时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | psychologists believe that | 心理学家认为 |
[00:07] | every aspect of our lives, | 我们生活的每个方面 |
[00:09] | all thoughts and behavior patterns | 每个思维过程和行为模式 |
[00:12] | are the direct result of our relationship to our parents. | 是我们同父母关系的直接结果 |
[00:15] | well, you’re looking all thoughtful. | 你看上去若有所思 |
[00:19] | i was just thinking how pretty you are… | 我在想你真漂亮 |
[00:22] | and also how pretty our children would be. | 我们的孩子们会有多漂亮 |
[00:26] | children? | 孩子们? |
[00:28] | like, multiple? | 很多个? |
[00:30] | child. | 一个 |
[00:31] | let’s just start with one and see how that goes. | 先要一个 看看怎么样 |
[00:33] | you wanna start? | 你想开始了? |
[00:35] | i’m just saying you are pretty. | 我只是说你很漂亮 |
[00:38] | that’s all i’m saying. | 仅此而已 |
[00:40] | that every relationship we have | 我们经历的每一段恋爱 |
[00:42] | is really just another version | 都只不过是初恋的不同版本 |
[00:43] | of that first relationship. | |
[00:45] | have you talked to dr. wyatt? | 你跟wyatt医生谈过吗 |
[00:48] | cristina … | |
[00:50] | when’s the last time you… | 你上次是什么时候… |
[00:54] | it’s just us trying over and over again | 只不过是我们一次又一次尝试 |
[00:57] | to get it right. | 让它完美 |
[00:59] | – alex. – mer? | – 等会 |
[01:01] | okay,so izzie’s not here,and cristina’s not answering her phone, | izzie不在 cristina不接电话 |
[01:03] | and i have a thing. | 我很难受 |
[01:04] | so i need you to be a girl for me. | 我要你当一回闺密 |
[01:08] | what’d he do? | 他干了什么 |
[01:09] | you want me to kick his ass? | 要我揍他一顿吗 |
[01:10] | he wants me to have a baby. | 他想跟我生个宝宝 |
[01:11] | so you do want me to kick his ass. | 你确实想我揍他一顿 |
[01:13] | alex. | |
[01:14] | do you want to have a baby? | 你想生个宝宝吗 |
[01:15] | a baby doesn’t want me. | 是宝宝不想要我 |
[01:16] | i had the worst mother in the world. | 我有个世界上最糟糕的妈妈 |
[01:18] | i would be the worst mother in the world. | 我也会成为世界上最糟糕的妈妈 |
[01:22] | izzie wants a divorce. | izzie想离婚 |
[01:24] | she sent the papers the official papers. | 她寄来了正式的离婚协议 |
[01:27] | want me to kick her ass? | 要我揍她一顿吗 |
[01:30] | hey, alex. | |
[01:32] | – hey – he’s being a girl for me. | 他在当我的闺密 |
[01:33] | dude,it’s true. | 是真的 |
[01:35] | right. | 好吧 |
[01:36] | well,there’s a guy downstairs says he’s your brother. | 楼下有个家伙说是你兄弟 |
[01:40] | you want me to send him up here to the bathroom | 既然你都在这儿接待客人 |
[01:41] | since this seems to be where you receive your visitors? | 要让他到卫生间来吗 |
[01:44] | uh,tell him to wait. | 让他等等 |
[01:46] | right. | 好 |
[01:48] | – you have a brother? – yeah. | – 你有兄弟啊 – 是的 |
[01:50] | – do you want me to go get rid of him? – crap. | – 要我把他赶走吗 – 见鬼 |
[01:53] | what’s he doing here? | 他来干嘛 |
[01:55] | alex is the oldest,then me and then amber. | alex是长兄 然后是我 然后是amber |
[01:58] | amber’s graduating from st.savior’s in may. | amber五月从圣救世主书院毕业 |
[01:59] | she’s smart,like alex. | 她很聪明 跟alex一样 |
[02:02] | she could go to college if she wanted to,but she’s like, | 她要想读大学也是轻而易举 |
[02:05] | “what’s the point?” you know? | |
[02:07] | and i don’t know what to tell her. | 我不知道该对她说什么 |
[02:08] | alex is the doctor in the family. | alex才是家中的医生 |
[02:09] | i just move people for a living. | 我只是个司机 |
[02:10] | hey. | |
[02:11] | what are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[02:12] | man.you got old. | 哥们 你老了 |
[02:14] | – hey. – dude, | |
[02:15] | uh,what are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[02:18] | i had to drive to portland on a job, | 我这份活儿要开车到波特兰 |
[02:19] | and since i was in the neighborhood… | 既然顺路 |
[02:21] | well,portland’s not in the neighborhood. | 波特兰才不顺路呢 |
[02:22] | three hours i do three hours in my sleep. | 三个小时 我睡觉都能开三个小时 |
[02:24] | he’s allowed to come say hi. | alex 他是你弟弟 当然能来打个招呼了 |
[02:28] | you’re gonna be late for pre-rounds. | 你查房要迟到了 |
[02:30] | well,it–it was very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[02:33] | i’m lexie,by the way. | 顺便说下 我是lexie |
[02:35] | i’m overdue for a visit. it’s been seven years. | 你干这行都7年了 |
[02:37] | no,it has not. | 不 没有 |
[02:38] | since you’ve been home. | 从你离家起 |
[02:40] | seven years. | 7年了 |
[02:40] | you haven’t been home in seven years? | 你7年没回过家了? |
[02:41] | derek. | |
[02:43] | i have this. | 我来吧 |
[02:45] | hey,i’m derek.nice meeting you. | 我是derek 很高兴见到你 |
[02:47] | – aaron. – take care. | – 保重 |
[02:49] | – i’ll see you. – meredith,by the way. | – 回见 – 我是meredith |
[02:50] | – hello. – nice to meet you. | – 你好 – 很高兴见到你 |
[02:53] | has it been seven years? | 真有7年了? |
[02:55] | amber was 10 the last time we saw you. | 上次见你时 amber只有10岁 |
[02:56] | aaron,what’s going on? what do you want? | aaron 怎么了 你想干什么 |
[02:58] | i do miss you, okay? and i-i did want to say hi, | 我很想你 想来打个招呼 |
[03:01] | but since you’re a doctor, i thought i’d ask… | 但既然你是医生 我想问问… |
[03:09] | should i be worried about this? | 我该担心这个吗 |
[03:20] | – thank you. – cappuccino. | – 谢谢 – 我要卡布奇诺 |
[03:22] | – cappuccino. – how’d the date go with teddy? | 跟teddy的约会如何 |
[03:24] | i don’t know if i’d call it a date. | 我不知道能不能算约会 |
[03:26] | doesn’t going on a date imply actually going somewhere? | 约会不是应该出门吗 |
[03:30] | oh,shut up. | 不是吧 |
[03:31] | you had sex? | 你们做爱了? |
[03:33] | – hey,guys. – hey. | – 嗨 伙计们 – 嗨 |
[03:40] | pound cake. | 磅蛋糕 |
[03:42] | i love pound cake… | 我超爱磅蛋糕 |
[03:44] | – thank you. – rich,buttery pound cake. | – 谢谢 – 大份多油的磅蛋糕 |
[03:46] | yum.pound cake. | 好吃的磅蛋糕 |
[03:54] | – pound cake? – oh,i’m good.thanks | – 尝尝吗 – 不用了 谢谢 |
[03:57] | so what exactly constitutes a pound cake? | 磅蛋糕是啥 |
[04:00] | – it’s a yellow cake… – there you go. | – 黄色蛋糕 – 给你 |
[04:03] | – kinda heavy. – come on. | – 分量较大 – 骗小孩啊 |
[04:05] | code for something dirty,right? | 肯定是什么淫语吧 |
[04:07] | like “you eat her pound cake. she eats your pound cake”? | 一提磅蛋糕 她就舔你的”蛋糕”? |
[04:10] | no. | 不是 |
[04:11] | oh,please,tell me it’s dirty,because otherwise, | 你就告诉我是淫语吧 |
[04:13] | that was the most boring conversation i’ve ever been a part of. | 要不这对话也太无聊了 |
[04:16] | we are talking about pound cake because i want a kid, | 之所以谈磅蛋糕 是因为我想要孩子 |
[04:19] | and she doesn’t,and we’renot talking about that. | 而她不想 我们承诺不以此为话题 |
[04:21] | how long are you two not gonna have that conversation | 你们还要回避多久 |
[04:24] | a year,two years,five? | 一年 两年 还是五年 |
[04:29] | you and teddy ate pound cake together. | |
[04:31] | you’re changing the subject. | 不要转换话题 |
[04:32] | you like how i did that? | 高明吧 |
[04:34] | so how was it? | 怎么样 |
[04:36] | – mind-blowing.- yeah? | – 快活似神仙 – 真的吗 |
[04:37] | – i pounded her cake. – she pounded mine. | 我吃了她”蛋糕” 她也吃了我的 |
[04:40] | – good. – excellent pound caking. | – 不错啊 – 超爽的”蛋搞” |
[04:42] | “pound caking” is not a thing. | 可没有”蛋搞”这回事 |
[04:44] | whatever. i blew her mind. | 管它的 我让她爽翻了天 |
[04:47] | life-changing? life-changing, | – 爽不 – 岂止 那是相当爽啊 |
[04:48] | earth-shattering. the point is, he’s a legend for a reason. | |
[04:50] | i mean, he has skills that i never even knew existed. | 那些技术 我以前都不知道 |
[04:52] | it was like there was a-a party going on. | 似乎在享受派对 |
[04:55] | a party in your panties. | 内裤里的派对 |
[05:00] | – morning. – good morning. | – 早啊 – 早 |
[05:12] | – okay,bye.bye. – see ya. | – 到了 拜 – 再见 |
[05:16] | he’s always so grumpy. | 他性子总是这么急躁 |
[05:19] | he’s going through something,and cristina doesn’t get it. | 他出了点事 cristina不是很理解 |
[05:21] | she can’t,which isn’t her fault, | 帮不了他 当然这不是她的错 |
[05:23] | but i do get it.and i can’t be there for him,. | 我很理解他的遭遇 却不能帮他 |
[05:26] | that’s really hard. | 太难熬了 |
[05:32] | but you’re seeing mark. | 因为你在和mark约会 |
[05:34] | but i’m seeing mark. | 因为我在和mark约会 |
[05:39] | so then a couple days ago,we’re at the grocery store,gary and i, | 几天前 在杂货店 gary和我一起 |
[05:42] | and the next thing i know,i’m flat on my back in the frozen foods section. | 接下来 我只记得倒在了冰冻食品区 |
[05:46] | she fainted. | 她昏过去了 |
[05:46] | and i’ve never fainted. | 我从未有过 |
[05:48] | i never seen anybody faint. i don’t believe in fainting. | 从没见人昏过 也不相信昏厥 |
[05:50] | did you hit your head? | 撞到头了吗 |
[05:51] | i would’ve if this one hadn’t caught me. | 要不是他 就撞到了 |
[05:53] | clark is anemic and guaiac positive, | clark夫人有贫血症状 粪便隐血阳性 |
[05:55] | so there’s definitely some internal bleeding, | 肯定有内出血迹象 |
[05:57] | which looks like it’s coming from a– | 可能是来自… |
[05:58] | friable tumor near the ampulla of vater. | 肝胰壶腹部的易破肿瘤 |
[06:01] | yes,thank you for that,dr.kepner. | 劳您解答 kepner医生 |
[06:03] | swender told us the biopsy showed the cancer was back. | swender医生说 活检显示癌症复发 |
[06:06] | but she said you might be able to take it | 你可能有办法去除 |
[06:07] | there’s a chance i won’t be able to go in as deeply as i’ll need to, | 可能会进不到那么深 |
[06:10] | but i promise to do everything i can. | 但我会尽全力的 |
[06:15] | anything you could do. | 你能做的… |
[06:17] | we appreciate it,dr.webber. | 我们都很感激 webber医生 |
[06:20] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:23] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:31] | i honestly don’t think i need surgery. | 我真不觉得需要手术 |
[06:32] | you do. | 肯定要 |
[06:34] | it doesn’t even hurt that bad. | 根本就不是很疼 |
[06:35] | you have an umbilical hernia. | 脐疝肯定得手术 闭嘴把表填好 |
[06:36] | you need surgery. so shut up and fill out the paperwork. | |
[06:38] | i think surgery’s just gonna make it hurt worse. | 我觉得手术只会让我更痛苦 |
[06:40] | you remember when dad had his gall bladder out? | 还记得爸爸切除胆囊后吗 |
[06:41] | – stop talking and write – write what | – 闭嘴 填表 – 填啥 |
[06:44] | i don’t have insurance. | 我又没保险 |
[06:45] | what am i suppose to write | 还能填啥 |
[06:48] | – ask bailey to do it pro bono. -i can’t ask her to do that. | – 恳求bailey做免费手术 – 不行 |
[06:50] | alex,he’s your brother. | alex 他可是你弟弟 |
[06:51] | evilspawn has a brother? | 小恶魔还有兄弟呀 |
[06:53] | aaron,cristina yang. | 这是aaron 这是cristina yang |
[06:55] | nice to meet you dr yand.i’m aaron karev. | 很高兴见到你yang医生 我是aaron karev |
[06:57] | – oh my god.he’s so ni – be nice. | 天哪 他真友好 |
[07:00] | – why can’t you be nice like your brother – angelspawn? | 你怎么不学学你弟弟 小天使 |
[07:03] | – why can’t you? – fair enough. | – 你呢 – 好吧 |
[07:05] | – uh,mer,what’s up?you called? – ten times. | – mer 你打电话什么事 – 都十次了 |
[07:08] | owen’s still in his dark place,and he’s still not talking, | owen又黑暗了 而且不愿意谈 |
[07:11] | so i turned off my cell in case he would say something,which he didn’t. | 我关了手机等他来倾诉 结果还是没说 |
[07:14] | i hate men. they’re stupid. | 我恨男人 都蠢死了 |
[07:15] | derek asked me to have a baby with him this morning. | 今早derek问我想不想要孩子 |
[07:17] | reallystupid. | 又一个蠢的 |
[07:21] | the pit,with owen and his dark place. | |
[07:27] | – what have we got? – cop with multiple g.s.w.s. | – 什么情况 – 警官 多处枪伤 |
[07:30] | – how many cops did you say? – just one. | – 几个警官 – 一个 |
[07:35] | officer gina thompson,34,g.s.w.s to the hip and chest. | gina thompson警官 34岁 臀部 胸部受枪伤 |
[07:38] | vitals–100 over 70,pulse 118,respiration’s 28. | 体征 血压100/70mmhg 脉搏118次/分 呼吸28次/分 |
[07:42] | that’s quite a police escort there,officer thompson. | 陪你来的警官可真多啊 thompson警官 |
[07:44] | i told those guys i was gonna be fine. | 我告诉他们会没事 |
[07:46] | i wonder why they didn’t believe you. | 看来他们不怎么相信你 |
[07:48] | i been in worse shape. | 更差的情况 我都有过 |
[07:49] | – seriously? – oh,yeah. | – 真的吗 – 当然 |
[07:50] | you should see the other guys. | 你该看看另外几个的情况 |
[07:57] | you took down three guys by yourself? | 你一挑三啊 |
[07:58] | hey,a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do. | 女人能顶半边天 |
[08:00] | am i right,ladies? | 我没说错吧 美女 |
[08:02] | let’s go. | 推进去吧 |
[08:07] | – how many bullet wounds? – four | – 几处枪伤? – 四处 |
[08:08] | – but i’m wondering ifno exit wound for the right leg. – probably busted the femur. | 但我怀疑… |
[08:11] | – and trajectory seems – seems tohave gone upwards. | |
[08:14] | – breath sounds are – all right,three chestwounds can’t be transthoracic | – 呼吸音听起来… – 三处胸腔伤口 无法照心脏超声 |
[08:16] | oh,god,gina,baby. | 天啊 gina宝贝 |
[08:20] | baby, look at you. | 发生了什么 |
[08:21] | i’m ok baby.they’re taking really good care of me. | 没事 亲爱的 医生正在全力救治 |
[08:23] | this is my husband jamie. | 这是我丈夫jamie |
[08:25] | that’s lieutenant moore. | 那是moore副队 |
[08:26] | – so what’d you find out at the scene? | 你们在现场有什么发现 |
[08:27] | you were told to waitrfor backup. | 不是叫你等待支援了吗 |
[08:29] | well, i was first on the scene. i heard a shot.i went in. | 我是第一个到现场 听到枪声就冲进去了 |
[08:31] | you disobeyed a direct order. | 你无视明确指令 |
[08:32] | you endangered your own lifeand everybody | 置自身与全队的危险不顾 |
[08:34] | i took down three menxby myself. | 光我一人就撂倒了三个大汉 |
[08:36] | and you got yourselfsuspended for it. | 你被停职查看了 |
[08:38] | what | 什么 |
[08:39] | it’s going to the review board this afternoon. | 警政厅今天下午会作出决议 |
[08:41] | you’ll be lucky to have a jobby the end of the day. | 饭碗能不能保住就看你造化了 |
[08:43] | – i gotta go defend myself. – i need you to taketa deep breath. | – 我要去为自己申诉 – 你先深呼吸 |
[08:46] | – she’s bleeding into her chest. – all right,pthrow in the chest tube now! | – 她胸腔内部开始积血 – 马上插入胸腔导管 |
[08:48] | get them outta here now! | 让他们立刻出去 |
[08:49] | no,i gotta go.please! | 不 我要去 求你们了 |
[08:51] | all right,gina,just lie back. | 好啦 gina 快躺好 |
[08:53] | all you have to do is breathe. | 只要专注呼吸就好 |
[08:55] | dr.webber,did youconsider doing a whipple on mrs.clark? | webber医生 需要对clark夫人 实施胰头十二指肠切除术吗? |
[08:58] | i did,but sincethe cancer came back, | 已经做过了 但鉴于癌症又复发了 |
[09:01] | i think i can doa local resection and getthe entire visible tumor. | 可以做局部切除术 将整个可见肿瘤摘除 |
[09:06] | – dr.kepner,are we boring you? – no.sir | – kepner医生 为什么心不在焉的 – 我没有 先生 |
[09:09] | i just–i wasn’texpecting chief shepherd | 我没想到sheperd主任 |
[09:11] | to be up in the galleryduring a general surgery. | 会在观察室里观察这么普通的手术 |
[09:14] | but i guess that’sthe chief’s job,right– evaluating,observing? | 但这是他的本职工作 评估观测 |
[09:17] | dr. kepner you’re in my o.r. | kepner医生 你现在在我的手术室里 |
[09:20] | ,and the only one observingand evaluatingyouright now is me. | 我才是唯一观察和评估着你的人 |
[09:25] | yes,sir.i’m sorry,sir. | 我明白了 真抱歉 |
[09:40] | with the orangeor the red? | 橘子是橘红色的吗 |
[09:43] | how’s that? orange and the red. you think it’s gonna work? | 这样搭对吗 |
[09:47] | – dr.bailey,you got a second? – i do.i have a second. | – bailey医生 你有空吗 – 有啊 |
[09:51] | which is why i’m spending it with my child. | 所以我陪着我儿子呢 |
[09:53] | here, look. say “bye-bye, dr. karev.” see him? bye-bye. | 来跟karev医生说再见 |
[10:02] | dr. bailey… | bailey医生 |
[10:04] | my little brother is here,with what looks likea,uh,umbilical hernia. | 我弟弟好像得了是脐疝 |
[10:08] | i didn’t know dr.karevhad a little brother. | 我还不知道karev医生有个弟弟呢 |
[10:10] | did you know dr.karevhad a little brother? | 你知道不 |
[10:13] | he has no money.he doesn’thave insurance,so– | 他既没钱又没社保 所以… |
[10:15] | ah,mommy seeswhere this is going. | 我知道你的小算盘了 |
[10:18] | he–he’d have to have youperform the surgery pro bono. | 他需要您无偿为他手术 |
[10:21] | did youhear that funny word? | 你听到他说的滑稽话了吗 |
[10:24] | pro bono? | 无偿唉 |
[10:25] | mommy’s got a mountainof surgeries to schedule. | 妈咪有一大堆手术 |
[10:28] | does she have timeto do free surgeries? | 有时间无偿手术吗 |
[10:30] | and i’ll scheduleyour surgeries… | 如果可以的话 由我来替您排 |
[10:33] | for the next…weekif you want. | 下个星期的手术 |
[10:35] | you think mommy should fix up dr. karev’s brother… | 妈咪要不要帮他呢 |
[10:38] | and make him feel all better? | 你会不会不开心呢 |
[10:39] | two weeks. | 下两个星期 |
[10:40] | a month. | 整个月 |
[10:42] | well,all right. | 那好吧 |
[10:44] | karev’s brotherin,what,half an hour. | 半小时后我去诊断你弟弟 |
[10:47] | say “bye-bye,dr.karev.”bye-bye. | 跟karev医生说再见 |
[10:51] | i woulda done it anyway,but he just kept talking,didn’t he? | 我又没说不做 是他自己不停地说哟 |
[10:54] | you’re so good. | 你太乖了 |
[10:59] | mr.clark. | clark先生 |
[11:01] | how is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[11:02] | she did great in there. | 她很好 |
[11:03] | the surgery went great. | 手术很顺利 |
[11:05] | we got the tumor all of it with good margins. | 我们完整地将肿瘤取出了 |
[11:08] | oh,thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[11:11] | dr.grey,thank you.thank you so much. | grey医生 太感谢你了 |
[11:13] | my wife keeps telling me… | 我妻子一直叫我… |
[11:16] | i need to be more manlyabout all this. | 拿出男子汉气概来面对这一切 |
[11:19] | i mean,after all,she’s the one with the cancer. | 说到底 她才是病人 |
[11:20] | she’s afraid i’m the onewho won’t make it. | 但她却一直担心我会受不了 |
[11:22] | i thinkpyou’re doing just fine. | 你很棒 |
[11:23] | you both are.would you like to see her? | 你们俩都棒极了 你想见她吗 |
[11:25] | – can i? – she should be waking up any minute. | – 可以了吗 – 她随时都会醒过来 |
[11:28] | how is it your brotheris a surgeon and you waited monthsto take care of this? | 你哥好歹是医生 这病怎么拖这么久 |
[11:33] | i don’t know. | 我也不知道啊 |
[11:34] | karevs are tough. | 大概karevs家的人都很顽强吧 |
[11:36] | i guess five yearsin foster care will do that to you. | 我想是五年寄养看护生涯造就的吧 |
[11:39] | foster care? | 寄养? |
[11:41] | you’re all foster children? | 你们都是寄养儿童吗 |
[11:43] | well,me and amberwere in and out,but alex,he had like… | 我和amber都是进进出出罢了 但alex… |
[11:47] | 17 different foster homesin 5 years. | 在5年里大概换了17个寄养家庭 |
[11:50] | so alex was a foster child? | 那alex也是寄养儿童咯 |
[11:52] | yeah,because my mom was,you know, | 是啊 因为我妈…你们懂的 |
[11:54] | and it was before they had all the medsthat they have today, | 之前的医疗状况也不像现在这么好 |
[11:56] | and she was–i guesss he was doing her best. but my dad, he… | 她应该尽力了吧 但我爸… |
[12:01] | wasn’t a good guy,. | 不是个好人 |
[12:03] | you know… | 就是 |
[12:05] | whatever.and so alex,he gotshipped around a lot. | 不说了 反正alex总是被送来送去 |
[12:10] | and… | 所以… |
[12:11] | he wasa pretty rough kid if you didn’t know him, | 要是跟他不熟 会觉得他很冲 |
[12:13] | so people didn’t like to keep him. | 所以大家都不喜欢他 |
[12:15] | then he ended up in juvie. | 所以后来他进少教所了 |
[12:16] | j-j-juvenile detention? | 少年看护所? |
[12:19] | yeah,’cause my mom,she– . | 是啊 因为我妈有时候… |
[12:21] | buy food,so… | 会忘记做饭 |
[12:25] | he was good,though. | 不过他超厉害的 |
[12:25] | people wouldn’t have even known he was stealing anything | 要不是看了监控录像 |
[12:27] | if it hadn’t been for the video cameras. | 绝不会发现他偷东西 |
[12:28] | how old was he? | 他那时几岁啦 |
[12:30] | mm,11,maybe 12. | 11岁 可能12了 |
[12:33] | hey,what are we doing with 28-07? | 2807的病人怎么处理 |
[12:40] | – dude,are you talking crap in here? – no. | – 老兄 你说了些什么啊 – 没什么 |
[12:42] | – dude,iworkhere.- uh,check the chest tube in 28-07. | – 拜托 我在这工作 – 那就快去检查2807的插管 |
[12:46] | – go. – shut it,aaron. | – 快去 – 别乱说话 aaron |
[12:54] | so what happened after juvie? | 少教所出来以后呢 |
[12:55] | – bailey,i don’t think that alex – mind your business. | – bailey医生 我觉得alex不想… – 不用你管 |
[12:57] | aaron,after juvie? | aaron 之后呢 |
[12:59] | you couldn’t expect me to just sit there with a 10-71 in progress. | 疑犯已经开枪 我怎能坐视不管 |
[13:03] | i had good,solid information the perps were threatening a 2-1-7. | 我有确凿证据 疑犯企图蓄意谋杀 |
[13:06] | uh,we need to take you to surgery. | 我们要进手术室了 |
[13:08] | kenny,did you get that?it was a 10-71. | kenny 记下来了吗 疑犯已经开枪 |
[13:10] | baby, he got that okay? but you gotta go with them. | 他知道了 你去吧 |
[13:11] | wait!look,this is important,okay? | 等会 这很重要的 |
[13:13] | they’re gonna need a statement. | 他们需要陈述事实 |
[13:14] | – baby,that’s what’s important,trying to save your job – jimmy | – 亲爱的 保住工作就那么重要吗 |
[13:17] | listen,every year,you promise me that once you make detective,. | 每年你都承诺 一旦你当上探长 |
[13:21] | buy a house,have a kid and settle down. | 我们就买房子生孩子 安定下来 |
[13:26] | but… | 但是… |
[13:28] | baby,it’s been seven years. | 亲爱的 已经7年了 |
[13:30] | and every time you get close to a promotion, | 每次一接近升迁期 |
[13:31] | you go do something stupid. | 你就玩命做些傻事 |
[13:33] | baby, and now these people are trying to save your life, | – 亲爱的 – 这些医生现在要救你的命 |
[13:35] | and you want ’em to wait. | 你却叫她们等一会儿 |
[13:38] | i’m not gonna stand here and watch you die. | 我不会坐视你这样糟践自己的 |
[13:42] | i want a life with you,baby. | 我想和你共度一生 |
[13:47] | happy,boring life. | 幸福平淡的一生 |
[13:56] | tell me everything you did. | 详细汇报你都做过些什么 |
[13:58] | i was trying to wean her off the ventilator, | 我正准备帮她取下呼吸机 |
[13:59] | but then i realized that she wasn’t breathing on her own. | 突然发现她并不能自主呼吸 |
[14:01] | so i put her back on her previous vent settings. | 所以我帮她调回原有设定 |
[14:04] | wh–dr.webber,what’s happening to her? | webber医生 她怎么了 |
[14:06] | she may have stroked out. | 她可能心脏停搏了 |
[14:09] | and get the scans to shepherd and also run an e.e.g. | 做个ct给sheperd 再做个脑电图 |
[14:13] | we need to find out right away if there’s any brain activity. | 必须弄清大脑是否还有活性 |
[14:16] | if there’s not,then we need– | 若没有 我们必须… |
[14:18] | she–she looks great.oh,thank god. | 她看起来棒极了 谢天谢地 |
[14:23] | dr.grey told me you got the tumor. | grey医生说你取出了肿瘤 |
[14:25] | thank you so much,dr.webber. | 太感谢你了 webber医生 |
[14:27] | can i wake her? | 我能叫醒她吗 |
[14:30] | sweetheart? | 宝贝 |
[14:34] | you still sleeping? | 还睡着吗 |
[14:38] | the doctors said you did great in there. | 医生说你棒极了 |
[14:41] | honey? | 亲爱的 |
[14:44] | you awake? | 你醒着吗 |
[14:46] | alison? | |
[14:48] | alison? | |
[14:51] | oh,the patient’s had a massive hemorrhage. | 病人大量出血 |
[14:53] | look,you see here? | 看见没 |
[14:55] | the left temporal lobe? | 左颞叶 |
[14:57] | the hemorrhage,it’s it looks like it | 出血点看起来… |
[14:58] | wow.that bleed is huge. | 出血好严重 |
[15:02] | – what? – you look even prettier in your scrubs. | – 怎么了 – 你穿手术服更漂亮 |
[15:06] | what are you gonna do about your giant stroke? | 这中风你怎么处理 |
[15:08] | nothing. | 什么都不做 |
[15:09] | nothing? | 什么都不? |
[15:10] | clark has a left temporal lobe hemorrhage | clark是由暂时的左脑叶出血 |
[15:12] | that’s extended into the ventricular system. | 扩大到了脑室系统 我们无能为力 |
[15:16] | – want to get a cup of coffee? – only if you keep telling me how pretty i am? | – 喝杯咖啡? – 只要你继续说我有多漂亮 |
[15:21] | i’ve got three bowelinjuries here. – you got anything, avery? | 我找到三处肠部伤口 你找到什么不 |
[15:23] | i found what did the damage. | 我找到了受伤的原因 |
[15:24] | – what you see the bullet? – lodged near the liver. | – 你找到子弹了? – 卡在肝脏附近 |
[15:29] | teddy,i’m looking at a devastator. | teddy 这就是个破坏者 |
[15:32] | what?what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:33] | it means be careful | 意思是要小心 |
[15:34] | they’re sharp like shrapnel and they explode on impact. | 它们像弹片那么锋利 一碰就炸 |
[15:37] | can you imagine going to work every day knowing | 你能想像每天去工作 |
[15:38] | you’re gonna end up on the wrong side of a gun? | 都要担心会死在枪下吗 |
[15:40] | i know.she is awesome. | 我懂 她很棒 |
[15:43] | and now her husband wants her to give it all up? | 可现在她丈夫希望她放弃一切 |
[15:44] | he’s all like,”let’s start popping out babies | – 就像… – 我们生孩子吧 否则我就离开你 |
[15:47] | why does it have to be one or the other? | 为什么必须做二选一 |
[15:48] | because you don’t have kids if you’re facing mortar fire every day. | 如果你每天面对迫击炮 就不会想要孩子 |
[15:51] | – it screws with your head. – is that why you don’t have ’em–iraq? | – 醒醒吧 – 所以你没有孩子 伊拉克的关系? |
[15:54] | well,first it was residency,and then it was iraq, | 开始是实习 后来是伊拉克 |
[15:57] | and now it’s,i don’t know,waiting for the right guy? | 现在不知道 等白马王子吧 |
[16:02] | you want to have kids? | 你想要孩子? |
[16:03] | wait.you don’t? | 你不想? |
[16:04] | have you met me?no. | 你刚认识我吗 当然不想 |
[16:10] | okay,we’re done here. | 这部分好了 |
[16:13] | – i think i feel it. – feel what? | – 我想我感觉到了 – 感觉到什么 |
[16:15] | the bullet.it’s right next to the heart. | 子弹 在心脏的右边 |
[16:18] | there’s still some bleeding.don’t worry.i got it. | 还在出血 不过不用担心 我拿到了 |
[16:19] | no,no,no,don’t!don’t touch it! | 不要去碰它 |
[16:21] | – oh,god!damn it,cristina.- what–what happened?what just happened? | – 天哪 糟糕 cristina – 怎么了 |
[16:24] | you essentially fired a bullet into that patient’s chest is what you did. | 你刚刚等于往病人的胸口开了一枪 |
[16:31] | that’s my intestine? | 这是我的肠子? |
[16:32] | yeah,and that part right there is supposed to be on the inside of the membrane, | 是的 这个部分应该在膜内 |
[16:35] | not the outside. | 而不是膜外 |
[16:36] | dude,that is sick. | 哥们 真恶心 |
[16:38] | can i get a copy of one of these? i want to hang it from my fridge. | 复制一份给我 我贴冰箱上 |
[16:40] | uh,hey,are we doing consults at the desk nowadays? | 我们现在变成在桌旁会诊了吗 |
[16:43] | ’cause i kinda need to use the computer. | 我需要用一下电脑 |
[16:44] | oh,this is alex’s brother. | 这是alex的弟弟 |
[16:46] | aaron, this is arizona robbins. | airen 这是arizona robbins |
[16:48] | oh,nice to meet you. | 真高兴认识你 |
[16:49] | how come i didn’t meet you at the wedding? | 在婚礼上 我怎么没见过你呢 |
[16:50] | robbins– oh,that’s right,that’s right. | – 实际上 robbins医生 – 是的 |
[16:52] | no one’s family came.last-minute switcheroo and all that. | 谁的家人都没来 最后时刻突然就成了 |
[16:55] | – what wedding? – uh,alex and izzie’s no one’s. | 什么婚礼 |
[16:58] | alex got married? | alex结婚了? |
[16:59] | i’m just gonna go use the computer over there. | 我要过去用一下电脑了 |
[17:02] | bye. | 再见 |
[17:03] | he got married and he didn’t even call us? | 他结婚了 却没有跟我们说一声 |
[17:05] | no,it–it–it sounds weird, | 听起来确实很奇怪 |
[17:07] | but it was totally a spur-of-the-moment thing, | 但那确实是临时起意的 |
[17:09] | – you know, because of the cancer. – alex has cancer? | – 因为癌症 – alex得了癌症? |
[17:11] | lexie– no,izzie has cancer. | – 不 izzie得了癌症 |
[17:13] | – who’s izzie? – alex’s wife. | – izzie是谁 – alex的老婆啊 |
[17:14] | but…she’s not really his wife anymore. | 不过…她现在不再是他的老婆了 |
[17:17] | it’s–you know,i-i really,i wouldn’t worry about it. | 我确实…不用担心的 |
[17:19] | they got divorced? | 他们离婚了? |
[17:20] | no,but they a– well,s-she left. | 没有 不过他们…她离开了 |
[17:23] | and then,you know,she came back. | 然后 她又回来了 |
[17:25] | but he didn’t really think it was the right thing–okay. | 但他觉得那样不太好 |
[17:26] | lexie.stop talking. | lexie 住嘴 |
[17:31] | you guys all right up there? | 你们那部分好了吗? |
[17:32] | there is shrapnel everywhere. | 四处都有破损 |
[17:33] | i was going for the bleeder. | 我在找出血点 |
[17:34] | i was going i didn’t even touch the bullet. | 我根本都没碰到子弹 我发誓我都不知道发生了什么 |
[17:37] | when your commanding officer tells you to stand down,you stand down. | 指挥官不让你做 你就不要做 |
[17:40] | give me that. | 把那给我 |
[17:42] | i’m not in the army and you’re not my commanding officer. | 我不是在部队 你也不是我的指挥官 |
[17:45] | dr.altman and i are your attending. | altman医生和我是主治医生 |
[17:47] | and you are our subordinate. | 你是我们的下属 |
[17:49] | you do exactly as we say even if you do not agree. | 你要完全按我们说的做 即使你不同意 |
[17:51] | because we know more than you do. | 因为我们懂的比你多 |
[17:53] | for example,we know that devastator bullets have chemicals in them, | 比如我们知道破坏性子弹内有化学物质 |
[17:56] | and sometimes they do not detonate on impact. | 有时撞击它们也不会爆炸 |
[17:58] | sometimes the heat from that bovie is enough to make them explode. | 有时只是电烧灼器的热量就能引爆它们 |
[18:02] | do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[18:03] | dr.yang,do you understand? | yang医生 你明白吗 |
[18:05] | hunt,i would’ve done the same thing yang did. | hunt 我也会像yang那么做的 |
[18:07] | anybody would. | 任何人都会 |
[18:08] | if it’s a bleeder the damage is already done. | – 如果是出血点… – 损伤已经造成了 再吵都没意义 |
[18:11] | let’s just fix it. | 我们修补好就行了 |
[18:13] | yang,i need your hands right now,right here. | yang 现在过来帮我 |
[18:16] | – okay,you see this? – hold it. | 好 你看到了嘛 拿着 |
[18:22] | dude,how could you not have told me you got married? | 兄弟 你怎么连结婚都不告诉我 |
[18:25] | – you told him? – it wasn’t me. | – 你跟他说的? – 不是我 |
[18:28] | – w-well,some of it was,but- it was arizona robbins,and it was an accident. | – 只是一部分 – 是arizona不小心说的 |
[18:32] | yeah,she figured your own brother would already know that you married somebody, | 她认为你的亲弟弟早已知道你结婚了 |
[18:35] | but,hey– see,this is why i didn’t want to tell you, | 看到没 所以我不想告诉你 |
[18:36] | because i knew you’d make a big deal out | 因为我知道你会小题大做 |
[18:37] | it is a big deal. you get married on the spur of the moment, | 这是大事情 你临时起意结婚了 |
[18:40] | – you walk out on your wife – i did not walk out on my wife. | – 你离开了你的老婆 – 我没有离开我老婆 |
[18:42] | she walked out on me. | 是她离开了我 |
[18:44] | you have any idea what mom’s gonna do when she finds out? | 你难道不知道 如果妈妈知道会怎样? |
[18:46] | she’s gonna go off her meds. | 她会从床上跳起来 |
[18:47] | she’s not gonna do anything because you’re not gonna tell her,all right? | 她不会怎么样 因为你不会去告诉她 |
[18:49] | you’re gonna get your free surgery,you’re gonna get back in your truck, | 你做完免费手术 然后回你的车上 |
[18:52] | and you’re gonna get the hell outta here. | 然后给我离开这里 |
[18:55] | fine, you know what? i don’t need your free surgery. | 跟你讲 我不需要你的免费手术 |
[18:58] | i’ll see ya. | 再见 |
[18:59] | – aaron,stop. – you’re not going anywhere. | – aaron 停下 – 你哪儿都不许去 |
[19:00] | i don’t need your crap! | 我不需要你废话 |
[19:02] | you walk out on us,you walk out on your wife? | 你离开了我们 离开了你老婆 |
[19:05] | like father,like son. | 有其父必有其子 |
[19:07] | take that back. | 收回这句话 |
[19:13] | alex! | |
[19:16] | – alex – get off me,man! | – 放开我 |
[19:17] | – what are you two fools- oh,no,this is not hap–alex! | – 你们两个蠢货 给我收手 |
[19:20] | karev! what the hell is your problem, man?! | 放开 |
[19:25] | – you are! – hey, hey, hey! – you hitting people now, too? you really did turn into dad. | – 你发什么神经 – 你还打人 真成咱爸了 |
[19:27] | walk away.alex,walk away.just walk away. | 先离开 alex |
[19:33] | – um, give him some space okay? don’t follow him. – okay. | – 给他点空间 不要跟着他 – 好 |
[19:35] | hey,uh,i need a gurney. | 我需要一张轮床 |
[19:37] | – run,honey. – right away. | – 快去 – 这就去 |
[19:39] | she could wake up,right? | 她会醒过来的 对不对 |
[19:41] | i mean,people wake up from comas all the time. | 人们都会从昏迷中醒过来的 |
[19:44] | i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:45] | your wife’s coma is irreversible. | 你妻子不会醒来 |
[19:48] | dr.grey,would you explain it,please? | grey医生 请你解释一下吧 |
[19:53] | clark’s scans showed a massive hemorrhage in her brain. | clark的扫描显示 她脑部大出血 |
[19:56] | and the e.e.g.showed minimal brain activity. | 脑电图显示大脑活动匮乏 |
[20:01] | but that means there’s hope,right? | 但也有希望吧 |
[20:03] | at least there’s activity. | 至少还是有活动的 |
[20:06] | and–and her heart is still beating. | 然且…她的心脏还在跳动啊 |
[20:08] | only because the mechanical ventilator is breathing for her. | 只是机器在帮她呼吸 |
[20:12] | when we turn the machine off, | 当我们把机器关了 |
[20:14] | the heart won’t get the oxygen it needs,and it will stop. | 心脏没有充足的氧气 就会停止 |
[20:17] | why would you turn it off? | 为什么要关 |
[20:18] | people can live for years on these machines. | 靠这机器 人们可以多活好几年 |
[20:20] | clark,the advanced directive your wife signed | clark 你妻子签署了事先声明 |
[20:24] | specifically requested no mechanical ventilation. | 明确要求不要机械呼吸器 |
[20:27] | she filled that form out three years ago | 这是她三年前填写的 |
[20:29] | when the cancer was first diagnosed. | 那时刚诊断出癌症 |
[20:30] | the doctor told her she had six months to live. | 医生说她活不过六个月 |
[20:32] | and she held on for another three years. | 但她却挺了三年 |
[20:35] | she’ll come back from this,too.you’ll see. | 她这次也会挺过来的 你们看着吧 |
[20:38] | you can’t unplug her. | 你不能就这样让她死 |
[20:40] | legally,we don’t have a choice,sir. | 法律上说 我们别无选择 |
[20:43] | she’s my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[20:45] | it’s my choice. | 是我做选择 |
[20:46] | it’s your wife’s choice… | 是你妻子做选择 |
[20:48] | and she made it three years ago. | 她三年前就决定了 |
[20:53] | – you said the surgery went fine. – that’s what you said. it did. but– | – 你说手术很成功 – 确实很成功 |
[20:57] | – but – no,no,you’re not a doctor. | – 但是… – 不 你根本不是医生 |
[20:59] | you’re a child! | 你是个小孩子 |
[21:01] | and you’re useless! | 你根本就没用 |
[21:02] | i’m done talking with you. | 我不会再跟你说话了 |
[21:04] | i’m done talking with all of you. | 懒的理你们 |
[21:06] | who’s in charge here? | 这里谁负责 |
[21:15] | he protected me my whole life,you know? | 他保护了我一辈子 |
[21:17] | kicked my dad’s ass so hard,the son of a bitch never came back. | 把我爸狠狠教训了一顿 再也没有回来 |
[21:22] | i always thought he did that for me. | 我一直以为他那是为了我 |
[21:23] | but maybe he just likes throwing punches. | 但或许他就是爱打架斗殴吧 |
[21:25] | aaron,i like you. | aaron 我喜欢你 |
[21:26] | i do,but you can’t talk about my friend that way.okay? | 真的 但你不能这么说我朋友 好吗 |
[21:30] | i need you to count backwards from ten for me,okay? | 我要你从十倒数 好吗 |
[21:32] | okay. | 好的 |
[21:34] | ten. | |
[21:36] | nine. | |
[21:38] | eight. | |
[21:40] | that’s it. | 好了 |
[21:42] | a junkie dad,a crackpot mom,and somehow karev stillbecame a doctor. | 老爸吸毒老妈发疯 karev还是成了医生 |
[21:48] | i’m not easily impressed,but i’m impressed. | 我一般不佩服别人 但这我不得不佩服 |
[21:51] | uh,prep him.we’ll go scrub. | 给他准备好 我们去换衣服 |
[21:53] | yes,doctor. | 是的 医生 |
[22:00] | dr.grey. | grey医生 |
[22:01] | we’re meeting gary clark in shepherd’s office. | 我们要在shepherd的办公室 和gary clark见面 |
[22:04] | five minutes. | 五分钟后 |
[22:12] | i told a patient’s husband that… | 我跟病人的丈夫说 |
[22:14] | she was fine,that her surgery went perfectly. | 她很好 手术很顺利 |
[22:18] | and the next thing we know,she has a stroke, | 紧接着 她就中风了 |
[22:20] | and we are supposed to just unplug her. | 我们应该拔掉维生设备 |
[22:24] | and i know–i know that i am supposed to toughen up. | 我知道我应该强硬一些 |
[22:26] | i know that i am supposed to not care, | 我知道我不该在乎 但… |
[22:28] | h-how do you not care? | 怎么能不在乎呢 |
[22:40] | it’s the hardest part of the job… | 这是这份工作最困难的 |
[22:42] | the very hardest part. | 最最困难的部分 |
[22:45] | how did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[22:48] | how did you learn? | 你怎么学会的 |
[22:51] | i’m still learning. | 我还在学习 |
[22:59] | why is her bp still low? | 为什么血压还很低 |
[23:00] | is she still bleeding up there? | 她还在出血吗 |
[23:01] | no,i got it under control. | 没有 我控制住了 |
[23:03] | we’ve had l.r. | 我们做了部分肝切除 |
[23:04] | and blood hanging since we got here,is her liver still bleeding? | 一直在输血 她肝脏还出血吗 |
[23:06] | no,i think we got it. | 不 我想已经处理了 |
[23:07] | no,dr.hunt,dr.torres is right. | 不 hunt医生 torres医生说得对 |
[23:08] | there’s still bleeding in the retroperitoneum. | 腹膜后腔仍在出血 |
[23:10] | we need a retractor in here. | 我们需要牵引器 |
[23:11] | that’s a lot of blood.avery,get in there,suction. | 失血很多 avery 抽吸一下 |
[23:14] | i can’t see past the clots.avery? | 血块挡住视线了 avery |
[23:15] | the suction’s clogging now. | 抽血也堵住了 |
[23:16] | let’s use our hands and scoop. | 用手 |
[23:18] | – come on.let’s get in there. – did you check the uterine artery? | – 快点 – 你检查过子宫动脉了吗 |
[23:21] | down to 64 over 32. | 血压降至64/32 |
[23:23] | we gotta stop this thing or we’re gonna lose | 我们得止住血 不然她就活不成了 |
[23:24] | if we hadn’t been distracted by artillery, | 如果没被弹幕分散注意力的话… |
[23:27] | hunt,not now. | hunt 别抱怨了 |
[23:56] | at that was,um… | 刚才是我们的错 |
[23:58] | we were speaking in shorthand. | 我们讲的军方速记语 |
[24:00] | we forget sometimes that you guys are civilians | 我们有时候忘记了你们是平民 |
[24:02] | and that you don’t know about ballistics. | 不懂弹道学 |
[24:03] | no, it’s not just that. it was… | 不止是这样 |
[24:08] | it’s not the first time. | 这不是第一次了 |
[24:11] | he has been through so much. | – 他… – 他经历了很多 |
[24:18] | it’s not like he talks about it. | 他却不想谈那些事 |
[24:20] | he can’t. | 他做不到 |
[24:22] | i mean,i can’t talk about it either most days. | 我一般也没法谈论那些事 |
[24:24] | owen had it worse than me. | 但owen更严重 |
[24:27] | he has it worse. | 他更严重 |
[24:29] | he’s triggered.right now, | 他被激发了 |
[24:30] | he’s triggered,and his triggers might never go away. | 他被激发了 或许诱因永远不会消失 |
[24:33] | i mean,they’ll get better over time, | 我是说 过段时间总会好的 |
[24:34] | if you give him time,which you should,because he is in love with you. | 你应该给他时间 因为他爱你 |
[24:39] | he just needs time. | 他需要时间 |
[24:42] | he needs therapy. | 他需要治疗 |
[24:43] | i-i keep telling him to go to dr. wyatt– | 我一直让他去看wyatt医生 |
[24:44] | no,don’t–don’t– don’t do that. | 不 别这么做 |
[24:47] | he won’t go if you tell him to. | 如果你让他去 他是不会去的 |
[24:48] | he’s very… | 他很… |
[24:50] | he’s a guy that way,a man. | 他是那样的男人 |
[24:54] | don’t ever tell him what to do. | 别和他说应该怎么做 |
[24:55] | just tell him how you feel. | 跟他说说你的感受就好 |
[25:06] | when’s the best time to have kids? | 什么时候生孩子最好 |
[25:10] | is never. | 永远别生最好 |
[25:16] | well,you asked. | 干嘛啦 你自己问的嘛 |
[25:17] | – well,yeah,but– they cry all the time,nonstop. | – 没错 但是… – 他们啼哭不止 |
[25:21] | they never sleep. | 他们从不好好睡觉 |
[25:23] | they’re terrible conversationalists. | 他们不会好好说话 |
[25:24] | and they take everything you’ve got | 而且他们会拿走你的一切 |
[25:26] | all your time,all your focus,all your patience, | 你一切的时间 精力 耐心 睡眠 |
[25:29] | all your sleep everything till you got nothing left for you. | 直到你精疲力尽 |
[25:36] | but this morning… | 然而今天早晨… |
[25:38] | little tuck woke me up . | 小tuck用他的小鼻子抵住我的鼻子 |
[25:39] | putting his nose up against mine | |
[25:43] | his cold,little nose. | 他凉凉的小鼻子 |
[25:45] | and he goes “wake up”. | 他说 快醒醒 |
[25:49] | and he got the “k” sound in “wake.” | 他说的是 快醒醒哦 |
[25:52] | see,up until today,he’d say “d” instead ” “wade up. | 而今天之前 他总是发错音 说”快心心” |
[25:58] | girl,him nailing that “k” sound… | 伙计 他终于发对音了 |
[26:02] | it’s the pride i felt, | 我感觉到无比骄傲 |
[26:04] | the irrational unbridled, joy… | 无比喜悦 |
[26:09] | well,it’s at least as good as any whipple. | 就好像做了个胰十二指肠切除术 |
[26:12] | look,if you’re waiting for the perfect time to have kids, | 如果你一直在等 要孩子的好时机 |
[26:15] | you’re never going to have kids. | 你不会有孩子的 |
[26:27] | hey. | |
[26:29] | aaron’s surgery went well. | aaron的手术很顺利 |
[26:32] | his hernia defect was fairly large, | 他的疝气是很严重 |
[26:35] | but bailey was able to use mesh to bridge it. | 不过bailey用网片修复了 |
[26:42] | he’ll be waking up in a few minutes if you want to stop by. | 你想去看看吗 他一会就会醒的 |
[26:53] | clark,i’m deeply sorry for your for your loss. | clark先生 你痛失所爱我非常遗憾 |
[26:57] | no,don’t–don’t speak about my wife as if she’s dead. | 别说得我妻子好像已经死了一样 |
[27:02] | she’s still here.she could wake up. | 她还在的 她能醒过来 |
[27:07] | she’s not gonna wake up, mr. clark. | 她不会醒来了 clark先生 |
[27:09] | clark,not with the brain damage she suffered. | 她大脑损伤太严重了 |
[27:11] | you don’t know that. | 你怎么知道不会 |
[27:12] | clark,if we don’t obey your wife’s directive, | clark先生 如果我们不按你妻子的指令做 |
[27:15] | if we ignore her wishes– | 如果我们无视她的意愿 |
[27:17] | – she signed that form three years ago – her health will deteriorate. | – 她是三年前填的表格 – 她毫无知觉 |
[27:19] | she’ll lose body mass.she’ll have no immune system. | 她失去了身体机能 她没有免疫系统 |
[27:22] | she’ll require around-the-clock care, | 她需要时时照料 |
[27:25] | and that can become very expensive very quickly. | 你需要付高昂的费用 |
[27:27] | i don’t care about that. | 我不在乎 |
[27:29] | it’ll be no life for either of you. | 这样你和你妻子都不能好好活着 |
[27:32] | and that’s why your wife signed the advanced directive. | 这就是你妻子签下了事先指令的原因 |
[27:36] | she didn’t want to have to live her life this way. | 她不希望这样活着 |
[27:38] | and she didn’t want you to live your life this way either. | 她也不希望你这样活着 |
[27:40] | don’t you speak for my wife. | 你凭什么代表我妻子的想法 |
[27:43] | don’t you dare speak for my wife. | 你怎么敢代表我妻子说话 |
[27:46] | clark,but the ethics committee has reviewed your case. | clark先生 伦理委员会已经核查了 |
[27:50] | we are bound by law to obey her wishes. | 我们必须执行她的意愿 |
[27:55] | if you unplug my wife… | 如果你们拔了她的机器 |
[27:59] | you’ll be killing her. | 你们是在谋杀她 |
[28:05] | i’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[28:08] | to say good-bye. | 你可以打电话给家人 来向她道别 |
[28:15] | there’s no one to call. | 没有别人 |
[28:17] | we didn’t have any family. | 我们没有家人 |
[28:19] | it was just us. | 就我们俩 |
[28:22] | we didn’t have any kids. | 我们没有孩子 |
[28:28] | it’s just me. | 只剩下我 |
[28:53] | he’s my sister’s husband. | 他是我姐夫 |
[28:55] | excuse me? | 什么 |
[28:56] | don’t play stupid. | 别跟我装傻 |
[28:57] | i’m not playing stupid. | 我没有装傻 |
[28:58] | i am stupid. | 我是真的傻 |
[28:59] | i’m stupid and i’m humiliated . | 我很傻 而且我很惭愧 |
[29:02] | i’m sorry. | 我实在很抱歉 |
[29:03] | i’ve never felt anything… | 我从来没有这样的感觉… |
[29:07] | i’ve never felt like this before. | 以前从没有过这样的感觉 |
[29:09] | so i-if you could just please forget what you saw, | 你能不能就当从来没看到 |
[29:11] | because i promise,you will never see it again, | 我保证 不会再这样了 |
[29:13] | and–and we–we can just go back to being doctors. | 我们可以继续只是医生而已 |
[29:17] | please. | 求你了 |
[29:20] | this day sucks.ihatethis day. | 今天太杯具了 我恨杯具 |
[29:23] | oh,god. | 上帝啊 |
[29:36] | you don’t have to be here.you can go. | 你没有必要陪我的 你可以走的 |
[29:38] | i’m just making sure you don’t croak,and then i’m outta here. | 我只是来看看你死没死 然后就走了 |
[29:45] | saved my ass every day when were kids. | 小时候 你天天护着我 |
[29:49] | you were a better parent than mom and dad put together. | 如同爸妈 |
[29:55] | and every day,i feel bad for amber that she has just me instead of you. | 每天我都替amber不值 因为陪她身边的是我 不是你 |
[30:01] | what happened to you,man? | 你怎么了 |
[30:04] | i send you money every month. | 我每个月都给你寄钱 |
[30:06] | i send mom her meds. | 给妈妈寄药 |
[30:12] | you want that to stop? | 这些你都不想要了 |
[30:16] | i am this close to being a real surgeon. | 我就快当上外科医生了 |
[30:20] | i-i can’t be in that and do this. | 我现在没法身兼两职 |
[30:27] | i can’t. | 我做不了 |
[30:33] | amber’s a good kid. | amber是个好孩子 |
[30:37] | she turned out okay.you’d like her. | 她还是不错的 你会喜欢她的 |
[30:42] | you turned out okay,too,aaron. | 你也是不错的 aaron |
[30:48] | i’m sorry your wife left you… | 很遗憾你老婆离开了你 |
[30:50] | or got cancer or whatever. | 还患上了癌症啥的 |
[30:56] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:05] | we repaired the damage to your liver and intestine, | 我们修复了你的肝脏跟大肠 |
[31:08] | cleaned out your fractured hip and fixed your lung. | 清理了断裂的臀部 修复了你的肺 |
[31:13] | there was a bullet,and some shrapnel near your heart. | 你心脏旁边有颗子弹跟些弹片 |
[31:16] | – oh,my god. – but dr.altman was able to repair all the damage. | – 天啊 – 不过altman医生都做了修复 |
[31:20] | thank you.thank you all so much. | 谢谢你 真的非常感谢 |
[31:22] | honestly,i-i don’t even know what to say. | 说真的 我都不知道说什么好了 |
[31:27] | there–there was,uh,there were complications,gina. | 手术中间…出了并发症 gina |
[31:31] | there was a lot of bleeding in the abdomen. | 你腹部大量出血 |
[31:34] | the uterine artery was involved. | 尿道也是 |
[31:38] | we were able to stop the bleed, but… | 我们止住了血 可是… |
[31:41] | in order to do that,we had to… | 可是要这么做 我们就得… |
[31:44] | remove your uterus. | 移除你的子宫 |
[31:47] | what? | 什么 |
[31:52] | we had to perform a hysterectomy. | 我们不得已做了子宫切除 |
[31:54] | i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:56] | we can’t have kids? | 我们不能有孩子了? |
[32:05] | i’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[32:09] | we can never have kids? | 我们完全没可能有孩子了? |
[32:14] | – oh,god. – baby,it’s okay. | – 天啊 – 宝贝 没事的 |
[32:16] | it’s all right,baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[32:21] | it’s okay,baby.baby,it’s okay. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[32:37] | how long has he been there? | 他这样多久了 |
[32:39] | about three hours. | 有三个小时了 |
[32:41] | it’s time. | 是时候了 |
[32:44] | see it through. | 动手吧 |
[33:00] | mr.clark. | clark先生 |
[33:02] | no,please. | 求你不要 |
[33:12] | i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:17] | i keep telling myself . | 我一直跟自己说 她可能会醒过来的 |
[33:24] | once you turn off the respirator. | 你一关掉呼吸器 就没可能了 |
[33:28] | there is a chance… | 哪怕只是1%的可能 |
[33:36] | even if it’s just less than a 1% chance… that she’ll start breathing again,right? | 她还是有可能再呼吸的 对吗 |
[33:43] | miracles do happen. | 这世界有奇迹 |
[33:46] | that’s what–that’s what she always says. | 她常常这么说 |
[33:52] | please. | 求你了 |
[33:54] | please,darling,wake up. | 求你了 亲爱的 醒醒 |
[33:58] | p-please. | 求你了 |
[34:00] | i am so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[34:08] | please.please. | 求你了 |
[34:11] | please,please wake up. | 求你了 醒醒 |
[34:13] | please wake up. | 求你醒过来吧 |
[34:16] | pl– please wake up. | 求你了 醒醒 |
[34:19] | please wake up. | 求你醒过来吧 |
[34:42] | were you checking up on me in that surgery today? | 今天做手术的时候你来查我班? |
[34:44] | no,i wasn’t checking up on you.i was observing. | 不 我不是查你班 我是在观察 |
[34:47] | you know that’s the closest i get to an o.r.these days? | 我这些日子就只能离手术室那么近了 |
[34:51] | i’m gonna choose to believe you on that. | 我就当做我信你了吧 |
[34:57] | they were married 32 years. | 他们结了32年婚 |
[35:00] | there was nothing you could’ve done. | 你帮不上什么忙了 |
[35:04] | i’m going home to my wife. you should do the same thing. | 我回我老婆那了 你也回吧 |
[35:12] | looking good,gina. | 气色不错啊 gina |
[35:13] | you’re gonna be back on the beat in no time. | 你立马就能回岗了 |
[35:17] | that’s what they call it,right,the beat? | 是这么叫的吧 回岗 |
[35:19] | yes, they do, and no, she won’t. | 是的 不过她不回了 |
[35:21] | jimmy and i talked about it.i’m quitting. | jimmy跟我谈了下 我要辞职了 |
[35:23] | – what? – why? | – 什么 – 为什么 |
[35:24] | well,’cause jimmy’s right. | 因为jimmy是对的 |
[35:26] | and i love it. | 我爱我的工作 |
[35:29] | but i love my husband,too. | 可我也爱我老公 |
[35:30] | and what,we’re gonna adopt ten haitian orphans or something? | 我们去领养10名海地孤儿什么的 |
[35:34] | eight. | 8名 |
[35:35] | – well congratulation – thank you. | – 那恭喜了 – 谢谢 |
[35:38] | gina. | |
[35:40] | i want you to know,i did the best i could with the review board. | 我跟你说 我花尽全力跟上头游说了 |
[35:42] | – josh,it’s okay – and they want you back on the job. | – josh 没事的 – 然后他们想要你回去工作 |
[35:48] | are you kidding me? | 你没耍我吧 |
[35:49] | welcome back,officer thompson. | 欢迎回归 thompson警长 |
[35:52] | – oh,my god. – hey,look out now.watch out. | – 天啊 – 小心点哟 |
[35:53] | oh,my god.oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[35:59] | thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[36:16] | where’s aaron? | aaron咧 |
[36:17] | he went back to iowa. | 他回爱荷华了 |
[36:19] | you let him drive after surgery? | 刚做完手术 你还让他开车 |
[36:21] | i’m not his dad. | 我又不是他爸 |
[36:23] | he’s got my number. | 他有我电话 |
[36:25] | you know you’re nothing like your father,right? | 你一点也不像你爸 你知道的吧 |
[36:29] | you’re nothing like your mother. | 你也一点也不像你妈 |
[36:36] | you’re good. | 你很好 |
[36:37] | so you’d be good. | 所以你以后也会很好 |
[36:39] | you’d be a good mom. | 你会是个好妈妈 |
[36:42] | it’s the most important job in the world. | 这是世界上最重要的工作 |
[36:46] | you probablyshould need a license to do it. | 你也许需要考个证 来证明可以胜任 |
[36:49] | but then most of us wouldn’t even pass the written exam. | 不过大部分人 连笔试都过不了 |
[37:01] | you ever wonder if moisturizer really works? | 润肤露管不管用 你想过没 |
[37:03] | i mean,what’s in the stuff? | 这里面到底是啥东西 |
[37:04] | i’m a doctor,and i haven’t even heard of half of it. | 我是个医生 好多配料却没听过 |
[37:07] | uh,”dimethicone. | 呃 二甲基硅油 |
[37:09] | ” no idea. | 搞不懂 |
[37:10] | “distearyldim-dimo”– hmm. | 阳离子界…面 |
[37:12] | i–yeah,i can’t even pronounce that.so… | 我连读都不会读 |
[37:15] | – “disteary” – i want to have a baby. | – 双十八烷基 – 我想要个孩子 |
[37:19] | and i-i can’t talk about lotion or pound cake or anything else, | 我没法跟你聊润肤露 或者磅蛋糕 |
[37:22] | because you don’t want to have a baby,and i do. | 因为你不想要孩子 可是我想 |
[37:32] | we’re gonna talk about it. | 我们要认真谈谈了 |
[37:34] | yeah. | 对 |
[37:37] | we are gonna talk about it. | 我们要认真谈谈了 |
[37:40] | some people are naturals. | 有些人天生是能手 |
[37:42] | they were born to do it. | 能力与生俱来 |
[37:44] | some have other gifts. | 而有的人另有天赋 |
[37:48] | oh,you’re making dinner. | 你在做晚饭 |
[37:50] | it’s just pasta. | 就意大利面 |
[37:55] | it smells good. | 好香 |
[37:56] | are you baking bread? | 你在烤面包? |
[38:04] | you said you don’t want to have kids. | 你说你不想要孩子 |
[38:08] | what? | 什么 |
[38:12] | oh,the sausages are burning. | 香肠要焦了 |
[38:13] | no,they’re fine. | 没事的 |
[38:14] | no,they’re burning. | 不对 烧焦了 |
[38:15] | cristina,listen,they’re fine. | cristina 听着 香肠没事 |
[38:19] | damn it! | 靠! |
[38:23] | i am sorry | 对不起 |
[38:31] | are you scared of me? | 你怕我? |
[38:42] | i don’t want to be. | 我不想的 |
[38:51] | i have to go back to dr.wyatt. | 我得再去见wyatt医生了 |
[39:01] | it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:03] | it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:08] | biology dictates,you don’t have to do it alone. | 好消息是 生物学说 这事你不用一个人挑着 |
[39:13] | hey. | |
[39:14] | hey. | |
[39:19] | i don’t want you to be alone. | 我不想你孤零零一个 |
[39:23] | if anything should happen to me… | 也不想这种事发生在我身上 |
[39:27] | i don’t want you to be alone. just be you. | 我不想剩你孤零零一个人活着 |
[39:32] | well,we would make pretty babies. | 我们会生漂亮的小孩 |
[39:35] | so you’re thinking about it,then? | 那你现在在考虑了? |
[39:37] | oh,i’m thinking about it. | 我有在考虑 |
[39:39] | you can waste your whole life wondering… | 你不能一辈子都在犹豫 |
[39:42] | but the only way to find out what kind of parent you’d be . | 想要知道你到底会是怎样的家长 |
[39:45] | is to finally stop talking about it… | 就别总是口头上念着 |
[39:48] | but we’re not making babies right now. | 不过我们可不是现在就开始造人 |
[39:50] | we’re practicing. | 我们先练习 |
[39:51] | it’s very important to practice. | 练习很重要 |
[39:55] | and just do it. | 开始行动 |
[40:03] | oh,you taste good. | 你味道好赞 |
[40:07] | you have no idea how good you taste. | 你都不知道 你味道有多赞 |
[40:12] | oh,mark,i– ohh,i’m really,really… | mark 我真的… |
[40:17] | enjoying myself with you. | 很喜欢跟你在一起 |
[40:23] | i need to be honest about something. | 我得跟你坦白一些事情 |
[40:26] | if you’rehonestly enjoying yourself. | 如果你真的很喜欢 |
[40:29] | i-i am. | 我喜欢 |
[40:31] | i am. | 我喜欢 |
[40:32] | that’s as honest as you have to be. | 那你就尽管坦白吧 |
[40:36] | okay. | 好 |
[40:38] | now turn over. | 转过来 |
[40:40] | i want to try a little milk chocolate on your belly button. | 我想试试你的巧克力牛奶肚脐 |
[40:55] | ignore ’em.they’ll go away. | 别去管 会走的 |
[41:00] | i’ll get rid of ’em. | 我去打发他们走 |
[41:05] | – sloan. – the baby’s coming right now! | – 我要生了 |
[41:09] | oh,the baby’s coming! | 我要生了 |
[41:11] | oh,the baby’s coming! | 我要生了 |