| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy” | 实习医生格蕾剧情回顾: |
| [00:01] | I raised you to be an extraordinary human being. | 我希望你成为出类拔萃的人 |
| [00:04] | Imagine my disappointment when I wake up after five years and discover that you’re no more than ordinary. | 而当我5年后醒来 发现你如此平庸 想象我的失望吧 |
| [00:09] | An hour ago,he was proposing. | 一小时前 他刚跟我求婚 |
| [00:11] | Now he’s going to the morgue. | 现在他却进了太平间 |
| [00:13] | You did go. | 你做得很好 |
| [00:17] | Do you believe in heaven? | 你相信天堂吗? |
| [00:22] | there are medical miracles. | 医学奇迹的确存在 |
| [00:26] | Being worshippers at the altar of science,we don’t like to believe miracles exist. | 作为信奉科学的工作者 我们不愿相信奇迹存在 |
| [00:33] | But they do. | 但它们的确存在着 |
| [00:36] | Things happen. | 奇迹时有发生 |
| [00:39] | We can’t explain them,we can’t control them… | 我们无法解释 也无法控制 |
| [00:43] | but they do happen. | 然而 它们的确发生 |
| [00:45] | Chief,I know the hypothermia is protective to her vital organs,how much longer do you think we can go on like this? | 主任 我知道降温是为了使器官存活 你认为我们还要继续多久? |
| [00:50] | I’ve seen people last as long as four hours. | 我见过可以持续4小时的病例 |
| [00:52] | – Yeah,but you — no,this is not.this is ellis grey’s little girl. | – 可是… – 不 这是Ellis Grey的女儿 这是… |
| [00:56] | — this is my — we’re all on the same side here,chief. | 主任 我们都这样想 |
| [01:00] | Sir… | 主任 |
| [01:05] | her body temp is at 86 degrees. | 体温86度(30摄氏度) |
| [01:08] | She is not dead until she is warm and dead. | 除非她体温回升死掉 否则她就没死 |
| [01:10] | We need to warm her up to 98.6 and start her heart. | 要让她体温回升到98.6(37摄氏度) 加油干吧 |
| [01:13] | Yes,sir. | 是 |
| [01:14] | Let’s do a gastric lavage with warm fluids. | 用温液做个洗胃 |
| [01:25] | addison. Addsion | |
| [01:25] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
| [01:26] | I– it’s my jane doe. | 是那个无名女病人 |
| [01:27] | Just–they’re waiting… | 他们在 |
| [01:30] | for you. | 等着你 |
| [01:31] | So whatever you choose to say will… | 无论你怎么表态… |
| [01:39] | miracles do happen in medicine. | 医学奇迹的确发生 |
| [01:44] | They happen every day. | 每日都在发生 |
| [01:47] | Just not always when we need them to happen. | 却并非总在我们需要奇迹时出现 |
| [02:03] | Meredith? Meredith! | |
| [02:06] | She’s freaking out. | 她吓傻了 |
| [02:07] | She’s not freaking out. | 她没吓傻 |
| [02:08] | People tend to freak out. | 人们崩溃了就会 |
| [02:08] | Trust me,she’s fine. | 相信我 她很好 |
| [02:10] | Oh,okay,mr. | 是呀 |
| [02:11] | I been dead longer,knows everything. | “死得早懂得多”先生 |
| [02:12] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
| [02:13] | That’s why i don’t like to be here with you,because you don’t assess the situation. | 所以我不想和你在一起 你不了解她的情况 |
| [02:15] | You just dive right in. | 就直接判断 |
| [02:17] | Oh,I’m not the one who got himself all blown up. | 哦 我可没被炸的粉身碎骨 |
| [02:19] | All right,you wanna do this now or you wanna do this later? | 现在想找事吗? |
| [02:21] | Oh,I-I wanna do this now. | 我想现在来 |
| [02:22] | You wanna do this now? | 你想现在来? |
| [02:23] | I will kick your ass anytime. | 我随时都能教训你 |
| [02:24] | I’m the one with a fresh heart. | 我现在有颗健康的心脏了 |
| [02:25] | – Oh,yeah,you’re gonna kick my — this is the brain thing. | 你要教训… 这是我自己的大脑 |
| [02:27] | This is the ketamine/ neurotransmitter thing,right? | 这是大脑中的幻觉 对吗 |
| [02:30] | no. | 不是 |
| [02:31] | ‘Cause you’d think if this were my brain doing this,the first person I’d want to see,no offense,would be… | 因为如果是我大脑的想象 那我第一个想见的会是.. |
| [02:38] | doc! | Doc! |
| [02:39] | What a good boy. | 好乖乖! |
| [02:42] | hi. | 嗨 |
| [02:44] | Hi,buddy. | 嗨 伙计 |
| [02:46] | Meredith. | Meredith |
| [02:48] | This is not your brain on drugs. | 这可不是大脑被麻醉 |
| [02:51] | This is death. | 这是死亡 |
| [02:52] | You are dead. | 你死了 |
| [02:52] | You’re really freakin’ dead. | 你可能无法接受 |
| [02:53] | You’re dirt-nap dead. | 但你的确死了 |
| [02:54] | No-more-you dead. | 你死了 |
| [02:57] | Way too harsh. | 别太急! |
| [02:58] | Remember,we– we’re gonna take it easy. | 记得吗?我们得慢慢来 |
| [03:00] | That was not easy. | 这就太急了 |
| [03:05] | meredith… | Meredith |
| [03:07] | you drowned… in elliott bay. | 你在埃略湾溺水了 |
| [03:09] | You remember that? | 记得吗? |
| [03:10] | Yeah,that sucked. | 对 真糟 |
| [03:12] | Who’s a good boy? | 哦 好孩子 |
| [03:13] | Who’s the best dog? | 谁是乖狗狗? |
| [03:14] | – Oh,this is gonna take a while. – Who’s the best dog? | – 哦 这回得花不少时间了 – 谁是乖狗狗? |
| [03:17] | Who’s such a good boy? | 哦 好孩子 |
| [03:18] | we don’t have a while. | 来不及了 |
| [03:19] | She’s running out of time. | 她快没时间了 |
| [03:21] | Who’s the best dog? | 谁是乖狗狗? |
| [03:25] | Tell me. | 告诉我情况 |
| [03:26] | Her temp’s still only 86. | 体温依然86度 |
| [03:28] | There’s still no heartbeat. | 没有心跳 |
| [03:29] | – We’re hoping once she warms up — I want to go in there. | – 希望她的体温能够回升 – 我想进去 |
| [03:32] | No. There’s a risk of brain damage. | 不行 有脑损伤的危险 |
| [03:33] | I need to go in there. I’m going in | 我要进去 |
| [03:34] | Derek,you can’t,not for meredith,not for anybody. | Derek! 你不能进去 不管是为了Meredith 还是为了别人 |
| [03:35] | You’re in no shape. | 你现在筋疲力尽了 |
| [03:42] | it’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
| [03:43] | Is she still cyanotic? | 她还是面色发紫吗 |
| [03:44] | What was her initial temp? | 起始体温是多少? |
| [03:45] | I mean,what is taking so long?- Dr.Yang… | – 到底在等什么 – Yang医生! |
| [03:47] | it’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
| [03:49] | They’re doing everything they can. | 他们已经竭尽所能 |
| [03:51] | I… | 我… |
| [03:52] | you should maybe,um prepare yourselves. | 好吧 你们应该…有所准备 |
| [03:58] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
| [03:59] | Uh,my jane doe’s awake. | 我病人醒了 |
| [04:00] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你去 |
| [04:01] | Iz,you’ll let us know? | Iz 有消息告诉我 |
| [04:03] | Prepare ourselves? | “有所准备” |
| [04:04] | That’S… | 这似乎是… |
| [04:05] | that’s what we tell the families before we call time of death. | 好像在宣布死亡前跟家属说的话 |
| [04:08] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会没事的 |
| [04:09] | Sometimes is ******** | 有时候这话不对 |
| [04:15] | uh-uh no. | 哦 不 |
| [04:17] | Christina. Cristina | |
| [04:18] | I’m not doing this. | 我不行 |
| [04:20] | Christina. Cristina! | |
| [04:28] | She’s going to survive this. | 她会熬过来 |
| [04:30] | She’s going to survive this. | She’s going to survive this.She’s going to survive this. 她会熬过来 她会熬过来 她会熬过来 她会熬过来 |
| [04:35] | **************** Meredith!Meredith! | |
| [04:39] | I don’t if you remember me. I was your********* | 不知道你是否还记得我 我是你母亲的护士 |
| [04:43] | I** | 我死于… |
| [04:44] | ******cancer. | 肝癌 |
| [04:48] | ************ Bonnie? | |
| [04:49] | *********** | 她记得我? |
| [04:51] | ************* | 你记得 |
| [04:52] | you’re a very important page for her. | 对她来说你是个很重要的病人 |
| [04:54] | what are you all doing here? | 你们都在这做什么? |
| [04:56] | ********************** | – 这是… – 这不是天堂 |
| [04:57] | ********************* | 随便你怎么称呼这里 |
| [04:59] | I didn’t,did I? | 我没有… 对吧? |
| [05:01] | Tell us about ********* | 说说水吧 Meredith |
| [05:07] | you don’t know************* | 你没有权力跟我说话 |
| [05:09] | ***************** | – 你这个小东西 – 我需要你保持镇静! |
| [05:12] | Go ahead | 继续 |
| [05:13] | – ******************* – ************* | – Burke会用镇静剂 但我怕有风险 – 他是外行 让我离开 |
| [05:18] | ********************* | 动手吧 |
| [05:19] | ***** | 给她用 |
| [05:19] | what do you this you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
| [05:20] | ***************** | 镇静剂能让你安静下来 |
| [05:21] | *************what you are doing.******** | 你甚至不知道自己在做什么 给我叫Richard来 |
| [05:24] | ********************* | 我是Montgomery医生 你需要吸氧 要躺下去 |
| [05:28] | ********** | 不 不 我不要 我不要在这里 |
| [05:30] | ******** plan today, | 这在你预料之外 |
| [05:31] | I get************. We’ll try to take care of you baby. | 我们会尽量照顾好你的孩子 |
| [05:33] | I know ***need you.To calm down. | 现在你得安静下来 |
| [05:37] | ************************to my husband. | 我需要….你跟我丈夫说吧 |
| [05:44] | This is dr.******** | 这是Karev医生 我的实习生 |
| [05:47] | What?******** | 什么?你不是…? |
| [05:48] | You lost you ID.We don’t know where your family********** | 你没有身份证 我们不知道你的家人 |
| [05:51] | But I …I know you,you’re my… | 我认识你…你是我… |
| [05:53] | I found you on the dark after the accident. | 在事故之后 我在甲板上找到你的 |
| [05:56] | on dark…what ******the accident? | 什么甲板? 什么事故?发生什么了? |
| [05:58] | You’re in the ******** | 你在轮渡上 |
| [06:00] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了? |
| [06:04] | – No. – What about your name? | – 不 – 你叫什么名字? |
| [06:08] | ************ | 我的名字…我不知道我叫什么 |
| [06:12] | ************************ | 我连自己的名字都不知道 |
| [06:18] | she could not remember anything from before the accident | 她什么都不记得了 |
| [06:21] | could be had ** could **logical from the shock | 可能是头部损伤 也可能是受惊后的心理创伤 |
| [06:24] | *************** | 可能是暂时性的逆行性遗忘症 |
| [06:27] | ***********hope*************** | 有可能 我很担心她的肺 给她做个胸部X光和动脉血气采集 |
| [06:33] | hey,you okay?you want to be********* | 嗨 想去你朋友那里吗? |
| [06:36] | no,i’m not,i’m***this | 没事 这里的事情我来 |
| [06:37] | – you sure? – yes. | – 你肯定? – 是的 |
| [06:39] | *************** | Meredith总是让我觉得 |
| [06:42] | i don’t know.************** | 我一有机会就搞砸病人 |
| [06:46] | oh man. | 我进来了 |
| [06:47] | **************** | 停止输液 停止心肺复苏 |
| [06:53] | anything? | 有何反应? |
| [06:55] | hard to ********** | 心脏依旧没动静 |
| [06:58] | ******************** | 没有任何震颤 |
| [07:00] | nothing? | 没有? |
| [07:02] | nothing | 没有 |
| [07:04] | it was srarting cpr | 开始心肺复苏 |
| [07:07] | ********you’d out of here | Stevens 出去! |
| [07:09] | I just… | 我只是… |
| [07:12] | – oh my god. – go back outside and wait. | 哦 上帝啊 |
| [07:14] | – ******************** – Christina is **********…she left | – 跟Yang和O’malley一起 – Cristina不在 她离开了 |
| [07:19] | She left *********she go? | 她值班期间离开了?她去哪了? |
| [07:40] | ******I need you to understand | Meredith 你得明白 |
| [07:42] | It’s important *********** | 这很重要 你不能浪费时间了 |
| [07:44] | All right it’s no time for that. You don’t have the time,and we dont have the time | 没有时间了 你没有时间 我们也没有时间了 |
| [07:47] | I *******that’s all.I ************ | 我溺水了 就这样 我溺水了 |
| [07:49] | **********please,listhen to us. | Meredith! 拜托 听我们的 |
| [07:51] | you have to listen to us.You have to. | 你得听我们的 你必须这样! |
| [07:54] | Oh,no. | 哦 不! |
| [08:11] | *Some Kind of Miracle* | |
| [08:14] | I can’t find the source of this bleeding! | 我找不到出血源头 |
| [08:16] | I need gloves and surgical towels. | 我需要手套和手术毛巾 |
| [08:18] | It happens with bonnie,baby. | Bonnie一直会这样 宝贝 |
| [08:20] | You just gotta ride it. | 你要明白 |
| [08:21] | I can save her. | 我能救她 |
| [08:22] | I can start an I.V. | 我能输液 |
| [08:23] | There’s no point. | 这毫无意义 |
| [08:24] | Go to the O.R. | 去手术室 |
| [08:25] | And get me sterilized surgical instruments. | 出去给我找消毒的手术设施 |
| [08:27] | Go. | 去啊! |
| [08:28] | Go! | 去啊! |
| [08:40] | Meredith… | Meredith |
| [08:42] | are you ready to talk about this now,or you wanna waste some more time? | 你现在准备好谈谈了吗?我们没有时间了 |
| [08:50] | it’s been over an hour. | 已经超过一小时了 |
| [08:52] | There’s a ch– we need to prepare for the possibility that she may | 我们得准备好 可能… |
| [08:56] | look,she is young,she is healthy,her temp’s going up, | 她很年轻 很健康 她的体温在回升 会继续回升 |
| [08:59] | and it’s gonna keep going up and her heart will start again. | 她的心脏会重新跳动 |
| [09:02] | That’s the only possibility I’m prepared for. | 我只接受这种后果 |
| [09:08] | Do you use moisturizer? | 你用保湿霜吗 |
| [09:09] | Here. | 对 |
| [09:10] | Take this. | 给你 |
| [09:11] | Keep it behind the bar. | 就放在吧台后面 |
| [09:13] | What is this? | 这是什么?闻起来像烧焦的味道 |
| [09:14] | It smells like something burning. | 闻起来像烧焦的味道 |
| [09:15] | It’s gingerbread. | 姜饼 |
| [09:16] | eah. | |
| [09:18] | You’re not getting this,are you? | 你不懂的 是吧? |
| [09:19] | Okay,this is 99 cents. | 这么多 都是99美分 |
| [09:22] | Okay? You can buy anything for 99 cents. | 明白吗? 你可以用99美分买任何东西 |
| [09:24] | Okay. | |
| [09:29] | It’s small. | 很小 |
| [09:30] | It’s,um,a tiny size. | 这是袖珍型 |
| [09:32] | It has,uh,cat-type creatures on it. | 有猫型图案 |
| [09:34] | But it is a chair. | 但这是把椅子 |
| [09:36] | For 99 cents,you can buy furniture. | 用99美分就能买个家具 |
| [09:38] | That is america,man. | 还是美国货 |
| [09:39] | That’s taiwan,man. | 这是台湾货 |
| [09:42] | You know,this ferry thing’s pretty bad. | 你知道这很糟 |
| [09:44] | – Don’t you think you should be — I am coping. | – 但你不认为应该…? – 我正在自我处理 |
| [09:49] | Okay? | 明白? |
| [09:54] | I’m coping. | 处理 |
| [09:55] | So,uh,shut up and,uh,look at all my crap! | 呃 闭嘴 看这些玩意! |
| [10:03] | Uh,callie,I’m putting you in charge of my interns. | Callie 我让你负责我的实习生 |
| [10:05] | Put ’em to work anywhere but here. | 让他们工作 |
| [10:07] | – Dr.Bailey,please let us stay here. – No,we can’t go anywhere.We have to | – Bailey 医生 让我们呆在这 – 不 我们哪都不去 |
| [10:08] | you’re concerned. I understand. | 我明白你们很担心 |
| [10:09] | There’s been a disaster and there’s work to be done. | 但有场灾难等着我们处理 |
| [10:12] | Go,now. | 去吧 马上! |
| [10:14] | All right,they need bodies down in the clinic. | 好吧 诊所需要人手 |
| [10:15] | Let’s go down there. | 我们去吧 |
| [10:18] | Hey,bailey’s right. | 嗨 Bailey说的对 |
| [10:19] | We can’t help meredith. | 我们帮不了Meredith |
| [10:20] | All we can do is sit around and go crazy. | 但我们可以做很多事 |
| [10:21] | I-I can’T.I need to be here. | 我不行 我得在这儿 |
| [10:22] | Izzie,we’re all freaked. Izzie! | 我们都难以承受 |
| [10:24] | We just need to stay out of the way. | 但我们得向前走 |
| [10:25] | Got it? | 你知道吗? |
| [10:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
| [10:30] | Do you or your immediate family have a history of cancer? | 你和你直系亲属有过癌症病史吗? |
| [10:35] | Um,I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [10:37] | How about heart disease or high blood pressure? | 心脏病和高血压呢? |
| [10:40] | how about alcohol or drug use? | 酒瘾 吸毒呢? |
| [10:41] | You don’t know any of this,do you? | 你一无所知? |
| [10:42] | I don’t even know the sex of my baby or if I’m married. | 我甚至连我孩子的性别都不知道 是否结婚 |
| [10:46] | I mean,I… | 我.. |
| [10:47] | I have a ring line,but I don’t have the ring. | 我有戒指印 但没有戒指 |
| [10:51] | So what does that make me? | 所以那对我有什么意义呢 |
| [10:53] | I-I don’t know. | 我 我不知道. |
| [10:56] | Is it really bad? | …真的很严重吗? |
| [10:57] | You look… | 在你看来.. |
| [10:59] | I mean,am I gonna… | 我想 我是不是…. |
| [11:00] | no. | 不 |
| [11:00] | No,no,no,no,no. | 不不 |
| [11:01] | It’s,uh… | 是… |
| [11:04] | it’s a friend. | 是一个朋友 |
| [11:04] | She was in the accident,too. | 她也出了意外 |
| [11:06] | Oh,I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [11:07] | Yeah. Well… | 谢谢 |
| [11:10] | things are tough all over. | 一切都很艰难 |
| [11:12] | I have no new information about your loved ones. | 对于你们的家人我没有最新消息 |
| [11:15] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
| [11:15] | But we are facing a serious blood shortage. | 但是我们血库血浆严重短缺 |
| [11:19] | So anyone eligible to donate blood should see me. | 如果有人愿意献血 请来找我 |
| [11:21] | If you’re not sure,see me. | 如果你们不太肯定 也来找我 |
| [11:24] | These need to go to the blood bank for testing. | 做个血液检测 |
| [11:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [11:28] | What are those for? | 那些是干什么用的? |
| [11:29] | Meredith is a/B. | Meredith是AB型 |
| [11:32] | She’s been down a long time,but,you know,she’s strong. | 她溺水很久 但她很健康 |
| [11:34] | We shouldn’t give up. | 我们不该放弃 |
| [11:35] | I wasn’t planning to,but thanks. | 我没打算放弃 不过还是谢谢 |
| [11:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [11:39] | Is this stress related,or am I doing something specific to piss you off? | 是你压力大,还是我做了什么惹火了你? |
| [11:43] | Because believe me,we need to pull together. | 我们该为Meredith做什么 |
| [11:44] | Not “we.” | 不是我们 |
| [11:45] | What? | 什么? |
| [11:46] | You keep going on about how “we” need to do this for meredith and how strong meredith is,like you know her. | 你一直说”我们”该为Meredith做什么 Meredith那么坚强 好像你与她很熟悉 |
| [11:51] | I do know her. | 我和她当然熟 |
| [11:51] | No,george,cristina and me,we know her. | George Cristina和我 我们才熟悉 |
| [11:54] | We’re her family. | 我们是她的家人 |
| [11:54] | We were here long before you and george started fooling around. | 在你和George乱搞之前 我们在一起很久了 |
| [11:56] | Hey,he is my husband. | 嗨 他是我丈夫 |
| [11:57] | Stop saying that like it means something. | 别那样说 |
| [11:59] | It’s a piece of paper. | 那只不过是有一纸证明而已 |
| [12:00] | You act like it gives you history or weight. | 而不是有熟悉程度 或者…等待 |
| [12:02] | Okay,enough! | 好了 够了! |
| [12:04] | Enough. | 够了! |
| [12:05] | I will not be run off. | 我不会临阵退缩的 |
| [12:06] | I am here. | 我就在这里 |
| [12:07] | George wants me here. | George希望我在 |
| [12:08] | And if you can accept that,that–that I love him,too,then maybe we could be,I don’t know,friends? | 如果你能接受我也爱他 我们也许能成朋友? |
| [12:14] | or you can keep on the way you are and be that person that george used to know. | 或者你继续这样 成为George过去认识的那个人 |
| [12:18] | You don’t get to decide that. | 你无权决定 |
| [12:20] | George decides. | George才说了算 |
| [12:21] | Oh,I know what he’ll decide. | 哦 我知道他会如何决定 |
| [12:22] | And if I were you,I would think about it long and hard, | 如果我是你 我会长时间认真思考 |
| [12:24] | because you cannot afford to lose another friend,not when people around you keep… | 因为你无法承受失去另一个朋友的痛苦 当你周围的人一再… |
| [12:31] | keep… dropping like flies. | 死去? |
| [12:33] | Is that what you were about to say? | 这就是你想说的? |
| [12:39] | so all of you just disappear at will? | 你们所有人都随心所欲的消失? |
| [12:42] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
| [12:43] | I drowned. That’s it. | 我溺水了 就这样 |
| [12:45] | Really? Then why are we here? Again. | 再说一次 为什么我们在这里? |
| [12:50] | I can’t do this if you’re gonna keep saying you drowned. | 如果你一再说你溺水了 我就不能这样做 |
| [12:52] | Do you have any idea how much that hurt? | 你知道这样伤害有多大吗? |
| [12:54] | You know, when you came into the E.R., You were so brave, so strong. | 当你到急诊室时 你知道你多勇敢 多坚强吗? |
| [12:58] | I was in shock! | 我受惊了! |
| [13:00] | And you ys doped me up. | 而你们给我用药 |
| [13:02] | And you know what? In retrospect, what happened to me really sucked. | 你知道吗 回头看过 我经历的事真的糟糕透顶! |
| [13:08] | I was young and beautiful and in love. | 我年轻 漂亮 并且正在热恋 |
| [13:11] | I was getting married in four months, and then I was dying. | 4个月后即将结婚 然后我奄奄一息 |
| [13:14] | And here you are, all happy and perky to be dead. | 然后你来了 死的开开心心 |
| [13:17] | You think I want to be here? | 你以为我想在这? |
| [13:19] | I swam. I fought hard. The water was cold. | 我游泳了 我努力挣扎 海水冰冷 |
| [13:22] | All right, but that thing in the tub, what was that? | 好了 那浴缸里的事呢 那是怎么回事? |
| [13:24] | It wasn’t anything.It was… you see me in the tub? | 那什么都说明不了 你看见我在浴缸里? |
| [13:28] | I do not see women in the bathtub. I wish I saw w– | 我不偷看女人洗澡 我希望… |
| [13:33] | we know things. | 我们知道一些事情 |
| [13:34] | You had to think about it. No daughter of ellis grey could– | 你必须得考虑 Ellis Grey的女儿可不能… |
| [13:37] | this is so not an ellis grey thing. | 这跟Ellis Grey没关系 |
| [13:39] | Ah, it’s a derek thing. | 啊 跟Derek有关 |
| [13:40] | I would never | 我决不会… |
| [13:41] | you would. I know crappy things have happened to you, | 你会!我知道你经历了 一些糟糕透顶的事情 |
| [13:44] | but how can you be a surgeon and have so little respect for life? | 如果你不尊重生命 又怎能当外科医生? |
| [13:48] | How… oh, come on. | 如何…哦 又来了 |
| [14:03] | who are you here for? | 你陪谁来的? |
| [14:07] | What? | 什么? |
| [14:08] | I’m waiting on my wife. | 我在等我妻子 被车撞了 |
| [14:10] | Car hit her. | 她被车撞了 |
| [14:12] | Can you believe that, on the ferry? | 难以置信 在渡船上被车撞 |
| [14:15] | She was run over on the ferry. | 当时她在渡船上 被车撞倒 |
| [14:19] | They haven’t said much. | 医生就说了这些 |
| [14:21] | Hard as hell to get any of these people to talk to you. | 要找他们说话可难得很 |
| [14:23] | Yeah, I’m, uh… | 是的 嗯… |
| [14:27] | my girlfriend was there, too. | 我女友当时也在场 |
| [14:30] | And I don’t know… | 不知道… |
| [14:33] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 不知道会发生什么 |
| [14:35] | It’s out of our hands. | 已不在我们控制范围内了 |
| [14:38] | It’s up to the doctors now. | 看医生的办法了 |
| [14:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [14:42] | yeah. | 是的 |
| [14:47] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
| [14:48] | Meredith. | Meredith |
| [14:53] | I’ll put her in my prayers. | 我也会帮她祈祷的 |
| [14:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [15:12] | I need to get in there and find the source of this bleeding. | 必须找到出血的位置 |
| [15:15] | Honestly, mer, it’s–it’s just gonna happen again. | Meredith 她还是会死 |
| [15:16] | Where is something to wipe up this blood? | 找点东西来把血擦掉 |
| [15:25] | Fool me once… | 没得救了 |
| [15:26] | oh, good, yeah. | 对极了 |
| [15:27] | Show up now, be a smart-ass. | 这次聪明了 |
| [15:29] | We have a job to do. | 我们都有自己的职责 |
| [15:30] | Where are you? | 而你在干嘛? |
| [15:31] | You know, it’s a waste of time. | 你这是浪费时间 |
| [15:32] | She’s either gonna get it or she’s not. | 她要不就能得到 要不就的不到 |
| [15:33] | Get what? | 得到什么? |
| [15:34] | The way I see it, it doesn’t matter how you got here. | 依我看 你怎么到这里的并不重要 |
| [15:37] | You’re either in this thing or you’re not. | 你要不就是进来了 要不就在外面 |
| [15:39] | There is no in between. | 没有中间道路 |
| [15:40] | And cowboy here can get pissed off, | 牛仔生气了 |
| [15:42] | because for all his tough talk, | 不管他说什么难听的话 |
| [15:44] | he’s no different from bonnie. | 他和Bonnie没有区别 |
| [15:46] | He’s stuck. | 他被困在这里 |
| [15:47] | And you’re not? | 你没被困在这里? |
| [15:48] | No. | 没有 |
| [15:48] | -please. -Stop. | – 拜托 – 住口 |
| [15:49] | I had a good life. | 我原本有美好的生活 |
| [15:50] | I helped when I could. | 我尽我所能了 |
| [15:52] | And when that shell went off in my hands, | 炮弹在我手中爆炸的那一刻 |
| [15:54] | I completed my task. | 我完成了使命 |
| [15:56] | I saved you. | 我救了你的命 |
| [16:04] | what about another epi? | 再用一次肾上腺素怎么样? |
| [16:05] | We’ve been pushing epi for an hour and a half now. | 一个半小时以来 一直在用肾上腺素 |
| [16:07] | Check another lead. | 检查下其他导联 |
| [16:12] | asystole on three leads, sir. | 3条导联都显示心脏收缩 主任 |
| [16:14] | What about her temp? | 体温多少? |
| [16:15] | Down to 86 degrees. | 降至86度 |
| [16:17] | 86? | 86度? |
| [16:18] | It’s 86 now? | 降到86度了? |
| [16:19] | It was 89. | 刚刚还是89度的 |
| [16:20] | Afterdrop phenomenon. | 体温后降现象 |
| [16:48] | Water.Get me some water. | 来点水 |
| [17:10] | You broke her. | 你伤了她的心 |
| [17:11] | You call her ordinary. | 你说她平庸 |
| [17:14] | You taught her time and time again that nothing she does, | 你一次又一次告诉她 |
| [17:17] | ever, is good enough. | 她做得不够好 |
| [17:19] | Every good thing meredith is… | 只要没有你 |
| [17:22] | happened despite you. | Meredith的生命一片美好 |
| [17:24] | She may not survive this, | 她可能会挺不过来 |
| [17:26] | and that’s on you. | 是你的责任 |
| [17:28] | That is on you. | 是你的责任 |
| [17:29] | derek. | Derek |
| [17:35] | The woman is just– | 这女人 她… |
| [17:36] | she’s a black hole, there’s no question. | 毫无疑问 她有责任 |
| [17:38] | But she can’t help herself, | 但她自己控制不了 |
| [17:39] | and she certainly can’t fix meredith. | 也帮不了Meredith |
| [17:41] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
| [17:42] | Don’T. | 别这样 |
| [17:43] | See, I knew what was going on, | 这一切我都知道 |
| [17:44] | and I wasn’t there for her. | 但我没及时在她身边 |
| [17:45] | You were human. | 你不是超人 |
| [17:46] | She was pulling away from me, and I just… | 她是在逃避… |
| [17:48] | I… | 我… |
| [17:49] | I just… | 我… |
| [17:52] | y-you think that she went in the water on purpose? | 你认为她故意溺水? |
| [17:55] | She knows how to swim. | 她会游泳 |
| [17:59] | She’s a good swimmer. | 她游泳很棒 |
| [18:03] | Derek, you don’t know that she’S… | Derek 不一定是这样的 |
| [18:06] | no, you do not get to break down. | 你要撑住 |
| [18:07] | You do not get to fall apart, | 别垮下来 |
| [18:09] | not when there’s still a chance, | 还有希望的 |
| [18:10] | and there still is a chance, derek.Okay? | 还有希望 撑住 Derek 好吗? |
| [18:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [18:18] | kay. | 好的 |
| [18:30] | what are you looking for? | 找什么呢? |
| [18:32] | Something strong. | 找个坚硬的东西 |
| [18:33] | The next time bonnie decides to bleed out, | 上一次bonnie流血的时候 |
| [18:34] | I’m gonna dope her to high heaven and– | 我正准备给她麻醉– |
| [18:36] | why are we still talking about her? | 怎么还在说她? |
| [18:37] | If I can find the source– | 只要找到流血位置– |
| [18:39] | he can’t be saved. | 你救不了她 |
| [18:40] | This isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
| [18:41] | I could save her. | 我能救她 |
| [18:42] | If you’d just give me a chance, I could save her. | 只要在给我一次机会 我能救她 |
| [18:48] | What happened in that water? | 你在水中时发生了什么? |
| [18:49] | I swam. | 我拼命地游泳 |
| [18:50] | I fought. | 挣扎 |
| [18:51] | No, you didn’T. | 不 你没有 |
| [18:52] | And you can’t stay here, meredith. | 你不应该呆在这里 Meredith |
| [18:54] | I don’t want to! | 我也不想的 |
| [18:56] | Yeah, you do. | 不 你想呆在这里 |
| [19:00] | It’s easier. | 呆在这里对你来说更简单 |
| [19:01] | But you can’t, | 但你不应该呆在这里 |
| [19:03] | because george’s dad died, | George的老爸已经死了 |
| [19:04] | because izzie lost me. | Izzie失去了我 |
| [19:06] | And cristina? | 而Cristina |
| [19:07] | When she was 9, | 她九岁时 |
| [19:08] | she was in a car accident with her father, | 遭遇车祸 |
| [19:11] | and he bled out right in front of her while they waited for an ambulance to arrive. | 她爸爸躺在她身边流血而死 |
| [19:14] | -And alex– -stop. | – 而Alex 他– – 别说了 |
| [19:15] | They are barely breathing. | 他们已经非常难过了 |
| [19:17] | This will break them. | 你的死会打垮他们 |
| [19:19] | And none of them deserves that. | 这对他们不公平 |
| [19:22] | And this– | 下面这一点 |
| [19:24] | this is the big one… | 最重要 |
| [19:27] | so you pay attention. | 仔细听着 |
| [19:29] | Do you know what kind of miracle it is that derek is who he is? | 有Derek这样的人存在 是个奇迹 |
| [19:34] | Do you know how rare it is that someone like him even exists? | 像他这种人简直已经绝种 |
| [19:38] | He’s still an optimist. | 他依然是个乐观主义者 |
| [19:41] | He still believes in true love and magic and… | 他相信真爱 相信奇迹 |
| [19:44] | soul mates. | 相信心灵伴侣这一套 |
| [19:45] | He’s waiting for you, | 他在等你 |
| [19:47] | and if you don’t come back from this, | 如果你不回去 |
| [19:50] | you will change who he is. | 他会因此改变 |
| [20:33] | what about a cardiopulmonary bypass? | 试试体外循环怎么样? |
| [20:35] | Come on. | |
| [20:37] | We could do it here. | 在这里就能做 |
| [20:43] | Page burke and the surgical team. | 传呼Burke和手术团队 |
| [20:44] | Get him here now. | 立刻把他们找来 |
| [20:48] | you know,this is– this is quality sudoku,joe. | 这个数独拼图不错 Joe |
| [20:50] | This is,like,$2 worth of sudoku. | 值上两块钱的数独拼图 |
| [20:52] | Good to know. | 好的 |
| [20:58] | No change.I thought you should know. | 还是老样子 还是得告诉你 |
| [21:01] | No kidding. | 确实 |
| [21:02] | Well,some do,you know, come back from this. | 也有病例挺过来的 |
| [21:04] | You know what?I am not a civilian. | 我可不是病人家属 |
| [21:05] | I know the science here. | 我懂的 |
| [21:06] | It’s drinking time. | 现在是喝酒的时候 |
| [21:08] | Not yet. | 还没到时候 |
| [21:09] | You have a responsibility to meredith. | 你对Meredith有责任 |
| [21:12] | I don’t do this stuff. | 这可不行 |
| [21:13] | I mean,you should know. I go to great lengths. | 我已经尽力了 |
| [21:15] | You re there when I needed you. | 我出事的时候 你也在我身边的 |
| [21:16] | After. | 不是 |
| [21:19] | After I knew you were gonna make it. | 是在我知道你会没事之后 |
| [21:22] | Okay,I’m not proud. | 我并不以此为荣 |
| [21:25] | Okay?I just. | 好吧 我… |
| [21:28] | I can’T. | 我不能回去 |
| [21:31] | I can’t go back there.I can’t– | 不能回去 不能– |
| [21:33] | I can’t go back there and watch her. | 我不能回去 回去看着她… |
| [21:40] | listen to me. | 听我说 |
| [21:43] | This is about you and the woman you call your “person.” | 这是你和你死党的事情 |
| [21:47] | And you do know the science here. | 其中的科学道理你都明白 |
| [21:48] | And if she dies,and you are sittinhere when that happens, | 如果她死了 而你却在这里坐着 |
| [21:52] | I can’t see you coming back from that. | 你不可能恢复过来的 |
| [21:56] | Come and say good-bye to your friend. | 去跟你死党说声再见 |
| [22:08] | i was** | 我当时是在拼命游 |
| [22:10] | i was ** | 拼命挣扎 |
| [22:14] | ***second | 突然有了个念头 |
| [22:17] | i thought**** | 我想 |
| [22:21] | point*** | 何必呢 |
| [22:25] | and i*** | 放弃算了 |
| [22:29] | i *** | 就没再挣扎了 |
| [22:34] | don’t*** | 别告诉别人 |
| [22:37] | ok | 好的 |
| [22:56] | what? | 怎么? |
| [23:04] | Izzie. | Izzie |
| [23:05] | You can see her? | 你能看见她? |
| [23:07] | No. | 不是 |
| [23:10] | But sometimes. | 但有时候 |
| [23:13] | we’ll be in the same place at exactly the same time. | 在同一时间 我们会在同一地点 |
| [23:18] | And. | 我… |
| [23:21] | oh,I can almost hear her voice. | 几乎能听到她的声音 |
| [23:25] | It’s like I’m touching her. | 就好像我能触摸到她一样 |
| [23:28] | I like to believe she knows I’m there. | 我宁愿相信 她知道我在那里 |
| [23:37] | that’s all you get, | 只能留下这些 |
| [23:39] | that’s it,moments with the people you love. | 和你所爱的人一起的片刻 |
| [23:42] | And they’ll move on. | 然后 他们会继续生活 |
| [23:43] | And you’ll want them to move on. | 你也希望他们继续生活 |
| [23:45] | But still,meredith, | 但是Meredith 也只能是这样 |
| [23:47] | that is all you get,moments. | 也只能留下这些 片刻的回忆 |
| [23:50] | Is this really happening? | 现在发生的一切是真的吗? |
| [23:52] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
| [23:54] | This is your afterlife,not mine. | 是你的来世 我怎么知道 |
| [24:14] | any change? | 有进展吗? |
| [24:15] | No. | 没有 |
| [24:17] | George,come on. | George 拜托 |
| [24:18] | We can’t do this today,not today. | 今天别来闹便扭 |
| [24:20] | What the hell did you say to my wife? | 你跟我老婆说什么了? |
| [24:21] | – I didn’t say anything. – I saw her face. | – 没说什么 – 她的脸色我看到了 |
| [24:22] | – We both said things. – I saw her face. | – 她也说了 – 她的脸色我看到了 |
| [24:23] | – She was- – she didn’t say anything,but why? | – 她- – 她什么都没说 |
| [24:25] | Why would you pick now to throw down? | 为什么要在这个时候把这事情挑明 |
| [24:27] | I di’T. | 我没有 |
| [24:28] | I. | 我… |
| [24:30] | I can’t lie about how I feel. | 我无法隐瞒我的情感 |
| [24:31] | Actually,you can. | 怎么不可以 |
| [24:32] | You can.People lie all the time. | 谁不隐瞒 |
| [24:35] | They hold their tongues and they wait. | 应该管住自己的嘴巴 |
| [24:36] | You should hold your tongue because if I’m not making a mistake, | 你应该管住自己的嘴巴 因为如果我没错 |
| [24:38] | you’re gonna look like a jerk, and if I am,I’m gonna need you. | 你这样做就很浑 如果我错了 我就需要你的帮助 |
| [24:41] | I need you,and you–you keep taking that away. | 我需要你 你却一直不理解 |
| [24:53] | place the c02 monitor. Did you page dr.Burke? | 打开二氧化碳监视器 传呼Burke大夫了吗? |
| [24:55] | He’s in trauma doing cardiopulmonary bypass. | 他正在做体外循环手术 |
| [24:58] | On meredith grey? | 给Meredith Grey做? |
| [24:59] | Yes,sir. | 是的 大夫 |
| [25:01] | All right.Okay,push 1 of atropine. | 好的 打1个单位阿托品 |
| [25:06] | billy,what’s her temp? | Billy 体温多少? |
| [25:08] | We’re up to 96. | 升到96华氏度了 |
| [25:10] | that’s good.Good.All right. | 那就好 |
| [25:12] | Now we just have to get her heart beating. | 那就差心跳了 |
| [25:14] | okay,draw an A.B.G. | 进行动脉血气采集 |
| [25:15] | Push 1 of epi,a gram of mag and an amp of calcium. | 注射1个单位肾上腺素 1克镁 1小瓶钙 |
| [25:18] | I don’t want to be here. | 我不想呆在这里了 |
| [25:20] | I want to go back. | 我要回去 |
| [25:21] | We were told there wasn’t a lot of time. | 他们说时间不多了 |
| [25:23] | I’m out of time? | 我没时间了? |
| [25:24] | Well,we’re not sure,baby. | 嗯 不太清楚 亲爱的 |
| [25:26] | Oh,god. | 上帝啊 |
| [25:27] | I can’T. | 我不能… |
| [25:28] | I w–oh. | 我– |
| [25:30] | I-I-I had intimacy issues. | 我有很亲的人 |
| [25:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [25:33] | Do you know how stupid that seems now? | 这一切现在看来都太可笑了 |
| [25:36] | Yeah,I do. | 是的 |
| [25:37] | It’s not enough. | 不行 |
| [25:38] | It’s not enough,just a whiff of derek | 我舍不得Derek |
| [25:41] | or just–or cristina. | 舍不得Cristina |
| [25:43] | I need to go back. | 我得回去 |
| [25:45] | Please. | 求你们了 |
| [25:47] | I can’t–I can’T. | 不行 不行 |
| [25:52] | this is not gonna happen,not today. | 你不会死的 |
| [25:53] | You’re not gonna die on me today,not today. | 你不会死的 至少今天不会 |
| [25:55] | v-fib.Give me the paddles. | 心室纤维性颤动 把电击板给我 |
| [26:00] | clear. | 让开 |
| [26:02] | – how many epis is that? – Six. | – 打了多少单位肾上腺素了 – 6个单位 |
| [26:04] | What’s the external pacer? | 外部脉冲怎样了 |
| [26:05] | It’s not catching. | 还是不行 |
| [26:06] | – Billy,what’s her body temp? – 98. | – Billy 体温多少? – 98华氏度 |
| [26:08] | So she’s warm? | 体温恢复了 |
| [26:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [26:18] | and dead. | 还是没醒 |
| [26:29] | V-fib. | 心室纤维性颤动 |
| [26:30] | That looks like v-fib. | 有点像心室纤维性颤动 |
| [26:31] | Shock her at 300. | 300伏电击 |
| [26:33] | – Charged. – Clear. | – 充电 – 让开 |
| [26:41] | you cannot give up. You understand me? | 别放弃 听到没? |
| [26:43] | Do you know how much time and effort and energy an- | 花了这么多时间 |
| [26:46] | and–and resources and drugs. | 人力 物力 药物 |
| [26:52] | you cannot give up. | 你不能放弃 |
| [26:57] | Turning the pacer up to max. | 把监视器开到最大 |
| [27:00] | If there was any ounce of activity, | 只要有任何情况 |
| [27:02] | the pacer would’ve picked it up. | 监视器都会显示的 |
| [27:17] | she’s been on bypass for. | 体外循环 |
| [27:20] | almost an hour. | 已经快1小时了 |
| [27:37] | cristina. | Cristina |
| [27:50] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气了 |
| [27:52] | This will pass. | 等一下就好了 |
| [27:53] | It won’T. | 还是喘 |
| [27:54] | It feels like. | 就好像… |
| [28:03] | mom? | |
| [28:22] | go. | 去吧 |
| [28:25] | Go, meredith. | 去吧 Meredith |
| [28:50] | Try again. | 再来一次 |
| [28:56] | Try again! | 再来一次! |
| [29:08] | Okay, one more round of A. C. L. S. Drugs? | 那好 再来一轮高级心脏救命术的药物吧? |
| [29:13] | One more. | 再来一轮 |
| [29:24] | still v – fib. Okay charge to 300. | 仍然室颤 好的 充电300 |
| [29:26] | Clear. | 开始 |
| [29:39] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该呆在这儿 |
| [29:43] | Neither should you. | 你也是 |
| [29:45] | Just keep going. | 就继续前进吧 |
| [29:49] | Don’t be a damn … | 别做懦夫 … |
| [30:01] | you are … | 你 … |
| [30:04] | you are anything but ordinary, meredith. | 你毫不平凡 Meredith |
| [30:21] | Now run. Run. | 现在快走 走 |
| [30:29] | – is the lidocaine in? – yes. | – 注射利多卡因了吗? – 是的 |
| [30:30] | Okay, holding compressions. | 好的 继续按压 |
| [30:32] | Come on. Come on, ellis. | 加油 加油 Ellis |
| [30:35] | Come on. | 加油 |
| [31:01] | – sinus brady. – okay. | – 窦性心动 – 知道了 |
| [31:02] | We got a heartbeat. | 有心跳了 |
| [31:08] | we got it. | 我们成功了 |
| [31:35] | she’s breathing on her own? | 她能自己呼吸了? |
| [31:36] | She is. | 是的 |
| [31:42] | She’s been down a long time. | 她昏迷了好长时间 |
| [31:44] | Do we know the brain function yet? | 知道脑功能情况了吗? |
| [31:46] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
| [31:49] | Derek, does, um- | Derek 有没有… |
| [31:50] | I haven’t paged him yet. I wanted to … | 还没呼他 我想 … |
| [31:55] | I’m giving her more time. | 再多给她点时间 |
| [32:26] | did you say something? Did you just speak? | 你想说什么? 你刚说话了吗? |
| [32:28] | Oh. | 哦 |
| [32:29] | Oh, meredith. | 哦 Meredith |
| [32:31] | Okay, mer, I don’t understand you. Okay? Try- try again. Try again- | 好 Mer 我不明白 知道吗? 再–再试试 |
| [32:34] | try again for me, okay? | 为了我再试一次 好吗? |
| [32:41] | What? I, um … I can’T … | 什么 我–我不能… |
| [32:46] | please, please don’t be … | 求你了 求你不要… |
| [32:52] | your brain works. Okay? | 你的大脑还能运作 知道吗? |
| [32:54] | So all you need to do is form a word. Please. | 所以只需要组织语言 求你了 |
| [33:04] | Ouch. | 哎唷 |
| [33:17] | Oh, god. | 哦 上帝 |
| [33:20] | Oh. Hi. | 哦 嗨 |
| [33:24] | I’m getting married to burke. | 我要跟Burke结婚了 |
| [33:26] | Not that that should be anywhere on your list of thoughts right now, | 虽然此刻并不是你该思考的问题 |
| [33:29] | but just in case you slip in the hall later or … | 但为了避免你过会儿在大厅滑到或者… |
| [33:37] | you are the one person I wanted to tell. | 我只想告诉你 |
| [33:44] | Thank you for not dying. | 谢谢你能活过来 |
| [34:42] | Hey. | 嗨 |
| [34:45] | hi | 嗨 |
| [35:08] | meredith … | Meredith … |
| [35:10] | my mother’s dead, isn’t she? | 我妈妈死了 是吗? |
| [35:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [35:20] | It’s okay … | 没关系 … |
| [35:23] | I think. | 我想 |
| [35:32] | I think it’s okay. | 我想那没关系 |
| [35:45] | So she’s okay? | 那她没事了? |
| [35:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [35:53] | We never had that. | 我们从没有这种经历 |
| [35:55] | He never … felt that way about me. | 他对我从来没有这种感情 |
| [36:02] | I did. | 我有过 |
| [36:07] | You know, sometimes I think what a waste it is to throw away all that history. | 知道吗 有时我会想 抛开那些过往真是一种浪费 |
| [36:11] | I’m flawed. | 我有缺点 |
| [36:13] | I’m a- a wreck. | 我是个废物 |
| [36:16] | But you- it wasn’t a game. | 但对你–并不是逢场作戏 |
| [36:24] | 60 days. | 60天 |
| [36:27] | Go 60 days with no sex, no other women. | 这六十天里 没有性生活 也没有其他女人 |
| [36:30] | 60 days cold turkey, | 就戒六十天 那我或许就会相信你 |
| [36:34] | So I only have sex with you. | 也就是说 我只能跟你做爱 |
| [36:36] | no. No sex with anyone. | 不 跟谁都不行 |
| [36:40] | Grow up, mark. | 成熟点吧 Mark |
| [36:42] | Find another way to scratch the itch. | 找别的办法过瘾 |
| [36:43] | Say I do. You’ll give us a try, a real try? | 如果我同意 那你就愿意 给我们一次机会 真正的机会? |
| [36:46] | The couple thing – no sneaking around, no booty calls? | 连带的–不用偷偷摸摸 不用当应召? |
| [36:49] | If you make it, yes. | 只要你做得到 |
| [36:51] | Okay. We’re on. | 好的 成交 |
| [36:55] | – Oh, and, addison? – Hmm? | 哦 那么Addison? |
| [36:56] | If I’m not having sex, neither are you. | 如果我不能过性生活 那你也不行 |
| [36:59] | Who would I possibly be having sex with? | 我能跟谁做爱呢? |
| [37:06] | how you doing? | 怎么样了? |
| [37:08] | I hurt all over. | 浑身都疼 |
| [37:11] | How’s your friend? | 你朋友怎么样了? |
| [37:12] | Well, she pulled through. | 挺过来了 |
| [37:13] | Good. That’s great. | 好 那太好了 |
| [37:16] | – And … nobody’S … – claimed you? No. | – 那…还没人… – 认你? |
| [37:19] | No,nothing yet. | 是的 还没有 |
| [37:21] | So we still don’t know anything? | 那我们仍然一无所知? |
| [37:22] | Oh, oh, no,not so. We, uh, learned a lot about you today. | 不 也不是 今天我们了解了你很多事 |
| [37:27] | Well, we know that your heart is healthy. | 我们知道你的心脏健康 |
| [37:29] | We know that your blood type is b – positive. Mm, | 知道你的血型是B阳性 |
| [37:32] | you probably eat pretty healthy, because your cholesterol level is excellent and you’re not diabetic. | 可能你的饮食业很健康 因为胆固醇指标很好 而且没有糖尿病 |
| [37:36] | Your lungs don’t look like smoker’s lungs, | 你的肺也不象吸烟者的 |
| [37:38] | and you don’t drink alcohol on ferries in the morning. | 今早也没在渡轮上喝酒 |
| [37:41] | And you’re about, uh, oh, 32 years old. | 你大约 哦 32岁 |
| [37:47] | And your baby is a girl. | 怀的是女孩儿 |
| [37:55] | Really? | 真的? |
| [37:57] | A girl? | 女孩儿? |
| [37:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [38:08] | and I think I am married. I feel married. | 我想我结婚了 我感觉上已经结婚了 |
| [38:11] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
| [38:13] | See, now I know more about you than some of my closest friends. | 瞧 比起某些亲近的朋友 我现在反而更了解你 |
| [38:19] | that’s pathetic. | 真可怜 |
| [38:24] | – held it down. – Thanks. | 交接了 谢谢 |
| [38:27] | What you did today with meredith … everybody’s talking. | 你今天对Meredith做的… 每个人都在谈论 |
| [38:32] | Chief resident talk. | 有关住院总医师 |
| [38:34] | Okay, I’m talking- to myself- but … | 好吧 是我在说–对我自己– 但是… |
| [38:38] | you’re gonna give me a run for my money. | 你会带给我强烈的竞争欲 |
| [38:45] | Yeah, I am. | 的确 |
| [38:57] | I let you down. | 我让你失望了 |
| [38:59] | And I get it if you don’t trust me right now. But … | 如果你现在不信任我 我也能理解 但是… |
| [39:06] | please, george. | 拜托 George |
| [39:09] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
| [39:11] | It’s us. | 是我们 |
| [39:15] | Please. | 求你了 |
| [39:25] | At the end of a day like this, | 象这样的结局 |
| [39:27] | a day when so many prayers are answered and so many aren’T … | 众多的祈愿者得到回应 还有很多则没有 … |
| [39:36] | you’ve been gone a long time. | 你过世很久了 |
| [39:41] | I know you think died when the alzheimer’s started. | 我知道老年痴呆开始时 你就觉得自己死了 |
| [39:48] | I know it’s a relief to you. | 我知道这对你是种解脱 |
| [39:52] | I know. | 我都懂 |
| [39:56] | But it doesn’t feel like a relief to me. | 但我可不觉得解脱 |
| [40:01] | I’m not relieved. | 我解脱不了 |
| [40:06] | I miss the sound of your voice. | 我想念你的声音 |
| [40:09] | I miss talking to you. | 想念与你交谈 |
| [40:15] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
| [40:27] | I dyed my hair … | 我染发了… |
| [40:32] | for the ladies. | 为了取悦女性 |
| [40:52] | We take our miracles where we find them. | 我们抓住找到的奇迹 |
| [40:57] | We reach across the gap … | 在缝隙中挣扎 … |
| [41:00] | and sometimes … | 有时 … |
| [41:03] | against all odds … | 虽然毫无可能 … |
| [41:07] | against all logic … | 不合逻辑 … |
| [41:10] | we touch. | 但我们能够接触 |
| [41:27] | Izzie. | Izzie |