时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Question: when was the last time | 提问: 上一次有陌生人 |
[00:06] | A complete stranger took off her clothes in front of you, | 在你面前脱掉衣服 |
[00:09] | Pointed to a big purple splotch on her back, | 并指着背上的紫色斑点 |
[00:12] | and asked, | 问”这究竟是什么” |
[00:13] | “what the hell is this thing?” | 是何时 |
[00:15] | Okay. How about it, mark? | Mark 这个怎么样 |
[00:16] | You know you’ve always wanted one of… these. | 我知道你一直想要个…这样的 |
[00:19] | If you’re a normal person, | 如果你是一般人 |
[00:21] | the answer is hopefully… | 答案毫无疑问是… |
[00:22] | never. | “从来没有过” |
[00:24] | If you’re a doctor… | 如果你是医生 |
[00:25] | The answer is probably… | 答案也许就是… |
[00:27] | About five minutes ago. | “五分钟前” |
[00:29] | Nah. I’m good. | 还是不要了 |
[00:31] | I will take that waffle iron. | 但我要那个华夫烤盘 |
[00:33] | What? | 什么 |
[00:34] | I have never even seen you eat a waffle. | 我都没见你吃过华夫饼干 |
[00:36] | Well, I would if I had a waffle iron. | 如果我有这个烤盘 我就会吃了 |
[00:38] | okay, callie, | 好啦 Callie |
[00:39] | We’re not gonna take a waffle iron to malawi, | 我们不能带这个去马拉维了 |
[00:41] | And it’s not gonna do anybody any good | 它没用了 |
[00:43] | sitting in storage for three years. | 压箱底3年了 |
[00:44] | People expect doctors to have all of the answers. | 人们总希望医生知道一切 |
[00:47] | Congratulations. You won yourself a waffle iron. | 恭喜啊 你赢得了华夫烤盘 |
[00:49] | Oh! | |
[00:50] | And a french press. | 还有一个法式压滤壶 |
[00:51] | – Hey. – Stop | 嘿 消停消停 |
[00:53] | giving… my things away. | 别再把我东西送人了 |
[01:01] | Maybe I should pass on the french press. | 这个我大概不能要了 |
[01:03] | – Hmm. – The truth is, | 事实是 |
[01:05] | we love to think that we have all of the answers, too. | 我们喜欢自己无所不知的感觉 |
[01:08] | So the art & lesley phillips foundation | Art & Lesley Phillips基金会 |
[01:09] | Does have a few more hoops to | 在许多方面 |
[01:10] | – jump through than the others… – Mm-hmm. | 确实比不了其他的机构 |
[01:12] | But their primary focus is alzheimer’s research. | 但他们的主要研究方向是老年痴呆症 |
[01:14] | And if you get this grant, it is more than enough to get us started. | 如果你能得到他们的研究基金 会是个非常好的起步 |
[01:17] | Wow. You really did your homework. | 你真的做了功课啊 |
[01:18] | I’m a great student. Just the kind you want around | 我是好学生 |
[01:20] | When doing a clinical trial. | |
[01:25] | How’s that going? | 你们怎么了 |
[01:27] | It’s fine. | 一切正常 |
[01:28] | Is this because richard gave hunt the $1 million and not me | 是不是因为Richard给了Hunt一百万 而没有给我 |
[01:30] | Is that why things are frosty between you two? | 所以你们俩不爽了? |
[01:32] | We’re not frosty. We’re fine. | 我们没有不爽 我们很好 |
[01:34] | But if you’re looking for solidarity, | 不过如果你想让咱俩更和谐的话 |
[01:35] | I would be more than happy | 最好帮我 |
[01:36] | to skip Owen hunt’s trauma certification lab. | 让我不用参加Owen Hunt的实验课考试 |
[01:39] | Go. Get certified. | 去 赶紧去考 |
[01:41] | Okay. Basically… | 基本上 |
[01:43] | Doctors are know-it-alls… | 医生都自认为无所不知 |
[01:44] | Until something comes along | 除非有事发生 |
[01:46] | that reminds us we’re not. | 提醒我们并非如此 |
[01:48] | Hey, I need someone to help me | 我需要人帮忙 |
[01:49] | Set up the trauma lab and keep things running smoothly. | 布置外伤实验现场和维持运作 |
[01:52] | You’d get your certification that way, | 这样你就直接通过考试了 |
[01:53] | And it’s a pretty easy day. | 会是轻松的一天 |
[01:55] | It’s a skills lab. It’s already an easy day. | 那是技术活 对我而言本来就轻松 |
[01:57] | dr. Hunt, I’m going to need to borrow dr. Yang. | Hunt医生 我需要Yang医生的帮助 |
[02:01] | Oh. Uh, what’s up? | |
[02:03] | Lungs have become available for roy henley, | Roy Henley可以换肺了 |
[02:05] | And since he found himself on the transplant list | 他知道他能上移植等候名单 |
[02:07] | Based on dr. Yang’s recommendation, | 多亏了Yang医生的推荐 |
[02:09] | I would say that that would make him her patient. | 所以他算是你的病人了 |
[02:11] | Okay. Uh, what do you need me to do? | 好 我能做什么 |
[02:13] | Well, I just need someone to monitor him | 我需要你照看他 |
[02:14] | – While I go pick up the lungs. – So I’ll be on my own? | – 我要出去选肺 – 就我一个人? |
[02:16] | Nope. Dr. Mcqueen, the cardio fellow, | 不 心外科医生Mcqueen也在 |
[02:19] | He will be around on the off chance that you need anything. | 有什么事情都可以找他 |
[02:21] | Oh, and I finally was able to | 我终于说服 |
[02:23] | get roy’s daughter to agree to come in, | Roy的女儿过来了 |
[02:25] | So just, uh, keep an eye out for her, okay? | 所以也注意一下她 好吗 |
[02:27] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[02:31] | You’ll be fine. | 你能行 |
[02:32] | Still an easy day. | 仍是轻松的一天 |
[02:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:39] | Am I early? I tried really hard not to be. | 我又来早了吗 我已经尽量晚来了 |
[02:42] | That doesn’t bode well. | 这态度可不好 |
[02:43] | We did the same thing with bailey when we were interns. | 当年跟着Bailey当实习生时 咱不就这样吗 |
[02:46] | Take turns treating a dummy, get an early lunch, | 轮流用模型 早早去吃午饭 |
[02:49] | Then get back to work. It’s lame. | 然后继续工作 一塌糊涂 |
[02:51] | Charter plane was forced into an emergency landing | 一架包机在迫降时 |
[02:53] | And collided with a greyhound bus. | 撞上了灰狗巴士 |
[02:55] | Mass-casualty situation. | 大量人员受伤 |
[02:57] | Do I need to say it again? Let’s move. | 还楞着干什么 快动起来 |
[03:00] | Close to 30 victims in the field, some critical. | 近30名伤者 部分情况很危急 |
[03:03] | Multiple blunt trauma injuries. | 多处钝器致伤 |
[03:11] | and I was so looking forward to an early lunch. | 我还以为能早点去吃午饭呢 |
[03:17] | This is gonna suck. | 真是讨厌死了 |
[03:23] | Grey’s Anatomy S07ep07 | |
[03:24] | Welcome to trauma certification. | 欢迎来到”创伤外科实验课” |
[03:26] | You will work in teams of four. | 你们四人一小队 |
[03:28] | Each team will be responsible for nine casualties. | 每队负责九名伤员 |
[03:30] | You may treat your patients using only what you can carry | 你们唯一的工具是双手 |
[03:33] | With your two hands from this ambulance. | 还有救护车上的东西 |
[03:35] | The evac helicopter is on its way. | 救护直升机正在赶来 |
[03:37] | You get your patients on the helicopter, | 把病人弄上飞机 |
[03:39] | You get certified. | 你就算通过考试了 |
[03:41] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:43] | get to work. | 开始吧 |
[03:48] | Dr. Grey. | Grey医生 |
[03:50] | Uh, christy cornell, age 28. | Christy Cornell 二十八岁 |
[03:52] | She’s here for a gluteoplasty. | 她来做自体组织丰臀 |
[03:56] | She’s so tiny. There’s hardly anything there to lift. | 她那么瘦弱 哪里来的脂肪 |
[03:58] | That’s sort of the point, dr. Grey. | 一针见血啊 Grey医生 |
[04:01] | I’m… Oh, I’m– | 我… 我… |
[04:02] | I’m sorry. That was– | 真不好意思啊 |
[04:03] | – Oh. – I’m– I’m– I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[04:05] | Christy’s not here for a lift. | Christy不是过来丰臀的 |
[04:06] | She’s here for a… | 她是过来 |
[04:07] | – gluteal implant. – Yes. | – 做臀肌植入的 – 是的 |
[04:10] | Finally gonna get some junk up in this trunk. | 终于要给这小身板加料了 |
[04:12] | This program shows a rendering of what you can expect | 这个软件能显示出来 |
[04:14] | The gluteus to look like after the implant. | 植入后的效果图 |
[04:18] | Oh. | |
[04:22] | Could I see what it’d look like | 能给我看看 |
[04:23] | Kicked up a– just a couple of points? | 多植入点后的效果吗 |
[04:24] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:27] | mm. Couple more? | |
[04:32] | Couple more? | 再多点 |
[04:34] | Okay, stop. That’s it. | 好 停 就这样 |
[04:38] | That’s my ass. | 这就是我想要的屁股 |
[04:42] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[04:44] | that was funny. | 这很好笑的诶 |
[04:46] | Any joke that starts with an animal walking into a bar | 任何以动物进酒吧开头的笑话 |
[04:48] | Is scientifically unfunny. | 都不好笑 |
[04:50] | Well…humor me, dr. Yang. | Yang医生 让我开心一下嘛 |
[04:52] | I need something to focus on. | 我需要分散注意力 |
[04:55] | I don’t know if I’m… | 我不清楚我这么紧张 |
[04:57] | more nervous about getting new lungs | 是因为要换肺了 |
[04:58] | Or about actually seeing my daughter. | 还是因为我女儿要来了 |
[05:01] | Don’t think of it as getting new lungs. | 不要认为那是换新肺 |
[05:03] | Think of it as getting rid of old, crappy lungs. | 把这想成是摆脱旧的坏肺 |
[05:09] | Or don’t think at all. | 或者根本不去想它 |
[05:10] | Okay, roy. Take some deep breaths. | Roy 深呼吸 |
[05:12] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:14] | Corinne? | |
[05:16] | Roy. | |
[05:19] | How you been? | 你过得好吗 |
[05:20] | This week or | 你指这周? |
[05:21] | for the past 20 years? | 还是指过去的20年? |
[05:24] | I’m sorry. That was snarky. | 抱歉 我太失礼了 |
[05:27] | No. | 不 |
[05:28] | No, snarky’s good. | 这样挺好的 |
[05:29] | I like snarky. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[05:31] | You get that from me. | 这是从我这遗传的 |
[05:38] | Roy? | |
[05:39] | Roy? | |
[05:41] | Get the crash cart! | 快推急救车来 |
[05:42] | He’s– he’s not breathing. | 他没呼吸了 |
[05:43] | v- fib! | 室颤 |
[05:46] | Page cardio. | 呼叫心内科 |
[05:50] | Aren’t you the doctor? | 你不是医生吗 |
[05:51] | Do something. | 快救他啊 |
[06:03] | – Um… – What-what’s– | – 呃… – 怎么了 |
[06:04] | what’s happening? | 发生什么事情了 |
[06:05] | your father’s developed cor pulmonale, | 你爸爸有肺源性心脏病 |
[06:08] | And his heart is overloading. | 他的心脏过载了 |
[06:09] | What? I-I-I don’t– I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:11] | I thought his lungs were the problem. | 我以为他出问题的是肺 |
[06:13] | H- his lungs are putting extra pressure on his heart. | 他的肺对心脏施压过大 |
[06:17] | Dr. Altman is picking up the new lungs right now. | Altman医生正在取肺 |
[06:19] | I’ll call her and apprise her of the situation. | 我会电话通报她情况的 |
[06:21] | What situation? What is going on? | 什么情况 到底怎么了 |
[06:23] | His heart is failing. | 他的心脏正在衰竭 |
[06:26] | And the damage seems pretty severe, | 损伤很严重 |
[06:27] | So… | 所以.. |
[06:30] | Uh, there’s a possibility | 他可能需要 |
[06:32] | He’ll need a new one. | 一个新的 |
[06:33] | A new what? | 新的什么 |
[06:35] | A new heart? | 新的心脏? |
[06:41] | You know what? Take over here. | 你来接手吧 |
[06:43] | I am going to call dr. Altman, | 我去打电话给Altman医生 |
[06:46] | And, uh, uh, I’m gonna get mcqueen. | 我再去叫Mcqueen医生 |
[06:49] | Dr. Bailey, do you have a second? | Bailey医生 有空吗 |
[06:51] | Only if what you have to talk about is more important | 我要去解剖尸体 |
[06:53] | Than my being on time for an autopsy. | 有话快说 |
[06:55] | Uh, that’s arguable. | 事情是这样的 |
[06:56] | We’re throwing torres and robbins A bon voyage party | 我们想给Torres和Robbins开个欢送会 |
[06:58] | In the doctors’ lounge this evening. | 今晚 就在医生休息室 |
[07:00] | Oh, that sounds lovely. | 听上去很不错 |
[07:01] | Uh, I have a full day. But I’ll try and stop by. | 我今天很忙 不过我会去露个脸的 |
[07:03] | Well, the thing is altman volunteered, uh | 问题是Altman本来要去买点心的 |
[07:05] | to pick up the cupcakes, but she had to pick up lungs instead. | 但她今天要去选肾 |
[07:08] | And I just figured, since you are… | 我想你和她们… |
[07:10] | close to both these ladies– | 关系都不错 |
[07:11] | You’re asking me to take time | 你是在叫已经忙得七荤八素的我 |
[07:12] | Out of my very busy day to go to the bakery? | |
[07:16] | Or would you prefer that I ran on home | 还是你更喜欢我现在回家 |
[07:18] | and baked some myself? | 亲自做一些呢 |
[07:21] | No. | 不 |
[07:23] | Of course not. | 当然不是啦 |
[07:24] | Just an invitation. | 只是个邀请而已 |
[07:25] | Uh-huh. | |
[07:28] | Mark. | |
[07:29] | I need to talk to you about christy cornell’s… | 我要和你说说Christy Cornell的… |
[07:32] | butt. | 臀部 |
[07:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:35] | But first I need to talk to you about cupcakes. | 但我要先和你聊聊小点心 |
[07:40] | callie. | |
[07:42] | Check out all the great stuff the kids in peds made me. | 看看儿科的孩子们给我做的小玩意 |
[07:44] | They want me to take pictures of their crafts in africa. | 他们要我在非洲给这些手工艺品拍照 |
[07:46] | Oh, wow. That’s awesome. | 哇~ 太棒了 |
[07:48] | You’d be surprised how often you find yourself | 在非洲你经常会用到 |
[07:49] | in need of a macaroni face glued to a paper plate. | 黏在纸盘子上的通心粉脸 |
[07:51] | No. I mean, it’s way better than gauze, | 这比纱布 |
[07:53] | Malaria pills, antibiotics. | 药片和胶囊有用 |
[07:55] | Well, you are a delight this morning. | 你早上还很高兴的 |
[07:57] | Is there something that you’d like to talk about? | 现在又有新想法了? |
[07:58] | Um… | |
[08:00] | No. | 没有 |
[08:01] | No, I’m just… | 没什么 只是… |
[08:04] | no. | 没什么 |
[08:06] | Ah. | |
[08:07] | – Torres, robbins. – Hi. | Torres Robbins 你们好 |
[08:09] | I thought you’d be halfway to malawi by now. | 我以为你已经在去马拉维的路上了 |
[08:11] | Yeah, we had some last-minute paperwork. | 我们还有最后一点文件要处理 |
[08:13] | Plus, I-I promised the kids I’d come and say good-bye. | 还有 我答应孩子要回来说再见的 |
[08:16] | That’s good. | 这很好 |
[08:17] | The work you two will be doing there | 你们在那里的工作 |
[08:18] | Will reflect very, very highly on this hospital. | 会给医院添光彩的 |
[08:22] | Sure, uh… | 但是… |
[08:24] | It was a surprise to | 突然失去两个好主治医生 |
[08:26] | learn that I’d have to replace two, uh | 而不是原以为的一个 |
[08:29] | excellent attendings as opposed to just the one. | 我还是很惊讶的 |
[08:32] | But then that’s a chief’s problem. | 但这是主任烦恼的问题 |
[08:35] | No one wants to really hear | 没人真正想听 |
[08:36] | a chief’s problems. | 主任的烦恼 |
[08:39] | It’s a shame, though, torres. | Torres 真可惜 |
[08:42] | I had, uh… | 我原本… |
[08:44] | I had such big plans for you. | 原本对你寄予厚望 |
[08:47] | big plans. | 厚望啊 |
[08:53] | Irrigate and suction. | 冲洗 抽吸 |
[08:55] | there | 那里 |
[08:57] | Clamp, please. | 请递夹钳 |
[09:00] | Dr. Mcqueen, I really need you to | Mcqueen医生 我真的需要你 |
[09:01] | take a look at roy henley. | 看一下Roy Henley |
[09:03] | They tell me he’s developed cor pulmonale | 听说他得了肺源性心脏病 |
[09:05] | – And circulatory collapse. – Yes, sir. That’s correct. | – 还有循环衰竭 – 是的 先生 的确是这样的 |
[09:07] | Did you put him on dopamine, | 你给他用多巴胺 |
[09:08] | milrinone, and nitric oxide? | 米利酮和一氧化氮了吗 |
[09:10] | Yes, I did. He’s stable. | 是的 还好稳定下来了 |
[09:11] | Critical, but stable. | 有惊无险 |
[09:13] | What would you do for a patient | 当病人心排血量减少 |
[09:14] | with reduced cardiac output, | 你该怎么办 |
[09:16] | Hypotension, sinus tach, | 低血压 心动过速 |
[09:18] | and metabolic acidosis? | 还有代谢性酸中毒 |
[09:20] | I’d insert an intra-aortic balloon pump. | 我将植入主动脉内球囊反搏泵 |
[09:23] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[09:26] | I’ll be there when I can, dr. Yang. | 我能过去就过去 Yang医生 |
[09:28] | But it really doesn’t sound like you need me at all. | 但你根本不需要我 你自己就足以应对 |
[09:31] | Irrigate and suction, please. | 冲洗 抽吸 谢谢 |
[10:03] | You must be dr. Bailey. | 你一定是Bailey医生 |
[10:04] | I’m dr. Stanley, head of pathology. | 我是Stanley医生 病理科主任 |
[10:07] | This must be… | 这是… |
[10:08] | Mary portman, 30, | Mary Portman 30岁 |
[10:10] | multiple organ failure, Cause unknown. | 多器官衰竭 原因未知 |
[10:12] | She came in for a standard colostomy reversal | 她来做结肠反转造口术 |
[10:15] | And never woke up. | 就再也没醒来 |
[10:16] | Well, all right. | 那好吧 |
[10:17] | Looks like we’ve got something we can sink our teeth into. | 我们有得好忙了 |
[10:22] | Um, I have a list of possible causes | 我对她的可能致死原因列了张表 |
[10:25] | I’d like to check as we proceed. | 尸检的时候可以做参考 |
[10:28] | we have a specific order | 我们尸检的时候都有固定套路 |
[10:29] | To the way we work down here, | 按部就班 |
[10:30] | So we’ll see what we see when we see it, okay? | 所遇即所见 好吗 |
[10:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:35] | according to this card, This guy’s got a blown right pupil, | 根据这张卡 此人右瞳为褐色 |
[10:38] | An atlantooccipital dislocation, open-book pelvis, | 寰枕关节脱位 骨盆严重骨折 |
[10:40] | A large open abdominal wound– | 腹部有大伤口 |
[10:43] | Jeez!– A sucking chest wound | 天! 吸入性胸壁伤口 |
[10:45] | with seven broken ribs. | 折断7根肋骨 |
[10:46] | This guy is all messed up. | 这人一塌糊涂了 |
[10:48] | Or he’s dead. | 或者已经死了 |
[10:50] | Ah. Right. Yes. | 是啊 |
[10:53] | Moving on. | 下一个 |
[11:10] | Cristina? | |
[11:12] | Hey. How long have you been here? | 你在这多久了 |
[11:13] | Oh, not long. | 没多久 |
[11:14] | I just needed some fresh air. | 呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[11:16] | – And how’s the patient? – Uh, he’s fine. | – 病人怎么样 – 他很好 |
[11:18] | He’s great. A couple of complications, | 还行 有些并发症 |
[11:20] | But yeah, I’m handling it. | 我已经在处理了 |
[11:23] | Are you sure that you’re okay? | 你真的没事? |
[11:24] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[11:25] | It’s, uh… | 外面… |
[11:26] | Chilly out here. | 有点冷 |
[11:31] | It’s him. Um… | 他有状况 |
[11:33] | I need to– I… | 我要去… |
[11:36] | Have to go look. | 看一下 |
[11:37] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[11:40] | – Cristina. – Uh-huh. | – 什么 |
[11:42] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[11:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:53] | Grey. | |
[11:55] | Congratulations. You’re, uh, you’re certified. | 恭喜你 你通过了 |
[11:58] | Now can you go inside and, uh, give cristina a hand? | 你能进去帮Cristina一下吗 |
[12:01] | Well, what does she need? Did she ask for me? | 她需要什么 她叫我了吗 |
[12:03] | Meredith… | |
[12:05] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[12:07] | – Okay. Yeah. – Thanks. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[12:27] | – Hey. – What are you doing here? | – 嘿 – 你在这干嘛 |
[12:29] | Owen sent me. | Owen叫我来的 |
[12:30] | I don’t need a babysitter. | 我不要保姆 |
[12:32] | I’m just an extra set of hands. What’s the situation? | 你多了个帮手嘛 什么情况 |
[12:34] | He went into cardiogenic shock, | 他出现心源性休克 |
[12:36] | So I’m inserting an intra-aortic balloon pump | 我植入了主动脉内球囊反搏泵 |
[12:40] | And hoping there are no other complications | 希望Teddy回来前 |
[12:41] | Before teddy gets back. | 没有其他情况 |
[12:42] | So we are watching for hemolysis, | 我们要注意观察溶血 |
[12:45] | a gas embolism, | 气体栓塞 |
[12:46] | A blue leg from peripheral ischemia– | 还有外周组织局部缺血引起的腿部淤青 |
[12:48] | Okay, you know, if you want to do something, | 如果你想帮忙 |
[12:49] | uh, his, Uh, daughter is up in c.C.U., | 他的女儿在重症病房 |
[12:51] | and she needs an update. | 你去跟她说下情况 |
[12:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:01] | Blue team, status report. | 蓝队 汇报情况 |
[13:03] | We arrived on the scene to find nine casualties. | 我们到达现场找到九名伤员 |
[13:05] | We identified three as priority one, | 经鉴定 其中三名为一级伤患 |
[13:08] | Requiring immediate evacuation. | 需立即送医 |
[13:09] | Four were priority two, Allowing for delayed evac. | 四名为二级伤患 可暂缓送医 |
[13:12] | One was priority three, | 一个为三级伤患 |
[13:14] | And the last was sadly… Dead on the scene. | 还有一个当场死亡 |
[13:17] | Nice work, kepner. | Kepner 干得不错 |
[13:18] | But it seems to me that you now have | 但是在我看来你现在有 |
[13:20] | two dead patients. | 两个已死亡伤患 |
[13:21] | – Excuse me? – Well, while you were standing around | – 什么意思 – 你们站着 |
[13:23] | Waiting for the helicopter to arrive | 等直升机的时候 |
[13:25] | And not keeping a constant eye on your patient’s injury, | 没有继续关注病人的伤情 |
[13:27] | This one developed a femoral bleed, | 这位有股动脉出血 |
[13:30] | bled out, And is now… | 现在… |
[13:32] | sadly dead. | 已经悲伤地挂了 |
[13:33] | No, a- a femoral bleed– | 没有股动脉出血啊 |
[13:35] | that wasn’t on the card. | 卡上没写啊 |
[13:36] | Really? Well, it’s on this one. | 真的吗 这张卡上有写 |
[13:37] | O- oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[13:38] | Wait. That’s not fair. | 等等 这太不公平了 |
[13:40] | Patients don’t suddenly die. | 病人都不是一下子死的 |
[13:43] | It just seems that way when you stop paying attention. | 都是在你不注意的时候走掉的 |
[13:45] | Food for thought. | 好好想想 |
[13:46] | Red team, go. | 红队 继续 |
[13:47] | there were nine of them, but… | 有九个人… |
[13:48] | I’m so sorry, you guys. | 真是抱歉 |
[13:52] | those guys right there are priority three. | |
[13:56] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[13:58] | tell me about the bandaging on these two. | 告诉我你们怎么包扎这两个人的 |
[14:00] | priority ones… | |
[14:05] | Right. The reservation’s under stanley. | 对的 Stanley医生的预约 |
[14:07] | Jennifer stanley. | |
[14:08] | 4 people for 8:00. | 八点 四位 |
[14:11] | Well, that doesn’t make any sense. | 你说得太荒谬了 |
[14:13] | Why would 8 people | 怎么会有八个人 |
[14:14] | want to have dinner at 4:00? | 想在四点进晚餐呢 |
[14:19] | Dr. Stanley, | Stanley医生 |
[14:21] | the– the clots could indicate a pulmonary embolus. | 血凝块说明也许是肺动脉栓塞 |
[14:23] | Let me talk to your manager. | 叫经理过来下 |
[14:24] | – Dr. Stanley. – What’s up? | – Stanley医生 – 怎么了 |
[14:25] | I was asking about those blood clots. | 我在说血凝块 |
[14:28] | Now couldn’t a pulmonary embolus | 会不会是肺动脉栓塞 |
[14:31] | have led to her death? | 致使她死亡 |
[14:32] | Those are postmortem clots, dr. Bailey. | Bailey医生 那是死后血凝块 |
[14:33] | Perfectly normal. | 很正常 |
[14:34] | Hello. Hi. | 喂~ |
[14:35] | Yes, there’s been a mistake with my dinner reservation. | 我晚餐的预定出了点问题 |
[14:40] | “big plans.” | “厚望” |
[14:42] | “big plans.” | “厚望” |
[14:43] | you know what? I don’t care. I’ve got… | 你知道吗 我不在乎 我也有… |
[14:45] | big plans myself– | 自己的大计划 |
[14:46] | great big african plans. | 关于非洲的大计划 |
[14:48] | – Yeah, you do. – Yeah. I don’t need to | – 是啊 你的确有 – 是啊 我又不是 |
[14:49] | grow cartilage in a lab. | 温室里的花朵 |
[14:51] | I’ll be building bones from dirt. | 我能从无到有造出骨骼 |
[14:53] | I’ll be figuring out | 我能…研究出来 |
[14:54] | how to create | |
[14:56] | unbreakable joints out of blood diamonds. | 用血钻做坚不可摧的关节 |
[14:58] | I’ll be– I’ll be making artificial limbs out of elephant ivory. | 我还能用象牙做义肢 |
[15:02] | I’m pretty sure a couple of those | 我坚信有些成就 |
[15:03] | would be frowned upon by the world community. | 会震惊世界组织的 |
[15:05] | Oh, whatever. | 管他呢 |
[15:07] | Science isn’t about making friends. | 学科学不是为了交朋友 |
[15:10] | The helicopter has to be getting here soon. | 直升机得赶紧来 |
[15:12] | It’s been three hours. | 已经三小时了 |
[15:13] | Just– just a few more minutes. | 再等几分钟 |
[15:15] | – Here. Take these. – Right? Right, dr. Hunt? | – 拿着这个 – 是吧 Hunt医生 |
[15:17] | The helicopter will be here any minute? | 直升机任何一刻都会过来 对吗 |
[15:19] | Nice rain gear, karev. | Karev 雨衣不错 |
[15:20] | Shouldn’t you be more concerned with your patient staying dry? | 你是不是该更注意一下你的病人呢 |
[15:23] | Yeah, well, he’s a dummy, | 他是假人 |
[15:24] | and I’m a person, so… | 我是活人 所以… |
[15:26] | You know, a dry patient is less likely | 没淋湿的病人不太会 |
[15:28] | to die of hypothermia or shock. | 死于体温过低和休克 |
[15:31] | Something to think about. | 仔细想想 |
[15:34] | Alex, you can’t break the rules like that. | Alex 你不能这样破坏规则 |
[15:36] | That’s unsanctioned use of a trash bag. | 不获批准就用垃圾袋 |
[15:38] | You’re gonna mess up our certification. | 你会害我们通不过考试的 |
[15:40] | Oh, you need to relax. | 你需要放轻松 |
[15:41] | This whole uptight thing? | 一惊一乍的 |
[15:42] | – This is why you have no friends. – Hey. | – 这就是为什么你没朋友 – 嘿 |
[15:44] | Okay, this is why you have one friend. | 好吧 这就是为什么你只有一个朋友 |
[15:48] | Give me that back! | 还给我 |
[15:50] | – Are you crazy? – There you go, little guy. | – 疯了吗 – 小家伙 遮好了吗 |
[15:53] | No hypothermia for you. | 你不会体温过低了 |
[15:58] | Everyone. | 大家听好了 |
[15:59] | Green team’s patients are all dead. | 绿队的病人全死了 |
[16:01] | Only red team and blue team remain. | 只有红队和蓝队还有希望 |
[16:03] | Whoa. You see a helicopter? | 看到直升机了吗 |
[16:06] | Take a knee, learn something. | 蹲下来 学习下 |
[16:09] | Take a knee? | 蹲下来? |
[16:11] | He’s gonna scalp them. | 他就要剥他们的头皮了 |
[16:13] | We’re in “apocalypse now,” and we’re gonna get scalped. | 如果是在《现代启示录》里 就要被剥头皮了 (《现代启示录》:著名反战电影) |
[16:16] | That, right there. See what she’s doing? | 就这里 看看她怎么做 |
[16:22] | Okay, I-I swear. I’m– I’m not an idiot. | 我发誓 我不是白痴 |
[16:24] | I just– if– if dr. Altman doesn’t get this new heart, | 如果Altman医生拿不到这个心脏 |
[16:27] | Is that, like, | 是不是… |
[16:28] | game over on the lung transplant? | 肺移植也泡汤了 |
[16:30] | Uh, there are a variety of factors. | 有很多变化因素的 |
[16:32] | Right now, I’m not sure, | 现在我也不确定 |
[16:34] | but I can get an answer for you. | 但我能帮你问一下 |
[16:36] | Fine. Uh, | 好的 |
[16:37] | where are we on the heart? | 心脏怎么样了 |
[16:39] | Again, not sure. | 各种不确定 |
[16:41] | Dr. Altman should be calling with an update very soon. | Altman医生很快就会通知新情况的 |
[16:43] | Okay. Uh, when can I see him? | 那…我什么时候能看看他 |
[16:45] | I have to check with dr. Yang. | 我要和Yang医生商量下 |
[16:48] | You’re just like a– | 你就是个… |
[16:49] | You’re just like a wealth of information, aren’t you? | 传讯台 是吗 |
[16:50] | I’m sorry. I’m new to your father’s case, | 抱歉 我刚刚跟进你父亲的病例 |
[16:53] | – And dr. Yang is– – I called him roy. | – Yang医生又是… – 我叫他Roy |
[16:55] | I decided to do that on the drive over | 我在开车过来的路上决定的 |
[16:58] | ’cause I hadn’t seen him in 20 years, | 因为我二十年没见他了 |
[17:01] | And… | 而且… |
[17:02] | I want to blame him for that. | 我因此而责怪他 |
[17:05] | I do blame him for that. | 我真的怪他 |
[17:08] | Except… | 其实… |
[17:10] | He tried. | 他尽力了 |
[17:13] | He tried to be… | 一开始的时候他试着… |
[17:15] | My dad in the beginning. And… | 做个好爸爸 但… |
[17:19] | I couldn’t forgive him for leaving my mom. | 但我不能原谅他抛弃妈妈 |
[17:23] | And then he stopped trying. | 之后 他就不再尝试了 |
[17:25] | and… | 还有… |
[17:28] | I have twins. They’re 3. | 我生了对双胞胎 三岁了 |
[17:30] | And I don’t even know if he knows that. | 我都不确定他是否知道 |
[17:32] | I never told him. | 我从没告诉他过 |
[17:35] | And then… | 然后… |
[17:36] | And then I walked in there… | 然后 我就走进来 |
[17:39] | And I called him roy. | 叫他Roy |
[17:43] | I called my dad roy. | 我叫我自己的爸爸Roy |
[17:46] | And I just… | 我只是… |
[17:47] | I need for that to not be the last thing | 我不希望那是他从我这里听到的最后的话 |
[17:49] | he hears from me. | |
[17:52] | Please. | 求求你 |
[17:57] | The daughter really needs to talk to you. | 女儿真的想和你谈一下 |
[17:59] | She has too many questions that I can’t answer. | 她有太多我无法解答的问题 |
[18:01] | Why don’t you try reading his chart? | 你为什么不试着看一下他的病历 |
[18:02] | Cristina, if you want to be pissed at me, that’s fine. | Cristina 如果你想冲我发火 这没事 |
[18:04] | – But don’t– – okay, you know what? We’re not gonna do this right now, | – 但是不要… – 好吧 现在别说这个 |
[18:05] | ’cause I’m kinda busy here. | 因为我真的很忙 |
[18:08] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[18:21] | all right. Look, get him on ecmo. | 给他用体外膜式氧合机 |
[18:23] | That should keep him alive | 这样他应该能撑到 |
[18:24] | Until I can get back with these lungs. | 我取完肺回去 |
[18:26] | There is a shot that | 还有一线生机 |
[18:27] | once we get them in, | 只要移植成功 |
[18:29] | The heart damage will reverse without the excess pressure. | 没有过大的压力 心脏会起死回生的 |
[18:31] | Teddy says we need to get him on ecmo. | Teddy说我们要给他用体外膜式氧合机 |
[18:32] | What’s it look like I’m doing? | 你以为我在干什么 |
[18:34] | Okay, apparently, uh, cristina’s on it. | 好的 Cristina已经在做了 |
[18:38] | Grey… How’s she doing? | Grey 她怎么样了 |
[18:39] | Uh, she is doing great. | 她做得很好 |
[18:41] | She’s doing great. | 她做得很好 |
[18:42] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[18:48] | Intestines show a well-healed anastomosis | 肠组织显示结合处恢复良好 |
[18:51] | With no evidence of infection, | 没有感染的征兆 |
[18:53] | Inflammation, or necrosis. | 发炎或坏死 |
[18:57] | I think this is as good a place as any to call lunch. | 我觉得该吃午饭了 |
[18:59] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[19:01] | Lunch? | 午饭? |
[19:02] | Well, we have to check | 我们还得检查下 |
[19:03] | The adrenal glands and the kidneys. | 肾上腺 肾脏 |
[19:05] | What if the thyroid shows pathology? | 万一甲状腺呈病理特征呢 |
[19:07] | Don’t worry. Those kidneys aren’t going anywhere on their own. | 别担心 肾不长脚 |
[19:10] | Yes, I’m aware, | 这我知道 |
[19:12] | But microscopic pathological changes | 但是如果细微的病理变化发生改变 |
[19:15] | Are harder to interpret | 就很难解释了 |
[19:16] | Once the organs start decomposing. | 一旦器官开始分解 |
[19:19] | We’ll only be gone 45 minutes. | 我们只离开45分钟 |
[19:20] | They’ll keep. | 不会有大变化的 |
[19:22] | – Still, I don’t think it’s right– – Okay, dr. Bailey, | – 我仍坚持… – 好吧 Bailey医生 |
[19:24] | I’ll see you in 45 minutes. | 45分钟后见 |
[19:28] | I don’t know. They’re chocolaty looking | 我不知道 像巧克力 |
[19:30] | – with sprinkles. – Where’d you get ’em? | – 上面还有碎屑 – 哪买的 |
[19:31] | At that grocery store down the street. | 街尾的杂货铺 |
[19:33] | This isn’t a baby shower for some nurse | 这不是给那些没有交情的陌生同事 |
[19:35] | Who couldn’t keep her knees together, grey. | 举办的欢迎会 Grey |
[19:37] | Torres and robbins deserve better than off-brand crap. | Torres和Robbins不该吃没牌子的便宜货 |
[19:40] | I’m not an errand girl. Okay? | 我不是便利贴女孩 好吗 |
[19:41] | I’m a doctor with a patient | 我是一名医生 |
[19:42] | Who’s about to make a giant butt-shaped mistake. | 还有一个要做巨臀来毁身材的病人 |
[19:44] | That’s not for you to say. | 你不该这么说 |
[19:45] | Okay, well, someone has to. | 总得有人说 |
[19:47] | The only reason a woman does something like this to her body | 女人会这么做的唯一理由 |
[19:49] | is to impress a guy. | 是为了一个男人 |
[19:51] | Okay, sure, it starts with a giant butt, | 当然 先是一个巨臀 |
[19:52] | and then the next thing you know, she’s giving up her friends, | 接着 你知道的 放弃好朋友 |
[19:55] | She’s moving in with him before she’s even ready, | 她还没准备好 就搬去和他同居 |
[19:56] | And if she’s not careful, she’ll find herself | 还有 如果一不小心 |
[19:58] | A 26-year-old stepmother to the pregnant daughter | 她会发现自己成了二十六岁的继母 |
[19:59] | she didn’t even know he had. | 还有个素未谋面的怀孕女儿 |
[20:01] | And then she’s single, dyeing her hair a new color. | 接着她又单身了 染了个新头发 |
[20:03] | And you know what? It’s really hard to manage your roots | 然后你知道的 事情就难了 |
[20:05] | When you’ve been committed to the psych ward. | 尤其是你被送入精神科之后 |
[20:07] | Psych ward? | 精神科? |
[20:12] | It happens. | 就是这样 |
[20:21] | great. You’re in here. | 好极了 你给占了 |
[20:23] | Now where can I sulk? | 那我还能去哪发泄怒火? |
[20:24] | Oh, there’s plenty of room. That’s all I’m doing. | 有的是地方 我只用这一小片 |
[20:26] | Please sit down. | 请坐 |
[20:30] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[20:32] | I have been down in the morgue all morning | 我一上午都在停尸间 |
[20:35] | Trying to determine the cause of death for mary portman, | 试图找出Mary Portman的死因 |
[20:38] | Who survived the horrors of gary clark | 她在Gary Clark的枪口下活了过来 |
[20:40] | Only to die from a surgery that I perform every day. | 却在我做的一个很平常的手术后死去 |
[20:43] | So it’s very important to me, | 这对我很重要 |
[20:45] | And it’s very important to mary’s husband, | 对Mary的丈夫也很重要 |
[20:48] | To find some answers today. | 今天一定要有个答案 |
[20:50] | But do you know what is important to the pathologist | 可是对于我们的病理学家―― |
[20:52] | Who is leading the autopsy? | 尸检的负责人来说 你知道什么是最重要的? |
[20:54] | Oh, her dinner reservations | 她预定的晚餐位子 |
[20:56] | and her lunch break– | 还有她的午休 |
[20:57] | Basically food– | 食物 |
[20:59] | That’s what’s important to this pathologist. | 这些对她来说最重要 |
[21:05] | Feeling better? | 感觉好些了? |
[21:06] | No. Not really, no. | 没有 一点也没有 |
[21:08] | What’s all this? | 这是什么 |
[21:10] | Oh, I’m just trying to write this grant proposal. | 我在试着写基金申请计划 |
[21:12] | Why only trying? | 为什么说试着? |
[21:14] | Because the more you research alzheimer’s, | 因为越是深入了解老年痴呆症 |
[21:16] | The more depressing it gets. | 我越是情绪低落 |
[21:17] | And then when you include the early onset, | 当我把Ellis Grey早期发病症状 |
[21:19] | The type that ellis grey suffered from, | 进行进一步研究之时 |
[21:21] | It just gets worse. | 更让我极度沮丧 |
[21:23] | There’s a woman in England. She’s 32. | 英格兰有位三十二岁的女人 |
[21:26] | She can’t recognize her 3-year-old daughter. | 已经连她三岁的女儿都认不出来了 |
[21:29] | It’s just… Terrifying. | 真是可怕 |
[21:34] | This pathologist also chews gum while she works. | 那个病理学家在验尸的时候还嚼口香糖 |
[21:36] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[21:39] | That’s disgusting. | 太恶心了吧 |
[21:42] | Thank you. | 多谢认同 |
[21:47] | – christy. – yes? | – 什么事 |
[21:48] | Dr. Grey is concerned that, uh, | Grey医生担心 |
[21:50] | you might be going through with this surgery | 你来做这个手术 |
[21:52] | for the wrong reasons, that you… | 只是为了… |
[21:53] | might be trying to please someone | 迎合别人… |
[21:55] | Who prefers a more… | 对丰满身材的… |
[21:58] | Robust body type. | 病态苛求 |
[22:01] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[22:02] | Dr. Grey. | Grey医生 |
[22:03] | I hope you don’t take this the wrong way. | 希望你别误会 |
[22:06] | But even through your lab coat, | 不过就算你穿了白大褂 |
[22:07] | I can tell, you have an amazing ass. | 我还是能看出来 你屁股够翘 |
[22:10] | And with an ass like that, I bet you know | 有这样的翘臀 |
[22:12] | what it’s like to find the perfect pair of jeans, | 我想你肯定知道 如何挑选一件完美的牛仔裤 |
[22:14] | Jeans that make you feel like you’re the… | 能够凸显你的身材… |
[22:16] | sexiest person to ever put on a pair of pants. | 尽显挑逗本色的牛仔裤 |
[22:18] | And I envy that, ’cause I never have. | 我很嫉妒 因为我从未有过 |
[22:21] | Every pair hangs off me… | 我穿的每件裤子都往下滑… |
[22:24] | Unless I shop in the boys’ department. | 除非我去男装部 |
[22:26] | And I have tried gaining weight, dr. Grey. | 为此我不得不特地增肥 Grey医生 |
[22:28] | It turns out, I’m a person | 结果我是那种 |
[22:29] | Whose fat goes straight to my upper arms and my boobs, | 脂肪只往上臂和胸部长的人 |
[22:33] | Which makes it really hard for me to wear a sundress, | 搞得我连吊带裙也没法穿了 |
[22:35] | Which is all I can wear, | 而吊带裙是我唯一能穿的衣服 |
[22:37] | because jeans don’t fit. | 因为牛仔裤我都没法穿 |
[22:40] | So, dr. Grey, I am getting a big, | 因此 Grey医生 我要搞一个 |
[22:43] | juicy, easy-to-grab-on-to ass, | 又大又翘 让人爱不释手的俏屁屁 |
[22:45] | And you better believe, I am doing it just for me. | 相信我 我所做的一切 都是为了自己 |
[22:49] | And I’m telling you… | 实话说… |
[22:51] | I can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[22:56] | You are so nice. | 你人真好 |
[22:59] | Okay, red team’s patients have all died. | 红队病人死光 |
[23:02] | Only blue team remains. | 只有蓝队有幸存者 |
[23:04] | Keep an eye on karev. | Karev 看着点 |
[23:06] | That’s what resourceful looks like. | 这样才叫机智应变 |
[23:10] | good effort, avery. | Avery 很努力啊 |
[23:13] | But this incision you made is too wide. | 这个切口太宽 |
[23:15] | You lacerated the superior thyroid arteries. | 撕裂了甲状腺上动脉 |
[23:17] | Well, I just– | 我只是… |
[23:19] | – Move on. – Damn it! | – 继续 – 他妈的 |
[23:21] | I hear it. | 我听到了 |
[23:22] | – I hear the helicopter. – You what? | – 我听到直升机了 – 什么 |
[23:24] | I- I-I-I hear it! I hear it! | 我听到了 是真的 |
[23:26] | oh, wake up! | 醒醒吧 |
[23:27] | You don’t hear the helicopter | 不可能听到的 |
[23:28] | because “a,” it’s imaginary, | 首先 那直升机是假想的 |
[23:30] | And “b,” the imaginary helicopter | 其次 假想的直升机 |
[23:32] | is never coming! | 是不会来的! |
[23:34] | Hunt’s trying to break us, | Hunt就想打击我们 |
[23:35] | trying to teach us some b.S. Lesson | 用事实告诉我们 |
[23:37] | about how trauma isn’t fair or whatever. | 创伤外科是多么无情 |
[23:40] | We’re not done until he says these dummies are dead. | 除非他说假人都死了 不然就没完 |
[23:43] | – The end! – That’s not true! | – 懂了吗 – 才不是呢! |
[23:45] | No! You are wrong! | 不是! 你错了! |
[23:51] | Screw this. | 去他妈的 |
[23:53] | – I’m done. – What? | – 我不干了 – 什么 |
[23:55] | jackson! | |
[23:58] | Avery, where are you going? | Avery 你干嘛去 |
[23:59] | – You– ugh! – Avery. | – 你…! |
[24:01] | Avery, get back here. | Avery 回来 |
[24:02] | No! | 不 |
[24:04] | No? | 不? |
[24:07] | No, sir. | 不 长官 |
[24:24] | that should do it. | 就这样行了 |
[24:26] | Close her up and call it a day. | 缝上 今天结束 |
[24:28] | Aren’t we gonna get a sample from the brain? | 难道不从大脑取样吗 |
[24:30] | Sure, In about two weeks, | 当然要 两周后 |
[24:31] | when it’s had a chance to firm up In the formalin. | 在福尔马林中成型固定后 |
[24:33] | Oh, it’s possible | 切新鲜大脑 |
[24:35] | to cut the brain fresh. | 是可能的 |
[24:36] | It’s also possible that | 也有可能 |
[24:38] | the moment you cut into a fresh brain, | 你一刀下去 |
[24:39] | it slides apart like jell-o. | 大脑就烂的跟豆腐渣一样 |
[24:40] | If you don’t want risk that, | 如果你不想冒险 |
[24:42] | You put it in formalin and wait two weeks. | 就在福尔马林里泡俩星期 |
[24:44] | I- I’m not trying to tell you | 我不想告诉你… |
[24:45] | – how to do your job, but you– – No, that’s exactly what you’re trying to do, | – 工作该怎么做 可是… – 你正在这么做 |
[24:47] | And I’m trying very hard not to hold it against you. | 我已经很克制不跟你抬杠了 |
[24:50] | This is what I do, | 这是我的工作 |
[24:51] | all day, every day. | 每天如此 |
[24:53] | I mean, do you think I failed medical school? | 你觉得我是医学院肄业的? |
[24:55] | Is that your actual belief, that people become pathologists | 你不会真的认为选择病理科 |
[24:57] | Because they fail to become surgeons? | 是因为我不能当外科医生? |
[25:01] | The autopsy was inconclusive, dr. Bailey. | 验尸没有结果 Bailey医生 |
[25:04] | And believe me, I hate that | 相信我 我很讨厌这样 |
[25:05] | at least as much as you do. | 不比你好过多少 |
[25:18] | He’s stable? | 他稳定了? |
[25:19] | He’s critical. | 没过危险期 |
[25:20] | I have to keep, uh, checking his acid-base balance, | 我得不停检查他的酸碱平衡 |
[25:22] | But, yes, he’s stable-ish for now. | 不过 他算是稳定了吧 |
[25:24] | Great. So… | 很好 那… |
[25:26] | let me take over here, And you can go | 我来接手 |
[25:28] | – give his daughter an update. – No, you go. | – 你去和他女儿谈谈 – 不 你去 |
[25:29] | Um, tell her that his, uh, blood pressure is coming up– | 告诉他 血压升上来了… |
[25:31] | She needs to hear from you. | 你说才管用 |
[25:32] | Well, he needs to be monitored. | 我得看着他 |
[25:33] | Well, I can do that. | 我可以来 |
[25:35] | Okay. | 听着 |
[25:36] | She doesn’t need to hear an update from me. | 她才不管谁来告诉她 |
[25:38] | All she wants is to make sure | 她只是想让我知道 她很害怕 |
[25:39] | that I know that she’s afraid, | |
[25:41] | And I can’t hear that right now… | 而我现在不能听到这些… |
[25:42] | because I am scared enough as it is. | 因为我自己已经够害怕了 |
[25:44] | I was scared when he coded. | 他昏迷时我害怕 |
[25:46] | I’m scared now that he’s stable. | 他稳定了我害怕 |
[25:49] | I’m scared walking across the lobby. | 穿过大厅我也害怕 |
[25:51] | I am scared all the time. | 我无时不刻都在颤抖 |
[25:54] | Well, let me help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[25:55] | You cannot help! Okay? You can’t help me. | 你帮不了我 听到吗 帮不了! |
[25:57] | Dr. Altman’s 30 minutes out. | Altman医生半小时后到达 |
[25:59] | We need to get him to the o.R. | 我们得把病人转移至手术室 |
[26:02] | dr. Grey can help with that. | Grey医生会帮忙的 |
[26:04] | Cristina… | |
[26:11] | bon voyage! | 一路平安!(法语) |
[26:14] | oh, my god. It’s a going away party. | 天哪 欢送派对 |
[26:16] | – You guys. – Um… | – 你们真是… – 呃… |
[26:18] | This is a party? | 这也算派对? |
[26:22] | It’s… A busy day. | 大家都很忙 |
[26:25] | No. Yeah, I mean, I’m… | 我知道 只是… |
[26:27] | I’ve just been at this hospital since residency. | 我从住院医生当起 在这里这么多年 |
[26:29] | But, uh… | 不过… |
[26:30] | If people are too busy to see me off, | 大家太忙 没空送我 |
[26:32] | Then they’re too– they’re too busy. | 他们…忙 |
[26:35] | Callie… | |
[26:36] | Well, it’s hard to blame ’em, torres. | 不能全怪他们 Torres |
[26:38] | I mean, we’re down a couple of attendings. | 我们少了几位主治医生 |
[26:40] | Things are going to be busier all around for a while. | 大家肯定得多忙点了 |
[26:43] | Well, I’m glad you could find the time, chief… | 很高兴您能抽空来 主任… |
[26:46] | With all your | 带着您的… |
[26:47] | chief problems and big plans… | “主任的烦恼”和”厚望”… |
[26:50] | Which were what exactly? | 具体是什么来着 |
[26:53] | Now why would I just… | 为啥我要… |
[26:54] | give away my good ideas? | 把好主意告知于人? |
[27:02] | Oh, he’s just crabby. | 他太邪恶了 |
[27:03] | He’s messing with your head. | 他想玩心理战 |
[27:05] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[27:06] | I’ll never know, will I? | 反正我也没机会知道了 不是吗 |
[27:15] | Thank you, both, so much. | 谢谢你们 |
[27:17] | Um, I- I actually have to | 我得回去… |
[27:19] | finish up some packing. | 打包了 |
[27:20] | So I’m gonna– I’m gonna go. | 我先走了 |
[27:23] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[27:24] | Give ’em hell. | 去征服他们吧 |
[27:32] | I- I don’t want to go home yet. | 我还不想回去 |
[27:35] | You want to see us give a lady a really big ass? | 你想不想看我们给人家安个巨臀? |
[27:38] | Oh, my god, yes. | 谢天谢地 太棒了 |
[27:49] | Sir! | 老大! |
[27:50] | You said the helicopter was gonna be here hours ago, | 你几个小时前就说直升机快到了 |
[27:53] | And it’s not here, | 现在还不来 |
[27:55] | and I’m not complaining, But where is it? | 我没有抱怨 可是直升机到底死哪去了 |
[27:57] | Well, the rain’s still pretty bad. | 雨太大了 |
[28:00] | Probably got caught in a hail storm. | 可能被冰雹挡着了 |
[28:03] | no! no! | 不要! 不要! |
[28:05] | I know what that card is gonna say. | 我知道卡上写什么 |
[28:06] | It’s gonna say | 写的是 |
[28:07] | he has cardiac tamponade | 他心脏压塞 |
[28:09] | With associated hypotension and bradycardia, but he can’t, | 伴有血压过低和心动过缓 不过不是那样的 |
[28:12] | ’cause I already did a pericardiocentesis | 因为我已经做了心包穿刺术 |
[28:14] | And bolused him with I.V. Fluids. | 并且给他输液了 |
[28:16] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[28:18] | What do I do? Do I– | 我该怎么做 我… |
[28:20] | Karev! Grab his feet. | Karev! 抓住他的脚 |
[28:24] | The patient! | 病人的! |
[28:26] | – Come on! – Hey, hey, hey. | – 快来! – 嘿 嘿 嘿!! |
[28:27] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa. – son of a bitch. That’s awesome! | – 喔 喔 喔! – 他娘的 真爽啊! |
[28:29] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你到底在干吗 |
[28:31] | This ambulance is not in play. | 救护车不能用 |
[28:33] | Oh, you’re just making stuff up, | 你自己意淫 |
[28:34] | Which I can do, too! | 还不准我也一起意淫吗 |
[28:35] | And I say it is in play. | 我说可以就可以 |
[28:37] | Can’t fit nine patients on an ambulance. | 九个人塞不下 |
[28:39] | But two will fit just fine. | 两个人正好 |
[28:41] | Seven of my patients may have died today, | 不错 也许今天七个死了 |
[28:43] | But these two won’t! | 不过两个还能活! |
[28:45] | ’cause I’m gonna get them on this ambulance, | 因为我把他们送上救护车 |
[28:48] | And I’m gonna take ’em to that hospital | 送去医院 |
[28:50] | right there! | 就那家医院 |
[28:55] | All right! | 好吧! |
[28:59] | Kepner, | |
[29:00] | this ambulance was involved in the accident | 救护车出车祸了 |
[29:03] | – And no longer runs. – There are keys in the ignition, | – 不能发动了 – 钥匙插在上面 |
[29:04] | so let’s see. | 我们发动看看 |
[29:08] | Looks like I got triple-a. Ha! | 看来已经修好了! |
[29:10] | Apparently they could get here | 很明显 救护车能用 |
[29:12] | when the helicopter couldn’t. | 而直升机不给力! |
[29:13] | Now move! | 给我让开! |
[29:14] | Or I will run you down! | 不然连你一块撞! |
[29:19] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走! |
[29:35] | John doe, multiple chest and extremity traumas. | 无名氏 胸腔多处重度创伤 |
[29:39] | Still hypotensive | 血压过低 |
[29:40] | despite two large-bore I.V.S started in the field. | 已在急救现场输液2大包 |
[29:43] | All right, kepner. That’s enough. | Kepner 别闹了 |
[29:44] | We need a full workup | 需要全面检查 |
[29:46] | and likely a thoracotomy. | 很可能要做胸廓切开术 |
[29:47] | I suspect active bleeding in the chest. | 我怀疑胸腔内还有大出血 |
[29:49] | Will you tell us we won, or she’s never gonna stop? | 你要是不说我们赢了 她不会停的 |
[29:51] | It’s not a contest. | 这不是竞赛 |
[29:52] | Karev! call the o.R. | Karev! 打给手术室 |
[29:54] | And make sure that there’s a room available. | 保证有位子 |
[29:56] | – Will do. – All right, all right, | – 这就去 – 好了 好了 |
[29:58] | fine. | 真是服了 |
[29:59] | Blue team wins. | 蓝队获胜 |
[30:01] | – Blue team wins? – Yeah, yeah, yeah, you win. | – 蓝队赢了? – 对对对 你们赢了 |
[30:03] | He’s gonna live for 40 more years | 他能多活四十年 |
[30:05] | And have 15 grandkids. You happy? | 有十五个孙辈 你满意了? |
[30:07] | Blue team wins! | 蓝队赢了! |
[30:08] | Yes. yeah! | 是啊! |
[30:10] | Yes! | 太棒了! |
[30:14] | Yes! | 我们真给力! |
[30:20] | Hey. | |
[30:23] | Here. Check that out. | 看这儿 |
[30:25] | “alzheimer’s is a bad disease. We should cure it.” | “老年痴呆症不容忽视 我们该治愈它” |
[30:28] | 12 hours worth of work. | 十二个小时就写了这么多 |
[30:30] | Dr. Stanley | Stanley医生 |
[30:32] | refuses to cut into mary’s brain | 拒绝切Mary的大脑 |
[30:34] | Without letting it set in fixative for two weeks. | 必须要泡两周让其固定 |
[30:37] | Look, I need you to go over her head. | 我请求你绕过她 帮我一次 |
[30:40] | I can’t do that. | 办不到 |
[30:42] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[30:43] | I can’t speed up the process any more than she can. | 我没法做得比她更快 |
[30:46] | That is not what you were supposed to say. | 你不该说这样的话 |
[30:49] | Look, miranda, I know this has been… | Miranda 我知道… |
[30:50] | A very personal loss for you, | 这对你打击很大 |
[30:53] | But you need to let it go. | 该放手时 就放手吧 |
[30:59] | I have to go and tell mary’s husband | 我得去告诉Mary的丈夫 |
[31:02] | That I don’t know why his wife died, | 我不知道她妻子的死因 |
[31:05] | That I can’t answer | 我无法回答 |
[31:06] | The one question he has to ask. | 他唯一的疑问 |
[31:09] | And I can’t answer that question | 我无法回答 |
[31:11] | Because medicine– because science is failing me. | 因为医学 因为科学让我很失望 |
[31:14] | that I take personally. | 我很恼火 |
[31:15] | That I can’t accept. | 不能接受 |
[31:17] | And don’t you dare stand there | 你哪有什么资格 |
[31:19] | And talk to me about letting things go. | 让我放手 |
[31:21] | I’m not the one who can’t stop thinking about | 那个生怕老婆哪天就得了老年痴呆 |
[31:23] | The possibility of his wife getting alzheimer’s | 以至于每天魂不守舍 还去写申请计划的人 |
[31:26] | Long enough to write a damn essay. | 可不是我! |
[31:41] | Shouldn’t you be with the patient? | 你不该陪着病人吗 |
[31:43] | He’s prepped and in the o.R. | 他在手术室里做术前准备 |
[31:44] | And now you’re gonna talk to me. | 现在可以讲了 |
[31:46] | Please just go back downstairs. | 你还是回去吧 |
[31:50] | Cristina. | |
[31:56] | How are you fine? | 你怎么会没事 |
[31:59] | How are you just completely fine? | 就像没有发生过一样? |
[32:01] | I’m ruined, okay? | 我完全崩溃了 可以吗 |
[32:03] | I am dead. I am wrecked. | 我像死人一样 没有灵魂 |
[32:05] | And you’re just walking around, | 而你却若无其事的走来 |
[32:06] | what, babysitting me? | 安慰我? |
[32:08] | As if you didn’t go through the same thing, too? | 好像你没有经历过一样? |
[32:10] | Why are you okay? | 你为什么可以没事? |
[32:12] | – I don’t know. – You know what? You– you were there, too, you know? | – 我不知道 – 你也在场 |
[32:15] | You were there, too, with your sad eyes, | 你当时哀怨的看着我 |
[32:17] | Screaming at me to save his life… | 呼天抢地 求我救他… |
[32:18] | – I wasn’t– – You know, then telling the guy to shoot you | – 我没有… – 然后求那个杀人凶手毙了你 |
[32:20] | And not giving a crap about yourself or your pregnancy. | 也不管自己已经怀孕了 |
[32:23] | – Cristina– – I didn’t have a choice! | – 我没得选 |
[32:25] | And you did that! | 都是因为你 |
[32:26] | If it was anyone else on the table, | 如果换做别人 |
[32:28] | If it was anyone else standing there, | 如果换做别人求我 |
[32:29] | I would’ve walked away! | 我早就一走了之 |
[32:30] | – You would not have– – I could’ve walked away, | – 你不会… – 我本可以的 |
[32:32] | – and then I wouldn’t be here! – You wouldn’t have walked– | – 你不会走的… – 那我也不会是现在这样 |
[32:53] | Walk with me, dr. Yang. Tell me everything. | Yang医生 跟我来 汇报情况 |
[33:06] | Now who am I gonna talk to about women? | 以后我去跟谁商量泡妞大业啊 |
[33:09] | You have derek. | 不是有Derek嘛 |
[33:10] | He’s married | 他结婚了 |
[33:12] | and self-satisfied. | 看起来很满足 |
[33:13] | It’s irritating. | 让我很不爽 |
[33:15] | Well, you can always e-mail. | 发电邮咯 |
[33:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:23] | It’s not my place. I don’t… | 我只是个旁观者 我不想… |
[33:27] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[33:32] | I give a lot of boob jobs. | 我一生隆胸无数 |
[33:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:36] | not where I thought you were going. | 没料到你要说这个 |
[33:38] | But I also reverse a lot of boob jobs. | 同时也做了不少缩胸术 |
[33:41] | Women come to me a year, | 女人们过了一年 或者两年 |
[33:44] | Two years after they’ve had work done… | 又回来找我… |
[33:47] | And they’re totally unhappy… | 说她们不开心… |
[33:49] | with the decision they’ve made. | 很后悔当初的冲动 |
[33:51] | Today, though, | 不过今天 |
[33:52] | you watched me give a lady a really… | 你看着我给一个女人… |
[33:54] | big ass, | 隆巨臀 |
[33:56] | And– and I’m not the slightest bit worried about it, | 而我一点也不担心她会后悔 |
[33:58] | Because I know for a fact, | 因为我清楚的知道 |
[33:59] | There’s no boyfriend pressuring her. | 她不是为了讨男友欢心 |
[34:02] | It wasn’t about anyone else. | 与旁人无关 |
[34:04] | It was for her. | 她是为了自己 |
[34:05] | As your friend, I gotta tell you, | 作为你的朋友 我必须得说 |
[34:08] | You sound an awful lot like someone | 在我看来 你就像那些 |
[34:10] | Who’s getting double d’s | 因为情人喜欢大胸而放弃了自我 |
[34:12] | Just ’cause her girlfriend likes a big rack. | 一时冲动去隆胸的女人们 |
[34:17] | By “big rack,” I mean africa. | 这里的”大胸” 指的是”非洲” |
[34:24] | I love her, mark. | 我爱她 Mark |
[34:26] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[34:28] | But you need to figure out… | 不过你要想清楚… |
[34:30] | How to love africa, too. | 如何去爱上非洲 |
[34:53] | – Avery. – Hey. | Avery 嘿 |
[34:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:57] | You don’t get to just walk away when I’m teaching. | 我在上课 你怎么敢这么就走了? |
[34:58] | Two of my friends died during the shooting, so… | 我有两个好朋友死于枪下… |
[35:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:02] | I don’t need lessons on how unfair trauma is. | 我不用上你的课来提醒我自己 外伤是多么的无情 |
[35:11] | I lost dozens of friends in the field… | 我在战场上失去了几十个兄弟… |
[35:13] | Dozens. | 几十个! |
[35:15] | And I have never– never– | 我从没有 |
[35:16] | Used them as an excuse to quit. | 拿这当做借口而放弃 |
[35:20] | You’re a doctor, avery. | 你是个医生 Avery |
[35:21] | That doesn’t stop just ’cause you’re up against a wall. | 遇到困难不能退缩 |
[35:23] | You need to figure out how to be a doctor | 无论遇到怎样恶劣的情况 |
[35:25] | No matter what you’re dealing with | 无论当时如何缺医少药 |
[35:27] | And no matter what tools you don’t have. | 你都要继续救死扶伤 |
[35:29] | That is the lesson you need to learn. | 这才是你要学的东西 |
[35:31] | You don’t get to quit. | 绝不允许放弃 |
[35:33] | So if I need to drag you outside by the throat, | 就算把你拖出去 |
[35:36] | You are coming with me and you are going to finish! | 今天你也得给我完成! |
[35:45] | If his heart doesn’t start beating soon, | 如果他的心脏再不跳动 |
[35:46] | We’re not gonna be able to take him off bypass. | 我们无法切断旁路 |
[35:49] | he’s back up to his core temperature. | 体温回到正常了 |
[35:52] | I don’t see any leaks. | 没看到任何遗漏 |
[35:53] | All the connections are right. | 所有连接正确 |
[35:55] | We’re just gonna have to wait | 我们只能等待 |
[35:56] | and see If dr. Yang’s hard work has paid off. | 看Yang医生的努力是否有回报 |
[36:11] | there it is. | 有了 |
[36:13] | Nice work, dr. Yang. | Yang医生 干得漂亮 |
[36:15] | Well done. | 很好 |
[36:20] | Clamp. | 钳子 |
[36:29] | And, you know, sure, there’s not a lot to do over there, | 当然了 在那边没啥好做的 |
[36:30] | but, uh… | 不过嘛… |
[36:31] | that just means Less to distract us from the medicine. | 那意味着没什么让我们分心的了 |
[36:33] | It’ll just be us | 只有我们俩 |
[36:34] | focusing on the medicine, which is great. | 专心医学事业 太棒了 |
[36:38] | What? Oh, my god. Did you forget your passport? | 怎么了 不会吧 你忘了护照? |
[36:41] | I won the carter madison grant. | 我是Carter Madison基金获得者 |
[36:44] | I won the carter madison grant. | 我赢得了Carter Madison基金 |
[36:46] | Do you know how rare that is? | 你知道这多不容易吗 |
[36:48] | Do you know how special that is? | 你知道这有多特别吗 |
[36:50] | This is the biggest opportunity | 这是我职业生涯 |
[36:51] | of my professional career. | 最辉煌的时刻 |
[36:54] | I- I get to go to malawi with almost unlimited funds | 我可以去马拉维 用无数的基金 |
[36:56] | And help children– help tiny humans– | 拯救无数的儿童 |
[36:58] | Who might otherwise never see a pediatric surgeon. | 他们可能一生都没有见过儿科医生 |
[37:00] | I get to change lives. | 我可以改变他们的生命轨迹 |
[37:02] | That’s the dream. | 那是一个梦 |
[37:03] | I am living the dream. | 我正飞向梦想 |
[37:05] | And I am over the moon about it. | 为此我兴奋地彻夜难眠 |
[37:06] | Or I- I would be, | 或者说 我本来可以这样的 |
[37:08] | but you are ruining it for me, | 可是你正在毁掉这些 |
[37:10] | First with your whining, | 先是不停的牢骚 |
[37:11] | And now with your fake, smiley, | 现在又假装笑出来 |
[37:13] | passive-aggressive enthusiasm. | 看上去很支持 其实一肚子意见 |
[37:14] | You are ruining africa for me. | 让我的非洲之行全无乐趣 |
[37:16] | – I- I’m not. – You are! | – 我没有 – 你有! |
[37:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:24] | Fine. I don’t want to go to africa. Okay? | 好吧 我不想去非洲 行了吗 |
[37:26] | But I do want to be with you. | 不过我愿意跟你去任何地方 |
[37:28] | Okay? So I’m really trying here. | 我已经很努力了 |
[37:31] | We’re gonna miss our plane. Let’s go. | 飞机要起飞了 赶紧吧 |
[37:34] | Oh, my god. Okay. You want to fight? | 天哪 你想吵架? |
[37:36] | The flight’s 18 hours. We can fight on the plane. | 十八个小时的飞行 有的是时间可以吵 |
[37:38] | you’re… | 你… |
[37:40] | ruining this for me, | 把它都毁了 |
[37:42] | And I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这样 |
[37:44] | What– what d– so what does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[37:46] | What, you suddenly don’t want to go or… | 你突然不想去了 还是… |
[37:52] | I don’t want to go to africa with you. | 我不想跟你同去非洲 |
[38:00] | Arizona… | |
[38:03] | No. Okay? | 别这样 好吗 |
[38:06] | No. | 别这样 |
[38:07] | – I’m sorry. – oh | 对不起 |
[38:09] | – I’m sorry. – You’re sorry? You’re sorry? | – 对不起 – 对不起? |
[38:11] | It’s three years. | 三年了 |
[38:16] | I’m gonna miss my plane. | 我要赶飞机了 |
[38:21] | You take care of yourself. | 你保重 |
[38:28] | No. | 不要 |
[38:29] | No! | 不要! |
[38:34] | Please. | 求你了 |
[38:36] | Please. I can… | 我可以… |
[38:38] | We can– we can do this. | 我们可以解决的 |
[38:39] | We can– we can figure this out. | 一定可以解决的 |
[38:43] | You stay here… | 你呆在这里… |
[38:45] | And be happy. | 会开心 |
[38:48] | And I’ll go there… | 我飞到那里… |
[38:49] | And be happy. | 也会开心 |
[38:51] | if you get on that plane, | 如果你上了飞机 |
[38:52] | If you go without me, we are done. | 如果你离开了我 我们就算完了 |
[38:54] | Do you hear me? We are over! | 听到没 我们就完了! |
[38:57] | we are standing In the middle of an airport | 我们正站在候机大厅里 |
[39:00] | screaming at each other. | 相互吼着 |
[39:04] | We’re already over. | 我们已经完了 |
[39:20] | Yang | |
[39:27] | Dr. Altman told me about your work today. | Altman医生跟我说了你今天做的工作 |
[39:30] | I know it’s been hell for you these past few months, | 我知道这几个月来你很不容易 |
[39:33] | So… | 所以… |
[39:36] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[39:38] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 主任 |
[39:43] | Chief. | 主任 |
[39:47] | Do you have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[39:49] | I can’t wait until the next skills lab. | 我都等不及想上下一堂课了 |
[39:51] | I am totally on your team. | 我一定要跟你一组 |
[39:53] | “move or I’ll run you down!” | “闪开 不然连你一起撞!” |
[39:56] | freakin’ hilarious. | 太他妈搞笑了 |
[40:03] | We’re all looking for answers… | 我们都在寻找答案… |
[40:06] | In medicine… | 在医学里… |
[40:08] | In life… | 在生活里… |
[40:11] | In everything. | 每时每刻 |
[40:22] | Were you just checking out my ass? | 你刚盯着我屁股看吗 |
[40:24] | Not the first time. | 反正不是第一次了 |
[40:26] | Won’t be the last. | 以后我会继续的 |
[40:30] | No! | 不准! |
[40:39] | Sometimes… | 有时… |
[40:40] | the answers we’re looking for | 我们苦苦追寻的答案 |
[40:42] | Have been hiding just below the surface. | 一直就在不远处 |
[40:49] | I had the worst day today. | 我今天过得糟透了 |
[40:51] | Been working, um… | 我在搞… |
[40:54] | Working on the grant proposal, | 申请基金的计划书 |
[40:55] | And I just– I couldn’t do it. | 我实在做不来 |
[40:57] | And then I realized… | 于是我意识到… |
[41:03] | It was you. | 原因在你 |
[41:06] | It’s a clinical trial for alzheimer’s. | 这是老年痴呆症临床试验申请计划 |
[41:09] | It’s serious work, And I couldn’t think of anything but you. | 事关重大 可我忍不住 满脑子想的都是你 |
[41:13] | I know you want to be a part of the trial, | 我知道你想参与其中 |
[41:14] | But I can’t have you anywhere near it. | 不过我不能让你参与 |
[41:25] | Cristina blames me. | Cristina责怪我 |
[41:32] | She hates me. | 她恨我 |
[41:36] | Other times, | 还有些时候 |
[41:37] | We find answers when we didn’t even realize | 我们甚至没有意识到 提问的同时 |
[41:39] | We were asking the question. | 答案已经给出 |
[41:45] | Avery, good. | Avery 很好 |
[41:48] | Sometimes… | 有时… |
[41:49] | The answers can catch us completely by surprise. | 我们会被答案弄得手足无措 |
[41:56] | Hey, hey, hey. | |
[41:57] | Did you hear? | 你听说了吗 |
[41:58] | The lab…It could not have gone better, and… | 创伤外科课 棒极了… |
[42:01] | you should’ve seen kepner. | 你要是看到Kepner当时的样子就好了 |
[42:02] | I mean, you wouldn’t think it to look at her, | 也许你根本不会注意到她 |
[42:04] | But there is a trauma surgeon in that girl. | 不过这孩子太有创伤外科天赋了 |
[42:07] | I wish you could’ve been there. | 你要是在场就好了 |
[42:09] | How was your day? | 今天怎么样? |
[42:11] | I quit. | 我辞职了 |
[42:13] | What? | 什么 |
[42:15] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[42:16] | I can do it. I can still be a surgeon. | 我可以做到 我还是一个出色的医生 |
[42:19] | I just… | 我只是… |
[42:21] | Don’t want to anymore. | 不乐意当了 |
[42:26] | And sometimes, | 有时 |
[42:27] | Even when we find the answer | 即使我们找到了 |
[42:29] | we’ve been looking for… | 长久以来苦苦追寻的答案… |
[42:32] | Avery, that’s enough. | Avery 够了 |
[42:39] | We’re still left With a whole hell of a lot of questions. | 仍然有数不清的问题在等着你 |
[42:42] | Join our FRS and have fun! QQ Group No. 37304379 |