时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy… | |
[00:03] | marry me,cristina yang. | 嫁给我 Cristina Yang |
[00:05] | – Are you saying yes? – Y-yeah. | – 你是同意了? – 是的 |
[00:07] | We’re married! | 我们结婚了 |
[00:08] | Adele and I are gettinga divorse. | Adele和我正在离婚 |
[00:10] | Has it even occurred to you that maybe I’m not interested? | 你是否想过可能我对你并没兴趣? |
[00:13] | I raised you to bean extraordinary human being. | 我把你培养成非凡的人 |
[00:16] | So imagine my disappointment when I wake up after five years | 想想我多么失望 五年后当我醒来 |
[00:18] | and discover that you’reno more than ordinary. | 发现你不过是庸人一个 |
[00:21] | You want to know whyI’m so ordinary? | 你想知道为什么我如此平凡? |
[00:24] | You want to knowhat happenedto me? You. | 你想知道在我是怎么了? 就是你 |
[00:27] | You happened to me. | 你造成我这样的 |
[00:32] | disappearances happen in science– | 消失也会出现在科学领域 |
[00:35] | disease can suddenly fade away, tumors go missing. | 症状会突然减弱 肿瘤会消失不见 |
[00:41] | We open someone up to discover the cancer is gone. | 当我们给病人开刀时 却发现肿瘤已经不见了 |
[00:45] | It’s unexplained,it’s rare,but it happens. | 无法解释 很少见 却真的发生了 |
[00:50] | We call it misdiagnosis… | 我们称之为误诊… |
[00:53] | say we never saw it in the first place… | 我们声称开始并没有看到… |
[00:56] | any explanation but the truth. | 事实就是事实没有其他解释 |
[01:01] | That life is full of vanishing acts. | 生活充满了消失事件 |
[01:05] | If something that we didn’t know we had disappears,do we miss it? | 如果曾有过但我们未知的东西消失了 我们会去想它吗? |
[01:16] | Meredith. | |
[01:21] | Meredith! What are you doing? | Meredith 你在干嘛? |
[01:34] | I was taking a bath. | 我正在洗澡 |
[01:35] | That’s not a bath. I know what a bath looks like. | 那不是洗澡 我知道什么是洗澡 |
[01:37] | – Drop it. – Look,your mother– | – 算了 – 你妈… |
[01:38] | – drop it. – Your mother– | – 算了 – 你妈… |
[01:40] | look,your mother was lucid, and she said things,and now she’s– | 你妈醒来过说了些话 现在她又… |
[01:43] | gone,and everything’sback to normal. It’s not a big deal. | 过去了 一切恢复正常 没什么大不了的 |
[01:46] | Yeah,except she’s havingheart surgery today. | 除了她今天有心脏手术 |
[01:48] | hey,do you want meto talk to the chief? | 你想让我和主任谈谈? |
[01:50] | I know you havethe triage thing today, but he’ll give you the day off. | 我知道你今天有治疗类选法测试 但他会让你休假 |
[01:53] | Stop. I do not need rescuing. | 别说了 我不需要救助 |
[01:55] | Oh,you would have drowned in the bathtubhad I not been there. | 如果我不在浴室 你可能已经淹死在浴缸里了 |
[02:00] | I’m a surgeon. I do the rescuing. | 我是外科大夫 是我救助别人 |
[02:02] | You are not my knightin shining… whatever. | 你不是我的闪着什么的骑士 |
[02:05] | So we’re gonna fight because I pulled you out of the tub? | 我们之所以吵架是因为 我把你从浴盆里拖了出来? |
[02:07] | You have a place. You could sleep at it. | 你自己有地方 你可在睡那 |
[02:09] | And then you don’t have to pull me out of the bathtub. | 那样你就不会把我从浴盆里拉出来了 |
[02:11] | You’re everywhere, all the time,saying things. | 你无时无处喋喋不休 |
[02:13] | This isthe happy ever after part. | 这就是种幸福 |
[02:15] | And in the happilyever after part, the guy is there, | 在这种幸福里 男生在那 |
[02:17] | all the time,saying things, and the girls love it. | 整天喋喋不休 女孩喜欢这样 |
[02:20] | Go to work. I’ll see you there. | 上班去 我们在那见 |
[02:21] | Just for the record, I amyour knight in shining whatever. | 记住 我就是你的闪着什么的骑士 |
[02:30] | I did not try to drown myselfin the bathtub. | 我没打算在浴缸里把自己淹死 |
[02:33] | Hey,I ate everythingout of the fridge last night, | 昨晚我把冰箱里的食物都吃光了 |
[02:36] | everything,includinga tub of butter. | 所有的 包括一大罐黄油 |
[02:39] | There’s no judgment here. | 我们彼此彼此 |
[02:43] | You ever feel likeyou were disappearing? | 你有感觉到你正在消失? |
[02:45] | All the time. | 无时无刻 |
[02:47] | Why can’t I just be thathappily ever after person? | 为什么我不能一直幸福快乐下去? |
[02:49] | Why can’t I believe in that? | 为什么我不敢相信? |
[02:52] | I don’t know whatI believe in anymore. | 我都不知道要信什么了 |
[03:03] | We’re not telling people. | 我们不告诉别人 |
[03:05] | – I haven’t told anyone. – I know,I know.Just don’T. | – 我没告诉别人 – 我懂 我懂 就是不要 |
[03:08] | I’m not going to,yet. | 我不会 |
[03:10] | No,I just–I-I need to tellmy friends he first. | 不 我要首先告诉我的朋友 |
[03:13] | But I have friends here. | 但我在这也有朋友 |
[03:18] | shepherd. | |
[03:20] | Oh,no. You can’t tell shepherd. | 不 你不能告诉Sheperd |
[03:21] | You cannot tell shepherd until I’ve told meredith. | 在我告诉Meredith之前 你不能告诉Shepherd |
[03:23] | It would be a thing. | 那样会有麻烦的 |
[03:25] | You act likethis is a disaster. | 你表现得这是一场灾难 |
[03:27] | The world won’t implodeif people know. | 如果大家知道了 世界不会爆炸 |
[03:31] | I will tell them,today. | 我今天会告诉他们 |
[03:34] | Just… wait. | 只是 再等等 |
[03:54] | – good morning. – Morning. | – 早安 – 早安 |
[03:55] | Morning. | 早安 |
[03:59] | What’s different? | 有什么改变? |
[04:01] | – Nothing. – Leave him be. | – 没有 – 别管他 |
[04:05] | – What happened to your hair? – Nothing. | – 你头发怎么了? – 没有 |
[04:21] | – what happened to your hair? – leave him be. | – 你头发怎么了? – 别管他 |
[04:24] | – He dyed it. – but why? | – 他染发了 – 但为什么? |
[04:27] | – Ow! – leave him be. | – 噢! – 别管他 |
[04:28] | what am I doing? What? | 我做了什么? 什么? |
[04:30] | Okay,but why? | 但为什么? |
[04:35] | Men who have gray hairare noticed lessthan men who don’T. | 人们关注非灰发男人多过灰发男人 |
[04:40] | By who? | 哪些人? |
[04:45] | – Well… – by the ladies? | – 那… – 女人? |
[04:53] | – looks good,chief. – Oh,very natural. | – 看上去很帅 主任 – 非常自然 |
[04:56] | Ladies will love it. | 女人会喜欢它的 |
[04:58] | he is alone… all alone. | 他很孤单 孤单 |
[05:02] | Do any of you even know what that’s like? | 你们都不知道那意味着什么? |
[05:04] | Lives with cristina, dates the perfect 12 year old… | 和Cristina同居 同12岁女生谈恋爱 |
[05:07] | man-whore… | 鸭子(男妓) |
[05:08] | his wife lt him after 25 years of marriage. | 历经25年的婚姻生活 他老婆离开了他 |
[05:12] | So if the man wants to dyehis hair for the ladies, let him dye his hairfor the ladies. | 如果男人想为女人染发 就让他为女人染发 |
[05:18] | leave him be. | 别管他 |
[05:23] | it’s–it’s weird. It’s weird.It’s weird,right? | 奇怪 奇怪 真奇怪 是吗? |
[05:26] | I needmore triage tear tags. | 我需要治疗类选法测试标签 |
[05:29] | Living with somebodyI’m married to is weird. | 与娶我的人生活在一起真是怪怪的 |
[05:31] | I mean,I’m his bossand his wife. | 我是说 我既是他上司又是他妻子 |
[05:33] | At work,I’m giving him orders. | 上班时 我发号司令 |
[05:35] | In bed,he’s giving me– | 在床上 他给我… |
[05:36] | stop right there. I don’t need to know this. | 就此打住 我不想知道这个 |
[05:38] | I’m tired. I’m busy. | 我筋疲力尽 忙得很 |
[05:40] | While I will concedeyou and o’malley havesome challenges to overcome, | 我承认你和O’malley有一些困难要克服 |
[05:43] | I’m asking you to remember that this day is a marathon | 我要你记住今天犹如马拉松 |
[05:46] | and my mind can only holdwhat it needs to know. | 我的脑袋只装得下它需要知道的东西 |
[05:48] | Your sex life cannot be heldin my mind today. | 你的性生活今天不放在我脑袋里 |
[05:51] | Ever.It cannot be heldin my mind ever,never. | 永不 它绝不放在我的脑袋里 |
[05:53] | Whatever. | 随你的便 |
[05:54] | Sydney heron hereto lend a hand. Hey.Hi.Hello. | Sydney Heron来这帮忙了 大家好 好啊 你好 |
[05:59] | Oh,miranda,hey. Nice clinic.Very nice. | Miranda 嗨 漂亮的门诊部 真漂亮 |
[06:02] | – Hey,sydney. – I mean real,real nice.Cheerful. | – 嗨 Sydney – 真的真的很漂亮 令人高兴 |
[06:06] | no better way to distinguish yourself for chief resident | 没比这样能更好地表现出 自己是总住院医师了 |
[06:09] | than to opena multimillion-dollar clinic.Smart thinking.Strategic. | 开一家百万美元的门诊部 有头脑 有谋略 |
[06:13] | Chief resident? | 总住院医师? |
[06:14] | I myself have used the time to master several complex surgical procedures. | 我花时间研究了好几个复杂的外科过程 |
[06:18] | But this is,um,another way to go. | 但 这个是另辟蹊径 |
[06:21] | – What is she talking about? – The chief resident. | – 她在说什么? – 总住院医师 |
[06:23] | The chief resident. Yeah,for next year. | 总住院医师 就在明年 |
[06:25] | The one fifth-year resident that rules all residents. | 一个有五年工龄的住院大夫 管理所有的住院大夫 |
[06:28] | Oh,she–okay,she’s cute. | 她 她真会装啊 |
[06:31] | She’s acting like she didn’tknow about it.Cute. | 她表现得象她一无所知 装得真象 |
[06:33] | – I’m not cute. – I’m on to you. | – 我没装 – 我和你对上了 |
[06:35] | Okay,I’m a competitor. | 我是竞争者 |
[06:37] | – I bite. – Okay. | – 我会咬人 – 那好 |
[06:40] | Well,I’ll justwait for you in the pit. | 我在急症室里等你 |
[07:10] | – what? – Nothing. | – 什么? – 没事 |
[07:25] | What?! | 什么? |
[07:27] | Okay,cranky. Fo-forget it. | 坏脾气小姐 算了 |
[07:29] | am I the only onewho thinks this triage testis a waste of time? | 我是唯一认为治疗类选法测试 是浪费时间的人吗? |
[07:32] | There’s a platysmaplastyon the board. | 那有个颈阔肌整形手术 |
[07:33] | I had sloan all prepped to let me scrub in. | 我已经对Sloan做足功夫让我上台了 |
[07:35] | – George,hey. – Hey. | – Geroge 嗨 – 嗨 |
[07:37] | – How’s it going? – Good. | – 过得好吗? – 很好 |
[07:38] | – You like living in a hotel? – Yeah,it’s good. | – 你喜欢住在旅馆? – 是的 很好 |
[07:41] | ‘Cause your room’sstill there… | 因为你的房间还在 |
[07:44] | – next to mine. – Oh,izzie. | – 就在我隔壁 |
[07:45] | I’m just saying,if youdon’t like… | 我是说 如果你不喜欢 |
[07:47] | the hotel,you can always just move right back in. | 旅馆 你随时可以搬回来 |
[07:51] | You think I’m this boythat you need to save. | 你还认为我是你该保护的小男孩 |
[07:53] | I get that,but–and it–it would be sweet if–if it weren’tso condescending. | 我知道 但… 如果不这么客气的话 就好多了 |
[07:58] | Seriously,is it too much to ask to be performing actual surgeries? | 说真的 真正做手术时 有这多需要问吗? |
[08:01] | We are actual surgeons. | 我们是真正的外科大夫 |
[08:07] | – what? – nothing. | – 什么? – 没事 |
[08:12] | A lot of arm swelling,but good distal pulses,so… | 手臂增大 但脉搏平稳 所以 |
[08:16] | we can rule outcompartment syndrome. | 我们可以排除隔室综合症 |
[08:18] | I suspect a radius fracture, so I’d splintand get an ortho follow-up. | 疑为桡骨骨折 我会用夹板固定 进一步观察 |
[08:23] | Anything else? | 还有吗? |
[08:26] | – No. – Okay. | – 没有了 – 那好 |
[08:28] | – Then I guessthis means– – time. | – 我想这意味着… – 时间到 |
[08:30] | – And I’m dead. – Dead? | – 那我死了 – 死了? |
[08:35] | you sent her home. The bonepunctured through her skin. | 你打发她回家 骨头刺穿她的皮肤 |
[08:37] | Yeah,but she had multiplewounds and abrasions– | 但她多处受伤 擦伤… |
[08:39] | a puncture over a break is an open fracture until proven otherwise. | 已经证实了骨折处的小孔是个张开性裂缝 |
[08:42] | Yeah,I got septic, and idied at home thanks to you. | 我得了败血症 多亏你我要死在家里了 |
[08:45] | Oh,whatever. | 随便 |
[08:45] | Not “whatever” to dead “minor puncture wound that’s not” guy. | 让一个小伤口的人死去不是随便的事 |
[08:49] | You have to be quickand thorough while using your instincts. | 你们得运用直觉反应迅速 考虑周全 |
[08:52] | You can’t be fooled by what your eyes see. | 你不能被你所看到的而被愚弄 |
[08:54] | If you assess wrong,your patient could diewhile waiting for treatment. | 如果你的判断错误 你的病人会在等待治疗中死亡 |
[08:56] | Karev,you’re next. | Karev 你是下一个 |
[08:59] | Just think,I’ve already killed her. You can’t do more damagethan that. | 想想 我已经杀了她 你做不出更伤害她的事了 |
[09:02] | People,triage is one of the most important toolsa doctor has. | 大家记住 治疗类选法是大夫掌握的最重要的技能 |
[09:05] | In a real emergent scenario, you’ll have only minutes. | 在一个真实的紧急场景中 你只有几分钟时间 |
[09:08] | And it’s something you’ll be tested on in your surgical ex– | 这也是在你的外科实习中会被测试的… |
[09:11] | – sorry. – George. | – 抱歉 |
[09:14] | I was just recordingthe drill. | 我在记录这个练习 |
[09:17] | – All right,we’re workinggeorge,okay? – Yeah. | – 我们在上班 George 对吗? – 是的 |
[09:18] | – I’m your boss right now. – Yes. | – 现在我是你的上司 – 是的 |
[09:20] | – All right? – Yes. | – 好吗? – 好的 |
[09:21] | – A very sexy one. – No,no,no. | – 非常性感的上司 – 不是 不是 不是 |
[09:22] | – You cannotundermine my authority… – yeah. | – 你不能破坏我的威信 – 好的 |
[09:24] | In front of the other interns, in front of my peers. | 在其他实习面前 在我同事面前 |
[09:26] | No. | 不会了 |
[09:27] | O’malley,take that back to the clinic where it belongs. | O’malley 把它带回到它本属于的门诊部 |
[09:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:30] | Attention,people. Look,I’m sorry. | 大家注意了 抱歉 |
[09:32] | I have to interrupt the ssionfor a moment. | 我不得不打断一会 |
[09:33] | Chief,I like your new hair. It really brings outyour eyes. | 主任 我喜欢你的新头发 衬托出了你的眼睛 |
[09:38] | Do you need something,sir? | 你有事吗? |
[09:39] | We just received word of a mass casualty incident nearby. | 我们刚接到消息 附近发生了一场大型伤亡事件 |
[09:42] | All availablelevel one trauma centers have been asked to respond. | 所有外伤治疗中心都被要求支援 |
[09:45] | I need to send a teaminto the field immediately. | 我需要派一个团队马上赶往现场 |
[09:47] | Is this a partof the exercise? | 这是属于练习的一部分? |
[09:48] | Are we supposed to actappropriately,uh,tense? | 我们应该表现得…紧张吗? |
[09:51] | This is not an exerciseor a drill,yang. | 这既不是练习也不是演习 Yang |
[09:53] | This is an emergent situation, and I need all hands on deck. | 这是紧急事件 需要准备齐全的人手 |
[09:56] | – seriously? – What happened? | – 真的吗? – 发生了什么事? |
[09:57] | I don’t have details,just orders. | 我不清楚具体情况 只接到命令 |
[10:06] | Meredith,I have a thing,news. | Meredith 我有件事…新闻 |
[10:10] | You aren’t pregnant again,are you? ‘Cause I can’t handlethe extra months of bitchiness. | 你没又怀孕了吧 不是吧? 因为我可控制不了额外几个月的坏脾气 |
[10:14] | We’re catching a ridewith seattle 34. | 我们搭西雅图34队急救车 |
[10:16] | Space is tight,so hold your kits on your lap. | 车上很挤 把我们的工具包放在大腿上 |
[10:19] | – where are we going? – We’ll knowwhen we get there. | – 我们去哪? – 到那我们就知道了 |
[10:21] | Fire,flood,volcano? I’m notreally dressed for a volcano. | 火灾 洪水 火山爆发? 我可没为火山爆发做好准备 |
[10:23] | – stevens. – Sorry. | – 抱歉 |
[10:25] | – Inappropriate.Sorry. – Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa. | 不是时候 抱歉 |
[10:27] | I’m hauling supplies. I only have room for five. | 我要装运医疗物资 地方只够五个人 |
[10:31] | – Yang. – Yes? | – 什么? |
[10:32] | Stay with the chief. | 跟主任留下 |
[10:33] | Take careof the incoming wounded. The rest of you,come on. | 照顾进来的伤员 其他人 快上车 |
[10:36] | Stevens was inappropriate. | Stevens不合适 |
[10:38] | Hey,what was your,uh,news? | 嘿 你的 呃 新闻是什么? |
[10:42] | just forget it. Forget it. | 算了 别提了 |
[11:07] | oh,everybody,move your I.D.S to the outside of your jacket. | 哦 每个人 都把证件拿到夹克外面 |
[11:11] | When we get there,remember,triage. Karev. | 但那儿以后 记住 治疗类选法 |
[11:14] | Green tags–nonemergent.Yellow–delayed care. Red tags–needs immediate treatment. | 绿色标签 伤害致命 黄色 治疗可以拖延 红色 需要紧急医疗救助 |
[11:18] | Good.Assess carefully, | 很好 仔细诊断 |
[11:20] | tag and getall the critical patients into the ambulancesas fast as possible. | 加上标签 尽快让所有紧急病人上救护车 |
[11:24] | Don’t get in the way of search and rescue,and stay calm. | 不要妨碍搜救 保持冷静 |
[11:27] | Any word yeton what happened? | 知道是什么情况吗? |
[11:29] | All we know is there aremultiple traumas. | 只知道是大规模伤亡 |
[11:55] | holy mother of… | 圣母玛丽亚… |
[12:28] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 3 Episode 15 | |
[12:39] | dr. Bailey,where do you need us? | Bailey医生 你要我们去哪儿? |
[12:42] | Where should we start first? | 该先从哪里开始? |
[12:45] | – Dr. Bailey– – I don’t have timeto hold your hands. | – Bailey医生… – 我没有时间手把手教你们 |
[12:48] | You know the protocol. Go do it. | 你们知道治疗方案 快动起来 |
[12:50] | – Do what? – Go help people. | – 做什么? – 去帮忙 |
[13:12] | you need some help? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[13:13] | There’s nothing moreI can do here. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[13:15] | How did this happen? | 事故原因是什么? |
[13:17] | It was a fog bank. Container shipclipped the ferry. | 因为雾带集装箱船撞上了渡轮 |
[13:25] | good. Take a deep breath for me. | 很好 做个深呼吸 |
[13:27] | Okay,you’re gonna be okay. Your injuries are minor. | 好的 会没事的 你的伤势不重 |
[13:29] | An E.M.T.Is gonna come and takeyou to the hospital,okay? | 会有医疗急救医士带你去医院 好吗? |
[13:39] | where is your mommy? | 你妈妈在哪儿? |
[13:44] | Who are you with? | 你跟谁一起来的? |
[13:49] | Okay,I want you to stayright here,okay? Stay right here. | 那好 我希望你就呆在这儿 好吗? 就留在这里 |
[13:56] | Did you… wet your pants? | 你…尿裤子了吗? |
[13:59] | – That’s okay.It happens sometimes– – coming through! Okay,okay. All right. | – 没关系的 有时候是会这样 – 借过! 好 好 好的 |
[14:16] | It just doesn’t make sense. Ferry boatsdon’t get in accidents. | 根本没道理呀 渡轮不该出事故 |
[14:20] | They’re safe. They’re reliable. | 它们很安全 很可靠 |
[14:22] | The momentyou take one for granted, along comes a container shipand boom. | 就在认为安全到达的时候 跟着就被集装箱船撞了 |
[14:29] | I have a thingfor ferry boats. | 我对渡轮很有感情 |
[14:33] | Reschedule,uh,swanson’s,uh,valve replacement. | 重新安排 呃 Swanson的瓣膜置换术 |
[14:36] | We’re gonna need the O.R. For the incomingfrom the ferry accident. | 渡轮事故进来的伤员需要手术室 |
[14:40] | I mean,this whole dayhad just been… | 这一整天就是… |
[14:44] | there’s something wrongwith meredith. | Meredith有些不对劲 |
[14:46] | I asked her what’s wrong. She says nothing. | 问她有什么事 又不肯说 |
[14:48] | Then she triesto drowned herself in the tub. | 她还试图把自己淹死在浴盆里 |
[14:50] | N-not actually drowned,I don’t think. | 不是真正意义上的淹死 我不这么认为 |
[14:53] | But something was going on, and she will not talk about it. | 但肯定有事 而她不愿意说 |
[14:57] | We were fine,and now it’s like… | 我们过去好好的 可现在就象… |
[15:00] | I’m living with a ghost. | 我是跟鬼魂住在一起 |
[15:02] | – You’re confiding in me. – Yes. | – 你信任我 – 是的 |
[15:08] | Cristina and iare engaged. | 我和Cristina订婚了 |
[15:13] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[15:15] | I mean,she doesn’t wantto tell anyone. | 我想说 她不愿意告诉任何人 |
[15:17] | At least not untilshe tells meredith first. | 至少也要等她告诉Meredith之后 |
[15:20] | Yeah,they’re differentthan other women. | 是啊 她们跟别的女人不一样 |
[15:22] | yes,these women… yes,they are. | 可不 这些女人… 没错 |
[15:25] | You know,maybe we’llnever know them. I mean,really know them. | 知道吗 也许我们永远不会了解她们 我指真正理解她们 |
[15:28] | And now that you and cristinaare engaged, you’ve got a lot of work to do. | 既然你跟Cristina订婚了 就有很多事等着你做了 |
[15:32] | You and yangare gettin’ hitched? | 你跟Yang绑到一起了? |
[15:38] | There’s a mass casualty incident rolling in,okay? | 有一大批伤亡病患要涌进来 不是吗? |
[15:43] | there’ll probably besome burn victims. You should be prepared. | 应该会有烧伤病人 你该做些准备 |
[15:55] | oh,sydney. | 哦 Sydney |
[15:57] | I-I thought I could take a few patients off your… | 我 我想我可以接手一些病人 让你空下…手来 |
[16:00] | hands. | |
[16:00] | I appreciate the gesture, dr. Callie o’malley. | 很感激你的援手 Callie O’malley医生 |
[16:03] | but the chief asked me to rollthe nonemergent E.R.Casesinto the clinicand take care of them, | 但主任要求我将非紧急的急症室病人 带到这个门诊照顾 |
[16:08] | so I’ve triagedthese patients, and so far it looks like a– | 所以我已经将这些病人分类 目前看来… |
[16:11] | a sore throat,a sprain and a tummy ache–easy breezy. | 一例咽喉痛 一例扭伤 还有一例肚子疼–小菜一碟 |
[16:15] | So the clinic and iare fine. | 所以这个门诊 还有我都很好 |
[16:16] | Okay,I’m not,uh,tryingto take the clinic– | 行了 我没打算把这个门诊 |
[16:19] | uh,bailey’s clinic,by the way–away from you. I’m offering to help,so… | 顺便提一句 是Bailey的门诊 从你手上夺走 我只想提供帮助 所以… |
[16:23] | your offer to helpis duly notedand very much appreciated,but I promise you– | 你自愿提供帮助 我很重视也非常感激 但我保证… |
[16:27] | got it all under control.So…jason kaye? | 一切都在掌握之中 那么…Jason Kaye? |
[16:31] | Fine. | 好的 |
[16:32] | I’ll leave you to it | 那就都留给你了 |
[16:34] | and,uh,find myselfa recently traumatized emergency surgeryto scrub in onwhile | 我呢 就给自己找一个最紧急的手术 |
[16:39] | you stay down herewith your sore throatand your sprain and– | 那时 你就呆在这儿 跟你的咽喉痛 扭伤 还… |
[16:44] | – what was the other one? – Tummy ache. | – 另一个是什么? – 肚子疼 |
[16:53] | Jason kaye? | |
[17:05] | excuse me,are you a nurse, a doctor,m-medical something? | 打扰一下 你是护士 医生 还是医务有关的什么人? |
[17:07] | – I’m a doctor,but– – all right,come with me. | – 我是医生 但是… – 那好 跟我来 |
[17:09] | Um,no,you–you needto get checked out. | 不 你 你需要作检查 |
[17:11] | – There’s a treatment arearight over there. – Follow me,please. | – 医疗区就在那里 – 跟我来 求你了 |
[17:13] | You’ve got some really badburns. They need to be treated. | 你有些很严重的烧伤 需要治疗 |
[17:15] | My buddy’s trapped. He’s trapped under a car. | 我的同伴被困住了 困在一辆车下面 |
[17:18] | If he’s trapped under a car, you need search and rescue. | 如果这样 那你需要搜救人员 |
[17:20] | They have–they have personnel– | 他们有…他们有人员… |
[17:21] | – their medical personnel– – I called them.They’re backed up, | – 他们的医疗人员… – 我叫过他们了 他们被耽搁了 |
[17:22] | and he can’t wait. He’s in a real bad way.Please. | 可他等不了 情况真的很糟 求你了 |
[17:25] | He’s my best buddy. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[17:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[17:33] | – shepherd,I need youin the next rig. – Okay. | – Shepeherd 我需要你下一批去 – 好的 |
[17:35] | – I want you at that scene. – You don’t need me here? | – 我希望你去现场 – 这里不需要我吗? |
[17:38] | They’re reporting lots of closed head injuries. | 他们报称有大量闭合性脑损伤 |
[17:40] | I want youo get in there and bring ’em back alive. | 我希望你到那里把他们活着带回来 |
[17:43] | – Okay,what’s the news? – Shepherd and greyare on the rocks. | – 好的 有什么新闻? – Shepherd和Grey濒于破裂 |
[17:46] | Burke and yanggot engaged. | Burke和Yang订婚了 |
[17:55] | You need highlights. | 你需要挑染一下… |
[17:58] | In your hair–that’s why it looksso odd. | 你的头发…不然看上去很奇怪了 |
[18:03] | I’m gonna go save lives. | 我要去救人了 |
[18:13] | Take himto the treatment area. | 带他去治疗区 |
[18:14] | They’ll fix you upthere,okay? | 他们会在那里帮你包扎 好吗? |
[18:23] | I got somebody down here. | 下面有人 |
[18:30] | hey! That’s not secure. | 嘿! 那里不安全 |
[18:36] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[18:45] | – doctor,I need youto get back up here. – There’s a pregnant womandown here!Just shut the… | – 医生 快回来 – 这有个孕妇! 闭上… |
[18:49] | oh,hell. | 哦 该死 |
[18:50] | She dead? | 她死了? |
[18:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:13] | one second. Hold on. Hold on. | 只要一会儿 坚持住 |
[19:26] | immediate!Immediate! I need help down here! | 快点! 快点! 这里需要帮助 |
[19:34] | he’s back. | 他回来了 |
[19:35] | He’s got help. | 找来了帮手 |
[19:37] | You hear that,rick? We got help. | 听到了吗 Rick? 有人来帮忙了 |
[19:39] | We got a doctor. | 我们有医生了 |
[19:41] | – You’ll be ay now,man. – He’s gonna be okay? | – 你会没事的 兄弟 – 他会没事的吧? |
[19:46] | Right? | 对吗? |
[19:58] | what we do know at this time– | 此刻我们确切知道… |
[19:59] | what we can tell you–is that there have been deaths. | 并且能够告诉你的是有人死亡 |
[20:02] | And we may not know that for hours,even days. | 而且在几小时 甚至几天内 还不会知道死亡人数 |
[20:06] | We also know that passengers are still being evacuated… | 我们还知道乘客仍然在撤退… |
[20:12] | all right,you’re gonna needthese to handle the influx. | 听着 你需要这些处理涌入的伤者 |
[20:14] | We’re gonna need plenty ofavailable open chest trays, | 我们会需要大量可用的开胸盘 |
[20:16] | central line kitsand a difficultintubation cart. | 中心静脉置管工具箱 还有高难度气管插管推车 |
[20:19] | Yes,sir. | 好的 先生 |
[20:20] | …who knows what damage to the interior,we don’T… | …没人知道内部的损坏有多严重 我们还不… |
[20:24] | – oh,yang. – I-I know. | – 哦 Yang – 我 我知道 |
[20:26] | Um,communicatewith the scene as needed. | 如果需要 就跟现场联系 |
[20:29] | No.I heard you were engaged. | 不是 听说你订婚了 |
[20:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[20:34] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[20:36] | All right,go,and remember,we’re hoping for the bestbut preparing for the worst. | 好的 去吧 记住 抱着最好的希望 做最坏的打算 |
[20:50] | you got anyone for me? | 有人要交给我吗? |
[20:52] | Uh,yeah,those twoneed to be transported. | 呃 是的 那两个需要转移 |
[20:54] | Uh,these five didn’t make it–four adults and one child. | 这五个没有活下来 四个成人和一个孩子 |
[20:57] | A child? | 一个孩子? |
[20:58] | You found a dead child? | 你发现有个孩子死了? |
[21:00] | A boy or girl? | 男孩儿还是女孩儿? |
[21:01] | Ma’am,you’re injured.You need to lie down. | 女士 你受伤了 需要躺下来 |
[21:02] | Get a stretcher,now. | 来负担架 快点 |
[21:04] | Is the childa boy or a girl? | 那孩子是男是女? |
[21:05] | I can’t find my son. | 我找不到我儿子 |
[21:07] | We got separated. | 我们被冲散了 |
[21:08] | I-I need to knowif my little boy is alive. | 我 我要知道 我的小宝贝是不是还活着 |
[21:10] | She was a girl. | 那是个女孩儿 |
[21:11] | The child was a little girl. | 是个小女孩儿 |
[21:12] | No,no,no,no.I need to examine you. | 不 我要给你检查 |
[21:13] | I’m gonna have to take youto the hospital. | 得带你去医院 |
[21:15] | No,I can’t leave! | 不 我不能离开! |
[21:16] | He’s only 7. | 他只有七岁 |
[21:17] | No!And–and he’s all alone. | 不行! 他只有孤单一个人 |
[21:19] | No.No,I will not leavemy son behind. | 不 我不能把儿子抛下 |
[21:21] | No!No,I will find him. | 别动! 我会找到他的 |
[21:22] | Listen to me.I will find him. | 听我说 我会找到他的 |
[21:25] | If you let metake you to triage,I promise youI will find your son. | 如果让我帮你治疗 我保证会找到你的儿子 |
[21:29] | He’s so scared. | 他肯定吓坏了 |
[21:31] | Yeah,I know.I know. | 好 我知道 |
[21:33] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他 |
[21:35] | – Okay? – All right. | – 好吗? – 那好 |
[21:41] | He’s a mechanic. | 他是机修工 |
[21:42] | We–we work together. | 我们 我们一起工作 |
[21:43] | We–we drive togetherto work,and–and suddenlythere was this huge jolt. | 我们 我们一起开车去工作 可是突然发生剧烈摇晃 |
[21:47] | It was awful. | 太可怕了 |
[21:48] | We were justtrying to get outta there. | 我们只是想离开那儿 |
[21:49] | – But rick went back in- -figured we could help. | – 但Rick回到里面 – 认为我们可以帮忙的 |
[21:51] | We should help. | 我们应该帮忙 |
[21:52] | He went back. | 他回来了 |
[21:52] | There were people trapped. | 有人被困住 |
[21:53] | He was trying to help. | 他想帮忙 |
[21:54] | We were behind him. | 我们就在他后面 |
[21:55] | We–we were right behind him. | 我们 我们紧跟在他后面 |
[21:56] | There’s injuriesto his chest and leg. | 他的胸部和腿部受伤 |
[21:57] | It looks likehis arm is broken, | 似乎手也断了 |
[21:58] | and I’d guess there’s damageto his spine and pelvis. | 我想脊椎和骨盆也受到伤害 |
[22:00] | I can’t–there’s–there’s not much that | 我没办法… |
[22:02] | I can dountil we get him out of here. | 把他弄出来之前 我做不了什么 |
[22:07] | You gotta do what you can. | 你得尽你所能 |
[22:10] | I mean,we’ll,uh… | 我的意思是 我们 呃… |
[22:13] | greg,go find some more guys. | Greg 多找些人来 |
[22:14] | Hey,go findsearch and rescue,okay? | 嘿 去找搜救小组 好吗? |
[22:17] | Give them this. | 给他们这个 |
[22:18] | Tell themI said he can’t wait. | 告诉他们 他等不了 |
[22:20] | He has to get to a hospital. | 他得马上去医院 |
[22:22] | All right,I’m going. | 好 我这就去 |
[22:27] | let ’em knowhe needs a C.T. | 告诉他们需要做CT |
[22:28] | Make sure to keep his neckstable.I felt a step off. | 确保固定好他的脖子 有点脱开 |
[22:30] | Ask for waller. | 找Waller医生 |
[22:31] | If waller’s not available,ask for krychek,okay? | 如果Waller医生忙的话 就找Krychek医生 好吗? |
[22:34] | Keep him stable.What do you got? | 让他保持稳定 什么情况? |
[22:35] | Oh,hey,nurse,let me have somebandages. | 哦 嘿 护士 给我些绷带 |
[22:37] | Thank you.Stop here. | 谢谢 停这儿 |
[22:38] | Derek. | |
[22:39] | Hey,meredith,you got a free hand? | 嘿 Meredith 有空吗? |
[22:40] | – Hold this bandage for me,will you? – Yeah. | – 帮我拿住这个绷带 好吗? – 好 |
[22:43] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[22:44] | Yeah,it’s just a lot. | 对 只是伤者太多了 |
[22:47] | You want to get married,and you haven’t told meand I haven’t asked, | 你想结婚吗? 虽然你没说过 我也没问 |
[22:50] | so now we have a problem? | 这就是我们现在的问题吗? |
[22:51] | What? | 什么? |
[22:52] | No,I don’t wantto get married. | 不要 我不想结婚 |
[22:54] | You want to get married? | 你想结婚? |
[22:55] | No. | 没有 |
[22:56] | Good. | 那好 |
[22:57] | So if that’s not it,what is it? | 可如果不是这个 那又是什么呢? |
[22:59] | It isn’t anything. | 什么也不是 |
[23:03] | Are you good?’Cause I gottaget this kid triaged. | 你这儿可以了吧? 我得给这孩子安排治疗了 |
[23:04] | – Yeah,I’m good. – Okay.Let’s go. | – 行了 我没问题 – 那好 我们走吧 |
[23:05] | She all right? | 她没事吧? |
[23:06] | Yeah,she’s good.She’s just lost. | 对 她很好 只是迷路了 |
[23:09] | Hang in there. | 坚持一下 |
[23:16] | All the nonemergent surgerieshave been postponed. | 推迟所有非紧急手术 |
[23:18] | – good. – I’m gonna gocheck on discharges. | – 好的 – 我要去查查出院名单 |
[23:21] | I’m trying to free upas many beds as I canin the surgical wing. | 要在外科尽可能腾出床位来 |
[23:25] | – Oh.I was gonnado that,but- -I can do it. | – 哦 我本打算做来着 但是… – 我可以 |
[23:28] | Oh,sure.Good. | 哦 当然 那好 |
[23:31] | Unless you want to. | 除非你想做 |
[23:32] | No,no.Go ahead. | 不 不 你去吧 |
[23:33] | You’re still the chief. | 你还是主任 |
[23:35] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[23:39] | It just seems so quiet,you know? | 只是这儿似乎太安静了 你懂吗? |
[23:41] | Yeah. | 就是啊 |
[23:42] | We’re expectingthe first wavefrom the scene soon. | 我们在等现场快到的第一批伤员 |
[23:53] | I dyed my hair blonde… | 我把头发染成了金色… |
[23:57] | the day afterderek moved out. | 就在Derek搬出去第二天 |
[24:01] | Change is good. | 有变化是好事 |
[24:02] | Your marriage is over. | 你的婚姻结束了 |
[24:03] | You’re–you’re starting over. | 你 你可以重新开始 |
[24:07] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[24:14] | Right. | 没错 |
[24:21] | I specifically told youI neededto tell meredith first. | 我特别告诉过你要先让我告诉Meredith |
[24:25] | I was talking to shephd,and… | 我在和Shepherd闲聊 随后… |
[24:28] | it just came out. | 就这样说出来了 |
[24:29] | It was no big deal. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[24:31] | It is a big deal,because now she’s not evengonna care | 这很重要 因为如今她根本不会在意 |
[24:34] | about the factthat I’m getting married. | 我结婚这件事 |
[24:36] | All she’s gonna care aboutis the fact thatI didn’t tell her myself. | 只会想着我没有亲自告诉她 |
[24:38] | Then why didn’t you? | 那为什么没有呢? |
[24:42] | There was a major disaster. | 因为有重大事故 |
[24:44] | That was 45 minutes after we discussed it. | 那是我们讨论后45分钟的事 |
[24:47] | You were with your friendsfor 45 minutesrunning triage drills, | 在那45分钟你一直在跟你朋友在一起 进行治疗类选法操练 |
[24:50] | and you weren’t compelledto mention it? | 没机会提起吗? |
[24:54] | The chief says they’rerolling in soon,so… | 主任说伤员很快会进来 所以… |
[25:01] | her pressure’s low–barely registering– | 她的血压很低 几乎读不到 |
[25:03] | and I don’t see any good veinsfor an I.V. | 也找不到好的血管进行静脉注射 |
[25:05] | She’s all clamped downfrom hypothermia. | 都是体温过低造成的压力 |
[25:06] | That’s why I coun’tfind a pulse. | 所以找不到脉搏 |
[25:07] | I’ve never seen a crush injuryso bad and survive. | 从没见过那么严重的压伤还能活下来的 |
[25:10] | She needs to stay on her left side. | 她需要左侧 |
[25:12] | We gotta move heron her left side. | 我们要帮她转到左边 |
[25:14] | It’s gonna take both of us. | 我们得一起来 |
[25:15] | We gotta get that B.P.Up. | 要使血压升高 |
[25:17] | On my count. | 听我喊到三 |
[25:20] | One…two… | 一…二… |
[25:25] | your baby–your baby’s okay. | 你的孩子 你的孩子没事 |
[25:27] | For now it looks okay. | 现在看来没事 |
[25:29] | Just try to breathe. | 尽力呼吸 |
[25:31] | We need to move you to helpwith your circulation,okay? | 我们要搬动你帮助你血液循环 知道吗? |
[25:35] | one,two,three. | 一 二 三 |
[25:42] | pulse is already better. | 脉搏已经好转 |
[25:43] | I’ll attemptI.V.Access again. | 我再来试试静脉注射 |
[25:44] | Just breathe throughthe pain. | 忍住痛尽量呼吸 |
[25:46] | What you can dofor your baby right nowis take care of yourself. | 现在你能为孩子做的就是好好照顾自己 |
[25:49] | Good girl.I know it hurts. | 好姑娘 我知道这很疼 |
[25:51] | Come on now.Keep breathing for me,okay? | 加油 保持呼吸 好吗? |
[25:53] | That’s it.Breathe. | 就这样 呼吸 |
[26:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:14] | Um,what do we…so what do we do? | 我们…那我们要做什么? |
[26:18] | We wait. | 等着 |
[26:25] | – we wait? – We wait. | – 等着? – 是的 我们等着 |
[26:37] | okay,we need to finda grown-up–another grown-up–to help youfind your mom. | 好的 我们要找一个大人 另一个大人 帮你找到妈妈 |
[26:53] | Hey,uh,I need youto take this little girlto the triage tents. | 嘿 呃 我需要你带这个小女孩去分配帐 |
[26:56] | I gotta get back to my unit. | 我得回自己那组 |
[26:57] | No,I need you to takethis little girlto the triage tentsfor me,please. | 不 我拜托你代替我 带这个小女孩去分配帐 |
[27:02] | You’re gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[27:03] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会好起来的 |
[27:05] | I promise,okay? | 我保证 好吗? |
[27:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:14] | help!I edsome help over here! | 快来帮忙! 这里需要帮助! |
[27:17] | Stay right here. | 呆在这儿 |
[27:27] | how we doing? | 怎么样了? |
[27:28] | It’s bad. | 遭透了 |
[27:29] | A lot of survivors,so that’s something. | 很多生存者 这还好 |
[27:31] | Yeah,it is. | 可不嘛 |
[27:32] | Have you seen stevens? | 见到Stevens了吗? |
[27:33] | No. | 没有 |
[27:33] | What about o’malley,grey? | 那么O’malley Grey呢? |
[27:35] | Grey was–I saw greyabout ten minutes ago. | Grey刚刚 我大约十分钟前见过她 |
[27:37] | She was on her way over herewith a kid. | 她正跟一个孩子一起过来 |
[27:39] | – You haven’t seen her? – No. | – 你没看见她吗? – 没有 |
[27:40] | I gotta head outwith this one,so keep an eye outfor my interns,all right? | 我得跟这个一起回去 那你就帮忙留意一下我得实习生 好吗? |
[27:44] | Yeah,I’ll do my best. | 好 我会尽全力 |
[27:57] | jane doe,about six months pregnant,found under a pile of rubble. | 无名氏 女 怀孕约六个月 在石柱下发现 |
[27:59] | She sustained crush injuriesto her right to | 遭受压伤的有右侧躯干 |
[28:00] | rsoand upper extremitiesas well as severe traumato the face.B.P. | 以及上肢 脸部外伤也同样严重 |
[28:03] | Initially low,but now up to 90 over 60after a liter of fluidand | 起初血压一直很低 但通过输液一公升 |
[28:06] | placing heron her left side. | 以及左侧后 现在已经升到90/60 |
[28:07] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么做? |
[28:08] | Karev? | |
[28:11] | Abc–her airwayneeds to be protected. | 分三步 保护她的气路 |
[28:13] | Her breathingwill be compromisedbecause of the crush injury, | 因为压伤的关系会对呼吸带来危害 |
[28:16] | and we needto have blood available. | 然后进行输血 |
[28:17] | I would do a trauma panel,type and crossand C.T.Of her head and neck. | 我会做外伤处理 测量血压 最后对她的头部和颈部进行CT扫描 |
[28:20] | Excellent.Let’s get her started. | 非常好 我们开始吧 |
[28:22] | Uh,trauma room two.Let’s go. | 二号外伤诊室 来吧 |
[28:24] | One,two and three. | 一 二 三 |
[28:27] | let’s seewhat we have here. | 看看是什么情况 |
[28:36] | The baby–the baby’s gonna– | 孩子 孩子会… |
[28:37] | make sure that you shield her in radiology. | 你护送她去做X射线 |
[28:39] | We’ve got toget her stabilized firstbefore you start worryingabout the baby. | 我们得让她稳定下来 之后才能考虑到孩子 |
[28:42] | The amount of radsare negligible. | 辐射量可以忽略不计 |
[28:44] | Right,but she’sgonna need a lotbefore all of this is over. | 对 但她在治疗时会需要很大的量 |
[28:46] | We need to protect theboth. | 我们要保全两人 |
[28:48] | Yang,you’re on this. | Yang 你负责这个 |
[28:49] | Alex,go to the clinic. | Alex 去诊室 |
[28:51] | The victims’ families are there. | 被害人家属在那儿等待应答 |
[28:52] | They need answers. | |
[28:53] | This is my patient. | 这是我的病人 |
[28:54] | I pulledher out of the damn water. | 是我把她从该死的水篱拖起来的 |
[28:55] | Which is heroic and manly,and you still needto talk to those familiesright now. | 很英勇 也很有男子气概 但你现在还是需要跟那些家属谈 |
[28:59] | Why can’t yang do it? | 为什么不让Yang去? |
[29:00] | This is all hands on deck. | 这是全员上阵的时刻 |
[29:02] | Yang can handle is.Now go. | 这里Yang能够处理 快去 |
[29:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:18] | he likesfire trucks… | 他喜欢救火车 |
[29:20] | and police cars–anything with flashing lights. | 警车 所有灯会闪的都喜欢 |
[29:23] | Carlee heit,45-year-old female,found at the scene. | Carlee Heit 45岁女性 在现场发现 |
[29:26] | Open abdominal woundwith omental evieration. | 腹部开放伤伴有肠破裂 |
[29:28] | Okay,we need to get herto an O.R. | 好的 送手术室 |
[29:29] | As soon as possible. | 尽快 |
[29:31] | He won’t respondif you call him christopher. | 如果叫Christopher 他不会理你 |
[29:33] | He hates that. | 他讨厌那个名字 |
[29:34] | Just chris. | 就叫Chris |
[29:34] | Okay.He likes chris the best. | – 好的 – 他最喜欢Chris |
[29:36] | Okay.O’malley,what is shetalking about? | O’malley 她在说什么? |
[29:37] | She lost track of her sonin the accident. | 事故中跟她儿子失去了联系 |
[29:38] | Dr. O’malley and I made a deal. | O’malley医生跟我做了个交易 |
[29:40] | He’s gonna find my sonso I know that chris is okaybefore I go into surgery. | 他会去找我儿子 知道Chris安全后 我再进手术室 |
[29:45] | Mrs. Heit,your injury’sextremely serious. | Heit太太 你的伤非常严重 |
[29:47] | We need to tend to itas soon as possible. | 需要尽早护理 |
[29:49] | As soon as he’s located. | 只要找到他就行 |
[29:50] | I can’t go into surgerybefore I know about my son. | 听到我儿子的消息前 我不能去做手术 |
[29:53] | I’m sure he’s here.All families are being dir– | 他肯定在这儿 所有家属都… |
[29:54] | o’malley,just find the boyin a hurry,and we’ll start the workup. | O’malley 快去找那男孩儿 我们开始准备工作 |
[30:23] | I need more gauze. | 再给我点纱布 |
[30:25] | There’s no more here. | 这儿没有了 |
[30:27] | Maybe you could findsome,uh,paper towels the head? | 也许你能从船头找点 呃 手纸? |
[30:30] | I’ll find something. | 我去找 |
[30:31] | Vince…vince,it hurts like hell. | Vince…Vince 疼死人了 |
[30:35] | Can you do anythingabout that? | 你能做点什么吗? |
[30:36] | I mean,can–you gotanything for the pain? | 我是说 你能… 你能做点什么止痛吗? |
[30:38] | I’ve given himeverything I’ve got. | 我在尽全力帮他 |
[30:40] | Where is search and rescue? | 搜救队在哪里? |
[30:41] | It hurts. | 好疼 |
[30:43] | What hurts,man? | 哪儿疼 兄弟? |
[30:48] | E-everything. | 全都疼 |
[30:49] | Maybe if–maybe ifI try to set his arm,it’ll help somewith the pain. | 也许 如果校正他的手臂 也许会对疼痛有所缓解 |
[30:52] | What are you waiting for? | 那还在等什么? |
[30:54] | – I,uh,um… – what? | – 我 呃… – 什么? |
[30:57] | Nothing.Just,uh,st stay thereand hold his hand. | 没什么 只是 呆那儿 抓紧他的手 |
[31:00] | Hold his hand? | 抓紧他的手? |
[31:01] | You think he’s in pain now? | 你认为他现在这样就算疼吗? |
[31:01] | He’s not.Hold his hand. | 远不止 抓紧他的手 |
[31:03] | Place both hands on oppositesides of the fracture… | 将两手放在脱臼处的两边 |
[31:07] | distract,exaggerate and reverse the mechanismin one continuous motion. | 转移 扩张 然后往反方向再做一次 |
[31:16] | You are a doctor,aren’t you? | 你不是医生吗? |
[31:17] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[31:18] | All right.All right. | 好了 好了 |
[31:20] | Rick,you ready? | Rick 准备好了吗? |
[31:23] | yeah. | 是的 |
[31:29] | One…two… | 一…二… |
[31:45] | what happened? | 你怎么了? |
[31:46] | Some metal–something in my leg…thrown off. | 一些金属 腿里有些东西…我拔掉了 |
[31:50] | God,it hurts.It hurts. | 上帝 好痛 好痛 |
[31:51] | Okay.I started swimming. | 然后我开始游泳 |
[31:53] | I needed to go…got a meeting. | 我得赶上…赶上那个会议 |
[32:00] | I’m sorry.I’m sorry,sir. | 对不起 对不起 先生 |
[32:02] | But try to stay still. | 但躺着别动 |
[32:17] | Don’t look.Turn around. | 别看 转过身去 |
[32:24] | I need you be brave for me. | 我要你为我变得勇敢起来 |
[32:25] | Just stand right thereand don’t move and don’t look. | 就站在那 不要动 也不要看 |
[32:42] | What do we got? | 情况怎么样? |
[32:43] | Oh,we just got started. | 我们才开始 |
[32:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:47] | But I got this. | 但是我有这么个情况 |
[32:49] | There’s nobody coveringmy service. | 现在没有人可以帮我忙 |
[32:51] | I’m gonna need youto get up to telemetryand check on my patients,pre-op and post-op. | 我要你去遥感勘测那 在手术前后检查我的病人 |
[32:56] | And then I shouldjoin you in surgery? | 那么我该参加你的手术? |
[32:58] | No.And then you shouldreport to the pit. | 不 接着你该去报告给急症室 |
[33:01] | Uh,the chief assigned meto jane doe. | 嗯 主任给我分配了无名女病人 |
[33:03] | Yes.Now I’m reassigning you. | 是的 现在我重新分配 |
[33:05] | To do what,sutures? | 干什么 缝合? |
[33:07] | – Yes. Okay, | 是的 |
[33:10] | so–so you’re sayingyou don’t–you don’t want meto scrub in. | 那么 那么你说你不 你不希望我上台了 |
[33:12] | Dr. Yang,I’m sayingthat I havean unattendedcardiothoracic wing | Yang医生 我在说 我有一个没人管理的心胸外科 |
[33:17] | and a pit full of patientsthat you havethe ability to help. | 还有一个诊室你可以帮忙的病人 |
[33:20] | I don’t need you in the O.R. | 我不需要你在手术室 |
[33:22] | I need you on the floor. | 我需要你在管这层的病人 |
[33:23] | Do you have a problemwith that? | 有问题吗? |
[33:27] | No.Thank you. | – 没有 – 谢谢 |
[33:36] | no,not–chris heit. | 不 不是 Chris Heit |
[33:39] | He’s 7 years old. | 7岁 |
[33:40] | He’s got brown hair. | 棕色的头发 |
[33:40] | I don’t know if he’s injured. | 我不知道他是不是受伤了 |
[33:42] | I’M…could you at leastcheck to see if he’s there? | 我…你能不能至少查一下他是不是在那? |
[33:47] | Yes,I know all the familieswere directed here. | 是的 我知道所以的家人都到了这 |
[33:49] | Could you just check? | 你能不能就查一下? |
[33:51] | Thank you.Yeah. | 谢谢 是的 |
[33:52] | Callie,I need some help. | Callie 我需要帮助 |
[33:55] | I can’T.I’m busy. | 不行 我很忙 |
[33:56] | Yeah,okay. | 是的 好的 |
[33:56] | It’s just,uh,I’m trying to find this–george,I’m busy. | – 只是 嗯 我想要找到这个 – George 我很忙 |
[33:59] | I’m about to gointo surgery,okay? | 我要去做手术了 知道吗? |
[34:00] | I can’t be your wiferight now. | 现在我不能做你的妻子 |
[34:01] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[34:03] | I’m working,too. | 我也在工作 |
[34:03] | I havea patient who needs surgery. | 我有个病人要动手术 |
[34:04] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[34:08] | Yes,any luck? | 是的 有消息吗? |
[34:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:14] | Okay.Damn it. | 好了 见鬼 |
[34:20] | Can I get some helpover here? | 有没有人过来忙下忙? |
[34:26] | Sweetie,listen to me. | 亲爱的 听我说 |
[34:28] | I need you to turn around. | 我需要你转过身 |
[34:31] | I know I told youto face away from me, | 我知道我告诉过你不要看我 |
[34:33] | but we have to work togetherto help this man. | 但是我们得齐心协力帮助这位先生 |
[34:38] | I don’t talk eitherwhen I get scared. | 我害怕的时候也不说话 |
[34:41] | I don’T… | 我不… |
[34:43] | talkwhen bad things happen. | 坏事发生的时候不说话 |
[34:46] | You don’t have tosay anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[34:48] | But I need your help. | 但是我需要你的帮助 |
[34:59] | Okay,don’t look down.Don’t look at the blood. | 别往下看 别看血 |
[35:00] | Look at me.Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[35:04] | Can you be my assistant? | 你能做我的助手吗? |
[35:07] | Okay,good. | 好的 很好 |
[35:09] | I can’t move my handsoff where they are right now. | 我不能把我的手挪开 |
[35:10] | So I need youto go over to my kitand pull out,uh, | 所以我要你到我的工具箱旁拿出 |
[35:14] | the things–they look like,um,like tweezers. | 些东西 它们看上去像 嗯 像镊子 |
[35:16] | You know what your mommy usesto pull a splinter out with? | 你知道你妈妈用来钳出小碎片的东西吗? |
[35:26] | Hey,what wasthe site like? | 嘿 现场看上去怎么样? |
[35:29] | Was it gory? | 血淋淋吗? |
[35:29] | Was it a trauma bonanza? | 像个大的外伤聚集地吗? |
[35:32] | I mean,obviously terrible. | 我是说 很明显很可怕 |
[35:35] | I don’t talk with thieves. | 我不跟小偷说话 |
[35:37] | What? | 什么? |
[35:37] | You stole my jane doeright out from under me. | 你当着我的面偷了我的无名女病人 |
[35:39] | I am not a thief. | 我不是小偷 |
[35:40] | You balked. | 你愣住了 |
[35:41] | You’re a balker. | 你呆住了 |
[35:42] | I was thinking. | 我是在思考 |
[35:43] | Well,again,not my problemthat thinkingis such a time-consumingprocess for you. | 再一次 不是我的问题 思考对你来说是个很重要的步骤 |
[35:46] | I rescued her. | 我救了她 |
[35:46] | I climbed down. | 我爬了下去 |
[35:47] | I pulleda massive pylon off of her. | 我从她身上推开了很重的路标塔 |
[35:49] | I got her here alive. | 我把她活着送到这 |
[35:50] | Pylons? | 路标塔? |
[35:51] | There are pylons on people? | 人身上有路标塔? |
[35:52] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[35:53] | Now I get stuckbabysittingthe patients’ familieswhile you get to scrub in. | 现在你上台手术的时候 我却和照顾病人家属 还有带孩子 |
[35:57] | Well,I’m not scrubbing in. | 我没有上台手术 |
[35:59] | I’m stitching up patientsin the pit. | 我在帮诊室里的病人缝合 |
[36:01] | Huh.Who did you piss offto get that? | 你把谁惹恼了让你去干这个? |
[36:03] | I happen to be pullinggaping pieces of fleshback together. | 我把那些好多洞的肉凑回在一起 |
[36:08] | You’re stitching. | 你在缝合 |
[36:09] | You’re just one step closerto knitting your grandmaa sweater. | 你离编织你奶奶的毛线衫只有一步之遥了 |
[36:12] | Well,at least mine’s medical. | 至少我做的还是医生的事情 |
[36:14] | Well,you’re knitting. | 你在编织 |
[36:15] | I pull pylons off people. | 我把路标塔从人身上挪开 |
[36:19] | orange juice?Orange juice?Orange juice? | 桔子汁? 桔子汁? 桔子汁? |
[36:22] | Oh,sweetie. | 噢 亲爱的 |
[36:24] | Yeah,h-his color’snot good. | 是的 他 他的脸色不好 |
[36:26] | Do you wantsome orange juice? | 你要喝桔子汁吗? |
[36:28] | Maybe I havesome wheat crackers,something to putin your belly? | 也许我拿些纤麸消化饼 你能吃点? |
[36:32] | No. | 不要 |
[36:34] | Everybody,if you’re–if you’re waiting to hearabout your families, | 大家 如果你们 如果你们在这等家人的消息 |
[36:38] | we should be hearing somethingvery soon. | 很快就会有了 |
[36:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:48] | He must have savedat least a dozen peoplewho were stuck under cars. | 他一定已经救了好几个被困在车里的人了 |
[36:51] | We told him not to go back. | 我们告诉他不要回去 |
[36:53] | That’s the kinda guyhe is. | 但是她就是这么个人 |
[36:55] | He’s the guy that goes back. | 他就是那种会回去的人 |
[36:57] | He’s got kids,too,five of ’em. | 他还救了孩子 其中五个都是 |
[36:58] | Okay,I’m committedto the project. | 我要完全投入我的工作 |
[37:01] | I don’t need to hearabout the kids. | 不需要听孩子的事 |
[37:05] | Leave the girl alone,vince. | 不要打扰这个姑娘 Vince |
[37:06] | Sorry.You’re doinga real great job there,doc. | 对不起 你干得很好 医生 |
[37:11] | Hey,how’s he doing? | 嘿 他怎么样了? |
[37:12] | he’s doing all right. | 他很好 |
[37:13] | No,no,he’s not. | 不 不 他不好 |
[37:15] | I can’t do anything moreuntil we get himout from under this car. | 在我们把他从车底弄出来前 我什么都做不了了 |
[37:17] | Can you please tell me whyyou’ve come back by yourself? | 你能告诉我为什么你一个人回来了? |
[37:19] | Search and rescue–they’re buried. | 搜救队 他们很忙 |
[37:21] | They saidthey’d come when they can. | 他们说一有空闲就来 |
[37:22] | Did you show them the red tag? | 你有没有给他们看红标签? |
[37:23] | He’s a red tag? | 他属于红标签啊? |
[37:24] | They saidthey got 15 red tags. | 他们说他们有15个红标签了 |
[37:31] | come on,guys.Don’t worry about me. | 拜托 伙计们 别为我担心 |
[37:33] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[37:34] | No,no,no,no.Don’t do this,man. | 不 不 别这样 伙计 |
[37:36] | S-stay with me.Stay with me. | 和-和我一起 和我一起 |
[37:37] | what happened? | 怎么了? |
[37:38] | He–he–he let goof my hand. | 他 他 他放开了我的手 |
[37:39] | He’s gone limp. | 他失去知觉了 |
[37:41] | Wake up,rick! | 醒醒 Rick! |
[37:56] | Hey.I’m not gonna be ableto make it tyour surgery. | 嘿 我不能参加你的手术了 |
[38:02] | But here’s the thing…you were crushed underneatha cement pylon. | 但是事情是这样的… 你被压在一根水泥的路标塔下 |
[38:09] | Now dozens of peopleon that ferry boat died. | 渡船上很多人死了 |
[38:13] | But you’re still alive. | 但是你还活着 |
[38:15] | So when I come backto check on youafter the surgery, | 所以我在手术后再来看你的时候 |
[38:17] | you better still be alive. | 你最好还活着 |
[38:19] | All right? | 好吗? |
[38:21] | You hear me? | 听见我说的了吗? |
[38:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:31] | her B.P.’S stable. | 她的血压稳定 |
[38:32] | So is the baby’S. | 孩子也是 |
[38:36] | You did good,karev. | 你干得很不错 Karev |
[38:38] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她会没事的吧? |
[38:42] | You know,we’re gonna… | 你知道 我们会… |
[38:44] | we’re gonna doeverything we can. | 我们会竭尽所能的 |
[38:46] | What about the baby? | 那孩子呢? |
[38:47] | I mean,is she gonnabe able to carry it to term? | 我是说 她能保住孩子吗? |
[38:50] | Um…you should get back downto the clinic. | 唔…你该回急诊室了 |
[39:09] | look,mrs. Heit,it’s time. | 听着 Heit太太 时间到了 |
[39:10] | We really need to operatebefore you lose any more bloodor your bowels start to die. | 我们真的需要在你继续流血 内脏坏死前动手术 |
[39:16] | Just…wait…till dr. O’malleyfinds my son.Please. | 就…等… 在O’Malley医生找到我儿子前 求你了 |
[39:30] | Dr. O’malley…george…did you find him? | O’malley医生…George… 你找到他了吗? |
[39:34] | Is–is he okay?Is he awake? | 他还好吗? 他还清醒吗? |
[39:43] | One of his pupils is blown. | 他的一个瞳孔放大 |
[39:44] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们没有太多的时间了 |
[39:45] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做? |
[39:46] | God,you can’t let him die. | 上帝 你不能就让他这么死了 |
[39:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:49] | I’m doing what I can. | 我已经尽力了 |
[39:51] | Well,it’s not enough. | 但还不够 |
[39:52] | Please just–just look,they’re notgonna get him out of hereany time soon. | 求你只是 只是看一下 他们不能立刻把他从这弄出去 |
[39:56] | So you gotta figure out a way tohelp him right here,right now. | 所以你就在这立刻想方法帮他 |
[40:13] | finally. | 结果 |
[40:15] | Kelly winter. | |
[40:16] | – Fatima? – Fatima’s a little girl–hold on. | – Fatima? Fatima是个小女孩 – 等下 |
[40:17] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[40:18] | I’m–I’m,uh,I’m dr. Karev. | 我是 我是 嗯 我是Karev医生 |
[40:20] | This is a very rough situation,and I can sure you, | 这是个非常艰难的情形 但是我可以向你们保证 |
[40:23] | we’re doing everythingthat we can. | 我们正在竭尽我们所能 |
[40:25] | The following are the patientswe’ve identified at this time–okay, | 以下这些是此刻我们确认身份的病人 |
[40:29] | “john J.Anders,kirk demorast”– | |
[40:32] | this is the same listthey gave us a half-hour ago. | 这和半小时前他们给我们的名单一样 |
[40:34] | It’s posted over there. | 就是在那里贴着呢 |
[40:36] | I-I understand,but– | 我 我理解 但是… |
[40:37] | please,just,kelly–she’s got brown hair.She’s about 5’4″. | 求你了 Kelly 棕色的头发 大概5尺4寸 |
[40:40] | Okay,look,we had a lot ofpeople who came in without I.D. | 听着 很多送进来的病人都没有身份 |
[40:43] | just take us overto the E.R. | 就让我们去急诊室 |
[40:44] | ,And we’ll look for ourselves. | 我们自己找好了 |
[40:46] | We can’t let you do that. | 我们不能让你们这么做 |
[40:47] | why not? | 为什么? |
[40:48] | those are our kidsin there! | 那里有我们的孩子! |
[41:06] | okay.Let’s see. | 好了 让我们看看 |
[41:07] | Now I have to deflatethe blood pressure cuffand see if he bleeds. | 现在我收缩一下血压带 再看看他是不是流血 |
[41:14] | Good.Okay.We saved him. | 好了 我们救了他 |
[41:16] | You helped. | 你帮了忙 |
[41:17] | We just have tobandage him up,we’re gonna find someone | 我们只要包扎好他 还得找个人送他去医院 |
[41:20] | to take him to the hospital,and then we’re gonnafind your mom,okay? | |
[41:29] | I can’t stand it.The pain! | 我受不了了 疼啊! |
[41:31] | I gotta get outta here! | 我要离开这! |
[41:32] | Sir,don’t move!Don’t move! | 先生 不要动! 不要动! |