时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | It’s impossible to describe the panic that comes over you en you’re a surgeon | 作为外科医生 夜半呼机突响 |
[00:13] | and your pager goes off in the middle of the night. | 那种惊恐不安是很难形容的 |
[00:25] | Your heart starts to race. | 你心脏狂跳 |
[00:27] | Please don’t be mine.Don’t be mine. | 老天保佑 别是我的呼机响 |
[00:28] | Your mind freezes. | 大脑空白 |
[00:31] | Your fingers go numb. | 指尖麻木 |
[00:32] | Not mine. | 不是我的 |
[00:34] | Wake up. | 快起来 |
[00:36] | – I’m up. – They’re paging you. | – 我起来了 – 有人呼你 |
[00:38] | You’re invested. | 你要全力以赴 |
[00:41] | I’m sleeping! | 我要睡觉! |
[00:43] | They’re someone’s mom,someone’s dad, | 因为别人的父母 |
[00:46] | someone’s kid,and now it’s on you, | 别人的孩子 现在都靠你了 |
[00:49] | because that someone’s life now in your hands. | 因为你掌握生死大权 |
[00:52] | Robbins,karev’s with your patient in trauma two. | Robbins Karev跟你的病人在2号外伤室 |
[00:54] | Torres,come with me.We have a 15-Year-Old female. | Torres跟我来 有个15岁的女孩子 |
[00:56] | She fell off the roof of her house.Now i think that we should– | 她从屋顶掉下来了 我们应该… |
[01:00] | She’s gonna y,r okay right? | 她会没事的 对吗? |
[01:02] | Please,i just need to know.Is she gonna be okay? | 拜托告诉我 她会没事的吧? |
[01:04] | And this is her mother. | 这是病人的妈妈 |
[01:05] | Mrs. Boyd,i need to bring dr. Torres up to speed right now,okay? | Boyd夫人 我要带Torres医生去看病人 |
[01:08] | She’s never been in any accident before. | 她从来没出过事 |
[01:09] | She’s never even broken any bones. | 她甚至从来没骨折过 |
[01:11] | Oh,you paged me here at 4:00 a.m. For a uple of broken bones? | 不是吧 凌晨4点呼我 就因为一点骨折? |
[01:14] | More like 50. | 50多处呢 |
[01:19] | As surgeons,we’re always invested in our patients. | 作为外科医生 我们总要投入于病人 |
[01:25] | Laura young,30 weeks pregnant.Car accident. | Laura Young 怀孕30周 车祸 |
[01:27] | Head c.t. Showed a subdural.Shepherd’s coming in. | 头部CT显示有硬膜下血肿 Shepherd这就来 |
[01:30] | Baby’s in distress.O.B’s on its way. | 胎儿窘迫 妇科的人马上到 |
[01:32] | Oh,it hurts.It really hurts. | 好疼 真的好疼 |
[01:33] | Okay,wait.Hold on.Stop. | 好 等等 停一下 |
[01:34] | – Move the wand up. – What? | – 把探头移上来 – 怎么了? |
[01:35] | Okay,baby’s brain is hemorrhaging. | 婴儿有脑出血 |
[01:37] | She needs a crash “c” while shepherd handles the bleed. | 给Shepherd准备好急救车 好帮病人止血 |
[01:39] | Get ready to grab a railand start running. | 快把她送到手术室去吧 |
[01:41] | But when your patient’s a child… | 但如果你的病人是个孩子… |
[01:42] | – Get another unit of packed cells,meet me in the o.r. – Right away. | – 再取些血浆到手术室来 – 这就来 |
[01:45] | You’re not just invested… | 你便不仅是投入了 |
[01:46] | We need the o.r. | 我们要用手术室 |
[01:47] | You’re responsible… | 你多了一份责任 |
[01:47] | Well,we need it,too.We’re already our way. | |
[01:49] | There’s only one o.r.Prepped this time of night. | 这么晚 只有一个手术室能用 |
[01:50] | Which is why we need it. | 所以我们要用啊 |
[01:52] | Mine’s got a subduraro. | 我的病人有硬膜下血肿 |
[01:53] | 50 bken bones. | 我的病人50多处骨折 |
[01:54] | Stroke in the wo matriz! | 冲啊! |
[01:58] | All right,uh,get another o.r.Ready now. | 好吧 快去再准备一间手术室 |
[02:00] | Responsible for whether or not that child survives,has a future. | 你要对孩子的生命和未来负责 |
[02:08] | And that’s enough to terrify anyone. | 这责任足以让人望而生畏 |
[02:13] | greys anatomy season 06 Episode 08 | |
[02:14] | What’s her status? | 病人怎么样? |
[02:15] | Mom’s heart rate and,uh,b.p. Has been fluctuating, | 妈妈的心率和血压都不稳定 |
[02:18] | but she’s ready for you. | 不过可以手术了 |
[02:19] | All right,let’s prep her for a craniotomy. | 好吧 我们要给她做开颅术 |
[02:21] | Apgar’s only 4.We need to get to the nicu now. | 婴儿的阿普卡评分只有4分 马上送她到新生儿重症监护室 |
[02:25] | All right,drain’s in a good position. | 好了 引流管的位置很好 |
[02:26] | Yeah,she’s breathing over the vent.Maybe we should consider extubating her? | 她能自主呼吸了 是不是该把管子拔掉? |
[02:29] | Yeah,but watch for apneic episodes,and keep an eye out for her c.b.c. | 可以 但注意呼吸暂停频率 还要留意她的全血球计数 |
[02:33] | There’s still too much blood draining from her head. | 她颅内还有很多出血 |
[02:35] | What time is it,karev? | 现在几点了 Karev? |
[02:36] | uh,half past 8:00. | 呃 八点半了 |
[02:38] | Half past 8:00. | 八点半啦 |
[02:39] | I’ve already beenwake for 5 hours,and my day hasn’t even started. | 我都起床5小时了 今天的班还没开始 |
[02:42] | Rough way to start your morning. | 一天就这么开头真不爽 |
[02:43] | A stroke before you’re even born– Rough way to start a life. | 还没出生就遇到车祸 一生就这么开头更不爽 |
[02:53] | Hey,i brought you some coffee. | 嘿 我给你买了咖啡 |
[02:54] | Oh,you already have one. | 哦 你已经有一杯了 |
[02:56] | Oh,no.I want your coffee.I need your coffee. | 不 我想要你的咖啡 |
[02:58] | Okay,when you see cristina,she is gonna be mad. | 等下见到Cristina 她可能有点抓狂 |
[03:00] | She’s gonna be mad at me for not paging her in here last night, | 也许会嫌我没呼她 |
[03:02] | possibly mad at you for not waking her up either. | 也可能嫌你没叫醒她 |
[03:04] | Now i am handling this.Do not engage her. | 现在我来处理 别跟她一般见识 |
[03:06] | Do not provoke her.Simply ignore her,all right? | 别惹她 忽略她就行 可以么? |
[03:09] | Oh,that’s your plan–Ignore the scalpel-Hungry animal? | 对手术狂人视而不见 这就是你的计划? |
[03:11] | Yep,until i come up with something better. | 嗯 直到我能有所弥补 |
[03:21] | Okay,i know this is the first time on a peds rotation with me for some of you. | 好了 我知道对有些人来说 这是第一次跟我一起在儿科查房 |
[03:25] | Not for others. | 而有些人不是 |
[03:27] | But i wanted you to understand that | 我想告诉你们 |
[03:28] | i run my peds unit a little differently than you may be used to. | 在儿科 查房的方式可能有点不同 |
[03:30] | This is not general surgery in miniature. | 这不是微缩版的普外科 |
[03:33] | These are the tiny humans.These are children. | 他们是小孩子 |
[03:37] | They believe in magic. | 相信世上有魔法 |
[03:39] | They play pretend.There is fairy dust in their i.v. bags. | 喜欢角色扮演 觉得输液袋里装的是魔法粉末 |
[03:43] | They hope and they cross their fingers and they make wishes. | 他们心怀希冀 十指交握许下愿望 |
[03:46] | And that makes them more resilient than adults. | 这让他们比成人更有生命力 |
[03:49] | They recover faster,survive worse.They believe. | 他们恢复得更快 更易从逆境中存活 因为他们有信仰 |
[03:52] | In peds,we have…Miracles and magic. | 在儿科 我们会遇到奇迹和魔法 |
[03:57] | In peds,anything is possible. | 这里一切皆有可能 |
[04:09] | Morning,dr. Robbins. | 早上好 Robbins医生 |
[04:10] | Good morning,dr.Wallace. | 早上好 Wallace医生 |
[04:11] | I see that you’ve already introduced yourself to mr.And mrs.Boydyes. | 你向Boyd夫妇做过自我介绍了吧 |
[04:14] | yes,reminds me of hillary at that age. | 是啊 他让我想起 Hillary像他这么大的时候 |
[04:17] | Such an overachier. | 面对疼痛也是这么勇敢 |
[04:18] | Dr.Yang,why don’t you present? | Yang医生 你来介绍病例吧 |
[04:26] | Excuse me,little…Doctor boy. | 请让一下 小医生朋友… |
[04:30] | Uh,hillary boyd,15 years old,fell off the roof of her house. | Hillary Boyd 15岁 从屋顶掉下来 |
[04:33] | 52 acute fractures were diagnosed when she was admitted last night. | 昨晚入院 确诊52处急性骨折 |
[04:38] | An intricate and extremely challenging o.i.f.Surgery was performed by dr.Torres | 今早查房之前 Torres医生和Hunt医生 |
[04:43] | and dr.Hunt this morning before rounds. | 对她进行了复杂高难的 切开复位内固定手术 |
[04:47] | Thank you,dr.Yang. | 谢谢你 Yang医生 |
[04:48] | If she fares well enough today, | 如果她今天情况良好 |
[04:49] | i’d like to go in tomorrow to repair her subtrochanteric fracture next. | 我明天会修复她的股骨转子下骨折 |
[04:53] | Can anyone tell me the proper dosage of ceftriaxone for a pediatric patient? | 谁知道儿科患者的 头孢曲松用量应该是多少? |
[04:56] | 50 milligrams per kilogram per day. | 每天每公斤体重 用药50毫克 |
[04:59] | And,dr.Wallace,can you tell me the proper dose for this patient if she were 42 kilograms? | Wallace医生 那你能告诉我 体重42公斤的病人该用多少药吗? |
[05:07] | 2.1 grams per day…If you carry the decimal. | 每天2.1克 如果算上小数点 |
[05:16] | Okay,who’s presenting? | 好了 谁来介绍? |
[05:17] | I am,dr.Robbins. | 我来 Robbins医生 |
[05:19] | Proceed. | 开始吧 |
[05:20] | Wallace anderson… | |
[05:21] | 10 y old–Almost 11– | 10岁 马上就11岁了 |
[05:24] | Been here for 7 months.In and out over the past two years. | 已经住院7个月 过去两年间反复入院 |
[05:26] | Suffers from short gut syndrome,which means he can’t properly absorb nutrition. | 患残余肠道吻合口瘘 所以不能正常吸收营养 |
[05:30] | Exactly.Dr.Percy? | 说的很好 Percy医生 你接着说 |
[05:33] | Uh,15 intestinal surgeries to date, | 呃 到目前为止进行过15次肠部手术 |
[05:35] | plus a bowel lengthening procedure,which helped for a while, | 还有一次肠加长 一段时间内见效 |
[05:38] | but recently,he’s had to go back to being fed through t.p.n. | 但现在 需要住院接受胃肠外营养支持 |
[05:42] | How’d he do this morning? | 他今早都做了什么? |
[05:44] | We covered some pretty advanced algebraic conversions. | 我们做了点高级算术 |
[05:46] | Dr.Robbins helps me with anath d science homework by letting me go on rounds. | Robbins医生让我跟她巡房 顺便做了数学作业 |
[05:50] | – Fascinating. – We try to keep his life as normal we can, | – 真不错 – 我们尽量让他的生活正常些 |
[05:53] | even living in a hospital. | 尽管他得以医院为家 |
[05:55] | But i can skip my homework on friday,right,since it’s my birthday? | 周五是我生日 不用做作业了吧 |
[05:58] | Since it’s your birthday. | 是呀 是你生日 |
[06:00] | What about dr.Robbins?It is her birthday,too. | Robbins医生呢 那天也是她生日 |
[06:02] | I’m afraid i can’t skip my homework,wallace, | 恐怕我不能不做作业哦 Wallace |
[06:04] | but i can come celebrate with you like i promised. | 但是我答应过你 我会过来跟你一起庆祝 |
[06:09] | Dr.Robbins. | Robbins医生 |
[06:11] | We’ve requested a meeting later with chief webber and a representative from the hospital board. | 我们等下要跟主任和董事会代表见面 |
[06:17] | And we’d like you there,too. | 希望你也能去 |
[06:20] | Alright. | 没问题 |
[06:24] | So they didn’t give you any indication as to what this meeting was about? | 关于这会议的内容 他们没有提前跟你通个气吗? |
[06:27] | You know as much as i do. | 我也完全不知情 |
[06:29] | You treated their son,right? | 你给他们的儿子看病 是吧? |
[06:31] | Well,you better pray that you didn’t do something to piss them off. | 那你最好祈祷 没惹下什么麻烦 |
[06:33] | God knows that this hospital can’t afford another misstep right now. | 这医院再也负担不起任何失误了 |
[06:38] | It’s a pleasure to see you again,paul. | 很荣幸又跟你见面了 Paul |
[06:40] | Bethany,you look lovely. | Bethany 你看起来很不错 |
[06:48] | We didn’t think wallace would see his 9th birthday, | 我们以为 Wallace最多活到9岁 |
[06:51] | let alone his 10th. | 然而他撑过了10岁 |
[06:53] | And now this week,his 11th. | 到这周他就11岁了 |
[06:55] | Which is why we’d like to offer seattle grace mercy west’s peds program a gift | 因此我们想送给贵院儿科一份礼物 |
[07:00] | of $25 million. | 2500万美元 |
[07:06] | $25 million? | 2500万美元? |
[07:08] | Half to go to research to continue searching for a cure r wallace’s condition, | 这些钱一半要用来 继续寻找治疗Wallace疾病的办法 |
[07:12] | and half to the hospital itself. | 另一半用于医院建设 |
[07:15] | I…Um…I mean… | 我…我是说… |
[07:20] | $25 million? | 2500万美元? |
[07:21] | Happy birthday,arizona. | 生日快乐 Arizona |
[07:28] | I always knew that wallace’s parents were wealthy, | 我倒是知道Wallance的父母很有钱 |
[07:30] | but not $25-Million wealthy. | 但也没想到这么有钱啊 |
[07:32] | I mean,that’s “libraries named after you” kind of money, | 这些钱 够冠名建座图书馆了 |
[07:35] | saved babies in africa and has dinner at the white house regularly” type money. | 够去非洲救助孤儿 够整天去白宫吃饭了 |
[07:39] | People don’t give me that kind of money. | 从没人给我这么多钱 |
[07:41] | You have an unfair advantage.You work with children. | 你治疗小孩子 这是优势 |
[07:43] | Oatmeal,side of fruit,wheat toast,hold the butter. | 燕麦片 水果 全麦面包加黄油 |
[07:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:47] | You know what?That money is gonna make such a difference for so many patients. | 这笔钱可以改变许多病人的命运 |
[07:50] | It’s–It’s really amazing. | 这真是 太赞了 |
[07:52] | Maybe i should start doing more cleft-Palate kids. | 也许我该治疗更多的腭裂患者 |
[07:54] | Everyone’s a sucker for those. | 大家都爱关注那病 |
[07:56] | Cheese omelet,extra butter,cinnamon toast,crispy bacon. | 加多黄油的芝士蛋卷 肉桂面包 脆培根 |
[07:58] | Mine! | 我的! |
[07:59] | $25 million is pretty cool,right? | 2500万美元真是很棒 是吧? |
[08:02] | Best birthday gift ever. | 这是世界上最好的生日礼物了 |
[08:04] | Birthday gift? | 什么生日礼物? |
[08:06] | Well,’c-Cause the money’s a gift. | 嗯 他们说这钱是作为礼物的 |
[08:07] | I mean,technically it’s for the hospital,not arizona, | 虽然捐到了医院名下 不是给Arizona的 |
[08:10] | but since your birthday’s on friday… | 但既然周五是你生日… |
[08:13] | How does little grey know about your birthday and i don’t? | 小Grey怎么会知道你生日 我都不知道呢 |
[08:15] | Birthdays are just days like any other days. | 生日跟平常没什么两样 |
[08:17] | I don’t like them.Don’t celebrate them.No big deal. | 我对这些东西没兴趣 也从不庆祝 没什么了不起的 |
[08:20] | $25 million?That’s a big deal. | 2500万美元 这才是了不起的 |
[08:23] | Crap.I’m gonna be late.I will see you there. | 该死 我快迟到了 一会儿见 |
[08:30] | Okay,she’s downplaying it,right? | 好吧 她完全不当回事儿 是吧? |
[08:31] | I’m her girlfriend.I have to do something for her birthday,right? | 我可是她女朋友 我得为她生日准备点节目吧? |
[08:34] | – Yes. – No. | – 要的 – 不要 |
[08:35] | Of course you do. | 你当然要准备了 |
[08:36] | A-A surprise party. | 准备一个…惊喜派对 |
[08:39] | Bad idea. | 这主意糟透了 |
[08:41] | Surprise parties are hostile.They’re dark. | 惊喜派对是很阴险的 |
[08:44] | People jump out and scream at you. | 人们跳起来冲着寿星佬尖叫 |
[08:47] | They never come to any good. | 永远没什么好结果的 |
[08:53] | Karev. | |
[08:56] | Good morning,chief. | 早上好 主任 |
[08:58] | Uh,when you’re free,come find me. | 呃 等你有空了来见我 |
[09:02] | What’s that all about? | 这是怎么了? |
[09:03] | He fired me. | 他要开除我 |
[09:04] | And i refused to be fired. | 但我不认可他的决定 |
[09:05] | So i say hello to him every morning,and he says not a word. | 所以每天早晨我跟他打招呼 他却视我如空气 |
[09:08] | Sounds familiar. | 这情景听起来很耳熟 |
[09:09] | You haven’t heard from stevens? | 还没有Stevens的消息吗? |
[09:09] | Not a word. | 一点都没 |
[09:12] | They’ll come around when they come around. | 该来的总会来的 |
[09:19] | Chief,you need me? | 主任 你找我? |
[09:20] | Uh,i wish i didn’t have to qu saddle you with this,karev,but… | 呃 Karev 我本来不想烦你的 但是… |
[09:24] | What is all this? | 这些是什么? |
[09:25] | As stevens left no forwarding address, | Stevens没有更新地址就离开了 |
[09:27] | and as you are officially her next of kin, | 理论上来说你是她的直系亲属 |
[09:30] | this is her unpaid balance of her medical bills. | 这是她还没结清的医药费账单 |
[09:34] | Unpaid balance?I-I don’t get it. | 医药费? 我不明白 |
[09:35] | We work here at the hospital. | 我们是医院的员工 |
[09:37] | Ah,and insurance doesn’t take care of everything. | 呃 劳工保险并不能包含全部费用 |
[09:39] | I’m sorry,but accounting’s been pressuring me since the merger, | 很抱歉 合并之后财务很成问题 |
[09:42] | and i can’t ignore it any longer. | 我不能再对这个视而不见了 |
[09:55] | What’s yours in for? | 你的病人是什么情况? |
[09:58] | Mm,delivered her yesterday. | 昨天接生的 |
[09:59] | Stroked out at 10 weeks premature. | 早产10星期 |
[10:01] | Yours? | 你的呢? |
[10:02] | Born with its insides on the outside. | 出生时体内器官外露 |
[10:05] | Two days post-Op.Resilient little guy. | 术后两天 又是一条好汉 |
[10:09] | More bleeding overnight. | 晚上出血更多 |
[10:11] | Should we try f.f.p.? | 试试冰冻血浆? |
[10:13] | At this point,we should try anything. | 现在 什么都要试一试 |
[10:14] | Get me a repeat m.r.i. | 重做核磁共振 |
[10:16] | And page me if she becomes bradycardic or starts having apnea spells. | 出现心搏缓慢或呼吸停止马上呼我 |
[10:20] | I’ll be on rounds. | 我先去查房 |
[10:26] | Um,i was picking up some labs from dr.Bailey,and i saw that you had these waiting. | 刚才帮Bailey医生取化验单时 看到你要的化验单也好了 |
[10:31] | Thought i’d bring ’em by,save you the trip. | 就顺带拿来了 省得你跑 |
[10:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:37] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[10:39] | I overheard a little bit of your conversation with the chief. | 我偶然听到了点你和主任的谈话 |
[10:42] | I’m trying to save a baby here.Get outta my face. | 我正努力挽救这个婴儿 别烦我 |
[10:49] | Got it. | 好吧 |
[10:57] | Is he still sleeping? | 他还在睡吗? |
[10:58] | No. | 没有 |
[11:00] | He had a bad night. | 昨晚他睡的不太好 |
[11:01] | I can still go on rounds.I feel better. | 我可以去查房 感觉好多了 |
[11:04] | Just give me a second. | 等我一下就好 |
[11:05] | You know what?How about if you just take a rest for now. | 这样吧 要不你先休息下 |
[11:08] | And then you can join me for evening rounds instead? | 晚上再和我一起查房? |
[11:13] | He listens o youmore than he does to me. | 你的话比我的更管用 |
[11:15] | Well,yeah.She’s a doctor,mom. | 那是 她是医生 妈妈 |
[11:18] | And you’re just…Well,a mom. | 你只是…妈妈 |
[11:24] | Well,how about you close your eyes and you let me do what moms do,okay? | 那你闭上眼睛 让妈妈哄你入睡吧 |
[11:33] | Bad dreams,bad dreams,go away. | 恶梦全走开 |
[11:35] | Good dreams,good dreams,here to stay. | 好梦赶快来 |
[11:38] | Bad dreams,bad dreams,go away. | 恶梦全走开 |
[11:40] | Good dreams,good dreams,here to stay. | 好梦赶快来 |
[11:43] | You have to do it three times for it to work. | 要说三次 才有用啊 |
[11:48] | One more. | 再一遍 |
[11:49] | I want you to repeat his chemistries and get an abdominal series. | 重新做化验和腹部检查 |
[11:52] | He’s had bad nights before,but i want to make sure that we’re not missing anything. | 他昨晚情况不好 我想确认没有遗漏的 |
[12:07] | How’s she doing? | 她情况怎样? |
[12:08] | Touch and go. | 情况危急 |
[12:09] | – How’s the baby? – Same. | – 孩子呢? – 一样 |
[12:10] | Any news from the family? | 联络到家人没? |
[12:11] | No,i left a message.Haven’t heard back yet. | 还没回复我 |
[12:14] | I.c.p.is elevated. | 颅内压升高 |
[12:16] | B.P.Won’t stabilize. | 血压不稳 |
[12:17] | Uh,100 mics of fentanyl,please. | 请注射100毫升芬太尼 |
[12:19] | Laura? | |
[12:20] | Laura,can you hear me? | Laura 听的到吗? |
[12:22] | My baby.Where’s my baby? | 孩子 我的孩子呢? |
[12:24] | She’s struggling,but she’s hanging on. | 她正和病魔顽强的斗争 |
[12:26] | Can i see her? | 我能看看她吗? |
[12:26] | I’m sorry.No.You’re too unstable to move. | 抱歉 不行 你状况不太稳定没法移动 |
[12:29] | So is the baby. | 孩子也一样 |
[12:30] | I just want to hold her. | 我只想抱抱她 |
[12:32] | Please.I want to hold my baby. | 求你了 只要抱抱孩子就好 |
[12:34] | Laura,i need you to stay calm,okay?Laura,just– | Laura 冷静下来 好吗? |
[12:36] | What if she dies before i get to hold her? | 如果我还没抱过她 她就夭折了呢? |
[12:39] | She can’t.She can’t go before she’s ever even been held. | 不行 我没抱她之前 她不能死 |
[12:42] | It’s okay.It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 会没事的 |
[12:45] | Push 10 of diazepam and give me some supplemental 0-2,please. | 注射10毫升安定 辅助供氧 |
[12:48] | Crap.9-1-1.It’s her baby. | 糟了 她孩子出现紧急情况 |
[12:53] | She’s bradying downd she lost access. | 她心率降低 呼吸停止 |
[12:55] | I’ll start c-Pap. | 我马上做气道正压 |
[12:56] | Dr.Robbins. | Robbins医生 |
[12:57] | Not right now. | 正忙着呢 |
[12:57] | I think you’re gonna want to see this.It’s the x-Rays on wallace anderson. | 你务必看一下 这是Wallace Anderson的X光片 |
[13:01] | All right,show me. | 好 拿给我看 |
[13:03] | See?He has dilated loops of bowel. | 瞧见没 他肠道扩张 |
[13:05] | All right,flip. | 好 下张 |
[13:08] | Flip. | 再下张 |
[13:10] | Damn it.Damn it. | 该死的 |
[13:11] | He has another bowel obstruction,and he’s not compensating.Okay– | 上回的还没好 他又发生了肠梗阻 |
[13:14] | I’ve got this.Go. | 这我来 你去吧 |
[13:19] | A nurse just checked that. | 护士查过了 |
[13:20] | Yeah,a nurse checked it,i’m gonna check it, | 护士查了 我还要查 |
[13:22] | and three other people in the o.R.Are gonna check it.We’re thorough. | 手术室的另外三个人还得查 我们要仔细确认 |
[13:25] | Honey,please let them do their jobs. | 宝贝 让他们做好本职工作 |
[13:28] | Uh,mr.And mrs.Boyd. | Boyd先生和夫人 |
[13:31] | We thought that you should know that hillary’s tox screens from yesterday | 我们觉得应该告知您 她昨天的毒化检验 |
[13:33] | show signs psilocybin in her bloodstream. | 显示她血液中有裸头草碱 |
[13:36] | What does that mean? | 那是什么? |
[13:38] | Well,it means that when she fell from the roof,she was,uh– | 就是说 当她从屋顶坠落时 她… |
[13:44] | Shrooming. | 嗑蘑菇了 |
[13:44] | Magic mushrooms. | 迷幻蘑菇 |
[13:45] | What? | 什么? |
[13:47] | Hillary? | |
[13:48] | Mushrooms? | 蘑菇? |
[13:48] | Oh,come on.Can everybody please chill out? | 不是吧 大伙就不能冷静点? |
[13:50] | What in god’ namewere you thinking? | 你当时到底在想什么? |
[13:52] | You know,i cat believe… | 跟你说 我难以置信… |
[13:54] | You’re a disappointment,young lady,a big,big,disappointment. | 你真让我失望 失望至极 |
[13:58] | Dad,please.Okay,the last thing i am is a disappointment. | 爸 拜托 我哪让你失望了 |
[14:01] | I get straight a’s.I’m on honor roll. | 我课程全优 是优等生 |
[14:03] | I run the student council. | 学生会主席 |
[14:04] | I basically am the school paper,and i tutor kids with reading problems. | 天天上校报 还家教阅读不好的孩子 |
[14:08] | I’m every parent’s dream come true,including yours. | 我是父母们梦寐以求的子女 包过你们 |
[14:11] | I was exploring the bounds of my consciousness with the help of a mushroom. | 当时只是在颗蘑菇的帮助下 想探索我意识的临界点 |
[14:14] | I made a calculated risk going on that roof.Falling off? | 我算过上那屋顶的风险概率 |
[14:18] | Well,that was a low-Probability event, | 坠楼是低概率事件 |
[14:20] | and even low-Probability events occasionally occur, | 不怕一万 就怕万一 |
[14:23] | and this one did. | 还真发生了 |
[14:24] | So,yeah,you’re bummed i miscalculated ’cause it reminds you of your own fallibility. | 你很郁闷 因为我的计算错误 也说明你的失职 |
[14:30] | I’m bummed,too. | 我也很郁闷 |
[14:32] | Let’s just leave it at that. | 所以到此为止吧 |
[14:40] | Cap refill is five seconds.Push one of epi. | 毛细血管回填间隔是5秒 注射一剂肾上腺素 |
[14:46] | It’s not working.Heart rate’s down to the 60s. | 没用 心率降到了每秒60下 |
[14:49] | Starting compressions. | 开始胸部挤压 |
[14:51] | Could i help? | 要帮忙吗? |
[14:52] | Doubt it. | 难说 |
[14:52] | At this rate,this kid’s not gonna last more than an hour. | 这种速率 孩子熬不过1个小时 |
[14:55] | She’s only 30 weeks.Pretty young to survive. | 她只有30周 太小了熬不过去 |
[14:58] | So what,you’re just gonna stand there and watch her die? | 那你就眼睁睁的看着她死去? |
[15:01] | Mm,pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[15:03] | That sucks. | 太逊了 |
[15:04] | It is what it is.It’s protocol. | 油灯将尽 规章如此 |
[15:11] | Eping drives me nuts. | 最讨厌哔声了 |
[15:15] | – Look,i mean– – The kid’s gonna die. | – 不 我是说… – 这个婴儿要死了 |
[15:17] | Deal with it or get out. | 要么接受 要么出去 |
[15:33] | Hey there,girl. | 小公主 你好啊 |
[15:36] | I got you. | 我来抱抱 |
[15:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:40] | You’re not alone.No,you’re not.You’re not alone. | 你不是独自一人 |
[15:45] | Wait.Hold on. | 等等 |
[15:47] | Are you saying you can’t do more surgery on him,or you won’t? | 是不能再给他手术了 还是你不想做? |
[15:50] | It’s not a question of if i can.It’s whether or not i should. | 不是能不能的问题 是该不该 |
[15:54] | In my opinion,wallace isn’t strong enough to handle another operation. | 在我看来 Wallace没法熬过再次手术 |
[15:58] | But with surgery,how long would he have then? | 但如果手术了 他还能活多久? |
[16:01] | I…I’m not confident that he’ll even make it ofthe table. | 我…不确定他能否下手术台 |
[16:04] | But if he did,how long? | 如果成功呢 多久? |
[16:10] | I strongly advise against– | 我强烈建议不要… |
[16:13] | How long? | 多久? |
[16:20] | Maybe two months.I… | 也许两个月 我… |
[16:23] | I’m s–I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:26] | But the moment that we’ve been fighting for two years… | 我们战斗了两年的终点… |
[16:31] | It’s here. | 已经到了 |
[16:37] | So you need to prepare yourselves | 所以你们得做好心理准备 |
[16:40] | and you need to prepare wallace. | 也要帮Wallace做好准备 |
[16:42] | You think i’ve been pouring all this money into research so that | 难道你认为我投这么多钱开展研究 |
[16:45] | you could find a cure for some other kid? | 是为了你能治愈别的孩子? |
[16:47] | – Mr.Anderson– – No.You have to do this surgery. | – Anderson先生… – 不 你必须手术 |
[16:49] | Mr.Anderson,i’m– | Anderson先生 我… |
[16:50] | You buy our son two more months. | 你要帮我们儿子争取两个月 |
[16:52] | You buy him more time so that we can buy him a cure. | 争取更多时间 找到治愈之法 |
[17:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:13] | Robbins. | |
[17:18] | These aren’t people who hear the word no | 他们不是轻易投降的人 |
[17:21] | if they want surgery for their son,they’ll get surgery for their son, | 如果他们想要为儿子手术 就一定会的 |
[17:25] | whether or not you’re t one to do it. | 不管与否 都得你来做 |
[17:28] | You’ve been with this boy since day one. | 你和孩子一起 从开始走到现在 |
[17:31] | I believe you can do this successfully. | 我相信你能成功 |
[17:35] | Don’t walk away now unless you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you can’t. | 别看山重水复疑无路 其实柳暗花明又一村 |
[17:43] | The surgery is a bad idea,chief. | 手术的是真的不好 主任 |
[17:44] | But is it impossible?In your hands… | 但是不是不可能呢 经你妙手… |
[17:49] | Is it impossible? | 有没有可能? |
[17:57] | Okay,i’ll do it. | 好 我做 |
[17:59] | I’ll try. | 我会全力以赴 |
[18:16] | Is that the preemie? | 是那个早产儿吗? |
[18:17] | Oh,yeah.I was just,uh… | 是 我只是… |
[18:18] | Well,i tried everything. | 我尽全力了 |
[18:21] | I just thought maybe somebody should hold her before,you know,she… | 想说最好有人能抱着她 在她… |
[18:25] | Kangaroo. | 袋鼠 |
[18:27] | What? | 什么? |
[18:28] | The way you’re holding the baby,it’s called a kangaroo hold. | 你抱着她的方式叫作”袋鼠抱” |
[18:31] | Uh,there’s been cases where the kangaroo has helped babies thrive. | 有过用这种方式救活婴儿的病例 |
[18:35] | But look,karev,look at the numbers.Look at this. | 快看 Karev 看看那数据 |
[18:39] | Heart rate’s going up. | 心率上升了 |
[18:39] | Yeah,it is,and her temperature is normal. | 是的 她体温也正常了 |
[18:42] | Karev,you may have just kick-Started thibaby’s entire system. | Karev 也许你帮她启动了全身机能 |
[18:46] | Just by holding her? | 靠这样抱她? |
[18:50] | Take off your shirt. | 把手术服脱了 |
[18:51] | What?No.Take off your shirt. | 什么 不 要脱你脱 |
[18:53] | No,no.Just– | 不是了 是… |
[18:54] | The kangaroo hold,it’s most effective when there’s skin-On-Skin contact. | “袋鼠抱”在皮肤直接接触下最有效 |
[18:57] | It’s usually the mom,but,you know,you’re gonna have to do. | 一般是妈妈来做 但现在只能是你了 |
[19:01] | I’m not kidding.Take off your shirt. | 没开玩笑 快把上衣脱了 |
[19:09] | Well,it looks like you used pretty much every piece of hardware in the hospital. | 医院的十八般武器 你都用上了哦 |
[19:12] | Yeah,it makes you think twice about shrooming on a roof. | 是啊 以后不敢在屋顶嗑蘑菇了吧 |
[19:15] | And the mouth on this one?If i talked to my parents like that– | 她还矫情呢 如果我那样和父母说话… |
[19:18] | Oh,my father would’ve… | 我爸还不得… |
[19:20] | Oh,you don’t even want tknow. | 你们不会想听的 |
[19:24] | I had perfect grades,perfect record, | 我上学成绩很好 记录完美 |
[19:26] | and i said whatever i wanted,did whatever i wanted. | 我想说就说 想做就做 |
[19:29] | My parents couldn’t do a thing about it. | 我父母完全不干涉 |
[19:31] | Want to hear about my childhood? | 想知道我小时候不? |
[19:35] | No?Okay.I’ll just,uh,think about it quietly in my own head. | 不想啊 那我就自己在脑中放电影了 |
[19:41] | All rilst,nai in,everything’s tight.Let’s take a look. | 订好了 全都装牢了 照一下 |
[19:47] | Fantastic. | 完美 |
[19:49] | End-Tidal c-0-2 just dropped from 34 to 22. | 潮气末二氧化碳检测器从34降到22 |
[19:51] | Oh,come on.Give me a break here,hillary. | 不是吧 Hillary 让我消停会啊 |
[19:54] | She has a new murmur. | 心脏有新的杂音 |
[20:01] | There’s an air embolus in her heart. | 心脏有个气栓 |
[20:02] | All right,flood the field with saline. | 用盐水冲那个地方 |
[20:03] | Give me the bone wax.Page cardio and set up a chest tray. | 给我骨蜡 呼心外科医生 准备好胸科急救器械 |
[20:06] | And put her in trendelenburg.I can–I can aspirate it. | 把她摆成垂头仰卧位 我可以去除气栓 |
[20:09] | No,no,we wait for cardio and we try to find the source. | 不 等心外科来人 我们试着找出源头 |
[20:12] | No,it’ll take me 30 seconds. | 不用 我只要30秒 |
[20:13] | It mightake cardio halfn hour to get here. | 心外科的人 也许要等半小时 |
[20:14] | – Dr.Yang– – I’ve done this before. | – Yang医生 – 我以前做过 |
[20:15] | I know what i’m doing.She could arrestat any moment. | 我心里有数 她随时会毙命 |
[20:17] | Dr.Yang,no.End of discussion. | Yang医生 别吵了 |
[20:24] | See?It’s the skin-To-Skin contact. | 是不 这样皮肤直接接触 |
[20:26] | The baby can feel your warmth better, | 宝宝能更好感应到你的体温 |
[20:30] | sense your heartbeat better.See that? | 更好的感应到你的心跳 看到没? |
[20:33] | The baby’s own heart is picking up in response. | 宝宝的心脏也有回应了 |
[20:38] | Karev,what are you doing? | Karev 你在干吗? |
[20:40] | He’s saving a baby’s life,that’s what. | 他当然是在救宝宝的命了 |
[20:42] | Dr.Bailey,i… | Bailey医生 我… |
[20:44] | Oh,no shirt.He’s wearing no shirt. | 半果男 有人半果呢 |
[20:46] | Have you started to lactate yet? | 你开始泌乳了没? |
[20:48] | Bailey made me. | Bailey让我这么做的 |
[20:49] | Is this the room for the calendar shoot?I was told it was downstairs. | 是在这屋拍日历照吗 听说在楼下呀 |
[20:52] | Yeah,all right.That’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[20:53] | Everybody out.Let karev do what he’s doing in private. | 都出去 让Karev私下做这事 |
[20:56] | What is he doing exactly? | 他这到底在干啥? |
[20:58] | Out.Out. | 出去 出去 |
[21:08] | This is ridiculous.You’re wasting all this time down here, | 太荒谬了 你是在浪费时间 |
[21:10] | when we should be dealing with the heart problem directly. | 我们本可以直接处理心脏问题的 |
[21:12] | We are following protocol. | 我们是按章办事 |
[21:13] | Cardio is on its way,and we can find the source of the embolus this way. | 心外科医生正在赶来 我们可以先找出气栓的原因 |
[21:29] | Screw it. | 不管了 |
[21:34] | Dr.Yang,the patient is not coding,and you are not qualified to do this. | Yang医生 病人的心脏并没有停跳 你也不够能力做这个手术 |
[21:38] | Opening the left chest. | 开左胸 |
[21:39] | Oh,yang,really? | Yang 来真的? |
[21:40] | – Turn on e fluoro. – Dr.Yang. | – 打开透视 – Yang医生 |
[21:41] | Will someone please step on the fluoro? | 拜托打开透视好吗 |
[21:43] | Or do you want me to go in blind? | 还是你想让我动刀时不看透视? |
[21:44] | Dr.Yang,put down that scalpel! | Yang医生 马上放下解剖刀 |
[21:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:58] | Cristina! | |
[22:10] | Scissors. | 剪刀 |
[22:12] | Cristina | |
[22:28] | Cristina!Cardio’s here,yang. | Cristina! 心外科医生来了 Yang |
[22:29] | It’s done.I’m done. | 好了 马上好 |
[22:34] | Air embolus out. | 去除了气栓 |
[22:41] | The patient was crashing. | 病人当时快不行了 |
[22:42] | She was not crashing. | 才没有 |
[22:45] | It was a procedure i’ve done before. | 我以前做过这个手术 |
[22:47] | – I handled it,and she’s fine – yeah,but what if she wasn’t? | – 我做得很好 现在她没事了 – 没错 但万一有事怎么办? |
[22:50] | You could’ve lacerateder heart or cut the phrenic nerve.She could’ve died on that table. | 你可能伤害到心脏或者切到膈神经 她可能死在手术台上 |
[22:54] | What then?It would’ve been your license. | 到时你可能会丢了执照 |
[22:56] | All so you could prove what exactly? | 你这样做到底想证明什么呢? |
[23:03] | Well,i did it to stabilize the patient. | 我这样做 是为了让病人稳定下来 |
[23:04] | You were just watchingher vitals drop. | 你那样做只会让她的生命体征下降 |
[23:06] | Waiting for a c.T.Surgeon who would’ve been able to take a more minimally invasive approach. | 等待CT医生来 手术会更安全 |
[23:10] | I could’ve done a thoracotomy myself if i had thought it was indicated. | 如果觉得有必要 我自己也会做开胸术 |
[23:13] | I’ve boun arnd the block once or twice. | 对此我很有经验 |
[23:15] | You know,i kinda–I kinda know what i’ing. | 我知道自己在做什么 |
[23:17] | I’m aware of that.I was just– | 我知道 我只是… |
[23:18] | You just thought ever– | 你只是觉得… |
[23:24] | You just thought– You just thought everything would be better if you took charge. | 你只是觉得 凡事由你负责才会更好 |
[23:29] | And you know i have to report this to the chief,right? | 你知道我得把这事告诉主任 对吧 |
[23:31] | At a time when he is scouring this place for people to fire. | 尤其这个时候 他正到处炒人鱿鱼呢 |
[23:35] | Well,he’s not gonna fire me. | 他不会炒我的 |
[23:37] | Oh,r–Of course not,ause you’re–You’re invincible. | 当然了 你这么无敌 |
[23:40] | No,he’s not gonna fire me because the last time that i did an open thoracotomy for an embolus was with him in his o.R. | 他不会炒我 因为上次我做气栓开胸术 正是和他一起的 |
[23:47] | Only he was giving me words of encouragement,not screaming in my ear. | 当时他鼓励我 而不是吼我 |
[23:56] | For the record?You rocked that in there. | 你刚才表现真棒 |
[23:58] | Hunt’s just jealous he didn’t do it himself. | Hunt只是嫉妒 恨他自己没做而已 |
[24:01] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[24:07] | Okay,you won’t believe what just happened in surgery with… | 你肯定不相信刚刚手术发生了什么 |
[24:12] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[24:13] | Tell me i’m great. | 告诉我 我很棒 |
[24:15] | – What? – I need for you to tell me that i’m great. | – 什么? – 我需要你告诉我我很棒 |
[24:18] | Reyou’ great. | 你很棒 |
[24:20] | I mean really tell me,because i’m about to go in on a surgery right now | 我是认真的 我马上要去做个手术 |
[24:23] | that i’m not sure i should be going in on,and i can’t think like that,right? | 但我不确定手术该不该做 我不该这么想 对吗? |
[24:27] | I can’t go into the o.R.Feeling like this.So… | 我不能这样进手术室 所以… |
[24:32] | I need you to tell me i’m great,and make me– Make me hear it. | 我需要你告诉我我很棒 让我亲耳听到 |
[24:42] | You are great. | 你很棒 |
[24:44] | You…Are…Great. | 你 很 棒 |
[24:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:57] | Hey there.You ready to go? | 嗨 准备好了吗? |
[25:00] | I was gonna take you to the o.R.Myself. | 我亲自送你去手术室 |
[25:02] | I’ve been here a while now,dr.Robbins. | Robbins医生 我在医院待了好久了 |
[25:04] | And…I’ve seen kids go home and go away. | 看见其他小朋友要么回家要么死掉 |
[25:09] | Like evan– The kid from down the hall with asthma last month. | 像走廊那头的Evan 上月得了哮喘 |
[25:13] | He died the day before he was supposed to be discharged. | 出院前一天死了 |
[25:17] | – You’re not evan.- And chloe–The heart girl? | – 你不是Evan – 还有Chloe 心脏病那个女孩 |
[25:20] | She was here for three weeks before she died. | 她来三个礼拜就死了 |
[25:22] | No one says you’re gonna die. | 没人说你会死 |
[25:23] | I’ve been here for seven months. | 我在这儿待了七个月了 |
[25:25] | I’ve been here the longest of anyone on the floor,by double. | 比这层楼的任何一人都要长一倍 |
[25:32] | – Wallace– They say it’s like going to sleep. | – 他们说就像睡着了一样 |
[25:35] | And maybe it is. | 也许是吧 |
[25:37] | But what if i go to sleep,and i have nightmares? | 但万一我睡着了做恶梦了呢? |
[25:50] | More traction,please.Damn it. | 更多牵引 糟糕 |
[25:52] | The mesentery’s really friable. | 肠系膜非常脆弱 |
[25:55] | Percy,a little help on the suction. | Percy 帮忙吸一下 |
[25:58] | This is not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[25:59] | This surgery– Not a good idea. | 我不该做这手术 |
[26:03] | Could we get a washcloth for dr.Robbins,please? | 请给Robbins医生擦擦汗 |
[26:05] | – No,it’s fine. – Just take a moment. | – 不用 没事 – 只要一下就好 |
[26:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:18] | Pick ups,please. | 传感器 |
[26:23] | I left you messages. | 我给你留了信息 |
[26:25] | I’m sorry.I was in surgery.There were complications. | 抱歉 我当时在做手术 出现了并发症 |
[26:27] | I don’t care,okay?I operated on wallace tonight even when i knew better. | 我不想听 即使我知道不该做这手术 我还是做了 |
[26:31] | And i keep retracing every step,every suture,and i keep going over it and over it– | 我不断回忆每个步骤每个缝合 停不下来 |
[26:35] | – He didn’t make it? – He did. | – 他没撑过来? – 撑过来了 |
[26:37] | He’s in recovery.That’s not the point. | 他在恢复中 我要说的不是这个 |
[26:39] | What i needed from you tonight was a little support for once. | 我今晚只是想要你的一点点支持 |
[26:42] | – And you weren’t here. – Okay,you’re scared,and so you’re picking a fight. | – 但你却不在 – 你害怕了 所以你想吵架 |
[26:45] | – You get that,yeah? – Yeah.Yeah.Fine.Whatever. | – 你知道的 对吧 – 是啊 管它呢 |
[26:48] | But i have helped you through crisis after crisis. | 我帮你经历了一次又一次危机 |
[26:50] | And once i thought that i could come here tonight,and i could get something– Let it go already. | – 但我想今晚从你这儿得到些… – 你就别纠结了 |
[26:53] | – It’s done. – I have every right to be mad,cristina. | – 事已结束 – 我有权生气 Cristina |
[26:55] | You would’ve never Pulled a stunt like thatwi another attending. | 如果是其它主治医生你绝不会这样做 |
[26:57] | I seem to recall callie was there. | 我似乎记得Callie当时也在 |
[26:59] | – Still didt stop me. – Okay,guys,not now. | – 但我还是做了 – 伙计们 别吵了 |
[27:01] | You took advantage of me and you took advantage of our relationship. | 你利用了我 利用了我们的关系 |
[27:04] | Oh,please.The kid was dying. | 拜托 那个孩子要死了 |
[27:05] | Wait.What kid?What happened? | 什么孩子? 怎么了? |
[27:07] | – Oh,so you didn’t hear? – No.,i didn’t. | – 你没听说吗? – 没有 |
[27:09] | Cristina–She performed an unauthorized and unnecessary thoracotomy against my orders. | Cristina不顾我的反对 做了个未授权也没必要的开胸术 |
[27:13] | She what? | 什么? |
[27:14] | I saved the patient’s life. | 我救了个病人 |
[27:16] | Wait.Okay,so you were there,and you didn’t tell me? | 等等 你当时在场却不告诉我? |
[27:17] | I was going to,but you were all,”tell me i’m great. | 我想告诉你来着 但你一直让我说什么”你很棒”之类 |
[27:19] | ” So– Oh,so it’s my fault that yang went rogue on a child? | 那Yang对小孩乱来还是我的错啦? |
[27:22] | No– No,you know what?It wasn’t rogue.It was brilliant. | 不 不是乱来 是做得很漂亮 |
[27:24] | No,it wasn’t. | 才不是 |
[27:26] | You know,i–I’m done. | 我没什么好说的了 |
[27:29] | You got lucky today,cristina. | 你今天运气好而已 Cristina |
[27:30] | And you may think that you can get away with whatever you want, | 也许你觉得你什么都行 |
[27:33] | but i am telling you,one of these days,that luck’s gonna run out. | 但我告诉你 有一天好运总会用完 |
[27:38] | Look…Wh– Oh,okay.So you’re leaving,too? | 听着 哦 你也要走了吗? |
[27:44] | Yes,because i have a patient. | 没错 因为我有个病人 |
[27:51] | Bitches. | 泼妇 |
[27:52] | All right,start an epi drip now. | 好的 开始点滴肾上腺素 |
[27:54] | More irrigation. | 继续冲洗 |
[27:55] | Just keep it coming.Give me a babcock clamp. | 别间断 给我巴布科克钳 |
[27:56] | Clamp. | 给 |
[27:58] | Damn it.Ireeed mo light. | 糟糕 需要灯光 |
[27:59] | Can somebody get me more light? | 可以给点灯光吗? |
[28:02] | Pressure’s dropping to 68 over 40. | 血压下降到68/40 |
[28:04] | Pulse is racing. | 脉搏很快 |
[28:05] | Come on,wallace. | 加油 Wallace |
[28:08] | What the hell happened to the anderson boy? | Anderson怎么了? |
[28:09] | He’s in septic shock. | 脓毒性休克 |
[28:10] | His body was too unstable to handle the surgery,which is what i said in the first place. | 病情太不稳定不能手术 我之前就说过 |
[28:13] | – Well,maybe i can help. – No!No,you can’t. | – 也许我能帮忙 – 不 你帮不上 |
[28:16] | Because as long as you’re standing there breathing over my shoulder, | 只要你在我身旁 |
[28:18] | i feel like i’m operating on a stack of dollar bills– $25-Million-Dollar bills– | 我就会感觉是对着2500万美元手术 |
[28:21] | And what i need to be invested in right now is this kid. | 我现在只能想着这孩子 |
[28:23] | So please get the hell out of my o.R.! | 所以赶紧离开我的手术室 |
[28:27] | More suction now. | 再吸一下 |
[28:42] | How’d it go? | 怎么样? |
[28:44] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[28:49] | I’ll let them know you did everything you could. | 我会告诉他们你尽力了 |
[28:51] | Wait,dr.Robbins,w– Don’t we have to tell the parents,let them know that he didn’t make it? | 等等 Robbins医生 你不是要去告诉家长手术失败吗? |
[28:56] | – No. – What do you mean,no? | – 不 – 什么意思 |
[28:58] | I mean no. | 就是不 |
[29:00] | I will not be speaking to wallace’s parents. | 我不会去和Wallace的父母谈 |
[29:02] | Mr.Jennings and the chief will take care of that formality, | 让Jennings先生和主任去告诉他们 |
[29:04] | because as far ashey’re conrned and as far as the andersons will be concerned,i just killed their son. | 在Anderson夫妇看来 我杀死了他们的孩子 |
[29:09] | I’m a liability,because if they were to ask me,the truth is, | 是我的责任 如果他们问起我 |
[29:12] | i would tell them that i did just kill their son,and they should sue,and i am responsible. | 我会告诉他们是我杀了他们的孩子 他们应该去起诉 是我的责任 |
[29:17] | But that’s not in the best interests of the hospital. | 但这与医院利益不符 |
[29:21] | Am i close? | 是这样吧? |
[29:22] | Yeah,i think we’re on the same page. | 没错 我们想的一样 |
[29:30] | My luck will run out. | 我的好运会用完 |
[29:32] | It has nothing to do with luck. | 这和好运无关 |
[29:34] | He’s being an ass. | 他是个混球 |
[29:36] | You know what?I rocked that embolus. | 你知道吗 我做得好极了 |
[29:43] | – What? – He cares about you. | – 咋啦? – 他关心你 |
[29:45] | – So? – So? | – 所以呢? – 所以呢? |
[29:47] | So maybe he’s a little bit right. | 所以 他可能是对的 |
[29:49] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[29:50] | I mean,i’m dying to get out of this bed and cut,but you did an unauthorized procedure in an o.R. | 我多想马上离开病床去做手术 但你却做了个未授权的手术 |
[29:56] | I mean,you’re an amazing surgeon,but if anything had gone wrong,that would’ve been your career. | 你很了不起 但如果出了问题 你的事业就完了 |
[30:00] | I mean,he cares about your career. | 他很关心你的事业 |
[30:02] | He’s in love with you. | 他爱上你了 |
[30:05] | I hate… | 我恨… |
[30:06] | Married,happy you. | 婚姻幸福的你 |
[30:10] | Go to work,and don’t cut anybody open without permission. | 回医院去 不经允许不许给人开刀 |
[30:14] | You shoulda seen yang in that surgery. | 你真该看看Yang手术中的表现 |
[30:16] | I mean,she was fearless. | 真是无所畏惧 |
[30:17] | And you are hopeless.She’s completely out of your league. | 你和她没戏 她完全和你不同路 |
[30:20] | Oh,i’m hopeless,huh? | 我没戏? |
[30:23] | I’m just…Stupid. | 我真是蠢哪 |
[30:26] | He’s married,and have i mentioned,a total ass to pretty much everyone at all times? | 他结婚了 对谁都是一副混球样 |
[30:33] | Karev? | |
[30:35] | Did you stay here all night? | 你在这待了一个晚上? |
[30:37] | Uh,yeah.I…I guess i did. | 是的 没错 |
[30:40] | Go home,get some rest.The nurse will take over for you. | 回家休息吧 让护士来替你 |
[30:43] | No.Uh,i–I’m okay.I’m…I’m good here. | 我没事 这样很好 |
[30:50] | Well,you’d be good in peds,you know that? | 你在儿科会很出色 你知道吗? |
[30:53] | You get invested.You have good instincts. | 你很投入 直觉很准 |
[30:57] | You stick to your instincts. | 你忠于自己的直觉 |
[31:01] | You’d be good in peds,karev. | 你在儿科会很出色 Karev |
[31:11] | Yeah,i know.They,uh,say i can have visitors tomorrow. | 他们说我明天就可以见客 |
[31:15] | Cool.And,um,do you have anloopies? | 太好了 你有大麻吗? |
[31:18] | Or whatever you have. | 或者什么都行 |
[31:19] | They only have me on 2 milligrams of morphine at a time. | 他们一次只给我两毫克的吗啡 |
[31:23] | I know.How lame is that? | 我知道 差劲透了 |
[31:25] | – It just– Hey,little pusher girl. | – 只是… – 嗨 小毒贩 |
[31:28] | I’m hillary’s doctor.And now i have hillary’s phone. | 我是Hillary的医生 正拿着她的电话 |
[31:31] | So i’m gonna give this number to the police. | 我打算把你的号码告诉警察 |
[31:34] | – How lame is that? – What the hell? | – 是不是很差劲啊? – 见鬼 干嘛呢? |
[31:37] | Okay.Uh,i know you think you can do anything and say anything and handle anything. | 你以为你天不怕地不怕 啥都能做成 |
[31:42] | And that’s,you know,almost true,except for the fact | 话是没错 但事实上 |
[31:44] | that you fell off a roof ’cause you were so high that you,what,you thought you could fly? | 你因为太兴奋而从屋顶上摔下来 你以为你会飞呀? |
[31:51] | In surgery,you almost died of a heart complication | 手术中 你差点因为心脏并发症死掉 |
[31:54] | because your body is so strung out from all the crap you’ve been putting in it that it almost shut down completely. | 你的身体因吸食那些烂东西而虚弱不堪 几乎完全丧失官能 |
[31:59] | Okay,that doesn’t make yousmarter than everyone else. | 搞成这样 不代表你比别人聪明 |
[32:02] | It makes you an idiot. | 只能代表你是个笨蛋 |
[32:05] | Thonly reason why you’re alive is… | 你还活着的唯一原因… |
[32:07] | You know,is ’cause you’re lucky. | 是因为你很幸运 |
[32:09] | So just,you know,grow up. | 成熟点吧 |
[32:35] | Surprise!Happy… | 惊喜! 生日快乐 |
[32:50] | I…I…Um…I-I… | 我…我… |
[33:10] | Told ya. | 我说什么来着 |
[33:15] | *** | 我能理解 派对太阴险 不是个好主意 |
[33:20] | Please stop crying.I’m sorry.I’m sorry about the party. | 求你别哭了 对不起 不该办派对 |
[33:23] | Wallace died. | Wallace死了 |
[33:26] | And he’s supposed to be turning 11 today,and instead,he’s lying in a morgue. | 他本来今天要过11岁生日的 但他现在却躺在太平间 |
[33:33] | Oh…God. | 天哪 |
[33:39] | No,um…I’m–I’m sorry.I’m sorry i-I can’t– I can’t stay. | 不好意思 我要走了 |
[33:45] | No,it’s okay.It’s okay.I’ll take care of it.You don’t have tstay. | 没事 我来搞定 你不用勉强留下 |
[33:48] | Just–I understand.We’re all surgeons.Everyone will understand.I… | 我懂的 我们都是医生 大家都能理解 |
[33:54] | – Okay. – Just go. | – 好 – 去吧 |
[34:05] | might as well take advantage,huh? | 不妨捞点好处啊 对不? |
[34:07] | What? | 什么? |
[34:08] | The party’s a dud,but at least there’s free booze,right? | 派对黄了 但至少还有免费酒喝 是吧? |
[34:11] | Right. | 是的 |
[34:17] | Go ahead and gloat. | 尽管洋洋得意吧 |
[34:20] | Surprise parties never come to any good. | 惊喜派对从来不会有好下场 |
[34:22] | I think this party speaks for itself. | 从这次派对来看 这点不言而喻 |
[34:25] | I don’t get it. | 我就是不理解 |
[34:26] | You know,the best birthday of my life was the surprise party that my parents threw. | 我最美好的一个生日 就是我爸妈给我举行的惊喜派对 |
[34:30] | I-I-I loved it so much. | 我超爱 |
[34:32] | How old were you at this party? | 你当时几岁? |
[34:35] | 7. | 7岁 |
[34:36] | Like i said,it speaks for itself. | 就是嘛 这事儿不言而喻 |
[34:44] | if there’s–If there’s anything that we can get for you,uh,help you with, | 如果有什么能帮到你们 |
[34:47] | please just–Just,uh,let us know. | 请尽管开口 |
[34:49] | I-I’d be more than happy to oversee any packing that you need done from his room. | 想带走房间里的任何东西都没关系 |
[34:54] | I’ve already arranged for a car if… | 我已经帮你们安排了车 |
[34:57] | It’s ready to take you home anytime. | 随时可以送你们回家 |
[35:01] | Arizona. | |
[35:02] | Dr.Robbins,this is a very sensitive time. | Robbins医生 现在是个很敏感的时候 |
[35:04] | Let her be. | 别管她 |
[35:07] | – Excuse me? – I said… | – 什么? – 我说… |
[35:09] | Let her be. | 别管她 |
[35:24] | It just doesn’t feel real… | 这一切就像幻觉 |
[35:27] | Any of it.It just…It just doesn’t feel real. | 所有一切 像是在做梦一样 |
[35:36] | bethany,would you like to see him? | Bethany 你想再看看他吗? |
[35:50] | i have to admit,i’m impressed. | 不得不承认 你给我留下深刻印象 |
[35:52] | I never would’ve pegged you for the babysitting type. | 从来不知道你还会带小孩 |
[35:55] | Are you heading home? | 准备回家了吗? |
[35:56] | No,i got the baby. | 不 还要带小孩 |
[35:58] | Well,i’m sure somebody else could take a shift. | 肯定有人能换下班的 |
[36:00] | – Do you want me to– I can’t leave,okay? | – 要不我去… – 我不能走 好了吧? |
[36:06] | Are you really so messed up that you can’t let one person be nice to you,ever? | 你生活糟到连别人说句好话都受不了么? |
[36:13] | I can’t go.I can’t go home.I can’t get izzie to call me back. | 我不能走 不能回家 我没法让Izzie回电 |
[36:18] | She’s…Gone,could be deadfor all i know. | 她就这么走了 可能会死的啊 |
[36:24] | She left me with a $200,000 medical bill,and i-I… | 她留下20万的医疗账单一走了之 |
[36:30] | I can’t do anything about it… | 我无能为力 |
[36:33] | About any of it. | 什么事都做不了 |
[36:35] | Bui can sit here and i can hold this baby. | 但至少我能坐在这里 抱着宝宝 |
[36:37] | That i can do. | 能做的就这么多 |
[36:43] | Then i’ll sit here with you for a little while. | 那我坐这儿陪陪你吧 |
[36:59] | Yang. | |
[37:00] | Doctor– Can i cristina you or are we not there yet? | 我能叫你Cristina吗? 还是 我们还没到那种程度? |
[37:05] | That’s a no.Okay. | 看来是没到 好吧 |
[37:06] | Dr.Yang,let me just tell you that that was incredibly hot in the o.R. | Yang医生 你昨天在手术室真是迷人 |
[37:12] | Yesterday.Very deeply hot. | 太迷人了 |
[37:14] | It was hot.You were hot. | 真的很火辣 |
[37:16] | Uh,you’re drunk and you’re in my room. | 你喝醉了 而且这是我的房间 |
[37:19] | I…Am,in fact,inebriated.But that’s legal,you know? | 我是醉了 但这又不犯法 |
[37:23] | And even if i wasn’t,you’re the rule breaker,which i think we established in surgery. | 就算犯法 你也是个不按牌理出牌的人 从手术中能看得出来 |
[37:28] | Really,you think that was hot? | 你真的觉得很迷人? |
[37:32] | Would it be really,really bad if i just– You know, | 我会不会很坏 如果我… |
[37:35] | ’cause of the whole embolus thing and you in general– | 你处理气栓的表现 还有通常的精彩表现 |
[37:38] | Could i just.. | 我能不能… |
[37:42] | uh,no.I’m involved. | 不行 我有男朋友了 |
[37:45] | I’m involved. | 我有男朋友了 |
[37:54] | time to meet your mommy. | 要见妈妈咯 |
[38:05] | she’s so beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[38:14] | they say,the bigger your investment the bigger your return. | 常言道 投入越多回报越大 |
[38:27] | surgery yesterday? | 昨天的手术 |
[38:29] | It wasn’t just… | 不仅仅是… |
[38:33] | It was me. | 这就是我 |
[38:35] | – Can’t you see that? – See what? | – 你看不出来吗? – 看出什么? |
[38:39] | See what?I…I can’t just ignore what happened,cristina. | 看出什么? 我不能当它没发生 Cristina |
[38:48] | Okay.I’m sorry. | 好 我很抱歉 |
[38:54] | Look,i know,um…I know i overstepped,so… | 我知道 我越权了 |
[39:01] | Come home with me. | 跟我回家吧 |
[39:03] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:05] | But you have to be willing to take a chance. | 但你必须放手尝试 |
[39:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:43] | bad dreams,bad dreams,go awa | 恶梦全走开 |
[39:46] | good dreams,good dreams,here to stay. | 好梦赶快来 |
[39:54] | Good dreams,good dreams,here to stay. | 好梦赶快来 |
[39:57] | Bad dreams,bad dreams,go away. | 恶梦全走开 |
[40:00] | Good dreams,good dreams,here to stay. | 好梦赶快来 |
[40:03] | Bad dreams,bad dreams,go away. | 恶梦全走开 |
[40:06] | Good dreams,good dreams,here to stay–Stay. | 好梦赶快来 |
[40:15] | You have to do it three times for it– For it to work. | 要起作用的话 得连续做三次 |
[40:19] | I know.She is the reason… | 我知道 因为她 |
[40:27] | We will stilbe giving seattle grace mercy west $25 million, | 我们仍旧向医院捐助2500万 |
[40:35] | not because of you or your ass kissing. | 不是因为你 或是你的马屁功夫 |
[40:41] | It’s because of her–Her. | 完全是因为她 |
[40:49] | You have to understand… | 你要知道 |
[40:51] | You might lose it all. | 你可能会一无所有 |
[41:00] | The chief still won’t talk to me. | 主任还是不和我说话 |
[41:02] | Oh,he will. | 他会的 |
[41:04] | When did you become such an optimist? | 你什么时候变得这么乐观了? |
[41:06] | This is married,happy me. | 因为我婚姻幸福 |
[41:08] | Can we,uh… | 我们能… |
[41:10] | Are you okay to… | 你可以吗? |
[41:11] | Yes,we can.But if you take that chance… | 当然可以 |
[41:14] | – Are you healed? – I’m healed. | – 你复原了吗? – 我复原咯 |
[41:25] | If you invest wisely… | 如果苦心经营 |
[41:29] | The payoff might just surprise you. | 也许会有意外之喜 |
[41:32] | I’m awake.I’m aw–Um,see? | 我醒啦 看到没? |
[41:35] | I’m– I’m totally awake. | 我完全醒了哦 |
[41:37] | I’m–There’s hats and gifts and–And–And doughnuts and lingerie. | 有帽子有礼物 还有甜甜圈和性感内衣哦 |
[41:47] | Really? | 不会吧? |
[41:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:00] | you do? | 真的? |
[42:03] | I do. | 真的 |
[42:10] | i love you,too. | 我也爱你 |