时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | She’s a love bug. | 她是个小可爱 |
[00:03] | Have you ever had the starring role in a play… A solo in a recital? | 你可曾担纲主演 可曾独奏音乐 |
[00:07] | okay,she’s gonna take her first steps any minute. I can feel it. | 她快学会走路了 我能感觉到 |
[00:09] | All eyes on you… | 众人瞩目 |
[00:10] | Okay,so I am gonna give you the giraffe,and maybe she’ll walk to you. | 我把长颈鹿给你 她也许就会朝你走了 |
[00:13] | Well,she’s not gonna do it on cue. | 第一步是可遇不可求的 |
[00:14] | She’s gonna surprise us,right? | 来给我们个惊喜吧 |
[00:16] | You gonna surprise us? Here you go. | 能给我们惊喜吗 来拿啊 |
[00:18] | Waiting for you to do…what they came to see… | 满怀期盼 等你表演 |
[00:21] | She’s gonna take her first steps while she’s in day care, | |
[00:23] | – and then i’m gonna kl myself. – No,she won’t. | – 我不会原谅自己的 – 她不会的 |
[00:24] | You’re not gonna do that,right,zo? Zo,come to daddy. | Zo 你不会的吧 到爸爸这来 |
[00:30] | You’re just the cutest kid on the entire planet. Why is that? | 你真是天下第一萌 是不是呀 |
[00:33] | – She’s perfect. – Okay. | – 她太完美了 – 好了 |
[00:34] | Feeling the incredible pressure to perform. | 压力陡增 紧张至极 |
[00:38] | There was a time when they used to call operating rooms an operating theater. | 手术室曾被称作手术剧场 |
[00:46] | It still feels like one. | 二者确有共同之处 |
[00:51] | Scores of people get ready for the show. | 众人准备登台献艺 |
[00:54] | The sets are arranged. | 搭设布景 |
[00:58] | There are costumes… Masks… Props. | 身着戏服 |
[01:09] | Everything has to be rehearsed… | 一切必须排练娴熟 |
[01:13] | All leading to the moment when the curtain goes up. | 只为帷幕升起的那一刻 |
[01:19] | You know what they say about carnegie hall? there’s only one way to get there. | 人说只有一种方法 能让你步入顶级殿堂 |
[01:22] | Practice,practice,practice until it is perfect,people. | 练习再练习 直到技巧完美无缺 |
[01:26] | This is a long,complex procedure with many parts. | 过程纷繁复杂 牵扯很多细节 |
[01:29] | Therefore many opportunities for error. | 所以极易犯错 |
[01:32] | So we’re gonna go over this again. | 所以我们要再重复一遍 |
[01:34] | Team leaders,let’s get in place. | 领队 请站好位 |
[01:36] | – All right,green team over here,please. – Let’s go,red. | – 绿队请到这里来 – 过来 红队 |
[01:37] | We’ve offered this family every pro bono dollar, | 我们将为这个家庭提供免费医疗服务 |
[01:40] | every surgical hand,every resource this hospital has. | 奉献本院所有医生和资源 |
[01:43] | So I’m asking you for every resource that you have. | 希望大家能各尽所能 |
[01:47] | Be sharp,be present,be focused. | 积极参与 全心投入 |
[01:51] | Dr. Robbins has been caring for these children since the day they were born. | 俩孩子出生以来 Robbins医生一直关怀备至 |
[01:55] | They will each get a new life today. | 他们今天要获得重生 |
[01:57] | Our actions will decide what kind of lives they will be. | 我们的行为 将决定他们的未来 |
[02:08] | Let’s begin. | 现在开始吧 |
[02:13] | I thought I had dr. Knox. | 我还以为是Knox医生帮我 |
[02:15] | You know what I love about you? Your warmth. | 知道我最爱你什么吗 你太热情了 |
[02:17] | You were doing the conjoined twins. | 你应该去分离连体儿 |
[02:19] | Well,now knox is doing the conjoined twins. | 我让给Knox了 |
[02:21] | Uh,we’re not talking about it. | 我不会和你讨论那个话题 |
[02:23] | Oh,of course we’re talking about it. | 我们当然要讨论 |
[02:25] | It is a crazy idea that I am not talking about because it’s crazy. | 我才不要跟你谈 你想法太疯狂了 |
[02:31] | It’s not crazy. We’d sleep in one bed,we would have breakfast at the same table, | 不疯狂 我们寝则同床 食则同桌 |
[02:35] | we’d have one electric bill instead of two. | 只交一张电费单 而不是两张 |
[02:37] | Oh,that’s why you want me to move in with you,so we could save on the electric? | 你想同居 就为了省电费吗 |
[02:40] | Yeah,it’s the responsible thing to do… For the planet. | 这是有责任感的表现 为了拯救地球 |
[02:43] | I am not moving in with you. | 我不会和你同居 |
[02:45] | It w-what,look,we’ve been together,what,two weeks? | 听着 我们才在一起 两周而已 |
[02:47] | Two weeks and nine months,before the pause. | 暂时分开之前 还有九个月 |
[02:50] | And I want to hit play again,right where we left off. | 我想接着以前继续走 |
[02:52] | I don’t want to start at the beginning. | 不想从头开始 |
[02:55] | Because it’s good for the planet? | 为了拯救地球吗 |
[02:56] | And I have a better tv. | 而且我家电视更先进 |
[02:58] | Look,come on now. Admit it. You-you want to live with me. | 承认吧 你想和我一起生活 |
[03:01] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[03:04] | I want… Knox back. | 我需要…让Knox回来 |
[03:12] | Flaps are inset and viable. | 皮瓣已植入并成活 |
[03:14] | We are looking at at least 18 hours,so come and go if you need to,hydrate,eat, | 咱已研究至少18小时了 想去喝水吃饭的 现在可以走了 |
[03:19] | but be here at least 30 minutes before your procedures. | 但必须在各自手术前30分钟回来 |
[03:22] | All right. Next up,general surgery. | 好了 接下来是普外手术 |
[03:24] | First we need to establish each baby’s blood supply to the shared colon. | 首先针对共用结肠 确立各自的血液供给 |
[03:27] | Then we separate the colon,making the first incision- | 然后分离结肠 切第一个切口 |
[03:29] | I will make the first incision. We’ll separate the colon. | 我来切第一个切口 然后我们分离结肠 |
[03:32] | Okay,and now I’m checking the displaced kidneys- | 好了 现在我要检查移位的肾脏 |
[03:35] | To make sure they’re intact and functioning. | 确保其形状完整 功能齐全 |
[03:36] | – Uh,that’s implied. – I don’t care. Say it. | – 那是必然的 – 我不管 说一遍 |
[03:39] | Checking the kidneys to make sure they’re intact and functioning. | 检查肾脏 确保形状完整 功能齐全 |
[03:41] | man,She’s wound up tight. | 天哪 她弦绷得真紧 |
[03:43] | Thought you were off work today. | 还以为你今天休息 |
[03:45] | I won’t see another one of these in my lifetime. | 这种手术千载难逢 |
[03:47] | You’re doing the flip,right,karev,with robbins? | Karev 你是跟和Robbins管翻转吧 |
[03:50] | – The flip’s a critical part. You ready? – Yes,sir. | – 翻转是关键一步 你准备好了吗 – 是的 长官 |
[03:52] | You forgot to cauterize. You want this baby to bleed out? | 你忘记烧灼了 想让婴儿流血而死吗 |
[03:55] | – Do I…No,I… – Yeah,I should think not. | – 我没… – 应该不会吧 |
[03:57] | Look,I know this procedure is her baby, | 我知道这个手术是她的心血 |
[03:59] | but she keeps nitpicking everybody,she’ll destroy their confidence. | 但对大家吹毛求疵 会破坏士气的 |
[04:02] | – Don’t let her do that to you. – Oh,no,sir. | – 别让她那么对你 – 是的 长官 |
[04:05] | Good,because if this flip goes wrong,she’s gonna blame you. | 很好 因为如果翻转出问题 她会埋怨你的 |
[04:08] | It’ll go on your record,and-and boards coming up- It’s not gonna look good. | 会记在你档案上 让董事会看到就惨了 |
[04:14] | Glad it’s not me. | 真高兴不归我管 |
[04:15] | Okay,it’s time to flip them. | 好了 该翻转他们了 |
[04:17] | Karev,you’re up. | Karev 该你了 |
[04:27] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[04:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:32] | And why is the flip so important? | 为什么翻转那么重要 |
[04:34] | It just gets very tricky. | 因为很难处理 |
[04:36] | They have open incisions,so they have to stay sterile, | 切口开敞 所以必须保持无菌 |
[04:39] | and we have to make sure that they stay intubated and monitored. | 还须确保插管无误 并实时监控 |
[04:42] | – Okay. – And we also have to keep all their i.v.s | – 好的 – 而且输液不能间断 |
[04:44] | and wires from getting tangled and intertwined in the process. | 也不能让各种线缠绕 以免妨碍手术 |
[04:47] | You know,I – Imagine,um,changing the battery of your car while speeding down the freeway. | 就如同吧 在高速上给汽车换电瓶 |
[04:54] | Except it’s not a car or a battery. | 当然那不是车或电瓶哈 |
[04:58] | I mean,they’re your babies. | 而是你们的宝宝 |
[04:59] | So… It’s a bad analogy. I’m sorry. | 这个比喻太烂了 对不起 |
[05:01] | No,that’s the first thing you’ve said that I’ve totally understood. | 没关系 也只有这句话 我能够听懂 |
[05:05] | – But if the flip everything after that is… – Is hosed. | – 但如果翻转出问题 之后的一切… – 就都没用了 |
[05:12] | Well,the doctors have planned and rehearsed this for weeks. | 医生们已经演练好几周了 |
[05:16] | I mean,they’ve got it down. | 他们很有把握 |
[05:17] | Karev,you rushed it. You’re like two steps ahead of me. | Karev 你太快了 比我快了两步 |
[05:19] | No,you over me. Yours over mine,everything’s fine. | 你越过我 这样就对了 |
[05:21] | Mine over yours,babies in the morgue. | 我越过你 那宝宝就没戏了 |
[05:23] | – That’s how it works. – That’s your pneumonic device? | – 就要这么办 – 那是肺部仪器吗 |
[05:25] | Great. Now brandi’s wounds are exposed, | 这下好了 现在Brandi的切口暴露了 |
[05:26] | and little andi’s gone without oxygen for a whole minute. | 而Andi完全缺氧一分钟了 |
[05:29] | – Okay,I…Can we start over? – No,there’s no time. | – 我们能重新来过吗 – 没时间了 |
[05:32] | Let’s just finish this practice and try the flip again. Next. | 等全部演练好 再试一遍翻转吧 下一步 |
[05:35] | – Neuro. – Ortho. | – 神经科 – 整形外科 |
[05:36] | Okay,we will access and separate the conjoined spinal canal. | 我们将对连体椎管进行分离 |
[05:40] | Separate the bony elements of the spine. | 分离脊椎的骨骼组织 |
[05:42] | Well,that was a train wreck. You nearly killed both dolls. | 你真废柴 差点让俩孩子都没命了 |
[05:44] | Look,I have it. I know it. | 我知道啊 |
[05:45] | – If only freakin’ robbins would trust me to do it. – Doll killer. | – 只有Robbins才会让我做这一步 – 宝宝杀手 |
[05:48] | Meredith grey. Okay,come with me. O.r. Two. Right away. | Meredith Grey 赶紧跟我来 二号手术室 |
[05:55] | – Okay,I am gonna tell you something about my pnal life. – Really? | – 我有些私事跟你说 – 真的假的 |
[05:58] | Okay,um,my personal life is none of your busine. | 我的私事本与你无关 |
[06:01] | The fact that I know things about your personal life | 我知道你那些破事 |
[06:03] | is one of the great sadnesses of my existence. | 也已经让我痛不欲生了 |
[06:05] | Sorry about that. | 对不起了 |
[06:06] | And the fact that you’re going to know about mine is exponentially worse, | 现在让你知道我的事 更让我抓狂无比 |
[06:08] | – but I don’t see how we get around it. – Okay. | – 但我真走投无路了 – 好吧 |
[06:11] | We’re about to operate with Dr. Warren. He and I are… Involved | 我们要和Warren医生一起手术 我俩有点那什么 |
[06:16] | – everybody knows that. – Can you not pretend? | – 大家都知道啊 – 你不会假装下吗 |
[06:18] | Oh,oh. You and Dr. Warren? Wow. | 我去 你和Warren医生呀 哎哟 |
[06:21] | Uh,he is going to t and discuss personal matters in the o.r. Today, | 他今天想在手术室里谈论私事 |
[06:25] | – and I don’t want that to happen. – Okay. | – 我可不想这样 – 明白 |
[06:26] | Okay,so I’m going to teach you a lot. | 所以我今天会教你很多东西 |
[06:29] | And you are gonna ask questions-a lot. | 你也将问我很多问题 |
[06:31] | And if he gets a personal word in edgewise, | 一旦他要说私事 |
[06:33] | I want you to forget which is the business end of a scalpel real quick and ask for help. | 你就假装忘了怎么操作 立刻向我求助 |
[06:39] | Okay,but let me get this straight. | 我得搞清楚哦 |
[06:40] | You pulled me out of a once-in-a-lifetime surgery | 你不让我参加牛逼手术 |
[06:43] | to be a buffer between you and your boyfriend? | 就为了当你和男友之间的挡箭牌吗 |
[06:45] | Oh,don’t use that kind of language with me. | 不许这么跟我说话 |
[06:51] | Spinal separation complete. | 脊椎分离完成 |
[06:53] | I have to go. Teddy. | 我要走了 Teddy找我 |
[06:55] | It’s been two weeks now. You need a bak,and she does,too. | 已经两周了 你俩都该消停下了 |
[06:57] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[06:59] | Okay,I am now prepared to separate them completely. | 好 现在我要实施完全分离了 |
[07:02] | Wait. Hold on. What about complications? | 等下 出现并发症怎么办 |
[07:04] | I mean,what if there’s a double hemivertebra or a tethered cord? | 若出现双重半椎畸形或脊髓栓系呢 |
[07:06] | We will cross that bridge when we come to it. | 车到山前必有路 |
[07:08] | – We’re done here. – I’m sorry. | – 这部分完成了 – 抱歉 |
[07:09] | What if we’re standing on that bridge right now? | 万一真出现那些情况呢 |
[07:10] | Dr. Robbins,I said – We’re done here. | Robbins医生 这部分完成了 |
[07:12] | No,no,no,no. We haven’t even separated them yet. | 不不 我们还没将他们分离呢 |
[07:13] | We haven’t gone through the post-separation surgeries. | 分离前准备术还没完呢 |
[07:15] | Dr. Robbins,stop. We’re done practicing. | Robbins医生 够了 练习结束了 |
[07:19] | We have practiced our parts not only here in this o.r., | 我们不仅在手术室里演练过 |
[07:22] | but in the shower,on your drive to work. | 在浴室里 上班路上 都不停在练 |
[07:24] | We are ready. | 准备就绪了 |
[07:26] | We know what to do. | 已经万事具备 |
[07:28] | Now we just have to do it. | 现在只欠东风了 |
[07:44] | Ladies and gentlemen,present to you andi and brandi edwards. | 女士们 先生们 有请Andi和Brandi Edwards闪亮登场 |
[07:49] | Let’s give them new lives,shall we? | 一起帮助他们重获新生吧 |
[07:57] | It’s showtime. | 好戏开始了 |
[08:11] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 11 | |
[08:20] | Raising the skin flap. Avery,you there? | Avery 揭开皮瓣 你做到这步了吗 |
[08:22] | – One step ahead of you. – You want to race? | – 已经先你一步了 – 想比赛吗 |
[08:23] | – No,no,no. No racing. – That was fun last night. | – 不不 不许比赛 – 昨晚很欢乐啊 |
[08:25] | Did you and mer have a good time? | 你和Mer玩得开心么 |
[08:27] | – I know julia had a good time. – Yeah,we did. | – 我和Julia很开心 – 我们也是 |
[08:29] | You got enough length there for coverage? | 长度足够遮盖吗 |
[08:31] | Yeah,I’m dissecting from the base to the midline. | 我正从底部向中线揭取 |
[08:33] | Did mer say anything about julia? | Mer怎么评价Julia |
[08:34] | – She liked her. – Jackson,slow down. | – 她很喜欢她 – Jackson 慢点 |
[08:36] | And zola like julia,too? | Zola也喜欢Julia吗 |
[08:37] | Yes,she did. Everybody liked julia. Anybody else here meet julia? | 没错 大家都喜欢Julia 还有谁见过她吗 |
[08:40] | Did you like her? Show of hands if you liked her. Ah,you did? You did? | 喜欢她的请举手哈 你也喜欢吧 |
[08:44] | I think I’ll update the parents. | 我去跟家长汇报下手术进展 |
[08:48] | – Hunt,they’re clearly racing. No racing. – We’re not racing. | – Hunt 他们显然在争先啊 不许比赛啊 – 我们没比啊 |
[08:52] | We have been rehearsing this for months, | 我们都演练好几个月了 |
[08:53] | and now they’re gonna jeopardize the patient because- | 他们现在居然不顾病人… |
[08:54] | Robbins,you take care of your team. I’ll look at the big picture. | Robbins 你管好你的团队 大局由我来掌控 |
[08:57] | – Done. – I win. | – 完成了 – 我赢了 |
[08:59] | And by that,we mean ready for the colon resection. | 我们是说…可以进行结肠分离了 |
[09:01] | – Cafeteria? – Race you there. | – 去餐厅吗 – 比谁快 |
[09:03] | General surgery teams,let’s go. | 普外团队 到你们了 |
[09:08] | Is that enough lap pads? | 圈垫够了吗 |
[09:09] | A little more is not gonna hurt. They’ll help mobilize it. | 多点也没事 能帮着活动组织 |
[09:12] | – How’s zola doing? – Oh,she’s great. Thanks. | – Zola如何了 – 她好极了 多谢关心 |
[09:14] | She’s about a minute away from walking. | 她快能走路了呢 |
[09:16] | That’s great. A – and she’s in the day care downstairs? | 太棒了 她在楼下的日托吗 |
[09:18] | She is,yeah. She really likes it. | 是呀 她很喜欢呢 |
[09:20] | Must be nice,having the whole family in the building. | 一家人都在一起 肯定很不错 |
[09:23] | – Yeah. – It’s a win win. | – 是啊 – 双赢啊 |
[09:24] | You love Dr. Shepherd,and he loves you,and you see each other at work, | 你和Shepherd医生相爱 工作时能见面 |
[09:27] | and then you see each other at home. Just more of a good thing. | 在家也能相守 太和谐了 |
[09:31] | Dr. Bailey,is that the spleen right there? | Bailey医生 这就是脾脏吧 |
[09:33] | That is the spleen. | 就是了 |
[09:35] | So are we gonna take out the whole thing? | 要全部取出来吗 |
[09:36] | We will. We will take it right out. | 小机灵 是全部取出来 |
[09:39] | So how many suture ligatures you think we’ll need to do for the splenic vessels? | 你看这些脾脏血管 要缝几针呀 |
[09:42] | Oh,could be two,could be three. | 两三针吧 |
[09:45] | I’ll,uh,see if two does it. | 两针应该就够了 |
[09:47] | But I may have to throw in a third. | 但我可能还会补一针吧 |
[09:49] | This is good stuff. I’m glad I skipped the conjoined twins. | 真好 还好我没去分离连体婴 |
[09:52] | There’s beauty in the basics. | 基础操作同样美不胜收啊 |
[09:53] | There’s beauty in sharing a bowl of cereal with a woman that- | 与心爱的女人分享一碗麦… |
[09:56] | I can’t remember how to do a stick tie. | 我忘记怎么打结了 |
[09:58] | No shame in that. There’s no stupid questions. | 不用汗颜 要不耻下问 |
[10:01] | You sure about that? | 真的么 |
[10:07] | – Dr. Altman. – Dr. Yang. | – Altman医生 – Yang医生 |
[10:09] | – You paged me? – Oh,I didn’t realize cristina was… | – 你呼我了吗 – 我不知道Cristina… |
[10:12] | – Do you want me to step aside so she can… – no. | – 需要我让给她… – 不用 |
[10:14] | But you paged her. It’s no problem,really. I don’t mind. | 但你呼了她 没事的 我不在意 |
[10:16] | I can go peek in on the progress of the conjoined twins if you’d rather have- | 若你要她帮手 我就去观摩分离连体婴 |
[10:19] | Stay put,kepner. | 留下别动 Kepner |
[10:22] | – Yang. From theeginning? – yes. | – Yang 从头开始吧 – 好的 |
[10:25] | Vitals were stable after receiving l.r.And packed cells. | 注射乳酸格林钠和血红细胞后 其生命体征平稳 |
[10:28] | The bronch was already placed when I entered the o.r. | 我接手时 支气管镜已经置入 |
[10:30] | So I proceeded with the laser endoscopy using the c-o-2 laser. | 我便采用CO2激光内窥镜 |
[10:34] | Step by step. | 一步一步说 |
[10:35] | I had good visualization of the tumor almost immediately. | 肿瘤当即便清晰可见 |
[10:38] | About 80% of the tumor had been vaporized when the bleeding began. | 出血开始时 约80%的肿瘤已汽化切除 |
[10:42] | He had clots,which were blocking my scope. | 然而血块挡住了视线 |
[10:44] | I passed a brush through the scope to clear the field. | 我用一根清洗刷 穿过内窥镜清理术野 |
[10:46] | However,henry’s hemorrhaging was severe… | 但Henry失血情况太严重… |
[10:49] | Suction,kepner. Kepner,suction. | Kepner 抽吸 |
[10:58] | Yang? | |
[11:00] | Henry’s hemorrhaging was so severe that the brush did not solve the problem. | Henry失血过多 细胞刷已无法挽救 |
[11:03] | Sats dropped to 88. | 血氧降至88 |
[11:05] | Blood was coming out of the e.t. Tube. | 血从呼吸管中涌出 |
[11:07] | At that point,Dr. Webber exercised his judgment and stepped in. | 此时 Webber医师决定介入 |
[11:11] | We cracked his chest and tried to get to the source. | 我们给他开胸 找寻出血源头 |
[11:14] | Henry became bradycardic so we pushed atropine. | Henry心率过缓 我们便注射了阿托品 |
[11:17] | Then I realized,the tumor had eroded through the pulmonary artery. | 我意识到肿瘤已侵蚀整条肺动脉 |
[11:21] | He flatlined. | 他心跳停止 |
[11:22] | We did a.c.l.s. Protocol and got sinus brady. | 我们采取高级生命支持术 而后心率过缓恢复 |
[11:25] | We pushed high-dose epi. He flatlined again. | 注入高剂量肾上腺素后 心脏再次停跳 |
[11:28] | We did more compressions. | 我们又进行按压 |
[11:30] | We continued in this manner until Dr. Webber and I both agreed | 我们依此继续抢救 但我和Webber医师最后均认为 |
[11:34] | that since he already lost more than half his blood volume, | 鉴于其已失血过半 |
[11:37] | his heart could not restart. | 其心跳已无法恢复 |
[11:39] | We called time of death – 8:52 p.m. | 我们遂宣布死亡时间 晚上8点52分 |
[11:46] | – again. – When I entered the o.r. | – 再来一遍 – 当我进入手术室 |
[11:50] | Henry’s vitals had been stable. | Henry生命体征平稳 |
[11:52] | He had received l.r. And packed cells. | 已注射乳酸格林钠和红细胞 |
[11:54] | The bronch was already placed so I proceeded with the laser endoscopy. | 支气管镜已搭好 我便采用激光内窥镜 |
[11:57] | And then tnks to the unhealthy level of comforthe felt working for her husband, | 就因为她觉得给丈夫打下手很别扭 |
[12:03] | she took some liberties with the clinical trial | 她在临床实验上便有些擅自主张 |
[12:05] | and now neither of their careers will ever be the same. | 如今他俩事业都难以为继了 |
[12:07] | You know,I would love to go back to dividing the gastrocolic ligament, | 我想分离胃结肠韧带 |
[12:10] | but I’m not sure I remember how to- | 但不记得步骤了 |
[12:12] | Figure it out. Look,all I’m saying is,it’d be nice to maintain some boundaries | 自己想去 我只想说 还是保持距离好 |
[12:18] | so a person’s life doesn’t fall to pieces like Dr. Grey’s here. | 这样一来 生活才不会像Grey这般天翻地覆 |
[12:21] | For the record,my life is pretty great right now. | 申明一下 现在我活得很潇洒 |
[12:22] | You hush. No one’s interested in your life. | 你闭嘴 没人问你生活如何 |
[12:24] | – Dr. Grey. – Please ask me aboua spleen. | – Grey医师 – 问问我脾脏吧 |
[12:26] | Who’s the last person you see before you fall asleep at night? | 你睡前最后一个看见谁 |
[12:28] | Or a pancreas. I’ve got a very good view of it. | 胰腺也行 我看得一清二楚呢 |
[12:30] | – It’s tan and lobulated… – Answer the question. | – 它呈黄褐色 分叶状 – 回答我 |
[12:33] | The last person you see before you fall asleep at night. | 你睡前最后一个看见谁 |
[12:38] | – Derek shepherd. – Must be nice,all I’m sayin’. | – 肯定很美妙 |
[12:42] | – Zero silk. – Thank god. | – 0号线 – 谢天谢地 |
[12:47] | They’re separating the colon right now. | 他们正在分离结肠 |
[12:48] | Making sure that they each have good blood supply. | 确保他俩都能供血充足 |
[12:50] | – Have they done the flip thing yet? – That’s next. | – 完成翻转了吗 – 下一步就是了 |
[12:54] | Um,I gotta get outta here. Is there a bar around here? | 我要出去走走 这附近有酒吧吗 |
[12:57] | Um… Yeah. Across the street. | 有的…街对面就是 |
[13:02] | He’s not a total drunk if that’s what you’re thinking. | 你误会了 他不是酒鬼 |
[13:05] | He has a job. It’s a good one,with benefits. | 他有份不错的工作 还有福利 |
[13:09] | – Seriously,gretchen,I…I wasn’t… – No,I know what you were thinking. | – Gretchen 我没… – 我知道你在想什么 |
[13:12] | It’s what everybody thinks. | 大家都这么认为 |
[13:14] | That we accidentally got pregnant | 我是意外怀孕 |
[13:15] | and now we’re stuck with the kids we can’t take care of. | 生下一对孩子 却无力抚养 |
[13:19] | You’re probably placing bets in the o.r. | 你们可能都会在手术室打赌 |
[13:21] | Of how long we’ll stay together or whose mother is gonna end up raising the girls. | 我们多久就会散伙 最后哪家来抚养一对女儿 |
[13:26] | Well,you can tell everyone in that room that they’re wrong. | 你去告诉手术室的人 他们大错特错 |
[13:30] | We love each other,and we wanted these babies. | 我们深爱彼此 也想把孩子养大 |
[13:33] | We’re staying together,and we will do whatever we need to do to make sure that they’re okay… | 我们会携手 尽力确保孩子平安 |
[13:37] | Including accepting the hospital’s charity, | 哪怕要委身接受医院施舍 |
[13:41] | even if I have to sit around with judgy doctors. | 我不怕医生们怪罪的眼神 |
[13:44] | I wasn’t judging you. | 我没有怪罪你 |
[13:46] | Really. I-I just… I was thinking how lucky you are be with somebody that you love. | 反而很羡慕你 能和爱人厮守 |
[13:55] | Looks like andi has the bulk of the blood supply to the colon. | 看来结肠的主体供血在Andi体内 |
[13:57] | So we’ll give her all the colon then? | 要把整个结肠分给她吗 |
[13:58] | And leave brandi with an ileosotomy? | 那Brandi还得接受回肠造口术 |
[14:00] | I don’t think so. I’ll do an ileoproctostomy. | 别了吧 我来做个回肠直肠吻合术 |
[14:02] | Maybe they should just share so we don’t have to- | 她俩干脆一人一半吧 免得我们… |
[14:03] | No. We’ll do it my way. Check thfunction of the blood supply to the kidney. | 不行 照我说的做 看看肾脏供血功能如何 |
[14:06] | Flip’s coming up,and I don’t want a repeat of this morning’s rehearsal. | 即将进行翻转了 我不希望今早的演练再次上演 |
[14:13] | That’s what I want to talk to you about. | 我就想和你谈谈这个 |
[14:14] | I’m a little nervous about it. | 我对此有些担忧 |
[14:16] | We practiced that flip before,and it turned out great. | 我们之前练习过翻转 表现还不错 |
[14:18] | And today – Robbins doesn’t trust ybody today. | 可今天吧 Robbins谁都不信任 |
[14:21] | Get to your point,karev. | 你什么意思 Karev |
[14:23] | I just don’t want to screw this up. | 我只是不想搞砸了 |
[14:24] | We gotta be the perfect team. | 我们理应是完美团队 |
[14:25] | And you’re not comfortable doing it with her? | 你和她合作不愉快吗 |
[14:27] | She’s making everybody uncomfortable. | 她让大家都心存不悦 |
[14:29] | I get it. You don’t need to say another word. | 我明白了 你不必多说 |
[14:30] | Who wants to replace karev on the flip? | 谁想替代Karev 来负责翻转 |
[14:33] | No,that’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[14:34] | Uh,I’ll do it. sir. | 我来吧 |
[14:43] | You sure you can do this? | 你确定能行吗 |
[14:44] | Disconnect and cap subclavian i.v.s,anesthesiologist holds the e.t. Tube, | 分离并夹住输液管 麻醉师稳住呼吸管和各自循环机 |
[14:49] | designated circulators and the techs hold the monitors. | |
[14:52] | – Yours over mine,babies… – Don’t. Don’t. | – 若你的婴儿从上面过 她俩就会… – 别说了 |
[14:54] | Why aren’t you doing the flip? | 你怎么不参与翻转了 |
[14:56] | Webber snaked it from me. | 我被Webber阴了 |
[14:58] | Webber? But he hasn’t practiced. You’ve been practicing this for two weeks. | 可他都没练过 你都练习两周了 |
[15:01] | Yeah,tell him that. | 你跟他说去呀 |
[15:02] | I told the parents that you’ve practiced. | 我告诉家长 你反复练习了 |
[15:04] | I told them that you had this thing down cold. | 我告诉他们 你已稔熟于心 |
[15:07] | Okay,one… Two… Three. | 好了 一 二 三 |
[15:14] | Easy,easy,easy. | 轻点 |
[15:17] | I hope he drops her. | 希望他失手 |
[15:18] | How’s he gonna like it when one twin’s pushing her sister | 最后一个孩子能走 另一个得坐轮椅 |
[15:20] | in a wheelchair the rest of their lives? | 看他作何感想 |
[15:24] | – I’m just pissed at webber. – You’re just… A monster. | – Webber气死我了 – 你太邪恶了 |
[15:27] | And we’re done. | 成功了 |
[15:30] | Oh,good. Okay. Nice work. | 太好了 你可真行 |
[15:34] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[15:37] | He flatlined again. | 他心跳又停止了 |
[15:39] | Then Dr. Webber and I decided that without any blood left to circulate, | 我和Webber医生认为 由于缺少足够的血液供应循环 |
[15:42] | his heart would not restart,so we called time of death at 8:52 p.m. | 他的心跳已无法恢复 所以我们宣布死亡时间为8点52分 |
[15:46] | Tell me about the tumor. | 再说说肿瘤的情况 |
[15:49] | The tumor had eroded through the pulmonary artery. | 肿瘤已经扩散到了肺动脉 |
[15:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:57] | – How do you know? – What? | – 你是怎么知道的 – 知道什么 |
[15:58] | When you say that the tumor eroded into the pulmonary artery,how do you know? | 你说肿瘤已经扩散到了肺动脉 你怎么知道的 |
[16:04] | There was a hole in the artery. | 因为动脉上已经穿孔了 |
[16:05] | – Did you actually see thartery? – I felt it. | – 你亲眼看到了吗 – 我摸到了 |
[16:07] | You just blindly felt it? | 你只是随便摸摸吗 |
[16:10] | It wasn’t a blind feel. | 我不是瞎摸 |
[16:11] | I knew what I was doing. I traced it with my fingers. | 我知道自己在做什么 用手指感觉到了 |
[16:18] | It was the posterior segmental artery. I’m sure of it. | 是在后段动脉上 我敢肯定 |
[16:21] | How can you be sure? You never got a visual. | 你怎么能肯定 你又没亲眼看到 |
[16:25] | I – I followed the tracheal bifurcation. | 我沿着气管分岔一直摸下去 |
[16:27] | It came directly off the main pulmonary artery. | 它就在肺主动脉上 |
[16:29] | Okay,kepner,let’s get a few of these lymph nodes for biopsy and then get ready to close. | Kepner 取一些淋巴结活检 然后准备缝合吧 |
[16:37] | I didn’t call it without being sure. | 没有十足把握 我是不会妄下结论的 |
[16:42] | From the top,yang. | 从头再说一遍 Yang |
[16:48] | Um,his vitals were stable after receiving fluids. | 输液之后 他的情况比较稳定 |
[16:52] | He was under anesthesia,and the bronch was placed when I entered the o.r. | 我进手术室时 他已经处于麻醉状态 支气管镜也已架好 |
[16:56] | So I proceeded with the laser endoscopy using the c-o-2 laser. | 我便采用CO2激光内窥镜 |
[17:04] | Dr. Bailey,op notes done. | Bailey医生 手术报告已经写好了 |
[17:06] | Do you mind if I run out for a minute until the next patient’s ready? | 我能否先出去下 等下个病人准备好再回来 |
[17:08] | He’s gonna be here 30 minutes from now. | 他半个小时以后就到了 |
[17:09] | I know. I can get out and make it back in that time. | 我知道 我肯定能按时回来 |
[17:11] | You’re going to try and get a sandwich | 40分钟以后 你会回来哭诉说 |
[17:13] | then I’m going to get the sad story 40 minutes from now | 你只是去买个三明治 |
[17:16] | about how long the line was in the cafeteria. | 没想到餐厅里排队要那么久 |
[17:18] | He’s a nice man. You could do without me for half an hour. | 他是个好人 你自己半小时也没问题的 |
[17:20] | – Dr. Grey. – He won’t bite. | – Grey医生 – 他又不会咬你 |
[17:25] | For god sake. | |
[17:28] | You can run,but you can’t hide. | 躲得了初一 躲不过十五 |
[17:33] | Look,what we have is good. | 听着 咱俩之间本来挺好的 |
[17:36] | Now why onarth do you want to rush it | 你为什么非要那么着急 |
[17:39] | and-and complicate it and-and quite possibly destroy it? | 非要复杂化 甚至不怕毁掉这种关系 |
[17:42] | Because we’re not kids anymore. | 因为咱们已经不是小孩了 |
[17:44] | B – because my life is happening now,not ten years from now or five | 因为我活在当下 不是活在五年十年后 |
[17:47] | or a respectable 14 months,but right now. | 更不是14个月后 我是活在当下 |
[17:51] | And I want to share it,every day,every morning,every evening, | 我想与你分享每一天 无论清晨 还是傍晚 |
[17:55] | a – and if that’s not what you want,then I guess we’re just not right for each other. | 如果你不想这样 也许咱俩还是不合适 |
[17:59] | Now look,we just got back together two weeks ago. I- I can’t- | 咱俩两周前才复合 我不能… |
[18:02] | Well,I guess I just got my answer. | 看来我已经知道你的答案了 |
[18:06] | Hey,come o – It’s been two weeks. | 等等 才两周而已 |
[18:14] | excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[18:19] | okay. Look at this face. | 看看这小脸蛋 |
[18:23] | Seriously,look at this face. | 说真的 快看这小脸蛋 |
[18:25] | Yeah,yeah,yeah,super cute. They’re in the spinal cord now. | 超可爱 行了吧 他们已经进行到骨髓了 |
[18:28] | Bailey spent the last two hours telling me how crappy my life is,but look at this face. | 刚才俩小时 Bailey都在批判我的生活 可你看看这小脸蛋 |
[18:33] | Oh,zola,look. There’s your daddy. He’s about to repair a myelomeningocele. | 宝贝快看 那是你爸爸 他正要修复脊髓脊膜突出 |
[18:37] | – Can you say myelomeningocele? – What an ass. | – 你会说”脊髓脊膜突出”吗 – 真是个混蛋 |
[18:39] | – Hey,language. – Baby here. | – 说话注意点 – 孩子在这呢 |
[18:41] | He pretends he’s all gentle and sad with the alzie wife at home, | 他装作温文尔雅 为老年痴呆的妻子犯愁 |
[18:43] | dispensing zen wisdom from his half century of being a surgeon. | 还不断给人传授 自己半个世纪的从医经验 |
[18:47] | Well,guess what. Yoda down there – Biggest shark of ’em all. | 结果没想到 那位大师才是最大的骗子 |
[18:51] | The guy is dangerous and mean. | 那人真是老奸巨猾 |
[18:54] | – I think what teddy’s doing is mean. – It’s fine. | – 我觉得Teddy也很过分 – 没关系 |
[18:56] | No,it’s horrible. It’s-it’s horrible and- You know what else is horrible? | – 有关系 实在是太残忍了 – 你知道还有什么残忍吗 |
[19:00] | Having a dead husband. | 丈夫死了 |
[19:01] | No,you know what? You don’t know,okay? It’s not right. | 不是的 你不了解情况 这样做不对 |
[19:04] | Teddy’s o.r.,it’s like… It’s like a morgue. | Teddy的手术室 就像太平间一样 |
[19:07] | Well,altman’s husband died on yang’s table. Payback’s a bitch. | Altman的丈夫死在Yang的手术台上 这就叫报应 |
[19:10] | Oh,will you just shut up? It’s fine. I can handle it. | 你们闭嘴吧 没事的 我受得了 |
[19:14] | Well,it has been two weeks of this. It must be getting to you. | 已经两周了 这件事肯定让你寝食难安吧 |
[19:17] | No more than it did yesterday or the day before that or the day before that. | 反正昨天也这样 前天也是 大前天还是 |
[19:21] | It’s fine. I’m… I can handle it. | 没事 我受得了 |
[19:23] | Damn it. Spinal dermoid cyst. | 该死 脊髓皮样囊肿 |
[19:26] | It’s all tangled up in the spinal root. | 和脊根缠在一起了 |
[19:27] | Yeah,there’s a lot of scarring in there. I don’t see a clean approach. | 是啊 有很多瘢痕 没有合适的切入点 |
[19:29] | Well,no,well,you have to take it out because the cyst could become malignant. | 你们必须取出来 囊肿有可能恶化 |
[19:32] | Yes,we’re aware. Thank you. | 没错 我们知道 谢谢 |
[19:33] | Maybe if I can come in from an angle… Like this, | 也许能从这个角度入手…就像这样 |
[19:36] | but then we risk the contents spilling out- | 但是这样会有溢出的风险 |
[19:39] | Which could cause a chemical meningitis. | 那样会造成化学性脑膜炎 |
[19:41] | Dr. Robbins,we’ve got this. | Robbins医生 我们能处理好 |
[19:43] | Okay,what if we stretch the nerve root here? | 如果我们把这个神经根拉长呢 |
[19:45] | Well,that might paralyze brandi. | 那可能会导致Brandi瘫痪 |
[19:46] | Yes,brandi might end up paralyzed. | 没错 Brandi可能会瘫痪 |
[19:49] | Yeah,no one understands that better than we do, | 没人比我们更清楚这一点 |
[19:51] | which is why we will be making this decision,okay? us. Not you. | 所以说 是由我们做决定 而不是你 |
[19:55] | us. You all right with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[19:57] | Just make sure-you. i… | 你就想确保… |
[20:02] | Yes,I’m okay with that. | 好吧 我没意见 |
[20:03] | No more talking from anyone in this o.r. | 手术室里的人都不许说话 |
[20:06] | We need complete silence from now on. | 我需要绝对的安静 |
[20:13] | I was in the shop downstairs,and I figured,you know, | 我刚去了楼下的商店 我就想… |
[20:16] | now there’s gonna be two of ’em,they’re gonna need their own clothes. | 既然咱有两个宝宝 就要有两套衣服 |
[20:20] | So I figured brandi could be the punk first | Brandi可以先穿朋客这件 |
[20:22] | and then we could make ’em switch and see which one wears ’em better. | 然后可以交换一下 看看她们穿哪件比较好看 |
[20:27] | – I love you. – I love you,too. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[20:43] | Uh,they’re,uh,about to separate the girls,which is so… Cool. It… | 他们要进行分离了 非常…激动人心 |
[20:56] | Okay,we’re ready for the final cut. | 好了 最后一下了 |
[21:09] | All right. Separation complete. | 好了 成功分离 |
[21:12] | No,no,no,no,no. Not yet,not yet. | 等等哈 现在还不行 |
[21:14] | We still need to check on the motor function. | 还要检查一下运动机能 |
[21:16] | Let’s do… 2 milliamps of stimulation on andi first,please. | 先给Andi注射两毫安的刺激剂 |
[21:25] | – All right. – All right. Let’s try brandi now. | – 很好 – 现在换Brandi |
[21:27] | 2 milliamps of stimulation. | 注射两毫安刺激剂 |
[21:36] | Let’s go up to 3 milliamps,please. | 增加到三毫安 |
[21:46] | Come on,brandi. Just give us some kind of movement. Anything. | Brandi 加油 拜托你随便动一下 |
[21:58] | All right. Let’s go to 4 milliamps of stimulation. | 增加到四毫安 |
[22:13] | Hey,there you go. | 好了 成功了 |
[22:20] | Great work,everyone. One step at a time,by the numbers,like we practiced. | 好样的 跟演练时一样 我们按部就班 |
[22:23] | Let’s move. | 撤吧 |
[22:30] | Okay,count of three. One,two three. | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[22:32] | Gently,gently. Nicely done. | 轻点 很好 |
[22:39] | We’ve still got a hell of a long way to go. | 后面的事还多呢 |
[22:41] | I’ll be checking in on you both. | 我会来查看你们的情况 |
[22:48] | How’s it going in here,sloan? | 情况如何 Sloan |
[22:50] | The flap is well-vascularized,has good cap refill,and is covering the defect perfectly. | 皮瓣血液供给良好 循环充足 足以修补创面 |
[22:55] | I nailed it. | 搞定 |
[22:57] | Did avery nail his? | Avery搞定了吗 |
[23:04] | What’s going on,avery? You should’ve finished your flap by now. | Avery 什么情况 你本该完成创面修补了 |
[23:06] | Yet I haven’t even started. | 我还没开始呢 |
[23:08] | Why don’t you give me a call when you’re ready? | 准备好给我电话吧 |
[23:10] | Her kidney’s completely necrotic. | 肾脏完全坏死 |
[23:13] | – V tach. – Okay,push 30 milligrams of calcium. | – 脉搏过速 – 注射30毫克钙 |
[23:15] | She’s already showing signs of renal failure. | 已出现肾衰竭迹象 |
[23:17] | Her kidney was fine earlier. | 之前肾还是好好的 |
[23:18] | Maybe something caused an arterial spasm | 也许检查供血机能时 引起了动脉痉挛 |
[23:19] | while we were checking the function of the blood supply. | |
[23:21] | I don’t know,but at this point,I don’t think it’s salvageable. | 不知道唉 到了这会儿 我觉得是没救了 |
[23:23] | She hasn’t had any urine output since she’s been in this o.r. | 来这间手术室后 她就没排过尿 |
[23:26] | – How did it happen? – Sometimes complications can arise. | – 怎么会这样 – 有时会出现并发症 |
[23:29] | I didn’t even want this. | 我压根就不同意 |
[23:31] | I mean,you people,you doctors talked us into this. | 都怪你们 说服我们进行分离 |
[23:34] | You promised us that you could do this. | 你们保证没问题的 |
[23:36] | So what are you saying,dr. Grey? | 那你什么意思 Grey医生 |
[23:38] | She’s saying that our perfectly healthy daughter started the day sharing three kidneys | 她说咱们健康的女儿 原本共用三颗肾 |
[23:43] | and now she only has one which isn’t even working… | 现在却只剩一颗 还是颗废的 |
[23:46] | Which basicallmeans,she has none. | 也就相当于没有 |
[23:49] | That’s what she’s telling you. | 她就这意思 |
[23:51] | Can they fix it? | 能解决吗 |
[23:53] | Is she-is brandi gonna be okay? | Brandi会没事吗 |
[23:55] | We don’t know yet. | 现在还不清楚 |
[23:57] | We’re just gonna have to wait and see. | 得再等等看 |
[24:06] | 17-year-old male with multiple g.s.w. To the chest. | 17岁男子 胸部多处中枪 |
[24:09] | We’re bringing him straight from the e.r. | 直接从急诊推过来的 |
[24:10] | So we don’t have a lot of time,people. Let’s get him on the table. | 没多少时间了 诸位 抬上手术台 |
[24:13] | – Dr. Yang,are you scrubbing in this time? – no. | – Yang医生 这次你参与吗 – 不 |
[24:15] | All right. On my count. One,two… Three. | 好吧 听我口令 一 二 三 |
[24:19] | Let’s move,kepner. | 来吧 Kepner |
[24:33] | Yang. | |
[24:36] | Vitals were stable… After receiving l.r. And packed cells. | 注射乳酸格林钠及输血后 生命体征稳定 |
[24:38] | The bronch was already placed when I entered into the o.r. | 我进手术室时 支气管窥镜已经就位 |
[24:41] | So I proceeded with the laser endoscopy. | 所以我进行了激光内镜术 |
[24:45] | How was your lunch,dr. Grey? | 午饭如何 Grey医生 |
[24:47] | Oh,it was fine. Actually,no line at all. | 挺好 无意外状况 |
[24:49] | I was able to get my sandwich,find my daughter,see my husband, | 我买了三明治 接了女儿 还见了老公 |
[24:53] | go watch the groundbreaking surgery and still get back in time to do my work. | 在隔壁观摩了前沿手术 及时赶回来干活 |
[25:00] | Door,r,sounds like you have it all,drgrey. | 挺全乎嘛 Grey医生 |
[25:02] | I do,actually. I have it all. | 是啊 挺全乎 |
[25:04] | I’ve heard enough about the lunch. I don’t see any more perforations. | 别说午饭了 没发现有其他破裂 |
[25:06] | I’m gonna start closing. | 我开始缝合了 |
[25:08] | Oh,I’d say we should grab a drink and celebrate, | 要我说 咱应该喝一杯 庆祝庆祝 |
[25:10] | but I know you don’t have room in your life for joy. | 不过 我了解 您只工作不玩乐 |
[25:15] | Is it a crime that I like to focus when I’m in the workplace? | 工作的时候专心致志 这也有错 |
[25:20] | If so,my apologies. | 要真是的话 我道歉 |
[25:22] | I focus. I focus like a laser. | 姐就这样 心无旁骛 |
[25:26] | That’s why I don’t make mistakes. | 所以我才没有失误 |
[25:28] | That’s why my patients survive surgery. | 所以我的病人能活着下手术台 |
[25:32] | – That’s why I’m not sloppy or careless… – We’re missing a sponge. | – 所以我不会粗心大意 – 少一块海绵 |
[25:36] | Or inconsistent like many of my colleagues are. | 不会像某些同事那样虎头蛇尾 |
[25:39] | Frankly,like most of my students are. | 老实说 多数我的学生都是这个德行 |
[25:41] | When you and chatty cathy over here we’re discussing the magic of lunch, | 你们喋喋不休讨论午餐 |
[25:47] | I was focused enough for both of us. | 我却在这里操着两个人的心 |
[25:49] | – Dr. Iley. – What? | – Beiley医生 – 怎么了 |
[25:50] | We’re missing a sponge. | 少一块海绵 |
[25:55] | well,count again. | 那就再数一遍 |
[25:56] | We did. Three times. We’ve looked everywhere except… | 数了三遍 所有地方都找了 除了… |
[26:00] | – Except where? – inside the patient. | – 除了哪里 – 患者体内 |
[26:11] | – did you clear out the clots? – Yeah. | – 血块清除干净没 – 嗯 |
[26:12] | Were there any adhesions? | 有粘连处吗 |
[26:13] | No,the vessels are clear,and yet the kidney is-is dead. | 没有 血管畅通 但肾脏衰竭了 |
[26:15] | What if we tried a bypass graft? | 试试旁路移植术怎么样 |
[26:17] | A kidney transplant. | 肾移植 |
[26:19] | We’ve got the perfectly matched donor right next door. | 隔壁就有个匹配的捐赠人 |
[26:21] | They used to share all three of those kidneys. | 她俩曾经共享三个肾脏 |
[26:23] | Th-there’s be no need for immunosuppressants because they’re identical twins. | 又是双胞胎 连免疫抑制剂都用不着 |
[26:25] | They’d be saving each other. | 她们可以挽救彼此 |
[26:27] | Okay,karev. It’s your idea. Make it happen. | 好吧 Karev 你的主意 你实施 |
[26:37] | the parents wanted to see her before she went up to picu. | 进儿童重症监护室前 父母想见见她 |
[26:40] | – She looks so weird. – Where’s her sister? | – 她脸色好难看 – 另一个呢 |
[26:47] | I cannot look at her without her sister. | 我无法只面对她一个 |
[26:49] | Honey,brandi’s gonna be fine. She’ll be here,too. | 亲爱的 Brandi会没事 她也会出来的 |
[26:53] | They’re both gonna be fine. | 两个都会平安无事的 |
[26:55] | We need andi back in the o.r. | Andi得回手术室 |
[26:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:57] | We’re gonna do a kidney transplant. Brandi’s kidney failed. | 我们要做肾移植 Brandi的肾衰竭了 |
[27:00] | It’s straining her other organs. | 这也拖累了其它器官 包括心脏 |
[27:02] | – No,you can’t. – It’s okay. Let them take her. | – 不行 – 没事 让他们去吧 |
[27:03] | I can’t lose them both. Please. No. You can’t. | 我不能两个都失去 求你们不要 |
[27:06] | I can’t lose them both. Please. No. | 我不能两个都失去 不要啊 |
[27:20] | How much longer? You need me to scrub in? | 还要多久 需要我加入吗 |
[27:21] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[27:22] | Well,can you be almost there a little faster? | 能不能快点 |
[27:24] | There. Got it. | 搞定 |
[27:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:32] | – Open the friggin’ door. – Okay. | – 快开门 – 好 |
[27:38] | Kidney looks healthy. Are you ready? | 肾脏看起来很健康 准备好没 |
[27:39] | Yeah. Go ahead and scrub in. | 好了 快去刷手 |
[27:49] | Vitals were stable after receiving l.r. And packed cells. | 注射乳酸格林钠及输血后 生命体征稳定 |
[27:52] | The bronchoscope was already in place when I entered the o.r. | 我进手术室时支气管窥镜已经就位 |
[27:55] | So I started with the laser endoscopy. | 所以我做了激光内镜术 |
[27:57] | I had good visualization of e tumor almost immediately. | 肿瘤当即便清晰可见 |
[28:00] | Tell me about the tumor. | 描述一下肿瘤 |
[28:01] | It was highly vascularized and had eroded through the pulmonary artery. | 已高度血管化 而且已侵蚀肺动脉 |
[28:04] | – How do you know? – I felt it. | – 你怎么知道 – 感觉到的 |
[28:05] | – What did you feel? – A hole in the pulmory artery. | – 感觉到什么了 – 肺动脉上有破裂 |
[28:07] | – Are you sure that it was the pulmonary artery? – Yes. | – 你确定那是肺动脉吗 – 没错 |
[28:09] | Or did you jt blindly feel it? | 还是你的臆断 |
[28:10] | I knew what I was doing and what I felt. | 我知道我在做什么 感受到了什么 |
[28:12] | You had your hand on it? | 你摸了没 |
[28:13] | – I had myand on it and traced the anatomy. – Are you 100% sure? | – 摸了 摸到了动脉结构 – 你百分之百确定吗 |
[28:16] | She said she’s sure! Enough! ‘s enough! | 她说她确定了 够了 |
[28:20] | This is enough. You can’t keep doing this. | 够了 你不能一直这样 |
[28:23] | You c-you can’t… He’s gone. | 你不能… 他去世了 |
[28:27] | Dr. Altman,I-i’m sorry,but he’s gone, | Altman医生 抱歉 但是他去世了 |
[28:30] | and this is not gonna bring him back so please just stop. | 这样不会让他起死回生 求你停止吧 |
[28:35] | Please. | 求你了 |
[28:39] | Are you all right,dr. Kepner,or do you need time to gather yourself? | 你还好吗 Kepner医生 需要冷静下吗 |
[28:48] | No,I… no. | 不 我…不用了 |
[28:53] | Okay,then. | 那么好吧 |
[28:58] | I am 100% sure. | 我百分之百确定 |
[29:04] | – All right. – Henry flatlined. | – 好的 – Henry停止心跳 |
[29:06] | We did compressions,pushed epi,got a sinus brady,pushed high-dose epi. | 我们按压心脏 注射肾上腺素 他心动过缓 注射高剂量肾上腺素 |
[29:11] | He flatlined again. We did more compressions. | 他再次停止心跳 我们继续按压心脏 |
[29:13] | We continued in this manner | 一直按压 |
[29:14] | until both Dr. Webber and I decided that his heart would not start. | 直到Webber医生和我认为不会再有心律 |
[29:18] | We called time of death at 8:52 p.m. | 我们宣布死亡时间为晚上8:52 |
[29:33] | You have every reason to be pissed with me,karev. | 你可以尽情地恨我 Karev |
[29:37] | I played you. | 我耍了你 |
[29:39] | I wanted in on that surgery,and I looked for the weakest link,and it was you. | 我想要参与手术 找到了最薄弱的一环 那就是你 |
[29:45] | That’s all right. Next time i’ll know better. | 无所谓 吃一堑长一智 |
[29:47] | It’s not all right. | 有所谓的 |
[29:50] | That was your moment,and I took it away from you. | 本该是你的时刻 我却夺走了 |
[29:53] | What I did today was… Sad. It was pathetic. | 我今天的所作所为…很可悲 |
[30:00] | An old man acting out of fear. | 一个老人出于恐惧的举动 |
[30:08] | You get to a point in your career… Hell,in your life… | 当你到了职业生涯或是人生的一个时刻 |
[30:15] | When you realize you got more yesterdays than tomorrows. | 你意识到未来时日无多 |
[30:19] | And that realization is hard on a man. | 这种感觉不好过 |
[30:24] | But when you get a chance to get in on something like that… | 当你能得到那样千载难逢的机会时 |
[30:28] | You fight like a tiger,all because you think | 你拼死争取 只因你希望 能在这游戏里多留片刻 |
[30:32] | it’ll give you just a little more time in the game. | |
[30:37] | I don’t think you have to worry about that. | 我觉得你没有必要担心 |
[30:39] | You kidding? | 不是吧 |
[30:42] | A year from now,maybe two if I’m lucky, | 一年之后 幸运的话 两年 |
[30:47] | they’ll stick me in an office in a part of the hospital nobody ever goes to. | 他们会把我安排在某间办公室里 无人造访 |
[30:51] | They’ll appoint me to some do-nothing board that makes up rules nobody pays attention to. | 让我进无所事事的董事局 制定些没人关注的规矩 |
[30:59] | They’ll let me do a couple of appys a week so I can still call myself a surgeon. | 每周让我做一两台阑尾手术 当自己还是个外科医生 |
[31:06] | You reach a certain age,that’s what happens. | 到了一定年纪 就会这样的 |
[31:11] | It’s the order of things. | 天行有常 |
[31:16] | I can’t think of anything more humiliating. | 没有什么比这更让人难堪了 |
[31:22] | Can you? | 不是吗 |
[31:25] | no. | 是的 |
[31:32] | Hey,you want to scrub in on the transplant? | 你想要参与移植手术吗 |
[31:35] | Robbins just needs one of us. | Robbins只需要一个帮手 |
[31:37] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[31:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:40] | Go on or I’m gonna change my mind. | 去吧 否则我改主意了 |
[31:44] | I – I don’t know… Thanks,karev. | 我不知道…谢了 Karev |
[32:02] | 36. 37. 38. 39. Nope. The x-rays are here. | 36 37 38 39 没有 X光结果来了 |
[32:09] | Oh. Look,keep looking. | 听着 继续找 |
[32:11] | Uh,Dr. Bailey,we have to close. He’s been under too long. | Bailey医生 得缝合了 开膛为时已久 |
[32:14] | You have boards coming up. Is this really what you want on your record? | 评估在即 你想记录上有污点吗 |
[32:20] | Well,don’t just stand there like a whipped puppy. | 别傻站着了 |
[32:22] | Check under the liver again. | 再看看肝脏下面 |
[32:23] | It’s-it’s not under the liver. | 不会在肝脏下面 |
[32:24] | – Excuse me? – It’s not in the patient. | – 什么 – 不在患者体内 |
[32:28] | Dr. Grey,I-I thought I taught you the simple,reliable rules, | Grey医生 我教过你简单有效的法则 |
[32:32] | like when you don’t find the problem on your first look,check again. | 第一次找不到答案 就再找 |
[32:36] | Double-check,triple-check if you have to. | 两次不行 就三次 |
[32:38] | We don’t throw our hands up in my o.r. | 在手术室里 不能轻言放弃 |
[32:40] | When a man’s life is at stake. | 病人还生死攸关呢 |
[32:43] | Dr. Bailey,the sponge is on the bottom of your shoe. | Bailey医生 海绵粘在你的鞋底 |
[32:47] | On the… wh – Ugh. Oh. | 在… |
[32:54] | Focus… Like a laser. | 注意力集中 如激光一般 |
[33:08] | Why aren’t we getting any urine? | 为什么还没排尿 |
[33:10] | There’s a kink in the vessels. Papaverine,please. | 血管有扭结 罂粟碱 谢谢 |
[33:13] | Hey,why are you doing this and not karev? | 为什么是你来做 不是Karev |
[33:15] | He was the one who suggested the transplant. | 是他建议移植手术的 |
[33:16] | I picked karev’s pocket. | 我从他那抢来的 |
[33:21] | – You what? – Twice in one day,karev? | – 你什么 – 一天两次哎 Karev |
[33:25] | Honest to god… It was like taking candy from a baby. | 老实说 就和从婴儿手里抢糖一样 |
[33:28] | No,that’s not right. It’s not fair to the baby. | 不对 不能这么诋毁婴儿 |
[33:31] | It was easier than taking candy from a baby. | 比从婴儿手里抢糖还容易 |
[33:34] | At least the baby puts up a bit of a fight. | 好歹婴儿还会挣扎下 |
[33:38] | Removing clamp. | 拿走夹钳 |
[33:40] | – Yes! Oh,we got it. – We have urine. | – 好啦 – 有尿液啦 |
[33:42] | The kidney’s working. We did it. | 肾功能正常 成功啦 |
[33:47] | Dr. Webber exercised his judgment and stepped in. | Webber医生作出判断 并加入手术 |
[33:50] | So we cracked his chest and tried to tamponade the bleeding and get to the source. | 我们给他开胸 压塞 找寻出血源头 |
[33:54] | He became bradycardic,so we pushed atropine. | 他心率减慢 我们注射了阿托品 |
[33:57] | Um,I then realized he had lost so much blood because his- | 然后 我意识到他失血过多 因为… |
[34:00] | The tumor had eroded through the pulmonary artery. | 肿瘤侵蚀了肺动脉 |
[34:11] | – Right. – That’s when he flatlined. | – 没错 – 然后他停止心跳 |
[34:12] | – We did compressions… – Pushed epi,got a sinus brady… | – 我们按压心脏 – 注射肾上腺素 他心动过缓 |
[34:15] | – Push high dose epi… – Which is when he flatlined again. | – 注射高剂量肾上腺素 – 这时他再次停止心跳 |
[34:20] | yes. | 没错 |
[34:23] | – and you and Dr. Webber agreed that he had lost too much blood… – yes. | – 你和Webber医生认定他失血过多 – 没错 |
[34:29] | And didn’t have enough left to circulate,so his heart… Would not restart. | 血液不足以循环 心律…无法恢复 |
[34:36] | yes. | 是的 |
[34:41] | So you called time of death. | 所以你宣布了死亡 |
[34:44] | 8:52 p.m. | 晚上8:52 |
[34:59] | – I’sorry. – Oh,you don’t apologize. | – 我很抱歉 – 不需要道歉 |
[35:02] | You hear me? You don’t blame yourself. | 听到了吗 不要自责 |
[35:06] | You did every single thing that I would have done. | 你做了每一件我会做的事 |
[35:11] | You were me in that o.r. | 在那间手术室 你就是我 |
[35:13] | You were good and you did it right. | 你很棒 做的也很对 |
[35:17] | He just… | 只是他… |
[35:28] | He just died. | 只是他死了 |
[36:08] | I had a husband and a baby and I was a surgeon. | 我曾经有个老公 有个孩子 我还是个外科医生 |
[36:12] | I had it all. | 我曾拥有一切 |
[36:14] | And then it all… Turned bad. | 后来 事情都变了 |
[36:18] | So I got divorced. | 我离婚了 |
[36:20] | And then I got back on my feet. | 重新振作之后 |
[36:22] | I found you. | 遇见了你 |
[36:24] | And then there was a shooting. | 然后遭遇枪击事件 |
[36:28] | So now I am finally back on my feet again and I have you again. | 现在我又站起来 并再次有你相伴 |
[36:41] | I just don’t want it to blow up. | 我不想再搞砸了 |
[36:43] | Okay. You-you’re scared. | 你是害怕了 |
[36:45] | See,all right,now… I am,too. | 我也很害怕 |
[36:48] | Why can’t we bscared in the same house? | 我们可以一起害怕啊 |
[36:50] | Well,don’t act like it’s not complicated. | 别天真了 |
[36:52] | It’s not complicated. We just take it one step at a time. | 很简单 我们只要一步一步来 |
[36:55] | Put a toothbrush in my house today. | 今天在我房间放把牙刷 |
[36:58] | Tomorrow,maybe a couple pairs of socks. | 明天放双袜子 |
[37:00] | – Then a suitcase on the weekend… – I have a child. | – 周末放件外套 – 我有孩子 |
[37:03] | I can’t just move in with you. | 我不能就这么搬过去 |
[37:05] | Wait. You-you have a child? | 等下 你有孩子 |
[37:06] | Whoa. When did – When did that happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[37:08] | Oh,stop – You are not a funny man. | 闭嘴啦 一点都不好笑 |
[37:09] | I met him. Rick,right? | 我见过他 Rick 对吧 |
[37:12] | It was a mistake to even enter into this conversation. | 就不该和你讨论 |
[37:15] | T. Rex versus megalosaurus – Who wins? | 霸王龙对斑龙 谁赢了 |
[37:18] | Well,I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[37:19] | You know who does? | 知道谁是胜者吗 |
[37:20] | I do,and so does tuck. | 我和Tuck都知道 |
[37:23] | Megalosaurus is a tenth of the size. | 斑龙只有霸王龙体积的十分之一 |
[37:24] | T. Rex eats megalo every time. | 霸王龙每次都把斑龙吃掉了 |
[37:26] | – But t. Rex versus pteranodon,though… – ben. | – 但霸王龙对抗翼龙时… |
[37:28] | Pteranodon can fly. That’s an easy win. | 翼龙会飞 所以轻而易举赢了 |
[37:30] | Unless you think that’s a forfeit. | 除非你觉得这是犯规 |
[37:33] | Yeah,I can do this all day,and so can tuck. | 我可以陪Tuck聊一整天 |
[37:35] | You’re bored already,and we’ve been at it 30 seconds. | 才说了30秒 你就不耐烦了 |
[37:39] | I like tuck. | 我喜欢Tuck |
[37:41] | I like hanging out with tuck. | 我喜欢和他一起玩 |
[37:42] | I like dinosaurs and transformers and… I like you. | 我喜欢恐龙和变形金刚 还有你 |
[37:48] | I… Want the whole package. | 我想要你的一切 |
[37:54] | I know you don’t come without tuck. | 我知道你不能没有Tuck |
[37:58] | I know that. | 我理解 |
[38:03] | I know who you are. | 我懂你 |
[38:17] | So that’s it? Nothing? | 就这样 没表示吗 |
[38:24] | My toothbrush is in my locker. | 牙刷在我柜里 |
[38:30] | One step at a time. | 一步一步来哦 |
[38:45] | Ooh! Ha ha. Sorry,guys. | 抱歉啦 |
[38:49] | – So that went well today. – You were a monster. | – 今天很顺利嘛 – 你是个怪兽 |
[38:52] | No,no,no,no,I was just-I was amped up. | 没有啦 就是有点兴奋 |
[38:55] | – Okay. – Yeah. I think people found me helpful. | – 好吧 – 是啊 大家还是需要我滴 |
[38:59] | – Okay. – Okay. Anyways. | – 是哦 – 不管怎样啦 |
[39:02] | I’m gonna go check on the twins,then I’m gonna head home. | 我去给双胞胎做个检查 然后回家 |
[39:03] | Hey,could you,um,put the humidifier on in sofia’s room? | 能把sofia房间的加湿器打开吗 |
[39:06] | She seemed a little congested this morning. | 今早她貌似有点充血 |
[39:08] | – Yeah,I noticed that. – Yeah,but don’t give her anything for it. | – 我注意到了 – 别给她用药 |
[39:09] | – I don’t think we’re there yet. – All right. | – 还没那么严重 – 没问题 |
[39:11] | Oh,and give her the pink blanket that your friend terry gave us. She likes that. | 给她盖粉色毯子 Terry送的那条 她喜欢 |
[39:14] | – No,no,she doesn’t… – Uh,yes,she does. | – 哪有 她一点也不… – 她喜欢的 |
[39:16] | And don’t put it on her directly ’cause she’ll just fling it off. | 不要直接盖 她会蹬开的 |
[39:18] | Lay it down on top of the sheet,fuzzy side up. | 摊开盖在床单上 绒面朝上 |
[39:21] | Uh,excuse me. This is important. Are you getting this? | 拜托 这很重要诶 你听到没 |
[39:23] | Fuzzy side up,not down. Up. | 绒面朝上 别朝下 在上 |
[39:25] | – Not down,up. – Fine,fine,fine. | – 是朝上 – 行 |
[39:27] | – Not down. Up. My way. – Fine,fine. | – 别朝下 按我说的做 – 知道了 |
[39:28] | Fine,fine,fine. I was a monster. | 好啦 我是怪兽 |
[39:32] | Hey,mike. | 嘿 Mike |
[39:35] | – You mind if I get started? – No,no,no,go ahead,mike. | – 介意我开始打扫吗 – 不会 你弄吧 Mike |
[39:37] | leaving. | 正要走呢 |
[39:40] | Hey,I’ll come see the babies with you. | 我和你一起去看宝宝 |
[39:42] | Seriously,though,i’m putting the humidifier on. | 说真的 我来开加湿器 |
[39:51] | if only life was just a dress rehearsal… | 只愿人生是一场彩排 |
[39:57] | and we had time for do-overs. | 我们可以重新来过 |
[40:03] | That’s something,isn’t it,karev? What a surgery. | Karev 够厉害吧 多棒的手术 |
[40:06] | This is a teaching hospital,okay? | 这是家教学医院 好吗 |
[40:08] | You were the chief for 20 years. | 你当了20年的主任 |
[40:09] | You’re supposed to be teaching your residents, | 本该给住院医师传道授业 |
[40:11] | not stealing surgeries like some shark fifth year.It’s not cool,okay? It’s not fair. | 不该像专抢手术的第五年医生一样 这不光彩 也不公平 |
[40:18] | Oh,I think I taught you something today. | 我觉得我今天有教你 |
[40:21] | You don’t give up a once-in-a-lifetime surgery, | 你不该为任何人任何事 放弃千载难逢的手术 |
[40:24] | not for any reason,not for anyone,not ever. | |
[40:33] | watch your back,karev. | 还是小心些吧 Karev |
[40:35] | I may decide to teach you something tomorrow. | 没准明天我还会教你点什么 |
[40:38] | We’duntil we got it right. | 可以不断练习 直至成功 |
[40:45] | ticet god,I wish you could’ve been in there with me today. | 天哪 你今晚和我一起值班就好了 |
[40:49] | Really? Me,too. | 真的吗 我也这么想的 |
[40:53] | – I’m sorry. I wasn’t… – No,no. | – 对不起 我不是… – 不不 |
[40:54] | I’m-i’m sorry. I was… Hearing things. | 是我要道歉 我…幻听了 |
[40:56] | It was… Long day. I’m just gonna… Okay. | 今天真漫长 我要… |
[40:59] | Unfortunately… Every day of our lives is its own performance. | 然而人生如戏 |
[41:04] | She’s gonna need rehab, | 她需要康复训练 |
[41:06] | but the fact that her legs are moving already is a really good sign. | 但她的腿能动是个好兆头 |
[41:09] | Is this a private party or can anybody join in? | 这是私人派对吗 我能参加不 |
[41:12] | Here you go. Brandi… Meet andi. | Brandi来啦 和Andi见面咯 |
[41:15] | She’s thone who’s been kicking you in the ass your whole life. | 她就是在妈妈肚子里一直踢你的家伙 |
[41:17] | Can we,um… Is it okay if touch ’em? | 我们…能碰她们吗 |
[41:20] | Of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[41:24] | Charley,look at them. | Charley 看看她们 |
[41:25] | Look at them. They’re beautifuthey’re perfect. | 看呀 她们真是太漂亮了 |
[41:33] | it seems like even when we get the chance to rehearse and prepare…And practice… | 即便能够彩排预练 |
[41:40] | Sweetie,you have to go to sleep. You have to. | 宝贝 该睡觉了 |
[41:44] | Just walk her around. | 带着她走走 |
[41:46] | Oh,I am too tired to walk. | 我好累 走不动了 |
[41:52] | – Is that from today? – She looks bigger. | – 这是今天拍的吗 – 她长大了点 |
[41:55] | Hey,are you getting bigger? | 嘿 你长大了吗 |
[41:57] | She is getting bigger. She looks bigger. | 她在长大 看上去就大了点 |
[42:06] | – derek,derek. – She’s walking. | – 她会走路了 |
[42:08] | Where’s the – oh,where’s the camera? Turn it on. | 摄像机在哪 打开 |
[42:12] | – I can’t open it. I can’t open it. – Hi,baby zola. Hi,baby. | – 打不开 – Zola小宝贝 |
[42:14] | I can’t-I can’t-I can’t do this. I can’t-oh,gosh. | 天啊 我打不开 |
[42:18] | Turn it on! Turn it on! | 快开啊 |
[42:20] | We’re still never quite ready for life’s grand moments. | 也会意外不断 让人措手不及 |
[42:24] | – Oh,I missed it! – Good girl! | – 我错过了 – 好孩子 |