时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:02] | – I want seattle grace to open a free clinic. – Why? | – 我想在西雅图仁爱医院设立免费门诊 – 为什么? |
[00:05] | I need something to hold on to. | 我需要心理支柱 |
[00:07] | You still need funding. | 你还是需要资金才行 |
[00:08] | I have $8 million. The denny duquette memorial clinic. | 我有8百万 Denny Duquette纪念门诊 |
[00:13] | – what’s all this about? – they all want to be chief. | – 这都是怎么回事? – 他们都想当主任 |
[00:14] | she’s in a nursing home. Alzheimer’S. | 她住在护养院 得了老年痴呆 |
[00:16] | I gave up everything for him. I should never have had a kid. | 我为他放弃了一切 我不应该要孩子的 |
[00:19] | Marry me,cristina yang. | 嫁给我 Cristina Yang |
[00:20] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[00:24] | as surgeons,we live in a world of worst-case scenarios. | 作为外科医生 我们面临的都是最糟糕的局面 |
[00:29] | We cut ourselves off from hoping for the best | 我们让自己远离对最好局面的期望 |
[00:31] | because too many times,the best doesn’t happen. | 因为最好的局面往往不会出现 |
[00:36] | But every now and then,something extraordinary occurs… | 但不时地也会发生些异乎寻常的事 |
[01:03] | and suddenly… | 而且有的时候… |
[01:06] | best-case scenarios seem possible. | 好的局面也还是有可能的 |
[01:09] | 8 days,$8 million… | 8天 8百万… |
[01:11] | and we’re open for business. | 开张了 |
[01:14] | And every now and then,something amazing happens… | 不时地也会发生些不可思议的事 |
[01:23] | she woke up this morning completely aware. | 她今早醒来以后神志就清醒了 |
[01:25] | She’s her old self. It happens. | 发现自己变老了 是有可能出现这种情况的 |
[01:27] | Medically,we don’t know why. It’s just a random gift. | 医学上没法解释 也许是上天的礼物 |
[01:34] | So she’s lucid? She remembers? | 她已经清醒了? 都回忆起来了? |
[01:36] | Pretty much everything,except the last five years. And,of course,she doesn’t realize she has alzheimer’S. | 全都想起来了 除了最近五年的事 而且自然也不知道自己得了老年痴呆 |
[01:40] | We thought she should hear it from you. | 我们认为应该你来告诉她 |
[01:42] | So she’ll know me? | 那么说她能认出我? |
[01:44] | I’m gonna walk in there,and she’ll know who I am? | 我走进去以后 她能知道我是谁? |
[01:46] | She’s been asking for you. | 她正找你呢 |
[01:49] | And against our better judgment… | 本该有更明智的判断… |
[01:52] | we start to have hope. | 但我们还是开始充满希望 |
[01:55] | Hey,chief. I need a signature. | 主任 需要你的签名 |
[01:56] | I’d like to use the helicopter to transport a patient from denver. | 要用直升机从丹佛接一个病人 |
[01:59] | good morning,chief. I found a way to fund a stereotactic robot. | 早上好 主任 购买脑部定位设备的资金 我有办法了 |
[02:01] | I want to make sure you’re on board before I move forward. | 在进行下一步以前 我希望你也参与进来 |
[02:03] | It’s a little early in the morning. For you two to be chasing me down. | 这么早你们俩就来烦我 |
[02:05] | I’m going to be doing a bloodless pulmonary valve translocation on this patient. | 病人要做无失血肺动脉瓣移植手术 |
[02:09] | This machine is an excellent source of revenue for… | 这种机器是创造收入的好资源… |
[02:11] | aren’t you gonna get in there? You want to be chief,you gottafight with the big boys. | 你不想加入吗? 想当主任 你就要跟男人们争 |
[02:14] | Oh,I intend to fight like a girl. | 哦 我打算采取女人的方式 |
[02:16] | I’ll let them kill each other, and then I’ll be the only one left standing. | 让他们鹬蚌相争 我从中得利 |
[02:20] | And then there’s me. | 还有我 |
[02:23] | There you go,underestimating me again. | 你又来这一套 又低估我了 |
[02:25] | Oh,it’s not that I underestimate you. It’s just that I don’t think about you… | 不是我低估你 而是根本没考虑你 |
[02:28] | at all. | 完全没考虑 |
[02:31] | Well,you should. | 你应该考虑的 |
[02:34] | I was,uh,heading down to the clinic. | 我准备下去看看那免费门诊 |
[02:37] | It’s opening today,and I thought it might be nice to show Dr. Bailey a little support. | 今天开张的 应该支持一下Bailey医生 |
[02:41] | Very thoughtful,Dr. Sloan. | 想法很好 Sloan医生 |
[02:44] | I think I’ll join you. Gentlemen,if you’ll excuse me. | 我跟你一块去 先生们 不好意思了 |
[02:46] | Certainly. | 没问题 |
[02:49] | – Nicely done. – Mm-hmm. | – 干得不错 – 嗯 |
[02:51] | Redith,what is going on? When did you get back from europe? | Meredith 出了什么事? 你什么时候从欧洲回来的? |
[02:54] | I went to europe for t months,but that was– | 我到欧洲去了两个月 但那是… |
[02:57] | I’ve been sitting here thinking about the fight we had,the things I said. | 我一直在这想我们吵架的事 还有我说的话 |
[03:00] | I-I said some terrible things. | 我说了些不好的话 |
[03:02] | – It’s fine. – No,it’s not. | – 没事的 – 不 有事的 |
[03:03] | After you left,I-I was upset. | 你走了之后 我心里很烦 |
[03:06] | Did I– did I have a breakdown? I must have had a nervous breakdown. | 我是不是精神失常过? 肯定是的 |
[03:09] | I’m in a– is this a hospital? | 我现在呆的这是医院吗? |
[03:11] | Because I can’t remember anything for the past two months,meredith. | 我记不起来这两个月的事了 Meredith |
[03:15] | The last thing remember is the fight we had. | 我记得的最后一件事就是我们吵架了 |
[03:16] | And listen,if you don’t want to go to medical school,that is fine. It is your life.Just take me home. | 如果你不想去医学院也没关系 这是你的生活 快接我回家吧 |
[03:20] | – I went to medical school. – I-I want to go home,meredith. | – 我读了医学院了 – 我想回家 Meredith |
[03:23] | I-I need to go home. | 我要回家 |
[03:26] | You are home. | 你在家里了 |
[03:28] | I went to europe five years ago. | 我五年前去的欧洲 |
[03:31] | You got sick. | 你得病了 |
[03:32] | You have alzheimer’S. | 你得了老年痴呆 |
[03:35] | This is your home. | 这就是你的家 |
[03:38] | You live here now. | 你现在住在这里 |
[03:43] | No. No! | 不 不! |
[03:46] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[03:47] | No! | 不! |
[03:51] | mom? Mom? | 妈妈? 妈妈? |
[03:53] | Mom! Somebody call 9-1-1. | 妈妈! 谁去打一下911 |
[04:01] | She had substernal chest pain– | 她现在胸骨下胸痛 |
[04:02] | chest pain and syncope. My pulse was in the 200s,but the rate has resolved on its own. | 胸痛伴有晕厥 脉搏上过200 但已经自动降下来了 |
[04:07] | She’s completely lucid. | 她已经清醒了 |
[04:08] | She’s what? | 她什么? |
[04:10] | Shs aware. She’s herself again. | 她清醒了 她恢复自我了 |
[04:12] | Oh,my god. Is this… | 天啊 这是… |
[04:13] | – are we at seattle grace? – Yes,mom. | – 这是西雅图仁爱医院? – 是的 妈妈 |
[04:15] | This is where I’m doing my residency. | 我在这里实习 |
[04:17] | Your daughter is one of our finest interns, following in your very big footsteps. | 您女儿是这里最好的实习医生之一 紧随您的步伐 |
[04:21] | Do you know richard webber? Is he still a doctor here? | 你知道Richard Webber吗? 他还是这里的医生吗? |
[04:24] | What,the chief? | 什么 主任吗? |
[04:26] | Richard webber is the chief? Of surgery? | Richard Webber当了主任? 外科主任? |
[04:29] | Okay,welcome to the denny duquette memorial clinic. | 欢迎来到Denny Duquette纪念门诊 |
[04:32] | Barring any surgical emergencies, you will be working here today. | 除非紧急的外科病例 否则你今天就要在这工作了 |
[04:37] | Working on what? | 做什么工作啊? |
[04:38] | Right now,olivia will be familiarizing you with the protocol for the flu vaccine. | 现在Olivia会帮助你们熟悉 流感疫苗的使用程序 |
[04:44] | Oh,no,no,no. Don’t– don’t– don’t touch that. | 哦 别碰那个 |
[04:46] | That was $79. | 那个79块钱 |
[04:50] | Oh,my god. I have got to get out of here. | 我的天啊 我要离开这儿 |
[04:53] | Burke has a bloodless pulmonary valve translocation flying in from denver tomorrow. | Burke明天有个从丹佛来的病人 来做无失血的肺动脉瓣移植手术 |
[04:57] | I should be preparing. | 我应该准备那个的 |
[04:58] | You don’t get to scrub in on the valve translocation. | 不是你去参加那个脉瓣移植手术 |
[05:00] | – How do you know? – Because I am. | – 你怎么知道的? – 因为我才是 |
[05:02] | – He picked you? – you guys ready? | – 他选了你? – 你们准备好了吗? |
[05:04] | Where is everybody? | 人都去哪了? |
[05:06] | Uh,grey will be late. O’malley should be back from vacation. | Grey会迟到一些 O’malley应该要休假回来了 |
[05:09] | No,no,no,the patients– | 不不 我是说病人… |
[05:10] | the underserved,uninsured population that we’re supposed to be helping. | 那些需要帮助的没有医疗保险的人 |
[05:13] | The underserved uninsured will come. You’ll see. | 那些人会来的 你会看到的 |
[05:17] | Just watch the door. They will come through it. | 你就盯着门看 他们马上就进来 |
[05:19] | I can’t wait for the first patient. It’s gonna be amazing. | 等不及看第一个病人了 肯定非常不可思议 |
[05:21] | It’s gonna be amazing what denny’s money can do,right? | Denny的钱能做的事会很不可思议 对吧? |
[05:26] | Just watch the doors,stevens. | 盯着门看就好了 Stevens |
[05:38] | Dr. Bailey,congratulations on the opening of the clinic. | Bailey医生 恭喜你的门诊开起来了 |
[05:42] | It is open,isn’t it? | 已经开始了 对吧? |
[05:47] | Is stevens all right? | Stevens没事吧? |
[05:49] | She’s watching the door,sir. | 她正在盯着门看 |
[05:51] | Okay,then. | 那好吧 |
[05:58] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[06:01] | Damn it! | 可恨! |
[06:02] | O’malley,welcome back. You’re late. | O’malley 欢迎回来 你迟到了 |
[06:10] | Is o’malley all right? | O’malley没事吧? |
[06:12] | We got married in vegas! | 我们在拉斯维加斯结婚了! |
[06:20] | We’re married! | 我们结婚了! |
[06:24] | dude,she– she’s callie o’malley. | 伙计 她现在叫Callie O’malley了 |
[06:40] | It’s– it’s fast. | 太快了 |
[06:42] | You know,it seems really very fast. | 确实太快了 |
[06:46] | Are– are you even happy? | 你幸福吗? |
[06:48] | We’re incredibly happy. | 我们非常幸福 |
[06:49] | Oh,yay.Well,great. Yay. | 是啊 太好了 |
[06:52] | – Show her the ring. – Oh. | – 给她看看戒指 – 哦 |
[06:54] | Oh. That’s so great. | 太棒了 |
[06:56] | Tiny diamonds are great because you know no one will every try to steal it. | 小颗的钻石很棒 因为肯定没人会偷 |
[07:04] | Okay,that’s it. Yang,burke needs you in cardio. | 就这样吧 Yang Burke让你参加心脏手术 |
[07:07] | O’malley,the chief has a surgical patient coming into the pit. | O’malley 主任有个外科病人 |
[07:10] | Stevens,karev,go find me some patients. | Stevens Karev 去找点病人 |
[07:12] | I don’t care where you get them,just get them. | 我不管你们从哪找来 找来就行 |
[07:20] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们俩 |
[07:21] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[07:24] | Okay,we’ve been out of our vegas hotel room bubble for six hours, and I don’t like it. | 我们已经从拉斯维加斯的房间里 出来了6小时了 我不喜欢这样 |
[07:27] | It’s gonna be fine. We’re married. | 会好的 我们结婚了 |
[07:30] | We’re married. | 我们结婚了 |
[07:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:37] | So,chief,we’re a couple of married men. | 主任 我们都是已婚男人了 |
[07:40] | Uh,adele and i are getting a divorce. | Adele和我要离婚了 |
[07:43] | No– | 不… |
[07:46] | I didn’t– I didn’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[07:49] | That’s life,o’malley. | 这就是生活 O’malley |
[07:51] | That’s life. | 这就是生活 |
[07:53] | Now this patient– | 这个病人… |
[07:55] | I removed a large tumor from her colon eight months ago. | 8个月前从她的结肠里取出了一个肿瘤 |
[07:58] | Since then,she’s been undergoing chemo and radiation. | 从那时起 她就一直接受放化疗 |
[08:01] | We thought she had it beat. | 本以为她没事了 |
[08:03] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[08:04] | Are you the doctors for marina wagner? | 你是负责Marian Wagner的医生吗? |
[08:06] | Yes. You brought her in? | – 对 – 你带来她来的? |
[08:07] | I woke up this morning,she was barely breathing. You think this could be food poisoning? | 今早我起来 她呼吸困难 你认为这会是食物中毒? |
[08:10] | ‘Cause we had sushi yesterday,but I-I feel fine. | 因为我们昨天吃了寿司 但我没事 |
[08:13] | Could be comications from the radiation. | 可能是放疗的副作用 |
[08:15] | – What do you mean,radiation? – From her cancer treatment. | – 你说什么 放疗? – 由于癌症治疗 |
[08:17] | She doesn’t have cancer. I’m her boyfriend.I’d know. | 她没得癌症 我是她男朋友 有的话我该知道 |
[08:22] | O’malley,get a C.B.C.,A chem 19 and a triple contrast abdominal C.T. | O’malley 做全血球计数 血液生化全套 以及三倍对照腹部CT |
[08:27] | – Excuse me. – Yes,sir. | – 不好意思 – 好的 |
[08:32] | Wait. Is she all right? | 等一下 她没事吧? |
[08:33] | – She’s– – richard webber. | – 她 |
[08:35] | My god,you’ve aged. | 天啊 你老了 |
[08:38] | – Ellis. – I was having arrhythmias. | – 我心律不齐 |
[08:40] | They wanted to do tests. And I hear you’re the chief of surgery now. | 他们要我做一些检查 听说你现在是外科主任了 |
[08:44] | That’s wonderful. | 太好了 |
[08:46] | Yes,I’M… but I’m stepping down soon. | 是的 但我很快要退休了 |
[08:49] | Stepping down? | 退休? |
[08:51] | Well,I can only assume that was adele’s idea. | 那恐怕是Adele的主意吧 |
[08:56] | Meredith. | |
[08:57] | I’ll be right there,mom. Go ahead. | 我待会就来 妈 去吧 |
[09:04] | She’s lucid. | 她清醒了 |
[09:05] | She woke up this morning with her memory back. | 今早她醒来 她的记忆恢复了 |
[09:08] | They say it’s temporary. | 可能只是暂时的 |
[09:12] | My god. | 天啊 |
[09:13] | Well,obviously,don’t– don’t worry about work today. | 今天别操心工作 |
[09:16] | You need to be with her. I mean,this time… | 你得和她待在一起 这个时候 |
[09:20] | it’s a gift. | 是个礼物 |
[09:23] | It’s a gift. Right. | 是个礼物 对 |
[09:32] | meredith’s mher had some runs of S.V.T. I’m ordering an echo. | Meredith母亲出现室上性心动过速症状 我安排了她做超声心电图 |
[09:36] | – And she’s lucid. – What? | – 她清醒了 – 什么? |
[09:38] | – It happens,but it won’t last. – I-is meredith okay? | – 会有这种情况 但不会持续很久 – Meredith还好吧? |
[09:41] | She seems fine,but her mother’s going to need the best care we have to offer. | 她看上去没事 但她妈妈要我们提供最好的治疗 |
[09:44] | And you,Dr. Yang,are the best. | 你 Yang大夫 是最好的 |
[09:52] | You’re still not wearing the ring. I would like an answer. It’s been over a week. | 你还是没戴戒指 我想要个答案 已经一个多星期了 |
[09:55] | I told you,it’s under advisement. | 我告诉过你 还在考虑当中 |
[09:57] | Well,do you not like the ring? | 你不喜欢那个戒指? |
[10:00] | It’s a ring. It’s 3-carat,diamond-cut platinum… | 3克拉镶钻白金戒指 |
[10:03] | – it’s– it’s the ring. – Then what? | – 结婚戒指 – 那又如何? |
[10:09] | Are you using the surgery tomorrow to pressure me into giving you an answer? | 你在用明天的手术逼我给你答案? |
[10:12] | Is that why I’m not scrubbing in? | 这就是我不能参加手术的原因? |
[10:14] | I need to give the other interns a chance. | 我得给其他实习医师一个机会 |
[10:16] | Why? | 为什么? |
[10:17] | The echo,please,Dr. Yang. | 超声心电图 Yang大夫 |
[10:26] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[10:28] | You been waiting long? | 你等很久了吗? |
[10:29] | Almost an hour. | 快一个小时了 |
[10:32] | – Are you my doctor? – I can be. | – 你是负责我的大夫? – 可以啊 |
[10:34] | We have a clinic right outside those doors. No wait. | 在门外我们有个门诊室 不用等 |
[10:36] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了? |
[10:39] | It hurts when I pee. | 我小便时会痛 |
[10:42] | – we can help with that. – Yeah,that’s easy.It’s nothing. | – 我们可以帮你解决 – 是的 很简单 没什么大不了的 |
[10:44] | We can have you out of here in less than an hour. | 可让你在一小时内出院 |
[10:48] | Are you hitting on me? | 你是不是在勾引我? |
[10:50] | we need patients.You need doctors. And we just happen to be surgeons. | 我们需要病人 你需要大夫 恰好我们是外科大夫 |
[10:54] | You think I need surgery? | 你认为我需要手术? |
[10:56] | You never know. | 说不准的 |
[10:57] | It’s free. A free clinic. | 免费的 免费门诊 |
[11:00] | – My co-pay is only 10 bucks. – That’s lunch. | – 我的自理费用只要10块钱 – 可是一顿午餐的钱啊 |
[11:07] | – sounds like T.B. – Yeah. Very contagious. | – 像是肺结核 – 易传染 |
[11:19] | You and meredith are good friends. | 你和Meredith是好朋友 |
[11:23] | I can tell… | 我看得出 |
[11:24] | because you’re afraid to look at me… | 因为你害怕面对我 |
[11:27] | as if I might ask you some personal question about her, and you’ll accidentally slip. | 要是我问你一些有关她的私人问题 你会不小心说露嘴 |
[11:36] | But you don’t do anything accidentally,do you? | 但你做任何事情都不会不小心 对吧? |
[11:41] | Has meredith chosen a specialty? | Meredith选择专业方向了吗? |
[11:43] | That’s a personal question. | 这是个私人问题 |
[11:45] | For a surgeon,it’s the most personal question you can ask. It tells you who they are. | 作为外科医生 这是最重要的问题 这决定他的身分地位 |
[11:49] | My mother would want to know whether I had a boyfriend. | 换了我妈 她会问我是否有男朋友 |
[11:52] | Your mother sounds like a frivolous woman. | 你妈妈听起来象个轻佻的女子 |
[11:58] | If I chose cardiothoracics, what would that say about me? | 如果我选心胸外科 你觉得怎么样? |
[12:01] | Heart surgeons are the know-it-alls. They’re the most ambitious,the most driven. | 心胸外科医生需要样样精通 最有雄心 最上进 |
[12:04] | They want it all,and they want it now. And they don’t want anything getting in their way. | 想拥有全部 马上拥有 容不得任何东西阻碍他们 |
[12:11] | Meredith says I’m part of an alzheimer’s research study. | Meredith说我加入了 老年痴呆症研究计划 |
[12:15] | I want a neuro consult with the doctor who put me in the trial. | 我想和把我纳入试验的医生 就经神学方面进行商讨 |
[12:21] | Hey,mer. I’ve been looking for you. | 嗨 Mer 我一直在找你 |
[12:23] | Burke has me on your mom. Are you okay? | Burke要我照顾你妈 你没事吧? |
[12:25] | I’m avoiding her. I’m avoiding the gift. | 我正避开她 我正避开这个礼物 |
[12:27] | Yeah,well,uh,your gift wants to meet derek. | 你的礼物想见Derek |
[12:30] | What? What did you say? | 什么? 你说了什么? |
[12:31] | Oh,no,no,no,not derek,your boyfriend. Dr. Shepherd,the neurosurgeon. | 不 不是你男朋友Derek 是Shepherd大夫 神经外科医生 |
[12:34] | But she’s gonna know that he’s your boyfriend anyway. She has ways. | 但她总会知道他是你男友 她挺有手段的 |
[12:37] | – I’m kind of in love with her,by the way. – She has that affect on people who aren’t her daughter. | – 顺便说一下 我有点喜欢她了 – 别人是会喜欢她的 除了她女儿外 |
[12:42] | Hey,I heard about your mother. That’s unbelievable. | 我听说有关你妈的事了 太不可思议了 |
[12:44] | – Yeah,it’s a gift. – She’s avoiding her. | – 是个礼物 – 她在避开她 |
[12:46] | Mer,she’s your mother,and she’s really here. | Mer 她是你妈 她就在这儿 |
[12:48] | This is your chance. You should talk to her. | 这是你的机会 你应该跟她谈谈 |
[12:50] | You should spend some time with her. | 你得花点时间和她呆在一起 |
[12:51] | She has a very long history of being disappointed in me. | 她很长一段时间里都对我很失望 |
[12:54] | You’re a doctor now. Parental disappointment ends with a medical degree. | 你现在是个医生了 拿到医学文凭 父母就不会失望了 |
[12:57] | Can we getoving? It hurts when I pee. | 我们可以走了吗? 我小便时会痛 |
[13:00] | Are you stealing patients from the E.R.? | 你们从急诊室偷病人? |
[13:03] | Yes,but only because I have to know that I did not spend my entire inheritance on an empty room with empty beds. | 是的 因为我不能把所有的遗产 花在布满空床的空房间里 |
[13:08] | Because if I did that,I might go crazy, and george called dibs on all the crazy this week. | 否则 我可能就会发疯 而本周就让George疯个够吧 |
[13:12] | – Do you think callie’s pregnant? – I’m going back to the E.R. | – 会不会是Callie怀孕了? – 我要回急诊室 |
[13:14] | Okay,just keep your pants on. We’re going.We’re going. | 别着急 我们走 我们走 |
[13:16] | What–what– what’s going on? | 什么 怎么回事? |
[13:17] | Oh,yeah. Bambi got married. | 小家伙结婚了 |
[13:24] | Psst. | 嘶 |
[13:25] | I’m sorry. One second. | 抱歉 |
[13:28] | Everything okay? Are–are you off today? | 还好吗? 你今天休假? |
[13:29] | You got married? | 你结婚了? |
[13:32] | Yeah,I did. | 是的 我结婚了 |
[13:34] | It was a– I know it was impulsive. | 有点冲动 |
[13:36] | Well,was it “good” impulsive,or was it “meredith” impulsive? | 这是”幸福的”冲动 还是Meredith式冲动? |
[13:39] | Because if it was meredith impulsive, maybe I can help get you out of it. | 如果是Meredith式的冲动 也许我能帮你摆平它 |
[13:42] | No.no,it was a– it’s a good thing. | 别 是件好事 |
[13:45] | – Good. – It’s good. | – 好的 – 那就好 |
[13:46] | Um,but,uh,but thanks for the backup. | 但是 谢谢支持 |
[13:50] | You’re welcome. Congratulations,georg. | 不客气 恭喜了 George |
[13:54] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:09] | Are you planning on coming to talk to me anytime soon? | 你打算什么时候来和我聊聊吗? |
[14:29] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[14:32] | uh,you know those cartoons where there’s a bear or whatever | 有部卡通片 里有熊什么的 |
[14:35] | and it’s starving,and it looks at a table, and the table turns into this delicious cooked turkey, | 饥肠辘辘 它看着桌子 桌子变成美味的火鸡 |
[14:40] | with,like,lineof deliciousness coming off it? | 一句台词出来”秀色可餐” |
[14:42] | I was not looking at him like that, | 我没那么看他 |
[14:45] | because he is the help, and I am not going to be sleeping with the help. | 因为他只是个助手 我不打算和助手上床 |
[14:50] | I married the help. | 我嫁给了助手 |
[14:52] | – What? – We went to vegas. | – 什么? – 我们去了拉斯维加斯 |
[14:53] | My idea. I embrace the trashy. | 我的主意 进了火坑 |
[14:55] | That’S… | 真是 |
[14:56] | not that I’m not happy for you, but why married so…fast? | 不是不为你感到高兴 但为什么这么快结婚? |
[15:01] | You know those cartoons where there’s a bear and it’s starving,and it looks at a cute intern? | 卡通片里的熊 饿得不行 而可爱的实习医师出现了 |
[15:06] | Well… | 那么 |
[15:07] | – congratulations. – Thank you. | – 恭喜 – 谢谢 |
[15:13] | oh,it’s small. I know,it’s small. | 太小了 我知道 很小 |
[15:17] | – It’s beautul. – You think so? | – 很漂亮 – 真的? |
[15:19] | – Yes. – Yes. | – 是的 – 是吗 |
[15:22] | So tell me about yourself. | 说说你自己的情况 |
[15:27] | Well… | 嗯 |
[15:31] | what’s your life like? | 你过得怎么样? |
[15:33] | I… really do want to know you,meredith. | 我真的想了解你 Meredith |
[15:39] | Well,I have a boyfriend. | 我有个男朋友 |
[15:40] | Does he understand the demands of your career? | 他理解你的职业吗? |
[15:41] | Because not all men do. They say they do upfront,but they– | 不是所有男人都能理解 嘴上说能理解 但是 |
[15:44] | he’s great. He’s a doctor,too,so he gets it. | 他很棒 也是医生 所以他了解 |
[15:47] | – Good – he’s actually– | – 不错 – 他实际上 |
[15:48] | have you chosen a specialty? | 你已经选择专业方向了吗? |
[15:50] | No,it’s still early. | 没 还早 |
[15:52] | Cristina’s already chosen cardiothoracics. | Cristina已经选择了心胸外科 |
[15:54] | Yeah. Well,I guess I’M… | 我想 我… |
[15:57] | just waiting to be inspired. | 正等着受人启发 |
[15:59] | I’m happy now. You know,I feel like I know who I am. | 我现在很幸福 我现在很了解自己 |
[16:01] | Plus,I think when you have someone in your life that you love– you really love– I think that’S… | 另外 当拥有生命里的挚爱的时候 |
[16:07] | I don’t know. I just… | 我不知道 我只是 |
[16:11] | I’m really happy. | 我真的很幸福 |
[16:13] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[16:15] | – What do you mean? – You’re happy? You’re happy now? | – 什么? – 你很幸福? 你这样就很幸福了? |
[16:18] | The meredith I knew was a force of nature,passionate, focused,a fighter. | 我认识的Meredith动力十足 充满激情 注意力集中 是个斗士 |
[16:22] | What happened to you? You’ve gone soft. | 你怎么了? 你变得软弱了 |
[16:24] | Stammering about a boyfriend and– and saying that you’re waiting to be inspired? | 谈到男朋友结结巴巴 还说你正等着受人启发? |
[16:27] | You’re waiting for inspiration? Are you kidding me? | 你正等着受到启发? 开什么玩笑? |
[16:29] | I have a disease for which there is no cure. I think that would be inspiration enough. | 我得了不治之症 我认为这足够启发了吧 |
[16:32] | – Mom– – listen to me,meredith, | – 妈 – 听我说 Meredith |
[16:35] | anyone can fall in love and be blindly happy, | 任何人都可以坠入爱河 盲目地幸福 |
[16:38] | but not everyone can pick up a scalpel and save a life. | 但不是每个人都可以拿起手术刀 拯救生命 |
[16:42] | I raised you to be an extraordinary human being. | 我把你培养成为不同寻常的人 |
[16:45] | So imagine my disappointment when I wake up after five years and discover that you’re no more than ordinary. | 五年后我醒来 发现你不过是个庸人 想想我有多失望 |
[16:53] | What happened to you?! | 你怎么了? |
[17:04] | We’re Live in the same building, so I’d see her in the laundry room and,uh… | 我们住在同一个大楼 我看到她在洗衣房 |
[17:09] | she’s really sexy when she folds clothes. | 她叠衣服时真性感 |
[17:11] | Once we started dating,it was just lik boom,you know? We got really serious really fast. | 自我们开始约会 发展迅速 真是发展神速 |
[17:14] | Now I’m just kinda like– I don’teven know her middle name. | 现在我有点… 我都不知道她的中间名字 |
[17:22] | I’m trying to fill out these forms, and I’m stumped on the first question. | 要填这些表格 我却被第一个问题卡住了 |
[17:25] | Rose. | |
[17:28] | That’s her middle name. | 她的中间名字 |
[17:30] | Rose. | |
[17:40] | She’s charming,she’s fabulous, and then suddenly,she’s the enemy. | 她很迷人 令人难以置信 突然她成了敌人 |
[17:43] | – I’m meeting the enemy? – Just don’t get personal. | – 我要见敌人? – 别谈个人的事 |
[17:45] | – You’re being ridiculous. – I am not being ridiculous. | – 你太可笑了 – 我不可笑 |
[17:48] | – Okay.It’s gonna be fine. – Just be careful.She has ways. | – 好的 没事的 – 小心点 她挺有手段的 |
[17:57] | – Hey,george. – Hey. | – 嗨 George – 嗨 |
[17:58] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[17:59] | You seem kinda shaky and sweaty and pale. | 你看上去很虚弱 出汗 脸色发白 |
[18:03] | Is it the marriage? Are you totally regretting it? | 是因为结婚 你后悔了? |
[18:05] | No,the marriage is fine. Uh,do you mind,uh,taking that to,uh,sorry, | 不是 结婚很好 你介意把这个送到 抱歉 |
[18:09] | taking the blood work to the lab for me? | 帮我这个血样送到实验室 |
[18:12] | – Sure. – Thanks. | – 可以 – 谢谢 |
[18:14] | I think I need to sit down. | 我得坐一下 |
[18:15] | George,if you want to talk… | Geroge 如果你想谈谈 |
[18:17] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:20] | Hey. Are you okay? You’re sweating. | 嗨 你还好吧? 你在出汗 |
[18:23] | Yeah,I’m good. What’s your– what’s your middle name? | 我没事 你的中间名字是什么? |
[18:25] | It’s bad. I don’t tell anyone. | 不好听 从不告诉别人 |
[18:26] | Come on. We’re married,and I don’t even know your middle name. | 别啊 我们都结婚了 都还不知道你的中间名字 |
[18:32] | Okay,I knew it.It’s your weird and judgy friends. You let them get to you. | 我知道了 是你那群奇怪的 好品头论足的朋友 你上他们当了 |
[18:35] | No,it’S… I don’T… I don’t know… | 不 我不知道… |
[18:39] | your middle name. God,I can– I can– I can barely breathe. | 你的中间名字 天啊 我喘不过气了 |
[18:41] | You know what? You didn’t know my middle name last week, and you could breathe just fine. | 上周你也不知道我的中间名字 而你呼吸顺畅 |
[18:45] | What? | 什么? |
[18:52] | What about a functional M.R.I. Now,while I’m lucid? | 做功能性核磁共振呢? 现在我已经神智清楚了 |
[18:57] | An M.R.I. ‘S not gonna show us anything new. | 核磁共振不会有新发现的 |
[19:00] | No test is gonna help us understand what’s going on. | 还没有测试帮助我们了解 到底发生了什么 |
[19:03] | so in five years,you’ve made no advances, | 五年里 你们没有取得任何进展 |
[19:05] | and there is nothing else you can do for me. | 你们对我的病情无能为力 |
[19:09] | I don’t know how you do it,day in and day out, work with people with this awful disease. | 不知道你们怎么搞的 每天这么多患这种病的人 |
[19:14] | Oh,I– well,see… | 好的 |
[19:16] | actually,I’m not an alzheimer’s specialist. | 我的专业不是老年痴呆症 |
[19:20] | I just took a special interest in this case because of meredith. | 因为Meredith 我对这病产生了兴趣 |
[19:26] | – You’re what happened to her. – I’m sorry? | – 原来是因为你 – 不好意思? |
[19:28] | I thought you were here for me,to offer me some hope, to tellme about some new treatment. But you’re here for her. | 还以为你是为我提供希望来的 要告诉我新的治疗方案 原来是为她 |
[19:32] | – Dr. Grey– – an attending? A neurosurgeon? | – Grey医生 – 主治医生? 神经外科大夫? |
[19:34] | – No wonder she’s so unfocused. – I don’t think you understand. | – 难怪她那么不专注 – 我认为你并不理解 |
[19:36] | I’m–oh,I understand. I understand perfectly. | – 我明白 非常明白 |
[19:38] | I’ve seen men like you before, threatened by a woman who’s their equal. | 我从前见过你这样的男人 感受到作为对手那个女人的威胁 |
[19:41] | You just want someone to admire you. | 你只是希望有人崇拜你 |
[19:43] | And you don’t care about the damage you do to her along the way. | 但并不关心这对她造成的伤害 |
[19:56] | I need to lay down. | 我要躺躺 |
[19:58] | Whoa.No,no,no. Hey,hey,hey, | 不 嘿 |
[20:00] | buster,do you know how much it costs to have these linens laundered? | 老兄 知道清洗这些床单 要花多少钱吗? |
[20:03] | I’m sick. I’m shaky and sweaty and my mouth is dry and my body aches. | 我病了 浑身发抖并且疼痛不已 直冒冷汗 口舌发干 |
[20:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:10] | Uh,karev,replace o’malley in the O.R. | Karev 去手术室 顶替O’malley |
[20:13] | Yes. | 好的 |
[20:23] | So this is marina wagner,your colon cancer patient? | 这就是Marina Wagner 你的结肠癌病人? |
[20:25] | – Karev,where the hell’s o’malley? – Curled up in a ball in the clinic. | – O’malley去哪儿了? – 在门诊蜷成了一团 |
[20:28] | – Is he okay? – Well,he’s married. | – 他还好吗? – 要知道 他结婚了 |
[20:30] | Right. | 没错 |
[20:31] | Okay,boki,10-blade. | 好了 Boki 十号刀 |
[20:40] | Stolen,nonemergent E.R. Cases and sick hospital staff– | 偷来的 不要紧的急症室病例 还有生病的医院员工– |
[20:44] | this is what $8 million buys you. | 就是八百万带来的 |
[20:46] | Dr. Stevens,I swear on my life, if I hear you say “$8 million” on more time– | Stevens医生 我用生命起誓 如果再听见你说”八百万”– |
[20:50] | it’s not about the money. It’S… | 跟钱没有关系 那是… |
[20:53] | it’s denny. It’s his legacy.It’s– | 是Denny 这是他的传承 |
[20:56] | I was looking for meaning. This was supposed to be meaningful. | 我一直在寻找它的意义 这本该体现出它的价值 |
[20:59] | – It will be meaningful. – $8 million worth? | – 会有意义的 – 能值上八百万? |
[21:03] | Uh,excuse me. Are–are you, | 打扰一下 你们 |
[21:05] | uh,can I– are–are you the doctors? | 我能– 你们是–是医生吗? |
[21:08] | – Yes,we are. – Are you a patient? | – 是的 – 你是病人吗? |
[21:10] | Like an actual free-clinic patient? | 真正属于免费门诊的病人吗? |
[21:12] | Not me. My–my daughter. | 不是我 是我女儿 |
[21:14] | – Oh,is your daughter sick? – I’m not sick. | – 哦 你女儿病了? – 没有 |
[21:16] | Can we please go? | 拜托 我们走吧? |
[21:18] | Kelley finds suddenly she has a need for these products. | Kelley突然发现自己需要这些东西了 |
[21:23] | And,uh,and we were hoping you might show her how to use them. | 所以希望你们教她怎么用 |
[21:36] | George,you’re married. You should be happy.You don’t look happy. | George 你结婚了 应该高兴点 但看上不去不是 |
[21:40] | I’m sick,olivia. | 我病了 Olivia |
[21:41] | All right,you could– uh,you should go home,o’malley. | 好吧 你能– 你该回家 O’malley |
[21:44] | Clearly whatever you have is contagious. | 显然 你的病会传染 |
[21:48] | – Aren’t you from the lab? – Yeah,I feel like crap. | – 你是不是从实验室回来? – 是的 感觉遭透了 |
[21:50] | Is that the lady you gave,uh,marina’s blood to? | Marina的血液样本 你是给那位女士的吗? |
[21:53] | Uh,yeah. | 是的 |
[21:54] | – And you all feel shaky and nauseous? – It’s awful. | – 而且你们都浑身发抖 还恶心? – 难受极了 |
[21:59] | She’s toxic. | 她有毒 |
[22:00] | Callie? Yeah.A lot of us feel that way. | Callie? 对 很多人这么感觉 |
[22:02] | No,the patiens blood is toxic. It’s making us sick. | 不 那个病人的血液有毒 把我们弄病了 |
[22:05] | Has the chief started,uh,marina’s operation? | 主任开始Marina的手术了吗? |
[22:08] | They were wheeling her up as I came down. | 我下来的时候 他们正把她推上去 |
[22:11] | What’s the extension for O.R. One? | 一号手术室的分机号是多少? |
[22:25] | The patient’s blood is apparently highly toxic. Any contact is dangerous. | 病人的血液明显含有剧毒 一旦接触就有危险 |
[22:27] | Nobody goes in there until we figure out what the hell is going on. | 在弄清楚到底怎么回事之前 任何人都不许进去 |
[22:30] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样? |
[22:31] | He’s tachypneic,but his B.P. Is starting to stabilize. He’s doing better on oxygen. | 呼吸急促 但血压开始稳定 输氧后正逐渐好转 |
[22:35] | – It’s a good thing he got out of there when he did. – Yeah. | – 还好及时发现 – 对 |
[22:37] | – Dr. Shepherd. – What is it? | – Shepherd医生 – 怎么了? |
[22:38] | – Can you sign this? – I just heard. How can I help? | – 能签一下名吗? – 我刚听说 有什么可以帮忙吗? |
[22:40] | – You’re off duty.You should be with your mother. – I don’t want to spend time with my mother. | – 你不当班 应该陪陪你妈妈 – 我不想跟我妈妈呆一块儿 |
[22:42] | The chief is down. Alex is down. I would like to help. | 主任倒下了 Alex也倒下了 我想帮忙 |
[22:45] | Dr. Grey… you want to help? Talk to your resident. | Grey医生…想帮忙吗? 跟你的住院医生说 |
[22:50] | What do you got? | 什么情况? |
[22:51] | They found an herbal supplement in her purse. | 在她包里发现了一包草药 |
[22:53] | The lab guys think it combined with the chemo chemicals and turned her blood into some kind of neurotoxin. | 实验室认为它与化疗药物结合 将她的血液变成了一种神经毒素 |
[22:58] | We’re lucky they’re not all dead. | 很幸运他们没全死掉 |
[22:59] | The only reason she’s alive is because she’s intubated. | 就是因为插管 她还活着 |
[23:01] | – Who got them out of there? – O’malley. | – 谁把他们救出来的? |
[23:05] | – George. – Callie,she was toxic. | – Callie 她有毒 |
[23:07] | Her blood was toxic,not our marriage. | 她的血有毒 不是我们的婚姻 |
[23:10] | You thought our marriage was toxic? | 你觉得我们的婚姻有毒? |
[23:13] | okay,all our people are being treated. Now what do we do about her? | 好了 我们的人都在接受治疗 那么她怎么办? |
[23:23] | Dr. Grey,your holter monitor shows you’re having multiple runs of tachycardia every hour, | Grey医生 心电图显示 你每小时多次心动过速 |
[23:28] | so Dr. Burke would like to do a radioablation. | 所以Burke医生想进行射频消融手术 |
[23:30] | Why would he recommend surgery when medication can keep it under control? | 既然还能用药物控制 他为什么建议手术? |
[23:37] | Because alzheimer’s patients aren’t always compliant with their meds. | 因为老年痴呆病人不会乖乖服药 |
[23:39] | And apparently,meredith says… | 而且 Meredith说… |
[23:44] | you are particularly difficult. | 你特别难对付 |
[23:49] | I could elect not to treat it at all. | 我完全可以选择不接受治疗 |
[23:51] | Your stress test shows coronary artery disease. | 应激测试证明 你患有左冠状动脉疾病 |
[23:54] | That coupled with the tachyarrhythmias could cause too much stress on your heart, | 加上心律失常会对你的心脏 造成太多压力 |
[23:57] | which would eventually… | 最终会导致… |
[24:05] | what would you do if the thing that defines | 如果定义你人生的事物消失了 |
[24:09] | who you are was taken away? | 你会怎么做? |
[24:19] | Tell Dr. Burke… | 告诉Burke医生… |
[24:23] | I don’t want the surgery. | 我不要手术 |
[24:24] | I’M…I’m s– | 我…我– |
[24:26] | I’m very sorry,Dr. Grey,but technically, that decision isn’t yours. | 很抱歉 Grey医生 但事实上 你无权作决定 |
[24:31] | It’s meredith’S. | 要听Meredith的 |
[24:48] | this is a maxi pad– heavy flow day. | 这是夜用装 量多时用 |
[24:50] | Mini pad– pretty self-explanatory– | 日用装 显而易见 |
[24:52] | just peel the label and stick it. | 只要撕去标签 贴上就可以了 |
[24:55] | And the tampon we’ve already gone over. So are we clear on everything? | 至于卫生棉 我们已经讲过了 那么都清楚了吗? |
[25:01] | Kelley… | |
[25:03] | I understand that you’re a little mortified that your dad dragged you in here, | 我明白被爸爸拖进来 你觉得有点丢人 |
[25:06] | but can you just talk or nod or something? | 但你不能说几句 点个头表示一下吗? |
[25:09] | – I get it,okay? – great. | – 我明白了 好吗? – 很好 |
[25:11] | How’s it going with our very first patient? | 我们的首位病人怎么样了? |
[25:13] | Kelley’s a woman. Can I just go to the gallery and learn something,if that’s okay with you? | Kelley长大了 能让我去外面了吗 好学点东西 |
[25:25] | Uh,Mr. Hanson,if you could go to the front desk and fill out some paperwork,I can get you outta here. | Hanson先生 前台有些文件要你填 |
[25:29] | Of course,of course. | 当然 当然 |
[25:31] | Uh… thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:33] | Since myife died,I… | 自从我妻子去世 我… |
[25:36] | I’ve been in the woods a little with kelley. | 我对Kelley就有点疏忽 |
[25:39] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[25:44] | Are you okay,kelley? Any cramps? ‘Cause a heating pad– | 你还好吗 Kelley? 有经痛吗? 因为电热垫可以– |
[25:46] | could I be pregnant if I had sex last week? Like,before the period thing started? | 上周我有性行为 有可能怀孕吗? 在经期开始前? |
[25:50] | ‘Cause I did,and it would really suck if I was pregnant | 因为这是真的 如果我怀孕就糟了 |
[25:52] | ’cause now the guy’s being a real jerk, and he’s totally ignoring me at school. | 那家伙现在一个十足混蛋 在学校根本不理我 |
[25:56] | So I really hope I can’t be pregnant. | 所以我真心希望自己没有怀孕 |
[25:58] | I can’t,right? | 不会的 对吗? |
[26:02] | Any way you could,like, answer me before my dad gets back? | 能在我爸爸回来之前回答我吗? |
[26:06] | I’m not sure refusing treatment is what you want to do. | 你真的要拒绝治疗吗? |
[26:09] | Apparently what I want doesn’t matter. | 显然我的意愿根本无关紧要 |
[26:11] | It isn’t even legally binding. | 甚至都没有法律约束力 |
[26:13] | So it’s really about what you want,meredith. You’re in charge. | 由你的你的想法决定 Meredith 现在你作主 |
[26:16] | You think I like making these decisions for you? | 你以为我喜欢帮你做这种决定? |
[26:19] | Do you think it’s fun to get calls from the nursing home asking whether I was planning on giving the nurse | 你以为接到护养院的电话 询问是否计划给 |
[26:26] | who changes you every morning a christmas tip? | 每天早上帮你梳洗的护士 一份圣诞小费是很高兴的事? |
[26:29] | But I do it,because you have managed to alienate everybody else in your life. | 但我做了 因为你生命中其他人 都被你疏远了 |
[26:38] | And I am the only one,so I have to step up and do it. | 只有我在 所以我必须站出来 做这些 |
[26:43] | You want to know why I’m so unfocused, | 想知道我为什么不够专注 |
[26:47] | so ordinary? | 那么平凡吗? |
[26:50] | You want to know what happened to me? | 想知道我是怎么了吗? |
[26:52] | You. You happened to me. | 是你 |
[26:54] | Then let me refuse the heart surgery. | 那就让我放弃心脏手术 |
[26:55] | – No. – Why not? | – 不 – 为什么? |
[26:56] | Because killing my mother is not gonna be another thing that happens to me. | 因为害死自己母亲 会再一次打击我 |
[27:06] | These suits are airtight. | 这些衣服是密封的 |
[27:07] | Yeah,these packs recirculate the air trapped inside. | 这些装置能让里面的空气循环利用 |
[27:11] | These batteries haven’t been charging long. | 这些电池的电没有充太久 |
[27:12] | I’m guessing you got about 30 minutes before they die and you have to come out. | 电量大约能支撑三十分钟 那时你们必须出来了 |
[27:15] | Oh,my god.The anesthesia’s wearing off. She’s waking up. | 哦 上帝 麻醉失效了 她要醒了 |
[27:20] | – 30 minutes starting now. – She’s fighting intubation. | – 三十分钟倒计时开始 – 她在反抗插管 |
[27:22] | We go inside before these seals are secure, we wouldn’t last five minutes,and she will die. | 如果密封衣没穿好就进去 我们坚持不了五分钟 那样她就会死 |
[27:26] | – these guys are two minutes out. – She doesn’t have two minutes. | – 他们还有两分钟就好 – 她可等不了两分钟 |
[27:29] | Addison! | |
[27:40] | – Get the hell outta there! – She’s awake,mark. | – 快点出来! – 她醒了 Mark |
[27:43] | She’s awake and open on the table. | 她醒了 而且腹腔打开躺在台上 |
[27:48] | I need to know her weight so I can dose her with the propofol. | 我需要知道她的体重 以便确定异丙酚的量 |
[27:52] | She looks about 60 kilos. | 她体重差不多60千克 |
[27:56] | It’s okay. you’re okay. | 没事的 你会好的 |
[27:59] | It’s okay. Got it. | 没事的 可以了 |
[28:07] | I got you. I got you. | 我帮你 我帮你 |
[28:20] | looks like S.V.T. | 看上去象室上性心动过速 |
[28:23] | Push 10 of adenosine and page Dr. Burke. | 推注10毫升腺苷酸 呼叫Burke医生 |
[28:24] | He’s already gone into surgery. I’ll get the adenosine. | 他已经去手术了 我去拿腺苷酸 |
[28:29] | Carotid massage. Carotid massage. | 颈动脉按摩 |
[28:31] | Carotid massage can reboot the heart and stop the S.V.T. | 颈动脉按摩能重建心律 缓解室上性心动过速 |
[28:34] | Okay,okay,hold on. | 好了 好了 坚持住 |
[28:37] | Oh,hold on,please. Hold on,please. | 坚持住 拜托 |
[28:44] | hold on. Hold on. | 坚持 |
[28:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:49] | Okay,okay,okay,okay. | 行了 |
[29:05] | you’re good. | 你很不错 |
[29:07] | Sharp under pressure. | 压力下反应很快 |
[29:09] | You’ll make an extraordinary surgeon. | 能成为一个出色的外科医生 |
[29:20] | Dr. Grey,I need to ask you… | Grey医生 我想问你… |
[29:24] | will it get in my way? | 那样会阻碍我吗? |
[29:26] | Can I have both? | 我能两者兼得吗? |
[29:28] | Can I be a great surgeon and have a life? | 成为一个好的外科医生的同时 我能享受生活吗? |
[29:30] | Because there is this man who just asked me to marry him, | 因为有个男人刚刚向我求婚 |
[29:33] | and I know you tried to have both, but you split up with meredith’s dad and… | 我知道你曾尝试两者兼顾 但后来和Meredith父亲分开了 |
[29:37] | I know this is none of my business. | 我知道这与我无关 |
[29:39] | It is none of your business. | 是与你无关 |
[29:48] | and I didn’t try hard enough. | 我应该再加把劲的 |
[29:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:05] | Are you feeling better? | 感觉好点了吗? |
[30:07] | Oh,I will be once my patient’s off the table. | 一旦我的病人做完手术就会好了 |
[30:11] | Look at these two– | 看看那两个– |
[30:12] | a heart surgeon and a neurosurgeon performing a bowel resection. | 一个心脏外科医生和一个神经外科医生 在做大肠切除术 |
[30:16] | You think the world stops whenou stop, but it keeps on going. | 满以为少了自己 世界就会停止 但它仍在继续 |
[30:24] | People perform your surgeries better than you could. | 自己的手术 别人比你做得更好 |
[30:27] | The next generation comes up, and you’re scared you’ll be forgotten. | 后生可畏呀 总担心自己会被遗忘 |
[30:35] | Your mother stopped for five years,and you became someone. | 在过去的五年里 你已经有些成绩了 |
[30:40] | According to her,I didn’T. | 对她来说 我没有 |
[30:42] | According to her,I’m a disappointment. | 她觉得 我很让她失望 |
[30:46] | Well,in a perfect world she’d be able to tell you she was proud of you. | 在理想世界 她会告诉你 她为你自豪 |
[30:49] | But it’s not a perfect world, | 但世界并不完美 |
[30:52] | and your mother’s not a perfect woman. | 你母亲也不是完美的女人 |
[30:59] | I think the person she’d most like to see right now is you. | 我想她此刻最想见的人是你 |
[31:08] | The only thing your mother wants to hear from me is that I regret staying with adele. | 你母亲只想听我说 后悔跟Adele在一起 |
[31:12] | That’s the only gift I could give her. | 我能给她的礼物只有这个 |
[31:16] | And I can’t tell her that. | 但我不能这样说 |
[31:19] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[31:37] | they won’t fit. | 塞不进去 |
[31:40] | Stop right there. | 停下 |
[31:42] | The bowel swelled. You won’t have any room. How much time do you have? | 大肠膨胀了 空间不够的 还有多少时间? |
[31:45] | Eight minutes. | 八分钟 |
[31:47] | Okay,now listen to me and do everything I say. | 好的 现在听我指挥 照我说的做 |
[31:57] | Kelley,your pregnancy test is negative, and you’re clean for S.T.D.S. | Kelley 你的妊娠测试为阴性 也没有性病 |
[32:01] | – Oh,thank god. – Great. | – 哦 感谢上帝 – 太好了 |
[32:03] | Thanks to you,I’m also grounded for the rest omy life. | 多谢你 我以后都要被管着过了 |
[32:05] | Kelley,be polite. | Kelly 礼貌点 |
[32:06] | I’m sorry,sir,but polite doesn’t seem to be getting you two very far. | 抱歉 先生 但礼貌似乎解决不料你们之间的问题 |
[32:12] | Kelley,your dad told me you lost your mother a few years ago, | Kelly 你爸爸告诉我 你母亲几年前就过世了 |
[32:16] | and I want to say how sorry I am. | 我想说 我真的很难过 |
[32:19] | You probably have a million questions. | 你可能有成千上万个问题 |
[32:21] | And if your mother were here, I’m sure she would have more eloquent answers than I do. | 如果你母亲还在 她的答案肯定会比我的更有说服力 |
[32:26] | But I think that she and i would actually be saying the same thing, | 但想来有件事是我跟她都会说的 |
[32:29] | which is if you keep going the way you’re going, | 就是 如果再这样下去 |
[32:34] | you will get an S.T.D., | 你就会得性病 |
[32:36] | You will get pregnant,you will increase your chances of getting cervical cancer. | 有一天你会怀孕的 你得子宫颈癌的机率也会增加 |
[32:44] | You’re not being smart. | 这么做一点都不聪明 |
[32:46] | And you’re too young for anyone to expect you to be smart the way you need to be when you’re having sex, | 你还小 还不不懂得性行为的危害 而任何人都不应该期望你能懂 |
[32:53] | which means you shouldn’t be having it. | 所以你不应该进行性行为 |
[32:59] | I thought he liked me. | 我还以为他喜欢我呢 |
[33:02] | Oh,honey,I know you did. | 亲爱的 我了解 |
[33:06] | I know you did. | 我了解你的感受 |
[33:22] | okay,you’re gonna live. | 好 你还死不了 |
[33:24] | Callie,wait. | Callie 等等 |
[33:25] | I was a little bit heroic in there. | 在那里我还是有点英勇呢 |
[33:28] | – I thought you’d be proud of me. – Proud? | – 我还以为你会为我骄傲呢 – 骄傲? |
[33:30] | You were poisoned,and you thought it was about me. | 你中毒了 却来怪我 |
[33:32] | – It felt like an anxiety attack. – About me. | – 感觉象是太过于焦虑了 – 居然来怪我 |
[33:35] | You see,we– we were fine when we were in our vegas bubble, | 我们在拉斯维加斯的时候还蛮好的 |
[33:38] | when it was just room service and pay cable and us, it was bliss, | 客房服务 付费电视 只有咱俩 很开心 |
[33:41] | but then you get around your weird and judgy friends for one day, | 但是只要你和你那群古怪 好品头论足的朋友呆上一天 |
[33:44] | and suddenly you’re racked with uncertainty, toxic-gas-level uncertainty. | 突然间就什么都不确定了 像有毒气体一样不稳定 |
[33:48] | I guess it was too much to hope you’d just stand up for me. | 要你为我挺身而出真是指望太多了 |
[33:50] | – Cal– – and middle name is iphegenia. | – 我的中间名字是Iphegenia |
[33:53] | Okay? | 行了? |
[33:54] | I cat wait to hear what your pals have to say about that. | 我等不急你那些狐朋狗友怎么说了 |
[34:11] | so that was pretty cool,what you just did– going in and putting her back under. | 你刚刚在那里真是酷啊 到手术室里 把她再麻醉 |
[34:15] | Cool or stupid… | 酷还是蠢… |
[34:17] | take your pick. | 随便你挑了 |
[34:24] | Okay.All right. I gotta… | 好了 行了 我得… |
[34:28] | go. | 走了 |
[34:36] | what’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[34:37] | The chief figured out the anesthesiologist didn’t have time to drop an N.G. Tube. | 主任认为没时间让麻醉医生插鼻胃管 |
[34:40] | So now they have to place one and decompress and repack her intestines and close. | 所以现在他们要插一根 然后给腹腔减压 然后缝合 |
[34:45] | And they’re about to run out of air. | 而且他们快要没有空气了 |
[34:48] | Holy crap. | 糟糕 |
[34:49] | This so beats tampon training. | 这可比教人用卫生棉强多了 |
[34:51] | Preston,you’ll need to milk the bowel to getut the excess fluid. | Preston 挤压肠道把多余的液体排出来 |
[34:56] | Pack her and wrap her and get her stable for transport. | 把她腹部包裹起来 稳定她的情况 以便转移 |
[34:58] | – How’s george? – Medically he’s fine. | – George怎么样? – 身体上是没问题了 |
[35:00] | Emotionally? He’s a little stunted if you ask me. | 情感上 还是太幼稚 |
[35:02] | You don’t marry the rebound girl. Am I right? | 怎么能和后备的那个结婚 对吧? |
[35:05] | You don’t marry anyone on a whim. | 不管是谁 都不能一时冲动而跟她结婚 |
[35:07] | – Well,he needs our support. – He doesn’t need us. | – 他需要我们的支持 – 他不需要我们 |
[35:09] | He’s got his vegas show-wife. | 他有他的拉斯维加斯歌舞老婆呢 |
[35:12] | Chief,they’re at 32 minutes. You gotta pull ’em out. | 主任 进去32分钟了 得让他们出来了 |
[35:15] | How you doin’ on air? | 空气还够吧? |
[35:21] | – I’m out. – You go. | – 我没有了 – 你快走吧 |
[35:24] | – I’ll wrap it. – Alone? | – 我来 – 一个人? |
[35:27] | You can’T. | 不行的 |
[35:31] | burke? burke! | |
[35:34] | Burke. | |
[35:37] | Burke. | |
[35:49] | that’s not good. | 这下麻烦了 |
[35:56] | Okay,damage control.We still have to pack her and wrap her so that she’s stable for transport. | |
[36:01] | We work in shifts– one doctor at a time,no one stays in for more than 20 seconds. | |
[36:05] | Dr. Sloan,do you want to go first? | |
[36:07] | I’m not going in there. | |
[36:09] | What? | |
[36:10] | It would be irresponsible for the remaining healthy attending to expose himself to the neurotoxin, | |
[36:15] | a neurotoxin whose long-term effects we’re still unaware of. | |
[36:18] | So I’m staying in here. | |
[36:24] | I can swim 3 lengths of my parents’ pool underwater. | |
[36:27] | You’re up,Dr. Yang. All right,let’s get her a mask. | |
[36:32] | Sloan,give her the lap pads. | |
[36:34] | You’re gonna wet them and pack the cavity. | |
[36:40] | if you feel faint,get out. | |
[36:44] | Come on. Hurry. | |
[36:50] | I–oh,I– I’ve packed the wound. | |
[36:53] | Dr. Stevens. | |
[36:54] | I couldn’t get– I couldn’t wrap it. | |
[36:56] | Remove the drape and secure the plastic along her sides. | 把被单移开 用塑料布把她包起来 |
[36:59] | It’s gotta be tight. | 一定要包紧 |
[37:08] | hurry. | 快点 |
[37:11] | Come on,stevens. | 加油 Stevens |
[37:13] | Come on. | 加油 |
[37:21] | I couldn’t,um… it–itot–it twisted. | 不行 都缠起来了 |
[37:23] | Okay,the seal needs to be as close to vacuum-tight as possible. | 包的时候要尽量密封 |
[37:27] | It’ll inflate,and then you’ll know it’s secure. | 如果膨胀起来 就说明密封了 |
[37:36] | come on,grey. | 加油啊 Grey |
[37:38] | Come on. | 加油 |
[37:52] | Is she still toxic? | 她是不是还有毒? |
[37:53] | She’s on C.R.R.. | 在给她进行连续性肾替代性治疗 |
[37:55] | It’s type of dialysis to remove the toxin from the blood. | 能将血液中的毒素的分离出来 |
[37:58] | You should be able to go in in a few hours. | 过几个小时你就可以进去了 |
[38:16] | You woke up. You’re gonna be okay. | 你醒过来了 会没事的 |
[38:19] | I was hoping you’d never have to know about y of this. | 我希望你永远都不知道这些 |
[38:23] | I thought all e bad stuff in my life was over when I met you. | 遇到你的时候 我觉得生命中不幸都结束了 |
[38:27] | It is… | 是这样的 |
[38:29] | marina rose. | |
[38:33] | That’s my name. | 我的名字 |
[38:36] | Heroic work,all of you. | 英勇的工作 各位 |
[38:38] | Heroic. | 英勇 |
[38:39] | Dr. Sloan,let’s check on our patient now. | Sloan医生 去检查一下病人吧 |
[38:47] | How come we do all the work and he gets all the glory? | 怎么会干活的是我们 而受表扬的是他? |
[38:50] | Because he’s mark. | 因为他是Mark |
[38:59] | I’m sorry I left. | 我很抱歉我离开了一下 |
[39:00] | I– it was… | 我… 嗯… |
[39:04] | I got to do damage control on the toxic woman. | 一个女病人带有毒素 我过去帮忙 |
[39:07] | Good for you. | 好的 |
[39:10] | Did you ever get any patients? | 有病人来吗? |
[39:12] | Just that one. | 就那一个 |
[39:14] | One. | 一个 |
[39:17] | $8-million worth of one. | 八百万 一个病人 |
[39:22] | Lock up for me. | 锁门 |
[39:36] | I heard you’re having surgery tomorrow. | 听说你明天做手术 |
[39:40] | Do you… | 你… |
[39:44] | do I know who meredith is? Do I at least recognize meredith? | 我还会认识Meredith吗? 还能认出她来吗? |
[39:48] | You know she’s someone important, | 你会知道她是很重要的人 |
[39:52] | someone who loves you. | 你知道她爱你 |
[39:54] | You’ll look out for her? | 你会照顾她的? |
[39:56] | Because she’s got so much more to learn, and I won’t be able to teach her. | 她还有很多要学的 我不能教她了 |
[40:00] | I’ll look out for her. | 我会照看她的 |
[40:02] | I wish I could go back. | 真希望可以回到从前 |
[40:06] | I’d do everything so differently. I’d fight harder for you. | 所有一切都会不同 我会更努力的争取你 |
[40:10] | I think I-if I’d fought harder for you,maybe… | 如果我更努力的争取你的 可能… |
[40:23] | we would’ve had a wonderful life together,ellis. | 我们在会在一起 很幸福 Ellis |
[40:27] | – You think so? – I do. | – 你这么想? – 是的 |
[40:29] | We would’ve done our fellowship here, | 我们会在这里一起工作 |
[40:33] | and then you would’ve fought me for chief, and probably won. | 和我一起争主任的位置 而你很可能会赢 |
[40:36] | and… | 而且… |
[40:38] | I wouldn’t have minded because we’d have the kids at home. | 我不会在意 因为我们家里还有孩子 |
[40:43] | We have kids? | 我们的孩子? |
[40:45] | Meredith would’ve needed a brother and sister. | 要给Meredith添个弟弟或妹妹 |
[40:50] | Kids need family. | 孩子需要家庭 |
[40:51] | We would’ve been a family. | 我们本来能成为一家人 |
[40:53] | Probably bought that big house on parker. The one with the barn? | 很可能买下Parker那间带谷仓的大房子 |
[40:57] | Yeah,that’s a good place for a family. | 是啊 过日子的好地方 |
[41:01] | And I would’ve been happy, just like meredith says she’s happy. | 而我会很开心 就像Meredith一样 她说的她很开心 |
[41:07] | And that would’ve… | 那就会… |
[41:10] | changed everything. | 改变一切 |
[41:41] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[41:44] | I would be fine,and we could grow old together. | 我不会得病 而我们会一起慢慢变老 |
[41:48] | and life woulde so perfectly ordinary. | 而生活就会变得完美般的平凡 |
[41:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:04] | My life is so unfinished. It’s unfinished,and I’m not finished. | 我的生活还没有结束 没有结束 我还没有结束 |
[42:09] | No. | 没有 |
[42:11] | No,ellis. | 没有结束 Ellis |
[42:14] | don’t think that. Just close your eyes… | 别乱想 闭上你的眼睛… |
[42:20] | and think of the family, | 想想家人 |
[42:23] | of the house… | 房子… |
[42:31] | and you there every night to come home to. | 还有你 每晚在家守候 |
[42:36] | and me there. | 还有我 |
[42:41] | I’m there. | 还有我 |
[42:49] | I am super scrubbed. I’m minus my epiderMis. | 我可是狠洗了一番 把皮都擦掉了 |
[42:52] | I still feel all fumey. | 我还是不放心 |
[42:56] | Hey. it’s the little woman. | 嘿 小女人来了 |
[42:59] | so what are your plans now? You’re not moving in,are you? | 你们有什么计划? 你不会要搬进来吧? |
[43:05] | Nice. | 算你狠 |
[43:08] | – Wait,callie. – Forget it.Just– | – 等等 Callie – 算了吧 |
[43:09] | no. | 不行 |
[43:11] | Unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[43:12] | You people–you’re supposed to be my friends– my closest fends. | 你们几个 我的朋友 最亲密的朋友 |
[43:16] | Callie’s a big– she’s the most important part of my life now. | Callie是现在是我生活中 最重要的一部分 |
[43:19] | If you want to drive her away– and you’re masters at it– | 如果你们想把她赶走 显然你们都对此很在行 |
[43:22] | you’ll do it,but if she’s gone,I’m gone. | 那就来吧 但是 她走我也走 |
[43:25] | She’s my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[43:27] | Calliope iphegenia torres is my wife. | Calliope Iphegenia Torres 是我妻子 |
[43:33] | – Ipheg– – don’t you dare. | – 你敢 |
[43:35] | Okay. | 不敢了 |
[43:38] | As doctors,we’re trained to give our patients just the facts. | 作为医生 学校教我们 只能告诉病人事实情况 |
[43:42] | But what our patients really want to know is, | 但是我们的病人真需要知道的是 |
[43:45] | will the pain ever go away? | 疼痛到底会不会消失? |
[43:47] | Will I feel better? | 会不会慢慢转好? |
[43:49] | Am I cured? | 我是不是治愈了? |
[43:50] | I thought you said you didn’t think about me. | 我以为你说你一点不想我 |
[43:52] | I don’T. | 我是不想 |
[43:54] | I am actively not thinking about you… | 我正积极主动的不想你… |
[43:59] | right… | 现…. |
[44:01] | now. | 在 |
[44:04] | What our patients really want to know is… | 病人真正想知道的是… |
[44:07] | is there hope? | 还有没有希望? |
[44:14] | I don’t do rings. | 我不带戒指 |
[44:25] | Don’t expect me to suddenly change. | 不要指望我一下子就改变 |
[44:28] | I’m a surgeon,just like you. | 我和你一样 是一名外科医生 |
[44:32] | And we’ll have money. We can hire a wife. | 我们会很有钱 可以雇个”老婆” |
[44:39] | Are you saying yes? | 你是同意了? |
[44:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:46] | – I’m not letting you scrub in tomorrow. – Well,I’m not wearing a ring. | – 我明天不会让你进手术室的 – 行 我不会带戒指的 |
[44:48] | – Okay. – Okay,then. | – 好啊 – 那就这样 |
[44:51] | Yes! | 太棒了! |
[44:54] | Okay,okay,okay,okay! | 好了 好了 |
[44:56] | But inevitably,there are times when you find yourself in the worst-case scenario… | 但是不可避免的 有时候你会发现你处在最糟糕的情况下 |
[45:04] | – meredith– – I just have to say this… | – 我有话说… |
[45:09] | the reason I want you to have the surgery | 我要你做手术的原因 |
[45:12] | is because I have this hope that in a year or two years or five, | 因为我希望在一年 两年或是五年里 |
[45:17] | they’re gonna have a breakthrough. | 会有重大突破 |
[45:19] | They’re gonna find a cure for alzheimer’S. | 会找到治愈老年痴呆症的方法 |
[45:22] | And you and i will have another chance to get to know each other. | 而你我将再有一次了解彼此的机会 |
[45:27] | You’ll have a chance to get to know me | 你有一个了解我的机会 |
[45:30] | to see that I am not even remotely ordinary. | 了解我和平凡一点边也不占 |
[45:37] | So… I wish you would have the surgery. | 所以… 我希望你做手术 |
[45:41] | But it’s up to you,mom. It’s your life. | 但这由你决定 妈妈 是你的生命 |
[45:53] | you remind me of my daughter. | 你让我想起我女儿 |
[46:03] | About an hour ago. | 大概一个小时前 |
[46:05] | One minute she was here,the next… | 前一会她还清醒 过一会… |
[46:09] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[46:13] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[46:18] | when the patient’s body has betrayed them | 当然病人的身体背叛了他们 |
[46:22] | and all the science we have to offer has failed them. | 而我们所掌握的科学都失败的时候 |
[46:25] | When the worst-case scenario comes true, | 当最糟糕的情况成真了 |
[46:28] | clinging to hope is all we’ve got left. | 我们唯一能做的 就是保持执着的希望 |