时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | We become territorial. | 我们占土圈地 |
[00:13] | Towel. | 给我毛巾 |
[00:19] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:20] | Jeez. Sorry. | – 天啊 – 对不起 |
[00:22] | Yeah. | 没关系 |
[00:26] | You know this isn’t normal? | 你知道这很不正常吧 |
[00:30] | We learn to compete. | 我们学会争宠 |
[00:35] | yo, torres. | 喂 Torres |
[00:37] | Oh, shoot. I told him I’d work out this morning. | 哦 天啊 我跟他约好一起去锻炼了 |
[00:39] | But this is like working out. It’s just more fun. | 我们这也是锻炼 而且更有乐趣 |
[00:41] | – Come on. No pain, no gain. – Go away, mark! | – 快点 付出才有收获 – Mark 走开 |
[00:43] | – What? – Hey, be nice. He’s lonely. | – 你说什么 – 他很孤独的 所以对他好一些 |
[00:46] | Did you just say my– | 你刚刚说了什… |
[00:48] | Right. Nice. | 原来如此 很好 |
[00:51] | You finish. I’ll wait. | 你继续吧 我等着你 |
[00:58] | * we don’t have to be honest * | |
[01:00] | We seek shelter. | 我们寻找安身之所 |
[01:01] | Take a look at some of the fine details up here. | 你们可以上来仔细看看 |
[01:03] | It was built around the turn of the century. | 这房子建于世纪之交 |
[01:05] | Wait. These are the original doors? | 这些门是初建时的门? |
[01:07] | You bet. | 当然 |
[01:09] | Wait till you see the upstairs. | 楼上你会更喜欢 |
[01:12] | Antique hardware on those windows. | 古色古香的窗户 |
[01:14] | That’s a cool fireplace. | 那个壁炉很酷 |
[01:15] | You know, it’s really a lot of space. | 空间着实很大 |
[01:18] | If we knock through this wall, | 如果我们把墙打通的话 |
[01:20] | We’d get all that light to flood through. | 光线会更好的 |
[01:22] | Hey, you like the, uh, the firemen’s pole? | 你喜欢这个消防滑杆吗 |
[01:31] | Okay. Um, this could be our house. | 这很有可能会成为我们的家 |
[01:34] | I kinda need you to care. | 你能多关心一点儿吗 |
[01:42] | We’ll think about it. | 我们再考虑考虑 |
[01:44] | Most important of all? We reproduce. | 最重要的是 我们繁殖后代 |
[01:50] | I drank a lot of tequila in college…After. | 我大学时喝过很多龙舌兰酒 毕业后也是 |
[01:53] | Well, it’s been a while since I’ve done my o.B. Rotations, | 我已经很久没有接触过妇产科了 |
[01:55] | But I don’t recall tequila Getting in the way of conception. | 但是我记得龙舌兰酒不会导致不孕 |
[01:58] | It’s the opposite, actually. | 相反 喝多了倒是容易怀孕 |
[01:59] | I… Could have, uh, endometriosis or adhesions or– | 我可能有子宫内膜异位或粘连症 |
[02:04] | Look, she’s gonna come in here, | 医生很快就要到了 |
[02:04] | And she’s gonna say everything’s fine. | 她会告诉你一切都很正常的 |
[02:06] | sometimes biology can turn on us, though. | 有时生物本性让我们性趣盎然 |
[02:13] | So… | 现在… |
[02:14] | We have a few things to discuss here. | 我们有点情况要谈谈 |
[02:19] | Yeah, | 好吧 |
[02:20] | Biology sucks sometimes. | 有时生物本性混蛋无比 |
[02:23] | greys.anatomy.s07e04 | |
[02:24] | “Hostile”? | 排斥性太强? |
[02:25] | Did she really call my uterus hostile? | 什么叫我的子宫排斥性太强 |
[02:27] | are you forgetting what she said after that? | 你忘了医生接下来的话了吗 |
[02:29] | What, about my hostile uterus Causing me to miscarry the first time, | 什么话 我的子宫排斥性太强 造成了上次的流产呢 |
[02:32] | Or the likelihood that it’ll happen again? | 还是以后还可能因此流产呢 |
[02:34] | But there is a treatment. She said– | 可以治疗的 医生说… |
[02:35] | – Hostile. – Well, you’re just getting stuck on a word. | – 排斥性强 – 你别只纠结于这一句话 |
[02:37] | How would you feel If she called your penis “Angry” Or “Snide”? | 如果她说你的阴茎暴躁或卑鄙 你会有什么感受呢 |
[02:42] | That’s a good point, | 我知道你的意思 |
[02:42] | But the important thing is that you’re healthy. | 但是重要的是 你是健康的 |
[02:44] | Just think of all the fun we’re gonna have trying now. | 想象一下我们以后无拘无束的性福时光吧 |
[02:49] | I’m late for rounds. | 我要迟到了 |
[02:55] | you paged? | 你找我? |
[02:56] | Did you know that bariatric centers are Some of the leading moneymakers | 知道吗 Bailey医生 当今医院里 |
[03:00] | In hospitals right now, dr. Bailey? | 减肥中心是最赚钱的 |
[03:01] | – I have rounds, sir. – And that’s interesting, | – 主任 我还要去查房 – 但是… |
[03:03] | Considering that seattle grace doesn’t have one. | 咱们医院却没有减肥中心 |
[03:06] | And do you know why we don’t have one, dr. Bailey? | 你知道这是为什么吗 Bailey医生 |
[03:09] | Space, dr. Bailey. We don’t have enough space. | 地方有限 Bailey医生 我们没有足够的地方 |
[03:17] | Oh, oh, chief, okay, | 我知道了主任 |
[03:19] | If you go anywhere near | 你要是敢对我的 |
[03:21] | My denny duquette memorial clinic, | Danny Duquette纪念门诊动一点歪心眼 |
[03:23] | You will come to work tomorrow and find me | 我以及一直支持我的护士们 |
[03:25] | And every nurse who loves me chained to its doors. | 明天就会把自己绑在门诊大门口 |
[03:28] | We need money, bailey. | Bailey 我们需要钱 |
[03:29] | Ever since the shooting, we’ve been in survival mode | 自从枪击事件过后 我们就一直疲于生计 |
[03:32] | When we need to be in fight mode, | 但是我们的目标是满怀斗志 |
[03:34] | Groundbreaking surgery mode, back-to-number-one-ranking mode. | 做大手术 重新成为最好的医院 |
[03:41] | It’s my turn to have cristina yang on my service. | Cristina Yang该跟着我了 |
[03:44] | That’s all the fight I have in me today. | 这是我今天唯一有斗志的事 |
[03:50] | Hostile uterus. | 子宫排斥性太强 |
[03:52] | Mm. House hunting with my husband. | 跟我老公去看房 |
[03:55] | At least it’s not cancer. | 最起码你没得癌症 |
[03:58] | At least you’re calling him your husband. | 最起码你叫他老公 |
[04:00] | Baby steps. Whatev. | 小小进步 |
[04:01] | Hey, uh, do you know how long | 你知道 |
[04:02] | April and jackson are planning to stay in the house? | April和Jackson要住到什么时候吗 |
[04:04] | Uh, as long as they like. Why? | 直到他们想要搬走为止 怎么了 |
[04:06] | Well, April’s taken over izzie’s room, | April占了Izzie的房间 |
[04:08] | Which was fine when it was temporary, | 我不介意她暂时住在那儿 |
[04:09] | But I live in the attic, | 但是我现在睡在阁楼上 |
[04:11] | And I sleep next to christmas ornaments. Hmm. | 圣诞装饰品旁边 |
[04:14] | April’s best friend just died, and she’s all alone. | April最好的朋友刚刚过世 她很孤独 |
[04:18] | I’m not evil. It’s just… She’s annoying. | 我并不坏 但是…她很烦人 |
[04:21] | Okay? I find her annoying. | 我觉得她很烦人 |
[04:23] | Really? I find you much more annoying. | 真的吗 我觉得你比她要烦人的多 |
[04:26] | Car ran into a laundromat. Multiple traumas! | 汽车撞入自助洗衣房 有很多伤患 |
[04:30] | I’m not wrong. | 我没说错吧 |
[04:32] | Pretty annoying. | 是挺烦人的 |
[04:35] | You coming? | 你要来吗 |
[04:39] | Baby steps don’t include multiple traumas. | 我不能一开始工作就处理众多伤患 |
[04:41] | You go kill it. | 你去吧 |
[04:48] | ooh, hi. | 嗨 |
[04:49] | You need to start sleeping with mark again. | 你得跟Mark重新上床 |
[04:51] | – I do? – Yeah, for my sake, you do. | – 真的吗 – 对 为了我着想 必须 |
[04:53] | He won’t leave us alone. | 他总是缠着我们 |
[04:54] | At the apartment, at– at work, I mean, in our bedroom– | 无论是在我们的公寓里 在医院 还是在卧室里 |
[04:57] | It’s like I’m dating mark against my will. | 感觉像是我被迫在跟Mark约会 |
[04:58] | Come on. Twice a week. That’s all I’m asking. | 拜托了 你一个星期跟他睡两次就行 |
[05:00] | I am not babysitting mark for you. | 我可不能帮你照顾Mark |
[05:02] | Besides, I am too tired for sex with anyone right w. | 而且我现在没有精力跟任何人做爱 |
[05:04] | I was up all night dictating charts again. | 因为我又得熬夜写医嘱 |
[05:06] | Well, you know, there’s Na thing called a resident That can do that for you. | 你可以把这种工作丢给手下住院医做的 |
[05:08] | Yeah, and my resident is avery. | 当然 可我的住院医是Avery |
[05:10] | He still knocking over trays in the o.R.? | 他还是会把手术室里的托盘打翻吗 |
[05:12] | Yes, And scribbling patient orders in his thi-grade scrawl | 是的 而且处方上的字也歪七扭八 |
[05:14] | And paging me in the middle of the night For patients who are nowhere near dying. | 而且他会在半夜 为了一个并不怎么严重的病人呼我 |
[05:18] | At least he’s nice to look at. | 最起码他长得帅 |
[05:19] | True. | 这倒是真的 |
[05:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:25] | You just got called a dumb blond. | 人家把你当成花瓶男了 |
[05:29] | Can you find out about my husband? His name’s larry. | 我的丈夫怎么样了 他叫Larry |
[05:31] | He was in the car with you? | 他当时也在车里吗 |
[05:32] | No, he was in the laundromat. I- I hit him. | 不 他在洗衣房里 是我撞了他 |
[05:35] | I don’t remember anything. | 我什么都不记得了 |
[05:36] | I was in the car outside the laundromat, | 我开着车经过洗衣房 |
[05:38] | And the next thing I know, the car’s inside the laundromat, | 然后下一秒车就在洗衣房里了 |
[05:41] | And there was screaming. | 我听到了惨叫声 |
[05:44] | Okay. | 我知道了 |
[05:45] | do you want to order her labs or take her scans? | 你想把她送去化验还是帮她拍片子 |
[05:47] | You can take her. Take it all, taker. | 她归你了 全都归你 强盗 |
[05:50] | – What? – Lost vitals in the ambulance bay. | – 什么 – 在救护车上心脏骤停 |
[05:51] | Get me epi and charge the defibrillator now. | 准备肾上腺素 给除颤仪充电 |
[05:54] | That’s him! That– that’s my husband. | 就是他 他就是我丈夫 |
[05:56] | That’s… Is he gonna be okay? | 他…他会没事儿的吧 |
[05:59] | I cannot go out this way. | 我不能就这么死去 |
[06:00] | I- I can’t die in a freak laundromat accident. | 我不该在一起该死的洗衣房车祸中丧命 |
[06:05] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:06] | You cannot find anything wrong. | 你不能让我出一点事 |
[06:08] | I’m supposed to go to brazil next week. | 我下个星期应该去巴西的 |
[06:11] | rio. | 里约热内卢 |
[06:12] | And I just perfected my accent. | 我刚刚掌握了正确的发音 |
[06:14] | Voce tem uma camisinha? | |
[06:16] | I’m… Fine. How are you? | 我很好 你呢 |
[06:19] | Nope. I just asked you if you had a condom. | 我刚刚的问题是 你有避孕套吗 |
[06:22] | ’cause that’s the one sentence I learn Before traveling someplace now. | 这是我旅游前一定要学会的话 |
[06:26] | Yeah. Now you totally think I’m a slut. | 你一定觉得我是个荡妇吧 |
[06:28] | Oh, I don’t. Um… Take a breath for me, please. | 哦 我没有… 请做一次深呼吸 |
[06:32] | It totally makes you think I’m a slut | 但是当你知道我是个 亨廷顿氏病的的患者之后 |
[06:34] | Until I tell you I have huntington’s disease. | 你就不会觉得我是个荡妇了 |
[06:43] | Yeah, you’re not gonna find it on the chart. | 记录上没写 |
[06:45] | The paramedic was so cute, | 那个急救员太帅了 |
[06:47] | So I just didn’t mention anything, | 所以我就什么都没告诉他 |
[06:49] | Because, you know, the whole fatal genetic coition, | 人们对于患致命遗传性疾病的人 |
[06:51] | It just doesn’t scream “Sexy.” | 总是没有什么好感的 |
[06:53] | Have you started showing symptoms? | 你开始有症状了吗 |
[06:55] | No. | 我没有症状 |
[06:56] | My, uh, my mother died, | 我妈妈去世之后 |
[06:59] | So I got tested for the gene. | 我去做了基因检查 |
[07:00] | She was 45, so I have about 10 years left. | 她去世的时候是45岁 所以说我还能再活10年 |
[07:03] | Or five if you count the ones I can actually enjoy. | 如果减去受病痛折磨的五年 我只剩五年的时间享受人生 |
[07:06] | Well, the accident shouldn’t affect your huntington’s. | 这次车祸并没有诱发你的亨廷顿氏病 |
[07:10] | I know that. I’m just telling you | 我知道 我告诉你 |
[07:11] | So that you get that you have to work really hard to fix me, | 是希望你能把我的伤治好 |
[07:14] | Because I can live with the fact that I’m gonna die, | 因为我可以接受自己要死的事实 |
[07:16] | But to die doing laundry? No. | 但是绝对不能死在洗衣房里 |
[07:18] | I want to accidentally fall off the eiffel tower | 我想从埃菲尔铁塔上失足摔死 |
[07:21] | Because the three men and the multiple orgasms Were too much. | 因为同时和三个男人做爱的 多重性高潮实在是太销魂眩晕了 |
[07:27] | You should’ve seen it, dr. Robbins. | 你真应该亲眼看看 Robbins医生 |
[07:28] | His pottaballet kicked the other kids’ asses. | 他的芭蕾细步很厉害的 |
[07:31] | – Isn’t that what I said? | – 是细碎舞步 – 难道我说的不对吗 |
[07:34] | You said it in american, fred. It’s french, right, sweetie? | 你说的是英语发音 Fred 但是正规的名字是法语的对吧 亲爱的 |
[07:37] | Yes, and it’s not something that you really kick ass at. | 对 而且这没有什么厉害不厉害的 |
[07:40] | Can we talk about the cancer now? | 好了 我们该谈谈癌症了 |
[07:42] | Anything to make them stop. | 这样他们就不会再多说了 |
[07:44] | Yeah. Um, dr. Karev? | 好的 Karev医生 |
[07:45] | Jake fisher, 15, uh, osteosarcoma of the right tibia. | Jake Fisher 15岁 患有右胫骨骨肉瘤 |
[07:49] | Today he’ll be getting a minor bone dissection. | 他今天将要接受切除手术 |
[07:51] | How long after the surgery before I can dance again? | 手术过后多久我才能继续跳舞 |
[07:53] | He’s anxious ’cause his ballet company Is doing “Swan lake” This spring. | 他很担心 因为他的公司 在春天要排演”天鹅湖” |
[07:56] | Yeah, it’s like his super bowl. | 那对他很重要 |
[07:59] | Jake, your recovery will depend on today’s scans. | Jake 你的恢复速度取决于这次的扫描结果 |
[08:02] | They’ll tell us how much the chemo shrunk the tumor, | 我们得看看化疗把肿瘤控制的怎么样了 |
[08:04] | But trust me, we will have you back on your feet | 但是相信我 我们会让你 |
[08:06] | As soon as possible, okay? | 尽快回到舞台上的 好吗 |
[08:08] | Okay, can you tell me when the pain started mr. Fink? , | Fink先生 你是从什么时候开始感到疼痛的 |
[08:10] | A – a few days ago. | 几天前 |
[08:12] | I’m a biologist. I’m in the middle of an experiment. | 我是个生物学家 当时正在做实验 |
[08:15] | Pan. | 给我盆子 |
[08:20] | Stop! Don’t take that anywhere. | 等等 别把它倒掉 |
[08:22] | That could be research lost. | 它可能对科研做出很大的贡献 |
[08:23] | Sir, you’re very sick. | 先生 你病得很严重 |
[08:25] | You need to put aside your work for the moment. | 你需要暂时抛开你的工作 |
[08:27] | It’s not just work. It’s a cure for asthma. | 它不只是我的工作 它是治疗哮喘的特效药 |
[08:30] | – What? – Dr. Bailey. | – 什么 – Bailey医生 |
[08:32] | Just get rid of the vomit, yang. | Yang 把他的呕吐物倒掉 |
[08:34] | I- I don’t think you want me to do that. | 我…我觉得你不会希望我把它倒掉的 |
[08:40] | There’s my cure. | 这就是我的特效药 |
[08:42] | Isn’t he beautiful? | 多美啊 |
[08:50] | Research has found, | 研究显示 |
[08:51] | Rms produce an enzyme that cut down on allergies. | 寄生虫所生产的酶可以控制过敏 |
[08:54] | I’m applying the theory to asthma. | 我把这个原理应用到哮喘的治疗上 |
[08:56] | You eat worms? | 你吃虫子吗 |
[08:57] | Yang. How long do these experiments last? | Yang 实验进行了多久 |
[09:01] | Standard is a month or two. | 通常是一两个月 |
[09:02] | And then I take the antiparasitic to pass them. | 我会服用抗寄生虫药把它们排出体外 |
[09:05] | But I can extract more enzyme the longer I grow them. | 但它在我体内时间越长 产生的酶就越多 |
[09:10] | A year is pushing it, apparently. | 迄今为止它只能活最长一年 |
[09:13] | You’ve had these worms inside of you for a year? | 你让它在你的身体里长了一年? |
[09:15] | 343 days to be exact. | 准确的说是343天 |
[09:17] | Haven’t had an asthma attack in six months. | 我已经有六个月没犯哮喘了 |
[09:21] | dr. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[09:27] | My, they’ve grown. | 它们长大了 |
[09:28] | You have a nasty bowel obstruction, mr. Fink. | Fink先生 你有严重的肠梗阻 |
[09:32] | You need surgery. | 你需要动手术 |
[09:33] | Oh, no. That won’t do. | 不行的 |
[09:35] | Surgery will throw off the entire experiment. | 手术会把整个实验都毁了的 |
[09:38] | – I’d like another option. – Sir. Okay, I’m sorry, but– | – 有没有其他的选择 – 先生 我很抱歉 但是… |
[09:41] | It’s three years research, dr. Bailey. | 这个实验已经进行三年了 Bailey医生 |
[09:45] | Research you’d be contaminating the minute you cut me open. | 只要一做手术 所有的一切就都功亏一篑了 |
[09:51] | Okay, dr. Yang’s gonna give you fluid | 好吧 Yang医生会给你打点滴 |
[09:54] | And put an n.G. Tube down your nose To open the obstruction. | 然后插上鼻管来疏通阻塞 |
[09:56] | It will be painful, and if you dot improve in a few hours, | 这会很痛 而且几个小时内没有效果的话 |
[10:00] | You’re getting the surgery. | 就得动手术 |
[10:01] | Option two it is then. | 这就是我的选择 |
[10:08] | You know he’s crazy, right? | 他疯了对吧 |
[10:09] | Crazy is relative, yang. | 疯不疯是相对的 Yang |
[10:11] | In fact, some people might say That | 实际上 有人会觉得 |
[10:14] | missing rounds this morning When I’m charge is crazy behavior, too. | 错过我今早负责的查房就是疯了 |
[10:19] | But here I am, trusting you to take care of my patient. | 但是 我相信你能照顾好我的病人 |
[10:22] | Maybe I’m the crazy one. What do you think? | 也许疯的是我 你觉得呢 |
[10:25] | Am I crazy to trust you to take care of my patient? | 把我的病人交给你照顾 是不是疯狂的决定呢 |
[10:28] | No. | 不是 |
[10:29] | But I haven’t been swallowing worms. | 但是我没处理过吃虫子的人 |
[10:35] | well, his pain is not too bad. | 他的疼痛并不严重 |
[10:36] | That means his tumor probably shrunk, right? | 应该就证明他的肿瘤变小了吧 |
[10:38] | If the chemo did its job. | 如果化疗管用的话 |
[10:40] | Guess who just scored a table | 你猜怎么着 |
[10:41] | At that new sushi place that’s impossible to get in to? | 我在那家爆满的新寿司店预定到了桌子 |
[10:43] | – no way. – 8:30, table for 3. | – 不可能吧 – 今晚8:30 我定了三个人的位子 |
[10:47] | Oh, you know, I don’t– I don’t eat sushi. | 你知道的 我不喜欢吃寿司 |
[10:50] | – Yeah, you do. – Yeah, I did. | – 你喜欢 – 我曾经喜欢 |
[10:52] | I did, but then I got sick | 后来我在餐厅吃了一次饭团 就不爱吃寿司了 |
[10:54] | after I ate One of those prepackaged rolls at the cafeteria. | |
[10:57] | Bad memory. You two go. | 不好的回忆 你们去吧 |
[10:59] | I’ll change the reservation to two. | 我去改成两个人 |
[11:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:07] | Torres, you should see this. | Torres 你得看看这个 |
[11:11] | god. | 天啊 |
[11:12] | I hate this job sometimes. | 有的时候我真恨自己的工作 |
[11:14] | Lila, your c.T. Shows that you have a ruptured diaphragm, | Lila CT结果显示你的横隔膜破裂了 |
[11:17] | So you’re gonna need surgery. | 你得动手术 |
[11:19] | So how will we proceed, dr. Avery? | 该怎么处理 Avery医生 |
[11:23] | Part of your stomach’s gone into your chest. | 你的部分胃进入了你的胸腔 |
[11:25] | So we’ll place your stomach back Anrepair the diaphragm with mesh. | 所以我们会把你的胃移回原位 然后用人工补片修补你的横隔膜 |
[11:29] | Dr. Grey, do you agree? | Grey医生 你同意吗 |
[11:31] | No, I would do a direct repair with suture instead of mesh | 不 我会用缝合的方法修复隔膜 |
[11:35] | Because the defect is so small. | 因为破裂的地方非常小 |
[11:38] | That’s right. | 很正确 |
[11:38] | All right, dr. Grey, draw pre-op labs. | Grey医生 你去做术前准备 |
[11:41] | You’re scrubbing in. | 你来参加手术 |
[11:42] | Lila, do you need us to call anyone for you? | Lila 你需要通知任何人吗 |
[11:44] | No. It’s just me. | 不用 我孤身一人 |
[11:46] | But I would like it if he would wait by my bedside. | 但是我希望他能一直陪着我 |
[11:49] | Yeah, you and every other woman in this hospital. | 当然 医院里的所有女人都这么想 |
[11:51] | All right. I’ll see you in the o.R. | 手术时见 |
[11:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:58] | Oh, please tell me you’ve gotten to make out with that. | 请别告诉我你会和他上床 |
[12:01] | No. Married, so no. | 不 我已经结婚了 |
[12:03] | That’s a bummer. | 太可惜了 |
[12:06] | Any babies? | 你有孩子了吗 |
[12:07] | Uh, no, but thinking about it. | 没有 但是在计划生一个 |
[12:10] | Um, did you need me to scrub in,? | 你需要我参加手术吗 |
[12:13] | The question should be “May I scrub in?” | 你应该问”我可以参加手术吗” |
[12:15] | Like you want to. | 表示你想要参加 |
[12:17] | Right. It’s may– may I. | 好吧 我可以… |
[12:19] | No, I think I’ve got all the hands I need. | 不 我已经有足够的人手了 |
[12:24] | Dr. Altman… | Altman医生… |
[12:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:29] | Okay, I’ve been f my game lately, | 最近我的表现很差 |
[12:31] | And you’ve suffered because of it. | 这加重了你的工作负担 |
[12:33] | But right now, I need you to give me another chance. | 但是现在 我需要你再给我一次机会 |
[12:38] | Okay? Please. | 好吗 拜托了 |
[12:40] | I… | 我… |
[12:42] | Look, I want to scrub in, okay? | 我想要参加手术 可以吗 |
[12:52] | Okay. Yeah. Just, um… | 好吧 你…呃 |
[12:56] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:06] | Mrs. Davis’ scans are clean? | Davis太太的CT结果没问题吧 |
[13:08] | Yeah, so is her ultrasound. I think we should do an e.E.G. | 对 B超结果也没问题 也许她应该做个脑电图 |
[13:12] | Really? Do you think that’s really– | 需要吗 你真的觉得… |
[13:12] | She lost control of her parked car, | 她无法控制她的车 |
[13:14] | Has no memory of how, so I think that’s necessary, | 而且对此没有任何记忆 所以我觉得有必要 |
[13:16] | But you outrank me, so… whatever. | 但是你的级别比我高 所以…你说了算 |
[13:21] | Well, sure, fine. Let’s do it. | 好吧 那就做脑电图吧 |
[13:23] | Um… Hey, how would you feel | 嘿…你觉得我在家里 |
[13:26] | If I started a chore wheel at the house? | 做一个家务轮值表怎么样 |
[13:28] | The boys are so messy, | 男生们实在是太脏了 |
[13:29] | And I did one with reed at our old apartment, | 我和Reed合住时做了一个 |
[13:31] | And you’d be surprised how well it works. | 非常有效的 |
[13:33] | Are you moving in, like, permanently? | 你是要长久搬进来住吗 |
[13:38] | Why? Do– do you think that’s not okay? | 怎么了 你不同意吗 |
[13:41] | should I talk to meredith about that? | 我应该跟Meredith谈谈吗 |
[13:42] | Well, that’s up to you, | 随你便了 |
[13:43] | But I wouldn’t bring up the chore wheel. | 但是别说起家务轮值表的事 |
[13:45] | Meredith would hate that. | Meredith不会喜欢的 |
[13:47] | Hey, how’s our reckless driver? | 嗨 那个莽撞司机么样了 |
[13:49] | Uh, she’s not reckless. | 她并不莽撞 |
[13:51] | She may have had syncope or a seizure– hey, mer. | – 当时她也许发生了昏厥或者抽搐… – 嘿 Mer |
[13:53] | Lexie and I were just talking about the housing situation– | Lexie和我刚刚在讨论房子的事 |
[13:56] | – If this is about izzie’s room– – no. | – 如果是关于Izzie的房间的话… – 不是的 |
[13:57] | No, no, no, it’s not about izzie’s room. | 跟Izzie的房间没有关系 |
[13:59] | It’s about a chore wheel. | 这次是关于家务轮值表 |
[14:02] | April would like to start one. | April想做一个家务轮值表 |
[14:04] | That’s a great idea. | 这很不错 |
[14:06] | – What? – Great. | – 什么 – 太好了 |
[14:07] | I’ll, uh, I’ll set it up tonight. | 我…我明晚就把它做出来 |
[14:09] | Hey, um… how’d it go this morning? | 嗨 你今早没事吧 |
[14:11] | – Eh. – What happened this morning? | – 恩 – 今早发生了什么 |
[14:12] | but you’re okay, right? | 你没事 对吗 |
[14:13] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[14:15] | Why wouldn’t you be fine? | 你为什么会有事 |
[14:16] | Nothing. I have to go. | 没什么 我得走了 |
[14:18] | Wh– what was this morning? | |
[14:21] | You should talk to meredith. | 你应该跟Meredith谈谈 |
[14:29] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么 |
[14:32] | Are they saying the chemo didn’tork? | 在说化疗效果不好? |
[14:36] | We should wait for your parents. | 我们应该等你的父母一起谈 |
[14:39] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[14:42] | You want to cut off my leg? | 你们要锯掉我的腿吗 |
[14:45] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[14:50] | Uh, look… | 听着… |
[14:52] | There’s a sprinter with prosthetics That runs faster than guys with real legs. | 有的假肢运动员 跑的比正常人都快 |
[14:55] | There’s gotta be another way. More– more chemo or– | 一定有别的办法的 更多化疗之类的… |
[14:57] | Yeah, but with prosthetics day, it’s– it’s amazing. | 对 但是现在的假肢真的很完美… |
[14:59] | You don’t get it! I need my leg! | 你不明白的 我需要我的腿 |
[15:04] | I get it. | 我明白的 |
[15:05] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不明白 |
[15:08] | It’s– I… | 我… |
[15:10] | I- I can’t explain it. | 我无法解释… |
[15:13] | I, um… | 我… |
[15:16] | Just… | 只是… |
[15:18] | I’ll show you. | 让我跳舞给你看 |
[15:19] | L- let me show you. | 让我跳给你看 |
[15:27] | * baby, you * | |
[15:30] | * you got what I need * | |
[15:35] | If he gets injured, this is on you, karev. | 如果他受伤了的话 那都是你的错 Karev |
[15:37] | * you got my sunshine * | |
[15:42] | * baby, you * | |
[15:45] | * you got what I need * | |
[15:50] | * baby, you * | |
[15:52] | * you got my sunshine * | |
[15:59] | * when I see you * | |
[16:01] | * it’s a…beautiful world * | |
[16:05] | * but when you’re gone * | |
[16:08] | * I want you in my arms * | |
[16:11] | * it’s all I can dream of * | |
[16:15] | * baby, you * | |
[16:18] | * you got what I need * | |
[16:22] | * baby, you * | |
[16:25] | * you got my sunshine * | |
[16:30] | * baby, you * | |
[16:33] | * you got what I need * | |
[16:36] | You see that? | 看到了吗 |
[16:37] | That’s my boy. | 这就是我的儿子 |
[16:38] | * baby, you * | |
[16:40] | * you got my sunshine * | |
[16:44] | It’s that… | 就是… |
[16:45] | Right there. | 就是这样 |
[16:48] | Build me a leg that’ll let me do that. | 告诉我假肢能做到这样吗 |
[16:55] | She called it hostile? | 她说排斥性强吗 |
[16:57] | That’s… Well, at least it’s nothing too serious. | 这…起码还不是太糟 |
[17:00] | I’ll do some research on treatment options. | 我去研究研究有什么治疗方法 |
[17:03] | Her uterus is friendly. | 她的子宫接受能力强 |
[17:05] | It’s sunshiny. | 十分友善 |
[17:07] | untouched by scourge of man. | 没有受过任何臭男人的污染 |
[17:08] | Peppy ovaries, too. | 还有十分活泼的卵巢 |
[17:11] | Hey, the vending machine’s working again. | 自动贩卖机又好用了 |
[17:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:16] | * I’ve been quiet nearly all my life * | |
[17:18] | Nothing. Is this the same nothing that has to do | 没什么 |
[17:20] | With where you were this morning? | 这与你今天早晨去哪了有关对吗 |
[17:22] | I was at the dentist this morning. I have bad teeth. | 我今早去看牙医了 我的牙不好 |
[17:27] | Oh, okay, so “Teeth” Are code for what? | 好吧 “牙”是什么东西的代号 |
[17:30] | I went to the o.B. Today. | 我今天去见妇科医生了 |
[17:31] | I have massive, baby-squishing fibroids in my uterus. | 我的子宫里长了一个巨大的纤维瘤 |
[17:35] | Oh, that’s terrible. | 天啊 太糟了 |
[17:36] | Eh, get over it. | 没事啦 |
[17:38] | – But you knew? – Knew what? | – 但你事先知道? – 知道什么 |
[17:40] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:41] | – The vending machine’s working again. – my patient eats worms. | – 自动贩卖机又可以用了 – 我的病人吃虫子 |
[17:43] | Dude, altman fire you yet? | 帅哥 Altman开除你了吗 |
[17:45] | She is not gonna fire me. | 他不会开除我的 |
[17:47] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[17:48] | She thin he’s a hot piece of brainless ass. | 她觉得他是一个花瓶男 |
[17:50] | Oh, you’re totally gonna be fired. | 你一定会被开除的 |
[17:51] | The situation is under control. Thank you. | 一切都在我的掌控之中 谢谢 |
[17:54] | You got a line on any weird bone cancer treatments | 你知道什么治疗骨癌的方法吗 |
[17:56] | So I don’t have to cut off my ballerina kid’s leg? | 这样我就不用给那个跳芭蕾的男孩截肢了 |
[17:58] | Right, ’cause my memory is all I’m good for? | 记忆力好是我唯一的优点吗 |
[18:00] | There was a story in the news recently | 最近新闻上有提到 |
[18:01] | Ere they used a cadaver bone to replace a cancerous one. | 可以用尸体的骨骼替换癌变的骨骼 |
[18:05] | You get my fries. | 薯条归你了 |
[18:13] | You paged? | 你找我吗 |
[18:14] | Yeah, dr. Knox’s sister just put her house on the market. | Knox医生的姐姐想要卖掉她的房子 |
[18:18] | They just redid it. It’s close to meredith’s house, | 他们刚刚装修了房子 而且那里离Meredith家很近 |
[18:20] | And it has never been a fire station, right? | 而且那个房子以前不是消防站 |
[18:23] | You paged me to talk real estate? | 你叫我来就是谈房子的吗 |
[18:26] | W– that and I thought you might want to observe. | 我觉得你会想要看看手术的进展 |
[18:30] | Our guy, he got caught between a car and washing machine, | 这个男人被卡在了车和洗衣机中间 |
[18:33] | And you don’t see that kind of crush injury every day, | 这种伤可不是经常能见到的 |
[18:35] | But no pressure. | 不过别有压力 |
[18:38] | Thank you, but I have to monitor worms. | 谢谢你 不过我得去监看虫子 |
[18:42] | a rotationplasty? | 旋转成形术行吗 |
[18:44] | No, no, it’s not possible with this part of the leg. | 不行 不能用在这块骨骼上 |
[18:47] | Fibular grafting? | 腓骨移植术呢 |
[18:48] | Oh, no. Cancer’s seeded to his fibula. | 不行的 他的腓骨已经癌变了 |
[18:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:59] | You don’t like mark. Admit it. | 承认吧 你不喜欢Mark |
[19:01] | – I like mark. – Liar. | – 我喜欢Mark – 撒谎 |
[19:02] | I like him. I do. | 我真的喜欢他 |
[19:04] | We’re just, you know… We’re different. | 我们只是…十分不同 |
[19:06] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[19:08] | How are you different? | 你们有什么不同 |
[19:09] | Tell me, ’cause I don’t– I don’t think you actually are. | 告诉我 因为我不觉得你们有什么不同 |
[19:11] | Mnh-mnh. What? | 说吧 |
[19:12] | – Should I leave? – Shut it, karev. | – 我应该出去吗 – 闭嘴 Karev |
[19:15] | I’m waiting. | 我等着你开口呢 |
[19:19] | Look… | 听着… |
[19:20] | It’s not that I don’t like mark. Mm-hmm. | 我并不是不喜欢Mark |
[19:21] | It’s just that he’s… Mark. | 只是他是… Mark |
[19:23] | You know, what you see is what you get. | 看外表就知道他脑袋空空 |
[19:26] | Besides, you like him, | 你喜欢他就行了 |
[19:27] | So what do I care if his abs are where his soul should be? | 他没大脑没内涵我又不在乎 |
[19:30] | oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[19:31] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[19:34] | Found it right here. | 就是这个 |
[19:37] | We don’t have to cut off his leg. | 我们不用给他截肢了 |
[19:44] | Page dr. Bailey and book an o.R. | 呼叫Bailey医生 然后定一间手术室 |
[19:46] | Surgery? No, please. | 要做手术吗 别 求求你 |
[19:47] | Can’t we wait just a little longer? | 我们能再等一会儿吗 |
[19:49] | Your bowel could perforate and fill your abdomen With fecal matter, | 你的肠子会穿孔 而你的腹腔会被粪便堵塞的 |
[19:52] | so, no, we cannot wait. | 所以我们不能再等了 |
[19:53] | Can you at least salvage the worms during the surgery? | 你们能在手术的时候 尽量不要伤害那些虫子吗 |
[19:56] | Your life is at risk because of a hypothesis you can’t support. | 一个你根本无法证实的假设 正在威胁你的生命 |
[19:59] | Otherwise, you would have the backing Of an actual accredited institute, | 如果你的研究把握够大 你早就被正规研究所资助了 |
[20:02] | So let the worms go. | 所以别管那些虫子了 |
[20:05] | I worked in those institutes my whole life. | 我一辈子都在研究所工作 |
[20:08] | I sat in labs, | 我在实验室里 |
[20:09] | Ran other people’s experiments. | 替别人做实验 |
[20:11] | I was dead inside. | 生活如同行尸走肉 |
[20:13] | And now for the first time, | 这是我第一次 |
[20:14] | I know what I’m meant to do with my life, | 找到了人生的意义 |
[20:17] | And everything else– all my quirks, my fears, | 其它的一切 我的怪癖 怯懦… |
[20:20] | The fact that people find me strange– | 别人鄙视的眼光 |
[20:22] | None of it matters because I know who I am. | 都不再重要 因为我找到了自我 |
[20:26] | Please. | 拜托你了 |
[20:27] | Save the worms. | 救救那些虫子 |
[20:34] | Let’s get him prepped. | 为他做好术前准备 |
[20:37] | “Stroke, infection, | “中风 感染” |
[20:38] | Heart attack, severe bleeding, loss of life”? | “心脏病 大出血 死亡?” |
[20:41] | Oh, what the hell? | 管他呢… |
[20:49] | When did the chorea start? | 舞蹈症什么时候开始的 |
[20:51] | Chorea? I call that my spastic hand trick. | 舞蹈症? 我叫它”笨笨手把戏” |
[20:57] | A few months ago, I guess. | 大概几个月了吧 |
[20:59] | You told your doctors? They know, right? | 你告诉医生了? 他们知道 对吗 |
[21:03] | Lila. | |
[21:04] | I– no guilt trip, please. | 别逼我内疚… |
[21:06] | I was just starting to like you. | 我才开始有点喜欢你 |
[21:09] | But you need to tell your doctors, | 你必须告诉你的医生 |
[21:11] | Because they can help you. | 他们可以帮你 |
[21:12] | I watched my mother go through this, dr. Grey. | 我亲眼看着我母亲这样死去 Grey医生 |
[21:14] | I- I know how this goes. | 我知道这有多痛苦 |
[21:16] | After the spastic hand comes the slurred speech, | 手颤抖之后 是吐字不清 |
[21:19] | And then the trouble walking, and the difficulty eating, | 接下来是行走和进食困难 |
[21:22] | And the seizures, and the memory loss, | 抽搐 失忆 |
[21:25] | And then the dementia sets in so badly | 之后进入重度痴呆 |
[21:27] | That you d’t know if you’re in the supermarket | 甚至分不清自己在超市 |
[21:31] | Or the bathroom. | 还是浴室 |
[21:33] | o screw going to the freakin’ doctor. | 我才不去看该死的医生 |
[21:36] | I am going to brazil. | 我要去巴西 |
[21:46] | Ah, dr. Grey. | 啊 Grey医生 |
[21:47] | I can use your input. | 正好来给我参考下 |
[21:49] | Do you think derek would nsider Putting his face on a billboard? | 你觉得Dereck会同意把他放在广告牌上吗 |
[21:53] | That’s a lot of derek. | Derek占了大部分 |
[21:54] | Pretty good picture, right? | 很帅气是吧 |
[22:01] | What do you need? | 你有什么想法 |
[22:02] | When my mother was still here | 当我妈还在这医院的时候 |
[22:05] | Before she retired… | 她退休前… |
[22:08] | Do you think that she ever tried to tell you | 她有没有跟你说过… |
[22:11] | About the alzheimer’s? | 她的老年痴呆症? |
[22:13] | No, no. | 没有 |
[22:14] | She kept it a secret for years. | 她一直都瞒着我们 |
[22:16] | No, I know that, but… | 我知道 不过… |
[22:18] | Um, when do you think it started? | 大概是什么时候开始的 |
[22:21] | Do you think she was trying to tell you, | 会不会有可能 她想跟你说 |
[22:22] | and you didn’t Really realize that’s what she was trying to do, was tell you? | 而你没有意识到 她其实想跟你说这事? |
[22:27] | Well, it’s possible, I guess. | 我想 有可能吧 |
[22:30] | Uh, and I don’t remember… | 我记不太清楚了… |
[22:33] | Is eveing okay, meredith? | Meredith 没什么事吧 |
[22:36] | Yeah, it’s fine. Just… | 没事 只是… |
[22:41] | I would never go to a hospital | 如果有家医院把医生放在广告牌上 |
[22:43] | That put its doctors on billboards, | 我是不会去的 |
[22:46] | For what it’s worth. | 个人意见 |
[22:55] | His b.P. Has dropped to 90 over 60, | 血压降到90/60 |
[22:57] | And he’s showing signs of peritonitis. | 有腹膜炎的症状 |
[22:58] | Good work, yang. You’re free to scrub in if you like, | Yang 很好 你愿意的话可以进来手术 |
[23:02] | Uh, even just to observe. | 观察也好 |
[23:04] | No one’s gonna make you do anything you don’t want. | 没人会逼你 |
[23:12] | I’m not ready. | 我没准备好 |
[23:13] | Thank you, though, for asking. | 谢谢你问起 |
[23:24] | Okay, so we’ll take out the bone, | 我们会把骨头取出 |
[23:26] | and then treat it With high doses of radiation to kill the cancer. | 然后用高剂量辐射杀死癌细胞 |
[23:29] | 30 minutes later, we reinsert the bone back into jake’s leg. | 半小时后 重新把骨头放回去 |
[23:33] | Usually the procedure is done using a cadaver bone, | 一般是用尸体的骨头接回去 |
[23:36] | So there’s no risk of putting cancer back in the body, | 这样就不会有复发的危险 |
[23:38] | But we couldn’t find a match for jake on such short notice. | 可是如此短时间内无法找到Jake的配型 |
[23:41] | So there’s a chance the cancer could come back? | 就是说 癌症可能会复发? |
[23:42] | Well, that’s why amputation’s less risky. | 所以截肢是最保险的 |
[23:45] | But if we do this, if you agree, | 但是如果你们同意做这个 |
[23:46] | We will monitor jake closely, scans every few months, | 我们会密切注意Jake的病情 每几个月来复查一下 |
[23:49] | And if the cancer returns, we’ll do the amputation. | 如果复发 我们再截肢 |
[23:53] | But this is done a lot? | 技术成熟了吗 |
[23:55] | Uh, it’s only been done a few times in the world. | 世界范围内只有少数几例 |
[23:58] | So if we do this, I mean, if we say yes, | 我是说如果我们同意了 |
[24:00] | There’s a chance he’d keep his leg forever? | Jake有可能永远保住他的腿? |
[24:03] | We hope. | 希望如此 |
[24:12] | It’s a big risk, buddy. | 风险很大啊 |
[24:14] | – God knows, – I love to watch you dance, but… | 结果很难说 我希望看到你跳舞 只是… |
[24:19] | What would you do? | 换做你 你怎么选 |
[24:23] | Oh, that’s– | 噢 那是… |
[24:24] | – that’s between you and your folks, jake. – no. | – 你和你父母之前的抉择 Jake – 不 |
[24:27] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[24:30] | What would you do? | 换做你 怎么选 |
[24:34] | If it was my arm, and, uh, | 如果是我的手面临截肢 |
[24:36] | I couldn’t operate anymore, I… | 以后无法再手术了… |
[24:39] | I’d do everything that I could to keep it. | 我会尽一切可能保住我的手 |
[24:47] | well, we’ve run an e.K.G., c.T., | 我们已经做了心电图 CT |
[24:49] | And done blood work. | 血液检查也做了 |
[24:51] | Fortunately, they’ve all come back normal. | 很幸运 一切正常 |
[24:52] | You mean unfortunately. | 应该是很不幸吧 |
[24:54] | They’rwaiting to take my statement. | 警察们在等着录我的口供 |
[24:57] | Well, it was just an accident, mrs. Davis. | Davis太太 只是个意外而已 |
[24:59] | You probably just pressed the wrong pedal. | 可能只是油门当刹车踩了 |
[25:01] | Oh, tell that to them. | 你去跟他们说吧 |
[25:02] | They throw people in jail all the time For this sort of thing. | 他们可喜欢把人关监狱了 |
[25:10] | – There is another test we can run. – What? | – 还有一项测试可以做 – 什么 |
[25:12] | It’s called a tilt test. | 叫做倾斜测试 |
[25:13] | It can tell us if you fainted before the accident. | 可以判断你是否在车祸前晕倒 |
[25:15] | We’ll schedule it right away. | 我们现在就去准备 |
[25:18] | did you get approval for a tilt test? | 你有权做倾斜测试吗 |
[25:20] | – No. – Okay, well, I hate to pull rank here, | – 没有 – 我不喜欢拿辈分压人 |
[25:22] | – But I am a year ahead of you– – we’re at work, | – 可是我比你早来一年… – 这是在工作 |
[25:24] | April, there’s no chore wheel. | April 这里没什么轮值表 |
[25:25] | If I want to run a tilt test, I’m gonna run a tilt test. | 如果我想做倾斜测试 那我就去做 |
[25:31] | I’d throw a party. | 要是我就开个疯狂派对 |
[25:33] | Fly everyone to an amazing beach, | 让每个人都飞到美丽的沙滩 |
[25:35] | All expenses paid. | 吃住行全包 |
[25:36] | I mean, I’d have to max oumy credit cards In order to pay for it, | 所有卡都透支到底才够 |
[25:39] | but what do I care? | 我才不管呢 |
[25:40] | I wouldn’t be around to have to pay it off. | 反正人都死了 管谁要钱 |
[25:43] | Suction. I’d do what lila did. I’d quit, sell the house, | 吸一下 我会像Lila那样 辞职 卖房子 |
[25:46] | And bum around the globe. And how would derek feel about that? | – 去各地旅行 – 那Derek怎么办 |
[25:49] | Ah, he could come along if he wanted. | 他要想的话 一起跟来也行 |
[25:52] | There’s something sad about that, though. | 觉得挺可怜的 |
[25:54] | Wandering around, living in hotels– | 四处流浪 在旅馆栖息 |
[25:56] | That’s– that’s not a life. | 那不叫生活 |
[25:58] | This, though, even if I was gonna die tomorrow, | 而站在手术台上 就算让我明天死去 |
[26:01] | I’d still want to do it. | 我仍然义无反顾 |
[26:07] | Can I try the diaphragm repair? | 可以让我来做隔膜修复吗 |
[26:11] | What? | 什么 |
[26:13] | The repair, can I… | 隔膜修复 可以让我… |
[26:15] | Can I try it? | 能让我来吗 |
[26:20] | Uh, n– uh, no, no, you can’t. | 呃 不行 不行 |
[26:22] | I’m– I’m good, though. Thank you. | 我可以搞定 谢谢 |
[26:38] | Oh, he’s hypertensive. Get his pressure back up. | 血压过高 赶紧降压 |
[26:41] | Okay, get some saline in here quick. Clamp. | 快加点盐水 钳子 |
[26:43] | I need more irrigation in here now. Right away. | – 冲洗这里 快 – 马上就好 |
[26:48] | Dr. Bailey, what’s wrong? | Bailey医生 怎么了 |
[26:49] | He’s perforated. | 肠穿孔 |
[26:50] | I have to evacuate this abscess. Suction. | 必须将脓肿清除 吸一下 |
[26:53] | suction. Can’t you just use antibiotics? | – 吸一下 – 可以只用抗生素吗 |
[26:55] | If I want to risk losing him. | 那样会有生命危险 |
[26:57] | He needs his worms back for his research. | 他需要体内的蠕虫做研究 |
[26:59] | The suction will destroy them. | 吸取会杀死它们的 |
[27:01] | Look, I’m concerned about his life right now, dr. Yang, | 我现在只关心他的生命 Yang医生 |
[27:03] | Not his research. | 而不是他的研究 |
[27:06] | Suction. | 吸一下 |
[27:16] | you did really good with ts kid today, karev. | 你今天和病人交流的很好 Karev |
[27:18] | Impressive, which is funny, | 表现很好 我觉得挺有意思 |
[27:20] | ’cause I wouldn’t think That you’d be good in peds | 因为光从外表看 |
[27:23] | just by looking at you. | 我觉得你不会和孩子相处好 |
[27:26] | Okay, fine. I don’t like mark… At all. | 好吧 我一点也不喜欢Mark 一点也不 |
[27:29] | There. I said it. | 好了 我说出来了 |
[27:31] | ’cause you never even tried. | 你都没有尝试过 |
[27:33] | Take jake here. | 就拿Jake来说 |
[27:34] | You think his dad was happy | 你真的认为他父亲 |
[27:35] | When jake wanted ballet shoes for christmas and not cleats? | 希望看到Jake挑芭蕾鞋 而不是钉子鞋作为圣诞礼物? |
[27:38] | No, this guy wanted a kid he could throw a ball with, | 不是的 他希望能和自己的儿子一起玩球 |
[27:40] | You know he did, but his son loved to dance, | 即使他很想 但是儿子酷爱跳舞 |
[27:43] | So he signed him up for lessons, went to recitals, | 所以他替儿子报舞蹈班 去看舞蹈剧 |
[27:47] | Learned what there was to love about ballet. | 去学习欣赏芭蕾的美 |
[27:51] | He tried… | 至少他尝试了… |
[27:52] | Because he loved his kid. | 因为他爱自己的孩子 |
[27:56] | Mark stares at my boobs when we talk. | 说话的时候 Mark盯着我的胸看 |
[27:59] | He starts with my face, but then somewhere along the way, | 他一开始盯着我脸看 然后一路向下 |
[28:01] | He gets distracted and ends up on my boobs. | 注意力完全放在我的胸脯上了 |
[28:03] | And I love guys. I love them. | 我喜欢男人们 真的 |
[28:05] | But I have tried my whole life to avoid the boob-staring guy. | 只不过 我一直在躲着只盯着胸的哥们 |
[28:07] | Biology even helped me by making me gay. | 我甚至因此天生是个同性恋 |
[28:10] | But now my girlfriend’s bestend is that guy. | 可现在我女朋友的挚友竟是那样的哥们 |
[28:13] | And I don’t think that I need to apologize for the fact | 我只想你一个人看我的胸 |
[28:16] | That the only person I want staring at my boobs is you. | 我不用为此道歉 |
[28:17] | Boobs, really? | 胸? 不会吧 |
[28:18] | You’re making this about boobs? | 你纠结的是胸? |
[28:20] | He stares at them. | 他盯着看呐~ |
[28:21] | ’cause they’re good boobs. | 因为很好看啊!! |
[28:23] | Can I leave now? | 我现在可以走了吗 |
[28:24] | Yes. Go. Hurry. | 可以 快走 |
[28:28] | So we had to remove his spleen and a kidney, | 我们必须切了他的脾脏和肾 |
[28:30] | But I expect a full recovery. | 不过应该可以痊愈 |
[28:33] | And the girl that was inside? | 洗衣房里那个女孩呢? |
[28:34] | Uh, she’s out of surgery now. She’s doing great. | 她还在手术中 情况不错 |
[28:36] | Oh, thank god. | 太好了 |
[28:37] | And as for your tests, | 至于你的测试 |
[28:39] | You’re in tip-top shape, mrs. Davis. | 您一切正常 Davis太太 |
[28:43] | I’ll talk to the police, | 我会去和警察说的 |
[28:44] | Um, tell them to come back tomorrow | 让他们明天再来 |
[28:45] | So you can have some time alone with your husband. | 让你和丈夫多呆会儿 |
[28:49] | He’s not my husband anymore. | 他已经不是我丈夫了 |
[28:52] | What? | 什么 |
[28:55] | Larry left me three months ago. | Larry 3个月前离我而去 |
[28:57] | He said he needed time to himself to think. | 他说需要一个人静一静 |
[29:01] | A week later, I find out he’s living with someone else. | 一周后 我发现他和别人同居了 |
[29:05] | Her name’s kimmy. | 她叫Kimmy |
[29:08] | She sings in the choir at our church. | 她是教堂唱诗班的 |
[29:12] | Kimmy. | |
[29:14] | It’s a ridiculous name, right? | 多么可笑的名字 不是吗 |
[29:16] | This morning, I’m on my way to the post office… | 早上 我正在去邮局的路上… |
[29:20] | When I see his car outside the laundromat. | 却看到他的车停在洗衣房外 |
[29:24] | 38 years of marriage, | 结婚38年 |
[29:25] | And not once did he pick up a bottle of detergent. | 他连洗衣液都没拿过一回 |
[29:29] | So I pulled over. | 所以我靠边停了下来 |
[29:33] | he was inside | 他在里面 |
[29:36] | Folding a pair of… | 正在叠一条… |
[29:37] | Hot pink panties… | 粉色热裤… |
[29:44] | Doing her laundry. | 替她洗衣服 |
[29:47] | She wasn’t even there! | 而她都不在! |
[29:52] | The next thing I know, | 接下来 |
[29:53] | My car’s inside the laundromat. | 我就发现自己的车撞到洗衣房里面了 |
[30:00] | I feel badly… | 对于那个… |
[30:02] | For that… | 无辜的女孩… |
[30:05] | Poor innocent girl I hit. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:06] | I’m– I’m glad she’s okay. | 我很高兴她没事 |
[30:09] | But… | 但是… |
[30:12] | I know now why they call it the green-eyed monster. | 我现在算知道了 什么叫嫉妒 |
[30:15] | Mrs. Davis, I-I think that, um– | Davis太太 我想… |
[30:17] | No, it’s awful to unload on you. I know. I know. | 我知道跟你们说这些很对不住你们 |
[30:21] | But I figured you’re used to it. | 不过我觉得你们该习惯了 |
[30:23] | People must tell you their secrets all the time | 一直都有人跟你们分享秘密 |
[30:25] | Because of the doctor- patient confidentiality law, right? | 根据”医患保密法” 对吗 |
[30:31] | That only applies to medicine. | 那只限于医学方面 |
[30:35] | No, no. | 不是的 不是的 |
[30:36] | You are required to keep my secrets. | 你们必须替我们保密 |
[30:39] | no, ma’am. | 不是的 女士 |
[30:41] | That’s lawyers. | 那是律师的职责 |
[30:51] | Dr. Avery, I need you to– | Avery医生 我想让你… |
[30:52] | Oh, I’m– I’m sorry. | 噢 对不起… |
[30:53] | – I’ll come back. No, no, no, please. | – 我一会儿再来 – 不用不用 |
[30:54] | It’s, uh, it’s cool. What do you need? | 不用尴尬 你有什么事 |
[31:00] | Right. | 好吧 |
[31:03] | I wasn’t sure if I was making up stuff in my head, | 之前我还怀疑是不是我想太多了 |
[31:06] | But… Now I know. | 不过现在我懂了 |
[31:10] | * if there was a chance * | |
[31:13] | * that we could be lovers * | |
[31:16] | I’m doing a cabg. How do I start? | 我要做冠状动脉旁路移植术 如何开始 |
[31:17] | Wait, what? | 等下 你说什么 |
[31:18] | I’m doing a cabg tomorrow. | 我明天做冠状动脉旁路移植术 |
[31:20] | You want to scrub in, so tell me how I start. Go. | 如果你要参与 就告诉我怎样开始 说吧 |
[31:23] | Um, divide the sternum, open the thymus, | 分开胸骨 打开胸腺 |
[31:27] | Incise the pericardium, | 剖开心包膜 |
[31:28] | Then take down the mammary artery with the cautery– | 灼烧法堵住乳内动脉… |
[31:30] | Bypass has started. Now what? | 开始旁路 然后呢 |
[31:32] | Cross-clamp the aorta, | 十字钳闭主动脉 |
[31:35] | Instill antegrade cardioplegia, | 逐步让心脏停搏 |
[31:37] | – Followed by retrograde– – now I want to take him off bypass. | – 然后做退行… – 现在我要停止旁路 |
[31:39] | Rewarm, check the flow of grafts, vent the root– | 重新加温心脏 检查旁路流量 泵入… |
[31:42] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[31:44] | Good. I’m relieved. | 很好 我放心了 |
[31:46] | You’re actually more than the pretty face | 你除了长得好看 |
[31:48] | You make yourself out to be. | 还有两把刷子 |
[31:49] | You knocked over a tray in my o.R., | 你在我的手术室里撞翻了托盘 |
[31:51] | You get the answer wrong sometimes, | 有时候回答不到位 |
[31:53] | Your penmanship needs work. | 书写还有待改进 |
[31:55] | None of these are fireable offenses. | 这些都不足以开除你 |
[31:57] | But flirting? Flirting into my surgery, | 调情? 在我的手术室里调情 |
[32:00] | Batting your eyes while I’m inside a chest cavity? | 在我打开胸腔的时候向我送秋波? |
[32:02] | I should go to the chief and have you fired right now. | 我本该去主任那里告发你 |
[32:06] | I’m not gonna do that this time. | 下不为例 |
[32:09] | Now put your shirt on | 穿上衣服 |
[32:11] | And take care of these post-ops. | 跟进这些术后患者 |
[32:15] | * ’cause I want to believe * | |
[32:21] | There you are. I’ve been paging you. | 原来你在这儿 我一直呼你呢 |
[32:24] | Oh, my patient needs his worms. I’m trying to save ’em. | 我的病人需要这些蠕虫 正在努力抢救 |
[32:28] | A head. | 一个头… |
[32:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[32:31] | Oh, I, uh, need you to take my blood. | 你来采我的血样吧 |
[32:34] | For what? | 为何 |
[32:36] | So I can get tested for the alzheimer’s gene. | 我要检测有没有老年痴呆的基因 |
[32:39] | I mean, it’s time I know one way or the other, right? | 是时候知道了 不管结果怎样 对吗 |
[32:43] | I have a hostile uterus. | 我有个坏子宫 |
[32:44] | What’s a little alzheimer’s, too? | 再来个老年痴呆又怎样 |
[32:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:58] | This is a lot bigger than a baby step. | 我可是刚恢复工作 |
[33:00] | Just do it before I change my mind. | 赶紧的 趁我没退缩之前搞定 |
[33:04] | okay. | 好吧 |
[33:21] | You’re still here? | 你还在? |
[33:23] | I had to drop these off before I left. | 走之前把这些拿来给你 |
[33:24] | It’s medication for your hand, | 治疗你的手 |
[33:26] | But you will have to see your doctor and get it refilled | 当你旅行回来 必须去看医生 |
[33:30] | When you get back from your trip. | 继续服药 |
[33:32] | They can help you, lila. | 药物能帮助你 Lila |
[33:34] | I’ll go. Promise. | 我会去的 我保证 |
[33:37] | oh, come on. | 行了 |
[33:38] | I said I’ll go. No guilt trip, please. | 我说了我会去的 别逼我自责了 |
[33:42] | Biology says that we are who we are from birth, | 生物学上讲 我们被先天因素所决定 |
[33:46] | That our d.N.A. Is set in stone, | DNA来自遗传 |
[33:48] | Unchangeable. | 无法改变 |
[33:50] | There was a complication, | 有并发症 |
[33:52] | But we were able to take care of it in surgery. | 不过手术时已经控制了 |
[33:54] | You’re gonna be fine as long as you quit the worms. | 只要别再吃虫子 你就没事了 |
[33:57] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[33:59] | * now I’m falling on my knees * | |
[34:03] | * and tumblin’ down * | |
[34:05] | * I’m tumblin’ * | |
[34:06] | * I’m tumblin’, I’m tumblin’ * | |
[34:09] | The surgery destroyed them all. | 手术把他们全毁了 |
[34:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:22] | Well… | 哎… |
[34:24] | Every experiment has its ups and downs. | 每个实验都会有喜有悲 |
[34:27] | * it’s like my early morning sunset * | |
[34:29] | How much time would you think Before my bowel is completely healed? | 你觉得我的肠道完全恢复需要多久 |
[34:33] | No, if you do this again, you could die. | 如果再来一次 很可能会死的 |
[34:35] | Do you understand that? | 明白吗 |
[34:36] | Only if I make the same mistakes. | 如果我犯同样的错误才会 |
[34:38] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[34:39] | Decrease the quantity, shorten the time frame– | 减少数量 缩短时间… |
[34:41] | No, no, wait, wait, wait. | 不 你等等 |
[34:45] | Why would you Want to put yourself through this again? | 你为何要再来一次 |
[34:51] | because I love what I do… | 因为我钟爱我所做的一切… |
[34:54] | More than anything. | 胜于一切 |
[35:01] | You don’t find something you love that much | 一旦发现一生的挚爱 |
[35:03] | And let it go. | 绝不会放手 |
[35:05] | You hold on to it, throw yourself in deeper. | 紧紧抓住 让自己再投入多一些 |
[35:10] | Our d.N.A doesn’t account for all of us, though. | 不过DNA没法主宰一切 |
[35:14] | We’re human. | 我们是人类 |
[35:16] | Life changes us. | 生活可以改造我们 |
[35:19] | Post-ops are stable, | 术后很稳定 |
[35:21] | And I’ve ordered morning labs. | 我已经订了早间化验 |
[35:22] | Mm. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:26] | You know, sloan risked his life to save mine, | Sloan冒着生命危险救我的命 |
[35:28] | Even when I was sleeping with his girl. | 就算我当时在睡他的马子 |
[35:30] | That’s not a guy without a soul. | 他不是个脑袋空空的人 |
[35:33] | Maybe he’s an ass who stares at boobs, but whatever. | 也许他真的是个只盯着胸看的色狼 那又怎样 |
[35:37] | And your boobs, you– you have nice boobs. | 你的胸…真的很不错 |
[35:40] | maybe they’re lesbian boobs, | 也许你的胸只为女人准备 |
[35:41] | And you don’t like men staring at them, | 不喜欢男人盯着看 |
[35:43] | But men don’t discriminate when it comes to jugs. | 不过男人才不管”产地”呢 |
[35:48] | You have hot boobs, and I stare at ’em, too. | 你的胸很俏 我也常盯着看 |
[35:51] | We develop new traits… | 我们有了新的特征 |
[35:53] | I was– I was in the driver’s seat of the car… | 我当时坐在驾驶位… |
[35:58] | Become less territorial. | 不再紧守地盘 |
[36:05] | Hey, so reckless driver Turned out to be a psycho killer? | 莽撞司机原来是疯狂杀手? |
[36:08] | – Failed psycho killer, – thank god. | 一个失败的疯狂杀手 感谢上帝 |
[36:10] | She was heartbroken, okay? | 她只是很伤心 |
[36:12] | Her husband left her for a younger version of herself. | 她丈夫离开了她 只为了年轻的女孩 |
[36:15] | She’s just… Lexie– | 她只是… Lexie… |
[36:16] | No, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[36:18] | I have been a total bitch to April all day because of you. | 因为你 我对April很凶 |
[36:22] | – You know that? – What? | – 你知道吗 – 什么 |
[36:24] | I’m j– I’m gonna go. I– | 我…还是离开好了… |
[36:25] | April, just… Stay. | April 别走 |
[36:29] | You worry about April, you let her have izzie’s room, | 你关心April 让她住Izzie的房间 |
[36:32] | You talk to her about your doctor’s appointments. | 你和她说看医生的事 |
[36:34] | And I went crazy, | 而当我精神崩溃时 |
[36:36] | Alex ditched me in a psych ward, mark slept with derek’s sister, | Alex把我扔在精神科病房里不管 Mark和Derek的妹妹搞上了 |
[36:39] | And now I find myself… | 现在我发现自己… |
[36:41] | Relating to thazy, jealous lady Who drives into laundromats. | 开始同情那个把车开进洗衣房的 疯狂的嫉妒的女人 |
[36:46] | April, you should go. | April 你走吧 |
[36:53] | lexie… | |
[36:55] | I… Had a miscarriage that day. | 那天我流产了 |
[36:59] | April was there. | April就在场 |
[37:01] | That’s why she knows about my doctor’s appointment. | 所以她知道我看医生的事 |
[37:03] | And I did know that mark slept with amy, | 我也知道Mark和Amy厮混 |
[37:06] | But I didn’t think you cared. | 但我以为你不在乎 |
[37:08] | I can never tell what the ll is going on with you two. | 你们俩的事我一直都看不懂 |
[37:11] | And as far as the psych ward goes, | 说到在精神科病房… |
[37:13] | You were not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[37:14] | I sat by your bedside for 36 hours while you slept. | 我坐在你边上36个小时 看着你睡觉 |
[37:18] | You’re not crazy, lexie. | 你没有疯 Lexie |
[37:20] | You’re a grey. | 你是Grey家的一员 |
[37:24] | We stop competing. | 我们不再争宠 |
[37:26] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[37:28] | Mark, you’re taking me to dinner tonight. | Mark 你今天晚上带我去晚餐 |
[37:31] | What? | 什么 |
[37:32] | We’re going on a date, you and I, alone. | 我们约会 就我们俩 |
[37:34] | Is this to make up for the fact that you don’t like me? | 是不是因为你不喜欢我而补偿我 |
[37:36] | Mm. You told him? | 你告诉他了? |
[37:37] | – No, I– – she didn’t need to. | – 没有 – 不用她说 |
[37:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:42] | Let’s go, but you are buying. | 我们走吧 不过你付账 |
[37:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:47] | You, uh, you still want italian? | 你还是喜欢意大利餐? |
[37:49] | Mm. Eyes on my face, mark. | 看着我的脸说 Mark |
[37:57] | We learn from our mistakes. | 我们从错误中学习 |
[38:00] | – Just– boys out. – Hey– | 男生都出去 |
[38:02] | – Go. Just… Take the towel… – All right. | – 出去 拿上浴巾… – 好… |
[38:05] | And go. | 出去 |
[38:07] | Hey, seriously, if you want the room– | 说真的 如果你要那间屋子… |
[38:09] | I admitted that I wanted to drive my car over you… | 我承认我本想开车压你的… |
[38:12] | so taking the room would just make me feel worse. | 睡那间房我会更内疚的 |
[38:14] | okay. | 好的 |
[38:15] | But if you put up a freakin’ chore wheel, | 可是如果你真的搞出一个家务轮值表 |
[38:17] | I’ll kill you. | 我亲手宰了你 |
[38:20] | We face our greatest fears. | 我们直面恐惧 |
[38:23] | Hey. | |
[38:25] | Hi. | |
[38:30] | – Hi. – Hi. | |
[38:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:39] | I am… | 我… |
[38:40] | Getting tested for the alzheimer’s gene. | 去验了下老年痴呆症的基因 |
[38:43] | Oh. No. | 不是吧 |
[38:46] | I should know. We should know. | 我应该知道 我们应该都有数 |
[38:48] | No. | 不要 |
[38:54] | My uterus is hostile. | 我的子宫排斥性强 |
[38:55] | We probably can’t even have a baby. | 可能都要不了孩子 |
[38:57] | And even if we could, | 就算可以 |
[38:59] | My brain is probably full of alzheimer’s, | 万一我有老年痴呆 |
[39:01] | So I wouldn’t even remember the baby’s name. | 连孩子名字都记不住 |
[39:03] | Or even worse, I’ll pass the alzheimer’s on to the baby. | 更糟的话 可能传给孩子 |
[39:06] | Then you’d have an 80-year-old drooling wife | 然后你就得照顾一个80岁的 留着哈喇子的老婆 |
[39:09] | And a 50-year-old drooling kid. | 还有一个50岁的一样流哈喇子的孩子 |
[39:11] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[39:13] | Derek… | |
[39:14] | Listen, I love you, and you love me. | 我爱你 你爱我 |
[39:16] | And… Whatever happens… | 不管发生什么… |
[39:20] | I don’t care. I don’t want to know. | 我不在乎 也不想知道 |
[39:22] | I mean it. I don’t want to know. | 真的 我不想知道 |
[39:23] | Well, the lab already has my blood, so… | 反正已经把血样送去化验了… |
[39:26] | Okay, so here’s what we’re gonna do– | 我们要做的是以下这些 |
[39:29] | No more doctors, no more labs, | 不看医生 不做化验 |
[39:31] | And you and we have a lot of se. | 尽情做爱 |
[39:33] | Maybe we can make a baby, maybe not. | 也许能生孩子 也许不行 |
[39:36] | Maybe you get alzheimer’s, maybe not. | 也许你有老年痴呆 也许没有 |
[39:39] | But just… | 只不过… |
[39:40] | Screw the odds, screw the science. | 让该死的几率和科学都滚远点 |
[39:43] | Let’s just live. | 我们好好生活 |
[39:47] | Whatever happens… Happens. | 注定的 终究躲不过 |
[39:51] | Me and you… | 我和你一起走过… |
[39:55] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:05] | Okay. | 很好 |
[40:06] | For better or worse, | 无论结果好坏 |
[40:09] | We find ways to become more than our biology. | 我们都超越了自己的生物本性 |
[40:14] | The risk, of course… | 风险 当然有… |
[40:16] | cristina? | |
[40:20] | Cristina. | |
[40:22] | Is that we can change too much… | 便是我们可能改变太多 |
[40:25] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[40:27] | to the point, we don’t recognize ourselves. | 以至于我们认不出自己 |
[40:29] | It’s ours. We bought it. | 这是我们的了 我们买了 |
[40:32] | Well, I bought it, but, uh, it’s for the both of us. | 应该是我买的 不过是买给我们俩的 |
[40:35] | Finding our way back can be difficult. | 原路返回会很辛苦 |
[40:38] | There’s no compass, no map. | 没有指南针 没有地图 |
[40:40] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[40:42] | Our house has a fire pole in it. | 我们的房子有根消防滑竿 |
[40:43] | What else is there to say? | 还有什么可说的 |
[40:45] | You said this morning– | 今早你说… |
[40:47] | I don’t care where we live. | 我不在乎住哪 |
[40:49] | I really don’t, but you do. | 我不在乎 不过你在乎 |
[40:52] | You love this place. | 你喜欢这个地方 |
[40:54] | And I love you. | 而我爱你 |
[40:58] | We just have to close our eyes, | 我们只需闭上眼睛 |
[41:01] | Take a step, | 向前迈 |
[41:04] | And hope to god we’ll get there. | 希望可以到达彼岸 |
[41:07] | * but we need so much more * | |
[41:14] | Join our FRS and have fun! QQ Group No. 37304379 |