时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | The human body is a highly pressurized system. | 人体是一个高度受压的系统 |
[00:18] | The blood pressure measures the force of blood | 血压能够测量动脉中 |
[00:21] | Pulsating through the arteries. | 血液搏动的力度 |
[00:24] | Great. | 太好了 |
[00:25] | – What the hell am i gonna do now?! – It’s important to keep | 我他妈要怎么办 |
[00:26] | this pressure regulated. | 调节血压非常重要 |
[00:28] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[00:30] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[00:31] | When a heart wasn’t available, | 当没有合适的心脏时 |
[00:33] | i opted to continue With roy henley’s lung transplant… | 我选择继续为Roy Henley进行肺部移植 |
[00:36] | Low or inadequate pressure can cause weakness or failure. | 血压过低或不足 会导致体虚或衰竭 |
[00:40] | It’s all in your head. | 都是你瞎想的 |
[00:42] | My name isn’t on the o. R. Board. | 手术表上没我的名字 |
[00:43] | I checked the schedule. Nobody wants to work with me, | 我查过日程安排 没人愿意跟我一起工作 |
[00:45] | ‘Cause i’m not on anybody’s service. | 因为没人带我 |
[00:46] | It’s an oversight, okay? Just- Just ask around. | 只是漏掉了 好吗 你去问问看 |
[00:49] | Do you know how many things i’ve screwed up in the last month? | 你知道上个月我搞砸了多少事吗 |
[00:51] | Stop it. I’m serious. Just ask around | 别说了 说真的 你就问问看 |
[00:53] | And get on someone’s service and get back to work. | 找个人带你 然后回去工作 |
[00:57] | …suggested no pulmonary sepsis. | …说明肺部没有化脓 |
[01:00] | You smell like you’re sweating booze. | 你闻起来一身酒肉汗臭 |
[01:01] | – Where have you been? – I want the weekend you had. | – 去哪儿了 – 我也想过个你这样的周末 |
[01:03] | What happens in vegas, you know? | 在拉斯维加斯能干什么呢 你知道的 |
[01:05] | Hey, who’s stark? I’m supposed to be on stark’s service today. | 谁是Stark 我今天好像要跟他 |
[01:08] | Oh, me, too. He’s the new peds attending, | 我也是 他是新来的儿科主治医生 |
[01:10] | – Since robbins left. – Crap. | – 接替Robbins的 – 真倒霉 |
[01:12] | I can’t handle a bunch of sick kids today. | 我今天没法对付一堆小屁孩 |
[01:15] | I can’t do it. | 我做不来 |
[01:16] | So was it a bachelor party or- | 你是参加了单身派对还是… |
[01:18] | – Shh. They’re talking about cristina. – Oh. | 嘘…他们说到Cristina了 |
[01:22] | It became clear to dr. Yang | 显然 Yang医生认为 |
[01:24] | That they were gonna need to switch modalities. | 他们需要改变治疗方法 |
[01:26] | The patient was put on ecmo… | 病人接受了体外循环膜人工氧合法 |
[01:28] | It’s when the pressure gets too high | 当血压过高时 |
[01:30] | That problems really occur. | 会出现大问题 |
[01:32] | And why did dr. Yang | 那为什么Yang医生 |
[01:33] | Opt to use the intra-Aortic balloon pump over an r-Vad? | 选择使用主动脉内球囊反搏泵 而不是分流阀? |
[01:37] | I, um… | 我… |
[01:39] | I can’t answer for dr. Yang. | 我无法替Yang医生回答 |
[01:41] | And why isn’t she here? | 那她为什么不在这儿 |
[01:43] | She, um… | 她… |
[01:47] | She quit. | 她辞职了 |
[01:48] | She left the program. | 退出医界 |
[01:49] | I’m sorry. What? She what? | 你说什么 她怎么了 |
[01:52] | Dr. Yang cleared the balloon pump with dr. Mcqueen… | Yang医生跟McQueen医生 清楚说明了反搏泵的事 |
[01:55] | Who agreed that it was the best- | 对方也同意这是最佳的… |
[01:58] | Go back. Go back. | 说回去 说回去 |
[02:00] | – Yang quit the program? – Yeah, where have you been? | – Yang退出医界? – 是啊 你之前干嘛去了 |
[02:02] | Well, that’s the first i’ve heard of it. | 我刚听说这件事 |
[02:03] | – Hunt, what the hell happened? – She told the chief she quit. | – Hunt 怎么回事 – 她跟主任说她不干了 |
[02:06] | Richard | |
[02:07] | If we could just finish the presentation, then- | 我们能先做完报告再… |
[02:09] | I have a question. Can you tell us about | 我有个问题 能跟我们说说 |
[02:11] | Your decision to put dr. Yang in charge of this patient? | 你为什么决定让Yang医生接手这个病人 |
[02:14] | – Sorry? – But she didn’t “quit” quit, right? | – 你说什么 – 她不是真不干了吧? |
[02:20] | Grey. | |
[02:23] | You’re joined at the hip. What’d she say? | 你们俩是死党 她怎么说的 |
[02:26] | Uh, she hasn’t spoken to me about it. | 她没跟我说过这件事 |
[02:27] | If the pressure continues to increase, | 如果血压持续升高 |
[02:30] | A closer examination is called for… | 就需要详细检查了 |
[02:32] | Stop looking at me. Look up there. | 别看我啊 看那儿 |
[02:35] | Does torres know anything about this? | Torres知道这件事吗 |
[02:38] | I’m calling torres. | 我打给Torres |
[02:40] | Can we please just- | 我们能先… |
[02:41] | Look, i guess i’m asking you, why did you choose | 我在问你 |
[02:43] | To put dr. Yang under so much pressure that day? | 你那天为什么让Yang医生 承受那么大的压力 |
[02:45] | I didn’t. I intended the opposite. | 我没有 恰恰相反 |
[02:47] | I gave her a simple pre-Op checklist | 我交给她的术前准备工作很简单 |
[02:49] | On a stable patient. | 是一个病情很稳定的病人 |
[02:50] | Stable patient? | 很稳定的病人? |
[02:53] | – The patient almost died twice. – I couldn’t have seen that coming. | – 那病人过了两次鬼门关 – 我又不能未卜先知 |
[02:58] | I’m sorry. Is this a, uh, a patient presentation | 抱歉 这是病例报告会呢 |
[03:01] | Or a postmortem on dr. Yang? | 还是Yang医生的术后报告会? |
[03:04] | Well, you saved the patient. | 好在你救活了病人 |
[03:06] | Because it’s the best indicator | 因为这是一个最佳指标 |
[03:07] | That something is going terribly wrong. | 意味着大事不妙 |
[03:11] | Greys Anatomy S07 E08 | |
[03:52] | Hey, mark. | |
[03:55] | No, no, i was, um… | 没有 我… |
[03:57] | I was actually on my way out. What’s up? | 我正要出去呢 怎么了 |
[04:03] | She what?! | 她怎么了? |
[04:04] | I don’t know what shepherd’s problem is. | 我不知道Shepherd怎么了 |
[04:06] | What the hell was that? How is she doing? Is she- | 搞什么嘛 她怎么样了 她… |
[04:08] | – Oh, we’re- – I don’t know. She’s- | 我们真是…我不知道 |
[04:11] | We’re good. We’re fine. It’s like nothing has changed, | 我们很好 没问题 好像没什么变化 |
[04:13] | Yet she refuses to talk about work. | 但她拒绝谈工作 |
[04:15] | – I bring up work, and she goes blank. – Altman, hunt. | – 我一提工作 她就放空 |
[04:18] | Emergent patient ten minutes out. | 十分钟后有急诊病人送到 |
[04:20] | – Can you meet me in the v. I.P. Wing? – V.I.P. Wing? Who is it? | – 你们能跟我去贵宾病房吗 – 贵宾病房? 是谁 |
[04:22] | Oh, you’ll find out when we get there. | 去了就知道了 |
[04:26] | Listen, hunt, i’m required to send a letter | Hunt 我得寄封信 |
[04:28] | To the american board of surgery declaring that dr. Yang | 给全美普外科医学委员会 |
[04:31] | Has officially left the residency program. | 宣布Yang医生已经正式退出住院医师项目 |
[04:33] | I have to let ’em know. I’m asking you, | 我得通知他们 我问你 |
[04:35] | Is there any reason i need to hold off on sending that letter? | 需要我推迟寄出这封信吗 |
[04:38] | – Yes. – Yes. | – 是的 – 是的 |
[04:40] | Please d on’t mail it. Just give us a little more time. | 请先别寄 给我们一点时间 |
[04:45] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[04:47] | Right. | |
[04:52] | Grey, who are you with today? | Grey 你今天跟谁 |
[04:53] | Shepherd. | |
[04:54] | Damn it. I’ve already blown it with shepherd. | 该死 Shepherd那儿我已经搞砸了 |
[04:56] | I can’t ask him. | 不能问他了 |
[04:58] | Uh… bailey. I haven’t blown it with her yet. | Bailey 她那儿我还没搞砸 |
[05:01] | He thinks no one wants to work with him. | 他觉得没人愿意跟他一起工作 |
[05:03] | Are they saying that or are you saying that? | 是人家说的 还是你自己说的 |
[05:04] | – Who are you with again? – Karev. | – 你是跟谁来着 |
[05:07] | – Uh, i mean stark. – No, you meant karev. | – 呃..我是说Stark – 不 你是说Karev |
[05:10] | I- And you don’t want to go there. | 你可别对他有什么想法 |
[05:11] | – You don’t know where i’m going. – He’s right. You don’t want to go there. | – 你根本不知道我的想法 – 他说的对 别招惹他 |
[05:14] | I’m not- I’m not going anywhere. | 我…什么想法都没有 |
[05:16] | He’s not the guy for you. Okay? Trust me. | 他这人跟你不合适 相信我 |
[05:19] | And don’t be paranoid. Trust me on that, too. | 你也别瞎猜了 相信我吧 |
[05:25] | Oh, but it’s okay for you to go there? | 那你对她有想法就可以吗 |
[05:27] | I’m a guy. I live there. | 我是男人 男人本色啊 |
[05:30] | I gotta find bailey. | 我得去找Bailey了 |
[05:38] | Hello! | 喂 |
[05:40] | Cristina! | |
[05:43] | Oh, hey. Hello. | |
[05:46] | Hello! | 喂 |
[05:48] | Hello! | 喂… |
[05:50] | Oh! | |
[05:54] | Uh… what are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[05:56] | I’m not back until next week. | 我下周才回去上班 |
[05:57] | Wait. So it’s true? You guys broke up? | 等等 那是真的了? 你们分手了? |
[05:59] | Uh, she’s in africa? | 她去非洲了? |
[06:01] | Okay, sloan told me that you quit. | Sloan跟我说你辞职了 |
[06:04] | Hey. What are you doing?! | 你干嘛呀 |
[06:07] | This. Go away. | 就这样 走开 |
[06:09] | Okay, this is disturbing. | 太吵了 |
[06:11] | Hey, stop! | 停下! |
[06:17] | Look, i was unpacking, | 听着 我本来在收拾新屋子 |
[06:19] | But then i didn’t enjoy it. | 但又觉得不开心了 |
[06:21] | What are you doing? | 你来干嘛 |
[06:22] | – What do you mean? – You don’t have a job to go to. | – 你什么意思 – 你不用去上班 |
[06:24] | You don’t have a girlfriend | 也没有女朋友逼你去非洲 |
[06:25] | Telling you you have to go to africa. | |
[06:26] | You’re completely free. You can do whatever you want. | 你自由自在 随心所欲 |
[06:28] | The world is your oyster. Make lemonade. | 全世界都是你的 好好享受吧 |
[06:30] | I’m trying. I was gonna get my hair cut today, | 我是在尝试啊 今天本来想去剪头发的 |
[06:32] | Like, make a radical change, but, uh, then i thought, | 彻底换个造型 但又转念一想 |
[06:37] | Maybe you shouldn’t do radical things | 或许我不该做激进的事了 |
[06:39] | Right after a blonde woman | 在被一个金发美女 |
[06:40] | Has ripped your heart out of your chest | 掏心挖肺 任意践踏之后 |
[06:42] | And stomped on it. What are you- | 你干嘛… |
[06:44] | Oh, my god! What are you doing?! | 天呐 你干嘛 |
[06:47] | Are you insane?! | 疯了吗 |
[06:49] | Let’s make lemonade. | 我们来享受吧 |
[06:53] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[06:58] | Oh, 97.6 | 36.4摄氏度 |
[07:00] | Stick out your tongue. | 舌头伸出来 |
[07:02] | Ow! Cut it out. | 别玩了 |
[07:05] | We’ll have fun today. | 今天会很好玩的 |
[07:06] | Stark’s a got a 4-Month-Old biliary atresia patient | Stark有个四个月大的胆道闭锁病人 |
[07:09] | Who just found a donor. | 刚找到器官捐赠者 |
[07:11] | A liver transplant on an infant? | 给婴儿移植肝脏? |
[07:14] | Enough with the damn ping-Pong balls! | 够了 别玩这该死的乒乓球了 |
[07:17] | Jerkface! | 大坏蛋 |
[07:18] | Whoa. Inside voices here, please. | 病房里请小点声 |
[07:22] | So you must be dr. Karev. | 你一定是Karev医生了 |
[07:24] | You missed my rounds today. | 你今天没跟我去巡房 |
[07:25] | Oh, sorry. I- I had car trouble. | 抱歉 我车子坏了 |
[07:28] | Oh. Well, there’s a classic. | 很经典的借口 |
[07:30] | So what, you’re here just to kinda yell at my patients and- | 那怎么着 你在这儿吼我的病人… |
[07:33] | So Yeah, i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:35] | Look, d-Dr. Stark, i am feeling very sick today. | Stark医生 我今天很不舒服 |
[07:38] | So i think that, you know, | 我是想 既然你已经… |
[07:41] | well, let’s see here. | 那我看看 |
[07:44] | No fever. You don’t seem to be vomiting. | 没发烧 看你也没恶心想吐 |
[07:46] | – You retaining control of your bowels? – Ew. | 排便正常么 |
[07:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:50] | Well, since hangovers are not contagious, | 那既然宿醉没有传染性 |
[07:52] | I’d say you’re working. | 我觉得你还是留下工作吧 |
[07:54] | And you can start by prepping my atresia kid. | 你开始准备那个胆道闭锁病患的手术吧 |
[07:59] | She’s only a few months old, so try not to be a jerkface. | 她才几个月大 你可别又成大坏蛋了 |
[08:06] | Gimmie that! | 给我 |
[08:11] | Dr. Webber, ronald dace, state department. | Webber医生 我是国务院的Ronald Dace |
[08:13] | We spoke on the phone. These your surgeons? | 我们通过电话 这两位是外科医生? |
[08:16] | – Uh, yes, this is doctor – Right now, | 是的 这是… |
[08:17] | We need to limit access to this area | 现在我们得戒严这一区 |
[08:19] | – To only essential personnel. – Uh, why is that necessary? | – 只允许必要的人出入 – 为什么要这样 |
[08:21] | No one can know this man is being hospitalized. | 不能让人知道这个人住院了 |
[08:23] | No one can know he’s in the country. | 不能让人知道他在这个国家 |
[08:25] | Evee,e,e,thget e. | |
[08:29] | Wait at the airport. | 在机场等着 |
[08:30] | Go to the airport and wait there! | 去机场等着! |
[08:35] | Board. Get me a reading. | 板子给我 读数 |
[08:38] | Got it. Stand by where you are. | – 好了 – 待命 |
[08:40] | He’s in v-Fib. Charge to 200. | 出现心室震颤 充电到200 |
[08:41] | We’er at the hospital now. Tell them not to speak to the press. | 我们现在在医院 告诉他们不要通知媒体 |
[08:44] | Not to tell anyone! | 不能让任何人知道 |
[08:45] | And from a global perspective, | 从国际观点来看 |
[08:47] | It would be great if he didn’t die. | 最好别让他死 |
[08:51] | Clear. | 准备 |
[09:00] | Clear! | 准备 |
[09:02] | They faxed more of his records. | 他们又传真了一些病历过来 |
[09:04] | These are all in arabic. | 这都是阿拉伯语的 |
[09:05] | Clear! | 准备 |
[09:08] | – It was a car accident? – The emir’s car | 是车祸吗 |
[09:10] | Was hit by a truck as he was leaving the meeting. | 酋长的车离开会场时被卡车撞了 |
[09:11] | – What’s he doing in seattle? – He’s not. | – 他在西雅图干什么 – 他不在 |
[09:14] | Let it suffice to say, if he dies, | 说白了 如果他死了 |
[09:16] | We’ve got a serious international incident. | 会发生严重的国际冲突 |
[09:18] | Well, not to mention, | 更别提 |
[09:18] | His people are supposed to see their first elections, right? | 他的国民还等着第一次大选呢 对吗 |
[09:21] | – I’m not at liberty to d- – Unless he dies, in which case, | – 我没有权利… – 他要是死了 |
[09:23] | Then the door is open for al qaeda to move in, | 基地组织就会乘虚而入 |
[09:25] | And then your secret meeting was for nothing. | 你们的秘密会议成果就付诸东流了 |
[09:28] | You don’t just skip to the crossword, do you? | 看来你读报纸并不只是玩玩填字游戏 |
[09:30] | Well, i used to work in that neck of the woods. | 我在那边工作过 |
[09:31] | I know, dr. Altman Three years in baghdad, Two years in landstuhl. | 我知道 Altman医生 你在巴格达待过三年 |
[09:35] | Wow. You guys are fast. | 你们查得真快 |
[09:36] | We are. | 确实是 |
[09:38] | Listen, our best outcome here is that we get him stable enough | 听着 最好的结果是让他情况稳定下来 |
[09:41] | To be put on a plane home. | 坐上飞机飞回国 |
[09:42] | Our best outcome is we save him. | 对我们来说 最好的结果是救活他 |
[09:45] | He takes two medications- | 他平时服用两种药物 |
[09:46] | One for high blood pressure, one for his cholesterol. | 一种是治高血压的 另一种是治胆固醇 |
[09:48] | Uh, he was hospitalized late last year for exhaustion. | 去年年末 他因体力衰竭住过院 |
[09:51] | Did he receive any treatment then? | 那之后接受过治疗吗 |
[09:52] | No, just rest. Working too hard. | 没有 只是在休养 他太操劳了 |
[09:54] | He works very hard. | 他工作真的很卖命 |
[09:56] | Uh, he has a wife, four children… | 他和他的妻子 四个孩子… |
[09:58] | Five, uh, if you count me. | 五个 如果算上我的话 |
[10:01] | He’s more than my boss. He’s been, um… | 他对我如师如父 他… |
[10:04] | He’s given me everything, so please… | 他赐予了我一切 求你们… |
[10:07] | We’ll do everything we can. | 我们会竭尽所能 |
[10:11] | He’s in v-Fib. | 出现室颤 |
[10:13] | All right, charge to 300. | 好 充电至300 |
[10:14] | Clear! | 准备! |
[10:22] | We’ll bring your baby up soon. | 我们会马上为您的孩子手术 |
[10:23] | Lisa. Her name is lisa. | Lisa 她叫Lisa |
[10:25] | The donor was an adult, | 器官捐赠者是个成年人 |
[10:26] | So the liver will actually be split between your baby- | 所以我们将切下部分肝脏给您的孩子… |
[10:28] | Lisa. Sorry. We read that | 她叫Lisa 抱歉 我们听说 |
[10:31] | If the doctor knows your baby’s name, | 如果医生知道你孩子的名字 |
[10:33] | It helps you to kind of bond with her. | 会增进他与孩子之间的感情 |
[10:35] | We read that’s important. | 我们听说这很重要 |
[10:36] | Will dr. Stark be splitting the liver in situ? | Stark医生会在原位进行肝脏切割吗 |
[10:39] | We know that ex vivo takes less time, | 我们知道离体切割更省时间 |
[10:42] | But we also read that in situ gives better results. | 但听说原位切割效果比较好 |
[10:47] | W- We’re not trying to tell you how to do your job, we- | 我们不是在干涉你们的工作… |
[10:49] | Oh, no, no, no, of course not. Please don’t apologize. | 不 当然不是 不用道歉 |
[10:51] | We’ll find out for you. | 我们去帮你问问 |
[10:55] | One second. | 等一下 |
[10:57] | Yeah, you want to blow up as many of those guys as you can. | 是的 干掉越多人越好 |
[10:59] | – Dr. Stark. – You got it. You got it. | – Stark医生 – 好了 好了 |
[11:01] | Dr. Stark, uh, can you come talk to the collises, please? | Stark医生 您能去跟Collise夫妇谈一下吗 |
[11:05] | – Oh! – They’ve got a lot of questions. | 他们有很多问题要问 |
[11:06] | Yeah, i gotta check on that kid’s harvest team. | 对哦 我得去看看那孩子的器官采集如何了 |
[11:09] | – Did you ever hang glide? – What? I- No. | – 你玩过滑翔吗 – 什么 没有 |
[11:11] | It’s apparently a very good way to become a liver donor. | 显然 要想捐赠器官 最好就去玩那个 |
[11:14] | Wait, sir, are you splitting the liver | 等等 大夫 |
[11:15] | In the body or ex vivo? The parents want to know. | 你切割肝脏是在体内还是离体? 那对夫妇想知道 |
[11:20] | Okay. Those folks have been spending a little too much time | 好吧 这些人花了太多时间 |
[11:23] | Consulting dr. Internet. | 上网咨询 |
[11:24] | Listen, just hold their hands, let them feel smart, | 听着 你就握着他们的手 让他们自我感觉良好 |
[11:27] | And tell them i am busy getting their baby a liver. | 跟他们说我忙着给那孩子准备肝脏呢 |
[11:33] | Her name’s lisa. | 她叫Lisa |
[11:36] | I said i don’t need any help. | 我说过我不需要任何帮助 |
[11:38] | I’ve got an easy day- Two laparoscopic surgeries. | 我今天很轻松 就两个腹腔镜手术 |
[11:40] | – I can’t use you. – Yeah, well, maybe i can- | – 我没法带你 – 那也许我能… |
[11:42] | – I’m sorry, ma’am. I can’t admit you. – Well, you don’t need to admit me. | – 抱歉 女士 我不能让你进去 – 我不用你批准 |
[11:45] | I’ll just walk in there myself. I do it all the time. | 我自己走进去就行 一直都这样 |
[11:49] | Oh- | |
[11:50] | Uh, chief webber paged me in there. | Webber主任呼我进去的 |
[11:53] | – I’m sorry, ma’am. – Well, who’s in there? | – 抱歉 女士 – 谁在里面啊 |
[11:56] | Is it the president or the vice president? | 总统还是副总统? |
[11:59] | – Is it bono? – Bono? | – 是Bono吗 (U2乐队主唱) |
[12:01] | – Ma’am, i’m sorry. I cannot – Bailey, can you take my patients today? | – 女士 抱歉我不能让你进去 – Bailey 今天你能照看下我的病人吗 |
[12:04] | – I got a situation in here. – Oh, of course, sir. | – 我这儿有事 – 当然没问题 主任 |
[12:06] | Louise cortez is a readmit after surgery | Louise Cortez是术后再住院的 |
[12:09] | For chronic pancreatitis. C.T. Showed a pancreatic fistula. | 得的是慢性胰腺炎 CT显示有胰腺瘘 |
[12:12] | And she spiked a fever this morning. | 今早还发了高烧 |
[12:14] | Right. Uh, sir, you put in a drain? | 好的 主任 你给她插管了吗 |
[12:17] | Yes, just keep a close eye. | 是的 你看着点就行 |
[12:19] | Okay. Sir. | 主任 |
[12:22] | Is it bono? | 里面是Bono吗 |
[12:27] | – Come on, avery. I could use you. – Yeah. | 走吧 Avery 我能带你了 |
[12:30] | Okay, but i don’t understand. I’m on your service. | 好吧 但我不明白 我今天跟着你的 |
[12:32] | I don’t need you. The craniotomy’s been canceled. | 我不需要你 开颅手术已经取消了 |
[12:34] | I don’t have anything for the rest of the day. | 今天没什么事可做了 |
[12:35] | So what am i supposed to do now? | 那我现在该干什么 |
[12:37] | – Go study. – Study what? | – 去学习 – 学什么 |
[12:38] | I don’t care, lexie. Go somewhere else. | 我不管 Lexie 去别处待着 |
[12:42] | Oh, my god. Mm. | 天呐 |
[12:43] | How do we have time for this? | 我们哪儿有时间干这个啊 |
[12:44] | We have to make time for this. Mm. | 挤点时间出来 |
[12:48] | – Should i call her? – Call who? | – 我要打给她吗 – 打给谁 |
[12:49] | – Cristina. – Wh-Wh-Why? | – 为…为什么 |
[12:51] | Because she quit, | 因为她辞职了 |
[12:52] | – And i feel like i should do something. – It’s not your fault. | – 我觉得我应该做点什么 – 这又不是你的错 |
[12:55] | You didn’t do anything wrong, no matter what she says. | 你没做错事 不管她说了什么 |
[12:57] | Okay? You just need to make time for this. | 好吗 你只需要点时间做这个 |
[13:00] | But- | 但是… |
[13:01] | Oh, my god. Lexie. | 天呐 Lexie |
[13:05] | What? | 干嘛 |
[13:05] | I’m looking for dr. Meredith grey. | 我找Meredith Grey医生 |
[13:13] | What did you do? | 你干什么坏事了 |
[13:23] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[13:25] | Can i see? | 我能看看吗 |
[13:26] | Fantastic. Shut up. | 非常棒 闭嘴 |
[13:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:30] | Hey, you know what you need | 你知道你要怎么办 |
[13:31] | To, uh, get this place done? | 才能把这儿收拾好吗 |
[13:33] | You need to throw a housewarming party. | 你得办场乔迁派对 |
[13:37] | Put a little pressure on yourself. | 给自己施加点压力 |
[13:38] | Oh, my god. We should totally throw a housewarming party. | 天呐 我们就得办场乔迁派对 |
[13:40] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[13:46] | – Oh, my god, no. – Tonight! I’ll text everyone. | – 天呐 不 – 就今晚 我给大家发短信 |
[13:48] | – No! – Yes! | – 不要 – 就要 |
[13:49] | I have several credit cards and nothing to do. | 我有好几张信用卡 又没事做 |
[13:50] | Okay, that’s not what i wanted. I look- I-I look injured. | 我不想剪成这样 这看着好残啊 |
[13:53] | – I mean, do you even cut hair? – I need furniture. | – 你会剪头发吗 – 我需要家具 |
[13:56] | Look at my hair! | 看看我的头发! |
[13:59] | Yeah. I sorta can’t believe you let me do that. | 对噢 你敢让我剪 我自己都有点不敢相信 |
[14:00] | – Cristina! – It’s okay. We’ll go to the mall. | – 没事 我们去商场呗 |
[14:04] | You might want a hat. | 你可能得戴顶帽子 |
[14:07] | Clear! | 准备 |
[14:11] | We need to get him to a cath lab. | 得送他去插管室 |
[14:12] | Yeah, well, if he’d stop coding long enough. | 是啊 如果他心跳停止过长的话 |
[14:13] | I’m inserting a pacemaker. | 我得给他装起搏器 |
[14:16] | You paged? | 你叫我? |
[14:16] | Yeah, grey, grab me a pacemaker kit. | 是的 Grey 给我拿个起搏器来 |
[14:19] | Hey, hunt, you’re throwing a housewarming party tonight? | Hunt 你今晚要办乔迁派对吗 |
[14:20] | Tonight? I am? | 今晚? 我吗? |
[14:22] | Well, your wife is. That’s a good sign, right? | 是啊 你老婆说的 这是个好现象对吧 |
[14:25] | It’s a weird sign. | 很奇怪才是 |
[14:26] | Well, but maybe it’s an opportunity. | 但可能是个机会呢 |
[14:27] | I mean, maybe i could talk to her. | 我可以跟她谈谈 |
[14:30] | Wait. Better yet, maybe you could, grey. | 等等 还是不要了 你去跟她谈吧 Grey |
[14:33] | Well, we all could. I mean, it’s gonna be hard for her | 我们都可以去啊 |
[14:35] | To walk out of a room at her own party. | 她在自己家办派对 总不能自己跑出来吧 |
[14:39] | – How bad is it? – I’ll tell you when i know. | – 情况有多糟? – 知道了我会告诉你 |
[14:40] | Maybe a little less party planning. | 也许该少谈点派对的事 |
[14:42] | Hey, i don’t tell you how to polish your sunglasses. | 我也没多管你的闲事啊 |
[14:45] | Look, between you and me, he’s a good man. | 说句私下的话 他是个好人 |
[14:48] | And it’d be a shame if something like this | 如果是这种事 |
[14:49] | Screwed up what he was trying to do. | 毁了他的宏图大业 真是太可惜了 |
[14:51] | Wow. Every time i talk to you, i feel a little more relaxed. | 每次跟你说完话 我都觉得会轻松一点 |
[14:55] | The last thing cristina wants is to talk to me. | Cristina最不想跟我谈了 |
[14:57] | – I just have to give her some space. – We don’t have time to give her space. | – 我得给她一些空间 – 没时间这么做了 |
[15:00] | She’s gonna be locked out of this program, | 她就要脱离医学界了 |
[15:01] | And i do not believe that that is what she wants. | 我不相信她愿意这样 |
[15:05] | I mean, do you think that’s what she wants? | 你觉得她愿意这样吗 |
[15:08] | I’m asking you, grey. | 我问你呢 Grey |
[15:14] | I still don’t understand what i’m doing back here. | 我还是不明白要在这儿干吗 |
[15:17] | Dr. Webber said something about a fist. | Webber医生说跟拳头有关? |
[15:19] | A fistula. | 是瘘管 (与”拳头”音近) |
[15:20] | It’s a complication from your surgery | 是手术并发症 |
[15:22] | That’s leaking pancreatic fluid. | 胰液有渗出现象 |
[15:24] | The drain takes the fluid out of your body | 导管能将胰液排出体外 |
[15:27] | So it won’t go where it’s not supposed to. | 使它不流到不该去的地方 |
[15:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:31] | Th-The pancreatic fluid | 胰液的作用 |
[15:33] | Is made to digest your food. | 是促进消化 |
[15:35] | If it leaks in your body, | 如果在体内渗出 |
[15:37] | It starts to digest your other organs. | 就会侵蚀你其它的器官 |
[15:40] | Well, that wouldn’t be good. | 那可不太好 |
[15:41] | Exactly, but not to worry. Yours is looking just fine. | 正是 但不用担心 你现在没问题 |
[15:45] | I just want to keep a close eye on you, okay? | 我会一直照看你 |
[15:47] | Well, it seems like i just was home, and here i am again. | 好像我刚回家就又住院了 |
[15:49] | You know, i say that every morning. | 这种事我天天遇到 |
[15:51] | Dr. Bailey, o. R.’S ready. | Bailey医生 手术室准备好了 |
[15:52] | Okay. Um, mrs. Cortez, | 好的 Cortez夫人 |
[15:55] | Your temperature is still a little high. | 你的体温还是过高 |
[15:57] | So you just rest, | 你先休息吧 |
[15:59] | And we’ll get you home in no time. | 我们会尽快让你出院的 |
[16:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:05] | Okay, you’re not scrubbing in. | 好了 你不要进去手术 |
[16:07] | – I’m not. – No, watch mrs. Cortez. | – 我不去? – 不 盯着Cortez夫人 |
[16:09] | If the fluid in her drain changes color, you page me. | 如果导管里的体液变了颜色 呼我 |
[16:12] | If her fever goes up one digit, you page me. | 如果体温上升一度 你也呼我 |
[16:14] | – ‘Cause the fever could be- – An abscess, early sepsis, pneumonia- | – 因为发烧意味着… – 出现了化脓 脓毒症 肺炎 |
[16:18] | Any number of nasty things. | 各种危险的症状 |
[16:19] | And remember your first rule of residency- | 记住住院医师的第一准则 |
[16:21] | Eat when you can, sleep when you can… | 该吃就吃 该睡就睡 |
[16:22] | And don’t screw with the pancreas. | 千万别弄坏胰腺 |
[16:26] | So much for my easy day. | 看我今天闲的 |
[16:29] | Nice anastomoses. | 很吻合 |
[16:35] | How are we doing? We good? | 怎么样 没问题吧 |
[16:36] | It’s not… | 有点… |
[16:37] | No, it’s not quite fitting, is it? There’s not enough room | 好像不太匹配 空间不太够了 |
[16:40] | – In the peritoneal cavity for the graft. – The liver’s too big? | – 移植后腹腔空间不够 – 肝脏太大了吗 |
[16:42] | Uh, the baby is too small. | 是孩子太小了 |
[16:47] | B. P. 64 over 40. | 血压64/40 |
[16:48] | It’s compressing the hepatic vessel. Sponge. | 压到了肝脏血管 纱布 |
[16:51] | No, no, no. Larger, larger, larger. There we go. | 不 大点 大点 好了 |
[16:53] | Let’s get this sponge tucked up under there, | 把纱布垫在底下 |
[16:56] | Take the pressure off the vessels, | 减轻血管的压力 |
[16:58] | And… yeah, that’s doing the trick there. | 好的 有用了 |
[17:01] | All right. I think we’re done. | 好的 完成了 |
[17:04] | But the liver’s not gonna fit. | 但是肝脏不合适 |
[17:05] | We’re not gonna be able to close her up today. | 今天不会做缝合的 |
[17:08] | Just wrap her. | 先把她包起来 |
[17:08] | This happens with adult split livers. | 用成人切割的肝脏就会出现这种问题 |
[17:11] | You just gotta sit tight | 只等坐等 |
[17:12] | Pe that the swelling goes down enough | 希望能消肿 |
[17:14] | – So you can close her up. – Well, how long will that take? | – 就能缝合了 – 那要等多久 |
[17:17] | As long as it takes, karev. | 等到能消肿 Karev |
[17:19] | Thank you all. Great work. | 谢谢大家 干得很好 |
[17:25] | This graft is big. | 肝脏太大了 |
[17:26] | The swelling- It’s gonna take a lot to go down. | 消肿的话 要等太久了 |
[17:28] | How long can it stay like that, with that sponge in her? | 那个纱布在里面能维持多久呢 |
[17:30] | – I don’t know. – Isn’t it just gonna start to deteriorate? | – 我不知道 – 情况不会恶化吗 |
[17:33] | I mean, she could get infected. | 伤口会感染的 |
[17:34] | And- And what if the swelling doesn’t go down enough? | 而且如果不消肿呢 |
[17:36] | The liver will die, and she’ll be back on the donors’ list. | 肝脏就会坏死 她得继续等捐赠者了 |
[17:39] | – Oh, jeez. How is this a solution? – It’s not. | – 上帝啊 这样怎么行呢 – 是不行啊 |
[17:55] | Um, how can you not talk to meredith about this? | 你怎么会没跟Meredith说呢 |
[17:58] | – She’s your best friend. – Ooh, i love that lamp. | – 她是你最好的朋友 – 我喜欢这盏灯 |
[18:00] | You can’t just cut yourself off from a person, | 你不能就这么跟人断绝关系 |
[18:02] | Pretend your whole relationship never happened. | 假装你们从来不认识 |
[18:05] | I mean, you can, | 也不是不行…. |
[18:06] | But it makes you a heartless, | 但会让你看起来像个 |
[18:08] | Soulless monster who i thought i knew, but really didn’t. | 没心没肺的怪物 这样连我都觉得不认识你了 |
[18:11] | – With wheels on her shoes. – Ugh. God, how was i okay with that? | – 她还穿过滑轮鞋呢 – 天呐 我当时怎么受得了呢 |
[18:15] | I used to be a lot cooler than that. | 我以前可比现在酷多了 |
[18:17] | I was a lot cooler when i was single. | 我单身的时候可酷了 |
[18:18] | You were hardly ever single. | 你根本就没单身的时候 |
[18:21] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[18:24] | Oh, i’m actually excited to spend time on my own. | 能有点自己的时间 我还挺兴奋的 |
[18:29] | Okay, i thought we were going to a hair salon. | 我们不是来做头发的吗 |
[18:30] | – Next. We’re doing me now. – Can i help you find something? | – 等会儿 现在先办我的事 – 需要我帮忙吗 |
[18:32] | – Yes, i will take that. – That sofa? | – 我想要那个 – 那张沙发? |
[18:37] | That room. All of it. I’ll take it. | 那间房 所有的家具我都要了 |
[18:39] | Uh, you do same-Day delivery, right? | 你们今天就能送货 对吧 |
[18:44] | Great. | 很好 |
[18:45] | So it went very well. | 手术很顺利 |
[18:46] | The baby looks good, liver looks good, | 孩子很好 肝脏也很好 |
[18:48] | And i think we can all exhale a little bit now. | 我们都能松口气了 |
[18:50] | When can we see her? | 我们什么时候能见她 |
[18:51] | Soon. We’d like to keep an eye on her. | 很快 我们还想再观察一下 |
[18:54] | There’s a little bit of swelling, and i want to see | 现在伤口有点肿 |
[18:55] | That go down, but, uh, yeah, we’ll let you know. | 我想等到消肿 到时会通知你们的 |
[18:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:59] | Thank you so much, dr. Stark. | 太感谢你了 Stark医生 |
[19:01] | Just… thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:03] | Yeah, my pleasure entirely. | 不用客气 |
[19:08] | You aren’t gonna tell them any more than that? | 你不打算告诉他们吗 |
[19:09] | What would you want me to tell them, karev? | 你想让我告诉他们什么 Karev |
[19:11] | Well, that there’s a chance of infection, | 有可能会感染 |
[19:12] | That if the liver doesn’t actually conform… | 肝脏可能不合适 |
[19:14] | They could be back on the donors’ list. | 可能得继续等捐赠者 |
[19:16] | I mean, they’re smart people. | 他们是聪明人 |
[19:16] | They want to know what could go wrong. | 会想要知道可能发生的问题 |
[19:18] | And make them more worried than they already are? | 然后让他们更加担心吗 |
[19:19] | I think you’re not worried enough. | 我觉得他们已经够担心了 |
[19:23] | Tell me a better solution. | 那你告诉我更好的解决办法 |
[19:26] | I, uh- | 我… |
[19:27] | Can you give me a better solution? | 你有更好的办法吗 |
[19:31] | No. | 没有 |
[19:32] | Well, then keep your mouth shut | 那就给我闭嘴 |
[19:34] | And go do something you can do. | 做点力所能及的事 |
[19:36] | You can start with my post-Ops. | 准备术后事宜 |
[19:41] | You tried. | 你尽力了 |
[19:48] | Okay, since when is it okay | 从什么时候开始 |
[19:49] | To shoot people in this hospital? | 允许在医院里打枪了? |
[19:51] | Now bailey’s given up on me, too. | 这下连Bailey都不想要我了 |
[19:53] | You’re on her service. Why are you still freaking out? | 你不是跟着她吗 干嘛还神经兮兮的 |
[19:55] | No. Bailey’s in surgery. She trusts me | 不是 Bailey在做手术 |
[19:58] | To watch her post-Op drip fluid into a bag every ten minutes. | 让我替她观察一个术后病人 每十分钟报告一次流出的液体 |
[20:02] | Okay, inappropriate. | 这样不好 |
[20:03] | Okay, you should relax. You get an easy day, you take it | 你别紧张 今天没什么重活 那就悠着呗 |
[20:06] | Shepherd didn’t need me, So i took a nap in the research library. | Shepherd不用我帮忙 于是我在图书馆打了盹 |
[20:10] | Give me- Give it to me. | 给我拿来 |
[20:13] | Jerkface. | 大坏蛋 |
[20:14] | He’s having a rough day. New robbins is no robbins. | 他今天不好受 新来的跟Robbins没法比 |
[20:17] | Check this out- Armed escort to get a yogurt. | 快看 武装保镖 保护我来拿酸奶 |
[20:19] | – Okay, who is it? Is it bono? – It’s totally bono. | – 谁啊? 是Bono吗 – 肯定是 |
[20:21] | It’s all over the hospital. | 整个医院都是保镖 |
[20:22] | It’s not bono. | 才不是 |
[20:25] | Are you going to cristina’s tonight? | 你今晚去Cristina那里吗 |
[20:26] | I don’t know. | 没决定呢 |
[20:30] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[20:32] | – Not okay. – Okay, that’s addicting. | – 一点也不好玩 – 哇 这很容易上瘾的 |
[20:34] | Put it away before my guy wrestles you to the ground. | 把它收起来 不然我叫保镖收拾你们 |
[20:36] | Gimmie that. | 给我 |
[20:37] | – No. – Gimmie the ball. | – 不给 – 把球给我 |
[20:39] | No. G- | 不给… |
[20:44] | – What’s his problem? – He’s having a rough day. | – 他咋了? – 命犯太岁 诸事不顺 |
[20:48] | Jeez, i’m coming. | 老天 这就来 |
[21:01] | I’ll check in. | 我来搞定 |
[21:02] | The emir’s cath confirmed | 对酋长插管后 可以肯定 |
[21:04] | That he does have a tear in one of his coronary arteries. | 某条冠状动脉撕裂 |
[21:06] | We’ve stabilized him with a balloon pump, | 我们用球囊泵暂时将其稳定下来 |
[21:08] | But i am Gonna have to perform open-Heart surgery to repair the tear. | 不过我还要开胸 修复撕裂 |
[21:12] | Doctor! Doctor! | 医生! 医生! |
[21:14] | Doctor! Doctor, please w as the tear in his- | 医生! 医生 是不是撕裂… |
[21:16] | – Quiet, please. – Please. Was the tear in his artery | – 请安静 – 请告诉我们 动脉的撕裂 |
[21:19] | An injury sustained in the car accident? | 是由车祸导致的吗 |
[21:20] | – There is no way of- – Doctor, don’t answer that. | – 目前还无法… – 医生 请不要回答 |
[21:24] | There is no way of knowing if that was the cause. | 无法确定是否为诱因 |
[21:28] | Can we have assurances that your finest surgeons | 你们是否保证 |
[21:31] | Will be operating on his highness? | 用最好的医生给他手术? |
[21:33] | Yes. these are the chiefs of my cardiothoracic | 没错 他们是心外科 |
[21:35] | And trauma departments. | 还有外伤科的头儿 |
[21:40] | Sorry. He was asking your state department. | 对不起 他是在问国务院 |
[21:43] | He didn’t mean the finest surgeons in this hospital. | 我们要的”最好的医生” 指的不只是这家医院里的 |
[21:46] | Which is why you might be more comfortable | 那你干脆直接把他 |
[21:48] | Traveling to your own country, where he can- | 运回国 那样他就… |
[21:54] | All right. All right. Quiet. Quiet, please. | 好了 好了 安静! |
[21:56] | Quiet, please. Thank you. | 安静! 谢谢 |
[21:59] | I understand that there are a lot of concerns | 我明白 大家有疑虑 |
[22:01] | And agendas here. | 有自己的安排 |
[22:02] | But we all have the same goal, | 但是我们有共同的目标 |
[22:04] | And that is to see this man live. | 就是救活他 |
[22:06] | Now we are out of time, which means we are out of options. | 现在我们时间不多 也就是说别无选择 |
[22:09] | I am your only shot, and you have to take me. | 我是唯一的希望 你们必须接受 |
[22:13] | I can only say that if you knew me better… | 如果你们了解我… |
[22:15] | You’d feel pretty good about your chances. | 就知道这是个很大的希望 |
[22:19] | Dr. Hunt and i are going to operate, | Hunt医生和我马上去手术了 |
[22:20] | And we will update you as soon as we can. | 有结果后会立刻通知大家 |
[22:27] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[22:35] | You have to tell them to stop. | 你必须阻止他们 |
[22:37] | Tell them they can’t operate. | 不能手术 |
[22:39] | W- Why? What’s the problem? | 为何 有什么问题 |
[22:45] | Come with me. | 跟我过来 |
[22:48] | He didn’t want anyone to know. He made me swear. | 他不想让任何人知道 我发过誓 |
[22:49] | Just tell him what you told us. | 把刚说的再说一遍 |
[22:51] | Four months ago, the emir was diagnosed with | 四个月前 他被确诊 |
[22:53] | An unruptured cerebral aneurysm in his left temporal lobe. | 左颞叶有未破裂颅内动脉瘤 |
[22:55] | – He’s in c. T. Now? – Well, his first neuro came up clear, | – 现在在做CT吗 – 第一次做的时候没问题 |
[22:58] | – But now he’s got a blown pupil. – So we think it’s burst. | – 现在有阴影 – 就是说脑瘤破裂了? |
[23:00] | The scan should be up by now. | 扫描结果该出来了 |
[23:02] | I swore to him, | 我发誓 |
[23:03] | I wouldn’t say anything till after the election. | 大选之前绝不泄露半句 |
[23:06] | I’m still not sure i should’ve told you. | 我还是不确定是否该告诉你 |
[23:07] | – I might be costing him everything. – You’re trying to save his life. | – 他的基业可能毁于一旦 – 你在挽救他的生命 |
[23:10] | He’s trying to save seven million lives, | 他在试图挽救七百万人民的生命 |
[23:12] | To make it so seven million people can walk the street | 这样人民走出家门的时候 |
[23:14] | Without the fear of being murdered by the extremists. | 再不用担心被极端分子谋杀 |
[23:17] | He doesn’t, um… he risks his life | 他没有…每次踏出房门 |
[23:20] | Every time he steps out his door. | 他都冒着生命危险 |
[23:23] | You’re trying to protect him, too, | 你为了保护他才说的 |
[23:24] | And i’m sure he’ll understand that. | 他会理解的 |
[23:31] | He was headed to surgery? | 他马上就要手术了? |
[23:32] | Yeah, we’re going in on a dissected coronary artery. | 是的 我们要开胸修复撕裂的冠状动脉 |
[23:35] | Oh, yeah, that aneurysm’s blown. | 没错 脑瘤裂了 |
[23:37] | – Damn it. That’s a huge bleed. – Well, i’m not surprised. | – 糟了 大出血 – 意料之中 鉴于 |
[23:39] | He was shocked seven times and given blood thinner. | 他被电击抢救7次 还注射了抗凝血剂 |
[23:42] | – Which is unfortunate. – He presented like an m. I. | – 太悲剧了 – 他的症状和心肌梗塞相同 |
[23:44] | I treated him appropriately. | 我没有做错什么 |
[23:45] | I couldn’t have seen this coming. | 我又不能未卜先知 |
[23:46] | Yeah, you’ve been saying that a lot today. | 又是这句 今天说得够多了 |
[23:48] | You know what, shepherd? I don’t need crap from you. | Shepherd 别给我废话 |
[23:49] | Apparently i hold the whole fate of the middle east in my hands. | 很明显 整个中东的命运掌握在我手里 |
[23:51] | Apparently, now i do, too. | 很明显 现在也在我手里了 |
[23:52] | Book an o. R. We’re gonna have to work simultaneously. | 订手术室 我们要同时开工了 |
[23:54] | Oh, can’t wait. | 正有此意 |
[24:11] | Cristina’s having a party? Cristina yang? | Cristina要开派对? Cristina Yang? |
[24:14] | Yeah, i know, but… i’m gonna go. | 我知道 我会去的 |
[24:16] | We’re all gonna go and talk to her. | 我们都会去劝她的 |
[24:18] | And you should come, too. | 你也该一起来 |
[24:20] | I mean, you quit once. You walked away and came back. | 你也曾郁闷到退出 不过你还是回来了 |
[24:22] | So maybe you have something to say that could help. | 说不定你能帮上点忙 |
[24:23] | No. | 不去 |
[24:27] | – No? – Do you remember | – 不去? – 你还记得 |
[24:28] | When you came out to talk to me about coming back? | 你去找我劝我回去那次吗 |
[24:31] | Do you remember when i hit your engagement ring with a baseball bat? | 你还记得我用球棍 直接把订婚戒指打飞的事吗 |
[24:33] | Oh, that was a great day. | 那真是美好的一天! |
[24:35] | She’s already lashing out. | 她已经豁出去了 |
[24:37] | Don’t go and try to confront her. | 不要试图去硬掰 |
[24:39] | No intervention on cristina yang. | 别插手Cristina Yang的事 |
[24:41] | Do you hear me? It’s a bad idea. | 听到没 后果不堪设想 |
[24:47] | What are you sterilizing? | 你在给什么消毒 |
[24:53] | You’re kidding me? | 不是开玩笑吧 |
[24:56] | What was so important? | 有什么重要的 |
[25:01] | Sir, i was out of line earlier, | 老大 之前是我太冲动了 |
[25:04] | But, uh, i think i found a solution | 不过我找到了办法 |
[25:06] | For lisa collis’ liver. | 解决Lisa Collis移植肝脏过大的问题 |
[25:08] | What is that, a ping-Pong ball? | 那是什么 乒乓球? |
[25:09] | It’s the perfect shape to keep the liver | 这个形状可以彻底缓解 |
[25:11] | From compressing her blood vessels. | 肝脏对血管的压迫 |
[25:13] | It’s made of celluloid not plastic, | 赛璐珞做的 不是传统塑料 |
[25:15] | So it won’t break down like a sponge will. | 不会像纱布一样分解 |
[25:18] | It’s gas sterilized, so there’s little risk of infection. | 气态消毒 感染可能性小 |
[25:20] | I mean, you could leave it in there forever. | 甚至可以一直放在体内 |
[25:23] | Her liver will just grow around it. | 肝脏可以直接围绕它生长 |
[25:24] | I mean, i think it’s a… | 我觉得肯定… |
[25:28] | You think it won’t work. | 你觉得没用? |
[25:29] | No. | 不是 |
[25:30] | I was thinking, i left you to do my post-Ops, | 我在想 我让你去照顾术后病人 |
[25:33] | And here i find you playing with balls. | 你却在这里玩球 |
[25:37] | I don’t know, karev. | |
[25:39] | Am i gonna have to talk to your chief about you? | 难道你想让我告主任吗 |
[25:42] | Yeah, right. | 干的好 |
[25:50] | Mm, i want it sort of, like, badass, you know? | 我想要搞成那种坏坏的感觉 |
[25:52] | A little dangerous, a little unpredictable. | 有点小危险 捉摸不透 |
[25:55] | Did you bring a picture? | 你有示范照片吗 |
[25:56] | Mm. It’s more of a feeling. | 只是那种感觉 |
[25:58] | What do they do all day- The mall people? | 你说人们整天在商场里干嘛呢 |
[26:01] | Look at them. They move so slowly. | 看看他们 步履缓慢 |
[26:04] | They all mosey. Look. | 他们都在悠闲地溜达 你看看 |
[26:06] | Yeah, i, uh, can’t turn my head. | 我没法转过来 |
[26:08] | Do they just eat things and… buy things | 难道他们就这样 吃点这个 买点那个 |
[26:11] | And complain about their breakups? | 抱怨一下纠结的感情? |
[26:13] | Yes. | 没错 |
[26:14] | Fantastic. Look at that lady. | 妙极了 看那位 |
[26:16] | She’s just gonna eat that pretzel. | 她就要吃那个椒盐卷饼 |
[26:18] | That’s all she’s gonna do. | 别的啥也不干 |
[26:20] | So what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[26:21] | You’re just gonna become a mall person, shop and eat? | 你也要加入他们? 吃喝购物? |
[26:23] | This yogurt’s pretty good. | 酸奶很好喝 |
[26:24] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[26:30] | I’m getting a pretzel. | 我也去搞个椒盐卷饼 |
[26:35] | – Avery, how’s our patient? – Oh, no change. | – Avery 病人如何? – 没变化 |
[26:37] | Oh, that’s what i like to hear. I’m going into my chole. | 很好 我去处理胆囊手术 |
[26:39] | So you- You still don’t want me to scrub in or | 你还是不想让我参与手术 还是… |
[26:41] | – No. I need you to watch- – Mrs. Cortez. | – 我要你观察… – Cortez夫人 |
[26:44] | Right. Well, like i said, no change. | 知道了 我说了 没变化 |
[26:46] | Avery, i need you where i need you. | Avery 这些就是我需要你做的 |
[26:49] | – I don’t have time. – No, ma’am. That’s fine. | – 我很赶时间 – 没事了 我很好 |
[26:54] | I get it. | 我了解 |
[26:55] | I’m saying, with this letter, there’s a time frame now. | 有了这封信 就有日期限制了 |
[26:57] | You’re content to stand back | 你愿意什么都不干 |
[26:58] | And watch cristina lose her spot in this program? | 眼睁睁看着Cristina远离医生行业? |
[27:01] | I’m saying an intervention is not a good plan. | 我的意思是 直接干预效果不好 |
[27:04] | Suction. It’s not an intervention, shepherd. | – 吸一下 – 这不是干预 Shepherd |
[27:07] | – We just thought, since we were all together – Torsades! | – 只是觉得既然都经历过… – 尖端扭转型室速! |
[27:10] | Damn it. He’s in v-Fib. All right, shepherd. | 该死 室颤 Shepherd |
[27:11] | I need you to stop. We have to shock him. | 你要停下 我们要电击他 |
[27:13] | No, wait. I’m right in the middle of- | 等等 我正在… |
[27:15] | – Internal paddles. – All right, charge to 10. | – 电极板 – 10伏 |
[27:16] | Hold on. Hold on! | 等等! 等等! |
[27:22] | Shepherd. | |
[27:27] | Okay. Clear. | 好 可以了 |
[27:32] | Sinus tach. | 窦性心动过速 |
[27:36] | Hey, did stark ever respond to my page? | 嘿 Stark有没有回复过我 |
[27:38] | He’s got three discharges. | 有三个病人要出院 |
[27:39] | One of ’em has behe went back in since yesteray | 其中一个昨天就该出院了 |
[27:41] | Dr. Star??? | Start医生在手术中 |
[27:43] | ??? | 他结束会通知我们的 |
[27:45] | ?? | 什么 |
[27:50] | It’s a great idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[27:52] | It’s so simple. | 多么简单 |
[27:54] | We’ll see if it works. | 看看是否有效 |
[27:55] | It is the right shape, and it’s celluloid, | 形状理想 赛璐珞做的 |
[27:58] | So it won’t break down. | 不会分解 |
[27:59] | And the liver will conform to it. | 肝部也不会排异 |
[28:01] | It’s a great idea. | 太妙了 |
[28:02] | Whose idea was it, dr. Stark, originally? | 到底是谁先想到的主意 Stark医生 |
[28:05] | Was it yours or dr. Karev’s? | 是你 还是Karev医生 |
[28:10] | Let’s just see if it works. | 看看是否有效 |
[28:22] | And i’m back, mrs. Cortez. Did you miss me? | 我回来了 Cortez夫人 想我了吗 |
[28:25] | Would you please let the dog out? | 你能把那狗给弄出去吗 |
[28:27] | – He won’t stop barking. – She’s delirious. | – 它不停的吠 – 她神志昏迷了 |
[28:30] | Pulse is thready. I think she’s in shock. | 脉象微弱 她休克了 |
[28:32] | Get me her vitals. Oh, no, no, no. Damn it! | 把指数告诉我 完了 完了 该死!! |
[28:34] | All right. Get me a monitor in here. Call dr. Bailey now! | 弄个监视器来 呼Bailey医生! |
[28:36] | Right away, doctor. | 这就去 医生 |
[28:38] | Come on. | 撑住 |
[28:39] | I’m almost done here. Get her into an o. R. | 我就快好了 送她去手术室 |
[28:42] | Open her up and wait for me. I’ll be there. | 切开等我 我马上就到 |
[28:44] | Open- Did you say “open her up”? | 你刚才是不是说 “切开”? |
[29:00] | No word from dr. Bailey? | Bailey医生那里还是没消息? |
[29:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:06] | 10-Blade. | 10号刀 |
[29:13] | That artery is at the base of the heart. | 主动脉是心脏的基石 |
[29:15] | – Bypass would be so much better. – No, i cannot manage this bleed on bypass. | – 做桥接更适合 – 桥接手术无法控制出血 |
[29:19] | Okay. Good. There. I can clip the aneurysm. | 很好 我可以夹住脑瘤 |
[29:21] | I need you stop doing what you’re doing. | 你们先都停下 |
[29:22] | I am trying to do a coronary graft | 我在一个不停出血的心脏上 |
[29:24] | On a hemorrhaging heart. What do you suggest i do? | 做冠状动脉修复术 你要我怎么办? |
[29:26] | – Do it faster. – All right. | – 快点 – 听着 |
[29:27] | I need you to stop making this my fault. | 别把责任都推给我 |
[29:29] | All right. Pack that. | 好 包起来 |
[29:31] | I tried everything i could for yang. | 对于Yang 我仁至义尽 |
[29:33] | I encouraged her into the o. R. I kept her out of the o. R. | 我鼓励她继续手术 然后尽量不让她碰手术 |
[29:36] | I don’t know what else i could’ve done differently. | 我不知道还能怎么做 |
[29:38] | All right. Hold pressure. More. | 继续压住 给力 |
[29:41] | Okay, good. Go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[29:44] | Yang was my student. | Yang是我的学生 |
[29:45] | Don’t you think that i wanted to help her? | 你觉得我不想拉她一把? |
[29:47] | I have no doubt that’s what you wanted to do. | 我没有怀疑过 |
[29:49] | But you’re saying that i failed. | 可是你觉得我失败了 |
[29:50] | I’m saying that we all failed. | 我是说 我们都失败了 |
[29:51] | So now it’s time just to back off. | 现在是时候撒手了 |
[29:53] | No, shepherd, you need to back off. She’s my wife. | Shepherd 你不该插手 她是我老婆 |
[29:55] | – And i’m not gonna give up on her yet. – All right. | – 我不会放弃的 – 行了 |
[29:57] | It’s clear we all have the same goal. We want her back. | 很明显 我们目标统一 想让她回来 |
[30:00] | Done. I got it. | 搞定 |
[30:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:11] | I have a personal stake in this, too. | 我夹杂了过多的个人感情 |
[30:13] | I would not be standing here if it wasn’t for her. | 若不是她 我现在不会活着 |
[30:18] | Right. | 没错 |
[30:22] | But you’re asking us to do nothing, | 可是你要求我们放手 |
[30:24] | And we can’t do that. | 我们做不到 |
[30:26] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[30:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:31] | Let’s start closing. | 开始缝合吧 |
[30:44] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[30:46] | Time of death-7:41. | 死亡时间 7:41 |
[30:51] | Son of a bitch! | 真该死! |
[30:53] | This is not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[30:54] | She’s got a fistula. They get delayed hemorrhage. | 她得了瘘管 术后延迟出血 |
[30:57] | Post-Op pancreatectomies always get fistulas. | 胰腺切除后病人很容易得瘘管 |
[30:59] | – I didn’t screw this up. – Avery, i- | – 我没有失误 – Avery 我… |
[31:01] | No, you listen. They always get fistulas, | 你听着 他们都得了瘘管 |
[31:03] | Then they get severe complications, | 然后死于并发症 |
[31:04] | ??Dead.??? | 我都照你说的做了 |
[31:06] | You told me to open her up, and then you weren’t here. | 你让我切开 而你又不在 |
[31:08] | – I tried to fix it. – Avery- | – 我尽力了 |
[31:10] | – This is not my damn fault! – Dr. Avery! | – 不是我的错! – Avery医生! |
[31:14] | Step out of my o. R. | 离开我的手术室 |
[31:40] | We are awesome. I can’t believe we did all this. | 我们太牛了 不敢相信我们做到了 |
[31:43] | Uh, i-I did all this. You opened one bottle of wine. | 是我做到了 你只不过开了瓶酒 |
[31:45] | Could you find where the napkins are, please? | 能替我找到餐巾纸吗 |
[31:47] | – Oh, damn it. Uh, not ready. – Hi. | – 该死 还没好! – 嗨 |
[31:51] | Hey, if you’re here for the party, | 如果你是来派对的 |
[31:52] | – You’re, like, way too early. – I’m not here for the party. | – 那也太早了 – 我不是来派对的 |
[31:57] | – Are you here to tell me to come back? – No. | – 你来劝我回去的? – 不是 |
[31:59] | But a bunch of other people are coming to do that. | 不过有一帮人正打算这么做 |
[32:04] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[32:07] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:10] | I’m sorry. I- I tried to find you. | 我到处找你 |
[32:13] | He is awful. | 他太无耻了 |
[32:14] | He tried to take all the credit. | 他把功劳都抢了 |
[32:18] | Well… is the kid okay? Is it gonna work? | 那孩子好吗 那玩意有用吗 |
[32:20] | Yeah, yeah. I mean, o- Of course it’s gonna work. | 当然 当然有用 |
[32:22] | It’s brilliant. | 太有才了 |
[32:23] | I- I’m- I’m gonna talk to the chief… | 我会和主任说的… |
[32:26] | Because it- It is so unfair. | 这不公平 |
[32:28] | You did every single thing right today. | 你今天没做错一件事 |
[32:30] | I mean, you covered that attending’s ass, | 你替那个主治医生擦了屁股 |
[32:31] | And you got- You got crapped on every step of the way. | 却被他从头鄙视到脚 |
[32:37] | – It- The chief should know that. – Oh, april- | – 应该让主任知道 |
[32:38] | No, no, no. You’re so… | 不是的 你… |
[32:42] | What you did today was so great. | 你今天很伟大 |
[32:45] | You know, you don’t deserve this. I just- | 不该是这样的结局 |
[32:47] | I wanted you to know that somebody knows that, | 我想让你知道 有人知道你所做的一切 |
[32:50] | That i know that. | 我知道 |
[33:06] | You know i’m a… | 我还是个… |
[33:07] | I’ve never, um… | 我从没… |
[33:09] | This is my first time. | 这是我第一次 |
[33:10] | I know. You wanna stop? | 我知道 你想停下吗 |
[33:12] | No. No, i don’t want to stop. I just- No. | 不是 我不想停下 |
[33:26] | Can we- Can we just go a little slower? | 能不能慢一些? |
[33:29] | – What? – Um, can you- Can- | – 什么? – 能不能… |
[33:31] | Can we please just go a little s-Slower? | 不要这么快? |
[33:33] | – I just- I need- I’m- – What- What- Need? | – 我需要… – 需要什么 |
[33:36] | What? What do you need? What- What do you need from me? | 什么 你需要什么 你想从我这里得到什么 |
[33:39] | You want to screw? Let’s screw. Y- You don’t? Then get out. | 你想要? 欢迎来搞 你要是不想 别浪费时间 |
[33:43] | I’m not gonna hold your virgin hand | 我不会握着你的处女之手 |
[33:44] | And walk you through it, damn it. You’re not a child. | 小心翼翼的陪你度过第一次 你又不是小孩子 |
[33:47] | I can’t take care of you! | 我不可能照顾你! |
[33:48] | I can’t take care of everybody in this friggin’ place! | 在这个疯狂的世界里 我不可能照顾每一个人! |
[33:54] | Oh. | |
[34:26] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[34:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:28] | Uh, i usually do a post-Op exam right now. | 一般这个时候 我会做术后检查 |
[34:31] | Yeah. Well, he’s on a c130 | 他搭乘C130军机 |
[34:33] | Halfway across the country by this time. | 正往回飞 |
[34:35] | Oh, so i don’t get to check on his recovery? | 恢复期不用我管了? |
[34:36] | He’s being well taken care of. | 有人照料他 |
[34:40] | You did a good job. | 你今天很出色 |
[34:42] | I can tell you that. | 我很确定 |
[34:45] | What are you still doing hanging around? | 你为何还没走? |
[34:47] | Well, i wanted to say thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[34:51] | And that it, uh… | 还有… |
[34:53] | Was nice meeting you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[35:01] | I’d say the same… | 我也是… |
[35:04] | But you were never here. | 可是你并没有来过 |
[35:26] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[35:28] | Wine’s on the table, beer’s in the fridge. | 猛的在桌上 啤的在冰箱里 |
[35:30] | I have a fridge? | 我有冰箱? |
[35:31] | And since you actually live here, | 既然你是主人 |
[35:33] | I’ll hand over the hosting duties to you. | 我就让你继续招待客人了 |
[35:35] | Where’s cristina? | Cristina人呢? |
[35:36] | Haven’t seen her, which is sort of rude. | 没看到她 真是失礼啊 |
[35:39] | Torres might know. Hang on. | Torres可能知道 等下 |
[35:44] | – Callie, yang say where she was- – Oh, um… | – Callie 知道Yang去哪了… – 哦 呃… |
[35:48] | Can i move in with you? | 我可以搬去和你一起住吗 |
[35:51] | That might be the rebound talking. | 这话像是跟老相好说的 |
[35:54] | Not like that. Not that. | 不是的 不是 |
[35:55] | Just until i can get rid of the subletter in my place. | 等我把房子转租出去 |
[35:58] | I’m starting from scratch, and i don’t… | 我就又得白手起家了 我不想… |
[36:01] | I don’t want to do it alone. | 我不想一个人承受 |
[36:03] | Can’t we be alone together? Isn’t it easier to be single in pairs? | 我们能一起孤独吗 两个人总比一个人好办对吗 |
[36:08] | This a riddle? | 是谜语吗 |
[36:10] | No. I’m drunk. | 不是 我喝醉了 |
[36:13] | Come on. Can i? | 好不好嘛~~ |
[36:14] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[36:16] | Yay. | 耶~ |
[36:17] | Your hair… is hot. | 你的头发真好看 |
[36:20] | Right? | 是吗 |
[36:26] | – Oh, hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[36:27] | Um, uh, i’m sorry. I- I didn’t- | 对不起 |
[36:30] | I know i should bring a gift, like a-A housewarming gift, | 我知道该带个礼物来 恭贺乔迁之喜 |
[36:33] | To things like this, but i didn’t… | 可是我没有… |
[36:34] | I didn’t really have time to bring anything. | 太匆忙了 没有时间准备 |
[36:37] | So i’m just really sorry. | 对不起 我很抱歉 |
[36:40] | It is really- It’s no problem. | 这不是问题 |
[36:42] | What happened? April? | 出什么事了 April? |
[36:44] | Hey, hey. Come on. Come on. | 嘿 嘿 过来 |
[36:51] | Has anybody seen cristina? | 有人看到Cristina没 |
[37:01] | If you’re asking my opinion, | 如果你问我的意见 |
[37:02] | I think you should. | 我觉得你应该做 |
[37:04] | I think you absolutely have to. | 必须的 |
[37:07] | You should keep… | 你应该保留… |
[37:08] | And refinish the original floors. | 并翻修原来的地板 |
[37:11] | Why do i have to? | 为啥必须啊 |
[37:12] | I mean, like, i mean, you guys did what, | 你们当时怎么弄的 |
[37:14] | Like bamboo or something? | 好像用竹子啥的 |
[37:15] | We’re building our house from scratch. | 我们从地基开始造房子 |
[37:17] | We can put down whatever we want. | 想用什么用什么 |
[37:19] | – You have original oaoodo – I n’t like it? | – 你原来已经有橡木地板了 – 要是我不喜欢呢? |
[37:22] | I mean, what if- What if i hate oak? | 比如 我很讨厌橡木? |
[37:24] | It doesn’t matter. You have to do it. | 这不管 你必须得这么做 |
[37:26] | The building’s historic. | 这栋房子是个古迹 |
[37:30] | Ugh. I know. | 我知道 |
[37:32] | God. Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:34] | Okay, but i mean… | 好吧 不过… |
[37:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:38] | Every pressurized system needs a relief valve… | 每个受压系统都需要安装降压阀… |
[37:51] | There has to be a way to reduce the stress, | 必须有途径去释放压力 |
[37:54] | The tension… | 和紧绷的神经… |
[37:58] | I got there as fast as i could. | 我已经尽力赶过去了 |
[38:00] | It was a grade-C fistula with a ruptured splenic artery. | C级瘘管 脾脏动脉撕裂 |
[38:03] | You did everything you could. Avery, too. | 你尽力了 Avery也是 |
[38:06] | Why don’t you go home? | 早点回去吧 |
[38:08] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[38:14] | Bailey, look- | Bailey 听着 |
[38:15] | Why do we see so many post-Op fistulas | 为什么有如此多 |
[38:17] | After pancreas surgeries? | 胰腺手术后瘘管? |
[38:19] | I mean, your operation is flawless. It doesn’t matter. | 手术过程没有问题 尽管如此 |
[38:21] | We still we fistulas in, what, 20% of patients. | 还是有20%的病人患上瘘管 |
[38:24] | I think… there’s a way to bring that number down. | 我觉得肯定有方法可以解决 |
[38:27] | – I just gotta find it. – Miranda- | – 我一定要找到 |
[38:28] | I needed a win, sir. | 主任 我需要一次胜利 |
[38:31] | I- I’ve got a string of big losses, | 已经失败太多次了 |
[38:34] | And… i could use a win. | 哪怕一次胜利也好 |
[38:36] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[38:39] | Yang… | |
[38:42] | Yang was the one i didn’t have to worry about. | Yang是最不需要我操心的人 |
[38:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:51] | Before it becomes too much to bear. | 在无法忍受之前 |
[38:55] | Look into the pancreatectomy patients. | 调查下做过胰腺手术的病人 |
[38:57] | Figure it out, | 找出原因 |
[38:58] | And then let me know how i can help. | 然后告诉我该怎么帮你 |
[39:00] | Uh, can i use avery? | 可以给我Avery吗 |
[39:02] | He actually gave me the idea. He was great today. | 他给了我灵感 今天表现很好 |
[39:05] | Well, that’s good to know. | 很好 |
[39:06] | You know alex karev saved a baby’s life | 你知道吗 Alex Karev用了一个乒乓球 |
[39:09] | With a ping-Pong ball? A ping-Pong ball? | – 救了孩子一命? – 乒乓球? |
[39:11] | Yes, he did. | 没错 |
[39:13] | Alex karev. | |
[39:15] | There has to be a way to find relief… | 必须找到发泄途径… |
[39:18] | Because if the pressure doesn’t find a way out… | 因为如果压力无法释放… |
[39:23] | It’ll make one. | 它会自寻出路 |
[39:25] | Oh, listen. Let me talk to her. | 听着 让我跟她谈谈 |
[39:29] | All right. | 这下满意了 |
[39:36] | Come here. Come on. | 过来 |
[39:37] | Here. Come on. | 这儿来 |
[39:39] | It will explode. | 它会爆炸 |
[39:40] | Okay, okay. Let’s go. Let’s go. Outside. | 好了 出去吧 去外面 |
[39:50] | It’s the pressure we put on ourselves | 来自自身的压力 |
[39:51] | That’s the hardest to bear… | 是最让人难以忍受的… |
[39:54] | You think it was hard for yang… | 你觉得 Yang她… |
[39:56] | To quit, to… to just walk away? | 就这么一走了之 是不是个很艰难的决定? |
[39:58] | Oh, don’t be stupid. You’re not quitting. | 别傻了 你不会的 |
[40:00] | Besides, you might have just gotten yourself fired | 因为刚刚的举动 你说不定就被炒 |
[40:03] | Or arrested, probably both. | 或者被捕 或者两个都被 |
[40:04] | Yeah, well, | 不过 |
[40:06] | April is the only friend i have left here, so… | April是我在这儿唯一的朋友了… |
[40:09] | Don’t be stupid. | 别这么想 |
[40:13] | The pressure to be better than we are… | 逼着自己做到更好… |
[40:15] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[40:16] | She’s a virgin. Why would you do that? | 她是个处女 你干嘛要这么对她? |
[40:18] | I know. God- Ow! Ow. | 我知道 天呐 嗷~ |
[40:23] | I mean, if you needed it that bad, alex, | 如果你这么饥渴 Alex |
[40:24] | You should’ve gone back to vegas. | 你可以回拉斯维加斯 |
[40:25] | There’s a whole industry there. | 整条产业链等着你呢 |
[40:27] | I didn’t go to vegas. I went to iowa. | 我没去维加斯 我去了爱荷华 |
[40:31] | You went to iowa. | 你去了爱荷华 |
[40:33] | I went home. | 我回家了 |
[40:35] | My brother- Remember aaron? | 我的弟弟 还记得吗 Arron |
[40:37] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[40:40] | The doctors said… | 医生说… |
[40:43] | He got diagnosed schizophrenic, | 他被诊断出有精神分裂 |
[40:45] | Just like my mom. | 就跟我母亲一样 |
[40:48] | You know how they figured it out? | 知道他们怎么发现的吗 |
[40:50] | He tried to kill our little sister. | 他试图杀死我妹妹 |
[40:53] | She’s 16, she’s a kid, | 她还小 才16岁 |
[40:55] | And her brother tried to kill her. | 她哥哥要杀了她 |
[40:59] | And my mom didn’t do anything | 而我母亲在一边什么都没做 |
[41:00] | ‘Cause she’s off her meds, and… | 因为她没有药了 |
[41:04] | Anyway, i was in iowa. | 不管怎样 我去了爱荷华 |
[41:06] | That’s where i went, | 我去了那儿 |
[41:07] | To my brother’s commitment hearing. | 参加了弟弟的 |
[41:08] | I had to commit him. Whatever. | 拘留听证会 |
[41:10] | The pressure to be better than we think we can be… | 逼着自己超越极限… |
[41:13] | Well, it’s good that you were there. | 你在他们身边 这很好 |
[41:15] | I wasn’t there. I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[41:23] | I showed up, | 我只是出现了而已 |
[41:24] | I held my sister’s hand in the hospital | 我在医院里 |
[41:26] | For, like, ten minutes, | 握着妹妹的手 就10分钟 |
[41:27] | I shoved some pills down my mom’s throat, | 给老妈灌了一些药 |
[41:30] | I signed my brother into a nuthouse… | 把弟弟送进了精神病院… |
[41:33] | And i got the hell outta there as fast as i could. | 然后飞一样地逃了出来 |
[41:37] | I wasn’t there. | 我没有陪着他们 |
[41:38] | I’m the ass who can’t stand to be there. | 我是个混蛋 一秒也呆不下去 |
[41:42] | It never… | 这种压力从来不会… |
[41:43] | Ever lets up. | 减弱 |
[41:47] | I should go down there. | 我该下去了 |
[41:50] | Ugh. I have to go down there. | 我必须下去 |
[41:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:54] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[42:00] | You good? | 感觉好些了? |
[42:03] | Anything else you want to talk about? | 还想聊些啥? |
[42:08] | What are you doing for bathroom tile? | 你浴室的瓷砖怎么搞的? |
[42:10] | Oh, bathroom tile. Uh, ooh. Uh… | 浴室瓷砖啊… |
[42:18] | It just builds and builds and builds. | 它只会不断的累积 累积 累积… |