时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:02] | the surgical training protocol is officially changing,people. | 现在外科培训的规章已经正式改变了 医生们 |
[00:06] | You thought that you’d defend your boyfriend to me, and I’d just take it? | 你以为在我面前护着你男朋友 我就应该听你的? |
[00:09] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男朋友 |
[00:10] | Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[00:12] | You and derek will not work. | 你跟Derek成不了 |
[00:14] | Why do you care what I think? | 你为什么要那么在意我怎么想? |
[00:16] | If I’m gonna do this with him, I need you to cheer me on. | 如果我要和他一起走下去的话 我需要你能为我加油打气 |
[00:23] | As surgeons, | 作为外科医生 |
[00:24] | we are trained to fix what’s broken. | 救死扶伤是我们的天职 |
[00:27] | I’m in a hurry. | 我在赶时间 |
[00:27] | I can’t stay. | 我不能待太久 |
[00:28] | The chief’s having a big meeting. | 主任正要召开会议 |
[00:30] | Uh, but I wanted to tell you that I’m finished with therapy. | 但我想过来告诉你 我的心理治疗到此为止吧 |
[00:34] | The breaking point is our starting line… | 那些伤口就是我们工作的起跑线 |
[00:37] | at work. | |
[00:38] | Meredith, you are not finished. | Meredith 你不能就这样把治疗给结束了 |
[00:41] | You have worked incredibly hard. | 你努力了这么久 |
[00:43] | Look how far you’ve come. But you’re just scratching the surface. | 看看你所取得的成绩 可是到现在都只是九牛一毛而已 |
[00:45] | Well, derek’s moved in, and we’ve taken it to the next level. | Derek已经搬过来和我同住 我们已经顺利发展到更深阶段了 |
[00:48] | It’s not about derek. | 这不是关于Derek的问题 |
[00:51] | I’m happy. | 我现在很开心 |
[00:52] | You’re not done. | 你还没有真正好起来 |
[00:53] | I am happy. | 我很开心啊 |
[00:54] | – Isn’t that the point? – No. | – 这难道不就是重点吗? – 不是 |
[00:56] | But in our lives, the breaking point is a sign of weakness… | 但是在生活中 那些伤口就是我们软弱的体现 |
[00:59] | – I need you to stay for the session. – I-I–no. The meeting, the chief, I… | – 我希望你能继续做完疗程 – 我… 不了 主任和开会的事 我… |
[01:03] | Thank you, dr.Wyatt. | 多谢你 Wyatt医生 |
[01:04] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[01:06] | And we’ll do everything we can to avoid it. | 我们会竭尽所能来避免碰触到这些伤口 |
[01:15] | Whoa. | 哎呀 |
[01:16] | Oh, sorry. | 噢 抱歉 |
[01:17] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[01:18] | I’m thinking about making this my office when you move out. | 等你搬出去后 我打算把这间房变成书房 |
[01:20] | When I move out? When am I moving out? | 等我搬出去后? 我要什么时候搬? |
[01:22] | Oh…soon? | 噢 尽快吧 |
[01:29] | Did you know meredith was planning on making us move out? | 你知道Meredith计划让我们搬出去吗? |
[01:31] | I’m kind of busy here, iz. | 我没时间和你聊天啊 Iz |
[01:32] | You can join us if you want. | 你愿意的话我们可以来3P |
[01:33] | No! | 我才不要咧! |
[01:36] | When were you planning on telling us we had to move out? | 你打算什么时候才开口叫我们搬出去? |
[01:38] | When were you planning on telling them they had to move out? | 你打算什么时候开口叫他们搬出去? |
[01:40] | What? Why do they have to move out? | 啥? 他们为啥要搬出去? |
[01:42] | Meredith, hey, look, I made this especially for you. | Meredith 嘿 这是我特意做给你吃的 |
[01:44] | It’s a zoo, a frat house, with alex and his parade of women… | 有Alex和他的后宫佳丽在 简直就跟动物园或兄弟会一样 |
[01:46] | his parade of skanks. | 那些佳丽全都胸大无脑 |
[01:47] | Whatever. Am I apartment hunting or what? | 随你怎么说 我现在是要去另找房子还是怎样? |
[01:49] | I don’t know. I have to think about it. | 我也不知道 先容我考虑一下 |
[01:51] | Well, just, you know, eat the muffin, mer. | 那你先把松饼吃了吧 Mer |
[01:53] | Taste the muffin. | 尝尝这松饼的味道 |
[01:54] | Remember the muffin. | 再记住这松饼的味道 |
[01:57] | I like my roommates. | 我喜欢我的室友 |
[01:58] | I like them, too. | 我也喜欢他们 |
[02:00] | That was your life. | 但那是你过去的生活 |
[02:01] | This is our life. | 现在我们要过两个人的生活 |
[02:02] | And I’m excited about building our life together. | 而我只想筑建属于我们两个人的生活 |
[02:05] | Come on. It’s gonna be great. | 别担心 一切都会好的 |
[02:16] | So derek wants alex and izzie to move out. | Derek想让Alex和Izzie搬出去住 |
[02:19] | Well, since when does he say “jump” and you jump? | 什么时候起你对他那么言听计从了? |
[02:22] | Well, I’m happy. | 我很开心咩 |
[02:24] | I’d be pissed off… | 换作是我肯定气死了… |
[02:27] | but, do whatever you want. | 但是你开心就好 |
[02:31] | Hey, you hear anything about what the new rules are? | 嘿 有没人知道那新规章是啥? |
[02:35] | Last I heard, you were at hand holding, | 我只知道你最近常和别人在一起 |
[02:38] | foot rubs and lots of late-night gab sessions. | 四肢相缠 畅谈至深夜呢 |
[02:41] | Excuse me? | 啥? |
[02:42] | Listen up, everyone. | 大家都听好了 |
[02:43] | Oh! No, you were talking about the, uh, chief’s new rules. | 噢! 原来你在说主任的新规章啊 |
[02:46] | I thought you were referring to you and torres. | 我还以为你在聊你和Torres的事噢 |
[02:48] | Listen up! | 听好了! |
[02:49] | I’ve been wrong before. | 我理解错了 |
[02:51] | We’re busy people, so I’m gonna try and be brief. | 我知道大家都很忙 所以我会尽量简短 |
[02:55] | I am implementing a new teaching protocol here at seattle grace. | 我将在西雅图格蕾丝医院施行新的教学体制 |
[03:00] | Some of these rules are new, | 有的措施是新出台的 |
[03:02] | and some are old and are going to be newly enforced. | 有些旧措施也会被重新启用 |
[03:07] | jack o’brien, 47, | Jack O’brien 47岁 |
[03:08] | scheduled for an abdominal aortic aneurysm repair. | 入院进行腹部主动脉瘤腔内治疗 |
[03:11] | His, uh, last C.T showed calcification, | 他最新的C.T.诊断表明有动脉钙化状况 |
[03:13] | so I ordered a C.T.Angio | 所以我预约了一次Angio C.T.检查 |
[03:15] | to determine whether it had worsened or remained stable. | 来观察病情是否恶化还是保持稳定 |
[03:18] | Nice catch, yang. | 不错嘛 Yang |
[03:19] | You can take him down after rounds. | 巡房结束后你就带他去检查吧 |
[03:21] | Dr.Karev will take over. | Karev医生来接手这个病例 |
[03:22] | Dr.Yang,you’re done here. Thank you. | Yang医生 做得很好 谢谢 |
[03:26] | First-, second- and third-year residents | 所有驻院三年以下的住院医师 |
[03:28] | will no longer be allowed to de facto specialize. | 不允许只专攻一个领域 |
[03:31] | The practice interferes with the development of | 该项措施将有益于整个外科的 |
[03:33] | a fully rounded surgical education. | 全面有效发展 |
[03:36] | – No more. – barry patmore, 63… | – 杜绝此事发生 – Barry Patmore 63岁 |
[03:38] | has been experiencing chronic headaches for the past seven years, | 过去七年里一直伴随有慢性头痛的症状 |
[03:42] | has been treated with narcotics, | 已经对他进行麻醉药 |
[03:44] | antiseizure medications, antidepressants | 抗发作药物 抗抑郁剂 |
[03:47] | and antipsychotic medications with no success. | 以及安定药等的药物治疗 但效果都不太显著 |
[03:50] | How severe is the pain today, mr.Patmore, scale of one to ten? | 从一到十级算起的话 Patmore先生 你的头痛有多少级那么严重? |
[03:53] | Eight. | 八级 |
[03:54] | It’s always an eight. | 几乎每天都是八级 |
[03:56] | Which is why mr.Patmore’s last consult suggested a bilateral cingulotomy | 正因为如此 所以在上次会诊之后 我建议对Patmore先生进行双侧扣带回切开术… |
[04:00] | a frontal lobotomy for a headache? | 抱歉一下 对头痛患者进行前额叶切断术? |
[04:02] | Too loud. | 太吵了 |
[04:04] | Please. | 麻烦小声点 |
[04:06] | And could you do something about the buzzing? | 能不能帮我制止我耳朵的嗡嗡声 |
[04:08] | Do we need all these machines? | 一定要用那么多药吗? |
[04:12] | mr.Patmore has been experiencing intense pain all day, | Patmore先生整天都遭受着巨大的痛苦 |
[04:15] | every day for seven years. | 七年来的每一天都是如此 |
[04:17] | But the cingulotomy could cause seizures | 可是扣带回切开术可能会导致癫痫病 |
[04:20] | or cognitive defects or behavioral changes. | 还有认知缺陷和举止紊乱等状况的发生 |
[04:23] | Which is why we are going to explore every other possible option | 所以我们得努力找寻看有没别的治疗方法 |
[04:26] | before resorting to such a radical surgery. | 万不得已的情况下才会采取这么危险的手术 |
[04:28] | More tests. | 又要做很多测试 |
[04:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:31] | Dr.Yang, you’ll be assisting dr.Shepherd today. | Yang医生 你今天跟着Shepherd医生 |
[04:35] | personal relationships, | 个人关系 |
[04:38] | personal loyalties and personal favorites | 个人情感和个人喜好 |
[04:40] | will no longer be a factor in our training program. | 将不再制约整个教学系统 |
[04:44] | Attendings, | 主治医生们 |
[04:45] | you will spread your wealth of knowledge equally | 你们要将自己的知识 |
[04:47] | among all of the residents. | 公平地教导给所有的住院医生 |
[04:49] | In addition, we will refocus our attention on | 另外 我们还会将注意力集中在 |
[04:52] | patients communication and bedside manner. | 与病人的交流和对病人的态度的改善层面上来 |
[04:54] | For some of us, | 对于其中一些人来说 |
[04:56] | this means learning the lost art of humanity and compassion. | 那就意味着要学习自身所不具备的人性和慈爱 |
[05:00] | For others, this means learning how to treat patients | 而对于另外一些人来说 那就意味着在治疗病人的时候 |
[05:03] | without becoming emotionally involved with them. | 不能太感情用事 不能和病人发生过多瓜葛 |
[05:07] | Shelley boden, 30, stage iv colon cancer with liver mets. | Shelley Boden 30岁 直肠癌已经到达第四阶段 并伴有肝脏代谢综合症 |
[05:10] | Shelley has been through extensive chemo and radiation, | Shelley已经做过大规模的化疗和放射性治疗 |
[05:13] | and according to the C.T., | 根据她最新的C.T.报告 |
[05:15] | a liver resection at this point could be curative. | 现在进行肝脏切除手术可能将导致痊愈 |
[05:17] | Will be curative. Will. | 是一定会痊愈 一定会的 |
[05:19] | Do you have any other questions for us? | 你还有其他问题么? |
[05:21] | What happens if you find more cancer than you expect? | 要是找到更多的癌细胞怎么办? |
[05:24] | No, jenn. | 不会的 Jenn |
[05:25] | “A,” that’s not gonna happen, | 其一 因为这根本不可能会发生 |
[05:27] | and “b,” izzie’s already answered all of your questions three times. | 还有就是Izzie已经回答了你的问题三次了 |
[05:31] | Well, izzie’s not the main surgeon. | Izzie又不是主治医生 |
[05:33] | Izzie’s awesome. | Izzie很棒的 |
[05:34] | We love izzie. | 我们都喜欢Izzie |
[05:36] | This is dr.Grey. | 这位是Grey医生 |
[05:37] | She’s gonna prep you for surgery and answer any more questions you have. | 她将负责准备你的手术 有什么问题你们可以问她 |
[05:40] | izzie’s not staying? | Izzie不会留下来? |
[05:41] | This is a surgical program. | 这可是个外科项目 |
[05:44] | Psychiatry is on the fifth floor. | 精神病科可是在五楼 |
[05:47] | Let’s not confuse the two. | 别把这两个给搞混淆了 |
[05:49] | In addition, residents, | 另外 住院医生们 |
[05:52] | your interns reflect on you. | 你们所带的实习生直接反映你们的能力 |
[05:55] | If they fail, you fail. | 如果他们失败了 你也算是失败了 |
[05:57] | If they succeed, you succeed. | 如果他们成功了 你也算获得了成功 |
[06:00] | Attendings, that goes for residents as well. | 主治医生们 也包括所有的住院医生在内 |
[06:04] | Teach with enthusiasm. | 用心去教学 |
[06:07] | Learn with enthusiasm. | 用心去学习 |
[06:10] | We are surgeons. | 我们都是外科医生 |
[06:12] | We cut out malignancies. | 我们以切除肿瘤为傲 |
[06:15] | Let’s start at home, people. | 让我们先从自身做起 医生们 |
[06:21] | o’malley. | |
[06:22] | This is dr.Bennett epstein. | 这位是Bennett Epstein医生 |
[06:24] | He’ll be your proctor for the exam today. | 他是你今天考试的监考人 |
[06:29] | You about ready, o’malley? | 你准备好了吧 O’malley? |
[06:30] | Oh, yes, sir. | 当然准备好了 主任 |
[06:31] | You have exactly three hours from the moment you open the test. | 你打开试卷后将有三个小时的时间来答题 |
[06:34] | Once you break the seal, | 一旦打开试卷后 |
[06:36] | you may not leave the room until you have completed the entire exam. | 你只有完成考试之后才能离开房间 |
[06:39] | Good luck, o’malley. | 祝你好运 O’malley |
[06:40] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢主任 |
[06:49] | I can do this. | 我能行的 |
[06:50] | I am not married and cheating on my wife with my best friend. | 我没有老婆 也没有背着老婆和好友搞外遇 |
[06:56] | Everything’s just as it should be. | 一切都再正常不过了 |
[07:14] | damn chair. | 该死的椅子 |
[07:16] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[07:18] | Looks like the wheel’s broken. | 好像车轮坏了 |
[07:19] | That’s how things work around me. | 我就是这么倒霉 |
[07:21] | My toaster broke last month, | 我的烤箱上个月坏了 |
[07:23] | then my cat ran away and my back porch collapsed. | 然后我的猫失踪了 后阳台突然倒塌了 |
[07:26] | Also, my tv only shows the color green. | 我的电视机也只呈现绿色的画面 |
[07:28] | I’ll get another chair. | 我再去推张轮椅过来 |
[07:32] | Don’t bother. I’ll walk. Probably safer. | 不用麻烦了 我自己走吧 那样还说不定安全点 |
[07:35] | No, mr.O’brien, you need to stay in the chair. | 不行 O’brien先生 你必须坐在轮椅上 |
[07:37] | Uh, it’s hospital policy. | 那是医院的政策 |
[07:38] | – I’ve three car wrecks – Mr.O’brien! | – 我还遇过三次车祸 – O’brien先生! |
[07:40] | in the last year. | 就去年一年时间内 |
[07:43] | mr.O’brien. | O’brien先生! |
[07:46] | Somebody get me a gurney over here. | 谁帮我推张轮床过来! |
[07:49] | GREY’S ANATOMY S05E03 | |
[07:52] | Sir, I’m very sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[07:54] | I hit my head. | 我撞到头哒 |
[07:55] | I’m very, very sorry. | 我非常非常抱歉 |
[07:57] | Okay, get him a C.T. and I want hourly updates on his condition. | 给他去做个C.T.检查 每小时向我汇报他的情况 |
[08:00] | Yes,sir. | 好的 主任 |
[08:01] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[08:08] | mike, my ceiling’s raining here. | Mike 楼顶一直在渗水 |
[08:10] | It looks like a pipe burst. | 好像是水管爆了 |
[08:11] | We gotta turn off the water and isolate it. | 我们必须得把水管关了 然后再进行修理 |
[08:13] | No, no, this is the surgical floor. | 不行 这层楼可是外科 |
[08:15] | Water’s required to scrub in, to clean equipment, to keep people alive. | 手术要用水 清洗医疗设备也要用水 要救人的话没水可不行 |
[08:18] | I need you to fix this with the water on. | 你得修好水管 但不能停水 |
[08:19] | I can try. | 我试试看 |
[08:20] | All right, keep me posted. | 那好吧 有情况通知我 |
[08:37] | um, chief… | 主任 |
[08:38] | there is some kind of leak in the conference room. | 会议室有漏水 |
[08:42] | You don’t say. | 还用得着你说 |
[08:44] | I was wondering if there was some anywhere else | 我在想你能不能找个其他的地方 |
[08:46] | that I could take the exam. | 好让我考试 |
[08:52] | I will find a different room on my own. | 我自己去找好了 |
[08:56] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢主任 |
[09:03] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[09:05] | Mark sloan has found us out. | Mark Sloan知道了我们的事 |
[09:09] | mark’s known from the beginning. I told him. | Mark从一开始就知道了 我告诉他的 |
[09:11] | He’s mark sloan. | 他可是Mark Sloan啊 |
[09:13] | Well, you don’t have a person that you talk to about things? | 你难道就没倾诉心事的对象? |
[09:15] | You are the person that I talk to about things. | 你就是我倾诉心事的对象 |
[09:18] | And I like to keep my private life private– | 而且我希望保留自己的隐私– |
[09:21] | from everyone– but most definitely from mark… | 瞒住大家最好 但最主要一定要瞒住Mark… |
[09:25] | sloan. | |
[09:35] | How long will the operation be? | 手术要进行多久? |
[09:37] | At least a couple of hours. | 至少要几个小时吧 |
[09:39] | You think it could be longer? | 你觉得会要花费更久么? |
[09:40] | Well, if there are complications or if the mets are more extensive | 如果有出现并发症 或者是代谢综合症太过严重的话… |
[09:43] | — they won’t be. Jenn– | 不可能会发生的 Jenn |
[09:44] | – but what if – jenn, please stop. | – 可是万一要是… – Jenn 别说了 |
[09:46] | Just call mom and dad, tell them two hours. | 告诉爸妈只要两个小时就好 |
[09:55] | Since I got cancer, my sister’s only capable of talking about cancer, | 自从我得了癌症之后 我妹妹就只会说起关于癌症的话题 |
[09:58] | which is so much worse than the cancer. | 这比癌症更难以让我容忍 |
[10:01] | So I know I don’t know you, but spill. | 我知道我和你不怎么熟 但你尽管说吧 |
[10:05] | Spill what? | 说什么? |
[10:06] | Anything, I’m begging you, | 说什么都好 就当我求你 |
[10:09] | before she comes back and asks you to describe my liver cell by cell. | 不要等到她回来再生动地描述我的肝脏状况 |
[10:13] | Please. | 拜托 |
[10:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:17] | Um… | 呃… |
[10:18] | do you want to hear about my stupid boss or my stupid boyfriend? | 那你是要听我笨蛋老板还是笨蛋男朋友的事? |
[10:21] | Oh, boyfriend. | 噢 男朋友 |
[10:23] | Definitely the boyfriend. | 当然是男朋友的事 |
[10:25] | Okay, mr.Patmore. | Patmore先生 |
[10:27] | I’m gonna give you a variety of different stimulis | 我将对你进行一系列的刺激测试 |
[10:29] | so we can take a look at the wave patterns generated. | 形成波形图好用来观察 |
[10:32] | I need you to remove your hand from your eyes now. | 你先把手放下来吧 |
[10:36] | Okay,are we still at an eight? | 还是八级的痛吗? |
[10:38] | It’s still at eight. | 还是在八级 |
[10:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:41] | Starting visual stimuli. | 开始视觉刺激 |
[10:53] | if you were me, you’d want ’em out… | 换作是你 你也会让他们搬出去的 |
[10:55] | the roommates. | 让室友搬出去 |
[10:57] | – I’m not being unreasonable, right? – His pulse is coming down. | – 我不是在蛮不讲理对吧? – 他的脉搏慢下来了 |
[10:59] | But you have to admit, you’d want them out. | 你否认不了 你肯定会让他们搬出去的 |
[11:03] | If you were me, you would want them out. | 换作是你 你肯定会让他们搬出去的 |
[11:10] | If we have to operate, | 如果真要进行手术的话 |
[11:12] | I’ll let you drill burr holes by yourself. | 我会让你一个人完成钻孔的 |
[11:17] | Fine, I’d want them out. Whatever. | 没错 我肯定会让他们搬出去的 随你怎么想 |
[11:20] | Knew it. | 我就知道 |
[11:21] | Okay, mr.Patmore. | 好了 Patmore先生 |
[11:23] | Okay, we’re gonna change your position now, okay? | 我们换一个姿势试试 |
[11:27] | Um, dr.Yang, I think I have an idea. | 呃 Yang医生 我有个主意 |
[11:29] | Well,don’t think, know and run to the lab for his test results. | 别出馊主意 你啥都不知道 快去实验室拿测试报告 |
[11:36] | But izzie bakes and alex fixes things. | 可是Izzie厨艺了得 而Alex对修东西有一手 |
[11:39] | Okay, when I am no longer cancer girl | 如果等我癌症好了之后 |
[11:42] | and I can go out and meet a hot doctor | 我也能找到一个非常帅的医生 |
[11:44] | who rocks my world and wants to move in with me, | 他不但能够震撼我的世界 而且愿意和我住在一起的话 |
[11:47] | I might forgo the baked goods and repair work. | 估计我早把什么厨艺啊修东西啊抛到脑后了 |
[11:51] | Ooh, heads-up, 12:00. | 噢 注意 正前方 |
[11:54] | Just so you know, cristina thinks you should move them out, | 我就想告诉你 Cristina也觉得你应该让他们搬出去 |
[11:57] | you should talk to her. | 你该去和她谈谈 |
[11:59] | Dude… you failed to mention the hair. | 大姐 你可没提到他的头发啊 |
[12:03] | Yeah, yeah, the hair. | 噢 对 他的头发 |
[12:03] | It’s one of the many things that makes me happy. | 让我狂喜的事情之一 |
[12:07] | Dr.Sloan, | Sloan医生 |
[12:08] | um, I’m working with shepherd today on a pain patient, | 我今天跟着Shepherd治疗一位头痛患者 |
[12:11] | and I read this article while I was helping george study… | 我帮忙Geroge学习的时候曾经看到过一篇文章… |
[12:15] | pathetic. | 真可悲啊 |
[12:17] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[12:18] | I know, I’m pathetic but I did read this article | 我知道自己很可悲 不过我曾经看到过一篇文章 |
[12:21] | and I do have a photographic memory, | 而我又有过目不忘的能力 |
[12:22] | and the chief’s on his new thing | 而且我还记得主任说过什么新措施 |
[12:23] | where he wants the interns to be heard and not just seen– | 希望实习生们能参与讨论 而不只是在一旁看着… |
[12:25] | use fewer words,grey. | 说重点 Grey |
[12:28] | I think he needs an E.N.T. | 我觉得他应该进行耳鼻喉科检查 |
[12:31] | You’re an E.N.T., right? | 你就是耳鼻喉科的 对吧 |
[12:33] | How you doing in there, mr.O’brien? | 你觉得怎么样 O’brien先生? |
[12:36] | Could be worse. | 说不定会变糟的 |
[12:38] | Could have brain leaking from my ears. | 说不定我耳朵里会流出脑浆来 |
[12:41] | That’s the spirit. | 这么想就对了 |
[12:42] | It’ll only take a couple more minutes. Hang on. | 只需要几分钟就好了 坚持一下 |
[12:45] | Guess what I found– | 看看我找到了啥 |
[12:47] | an apartment, a beautiful apartment with hardwood floors | 一所公寓 一所有着硬木地板的漂亮公寓 |
[12:51] | and an honest-to-god fireplace that you can build honest-to-god fires in, | 而且还有个真的壁炉 可以生火取暖 |
[12:55] | and I can’t afford it by myself. | 可是我一个人负担不起 |
[12:58] | So… | 所以… |
[13:00] | I thought if you could get over yourself, we could live together. | 我在想要是你不介意的话 我们可以一起住 |
[13:05] | No,thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[13:08] | Did I mention the hardwood floors and the honest-to-god fireplace? | 我没提及到硬木地板和壁炉吗? |
[13:11] | I’d rather live in my honest-to-god car. | 我宁愿住我自己车里 |
[13:19] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:25] | How’s he doing, karev? | 他怎么样了 Karev? |
[13:27] | You think we’re looking at a lawsuit? | 你觉得我们会吃到官司吗? |
[13:28] | Well,we don’t have picture yet, but, uh, no. | 扫描图还没出来 不过应该不会 |
[13:31] | This guy doesn’t seem like the lawsuit type. | 他不像是会随便打官司的人 |
[13:34] | Well, let’s hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[13:51] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[13:56] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[13:58] | I cannot apologize enough. | 我真是万分的抱歉 |
[14:00] | You treat him like a king. | 把他当上帝一样对待 |
[14:03] | You hear that, mr.O’brien? | 听到了么 O’brien先生? |
[14:04] | Dr.Karev is gonna take great care of you. | Karev医生会很好地照料你 |
[14:06] | You’re our number one priority today. | 你是我们今天的重点照顾人物 |
[14:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[14:11] | God hates me. | 老天故意和我作对 |
[14:11] | Mr.O’brien, I am– | O’brien先生 我真的是… |
[14:12] | My wife left me. | 我的妻子离开了我 |
[14:14] | My accountant stole from me. | 我的会计师偷用我的钱 |
[14:17] | The store I worked at burned down. | 我工作的那家商店被火烧了个精光 |
[14:21] | I was diagnosed with an aneurysm for which I require surgery | 我被诊断出得了动脉瘤 被送到这家医院来就医 |
[14:24] | in a hospital that seems to be… | 结果这家医院也变成这样… |
[14:27] | crumbling around me. | 我真是衰神 |
[14:30] | God hates me. | 老天故意和我作对 |
[14:33] | You can see the remaining tumor is easily identified here. | 可以很明显的看到剩下的肿瘤块全都在这 |
[14:36] | Her liver looks so healthy. | 她的肝脏看起来非常健康 |
[14:38] | That’s the beauty of general surgery. | 这就是普通外科的魅力所在啊 |
[14:41] | You see badness surrounded by goodness– | 环绕在美好事物身边的那些不美好 |
[14:43] | Cut out the badness, all is right with the world. | 去掉这些不美好之后 世界将会变得多么美好 |
[14:46] | It’s just you and your scalpel, | 只剩下你自己和手中的手术刀 |
[14:50] | one-on-one, mano a mano. | 一对一 扭一扭~ |
[14:55] | Okay, this is me teaching with enthusiasm. | 这就是我热情的教导方式 |
[15:02] | Oh. | 噢 |
[15:12] | – O’malley. – What? | – 干嘛? |
[15:18] | Um, if you’re finished with your test, | 要是你考完了的话 |
[15:22] | um, look, the hospital’s flooding, | 整个医院都在漏水 |
[15:24] | the C.T. is on the fritz, | C.T.也不能用了 |
[15:26] | my post-op and pre-op patients are backed up for days. | 预约了手术和已经做完手术的病人都要往后延期 |
[15:28] | I gotta get a handle on this thing before the patients find out | 我必须在病人发现端倪之前把这事处理好 |
[15:31] | and our ranking drops way past 12. | 不然排名更要落到12名之后了 |
[15:34] | I found a nice, quiet room in psych for you to take your exam. | 我在精神病科找了间安静的房让你来考试 |
[15:39] | Oh, I-I-I see. | 噢 我知道了 |
[15:40] | Um, yeah, you–you– you go ahead. | 你去考试吧 |
[15:49] | Chief. | 主任 |
[15:51] | I am your intern at least for one more day. | 我至少今天还是你的实习生 |
[15:54] | I can help. | 我能帮得上忙 |
[15:59] | Dr.Shepherd, a word. | Shepherd医生 借一步说话 |
[16:01] | Excuse me one second. | 失陪一下 |
[16:01] | Yes. | 什么事? |
[16:03] | Uh, do you, uh, mind if I run a quick test on your patient? | 介不介意我对的你病人进行快速检查一下? |
[16:06] | He’s in a lot of pain, mark. | 他疼得受不了了 Mark |
[16:07] | I don’t think he needs a tummy tuck. | 我看他没必要接受腹部除皱吧 |
[16:08] | Oh, that’s funny. | 噢 你真搞笑 |
[16:09] | No, uh, dr.Grey came to me with an interesting idea, | Grey医生过来向我提出了个很有意思的想法 |
[16:12] | and, uh, unlike you, | 而我可不像你 |
[16:13] | I’m taking the chief’s new teaching protocol seriously, so I listened. | 我可是严格贯彻执行主任的新教学制度 所以我仔细听取了她的意见 |
[16:17] | Uh, I-I read a thing about swelling and compression of the ethmoid nerve. | 我看过一篇有关筛骨神经肿胀和压迫的文章 |
[16:21] | I believe if we were to stick a cottle elevator up his nose– | 我觉得如果我们能从他鼻腔植入一个测压器的话… |
[16:24] | No, I’m–I’m sorry. | 等等 抱歉 |
[16:25] | Up his nose? | 从他鼻腔植入? |
[16:25] | If dr.Grey is on the right track, | 要是Grey医生说对了的话 |
[16:28] | the, uh, patient will let us know. | 病人会告知我们的 |
[16:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:34] | Mr.Patmore, I’m dr.Sloan. | Patmore先生 我是Sloan医生 |
[16:35] | I’m the head of plastic surgery and an ear, nose and throat specialist. | 我是整形外科的主治医生 也是耳鼻喉科的专家 |
[16:38] | I’d like to run a quick test if I can have your permission. | 如果你允许的话 我想对你进行一个快速的测试 |
[16:40] | I’ve seen 16 E.N.T.S not one could help me. | 我看过16个耳鼻喉专家都没用 |
[16:45] | Now breathe normally. | 试着正常呼吸 |
[16:47] | I’m gonna angle this into here. | 我将从这个角度伸进去 |
[16:52] | you let me know when you feel any… | 如果你感觉到痛或什么的话就说出来 |
[16:54] | pain or anything. | |
[16:58] | That’s it! | 就是这! |
[16:59] | That’s the pain! | 就是这种痛! |
[17:00] | That’s what’s causing the pain. | 就是这里引起的! |
[17:02] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[17:04] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[17:06] | Okay. | |
[17:10] | Anterior ethmoid neurovascular complex. | 筛骨前端神经血管综合症 |
[17:13] | A simple middle turbinectomy will fix it. | 一个简单的鼻甲切除术就能搞定了 |
[17:16] | Unless you still want to chop out the front of his brain. | 除非你还是坚持把他脑袋打开来看看 |
[17:21] | Nicely done. | 做得好 |
[17:31] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:36] | How’d it go? | 手术怎么样? |
[17:38] | Hi, shelley, um… | 嗨 Shelley |
[17:41] | we found that the mets were much more extensive | 我们发现你的肝脏代谢综合症 比C.T.检测出来的结果 |
[17:45] | than the C.T. detected, | 要严重得多 |
[17:46] | and the main tumor actually extended in | 而中心肿瘤已经蔓延到 |
[17:49] | and around the major blood vessel behind the liver. | 肝脏后部的主血管周围了 |
[17:53] | We’re just gonna start a new round of chemo. | 我们只能再进行新的一轮化疗了 |
[17:55] | That’s all. | 只能如此 |
[17:56] | I already have a call in to your oncologist. | 我已经联系过你的化疗师了 |
[18:01] | That’s him. | 是他打来的 |
[18:02] | I’ll–I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[18:08] | We can manage your pain. | 我们能抑制住疼痛 |
[18:10] | I’m sorry we don’t have better news. | 很抱歉我们只能做到这样 |
[18:29] | So did you… | 所以呢… |
[18:30] | decide what to do about your roommates? | 你打算怎么处理你室友的事? |
[18:37] | I’m so sorry, shelley. | 我很抱歉 Shelley |
[18:40] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[18:45] | So how good is the hot boyfriend in bed? | 你那帅男友的床上功夫怎么样? |
[19:00] | Look… | 听我说 |
[19:01] | we don’t even know what we are yet. | 我们自己都还没弄清我们之间的关系 |
[19:04] | So how does mark sloan know? | Mark Sloan又怎么会了解? |
[19:08] | Why are you talking to him… | 你为何会向他倾诉 |
[19:10] | instead of me? | 而不是向我倾诉? |
[19:13] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[19:18] | Am I interrupting? | 我有打扰到你们吗? |
[19:19] | Your timing is perfect. | 你还出现得真准 |
[19:21] | Really? | 是么? |
[19:22] | Are you about to feel her up? | 你正打算对她下手? |
[19:28] | Stop. You have to stop. | 停止 你得停止你这种行为 |
[19:29] | I can’t. | 我忍不住啊 |
[19:30] | Seriously, she hates it. | 我说真的 她不喜欢这样 |
[19:31] | That’s why I can’t. | 所以我才会忍不住啊 |
[19:33] | Don’t–you want a spanking? | 别– 你想被打屁股不是? |
[19:34] | I– | 我… |
[19:36] | Okay? | 行了吧? |
[19:39] | So you told derek you think I should kick them out? | 你跟Derek说你也觉得我应该让他们搬出去? |
[19:42] | No. | 没有哇 |
[19:43] | No,I — | 没有啊 我只是… |
[19:45] | I told him I would want them out–me, not you– | 我只是说换作是我的话我会那么做 是我的立场 不是你 |
[19:47] | and I only said it ’cause he wouldn’t stop talking. | 而且我只有说了他才会停止烦我 |
[19:50] | So you don’t think I should kick them out? | 所以你不认为我应该让他们搬出去? |
[19:51] | ‘Cause I think I’m going to. | 因为我是那么想的 |
[19:52] | I mean, I think it’s the adult thing to do, don’t you? | 那会是很成熟的表现 对吧? |
[19:54] | What does your shrink say? | 你心理医生怎么说? |
[19:56] | I quit my shrink. | 我把她给炒鱿鱼了 |
[19:58] | I’m happy. We’re happy. | 我很开心啊 我们两个都很开心 |
[19:59] | Hey,can I sit here? | 嘿 我能坐这里吗? |
[20:02] | George,hey! | George 嘿! |
[20:03] | George,uh,how–how did it go? | George 考试怎样了? |
[20:08] | I just– there was a water problem. | 我只是– 出现了个水管的问题 |
[20:09] | I mean,I’m just trying to help the chief | 我只是试着在帮主任的忙 |
[20:11] | even though all the mecal facts are falling out of my ear onto the floor. | 可是我觉得我脑子里那些医学知 一下子全都忘记了似的 |
[20:14] | Eat this.It’s brain food. | 吃这个试试 很补脑 |
[20:18] | My dude with the aneurysm? | 我那得动脉瘤的病人 |
[20:19] | Fell in the water,smacked his head and got stuck in the C.T.Machine. | 踩到水摔了一跤 撞伤了头部 然后还被困在C.T.机器里 |
[20:22] | My patient’s dying. | 我的病人没救了 |
[20:22] | I hate it when I like them and they’re dying. | 看着自己喜欢的病人没救了真是郁闷 |
[20:24] | our guy’s been living in pain– | 我们那病人一直活在头痛当中 |
[20:26] | pain at a constant eight for the last seven years– | 七年来一直忍受着八级的疼痛 |
[20:28] | because of an inflamed nerve in his nose. That’s crazy. | 而这一切就因为他鼻腔里的神经发炎 真是搞笑 |
[20:31] | I wish I had an inflamed nerve in my nose. | 我倒希望我的鼻腔有神经发炎 |
[20:33] | There is no way that that guy has been living at an eight. | 那家伙不可能在八级疼痛之下还能生活下去 |
[20:35] | He a wimp. | 他太弱了 |
[20:36] | His eight,my three.I can take pain. | 他所谓的八级估计到我身上也就三级 我可是很能忍的 |
[20:38] | You can’t talk to my boyfriend for ten minutes. | 你连和我男朋友聊十分钟天你都不耐烦 |
[20:40] | Well,there’s pain and then there’s torture. | 我说的是忍受疼痛 可不是忍受折磨 |
[20:42] | And I can take pain.Seriously,test me. | 我很能忍受疼痛的 是真的 试试啊 |
[20:47] | nothing. | 没感觉 |
[20:48] | That’s impressive. | 让我刮目相看 |
[20:49] | Shut up. | 你去死吧 |
[20:50] | You barely touched her. | 你都没怎么碰到她 |
[20:53] | -No,no. -No! | -天啊 -不要! |
[20:56] | Knock it off! | 你给我死开! |
[20:56] | Stop it! | 停下来! |
[20:57] | Um,how did you diagnose that nerve, because I’ve never even heard of that condition before? | 你怎么诊断出是神经问题啊 我以前都没听说过这种病症 |
[21:01] | I remembered an article from the “british journal of E.N.T. | 我记得英国耳鼻喉杂志上有篇文章写过 |
[21:05] | And it was issue number 47, page 19 from 1964. | 应该是发表在1964年第47刊第19页上面 |
[21:11] | Photographic memory. | 我过目不忘 |
[21:12] | Dude,lex-opedia. | Lex版百科全书 |
[21:13] | Oh,I hate you. | 我真恨你 |
[21:14] | Don’t hate me.I can help you. | 别恨我 我能帮你的忙 |
[21:20] | Oh,uh,chief. | 噢 主任 |
[21:21] | What’s going on with the flood? | 那股洪水怎么办? |
[21:23] | It’s not a flood,bailey. | 没有什么洪水 Bailey |
[21:24] | It’s a pipe that… it’s minor,okay. | 只是水管… 只是个小问题 |
[21:27] | Not to worry. | 不用担心 |
[21:28] | Aren’t you headed to surgery? | 你不是要去做手术吗? |
[21:30] | Yes,sir. | 好的 主任 |
[21:33] | Uh,chief,a few months ago, little tuck flushed one of his action figures down the toilet, | 主任 几个月前 小Tuck不小心把他的步兵玩具掉到厕所里去了 |
[21:38] | and I thought it was no big deal,minor. | 当时我也以为没什么大不了 只是个小问题 |
[21:41] | Buthen I came home to a kitchen filled with several inches of poop water. | 可后来我回家后才发现 厨房都灌满了几英尺高的粪水 |
[21:47] | Poop water? | 粪水? |
[21:48] | In my kitchen,sir. | 在我的厨房里 主任 |
[21:52] | Thank you,dr.Bailey,but I have this under control. | 谢谢你 Bailey医生 但一切都尽在我掌握 |
[21:57] | Yes,sir. | 好的 主任 |
[22:00] | Poop water. | 粪水 |
[22:02] | Hey | 嘿 |
[22:04] | so apparently there’s some kind of leak, | 好像整个楼层有漏水 |
[22:06] | and the chief wants me to move all the pre-op patients to the clinic. | 主任叫我把所有预约了做手术的病人都转移到门诊部去 |
[22:09] | So who’s free to help me? | 谁有空来帮我忙啊? |
[22:12] | not a high pain threshold,huh? | 不怎么能忍痛嘛 |
[22:13] | You know what?Throw him out. | 逼他搬出去 |
[22:15] | Not me,just him. | 我就不用了 让他一个人搬 |
[22:16] | She likes me more. | 她更喜欢我 |
[22:17] | I bake for everyone and I clean. | 我能煮东西给大家吃 而且我还很爱卫生 |
[22:19] | The only thing you bring to the house is filth. | 而你只会把脏东西带回家 |
[22:21] | What would you prefer,meredith, chocolate cake or an S.T.D.? | Meredith 你选择哪个 巧克力蛋糕还是性病? |
[22:26] | water! | 小心水! |
[22:28] | Oh,god.It’s everywhere. | 天啊 到处都是 |
[22:30] | -What’s happening?What happened? -come on. | -怎么回事啊? -快走啊 |
[22:32] | -Let’s keep moving.Move! -somebody get the chief. | |
[22:35] | Post-ops to rooms 2415. | 把术后病人送到2415房 |
[22:37] | Pre-ops to rooms 2233,4 and 5. | 术前病人送至2233 2234 2235房 |
[22:40] | -The overflow goes into the clinic. -@@@ | -其他的都送到门诊部去 -好的 |
[22:42] | Chief. | 主任 |
[22:43] | I-I got everything under control up here, | 一切都尽在我掌握之中 |
[22:46] | but I need you to oversee stevens with the pre-ops in the clinic. | 但我需要你去门诊部帮忙Stevens照顾病人 |
[22:48] | Okay,sir,maybe we need to shut down, | 主任 或许我们应该先把这暂时关闭一下 |
[22:52] | just send the patients to mercy west,seattle pres. | 把病人都送到西慈医院或西雅图长老会医院去 |
[22:55] | They can repair the pipe, and we’ll be up and running in no time. | 等他们修好了水管之后 我们再营业不迟 |
[22:58] | I am sending all our patients to dry ground. | 我把所有病人都送到没淹水的地方去了 |
[23:00] | I closed all but two O.R.S.Maintenance has isolated the broken pipe. | 我只留下了两间手术室待命 维修工人已经把坏了的水管隔离开来 |
[23:05] | So thank you,dr.Bailey, | 多谢你的建议 Bailey医生 |
[23:06] | but when I say that I’ve got it under control, | 当我说一切尽在我掌握之中时 |
[23:09] | that’s what I mean. | 就没什么好担心的了 |
[23:10] | But,sir,they may have isolated it, but a lot of water got out before they did. | 可是主任 他们或许已经把水管隔离开来 可是已经有太多水已经冒出来了 |
[23:13] | I’m just saying that maybe– | 我只是觉得或许– |
[23:14] | dr.Bailey,clinic,now! | Bailey医生 现在快去门诊部! |
[23:20] | Yes,sir. On my way. | 好的 主任 我这就去 |
[23:23] | Hey,hey,slow down. | 嘿 嘿 都慢点 |
[23:30] | Okay,what next? | 好了 接下来要干嘛 |
[23:33] | Wait.Are you sure you have time for this? | 等着 你确定你有时间帮忙? |
[23:34] | I really want you to get to take your test. | 我真的希望你现在能快点去考试 |
[23:36] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[23:37] | grey. | |
[23:40] | Uh,despite your,uh,unfortunate taste in men, it turns out you’re not entirely u@@@ | 无视你对男人的烂品味 我发现你身上还是有可取的地方 |
[23:45] | Mr.Patmore’s condition is extremely rare, anyou nailed it. | Patmore先生的情况非常特殊 可是你却观察的很仔细 |
[23:51] | You can scrub in. | 你可以上我的手术 |
[23:52] | Now? | 现在? |
[23:54] | You’re doing the surgery now,with the–with the flood? | 你现在就要做手术? 不是有洪水么 |
[23:56] | The flood’s contained,and our man’s been in pain for seven years. | 洪水都控制住了 而我们那病人已经痛了七年了 |
[23:58] | See you in surgery. | 手术室见 |
[24:01] | I can’T. | 我去不了 |
[24:02] | I’m sorry,um,but I’m busy– | 我很抱歉 但我现在很忙– |
[24:05] | I’m really busy helping the chief with the– chief’s,um,iern. | 我现在忙着帮主任 忙着做主任的实习生 |
[24:08] | I-I–thank you,but maybe next time? | 多谢你了 要不下次再叫我吧? |
[24:11] | No,lassie. | 算了 小姑娘 |
[24:12] | There won’t be a next time. | 没有下次机会了 |
[24:15] | Pathetic. | 真可悲啊 |
[24:17] | Mr.Patmore,I’m just gonna draw somdbloo and, | Patmore先生 在动手术之前 |
[24:19] | uh,place a topical decongestant before I take you to surgery. | 我要给你抽血样 再注射一些去充血药物 |
[24:22] | Absolutely.Of course. | 当然没问题 |
[24:26] | How’s your pain level now? | 你现在在几级疼痛啊? |
[24:28] | Eight. | 八级 |
[24:30] | It’s always at eight. | 一直都是八级 |
[24:32] | Oh.Well,it looked like you had some relief. | 是么? 你看上去貌似轻松了不少 |
[24:37] | I’ve spent seven years… | 过去七年 |
[24:40] | I’ve seen 39 doctors… | 我看了三十九个医生 |
[24:43] | And I’ve tried every kind of painkiller,and nothinhelps. | 我用尽了各式止痛药 全都没用 |
[24:47] | I’ve had doctors tell me it’s my imagination… | 甚至还有医生说一切都是我的幻觉 |
[24:51] | that I’m crazy… | 说我是疯子 |
[24:53] | call me a drug addict. | 把我当作瘾君子 |
[25:01] | My wife died last year. | 我的妻子去年去世了 |
[25:06] | After spending years carting me around to doctor after doctor, | 在年复一年陪着我看医生 |
[25:10] | test after test,she died. | 日复一日陪着我做测试之后 她先走了 |
[25:15] | She was my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[25:20] | she was my favorite person. | 她是我最爱的人 |
[25:23] | And she died… | 她就这么去了 |
[25:27] | and I couldn’t feel it. | 而我却没什么感觉 |
[25:32] | I couldn’t feel that pain because I was so completely occupied witthis one. | 我没法感受到失去她的痛苦 因为我整个身心都受着这个疼痛的折磨 |
[25:40] | and now I finally know what’s wrong, and dr.Sloan’s gonna fix it. | 现在我终于知道了病因 而且Sloan医生能把我治好 |
[25:44] | So you’re right. | 所以你说的没错 |
[25:46] | you’re right that I’m feeling some relief. | 我的确是感觉轻松了不少 |
[25:53] | okay,let’s get your blood drawn. | 很好 那我们开始抽血吧 |
[26:00] | I’m not gonna do it.I’m not gonna have surgery. | 我才不要这么做 我才不要做手术 |
[26:02] | It’s just gonna hurt. | 肯定会痛死人 |
[26:04] | She’s gonna slice me in half and probably kill me. | 她估计会把我切成两半 然后再让我去死 |
[26:06] | If she doesn’t kill me,it’ll just hurt like hell. | 就算她没害死我 我也会痛得生不如死 |
[26:11] | Probably get infected and hurt worse. | 说不定还会感染 然后痛得更厉害 |
[26:13] | I’m not gonna do it. | 我才不要做手术 |
[26:15] | Look,I get that you’re scared, | 我能理解你现在很害怕 |
[26:16] | but if you want to live,you need the surgery. | 但如果你想继续活下去的话 你就必须得进行手术 |
[26:18] | If I want to live? | 如果我想继续活下去? |
[26:19] | Have you been paying any attention? | 你没听到我之前说过的话吗? |
[26:27] | My girlfriend had a hysterical pregnancy,went nuts, | 我女朋友幻想自己怀孕 变成了疯子 |
[26:31] | cut her wrists while I was in the next room and had to be committed. | 还在我隔壁房间试图割腕自尽 我不得已只能负起责任 |
[26:33] | And now my roommate’s planning to make me move out. | 而现在我室友打算逼我搬出去 |
[26:36] | I have no money for a deposit anywhere else, so chances are,next week,I’m homeless. | 而我现在手头基本上没多少存款 所以估计下一周我就无家可归了 |
[26:43] | You making stuff up to make me feel better? | 都是你编造出来让我好受点的吧? |
[26:45] | Look,you must have something to live for. | 你必须抱有活下去的目标 |
[26:50] | Or even just the possibility of something. | 即使那目标很渺茫 |
[26:55] | There’s a girl at the grocery store. | 便利店有个女生 |
[26:58] | I keep meaning to say hello. | 我一直想和她打招呼 |
[27:01] | Instead I… just keep asking her about the produce. | 可是话到了嘴边 却变成了一直问她商品的事情 |
[27:05] | All right. | 很好啊 |
[27:06] | So you get the surgery. | 那你就进行手术啊 |
[27:08] | ‘Cause chances are your– your luck’s gonna turn around. | 因为或许–或许你会就此转运了 |
[27:11] | It’s science. | 这是科学 |
[27:12] | It’s–it’s– it’s the law of averages. | 这是自然之法 |
[27:15] | It’s gonna turn around. | 事情总会有转机的 |
[27:17] | And when it does… | 等到那时… |
[27:20] | you say hello. | 你就可以上前打招呼了 |
[27:23] | I say hello. | 我去打招呼 |
[27:40] | chips? | 吃薯片不? |
[27:42] | Chocolate? | 巧克力? |
[27:47] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[27:54] | What? | 干嘛? |
[27:56] | You’re not a terrible person. | 你其实不是个坏人 |
[27:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:59] | I know we don’t always see eye to eye,but… | 我知道我们以前没看对眼过 |
[28:04] | I found this really great apartment. | 我找到了这个非常好的房子 |
[28:06] | It’s right across the street from the hospital. | 就在医院对街那里 |
[28:08] | It has really great light. | 见光度非常好 |
[28:10] | I know you can afford it,and it’s burke-free. | 我知道你负担得起 而且也不会让你回忆起Burke |
[28:14] | It must be kind of awful living in his old place. | 住在他过去的公寓里一定让你生不如死吧 |
[28:18] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[28:31] | you can open that retractor up a little more if you want to get a betterooK. | 要是你想看得更清楚点的话 你可以把牵引器再打开一点 |
[28:34] | Just make sure you keep the small bowel inside. | 只要保证小肠不流出来就行 |
[28:37] | We want to avoid a post-op ileus. | 尽量避免术后肠梗阻 |
[28:40] | Well,we better. | 当然 那最好不过了 |
[28:41] | The dude thinks there’s a dark cloud following him around. | 这家伙觉得霉运一直跟着他 |
[28:43] | Well,that sounds overly dramatic. | 那也太夸张了点吧 |
[28:48] | what’s that? | 那是什么? |
[28:51] | What’s– what the hell? | 怎么–怎么回事啊? |
[28:58] | Hey,mo-move– move the patient. | 嘿 移开 快把病人移开 |
[29:01] | What? | 啥? |
[29:02] | Move the patient! | 把病人移开! |
[29:11] | Oh,my god! | 我的天啊! |
[29:15] | Is everyone okay?How’s our patient? | 大家都没事吧? 病人情况怎么样? |
[29:17] | He’s stable.Vitals holding steady. | 情况很稳定 各项生命指数都正常 |
[29:19] | All right.Irrigation,please. | 快点排水 |
[29:20] | How can I help? | 有什么能帮忙的? |
[29:21] | Uh,find the chief and tell him what happened. | 去告诉主任发生了什么事 |
[29:23] | God,we need a new O.R. | 天啊 我们需要新的手术室 |
[29:24] | They shut down all the other O.R.S except for this one and dr.Sloan’S. | 除了这间手术室和Sloan医生的那间 其他的都已经关闭了 |
[29:27] | Okay,uh,karev,go to sloan. | 那好 Karev 去找Sloan |
[29:29] | He just got started.Maybe he can close. | 他可能刚刚开始 应该还来得及中止 |
[29:31] | All right.I need everybody’s help. | 大家都来帮忙 |
[29:32] | We’re gonna get ready to move mr.O’brien. | 准备好转移O’brien先生 |
[29:34] | What do I tell sloan? | 我该怎么和Sloan说? |
[29:35] | Just tell him the damn sky is falling. | 就说天花板都塌下来了 |
[29:38] | nasal speculum and lidocaine. | 给我鼻镜和麻醉针 |
[29:44] | larger speculum.Another lidocaine. | 大一点的鼻镜 再来一针麻醉剂 |
[29:45] | We’re just watching? | 我们就在旁边看着? |
[29:47] | I’m a pain specialist,and I would’ve missed this thing. | 我是疼痛方面的专家 我可不想错过这场手术 |
[29:50] | So,yes,we’re just gonna watch. | 所以说没错 我们就在旁边看着 |
[29:56] | don’t ever use me again to try and influence her. | 别再利用我去影响她 |
[29:58] | You and i are not team meredith. | 我和你可不是站Meredith同一边的 |
[30:01] | We need the O.R. | 我们需要用这间手术室 |
[30:03] | We need the O.R.! | 我们需要用这间手术室! |
[30:07] | On a patient? | 砸在病人身上? |
[30:09] | Yes,sir. | 是的 主任 |
[30:10] | Collapsed? | 天花板塌了? |
[30:13] | Your staff wasn’t hurt,but the patient’s abdomen was open. | 你的员工都没事 可是那位病人腹腔还在开着 |
[30:17] | He’s stable as far as I know. | 据我所知他现在情况还很稳定 |
[30:32] | dr.Bailey,spread the word. | Bailey医生 传我的命令 |
[30:34] | We are closing the surgical floor | 我们要把外科暂时关闭 |
[30:35] | and shipping our patients out to mercy west and seattle presbyterian. | 把所有病人都转移到西慈医院和西雅图长老会医院去 |
[30:38] | Yes,sir. | 是的 主任 |
[30:39] | And,dr.Bailey… | 还有 Bailey医生… |
[30:44] | try not to gloat on the way out. | 少跟我幸灾乐祸 |
[30:46] | No gloating,sir. | 不会幸灾乐祸的 主任 |
[30:50] | Anybody see any more damage,any bleeding? | 有人发现组织损伤和出血么? |
[30:53] | no,no bleeding.I just cleared the lower left quadrant. | 没有任何出血 我刚刚清理完了左下腹腔 |
[30:56] | Give me the pulse irrigator. | 给我脉冲冲洗器 |
[30:58] | dr.Hahn,take a look at this right here. | Hahn医生 看看这里 |
[31:01] | The pancreas–is that,uh,damage from the debris? | 胰脏那里… 是有受到损伤么? |
[31:03] | No,no. | 不是 |
[31:05] | That’s a tumor. | 那是个肿瘤 |
[31:08] | Oh,son of a bitch. | 噢 该死 |
[31:13] | -you’re the shrink,right? -Yeah. | -你就是那心理医生 对吧? -没错 |
[31:15] | Well,you can’t let her quit. | 你不能让她放弃疗程 |
[31:18] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[31:20] | Cristina? | |
[31:21] | She talks ab– whatever. | 她不停地说– 管它呢 |
[31:25] | Um,you can’t let her quit because I’m no longer allowed an opinion | 你不能让她放弃疗程 因为我现在不得对她发表异议 |
[31:28] | because I’m being supportive.So… | 因为我必须挺她到底 所以… |
[31:31] | you’re my last hope. | 你是我最后的希望 |
[31:34] | I mean,it’s your job to have an opinion,right? | 你的职责就是给别人意见 对吧 |
[31:36] | You’re paid to have an opinion? | 别人付你钱 你给他们提意见 对吧? |
[31:39] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[31:40] | Okay,so,um…she lives her life at an eight. | 好吧 她一直生活在八级的痛苦之下 |
[31:47] | Her pain…on any given day,she lives at an eight. | 她的痛苦… 在任何时刻 她都是生活在八级的痛苦之下 |
[31:51] | And he doesn’t get that. | 可是他却不明白 |
[31:52] | I mean,he moves in and expects her to– to move her roommates out? | 他一搬进去就期望她把室友都赶出去? |
[31:55] | Which goes to show you how completely he doesn’t get her,because she needs them. | 你就可以看出他有多么不了解她了 因为她需要她的室友们 |
[31:59] | So you need to tell her not to move them out. | 所以你必须去告诉她不能把她的室友都赶走 |
[32:01] | I mean,it’s not gonna work out in the long run anyway, | 因为就长远看来 他们两个迟早要分手的 |
[32:04] | and she thinks that she’s happy,but she’s not. | 她还自以为很开心 其实根本就不是那么回事 |
[32:06] | And it’s your job to tell her. | 而你的责任就是告诉她这些话 |
[32:12] | It must be incredibly painful for you– | 你一定痛不欲生吧 |
[32:15] | the idea of losing meredith to derek. | 每当想到把Meredith输给了Derek? |
[32:22] | You’re a terrible shrink. | 你这心理医生真烂 |
[32:26] | -just talk to the oncologist. -No. | -拜托和化疗师谈谈 – 不要 |
[32:29] | There’s a clinical trial using chemo plus avastin. | 正好有一个用化疗和抗癌药的临床试验 |
[32:32] | -And there’s– -you’re not a doctor. | -而且– – 你又不是什么医生 |
[32:33] | Please stop talking like you’re a doctor. | 拜托别装作一副医生的样子 |
[32:45] | Did you have me paged? | 你找我? |
[32:47] | Yes,because… | 是啊 因为… |
[32:50] | I’m dying,and you can’t let me die without knowing what you decided. | 我就快死了 至少死之前让我知道你的决定是什么 |
[33:06] | You look very serious. | 你好严肃啊 |
[33:09] | Oh,my god. | 我的天啊 |
[33:10] | Are you gonna break up with him? | 你不是要和他分手吧? |
[33:13] | No fair. | 真不公平 |
[33:14] | I’m dying,and you’re casting all that hotness in the wind. | 我都快死了 而你却要把那么个大帅哥给甩了 |
[33:19] | No fair. | 真不公平 |
[33:28] | No fair. | 不公平 |
[33:30] | It’s no fair. | 真不公平 |
[33:35] | It’s no fair. | 真的好不公平 |
[33:39] | No fair,no fair,no fair. | 真不公平 好不公平 |
[33:59] | Dr.Hahn’s gonna come in and talk to you in a couple of minutes. | Hahn医生等下会进来和你谈病情 |
[34:01] | How’d it go? | 手术怎么样? |
[34:04] | Okay? | 还顺利吧? |
[34:06] | Actually,not so okay. | 其实不算顺利 |
[34:09] | Uh,the flood weakened the ceiling in the O.R. | 洪水冲垮了手术室的天花板 |
[34:11] | The ceiling collapsed in several fragments, landed inside your incision. | 天花板塌成了无数碎片 都掉进了你的切口里面 |
[34:16] | Because of the ceiling thing, we had to explore your | 正因为那么多碎片 所以我们检查你的腹腔时 |
[34:18] | abdomen more thoroughly than we normally would have,and… | 检查得比往常要仔细得多 |
[34:21] | as a result,we found a malignant tumor on your pancreas. | 结果我们在你的胰脏发现了一个恶性肿瘤 |
[34:24] | Cancer? | 肿瘤? |
[34:27] | You found cancer? | 你们发现了肿瘤? |
[34:31] | well,wait,wait. | 等等 |
[34:33] | Listen,listen to me,’cause here’s the thing– | 听我说 事情是这样的 |
[34:35] | we took it out,we sent it to pathology. | 我们把肿瘤割下来拿去化验 |
[34:38] | It was only stage I. | 发现肿瘤还是第一阶段 |
[34:39] | Only stage I. | 第一阶段啊 |
[34:40] | We never find pancreatic tumors so early. | 我们从没这么早地发现胰腺癌 |
[34:43] | They’re almost always a death sentence by the time they’re diagnosed. | 通常诊断出来的时候都离死期不远了 |
[34:46] | but not for you. | 可是你却例外 |
[34:48] | @@@@ We took it out. | 我们把肿瘤全部都割除了 |
[34:52] | You won’t even need chemo. | 你甚至都不需要做化疗 |
[34:54] | That ceiling collapse,it… | 倒塌的天花板… |
[34:56] | it saved your life. | 救了你一命 |
[34:59] | Your luck has turned,man. | 你已经时来运转了 |
[35:00] | It’s turned. | 不再倒霉了 |
[35:07] | I’m gonna say heO…to that girl. | 我要去和那女生打招呼 |
[35:13] | I’m gonna say hello. | 我要去和她打招呼 |
[35:20] | chief. | 主任 |
[35:23] | Chief? | 主任? |
[35:25] | Ch-chief,I’ve downloaded all our patients labs and radiology onto dvds, | 主任 我把所有病人的实验室结果和放射科结果制成了DVD |
[35:28] | and I’ve attached them to each of their charts. | 然后再分别附在每个人的病历上 |
[35:30] | Is there anything else I can do to help? | 我还有什么要帮忙的么? |
[35:41] | How’d it go? | 手术怎么样? |
[35:43] | I-I know. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[35:45] | I’m pathetic. | 我知道我自己很可悲 |
[35:46] | And george doesn’t know I exist. | George都不重视我的存在 |
[35:48] | And I missed my surgery and blah,blah,blah. | 而我很想上手术台 诸如此类的话 |
[35:50] | Could you please just tell me how it went with mr.Patmore? | 你能不能先告诉我Patmore先生怎么样了? |
[35:52] | We didn’t get to do the surgery. | 手术还没做 |
[35:55] | Mr.Patmore has been shipped off to another hospital, | Patmore先生已经转移到其他医院去了 |
[35:59] | and he will be out of pain by this time tomorrow. | 明天这个时候他就能从疼痛中解脱了 |
[36:03] | Photographic memory,huh? | 过目不忘? |
[36:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:06] | Periodic table.Go. | 元素周期表 背给我听 |
[36:10] | Hydrogen,helium,lithium,beryllium, | 氢 氦 锂 铍 |
[36:12] | boron,carbon,nitrogen,oxygen, | 硼 碳 氮 氧 |
[36:14] | fluorine,neon,sodium,magnesium,aluminum, | 氟 氖 钠 镁 铝 |
[36:16] | silicon,phosphorus,sulfur… | 硅 磷 硫… |
[36:18] | I can keep going. | 我还能继续背下去 |
[36:20] | we could burn actual wood? | 我们还能烧真的柴火? |
[36:21] | See?That’s my favorite part. | 看到了吧? 这是我的最爱 |
[36:23] | You can’t–you can’t find that anymore. | 别的地方都找不到了 |
[36:24] | Look at this.It’s gorgeous. | 看看这个 简直太棒了 |
[36:25] | What do you think? | 你考虑得怎样? |
[36:26] | Thank you!This is a fantastic apartment. | 多谢你了! 这公寓简直棒极了! |
[36:29] | -We totally love it. -Love it.Love it.I love it. | – 我们都爱死了 -爱 很爱 非常爱 |
[36:30] | It was really great of you,izzie.Really,thank you. | 你人真好 Izzie 真是谢谢你了 |
[36:36] | you’re kidding,right? | 你在说笑对吧? |
[36:39] | You’re kidding,right? | 你不是开玩笑? |
[36:41] | Cristina,are you kidding me? | Cristina 你耍我啊? |
[36:43] | I am getting kicked out of my house. | 我都快被赶出来了 |
[36:45] | You think I pulled this off the board for you? | 你以为我把广告从墙上摘下来就是为了你吗? |
[36:48] | I was asking you to live there with me. | 我只想问你是否要和我一起合租 |
[36:52] | -oh,uh,I’m sorry. -Oh,yeah. | -噢 我很抱歉 -是噢 |
[36:54] | I’m so–wow.Hilarious. | 我真的–好搞笑噢 |
[36:56] | But no,I’m sorry. | 不过说真的 我很抱歉 |
[36:57] | I– listen,I–I’m– I’m walking to the bar. | 我先去吧台遛遛 |
[36:58] | You know what?You are just– I… | 你给我听好了 你简直就是… 我要… |
[37:00] | give me the flyer um… | 把广告还我 |
[37:03] | I already put a deposit down.I’m sorry. | 我已经把押金付了 我很抱歉 |
[37:06] | I mean,you should’ve been more clear. | 你应该说清楚一点的 |
[37:12] | fine.You know what? | 算了 |
[37:14] | It’s fine.Keep it. | 算了 你留着吧 |
[37:15] | That’s totally fine.You know,enjoy.That’s fine! | 算了 你自己开心去吧! |
[37:17] | Thank you. | 谢了哈 |
[37:29] | I get that you’re a private . | 我知道你是个很讲求隐私的人 |
[37:31] | Rson but I am not.I process my stuff out loud. | 可我不是 我喜欢把自己的一切拿到桌面上来大声讲 |
[37:35] | And I gave up too much of myself in my marriage. | 而我在上一段婚姻中委屈自己太多了 |
[37:37] | I can’T… | 我不能… |
[37:40] | give up pieces of myself again. | 不能再委屈求全了 |
[37:44] | And,uh,mark is my friend. | 而Mark是我的朋友 |
[37:52] | I think I just hate him because he’s seen you naked. | 我想我之所以那么恨他 是因为他看过你的裸体 |
[38:11] | what was the point? | 重点是什么? |
[38:14] | All those hours and all that money– | 花了那么多时间 那么多金钱 |
[38:16] | what’s the point?The world is a horrible place. | 重点在哪里? 这个世界本来就是事事不如意 |
[38:19] | Young people die of diseases. | 年轻人死于疾病 |
[38:21] | It makes absolutely no sense to try to be happy | 在这么一个事事不如意的世界里 试图去寻找快乐 |
[38:23] | in a world that’s such a horrible place. | 本来就是件无聊之极的事情 |
[38:25] | Yes. | 没错 |
[38:28] | What? | 啥? |
[38:28] | Yes,horrible things do happen. | 没错 事情往往不像人们期望中那么如意 |
[38:33] | Happiness in the face of all of that– | 而幸福对于这一切来说– |
[38:35] | that’s not the goal. | 并非最终目标 |
[38:37] | Feeling the horrible and knowing that you’re not gonna die from those feelings, | 感受所有不如意之事 明白自己不会拘泥于这些不如意之事 |
[38:42] | that’s the point. | 这才是重点 |
[38:46] | And you’re not done. | 而你还没有完全明白 |
[38:47] | You’ve made progress because you’re feeling | 你取得了进步是因为你选择了去感受 |
[38:50] | and you’re telling me about it. | 而你告知了我一切 |
[38:52] | Six months ago,it would’ve been just you and a bottle of tequila. | 而半年前你可能会选择用龙舌兰来麻醉自己 |
[38:56] | My door is always open. | 我的大门永远为你而开 |
[39:03] | bones break… | 骨折 |
[39:06] | organs burst… | 器官衰竭 |
[39:08] | flesh tears… | 肌肉撕裂 |
[39:11] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[39:18] | You know,I’m happy for you. | 我很为你高兴 |
[39:20] | I am.I’m really happy for you and derek | 是真的 你和Derek的事我很为你们高兴 |
[39:22] | and that you guys are moving forward.i am… | 你们顺利发展下去 而我… |
[39:27] | I don’t know how it happened that I don’t have anyone,but… | 我只是不懂为何只剩下我一个人 可是… |
[39:32] | I don’t have anyone. | 只剩下我一个人 |
[39:41] | That’s not true,iz. | 说什么傻话呢 Iz |
[39:43] | It’s not true. | 那都不是真的 |
[39:53] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[40:00] | We can sew the flesh,repair the damage… | 我们能够缝合伤口 自我疗伤 |
[40:05] | ease the pain. | 减少痛苦 |
[40:07] | I found your mom’s vintage martini set. | 我找到了你母亲的陈年马提尼 |
[40:14] | They’re my family. | 她们是我的家人 |
[40:16] | You can’t just assume I’m gonna kick my family out. | 你不能指望我赶走自己的家人 |
[40:19] | And you don’t get to announce it to them and ambush me. | 你不能跑去向她们宣布 让她们来质问我 |
[40:22] | And you definitely don’t get to try to get cristina on your side. | 而且你绝不能试着去拉拢Cristina |
[40:26] | They’re my family. | 她们是我的家人 |
[40:28] | They’re who I have– you and them. | 她们是我的所有– 你还有她们 |
[40:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:40] | Okay? | 好? |
[40:41] | I’d like to talk about it again when you’re ready. | 等你准备好之后我们再谈 |
[40:45] | But for now,okay. | 但就目前来说 这样就够了 |
[41:00] | So you still love me? | 所以你依然爱我喽? |
[41:01] | But when life breaks down… | 可是如果生活七零八散 |
[41:04] | meredith… | |
[41:06] | when we break down… | 我们自身出现问题 |
[41:07] | yes. | 当然 |
[41:09] | There’s no science,no hard and fast rules. | 那就没有科学道理 没有硬性规定 没有快捷途径可言 |
[41:14] | We just have to feel our way through, | 我们只能自己摸索着前进 |
[41:17] | and to a surgeon,there’s nothing worse | 对于外科医生来说 没有最糟 |
[41:20] | and there’s nothing better. | 也做不到最好 |
[41:22] | You sure about this,sir?You’ve had a long day. | 你确定么 主任? 你今天都累坏了 |
[41:26] | It’s one thing to stand on a stage and give a speech. | 站在那讲台上侃侃而谈是一回事 |
[41:29] | But if I want our teaching program to be the best,and I do, | 但如果我想让我的教学项目做到最好 而我确实那么希望 |
[41:33] | then it starts here,and it starts with me. | 那就要从现在改造起 从我自身改造起 |
[41:38] | I can’t do anying about the flood, | 我控制不了洪水 |
[41:42] | but I can give you your shot,o’malley. | 但我可以给你机会 O’malley |
[41:45] | You earned it. | 这是你应得的 |
[41:47] | -You ready? -Yes,sir. | – 你准备好了? – 准备好了 主任 |
[41:52] | okay. | 那好吧 |
[41:55] | Three hours. | 三个小时时间 |
[41:58] | go. | 现在开始 |