时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:02] | I’m in love with you,george,and I hope you’re in love with me,too. | 我爱上你了 George 我希望你也爱我 |
[00:05] | I was named chief resident. | 我被任命为住院总医师 |
[00:07] | I’ve failed my intern test. | 我没通过实习考试 |
[00:09] | You can start from the very beginning. | 你可以从头开始 |
[00:11] | Repeat my internship? | 重新实习? |
[00:12] | – I met a woman last night. – Hi. | – 我昨晚认识了一个女的 – 嗨 |
[00:14] | You met a woman last night? | 你昨晚认识了一个女的? |
[00:15] | I’m lexie.Lexie grey. | 我叫Lexie |
[00:19] | he’s gone. | 他走了 |
[00:20] | I can’t leave you,but you’re constantly leaving me. | 我不能离开你 但你经常离开我 |
[00:23] | It’s over…so over. | 结束了…全都结束了 |
[00:38] | in the practice of medicine,change is inevitable | 在医学领域 改变是必然的 |
[00:42] | new surgical techniques are created,procedures are updated | 新的技术不断被研发 程序不断被更新 |
[00:46] | levels of expertise increase. | 专业水平不断提高 |
[00:49] | Innovation is everything. | 改革不断进行 |
[00:52] | Nothing remains the same for long. | 没有什么是一成不变的 |
[00:55] | We either adapt to change… | 我们要主动去适应… |
[01:00] | or we get left behind. | 否则就被落在后面 |
[01:12] | I have five rules.Memorize them. | 我有五条规矩 你们记清楚了 |
[01:15] | Rule number one,don’t bother sucking up. | 规矩一 不要献媚 |
[01:16] | I already hate you.That’s not gonna change. | 我恨你们 这不会改变 |
[01:18] | Trauma protocols,phone lists,pagers.The nurses will page you. | 创伤通则 电话单 呼叫器 护士们会传呼你们 |
[01:21] | You answer every page at a run– a run.That’s rule number two. | 你必须随叫随到 还要跑着去 这是规矩二 |
[01:25] | You’re supposed to follow me. | 你们应该跟着我 |
[01:30] | Your first shift starts now and lasts 36 hours. | 你们的第一个轮班现在开始 持续36小时 |
[01:33] | You’re grunts,nobodies,the bottom of the surgical food chain. | 你们是小人物 外科食物链的最底层 |
[01:36] | You run labs,you write orders,you work every second night until you drop, | 你们做化验 写医嘱 不停加班 直到倒地不起 |
[01:39] | and you don’t complain. | 而且不能抱怨 |
[01:42] | On call rooms.Sleep when you can,where you can. | 待命室 能睡就睡会 |
[01:45] | You know,but not with anybody. | 不过不是跟别人睡 |
[01:47] | Not attendings– especially not attendings. | 尤其是…别跟主治医生睡觉 |
[01:50] | Sleeping with attendings– not a good idea. | 跟主治医生睡觉 绝对不是好主意 |
[01:52] | Where was I? | 我说到哪了? |
[01:54] | Um,rule number three. | 呃…规矩三 |
[01:57] | If you’re sleeping,do not wake you unless a patient’s actually dying. | 我睡着了 如果不是有人快死 别叫醒我 |
[02:00] | The dying patient better not be dead when I get there, | 而且保证那个病人 不会在我到的一刻死掉 |
[02:03] | because not only will you have killed someone, | 因为你们不仅会害死病人 |
[02:05] | you will have woken me for no good reason.Are we clear? | 还会为无聊的理由叫醒我 懂吗? |
[02:09] | – yes? – That was four rules.You said five. | – 怎么了? – 你说有五条规矩 现在才四条 |
[02:11] | Rule number five– when I move,you move. | 规矩五 我一走 你们就跟着 |
[02:25] | Go! | 快走! |
[02:27] | I hate them.you don’t hate them.You hate you. | – 我恨他们 – 你不恨他们 你恨你自己 |
[02:29] | That was hideous.I feel like a fraud. | 真可怕 我在虚张声势 |
[02:32] | I rocked it.I think I’m the new nazi. | 我喜欢这样 我是新的纳粹 |
[02:34] | Oh,you are not the new nazi. | 你不是新的纳粹 |
[02:35] | Meredith,I need to talk to you. | Meredith 我有话跟你说 |
[02:37] | – George.Hi. – Hey. | – George 你好 – 嘿 |
[02:39] | – How was your vacation? – Um,fine. | – 假期过的怎么样? – 还好 |
[02:41] | – Um,meredith,can we – ’cause mine was… | – Meredith 我能… – 我的假期… |
[02:43] | I didn’t do much.I hung out alone…for 17 days. | 什么都没干 我独处了17天 |
[02:46] | Which is the last time that I saw you, | 我最后见你那天 |
[02:49] | the day of cristina’s wedding,which was…well… | Cristina婚礼那天… |
[02:53] | then mer and cristina went on cristina’s honeymoon without me. | Mere和Cristina去度蜜月了 没带上我 |
[02:55] | Girl-on-girl honeymoon. | 两个女的度蜜月 |
[02:57] | and then alex took a road trip to see ava without me. | Alex去看Ava了 也没带上我 |
[03:00] | I did not go to see ava.And her name’s rebecca. | 我没去看Ava 而且她应该叫Rebecca |
[03:02] | And I didn’t go see her.I just drove in that direction. | 我没去看她 只是方向相同而已 |
[03:04] | Oh,why is everyone so tingly and hurt? | 为什么一个个都垂头丧气的? |
[03:06] | I mean,I’m the one who was left at the altar. | 是我在婚礼上被人抛弃了 |
[03:09] | I’m fine,by the way. | 顺便说 我现在挺好的 |
[03:11] | I honeymooned in hawaii and I snorkled. | 我去夏威夷度蜜月 还潜水了 |
[03:14] | What’d you do,george? | 你做了什么 George? |
[03:15] | – Um,meredith… – I-I really need to talk to you. | Meredith…我有话跟你说 |
[03:17] | Uh,hey,you want to know– | 你们听着 |
[03:19] | hey,um,this is for residents only.No interns. | 这里是给住院医生的 实习生不许来 |
[03:21] | – Yeah. – Yeah,get outta here. | – 是啊 – 是啊 赶紧离开 |
[03:24] | – babies. – yeah,go away. | – 孩子们 – 快离开 |
[03:25] | 007s in traini. | 007正在接受培训呢 |
[03:26] | seriously. | 说真的 |
[03:28] | I guess I should be going,too. | 我想我也该走了 |
[03:29] | no,george.We didn’t mean you. | 不 George 我们不是指你 |
[03:31] | – No,I’m an inrn. – Wait.What did you want to tell me? | – 不 我是实习生 – 等等 你刚要说什么? |
[03:33] | Uh,is this how it’s gonna be all year? | 难道整年都要这样? |
[03:34] | Because bambi has got to learn how to cope. | 他已经实习了一年了 |
[03:36] | At least he came back. | 至少他回来了 |
[03:37] | yeah,cut him some slack. | 是啊 让他喘口气 |
[03:38] | Dude,he failed his exam and got left back in kindergarten. | 他考试挂了 又回到了原点 |
[03:40] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[03:41] | He won’t even look at me. | 他还是不肯望着我 |
[03:45] | Have you seen burke? | 你看见Burke了么? |
[03:48] | No.Have you seen derek? | 没有 你看见Derek了么? |
[03:50] | No. | 没有 |
[03:51] | Wait,you haven’t seen either of them since the wedding? | 等等 婚礼之后 你们就没见过他们? |
[03:53] | nope. | 没有 |
[03:54] | And you’re all fine? | 你们还好么? |
[03:56] | – yep – Wow.. | – 是 – 哇哦… |
[03:58] | You’re either incredibly healthy or completely messed up. | 你们要不是真的没事 就是彻底的崩溃了 |
[04:07] | your interns are back from holiday today. | 你的实习生们度假归来了 |
[04:09] | Uh,not my interns.They’re residents.I’m free. | 不是我的实习生了 他们是住院医生了 我自由了 |
[04:12] | Right.Well–here,nurse.The point is,uh,dr.Yang. | 护士 给你 问题是Yang医生 |
[04:15] | The burke thing– she doesn’t know. | Burke的事她还不知道 |
[04:16] | I’m supposed to tell her. | 我应该告诉她的 |
[04:18] | Burke asked me to tell her.Any thoughts? | Burke让我告诉她 你有什么想法? |
[04:21] | – Honesty always works best. – Yeah,that’s true. | – 实话实说最好 – 是啊 没错 |
[04:24] | You want to get together for a drink after work tonight? | 晚上下班后 要不要一起喝一杯? |
[04:26] | – Why? – Well,I don’t know. | – 为什么? – 我也不知道 |
[04:27] | I just thought it might be a good idea to get together and have | 只是觉得一起喝点东西很好 |
[04:29] | oh,you don’t have anybody to talk to. | 你没人可以聊天 |
[04:31] | No,I have people to talk to. | 不 当然我有 |
[04:32] | Addison is gone,burke isn’t around, | Addison走了 Burke也不在 |
[04:35] | and you and grey aren’t smelling each other in the elevators anymore. | 你和Grey也不再在电梯里 眉来眼去 |
[04:38] | – I have people to talk to. – Who? | – 我可以找到人聊天 – 谁? |
[04:39] | I have…chief. | 我可以找…主任 |
[04:41] | I-I have the chief to talk to.Hey,chief. | 我可以找主任 嘿 主任 |
[04:44] | Want to get together for a drink after work? | 下班后去喝一杯 怎么样? |
[04:45] | I don’t drink.Dr.Bailey,we need to talk. | 我不喝酒 Bailey医生 我们得谈一下 |
[04:47] | – We have traumas coming in. – You’re avoiding me.We need to talk. | – 伤者马上就要来了 – 你在躲我 我们得谈谈 |
[04:49] | About you choosing dr.Torres to be your chief resident over me? | 谈关于你选Torres医生 做住院总医师? |
[04:52] | Respectfully,no,sir.We’re not going to talk about that. | 不 先生 我不想谈这个 |
[04:55] | Someone mention a drink later?’Cause I’m in. | 有人说去喝一杯?我也去 |
[04:56] | – Nobody mentioned a drink. – You mentioned a drink. | – 没人这样说 – 你刚说的 |
[04:58] | I did not mention a drink. | 我没说 |
[05:00] | All right,people.We’ve got three M.V.C.S | 大家听着 我们有3个伤者 |
[05:03] | rolling in back-to-back from a multicar pileup. | 多车连环相撞事故 |
[05:06] | We need every trauma room open and everyone suited up. | 每个治疗室 每个人都准备好 |
[05:08] | Is there anything I-I should do,sir? | 我应该做什么吗 |
[05:10] | – Save lives. – No.I mean as,uh,chief resident. | – 拯救生命 – 不 我是说 作为住院总医师 |
[05:13] | Anything in particular? | 有什么特别要做的? |
[05:14] | Make sure your residents run their traumas. | 确保每个住院医生 都在治疗病人 |
[05:17] | This is their first day on their own. | 这是他们做住院医生的第一天 |
[05:19] | Where…are the residents you’ve assigned to this E.R.? | 你指派给急诊室的住院医生 都去哪了? |
[05:24] | Oh.Oh,I,uh,I,uh,I paged them.I– I paged them. | 我已经传呼他们了 |
[05:29] | – Bailey? – What? | – 什么? |
[05:30] | Uh,I,uh,paged,uh,grey,yang,stevens and karev,but they’re not here yet. | 我传呼过Grey Yang Stevens 还有Karev 但他们还没来 |
[05:35] | When I page ’em,they come running. | 我传呼的时候 他们总是跑着来 |
[05:37] | Get it together,torres. | 把事情搞定 Torres |
[05:39] | Yes,sir. | 好的 先生 |
[05:42] | Okay,you did not have to say that in front of the chief. | 你没必要在主任面前 这么说话吧 |
[05:44] | You asked…boss. | 你问我的 老板 |
[05:49] | There’s derek. | Derek在那儿 |
[05:50] | – Is burke with him? – I don’t see him. | – Burke和他在一起吗? – 我没见到 |
[05:52] | Where have you been?We have multiple M.V.C.S due any second. | 你们去哪了? 许多车祸伤者随时都会到 |
[05:54] | we’re here,aren’t we?We’re here. | 我们来了 不是吗? 我们来了 |
[05:56] | Just– just get ready,okay?And monitor your interns. | 准备好 好吗? 看好你们的实习生 |
[05:58] | Okay,one,two,go get stat packs. | 一号 二号 去拿急救包 |
[06:00] | Uh,three,four,go meet the ambulances. | 三号 四号 去等救护车 |
[06:03] | – “One and two”? – No,I can’t remember their names. | – “一号 二号”? – 我记不得他们的名字 |
[06:08] | I don’t respond to being called a number. | 如果被喊号码 我不会理你 |
[06:10] | George,go wait for the ambulance. | George 去等救护车 |
[06:12] | The rest of you come with me. | 其他人跟我来 |
[06:13] | All right,you guys stand against the wall and out of the way unless I call for you. | 你们靠墙站着 别挡路 除非我叫你们 |
[06:17] | Okay,this is what’s called a trauma situation. | 好了 这就叫紧急事件 |
[06:20] | So there’s gonna be lots of activity and a lot of patients, | 会有很多事情做 有很多病人 |
[06:23] | so if you guys have any questions at all,just ask,okay? | 如果你们有问题 尽管问 明白吗? |
[06:29] | I heard she,like,freaked out and killed a guy and had to go on probation. | 我听说她害死了一个病人 被观察了一段时间 |
[06:32] | great.We’re stuck with a dud. | 真不错 我们跟着一个废物 |
[06:36] | So,hey,you’re an intern…again. | 你又再做实习生了 |
[06:38] | Yeah. | 是 |
[06:39] | I won’t tell anybody.The other interns, | 我不会告诉其他实习生的 |
[06:41] | – I won’t– – that’s–that’s okay. | – 我不会 – 那没什么 |
[06:43] | Do you know which one is meredith grey? | 你知道谁是Meredith Grey吗? |
[06:45] | Yeah,I haven’t,uh,told her you’re here yet.I was going to… | 我还没告诉她你在这里 我本打算… |
[06:48] | so you know o I am? | 那你知道我是谁? |
[06:50] | Yeah,I know who you are. | 是 我知道 |
[06:51] | What’s she like?I-I mean,is she nice? | 她怎么样? 我-我是说 她人好吗? |
[06:54] | ‘Cause–’cause my dad,he won’t–he won’t tell me.Is sh–sh… | 因为我爸爸 他不肯… 他不肯告诉我 |
[07:01] | uh,grey,don’t let them just stand here. | Grey 别让他们傻站着 |
[07:03] | Let’s move,people. | 快行动 |
[07:08] | Unrestrained driver,D.O.A.At the scene. | 情况不受控制 在现场死了 |
[07:10] | Just need someone to pronounce him. | 只是需要医生 宣布一下死亡 |
[07:11] | Oh,crap.Dead guy.Why’d you get me all excited with the sirens? | 死人 你干嘛开着警报 让我兴奋半天 |
[07:15] | Okay,who wants to see a dead guy? | 行了 谁想看看这个死人? |
[07:17] | Nancy walters,34 years old,weeks pregnant.Complete upper arm amputation. | Nancy Walters 34岁 孕妇 上臂部分完全截断了 |
[07:21] | Pressure dressings applied.Two large bore I.V.S started. | 已经加压包扎 2包大口径静脉滴注 |
[07:24] | Did he say “arm”?My arm is gone? | 他是在说”手臂”? 我手臂没了? |
[07:27] | Miss walters,you’re gonna be okay.Grey,check the wound. | Walters小姐 你会没事的 Grey 检查一下伤口 |
[07:30] | I really need my arm. | 我不能失去手臂 |
[07:33] | 45-year-old male,sustained a knee injury. | 45岁 男性male 膝盖受伤 |
[07:35] | That guy,the guy that’s dead,he hit a deer, | 死了那家伙 撞到一头鹿 |
[07:37] | and then the lady hit him,and then I hit the lady. | 然后那个女士撞到他 我撞到那个女士 |
[07:41] | knee is blowing up like a balloon. | 膝盖肿得跟气球似的 |
[07:42] | Hey,I’m hungry.Can I get something to eat? | 嘿 我饿了 能不能让我吃点东西? |
[07:46] | okay,everybody get a good look?Time of death–8:22. | 行了 大家都看完了? 死亡时间 8:22 |
[07:52] | not time of death.This guy is not dead. | 不是死亡时间! 这家伙还没死! |
[07:54] | – he was dead. – Well,he’s not dead now. | – 他刚才死了 – 他现在没死 |
[07:56] | Let’s bag him.Okay,we’ve got a– | 把他包起来 我们… |
[07:57] | we’ve got a guy who’s risen from the dead over here. | 我们有个病人 死而复生 |
[07:59] | get outta the way! | 别挡路! |
[08:01] | – Are–are you meredith grey? – Yeah. | – 你是不是Meredith Grey? – 是的 |
[08:03] | – I–I’m lexie. – Great.Move. | – 我叫Lexie – 知道了 让开 |
[08:05] | Lexie grey.I’m–I’m your sister. | 我叫Lexie Grey 我是你妹妹 |
[08:14] | Greys’Anatomy Season 4 Episode 01 | |
[08:28] | that girl out there,the dopey,wide-eyed one? | 看没看到 站在那边的女孩 笨笨的 大眼睛的那个? |
[08:30] | Apparently we’re related. | 很明显 我和她有血缘关系 |
[08:32] | Oh,you–you met lexie? | 你见过Lexie了? |
[08:33] | Oh,you knew.Knew about it and didn’t tell me,huh? | 你早知道了 知道了却不告诉我? |
[08:36] | I’ve…kind of had a lot ing on. | 我…我有很多事情要做 |
[08:38] | This is trauma room one.As you can see,it’s– | 这是一号诊疗室 你们可以看到 |
[08:41] | there’s a trauma. | 这儿有个伤者 |
[08:43] | Hey,guys,do you need some help?Please tell me you need some help. | 你们要不要帮忙? 告诉我你们要 |
[08:46] | It’s a little crded in here already,iz. | 这里已经很挤了 Izzie |
[08:48] | what do you got for me? | 什么情况? |
[08:50] | uh,nancy walters.Complete amputation. | Nancy Walters 被截肢了 |
[08:52] | the baby looks fine,but she’s having some contractionS. | 她的孩子情况还不错 只是她有点宫缩 |
[08:54] | Hi,nancy.I’m dr.Sloan.You mind if I take a look? | Nancy 我是Sloan医生 不介意我看一下吧? |
[08:57] | It’s a clean cut. | 切口很整齐 |
[08:58] | You want to rub up against me,you gotta buy me a drink first. | 你要洗手上台 先去帮我买饮品 |
[09:01] | Hang antibiotics and put on a sterile,moist dressing. | 吊抗生素 用消过毒的湿纱布敷伤口 |
[09:04] | There’s a chance at a good recovery here. | 有恢复良好的可能 |
[09:05] | Do we have an arm? | 找到断臂了吗? |
[09:07] | They’re looking for it. | 正在找 |
[09:08] | My baby has no father.He’s already down two arms. | 我孩子没父亲 他已经缺少两只手臂的怀抱 |
[09:11] | So he r-really needs me to have an arm. | 他真的需要我手臂完好 |
[09:17] | Get me that arm. | 帮我找到那只断臂 |
[09:19] | Okay,somebody set up for a traumatic effusion drainage. | 好 来个人进行外伤积液引流 |
[09:21] | Ah… | 啊… |
[09:23] | and order him 4 of morphine. | 给他弄4支吗啡 |
[09:26] | she means one of you morons. | 她对你们这些笨蛋们说呢 |
[09:27] | Get her an 18 gauge needle and a 20 cc syringe and the damn morphine. | 给她拿一个18G粗针 一个20毫升注射器 还有吗啡 |
[09:31] | hey,uh,morphine’s cool,but I’d kill for something to eat. | 吗啡很好 不过我快饿死了 |
[09:35] | A healthy appetite after a trauma like this? | 受这么重的伤 胃口还这么好? |
[09:37] | That’s a very good sign,joey. | 是个很好的现象 Joey |
[09:39] | You think he’ll need surgery? | 要给他动手术吗? |
[09:40] | That depends on the x-rays. | 看X光片再说 |
[09:50] | knee looks good.No surgery. | 膝盖没事 不用动手术 |
[09:57] | okay.This is cristina– dr.Yang. | 好了 这是Cristina…Yang医生 |
[10:00] | She’s working. | 她正在工作 |
[10:01] | Yep,saving lives and taking names. | 对 救人性命 送人性命 |
[10:05] | so…I have these interns and nothing to do. | 我带这些实习生 却无事可做 |
[10:10] | And,uh,I think I’m a really bad teacher. | 我真觉得自己是个差劲的老师 |
[10:13] | And I think they hate me.And now I’m a fraud. | 他们讨厌我 我现在想露一手 骗骗他们 |
[10:15] | So any chance you wanna let me in on this?Please. | 有机会让我露一手吗? 拜托 |
[10:19] | izzie,this guy was dead,and now he’s undead. | Izzie 这人本来死了 现在又没死 |
[10:22] | So that kinda makes him like a zombie | 就跟僵尸一样 |
[10:24] | my personal zombie.So no,you can’t get in on this. | 我自己的僵尸 所以不行 你不能掺和 |
[10:28] | Now go be A…fraud somewhere else. | 去别的地方骗 好了 |
[10:30] | – I don’t like you. – Mm-hmm. | – 我不喜欢你 – 嗯哼 |
[10:32] | – let’s go,people. – Excuse me. | – 走吧 各位 – 不好意思 |
[10:35] | You know,where have you been?I’ve been waiting for these. | 你去哪儿了? 我一直等这个呢 |
[10:37] | I got–I was– I met my sister,uh,for the first time ever… | 我遇到我姐姐了… 第一次见面… |
[10:40] | oh,hey.Which,uh, | 那… |
[10:42] | got me,you know,weird. | 让我 感觉怪异 |
[10:43] | So then I got,um,lost on my way to x-ray | 所以我去X光室的时候迷路了 |
[10:46] | ’cause I was all in my head,you know,about– about meeting meredith. | 因为我满脑子想的都是关于… 见到meredith的事 |
[10:49] | Meredith is your– is your sister? | Meredith是你…姐姐? |
[10:51] | Meredith grey.Lexie grey.We’re half sisters.So you know her? | 同父异母姐妹 你认识她? |
[10:55] | Oh,we need to page dr.Shepherd. | 得呼叫Shepherd医生 |
[10:57] | Dr.Shepherd.He–he’s the,um…neurosurgeon? | Shepherd医生 他是…神经外科医生? |
[11:00] | Okay,somebody page derek shepherd right freakin’ now. | 对 来人 立即呼叫Derek Shepherd |
[11:05] | grey.Thank you. | Grey 谢谢 |
[11:06] | Seattle grace. | 西慈医院 |
[11:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:09] | Hi.How are you? | 你好吗? |
[11:11] | I have a patient with a severed arm | 我有个病人手臂断了 |
[11:13] | and no one seems to be able to find it. | 似乎没人能找到断臂 |
[11:16] | Have you seen it? | 你看见了吗? |
[11:17] | Your severed arm?No,I haven’t seen a severed arm. | 你找的断臂? 没 没见过 |
[11:19] | – Meredith,how – hey,um,I’m–I’m so sorry about before. | Meredith 怎么说 我对之前的事很抱歉 |
[11:22] | I just was so nervous about meeting you. | 我只是见到你太紧张 |
[11:24] | Don’t block the E.R.Doors.I know that now. | 不该堵在急诊室门口 我现在知道了 |
[11:25] | That was a good lesson. | 是很好的教训 |
[11:26] | – You’re the girl from the bar. – Sorry? | – 你是酒吧里的那个女孩 – 什么? |
[11:29] | The girl from the bar? | 酒吧里的那个女孩? |
[11:30] | Oh,my god.Yeah.Oh,my god.Yeah. | 天哪 是的 |
[11:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:35] | oh,my god.you–you work here. | 天哪 你…在这里工作? |
[11:36] | Yeah,I do. | 是的 |
[11:37] | – Girl from the bar? – Mm-hmm. | – 酒吧里认识的女孩? – 嗯哼 |
[11:41] | I’m the gi from the bar. | 我也是你酒吧里认识的 |
[11:46] | Uh…she hates me.My sister hates me. | 她恨我 我姐姐恨我 |
[11:51] | – Meredith is your sister? – My half sister,yeah. | – Meredith是你姐姐? – 是的 同父异母 |
[11:55] | – Hey,uh,you’re dr.Shepherd. – That’s right. | – 你是Shepherd医生 – 没错 |
[11:57] | I’m–I’m supposed to be finding you for a consult. | 我…就是来找你去会诊的 |
[12:01] | hey.There you are.I missed you this morning. | 你在这儿 我今早想你来着 |
[12:04] | Yeah,I didn’t want to be late for my second first day as an intern. | 对 我第二次当实习生 第一天不想迟到 |
[12:07] | Maybe you can look at it like this– you have one up on everyone. | 也许你可以这么想… 你比别人有优势 |
[12:11] | You’re gonna be,like,the rock star intern. | 你会成为 实习生中的明星 |
[12:13] | Yeah,I’m sure that’s how everyone’s gonna see me when they find out. | 是的 我知道大家发现我第二次实习 会怎么想 |
[12:16] | Or maybe they’ll see you as the daddy intern. | 也许他们会把你看作 当爸爸的实习生 |
[12:20] | What? | 什么? |
[12:22] | Wh-what did you just say? | 你刚说什么? |
[12:25] | Oh…I’m not–I’m not pregnant.I just… | 没…我没怀孕 我只是… |
[12:29] | I mean,I might be pregnant. | 我是说 我可能怀孕了 |
[12:31] | Yeah,my boobs are a little sore,which… | 是的 我胸部有些胀痛… |
[12:36] | hey,I’m trying to cheer you up here,george. | 我在努力给你打气 George |
[12:38] | This is–I mean,if I am knocked up,that’s a good thing,right? | 我是指 如果我累劈了 这么给我打气会很好 不是吗? |
[12:42] | Callie,I’m just a little distracted.I’m having a bad day. | Callie 我只是有些心烦 今天很糟糕 |
[12:46] | Okay,you’re having a bad month. | 好吧 你这个月都会糟糕 |
[12:47] | Okay,I’m having a bad month. | 好吧 我这个月都会糟糕 |
[12:52] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[12:56] | – help!We need doctors.Help! – Inside voice. | – 救命! 医生 救命! – 小声点 |
[12:58] | Uh,we found an arm in the road. | 我们在路上捡到一只断臂 |
[13:01] | – Here,I bagged that – that’s my arm. | – 这里 我包起来了 – 是我找的那个 |
[13:04] | dad,dad,tell them she’s hurt!Dad,come on. | 爸 告诉他们她受伤了! 爸 快点 |
[13:07] | Tell the doctor!Tell ’em she’s hurt. | 告诉医生!告诉他们她受伤了 |
[13:09] | – Uh,any way we can go with the severed arm? – She’s in the truck,and she’s hurt. | – 我们能去处理断臂吗? – 她在车上 她受伤了 |
[13:12] | Is that your blood?Are you hurt? | 是你的血吗? 你受伤了? |
[13:14] | She’s in our truck,and she’s not moving.v | 她在我们车上 都不动了 |
[13:17] | She’s bleeding really bad. | 流了很多血 |
[13:18] | There’s another crash victim. | 还有个车祸伤员 |
[13:19] | We’re gonna need gloves,I.V.S,gauze,ab pads,trauma gowns. | 要手套 静脉点滴 纱布 除颤器和手术服 |
[13:23] | Still want to babysit the arm? | 还想去看断臂吗? |
[13:26] | Come on | 快来 |
[13:28] | michael! | |
[13:33] | No way. | 没戏 |
[13:36] | is she dead? | 她死了吗? |
[13:40] | Michael,this is a hospital,and I’m a people doctor.I… | Michael 这是医院 我是救人的医生… |
[13:46] | – can you save her? – Michael,come on. | – 能帮我救救她吗? – Michael 行了 |
[13:49] | – I’m sorry,but she’s – roadkill. | 对不起 但她她被撞死了 |
[13:54] | she opened her eyes.Look.She’s still alive! | 她的眼睛还睁着 她还活着! |
[14:00] | oh,god.Don’t look at me like that.or like that. | 天哪 别那么看着我 或者像你这样看我 |
[14:08] | Michael,let’s go back to the truckCome on.. | Michael 我们回车上去 快.. |
[14:09] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:12] | Oh,okay,all right.All right. | 好吧 好的 |
[14:14] | Uh,I’m gonna need a jumbo catheter, | 我需要一根巨大的导尿管 |
[14:15] | a 16 gauge needle,the biggest ambu bag you can find | 16G粗针 最大的苏醒球 |
[14:19] | and something that shaves fur. | 还有刮毛的用具 |
[14:24] | what’s the matter with you people?When I say move,you move.Move! | 你们怎么了? 我说去 你们就去 快去! |
[14:30] | back of his skullis completely disconnected from his first cervical vertebrae. | 后面的头骨和第一节颈椎完全断开 |
[14:34] | He’s been internally decapitateD.Holy crap. | 体内斩首 天哪 |
[14:36] | Yeah,90% of these die in the field. | 是的 这种病例9成都会死亡 |
[14:38] | And the other 10%? | 另外1成呢? |
[14:39] | I’ve never seen one live. | 我从没见过生还的 |
[14:40] | There’s always a first time,though,right? | 不过 总有第一次 对吗? |
[14:42] | I mean,he came back from the dead. | 他已经死里逃生了 |
[14:47] | Henry,I’m dr.Shepherd. | Henry 我是Shepherd医生 |
[14:49] | The back of your skull is disconnected from your spine. | 你后面的头骨和颈椎断开了 |
[14:52] | I’m gonna try and reconnect it in surgery. | 我会做手术试着接上 |
[14:54] | Do you understd me? | 我说的 明白吗? |
[14:55] | Blink once for yes,twice for no. | 是的话 眨一次眼睛 不是 眨两次 |
[14:59] | Okay,good.I know it’s scary,but I promise you,I’m gonna do everything I can. | 好 很好 我知道有些害怕 但我向你保证 我会尽全力救你 |
[15:03] | Do you have family? | 你有家人吗? |
[15:06] | All right.We’re gonna contact them,okay? | 好 我们会联系他们的 好吗? |
[15:09] | – All right,let’s get him in a halo. – uh-huh. | – 好的 给他固定颈椎 – 呃 |
[15:11] | Contact his family.find out if he’s an organ donor. | 联系他的家人 看他是不是器官捐赠者 |
[15:19] | You,finish up with the splint,then get him up on crutches. | 你们 上好夹板 给他拐杖起来 |
[15:26] | Hey.How’s joey? | Joey怎么样? |
[15:27] | It’s a hungry hippo missing a kneecap. | 是个需要护膝的大胃王 |
[15:30] | Can’t you assign me something good? | 不能给我安排点好病人吗? |
[15:32] | I don’t switch out patients,karev. | 我不会给你换病人的 Karev |
[15:33] | But it’s not even surgical. | 但这个根本不用动手术 |
[15:34] | It’s a waste of my skills. | 浪费我精力 |
[15:36] | – You’re staying here with joey. – Come on. | – 你在这里负责Joey – 得了 |
[15:37] | – No! – Fine.I’m going to bailey | – 不! – 好吧 我去找Bailey |
[15:40] | You are a resident.You go where I say. | 你是住院医生 我说去哪儿你就去哪 |
[15:47] | my arm is gone. | 我的手臂不见了 |
[15:49] | we have the arm, | 我们找到了 |
[15:50] | and dr.Sloan checking right now to see if we can reattach it. | Sloan医生正在检查 看能不能接上 |
[15:54] | Is there someone we can call? | 要给谁打电话吗? |
[15:56] | There’s no…no,I just…I just moved here. | 没… 我…刚搬来 |
[16:00] | I’m all– I’m all by myself.There’s no one.I have no one. | 我就一个人 没别人 |
[16:05] | Well,dr.Sloan should be here any minute. | Sloan医生马上就来 |
[16:07] | I wanted a kid and… | 我想要个孩子… |
[16:10] | I was sick of waiting for the right guy,so… | 我厌倦了等待另一半 所以… |
[16:14] | in my family… | 我家里… |
[16:17] | in my family,you don’t go out and get pregnant. | 我家里 决不容许约会一两次 就生下孩子的行为 |
[16:20] | So now I’m alone and… | 所以现在我孤身一人… |
[16:22] | I’m having a baby,and I don’t have a father for the baby, | 我有了孩子 但孩子没有爸爸 |
[16:25] | – and I don’t have an arm. – it’s okay. | – 我的胳膊也没了 – 没关系 |
[16:29] | Here’s dr.Sloan. | 这是Sloan医生 |
[16:31] | Nancy…I’m happy to report that your arm is in good shape. | Nancy 好消息是你的胳膊状况很好 |
[16:36] | Dr.Grey here is gonna clean it up a little,and– | Grey医生会清理干净 |
[16:38] | and I’m gonna put that arm back where it belongs,okay? | 我会把那只胳膊物归原主 好吧? |
[16:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:47] | We got a 150-pound female with… | 150磅的雌性 |
[16:49] | lacerations on the chest and haunches,short,fast breaths. | 胸部和腰腿部有伤口 呼吸很快而短促 |
[16:53] | Any recommendations? | 有什么建议? |
[16:54] | Uh,doctor,michael’s a big boy. | 医生 Michael长大了 |
[16:56] | He doesn’t need you to perform make-believe medicine,right,michael? | 他不需要你假装看病 对吧 Michael? |
[16:58] | it’s not make-believe.She can help. | 不是假的 她能帮忙 |
[17:01] | Michael,enough.I apologize.We’re just wasting your time. | Michael 够了 我很抱歉 我们只是在浪费你的时间 |
[17:03] | No kidding. | 确实是 |
[17:04] | – Michael. – Please don’t let her die. | – 别让她死了 |
[17:07] | Michael,it is a deer. | Michael 它只是一只鹿 |
[17:10] | We’re gonna take her home and skin her and freeze the meat,okay? | 我们把她带回家 扒了皮 把肉冻起来 好吗? |
[17:12] | What?Why?! | 什么? 为什么?! |
[17:13] | Because that’s what you do.You don’t try and save ’em.You eat ’em. | 因为你就该这么做 你不用尽力抢救它们 你要吃了它们 |
[17:16] | No,daD.The doctor can save her. | 不 爸爸 医生能救她 |
[17:19] | – No,she can’T. – You don’t know that. | – 不 她不能 – 你不知道 |
[17:20] | My son needs to learn to grow up and face things. | 我儿子需要学会成长 面对事情 |
[17:25] | You’re rht.I am not helping him. | 你是对的 我不会帮助他 |
[17:28] | I’m helping bambi. | 我要帮助小鹿Bambi |
[17:30] | So get me the ambu bag and the sane.I’m starting an I.V. | 给我急救袋和SANE 我要静脉注射 |
[17:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:40] | Still no sign of burke.Oh,you’ve got a severed arm. | 还是没有Burke的消息 断臂 |
[17:43] | My arm.Mine.Get away from it. | 我的胳膊 我的 别想插手 |
[17:45] | Maybe he’s not on today. | 也许他今天没上班 |
[17:47] | Maybe you should just see him and get it over with. | 也许你该见见他 把事情解释清楚 |
[17:48] | No,no,no,no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[17:49] | If I never see him again,I won’t care. | 如果我以后见不到他 我就不在乎了 |
[17:51] | Well,I’ve seen derek,and derek has seen me. | 我看到了Derek 他也看到了我 |
[17:53] | And?Awkward.Plus he seems to know lexie. | – 然后呢? – 尴尬 而且他好像认识Lexie |
[17:56] | And? | 然后? |
[17:56] | More awkward.Your intern is my half sister. | 更尴尬 你的实习生是 我同父异母的半妹妹 |
[17:58] | How weird is that? | 多奇怪啊? |
[17:59] | Well,I’m trying to save bambi’s life. | 我正全力抢救Bambi |
[18:01] | My interns think I’m a loser. | 我的实习生觉得我很失败 |
[18:03] | – Severed arm. – Callie’s a bitch. | – 断臂? – Callie真够呛 |
[18:05] | – Word. – She won’t let me off my patient, | – 注意用词 – 她不让我离开病人 |
[18:07] | and there’s nothing wrong with him except he’s a nut job. | 他根本没事 除非他是个疯子 |
[18:09] | Severed arm. | 断臂 |
[18:10] | Does anybody know anything about deer? | 有人知道鹿的事吗? |
[18:12] | Ey taste good. | 很好吃 |
[18:13] | Evil. | 魔鬼 |
[18:15] | Oh,george,severed arm. | George 断臂 |
[18:18] | Plus mer’s half sister is my intern,izzie is playing dr.Dolittle, | 还有 Mer的同父异母妹妹是我的实习 Izzie正在扮演怪医Dolittle(游手好闲的) |
[18:21] | oh,and alex hates your wife. | Alex讨厌你老婆 |
[18:23] | Dr.Sloan’s ready for the arm. | Sloan医生准备好接胳膊了 |
[18:26] | – I’ll say it. – George is being an ass. | – 收到 – George这个笨蛋 |
[18:28] | I think it’s my fault. | 我想是我的错 |
[18:30] | I said some things,and now he’s not talking to me. | 我说了不该说的话 他现在不理我了 |
[18:32] | I don’t know what he’s got to complain about. | 我不知道他想抱怨什么 |
[18:34] | Those new chick interns are hot. | 新来的实习多辣啊 |
[18:35] | – He’s married,alex. – Yeah,he’s married. | – 他已经结婚了 Alex – 对 他已婚了 |
[18:37] | You know who’s seriously hot?That lexie girl. | 你知道哪个最辣吗? 是那个叫Lexie的女孩 |
[18:41] | Get out…before I hurt you. | 在我没伤害你之前 出去 |
[18:45] | I’m going over callie’s head to bailey. | 我要越过Callie找Bailey |
[18:47] | Uh,callie is over bailey’s head. | Callie是Beiley的上司 |
[18:49] | Spiritually,bailey’s over everyone’s head. | 精神上 Beiley是每个人的上司 |
[18:53] | dr.Bailey.How are things goi? | Beiley医生 进展如何? |
[18:55] | I wouldn’t know.Ask dr.Torres. | 我不知道 去问Torres医生 |
[18:58] | – Miranda – I don’t want to talk. | – 我不想说话 |
[19:00] | Miranda,it is not like you not to want to talk. | Miranda 不是你想不想的问题 |
[19:02] | Fine.How’s your wife? | 好吧 你老婆怎么样? |
[19:06] | Well,she’S…she’S…good. | 她…她不错 |
[19:09] | I haven’t moved back in yet. | 我还没搬回去 |
[19:10] | She hasn’t let me move back in yet. | 她还没让我搬回去 |
[19:13] | She’s not taking my calls.Wait. | 她还是不接我电话 等等 |
[19:16] | That’s not what I want to talk to you about. | 我不是要跟你说这个 |
[19:18] | I want to talk about chief resident. | 我要谈谈住院医师长的问题 |
[19:20] | Now we’re gonna have this conversation. | 现在我们谈吧 |
[19:21] | Are you ordering me to stand here and talk to you about this,chief? | 你在命令我站在这跟你谈这个吗 头 |
[19:24] | No,I’m not ordering you. | 不 我没命令你 |
[19:25] | – But I just thought we could – okay,then.Good-bye,sir. | – 我觉得我们可以谈谈 – 好吧 回见 |
[19:30] | I talked to the family they’re on their way. | 我联系了家人 她们在路上 |
[19:32] | GoodI put an entire O.R.On hold.We don’t have much time. | 好 我预定了手术室 我们时间不多 |
[19:35] | Uh,can I get a progress note? | 能给我一份病情记录吗? |
[19:37] | Uh,do you maybe want to have a drink later? | 你想一会喝点东西去吗? |
[19:41] | – What? – A drink. | – 什么? – 喝点东西 |
[19:43] | Give me one reason why we can’t hang out. | 给我一个不能一起出去的原因 |
[19:45] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[19:47] | You don’t like me because of meredith? | 你因为Meredith不喜欢我? |
[19:49] | I don’t like you because you’re you. | 我不喜欢你 是因为你是你 |
[19:51] | Hmm.How is meredith,by the way? | Meredith怎么样? |
[19:54] | Is she okay? | 她还好吧? |
[19:55] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[19:56] | She’s always fine.That’s her problem. | 她一直都很好 这就是她的问题 |
[19:59] | We’re fine people.We do fine.We’re fine. | 我们都是正常人 我们行为正常 我们很好 |
[20:07] | How’s dr.Burke?I haven’t seen him around. | Burke医生怎么样? 我没看到他 |
[20:10] | Is–is he off today? | 他今天歇班? |
[20:14] | Here. | 给 |
[20:15] | Dr.Burke handed in his letter of resignation two weeks ago. | Burke两个星期前递交了辞呈 |
[20:19] | He wanted me to tell you. | 他想让我告诉你 |
[20:22] | He’s g-gone? | 他走了? |
[20:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:26] | – Well,don’t be.I’m – fine? | – 不用 我 – 很好? |
[20:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:50] | – Circulatory system of a deer? – Shut up. | – 鹿的循环系统? – 闭嘴 |
[20:53] | Oh,dr.Bailey. | Beiley医生 |
[20:55] | Uh,couldn’t you use an extra set of hands in the O.R.Today? | 你今天手术室需要额外人手帮忙吗? |
[20:58] | I saw an appy on the board.I’m–I’m great at appys. | 我看到板子上有阑尾切除手术 是我强项 |
[21:01] | Talk to torres.She’s in charge of what cas you get now. | 跟Torres说 她分配你该管的病例 |
[21:04] | It’s hard to set a shattered kneecap when your patient’s in the pit, | 你的病人坐在坑里 很难固定粉碎的膝盖骨 |
[21:07] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗? |
[21:09] | whatever. | 随便了 |
[21:12] | I don’t know how you did it. | 不知道你怎么做到的 |
[21:13] | Did what? | 做什么? |
[21:14] | Get ’em to listen to you,to give you some respect. | 让他们听你的 并且尊敬你 |
[21:22] | Hey,dr.Bailey,you wouldn’t happen to know anything about, | 嘿 Bailey医生 你是不是碰巧知道 |
[21:26] | uh,the anatomy of a deer? | 呃 怎么解剖鹿? |
[21:31] | Not my intern,not my business,not anymore. | 你不再是我的实习生了 不归我管 |
[21:36] | Your husband’s injuries are s-severe. | 你丈夫的伤势非常严峻 |
[21:40] | Uh,they’re traumatic in the extreme. | 呃 极厉害的外伤 |
[21:42] | I’m sorry.What does that mean? | 不好意思 这是什么意思? |
[21:45] | The only thing holding his head on to his body is skin and muscle. | 他的头还能撑在身体上 全靠他的皮肤和肌肉 |
[21:49] | If he moves even a fraction of an inch,it could kill him. | 就算他动一丁点 都会害死自己 |
[21:52] | S-so are you saying that the– | 你是说– |
[21:54] | I’m–I’m saying that when you see him,this could be the last time– | 我–我是说 这可能是你最后一次– |
[22:00] | this could be the last time you see him alive. | 这可能是你见他的最后一面 |
[22:09] | are you in pain,sweetie? | 你痛吗 亲爱的? |
[22:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:14] | Two blinks– you aren’t in pain. | 眨两下– 你不痛 |
[22:19] | Why isn’t daddy answering? | 爸爸为什么不回话啊? |
[22:20] | Just– right now we just need to wish daddy good luck in his surgery | 现在我们要祝爸爸手术好运 |
[22:23] | and tell him how much we love him.Okay? | 然后再告诉他 我们有多爱他 好吗? |
[22:28] | ’cause we do. | 因为我们真的很爱你 |
[22:30] | I love you so much,henry. | 我好爱你 Henry |
[22:40] | What’s–what’s three blinks? | 眨– 眨三下眼算什么意思啊? |
[22:42] | Uh,we’ve only been working with one and two. | 呃 我们只看眨一下还是两下的 |
[22:48] | Is it “I love you”? | 是不是”我爱你”? |
[22:50] | Are you telling us you love us? | 你是不是在说你爱我们? |
[22:54] | three blinks is I love you. | 眨三下说明”我爱你” |
[22:59] | We’re gonna be fine,henry. | 我们会没事的 Henry |
[23:03] | You’re gonna make it,and we’re all gonna be just fine. | 你会撑过去 我们都会没事的 |
[23:08] | it’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[23:10] | Okay,guys.Let’s let these doctors fix daddy up. | 好了 孩子们 让医生把爸爸治好吧 |
[23:50] | george. | |
[23:53] | George. | |
[23:56] | why are you avoiding me? | 你为什么躲着我? |
[23:58] | I’m on my way to surgery. | 我赶着去做手术 |
[23:59] | No,I don’t mean right now.I mean. | 不 我不是说现在 我是说 |
[24:02] | not one word i17 days? | 17天来一句话都不说? |
[24:06] | I tell you that I love you,and not one word?Where have you been? | 我告诉你我爱你 然后你一言不发 你去哪了? |
[24:10] | I’ve been right here. | 我一直在这儿 |
[24:11] | You know where? Exactly where I was a year ago. | 知道哪里吗? 一年后我原地未动 |
[24:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:20] | I–I’m freaking out. | 我– 我抓狂了 |
[24:21] | I’m an intern again. | 我又做回实习生了 |
[24:23] | Yeah,we’re all freaking out. | 是啊 我们都抓狂了 |
[24:25] | We’re all freaking out. | 我们都抓狂了 |
[24:26] | I’m in charge of a group of interns who think I’m crazy. | 我负责带的一群实习生 认为我是个疯子 |
[24:28] | And I might actually be crazy,because day one of me being in charge, | 也许我真的疯了 因为今天是我带人的第一天 |
[24:31] | and I’m obsessed with rescuing bambi. | 而我却执迷不悟地在救小鹿斑比 |
[24:32] | We’re all freaking out. | 我们都疯了 |
[24:34] | Since when did you start calling me bambi? | 你啥时开始叫我斑比了? |
[24:36] | – What? – I’m not calling you bambi. | – 什么? – 我没叫你斑比 |
[24:38] | No,I mean,I know I-I– I under– I expect it from cristina or alex, | 不 我是说 我知道–我以为 这话会出自Christina或Alex之口 |
[24:42] | – but- – I’m bambi. | – 但- – 我才是斑比 |
[24:44] | I’m bambi,george,okay? | 我才是斑比 George 好吧? |
[24:46] | If anyone in this situation is a sad little cartoon character,it’s me. | 如果有人是可悲的卡通小角色 那么这人就是我 |
[24:51] | I’m all alone in the forest– all alone in the forest,george– | 我在森林里孤独一人– 只有我一个 George– |
[24:54] | and my mother’s been shot by a hunter,and where are you? | 我的妈妈被一个猎人射中 你又在哪里? |
[24:58] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底在哪里啊? |
[25:04] | I’m on my way to surgery. | 我赶着去做手术 |
[25:12] | I really am up for a drink,you know? | 我真的挺想去喝一杯 知道不? |
[25:14] | If you,uh,need to talk. | 如果你 呃 想要找人倾诉 |
[25:15] | What would i need to talk about? | 我要谈什么呀? |
[25:17] | Meredith. | |
[25:18] | You were lucky,man. | 你还真是幸运 兄弟 |
[25:20] | That girl jerked you around. | 那姑娘把你耍得团团转 |
[25:21] | You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[25:23] | Hey,I’m just. | 嘿 我只是 |
[25:26] | seemed like you could use a friend about now. | 觉得你现在可能需要一个朋友 |
[25:29] | Meredith’s mother never wanted her. | Meredith的妈妈从未想要她 |
[25:32] | and her father was never man enough to hang around. | 她爸爸也从未像个男人一样守护她 |
[25:34] | She has a right to be damaged,and us,together,it’s a big step for her. | 她很受伤但也不能怪她 和我们在一起的事 她算是迈了一大步 |
[25:37] | Her best friend gets left on the altar, | 她最好的朋友被丢在了祭坛那 |
[25:39] | and all she sees now is things like this,they don’t work. | 她看到的事情都是 都没指望的 |
[25:41] | She panics. | 她恐慌 |
[25:42] | She wants this. | 她需要这个 |
[25:43] | She doesn’t know how to have it. | 她不知道怎样处理它 |
[25:45] | And you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[25:45] | That’s not her fault. | 那不是她的错 |
[25:46] | So don’t ever talk to me about meredith grey again, | 所以别再和我谈Meredith Grey了 |
[25:48] | because you do not know what you’re talking about. | 因为你不知道你在说些什么 |
[25:51] | And I don’t need a friend. | 还有 我不需要朋友 |
[26:00] | Okay,nancy,I want you to count back from a hundred,okay? | 好 Nancy 我要你从100开始倒数 好吗? |
[26:02] | No. | 不要 |
[26:03] | No.I’m not ready. | 不 我还没准备好 |
[26:05] | It’s just like going to sleep. | 就跟睡着了似的 |
[26:06] | I can’t do any of this alone. | 我一个人做不到 |
[26:08] | I don’t want to be alone anymore. | 我不想再孤单一人了 |
[26:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:10] | – No,I’m scared. – I know. | – 不 我好害怕 – 我知道 |
[26:12] | I am scared,meredith. | 我害怕 Meredith |
[26:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:17] | I think it’s very brave,what you’re doing. | 我觉得你表现得很勇敢 |
[26:21] | It’s much better to be alone and feel like a success than to be in a relationship | 比起在恋爱中感觉很失败 |
[26:25] | and feel like a failure all the time,right? | 现在单独一人感觉更好 不是吗? |
[26:27] | That’s what I think. | 我也这么想 |
[26:29] | So let’s just take care of your arm,and then we’ll deal with the rest later,okay? | 所以让我们来弄好的手臂 然后再处理其他事情 好吗? |
[26:42] | Well,it looks like I’m back to babysitting. | 好像我在帮人看孩子似的 |
[26:47] | What the hell? Who took my clamps and the bandage scissors? | 搞什么? 谁把我夹子和绷带剪刀拿走了? |
[26:53] | joey? | |
[26:59] | there’s a foreign body. | 有夹杂物 |
[27:00] | His abdomen’s rigid. | 他腹部僵硬 |
[27:01] | Somebody page dr.Bailey right now. | 谁现在呼一下Bailey医生啊 |
[27:02] | Go! | 快去! |
[27:03] | Come on,joey. | 加油 Joey |
[27:09] | you like hamburgers,don’t you? | 你喜欢汉堡包 是吗? |
[27:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:12] | And spaghetti with meatballs,and lasagna? | 肉丸子意粉呢 烤宽面条呢? |
[27:16] | Mm-hmm. | |
[27:18] | That’s beef. | 那是牛肉哎 |
[27:19] | That’s cow you’re eating,son. | 你吃的是牛哎 儿子 |
[27:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[27:22] | Could we have the “circle of life” lesson later? | 我们晚点再说”生命循环”吧? |
[27:26] | I need to get in here. | 我得进去检查 |
[27:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:34] | her eyes are glassy. | 她的眼睛呈玻璃状 |
[27:36] | You,get in here and ventilate. | 你 过来帮她呼吸 |
[27:44] | We’re losing her. | 她快不行了 |
[27:45] | This is absolutely childish and ridiculous. | 这真幼稚 荒谬得要命 |
[27:47] | No,it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[27:48] | It’s not childish to hold on to hope. | 坚持希望并不幼稚 |
[27:49] | It’s actually hard– very,very hard. | 这其实很难– 非常非常难 |
[27:51] | Your son just wants to believe that some things can work out for the best. | 你儿子只是想相信 有些事情可以有极致的结果 |
[27:55] | Get me the paddles. | 给我电击板 |
[27:58] | Come on,come on,come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[27:59] | What’s she doing? | 她在干嘛? |
[28:00] | Insuring we never see the inside of an O.R.This year? | 是不是我们今年进不了手术室了? |
[28:06] | she’s in v-fib.I’m gonna shock. | 她在室颤 我要电击了 |
[28:08] | Charge to 300 and stand back. | 充电到300伏 退后 |
[28:11] | okay,clear. | 好 小心让开 |
[28:22] | oh,my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[28:23] | Oh,my god.She’s alive? | 哦 天哪 她活过来了? |
[28:25] | It worked.She’s okay.Everything’s gonna be okay. | 有用了 她没事了 一切都会好的 |
[28:30] | oh,my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[28:35] | Got a big bleeder. | 找到个大出血点 |
[28:37] | Dr.Grey,press and hold right here. | Grey医生 压住 保持别动 |
[28:38] | she’s having contractions. | 她在宫缩 |
[28:39] | Well,take a look,george. | 去看一下 George |
[28:41] | Probably the stress. | 可能只是肌肉较紧 |
[28:42] | No,these are strong,and they’re two minutes apart. | 不 很剧烈 每隔两分钟一次 |
[28:44] | call O.B.And get someone in here. | 打电话给妇科医生 找人过来 |
[28:47] | Uh,I don’t think there’s time to call O.B. | 呃 我觉得没时间叫妇科医生了 |
[28:49] | Her water just broke,and she’s crowning. | 她的羊水破了 阴道口扩张 |
[28:50] | Call peds.Get a warmer in here. | 打电话叫Peds人来 弄个保暖箱过来 |
[28:51] | This baby’s coming now. | 孩子要出生了 |
[28:53] | O’malley,get her up in stirrups. | O’Malley 要让她做马镫状分娩 |
[28:54] | Can we put her in a reverse trendelenburg, | 我们能不能把她反过来 |
[28:55] | have one of the nurses press her abdomen since she can’t push? | 因为她不能用力推 让一个护士按住她的腹部 好吗? |
[28:57] | Try it without all the jostling. | 尽量不要推 |
[28:58] | I’m holding on to a major artery here. | 我正盯着一根大动脉 |
[29:01] | Okay,clamp. | 好的 夹子 |
[29:06] | Scissors. | 剪刀 |
[29:08] | I got it. | 我找到他了 |
[29:09] | I got him. | 我抱住他了 |
[29:17] | great job,george. | 干得漂亮 George |
[29:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:19] | yeah,yeah,we’re all heroes. | 对 对 我们都是英雄 |
[29:21] | Now if no one minds,I’d like to get this woman’s arm sewn on. | 没人反对的话 我要给她缝合手臂了 |
[29:28] | like she said,she’s gonna need it. | 她说了很需要它 |
[29:37] | I’m starting the fusion now. | 我要开始熔合了 |
[29:41] | Did. | 他… |
[29:42] | he just move? | 他是不是动了一下? |
[29:45] | oh,he d– he definitely moved. | 他…他确实动了一下 |
[29:46] | The anesthesia’s light. | 麻药剂量不够 |
[29:47] | – Yang,stabilize his neck. – okay,three,come and grab his feet. | – Yang 稳住他的颈部 – 好的 3 来抓住他的脚 |
[29:50] | Go under the drape and do not contaminate the sterile field. | 在帘布下做 不要弄脏了消毒区 |
[29:52] | we need to keep him very still until he is under. | 必须让他纹丝不动直到手术完成 |
[29:54] | We can’t risk even the slightest movement. | 就算轻轻动一下 我们也冒不起这个险 |
[29:58] | You cannot move. | 你不能动 |
[30:00] | Do you hear me? | 听见了吗? |
[30:00] | This is not an option. | 你别无选择 |
[30:02] | Everything is not gonna be fine if you move. | 你要是动就完了 |
[30:04] | It will be the opposite of fine. | 一切都完了 |
[30:06] | You cannot leave the people you love.They need you. | 你不能撇下爱你的人 他们需要你 |
[30:11] | not just the memory that you love them. | 不仅仅只有你爱过的回忆 |
[30:24] | Anyone care to explain to me how my patient wound up in this O.R. | 谁跟我解释下 为什么我的病人在这里开刀… |
[30:27] | And I wasn’t even informed? | 却没人通知我? |
[30:29] | Karev? | |
[30:32] | dr.Karev didn’t page you because he knows how to prioritize. | Karev医生没有叫你是因为 他懂得分优先次序 |
[30:36] | Ten minutes ago,this patient was coding from a perfed abdomen. | 十分钟前 这个病人腹腔穿孔 |
[30:41] | Under the circumstances, | 情急之下 |
[30:42] | dr.Karev’s quick thinking is the reason that your patient is even still alive. | 多亏Karev医生当机立断 你的病人才逃过一劫 |
[30:48] | I’ll expect a fully dictated chart before you leave tonight,karev. | 今晚下班前最好给我 一份详细的报告 Karev |
[30:53] | Ah,jackpot. | 大将在此 |
[30:55] | Did he swallow those? | 他是吞下去的? |
[30:57] | Poor fool.He must suffer from pica, | 大白痴 一定是得了异食癖 |
[31:00] | an uncontrollable urge to eat any and everything. | 不管看到什么就是控制不住想去吃 |
[31:03] | Check it out– a buffalo nickel. | 看 5分钱的水牛镍币 |
[31:05] | Dr.Bailey,I saw you were scrubbed in. | Bailey医生 我看见你洗手进来 |
[31:09] | I thought I’d stop by and see what you’ve got. | 我想来看看你有什么收获没有 |
[31:12] | What I’ve got? | 收获? |
[31:15] | $2.37,sir.in change. | 2.37美圆 先生 做零钱 |
[31:36] | it like a cute festival in here. | 这里就像是儿童乐园 |
[31:40] | I delivered that one an hour ago. | 一小时前我接生了那个孩子 |
[31:43] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[31:45] | W– why aren’t you,like,jumping up and down? | 你怎么一点都不兴奋? |
[31:48] | I’ve done this before. | 我早试过了 |
[31:57] | look,george,you didn’t pass your intern test. | George 虽然你没通过实习生考试 |
[32:00] | You know,it–it happens. | 但是这没什么大不了的 |
[32:01] | It’s–it’s nobody’s fault. | 能怪谁 |
[32:04] | Right? | 对吗? |
[32:06] | It’s nobody’s fault. | 是啊 能怪谁呢 |
[32:09] | Yeah,it’s just that callie gave cristina the study cards, | 只是Callie给了Cristina学习卡 |
[32:12] | and meredith didn’t write anything down,and cristina was planning a wedding,and izzie– | Meredith什么也没写下来 Cristina又在准备婚礼 而Izzie |
[32:16] | izzie just had to. | Izzie只好这么做 |
[32:18] | you know,I’m–I’m– I’m responsible. | 我很有责任心的 |
[32:21] | I’ve always been the responsible one. | 有责任心的人总是我 |
[32:22] | I’m not saying,”what about me?” | 我不是在说”我怎么办?” |
[32:24] | I’m not saying,”when do I get what I want? | 也不是在说 “我什么时候能得到自己想要的?” |
[32:25] | “When do I get to be someone other than the guy who repeats his intern year?” | “我什么时候才能更进一步 而不是留下来再做一年实习生?” |
[32:28] | – I’m not saying that,but- – but what about you? | – 我没有这么说 但是… – 但你怎么办 |
[32:30] | Yeah! | 对! |
[32:35] | I didn’t plan on being here. | 我本没有打算会来这里 |
[32:38] | I was all set for an internship at mass gen. | 我已经完全准备好在Massgen实习 |
[32:41] | And then. | 谁知… |
[32:42] | my mother gets the hiccups,and I’m at a funeral. | 我妈妈打了个嗝 就说再见了 |
[32:47] | You know,we all have problems. | 我们都有烦恼 |
[32:51] | Mo die,and dads drink so much that they don’t even know what year they’re in,and sisters–I– | 妈妈死了 爸爸喝酒喝得 不知今昔何年 而姐姐… |
[32:58] | I didn’t even know that there was a meredith grey until a couple of months ago. | 两个月前我还不知道 有个Meredith Grey |
[33:02] | And she won’t–she doesn’t even want to talk to me. | 而她…她甚至不想搭理我 |
[33:05] | I don’t want to be here. | 我不想留在这里 |
[33:08] | You know,I. | 我… |
[33:09] | I’d giving anything to not be here. | 要是能离开这里 我愿意付出任何代价 |
[33:13] | You know,to–to have my life work out the way I planned, | 那样我能有自己的活法 按自己的计划行事 |
[33:16] | to even have time to ask,”what about me?” | 还会有空闲去问 “我怎么办?” |
[33:20] | So you–you change. | 所以 你要改变 |
[33:21] | You–you get over it. | 你要克服它 |
[33:25] | I’m here now,so. | 我已经来了 所以… |
[33:29] | and you. | 而你 |
[33:33] | you delivered a baby today. | 你今天接生了一个婴儿 |
[33:38] | So. | 所以 |
[33:39] | stop feeling sorry for yourself. | 不要再老大不高兴的样子 |
[33:48] | You. | 你 |
[33:53] | are kind of awesome. | 让我意外 |
[33:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:15] | **Psych’s prepared to consult on the patient? | Karev去确认下精神科 是不是准备好了来会诊 |
[34:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:20] | Now whether you like it or not,you and I are gonna talk. | 无论你愿不愿意 我们都需要谈谈 |
[34:22] | – Chief- – I know you’re angry and disappointed. | – 主任 – 我知道你很生气很失望 |
[34:24] | No,I’m not angry. | 不 我没生气 |
[34:26] | I’m not disappointed. | 我没失望 |
[34:27] | I’m speechless. | 我是无话可说了 |
[34:30] | I don’t want to talk because I am speechless. | 我不想谈是因为我无话可说了 |
[34:32] | It makes me speechless to realize you didn’t think that. | 我无话可说是因为你竟然没意识到 |
[34:36] | I would’ve made an– an excellent chief resident. | 我会成为一个出色的住院部主任 |
[34:39] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[34:40] | You would’ve made an excellent chief resident. | 你会成为一个出色的住院部主任 |
[34:43] | But you’ll make an even more excellent surgeon. | 但你会成为一个更出色的外科医生 |
[34:47] | You belong in the O.R.,Bailey. | 手术台才是你的归属 Bailey |
[34:51] | Focus on honing those skills, | 努力让自己的医术更炉火纯青 |
[34:53] | not on how well you can juggle schedules or fill out paperwork. | 而不应去关心如何排期手术 或者做做文案工作 |
[34:58] | Believe me,I know. | 相信我 我知道的 |
[35:00] | You’ll thank me for this one day. | 总有一天你会感谢我 |
[35:04] | But not today. | 但绝不是今天 |
[35:19] | I’m the one that could use a friend. | 你可以当我是朋友 |
[35:22] | I said that you could use a friend.I could use a friend. | 我是说你可以当我是朋友 我是你的朋友 |
[35:24] | Look,mark– no,I didn’t come to seattle for addison. | – 听着 Mark… – 不 我来西雅图不是为了Addison |
[35:27] | I didn’t come to seattle to be chief. | 也不是为了当主任 |
[35:29] | I came to seattle for you,okay? | 我来是因为你 你知道吗? |
[35:30] | I came to seattle to get you back. | 我来西雅图是为了让你回心转意 |
[35:41] | I know.I want to take it back now,but I already said it,so. | 我知道 我想收回 可是我已经说出口了 所以… |
[35:47] | maybe we should have a drink. | 也许我们该一起喝一杯 |
[35:49] | We could. | 可以? |
[35:50] | Yeah.Not today. | 是的 但绝不是今天 |
[36:02] | I know you didn’t wake up this morning expecting this was how your first day was gonna go. | 我知道你们没想到第一天会是这样 |
[36:07] | You thought you’d get to reattach an arm or observe brain surgery. | 你们原以为会重接手臂或是观看脑部手术 |
[36:12] | Instead you helped save the life of a deer. | 谁知道却是帮忙救一只鹿 |
[36:14] | You can bitch and complain about it,or you can adjust your expectations. | 你们可以大发牢骚 或调整一下心态 |
[36:17] | ‘Cause like it or not,you’re stuck with me. | 因为不管喜不喜欢 你们都跟定我了 |
[36:20] | And I’m the kind of doctor who lets a little kid convince her she can do the impossible. | 我就是那种能被小孩说服 去做些傻事的医生 |
[36:26] | Oh,plus,when I woke uphis morning,I thought today was gonna go a lot differently,too. | 还有 我也原以为今天会有惊喜 |
[36:30] | I thought I was gonna get the good interns. | 我以为我会分到些不错的实习生 |
[36:32] | Instead I get stuck with the duds. | 谁知道碰上一群没用鬼 |
[36:35] | So I have to adjust my expectations as well. | 所以我也要调整一下心态 |
[37:33] | – What? – We heard– | – 干嘛? – 听说… |
[37:34] | we heard you delivered a baby today. | 听说你今天接生了一个孩子 |
[37:36] | On your very first day as an intern. | 在实习的第一天 |
[37:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:40] | – what was it like? – did you do it all by yourself? | – 感觉如何? – 你全靠自己吗? |
[37:42] | Was it just like– did your head just explode with the amazingness? | 你有被兴奋感冲昏头脑吗?? |
[37:45] | Your very first day. | 第一天 |
[37:52] | It was pretty cool. | 的确蛮酷的 |
[37:54] | He came out really fast. | 出来得很快 |
[37:58] | I had to,uh. | 我必须… |
[38:00] | you know,determine the position of the cord. | 判断脐带的位置 |
[38:02] | You know what a reverse trendelenburg is? | 知道什么是骨盆向健侧倒置吗? |
[38:14] | I filled this entire bag with coins from my patient’s stomach today. | 这袋子装满了从我病人肚子里取出的硬币 |
[38:18] | No kidding? | 开玩笑吧? |
[38:36] | I miss rebecca. | 我很想Rebecca |
[38:46] | I miss burke. | 我很想Burke |
[38:54] | Want some money? | 要钱吗? |
[38:57] | Change. | 变化 |
[39:00] | we don’t like it,we fear it. | 我们不喜欢 也害怕 |
[39:07] | what? | 干嘛? |
[39:08] | You want to humiliate me some more? | 还想来损我吗? |
[39:10] | ‘Cause I get it.I suck. | 我知道了 我很烂 |
[39:12] | I suck at my job. | 工作很烂 |
[39:13] | I suck as a wife. | 做老婆也烂 |
[39:14] | I suck all around,so. | 什么都烂 |
[39:16] | go ahead.Humiliate me some more,please. | 来吧 拜托再损我几句 |
[39:24] | Hope tomorrow’s better. | 明天会更好 |
[39:29] | But we can’t stop it from coming. | 但我们阻止不了变化 |
[39:37] | meredith. | |
[39:42] | meredith. | |
[39:51] | We either adapt to change. | 我们要么逆来顺受 |
[39:57] | or we get left behind. | 要么被残忍淘汰 |
[40:17] | I,uM. | 我… |
[40:21] | you’re not ready for | 你还没准备好 |
[40:23] | no. | 没有 |
[40:25] | I asked for too much. | 我要求太多了 |
[40:28] | I think so. | 是的 |
[40:31] | So this is it? | 就这样了? |
[40:36] | Yeah. | 是 |
[40:38] | We’re breaking up. | 分手 |
[40:41] | We’re breaking up. | 分手 |
[40:43] | It hurts to grow. | 成长是痛苦的 |
[40:46] | Anybody who tells you it doesn’t is lying. | 如果说不痛 那是骗你的 |
[40:49] | We’re broken up. | 我们分手了 |
[40:53] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[41:20] | so a breakup kiss. | 吻别 |
[41:21] | A breakup kiss. | 吻别 |
[41:25] | And some breakup sex. | 最后的激情 |
[41:26] | Yeah,breakup sex. | 没错 最后的激情 |
[41:28] | But here’s the truth. | 但有句话是真的 |
[41:30] | sometimes the more things change,the more they stay the same. | 改变越多 越难改变 |
[41:49] | and sometimes– oh,sometimes change is good. | 有时 噢 有时改变太美妙了 |
[41:57] | I love you,too. | 我也爱你 |
[41:59] | Sometimes change is. | 有时 改变就是… |
[42:06] | everything. | 一切 |