时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You work,You study,you prepare… | 辛勤工作 努力学习 积极准备 |
[00:06] | Months and years leading to one day… | 长年累月的努力全都只为了 |
[00:10] | The day when you step up. | 上手术台的那一天 |
[00:12] | Okay,let’s get started. | 好啦 咱开始吧 |
[00:14] | Yeah,let’s do it. Got a lot of standing around to do today. | 好啊 开始吧 今儿可以有大闲啦 |
[00:18] | He’s right,people. | 他说得没错 众位 |
[00:19] | Starting today,fifth-year residents Rotate in as lead surgeons. | 从今天开始 第五年住院医师轮换做主刀 |
[00:22] | We’ve alerted the morgue. | 我们已经给太平间打了预防针了 |
[00:24] | On that day,you have to be ready for anything. | 到那一天 你必须准备万全 |
[00:26] | Attendings,you will observe and stay silent. | 作为上级医师 你们只需观察 噤声 |
[00:29] | Offer help only when you absolutely have to. | 在必要时才出手相助 |
[00:32] | Yeah,before you help them swim,Let ’em sink a little. | 出手前 让他们先呛几口脏水吧 |
[00:35] | But there’s one thing you can never quite prepare for… | 但有一件事 你永远准备不来… |
[00:37] | The next order of business– Effective 9:00 a.m. this morning, | 另一件事 今天早上九时已正式生效 |
[00:41] | I have resigned as chief of surgery Of seattle grace mercy west hospital. | 我已辞去西雅图仁爱医院主任一职 |
[00:45] | I will stay on the surgical staff. | 我还会留任外科医师一职 |
[00:48] | I will turn this meeting over to the new chief of surgery,Dr. Owen hunt. | 但将主任一职移交给Owen Hunt医师 |
[00:52] | The day when you step down. | 你的隐退之时 |
[00:56] | Thanks,dr. Webber. | 多谢 Webber医师 |
[00:57] | I know this comes as a surprise to all of you,too. | 我知道诸位都很惊讶 |
[00:59] | And i appreciate,over the next couple of days,Your help and your patience. | 我希望各位在今后的日子里 给予我帮助和耐心 |
[01:03] | Um,so now i have your call schedules,But i can have them dist– | 我已经排好轮值班表了 但我可以… |
[01:07] | Wait. What happened? | 等下 怎么回事? |
[01:09] | Why did it happen? | 为什么会这样? |
[01:10] | Is this the board? Are they forcing you to step down? | 是董事会吗? 他们逼你退位吗? |
[01:16] | Hunt. You’re the new chief of surgery. Nice. | Hunt 你是新主任啦 太棒了 |
[01:33] | Hey. What’s going on? Anything new on zola? | 嗨 怎么啦? Zola怎么啦? |
[01:35] | Oh,no. We were supposed to hear yesterday, | 唉 别提了 昨天就该有消息了 |
[01:37] | And then yesterday,they said today,So is it up yet? | 昨天又推今天 定下来了吗? |
[01:38] | Oh,don’t know. You okay? | 还不知道啊 你还好吧? |
[01:40] | I have no choice. I’m clipping my first aneurysm today. | 我别无选择啊 今天我要主刀主动脉咯 |
[01:43] | Well,i’ve got a valve replacement. My valve replacement. | 我有台瓣膜置换术 自己主刀哟亲 |
[01:47] | Altman just has to shut up and watch. I hope i get a good o.r. | Altman只能闭嘴给我看着 希望轮到个好点的手术室 |
[01:50] | – Is it up yet? – Not yet. | – 有决定了嘛? – 还没 |
[01:52] | Hey,you heard about zola? | Zola那儿怎么说? |
[01:53] | I haven’t heard anything. | 也还没消息 |
[01:54] | And she’s clipping her first aneurysm. | 她要做第一个动脉瘤了 |
[01:56] | Are you sure you don’t want to start With something simpler? | 你不想从简单点的开始吗? |
[01:57] | Yeah,like juggling chain saws? | 一来就上这么危险的手术啊 |
[01:59] | Oh,thanks. That’s helping. | 多谢啦 好安慰哟 |
[02:01] | – Hey,is it up yet? – Is it up yet? | – 决定了吗 – 定了吗 |
[02:02] | It’s going up now. | 来了 |
[02:04] | – Hey,you heard anything? – Haven’t heard anything. | – 有消息了吗? – 还没呢 |
[02:06] | How are you even here? | 你在这儿干嘛? |
[02:07] | Well,there’s nothing i can do,and i have to do something,So i might as well do this. | 我也没什么好做的 总要找点事做吧 还不如来这儿 |
[02:11] | It’s up. | 出来了 |
[02:15] | O.r. 3. yes! I love o.r. 3. | 3号手术室 姐喜欢 |
[02:20] | – Wait. Bowel resection? – I thought you had a peds case. | – 等下 肠切除? – 我还以为你做儿科手术 |
[02:22] | – I switched last minute. – You can’t just switch. | – 我最后一刻改变主意了 – 你怎么能随便变呢 |
[02:25] | Oh,plastics. I thought you were the gunther. | 哦 整容科 上次Gunther竞赛你不是赢了么 |
[02:28] | Wasting all your capital on boob jobs,huh? | 就这么全耗在隆胸上啦? |
[02:29] | It’s a cleft lip. I’m changing a kid’s life today. | 哥今儿要做兔唇修复 改变人生的哟亲 |
[02:32] | Look at kepner,she’s fixing a bum knee.Way to shoot for the stars,kid. | Kepner今天要做膝盖手术 超无聊 |
[02:36] | Okay,guys. Uh,you also start teaching skills labs today. | 好啦 大伙儿 今天要开始去技能培训中心上课 |
[02:39] | I made up a schedule for the month. It’s up on the board in my office. | 我做了张本月轮班表 挂在我办公室里了 |
[02:43] | In your what? | 在啥里? |
[02:49] | When did we get this? | 我们还有这玩意儿啊? |
[02:50] | Uh,we didn’t. It’s for the chief resident,actually. | 你们木有 是为住院总准备的 |
[02:53] | This is good. I can sleep on this. | 这个好 能给我睡 |
[02:55] | Yeah,i got that on craigslist. It’s–it’s mine. | 啊 这是我在58同城淘的 是我的 |
[02:58] | We got a fridge? | 还有个冰箱? |
[03:02] | Okay,guys. | 好啦 大伙儿 |
[03:03] | Uh,why is my name on this? | 姐的名字怎么在上头? |
[03:04] | These are this month’s intern skills labs. | 这是本月实习生技能培训中心轮班表 |
[03:06] | Each of you has been given one skills lab to teach. | 你们各去轮流去上课 |
[03:08] | No,i can’t teach today. I’m on a mitral valve. | 我今儿没空 我要做二尖瓣替换术 |
[03:10] | Okay,well,then just switch with one of these guys. | 那好 你就跟他们谁换换吧 |
[03:13] | – Aneurysm. – Bowel resection. | – 动脉瘤 – 肠切除 |
[03:13] | – I got a baby’s face. – Guys,come on. | – 兔唇 – 拜托 |
[03:15] | I-i-i-i divided these up fairly. | 我公平分配的唉 |
[03:17] | You come on. Every surgery we do this year Could end up on the oral boards. | 你省省 今年我们做的手术 可是关乎我们的声誉 |
[03:20] | And they love picking the crappy outcomes. | 如果手术疗效不好 肯定会被口水淹没 |
[03:22] | This could affect which fellowship i get. | 还关乎到我能进哪个科啊 |
[03:24] | I mean,it’s not just life or death,april. Now it’s our careers. | 已经不再关乎生死那么简单了April 是关乎我们的事业啊 |
[03:28] | Okay,how’s this? | 这样办吧 |
[03:29] | Whoever has the worst outcome today Teaches all the skills labs for the whole month. | 今天谁的手术疗效最差 就要去培训中心上课一个月 |
[03:33] | – That’s good. – I’m in. | – 不错 – 同意 |
[03:34] | That’s terrible. | 怎么能这样 |
[03:35] | – You guys get this email? – You know,that’s disgusting. | – 你们收到邮件了吗? – 你们怎么这样没下限 |
[03:37] | No,no,no. There will be no wagering on patient outcomes. That–that–that’s an order. | 怎么可以拿病人的手术疗效作赌注 |
[03:42] | So you’re out,then? | 那你不参加咯? |
[03:43] | You know,okay,just– everyone out of my office. | 你们都给我出去啦 |
[03:45] | Webber resigned. | Webber请辞了 |
[03:48] | He’s no longer chief of surgery. | 他不再是主任了 |
[03:51] | Dr. Owen hunt is now chief of surgery. | Owen Hunt现在是新主任了 |
[03:56] | What? | 什么 |
[04:06] | That the alzheimer’s trial? Heard from the fda? | 早老性痴呆试验那事 药监局有消息了吗 |
[04:10] | I’m sending it to phoenix. | 我正要把相关资料寄去凤凰城 |
[04:11] | Carl baumann is taking over. I’m blacklisted. | Carl Baumann在接手 我上黑名单了 |
[04:14] | I may never do another clinical trial ever again. | 我可能以后再也不能做临床试验了 |
[04:16] | Yeah,i’ve been blacklisted,too. | 我也上过黑名单 |
[04:19] | And now you’re gonna let them fire you? | 现在你就甘心让他们炒了你? |
[04:21] | I fired myself. | 我自愿退位的 |
[04:24] | It’s one thing,taking the blame for meredith And losing the trial, | 为Meredith顶罪 放弃临床试验是一回事 |
[04:27] | but… Why are you doing this to yourself? | 但你为何要这样对自己? |
[04:29] | You know,i came to ask if you heard anything About your little girl? | 我是来问你女儿的事情的 |
[04:33] | No,i have not. | 还没消息 |
[04:36] | This isn’t right. | 你不应该这么做 |
[04:38] | Hope you hear soon. | 愿你尽早得到消息 |
[04:42] | How does he not tell me he’s chief of surgery? | 他怎么能不告诉我这事儿呢 |
[04:44] | – Well,is it because you… – Didn’t have his baby? | – 那是因为你… – 打掉了他的孩子 |
[04:47] | I mean,has he said anything? | 他什么都没说吗 |
[04:49] | No. We haven’t talked about it. | 没 我们还没谈过 |
[04:52] | – At all? – Is that bad? That’s bad,right? | – 还没谈吗 – 这样不好 不好吧 |
[04:54] | Well,i mean,it’s just– | 我是说 是有点儿 |
[04:55] | – Oh,hey. Uh,i-is it true?- Yeah. | – 嘿 是真的吗 – 是的 |
[04:59] | Oh,my god. When did– | 天哪 什么时候的事 |
[05:01] | Well,uh,webber talked to me last night,but– | Webber昨晚和我谈过 但是 |
[05:03] | I was gonna tell you,but you were already asleep, | 我本来想和你说的 但是你已经睡了 |
[05:05] | And then this morning,you had already gone– | 早上想说的时候 你已经走了 |
[05:06] | Oh,yeah. Um,m-my mitral valve. | 是啊 我有个换瓣手术 |
[05:08] | Right. Right. Right,sorry. Sorry. Good luck. | 对对 对不起 祝你好运 |
[05:13] | No! No. Oh,god,you– You,you’re the.Uh,w– Uh,this is great. We should celebrate. | 神啊 你升主任了 我们得庆祝庆祝 |
[05:19] | Uh,i guess so,yeah. | 是该庆祝一下 |
[05:23] | Dinner? | 晚上一起吃饭 |
[05:24] | Oh,my surgery. Mitral valve takes,like,a minimum of seven hours. | 我要上手术 换瓣至少得7个小时 |
[05:27] | Oh. Sometime. Okay? | 改天吧 好吗 |
[05:31] | – I gotta… – Oh,congratulations. | – 我得… – 恭喜你啦 |
[05:32] | – Thanks. – Congratu…Congratulations. | – 谢谢 – 恭喜恭喜 |
[05:38] | Yeah,that was bad. | 尴里个尬 |
[05:43] | Hey. I need an intern to assist on my bowel resection. | 我要个实习生跟我上肠切除手术 |
[05:46] | Well,everyone’s booked,so good luck finding someone. | 都订出去了 你自求多福吧 |
[05:49] | Isn’t that your job? | 那不是你分内工作吗? |
[05:50] | No,my job is making the schedule That you screwed up. | 不是 我的工作是整理好你们打乱的时间表 |
[05:54] | karev.i just saw that you turned down my 3 month old’s Esophageal atresia surgery for webber’s, | Karev 我刚听说你推掉了儿科的 食管闭锁手术 而跟了Webber |
[06:04] | I’m–i’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:07] | I was trying to say webber’s bowel resection,But then i fell asleep. | 我本想说Webber的肠切除手术 后来我睡着了 |
[06:10] | I just thought i could use More practice with bowel resections. | 我想多练练肠切除 |
[06:13] | No,you’re trying to pad your boards with good outcomes,So you went for the easy “a.” | 部队 你是想做个容易成功的手术 |
[06:16] | You keep that up,and you’re gonna lowball yourself Out of the fellowship. | 你再继续这样 定科可就没得选了 |
[06:20] | Is that what you’re doing? | 你就是为这个吗 |
[06:22] | Or is this about winning that stupid bet? | 还是为了赢那个赌局 |
[06:24] | Just find me an intern. | 快给我找个实习生 |
[06:25] | Karev,you ready for your surgery? | Karev 你准备好进手术室了吗? |
[06:27] | Uh,i think so,sir. Kepner’s having a little trouble getting it staffed. | 是的 Kepner还没安排好我的助手 |
[06:31] | What’s the problem? I’ve been treating sam kenton for years. | 怎么回事 Sam Kenton是我老病人了 |
[06:33] | I don’t want to have to postpone him. | 我不想退后他的手术 |
[06:34] | Uh,no,sir. No,sir. I will find someone to assist. | 没有的事 我会立刻找人的 |
[06:36] | I’ll get it covered,Even if i have to do it myself. | 我会搞定的 实在不行我自己顶上 |
[06:39] | Well,great. | 很好 |
[06:41] | Great. | 很好 |
[06:44] | So if rob’s out of surgery,Then i’ll pick him up from school, | 如果Rob手术能做完 我去学校接他 |
[06:47] | But if not,then i’ll text you,And you can drop him at kathy’s. | 如果没完 我就发短信给你 你把他送到Kathy家就行 |
[06:50] | Yeah,thanks so much. Okay,bye. | 非常感谢 好的 再见 |
[06:53] | Sorry,i just… Have to make sure we got the kids squared away. | 抱歉 我必须先安排好孩子 |
[06:55] | – I totally understand. – You have kids? | – 我能理解 – 你有孩子吗? |
[06:58] | Uh,let’s get back to your surgery. | 谈手术的事吧 |
[07:00] | So i will locate the aneurysm,Which is the bulge in the wall of your artery. | 我会定位动脉瘤 也就是血管壁上的凸出部分 |
[07:04] | And then i will take a steel clip,Which is like a tiny clothespin, | 然后我会拿一个钢夹子 就像小号晾衣夹那种 |
[07:08] | And i’m gonna place it across the neck of the aneurysm. | 把它夹在动脉瘤的颈部 |
[07:11] | And that will stop the blood supply. | 截断对它的血液供给 |
[07:12] | That way,we don’t have to worry about a rupture. | 这样子就可以避免动脉瘤破裂了 |
[07:14] | How do you know if you fixed it? | 你怎么知道成功与否呢? |
[07:15] | Well,we do what we call a matador move. | 就像斗牛表演那样 |
[07:17] | I’ll take a needle,and i poke the dome of the aneurysm. | 我会拿一根针 刺动脉瘤的顶部 |
[07:21] | And if we see a tiny amount of blood,Then we know it was successful. | 如果只出了很少量的血 证明成功了 |
[07:24] | And if it wasn’t successful,it bursts. | 如果失败了 就会马上破裂 |
[07:27] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[07:29] | And i die. | 然后我会死 |
[07:30] | Not if i get it clipped. | 夹子夹住了就不会 |
[07:32] | And what’s your success rate? How many have you done? | 那你的成功率是多少? 你做过这种手术几次? |
[07:38] | This will be my first. | 这将是我的第一次 |
[07:45] | I sort of wish you lied about that. | 我宁可你骗我一下 |
[07:48] | Yeah,well,after today,Her success rate will be 100%. | 今天以后 她的成功率就是百分之百了 |
[07:51] | Dr. Grey is the best we have,And i’ll be there the whole time. | Grey医生是名优秀的一声 而且我会全程监看 |
[07:54] | Do you have any other questions? | 还有别的问题吗? |
[07:55] | – No. – No,thanks. | – 没有了 – 没有了 谢谢 |
[07:58] | Try and rest easy. I’ll see you after. | 放心好好休息吧 手术后见 |
[08:06] | Thank you for that. | 刚才谢谢你 |
[08:09] | Have you heard anything from the social worker? | 社工有消息来吗 |
[08:11] | – No. Have you? – No. | – 没有 你有吗 – 没有 |
[08:13] | I’m worried,if we haven’t heard back by now,That it’s not gonna go our way. | 我很担心 如果现在还没有回音 我们是不是没戏了 |
[08:16] | – Well,i’ll call again. – No,don’t. We’ve called too much. | – 我再打个电话 – 不 别打 我们催得太紧了 |
[08:19] | – Derek. – Yes. | – 嗯 |
[08:21] | What if we don’t get zola back? I mean,what happens to us? | 如果Zola回不来怎么办? 我们之间怎么办? |
[08:24] | What do you want to do? Do you want to stay together? | 你想怎么做? 你还想和我在一起吗? |
[08:27] | We have a surgery. | 我们还要上手术 |
[08:29] | Let’s just focus on that. | 专心工作吧 |
[08:49] | You. | 你来 |
[08:50] | Ruth bennet,50,mitral valve replacement patient,Complained overnight of stomach pains. | Ruth Bennet 50岁 需要做二尖瓣置换 诉有持续性腹部疼痛 |
[08:54] | These stomach pains,what did you do? You. | 腹痛应该怎么处理 你来 |
[08:57] | We tested her cardiac enzymes,ran an echo. Both were normal. | 心肌酶和彩超 均正常 |
[09:00] | Did anyone touch her stomach? | 有人做了腹部触诊了么 |
[09:10] | No one touched the patient? Are you guys the slow class? | 触诊都没有做 你们是弱智么 |
[09:13] | Palpating the patient’s abdomen is first,Before tests or labs. | 再做检查之前 触诊病人的腹部是第一步骤 |
[09:17] | Basics,people. Fundamentals. | 基础啊 同学们 最基本的 |
[09:19] | I’m all about not skipping steps. | 我就从来都是按部就班 |
[09:24] | Oh,sorry. Does it hurt more or less when i take my hand away? | 把手拿开的时候疼痛加重还是减轻了 |
[09:27] | M-more. | 更疼了 |
[09:29] | See? Basics. You should be doing this in your sleep. | 基础 你做梦时候也得练基本功 |
[09:32] | Take,uh,mrs. Bennet for a triple-contrast c.t.Try not to get lost. | 带Bennet太太做个三重对照CT 别迷路了 |
[09:41] | He just seems so little. | 他这么小 |
[09:43] | I mean,i thought it could wait. | 我还以为可以等等 |
[09:45] | I understand,but i assure you that now Is the right time. | 我理解 现在的时机正好 |
[09:49] | By fixing those muscles early,His maxilla,his whole upper jaw, | 早点做手术的话 |
[09:53] | Will have a real shot at forming properly. | 上颚会长得更加好 |
[09:57] | But he’ll have a scar? | 会留疤吗? |
[09:58] | Well,i’m gonna do what’s called a straight-line repair. | 我会做直线修复术 |
[10:01] | So that’ll leave a little scar,which i’ll hide Right in the contour of his lip right here. | 会留下一点小疤 但是疤痕会隐匿在人中这里 |
[10:05] | And then over time,it’ll fade altogether. | 要不了多久 就会不见的 |
[10:09] | Shouldn’t even be noticeable. | 应该是看不出来的 |
[10:10] | Then he’ll look even more handsome Than he does right now,if that’s possible. | 那时候他就会比现在还帅 |
[10:14] | He is a pretty handsome guy,Isn’t he? | 他是个小帅哥 |
[10:17] | He certainly is. Yes,you are. | 他绝对是小帅哥 是啊 你是 |
[10:19] | You want to wait here with your mama While i go get you all set up? | 我要去准备一下 你和妈妈在这里等一下好吗 |
[10:22] | Yeah? I’ll come back this afternoon,all right,buddy? | 我今天下午再过来 小家伙 |
[10:26] | Thank you,dr. Avery. | 谢谢你 Avery医生 |
[10:28] | My pleasure. He’ll do great. | 别客气 他会没事的 |
[10:34] | Excellent. You couldn’t have been clearer, | 非常好 你的叙述很清晰 |
[10:36] | You answered her questions,You eased her fears. | 你回答了她的问题 缓解了她的恐惧 |
[10:38] | Thanks. That’s,um– | 谢谢 那不过是… |
[10:39] | Mark sloan’s gonna do the surgery,though. | 不过我还是要让Mark Sloan做手术 |
[10:42] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[10:43] | It’s not you. You’re great. You’re the gunther. | 不是你的问题 你很棒 你赢Gunther竞赛 |
[10:46] | But you’re planning a straight-line repair,And i’d rather the kid get a millard rotation | 你要做直线修复术 我觉得应该用Millard法 |
[10:49] | So that we don’t risk the lip shortening over time. | 那样的话 今后不会存在唇缩短的危险 |
[10:51] | But i was actually– | 但我其实… |
[10:52] | for the kid’s sake,I-i gotta have sloan do it.He’s–he’s an artist. | 我是为孩子考虑的 让Sloan来做手术 他就是个艺术家 |
[10:55] | Dr. Robbins,uh,It’s my procedure. | Robbins医生 这是我的手术 |
[10:59] | I’m sorry,avery. Just not this time. | 对不起 Avery 这次不行 |
[11:05] | Uh,this is sam kenton,55. | 这位是Sam Kenton 55岁 |
[11:07] | He’s here for a bowel resection Due to chronic mesenteric ischemia. | 由于罹患慢性肠系膜缺血 他需要做肠切除手术 |
[11:11] | This is sam’s third surgery with us. | 这是Sam第三次在这里做手术了 |
[11:14] | Third time’s the charm. | 事不过三 |
[11:15] | And this is sam’s son jason. | 这位是Sam的儿子Jason |
[11:17] | Jason should be in school Instead of here,playing nursemaid. | Jason应该在学校里上学 而不是在这里给我当保姆 |
[11:20] | It’s one semester. Think how much money i’m saving you. | 就一个学期而已 想想我给你省了多少钱啊 |
[11:22] | Well,i’m worried,you’re not getting any smarter. | 我只是担心你会变得越来越笨 |
[11:24] | Kid’s not very smart. | 这孩子不是很聪明 |
[11:26] | Wonder where i get that from. | 你说这是遗传谁呢 |
[11:29] | Did he just call me stupid? | 他刚才是不是说我笨? |
[11:30] | I think he did. Sam’s been dr. Webber’s patient since– | 应该是的 Sam是Webber医生的老病人了 |
[11:33] | Kepner,just give me the bullet,okay? | Kepner 赶紧说病情吧 |
[11:40] | Sam kenton,55,Presents with chronic mesenteric ischemia. | Sam kenton 55岁 现患慢性肠系膜缺血 |
[11:44] | Um,nonresponsive to revascularization. | 做了血管重建术后未见好转 |
[11:47] | Scheduled for an exploratory laparotomy And possible bowel resection. | 需行腹部探查术 并有可能需切除肠管 |
[11:54] | Oh,it’s so sad. I mean,how many years was he chief for? | 这也太可悲了 他当了多少年主任了 |
[11:56] | 11. | 11年了 |
[11:57] | I mean,are we supposed to all pretend We don’t know what really happened? | 我们都要假装不知道是怎么回事吗 |
[12:00] | Oh,why did he cover for her? I mean,what’s his deal with her? | 他为什么要替她背黑锅 他们之间到底怎么回事 |
[12:04] | – Hi. – Good morning,ladies. | – 嗨 – 早上好啊 美女们 |
[12:11] | Uh,uh,so what’s the system here? Does everybody have a spot or– | 你们这里有什么规定吗 是每个人都有固定位置还是… |
[12:14] | – Oh,anywhere is fine. – Oh,all right,then. | – 放哪都行 – 好的 |
[12:18] | Right… Here. And i will see you this afternoon. | 那好…就这里吧 我今天下午再来见你 |
[12:23] | You all have an excellent day. | 祝你们今天过得愉快 |
[12:25] | – You,too. – Already am. | – 你也是 – 我已经很愉快了 |
[12:31] | – I mean,he’s trying so hard. – He talked to his sandwich. | – 他也太装了 – 他对着三明治说话 |
[12:40] | Uh,doctor–uh,sorry. Chief. | 医生 对不起 主任 |
[12:41] | Um,larry jennings sent you this bottle of scotch To say congratulations. | Larry Jennings送了你这瓶威士忌 以表示祝贺 |
[12:44] | Oh. Thanks. Just,uh,put it somewhere. | 谢谢 你先放着吧 |
[12:46] | Okay. Uh,and,dr. Torres,I need to push my meniscus repair to tomorrow. | 好的 还有Torres医生 我的半月板修复术要推到明天了 |
[12:49] | I have to teach a skills lab. | 我要去技能培训中心上课 |
[12:51] | A skills lab over a surgery? | 上课比手术重要么 |
[12:52] | Yeah,and then i have to assist karev…. Uh… On a bowel resection. | 恩 另外我还要给Karev做助手 做肠切除术 |
[12:55] | You should be delegating that stuff. | 你应该派别人去干 |
[12:56] | I tried,but no one would cover it. | 我试了 可是没人愿意去 |
[12:58] | Don’t try,kepner. Just order them. | 别试 Kepner 你就命令他们去干 |
[13:00] | Leadership isn’t about making friends. | 做领导不是为了交朋友的 |
[13:02] | Oh,well,then i’m doing it right. | 那是 我目前就木有朋友 |
[13:05] | That was nice. Very chief-y. | 挺不错啊 很有领导风范 |
[13:08] | Dr. Hunt. May i have my call schedule,please? | Hunt医生 能把值班安排表给我吗 |
[13:11] | – Sorry? – My call schedule, | – 什么 – 我的值班安排表 |
[13:12] | Which i usually get at the staff meeting,but i didn’t, | 平时在员工会议上就给我了 可是我现在还是没拿到 |
[13:15] | Because you said you would distribute them,But you haven’t,so i had to come find you, | 你说你会发下去的 可是你没有 所以我就不得不过来找你 |
[13:18] | And you’re not very easy to find,Not unlike my call schedule. | 你很不好找啊 排班表也木有找到 |
[13:22] | So may i have my call schedule,please? | 所以说 能把值班安排表给我吗 |
[13:25] | J–of course. I–just as soon as– | 当然可以 我…尽快… |
[13:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:30] | That was way less chief-y there. | 一点领导风范都没有了 |
[13:32] | Okay. What did i do? | 我怎么得罪她了? |
[13:34] | Oh,nothing. Nothing. She was webber’s right-hand man. | 没事 没事 她是Webber的左膀右臂 |
[13:36] | She’d hate anyone in your position. | 只是不喜欢别人当了主任 |
[13:39] | Yeah,I know it’s not about making friends,But you really want bailey as your enemy? | 我知道当领导不是为了交朋友 可你真的想与Bailey为敌吗 |
[13:51] | I was right. Ruth bennet’s scans show appendicitis. | 果然啊 Ruth Bennet结果显示她有阑尾炎 |
[13:53] | The morons missed it. I’m turfing her To general surgery for an appendectomy. | 那群白痴没看出来 我要把她送到普外科去做阑尾切除术 |
[13:58] | Why don’t you do the appy? | 你为什么不自己做呢 |
[14:01] | Where do i start? | 我该怎么说呢 |
[14:02] | Because it’s general surgery,and i’m on cardio. | 因为那是普外科的事 我是心胸外科的 |
[14:04] | Because it’s first-year surgery,and i’m a fifth year. Because– | 再说那是新人该做的手术 我已经第五年了 |
[14:07] | You know what? This is great. | 这实在是太好了 |
[14:09] | I mean,ruth has a heart condition,And we have to monitor her anyway. | Ruth有心脏病 反正我们也要时刻监测她 |
[14:11] | And because of her c.o.p.d.,she has to have an open appy, | 因为她患有慢性阻塞性肺疾病 切阑尾必须开腹做 |
[14:14] | And we don’t want some moron doing it. | 咱们不让那群白痴去做 |
[14:16] | And you get a procedure. | 你也能上手术了 |
[14:18] | It’s a very basic procedure. | 这手术太简单了 |
[14:21] | But you love the basics. And you’re all about the fundamentals. | 你喜欢基础的东西 你最喜欢基础的东西了 |
[14:29] | Can i ask you something,Um,just about his recovery,Specifically the,like,bathroom part? | 能问你件事吗 关于他术后恢复的事情 主要是上厕所的问题 |
[14:41] | Will i need to be in there with him? | 需要我陪他一起去吗 |
[14:43] | ‘Cause my mom was here for his other surgeries,and– | 之前的手术都是我妈妈陪他的 |
[14:45] | Right. | 是啊 |
[14:46] | I’ll do it. I’ll totally do whatever he needs. | 我会尽力的 无论他需要什么 我都会去做的 |
[14:49] | I just want to be prepared,you know,’cause… He’ll be embarrassed and i’ll… | 我只是想先有心理准备 他会觉得不好意思 我也会… |
[14:55] | Well,neither of us is gonna like it. | 我们俩都不想这样 |
[14:56] | Yeah,there,um,There are a couple of possible outcomes. | 会有很多不同的可能性 |
[15:00] | And it all just sort of depends on what dr. Karev finds During surgery. | 这一切都取决于Karev医生 在手术时发现了什么 |
[15:04] | So i’ll just– i’ll have him come And–and talk you through them,okay? | 我让他过来和你谈谈 好吗 |
[15:08] | Is that guy cool? He seems a little… Douchey. | 那人靠谱吗 他看起来有点…混 |
[15:14] | He’s good,very good. | 他相当不错 |
[15:16] | He can be a little douchey… But he’s a good guy,And a very good surgeon. | 他有点挫 不过为人很好 是个好医师 |
[15:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:33] | – Meredith,uh… – Oh,i’m sorry. | – 抱歉 |
[15:40] | I’m sorry. I never meant for any of this to– | 抱歉给您添麻烦了 |
[15:42] | I know what you wanted to do for me. | 你的心思 我明白 |
[15:43] | – But… – i do. | – 但是… – 我知道的 |
[15:44] | I saw you were clipping your first aneurysm,Wanted to say good luck. | 知道你要做动脉瘤手术 过来祝你好运的 |
[15:49] | I am trying to figure out what clip to use. | 我在琢磨用哪个动脉瘤夹好呢 |
[15:52] | Well,you can’t,Not until you see it. | 看到动脉瘤以后 才能决定 |
[15:57] | Every aneurysm is different,A different approach. | 每个动脉瘤都要用不同的方法 |
[16:01] | You’ll know what to do once you get in there. | 手术时自然会想明白 |
[16:05] | It’s a big deal– A resident’s first aneurysm clip. | 住院医师的首次动脉瘤夹闭术 是相当重要的 |
[16:08] | Derek’s leads the whole o.r. in a round of applause. | Derek会给你加油的 |
[16:12] | I… Don’t know that he’ll do that today,but… | 我不知道他今天会不会这样做 不过… |
[16:19] | You two all right? | 你俩还好吧 |
[16:22] | I,uh,i only ask Because if you can’t communicate With your attending, | 我这么问 是因为如果不能跟上级医师沟通好 |
[16:27] | You have no business being in that o.r.,No matter how prepared you are. | 就算你准备再充分 也无法做好手术 |
[16:32] | We’re okay. We’re fine. | 我们没事的 |
[16:39] | All right. | 那好 |
[16:53] | I need your pig. I have to remember how to do an open appendectomy. | 我要你的猪 好复习开腹阑尾切除术 |
[16:56] | No. Does a pig even have an appendix? | 不行 猪有没有阑尾啊 |
[16:59] | – Uh,let’s find out. – Who wants an aneurysm? | – 找找看呗 – 谁想做动脉瘤切除 |
[17:01] | I’m about to have one. I have to do an appy. | 我头都大了 我得做个阑尾切除术 |
[17:02] | On a pig? Does a pig even have one? | 在猪上做 猪有阑尾不 |
[17:04] | On a person. I haven’t thought about one in… Three years. | 在人上做啦 我3年来都没想到会做这个 |
[17:07] | Oh,well,come on. Who wants to trade? I’ll do anything. | 谁想和我换 我什么都肯干 |
[17:10] | Clipping those things is like defusing a bomb. One wrong move,and it explodes. | 夹闭动脉瘤儿就如拆除炸弹 一个环节失误就炸了 |
[17:14] | Well,i’m worried about derek exploding. | 我担心Derek发飙 |
[17:16] | Can i have your pig? | 能把你的猪给我不 |
[17:17] | – No. – How about just the head,huh? | – 不行 – 那只给猪头行不 |
[17:19] | Want to clip an aneurysm? | 想做动脉夹闭不? |
[17:21] | Good luck,macgyver. | 祝你好运 冒险家 |
[17:22] | Oh,there you are. Alex– | 总算找着你了 Alex |
[17:24] | Does a pig have an appendix? | 猪有阑尾不 |
[17:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:27] | I thought you were teaching my skills lab. | 你不是代我去培训中心上课 |
[17:28] | I am. I just left them to practice whipstitches. Alex– | 我就让他们练缝合啊 Alex… |
[17:30] | Stop. Turn out the lights. Close the door. | 别说啦 关灯 关门 |
[17:38] | Check this out. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[17:41] | Injected fluorescein dye– It makes any viable part of the bowel glow. | 荧光染料 有血供的肠子就会发光 |
[17:45] | Nice. | 好呀 |
[17:46] | Yeah,in high school,I had a metallica poster just like this. | 跟我高中一张金属乐队的海报一模一样 |
[17:48] | – You might win the bet. – Yeah,with a color coded colon. | – 你可能会赢喔 – 是啊 用一段色彩标记的结肠 |
[17:50] | No kidding. | 可不是嘛 |
[17:53] | – I have a bomb to defuse. – This is crazy. | – 我要拆个炸弹 – 太扯了 |
[17:55] | I gotta find a book or a skills l– Oh,skills lab. | 我得找本书或者去培训中心 对了 技能培训中心 |
[17:59] | I gotta get some instruments. I’m just gonna use the head,all right? | 我去拿些手术器械 猪头归我了行吧 |
[18:01] | Will you talk to jason kenton? He has some questions– | 能和Jason Kenton谈谈吗 他有些疑问 |
[18:03] | – i’m busy. – Turning a pig into a lava lamp? | – 我忙着呢 – 忙着把猪变成熔岩灯 |
[18:06] | – My patient… – It’s not my job. You talk to him. | – 我的病人… – 这又不是我的事 你去谈吧 |
[18:11] | Show of hands– Who knows the steps of an open appendectomy? | 知道开腹阑尾切除步骤的 请举手 |
[18:17] | Dr. Bailey,your call schedule. Sorry it was so,uh… | Bailey 你的安排表 抱歉有点… |
[18:23] | So,bailey,i know you’ve taken over Dr. Webber’s islet cell trial. | Bailey 我得知你已接管Webber的 胰岛细胞临床试验 |
[18:27] | And i wanted to Offer you some protected time for your research. | 所以我想给你些空余时间做科研 |
[18:30] | I can reduce your o.r. schedule,Lighten your teaching load, | 我可以削减你的手术安排和你的教学量 |
[18:33] | Make sure you get that time that you need. | 确保你有足够的时间 |
[18:36] | How does that sound? | 意下如何 |
[18:37] | You telling me i don’t manage my time well? | 你意思是说我试验和工作不能协调好 |
[18:40] | No. No. No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[18:42] | I-i just wanted to make sure that your research Got the time– | 我只想确保你科研时间充沛 |
[18:44] | Oh,you’re telling me how to use my time? | 你是在教导我如何安排时间么 |
[18:46] | N-not at all. I wouldn’t. | 绝对没有 我可不敢 |
[18:48] | I just–i’m sorry. Just forget i mentioned it. | 抱歉 就当我没说 |
[18:50] | Oh,now i don’t get the time? | 现在我科研时间也没了么 |
[18:51] | No,you do. You do. You can– You–you can– just do what– | 不是 你可以随心所欲… |
[19:01] | No,leave it up. Leave it up. | 别擦 别擦 |
[19:02] | I’ll just do the meniscus repair myself. | 我自己来做半月板修复吧 |
[19:05] | Great. And now i lose a procedure. This is worse than being an intern. | 这下好了 我连手术都不能上了 比当实习生还艰难啊 |
[19:10] | Yeah,being chief resident sucks. I did it once. | 住院总是很难当 我就当过一回 |
[19:13] | Well,how’d you do it? How’d you get them to listen to you? | 你如何做到的 怎么让其他人听你的话 |
[19:16] | Uh,i didn’t. I sucked. | 没成 我糟透了 |
[19:22] | Look,it’s… It’s not about making friends, | 这活儿可不是交朋友的 |
[19:24] | But it is about getting them on your side. | 不过得让他们都支持你 |
[19:26] | You want to be the person they come to,Not the one they run from. | 你要变成他们求助的人 而不是他们躲避的人 |
[19:29] | You know,kinda like your little contest. | 就像你们的那组赌局 |
[19:31] | You know,getting them to compete for good outcomes. | 为更好的手术疗效而竞争啊 |
[19:34] | I know. It’s awful,right? | 很糟糕对吧 |
[19:35] | No,that was a good idea. They thrive on competition. | 不 这想法不错 他们因竞争而强大 |
[19:38] | You gave them what they needed. And either way,the patient wins. | 你满足他们的要求 病人也受益 |
[19:41] | That… Was a good idea. | 这想法确实不错 |
[19:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:46] | That wasn’t your idea,was it? | 这主意并非出自你吧 |
[19:48] | No. | 恩 |
[19:50] | Well… Don’t give up. You’ll be great. | 别气馁 你会成功的 |
[19:53] | Or maybe you won’t. I never was. | 也有可能失败 我就是如此 |
[20:00] | It’s perfect. | 真棒 |
[20:02] | It’s a perfect millard rotation… On a pig. | 这个Millard术做的很棒 |
[20:07] | This pig… Is now more attractive Than your average pig. | 这头猪现在比其他的猪有魅力 |
[20:11] | I deserve to do it. I’m ready. I can do it. I deserve it. | 我准备充分 手术应该让我做 |
[20:18] | You’re right. You go,gunther. | 没错 加油 你赢了 |
[20:23] | Next step? You. | 下一步 你来 |
[20:26] | Lift up peritoneum,open transversely,And enlarge the incision. | 打开腹膜 横向打开 然后扩大切口 |
[20:29] | Enlarge how? | 如何扩大 |
[20:31] | With sc–with scissors? | 用手术剪 |
[20:32] | Are you asking me or telling me? | 你是在问还是在答 |
[20:35] | – With scissors. – Okay. Okay,good. | – 用手术剪 – 非常好 |
[20:38] | Then what? You. | 然后呢 你来 |
[20:41] | Pull out and isolate the appendix… Cross-clamp it At the base,and… | 将阑尾提出并分离 在底部用钳子夹闭… |
[20:47] | – And go on. – I can’t remember. | – 继续说 – 我记不清了 |
[20:52] | Unacceptable. God. You should know this. | 不可原谅 这都不知道 |
[20:55] | Cross-clamp the appendix at the base– | 在系膜处用十字夹夹住… |
[20:57] | Yeah,you already did that. Okay? Hurry up. He’s dying now. | 你已经说过了 快点 人快不行了 |
[20:59] | Tie off or li– wait. Ligate– | 打一个结或者结扎…结扎阑尾系膜 |
[21:02] | Hurry. You’re losing him. | 快点 人要保不住了 |
[21:04] | Wait. Wait. Hang on. Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[21:10] | Call the morgue,moron. He’s dead. | 通知太平间吧 白痴 他死了 |
[21:13] | Okay,who’s next? You. | 谁来继续? 你来吧 |
[21:20] | Open transversely,Enlarge with scissors,Insert retractors, | 横向打开 用手术剪扩大切口 植入牵开器 |
[21:24] | Deliver appendix,Cross-clamp at the base. | 切断阑尾 在系膜处夹十字夹 |
[21:27] | Hey,so… You going in for your mitral valve? | 你要做二尖瓣手术了吧? |
[21:30] | Oh,my mitral valve turned into an appy. | 我的二尖瓣手术最后成了阑尾切除 |
[21:31] | Oh,right. Well… Good luck. | 好吧 祝好运 |
[21:36] | Oh,so… Does that mean you’ll be home tonight? | 这么说你今晚会在家? |
[21:39] | I mean,an appy’s what,Two hours,tops,right? | 阑尾切除顶多两小时对吧? |
[21:43] | Right. Oh,that–that is true. | 没错 |
[21:47] | Oh,do you want me to pick something up? | 要我带点什么吃的回去吗? |
[21:49] | Or i can. Chinese? | 我来吧 中餐? |
[21:51] | Oh,fine. Wh-whatever. | 好啦 随便 |
[21:52] | No,no,you choose. | 你来挑吧 |
[21:53] | Do chinese. Chinese is great. | 就中餐好啦 |
[21:55] | Good. Right. Well… Good luck. And you,too,grey. | 好的 祝你俩好运 |
[22:03] | You have to talk about it Because clearly,you can’t talk about anything. | 你俩必须得谈谈 显然现在话不投机 |
[22:06] | You two are like bad roommates. | 就像闹僵的室友 |
[22:07] | How? How do i bring it up? | 怎么谈? 怎么开口啊? |
[22:09] | I mean,does he even want me to bring it up? | 他还想不想我提这事啊? |
[22:11] | And what–and what is there to talk about? ‘Cause it’s done. | 而且有什么好谈的? 木已成舟 |
[22:14] | I can’t undo it. It’s–it’s done. | 我又不能倒带 生米煮成熟饭了 |
[22:16] | Yeah,but it’s not. | 但事儿还没过去呢 |
[22:19] | – Oh,we have surgery. – Don’t screw it up. | – 我们还要做手术 – 别捅娄子 |
[22:21] | Ah,you,too. | 你也一样 |
[22:26] | Did you know sam’s wife took care of him After his last two surgeries? | 你知道之前两次手术后 都是Sam的妻子在照料他吗? |
[22:29] | She died of a stroke last year, | 去年她因中风离世 |
[22:31] | So jason dropped out of college one semester before graduating. | 所以Jason在还有一个学期毕业时 从大学退了学 |
[22:34] | He was happy to do it ’cause it’s just the two of them– | 他欣然挑起重任因为… |
[22:35] | What the hell,kepner? Why are you telling me this? | 搞什么 Kepner? 和我说这个干嘛? |
[22:37] | Talking to patients is your job,alex,Because they’re more than just… | 和病人谈心是你的职责 因为他们不仅仅是… |
[22:42] | An easy “a” or some bet you can win. It’s your job. | 一份成绩单或是你的赌注 而是你的职责 |
[22:46] | No,it’s not. Not anymore. | 不 再也不是了 |
[22:48] | My job is to open him up and fix him,And if i can’t do it,no one’s gonna do it for me. | 我的职责是治好他 若我治不好 谁也帮不了我 |
[22:51] | It’s on me. | 我就失职了 |
[22:53] | So i can spend time talking to him Or i can use that time figuring out | 那我是把时间花在聊天上 还是花在 |
[22:56] | what i’m gonna do When i open him up. | 思考手术如何做上? |
[22:58] | Which one do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做? |
[23:06] | You’re really nervous. | 你真的好紧张 |
[23:10] | That’s why you didn’t want to work on a kid today. | 所以今天你不想和一个孩子谈心 |
[23:13] | Look,you’ll be fine. You’re ready. | 你准备充分 会没事的 |
[23:17] | I mean,you feel ready,right? | 你思想上准备好了对吧? |
[23:24] | I am thoroughly enjoying this book,karev. | 我太喜欢这书了 Karev |
[23:27] | That’s great. | 不错 |
[23:28] | Hopefully,i’ll finish it in there,Because as long as i’m reading, | 但愿能在手术室读完 因为如果我一直读 |
[23:32] | It means that you’re not screwing up. | 就说明你进展顺利 |
[23:35] | Will i finish this book today? | 我今天能看完这本书吗? |
[23:37] | – Yes,sir. – All right. | – 能 头儿 – 好的 |
[23:47] | Have you got the pre-op scans? | 拿到术前扫描了吗? |
[23:49] | – I already looked them over. – I want to look again. | – 我已经看过了 – 我还想再看看 |
[23:52] | I think you should do the surgery. | 还是你来做吧 |
[23:54] | – Why? – Because we’re not a team right now. | – 为什么? – 因为我们现在不搭调 |
[23:59] | What happens if the aneurysm ruptures? | 如果动脉瘤破裂怎么办? |
[24:01] | Put a temporary clip on the feeding artery. | 在注入动脉处夹一个临时动脉瘤夹 |
[24:03] | And if the aneurysm still bleeds? | 那如果动脉瘤还是出血怎么办? |
[24:04] | I gain control of the common carotid in the neck. | 控制住颈总动脉 |
[24:06] | What kind of clip are you gonna go with? | 你打算用什么样的动脉瘤夹 |
[24:07] | I won’t know till i get in there. | 等手术时才知道 |
[24:10] | You’re ready. Let’s go. | 你准备好了 我们进去吧 |
[24:28] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢? |
[24:30] | You’re the lead surgeon. You’re on that side. | 你是主刀 你站那边 |
[24:42] | You practiced it the other way,didn’t you? | 你练习时站另一边的对吧? |
[24:47] | – Is there a problem? – No,sir. | – 有什么问题吗? – 没有 头儿 |
[24:51] | 10-blade. | 10号手术刀 |
[24:55] | What are you doing now? | 你现在在做什么? |
[24:58] | Are we still doing the thing where i have to tell you Every little move– | 现在我还得一步步跟你… |
[25:00] | Never gets old. | 是的 |
[25:04] | What are you doing now? | 你这是哪个步骤? |
[25:07] | Blunt separation of the oblique muscles. | 钝性分离斜肌 |
[25:09] | Neat. | 漂亮 |
[25:18] | You know,you– you have a kid And you–you worry a lot about screwing ’em up. | 一有孩子 就总担心教不好 |
[25:23] | Like something that you do or say Or something you don’t say will change ’em forever. | 比如有些事 言传身教与否会改变他们一生 |
[25:28] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 医师 |
[25:29] | I was just thinking that you’re totally determining The course of this kid’s life. | 这孩子的命运完全掌控在你手里 |
[25:33] | You will determine whether or not This kid gets made fun of for his looks, | 他是否会因长相遭耻笑或对着毕业照流泪 |
[25:36] | Or if he cries at his school picture every year. | 完全由你决定 |
[25:40] | And today you will decide… Who he goes to the prom with, | 今天你会决定 他毕业舞会的舞伴 |
[25:44] | And who he will marry Or if–i mean,if he gets married at all, | 还有他未来的妻子 或是他能否结婚 |
[25:49] | Or if he dies alone,Unattractive and unloved. | 是否会孤独终老 无依无靠 |
[26:01] | Did–did you want me to call sloan? | 要我叫Sloan来吗? |
[26:07] | Okay,i’ve isolated the aneurysm. I can see the whole neck. | 我已分离动脉瘤 能看见整个颈部 |
[26:19] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[26:21] | It’s an angled 7 millimeter. | 7毫米直角动脉瘤夹 |
[26:23] | I’d go smaller,use a straight one. | 应该用小一些的 直线夹 |
[26:25] | – No. – No? | – 不要 – 不要? |
[26:27] | You only get one shot at this. Use a smaller clip. | 只有一次机会 用小一些的夹子 |
[26:29] | – I may need the extra length. – You could hit one of the perforators. | – 我可能会用到多余的长度 – 你可能会碰到穿孔器 |
[26:32] | – Not if i look where i’m going. – Put the clip down. | – 下手小心就不会了 – 放下那个夹子 |
[26:39] | What are you doing now? | 进行到哪一步了? |
[26:41] | I am isolating the appendix. | 我在分离阑尾 |
[26:45] | And now? | 那现在呢? |
[26:46] | I am cross-clamping the appendix at the base. | 在系膜处夹十字夹 |
[26:51] | And what are you doing now? | 现在到哪步了? |
[27:05] | Okay,you can get as pissed as you want, | 你想发火就发吧 |
[27:07] | But there is a reason that i’m having you do all this. I want to– | 但我要求你这么做是有原因的 我想要 |
[27:10] | I beg your pardon? | 怎么? |
[27:11] | I don’t–i-i… I can’t remember what comes next. | 我不…我不记得接下来要干嘛了 |
[27:23] | Anastomosis is holding. | 吻合成功 |
[27:27] | Nice work. | 漂亮 |
[27:29] | Okay. We gotta run the bowel. | 好 检查下肠道 |
[27:31] | Make sure there isn’t any… | 确保没有任何… |
[27:38] | Okay,crap. Uh… Okay,uh… Cautery. | 糟糕…灼烧器 |
[27:44] | Lift up peritoneum,open transversely… | 揭开腹膜 横向切开… |
[27:46] | All right,this is what i am talking about. | 我就说吧 |
[27:47] | Why would i have you replace… When you can’t even remember a– | 要是你根本记不住 我怎么能放心让你… |
[27:51] | cross-clamp– I can if you just please shut up. | 主动脉阻断 你给我闭嘴行吗 |
[27:56] | I can’t tell if any of this is viable. | 我都分不清哪些是活性的了 |
[27:58] | Well,what about here? I mean,this looks– | 这儿呢? 看起来 |
[27:59] | no,it’s crap.Is the fluorescein in? Have we started the dye? | 没用 注入荧光剂了吗 开始染色了吗? |
[28:01] | Starting now. | 开始注射 |
[28:05] | It’s in. | 就位了 |
[28:06] | Lights. Now. Kill the lights. | 灯 关灯 |
[28:11] | – Use the 5 millimeter. – I’m looking right at it,derek. | – 用5毫米的 – 我正看着呢 Derek |
[28:15] | – You have to trust me. – No,i’ve done it hundreds of times. | – 你得相信我 – 不 我做过几百次了 |
[28:17] | Use a smaller clip. | 用小夹 |
[28:25] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[28:31] | Okay,i’m gonna do the matador move. | 好 我要做关键一步了 |
[28:33] | Can i have the needle and the penfield retractor? | 把探针和牵引器给我 |
[28:40] | I’ve got the suction. | 我负责抽吸 |
[28:43] | Okay,everybody,stop. | 好 大家都停手 |
[29:04] | Okay. It’s holding. Holding perfectly. | 好 hold住了 很成功 |
[29:09] | Okay,suction,please. | 麻烦抽吸 |
[29:14] | Come on. Come on. Give me something. | 拜托拜托 给点反应啊 |
[29:16] | Alex,there’s not enough. | Alex 还不够啊 |
[29:18] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[29:20] | Lights. | 开灯 |
[29:29] | I can’t remember the next step. | 我忘了下一步了 |
[29:30] | Well,you might remember this the next time | 你下回对实习生吼 让他们别忽视基础步骤时 |
[29:32] | You’re screaming at an intern for skipping the fundamentals. | 可得记记牢啦 |
[29:35] | Will you just do it,please? | 你来做吧 |
[29:38] | Take your time. It’ll come back. | 慢慢想 会想起来的 |
[29:41] | No,it won’t. Honestly. I can stand here all day. | 不会的 说实话 我能在这儿站一天 |
[29:44] | It’s not gonna… | 都不会… |
[29:48] | Oh,my god. You don’t know,either. | 哦天啊 你也不知道 |
[29:50] | Oh,don’t try to make this about me. | 别扯到我头上来 |
[29:52] | Okay,then tell me what to do. | 那你倒是说啊 |
[29:53] | – You should know what to do. – So should you. | – 你应该知道该怎么做的 – 你也一样 |
[29:55] | Well,it’s been even longer since i’ve done one. | 我比你更久没做这个了好吧 |
[29:56] | – Well,i need your help. – We need to be helping her right now. | – 我需要你帮忙啊 – 我们现在要帮的是她哎 |
[29:59] | You probably want to ligate at the proximal edge,Apply a straight clamp, | 在近端边缘结扎 用直血管钳 |
[30:02] | and lay down A purse-string suture at the base. | 在底部荷包缝合 |
[30:05] | – Right. – Of course. | – 没错 – 当然 |
[30:05] | – Thank you. – I got it.I got it. | – 多谢 – 我来吧 我能行 |
[30:11] | No shame. No shame at all. | 别灰心 别难受哈 |
[30:15] | – You’re still the goober. – It’s gunther. | – 你还是个笨蛋 – 是Gunther |
[30:17] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[30:21] | Uh,i can’t… If i close him,i’m leaving him to die. | 我没办法… 缝合是让他去送死 |
[30:26] | He’ll die of sepsis. | 他会死于败血症 |
[30:27] | Uh,can i revascularize? | 我能重置血管吗? |
[30:30] | Uh,i can– i can find the clot,I can do a transverse ar-arteriotomy And bypass the vessels. | 我能找到凝块 做横向动脉切开术 给血管分流 |
[30:36] | No. There’s,uh… There’s way too much dead bowel. | 不行 太多坏死肠子了 |
[30:39] | Do i pull it? I mean…do i pull it all? | 我该拉出来吗? 全拉出来? |
[30:42] | Put him–put him on a– a transplant list? | 把他加进移植名单? |
[30:44] | Hope for… What do i do? | 希望… 我该怎么做? |
[30:49] | Do i close him and let him go? | 我缝合了随他去? |
[31:04] | a | 缝合 |
[31:23] | b | 太感谢你了 |
[31:43] | – Can we make a deal? – Let us never speak of this. | – 能答应我个事吗? – 永远别提这事 |
[31:45] | Deal. | 行 |
[31:49] | Night. | 晚安 |
[32:16] | Do you want me to talk to him? | 要我和他谈吗? |
[32:18] | No. | 不 |
[32:21] | You did everything you could. You really did. | 你尽力了 你真的尽力了 |
[32:26] | He won’t be able to understand that,But i do. | 他也许不能理解你 但我能 |
[32:29] | And you should,too. | 你也要放宽心 |
[33:38] | I don’t want to go home. | 我不想回家 |
[33:40] | I don’t,either. | 我也不想 |
[33:42] | Do we really have to talk about it? | 我非得和他谈吗? |
[33:44] | Yes,you do. | 是的 |
[33:48] | Maybe i’ll comover later. | 晚一点我可能会过去 |
[33:50] | Oh,that would be great. | 那就太好了 |
[33:51] | No,actually,that would be bad,Because that would mean my marriage is over. | 不好 那意味着我的婚姻完蛋了 |
[33:55] | Here you go. | 给 |
[33:59] | Did you finish your shift? | 下班啦? |
[34:03] | All right. So who lost the bet? | 好啦 谁输啦? |
[34:05] | Not me. My bomb was defused perfectly. | 不是我 我的手术成功了 |
[34:07] | My appy was flawless. | 我的工作完美无缺 |
[34:08] | Except it was finished by a nurse. | 是在护士的指点下 |
[34:10] | Who told you that? | 你从哪儿听来的? |
[34:11] | Karev’s guy didn’t even wake up. Septic shock. | Karev的病人都没醒 败血性休克 |
[34:15] | Oh,you blew a bowel resection? | 你弄砸了肠切除手术? |
[34:17] | That’s like misspelling your own name. | 这不跟拼错自己名字一样吗 |
[34:18] | – Hey,guys. – No,it’s karev. | – 嘿 伙计们 – Karev输了 |
[34:20] | Sorry,dude. Enjoy that skills lab. | 很遗憾 哥们儿 技能培训愉快哈 |
[34:24] | Can i just point out that jackson Never even touched his patient? | 我能插一句吗? Jackson碰都没碰他的病人 |
[34:28] | Sloan did the whole procedure. | 从头到尾都是Sloan做完的手术 |
[34:32] | What does “between you and me” mean? | “咱俩的秘密”什么意思来的? |
[34:33] | So it would seem to me that he loses by forfeit. | 要我说 他因为失职输了 |
[34:38] | – Loser. – Forfeit. | – 输家 – 失职 |
[34:40] | – I don’t think that that’s… – You want a rematch? | – 我不觉得那是… – 你想重比吗? |
[34:43] | We could go again tomorrow. | 我们明天应该再来一局 |
[34:45] | – And the next day. – And the next day. | – 还有后天 – 大后天 |
[35:02] | Uh,dr. Bailey. Hold up,please. | Bailey医生 请等一下 |
[35:08] | I learned in the army that a leader Is only as good as the people around him. | 我在军队学到过 领导不过是跟他周围的人一样好 |
[35:12] | Now you are one of the best people on this team. | 你是我们团队最优秀的人之一 |
[35:15] | And… I just want to make sure that i… Have you on my side. | 我想确认一下 你和我是一伙的吗? |
[35:21] | Have i done something wrong? | 我做错事了吗? |
[35:23] | No. | 没有 |
[35:24] | Is there something in my job performance That prompts you to ask me this? | 是我的工作表现让你有这种疑问么? |
[35:28] | N-no. | 不是 |
[35:29] | Or do you just need me to like you? | 还是你只希望我喜欢你? |
[35:33] | – It’s not that. – Are you sure? | – 不是的 – 你确定吗? |
[35:41] | C-carry on,dr. Bailey. | 你走吧 Bailey医生 |
[35:49] | If you want to be mad at someone,be mad at me. | 想发脾气就冲我发吧 |
[35:51] | – I’m not mad at you. – Yes,you are. | – 我没打算冲你发脾气 – 你就是在冲我发脾气 |
[35:53] | Everyone knows who to be mad at. | 大家都知道该对谁发脾气 |
[35:55] | The only thing meredith did to me Was to give my wife a little more time, | Meredith只是想给我妻子更多时间 |
[35:59] | And i’m damn sure gonna spend it with her. | 我也一样想多陪陪她 |
[36:02] | I’m happy,bailey. | 我很开心 Bailey |
[36:05] | I’d like you to be happy for me,too. | 希望你也为我开心 |
[36:10] | I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[36:16] | You’re gonna have to give me a while. | 得给我点时间 |
[36:18] | I’ll wait. | 我会等的 |
[36:27] | Well… That was good. | 很好吃 |
[36:39] | You know,i’ll get the dishes. | 我来洗碗 |
[36:40] | No,no,no,i’ll do it. | 不 我洗 |
[36:41] | No,no,i-i’ve got them. | 不不 我来洗 |
[36:42] | You know,i’ve been feeling,uh… Terrible. | 你知道吗 我一直觉得不开心 |
[36:48] | – Okay. – No,i mean it. | – 好吧 – 我认真的 |
[36:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:57] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗? |
[37:11] | Did you have the spring rolls? | 你吃春卷了吗? |
[37:27] | We should never have been in that o.r. together today. | 我们今天不该一起进手术室 |
[37:29] | – What do you mean? – We’re not a team,anywhere. | – 什么意思? – 我们不再是一个团队了 |
[37:33] | And when we get zola back,Before we get that phone call, | 在接到电话 把Zola要回来之前 |
[37:36] | We need to figure out if we can be one,If we can even be together. | 我们得弄明白到底还能不能合作 还能不能当一家人 |
[37:39] | So now’s the time to say how you feel. | 现在是时候坦诚相见了 |
[37:42] | I can’t. I’m gonna say things that are,uh– | 我没办法坦诚 我会失口说出… |
[37:45] | Oh,derek,just say it. Whatever it is,we can deal with it. | Derek 想说什么就说吧 我们能解决的 |
[37:48] | I can accept the consequences. | 我能承受后果 |
[37:50] | Meredith,you have never accepted a consequence In your life. | Meredith 你这辈子就没承受过后果 |
[37:53] | Since the moment you switched those files, | 从你换档案那时起 |
[37:55] | – You haven’t suffered one bit… – That is not true. | – 你一点都没痛苦纠结过… – 不是那样的 |
[37:56] | While those around you have lost their jobs And lost their reputations. | 只有你身边的人失去工作失去名声 |
[37:59] | – And i lost zola. – So did i! | – 我失去了Zola – 我也一样! |
[38:04] | Because you do things… Without a thought, | 因为你做事一向… 不加考虑 |
[38:06] | you just dive in And never give a damn how deep the water is Or who you’re gonna land on. | 你会不管水多深 水下有什么 只会一个猛子扎下去 |
[38:10] | I know i messed up,but all of this happened Before zola was even in the picture. | 我知道是我搞砸了 但这都在Zola进入我的生活之前 |
[38:15] | Don’t you think i’ve changed? | 我变了你不知道吗? |
[38:16] | I don’t think you can change. You stole the baby,meredith. | 你可不会变 你还把孩子偷走了呢 Meredith |
[38:18] | Oh. I told you why i did that. | 我告诉你原因了 |
[38:20] | What do you need,for me to say i’m sorry? | 你还要我怎样 说抱歉吗? |
[38:22] | I need you to be sorry. | 我想让你知道错了 |
[38:27] | – Of course i’m sorry. – You did it again today in the o.r. | – 我当然知道错了 – 你在手术室又犯了同样的错 |
[38:31] | What? I had a successful surgery today. | 怎么了 我今天手术很成功啊 |
[38:33] | You refused to listen to me! | 你不听我的话 |
[38:35] | I didn’t listen to you because i didn’t need to listen to you. | 我没听你的话是因为 我不需要听你的话 |
[38:37] | I knew what i was doing and i was right. | 我知道自己在做什么 我没错 |
[38:42] | You just couldn’t trust me. | 你就是不信任我 |
[38:43] | Why should i ever trust you? Why should i trust you? | 我为什么还要信任你? 我为什么要信任你? |
[38:46] | You ended my trial,you set back my career,You nearly ended your own,you destroyed richard’s. | 你搞砸了我的试验 妨碍了咱俩的事业 还毁了Richard的前途 |
[38:50] | I have no reason to trust you. | 我没有理由信任你 |
[38:53] | Well,then why are you with me? | 那你为什么还和我在一起? |
[38:54] | Because of that. | 就因为那玩意 |
[39:00] | Because i meant that! | 因为我要信守承诺! |
[39:06] | I promised i wouldn’t run. | 我保证过 我不会逃避 |
[39:09] | I promised i would love you. | 我保证过 会一直爱你 |
[39:12] | – Even when you hate me. – Even when i hate you. | – 就算你恨我 – 对 就算我恨你 |
[39:15] | I am trying,meredith. I am trying,but you make it so damn hard. | 我在努力 Meredith 我一直在努力 你怎么就一直给我找麻烦呢 |
[39:22] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[39:24] | And i don’t want you to keep the promise,Not if you don’t want to, | 我不需要你信守承诺 如果你不愿意的话 就不需要 |
[39:29] | And not if you can’t trust me with our daughter. | 如果你不放心把女儿交给我的话 就不需要 |
[39:31] | I do. I trust you with zola. | 我放心 你和Zola在一起 我放心 |
[39:33] | – Well,you just said… – That’s not what i said. | – 你刚刚说… – 我不是那个意思 |
[39:37] | I know that you took her to protect her. | 我知道你是为了保护她才带走她的 |
[39:42] | I know that you altered the trial For adele and for richard. | 我知道你是为了Adele和Richard 才篡改试验的 |
[39:46] | You stood in front of a bullet for me. | 你甚至不惜为我挡子弹 |
[39:50] | I know why you do all of it. | 我知道你为什么要这样做 |
[39:55] | It’s what i love about you. | 我爱的就是你的这一点 |
[39:58] | And what you hate about me. | 你恨的也是这一点 |
[40:21] | So you can’t trust me at work? | 你在工作中不能信任我吗 |
[40:24] | No,i can’t. | 不能 |
[40:27] | Well,that’s easy,then. | 那简单 |
[40:36] | – So we just don’t work together. – So what are you saying? | – 那我们就不要一起工作了 – 你想怎么样 |
[40:39] | I’m off your service. That’s my consequence. | 我不再跟着你了 这就是我的决定 |
[40:43] | If we want to stay together,With or without zola,we just can’t work together. | 不管有没有Zola 如果我们还想 在一起的话 就不能再一起工作了 |
[40:48] | Sometimes it happens in an instant. | 有时 事情就在转瞬之间发生 |
[40:51] | We step up. | 我们上前一步 |
[40:52] | We become a leader. We see a path forward. | 成为了主导 看到了前方的道路 |
[40:55] | Never again. | 再也不要了 |
[40:57] | I told you not to order from that place. Their floors are disgusting. | 我跟你说过不要再从他家订餐 他家地板太恶心了 |
[41:00] | Yeah,but then you always say You like their spring rolls. | 但你也说过 喜欢吃他家的春卷 |
[41:02] | Don’t–don’t say…don’t say it. | 别 别…别说了 |
[41:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:17] | I’m not gonna kiss you. | 我不会亲你的 |
[41:24] | Let’s go to bed. | 咱们上床吧 |
[41:26] | Oh,no,no. No,i-i want to stay here. | 不 不 我想呆在这里 |
[41:29] | Come on. Let’s go to bed. | 来嘛 咱们上床吧 |
[41:30] | Oh,no. It feels good here. It feels good here. | 不嘛 这里很好 这里很舒服 |
[41:33] | Okay. Come here. | 好吧 那这样 |
[41:36] | There you go. | 好了 |
[41:46] | We see a path,and we take it… | 我们看清方向 迈步向前 |
[42:01] | Even when we have no idea where we’re going. | 即便不知这条路将通向何处 |
[42:09] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 03 |