时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | there’s this thing that happens when people find out you’re a doctor. | 当人们发现你是医生时 常会那样 |
[00:17] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:21] | DiD… you… patter? | 你求…芬了吗? |
[00:27] | Propose? | 求婚? |
[00:29] | No,not yet. | 没 还没 |
[00:31] | you’ll bethe first to know. | 求了就第一个告诉你 |
[00:32] | They stop seeing you as a person and begin to see you as something bigger than you are. | 他们不再施以平常眼光 会神化你 |
[00:37] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了? |
[00:39] | She’s,uh… okay. | 她…没事 |
[00:42] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[00:44] | They have to see us that way,as gods. | 他们必须将我们神化 |
[00:47] | Otherwise we’re just like everyone else– unsure… flawed… normal. | 不愿我们泯然众人 犹豫踌躇 白璧微瑕 并非过人 |
[00:55] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了? |
[00:57] | – There’s no change.Is this the M.C.A. Doppler? – Yeah. | – 没有变化 这是中脑动脉超声图? – 是的 |
[00:58] | Can I get you anything,coffee? | 要我给你买什么不 咖啡? |
[01:00] | I’m fine.I’m fine.Thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[01:01] | So we act strong,we remain stoic. | 我们伪装坚强 坚忍克己 |
[01:05] | We hide the fact that we’re all too human. | 极力掩饰 我们也是常人 |
[01:09] | He still beating himself up? | 他还在硬撑? |
[01:11] | Addison thinks he’s still beating himself up. | Addison觉得他在硬撑 |
[01:13] | Alex… | |
[01:15] | the head of neuro hasn’t left his patient’s bedside for three days. | 他已经三天没离开病人的床边了 |
[01:18] | He’s fine.And I thought addison was leaving. | 他很好 我还以为Addison要走了 |
[01:20] | She put her brother on a plane last night. | 昨晚她送哥哥上了飞机 |
[01:23] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[01:24] | Her hanging around your guy… it bugs. | 她跟你男人在一起 烦死人了 |
[01:27] | It doesn’t bug.You bug. | 才不烦 你最烦人 |
[01:30] | karev.Page addison.Tell her I need her to stay. | Karev 呼Addison 跟她说 我要她留下来 |
[01:35] | Okay.It bugs a little. | 好吧 有一点点小烦 |
[01:37] | The lack of blood flow through the vessel is causing the mini-strokes and aphasia. | 血管血流不足 引起轻度中风和失语症 |
[01:40] | We can’t put t surgery off any longer, | 我们必须进行手术了 |
[01:42] | so what I’m gonna do is a repair that’s called an e.C./I.C. Bypass. | 我将要施行的是颅内外搭桥术 |
[01:46] | And–and that will fix the strokes?She’ll be better after this? | 这能治疗中风? 她就能好了吧? |
[01:49] | I’m hoping it will work,yes. | 但愿如此 |
[01:51] | but… the… | 但是 那个… |
[01:54] | I’m sure they wouldn’t operate unless it were safe for the baby,right,dr. Montgomery? | 孩子不安全 他们是不会手术的 对吧 Montgomery医生? |
[01:58] | Oh,your–your blood pressure is still high,but that’s why I’ll be there,to monitor both you and the baby. | 你的血压还很高 所以我会留下来监视母子情况 |
[02:02] | Get some rest.We’ll see you soon. | 好好休息 手术见 |
[02:05] | Thank you for staying. | 谢谢你留下来 |
[02:06] | It’s the lea I cld do for yosaving archie. | 你救了Archie 我留下来不算什么 |
[02:11] | I know we said before,about the baby,but if something should happen, | 我知道之前说过了 但一旦有突发状况 |
[02:15] | if it comes down to a choice,save my wife. | 只能二选一的话 请先救我的妻子 |
[02:20] | We can make another baby.We can’t make another her. | 孩子还能再生 老婆只有一个 |
[02:28] | 52-year-old male,fell down a flight of stairs. | 52岁男性 从楼梯上摔下来 |
[02:30] | He’s five days post-op from a cholecystectomy,which looks to have caused the fall. | 他五天前做了胆囊切除术 应该是跌倒的原因 |
[02:34] | Why would having your gall bladder removed cause a fall? | 切除胆囊怎么会让人跌倒? |
[02:37] | 其实… | |
[02:42] | a non-laparoscopic choli? | 非腹腔镜胆囊切除术? |
[02:44] | Sir,what hospital did you have your operation at? | 先生 你在哪家医院做的手术? |
[02:47] | Here. | 这里咯 |
[02:49] | Uh,my surgeon was dr. Campbell. | 给我治疗的是Campbell医生 |
[02:51] | That explains it. | 难怪 |
[02:53] | – Excuse us for a moment. – Okay. | – 失陪一下 – 好的 |
[02:56] | all right,what? | 好了 怎么回事? |
[02:59] | Campbell was seattle grace’s first female surgeon,as pioneer as it gets. | Campbell是仁爱医院的首位女性外科医生 |
[03:02] | Mostly she just sits in her office and spreads prestige around. | 所以她通常就在办公室里作威作福了 |
[03:06] | she… still does routine surgery now and then. | 她偶尔还会做些常规手术 |
[03:09] | You mean botches routine surgery. | 常规破烂手术 |
[03:11] | I’ll page the chief. | 我去呼主任 |
[03:12] | No,page campbell.It’s her patient. | 不要 呼Campbell 是她的病人 |
[03:14] | And let her maim the guy again? | 还让她继续摧残病人? |
[03:16] | How about we page someone who actually knows how to operate instead of some dinosaur | 还是找个真正会做手术的人吧 |
[03:18] | 别找那个不愿意退休度假的老古板了 | |
[03:23] | the dinosaur is here. | 老古板在此 |
[03:29] | No need to page me. | 不用呼我了 |
[03:34] | Soid you scope her out yet? | 你去探她的口风没有? |
[03:37] | – Who? – Arizona. | – 谁? |
[03:38] | Oh,right,that.No,I haven’t had a chance to swing by peds and ask the nurse to point out the attending | 哦 想起来了 我还没空去儿科转 找护士给我指认那个 |
[03:43] | who kissed my friend in a dirty bar bathroom. | 在酒吧厕所里亲你的主治医师 |
[03:45] | Well,at least you’re still good for coffee. | 好吧 至少你给我买了咖啡 |
[03:47] | Oh,that’s not for you. | 不是给你的 |
[03:49] | Coffee?Why,thank you,mark. | 咖啡 你介么好的哇 Mark |
[03:51] | Well,it’s,uh,that’s not for you,either. | 也不是给你的 |
[03:54] | morning,dr. Grey. | 早上好 Grey医生 |
[03:56] | Yeah,you can keep your secret coffee. | 偷偷摸摸的咖啡留给你自己吧 |
[03:58] | Until you tell derek,our relationship is gonna continue to consist of you hiding in the attic | 除非你告诉Derek 否则我们就只能躲在阁楼里 |
[04:03] | and me smuggling snacks past mer’s bedom. | 干啥都偷偷摸摸 不让Mer发现 |
[04:05] | Do you know what that makes you? | 你知道自己成了谁吗? |
[04:07] | – Your boyfriend? – Yeah.Anne frank. | – 你男朋友? – 错 安妮日记的主人公 |
[04:09] | 我在密室里约会安妮呢 | |
[04:10] | And I’m tired of it. | 我受够了 |
[04:12] | I-I want to go downstairs with you. | 我想跟你一起到楼下 |
[04:13] | I want to tell the germans to kiss my ass. | 我要告诉德国人 你们去死吧 |
[04:16] | I’m gonna tell him soon. | 我马上就会告诉他的 |
[04:18] | And when I do,you’ll be my date to the wedding. | 然后你就做我的女伴 出席婚礼 |
[04:20] | – Derek proposed? – Well,not yet,but when he does. | – Derek求婚了? – 还没有 但是快了 |
[04:27] | This application is the first step in the start of a new life. | 这份申请将是新生活的开始 |
[04:30] | How are we feelin’? | 感觉如何? |
[04:31] | Positive?Confident? | 笑口常开? 自信满满? |
[04:32] | I am good.Great. | 我很好 超赞 |
[04:35] | Uh,you take care of your own feelings. | 你自个乐你的去吧 |
[04:37] | Peds surgery is super competitive. | 儿科竞争很激烈的 |
[04:39] | That’s why I’ve come armed with letters of recommendation that’ll put the competition to shame. | 所以我带了超多介绍信 吓死竞争对手们 |
[04:42] | Look,shepherd says I’m talented and resourceful, | 看 Shepherd说我医术精湛 |
[04:45] | sloan finds it an honor to work with me every day,and I– | Sloan说跟我一起工作是种荣耀 |
[04:48] | what about the chief?What’d the chief think? | 主任呢? 主任怎么说? |
[04:49] | I’m still working on that. | 我马上就找他 |
[04:51] | Bailey,the chief’s is the only recommendation that matters. | Bailey 主任的推荐信才是最重要的 |
[04:53] | Everyone on the selection committee works for him. | 推选委员会的人都是他手下 |
[04:54] | I know.You calm down. | 我知道 你冷静点 |
[04:56] | I’ve got it under control. | 一切尽在我掌控 |
[04:58] | Good,’cause speaking on behalf of me,we couldn’t be more excited to have you. | 很好 你能来 我再高兴不过了 |
[05:04] | yay. | 好耶 |
[05:07] | Ch–uh,chief.Just a friendly nudge. | 主任 我弱弱的说一下 |
[05:08] | Your letter of recommendation is due by the end of the day. | 你的推荐信今天就要写出来 |
[05:11] | I’ll remind patricia. | 我会提醒Patricia的 |
[05:12] | – You have written it? – You’ll get your letter of recommendation. | – 你还没写? – 到时候给你就是了 |
[05:18] | – I need more time. – No. | – 再给我些时间 – 不行 |
[05:19] | Don’t get me wrong,I am honored that you asked me over all the other residents, | 别误会 住院医生里你找我写 我很荣幸 |
[05:24] | but,you know,it’s not easy distilling a doctor of your stature down to 500 words or less. | 但用500字形容你的非凡医术 实在很难 |
[05:28] | 我选你 因为我相信你不会搞砸 你别辜负我的期望 | |
[05:35] | Make he sure he planes the patio. | 一定要让他学钢棋… |
[05:39] | – Plates the… – we’ll get him piano ssons,yes. | – 能学… – 好 让他学钢琴 |
[05:43] | Only puddle shell… uh… only public s– | 能上公课…只能上公… |
[05:48] | public school,so he doesn’t become a snob,I know. | 公立学校 他会很有教养的 我明白 |
[05:52] | But I don’t have to,because you’re gonna be there to make sure I don’t turn him into a jerk. | 但我不必啥都想到 因为你会跟我一起培养孩子 |
[05:58] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[06:01] | – I love just… – I know.You love me. | – 我只爱… – 我知道 你爱我 |
[06:06] | and I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[06:09] | I’ll see you in a few. | 咱们一会见 |
[06:13] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:15] | Hey,her blood pressure’s up a little higher than it was yesterday. | 她的血压比昨天还高 |
[06:17] | We can’t wait. | 我们不能等 |
[06:18] | – Well,I know,but I just– you want me to be aware.I understand. | – 我知道 但我… – 你要我了解病情 我明白 |
[06:21] | You’re a good doctor.So am I. | 你是个好医生 我也是 |
[06:22] | Let’s just be good together. | 让我们齐心协力 |
[06:24] | Your guy and my guy work well together. | 咱俩的老板很合拍 |
[06:26] | Well,my guy works well with everyone. | 我的老板跟谁都合拍 |
[06:31] | – dr. Stevens. – YeS. | – Stevens医生 – 怎么? |
[06:32] | Do you think we’ll get to scrub in on a surgery today? | 你认为我们今天可以参加手术么? |
[06:36] | you losers really think you’re capable of holding someone’s life in your hands | 你们这群笨蛋还没过完实习期 |
[06:38] | when you could barely finish the intern bowl? | 就想要参与关乎性命的手术? |
[06:40] | Really?Come on. | 真的么? 拜托 |
[06:43] | – dr. Stevens. – Yes. | – Stevens医生 – 怎么? |
[06:45] | Remember me? | 还记得我么? |
[06:47] | I was here a couple of days ago,and you told me I might have cancer. | 几天前我来看病 你说我可能患有癌症 |
[06:50] | Yeah,and you sent me to an oncologist who sent me to an immunologist | 你让我去找肿瘤专家 我还看了免疫学家 |
[06:53] | who then sent me to some other kind of “ologist” that i had never even heard of before I set foot in this death trap. | 然后我找了别的学家 之前我都没听说过 |
[06:58] | And $80,000 in medical tests later,the only thing wrong with me is that I’m anemic. | 花了8万美金做检查 发现我得的是贫血 |
[07:06] | 贫血…? | |
[07:07] | my lawyer seems to think that someone here mislabel the blood,switched it with someone else’S. | 我律师认为是有人贴错标签 弄混了血样 |
[07:13] | And I was told not to come here,but my conscience wanted to make sure | 我本不必来了 但我有良知 我来告诉你 |
[07:16] | that you went through those files of everybody who was here at the clinic that day. | 你应该彻查那些病案 看看到底是谁生病 |
[07:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:22] | Of course we will.I’m so sorry. | 我们会的 我很抱歉 |
[07:23] | Well,don’t apologize to me. | 不必跟我道歉 |
[07:26] | I’m just anemic. | 我得的只是贫血 |
[07:27] | You apologize to that dying person. | 你应该跟那个濒死的病人道歉 |
[08:05] | is that the middle cerebral artery? | 那是中脑动脉么? |
[08:07] | Yes,after I connect the S.T.A.,We will be able to close. | 是的 等我接好颞浅动脉 就可以缝合了 |
[08:10] | the baby’s having spontaneous decels. | 婴儿自发性心率减缓 |
[08:12] | Mom’s hypotensive. | 病人血压过低 |
[08:13] | Derek,I don’t know how much more they can handle. | Derek 她们母子未必能熬过去 |
[08:15] | The M.C.A. Is bleeding a bit. | 中脑动脉稍有渗血 |
[08:16] | It shouldn’t be contributing.Sutures please. | 应无大碍 进行缝合 |
[08:17] | Pressure’s dropping. | 血压骤降 |
[08:19] | Derek,the baby’s gonna need to come out. | Derek 得接生孩子了 |
[08:21] | I’m almost done,addison.Just wait. | 我马上就好了 Addison 等等 |
[08:22] | It’s not me that can’t wait. | 母亲不能等了 |
[08:24] | the decels are getting more frequent. | 心率减缓越来越频繁了 |
[08:25] | A 24-week-old fetus can’t handle this– three surgeries in four days. | 四天三次手术 24周大的胎儿熬不过去的 |
[08:28] | We have to get the baby out,derek. | 我们得接生孩子 Derek |
[08:30] | The baby is too young to come out. | 孩子还太小 不能接生 |
[08:32] | Last decel lasted a full 30 secos. | 上一次心率减缓 持续了整整30秒 |
[08:34] | All ght,that’s it.Karev,let’s go. | 好 Karev 动手吧 |
[08:35] | I’m taking him out. | 我来接生 |
[08:36] | – Cut the suture.- 10-blade. | – 切断缝结 – 10号手术刀 |
[08:38] | Leave the baby in. | 别动孩子 |
[08:42] | done.I’m done. | 搞定 我做好了 |
[08:47] | I’m done. | 我做好了 |
[08:51] | You’ve got a minor fracture,so you won’t need surgery. | 你骨折不严重 所以不必手术 |
[08:54] | You should be on your feet within a few weeks. | 几周内就可以正常行走 |
[08:56] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道我在想什么 |
[08:58] | I knew the wound wasn’t healing as fast as I had hoped,but– | 我知道伤口不会好的那么快 但是… |
[09:00] | next time,you call me,john. | 下次 你跟我联系 John |
[09:03] | dr. Yang… explain to my patient what you feel I should’ve done differently in order to avoid this complication. | Yang医生 来解释下 为避免这些并发症 你认为本该用什么另类的手术 |
[09:12] | Now don’t be shy,dr. Yang. | 别害羞 Yang医生 |
[09:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:16] | Well,patient’s status post minimally invasive procedures | 研究表明 微创手术之后 |
[09:20] | have been shown to have decreased post-surgical discomfort and recovery times. | 病人可减少术后不适 缩短康复期 |
[09:23] | In human,please,dr. Yang. | 想想人之常情 Yang医生 |
[09:30] | This surgery should’ve been done laparscopically. | 手术该用腹腔镜来做 |
[09:33] | dr. Hunt… perhaps you can explain to dr. Yang why I chose to do the surgery this way? | Hunt医生 你给Yang解释下我的手术方式 |
[09:39] | Although some doctors prefer to u the new technology, | 尽管一些医生愿意采用新技术 |
[09:42] | there are others who believe it’s actually more risky since we can’t see | 但也有一些医生认为这种手术存在风险 |
[09:46] | or move around as much during the surgery. | 因为手术中 视野受阻 活动受限 |
[09:48] | It’s half a dozen either way. | 两者都是半斤八两吧 |
[09:52] | Bravo,dr. Hunt. | 说的好 Hunt医生 |
[09:55] | do you understand,john? | 你明白了么 John? |
[09:57] | YeS. | 是的 |
[09:58] | I have no doubt you did the right thing by me,dr. Campbell. | 我相信你的诊治是正确的 Campbell医生 |
[10:01] | Wonderful! | 很好! |
[10:02] | Now,dr. Yang… please take our patient to C.T.– | 现在 Yang医生 带病人去做CT |
[10:08] | Maybe you’ll learn something in the process– | 也许你可以从其中学会点道理 |
[10:11] | while I confer with dr. Hunt about,uh,our course of treatment. | 我跟Hunt医生来探讨一下治疗方案 |
[10:20] | I’m on a deadline,stevens. | 我在赶时间 Stevens |
[10:21] | Sadie harris mislabeled a patient’s blood sample,and now the clinic is probably getting sued. | Sadie Harris贴错了病人的血样标签 门诊可能会被起诉 |
[10:25] | It’s a good thing sadie harris no longer works here then. | 好在Sadie Harris辞职了 |
[10:27] | No,it’s not.It’s not a good thing because it isn’t just her. | 不是好事 因为这不仅仅是她个人的事 |
[10:30] | The intes,all of them,th are capable of the same mistake. | 实习生们 他们总犯同样的错误 |
[10:33] | – They are dangerous and they are bad.- Stevens– | – 危险分子 不学无术 |
[10:35] | don’t tell me I am overly emotional and that it isn’t personal,because it is personal. | 别说我感情用事 针对个人 因为这是我个人的心血 |
[10:40] | I have worked so hard to teach them,and… and it is personal. | 我努力传授他们知识 是我个人的心血 |
[10:45] | stevens,you don’t think I thought the same thing about you people every day for the first year you worked here? | Stevens 你初来乍到时 难道我不是这么想的吗? |
[10:50] | You know what the chief told me when I did? | 我那么做时 你知道主任跟我说什么了? |
[10:52] | Get out. | 出去 |
[10:59] | You don’t get much rest,do you,dr. Shepherd? | 你没怎么休息吧 Shepherd医生? |
[11:06] | did you hear yourself just then? | 你听到你刚说的话了么? |
[11:08] | Oh,my god.oh,my god. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[11:11] | I can– I can talk. | 我能说话了 |
[11:13] | I know!Listen to you. | 是啊 听你说的 |
[11:19] | And the baby? | 孩子呢? |
[11:21] | How is the baby? | 孩子还好么? |
[11:22] | The,uh,baby’s stable,however,um,your new labs show that you’re preeclamptic. | 孩子很稳定 但最新检查显示 你患有先兆子痫 |
[11:27] | Now we had hoped to keep it from progressing to this stage, | 我们本打算避免走到这一步的 |
[11:29] | but the stress of the surgery,it was a lot on your body. | 但手术的压力 对你的身体造成负担 |
[11:32] | So do we–do we need to be worried? | 我们需要担心什么? |
[11:37] | come on,dr. Shepherd. | 说啊 Shepherd医生 |
[11:39] | Please tell me we’re done being worried. | 求你告诉我们 不用再提心吊胆了 |
[11:44] | That is the first moment of hope they’ve had in a week. | 这星期以来 他们首次看到希望 |
[11:46] | Preeclampsia is serious.They needed to know. | 他们必须了解 先兆子痫很严重 |
[11:48] | You are too close to this patient. | 你太感情用事了 |
[11:50] | Stop fighting me on this.We had a victory in there.Let’s stay focused on that. | 别跟我抬杠 手术已经成功 要继续保持 |
[11:53] | We give the family all of the information. | 把所有情况告知病患家属 |
[11:55] | That’s our job,derek. | 才是我们该做的 Derek |
[11:59] | Looks like my guy won that round. | 貌似这轮我老板赢了 |
[12:00] | Meredith–uh,karev,can you go get,uh,jen’s,uh,blood test results? | Karev 能去拿Jen的验血报告吗? |
[12:05] | Give me one reason why I shouldn’t go to the chief. | 给我个理由 让我不跟主任报告 |
[12:08] | Why?The surgery was a success. | 为什么要报告 手术成功了啊 |
[12:09] | He made a mistake in her first surgery,he caused a series of complications,he feels responsible. | 第一个手术失误 造成一系列并发症 他才觉得自己负有责任 |
[12:13] | So tell me why I should worry less. | 给我个不用担心的理由 |
[12:15] | Tell me why I shouldn’t go to the chief. | 给我个不上报的理由 |
[12:16] | During the clinical trial,he lost a lot of patients,and it affected him,for the better I think. | 临床试验死了很多病人 对他很有触动 |
[12:21] | He cares more,if that’s possible. | 如今他想尽量周全 |
[12:24] | You just have to trust him. | 你要相信他 |
[12:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:37] | Calliope. | |
[12:40] | I haven’t seen you around. | 没怎么见你啊 |
[12:41] | Yeah,well,I’ve been avoiding you. | 对啊 我一直躲着你 |
[12:44] | I know.It’s–it’s so weird. | 我知道 这太怪异了 |
[12:45] | You share a kiss with a woman you’ve never seen before… honestly,this is a new adventure. | 吻了个素昧谋面的女人 说实话是个新尝试 |
[12:51] | One I’m so ready to take for the second time and… anyway… | 我等不及要再试一次 总之… |
[12:57] | do you want to go on a date with me? | 想和我约会吗? |
[13:00] | Wait.Uh,erica and you– she was your first? | 等等 Erica是你第一个女朋友? |
[13:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:05] | Okay,so then I guess my answer is… no. | 好吧 那我的回答就是…不行 |
[13:10] | – I’m sorry. – Wait.Wait,wait. | – 抱歉 – 等等等等 |
[13:12] | What?Uh… um… you kissed me… | 怎么回事? 你先吻了我… |
[13:18] | out of nowhere,in a bathrooM. | 突然出现在洗手间里 |
[13:20] | Okay,see,this is what I try to avoid. | 这就是我想避免的 |
[13:22] | You’re all exploring and experimenting and… yay. | 你还处在试验和体会阶段… |
[13:28] | This is a really exciting time for you. | 所以感觉兴奋异常 |
[13:31] | But I work in peds. | 但我在儿科工作 |
[13:33] | I spend my entire day around newborns. | 每天面对的都是新生儿 |
[13:35] | So i-I try not to in my personal life. | 所以私生活中不想面对新手了 |
[13:38] | Thanks for asking,though. | 仍然感谢你的邀请 |
[13:40] | M super flattered. | 我受宠若惊了 |
[13:42] | Super. | 真的 |
[13:49] | his… and his. | 他的…还有他的 |
[13:50] | I– as discussed. | 说话算数 |
[13:51] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[13:57] | newborn. | 新手 |
[13:59] | I’m not a newborn. | 我才不是新手 |
[14:00] | I’m a–i’m a senior resident. | 我是资深住院医生 |
[14:02] | I’m a great surgeon. | 是很棒的外科医生 |
[14:03] | I’m a–I’m a divorc for god sake,right? | 我还离过婚呢 对吧? |
[14:05] | I’M… I’m,uh,looking for you to agree with me here,bailey. | 我在…寻求你的赞同 Bailey |
[14:13] | Bailey? | |
[14:14] | The chief,he… he wrote me a form letter of recommendation. | 主任他…写了封常规的推荐信给我 |
[14:19] | What?That’s insane.He’s the chief and you’re bailey. | 什么 不可能吧 你俩谁跟谁啊 |
[14:21] | “Pleasant in the O.R. And enjoyed by the nurses. | “手术精湛 护士爱戴” |
[14:24] | “She has completed a serviceable amount of research. | “她完成了相当一部分研究” |
[14:28] | …A fine addition to any program.” Fine. | – “能良好的适应任何科室” – 良好 |
[14:30] | He used the word “fine.” Well– | 他居然用的是”良好” |
[14:33] | a blank page would mean more. | 还不如给我张白纸 |
[14:35] | I pulled off a 12-person domino surgery. | 我成功做成了12人连环手术 |
[14:38] | I took out and put back six of a dying girl’s organs. | 给垂危的女孩换了6个器官 |
[14:41] | I am dr. Bailey. | 我可是Bailey医生 |
[14:43] | I am better than fine. | 绝对不止”良好” |
[14:47] | well,at least he didn’t call you a baby. | 至少他没叫你新手 |
[14:52] | just a minute more,mr.Terzian. | 再1分钟就好 Terzian先生 |
[14:56] | oh,done tending to her highness? | 服侍完女皇陛下了? |
[14:59] | You know,you’re tough on people. | 你对人很苛刻 |
[15:00] | It’s good to hold such high standards,but this is medicine. | 要求高是不错 但这是医学 |
[15:04] | No one’s perfect. | 没人十全十美 |
[15:05] | She’s stubborn and out of touch. | 她固执僵化 |
[15:07] | So her 40 years of experience means nothing? | 那她40年的从医经验算啥? |
[15:09] | Well,no,uh,not if you don’t use them correctly. | 利用不好 就是白费 |
[15:12] | Now she wants to be old and keepperating? | 现在她想倚老卖老继续手术? |
[15:14] | Fine.Just keep up with the medicine. | 没问题 至少要与时俱进吧 |
[15:16] | Cristina,this is one case. | Cristina 只是一个病例罢了 |
[15:18] | You can’t judge someone based on one case. | 你不能以偏概全 |
[15:22] | That patient deserves to know who his doctor is,no matter whose feelings it happens to hurt. | 病人有权知道医生的真实面目 不管有没有人丢面子 |
[15:30] | laparoscopic or open,none of us should’ve made that mistake. | 不管如何手术 这种失误绝不该犯 |
[16:06] | Yang,you realizethat you’re charging one of o hospital’s most respected surgeons with negligence? | Yang 你知道 告发这个手术过失 是针对全院最资深的外科医生吗? |
[16:12] | Yes,sir. | 知道 主任 |
[16:14] | dr. Hunt,do you agree with dr. Yang’s assessment? | Hunt医生 你同意Yang医生的评估吗? |
[16:17] | This is dr. Yang’s call. | 这是Yang医生的要求 |
[16:19] | I’m asking you,dr. Hunt. | 我问你的意见 Hunt医生 |
[16:21] | Campbell outranks me,sir. | Campbell比我级别高 主任 |
[16:23] | Uh,I think it would be best for you to discuss it with her directly. | 我认为你最好直接和她谈 |
[16:28] | Very well.dr. Yang,page dr. Campbell. | 很好 Yang医生 呼Campbell医生 |
[16:30] | Tell her I want to speak to that patient before the surgery. | 告诉她手术之前我要和那病人谈谈 |
[16:32] | Yes,sir. | 好的 主任 |
[16:37] | Way to take a stand. | 你立场不明确哦 |
[16:41] | There he is– the legend himself. | 你在这儿啊 传奇大师 |
[16:44] | How are you,legend? | 你好吗 传奇大师? |
[16:47] | are you drunk?Should I be worried about you? | 你喝醉了? 我该担心你吗? |
[16:50] | And he’s got his sense of humor back. | 终于会开玩笑了 |
[16:52] | – yeah. – How’s your patient? | – 对啊 – 你的病人怎样? |
[16:53] | she’s good. | 她很好 |
[16:54] | Stable. | 病情稳定 |
[16:56] | You know,today’s the first day in a long time that I remember what it feels like to be good at my job. | 长久以来 我头一次觉得自己很在行 |
[16:59] | You?Come on. | 真的? 别逗了 |
[17:01] | You’re like the dalai lama of surgery. | 你一直自我感觉良好啊 |
[17:04] | People from all over the world come here to let you cut into ’em,and you know what else? | 世界各地的人都来挨你的刀子 不过吧 |
[17:07] | You look good doing it. | 你真的很在行 |
[17:09] | I like the facial hair,by the way. | 另外我喜欢你的胡子 |
[17:11] | Keep it that length– no more,no less. | 不长不短 刚好 |
[17:12] | Okay,okay,all right,stop. | 好了好了 停 |
[17:15] | Derek,there’s something that we need to discuss. | Derek 我要跟你商量个事 |
[17:17] | Go ahead and have sex with addison. | 想上Addison你去就是了 |
[17:19] | – Addison?What?No. – Go for it. | – Addison? 不是 – 去吧 |
[17:20] | I don’t want to have sex with addison. | 我不想上Addison |
[17:21] | Really? | 真的? |
[17:23] | Well,what did you want to discuss? | 那你想商量什么? |
[17:29] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:32] | Okay. | 那好 |
[17:41] | How’s my mother? | 对我妈有什么新发现? |
[17:42] | Bitter,angry. | 刻薄 易怒 |
[17:44] | Genius. | 天才 |
[17:46] | Know what’s so wrong? | 知道问题在哪吗? |
[17:47] | Is how much the chief and your mother fought– the sex must’ve been great. | 你妈和主任没完没了地吵架 性生活肯定不错 |
[17:50] | Okay,you saying that– that’s wrong. | 好吧 你说…这是问题 |
[17:52] | – What’s wrong? – Our entire health care system? | 什么问题? 医疗体系有问题? |
[17:55] | – ‘Cause I agree. – Wait,here it is. | – 这点我同意 – 嘿 这段就是 |
[17:56] | – Okay,”march 3,1979– “assisted margaret campbell on a splenectomy. | 听着 1979年3月3日 协助Margaret Campbell做脾切除术 |
[18:01] | Impressive rum? | 很牛的经历吧? |
[18:03] | adequate technique.” See?Hack.Even then. | 她技术”一流” 听见没 早就那样了 |
[18:06] | You’re working with margaret campbell? | 你跟Margaret Campbell一起工作? |
[18:08] | Yeah.Ye oldie timey thinks she’s still sane enough to keep doing surgeries. | 是啊 老脑筋们还以为她能手术 |
[18:12] | See,that’s what I like about your mom. | 你老妈这点 我很喜欢 |
[18:13] | She wasn’t all alzheimer-y and still operating. | 老年痴呆以后 就不去手术了 |
[18:15] | Do me a favor and shoot me if I start making mistakes on patients and still think it’s kosher to keep cutting. | 如果我搞砸了病例 还自以为是 帮个忙 杀了我好了 |
[18:21] | Sounds like shepherd. | 听着像Shepherd啊 |
[18:22] | Alex– please. | – 拜托 |
[18:23] | My guy is right.Your guy nicked an aneurysm,and now he’s trying like hell to cover his ass. | 我老板是对的 你男人搞破了动脉瘤 现在一个劲想补救 |
[18:27] | Your guy needs to shut up. | 你老板该闭嘴 |
[18:36] | – what happened? – The patch must have blown. | – 怎么了? – 一定是伤口裂开了 |
[18:38] | Page addison.Tell her to meet me in the O.R.Let’s– | 呼叫Addison 让她去手术室 |
[18:39] | – I just called her parents. – I told ’em everything was okay. | 我刚跟她父母报了平安 |
[18:41] | Hey,dr. Shepherd– look,I don’t understand. | 嘿 Shepherd医生 我不明白 |
[18:44] | He said that the surgery was a success. | 他说手术很成功的 |
[18:45] | Okay,I’m gonna come out and give you an update as soon as we can,okay? | 我会及时告诉你最新情况 好吗? |
[18:51] | the swelling’s not going down. | 肿块还是不消 |
[18:54] | maybe the ventriculostomy is plugged. | 也许脑室堵塞了 |
[18:58] | No. | 不是 |
[19:00] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[19:07] | derek? | |
[19:10] | I have to take out the temporal lobe. | 我得把颞叶取出来 |
[19:13] | Won’t that kill her? | 这样不会害死她? |
[19:14] | No,um,but she could lose some of her speech,uh… voice,memory. | 不 但她会失声失忆 |
[19:20] | The brain can rewire. | 大脑会重建的 |
[19:22] | I’ve done it before to stop seizures. | 我已经做过 用来停止抽搐 |
[19:25] | have you done it before for this? | 你以前做过类似的吗? |
[19:29] | I’m doing it now. | 我正在做 |
[19:31] | Baby’s got decels again. | 婴儿心率又慢下来了 |
[19:32] | What are we doing here,derek? | 我们这是在干吗 Derek? |
[19:37] | bayonet forceps. | 刺刀钳 |
[19:39] | What are we supposed to say to this guy? | 我该怎么对那男的说? |
[19:40] | “dr. Shepherd’s cutting out parts of your wife’s brain,but we’re hopeful she’ll pull through”? | Shepherd医生要取出他老婆的一半大脑 我们希望一切会好? |
[19:44] | No,we’re gonna tell him the truth. | 不 我们要告诉他实情 |
[19:45] | We’re gonna say that dr. Shepherd is doing everything he can to save your wife and child. | 我们要说Shepherd医生正在竭尽所能 拯救他的妻儿 |
[19:49] | Yeah,well,this guy’s life ended as he knew it.Let’s tell him that. | 是呀 告诉他 他的人生就要天翻地覆了 |
[19:51] | – Alex,just be– the baby’s having some heart fluctuations but, | – 婴儿出现波动 但… |
[19:56] | uh,dr.Ontgomery is taking every precaution to avoid an early delivery. | Montgomery医生正在尽力防止婴儿早产 |
[20:00] | And my wife? | 我妻子呢? |
[20:01] | dr. Shepherd is trying to get the bleeding under control, | Shepherd医生正努力控制大出血 |
[20:04] | but we really won’t know more until the surgery is finished. | 但具体情况要手术结束才能知道 |
[20:08] | But she won’t die? | 她不会死 对吧? |
[20:12] | Please tell me she won’t diE. | 请告诉我 她不会死 |
[20:15] | dr. Shepherd is doing everything he can to make sure your wife lives. | Shepherd医生正竭尽所能 保住你妻子的生命 |
[20:19] | – She’ll live? – dr. Shepherd is doing absolutely everything he can. | – 她会活下来? – Shepherd医生正全力抢救 |
[20:25] | We should get back. | 我们得回去了 |
[20:26] | Right.Of course.Yeah.Uh,thanks. | 哦 当然 谢谢了 |
[20:29] | – thank you. – your guy sucks. | – 多谢 – 你老板是混蛋 |
[20:34] | *********From dr. Campbell’s original assessment. | 你的检查结果说明 Campbell医生的原始诊断是错的 |
[20:40] | There was a complication from the surgery,a lacerated bile duct and artery. | 手术出现并发症 输胆管和动脉撕裂 |
[20:44] | You’ll need another surgery to repair it. | 你需要再次手术 来修复它 |
[20:47] | Is that all? | 就是这样? |
[20:48] | Yes,that’s all. | 是的 就这个问题 |
[20:49] | oh,thank god. | 哦 谢天谢地 |
[20:51] | I-I thought when they told me the ch– the chief of surgery was coming in,I was a goner for sure. | 听说主任医生亲自通报 我以为没救了呢 |
[20:58] | we simply wanted to make you aware that it’s within your rights to request a change of surgeon. | 我们想告诉你 你有权要求更换医生 |
[21:04] | Uh,dr. Campbell’s not available? | Campbell医生没有空? |
[21:06] | She’s available. | 她有空 |
[21:08] | Oh,then no,thank you. | 哦 那太好了 谢谢啊 |
[21:09] | I-I-I choose dr. Campbell. | 我选择Campbell医生 |
[21:12] | Very well. | 很好 |
[21:13] | dr. Campbell. | Campbell医生 |
[21:14] | Richard. | |
[21:19] | Sir? Sir,with all due respect,I don’t think the patient’s entirely clear on what happened. | 主任 恕我直言 病人好像没搞懂 |
[21:23] | You heard the patient,dr. Yang. | 你听到病人怎么说了 Yang医生 |
[21:25] | – He wants his doctor.- But,sir,she– | – 他要原来的医生 – 但主任… |
[21:26] | back down,yang. | 别插手了 Yang |
[21:30] | Come on.I just need you to tell me if it’s worthy of d bailey. | 拜托啦 告诉我 这样形容Bailey合适吗 |
[21:33] | dr. Bailey is an ass.Say that. | Bailey医生是个混蛋 就这么说 |
[21:35] | Say that she doesn’t listen to the residents when they have important information about the interns. | 住院医生上报实习生情况 她豪不理会 |
[21:39] | I think you’re missing the point of the exercise,which is to say nice and impressive things. | 你不明白推荐信的目的吧 就是为了说些赞美之言 |
[21:48] | you still hang out here? | 你还到这地方来? |
[21:51] | George,just… say she’s dependable,say she’s selfless. | George 就说她…可靠无私 |
[21:55] | Everything she was until she wasn’T. | 有啥就说啥 |
[21:56] | Just… you should probably go. | 只是…你该走了 |
[22:01] | Dependably selfless. | 大公无私 |
[22:05] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[22:13] | isobel stevens? | |
[22:25] | it’s been years since I’ve had you in my O.R.,Chief. | 你好久没来我的手术室咯 主任 |
[22:28] | I seem to remember an incident with a clamp being dropped into an open body cavity. | 记得有次手术 你把夹钳掉进了病人体内 |
[22:35] | You’re never gonna let me live that one down,huh? | 非要旧事重提吗? |
[22:37] | A good teacher never lets up on her students. | 好老师不会纵容学生的哦 |
[22:39] | Although I’ve often wondered how the upcoming classes learn anything with the way we teach these days. | 不过我常想 如今这种教学方式 怎么能学到东西呢 |
[22:47] | Attendings seem more concerned with inspiring their students, | 主治医生要处处关心学生 |
[22:51] | using encouragement and validation and so forth, | 不断鼓励 给予肯定 |
[22:54] | instead of instilling them with the fear and shame that actually causes one to remember anything in the first place. | 而不是让他们感到恐惧羞愧 这样怎么能记住东西呢 |
[23:01] | dr. Hunt,you come from the military. | Hunt医生 你来自部队 |
[23:03] | Wouldn’t you say the more rigid aspects of your training helped you become the doctor you are today? | 是不是严格的训练 造就了现在的你呢? |
[23:08] | Yes,ma’am.Very much so. | 没错 绝对的 |
[23:10] | dr. Yang,on the other hand,well, | Yang医生 就是另一回事了 |
[23:12] | something tells me fear is not something you’ve often faced in the O.R. | 你在手术室里 天不怕地不怕呢 |
[23:18] | I’d appreciate any opportunity to learn. | 任何学习的机会 我都很感激 |
[23:21] | Wonderful. | 真好 |
[23:22] | Let us begin then.Tell me how you do a pulmonary emboleomy. | 那就开始吧 你说下怎么处理肺栓塞 |
[23:28] | I’d insert a steerable catheter into the femoral vein,then position the fluoroscope adjacent to the embolus. | 我会从腿动脉插入可操纵导管 将荧光镜安置到栓塞附近 |
[23:33] | What would you do if the power should suddenly go out? | 如果中途停电呢? |
[23:40] | Or if you had to operate in a hospital that couldn’t afford a fluoroscope? | 如果那家医院买不起荧光镜呢? |
[23:47] | Look,it’s like a calculator.Do you think just because there’s a machine to do it for them, | 就好比计算器 有机器帮助算数了 |
[23:51] | children shouldn’t have to learn simple arithmetic? | 孩子们是否就不用学加减乘除了呢? |
[23:54] | – I mean… – if it will help them avoid mistakes like this one. | 只要机器能避免这种错误 |
[24:03] | Out… of my O.R.I said get out.Out! | 你…滚出去! 滚出手术室! |
[24:10] | This is still my O.R.! | 这是我的手术室! |
[24:16] | She’s bleeding into the frontal lobe. | 出血流到前叶了 |
[24:17] | Now if I can just stop the bleed,save the rest of the brain,she’d have a chance. | 如果能止血 保住其他脑组织 她还有机会 |
[24:25] | decels are getting longer. | 心率过缓加重了 |
[24:28] | derek,I have to deliver the baby. | Derek 我要接生了 |
[24:31] | No,she–just… she’s lost too much blood. | 别别 她只是…失血过多 |
[24:34] | If you cut her now,she’ll bleed out.I can save her. | 开刀失血会更多 我能救她的 |
[24:36] | How? | 怎么救? |
[24:41] | I have to cut out the frontal lobe. | 我要切除额叶 |
[24:43] | What? | 什么? |
[24:45] | D-derek,no.Stop,derek. | Derek 不行 住手 |
[24:47] | You’ve done enough. | 该收手了 |
[24:48] | her frontal lobe?Can she live without her frontal lobe and her temporal lobe? | 额叶? 没有了额叶和颞叶她还能活吗? |
[24:51] | – Yes. – No,derek,she can’T. | – 可以 – 不 Derek 她活不了的 |
[24:53] | Listen to me.This baby is not getting any oxygen now. | 听我说 胎儿现在氧气摄入不足 |
[24:55] | I know that you want to save jen.I know you feel like you have to,but not this way. | 我知道你想救Jen 认为自己有责任 但不用这样 |
[24:58] | I can do this.I can save them both.She will live. | 我能救活他们两个 她会活下去的 |
[25:01] | Not as the person that her husband and child need her to be. | 以丈夫和孩子都不愿面对的状态活下去 |
[25:04] | She’ll lose everything about her that makes her human. | 她会失去一切正常人的机能 |
[25:08] | Meredith. | |
[25:10] | Are you sure you can do this? | 你肯定你能行? |
[25:12] | I have no choice.Bipolars. | 我没得选 双极管 |
[25:14] | – The baby’s heart rate is bottoming out. – Damn it,derek. | – 胎儿心跳达至最低 – 该死的 Derek |
[25:16] | Okay,damn it.We’ve gone– this has gone too far. | 够了 该死 大家都走火入魔了 |
[25:19] | Taking the frontal lobe out,even if she does live,you are creating a monster. | 取出额叶 就算她还能活 也只是个你创造出的怪物而已 |
[25:23] | You don’t get to play god here,derek. | 你不必在这儿扮上帝的 Derek |
[25:25] | Jen is gone,but this baby has a chance to live. | Jen没得救了 但是这个孩子还能活呢 |
[25:29] | You need to let her go.Let it go. | 你得放手了 放手让她去吧 |
[25:31] | Please let… I’m taking the baby out. | 就放手吧…我要取出胎儿 |
[25:36] | Put down the scalpel,addison! | 放下手术刀 Addison! |
[25:46] | you put down the scalpel. | 你放下手术刀 |
[25:57] | addison,put the scalpel down. | Addison 放下手术刀 |
[25:59] | You put the scalpel down!You have to let her go. | 你放下手术刀 你得让她去了 |
[26:00] | Take your hand off the scalpel,addison!You take your– take it off! | – 给我放开手术刀 Addison! – 你给我…放下! |
[26:07] | – Meredith,go get the chief. – Do not go anywhere. | – Meredith 去找主任 – 哪儿也别去 |
[26:12] | karev,go! | Karev 快去! |
[26:19] | derek,don’t do this. | Derek 你别这样 |
[26:21] | Do not touch my patient,addison. | 别碰我的病人 Addison |
[26:35] | meredith… | |
[26:40] | derek,look at me. | Derek 看着我 |
[26:42] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必如此 |
[26:43] | Jen’s gone.It’s too late. | Jen走了 太迟了 |
[26:45] | You can’t save her. | 你救不了她了 |
[26:46] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[26:48] | We can save the baby. | 我们还能救胎儿 |
[26:50] | DereK… look at me. | Derek…看着我 |
[26:57] | certain surgeries get the best of all of us. | 我们都会尽力手术 |
[27:02] | I made a mistake,a careless mistake… | 我犯了个错误 无心之过 |
[27:07] | and for that,I am sorry. | 对此 我很抱歉 |
[27:10] | But I am only human– as human as any of us– | 但我和大家一样 只是凡人 |
[27:14] | and for that… I do not apologize. | 对此…我不会道歉 |
[27:21] | – Margaret,you don’t ha to– no need to discuss it further,richard. | – Margaret 你不必… – 不用再深究了 Richard |
[27:25] | No need at all. | 不用了 |
[27:27] | Chief,we need you in O.R. One. | 主任 来下一号手术室 |
[27:29] | – Karev– right now,sir! | – 快点 主任 |
[27:37] | I was fired… from the army. | 我被军队开除了 |
[27:41] | They call it an honorable discharge,but… they knew it was my time even though I didn’T. | 他们称之为荣誉退休 虽然我不想走 但他们认为时候了 |
[27:48] | I’m grateful to them for that. | 对此我很感激 |
[28:08] | the baby’s still in distress.I need to take it out. | 胎儿还在危险期 我要把他取出来 |
[28:11] | Wait. Just wait. | 等等 再等一会 |
[28:13] | The bleeding could stop. | 能止住血的 |
[28:14] | The baby could stabilize. | 胎儿可以稳定下来 |
[28:16] | If you do a c-section now,she’ll lose too much blood and she’ll die. | 如果剖腹产 她会失血过多而死 |
[28:18] | – She is dead,derek – Please just wait. | – 她已经死了 Derek – 就等一下 |
[28:22] | Most of her brain is gone.For all intents and purposes,she’s dead. | 大部分脑组织都切除了 从任何意义上来说 她都已经死了 |
[28:31] | karev,page dr. Freedman’s team. | Karev 叫Freedom医生的队伍过来 |
[28:34] | Tell them we have a preemie on the way. | 告诉他们 这儿有个早产儿 |
[28:39] | stop cutting! | 别下刀! |
[28:47] | why are you cuing?! | 为什么还要切?! |
[28:48] | Meredith,get some more blood. | Meredith 再拿些血来 |
[28:50] | She needs more blood. | 她还需要输血 |
[28:53] | Get some more blood. | 再多拿些血来 |
[28:55] | We need more blood. | 我们还需要输血 |
[28:57] | No more blood,derek. | 不要再输血了 Derek |
[29:03] | no more blood. | 不要再输血了 |
[29:08] | You’re smart to get it looked at,but it doesn’t look too suspicious to me. | 你来做检查挺明智的 但感觉不严重 |
[29:12] | Even combined with high L.D.H. Levels? | 伴有乳酸脱氢酶过高 也没事? |
[29:14] | Oh… that could be caused by anything– mono,exercise even. | 过高的原因很多 比如单核细胞增多 甚至是运动过量 |
[29:20] | coupled with neurological episodes,hallucinations? | 我还出现幻想症呢 |
[29:26] | There we gO. | 好了 |
[29:28] | All done. | 完成 |
[29:30] | You and I both see patients do this every day. | 我们天天都看到这样的病人 |
[29:32] | They find something suspicious and convince themselves they’re sick. | 发现一点可疑 就认为自己病了 |
[29:36] | But as doctors,you and I both know that it’s our job to remain worry free | 但是作为医生 你我都知道 在真正找到病征之前 |
[29:42] | until we have actual medical proof that says otherwise. | 我们都得让自己安心 |
[29:45] | So that’s what you should do–relax. | 所以你该做的就是 让自己放松 |
[29:46] | By this time tomorrow,you’ll be laughing at the fact you thought there was anything wrong in the first place. | 明天你就会嘲笑自己 纯属疑神疑鬼了 |
[29:54] | Okay.Ready. | 好的 准备好了 |
[29:58] | He looks strong. | 他挺健壮的 |
[30:02] | Okay. He definitely has a chance. | 好的 他绝对有机会存活 |
[30:05] | All right,let’s get him intubated.Let’s get the placenta. | 好的 我们给他插管 拿出胎盘 |
[30:33] | the steroids we gave your wife allowed your baby’s lungs to mature. | 我们给你妻子服用的类固醇 使得你孩子的肺能够成熟 |
[30:37] | That combined with the three extra days | 再加上Shepherd医生三天做手术的时间 |
[30:40] | that dr. Shepherd took to do the surgery makes us very hopeful that he’ll survive. | 这个孩子能够活下来有很大希望 |
[30:47] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[30:49] | She just died? | 她就这么死了? |
[30:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:59] | Yeah,I know.You said that. | 我知道 你说过了 |
[31:00] | Um… I’m asking how she died. | 我是问她怎么死的 |
[31:09] | we believe your wife’s high blood pressure is what caused the bypass to fail. | 我们认为 你妻子的高血压使得搭桥失败 |
[31:14] | That caused the bleeding and the swelling in the brain. | 这引起了脑内的出血和膨胀 |
[31:18] | dr. Shepherd did everything he could to save her. | Shepherd尽他了所能去救你妻子了 |
[31:19] | There was too much damage to her brain. | 脑内损伤太大 |
[31:22] | That’s when dr. Montgomery stepped in to deliver the baby. | 然后Montgomery医生就进行了引产 |
[31:29] | You said it was a routine procedure but that she would be fine. | 你说过只是寻常手术 她会没事的 |
[31:34] | Then there was a complication… and you said you fixed that. | 然后你说情况有些复杂 你会搞定的 |
[31:39] | but then the baby got sick,and that made jen sick,but then you said that you fixed that,too. | 但后来孩子就病了 Jen就也病了 但你仍说会搞好的 |
[31:48] | And now she’s dead? | 现在她却死了? |
[31:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:55] | Stop saying you’re sorry. | 别再说抱歉了 |
[31:58] | You killed her. | 是你杀了她 |
[32:00] | You’re a murderer… a murderer. | 你是个杀人犯…杀人犯 |
[32:04] | Where’s my wife? | 我妻子在哪儿? |
[32:08] | I want my wife. I want my wife. | 我想要回我的妻子 |
[32:17] | I want my… | 我想要回我的… |
[32:23] | I-I want… | 我想要… |
[32:28] | ******* | 我知道写的不好 但我尽力了 |
[32:31] | *********** | 你太复杂了 不好定义 |
[32:34] | ******** | 主任 |
[32:37] | ********** | 这才叫推荐信 |
[32:40] | O’malley?You want me to take pointers from o’malley? | O’malley? 你想我照O’malley的样子写? |
[32:42] | You’d be hard-pressed to find a better person to take pointers from. | 有个更有见地的人在这 你该觉得有压力 |
[32:47] | C-chief.Chief. | 主任 主任 |
[32:49] | Exactly. | 我正是 |
[32:50] | I am the chief of surgery. | 我是外科主任 |
[32:52] | And I don’t have time to write letters to pump your ego. | 我没时间吹捧你 让你更自负 |
[32:55] | My head of neuro is being called a murderer, | 我的首席神经科医生被人叫做杀人犯 |
[32:57] | I have to fire my longest-standing general surgeon because she won’t retire, | 我得开除工龄最长的普外科医生 因为她不肯退休 |
[33:01] | interns are mixing up blood samples in your clinic, | 你诊所的实习医生搞混了血液样本 |
[33:03] | and you want me to spend my time writing a recommendation so you can leave me? | 你还指望我花时间给你写推荐信 好让你脱离我? |
[33:07] | Leave you? | 脱离你? |
[33:08] | Sir,I’M… applying for a fellowship in pediatric surgery. | 主任…我是申请儿科医生 |
[33:13] | Ich is not what we had discussed. | 跟我们之前说好的不一样 |
[33:15] | Do you know how much of my time you wasted? | 你知道浪费了我多少时间吗 |
[33:17] | Do you know the amount of work it takes to groom someone? | 你知道培养一个人要花多少功夫吗 |
[33:20] | You were supposed to become the next me. | 你该是我的下任的 |
[33:21] | You wanted me to become the next you. | 是你想让我做你的下任 |
[33:23] | Now I’m not your son or your daughter. | 但我不是你的儿子女儿 |
[33:25] | You don’t get to pin all your hopes and dreams on me,sir. | 你不能把你的希望 强加到我身上 |
[33:39] | I’m seeing lexie. | 我跟Lexie约会了 |
[33:41] | Well,I’m sleeping with her,too,but it’s more than that. | 我跟她睡了 但不仅是为了性 |
[33:43] | We’re happy. | 我俩都很开心 |
[33:45] | I’m happy. | 我很开心 |
[33:51] | okay,that’S… maybe I deserve that. | 好吧 刚才那下是我应得的 |
[33:56] | No,you know what?I didn’t deserve that. | 听我说 不是我自找 |
[33:57] | You have no right to tell me who I can sleep with–oh! | 你无权管我跟谁睡觉 |
[34:33] | you’re worriedabout your legacy. | 你只关心自己传位给谁 |
[34:34] | But I am not your legacy,and me applying peds is not– | 我可不是你的财产 我申请儿科… |
[34:38] | you are not listening to me,sir. | 你可没在听我说话 |
[34:40] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[34:46] | Come on. Come on. StoP. | 住手 给我住手 |
[34:48] | come on,stop. | 住手 |
[34:50] | what in the world? | 到底怎么回事? |
[34:51] | Come on. thank you. | 让下 谢谢 |
[34:53] | Stop. It’s donE. | 没事了 |
[35:00] | That’s her guy. | 他可不关你的事 |
[35:21] | I would do a pulmonary arteriotomy– | 我会给病人做肺动脉切开术 |
[35:24] | directly visualize the clot and use atraumatic forceps to extract it. | 直视血栓 用微创镊子取出 |
[35:28] | That’s how I would do a pulmonary embolectomy without a fluoroscope. | 这样不借助荧光镜 就能治疗肺栓塞 |
[35:32] | The ct that you felthe need to come and tell me that tellme that you’re a much better surgeon | 你认为有必要跟我说明白 让我感觉… |
[35:38] | than I first thought. | 你比我想象的要好 |
[35:40] | I’ve decided today’s surgery was my last. | 这次手术将是我的谢幕之作 |
[35:46] | You look at me like you won’t wake up one day not that far from now– | 你现在的样子 好像你会永远年轻 |
[35:49] | so much faster than you can imagine– and find that you are me. | 但时光飞逝 不久你就会成为现在的我 |
[35:56] | When you can’t cut anymore,what will you have? | 不能做手术 还能做什么? |
[36:01] | I was a god… | 我曾经是上帝… |
[36:05] | in this O.R. Holding a scalpel… I was a god. | 手拿手术刀 站在手术室 我就是上帝 |
[36:12] | And now… | 可现在… |
[36:18] | what will you have? | 什么都没有了 |
[36:38] | I don’t see anyone burning the place down. | 他们没惹麻烦嘛 |
[36:40] | That’s how they do it– do everything right,and as soon as you look away,they screw it all up. | 就这样子 当面规规矩矩 你一走开就一团糟 |
[36:45] | Hey,uh,I’m sorry I was busy earlier with myself. | 嗨 对不起 那会实在是太忙了 |
[36:49] | I was busy,so I’m sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[36:52] | Don’t be. | 没事 |
[36:54] | I called you an ass,so… and you were right. | 我叫你混蛋…你说的对 |
[36:57] | I think I just needed to vent. | 我只是需要发泄下 |
[37:00] | I… I’m sick of this place. | 我厌倦这里了 |
[37:02] | Hell,I just watched dek shepherd beat up a man ’cause he’s sick of it. | 我刚看到Derek Shepherd大打出手 就因为他厌倦那人了 |
[37:06] | That’s the way it works. | 这里就是这样子 |
[37:08] | The patients we lose,the mistakes we make– that’s how we learn. | 病人逝去 不断犯错 这样才能学到教训 |
[37:13] | That’s the only way it’s ever been done. | 就是这么运转的 |
[37:15] | Figure out a better way,and you,izzie stevens,will be a better doctor than the rest of us. | 找到更好的方法 Izzie Stevens 你将会是这里最出色的医生 |
[37:20] | Patients see us as gods… | 病人视我们为上帝 |
[37:27] | izzie. | |
[37:28] | Or they see us as monsters. | 或是怪物 |
[37:31] | But the fact is,we’re just people. | 事实上 我们只是普通人 |
[37:39] | Okay,well,it’s not broken,but you should ice it. | 好了 还没有骨折 不过需要冰敷下 |
[37:43] | Lots and lots of ice,okay?Bye. | 超多的冰 再见 |
[37:49] | I’m so sorry. | 真的抱歉 |
[37:51] | It was worth it. | 很值得 |
[37:53] | No.It–it–it wasn’T. | 不 不值得 |
[37:55] | maybe a little. | 可能有那么点 |
[37:59] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:01] | We screw up… | 我们会搞砸 |
[38:06] | we lose our way. | 我们会迷茫 |
[38:16] | I have experience to give… calliope. | – 我经验丰富 |
[38:19] | Life experience,like the fact that I was married. | 生活经验 比如我曾经结过婚 |
[38:22] | Did you know that? | 知道吗? |
[38:23] | Or that I was in the peace corps? | 我在和平队呆过 |
[38:25] | Botswana. | 在博茨瓦纳 |
[38:27] | That’s what convinced me to go to med school. | 正是这经历 我才去学医 |
[38:29] | And most recently,I’ve,uh,experienced the joy of cooking. | 最近 我很享受下厨的快乐 |
[38:31] | Yeah.I make an excellent chicken piccata in addition to many other delicious meals | 我做了美味的嫩鸡排 还有很多好吃的 |
[38:36] | that you’d be very lucky to experience yourself. | 你会有幸品尝到的 |
[38:38] | And the fact that you can’t open your eyes to see that makes you inexperienced. | 你不睁眼去观察 才让你不明就里 |
[38:45] | calliope,this is julie… | Calliope 这是Julie |
[38:49] | my date. | 我的”朋友” |
[38:56] | Even the best of us have our off days. | 最厉害的人 也会陷入窘境 |
[39:06] | Letter of recommendation. | 推荐信 |
[39:08] | Callie told me about the chief’s letter. | Callie跟我说了主任的推荐信 |
[39:11] | I figured it’s the least I can do before I get on a plane back to L.A. | 在飞回洛杉矶前 这是我最后能做的 |
[39:15] | Addison montgomery,thank you. | Addison Montgomery 谢谢你 |
[39:17] | No need to thank me.Just,you know,kick ass. | 不用谢我 好好干吧 |
[39:20] | Don’t make me regret writing that you’re the most promising young peds surgeon | 别让我后悔 我写了”你是前途无量的儿科医生” |
[39:24] | I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. | “跟你工作是我的荣幸” |
[39:31] | Still,we move forward. | 不管怎样 我们继续向前 |
[39:37] | today you were– you were a teacher to someone who needed to learn, | 今天…你给某人好好上了一课 |
[39:41] | but you were also a bully to someone who needed compassion. | 但对需要同情的人 你仍有些霸道 |
[39:44] | You were both. | 你兼而有之 |
[39:45] | Well– why can’t I be?I wasn’t a bully and… I was right. | 呃 我没有霸道 我是对的 |
[39:51] | Right. | 好吧 |
[39:53] | You know,you’re a lot like her– Stubborn,opinionated… SmarT. | 你很像她 固执己见 精明能干 |
[39:58] | 40 years from now,I’m gonna have to pry that scalpel out of your hand,too. | 40年后 我也要夺下你手里的手术刀 |
[40:02] | From my cold,dead hands. | 从我冷酷无情的手里 |
[40:05] | you’re missing the point. | 我的意思是… |
[40:09] | I want to be around 40 years from now. | 40年后 我还想在你身边 |
[40:32] | We don’t rest on our laurels or celebrate the lives we’ve saved in the past. | 我们不倚老卖老 不自鸣得意 |
[40:51] | oh… oh,god. | 哦 天哪 |
[40:57] | because there’s always some other patient that needs our help. | 因为仍有很多人需要救助 |
[41:15] | So we force ourselves to keep trying,to keep learning… | 所以逼着自己 不断尝试 不断学习 |
[41:20] | you’re unmotivated,you’re careless,selfish, | 你们缺乏动力 漠不关心 自私自利 |
[41:23] | distracted and pretty much the people in this hospital I would least trust with my life. | 精神不集中 可能是院里我最不信任的人 |
[41:29] | But that’s the way it’s supposed to be. | 但事情就是这样 |
[41:32] | You’re interns.You’re babies. | 你们是实习生 是新手 |
[41:33] | And you’re all lucky to work here. | 你们很幸运能在这里 |
[41:35] | We’re all lucky because we get to save lives. | 我们都很幸运 因为能挽救生命 |
[41:38] | Every day,we get to save lives. | 每天我们都拯救生命 |
[41:39] | That’s what we do.That’s our job,and… | 这就是我们要做的 我们的工作… |
[41:44] | it’s not something a lot of people get to do,so… | 这是常人做不到的 |
[41:47] | – in the hope that… – let’s begin. | 我们期望 |
[41:48] | 开始吧 | |
[41:49] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[41:50] | New game. | 新游戏 |
[41:51] | – Someday… – this is patient “X. | 某天… |
[41:52] | 这是病人的X光 | |
[41:54] | ” She’s a 29-year-old female we misdiagnosed wi anemia the first time she came to us. | 29岁女性患者 我们最初误诊为贫血 |
[42:01] | Let’s not make the same mistake again. | 不要再犯同样的错误 |
[42:03] | We’ll come just a little bit closer to the gods our patients need us to be. | 我们能更像病人的上帝 |