时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | 好么? |
[00:00] | you and red make a pretty good team. | 好么? |
[00:00] | – Don’t tell sloan. – Oh,she and sloanaren’t happening. | 好么? |
[00:00] | – I’m not what you’re looking for. – What are you talking about? | 好么? |
[00:00] | Once a man-whore,always a man-whore,right? | 好么? |
[00:00] | I keep telling her there’s more to life than surgery and career. | 好么? |
[00:00] | Mother. it has to be small. | 好么? |
[00:00] | Make an appointment at city hall,and that’ll be that. | 好么? |
[00:00] | I don’t know if I wanna keep trying to breathe for you. | 好么? |
[00:00] | I’ll go. | 好么? |
[00:00] | He said he spent the day in the clinic when he spent it doing god knows what with izzie stevens. | 好么? |
[00:00] | You’re gonna transfer to mercy west? | 好么? |
[00:00] | I mean,no offense. Today was awesome. It’s just you’re not my girlfriend. | 好么? |
[00:00] | Okay? | 好么? |
[00:02] | the dream is this– | 梦想就是这样 |
[00:03] | that we’ll finally be happy when we reach our goals. | 如愿以偿的时候我们会喜出望外 |
[00:07] | Find the guy,finish our internship– | 找到男友 渡过实习期 |
[00:10] | that’s the dream. | 这就是梦想 |
[00:11] | Then we get there. | 梦想实现后 |
[00:13] | And if we’re human, | 只要是个人 |
[00:15] | we immediately start dreaming of something else. | 就会转去梦想其他的事 |
[00:17] | It’s 3:00 in the morning. What are you doing up? | 凌晨3点 你不睡觉干什么? |
[00:20] | What are you doing up? | 你不睡觉干什么? |
[00:22] | – I can’t sleep. – What are we watching? | – 睡不着 – 我们要看什么? |
[00:25] | – Why can’t you sleep? – No reason. | – 怎么你也睡不着? – 不知道 |
[00:28] | Because if this is the dream… | 因为如果就这就梦… |
[00:32] | then we’d like to wake up… | 那我们情愿醒着 |
[00:36] | now,please. | 现在 拜托 |
[00:41] | okay. | 好的 |
[00:43] | Cristina,stop lurking. | Cristina 不用偷看了 |
[00:45] | Come and say good morning to your guests. | 过来跟客人说早安 |
[00:47] | Good morning,mother. | 早上好 妈妈 |
[00:50] | Uh,good morning,missus… | 呃 早上好 |
[00:52] | mama. | 妈妈 |
[00:53] | What… | 什么 |
[00:55] | what’s every– | 大家… |
[00:57] | everyone doing here so early? | 大家这么早来干什么? |
[00:59] | Early? | 早? |
[01:01] | Darling,by the look of the calendar,we should’ve been here six months ago. | 宝贝 按照预定的日子 我们六个月前就该来了 |
[01:04] | She doesn’t understand what goes into planning a wedding. | 她不知道怎么准备婚礼 |
[01:10] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[01:12] | Sip… | 吸气… |
[01:13] | and breathe. | 呼气 |
[01:15] | The police haven’t found anything on our jane doe. | 警察也没找到关于无名氏的线索 |
[01:18] | Well,I believe she calls herself ava now. | 她现在管自己叫Ava |
[01:20] | Yes,well,she doesn’t seem to be getting her memory back. | 看来她的记忆很难恢复 |
[01:23] | Well,now that the rest of her medical problems are taken care of,I’ll see what I can do. | 既然剩下的医疗问题都有着落了 我也看看我能帮上什么忙 |
[01:26] | – That’d be great.Thanks. – Has anybody seen addison? | – 那太好了 谢谢 – 看见Addison了么? |
[01:29] | – Uh,she’s gone. – Gone? | – 她走了 – 走了? |
[01:31] | – She took a leave of absence. – Why? | – 她去休假了 – 为什么? |
[01:33] | – I mean,did she– did she tell you why? – What’d you do to her,mark? | – 她说原因了么? – 你要干什么 Mark? |
[01:35] | She didn’t give a reason. | 她没说原因 |
[01:37] | Did she tell you where she was going? | 她说她要去哪了么? |
[01:40] | all she said was she needed some time, | 她只说她需要时间 |
[01:42] | “to be happy and free,”if I recall correctly. | “想要快乐自在”如果我复述的没错的话 |
[01:45] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[02:56] | I’m sorry.I’m sorry. it’s just… | 不好意思 不好意思 我只是… |
[02:59] | um… | 呃… |
[03:01] | where I come from… | 在我们那儿 |
[03:04] | elevators tend to be this kind of aphrodisiac. | 电梯就像是壮阳药 |
[03:07] | you know?People get on ’em,and they just get all horny. | 跨入电梯 人就色起来了 |
[03:12] | Oh,no! No,no. | 哦 不! 不不 |
[03:13] | Not that I’m,uh,not that I’m talking about you and I. | 不 我不是说你跟我 |
[03:16] | No. I’m–I’m just saying,it–it’s a relief. | 不 我只是说 这就像是种解脱 |
[03:19] | You know,to be on a not horny elevator. | 坐上一个不好色的电梯 |
[03:23] | You know? Just get on… | 你知道么? 坐上电梯 |
[03:25] | and ride… | 起动 |
[03:27] | without the sex. | 没有性 |
[03:31] | right? | 对么? |
[03:37] | oh,my god. | 我的天啊 |
[03:39] | I’m becoming a crazy freak… | 我快成疯狂怪人了… |
[03:42] | a crazy,inappropriately chatting freak. | 疯狂的嘴拙的怪人 |
[03:47] | becoming? | 快要变成? |
[03:49] | seems like you’re already there. | 貌似你已经变成了 |
[03:59] | hey. | 嘿 |
[03:59] | Oh,hi. | 哦 嗨 |
[04:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:06] | Someone have bones that need resetting or… | 有人需要正骨吗 |
[04:10] | bridesmaid. | 伴娘 |
[04:11] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[04:16] | Bridesmaid. | 伴娘 |
[04:19] | My mother and… | 我妈妈和… |
[04:21] | burke’s mother have been talking on the phone, | Burke的妈妈电话联系过了 |
[04:23] | and now they are here… | 她们现在来了 |
[04:26] | – with me. – to plan the wedding. | – 跟我一起 – 筹备婚礼 |
[04:28] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:29] | Cristina led us to believe that you were friends. | Cristina说你们是朋友 |
[04:36] | – okay. I guess. – Good. | – 好吧 是吧 – 太好了 |
[04:39] | It’s settled. | 解决了 |
[04:44] | uh,whoa. Wait. Um… | 哦 等等 |
[04:46] | what are you– are you–are you… | 你们在干什么 |
[04:48] | you actually asking me to be– to be one of my bridesmaids? | – 你想让我当… – 当伴娘 |
[04:59] | – did you get any sleep? – I did,actually, | – 你睡觉了么? – 睡了 |
[05:02] | after I evicted a raccoon who chewed his way into the luggage compartment. | 把在储藏室觅食的浣熊赶走之后 |
[05:06] | – The trailer. – Yes. | – 拖车里 – 是啊 |
[05:09] | So while you were sleeping… | 浣熊在你睡觉时候来的 |
[05:14] | when I drowned, | 当我溺水时 |
[05:16] | it was different for you than it was for me. | 咱俩的感受是不同的 |
[05:19] | Something happened to me. | 我经历了一些事 |
[05:22] | And I really don’t know how to explain it without sounding like… | 而我不知道要怎么解释 |
[05:28] | I just– I feel different. | 感觉不同 |
[05:31] | I wanna be better at everything,and I wanna let you in. | 我每件事都想做好 想让你融入 |
[05:36] | I swear. | 我保证 |
[05:39] | Did you practice that? | 这段你练习过么? |
[05:42] | with hand gestures,but I dropped those. | 准备了手势 但我放弃了 |
[05:47] | Just,now is not the time to give up on me,okay? | 现在不是离开我的时候 明白么? |
[05:50] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我就想说这个 |
[05:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:53] | – Okay? – Yep. | – 好的? – 是啊 |
[06:11] | Oceanside wellness group. | 海康医院 |
[06:14] | Uh,yes. You’re confirmed for tuesday at 4:00. | 是的 你要确认周二下午4点的预约 |
[06:20] | Oh,no.No,ma’am. No,I’m not a doctor. | 哦不 夫人 我不是医生 |
[06:32] | yeah,I don’t know what you should do about the itchiness “down there. | 是的 我不知道如何处理”痒”的问题 |
[06:36] | ” Okay.Okay. Okay,bye. | 好的好的 再见 |
[06:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:40] | I,uh, | 我… |
[06:41] | I think I’m in the right place. I’m looking for,uh… | 我应该找对地方了 我要找… |
[06:44] | maya,is that you? | Maya 是你么? |
[06:47] | Addison! | |
[06:48] | Oh,my god. | 哦 我的天 |
[06:49] | You got so big. | 你长大了 |
[06:51] | What are you,like,45 now? | 你像多大的 45么? |
[06:53] | Maya,you’re gonna be late for sch– | Maya 你上学要迟到了吧 |
[06:55] | addison. | |
[06:57] | Naomi. | |
[06:58] | Surprise! | 给你个惊喜! |
[07:00] | Oh,I got lost like eight times, | 我迷路了好多次 |
[07:02] | smell like someone who’s been driving in car a for two days, | 闻上去就像开了一两天的车 |
[07:05] | and I think I just had some kind of psychotic break in your elevator,but,um… | 而且还在你的电梯里精神错乱了一下 不过… |
[07:10] | surprise! | 给你个惊喜! |
[07:13] | maya,go get your backpack. | Maya 去拿书包 |
[07:17] | so… | 那么 |
[07:19] | – what do you want,addison? – I miss you. | – 什么事 Addison? – 我想你了 |
[07:21] | Really? | 真的? |
[07:22] | ‘Cause I haven’t heard from you in over a year. | 你一年多没跟我联系了 |
[07:24] | Unless you count the christmas card,which was nice. | 除非算上圣诞卡片 那张还挺漂亮 |
[07:27] | I know,I know. I’m sorry about–I’m sorry about that. | 我知道 我明白 我很抱歉 |
[07:29] | I left you messages on your pager. I e-mailed you. | 我给你的寻呼留言 给你发邮件 |
[07:31] | I had some really special conversations with your voice mail. | 还给你的语音邮箱发了特别对话 |
[07:33] | Can we just let this go? I’ve been having some rough times lately,okay? | 我们能翻过这页么? 我最近日子不好过 好么? |
[07:36] | – I got divorced. – So did I. | – 我离婚了 – 我也是 |
[07:39] | Oh,my god. | 哦 我的天 |
[07:41] | You and sam? | 你和Sam? |
[07:43] | addison. | |
[07:44] | – Bye,daddy. – Bye,baby. | – 再见 爸爸 – 宝贝 再见 |
[07:47] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[07:48] | – sam,I’d say good to see you,but… – yeah. | – Sam 很高兴见到你 – 是啊 |
[07:50] | Your face is everywhere. | 你在这里曝光率很高啊 |
[07:53] | “body language”? | 《肢体语言》 |
[07:55] | uh,yeah,I just– I had a few thoughts,I wrote ’em down,and that’S… | 是啊 我有点想法 就把它们写下来了 |
[07:58] | and now you’re the common man’s medical guru. | 你现在是普通人的医学领袖了 |
[08:02] | Hey,dell,can you push my appointments back an hour? | Dell 能不能把我的预约推后一小时? |
[08:04] | – Oh. – I have to rescue cooper. | – 哦 – 我要去救Cooper |
[08:06] | This is addison. Addison,this is our shrink. | 她是Addison Addison 她是我们的精神科大夫 |
[08:09] | Violet. Hi.Bye. | 叫我Violet 再见 |
[08:10] | – What did cooper do this time? – What does cooper always do? | – Cooper这次又怎么了? – Cooper每次都做什么? |
[08:13] | a woman. | 女人 |
[08:14] | I’m his colleague,not his chauffeur. | 我是他同事 不是他司机 |
[08:16] | So this is,uh… co-op medicine,huh? | 这是合作医院 是么? |
[08:19] | Yeah,doctors working together. | 是啊 医生们一起工作 |
[08:21] | It’s me,naomi, | 我 Naomi |
[08:22] | we have a pediatrician,a shrink,an alternative medicine practitioner– | 一个儿科医生 一个精神科医师 一个替代医学医生 |
[08:26] | – could–could you excuse us for just a minute? – Sure,I can. | – 我跟她谈谈 – 当然可以 |
[08:29] | – Good morning,naomi. – Oh,shut up. | – 早上好 Naomi – 闭嘴吧 |
[08:31] | So you two still work together? | 你们还在一起工作? |
[08:34] | hey,pete. | 嘿 Pete |
[08:35] | Who is that redhead with your ex-wife? | 跟你前妻一起的那个红发女郎是谁? |
[08:38] | She’s hot. | 她很火辣 |
[08:39] | Possibly insane,but hot. | 神经有点问题 不过挺漂亮 |
[08:42] | Don’t even think about it. | 别想了 |
[08:44] | You work with your ex-husband | 你跟你的前夫一起工作 |
[08:46] | in a shrine for your ex-husband. | 在你前夫的地盘 |
[08:49] | It’s actually a good book. | 那本书不错 |
[08:51] | And we’re friends. We stayed friends even after we got divorced. | 我们现在还是朋友 离婚后也还是朋友 |
[08:55] | It’s very healthy. We’re healthy. | 我们关系很健康 |
[08:58] | What happened between you and sam? | 你和Sam怎么了? |
[09:00] | Addison,you and I were close in med school. It was a long time ago. | Addison 你我是医学院的好朋友 很久以前的时候 |
[09:03] | Oh,naomi, | 哦 Naomi |
[09:05] | come on. | 拜托 |
[09:07] | You can’t stay mad at me forever. | 你不能永远埋怨我 |
[09:09] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[09:11] | – You got fat. – I did not. | – 你胖了 – 我没有 |
[09:13] | – Your hair looks hideous. – It does not. | – 你头发很吓人 – 哪有 |
[09:14] | And you’re getting really,really ugly. | 你现在变得十分十分的丑 |
[09:18] | I’ve missed you,too. | 我也很想你 |
[09:22] | so… | 所以… |
[09:23] | why are you really here? | 你来这干什么? |
[09:25] | You’re a fertility specialist,one of the best. | 你是最优秀的受孕科专家 |
[09:31] | – You want to have a baby? – I want to have a baby. | – 你想要个孩子? – 是的 |
[09:39] | Crey’s Anatomy Season 3 Episode 22 | |
[09:45] | susan grey. | |
[09:46] | You sure you’re in the right place? | 你没走错地方吧? |
[09:48] | I have reflux… | 我有反流症 |
[09:50] | acid reflux. | 胃食管反流症 |
[09:51] | And the,uh,hiccups come and go… | 犯病的时候 |
[09:54] | when it gets really bad. | 就经常打嗝 |
[09:56] | they’ve stopped a few times,but lately it’s been getting… | 好过一阵子 但最近 |
[09:59] | worse. | 越来越厉害了 |
[10:00] | – have you had chlorpromazine?Here you go. – Thank you. | – 用过盐酸氯丙嗪吗? – 谢谢 |
[10:03] | Um,isn’t that the crazy person’s drug? | 那不是给精神病人用的吗? |
[10:05] | it’s used as an anti-psychotic, | 确实可以治疗精神病 |
[10:08] | but it’s helpful with hiccups. | 但对抑制打嗝也有帮助 |
[10:10] | and if we don’t stop these soon,you will be a crazy person. | 如打嗝不尽快停止 你会变精神病的 |
[10:14] | ah. | 啊 |
[10:15] | okay. | 好了 |
[10:17] | Hey,how is meredith doing? | Meredith最近怎么样? |
[10:18] | I know they have that big intern exam coming up,and she’s been really busy. | 她有个挺重要的考试 应该很忙 |
[10:23] | I tried to call,but… | 我打电话过去 可是… |
[10:25] | uh… | 嗯… |
[10:27] | hey,no hiccups. | 嘿 不打嗝了 |
[10:30] | chlorpromazine. | 盐酸氯丙嗪的作用 |
[10:35] | You know,I’m not getting any younger,you know?And I always planned to have one, | 我不可能再年轻了 其实以前一直打算要一个孩子的 |
[10:37] | it’s just–well,now clearly,a man is not in the cards for me. | 只是想法一直不明朗 而且男人也不想要孩子 |
[10:40] | I mean,this is addison post mcdreamy,post mcsteamy. | 经过了梦幻先生 好色先生之后 |
[10:44] | – You know,I just have to… – mcwhat? | – 我必须… – 什么先生? |
[10:47] | Forget it. You know what? Let’s never “mc” anything. | 管他呢 别再提那些了 |
[10:50] | A baby,that is… | 孩子 |
[10:52] | my answer. | 我要孩子 |
[10:53] | Find a sperm donor,have a baby. | 找个精子捐献者 生个孩子 |
[10:56] | My new dream–a baby. | 新的梦想 生个孩子 |
[10:58] | A baby’s not really an answer. It’s more of a crying,puking,non-answer. | 生孩子可不容易 眼泪 呕吐 都少不了 |
[11:01] | – Yeah,but you did it. – Yeah,with a husband. | – 是啊 但你挺过来了 – 嗯 可我有丈夫啊 |
[11:03] | Yeah,but you did it. You got married,you had a baby. | 你挺过来了 结了婚 生了小孩 |
[11:07] | You’re my example. | 你是我的榜样 |
[11:09] | Okay,we should check your F.S.H. | 好的 先要检查促卵泡激素 |
[11:11] | And your estradiol levels,and we should probably do and antral follicle count. | 测试雌激素水平以及窦卵泡计数 |
[11:15] | Holy crap. | 天哪 |
[11:17] | I’m gonna have a baby. | 我要生小孩了 |
[11:23] | ooh. The treadmill,huh? | 伤得不轻啊 |
[11:27] | Okay,what’s going on? | 怎么弄的? |
[11:29] | I tried to take it up to ten and do the hilly terrain mode,which you can do, | 我调到10档 山地模式 |
[11:32] | but only if you’re an olympian,so I paused and I went flying off. | 难度有点高 一不留神 就摔了出去 |
[11:34] | No. I mean,what’s going on with you pushing yourself this hard? | 我是问你 干嘛这么拼命练习 |
[11:38] | This is your fourth sports injury in three months. | 3个月里你4次运动受伤 |
[11:45] | I am a sexual person. | 我有性需求 |
[11:46] | I’m a normal sexual person. | 正常的性需求 |
[11:48] | I like sex. I need sex. | 我喜欢性爱 需要性爱 |
[11:50] | And he won’t do it. He won’t have sex with me. | 他不肯和我做爱 |
[11:52] | He just… won’T. | 不肯 |
[11:55] | I’m hoping you’re talking about your husband. Well,I’m not hoping because of the no sex part– it’s been 18 months. | 希望你指的是你先生 如果是你先生 也挺不幸的 |
[11:58] | -Vit’s been 18 months. – Wow. | – 一年半了 – 哇哦 |
[11:59] | 18 months! | 一年半! |
[12:01] | Do you have any idea what that is like? | 你能够想象吗? |
[12:03] | My husband won’t do it. | 我先生就是不肯跟我做 |
[12:05] | – So you know what I do? – Uh,you run. | – 知道我怎么办吗? – 嗯 跑步 |
[12:07] | I run. I run so I won’t sleep with someone else. | 我拼命跑步 防止红杏出墙 |
[12:10] | I run so I have someplace to channel my energies. | 跑步释放能量 |
[12:13] | I run so I won’t pick up a tire iron and beat my husband to death. | 否则我都要拿钢管把他打个半死 |
[12:15] | I need sex! | 我需要性生活! |
[12:21] | – You’d do it with me,right? – Hmm? | – 你肯跟我做 是吧? – 嗯? |
[12:25] | I think you need to spend some time with our therapist. | 你应该多找找我们的心理医生 |
[12:31] | hey! | 嘿! |
[12:37] | hey. | 嘿 |
[12:40] | thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你载我 |
[12:45] | – hey,have you been crying? – Where’s your car? | – 你是不是哭了? – 你车呢? |
[12:47] | – Were you crying? – Where’s your car? | – 是不是哭了? – 车呢? |
[12:48] | – Were you crying? – You wanna walk? | – 是不是哭了? – 想下车吗? |
[12:51] | I met a girl at a bar… | 我遇见了一位姑娘 |
[12:55] | on the internet… | 在网上遇见的 |
[12:57] | and she borrowed my car. | 她借了我的车 |
[13:01] | – did you file a police report? She might bring the car back.She was gorgeous and hot and s – | – 报警没? – 她可能会把车还我的 她很漂亮 |
[13:05] | okay,cooper,cooper,cooper. | 你这人啊 |
[13:06] | All right,so you meet a strange woman on the internet again. | 又一次见女网友 |
[13:10] | You bring her back to your apartment to have sex with you again, | 又把她带回公寓过夜 |
[13:13] | and she steals from you again. | 又被人偷了东西 |
[13:15] | What does that suggest to you about you? | 你自己就不反省一下? |
[13:19] | That I’m an optimist. | 我是个乐天派 |
[13:21] | That I believe in magic.t there is a soul mate… | 我相信感觉 我的心灵伴侣 |
[13:24] | out there waiting for me. | 等待我去寻找 |
[13:31] | oh,violet… | 噢 Violet |
[13:35] | allan’s not worth it. You deserve better. | 不值得为Allan哭 他配不上你 |
[13:37] | I know that. I do. | 我知道 真的 |
[13:40] | I’m not… | 我不要… |
[13:41] | I’m not crying about him. I’m not. | 我不要为他流泪 |
[13:44] | don’t look at me. Look over there. | 别看我 看别处 |
[13:55] | I switched my hours at the clinic so I can go to the bridal shop.Yay! | 我换了班 可以去婚礼大采购了 好呀! |
[13:58] | Did she cheer? She just cheered. | 她好开心 |
[14:00] | – Someone’s not being very bride- – I am not a bride.I am a surgeon. | – 你怎么都不像结婚的样子 – 我不是新娘 我是外科医生 |
[14:04] | Don’t tease the caged animal. | 别在太岁头上动土 |
[14:06] | You’re not excited? | 你不兴奋吗? |
[14:07] | I’m excited. I love weddings. | 我兴奋极了 我喜欢婚礼 |
[14:09] | Weddings are all about hope and the future. | 婚礼意味着希望和未来 |
[14:13] | Okay. I rescheduled an A.C.L. | 我重新安排膝关节前交叉韧带手术 |
[14:15] | Repair,but I wanna be clear. | 但事先说明 |
[14:17] | I will not be wearing pink or baby blue. I do not do flowers in my hair. | 不穿粉红色 不穿蓝色 头上不戴花 |
[14:20] | And I will never be seen with a bow on my ass,okay? | 屁股上也不戴蝴蝶结 |
[14:22] | See? She’s got the right attitude. | 看吧 态度正确 |
[14:24] | thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[14:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:27] | hey. | 嘿 |
[14:29] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[14:30] | I–I’m here with susan. She’s down in the clinic. | 我陪Susan来的 他在门诊 |
[14:33] | – The clinic?Is everything okay? – yeah. | – 在门诊? 没事吧? – 没事 |
[14:35] | Callie’s a bridesmaid? | Callie当伴娘? |
[14:39] | Yeah.Yeah,ca–yes,of course. Callie’s a bridesmaid. | 对 当然 Callie当伴娘 |
[14:42] | – fun. – yeah. | 很好玩的 |
[14:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:46] | You gotta do it. That kid of yours is gonna need you on your feet. | 你必须走走 为了肚子里的孩子 |
[14:49] | She’s cute,huh? She’s a cute shriveled kid. | 她很可爱 虽然瘦瘦的 |
[14:52] | She’s cute.Come on. Let’s keep walking. | 很可爱 来 多走走 |
[14:56] | so… where is she? | 她人呢? |
[14:58] | Red–I thought that was on. | 红发女 你们俩开始了吧 |
[15:00] | – walk. – Gossip. | – 走吧 – 小道消息 |
[15:02] | Oh,you called it. | 你说的对 |
[15:05] | She was too serious about the whole thing. | 她太认真了 |
[15:07] | – And alex is a rolling stone. – I was being thoughtful. | – 而你是个浪荡子 – 我是为她着想 |
[15:10] | Yeah,right.And dumping red after one night is sensitive? | 风流一夜后把人家甩了是为她着想? |
[15:14] | Come on. You need to buff up. | 来 你该多锻炼锻炼 |
[15:16] | So did she just take off? | 她就这样走了? |
[15:18] | What’d you say to her? Did she cry? | 你怎么跟她说的? 她哭没? |
[15:21] | ow. | 啊 |
[15:22] | Idiot. You divorced naomi? | 白痴 你和Naomi离婚了? |
[15:24] | Look,just mind your own business,ok–ouch. | 与你无关 啊 |
[15:27] | Moron.She is my best friend. | 笨蛋 她是我最好的朋友 |
[15:30] | Stop hitting me on top of my head. | 别再打我头 |
[15:32] | – Did you cheat?Di- – okay. | – 你是不是有外遇了? – 好吧 |
[15:34] | two things I learned way back in kindergarten– | 在幼儿园 我学会两件事 |
[15:37] | one,keep your hands to yourself, | 一 管好自己的手 |
[15:39] | two,he who smelt it dealt it. | 二 贼喊捉贼 |
[15:42] | – That makes no sense. – Yeah.Well… | – 什么意思? – 就是这样 |
[15:45] | you cheated. | 你有了外遇 |
[15:47] | You cheated on your husband with his best friend. | 你和丈夫最好的朋友好上了 |
[15:49] | There.Smelt it,dealt it– it works. | 典型的贼喊捉贼 |
[15:51] | You’re using fart logic. | 狗屁逻辑 |
[15:53] | Hey,if you want details,go see naomi. She won’t talk about it. | – 想知道细节 问Naomi – 她不肯说 |
[15:56] | – Well,then you get no details. – I’m on her side.You know that. | – 那没办法了 – 我站在她一边 你知道的 |
[15:58] | – That’s why you get no details. – Oh,details! | – 所以你不知道细节 – 快说! |
[16:00] | Woman,be quiet. | 别闹 |
[16:05] | I’ve missed you. | 挺想念你的 |
[16:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:10] | Well,you know,naomi’s known you longer, | Naomi认识你久些 |
[16:13] | so she gets custody of you in the divorce. | 离婚后 你归她 |
[16:19] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:21] | so,uh,other than project baby,this is strictly a vacation. | 我不是来生小孩的 是来度假的 |
[16:25] | I am here to read trashy novels and go to the beach. | 我来这里 看小说 晒海滩 |
[16:29] | Okay,nobody over 30 goes to the beach. | 超过30的不能去海滩 |
[16:31] | – You should stay here at the practice, – hang on. | – 你留在这里工作算了 – 打住 |
[16:33] | see how we work. | 我们肯定合作愉快 |
[16:35] | it’s more fun than a stuffy hospital. | 比呆在医院好多了 |
[16:37] | and we have an empty office. | 而且有办公室空着呢 |
[16:39] | Nai,are you trying to lure me? | Nai 想引诱我啊? |
[16:42] | look,maybe. We do have sunshine and cute boys. | 算是吧 不过这里有阳光和帅哥 |
[16:45] | Yeah,speaking of which,cute boy behind the desk is tracking you with his eyes. | 说到帅哥 桌子后面有一个一直盯着你 |
[16:49] | – No,he’s not. – Oh,cute boy wants naomi. | – 才没有 – 帅哥喜欢Naomi |
[16:54] | okay,maybe you should shut up… and go get some coffee or something… | 还是闭嘴吧 去喝点咖啡什么的 |
[16:57] | please. | 去吧 |
[17:02] | – You have to stop that. – Stop what? | – 你别再这样了? – 别再怎样? |
[17:04] | You cannot watch me like that. It’S… | 别老是这样看着我 |
[17:07] | not something you can do. I won’t allow it. | 这不好 我也不允许 |
[17:10] | You can’t make rules about my eyes. | 我看什么你都要管啊 |
[17:11] | – that’s enough! – no! | – 够了! – 不! |
[17:13] | – Did you hear that? – all of you,just stop it! | – 什么事情? – 都给我住手! |
[17:17] | Did you hear that? | 什么事情? |
[17:19] | – What was that? – Did I just hear– | 什么? |
[17:23] | – I’m the father of that child! – No,I’m the father! | – 我才是孩子的父亲! – 你不是 我才是! |
[17:25] | – If it’s anybody’s baby,it’s mine! – Stop it! | – 孩子是我的! – 住手! |
[17:27] | – calm down,everybody!Just– – hey,hey,hey,hey! | – 别激动 各位! – 嘿 嘿! |
[17:30] | A little help here. A little help. | 快来帮忙 |
[17:32] | – oh,my god,cooper! – cooper! | – 我的天 Cooper! |
[17:34] | Oh,Dr.Freedman! | Freedman医生! |
[17:36] | – Oh,god! – Oh,that’s great. | – 天哪! – 噢 棒得很 |
[17:38] | – Really great. – You gotta be kidding me. | – 棒得很 – 这么夸张 |
[17:45] | – you could’ve called. – Oh,it’s such a silly problem. | – 怎么不打电话给我? – 这毛病真够傻的 |
[17:48] | – Hiccups? – We didn’t want to bother you. | – 打嗝? – 我们不想给你添麻烦 |
[17:50] | well,it’s not silly if you can’t sleep. | 都影响睡眠了 要重视的 |
[17:52] | Chlorpromazine is good,but it doesn’t always work long-term. | 盐酸氯丙嗪效果挺好 只是药效不持久 |
[17:56] | we’ve had some good result with endoscopic gastroplication. | 胃镜下黏膜缝合术效果不错 |
[18:00] | We put a tube down your throat | 把一根管子伸进喉咙 |
[18:02] | and sew together the bottom of your esophagus | 将食道底部缝合 |
[18:05] | to protect it from the acid in your stomach. | 以防止胃部酸性液体回流 |
[18:07] | It would be an outpatient procedure. | 是个门诊手术 |
[18:09] | I’m sold. Ready when you are. | 好吧 听你们的 |
[18:12] | You’re sure that that’s not– just think of it like breathing into a very expensive brown paper bag. | – 想好了吗? – 就当破财消灾吧 |
[18:18] | okay,let me see if I can explain this to everyone. | 好的 我来解释一下 |
[18:21] | So carol was married to rick. | Carol曾和Rick结过婚 |
[18:24] | Carol is now married to doug. | Carol现在是Doug的妻子 |
[18:26] | Keith is lisa’s husband. | Keith是Lisa的丈夫 |
[18:28] | – Uh,I’m rick’s husband. – Life partner. | – 不 我是Rick的丈夫 – 伴侣 |
[18:30] | – You’re just mad I left you for a man. – I’m lisa’s husband. | – 你是气我为了男人离开你 – 我是Lisa的丈夫 |
[18:33] | – And lisa is the– surrogate carrying my child. – surrogate carrying my child. | – Lisa是– – 是我孩子的代孕母亲 |
[18:36] | – Our child. – you are not the father!You don’t know that,rick! | – 我们的孩子 – 孩子不是你的! 你怎么知道 Rick! |
[18:39] | – I am so sick of you! – Hey,hey! | – 你让我恶心死了! – 嘿! |
[18:42] | O-okay,okay. | 好的 |
[18:43] | Let’s all try to remember that we are in a place of healing. | 请记住这里是医院 |
[18:46] | Uh,lisa… | |
[18:48] | h-how are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[18:54] | guilty. Guilty is how she is feeling. | 她感到愧疚 |
[18:58] | wh-why is that,lisa? | 为什么 Lisa? |
[19:00] | Because the same week that I brought her here to be inseminated, | 因为我带她来受孕当天 |
[19:03] | she had sex with him… | 她和他 |
[19:05] | and him… | 他 |
[19:07] | and him. | 还有他上了床 |
[19:09] | And we have no idea who the father is. | 没人知道孩子是谁的 |
[19:13] | yeah,she,um,really gets around. | 她是很受欢迎 |
[19:18] | Okay,how does this happen? How do you pick a super freak for a surrogate? | 怎么会这样的? 怎么选了个怪人来做代孕母亲? |
[19:21] | I-I screened her. There was nothing thereto indicate she was– | 我查过她 没看出来她是个– |
[19:24] | sex crazed? | 性爱狂? |
[19:25] | – Insatiable? – Cooper-like? | – 欲望强烈? – 像Cooper那样? |
[19:27] | Ooh. Okay. | 嗯 好的 |
[19:28] | The point is,everybody’s flipping out over nothing. | 问题是 大家都在白忙活 |
[19:30] | Medically,it has to be rick’s baby. | 医学上来说 应该是Rick的小孩 |
[19:32] | We implanted lisa with a fertilized embryo from carol’s egg and rick’s sperm. | 我们把Carol的卵子和Rick的精子 发育而成的受精卵植入Lisa体内 |
[19:36] | Then rick implanted some more of his own for good measure. | 然后Rick通过别的途径植入了更多精子 |
[19:39] | – before he decided he was gay. – I’ve treated doug. | – 在他当同性恋之前 – 我给Doug看过病 |
[19:42] | I have him on valerian root for anxiety and stress. | 有些焦虑和压力 我给他用过缬草根 |
[19:45] | And I knew he was fooling around,but with his new wife’s surrogate? | 知道他喜欢乱来 没想到搞了代孕母亲 |
[19:48] | Can I just,uh… | 我想说… |
[19:50] | I think the more pressing issue,uh,here, | 我觉得更大的问题是 |
[19:53] | is that,uh,lisa’s had no prenatal care. | Lisa没有接受过产前护理 |
[19:55] | – She took off right after | – 她一完事就离开了 – 滥交? |
[19:59] | Hi.We haven’t officially met. | 你好 还没自我介绍 |
[20:01] | Cooper. Pediatrics. | 我叫Cooper 儿科大夫 |
[20:02] | Hi.Uh,yeah,she… | 你好 她… |
[20:04] | left town,and,uh,she and the baby need a complete workup. | 她当时就离开了 她和孩子都需要检查 |
[20:07] | Um,who’s your usual G.Y.N? | 你们这里的妇科大夫是谁? |
[20:09] | Uh,she left the practice rather suddenly. | 她前阵子突然离开了 |
[20:16] | I didn’t do anything. | 不怪我 |
[20:19] | Well,look,I would be happy to examine her. Trashy novels can wait. | 我来给她检查吧 小说可以晚点看 |
[20:21] | Have you ever thought of… | 你有没有考虑过 |
[20:23] | plying your trade in sunnier climes,addison? | 到这里阳光明媚的地方来工作? |
[20:25] | “Sunnier climes”? | 阳光明媚? |
[20:27] | Now we see why he has to type to pick up women. | 怪不得要在网上着女人了 |
[20:29] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[20:30] | Besides,we have a very strict no consorting rule here now. | 我们这里现在严禁同事交往 |
[20:36] | I didn’t do anything. | 又不怪我 |
[20:43] | I can’t wait to tell meredith her stepmom hiccupped through the whole thing. | 我等不及告诉Meredith 她继母至始至终都在打嗝 |
[20:46] | She should be here for this. | 她该呆在这里 |
[20:47] | Susan asked her to be with her father. | Susan让她陪着她父亲 |
[20:50] | She said he’s having a lot of anxiety. | 她说他非常不安 |
[20:55] | And… | 那么 |
[20:56] | meredith is supposed to help with that? | Meredith又能怎么样呢? |
[21:00] | you know there’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[21:03] | what I… | 我… |
[21:06] | what I worry about is molly living in a new city alone with a baby most of the day. | 我所担心的是 Molly几乎整天 独自带着孩子住在陌生的城市 |
[21:12] | That’s hard. And lexie,who’S…about to start her residency. | 那很困难 还有Lexie 她就要开始住院实习 |
[21:17] | She’s a really good student,but it’s grueling. | 她的确是个好学生 但那很折磨人 |
[21:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:21] | You know. Right. | 你知道 没错 |
[21:23] | And… I worry about you,too. | 此外 我也担心你 |
[21:27] | How you’re getting on,your mom– none of that was… | 你如何应付你妈妈的事 没有一件是… |
[21:30] | simple. | 简单的 |
[21:32] | Susan’s really on you to talk to me,huh? | Susan真的指望你能跟我谈谈 哈? |
[21:38] | I got to admit,I’m envious… | 我得承认 我很嫉妒 |
[21:40] | that she’s getting to know you,and I’m not yet. | 她渐渐了解你 可我还没 |
[21:47] | I think she may be faking these hiccups. | 我觉得她打嗝可能是装的 |
[21:50] | To get… | 为了 |
[21:52] | us in the same place? | 让我们一处呆着? |
[21:58] | I guess I’m just not very sexual. | 我觉得自己只是不太热衷性生活 |
[22:01] | He’s having an affair. He’s not in love with me anymore. | 他在搞外遇 他不再爱我了 |
[22:03] | That’s not true,honey. I love you.I love you so much. | 不是这样的 亲爱的 我爱你 非常爱你 |
[22:06] | I-I want to do it. | 我想做爱 |
[22:10] | I just want to want to do it. | 我只是希望有想做的感觉 |
[22:12] | Okay,paul,I’m gonna give you some homework for next session. | 好了 Paul 为了下个阶段 我要给你布置些家庭作业 |
[22:16] | Homework? | 家庭作业? |
[22:17] | – Have sex with your wife. – Yay! | – 与你妻子做爱 – 就是! |
[22:19] | – Well,but- – no matter what. | – 可是… – 无论何事 |
[22:21] | Whether you’re in the mood or not,have sex. | 不管你是否有心情 做爱就对了 |
[22:24] | Do it in the bed,do it on the kitchen floor. Do you have a pool? | 在床上 厨房地板上 家里有泳池吗? |
[22:26] | – Yes. – Okay,do it in the pool. | – 有 – 那好 还可以在池里做 |
[22:29] | Have sex. No pressure,no judgment,no expectations. | 做爱 不要强制 不要抱怨 不要期待 |
[22:32] | Have sex. Just…do it. | 做爱 做就对了 |
[22:36] | – We do need a new G.Y.N. – Right. | – 我们确实需要一个新的妇科医生 – 没错 |
[22:38] | And addison seems… | Addison似乎 |
[22:43] | oh.Nuh-unh.No.Absolutely not. | 哦 不行 绝对不行 |
[22:45] | – What? – Addison is a nice person. | – 为什么? – Addison是个好人 |
[22:48] | She is a decent person. She is a person. | 她是个正派的人 她是人 |
[22:52] | – I’m lookin’ for a person. – Man,you’re just looking. | – 我是在找人 – 兄弟 你只是在找 |
[22:56] | At least I’m trying. | 至少我在尝试 |
[22:58] | Dr.Feelgood. | Feelgood医生 |
[22:59] | – Hey. – I love you. | – 嘿 – 我爱你 |
[23:01] | Hi. Thank you. | 嗨 谢谢 |
[23:03] | Okay,dr.Feelgood, this is what I’m saying. | 好的 Feelgood医生 |
[23:06] | Your career is taking off,girls like that are throwing themselves at you. | 你的事业已经起步 那样的女孩拼命讨好你 |
[23:10] | – You should be celebrating. – Celebrating? I just got a divorce. | – 你该庆祝一下 – 庆祝? 我刚离婚 |
[23:13] | You got a little tiny dog,and you cook it chicken,and you talk to it. | 你养了只小狗 给它做饭 跟它聊天 |
[23:17] | – That’s not normal. – Hey,easy.All right? | – 这不正常 – 嘿 别急 好吗? |
[23:20] | I’m alone because I choose to be. It’s–it’s a choice. | 独身是我自己的选择 |
[23:23] | So you’re saying that you’re not interested in addison,but I can’t have her. | 也就是说 你对Addison没有兴趣 可我也不能找上她 |
[23:27] | See,addison isn’t the type of woman you have. | 瞧 Addison不是你的类型 |
[23:30] | She’s a marriage woman. All right? | 她渴望婚姻 明白吗? |
[23:32] | – She’s gonna want a commitment,and you- – hey,I do not sleep around. | – 她想要承诺 可你- – 嘿 我可没有四处留情 |
[23:35] | No. You are a serial monogamist,all right? | 对 你不断谨守一夫一妻 行了吧? |
[23:38] | You–you date a girl,you romance a girl,and then when it’s time to commit, | 你跟一个女孩儿约会 制造浪漫 可是一到承诺的时候 |
[23:41] | – you cut and you run. – I do not. | – 你就分手 跑路 – 我没有 |
[23:42] | Linda,uh,karen,uh,julie. | |
[23:45] | Then there was tricia,amy,carrie,the other linda- | 然后是 Tricia Amy Carrie 另一个Linda |
[23:49] | – we can’t forget- – fine. I won’t ask her out. | – 我们不能忘记- – 好吧 我不会约她 |
[23:50] | Good boy. That’s a good boy. | 好人 真是好男人 |
[23:54] | and the week before I implanted the embryo,you slept with how many,three? | 在我植入胚胎的前一周 你跟多少人上了床 三个? |
[23:57] | Three men. | 三个男人 |
[23:59] | We’re almost done here,lisa,and then we’ll do the amniocentesis. | 这里就要结束了 Lisa 然后我们要做一个羊水诊断 |
[24:02] | – You’re on carol’s side. – I’m carol’s doctor. | – 你站在Carol一方 – 我是Carol的医生 |
[24:05] | You came to us.You applied to be a surrogate. It was your choice. | 你来找我们 应征成为代孕者 那是你的选择 |
[24:08] | I know.I just– | 我知道 我只是– |
[24:10] | I was about to hand my body over to a baby that’s not mine for nine months, | 当时我就要把身体 交给一个不属于我的孩子 长达九个月 |
[24:15] | which is a big responsibility.That… | 责任重大 |
[24:19] | hit me– the responsibility– and I just… | 这份责任刺激了我 |
[24:24] | they all wanted me. | 他们都想要我 |
[24:27] | me. | 我 |
[24:29] | And f-for once,I just stopped thinking and I just… | 然后 我脑子就不转了 |
[24:35] | I did something wild. | 有了些疯狂的举动 |
[24:41] | – dr.Montgomery,is something wrong? – I’m gonna run some more tests. | – Montgomery医生 有什么问题吗? – 我要再做些检查 |
[24:50] | You promise me you’ll take it easy. | 向我保证 你会放轻松的 |
[24:52] | I have a stack of dvds to watch,and I expect your father to feed me by hand. | 我有一堆DVD等着看 还期待你父亲亲手喂我吃饭 |
[25:01] | So just call if you have any questions. | 那么如果有疑问 给我电话 |
[25:04] | It was nice t-talking with you. | 很高兴跟你谈谈 |
[25:08] | – Bye. – Bye-bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[25:25] | any news about mercy west? | 西慈医院有消息吗? |
[25:26] | Uh,there’s a spot. | 只有一个空缺 |
[25:28] | There’s a lot of takers,but they said it looks good. | 可有很多申请者 但他们说情况不错 |
[25:31] | – So after the intern exam- – I’m not an unfaithful guy. | – 那么实习考试结束后 – 我不是一个不忠实的男人 |
[25:34] | I’m not a cheater. | 我不喜欢出轨 |
[25:38] | You think it’ll happen again if you stay here… | 你觉得要是还呆在这里 还会再发生 |
[25:40] | – no.I don’t know. – With me? | – 不 我不知道 – 跟我? |
[25:43] | George. | |
[25:45] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[25:51] | – sam. – Yeah. | – 什么事 |
[25:53] | So paul and kathy,I gave them an assignment. I told ’em to do it. | Paul和Kathy 我给了他们一个任务 让他们去做 |
[25:56] | – He didn’t rise to the occasion. – Nothing? | – 他临场也没勃起 – 没有? |
[25:59] | – No wood. – Not even a twig. | – 没成金箍棒 – 连绣花针都不是 |
[26:01] | There’s gotta be something physical going on,right? | 肯定有些身体问题 对吗? |
[26:03] | Because the only other option– that he just doesn’t love her anymore– | 因为另外一种可能 就是他不爱她了 |
[26:07] | – I mean,that’s just… – not the only option. | – 我的意思是… – 不是唯一的可能 |
[26:11] | I mean,did they meet in the drama department in college? | 他们是在大学戏剧社遇上的吗? |
[26:13] | Could be a thyroid thing,anemia. Could be a bunch of stuff. | 可能是甲状腺问题 贫血症 有很多可能性 |
[26:16] | – Have you checked for extreme ugliness? – Okay,not funny. | – 回事太丑的问题吗? – 行了 这不好笑 |
[26:18] | – Will you get back to me… – yes,I will. | – 过会儿来找我 好吗? – 好的 |
[26:19] | – With what you find soon? – Okay.Yes. | – 带着你发现的问题? – 好的 |
[26:20] | And,cooper,you know what? | 另外 Cooper 你知道吗? |
[26:22] | – Ugly people have sex,cooper. – Ew. | 丑人也需要性生活 Cooper |
[26:24] | – Ugly people are people,too. – Okay. | – 丑人也是人 – 好的 |
[26:35] | hello? | 你好? |
[26:39] | Hello? | 你好? |
[26:43] | Hello? | 你好? |
[26:46] | Hello? | 你好? |
[26:53] | you fill out this E.E.G. Request on ava? | Ava的脑电图申请是你填写的? |
[26:56] | Yeah,you asked for it. | 是的 是你要求的 |
[26:57] | I asked you to run labs on her every other day. What the hell is this? | 我让你两天一次帮她检查 这是什么? |
[26:59] | Shepherd’s doing a full neuro workup. Just get the hell of my– | Shepherd在做全面的神经检查 别再该死地– |
[27:02] | go ahead. I would love to have an excuse to lay you out. | 继续 我很乐意有个理由打你 |
[27:06] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[27:07] | Whatever you didn’t do sent addison running for the hills. | 就是你没做 才让Addison匆匆逃走了 |
[27:21] | Okay,this guy is 6’2″,dark hair,green eyes,totally healthy. | 好的 这个人高1.88米 深色头发 绿色眼睛 非常健康 |
[27:26] | He plays the violin,and he’s a physicist. | 会拉小提琴 而且是个物理学家 |
[27:29] | That is good sperm. | 这是很好的精子 |
[27:31] | Geeky,but,uh,good. | 有点书呆子 可是不错 |
[27:33] | Lisa has extra donors if you want to borrow one. | Lisa那还有其他供体 如果你想借的话 |
[27:36] | Her tests come in yet? | 她的测试有结果了吗? |
[27:38] | No,tomorrow. I don’t want to ring any alarm bells till we’re sure. | 明天 没确定之前 我不想拉响警报 |
[27:41] | What about this guy? He’s a marine biologist.Good hair. | 这人怎样? 海洋生物学家 头发很好 |
[27:46] | Are you sure you want to do this,have a baby? | 你真的打定主义要生孩子了吗? |
[27:50] | Your life is really gonna change. | 那会彻底改变你的生活 |
[27:52] | That’s why I’m doing this. | 所以我想这么做 |
[27:54] | I want my life to change. I need… | 我想要改变生活 我需要… |
[27:57] | my life to change. | 改变生活 |
[27:59] | I mean,look,you have maya. You’re family. | 瞧 你有Maya 有个家 |
[28:03] | You did everything the way you were supposed to. You didn’t wait. | 所有事 你都按部就班地完成了 没有迟疑 |
[28:08] | Maybe I should have. | 也许我应该… |
[28:11] | Waited. | 好好考虑 |
[28:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[28:14] | addison,I did everything exactly the way I was supposed to. | Addison 我的一切完全按部就班 |
[28:18] | After college,I never dated anybody but sam,because he was the one. | 大学毕业后 除了Sam我没跟其他人约会过 因为他就是我的那个人 |
[28:22] | I never had sex with anybody but sam because cheating is wrong. | 除了他 我没跟别人做过爱 因为背叛是不对的 |
[28:26] | I had a baby because… | 我有了孩子 因为… |
[28:29] | that’s what you do when you get married. | 那是结婚后该做的 |
[28:32] | I never made a single mistake. I did everything right. | 我从没犯过一个错 一切都做的很对 |
[28:35] | And then sam comes home and says he wants a divorce. | 可是后来 Sam说他想离婚 |
[28:40] | So all those photos you’re… | 所有那些你… |
[28:42] | busy admiring,all they are are reminders of all the stuff I didn’t do. | 不停欣赏的照片 都在提醒 我没有做过的事情 |
[28:47] | I’m 38 years old,and I don’t know how to have fun. | 我38岁了 可我不知道如何寻找乐趣 |
[28:50] | That’s not lucky. That’s sad.So just… | 那不是幸运 那很悲哀 所以… |
[28:52] | shut up about lucky! | 别再说幸运了! |
[29:00] | Poor… | 可怜 |
[29:01] | sad… dried up naomi. | 悲哀 被甩的Naomi |
[29:05] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[29:06] | Poor little,special talented doctor girl. | 可怜的 拥有特殊才能的医学女生 |
[29:11] | let’s make a made-for-tv movie… | 我们来拍一部电视电影 |
[29:14] | about the poor little,dried up special girl who has no fun. | 关于 可怜悲哀 没有乐趣的特殊女孩 |
[29:19] | I could put you out. You’d have to sleep in the car. | 我能把你赶出去 那你就只能睡在车里了 |
[29:23] | I just… | 我只是… |
[29:25] | I just wish I’d been a little more like you. | 我只是希望 有一点点像你 |
[29:28] | What,an adulterous bitch who forgot to have kids? | 什么 一个通奸的婊子 忘了要个孩子? |
[29:52] | Violet? | |
[29:57] | – Allan. – Hey! | – 嘿! |
[29:58] | Great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[29:59] | – How you doing? – I’m great. | – 你怎么样? – 我很好 |
[30:00] | Really. I’m really wonderful. | 真的 我真的好极了 |
[30:04] | Well,I saw you and I– I didn’t want to be rude. | 我看到你 不想唐突 |
[30:07] | So I hope it’s okay. | 希望这没关系 |
[30:10] | you know,it’s just… it’s really wonderful to see you. | 知道吗 见到你真的非常好 |
[30:13] | You look,uh… | 你看上去 |
[30:15] | you look really wonderful. | 你看上去真的好极了 |
[30:17] | They didn’t have the gouda you like,but they had a camembert- | 这里没有你喜欢的古达干酪 不过有卡门贝干酪 |
[30:21] | – hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[30:23] | This is violet. | 这是Violet |
[30:25] | Violet–oh,violet. | Violet 哦 是Violet |
[30:27] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 嗨 很高兴见到你 |
[30:29] | I-I’m cami. | 我是Cami |
[30:31] | – Okay. – Allan’s wife. | – 好的 – Allan的妻子 |
[30:35] | god,I still can’t get used to that word–wife. | 上帝 我还是不习惯这个词 妻子 |
[30:40] | – yeah. – Wife? | – 是啊 – 妻子? |
[30:47] | – How long have you been married? – Newlyweds– eight weeks. | – 你结婚多久了? – 新婚 八周 |
[30:51] | Oh. | 哦 |
[30:54] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[31:01] | We’ll see you. | 以后再见了 |
[31:05] | nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[31:29] | hey,addison,uh,latte? Or ac–more of a cappuccino. | 嘿 Addison 要拿铁吗? 还是来杯卡布奇诺 |
[31:33] | – Lisa’s baby has something called placenta accreta. – Is that bad? | – Lisa的孩子有些胎盘增生的问题 – 严重吗? |
[31:37] | The placenta abnormally attaches to the uterine wall. | 胎盘反常地附着在胎盘壁上 |
[31:39] | It makes delivering dangerous for both mom and baby. | 在生产中 会同时对母婴造成危险 |
[31:43] | – But there was something else. – That’s not enough? | – 不过还有别的 – 这还不够? |
[31:45] | The baby has some genetic markers that don’t match carol,just lisa. | 这孩子有些遗传标记 与Carol不符 而是Lisa的 |
[31:50] | What? The embryo– | 什么? 胚胎– |
[31:52] | – did not implant. – This is lisa’s baby? | – 没有植入 – 这是Lisa的孩子? |
[31:54] | Which also means that the paternity is once again up for grabs. | 意味着争夺父权会再次发生 |
[31:59] | – Good luck. – I’m off to the beach. | – 好运 – 我要去海滩了 |
[32:01] | Uh,you can’t leave. Someone has to tell the patient. | 你不能走 得有人告诉病人 |
[32:05] | Honestly,I ha–I have… | 说实话 我… |
[32:08] | low people skills with anybody over 12. | 对12岁以上的人都缺乏交流技巧 |
[32:10] | It–it’s true. An internet hooker just stole his car– | 是真的 一个网络妓女刚偷了他的车 |
[32:12] | violet! Privacy. She was not– | Violet! 隐私 她不是– |
[32:15] | she just…she borrowed my car. | 只是借了我的车 |
[32:21] | she–she borrowed it. | 她借我的 |
[32:23] | Borrowed. | 借的 |
[32:29] | 911 turbo,hand-sewn leather seats. | 911 Turbo 手工缝制皮椅 |
[32:35] | 911 turbo with hand-sewn leather seats. | 911 Turbo 带有手工缝制皮椅 |
[32:37] | Who does that to a 911? | 谁会这样对待一辆911? |
[32:40] | A chick. A crazy chick. | 一个女人 一个疯女人 |
[32:44] | – But she was so hot. – A crazy hot chick. | – 可是她那么性感 – 一个性感疯女人 |
[32:46] | I loved that car. | 我喜欢这辆车 |
[32:47] | That was a single man’s car. | 那是单身男人的车 |
[32:49] | That’s the point. I mean,I– I thought maybe I was done being single. | 这是重点 还以为我可能要结束单身了 |
[32:56] | I thought she was gonna be the mother of my children. | 我以为她会是我孩子的母亲 |
[32:58] | What was her name again? | 她叫什么名字来着? |
[32:59] | Sexyboobs316. | 性感乳房316号 |
[33:05] | are you… dude,are you crying? | 兄弟 你在哭? |
[33:08] | No. | 不是 |
[33:10] | You better be crying about that car and not over sexyboobs315. | 你最好在哭这辆车 而不是那个性感乳房315号 |
[33:14] | 316. 316. | 316号 |
[33:17] | I can’T.I-I can’T. I’m gonna hurt him. | 不行了 我要打人了 |
[33:19] | Let’s just say he’s crying over the car and the woman. | 不如说 他在哭这辆车以及这个女人 |
[33:23] | All right? There we go. | 好吗? 行了 |
[33:25] | Let it out. | 哭出来吧 |
[33:27] | let it out. | 哭出来吧 |
[33:33] | Uh,cristina? | |
[33:42] | That’s a pretty one. | 那件很漂亮 |
[33:43] | Moves very well in it. Looks quite natural. | 穿着行动很方便 非常自然 |
[33:47] | – You paged? – I need you over here. | – 你找我? – 我这儿需要你 |
[33:50] | Should I be seeing you in the dress before the wedding? | 我该在婚礼前看到你穿着礼服吗? |
[33:53] | You think I’m wearing this? | 你以为我穿着这个? |
[33:59] | – well,it is very feminine. – Exactly. | – 非常柔美 – 正是 |
[34:01] | Do you know your mother booked a chapel that sits 200 people? | 知道你母亲预订了200人席位的教堂吗? |
[34:05] | Okay,how did i get bridesmaids,huh? | 我怎么会要伴娘 哈? |
[34:07] | freakin’ stupid cotton-candy colored bridesmaids? | 异常迟钝 棉花糖装扮的伴娘? |
[34:11] | No offense. | 不想冒犯 |
[34:13] | what happened to our small ceremony? | 我们商量的小型仪式呢? |
[34:15] | What happened to you and me at city hall? | 不是说好只有我俩在市政厅的吗? |
[34:19] | I didn’t–I didn’t think you were serious. | 我以为你不是认真的 |
[34:22] | I am not wearing this. | 我不要穿这个 |
[34:25] | Oh,I gotta get to the hospital. | 哦 我得去医院了 |
[34:28] | You know,we should,uh,give ’em some privacy. | 知道吗 我们该给他们一些私人空间 |
[34:31] | What? | 什么? |
[34:33] | Oh! Oh,you want me to go over there with you… | 哦! 你想让我跟你一起进去 |
[34:37] | – by myself. – Yeah. | – 只有我 – 是的 |
[34:41] | You want a big wedding? | 你想要一个大型婚礼? |
[34:43] | You want the chapel,you want the guests and me in a white dress? | 教堂 宾客 还要我穿白色婚纱? |
[34:48] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[34:50] | yes. | 是的 |
[34:53] | I’m a traditional man,cristina. | 我是个传统的男人 Cristina |
[34:55] | – Are you kidding me? – No. | – 你在开玩笑吗? – 不是 |
[35:04] | The saleslady has another batch of dresses for you to see,cristina. | 女店员还要给你看另一批礼服 |
[35:08] | Oh,thank you… mama. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[35:17] | Cristina has certainly made quite an effort. | Cristina已经非常努力了 |
[35:20] | Tried on,I would say,over a hundred dresses, | 试了 我想想 超过一百件礼服 |
[35:24] | and that certainly could not have been easy for her. | 这对她显然很不容易 |
[35:27] | Yeah,mama,I know she seems disinterested in wedding planning. | 妈妈 我知道她对打点婚礼没什么兴趣 |
[35:31] | But cristina… | 但是Cristina |
[35:33] | she’s not cold. | 她并不冷漠 |
[35:34] | – I know she seems cold– – preston… | – 我知道她看上去有点 |
[35:36] | if you think cristina is right for you,I trust you. | 如果你觉得Cristina适合你 我支持你 |
[35:43] | I trust your instincts. | 我相信你的直觉 |
[35:58] | and the baby– the,um,the baby isn’t even mine? | 那个孩子 根本不是我的? |
[36:02] | – Honey,calm down. – Calm down? | – 亲爱的 冷静点 – 冷静? |
[36:04] | You mean I can keep this baby if I want to? | 如果我想留下孩子 可以随便我吗? |
[36:07] | Uh,legally,yes. | 法律上来说没问题 |
[36:09] | So who’s the father? | 那谁是孩子的父亲? |
[36:11] | We won’t know the paternity of the baby till after lisa delivers. | 在Lisa产后才会知道 |
[36:14] | More urgent at the moment is the placenta accreta. | 目前最紧要的是胎盘植入 |
[36:17] | The fact is,lisa is at risk of having a life-threatening hemorrhage and | Lisa的大出血会危及生命 |
[36:22] | the baby could deliver preterm. | 而且可能导致胎儿早产 |
[36:24] | So you’re saying they could die? | 会有生命危险? |
[36:26] | There is a risk of death,yes. | 有这样的可能 |
[36:29] | Lisa,I know you’re scared. | Lisa 我知道你很害怕 |
[36:32] | If you do go into preterm labor,you’ll have a c-section. | 万一早产 我们将安排剖腹产 |
[36:36] | And they’ll monitor it and control it so that | 医生会严密监控 |
[36:38] | they have a better chance of saving your uterus and your life. | 这样可以更好保证你和胎儿的安全 |
[36:42] | And you’ll save us,me and the baby? | 你会救我和孩子的 对吗? |
[36:45] | Well,I have… | 这个 我.. |
[36:47] | I have to get back to seattle. I have a practice. | 我得回西雅图去了 我要出诊 |
[36:49] | But I can refer you to someone local who– | 不过我可以把你交给这里.. |
[36:50] | no,I want you.You be there. | 不 我只要你 |
[37:04] | I thought kathy was coming to the appointment today. | 我以为今天是Kathy来 |
[37:08] | oh. | |
[37:10] | Just–kathy didn’t come home last night. | Kathy昨晚没回家 |
[37:12] | And,you know,I don’t blame her,but it’s just… | 我不怪她 只是 |
[37:14] | what–what if she’s with some guy right now? | 要是她现在正和男人勾搭在一起怎么办? |
[37:17] | Some guy–some–some guy who can… | 那种会… |
[37:20] | – who can bring it? – Okay. | – 会勃的男人 – 好了 |
[37:22] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. It’s okay.All right? | 事情还没确定别乱猜 没关系的 好吧? |
[37:25] | There are plenty of medical reasons for low sex drive. All right? | 性欲低下有很多原因的 |
[37:29] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:31] | – Honey… – where were you? | – 亲爱的 – 你去哪儿了? |
[37:34] | I was out. | 我出去了 |
[37:35] | All night? | 出去了一整晚? |
[37:39] | And I had a chance to cheat,believe me. | 我本有机会背叛你的 相信我 |
[37:42] | But I passed. Okay? | 但是我没有 明白吗? |
[37:43] | I passed up being with someone who actually wants to be with me because I am stuck with you. | 我放弃了那个要和我在一起的男人 因为我陷在你这儿了 |
[37:50] | you’re crying? | 你还哭? |
[37:51] | Okay,let’s–let’s all just calm down here. | 好了 大家都冷静点 |
[37:52] | All right– I’ll be in the waiting room. | 好吧 我去候诊室 |
[37:55] | Oh! She’s starting to hate me. | 她开始讨厌我了 |
[37:59] | What am I gonna do if little paul can’t perform? | 要是小东西还是不能正常工作怎么办? |
[38:02] | Okay. | 没关系 |
[38:03] | Don’t talk about your penis while you hug another man. | 你抱着个男人的时候 能不能不要讨论阴茎的问题 |
[38:07] | I’m sorry,man. | 不好意思 伙计 |
[38:08] | – It’s okay. – I’m sorry. | – 没事了 – 很抱歉 |
[38:09] | – Let’s draw some blood. – Okay,let’s draw some blood. | – 抽点血 – 好的 抽血 |
[38:16] | What’s in L.A.? | 洛杉矶那边都有谁? |
[38:18] | What? | 什么? |
[38:20] | For addison. | 我说Addison呢 |
[38:22] | Any idea… | 知不知道 |
[38:23] | what she might be doing there? | 她在那边做什么? |
[38:26] | naomi and sam are down there,I guess. I don’t know. | Naomi和Sam在那边吧 我也不太清楚 |
[38:29] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[38:32] | We were gonna try. | 我们本来在努力的 |
[38:34] | We were gonna make a go of it… | 我们本来会成功的 |
[38:36] | as a couple. | 会成为一对儿的 |
[38:40] | She bet me I couldn’t go 60 days without having sex. | 她跟我打赌说我没法禁欲60天 |
[38:42] | Oh.Let me guess. You couldn’t do it. | 让我猜猜 你的确做不到 |
[38:46] | No,she couldn’T. | 不 是她做不到 |
[38:51] | She didn’t want to be with me. | 她不想跟我在一起 |
[38:53] | I thought she did. | 我以为她很愿意呢 |
[38:56] | I thought she might. | 以为她可能吧 |
[38:59] | But she didn’T. | 可她就是不想 |
[39:03] | And I caught her. You know… | 被我逮了个正着 你知道的 |
[39:05] | sleeping with somebody else? | 捉奸在床? |
[39:09] | oh,that must have been so hard for you. | 那就太让你难过了 |
[39:12] | not that I can’t relate. | 那样的痛苦是我无法形容的 |
[39:16] | So I told her I did it. | 所以我告诉她我破戒了 |
[39:18] | You told her you did it? | 你告诉她你破戒了? |
[39:19] | I told her I lost the bet. I told her I slept with someone. | 我告诉她我赌输了 和别人上床了 |
[39:23] | I figured if she didn’t want to be with me,she shouldn’t have to feel guilty about it. | 既然她不愿意和我在一起 我这么说她也不会感到愧疚了 |
[39:27] | Selfless. | 真是无私 |
[39:30] | – That’S…out of character. – Yeah. | – 不像你啊 – 的确 |
[39:34] | Anyway,uh… | 随便了 |
[39:38] | I was just wondering if you knew what was in L.A. | 我只是想问你洛杉矶那边都有谁 |
[39:41] | No. | 不知道 |
[39:48] | okay,now I am going to the beach. | 我要去海边了 |
[39:51] | Wait,addie. | 等等 Addie |
[39:53] | Your test results came back in. | 你的化验结果出来了 |
[39:55] | Oh,good. Because,um,I picked a donor. | 好啊 我选好了捐赠人 |
[39:58] | I think I’m gonna go with physicist guy. | 我想我得和学物理的家伙一起去了 |
[40:01] | Your F.S.H. Level is high. | 你的基础卵泡刺激素水平过高 |
[40:04] | Well,they’re high this month. We can do,uh,ovarian stimulation. | 这个月一直都这样 可以用刺激卵巢疗法 |
[40:08] | And your antral follicle count is only two. | 窦卵泡计数只有2 |
[40:14] | That could be due to stress. | 应该是压力过大了 |
[40:15] | Addison,I’m sorry. | Addison 很抱歉 |
[40:17] | I did all the tests. | 所有的测试都做了 |
[40:20] | There’s no fertility potential here. | 你不能生孩子了 |
[40:28] | okay. Uh… | |
[40:32] | this is good. This is,um… | 很好 |
[40:35] | oh,this is just… perfect. | 再好不过 |
[40:37] | – Addison– – I have the great guy. | – 我嫁了个好男人 |
[40:40] | I don’t have a baby because I’m focusing on my career. | 因为我专心工作就一直没要孩子 |
[40:43] | And then I have the other guy. I don’t have his baby because he’s not the great guy. | 之后遇上另外一个男人 我还是没要孩子 因为他不是个好男人 |
[40:47] | And now I don’t have the great guy or the other guy, | 现在谁都不属于我了 |
[40:50] | and I’m finally ready to have a baby,and I can’T. | 我终于想要个孩子 却再也不行了 |
[40:52] | That is so… | 这.. |
[40:55] | exactly what my life is. | 我的生活就这样子阿 |
[41:00] | – Addie,there are other options. – Yeah,I know about the options. | – Addie 还有别的选择 – 是的 我知道 |
[41:04] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[41:06] | I know how much you wanted this. | 我知道你有多想要个孩子 |
[41:10] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[41:12] | I just,um… | 只是我 |
[41:16] | I just didn’t realize I was out of time,that’s all. | 我没想到来不及了 |
[41:23] | Addie,please stay so we can– | Addie 留下来吧这样我们可以– |
[41:24] | no,it’s okay.I’m fine. Thank you… | 不用了 没事的 我很好 谢谢 |
[41:27] | for telling me.Thank you. I will see you at home. | 你告诉我 谢谢 家里面见 |
[41:41] | looks like you had a bad day. | 看起来你今天不太好过阿 |
[41:44] | Okay… | 好了 |
[41:46] | enough. | 够了 |
[41:48] | Okay? Not today. | 行吗? 今天不是时候 |
[41:50] | This is not a good day. All right? | 今天糟透了明白吗? |
[41:52] | So why don’t you just… | 你给我 |
[41:54] | shut up? | 闭嘴 |
[41:57] | Shut up!…. | 闭嘴! |
[42:10] | all right,then. | 好了 |
[42:14] | Greys Anatomy Season03 Episode22 |