时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | for most people,A hospital is a scary place… | 对于大多数人来说 医院阴森恐怖 |
[00:12] | A hostile place… | 充满敌意 |
[00:18] | It’s mine. | 是我的啦 |
[00:27] | A place where bad things happen. | 悲剧时有发生 |
[00:42] | You can’t pay with that. | 可不能用这付账哦 |
[00:44] | It’s,uh… | 这是… |
[00:46] | it’s my a. Chip. | 我的戒酒徽章 |
[00:48] | Six months sober. | 坚持六个月了 |
[00:50] | Good for you. | 真为你高兴 |
[00:52] | Most people would prefer church or school… | 多数人更偏爱教堂或学校 |
[00:56] | Or home. | 或家庭 |
[01:07] | Damn it. will you stop crying? | 我靠 能不能别哭了? |
[01:11] | you stop crying. | 你才别哭了呢 |
[01:19] | But i… grew up here. | 但是 我在医院长大 |
[01:26] | While my mom was on rounds, | 我妈去寻房的时候 |
[01:28] | I learned to read in the o.r.Gallery, | 我就在手术观察室里学会读书 |
[01:31] | I played in the morgue, | 在停尸房玩耍 |
[01:33] | I colored with crayons on old e.r.Charts. | 用蜡笔在旧的急诊报告上填色 |
[01:36] | The hospital was my church… | 医院就是我的教堂 |
[01:41] | My school… | 我的学校 |
[01:43] | My home. | 我的家庭 |
[01:46] | The hospital wasmysafe place… | 医院就是我安全的港湾 |
[01:49] | My sanctuary. | 我的庇护所 |
[01:52] | I love it here. | 我爱这里 |
[02:05] | Correction– | 更正 |
[02:08] | Loved it here. | 曾爱过这里 |
[02:10] | greys.anatomy. Season 6 Episode 23 | |
[02:14] | -No way. -Yeah. | – 不是吧 – 就是 |
[02:15] | -No freakin’ way. -Right? | – 绝不可能 – 有问题吗? |
[02:18] | Oh,my god. O-Okay. | 天哪 好吧 |
[02:21] | Were you trying to g– | 你是早有计划? |
[02:22] | No.Total accident. I used the thing. | 纯属意外 我采取了措施的 |
[02:24] | Oh,so are we happy,uh,about this? | 那我们是该高兴呢? |
[02:26] | Or are we exercising our legal right to choose? | 还是该做抉择呢? |
[02:32] | okay. All right. | 明白了 |
[02:34] | Congratulations. Let’s hug it out. | 恭喜啊 来抱抱 |
[02:36] | Oh,my god. Are you–Are you– Are you gonna tell him? Have you told him? | 天啊 你打算告诉他吗? 你说了吗? |
[02:38] | No,ijustfound out. | 没 我也是刚发现 |
[02:41] | -oh,teddy. -Derek. | |
[02:42] | Well,are you gonna tell him now? | 那你打算现在告诉他吗? |
[02:44] | -Yeah. -Okay. | – 是啊 – 那好 |
[02:44] | How is the teddy and owen thing going? | Teddy和Owen那事怎样了? |
[02:47] | Oh. Oh,fantastic. It’s going great. | 没事 好极了 |
[02:49] | I’m completely over it. | 我完全走出来了 |
[02:53] | This is very adult. | 你这事挺靠谱 |
[02:55] | I’m really proud of you,meredith grey. | 真为你骄傲啊 Meredith Grey |
[02:57] | -I’m proud of me,too? -Yes,yes. | – 我自己也挺骄傲的 – 是啊 |
[03:00] | Okay. | 那好 |
[03:01] | -Hey,i hope it has his hair. -Me,too. | – 我希望孩子的头发像他 – 我也是 |
[03:11] | Do you know where i could find the chief of surgery? | 你知道主任在哪儿吗? |
[03:13] | Excuse me. Chief of surgery? | 请问 主任呢? |
[03:15] | No idea.Sorry. Go ask a nurse if you can find ’em. | 不知道 去找护士问问吧 |
[03:20] | You paged? | 你呼我? |
[03:21] | -She’s in a lot of pain. -Okay. | – 她很疼 – 知道了 |
[03:23] | Uh,ruby kendall,age 9. Fever,tenderness over mcburney’s point. | Ruby Kendall 九岁 发烧并伴有麦氏点敏感疼痛 |
[03:26] | All right,appendix. Let me check your belly. | 阑尾炎 让我摸摸肚子 |
[03:29] | Oh,yeah. You have a very angry appendix. | 阑尾炎挺严重的 |
[03:33] | that’s surgery? She needs surgery? | 那她要动手术? |
[03:35] | Yes,she does,but the good news is,It’s the easiest surgery in the world. | 没错 好消息是 这是最简单的手术 |
[03:38] | I mean,she’s a baby surgeon and she could do it. | 她是儿科医生 她就可以做 |
[03:40] | what,you’re gonna let me do it? | 什么 让我来做? |
[03:41] | You’re going to let her do the surgery? | 你要让她动手术? |
[03:43] | Oh,no,no,no,no. No,of course not. I’m gonna do it. | 不不 当然不 我来做 |
[03:45] | I’m kinda fabulous at it. | 我技术超好的 |
[03:46] | And,ruby,you are gonna be outta here by tomorrow With a teeny,tiny little scar | Ruby 你明天就能出院啦 伤疤很小很小 |
[03:50] | And a very good excuse to have your parents feed you ice cream Every night of the week. | 还能以此要挟爸妈这周每晚给你买冰淇淋 |
[03:55] | Dr. Grey,admit her to peds and make sure she’s comfortable While we get an o.r. | Grey帮她办住院手续 让她开心点 我去定手术室 |
[04:00] | what? | 什么情况? |
[04:01] | Jason perkins,6 year old with a comminuted tibia fracture. | Jason Perkins 六岁 胫骨粉碎性骨折 |
[04:04] | And you could be nicer to me,’cause he peed his pants, And i cleaned it up before you got here. | 你就不能不摆臭脸 他刚尿裤子了 你来之前我都清理干净了 |
[04:07] | Sorry. Good man,alex.Thanks. | 不好意思 多亏了你 Alex 多谢 |
[04:09] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:17] | You got paged,too? | 你也被呼了啊? |
[04:20] | Come on,teddy. Cristina’s not talking to me.You’re not talking to me. | 别这样 Teddy Cristina不理我 你也不理我 |
[04:23] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[04:24] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈 |
[04:25] | I don’t want to go over again How you told derek to give my job away. | 我不愿再去想你让Derek炒我的事 |
[04:29] | I don’t want to discuss it or hear you apologize Or forgive you or anything. | 我不想多说 不想听你道歉 也不想原谅你或者其他啥 |
[04:33] | You know what i want? | 知道我想要啥吗? |
[04:34] | A little bit of peace. | 清静 |
[04:35] | -start another i.V.Get an 18-Guage. -What do we got? | – 再挂一袋点滴 用18号针 – 什么情况? |
[04:41] | Shut up. | 不是吧 |
[04:42] | I’m sorry. I’m truly sorry. | 抱歉 真的 |
[04:44] | honey,are you hearing this? | 亲爱的 你听见了吗? |
[04:46] | I told you. You know,i told her,Dr. Bailey? | 我说过 我和她讲了 Bailey医生 |
[04:47] | That doesn’t mean i like it. | 这不代表我想这样啊 |
[04:50] | Ireallycan’t have my second surgery today? | 我真的不能今天进行第二次手术吗? |
[04:52] | Dr. Percy? | Percy医生? |
[04:53] | Your hemoglobin and hematocrit are extremely low. | 你的血红蛋白和血细胞比容非常低 |
[04:56] | Your tank is empty. You need a blood transfusion Before we can operate. | 你的血浆不够 手术前必须输血 |
[04:59] | -Shut up. -Yes,ma’am. | – 别说了 – 遵命 |
[05:01] | do you know how long I’ve been living with a colostomy bag? | 你知道我带着结肠瘘袋多久了吗? |
[05:04] | A bag of my poop is attached to me. Do you know what that’s like? | 带着一包便便晃悠 你知道啥滋味吗? |
[05:07] | It’s gross. | 太恶心了 |
[05:09] | It’s truly the grossest thing i’ve ever had to deal with. | 这真是我遇到的最恶心的事了 |
[05:13] | Andi’m starving Because i can’t eat solid food for24 hoursbefore surgery. | 而且我饿疯了 因为手术前24小时不能吃固体食物 |
[05:18] | Starving. I would eat you if i could. | 饿疯了 要是能吃你 我早把你吞了 |
[05:21] | Yeah,on the plus side,that means no poop in the bag. | 不吃 袋子里就不会有便便啦 |
[05:23] | bill. | |
[05:24] | okay,we’re gonna get some blood and urine. Dr,percy is gonna monitor your blood levels. | 好吧 取血样和尿样 Percy医生会监控你的血液 |
[05:28] | And tomorrow,we’ll see if we can help lose the poop bag. | 明天再看看能不能甩掉便袋 |
[05:33] | And let’s get you some food so you don’t eat Dr. Percy. | 给你弄点吃的来吧 省得你把Percy医生给吃了 |
[05:36] | I don’t like him,but he’s useful. | 我不喜欢他 但他挺有用的 |
[05:38] | Can i have real food? Like pizza… | 我能吃点东西吗 比如披萨 |
[05:41] | From that one place near that one spot With,um,pepperoni and sausage and ham? | 就是那家店的 有意大利香肠 腊肠和火腿的那种 |
[05:46] | If you get the pizza,you also get The bowel prep and enema that comes with it. | 如果吃披萨 你就等着灌肠吧 |
[05:52] | Totally worth the pizza! | 有披萨 怎样都值得 |
[05:53] | Bring it on. | 放马过来 |
[05:55] | Back in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后就回来 |
[05:59] | Oh,how hot is my husband’s ass? | 我老公的翘臀多性感呀 |
[06:02] | It’s… very hot,ma’am. | 是很性感 |
[06:08] | He’s dead,isn’t he? | 他死了 是不? |
[06:10] | -Is he dead? -He’s not dead,ma’am. | – 他死了吗 – 他没死 夫人 |
[06:12] | You can’t go in there. The doctors are working. | 你不能进去 医生在抢救呢 |
[06:14] | He has a serious gunshot wound. | 他受了严重的枪伤 |
[06:15] | -They need to be able to concentrate on– They said that he was in a car accident. | – 不能让医生分散精力 – 他们说他出了车祸啊 |
[06:19] | He–He was shot? Someone shot him? | 他被枪击了? 有人枪击了他? |
[06:23] | I– Pete. | |
[06:23] | Oh,my god. Pete! | 天啊 Pete |
[06:25] | Please. Wait. | 等下 |
[06:26] | Please. Pete.Pete? | 拜托 Pete |
[06:28] | extend your incision. | 展开切口 |
[06:29] | This guy hit me. | 那家伙打了我 |
[06:31] | I stopped the car to give him my insurance card. | 我停下车把保险卡给他 |
[06:35] | I-I get out… and he shoots me. | 他让我下车 朝我开了枪 |
[06:39] | i’m in. Chest tube. | 搞定 导入胸管 |
[06:40] | wait. Pete? | 不要啊 Pete |
[06:42] | Bag him. | 包扎 |
[06:43] | There’s blood in his chest. Clamp that. | 胸口溢血 快夹住 |
[06:45] | Got the port-A-Vac. | 抵住导管口 |
[06:46] | Call the o.r. Tell them we’re on our way. | 联系手术室 即刻准备手术 |
[06:47] | -Let’s get him ready to transport. -They’re taking him to surgery. | – 马上送去 – 要送他去动手术 |
[06:49] | Please,he’s my husband! Let me say good-Bye. | 求求你 这是我丈夫 让我道个别吧 |
[06:52] | Let–Let her–Let her say good-Bye. | 让她道别 |
[06:53] | owen,there’s no time. | Owen 没时间了 |
[06:56] | Good-Bye,baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[06:57] | I love you. I love you,okay? | 我爱你 |
[06:59] | Don’t die,’cause i love you. | 挺住啊 我爱你 |
[07:01] | Oh,god. What’s happening? | 天啊 这是怎么回事 |
[07:03] | -Out of here now. -Chest tube secure. | – 把她弄出去 – 稳住胸管 |
[07:04] | You wasted time there wasn’t time to waste. | 你这是在浪费时间 |
[07:06] | There was time. That might be the last time she sees the man she loves. | 有时间的 这可能是她最后一次见到爱人了 |
[07:08] | -There was time. -You paged? | – 有时间的 – 你呼我? |
[07:10] | Oh,are you heading to the o.r. | 你们要去手术室吗? |
[07:12] | Yeah,but i need you to cover my post-Ops. I’m sorry. | 是的 你帮我进行那个术后治疗 不好意思 |
[07:13] | I’m–I’m not going into surgeith you? | 不要我参加手术吗? |
[07:15] | Cristina– I’m talking to Dr. Altman. | – 我是在和Altman医生讲话 |
[07:18] | I need you to cover my post-Ops. | 我需要你帮我进行术后治疗 |
[07:20] | Okay. Fine.No problem.I’ll do it. | 好的 没问题 这就去 |
[07:22] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[07:24] | okay,we’re running. | 好咧 跑起来 |
[07:28] | watch out. coming through. | 小心 借过 |
[07:30] | Clear that hall. | 清空大厅 |
[07:33] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:35] | I was asking if someone could tell me Where i could find the chief– | 谁能告诉我主任在哪里 |
[07:37] | I’m sorry,sir.If you could just give me a minute,okay? | 对不起 先生 稍等 |
[07:44] | coming through. | 借过 |
[07:54] | Excuse me,ma’am. | 对不起 女士 |
[07:56] | It’s doctor. What? | 叫我医生 怎么了? |
[07:57] | I was wondering if you could tell me Where i could find Dr. Derek shepherd? | 能告诉我Derek Shepherd医生在哪吗? |
[08:01] | Um,you know,i don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:03] | Can you tell me where his office is? I’m kinda turned around here. | 能告诉我他的办公室在哪儿吗? 我有点转向了 |
[08:05] | Sir,you know,i have a patient having seizures in there. | 先生 我手头还有个癫痫病人呢 |
[08:07] | Go find a nurse and ask them. | 去找个护士问问吧 |
[08:09] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[08:10] | Look,you’re not even supposed to be back here. | 听着 你根本就不该到这儿来 |
[08:12] | I’m not a tour guide. I’m a surgeon.Okay? | 我又不是导游 我是个外科医生 |
[08:22] | Dude,what the– Oh! | 老兄 搞什么… |
[09:07] | You paged? | 你呼我了? |
[09:08] | Yeah,i like to say hello to my wife every 48 hours. | 每48小时 我总该向老婆问声好吧 |
[09:11] | You didn’t come home last night. | 你昨晚没有回家 |
[09:13] | I told you,every tuesday night,i’m trolling for cases. | 我说过啊 每周二晚我要自己找些病例 |
[09:15] | Last night,a guy crashed his motorcycle,Had rebar jammed in the base of his skull, | 昨晚 有个撞了摩托的家伙 钢筋都绞进头颅了 |
[09:19] | And shadow shepherd letmedo the extraction. | 小Shepherd让我做了提取术 |
[09:21] | You know what i’ve been doing? | 知道我一直在干什么吗? |
[09:22] | Paperwork. | 文案工作 |
[09:23] | You know what i have to look forward to today? | 知道今天我要做什么吗? |
[09:25] | More paperwork. | 更多的文案 |
[09:26] | This job is just– I would love to have something jammed i brain. | 这工作真是… 我宁可脑子里绞进东西 |
[09:29] | That way,i’d see the inside of an o.r. | 那样的话 我至少能进手术室瞧瞧了 |
[09:33] | Okay. Well,uh,are you gonna come home early tonight? | 今晚你会早回家吗? |
[09:36] | Because we can order in,and i have some stuff to tell you. | 我们可以叫外卖 我有件事要告诉你 |
[09:39] | Yeah. I’ll be there. | 好的 |
[09:44] | I have to go. I’m on sloan’s post-S. | 我走了 我还要负责Sloan的术后治疗 |
[09:47] | I hate that you’re so happy. | 真讨厌看到你这么开心 |
[09:49] | Derek,there’s gonna be a lot of dirty sex for you tonight. | Derek 今晚有情趣嘿咻等着你哈 |
[09:52] | Look forward to that. | 敬请期待哦 |
[09:59] | I’m looking at injuries to the pulmonary artery and vein. | 我在处理肺动脉和静脉损伤 |
[10:02] | -Holdssure in there. -more lap bands. | – 压住 – 再拿点迭缝带环来 |
[10:04] | Let’s try a temporary satinsky clamp. | 暂时用心耳夹钳看看 |
[10:07] | Dr. Altman,Mr. Linehan has hemolytic anemia And elevated l.D.H. | Altman医生 Linehan先生溶血性贫血 乳酸脱氢酶也偏高 |
[10:11] | I suspect post-Operative t.T.P. | 我担心是术后血栓性血小板减少性紫癜 |
[10:13] | Shall i start exchange plasmapheresis? | 需要我更换血浆吗 |
[10:15] | Yes. Good catch,cristina. | 好的 做得好 Cristina |
[10:17] | Hold on,Dr. Yang. | 等一下 Yang医生 |
[10:18] | We need to open up the pericardium To gain proximal control. | 我们得割开心包膜 取得近端控制 |
[10:20] | Dr. Yang should scrub in. | Yang医生应当来做手术 |
[10:22] | And Mr. Linehan can wait for an hour. | Linehan可以再等一小时 |
[10:24] | Uh,no,thank you. I’d rather not scrub in. | 不用了 我宁可不做手术 |
[10:30] | Keep this stable. | 维持现状 |
[10:31] | Dr. Altman,i will be right back. | Altman医生 我去去就回 |
[10:34] | Cristina– | |
[10:36] | You know what?You pursued me.I didn’t– | 是你先追我的 我没… |
[10:38] | I gave you an out,and you pursued me. | 我不同意的 是你追的我 |
[10:40] | You said–You said– And i still– Do you love her? | 你说过… 你爱她吗? |
[10:42] | Or do you love me? | 还是 你爱我? |
[10:51] | I’m done. We’re done. | 我受够了 我们分手 |
[10:55] | Wh–Cristina– I’m done. | – 分手 |
[11:40] | Dr. Kepner. | Kepner医生 |
[11:44] | what is it? | 怎么了? |
[11:45] | Did you know i– I grew up on a farm? | 知道吗 我在农场上长大 |
[11:46] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[11:49] | I,uh,i grew up on a farm,so,you know,blood– Blood doesn’t– Doesn’t bother me. | 我在农场长大 血…对我来说不算什么 |
[11:53] | I… | 我… |
[11:54] | I slaughtered a pig once. That was a lot of blood. | 我还宰过一头猪 有很多血 |
[11:57] | Bleeding like a stuck pig– You know,that’s a–That’s a saying. | 血流如注(猪) 有这么一说 |
[12:00] | To bleed like a pig,you know,it means something. | 血流如注(猪) 这么说是有原因的 |
[12:02] | But you don’t– You don’t think of people As having that m-Much blood. | 但你想不到 人也会流这么多血 |
[12:05] | You learn in med school how many pints we all have in us, | 我们在医学院学过人体有多少品脱血 |
[12:07] | But you don’t realize it until you see it. | 但不亲眼所见 绝对想不到有那么多 |
[12:09] | You don’t get how m–How much blood– And a skinny person. | 不知道会有那么多… 这么瘦小的人 |
[12:13] | I mean,my god,reed,she’s–She’s– She,ike,almost anorexic. | 天啊 Reed 她几乎都得厌食症了 |
[12:15] | She’s like 5 pounds. | 只有5磅重的样子吧 |
[12:16] | You–You wouldn’t think she’d have that much blood in her,But she–She did. | 你一定想不到她会有这么多血 |
[12:19] | -She did. -April. | – 真的好多血 |
[12:20] | April. April. April. April. April. | |
[12:22] | You’re in shock. It’s all right. | 你吓坏了 没事的 |
[12:24] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我是怎么回事 |
[12:26] | Reed’s dead. | Reed死了 |
[12:28] | Someone shot her. | 有人朝她开了枪 |
[12:43] | Excuse me. Could you tell me where to find the chief? | 对不起 请问哪里可以找到主任? |
[12:46] | Dr. Shepherd? He’s,uh,probably in his office. | Shepherd医生? 可能在办公室吧 |
[12:50] | Yeah,i’ve been to his office before. | 我以前去过他办公室 |
[12:53] | I can’t seem to rember how to get there. | 但不记得在哪里了 |
[12:55] | I keep going in circles. | 我一直兜兜转转找不到 |
[12:57] | It’s–It’s in the east wing. | 在东楼 |
[12:59] | That’s over by labs,across the catwalk. | 实验室过去 穿过梯道就是 |
[13:01] | Sorry? That’s– | 不好意思 那是… |
[13:02] | You just gotta cross through the patient floor on three, | 你只要穿过三楼的病房 |
[13:05] | And then follow the signs to the main lobby,And then you should find it no problem. | 跟着标志到大厅 就一定能找到了 |
[13:09] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[13:30] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[13:32] | You,too. | 你也是 |
[13:45] | the police are on their way. What’s the procedure? | 警察已经赶来了 接下来该怎么办? |
[13:47] | You’re the head of hospital security. How do you not know? | 你是医院保安主管 怎么会不知道? |
[13:50] | I know it’s never happened before. | 我知道 以前没有发生过这样的事 |
[13:52] | Oh,i found it. Lockdown. Nobody moves in or out. | 找到了 封锁医院 任何人不得出入 |
[13:55] | Yeah. Nobody moves,nobody breathes Until we know what’s going on. | 在弄清情况之前 所有人原地待命 |
[14:00] | Here. | 别怕 |
[14:02] | The police are almost here. | 警察就来了 |
[14:03] | I’m gonna leave you here. You gonna be okay by yourself? | 你一个人呆在这儿 没事吧? |
[14:05] | You’re leaving? | 你要走? |
[14:06] | You–You just said that–That nobody leaves,Nobody movesnobody breathes. | 你刚才还说 任何人不得出入 所有人原地待命 |
[14:08] | Nobody but me. I’m the chief.This is my hospital. | 我除外 我是主任 这是我的医院 |
[14:12] | -But what if you get shot or–Or– I’ll be right back. | – 要是你被枪击了 或是… – 我去去就回 |
[14:15] | I’m the chief. | 我是主任 |
[14:41] | Uh,jason perkins? | Jason Perkins的病历呢? |
[14:42] | Uh,i got the chart here somewhere. | 好像放这边了 |
[14:44] | Peds. | 儿科 |
[14:45] | Can you page the younger Dr. Grey for me And tell her to get my appy moving? | 你能呼Grey医生来做阑尾手术吗? |
[14:48] | We’re on lkdown. | 我们被封锁了 |
[14:50] | -What? -Why? | – 什么? – 怎么了? |
[14:51] | -Oh,come on. -Well,it’s a joke,right? | – 不是吧 – 开玩笑吧 |
[14:53] | It’s a drill or something? | 是演习吗? |
[14:56] | okay. It’s no joke. | 好了 看来不是玩笑 |
[14:58] | Everyone. Everyone. | 大家听好了 |
[15:01] | We’re sealing the floor. | 我们被封锁在这层楼面 |
[15:03] | I don’t know why,and it doesn’t matter why, | 我不知道为什么 不管是啥原因 |
[15:04] | But nobody goes in or out past the double doors. | 所有人都不能出入这两扇门 |
[15:06] | You check on your own patients, | 去查看下自己的病人 |
[15:08] | and then you come back And check and see if there’s any others in the queue. | 然后再过来看看有没有人候诊 |
[15:10] | We don’t have a lot of hands on deck. | 我们人手不足 |
[15:12] | And,people,do not alarm the makers of the tiny humans. | 别向小朋友的父母谈起警戒的事 |
[15:15] | They will eat you alive. | 他们会把你们生吞活剥的 |
[15:17] | I really thought that was a joke. | 我还真以为是个笑话呢 |
[15:19] | a sick joke. | 恶心的笑话 |
[15:20] | -Excuse me? -Uh,nothing. | – 你说什么? – 没什么 |
[15:23] | what? | 怎么? |
[15:24] | What,you can’t be stuck on the same floor as me? | 你和我困在一层楼很不爽吗? |
[15:25] | -That’s a hardship for you? -Uh,yeah.Frankly,it is. | – 对你来说很难熬吗? – 坦白来说 是这样 |
[15:32] | How are we? | 怎么样? |
[15:33] | Bill hasn’t come back with my pizza yet,So still starving. | Bill还没有买披萨回来 我还是好饿 |
[15:36] | But full of fresh blood,Which is disgusting,like i’m a vampire. | 但我注入了新鲜血液 好恶心 搞得我像吸血鬼一样 |
[15:41] | Mary,you complain too much. | Mary 别一直抱怨了 |
[15:43] | But i do it with a smile. | 但我是带着微笑抱怨呢 |
[15:45] | face it. I’m an awesome patient. | 认了吧 我是个很棒的病人 |
[15:47] | I make your day. | 我照亮你的一天哦 |
[15:50] | let’s see. | 我来看看 |
[15:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:53] | Nothing. J-Just a…page. | 没什么 就是一个…信息 |
[15:57] | -i can’t get control of this artery. -He’s crashing. | – 这条动脉搞不定 – 他要不行了 |
[15:59] | All right,i need more light and another clamp. | 灯光再亮点 再拿把钳子来 |
[16:03] | How’s it gng in here? | 进展如何? |
[16:04] | Touch and go. | 艰难得很呢 |
[16:06] | Avery,you got a second? | Avery 能出来下吗? |
[16:10] | Has anybody checked their pager? | 有人看过寻呼机吗? |
[16:11] | No,we’ve been too busy. | 没 我们都忙死了 |
[16:12] | There’s a shooter in the hospital. | 医院里有个持枪者 |
[16:14] | I don’t want you to say a word. When the patient is stable… | 病人稳定前你什么都不要说 |
[16:17] | I want you to tell hunt and altman That nobody goes out of here until they are told. | 告诉Hunt和Altman 谁都不能离开 除非另有通知 |
[16:24] | Can you handle this? | 能做到吗? |
[16:26] | Yes,sir. | 能 先生 |
[16:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:33] | Okay,b.P.Is dropping. | 血压在下降 |
[16:34] | I’ve almost got the pulmonary artery under control. Just give me one more second. | 我要控制住肺动脉了 再给我点时间 |
[16:36] | What did shepherd want? | Shepherd有啥事? |
[16:39] | -Dr. Avery? -Nothing. | – Avery医生? – 没什么 |
[16:42] | Um,just wanted to know how long we’d be. He needs the o.r.Next. | 只是问问还要多长时间 他要用手术室 |
[16:44] | Okay,get in here And suction around where Dr. Altman’s working. | 好的 这里 在Altman医生那儿抽吸 |
[16:53] | Shaky hands,Dr. Avery? | 手抖 Avery医生? |
[16:55] | Won’t make it as a surgeon If you can’t keep your hands steady. | 如果不能稳住手 可成不了外科医生 |
[16:58] | Yes,sir. | 好的 先生 |
[17:07] | Did you get that pe? | 你收到信息了吗? |
[17:08] | Lockdown? Yeah.I mean,whatever. | – 封锁的信息? – 收到了 管它呢 |
[17:11] | It means we can’t leave. I never leave here anyway so what do i care? | 不能离开 我反正也不走 才不关心呢 |
[17:14] | You know what? It’s probably just a drill. | 可能只是个演习吧 |
[17:15] | Or,like,a psych patient got out Or a baby went missing from the nursery… | 或者疯子出逃了 育婴室的婴儿不见了 |
[17:19] | Or there’s a–There’s an ax murder on the loose. | 或者 砍人犯逃逸了 |
[17:21] | Ax murderer would be fun. | 是砍人犯就好玩了 |
[17:24] | So? | 怎么样? |
[17:26] | How did he react? | 他什么反应? |
[17:27] | I mean,was his world made whole Because your womb is not empty and dry? | 他的世界因你的腹中胎儿变得完整了? |
[17:31] | Did he weep like a bitch baby? | 他是不是哭得像个孩子? |
[17:32] | I didn’t tell him because he was in a mood. | 我还没告诉他 他心情不太好 |
[17:35] | So i’ll tell him later tonight or something. I mean,it should be special,right? | 今晚告诉他吧 这事特殊不一般 对吧? |
[17:38] | Well,i mean,you found out In the ladies room squatting over a stick. | 你在洗手间自己拿棒验出 |
[17:41] | I mean,that wasn’t very special. Why does he get special? | 你也没啥特殊待遇 干嘛给他特殊对待? |
[17:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:44] | I feel like my head’s gonna pop off Because i haven’t told him and i want to and i hate that. | 没告诉他 我觉得头都大了 我想说来着 我讨厌那样 |
[17:48] | It’s good news. He should know,right? | 这是好消息 他应该知道 对吗? |
[17:52] | -You know what? I’m telling him now. -Okay. | – 我现在就去告诉他 – 好的 |
[17:55] | -What– Well,i’m coming. | – 怎么 – 我也要去 |
[17:57] | Well,i want to see the bitch baby tears. | 我想看他哭得像个孩子的样子 |
[17:59] | -Cristina– I’ll just stand in the hallway. He’ll never know i’m there. | – 我站在走廊里 他不会知道的 |
[18:03] | I,um… | 我… |
[18:06] | I-I broke up with owen. Okay? | 我和Owen分手了 |
[18:10] | Okay. Come on. | 好 来吧 |
[18:15] | They want attending approval To do the auditory evoked potentials. | 他们要主治医生授权听觉诱发电位治疗 |
[18:18] | -Can you sign for it? -Lockdown. | – 你能签字吗? – 封锁了 |
[18:20] | Kinda crazy,right? You think it’s,uh,serious? | 有点疯狂 对吧? 你是认真的? |
[18:22] | -Can you just sign the order? -This karev thing serious? | – 能不能赶紧签字? – 和Karev的事是认真的? |
[18:24] | -Mark. -I miss you. | – 我想你 |
[18:26] | Can you just sign the order? | 你能不能赶紧签你的字? |
[18:28] | Sir,you can’t leave this area. The hospital is in– | 先生 你不能离开 医院已经… |
[18:32] | get down! Get down! Get down! | 趴下! 趴下! 趴下! |
[18:34] | what just happened? | 怎么了? |
[18:43] | No,no,no,no,no. | 不 不 |
[18:44] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[18:45] | -She’s– I’m getting you out of here. | – 她… – 我带你离开 |
[18:55] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:27] | Have you talked to the administrator? | 你和你们的主管谈过了吗? |
[19:28] | no,sir. | 没有 先生 |
[19:29] | Officer,what’s the situation? | 警官 什么情况? |
[19:30] | -Sir,you gotta stand back. -Look,i’m richard webber. | – 先生 你得退后 – 我是Richard Webb |
[19:32] | I’m–I’m the chief– I’m the former– | 我是主任 前主任 |
[19:34] | Look,this is my hospital. What’s going on? | 这是我的医院 什么情况? |
[19:38] | A shooter took down one of the doctors. | 有枪手射杀了一名医生 |
[19:40] | And we’re not sure whether or not he’s still inside. | 还不确定枪手是否还在医院 |
[19:42] | No,sir,sir,sir. No one in,no one out. | 别 先生 禁止出入 |
[19:44] | The–The s.W.A.T. Team is on the way,sir. | 特种部队正赶来 先生 |
[19:46] | No one in,no one out. | 禁止出入 |
[19:47] | Are you evacuating people? | 人群疏散了吗? |
[19:49] | Are you getting them out of there? | 你把他们撤出来了吗? |
[19:50] | Because– Department policy is a lockdown. | – 因为… – 按规定 应该是封锁 |
[19:52] | Until we know who the shooter is,Where the shooter is,everyone stays in the same place. | 查明枪手身份及位置前 所有人都得原地待命 |
[19:56] | It’s safer that way. | 这样才更安全 |
[19:56] | Those are my people in there. | 里面的都是我的人 |
[19:58] | If someone is shooting,i’d– | 如果有人枪击 我要… |
[19:59] | My guys have this.We do. | 交给我们处理 真的 |
[20:00] | We’re gonna take care of it. | 我们会处理好的 |
[20:03] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[20:06] | okay. | 好的 |
[20:09] | What–What–What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[20:20] | I grabbed everything i could think of. | 能想到的东西都拿来了 |
[20:22] | I am…so…Incredibly pissed off right now. | 我现在…相当地…愤怒 |
[20:26] | Alex,you’ve been shot. | Alex 你中枪了 |
[20:28] | We have to get him out of here. | 我们必须送他出去 |
[20:29] | He could come back,mark.We have to get him out of here. | 枪手还会回来 Mark 必须送他出去 |
[20:31] | There’s no exit wound. | 没有外伤 |
[20:33] | No exit wound.We’re gonna have to flip him. | 没有外伤 把他翻过来 |
[20:35] | Lexie,grab him under the shoulders. | Lexie 抓住他肩膀下面 |
[20:36] | We have to get him outta here.We have to get him outta here. | 必须送他出去 必须送他出去 |
[20:38] | Lexie,he’losing blood.We can’t move him.now shut up and help. | Lexie 他失血过多 不能移动 不要说了 赶紧帮忙 |
[20:44] | nothing. | 没有 |
[20:45] | Oh,damn.The bullet’s still in there somewhere. | 糟了 子弹还在体内 |
[20:47] | we’re just gonna have to wing it. | 我们得赶紧 |
[20:48] | Start an i.V.I’ll set up a chest tube. | 给他静脉注射 我要插管 |
[20:50] | You’re gonna be okay,alex. | 你会没事的 Alex |
[20:52] | All right? | 好吗? |
[20:54] | I’m–I’m– I’m gonna kick that guy’s ass when i see him. | 要让我见到那家伙 我要狠狠揍他 |
[21:01] | Has anybody seen olivia kagan’s chart? | 谁见到Olivia Kagan的病例? |
[21:03] | Uh,i need albuterol nebs for the asthma kid. | 这个哮喘的孩子需要沙丁胺醇 |
[21:05] | It’s time for 18’s dose of ceftriaxone. | 18号该吃头孢曲松了 |
[21:07] | 34 needs his mommy.And the kid in 35 won’t stop crying. | 34号要妈妈 35号哭个不停 |
[21:09] | We have,what,42 kids,Four doctors and nine nurses?It’s not enough. | 42个孩子 只有4个医生9个护士 人手严重不足 |
[21:12] | All right.Why don’t you just put all the kids in the room? | 为什么不把所有孩子集中到游乐室? |
[21:15] | I mean,we don’t have enough staff for a whole floor. | 我们没有足够人手来应付整层楼 |
[21:16] | So at least they’ll all be in one place,one big room. | 至少把他们集中在一个大房间 |
[21:18] | We can keep an eye on all the kids at once. | 所有的孩子都能照看到 |
[21:20] | You can’t put a bunch of sick kids in the playroom With their beds and everything– | 没法集中到游戏室 有病床啊那么多东西 |
[21:22] | N-Sure–Sure we can. | 当然可以 |
[21:24] | Stable ones can walk,And we have wheelchairs,so let’s do it. | 病情稳定的可以自己走 其他的用轮椅 就这么做 |
[21:26] | Move. | 动起来 |
[21:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:29] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[21:32] | Well,do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗? |
[21:33] | No. | 不想 |
[21:34] | Owen,i mean. | 我是说Owen |
[21:35] | I know what you mean.I don’t want to– | 我知道你什么意思 我不想谈 |
[21:37] | I,um,i-I can’t.It’s just… | 没法谈 这… |
[21:41] | Okay,he doesn’t know,you know,who he loves,And if it’s not me,then… | 好吧 他不知道爱谁 如果不爱我 那… |
[21:46] | I don’t want to talk about it.Let’s talk about something else. | 我不想谈 谈点别的吧 |
[21:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:50] | You realize,you’re about to be a godmother? | 你知道自己要作教母了吗? |
[21:53] | I’m godmother? | 我作教母? |
[21:54] | Okay,what do i have to do? | 好的 要做什么? |
[21:55] | Like,talk god to the fetus?’Cause i’m not gonna do that. | 和胎儿谈谈上帝? 我可做不来 |
[21:57] | It means,you take care of the kid if i die. | 也就是说 如果我死了 你得照顾孩子 |
[22:01] | Derek takes care of the kid if you die. | 如果你死了 Derek会照顾孩子 |
[22:02] | If we die,if we die. | 如果我们都死了 |
[22:04] | Okay,so… | 好吧 那么… |
[22:05] | If you and derek are in a plane crash and you die,The kid is mine? | 如果你和Derek遭遇空难 孩子就是我的了? |
[22:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:11] | I have to admit,i kindhope,Uh,you and derek die, | 我得承认 我还真有点希望你和Derek死了 |
[22:13] | just a little bit,So i can raise the kid with decent priorities. | 那样我就有抚养孩子的优先权了 |
[22:16] | Ihavepriorities. | 我也有优先的事 |
[22:19] | Surgery. | 手术啊 |
[22:20] | Oh,okay,then. | 好吧 |
[22:21] | You can raise a good little surgeon. | 你就抚养个小外科医生吧 |
[22:23] | I take it back. | 我收回 |
[22:25] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这干什么? |
[22:27] | – Uh,walkin. – We’re in lockdown. | – 散步 – 现在是封锁状态 |
[22:29] | Yeah,we’re not walking outside. | 我们又没在外面散步 |
[22:31] | That’s not what lockdown means.It means stay where you are. | 封锁的意思就是原地待命 |
[22:33] | – Did you know that’s what it… – No,i thought it meant… | – 你知道是这意思吗? – 不 我以为是… |
[22:35] | Stay here.Get in here. | 就待在这 进来 |
[22:37] | What?Why are we– | 什么? 为什么要… |
[22:38] | – There’s a shooter loose in the hospital. – What? | – 医院里有个在逃枪手 – 什么? |
[22:40] | Stay here.Don’t move.I’ll come back and get you When it’s clear. | 待在这 别离开 安全后我来接你们 |
[22:42] | Just stay here.Don’t move. | 待在这 千万别离开 |
[22:47] | Okay,your pulse is coming down. | 你的脉搏降下来了 |
[22:50] | We have to check your blood counts, | 还得看看你的血细胞数 |
[22:53] | But i think you’ll be good to go For surgery tomorrow. | 我想你明天就可以手术了 |
[22:59] | That’s the fifth time you’ve checked your pager. | 这是你第五次看传呼机了 |
[23:02] | Uh,just–It’s habit. | 只是…习惯使然 |
[23:05] | Dr. B… | B医生 |
[23:06] | my husband’s late. | 我丈夫还没来 |
[23:07] | He’s never late,and you’re hanging out with me. | 他从不迟到 而且你在和我闲扯 |
[23:10] | You don’t really strike me as the hanging-Out type. | 我感觉你可不是闲扯的人 |
[23:13] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[23:15] | Okay,th-There is a-A situation. | 是有个突发状况 |
[23:18] | I’m not exactly sure what it is. | 我也不确定是什么样的状况 |
[23:21] | But,um,hospital procedure dictates That when we’re on a– | 但是 医院规定我们… |
[23:26] | – He’s on the floor. – Who? | – 他就在这一层 – 谁? |
[23:28] | The shooter. | 枪手 |
[23:29] | A shoot–There’s a shooter in the hospital? | 枪手? 医院有枪手? |
[23:31] | Oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[23:33] | sir,it’s all right,all right? | 先生 没事的 好吗? |
[23:34] | Put the gun down.Come on,man. | 放下枪 别这样 先生 |
[23:36] | Don’t do anything. | 别做傻事 |
[23:39] | No,please!I have a family! | 不要啊 求你了! 我有家庭! |
[23:42] | sir! | 先生! |
[23:44] | Uh,Dr. Percy,hide. | Percy医生 躲起来 |
[23:45] | – What? – Just hide. | – 什么? – 赶紧躲起来 |
[23:47] | Mary,okay,play dead. | Mary 你得装死 |
[23:48] | Wait.Wait.What’s happening? | 等等 怎么了? |
[23:49] | Just do not move. | 千万别动 |
[23:51] | Do not breathe. | 别呼吸 |
[23:52] | Dr. Percy,go hide,now. | Percy医生 赶紧躲起来 快点 |
[24:29] | This is too much. | 搞大了 |
[24:32] | okay. | 好了 |
[24:33] | Okay.Okay,okay.Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[24:40] | Okay,okay. | 好了 好了 |
[24:52] | please.I– | 求你了 我… |
[24:53] | – are you a surgeon? – Please. | – 你是医生吗? – 求你了 |
[24:56] | Are you a surgeon? | 你是医生吗? |
[24:59] | Yes,sir.Yes,s-Sir.I am. | 是的 先生 我是 |
[25:02] | Oh,no,no.No. | 不要啊 |
[25:04] | Oh,no,please. | 不 求你了 |
[25:32] | No! | 不! |
[25:35] | Are you– Are you a surgeon? | 你是医生吗? |
[25:37] | Answer me! | 回答我! |
[25:44] | N-No. | 不是的 |
[25:48] | I’m a…A-A nurse. | 我是…护士 |
[25:51] | I’m–I’m a–I’m a nurse. | 我是…护士 |
[25:54] | I’m–I’m–I’m a nur-Nurse. | 我是…护士 |
[26:05] | I’m sorry… | 很抱歉 |
[26:08] | for the trouble… | 给你们带来麻烦 |
[26:12] | For the mess. | 混乱 |
[26:16] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[26:24] | Oh,g–Oh,g– Oh,g– | 天…啊 |
[26:40] | You’re doing great,alex.Really great. | 你很棒 Alex 真的很棒 |
[26:42] | Now i need to put in a chest tube.You with me?Okay? | 现在我要插管 你挺住 好吗? |
[26:46] | No,no chest tube. | 不要插管 |
[26:48] | I’m okay.Don’t cut me. | 我没事 不用开刀 |
[26:51] | Lexie,you get the betadine ready,And i’ll do the rest,okay? | Lexie 你准备好消毒碘 我来处理其他的 好吗? |
[26:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:58] | Oh,god. | 天哪 |
[27:02] | Shut him up.Shut him up. | 让他别喊 |
[27:05] | Oh,my god.Oh,god. | 天哪 |
[27:09] | Alex. | |
[27:11] | Okay,okay. | 好了 好了 |
[27:15] | Shut him up,lexie. | 让他安静 Lexie |
[27:16] | If that guy with the gun Hears the screaming,he’s gonna head this way. | 如果枪手听到叫声 肯定会过来的 |
[27:19] | Now do something to shut him up. | 赶紧想办法让他安静下来 |
[27:22] | Okay,okay. | 好的 好的 |
[27:23] | Alex,shh. | Alex 嘘 |
[27:25] | I know that it hurts,but you have to be quiet. | 我知道这很疼 但你得安静下来 |
[27:28] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[27:31] | Lexie! | |
[27:37] | i’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[27:40] | The bad news is,less privacy. | 坏消息是 没有隐私了 |
[27:42] | But the good news is,is that your bunny can make friends | 好消息是 你的小兔子能和 那边可爱的小熊交朋友了 |
[27:44] | With a very attractive bear from down the hall. | |
[27:46] | – cool. – Hey,watch it. | – 酷 – 嘿 小心 |
[27:47] | Oh,sorry,sorry. | 不好意思 |
[27:50] | i thought we were gonna be friends. | 我还以为我们可以做朋友的 |
[27:52] | You want to talk about this now? | 你想现在说这个? |
[27:53] | We’re on lockdown,moving kids,God knows what’s happening, | 封锁 转移小孩 天知道出啥事了 |
[27:55] | and you want to talk about this? | 你还想谈这个? |
[27:56] | Well,we’re stuck here and we have to be together, | 我们被困在这 只能守在一起 |
[27:58] | So,yeah,i want to talk about this. | 所以 是的 我想现在谈 |
[27:59] | Okay,fine. | 好吧 |
[28:01] | I tried being friends. | 我试过和你做朋友 |
[28:02] | Rising above–I tried that,and now i’m over it. | 克服自我 我试过 现在我不想了 |
[28:04] | I’m gonna go the more traditional route Of totally hating your guts. | 我还是来点传统的吧 对你恨之入骨 |
[28:09] | Okay,christopher,tyler.Tyler,christopher. | 好了 Christopher 这是Tyler Tyler 这是Christopher |
[28:12] | You both hate chicken.Discuss. | 你们都不爱吃鸡肉 谈谈吧 |
[28:14] | Yes,i’m a vegan,too. | 我也是素食主义 |
[28:17] | I don’t deserve this,okay? | 你不能这样对我 |
[28:18] | I have treated you with nothing but respect and love– | 我真心真意地对你 |
[28:21] | Oh,no.See,that’s the thing. | 看 问题就出在这 |
[28:22] | You think you have,but you haven’t. | 你自己觉得真心真意 可是你没有 |
[28:23] | I’m sure that it feels great to act like i’m the bad guy, | 让我背罪名你感觉很爽 我懂 |
[28:25] | But that’s the biggest load of you know what i’ve ever heard. | 但你那话是我听过最脑残的了 |
[28:26] | I have spent the last month Trying to convince myself | 上个月 我一直尝试说服自己 没小孩也能幸福 很努力地尝试 |
[28:28] | that i don’t need kids to be happy– Really trying– | |
[28:31] | Giving lectures to myself,Saying it out loud to you to mark | 跟自己说教 大声向你和Mark宣布 |
[28:34] | And turning myself inside out to want what you wanted. | 改变自己 去迎合你 |
[28:36] | And then i stopped for a second,and i thought, | 可我后来又想… |
[28:38] | Did you ever t to imagine what it would Be like to change for me? | 你有没想过为我改变一点点? |
[28:41] | Because i don’t think you did. | 你根本没试过 |
[28:42] | What you did was you dismissed my dream–My dream– | 你践踏我的梦想 |
[28:44] | Which says to me that you don’t give a rat’s ass if i’m happy. | 完全不在乎我开不开心 |
[28:47] | I never understood squat about who you are. | 我一直都没认清你 |
[28:49] | A now i do,and i don’t like it. | 现在我搞明白了 我不喜欢 |
[28:50] | Oh,really,really,really? | 真的? 真的? |
[28:52] | I’m supposed to change for you? | 我要为你改变? |
[28:54] | Why,because we’re in love? | 为什么 就因为我们拍拖了? |
[28:55] | I mean,because you fall in love all the time–Men,women– | 你整天都拍拖 男女通吃 |
[28:57] | Excuse me.Dr. Robbins. | 不好意思 Robbins医生 |
[28:59] | I don’t feel good. | 我不舒服 |
[29:02] | oh,my–Oh,my– | 天啊 |
[29:04] | he shot me.He shot me.I’m shot. | 他开枪射我 我中枪了 |
[29:07] | You are going to be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[29:08] | Mary,over there is s-Some gauze and some surgical pads. | Mary 那边有些纱布跟手术橡皮垫 |
[29:11] | Can you get them for me? | 帮我拿过来 |
[29:12] | Nope.I-I gotta go.I gotta go home.I– | 不行 我要…回家 |
[29:15] | We shouldn’t be here. | 我们不该待在这 |
[29:17] | My husband– I have to find my husband. | 我得去找老公 |
[29:19] | And that man,he could come back in here– | 那人可能还会回来 |
[29:20] | Mary.Mary. | |
[29:21] | You’re not going anywhere.Okay?That man is t coming back. | 你哪都不能去 那男的不会回来了 |
[29:24] | I need you to pull yourself together,Bring me those supplies. | 你得镇定 去拿手术用品 |
[29:28] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[29:31] | I was doing charts,and now i’m shot? | 我刚还在查病历 现在就中枪了? |
[29:33] | Okay,okay.You’re just fine.You’re just fine. | 你会没事的 |
[29:37] | Thank you.Okay.Good.Very good. | 谢谢 很好 |
[29:40] | oh,okay. | 好 |
[29:41] | All right,mary… | 好 Mary |
[29:42] | uh,go over to the window,all right? | 去窗边 |
[29:46] | And look and see if there’s anybody out there That can help us. | 看能不能找个人来帮忙 |
[29:51] | Mary,come on,come on,come on. | Mary 快快 |
[29:53] | Go to the window now. | 赶快到窗边看看 |
[29:55] | And just see if somebody can help us. | 看能不能找人来帮忙 |
[29:56] | Go on.Go on. | 快 快 |
[29:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:02] | Um,there’s… | 有… |
[30:04] | There’s a… | 有个… |
[30:07] | A dead security guard. | 死了的保安 |
[30:09] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[30:11] | And there’s no one else to help us. | 外面没有其它人能帮我们了 |
[30:13] | There’s no one else. | 一个也没有 |
[30:18] | it’s all right. | 没事 |
[30:21] | That’s fine. | 没问题 |
[30:22] | That’s… | 没啥… |
[30:27] | Where–Where is that water coming from? | 哪来的水? |
[30:30] | Dr. Bailey,you’re crying. | Baileya医生 是你在哭 |
[30:34] | you’re crying. | 是你在哭 |
[30:37] | Then,uh,m-Mary… | |
[30:39] | You need to c-Come over here and wipe my face | 过来帮我擦擦眼泪 |
[30:42] | So that i can keep working. | 这样我才能继续 |
[30:45] | oh,okay,okay. | 好了 好了 |
[30:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:51] | We’re all gonna be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[30:55] | okay,he’s ready for transport. | 好了 可以送他出去了 |
[30:57] | Okay,jackson,get him up to i.C.U. | Jackson 带他去重护病房 |
[30:59] | Start warming him up and draw an a.B.G.– | 让他体温上升 抽取动脉血标本 |
[31:01] | – I can’t,sir. – Excuse me? | – 不行 先生 – 什么? |
[31:03] | We can’t leave here. | 我们不能离开这 |
[31:04] | That’s what shepherd told me. | Shepherd刚刚说的 |
[31:06] | There’s a shooter In the hospital. | 医院里有个枪手 |
[31:07] | – We’re supposed to stay here… – There’s a what? | – 我们要待在这 – 有个什么? |
[31:09] | – Shepherd said that we’re… – This patient is hypothermic. | – Shepherd说我们… – 病人现在体温过低 |
[31:10] | I need to get him to an i.C.U., | 得送他去重护病房 |
[31:11] | Start warming him up before he starts to circle the drain. | 让他体温上升 否则他就要挂了 |
[31:14] | – Well,shepherd said… – You didn’t bother to mention this until now? | – 不过 Shepherd说… – 你到现在才跟我说? |
[31:16] | – Shepherd said… – You didn’t bother to tell me this until n… | – Shepherd说… – 你到现在才跟我说? |
[31:18] | – Well,shepherd said… – You already told me what shepherd said. | – Shepherd说… – 我们知道Shepher说啥了 |
[31:24] | Okay.I’ll take him up myself. | 好 我自己送他去 |
[31:26] | Everyone else,stay here. | 其他人全部待在这 |
[31:29] | – I’m coming. – No,no,you stay put. | – 我跟你去 – 不行 你待在这 |
[31:30] | I’m a cardiothoracic surgeon. | 我是心脏病医生 |
[31:32] | He has a penetrating injury to his chest. | 他胸部刺穿 |
[31:35] | You don’t get a vote this time. | 你的反对无效 |
[31:36] | I’m coming.Let’s go. | 我跟你去 走吧 |
[31:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:41] | her blood pressure’s 90 over 60 and dropping. | 她血压90/60 还在继续下降 |
[31:43] | Let’s hang some more fluids. | 再多输点液 |
[31:45] | I have the portable ultrasound. | 我有便携式超声 |
[31:46] | All right,check her appendix.I will be right back. | 好 检查她的阑尾 我去去就回 |
[31:49] | When are you gonna forgive me | 你什么时候才肯原谅我? |
[31:50] | For not being a good enough lesbian for you? | 原谅我不完全是拉拉? |
[31:52] | When you do something to convince me | 你得说服我相信你是真正爱我 而不是为了拍拖而拍拖 |
[31:53] | that You’re falling in love with me and not with being in love. | |
[31:56] | When you do something to convince me that i’m different Than george o’malley, | 你得证明我跟George O’Malley不一样 |
[31:58] | erica hahn,mark sloan Or the girl at the coffee cart. | 跟Erica Hahn / Mark Sloan 或者那卖咖啡的女孩不同 |
[32:01] | I mean,you have a huge heart,and i love that about you. | 你很博爱 我喜欢你这点 |
[32:03] | But i don’t trust you. | 但我不信任你 |
[32:04] | Why would i? | 凭什么信任你? |
[32:06] | Dr. Robbins… | Robbins医生 |
[32:09] | her appendix… | 她的阑尾… |
[32:20] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[32:22] | I’ve been hurling every day this week around– | 我这个星期每天都吐 |
[32:24] | Yep,right on schedule. | 刚好到点 |
[32:26] | Okay,we gotta get outta here,’Cause… | 我们得出去 因为… |
[32:29] | uh,i’m not staying in here After you stink up this place with your vomit. | 你吐完 这里臭哄哄的 我才不要继续待着 |
[32:39] | Oh,my god. | 我的天啊 |
[32:41] | – Meredith,get down. – what?What? | – Meredith 蹲下 – 怎么了? |
[32:51] | I don’t– | 我不… |
[32:59] | that’s the guy from the elevator. | 我在电梯里见过那男的 |
[33:02] | what do you mean?What– | 你说什么? |
[33:03] | It’s the guy from the elevator. | 我在电梯里见过那男的 |
[33:04] | He asked me for directions,How to get to the chief’s office. | 他问我怎么去主任办公室 |
[33:08] | I-I don’t–I don’t– | 我不… |
[33:10] | meredith,the guy with the gun Is looking for derek. | Meredith 持枪人是冲着Derek去的 |
[33:22] | Dr. Shepherd. | Shepherd医生 |
[33:24] | Sir,you shouldn’t be here. | 先生 你不应该在这 |
[33:25] | It’s not safe. | 这里不安全 |
[33:27] | I know it’s not safe here. | 我知道不安全 |
[33:29] | That’s the point. | 说到点子上了 |
[33:30] | This hospital isn’t safe. | 这家医院不安全 |
[33:33] | You don’t recognize me,do you? | 你都不记得我了 对吧? |
[33:37] | Mr. Clark. | Clark先生 |
[33:40] | Sorry.I was– There’s a lot going on here. | 对不起 我… 发生了很多事 |
[33:41] | I have a situation.You should go someplace safe so you don’t get hurt. | 我得处理紧急状况 你应该找个安全的地方 别被伤着了 |
[33:43] | I’m already hurt. | 我已经受伤了 |
[33:49] | You hurt me when you decided to kill my wife. | 你决定杀我妻子的时候 我已经受伤了 |
[33:58] | B.P.’S 60 palp. | 血压60 |
[33:59] | He’s losing a lot of blood. | 他失血太多 |
[34:00] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[34:01] | He needs a transfusion. | 他要输血 |
[34:03] | I don’t know what we’re gonna do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[34:08] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[34:09] | I’ll go get it. | 我去取 |
[34:12] | That’s insane.I’ll go. | 你疯了 我去 |
[34:13] | No. | 不 |
[34:14] | I don’t– I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道能做什么 |
[34:16] | You know what to do. | 可你知道 |
[34:17] | I-I don’t–I… | 我不… |
[34:20] | I can’t do nothing. | 我不能袖手旁观 |
[34:22] | Alex… | |
[34:24] | Don’t die.Please don’t die.Okay? | 别死 求你别死 听到没? |
[34:27] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[34:28] | It’s lexie. | 我是Lexie |
[34:30] | I will be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[34:32] | i will be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[34:41] | Hey,sloan. | 嘿 Sloan |
[34:44] | Try not to kill me. | 救我 |
[34:46] | I’m doing my best. | 我尽力 |
[34:57] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[35:01] | Mr. Clark. | Clark先生 |
[35:02] | Shut up.No talking.You’re not the man here. | 闭嘴 不准说话 现在不是你说了算 |
[35:05] | I’m the man. | 是我 |
[35:07] | I’mthe man. | 我说了算 |
[35:12] | I told my wife i would be. | 我跟妻子说过 我要成为真正的男人 |
[35:15] | I’m the man… | 真正的男人 |
[35:17] | And a man looks after his wife. | 会照顾好妻子的男人 |
[35:20] | But i didn’t. | 可我没有 |
[35:22] | I let you decide that she should die. | 我把她的生死权交给了你 |
[35:26] | I wasn’t a man then. | 那时我不是真正的男人 |
[35:29] | But i’m man now. | 但现在是了 |
[35:34] | no.No,no,no,no,no. | 别 别 |
[35:37] | Okay,mary… | 好 Mary |
[35:38] | Mary,see the st-Sticky circles there? | Mary 看到那些胶带没? |
[35:41] | Can you give me three of those? | 帮我拿三个来 |
[35:44] | And–Mary! | 然后… Mary! |
[35:46] | Give me three of those,please,And the other thingy. | 给我拿三个 还有其它的东西 |
[35:50] | Okay,yeah. | 好 |
[35:53] | Um,this–This thing? | 是这个非颠倒吗? |
[35:55] | No,not that thing.The other thing,with the–With the wires. | 不是 另外那个 带线的那个 |
[35:59] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[36:01] | No,you’re not dying. | 你不会死 |
[36:02] | Really? | 真的? |
[36:03] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[36:04] | Don’t tell me that lie we tell everybody– | 别用我们骗别人的话骗我 |
[36:06] | “You’re fine.You’re doing great.” Don’t lie to me.Please. | “你没事的 你很好” 别骗我 求你了 |
[36:11] | You gotta promise to tell me the truth.Okay? | 你保证跟我说实话 行不? |
[36:13] | Okay,you are not dying. | 好 你不会死的 |
[36:16] | If you were,i would tell you,okay? | 如果你快死了 我会跟你说的 好吧? |
[36:19] | Okay,that’s there. | 好了 |
[36:25] | You are not dying. | 你不会死的 |
[36:26] | Okay,mary,hold Dr. Percy’s hand,please. | Mary 握住Percy医生的手 好不? |
[36:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:38] | stay here. | 呆在这 |
[36:40] | What kind of hospital is this? | 这是什么医院? |
[36:44] | It isn’t safe here. | 都不安全的 |
[36:46] | Somebody has to protect people… | 总要有人来保护其它人… |
[36:48] | From you… | 让他们远离你 |
[36:50] | Handing down judgments like you’re god… | 像上帝一样下判书 |
[36:54] | – Mr. Clark,please… – You don’t get to be god. | – Clark医生 别… – 你才当不上什么上帝 |
[36:58] | No talking! | 不准说话! |
[37:05] | Mr. Clark,listen to me. | Clark先生 听我说 |
[37:11] | I know your loss. | 我了解你的心情 |
[37:13] | I lost my father… | 我的爸爸… |
[37:16] | When i was a kid. | 在我小的时候就过世了 |
[37:18] | Two guys killed my father for his watch Right in front of me… | 两男的抢我爸的手表 当着我面杀死了他 |
[37:24] | Right in front of me. | 当着我的面 |
[37:27] | I didn’t become a doctor because i wanted to be god. | 我当医生不是因为我想做上帝 |
[37:32] | I became a doctor because i wanted to save lives. | 我当医生是因为我想拯救生命 |
[37:38] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[37:41] | Please. | 求你了 |
[37:43] | Look at me in the eye. | 看着我的双眼 |
[37:48] | I’m a human being. | 我是人 |
[37:51] | I make mistakes. | 我也会犯错 |
[37:54] | I’m flawed. | 人无完人 |
[37:57] | We all are. | 我们都这样 |
[38:00] | Today i think… | 我觉得今天… |
[38:03] | For you,is just a mistake. | 对你来说 也是个错误 |
[38:06] | You want justice. | 你想伸张正义 |
[38:11] | You want somebody to pay. | 你想要人来补偿 |
[38:17] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[38:19] | I can see that in your eyes. | 从你眼中我都能看出来 |
[38:28] | Can you see it in mine? | 你能看得见我的吗? |
[38:32] | Can you? | 看得见吗? |
[38:50] | Oh,drepherd.Thank god you’re back. | Shepherd 感谢上苍你终于回来了 |
[39:15] | I learned to read i the o.r.Gallery. | 我在手术观察室里学会读书 |
[39:18] | I played in the morgue. | 在停尸房里玩耍 |
[39:20] | I colored with crayons on old e.r.Charts. | 用蜡笔给旧急诊病历填色 |
[39:29] | The hospital was my church,my school,My home… | 医院曾经是我的教堂 我的学校 我的家 |
[39:34] | My safe place,My sanctuary. | 我安全的港湾 我的庇护所 |
[39:39] | I love it here. | 我爱这里 |
[39:43] | Correcon– Loved it here. | 更正: 曾爱过这里 |