时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | this is mary daltry. | 她是Mary Daltry |
[00:04] | She lost consciousness behind the wheel. | 她开车时失去意识 |
[00:05] | How’s shane–mypartner? | 我的搭档Shane怎么样了? |
[00:07] | I just didn’t want her to see.I thought she might take offense. | 我不想让她看见 她可能会感觉被冒犯 |
[00:10] | Can you get my wife? | 能叫我妻子来么? |
[00:11] | – Baby? – You’re gonna drill into my skull? | – 宝贝? – 你要在我的头骨上钻孔? |
[00:14] | Are you kidding me?The navigational system is dead? | 开什么玩笑? 导航系统死机了? |
[00:16] | Damn it, stan.Stan.Stan. | 该死的 Stan Stan Stan |
[00:19] | Can I watch the surgery?Can I–can you sneak me in? | 我能观看手术么? 你能偷偷带我进去么? |
[00:22] | you’re busted. | 你完了 |
[00:23] | I’m going to tell him.I don’t want him seeing other people. | 我要告诉他 我不想他约别人 |
[00:26] | What? | 怎么了? |
[00:28] | Nothing.I’M…gonna be late. | 没什么 我…要迟到了 |
[00:30] | We need to talk. | 我们应该谈谈 |
[00:31] | My wife gets panicky if she doesn’t know what’s going on. | 如果我妻子不知道情况 就会很慌张 |
[00:34] | I will keep her updated. | 我会即时告诉她情况 |
[00:35] | You seeing anyone? | 你在跟人约会吗? |
[00:52] | at the end of the day, | 一天下来 |
[00:53] | the experience of practicing medicine bears little resemblance to the dream. | 从医的经历与期望中的完全不一样 |
[01:01] | Are you–are you– are you really okay? | 你…你真的没事么? |
[01:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:07] | Alex, come on. | Alex 拜托 |
[01:08] | That was intense– intense and crazy and just awful. | 太疯狂 太可怕了 |
[01:12] | H-how can you be okay after a day like that? | 经历了这样的一天 你怎么会没事? |
[01:15] | We go into medicine because we want to save lives. | 我们从医是为了拯救生命 |
[01:18] | U did a good job today, and it was not easy. | 你今天做得很好 这件事不容易 |
[01:22] | What you did was not easy. | 你做得很不简单 |
[01:25] | It was brave. | 而且很勇敢 |
[01:26] | We go into medicine because we want to do good. | 我们从医是为了积德行善 |
[01:34] | We go into medicine for the rush, for the high, for the ride. | 我们从医是为了追求忙碌 追求刺激和驾驭感 |
[01:39] | But what we remember at the end of most days are the losses. | 但一天下来 我们的脑子里只有失落 |
[01:44] | What we lie awake at night replaying is the pain we caused… | 我们因此失眠 躺在床上 回想我们带来的痛苦… |
[01:51] | the ills we couldn’t cure… | 和我们无法治愈的病痛 |
[01:53] | I don’t want you to date other people. | 我不希望你跟别人约会 |
[01:56] | It may not be enough for you, but I’m trying herE. | 也许我不能让你满意 但我已经努力了 |
[01:59] | I don’t want you to date anybody but me. | 我不希望你约其他人 除了我 |
[02:03] | The lives we ruined… | 我们毁掉的生命… |
[02:06] | or failed to save. | 或是说 没能救活的 |
[02:12] | At the end of the day, the reality is nothing like we hope. | 一天下来 希望与现实总是天壤之别 |
[02:17] | The reality is, at the end of the day, | 一天下来 现实往往… |
[02:20] | more often than not, turned inside out and upside down. | 背道而驰 颠倒错乱 |
[02:25] | Over here! | 在这里! |
[02:27] | Meredith, get in there.We don’t have time to lose. | Meredith 你进去 我们时间不多了 |
[02:29] | Okay.I got the shirt open. | 好的 我剪开衬衫了 |
[02:31] | I’m almost there. | 我快好了 |
[02:33] | Stop!Stop! | 停下来! 停下来! |
[02:34] | Stop!Just hold still! | 停下来! 不要动! |
[02:37] | Okay.Okay, that’s it.I got–I got it. | 好的 好的 我控制住了 |
[02:39] | It stopped.I got it. | 不喷了 我弄好了 |
[02:41] | Holy crap. | 我的天啊 |
[02:43] | My artery blew. | 我的颈动脉爆裂了 |
[02:45] | Your artery blew. | 你的颈动脉爆裂了 |
[02:46] | I didn’t think that would really happen. | 我没想到真的会发生 |
[02:47] | I mean, I thought it was something that the doctors say might happen because they have to, | 我以为医生是要以防万一 才说会爆裂的 |
[02:51] | but I didn’t think that it would really happen. | 我没想到真的会这样 |
[02:53] | Me neither. | 我也没想到 |
[03:01] | their local tech’s in spokane. | 他们的技术人员在斯波坎市 |
[03:02] | That’s five hours away. | 有5小时的路程 |
[03:04] | Did you tell them I was in the middle of somebody’s brain? | 你告诉过他们我们在做脑部手术么? |
[03:05] | Yes.The tech is still in spokane. | 是啊 但不能改变他们在斯波坎市的事实 |
[03:08] | You can’t just pull the probes out and go to a full craniotomy? | 你能不能把探针取出来 然后进行全开颅术么? |
[03:12] | No.Why not? | 不 为什么不行? |
[03:14] | Uh, the probe is in the tumors. | 问题出在肿瘤里 |
[03:16] | Pulling out without the navigation system could damage the brain tissue. | 如果没有导航系统 取出探针可能会伤到脑组织 |
[03:19] | And you can’t leave the probe in very long without risking swelling. | 但探针不及时取出又会引起肿胀 |
[03:22] | That’s good.What’s your name? | 很好 你叫什么名字? |
[03:23] | Two.Steve.Steve mostow. | |
[03:26] | Dr.Steve mostow, intern. | Steve Mostow医生 我在实习期 |
[03:28] | All right, steve, I need you to run to the nurses’ station. | 好的 Steve 我需要你跑去护士站 |
[03:30] | Tell them to make an announcement. | 告诉他们发一份通告 |
[03:31] | Tell tm we need computer technicians in O.R.Three. | 说三号手术室需要电脑工程师 |
[03:33] | Go fast, and scrub in on your way back. | 速去速回 |
[03:35] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[03:36] | – Dr.Shepherd. – Yes. | – Shepherd医生 – 我在 |
[03:37] | I did three semesters in computer science before I switched to nursing. | 我转去学护理前 学过三个学期的计算机 |
[03:41] | I don’t know what’s wrong, but if it’s something reasonably basic, I… | 我看不出是什么问题 但如果问题简单的话… |
[03:46] | I’d feel a lot better about this if your voice wasn’t shaking. | 如果你的声音不颤抖 我感觉会好些 |
[03:48] | My voice shakes when I’m nervous. | 我紧张时 声音就会颤抖 |
[03:50] | I’m an imperfect person, but it doesn’t mean I can’t fix the computer. | 我没有那么完美 但不等于我不会修电脑 |
[03:53] | All right, rose has three semesters of computer science at– what school did you go to? | 好的 Rose学过三个学期的计算机 你在哪所学校学的? |
[03:56] | Santa cruz. | 圣克鲁兹大学 |
[03:57] | That’s a party school. | 杂牌大学 |
[03:58] | You want to insult my education, or do you want me to try and help you save your patient? | 你是想侮辱我的学历 还是想让我帮忙救你的病人? |
[04:01] | Ay, who can beat three semesters of computer science at santa cruz? | 有谁比在圣克鲁兹大学 学过三学期计算机的人厉害么? |
[04:05] | Anybody? | 有么? |
[04:08] | Okay, give it a shot. | 那好 试一试吧 |
[04:10] | I appreciate the vote of confidence. | 感谢你对我的赞同 |
[04:14] | can you see anything yet? | 能看见了么? |
[04:16] | Uh, I see the diaphragm moving. | 我看到隔膜在动了 |
[04:18] | Move it up a little more. | 在往上来一点 |
[04:21] | – Okay, meredith. – I’m working on it. | – 我正在处理 |
[04:24] | you’re not doing a very good job. | 你干的不怎么好 |
[04:26] | I am doing a dn fine job. | 我干的非常好 |
[04:28] | Don’t you worry. | 你不用担心 |
[04:31] | can you–can you– can you close his eyes? | 你能…合上他的眼睛么? |
[04:34] | What? | 什么? |
[04:36] | Stan– can you– can you close his eyes? | Stan 你能合上他的眼么? |
[04:41] | I’m sorry…so sorry. | 很遗憾 我很抱歉 |
[04:47] | Meredith, um, uh, stop.Stop right there. | Meredith 停下来 就在那 |
[04:50] | I want to freeze that frame. | 我希望在这里定格 |
[04:51] | Yeah, his pericardium’s full of blood. | 他的心包膜里充血 |
[04:54] | That’s not good.That’s not good at all. | 这可不好 太不好了 |
[04:56] | Oxygen, I.V.Start kits.Arnie, monitor. | 氧气供应 静脉点滴 工具箱 Arnie 你去拿监控仪 |
[04:58] | Uh, you, pericardiocentesis kit. | 你去取心包放液穿刺术的工具 |
[05:01] | His anaty’s all screwed up because he’s hanging upside down. | 因为身体倒挂 他的内脏不容乐观 |
[05:05] | Get someone from cardio.Go. | 找个心血管科的人来 快去 |
[05:10] | I got tucker waiting for me in the lobby, and I’m already late. | Tucker正在大厅等我 我已经迟到了 |
[05:13] | Do me a favor and take the patient through the post-op. | 你帮我完成这个手术 |
[05:16] | What? | 怎么了? |
[05:18] | Okay, I wanted to say that when you took me off of hahn’s service today | 好吧 我是想说 你今天把我从Hahn那调过来 |
[05:21] | – – dr.Bailey, there’s something wrong with him. | Bailey医生 他出问题了 |
[05:23] | His blood pressure’s bottomed out. | 他的血压太低了 |
[05:26] | – Dr.Bailey? – O’malley… | – Bailey医生? |
[05:29] | okay, I need you to talk to tucker. | 好的 我需要你告诉Tucker |
[05:31] | I need you to ask him to wait. | 你去请他等一等 |
[05:33] | And he’s not going to be inclined to wait, so I need you to ask him nicely. | 他并不喜欢等 所以你要心平气和的说 |
[05:36] | Can you please go and ask him nicely to wait? | 能拜托你去心平气和的告诉他等下嘛? |
[05:40] | – Yes, ma’am. – I won’t be long. | – 好的 – 我不会太久 |
[05:42] | you see this, stevens? | 你看见了么 Stevens? |
[05:44] | The sternum’s cleaned out, which means we’re almost outta here. | 胸骨被清理干净了 意味着我们的工作差不多了 |
[05:47] | You don’t want to stay and watch me work? | 你不想留下来看我做手术么? |
[05:49] | you know, it’s offensive, dr.Sloan, flat-out. | 你这样很无礼 Sloan医生 快点吧 |
[05:51] | I asked you if you wanted to stay and watch me work.How’s that offensive? | 我请你留下来看我手术 怎么无礼了? |
[05:54] | Oh, and now you play dumb? | 哦 你又开始装傻了? |
[05:55] | Does that work for you because of the way you look? | 你的长相是不是帮了你不少忙? |
[05:57] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你究竟在说什么? |
[05:59] | I’m saying, if you were homely, you would’ve lost your job a long time ago. | 我是说 如果你其貌不扬 早就失业了 |
[06:04] | dr.Hahn, the chief needs you in the ambulance bay. | Hahn医生 主任那边需要你 |
[06:06] | We have a paramedic with cardiac tamponade. | 有一个医务人员心包膜充血 |
[06:08] | All righty, then.Let’s go, stevens. | 那好 我们走 Stevens |
[06:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:14] | nick, can, uh, can you reach your call button? | Nick 你够得着呼叫钮吗? |
[06:18] | I think so. | 我想可以 |
[06:19] | No, no, no, no.Don’t move that much. | 不不不 不要剧烈移动 |
[06:21] | Okay, um, uh… | 好的… |
[06:24] | just…can–can you reach your phone… | 你能摸到电话么… |
[06:28] | – without moving very much? – I think so.I think so. | – 不移动太多? – 我想可以 |
[06:32] | – I got it. – Okay, good.Good, good, good. | – 我拿到了 – 好的 太好了 |
[06:33] | Okay, um, dial– al 8, okay? | 好的 按8号键 好么? |
[06:37] | okay. | 好的 |
[06:39] | Is that–is that 8? | 我拨的是8么? |
[06:40] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[06:41] | put it to my ear, okay? | 放到我耳朵边 好么? |
[06:44] | hello, nurses’ station. | 你好 护士站 |
[06:45] | Hi.Hi, uh, this is dr.Grey. | 你好 我是Grey医生 |
[06:47] | Um, yeah, mr.Hanscomb’s carotid just blew. | Hanscomb先生的颈动脉爆裂了 |
[06:50] | Uh, c-c-can you page dr.Sloan for me, please? | 你能帮我呼叫Sloan医生么? |
[06:53] | A-and also dr.Yang? | 还有Yang医生? |
[06:55] | And–ah!I’m gonna go ahead and call this a code blue. | 啊! 还要报一个蓝色警报 |
[06:58] | Yes, code blue. | 是的 蓝色警报 |
[06:59] | – Can you announce that, please? – Right away. | – 能帮我播报一下么? – 好的 |
[07:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:02] | – Oy, you can put it down now. – Code blue. | – 你能放下电话么? – 蓝色警报 |
[07:04] | That means I’m dead, right? | 这意味着我要死了 对么? |
[07:05] | I meanthat’s what they call when people go, like, flatline? | 如果人们快死的时候就说蓝色警报吧? |
[07:08] | No.I figure we can use all the help we can get. | 不是 我是想动用一切能帮上忙的东西 |
[07:23] | I don’t care who it is.I don’t care who it is, jolene. | 我不管是谁 不管是谁 Jolene |
[07:26] | I am leaving this hospital when I am finished here. | 我做完这手术 就要走了 |
[07:28] | I don’t care if the patient is on fire. | 无论病人是不是快不行了 |
[07:30] | I’m not scrubbing in anywhere else. | 别的手术我都不能参加了 |
[07:31] | It’s dr.Yang’S.Lexie grey is paging you 9-1-1. | 是Yang医生的呼机 Lexie Grey的911呼叫 |
[07:34] | Dr.Yang, your intern called a code blue on a patient who apparently is not code blue. | Yang医生 你的实习生报告了蓝色警报 而他的病人并没有心跳停止 |
[07:38] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[07:39] | – Why would she call a code if- – go find out. | – 她为什么呼叫了… – 去看看 |
[07:41] | Well, I thought you needed me here. | 我以为你这里需要我 |
[07:42] | You said you needed me here, and that’s why you pulled me off of cardio. | 你说你需要我 才把我从心脏手术里叫出来的 |
[07:45] | No, I’m fine.Go kick some intern butt. | 没事了 你去处理实习生吧 |
[07:50] | How you doing, dr.Grey? | 怎么样了 Grey医生? |
[07:52] | Lexie.I’m okay.You okay? | Lexie 我很好 你呢? |
[07:55] | Well, I’m a little freaked out if I’m being honest. | 实话实说 我有点害怕 |
[07:57] | Mostly ’cause you look like carrie at the prom. | 因为你就像是舞会上的魔女 |
[08:00] | Seriously, you’re wearing, like, half my blood. | 说真的 你身上有我一半的血了 |
[08:02] | Which is why we’re hanging some more right now. | 所以我们在给你供更多的血 |
[08:04] | – I’m having trouble getting a vein. – why? | – 很难找到血管 – 为什么? |
[08:06] | He’s hypovolemic.His veins are flaccid. | 失血量太大 静脉很微弱 |
[08:08] | That’s not a nice thing to say. | 这可不是什么好消息 |
[08:10] | That–that’s not a nice thing to say at all. | 完全不是 |
[08:12] | – Oh, okay. – Son of a bitch! | – 哦 没事 – 该死的! |
[08:15] | – It’s okay! – Grey, stop that bleeding. | – 没关系! – Grey 赶紧止血 |
[08:16] | – It’s okay. – Stop the bleeding. | – 没关系 – 赶紧止血 |
[08:19] | I–my hand slipped.I-I got it. | 我的手滑了一下 现在好了 |
[08:21] | That– that can’t happen anymore. | 不能再这样了 |
[08:23] | That can’t happen anymore, okay? | 不能再这样了 行么? |
[08:24] | Just apply steady, firm pressure. | 按压的稳定坚实一点 |
[08:26] | I-I called for sloan. | 我呼叫Sloan了 |
[08:28] | Should we just take him to an O.R. | 我们现在就带他去手术室么 |
[08:29] | Or– no, there’s no O.R.I was just down there. | 手术室都满了 我刚从那过来 |
[08:34] | Tyler, uh, you should run and get some more blood.Just in case, okay? | Tyler 以防万一 你再去拿点血过来 好吗? |
[08:37] | Keep applying pressure.I’m gonna go get sloan. | 按住 我去找Sloan过来 |
[08:39] | Wait, you’re leaving? | 等等 你要离开? |
[08:40] | I’ll be right back.You can do this. | 我马上就回来 你可以做到的 |
[08:41] | You’re doing this. | 你能做到的 |
[08:46] | Are you seeing this, karev? | 看到没 Karev? |
[08:47] | How I’m tightening the cable by hand? | 看到我如何固定缝合线了吗? |
[08:54] | – That’s my face. – What? | – 那张是我的脸 – 什么? |
[08:56] | Up there in the gallery, I built that face. | 在观摩走廊里的那张脸 出自我手 |
[08:58] | That’s jane doe. | 是那个无名氏 |
[08:59] | The one with amnesia. | 患了失忆症的那个 |
[09:00] | Is she a surgeon? | 她是个外科医生? |
[09:02] | I don’t, uh… | 我不 嗯… |
[09:03] | oh, you are– you are so busted. | 噢 这下…这下你完蛋了 |
[09:05] | Dr.Sloan, it’s nick hanscomb. | Sloan医生 Nick Hanscomb出事了 |
[09:06] | His carotid blew. | 他的颈动脉爆裂了 |
[09:08] | Karev, I need you to irrigate thoroughly, finish up and pack the wound. | Karev 我要你进行彻底清洗 缝合 然后包扎好切口 |
[09:10] | Wait, you’re leaving? | 等一下 你要走了? |
[09:11] | He can survive without me.My other guy can’T. | 这个病人没我死不了 另一个就不行了 |
[09:12] | Oh, there’s no O.R.Available. | 但是已经没有手术室了 |
[09:14] | This one will be. | 这间就可以 |
[09:15] | I need you to get this room turned around asap. | 你们尽快把这里腾出来 |
[09:16] | I’m bringing down my carotid bleed. | 我去把颈动脉爆裂的病人带过来 |
[09:21] | Tucker. | |
[09:25] | She’s busy, right?She can’t make lunch? | 她在忙吧? 赶不上中饭了? |
[09:27] | No, she can.She can make lunch.Just a slightly later lunch. | 她能赶得上 只是会稍微晚一些 |
[09:30] | – She’s in surgery. – Always is. | – 她在给病人开刀 – 总是这样 |
[09:31] | – Yeah, it’s just taking a little longer than she ex- – always does. | – 是的 手术比她预期的要稍长些… – 向来如此 |
[09:35] | she’s having a really bad day. | 今天她很不好过 |
[09:37] | She’s saving the life of a white supremacist. | 她在救一个白人至上主义者 |
[09:40] | This is not a good day. | 今天不是什么好日子 |
[09:41] | So she asked me to ask you if you wouldn’t mind just waiting just a little while longer, | 她让我过来问你 能不能多等一下下 |
[09:45] | please.She did say please, | 拜托了 她说”拜托了” |
[09:49] | which, as you may know, is not a word she uses that frequently, so… | 你知道 她很少这么说的 所以… |
[09:53] | she really is sorry.It–this shouldn’t be much longer. | 她真的很抱歉 这…应该不会太久 |
[09:56] | Fine.But tell miranda I said don’t keep me waiting long.Please. | 好吧 但是告诉Miranda 别让我等太久 “拜托了” |
[10:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:05] | lucy. | |
[10:11] | Uh, if it’s all right with you, | 嗯 如果可以的话 |
[10:12] | I’d like to update mr.Nolston’s family and meet you in the ambulance bay. | 我想去和Nolston的家属说一下最新情况 我们在救护车那见? |
[10:19] | he’s your patient.Don’t you want me to keep the family informed? | 他是你的病人 你不想让我及时告知家属病情吗? |
[10:22] | I want you to think like a surgeon. | 我希望你从外科医生的角度去思考 |
[10:23] | You’re thinking like a social worker, and if you want to be a social worker, | 你的想法像个社工 如果你真的想当社工 |
[10:26] | you can save yourself a lot of effort, because the training is 2 years, not 12. | 你可以给自己省掉很多麻烦 因为培训期只有2年 而不是12年 |
[10:30] | But if you want to be a surgeon, you caupdate the family when the crisis has passed. | 但是如果你想当外科医生 你可以在危机都搞定后再通知家属 |
[10:36] | You’re right.Absolutely.I’m sorry.I… | 你是对的 当然 对不起 我… |
[10:45] | – steve. – Uh, yes, sir? | – 是 先生? |
[10:47] | Did you bring anybody with you? | 你带帮手来了吗? |
[10:48] | Uh, no.The nurses made an announcement, and I waited, but no one came. | 呃 没有 护士发出通知了 我等了会 但是没人过来 |
[10:52] | – Rose? – Damn. | – 该死 |
[10:54] | Damn it, damn it, damn it. | 该死 该死 该死 |
[10:55] | Rose. | |
[10:56] | I don’t have the steadiest hand. | 我的手在抖 |
[10:57] | I need to reconnect some wires, and I don’t have the steadiest hand, | 我必须把几根线重新接上 而我的手老在抖 |
[10:59] | and when you talk to me, it is less steady. | 而我还要跟你说话 这就抖得更厉害了 |
[11:01] | So it’s about the wires? | 是线路的问题吗? |
[11:02] | I think so.I’m pretty sure. | 我猜是的 我确定 |
[11:04] | All right.I’ll do it. | 好吧 让我来 |
[11:05] | – What? – I’ll do it. | – 什么? – 让我来 |
[11:06] | Yosaid yourself you don’t have steady hands. | 你说你的手会抖 |
[11:07] | Because I’m nervous. | 因为我很紧张 |
[11:08] | Yeah, no, I got that. | 是 我知道 |
[11:09] | Let me take care of e wires. | 让我来接那几根线吧 |
[11:11] | I’m a neurosurgeon.I have steady hands. | 我是神经外科医生 我的手很稳 |
[11:13] | You’re holding the leads in the patient’s brain. | 可你正拿着病人脑内的探针 |
[11:15] | Okay.Steve, how’s your hand? | 好吧 Steve 你的手怎么样? |
[11:18] | – Is it steady? – Uh, yes, sir. | – 够稳吗? – 呃 是的 先生 |
[11:19] | Good.It better be or you’ll kill my patient. | 很好 最好是 否则你会杀了我的病人 |
[11:21] | Hold this very, very still. | 千万 千万保持不动 |
[11:23] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[11:24] | Very still. | 尽量不动 |
[11:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:29] | Sterile sleeves, gloves, plea. | 给我消毒过的袖套和手套 |
[11:31] | Tell me what I’ve got to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[11:36] | – You talked to tucker? – Yes. | – 你和Tucker谈过了? – 是的 |
[11:37] | He says as long as you’rout soon, he’ll wait. | 只要你尽快结束 他会等你的 |
[11:39] | Oh, mother of…the hepatic vein was injured. | TMD 肝静脉损伤了 |
[11:43] | Uh, can you check for a new murmur? | 你能再检查一下是否有杂音吗? |
[11:44] | Yeah, checking now. | 好的 我这就检查 |
[11:45] | O’malley, I need you to go talk to tucker. | O’malley 你帮我去和Tucker说一下 |
[11:47] | Just ask him to wait a little longer. | 叫他再多等一会 |
[11:50] | But I just scrubbed in. | 我刚洗手进来 |
[11:51] | O’malley, ask him. | O’malley 去问他 |
[11:52] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[12:06] | A person can only rise so high. | 人只能升华到这个程度了 |
[12:10] | Now I’m rising above, but there’s a ceiling, and I’m about to hit it. | 我在自我升华 但也有个极限 我就快到了 |
[12:15] | let me guess.Air embolus? | 我猜是气栓? |
[12:22] | we’re about to start the pericardiocentesis. | 我们准备开始做心包放液穿刺术 |
[12:26] | But with the position of his body, the blood won’t be pooled to the base of the heart, | 但是由于他身体倒挂着 血液无法流入心脏 |
[12:29] | I’d still use the subxiphoid rather than the parasternal. | 较之胸骨旁 我更倾向于从剑突下走 |
[12:32] | Right.Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:34] | Meredith, did you hear that? | Meredith 你听到了吗? |
[12:35] | yeah.Is the kit ready yet? | 听到了 工具准备好了吗? |
[12:37] | Yeah, I’m getting it ready for you now. | 是的 现在就给你准备 |
[12:41] | how you doing, ray? | 你怎么样 Ray? |
[12:42] | Grey, you’ve got to be careful with this technique. | Grey 你插针的时候必须非常小心 |
[12:45] | If you aim the needle incorrectly, you could nick the very-thin-walled right atrium. | 如果插错地方 你可能会弄破极薄的右心房壁 |
[12:50] | Which could cause a cardiac rupture. | 从而导致心脏破裂 |
[12:51] | A cardiac rupture, a tension pneumothorax | 心脏破裂 张力性气胸 等等 |
[12:53] | – – basically there’s about six different ways she could kill him. | 理论上说 大概有六种致死的并发症 |
[12:56] | Are they talking about me? | 他们是在说我吗? |
[12:58] | No, don’t listen to them, ray. | 不 别听他们说话 Ray |
[13:00] | Dr.Hahn… | Hahn医生… |
[13:01] | shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[13:07] | Sir, you’re gonna be fine. | 先生 你会没事的 |
[13:10] | stevens, go get me an 18 gauge needle before this man’s heart explodes in his chest. | Stevens 在这家伙心脏爆裂前 快去给我拿一根18号规格的针 |
[13:15] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[13:23] | How you doing, karev? | 你怎么样 Karev? |
[13:24] | Yeah, good.I’m fine. | 很好 我很好 |
[13:26] | My nose itches. | 我鼻子发痒 |
[13:28] | It itches like crazy. | 痒死了 |
[13:29] | Yeah, that’s the anxiety. | 是嘛 是焦躁引起的 |
[13:30] | You know you can’t scratch it, so it itches. | 你知道不能去抓 所以更痒 |
[13:35] | – What did you do? – Nothing.I was irrigating. | – 你干什么了? – 什么也没做 我只是在冲洗 |
[13:37] | All right, I need more suction.Let’s get some exposure here. | 好吧 我需要进行更多的抽吸 把这照得亮点 |
[13:39] | It’s coming from inside his chest. | 是从胸腔内冒出来的 |
[13:41] | I think his heart’s starting to bleed. | 我想是他的心脏出血了 |
[13:43] | Hang a unit of blood. | 再挂一袋血 |
[13:45] | Page hahn and sloan, now! | 呼叫Hahn和Sloan 快点! |
[13:52] | Tyler, could you get me more gauze, please? | Tyler 请再给我拿点纱布? |
[13:54] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[13:55] | Why do you need more gauze? | 为什么你还要纱布? |
[13:56] | Because I’m bleeding?I’m–I’m still bleeding? | 我又出血了?我…我还在出血? |
[13:58] | Well, we have blood going in, too, nick. | 我们同时也在输血 Nick |
[14:01] | Is it going in as fast as it’s going out? | 出血速度和输血速度一样快吗? |
[14:03] | I’m asking because I’m starting to feel, like, queasy… | 我问是因为我开始觉得 好像 恶心… |
[14:06] | and weak, maybe like a– a person who’s losing a lot of blood. | 虚弱 像是…像是失血过多 |
[14:11] | Okay, I’m transferring now, nick.You ready? | 好了 我要换纱布了 Nick 你准备好了吗? |
[14:17] | Lexie… | |
[14:18] | should I be calling people? | 我是不是应该打个电话? |
[14:20] | Should I be calling my family oromebody? | 给家里或者其他人什么的? |
[14:23] | I think…I think the bleeding stopped. | 好像…好像不再出血了 |
[14:26] | How you doing, nick? | 你觉得怎样 Nick? |
[14:28] | Oh, dr.Sloan.It’s dr.Sloan. | 哦 Sloan医生 是Sloan医生 |
[14:30] | I think the bleeding stopped. | 好像不再出血了 |
[14:31] | – You okay? – Do I–do I look okay? | – 你还好吗? – 我…我看起来还好吗? |
[14:34] | Actually, you do. | 是的 还好 |
[14:36] | Dr.Grey, looks like you got the bleeding under control. | Grey医生 看来你控制住了出血 |
[14:39] | why would it stop? | 为什么不出血了? |
[14:40] | It could have been the herald bleed, which means, | 可能只是暂时的 也就是说 |
[14:42] | um, there’s a possibility of it bleeding again. | 有再次出血的可能性 |
[14:44] | But it won’t, ’cause I’m gonna get it closed up before it does. | 但不会了 因为我会在那之前缝合伤口 |
[14:46] | there’s no O.R. | 没有手术室了 |
[14:47] | There will be in ten minutes. | 十分钟后就有了 |
[14:48] | Dr.Grey, get a pressure dressing on this wound. | Grey医生 按住伤口 |
[14:50] | Dr.Yang, get him prepped for transfer, and straight to O.R.Three. | Yang医生 作好转移准备 直接推进第三手术室 |
[14:53] | I’m gonna make sure it’s cleared out. | 我去确认手术室 |
[14:54] | You did good work, grey. | 做的很好 Grey |
[14:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:58] | I’m in love with you now. | 我爱上你了 |
[15:02] | I’ve forgotten entirely about my ex. | 我完全把前女友抛在脑后了 |
[15:10] | – oh, come on.Are you kidding me? – What? | – 哦 拜托 别开玩笑了 – 怎么? |
[15:12] | Oh, I have a patient on the table who’s– I gotta go. | 哦 我的一个病人在手术台上…我得走了 |
[15:15] | erica– uh, stevens, page the cardio fellow, then book an O.R. | – 呃 Stevens 呼叫心血管科的人 预定一间手术室 |
[15:18] | Have it waiting when they get him free. | 等把他弄出来后要准备好手术室 |
[15:30] | Why am I not surprised? | 我怎么一点都不意外? |
[15:32] | Dr.Bailey is very sorry.She’s very, very sorry. | Bailey医生说她很抱歉 她非常 非常抱歉 |
[15:34] | I’m outta here. | 我走了 |
[15:35] | She just asked me to ask you if you could wait just a– a little while longer. | 她让我问你能不能再多等一…一小会儿 |
[15:38] | She’s almost done with the surgery. | 手术就快结束了 |
[15:39] | It took a– it’s just more complicated than she expected, but she is almost done. | 手术…手术只是比她想象的稍许复杂一些 她马上就结束了 |
[15:45] | Fine, I’ll wait. | 好吧 我再等一会 |
[15:46] | But you tell her I am tired, tired of her choosing everything over me and our marriage. | 但是你告诉她我已经厌倦了 厌倦她置一切于我和我们的婚姻之上 |
[15:50] | You tell her this is the last time.I’m finished. | 你告诉她这是最后一次 我们完了 |
[15:52] | And you tell her the only reason I’m staying here is to tell her that myself. | 告诉她我还留在这只是想当面告诉她这些话 |
[15:57] | What the hell did you do, karev? | 你究竟干了什么 Karev? |
[15:58] | Nothing.Uh, I cut the cable.The bleeding- | 什么也没干 呃 我切断了电缆 出血… |
[16:00] | – you cut the cable? | 你切断了电缆? |
[16:01] | What, you were showing off for your girlfriend? | 怎么 在你女朋友面前显摆? |
[16:03] | Do you have any idea how screwed you are? | 你知道你都干了些什么吗? |
[16:04] | It’s not his fault.One of the heart graft’s blew. | 不是他的错 心脏搭桥的一边爆裂了 |
[16:06] | I’m holding this guy’s left coronary with a clamp. | 我用夹子固定住他的左冠动脉 |
[16:08] | Did somebody page hahn? | 呼叫Hahn了吗? |
[16:09] | I’m here.What the hell happened? | 我在这 究竟发生什么事? |
[16:10] | His heart graft blew. | 他心脏搭桥的一边爆裂了 |
[16:11] | Oh, damn it. | 哦 该死 |
[16:12] | the only thing I need you to do, karev, is to stay quiet and get more suction in here. | 我只需要你做一件事 Karev 保持冷静 在这里进行抽吸 |
[16:16] | just hold on to that. | 坚持住 |
[16:25] | O’malley? | |
[16:27] | Your husband is waiting. | 你丈夫在等你 |
[16:27] | Your husband is waiting. | 你丈夫在等你 |
[16:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:29] | Good. | 知道了 |
[16:31] | – He’s waiting and- – I heard you. | – 他在等你 还… – 我听到了 |
[16:31] | – He’s waiting and- – I heard you. | – 他正在等你 还有.. – 我知道了 |
[16:32] | Why aren’t you scrubbed in?I could use a hand. | 你干吗不洗手上台?我需要帮手 |
[16:32] | Why aren’t you scrubbed in?I could use a hand. | 怎么不过来帮忙? 我这正缺人手呢 |
[16:36] | He, uh, he said something about you choosing… | 他 呃 他说你置… |
[16:36] | He, uh, he said something about you choosing… | 他..他说你一点都… |
[16:39] | everything over your marriage. | 一切于你们的婚姻之上 |
[16:39] | everything over your marriage. | 不在乎你的婚姻和家庭 |
[16:43] | He said that? | 他那么说的? |
[16:43] | He said that? | 他这么说的? |
[16:46] | What else did he say? | 他还说什么了? |
[16:46] | What else did he say? | 还说了什么? |
[16:47] | I think that was about it. | 我认为就这些了 |
[16:47] | I think that was about it. | 大概就这样了 |
[16:48] | You think or you know? | 你认为还是你知道? |
[16:48] | You think or you know? | 大概? 你确定吗? |
[16:52] | he–he said that this was the last time and that he was finished. | 他说这是最后一次 他受够了 |
[16:57] | I’m in surgery, o’malley. | 我正在动手术 O’malley |
[17:00] | Did you tell him that I’m trying to save a man’s life here? | 你有跟他说我正在救人吗? |
[17:02] | Yes. | 说了 |
[17:04] | That I want to be there with him right now, but if I were to leave, | 我当然想去找他 但如果现在离开 |
[17:08] | this man would die, did you tell him that? | 这个人会死的 这些你都跟他说了? |
[17:09] | Yeah, yes. | 说了 |
[17:10] | You need to go back out there and tell him that I took a vow– a vow to save lives. | 你现在就去告诉他 我曾宣誓要拯救生命 |
[17:16] | And he might want to member that he also took a vow– for better or for worse. | 他还别忘了 不管怎么说 他也有誓言 |
[17:20] | You tell him that it’s his job as a husband to understand that. | 你就去告诉他 作为丈夫 他有义务体谅我 |
[17:25] | You tell him that I’m standing by my vow, for better or for worse. | 无论如何 我正在履行我的誓言 |
[17:29] | You tell him I’m holding him to his vow. | 也时刻牢记着他的誓言 |
[17:31] | You tell him if he’s thinking about leaving right now, | 你告诉他 如果现在要走 |
[17:34] | that he might find himself hurt and wounded and needing an operation, | 等哪一天受伤需要动手术时 |
[17:39] | and he may not get a surgeon who is as married to her vows as I am. | 他可能不会碰上像我这样负责的大夫 |
[17:42] | You tell him that. | 你就这样告诉他 |
[17:47] | – Can’t I just do some charts? – Go. | – 我能不能去填填表啥的? – 别废话 |
[17:58] | – it’s in. – It’s in? | – 没问题了 – 好了? |
[18:00] | Wire’s in. | 电路修好了 |
[18:04] | Steve, are you still? | Steve 你没动吧? |
[18:05] | Yes, sir.Very still. | 是的 一点儿也没敢动 |
[18:11] | Stop looking at me like I killed your patient. | 别搞得好像我杀了你的病人似的 |
[18:12] | I am not a computer technician.I did my best.I gave it a shot. | 我又不是电脑技师 我尽力了 多给了它一次机会 |
[18:15] | You didn’t do your best. | 你还没有尽全力 |
[18:16] | Yes, I did do my best.It was my best, damn it. | 我尽力了 尽全力了 见鬼 |
[18:18] | Shh.Calm down. | 嘘 冷静 |
[18:19] | Take a deep breath and think. | 深呼吸 然后好好想一想 |
[18:21] | What did you miss? | 有没有漏掉什么? |
[18:22] | What are you forgetting? | 忘了什么没? |
[18:31] | you forgot the restart button? | 忘记按重启键了吗? |
[18:33] | I forgot to press the restart button. | 忘按重启键了 |
[18:36] | – It’s working. – It’s working. | – 现在好了 – 现在好了 |
[18:41] | santa cruz is not just a party school. | 圣克鲁兹大学还是有两下子的嘛 |
[18:43] | – Uh, dr.Shepherd. – Yes. | – Shepherd医生 – 怎么了 |
[18:45] | Uh, sleeves. | 袖子 |
[18:52] | This was never my plan, to…to die this way. | 我从没想过会这样死去 |
[18:56] | You’re not dying, nick. | 你不会死的 Nick |
[18:57] | you’re going to the O.R. | 我们会给你动手术 |
[18:59] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:00] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我就是那意思 |
[19:02] | I mean, I think we kind of have some say, or at least a feeling. | 我想我们或许由此一说或者至少有这种感受 |
[19:07] | But I never had that feeling, so I can’t die, right? | 但我还没有那感觉 所以我还不会死 对吧? |
[19:16] | I don’t feel good.I feel… | 我不太舒服 觉得有些.. |
[19:20] | Nick… | |
[19:22] | Nick, can you squeeze my hand? | Nick 你能抓住我的手吗? |
[19:23] | Oh, my god.What happened? | 我的天 到底怎么了? |
[19:24] | The blood to the right side of his brain is–he had a stroke. | 供给他右脑的血液… 他中风了 |
[19:26] | It looks like he had a stroke. | 看上去是中风了 |
[19:27] | Okay, let’s go.Let’s move him carefully.Let’s go. | 我们快点 小心移动他 快 |
[19:32] | You can’t cry, lexie. | 现在还不是哭的时候 Lexie |
[19:33] | This isn’t over.You can’t cry. | 这还没有完 你不能哭 |
[19:42] | you need to find the xiphoid process. | 你要找到他的剑突 |
[19:45] | Can you feel it? | 找了吗? |
[19:47] | got it. | 找到了 |
[19:48] | Okay, now go two finger breadths to the left of the xiphoid. | 好 现在往剑胸骨左边移动两指宽的距离 |
[19:52] | I’m there. | 可以了 |
[19:54] | Here. | 拿着 |
[19:58] | 18 gauge. | 18号针管 |
[20:00] | That is a ry big needle. | 这针管太大了 |
[20:02] | I know.I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不住了 |
[20:04] | You’re going to angle the needle toward the left shoulder.Don’t stab. | 现在 将针尖移动到他的左肩 别伤到他 |
[20:07] | You don’t want to hit the ventricle, and you don’t want to drop the lung. | 不要刺到他的心室 肺叶 |
[20:10] | That wouldn’t help matters either. | 那样救不到他 |
[20:11] | I changed my mind.I want out. | 我改主意了 我想出去 |
[20:13] | This is gonna help you, ray. | 这对你有帮助 Ray |
[20:15] | I’m gonna go on three, okay? | 我数三下 好吗? |
[20:17] | One, two- | |
[20:19] | – wait.Tell–tell stan’s wife I’m sorry. | 等等 替我向Stan的妻子致哀 |
[20:22] | T-tell sara I’m sorry .. | 跟Sara说 我很难过 |
[20:25] | tell her yourself.One, two– | 你自己去跟她说 |
[20:29] | wait.Wait. | 等一下 |
[20:31] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间磨蹭了 |
[20:32] | – Just wait a minute. – Okay. | – 只要一分钟就好 – 行 |
[20:34] | What’s taking so long? | 里面什么情况? |
[20:35] | He’s not ready. | 他还没准备好 |
[20:37] | I’m trying not to be scared. | 我在努力平静下来 |
[20:39] | I don’t wanna die scared. | 我不想这么恐惧的死去 |
[20:40] | I wanna not be scared. | 我要平静下来 |
[20:42] | Ray, listen to me. | Ray 听我说 |
[20:45] | It’s good to be scared. | 感到恐惧是好事 |
[20:47] | It means you still have something to lose. | 意味着你并不是一无所有 |
[20:54] | Are you scared? | 你害怕吗? |
[20:58] | All the time. | 无时无刻 |
[21:02] | Okay.That’s good. | 好吧 |
[21:05] | Okay.I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[21:08] | But don’t–don’t count. | 但是你别数了 |
[21:09] | Just do it.Just do it so I don’t know it’S… | 扎下去就是了 这样我不会… |
[21:17] | The infection went to his heart. | 他的心脏也受到感染了 |
[21:19] | His hack of a surgeon didn’t check the grafts. | 他的临时大夫没有检查嫁接部位 |
[21:22] | I should’ve caught it. | 我早就该发现了 |
[21:23] | I should’ve checked.I missed it.Damn it. | 我本该检查到的 居然漏了 见鬼 |
[21:25] | How did I miss it? | 我怎么能忘了呢? |
[21:26] | Stupid.Stupid.Stupid. | 太白痴了 我真是个猪头 |
[21:28] | that’s fascinating, dr.Hahn. | Hahn医生 真是奇怪啊 |
[21:29] | What? | 怎么了? |
[21:31] | You’re as unkind to yourself as you are to everyone else. | 你对待自己和对待别人一样地苛刻 |
[21:33] | Sloan. | |
[21:36] | Dr.Sloan, his artery blew again, and he appears to be having a left-sided C.V.A. | Sloan医生 病人的颈动脉又爆了 并且伴随着左侧中风 |
[21:40] | – Where is he? – I– | – 他人呢? – 我.. |
[21:42] | here.You told me to bring him here. | 他在这呢 你让我把他带过来的 |
[21:45] | Hahn, are you close? | Hahn 你快完了吗? |
[21:47] | No. | 没 |
[21:48] | Yang, get him to a sterile procedure room. | Yang 找间无菌室 |
[21:50] | Run! | 快! |
[21:51] | Let’s go.This way.Okay, I’m done.I can help. | – 走 这边 – 好 我这边完了 我来帮忙 |
[21:53] | What do you want me to do? | 你需要我做什么? |
[21:54] | I need an anesthesiologist, i need a nurse, I need equipment. | 我要一名麻醉师 一名护士 以及相关设备 |
[21:56] | I’m on it. | 我去准备 |
[21:56] | Uh, karev, stay with hahn. | Karev 你留下来帮Hahn |
[22:02] | This man has four children. | 他有四个孩子 |
[22:04] | He has four children. | 四个孩子啊 |
[22:11] | I feel like I’m going in too far. | 我觉得好像插得太深了 |
[22:12] | Uh,pull back,pull back. | 往回拔一点 |
[22:15] | Pull back,pull back. | 往回拔 |
[22:16] | Chief,what am I doing? | 主任 我该怎么办? |
[22:17] | You’re too far in. | 太深了 |
[22:18] | There’s some S.T.Elevation. | ST段有点抬高 |
[22:20] | Try angling more forward. | 把角度再往前推一点 |
[22:25] | I got it.I got it. | 我成功了 |
[22:28] | Ray? | |
[22:31] | That feels good. | 我现在舒服点了 |
[22:33] | I can breathe. | 也能呼吸了 |
[22:34] | Okay,he’s almost stable. | 他差不多稳定下来了 |
[22:36] | Get ready to cut him out. | 准备把他弄出来吧 |
[22:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:40] | All righ we’re gonna get you outta here. | 我们要帮你离开这里了 |
[22:41] | We’re getting you outta here right now. | 我们马上把你救出来 |
[22:45] | oh,you’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[22:47] | That’s ray’s blood. | 是Ray的血 |
[22:48] | Let me see that. | 给我看下 |
[22:55] | You could use a couple of stitches. | 这儿都要缝针了 |
[22:58] | Now you stayed calm and focused and efficient in a very stressful situation. | 你在刚才那种情况下 还那么沉着 专心而且迅速 |
[23:05] | That’s impressive. | 表现的很棒 |
[23:07] | I was scared. | 我很害怕的 |
[23:09] | You did it anyway. | 但你还是成功了 |
[23:11] | Like I said… | 就像我说的 |
[23:13] | impressive. | 很棒 |
[23:22] | Do not tell me that there isn’t an O.R.Available.This is for the chief of surgery. | 别跟我说现在没有可用的手术室 这可是院长的手术 |
[23:25] | There is a paramedic’s life on the line.You need to find one now. | 外面有个救护人员快不行了 你得立刻找到一间 |
[23:29] | I’ll see where we are. | 我尽量找找看 |
[23:30] | Dr.Stevens. | Stevens医生 |
[23:31] | Thank god.How is he? | 谢天谢地 他没事吧? |
[23:33] | Um,I-I believe he’s still in surgery,but I don’t know. | 他现在应该还在手术呢 但我不清楚具体情况 |
[23:38] | You don’t know?Why–w don’t you–you– well, | 不知道? 你怎么能不知道呢? |
[23:40] | you said that you were gonna keep me informed and | 你说过一有消息就会告诉我们的 |
[23:42] | — I know.I’m sorry.I’m–I’m on another case now. | 我知道 很抱歉 我现在还有别的病人 |
[23:44] | But I was gonna check back and– you’re on another case? | – 但我正要去检查.. – 你在忙别的病例? |
[23:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:49] | Well,I-I-I have four kids here. | 我这有四个孩子 |
[23:50] | I have four terrified children who think that their dad’s gonna die any minute. | 四个孩子都吓坏了 他们觉得随时都会失去父亲 |
[23:53] | I,uh– did you have lousy instructors who didn’t teach you how to be a good doctor, | 你蹩脚的老师 难道没教你怎样做个好医生吗? |
[23:57] | or just really bad parents who didn’t teach you how to be a decent human being? | 还是白痴父母没教你怎么做正人君子? |
[24:02] | stevens,O.R.Two is clearing out now. | 二号手术室现在空出来了 |
[24:04] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[24:05] | Uh,my husband is jacob nolston,and he went into surgery hours ago. | 我的丈夫是Jacob Nolston 好几小时前就上手术台了 |
[24:09] | Could you please just find someone who can tell me whether he is dead or alive? | 你能不能找人跟我说下他的情况? |
[24:14] | She said that? | 她那么说的? |
[24:15] | Look,if you could just wait a few more minutes,you guys could talk to each other because, | 那麻烦你再多等一小会儿 这样你们就能当面交谈了 因为 |
[24:19] | you know,things get lost in translation,because,you know, | 这样的传话只会加深误会 |
[24:22] | this is clearly not a way to have what is obvisly a very,very important conversatN. | 而且这么重要的事情 很显然不该通过传话来进行 |
[24:25] | It is clearly not very important. | 显然没那么重要 |
[24:28] | Our marriage is falling apart,and she sends you to save it. | 我们的婚姻要完蛋了 她却派你来挽救 |
[24:31] | Tucker. | |
[24:34] | She’s in surgery. | 她在做手术 |
[24:36] | She’s saving a life.She’s literally saving a life,and she’s gonna be here soon. | 在救人 在救一个活生生的人 而且她马上就会过来的 |
[24:39] | She’s always saving a person’s life.She’ll always be here soon. | 她永远都在救人 而且永远都说马上会过来 |
[24:43] | You go ask her,when exactly is “soon” gonna come? | 那你去问她 “马上”到底指多久? |
[24:59] | excuse me.You’re,um… | 抱歉 你就是.. |
[25:02] | you’re the one who came to get me,who told me about stan? | 那位来告诉我Stan出事了的人吧? |
[25:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:08] | Is ray,um… | Ray他.. |
[25:09] | he’s in surgery. | 我们在给他做手术 |
[25:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:14] | I have to go.I have to get– I have to get outta here,so… | 我该走了 我要..我得离开这里.. |
[25:19] | look,can you tell him that,um… | 这样 你能不能替我告诉他… |
[25:22] | that I’m sorry that I– that I can’t stay here? | 我很抱歉不能陪他? |
[25:25] | But I just–I just can’t come back here right now. | 现在我真的不能呆在这里 |
[25:27] | Ray wanted me to tell you that he’s sorry,too. | Ray也要我向你道歉来着 |
[25:30] | He’s sorry he couldn’t save stan. | 他很抱歉没能救到Stan |
[25:33] | He wanted me to tell you that in case he didn’t make it. | 他怕自己熬不过去 所以要我来告诉你 |
[25:38] | You think he’s not gonna make it? | 你觉得他熬不过去? |
[25:40] | I hope he makes it. | 我希望他能活下来 |
[25:42] | But you won’t be here,so… | 但是你不打算留下 所以… |
[25:47] | my husband is dead. | 我丈夫死了 |
[25:50] | He’s dead… | 他死了 |
[25:52] | somewhere in this hospital. | 就在这医院里 |
[25:55] | How am I supposed to– to stay here? | 我怎么能呆得住? |
[26:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:03] | I don’t know. | 真的不知道 |
[26:05] | But I know that if ray makes it,he’s gonna wake up,and he’s gonna have no one. | 但是我知道 如果Ray活下来 当他醒来时 身边会没有任何人 |
[26:11] | And you’re gonna go home,and–and you’re gonna have… | 你回到家 然后…你身边也… |
[26:15] | no one. | 没人陪 |
[26:17] | I think it’s better to have someone. | 我觉得有人陪会更好一点儿 |
[26:19] | Even if it hurts,even if it’s the most painful thing you have to do, | 即使这样会伤心 是最让你痛苦的事 |
[26:24] | even if it’s the most painful thing you’ve ever had to do, | 即使这是你做过的最痛苦的事 |
[26:28] | I think it’s better to have someone. | 我觉得还是有人陪会更好一点儿 |
[26:31] | See this skin,o’malley? | 看见这块皮肤了么 O’malley? |
[26:35] | It looks a little…jagged. | 看起来有点儿…参差不齐 |
[26:38] | Does it look jagged to you? | 你看着觉得有参差不齐么? |
[26:40] | ‘Cause if it is jagged,I’m going to have to reposition the incision so that it approximates more correctly. | 因为如果有 我就得重切一个口 让它更精确点儿 |
[26:48] | If I do that,this man’s swastika tattoo might be unrecognizable. | 如果我这么做 这家伙的纳粹刺青可能会有点儿模糊了 |
[26:58] | Yeah,it’s a little jagged. | 对 是有点儿参差不齐 |
[27:01] | I thought so,too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[27:05] | He left,right? | 他走了是么? |
[27:07] | Yes,he left. | 是 他走了 |
[27:10] | 10-blade. | 10号刀 |
[27:14] | more lap pads,stevens. | 再拿点儿防水衬褥 Stevens |
[27:17] | Pack them all around the heart. | 在心脏周围放满 |
[27:25] | suction. | 吸一下 |
[27:28] | Come on,ray. | 加油 Ray |
[27:29] | Fight. | 挺住! |
[27:34] | You will not die. | 你不会死的 |
[27:50] | don’t do this,mary.Come on. | 你不能死 Mary 挺住 |
[27:52] | Don’t do this. | 你不能死 |
[27:54] | I need more light.Can I get more light? | 我需要再亮点儿 能不能把灯再调亮点儿? |
[27:58] | Come on.Come on. | 挺住 挺住啊 |
[28:00] | he’s coding. | 他快不行了 |
[28:01] | Come on. | 挺住 |
[28:02] | Live.Please live.Please. | 活下来 请你活下来 求求你 |
[28:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[28:23] | He looks bad.He… | 他看起来情况不太好 他… |
[28:25] | he looks really bad. | 情况真的很不好 |
[28:26] | Well,his heart was severely damaged and his lungs were compromised. | 他的心脏严重受损 肺部也受到一定损害 |
[28:31] | But ‘s young and strong,and our hope is that he’ll be just fine. | 但是他很年轻 身体也好 我们只能希望他会好起来 |
[28:51] | Ray. | |
[28:55] | Ray. | |
[28:59] | I’m here. | 我在这儿呢 |
[29:12] | Well,your liver had more damage than we saw on the C.T. | 你的肝脏比CT图上看到的损伤更严重 |
[29:15] | And then we found a perforation in your bowel. | 我们还发现肠子上有一处穿孔 |
[29:18] | But we took care of it all,and you should have a full recoverY. | 不过我们已经都修复过了 你应该会完全康复的 |
[29:20] | Well,not a full recovery. | 不是”完全”康复 |
[29:25] | Dr.Bai– she did this on purpose,right? | Bai医生…她故意的对不对? |
[29:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不太明白 |
[29:31] | Uh,you have a black partner,right? -yeah? | – 你有个黑人同事是吧? – 怎么了? |
[29:34] | Mary? -yeah | – 是啊 |
[29:36] | Do you know how she is? | 你知道她怎么样了么 |
[29:38] | Oh,you– are you two friends? | 你们 你们俩是朋友? |
[29:41] | Oh,look,I’m not the devil,okay? | 我又不是魔鬼? |
[29:44] | I’m just a guy with a belief system. | 我只是个有信仰的人而已 |
[29:48] | Mary’s a nice girl.We save lives together.That’s a good time. | Mary是个好姑娘 我们一起救人 那一刻很美好的 |
[29:52] | Now if she wanted to marry my brother,I’d have a problem with that,but so would a lot of people. | 但如果她想嫁给我弟弟 我就有意见了 很多人也都会有意见 |
[29:57] | I’m not that much different than most of the people that you know. | 我和其他大多数人差不多 |
[30:03] | Well,dr.Bailey did save your life today. | Bailey医生今天救了你 |
[30:07] | A black woman saved your life at great personal cost. | 一个黑人女性凭借”崇高的”个人价值观 救了你 |
[30:10] | So maybe next time you’re looking at your tattoo, | 所以也许下次你看着纹身时 |
[30:12] | and you’re thinking how much better all us white guys are than everyone else,you think about that. | 想想我们这些白人真比其他人好很多吗 不妨好好想想 |
[30:17] | Because between you and me,if i had been alone in that O.R. | 说实在的 如果只有我在那间手术室里 |
[30:20] | You’d probably be dead right now. | 你现在可能已经死了 |
[30:23] | And,uh,since we’re sharing belief systems, | 既然我们在交流各自的信仰 |
[30:25] | I believe,if you were dead,the world would be a better place. | 我相信 如果你死了 世界会更美好 |
[30:41] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[30:43] | Oh,he’s okay. | 他还好 |
[30:44] | The surgery was pretty hairy. | 手术时状况多端 |
[30:46] | He blew a graft when we were closing. | 我们马上就要移植完的时候他给弄砸了 |
[30:48] | But he’s starting to rally. | 不过之后他又振作起来了 |
[30:49] | Good.That’s good. | 不错 很不错 |
[30:53] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛? |
[30:54] | I was just checking– we did just fine without your help. | – 我就是来看一下… – 不用了 我们好着呢 |
[30:58] | You mind? | 你介不介意离开这儿? |
[31:17] | you’re not heading home? | 你不回家? |
[31:19] | Just easier at this point to stay here till tucker’s asleep. | 不妨先坐坐 等Tucker睡着了再回去 比较轻松 |
[31:26] | You know,I rose above,too,today. | 你知道吗 我今天也挺过来了 |
[31:29] | Yes,you did. | 是的 你挺过来了 |
[31:31] | You were having a hard day,you were busy rising above, | 你今天很难熬 你疲于振作起来 |
[31:34] | but so was I,which is why I haven’t said anything. | 但我也一样 这也是我什么都没说的原因 |
[31:38] | But now the day is over,and I’m done. | 不过现在今天过去了 我也好了 |
[31:41] | Excuse me? | 什么意思? |
[31:42] | You know,what you did,pulling me off of hahn’s surgery,was an abuse of power. | 你明白的 你这样 把我从Hahn那儿调出来属于滥用职权 |
[31:47] | you know,you needed help?Okay. | 你需要帮助吗? 好 |
[31:49] | But you used me because of the color of my skin. | 但是你利用我 仅仅因为我的肤色? |
[31:52] | I mean,you compromised the quality of my education because of my color. | 我是说 你无视我接受的教育 却只看到我的肤色? |
[31:58] | I resent it. | 我痛恨这一点 |
[32:13] | you saved her life. | 你救了她 |
[32:15] | No,I fixed her brain,restored her motor skills and did a highly stressful,extremely difficult procedure. | 不 我修复了她的大脑 挽救了她开车技术 完成了一项超高压力 极度困难的手术 |
[32:19] | But,no,no,you saved her life. | 但 是你救了她 不是我 |
[32:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:54] | Thanks.That was… | 谢谢 这真是… |
[32:58] | okay. | 好吧 |
[32:59] | Your voice is shaking. | 你的声音在颤抖 |
[33:01] | I’m an imperfect person. | 我又不是个完人 |
[33:20] | Are his parents coming? | 他父母来了吗? |
[33:21] | They’re on a plane from california. | 在从加利福尼亚过来的飞机上 |
[33:24] | You gonna wait? | 你要等着? |
[33:26] | Yeah,I’m gonna wait. | 是的 我等着 |
[33:48] | I don’t want you to date other people. | 我不希望你和别人约会 |
[33:51] | It may not be enough for you,but I’m trying here. | 可能对你来说还不够 不过我在努力 |
[33:53] | So I don’t want you to date anybody but me. | 所以我不希望你和别人约会 |
[33:57] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[34:02] | Except… | 除了… |
[34:04] | I’m scared as hell to want you. | 我自己都吓到了我竟然这么想得到你 |
[34:07] | But here I am,wanting you anyway. | 但是我就在这儿 无管怎么样 都想得到你 |
[34:10] | And fear means I have something to lose,right? | 恐惧就意味着我并非一无所有 对吗? |
[34:13] | And I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[34:20] | Meredith– don’T. | – 别… |
[34:22] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[34:24] | I’m gonna leave,and you can say something tomorrow. | 我马上就走 你可以明天说 |
[34:29] | That’s progress,rht? | 这算是进展 对吗? |
[34:46] | Are you–are you– are you really okay? | 你…你…你真的没事儿? |
[34:51] | No,alex,come on. | 不 alex 别这样 |
[34:52] | That was intense– intense and crazy and just awful. | 今天那么紧张…紧张 疯狂 简直糟糕透顶 |
[34:57] | H-how can you be okay after a day like that? | 这样一天下来 你怎么可能还没事儿? |
[35:00] | Uh,alex. | |
[35:02] | Alex. | |
[35:04] | Why won’t you talk to me? | 你为什么不愿意跟我说说呢? |
[35:06] | What do you want me to talk about,rebecca? | 你想让我说什么 Rebecca? |
[35:09] | How a guy almost bled out while I watched,or how I got suspended for a week ’cause you were there? | 我照看的家伙怎么差点就出血致死? 还是因为你 我就被停职一周? |
[35:13] | Ava.It’s ava,not rebecca. | Ava 是Ava 不是Rebecca |
[35:15] | Right. | 没错 |
[35:16] | You’re playing dress up. | 你在玩儿变身游戏 |
[35:18] | You’re here playing dress up. | 你来这儿玩儿变身游戏 |
[35:20] | You have a husband,rebecca. | 你有丈夫的 Rebecca |
[35:21] | You have a baby,and I have a life. | 你有孩子 我也有我的生活 |
[35:24] | That girl you were talking to earlier today when you were playing med student? | 今天你假装实习生的时候 跟你说话的那个女孩儿 |
[35:27] | I’m screwing her. | 我在跟她在一起 |
[35:28] | And she might be a bigger wreck than I am,but at least she’s not married, | 可能她比我还逊 但至少她没结婚 |
[35:31] | at least she’s not gonna get me suspended,at least she’s | 至少她不会让我被停职 至少… |
[35:34] | – -she’s not trying to pretend to be somebody she’s not. | 她不会装作是别人 |
[35:36] | Alex– no,you gotta ask yourself what you’re doing here. | – 不 你得问问自己到底来这儿干什么 |
[35:39] | ‘Cause I think if you could get honest,if you could just tell the damn truth for one minute, | 如果你能诚实一点儿 如果你能说该死的一句实话 |
[35:43] | I think you have to admit you’re not here to talk. | 我觉得你就得承认 你来这儿不是为了说话的 |
[36:14] | you did a good job today,and it was not easy. | 你今天干的很不错 挺不容易的 |
[36:18] | What you did was not easy.It was brave. | 你的所作所为很不容易 很勇敢 |
[36:25] | We killed him. | 我们害死了他 |
[36:28] | The hospital… | 这家医院… |
[36:33] | sloan,us… | Sloan 我们… |
[36:37] | we were not prepared. | 我们根本没准备好 |
[36:44] | Yeah,that happens sometimes. | 是 有时候会发生这种事儿 |
[36:49] | That’S… | 那… |
[36:53] | do you have any idea how backrds that is? | 你想过我们帮了多少倒忙吗? |
[36:57] | We help more than we hurt. | 我们救助的远比伤害的要多 |
[37:07] | I have no one. | 我没人陪 |
[37:36] | this is gonna sound bizarre. | 这听着会有点儿诡异 |
[37:39] | I realize at this point that this is gonna sound bizarre,but… | 我知道现在听着会有点儿诡异 但… |
[37:44] | any chance you people want to get a drink with me? | 你们有没有人想跟我一起去喝一杯? |
[37:48] | Why would we want to do that? | 为什么你想让我们这么做 |
[37:50] | She’s saying she needs a friend. | 她是说她需要个朋友 |
[37:53] | Okay.Fine.Let’s drink. | 好 我们去喝酒 |
[37:54] | You won’t hit on me? | 你不准又勾搭我 |
[37:56] | I can’t promise that. | 这我可不能保证 |
[37:57] | If I say please? | 如果我求你不要呢? |
[37:58] | He still can’t promise that. | 他还是不能保证 |
[38:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[38:18] | hey,I brought supplies. | 嘿 我带了点儿吃的 |
[38:33] | some days,the whole world seems upside down. | 某些天 整个世界似乎颠倒过来 |
[38:36] | She’s got no one. | 她没人陪 |
[38:54] | I’m drinking. | 我要喝酒 |
[38:56] | Are you drinking,lexie? | 你喝酒吗 Lexie? |
[38:59] | Yeah,a drink would be good. | 好啊 喝点儿酒挺好 |
[39:21] | I was hahn’s right hand today. | 今天我就是Hahn的助手 |
[39:26] | That’s– that’s good,right?That’s great. | 那 那很好是吧? 不错啊 |
[39:32] | I think a patient feels better if they know their kids aren’t terrified. | 我觉得如果病人的孩子没有被吓到 病人会好受很多 |
[39:37] | I think they’re more likely to pull through surgery if they kn that their wives are not panicked. | 我觉得如果他们老婆能够冷静点 他们更可能挺过来 |
[39:40] | I think those thgs matter. | 我相信这些事都很重要 |
[39:42] | Well,they do matter. | 确实很重要 |
[39:44] | I’m never gonna be cristina. | 我永远也做不到Cristina那样 |
[39:48] | It’s just not gonna happen.And I am never gonna be erica hahn. | 就是不可能的 而且我也永远做不到Erica Hahn那样 |
[39:51] | I am not… | 我不是.. |
[39:53] | kick-ass. | 最棒的 |
[39:55] | Thank god for that. | 谢天谢地 |
[40:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:17] | We’re not gonna make this work,are we? | 我们这样行不通的 对吗? |
[40:24] | Marriage is hard.I mean,even when it’s right… | 婚姻并不容易 我是说 就算有时候它是对的 |
[40:27] | it’s hard,and… | 也不简单 |
[40:34] | next time I do it,I just want it to be forever. | 下一次 我会更加努力 我希望它能够永久 |
[40:40] | And I don’t– I don’t think it’s our chemistry. | 我觉得问题不在我们之间的感觉 |
[40:45] | I think it’s our timing. | 只是时间不对 |
[40:50] | But I don’t think it’s our chemistry. | 但是我们彼此是有感觉的 |
[40:55] | So we’re saying maybe someday? | 那你是说以后也可能了? |
[41:03] | Yeah,yeah,we’re saying maybe someday. | 对 以后的某一天 |
[41:35] | Come on,izzie. | 来啊 Izzie |
[41:37] | Dance party. | 热舞派对 |
[41:40] | You want to dance? | 你想跳吗? |
[41:45] | I will if,uh,you want me to. | 如果你这样希望的话 |
[41:48] | And then somehow,improbably and when you least expect it, | 然而不知怎的 就在你意料之外时 |
[41:53] | the world rights itself again. | 这世界又自己重返正轨 |
[41:58] | Grey’s anatomy Season 4 Episode 10 |