时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | <外科实习医生格蕾>上集回顾… |
[00:03] | – I was dead. – Now I’m not. | 我之前死了 现在又活了 |
[00:05] | Anybody come looking for me yet? | 有人来找过我吗? |
[00:06] | No hits from missing persons,plus– | 没有失踪人口符合的记录 另外… |
[00:08] | my face is hard to identify. | 我的脸很难辨认 |
[00:10] | Anyone know who the new chief candidate is? | 有人知道新主任候选人是谁吗? |
[00:12] | colin marlowe.the one and only. | Colin Marlowe 独一无二的人选 |
[00:14] | – He… – yes. | – 他… – 没错 |
[00:15] | – With… – yes…. | – 和… – 没错…. |
[00:16] | That your best friend violently disses our marriage every chance she gets… | 哦 你的好朋友总是不放过任何机会 肆意讽刺我们的婚姻… |
[00:19] | she has feelings for you! | 她对你有感觉! |
[00:21] | is she crazy? | 她疯了吗? |
[00:35] | surgeons always have a plan… | 外科医生凡事都有计划… |
[00:39] | where to cut,where to clamp,where to stitch. | 哪里下刀 哪里上夹板 哪里缝合 |
[00:44] | But even with the best plans… | 但即使最完美的计划… |
[00:48] | complications can arise, | 也会出现复杂的情况 |
[00:50] | things can go wrong… | 事情会出错… |
[00:53] | and suddenly you’re caught with your pants down. | 突然之间你的计划土崩瓦解 |
[00:58] | You and george were really going at it last night. | 昨晚你和George可真够闹腾的 |
[01:02] | – what? – Oh,the laughing, | – 什么? – 大笑 |
[01:03] | the drinking,the music– okay,you know what? | 狂饮 震耳欲聋的音乐声 你知道吗? |
[01:05] | Nobody,meaning me, | 没有人 特指我 |
[01:07] | needs to hear george’s rendition of “sexy back” at 3:00 in the morning. | 需要在凌晨三点 听到George唱”Sexy Back”(歌名) |
[01:13] | You shoulda– you shoulda just, you know,said something or–or… | 你应该…应该说些… |
[01:16] | banged on the wall. | 诸如猛捶墙壁之类 |
[01:17] | It’s like living in a youth hostel. | 那像是住青年旅馆才会发生 |
[01:19] | Well,the important thing is, is that she and george made up. | 重要的是 这可都是她和George搞出来的 |
[01:22] | you did,right? | 是你干的 对吧? |
[01:23] | I need to use your bathroom. | 我要用你的浴室 |
[01:25] | – Why? – Because o’malley is puking in mine. | – 怎么了? – 因为O’malley在我的浴室里吐呢 |
[01:27] | Okay,youth hostel. | 的确是青年旅馆 |
[01:28] | George is still here? | George还在? |
[01:30] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[01:31] | Yes,but only because he was too drunk to drive home. | 对 因为他喝的酩酊大醉 不能开车回家 |
[01:35] | you know,just totally impaired, like no-heavy-machinery drunk. | 烂醉如泥 就跟没骨头似的 |
[01:40] | What’s her problem? | 她怎么回事? |
[01:41] | Still drunk. | 宿醉未醒 |
[01:43] | What’s she doing here? | 她又在这干吗? |
[01:44] | She’s afraid she’s ruining her engagement to burke, | 她生怕自己会毁了和Burke的订婚 |
[01:47] | so she’s hiding from him. | 所以躲到这儿来了 |
[01:48] | Not anymore.I have a plan. | 不会再躲了 我有计划了 |
[01:50] | Burke doesn’t want me to marry him just to appease him– | Burke不想让我只为了安慰他而结婚 |
[01:52] | – which you are- – so… | – 事实上你是嘛 – 所以… |
[01:55] | we don’t get married. | 我们不结婚了 |
[01:56] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[01:57] | We go back to the way it was. | 恢复以往的生活 |
[01:59] | “Be kind.Rewind.” | “平心回覆” |
[02:00] | My plan has a name. | 我的计划就叫这个名字 |
[02:01] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[02:03] | Gotta get to work. | 去上班 |
[02:05] | I’ll see you guys there. | 医院见 |
[02:08] | is that george? | 那是George吗? |
[02:09] | You said he was upstairs puking. | 你说他在楼上吐的 |
[02:11] | So now he’s downstairs puking. | 现在他在楼下吐了 |
[02:17] | – izzie. – George. | |
[02:18] | What the hell happened last night? | 昨晚到底怎么回事? |
[02:20] | Callie is gonna kill me. | Callie会杀了我 |
[02:22] | Did I at least call her before I passed out? | 我昏睡前至少给她打过电话吧? |
[02:27] | No. | 没有 |
[02:30] | you don’T… | 你不… |
[02:32] | you don’t remember? | 你不记得了? |
[02:33] | I remember the bourbon… | 我记得那波旁威士忌… |
[02:36] | and,uh… | 还有… |
[02:38] | I don’T… | 我不… |
[02:41] | where did you sleep? | 你睡哪? |
[02:45] | big day. | 今天可是大日子 |
[02:47] | What time’s your interview with the board? | 董事会对你的面试在几点? |
[02:48] | 3:00. | 3点 |
[02:49] | Guweweif,if hav hanquesquons,onleasle-e– | 如果你有问题 来找我 |
[02:51] | ye tha t ynk y thinthi hai everythinth llwellhandha .O. | 谢谢 我想一切都会顺利 |
[02:55] | Thth a big figder. | 好大一个文件夹 |
[02:57] | us,it’s n’shing. | 没什么东西 |
[02:59] | ‘S,uh,just a few ide i have for feattle gra G. | 就是我关于西雅图仁爱医院的一点想法 |
[03:01] | A 10-year plan,which,uh, really is just a few… | 一个十年规划 这实际上只是一些… |
[03:05] | tweaks. | 调整 |
[03:07] | What did,uh,einstein say? | 爱因斯坦那句怎么说的? |
[03:08] | Newton did the work,I’m merely standing on his shoulders. | 是牛顿的成就伟大 我只是站在了巨人的肩上 |
[03:12] | And in this scenario,I’m newton. | 这么说 我是牛顿咯 |
[03:21] | george… | |
[03:24] | – You look nice. – I look insane. | – 你看起来很漂亮 – 我看起来有点精神失常 |
[03:26] | I’m– I’m wearing pearls. | 我 我戴了珍珠项链 |
[03:27] | Listen– listen,about,uh,last night– | 听着 听着 呃 昨晚 |
[03:31] | we’re gonna have to put a pin in that for now, | 那些事先搁一边 |
[03:32] | because as of this moment, | 因为从此刻起 |
[03:34] | you and I are the perfect couple.Okay? | 你和我就是一对恩爱夫妻 明白吗? |
[03:36] | We are the perfect,happily married couple who are perfect and– | 我们幸福美满 举案齐眉 |
[03:39] | and never fight,because,uh, | 从不冷言相对 |
[03:42] | because my dad’s in town. | 因为我爸爸来了 |
[03:44] | What? | 什么? |
[03:46] | My dad’s in town,and,uh, | 我爸爸来了 |
[03:49] | he wants to meet my husband. | 他想见见我丈夫 |
[03:53] | The o’malleys. | O’malley夫妇 |
[03:57] | carry on. | 请继续 |
[03:58] | Do your stuff,your married stuff. | 继续你们的事 你们的家事 |
[04:05] | you told her about our fight? | 你告诉她我们吵架了? |
[04:08] | just when exactly is he coming? | 他具体什么时候来? |
[04:09] | Today.Lunch.Cafeteria. | 今天 在食堂一起吃午饭 |
[04:11] | But you know what? I think I’m gonna change it to joe’s | 知道吗? 我觉得最好改到Joe的酒吧 |
[04:13] | so he might not be able to tell that stink’s coming from you. | 那样他可能闻不出你身上的臭味 |
[04:15] | No,it’s–it’s okay.Oh,god. It’s gonna be okay. | 不 没事 老天啊 会没事的 |
[04:19] | Uh,I’m good with parents. | 我和父母关系良好 |
[04:21] | Parents love me. | 父母宠爱我 |
[04:23] | Funny,funny,funny little man. | 可笑滑稽的小男人 |
[04:25] | Funny little smelly little man. | 臭气熏天的小男人 |
[04:27] | Get in the shower,okay? | 去洗个澡吧 拜托 |
[04:27] | – It’s gonna be okay. – Just get in the shower. | – 会没事的 – 洗你的澡去吧 |
[04:29] | I know.You’ll see. He’s gonna love me. | 我知道 你看着吧 他会喜欢我的 |
[04:31] | No. | 不 |
[04:37] | what’s this? | 这是什么? |
[04:38] | We bring each other coffee.This is what we do. | 我们互相买咖啡的 这是习惯 |
[04:40] | No,it’s what we used to do, | 不 这是以前的习惯 |
[04:42] | before you moved in.We started making coffee at home. | 在你搬进来前的习惯 之后我们就在家煮咖啡了 |
[04:46] | You know,I’m– I’m not really interested in going back to the way it used to be. | 我 我对于回到以前并不感兴趣 |
[04:49] | So unless you have something else to say to me… | 所以除非你想对我说点什么… |
[04:54] | I’ve already had my coffee. | 我已经喝了咖啡了 |
[05:09] | Good morning,doctors. | 早啊 医生们 |
[05:10] | Good morning. | 早 |
[05:11] | Big day today,huh? | 今天可是大日子 对吧? |
[05:12] | Good luck to all and sundry,hey? | 祝大家好运 |
[05:19] | – He has a 10-year plan. – What? | – 他有个十年规划 – 什么? |
[05:22] | He’s presenting the board with a 10-year plan for the surgical wing. | 他要给董事会展示他对外科部的十年规划 |
[05:25] | He’s only been here a day. | 他才到这儿一天 |
[05:26] | Did you see that folder? | 看到那个大文件夹了吗? |
[05:28] | It’s full of plans, | 装满了计划 |
[05:29] | “tweaks” for my hospital. | 对于我的医院的”调整” |
[05:37] | This is our computer-generated approximation of your original | 这是电脑根据三维CT扫描 |
[05:40] | facial structure based on the 3-d C.T.Scans we did. | 所做的你的原始面部结构图 |
[05:44] | It’s what you could look like after reconstructive surgery. | 这是修复手术后你可能会有的外貌 |
[05:47] | or you could look like this. | 像这样 |
[05:50] | or this. | 或者这样 |
[05:55] | You don’t like them? | 你不喜欢? |
[05:56] | No,it’s not that. | 不 不是 |
[06:02] | um…how does this work exactly? | 这个手术到底要怎么进行? |
[06:07] | He’ll make an incision along your hairline,and then… | 他会沿你的发际切口 然后… |
[06:12] | it’s okay.I can take it. | 没事的 我能接受 |
[06:15] | He’ll literally pull your face off. | 说的直白点 他要把你的脸揭下来 |
[06:19] | it sounds a lot worse than it is. | 听上去比实际情况要可怕些 |
[06:22] | Your face is extremely elastic, | 脸部肌肉非常有弹性 |
[06:23] | and pulling it down allows me to repair the bone fractures | 把肌肉拉下后 我就可以修复下面的骨骼 |
[06:26] | underneath without causing any scaring. | 而不留下任何疤痕 |
[06:29] | And once you’ve healed,no one will ever know you had the surgery. | 等你痊愈了 没人会知道你做过手术 |
[06:33] | I’m that good. | 这方面我很擅长 |
[06:35] | He is.It’s annoying. | 的确这样 但听多了会很烦人 |
[06:37] | The surgery won’t affect my baby? | 手术不会伤害我的宝宝? |
[06:39] | I’ll be monitoring the baby throughout. | 我会全程监控宝宝的情况 |
[06:42] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[06:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:47] | So… | 那么… |
[06:48] | then I-I just have to pick one? | 那我 我只要选一个? |
[06:54] | do I have to pick one now? | 我必须现在就选吗? |
[06:56] | Um,take a couple hours and think about it. | 你有几小时的时间想想 |
[06:59] | Couple hours… | 几小时… |
[07:07] | dr.Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[07:08] | Chief,our jane doe is getting a new face today. | 主任 我们的无名女患者 今天要有张新面孔了 |
[07:10] | Well,that’s exciting. | 真叫人激动 |
[07:14] | How are you doing,meredith? | Meredith 你还好吗? |
[07:15] | You didn’t take too much time off after | 在那之后 你并没有休息多少时间 |
[07:17] | I’m fine.Really,sir. | 我很好 真的 先生 |
[07:18] | I,uh,I think working is the best thing I can do. | 我觉得工作是目前我最应该做的事 |
[07:21] | Like mother,like daughter,huh? | 有其母必有其女 |
[07:23] | Dr.Grey,what can you tell me about reconstructing the orbital floor? | Grey医生 关于面部骨骼重建你知道多少? |
[07:27] | Uh,you can create a new base for the eye socket by harvesting bone from the skull. | 你可以从头骨移植骨头做眼窝 |
[07:32] | Dr.Bailey,dr.Grey will be scrubbing in on the jane doe surgery.Come on. | Bailey医生 Grey医生可以参与 无名女患者的手术 来吧 |
[07:36] | I’ll show you how to do it without breaking the bone graft into a million pieces. | 我演示给你看如何完成手术 而不把移植的骨头弄成碎片 |
[07:39] | congratulations,dr.Grey. | 祝贺你 Grey医生 |
[07:40] | okay,let’s go,people. | 好吧 我们走 |
[07:48] | Oh,wait,wait,wait. | 等等 等等 |
[07:49] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你们谈谈 |
[07:50] | Why? | 什么事? |
[07:51] | Uh,to prepare you guys for what you’re about to see. | 让你们为即将看到的情景做点心理准备 |
[07:53] | You meant–you meant “you” like “us,” not like “me.” | 你说的”YOU”是指”我们” 而不是”我” (YOU可以指”你” 也可指”你们”) |
[07:56] | You don’t–you don’t want to talk to me, | 你不是 你不是想和我说话的 |
[07:58] | you want to talk to us about a pat–about a patient. | 你想跟我们谈一个病…病人的情况 |
[08:00] | That’s what I just said. | 那正是我所说的 |
[08:03] | Uh,this patient has a disease so rare that you’ll probably never see it gain–F.O.P. | 这个病人得了很罕见的病 你们可能都不会再见到了 F.O.P. |
[08:07] | Oh,uh,fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva? | 进行性发育异常骨化症? |
[08:10] | Yeah.It’s a congenital disease which turns muscle into bone. | 对 这是种先天性疾病 会让肌肉骨化 |
[08:13] | You become a human statue. | 你就变成活体雕像了 |
[08:15] | So just,uh,try to learn. | 所以 努力学习 |
[08:16] | Try not to stare,okay? | 别死盯着看 对吗? |
[08:19] | Okay. | 对 |
[08:23] | If you people are interns, you need to stand back. | 你们是实习生的话 就得站到后头 |
[08:26] | Nina,please don’t be rude. | Nina 别这么没礼貌 |
[08:27] | My mother still has movement in her face and hands. | 我妈妈脸部和手还能动 |
[08:30] | I would like to keep it that way,so please be careful. | 我希望这种情况能保持下去 所以小心点 |
[08:32] | If you press too hard during an exam or bump into her accidentally, | 要是你们在检查中 太用力按到或意外撞到她 |
[08:35] | it causes a bone to grow where a bone shouldn’t grow. | 都会让骨头在不该长的地方长出来 |
[08:38] | So there can be no accidents. | 不能有意外发生 |
[08:40] | Okay,remember that when you’re dealing with her today. | 好吧 你们给她检查时记住这条 |
[08:41] | It’s just a stomach virus or a flu. | 只是肠胃细菌感染或者流感 |
[08:44] | I’m sure it’s nothing. Nina insisted that I come in. | 我肯定没什么大不了的 Nina坚持我进医院 |
[08:45] | She was vomiting blood | 她吐血了 |
[08:47] | and going through her pain meds like they were candy. | 吃止疼药像吃糖一样 |
[08:50] | And she has new growths on her back, | 背部有了新的骨质生长 |
[08:52] | no doubt caused by some clumsy interns on her last hospital stay. | 毫无疑问是上家医院 某些笨手笨脚的实习生惹的祸 |
[08:56] | Well,obviously you’re having a flare-up of the F.O.P., | 明显 进行性发育异常骨化症恶化了 |
[08:59] | But what really concerns me is the vomiting. | 但真正让我担心的还是呕吐 |
[09:00] | So I’m gonna need a C.T., See what’s going on. | 做个C.T. 了解下情况 |
[09:05] | did you build that? | 这是你做的? |
[09:06] | My mom did. | 我妈妈建的 |
[09:07] | No,nina did it. | 不是 Nina建的 |
[09:09] | I used to do it.I’m not able to. | 以前做过 现在不行了 |
[09:10] | It keeps her active. | 做这个能让她活动活动 |
[09:12] | When she’s active, she has fewer flare-ups. | 活动起来的话 发病次数也减少了 |
[09:15] | Plus it makes her happy… | 另外也让她开心 |
[09:16] | and relaxed. | 放松一点 |
[09:20] | Good.Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:26] | Can I work in the clinic today? | 今天我能去诊所工作吗? |
[09:28] | You don’t want the F.O.P.Case? | 不想跟进行性发育异常骨化症吗? |
[09:29] | Clinic?Why?What’s going on in the clinic? | 诊所? 干吗? 诊所里有啥好事? |
[09:31] | Nothing.I just feel clinic-Y. | 没事 我只是很诊所化 |
[09:32] | That’s not a word. I’ll take the clinic. | 都没”诊所化”这个单词 我要去诊所 |
[09:34] | Cristina! | |
[09:35] | You both can go to the clinic. | 你们俩都能去 |
[09:36] | The board is interviewing the chief candidates all day today, | 董事会全天要对主任候选人进行面试 |
[09:39] | so we’re light on surgeries. | 所以我们今天没什么手术 |
[09:40] | O’malley. | |
[09:42] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[09:43] | You’re with dr.O’malley. | 你和O’Malley医生一起 |
[09:45] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[09:46] | What am I supposed to do? | 我要做什么? |
[09:47] | Find dr.Montgomery.See if you can help with jane doe. | 去找Montgomory医生 看看你不能帮一下那个无名女 |
[09:54] | I showered twice. | 我洗了两次澡了 |
[09:55] | It’s coming out of your pores,george. | 味道都从你毛孔里透出来了 George |
[09:57] | You reek,you’re trembling,and there’s no way I’m letting you near my patient right now. | 你满身酒气 浑身发抖 现在绝对不能让你见我父母 |
[10:00] | – Dr.Bailey. – don’t tell bailey.don’t tell bailey. | – Bailey医生 – 别告诉Bailey 别告诉Bailey |
[10:01] | Bailey,uh,with mrs.Rogerson’s limited mobility, | Bailey 由于Rogerson夫人行动不方便 |
[10:04] | I’m gonna,uh,need an extra set of hands. | 我还需要人手 |
[10:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:08] | Stevens. | |
[10:10] | Yang will handle the clinic. | Yang负责诊所就行 |
[10:11] | You’ll be with the o’malleys today. | 你今天和O’Malley夫妇一起 |
[10:24] | ga Season 3 Episode 19 | |
[10:31] | it’s my foot. | 我的脚 |
[10:32] | It hurts like crazy. | 疼得要命 |
[10:34] | I’m gonna need a painkiller. | 我需要止痛药 |
[10:35] | Can’t spend the whole day propped on an ice pack. | 总不能一整天都用冰袋敷着啊 |
[10:37] | Uh,you’re gonna need to take off your shoe. | 现在请脱了你的鞋 |
[10:39] | No,no,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[10:40] | I’ve been down this route before. | 以前我也有过这样的情况 |
[10:41] | Just slip me a couple painkillers,and I’ll be on my way. | 给我开点止疼药 我就能走了 |
[10:44] | Sir,uh,did you go to medical school? | 先生 你上过医学院吗? |
[10:47] | I did. | 我上过 |
[10:48] | Take off your shoe. | 把鞋脱了 |
[10:51] | you have type 2 diabetes. | 你有二型糖尿病 |
[10:52] | Ten years now. | 已经10年了 |
[10:54] | Yeah,well,you inspect your feet every day.Have you noticed anything? | 嗯 那你天天能看到你的脚 有没有发现什么问题? |
[10:56] | I notice it hurts. | 很疼 |
[10:57] | Look,I got 30 guys sitting on their ass waiting for me to show up. | 听着 还有30个家伙等着我 |
[11:00] | Sir,I get it.You’re in a hurry. That makes the two of us. | 先生 我明白你赶时间 只会让我们俩 |
[11:02] | Sock. | 都难做(袜子也脱了) |
[11:19] | you need to call your guys and tell them you’re not coming in. | 你得打电话给你的人 跟他们说你今天不会去了 |
[11:25] | did you choose a face? | 你选好脸了吗? |
[11:26] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[11:28] | I was hoping I’d see one of ’em and, | 我真希望自己见过她们 |
[11:30] | I don’t know,recognize myself or something, | 不知道 我想认出我自己什么的 |
[11:33] | but I don’t recognize any of these women. | 可是这里面我谁都不认识 |
[11:36] | What if I choose the wrong one? | 要是我选错了人怎么办? |
[11:38] | What if my husband or boyfriend or whoever’s baby | 要是我丈夫 或者男朋友 不管是谁的孩子 |
[11:41] | this is shows up tomorrow with a– | 如果他们明天来了 |
[11:43] | with a picture of what I’m supposed to look like, | 拿着一张我原来样子的照片来找我 |
[11:46] | but it’s too late,and I’m stuck with the wrong face for the rest of my life? | 那太迟了 而我得带着一张错脸过下半辈子了 |
[11:49] | Okay,that would suck, but if you don’t pick one… | 没错 的确很糟糕 不过你不选的话 |
[11:52] | this is gonna be your face the rest of your life. | 这张脸就会陪伴你度过余生了 |
[12:05] | Shouldn’t you be preparing for your board interview? | 你不是应该在准备董事会的面试吗? |
[12:07] | I am. | 我在准备呢 |
[12:13] | Mmm.You’re hovering. | 你在犹豫不决 |
[12:14] | No,I’m breathing you in. | 没有 我想和你亲近亲近 |
[12:16] | You’re hovering. | 你正犹豫不决 |
[12:18] | Fine.I’m hovering. | 好吧 我是犹豫不决 |
[12:19] | If cristina would sleep in her own bed,I wouldn’t have to hover at work. | 要是Cristina能睡在自己的床上 我就没必要工作时候踱来踱去了 |
[12:22] | I could hover in bed. | 就能在床上打转了 |
[12:23] | A different type of hovering perhaps. | 或许别有一番风情 |
[12:29] | how bad is it today, | 今天有多糟呢? |
[12:31] | on a scale of one to ten? | 1到10里面选个糟糕指数吧 |
[12:33] | Seven.Maybe a six. | 7 或许是6 |
[12:35] | You know what’s gonna make it even better than that? | 你知道有什么能让今天变得好点吗? |
[12:37] | Mnh-mnh.What? | 什么? |
[12:38] | The calvarial bone harvest I get to do on sloan’s jane doe later. | 待会儿我可以为Sloan的无名女人 动颅骨揭取手术了 |
[12:42] | Sloan’s gonna let you do a harvest… | Sloan让你做取骨术 |
[12:45] | by yourself? | 你自己来? |
[12:46] | By myself. | 我自己来 |
[12:47] | Which makes me very cool in the eyes of my dead mother,by the way. | 另外 这也让我死去的老妈觉得我很酷 |
[12:51] | Okay,then.Well,I better let you study. | 这样 我还是让你看书好了 |
[12:53] | Better stop distracting me. | 最好不要打扰我 |
[12:54] | I will not be cool in the eyes of my dead mother if I maim jane doe. | 要是让无名女残废了 这样在她眼里我可就不酷了 |
[13:06] | uh,we’re gonna need you to lie very still,mrs.Rogerson. | Rogerson夫人 你必须躺着不动 |
[13:09] | I think I can do that,dr.O’malley. | 我想可以的 O’Malley医生 |
[13:16] | Sorry about that,mrs.Rogerson. | 很抱歉 Rogerson夫人 |
[13:20] | Oh.I’m never gonna drink again. | 哦 我肯定不会再喝酒了 |
[13:22] | I can’t believe I have to be presentable for callie’s dad at lunch. | 真不敢想象午餐时候 我怎么去见Callie父亲 |
[13:29] | oh,god. | 哦 天哪 |
[13:33] | hours– hours of our lives– | 几个小时啊 我们俩在一起几个小时 |
[13:37] | many hours that are all I can think about, | 我能回想起来的 那么长时间 |
[13:40] | and you seriously don’t remember? | 你真的一点都不记得了? |
[13:43] | How can you not remember those many,many hours? | 你怎么就不记得那几个小时? |
[13:46] | Let–izzie,if…oh,god. | Izzie 要是…天 |
[13:49] | Whatever I did,whatever I said,I was drunk. | 不管我做了什么 说了什么 都是因为我喝醉了 |
[13:52] | I’m sure I didn’t mean it. | 我肯定不是有意的 |
[13:53] | George,I promise you,you meant it. | George 我可以肯定你是有意的 |
[13:56] | You meant it a lot. | 你意图明显 |
[13:57] | You meant it more than once. | 你不只一次想要那么干 |
[14:01] | Do you see that? | 看见没有? |
[14:03] | gotta page callie. | 得叫Callie过来 |
[14:12] | You’ll be pleased to hear I’m proposing an expansion to the hospital board this afternoon. | 听见这个消息你一定很高兴 我打算今天下午扩大医院部门 |
[14:16] | Give you quite a few more places to hide. | 这样你就有更多地方可躲了 |
[14:18] | I’m not going to hide. | 我又不会再躲了 |
[14:19] | I’m just trying to find my resident. | 我只是想找到我的病人 |
[14:21] | I come here to seattle to see you, and you don’t even give me a moment? | 我来西雅图见你 你却一点时间都不给我? |
[14:23] | You didn’t come here to see me. You came here to get a job. | 你不是来见我的 你是来工作的 |
[14:25] | I came here for both. | 两样都是 |
[14:26] | Well,you made a mistake. | 那就是你错了 |
[14:29] | Are you going to invite me? | 你会邀请我吗? |
[14:30] | – Where? – To the wedding. | – 去哪儿? – 婚礼 |
[14:31] | Will you stop talking about the wedding? | 你能不能不要说婚礼? |
[14:33] | Most blushing brides to be love to talk about the wedding. | 大多数羞涩的准新娘都喜欢谈婚礼的 |
[14:35] | What the matter? | 你怎么了? |
[14:36] | Are we getting cold feet. | 你临阵退缩了? |
[14:40] | Please leave. | 请走吧 |
[14:42] | If he’s rushing you,you should tell him. | 如果他催着你 你得告诉他 |
[14:45] | When you marry,you want to be ready. | 你想准备好了再结婚 |
[14:48] | He should understand that. | 他必须明白这点 |
[14:58] | Good afternoon,board.No. | 下午好 董事们 |
[15:02] | Good afternoon,ladies and gentlemen of the board. | 下午好 董事会的先生女士们 |
[15:06] | I am so grateful for this opportunity. | 很荣幸有这样的机会 |
[15:08] | Don’t wear the glasses. | 不要戴眼镜了 |
[15:10] | You fiddle with ’em.It makes you look indecisive. | 你会习惯性地推推眼镜 这会让你看上去没有主见 |
[15:12] | And stop stressing. | 也别再给自己加压了 |
[15:13] | It’ll be like any other job interview. | 把这当成一般的面试 |
[15:15] | “What do you consider your strengths? What do you consider your weaknesses?” | “你认为你的长处是什么 缺点是什么” |
[15:20] | What do you consider your weaknesses? | 你认为你的缺点是什么? |
[15:23] | I don’t have any. | 我没有缺点 |
[15:24] | I’m that good. | 我就是那么好 |
[15:27] | What are yours? | 你呢? |
[15:28] | I’m an easy mark for evil redheads. | 我很容易受邪恶的红发女人骗 |
[15:31] | trust me,you have other weaknesses. | 相信我 你还有别的缺点 |
[15:35] | Obviously… | 最明显的 |
[15:37] | you are a man-whore. | 你是”鸭” |
[15:38] | Correction. | 纠正 |
[15:39] | I was a man-whore. | 我过去是 |
[15:40] | Yeah,well,while you’re bragging about that to the board, | 好吧 当你在董事会上 吹嘘你的风流往事的时候 |
[15:43] | colin marlowe is pitching his 10-year plan. | Colin Marlowe已经制定了他的10年规划 |
[15:46] | 10-year plan? | 10年规划? |
[15:48] | Was that a requirement? | 有这要求吗? |
[15:50] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[15:52] | Mrs.Rogerson,according to your C.T., | Rogerson夫人 你的CT显示 |
[15:54] | You have severe internal bleeding. | 你有严重的内出血 |
[15:56] | It was probably caused by your anti-inflammatory medication. | 可能是因为使用消炎药的缘故 |
[15:59] | Does that require surgery? Because she can’t have any– | 要动手术吗? 她不能.. |
[16:01] | obviously any surgical procedure could cause more bone growth or do more damage than good. | 很明显任何手术过程可能促使骨骼生长 也可能造成很大的伤害 |
[16:06] | That’s why dr.Burke’s here. | 所以Burke医生也来了 |
[16:07] | What we can do is insert a line into your groin and then | 我们能做的是在你的腹股沟处插进管子 |
[16:10] | float a catheter up and embolize the area. | 然后让导尿管浮起 栓塞该区域 |
[16:13] | That’s minimally invasive? | 这样副作用最小? |
[16:14] | As minimally invasive as possible. | 已经是尽可能小了 |
[16:16] | But with your condition, even this is risky. | 但考虑到你的情况 这样做都很冒险 |
[16:19] | I’m 41 years old. | 我41岁了 |
[16:21] | Most F.O.P.Patients don’t live to 45. | 大多数患有进行性发育异常骨化症的病人 都活不过45岁 |
[16:25] | I’m down to the use of my face and hands. | 现在我脸部和手都快没有知觉了 |
[16:27] | Pretty soon I won’t have anything. | 很快我便完全是个废人了 |
[16:29] | So what would happen… | 要是我不动手术 |
[16:31] | if I refuse the surgery? | 会有什么后果? |
[16:36] | You will bleed to death… | 你会失血过多而死 |
[16:39] | within a day or two. | 一两天的事 |
[16:42] | Is that painful? | 会很痛苦吗? |
[16:43] | – Mom,stop,okay? – Nina,please.Let me think. | – 妈妈 别说了好吗? – Nina 求你 让我想想 |
[16:46] | The reason you’ve gotten this far– | 你能活到现在的原因 |
[16:48] | our treatment plan works. | 是因为我们的治疗计划很奏效 |
[16:52] | It will work. | 将来也会的 |
[16:57] | burke is using powerpoint. | Burke在用幻灯片 |
[16:59] | He’s doing a powerpoint presentation for the board, | 他会用幻灯向董事会作演示 |
[17:01] | which is cool if it’s,like,1998. | 要是在1998年是挺酷的 |
[17:06] | There’s no swag,is there? | 没有暗箱操作吧? |
[17:08] | We’re not allowed to give gifts? | 我们不能送礼? |
[17:11] | Why did you ask meredith to do a bone graft on your jane doe? | 为什么你要让Meredith对无名氏 做颅骨揭取手术? |
[17:18] | Because I’m her teacher, and that’s my job. | 因为我是她的老师 那是我的职责 |
[17:20] | You’re doing it to impress the chief. | 你这么做是要打动主任 |
[17:23] | You’re setting her up,and she can’t fail right now. | 你这是害她 她现在不能失败 |
[17:27] | Why don’t you let your girlfriend decide what she can or can’t do? | 为什么你不能让你女朋友自己决定 什么能做什么不能做? |
[17:31] | I will hurt you if this goes wrong for her. | 要是出了差错我会扁你一顿 |
[17:41] | Huh.Is…is that A… | 这 这是… |
[17:43] | dollhouse? | 玩具屋吗? |
[17:45] | The lights work and everything. It’s the perfect little home. | 那些灯饰什么的温馨的小家 |
[17:49] | Did you have a dollhouse growing up? | 小时候你有玩具屋吗? |
[17:50] | I had sex last night… | 我昨晚做爱了 |
[17:54] | with the wrong person. | 但是对象错了 |
[17:56] | But the thing is,it didn’t feel wrong at the time. | 奇怪的是 那时候我感觉一点问题没有 |
[17:59] | It felt like… | 感觉就像… |
[18:01] | something was falling into place. | 一切都是水到渠成 |
[18:03] | so what do I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[18:05] | what am I,the go-to person for adultery? | 我是什么人 通奸这种事都来找我? |
[18:08] | No.I…I just… | 不是 我只是… |
[18:12] | I just don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[18:15] | You stop. | 别这样干了 |
[18:18] | That’s what you do. | 这就是你该做的 |
[18:20] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[18:21] | I mean,how do you know that it didn’t feel so right because… | 我是说 你怎么知道这事不对劲 是因为… |
[18:25] | it’s god’s plan? | 这是天意? |
[18:28] | God wants you to be an adulterer? | 上帝想让你成为一个情妇? |
[18:32] | god got a virgin pregnant by magic. | 上帝能用魔法让一个处女怀孕 |
[18:34] | God is not playing by the rules. | 上帝从不按游戏规则来玩 |
[18:37] | Uh,talk to paul. | 跟Paul说 |
[18:38] | Mr.Kendry. | Kendry先生 |
[18:40] | No,paul will get you drywall numbers. | 不 Paul会给你Drywall的号码 |
[18:42] | Mr.Kendry. | Kendry先生 |
[18:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:45] | Let me just write a couple notes about that call. | 让我记几件刚才电话里说的事 |
[18:47] | Mr.Kendry,we’re gonna have to amputate your foot. | Kendry先生 我们必须截去你的脚 |
[18:53] | – What? – The infection is in the bone. | – 什么? – 感染已经深人骨头里 |
[18:55] | If we don’t remove the foot, it will travel to your blood, | 如果我们不帮你截肢 它将会转移到你的血液中 |
[18:57] | and that will cause sepsis and possible death. | 它将引起脓血症并可能导致死亡 |
[19:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:06] | Y– how can you be so… | 你怎么可以… |
[19:08] | I mean,I-I can’t get around A… | 我是说 我 我不能到处走… |
[19:11] | no,no,no,no,no.No,no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[19:13] | You’re not cutting off my foot. | 你不会砍了我的脚 |
[19:14] | Sir,diabetes is a manageable disease. | 先生 糖尿病是一种可以控制的疾病 |
[19:17] | If you had been here even a month ago,maybe we could’ve– | 如果你早点到这里来 甚至是早一个月 我们或许可以… |
[19:19] | okay,so I screwed up. | 好的 我搞砸了 |
[19:21] | But you’re telling me that this is my only option because I’m late getting in here? | 但是你现在说这是我的唯一选择 就因为我来晚了? |
[19:25] | That there is no way– | 这不可能… |
[19:26] | – mr.Kendry- – no! | – Kendry先生- – 不行! |
[19:31] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[19:33] | There’s gotta be a way for me to get that month back. | 一定有什么方法能弥补我晚来的那一个月 |
[19:37] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[19:38] | I’ll do it.I’ll do every line of every plan you give me. | 我会去做 我会严格按你给我的任何计划去做 |
[19:42] | I’ll do it. | 我会做的 |
[19:43] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[19:47] | You gotta find a way to save my foot. | 你要想法帮我保住我的脚 |
[19:59] | Hey,what do you think of a robotics lab as a goal for the hospital,hmm? | 嘿 你觉得将机器人实验室作为 医院的未来的发展目标怎么样? |
[20:02] | – Derek… – you’re harvesting. | – 你在做练习 |
[20:04] | I’m trying to be supportive…But this graft,it’s really tricky. | 我很想支持你… 但是这个移植手术 真的很需要技巧 |
[20:08] | You don’t have to do it,you know? | 你不需要做这个 知道吗? |
[20:09] | I talked to mark,and,uh– | 我跟Mark谈了 并且… |
[20:11] | you what? | 什么? |
[20:12] | I talked to mark.I mean, meredith,this is a– | 我跟Mark谈了 我是说 Meredith 这是… |
[20:15] | it’s a complex procedure– | 这是个非常复杂的手术… |
[20:16] | you don’t think I can do it? | 你觉得我做不来吗? |
[20:16] | When has mark sloan allowed his interns to do anything, | 什么时候开始 Mark Sloan让他的实习生做事了? |
[20:21] | let alone harvest a bone graft? | 什么时候让实习生单独做一个取骨术了? |
[20:23] | He’s in the race for chief. | 他在竞争主任的位置 |
[20:25] | He’s trying to prove he can teach. | 他想证明他可以教人 |
[20:26] | By teaching you. | 靠教你 |
[20:27] | Your mother died,and the chief is gonna be watching you very closely. | 你妈妈刚去世 主任最近正非常仔细的观察你 |
[20:29] | And mark is trying to gain points by– | Mark想加点分数 靠… |
[20:31] | using me. | 利用我 |
[20:32] | If it goes well,he gets the credit. | 如果这次顺利 他就得到了信任 |
[20:34] | If it goes poorly,he gets the save. | 如果这次不顺利 他会自己补救 |
[20:38] | So this is about you one-upping mark. | 所以这是关乎你能否胜过Mark |
[20:40] | He’s using you. | 他在利用你 |
[20:42] | I’m just trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[20:45] | You don’t need to. | 你不需要 |
[20:48] | Close the door on your way out. | 出去的时候关门 |
[21:03] | Can I help you with those,dr.Bailey? | 需要我帮忙吗 Bailey医生? |
[21:05] | What do you want? | 你想干吗? |
[21:06] | See,that’s what I like about you. | 看看 这就是我喜欢你的地方 |
[21:07] | You always get right to the point. | 你总是能一针见血 |
[21:08] | Make it quick.I’m headed over to the clinic. | 有话快说 我正赶去门诊呢 |
[21:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:11] | What would you change about this hospital if you could? | 如果你可以 你将如何改变这座医院? |
[21:15] | Is this for your board interview? | 这是为了你的董事会面试吗? |
[21:17] | You want me to do your homework for you because I’m not busy enough,is that it? | 你觉得我还不够忙 想让我帮你完成作业吗? |
[21:21] | All the other attendings are putting together 10-year plans. | 所有主治医生都在整理10年的规划 |
[21:24] | I was just looking for some input. | 我只是在寻找一些切入点 |
[21:26] | Input?You want– | 切入点? 你想… |
[21:28] | I have patients in need of medical attention right now. | 现在我有病人急需治疗 |
[21:31] | This guy here is about to have one less appendage. | 这个男人需要给他上假肢 |
[21:34] | I don’t have a 10-year plan for him. | 我可没有10年的计划给他 |
[21:35] | I have a “right now” plan for him– | 我给他的只有”当前”的计划 |
[21:37] | cut off his foot to save his life. | 砍了他的脚来挽救他的生命 |
[21:39] | So you need to get out of my way right now so I can do my job. | 因此你最好给我让路 让我好做我的工作 |
[21:45] | – Right now? – Right now. | – 就现在? – 就现在 |
[21:50] | Talk to me about blackouts.Are they real? | 跟我谈谈黑朦 有这回事吗? |
[21:54] | Do you really not remember anything afterwards? | 你真的会一点都不记得了? |
[21:56] | Iz, I’m fine.Not drinking. | Iz 我很好 没有喝酒 |
[21:57] | I’m not drowning my sorrows.Fine. | 没有沉浸在我的痛苦中 我很好 |
[22:00] | Everybody needs to stop trying to protect me. | 你们每个人都不要在试着保护我了 |
[22:02] | Um, this isn’T…really about you. | 这不是…跟你有关的事 |
[22:05] | I’m asking, back when you had a best friend named tequila, | 我在问你 你喝龙舌兰的时候 |
[22:08] | did you actually ever blackout? | 你的记忆有中断过吗? |
[22:12] | Once.No, twice. | 一次 不 两次 |
[22:14] | But the stuff you don’t remember is usually the stuff you don’t wanna remember. | 但是你不记得的事情 往往是你不愿意记得的那些 |
[22:18] | Right.Great.Thanks. | 好的 太好了 谢谢 |
[22:23] | Hey, I have type 2 diabetes. | 我有个糖尿病患者 |
[22:25] | Patient let it go, and the infection is in the bone. | 患者本人不愿意接受治疗 但感染已经深入骨头里 |
[22:27] | I have to find a fix or cut off the foot. | 我得想个办法治愈他或者砍了他的脚 |
[22:29] | Anyone?Anybody? | 有人知道吗? 有人吗? |
[22:31] | You get to cut off his foot?Cool. | 你要去砍了他脚? 酷 |
[22:33] | You think–no, not cool. | 你认为… 不 不酷 |
[22:35] | The patient was neglectful.He made a couple of bad calls. | 这个病人什么都不注意 他打很多电话 |
[22:37] | I mean, does that mean he has no hope? | 我是说 那就表示他没有希望了吗? |
[22:39] | Does that mean he can’t have a do over? | 那就表示他不能重新来一次? |
[22:42] | But you get to cut through bone and stuff. | 但是你得从骨头里切除感染的部分 |
[22:44] | We’re talking about burke now. | 我们现在在说Burke了 |
[22:45] | We are? | 是吗? |
[22:47] | Mm-hmm.Operation “be kind.Rewind.” Not going so well? | “平心回覆”计划进展的不顺利? |
[22:50] | you need to fix it. | 你得治愈他 |
[22:52] | ‘Cause it seems like you guys have a pretty good thing, | 因为看上去你的们都有好事 |
[22:54] | and pretty good things are rare and hard to come by, | 好事总是很少降临 |
[22:57] | unlike really screwed up, complicated things, which… | 不像一些搅在一起的复杂的事情… |
[23:01] | seem to be freakin’ everywhere. | 看上去觉得哪里都不正常 |
[23:03] | You know what?Things are great. | 知道吗? 一切都是很好 |
[23:04] | I’m gonna get things back to the way we were. | 我要把一切恢复原样 |
[23:07] | Watch me. | 看着吧 |
[23:12] | has jane doe picked a face? | 无名女选好脸了吗? |
[23:15] | no, not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[23:16] | How cool would that be, to get to pick your own face, | 那多酷啊 可以选择自己的脸 |
[23:20] | just…disappear and start all over? | 然后…消失然后全部重新来过? |
[23:27] | How you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[23:28] | How am I doing?I’m freaking out, alex.That’s how I’m doing. | 我怎么样? 我快疯了 Alex 那就是我现在的状态 |
[23:31] | I can’t do this.I can’t pick.I can’t. | 我不能做这个 我选不了 我不能 |
[23:35] | All right.Okay. | 好的 |
[23:37] | Uh, well, let’s, uh…let’s meet the contenders, all right? | 嗯 让我们 额… 让我们见见这些候选人 好吗? |
[23:44] | Uh, let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[23:45] | This…this is…maggie. | 这…这个…是Maggie |
[23:50] | Married her high school sweetheart, has two kids– boy and girl. | 和他高中的男友结婚 有2个孩子 一男一女 |
[23:54] | Loves being a mom, coaches her daughter’s basketball team | 她喜欢当妈妈 是她女儿篮球队的教练 |
[23:58] | and makes an insane banana cream pie. | 会做让人疯狂的香蕉乳酪派 |
[24:01] | Banana cream pie? | 香蕉乳酪派? |
[24:02] | It’s my favorite, so shut up. | 这是我的最爱 所以请住嘴 |
[24:05] | And this is…um…elizabeth. | 这个是…嗯…Elizabeth |
[24:09] | Graduated from northwestern. | 从西北大学毕业 |
[24:11] | Met her husband at a political rally where they got arrested and fell in love. | 在政治集会上遇到了她丈夫 他们一起被抓并且坠入爱河 |
[24:15] | She’s all angry and fired up, but everyone forgives her because she means well. | 她易怒 但是所有人原谅了她 因为她都是出自善意的 |
[24:20] | Ahh…wow.This one…this one’s ava. | 啊…哇哦 这一位…是Ava |
[24:27] | She’s funny, she’s tough, you know, little neurotic sometimes, | 她很有趣 坚强 有时候有点神经质 |
[24:33] | but you get used to it. | 但是你会习惯的 |
[24:35] | You can tell she’s–she’s been through a lot in her life, | 她 她在生命中经历了许多 |
[24:37] | but it’s only made her stronger, you know? | 但是这只是让她变得更坚强 知道吗? |
[24:49] | it’s just, your daughter, the way she… | 你的女儿 她… |
[24:52] | you know, she’s sort of undeniable. | 你知道 她是不可抗拒的 |
[24:54] | And, uh, after I lost my father, I realized, you know, that life is short. | 嗯 当我失去我父亲以后 我明白人生苦短 |
[25:01] | And it’s–it’s long, too… | 同时它 它也很漫长… |
[25:05] | short and long. | 既短暂又漫长 |
[25:07] | Life…he talks a lot. | – 生命… – 他话很多 |
[25:11] | No, no.He–he–he talks. | 不 不 他 他 他只是说话 |
[25:13] | Like a–like a– like a person who talks, dad.Please. | 就象 就象 普通人说话一样 爸爸 拜托 |
[25:17] | Do you have any idea what you’ve done to your mother? | 你知道你对你妈做了什么吗? |
[25:20] | You make this decision, the most important day of your life… | 你擅自做了个这个人生中最重要的决定 |
[25:24] | we didn’t even know she was seeing someone.Are you pregnant? | 我们连她在跟谁约会都不知道 你怀孕了吗? |
[25:27] | did you get my daughter pregnant? | 你让我女儿怀孕了吗? |
[25:29] | No.No.Daddy, no, it is not– hmm? | 不 不 爸爸 没有 不是这样 嗯? |
[25:30] | No.This is george, okay? | 不 这是George 好吗? |
[25:32] | He’s not like the other guys I’ve been with. | 她跟我遇到的其他男人不一样 |
[25:34] | Clean as a whistle, and a mathlete. | 白白净净 毫无案底 |
[25:38] | He has no money.You have money. | 他没有钱 但你有钱 |
[25:40] | – Oh, come… – I didn’t know that callie was well-off. | 哦…我根本不知道Callie很有钱 |
[25:44] | She just told me. | 她最近才告诉我 |
[25:45] | Really?Really?Well, then you won’t mind if the house, | 真的? 真的? 那么你不会介意 |
[25:48] | the car and everything else we’ll provide will be in calliope’s name. | 房子 车 还有我们提供的所有东西 都会是Calliope名下的吧 |
[25:51] | – Uh, what house? – You’re a married woman now. | – 什么房子? – 你现在是一个已婚女人了 |
[25:53] | I’ll find something suitable.It’s all here in the postnuptial I’ve drawn up. | 我会找到合适的 这是在婚后我能处理的所有事了 |
[25:57] | – The–oh, dad! – Sorry. | – 这…哦 爸爸! – 抱歉 |
[25:59] | I’ve got it.It’s all right.It’s okay. | 我接住了 没事 没事 |
[26:03] | You know what?You– | 你知道吗 你… |
[26:16] | somewhere you can raise a family. | 你可以组织你家庭的地方 |
[26:18] | No.What? | – 不 – 什么? |
[26:19] | No, that’s not gonna happen. | 不 那不可能 |
[26:22] | There’s no way I’m gonna let you pay for anything. | 我不能让你来担负所有的费用 |
[26:23] | I can’t–we can’t, uh…callie, I’m so sorry. | 我不能 我们不能 Callie 我很抱歉 |
[26:28] | Mr.Torres, I’m sorry, but the answer is no. | Torres先生 我很抱歉 但是答案是不 |
[26:48] | you remembered. | 你想起来了 |
[27:44] | Wow.That’s really coming along. | 哇哦 做的太好了 |
[27:47] | – It looks great. – Thanks. | – 看上去很漂亮 – 谢谢 |
[27:49] | We’ve been working on it for months. | 我们做了几个月 |
[27:51] | But when I say “we,” I mean “she. | 但是当我说”我们” 我是指 “她” |
[27:53] | ” I just hold things and look pretty. | 我只是扶着东西和看着 |
[27:55] | that can be hard work, too. | 那也是很辛苦的工作 |
[27:57] | I’m gonna need to draw some blood for, uh, your surgery. | 为你的手术我需要给你抽血 |
[28:01] | mm-hmm.Be careful. | 小心点 |
[28:02] | You can only use one specific vein in this area here. | 你只能从唯一一条血管抽 就在这个地方 |
[28:07] | – Okay. – Oh!I said be careful. | – 好的 哦! – 我说了 让你小心点的 |
[28:09] | – I’m so sorry. – That’s okay. | – 我很抱歉 – 没关系 |
[28:11] | No, it’s not.If she’s gonna be that clumsy, she’s not drawing your blood. | 不 这怎么可以 如果她那么笨拙 我们不能让她给你抽血 |
[28:14] | Nina, she’s just doing her job. | Nina 她在做她的工作 |
[28:15] | Not very well.I’m going to get a nurse, a senior nurse. | 做到不好 我去叫护士 资深护士 |
[28:17] | Oh, nina, stop. | Nina 住嘴 |
[28:18] | No, mom.Do not let her touch you. | 不 妈妈 别让她碰你 |
[28:20] | We can’t be too careful. | 我们一定要谨慎 |
[28:22] | You’re not taking her blood. | 不用你给她抽了 |
[28:29] | She’s not even a person anymore. | 她甚至不再是个人了 |
[28:32] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗? |
[28:33] | Mrs.Rogerson– I know I’m gonna die. | – Rogerson太太 – 我知道我会死 |
[28:37] | You know, maybe not today, but soon. | 你知道 可能不是今天 但是快了 |
[28:39] | I just need to talk, you know? | 我只是想说说话 你知道吗? |
[28:43] | Nina won’t let me talk. | Nina不让我说话 |
[28:48] | I just need to talk. | 我只是需要说说话 |
[28:54] | No coffee. | 没有咖啡了 |
[28:57] | One more thing for marlowe to tweak. | 又一件Marlowe能调整的事了 |
[29:00] | please tell me you’re not coming up with a 10-year plan for this hospital. | 拜托告诉我你不是在思考 你给医院的10年计划吧 |
[29:05] | You can come up with all the plans you want, but in the end, it just… | 你可以制定出你所想的各种计划 但是最后 它还是… |
[29:09] | doesn’t make one bit of difference. | 没有一点不同 |
[29:11] | – Things happen.People just- – drown? | – 事情发生了 人们只是… – 淹死? |
[29:18] | yeah, you know, when i pulled her out of the water, it was… | 你知道 当我从水里把她救出来的时候 |
[29:21] | she was like ice.She can swim. | 她就像冰一样 她会游泳 |
[29:27] | Richard, she’S…she gave up. | Richard 她只是…放弃了 |
[29:33] | I close my eyes for a moment, it’s like she’s back in the water. | 我闭了一会儿眼 那感觉就像她又回到了水里 |
[29:38] | I’m up, and I just listen to her breathe, you know? | 我醒来的时候 会去听她的呼吸 |
[29:40] | Just…in case she stops. | 就怕她会停下来 |
[29:44] | So I can come up with plans for the hospital, but… | 所以我可以提出一个对医院的计划 |
[29:49] | but if they ask me where I’m gonna be in ten years… | 但如果他们问我十年以后我会在哪… |
[29:57] | george. | |
[30:03] | Mr.Torres. | Torres先生 |
[30:06] | You want to take care of her in your own way.Hmm? | 你想用自己的方式照顾她 对吗? |
[30:10] | I understand that.I respect it. | 我能理解 也尊重你 |
[30:14] | But you have to understand, she’s my only little girl, george. | 但你也要明白 她是我唯一的掌上明珠 George |
[30:18] | And you need to promise me that you will love her and protect her, | 你要保证 你会爱她并保护她 |
[30:21] | because the minute that you hurt her… | 因为一旦你伤害她… |
[30:25] | you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[30:28] | good.then I’ll tell callie’s mother she can plan the party. | 好的 我会告诉Callie的妈妈 她可以举办宴会了 |
[30:31] | What pa–what? | 什么宴…什么? |
[30:33] | Your wedding party. | 你的婚礼宴会 |
[30:34] | – Oh, dad, come on.Oh, no – please, mija. | – 哦 爸爸 得了吧 – 不 拜托 女儿 |
[30:35] | For my sanity, mija, just let her plan a party. | 我还是理智的 女儿 就让她办个宴会吧 |
[30:39] | All right, all right.Okay. | 好吧 好吧 好的 |
[30:41] | All right.I have a plane to catch. | 那好 我还要去赶飞机 |
[30:44] | Come here.george. | 过来 George |
[30:49] | Bye, dad. | 拜拜 爸爸 |
[30:56] | you stood up to him.Nobody does that. | 你反抗了他 没有人做到过 |
[30:59] | I was all proud. | 我好为你骄傲 |
[31:03] | So listen… | 听着… |
[31:05] | about last night, I don’t know about you, but personally, | 关于昨晚 我不知道你 但从我个人来说 |
[31:08] | I’d like to take back about 90% of it. | 我希望能收回90% |
[31:10] | Me, too. | 我也这么想 |
[31:11] | Good.Good.Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[31:14] | Then go– go find izzie and help her prep mrs.Rogerson. | 去找Izzie 帮她准备Rogerson夫人的手术 |
[31:15] | I’ll see you in surgery. | 咱们手术室见 |
[31:23] | You here to keep my baby alive? | 你来这是保证我孩子的安全吗? |
[31:26] | I am. | 是的 |
[31:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:30] | So? | 那么? |
[31:32] | So…call me ava. | 那么…叫我Ava |
[31:40] | You been practicing?You know the chief will be watching today. | 你练习过了? 你知道主任今天会来观摩 |
[31:43] | The chief.Right.Of course. | 主任 是啊 当然 |
[31:46] | “Of course” what? | “当然”什么? |
[31:47] | Derek was right about you. | Derek说的没错 |
[31:49] | You’re using the memory of my dead mother to win points with the chief. | 你在利用我母亲去世的事 来赢得主任的好感 |
[31:54] | It’s despicable, and I’m not gonna play. | 这太卑鄙了 我不想参加手术了 |
[31:57] | The chief– the way he was looking at you this morning– | 主任…他今天早上看你的神情… |
[32:01] | was like you were some beaten down puppy he picked up off the side of the road. | 就好像你是他从路边捡来的受伤的小动物 |
[32:05] | You do this procedure and you do it well, he’ll start looking at you like a surgeon again. | 你参加这个手术 并好好发挥 他就会重新把你看做一名医生 |
[32:12] | But, you know… | 但 你知道… |
[32:14] | you wanna think of me as despicable, you wanna pass up this shot, | 你想认为我太卑鄙了 你想拒绝这次机会 |
[32:17] | that’s up to you. | 这都取决于你 |
[32:31] | They’re doing a-amazing things with prosthetics these days. | 最近在修补术方面有了令人惊讶的进步 |
[32:38] | This doesn’t mean your life is over. | 这不意味着你的生活就此结束了 |
[32:44] | Uh, take him up to the O.R.I’ll meet you there. | 带他去手术室 我一会过去 |
[32:55] | You’ve got your board thing now? | 汇报资料都准备好了? |
[33:00] | The chief picked you…originally. | 主任选了你…最初的时候 |
[33:02] | You were always supposed to be the next chief.That was the plan. | 你应该是下一任主任的 这是原计划 |
[33:05] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[33:07] | A lot has happened since then. | 这之间发生了很多事 |
[33:09] | But you’re still that guy. | 但你仍然是那个人 |
[33:12] | You’re the guy the chief chose. | 那个主任选了的人 |
[33:13] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[33:16] | I’m not that guy, cristina, and I wouldn’t want to be. | 我不是那个人 Cristina 我也不想做 |
[33:19] | I want to be better than that. | 我要做得比那更好 |
[33:21] | I’d like to believe that I’ve grown. | 我要相信我成长了 |
[33:24] | I want to move forward. | 我想要前进一步 |
[33:26] | I’m not interested in going back. | 我对倒退不感兴趣 |
[33:31] | Dr.Burke. | Burke医生 |
[33:46] | You ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[33:48] | Osteotome and hammer. | 给我骨凿和锤子 |
[33:50] | All right, use the curved osteotome to elevate the external table. | 好的 用弯凿提升外层头骨 |
[33:54] | Gently. | 轻轻地 |
[34:04] | – how’s it looking? – still see bleeding. | – 情况怎么样? – 还能看到出血 |
[34:07] | The platinum microcoils– they aren’t holding. | 白金微弹簧圈 他们夹不住 |
[34:09] | What about using a gelatin sponge? | 如果用纱布呢? |
[34:11] | I’ve already tried polyvinyl alcohol, glue, microcoils– nothing’s working. | 我已经试过聚乙烯醇 粘合 微弹簧圈 这些都不管用 |
[34:15] | B.P.’S dropping to 62 systolic. | 血压降到了62 |
[34:17] | we’re gonna have to open her up. | 我们需要给她开刀 |
[34:18] | If you open her up, she’s dead. | 如果开刀 她就会死的 |
[34:20] | If we don’t, she’s dead. | 如果不开刀 她就会死 |
[34:35] | beginning amputation. | 开始截肢手术 |
[34:58] | fine amputation, yang. | 截肢手术做得很好 Yang |
[35:43] | wait.Now they’re laughing. | 等等 他们笑了 |
[35:45] | Laughing? | 笑了? |
[35:46] | They’re laughing. | 他们在笑 |
[35:47] | Well, they can’t be laughing with him. | 他们不会跟他一起笑 |
[35:49] | They have to be laughing at him. | 应该他们是在嘲笑他 |
[35:51] | I’m surprised you don’t have a shot glass pressed up against that window. | 我很惊讶你们怎么 不用个玻璃杯顶在窗户上偷听呢 |
[35:55] | We weren’t listening. | 我们没在偷听 |
[35:57] | let me show you the new clinic. | 我带你们去看看新的门诊 |
[36:02] | Hey, chief. | 嘿 头儿 |
[36:04] | So? | 那么? |
[36:06] | If you ask me, you all could stand to borrow a page from dr.Sloan’s book. | 如果你们要问我 你们能从Sloan的书里学习 |
[36:10] | Sloan? | |
[36:12] | you’re kidding right?That’s a joke? | 你在开玩笑吧? 这是个笑话吗? |
[36:13] | He didn’t get caught up in this whole 10-year plan foolishness. | 他不是傻傻的研究10年计划 |
[36:17] | He said he had a “right now” plan for seattle grace. | 他说他为西雅图仁爱医院 准备了一个”当前”计划 |
[36:20] | A right now plan? | “当前”计划? |
[36:21] | A right now plan? | “当前”计划? |
[36:24] | Is that right? | 是真的么? |
[36:25] | The board ate it up. | 董事会很满意 |
[36:27] | To tell you the truth, so did I. | 说老实话 我也很满意 |
[36:38] | I should’ve brought her in sooner… | 我早就应该带她来的… |
[36:42] | the first time she threw up. | 在她第一次呕吐的时候 |
[36:45] | I knew better. | 我知道会更好 |
[36:47] | – Nina, there was nothing any of us could- – no. | – Nina 没有谁能够做… – 不 |
[36:50] | It was a mistake. | 这是一个错误 |
[36:56] | Your mother…talked to me. | 你的妈妈…告诉说 |
[37:01] | She wasn’t ready to leave you, but she was ready to leave her body. | 她没准备离开你 但她准备好离开他的躯体了 |
[37:04] | Please.I don’t need you to explain the relative comforts of death for my mother. | 拜托 在我妈妈过世这件事上 我不需要你来宽慰我 |
[37:14] | What she was afraid of was that you had taken on so much of her disease | 她担心的是你花在她病上的精力太多了 |
[37:17] | that you were freezing up, too. | 你也很疲惫了 |
[37:21] | You’ve spent so much time planning and…helping her avoid risk– | 你花了太多时间计划帮助她避免风险 |
[37:26] | god knows, that’s what you should’ve been doing– but… | 老天知道 这是你应该做的 但… |
[37:30] | she was worried. | 她很担心 |
[37:33] | You have a healthy body, nina. | 你的身体健康 Nina |
[37:34] | If you fall down, you won’t turn to stone. | 如果你倒下了 你不会硬化成石 |
[37:39] | And your mom so wanted you to just let yourself fall. | 你妈妈只希望你让她安然逝去 |
[37:46] | Messing up…it’s what makes a person. | 困境…才能造就一个人 |
[37:51] | It’s how we learn…where we find joy– | 才是我们学习的途径… 我们找到快乐的地方 |
[37:57] | in the things you don’t plan for, the things you never see coming. | 那些你没有计划的事 从没遇见过的事 |
[38:11] | Okay.It happened. | 好吧 已经发生了 |
[38:15] | It was a mistake, and it happened. | 这是个错误 但已经发生了 |
[38:18] | People make mistakes. | 人们都会犯错 |
[38:21] | We need to figure out where we go from here. | 我们要想好下一步该怎么做 |
[38:23] | We need to figure out how to tell callie. | 要想好怎么告诉Callie |
[38:25] | I’m not gonna tell callie. | 我不会告诉Callie |
[38:27] | Do you know how much this would hurt her? | 你知道这样有多伤害她么? |
[38:31] | I’m not gonna clear my conscience at her expense. | 我不想为了重拾我的良心 而让她一起承担 |
[38:33] | She has done nothing but support me, encourage me and believe in me, | 她一直都在支持我 鼓励我 相信我 |
[38:36] | and this is how I pay her back? | 我就这么回报她? |
[38:41] | No, I have to live with what I did. | 不 我要忍受我的所作所为 |
[38:44] | This is our secret, okay? | 这是我们的秘密 好吗? |
[38:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:52] | The thing about plans is, they don’t take into account the unexpected. | 计划的问题在于 总不能将意外考虑进来 |
[38:58] | So when we’re thrown a curveball whether it’s in the O.R. | 所以当我们发生意外的时候 无论在手术室里 |
[39:02] | Or in life… | 还是在生活中… |
[39:05] | how are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[39:06] | We have to improvise. | 我们都要做临时准备 |
[39:08] | I’m a guy without a foot. | 一个没有脚的人 |
[39:12] | What do I do now? | 我现在该怎么办? |
[39:14] | You move forward, you…you follow the plan, and you try and keep your other foot. | 向前看 照计划行事 尝试留住另一只脚 |
[39:22] | My other foot. | 另一只脚 |
[39:26] | Right. | 对啊 |
[39:30] | Of course, some of us are better at it than others. | 当然 我们中有些人做得比其他人好 |
[39:40] | I’m impressed, karev. | 你做的很出色 Karev |
[39:42] | You spent the whole day watching a fetal monitor and never complained. | 你一整天都在守着胎儿监视仪 没有抱怨 |
[39:47] | Well, I, uh, I do what I’m told. | 我…我是在服从指示 |
[39:49] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始的? |
[39:50] | Depends on who’s doing the telling. | 取决于下达指示的人是谁 |
[39:55] | good night, dr.Karev. | 晚安 Karev医生 |
[40:02] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[40:03] | Hey, how’S…ava? | 嘿 你怎么样…Ava? |
[40:07] | Mm.I don’t think I’m gonna know the answer to that for a little while. | 我想这会儿我不知道这个问题的答案 |
[40:11] | What do you say we talk about you and the redhead instead? | 不如说说你和红发女郎的事 怎么样? |
[40:16] | Well, the redhead’s my boss, so… | 红发女郎是我的上司 所以… |
[40:19] | – so? – so it’s complicated. | – 所以? – 所以这很复杂 |
[40:22] | And?And… | – 而且? – 而且… |
[40:27] | some of us just have to move on to plan B… | 有些人也需要前进到B计划… |
[40:33] | and make the best of it. | 然后尽力而为 |
[40:48] | Mm-hmm.it has to be small– just you and me…and meredith… | 我们要很低调 你和我…还有Meredith… |
[40:54] | and–and shepherd, too, if you want.But that’s it. | 还有Shepherd也是 如果你想请他 但就是这样 |
[41:00] | And a justice of the peace. | 还要一个治安法官 |
[41:02] | I know you’re…spiritual and stuff, | 我知道你…非常崇尚信仰 |
[41:05] | but I-I don’t want any rabbis or ministers, nothing religious. | 但我不想要法师或是牧师 不要宗教的东西 |
[41:11] | We’ll just…make an appointment at city hall, and that’ll be that. | 我们…就在市政厅里举行婚礼 就这样 |
[41:18] | And no veil.Okay? | 不要面纱 好么? |
[41:19] | I don’t want to get married with mosquito net all over my face. | 我不想结婚时脸上挂个蚊帐 |
[41:36] | I let mark use the memory of my mother to win points with the chief. | 我让Mark利用我妈妈的事 赢得了主任的好感 |
[41:40] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[41:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:43] | You know what’s weird? | 你知道什么很不可思议么? |
[41:44] | What’s weird? | 什么很不可思议? |
[41:46] | It’s exactly what she would have wanted. | 这正是她想要的 |
[41:49] | Dead mommy’s proud? | 亡母之志? |
[41:51] | Dead mommy’s proud. | 亡母之志 |
[41:56] | How was your interview? | 你面试怎么样? |
[42:00] | Okay.It wasn’t great. | 不算很成功 |
[42:05] | I was distracted. | 我有点分心了 |
[42:07] | by what? | 为什么? |
[42:10] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[42:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:18] | On a scale of one to ten, how bad is it? | 10分是最高 你糟糕到什么程度? |
[42:22] | Eight. | |
[42:26] | How about now? | 现在呢? |
[42:28] | Seven. | |
[42:33] | And sometimes… | 有时候… |
[42:35] | – how about now? – Six. | – 现在呢? |
[42:38] | What we want…five. | – 我们想要的… |
[42:40] | Is exactly what we need. | 正是我们需要的 |
[43:01] | but sometimes… | 但有时候… |
[43:14] | I can smell your clothes through the closet door. | 关上橱柜门我都能闻到你的衣服 |
[43:17] | Did you tie them up in a plastic laundry bag? | 你把它们塞进脏衣服的塑料袋里了? |
[43:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:22] | I’m sorry.I’m–I’m so sorry. | 对不起 实在对不起 |
[43:31] | Well, I guess I can…live with it. | 我想…我能忍受 |
[43:37] | Mm.Sometimes what we need is a new plan. | 有时候我们需要的是一个新计划 |