时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | if you’re a normal person,one of the few things you can count on in life is death. | 如果你是普通人 生活至少可以指望一死 |
[00:12] | -hello. -these are amazing. | – 喂 – 太不可思议了 |
[00:13] | They’re–they’re all about the medicine. | 日记里都与医学有关 |
[00:15] | I mean,there’s,like,no personal crap,no talk about boyfriends or feelings. | 没有私生活 没提男友和感情 |
[00:19] | She hardly even mentions you. | 甚至都没说起你 |
[00:20] | Yes,thank you for pointing that out. | 谢谢你提醒啊 |
[00:22] | What about when she held the retractor for six hours without moving? | 她拉牵引器站上6小时 会是什么感觉? |
[00:25] | But if you’re a surgeon… | 但如果你是外科医生… |
[00:27] | even that comfort is taken away from you. | 这一线希望都不存在 |
[00:29] | They’re like the har potter books I never had. | 这些就象哈利波特的魔法书 |
[00:31] | Hey,did you read the part when she did the pyloric stenosis on the 3-week-old baby? | 你有没有看到那次 她给三周的婴儿做幽门狭窄手术? |
[00:41] | Surgeons cheat death. | 医生欺骗死神 |
[00:43] | We prolong it,we deny it. | 我们延缓死亡 拒绝死亡 |
[00:48] | Hold on. He’s in v-fib. | 等一下 出现室颤 |
[00:49] | Charge to 300. | 充电300伏 |
[00:51] | clear. | 离手 |
[00:54] | Up to 360. Clear. | 升高到360伏 离手 |
[00:56] | We stand and defiantly give death the finger. | 我们直面死亡 藐视死亡 |
[00:59] | He’s good. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[01:06] | hey,you’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[01:08] | She has skills lab. | 她要去技巧实验室 |
[01:09] | Good morning,cristina. It feels like minutes. | 早上好啊 Cristina 只有几分钟而已 |
[01:11] | -See you later? | 回头见啊 |
[01:12] | -No,no,tucker.I did not say i won’t do the marriage counseling. | 不 Tucker 我没说我不去婚姻咨询 |
[01:15] | I’m saying I can’t do it in the mornings again. | 我只是说早上没空 |
[01:17] | I’m now 20 minutes late for work. | 我已经迟到了20分钟 |
[01:19] | O-okay. I’ll see you tonight. | 那好 今晚见 |
[01:21] | Marriage counseling– how’s that going? | 婚姻咨询 效果怎么样? |
[01:23] | you just heard us arguing about the marriage counseling. How do you think it’s going? | 你也听到我们 为了婚姻咨询吵架 你认为呢? |
[01:27] | no. You’re doing a craniotomy on my patient rosemary bullard today. | 别啊 你今天要给我的病人 Rosemary Bullard开颅 |
[01:31] | Now are you gonna be awake for that,or will you be yawning into her brain? | 你是醒醒盹呢 还是打着哈欠做手术? |
[01:33] | Meredith kept me up most of the night. | Meredith吵得我整夜不得安宁 |
[01:35] | I don’t want to hear about your dirty,nasty– talking on the phone with cristina. | – 下流话我就不听了 – 她在跟Cristina打电话 |
[01:39] | And they stole your sleep? | 这就让你睡不着觉了? |
[01:40] | Did you say yang goes or I go? | 你有没有说 你选Yang还是选我? |
[01:42] | I don’t think I’d win that one. | 我必输无疑啊 |
[01:43] | those two come as a set. You should know that by now. | 那俩情同手足 这下你知道了 |
[01:46] | -Before she had burke. Burke helped. -True. | – 以前Burke在时 能帮不少忙 – 没错 |
[01:48] | I think counseling’s a good move. | 我觉得去做咨询是对的 |
[01:50] | Addison and I did counseling. | Addison和我也做过 |
[01:53] | Right before you got divorced! | 然后你们就离婚了! |
[01:55] | Ladies and gentlemen,allow me to introduce… | 女士们先生们 让我介绍一下… |
[02:00] | stan. | |
[02:02] | A state-of-the-art,computerized patient simulator. | 新式仿真智能病人 |
[02:04] | Stan can educate you in airway management,trauma assessment and care. | 你们可以在他身上练习 呼吸道处理 外伤评定和护理 |
[02:09] | He breathes,he pulsates,he seizes,he hemorrhages,he secretes and he speaks. | 他会呼吸 有脉搏 会抽搐 出血 分泌 也会说话 |
[02:16] | Hello,stan. | 你好啊 Stan |
[02:17] | Hello,doctor. I’m not feeling well. | 医生你好 我有点不舒服 |
[02:20] | stan will tell you what he needs,and he’s more forgiving than most patients. | Stan会直言所需 也比大多数病人厚道 |
[02:24] | You kill him,he’ll keep coming back for more. | 即使被害死 他还会回来 |
[02:27] | So make good use of him,people. | 大家好好利用吧 |
[02:29] | We’re operating on robots now? | 我们改用机器人练习了? |
[02:30] | -Can we please go back to pigs? -Yeah,what about people? | – 还用猪行吗? – 是啊 用人呢? |
[02:33] | Uh,when the chief decides which one of you gets to do the first solo surgery, you’ll want to be ready. | 谁想成为第一位主刀 最好立刻开始准备 |
[02:36] | wait,did you just say solo surgery? | 等等 你刚才说”主刀”? |
[02:41] | I do not know what it will be. I do not know when it will be. | 我不清楚什么时候 也不知道什么手术 |
[02:45] | I do know that the winner should be prepared to do any surgical procedure | 只知道被选中的要准备接受任何手术 |
[02:49] | and will choose one intern to scrub in. | 并选一个实习生辅助 |
[02:52] | So practice your skills,impress your attendings and just do not make me look stupid. | 所以好好练习 给主治医生留下好印象 别让我出丑 |
[02:57] | Uh,grey,stevens,you’re with hahn. Yang,the pit. | Grey Stevens 跟着Hahn Yang去急诊 |
[03:01] | Karev and o’malley,you’re skills lab today,so you can take turns getting to know- | Karev和O’Malley 你俩在技能实验室 所以你俩轮流熟悉… |
[03:04] | – dibs!Mine! | – 我要了! – 归我了! |
[03:05] | I am having chest pain. | 我胸口疼 |
[03:08] | So just to be clear,we are not cracking open any chests today? | 我再问一下哈 今天没有开胸手术? |
[03:12] | No,stevens. | 没错 Stevens |
[03:13] | It’s just that with the solo surgery coming up, | 马上要选主刀了 |
[03:16] | we were kinda hoping to be on a cool surgical something– | 所以我们希望能参加一个大手术… |
[03:18] | right,I’m gonna stop you right there. | 停 我要打断你一下 |
[03:20] | Listen,I don’t get attached to patients,but I like this guy. | 听着 我一般不跟病患亲近 但跟这个人关系不错 |
[03:22] | And I have spent almost two years giving his family hope and then taking it away. | 前两年 我一直在给他们家希望 然而希望破灭了 |
[03:26] | This procedure can buy him time until he can get another shot at a transplant. | 这个手术能帮他争取时间 等待移植的机会 |
[03:30] | So we need to make sure it works,okay? | 所以我们要确保万无一失 明白吗? |
[03:32] | -Absolutely. -Of course. | – 明白 – 没问题 |
[03:34] | You’ve familiarized yourself with the case? | 你们熟悉过病历了吗? |
[03:36] | Yeah,michael norris– 44-year-old male with congenital hypertrophic cardiomyopathy | 是啊 Michael Norris 男 44岁 先天肥厚型心肌病 |
[03:40] | who has failed medical treatment at seattle pres. | 在西雅图长老医院治疗无果 |
[03:42] | He’s been waiting on a heart transplant since narrowly missing out on one on may 14th of two thousand– | 他错失了5月14日的心脏移植 目前还在等待合适器官 |
[03:47] | wait,wait. | 等一下 |
[03:48] | -What? -May 14th what? | – 什么? – 哪年5月14日? |
[03:51] | What? | 怎么了? |
[03:53] | That’S… that’s denny’s heart. | 那是…那是Denny的心脏 |
[03:57] | That’s theeart I stole for denny. | 就是我为Denny偷心脏那天 |
[04:04] | greys.anatomy. Season 5 Episode 7 | |
[04:09] | I need you to have sex with cristina yang. | 你去勾引Cristina Yang吧 |
[04:12] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:13] | Distract her. Engage her. | 转移她注意力 充实她的生活 |
[04:15] | Give her something to do after midnight besides call my girlfriend and wake me up. | 让她半夜有点事做 别老给我女友打电话 |
[04:19] | Yang? No. | Yang? 我不去 |
[04:20] | No,too serious,humorless,un-fun– not my type. | 我不要 严肃又无趣 不是我的茶 |
[04:24] | Yang should be youtype. | Yang是你喜欢的类型 |
[04:26] | She’s intense,intelligent,complicated. | 她充满激情 聪明有深度 |
[04:28] | She’s like a single malt scotch,and you’re used to beer bongs. | 她如同小杯苏格兰威士忌 你以前都喝大桶啤酒 |
[04:32] | Callie torres is no beer bong. | Callie Torres不是大桶啤酒 |
[04:35] | Oh,you know,wait a minute. I get it. | 哦 等等 我明白了 |
[04:37] | You don’t think you have a shot. | 你觉得自己没机会 |
[04:39] | You’re probably right. | 也许没错 |
[04:40] | Oh,I have a shot. | 哦 我能搞定 |
[04:42] | -Then try it,as a favor. -No.I’m not your stud horse. | – 那去试试看 算帮我了 – 不去 我又不是你养的种马 |
[04:45] | You can’t just–just tell me who to sleep– you slept with my wife. | – 你不能给我指派… – 你跟我老婆睡过 |
[04:50] | yeah,I’ll give it a shot. | 好吧 我试试看 |
[04:55] | ***okay,good. | 这样紧吗 哦好的 |
[05:05] | Are you guys shooting drugs? Oh,my god. | 你们在吸毒吗? 我的天啊 |
[05:07] | No. We’re practicing I.V.S. | 不 我们在练习静脉注射 |
[05:09] | How else are we supposed to learn? | 否则我们怎么练习呢? |
[05:10] | Yang never lets us do anything. | Yang不让我们碰任何东西 |
[05:12] | So you’re practicing on each other. | 所以你们就互相练习啊 |
[05:13] | We did it at baylor. It’s cool. | 我们在贝勒大学就这样 挺酷的 |
[05:15] | No,it’s not cool. It’s crazy. | 才不是 这太疯狂了 |
[05:16] | It’s,like,creepy-basement crazy. | 可怜巴巴的到地下室练习 |
[05:19] | D-don’t tell anyone. | 别跟别人说 |
[05:21] | Don’t worry. She won’t tell. | 别担心 她不会说的 |
[05:29] | ah,Dr. Hunt. Got a second? | Hunt医生 有时间吗? |
[05:30] | It’s about to get a little loud in here,sir,but shoot. | 马上就忙了 不过有话请讲 |
[05:33] | Uh,listen,we’re getting ready to award the first solo surgery to a second-year resident. | 哦 我们准备奖励 第二年的住院医生主刀手术 |
[05:37] | I want your take. | 你推荐人选 |
[05:39] | Uh– unidentified male,mid-30s,lost vitals in the field,shocked him back into sinus tach. | 无名男性 35岁左右 在户外昏迷 窦性心动过速 |
[05:43] | Possible fractures in both arms,unstable pelvis. | 手臂可能有骨折 骨盆不稳定 |
[05:46] | okay,on three. Two,three. | 好了 数三下 1 2 3 |
[05:48] | Good,go. | 好了 |
[05:48] | Open right tib/fib,rigid abdomen. | 右侧胫骨腓骨开放性骨折 腹部僵硬 |
[05:51] | -What doesn’t this guy have? -Found him under a freeway overpass. | – 哪儿还是好的? – 在高速天桥上发现的 |
[05:53] | Cops think someone threw him over. | 警察认为是有人抛弃的 |
[05:54] | After they beat him half to death? | 打到半死又抛弃的? |
[05:56] | So it’s a contest,the solo surgery? | 要竞争主刀哇? |
[05:58] | You have fresh eyes. You don’t know them personally. | 你刚来 跟他们私交不深 |
[06:01] | You don’t have any history,any relationship. | 没有任何瓜葛 |
[06:03] | That perspective is rare here. | 这种条件 在这家医院太难得了 |
[06:06] | I’ll give it some thought. | 我会考虑的 |
[06:07] | Oh,Dr. Webber,I was just wondering,uh,regarding the solo surgery, | Webber医生 我很好奇主刀手术的事 |
[06:09] | I presume it’s gonna be a,um,general surgery? | 会选用普外科手术吗? |
[06:11] | I just wanted to be prepared. | 我只是想准备充分 |
[06:13] | You’ll know when you all know. | 到时候你就知道了 |
[06:15] | And one more thing,if my E.R. Reports are right,you’ve been working for three days straight. | 还有件事 急诊报告说你连续工作三天了 |
[06:19] | When do you sleep? | 你不睡觉吗? |
[06:21] | You keep tabs on all your attendings,or just the new guys? | 所有主治医生你都记录吗? 还是只记录新来的? |
[06:23] | -his I.V. Blew. -Yang,he needs that access now. | – 他静脉破裂 – Yang 他需要插管 |
[06:26] | Yes,I’m doing it,sir. | 知道 我正在做 |
[06:27] | This will buy him some time until you get that line in. | 插管之前 这样可以争取时间 |
[06:32] | if you were less worried about winning contests,you might have thought of it. | 如果你脑子里不老想着主刀 也许会想到这个 |
[06:40] | So you’re… gonna give me a-a heart attack,literally? | 所以你们要…让我得心脏病? |
[06:47] | Uh,it’s a technique called alcohol ablation, | 这个手术叫酒精消融 |
[06:50] | uh,through a catheter in your femoral artery. | 从你的股动脉插入导管后 |
[06:52] | Dr. Hahn will inject ethanol straight into youreart. | Hahn医生会将酒精注入你的心脏 |
[06:56] | The alcohol will incinerate any tissue cells it touches. | 酒精会灼烧接触的组织细胞 |
[07:02] | Dr. Stevens? | Stevens医生? |
[07:06] | w-we’re gonna be burning away the muscle in your ventricle that’s, | 我们会灼烧掉你心室里 |
[07:10] | um,blocking your ability to get oxygen. | 阻碍供氧的肌肉细胞 |
[07:13] | If we’re successful,you should feel immediate relief,so… | 如果成功 你会感觉轻松很多… |
[07:17] | just like that,I’ll… be able to breathe? | 这么做…我就能自由呼吸了? |
[07:20] | just like that. | 就是这样 |
[07:21] | -And–and he can’t be asleep during the procedure? -I’m afraid not. | – 那…他在手术期间必须保持清醒? – 恐怕是的 |
[07:25] | Dr. Stevens here will be asking you to cough,inhale and exhale. | Stevens医生会要求你咳嗽 吸气呼气 |
[07:30] | And checking to see if I’m dead yet? | 确认我是否挂了? |
[07:32] | mike,stop. | Mike 别这么说 |
[07:34] | I mean,it… | 我的意思是… |
[07:36] | it is a heart attack,right? | 这可是心脏病 对吗? |
[07:38] | It’s a dangerous procedure,but it’s one that we can monitor and control. | 手术危险性很高 但我们可以监控 |
[07:42] | And if you don’t have it,thnext heart attack you have– | 如果不做手术 再次犯病时… |
[07:46] | -and you will have one– will kill me. | – 必然会有下一次 – 我就会死 |
[07:51] | Promise you’ll keep me awake? | 我一定能保持清醒吗? |
[07:55] | I don’t want to miss this. | 我可不想死 |
[08:03] | I want mike’s latest echo and angio before he goes to the cath lab. | Mike做导管术之前 把最新的回波和血管造影结果给我 |
[08:08] | -Are you freaking out? -What? | – 你还正常吗? – 啊? |
[08:10] | Why? Do you think I should be? | 干嘛问我? 你觉得我会不正常? |
[08:12] | This patient… in denny’s old room? It’s a lot of denny for one day,iz. | Denny病房里的病人? 你会回忆起很多Denny的往事 Iz |
[08:16] | It is a lot. | 是很多 |
[08:18] | A lot. | 太多了 |
[08:20] | Is it a lot of denny for you,too? | 你也回想起许多Denny的往事吗? |
[08:22] | I mean,how much denny are you experiencing? | 你回想起多少? |
[08:26] | Iz,you can do this. | Iz 你能撑下来的 |
[08:31] | My pain is getting worse. | 我疼得更厉害了 |
[08:33] | -My pain is getting worse. -I hate this. | – 我疼得更厉害了 – 烦死了 |
[08:36] | I’m not gonna win the solo surgery practicing on plastic man. | 只在塑料人上练习 可赢不到主刀 |
[08:39] | You’re not gonna win the solo surgery because you suck. | 你赢不到主刀 是因为你很烂 |
[08:41] | Your bedside manner is what sucks. | 你对待病患的态度才烂呢 |
[08:44] | what? What did you say? | 什么? 你再说一遍? |
[08:46] | -Ain’t technology amazing? -Screw is. | – 现代科技真奇妙啊 – 去死吧 |
[08:48] | I’m gonna practice medicine. You go ahead and play with your doll. | 我去医学操练 你继续玩洋娃娃吧 |
[08:51] | What’s the matter,scared of a little education? | 教训你两句 你害怕逃走了? |
[08:59] | You are so awesome you are so– no! | 你棒极了 你棒极…啊! |
[09:03] | No! Stan! | 不! Stan! |
[09:07] | what does a guy have to do to get a beating this bad? | 这人做什么坏事 被人揍成这样? |
[09:10] | maybe he’ll tell us when he wakes up. | 没准等他醒后 会告诉咱们 |
[09:11] | Well,let’s hope he makes it that long. | 希望他能坚持到那时候 |
[09:14] | Uh,three,run these to the lab,and then go by the morgue and get the forms for an unclaimed body. | 3号 把这个送到化验室 然后去停尸房 拿张无名尸体登记表 |
[09:18] | He’s gonna need a chest tube,right? | 得给他插胸导管 对吗? |
[09:20] | ‘Cause I was just hoping–with the solo surgery coming up– | 现在正要确立主刀… 我希望… |
[09:22] | with the solo surgery coming up,your job is to impress me. So gO. | 确立主刀的当下 你更要给我好印象 快去吧 |
[09:26] | Dr. Yang,with the solo surgery coming up,your job is to impress me. | Yang医生 现在正选拔主刀 你得让我满意 |
[09:29] | You are planning for this m’s death while I am fighting for his life. | 我正努力救他 你却认定他会死 |
[09:32] | I was trying to be prepared. I’m sorry. | 我想准备周全 很抱歉 |
[09:33] | I can’t use sorry. I could use a doctor. | 我不需要道歉 只需要一个医生 |
[09:36] | Be one. | 尽职些吧 |
[09:39] | The kind of metastases you have are prone to spontaneous bleeding. | 你的转移瘤 会导致自发性出血 |
[09:43] | So there are considerable risks to the surgery. | 所以手术相当危险 |
[09:47] | -Are you saying this one might be dicier? -Might be a little dicier? | – 你的意思是可能更冒险? – …可能更冒险? |
[09:49] | Much dicier than previous surgeries. | 比以往的手术更冒险 |
[09:52] | I want to be clear. You can live with this tumor for months if not longer. | 我想让你明白 不切除肿瘤你也能活几个月 |
[09:55] | Not–not like this. | 不…不要 |
[09:59] | Not feeling this bad. | 不要痛苦地活着 |
[10:02] | I understand that risks are part of the package. | 我明白这其中肯定是有风险的 |
[10:05] | That’s why you people make me go cross-eyed signing all these forMs. | 所以你们让我一老花 签协议 |
[10:10] | you’re signing a “do not resuscitate” order? | 你签的是”不抢救协议”? |
[10:12] | If it’s my time to go– | 如果该走了… |
[10:13] | she doesn’t want to be on a life support kind of thing. | 她不想靠机器维持生命 |
[10:16] | -She’d hate that. -I’d just hate lying around like that. | – 她不喜欢那么活着 – 我讨厌做个活死人 |
[10:18] | -I don’t want that. -Okay. | – 我不愿那样 – 好的 |
[10:26] | -Good-bye,darling. -Good-bye,love. | – 再见亲爱的 – 再见我的爱人 |
[10:43] | Oh,sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:45] | We… we do this every time. | 我们…我们每次这样 |
[10:47] | she signs the paper,we kiss good-bye,and then after the surgery,we say hello again. | 她签协议 我们吻别 手术结束再相会 |
[10:55] | Well,that sounds like a plan to me. | 听起来是个重大计划 |
[10:57] | You rest up. We’ll be bringing you up soon. | 你先休息 待会上楼手术 |
[11:00] | okay. | 好的 |
[11:02] | That there is the holy grail of marriage. | 那真是婚姻的神圣境界 |
[11:04] | Something to aspire to. | 值得追求 |
[11:07] | What happens to them? | 怎么处置他们? |
[11:09] | You sign,the attending signs,pink copy goes in his charT. | 你签字 主治医师签字 在粉色复页粘帖到病历上 |
[11:12] | No,I-I-I mean the bodies,the–the unclaimed bodies. What happens to them? | 不 我说的是尸体 这些无名尸 怎么处置他们 |
[11:16] | Well,if they remain unclaimed for a certain amount of time, they’re cremated–the ones that haven’t been preserved. | 那些没有冷藏的 如果确定无人认领 就进行火化 |
[11:20] | Preserved? | 冷藏? |
[11:21] | For medical research– gross anatomy,surgical study– that sort of thing. | 为了医学研究… 大体解剖 外科研究之类的 |
[11:26] | -For,like,med students? -Exactly.For med stu-students. | – 给医科学生用? – 没错 医科学生 |
[11:31] | To practice on? | 来实践? |
[11:34] | You’re pretty. | 你可真美啊 |
[11:44] | thank you all for being here. | 感谢你们的到来 |
[11:46] | I appreciate the opportunity to learn,and I’m sorry you had to die. | 我很感激这个学习机会 并为你们的逝去感到遗憾 |
[11:51] | Oh,uh,uh,instrument trays. | 还缺器械托盘 |
[11:53] | hold compressions. We got a rhythm. | 继续挤压 我们找到脉搏了 |
[11:55] | We’ve got to get him up to surgery. He’s bleeding through his leg splint. | 我们得手术 血都从甲板渗出了 |
[11:58] | So the chief asked me to watch the second years for the solo surgery. | 主任让我决定第二年住院医生中 胜任主刀的人选 |
[12:02] | What’s your take,as a class? | 你觉得该选谁? |
[12:03] | They’re a mixed bag. Yang’s very good. | 他们可真是千姿百态 Yang很优秀 |
[12:06] | She’s,uh,hard-core. She’ll be a cardio god. | 她是核心分子 有一天会成为心血管权威 |
[12:10] | -She’s my roommate,actually. -And stevens? | – 其实她是我室友 – 那Stevens怎样? |
[12:12] | She’s smart,good with patients,very compassionate… supposedly. | 很聪明 对病人爱护有加 同情心旺盛 |
[12:16] | She did sleep with my ex-husband while we were still married. | 我和我前夫还没离婚时 他们就搞上了 |
[12:18] | You know what? I’m more interested in the doctor part. | 其实 我对她的医学水平更感兴趣 |
[12:21] | Right.Yeah. Obviously. Of course. | 对啊 那当然 |
[12:26] | new scans. Good. | 新的扫描结果 好 |
[12:29] | There’s a splenic subcapsular hematoma– | 脾动脉膜下血肿… |
[12:31] | I can look.Go update his chart. | 我自己会看 你去写病历 |
[12:39] | Dr. Yang,you paged me? | Yang医生 你呼我? |
[12:41] | Uh,yeah,patient,trauma one. | 是 病人在一号症室 |
[12:43] | Aw,you paged me for a consult? I was hoping you wanted to see me. | 你呼我来会诊? 好希望是你想见我 |
[12:47] | I did. Uh,uh,the patient has a shattered nose and cheekbones and a fractured left mandible. | 的确 病人鼻骨颧骨都碎了 左下颚骨折 |
[12:51] | Trauma one. | 一号症室 |
[12:58] | Okay,mike,the catheters are in. It’s time to inject. | Mike 导管插进去了 准备注射 |
[13:02] | Okay,just hold tight. Stevens,over here,please. | 好 抓紧了 Stevens过来 |
[13:05] | I specifically chose you for this case because you connect well with patients. | 我特别选你跟进 是因为你擅长医患关系 |
[13:11] | yeah,that’s actually something I’ve been told to work on not doing. | 其实我并不认可这点 |
[13:14] | Mike needs you talking to him. | Mike需要你与他交流 |
[13:16] | He’s scared,his pulse is elevating. Step up. | 他很害怕 脉搏太快 你把他稳下来 |
[13:20] | okay. Oh,yeah. | 啊 疼 |
[13:22] | hey,mike. | 嘿 Mike |
[13:24] | U’re doing great. | 你表现得好极了 |
[13:29] | you’re gonna feel a little bit of burning. | 你将会有些灼烧感 |
[13:33] | Well,then we get–oh! | 然后我… |
[13:35] | Oh,there it is. Oh,god. | 真够劲的 我的天 |
[13:37] | Try not to move. | 最好别动 |
[13:38] | Um,try–try to lay still,mike,and try to breathe. | 试着…躺着别动 Mike 均匀呼吸 |
[13:43] | make it stop. Make it stop. | 停下来 |
[13:44] | Mike,we can’t stop,but it’s gonna end soon,so just hang in there. | Mike 停不下来的 马上就结束了 你再坚持一下 |
[13:48] | -Stevens,talk to him. -I’m–I’m sorry. | – Stevens 和他说话 – 我…我很抱歉 |
[13:50] | -Okay,grey,how is his pressure? -85 systolic. | – Grey 他的血压? – 收缩压85 |
[13:53] | -Open up his I.V -stens,talk to him!Help him! | – 静脉注射 – Stens 跟他说话! 帮帮他! |
[13:57] | stevens,get him to cough,get him to breathe. | Stevens 让他咳嗽 让他吸气呼气 |
[14:01] | -Stevens! -pressure’s stabilizing. | – 血压稳定了 |
[14:03] | okay,how you doin’,mike? | 好的 Mike 你还好吗? |
[14:11] | I still… can’t breathe. | 我还是…喘不上气 |
[14:14] | does that mean we’re not successful? | 是不是意味着 我们失败了? |
[14:16] | mike,there were two arterial routes I could choose. | Mike 你有两条可选动脉 |
[14:19] | The next time we do this,I think– | 下次做的时候… |
[14:20] | no,I can’T.I won’t do this again. | 不行 我以后再也不做了 |
[14:24] | Please,I can’t– I can’t do this again. | 拜托 我不…做不了 |
[14:27] | I’m sorrY. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 十分抱歉 |
[14:37] | Tell stevens to find me so I can permanently throw her off my service. | 让Stevens来见我 我要通知她永远别想参加我的病例 |
[14:41] | Dr. Hahn,I know you have a history with this patient, | Hahn医生 我知道你和这位病人交情深 |
[14:43] | but in a weird way,izzie does,too. | 但深层次讲 izzie也一样 |
[14:46] | A history,with my patient? | 她和我的病人有什么交情? |
[14:48] | No,with denny duquette. | 不 和Denny Duquette |
[14:52] | Tell her to find me. | 让她来找我 |
[14:58] | the tumor’s position has been altered. | 肿瘤的位置转移了 |
[15:01] | I need an ultrasound localization. | 我需要超声波定位 |
[15:04] | Took care of my yang problem,by the way. | 顺便说一句 我把Yang的问题解决了 |
[15:06] | Already? | 已经解决了? |
[15:08] | that sounds too easy. | 听起来很容易嘛 |
[15:10] | If it doesn’t feel like work,it’s not going to work. | 有志者事竟成啊 |
[15:13] | Where’d you learn that,hmm,marriage counseling? | 你从哪学的 婚姻咨询? |
[15:16] | of course not. It’s a complete wastof time. | 当然不是 那绝对的浪费时间啊 |
[15:19] | This couple,the bullards,I bet they never got counseling. | Bullard夫妇 我打赌他们从没做过婚姻咨询 |
[15:24] | They just take their bad with the good. | 他们只用积极心态面对困难 |
[15:27] | damn it. The tumor’s hemorrhaging. | 糟了 肿瘤出血了 |
[15:29] | Her brain’s starting to swell. | 她的大脑开始肿胀了 |
[15:30] | Push 70 of the mannitol. | 注射70毫升甘露醇 |
[15:32] | She’s bradying down. Uh,1 of atropine. | 心律过缓 1毫升阿托品 |
[15:35] | Let’s make sure these two get a chance to say hello again. | 我们得保证这对夫妇再相会啊 |
[15:45] | -have you seen izzie? -no | – 看见Izzie了没? – 没啊 |
[15:47] | You got anything I can scrub in on? Robo patient sucks. | 有能让我参加的手术吗? 那个机器病人太无聊了 |
[15:50] | -Listen,izzie is having a rough day,so if you see her, -don’t– no,no,no,I’m having a rough day. | – 听着 Izzie今天过得很糟 如果你见… – 停 我过得才糟糕呢 |
[15:55] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[15:56] | Hunt. Hunt hates me. I mean,he hates me. | Hunt Hunt不喜欢我 他讨厌我 |
[15:59] | He kissed you. | 他亲了你 |
[16:00] | S,uh,that was,I don’t know,before. Now he hates my guts. | 呃…是…但那是之前 他现在对我恨之入骨 |
[16:04] | This is worse than hahn. | 比Hahn还夸张 |
[16:05] | I mean,I-I have no idea what I did or–or said or what… | 我都不知道自己说错或者做了什么… |
[16:10] | I gotta get off this case. | 我得摆脱这个病例 |
[16:14] | Dr. Yang… | Yang医生… |
[16:16] | our guy is scheduled for surgery,and I want to know when I’m gonna see you next. | 病人的手术已经预定好了 不知道我们何时再见 |
[16:19] | Uh,he’s not stable yet. | 他还不稳定 |
[16:21] | Well,then we might have time to– uh,I just got paged down. | – 哦 看来我们有时间… – 有人呼我 |
[16:24] | This does not happen to me. | 这种事不会发生在我身上 |
[16:27] | Bow to me,for I am the queen of the interns. | 向我致敬吧 我是实习女王 |
[16:30] | I have assembled an army of the dead to teach us things. | 我集合了死亡军队来教我们 |
[16:33] | Cadavers– I got us cadavers to practice on,a whole bunch of ’em. | 尸体…我拿到了可以练习的尸体 一大堆 |
[16:37] | You got cadavers,human cadavers? | 你拿到了尸体 人类的尸体? |
[16:38] | They’re down in the tunnels. We’ll meet there for lunch. | 就在下面的停尸房 我们去那里午饭 |
[16:51] | Let me ask you something. | 问你个事 |
[16:52] | Do you know if izzie stevens had some sort of a relationship with denny duquette? | Izzie Stevens是不是和 Denny Duquette在一起过? |
[17:00] | what,you mean bides the engagement,oh, | 哦 你是说除了订婚… |
[17:02] | and the cutting of his l-vad wire so she could move him up the transplant list? | 以及剪断左心室辅助装置电线 好让他在移植名单中靠前一些? |
[17:05] | What,you didn’t know about this? | 怎么 你不知道吗? |
[17:07] | Izzie was on probationary leave. | Izzie被留职察看 |
[17:08] | She was,like,nearly kicked out of the program. | 差点被开除 |
[17:12] | -I forget you weren’t here then. -No,I wasn’T. | – 哦 我忘了当时你还没来 – 对 我还没来 |
[17:14] | I was at another hospital watching my patient’s heart get stolen out of his chest. | 我在另一家医院看着别人 偷走了我的病人的心脏 |
[17:22] | Did you page me down here for sex? ‘Cause I’m not really in the mood. | 你呼我下来做爱吗? 我现在可没那个心情 |
[17:26] | Want to see some dead guys? | 想看看死人吗? |
[17:28] | -Why? -Come on. | – 干什么? – 来看 |
[17:29] | Why would you say that? Why? | 为什么说这个? 为什么? |
[17:31] | Cadavers… for practice… | 练习用的…尸体… |
[17:33] | -what? -For the solo surgery. | – 什么? – 主刀 |
[17:35] | What is this? | 你在干什么? |
[17:35] | I ard u were having a crappy day. I thought this would cheer you up. | 听说你今天过得很糟 我想用这个可以给你鼓鼓劲 |
[17:43] | what? | 怎么了? |
[17:45] | it’s like a bouquet of corpses. That is so,um,I’m sorry. | 哦 像送小花束 尸体做的 简直太…对不起 |
[17:50] | No. That’s crazy. He’s dead. He is dead. | 这太荒唐了 他已经死了 死了 |
[17:53] | Just so many dead people today. | 今天好多死人 |
[18:00] | These are for interns. | 这些是给实习生用的 |
[18:02] | Go play with the dummy! | 去用模型! |
[18:06] | ah,come on! | 啊 拜托! |
[18:07] | I cannot help it. I’m dying. | 我不行了 要死了 |
[18:10] | But I’m applying pressure. | 我正在调节压力 |
[18:11] | There must be something you’re forgetting. | 你肯定忘记了什么 |
[18:14] | Oh,for crying out loud! | 不要喊! |
[18:15] | I’m surprised you even passed your intern exam. | 真没想到你居然通过了实习生考试 |
[18:19] | Oh,my god. | 上帝 |
[18:24] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t resist. | 不好意思 忍不住 |
[18:30] | chief,I have to talk to you. | 主任 我要和你谈谈 |
[18:32] | hey,hahn. Come in. I want you to watch this. | Hahn 进来看看这个 |
[18:35] | Let’s blow an artery. | 爆个动脉看看 |
[18:38] | I’m bleeding out. | 我的血快流干了 |
[18:41] | It’s about izzie stevens and denny duquette. | 是关于Izzie Stevens 和Denny Duquette的 |
[18:47] | how is stevens still working here? | 为什么Stevens还在这工作? |
[18:49] | How is seattle grace still accredited? This whole thing goes unreported? | 西雅图仁爱医院怎么可能还有信誉? 整件事都没有上报吗? |
[18:53] | It’s no wonder this place is number 12. What kind of hospital are you running? | 难怪排名12呢 你管理的是什么医院? |
[18:55] | You want to stop right there,erica. | 别再说了 Erica |
[18:57] | I want an ethics review panel assembled. | 我需要集合一个道德评估小组 |
[18:59] | I want stevens’ role in this investigated, | Stevens必须被好好调查 |
[19:01] | and bailey’s as well,because she was her superior. | 还有Bailey 因为她是Stevens的上司 |
[19:03] | -Slow down,erica. -No. | – 别冲动 Erica – 不用 |
[19:05] | My patient lost a heart over this,richard! | 我的病人为此失去了心脏 Richard! |
[19:07] | -Someone is damn well gonna lose their job. -Stop! | – 该有人 为此丢饭碗 – 住嘴! |
[19:10] | We’re not digging this up. | 我们不会翻这笔旧帐的 |
[19:12] | It didn’t go unreported. It was reported to me. I dealt with it. | 这件事上报了 向我报告的 我解决了 |
[19:15] | Stevens was punished. She’s learned from her mistake. | Stevens受到了惩罚 也吸取了教训 |
[19:18] | And she is on her way to becoming an excellent surgeon. | 她正变为一个杰出的外科医生 |
[19:20] | That’s the kind of hospital I’m running. | 我管理的医院就是这样 |
[19:22] | Now this issue has been laid to rest. | 这件事到此为止 |
[19:24] | It’s in the past,and that’s where it’s gonna stay. | 它发生在过去 也止步在过去 |
[19:27] | It is not in the past for me. | 对我来说 它不是过去 |
[19:29] | It’s lying on a bed in the I.C.U. About to die. | 那个病人现在就在重症病房里奄奄一息 |
[19:33] | Then your only responsibility is to make sure that doesn’t happen. | 那你的责任就是别让他死 |
[19:46] | It was a difficult surgery,especially at her age. | 这个手术对她这种年纪尤其困难 |
[19:49] | We’re not sure how she’s gonna respond. | 我们不能保证她能醒过来 |
[19:52] | Oh,sure. | 我明白 |
[19:57] | The waiting is always the hard part. | 等待总是难熬的 |
[20:03] | Ed,she might not make it through the night. | Ed 她可能撑不过今晚 |
[20:05] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[20:31] | Iz. | |
[20:35] | You hiding from hahn? | 你在躲Hahn吗? |
[20:36] | sure. Her,too. | 是 也在躲她 |
[20:39] | Is mike okay? | Mike还好吗? |
[20:41] | No,the ablation failed. And he’s refusing to try again,so hahn’S… | 不算很好 切除失败了 他不想再试一次 所以Hahn… |
[20:47] | um,you should go talk to her. | 你应该找她谈谈 |
[20:49] | I stole his heart,meredith. | 我偷了他的心脏 Meredith |
[20:51] | I stole it for denny. I stole it for myself. | 为Denny偷的 也为自己 |
[20:54] | And now I’m supposed to hold his hand while we torture him? | 现在要我在折磨他的时候 握着他的手? |
[20:57] | I can’t even look at him. | 我连面对他的勇气都没有 |
[20:59] | It’s my fault that he’s here. | 他在这都是我的错 |
[21:04] | So anyway… I’m hiding. | 所以…我还是躲着好了 |
[21:15] | Yang,suction here,please. | Yang 清理一下 |
[21:19] | Sloan’s coming in for the mandibular repair? | Sloan来做颚面修复吗? |
[21:23] | sorry about before. | 之前很抱歉 |
[21:25] | Everybody’s,uh,up in everybody else’s business around here,you know? | 每个人都… 不停的和别人纠缠在一起 |
[21:27] | Better to keep things professional if you can. | 还是专业点比较好 |
[21:30] | Yes. | 没错 |
[21:31] | ‘Cause one minute you’re working with people, | 因为前一秒还和某人一起工作 |
[21:33] | and then you’re friends with them and then you’re whatever, | 下一秒你们就成了朋友 或者什么 |
[21:36] | and then suddenly there’s all this pressure to define what you are, | 再来 就不知道该怎么定义你们的关系了 |
[21:39] | like it’s all black-and-white.You’re either this or you’re that. | 好像就是界限分明 非此即彼 |
[21:42] | You are aware that you’re doing it again,right? | 你明白自己又犯病了 对吧? |
[21:45] | Dr. Hunt,how’s our mystery man? | Hunt医生 我们的神秘人怎么样了? |
[21:47] | Still with us.He’s a fighter. | 还撑着呢 他是个斗士 |
[21:49] | Hate to be the other guy. | 真不想让他受折磨 |
[21:51] | Callie. | |
[21:53] | Dr. Yang,I know cracking chests is more your thing, | Yang医生 我知道你更喜欢开胸 |
[21:56] | but you’d be surprised how exciting it can be when I manipulate a little skin. | 但当我操作皮肤时 你就会意识到 这有多么刺激 |
[22:00] | Actually,Dr. Yang,why don’t you just scrub out?We’ve got enough hands in here. | 事实上 Yang医生 你可以退出了 这儿人手已经够多了 |
[22:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:08] | Oh,hey.I heard he went up.Can I scrub in? | 听说他上来了 我能洗手上台吗 |
[22:10] | Oh,shut it.If i’m not in,you’re not in. | 哦 闭嘴吧 我参加不了 你也没法参加 |
[22:13] | God,you stink. | 上帝 你怎么这么难闻 |
[22:14] | – I showered.- You smell like formaldehyde. | – 我洗澡了啊 – 一股甲醛味 |
[22:16] | Why do you smell like death? | 一股死人味? |
[22:19] | Why do you smell like death? | 为什么一股死人味? |
[22:24] | – I see dead people.- get out. | – 我看见了尸体 – 出去 |
[22:28] | I need off my hunt case,so in a one-time-only offer, | 我要摆脱Hunt 所以… 仅此一次机会 |
[22:30] | I’m gonna trade you my beaten-to-a-pulp traumapalooza patient for no less than, | 我用那个被打烂的 集所有外伤于一身 的病人和你交换… |
[22:35] | uh,three of your cadavers. | 三具尸体 |
[22:38] | Pony up. | 算帐吧 |
[22:39] | Deal,take three | 定了 三具 |
[22:44] | I need to be with people– | 我需要和人待在一起– |
[22:47] | preferably live people– but whatever. | 最好是活人…随便吧 |
[22:50] | Alex,by the way,thank you for bringing me the corpses. | Alex 顺便说一声 谢谢你为我带来这些尸体 |
[22:53] | It was very sweet. | 太贴心了 |
[22:57] | Dr. Hunt and Dr. Sloan are still operating. | Hunt医生和Sloan医生还在手术中 |
[23:00] | – Do you think I could try- no. | – 你觉得我能试试… – 不行 |
[23:02] | Hey,so check this out,my dead mommy taught me a cool way to hold these instruments. | 听听这个 我去世的老妈 教给我一个掌握器械的好方法 |
[23:06] | If youalm it,you can switch off faster. | 用手掌 换得更快 |
[23:09] | When your dead mommy teaches you things,can you see her? | 你去世的老妈教你东西的时候 你看见她了吗? |
[23:13] | No. | 没有 |
[23:14] | I’m reading her journals. | 我在读她的日记 |
[23:15] | DuH.I was kidding…****** | 我开玩笑呢 明显的嘛 |
[23:18] | I did see her once,though,and that bomb squad guy… | 但我见过她一次 还有那个拆弹小组的家伙… |
[23:22] | and denny. | 还有Denny |
[23:25] | Today? | 今天? |
[23:27] | No. | 不是 |
[23:28] | I was dead at the time. | 我死的那会儿 |
[23:31] | I still feel my mom with me sometimes. | 有时候我还可以感觉到妈妈在我身边 |
[23:34] | I gotta get off this case. | 我得退出这个病案 |
[23:40] | – Could I- no. | – 我能… – 不 |
[23:43] | Please don’t be in there. | 但愿不在那里 |
[24:00] | Dr. Hahn,I came to apologize and ask if I could please be let off your service. | Hahn医生 我很抱歉 我能退出这个病案吗 |
[24:06] | No. | 不能 |
[24:07] | If I can convince mike to have another ablation, | 如果我能说服Mike再做一次切除术 |
[24:10] | you’re gonna be there to see him through,to look him in the eye, | 你得帮他度过难关 |
[24:15] | to help him through the pain that you have caused him. | 他的痛苦拜你所赐 你得帮他闯过去 |
[24:18] | And if he dies,I want you there for that,too,because you’re responsible. | 如果他死了 你也得在 因为是你的责任 |
[24:22] | He decided. | 他决定了 |
[24:24] | He won’t do another procedure. | 他不愿意再做一次切除术 |
[24:26] | I’m going to… | 我准备… |
[24:29] | go check him out. | 去给他办出院手续 |
[24:36] | Dr. Stevens… | Stevens医生… |
[24:41] | she’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[24:44] | This has… | 这已经… |
[24:46] | this has been coming for a long time. | 这样已经很长时间了 |
[24:50] | She’ll be okay.She’ll… | 她会没事的 她… |
[24:52] | she’ll move on. | 她会重新开始 |
[24:56] | If you die… | 如果你死了… |
[24:59] | she will not get over it. | 她不会解脱 |
[25:02] | She will not move on. | 她不可能重新开始 |
[25:04] | She’ll think she can,she’ll even think she has,and then… | 在她认为可以 甚至已经度过痛苦… |
[25:07] | out of the blue,you’ll be right there with her, | 走出忧郁后 你将在她身边 |
[25:09] | so close she’ll think she can touch you,and then all of this will just… | 近到她认为还能触摸到你 然后所有的这一切… |
[25:15] | be happening for her all over again. | 将一次又一次的重演 |
[25:19] | And she will not be able to move on. | 她的生活将不能继续 |
[25:28] | they’re–they’re not doing anything. | 他们什么都不做 |
[25:30] | Make them do something.They’re just standing around. | 让他们做点什么呀 他们就这么站着 |
[25:32] | Mr. Bullard,they’re keeping her comfortable. | Bullard先生 他们在尽可能让她舒服些 |
[25:34] | That’s all they can do. | 这是唯一能做的了 |
[25:36] | You and rosie agreed there would be no extreme measures taken if her time came. | 你和Rosie都同意 她走的时候不采取任何援救措施 |
[25:41] | – Well,her time is here.- What’s g on? | – 呃 她的时间到了 – 怎么了? |
[25:43] | Uh,she’s coding,and Mr. Bullard is reconsidering the D.N.R. Order. | 她处于危机状况 Bullard先生在重新考虑”不抢救”协议 |
[25:48] | Ed,this is what I warned you about,this moment. | Ed 我提醒过你 现在 |
[25:52] | Even if we try to resuscitate her,I’m not sure she’s gonna wake up again. | 就算我们实施抢救 也不能确保她能醒过来 |
[25:57] | Nothing more we can do. | 我们无能为力 |
[26:08] | rosie. | |
[26:13] | rosie? | |
[26:15] | Honey? | |
[26:19] | Rosie? | |
[26:24] | no. | 不 |
[26:33] | no.Stay with me,rosie. | 不 留下 Rosie |
[26:36] | Rosie? | |
[26:38] | Stay with me. | 留下陪我 |
[26:39] | Don’t leave me,rosie. | 别离开我 Rosie |
[26:41] | stay with me,rosie. | 留下陪我 Rosie |
[26:43] | Don’t leave me.Stay with me. | 别离开我 留下陪我 |
[26:45] | Stayith me,rosie. | 留下陪我 Rosie |
[26:47] | Stay with me.Come back,rosie. | 留下陪我 快回来 Rosie |
[26:49] | Don’t leave me.Stay with me. | 别离开我 留下陪我 |
[26:52] | Don’t leave me.Stay with me,rosie.Stay with me. | 别离开我 留下陪我 Rosie 留下陪我 |
[26:57] | stay with me.Don’t leave me,rosie. | 留下陪我 别离开我 Rosie |
[27:09] | No… | 不… |
[27:11] | Mr. Bullard… | Bullard先生… |
[27:12] | – do something for her then.Do something.- I’m so sorry.Mr. Bullard. | – 为她做点什么 做点什么 – 我很抱歉 Bullard先生 |
[27:14] | – No!- No! | 不! 不! |
[27:15] | – Now–just- let m be. | 现在…就随他吧 |
[27:18] | Please,rosie.Please. | 求你了Rosie 求你了 |
[27:25] | I’m glad you decided to try again. | 我真高兴你决定再试一次 |
[27:28] | You can thank Dr. Stevens. | 你得谢谢Stevens医生 |
[27:30] | It’s her fault we’re here,right? | 这都怨她 对吗? |
[27:32] | Vitals are stable.He’s ready for the injecti. | 各器官稳定 准备接受注射 |
[27:35] | All right.Alcohol is going in. | 好的 注射酒精 |
[27:38] | Oh,wait.Wait,don’T. | 噢 等等 别… |
[27:40] | Mike,look at me. | Mike 看着我 |
[27:42] | Just stay with me. | 保持清醒 |
[27:44] | It’s going to hurt,but not as much as you think it’s going to. | 会有些疼 但不像你想的那么难忍受 |
[27:52] | okay,he’s in S.V.T. | 好的 酒精注射完毕 |
[27:53] | There may be alcohol backing into his A.V. Node. | 可能会有酒精回流到房室结 |
[27:55] | Get him to cough.Get him to breathe. | 让他咳出来 让他呼吸 |
[27:57] | Mike,you need to breathe. | Mike 你得呼吸 |
[27:58] | Cough for me. | 咳出来 |
[28:00] | Look at me,mike.look at mE. | 看着我 Mike 看着我 |
[28:13] | he’s in v-tach,losing consciousness. | 室性心动过速 正在失去意识 |
[28:15] | All right,push 100 of lidocaine.get the pacer ready. | 好 注射100单位利多卡因 准备好起搏器 |
[28:25] | oh,N.It’s lexie. | 噢 老兄 是Lexie |
[28:29] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[28:30] | Beaten-to-a-pulp guy is coding. | 被打成猪头的家伙情况危急 |
[28:32] | Oh,no. | 不 |
[28:34] | Pulp guy is mine. | 那家伙是我的 |
[28:35] | We traded. | 我们交换了 |
[28:37] | why didn’t you put in a chest tube? | 你为什么不插胸管? |
[28:39] | Well,I was– I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么弄 |
[28:41] | What do you mean,you don’t know how? | 你说不知道怎么弄是什么意思? |
[28:41] | I mean,I learned that in my first week. | 我第一周就学了 |
[28:43] | Yes,you learned,you know. | 是的 你学了 你知道 |
[28:45] | But I will never know because you not only won’t let me try one, | 可你从不让我试 所以我永远不会 |
[28:48] | but you–you hog all our robots and you steal our corpses. | 而你独霸了机器人 还偷了我们的尸体 |
[28:51] | Dude,I think you broke her. | 伙计 我想你是惹怒她了 |
[28:54] | Vitals are stable for now. | 生命体征现在稳定了 |
[28:57] | – Was there this much blood in his urine before?- No. | – 他以前小便中也那么多血吗? – 不 |
[29:00] | Well,he’s gonna need a bedside cystogram. | 呃 他得做个膀胱造影照片 |
[29:02] | – Dibs on that.- No,no,no,it’s mine,and his bladderepair is mine,too. | – 小鬼去做吧 – 不 这是我的 他的膀胱修复也是我的 |
[29:05] | – No,we traded for him.I get his bladder.- No,no,you see | – 不 我们交换了 应该是我修复他的膀胱 – 不 不 你知道吗 |
[29:07] | No,we never traded,and just to prove yourong,three, | 我们没有交换 为了证明你的错误 3号 |
[29:09] | next time this guy crashes,you put in his chest tube. | 他下次不行的时候 你给他插胸管 |
[29:11] | Get away from that man right now. | 马上离开那个人 |
[29:15] | – Uh,he was crashing,so we upped his dopamine and gave- are yodeaf,karev? | – 呃 他快不行了 我们加大了他的多巴胺… – 你聋了吗 Karev? |
[29:19] | I said sp away from him. | 我说离他远点儿 |
[29:20] | I’m just saying that we were saving his life. | 我只是说我们正在抢救他 |
[29:22] | No,what you did was pick over him like vultures, | 不 你们像秃鹰一样在挑选他 |
[29:24] | like a bunch of children fighting over toys. | 就像一群孩子在争抢玩具 |
[29:26] | What you did was treat a man that’s fighting to live as if he’s already dead. | 你们像对待死人一样 对待一个在生命边缘而苦苦挣扎的人 |
[29:29] | You have no sense,no decency and no respect! | 你们毫无感情 毫无礼貌 毫无尊重! |
[29:36] | Just get out.Just get out of here. | 出去 从这儿出去 |
[30:06] | ed… | |
[30:09] | rosemary’s gone. | Rosemary已经走了 |
[30:12] | Her heart is no longer beating on its own. | 她的心脏不再会自己跳动 |
[30:15] | The second you stop doing what you’re doing,it will stop. | 你一停下来 它将会停止跳动 |
[30:21] | I-I can’t be the one… | 我不能独自一人… |
[30:23] | to let her go… | 不能让她走… |
[30:26] | to let her die. | 让她死去 |
[30:28] | I… | 我… |
[30:29] | I know. | 我明白 |
[30:31] | I know you can’T. | 我知道你做不到 |
[30:47] | Here you go.Sit down. | 来吧 坐下 |
[30:48] | Sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[31:10] | Dr. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[31:21] | all right,let’s get the crash cart in here. | 好的 把急救推车放这 |
[31:26] | mike… | |
[31:27] | open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[31:30] | Just stay here with me. | 保持清醒 |
[31:32] | I need you to fight,mike. | 我们得一起努力 Mike |
[31:34] | Fight to stay with elyse. | 努力和Elyse在一起 |
[31:36] | You have to live through this. | 你必须挺过去 |
[31:37] | You need to breathe right now. | 你得马上呼吸 |
[31:39] | Right now! | 马上! |
[32:27] | you don’t have to do it. | 你不用这样 |
[32:29] | Let me. | 让我来吧 |
[32:30] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[32:59] | ******** | Yang医生 |
[33:01] | Ng,I’ll need you to,uh,bring me the post-op report on | 今晚离开之前 |
[33:04] | our beating victim before you leave tonight. | 请将被打者的术后报告交给我 |
[33:06] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[33:07] | I’m sorry.Did you say something? | 抱歉 你刚才说什么? |
[33:10] | Yang,what is wrong with you? | Yang 你怎么了? |
[33:13] | Sir? | 什么? |
[33:14] | I’ve had women opt for needless elective buttock enhancement surgery | 有的女人选择做一次不必要的臀部手术 |
[33:17] | just for another chance to be flirted with by me. | 就为了争取一次跟我调情的机会 |
[33:20] | So what’s your deal? | 你是怎么啦? |
[33:22] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[33:26] | I’ve been hitting on you all day. | 我已经挑逗你一整天了 |
[33:32] | I…Really? | 我…真的吗? |
[33:36] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[33:39] | it was a stupid idea. | 这真是个愚蠢的主意 |
[33:41] | it wasn’t even my idea.It was shepherd’s idea. | 不是我 是Shepherd的主意 |
[33:43] | Oh,come on. | 噢 少来 |
[33:44] | That woman is not a single malt scotch,my friend. | 她可不是那种纯麦芽威士忌 |
[33:47] | She is bad,cheap wine that gives you a headache you can feel in your teeth. | 是那种便宜的劣质酒 让你喝过之后连牙都疼得不行 |
[33:57] | Oh,Dr. Hunt. | Hunt医生 |
[33:58] | Any thoughts on the second years after today? | 对第二年的住院医生们有什么印象? |
[34:00] | It’s only been a day,sir. | 才过了一天 先生 |
[34:02] | Well,of course. | 当然 |
[34:05] | They’re undisciplined,inarticulate,and they have a lot to learn about respect. | 他们毫无修养 满口胡言 而且完全不懂得尊重他人 |
[34:09] | Mostly,they’re more interested in their personal crap than in anything else, | 只知道关心自己那点屁事 |
[34:11] | and I’m not sure that they’re being taught anything different. | 我完全不觉得他们有任何不同 |
[34:14] | Honestly,I’m not sure I’ll be staying on. | 老实说我也不知道还要不要再待下去 |
[34:16] | Excuse me,sir. | 失陪了 先生 |
[34:25] | Tell me I am not seeing what I’m seeing. | 告诉我这不过是个梦 |
[34:28] | Tell me I am not seeing a roomful of human bodies half-open,scattered and forgotten about. | 这一屋子开刀开了一半 器官散了一地的人体不过是幻象 |
[34:37] | They’re unclaimed bodies. | 这些都是无人认领的 |
[34:38] | Unclaimed? | 无人认领? |
[34:40] | Each of one of these people was loved. | 他们每一个人都有人爱着 |
[34:44] | Each one of these people was somebody’s somebody,so we are responsible for treating them as such. | 他们都是别人所爱的人 我们有责任给予同样的爱 |
[34:53] | We claim them and treat them with respect! | 我们认领他们 尊重他们 |
[35:01] | Close them up,cover them up,and put them back where they belong. | 帮他们缝合 放回原处 |
[35:07] | Now! | 马上 |
[35:21] | The wife’s here,of the beating victim. | 伤者的妻子到了 |
[35:22] | – She I.D.’Ed her husband,so she wanted to- what’s his name? | -她认出了自己的丈夫 想… -他叫什么? |
[35:26] | I wondered if you asked r her husband’s name so that he could become a person to you. | 你问了她丈夫的名字了吗 这样他就不再只是一个无名氏了 |
[35:31] | They’re all people,yang. | 他们都是人 Yang |
[35:32] | This is not a game or a contest or a competition to see who gets a surgery and who don’T. | 这不是游戏 不是比谁 可以获得手术而谁不行 |
[35:36] | They’re people,and we get to save them. | 他们都是人 都等着我们去救命 |
[35:39] | Now you’re good.You’re excellent. | 没错 你很出色 非常棒 |
[35:40] | You could win all the contests,but if that’s why you’re doing this,then you shouldn’t be. | 你可以赢得任何比赛 不过我希望你不要抱着这种态度 |
[35:45] | So did you find out his name? | 你知道他的名字了吗? |
[36:03] | My dad died when I was 9,in a car accident. | 我9岁的时候 爸就因车祸死了 |
[36:06] | I was with him in the car. | 我当时也在车上 |
[36:08] | While we waited for the ambulance,I tried to keep his chest closed so he wouldn’t bleed so much. | 等救护车来的时候 我按着他的胸 希望他可以少流点血 |
[36:15] | When he died… | 他死的时候 |
[36:20] | my hands… | 我的手 |
[36:22] | felt his heart stop beating. | 感觉到他的心跳停了 |
[36:27] | That’s why I do this. | 因此 我选择这行 |
[36:30] | It’s also why I win all the contests. | 所以 我要赢得所有比赛 |
[36:36] | The patient’s name is tom. | 伤者叫Tom |
[36:48] | single malt scotch. | 纯麦芽威士忌啊 |
[36:54] | We’re born,we live,we die. | 我们出生 活着 然后死去 |
[36:59] | Sometimes not necessarily in that order. | 有时并不是严格按照这个顺序进行 |
[37:05] | clear! | 离手 |
[37:09] | yes! | 太好了 |
[37:10] | You don’t get to die! | 你不用死了 |
[37:12] | nice job. | 干得不错 |
[37:14] | Oh,hi. | 啊 你好 |
[37:15] | Um…thanks.I,uh… | 谢谢 我… |
[37:18] | you know,he’s just a robot. | 你看 这不过是个机器人 |
[37:23] | Uh,I want to take back what I said before about leaving. | 我想收回之前的话 |
[37:26] | I was overreacting.I was just… | 我有点反应过度 我只是… |
[37:29] | it was personal,and I wondered if you could just forget about it. | 是我个人的原因 希望你能体谅 |
[37:33] | Get some sleep,Dr. Hunt. | 洗洗睡吧 Hunt医生 |
[37:35] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[37:49] | Chief? | 主任 |
[37:50] | Good save,o’malley. | 干得不错 O’malley |
[37:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:55] | We put things to rest… | 我们休息 |
[38:01] | Only to have them rise up again. | 是为了更好地工作 |
[38:03] | I’m in. | 我加入你们 |
[38:14] | “so I ended my day with a segmental colectomy. | 最后我还做了台结肠切除手术 |
[38:17] | ” Oh,badass. | 混蛋 |
[38:20] | Oh,sloan? | |
[38:22] | Seriously? | 真的吗? |
[38:24] | what?Oh,did you think we’d double-date? | 怎么 你想我们去四人约会吗? |
[38:27] | – Look,I’m gonna take my pants off,so unless you want to stay and see- nope. | -我要脱裤子了 如果你想看的话 -不看 |
[38:32] | I’ll see it later. | 稍后见 |
[38:33] | I’m gonna go downstairs. | 待会儿来看 我先下去了 |
[38:35] | So if death is not the end,what can you count on anymore? | 如果死亡不是最终结局 我们还能期待 |
[38:40] | So how’s your patient doing? | 你的病人怎么样了? |
[38:42] | Well,he still needs a heart,but I bought him some time. | 还是需要颗心脏 不过我为他争取到了时间 |
[38:45] | Good,I’m glad. | 是吗 太好了 |
[38:47] | I went to the chief about izzie stevens,and he completely shut me down. | 我找院长谈了Izzie Stevens的事 他竟然要我闭嘴 |
[38:51] | Well,we’ll see what he says when I report this to U.N.O.S. | 我要向UNOS打个报告 看到时候还怎么说 |
[38:55] | Wait,why? | 什么 为什么? |
[38:56] | What…what good would come of that? | 有什么意义呢? |
[38:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[38:59] | What possible good would it do? | 这么做有什么好处吗? |
[39:01] | I mean,would it benefit your patient’s outcome or– | 对你的病人有好处吗? |
[39:02] | my patient wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for her. | 要不是她 我的病人现在就不在这里 |
[39:05] | So you’re gonna report this to U.N.O.S.And cost this hospital its transplant certification, | 所以你要向UNOS报告 然后看着 医院被取消器官移植手术的资格? |
[39:10] | cost our patients organs,cost people their jobs,cost izzie stevens her career? | 看着病人无法手术 医生失业 Izzie Stevens因此被炒? |
[39:14] | Wait,so you’re taking izzie stevens’ side in this over mine? | 等会 你现在是站在Izzie Stevens一边了? |
[39:17] | She’s a doctor,one of our doctors. | 她可是个医生 跟我们一样 |
[39:19] | There’s a reason we have each others’ backs,erica. | 我们需要互相支持 Erica |
[39:21] | Oh,please do not talk to me about a code,because this is not that. | 不要跟我说教 事情可不是那个样子 |
[39:24] | No,this is that. | 不 就是这样 |
[39:26] | Look,I don’t know what happened between denny duquette and izzie stevens that night, | 我不知道Denny Duquette和 Izzie Stevens那晚做了什么 |
[39:29] | but unless you were in the middle of that situation, | 但是 除非你身在其中 |
[39:31] | I don’t see how you can make a judgment. | 否则就别随意评判 |
[39:33] | Easy.There’s right and there’s wrong. | 拜托 这个世界非对即错 |
[39:35] | And this was wrong and illegal. | 而这明显就是错的 是不合法的 |
[39:39] | There is no gray area here you can’t kind of think this is okay. | 从来没有灰色地带 你不能得过且过 |
[39:44] | You can’t kind of side with izzie stevens. | 你不能站在Izzie Stevens一边 |
[39:47] | And you can’t kind of be a lesbian. | 你不能是个部分的蕾丝边 |
[39:53] | Yes,I can. | 我可以的 |
[39:55] | Because you sure can’t count on anything in life. | 因为生命总是缺乏依靠 |
[39:57] | I can’t believe I didn’t know this. | 真是不可思议 我竟然不知道 |
[39:59] | – Erica,the chief is right.- No,you. | – Erica 院长是对的 – 不 |
[40:03] | I don’t know you at all. | 我完全不认识你了 |
[40:09] | Life is the most fragile,unstable,unpredictable thing there is. | 生活是最脆弱 最不稳定 也最不可预测的 |
[40:35] | No. | 不 |
[40:38] | No. | 不行 |
[40:40] | You can’t be here. | 你不能在这里 |
[40:43] | I have to move on.I… | 我得重新开始 |
[40:47] | I love you,and I will always love you,but I have to move on. | 我爱你 我一直爱你 但我得重新开始 |
[40:52] | That’s why I had that patient today and that’S… | 所以我今天接诊了那位病人 |
[40:55] | why I helped save his life,so that I wouldn’t feel guilty anymore and I can move on. | 所以我帮忙救了他 这样我才 不会再有负罪感 才能继续活下去 |
[40:59] | So please… | 所以请你 |
[41:02] | you have to go. | 请你离开 |
[41:04] | Go where? | 去哪里? |
[41:07] | are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[41:08] | Yes. | 没事 |
[41:10] | Yes. | 我没事 |
[41:11] | I am totally okay. | 我很好 |
[41:14] | I’m fine.Everything’s fine. | 很好 都很好 |
[41:16] | – I have to change,but I’ll meet you at the bar,okay?- All right. | -我得去换衣服了 酒吧见 -好的 |
[41:19] | Okay. | 再见 |
[41:23] | In fact,there’s only one thing about life we can be sure of… | 其实 生命中只有一件事是确定的 |
[41:36] | are you sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗? |
[41:38] | YTET – 马大大 邦猪猪 | |
[41:45] | It ain’t over till it’s over. | 一切都远未结束 |