时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:01] | izzie has stage iv metastatic melanoma that has spread to her brain, liver and skin. | Izzie得了四期转移性黑色素瘤 已扩散至脑部 肝部和皮肤 |
[00:06] | He threw the first punch. | 是他先出手 |
[00:07] | I should talk to him? | 我该和他谈谈? |
[00:08] | Mr. Torres– she’s my only little girl, george. | – Torres先生 – 她是我的宝贝女儿 George |
[00:11] | -The minute you hurt her– | 只要你伤害她… |
[00:12] | I’m engaged. | 我订婚了 |
[00:14] | I broke up with owen. | 我和Owen分手了 |
[00:20] | defeat isn’t an option… | 对外科医生来说 |
[00:25] | not for surgeons. | 失败不予考虑 |
[00:28] | We don’t back away from the table till the last breath’s long gone. | 不到最后一刻决不放弃 |
[00:34] | “Terminal’s” a challenge. | “晚期病人”是挑战 |
[00:40] | “Life-threatening’s” what gets us out of bed in the morning. | “危重病人”是早起的动力 |
[01:05] | We’re not easily intimidated… | 我们不轻易胆怯 |
[01:09] | we don’t flinch… | 不畏首畏尾 |
[01:12] | we don’t back down… | 不打退堂鼓 |
[01:16] | and we certainly don’t surrender… | 更不轻易投降 |
[01:30] | not at work anyway. | 至少对工作而言 |
[01:34] | Does it bother you that I don’t want to wear it? | 我不戴戒指你不介意? |
[01:36] | Because I… | 因为… |
[01:38] | I could. | 我也可以戴 |
[01:39] | I don’t want you to wear it. You’ not a ring bride. | 不用 你天生不是戴戒指的人 |
[01:43] | What? | 怎么了? |
[01:45] | I’M… not really A… | 我也不喜欢… |
[01:47] | church-wedding bride or a poofy-white-dress bride either. | 教堂婚礼或华丽丽的婚纱 |
[01:51] | We’ll get naked and get married in a field of flowers. | 那我们就在花丛中赤果果地结婚吧 |
[01:56] | I’m not a naked bride. | 我才不要赤果果 |
[01:57] | What about scrubs? We can get married in scrubs. | 要不穿手术服吧 |
[01:59] | -Ooh, now there’s a wedding I could get into. -We gotta go. | – 总算有种我喜欢的结婚方式了 – 要出门了 |
[02:05] | so I told izzie she could help out with the wedding. | 我让Izzie帮忙筹备婚礼 |
[02:08] | Helps keep her mind off of everything. | 这样她就不用躺着胡思乱想 |
[02:09] | And I’ll tell her about the scrubs and the no church. | 我会告诉她穿工作服 和不去教堂的想法 |
[02:11] | I guess we have a theme– simplicity. | 简单的婚礼就行 |
[02:17] | you know, maybe they could make you a bouquet of scalpels and clamps. | 或许他们会用手术刀 和止血钳给你做花束 |
[02:20] | Oh, yeah, that would be fun. I think I would have to run it by izzie first. | 那挺有趣 我先问下Izzie |
[02:26] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[02:42] | I don’t feel anything. | 我没有任何感受 |
[02:45] | Nothing? | 什么都没? |
[02:47] | No anger? | 没有愤怒? |
[02:49] | Happiness? | 幸福? |
[02:50] | Unhappiness? | 苦恼? |
[02:52] | Guilt? | 内疚? |
[02:55] | Survivor’s guilt? | 幸存的内疚感? |
[02:59] | You know, it’s very common with veterans. | 这在退伍军人中很常见 |
[03:00] | It’s not about my platoon. | 与我的参军无关 |
[03:05] | You have shoved your feelings aside for so long. | 你将情绪置于一边太久了 |
[03:09] | I’m asking you to claim them. | 你必须认领回来 |
[03:11] | And, owen… | |
[03:13] | this is about your platoon. | 这与你的参军密不可分 |
[03:15] | it’s about the fact that I tried to choke my girlfriend to death. | 我来这是因为我想掐死女朋友 |
[03:20] | What, are you saying the way I feel about my platoon and the way I feel about what hapned with cristina are the same? | 你认为我的参军感受 和对Cristina的感受是一样的? |
[03:23] | They’re not the same. | 它们不一样 |
[03:24] | Well, how will you know if you can’t name those feelings? | 既然你无法说出什么感受 你又怎么知道? |
[03:28] | That’s not what it’S… | 那不是… |
[03:31] | it’S… | 是… |
[03:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:36] | what do you mean, you don’t deliver dresses? | 你们不派送婚纱是什么意思? |
[03:38] | Just to try on? | 只能试穿不能送? |
[03:39] | No, no, no. I-I can’t come in. | 不 我不能去 |
[03:42] | I-I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[03:44] | I’m–I’m bed-bound and dying. | 必须卧床等死 |
[03:52] | fabulous. I will fax you my choices. | 太好了 我会把我要的传真过去 |
[03:54] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[03:56] | Uh, what do you need– blood, pee? What can I get you? | 你们要啥? 血液? 尿液? |
[03:57] | No, just checking in on you. See how the chemo’s sitting. | 不用 我们只是来看看你化疗情况 |
[04:00] | Fine. | 我没事 |
[04:01] | I haven’t puked yet, and I’m making major progress on mer’s wedding. | 没有呕吐 Mer的婚礼也进展不错 |
[04:05] | You should really take it easy. The chemo’s gonna take a lot out of you. | 你该好好休息 化疗会消耗很多体力 |
[04:08] | I’ll let you know if I hit the wall. | 我倒下了再通知你 |
[04:09] | Hello. Hi, yes. | 你好 是的 |
[04:10] | I wanted to discuss, um, flower arrangements. | 我想谈谈花饰 |
[04:12] | she needs to save her energy. | 她必须保存体力 |
[04:14] | This isn’t just chemo. It’s high-dose I.L.-2. | 这不是单纯的化疗 是高剂量的白细胞介素-2 |
[04:17] | It’s designed to make the body attack itself. | 用来使身体系统自我攻击 |
[04:19] | she’s walking around now, but it’s not gonna last. | 她现在还能走动 但好景不会长 |
[04:22] | Her blood pressure’s gonna tank, she’ll be shaking with chills, she’ll be nauseous. | 会有血压下降 寒颤恶心 |
[04:26] | She might even have a heart attack. | 甚至可能心脏病发作 |
[04:30] | believe me, a few hours from now… | 相信我 不出几小时… |
[04:33] | izzie stevens is gonna wish she were dead. | 她将会痛不欲生 |
[04:43] | greys.anatomy. Season 5 Episode 20 | |
[04:47] | hey, he here yet? | 他到了吗? |
[04:48] | If you’re talking about calliope’s dad, then the answer is, I don’t know. | 如果你是说Calliope的爸爸 那我不知道 |
[04:51] | ‘Cause I’m not going to meet him because we just started dating and it’s way too soon. | 我不会见他 我们才开始约会 见家长还为时过早 |
[04:55] | And torres is okay with that? | Torres也这么想? |
[04:56] | Yeah, he, her idea. The man’s here for one day, then he’s gone. | 这是她的想法 反正他来一天就走 |
[04:59] | No muss, no fuss. | 不必紧张 |
[05:06] | run. Run for your life. | 跑 要命就快跑 |
[05:08] | What do you mean, run for my life? | 什么意思? |
[05:11] | Dad! | 爸! |
[05:11] | Give me one reason I shouldn’t kill you right now. | 给我一个不立刻做掉你的理由 |
[05:14] | -Dad, stop it. -He committed adultery. | – 爸 住手 – 他居然出轨 |
[05:16] | Who hasn’t? I slept with him before we were divorced. | 谁没出过? 离婚前我还和他睡过 |
[05:18] | So technically, george isn’t the only one who cheated. | 理论上 不只George一人出轨 |
[05:25] | oh, god. | 天啊 |
[05:26] | Give me one good reason I shouldn’t kill you right now. | 给我一个不立刻做掉你的理由 |
[05:29] | Mark sloan. Pleasure to meet you. | Mark Sloan 幸会 |
[05:31] | Dad, mark is just a friend. | 爸 Mark只是朋友 |
[05:33] | I–I’m happy now, okay? I’m–I’m dating someone now, and I’m happy, okay? | 我现在很幸福 在和别人约会 |
[05:44] | So you’re dating again? | 你开始约会了? |
[05:45] | Well, that’s good. That’s healthy. | 很不错 这才正常 |
[05:47] | I’d like to meet this new gentleman suitor. | 我想见见追你的男士 |
[05:51] | Yeah. Yeah, no. | 可以啊 不过 |
[05:53] | sh–they’re pretty busy, ’cause they’re a doctor here. | “他”是这里的医生 忙得很 |
[05:55] | But, um… | 但… |
[05:56] | you would love them. | 你会喜欢”他”的 |
[05:58] | You’ll love them, because they’re– they’re smart and funny and both handsome | “他”聪明幽默 |
[06:02] | and–and–and beautiful and–and very supportive. | 英俊漂亮 而且支持我 |
[06:06] | daddy… | 爸… |
[06:08] | please be okay with this. | 求你别生气 |
[06:18] | Dad… | 爸… |
[06:19] | this is arizona robbins. | 这位是Arizona Robbins |
[06:22] | This is who I’m dating now. | 她就是我的约会对象 |
[06:26] | And I really hope you draw the line at throwing women against walls. | 真心希望你不会把女人也按倒在墙 |
[06:29] | you paged me. | 你呼我 |
[06:30] | Driver’s face went through a side window. Thought it’d be your cup of tea. | 司机面部撞到侧车窗 我想你会有兴趣 |
[06:33] | Right you are.*** | 没错 |
[06:36] | what do you got? | 什么状况? |
[06:37] | Anthony meloy, 32-year-old male pedestrian with a left arm injury and ro rash to his face d torso. | Anthony Meloy 32岁 男 步行时撞上车 左臂有伤 脸部身体均受创 |
[06:43] | Stable vitals in the field. | 生命体征稳定 |
[06:44] | Landed on the street after he was hitby the driver. | 撞车后 倒在街上 |
[06:46] | I didn’t hit him. He jumped in front of me. | 我没撞他 是他冲向我的 |
[06:48] | Dan gates–swerved after he didn’t hit Mr. Maloy and sideswiped a telephone po. | Dan Gates 和Maloy先生撞上后 突然转向 撞上电话线杆 |
[06:52] | He’s complaining of abdominal pain. | 腹部疼痛 |
[06:54] | Also, he has blood coming out of his left ear. | 并且左耳出血 |
[06:55] | He came outta nowhere. It wasn’t my fault. | 他不知从哪冒出来的 不是我的错 |
[06:57] | You better give that son of a bitch a blood alcohol test. | 你们最好给那混蛋做个酒精测试 |
[06:59] | He was driving like a madman. | 他开车像个疯子一样 |
[07:00] | Okay, now he’s just lying. | 少来 他在撒谎 |
[07:01] | Oh, I’m lying? I’m lying? | 我撒谎? 你说我撒谎? |
[07:03] | Mr. Maloy, try to stay still. | Maloy先生 请保持镇定 |
[07:04] | There’s no signof head trauma. Check out the other guy, I got it from here. | 无头部受创迹象 检查另一个 我先带走这个 |
[07:07] | let’s go. | 走 |
[07:08] | -Wait, I need to look at his injuries. -When we’re inside. | – 等下 我需要检查他的伤口 – 到里面再说 |
[07:11] | -Drunk! -Liar! | – 酒鬼! – 骗子! |
[07:13] | -Pathetic. -Ass. | – 可悲 – 混球 |
[07:21] | I was just driving to the bank. | 我只是开车去银行 |
[07:22] | Next thing, this–this guy jumps in front of my car. | 突然 这家伙就冲向了我的车 |
[07:25] | Whack job. | 跌跌撞撞地 |
[07:26] | Sir, can I get you to move your eyebrow? | 先生 请抬下眉毛 |
[07:27] | I can’t examine his ear. Would you get out of the way? | 我没法检查他耳朵 你让下行不行? |
[07:29] | -Could you just wait? -Could you just… | – 你不能等等? – 你就不能… |
[07:32] | free fluid in the upper left quadrant. | 左上部有游离液体 |
[07:34] | Grey, schedule a stat C.T. | Grey 安排CT |
[07:40] | How are you doing, Mr. Maloy? | 你感觉怎样 Maloy先生? |
[07:42] | My arm’s killing me, but otherwise, I’m fine. | 手臂痛死了 其它都还好 |
[07:44] | He’s got tenderness and bruising over his humerus, but he’s got good peripheral pulses. | 肱骨有压痛和淤伤 但外周血管脉搏良好 |
[07:47] | We should do a full workup. | 做个全身检查 |
[07:48] | O’malley, check in with karev once you’ve assessed, let him know what you find. | O’malley 检查完向Karev汇报 |
[07:52] | Wait. I’m, uh, reporting to karev? | 等等 我向Karev汇报? |
[07:55] | He’s overseeing the pit today. | 今天他负责急诊 |
[07:56] | -You good with that, karev? -Oh, yes, sir. | – 没问题吧 Karev? – 当然没有 |
[07:58] | I’ll be in the O.R. If you need me. | 如果有事 我在手术室 |
[08:02] | Off you go. | 去吧 |
[08:05] | Meeting callie’s dad was so not on the agenda for today. | 见Callie父亲 根本不在今天的日程安排中 |
[08:08] | I mean, he seems like the kind of man who needs a little preparation before meeting his daughter’s girlfriend. | 他一看就是那种 见女儿女友前得有心理准备的人 |
[08:12] | but you should’ve seen the look on his face when I– | 你真该看看他那表情 我… |
[08:14] | okay, can you stop doing that thing? | 够了 你别这样 |
[08:16] | -What thing? -That “telling me your business” thing. | – 哪样? – 跟我说私事 |
[08:18] | It’s my day off. I’m just here to watch you do the fundoplication. | 今天我休息 我只是来观摩你做胃底折叠术 |
[08:20] | You know what? I checked your schedule. | 我查过你的日程 |
[08:21] | You worked a 90-hour week. You should be at home sleeping or playing with your kid. | 你这周工作了90小时 你该回家睡觉 或者带孩子 |
[08:25] | Okay, you can stop doing that thing, too. | 好了 你也别这样 |
[08:26] | It’s just that peds can be tough. | 儿科很辛苦 |
[08:28] | And it can be hard on a family. | 不利于家庭维系 |
[08:30] | Not mine. my husband is very supportive. | 我家没问题 老公非常支持 |
[08:34] | He is… | 他… |
[08:36] | can’t wait for me to start my fellowship. | 迫不及待希望我来儿科 |
[08:38] | -He doesn’t know, does he? -No. | – 他还不知道 是吧? – 嗯 |
[08:41] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:42] | Dr. Robbins, it’s jessica. She just had a seizure. She can’t breathe. | Robbins医生 Jessica痉挛发作 无法呼吸 |
[08:46] | She’s got tay-sachs. We need to get a mask on her. | 她患有家族黑蒙性白痴症 需要呼吸口罩 |
[08:48] | crank it up to 15 liters. | 加到15升 |
[08:51] | I know, honey. All right. Sit up. | 亲爱的 没事了 坐起来 |
[08:52] | You’re okay, honey. You’re okay, honey. | 没事 亲爱的 没事 |
[08:54] | you just need to breathe. | 只需要试着呼吸 |
[08:56] | Slow, slow. | 慢慢地 |
[08:58] | That’s good. That’s good. You’re getting better. | 很好 你已经好多了 |
[09:00] | slow, slow. Okay. | 慢慢地 好 |
[09:05] | there’s no blood in the brain. | 脑部无血块 |
[09:07] | Z.M.C. Fracture of the temporal bone, ruptured ear drum. | 颧上颌综合症 颞骨骨折 耳鼓破裂 |
[09:10] | Book us an O.R. | 预订手术室 |
[09:11] | Uh, not so fast, Dr. Grey. | 别急 Grey医生 |
[09:13] | Mr. Gates– the patient has a name– also has an injured facial nerve, which means what? | 这是Gates先生 病人也有名字的 他面部神经受创 说明什么? |
[09:17] | That Mr. Gates will also need a nerve repair. | 说明Gates先生还需要神经修复 |
[09:20] | Does that take place before or after Dr. Sloan’s ossicular reconstruction? | 在Sloan医生的听骨链重建术 之前还是之后? |
[09:30] | -Before. -Incorrect. | – 之前 – 错 |
[09:31] | Because you’ll have to explore the wound for bone fragments, | 因为你得检查伤口找寻骨头碎片 |
[09:33] | not to mention reversing his conductive hearing loss. | 更别提要治疗他的传导性失聪 |
[09:36] | Which is why I need you to book me that O.R. Now, Dr. Grey. | 所以我才要你马上预订手术室 Grey医生 |
[09:38] | Look, if this patient has facial paralysis, it won’t matter if he can hear out of one ear or not? | 如果病人面部瘫痪 是否只有一只耳朵听得见就不重要了 |
[09:41] | Am I right, Dr. Grey? | 我说得没错吧 Grey医生? |
[09:45] | -Dr. Grey? -Lexie? | – Grey医生? |
[09:48] | -Dr. Grey? -Lexie? | – Grey医生? |
[09:50] | -Dr. Grey? -I think you both are amazing doctors. | – Grey医生? – 我觉得你俩都很棒 |
[10:01] | -you said the car hit you while you were in the crosswalk? -Yeah. | – 你说你是在人行道上被车撞的? – 对 |
[10:05] | Look–look, are you almost done? ‘Cause I-I need to go, all right? | 你检查完没? 我得走了 行不? |
[10:07] | Uh, no. | 还没 |
[10:11] | because, uh, we need to wait for the police. They need a statement. | 得等警察来 他们要录口供 |
[10:13] | Is that really necessary? I mean… | 有必要么 我是说… |
[10:15] | I could just give you my name and phone number, you know? | 我把名字电话留下 不行么? |
[10:17] | I just need to– I just need you to wait here for one minute, okay? | 就等1分钟 好吗? |
[10:20] | -Yeah. -Thank you. | – 好 – 谢谢 |
[10:23] | Alex. | |
[10:24] | I need to order a psych consult for Mr. Maloy. | 我要请心理医生会诊Maloy |
[10:26] | As walking when the car hit him, but the pattern of his injuries aren’t consistent with it. | 他自称走路时被撞 但伤情表明并非如此 |
[10:30] | Plus, he’s acting a little agitated. | 而且 他有点激动 |
[10:32] | Maybe because he was hit by a car. | 也许因为他刚被车撞了 |
[10:34] | Or ’cause he has you as a doctor. | 或者因为你是他医生 |
[10:36] | Either way, you need to discharge him, because we have lot of other patients with worse injuries. | 不管什么原因 你都得安排他出院 我们还有很多更严重的病人 |
[10:40] | If he leaves and he hurts himself, it’s on you. | 如果他离开了 伤害到自己 那都是你的错 |
[10:47] | Fine, get your stupid consult. | 好吧 就安排个愚蠢的会诊 |
[10:49] | But if someone in that waiting room dies because we don’t have a bed, that’s on you. | 但如果有人因为没床位而死去 那都是你的错 |
[10:57] | I hear congratulations are in order. | 我听说有喜事临门 |
[11:00] | -What? -The engagement. | – 什么? – 订婚啊 |
[11:02] | Our very own seattle grace wedding. | 我们西雅图仁爱自己人的婚礼 |
[11:04] | I couldn’t be happier for the both of you. | 我真为你俩高兴 |
[11:07] | Thank you, sir. Did you have an assignment for me? | 谢谢 主任 你有任务给我吗? |
[11:10] | -Dresses. -I’m sorry? | – 婚纱 – 什么? |
[11:11] | Stevens has transformed her room into a bridal boutique. | Stevens把病房变成了婚礼用品专卖店 |
[11:15] | So go, try on dresses. | 去吧 试婚纱去 |
[11:17] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[11:21] | -I didn’t think you wanted to wear a wedding dress. -I don’T. | – 你不是不想穿婚纱的么 – 是啊 |
[11:23] | How does he even know we’re engaged? | 他怎么会知道我们订婚了 |
[11:26] | Richard’s my friend. | Richard是我哥们 |
[11:27] | He’s not the one that ordered the dress. | 又不是他订的婚纱 |
[11:29] | If y’t don to wear a wedding dress, talk to izzie. | 你要是不想穿婚纱 自己去和Izzie说 |
[11:32] | Oh, yeah. As the chemo drips into her cancer-y arm, | 是啊 她手臂打着点滴 |
[11:35] | and she looks at me with those cancer-y eyes, | 眼睛可怜地看着我 |
[11:37] | -those cancer-y, wedding-loving eyes… -be strong. | – 眼眸中闪烁对婚礼的热爱 – 坚强点 |
[11:40] | We will have bridesmaids in pink taffeta, and you will be wearing a top hat and a morning coat | 咱俩会被粉裙伴娘包围 你头戴礼帽 身穿礼服 |
[11:45] | and somebody will be singing “wind beneath my freakin’ wings. | 再配上”迎风而翔”的婚礼歌曲 |
[11:47] | ” You want me to talk to her? | 要不我去跟她说 |
[12:00] | Apparently a morning coat is nonnegotiable. | 显然 礼服是免不了了 |
[12:03] | Also, we have to make time for ballroom dancing lessons. | 还有 咱还得腾点时间学跳舞 |
[12:09] | just so you know, I wasn’t looking for a relationship. | 你知道 我没有刻意去追求一段感情 |
[12:13] | Not with anyone – a he or a she. | 无论与谁 不管男女 |
[12:15] | But… | 但是… |
[12:17] | it just happened. | 它就这样自然地发生了 |
[12:20] | and, uh… | 而且… |
[12:23] | it feels good with her. | 和她在一起 感觉很好 |
[12:25] | It feels easy and, uh… | 很自在 |
[12:27] | comfortable. | 很舒服 |
[12:30] | I’m saying I’m happy. | 我很幸福 |
[12:31] | When have you ever heard me willingly admit that? | 我还没心甘情愿承认幸福过吧 |
[12:35] | When you lived at home with your mother and me. | 当我们一家人生活在一起时 |
[12:37] | you were happy then. | 那时的你 也很幸福 |
[12:39] | yeah, well, I was 12. It didn’t take much. | 没错 但那时我才12岁 很容易幸福 |
[12:42] | You’ll fly home with me today. | 今天和我回家 |
[12:43] | I’ll talk to the chief and explain the circumstances. | 我去和主任说 把情况说明 |
[12:45] | What? | 什么 |
[12:46] | No. No, dad, no. I’m not moving back home. | 老爸 不要 我不要回去 |
[12:48] | Don’t worry. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 别担心 一切都会好起来的 |
[12:51] | E-everything is o-okay. | 现在就很好啊 |
[12:59] | Tay-sachs is always fatal in children, usually by the age of 4 or 5. | 家族黑蒙性白痴具有致命性 多发于4至5岁的儿童 |
[13:04] | She’s 6. | 她6岁 |
[13:09] | I spoke to my friend who’s doing the fund-raising for jessica, and he told me about this place in mexico. | 我一个朋友在为Jessica筹款 他说墨西哥有家医院 |
[13:14] | And they do experimental stem cell therapy. | 他们实施干细胞治疗试验 |
[13:16] | In a couple of weeks, we’ll have enough money to– | 只需要几个星期 等我们筹够了钱 |
[13:17] | matt, jessica doesn’t have a couple of weeks. | Matt Jessica时间不多了 |
[13:22] | I think it’s quite possible she only has a couple of hours. | 她可能只能撑几个小时了 |
[13:25] | We’ve talked about this. We’ve talked about this a lot. | 我们早就多次说过了 |
[13:28] | And now it’s here. | 现在 为时已到 |
[13:30] | And I know it’s hard. | 我知道你很难接受 |
[13:31] | I know it’s impossible. | 你不可能接受 |
[13:33] | But we’ve done everything that we can. | 但是我们已经尽力了 |
[13:36] | And you have done everything that you can. | 你也尽力了 |
[13:38] | No. | 不行 |
[13:40] | No. Listen. | 不行 听着 |
[13:42] | All we need is a little more time. | 我们只需要再多一点时间 |
[13:44] | Look, okay, if you read about these treatments… | 如果你看过这些治疗方案… |
[13:51] | I don’t mean to insult you. | 我无意冒犯 |
[13:52] | I-I know you’ve done everything. | 我知道你也尽力了 |
[13:55] | I just need a few more days, okay? | 只要再多给我几天时间 |
[13:56] | I just need a little more time. She’s a fighter. | 只要再多点时间 她很勇敢 |
[13:58] | You know that she’ll fight. I just need to get her there. | 她会努力抗争 只要我能把她带到那里 |
[14:00] | Matt, she’s not gonna make it to mexico. | Matt 她到不了墨西哥的 |
[14:08] | And I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[14:11] | But the best thing that you can do for her now is to be here. | 你现在能为她做的 就是留在这 |
[14:16] | No! | 不 |
[14:20] | you don’t tell me what’s best. | 我不需要你告诉我怎么做 |
[14:22] | You don’t tell me. I will find a way. | 不要你管 我自己想办法 |
[14:26] | I will get her to mexico tonight. | 今晚 我就会把她带到墨西哥 |
[14:28] | Shame on you for giving up on her. | 你就这么放弃她 真可耻 |
[14:30] | Shame on you, Dr. Robbins. | 你真是可耻 Robbins医生 |
[14:47] | get a crash cart. Izzie stevens’ room. | 叫急救车 Izzie Stevens病房 |
[14:50] | Izzie. | |
[14:58] | what? | 什么? |
[15:01] | oh, my god. I’m sorry. | 神呐 不好意思啊 |
[15:03] | You should see your face right now. | 你真该看看你刚才的表情 |
[15:05] | It’s your “totally freaking out” face. | 彻底抓狂的表情 |
[15:09] | re joking? This is a joke? | 你不是吧? 你在耍我? |
[15:11] | I’m sorry. I-I really did need you, though. | 抱歉 但我真的需要你 |
[15:14] | Um, I have all these dresses here, and I keep trying to page meredith to come try them on, | 备选礼服都在这儿了 我一直在呼Meredith 让她过来试装 |
[15:18] | and she won’t answer the page. | 但她都没回复 |
[15:19] | So will you tell her to come in here? She’ll listen to you. | 你能让她过来么? 她会听你的 |
[15:26] | you have damage to your facial nerve and a broken bone behind your ear. | 你面部神经受损 耳后骨折 |
[15:30] | Which I’ll repair. | 我会修复的 |
[15:32] | You also have some bleeding around your spleen. We’ll keep an eye on it. | 脾脏周围有出血 我们会进一步观察 |
[15:34] | also, your ear drum is ruptured. | 还有 你的耳鼓破裂 |
[15:36] | You might permanently lose the hearing in your left ear. | 可能导致左耳永久失聪 |
[15:39] | Unbelievable. Unbelievable. | 我不相信 怎么会这样 |
[15:42] | That son of a bitch! | 那个狗娘养的! |
[15:43] | Mr. Gates, it’s important that you try and stay calm. | Gates先生 保持冷静对您非常重要 |
[15:45] | No, no, don’t tell me to stay calm. | 别跟我说什么保持冷静 |
[15:47] | That son of a bitch dove in front of my car. | 那个狗娘养的迎面向我冲过来 |
[15:50] | He dove, like he was superman. | 就像超人一样 |
[15:53] | I mean, he had his– he had his arms stretched out and everything. | 连双臂都伸展开了 |
[15:56] | I was going to the bank. | 我正要去银行 |
[15:59] | I was just… | 我只是… |
[16:01] | going to the bank. | 要去银行 |
[16:06] | if I show you the dress, you can never tell anyone, ’cause it’s bad– really, really bad. | 我穿给你看 你不许告诉任何人 因为很糟 真的很糟 |
[16:11] | Okay, fine. It will be our little secret. | 好吧 这是我们的小秘密 |
[16:25] | photos are not secret! | 拍照就不是秘密了! |
[16:27] | Isn’t there a tiara that goes along with it? | 不是还配有头饰的吗? |
[16:29] | Uh, oh, put it– put it on so I can get the full effect. | 哦 快戴上 让我看看整体效果 |
[16:32] | N-no–no tiara. I told you simple. | 不要头饰 我说过要简约的 |
[16:34] | It’s, you know, buffalo wings at the reception. | 宴席就上布法罗鸡翅 |
[16:36] | You can’t have buffalo wings. Caterers don’t even do buffalo wings. | 婚宴公司根本不做布法罗鸡翅 |
[16:39] | Iz, this is a small wedding. | Iz 这是个小型婚礼 |
[16:42] | Small. | 很小型的 |
[16:43] | And this is a big dress for a g wedding. | 这件礼服太隆重 是给大型婚礼用的 |
[16:46] | Don’t you have a dress in your pile that doesn’t make noise when it moves or stand up all by itself? | 就没一件走动时不发出声响的么? |
[16:50] | You’re getting married. It’s a miracle. | 你要结婚了 这是个奇迹啊 |
[16:53] | Meredith grey, child of darkness, has found someone. | Meredith Grey 黑暗之女 找到了另一半 |
[16:56] | Don’t you want to celebrate that? | 难道不值得庆祝吗? |
[16:58] | It’s your day, meredith. | 这可是你的大喜日子 Meredith |
[16:59] | You can’t just piss it away on a stupid slip dress and a cheese tray from the grocery store. | 你不能就只穿件傻啦吧唧的礼服 弄些杂货铺的干酪 把它对付过去 |
[17:05] | that will just make me so sad… | 那样我会好伤心的… |
[17:07] | and I don’t want to be sad because I’m already suffering through cancer, and that’s sad enough. | 我不想再伤心了 癌症够让我伤心的了 |
[17:13] | Fine. Give me the tiara. | 好吧 头饰给我 |
[17:21] | You’re like a princess. | 你就像个公主 |
[17:24] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[17:26] | ***home. He’s dragging me home. | 他要把我拖回家 拖回家啊 |
[17:27] | pudiera hacer decisiones adultas sober mi vida… | 好像我是迷路的小女孩 没法对自己做出成熟的抉择 |
[17:32] | and who I want to spend it with. | 没法选择共度余生的人 |
[17:33] | I mean… es mi vida! | 我是说 这是我的人生! |
[17:38] | Well, I-I can see that you’re very upset. | 看得出来你很郁闷 |
[17:41] | You paged me, robbins. | 你呼我了 Robbins |
[17:44] | you’re her best friend, and i am at a giant loss right now. | 你是她最好的朋友 我现在完全不知所措 |
[17:46] | Not to mention, the very sick children– | 更别提 那些重病的孩子… |
[17:48] | go.I got this. | 去吧 这里有我 |
[17:55] | Stop speaking spanish. | 别飙西班牙语了 |
[17:57] | ‘Cause I have to go to surgery in a minute, and I don’t speak spanish. | 我一会儿还有个手术 我也听不懂西班牙语 |
[18:01] | My dad is taking me home. | 我爸要把我带回去 |
[18:02] | He’s talking to the chief, and he’s making me quit my job and quit my relationship, | 他在和主任谈话 他要我辞职 还要了断我的感情 |
[18:06] | which he has yet to acknowledge even exists. | 这段感情他根本不承认 |
[18:08] | What, are you 12? Tell him he’s crazy. | 你才12岁吗? 告诉他这样做简直是疯了 |
[18:09] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白的 |
[18:10] | There isn’t anything he hasn’t done for me, okay? | 他把所有事情都给我安排好 |
[18:13] | Nothing. | 所有事情 |
[18:14] | He’s paid for my college, he’s paid for med school. | 他供我上大学 供我上医学院 |
[18:16] | I have a huge trust fund because he doesn’t want me to worry about anything but being a great doctor. | 我有巨额的信托基金 因为他希望我 什么都不用操心 专心做个好医生 |
[18:20] | I mean, the man has done nothing but support me his whole life. | 这个人一生都在全心全意支持我 |
[18:27] | Well, supporting someone and respecting someone aren’t the same thing. | 支持和尊重是两码事 |
[18:31] | You need to tell him that. | 你得告诉他 |
[18:41] | well, look who’s up. | 哟 看看谁醒了 |
[18:43] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸爸呢? |
[18:44] | He should be here soon. | 他一会儿就回来 |
[18:46] | How you feelin’? | 你感觉怎么样啊? |
[18:49] | You, uh, want some water? | 想喝水吗? |
[18:52] | I want my dad. | 我要爸爸 |
[18:54] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[18:56] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[19:03] | when my little boy is scared, you know what makes him feel better? | 你知道我儿子害怕时我会怎么做吗? |
[19:11] | When he rocks in the chair with me. Let me show you. | 我抱着他坐摇椅 来 我示范给你看 |
[19:15] | Here we go. All righty. | 来吧 好的 |
[19:20] | Oh, there we go, sweetie. | 坐摇椅咯 小宝贝 |
[19:28] | See, he likes this. | 瞧 他就喜欢这样 |
[19:31] | He likes this a lot. | 他很喜欢 |
[19:51] | Got you the cheeseburger you wanted from joe’S. | “Joe之家”的干酪三明治来了 |
[19:53] | -Are you sure about this? -You really okay? | – 你真的要吃这个? – 真的没事? |
[19:55] | Not feeling nauseous? | 不恶心? |
[19:56] | No, I feel good. I feel fine. | 没有 我感觉很好 一点事也没有 |
[19:57] | See? | 瞧见没? |
[19:59] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:01] | Oh, french fries. God, I love french fries. | 薯条 天呐 我超爱薯条 |
[20:04] | Meredith, let’s go. | Meredith 出来吧 |
[20:05] | I feel like this dress is giving me a mammogram. It’s squishing my boobs. | 穿这件像是在做乳房X光检查 我的胸都快被挤爆了 |
[20:08] | -Let me see it. -I’m taking it off. | – 让我看看 – 我要脱了 |
[20:13] | iz, you okay? | Iz 你还好吧? |
[20:14] | -I think she’s choking. -Izzie? Let’s hit her with oxygen. | – 她喘不过气来了 – Izzie? 给她输氧 |
[20:17] | Izzie? Izzie, speak to me. Can you say something? | Izzie 跟我说话 你能说话吗? |
[20:19] | Izzie? | |
[20:20] | I’m not choking. | 我没窒息 |
[20:24] | I’m joking. | 我闹着玩儿的 |
[20:26] | Okay, you gotta stop doing that, ’cause it’s not funny. | 好了 不许那样了 一点也不好玩 |
[20:28] | It got meredith out of the bathroom so I could see her in her dress, and it’s gorgeous. | 这样Meredith才会从洗手间出来 她穿婚纱的样子真漂亮 |
[20:31] | -Tell her she has to stop. -Izzie! | – 跟她说以后不许那样了 |
[20:33] | It’s very romantic. It’s pretty, right? | 真浪漫 很漂亮 对不对? |
[20:35] | Pretty. | 很漂亮 |
[20:36] | And I see you’ve invited more people to witness my humiliation. | 你竟然邀请她们来看我出丑 |
[20:38] | No, derek and mark still aren’t speaking to each other, and we’re heading into a 6-hour surgery. | 不是了 Derek和Mark还是互不讲话 我们要做个6小时的手术 |
[20:43] | So unless I can slip this cheeseburger into a sterile area, I’m not gonna make it. | 除非我能把这个干酪三明治偷偷 带进手术室 否则真的熬不过去了 |
[20:47] | Can you please comeand talk to them? | 你能不能跟他们谈谈? |
[20:50] | fine. Okay. You can go. | 好吧 你去吧 |
[20:51] | Cristina, will you help her take the dress off? | Cristina 你能帮她把婚纱脱了么? |
[20:55] | I’ll be in the scrub room. | 我先去手术室了 |
[20:58] | Lexie just ate all of my fries. Can you please get me some more? | Lexie把薯条都吃了 你能再去买点儿吗? |
[21:01] | Nice. The I.L.-2 isn’t affecting you at all. | 强啊 白细胞介素-2一点都没影响到你 |
[21:58] | The doctor said if we can find a way to get her there,he’ll treat jessica. | 医生说如果我们能把她送过去 他就帮Jessica治疗 |
[22:01] | Matt– she’s been asking for you. | Matt 她一直在找你 |
[22:09] | hey,baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[22:11] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么着? |
[22:13] | We’re gonna go to mexico. | 我们一起去墨西哥吧 |
[22:14] | You’re gonna love it there. | 你会爱上那的 |
[22:16] | The sky is so blue and the sand is white and the water– | 湛蓝的天空 银白的沙滩 还有海水… |
[22:20] | can we go tomorrow,daddy? | 爸爸 我们能明天再去么? |
[22:23] | I’m so tired. | 我好累 |
[22:29] | why don’t you trade places with me? | 你跟我换个位子吧 |
[22:31] | She– it’s you she wants. | 她要的是你 |
[22:32] | All I need is plane fare,then we’ll be on our way. | 我要机票钱 这样就能出发了 |
[22:47] | B– I can get someone to relieve you for a while | 我可以找人替你一会 |
[22:50] | if you still want to watch me do that fundoplication. | 如果你还想看我做胃底折叠术的话 |
[23:03] | I’m okay. | 不用了 |
[23:10] | okay,before you guys go in there and start cutting on this patient, | 在进去做手术之前 |
[23:13] | you need to apologize to each other. | 你们应该互相道歉 |
[23:15] | If not for the patient,for me or for lexie. | 即使不是为了病人 就当为了我 或是Lexie |
[23:19] | Look at her–her face is breaking out,her ass is humongous. | 看看她 吃得脸和臀部都炸开了 |
[23:23] | it’s true.I had to get the scrubs with the elastic waistband. | 真的 要带束腰带才能穿得上手术服 |
[23:26] | If you don’t apologize right now,she’s not scrubbing in. | 如果你们不马上道歉 她就不做手术了 |
[23:29] | I won’t,and you can’t make me. | 就是 你们也别想强迫我 |
[23:30] | This should be a joyful time. | 这应该是个值得高兴的时刻 |
[23:32] | Your best friend’s getting married.You should be the best man. | 你最好的朋友要结婚了 你应该当伴郎 |
[23:34] | The chief will be my best man. | 主任才是我的伴郎 |
[23:36] | what? | 什么? |
[23:40] | Hey,is my ass really– | 嗨 我的屁股真的… |
[23:41] | lexie,would you,you know,excuse us,please? | Lexie 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[23:45] | -The chief? -The best man is my choice. | – 主任? – 伴郎我说了算 |
[23:48] | When are you gonna let go of the grudge you have against the chief? | 你什么时候才能不再对主任心怀怨恨? |
[23:50] | Derek,the man had an affair with my mother, | Derek 这人和我妈搞外遇 |
[23:54] | broke up my parents’ marriage and basically destroyed my childhood. | 毁了我父母的婚姻 还有我的童年 |
[23:58] | Meanwhile,you’ve been best friends with mark for 20 years. | 还有 你和Mark已经是20年的好朋友了 |
[24:01] | And you’re willing to row all that away over nothing. | 你难道想无端端失去这份友谊吗 |
[24:03] | So don’t talk to me about holding grudges. | 所以不要跟我说什么抛却怨恨 |
[24:06] | I’ll get over mine when you get over yours. | 你做到 我就做到 |
[24:18] | Uh,what are you doing up here,karev? | Karev 你在这干嘛? |
[24:20] | Uh,I stopped by to see Dr. Stevens. | 我来看看Stevens医生 |
[24:22] | I’m on my way back to the pit. | 我正要回急诊 |
[24:23] | What happened with the pedestrian?The cops talk to him? | 那个行人怎样了 警察和他谈过了吗? |
[24:26] | I-I don’t know.I-I-I don’t think so. | 我不知道 没吧 |
[24:27] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[24:29] | That guy may have tried to kill himself. | 这人可能是想自杀 |
[24:31] | I called for a psych consult. | 我安排了心理会诊 |
[24:33] | You have a potentially suicidal patient and you’re wandering around up here? | 你的病人有自杀倾向 你却在这闲晃? |
[24:36] | Are you aware that the guy that hit him is on his way to an O.R.? | 你知不知道撞他的人正被送去手术室? |
[24:39] | He is in terrible shape.He may not live. | 他情况很糟 可能活不了 |
[24:42] | -I– -quiet! | – 我… – 闭嘴! |
[24:44] | If that guy intentionally threw himself in front of that car,he should pay. | 如果那个家伙故意跳到车前 那他应该付出代价 |
[24:46] | He should pay,so he better not walk out of that E.R. | 所以不要让他离开急诊室 |
[24:54] | Move faster,karev. | 跑快点 Karev |
[24:59] | You asked for a psych consult? | 你要求心理会诊? |
[25:00] | Yes,I did. | 没错 |
[25:02] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[25:07] | Oh,crap. | 糟糕 |
[25:08] | wonderful. | 好哇 |
[25:10] | -You’ve lost him. -I have not. | – 你把他弄丢了 – 我没有 |
[25:11] | Have you checked the waiting room? | 你检查过等候室吗 |
[25:14] | O’malley…where’s Mr. Maloy? | O’malley Maloy先生在哪? |
[25:18] | Psych was supposed to be examining him,and he’s not my only patient. | 本来就要给他做心理检测 而且我还有其他病人 |
[25:24] | nice. | 好极了 |
[25:26] | You lost him. | 你把他弄丢了 |
[25:27] | Hunt is gonna love hearing about this. | Hunt会气疯的 |
[25:29] | You didn’t even want e psych consult. | 你之前都不想给他做心理会诊 |
[25:31] | I don’t get it.I just–I don’T. | 真是搞不懂 我只是… 搞不懂 |
[25:32] | I’ve tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, | 我也不想否定你 |
[25:35] | and I j–I don’t get what hunt sees in you, | 真不明白Hunt看中你哪点 |
[25:36] | and I sure as hell don’t understand what izzie sees. | 更不明白Izzie看上你哪点 |
[25:38] | Oh,shut up.I’m the one who’s tried. | 闭嘴 是我尝试接受你 |
[25:40] | Izzie likeyou,so I’ve tried. | Izzie喜欢过你 所以我才尝试 |
[25:42] | I’ve tried to find one little ounce of respect for you, | 我想给你最起码的尊敬 |
[25:44] | but you’re the one who lost this guy. | 但你却把病人弄丢了 |
[25:46] | You thought he was suicidal,and you turned your back. | 你觉得他有自杀倾向 却没看好他 |
[25:48] | That’s not on me.I’m done with you,o’malley. | 这不是我的错 我受够你了 O’malley |
[25:50] | I’m done trying to respect you.I’m done. | 我再也不会尊重你了 |
[26:16] | -What happened? -We did A.T.L.S.Protocol,but he’s,uh,he’S… | – 发生了什么事? – 进行了创伤生命支持 但他… |
[26:19] | we inserted bilateral chest tubes,but he kept on bleeding out. | 插了双边胸管 但他还是流血不止 |
[26:22] | Then he started bradying down,so we pushed atropine. | 心跳减慢 我们给了他阿托品 |
[26:24] | I opened his chest when we lost vitals and found the jagged edge of a rib | 失去生命体征后我们开胸 发现了断裂不平的肋骨 |
[26:27] | protruding into his ascending aorta,so I attacheda clamp, | 肋骨压到突出的大动脉 我用了夹钳 |
[26:29] | and I’m getting some faint heart activity. | 然后有了微弱的心跳 |
[26:31] | You got an O.R.Lined up? | 你安排好手术室了吗? |
[26:32] | -O.R.Two. -Good work,o’malley.Scrub . | – 二号手术室 – 干得好 O’malley 消毒上台吧 |
[26:34] | -His,uh,aorta was looking pretty– -we got it,karev. | – 主动脉看起来… – 行了 Karev |
[26:41] | we should do a middle fossa craniotomy approach. | 我们应该做个中窝开颅术 |
[26:43] | Let’s get some diamond burrs inere,please. | 这儿用金刚钻 |
[26:45] | Don’t bother.I ordered them before we started. | 不用麻烦了 之前我就让他们准备了 |
[26:46] | I may be irresponsible and untrustworthy out there,I’m not in here. | 手术室外 我可能不值得信任 但在这里不是 |
[26:50] | I never said you were untrustworthy. | 我从来没说过你不值得信任 |
[26:52] | You put the berlin wall up around lexie. | 你在Lexie身边树了围墙 |
[26:54] | Well,meredith asked me to. | Meredith叫我这么做的 |
[26:55] | That’s what people do when someone they care about asks them to do something– | 如果你在意一个人 就会照那个人说的去做 |
[26:59] | they do it– which is what you should’ve done when I asked you to stay away from lexie… | 所以我叫你别接近Lexie 你应该照做 |
[27:02] | or addison,for that matter. | 还有Addison 就那事而言 |
[27:04] | Oh,here we go.Addison– the only note he can ever play. | 又来了 Addison 你就会旧事重提 |
[27:06] | You know,I was going to apologize for decking you ’cause I felt bad. | 我本来打算向你道歉 因为我很内疚 |
[27:11] | But now I’m just gonna play it over and over again in my head and really enjoy it. | 但现在 我决定好好回想这些旧事 |
[27:15] | oh,hell.It’s coming from the pterygoid plexus. | 见鬼 血是从翼静脉丛喷出来的 |
[27:17] | -Give me a 4-0 vicryl,pl– get me some 4-0 vicryl. -Get me the 4-0 vicryl. | – 给我4号缝线 – 给我4号缝线 |
[27:20] | Get me a clamp. | 夹钳 |
[27:21] | you know what?I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[27:24] | I give up. | 我放弃 |
[27:25] | If I hadn’t fallen for little grey,you would’ve found some otherreason not to respect me. | 即使我没有爱上小Grey 你还是会找其他茬 |
[27:29] | You always have. | 你总是这样 |
[27:30] | To you,I’m always gonna be the charity case the shepherds had to take in. | 对你来说 我总是你的帮助对象 |
[27:35] | -I got the bleeder. -You threw the stitch already? | – 我控制住了出血点 – 你已经缝上了? |
[27:40] | yeah. | 是的 |
[27:45] | do you know where Dr. Grey is? | 你知道Grey医生在哪吗? |
[27:47] | No.Do you want me to page her? | 不知道 要我呼她吗? |
[27:49] | No,that’s okay. | 不用 没关系 |
[27:55] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:35] | Mm- will you hold the retractor,please? | 你拿着牵引器 好么? |
[28:37] | He’ll need 3-0 prolene and a gore-tex graft. | 他需要3号普理灵缝线 和聚四氟乙烯移植体 |
[28:39] | I’ll get it ready. | 我来准备 |
[28:41] | You’re good at this. | 你很擅长这个 |
[28:43] | You’re thinking ten steps ahead of what you’re doing. | 总是能先想到要做什么 |
[28:45] | Not many people can do that. | 不是所有人都能做到这一点 |
[28:46] | And the hairier things get,the calmer you get. | 而且情况越糟 你越冷静 |
[28:48] | That’s not something you learn.It’s something you’re wired with. | 这不是能学到的 而是种天赋 |
[28:50] | You chosen your specialty yet? | 你选择专业了吗? |
[28:52] | -No,sir. -It’s trauma. | – 没有 先生 – 选外伤科 |
[28:57] | I’m–I’m sorry.You want to take Dr. Torres home? | 不好意思 你要带Torres医生回家? |
[29:00] | Now I recognize that,uh,my daughter’s a senior resident | 我知道我女儿是资深住院医生 |
[29:04] | and you’ve invested in her education. | 她的成长有你的心血 |
[29:07] | I’m happy to write out a check for whatever amount as a donation to your hospital. | 我可以开张支票给你们 金额随你说 |
[29:14] | In exchange,I would ask you to transfer her to st.Mary’s in miami. | 作为交换条件 我希望你能把她转到 迈阿密的圣玛丽医院 |
[29:20] | Uh,I appreciate the offer,sir,but,uh,with all due respect, | 谢谢你这么大方 但恕我冒昧 |
[29:23] | your daughter is a grown woman. | 你的女儿是成年人了 |
[29:28] | Does she know you’re here? | 她知道你来找我谈话吗? |
[29:34] | you don’t have children,do you? | 你没有孩子吧? |
[29:37] | No,no.No,I don’T. | 没有 |
[29:38] | No,you don’t,no. | 你肯定没有 |
[29:40] | Because if you did… | 因为如果你有… |
[29:43] | “your daughter’s a grown woman”– I mean,that– that means nothing. | 就不会说”女儿已经成年了” 这话一点意义都没有 |
[29:47] | She’s my child. | 她是我的孩子 |
[29:49] | It’s like blood running through your veins. | 就像血管里流淌的血液一样 |
[29:51] | You don’t outgrow it,it never goes away– | 那种感觉不会消失 永远不会 |
[29:54] | the love,the need to protect them from everything– from everything– | 爱他们 保护他们不受任何伤害 |
[29:59] | even fromthemselves. | 甚至不允许他们伤害自己 |
[30:03] | They grow up,they move out,they change,become people you don’t even recognize, | 他们长大后 搬出去住 变成了连你也不认识的人 |
[30:09] | make decisions… | 他们自己拿主意 |
[30:11] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[30:14] | and they think you don’t love them because you don’t understand, | 因为你不了解 他们认为你不够爱他们 |
[30:19] | but it’s the opposite. | 但恰好相反 |
[30:20] | See,it’s the opposite. | 恰好相反 |
[30:23] | You fight for them,always. | 你为了他们去奋斗 |
[30:25] | You never surrender. | 你从不投降 |
[30:26] | When your child is on the line,you never surrender. | 当孩子有危险时 你从不投降 |
[30:32] | I called eight organizations,and they have a wait list for emergency funds. | 我给8个机构打了电话 他们有紧急资金提供给候选人 |
[30:35] | I don’t know what to do.I just–I don’t know– | 我不知道怎么办 我不知道 |
[30:36] | Mr. Smithson,it’s time to stop now. | Smithson先生 不要再做了 |
[30:42] | Maybe if we just go to the airport,they’ll let us on a flight. | 也许只要我们去机场 他们就会让我们登机的 |
[30:46] | I mean,people do things like that,right?For a sick child,they’ll– | 为了生病的孩子 他们会同意的 |
[30:48] | -Mr. Smithson– -no! | – Smithson先生 – 不要 |
[30:51] | Please don’t make me stop,okay? | 不要叫我放弃 |
[30:52] | Please don’t make me stop. | 不要叫我放弃 |
[30:55] | I wouldn’t want to stop,either,but jessica is terminal,matt. | 我也不想放弃 但Jessica不行了 Matt |
[31:01] | In a few minutes,her heart is going to stop. | 再过一会 她心脏就要停止跳动了 |
[31:05] | Now I can– I can pump her chest,push all sorts of medicines, | 我可以给她做心脏复苏 给她各种各样的药 |
[31:10] | I can put her on a ventilator,’cause she’ll no longer be able to breathe on her own, | 我可以给她呼吸机 因为她再也不能自己呼吸了 |
[31:14] | but even with all of that,she’s going to die. | 但即使这样 她还是会死的 |
[31:22] | And the last person who will have had her hands on her, | 最后握住她的手的人 |
[31:27] | who will have been able to touch her,well,it’s gonna be me or–ora nurse. | 最后呵护她的人 可以是我或别的护士 |
[31:33] | Or it could be you… | 但也可以是你 |
[31:37] | ’cause you don’t want to miss this. | 因为你不会希望错过这个时刻 |
[31:39] | This next part– she needs her daddy for this part. | 接下来 她需要她的爸爸 |
[31:50] | daddy… | 爸爸… |
[31:54] | are we going to mexico? | 我们去墨西哥吗 |
[32:18] | yes | 是的 |
[32:21] | We’re going to mexico… | 我们要去墨西哥 |
[32:26] | where the sky is “blue” blue… | 那里有湛蓝的天空 |
[32:30] | and the sand is white… | 银白色的沙滩 |
[32:36] | and the water is so clear that you can see all the way to the bottom. | 海水清澈见底 |
[32:43] | we’re going… | 我们要去… |
[32:45] | just you and me. | 只有你和爸爸 |
[32:49] | no more doctors. | 没有医生 |
[32:55] | No more medicine. | 不用吃药 |
[32:57] | No more hospitals. | 不去医院 |
[33:00] | Just you and me. | 只有你和爸爸 |
[33:11] | we’re gonna go.You just relax.We’ll be there soon. | 你只要放轻松 不久我们就到了 |
[33:25] | and we’ll play on the beach all day. | 我们在沙滩上玩一整天 |
[33:28] | And we’ll make sand castles. | 用沙堆城堡 |
[33:38] | We’re gog. | 我们要去的 |
[33:41] | We’ll be there soon.You’ll see. | 很快我们就到了 你会看到的 |
[33:43] | And we’re gonna have so much fun. | 我们会玩得很愉快 |
[33:48] | just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[33:50] | Just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[33:58] | 98 over 72. | 高压98 低压72 |
[33:59] | That’s good. | 非常好 |
[34:02] | Don’T. | 别这样 |
[34:04] | Don’t try and make me out better than I am,because I’m not. | 不要让我自我感觉良好 因为我一点都不好 |
[34:08] | I’m sick. | 难受死了 |
[34:09] | You had an incredibly high dose of I.L.-2 today. | 今天你注射了很多白细胞介素-2 |
[34:15] | This is how you’re supposed to feel. | 你现在的感觉很正常 |
[34:18] | All I wanted to do today was flip through magazines and call caterers | 今天我只想翻杂志 订餐饮供应商 |
[34:22] | and make mer try on dresses I knew she’d hate. | 叫Grey试穿婚纱 虽然她很讨厌 |
[34:27] | I thought it would be f– fun or… | 我以为会很开心 |
[34:32] | funny. | 有趣 |
[34:36] | I thought I could be the same person I was when I woke up this morning. | 本以为能保持早晨起床时的身体状况 |
[34:43] | But I’m not. | 但不行 |
[34:46] | I’m just another patient trapped inside… | 我就是一个… |
[34:49] | a sick,dying,cancer-ridden body. | 垂死的癌症患者 |
[35:18] | what happened? | 怎么了? |
[35:25] | He,uh…gave me an ultimatum. | 他给我下了最后通牒 |
[35:29] | Said if I didn’t come home,he’d take away my trust fund… | 我如果不回家 他就取消我的信托基金 |
[35:32] | he’d cut me off. | 他要切断给我的资金补助 |
[35:36] | So I cut him off. | 所以我就和他决断了 |
[35:39] | I mean,if he can’t accept me for who I am… | 如果他不能接受真实的我 |
[35:46] | I cut him off. | 我和他决断了 |
[35:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[35:56] | No. | 不好 |
[35:58] | I mean,yeah.I…I don’t know. | 还行 我也不知道 |
[36:20] | I jumped… | 我跳到… |
[36:21] | in front of her car. | 她的车前 |
[36:24] | And she was just… | 而她只是… |
[36:25] | driving to the bank. | 想去银行 |
[36:27] | -We’re talking about cristina? -I jumped in front of her. | – 我们说的是Cristina? – 我介入她的生活 |
[36:30] | I knew.I knew I wasn’t together. | 我知道自己没有痊愈 |
[36:32] | I knew I was no good for her,for anyone. | 我对她没好处 对谁都没好处 |
[36:36] | And I wrecked her. | 我毁了她 |
[36:40] | And that…is unforgivable. | 那…是不可原谅的 |
[36:43] | I don’t forgive myself for that.I can’t forgive myself for that. | 我无法原谅自己 |
[36:47] | And I am feeling shameful about that. | 我对此感到羞愧 |
[36:55] | That is what I feel today– shame. | 这就是我今天的感受 羞愧 |
[36:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:00] | -That’s a start. -How is that a start? | – 这是个开端 – 怎么能算是开端? |
[37:04] | You named it… | 你说出了… |
[37:07] | the feeling. | 你的感受 |
[37:10] | You have to know what it is before you can start to navigate to somewhere better. | 你扬帆起航前总要明白自己的现状 |
[37:18] | he has a long recovery ahead of him. | 他的康复期会很长 |
[37:20] | He severely damaged his facial nerves,shattered his inner ear and lost a great deal of blood. | 面神经严重受损 内耳粉碎 大量出血 |
[37:24] | Oh,my god. | 上帝啊 |
[37:25] | but he’ll be fine.He’ll be in some pain for a while,but,uh,he’ll be fine. | 他会好的 他会疼上一阵子 但他会好的 |
[37:30] | Oh,my god.Thank you.Thank you both so much. | 上帝啊 谢谢 谢谢你们 |
[37:33] | Thank Dr. Sloan.That kind of bleed–not many surgeons could’ve handled it. | 谢Sloan医生吧 这种程度的出血 没有几个医生能处理好 |
[37:36] | He saved your husband’s life. | 他救了你丈夫的命 |
[37:41] | Would you like to see your husband now? | 你现在想看看你丈夫么? |
[37:42] | Yes,thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[37:46] | you know that’s the first actual compliment you’ve ever given me? | 你知道这是你第一次表扬我么? |
[37:48] | It wasn’t a mpliment.It was a simple statement of fact. | 不是表扬 只是实话实说 |
[37:50] | See,why do you do that?Why can’t you just give a person a compliment? | 你干嘛这样 为啥就不能表扬下别人? |
[37:53] | If you have to ask for a compliment,it’s not a compliment. | 如果你强求别人表扬 那就不算表扬了 |
[37:55] | Are you asking for a compliment? | – 你想要我表扬你么? – 当然了 |
[37:56] | Then it’s not a compliment. | 那就不能算是表扬了 |
[38:03] | Is there anything else you need before I go? | 我走之前还能为你做点什么? |
[38:08] | No. | 不用了 |
[38:11] | Yowant to sit a while? | 你想坐一会儿么? |
[38:12] | No,I do not want to sit. | 不想 |
[38:14] | I’ve been sitting and lying down all day… | 我在这儿干躺着一天了… |
[38:18] | -Dr. Bailey– -holding a child. | – Bailey医生 – 抱着一个孩子 |
[38:21] | If I wanted to spend the day holding a child, | 如果我想花一整天来抱孩子 |
[38:25] | I would have stayed home to hold my own child. | 我就该在家里抱自己的孩子 |
[38:28] | I didn’t do a single medical thing today. | 我今天没做一件和医学有关的事 |
[38:32] | I didn’t even put a band-aid on a patient. | 甚至都没给病人贴过绷带 |
[38:34] | I’m–I’m just tired.I… | 我累了… |
[38:37] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[38:39] | Are you gonna tell your husband? | 你会告诉你丈夫么? |
[38:46] | At would I tell him? | 我该和他怎么说? |
[38:49] | That it’s more than just cutting. | 告诉他不是动动刀这么简单 |
[38:51] | Peds is more than just cutting. | 儿科不是动动刀这么简单 |
[38:56] | And what you did today was heroic. | 你今天是个英雄 |
[39:02] | And you know it. | 你知道的 |
[39:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:11] | Maybe I’ll tell him that. | 也许我会和他这么说的 |
[39:15] | To do our jobs… | 身为医生… |
[39:18] | we have to believe defeat is not an option… | 我们不能接受失败 |
[39:26] | that no matter how sick our patients get… | 无论患者多么羸弱… |
[39:40] | you’re gonna make a beautiful bride. | 你会是个漂亮的新娘 |
[39:43] | There’s hope for them. | 他们都还有希望 |
[40:21] | You kicked ass today,o’malley.You kicked my ass. | 你今天真厉害 O’malley 胜过了我 |
[40:25] | I just did what I had to do. | 我只是做了应该做的 |
[40:27] | No,no.You…you kicked ass. | 不…你今天很棒 |
[40:30] | I’m not like that. | 我做不到 |
[40:33] | I’m good,but not like you.I’m not… | 我很优秀 但是不能像你那样… |
[40:36] | good under pressure. | 在压力下超常发挥 |
[40:44] | She’s really sick– | 她病得很重 |
[40:48] | really sick– and I’m not good under pressure. | 非常重 我却不擅长处理压力 |
[40:51] | But even when our hopes give way to reality | 但是即使希望被现实打败 |
[40:55] | and we finally have to surrender to the truth… | 我们不得不向事实投降 |
[41:00] | it just means we’ve lost today’s battle… | 也只意味着我们输了今天的小战役 |
[41:02] | could I have another,please? | 能再给我一杯么? |
[41:05] | Not tomorrow’s war. | 而不是明天的战斗 |
[41:10] | So I guess a big wedding won’t be that bad. | 我想盛大的婚礼也没那么糟 |
[41:13] | I’m just sad ’cause I didn’t get a chance to see you in the actual dress. | 真郁闷 没见到你穿最终选中的那件 |
[41:17] | -You will. -How? | – 你会见到的 – 怎么见? |
[41:19] | I mean,if derek and mark don’t make up,how… | 我是说 如果Derek和Mark不和好… |
[41:22] | you’re my sister,lexie. | 你是我妹妹 Lexie |
[41:23] | You’re in the wedding. | 你肯定要参加婚礼 |
[41:26] | Oh,my god. | 我的天 |
[41:28] | I’m gonna be a bridesmaid? | 我要当伴娘么? |
[41:29] | Oh,my god.I don’t know what to say. | 天啊 我不知道该说什么 |
[41:31] | Well,you should wait and see what izzie’s picked out for you to wear. | 你等着瞧Izzie给你选的衣服吧 |
[41:34] | And then you’ll have plenty to say. | 到时你就有很多话要说了 |
[41:37] | here’s the thing about surrender… | 关于投降… |
[41:38] | -do you want one? -So much. | – 想喝一杯么? – 太想了 |
[41:41] | -Once you do it… -we can still catch the last half of the game. | 一旦你投降… |
[41:44] | Yeah,that’s– that’s what I was thinking. | 我也这么想的 |
[41:45] | Actually give in… | 真正妥协了… |
[41:47] | you forget why you were even fighting in the first place. | 你会忘记最开始挣扎的原因 |
[41:52] | -you can stop eating now. -Oh,thank god. | – 你可以不用再吃了 – 感谢上帝 |