时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously On “grey’s anatomy”¡ | |
[00:02] | we just received word of a mass-casualty incident nearby. | 我们刚接到消息 附近发生了一场大型伤亡事件 |
[00:05] | You cannot tell shepherd until I’ve told meredith. | 在我告诉Meredith之前 你不能告诉Shepherd |
[00:07] | cristina and I are engaged. | Cristina和我订婚了 |
[00:10] | Immediate!Immediate! I need help down here! | 快点!快点!这里需要帮助! |
[00:11] | my buddy’s trapped. He’s trapped under a car. | 我的同伴被困住了 困在一辆车下面 |
[00:13] | Dr. O’malley and I made a deal. | O’malley医生跟我做了个交易 |
[00:15] | He’s gonna find my son before I go into surgery. | 在我手术之前 他会找到我儿子 |
[00:18] | I just have to bandage him up,we’re gonna find someoneto take him to the hospital, | 我要给他包扎好 找人送他去医院 |
[00:20] | and then we’re gonna findyour mommy. | 然后再去找你妈妈 |
[00:21] | – I gotta get outta here! – No,sir,don’t move! | – 我要离开这里! – 先生 不要动! |
[00:31] | like I said… | 就像我说的… |
[00:33] | disappearances happen– | 消失出现了… |
[00:38] | pains go phantom… | 疼痛化作幻影… |
[00:42] | blood stops running… | 血液停止流动… |
[00:47] | and people– people fade away. | 生命慢慢凋零… |
[01:23] | there’s more I have to say… | 我要说的还有很多… |
[01:29] | so much more. | 还有很多很多 |
[01:36] | But… | 但是… |
[01:42] | I’ve disappeared. | 我已经消失了 |
[02:03] | Did you check on kramerin 2309? | 2309房的Kramerin 你检查过了吗? |
[02:04] | Because his x-rays are done, and I don’t know what to do. | 他的X光已经照好了 我不知道接下来该做什么 |
[02:06] | – Higgins in 2312 needsdiet orders before he can eat. – Okay,done and done. | – 2312房的Higgins需要进食前的指令 – 好的 慢慢来 |
[02:10] | Um,I need you to monitor collins in 2323. | 你去监控2323房的Collins |
[02:13] | Page me if his systolicdrops below 90. | 如果收缩压低于90就呼我 |
[02:15] | I gave him a loading dose of dig to lower his heart rate. | 我给他打了一剂地高辛 来降低心率 |
[02:17] | Have either of youseen dr. Grey? | 你们看到Grey医生了吗? |
[02:19] | Uh,I checked on her earlier, but she’sa little sedate today so– | 我先前帮她检查过 她今天挺安静的 所以… |
[02:22] | not dr. Ellis grey. Dr. Meredith grey. | 不是Ellis Grey医生 而是Meredith Grey医生 |
[02:24] | – No. – Not since th morning. | – 没有 – 就早上见过 |
[02:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:28] | Um,if there’s anythingemergent, page me in the pit. | 有紧急事件的话 我在诊室 |
[02:32] | george… | |
[02:34] | did you find him? | 找到他了吗? |
[02:35] | Is chris okay? Is he awake?Is he… | Chris还好吗? 清醒么? 他… |
[02:40] | answer mrs. Heit,o’malley. | 回答Heit夫人 O’malley |
[02:51] | Chris is fine. | Chris情况很好 |
[02:52] | He’s glad you’re okay,and he’ll be waiting for youafter surgery. | 听到你没事很高兴 他会等你做完手术 |
[02:57] | – He’s being very brave. – That’s my chris.That’s my boy. | – 他很勇敢 – 那是我的Chris 我儿子 |
[03:01] | Thank you,dr. O’malley,so much. | 谢谢O’malley医生 非常感谢 |
[03:08] | dr. O’malley. | O’malley医生 |
[03:10] | Hold up a second. | 等一下 |
[03:13] | So what happenswhen the happy mother in therewakes up after surgery | 如果这个开心的母亲手术醒来后 |
[03:17] | and herson isn’t there to greet her?What then? | 并没有看到自己的儿子 会怎么样? |
[03:20] | How you gonnaexplain that,o’malley? | 你要如何解释 O’malley? |
[03:23] | If she wakes up after surgery because my lie helpedto save her life, | 如果我的谎言能帮着救她 让她挺过手术 |
[03:26] | I’m okay with that,dr. Bailey. | 那我就很高兴了 Bailey医生 |
[03:31] | – find that child. – Yes,ma’am. | – 找到那个孩子 – 明白 女士 |
[03:41] | Her echo showedcardiac tamponade. | 心脏超音波显示她的心脏压塞 |
[03:44] | So our first priorityis stabilize the traumatic pericardial effusion. | 所以我们首先要 控制创伤引起的心包囊渗漏液 |
[03:47] | Well,keeping mom alive means keeping baby alive. | 保住母亲就意味着要保住孩子 |
[03:49] | I’ll monitor the surgerywhile he operates. | 他手术时 我会在一旁监控 |
[03:51] | I’ll notify the O.R. | 我去通知手术室 |
[04:02] | chief,we got a mob scenein the clinic of people looking formissing family members | 主任 门诊里寻找失散家属的人 让场面有点失控 |
[04:06] | and nothing buta 2-hour-old list of patients. | 而我们的病人名单跟两小时前一样 |
[04:08] | No one has any moreinformation than you do. | 我们掌握的信息不比你多 |
[04:10] | The police areasking us questions. Search and rescuecan’t track it. | 警方一直向我们询问 搜救队也不能掌握 |
[04:14] | We’ll have todo it ourselves. | 我们得自己解决 |
[04:16] | – Is theresome kind of system that – you’re the system,karev. | – 有没有什么系统可以… – Karev 你就是系统 |
[04:19] | Figure it out. | 解决这件事 |
[04:26] | how’s she doing? | 她怎么样了? |
[04:28] | Well,we won’t know until we get her up to the O.R. | 送去手术室之前 我们都不会知道 |
[04:31] | – Is she still a jane doe? – Yeah. | – 她的身份还不知道吗? – 是啊 |
[04:34] | Oh,to be in that condition and have no one who knows youeven know… | 在这种情况下 甚至都没有熟悉的人知道… |
[04:39] | what? | 什么? |
[04:40] | I mean,she’s all alone. | 她很孤独 |
[04:42] | It makes you think. | 让人不得不思考 |
[04:44] | You know,if I went missing,would anyone noticeI was gone? | 如果我失踪了 会有人能注意到吗? |
[04:59] | do something. | 做点什么 |
[05:00] | He’s still seizing. There’s nothing more I can do. | 他还在痉挛 我再也无能为力了 |
[05:02] | You’re supposed to putsomething in his mouth so he doesn’t bitehis tongue,aren’t you? | 你该往他嘴里放些东西 以免咬到自己舌头 不是吗? |
[05:04] | Nobody’s putting anythingin his mouth. | 没人会往他嘴里放东西 |
[05:06] | We just have to let himride it out. | 我们必须让他挺过来 |
[05:07] | Wh-what are you gonna do? You just can’t let him die. | 你要做什么呢? 只要别让他死 |
[05:13] | Th-they’re gonna come soon–in a little while –and they’ll get him out. | 他们马上就来 马上就能把他救出来 |
[05:18] | You said we don’t gotmuch time. | 你说过没有那么多时间了 |
[05:19] | What if they don’t get him out from there before he– | 如果被他们弄出来之前 他就– |
[05:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:22] | I don’t know,okay? I don’t know. | 我不知道 行吗? 我不知道 |
[05:24] | Please,you can’tquit on us now. | 求你了 你不能现在就放弃 |
[05:26] | You just–you justgotta try something else. | 试一下别的办法 |
[05:29] | I’m out of practice. I’ve been watching. | 我很久没练习了 一直都在观摩 |
[05:32] | For weeks,I’ve just been watching.I… | 这几周 我都在观摩 我… |
[05:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:39] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[05:45] | You stopped the bleeding. That was good. | 你已经帮他止血了 这样很好 |
[05:49] | Come–come on. Please,doc. | 加油 求你 医生 |
[05:51] | I know this guy. I believe in him. | 我了解这个人 我相信他 |
[05:53] | I believe he can make it. | 他能挺过来 |
[05:55] | You gottabelieve in it,too. | 你也要有这个信念 |
[05:58] | You gotta believeyou can do this.Please. | 要相信他能挺过来 |
[06:02] | Don’t stop now. | 不要现在就放弃 |
[06:11] | Who’s got a cell phone? | 谁有手机? |
[06:17] | You guys good? You okay? | 你们好么? 你还好么? |
[06:20] | Yeah,what do you got? | 什么情况? |
[06:21] | Nearly sever ed leg,but he had his artery tied off,so that’s something. | 腿部几乎被切断 但动脉已被缝合 所以还不错 |
[06:25] | Yeah.Who tied offthe artery? | 动脉是谁缝合的? |
[06:27] | Was it dr. Grey? This is her jacket. | 是Grey医生么? 这是她的夹克 |
[06:29] | We found him like this. She must have moved on. | 找到他时就穿着这个 她肯定走开了 |
[06:32] | Yeah,okay. | 好的 |
[06:36] | – doc. – Yeah. | – 医生 – 是的 |
[06:39] | What is it? | 什么情况? |
[06:41] | Yeah,just stabilizethe fractureand get him to the hospitalas soon as possible. | 好的 固定骨折部位 尽快送去医院 |
[06:56] | hey. You okay? | 嘿 你还好吗? |
[07:03] | Hey,did–did the doctorbring you here? | 是医生带你来这的吗? |
[07:05] | Huh? Meredith? | 哈? Meredith? |
[07:09] | Is meredith okay? | Meredith还好么? |
[07:25] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 3 Episode 16 | |
[07:51] | hi,my name’s george. | 嗨 我叫George |
[07:52] | Is your name chris? | 你叫Chris么? |
[07:56] | Is he yours?Thank you. Thank you very much. | 是你孩子? 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[08:10] | – Do you have a new list? – Uh,not yet. | – 有新名单了吗? – 还没 |
[08:12] | Nothing? How can there beno new information? | 没有? 怎么可能没有新的消息呢? |
[08:14] | Isn’t theresomeone you can call? Someone who knows something? | 你能不能找个什么人? 找个知道情况的人? |
[08:16] | Uh,nobody knows anythingright now,so… | 现在没人知道情况 所以… |
[08:18] | we’ve been herefor hours waiting! | 我们都等了几个小时了! |
[08:23] | I mean,what are wesupposed to do? | 我们要怎么办? |
[08:25] | Quiet! | 安静! |
[08:26] | All right,that listis all I have for you, and it sucks,but that’s it. | 我只有那份名单 虽然起不了作用 但也只有它了 |
[08:30] | I can’t believe you don’t have some kind of a system.I mean– | 真不敢相信 你们居然没有某种系统… |
[08:33] | give me a minute to think. I’ll come up with a damn system. | 给我点时间想一下 我就会拿出个该死的系统 |
[08:46] | I just want you to knowthat I understand you’re undera lot of pressure. | 我理解你现在压力很大 |
[08:50] | If you–if you just needto sit for a minute… | 或许你-你需要坐一会儿… |
[08:53] | or if you need a hand… | 或者需要一双手… |
[08:56] | or a hug… | 一个拥抱… |
[09:18] | this is chief webber. | 我是Webber主任 |
[09:19] | oh,chief,I got a guy here,and– and we we can’t extricate him. | 主任 我这有个伤员 我们没法把他救出来 |
[09:23] | – Hold on. – And I’ve tried everything. | – 等一下 – 我用尽了所有办法 |
[09:24] | Hold–hold on. Who’s this? | 等一下 你是谁? |
[09:25] | It’s izzie stevens. I’m at the dock. | Izzie Stevens 在码头 |
[09:27] | I’ve got a patient witha depressed skull fracture and probablyan intracranial bleed. | 我手上有个病人颅骨凹陷性骨折 并可能伴有颅内出血 |
[09:30] | Is he showing signsof increased pressure? | 颅内压有上升迹象吗? |
[09:32] | Yes.His left pupil is blown. He’s gone limp. | 是的 左瞳孔扩散 已经快不行了 |
[09:35] | He’s seizing,and now his right pupil is dilating. | 他在痉挛 现在右瞳孔也在扩大 |
[09:37] | He could be herniating. What’syour E.T.A.To the hospital? | 他可能患了疝气 送到医院需要多久? |
[09:39] | That’s what I’m saying. We can’t get him out. | 这就是我要说的 我们没法把他弄出来 |
[09:42] | He’s stuck under a car,and we can’t get him out. | 他卡在汽车下面 我们弄不出来 |
[09:43] | – Okay,first you’ve gotto stay calm. – I can’t stay calm. | – 好的 首先你要冷静下来 – 我没法冷静 |
[09:47] | Calm was over minutes ago.Calm is gone. Calm is an impossibility. | 冷静在刚才就结束了 消失了 不可能冷静 |
[09:50] | I’ve got his best friends here,and I can’t let him die. | 他最好的朋友都在这 我不能让他死 |
[09:52] | So please just tell mewhat I need to do. | 所以请快告诉我要做什么 |
[10:00] | – You need to dosome burr holes. – Burr holes? | – 你需要开颅 – 开颅? |
[10:03] | I can’t doburr holes out here. | 我不能在这开颅 |
[10:05] | Do you want to savehis life,stevens? | 你想救他吗 Stevens? |
[10:07] | – Yes. – All right. | – 当然 – 那就好 |
[10:09] | I need a mine to checksomething out in the book,and then I’ll talk youthrough it. | 我需要一点时间去查查书 然后再跟你联系 |
[10:12] | You’re looking it up in a book? | 你还要查书? |
[10:13] | I’m not a neurosurgeon,stevens, and I want to make surewe get this right. | Stevens 我不是神经外科医生 要确保我们做的是正确的 |
[10:18] | Somebody find me a copy of boardman’s neurosurgery! | 谁帮我拿本 Boardman所著的神经外科学! |
[10:22] | Everything okay? | 一切顺利吗? |
[10:25] | You know anythingabout making burr holes? | 你懂开颅吗? |
[10:28] | Done it a couple of times. | 做过几次 |
[10:30] | Good. Don’t go anywhere. | 好的 呆这别走 |
[10:33] | Stevens,listen to me. | Stevens 听我说 |
[10:38] | – I’m gonna need a drill. – There’s one in my truck. | – 我需要一把电钻 – 我卡车里有一把 |
[10:41] | What do you needa drill for? | 用电钻干什么? |
[10:45] | I’ve gotta drill holes in your friend’s head. | 我要在你们朋友的头上钻个洞 |
[11:12] | – Uh,hello.I’m suturing here. – Sorry. | – 喂 我在缝合呢 – 对不起 |
[11:15] | I’m–what are you–oh,wait oh,you just got back? | 你–哦 等等– 你刚回来? |
[11:16] | Um,I’m looking–have you,uh, seen anylost children down here? | 对 我在找– 你这儿有没有看到走失的孩子? |
[11:20] | Is meredith back,too?’Cause I need her. It’s really important. | Meredith也回来了吗? 我找她有很重要的事 |
[11:22] | Yeah,this is important. This kid’s missing.His mom’s in surgery. | 是的 这个也很重要 这个孩子走失了 他妈妈在做手术 |
[11:24] | – What kind of surgery? – This kid’s lost. | – 什么手术? – 这个孩子丢了! |
[11:27] | You didn’tsee it today,cristina. You weren’t out there. | 你没看到那个场面 Cristina 你没在那 |
[11:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:33] | Have you seen any lost kids down here or not? | 你有没有看到这里有走失的孩子? |
[11:37] | – Not. – Okay. | – 没有 – 好吧 |
[11:38] | – Do you know where,uh,meredith is? – I’m leaving. | – 你知道Meredith在哪儿吗? – 我走了 |
[11:41] | Yeah,I know. | 好吧 知道了 |
[11:45] | all right,if you canidentify the patient, please write their nameon the picture. | 好了 如果能辨认出这些病人 请把他们的名字写在照片上 |
[11:48] | I’ve got markers. | 我这有马克笔 |
[11:50] | these patients are in surgery, and these patientsare in the I.C.U. | 这些病人在做手术 而这些在重症监护室 |
[11:54] | Th is fatima! | 这是Fatima! |
[11:56] | – Is she okay? – Uh,yeah. | – 她还好吗? – 是的 |
[11:58] | She’s in–she’s in the O.R.,Stable. | 她在手术室 情况稳定 |
[12:04] | okay,all these peoplehave been transferred from other hospitals. | 这些病人都从其它医院转来了 |
[12:07] | Oh,and I havethe details. | 详细情况在我这儿 |
[12:12] | if it’s okay… | 如果可以的话… |
[12:13] | I got–I got a caseI need to check on. | 我要去看一个病例 |
[12:18] | – My husband’snot on that board. – Kelly winter–she’s not either. | – 板上没有我丈夫 – Kelly winter 也没有她 |
[12:21] | What does that mean? | 那意味着什么? |
[12:23] | It’s,uh,it’s,uh, they could be in shock or… | 他们可能受惊了 或者… |
[12:27] | – walked awayfrom the site or – just say it. | – 离开了现场 再或者 – 你就直说了吧 |
[12:30] | A lot of people died. They’re dead. | 很多人都死了 他们死了 |
[12:32] | W-we don’t know that. | 我们不知道 |
[12:34] | So how can we know? | 那怎么才能知道? |
[12:37] | My wife,she wasn’tin these photos either. But she’s pregnant. | 这些照片里也没有我妻子 但她怀孕了 |
[12:41] | Is–is it possible you just didn’t see her? | 有没有可能 你们只是漏看她了? |
[12:44] | She’s pregnant? | 她怀孕了? |
[13:06] | what? | 怎么了? |
[13:08] | It’s okay.Just think. Which way is she?Which way? | 没关系 想一下 她去哪了?哪边? |
[13:12] | it’s okay. take your time. | 没关系 慢慢想 |
[13:16] | take all the time you need,you’re doing great. | 慢慢想 你做得很好 |
[13:20] | is it? Good. | 这边? 很好 |
[13:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:45] | Use your words. | 告诉我 |
[13:47] | Where exactly is meredith? | Meredith到底在哪? |
[14:17] | The leak in the heart is coming fromthe right atrium. | 心脏渗漏来自右心房 |
[14:20] | Are you gonna put heron bypass? ‘Cause that couldcompromise the baby. | 要帮她建旁路吗? 那样会影响到孩子 |
[14:23] | No,I can fix her heart while it’s still beating. | 不 让心脏保持跳动 我能修补好 |
[14:25] | Push 40 milligramsof esmolol. | 推送40毫克艾司洛尔 |
[14:30] | I found her husband. I found him. | 我找到她丈夫了 找到了 |
[14:33] | She’s not a jane doe. Her name’s casey.Casey clark. | 她不是无名氏 Casey 她叫Casey Clark |
[14:37] | – What? – How do you know? | – 怎么了? – 你怎么知道? |
[14:40] | – What? – How do you knowit’s casey clark? | – 什么? – 你怎么知道她是Casey Clark? |
[14:43] | Well,she’s pregnant and– | 她怀孕了 而且– |
[14:44] | there were hundreds of people on that ferry,alex,hundreds, | 渡轮上有几百人 Alex 几百个 |
[14:48] | and chances are that more than one was pregnant. | 孕妇完全可能不止一个 |
[14:50] | Now do not give that man hope unless you are certain. | 除非确定 否则别给那男人希望 |
[14:53] | Do not give him hopeuntil you’ve checked every last bodyin the morgue. | 检查完停尸房所有尸体之前 不要给他希望 |
[14:59] | – Dr. Burke,can I,uh… – yes,make it fast. | – Burke医生 我能… – 好的 动作快点 |
[15:18] | I gotta tell you,this group of interns… | 我得告诉你 这组实习生… |
[15:20] | – emotional. – Headstrong. | – 感情用事 – 任性 |
[15:22] | Hotheaded,stubborn. They think they know everything. | 性急 顽固 自以为什么都懂 |
[15:25] | You can only give themso much rope before they hangthemselves with it. | 你只能在他们犯错之前 尽可能多教些东西 |
[15:29] | It’s like they loseall rationality, don’t wantto listen to reason. | 就好象他们失去所有理智 不想听从于它 |
[15:31] | Jeez,preston. Don’t hold back. | 老天 Preston 别停下呀 |
[15:36] | she’s getting hypotensive. | 她血压降低 |
[15:38] | I’m seeing some late decels on the fetal heart monitor. | 婴儿心脏监视器上 出现晚期减速 |
[15:41] | The baby is not gettingenough blood. | 孩子得不到足够的血液 |
[15:43] | Almost…just got… one more stitch. | 几乎…只要… 再缝一针 |
[15:49] | Got it. Turn on the echo. | 行了 打开心脏超音波 |
[15:54] | Baby’s heart reis stabilized. | 孩子心率稳定 |
[15:57] | Od.Then we’ve seenthe worst of it. | 我们见过最糟的情况 |
[16:08] | what’s the deal? | 出什么事了? |
[16:11] | Do you know how massive this hospital is? | 知道这医院有多混乱吗? |
[16:13] | How many people–not just sick people… | 有多少人–还不光是病人… |
[16:15] | not to mention,if I’m a little kid, how many places can I hide?He’s little. | 更不用说 如果我是小孩儿 有多少地方可以藏? 他很小 |
[16:20] | A little kidcan hide anywhere. | 一个小孩儿可以藏在任何地方 |
[16:22] | What,you’re lookingfor a kid? | 什么 你在找一个孩子? |
[16:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:26] | His mom’s in surgery,and I,um… | 他妈妈在手术 我… |
[16:29] | if I don’t find him,bailey will… | 如果找不到他 Bailey会… |
[16:31] | well,to start,she’ll change her son’s middle nameto… | 首先 她儿子的教名会改成… |
[16:34] | elvis or… tupperware or… | Elvis或者… Tupperware或者… |
[16:39] | I’m not kidding. Anything will be better than george. | 不是玩笑 无论哪个都比George好 |
[16:42] | I know a place a kid might be. | 我知道孩子可能去一个地方 |
[16:46] | Really? | 真的? |
[16:59] | you coulda warned me. | 你刚刚就可以警告我了 |
[17:00] | – Well,you didn’t checkdown here,right? – No. | – 你没到这儿找过 对吗? – 没有 |
[17:04] | so stop whiningand tell me if you find a pregnant chick. | 那就别抱怨了 还有 如果找到孕妇就告诉我 |
[17:07] | You know,you’re not the only one with a detail that sucks. | 知道吗 并不只有你 在处理讨厌的任务 |
[17:10] | You know,I’m supposed to deal with these freaked-out families. | 我该去对付那些崩溃的家人 |
[17:15] | I’m not good with people. They should justlet me stick to patients. | 可我并不擅长与人打交道 真该让我处理病人的 |
[17:18] | Patients areeople,especially kids. | 病人也是人 尤其是孩子 |
[17:21] | – You know what I mean. – He’s facedown. | – 你知道我的意思 – 他脸朝下 |
[17:25] | How does that… | 怎么会… |
[17:27] | come here and help meturn his body right. | 过来帮我把他翻个个儿 |
[17:30] | – Dude… – don’t tell meit doesn’t matter. | – 老兄 – 别对我说这不重要 |
[17:36] | – god,I swear to… – dramatic much? | – 上帝 我发誓… – 够戏剧化了吗? |
[17:41] | This doesn’t bother you? | 你不觉得困扰吗? |
[17:43] | Any of this? | 一点没有吗? |
[17:45] | All this death, it doesn’t mean anything to you? | 这么多死亡 你都没有感觉吗? |
[17:48] | I’m working. Why would it? | 我在工作 干吗要有? |
[17:50] | Yeah,well,there’s workingand then… | 可不 工作 然后… |
[17:56] | caucasian female,about 30 years old. | 白人女性 30岁左右 |
[17:59] | She’S… she’s pretty. | 她…她很漂亮 |
[18:04] | She looks aboutseven months pregnant. | 看上去怀有七个月左右的身孕 |
[18:22] | now remember,stevens,that drill isn’t just gonnstoplike a neurosurgical drill, | 记住 Stevens 那个电钻不会象 神经外科中的颅锥一样停下来 |
[18:28] | so as soon as you feel a release in pressure, | 所以 一旦感到颅压释放 |
[18:31] | stop the drillor you’ll pierce his brain. | 立刻停下 不然你会刺穿他的大脑 |
[18:33] | Even if I don’t see blood? | 即使没看到血吗? |
[18:34] | Trust your instincts,stevens. Trust the feel of it. | 相信你的天分 Stevens 相信并感受它 |
[18:38] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[18:39] | No,wait.I need toclean the drill offone more time. | 不 等等 电钻需要再清洗一次 |
[18:42] | You’ve cleaned ita dozen times,stevens. | 你清洗好多次了 Stevens |
[18:44] | It’s as cleanas it’s gonna get. | 已经够干净了 |
[18:48] | You ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[18:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:55] | Place three fingersabove the ear | 在最先扩散的瞳孔那边 将三根手指置于耳上 |
[18:58] | and two or three fingersin front of that on the sidewhere the first pupil blew. | 二到三根手指置于前方 |
[19:04] | – Got it. – All right.Now | – 好了 – 那好 现在… |
[19:06] | use a scalpel to makea vertical scalp incisiondown to the skull. | 用手术刀对头皮作垂直切口直达头骨 |
[19:14] | Jeez. | 老天 |
[19:16] | I see a lot of blood,a lot. | 我看到很多血 很多 |
[19:17] | Superficial bleeders. Nothing to wor about. | 表皮出血 不用担心 |
[19:20] | – Are you at the skull? – Yes. | – 看到头骨了吗? – 是的 |
[19:23] | Drill a hole in the middleof the incision. | 在切口中央钻个洞 |
[19:31] | oh,god. | 哦 上帝 |
[19:32] | Okay,that can’t happen. Do you understand me?Sounds can’t happen. | 听着 不能这样 懂吗? 不能出声 |
[19:36] | Freaking out can’t happen. Because if you freak out,I’m gonna freak out. | 不能崩溃 因为如果你崩溃了 我也会 |
[19:39] | And I’m the one holding a powertool to your friend’s brain. | 而我正拿着电动工具钻你朋友的大脑 |
[19:42] | So if you’re gonna vomit, if you’re gonna make sounds,step away. | 如果要吐 要出声 就走开点 |
[19:45] | If you’re gonna stay here,you have to pull it together.Okay? | 如果还想留下 你就要齐心协力 明白吗? |
[19:52] | We’re good,doc. | 我们很好 医生 |
[19:55] | Okay. I’m ready. | 好了 准备好了 |
[19:58] | The temporal bone’sonly gonna be a coupleof millimeters thick. | 颞骨只有几毫米厚 |
[20:20] | okay,I’m in. | 好了 我钻好了 |
[20:22] | But the dura looks fine. | 但硬脑膜看上去很好 |
[20:24] | You’re gonna have togo in again. | 你要再钻一次 |
[20:26] | – Frontal lobe,right? – That’s right. | – 额叶 对吗? – 没错 |
[20:30] | Just behind the hairline, a few centimetersoff the midline. | 就在发际线后面 中线下方几厘米 |
[20:32] | this bonewill be thicker,about five times as thickas the temporal bone. | 这骨头要厚点 是颞骨的五倍左右 |
[20:37] | Okay. Got it. | 好了 可以了 |
[20:58] | – second hole done. – What do you see? | – 第二个洞好了 – 看到什么了? |
[21:01] | I think I see blood. I s-see some blood. | 我想是血 我看到一些血 |
[21:05] | Okay,now this is important. | 好的 现在很重要 |
[21:07] | Drill around the holeto expand the opening. You have to tryand relieve the pressure. | 在洞周围钻 把开口扩大 你得尝试释放颅压 |
[21:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:26] | okay.Uh,the hole is about 2 centimeters around now. | 好了 现在直径大约两厘米 |
[21:29] | I see blood. I definitely see blood. | 有血 我肯定看到血了 |
[21:32] | Try to evacuate as much of the clot as you can. | 尽量取出血块 |
[21:34] | With what? I don’t have suction. | 用什么? 我没有吸引器 |
[21:36] | Use your finger,gauze,anything. | 用你的手指 纱布 随便什么 |
[21:41] | I see clotted blood. | 我看到血块了 |
[21:43] | – No arterial? – No. | – 没看到动脉吗? – 没有 |
[21:45] | Good. Now how doesthe dura look? | 很好 硬脑膜现在看起来怎么样? |
[21:47] | Is it bulgingor does it look lax? | 膨胀还是松弛? |
[21:49] | It looks like it’S… | 看上去象… |
[21:50] | pulsating regularlywith the heartbeat. That’s another good,right? | 随着心跳有节奏跳动 这样不错 对吗? |
[21:54] | That’s great,stevens. | 非常好 Stevens |
[21:56] | If it’s pulsating,that means blood and oxygenare entering the brain. | 如果跳动 说明血液和氧气进入大脑 |
[22:00] | Okay,now pack it with gauze soyou can minimize the bleeding. | 好了 现在用纱布包裹 减少出血量 |
[22:03] | O-okay. Now get that rescue rigin here. | 好了 现在让救援队进来 |
[22:13] | Nicely done,stevens. | 干得好 Stevens |
[22:15] | Is that it? Is he–is he gonna be okay? | 就这样? 他会–会好起来吗? |
[22:17] | We’ve relieved the pressureon his brain, but he’s still gota lot of other injuries. | 我们帮他缓解了颅压 但其他部位还受了很多伤 |
[22:22] | hey. His eyes are open. | 嘿 他睁开眼睛了 |
[22:29] | – hey. – hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[22:49] | hey,kid. Kid. | 嘿 孩子 孩子 |
[22:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[22:59] | You need to come with me. | 跟我来 |
[23:03] | Kid? | 孩子? |
[23:39] | one,two,three,four,five. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[23:43] | Our E.T.A.Is five minutes. | 五分钟后到达 |
[23:44] | One,two,three,four,five. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[23:48] | One,two,three,four,five. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[23:52] | One,two,three,four,five. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[24:04] | – how is she doing? – Good.No intestinal damage. | – 她怎么样? – 很好 没有肠道损伤 |
[24:07] | Missed all her vital organs. | 主要器官都没事 |
[24:09] | She’s almost done here. You find her son? | 快结束了 找到她儿子了吗? |
[24:12] | I’ve looked everywhere. I’ve been in contact withthe scene, | 各处都找遍了 还联系过现场 |
[24:14] | with mercy west,with seattle presbyterian. I’ve checked in,uh… | 西慈医院 西雅图长老医院 我都查过了… |
[24:19] | he’s lost or… or,uh… | 他可能走失或者…或者… |
[24:24] | he’s in the water. | 在水里 |
[24:28] | So when she wakes up,I get to inform her that she’s not going to die, | 也就是说 她醒来后 我得告诉她 她不会死 |
[24:32] | she’s just gonna want to die. | 只是会很想死 |
[24:34] | I’m sorry. I will–okay,I’m gonna keep looking. | 抱歉 我会– 好吧 我继续找 |
[24:36] | Yeah,you do that. | 没错 去吧 |
[24:44] | his right pupil’snot dilated anymore,and he’s normotensive,but hispulse is still up in the 130s. | 他的右瞳孔不再扩散 血压正常 但脉搏仍有130 |
[24:47] | – Okay,what’s hisneurological status? – G.C.S.Is 8. | – 好的 神经系统状态如何? – 昏迷指数为8 |
[24:50] | I’m sorry.I ran out of sterile drapes. I had to use some guy’s t-shirt. | 抱歉 消毒薄膜用完了 我只能用别人的T恤 |
[24:53] | It wasn’t sweaty or anything. He was a clean guy,but– | 没有汗湿或其他污染 那人很干净 但是– |
[24:54] | okay,call the O.R. Tell ’em we’re coming up. | 好的 通知手术室 告诉他们我们就来 |
[24:56] | I also droppedthe scalpel in the field,and by that time, | 我还把手术刀掉在地上了 而那时 |
[24:58] | I hadused all the alcohol swabson the drill bit,so | 所有的酒精棉 都用于清理钻头了 所以… |
[25:01] | I thinkwe should load him upon antibiotics, lots and lots of antibiotics. | 我想该给他注射抗生素 很多很多抗生素 |
[25:04] | Stevens you put a drillthrough a man’s skulland didn’t hit his brain. | Stevens 你用电钻穿过一个人的头骨 并且没有伤害他的大脑 |
[25:07] | You saved his life. | 是你救了他 |
[25:11] | Get cleaned up and get tothe O.R. You got work to do. | 清理一下去手术室 还有工作要做 |
[25:13] | – The O.R.? – Yes,the O.R. | – 手术室? – 是的 手术室 |
[25:17] | You’re officiallyoff probation. | 你得考察期正式结束 |
[25:28] | – Oh,cristina! – Oh,my god. | 哦 Cristina! 哦 上帝 |
[25:30] | You are not gonna believe what I just did.I’m gonna tell you, | 你不会相信我刚才做了什么 就让我告诉你吧 |
[25:32] | but you’re not gonna believe it. You’re gonna think I madethe whole thing up. | 但你不会相信的 你会认为一切都是我编造的 |
[25:34] | You’re back? Is meredith back? | 你回来了? Meredith回来了吗? |
[25:35] | – I drilled a holeinto this guy’s skull… – what? | – 我在一个人头上钻了个洞… – 什么? |
[25:37] | Several holes,actually,with a drill I borrowedfrom a guy named vince, | 事实上 是几个洞 用的电钻是向一个叫Vince的家伙借的 |
[25:40] | patched the holewith freakin’ tissue, | 还有手纸修补那个洞 |
[25:42] | then brought him back here,and now I get to scrub inon his craniotomy. | 然后把他带回来 现在要上他的颅骨切开术 |
[25:45] | So you haven’t seen meredith? | 那么你没看到Meredith? |
[25:45] | It was like a ride,this crazy roller coaster ride with adrenalin shooting out of my ears. | 这就象坐车 坐着疯狂的过山车 能感觉到肾上腺素射出我的耳朵 |
[25:50] | You’d think that my hands would be shaking, but they weren’T.There was no shaking. | 你肯定以为我的手会抖个不停 但是没有 丝毫没有颤抖 |
[25:53] | – Did I mention the drill? – Izzie,I getT. | – 我说过那把电钻了吗? – Izzie 我知道了 |
[25:56] | You are a hero. I am jealous. | 你是英雄 我很嫉妒 |
[25:58] | But I need to knowwhere the hell meredith is. | 但我要知道Meredith到底在哪里 |
[26:01] | Okay.I-I don’t know where the hell meredith is. | 噢 我-我不知道 |
[26:06] | But she should be back here. I didn’t see herat the scene– | 但她该回来了 我没在现场看到她 |
[26:08] | the scene where I wasa rock star,by the way. | 顺便说一句 我是那里的摇滚巨星 |
[26:11] | Did I mentionI’m off probation? rock star. | 我说过观察期结束了吗? 摇滚巨星 |
[26:29] | these photos are fatalities. | 这些照片是已死亡的 |
[26:31] | I know it’s difficult, but please try to I.D.Who you can. | 我知道这很难接受 但请试着确认 |
[27:03] | we’ve agreedto let you do the honors… | 我们同意奖励你… |
[27:06] | a few more burr holesto start the craniotomy. | 几个头颅穿洞 以此开始颅骨切开术 |
[27:09] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[27:10] | You saved his life.You might as well help finishwhat you started. | 你救了他一命 最好有始有终 |
[27:14] | After I strip offthe periosteum, | 等我剥去骨膜之后 |
[27:16] | you can see what a high-speed pneumatic neurosurgical drillfeels like. | 你就能感受到 高速气动神经外科钻的样子了 |
[27:23] | Drill,please. | 钻子 谢谢 |
[27:59] | I,uh,we,uh,have two pregnant women. One of ’em is– | 我 我们 有两个孕妇 其中一个已经– |
[28:02] | she–she’s in bad shape. She’s pretty beat up. | 她–她面容损毁严重 压伤很严重 |
[28:05] | She might be hard to recognize. | 也许很难辨认 |
[28:07] | I-I don’t know. | 我-我不知道 |
[28:10] | – What color is her hair? – Brown.R-reddish. | – 她的发色怎样? – 棕色 有点红 |
[28:14] | My wife–my wifeis blonde. Brownish,but blonde. | 我妻子–我妻子是金发 略带褐色 但是金的 |
[28:18] | Oh,yeah.Sometimes the bloodmakes it look darker like that,you know,red. | 哦 有时血液会导致发色变深 变成红色 |
[28:22] | I know you can’t tellfrom the photo, but her eyes are– | 我知道你不能从照片里辨认出来 但她的眼睛是– |
[28:24] | they’re pretty distinctive. | 很与众不同 |
[28:27] | Casey’s eyesare very distinctive. | Casey的眼睛的确很特别 |
[28:29] | Yeah,brown,but not that really dark,dark brown. | 对 褐色的 但不是很黑 不是黑褐色的 |
[28:33] | More–more golden and–and–and really warm. | 更带有点金色– 而且非常温暖 |
[28:35] | That’s not her.Casey’s eyes are blue,very,very blue. | 不是她 Casey的眼睛是蓝色的 很蓝很蓝 |
[28:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:48] | I thought you–you said you hadtwo pregnant women. | 你不是说 有两个孕妇吗 |
[28:52] | Yeah,we,um… | 对 我们… |
[28:54] | the other one is,um… | 另一个是.. |
[28:57] | she’S… | 她… |
[28:59] | oh,god.Oh,no. Oh,god.Oh,casey. | 哦 天哪 哦 不 天哪 哦 Casey |
[29:10] | oh,casey. | 哦 Casey |
[29:22] | Oh,casey. | 哦 Casey |
[29:25] | – What do we got? – Jane doe,hypothermic drowning– | – 什么情况? – 无名女性 低温溺水– |
[29:27] | she is not a jane doe. It’s meredith grey.It’s meredith. | 她不是无名氏 她是Meredith Grey 是Meredith |
[29:31] | Derek.Derek. | |
[29:33] | – Derek,how longhas she been down? – I don’t know. | – Derek 她落水多久了? – 我不知道 |
[29:35] | She’s–she’s alive. One,two,three… | 她–她还活着 |
[29:38] | – derek. – She’s alive. | – 她还活着 |
[29:39] | Okay,look,I need youto help me get her inside. | 好吧 听着 你得帮我把她弄进去 |
[29:42] | Clear a trauma bay,stat! | 腾一间外伤医疗室出来 动作快! |
[29:46] | move it! | 快点! |
[30:00] | How was your surgery,dr. Burke? | 你的手术如何 Burke医生? |
[30:02] | Well,the patient is out ofthe woods now, dr. Yang.Thanks for asking. | 病人脱离危险了 Yang医生 多谢关心 |
[30:08] | You’re numbed. | 你麻醉了的 |
[30:10] | Whatever. It looked harsh. | 可看上去还是很可怕 |
[30:12] | Fran,finish this,please. | Fran 麻烦接手做完 |
[30:22] | – what is your problem? – You know,everyone’s back. | – 你怎么回事? – 你知道的 大家都回来了 |
[30:24] | Everyone’s back except her. | 除了她 大家都回来了 |
[30:26] | And I listen to her every day about her mclove lifeand mcdreamy and mccrap,and– | 每天我都听她念叨她的爱情生活 她的”梦中情人”她的”破事” 可是– |
[30:30] | and on the one day–the one day I have a thing– | 可有一天–我有事要说的这一天– |
[30:33] | – she disappears. – Meredith? | – 她不见了 |
[30:35] | This is about meredith? | 是因为Meredith? |
[30:37] | – She doesn’t know yet. – Meredith? | – 她还不知道呢 |
[30:40] | She’s my person. | 她是我死党 |
[30:42] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:45] | – And if meredithdoesn’t approve,then what? – No,no,no. | – 如果Meredith并不赞同呢? – 不 不 不 |
[30:48] | This is notabout getting her approval. | 我并不是要她赞同 |
[30:49] | – It’s about– – what? | – 只是– – 什么? |
[30:52] | Telling her makes it… | 告诉她让这事… |
[30:55] | makes it… | 让这事… |
[31:00] | if I murdered someone, | 如果我杀了人 |
[31:02] | she’s the person I’d callto help me drag the corpseacross the living room floor. | 我会叫她来帮我把尸体从客厅地板拖过去 |
[31:06] | Okay.See,now you’re likening someone here to a corpse. | 好吧 你把这儿的某人比作尸体了 |
[31:11] | I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[31:14] | She’s my person. | 她是我死党 |
[31:21] | removing the bone flap. | 移开骨头片 |
[31:25] | ready with suction. | 准备抽吸 |
[31:27] | looking good. | 似乎不错 |
[31:29] | Yes. Yes,it is. | 对 的确如此 |
[31:35] | dr. Stevens,it’s your pager. | Stevens医生 是找你的 |
[31:38] | That’s okay. It can wait. | 没关系 等会再说 |
[31:40] | Think you wantto take this page. | 我想你会想看一下 |
[31:53] | How’s she doing? | 她还好吗? |
[31:55] | She’s holding steadyfor now. | 目前状况稳定 |
[31:58] | – Anybody claim her yet? – No. | – 找到她的亲属了吗? – 没有 |
[32:02] | She’s still a jane doe. | 还是个无名氏 |
[32:10] | – I’d notice. – What? | – 我会注意到的 – 什么? |
[32:18] | If you went missing… | 如果你失踪了… |
[32:22] | I’d notice. | 我会注意到的 |
[32:58] | okay,I needa little more suction,please. | 好 还要抽吸 |
[32:59] | callie. | |
[33:01] | O’malley,I’m working. What do you want? | O’malley 我在工作 你想干什么? |
[33:03] | I read on the boardyou’re doing an internal fixationof the lumbar spine | 我从布告栏上看到你正在给渡轮意外中 |
[33:05] | on a john doe fromthe ferry crash,age 7. | 一个7岁的无名男性 做腰部脊椎内部固定手术 |
[33:08] | – That’s right. – Can I see his face? | – 没错 – 我能看看他的长相吗? |
[33:11] | – I’m in the middleof surgery. – I know. | – 我正在手术 – 我知道 |
[33:18] | I…is this boy your patient? | 我…这孩子是你的病人吗? |
[33:21] | I-I know the picture’shalf smeared and hard to see,but… | 我-我知道这照片有点脏 很难看清 但是… |
[33:26] | please tell meit’s him. | 请告诉我是这个孩子 |
[33:28] | Tell me he has beenright here under my nose, open on your table all dayand not… | 告诉我他就在我眼皮底下 一整天躺在你的手术台上… |
[33:33] | drifting alongthe bottom of the ocean. | 而不是在大洋深处四处漂流 |
[33:38] | please tell me that. | 请你告诉我 |
[33:42] | Hold the photounder the light so I can get a better look. | 把照片放在灯下 让我好好看一下 |
[33:46] | Oh,yeah.Oh,yeah,that’s my kid. I could spotthose goofy ears anywhere. | 哦 对 对 是这个孩子 到哪我都能认出他那对傻乎乎的耳朵 |
[33:50] | – Really? – Really. | – 真的? – 真的 |
[34:00] | Callie o’malley… | |
[34:02] | I can’t kiss you right now because you’re scrubbed in,but tonight… | 现在我不能吻你 因为你在手术 但是今晚… |
[34:05] | when you get home,I am going to– | 等你回家了 我要– |
[34:08] | okay,okay.All right. You know what,people? | 好 好 好了 知道吗 伙计们? |
[34:10] | Let’s focus here. George,I’m working. | 专心手术 George 我在工作 |
[34:12] | – yeah. – I’M… | – 对 – 我在… |
[34:13] | – I’m working. – Okay. | – 我在工作 – 好的 |
[34:15] | So… yeah. | 那么…对 |
[34:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[34:33] | oh,my god! Oh!Oh,you’re safe. | 哦 天哪! 哦!你平安无事 |
[34:39] | You’re safe. | 你平安无事 |
[34:40] | Oh,honey,mommy’s sorryshe got lost. | 宝贝 妈妈很抱歉 没找到你 |
[34:47] | They could only puta 20-guage I.V.In, but I think it blew. | 他们只能放进20忽米(合0.2毫米)的 静脉输液管 可我觉得没用 |
[34:49] | I’ll start a central line, but you have to getout of the way. | 我要开始用中央导管 但你得离开 |
[34:52] | We–we put,uh,3 milligramof epi down the E.T.Tube– | 我们–我们在气管内插管里 加了3毫克的肾上腺素 |
[34:55] | derek! | |
[34:56] | The last dose was three minutesago. | 最后一剂是3分钟前 |
[34:57] | – We should push– – shepherd,get out. | – 我们该推送– – Shepherd 出去 |
[34:59] | I think we should pushjust 1 at-atropine. | 我想我们该推送一支阿托品 |
[35:03] | I think I saw some reactivity in her pupilsbefore the atropine, | 我想在使用阿托品前 有看到她的瞳孔反应 |
[35:06] | and I think she mit have actually had some | 我想实际上她应该有– |
[35:09] | – cardiac activity– – shepherd,get out. | – 心脏反应– – Shepherd 出去 |
[35:14] | we need to putan external pacer onjust to make sure. | 需要安放体外起搏器 |
[35:16] | We need to save her life. | 我们得救她的命 |
[35:18] | You can’t do this. We need to do this. | 你不能插手 这是我们的工作 |
[35:20] | Now go. one,two… | 现在出去 |
[35:29] | go. | 出去 |
[35:30] | three,four,five. | |
[35:32] | Okay,she has a new 18-guagein her left A.C. Push 1 of epi through it. | 好 左腹腔新出现18忽米 注射肾上腺素 |
[35:55] | the chiefis working on her,man. | 主任正在救她 兄弟 |
[35:58] | He threw me out. | 他把我踢出来了 |
[36:07] | what do you need? | 要我做什么? |
[36:15] | I need you to go in there. | 我要你进去 |
[36:24] | Give me a new warm blanket. Her temp’s still onlyat 80 degrees. | 给我拿挑新的暖和的毯子 她的体温仍然低于80度 |
[36:28] | What can I do? | 我能做什么? |
[36:29] | She needs an A.B.G. | 她需要A.B.G.(动脉血气采集) |
[36:32] | Was that v-fib? | 是室颤吗? |
[36:33] | Charge to 300. Let’s go,let’s go,let’s go. | 充电300 快点 快点 快点 |
[36:36] | okay. clear. | 好 开始 |
[36:39] | Back to asystole. Keep compressions going. | 室颤停止 继续胸部挤压 |
[36:42] | – Oh,my god. – She’s hypothermic. | – 哦 老天 – 她体温过低 |
[36:47] | have you trieda warm peritoneal lavage | 有没有试过加温腹膜清洗? |
[36:49] | or even a continuousbladder lavage with warm fluids? | 或是用加温液体清洗膀胱? |
[36:53] | – you could doa thoracotomy. – Get back the A.B.G. | – 可以做开胸手术 – 再做一个A.B.G. |
[36:55] | Okay,now let’s go,people. | 好 我们开始 伙计们 |
[37:44] | How’s her temp? | 她体温怎样? |
[37:48] | – Only up to 81 now. – Come on,meredith.Don’t do this. | – 现在只升到81度 – 加油 Meredith 别这样 |
[38:11] | – It’s meredith? – Yeah. | – 是Meredith? – 对 |
[38:13] | Are you sure? Did you see her? | 你肯定? 你看到她了? |
[38:15] | Because it could be anybody. | 也可能是别人 |
[38:32] | – she will come through this. – You don’t know that. | – 她会挺过来 – 你怎么知道 |
[38:36] | She will come through this. | 她会挺过来 |
[38:42] | People die. | 人都会死 |
[38:45] | I know people die. | 我知道人都会死 |
[38:48] | People die in front of usevery day. | 每一天都有人在我们眼前死去 |
[38:51] | But I believemeredith will survive this. | 但我相信Meredith会活下来 |
[38:54] | I believe… I believe–I… | 我相信… 我相信 我… |
[39:00] | I-I believe in the good. | 我-我相信会向好的方面发展 |
[39:09] | I believe that it’s beena hell of a year. | 我相信这一年已经够糟了 |
[39:11] | And I believe that in the faceof overwhelming evidce to the contrary, | 我相信即使面临铺天盖地相反的证据 |
[39:16] | we will all be okay. | 我们都会没事 |
[39:20] | I believe a lot of things. | 我相信很多事 |
[39:24] | I believe that… | 我相信… |
[39:26] | I believe that dennyis always with me. | 我相信Denny始终伴我左右 |
[39:31] | And I believe that if I eata tub of butter and no one sees me,the calories don’t count. | 我相信如果偷着吃了一桶黄油 热量就不算数 |
[39:39] | And I believe that surgeonswho prefer staples over stitchesare just lazy. | 我相信那些喜欢环状缝合胜过缝针的 外科医生都有点懒 |
[39:48] | And I believethat you are a man who made a terrible mistakemarrying callie. | 我相信你娶了Callie是大错特错 |
[39:56] | And I believe that because I’m your best friend, | 我如此相信是因为我是你挚友 |
[39:58] | I can tell you this,and we can be okay. | 我可以告诉你 一切都会好起来 |
[40:00] | I believe even thoughyou made this mistake,you will be okay. | 我相信即使你已经犯下错误 也会没事 |
[40:17] | I believewe survive,george. | 我相信我们会熬过去 George |
[40:22] | I believethat believing we survive | 我相信 只要相信会熬过去 |
[40:26] | is what makes us survive. | 我们就能真的熬过去 |
[40:36] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[40:46] | push another epi. | 再注射肾上腺素 |
[40:50] | How many is that? | 用了多少了? |
[40:51] | This isher fourth round,sir. | 这是第四回了 先生 |
[40:55] | – We’ve been here20 minutes. – Still in asystole. | – 已经20分钟了 – 依然没有心跳 |
[41:05] | we’re losing her. | 我们失去她了 |
[41:16] | Patient: Meredith Grey | 病人:Meredith Grey |
[41:46] | hey. | 嗨 |
[41:48] | hey. | 嗨 |
[41:54] | Am I… | 我… |
[41:58] | dead? | 死了吗? |
[42:01] | You’re damn right,you are. | 完全正确 你死了 |
[42:10] | Holy… | 老天… |
[42:15] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 3 Episode 16 | 实习医生格蕾 S03E16 结束 |