时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Grey’s Anatomy: | 上集提要 |
[00:02] | – You and Burke, are you OK? | 你和BURKE还好吧? |
[00:04] | – We’re existing in silence. | 我们完全不说话 |
[00:05] | That hand is worth two million dollars. I want it fixed. | 那只手值2百万 我要你治好它 |
[00:09] | mark and i–it wasn’t a one-night stand. | MARK和我不是一夜情 |
[00:11] | i was in love with him. | 我当时是爱他的 |
[00:12] | at least, i thou | 至少我认为是这样 |
[00:13] | your sister molly’s just been admitted for an emergency c-section. | 你妹妹MOLLY刚刚入院紧急剖腹产 |
[00:16] | molly’s not my sister. | MOLLY不是我妹妹 |
[00:17] | sh.u ve the same father. | 她是 你们同父异母 |
[00:19] | why didn’tou stay and fight for us? | 你为什么不留下来争取一下? |
[00:21] | i did. i-i tried. | 我争取了 我试过了 |
[00:23] | why didn’t you try harder? | 那你为什么不再多试一下? |
[00:25] | you are officially off my service. | 你彻底不用跟我了 |
[00:27] | but for what it’s worth, i think you’re gonna miss me. | 不过我要警告你 你会想念我的 |
[00:29] | (cristina) harold o’malley, 63, | HAROLD O’MALLEY 63岁 |
[00:30] | diagnosed with esophageal cancer and severe aortic regurge. | 诊断为食道癌及严重动脉回流 |
[00:34] | you think i want to die and leave my boy in charge? you are not gonna die. | -你认为我想死 而让我的儿子为此负责吗? -你不会死的 |
[00:42] | capture:frm@fadeout sync:frm@lepetitprince | |
[00:55] | morning. | 早啊 |
[00:58] | are you watching me sleep? | 你在偷窥我睡觉吗? |
[01:00] | maybe. | 也许吧 |
[01:01] | are you some kind of weirdo | 你难道是那种 |
[01:03] | who watchewomen sleep? | 专门偷窥女人睡觉的变态? |
[01:05] | maybe. | 也许吧 |
[01:16] | izzie. | |
[01:17] | what? | 干嘛? |
[01:20] | i just dropped $8.7 million on the floor. | 我刚把870万美元的支票掉到了地上 |
[01:24] | and? | 那又怎样? |
[01:27] | i shouldn’t be able to drop $8.7 million on the floor. | 我怎么能把870万美元掉到地上呢 |
[01:34] | you need to deposit that check. | 你必须把那张支票给存了 |
[01:37] | george… | |
[01:39] | your father’s surgery is tomorrow. | 你爸爸明天就要手术了 |
[01:40] | any chance you’re misplacing your anxiety | 你却关心起 |
[01:43] | one and my check? | 我和我的支票了 有没有搞错? |
[01:44] | no, there is no chance. | 没有 没有搞错 |
[01:46] | that check ruins my morning every morning. | 那张支票破坏了我美好的早晨 每个早晨 |
[01:48] | it belongs in the bank. | 它属于银行 |
[01:50] | would you just please– as a favor to me– | 你就不能 就算帮我个忙– |
[01:54] | would you just… put it in the bank? | 你就不能把它放到银行吗? |
[01:57] | please. | 求求你了 |
[01:57] | mm. no. | 不 |
[02:00] | but… if you’re nice to me for the next seven minutes, | 不过 接下来的七分钟 你能对我态度好点 |
[02:03] | i will give you a ride to work. | 我就让你搭顺风车去上班 |
[02:16] | you don’t deserve $8.7 million! | 你根本就不配有870万美元 |
[02:18] | mm. so true. so true. | 没错 一点没错 |
[02:25] | w’s burke doing? i don’t know. | -BURKE怎么样了? -我不知道 |
[02:28] | she doesn’t know. | 她不知道 |
[02:29] | he just had surgery yesterday, | 他昨天刚接受了手术 |
[02:30] | and you don’t know how he’s doing? | 你却不知道他现在怎样了? |
[02:31] | they’re not speaking. | 他们俩现在不说话 |
[02:32] | i thought they made up. | 我还以为他们俩和好了呐 |
[02:34] | they did, sort of. | 他们俩是和好了 就算是吧 |
[02:35] | but she’s still nospeaking to him? | 那她还不和他说话? |
[02:37] | he’s not speaking to me. | 是他不和我说话 |
[02:38] | they’re not speaking to each other. okay. | -他们俩互相不说话 -好吧 |
[02:40] | did you ask derek about burke’s hand? | 你向DEREK问BURKE手臂的情况了吗? |
[02:43] | i don’t want to get in the middle of it. | 我可不想掺和在你们俩中间 |
[02:44] | derek and i are happy. | DEREK和我很快乐 |
[02:46] | could we just keep it that way for while? | 我们能不能让这种快乐保持一阵子? |
[02:47] | you know, u could always swallow your pride | 你可以收起你的面子和自尊 |
[02:49] | and just ask him yourself. | 亲自去问他 |
[02:50] | her gut’s not big enough for that. | 她可没那么大度 |
[02:51] | oh, alex, you hurt me. | 噢ALEX 你伤害到我了 |
[02:54] | oh, georgie. | 噢GEORGIE |
[02:59] | (harold) quiet down! | 安静! |
[03:01] | everyone, quiet down! | 大家都安静! |
[03:04] | morning, everybody. good morning. | -大家早上好 -早上好 |
[03:07] | uh, who’s presenting? | 该谁汇报了? |
[03:08] | oh, can georgie do it? he’s real good. | 噢 可以让GEORGIE做吗? 他很棒 |
[03:12] | come on, georgie. yeah! | 来吧GEORGIE |
[03:13] | come on. come on. | 来吧 |
[03:16] | um… harold o’malley, 63, | HAROLD O’MALLEY 63岁 |
[03:18] | status– post-aortic valve replacement. | 目前状况: 已接受主动脉瓣膜置换术 |
[03:21] | morning chest x-ray showed no atelectasis | 早上的胸部X光显示 |
[03:24] | after aggressive c.p.t. for the last two days. | 经过最近两天大剂量的胸部物理治疗 没有出现肺不张的症状 |
[03:26] | um, scheduled for a transhiatal esophagectomy | 食道癌手术 |
[03:29] | tomorrow morning at 9:00. | 定于明天上午9点 |
[03:33] | that’s it. | 汇报完毕 |
[03:40] | um, for the next few minutes, i think it would be best | 接下来的时间 我想咱们这一大家子人 |
[03:44] | if the extended family could wait out in the waitg area. | 最好到外面的等候区等候 |
[03:48] | just a few minutes, guys, | 就几分钟 |
[03:49] | and then you can come ba. | 然后你们可以再进来 |
[03:54] | how are you feeling, mr. o’malley? | 你感觉如何 O’MALLEY先生? |
[03:55] | he’s feeling great.g | 他感觉非常好 |
[03:57] | “better than ever,” he said. | “从来没有感觉这么好过” 他说 |
[03:58] | which is why we had everybody come out today, | 这也是我们今天把大家都叫来的原因 |
[04:00] | because we figured after today, | 因为我们觉得 过了今天 |
[04:02] | he maybe won’t be feeling so great for a while. | 他可能得经历一段恢复期 |
[04:05] | uh, after the surgery, | 手术之后 |
[04:06] | uh, then when do we start chemo and stuff? | 化疗之类的治疗什么时候开始? |
[04:09] | that protocol depends on what we find | 那要看我们手术时有什么发现 |
[04:11] | when we open you up, harold. | |
[04:13] | what do you mean, what you find? | 什么意思 发现什么? |
[04:15] | uh, grey. | GREY 你来说 |
[04:16] | there’s only so much | 化验和扫描的结果 |
[04:18] | they can tell from labs and scans, | 并不全面 |
[04:20] | so they really need to get a good look inside | 所以手术时需要看看里面的真实情况 |
[04:22] | to see if the cancer has spread. | 看癌细胞是否已经扩散 |
[04:23] | if it’s spread, that changes how much chemo he needs? | 如果扩散了 会使他的化疗程度有所不同吗? |
[04:27] | that changes a lot of things. like what? | -会大不一样 -比如说? |
[04:33] | i’ll let the oncologist explain that to you later today, harold. | 我会让肿瘤专家今天晚些时候 解释给你听 HAROLD |
[04:36] | and dr. grey will be taking you through | GREY医生会陪你去做 |
[04:38] | a final battery of preoperative tests before we go. | 最后一组术前检查 |
[04:41] | so, um– | 所以– |
[04:41] | so it would be best if the party went home. | 所以庆祝派对最好还是回家办 |
[04:46] | mm. | |
[04:52] | dr. shepherd. | SHEPHERD医生 |
[04:53] | uh, dr. burke’s hand– has he had any tremors? | BURKE的手– 他的手还会颤吗? |
[04:57] | that’s confidential. | 这是秘密 |
[04:58] | uh, but i’m–i’m one of his doctors. | 可我也是他的医生之一啊 |
[04:59] | you’re also his girlfriend. ask him yourself. | 你也是他的女朋友 自己问他去 |
[05:02] | good morning, everyone. who’s presenting? morning. | 大家早上好 该谁汇报了 早上好 |
[05:04] | preston burke, post-op day one | PRESTON BURKE 术后第一天 |
[05:06] | from i and d of a compressive hematoma to the brachial exus. | 臂神经丛压迫性血肿状况减轻 |
[05:09] | he is afebrile, and vital signs were stable overnight. | 不发热 整晚生命体征保持稳定 |
[05:12] | incisions are clean with no signs of infection. | 刀口整洁 无感染迹象 |
[05:15] | last morphine was given at 2:00 this morning. | 今晨两点打的吗啡 |
[05:17] | ask about the hand. | 问一下手的情况 |
[05:19] | you ask. no, it’s just one question. (whispers) be a friend. | -你自己问 -不 一个问题而已 你就不能仗义点 |
[05:23] | dr. yang… | YANG医生 |
[05:24] | something you want to share with the rest of us? | 你有什么要和大家分享的吗? |
[05:29] | no, ma’am. sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[05:32] | look good, preston. | 气色不错 PRESTON |
[05:34] | take it easy on the nurses. | 安心养病吧 |
[05:35] | i’ll do my best. o’malley. | 我尽力 O’MALLEY |
[05:39] | your father’s surgery is today? | 你爸爸的手术是在今天吗? |
[05:41] | tomorrow. | 明天 |
[05:55] | (woman) you okay, honey? | 亲爱的 你还好吧? |
[05:56] | yeah. | 是的 |
[05:58] | can you just help me… mm-hmm. | 你帮我一下 |
[06:02] | scoliosis? | 脊柱侧凸? |
[06:04] | looks like a birth defect. | 看起来像是先天畸形 |
[06:06] | los like hell. | 看起来够惨的 |
[06:11] | what are you all staring at? | 你们都在看什么? |
[06:13] | really, if you’re expecting me to be the brave and heartwarming differently-abled girl, | 如果你们期待看到一个 勇敢而乐观的残障女孩 |
[06:18] | that isn’t gonna happen, so go ahd and do your thing. | 那你们就要失望了 所以该干嘛干嘛去 |
[06:22] | yeah. | |
[06:24] | (miranda) okay. stevens. | 好的 STEVENS 你来说 |
[06:28] | heather douglas, 17, | HEATHER DOUGLAS 17岁 |
[06:29] | past medical history of vater syndrome. | 病史为瓦特综合症 |
[06:31] | which is? | 具体是什么? |
[06:32] | vater syndrome is a genetic condition | 瓦特综合症是一种遗传病 |
[06:35] | that affects the vertebrae, anus, trachea, | 会影响腰椎 肛门 气管 |
[06:37] | esophagus and renal system. | 食道和肾脏系统 |
[06:39] | wow. give this girl a medal. | 该给这个女的发奖牌了 |
[06:41] | she memorized the whole acronym. | 她能记住这么多词 |
[06:42] | which i assure you is a hell of a lot easier | 我可以保证 记住这些词 |
[06:45] | than living with it. | 可比真正经历这些要容易多了 |
[06:46] | stevens. | STEVENS 继续 |
[06:48] | right. um, heather is– | 对 HEATHER– |
[06:50] | is in today for a lithotripsy to remove kidney stones | 今天要做肾结石碎石手术 |
[06:54] | and a thoracoplasty | 和用来减轻她肺部的压力的 |
[06:56] | to alleviate pressure on her lungs. can i ask– | -胸廓成形术 -我可以问一下吗– |
[06:59] | i-i know i’m just supposed to be here to remove a few ribs, | 我知道我只是来这去除几根肋骨 |
[07:01] | but i’m wondering if you’ve ever tried anything more radical | 不过我想知道 你是否曾经试过更大胆一些的治疗 |
[07:04] | to treat the spinal curvature? | 来治愈脊柱弯曲? |
[07:06] | let’s se if by “more radical,” | 如果你所说的”更大胆的治疗” |
[07:08] | you mean having a steel rod inserted into my spine, | 是指把一根钢杆插入我的脊柱 |
[07:11] | then, yeah, we’ve tried. | 那么 没错 我们试过了 |
[07:13] | the rod just bent. | 结果钢杆弯了 |
[07:16] | removing the kidney stones may seem minor, | 清除肾结石可能不算什么 |
[07:18] | but it will really improve your quality of life. | 但是这确实会提高你的生活质量 |
[07:20] | really? so this surgery is gonna get me laid? | 是吗?那这个手术能让我过性生活咯? |
[07:24] | heather, stop it. mom, i’m sorry, | -HEATHER 够了 -妈妈 抱歉 |
[07:26] | but she’s lking about improving my quality of life, | 不过她在说什么提高我的生活质量 |
[07:29] | and i don’t think doctors should make promises | 我认为医生不应该 |
[07:31] | theyan’t keep. | 许下她不能兑现的承诺 |
[07:37] | laura grey-thompson, | |
[07:39] | born four days ago with jejunal atresia. | 出生四天 伴随空肠闭锁症 |
[07:42] | corrected surgically. | 已经进行了外科矫正 |
[07:43] | uh, post-op course– | 术后进程– |
[07:45] | oh, i’m–i’m sorry. am i interrupting? | 很抱歉 我打断你们了吗? |
[07:48] | her mom and grandma ha-have the flu, | 她的妈妈和姥姥正患感冒 |
[07:50] | and they asked me to get an update. | 她们让我来了解一下最新情况 |
[07:52] | oh, she’s doing very well, mr. grey. | 她情况很好 GREY先生 |
[07:54] | we’ll be out of here in just a minute. | 我们马上就出去了 |
[07:58] | dr. grey, you were saying? | GREY医生 你刚才说到哪了? |
[08:00] | um… | |
[08:01] | excuse me, uh… | 抱歉… |
[08:03] | i’ll just come back a little later. | 我过一会再来 |
[08:13] | grey? | |
[08:15] | um… | |
[08:17] | uh, laura grey-thompson, um, | |
[08:19] | had some dilation of the bowels on x-ray this morning. | 今早的X光显示 她有一点肠道扩张 |
[08:22] | we need to do a barium enema | 我们需要做一次钡餐灌肠 |
[08:24] | to make sure there’s no intestinal stricture. | 以确保没有肠狭窄 |
[08:30] | grey’s anatomy311 | |
[08:36] | dr. grey, i’d like you to stick with mr. o’malley this week. | GREY医生 你这周负责O’MALLEY先生 |
[08:39] | yang, pit. kev, sloan. | YANG负责PIT KEV负责SLOAN |
[08:41] | stevens, prep heather douglas for surgery. | STEVENS 帮HEATHER DOUGLAS 做术前准备 |
[08:44] | o’malley. yes. | 是 |
[08:45] | you’re taking the rest of this week off? yes, ma’am. | -你这周剩下几天都休息对吧? -是的 |
[08:47] | may as well take today, too, | 那你今天也可以休息 |
[08:48] | spend some time with your family. thank you. | -去和你家人待在一起 -谢谢 |
[08:50] | uh, dr. bailey, as things progress with my daduh… | BAILEY医生 关于我爸爸的进展情况… |
[08:55] | you know, sometimes we– with families– | 你知道 有时我们对家里人– |
[08:56] | we coddle them, sugarcoat things. | 由于太过关心 所以总是报喜不报忧 |
[08:59] | it would help me if you were straight with me as things progress. | 如果我爸爸的病情有任何进展 希望你能直言不讳的告诉我 不胜感激 |
[09:02] | okay. | 好的 |
[09:03] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:05] | uh, dr. bailey. d-dr. bailey. | BAILEY医生 BAILEY医生 |
[09:08] | i know that i’m supposed to prep her only, | 我知道我应该只做术前准备 |
[09:09] | but any chance i can scrub in on heather douglas? | 不过我能否有机会参与 HEATHER DOUGLAS的手术呢? |
[09:12] | i mean, a vater patient isn’t something you see very often. | 我是说 瓦特综合症患者并不常见 |
[09:14] | no. | 不行 |
[09:14] | but i’m ready. i am ready. | 但是 我真的准备好了 |
[09:17] | your psychiatrist has not given you an all clear. | 你的心理治疗师还没有 完全解除对你的考查 |
[09:19] | he’s… i have done everything he has asked me to do, | 他… 他让我做的 我都做了 |
[09:23] | everything, | 全都做了 |
[09:25] | except deposit my inheritance check, which– | 除了把我继承的支票存入银行– |
[09:27] | wait, you have not deposited a nearly $9-million check yet? | 等等 你还没有把那张 将近9百万的支票存了? |
[09:31] | it–it’s… being unreasonable. | 这太不可理喻了 |
[09:34] | that check has nothing to do with any– | 那张支票和这没任何关系– |
[09:36] | what’s unreasonable is that you’reosing | 不可理喻的是 你每天都丢掉 |
[09:38] | thousands of dollars day in interest. | 上千元的利息收入 |
[09:40] | that’s unreasonable. | 这才叫不可理喻 |
[09:41] | you clearly are not reasonable yet, | 你显然还没有恢复理智 |
[09:43] | which, i think, | 我认为 |
[09:44] | is the pnt your psychiatrist is trying to make. | 这也正是你的心理治疗师 所要解决的问题 |
[09:48] | hey, i need c.b.c. and a chem-7 on harold o’malley. | 我需要HAROLD O’MALLEY的全套血液计数 和生化七项的化验结果 |
[09:51] | i need these labs asap. | 我需要尽快拿到 |
[09:53] | everybody needs everything “asap.” | 所有人对所有事都要求”尽快” |
[09:55] | oh, yes. | 是的 |
[09:56] | and all throughout this hospital, | 而就在这家医院里 |
[09:57] | people are dying while you give me crap about “asap.” | 就在你向我唠叨关于”尽快”的废话时 人们正在死去 |
[10:04] | hey,re you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[10:06] | why wouldn’t i be? | 有什么可不好的? |
[10:08] | your father? freezing up on rounds– | 你爸爸的事? 查房的时候气氛压抑– |
[10:10] | oh, god. that was mortifying. | 天呐 那可真尴尬 |
[10:11] | thank you. thanks. | 谢谢啊 你可真会说话 |
[10:13] | oh, okay. it wasn’t mortifying? | 好吧 那不尴尬吗? |
[10:17] | i just wish the baby would get well and go home | 我只是希望那个小孩儿 快点好起来 赶快回家去 |
[10:20] | and atcher would go with her. | ATCHER和她一起回家去 |
[10:22] | is that wrong? | 这错了吗? |
[10:23] | oh, wrong would be, uh, | 如果你不希望那个小孩儿好起来 |
[10:25] | if you wished the baby wouldn’t get well. | 那才叫错了 |
[10:27] | okay, good. thanks. | 好吧 很好 谢谢 |
[10:30] | you know, if you want to thank me, | 如果你想谢我 |
[10:31] | um, you could ask derek if burke has had any tremors. | 你能不能帮我问问DEREK BURKE的手是否还会抖 |
[10:36] | talk to him. no. | -你自己和他说 -不 |
[10:38] | ’cause then he wins. | 那样的话他就赢了 |
[10:39] | ns what? | 赢什么了? |
[10:44] | forget it. | 算了 |
[10:49] | do you have a father? | 你有父亲吗? |
[10:52] | i have a stepfather. | 我有个继父 |
[10:55] | he’s nice. i see him for yom kippur. | 他很和善 我总在赎罪日去看他 |
[11:01] | karev, what did i tell you about how i like my charts? | KAREV 我告诉过你 我喜欢如何排放我的病例表吧? |
[11:04] | i like to round on pre-op before post-op. | 我喜欢按照先术前再术后的顺序 |
[11:07] | do you like wasting my time? is it fun for you? | 你很喜欢浪费我的时间是吧? 那很有趣是吗? |
[11:09] | no, sir. then get it right. | -不是 -那就按照我说的做 |
[11:11] | you like abusing the interns? | 你喜欢虐待实习医生是吗? |
[11:13] | is it fun for you? | 你觉得很有趣是吗? |
[11:14] | yes, it is, and in case you’ve forgotten, | 是的 我提醒你不要忘了 |
[11:18] | you don’t get the high horse th week, addison. | 你这周别想盛气凌人的 ADDISON |
[11:20] | not this week. | 总之不是这周 |
[11:23] | he’s an ass. | 他是个混蛋 |
[11:27] | not this week. | 不是这周 |
[11:30] | you know shepherd pretty well, yeah? | 你很了解SHEPHERD 对吧? |
[11:31] | lots of hair, too many women, | 头发很多 女人也很多 |
[11:33] | likes elevators and long walks on the beach. | 喜欢乘电梯和海滩漫步 |
[11:35] | so, um, what’s the best way to get him to do something? | 那么 求他做事的最好方式是什么? |
[11:37] | what kind of something? | 什么样的事? |
[11:39] | a consult that the patient hasn’t requested | 做个会诊 不过患者没有要求做 |
[11:41] | but that the friendly neighborhood ortho resident | 但是邻家姐姐般和蔼的骨科住院医 |
[11:43] | thinks is worth pursuing. | 认为值得一试 |
[11:44] | shepherd thinks he’s busier | SHEPHERD觉得他自己要比别人更忙 |
[11:45] | and maybe a little bit more important than everyone else. | 并且比别人更重要 |
[11:47] | standard neurosurgeon breed. exactly. | -一流神经外科医生的通病 -没错 |
[11:50] | okay, so? | 好的 那么? |
[11:51] | so he’ll say no until you stare him down. | 所以他会说不 除非你能把他看怕了 |
[11:54] | “stare him down”? | “把他看怕了”? |
[11:55] | stare him down. | 把他看怕了 |
[12:12] | you’re way too hot to be a doctor. | 你太靓了 根本不像医生 |
[12:15] | okay. | 好吧 |
[12:18] | i mean, aren’t people who look like you supposed to be dumb? | 我是说 长得像你这么靓的人 难道不都是傻瓜吗? |
[12:24] | i’m just saying, you’rnot gonna be in my surgery, are you? | 我是说 你不会参加我的手术 对吧? |
[12:27] | ’cause i’m a little too young to die. | 因为我可不想这么年轻就死掉 |
[12:29] | i will not be in on your surgery. | 我不会参加你的手术 |
[12:32] | see? i knew it. you’re not even a doctor. | 我就知道 你根本就不是医生 |
[12:35] | i am a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[12:36] | it’s just that when my, | 只是我的未婚夫 |
[12:41] | not too long ago, i went a little nuts, | 不久之前去世了 我变得有点抓狂 |
[12:42] | and, uh, no surgeries for me for a while. | 所以 我暂时不能参加外科手术 |
[12:49] | well, so much for my theory | 看来我的理论在这不适用了 |
[12:51] | that life doesn’t suck for pretty people. | 长的漂亮的人 生活也不见得都如意 |
[12:57] | i’m sorry i was such a bitch to you. | 对不起 我对你那么刻薄 |
[13:00] | well… you’re in pain. | 我理解 你在经历痛苦 |
[13:02] | sometimes i’m a bitch for no good reason at all. | 有时我也很刻薄 而且毫无缘由 |
[13:08] | oh, um… dr. shepherd. yes. | -SHEPHERD医生 -什么事 |
[13:10] | i am so sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[13:12] | i know you’re very, very busy, but there’s a girl here. | 我知道你非常非常忙 但是有个女孩 |
[13:13] | she’17 years old with severe scoliosis from vater syndrome. | 她17岁 患有瓦特综合症 导致严重的脊柱侧凸 |
[13:16] | she’s here for thoracoplasty because her ribs are pressing | 她来这儿做胸廓成形术 因为她的肋骨压迫肺部 |
[13:18] | against her lungs, and she’s already had two spinal fusions | 并且她已经做过两次脊柱融合 |
[13:20] | and a segmental spinal instrumentation | 和一个局部脊柱内固定装置 |
[13:21] | that didn’t work. | 都不管用 |
[13:23] | she’s bent over at 9degrees, which clearly sucks. | 她整个人有90度的弯曲 非常糟 |
[13:25] | “clearly sucks,” is that your professional assessment? | “非常糟” 这就是你的专业评价吗? |
[13:29] | my professional assessment is that we can help her. | 我的专业评价是 我们可以帮她 |
[13:33] | my day is impossible. | 不可能 我没时间 |
[13:42] | i’ll come by for a csult in the morning. | 那我上午来做会诊 |
[13:48] | i’m a good starer. | 我很擅长盯着人看 |
[13:56] | doctors, could i get a word? | 医生们 我可以和你们说句话吗? |
[13:59] | oh, how are you feeling, harold? | 你感觉如何 HAROLD? |
[14:00] | feelin’ great. feelin’ fine. | 感觉很好 |
[14:03] | it’s just that the oncologist… | 只是 那个肿瘤专家… |
[14:06] | he said that, uh, | 他说 |
[14:07] | if the cancer is in other organs, | 如果癌细胞扩散到其他器官 |
[14:11] | he said that maybe you wouldn’t proceed with the surgery. | 他说也许你们就不会继续这个手术 |
[14:15] | that’s right, harold. | 没错 HAROLD |
[14:16] | if the cancer’s spread to your other organs, | 如果癌细胞扩散到其他器官 |
[14:18] | it would compromise your ability to recover from the surgery. | 就会影响到你手术后的康复能力 危及你的生命安全 |
[14:21] | so if you close me up and then send me home, | 那么如果你把我缝上 打发我回家 |
[14:23] | i get, what, a couple of weeks to live? | 我就只有几个星期的活头了? |
[14:27] | you’d have… weeks or months, yes. | 是的 你可能会有几周或几个月 |
[14:30] | no. no, you gotta take the tumor out, | 不不 你得把肿瘤取出来 |
[14:34] | ’cause i can survive ts. | 因为我能挺过来 |
[14:36] | i know i can. | 我知道我能 |
[14:38] | o’malleys, we’re figers. | O’MALLEY家的人 都是斗士 |
[14:39] | mr. o’malley, | O’MALLEY先生 |
[14:41] | it–it’s just not a good idea to– you know, my wife… | -那不是一个好主意– -我妻子… |
[14:46] | we’ve been married 40 years. | 我们已经结婚40年了 |
[14:48] | i make her crazy, but… 40 years. | 我老让她生气 可是 都40年了 |
[14:52] | she needs me. my family needs me. | 她需要我 我的家人需要我 |
[14:55] | i can’t let you close me up and then tell them | 我知道我能挺过去 所以我不能 让你们把我缝上 然后告诉他们 |
[14:57] | that there’s nothing that can be done when i know i can fight it. | 你们已经无能为力了 |
[15:00] | so i… i’m asking for your word. | 所以 我请你们答应我 |
[15:05] | i want you to take the tumor out. | 我想让你们把肿瘤取出来 |
[15:08] | Mr. O’Malley | O’MALLEY先生 |
[15:10] | my job is to do the best i can for you medically. | 我的职责是在医学上做对你最好的选择 |
[15:13] | after– | |
[15:14] | well, closing me up and sending me home to die | 把我缝上 打发我回家等死 |
[15:16] | isn’t best for me, | 这不是最好的选择 |
[15:21] | not medically or any other way. | 医学上不是 其他方面更不是 |
[15:25] | please… | 拜托你… |
[15:28] | take the tumor out. | 把肿瘤取出来. |
[15:36] | all right. | 好吧 |
[15:41] | all right? | 好吗? |
[15:47] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:55] | this falls under confidentiality? | 这要保密吗? |
[15:58] | If you’re asking if you can tell his son, the answer’s no. | 如果你是在问是否要告诉他的儿子 我的回答是不能 |
[16:18] | you’re watching me sleep again? | 你又偷窥我睡觉? |
[16:20] | you’re cute when you sleep. what can i s? | 你睡觉的样子很可爱 不是吗? |
[16:23] | yeah, but don’t you sleep? | 是的 但是你难道不睡觉吗? |
[16:24] | why are you always up before the alarm? | 为什么你总是闹钟没响就醒了呢? |
[16:26] | (yawns) i’m a light sleeper. | 我睡觉不沉 |
[16:28] | it’s no big deal | 这没什么 |
[16:29] | so something woke you up. | 这么说是有声音把你吵醒了 |
[16:31] | it’s no big deal. | 没什么 |
[16:36] | it’s just that… | 只是… |
[16:38] | you snore a little. | 你有点打呼噜 |
[16:39] | what? i do not. | 什么?我不打呼噜 |
[16:41] | yes, you do. i-i love it. | 你打 不过我很喜欢 |
[16:43] | i find it charming that such a big noise | 我觉得很迷人 |
[16:45] | can come from such a little person. | 这么小的身体里能发出这么大的声音 |
[16:48] | do you know what’s not charming? what? | -你知道什么不迷人吗? -什么? |
[16:49] | your morning breath. | 你早晨的口气 |
[16:52] | i’m sorry. what? | 什么? |
[16:54] | i’m just saying, | 我就是说 |
[16:56] | seeing how you’re always up before me, | 你总是起得比我早 |
[16:57] | you might consider brushing your teeth. | 你应该考虑去刷刷牙 |
[16:59] | i don’t– | 我没有– |
[17:00] | okay, this is me brushing my teeth. | 好吧 我去刷牙 |
[17:03] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:09] | surgery’s today? | 手术是今天吧? |
[17:10] | yeah. i’m okay. | 是的 我很好 |
[17:13] | yeah. i-i have a really good feeling. | 是的 我已经有好的预感了 |
[17:15] | yeah? yeah. | 是吗? 是的 |
[17:17] | i didn’t even bake anything for you. | 我甚至没给你烘烤任何东西 |
[17:19] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:33] | aha. bone dry ppuccino. | 牛奶泡沫卡布奇诺咖啡 |
[17:35] | at least something’s dry around here. | 总算有点干的东西了 |
[17:36] | does it ever stop raining in this hellhole? not really. | -这鬼地方有不下雨的时候吗? -不常见 |
[17:39] | great. good to know. | 很好 我可知道了 |
[17:41] | what the hell is this, kev, vanilla? | 这是什么鬼咖啡 KEV 香草的吗? |
[17:44] | are you trying to poison me | 你想毒死我吗 |
[17:45] | or are you just trying to makemy day a mark. | -还是想让我这一天雪上加霜 |
[17:48] | coffee cart must have screwed up. you know, | 一定是咖啡机坏了 |
[17:49] | If you can’t handle coffee, you can’t handle plastics. | 你搞不定咖啡 你就搞不定整形外科 |
[17:51] | maybe you oughta head back to the gynie squad | 也许你应该回你的妇产科 |
[17:54] | where life was all squishy d pink. | 那到处都是粘糊糊粉嘟嘟的 |
[17:58] | squishy and pink though it may be, | 也许是有点粘糊糊粉嘟嘟的 |
[18:01] | i have an amazing surgery today, karev, if you want in. | 不过我今天有个很难得的手术 KAREV 如果你想加入的话 |
[18:04] | yeah. | 当然 |
[18:10] | (olivia) good morning, dr. burke. | 早上好 BURKE医生 |
[18:13] | yes, it is. | 是的 |
[18:15] | beautiful morning. | 美好的早晨 |
[18:18] | i love watching the rain. | 我喜欢看雨 |
[18:20] | eling good? not too ch pain? | 感觉不错?没有太多疼痛吧? |
[18:24] | feeling great. | 感觉很好 |
[18:26] | and… your hand– your right hand– | 那么 你的手―你的右手– |
[18:31] | feelin’ good today? | 今天感觉怎么样? |
[18:37] | i’m sorry, olivia, you’re just– | 抱歉OLIVIA 你应该– |
[18:39] | you’re gonna have to tell dr. yang | 你应该告诉YANG医生 |
[18:40] | that i’m not ready to give her that information. | 我还不打算让她知道 |
[18:45] | right. | 好吧 |
[18:46] | okay, then. sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:53] | (whispers) george, ask him– | GEORGE 问他– |
[18:54] | uh-huh. uh-huh. | |
[18:55] | ask him– | 问他– |
[18:57] | you know cristina’s stalking your room? i do. | -你知道CRISTINA在监视你的房间吗? -我知道 |
[19:00] | your father? | 你父亲的? |
[19:01] | yeah. um… the surgery my dad’s having… | 是的 我爸爸的这次手术… |
[19:05] | has a 50% morbidity rate. | 有50% 的死亡率 |
[19:08] | oh, o’malley… | |
[19:10] | that statistic, it means 50% of the people | 这个统计数据意味着 |
[19:13] | who undergo the surgery survive. | 接受这种手术的人中有50%的人活下来 |
[19:16] | if you’re gonna hang your hat on statistics, | 如果你要依靠统计数据来做判断 |
[19:18] | then you have to look at them from both sides. | 那么你就要从两方面分析 |
[19:22] | (derek) heather, i’ve looked at your case history, | HEATHER 我已经看过了你的病史 |
[19:24] | and i know you’ve been through a lot of very painful | 我知道你经历了很多次痛苦 |
[19:26] | and very unsuccessful surgeries, | 却不成功的手术 |
[19:28] | but if you’re up for it, i think i could significantly help | 但是如果你愿意的话 我认为我可以帮忙 |
[19:31] | with the spinal curvature. | 治疗你的脊柱弯曲 |
[19:32] | by “help,” you mean what,xactly? | 你说的”帮忙”到底指什么? |
[19:34] | i mean, i think i can get you standing up straight. | 我的意思是 我认为我可以帮你站直身子 |
[19:37] | are you messing with me? | 你在说笑吗? |
[19:39] | ’cause it’s not nice to mock crippled kids. | 嘲笑一个有缺陷的小孩可不太好 |
[19:42] | you see this– this curved part here? | 你看这里–这个弯曲的部分? |
[19:46] | i’d removet. | 我会把它移除 |
[19:47] | you–you want to remove | 你要移除 |
[19:48] | a portion of my daughter’s spine? | 我女儿的一部分脊锥? |
[19:50] | mm-hmm. and i would replace it with a titanium mesh cage | 是的 我会用一个钛网笼取而代之 |
[19:54] | that would fill in the space between the vertebra. | 以填补两段脊椎之间的空白 |
[19:56] | i’ve seen case studies. there have been quite a few successes. | 我看了案例研究 已经有一些成功的案例 |
[19:59] | and–and the onesthat aren’t succ | 那些不成功的案例呢? |
[20:02] | they result in paralysis or dea. | 不成功会导致瘫痪或者死亡 |
[20:07] | but dr. shepherd is the best there is. | 但是SHEPHERD医生是最好的 |
[20:09] | she’s 17. | 她才17岁 |
[20:11] | mom, i know you still think death is the worst thing | 妈妈 我知道你仍然认为 |
[20:15] | that can happen to a person. | 死亡是人生中最糟糕的事 |
[20:18] | death is not the worst thing. | 死亡不是最糟的 |
[20:23] | i’m in. | 我同意 |
[20:26] | they’re gonna cut out a piece of her spine– | 他们要切掉她的一段脊椎– |
[20:28] | heather douglas. | |
[20:30] | doctors shepherd and torres, they’re– | SHEPHERD医生和TORRES 他们要 — |
[20:31] | they’re gonna straighten her spine. | 他们要把她的脊椎弄直 |
[20:33] | and? | 那又怎样? |
[20:34] | and… it’s a once-in-a-lifetime surgery. | 那可是一生难求的手术啊 |
[20:37] | please. she’s my patient. | 求求你 她是我的病人 |
[20:40] | i’ve gotten to know her. | 我已经很了解她了 |
[20:41] | i would really like to scrub in. | 我真的很想参加手术 |
[20:43] | did you deposit the check? | 你支票存了吗? |
[20:44] | it’s my money. | 那是我的钱 |
[20:45] | i should get to do what i want with it. | 我想怎样处理就怎样处理 |
[20:47] | uh, you get a 5% return on 6-month cd? | 6月期的存款就能拿到5%的回报? |
[20:53] | in the time we’ve been standing here, | 我们站在这儿说话的工夫 |
[20:55] | you could’ve just made $400. | 你就能赚400美元 |
[20:56] | dr. bailey. | BAILEY医生 |
[20:58] | it’s not reasonable, stevens. | 这不合常理 STEVENS |
[21:05] | dad, it’s yo discard. | 爸爸 该你出牌了 |
[21:07] | i’m sorry about running over bucky. | 我很抱歉轧死了BUCKY |
[21:09] | what? | 什么? |
[21:10] | your dog. that yappy dog bucky. | 你的狗 那只喜欢大叫的狗BUCKY |
[21:12] | when you were a kid, i ran over him, | 那时你还小 我轧死了它 |
[21:15] | and i told you he ran away. i’m sorry about that. | 我告诉你说它跑丢了 我很抱歉 |
[21:19] | you ran over my dog on purpose? | 你故意轧死了我的狗? |
[21:20] | of course not. he was chasing after the truck like always | 当然不是 它当时像平常一样 追在卡车后面 |
[21:23] | and he got caught up under the tire. | 结果不小心被辗在了车轮下面 |
[21:26] | you were so sensitive. | 你那时很敏感 |
[21:29] | you were such a soft kid, i couldn’t bear to tell ya. | 你是个非常柔弱的孩子 我不忍心告诉你 |
[21:31] | i wasn’t soft. | 我不柔弱 |
[21:33] | i mean it good, georgie. | 我是在夸你 GEORGIE |
[21:35] | you know, you were kind and you loved animals. | 你知道 你小时候很和善 又喜爱小动物 |
[21:38] | you were always looking to help people. | 你总是希望帮助别人 |
[21:41] | and i couldn’t face you | 我无法面对你 |
[21:42] | and tell you that i killed your dog | 并告诉你我轧死了你的狗 |
[21:44] | so i told you a lie. | 所以我撒了谎 |
[21:48] | i’m saying i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:51] | okay. | 好的 |
[21:54] | you’re a good kid, georgie. | 你是个好孩子 GEORGIE |
[21:56] | always been such a good kid. | 一直是个好孩子 |
[22:01] | i want to tell you– | 我想告诉你– |
[22:03] | dad, stop acting like you’re dying. | 爸爸 不要说得好像你快死了一样 |
[22:05] | you’re not dying, okay? | 你不会死的 |
[22:09] | i want to tell you that i think you’re crazy | 我想告诉你 我认为 |
[22:12] | if you let that callie get away. | 如果你放弃了CALLIE 你会后悔的 |
[22:14] | dad, please! | 爸爸! |
[22:15] | no, she gets you. | 不 她让你倾心 |
[22:17] | she gets you in a way that your family never has. | 她让你倾心 你的家人从来没能像她那样让你倾心过 |
[22:20] | i’m sorry about that, | 我很抱歉 |
[22:22] | that you grew up feeling so different all the time. | 你在这个家里长大 一直都觉得和家里人格格不入 |
[22:27] | that’s another thing i’m sorry about. dad, stop it. | -这我也很抱歉 -爸爸 够了 |
[22:31] | stop apologizing, stop saying good-bye. | 不要再说抱歉 不要说再见 |
[22:33] | you can’t… | 你不能… |
[22:35] | that’s no way to go into surgery. | 你不能带着这种心态进手术室 |
[22:39] | i’m gonna die someday, georgie. | 我总有一天会死 GEORGIE |
[22:41] | we’re all gonna die, | 我们都会死 |
[22:43] | and lying here in this bed gives me time to think | 躺在医院的床上 使我有时间 |
[22:47] | about all the things i haven’t said is all.okay. | 去想想所有我以前没有说出口的话 |
[22:50] | well, just discard. | 您就出牌吧 |
[22:53] | anything you want to s to me? dad! | -你有什么要和我说的吗? -爸爸! |
[22:56] | all right. i’m discarding. | 好吧 我出牌 |
[23:02] | dog murderer | 杀狗凶手 |
[23:09] | – Tell me what I want to hear. | 跟我说点我想听的 |
[23:10] | if i die, you’ll kill me. | 如果我死了 你会杀了我 |
[23:12] | he’s a quick study. | 他学得很快 |
[23:15] | meredith. | |
[23:16] | hello. | 你好 |
[23:18] | hello. | 你好 |
[23:19] | i’m… uh, how are you? | 我…你好吗? |
[23:21] | good. uh, busy with work. we have a patient. | 很好 忙工作 我们有位病人 |
[23:25] | hello. hello. | 你好 |
[23:27] | hi. hi. | |
[23:32] | uh, all right, then. | 好吧 那么 |
[23:36] | oh, i’m so– uh, nice seeing you. | 我–很高兴见到你 |
[23:39] | okay. | 好的 |
[23:43] | that your ex-boyfriend. | 那是你前男友? |
[23:45] | no, that’s my ex-father. | 不是 他是我前任父亲 |
[23:49] | you see, grey? | 看到了吗 GREY? |
[23:52] | good exposure to the esopheal hiatus. | 很好地暴露了食管裂孔 |
[23:55] | yes, sir. | 是的 |
[23:56] | now we will inspect and palpate | 现在我们要检查并触诊 |
[24:00] | the abdominal cavity. | 触诊腹腔 |
[24:02] | oh… | |
[24:03] | those are the mets, right? | 癌细胞已经转移了 对吧? |
[24:05] | throughout the stomach, the celiac lymph nodes, | 遍布胃部 腹腔淋巴节点 |
[24:09] | the liver. it’s everywhere. | -肝脏 -到处都是 |
[24:11] | so that’s it? we’re closing him back up? | 那么 就这样了? 我们要缝合了吧? |
[24:15] | no. | 不 |
[24:17] | we will proceed. | 我们继续手术 |
[24:21] | but i thought– | 但是我以为– |
[24:22] | the patient asked us to proceed. | 患者让我们继续手术 |
[24:26] | what does that mean exactly? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[24:27] | this man asked for a chance to fight. | 这位老人希望能搏一搏 |
[24:31] | what it means is… | 这意味着… |
[24:33] | he’s gonna have to fight like hell. | 他不得不拼死一搏 |
[24:35] | but he can recover? there’s a chance? | 但是他可以恢复吧? 有这个可能吧? |
[24:37] | there’s a chance. | 有可能 |
[24:39] | dr. grey, the request from the patient… | GREY医生 患者的请求… |
[24:44] | it was private. | 是保密的 |
[24:46] | yes. | 是的 |
[24:48] | okay. | 好的 |
[24:57] | preston. | |
[24:58] | oh, addison. | |
[24:59] | how you feeling? | 你感觉怎样? |
[25:01] | better. | 好多了 |
[25:02] | looking forward to going home. | 期待着回家了 |
[25:04] | well, i’m sure dr. yang is looking forward | 我想YANG医生也一定期待着 |
[25:07] | to having you back there as well. | 迎接你回家 |
[25:09] | uh, maybe. i wouldn’t know. | 也许吧 我不知道 |
[25:12] | why wouldn’t you know? what… | 为什么你不知道? |
[25:14] | is… | |
[25:16] | is that over? | 你们俩分了吗? |
[25:18] | no, it’s not over. it’s just… silent. | 没有分 只是不说话 |
[25:22] | si–oh, yeah, yes. i heard something about this. | 噢 是的 我听见一些风声 |
[25:24] | um, one of the nurses was talking. | 一个护士说的 |
[25:27] | i just thought it was gossip. | 我以为只是小道消息 |
[25:29] | it’s not. | 不是 |
[25:30] | so you’re not talking to her. why not? | 那么你不和她说话 为什么不? |
[25:38] | did you ever play say “uncle”? | 你玩过 叫”叔叔”求饶的游戏吗? |
[25:40] | say “uncle”? | 叫”叔叔”求饶? |
[25:41] | someone bends your arm behind your back | 某人把你的手臂扳到你背后 |
[25:43] | harder and harder until you say “uncle.” | 越来越猛 直到你叫”叔叔”求饶 他才罢休 |
[25:46] | and then what happens? | 然后怎样? |
[25:49] | then they have all the power. | 然后他们就掌握了所有的主动权 |
[25:52] | i see. | 我明白了 |
[25:53] | so you are not saying “uncle.” | 所以你决不会叫”叔叔”求饶? |
[25:56] | yes. | 是的 |
[25:57] | and neither is she. | 她也不会 |
[26:00] | it seems that way. that’s pathetic. | -似乎是这样的 -那真可悲 |
[26:03] | well, you may be right. | 你也许是对的 |
[26:04] | i am right. if you did something wrong, | 我本来就是对的 如果你做错了事 |
[26:06] | then you apologize. | 你就要道歉 |
[26:09] | well, i didn’t do anything wrong. | 可我没做错任何事 |
[26:11] | did she? | 那她呢? |
[26:16] | she doesn’t seem to think so. | 她似乎不认为她错了 |
[26:20] | that’s pathetic. | 那真可悲 |
[26:35] | hey. | |
[26:38] | you’re all alone. where’s your family? | 你一个人啊 你家里人呢? |
[26:40] | eating. they like to eat. | 吃饭去了 他们喜欢吃饭 |
[26:42] | mm. you’re pacing. | 你坐立不安的 |
[26:45] | yeah. | 是的 |
[26:48] | it’s just, he’s been in surgery for a while. | 只是他的手术进行有一段时间了 |
[26:51] | that’s good. it means they’re being thorough. | 那很好啊 意味着他们做得很仔细 |
[26:52] | or it means there are complications. | 也可能意味着有并发症 |
[26:54] | somebody would’ve told you if there were complications. right. | -如果有并发症 早就有人通知你了 -没错 |
[26:58] | it’s okay to be scared. i’m not scared. | -感到害怕没什么大不了 -我没有害怕 |
[27:01] | i’m just sayin’, if you are… | 我就是说 如果你害怕… |
[27:03] | i’m not scared. you can talk to me. | -我没有害怕 -你可以和我说 |
[27:05] | you sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[27:12] | okay, now i’m scared of you. | 好吧 现在我有点怕你 |
[27:14] | damn it. i was staring you down. | 该死 我把你看怕了 |
[27:16] | staring me down? | 把我看怕了? |
[27:17] | yeah, it worked on shepherd. | 是的 我对SHEPHERD用过 很管用 |
[27:19] | seriously? | 是吗? |
[27:19] | wait, wait. let me try it again. | 等等 让我再试试 |
[27:25] | no, it’s not… no? | -不… -不? |
[27:26] | i’m still scared. | 不过我仍然害怕 |
[27:29] | hold on. i’ll be right back. | 等等 我马上回来 |
[27:47] | uh, you should prepare yourself, | 你们应该做好心理准备 |
[27:49] | because this is a much more extensive surgery | 因为这是个大手术 |
[27:51] | than the heart valve. | 比心脏瓣膜手术大得多的手术 |
[27:53] | there’s probably still a tube in his throat helping him breathe, | 很可能还有一个管子 插在他喉咙里 帮他呼吸 |
[27:55] | and half his stomach was cut out | 他一半的胃被切除了 |
[27:58] | and partf his esophagus, so there’s gonna be a big scar. okay. | 还有一部分食管也切除了 所以会有一块很大的疤痕 |
[28:01] | just… be prepared. | 做好心理准备 |
[28:20] | welcome back, sweetheart. | 欢迎回来 亲爱的 |
[28:23] | dad looks like something out of the butcher shop. | 爸爸看起来好像刚被从肉店里拉出来 |
[28:26] | that’s a cool scar. | 那疤痕很酷 |
[28:42] | you need to breathe. | 你需要松口气 |
[28:47] | he’s my dad. | 他是我爸爸 |
[28:49] | i know. | 我知道 |
[28:51] | he’s my dad. | 他是我爸爸 |
[28:55] | i know. | 我知道 |
[29:27] | oh, you have got to be kidding me. | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[29:30] | where is george? | GEORGE哪去了? |
[29:31] | he spent the night at the hospital. | 他在医院过夜 |
[29:33] | and you slept in his bed. mm-hmm. | 你在他床上睡的 |
[29:36] | all night? | 整晚? |
[29:38] | no. just after you fell asleep. | 没有 只在你睡着之后 |
[29:42] | so you’re telling me thaty snoring is so bad– | 你是想告诉我 我打呼噜真的很严重– |
[29:46] | hodid you deal with it for all those nights | 那么在我发现你有老婆之前的那些晚上 |
[29:47] | before i found out about your wife? | 你是怎么过的? |
[29:49] | he usually sleeps on the couch, sets an alarm, | 他通常睡在沙发上 定个闹钟 |
[29:52] | gets back in bed before you wake up. | 在你醒之前再回到床上 |
[29:54] | (derek) yeah, i didn’t want to hurt your feelings. | 是的 我不想伤害你的感情 |
[29:57] | mmm. oh. | |
[29:58] | well, i’m gonna do more than hurt your feelings. | 好吧 我可要好好修理修理你 |
[30:00] | what are you doing? oh. stop it. | 你想干嘛? 住手 |
[30:03] | aah! | |
[30:05] | i’m gonna hurt your feelings ’cause… | 我要伤害你的感情 因为… |
[30:20] | can i… help you? | 我能为你做点什么吗? |
[30:23] | (sobs) i, um… | |
[30:25] | i-i inherited $8 million. | 我继承了800万的遗产 |
[30:28] | i’m sorry? | 什么? |
[30:29] | almost 9, actually. | 实际上将近900万 |
[30:31] | rry. oh, i’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:35] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:38] | i’m sorry. did you say– | 抱歉 你是在说– |
[30:39] | here, just take it. | 这儿 拿去 |
[30:41] | just take it, please. | 请尽管拿去 |
[30:43] | is that… | 那是… |
[30:45] | it’s covered in food. | 它上面到处是污渍 |
[30:47] | is this some kind of joke? | 这是在开玩笑吗? |
[30:50] | it is kind of a joke… | 是个玩笑… |
[30:53] | a really cruel joke. | 非常残酷的玩笑 |
[30:56] | i’m sorry. you want to deposit this? | 抱歉 你是想把它存了吗? |
[30:58] | if i wanted to deposit it, | 如果我想存 |
[31:00] | do you think that i would look like this? | 你觉得我会像现在这样吗? |
[31:04] | i don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:05] | i’m… i’m supposed to do something good. | 我应该做正确的事情 |
[31:09] | i’m supposed to do something good, | 我应该做正确的事情 |
[31:11] | and–and i didn’t… | 可我… |
[31:14] | can–can you just deposit the damn thing already?! | 你就不能赶快把这该死的支票给存了吗?! |
[31:25] | i’m surprised they proceeded withhe surgery. | 我很惊讶 他们居然继续进行手术 |
[31:27] | me, too. i guess they think | 我也是 我猜他们认为 |
[31:28] | he has a strong enough constitution to fight the cancer. | 他的身体状况足以让他挺过来 |
[31:30] | is he conscious? | 他醒过来了吗? |
[31:32] | still intubated, so they have him sedated. | 仍然插着管子 所以他们给他打了镇静剂 |
[31:37] | the main concern for the next few days. | 接下来几天面临的主要问题 |
[31:40] | will be multisystem organ failure. | 将是多系统器官衰竭 |
[31:42] | that is that the surgery was too intense | 也就是说 手术强度太大 |
[31:44] | for his weakened organs to support. | 他虚弱的器官很难支持下去 |
[31:47] | you want to watch the kidneys | 你需要观察肾脏 |
[31:48] | because if the kidneys fail, that’s a sign | 因为肾衰竭是个信号 |
[31:50] | that everything else is starting to go. | 预示着其它所有的器官都开始衰竭 |
[31:51] | so we’re watching the kidneys. | 所以我要注意观察肾脏 |
[31:53] | you’re watching the kidneys. thank you. | -是的 观察肾脏 -谢谢 |
[31:56] | oh, do you mind me asking, uh, how’s your hand? | 你介意我问一下你手的情况吗? |
[31:59] | i don’t mind if you ask. | 你问 我不介意 |
[32:01] | i wi mind if you tell cristina. | 但我介意你告诉CRISTINA |
[32:05] | you two have a strange relationship. | 你们俩现在的关系很诡异 |
[32:07] | yes, we do. | 是的 |
[32:10] | yeah. | |
[32:12] | and when you go home, | 等你回家了 |
[32:13] | you’re gonna have your very own room. | 你就会有你自己的房间 |
[32:14] | yes, you do. | 你会有的 |
[32:18] | and your mom, she got one of those, um, | 你妈妈 她弄了一些 |
[32:20] | you know, uh, those stencils. | 蜡纸 |
[32:22] | mm-hmm. | |
[32:23] | and she made little butterflies | 她做了一些小蝴蝶 |
[32:25] | and flowers. | 和小花 |
[32:30] | you need something? | 你需要什么吗? |
[32:31] | no, i’m fine. | 不 我很好 |
[32:37] | oh, it gets quiet in here. | 她很安静 |
[32:39] | you’re the one who paged me? | 是你呼我吗? |
[32:40] | i started my shift ten minutes ago, | 我十分钟前开始值班 |
[32:41] | noticed her stomach looked a little distended. | 注意到她的胃部看起来有点扩张 |
[32:43] | her stomach’s distended? i-i didn’t notice that. | 她的胃部扩张? 我没有注意到啊 |
[32:47] | it’s hard to see. page dr. montgomery, stat. | 这很难看出来 呼MONTGOMERY STAT医生过来 |
[32:52] | is everything okay? is this bad? | 没什么大问题吧? 这很糟吗? |
[32:55] | well, let’s just wait for dr. montgomery. | 等MONTGOMERY医生来了再说 |
[33:04] | what’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[33:06] | my father’s here. | 我爸爸在这儿 |
[33:07] | your father? | 你爸爸? |
[33:09] | the one i don’t talk to and barely know, he’s here. | 就是那个我既不和他说话 也几乎不认识的人 他在这儿 |
[33:12] | what, is he here to see you? | 他是来这看你的吗? |
[33:13] | no. he’s here with his other family. | 不是 他在这陪他的另一些家人 |
[33:15] | oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:22] | where do you sleep at the trailer? | 住房车那会儿你睡在哪? |
[33:24] | what? | 什么? |
[33:26] | when we sleep at the trailer, where do you sleep? | 我们一起在房车时 你睡在哪? |
[33:31] | you know the hammock outside? | 你知道外面的吊床吧? |
[33:34] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:37] | i’m a girl with abandonment issues. | 我是个有抛弃恐惧症的女孩 |
[33:40] | you have to sleep with me from now on. | 从现在开始你必须和我一起睡 |
[33:42] | okay. | 好的 |
[33:46] | okay. | 好的 |
[33:49] | a note from my hack of a shrink. | 我从心理医生那儿搞来的证明 |
[33:51] | i get to scrub in. not till i say so. | -我要加入手术 -只有我批准才行 |
[33:53] | i deposited the damn check. | 我存了那该死的支票 |
[33:54] | you cheap son of a bitch bastards | 你他妈的婊子养的混蛋 |
[33:56] | are going straight to hell– straight to hell! | 去死吧! |
[34:00] | ms. douglas? | DOUGLAS夫人? |
[34:01] | insurance bastards. | 保险公司的混蛋 |
[34:05] | they say the surgery’s too experimental. | 他们说这个手术太前沿了 |
[34:07] | they won’t pay. | 他们不会付钱 |
[34:08] | it’s a $200,000 surgery, | 这可是要花费20万美元的手术啊 |
[34:10] | plus a hospital stay, plus rehab. | 再加上住院费 疗养费 |
[34:13] | even if i get three jobs… | 即使我干三份工作… |
[34:16] | son of a bitch bastards. | 婊子养的混蛋 |
[34:20] | looks like there won’t be a surgery to scrub in on. | 看来没什么手术可让你参加了 |
[34:22] | sorry, stevens. | 抱歉STEVENS |
[34:24] | talk to me. her abdomen was distended | -汇报情况 -她的腹部膨胀 |
[34:26] | and she neededncreased ventilatory support, | 她需要通气支持 |
[34:28] | so i ordered some x-rays. i’m sorry. i was talking to her. i didn’t notice. | -我安排了X光检查 -抱歉 我在和她说话 没有注意到 |
[34:31] | she’s got massive free air trapped beath her diaphragm. | 有大量气体堵在她横膈膜下 |
[34:33] | mr. grey, we need to get laura into surgery. | GREY先生 我们需要给LAURA做手术 |
[34:35] | what? another surgery? why? Her x-rays indicate that there’s a perforation in the bowel. | -什么 又要手术?为什么? -她的X光显示 有气体扩散状况 |
[34:39] | we need to get in there right away. here’s a consent form. | -我们必须马上手术 -这是同意书 需要你签字 |
[34:42] | i don’t–i– i don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[34:44] | her–her mother has the flu. | 她妈妈正患感冒 |
[34:47] | at, you’re not authorized to sign? i am. | -你无权签字吗? -我有 |
[34:48] | but i–i’d like to fill her in– | 但是我想– |
[34:50] | we don’t have time for you to not know, mr. grey. | 我们没有时间了 GREY先生 |
[34:52] | your granddaughter doesn’t have time. | 你的外孙女没有时间了 |
[34:56] | all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[35:00] | take out more of the bowel. i need better visualization. | 再多拿出一段肠子 我需要看得更清楚些 |
[35:03] | it’s so tiny, i’m afraid i might crush it. | 太小了 我担心压碎它 |
[35:05] | oh, it’s tougher than you think. | 它没你想的那么娇气 |
[35:06] | go ahead and give it a little squeeze. | 继续 给它一点挤压 |
[35:08] | cool. thanks. hmm. | 酷 谢谢 |
[35:13] | look at that. | 看那儿 |
[35:14] | the n.g. tube has eroded right through the stomach wall. | 鼻饲管已被腐蚀 穿透胃壁 |
[35:17] | i may have to resect an entire portion of the stomach. | 看来得把这一部分胃全部切除 |
[35:21] | she’s hypotensive. push 30 ccs of albumin. | -血压过低 血清白蛋白30毫升推注 -明白 |
[35:32] | whew. | |
[35:34] | scary. | 好险 |
[35:35] | you’re telling me. | 这还用说 |
[35:37] | this is meredith’s grey’s niece. | 这是MEREDITH GREY的外甥女 |
[35:40] | if i lost her, people might think i did it on purpose. | 如果我失手了 人们会以为我是故意的 |
[35:51] | how’s it going? | 进行的如何? |
[35:52] | okay. they had a scare a mite ago, | 还好 一分钟前有一点小状况 |
[35:54] | but she stabilized. | 不过她现在稳定了 |
[35:57] | your, uh, father is pacing up and down the halls. | 你爸爸在走廊里走来走去 |
[36:03] | he’s worried. | 他很担心. |
[36:04] | maybe you can give him an update. | 也许你可以去告诉他这里的情况 |
[36:07] | *maybe you can give him an update.* | 也许你可以去告诉他 |
[36:13] | he’s not a big fan of mine. | 他可不太喜欢我 |
[36:16] | he’s not a big fan of mine either. | 他也不太喜欢我 |
[36:18] | oh, i can’t imagine that’s true. | 我无法想象那是真的 |
[36:24] | your mother was a force to be reckoned with. | 你妈妈很强势 |
[36:27] | if she wanted things a certain way, i… | 如果她下定决心要做什么 我… |
[36:33] | i’m saying your father was a good man when i knew him. | 我是说 就我所了解的 你爸爸是个好人 |
[36:36] | he may have a side in this that you don’t know anything about. | 他可能有你所不知道的难言之隐 |
[36:39] | what, you think he tried to send me a card every year | 怎么 你认为他每年都给我寄贺卡 |
[36:41] | and my mother has a whole drawer | 我妈妈藏了一整抽屉的 |
[36:43] | full of unopened cards? | 未打开的贺卡吗? |
[36:45] | because it’s not often | 我的生活里可不常出现 |
[36:48] | that my life turns out that way. | 那种情况 |
[36:51] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:53] | you don’t know either until you ask him. | 你不问问他 你也不知道 |
[37:03] | hey. | |
[37:05] | how’s he doing? | 他怎么样了? |
[37:06] | uh, georgie is obsessed with our dad’s pee. | GEORGIE一直在摆弄爸爸的尿 |
[37:09] | yeah, this is weird, even for georgie. | 是的 这很奇怪 即使对GEORGIE来说 也够奇怪的了 |
[37:11] | boys, be nice. it’s his kidney function. | -孩子们 厚道点 -是他的肾功能 |
[37:14] | i’m obsessed with his kidney function, not his pee. | 我关心的是他的肾功能 不是他的尿 |
[37:17] | and i’m not obsessed. | 我不是迷惑 |
[37:19] | i’m excited. | 我是激动 |
[37:20] | you’re not gonna drink that, are you, georgie? | 你不是打算把它喝了吧 GEORGIE? |
[37:22] | 130 ccs! | 130毫升! |
[37:25] | 130 ccs of shiny, yellow urine! | 130毫升亮黄亮黄的尿! |
[37:28] | 130 ccs in how long? | 在多长时间之类积攒130毫升的? |
[37:30] | four hours. no way! | -4个小时 -难以置信! |
[37:31] | that is fantastic! | 太棒了! |
[37:33] | yeah! yeah! thank you! | 谢谢你! |
[37:39] | mm. | |
[37:42] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:44] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:50] | mark. | |
[37:56] | i’m sorry you’re hurting. | 你感到心痛 我很难过 |
[37:59] | you’re sorry i’m hurting or youe sorry? | 你难过是因为我心痛呢 还是你本来就难过? |
[38:14] | (addison) karev. | |
[38:15] | oh. hey. | |
[38:17] | i was, uh, just checking the baby’s capillary refills– | 我正在检查婴儿的毛细血管补给– |
[38:20] | no, it’s good, it’s good. | 很好 |
[38:23] | we all need a littlehuman contact | 我们都需要一点人与人之间的触摸 |
[38:25] | from time to time. | 时不时的 |
[38:27] | it sucks. | 真糟糕 |
[38:28] | it’s like she hasn’t had a chance to deserve this, | 她好像还没有机会享受这些 |
[38:30] | you know? | 对吧? |
[38:34] | is that why you want to go into plastics, | 那是你想进整形外科的原因吗 |
[38:37] | ’cause people sign up for the pain they get? | 因为在那人们自愿承受痛苦? |
[38:40] | yeah. | 是的 |
[38:41] | for the most part, they do, yeah. | 他们大部分是这样的 |
[38:46] | you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[38:48] | it does suck watching them struggle. | 看着他们与病魔斗争 确实很糟 |
[38:54] | and that part never stops sucking. | 而且总是很糟 |
[38:57] | but… then when you get to see a baby heal | 不过当你看到一个小宝贝病愈出院 |
[39:00] | and, um… they get to go home | 可以回家了 |
[39:03] | and… you just imagin | 这时你想象着 |
[39:06] | this whole life that they’re gonna live, | 展现在他们面前的美好人生 |
[39:08] | there’s nothing better than that. | 那种感觉无可比拟 |
[39:11] | and that part never changes. | 这个部分从不改变 |
[39:14] | but… if you want to go back to plastics… | 不过 如果你想回整形外科… |
[39:19] | nah. | 不 |
[39:21] | the vanilla latte? | 那杯香草咖啡? |
[39:23] | i did that on purpose. | 是我故意的 |
[39:25] | w? | 为什么? |
[39:28] | ’cause he was rude to you. | 因为他对你很不礼貌 |
[39:39] | oh. | |
[39:41] | i’m, uh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:42] | no, i’m sorry. | 不 我对不起才是 |
[39:43] | sorry. gosh, i’m… really sorry. | -抱歉 -天呐 我真的很抱歉 |
[39:45] | no, i’m okay. i’m, uh, i’m just, um… | 不 我没什么 我只是… |
[39:47] | i’m gonna– | 我要去– |
[39:49] | yeah, okay. yeahyeah. | 是的 好的 |
[39:57] | oh, hey. you need some help? | 你需要帮忙吗? |
[39:59] | i can walk to the bathroom myself. | 我自己可以走到洗手间 |
[40:01] | i’ve been doing it my whole life, | 我生下来就一直这样 |
[40:02] | and nothing’s changing any time soon, | 而且短期内什么也改变不了 |
[40:03] | so just get out of my way, okay? | 所以别挡路 行吗? |
[40:08] | * and i can’t live alone in this lie * | |
[40:12] | * so look up | |
[40:15] | * take it away | |
[40:17] | * don’t look da-da-da down… | |
[40:19] | meredith. | |
[40:20] | * the mountain | |
[40:21] | * if the world isn’t turning | |
[40:24] | * your heart won’t return | |
[40:26] | * anyone, anything, anyhow | |
[40:30] | * so take me | |
[40:33] | * don’t leave me | |
[40:35] | * take me | |
[40:37] | * don’t leave me | |
[40:40] | * baby | |
[40:42] | * love will come through | |
[40:44] | * it’s just waiting for you | |
[40:48] | * well, i stand at the crossroads * | |
[40:51] | * of high roads and low roads | |
[40:53] | *nd i got a feeling it’s right * | |
[40:57] | * if it’s real, what i’m feeling * | |
[41:00] | * there’s no make believing | |
[41:02] | * the sound of the wings of the flight * | |
[41:06] | * of a dove | |
[41:08] | * take it away | |
[41:11] | * don’t look da-da-da down | |
[41:13] | * the mountain | |
[41:15] | * if the world isn’t turning | |
[41:18] | * your heart won’t return | |
[41:20] | * anyone, anything, anyhow | |
[41:24] | * so take me | |
[41:27] | * don’t leave me | |
[41:29] | * take me | |
[41:32] | * don’t leave me | |
[41:34] | * baby | |
[41:36] | * love will come through | |
[41:38] | * it’s just waiting for you * | |
[41:46] | * love will come through | |
[41:47] | * yeah | |
[41:50] | * love will come through | |
[41:55] | * love will come through |