时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | doctors live in a world of constant progress And forward motion. | 医生需要积极进取 不断向前 |
[00:14] | Stand still for a second,And you’ll be lbft be.Ind. | 稍作停留就会被人超越 |
[00:20] | But as hasd as we tr mto mfoe forward. | 尽管我们努力向前 |
[00:23] | As temptingias it is to neveo lookkback. | 拼命克制自己回头的欲望 |
[00:27] | The past always comes back to bite us in the ass. | 但历史还是挥之不去 时常萦绕 |
[00:31] | Meredith.Thanks for meeting me down here. | Meredith 谢谢你来见我 |
[00:33] | Are you okay?Where have you been? | 你还好吗 跑哪儿去了? |
[00:35] | I’m fini.Ei’ve een in clehalit withmmy mo,. | 没事 我一直在切哈里斯 跟我妈在一起 |
[00:38] | **** | 这可不是切哈里斯 这是哪? |
[00:40] | ** | 这是西雅图 Singer博士 |
[00:42] | And this is dr. Grey,my friend.This is dr. Singer. | 这位是我的朋友Grey医生 这是Singer博士 |
[00:44] | He was my highoochool science teacher–a brilliant man. | 我高中的理科老师 牛人喔 |
[00:47] | He really fought for me and he’s the reason I became a surgeon. | 他为我争取过很多 |
[00:48] | 没有他 我不会成为外科医生 | |
[00:50] | I appreciate your taking the time to see us,dr. Grey,But I promised isobel’s algebra ii teaer | 感谢你抽空见我们 Grey医生 |
[00:52] | 但我答应过Isobel的线代老师 | |
[00:55] | That I’d have her back in time for fifth period. | 我会在第五节课之前带她回去 |
[00:57] | I’m confused.S” es h . | – 我有点迷糊 – 是他有点迷糊 |
[00:58] | The nnrsingehomo dpaenosed him wath almheiee’s. | 护理院说他是老年痴呆症 |
[01:00] | But he’s been falling a lot lately,And I think he could have a bleed. | 但他最近常常摔跤 我觉得他可能是脑出血 |
[01:03] | Well,he’s wearing pajamas and an overcoat. | 哦 他大衣里面是病号服呢 |
[01:04] | What did you do,sneak him out in the middle of the night? | 你从护理院偷偷带他出来的? |
[01:06] | – No. – early this morning. | – 才不是呢 – 今早偷带出来的 |
[01:07] | You kidnapped him? | 你这是绑架呀?! |
[01:08] | Can you please just–can you sneak him in to see derek? | 别说这些了 能让Derek帮忙看看么? |
[01:11] | Put him on the schedule,please. | 排到Derek今天的日程上 行么 |
[01:13] | Izzie,you’ve been in chehalis this whole time,And the only reason you came back is to bring A confused, | Izzie 你一直躲在切哈里斯 这次回来 |
[01:17] | 就为了带个糊涂老头看病? | |
[01:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[01:22] | – Stop hitting me. – We were worried about you. | – 别打我了 – 我们很担心你 |
[01:24] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[01:25] | Look,please,can you please just get him in to see derek? | 拜托了 就叫Derek给他看下 |
[01:27] | I’ll be back later.I’ll be back,okay? | 我等下就回来 我很快回来 好吗? |
[01:29] | No,you ctnnot eeave him hepe. | 不行 你不许把他扔在这 |
[01:32] | – Iom n tngoiogtin thre. – E You need to let alex know I’you’re okay. | – 我不要进去 – 你总要给Alex报个平安 |
[01:34] | – I am not going in there. – Oh,yes,you’re going in. | – 我不去 – 休想 你必须去 |
[01:36] | So he got you pregnant.So what? | 他把你肚子搞大了 这又怎么样? |
[01:38] | – You’re pregnant? – No. | – 你怀孕了? – 才不是 |
[01:39] | – He thinks I’m 15 years old. – Right. Right. | – 他以为我还是15岁 – 哦对 |
[01:41] | So you’re gonna go right into that school And show those cheerleaders That you have nothing to be ashamed of. | 你要走进学校 告诉啦啦队的人 这没什么好羞耻的 |
[01:46] | Those little bitches are poisonous. | 那些小贱人太恶毒了 |
[01:48] | And as history shows us again and again,Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. | 历史反复印证 忘记过去的人 终将重蹈覆辙 |
[01:55] | Cristina. | |
[01:57] | – dr. Yang. – dr. Avery. | – Yang医生 – Avery医生 |
[02:00] | – Look,okay,about the kiss– Kiss,what kiss? | – 呃 关于那个吻 – 什么吻? |
[02:02] | There was no kiss. | 从没发生过那种事儿 |
[02:04] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[02:10] | – So do you have a boyfriend or– never gonna happen. | – 你有男朋友了 还是… – 咱俩没可能的 |
[02:12] | Got it. Thanks. | 明白了 多谢 |
[02:15] | Hey,you paged us. | 嘿 你呼我们了 |
[02:16] | Oh,I paged you.One second,dr. Avery. | 是我呼你们的 Avery稍等下 |
[02:19] | Um,I know you think I don’t understand you,So I got you a present. | 我知道 你感觉我不理解你 所以我有个礼物给你 |
[02:23] | come on. Come on.I don’t want to lose him. | 再加把劲儿 别叫他死了 |
[02:25] | All right.What do we got? | 好了 情况怎么样? |
[02:26] | Fine v-fib.Paddles. | 他室颤了 给我起搏器 |
[02:30] | You got me a cardiac trauma. | 你给我搞了个心外病例 |
[02:31] | I didn’t just get you a cardiac trauma. | 不只是心外病例哟 |
[02:32] | I got you a cardio god,uh,uh,or goddess. | 还有个心外科之神 女神! |
[02:36] | Saline.Lock and load to 50. | 加盐水 充电到50焦耳 |
[02:38] | Clear. | 离手 |
[02:42] | Nothing. | 无变化 |
[02:43] | Come on.Come on! | 加油 加油啊! |
[02:53] | Nice to meet you.Jackson avery. | 很荣幸见到你 我是Jackson Avery |
[02:55] | – Teddy altman. – Teddy altman. | – 我是Teddy Altman |
[02:56] | I… I’ve never heard of you. | 我…没听说过你 |
[02:59] | Cristina yang.I-I’ve never heard of you either. | Cristina Yang 我也没听说过你呀 |
[03:01] | So I guess that makes us even. | 看来咱俩扯平了哈 |
[03:03] | Teddy and I,we served in iraq together,And she’s gonna be joining us for a little while. | Teddy是我在伊拉克的战友 她会加入我们一段时间 |
[03:08] | Okay. Come on,I’ll introduce you to the chief. | 好吧 快来 我介绍主任给你认识 |
[03:10] | Oh,great. You look good. | 太好了 你气色不错 |
[03:12] | – Oh,thanks. – You know,you’ve put on a little weight. | – 谢谢 – 我得说 你有点发福了 |
[03:13] | – I have not. – you have,too. | – 我才没有呢 – 你发福了 |
[03:15] | I have not. | 才没有呢 |
[03:16] | Who the hell is she? | 这女人到底是何方神圣 |
[03:17] | Go to the pacu and write the post-op note On mrs.Murdoch. | 去麻醉恢复室 更新下Murdoch夫人的术后记录 |
[03:21] | Hey,thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:22] | Do you want me to page you if there are any complications? | 如果有并发症 要不要呼你? |
[03:23] | – Yes. – the chief of surgery,dr. Richard webber? | – 当然 – 我找主任 Richard Webber? |
[03:25] | Miranda,there you are. | Miranda 还好见到你了 |
[03:27] | Adele. | |
[03:28] | Uh,you all right?Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 没事吧? |
[03:30] | Richard didn’t come home last night,And he didn’t call. | Richard昨晚没回家 也没打电话 |
[03:33] | Tell me he’s not lying somewhere in a ditch dead. | 别告诉我他掉沟里摔死了 |
[03:36] | Okay,uh,the last time I saw him was,um,Last night in his office.He was working on the budget. | 上次见他是昨晚 他在办公室做预算 |
[03:41] | So why didn’t he answer his pager or his cell phone? | 那怎么不回传呼 也不接电话? |
[03:44] | Okay,well,hold on,hold on. | 好嘛 等下 |
[03:46] | And why doesn’t anybody in this hospital Know where the chief of surgery is? | 为啥整个医院 就没人知道主任在哪? |
[03:51] | dr. Bailey.Have you seen the chief? | Bailey医生 看到主任了吗? |
[03:52] | One of his patients needs an emergency chole. | 他有个病人要做紧急胆囊切除 |
[03:55] | Okay,I’m on it. | 好的 我正在找他 |
[03:56] | Uh,you go ahead and prep the patient. | 你赶紧去做术前准备 |
[03:58] | You get yourself a cup of coffee–decaf. | 你去喝杯咖啡 别带咖啡因的 |
[04:01] | I will find the chief. | 我来找主任 |
[04:06] | So you’re an evolutionary biologist? | 您是位生物进化学家? |
[04:08] | I was. I was part of a research team… Mm-hmm. | 曾经是 参加过一个研究小组… |
[04:12] | islands,And suddenly,my father died. | 正要去科隆群岛 但我爸突然过世了 |
[04:16] | And,uh,of course I had to go home. | 当然我就被迫回家了 |
[04:19] | Next thing I know,I’m back in chehalis, | 回到了切哈里斯 |
[04:21] | Marrying my high school sweetheart And teaching biology to kids who would rather be anywhere else. | 跟高中女友结婚 教孩子们生物 |
[04:27] | I hear you’re an excellent teacher. | 我听说你是个很好的老师 |
[04:29] | Isobel is an excellent student. | Isobel是个好学生 |
[04:32] | She’s gonna be a doctor herself someday… If she doesn’t get too distracted. | 她更专心些的话 肯定能当医生的 |
[04:40] | Well,everything looks good,dr. Singer. | 看起来还不错 Singer博士 |
[04:42] | What we’re gonna do is,uh,take some blood… And run some tests. | 不过我们还要取些血样…做些测试 |
[04:47] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 可以吗? – 好 |
[04:48] | All right. Stevens. | 好 Stevens |
[04:51] | How long has he been like this? | 他这样多久了? |
[04:52] | Um,I talked to m at christmas,And he was fine. | 圣诞节见他时 还好好的 |
[04:55] | He was still teaching.The school only let him go six months ago. | 当时他还在教书 6个月前学校才让他退休的 |
[04:58] | Is he on any medication? | 他有在吃药吗? |
[04:59] | He’s on every medication– alzheimer’s meds,Parkinson’s meds,antidepressants. | 他什么药都吃 治痴呆的 治帕金森的 抗抑郁的 |
[05:03] | – What was his diagnosis? – Dementia.The guy was useless. | – 他被诊出什么病了? – 痴呆 护理院的医生不行 |
[05:05] | He might as well Have just said old age. | 他干脆直接说老年病好了 |
[05:06] | – It’s possible. – He’s 67. | – 这是有可能的 – 他才67岁 |
[05:08] | Andf he fell and hit his head,He could have an intracranial bleed,And no one would know about it. | 如果他是跌到撞到头引起颅内出血 没人能看出来的 |
[05:11] | – His wife is dead.He has no kids,so– where the hell have you been?! | – 他老婆没了 也没孩子… – 你去哪里了 |
[05:15] | You missed your I.L.-2 appointment. | 都没去打白介素-2 |
[05:16] | You told cristina I was here? | 你跟Cristina说我来了? |
[05:17] | Mer,who else did you tell? | Mer 你还告诉了谁? |
[05:19] | Well,well,well. | 哎哟哟 |
[05:20] | Look who’s back. | 看是谁回来了呀 |
[05:22] | This guy?You told the guy that got me fired? | 他? 你告诉了害我被炒的人? |
[05:24] | I didn’t tell him.I don’t even know him.It’s my first day back. | 我没有 我都不认识他 今天是我第一天回来 |
[05:26] | dr. Percy’s on my service today. | Percy医生今天跟我 |
[05:29] | And I didn’t get you fired.You did that all by yourself. | 我可没害你被炒 你自找的 |
[05:32] | dr. Percy,dr. Singer needs a full dementia work-up. | Percy医生 Singer博士需要做 痴呆症的全套检查 |
[05:35] | dr. Stevens wi give you the details. | Stevens医生会给你详细资料 |
[05:38] | I wish dr. Stevens would give me the details. | 我也想听Stevens医生的详细资料呢 |
[05:41] | But I’m just the person who saved her life. | 不过我才只是她的救命恩人 |
[05:43] | – Okay.- Do you know,if you miss another I.L.-2 treatment– | – 好啦 – 你要是再错过一次白介素-2治疗 |
[05:45] | I got my I.L.-2 treatment at seattle pres. | 我在西雅图长老医院做白介素-2治疗了 |
[05:48] | I may not be a doctor here anymore,But I’m not a complete idiot. | 虽然我不是这儿的医生了 但我也不是笨蛋啊 |
[05:50] | Iz. | |
[06:16] | – *** – *** | – 有Sylar的消息吗? – 听说他又要上路了 |
[06:19] | Before,dr. Altman? | 对不起 你之前在哪儿的 Altman医生? |
[06:22] | – In baghdad with dr. Hunt. – Oh,no.I mean before that. | – 和Hunt医生在巴格达 – 不是 我是问在那之前 |
[06:24] | Where did you do your fellowship? | 你以前在哪做研究的? |
[06:25] | – At mayo. – Oh,with paul moak? | – 在梅奥诊所 – 噢 跟Paul Moa吗? |
[06:26] | No,ak is in rochester. | 不是 Moak在洛切斯特 |
[06:28] | I worked primarily with joshua moore. | 我主要是在Joshua Moore手下工作 |
[06:30] | Oh,you were at mayo in florida. | 哦 原来是佛罗里达的梅奥诊所 |
[06:33] | Moore wrote that paper On retrograde coronary sinus perfusion,right? | Moore发表了恶性冠状窦逆行灌注论文 是吧 |
[06:36] | Yeah.I actually worked on that with him. | 是啊 我和他一起研究的 |
[06:38] | – Yeah,I almost…I considered mayo. – Where’d you go to med school? | – 我也考虑过 去梅奥诊所的 – 你在哪里读医的? |
[06:40] | dr. Yang is,uh,a little thorough. | Yang医生喜欢刨根问底 |
[06:43] | U.T. Southwestern. And then I did my residency at g.W. | 德州大学西南医学院 实习是在华盛顿大学医院 |
[06:46] | Well,I mean,have you published?’cause according to google,I mean,you don’t exist. | 你发表过论文吗 在Google上搜不到你的大名 |
[06:50] | Oh,my god. it’s raining. | 天呐 下雨了耶 |
[06:55] | Yeah,it’s seattle.It rains a lot. | 好吧 这儿是西雅图 经常下的 |
[06:57] | Hunt,how awesome is this? | Hunt 看这多棒 |
[07:03] | She’s been living in the desert for a long time. | 她在沙漠里住了好久 |
[07:16] | That is not a cardio god. | 她绝对不是心外科之神 |
[07:19] | She’s an incredible surgeon. | 她是个出色的外科医生 |
[07:23] | this is great. | 太棒了 |
[07:24] | So what’s your stor? | 你们有什么情史? |
[07:27] | there’s no story.We’re friends. | 没有什么情史 我们是朋友 |
[07:32] | How long is she here for? | 她要在这里待多久? |
[07:33] | Well,the chief offered her a limited contract To test the waters. | 主任和她签了试用合同 |
[07:36] | Look,you know,I really appreciate the gift.Really,I do. | 我真的很喜欢这份大礼 真的 |
[07:39] | But you need to take it back. | 但麻烦你收回去 |
[07:41] | – Cristina– you need to take it back and exchange it For a real cardio god. | – 换一个真正的心外科之神 |
[07:44] | Just give her a chance.I promise. | 给她个机会吧 我向你保证 |
[07:47] | She’s gonna surprise you. | 她会给你惊喜的 |
[07:50] | grab this one. | 快来 |
[07:55] | I guess you do have a boyfriend. | 男朋友真”体贴”啊 |
[08:04] | Are those his test resul let me see them. | 这是检查结果吗 让我看看 |
[08:05] | If you were a doctor here,I could. | 你又不是这儿的医生了… |
[08:07] | They’re normal,all of them.Blood work,c.T.– All normal. | 全部正常 血常规 CT都正常 |
[08:11] | We need to do a spinal tap. | 我们要做个脊椎穿刺 |
[08:12] | He could have a subarachnoid hemorrhage. | 他可能有蛛网膜下出血 |
[08:14] | What… Did you think if you made some great neuro save,Shepherd would give you your job back? | 你以为自己治好了神经科疑难症 Shepherd会让你回来工作? |
[08:19] | I’m not here to get my job back. | 我没想回来工作 |
[08:21] | – hello?Hello? – Good. | – 有人吗 有人吗 – 这样就好 |
[08:22] | ’cause it’s not gonna happen. | 因为这是不可能的 |
[08:26] | – dr. Singer… – Hello? | – Singer博士… – 有人吗? |
[08:27] | – Can someone– I’m here.I’m here. | 我在这 我在这 |
[08:28] | – Ooh,what’s happening?What’s happening? – No,no. | – 发生什么了 怎么了? – 别起来 |
[08:31] | One minute,I’m in class,and then– And then the next minute,I’m– | 前一分钟我还在班上 现在我却… |
[08:34] | you’re here at seattle grace hospital,remember? | 你在西雅图仁爱医院 记得吗? |
[08:36] | – I brought– I am not!No,I’m not. | – 是我带你… – 我才没! |
[08:37] | – Yes.No,it’s not possible. – No,I brought you here,remember? | – 不 这不可能 – 我带你来的 记得吗? |
[08:38] | – No,no,no,dr. Singer,please– I have a class.What time is it?It’s late. | – Singer博士 拜托… – 我还要去上课 几点了? 我迟到了 |
[08:41] | – Please come back to bed. – No,no!Let me go! | – 拜托回到病床上 – 不不 让我走! |
[08:44] | dr. Singer!Oh,my god. | Singer博士 天哪 |
[08:47] | dr. Singer. | Singer博士 |
[08:50] | What’s happening to me? | 我这是怎么了? |
[09:02] | Chief! | 主任 |
[09:03] | What do we got?! | 什么情况 |
[09:04] | An emergency chole,A new cardio attending,And your wife is here to see you. | 有个紧急胆囊切除术 新心外科医生来了 还有你太太要见你 |
[09:11] | What? | 什么? |
[09:12] | You in trouble. | 你麻烦大了 |
[09:13] | Drink your latte. | 喝杯拿铁吧 |
[09:16] | He needs a spinal tap. | 他需要做脊椎穿刺 |
[09:18] | He’s fallen and could’ve burst an aneurysm,And some bleeds show up on a spinal tap That don’t on a c.T. | 他摔倒了 很可能有动脉瘤爆裂 有些出血情况刺穿能查出来 但CT不行 |
[09:22] | And some doctors enjoy torturing patients Because they’ve messed up | 有些医生喜欢折磨病人 因为他们搞砸了 |
[09:26] | and don’t know What they’re gonna do with the rest of their lives. | 不知道下半辈子该怎么办 |
[09:29] | You are the one that got me fired. | 是你害我被炒鱿鱼的 |
[09:31] | You owe me this,you little bitch. | 你欠我的 你个小混球 |
[09:32] | Unless,of course,you want me to find That snotty reed what’s her name And tell her how much you love her,’ | 要不我去找那个小贱人 她叫什么来着 告诉她你多爱她 |
[09:39] | cause I will. | 我做的出来哦 |
[09:44] | Sick sinus syndrome. | 病态窦房结综合征 |
[09:45] | she needs a temporary ansvenous pacemaker now. | 她需要一个临时的静脉起搏器 |
[09:47] | dr. Yang,do you want to take this one?I haven’t done one of these in ten years. | Yang医生 你来装吗 我十年没做过了 |
[09:50] | – Excuse me? – I do. | – 你说什么? – 我想来 |
[09:52] | Great,it’s all yours. | 很好 归你了 |
[09:53] | – Wait.Uh,you don’t remember how to or– I’ve been working primarily on soldiers, | – 等等 你不记得怎么… – 我给士兵做的是初步治疗 |
[09:56] | dr. Yang,Most of whom are well under the age of 70. | Yang医生 他们中大多数都没到70岁 |
[09:59] | use the right I.J.,dr. Avery.It’ll give you the most direct approach. | 用右侧颈静脉 这样最直接 |
[10:06] | dr. Altman,will you excuse me just for a moment? | Altman医生 我能失陪一下吗? |
[10:08] | I-I just need to talk to the chief about something. | 我有话要和主任说 |
[10:20] | Hae has beenyitaying with hom mom in chisalis. | 她在切哈里斯 和她妈妈在一起 |
[10:24] | Don’t know how long she’s staying,if she’s staying. | 不知道是否还要回去 还要住多久 |
[10:27] | Hae has beenpieeping up with her I.L.-2. | 她一直在坚持注射白介素-2 |
[10:29] | Thuc much I dow. | 我就知道这些 |
[10:35] | Now.That’s all I know. | 我就知道这些了 |
[10:49] | Ca I was up till all hours working on the budget. | 因为我忙着做预算 |
[10:51] | And by the time you realized what time it was, | 后来意识到夜深了 |
[10:53] | It was too late to call and let adele know You were going to sleep here, | 不方便打电话告诉Adele 你要在医院过夜 |
[10:55] | Which is what I will tell her while you’re in surgery. | 你做手术时 我就这么告诉她 |
[10:58] | – Oh,thank you,bailey. – Chief. | – 谢了 Bailey – 主任 |
[10:59] | Now is not the time,yang. | 现在不行 Yang |
[11:00] | The chief has emergency surgery. | 主任有一个紧急手术 |
[11:01] | The chief has an emergency cardio situation. | 心外医生的问题更紧急 |
[11:03] | The new attending doesn’t even know how to put in A mporary pacemaker. | 新来的主治医生都不知道 怎么装临时起搏器 |
[11:06] | – Yang– Do not engage. | – 你别管 |
[11:08] | Did you or did you not ask this man For a new cardio attending? | 你是不是要求他 换个新的心外科医生 |
[11:12] | – Yes,but– And did he or did he not bring in attending after attending, | – 有 但是… – 但是不是他找来的几个主治医生 |
[11:16] | None of whom seem to please you and all of whom you ran off? | 你都不满意 都要赶走呢? |
[11:20] | – That is not a fair assessment. – dr. Yang,has it ever occurred to you That you might bthe problem? | – 你这么说太偏激了 – Yang医生 你有没有想过问题在你? |
[11:25] | R-right. | 对对 |
[11:27] | Leave this man alone.Go torture the new attending. | 别烦他 去折磨那个新的主治医生吧 |
[11:29] | – Sir– yang,do as bailey says. | – 先生 – Yang 按Bailey说的做 |
[11:34] | D you are due in surgery. | 你去做手术 |
[11:37] | Bailey,what would I do without you? | Bailey 没你我可怎么办? |
[11:39] | Let’s hope you never have to find out. | 你还是不知道答案的好 |
[11:41] | Hey,is your trauma patient stable for skin grafting? | 嗨 你病人的情况 能做皮肤移植吗? |
[11:43] | The one with the pancreatic duct rupture. | 胰腺导管破裂的那个 |
[11:45] | miranda. | |
[11:46] | Oh,adele. | 噢 Adele |
[11:48] | Oh,I’m so sorry. | 噢 抱歉 |
[11:49] | I sent the chief into surgery. | 我让主任去做手术了 |
[11:51] | – Do you want me to– what I want Is for you to tell me the truth. | – 你要不要我… – 你跟我说实话 |
[11:56] | Are you having an affair with my husband? | 你是不是跟我丈夫搞外遇呢? |
[12:07] | *** | 我没和你丈夫搞外遇 |
[12:11] | I saw the way you handled him just now. | 我看到你刚才使唤他的样子了 |
[12:14] | I did not handle him. | 我没使唤他 |
[12:17] | I j– There was no handle– we work together. | 我没使唤…我们是在一起工作 |
[12:20] | You spend every waking moment together. | 只要醒着 你们都在一起 |
[12:22] | You finish each other’s sentences.You read each other’s minds. | 知道对方要说的 知道对方在想的 |
[12:26] | You’re more married to that man than I am. | 你更像他妻子咧 |
[12:28] | Yeah,but that’s just because they’re husband and work-wife. | 对 那只是因为他们是工作伴侣 |
[12:31] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[12:32] | The chief’s your work-husband,and you’re his work-wife. | 主任是你工作上的丈夫 你是他工作上的妻子 |
[12:34] | You look out for each other.You take care of each other. | 你们彼此关照 互相关心 |
[12:36] | There’s nothing wrong with it.It’s like me and sloan. | 这没什么问题 就好像我和Sloan一样 |
[12:38] | Excuse me? | 你说嘛? |
[12:39] | Nobody’s talking to you. | 大人说话 你别插嘴 |
[12:40] | He’s my work-husband,But he has a girlfriend,and I have a girlfriend,But there’s nothing going on between us. | 我们是工作伴侣 但我俩都有女友 我们之间没什么 |
[12:45] | – I mean,there was at one point– You’re not helping. | – 从某种意义上来说… – 多嘴帮倒忙 |
[12:47] | Neither one of you are helping. | 你俩都在帮倒忙 |
[12:49] | Adele,I promise you,there is nothing going on. | Adele 我向你保证 什么事都没发生 |
[12:52] | Something is going on,Because he hasn’t been in his bed all week. | 肯定有事 他一整周都没睡过自己的床 |
[12:57] | – What? – Really? | – 什么? – 真的? |
[12:58] | The last time he acted like this–disappearing,Sleeping at the hospital every night– He was with ellis grey. | 上次他玩失踪每晚睡在医院时 他是跟Ellis Grey在一起 |
[13:05] | – He may not be having an affair with you– He’s not.I promise you.I promise you,he’s not. | – 他也许不是和你搞外遇 – 不是 我保证 不是 |
[13:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:17] | But wife-wife to work-wife,Someone is this hospital is sleeping with our husband. | 但作为生活伴侣 我想告诉你这个工作伴侣 医院里有人跟我们的老公上了床 |
[13:31] | how are we doing,dr. Yang? | 什么情况 Yang医生? |
[13:32] | Gary clark,57,s.T. Elevation in leads 1 through 4. | Gary Clark 57岁 V1-V4导联ST段抬高 |
[13:36] | Which would indicate? | 说明什么? |
[13:37] | Anterior heart attack. | 前壁心脏病发作 |
[13:38] | Probably a blockage in the.L.A.D. He’s ready for an angioplasty. | 也许是左前降支栓塞 已准备好做血管成形术了 |
[13:41] | All right.Talk me through the procedure. | 好 给我讲讲手术程序 |
[13:42] | Because you don’t remember how? | 你不记得了? |
[13:45] | No,that was actually a teaching moment. | 不记得了 以前只在教学时遇过 |
[13:47] | Access the femoral artery,Thread the catheter to the heart,Inject dye,then open up the blockage. | 从股动脉进入 心脏插入导管 染色 然后打开栓塞 |
[13:52] | – Good.Make sure you use the pigtail catheter To get a good– like this one? | – 好 记得用猪尾导管来得到较好的… – 像这样? |
[13:58] | Look at that. | 看看啊 |
[13:59] | dr. Avery,what can we infer from this? | Avery医生 这说明什么? |
[14:01] | He’s got wall motion abnormalities. | 壁运动异常 |
[14:03] | Yes,in the left ventricular wall. | 是的 在左端心室壁 |
[14:05] | Okay,let’s get into the left coronary tree. | 好 进入左冠动脉分支 |
[14:07] | Already there. | 已经进入了 |
[14:09] | O-okay,um… Well,you want to make sure That you get images in many planes,So you’re gonna have to shift the fluoro– | 好 如想拍到多方位图像 得移动透视… |
[14:15] | oh,well,we use a rotational angiography. | 我们使用的是旋转血管造影 |
[14:18] | It does that on its own. | 可以自己拍照 |
[14:20] | Look at that. | 看看啊 |
[14:22] | I guess I’m one one leo led ned thmething today. | 今天我倒成了学生 |
[14:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:25] | Look at that. | 可不是嘛 |
[14:29] | Chief. | 主任 |
[14:35] | Okay,I,uh,I understand,you’re under A tremendous amount of pressure right now And | 我知道你现在压力大 |
[14:41] | that you haven’t been able to spend time at home… | 没空回家 |
[14:44] | And that a man in your position Has certain… Needs… | 而你这种男人也有…需要 |
[14:50] | And that,uh,when a man Is as powerful and as attractive as you are, | 象你这么有权有魅力的男人 |
[14:58] | – Those needs might easily be met by– dr. Bailey. | – 需要也许很容易被满足 – Bailey医生 |
[15:01] | Yeah,sir. | 怎么 主任 |
[15:03] | Are you hitting on me? | 你在勾引我吗? |
[15:04] | Your wife just showed up here Asking me if you and I were having an affair. | 你太太问我是不是跟你搞外遇 |
[15:09] | Well,you know– I-I don’t want to know anything about anything. | – 你知道… – 我什么都不想知道 |
[15:11] | What you do with your business is your business. | 你怎么处理是你自己的事 |
[15:14] | And I was not hitting on you. | 而且我也没有勾引你 |
[15:19] | Understood. | 明白 |
[15:27] | dr. Percy is almost done Getting the spinal fluid sample he needs. | Percy医生就快取好脊液了 |
[15:32] | Yeah,not that I had any choice. | 是啊 我别无选择 |
[15:33] | That makes two of us. | 我也别无选择 |
[15:34] | You’re doing great.He’s almost done. | 你表现得很好 就快完了 |
[15:36] | So what’s going with you and karev?Have you even talked to him? | 你和Karev怎么样了? 你们谈过吗 |
[15:39] | How is that any of your business? | 关你屁事 |
[15:41] | It’s everybody’s business. | 关所有人的事 |
[15:43] | It’s all anybody talks about around here. | 大家都在说这事 |
[15:45] | Stevens and karev–have they talked,are they talking? | Stevens和Karev谈过吗 在谈吗? |
[15:49] | So are you? | 你们要谈吗? |
[15:52] | That’s it.You’re all done. | 好了 搞定 |
[15:54] | Just need you to lie flat for a while,okay? | 平躺一会 好吗? |
[15:56] | See?That wasn’t so bad,was it? | 瞧 没那么糟 是吧? |
[15:59] | So this karev… He’s the boy,the one who got you in trouble? | 就是这个Karev让你惹上麻烦的? |
[16:02] | Well,he didn’t help matters much. | 他没多大用处 |
[16:05] | Did he propose? | 他求婚了吗? |
[16:07] | Well,whatever you do,Don’t marry him,because if you do And you have this child,you’ll never become a surgeon. | 无论怎样 别嫁给他 如果嫁了 生下孩子 你就成不了医生了 |
[16:12] | You’ll probably never even make it out of chehalis. | 可能永远都不能离开切哈里斯了 |
[16:16] | What you will do,though,is you’ll end up angry And frustrated and,uh… | 你只会变成怨妇 不知所措 |
[16:22] | alone. | 孤苦一生 |
[16:27] | You gotta do what’s good for you. | 你得为自己考虑 |
[16:29] | And if this boy really cares for you,he’ll understand. | 如果这男生真的在乎你 他会理解的 |
[16:45] | How’d you find me here? | 怎么找到我的? |
[16:47] | The nurses love me. | 护士们超爱我 |
[16:48] | they’re my spies,and they’re pissed That you’re desterilizing all their equipment. | 他们都是我的耳目 你用他们的设备 他们很生气 |
[16:52] | What else was I supposed to do? | 我还能做什么? |
[16:54] | I haven’t been able to get on a surgery all day. | 我一整天都没能参加个手术 |
[16:57] | Before I left,there were five people to compete with,And now there are25.5 | 在我离开前 只有5人在竞争 而现在有25个 |
[17:00] | you’ll get in the o.R. Soon enough. | 你很快就能进手术室了 |
[17:03] | You know,there was a moment for,like five seconds… Mm-hmm. | 有那么个瞬间 可能就5秒钟 |
[17:06] | When hit-by-a-bus guy wasn’t george And izzie had just come through surgery… | George没被车撞 Izzie手术成功 |
[17:11] | You and I had just done our post-it… Mm-hmm. | 你和我刚刚完成即时贴婚礼 |
[17:14] | It was,like,five seconds,when everybody was happy. | 就那5秒钟 所有人都很幸福 |
[17:16] | I keep closing myseye trying to gat back to that. | 我闭上眼睛 试着重温那个时光 |
[17:19] | Here. Turn around. | 来 转过来 |
[17:24] | Close ur eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[17:30] | One… Two… Three… | |
[17:37] | Four… Five. | |
[17:43] | How was that? | 怎么样? |
[17:45] | Almost perfect. | 几乎完美 |
[17:47] | Five almost-perfect seconds. | 几乎完美的5秒 |
[17:50] | Call me when you want five more,okay? | 如果还想重温就呼我 好吗? |
[17:55] | Stevens. | |
[17:58] | Results of the spinal tap. | 这是脊液检查结果 |
[18:02] | They’re normal. | 结果正常 |
[18:03] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[18:05] | I’m sorry for wasting your time. | 抱歉浪费了你的时间 |
[18:13] | dr. Singer? | Singer博士? |
[18:15] | Isobel? | |
[18:18] | Isobel stevens? | |
[18:20] | Oh,my god. | 上帝啊 |
[18:21] | Look at you–all grown up. | 看看你啊 长这么大了 |
[18:23] | I am? | 真的? |
[18:24] | What–what am I doing here? | 我怎么在这儿? |
[18:26] | Why am I in my pajamas?Is something… Is there something wrong with me,isobel? | 为什么穿着睡衣? 是不是我出什么问题了 Isobel? |
[18:30] | He’s lucid. | 他清醒了 |
[18:32] | Go page shepherd. | 去呼Shepherd |
[18:36] | dr. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[18:37] | dr. Bailey,do you mind If I scrub in on the chief’s ileostomy? | Bailey医生 我能参加主任的回肠切开术吗? |
[18:40] | Yes,I do mind.That man is old enough to be your father. | 当然不行 他的年纪足够做你父亲了 |
[18:42] | dr. Bailey,have you seen the chief? | Bailey医生 你看到主任了吗? |
[18:44] | No. | 没有 |
[18:46] | You don’t need to be seeing the chief,Either one of you. | 你不许见主任 你俩谁都不许 |
[18:49] | Okay,but there’s something wrong With his emergency chole patient. | 但他的急救胆囊病人出了问题 |
[18:52] | Ok–so you tell me,and I’ll tell the chief. | 好 你告诉我 我会告诉主任的 |
[18:54] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了? |
[18:56] | He’s yellow. | 他全身发黄 |
[19:12] | west man that I have ever seen. | 他是我见过的黄得最厉害的了 |
[19:14] | – Right?He’s,like,lemon yellow. – Like mustard yellow. | – 可不是嘛 看起来像柠檬 – 像芥末 |
[19:16] | Hey,hey,we get it.He’s yellow. | 知道了 他全身发黄 |
[19:18] | I’m trying to find out why. | 我在找原因 |
[19:19] | Ultrasound shows… Dilatud ducts. | 超声波显示…气管扩张 |
[19:22] | Which means obstructive jaundice,But the chief only took out the gallbladder. | 这意味着梗阻性黄疸 主任只取出了胆囊 |
[19:25] | And we never saw a liver disease or cancers,but… | 他又没有肝病或癌症 |
[19:30] | – Could that mean– That the c clipped the common bile duct? | – 这是否意味着… – 主任切掉了总胆管 |
[19:33] | Oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[19:34] | Okay,okay,stop… Right now,both of you. | 好了 打住 都别说了 |
[19:37] | Now did you actually see The chief clip the common bile duct? | 你真的看见主任切掉总胆管了吗? |
[19:41] | No,of course not.But– | 当然没有 但是… |
[19:42] | But nothing. | 没有但是 |
[19:43] | That’s one of the most serious mistakes A general surgeon can make,So let’s not make this accusation lightly. | 对于普外科医生来说 那是最严重的错误 所以不要轻易指控 |
[19:48] | – It wasn’t an accusation– uh,stop talking. | – 不是指控 – 不要说了 |
[19:51] | Just get an e.R.P. To find the exact cause Of this man’s discoloration. | 做个逆行胰胆管造影 找出病人变色的确切原因 |
[19:58] | And,doctors,if I find out that either of you Has said a word about this to anyone, | 另外 如果你们和其他人说起此事 |
[20:03] | I will make sure that you are the ones Who require emergency surgery. | 我保证让你们成为下一个急救手术病人 |
[20:10] | You have a condition called n.P.H.– Normal pressure hydrocephalus. | 你这种情况称为水脑症 |
[20:14] | it’s a buildup Of cerebrospinal fluid in your brain. | 即大脑中脑脊液积聚 |
[20:17] | Very hard to,uh,diagnose,but tnks to dr. Percy here– | 很难诊断出 但多亏了Percy医生 |
[20:20] | The spinal tap removed some of the fluid,Relieving the pressure in your brain, | 之前的检查因抽出部分脊液 缓解了你大脑内的压力 |
[20:24] | resolving your symptoms,Which is how we came to your diagnosis. | 消除了症状 所以我们得出了诊断 |
[20:29] | dr. Shepherd wants to put in a permanent shunt. | Shepherd医生想做个永久分流 |
[20:31] | It’ll drain the excess fluid to your abdomen,so– | 将多余液体分流到腹部 |
[20:33] | Oh,that–that sounds like major surgery. | 听起来像是个大手术 |
[20:35] | No.It’s 45 minutes.It’s a very common procedure. | 只需45分钟 是个非常普通的手术 |
[20:37] | I do it all the time. | 我很擅长 |
[20:41] | Well,I don’t think I could afford it. | 我负担不起手术费 |
[20:43] | My savings,my retirement,uh,It all went to my late wife’s medical care. | 我的积蓄 退休金 都用来支付亡妻的医疗费了 |
[20:49] | So,uh… What do I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[20:56] | – dr. Shepherd. – Stevens. | – Shepherd医生 |
[20:58] | I hate to even ask this of you After everything you’ve done for me, | 在你为我做了这一切后 我真不好意思开这口 |
[21:01] | But is there any way dr. Singer’s surgery De could be pro bono? | 但有没有办法为Singer博士免费手术? |
[21:05] | Look,if you get the chief to sign off this,I’d be happy to donate my time. | 如果你能让主任同意 我很乐意效劳 |
[21:12] | You don’t think it’s bailey? | 你不认为是Bailey? |
[21:14] | – No. – Really? | – 不认为 – 真的? |
[21:15] | I kinda like them together. | 我还蛮想他们在一起的 |
[21:17] | It’s not yang,is it? | 总不会是Yang吧? |
[21:18] | What are you guys talking about? | 在说什么呢? |
[21:19] | – Oh,you haven’t heard.The chief’s having an– mark,you are a terrible gossip. | – 你没听说么 主任有… – Mark 你真八卦 |
[21:23] | I’m an excellent gossip. | 我是超级八卦 |
[21:24] | Hey,mind if we join you? | 嘿 不介意一起吧? |
[21:25] | – No,have a seat. – Not at all. | – 请坐 – 不介意 |
[21:29] | How’s your first day going? | 第一天感觉如何? |
[21:30] | You ready to go back to baghdad yet? | 想回巴格达了吗? |
[21:32] | I’m actually really impressed– The facility,the equipment,the caliber of the residents. | 事实上 这儿的设施器械及住院医生素质 都让我印象深刻 |
[21:36] | Have you met cristina yang yet? | 你见过Cristina Yang了吗? |
[21:37] | Cristina yang May in fact be the best resident I’ve ever seen. | Cristina Yang也许是 我见过的最棒的住院医生 |
[21:41] | – You think? – yeah,I do. | – 真的? – 是啊 |
[21:43] | I don’t think she likes me,but yeah. | 我觉得她不喜欢我 但她确实很棒 |
[21:45] | – He doesn’t like you? – Mark. | – 她不喜欢你? |
[21:47] | No,you’re probably right. | 你可能说对了 |
[21:49] | – Just because yang drove off The last three cardio attendings doesn’t mean– she did not. | – 她赶走了前3位心脏主治医生… – 她才没有 |
[21:53] | Burke? | 先是Burke |
[21:53] | – Come on,that was– Hahn? | – 得了 那是… – 后来是Hahn |
[21:55] | She had nothing to do with hahn leaving. | Hahn的离开和她没关 |
[21:57] | nope,that was me. | 和我有关 |
[21:59] | dixon? | 还有Dixon |
[22:00] | Cristina just needs a strong cardio attending,And she deserves a strong cardio attending. | Cristina需要有实力的心脏主治医生 她也确实应该有这么一位 |
[22:05] | Cristina? | |
[22:08] | So… so you and yang? | 这么说 你和Yang? |
[22:10] | What happened to you and beth? | 你和Beth怎么了? |
[22:11] | oh,he didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你吗? |
[22:13] | Beth showed up at the hospital one day. | 有天Beth出现在医院 |
[22:15] | She didn’t even know he was– Did you just kick me? | 她甚至不知道他… 是你踢的我? |
[22:19] | that was me. | 是我 |
[22:21] | So… Wait.Wait. | 等等 |
[22:23] | When you called me up And you told me about this great job At this great hospital, | 你打电话告诉我 这家医院这份工作如何棒时 |
[22:26] | You–you were just bringing me out here As–as a–as a present for your new girlfriend? | 就是想把我作为礼物送给你新女友吗? |
[22:32] | I-it is a great job with great people,One of whom… just happens to be– | 这个工作很棒 同事也很棒 其中有位碰巧是我的… |
[22:38] | – Yeah,yeah, – that’s okay.I’m not mad. | – 是啊 – 没关系 我不生气 |
[22:41] | I’m just gonna enjoy all the ways that you’re gonna Have to make it up to me. | 我会乐意接受你对我的种种补偿 |
[22:48] | Okay. so how do you like your present? | 你喜欢他送你的礼物吗? |
[22:50] | Oh,private benjamin over there? | 你是说那位傻冒女大兵? |
[22:51] | Owen said she would surprise me. | Owen说她会让我惊喜 |
[22:53] | Well,guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[22:54] | Surprise!She doesn’t know how to do surgery. | 真是惊喜啊! 她都不知道怎么做手术 |
[22:56] | Leave her alone.It’s her first day. | 别这样 这是她第一天上班 |
[22:58] | Why are you defending her? | 你为啥要替她说话? |
[22:59] | She went to state school. | 她上的是公立学校 |
[23:01] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[23:03] | Well,she’s skinny and blonde. | 她瘦巴巴的 金发碧眼 |
[23:04] | So’s mer. | Mer也是 |
[23:07] | – Well,she’s annoying. – So are you. | – 她很讨人厌 – 你也是 |
[23:10] | Where is your wife,by the way? | 顺便问一下 你妻子呢? |
[23:12] | I–what did you say to owen? | 你和Owen怎么说的? |
[23:15] | Oh,that she’s gotta go. | 说让她走人 |
[23:16] | I mean,he knows how important this is to me. | 他知道这对我而言很重要 |
[23:18] | I need someone who’s gonna take me to the next level. | 我需要某人引领我进入新的水平 |
[23:20] | And he brings me,like,this desert storm barbie Who hasn’t seen the inside of an o.R.In,like,ten years? | 他却找来这么个 十年没见过手术室的沙漠芭比娃娃 |
[23:25] | I mean,if this is what he thinks of my talent,Then I’m–I-I gotta break up with him. | 如果他这么小看我 我得和他分手 |
[23:31] | Have you even talked to izzie yet I mean,has anyone talked to her? | 你和Izzie谈过吗 有人和她谈过吗? |
[23:34] | You know what?No one’s allowed to talk about izzie while I eat. | 我吃饭的时候 谁都不许谈Izzie |
[23:39] | am I the only one concerned here? | 难道只有我关心她吗? |
[23:43] | – What? – It’s my first day back. | – 怎么了? – 今天是我回来的第一天 |
[23:45] | I just wanted to have a ni,normal lunch together. | 我只想一起吃个正常的午餐 |
[23:47] | oh,yeah?Well,take a look around. | 是吗? 看看周围吧 |
[23:49] | Nothing’s normal. | 没有什么是正常的了 |
[23:54] | It’s a 45-minute surgery. | 只是个45分钟的手术 |
[23:56] | It’s a $10,000-surgery. | 需要1万美元 |
[23:58] | And this hospital has a pro-bbuo budget. | 医院有免费预算 |
[24:01] | You are no longer a doctor here,stevens. | 你不再是这里的医生了 Stevens |
[24:02] | And you have no right to come in here And commandeer a clinic,a neurosurgeon and a resident. | 你没权来这里任意索取门诊 神经外科医生和住院医生 |
[24:07] | I gave you $8 million to build that clinic That you happily accepted at the time. | 我给了你800万美元建门诊 当时你可是欣然接受 |
[24:12] | So I have no problem going to the board Or the press if I have to To get dr. Singer the surgery he needs. | 所以 只要能让Singer博士手术 我会不惜去找董事会甚至媒体 |
[24:22] | where’d you work with jordan hamlin?God.She’s been at stanford forever. | 你和Jordan Hamlin在哪儿工作来着? 她好像一辈子都待在斯坦福了 |
[24:24] | Yeah,jordan hamlin and I were bunkmates At camp taka-toka when we were 11. | 11岁时 Jordan Hamlin和我在夏令营睡上下铺 |
[24:28] | That girl can make a mean lanyard. | 她安全绳做得很棒 |
[24:31] | you guys paged me.What going on? | 你们呼我 什么情况? |
[24:32] | Uhthis is casey,age 8,Asthmatic,uh,nebs ome haven’t been working. | 这是Casey 8岁 哮喘发作 醋氨酚和奥美拉唑不起作用 |
[24:35] | We added steroids,but he’s still having trouble breathing. | 加了类固醇 但他呼吸仍然困难 |
[24:38] | Casey,I’m dr. Robbins. | Casey 我是Robbins医生 |
[24:39] | I’m gonna take a look at your x-rays. | 我来看看你的X光片 |
[24:41] | You mind?No,go ahead. | – 行吗? – 看吧 |
[24:45] | Hey,casey.I’m just gonna take a listen. | Casey 我听下诊 |
[24:56] | – dr. Altman,are you– Trying to concentrate,dr. Yang. | – Altman医生 你… – 我不能分神 Yang医生 |
[25:00] | Has casey had any other medical issues? | Casey还有别的病史没? |
[25:03] | a febrile seizure at 3 months. | 热性癫痫持续了三个月 |
[25:05] | Okay.Can you sit up for me? | 好 能坐起来吗? |
[25:09] | And did he scream a lot when you brought him home From the hospital? | 他出院回家后是否经常尖叫? |
[25:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:12] | And has his asthma Gotten better or worse as he’s gotten older? | 随着年龄增长 哮喘是好转还是恶化? |
[25:15] | Worse. | 恶化 |
[25:17] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[25:21] | Book an o.R. | 预定手术室 |
[25:23] | What?Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[25:24] | Because I said so. | 因为我叫你订 |
[25:25] | But he has asthma. | 但他得的是哮喘 |
[25:26] | Cardiac asthma,dr. Yang. | 是心源性哮喘 Yang医生 |
[25:28] | And you know that because? | 你怎么知道? |
[25:29] | Because that seizure that he had? | 因为他的癫痫 |
[25:31] | It wasn’t from a fever. | 不是高烧引起的 |
[25:32] | He had a heart attack then and he’s having one now. | 他那是心脏病发 就如现在一样 |
[25:34] | So you’re gonna book an o.R. Because I’m your attending,And when I tell you to book an o.R.,book an o.R. | 去定手术室 我是主治医生 叫你去就别废话 |
[25:46] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[25:55] | I’m going to say a name,And then you are going to tell me You are not having an affair with her. | 我说个人 告诉我你不是在和她搞外遇 |
[26:02] | Izzie stevens. | |
[26:04] | What? | 什么? |
[26:05] | What?That’s why you ignored the d.N.R Atthat’s why you fired her. | 所以你才不顾她的放弃抢救协议去救她 所以你才后来要裁她 |
[26:10] | That’s why the two of you Were in your office screaming at each other… just– it is not funny,chief. | 所以你们才会在你办公室里大声争吵 这一点都不好笑 主任 |
[26:17] | That girl has cancer And a husband and… Okay. | 她身患癌症还有家室 |
[26:23] | Yeah,I know,it’s none of my business,But it’s now affecting people’s lives,Patient’s lives. | 我知道这不关我事 但它已影响到大家的生活 病人的生命 |
[26:30] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[26:31] | It’s the e.R.C.P.Results Of your emergency chole this morning. | 你的急性胆囊病人的胆管造影结果 |
[26:35] | It seems that mau may have accidentally clipped The common bile duct. | 你好象不小心切除了总胆管 |
[26:49] | How’s the patient? | 病人怎么样了? |
[26:51] | Stable,for now. | 稳定了 只是暂时的 |
[26:53] | I told grey and adamson To prep him for a repair,Which I’m happy to do If you don’t feel… | 我让Grey和Adamson去准备修复术了 手术我来做 如果你不… |
[27:04] | Look,we caught it early enough that, | 好在发现及时 |
[27:07] | If we can repair the duct,There should be no long-term damage. | 修复好胆管 应该不会有后遗症 |
[27:13] | Good. | 那就好 |
[27:15] | No one knows about this,sir. | 这事没人知道 主任 |
[27:19] | And no one’s going to know. | 也不会有人知道 |
[27:25] | But whatever it is that’s distracting you– | 不管是什么让你分心 |
[27:28] | Whoever or whatever it is– I just hope you get a handle on it soon. | 不管什么事什么人 都希望你能尽快解决 |
[27:48] | The birds on your scrub cap are cute. | 你手术帽上的小鸟好可爱 |
[27:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:54] | Is he on full bypass? | 搭桥了吗? |
[27:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:56] | See the anatomy here? | 看到这儿的组织没? |
[27:58] | the coronary artery Is attached to the pulmonary artery not the aorta. | 冠状动脉连在肺动脉上 而不是主动脉上 |
[28:01] | It presented as asthma,but it’s alcapa. | 看似哮喘 实则源于肺动脉的冠状动脉异常 |
[28:04] | how did you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[28:06] | I mean,you only listened to him And asked his mom a couple of questions. | 当时你就听诊和问了几个问题而已 |
[28:09] | I saw some cardiomegaly on his x-rays. | 我在他的X光片上看到心脏肥大 |
[28:10] | And I heard a holosystolic murmur through his wheezing. | 又听到他呼吸中有全收缩期杂音 |
[28:13] | You’ll know for next time. | 下次你也会知道的 |
[28:16] | And after today,dr. Yang,You’ll know how to fix it. | 今天 Yang医生 你会知道怎样进行修补 |
[28:21] | Me?I… | 我? |
[28:23] | I thought you and dr. Robbins were… | 我以为是你和Robbins医生… |
[28:24] | dr. Robbins,do you mind if dr. Yang first assists? | Robbins医生 介意让Yang医生做首席助手吗? |
[28:27] | Not at all. | 完全不介意 |
[28:39] | Uh… Maybe we’ll both learn something today. | 也许我们今天都能有所长进 |
[28:54] | The guy izzie brought in has n.P.H.Derek’s operating now. | Izzie带来的人是水脑症 Derek正在替他手术 |
[28:58] | I snuck her into the gallery so she can watch. | 我帮她混进了观摩室 |
[29:00] | So if you want to go talk to her… | 如果你想和她谈的话… |
[29:06] | – Okay? – Just explain her to me,okay? | – 懂没? – 你帮我解析解析 |
[29:09] | Because I don’t get it. | 因为我不懂 |
[29:10] | – I don’t get her. – And I do? | – 我不懂她 – 我懂? |
[29:13] | I’m like you. | 我和你一样 |
[29:15] | She’s all bright and shiny,Even after everything she’s been through.I don’t get it. | 她经历了那么多劫难 还总是阳光灿烂的 我也不懂 |
[29:19] | But you’re the one who married her. | 但娶她的是你 |
[29:21] | So you’re the one who has to figure it out. | 所以需要你去弄懂 |
[29:23] | I can’t solve everything. | 我不能解决一切问题 |
[29:25] | I lost the better part of my liver Trying to solve everything. | 我以前想解决一切问题来着 却丢了肝 |
[29:28] | If you want an explanation,you have to go talk to iz. | 如果你需要解释 去和Iz谈 |
[29:42] | okay.Here we go. | 好 要开始了 |
[29:43] | The moment of truth.Let’s see dr. Yang’s handiwork. | 该见分晓了 看看Yang医生的手艺如何 |
[29:53] | That’s v-fib on the monitor. | 监视器显示室颤 |
[29:54] | Thank you for that update. | 谢谢告知 |
[29:57] | all right,The bleeding’s behind the coronary artery anastomosis. | 出血点在冠状动脉的接合处后面 |
[29:59] | My anastomosis.What did I do? | 是我接合的 哪儿做得不对? |
[30:01] | Right now it doesn’t matter what you did. | 此刻 你做过什么并不重要 |
[30:03] | Whatteatters is,what are you going to do to fix it? | 重要的是你要如何修补? |
[30:05] | to jump in here at anytime. | 你可以随时来接手 |
[30:08] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[30:09] | Tell me what you want to do. | 告诉我 你想怎么做 |
[30:14] | I want to defibrillate. | 我想进行心脏除颤 |
[30:16] | Then defibrillate. | 那就除颤啊 |
[30:18] | I’ll unclamp. | 我要松开夹钳了 |
[30:23] | Okay,charge to 20. | 好 充到20焦 |
[30:25] | *** | 离手 |
[30:30] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[30:33] | Now… I want you to keep your eyes on the field And do exactly as I say. | 现在你看着病灶 按我说的做 |
[30:36] | We’re gonna try to fix this with rearresting the heart. | 我们要在再次夹住心脏时进行修补 |
[30:39] | Are you with me? | 你做不做? |
[30:40] | Yes. | 做 |
[30:41] | Good. | 好 |
[30:43] | All right.You need to apply a suture Proximally and distally. | 进行两侧缝合 |
[30:50] | Good. | 好的 |
[30:50] | dr. Avery,are you watching this? | Avery医生 你在注意看没? |
[30:52] | There will be a quiz afterward. | 待会有小考哦 |
[30:54] | Believe me,I’m watching. | 当然 我在看 |
[30:58] | Good. | 好 |
[31:21] | – **** – Oh,did you want me to comckback? | – 你回来了 – 你希望我回来吗? |
[31:25] | Because you told the chief You had serious doubts about my abilities to be here. | 你跟主任说你严重怀疑我的工作能力 |
[31:30] | What? | 什么? |
[31:31] | You went behind my back And told the chief I wasn’t ready to be here. | 你背着我去和主任说我还不能工作 |
[31:34] | He was making cuts. | 他当时正在裁员 |
[31:35] | I was protecting you. | 我是想保护你啊 |
[31:37] | You got me fired,alex. | 你害我被裁 Alex |
[31:38] | Is that what you think? | 你真那么认为吗? |
[31:40] | This job was the one thing I had le– The one thing– and you took that away from me. | 工作是我仅剩的 你却将它也夺走了 |
[31:45] | You interfered and got me fired. | 你的介入害我被裁 |
[31:49] | I have forgiven you for a lot,alex. | 我已经原谅你很多事 Alex |
[31:51] | I’ve had to forgive you for a lot. | 我必须原谅你很多事 |
[31:53] | But I cannot forgive you for this. | 但这事我不会原谅 |
[31:57] | You made an assumption. | 你自己臆断 |
[31:59] | You decided I did something. | 你觉得这些都是我干的 |
[32:02] | You didn’t ask. | 你没来问 |
[32:04] | You didn’t hang around to talk. | 也没来谈谈 |
[32:08] | I am your husband,And you didn’t give me the benefit of the doubt. | 我是你丈夫 你却这样怀疑我 |
[32:14] | So you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[32:16] | I can’t forgive you either. | 我也没法原谅你 |
[32:40] | Chief,you all right? | 主任 还好吧 |
[32:43] | You did the repair? | 你修复的 |
[32:44] | Yeah.No complications. | 嗯 没出现并发症 |
[32:46] | We’re hoping for a full recovery. | 希望能康复 |
[32:48] | And,uh,like I said… nobody knows. | 并且我说了…没人知道 |
[32:57] | I’m not having an affair. | 我没外遇 |
[33:01] | Well,what is it,then? | 好吧 那是啥事呢? |
[33:02] | I-is it the merger? | 是因为合并? |
[33:05] | Is it jennings and the board or you and shepherd? | 因为董事会 还是因为你和Shepherd? |
[33:08] | ’cause,well,your wife is right. | 你老婆是对的 |
[33:10] | There’s something going on. | 肯定是哪出了问题 |
[33:14] | I’ve decided to take a step back from surgery For a while. | 目前 我已经决定不再做手术了 |
[33:18] | – Now there’s no reason for that. – I’ve got enough on my plate as chief. | – 现在还没必要这样 – 作为主任 我已经有够多要操心了 |
[33:22] | And I can’t afford another mistake. | 不能再出差错了 |
[33:28] | So I’d like you to take over my surgeries For the time being… | 这段时间 希望你接手我的手术 |
[33:30] | – Chief– If you don’t mind. | – 主任… – 如果你不介意 |
[33:44] | How’s the patient doing? | 感觉怎么样啊? |
[33:46] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[33:47] | It’s like someone just switched the lights on. | 就像有人把灯打开了 |
[33:50] | dr. Shepherd said you did great. | Shepherd医生说你恢复得不错 |
[33:52] | So we can get you home to chehalis,Get you out of that nursing home. | 我们可以回切哈里斯的家了 不用再去疗养院了 |
[33:55] | I bet you could even go back to teaching if you want. | 我打赌你甚至想要回去教课 |
[33:57] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[33:58] | I’m never going back to those sex-crazed,teenage alcoholics.No way. | 我才不想面对那帮 性饥渴和酗酒的小屁孩呢 想都别想 |
[34:03] | okay. What are you gonna do then? | 好吧 那您打算干点啥呢? |
[34:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:07] | But… Thanks to you,I have,uh,A few more mental faculties to figure it out with. | 但多亏你 让我多了点能做决定的智力 |
[34:14] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[34:17] | I don’t know yet either. | 我也不知道呢 |
[34:24] | You’re still my best student. | 你还是我最棒的学生 |
[34:28] | Let’s get you home. | 回家吧 |
[34:32] | Guess what I did today. | 猜我今天做了啥 |
[34:34] | Well,whatever it was,it had to be better Than getting your surgeries enolen by mercy west residents | 不管是什么 肯定比西慈那帮人偷走的手术要强 |
[34:39] | It was I did a takeuchi repair. | 我用了竹内修复术 |
[34:43] | You did not. | 不会吧 |
[34:44] | Uh,not all by myself,But altman did let me do the coronary artery anastomosis. | 嗯 不是我独力做的 不过Altman让我做了冠状动脉接合 |
[34:49] | Maybe she is a cardio god. | 也许她就是心外科之神吧 |
[34:52] | Yeah,I know. | 是的 我晓得 |
[35:01] | Here are tomorrow’s surgeries. | 这是明天的手术 |
[35:04] | We can go over them in the morning. | 我们明早再查看一遍 |
[35:12] | What,uh,what’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[35:13] | Uh,the chief’s taking some time off From surgery for a while. | 嗯 主任目前不想接手术了 |
[35:17] | Because he’s having an affair? | 是因为外遇? |
[35:19] | because of the merger.He’s not having an affair. | 因为合并了 他没出轨 |
[35:22] | He’s exhausted. | 只是精疲力竭了 |
[35:24] | Now I’ve lost my work-husband and my husband-husband. | 现在我的工作伴侣和生活伴侣都没了 |
[35:28] | So I’ll be your work-husband. | 那我来做你的工作伴侣吧 |
[35:29] | You already have sloan. | 你已经有Sloan了 |
[35:31] | Oh,yeah,that’s true. | 哦 也是啊 |
[35:32] | Oh,what about shepherd? | 那Shepherd咋样? |
[35:33] | are you kidding?With all that hair? | 开玩笑吧? 就他那头发? |
[35:35] | I can’t be looking at that all day. | 我可不想整天看着 |
[35:48] | So… Cristina yang. | 那么…Cristina Yang |
[35:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:55] | I… I probably should’ve told you.But I-I just didn’t want to bias you. | 我本该告诉你的 但我不想造成你对她的偏袒 |
[35:58] | You know,I didn’t want you to favor her for me. | 你知道的 不想让你因为我喜欢她 |
[36:00] | I… I just wanted her to stand on her own talent. | 我只是想 让她自己证明她的才能 |
[36:08] | When’d you break up,uh,with beth? | 你什么时候和Beth分手的啊? |
[36:11] | Um… Well,I… I don’t know. | 嗯…那个…我也不清楚 |
[36:15] | That was a while back. | 有一阵了 |
[36:21] | I thought you would call me. | 还以为你会打给我的 |
[36:27] | Oh,god. | 哦 老天 |
[36:30] | Wh– I-I guess it realay was all in my hd. | 呃 看来我自作多情了 |
[36:33] | Oh,md god. | 天啊 |
[36:35] | What?Wwat was in your head? | 啥自作多情? |
[36:36] | nothing.nothing.nothing. | 没啥 没啥 |
[36:37] | I just– I-I-I always thought that yo you and eth ever broke up,That I-I… | 只是 我总觉得你俩一旦分手 |
[36:44] | Jui just–I thought that you would call me. | 你就会打给我的 |
[36:53] | – Teddy… It it’s okay,owen. | – 没事 Owen |
[36:56] | Itka okay. | 真的 |
[36:58] | I clearly,. | 显然… |
[37:00] | Mude upsthis ehole story.,I meat,it is was | 只是我自己的幻想… |
[37:03] | is was o goodrstory,It wal ala uorturnd. | 幻想了一段美好纠结的故事 |
[37:06] | Ad “bridges of dison county,” and I… | 就如同”廊桥遗梦” 现在我… |
[37:15] | It’s allight.I,uow now I kno And…An can,um… | 没事的 我明白了 我已经能… |
[37:24] | I cat let hat story go. | 抛开这段幻想了 |
[37:31] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:53] | Thank you for my present. | 谢谢你的礼物 |
[37:58] | And I’ll try to get over the birds on the scrub cap. | 我会尽量无视手术帽上的小鸟 |
[38:02] | You know,teddy’s best friend,she– She was a bird person. | Teddy是个不错的朋友 她就是个爱鸟之人 |
[38:06] | – She loved birds. – Yeah? | – 她很喜欢鸟 – 是吗? |
[38:08] | And,um… Well,she died in the second tower. | 并且 她差点就死在世贸大厦 |
[38:16] | And that’s why teddy gave up Her attending position at columbia,And she joined the army. | 所以她放弃了哥伦比亚的主治医生 而去参军了 |
[38:25] | I told you she’d… Surprise you. | 我说过的…给你惊喜 |
[38:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:33] | Sometimes the past is something you just can’t let go of. | 有时 我们不忍放弃过去 |
[38:44] | I think she’ll be back. | 她会回来的 |
[38:46] | And sometimes the past is something We’ll do anything to forget. | 但有时 我们努力忘却过去 |
[38:53] | You want to keep drinking? | 再喝点? |
[39:05] | Another club soda,joe. | 再来一杯 Joe |
[39:09] | Are you goin’ home after this or back to the hospital? | 一会你是回家还是回医院? |
[39:14] | Another club soda,then home. | 再喝一杯就回家 |
[39:19] | I’m gonna need your keys. | 把车钥匙给我吧 |
[39:41] | I’ll call you a cab when you’re ready. | 临走时 我给你叫出租 |
[39:48] | richard’s not talking to me. | Richard不跟我说话了 |
[39:49] | – what?Why? – I don’t know.He’s just nomshimself. | – 为啥? – 不知道 他变了个人 |
[39:51] | Yo you been drunk for a few day.I was drunk for years. | 你才喝了几天酒 我都喝了几年了 |
[39:54] | – what happened to you? – excuse me? | – 你怎么了? – 啥? |
[39:55] | There was a time You would’ve convinced me to do this surgery,But now your first instinct is no. | 以前你会劝我做这个手术 可现在你只想阻止我 |
[39:59] | What happened to you? | 你到底怎么了? |
[40:00] | For every miscalculation you think you see,There have been a hundred things | 你做对再多的事 也没人注意 |
[40:03] | That I have gotten right,and no one knows. | 只要做错一件就会被揪住不放 |
[40:06] | There’s no one who understands and cares more About seattle grace than– | 没人比我更在意 更了解西雅图仁爱医院 |
[40:11] | I’m still the chief of surgery at this hospital! | 我仍是这里的主任! |
[40:13] | Then start acting like it. | 那就拿出个主任的样子 |
[40:14] | you have a disease,thatcher. | 你是种病态 Thatcher |
[40:17] | When you’re in it,you can’t stop. | 一旦染上 就无法自拔 |
[40:19] | that has been the system That has been in place since this merger– | 这就是合并后的医院 |
[40:24] | – Your system. – You’re fired. | – 你的医院 – 你被炒了 |
[40:26] | Immediately.Get the hell outta my hospital. | 马上 离开我的医院 |
[40:28] | please don’t do this to me. | 别这么对我 |
[40:31] | I don’t have anything left. | 我什么都没了 |
[40:33] | Please. | 拜托 |
[40:34] | it seems that you may have Accidentally clipped the common bile duct. | 貌似您在剪胆管时 出了点差错 |
[40:56] | and sometimes We lesrn something new about the past… | 有时候 则温故而知新 |
[41:02] | That changes everything we know… | 改变我们对于当下的… |
[41:10] | About the present. | 一切理解 |