时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | when you’re little,nighttime is scary because therare monsters hiding right under the bed. | 儿时总害怕黑夜 担心床下藏着鬼怪 |
[00:08] | When you get older,the monsters are different… | 人长大了 鬼怪也变了 |
[00:14] | self-doubt… | 变成了自我怀疑 |
[00:17] | loneliness… | 孤独寂寞 |
[00:21] | regret. | 遗憾悔恨 |
[00:23] | And though you may be older and wiser,you still find yourself scared of the dark. | 即便阅历增长 黑暗仍然是你的死穴 |
[00:31] | I’m crazy. That’s what this is–craziness. | 我肯定疯了 肯定的 |
[00:33] | -You’re not crazy. -Then what is this? | – 你没有疯 – 那这算什么? |
[00:35] | What–what–what– what are you? | 你是什么? |
[00:37] | I’m a dead man who loves you. | 我是深爱着你的殒命之人 |
[00:39] | This is my imagination. | 绝对是我的幻觉 |
[00:41] | -I’ve always had a very active imagination. -Izzie,you touched me. | – 我想象力一直很丰富 – Izzie 你能真正触碰到我 |
[00:43] | I touched you when you were alive,and kissed you. | 你活着的时候 我碰过你 吻过你 |
[00:45] | Everything that’s happening has haened. | 现在咱们做事的以前都做过 |
[00:47] | I’m–I’m reliving moments. This is just residual grief. | 我无非是在重温旧梦 是残念作祟 |
[00:53] | all right,so I guess the only way to test it is to do something we never got a chance to do in real life. | 看来只能做些没有先例的 才能证明了 |
[01:30] | greys.anatomy. Season 5 Episode 9 | |
[01:37] | -DR. Yang? -DR. Hunt. | – Yang医生? – Hunt医生 |
[01:42] | Are you here for me? | 你是来找我的? |
[01:45] | What? | 什么? |
[01:47] | I-I meant my–my trauma. | 我是说 来接我的外伤病人 |
[01:50] | I’m here for a possible appy. The ambulance is on its way in. | 可能有个阑尾切除手术 救护车马上就到 |
[02:02] | did you want to say something? | 你有什么话要说吗? |
[02:08] | H-how’d you beat the ambulance? | 你怎么比救护车还快? |
[02:12] | I live across the street. | 我就在街对面住 |
[02:22] | your sofa sucks. I can’t sleep. | 你那破沙发 我简直睡不着 |
[02:25] | I never went to bed. | 我就没睡 |
[02:27] | You usually read on the bathroom floor? | 你总在厕所地板上看书吗? |
[02:29] | I didn’t want to wake derek. | 我不想吵醒Derek |
[02:31] | These are my mother’s journals from when she was a resident. | 这是我妈做住院医生时写的日记 |
[02:35] | I thought we hated your mother. | 你老妈不是挺招我们烦的吗? |
[02:36] | You know,I kinda think now,if i wasn’t her child,I would’ve liked her. | 但现在想来 如果我不是她女儿 也许会喜欢她 |
[02:40] | I mean,she was funny and intensE. A lot like cristina. | 她是那么好玩而且风风火火 特别像Cristina |
[02:43] | Oh,yeah. “Intense” I get from cristina. | 得了吧 说Cristina风风火火还行 |
[02:45] | “Funny,” not so much. | 好玩倒是没觉得 |
[02:47] | oh,she takes a while to warm up,but when she does,she’s cristi. | 她是慢热型的啦 但她要真的疯起来可够你受的 |
[02:51] | Give her a chance. | 试着了解一下吧 |
[02:52] | She’s very loyal,and we need allies around here. | 她绝对忠心不二 你在这需要盟友的 |
[02:55] | What do you think about,uh,what’s her name,your sister lexie? | 那你感觉 你妹妹Lexie怎么样? |
[02:58] | -At do I think about her? -Yeah,as an ally for me. | – 你问我的意见? – 作为我的盟友来说 |
[03:01] | My new intern B.F.F. | 我新交的实习医生铁姐们儿 |
[03:02] | No,I–no,no,I don’t– I don’t see that. | 我没什么说的 |
[03:05] | I just– she was raised right,with parents and rules and smiley-face posters on her wall. | 她在正常家庭里长大 父母健全 遵纪守法 微笑迷人 |
[03:14] | it’s cristina. There’s an appY. | Cristina呼我 有阑尾切除手术 |
[03:16] | See? Loyalty. | 看见没 忠心不二 |
[03:20] | I’ll come wi you. Try to snag some time in the skills lab. | 我跟你一块儿去 到技能训练室打发时间 |
[03:23] | I’ll get dressed. | 我去换件衣服 |
[03:28] | -hot. -HornY. | – 火爆哦 – 够淫荡 |
[03:31] | Oh,what–what are you doing out here? | 你…在外面干什么? |
[03:34] | You think you’re the only one who paid off a nurse to page you with an appy? | 你以为只有你会买通护士 有阑尾切除术就通知你? |
[03:37] | That’s not what I meant. | 我说的不是手术 |
[03:40] | That’s what I meant. | 我说的是这个 |
[03:41] | If you’re out here,then who’s in there with izzie? | 你要是在外面 那谁跟Izzie在里边? |
[03:45] | Derek? | |
[03:47] | What? | 怎么了? |
[03:49] | What? Wh’s the matter? | 怎么了? 出什么事了? |
[03:50] | Nothing. Nothing. I just,um… | 没事 只是… |
[03:53] | what are you doing dressed? It’s 3:00 in the morning. | 大半夜的你穿这么齐全干什么? |
[03:57] | Who’s making a porno movie in izzie’s room? | 谁在Izzie屋里拍A片来着? |
[03:59] | Oh,relax. She’s flying solo. That’s hot. | 别紧张 她单飞呢 火爆吧 |
[04:03] | iz,the party’s over. We got an appy coming in. | Iz 玩够了吧 有个切阑尾的手术 |
[04:06] | death,let’s go. | 走吧 死东西 |
[04:08] | She’s living here,too,death? | 死东西 她怎么也住这儿? |
[04:10] | Just for a couple of days,until she gets her own place,and then she’s gone. | 就住几天 她找到房子就搬出去 |
[04:13] | -More strays. -No more strays. | – 别再当收容所了 – 不会了 |
[04:15] | hey,iz. | |
[04:16] | Iz,come on. | Iz 开门 |
[04:22] | Um,so,yeah,I’m not–I’m not– I’m not feeling that great. | 我…我不是很舒服 |
[04:24] | I think I’m gonna skip it. | 我还是不去了 |
[04:26] | I don’t know. I think I have the flu,or maybe it’s food poisoning. | 可能是感冒了或者食物中毒了 |
[04:29] | -I– you’re sweating. -Yeah. | – 看你汗流浃背的 – 对 |
[04:30] | Yeah,I’m hot.. and,you know,cold. | 对啊 我热得很 又冷… |
[04:33] | Hot and cold. I have the chills. | 又热又冷 还打冷颤 |
[04:35] | Yeah,I think I’m just gonna go back to bed. | 我回床上睡会儿就好 |
[04:37] | It didn’t sound like you were sleeping. | 听起来你不像是在睡觉啊 |
[04:39] | You know,I could skip the appy and help you out if you want. | 要是你愿意 我可以不接阑尾手术 好帮你一把 |
[04:41] | No! Noi’M… I don’t want to get you sick,too,so.. | 别 千万别 我可不想传染你 |
[04:48] | -what are you all doing here? | 你们在这儿干什么? |
[04:49] | -Oh,uh,he’s mine.I met the ambulance. -And she’s sharing him with me. | – 手术是我的 我看到救护车的 – 我俩一起 |
[04:52] | He’s mine. I’m on call. | 手术是我的 今晚我值班 |
[04:53] | Good morning,DR. Bailey. You look nice today. | 早上好 Bailey医生 你今天真漂亮 |
[04:55] | Brownnoser. I got here first. And the chief said I’m the one to watch. | 马屁精 我最先到的 而且主任说我是重点培养对象 |
[04:58] | Oh,I get it. | 对了 |
[05:00] | It’s solo surgery time,and you all have heard,the past two years,thchief has assigned an appendectomy, | 选主刀医生啊 你们肯定都听说 前两年主任都分配了阑尾切除术 |
[05:05] | so you little mini surgeons dragged your butts out of bed to pick up some final tips from the master. | 因此就屁颠儿颠儿的来表现了吧 |
[05:11] | Yeah,it’s kinda cute. All right,I can use two of you. | 精神可嘉 好吧 我就选两人吧 |
[05:13] | -But I’m on call. -I-I just filled meredith in on the case. | – 我值班 正该我做 – 我刚跟Meredith介绍病患的病情 |
[05:16] | jason kron,47,tenderness over mcburney’s point. | Jason Kron 47岁 阑尾处有压痛感 |
[05:19] | Karev,what do you know about mr.Kron? | Karev 你对Kron先生的病情了解多少? |
[05:22] | I know he’s a lucky man to have you as a surgeon. | 他能由您主刀 真是几辈子修来的福分 |
[05:24] | Arthur soltanoff,45,fell from a second story window. | Arthur Soltanoff 45岁 从2楼窗户摔下 |
[05:27] | Stable vitals,multiple fractures and lacerations with evidence of head trauma. | 体征平稳 身体多处骨折和割伤 头部有明显外伤 |
[05:31] | Trauma one. DR. Bailey,I’m gonna need one of your residents. | 去外伤一科 Bailey医生 我需要一个住院医生 |
[05:34] | -Me.Mine.I’m on call. -It’s yours. | – 我 我值班 – 就你了 |
[05:35] | DR. Bailey,we have a patient wi severe abdominal pain. Can you spare a resident? | Bailey医生 有个病人有剧烈腹痛 你能派一个住院医生过来吗? |
[05:39] | All right,grey and yang,prep mr. Kron for surgery. | 好的 Grey和Yang 为Kron先生做术前准备 |
[05:42] | Karev,you never know. Severe abdominal pain could become an appendectomy. | Karev 说不定腹痛就能变成阑尾炎呢 |
[05:46] | DR. Bailey,I’m here to help in any way that I can. | Bailey医生 悉听尊便 |
[05:49] | If there’s a patient in pain,I’m there. | 为病患的消除病痛就是我的工作 |
[05:54] | can you feel that? Can you feel that? | 有感觉吗? |
[05:56] | There’s no need for you to be doing that. I can feel that. | 脸就没必要试了 我还有感觉 |
[06:01] | Okay,the residents are here,all of them. | 好了 所有的住院医生都在忙 |
[06:02] | They’re in the hospital,so whatever you’re doing… | 他们都在医院里 不管你们要做什么… |
[06:06] | -what are you doing? -We gave him an epidural. | – 你们做什么? – 我们对他进行了硬膜外麻醉 |
[06:08] | -And didn’t call me? -lexie.It just happened. | – 居然没叫上我? – 刚注射的 |
[06:10] | You know what? Epidurals don’t just happen. | 硬膜外麻醉不是说做就做的 |
[06:12] | I’m staying at death’S. I could’ve been here in ten minutes. | 我住在死东西家 10分钟就能到这里 |
[06:14] | You’re staying at meredith’s? | 你住在Meredith家? |
[06:15] | -Lexie. -what? | – 怎么了? |
[06:16] | Oh,dude. He peed himself. | 天啊 他尿床了 |
[06:19] | -we forgot the catheter. -No,no catheters. | – 我们忘插导尿管了 – 不行 不能插尿管 |
[06:21] | -you want to pee yourself again? -No. | – 你还想再尿床吗? – 不想 |
[06:24] | an epidural,hmm? | 硬膜外麻醉是吧? |
[06:26] | I’m impressed. | 真厉害呀 |
[06:27] | Death is so wrong about you. | 死东西真是看错你了 |
[06:30] | Why? What did she say? | 什么意思? 她说什么了? |
[06:32] | That you’re a priss. | 说你老是畏首畏尾 |
[06:34] | Too bad he’s not pregnant. We could do a c-section. | 真可惜他没有怀孕 要不我们可以来个剖腹产 |
[06:38] | -we could take out his appendix. -Or amputate his foot. | – 我们可以切除他的阑尾 – 或者截个肢 |
[06:40] | Seriously. | 说正经的 |
[06:44] | He doesn’t need his appendix. | 阑尾又没什么用 |
[06:47] | We could take out his appendix. | 我们能切除他的阑尾 |
[06:49] | We’ll find an empty O.R. We’ll be in and out in an hour. | 我们找个空手术室 一小时就能完事儿 |
[06:51] | -I’m sitting right here. -Oh,you could watch. | – 你们考虑一下我的感受 – 你可以看我们做啊 |
[06:53] | We wouldn’even have to put you under. You’d just stay on the epidural. | 我们都不用再给你打麻药了 硬膜外麻醉过了 |
[06:56] | I’m off tomorrow. I’d trade and take his shift so he could recover. | 明天我休息 我可以和他换班 他就能回去养伤了 |
[07:00] | But they’re all here. | 但住院医生们都在啊 |
[07:01] | They’re busy chasing solo surgeries. | 他们都忙着争主刀的位子 |
[07:03] | It’s a genius idea. We would be rock stars. | 这主意太棒了 有我们玩的! |
[07:06] | No. I draw a line at a tube in my penis. | 行 我绝不同意在小鸡鸡上插尿管 |
[07:09] | Line drawn. | 绝不同意 |
[07:11] | fine. | 好吧 |
[07:13] | Do me. | 切我的 |
[07:15] | As long as I can do one of you guys next. | 条件是下一次 你们要让我做实验 |
[07:19] | Done. | 说定了 |
[07:21] | Done. | 说定了 |
[07:23] | What do we got? | 什么情况? |
[07:24] | Massive injuries. Shepherd and hunt are working on him. | 大面积损伤 Shepherd和Hunt正在处理 |
[07:26] | Guy was sleepwalking and took a 2-story header through a plate glass window. | 这人梦游 撞穿了2楼的窗户 |
[07:29] | -Night terrors. -Can you imagine? | – 夜惊症 – 能想象吗? |
[07:32] | You wake up,you’re battered,you’re bruised,you don’t know where you are or how you got there. | 一觉醒来 满身是伤 不知自己在何处 |
[07:35] | Yeah,that sounds like my life– married,betrayed,gay,abandoned, | 就是我的写照嘛 结婚离婚 搞同被甩 |
[07:38] | and then I woke up and had no idea how I got here. | 一觉醒来 都搞不清怎么搞到这步田地 |
[07:40] | I just figure this is the bottom. | 这算是我人生的最低谷了 |
[07:42] | This is as bad as it gets. It can only go up from here. | 算是倒霉到头 否极泰来 |
[07:44] | left tib/fib. The rest of his trauma series is clear. | 除了左胫骨和腓骨 其余的外伤都清理好了 |
[07:47] | ***he’s got free fluid in there. | 他要做CT 脑内有积水 |
[07:49] | Oh,god. | 天啊 |
[07:50] | -No,ivy,get out of the way! -Dad. | – 不 Ivy 快走开! – 爸 |
[07:52] | -Ivy,the mountain lion’s right there. -Sir,you’re in a hospital. | – Ivy 前面有只美洲狮! – 先生 你现在是在医院 |
[07:54] | Ivy! Where’s my daughter? | Ivy! 我女儿呢? |
[07:55] | -Dad,I’m right here! -He’s gonna kill my daughter. | – 爸 我在这! – 他会杀了我女儿 |
[07:57] | He’s still asleep. | 他还在睡觉 |
[07:58] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[07:59] | Mr. Soltanoff,calm down. | Soltanoff先生 冷静点 |
[08:14] | okay,bailey’s got an appy in O.R.Two, | 好了 Bailey在手术室二做阑尾切除术 |
[08:16] | so this floor is out,but outpatient surgery is totally open. | 所以这层楼就没门了 不过门诊手术室就完全没问题 |
[08:20] | -Okay,let’s go. -looking for something? | – 好 那我们走吧 – 在找东西? |
[08:25] | we were giving sadie the tour. | 我们带Sadie逛逛 |
[08:27] | Uh,this is the O.R.Board. | 呃 这里是手术安排 |
[08:30] | And–and–and this is a patient. | 还有…这里是病人 |
[08:32] | Um,you’re in good hands. DR. Grey is an excellent doctor. | 你会被治好的 Grey医生可棒了 |
[08:37] | What’s next on the tour? | 下一站你们要去哪? |
[08:39] | -Back to skills lab? -Skills lab.Great idea. | – 回技能训练室? – 技能训练室 不错不错 |
[08:44] | Gotta stick with my allies. | 要跟我盟友走了 |
[08:46] | Smiley-face posters. That’s all I’m saying. | 笑容迷人 我说过了都 |
[08:50] | Mrs.Hammer,what seems to be the problem? | Mammer夫人 您哪里不对劲? |
[08:52] | Uh,I have this pain in my stomach,and I can’t keep food down. | 我的胃一直痛 吃的东西不消化 |
[08:56] | It just goes right through me. | 穿肠而过 |
[08:57] | Just tell him your theory,lauren. She has a theory. | 直接跟他说你那推测 Lauren |
[08:59] | Okay,I’m right here. I can speak. | 好 我就在这里 我有嘴巴 |
[09:01] | She thinks she has stomach cancer because the internet told her so. | 她觉得自己有了胃癌 因为她上网看的 |
[09:04] | Yeah,I’m not a hypochondriac,okay? | 对 但我没有忧郁症 好吗? |
[09:07] | -He’s not inside my body. -I have a theory,too,by the way. | – 他又不是我肚子里的蛔虫 – 跟你说 我也有个有个推测 |
[09:10] | It’s a crazy disease called diarrhea. | 这破病叫痢疾 |
[09:11] | -Seth. -Fine.Shutting up. | – 好 我闭嘴 |
[09:13] | -Let’s–let’s take a look. -Okay. | – 我们检查下吧 – 好 |
[09:16] | You’re not tender over your appendix,so we don’t need to take that out. | 碰你阑尾没有痛 所以就不用切除了 |
[09:20] | Well,that’s a good thing,right? I mean,you look upset. | 这是好事吧? 那你怎么看起来特失望 |
[09:23] | Mm,just disappointed… for you. | 嗯…只是替你失望下 |
[09:26] | I’m gonna have to collect a stool sample. | 我要取下大便样本 |
[09:30] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我真不信会出现这种事 |
[09:33] | It wasn’t a great nose anyway. | 反正也不是什么好看的鼻子 |
[09:34] | Yes,it was. What– it was a nice nose. | 好看 以前可是个好看的鼻子! |
[09:37] | Relax. I was kidding. | 放松 我说下笑而已 |
[09:40] | It was a gorgeous nose… And it will be again. | 以前就很美 以后也不会变的 |
[09:42] | Two weeks from now,you won’t even be able to tell anything happened. | 两个星期之后 都看不出来发生过什么事 |
[09:44] | -Really? -Mm,three weeks.Four tops. | – 真的吗? – 三个星期 顶多四个 |
[09:47] | -I hate you. -You lo mE. | – 我恨你 – 你爱我 |
[09:49] | Little pinch. | 会有点挤压感 |
[09:52] | Oh,come on. That didn’t hurt. | 噢 少来了 这个又不会痛 |
[09:56] | Yeah,well,maybe if I was having a good year,it would feel like just a little pinch. | 没错 如果今年诸事顺利 那可能只是挤压感 |
[10:00] | But it hurts,mark. It hurts a lot. | 可是很痛 Mark 很痛很痛 |
[10:03] | You know what? | 你知道不? |
[10:05] | I was gonna do this with some local,but I think we’ll use conscious setion, | 我本想局部麻醉 但还是朦胧麻醉吧 |
[10:10] | that way,when you wake up,your nose will be fixed,and it’ll be a whole new day. | 这样醒来时鼻子就好了 又是崭新的一天 |
[10:14] | Okay,well,at least I’ll still have you,right? | 好吧 那我至少还有你 对吧? |
[10:17] | You’ll still be my friend and have sex with me when I want? | 你还是我的朋友 需要时还会跟我上床吧? |
[10:21] | Anytime. You know,once your face heals. | 随时奉陪 等你脸好了以后 |
[10:26] | -I hate you. -You love me. | – 我恨你 – 你爱我 |
[10:29] | I hit a doctor? | 我打了个医生? |
[10:31] | I-I don’t understand. What am I even doing here? | 我不明白 我来这里干什么? |
[10:34] | Your daughter said you were having a bad dream and jumped out of the window. | 你女儿说 你那时在做恶梦 然后就跳出窗外面 |
[10:38] | Do you have a history of sleepwalking? | 你以前有梦游过吗? |
[10:40] | It started a couple of years ago when my wife died. | 几年前就开始了 我妻子死的时候 |
[10:42] | It scared me so much,I went to one of those sleep clinics. | 我被吓傻了 然后就去睡眠诊所看了下 |
[10:45] | They said it was stress induced and gave me some clonazepam. | 他们说是压力过大 给我开了些氯硝安定 |
[10:50] | How’s that been working? | 药物管用吗? |
[10:52] | well,I’m raising a 13 year old,so stress comes with the job. | 我要养13岁的小孩 所以工作有压力 |
[10:56] | I haven’t had an episode in a while. | 我有段时间没发作了 |
[10:58] | I must have forgotten to take my pill tonight. | 我昨晚一定是忘记吃药了 |
[11:02] | Honey… | 亲爱的… |
[11:05] | I am so sorry. You must have been so scared. | 我真的很抱歉 你肯定是被吓到了 |
[11:07] | I’m okay. I’m fine. | 我没事 我很好 |
[11:09] | -I’m just worried about you. -I’m sorry. | – 我只是在担心你 – 对不起 |
[11:18] | DR. Sloan. hello. | Sloan医生 你好 |
[11:20] | Do you know where they keep the I.V. Kits in here? | 你知道静脉注射工具在哪不? |
[11:21] | And where the hell are all the damn interns? | 实习生们都死哪去了? |
[11:24] | Um,the interns are interning. | 嗯…实习生正在实习 |
[11:28] | Busily interning. They’re v-very busy. | 很忙地实习 他们好忙 |
[11:29] | DR. Sloan. Little grey. | Sloan医生 小Grey |
[11:31] | I needed some medical supplies. | 我是来拿医疗器材的 |
[11:34] | Found the intern in the supply closet. | 刚好在器材室里碰上这个实习生 |
[11:37] | Did not invite the intern into the supply closet. | 不是请这个实习生来器材室的 |
[11:40] | Go away now,grey. | 快走 Grey |
[11:45] | stop looking at me like that. I didn’t do anything. | 别这样看着我 我又没做什么事 |
[11:47] | -Don’t do anything. -I didn’T. | – 什么事都别做 – 我没有 |
[11:48] | -Don’T. -I didn’t. | – 什么事都别做 – 我没有 |
[11:51] | -DR. Bailey,do you have to visualize the peritoneum? -Mm,depends. | – Bailey医生 你是要目测检验腹膜吗? – 看情况 |
[11:56] | I’ve seen so many,I can usually just feel it. | 我看过好多了 一般能感觉出来 |
[12:00] | Did you split the muscle this way or that way? | 你是要怎样割开肌肉? |
[12:02] | This way. No,wait. | 这样 噢 等等 |
[12:04] | -hold uP.That – That way. | 等一下 那样 |
[12:06] | It’s the kind of thing that becomes so natural,you don’t even think about it after a while. | 习惯成自然 你连想都不用都一下 |
[12:14] | Okay,the two of you are thinking so hard,you’re making me tired just looking at you. | 你们两个想得那么辛苦 我看你们一眼就觉得好累 |
[12:19] | -this is so cool. -cayou guys believe we’re actually doing this? | – 这好棒啊 – 你敢相信 我们真的要做吗? |
[12:22] | the epidural should be working. | 硬膜外麻醉已经起效了 |
[12:24] | Okay,she’s numbed. | 好 她已经麻醉了 |
[12:27] | -We’re ready. -Okay. | – 我们准备好了 – 好 |
[12:29] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[12:30] | you okay? | 你没事? |
[12:32] | I find the fact that you have parents and rules and smiley-face posters oddly comforting. | 你父母双全 遵规守纪 笑容迷人 让我无比安慰 |
[12:36] | -What? -I’m ready. | – 什么? – 我准备好了 |
[12:39] | Okay,surgical marker. I’m going to mark the incision. | 好 手术医生 我要画下切口 |
[12:45] | C-c-can you hold that a little bit closer? | 你可以再靠近点吗? |
[12:48] | Okay,one-third of theistance from the anterior superior iliac spine to the umbilicus. | 上前髂骨棘到脐眼的三分之一 |
[12:57] | That’s right about… | 大概是… |
[13:08] | it’s a great day to save lives,people. | 今天我们来救死扶伤吧 |
[13:11] | -Although,technically your life is just fine and– it’s nighttime. | – 虽然说你的完全没事 – 而且现在是午夜 |
[13:16] | Oh,but shepherd always says that and- | 可是Shepherd总是这么说 而且… |
[13:18] | – would you just go? -Scalpel. | – 你可以直接开始不? – 解剖刀 |
[13:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:31] | this is a bad idea. This is a really bad idea. | 这是个坏主意 这真的是个坏主意 |
[13:33] | and–and it’s the middle of the night,so our judgment is,you know,it–it–it’s off. | 已经是深夜了 我们脑子…不灵光了 |
[13:38] | But we can use this frustration that–that–that we’re feeling, | 因为我们这种挫败感… |
[13:40] | th-that’s driven us to the point where we’re about to do a very stupid thing, | …驱使我们去做一些傻事 |
[13:43] | a thing that I am certain we’d all regret,possibly from jail. | 这会让我们追悔莫及 可能还是在监狱里反省 |
[13:47] | And–and we can use the frustration for–for good. | 但我们也可以把挫败感转换成好事 |
[13:49] | We–we can ask for more time in the skills lab,and–and we can ask to observe more surgeries, | 我们可以要求多去技能实验室 多观摩手术 |
[13:53] | and we can demand that our residents teach us better. | 要求住院医生多教我们 |
[14:06] | Or you could just take out my appendix. | 或者你可以直接切除我的阑尾 |
[14:10] | Okay,I’m following the taeniae coli down to expose the appendix. | 好 我顺着结肠带往下找阑尾 |
[14:16] | -There it is. -look at that. | – 就在这里了 – 看下 |
[14:17] | -I want to see. -Get her a mirror. | – 我要看一下 – 给她拿块镜子过来 |
[14:22] | CooL. | 好酷啊 |
[14:25] | What? | 什么? |
[14:27] | Does it look a little inflamed to you? | 你觉不觉得有点发炎了? |
[14:31] | It does… a little. It looks inflamed. | 有一点…看起来是发炎了 |
[14:33] | What? Can I see the book? | 什么? 我能看一下书不? |
[14:35] | It’s normally only supposed to be 7 to 8 millimeters in diameter. | 正常情况 直径应该是七到八毫米 |
[14:39] | Yeah. It looks a little big. | 对 这个看起来有点大 |
[14:41] | If it’s inflamed,this isn’t routine procedure. | 如果发炎了 就不是常规步骤了 |
[14:44] | It’s A… we should.. | 那…我们应该… |
[14:46] | -we should call a resident. -We’re not calling a resident. | – 我们应该通知住院医师 – 我们不能通知住院医师 |
[14:49] | I’m sorry. I’m just… I’m really freaking out. | 对不起 我只是…我是真的抓狂了 |
[14:52] | Listen,I’m the one laying open on the table here,and e last thing I need is you panicking. | 听着 开膛躺在这里的是我 我最不需要的就是你惊慌失措 |
[14:55] | If you can’t handle it,leave. | 如果你应付不来 走人 |
[15:05] | anybody else? | 还有人吗? |
[15:10] | Kelly clamps and a 2-0 silk. | Kelly 给我夹钳和2-0缝合线 |
[15:16] | Your dad around? I need to check his stitches. | 你爸爸在这吗? 我要检查下他的缝线 |
[15:18] | He’s still having tests. | 他还在化验 |
[15:20] | I’ll come back. | 我等下回来 |
[15:22] | -How’s that doctor my dad hit? -She’ll be okay. | – 我爸爸打伤的那个医生怎样了? – 她会没事的 |
[15:25] | Tell her I’m really sorry. | 告诉她 我很抱歉 |
[15:26] | Why are you sorry? You didn’t hit her. | 你为什么抱歉? 又不是你打的 |
[15:28] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[15:31] | if I had been able to get my dad back to bed.. | 如果我能让他回床上睡觉… |
[15:34] | sometimes I can talk him back to sleep. | 因为有时候我能让他回去睡觉 |
[15:37] | But this hasn’t happened for a while,right,him sleepwalking? | 可是他梦游停了有好一阵子 对吧 |
[15:42] | Yeah. Right. | 对 没错 |
[15:47] | when’s the last time you slept? | 你最近一次睡觉是什么时候? |
[15:49] | It’s okay. I’m not that tired. | 没事的 我不累 |
[15:52] | Seriously,kid. You should get some rest. | 说真的 孩子 你要去休息下 |
[15:57] | so you diagnosed yourself? | 那你就自己诊断起来了? |
[16:01] | I ordered antibiotics online to kill a staph infection. | 我在网上买了些抗生素 来抑制葡萄球菌属感染 |
[16:04] | -Oh,my god! -That my husband dismissed as a pimple. | – 噢 我的天啊! – 却被我老公无视成小脓疱 |
[16:07] | Along with your dermatologist. | 我跟你皮肤科医生想的一样 |
[16:09] | Who,like,barely looked at it,okay? | 他基本上都没有看一眼 好不好 |
[16:11] | It was a staph infection,seth. It wasanit went away. | 就是葡萄球菌感染 Seth 确实是的 而且后来治好了 |
[16:15] | -After I took the drugs,it went away. -Pimples go away. | – 我吃了药 就好了 – 丘疹是会自己好的 |
[16:19] | Well,now you have c-diff,and it’s not going away on its own. | 现在成了难辨梭状芽孢杆菌 它不会自己好起来的 |
[16:22] | Well,how do I treat it? | 那我们要怎么治啊? |
[16:24] | You’ve basically killed all the healthy bacteria in your body. | 你基本杀死了体内所有的健康细菌 |
[16:26] | So now we have to introduce new healthy bacteria. | 所以我们现在要植入新的健康细菌了 |
[16:30] | Okay. | 还有呢 |
[16:31] | By,uh,performing what’s called A..A-a fecal transplant. | 呃…就是要进行…排泄物植入 |
[16:36] | Poop? I need a poop transplant? | 大便? 要给我植入大便? |
[16:39] | Well,we’d feed a small tube up your nose and down into your stomach. | 我们会将管子从你的鼻腔伸入胃部 |
[16:43] | The,uh,donor needs to be someone who you share everyday germs with,typically a spouse. | 捐献者需要和你有一样的生活环境 最好是你的伴侣 |
[16:53] | -Admit it was a pimple. -Seth. | – 承认那就是个丘疹 |
[16:55] | No,I’m not going to crap into a bowl until you admit it was a pimple. | 除非你承认 否则我才不会在个碗里大便 |
[16:59] | -Seth. -That’s the deal. | – 就这么说定了 |
[17:00] | When you’re ready,come and find me. | 准备好了就来找我 |
[17:04] | Come on. Just tell him it was a pimple. | 好了 告诉他是丘疹不就行了? |
[17:05] | It was not a pimple. | 那个不是丘疹! |
[17:10] | None of my interns are answering their pages. Did they go home or did they just not- | 我的实习生都不回呼 他们是回家了还是怎么… |
[17:13] | – hey,you.Where are the other morons? | 嗨 其它的白痴都在哪? |
[17:15] | I don’t know. I was just getting candy.And,um… | 我不知道 我就是来拿糖的 而且… |
[17:20] | -I don’t know. -Clearly. | – 我不知道 – 表达真好 |
[17:22] | I don’t know. I don’t know anything. | 我不知道 我什么都不知道 |
[17:29] | Give me your chocolate. | 把巧克力给我 |
[17:31] | No,all of it. | 所有的 |
[17:32] | No,give me that,too. | 还有 把那个也给我 |
[17:39] | Where are the stooges? | 你的小喽��们呢? |
[17:41] | Well,that moron is a moron,and the othemorons are A.W.O.L. | 那个是真白痴 其他的就是开开小差 |
[17:44] | I need an intern to page me if my guy agrees to crap. | 如果我的病人愿意大便 我需要个实习生通知我 |
[17:47] | I wonder if they’re in the skills lab. Sadie said something about skills lab. | 他们是不是在技能训练室 Sadie好像提到技能训练室了 |
[17:49] | Sadie’s in the hospital? | Sadie在医院? |
[17:51] | All that time in the skills lab is actually paying off. | 花在训练室里的时间终于得到回报了 |
[17:53] | My interns are still idiots,but at least they’re idiots that can put in an I.V. | 我的实习生还是很蠢 但起码他们现在会打点滴了 |
[17:57] | No,they’re just idiots. | 不 他们就是蠢货而已 |
[18:02] | So… what’s going on with izz? | 那么 Izzie到底怎么了? |
[18:04] | I don’t know what’s wrong with izzie. | 我不知道她怎么了 |
[18:06] | I’m sick of people not talking to each other. | 我受够不交流的人了 |
[18:09] | I’m gonna go get my crap chick some crap. | 我要去给我的粪便妞弄点大便了 |
[18:18] | meredith. | |
[18:21] | Do you have a sec? | 有空吗? |
[18:27] | -Tw what do you think you’re doing? -Charting.I’m only charting. | – 2号 你在干什么呢? – 填病历 填病历而已 |
[18:30] | Well… where’s–where’s 3 and 4.2? | 那…3号和4.2号呢? |
[18:33] | I-I don’t know. I thought they were– | 我不知道 他们可能… |
[18:35] | you know what?Stop talking. Come with me. | 行了 闭嘴 跟我了 |
[18:36] | You’re gonna do the post-op orders on the appy,and you’re gna tell me a | 你负责阑尾切除的术后扫尾工作 然后你告诉我 |
[18:39] | ll about whatever trouble you and your little friends are into. | 你和你那群小朋友到底惹什么麻烦了 |
[18:45] | Do you need a leash? Let’s go. | 要我牵着你走吗? 快走 |
[18:48] | No. | 不行 |
[18:56] | What do you mean,no? | 不行是什么意思? |
[18:59] | I mean… I k-kind of can’t walk… | 我是说 我…某种程度上…不能走路 |
[19:04] | due to the catheter and the epidural? | 导尿管和硬膜外麻醉造成的吧? |
[19:17] | I can hear your heart beating… | 我能听到你的心跳… |
[19:21] | which is odd,because they took it out for the autopsy. | 这太奇怪了 尸体解剖时已经把心脏取走了 |
[19:28] | This isn’t real,is it? | 这不是真的 对吗? |
[19:31] | This is real. | 这是真的 |
[19:34] | izzie,this is real. | Izzie 这是真的 |
[19:40] | I’m just gonna keep my eyes closed because this is like that moment in the morning | 我要继续闭着眼睛 这就像你早上刚起床时 |
[19:46] | when you first wake up and you’re still half asleep and everything seems.. | 还迷迷糊糊的 一切都… |
[19:51] | things are possible,dreams feel true,and for that one moment between waking and sleeping, | 可能发生 梦的感觉都很真实 在半梦半醒之间 |
[19:57] | anything can be real. | 什么都可能是真的 |
[20:01] | And then you open your eyes,and the sun hits you and… | 但当你张开双眼时 阳光射进你的眼睛… |
[20:05] | and you realize that… | 你才意识到… |
[20:09] | I’m just gonna keep my eyes closed. | 我还是闭着眼睛吧 |
[20:18] | Okay Okay. | – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[20:36] | I-I-I think she’s dying. | 我…我觉得她要死了 |
[20:41] | Her B.P. Is dangerously low. | 血压过低 |
[20:43] | we need to push 2 liters of L.R. | 注射两升乳酸林格氏液 |
[20:45] | should we call a code? | 叫急救小组吗? |
[20:45] | There is no code team in outpatient surgery in the middle of the night because normally, | 大半夜的门诊手术没有急救小组 因为通常 |
[20:48] | this procedure would be done by a surgeon in a regular O.R. | 这个手术应该在正规的手术室 由外科医生来完成 |
[20:51] | page the chief and go get bailey,and tell her there’s an emergency. | 呼主任 然后叫Bailey医生过来 给她说这有紧急情况 |
[20:54] | You’re not to say anything else,and take that crazy look off your face. | 其它什么都别说 把你那副快吓死的表情控制一下 |
[21:00] | Hey,how’s mr.Soltanoff? | 检查过Soltan先生了? |
[21:02] | I think his night terrors are happening more than he knows.The kid’s exhausted. | 他的夜惊次数要多于自己所知 他女儿已经精疲力尽了 |
[21:07] | It’s gotta be scary,going to bed at night,not knowing what you’re gonna wake up to. | 睡着的时候不知道醒来会是什么情况 确实挺恐怖的 |
[21:10] | Sounds like living with meredith. | 听起来像和Meredith住一起的状况 |
[21:12] | She takes in strays. | 她收留无家可归的人 |
[21:13] | It’s your fault,you know. | 这得怪你 |
[21:17] | I never thought about little grey in that way until you told me not to. | 你说之前我从来都没想过 要和小Grey干什么 |
[21:20] | Now I can’t help it. | 我现在情不自禁 |
[21:21] | You planted a seed. | 你埋下了这颗种子 |
[21:23] | Unplant it. | 那就把它挖出来 |
[21:26] | She wants to tell you something. | 她想和你谈谈 |
[21:32] | I believe that you believe it was a pimple. | 我相信你认为它是个丘疹 |
[21:36] | Lauren. | |
[21:37] | That’s the best I can do. | 我尽最大力了 |
[21:39] | – I believe that you believe it was- it was a pimple. | – 我明白你认为它是个丘疹 – 它本来就是 |
[21:44] | It was a staph infection. | 是葡萄状球菌感染 |
[21:46] | No poo.No poo for you. | 没大便了 不给你了 |
[21:49] | All right,wait,dude. | 好了 等等 兄弟 |
[21:50] | She could lie to you and tell you what you want to hear,but she’s not. | 她可以撒谎说你想听的东西 但她没有 |
[21:53] | She’s telling you what’s real for her. | 她在告诉你自己真实的想法 |
[21:55] | Stop walking away. | 别老是华丽转身 |
[22:04] | I still think this could be stomach cancer. | 我还是觉得有可能是胃癌 |
[22:07] | And when I get a headache,I think it’s a brain tumor. | 我头疼时 我就觉得有可能是脑瘤 |
[22:11] | And I lay awake and feel lumps in my breasts, | 我躺在那发现胸部有肿块时 |
[22:15] | and then my heart starts to race and I think I’m having a heart attack.a | 我就开始心跳加速 然后以为自己得了心脏病 |
[22:19] | So no,I don’t think it was a pimple. | 所以 没错 我不认为那是个丘疹 |
[22:23] | The world is a scary place… | 世界充满了吓人的事情… |
[22:28] | and there are a thousand things day that can kill you. | 每天都有成百上千可以要你命的东西 |
[22:33] | And I don’t see how you don’t see it. | 我不懂你为什么看不出来 |
[22:39] | DR. Bailey… there’s an emergency in outpatient surgery. | Bailey医生… 门诊手术发生了紧急状况 |
[22:41] | What kind of emergency? | 什么紧急状况? |
[22:43] | There’s A… it’s an emergency. | 就是…就是很紧急 |
[22:48] | Please come. | 麻烦你来一下 |
[22:51] | I’d like to do an E.E.G. | 我要做个脑电图 |
[22:53] | There’s a chance that your night terrors are caused by a kind of epilepsy in the frontal lobe of your brain. | 你的夜惊有可能是一种 脑前叶癫痫造成的 |
[22:57] | I-I went through all that in the sleep clinic. | 我在睡眠门诊检查过了 |
[23:00] | As long as I take my meds– | 只要我吃药… |
[23:01] | we have reason to believe that the problem may be a lot worse than you’re awe of. | 我们相信情况比你意识到的要糟 |
[23:04] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[23:06] | Ivy,how often does your dad sleepwalk? | Ivy 你爸爸多久梦游一次? |
[23:08] | I slP.I just forgot my meds this time. | 这次是我睡着了 忘吃药了 |
[23:11] | No,you didn’T. | 不是的 |
[23:13] | You took them while I was brushing my teeth like you always do, | 我刷牙的时候你就吃了 每次都这样 |
[23:16] | and then you put me to bed like you always do, | 然后你像平常一样把我抱到床上 |
[23:19] | and then you woke up screang like you always do. | 然后你像平常一样大喊大叫的醒来 |
[23:22] | Ivy– | |
[23:23] | I try to stay awake at night because usually I can talk you back to bed.but tonight, | 我每晚都尽量不睡 因为我一般能把你劝回到床上 但是今晚 |
[23:29] | I must have fallen asleep. | 我一定是睡着了 |
[23:32] | honey,why didn’t you tell me? | 宝贝 为什么没告诉过我? |
[23:33] | You said these bad dreams were caused by stress,and I’m your stress. | 你说过这些噩梦是由压力造成的 而我就是你的压力 |
[23:37] | you take such good care of me during the day, | 白天你把我照顾的这么好 |
[23:40] | I thought the least I could do was take care of you at night,dad. | 我想我至少能在晚上照顾你 老爸 |
[23:43] | But we’re saying the nightmares were caused by the epilepsy,not the stress. | 但是现在我们怀疑噩梦不是因为压力 而是由癫痫造成的 |
[23:47] | And if the test confirms the epilepsy,you understand what that would mean? | 如果检测确定是癫痫 你知道我的意思吗? |
[23:53] | This wasn’t my fault? | 这不是我的错? |
[23:54] | That it wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[23:58] | dad… | 老爸… |
[24:02] | let’s get the E.E.G. | 我们做脑电波图吧 |
[24:06] | sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[24:14] | Denny?Denny? | |
[24:19] | Denny? Denny? Denny? | |
[24:23] | God. | 上帝 |
[24:24] | – What’s all the yelling about?- You can’t do that. | – 为什么大喊大叫的? – 你不能那样 |
[24:26] | You can’t just disappear.I thought you were gone. | 你不能就这么消失了 我以为你走了 |
[24:28] | – I was just- I thought you had left me again. | – 我只是 – 我以为你又离开我了 |
[24:33] | Izzie,I told you,I’m here for you. | Izzie 我告诉过你 我是为你来的 |
[24:34] | No,you’re not.You died. | 不 你没有 你死了 |
[24:36] | You died,and you left me here. | 你死了 然后离开我 |
[24:38] | I was left here by myself. | 我独自一个人 |
[24:40] | You left me… all alone. | 你留下我… 一个人 |
[24:42] | – You’re not alone anymore.- Why?Why did you come back? | – 你不再孤单了 – 为什么? 你为什么回来? |
[24:45] | I had moved on.I-I got over you. | 我熬过去了 我放下你了 |
[24:47] | I have a life and a job and a boyfriend,and–and now you’re back, | 我有生活 有工作 有了男朋友 现在 你回来了 |
[24:52] | and I’m in this room all day,probably talking to myself. | 而我 一整天呆在这屋子里 可能 只是自言自语 |
[24:54] | I’m probably going crazy,and there is a real world out there,and I’m stuck in here with you. | 我大概要疯了 真实的世界在等着我 而我却和你困在这里 |
[25:00] | – I’m sorry I died.- No.No,screw you. | – 很抱歉我死了 – 不不 去你的 |
[25:04] | No,you don’t get to apologize for dying. | 你不该为去世道歉 |
[25:07] | U don’t get to apologize because I killed you! | 你不该道歉 因为是我害死了你! |
[25:09] | – Izzie- I convinced you to let me cut the l-vad,and I killed you, | – 我切断了左心室辅助器 害死了你 |
[25:14] | so you don’t get to apologize for dying. | 所以你不用因为死了向我道歉 |
[25:16] | – Izzie- dead people don’t apologize. | – 死人不用道歉 |
[25:18] | – Izzie- no,just shut up. | – 不 闭嘴 |
[25:21] | shut up. | 别说话 |
[25:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:50] | I love you,too. | 我也爱你 |
[25:55] | what the hell is going on? | 这到底怎么了? |
[25:56] | We were trying to take out her appendix. | 我们想要切除她的阑尾 |
[25:58] | Well,whose foolish idea was that? | 这是谁的蠢主意? |
[26:00] | Mine. | 我的 |
[26:03] | Where are we? | 进行到哪了? |
[26:03] | we just found the artery in the mesoappendix. | 我们刚找到阑尾系膜的动脉 |
[26:05] | Apparently the stitches the interns did came off. | 明显实习医生们没有把缝合做好 |
[26:07] | Hand me another 3-silk.Damn,I need some more suction. | 再递给我一个3号丝线 见鬼 这里的血需要再吸干净一些 |
[26:10] | How’s her pressure holding up? | 她的血压怎么样? |
[26:11] | – 74 systolic.- She is really bleeding. | – 收缩压74 – 失血很厉害 |
[26:13] | – I can’t see anytng.- the stump isn’t closed right. | – 我什么都看不到了 – 根部缝合的有问题 |
[26:16] | She needs a partial cecectomy. | 她需要做部分切除 |
[26:18] | I can’t get to the appendiceal artery. | 我找不到阑尾动脉 |
[26:19] | Come on.Yes,you can.You almost had it. | 加油 你行的 快找到了 |
[26:23] | Is your visualization better? | 能清楚点儿了吗? |
[26:24] | No,I still– I-I can’t see anything. | 没有 还是… 我什么也看不到 |
[26:26] | Look,look,don’t panic.Here,put that down. | 听着 别害怕 放下那个 |
[26:29] | Feel down for e mesoappendix. | 找阑尾系膜 |
[26:31] | All right,find the pulsations. | 好的 找跳动的地方 |
[26:35] | Now follow it to the end. | 现在 沿着它摸到底部 |
[26:38] | It feels…okay,I think I got it. | 感觉像… 好的 我找到了 |
[26:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:41] | Here,place your clamp. | 拿着 用钳子夹住 |
[26:44] | Okay,yeah.That’s right. | 好的 |
[26:46] | Okay,grey,you tie it off while yang holds the clamp in place. | 好的 Grey 现在Yang扶着止血钳 你缝合 |
[26:49] | Stick tie or ligature suture? | 用针缝合还是用胶带? |
[26:51] | Hey,hey,whatever works. | 嘿 嘿 随你便 管用就行 |
[26:52] | You’ll have to do what feels right to you. | 你得做你觉得对的 |
[26:55] | Ligature suture. | 那缝合 |
[27:07] | are we gonna go to jail? | 我们会进监狱么? |
[27:10] | You’re not gonna go to jail ’cause you didn’t have the balls to stay in the room. | 你不会进监狱的 因为你没胆量待在那个房间里 |
[27:13] | The rest of us are gonna go to jail. | 我们剩下的会进监狱的 |
[27:19] | I just heard. | 我刚得到消息 |
[27:21] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么了? |
[27:23] | We live together.You should’ve come to me. | 我们住在一起 你应该来找我 |
[27:25] | So what,you… | 那又怎样 你… |
[27:27] | you could’ve saved me? | 你会救我么? |
[27:28] | No,but maybe I could’ve stopped you. | 不 但是我可能会阻止你 |
[27:29] | No,this isn’t about you. | 这跟你没关系 |
[27:31] | George,this is the one thing that I have done in the past femonths that wasn’t about getting you to notice me. | George 这是过去几个月来第一件 不是为了让你注意我而做的事情 |
[27:37] | I did this. | 我做了这些 |
[27:38] | You had nothing to do with it. | 跟你一点关系都没有 |
[27:40] | This was all me. | 只跟我有关系 |
[27:44] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[27:46] | She’s,like,in love with you. | 她爱上你了 |
[27:48] | How did you miss that? | 你还真不知道? |
[28:12] | it’s 9-1-1.I have to go. | 紧急情况 我得走了 |
[28:14] | Okay,so go. | 好 走吧 |
[28:19] | Is this the part where. | 是不是你回到天堂或者别的什么地方 |
[28:21] | you go back to heaven or wherever,and you and your dead guy friends | 会和你的去世了的朋友们聊起 |
[28:25] | talk about how great it was that you gave me this last night together, | 昨夜你给我带来多美好的时光 |
[28:28] | that I… | 我… |
[28:30] | needed it to grieve and ve on? | 需要这些缓和悲伤然后向前看 |
[28:32] | Me and my dead guy friends mostly talk about sports. | 我和我那些死人朋友大部分谈论体育 |
[28:35] | Denny. | |
[28:36] | Izzie,go. | Izzie 去吧 |
[28:39] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不会去的 |
[28:50] | wee just about ready. | 我们马上准备好了 |
[28:53] | I’m sorry,honey,for all my crazy. | 对不起 宝贝 我太过分了 |
[28:55] | Don’t be sorry. | 别抱歉 |
[28:57] | I love you,even crazy. | 我爱你 甚至爱你的疯狂 |
[28:59] | Okay,I’ve taken your crap all these years. | 这些年我领受了不少你的废话 |
[29:01] | It’s finally time for you to take mine. | 现在终于轮到你也接收点我的废物了 |
[29:05] | I’m here for my wife,but I think it’s better for our sex life | 我会陪着我妻子 但是为了我们以后的性生活考虑 |
[29:07] | if i don’t see this,so I’ll be he for her down in the lobby. | 我最好还是不要看这些 我在大厅等着 |
[29:19] | no more spikes.We’ve eliminated the seizure area. | 脑电波没有显示大的波动了 我们已经清除了发病区域 |
[29:21] | now he can finally get a dece night’s sleep. | 他终于能睡个不错的觉了 |
[29:24] | How did he not know this was happening? | 他怎能不知道都发生了什么? |
[29:26] | Wait,why is it his fault for not noticing? | 等下 没注意到这些 为什么是他的错呢? |
[29:28] | He’s going through his life thinking that they had the kind of relationship | 他一直都觉得他们之间是 互相倾听交谈的关系 |
[29:30] | where she could talk to him,if she was in trouble,she would tell him. | 如果发生什么事情了 她可以向他倾诉 |
[29:33] | If you really have feelings for someone, | 如果你真正关心某人 |
[29:36] | if you really love them,then you talk to them,right? | 如果你真正爱他 你会去主动关心的 对吧? |
[29:39] | Maybe she tried. | 也许她试过 |
[29:41] | We don’t know what went on between them. | 我们不知道到底发生了什么 |
[29:43] | Maybe words failed her. | 也许一些话让她失望了 |
[29:46] | Sometimes… | 有的时候… |
[29:48] | rds fail. | 是说的话不合时宜 |
[29:56] | Your dad won’t be out of surgery for at least another hour. | 你爸爸还得一个小时才能结束手术 |
[29:59] | You could have a little nap. | 你应该去睡会 |
[30:03] | What,you’re 13,you’ hitting the hard stuff? | 你才13岁就喝这些烈性的东西? |
[30:06] | I like the taste. | 我喜欢这种味道 |
[30:10] | I was raised by parents who weren’t very interested in having kids. | 我的父母对养育孩子并不感兴趣 |
[30:14] | They had friends,they had lives. | 他们有朋友 有自己的生活 |
[30:17] | They weren’t around much at night. | 晚上都不怎么在家 |
[30:19] | And before I went to bed,I’d turn on all the tvs… | 我睡觉前 我打开所有的电视 |
[30:23] | every light in the house,even in the closets. | 房子里所有的灯 甚至衣橱里的 |
[30:27] | Still couldn’t sleep. | 仍然不能入睡 |
[30:33] | It’s hard to sleep when you don’t feel safe in your own house,isn’t it? | 如果在自己家里感觉不安全的话 一定很难入睡 不是么? |
[30:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:41] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[30:44] | You are going to sleep. | 你现在睡会 |
[30:45] | No. | 不 |
[30:47] | I’m not taking no for an answer. | 不准你说不 |
[30:49] | Close your eyes.I’ll be here. | 闭上眼睛 我就在这 |
[30:52] | Go oN… | 来吧… |
[30:55] | close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[31:06] | I was sleeping,and sleep isn’t easy for me to come by. | 我当时在睡觉 能睡着是很难得的 |
[31:11] | – But I was finally sleeping,then I get a call- I can’t believe it. | – 但是当我终于睡着时 我接到一个电话 – 我无法相信 |
[31:15] | I still can’t believe it. | 我仍然无法相信 |
[31:16] | Don’t beat yourself up too much about it. | 别太自责了 |
[31:19] | I’ve seen a lot of maturity in the two of you through this whole mess. | 整个过程中我还是看到了 你们两个有很多成熟的地方 |
[31:22] | You handled the crisis,you handled the surgery,you saved that girl’s life. | 你们处理好了危机 进行了手术 你们救了那女孩一命 |
[31:27] | And you called for help right away. | 你们马上寻求帮助 |
[31:31] | The was a time not so long ago that you would’ve reached a different conclusion. | 不久前你们采取的行动可能完全不同 |
[31:35] | You could’ve stuck to the code and saved your own,tried to hide the whole mess. | 你们会宁可自己处理病人 明哲保身 想要把所有的错误隐藏起来 |
[31:39] | You know,sometimes protecting your colleagues is solidarity. | 有的时候 保护你的同事是团结 |
[31:42] | And sometimes it’s just hubris. | 有的时候只是自以为是 |
[31:45] | I’m glad to see you know the difference. | 你们了解其间的区别 我很欣慰 |
[31:48] | Chief,you don’t– I-I can’t let you two get in trouble for this. | 主任…我不能给你们惹这种麻烦 |
[31:50] | Lexie– no,it’s not right. | – 不 这样不对 |
[31:52] | People tried to stop me.DR. Yang told me yesterday to shut it down,but I didn’t listen. | 大家都阻止我 Yang医生昨天叫我别做 我不听话 |
[31:56] | – You knew about this yesterday?did you know?- sir.i… | – 你昨天就知道了? 你知道吗? – 主任… |
[31:59] | No. | 不 |
[32:02] | – You knew?You knew…- no! | – 你早知道? 你早知道… – 不是! |
[32:03] | They were gonna cut her open? | 她们要给她开膛破肚? |
[32:04] | No!Lexie just said you knew. | 不! Lexie说你知道 |
[32:06] | SutureS. | 缝合而已 |
[32:07] | I knew they were doing sutures on themselves, | 我知道她们自己练缝合 |
[32:09] | and I didn’t think I needed to say anything because I had shut it down,I had handled it. | 而且我认为没必要说 因为我已经处理好了 阻止他们了 |
[32:12] | Apparently you didn’t,because it almost cost lexie her job | 显然你没处理好 Lexie差点失去工作 |
[32:14] | not to mention that sadie almost died in there. | 更别说Sadie差点都死了 |
[32:16] | Okay,you know what?Sadie did that to herself. | 你知道吗? Sadie自愿的 |
[32:18] | And let’s not pretend that you have some sort of relationship with lexie. | 你别假装和Lexie有什么关系 |
[32:21] | Let’s not pretend that you care about her. | 别装作你在乎她 |
[32:22] | I care about my job,and I care about doing the right thing. | 我在乎我的事业 我在乎做正确的决定 |
[32:25] | Who are you to lecture me on doing the right thing? | 你以为自己是谁 就来教训我? |
[32:27] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑? |
[32:29] | You’re not an attending,meredith. | 你不是主治医师 Meredith |
[32:30] | You may be sleeping with one,but you aren’t one yet. | 你和主治医师上床 但你自己还不是 |
[32:32] | Is that what this is about–derek? | 这是问题所在…Derek? |
[32:33] | It’s always gonna be about derek? | 总是与Derek有关? |
[32:34] | Okay,fine,it’s not about derek. | 好 这与Derek无关 |
[32:36] | It’s about you and me,and the fact that you didn’t have my back in that room. | 是咱俩的事 在主任面前你没有支持我 |
[32:39] | What would you have wanted me to say? | 那我能说什么? |
[32:40] | I don’t know.Anything. | 我不知道 什么都行 |
[32:41] | You should’ve said anything. | 你说什么都行 |
[32:43] | You have a relationship with the chief. | 你和主任有关系 |
[32:45] | You have his ear,but you didn’t say anything to defend me. | 他听你的 但是你没维护我 |
[32:48] | Because this isn’t just on me. | 这不只是我一人的事 |
[32:52] | I mean,you just stood there,and you watched him take me out of the running for solo surgery. | 你只是站在那 看着他把我竞选主刀的资格取消 |
[32:56] | You let me take all the blame,but the fact is that we all had interns in that room. | 你让我承担一切责任 事实上我们的实习生都参与了 |
[33:00] | We all failed to supervise them. | 我们都没管好实习生 |
[33:02] | And if your friend had died in there,if you and i hadn’t saved her life,that would’ve been on all of us,too. | 如果你朋友死了 如果你我没救活她 那我们都有责任 |
[33:08] | You should’ve said that. | 你应该说这些 |
[33:23] | why are you looking at me? | 你们看着我干嘛? |
[33:24] | We were just wondering… | 我们只是在想… |
[33:25] | the interns… | 实习医生… |
[33:26] | what you’re going to say to them. | 你准备怎么教育他们 |
[33:28] | D–unh-unh. No,no. | 呃 不 |
[33:29] | I’m tired.I’m not saying anything to the interns. | 我累坏了 我不教育实习生 |
[33:32] | I raised my babies. | 我已经把我自己的孩子们教育好了 |
[33:33] | You were my babies. | 你们就是我教育好的孩子们 |
[33:34] | Now you all grown folks. | 你们都长大了 |
[33:36] | It’s on yoU.You raise your ownabies. | 轮到你们教育孩子了 |
[33:38] | So we have to talk to ’em? | 我们得自己教育他们? |
[33:40] | Your babies. | 那是你们的事 |
[33:42] | What do we say? | 我们说什么好? |
[33:43] | Do you really need a speech from me,at this point,after all this time? | 在这种时候 经历了那么多 你们真的需要我教你们? |
[33:47] | Because,I mean,if you do,you shouldn’t even be here. | 如果你们需要 你们根本没资格在这里 |
[33:49] | If you do,then I haven’t raised you right,and I know I raised you right. | 如果你们需要 那是我没教育好你们 但我教育好了 |
[33:53] | No,you don’t get a speech from me. | 我不会帮你们的 |
[33:56] | It’s time for you to make your own speeches. | 你们自己教育 |
[34:11] | DR. Grey,present. | Grey医生 介绍情况 |
[34:14] | Sadie harris,30,three hours status post-appendectomy complicated by severe hemorrhaging. | Sadie Harris 30岁 阑尾切除并发大出血后三小时 |
[34:19] | death,what is this? | 死东西 这算什么? |
[34:21] | DR. Spalding. | Spalding医生 |
[34:22] | Vitals stable,triple antibiotic coverage. | 生命迹象稳定 使用三倍抗生素 |
[34:25] | She should fully recover within two weeks. | 她两周内会完全恢复 |
[34:28] | And? | 还有呢? |
[34:29] | And… we,your surgeons… | 还有…我们… 就是给你做手术的实习生们… |
[34:33] | made mistakes that compromised your care, | 出现失误 导致损害你的身体 |
[34:36] | mistakes that reflect poorly on this hospital and that won’t happen again. | 医院管理不周造成失误 以后再也不会发生了 |
[34:41] | effective immediately,every intern here is on probation. | 从现在开始 所有实习生都将被留院察看 |
[34:44] | So much as sneeze… | 犯一点小错… |
[34:46] | and you’re donE. | 你们就完了 |
[34:48] | none of you will see the inside of an O.R. Until further notice. | 所有人不许进手术室观摩 等待日后通知 |
[34:51] | You’ve lost the chief’s respect,which,believe me,is not an easy thing to get back. | 你们失去了主任的信任 相信我 这可不是容易挽回的 |
[34:56] | And speaking for myself,you’ve lost my respect,and you probably won’t ever get that back. | 对于我来说 你们也失去了我的信任 基本上也很难挽回 |
[35:00] | but he still respects izzie stevens. | 他还信任Izzie Stevens |
[35:02] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么? |
[35:04] | you seem still respect izzie stevens,and she killed a patient. | 你还信任Izzie Stevens 但是她治死了一个病人 |
[35:08] | She was trying to save a man’s life. | 她当时是努力救人 |
[35:11] | And you almost killed a friend for fun.It’s different. | 而你们为了玩玩 差点杀了一个朋友 这就是区别 |
[35:24] | How you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[35:26] | they give good drugs here. | 止痛药效果不错 |
[35:30] | do I look bad? | 我看起来糟吗? |
[35:31] | Oh,you look beautiful. | 你看起来美极了 |
[35:32] | Just badge of honor all over your face. | 脸上布满荣誉徽章呐 |
[35:35] | – oh,god.- I’m sorry. | – 真要命 – 抱歉 |
[35:42] | Did I hear correctly,that the,um,interns went scalpel crazy? | 不知我听错没 实习生做了疯狂手术? |
[35:46] | Yes,you did. | 没听错 |
[35:49] | oh,crazy. | 疯了 |
[35:52] | I don’t know that they were–crazy. | 我不知道他们是否…疯了 |
[35:55] | I can remember what it’s like– being an intern,just loving medicine, | 我记得那种感觉 实习时期狂爱医学 |
[35:59] | being so excited by surgery,wanting to operate so badly that I’d do anything… | 对手术充满向往 为得到手术什么都做得出来 |
[36:06] | that I couldn’t stop bouncing up and down long enough to even hold a scalpel. | 就拿一下手术刀 我都乐得上蹿下跳 |
[36:11] | – Now… – now? | – 而现在… – 现在? |
[36:20] | Girl,I can do most of my surgeries without even thinking about it. | 做大多数手术 我都不多想 |
[36:24] | It’s like I’m driving. | 就像开车 |
[36:25] | You know,suddenly I’m at home,I don’t even know how I got there. | 突然就开回家了 我甚至不知道路上怎么走的 |
[36:30] | It’s rote. | 就是机械性的反复 |
[36:33] | I don’t even remember most surgeries.. | 甚至都记不得大多数手术了.. |
[36:35] | most of the lives I save. | 我挽救的那些生命 |
[36:39] | And the residents,they’re working so hard, | 但住院医师 他们那么努力 |
[36:42] | just working like crazy to get to do a solo surgery that I have come to hate. | 为了当主刀 疯狂工作 而我都厌烦做主刀了 |
[36:48] | I hate appys. | 我讨厌阑尾切除术 |
[36:50] | Just–appys bore me. | 阑尾切除 让我感到厌烦 |
[36:52] | I resent the appendix for bothering to get hot and needing to come out. | 我恨阑尾会发炎 还得开刀取出来 |
[36:57] | I resent an organ. | 我恨一个器官 |
[36:59] | That’S… I don’t know. | 这简直是…我也不懂 |
[37:03] | Maybe I don’t want to do general surgery after all. | 或许我压根就不想做常规手术 |
[37:06] | Maybe I need a new challenge. | 或许我需要新的挑战 |
[37:07] | Maybe I need something to make me bouncup and down. | 或许我需要让生活起伏的调味品 |
[37:12] | Maybe I’m just tired. | 或许我只是累了 |
[37:15] | It’s okay… to be tired. | 有时候觉得累了 是很正常的 |
[37:21] | Right? | 对吧? |
[37:24] | You’re tired,too? | 你也累了? |
[37:27] | I’m exhausted. | 我精疲力竭 |
[37:30] | Deep-down-inside exhausted. | 心力交瘁 |
[37:34] | I just–I want.. | 我只想… |
[37:39] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[37:42] | But I want something. | 但我想有点寄托 |
[37:46] | Well,that makes two of us. | 这是我们俩的交集 |
[37:52] | sleep… it’s t easiest thing to do. | 睡眠 是最简单的事 |
[37:56] | You just… | 只需 |
[37:59] | close your eyes. | 轻合双眼 |
[38:06] | Okay,fine. | 好吧 |
[38:08] | The surgery was a bad idea. | 手术是个坏主意 |
[38:10] | No,it was a terrible idea. | 不 简直是糟透了 |
[38:12] | And speaking as your boss,it was an irresponsible and reckless idea that makes me seriously question | 这是个极不负责又草率的想法 作为你老板 我严肃质疑… |
[38:17] | if you have what it takes to be a good doctor. | 你是否具备成为一个好医生的素质 |
[38:20] | – Death- and as your friend… | – 死东西 – 而作为你的朋友 我想说 |
[38:24] | what the hell is going on with you? | 你到底在想什么? |
[38:30] | Don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[38:31] | But for so many of us,sleep seems out of our grasp. | 但对我们多数人而言 睡眠不在掌控之内 |
[38:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:42] | Your mom used to see how tired I was. | 你母亲见过我憔悴的样子 |
[38:45] | She used to make you bring me home ’cause I was all alone and needed a family. | 她曾让你带我回家 因为我独身一人需要家的关怀 |
[38:50] | That was a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[38:52] | So either you bring her home,or I will. | 那你带她回家吧 要不我来 |
[39:01] | We want it,buT… | 我们渴求 |
[39:04] | we don’t know how to get it. | 但不知该如何获得 |
[39:14] | I don’t know why I came here. | 我不知道我怎么来这儿了 |
[39:23] | – Do you wt to come in?- No.No. | – 想进来坐坐不? – 不了 |
[39:24] | I-I don’t think that’d be appropriate. | 我觉得不太合适 |
[39:30] | Well,do you want to go someplace else? | 你想去别的地方坐坐? |
[39:35] | No. | 不用 |
[39:54] | I think you’re beautiful. | 我觉得你很漂亮 |
[40:01] | But once we face our demons… | 可是一旦面对我们心中的恶魔 |
[40:03] | face our fears. | 正视恐惧 |
[40:16] | Lexie’s here. | Lexie在这儿 |
[40:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:19] | Are you making up a bed for her? | 你在给她铺床? |
[40:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:23] | You brought home a stray. | 你带回家一个流浪儿 |
[40:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:27] | And turn to each other for help… | 彼此寻求帮助 |
[40:30] | I’m gonna try to grab some sleep.I gotta be back at the hospital in six hours. | 我得去补个觉 6个小时内我就得赶回医院 |
[40:34] | – Okay.- Okay. | – 好 – 那就这样 |
[40:37] | No,alex,wait. | 不 Alex 等等 |
[40:40] | I’m a mess. | 我一团糟 |
[40:42] | I’m a flat-out,freaking mess. | 我一团糟 彻底崩溃 |
[40:43] | I know that.I know and… I’m sorry. | 我自己知道 我很抱歉 |
[40:48] | – You deserve a lot better.- Stop. | – 你能找到更好的女孩子 – 别说了 |
[40:51] | Look,if you don’t want to be with me,if this is too much for you right now,that’s okay. | 听着 如果你不想和我在一起 如果你现在无法接受 没关系 |
[40:59] | But you’re gonna have to break up with me ’cause I’m not going anywhere. | 但你必须直接了当和我分手 因为我对你没什么不满 |
[41:02] | I can handle the ms. | 我能处理这状况 |
[41:04] | So it’s up to you. | 一切由你决定 |
[41:09] | You coming? | 来一起睡不? |
[41:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:26] | I can’T… | 我没法… |
[41:28] | it’s okay. | 没事 |
[41:31] | I’ll be right here. | 我会一直在这儿 |
[41:33] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[41:35] | Nighttime isn’t so scary because… | 夜晚并非想象中可怕 因为 |
[41:41] | we realie aren’t all alone in the dark. | 夜色中我们并不孤单 |