时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | in order to get a good diagnosis… | 为了做出准确的诊断… |
[00:10] | doctors have to constantly change their perspective. | 医生需要不断改变思考的角度 |
[00:17] | we start by getting the patient’s point of view… | 先要从病人的角度思考… |
[00:23] | though they often don’t have a clue what’s going on. | 虽然病人经常搞不清状况 |
[00:28] | So we look at the patient from every possible angle. | 于是我们从不同的角度审视病人 |
[00:33] | We rule things out. | 逐项排除 |
[00:35] | We uncover new information… | 发掘新信息 |
[00:38] | trying to get to what’s actually wrong. | 试图找出问题所在 |
[00:45] | we’re asked for secd opinions… | 别人会来征询意见… |
[00:48] | hoping we’ll see something others might have missed. | 希望发现被自己忽略的线索 |
[00:56] | for the patient,a fresh perspective can mean the difference between living and dying. | 对病人来说 新的思考角度可以决定生死 |
[01:04] | For the doctor… it can mean you’re picking a fight with everyone who got there before you. | 对医生来说 这是后来居上的好机会 |
[01:09] | Someone’s getting fired. | 有人要被开除了 |
[01:10] | – Stop it. – She wasn’t even my patient. | – 闭嘴 – 她又不是我的病人 |
[01:13] | – What? – Nothing. | – 什么? – 没什么 |
[01:16] | How long is this gonna take? | 我们还要在这耗多久? |
[01:17] | Why,you need to me a phone call? | 怎么 你赶着去打电话? |
[01:23] | get off of him! | 别碰他! |
[01:24] | Are you serious?! | 想玩真的么?! |
[01:31] | – Are you kidding me?! – that’s enough!I said enough! | – 开什么玩笑?! – 够了 我说够了! |
[01:36] | what happened to that patient,was inexcusable. | 那位病人的事故 是不可原谅的 |
[01:41] | And we’re gonna be here till I find out who’s sponsible for it. | 在找出罪魁祸首之前 谁也别想走 |
[01:45] | So until then,you will sit down,yowill shut up and you’ll wait to be called. | 都给我闭嘴坐好了 等我叫你们进来 |
[01:54] | Hunt. | Hunt先来 |
[01:58] | I’m not going down for this. | 我不要趟这浑水 |
[02:00] | Someone is. | 总有人要的 |
[02:15] | dr. Hunt,you know larry jennings from our board.And this is our in-house counsel. | 这位是董事会的Larry Jennings 和我们的内部法律顾问 |
[02:19] | We’re just trying to get in front of this thing– | 我们想了解事情的经过 |
[02:21] | uh,I need you to give me the lay of the land of your E.R. Tonight,from the beginning. | 汇报一下今晚急诊室的情形 从头说起 |
[02:26] | We were slammed with a mass casualty,a hotel fire– | 有一起多人事故 酒店火灾 |
[02:28] | half a dozen burn victims,a penetrating chest wound, | 有七八位烧伤患者 一例胸壁穿透伤 |
[02:31] | a firefighter with multiple traumas. | 一名多处受伤的消防员 |
[02:33] | What doctors were working? | 都有谁在当班? |
[02:36] | yang,grey,karev,adamson,that big kid whose name I don’t know,uh,kepner,avery and torres. | 那个我叫不出名字的大个子 |
[02:40] | 还有Kepner Avery和Torres | |
[02:42] | And who was on the patient iniouestn,the one that died? | 谁在负责那个死掉的病人 |
[02:47] | Everyone.Everyone was erywhe. | 每个人 大家都在来回穿梭 |
[02:49] | All right. Who got the chart first? | 好吧 谁先拿到了他的病历表? |
[02:54] | – dr. Yang. – it wasn’t my patient. | – 那不是我的病人 |
[02:58] | I had it for two seconds,and then I was called outside. | 我才拿到病历表几秒钟 就被叫到外面去了 |
[03:01] | Okay,start from the beginning. | 好吧 从头开始说 |
[03:03] | I was paged to the E.R. | 我被呼叫到急诊室 |
[03:09] | I’m putting myself on a time-out before I kill someone. | 我得歇会儿 不然我要杀人了 |
[03:11] | Have you seen bailey?She was supposed to sign my discharge papers after her appy. | 看到Bailey了吗 我的出院许可 她还没签字 |
[03:15] | Oh,good.You know,go home,get better and then come back,’cause I need you. | 快回家休养 养好了回来上班 我需要你 |
[03:19] | Are the mercy west people that bad? | 西慈的人有那么差劲吗 |
[03:21] | They’re everywhere and there are more of them than us,and they’re kicking our asses. | 他们充斥在整个医院 比我们声势浩大 占了上风 |
[03:24] | God,I miss izzie. | 老天 我想念Izzie |
[03:26] | We need more “uses,” so get back here.I have to be discharged first. | – 我们需要自己人 所以你赶紧回来 – 我得先出院呀 |
[03:29] | You want to forge bailey’s signature? | 你要来伪造Bailey的签名吗? |
[03:31] | No,that’ll get me fired. | 不要 我会被开除的 |
[03:33] | Ask one of the new ones to do it.Get them fired. | 找个新来的干这事儿吧 叫他们都被开除 |
[03:38] | time-out’s over. | 休息时间结束了 |
[03:40] | Well,send bailey. | 好吧 把Bailey找来 |
[03:43] | Try to keep the burn unit and the trauma rooms clear ailey! | 保持烧伤室和创伤室的清洁 |
[03:45] | And call respiratory.We need ventilators on standby. | 调一台呼吸机过来 我们还需要备用的通风扇 |
[03:47] | I got a burn victim and her kid. | 这有一个烧伤患者和她的小孩 |
[03:49] | Take your pick. | 交给你了 |
[03:52] | Yang,come with me. | Yang 跟我来 |
[03:53] | oh,we can help. | 我们可以帮忙 |
[03:54] | Oh,great.Here. Take these. | 太好了 拿着这个 |
[03:56] | – I handed it off. – To who?Who did you hand it to? | – 我交给别人了 – 交给谁了? |
[04:09] | I have no idea. | 我想不起来了 |
[04:11] | I got her chart. | 我拿到了她的病历 |
[04:12] | yang,come with me. | Yang 跟我来 |
[04:14] | We can help. | 我们可以帮忙 |
[04:15] | Great.Here. | 太好了 |
[04:17] | Take these. | 拿着这个 |
[04:19] | Sucks. | 太烂了 |
[04:21] | Yang’s turfing us all the crap cases while she runs outside for the good ones. | Yang把没意思的患者交给我们 自己跑出去接更好的病例 |
[04:29] | uh,cathy becker? | 是Cathy Becker吗? |
[04:30] | Yes,hi. | 是我 你好 |
[04:32] | and you must be danny.I’m dr. Adamson.Can you come this way with me? | 那你一定是Danny了 我是Adamson医生 跟我来好吗 |
[04:36] | Okay,sweetie.Come on. | 好了宝贝 跟我来 |
[04:37] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:39] | Uh,we were driving up to vancouver to visit my husband.He’s up there for rk. | 我们要去温哥华看我丈夫的 他在那里工作 |
[04:43] | And the rain wouldn’t let up,so we thought,you know,hey,why don’t w juststop for the night? | 可雨一直没有变小 所以我们想暂住一夜 |
[04:48] | Bet you wish you kept driving,huh? | 后悔停下来了吧 |
[04:50] | – All right,can you lean forward… – yeah. | – 你能向前探身吗… – 可以 |
[04:52] | And take a deep breath. | 现在深呼吸 |
[04:55] | I’m glad you made it out. | 真高兴你们逃出来了 |
[04:57] | Oh,thank god we were on the first floor. | 感谢上帝 我们住在一楼 |
[04:59] | I was scared.My mom getted burned. | 我好害怕 妈妈被火烧到了 |
[05:02] | mommy’s all right,baby.You’re safe. | 妈妈没事的 宝贝 你很安全 |
[05:04] | – Everybody is all right,okay? – everybody’s safe now.Can you say “ahh” for me? | – 每个人都很好 – 都很安全 你能说”啊”吗 |
[05:09] | Very good. | 很好 |
[05:13] | see? One for them.and one for us. | 看到了吗? 他们一个 我们一个 |
[05:18] | Stop being so paranoid. | 别瞎想了 |
[05:19] | They hate us,april. | 他们讨厌我们 April |
[05:21] | It doesn’t matter how good we are,we’re gonna fail because they were here first and they rule the school and they hate us. | 我们再优秀也会输 他们先到 先定规矩 而且还讨厌我们 |
[05:25] | I’m not gonna let them turn me into someone they can hate. | 我不会让他们讨厌我的 |
[05:29] | I’m easy to like. | 我很讨人喜欢 |
[05:30] | Actually,it takes a while.I hated you at first. | 事实上喜欢你得费点劲儿 我一开始讨厌你来着 |
[05:34] | – Just shut up. – Sorry. | – 别说啦 – 抱歉 |
[05:37] | uh,kay.Um,your lungs sound good. | 好了 肺音正常 |
[05:40] | Your vitals are great. | 生命体征很正常 |
[05:41] | Um,open up,please. | 请张下嘴 |
[05:43] | oh,my god. | 我的天啊 |
[05:49] | We,charlie got a good one. | 好料被Charlie抢了 |
[05:51] | See? We win. | 看到没 我们赢了 |
[05:54] | Okay,um… you look good. | 好了 你情况良好 |
[05:57] | These burns on your chest are pretty minor. | 胸口的烧伤不严重 |
[05:58] | But the one on your calf might be third-degree,so what I’m gonna do–uh,hang on one second. | 但小腿那块 大概有三级烧伤了 我要帮你…等一下 |
[06:02] | dr. Sloan.******** | Sloana医生 我叫整形医生帮你看下 |
[06:08] | *** | 我就做了初步诊断 她只是烧伤 |
[06:11] | I’m just gonna have the plastic surgeon cor her. | 不需要手术 我帮不上什么了 |
[06:15] | – and at that point,you went– I went to go help dr. Bailey. | – 因为这样 你就去… – 我去帮Bailey医生的忙了 |
[06:24] | wh– what did I just say?! | 我刚跟你说什么来着?! |
[06:26] | I got it! | 我来! |
[06:28] | dr. Bailey really needed some help. | Bailey医生很需要人帮她 |
[06:38] | – he fainted. – He fainted? | – 他晕倒了 – 他晕倒了? |
[06:40] | – He fainted. – from what? | – 他晕倒了 – 为什么? |
[06:41] | Better have a brain tumor or something,’cause that’s just unacceptable. | 最好是脑癌什么的 不然就不可原谅了 |
[06:46] | There was a blood drive today. | 今天我献血去了 |
[06:51] | this place is a freakin’ maze. | 这鸟地方就跟迷宫一样 |
[06:53] | I’ve gotten lost,like,11 times.No joke. | 我至少迷路11次了 不是说笑 |
[06:55] | – I lost a patient. – That’s bad,dude. | – 我病人没了 – 太惨了 |
[06:57] | – How’d die? – No,I lost her. | – 怎么死的? – 不是 被我弄丢了 |
[07:00] | Parked her in a hallway,went to get her labs,couldn’t find the hallway. | 让她在过道等我拿化验报告 结果我找不到过道了 |
[07:03] | Of course,no one would help me. | 当然 都没人帮我 |
[07:05] | Yeah,don’t even ask for help. | 那是 压根别找人帮忙 |
[07:06] | These seattle grace peop are kinda douchey. | 仁爱医院的人都是蠢蛋 |
[07:16] | Case in point.Douche. | 他就是个好例子 |
[07:22] | it’s the E.R. Mass casualty. | 急诊室 有多人伤亡事故 |
[07:26] | Hey,I need to,um… emergency.I’m a surgeon.Hello. | 我要去急诊室 我是个外科医生 |
[07:32] | apparently,he grabbed the fire ax out of the case and tried to run down the stairs with it. | 显然他想取来消防斧 带着它跑下楼 |
[07:36] | Mom was right.No running on the stairs. | 妈妈说得没错 别在楼梯上跑 |
[07:42] | okay,on my count-e,on two,three. | 好了 数到三 一 二 三 |
[07:46] | Okay,I want a C.B.C.,Chem panel,and make sure there’s an O.R. | 给他做全血球计数 生化七项 帮我订间手术室 |
[07:49] | Ready–wait,wait.Just stop.Uh,I need to see what I’m looking at. | 等一下 我再看仔细点 |
[07:54] | Um,you have steady hands? | 你的手不会抖的吧 |
[07:55] | – Uh,yes,ma’am.In college,I was– I don’t want your life story. | – 是 在大学的时候 我是… – 我对你生活不感兴趣 |
[07:58] | I need both hands on this handle. | 你两只手握住这把手 |
[08:01] | Do not push the ax in.Do not pull the ax out. Do not move.Understand? | 别往里推 也别拔 总之别动 |
[08:07] | – Yep. – okay. | – 知道了 – 好了 |
[08:10] | In retrospect,shouI ld’ve had a cookie. | 回想起来 我应该先吃块饼干 |
[08:23] | 蠢死了 | |
[08:24] | Stupid,stupid,stupid,stupid. | 蠢死了 蠢死了 |
[08:27] | What–what did I just say? | 我刚刚跟你说了什么来着? |
[08:29] | Got it yo me encargo! | 我来 |
[08:31] | Here.Apply pressure. | 压住 |
[08:33] | Okay,come with me. | 好了 跟我来 |
[08:39] | hey,karev. | |
[08:41] | Clean that up. | 他归你了 |
[08:49] | and that was the last you saw of the patient? | 那是你最后一次见那病人? |
[08:50] | – Yes,with dr. Sloan,who treated her burn. – No,he didn’T.I treated her burn. | – 对 Sloan医生去处理她的烧伤了 – 他没有 是我处理的 |
[08:55] | You did?Where was sloan? | 你处理的? 那Sloan呢? |
[08:57] | Uh,karev,clean that up. | Karev 他归你了 |
[08:59] | Okay,ready?One,two,three,four,I declare a thumb war.Go. | 准备好了 一二三四五 上山打老虎 |
[09:04] | I’d say this is deep second-degree. | 我觉得这是深度的二级烧伤 |
[09:07] | – Why don’t you start cleaning while I finish debriding? – ok | – 清除异物后 你做清理吧 – 好 |
[09:10] | Does it hurt? | 痛不? |
[09:12] | Yeah,a little bit,sweetie.But it’s okay. | 有点 小可爱 不过没事 |
[09:14] | The doctors are making it all better. | 医生在治好我 |
[09:16] | All right,now you gotta watch or I’m gonna get you. | 你要再看的话 我就赢你了 |
[09:20] | dr. Sloan,need you. | Sloan医生 来过帮帮忙 |
[09:22] | All right,finish debriding,cover the entire wound with silver sulfadiazine, | 你继续弄完 敷上银黄胺嘧啶 |
[09:25] | then loose gauze– loose,not too tight. | 然后轻轻上纱布 别太紧了 |
[09:27] | I got it,I got it. | 我懂了 |
[09:30] | Evan lang,16,second- and third-degree burns over 60% of his body. | Evan Lang 16岁 60%的身体二级到三级烧伤 |
[09:33] | Hey,grey.Come on when you’re done,’cause we need hands. | Grey 你做完了就来这 这缺人手 |
[09:43] | so robbins was rushing you?You felt rushed? | 是不是Robbins催你 让你急于求成了 |
[09:45] | No.I-I didn’t rush. I took my time. | 不 我没有赶 我慢慢做的 |
[09:55] | Sorry.I know it hurts. | 对不起 我知道这很痛 |
[09:58] | no.No.I’m fine.Come here. | 不 我没事 过来 |
[10:03] | I’m just fine. | 我没事 |
[10:08] | and then I joined dr. Sloan and dr. Robbins. | 然后我去帮Sloan跟Robbins医生了 |
[10:11] | Okay,this is all set. | 好了 这都搞定了 |
[10:14] | I’m sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 抱歉 |
[10:16] | hey,are you free?I need a hand. | 你有空不 我缺人 |
[10:17] | Uh,yeah,I’ll be right there. | 好 我立马就来 |
[10:18] | it’s okay.You’re okay. | 没事 你很好 |
[10:20] | we’re just gonna examine you,and then we’re gonna get you warmed up again,okay,evan? | 我们要帮你做检查 然后你就会暖和起来了 好吧 |
[10:28] | my dad.Where is my dad? | 我爸 我爸在哪? |
[10:31] | You just give me his name,and we’ll find him,okay? | 他叫什么名字 我们帮你找他 好吧? |
[10:32] | ‘Cause he’s gotta be looking for you,too. | 因为他也在找你 |
[10:39] | here. | 来 |
[10:40] | For the smell. | 会没那么难闻 |
[10:43] | Listen… burns like this are really… difficult. | 这种烧伤真的… 很难搞 |
[10:48] | You don’t really… you wanna switch with someone– karev or somebody? | 你其实不用…你想跟Karev他们换吗? |
[10:52] | Thinyou k I can’t handle this? | 你觉得我顶不住? |
[10:54] | – No,no,no,I-I– because I-I can. | – 不是 我… – 我可以的 |
[10:57] | I’m good. I’m here. | 我没事 我留下 |
[10:58] | so you stayed with the burn patient the trauma room? | 所以你在外伤室 处理这烧伤病人? |
[11:01] | I… yeah,I did. | 我…是的 |
[11:04] | And who was with mrs. Becker? | 那谁在看Becker女士? |
[11:05] | reed adamson. | |
[11:06] | Okay,this is all set. | 好了 搞定了 |
[11:08] | No,I was never with mrs. Becker. | 我没跟Becker女士一起过 |
[11:10] | I was with her little boy. | 我负责她的小孩 |
[11:12] | I had just finished with him,actually. | 那时刚帮他检查完 |
[11:15] | I’m sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 抱歉 |
[11:17] | Hey,are you free?I need a hand. | 你有空不 我缺人 |
[11:18] | Uh,yeah,I’ll be right there. | 好 我立马就来 |
[11:21] | Okay.So good news,big guy.You are fine. | 告诉你个好消息 你没什么大碍 |
[11:24] | His pulse-ox looks good. | 脉搏血氧正常 |
[11:26] | Everythi looks good.He’s totally fine. | 一切正常 他没事了 |
[11:29] | Oh,thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[11:31] | Uh,hey,can he stay in here with me,just until his dad comes? | 他爸来之前 能让他留在我这吗 |
[11:35] | Yeah,no problem.It’s a full house anyway. | 没问题 反正这里都是人了 |
[11:39] | So I went to help dr. Torres. | 然后我就去帮Torres医生的忙了 |
[11:41] | Roy macinaw,56-year-old firefighter. | Roy Macinaw 56岁 消防员 |
[11:43] | Fell three stories from a ladder.Looks like a hip and femur fracture. | 从三楼高的梯子上摔下来 看起来臀部和大腿骨骨折了 |
[11:46] | Maybe radius,too.He’s waking up. | 桡骨也可能受挫了 他醒了 |
[11:48] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[11:49] | Uh,I-I-I had him. | 我就要够到他了 |
[11:52] | I-I got–I got to the window. | 我到了窗口 |
[11:54] | Roy,roy,you fell from the ladder.It was a bad fall.But we’re gonna fix you up. | Roy 你从梯子上摔下来了 跌得不轻 不过我们会治好你的 |
[11:57] | Give him 10 of morphine and get him admitted. | 给他注射10份量的吗啡 申请同意书 |
[12:00] | Whers the kid?I had him. | 那孩子在哪儿 我救了他了 |
[12:02] | He was going after a kid? | 他是为了救个孩子? |
[12:03] | – shepherd. – Yeah. | – 在 |
[12:04] | He has uneven pupils. | 瞳孔不一致 |
[12:06] | Abdomen’s rigid.He’s gonna need an ultrasound.- | 腹部硬实 需要照超声检查 |
[12:09] | Yeah.He’s gonna need a head C.T.,Too. | 嗯 还要照个CT |
[12:11] | Page me when you get his scans.He needs everything.Let’s take him now. | – 弄好后呼我 – 赶紧送他去做全套检查吧 |
[12:14] | – Let’s go. – Ready?Let’s go. | – 走吧 – 好了吗 走 |
[12:15] | and you left the E.R. At that point? | 那时你就离开了急诊室? |
[12:16] | I took him to x-ray,yes. | 是的 我送他去照X光了 |
[12:18] | Did you ever hear mrs. Becker say anything about pain? | 你听到Becker女士说起她痛了吗 |
[12:21] | No. | 没 |
[12:22] | the nurse did.He said she was in a lot of pain. | 护士说了 她说她很痛 |
[12:25] | Whose patient is bed one– cathy becker? | 一号床Cathy Becker是谁的病人 |
[12:27] | – not mine. – She’s complaining of pain. | – 不是我的 – 她在喊痛呢 |
[12:32] | at this point,who was in charge of mrs. Becker’s care? | 这时候 谁在负责Becker女士的伤病 |
[12:35] | Whose patient was she? | 她是谁的病人? |
[12:36] | I was never on her. | 我从负责过她 |
[12:38] | I was in the O.R. With dr. Bailey. | 我和Bailey医生在手术室 |
[12:39] | – I’m not–I-I don’t– not mine. | – 不是我 不是… – 不是我的 |
[12:41] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[12:42] | Did you order pain meds? | 你开了止痛药吗? |
[12:44] | No,yang did. | 没 是Yang开的 |
[12:47] | Next time I saw her,she was… she was dying. | 我再次见到她时 她已经…要死了 |
[13:04] | When you saw her,shwas dying? | 当你看到她时 她已经要死了? |
[13:06] | No,she wasn’t dying.She said she had some pain. | 还没 她说她有点痛 |
[13:10] | Whose patient is bed one– cathy becker? | 一号床Cathy Becker是谁的病人? |
[13:12] | – not mine. – She’s complaining of pain. | – 不是我的 – 她在喊痛呢 |
[13:18] | Hey,karev.You got bed one? | Karev 你负责一号床吗? |
[13:20] | – No. – Your initials are on the chart,man. | – 没 – 病历上是一开始就签的你 兄弟 |
[13:24] | so you checked with karev? | 你向Karev核查过了? |
[13:25] | I tried to.He was on the phone. | 我想的 不过他在打电话 |
[13:26] | I had never even seen that patient. | 我见都没见过那个病人 |
[13:29] | – I-I was stitching up nosedive.- nosedive? | – 我在缝合歪鼻子呢 – 歪鼻子? |
[13:31] | What’s his name?The–the dude that,uh,that fainted. | 那家伙叫什么来着 那个昏过去的 |
[13:34] | – dr. Percy. – nosedive. | – Percy医生 – 歪鼻子 |
[13:36] | That’s gonna stick. | 够尖酸的 |
[13:38] | So you were with dr. Percy? | 你和Percy医生在一起? |
[13:40] | He was supposed to be. | 他本该在的 |
[13:43] | Hey,karev,you have bed one? | Karev 你负责一号床吗? |
[13:44] | – No. – Your initials are on the chart,man. | – 没 – 病历上是一开始就签的你 兄弟 |
[13:48] | iz,I’m done.I’m done leaving you messages. | Iz 我受够了 受够给你留言了 |
[13:51] | I’m done talking to your mom,who’s probably lying to me. | 受够和你老妈说话了 她都可能是在对我说谎 |
[13:54] | Hey,are you gonna help me with this? | 你是不是得帮帮我啊 |
[13:56] | Listen,it’s been a week,iz. | 听着 已经一个星期了 Iz |
[13:59] | And I don’t know if you’re alive or dead. | 你是死是活我都不知道 |
[14:02] | So if I don’t hear from you by tonight,I am calling the police and I’m reporting you as a missing person. | 如果你今晚还不回我 我就去报警 说你失踪了 |
[14:18] | – So who gave her the morphine? – no idea. | – 谁给了她吗啡 – 不知道 |
[14:21] | – I never even saw her. – I ordered it. I did. | – 我见都没见过她 – 我开了 是我开的 |
[14:25] | Your initials are on the chart,man. | 病历上是一开始就签的你 兄弟 |
[14:29] | Holong do I have to work here before they insert a bug up my ass? | 我还要忍受多久的臭脸啊 |
[14:33] | You guys are all so cranky. | 你们的人都好暴躁哦 |
[14:36] | well,dr. Avery seemed uncomfortable uh,consulting on a patient that wasn’t his. | Avery医生好像很不高兴 不想牵扯到一个不是他的病人 |
[14:40] | So I checked with the patient and asked her about her pain, | 然后我就去检查了病人 问问她哪里痛 |
[14:43] | and she said it was localized to her chest burns. | 她说是胸口灼伤的一块在痛 |
[14:45] | So I checked her chart for any allergies or drug interactions | 我检查了她病历上所有过敏物 和药物感染信息 |
[14:48] | and saw that she had silver sulfadiazine d 1 gram of cefazolin and 800 of ibuprofen, | 发现她外用了银黄胺嘧啶 一克头孢拉定以及800单位布洛芬 |
[14:55] | so I ordered 2 of morphine. | 所以我开了2单位的吗啡 |
[14:57] | You memorized her chart? | 你记住了她的病历? |
[14:59] | Yeah,I checked it three times ’cause she wasn’t my patient. | 是啊 我查了3次 因为她不是我的病人 |
[15:01] | So you ordered the morphine.Did you follow u | 你就开了吗啡 有跟进吗 |
[15:04] | uh,no.My patient had come back from C.T. | 没 我的病人照完CT回来了 |
[15:07] | All right,people,people,listen up. | 同志们 听着 |
[15:09] | The burn unit and the I.C.U. Are full. | 烧伤室和重症监护室已经满了 |
[15:10] | All patients are staying here until some beds open up,all right? | 有新床位之前 病人都留在这治疗 |
[15:13] | Let’s keep the trauma rooms clear for the burn cases,please. | 把外伤室腾出来 给烧伤病例 |
[15:17] | Head C.T. Was fine.Abdominal scans show a liver lac and possible kidney hematoma. | 头部CT没问题 腹部扫描显示肝脏被挤压 肾脏也可能有血肿 |
[15:21] | I’m gonna check on an O.R. Page me when he’s stable. | 我去订手术室 等他稳定了呼我 |
[15:27] | that’s him. | 就是他 |
[15:28] | The kid– the kid in the window. | 那个孩子 窗口边的孩子 |
[15:30] | Is he dying? | 他要死了吗? |
[15:32] | – Oh,I don’t know what he’s here for– he’s fine,roy. | – 我不知道他的情况 – 他没事 Roy |
[15:35] | He’s being taken care of. | 有人照料着他呢 |
[15:36] | You saved his life. | 你救了他的命 |
[15:38] | Oh,no.No. I killed him. | 不不 是我谋害了他 |
[15:43] | can I ask something? | 我能提个问题吗? |
[15:46] | You say the patient asked for meds for pains in her chest? | 你说病人胸痛 要求开药 |
[15:49] | No,on her chest.She had burns. | 不 是胸口的烧伤痛 |
[15:51] | All right,thank you,dr. Yang. | 好的 谢谢 Yang医生 |
[15:53] | What,are you saying that she had chest pains,that I orderedthe wrong medication? | 你是说她胸痛 而我开错了药? |
[15:56] | It’s hard to say.The next entry on her chart was dr. Grey putting in a chest tube,so– | 很难说 再下一次病历记录 是Grey医生做的胸口插管 |
[16:00] | thank you,dr. Yang. | 谢谢合作 Yang医生 |
[16:03] | – Redith? – No,lexie. | – 不 Lexie |
[16:04] | – Well,I thought lexie was on the burn– thank you,dr. Yang. | – Lexie在烧伤科… – 谢谢合作 Yang医生 |
[16:09] | I was.I was supposed to be with the burn ki– | 是我 我本该在帮那个烧伤的男孩… |
[16:15] | all right,people,listen up. | 好了 同志们听着 |
[16:17] | The burn unit and the I.C.U. Are full. | 烧伤室和重症监护室已经满了 |
[16:19] | All patients are staying here until some more beds open up,all right? | 有新床位之前 病人都留在这治疗 |
[16:21] | Let’s keep the trauma rooms clear for the burn cases,please. | 把外伤室腾出来 给烧伤病例 |
[16:27] | I can’t geta pulse on the doppler. | 用多普勒测不出脉搏 |
[16:29] | Okay,evan,I have to do an escharotomy. | 好的 Evan 我要做个焦痂切开术 |
[16:31] | Noi have to cut into the burned skin to restore circulation your arm,okay? | 切开烧伤的皮肤 在你的手臂上重建循环 |
[16:34] | did you find my dad? | 找到我爸爸没? |
[16:36] | you know what?I’ll ask again in a sec,okay? | 知道吗 我马上就再去问问 好吗 |
[16:37] | Push another 25 of fentanyl. | 再注入25单位芬太奴 |
[16:39] | Okay,evan,you’re just gonnatalk to me,all right? | 好了Evan 你就试着和我说话 好吗 |
[16:42] | So you said you’re in townlooking at a college? | 你说你是来看大学的? |
[16:44] | Yeah,I got a scholarship to cornish.I’m not sure I can take the rain. | 我拿到了康沃尔大学的奖学金 但不知道是不是适应这里的雨天 |
[16:50] | no!No! | 不 不 |
[16:57] | I’m sorry.I’m sorry.I know.You’re okay,pal.You’re gonna be okay. | 对不起 我了解的 会没事的 |
[17:01] | that’s what I thought at first,too– about the rain. | 我一开始也是 担心这里的雨天 |
[17:03] | dr. Grey,you grew up here,right?So you get used to the rain… | Grey医生 你在这长大的 一定很习惯下雨天了吧…Grey |
[17:09] | lexie. | |
[17:12] | dr. Grey,step out. Come backwhen you’ve got it together.Go. | Grey医生 先出去 收拾好心情再进来 |
[17:25] | she can’t breathe. | 她都喘不过气来了 |
[17:27] | – Oh,it’s okay. I’m okay. – My mom. | – 没事 我没事的 – 我妈妈 |
[17:28] | She can’t breathe. | 她喘不过气来了 |
[17:39] | it was a pneumothorax. | 这是气胸 |
[17:41] | What’s that? | 什么意思? |
[17:43] | Her lung collapsed. | 肺萎缩 |
[17:46] | One,two,three. | 一 二 三 |
[17:48] | Danny… don’t let him see me die. | Danny…别让他看到我死去 |
[17:52] | You’re not gonna die.I prise. | 你不会死的 我发誓 |
[17:54] | One,two,three. | 一 二 三 |
[17:56] | you got the chest tube in? | 你给胸部插管了? |
[17:57] | No,I w–I was getting there. | 不 我正要插管 |
[17:58] | – I was counting– did you go in below the fifth intercostal space? | – 我在数… – 是在第五肋骨间隙下插管的吗? |
[18:01] | You could’ve punctured her diaphragm. | 你可能刺破横膈膜的 |
[18:02] | I know–I just– I lost count. | 我知道 只是我没有数完… |
[18:04] | Why? | 怎么会? |
[18:06] | four… | 四… |
[18:15] | did you get the chest tube in? | 你胸管插好了没? |
[18:17] | I did. I-I did. I-I just… | 好了 插好了…只是… |
[18:19] | she did. She just missed a step. | 她插好了 但漏了一步 |
[18:22] | 一 二 三 四… | |
[18:30] | – why did you do that? – I had to,okay? | – 你干吗啊? – 必须那样 好吗? |
[18:32] | She was running out of time. | 她快撑不住了 |
[18:33] | It was a tension pneumothorax. | 是高压性气胸 |
[18:35] | You have to relieve the pressure so that she doesn’t croak before you put the chest tube in. | 插胸管前必须减压 不然她会死的 |
[18:39] | – Do you want me to do it?- No,I-I can do it. | – 要我来吗? – 不用 我自己来 |
[18:41] | I-I got it. | 我能搞定 |
[18:43] | Three,four,five. | 三 四 五 |
[18:47] | – and did she have it? – yeah,I watched. | – 她插好没? – 我看着她插的 |
[18:49] | – She–she was a little distracted,but– you were distracted? | – 虽然…当时她有点分神 不过… – 你那时分神了? |
[18:52] | – What were you– dr. Yang was making a toddler cry. | – 你那是… – Yang医生把幼儿弄哭了 |
[18:55] | Stop! | 别动! |
[18:56] | what the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干吗? |
[19:01] | okay,let me just say for the record that it was no toddler. | 不是 准确的说 他不是幼儿 |
[19:05] | He was,like,5 if he was a day. | 拿一天来比喻 他就像是五点的样子 |
[19:06] | – Yang– well,you would’ve yelled at him,too. | – 换作你也会冲他叫的 |
[19:08] | Why was he there in the first place? | 他怎么会出现在那? |
[19:09] | – I don’t know how he got there.The patient was coding and– the patient was coding? | – 我不知道 当时病人心脏骤停了 – 心脏骤停? |
[19:13] | Coags are stable. | 凝血功能稳定了 |
[19:15] | Good,O.R. Is ready.Let’ himtake up.Yang,you’re with me. | 好 准备进入手术室 Yang你跟我 |
[19:17] | Torres,adamson will call you when we’re readyfor the femur. | Torres 做股骨手术时Adamson会叫你 |
[19:20] | Roy,your whole crew’s in the waiting room.They’ll see you after,okay? | Roy 消防队的人都在等候室 等下让他们来见你 |
[19:23] | They’re saying you’re a hero. | 他们说你是英雄 |
[19:25] | Tell him I’m sorry. | 跟他说很抱歉 |
[19:27] | Tell him I’m so sorry. | 跟他说真的很抱歉 |
[19:29] | Who is he talking about? | 他要和谁道歉? |
[19:31] | – The kid in trauma 2. – Roy,he’s fine. | – 外伤二室那个孩子 – Roy 他没事 |
[19:33] | He’s gonna be– almost had him. | – 他会… – 差一点就救出他了 |
[19:37] | I was at the window.I could feel his fingers in my hand. | 当时我在窗外 几乎都能触到他的手了 |
[19:39] | I went to pull him out,and–and I missed a step. | 我去拉他…可是却踩空了一脚 |
[19:43] | one stupid mistake. | 该死的一脚啊 |
[19:45] | – You fell,roy.It was an accident. – He was burning. | – Roy 你摔倒了 那只是个意外 – 他被火烧到了 |
[19:47] | and then I went… | 然后我… |
[19:52] | v-tach.No pulse. | 室性心动过速 脉搏停止 |
[19:53] | Start C.P.R.Bag him.Push one of epi. | 做心肺复苏 注射肾上腺素 |
[19:56] | Charging to 200. | 充到200焦 |
[20:02] | or that works,too. | 或者那样也行 |
[20:06] | thanks.Had it. | 谢谢 不用了 |
[20:11] | Stop! | 别动! |
[20:14] | what the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干吗? |
[20:16] | – who was watching that kid? – That’s what I said. | – 是谁在照顾那孩子? – 当时我也这么问的 |
[20:19] | Hey,hey,who’s watching this kid? | 嘿 谁在照顾这孩子? |
[20:21] | I took the kid. | 是我 |
[20:23] | He was with me,but I-I can’t watch him. | 本来和我一起 但我照顾不了他 |
[20:25] | I’m supposed to be in trauma 2. | 我要去外伤二室 |
[20:38] | all right,I-I-I got him.I’ll take him.Come on. | 算了 我来…照顾他 走吧 |
[20:45] | and you left his mother alone? | 你丢下他妈一人? |
[20:46] | she was stable,and–and I was supposed to be with the boy. | 她当时很稳定而且… 本来我该在那男孩那的 |
[20:49] | But his mother had a collapsed lung. | 但是他妈妈肺萎缩 |
[20:50] | No,no,no,not that boy.I was supposed to be with the other boy. | 不是那个男孩 我本来要和另一个男孩一块的 |
[20:53] | You want something sweet for dinner? | 晚饭吃点甜的好吗? |
[20:55] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在这干吗? |
[20:57] | I have to sit with him until his dad comes. | 他爸来之前我得在这陪着 |
[20:59] | – I left him alone– no,you left him. | – 我扔下他一人… – 不 你扔下他不管 |
[21:02] | Come here.Hey,can you sit with him until his dad comes? | 跟我过去 孩子爸没来前能照顾下他吗? |
[21:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:09] | You left him alone. When were you planning to– | 你扔下他一人 当你要… |
[21:11] | I’m s–I’m sry.I just– I-I feel like– | 很抱歉 只是我感觉… |
[21:13] | no,you don’t get to feel anything because he’s feeling everything. | 不 你的感觉和他的痛苦比起来微不足道 |
[21:17] | His every nerve is exposed and raw,and we have to make him feel worse before he’s gonna feel better. | 他每根神经都暴露在外 现在遭罪是为了将来的康复 |
[21:22] | So if you’re having feelings,then you need tohut them down. | 所以如果你有感觉 给我克制住 |
[21:24] | You need to shut them down and talk to him about his future | 克制住 然后和他一起憧憬未来 |
[21:27] | and remind him that he has one past all of this pain. | 告诉他 大难不死 必有后福 |
[21:29] | And if you can’t do that,if you can’t do your job, | 如果你没办法 做不到的话 |
[21:32] | then you find someone who can and you send them to me. | 找个办得到的人来替你 |
[21:37] | did you see mrs. Becker again? | 后来你还见过Becker夫人没有? |
[21:39] | – No. – Did you see karev perform an emergency cricothyrotomy? | – 没有 – Karev做紧急环甲膜切开术你在场吗? |
[21:41] | I wasn’t there. | 不在 |
[21:43] | I was right there.I saw it. | 我在场 看着他做的 |
[21:45] | Then you find someone who can and you send them to me. | 找个办得到的人来替你 |
[21:50] | Have you seen karev?He didn’t finish my stitches. | 看见Karev了没 还没帮我缝好呢 |
[21:53] | No,I-I-I don’T… | 不…我没… |
[21:59] | doctor,she’s not breathing. | 医生 她没法呼吸了 |
[22:01] | Move.Move,move,move.Get me a 7 E.T.Tube. | 让开 给我7号气管插管 |
[22:10] | Oh,crap.She’s completely cofsed F.I can’t see her cords. | 该死 堵死了 找不到气管口 |
[22:14] | You can’t intubate a patient? | 你连插管都不会? |
[22:15] | Of course I can,I just… I was having trouble. | 当然会 只是遇到了点…麻烦 |
[22:18] | Her airway was completely closed off. | 她的呼吸道已经完全堵塞了 |
[22:19] | I mean,I couldn’t tube her either. | 我是说 我也没办法插气管进去 |
[22:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[22:26] | there’s too much swelling in the airway. | 呼吸道肿胀太严重了 |
[22:27] | Um,get me a smaller tube,a 6-0. | 给我细点的管子 6-0号的 |
[22:33] | – damn it. – move! | – 该死的 – 让开! |
[22:35] | did karev try to intubate? | Karev试过要插管吗? |
[22:37] | First charles tried to tube her,then reed came to help,and then karev performed the crike. | 开始Charles想做 后来Reed过来帮忙 最后Karev做了环甲膜切开术 |
[22:41] | I thought you didn’t see it. | 我以为你不知道 |
[22:42] | – I did.I– – and you didn’t try and help? | – 我知道… – 你没有试着帮忙? |
[22:46] | there’s too much swelling in the airway. | 呼吸道肿胀太严重了 |
[22:48] | Um,get me a smaller tube,a 6-0. | 给我细点的管子 6-0号的 |
[22:54] | move! | 让开! |
[22:55] | She needs a crike. | 要做环甲膜切开 |
[23:05] | my patient needed me. | 我的病人需要我 |
[23:10] | okay,here’s the thing about the rain– | 跟你说 这的雨天呢 |
[23:13] | it usually just drizzles. | 通常是蒙蒙细雨 |
[23:15] | It’s–it’s not like tonight. | 跟今晚的不一样哦 |
[23:16] | but when it stops,everything is super green,and it’s beautiful,and it smells like trees. | 细雨过后 芳草碧绿 树香悠远 |
[23:24] | You know that smell? | 你闻过没? |
[23:32] | dr. Karev seemed to have it under control. | Karev医生好像已经控制了情况 |
[23:34] | Karev seemed totally out of control. | Karev完全控制不住了 |
[23:37] | Move!She needs a crike. | 让开 要做环甲膜切开术 |
[23:38] | Get me an ambu bag. | 给我急救袋 |
[23:40] | He was pale,shaky,just… really unsteady. | 他脸色苍白 浑身发抖 总之很…无力 |
[23:44] | She’s got no ldmarks.I was hoping that… | 摸不到标点 我本来打算… |
[23:47] | what are you– you’re going in blind? | 你打算…你要碰运气? |
[23:55] | Uh,hit the carotid.Hit the carotid. | 别切到颈动脉 别切到颈动脉 |
[23:57] | and he kept saying something about hitting her carotid. | 他一直碎碎念着别切到颈动脉 |
[24:17] | did you give blood today,dr. Karev? | Karev医生 今天你献血了没 ? |
[24:20] | – What? – You’ve been described as looking,”pale,shaky and unsteady. | – 什么? – 有人说你看上去”苍白 发抖 无力” |
[24:24] | ” We already had one doctor pass out after giving blood. | 已经有位医生因为献血昏了过去 |
[24:27] | I’m asking– we all give blood. | – 我问你… – 我们都献血 |
[24:29] | Avery gave blood,yang gave blood,uh,grey gave blood. | Avery Yang 还有Grey 都献血了 |
[24:33] | I give blood every two months. | 隔两月我献一次 |
[24:34] | Just because some dumb-ass didn’t eat a cookie– | 就因为某个笨蛋没吃饼干… |
[24:36] | I’m asking if you gave blood today,dr. Karev. | Karev医生 我问今天你献血了没? |
[24:46] | no. | 没有 |
[24:48] | and-ou hnd yaven’t heard from her since then? | 之后她再没联系过你吗? |
[24:54] | You’ll tell me if she calls? | 要是她打给你 马上联系我好吗? |
[24:57] | Right. | 好的 |
[24:59] | I know,robbie. Thanks. | 我了解 Robbie 谢谢你 |
[25:03] | these seattle grace people are kinda douchey. | 仁爱医院的人都是蠢蛋 |
[25:11] | Case in point.Douche. | 他就是个好例子 |
[25:16] | wait,wait. Don’t stick me.I gotta go. Sorry. | 等等 别扎了 我得走了 抱歉 |
[25:22] | so what was the problem? | 那问题出在哪? |
[25:24] | There was no problem. | 没出什么问题 |
[25:25] | there was a problem.I came back from seeing the firefighter off to surgery. | 在我送消防员去手术后 出了问题 |
[25:34] | Uh,my guys would like to line the hall for roy when he comes out of surgery. | 等Roy手术结束 我的兄弟们想列队迎接 |
[25:37] | You know,make a show of support. | 对他表示支持 |
[25:39] | He’s,uh,35 years on the job,so we figured we would– that’s great. | 他做消防员35年了 所以我们觉得… |
[25:42] | That’s,um– ex-excuse me. | 这样很好 呃…失陪一下 |
[25:45] | and there was a problem,and charles waved me over to help. | 那儿出现了些问题 Charles向我招手叫我去帮忙 |
[25:48] | No,I wasn’t waving at reed. | 不 我没有向Reed招手 |
[25:49] | I was waving at karev,but he wouldn’t get off the phone. | 我在向Karev招手 但他还在通话中 |
[25:53] | He what? | 他在干什么? |
[25:54] | Oh,crap.She’s completely closed off.I can’t see her cords. | 该死 堵死了 找不到气管口 |
[25:56] | …Come home so we can talk. | …回家吧 我们好好聊聊 |
[26:00] | I hung up the phone. | 我挂了电话 |
[26:01] | What the hell was so important,karev? | 有什么该死的事情这么重要? |
[26:03] | I hung up the phone,I came over and I criked her. | 我挂了电话 回来给她做了切开术 |
[26:06] | After another doctor got there first.A patient was dying. | 别的医生早去帮她了 病人都要死了 |
[26:09] | look,I hung up… the phone. | 我挂掉电话了 |
[26:13] | Yeah,that–oh,that’s good and tight there. | 对 喔…这儿缝的很紧 |
[26:23] | hello.Izzie? Iz. | 嗨 Izzie |
[26:27] | Uh… hello,iz. | 呃…喂 Iz |
[26:34] | Where are you?Are you okay?No,I know. | 你在哪 你还好吗 我知道 |
[26:36] | Your mom– your mom,she said she– | 你妈妈…她说… |
[26:38] | you left him alone.When were you planning to– | 你扔下他一人 当你要… |
[26:40] | – I’m sorry.I feel like– – iz,I’m asking you to wait,please. | – 我很抱歉 我只是觉得… – Iz 先别挂电话 |
[26:45] | No,I got–look,just wait. | 不 我现在得…等等行吗? |
[26:48] | Iz… just come home.Come home and we can talk about it. | Iz…回家吧 回家我们好好聊聊 |
[26:53] | She’s not breathing.move,move,move.Get me a 7 E.T. Tube. | – 等等 – 给我一个7号气管插管 |
[26:55] | Wait,what does that mean?You’re not–you’re not coming back yet | 你是什么意思 你暂时不回来? |
[26:59] | or you’re not coming back? | 还是你永远都不回来了? |
[27:02] | Just wait,wait,wait. | 等等 |
[27:07] | Iz,just give me a number. | Izzie 给我一个号码 |
[27:09] | Give me a number,and I’ll call you back. | 给我一个号码 我待会儿打给你 |
[27:11] | Give me a number so–I have to– | 留一个号码给我 我必须… |
[27:13] | – look,just give me a number.Iz– – get me a smaller tube,a 6-0. | – 你给我一个号码 Iz… – 给我一个小点的 6-0号 |
[27:17] | 我…等等 | |
[27:19] | – Izzie,just– – damn it. | – Izzie 你… – 该死 |
[27:23] | Move!She needs a crike. | 快 她需要切开术 |
[27:25] | Ambu bag. | 急救带 |
[27:27] | She’s got no landmarks.I was hoping that she would– | 摸不到标点 我本来打算… |
[27:31] | what are you– you’re going in blind? | 你打算…你要碰运气? |
[27:38] | Don’t hit the carotid. | 别切到颈动脉 |
[27:53] | got it. | 好了 |
[27:54] | Start ventilating. | 开始送气 |
[28:06] | I got there in time. | 我及时赶到了 |
[28:08] | I did the crike. | 做了环甲膜切开 |
[28:13] | I got off the phone. | 我挂掉了电话 |
[28:19] | stayed with her after that. | 之后我一直守在她旁边 |
[28:21] | and at that point,you had her under control. | 那个时候 她的情况在你控制当中 |
[28:22] | It was a good crike.She was stable. | 切开术很成功 她很稳定 |
[28:25] | then out of nowhere,we started to lose her. | 然后不知道怎么的 她突然就不行了 |
[28:28] | She’s got pulmonary edema.Switch to high-frequency jet ventilation. | 她有肺水肿 转换到高频喷射通气 |
[28:31] | Get a C.B.C.,Lytes,A.B.G.– | 检测全血细胞数 电解质 动脉血气 |
[28:34] | Just shotgun her,get everything. | 全部检查一遍 |
[28:36] | She had A.R.D.S. B.P. Was dropping.We started fluids.She was sinking fast. | 她有急性呼吸窘迫症 血压下降 我们开始输液 她血压下降很快 |
[28:41] | Trauma 1 is clear.We should move h what happened?Why is she– | 外伤一室现在可用 我们应该转移… 发生什么了 为什么她… |
[28:43] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:45] | Hey,can you give me a hand? | 嘿 能过来帮一下忙吗? |
[28:51] | somebody page hunt and get me those labs. | 谁呼一下Hunt 把化验报告给我 |
[28:53] | I got her labs.I was shocked. | 我拿到化验报告了 我被吓着了 |
[28:56] | You’re A.K.,Right? | 你是AK 对吗? |
[28:58] | April kepner? | |
[28:59] | Uh,no,no.This is alex karev. | 不不 这是给Alex Karev的 |
[29:03] | Wait a second.What the hell? | 稍等 到底怎么搞的? |
[29:05] | her carbon monoxide level was 28,and she was spiraling down. | 她的一氧化碳水平是28 要不行了 |
[29:10] | B.P. Is 69 over 32. Pulse is 158. | 血压32/69 脉搏158 |
[29:14] | We’re already filling her with fluids. | 我们已经给她输液了 |
[29:17] | She was acidotic.We pushed bicarb | 她酸中毒 我们打了重碳酸盐 |
[29:20] | – they needed more hands. – Keep her on 100% oxygen. | – 他们需要帮手 – 给她输纯氧 |
[29:23] | No,no,do not.Not until she is more stable. | 不 别别 要等她稳定后才行 |
[29:25] | Cristina,scrub out,go see if you can help.Go. | Cristina去看看你能不能帮他们 |
[29:29] | There was so much swelling,we couldn’t find good veins. | 她全身肿胀 找不到合适的静脉 |
[29:32] | We–we had to start a central line. | 不得不用了中心静脉导管 |
[29:35] | we can’t use the hyperbaric chamber until she’s stable. | 我们不能用高压氧舱 要等她稳定了才行 |
[29:39] | Her C.K. Level’s over 75,000. | 她的肌酸激酶超过75000 |
[29:41] | She’s got fulminant rhabdo. | 她有肌红蛋白尿症 |
[29:42] | Everything was failing– the–the kidys,liver,lungs. | 功能器官都不行了 肾 肝 肺… |
[29:46] | Her chart was like a phone book now. | 她的病历满满的 |
[29:47] | She’s in S.V.T. Push 6 of adenosine. | 她心率失常 打6个单位的腺苷酸 |
[29:50] | Systolic’s in the 70s.M,start her on dopamine–5 mics. | 心脏收缩率70 开始打多巴胺 |
[29:53] | She was coding when I got there. | 当我到那时候她已经昏迷了 |
[29:55] | what the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[29:57] | She’s in v-fib. | 室颤 |
[29:58] | Okay,starting manual ventilation. | 好 开始人工输气 |
[30:03] | charging to 200. | 充电到200焦 |
[30:08] | clear. | 离手 |
[30:13] | uh,300.clear. | 300焦 离手 |
[30:18] | no,there’s blood.Wait! | 有出血 等等! |
[30:20] | She started bleeding out. | 她开始出血 |
[30:22] | She’s got blood in her crike tube.She’s got blood in the tube. | 切开术插管开始出血 |
[30:32] | oh,my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[30:41] | I know what happened. | 我知道发生什么了 |
[30:45] | I know why she died. | 我知道她为什么死了 |
[30:50] | – get an amp of bicarb in her! – push onof epi.what about calcium? | – 给她一安的重碳酸盐! – 注射肾上腺素 钙盐如何? |
[30:53] | – Did anyone try calcium? – get two more units of P.R.B.C.S in here! | – 有人测过钙盐吗? – 再拿两袋红血球浓厚液来! |
[30:57] | – And bring some F.F.P.! – Where is all this blood coming from? | – 拿新鲜的冷冻血浆来! – 这些血从哪里来的? |
[31:00] | D.I.C.–Her organsare shutting down. | 弥漫性血管内凝血 器官开始衰竭 |
[31:01] | She’s bleeding out.She is bleeding out. | 她还在出血 |
[31:03] | just stop. | 停下来 |
[31:05] | stop.Everybody,stop!It’s over.You’ve lost her. | 所有人停下来 她救不回来了 |
[31:10] | Somebody call it. | 谁来宣布死亡吧 |
[31:17] | well,whose patient is she? | 她是谁的病人? |
[31:22] | whose patient is this? | 这是谁的病人? |
[31:43] | I’m sorry. I am so,so sorry. | 很抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[31:46] | dr. Kepner. | Kepner医生 |
[31:55] | What–what did you tell them?What did you say? | 什么 你跟他们说什么了? |
[32:13] | I don’t know you. | 我真搞不懂你 |
[32:15] | But dr. Adamson just spent 20 minutes in that chair telling me what an excellent doctor you are. | Adamson医生刚在夸了你20分钟 |
[32:21] | Your school records,your evaluation from mercy west all say the same thing. | 你的学校成绩 你在西慈的评估 都说明你很优秀 |
[32:26] | And I believe it. | 并且我也相信 |
[32:29] | I believe you’re good. | 我相信你很优秀 |
[32:31] | dr. Webber,I-I don’t know– | Webber医生 我不知道… |
[32:32] | so you should be able to tell me what would’ve caused cathy becker to bleed out | 所以你应该能告诉我是什么导致了 Cathy Becker的大出血 |
[32:37] | and die from multisystem organ failure. | 死于系统功能衰竭 |
[32:41] | She had D.I.C. Burns can cause massive tissue injury– | 她有弥漫性血管内凝血 烧伤导致大量的组织伤害 |
[32:46] | but the burn was properly cleaned and dressed. | 但是烧伤处被及时的清理了 |
[32:48] | Well,there must have been more damage.I mean,she had a collapsed lung. | 那肯定有更大的创伤 我的意思是 她的肺突然就衰竭了 |
[32:52] | that’s right. | 对的 |
[32:53] | She needed a chest tube. | 她需要胸腔插管 |
[32:58] | But why would her lungs have failed? | 但是为什么她的肺突然衰竭? |
[33:01] | She… she went into respiratory distress.They said they criked her | 她呼吸急促压迫 听说给她做切开术了 |
[33:08] | I wasn’t there for any of this. | 当时我不在场 |
[33:09] | And why would she need a crike?Why not intubate? | 她为什么需要切开 而不是插管? |
[33:12] | Well,her airway was too swollen.They couldn’t get– | 肿胀阻塞了气管 他们没法… |
[33:14] | but what would cause that kind of inflammation in her throat? | 但咽喉发炎的原因是什么 |
[33:17] | Soot. Smoke inhalation.But she didn’t have– | 吸入烟尘 但她没有… |
[33:19] | how did mrs. Becker’s throat look? | Becker太太的咽喉看上去如何? |
[33:27] | no,she w–she w– she wa’t hoarse.She–she wasn’t coughing. | 声音没有嘶哑 没有咳嗽 |
[33:28] | How did it look,dr. Kepner? | 看上去如何 Kepner医生? |
[33:30] | Her breath sounds were good. | 呼吸无杂音 |
[33:31] | – She–her respiratory rate was– – what–I’m asking you… | – 呼吸频率是… – 我问你的是 |
[33:36] | what it looked like. | 她的喉咙看上去如何 |
[33:50] | okay. Your lungs sound good,d anyour vitals are great. | 肺音正常 生命体征很正常 |
[33:54] | Open up,please. | 请张下嘴 |
[33:55] | Oh,my god. | 我的天啊 |
[34:13] | okay. Um,you look good. | 好了 你情况良好 |
[34:16] | These burns on your chest are pretty minor.But the one on your calf might be third-degree. | 胸口的烧伤不严重 但小腿那块 大概有三级烧伤了 |
[34:20] | you never looked. | 你没有检查 |
[34:24] | You didn’t look in her throat,because if you had,you would’ve seen soot. | 你没做喉咙检查 否则能发现烟尘 |
[34:30] | And you uld’ve intubated immediately. | 并及时插管的 |
[34:33] | And none of this would’ve ever happened. | 后来的悲剧就不会发生了 |
[34:35] | No,that’s–it’s– I got distracted. | 没…我走神了 |
[34:36] | – I know.I know. – It was–it was insane. | – 这不应该 – 我知道 |
[34:40] | It was a simple mistake. | 考虑到你所处的情况 |
[34:43] | In the circumstances you were under,I know– | 确实只是小失误 |
[34:58] | I’m sorry,dr. Kepner. | 对不起 Kepner医生 |
[35:00] | – No,I m–I missed one step.I… – I know. | – 别 我只忘了一步… – 我知道 |
[35:04] | and look what it’s led to. | 可你看看结果怎么样了 |
[35:19] | she’s bleeding out. | 开始出血了 |
[35:20] | Just stop. Stop. Everybody,stop! It’s over. | 停下吧 都停下 结束了 |
[35:23] | You’ve lost her. | 她救不回来了 |
[35:29] | well,whose patient is she? | 这是谁的病人? |
[35:34] | whose patient is this? | 这是谁的病人? |
[35:40] | time of death is 12:45 A.M. | 死亡时间 12:45 |
[36:02] | you’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[36:53] | oh,my god. Danny. | 天啊 Danny |
[36:55] | Oh,god. | 老天爷 |
[36:59] | You’re okay. | 还好你没事 |
[37:02] | Where’s your mommy,pal? | 妈咪呢? |
[37:03] | Let’s go find mommy,huh? | 我们去找妈咪 好吗? |
[37:05] | when we’re headed toward an outcome that’s too horrible to face… | 面对不堪直视的结局 |
[37:12] | that’s when we go looking for a second opinion. | 我们需要换个新角度 |
[37:18] | It’s not the doctors,richard. | 不能怪医生们 Richard |
[37:22] | They’re all good doctors. | 他们都是好医生 |
[37:24] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[37:29] | What do you think this was for? | 你觉得我为什么做这些事? |
[37:32] | For jennings,it was about legal. | 对Jennings来说 是法律上的问题 |
[37:35] | But this was for me. | 但是对我来说这是分内事 |
[37:39] | I needed to know who finally was responsible. | 我要知道 最终谁来负责 |
[37:45] | At least I was able to do that. | 至少我有能力找出元凶 |
[37:58] | say it,derek. | 有话就说 Derek |
[38:00] | Maybe it’s not one doctor. | 也许并非一人之过 |
[38:04] | Maybe it’s too many doctors… | 也许是集体之错 |
[38:06] | who don’t know each other and who don’t trust each other. | 他们彼此不了解 不信任 |
[38:13] | When I got to that room… there was chaos. | 我到急诊室时 里面一片混乱 |
[38:19] | Because th’s the system now… chaos. | 现在的医院 就是一片混乱 |
[38:24] | That has been the system that has been in place since this merger… your system. | 这就是合并后的医院 你的医院 |
[38:36] | I’m saying you should look again at who’s responsible. | 你说谁该负责 |
[38:46] | and sometimes… | 有时… |
[38:54] | the answer we get just confirms our worst fears. | 它验证了我们内心的恐惧 |
[39:07] | but sometimes… | 但有时… |
[39:13] | it can shed new light on the problem… | 它能帮助解决问题 |
[39:19] | make you see it in a whole new way. | 让你站在一个全新的立场上思考 |
[39:31] | hey,is she gone?Did she leave? | 她走了吗 被炒了吗? |
[39:35] | you knowhat?She was good. | 要知道 她是好医生 |
[39:37] | She was a better doctor than I am. | 比我做的还好 |
[39:42] | Just… please shut up. | 所以…拜托闭嘴吧 |
[39:47] | Hey,you talk to april? | 嘿 你跟April谈了吗? |
[39:49] | No. | 还没 |
[39:53] | What? | 干嘛? |
[39:55] | Just waiting to see if you’re gonna try to hit me again. | 只是等着看 你要不要再来打我 |
[39:58] | – I’m sorry.I was just,uh– – forget it. | – 对不起 我只是… – 不用在意 |
[40:01] | Rough night,right? | 漫长的一夜 对吧? |
[40:04] | So april missed an airway,huh? | April忘记检查呼吸道了 哈? |
[40:06] | That’s so stupid. | 真是愚蠢 |
[40:07] | Airway first. | 呼吸道是最关键的 |
[40:09] | It’s,like,med school 101,right? | 这就像是医学院第一守则 是吧? |
[40:11] | – It’s pretty basic. – it was one second. | – 这是最基本的东西 – 只是一念之差 |
[40:14] | She got distracted and she made a mistake. | 她分心了 犯了个错误 |
[40:16] | That we all nearly got fired for. | 我们也差点因此被炒 |
[40:18] | – Nosedive’s got a point. – Thank you.What? | – Nosedive说得对 – 谢谢 你说什么? |
[40:20] | We nearly got fired for trying to fix what she screwed up in the first place. | 我们是为了补救她的失误 才险些被炒的 |
[40:24] | Yeah,because that’s our job. | 是啊 这就是我们的工作 |
[40:27] | What,you didn’t make any mistakes today? | 怎么 你们今天一点失误都没吗 |
[40:30] | You’ve been distracted for the entire week. | 你一整个礼拜都心神不宁 |
[40:32] | And who knows what you screwedup? | 谁知道你有没有搞砸什么事情? |
[40:35] | But our patients didn’t die,and that’s why we didn’t get caught. | 我们的病人还活着 所以没有被杀鸡儆猴 |
[40:37] | It could’ve happened to any one of us. | 这件事可能发生在任何一个人身上 |
[40:40] | After all the opinions have been heard… | 聆听了所有的观点 |
[40:44] | and every point of view has been considered… | 考虑了所有的角度 |
[40:47] | here she comes. | 她来了 |
[40:55] | you finally find… | 你终会发现… |
[40:58] | – what you were after… – april. | 永远是… |
[41:00] | April | |
[41:04] | the truth. | 眼见为实 |
[41:20] | but the truth isn’t where it ends. | 但真相还不是最终的结局 |
[41:24] | Thank god.I was beginning to think you went home and left me here to rot. | 感谢上帝 我还以为你回家了 撇下我一个人在这永垂不朽 |
[41:31] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[41:32] | That’s it? | 这样就行了? |
[41:35] | – Ready to go? – Very. | – 可以走了吗 – 太可以了 |
[41:37] | I’ve been waiting for bailey all night. | 我一整晚都在等Bailey |
[41:43] | that’s just where you begin again… | 真相只是又一个开端 |
[41:48] | you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[41:52] | let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[42:02] | what happened today? | 今天有什么事吗? |
[42:05] | With a whole new set of questions. | 真相只是一系列新的问题 |