时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | People are really romantic about the beginnings of things… | 诸事伊始 人们总是充满幻想和期待… |
[00:07] | fresh start… | 崭新开始… |
[00:09] | Clean slate… | 白纸一张… |
[00:10] | A world of possibility. | 书写无限可能 |
[00:13] | But no matter what new adventure you’re embarking on, | 可是不管你尝试什么新鲜事物 |
[00:18] | you’re still you. | 你还是你 |
[00:20] | Well,I am going to get ready for work. | 我该去上班了 |
[00:23] | Next time. | 还有下次 |
[00:25] | It’s not gonna work. | 没用的 |
[00:27] | A baby doesn’t want to set up shop in a hostile uterus. | 小朋友不愿意长在”环境恶劣”的子宫里 |
[00:29] | No, it’s gonna happen. We just have to keep doing it until we get it right, right? | 一定有用 不停地试不就行了? |
[00:34] | Right. | 没错 |
[00:35] | You bring you into every new beginning in your life. | 每当面对新的开始 你却还是原来的你 |
[00:39] | – So how different… Can it possibly be? – damn it. | 所以能有什么区别? |
[00:44] | damn it. | 完了! |
[00:54] | torres! Come on! Let’s go! | Torres! 快点走 |
[01:01] | Coming. | 来了 |
[01:05] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[01:08] | Oh, good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:12] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[01:12] | Oh, I bought out our subletters. I’m moving back in. | 我让咱们的租客搬走了 我要搬回来 |
[01:16] | hooray. | 哦也~ |
[01:17] | Okay. They weren’t your subletters. They were my subletters. | 他们不是你的租客 是我的 |
[01:20] | Well, now, uh, I’m your subletter. | 好吧 现在我是你的租客了 |
[01:25] | Hooray? | 好吗 |
[01:29] | My lack of interest in seeing you is not a strategy. | 我不想见你 不是使性子 |
[01:31] | I’m not, uh, I’m not playing hard to get. | 我没在玩什么欲擒故纵的花招 |
[01:33] | I don’t want to see you because I turned my life Upside-down for you, | 我不想见你 因为我为了你改变了一切 |
[01:37] | And you walked away because, for a week, I was cranky. | 而你却转身离去 我整整一周都濒临崩溃 |
[01:41] | You’re untrustworthy, so I don’t want to see you. | 你不值得我信任 我不想见你 |
[01:43] | You’re self-centered, so I don’t want to see you. | 你这个自私鬼 我不要看到你 |
[01:46] | I am 100% certain that if I let you back into my life again, | 我非常确定 如果我让你再进入我的生活 |
[01:49] | You will hurt me again, | 你会再次伤害我 |
[01:51] | So I don’t want to see you. | 我不想看到你 |
[01:53] | This isn’t a ploy. I’m not–I’m not pouting. | 不是什么反话 我没在矫情 |
[01:55] | I don’t want you in my life. | 从我的生活中滚出去 |
[01:59] | Get your crap Out of my apartment. | 带上你那些垃圾滚出我的公寓 |
[02:09] | – Huh. – It’s good that she’s mad. | |
[02:12] | It means she cares, right? | 说明她还在乎 对吗 |
[02:14] | * Oh, oh, don’t cry baby * | |
[02:17] | Try again. Could be a false negative. | 再试试 可能是假阴性! |
[02:19] | Maybe you tried too early. What is it, day ten? Yeah. | 可能测得太早了 第十天? |
[02:20] | – Yeah. – totally early. | – 没错 – 就是太早了 |
[02:22] | Pee on a bunch of different sticks. Don’t let the one stick win. | 拿多个验孕棒一起试 一个不够 |
[02:25] | Well, it’s a scientific test. | 这是科学化验 |
[02:26] | I hardly think I can bend it to my will. | 不随个人意志而转移的 |
[02:28] | I’m doing three surgeries today. I did four yesterday. I’m unstoppable. | 我今天做了3个手术 昨天做了4个 无人可挡 |
[02:32] | And you got defeated by a piece of plastic covered in urine? | 你却被一根浇了尿的塑料棒给打败了? |
[02:34] | Buck up. | 打起精神来! |
[02:35] | What is this, everybody got paged? | 怎么回事 大家都被呼了? |
[02:37] | It’s that time of year again. The chicks have hatched. | 每年这个时节 小鸡都出壳了 |
[02:39] | Is that some sort of a code? | 这是什么暗语吗 |
[02:42] | Those chicks. | 那些小鸡们 |
[02:45] | Oh, first-year med students. Too dumb to find the toilet. | 医学院新生 马上就吐得到处都是 |
[02:50] | good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:51] | Behind me stand the interns and residents of tomorrow. | 我身后站的是实习生 他们会是明日的住院医生 |
[02:54] | Today you will show them what it’s like to be a surgeon. | 今天你们要向他们展示 怎样成为一名医生 |
[02:57] | When you go into surgery, they go into surgery. | 你们手术的时候 他们旁观 |
[02:59] | When they have a question, you will answer. | 他们有问题 你们要回答 |
[03:02] | it’s like court-ordered community service. | 就像被判社区服务一样 |
[03:04] | I’d rather be Picking up trash off the side of the highway. | 我宁愿去高速公路边捡垃圾 |
[03:06] | fred wilson, you’re with dr. Yang. | Fred Wilson 你跟着Yang医生 |
[03:09] | Kira donnelley, with dr. Grey. | Kira Donnelley 你跟着Grey医生 |
[03:12] | Hudson powell, with dr. Kepner. | Hudson Powell 跟着Kepner医生 |
[03:15] | Laurel pinson… | |
[03:17] | – mine. mine. – Mine. | – 跟我 跟我 – 跟我 |
[03:20] | Laurel, you’re… With dr. Karev. | Laurel 你跟着Karev医生 |
[03:24] | Edward taylor, dr. Avery. | Edward Taylor 跟着Avery医生 |
[03:29] | Really? | 不是吧? |
[03:30] | – kim peterson, you’re with dr. Hall… – Hey, man. | – Kim Peterson 你跟着Hall医生… – 嘿 哥们 |
[03:32] | dr. Yang, | Yang医生 |
[03:33] | Um, you were out of the game for a while, | 你前一阵子处于非正常状态 |
[03:36] | So you’ll be with me on my service today. | 所以你今天跟着我 |
[03:38] | I’d like to monitor yourrogress. | 我想观察你一段时间 |
[03:40] | I think you’ll be pleased. | 您一定会满意的 |
[03:41] | I don’t doubt it. I will be picking… | 我相信 我会在… |
[03:44] | my chief resident in a few months…. | 几个月内选出总住院医生…. |
[03:46] | and you’re still a prime candidate. | 你仍然是候选人中的一个 |
[03:48] | The race for chief resident is on? | 已经开始竞争总住院医生了? |
[03:50] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[03:51] | Uh, how long have you been evaluating us? | 你评估我们多久了 |
[03:54] | Since your first day here. | 从你们来的第一天起 |
[04:05] | greys anatomy s07ep12 | |
[04:09] | sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:10] | When you gotta go, you gotta go. | 人有三急嘛 |
[04:11] | okay, we are with shepherd today. He’s neuro. | 我们今天跟着Shepherd医生 他是神经外科主治医生 |
[04:15] | – Is he nice? – Uh, he’s my husband, | – 他人好吗 – 他是我丈夫 |
[04:16] | so I have to say he’s nice, | 所以我肯定会说他人不错 |
[04:17] | But he’s also a damn good surgeon. | 当然他医术确实精湛 |
[04:19] | Oh, thank god. | 太棒了 |
[04:21] | I’m just glad you’re not one of those | 我很高兴 你不是那种 |
[04:23] | “obsessed with my job, but cold and dead inside” surgeons. | 执着于医术 冷淡无情的医生 |
[04:27] | We have rounds. | 我们来巡房 |
[04:28] | Henry burton has von hippel-lindau disease | Henry Burton 患有脑视网膜血管瘤 |
[04:30] | And a pheochromocytoma. | 以及嗜铬细胞瘤 |
[04:32] | It’s extremely rare, causes blood pressures to sky rocket, | 非常罕见 导致血压飙升 |
[04:34] | And it’s treated with alpha blockers. | 用α阻断剂来治疗 |
[04:36] | – Look at that. He reads. – Sorry. Should I– | – 看呐 他竟然识字 – 对不起 我是不是应该… |
[04:38] | med students are like children at the dinner table– | 医学院学生就该像餐桌上的孩子 |
[04:40] | To be seen and not heard. | 出现就好 别出声 |
[04:42] | – Dr. Yang. – Sir. | – Yang医生 – 主任 |
[04:46] | Uh, good to see you, henry. | 你好 Henry |
[04:48] | Thanks. I, uh, wore my best gown for the occasion. | 谢谢 我已经换上了最好的一身衣裳 |
[04:51] | I am dr. Bailey. I’ll be working with dr. Webber today. | 我是Bailey医生 今天我跟Webber医生合作 |
[04:54] | I feel like I already know you, dr. Bailey. | 我早就知道你了 Bailey医生 |
[04:55] | Eli here has been telling me all about you. | Eli天天谈起你 |
[04:57] | – E– – Don’t worry. I didn’t tell him everything. | – 别担心 我没有全都说出来 |
[04:59] | Okay. I did not know that you were on this case. | 我不知道你负责这个病人 |
[05:05] | – Sure you didn’t. – No, I did– | – 对对 你不懂~ – 我是真的不… |
[05:08] | – bailey, what– – No, sorry, sir. Um… | – Bailey 那是… – 没事 对不起 主任 呃… |
[05:12] | Wh-where was I? Dr. Yang will run, uh, | 说到哪儿了 Yang医生会… |
[05:15] | Scans, and then will be ready to go. | 带你做扫描 我们马上开始吧 |
[05:18] | Sounds like an idyllic day. | 和谐欢快的一天 |
[05:20] | – Who’s he? – Nobody. | – 他是谁 – 小人物 |
[05:22] | I mean, uh, he’s… | 他是… |
[05:24] | He’s here observing. ignore him. | 来观摩的 忽略他好了 |
[05:26] | Mr. Wilson’s a first-year med student, | Wilson先生是医学院新生 |
[05:28] | And dr. Yang is showing him the ropes. | Yang医生在指导他 |
[05:30] | Uh, have you told mr. Wilson | 你是否告诉Wilson先生 |
[05:32] | About the most interesting aspects of the case? | 这个病例最有趣的地方? |
[05:34] | He’s been brought up to speed. | 他已经都知道了 |
[05:35] | Did she tell you that henry here Originally was denied this surgery | 她是否告诉过你 起先他无法手术 |
[05:39] | Because he was uninsured? | 因为他没有保险? |
[05:40] | Um, no. I mean, she didn’t mention… That. | 没有 她没有提到过… |
[05:44] | Uh, that’s too bad… | 太惨了… |
[05:47] | About the insurance. | 那保险的事 |
[05:48] | Well, I got married. I’m on my wife’s insurance now. | 我结婚了 现在用我妻子的保险 |
[05:51] | oh, congratulations. Your girlfriend finally wised up, huh? | 恭喜啦 你女朋友最终还是想通了? |
[05:54] | Uh, nope. | 不是的 |
[05:56] | Oh, uh… | |
[05:58] | Uh, sorry. Um, I’ll– I’ll come back later. | 对不起 我等会儿再来 |
[06:00] | No, no, it’s okay. I’ve got the, uh, forms right here. | 没事的 表就在这里 |
[06:03] | Just a few signatures, and we’re good to go. | 签了名字就完事了 |
[06:06] | Great. Great. Um, I’ll have them back to y in a couple of hours. | 很好 我一会儿拿给你 |
[06:09] | Great, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[06:12] | that’s my wife. | 那就是我妻子 |
[06:14] | Upgrade, right? | 升级了 对吗 |
[06:15] | The ex was a cater waiter. | 前女友是个餐厅服务员 |
[06:22] | – dr. Torres. – What?! | – Torres医生 – 干嘛! |
[06:24] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:25] | Well, you said my name. | 你叫了我 |
[06:27] | Just as a, you know, good-morning type thing. | 就像早晨好一样打个招呼而已 |
[06:31] | Where’s the stupid meat wagon? | 那该死的破救护车怎么还不来 |
[06:34] | morning, dr. Hunt. | 早上好 Hunt医生 |
[06:35] | – Doctor– – don’t. | – 别 |
[06:40] | I’ve got the crash cart standing by! | 担架准备就绪! |
[06:42] | Brady sullivan, 32. | Brady Sullivan 32岁 |
[06:44] | Stable vital signs, complaints of neck and back pains. | 生命体征稳定 说颈部及背部疼痛 |
[06:46] | Possible crush injuries. He was trampled by a horse. | 可能是挤压伤 他被马踩踏 |
[06:49] | – A horse? – A-a team of horses, | – 马? – 是一队马 |
[06:51] | like–like three horses, If that helps you at all. | 3匹马 不知道这有啥帮助 |
[06:53] | Please, please don’t let him die on our wedding day. | 求你们 别让他在我们大喜的日子死去 |
[06:55] | Aah! Oh! | |
[06:57] | Push of morphine. | 给吗啡止痛 |
[06:58] | We were going downtown this morning To sign our domestic partnership papers… | 早上我们去城里领家伴证 (美国部分州的同性婚姻许可证) |
[07:02] | There’s a lot of bruising here. | 有很多淤伤 |
[07:03] | And I had a horse-drawn carriage to pick us up from city hall | 我雇了辆马车来市政大厅接我们 |
[07:05] | And–and bagpipers, because brady is scottish, | 还有风笛手奏乐 因为Brady是苏格兰人 |
[07:07] | And he really likes being scottish. | 他喜欢苏格兰的一切 |
[07:08] | Okay, I feel tenderness Get x-ray in he, stat. | 有触痛 准备做X光 |
[07:11] | Brady, I am so sorry. The bagpipers started up, | Brady 对不起 风笛手一开始吹 |
[07:13] | And they spooked the horses, and–and they ran. | 就惊到了马 它们就开始跑了 |
[07:15] | Over me. They all ran over me, kyle. Bagpipes? | 从我身上过去的 马踩着我过去 Kyle 你居然请风笛手? |
[07:19] | All right, exam shows weakness in lower extremities. | 四肢末端脆弱 |
[07:21] | – I’ve got diminished reflexes. – Move. I can’t work. | – 反应迟缓 – 闪开 别挡道 |
[07:23] | – Dude… – Sorry, sorry. | – 哥们… – 对不起 对不起 |
[07:24] | I agreed to the tuxes, but horses? | 我只同意穿晚礼服 你居然弄个马车? |
[07:27] | It was supposed to be a surprise | 人家想给你惊喜 |
[07:28] | – It was. – okay. Yeah. | – 我看出来了 – 好了 |
[07:30] | Looks like l-4 and l-5 are affected. | 看上去腰椎第4和第5节神经受损 |
[07:31] | Page shepherd. All right, let’s get him ready for c.T. | 呼Shepherd 好的 准备带他做CT |
[07:33] | Sir, I need you outta here now. | 先生 请你出去 |
[07:34] | I want to stay with him. I have a right to stay with him. | 我要陪着他 我有权陪着他 |
[07:36] | Avery, get him outta here now. | Avery 请他出去 |
[07:38] | – Move. – sorry. | – 闪开 – 对不起 |
[07:39] | Oh, my g–okay, everybody out. Now. | 好了 你们都给我出去 |
[07:44] | Now! Before I have to take someone out. | 赶紧 不然我亲自撵出去 |
[07:51] | You married a patient to give him insurance? | 你和病人结婚好让他用你的保险? |
[07:53] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吧 |
[07:55] | Insurance fraud is a serious offense. | 保险诈骗很严重的 |
[07:57] | Actually, according to The national medical anti-fraud association, | 实际上根据国家医疗保险反欺诈委员会 |
[07:59] | It’s not insurance fraud, it’s just frowned upon. | 这不算保险诈骗 只是不提倡而已 |
[08:01] | It’s highly unethical. You’re a doctor, for god sakes. | 这非常不道德 你可是个医生! |
[08:04] | The medical community is fairly split on this. | 医疗协会在这点上定义很明确 |
[08:06] | Is it more unethical to deny a patient lifesaving care | 到底是拒绝救助濒死病人不道德 |
[08:08] | Or to marry a patient and give him that care? It can get murky. | 还是为了救人假结婚更不道德? 算是擦边球吧 |
[08:11] | Don’t you have somewhere to be, Mr. Grey? | Grey医生 你没别的事情可干了? |
[08:12] | – I’m on dr. Altman’s service today. – We are doctors. | – 今天我跟Altman医生 – 我们是医生 |
[08:15] | We save people’s lives every day without marrying them. | 我们每天不用结婚也可以救很多人 |
[08:18] | You marry someone you love. | 结婚只能跟你爱的人 |
[08:19] | Well, I love him. I do. | 我爱他 真的 |
[08:21] | I mean, I love him… So much. | 爱他…非常地爱 |
[08:25] | Dr. Altman, this isn’t a joke. | Altman医生 这不是开玩笑的 |
[08:27] | I appreciate your concern, chief, but it’s done. | 感谢您的关注 主任 但是此事已成 |
[08:30] | He has insurance, you’re his doctor, | 他有了保险 你是他的医生 |
[08:32] | And now you can save his life. | 所以你可以救他了 |
[08:39] | please don’t tell the chief I said this, | 别告诉主任我说过这些 |
[08:41] | But I think what you did was awesome. | 不过我觉得你做的实在让我佩服 |
[08:44] | I mean, I get it. | 我明白 |
[08:45] | She’s got a hang-up about me being perfect. You know, | 她对于我的完美非常反感 |
[08:47] | Everything comes easy for me, and I don’t have any flaws, | 我一直顺风顺水 没有缺点 |
[08:49] | And now that I’ve clearly made a mistake, | 现在我自己犯了错 |
[08:51] | She’s just gonna pound the crap out of it. | 她肯定不会放过机会整我 |
[08:53] | so you don’t think you’re perfect? | 呵 你不觉得你完美吗 |
[08:54] | No. I have lots of flaws. | 当然不 我有很多缺点 |
[08:56] | I’m competitive, I’m a workaholic, | 我太好强 我是工作狂 |
[08:58] | I smoke when I’m stressed. It’s disgusting. | 压力大时还抽烟 是很恶心 |
[09:00] | Well, I’m sure she’d love to hear all those, | 我敢肯定 这些她都想亲耳听到 |
[09:02] | Along with any other real faults you come up with. | 以及其他真正的缺点 |
[09:06] | You were that guy on “seattle med,” right? | 那期”西雅图医学”杂志登的是你吧 |
[09:08] | The one who made a trachea from scratch. | 刮了点组织造了气管? |
[09:10] | Well, stem cells, not scratch. | 是干细胞 不是随便刮的 |
[09:12] | But yeah, that’s– that’s me. | 没错 那个是我 |
[09:14] | Badass. | 牛人 |
[09:15] | I’m really interested in regenerative medicine. | 我对再生医学很感兴趣 |
[09:17] | – Yeah? – Mm-hmm. | 是吗 |
[09:18] | I’ll show you a bladder we’re growing in the lab After rounds. | 巡房之后 我带你去看我们培养的膀胱 |
[09:20] | – Okay. – Ladies first. | – 好的 – 女士优先 |
[09:24] | You’re her teacher, alex. | 你是她的老师 Alex |
[09:26] | Only for the day. | 只有白天才是 |
[09:30] | uh, sarah cassidy, 15, has a rare genetic condition | Sarah Cassidy 15岁 患有罕见遗传疾病 |
[09:34] | Called treacher collins syndrome… | 颌面骨发育不全综合征… |
[09:36] | Which caused her to be born without cheek bones, | 一出生就没有颊骨 |
[09:38] | Leaving her orbital floor unprotected, And vulnerable to eye injury. | 导致眼眶底没有保护 眼睛极易受伤 |
[09:42] | Which means the only extracurriculars I can sign up for | 就是说 我能参加的课外活动 |
[09:45] | are the ones That don’t involve things flying at my face. | 只能是那些不会有东西朝我的脸飞来的 |
[09:47] | She rocks the chess club. | 她在国际象棋俱乐部罕有对手 |
[09:49] | – I just want play sports. – You bowl, honey. | – 我想参加体育运动 – 亲爱的 你会玩保龄球 |
[09:51] | Not really a sport, dad. | 那不算体育活动 老爸 |
[09:52] | You, uh, you mind if I take a look? | 介意我看一下吗 |
[09:54] | Scoot over a little so laurel can see. | 让开一点 让Laurel看清楚 |
[09:57] | sarah, we’re going to take pieces from your skull | Sarah 我们要取下你部分头骨 |
[09:59] | And transplant them into your face to rebuild new cheekbones. | 移植到你的脸部重塑颊骨 |
[10:02] | Do you have any questions or concerns? | 有问题要问我吗 |
[10:04] | Volleyball tryouts are in two months. | 排球队选拔就在2个月后 |
[10:06] | Can I try out? | 那时我能康复吗 |
[10:11] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 嘿 对不起 我迟到了 |
[10:14] | Here are the forms. You are officially insured. | 这些是表格 你正式有医保了 |
[10:16] | Amazing. And I have nothing to give you in return. | 太不可思议了 我无以为报 |
[10:19] | Wait. Are you hungry? | 等等 你饿了吗 |
[10:21] | You want a fruit cup? | 来点水果吧 |
[10:22] | Henry, you needed insurance. I was happy to give it. | Henry 你需要医保 我很乐意帮忙 |
[10:24] | Come on. Take the fruit cup. | 别这样 收下吧 |
[10:27] | Well, I am starving. | 好吧 我都饿坏了 |
[10:34] | that’s disgusting. | 真难吃 |
[10:35] | Yeah. I wouldn’t eat it if I were dying. | 我要不是快死了 绝不会吃它 |
[10:39] | I should go. Um… | 我该走了… |
[10:42] | Good luck with your surgery. | 祝你手术顺利 |
[10:45] | – Thank you, dr. Altman. – Mm. | 谢谢 Altman医生 |
[10:51] | Wow. A volleyball player. | 哇 要打排球 |
[10:52] | Digging into her skull will tack on An extra year of healing, you know? | 从头骨上取 会增加一年的康复时间 |
[10:55] | Well, maybe she’ll play in a couple of years, then. | 那就等几年再打球 |
[10:57] | Well, did you consider the stem cell surgery | 你是否考虑过辛辛那提做过的干细胞手术 |
[10:58] | They did in cincinnati using a cadaver bone graft? | 用尸体骨头来移植? |
[11:01] | Oh, it’s too experimental. | 仍处于实验阶段 |
[11:03] | I think it’s worth considering given her age. | 她还年轻 可以考虑 |
[11:05] | I think considering her age, it’s best to be conservative. | 考虑到她还年轻 我们还是保守一点 |
[11:08] | I’ll see you in surgery. | 手术室见 |
[11:13] | Can we, uh, go in and see the scans? | 我们能进去看扫描吗 |
[11:15] | Pretty small room. Let’s just wait. | 房间太小 等在外面好了 |
[11:16] | He’s got tandem lesions, | 多处连续受伤 |
[11:17] | A fracture translocation at l-4 and 5, | 腰椎第4和第5节骨折移位 |
[11:20] | And a unilateral jumped facet at c-5 and 6. | 颈椎第5节和第6节有单侧关节移位 |
[11:23] | what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:23] | It means one of the joints in his neck | 意味着脖子关节错位 |
[11:24] | Was knocked out of place, and he’s got a broken back. | |
[11:27] | That one’s your husband? | 那是你丈夫? |
[11:28] | What? Yes. Can I just say, jackpot? | – 什么 对 – 真是中大奖 对吗 |
[11:31] | I mean, you get to be at work with that all day | 你每天跟他一起工作 |
[11:33] | And go home to him at night? | 回家还能在一起 |
[11:37] | I’m gonna go see where they’re at. | 我去看看他们进展如何 |
[11:39] | I’m worried about his neck. | 我担心他的颈部 |
[11:41] | I don’t think He should be intubated with a cervical injury. | 颈部受伤无法插管 |
[11:43] | well I could do a little traction | 我们可以先做牵引 |
[11:44] | Snap it back in before we do surgery. | 复位之后再手术 |
[11:46] | – hell of a wedding day. – mm. | 这婚结的… |
[11:48] | They say if you want to piss off god, just tell him your plans. | 常言道 想让上帝发怒 把计划告诉他就行 |
[11:50] | Dude, out, out, out. | 哥们 出来 出来 |
[11:56] | I don’t… | 我没… |
[11:57] | That is the biggest pheo I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最大的嗜铬细胞瘤 |
[12:00] | Is it infiltrating the kidney there? | 是不是正在侵蚀肾脏? |
[12:01] | Is that–that– that’s the spleen, right? | 那个是脾 对吗 |
[12:03] | No, that’s the liver. | 不是 那是肝 |
[12:04] | Oh. Okay, so is that the tumor? | 那就是肿瘤? |
[12:08] | That’s a gall bladder. | 那是胆囊 |
[12:09] | – Wait. Really? – Cross my heart. Hope to die. | – 真的? – 没骗你 我保证 |
[12:12] | The image is reversed on an m.R.I. It’s confusing at first. | 核磁共振成像图是反的 开始是很难懂 |
[12:15] | I’m sure dr. Yang can remember seeing her first m.R.I. | 我想Yang医生一定记得第一次读图的情景 |
[12:19] | And empathize. | 能够感同身受 对吧 |
[12:21] | Empathy is a good quality for a chief resident, | 感同身受是作为总住院医生的重要素质 |
[12:24] | – Don’t you think, dr. Bailey? – Oh, I do, sir. | – Bailey医生 是不是啊 – 我同意 主任 |
[12:32] | This is from the feet looking up, | 这是从脚底往上看 |
[12:34] | So that’s the kidney, | 所以 这是肾脏 |
[12:35] | That’s the adrenal gland, and that is the tumor. | 这是肾上腺 那个 才是肿瘤 |
[12:38] | That’s the tumor? It– it’s eatg into the kidney. | 那是肿瘤? 正在蚕食肾脏 |
[12:41] | Right. I was hoping we’d only have to remove The adrenal gland. | 是的 希望不用切掉肾上腺 |
[12:46] | But it looks like I’m gonna have to take henry’s kidney as well. | 不过切除肾在所难免了 |
[12:51] | dr. Shepherd will decompress The nerve roots from behind, | Shepherd医生将从后面缓解神经压迫 |
[12:53] | and then I will put in A graft and a plate for stabilization. | 我会搭支架用来稳定他 |
[12:57] | But before any of that can happen, | 但 在那些之前 |
[13:00] | We need to move your neck back into place. | 我们先要将你的颈部复位 |
[13:03] | Fun. | 有趣 |
[13:04] | I’ll be done before you know it. | 你感觉到之前就搞定了 |
[13:05] | Sir, you probably don’t want to be here for this. | 先生 你还是出去等比较好 |
[13:07] | No, I’m staying. | 我要留下 |
[13:08] | – Kyle, don’t overdo it. You always– – there’s gonna be a lot of | – Kyle 别太倔 你总是… – 可能会非常… |
[13:10] | I’m staying. It’s my fault he’s here. | 我要留下 都是我的错 |
[13:13] | If he’s in pain, I’ll be here with him. | 如果他要忍受疼痛 我必须陪着他 |
[13:14] | Stop trying to kick me out. | 别再赶我出去了 |
[13:17] | No, you’re right. You should stay. | 你说的对 你该留下 |
[13:20] | Hold his hand. | 握住他的手 |
[13:24] | – Okay. – Thank you. | 好的 |
[13:25] | Okay, brady, | 好了 Brady |
[13:26] | – You ready? – Okay. | – 准备好了? – 是的 |
[13:28] | Okay. One, two… Three. | 好 1 2 3… |
[13:32] | aah! | |
[13:33] | Oh, God! | 天哪! |
[13:38] | So how’d my tumor look? | 肿瘤看上去咋样 |
[13:40] | We don’t have, uh, the results From all the scans yet. | 我们还没有看到所有扫描结果 |
[13:43] | I’ve had 11 operations in the past 3 years. | 过去3年我做了11次手术 |
[13:45] | I have tumors removed as a hobby. I know how this works. | 切肿瘤都成习惯了 我知道怎么回事 |
[13:48] | You know the results, but you can’t tell me. So give me a hint. | 你知道结果 但是你不告诉我 给我点提示嘛 |
[13:50] | I mean, look, Are we talking marble, grapefruit, basketball? | 巨大? 像葡萄? 像篮球? |
[13:56] | Dr. Webber will be up shortly To discuss the results of the scan. | Webber医生很快就回来 跟你讨论结果 |
[13:59] | Come on, fred. What’d you see? | 别装了 Fred 你看到了什么 |
[14:00] | No, he’s a first-year med student. | 他是医学院的菜鸟新生 |
[14:01] | He can’t even read a scan. | 读图都不会 |
[14:03] | Then why does he look like he’s gonna piss himself? | 那为啥一张苦瓜脸 |
[14:05] | Look at his face. He’s sweating. | 看看他 他在流汗 |
[14:07] | What’s going on? Am I gonna die? | 出什么事了 我快死了吗 |
[14:08] | No, I’m not–my face… | 我不会…我的脸… |
[14:11] | It–don’t let me– | 别让我… |
[14:12] | ’cause I’m just– like she said, pretend I’m– | 因为我…就像她说的 就当我… |
[14:14] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[14:17] | – What’d you see, fred? – Nothing. | – 你看到什么了 Fred – 没什么 |
[14:19] | It’s gonna be okay. Truly. | 会好起来的 真的 |
[14:21] | – My uncle had his kidney removed, and he’s– – what? | – 我叔叔也把肾切了 他… – 什么 |
[14:23] | Oh, god. I’m sorry. | 天哪 对不起 |
[14:24] | – Stop talking. Mr. Burton– – You have to remove my kidney? | – 住嘴 Burton先生… – 你们要切掉我的肾? |
[14:30] | Do you? Do you have to take out my kidney? | 是真的吗 要切掉肾? |
[14:40] | The tumor on your adrenal gland Has compromised your kidney. | 肾上腺的肿瘤正在侵蚀你的肾 |
[14:45] | It’s enough damage that we need to remove it. | 已经很严重了 我们必须切除它 |
[14:48] | I know. It–it sounds like a lot, But it really is our best option. | 我知道很难接受 不过这是我们的最佳方案 |
[14:52] | Could we ask dr. Altman what she thinks? | 能不能问下Altman医生的意见 |
[14:53] | Uh, dr. Altman is a cardiothoracic surgeon. | Altman医生是心外科医生 |
[14:56] | This isn’t her area of expertise. | 她不是这方面的专家 |
[14:58] | I know, but she did this amazing thing for me. | 我知道 但她为我做了很不可思议的事 |
[15:02] | I trust her. | 我相信她 |
[15:03] | I’d feel a whole lot better if I knew that she was on board. | 如果她也赞同 我会感觉好很多 |
[15:10] | I’ve got a consult waiting. | 有个会诊? |
[15:11] | We’ll be quick. Karev. | 很快的 Karev |
[15:15] | we put together some stats Comparing the surgical options for sarah. | 我们统计了些数据 来对比Sarah的手术方案 |
[15:19] | As you can see, this slide shows The donor site morbidities | 这张图展示了用捐献骨头的发病率 |
[15:23] | Associated with using sarah’s own skull. | 以及用Sarah自己头骨的并发症概率 |
[15:25] | Next slide. | 下一张 |
[15:26] | and here you can see the pros and cons Of using skull bone versus cadaver bone. | 这张展示了用头骨移植 和用捐献骨头的利弊分析 |
[15:30] | You can see that the benefits of using cadaver bone | 可以看到 用捐献的骨头 |
[15:33] | – Are really quite extensive– – turn the lights on. | – 好处多多… – 开灯 |
[15:36] | – We just got started. – Lights. Now. | – 我们刚开始 – 开灯 快 |
[15:39] | Mark, I know what the research says. | Mark 我知道研究结果 |
[15:42] | So there’s a chance of some donor graft complications. | 我知道出现并发症的概率 |
[15:45] | Complications? No. | 并发症? 我不是那意思 |
[15:47] | You, come here. | 你 过来 |
[15:53] | We do your procedure, | 我们用你的方法 |
[15:55] | We’d incise here and here. | 就要切这里 和这里 |
[15:57] | – What’s happening? – Stand still. | – 什么情况 – 站着别动 |
[15:59] | There’s risk of hitting brain, causing a hematoma. | 可能会伤到大脑导致出血 |
[16:02] | Or we take the cadaver route. You avoid that completely, | 如果用捐献者的骨 可以完全避免伤害 |
[16:05] | Which means all of this… | 就是说 这些… |
[16:09] | Doesn’t even get touched. | 都不会碰到 |
[16:10] | She’s a child. And that– that procedure is experimental. | 她还是个孩子 那个手术离临床应用还很远 |
[16:13] | So as the lead doctor on this case, let me be clear, | 作为她的主治医生 我重申一遍 |
[16:16] | We’re doing the surgery as planned. | 我们按计划手术 |
[16:20] | You’re a crappy listener. | 你是个糟糕的倾听者 |
[16:22] | Add that to the list. | 记得把这条加上去 |
[16:24] | – What? – Just saying, | – 什么 – 我是说 |
[16:25] | There’s more wrong with you than the fact that you smoke. | 抽烟不是什么大事 你有更恐怖的陋习 |
[16:33] | I probably shouldn’t have used permanent marker. | 我还真不该用记号笔 |
[16:35] | My apologies. | 对不起 |
[16:43] | Mrs. Burton. | Burton太太 |
[16:47] | Mrs henry burton. | Henry Burton太太 |
[16:51] | Your husband requested that I talk to you | 你丈夫坚持让我跟你谈 |
[16:54] | About his upcoming operation. | 关于手术的事 |
[16:56] | We would like to remove the kidney. | 我们认为应该切除肾脏 |
[16:58] | Well, a man can live without a kidney | 少了一个肾也能活 |
[17:00] | If that’s your recommendation. | 只要是你的意见就行 |
[17:03] | Funny, because that’s exactly what I would recommend, | 真好玩 这正是我的意见 |
[17:06] | But apparently, my recommendation As chief of surgery, | 不过很明显 作为外科主任的我 |
[17:10] | with over 30 years Of general surgery experience under my belt, isn’t enough. | 有超过30多年临床经验的我的意见 对他来说无足轻重 |
[17:16] | He would like your recommendation. | 他需要你的意见 |
[17:18] | The recommendation of a cardio surgeon | 一位心外科医生的意见 |
[17:21] | Who happens to be his wife. | 又碰巧是他的妻子 |
[17:24] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[17:37] | Yeah, I agree with your recommendation. | 我同意你的诊断结果 |
[17:40] | There you go. | 拿着吧 |
[17:45] | This is a totally inappropriate relationship. | 你们这婚姻太扭曲了 |
[17:47] | Totally inappropriate. | 扭曲! |
[17:48] | You want to talk to me about inappropriate relationships? | 你想谈谈扭曲的感情? |
[17:50] | Everywhere I look in this hospital, | 这家医院随便一抓 |
[17:52] | There is inappropriate relationships– | 到处都是扭曲的感情 |
[17:54] | Grey and shepherd, hunt and yang, | Grey和Shepherd, Hunt和Yang |
[17:56] | The other grey and sloan. | 另一个Grey和Sloan |
[17:57] | Dr. Bailey’s dating a nurse, | Bailey医生和护士约会 |
[17:59] | taking full advantage. | 占尽了便宜 |
[18:01] | Oh! I–ignore him. | 噢! 别听他的 |
[18:04] | We are not dating. | 我们不在约会 |
[18:12] | No plus sign yet? | 还没有迹象吗 |
[18:13] | No, and I’m so tired of peeing on sticks. It’s exhausting. | 没有 我不想再朝棒子上尿尿了 好疲惫 |
[18:17] | Okay, you think peeing is exhausting? | 你觉得尿尿疲惫? |
[18:19] | Wait till you have a mewling, pooh-covered infant Hanging off of your boobs 24/7. | 等你弄一个整天不停哭闹满身大便 挂在你咪咪上不下来的婴儿试试 |
[18:24] | Why is my baby gonna be pooh-covered? | 为什么我的宝宝会满身大便 |
[18:27] | Okay, what is that about? | 你们在说什么 |
[18:28] | That’s right. | 对 |
[18:30] | Do another loop there. | 再打一个结 |
[18:32] | Beautiful. | 很好 |
[18:34] | You’re a fast learner. | 你学得很快 |
[18:35] | I have a good teacher. | 我有个好老师 |
[18:37] | Come on. You blame him? She’s hot. | 你不能怪他 她确实漂亮 |
[18:39] | Don’t be a pig. | 别胡说了 |
[18:40] | He’s being gross, not to mention unprofessional. | 他的行为既恶心又缺乏职业道德 |
[18:43] | Well, the thong is unprofessional. | 她的丁字裤确实不够职业 |
[18:47] | – damn it. – Unprofessional. | – 该死的 – 太没有职业道德了 |
[18:49] | Wh-what is wrong with them? | 他们为什么会这样呢 |
[18:50] | I was never that dumb when I was in med school. | 我在医学院的时候也没有这么傻啊 |
[18:52] | They’re weak and gutless. | 他们无能 胆小 |
[18:53] | – Boy crazy. – Oblivious. | – 风流 – 健忘 |
[18:55] | Slutty. | 放荡 |
[18:56] | Wow. You all sound really old. | 你们的口气好像老人家 |
[19:05] | Okay, I know I’m not perfect. | 好吧 我知道我不完美 |
[19:07] | And I know sometimes I don’t listen, And I’m sorry about that. | 我知道有时我不懂倾听 我很抱歉 |
[19:09] | So here I am, ready to listen. | 我现在准备好要倾听你的感受了 |
[19:11] | Oh. Ready to listen? | 准备好倾听了? |
[19:14] | Like a priest at confession. | 我会像牧师聆听忏悔那样专心的 |
[19:15] | You want to hear what I’m saying and really take it in | 你会真的聆听并且认真考虑我说的话 |
[19:18] | And try to give me what I want? | 然后按照我的意愿去做吗 |
[19:20] | Yeah. I really– I | 是的 我真的真的准备好了 |
[19:25] | Get your crap out of my apartment. | 把你的垃圾从我的公寓里拿走 |
[19:32] | all right, let’s bandage him up And get him ready for the next phase. | 好了 现在为他包扎 为接下来的手术做准备 |
[19:34] | Kira, do you want to take a look at this | Kira 你过来想要看看? |
[19:38] | – Kira. – Sorry? | – 你说什么 |
[19:39] | Are you texting? | 你在发短信吗 |
[19:40] | Oh, I was just telling my boyfriend about this. | 我想把手术的进程告诉我男朋友 |
[19:42] | Can I send him a picture, do you think? | 我能给他发张照片吗 |
[19:44] | no. | – 不能 – 不能 |
[19:45] | all right, everybody, take your places. | 好了 大家各就各位 |
[19:49] | – Can I help roll him over? – Edward, move. | – 我可以帮他翻身吗 – Edward 让开 |
[19:52] | Okay, we’re gonna roll him on my count. Everybody ready? | 我数到三 大家就帮他翻身 |
[19:54] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[19:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:02] | – ‘s got a junctional rhythm. – Is there a pulse with that? | – 他有交界区性心律不齐 – 他还有脉搏吗 |
[20:04] | All right, his pulse is thready, but it’s there. | 脉搏微弱 但还有 |
[20:06] | – He’s hypotensive. Grey, hang some f.F.P. – Let’s push 1 of epi. | – 血压偏低 Grey给他注射血浆 – 1单位肾上腺素 |
[20:09] | – Lost his pul. – Starting compressions. | 没有脉搏了 开始心肺复苏 |
[20:11] | He could have some delayed internal bleeding. | 他也许在内出血 |
[20:13] | Let’s get ready for a laparotomy. | 准备好给他剖腹 |
[20:14] | – I need to get in there. Gown me. – What about hyperkalemia? | – 我得加入进来 帮我准备衣服 – 会不会是高血钾症 |
[20:17] | All right, out. Now. | 好了 你出去吧 |
[20:19] | I saw the monitors when you turned him. | 你们给他翻身的时候我看到屏幕了 |
[20:20] | – He had p.T. Waves, then a widened Q.R.S., then a sine-wave rhythm. – Dude. | 他的心电图出现尖T波 然后QRS波群变宽 然后出现正弦波 |
[20:23] | Okay, push 2 of calcium, 2 of d-50, and ten units of regular insulin I.V. | 给他注释2单位氯化钙 2单位碳酸氢钠 10个单位胰岛素 |
[20:43] | Uh, they just taught us that on Friday, so… | 这是我星期五刚学的… |
[20:46] | – What’s your name? – Edward, sir. | – 你叫什么 – 我叫Edward 先生 |
[20:48] | Good save, edward. | 学得好 Edward |
[21:00] | Okay, tell me about your cadaver bone thing for sarah. | 跟我说说你想为Sarah做的 尸体骨骼移植术吧 |
[21:03] | Really? Look at you. | 真的? 看看你 |
[21:05] | Did somebody maybe listen to what someone else had to say? | 你是想听别人意见的人吗 |
[21:07] | Okay, I get it. I suck. | 好吧 我知道 我是个白痴 |
[21:09] | I’m a stuck-up, self-righteous bitch, | 我是一个自私的坏女人 |
[21:11] | And callie wants nothing to do with me ever again, | 而且Callie永远都不想再理我了 |
[21:13] | But can you just drop it and tell me about the damn surgery? | 但是你能先告诉我手术方案吗 |
[21:18] | We’ll inject the donor bones with stem cells. | 我们会给她注射 捐献者的骨骼干细胞 |
[21:20] | This way, the bones will grow and conform to sarah’s face. | 这样Sarah脸上的骨骼就 能生长成正确的形状 |
[21:23] | There’s a much lower chance they’ll degrade over time, | 这可以大大降低骨骼坏死的可能 |
[21:26] | Which is key, especially if you want to play sports. | 这对参加体育活动至关重要 |
[21:28] | Cool. Random dead guy’s bones in my cheeks. | 太酷了 以后我的脸里 就会有死人的骨头了 |
[21:32] | My teammates will call me zombie face. | 我的队友会叫我僵尸脸的 |
[21:34] | But it’s still highly experimental. | 但是手术还在实验阶段 |
[21:37] | Jared. | |
[21:39] | Yeah, what about the original plan? | 你们原先的计划是什么 |
[21:41] | This surgery is more advanced, and would decrease the chance of complications | 原先计划的手术更加完善 也没有这么复杂 |
[21:44] | that could make the kind of sports that sarah wants to play out of the question. | 但是Sarah就永远不能 参加她想要参加的体育运动了 |
[21:48] | Well, it’s just sports, honey. | 亲爱的 那只是运动 |
[21:49] | You’re good at other things. You paint. You draw. | 你还有其它天赋 你画画很好 |
[21:53] | Because that’s all I’ve been allowed to do. | 因为我只能画画 |
[21:56] | I’m a tomboy, but I’ve never been able to be a tomboy. | 我想做个假小子 但是我没机会尝试 |
[21:59] | I know you want me to draw and paint and bowl, | 我知道你想让我画画 打保龄球 |
[22:03] | But… I want to play volleyball ansoftball and soccer. | 但是我想打排球 玩垒球 踢足球 |
[22:08] | I don’t know. | 很难决定 |
[22:09] | If you guys don’t let me take this chance to be who I really am, | 如果你们不给我一个回归本性的机会 |
[22:13] | I’m gonna be more prone to teen depression, eating disorders, drug addiction. | 我可能会得忧郁症 厌食症 甚至是吸毒 |
[22:19] | Is that what you want? | 你们想让我变成那样吗 |
[22:21] | You are too smart for your own good. | 你聪明反被聪明误 |
[22:24] | Because all I do is read. | 因为我一直只能读书 |
[22:28] | Let me be a dumb jock. | 让我当运动达人吧 |
[22:30] | Mom…Dad… | 妈…爸… |
[22:34] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[22:44] | Dividing and ligating the renal artery and vein. | 把肾动脉和静脉划分然后打结 |
[22:47] | Beautiful. Nice work, dr. Yang. | 完美 干得好 Yang医生 |
[22:52] | Mr. Wilson, would you like to take a look at the tumor up close? | Wilson 你愿意过来看看肿瘤吗 |
[22:56] | – Oh. Sure. I-I mean, yes. – Mm-hmm. | 当然 我是说好的 |
[23:01] | Okay, so these are the hilar vessels. | 这些是门静脉 |
[23:06] | – Our med student’s gonna faint. – Catch him, people. | – 菜鸟要晕倒了 – 伙计们 扶着他 |
[23:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:11] | – Sorry about that, sir. – Ah, it’s fine. | – 对不起 先生 – 没关系的 |
[23:14] | That’s exactly why I like seeing first-year med students here once a year. | 这就是我喜欢看医学院新生 一年一度来到这里的原因 |
[23:18] | Reminds me where I started. | 它总是让我想起我的第一次 |
[23:21] | Humility–That’s another good quality for a chief resident, | 谦虚应该是总住院医师的另一个品德 |
[23:24] | Wouldn’t you say, dr. Bailey? | 你觉着呢 Bailey医生 |
[23:25] | It was always one of my best qualities. | 谦虚是我的优良品质之一 |
[23:29] | Also, it’s funny when they fall down. | 看着他们晕倒真是太欢乐了 |
[23:32] | Sir, you want to take a look at this. | 先生 你得看看这个 |
[23:45] | He’s doing fine. | 他没事了 |
[23:47] | His spine’s been stabilized, and, uh, he’ll be awake soon. | 他的脊椎已经被稳固了 他很快就会醒的 |
[23:50] | He’s fine? He’ll be okay? | 他没事了吗 会好起来吗 |
[23:51] | His recovery will be slow and painful. You should be prepared for that. | 他的康复将是漫长痛苦的 你应该有心理准备 |
[23:59] | This was supposed to be the best day of our lives. | 这本该是我们人生中最美好的一天 |
[24:06] | You think I’m silly, I know… | 你觉得我很白痴 我知道 |
[24:09] | With the horses and the… Bagpipes. | 弄那些马车 风笛… |
[24:16] | So does he. | 他也觉得我白痴 |
[24:19] | We don’t get marriage in washington. | 在华盛顿州 我们不能结婚 |
[24:21] | We get domestic partnerships. | 我们只能领家伴证 |
[24:25] | We get to go to city hall and stand in line | 我们得去市政厅 排队 |
[24:28] | And… Sign some papers. | 填写一些表格 |
[24:32] | Mail it in if you’re even more romantic. | 如果你浪漫的话 还可以把表格寄给对方 |
[24:36] | So call me crazy, but… | 我知道我很傻 但是… |
[24:40] | I-I just wanted the big day that everybody else gets. | 我只是想拥有一个 和别人一样盛大的婚礼 |
[24:45] | And I fought fort. | 我为此做过很大的努力 |
[24:46] | I organized rallies, I…stood in the cold outside the statehouse. | 我组织示威运动 大冷天站在政府门外 |
[24:52] | I had some neanderthal throw hot coffee on me. | 有些人甚至冲我泼热咖啡 |
[24:54] | I fought for a wedding and waited. | 我等待他们批准我的婚礼 |
[24:59] | And they still said no. | 最后他们拒绝了 |
[25:02] | So when we got tired of waiting, and… | 我们没有耐心继续等了 |
[25:05] | Brady and I went to go sign the papers, I wanted it to be special. | Brady和我决定去领那个证 我想把过程弄得特别一点 |
[25:14] | He’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me, | 认识他是我生命中最美妙的事了 |
[25:18] | And I wanted it to feel like that. | 我想让他感受到我的爱 |
[25:21] | Not like some trip to the dmv. | 我不想弄得只是公事公办 |
[25:27] | I wanted it to be special. | 我想让这日子特别一些 |
[25:32] | And instead, I nearly killed him. | 结果我却差点害死他 |
[25:41] | Things don’t go the way you want ’em to. | 事情总是不尽如人意的 |
[25:45] | Ever. | 永远都是这样 |
[25:48] | Ever. | 永远都是这样 |
[25:54] | Come on. Let’s go see him. | 来吧 去看看他 |
[26:03] | You paged me, chief? | 你找我吗 主任 |
[26:05] | We found a cyst on henry’s pancreas that’s in danger of rupturing. | Henry的胰腺上有一个快要破掉的囊肿 |
[26:09] | Removing it means removing a large portion of his pancreas, | 要移除囊肿的话就 得移除他很大一部分的胰腺 |
[26:12] | Which would make henry a diabetic. | 他从此就会有糖尿病 |
[26:14] | We didn’t discuss that possibility with him. | 我们没跟他说过这个可能 |
[26:18] | – Okay. – Well, do you think that’s something he could live with? | – 我知道了 – 你觉得他能接受自己有糖尿病吗 |
[26:23] | – I don’t know. – Well, I hate to ask you on the spot, dr. Altman, | – 我不知道 – 我不想问你这种事 Altman医生 |
[26:27] | But technically, you are the wife. | 但是 你是他的太太 |
[26:29] | And you’re also his emergency contact person, so I am asking you, | 你也是他的紧急联络人 所以我必须问你 |
[26:33] | do you think he has the support system to manage a very tricky disease? | 你觉得这种麻烦的疾病 会让他有生命危险吗 |
[26:42] | – I don’t know. – Is there someone we could call? | – 我不知道 – 我们可以联系他的其他家属吗 |
[26:44] | – A next of kin? Anyone? – I-I don’t know. | – 他没有其他亲属吗 – 我 我不知道 |
[26:47] | You signed a marriage license, | 你已经与他结婚了 |
[26:48] | And you haven’t asked him the most basic questions on how he wants to live or die? | 而你却连他对生死的基本想法都不知道 |
[27:00] | Do I have your permission to act as I see fit? | 如果我按照我认为的最适合的 方法医治他 你同意吗 |
[27:04] | Yes. | 我同意 |
[27:09] | That’s all, dr. Altman. | 我知道了 Altman医生 |
[27:22] | – So…did you get my note? – Eli. | – 你收到我的情书了吗 |
[27:26] | I guesyou got my note. | 你肯定是收到了 |
[27:28] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[27:31] | I think you’re dirty is what I think. | 我觉得你很下流 |
[27:33] | You want to be dirty with me? | 你愿意跟我一起下流吗 |
[27:35] | Show me those on-call rooms tou doctors are always having sex in? | 带我去医生们经常在 里面做爱的值班室? |
[27:37] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[27:46] | If you change your mind… I get off in an hour. | 如果你改变主意了 一小时后我有空 |
[28:12] | I have a phd. | 我是个博士 |
[28:16] | Um… After college, I got a phd, | 大学以后我考了博士 |
[28:19] | And then I went to medical school, and I’m number one in my class. | 然后我去了医学院 我是班里第一名 |
[28:24] | I know you think I’m an idiot, but I’m not. | 我知道你觉得我是白痴 但是我不是 |
[28:27] | I-I’ve seen this stuff in textbooks. | 这些东西我在书上都看过 |
[28:30] | I-I’ve just n-never seen it up close before. | 但是我从没这么近的看过它们 |
[28:36] | Whatever. Think what you want of me. | 算了 随你怎么想 |
[28:40] | You want to not be an idiot? | 你知道怎么做不白痴吗 |
[28:43] | Back up your resident, no matter what. | 永远都和你的住院医生站在一边 |
[28:45] | Never undercut them in front of their boss. | 不要在他们的领导面前 让他们下不来台 |
[28:48] | And when a patient asks you for information you’re not allowed to give them, | 当病人向你询问病情 你不能告诉他们 |
[28:51] | Stall or say you don’t know. | 拖延或者说你不知道 |
[28:53] | Just wait long enough until the attending gets there. | 等着主治医生到来 |
[28:55] | The attending takes the lead. | 一切都要听主治医生的 |
[28:58] | And if you ever panic or feel faint in an o.R. again, | 如果你在手术室里觉得不适的话 |
[29:01] | Just… Stop thinking, there’s a body open the table in front of you. | 别有”我面前有个被切开的人”的想法 |
[29:06] | Just stop thinking and take a deep breath. | 什么都别想 深呼吸 |
[29:10] | It usually helps. | 这么做很管用 |
[29:13] | Wow. | |
[29:16] | Now I feel like an ass. | 我犯浑了 |
[29:19] | Just disregard my evaluation. | 我不该在评估上那么写你的 |
[29:23] | What evaluation? | 什么评估表 |
[29:27] | We turned in evaluations on you guys. | 我们要填一份关于你们的评估表 |
[29:32] | What did you say? | 你填了什么 |
[29:34] | Um… I might have used the word, uh, “heartless.” | 我…好像说了你很冷漠 |
[29:44] | Among others. There were… | 还有…. |
[29:56] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[29:57] | Okay. Lay it on me. | 好了 骂我吧 |
[29:59] | – Lay what on you? – The speech. | – 骂什么 – 你平时那一套 |
[30:02] | You know, “the chief is right and what you did was totally inappropriate” speech. | “主任说得没错 你的做法实在是欠考虑”之类 |
[30:06] | – Oh, uh, the speech. – Yeah. | – 我那一套 – 对 |
[30:09] | Um… | |
[30:13] | Okay, I not dating a nurse. We are not dating. | 好吧 我没有跟那个护士约会 我们没有约会 |
[30:17] | But we are having… Fun. | 但是我们在一起…很快乐 |
[30:22] | I mean, I-I look at him, and he’s…pretty. | 我…我觉得他很帅 |
[30:27] | But there’s no future. | 但是我们没有未来 |
[30:29] | He’s just–I mean, I-I would not have him to my house or introduce him to my child, | 他只是…我不会把他带回家 介绍给我的孩子 |
[30:34] | Because who knows what he would do. | 因为谁知道他能干出什么事来呢 |
[30:37] | He left a dirty note for me in a chart. | 他在病历里给我留了张下流情书 |
[30:40] | Now what if– what if the chief opened the chart and–and found the… | 如果主任打开了病历 发现那情书怎么办 |
[30:45] | It’s inappropriate. That’s what–that’s what he is. | 所以说他的行为很欠考虑 |
[30:47] | He is inappropriate. | 欠考虑! |
[30:51] | But I’m-a go with it. | 但是我愿意跟他在一起 |
[30:53] | Because, you know… Why not? | 因为 为什么不呢 |
[30:56] | That’s my attitude these days. | 这就是我最近的想法 |
[30:59] | Why the hell not? | 为什么他妈的不呢 |
[31:06] | A cadaver bone doesn’t have any bone growing cells or proteins in it, | 尸体的骨头没有任何 正在生长的细胞和蛋白质 |
[31:11] | Which is why we’re drilling holes in it. | 所以我们要在上面钻洞 |
[31:14] | Would you like to hold it? | 你愿意拿着看看吗 |
[31:16] | – What do you think you’re doing? – Teaching. | – 你在干什么 – 教学 |
[31:20] | Dr. Karev, do you really think it’s appropriate | Karev医生 难道你不觉得 让一个没有经验的人 |
[31:22] | for someone with so little experience to be handling these cadaver bones? | 碰触这些尸体的骨头是很不合适的吗 |
[31:26] | – Relax. – karev, kepner’s right. | – 放心吗 – karev, kepner说的没错 |
[31:29] | Your student’s allowed to observe. That’s all. | 你的学生只能观看而已 |
[31:32] | Stubborn, passive-aggressive, uh, I resent obligations. | 我顽固 消极攻击 不爱承担责任 |
[31:38] | Just tell me when I’m getting warm here. | 我现在比以前好些了吧 |
[31:39] | I choose her over you in the divorce. You know that, right? | 我是她闺蜜不是你哥们儿 你知道吧 |
[31:41] | Of course, of course. | 当然 当然 |
[31:42] | That’s because you two have been friends forever, and you and I are like siblings. | 你俩一直都是好朋友 你跟我只是像兄妹 |
[31:46] | We fight. We get on each other’s nerves. | 总打架 想让对方不痛快 |
[31:49] | But the point is, you’re like family to me, mark. | 但是 你确实是像我的家人一样 Mark |
[31:52] | I mean that. | 我是认真的 |
[31:55] | Patronizing. Add that to the list. | 傲慢 把这条也加上 |
[31:58] | Periosteal elevator, please. | 请把骨膜剥离器递给我 |
[32:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:13] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[32:16] | Ju– | |
[32:19] | Here. Have some water. | 喝点水吧 |
[32:25] | Good. | 好了 |
[32:32] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[32:33] | There was a large cyst on your pancreas. | 你的胰腺上长了一个大囊肿 |
[32:36] | When they got in there, it was necrotic and close to rupturing. | 做手术的时候囊肿已经 坏死并且快要破裂了 |
[32:42] | They called me to make a decision | 他们让我做个决定 |
[32:46] | because you listed me as your emergency contact person. | 因为你把我设定为你的紧急联系人 |
[32:53] | And what did you decide? | 你做了什么决定 |
[32:54] | They removed a large portion of your pancreas, | 我决定移除你的胰腺的一大部分 |
[32:58] | which means that you might be an insulin-dependant diabetic | 这样子 你可能一辈子都要有 |
[33:02] | for the rest of your life. | 胰岛素依赖型糖尿病了 |
[33:05] | It’s gonna be a very big adjustment for you. | 你得做出很多调整 |
[33:10] | I’m a man who has a green thumb for tumors. | 我因为肿瘤曾经手指都发绿了 |
[33:13] | I’m familiar with adjustments. | 我很会调整自己 |
[33:16] | I really am– I’m–I’m sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[33:20] | You’re also angry… | 你很生气吧… |
[33:23] | That I put you…as my emergency contact. | 因为我把你设为了紧急联系人 |
[33:30] | This was supposed to be about paperwork. | 我们的关系都只是书面上的 |
[33:33] | Life-and-death decisions wasn’t– | 让我做出这样重大的决定 |
[33:36] | It j–it wasn’t part of our deal. | 并不是我们的约定 |
[33:41] | I’m 42 years old. | 我今年42了 |
[33:48] | I lost my…Mom and dad four and… | 四年前我母亲去世 |
[33:54] | Five years ago, respectively. | 五年前父亲也走了 |
[33:57] | My sister lives in prague, | 我的妹妹住在布拉格 |
[33:58] | Which is a-a longer story than you want to hear. | 她的故事十分复杂 |
[34:03] | And when I talk to her, I tend to err on the side of, | 我跟她说话的内容大部分都是 |
[34:05] | “how are the kids?” and “everything here’s great,” | “你的孩子怎么样” “这里一切都好”之类的 |
[34:07] | Because… She’s broke, | 因为她破产了 |
[34:12] | And because my health thing is… | 而且我的身体… |
[34:17] | It’s exhausting. | 会拖累人 |
[34:20] | I used to have a best friend, | 我曾经有一个很好的朋友 |
[34:22] | But he married a woman who made sure that I knew that my health thing was exhausting. | 但他结婚了 他妻子很明确告诉我 我的病有多么拖累人 |
[34:26] | And because I kept maxing out my insurance policies, | 而且我对保险也很不了解 |
[34:29] | I had to switch jobs about nine times in the past five years, | 我在五年里换了九次工作 |
[34:32] | So I’ve always just been the ny in the cubicle by the bathroom | 我总是被安排在离厕所最近的隔间里 |
[34:35] | who takes a lot of… takes a lot of sick days. | 然后不停的请病假 |
[34:39] | That’s not a guy people make friends th. | 大家似乎都不愿意跟这样的人交朋友 |
[34:42] | It’s not my intention to make you feel sorry for me. | 我说这些不是想让你可怜我 |
[34:45] | It’s my intention to apologize and… | 我是想向你道歉 |
[34:49] | And to explain… that in this city… | 我想让你知道 在这个城市里 |
[34:55] | You’re the closest thing I have to a friend. | 你是我最紧密的人了 |
[34:59] | That’s why I put you down as my emergency contact. | 所以我才把你设为我的紧急联系人 |
[35:03] | Not because of the fake marriage, but… | 不是因为我们的假结婚 |
[35:07] | But because I consider you a friend. | |
[35:13] | * and at the end of the day when you’re lonely * | 而是因为我把你当成朋友 |
[35:18] | * after begging to be left alone * | |
[35:23] | * if you want you can make me your home * | |
[35:29] | * sing me * | |
[35:32] | I might be a diabetic? | 我可能会得糖尿病? |
[35:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:39] | That sucks. | 太糟了 |
[35:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:44] | * the best I can * | |
[35:52] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[35:53] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得如何 |
[35:56] | Ow. | |
[35:58] | Brady…I’m sorry. | Brady…对不起 |
[36:01] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[36:04] | – I just wanted it to be special. – Special. | – 我只想让今天特别 – 特别 |
[36:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:09] | You always do. Shut up. | 你总是这样 闭嘴 |
[36:12] | I have to say this before I fall asleep again. | 我得在我再睡着前告诉你 |
[36:15] | – Brady, shh. Please. – I forgive you. | – Brady 拜托了 – 我原谅你 |
[36:20] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[36:24] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[36:26] | So… Stop apologizing. | 所以 别再道歉了 |
[36:30] | And please…do not try to make it up to me, | 而且拜托 不要试图补偿我 |
[36:36] | ’cause you’ll kill me for sure. | 因为你一定会害死我的 |
[36:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:59] | He’s up, if you want to do a post-op assessment. | 他醒了 你可以做术后检查吗 |
[37:01] | Okay, thanks. Good night. | 好的 谢谢 晚安 |
[37:03] | How long does the post-op assessment take? | 术后检查需要多长时间 |
[37:05] | – Oh, kira. Why don’t you just go home? – No, it’s cool. | – Kira 你可以先回家了 – 不 没事 |
[37:07] | You’re obviously not interested in learning anything. | 你根本就不想学任何东西 |
[37:09] | I am. I totally am. Today was really interesting. | 我很想学 今天真的很有趣 |
[37:12] | Really? Because you had a very rare surgery today, | 真的吗 因为你刚刚目睹 了一个很稀有的手术 |
[37:15] | And you looked at your phone the whole, entire time. | 但是你却在整个 手术中都盯着你的手机 |
[37:17] | You had the opportunity to ask me any question you wanted, | 你有机会问我任何问题 |
[37:19] | And instead, you asked me abt my husband. | 可你竟然问了有关我丈夫的问题 |
[37:21] | You’ve been sneaking off and I saw the pregnancy tests in your locker. | 你偷偷溜走了好多次 而且我看到了你更衣柜里的测孕棒 |
[37:25] | So me asking about your husband? | 所以我问你丈夫的事 |
[37:28] | I was just trying to get on your good side. | 只是想让你心情好一点 |
[37:33] | Whatever. | 随你便了 |
[37:36] | Oh, you’re kidding. They were evaluating us? | 你在开玩笑吧 他们在评估我们? |
[37:38] | Don’t worry. No one will read them. | 别担心 没人会看的 |
[37:40] | They’ll just filed away in a room next to the morgue. | 他们只会把它整理起来然后 放到太平间旁边的房间里 |
[37:46] | “dr. Yang…lacked patience and basic compassion.” | “Yang医生 缺乏耐心和最基本的热情” |
[37:53] | Dr. Kepner–“unwilling to delegate.” | “Kepner医生 不愿意传授知识” |
[37:57] | – “dr. Avery placed his own learning opportunities before my own.” – I… | “Avery医生把自己的学习机会看得比教我重要” |
[38:03] | And dr. Grey…”seemed to have a lot going on personally today.” | 还有Grey医生 “今天似乎有很多私人事务” |
[38:08] | The only one of you who emed to actually teach today was dr. Karev. | 今天唯一一个真心教导别人的就是Karev医生 |
[38:14] | The rest of you failed…big-time. | 其他人全都不及格 超低分 |
[38:23] | I hate that guy. | 我恨他 |
[38:40] | I don’t know. Okay? | 我不知道 |
[38:42] | I don’t–I don’t know what my worst faults are. | 我不知道我最大的缺点是什么 |
[38:43] | I mean, I try not to think about them. I’m not proud of that. | 我试图不去想它们 虽然我不以它们为傲 |
[38:45] | So just tell me… | 所以告诉我… |
[38:47] | what the hell do I have to cop to to–to make her give me another chance? | 我到底应该怎么做 才能让她再给我一次机会 |
[38:52] | You bail. | 坦白 |
[38:54] | When things get hard, you bail. | 在闹矛盾的时候 坦白是最重要的 |
[39:05] | “unwilling to delegate”? | “不愿意传授知识”? |
[39:07] | I am a great delegator. | 我最愿意教授别人了 |
[39:08] | It’s the key to why I’m so organized. | 所以我才会这么有条理 |
[39:11] | Oh, hi. Uh… Just wanted to get some water. | |
[39:15] | Well, the glasses are in that cabinet. | 杯子在橱柜里 |
[39:18] | * summer sent a runner for the feeling that I lost today * | |
[39:25] | * you must be somewhere * | |
[39:29] | * you must be loving your life in the rain * | |
[39:32] | * you must be somewhere in london * | |
[39:37] | * walking abbey lane * | |
[39:41] | * famous angels * | |
[39:43] | Hey. | |
[39:46] | So how’d you do today? | 你今天怎么样 |
[39:49] | – Mm. Med student screwed me. – Mm-hmm. | |
[39:53] | But I did pretty good. | 但是我表现挺好的 |
[39:54] | – Mm. Want some dinner? – Mm-hmm. | 要吃点晚饭吗 |
[40:00] | * I don’t even think to make corrections * | |
[40:03] | – so I peed on ten sticks today. – Ten? | – 我今天尿了十次验孕棒 – 十次? |
[40:07] | And I stole them from the clinic because they’re $15 at the store. | 验孕棒是我从门诊偷的 因为外面卖15块钱 |
[40:10] | So you’re a thief. Is that what you’re telling me? | 所以你当贼了? |
[40:12] | A barren thief | 我快要得偏执症了 |
[40:16] | Look… It takes time, getting pregnant. | 听着…怀孕也是要花时间的 |
[40:20] | Not for some people. Some people hit it on the first try. | 有些人就不用 有人初夜之后就立马怀孕了 |
[40:23] | Well, those people are overachievers. | 有些人天生就比较优秀 |
[40:24] | I am an overachiever. That’s the whole thing. | 可我天生就是优秀的 所以我郁闷 |
[40:27] | I spent my whole day peeing on sticks and not teaching my med student, | 我今天一整天都在尿尿 根本没空教导医学院新生 |
[40:30] | So I’m getting my ass kicked in this race for chief resident | 所以我在竞争总住院医生的战斗中落后了 |
[40:32] | So I’m not overachieving atnything. | 所以我今天在任何方面都没有成就 |
[40:36] | I used to be hard-core. | 我从来都是牛人的 |
[40:38] | Now I’m soft-core. | 现在变成软蛋了 |
[40:41] | What… Did we just start talking about porn? | 什么…你是在跟我谈论A片吗 |
[40:44] | stop it. I’m upset. | 别开玩笑了 我很难过 |
[40:45] | You’re just upset because we haven’t made a baby. | 你难过是因为我们没能造人成功 |
[40:47] | And I say, practice makes perfect. | 我说过的 要实践才能成功 |
[41:00] | I bail. Okay? | 我坦白 好吗 |
[41:03] | When things get hard, I-I walk away, | 当我遇到苦难的时候 我会想要逃避 |
[41:05] | And maybe it’s because I grew up an army brat. | 可能是因为我是军人家庭出身 |
[41:07] | We moved every 18 months. Maybe I never learned to commit. | 我们每18个月就搬一次家 所以我从来没学会承诺 |
[41:12] | Bui’m here now, and I’m staying, | 但是我回来了 我准备留下 |
[41:15] | Because I’m gonna fight to make sure | 因为我想让你知道 |
[41:16] | That you know that I’m committed to this thing. | 我要对你承诺 |
[41:19] | Now I-I’m not perfect, but neither are you. | 我们都不完美 |
[41:22] | And you–you want to talk about faults? | 而且 要说缺点的话 |
[41:23] | How about not being able to forgive? | 无法原谅别人算不算? |
[41:28] | At some point, you’re gonna have to forgive me. | 你总有一天会原谅我的 |
[41:31] | And it may as well be now, | 所以你还不如现在就原谅我 |
[41:32] | Because I am ilove with you, calliope, and you are in love with me. | 因为我爱你Calliope 就像你爱我一样 |
[41:38] | And all I’m asking for is one more chance. | 我只是要一个机会 |
[41:41] | It’s all anybody wants, right, | 这是所有人都想要的 对吧 |
[41:43] | Clean slate…a new beginning? | 一张白纸 崭新开始? |
[41:46] | You want another chance? | 你想要一个机会? |
[41:48] | Yes. More than anything, I want another chance. | 是的 我现在最想要的就是 重新开始的机会 |
[41:51] | Like that’s gonna be any easier. | 但是重新开始也并不容易 |
[41:54] | Ask the guy pushing the boulder up the hill. | 就像把石头推上山一样 |
[41:56] | Nothing’s easy about starting over. | 开始总是最艰难的 |
[41:59] | Today I found out that I pregnant with mark’s baby. | 我今天发现 我怀上了Mark的孩子 |
[42:09] | How about now? | 你还想要重新开始吗 |
[42:13] | Nothing at all. | 难上难 |