时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | That’s it,fran. One more push. | Fran 就是这样 再使把劲 |
[00:02] | As babies,we were easy. | 孩子的世界 简单明了 |
[00:05] | One cry meant you were hungry… | 哭一声 就是饿了 |
[00:07] | – It’s a boy. – How is he? Is he okay? | – 是男孩哦 – 怎么样 他还好吗 |
[00:10] | Another,you were tired. | 哭两声 就是累了 |
[00:12] | He’s perfect. | 漂亮极了 |
[00:23] | It’s only as adults that we become difficult. | 长大后 事情才变得纷繁错杂 |
[00:27] | Hey,wake up,pretty lady. | 醒来啦 美女 |
[00:33] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[00:34] | It’s gonna be a great morning. | 会是个美好的早晨哦 |
[00:36] | We made you eggs benedict. | 给你做了火腿蛋松饼 |
[00:38] | Where’s sofia? | Sofia呢 |
[00:39] | Napping. Ooh. Try the eggs. | 睡着呢 尝尝鸡蛋 |
[00:41] | The–the bacon is jalapeno-infused. | 培根用墨西哥胡椒腌过的 |
[00:43] | Tomorrow we’re making Short ribs infused with cabernet. | 明天给你做红酒烩肋排 |
[00:46] | I just want coffee infused with cream. | 我就想来点咖啡加奶油 |
[00:48] | No,yeah,but just try the hollandaise. | 不行 你尝尝这荷兰沙司 |
[00:49] | I-i have to get ready. I have a big surgery– | 我得起床洗漱了 今天有台大手术 |
[00:51] | – Hold on. – So I… | – 别急 – 我得… |
[00:53] | I’m so sorry. | 不好意思 |
[00:55] | We start to hide our feelings,Put up walls. | 我们掩饰感情 划清界限 |
[01:04] | It gets to the point where we never really know How anyone thinks or feels. | 也无从知晓他人的真实想法和感受 |
[01:08] | What? | 干嘛 |
[01:09] | My key’s not working. | 我的钥匙开不了 |
[01:10] | Yes,because i changed the locks. | 那是 我换了锁 |
[01:11] | Oh,come on! Yes,this isn’t my trial, | 拜托 虽然不是我的实验 |
[01:13] | But that doesn’t mean you can lock me out of my own mouse lab. | 但你不能不让我进自己的老鼠实验室 |
[01:16] | – My mouse lab. – Bailey,don’t… | – 是我的实验室 – Bailey 别… |
[01:17] | Without meaning to,we become masters of disguise. | 不知不觉中 我们成为伪装高手 |
[01:24] | Q’s hyperglycemic,too. | 小Q也血糖过高 |
[01:28] | Which means that about 20% of the mice with implants Have diabetes again. | 接受移植的老鼠中 20%糖尿病复发 |
[01:31] | Look,we–we should really tell dr. Webber. | 得告诉Webber医生啊 |
[01:33] | No,we are not telling him. | 不行 不能告诉他 |
[01:36] | Kepner,it is precisely because of challenges like this | Kepner 就是因为会有这样的挑战 |
[01:38] | That i handpicked you for this trial. | 我才特意让你来参加实验 |
[01:40] | You handpicked me because Cristina,alex,and jackson all said no. | 你让我参加是因为 Cristina Alex和Jackson都拒绝了 |
[01:44] | And because you go above and beyond. | 也是因为你比他们都强 |
[01:46] | Look,you solve problems like no one else can. | 你解决问题的能力无人能及 |
[01:48] | Say it with me. I solve problems… | 跟我说一遍 我解决问题的能力 |
[01:51] | – like no one else can. – Like no one else can. | – 无人能及 – 无人能及 |
[01:53] | Exactly. Now let’s get to work. | 没错 继续工作 |
[01:56] | Fifth year Is the hardest year of your residency. | 五年级是住院医生实习期最具挑战的一年 |
[01:58] | Every surgery you do will go on your record,The wins and the losses. | 每一台手术 无论成败 都会记录在案 |
[02:03] | In just a few months,you will… | 还有几个月 各位就将… |
[02:04] | – What did i miss? – You’re o.b. now? | – 说了些啥 – 你去妇产科啦 |
[02:07] | Oh,how the mighty have fallen,huh? | 牛人何以衰败至此 |
[02:09] | She misses zola. Her uterus hurts. | 她想念Zola 子宫又发痒 |
[02:11] | Oh,leave her alone,dirtbag. | 别鸡婆了 讨厌鬼 |
[02:13] | …of the more complicated surgeries you’ve scrubbed in. | |
[02:15] | You are embarrassing me. | 你让我难堪唉 |
[02:16] | I’m getting to deliver babies. | 我能接生了唉 |
[02:17] | I’m making life,you know? | 创造生命啊 |
[02:19] | Yeah,you know what? You’re making me gag. | 你让我想吐 |
[02:20] | Okay,slumming it in o.b. for a few weeks is okay. | 好吧 去妇产科过渡几周也无妨 |
[02:24] | Whatever. Wearing the vagiad scrubs in public? | 无所谓了 但公共场合穿接生服 |
[02:29] | We have standards,meredith. | 我们是有原则的 Meredith |
[02:30] | It is extremely important that you rack up | 重要的是 你们应尽量获得好评 以供董事会评估 |
[02:32] | As many good outcomes as possible for your boards. | |
[02:36] | I am implementing a system. | 我在建立一个评估体系 |
[02:38] | I will receive an e-mail if any of you exceed More than ten bad outcomes in your o.r. | 如果在手术室有十次差评 我就会收到反馈 |
[02:43] | Ten–any more is unacceptable. | 最多十次 不能再多 |
[02:45] | Welcome,dr. Kepner. | 欢迎莅临 Kepner医生 |
[02:46] | Sorry. I got stuck in the lab with bailey. | 不好意思 我之前和Bailey在实验室 |
[02:48] | I don’t care where you were. | 我才不关心你刚才在哪儿 |
[02:49] | I care that you already have,let’s see… Uh,two bad outcomes in your o.r. | 我关心的是 你在手术室已有两次差评 |
[02:55] | Loser. | 真挫 |
[02:57] | Of course that’s nothing Compared to karev’s impressive five bad outcomes. | 当然 和Karev的五次相比 也不算啥 |
[03:03] | I keep getting dud patients. | 我的病人都不中用 |
[03:04] | Tell it to your board examiners. | 和董事会说去 |
[03:06] | The point,people,Is to keep your bad outcomes to a minimum, | 重点是 将差评降至最低 |
[03:09] | Or you will be hard-pressed to find a fellowship next year. | 否则明年定岗就难咯 |
[03:13] | Who are you texting? | 你在给谁短信 |
[03:14] | Who do you think? | 你说呢 |
[03:19] | Uh,dr. Yang,Are you sure that you’re getting all this down? | Yang医生 你就这么确定自己没事 |
[03:25] | Bad outcomes are bad,Which is why i have zero so far, | 用事实说话 我还无任何差评 |
[03:28] | A perfect record i plan to continue During my ortho rotation this week. | 本周我去矫正科 继续保持该完美记录 |
[03:32] | No one dies during a hip replacement. | 臀部复位不会让人死翘翘的 |
[03:35] | Let’s hope. | 希望如此 |
[03:36] | I’m sorry. I will make sure that the scrub nurse | 不好意思 我会让助理护士 |
[03:38] | Separates your macrodissectors from your micros. | 把你的宏微析像管分开来的 |
[03:40] | I told her that yesterday,but she must have forgotten, | 我昨天就和她说过 她一定是忘了 |
[03:43] | Which i know sounds like an excuse,And i am sorry for that too– | 虽然这听起来像是借口 真的很抱歉 |
[03:46] | – Lexie. – Yes. | – 在 |
[03:47] | Leave. Now. | 一边去 |
[03:49] | Okay. | 是 |
[03:52] | Hey. Can you go have sex with him and make him be nicer? | 你能跟他嘿咻下 让他别这么冲吗 |
[03:55] | I told you,he’s going to be hard on you Until you learn all of his quirks. | 早告诉过你 不弄清他那些怪癖 准没好果子吃的 |
[03:58] | They’re not quirks. | 岂止是怪癖 |
[03:59] | They’re these scary,nitpicky rules… Just to drive me crazy. | 那些规矩都是吹毛求疵 快把我逼疯了 |
[04:02] | Like what is the deal With him needing 16 towels in the o.r.At all times? | 为啥手术室随时要备有16块毛巾呢 |
[04:06] | Well,if i give you all the answers,You’ll never learn on your own. | 直接把答案告诉你 你就长进不了啦 |
[04:09] | You’re just as mean as he is. | 你当真和他一样刻薄 |
[04:13] | Hi. How’s your day going? | 今天怎么样 |
[04:14] | Bad. My o.r. is a mess,My caseload is an exercise in boring. | 糟糕 手术室乱七八糟 病历无聊透顶 |
[04:19] | Which you can’t tell me Because we can’t talk about neuro. | 你又没法和我说 咱不能谈神经科的事 |
[04:21] | Right. | 正是 |
[04:23] | I know something else we can do instead. | 咱还是有其他事可做的 |
[04:26] | No kissing in the hospital. | 别在医院里亲热啊 |
[04:28] | Why not? We don’t work together anymore. | 为啥不行 我们又不在一起共事了 |
[04:31] | You’re just my wife. | 你只是我老婆而已 |
[04:35] | Wait. Okay. Now you can go. | 好了 去吧 |
[04:41] | I should be grateful That they’re getting along,right? | 他们能好好相处 我就该谢天谢地了 |
[04:43] | But i’m not,though. I’m bitter. | 但我欣慰不起来 还极度不爽 |
[04:45] | All they do is cook together And talk about food and watch shows | 他们一起烧饭 聊美食 看电视 |
[04:48] | Where other people talk about food and… | 电视里放的也是美食什么的 |
[04:52] | Uh,don’t–don’t read that. | 别念出来 |
[04:53] | “i’ll bend you over The conference room table and”–oh! | “我会把你压在会议桌上 然后…” |
[04:56] | Okay,why did you let me read that? | 干嘛让我念出来 |
[04:57] | My husband can’t get enough of me. | 我老公对我粘着呢 |
[05:00] | – Jealous? – Yes,actually. | – 羡慕嫉妒恨吧 – 这倒是真的 |
[05:02] | Arizona and i haven’t had much “alone time” lately,And so instead,we eat. | Arizona和我最近都没有独处时间 就只能吃吃喝喝 |
[05:06] | Oh,that’s depressing. | 真可怜呐 |
[05:07] | – Yeah,let’s just talk about the case. – Okay. What is it? | – 还是看看病例吧 – 好吧 什么情况 |
[05:09] | Hip replacement,shoulder dislocation? | 臀部复位 还是肩关节脱位 |
[05:12] | This is your first time copiloting with me. | 你第一次和我合作 |
[05:14] | You think i’m gonna bore you with routine crap? | 我能用简单病例来糊弄你吗 |
[05:19] | Get outta there. | 快起来 |
[05:20] | My feet hurt! | 脚好痛啊 |
[05:21] | Mr. And mrs. Moser? Hi. | Moser夫妇 你们好啊 |
[05:23] | – Hi. – Sorry. | – 你好 – 不好意思 |
[05:24] | My,uh,lazy sack husband thinks that this is his bed. | 我老公又懒又笨 还当这是他的病床呢 |
[05:27] | Oh,it’s–it’s not? | 不是吗 |
[05:28] | No,this is our patient’s parents. Yeah. | 不 他们是病人的父母 |
[05:30] | This is dr. Yang. She’s my co-surgeon on the case. | 这位是Yang医生 和我一起负责这次的手术 |
[05:32] | Oh,so nice to meet you. | 见到你真高兴啊 |
[05:36] | Get up! Come on. Pretend you have manners for a second. | 快起来 你就不能装着懂点规矩吗 |
[05:38] | What,the kind of manners that allow you | 在陌生人面前数落丈夫 就算有规矩了 |
[05:40] | To insult your husband in front of strangers? | |
[05:42] | – Stop it. – Stop fighting. | – 闭嘴 – 别吵了 |
[05:45] | You’re scaring the doctors. | 你们吓到医生了 |
[05:46] | Hi. Tyler. | 你好 我是Tyler |
[05:48] | I’m,uh,i’m not staring at your boobs. | 我不是想盯着你的咪咪看 |
[05:50] | I mean,i-i am,but i-i can’t help it. | 我是在看啦 但并非故意 |
[05:55] | Tyler suffers from A degenerative bone disease called cervical spondylosis. | Tyler患有颈椎病 一种退行性骨疾病 |
[05:58] | He was in a car accident two years ago,Which further injured his neck, | 两年前遭遇一起车祸 加深颈部创伤 |
[06:01] | And so we are gonna build him a new one In a 3-day,3-part surgery. | 我们将为他重塑颈部 手术分三步骤 每天一个步骤 |
[06:05] | Do not point that camera at me! | 别拿摄像机对着我 |
[06:07] | You look beautiful,sweetie. | 你看起来美极了 宝贝 |
[06:11] | Oh,are you the o.b.? Drugs,please. | 你是妇产科的吗 快给我止疼药 |
[06:13] | – Where’s the attending? – She’s stuck in an emergency c. | – 主治医生呢 – 正在做紧急剖腹产 |
[06:15] | They were driving home to olympia when her water broke. She’s two weeks early. | 她在驾车回家路上羊水破了 比预产期早两星期 |
[06:18] | Hi,mary. I’m dr. Grey. | Mary 你好 我是Grey医生 |
[06:19] | Oh,i don’t care who you are,just give me drugs. | 不管你是谁 快给我用药 |
[06:22] | Okay,let’s see if we have time for that. | 好的 先看看情况 |
[06:23] | – Over here,honey. – Wow. You’re crowning. | – 快看这儿 宝贝 – 哇 已经胎头着冠了 |
[06:26] | Did you just say “wow”? | 你是不是刚说了”哇” |
[06:28] | This–this is it. It’s all happening. | 就是这时候了 要生啦 |
[06:30] | Clay,i swear to god,If you don’t point that camera someplace else! | Clay 我向天发誓 你要再不挪开摄像机 |
[06:34] | Oh,god! | 天呐 |
[06:35] | Are–are you pushing? She shouldn’t push,right? | 你用力了 她还不该用力呢 对不对 |
[06:37] | Just give me a second. | 让我看下 |
[06:38] | Look over here. I’ll distract you. | 看这儿 我来给你分分神 |
[06:40] | Brain tumor! Brain tumor. | 脑瘤 脑瘤 |
[06:42] | I call brain tumor on the video camera! | 我要朝着摄像机喊脑瘤啦 |
[06:44] | You can’t call brain tumor right now. | 现在可别提脑瘤啊 |
[06:46] | It’s my tumor. I make the rules. | 我的脑瘤我做主 |
[06:47] | – Brain tumor? – Nobody said anything. | – 脑瘤? – 没人说过这情况啊 |
[06:49] | She has a grade iv astrocytoma. | 她有四级星形细胞瘤 |
[06:51] | You coulda led with that. | 怎么之前只字不提呢 |
[06:52] | It’s been a little hectic. | 事发仓促嘛 |
[06:58] | Head. | 头出来了 |
[07:09] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 06 | |
[07:11] | Hi,emma. | 嗨 Emma |
[07:14] | Sweet little girl. | 可爱的小姑娘 |
[07:16] | It’s called a butterfly tumor Because it extends into both sides of the brain. | 这被称为蝴蝶肿瘤 因为会延伸至大脑两侧 |
[07:19] | She has about six months. | 已经六个月了 |
[07:20] | She’s dying,so they decided to have a baby? | 她将不久于人世 所以才决定生个孩子 |
[07:22] | Well,that’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[07:23] | So i had st. Catherine’s send over all her scans, | 我让圣凯瑟琳医院把片子都发来了 |
[07:26] | And i want you to take them to derek And get him to do a consult. | 你拿给Derek看看 让他做个会诊 |
[07:29] | Derek hates me. You are better off taking them yourself. | Derek讨厌我 还是你自己去比较好 |
[07:31] | The only thing holding our marriage together Is that we can’t talk about neuro, | 我们婚姻的维系 就在于避谈神经科 |
[07:34] | So he can’t know that i had anything to do with this. | 不能让他知道我和这个有关 |
[07:36] | So you’re using me? I’m your tumor mule? | 这是利用我咯 把我当肿瘤传声机 |
[07:38] | Do you want him to stop yelling at you? | 如果不想他再朝你嚷嚷 |
[07:40] | He needs to be inspired. | 那就去让他振奋下吧 |
[07:50] | Hey,karev,trade with me. | Karev 和我换吧 |
[07:51] | Ortho for cardio. | 骨科换心科 |
[07:52] | I mean,you need a good outcome,And i’m just doing a stupid neck surgery with callie. | 你急需好评啊 我也不想和Callie做呆毛的颈部手术 |
[07:56] | There’s no such thing as a stupid neck surgery. | 颈部手术哪就呆毛了 |
[07:58] | You’re just afraid of tanking your winning streak, | 你是怕连续好评的记录被破吧 |
[07:59] | So now you want back on the easy train. Not happening. | 所以想换个保守的 没门 |
[08:03] | What easy train? | 什么保守的 |
[08:04] | Uh,that’s what dr. Karev calls your service. | Karev医生说跟你就是保守 |
[08:06] | ‘Cause your patients never die.It’s a compliment. | 因为你的病人从来死不了 夸你呢 |
[08:09] | Oh,it has nothing to do with the fact That you’re piling up bad outcomes? | 怪你自己技艺不精 总得差评吧 |
[08:12] | They were dud patients. | 那些病人本来就快挂了嘛 |
[08:14] | Oh,i’m sure. Shall we? | 可不是嘛 来吧 |
[08:17] | Who do i have to pay to get the tennis match on in here? | 谁能帮爷把网球比赛播起来啊 |
[08:20] | Uh,we’ll have a nurse look into it. | 我们会让护士搞定的 |
[08:22] | Yeah,well,make sure she’s cute. | 找个漂亮点的来 |
[08:24] | Chuck cain,71. | Chuck Cain 71岁 |
[08:25] | Came into the e.r. last night After a syncopal episode. | 昨晚因晕厥急诊入院 |
[08:29] | The scan showed a narrowed aortic valve | 检查显示主动脉瓣狭窄 |
[08:32] | That we will replace during open-heart procedure. | 准备开胸手术治疗 |
[08:34] | Open heart? | 开胸 |
[08:35] | It’s a safe surgery. Don’t worry. | 手术很安全 别担心 |
[08:37] | I don’t care about safe. I care about the scar. | 我不担心这个 是担心留疤 |
[08:39] | How big? | 会有多大 |
[08:41] | 10 inches at most. | 顶多20来公分 |
[08:42] | 10? Nope. Not doing it. | 这么大 我不做 |
[08:47] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[08:49] | A-a scar is a small price to pay For how much better you’re going to feel. | 小小伤疤能换你的健康呢 |
[08:52] | How old do you think i am? | 你觉得我多大了 |
[08:53] | You’re 71. | 71啦 |
[08:56] | Because you read the chart. | 那是因为你看过病历了 |
[08:57] | But if you didn’t,you’d say 60,right? | 要是没看 会猜我只有60吧 |
[09:01] | Look,i’m in incredible shape,And the ladies agree. | 我身材超棒 女士们赞不绝口哦 |
[09:05] | But look,the minute you open up my chest,I’m done. | 但一旦开胸 我就完啦 |
[09:08] | There’s no more meeting women at the pool With a scar like that. | 有疤怎么再去泳池泡美女 |
[09:11] | I mean,all they’ll see Is a future of doctor’s appointments, | 她们只会说我是个药罐子 |
[09:14] | Hospital visits,and–and bad sex. So,no. No open-heart surgery. | 频繁出入医院 嘿咻肯定不爽 不能开胸 |
[09:18] | – Look,mr. Cain. – We’ll investigate alternatives. | – Cain先生 – 我们再想其他办法 |
[09:20] | And get me a decent pillow while you’re at it. | 先给爷整个好枕头来 |
[09:23] | My ass has got more cushion than this thing. | 硬得跟什么似的 |
[09:34] | Is it july yet? | 七月怎么还没来 |
[09:35] | ‘Cause i need a whole new crop of residents. | 我急需新一批住院医师啊 |
[09:37] | Huh. Little grey still struggling? | 小Grey还在苦苦挣扎啊 |
[09:40] | Oh,she’s drowning. | 都快淹死了 |
[09:41] | I didn’t know how lucky i had it Until meredith was off my service. | 没有了Meredith帮忙之后 我才知道她有多珍贵啊 |
[09:45] | Do you know how to read these budget reports? | 你知道这些预算报表怎么搞吗 |
[09:48] | No. Why do you think i gave up that job? | 不懂 你以为我为啥放弃这职位呀 |
[09:49] | You’re a huge help. | 真是没用 |
[09:51] | Homemade maple-ginger scones. Try. | 自制枫姜松饼 试试 |
[09:53] | – Oh,no,no,no,really. – I just had a big lunch. | – 不要了 真的 – 我午饭吃得好饱 |
[09:55] | The scone’s a very tough pastry to make. | 松饼很难做的 |
[09:57] | You have to be exact with the ingredients,The baking temperature– | 配料 烘焙温度都要很精准 |
[10:00] | – Hey,how is the house coming? – Oh,we’re working on the drywall now. | – 房子装修得怎么样了 – 在铺石膏板了 |
[10:02] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[10:05] | All right. I get it. I’m a bore. | 好啦 我知道我很没劲 |
[10:08] | But avery’s doing all my surgeries, | 但我的手术都被Avery抢去了 |
[10:09] | And i’m taking up cooking to keep my mind sharp For when the next big case rolls in. | 在下个大病例到来之前 只能烤松饼来练脑了 |
[10:13] | Yeah,you keep telling yourself that. | 随你说咯 |
[10:15] | – Dr. Shepherd. – Yes. | – Shepherd医生 – 啥事 |
[10:17] | Dr. Grey is looking for you. She says it’s important. | Grey医生找你 说有重要的事 |
[10:19] | – My wife? – Nope. | – 我妻子吗 – 不是 |
[10:23] | Lexie. | |
[10:26] | Try a scone. You know you want to. | 试试嘛 很好吃的 |
[10:31] | Attaboy. | 乖啦 |
[10:34] | Today we’re taking out the old hardware. Tomorrow sloan will remove the scar tissue. | 今天我们把旧装置取出来 明天Sloan处理疤痕组织 |
[10:38] | And then we’ll implant the cage. | 我们再植入新椎间融合器 |
[10:42] | Yeah! All right. | 搞定啦 |
[10:44] | So… You’re turn. | 到你啦 |
[10:48] | Just get in there and,uh,You know,have fun with it. | 钻进去 好好享受吧 |
[10:51] | Why wouldn’t you just do a fusion in this case? Isn’t that standard procedure? | 为什么不做融合术呢 常规不是那样嘛 |
[10:54] | He’s had four fusions already,So we’re really going for a long-term solution. | 他已经做过四回了 我们要做长期考虑 |
[10:57] | Really get in there with the drill. | 深深钻进去 |
[10:58] | – Right,right,right. – Come on. | – 好好 – 来吧 |
[11:01] | But the risk of paralysis is quite high with your approach. | 你的做法造成瘫痪的风险很大啊 |
[11:04] | Our approach,and only lame surgeons do fusions. | 是咱的做法 蹩脚医师才只会融合术呢 |
[11:07] | We’re not lame. We’re fun… And badass. | 我们不蹩脚 我们是大牛 |
[11:09] | Here,like this. | 这么着 |
[11:11] | There you go. | 好啦 |
[11:16] | There you go. Felt good,right? | 成啦 感觉赞吧 |
[11:18] | – Yep. – Yeah. | – 嗯 – 没错 |
[11:21] | Dr. Yang,that’s your phone. | Yang医生 你手机响了 |
[11:24] | – Really? During surgery? – Oh,it could be anyone. | – 不是吧 手术也不关机 – 不一定是他 |
[11:30] | Melanie,could you please read dr. Yang’s message aloud? | Melanie 麻烦你读下Yang医生的短信 |
[11:32] | Melanie,don’t do that. | Melanie 别读 |
[11:33] | Yes,melanie,do. It could be chief hunt. | Melanie 快读吧 可能是Hunt主任 |
[11:35] | He might need dr. Yang on an urgent matter. | 紧急需要Yang医生呢 |
[11:38] | Yep. Definitely sounds urgent. | 肯定火烧眉毛了 |
[11:40] | Melanie,don’t touch that phone! | Melanie 不许碰我的手机 |
[11:42] | Just,um… Turn it off. | 关掉…就是了 |
[11:53] | No more texting me in the o.r. | 不许在我手术时短信我 |
[11:55] | – Well,did anyone… – No. | – 有谁… – 没 |
[11:59] | Good. | 那就好 |
[12:01] | ‘Cause the only thing getting me through these budget reports Is that,And i get to do this. | 给你发发短信 才能搞完预算报表 现在咱还可以做这个 |
[12:10] | I have to check on my patient. | 我要去检查下病人状况 |
[12:11] | I don’t want callie to give me a bad outcome. | 我可不想Callie给我差评 |
[12:13] | I’ll be quick. Come on. | 我很快的 来吧 |
[12:20] | Hunt,i found last year’s budget. I was just won– | Hunt 我找到去年的预算了 想着… |
[12:25] | – Um,uh,uh,excuse me. – No,it’s okay. I was just leaving. | – 抱歉 – 没事 我也正要走 |
[12:32] | Keep your phone on. | 手机开着 |
[12:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:38] | – In the conference room? – Richard | – 居然在会议室 |
[12:39] | Hunt,you’re a chief now. Act like it. | Hunt 你是主任 像点样子 |
[12:47] | In the conference room? | 竟然在会议室哈 |
[12:53] | So tell me you found the article I asked you for two days ago. | 两天前让你找的文章 现在找到了吧 |
[12:55] | No,but i’m really close. | 还没 但快了 |
[12:57] | This is the chart of a patient with a butterfly tumor. | 这是个蝴蝶瘤病例 |
[12:59] | Butterfly tumors are inoperable. | 蝴蝶瘤没法手术 |
[13:00] | No,i-i know,but this patient,She’s a new mom,and it’s a really sad story,actually, | 我知道 但她刚生完宝宝 很惨的 |
[13:04] | But i was wondering if you could do a quick consult– | 你能不能迅速会诊下 |
[13:06] | This is why you needed to find me so urgently… | 你就为这事急着找我吗 |
[13:09] | To tell a woman her tumor’s inoperable,To remind her how sad her story is? | 让我告诉病人她的肿瘤无法手术 强调她有多惨吗 |
[13:13] | – No,i just… – Just find the article. | – 我只是… – 快帮我去找文章 |
[13:17] | Hey,um,april,i can’t cover the e.r. tonight. I have to do research for shepherd. | April 我今晚没法去急诊室值班 得帮Shepherd查资料 |
[13:20] | – No,what? – I take it up with shepherd. | – 搞什么啊 – 你和Shepherd说去 |
[13:22] | I–come o– | 不是吧 |
[13:25] | Where are my mouse labs? | 老鼠实验室你不管啦 |
[13:26] | Oh,uh,s-sorry. I was stuck in the o.r. all day, | 对不起 我一整天都在手术室 |
[13:29] | Trying not to fall behind in my surgeries. | 手术方面不能再得差评了 |
[13:30] | Oh,so you’d rather just fall behind in my opinion of you? | 我对你差评就无所谓咯 |
[13:33] | I will take care of it right away. | 我马上去 |
[13:35] | It’s hard to be a team when only one player cares,kepner. | 如果孤军奋战 团队可没法合作 Kepner |
[13:38] | Now we removed all the old hardware,And we’re all set to implant the cage tomorrow. | 我们移除了旧的金属支撑 明天植入椎间融合器 |
[13:42] | So just try to get some rest,okay? | 先好好休息吧 |
[13:44] | Oh,well,i’m gonna stay the night And make sure,uh,he’s got some company. | 我来陪夜 得有人陪着他 |
[13:47] | I’ll stay. I-i-i don’t need the rest. | 我留下 我不需要休息 |
[13:49] | A-and i do? | 我需要咯 |
[13:50] | I don’t know. You’re always talking about How–how big the– | 我哪知道 你整天抱怨有眼袋 |
[13:52] | the bags under your eyes are,so– | |
[13:54] | – Aren’t visiting hours over? – Yes. | – 探病时间结束了吧 – 是的 |
[13:59] | They are. Sorry. | 结束了 抱歉 |
[14:03] | Um,uh,all right. Well,call if you need anything. | 没关系 有需要就打电话 |
[14:04] | – All right? – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好 |
[14:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:09] | Well… Surgery brings out the worst in people. | 手术暴露了人最坏的一面 |
[14:13] | Marriage brings out the worst in them. | 是婚姻暴露了他们最坏的一面 |
[14:15] | I’m grateful they dropped everything To help take care of me, | 我很感激他们放下一切照顾我 |
[14:17] | But seriously,the second i’m better,i’m moving out. | 但说真的 一旦病好 我就出来住 |
[14:21] | I need some peace and quiet. | 我需要清静 |
[14:22] | Well… Let me help you get some now,okay? | 现在你可以清静了 |
[14:37] | Wh-what the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[14:38] | I want to check your reflexes every half-hour | 我得每半小时检查你的反射功能 |
[14:40] | To make sure there’s no nerve damage from the surgery. | 确保手术没有造成神经损伤 |
[14:48] | You’re home already? | 这么早回来啦 |
[14:49] | Yeah,it’s the advantage of a boring caseload. | 是啊 无聊病例的好处 |
[14:51] | Well,did your day get any better? | 工作没有顺心些吗 |
[14:53] | Yes,if you count the fried chicken sandwich I got in the cafeteria. | 有啊 在餐厅吃了炸鸡三明治算吗 |
[15:01] | Any interesting cases tomorrow? | 明天有什么有趣的病例吗 |
[15:03] | – Meredith. – No work talk. I’ll be right back. | – 不谈工作 我马上回来 |
[15:09] | – Meredith. – Why didn’t you tell derek about mary’s tumor? | – 你怎么没把Mary的肿瘤告诉Derek |
[15:11] | I-i-i did. He said it was inoperable. | 我说了 他说没法手术 |
[15:13] | Did you show him the scans? Did you tell him it was in the frontal lobe? | 他看了扫描结果吗 你说了肿瘤在大脑额叶吗 |
[15:16] | Uh,i didn’t get a chance. | 没机会说 |
[15:17] | Um,i am naked and wet in the shower,so– | 我赤身裸体洗澡呢 所以… |
[15:20] | Derek’s a tumor junkie. He needs to see the scans | Derek有肿瘤瘾 他需要看扫描结果 |
[15:22] | And meet the patient to spark the case,The same way he needs a 16th towel in the o.r. | 见见病人才能激发他的热情 就像他必须用手术室的第16块毛巾 |
[15:27] | To position his arm on the microscope. | 来把手放上显微镜 |
[15:29] | Are you gonna remember all this or do i need to write it down? | 你都记住了吗 还是我帮你写下来 |
[15:31] | Naked and wet in the shower. | 赤身裸体洗澡呢 |
[15:33] | I need to write it down. | 我帮你写下来 |
[15:37] | Chuck cain. I gave you his blood work five hours ago. | Chuck Cain 五小时前就让你验血了 |
[15:42] | Alex,i need you to cover the e.r. tonight. | Alex 你今晚去急诊室值班 |
[15:43] | No. | 不行 |
[15:45] | – Look,before midnight would be nice. – I’m still looking. | – 晚上12点前给我也行 – 我正找呢 |
[15:47] | It’s the e.r. people will die if we’re not there. | 我们不值班 急诊室病人会死的 |
[15:49] | Which will be your fault,not mine. | 那是你的错 关我屁事 |
[15:51] | – Got it. Here you go. – Finally. | – 找到了 给你 – 终于啊 |
[15:53] | Alex,please,can’t you just be a person for a second? | Alex 拜托 你就不能有一秒钟人性吗 |
[15:57] | See? This is why you don’t deserve this job. | 瞧 你就不配当总住院医师 |
[16:00] | You’re bad at it. You get all stressed out and frantic And nobody wants to listen to you. | 你不擅长 压力大又歇斯底里 没人愿意听你的 |
[16:05] | You have no authority,and your voice… | 你没有威信 还有你的声音 |
[16:07] | It gets all high and nasally Like this when you’re nervous. | 一紧张就音调升高 狂走鼻音 |
[16:09] | It’s annoying. You’re annoying,so,no,I can’t be a person for a second. | 很烦人 你很烦唉 所以我没法有人性 |
[16:13] | Deal with your own crap! | 自己搞定那点破事 |
[16:29] | – Still not paralyzed. – Good. | – 没瘫痪 – 很好 |
[16:33] | Do you know you snore? | 你知道自己打呼吗 |
[16:34] | Yes,and i’ve been told it’s adorable. | 知道 别人说我打呼很可爱 |
[16:36] | – It’s not. – Morning. | – 不可爱 – 早上好 |
[16:37] | Oh,sorry we’re late,baby. | 抱歉来晚了 宝贝 |
[16:39] | Oh,of course,your,uh,smarty-pants father Refused to check the traffic report. | 你自作聪明的老爸不愿查路况 |
[16:43] | Are you hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[16:44] | Uh,he can’t eat before surgery. | 手术前不能吃东西 |
[16:46] | See? I told you,no food allowed. | 听见没 我就说了 不能吃东西 |
[16:48] | Oh,please. One little doughnut won’t hurt. | 拜托 一个甜甜圈又没关系 |
[16:50] | Actually,it will,Just like it will it hurt all of you | 有关系 甜甜圈对谁都没好处 |
[16:52] | By promoting,uh,high cholesterol And plaque buildup. | 提高胆固醇 增高血小板 |
[17:02] | I confirmed your consults,And i know you’re gonna ask me about that–that article,but– | 我确定了会诊时间 我知道你要问我文章的事 |
[17:05] | Oh,you–you haven’t found it yet? | 你还没找到吗 |
[17:06] | Look! Butterfly tumor. | 看 蝴蝶瘤 |
[17:15] | Wait. I mean,all the doctors we’ve seen Said the tumor’s inoperable. | 所有医生都说蝴蝶瘤不能手术 |
[17:18] | Surgery could put her in a coma or kill her. | 手术会导致她昏迷或死亡 |
[17:20] | It’s just another set of scans. | 我们只需再做一次脑扫描 |
[17:21] | Exactly,and it’ll be good for you To have some alone time with emma. | 没错 正好让你与Emma单独相处看看 |
[17:24] | You know,that way i can die knowing that You’re not gonna drop her on her head. | 至少我死的时候 能知道你不会摔着她 |
[17:30] | Fine. Run the scans. | 行 扫描吧 |
[17:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:39] | I really don’t have time for this. | 我实在没时间 |
[17:41] | Two more moms just came in. | 又来了两个准妈妈 |
[17:42] | Well,yeah,but a-as long as no one’s crowning,They’ll be fine. | 只要还没胎头着冠 就没事 |
[17:46] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛 |
[17:48] | Uh,researching a new surgery for my neck guy. | 为我的颈椎男搜索新的手术方法 |
[17:50] | What are you feeding my mouse? | 你拿什么喂我的老鼠 |
[17:51] | Q. Is diabetic. A doughnut could kill him. | Q得了糖尿病 甜甜圈会害死它的 |
[17:54] | Then why is he in your office? | 那他怎么跑你办公室来了 |
[17:55] | So meredith can run tests on him. | 为了让Meredith给他做检查 |
[17:57] | Are you really gonna do her grunt work? | 你真要给她做苦力呀 |
[17:59] | Oh,bailey blames me for richard losing his trial. | Richard放弃项目 Bailey都怪在我头上 |
[18:02] | The last thing she wants is for me to work on it. | 她绝对不会让我参与的 |
[18:05] | Which is why you’re doing it in secret. | 所以才要你背着她 |
[18:07] | Okay,that is the worst idea i’ve ever heard. | 这是我听到的最馊的主意 |
[18:10] | – Seriously. – I am your chief resident,dr. Grey. | – 真是的 – 我是住院总医师 Grey医生 |
[18:17] | Which means if you cross me,I will make your life a living hell. | 你要是敢反对我 我不会让你好过的 |
[18:23] | I will put you on call every night,I will assign you dumb interns, | 我会让你天天值夜班 把最废物的实习安排给你 |
[18:28] | And i will make sure That you get every exploding bowel | 所有肠道破裂 肢体腐烂的病人 |
[18:33] | and rotting limb That comes into this hospital. | 我都会让你负责的 |
[18:38] | Okay. Relax. I’ll do it. | 好吧 别急嘛 我做就是了 |
[18:42] | O-okay. | 那…好吧 |
[18:47] | It’s ’cause i made my voice different,right? That’s– that’s why you lis– | 是因为我压低嗓子说话 所以你们才… |
[18:50] | Go away before you embarrass yourself more. | 演砸之前赶快走吧 |
[18:57] | Oh,that’s owen. Duty calls. | 是Owen 有任务啊 |
[18:59] | Are you two talking yet,or is it just sex? | 你们把话讲开了吗 还是只是嘿咻而已 |
[19:03] | Not just sex. Hot,dirty,stand-on-my-head sex. | 不只是嘿咻 还有倒立着共赴巫山 |
[19:07] | I’ll take that as a no. | 懂了 就是没讲开的意思 |
[19:09] | You know what? Who cares if we talk? | 谁管我们讲没讲开啊 |
[19:11] | Besides,if you want to talk about something, | 而且 如果你想聊天 |
[19:13] | How about the fact that you’re wasting your fifth year | 聊聊你在第五年如何虚度光阴 |
[19:15] | Playing around with vaginas and mice,huh? | 每天周旋在阴道和老鼠之间吧 |
[19:17] | Want to talk about that? | 谈谈这些怎么样 |
[19:19] | Do you really stand on your head? | 你真会倒立吗 |
[19:21] | I’m very talented. | 姐很有才的 |
[19:24] | This procedure is minimally invasive. | 这是微创手术 |
[19:27] | And the great news is,The scar will look like this. | 还有个好消息 疤痕会长这个样子 |
[19:31] | It’s much smaller. | 比正常的小很多 |
[19:32] | Yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah,but i want this instead. | 是的 但我要这种的 |
[19:36] | What the hell is that? | 这什么鬼玩意 |
[19:37] | That’s my friend tony’s groin. | 这是我朋友Tony的腹股沟 |
[19:38] | I had him e-mail me a picture last night. | 我昨晚让他给我发的邮件 |
[19:40] | He had the same problem with his valve last year, | 去年他的动脉瓣也出了问题 |
[19:42] | And his doctor replaced it with a catheter through the groin. | 他的医生通过一个导管 穿过腹股沟做的手术 |
[19:45] | See? Barely any scar. It’s called a t-a-v-i. | 基本没有疤痕 这就叫经导管主动脉瓣置换术 |
[19:48] | Yeah,a tavi is an experimental procedure. | 这手术的技术还在试验阶段 |
[19:51] | There are– there are tons of risks– Uh,bleeding,stroke– | 有很多风险的 比如失血或中风… |
[19:53] | Look,i’m the one having this and paying for it,right? | 我才是病人 有风险也是我自己的 |
[19:56] | So if i say i want a tavi,give me a tavi. | 我要什么手术 就给我什么手术 |
[19:58] | Look,there is a much safer solution to your problem. | 听着 这病有很多安全的治疗方案 |
[20:01] | It’s called a-a rash guard. You wear it at the pool. No one will see your scar. | 有一种衣服叫潜水服 穿它下泳池 没人会看见疤 |
[20:04] | Clearly you’ve never been to palm beach. | 看来你一定没去过棕榈滩 |
[20:06] | Only fatties wear rash guards. | 只有胖子才穿潜水服 |
[20:08] | I can’t get through to this guy. | 我和这个人讲不清楚道理 |
[20:10] | He wants a tavi.Look into it and decide if he’s a good candidate. | 他想要做经导管主动脉瓣置换的话 你做做功课看看他适不适合 |
[20:17] | I’ll look into a tavi. | 我会研究一下导管主动脉瓣置换 |
[20:18] | See? Now that’s the answer i was looking for. | 看到没 这就是我想要的回答 |
[20:20] | I knew you had it in you,kid. | 就知道你孺子可教 孩子 |
[20:28] | Uh,hey,grey. Uh,no,keep walking. Eyes ahead. Act normal. | Grey 继续走 往前看 自然点 |
[20:34] | I saw kepner take a mouse into that room. What’s going on? | 我看到Kepner把一只老鼠拿进那屋了 怎么回事 |
[20:37] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么也不知道 |
[20:39] | You blinked. Okay. | 你眨眼了 好了 |
[20:41] | Okay,now you know something. Is something wrong with the device? | 你一定知道内情 是不是移植装置出问题了 |
[20:43] | I really shouldn’t talk about it. | 真的无可奉告 |
[20:45] | Grey. | |
[20:46] | Bailey’s not gonna find out about it? | 绝对不能让Bailey知道 |
[20:48] | Bailey locked me out of my own mouse lab. I’m not telling her crap. | Bailey把我锁在实验室外面了 我才不会告诉她呢 |
[20:52] | Some of the mice are hyperglycemic. | 有些老鼠血糖过高 |
[20:54] | We’re running some tests to find out why. | 我们在做检查找原因 |
[20:56] | All right,this is what you do– Get a healthy mouse,run some labs, | 你听我的 找个健康的老鼠 做些检查 |
[20:59] | And compare the stats. Can you do that? | 比较一下数据 你能行吗 |
[21:00] | – Well,april’s being a little bit… – Oh,you can handle kepner,grey. | – April最近有点儿… – 你能搞定Kepner的 Grey |
[21:03] | Now i’m on call,so page me when you get the results. | 我正当班呢 有结果就呼我 |
[21:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:07] | All right. | 很好 |
[21:09] | Hi there. Uh,um,beautiful day,isn’t it? | 你好 今天天气好晴朗啊 |
[21:16] | – Oh,damn it. – You need a hand? | – 见鬼了 – 用帮忙么 |
[21:18] | Uh,no,ju-just,the cage won’t fit. | 就是融合器不太合适 |
[21:21] | His bone’s so destroyed,the screws won’t hold. | 他的骨头情况太糟了 螺丝固定不住 |
[21:23] | We should do the fusion instead. | 可以用融合术代替一下 |
[21:24] | – No. – Well,i researched it. | – 不行 – 我研究过的 |
[21:26] | We can re-fuse him if we take down enough of his scar tissue– | 如果移走足够的疤痕组织 我们可以重新融合的 |
[21:29] | I said no. | 我说了不行 |
[21:33] | My surgery got pushed. And i can’t pick up the short ribs. | 我的手术延后了 我不能去买小排骨了 |
[21:36] | The butcher closes at 6:00,right? | 肉店六点关门对吧 |
[21:37] | – Why are you so gung ho to do this? – Why are you so not? | – 你怎么这么想做这个呢 – 你为什么不想呢 |
[21:40] | – We could roast a chicken. – Yes. | – 我们可以烤鸡嘛 – 对的 |
[21:43] | Could we please shut up about dinner?Please. | 能别谈晚餐的事吗 拜托了 |
[21:46] | Oh,sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:48] | Forget it. We’re closing him up. | 算了吧 把他缝合了吧 |
[21:49] | – What? No. – Yes. | – 什么 不行 – 行 |
[21:51] | We need more time To figure out a new game plan that’s not a fusion. | 得花点时间 想个融合之外的方案 |
[21:54] | So i’m gonna secure the cage temporarily and close. | 我先暂时固定融合器 缝合吧 |
[21:56] | Which means i’m free to go to the butcher. | 这样我就有空去买肉了 |
[21:58] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[22:06] | Most astrocytomas Spread out through the corpus callosum. | 大多数星型细胞瘤会跨越胼胝体摊开 |
[22:09] | It fans out like smoke. | 像烟一样呈扇形铺开 |
[22:10] | But if you look at your tumor,mary,I’ve never seen anything like it. | 可是你这个肿瘤 我从没见过这样子的 |
[22:14] | Look at the edges– they’re smooth,defined. | 看看它的边缘 形状平滑 轮廓分明 |
[22:16] | They’re easier to cut around. | 就是说它很好切除 |
[22:18] | Yes,if i can keep my entire dissection Inside and never let it drift outside– | 是的 如果我全部从内部切除 确保不让它游离出来 |
[22:22] | I’m sorry. Are you,um,Saying what i think you’re saying? | 打断一下 咱俩是同一个意思吗 |
[22:28] | Mary,i think i can remove your tumor. | Mary 我觉得我能切除你这个肿瘤 |
[22:31] | – I love this guy. – We don’t know this guy. | – 我爱这个男人 – 我们都不认识他 |
[22:33] | He’s amazing,right? Tell my husband. | 他很厉害的吧 和我老公说说 |
[22:35] | He’s pretty amazing. | 他超级厉害 |
[22:36] | This isn’t a decision you–you make on a whim. | 你们不能一时兴起决定这么大的事啊 |
[22:38] | You’re right. You need time to make this decision. | 你说得对 你们需要时间做决定 |
[22:40] | We don’t need time. We’ve decided. Sign me up. | 不需要 我们决定了 就手术吧 |
[22:42] | Emma. | |
[22:44] | If you get to call brain tumor,I get to call emma. | 如果你能提脑瘤 那我就要提Emma |
[22:52] | It’s not just the two of us anymore. | 现在不仅是你我之间的事了 |
[22:55] | We have a daughter. She needs these six months with you. | 我们有女儿了 她这六个月需要你 |
[22:58] | I mean,you’re her mom. | 你是她母亲 |
[23:02] | Please,mary. Don’t do this. | Mary 求求你 别这么做 |
[23:19] | You’re ditching o.b. to be a vet now? | 你放弃妇科 改行当兽医了吗 |
[23:20] | Oh,april dumped bailey’s trial on me. | April把Bailey的临床试验扔给我了 |
[23:22] | I would be annoyed,but it turns out i’m good with mice. | 我也不情愿 不过看来我还挺在行的 |
[23:25] | – And i found her secret snack drawer. – Sweet. | – 我还发现了她的秘密零食抽屉 – 太好了 |
[23:28] | Hey. Hey,that is not your food. Not your food. | 不是给你吃的 |
[23:33] | What–what have you done to my office? | 你把我的办公室怎么了 |
[23:34] | Get over it. I’m helping you. And go get me a healthy mouse. | 将就点吧 我是在帮你 拿只健康老鼠来 |
[23:37] | Bailey hasn’t left the lab in 48 hours. | Bailey这两天寸步不离实验室 |
[23:39] | I-i can’t steal another mouse. | 我没法再偷老鼠了 |
[23:41] | I can’t steal another mouse. | 我没法再偷老鼠了 |
[23:44] | Fine. Fine. Just keep going,And–and good job. | 好吧 继续干活 你好样的 |
[23:54] | Tell me what it feels like to get a bad outcome. | 说说看 拿到差评是啥感受 |
[23:56] | Neck guy’s paralyzed? | 颈椎男瘫痪了吗 |
[23:57] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[24:00] | What would happen if i took my name off the case? | 如果我不跟进这病例了会怎样 |
[24:01] | Do it. You can take my old guy. | 那就别跟了 接手我的病人吧 |
[24:03] | Altman’s trying to make me do a tavi on him. | Altman想让我给他做经导管主动脉瓣置换 |
[24:04] | Oh,no way. You’re just asking for a bad outcome. | 不行 你这是自讨苦吃 |
[24:08] | – Peanut? – No. | – 吃花生吗 – 不吃 |
[24:09] | Derek ran an m.r.a. and found out he can reach | Derek做了核磁共振血管造影 结果显示 |
[24:11] | Under the pericallosal vessels And reach the tumor on both sides. | 他能探入胼胝血管之下 并从两侧到达肿瘤 |
[24:14] | – So he’s operating? – No. Mary’s afraid of the risks. | – 那他要做手术了吗 – 不 Mary担心风险 |
[24:17] | Well,clay really,but she listened to him. | 其实是Clay担心 但她听从于他 |
[24:19] | Okay,but did you tell them how good he is? | 你提过他很优秀吗 |
[24:21] | Yeah. Kind of. | 差不多吧 |
[24:25] | Do i have to do everything myself? | 凡事都要我亲自出马吗 |
[24:30] | – Hot. – Right? | – 火辣 – 对吧 |
[24:38] | Come on. Come on,g. Come on,little guy. Come on. | 来吧 小家伙 |
[24:42] | Your voice doesn’t whisper,kepner. | 有话大声说 Kepner |
[24:45] | Sorry. Sorry. I-i- didn’t want to distract you. | 抱歉 我不想打扰你 |
[24:48] | Um,i need to run an a1c on g. | 我要给小G做个糖化血红蛋白检查 |
[24:51] | G. Is healthy. We don’t need to run an a1c on him. | G很健康 无需糖化血红蛋白检测 |
[24:55] | Yes,but i think i’m on to something,though. | 是的 但我另有打算 |
[24:58] | On to what? | 什么打算 |
[24:59] | I’ll tell you when i figure it out. | 等我想好再告诉你 |
[25:06] | I read the research,i talked to some other surgeons. | 我看过相关研究 也和其他医师谈过 |
[25:10] | But i’m not doing a tavi on you. | 我不打算给你做经导管主动脉瓣置换 |
[25:14] | And that’s your final answer? | 这就是你的最终答复吗 |
[25:18] | That’s my final answer. | 是的 |
[25:19] | I’ll give you some time to make a decision. | 给你些时间考虑吧 |
[25:24] | And here i took you for a guy Who had a pair on him. | 我还以为你有胆识 |
[25:28] | It’s a stupid scar,chuck. | 只是愚蠢的伤疤而已 Chuck |
[25:31] | You really want to die because of it? | 你真想因此丧命吗 |
[25:42] | Hey. Sorry i’m late. | 抱歉 回来晚了 |
[25:44] | I got stuck planning tomorrow’s surgery. | 忙着计划明天的手术 |
[25:46] | Oh,well,did you figure it out? | 想出办法了吗 |
[25:47] | You know it. Sofia? | 当然 Sofia呢 |
[25:49] | She is asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[25:50] | She was so talkative–whoa. | 她说个不停 |
[25:56] | I miss that. | 好怀念 |
[25:57] | I bet i know what else you miss. | 你怀念的不止这个吧 |
[26:01] | Oh! Who’s hungry? | 饿坏了吧 |
[26:02] | I got braised short ribs,Roasted potatoes,and a nice pinot from napa. | 我做了红酒烩肋排 烤土豆 还有一瓶纳帕谷美酒 |
[26:09] | It looks amazing. | 看起来好棒 |
[26:18] | It’s not me. | 不是我的 |
[26:20] | Oh,me neither. | 也不是我的 |
[26:24] | It’s me. | 是我的 |
[26:56] | The car seat’s not clicking in And it’s supposed to be clicking. | 车座固定不了 本来是能固定的 |
[26:59] | Let me try. | 我来试试 |
[27:07] | You just have to line up the arrows. | 对齐就好 |
[27:09] | I heard dr. Shepherd came by. | 听说Shepherd医生来过 |
[27:14] | Look,uh… I’m sure he’s a great surgeon,But we’ve seen a lot of great surgeons. | 我知道他很优秀 可好医生我们见了不少 |
[27:20] | And i-i know i’m the bad guy here,but… I just had a baby. | 我知道自己这样不对 可孩子刚出生 |
[27:27] | I want to be happy,you know? | 我想享受幸福 |
[27:30] | At least today. | 至少今天吧 |
[27:33] | Maybe a couple more months. | 或许再多几个月 |
[27:36] | But i–a couple more months isn’t enough. | 可几个月也不够 |
[27:39] | She wants more. | 她想要更多 |
[27:40] | We made this decision a long time ago | 很久以前 我们就决定好了 |
[27:42] | Because we knew that once emma was born,We’d be too emotional. | 因为我们深知 Emma出生以后 我们就会感情用事 |
[27:47] | – She’s not thinking… – But now she’s seen and held her baby. | – 她没有想… – 可如今她见着了孩子 抱在怀中 |
[27:52] | And she can’t imagine not being here. | 就无法想象生死两隔的场景 |
[27:55] | And she wants more time. | 她想争取更多时间 |
[27:57] | I want more time. | 我也要更多时间 |
[28:01] | I’m not ready for her to die. | 我还没准备好让她离世 |
[28:03] | And she’s not,either. | 她也一样 |
[28:05] | And that’s why she wants to fight. | 所以她才想与病魔抗争 |
[28:12] | Uh,diane schiffman Would make a great wife,you know? | Diane Schiffman娶回家不错 |
[28:15] | And she’s great with the kids at the block party. | 她在街坊聚会上和孩子处得挺好 |
[28:17] | Yeah,’cause she’s always drunk. | 那是因为她总是醉醺醺的 |
[28:20] | What about wendy mcdowell? | 那Wendy Mcdowell呢 |
[28:21] | Ah,too uptight. | 紧张兮兮的 |
[28:23] | She’s turn emma into a nervous wreck. | 她会把Emma教成神经质的 |
[28:25] | Erin miller? | Erin Miller呢 |
[28:27] | She’s way too hot for you. | 那种辣妹 你把不到的 |
[28:29] | Mary. | |
[28:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:33] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[28:36] | Come here. | 坐过来 |
[28:40] | Thank you,honey,For giving me this. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 同意我手术 |
[28:46] | And i’m gonna see you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[28:57] | You,too,my precious,little perfect girl. | 你也一样 我的宝贝女儿 |
[29:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:17] | Okay,let’s go. | 好了 出发吧 |
[29:23] | Here we go. | 出发吧 |
[29:42] | Are you kidding me?How the hell is this not working? | 开玩笑吧 怎么会不好用 |
[29:45] | – Dr. Torres… – Just give me a second,okay? | – Torres医生 – 再给我点时间 |
[29:46] | As co-surgeon on this case,I say we abandon the reconstruction, | 咱俩共同负责这病例 所以我建议放弃重建术 |
[29:49] | And do a standard fusion. | 做一个标准融合术得了 |
[29:51] | We’re not quitting. How many times do i have to say that? | 我们不能放弃 我还要说几遍 |
[29:52] | I’m simply recommending an alternative solution. | 我只是推荐个替代方案 |
[29:54] | Yeah? Well,your solution sucks. | 是哈 但你的方案烂透了 |
[29:58] | He’s lost motor evoked responses. | 他失去了运动诱发电位反应 |
[30:00] | Okay,that’s it. You know,i’m–i’m out. I’m taking my name off the case. | 受够了 我退出 这个病例我不负责了 |
[30:02] | Wait. There’s an electrode out. | 等下 是电极脱落了 |
[30:07] | Unbelievable. All right. How’s that? | 不可思议 现在怎么样 |
[30:12] | Great. He’s fine. | 很好 他稳定了 |
[30:14] | Done. Your name’s off the case. | 就这么着 你不用管这病人了 |
[30:16] | 5.5-millimeter cobalt chrome rod And alternating cross connectors. | 给我5.5毫米的钴铬合金棒和交叉连接器 |
[30:18] | I’m gonna link the three rods together. | 我要把这三根棒系在一起 |
[30:20] | What? You can use the cobalt rods for this? | 你能用钴棒做这个吗 |
[30:21] | What do you care? You’re off the case. | 你管这干什么 又不归你负责了 |
[30:25] | Go! | 出去吧 |
[30:27] | All right. Let’s get the next one. | 好了 进行下一步 |
[30:31] | I compared healthy and hyperglycemic mice. | 我将健康与高血糖的老鼠进行对照 |
[30:33] | It looks like the islet cells are being rejected. | 似乎是胰岛细胞被排斥了 |
[30:35] | So it’s not the device. Well,that’s good. | 不是排斥装置哈 那太好了 |
[30:37] | Uh,it could be A recurrence of autoimmunity… | 可能是由于自身免疫恢复 |
[30:42] | Or a problem with the engraftment. | 也可能是移植问题 |
[30:44] | Maybe it’s not the cells being rejected. | 也许不是排斥细胞 |
[30:46] | Maybe they’re just not surviving because of other causes. | 也许是因为其他原因而不能存活 |
[30:48] | So we should check for signs of rejection? | 所以我们应该检查排斥迹象咯 |
[30:49] | Exactly. Okay. Bump me. | 没错 太好了 碰下 |
[30:54] | We’re looking in the wrong place. | 我们搞错大方向了 |
[30:55] | The device is working,But something is harming the islet cells. | 装置可以工作 但有东西在伤害胰岛细胞 |
[30:59] | – How did you figure that out? – It doesn’t matter. | – 你是怎么发现的? – 这无关紧要 |
[31:00] | So tell bailey to look for signs of rejection. | 告诉Bailey去寻找排斥的迹象 |
[31:04] | And who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[31:06] | What,god,is that who you are? | 你以为你是上帝吗 |
[31:08] | Dr. Bailey,she was just doing what i asked her to do. | Bailey医生 她只是服从我的安排 |
[31:09] | Because either you’re god,Or you are the most reckless, | 你要不是上帝 就是我见过的 |
[31:13] | arrogant resident I have come across in my entire career. | 史上最鲁莽傲慢的住院医生 |
[31:17] | I mean,to put your hands on another clinical trial | 在你已经毁掉一起临床试验后 |
[31:19] | After you already ruined one is a level of stupidity So staggering– | 你还要把毒手伸向另一起 真是蠢得令人震惊啊 |
[31:23] | I delegated. This has nothing to do– | 我让她做的 这和她没关系… |
[31:25] | You are fired from my trial,kepner. And you… Just give me back my mouse. | 你被开除了 Kepner 至于你…把我的老鼠还回来 |
[31:31] | I– Not until you read my research. | 那你必须先看看我的研究 |
[31:35] | Dr. Bailey! Read my research. | Bailey医生 看看我的研究 |
[31:47] | Hey,that kinda works. | 这招真管用呢 |
[31:50] | Okay,i’ve cleared out the tumor On the right side of the brain,but look. | 好的 右脑肿瘤已清理完毕 但看这里 |
[31:53] | See all those vessels blocking the way now? | 看到那些阻碍的血管了吗 |
[31:55] | It’s like a line of defense. | 就好像警戒线一样 |
[31:57] | That’s why the tumor’s so smart. | 这就是肿瘤狡猾的地方 |
[31:59] | It grows on both sides of the brain So we’ll be too scared to cross over. | 它长在大脑的两侧 让我们不敢妄动 |
[32:03] | But she has six months. That’s–that’s something. | 她还有六个月时间 也算值了 |
[32:06] | You know,a-and you tried. There’s no shame in stopping now– | 至少你尝试了 现在停手也没啥遗憾了 |
[32:09] | – Lexie. – Yeah. | – 有 |
[32:12] | We’re not stopping. | 我们不会停手 |
[32:14] | But you just said the tumor is smart. | 但你刚说这肿瘤很狡猾 |
[32:17] | We’re smarter. | 咱们更狡猾 |
[32:18] | Bipolars. | 两极钳 |
[32:25] | Hey,it’s my fifth year. | 这是我做住院医生的第五年 |
[32:26] | I have to defend every decision Made in my o.r. at the boards. | 我必须确保我的手术记录万无一失 |
[32:29] | Do you know why i picked you to be my co-surgeon? | 你知道我为什么选你合作吗 |
[32:33] | Because you… You take crazy risks in the o.r. | 因为你在手术室中敢于冒险 |
[32:37] | But the surgeon i’ve worked with the past three days? | 过去三天 跟我共事的那位医生 |
[32:40] | Safe,Boring,a… B-minus version of herself. | 保守无聊 畏畏缩缩 |
[32:45] | I get it. Fifth year is competitive. | 我了解 第五年竞争很激烈 |
[32:47] | Your whole career depends on it,But if you’re not careful,you’re gonna wake up one day | 全部职业生涯都押在这里 但若是不经意 你会发现有一天 |
[32:50] | And realize that you’re no longer the badass,Hard-core,Spontaneous,take-charge, | 自己不再霸气强悍 自主能干 |
[32:56] | Crazy,fun person you thought you were,But instead,Some sad,sorry wife | 不再热情洋溢 而成了哀怨压抑的小媳妇 |
[33:02] | Who stays in every night and talks about food Like it’s an orgasm when it’s clearly not. | 夜夜大谈食物 像那能让你高潮一般 但那显然不能 |
[33:07] | An orgasm is an orgasm. | 高潮就是高潮 |
[33:10] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说啥呢 |
[33:17] | Don’t let fifth year get to you. | 别让第五年束缚住你 |
[33:29] | Hi.You mind if i sit? | 介意我坐这里吗 |
[33:32] | Please. | 请便 |
[33:55] | – She’s herniating. – What the hell happened? | – 她出现脑疝了 – 发生了什么 |
[33:57] | A vessel leaked. The tumor’s starting to swell. | 有根血管渗漏了 肿瘤开始肿胀 |
[33:59] | Okay,we’re gonna have to drain the ventricle. | 好 我们得进行脑室引流 |
[34:01] | Get me a blunt-tip needle. Now. | 现在给我一根钝尖磁针 |
[34:03] | You’re going in blind? | 你要做盲探手术吗 |
[34:04] | We have no choice. | 别无他选 |
[34:48] | Just tell me Just tell me | 快点 直接告诉我吧 |
[34:50] | We got it, we got the whole tumor. | 成功了 我们切除了全部肿瘤 |
[35:00] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[35:09] | You have mom. | 你妈妈还在 |
[35:24] | I will meet you in the cath lab and do the tavi. | 术前准备完 咱就在导管实验室见了 进行经导管主动脉瓣置换术 |
[35:28] | Hey,chuck,what the hell? | Chuck 怎么个情况 |
[35:30] | Crap. | 啧啧 |
[35:32] | Look,the lady had a bigger pair than you. | 这位女医生比你更有种 |
[35:35] | No hard feelings,okay? | 恕我直言了哈 |
[35:36] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[35:39] | Hey,doll,how old do you think i am? | 这位美女 你猜我多大啦 |
[35:41] | I-i want my patient back. | 我想要回我的病人 |
[35:43] | I was being cautious. You– you can’t punish me for that. | 我过于谨慎了 但你不能为此惩罚我 |
[35:45] | Actually,i can. | 老实说 我可以 |
[35:47] | You’ve had some bad outcomes. We all get bad outcomes. | 你的差评很多 但大家都会手术失败的 |
[35:50] | Your problem is That you let it get to you,and now you’re scared. | 问题在于 你被影响到了 完全胆怯了 |
[35:55] | The only thing worse than a bad surgeon is a scared one. | 畏手畏脚的医生是最糟糕的 |
[36:03] | pretty soon,you’ll be able to do everything You couldn’t do before– | 用不了很久 你就能做以前不可能的任务了 |
[36:06] | Feed yourself,look girls in the eye. | 自食其力 直视女生的眼睛 |
[36:09] | How about sports? | 能做运动吗 |
[36:11] | Don’t be an idiot,idiot. | 别犯傻了 傻子 |
[36:13] | You know that he cannot do sports. | 你明知道他不能做运动 |
[36:14] | – Will you just get a divorce? – She said everything. | – 拜托你们离婚吧 – 她刚才说什么都可以的 |
[36:16] | And what did i tell you about this name calling? | 怎么说来着 不许骂人 |
[36:19] | Get a divorce. | 离婚吧 |
[36:20] | Well,okay,then i got a new one for you. | 好吧 我也给你想了个称呼 |
[36:22] | – Bitch face. – Oh,how original. | – 婊子脸 – 真有创意啊 |
[36:24] | I said get a divorce! | 我说了 你们离婚吧 |
[36:30] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[36:32] | You had to stay together until i was outta high school. | 在我高中毕业以前 你们不能分开 |
[36:35] | Then it was college,And then this neck thing happened,but that’s over now. | 然后我上大学了 然后颈椎又有问题了 不过现在都结束了 |
[36:39] | My neck’s fine,so you two are free to leave each other. | 我现在没事了 你们可以分开了 |
[36:41] | – Listen,kiddo. – No,baby,it has nothing to do with you. | – 孩子 – 宝贝 这跟你没关系 |
[36:44] | You hate each other! You hate each other. It’s obvious. So go. | 你们彼此憎恨 显然的事 去吧 |
[36:49] | Go to the court. Just get a divorce! | 去法院 离婚吧 |
[36:58] | Okay,why don’t we give tyler some space? | 还是让Tyler静一下吧 |
[37:11] | How’d that feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[37:14] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
[37:30] | Uh,you paged? | 你呼我了吗 |
[37:35] | Eight of the mice are hyperglycemic. | 八只老鼠都有高血糖 |
[37:38] | What? | 什么 |
[37:39] | I’ve been locked in this lab all day and night,Hiding it from you, | 我日夜窝在实验室里 尽力瞒着你 |
[37:44] | Trying to understand why,And–and meredith grey figured it out. | 就是想搞清楚原因 现在Meredith Grey搞清楚了 |
[37:49] | Now i’ve got just weeks worth of… | 现在等待我的 是几周的工作量 |
[37:52] | Tests to run and mice to monitor,Real patients to check on. | 要做试验 监控老鼠 还要治疗病人 |
[37:56] | Well,so you get help. | 那你就找人帮忙呗 |
[37:58] | From who? I fired kepner. | 谁能帮我啊 我把Kepner开除了 |
[38:00] | There’s no way in hell i’m putting meredith on this trial. | 我死也不会让Meredith碰这试验的 |
[38:03] | Oh,help will show up. Trust me. | 总会有人帮忙的 相信我 |
[38:05] | It always does. | 一向如此 |
[38:08] | So… You’re gonna go home,Get some rest. | 回家去 休息一下 |
[38:13] | The work will be here in the morning. | 明天一早 还有很多工作等着你呢 |
[38:15] | Go. Right now. | 赶紧走吧 |
[38:27] | Don’t worry,q. | 别担心 小Q |
[38:29] | I got your back. | 有我呢 |
[38:34] | He just went in blind and he hit the ventricle. | 他直接进入脑室进行盲探手术 |
[38:36] | It was the most incredible thing i have ever seen. | 这是我见过最神奇的事情了 |
[38:40] | All sloan taught me today was how to brine a chicken. | Sloan今天就教我腌鸡肉了 |
[38:42] | Altman called me a chicken. | Altman说我是胆小鬼 |
[38:45] | What you said to me the other day Was horrible,mean,and– | 你那天对我说的话太过分 太恶毒 |
[38:49] | All right. You’re doing it again. You’re like a friggin’ mosquito. | 又来了 你就像只蚊子一样 |
[38:53] | Yeah,well,that’s all changing. | 好吧 现在不一样了 |
[38:55] | Lexie,you’re leading pre-rounds tomorrow. | Lexie 你负责明天凌晨预查房 |
[38:57] | Jackson,you’re touring med students, | Jackson 你去带医学院学生 |
[38:59] | And,alex,you’ve got nights in the e.r. for the next week. | Alex 你下周去急诊室值夜班 |
[39:01] | Any of you argue with me,And i’ll take you off the o.r. board indefinitely. | 如有异议 就永不安排手术 |
[39:07] | I,on the other hand,Just got fired from bailey’s trial. | 姐刚被Bailey从试验里开除了 |
[39:10] | So i’m gonna spend the night Drinking and flirting with boys. | 今晚要痛快畅饮 调戏帅哥 |
[39:34] | No. We can’t do this anymore. | 不行 不能再这样了 |
[39:37] | No more sex in the hospital. | 不能再在医院嘿咻 |
[39:41] | You know,i’m chief now. I have to act like it. | 我是主任了 要有点主任的样子 |
[39:46] | Fine. Whatever. | 好吧 无所谓 |
[39:51] | Uh… You–do you want to go get dinner? | 你…想去吃晚饭吗 |
[39:57] | Uh,sure. | 好啊 |
[39:59] | It’s not always easy to speak your mind. | 说出心中所想 并非易事 |
[40:03] | Or we could just go home and have sex there. | 或者也可以回家去嘿咻 |
[40:07] | Let’s do that. Yeah. | 这个好 |
[40:09] | – Okay. – Okay? Let’s do that. | – 好啊 – 好 回家去 |
[40:12] | Sometimes you need to be forced to do it. | 有时逼不得已 才会直抒胸臆 |
[40:23] | Hey. You brought pizza? | 你买披萨了 |
[40:25] | No. Pizza? I made a coq au vin. | 不吃披萨 我做了酒焖仔鸡 |
[40:32] | What are you– what– Wait. No,no,no. | 你干嘛 不要啊 |
[40:33] | – What are you doing? – Not my coq au vin! | – 这是干什么 – 我的酒焖仔鸡唉 |
[40:36] | Mark,i love you. | Mark 我喜欢你 |
[40:38] | I love how great you are with our daughter. | 你和女儿相处也很好 |
[40:40] | I love that you and arizona are friends. | 你和Arizona成为朋友 我也很高兴 |
[40:43] | But you… You need to leave,’Cause tonight i’m gonna eat pizza | 但你得走了 今晚我就吃披萨 |
[40:47] | And drink beer in bed with my wife And tell her all about the neck i just built, | 在床上和老婆一起喝啤酒 跟她讲讲今天重建的颈椎 |
[40:50] | And then we’re gonna have lots and lots of sex. | 然后我们翻云覆雨 大战三百回合 |
[40:52] | Okay? We’re great parents,But we’re more than just mommies and daddies. | 我们是好父母 但也不只是为人父母 |
[40:55] | We are hot and we are sexy,And your new hobby– | 我们性感热辣 至于你的新爱好 |
[41:00] | The hollandaise and the short ribs And the coq au vin– | 荷兰沙司 肋排 还有酒焖仔鸡 |
[41:02] | Is getting in the way of our sex lives. | 妨碍我们爱爱了 |
[41:04] | So… Please,start having sex again. | 拜托你 继续你的淫乱生活吧 |
[41:08] | Okay? But not tonight. | 不过 今天不行 |
[41:09] | ‘Cause tonight,you’re babysitting. | 今晚你要带孩子 |
[41:14] | Can i at least have some pizza? | 至少让我吃点披萨嘛 |
[41:29] | That was incredibly hot. | 你太帅了 |
[41:42] | Sometimes it’s better To just keep things to yourself,though. Play dumb… | 有时最好保留想法 装聋作哑 |
[41:46] | I had a good day. | 我今天很高兴 |
[41:48] | So good,in fact,i wanna break our rule And tell you about it. | 太高兴了 真想破例告诉你 |
[41:53] | Even when your whole body’s aching to come clean. | 即便渴望全盘托出 |
[41:56] | Don’t. | 不要说 |
[41:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[42:08] | So you shut your mouth… Keep the secret… | 也要守口如瓶 保守秘密 |
[42:11] | And find other ways to make yourself happy. | 用其他方式获取快乐 |
[42:17] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 06 |