时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We fight. | 我们吵架了 |
[00:05] | No,we don’t. You yell and then you go silent. | 不是吵架 你先吼我 然后冷战 |
[00:08] | I yell because you… We don’t communicate. | 我吼是因为你… 我们交流太少 |
[00:14] | There’s no intimacy. | 没有亲切感 |
[00:16] | There’s intimacy. | 怎么会没有 |
[00:17] | Okay. All right. There’s intimacy,but we’re not on the same page. | 好吧 就算有 但我们意见不合 |
[00:21] | Oh,be – Because I don’t do what you want me to do. | 是哈 因为我不听你摆布 |
[00:24] | Because you had an abortion. | 因为你堕胎 |
[00:29] | Uh,we’ve done couples therapy before. He has p.t.s.d. | 我们做过夫妻治疗 他有创伤后应激障碍 |
[00:32] | From the war,and she’s had it,too. | 我参战过 她也有这个障碍 |
[00:34] | From the shooting,but not at the same time. We-we didn’t have it at the same time. | 医院枪击事件 我俩患病时间不重合 |
[00:39] | And mine wasn’t as bad as his is. | 我也没他那么严重 |
[00:41] | You lay on the floor of an o.r. | 你躺在手术室地板上 |
[00:43] | – You choked me. – You quit being a doctor. So… | – 你还掐我呢 – 你还不想做医生呢 |
[00:49] | For a little while. Uh,but now we’re fine. | 都是曾经了 我俩现在都好了 |
[00:55] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[00:57] | Oh,sure. Okay. We’re fine. | 当然 好吧 我们都好了 |
[01:00] | – I meant the p.t.s.d. – Okay. Yeah. We’re fine. | – 我是说创伤后应激障碍 – 当然 都好了 |
[01:08] | We’re fine. | 没事了 |
[01:10] | Except for the part where you aborted the child that I wanted. | 但我想要孩子 你却去堕胎了 |
[01:13] | Except for the part where you held my hand | 我选择堕胎时 你握着我的手 |
[01:15] | while I exercised my right to choose and then four months later, | |
[01:18] | you screamed I killed your baby in front of all our friends. | |
[01:22] | When you’ve tried everything but that headache won’t go away, | 若你用尽办法 依旧头痛难祛 |
[01:25] | you can’t stop coughing,the swelling won’t go down, | 咳嗽不止 肿胀难消 |
[01:29] | that’s when you turn to a professional. | 你就会去找专业医生 |
[01:32] | So… | 那么… |
[01:34] | As surgeons,we spend years developing skills of perception | 作为医生 我们钻研技术 |
[01:37] | that allow us to see exactly what the problem is. | 帮助我们准确诊断 |
[01:41] | You haven’t even looked. | 你都没看 |
[01:42] | Amy,I am telling you,it is unrescetable. Let it go. | Amy 我都说了 没法治愈的 放弃吧 |
[01:45] | I came all the way from l.a. To show you this. | 我从洛杉矶远道而来 |
[01:47] | You could spend more than 30 seconds. | 你都不愿意多看一眼吗 |
[01:48] | I am looking right at it. | 我正在看啊 |
[01:50] | It’s a gliosarcoma that has invaded the carotid artery. | 神经胶质瘤已经侵入颈动脉了 |
[01:52] | You try and remove it,she will stroke out. | 尝试手术切除 会害死她的 |
[01:53] | Stop being a jackass. | 别这么混球行吗 |
[01:58] | I’m-she called- She called you a jackass. | 我吧…她埋怨你呢 |
[02:00] | Dr. Grey,excuse us. | Grey医生 让我俩单独谈谈 |
[02:01] | Dr. Grey,stay here. I need backup. | Grey医生 留下吧 我需要后援团 |
[02:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:07] | You just got out of rehab. | 你刚戒毒回来 |
[02:09] | I want you to get on your feet. But you can’t help her. | 应该脚踏实地 但你帮不了她 |
[02:17] | Look at his face. His name is mason. | 看看这个人 他叫Mason |
[02:20] | This gliosarcoma belongs to his mother erica. | |
[02:22] | He’s a great kid. I don’t know him that well,but he seems great. | 我们接触不多 但他是个好孩子 |
[02:26] | I do know his dad well. His name is cooper, | 我跟他爸很熟 他爸叫Cooper |
[02:28] | and he works with me and he is a good guy. | 是我的同事 绝对好人 |
[02:30] | He is a good dad,which means he is the one | 是个好父亲 而他要告诉Mason |
[02:32] | who is gonna have to tell mason that his mom is dead, | |
[02:35] | that he doesn’t have a mom anymore because we didn’t do anything. | 因为我们放任不管 他就要没妈妈了 |
[02:37] | You tell cooper you’re sorry. You tried. Let it go. | 只能辜负Cooper了 你努力了 放弃吧 |
[02:41] | I have a surgery. | 我还有手术 |
[02:43] | Trouble is,sometimes all that time spent developing those skills of perception | 问题在于 长期钻研诊断技术 |
[02:49] | can leave a person with an extremely narrow point of view. | 会让人变得十分自我 |
[02:52] | And how are you supposed to argue with someone who has science on their side? | 难以跟意见相悖的人讨论 |
[02:56] | 65-year-old woman enters the e.r. In shock. | 65岁女性 急诊病人 休克 |
[02:59] | Presents with a pulsatile,expanding abdominal mass. go. | 腹部弥漫性肿块 伴有脉搏跳动 说吧 |
[03:03] | Ruptured triple-a. I would take the patient straight to the o.r. | 腹主动脉瘤开放手术 我会直接送她进手术室 |
[03:06] | And access the peritoneal cavity through a vertical midline incision. | 通过垂直正中切口进入腹腔 |
[03:11] | Nice. | 很好 |
[03:12] | You guys studying for the oral boards in the middle of the day? | 你俩中午还在复习口试吗 |
[03:14] | Just another benefit of having a study buddy. | 这就是一帮一的好处 |
[03:15] | – You should get one. – I have one. | – 你也该找个复习伙伴 – 我有的 |
[03:17] | It’s just that my stupid study buddy’s too busy | 只是我那位太忙了 |
[03:19] | trying to save her stupid marriage to actually help me study. | 忙着拯救婚姻 而不是帮我复习 |
[03:21] | Well,you know what’s better than a study buddy? | 你知道什么比复习伙伴强吗 |
[03:23] | A study lackey. Check it. | 复习小弟 瞧好吧 |
[03:26] | Hey,you. Brown-haired girl,you’re up. | 说你呢 棕发姑娘 轮到你了 |
[03:29] | Uh,trauma incident or a surgical situation? | 创伤急救还是手术治疗 |
[03:31] | You made your interns come up with study questions? | 你让实习生给你出题呀 |
[03:33] | Surprise me. | 出题吧 |
[03:34] | A 12-year-old boy fell off his bike,hitting his abdomen against the handlebars. | 12岁男孩 骑车摔伤 车把磕伤腹部 |
[03:37] | Complains of progressive abdominal pain and is short of breath. Breath sounds cloudy. | 自称有持续腹痛 呼吸困难 肺音浑浊 |
[03:41] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:42] | Sloan. 9-1-1. | Sloan的紧急呼叫 |
[03:44] | – Hey,if you want,we could… – I don’t need help. I’m an excellent surgeon. | – 如果你愿意 我们可以… – 不用你帮忙 我厉害着呢 |
[03:47] | You know it,and I know it. Everybody knows it. | 你知我知 人尽皆知 |
[03:50] | I don’t have to prove myself to anyone. | 我不需要向任何人证明 |
[03:52] | Yeah,except to the american board of surgery. | 是啊 但这次可是全美医师协会啊 |
[03:54] | Yeah,there’s them. | 这倒是 |
[04:07] | Meredith grey. | |
[04:11] | no. Not grey. Yang,maybe. | Grey不行 Yang也许行 |
[04:16] | Yang’s a cowboy. | Yang够可以了 |
[04:18] | – Kepner. – Kepne? | – Kepner吗 |
[04:21] | Not kepner. Definitely not grey. | 她不行 但Grey绝对不行 |
[04:24] | She spent all that time in neuro,and suddenly,she’s chasing general. | 她本在精神外科 突然又改普外了 |
[04:27] | She’s unfocused. | 太不专注了 |
[04:28] | You’re underestimating her. I think she’d surprise you. | 你小看她了 她会让你惊讶的 |
[04:33] | – She’d have to. – She will. | – 最好是 – 肯定会的 |
[04:38] | She’ll have to come to me. | 她要过我这一关 |
[04:52] | I’d do an exploratory laparotomy. | 我要做开腹探查术 |
[04:54] | – You said that already. – I know. | – 你说过了 – 我知道 |
[04:56] | – Um… The patient’s still crashing? – Yep. | – 病人还是不行哈 – 是的 |
[05:00] | Oh! I gotta crack open his chest. | 我要给他开胸 |
[05:02] | You’ve gotta what? | 你要干什么 |
[05:03] | Uh,relax. N-not you. | 放心啦 不是说你 |
[05:05] | Good morning,chuck. | 早呀 Chuck |
[05:06] | Hey,karev. And,Dr. Peterson,it’s always nice to see you in peds. | 你好呀 Karev Peterson医生 儿科欢迎你 |
[05:09] | Thank you,Dr. Robbins. | 谢谢您 Robbins医生 |
[05:10] | Uh,so,uh,chuck’s looking pretty good. | Chuck看上去很不错 |
[05:12] | Um,his,uh,abdominal pain’s decreased, | 腹痛有所好转 |
[05:14] | and I think it’s a good time to schedule a gastroscopy. | 现在可以安排胃镜检查了 |
[05:17] | Great,great. Well,then,you’re in luck,Dr. Peterson, | 很好 Peterson医生 你运气不错 |
[05:19] | because I think that karev would be an excellent supervisor for your first gastroscopy. | 你第一次做胃镜 Karev会好好指导的 |
[05:24] | – Thank you. – Okay, | – 谢谢 -好的 |
[05:25] | uh,megan. Let’s go schedule that gastroscopy. | Megan 我们来安排胃镜吧 |
[05:28] | Uh,it-it’s morgan. | 是Morgan |
[05:29] | – What is? – My name. It’s morgan. | – 什么 – 我叫Morgan |
[05:32] | Whatever. Same difference. | 管他呢 都差不多嘛 |
[05:35] | – Carrie rissler is my patient. Has been for eight years. – I’m aware. | – 八年来 Carrie Rissler都是我的病人 – 我知道 |
[05:39] | She was given six months to live,but after a mastectomy,oophorectomy, | 她本还能活六个月 但我做了乳房和卵巢切除 |
[05:43] | and risky experimental biological therapy,i managed to save her life. | 还有高风险的生物疗法 我救了她 |
[05:47] | Which is awesome. | 好厉害呀 |
[05:49] | D – no,it is not awesome. It is a miracle. | 何止厉害 已经是奇迹了 |
[05:52] | And when I saw on the o.r. Board that my patient- My miracle- | 但我看到手术安排 我的奇迹病人 |
[05:56] | Is undergoing a lymph node transfer without my knowledge- | 未经我同意 要去做淋巴结转移 |
[06:00] | She came to us,Dr. Bailey. | Bailey医生 她来找我们的 |
[06:01] | Said she brought it to you a few months ago,and you shot it down. | 说自己曾经提议过 但你拒绝了 |
[06:04] | ’cause her extensive scarring makes her a poor candidate. | 因为她手术切口很多 不适合做这手术 |
[06:07] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么想 |
[06:08] | But then avery suggested we do some angio studies on her arm- | 但Avery建议 在她手臂上做血管造影 |
[06:10] | Avery suggested? | Avery建议的哈 |
[06:12] | Dr. Bailey,this procedure has had outstanding results for patients | Bailey医生 Rissler太太这种血管 |
[06:15] | with-with vessels just like Mrs. Rissler’s,okay? | 这种手术很对症的 |
[06:17] | This- This could make it worse. It-it-it could even kill her. | 这手术会使她恶化的 甚至会害死她 |
[06:20] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会的啦 |
[06:21] | Well,y-you’re right,it’s not,because you’re not operating, | 没错 她不会死 因为你不能手术 |
[06:25] | not after I speak to my patient. | 尤其是我还没跟我的病人交流 |
[06:30] | You paged me 9-1-1 to get yelled at? | 你紧急呼叫我 来陪你挨骂吗 |
[06:32] | No,I paged you 9-1-1 so that you could help me convince bailey | 我是找个帮手 一起说服Bailey |
[06:35] | we’re doing the right thing here. You failed. | 让她知道咱是对的 但你失败了 |
[06:37] | Okay. So what do we do now? | 好吧 那现在咋办 |
[06:39] | Well,let’s hope carrie’s a little bit more persuasive than you are. | 只能希望Carrie更有说服力了 |
[06:45] | – Dr. Torres,dr. Webber suggested…. – here’s how this is gonna work. | – Torres医生 Webber医生建议… – 你照我说的办 |
[06:48] | I talk,and you listen. | 我来说 你来听 |
[06:49] | You are here because you and your little pals are all freaked out about the oral boards, | 你来找我 是因为你们大伙害怕口试 |
[06:52] | and Dr. Webber suggested that callie torres might have a special secret study method,right? | 而Webber医生说我有秘密复习法 对吧 |
[06:57] | Yeah,Dr. Webber’s correct. | Webber医生说对了 |
[06:58] | Callie torres does have a study method,an excellent study method, | Callie Torres确实有一套牛逼方法 |
[07:01] | but she’s not about to just give it away. | 但不会轻易传授的 |
[07:03] | Callie torres’ study method has to be earned. | 她要看你们的表现 |
[07:05] | Frankly,she doesn’t think that meredith grey has what it takes. | 坦白讲 目前觉得你还不够格 |
[07:09] | I think she does? I think meredith grey has what it takes? | 我觉得吧 Meredith Grey表现尚可哈 |
[07:13] | His b.p. Was low and his vessels are collapsed. | 他血压降低 血管损坏 |
[07:15] | – We could only get one good i.v. In. – We’re gonna have to get another one. | – 现在只有一侧静脉注射 – 还要再加一支 |
[07:17] | For her sake,meredith grey better hope she’s right, | Meredith Grey最好说得没错 |
[07:20] | ’cause today,today is gonna be a grind. | 因为今天很折磨的 |
[07:24] | Excuse me. Coming through. Excuse me. | 不好意思 借过 |
[07:30] | – A grind? Really? – It’s a meat grinder. | – 折磨哈 还有空搞笑 – 折磨骨肉呢 |
[07:34] | Oh,whatever. Like you weren’t thinking it,too. | 无所谓了 别道貌岸然了 |
[07:44] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 15 | |
[07:56] | hang in there,dom. | Dom 坚持住 |
[07:57] | Yeah,you’re looking good,bro,real good. | 兄弟 你看上去不错 真的还行 |
[07:59] | You’re lying,tommy. I look like sopressata. | Tommy 骗谁呢 我都成意大利香肠了 |
[08:02] | Don’t worry,dominic. We just gave you some drugs for the pain. | 别担心 我们给你用了止痛药 |
[08:04] | You’re gonna start to feel better real quick. | 很快就好起来了 |
[08:07] | What do you think,Dr. Torres? Is this an amputation? | Torres医生 你怎么想的 需要截肢吗 |
[08:10] | I – I don’t know. Is it? | 我不知道 需要吗 |
[08:12] | – What? – No,you tell me,Dr. Grey. | – 什么 – 你来告诉我 Grey医生 |
[08:13] | Does this look like an amputation to you? | 这种情况 需要截肢吗 |
[08:17] | – I mean,yeah. – Amputate? | – 我觉得要吧 – 截肢吗 |
[08:19] | No,you can’t. I need my hand. | 不要这么做 保住我的手 |
[08:22] | – Tommy,don’t let them take my… – All right. | – 别让他们截… – 好的 |
[08:25] | – Is he? – No,those are the drugs. | – 他怎么了 – 是药物作用 |
[08:26] | They work quickly,just like we have to. | 药效很快 必须这样 |
[08:28] | But you’re just gonna cut off his arm? I mean,I- | 真要截肢吗 我是说… |
[08:30] | No,this is a teaching hospital,mike,okay? I’m doing a thing. | Mike 这是教学医院 我在带新人哈 |
[08:34] | Grey,here’s how it’s gonna work if you want my help on the boards. | Grey 如果你想口试通关 就按我说的做 |
[08:36] | You’re gonna run this. You’re gonna decide our course of action. | 你来负责 进行决策 |
[08:38] | You’re gonna be the person that stands between dominic and a hook for a hand. | Dominic截肢与否 你全权负责了 |
[08:43] | You in or you out? | 你做不做 |
[08:44] | I already said amputation is our best option. | 我说过了 截肢是最好选择 |
[08:46] | – Oh. Best? – Yeah,best. | – 最好的吗 – 最好的 |
[08:47] | Okay,so book an o.r. And fire up the bone saw. | 好的 预订一间手术室 准备截肢咯 |
[08:49] | Let’s move him out,people. Grey wants to amputate. Whoa. | 转移他出去 Grey想做截肢手术 |
[08:53] | Dr. Torres,wait. I have a finger here. | Torres医生 等下 这边有根手指 |
[08:57] | – I knew that already,dr. Grey. – No,a viable finger. | – 我已经知道了 – 手指还有活性 |
[09:00] | Look at the cap refill. | 指盖还能恢复血色 |
[09:02] | I – is that bad or good? | 这是好是坏呀 |
[09:05] | Dr. Grey,is that bad or good? | Grey医生 是好是坏呀 |
[09:07] | That’s good. | 是好事 |
[09:08] | All right. So what do you want to do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[09:09] | I think we should take this thing off and see what’s left. | 我觉得该把绞肉机拆了 视情况而定 |
[09:11] | All right. Time’s a factor here,grey. | 好啊 时间是关键 Grey |
[09:12] | Why is time a factor? | 为什么时间是关键 |
[09:13] | Because the longer his hand stays in there,the more we compromise his circulation. | 手臂在里面越久 血液循环越差 |
[09:17] | Tick tock,Dr. Grey. | 抓紧时间 Grey医生 |
[09:18] | So let’s call up to maintenance and get a sawzall. | 去找维修人员来拆吧 |
[09:20] | You really want to wait that long? | 等得了那么久吗 |
[09:21] | – Uh,fire and rescue has tools. – Better. | – 消防救援队有拆卸工具 – 那更好 |
[09:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:26] | Hey,th-these tools,what are they gonna do,rip apart the grinder? | 要那些工具干什么 锯开绞肉机吗 |
[09:29] | To save his hand. | 能救出他的手 |
[09:30] | Yeah,we dropped a couple grand on that thing. | 这绞肉机好贵的 |
[09:32] | – You can’t trash it. – To save his hand? | – 不能锯 – 不救他的手吗 |
[09:35] | Mike,how long is it gonna take you to get that thing apart? | Mike 拆开它要多久 |
[09:38] | I- I take it apart and-and clean it every night. | 我每晚都拆开清洗 |
[09:40] | We can get him out. Quick. | 我们能救出他的手 很快的 |
[09:41] | Dr. Torres? | Torres医生 |
[09:43] | Can you do it in under 45 minutes? | 能在45分钟内搞定吗 |
[09:45] | Give or take? | 差不多吧 |
[09:47] | – Grey? – Dr. Grey what? | – 叫我干嘛 |
[09:48] | Do I think it’s okay to let a couple of civilians | 机器还搅着他们兄弟的手呢 |
[09:50] | take apart the machine that’s grinding their brother’s hand? | 我该同意 让俩外行来拆吗 |
[09:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:57] | Let’s do it. | 那就动手吧 |
[09:58] | Okay. I’m gonna need a set of allen wrenches and a phillips head screwdriver. | 给我套通用扳手和十字螺丝刀 |
[10:00] | Make that two. | 要两份 |
[10:02] | Stat! | 快去 |
[10:04] | Hang in there,dom. | 坚持住 Dom |
[10:11] | Hey,you paged? | 你呼我吗 |
[10:12] | Look,I can remove the tumor and the diseased carotid together. | 我能同时切除肿瘤和癌变颈动脉 |
[10:17] | All I have to do is run balloon catheters in through the femoral,place them in precise position, | 只需通过腿部血管 伸入气囊导管并精确固定 |
[10:20] | inflate them to stop the blood flow,do two arteriotomies, | 给其充气阻止血流 以便切开两条动脉 |
[10:23] | then feed a heparinized shunt into place,and reestablish blood flow. | 然后注射肝素化分流伤口 恢复血流 |
[10:27] | That’s all? | 还有呢 |
[10:28] | Oh,and I have to do it in 90 seconds. | 还要在90秒内完成 |
[10:31] | Any more than that,and she strokes out. | 超过时间 就危及生命 |
[10:33] | Is that even possible? | 这可行吗 |
[10:35] | Not sure. I would love to test it out. | 不确定 我愿亲自试验一番 |
[10:37] | We should set up a simulator. | 在模型上练手吧 |
[10:39] | Uh,don’t we need to get derek’s approval? | 不用通过Derek同意吗 |
[10:41] | Yeah,but that shouldn’t be a big problem- | 这不算啥大问题 |
[10:42] | He loves to say no to me. That is his favorite thing to do. | 他最爱做的事 就是拒绝我 |
[10:46] | Maybe you should refrain from calling him a jackass. | 也许你不该一直叫他混球 |
[10:48] | I can’t help it,’cause he is one. | 忍不住嘛 他就是笨啊 |
[10:53] | – Maybe I should ask him. – Would you? | – 要不我问问吧 – 可以吗 |
[10:55] | – Yeah. – He’s in surgery,o.r. Two. | – 是啊 – 他在第二手术室哈 |
[11:01] | You just called me down here so that I would go to derek for you, | 你把我叫来 就是为了替你问吧 |
[11:04] | made me feel like it was my idea. | 却让我觉得 这是我的主意 |
[11:07] | – Aren’t I good? – Amazing. | – 姐演技如何 – 算你厉害 |
[11:13] | – I have always been clear… – You have not always been clear. | – 我一直说的很清楚 – 你总是模糊其词 |
[11:16] | She loves to say that. | 她喜欢这么说 |
[11:17] | Always been clear – I do not want kids. | 我说的很清楚 不要孩子 |
[11:19] | – He knew that. – I did not know that. | – 他知道的 – 我可不知道 |
[11:21] | – You knew that. – I did not know that in the beginning. | – 你早就知道 – 起初我并不知情 |
[11:23] | What,I have an icicle in me,and I’m supposed to tell a stranger, | 纵然我冷漠 难道我要告诉陌生人 |
[11:26] | “hey,I don’t want to have kids”? | “嘿 我不想要孩子” |
[11:27] | I’m not talking about the icicle. I am talking about after. | 我不是说你冷漠 我是指熟络之后 |
[11:31] | After. | 熟络之后 |
[11:32] | No,I told you when it was relevant to the relationship. | 破坏到咱俩关系时 我告诉你了 |
[11:34] | Most people would’ve considered dropping a bomb like that before the wedding. | 大部分人通常在婚前摊牌的 |
[11:37] | That is when it would’ve been relevant. | 那时才是关键 |
[11:39] | Well,uh,you proposed,and we were married like 12 hours later. | 你求婚半天不到 咱就闪婚了 |
[11:42] | So sue me if,in the moment,I was thinking of other things. | 姐没来得及想 是我的错吗 |
[11:49] | I – I know the lymphedema is bad. | 我知道淋巴水肿很可怕 |
[11:52] | Oh,it’s miserable. These are sausages,not arms. | 太难受了 这手臂成香肠了 |
[11:56] | I can’t lift them. | 我都抬不起手 |
[11:59] | I’m in pain all the time. | 一直很痛 |
[12:01] | I think… Look,we just need to be happy the cancer is gone | 癌症治愈了 我们该开心 |
[12:06] | and look at the lymphedema as… The price I’m paying. | 这淋巴水肿是咱要承受的代价 |
[12:12] | – the price we’re paying oh,look… You don’t think I felt awful, | 是我自己的代价 你不懂我的感受 |
[12:18] | sneaking in here like a thief to get my surgery? | 我像小偷一样 溜进来做手术 |
[12:21] | But I’m just… You saved my life. | 但我…你救了我 |
[12:29] | You know how I feel about you. You’re a hero to me. | 在我心中 你是英雄 |
[12:33] | But I… I want to be able to brush my hair… Hold my grandson. | 但我想自己梳头 抱孙子 |
[12:40] | Erin had a baby? | Erin有孩子了吗 |
[12:41] | Having one,in the spring. | 春天生了一个 |
[12:43] | Oh,e-oh,my- She was just starting college when you were first diagnosed. | 你初诊时 她才刚读大学 |
[12:47] | I know. | 是啊 |
[12:49] | You promised me I’d make it to her graduation. | 你答应过 能让我参加她的毕业典礼 |
[12:55] | If you… Really think this is a mistake,I won’t do it. | 若你真觉得不妥 我就不做手术了 |
[13:05] | O – okay. You got it? You got it? | 能搞定吗 |
[13:06] | I got it. | 当然 |
[13:07] | So what’s your plan,grey? | 你的方案是什么 Grey |
[13:09] | Okay,my plan is,they get this thing off,and then we assess. | 等他们先拆好 我们再做评估 |
[13:11] | Right,but what if they don’t? You need an alternate plan. | 如果他们搞不定呢 你需要个备案 |
[13:13] | Well,I don’t need an alternate plan,because they’re gonna get it off. | 不需要备案 他们快搞定了 |
[13:17] | – What’d you do? – I didn’t do anything. | – 你做了什么 – 我啥都没干 |
[13:19] | The more you guys loosen that,the more he’s gonna bleed. | 拆的越松 血留得越多 |
[13:21] | – Should we stop? – No,keep going,just go faster. | – 我们该停止吗 – 别停 赶紧继续 |
[13:23] | Y – you sure you have time for that? | 你确定来得及吗 |
[13:25] | If you have something to suggest,why don’t you? | 若你有好建议 就快说 |
[13:27] | Now you’re just wasting everyone’s time. | 你在浪费大家的时间 |
[13:28] | Well,we have to get him up to the o.r. Or he’s gonna bleed out. | 不移进手术室 他就会失血致死 |
[13:30] | Yeah,well,his hand’s still trapped in that grinder. | 可他的手还卡在绞肉机里 |
[13:32] | Let’s get a pneumatic tourniquet on his arm above the grinder. | 用充气止血带 放右手手臂上 |
[13:34] | That’ll buy us a few minutes. | 这能帮我们争取些时间 |
[13:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:37] | I can give you guys 15 minutes,and after that,I have to amputate. | 你们只有15分钟 不然必须给他截肢 |
[13:40] | Understood. | 明白 |
[13:45] | We’ve operated on worse. | 更糟糕的病人 咱都救活过 |
[13:47] | Lexie,she showed us a picture of a little boy. | Lexie 她给咱看了病人儿子的照片 |
[13:49] | I know. I-it’s clear that she is passionate… | 我知道 显然她很有激情… |
[13:53] | My sister is too emotionally wrapped up in this patient to clearly see | 我妹妹感情投入过多 蒙蔽了双眼 |
[13:56] | that she can’t help this woman. | 意识不到没法给她手术的 |
[13:57] | You know,it tells me that she’s passionate enough to try harder. | 我是觉得 她有热情再努力一下 |
[14:00] | Yeah,well,all the passion in the world is not gonna make her plan doable in 90 seconds. | 她再有热情 也没法在90秒内完成 |
[14:04] | You need to see that for yourself,fine,set it up. | 你想亲眼见证 那就随她吧 |
[14:06] | Only you’re gonna be the one who sees a thing. | 你会见证到的 |
[14:09] | I mean,thank you. | 我是说…谢谢批准 |
[14:17] | Dr. Robbins said I would be doing this. | Robbins医生叫我做这个 |
[14:19] | Yeah,how can you do a gastroscopy and read the index cards? | 你怎么能一边看索引卡 一边做胃镜 |
[14:21] | Come on. Keep ’em coming. | 继续 |
[14:23] | Congenal aganglionic megacolon,also known as… | 先天性巨结肠症 也叫做… |
[14:25] | – Hirschsprung’s disease. – Typical treatment? | – 赫氏病 – 常规治疗是什么 |
[14:28] | A pull-through procedure. Did you skip symptoms? | 拖出治疗 你忘记描述症状了吧 |
[14:31] | Uh,symptoms,right. Sorry. | 对哦 症状 抱歉 |
[14:33] | Don’t crap out on me now,megan. | 别重复我的话 Megan |
[14:34] | Morgan. Uh,symptoms,uh,severe and persistent tightness in chest,indigestion, | 是Morgan 症状是严重胸闷 消化不良 |
[14:40] | blurred vision,shortness of breath… | 视力模糊 呼吸急促 |
[14:42] | – Yeah,that’s not hirschsprung’s. – Severe headache,nausea. | – 这不是巨结肠症 – 严重头痛恶心 |
[14:45] | – Patient is 24 weeks pregnant. – Yeah? Well,that narrows it down. | – 病人怀孕24周 – 范围缩小了 |
[14:48] | Uh… It could be p.i.h. | 可能是妊娠高血压 |
[14:50] | Yeah,I’d order labs and,uh,a u.a. Then I’d take her down to the o.b. | 我会化验验尿 然后把她转移到产科 |
[14:53] | So she could be monitored. | 做进一步观察 |
[14:54] | Okay. Yeah. Y-yeah. You should-you should probably do that. | 对 是该这么做 |
[15:02] | Are you gonna just stand there or are you gonna help her? | 别站着看 还不去帮她 |
[15:04] | Morgan? | |
[15:09] | a | 打算何时告诉我 你怀孕了 |
[15:11] | Everybody in this hospital knows that I’m pregnant. | 医院人尽皆知了 |
[15:14] | But then they – They also know my name. | 他们还知道我的名字 |
[15:17] | Well,there’s a good fetal heart rate. | 胎儿心率正常 |
[15:19] | The baby looks fine. These are definitely not contractions. | 宝宝很好 肯定不是宫缩 |
[15:22] | List the symptoms. | 都有什么症状 |
[15:24] | I am not quizzing you right now. | 现在不是出题的时候 |
[15:25] | – No,your symptoms. Chest tightness… – Nausea,shortness of breath,indigestion. | – 不是 你的症状 胸闷… – 恶心 呼吸急促 消化不良 |
[15:34] | You mean like,uh,heartburn? | 心口灼烧吗 |
[15:37] | Page cardio. | 呼叫心外科 |
[15:38] | You’re having a heart attack. | 你心脏病发作 |
[15:41] | – There is no deeper reason. – There has to be. | – 没有别的原因了 – 肯定有 |
[15:44] | There is no deeper reason. I wasn’t abused. I – I don’t have a dark secret. | 没原因了 我没有受虐 也没有不可告人的秘密 |
[15:50] | I wasn’t mugged by a baby. I just don’t want kids. | 我不是因为流产才这样 我就是不想要孩子 |
[15:53] | Nobody doesn’t want kids. | 没人不想要孩子 |
[15:55] | People can not want kids. It’s a thing. | 可以不想要孩子 这很正常 |
[15:58] | That is not a thing. | 这不正常 |
[16:00] | Well,it’s my thing. | 我就是这样 |
[16:09] | You’re gonna change your mind. | 你会改变想法的 |
[16:12] | You’re gonna change your mind in three years or five. | 等你三五年后改变了心意 |
[16:14] | You’re gonna change your mind about having a baby,and then it’s gonna be too late. | 到时你想要孩子也晚了 |
[16:18] | And you’re gonna regret it. | 你会后悔的 |
[16:19] | And I will know and understand that I made a choice. | 我知道我的选择 |
[16:25] | I choose medicine. I choose me. I choose that over the remote possibility | 我选择了医学 选择做自己 |
[16:31] | that I might one day regret not having a child. | |
[16:36] | And by the way,it’s all right to never want kids. | 不想要孩子 没什么大不了 |
[16:39] | Some people don’t ever want kids. | 有人就是不想要 |
[16:40] | Well,I want to know why. why? | 我想知道原因 |
[16:49] | In 2004,I was removing mets from carrie rissler’s abdomen and pelvis, | 2004年 我从Carrie Rissler的 腹腔和盆腔切除转移灶 |
[16:54] | and decided to go for one near her liver when she started bleeding out. | 正要切除肝脏附近时 她开始出血 |
[16:57] | As I was trying to stop the bleeding,she went into heart failure. | 我要帮她止血时 出现心力衰竭 |
[17:00] | I had to send her to the i.c.u.,tell her daughter erin that she was in a coma | 我只能将她送进加护病房 告诉她女儿 她处于昏迷 |
[17:04] | and that there was a good chance she wouldn’t wake up. | 很有可能 再也醒不过来了 |
[17:06] | But she did. | 但是她醒了 |
[17:07] | And she still had two more surgeries ahead of her and chemo and radiation. | 还要面对两台手术 还有放疗化疗 |
[17:11] | Her body is a battlefield- | 她的身体像战场一样 |
[17:13] | I get it. You talked her out of it. | 知道了 你劝服她了哈 |
[17:16] | no. | 没有 |
[17:18] | You’re doing the lymph node transfer, | 你要做淋巴结转移 |
[17:20] | but not without reading every page of this file twice. | 必须把这些病历看两遍 |
[17:24] | But we’re supposed to operate in half an hour. | 但再有半小时就手术了 |
[17:25] | Then start reading. | 别废话 赶紧看吧 |
[17:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:31] | I’m watching you,avery. | 我会盯着你的 Avery |
[17:33] | Yes,ma’am. | 遵命 |
[17:40] | – Come on. – I almost got it. | – 给力啊 – 就要好了 |
[17:42] | – Come on. Come on. – B.p.’s dropping,grey. | – 给力啊 – 血压在下降 Grey |
[17:43] | You guys need to be done now. | 你们没时间了 |
[17:46] | Just one second,dr. Grey. | 再给我们点时间 Grey医生 |
[17:48] | Just one-one more- And done. | 再给…好了 |
[17:51] | We should be able to turn back the auger and pull him out. | 我们应该把钻转过来 再把他拉出来 |
[17:53] | No,we’ll pull him out. It’s time for you to go. | 不用了 我们会把他弄出来 你们该走了 |
[17:55] | Grey,take this. You’ve got the auger. Okay. | Grey 拿着这个 你来取螺旋钻 |
[18:02] | – Look,can’t we just stick around and see… – There we go. | – 我们能不能在这看… – 好了 |
[18:07] | Oh,holy god. | 神啊 |
[18:15] | Okay,so… We’ve got a piece of hand with sort of fingers on it. | 现在咱们有一只残缺不全的手 |
[18:21] | What about these? Can these be saved? | 这些怎么办 还有救吗 |
[18:23] | I don’t know. Can they? | 不知道 有戏吗 |
[18:34] | 97 seconds. | 97秒 |
[18:36] | Bite me! | 去死吧 |
[18:39] | Sorry. Just… Sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我… |
[18:43] | I’ve been at 97 seconds for 8 freakin’ tries now. | 已经第八次 还是97秒 |
[18:47] | Maybe not the ninth. | 再试一次 也许会成功 |
[18:49] | If I can find another stopwatch. | 换块秒表试试 |
[18:50] | I mean,derek’s probably right. I’m just – I’m gonna let her down. | Derek也许是对的 我要让她失望了 |
[18:55] | He should know. I’ve let him down enough times. | 他知道的 我没少让他失望 |
[18:58] | Let’s take a break. | 休息一下吧 |
[19:00] | Let’s go,uh,you want to get something to eat? | 走吧 要不要吃点东西 |
[19:06] | I want something. | 我想要的 |
[19:09] | It’s not food. | 不是食物 |
[19:14] | There’s a guy who got his hand stuck in a meat grinder. | 有个男人 手卡在绞肉机里了 |
[19:19] | i… Wouldn’t mind seeing that. | 我…挺想去看看的 |
[19:22] | yes. | 太好了 |
[19:27] | Okay,morgan,you had an acute m.i.From a spontaneous coronary artery dissection. | Morgan 你发生自发性冠状动脉剥离 导致急性心肌梗死 |
[19:31] | Are you kidding? I-I don’t have any of the risk factors. | 什么 我根本没有诱因啊 |
[19:33] | Yeah,well,most likely,related to your pregnancy. | 应该是由于怀孕引起的 |
[19:36] | We need to get you upstairs right now. | 我们必须马上动手术 |
[19:39] | Dr. Robbins,why are you here? | Robbins医生 你来这干什么 |
[19:41] | We need to repair the dissection immediately. | 你的心脏需要马上修复 |
[19:42] | My baby’s fine,right? You said that my baby was fine? | 孩子没问题吧 你说没问题的 |
[19:44] | – Morgan,listen to me… – If my baby’s fine,why are you here! | – Morgan 听我说 – 如果孩子没事 你来干什么 |
[19:47] | Lie back,lie back,listen to me. | 乖乖躺好 听我说 |
[19:48] | All right,we need to go right now. | 现在就走 |
[19:50] | But it’s too early to take the baby out. | 可现在生太早了 |
[19:52] | He-he-she could have r.d.s. Or get septic? | 他她会呼吸窘迫 或者感染的 |
[19:54] | The dissection’s extensive. | 你的病情很严重 |
[19:55] | We have to put you on bypass in order to fix it, | 我们必须给你做搭桥术来修复 |
[19:58] | so the baby needs to be delivered now. | 所以孩子现在就得出来 |
[19:59] | She barely has any lungs. | 她的肺都还没长好呢 |
[20:00] | 24 weeks is premature,but there’s a very good chance. | 24周是早产 但她很可能… |
[20:03] | No,you-you can’t say that,okay? | 不不 请不要说下去了 |
[20:04] | I know what you can and can’t say is very good… And you can’t say that. | 我知道会怎样 你不用安慰我了 |
[20:07] | Listen,my baby was born at 23 weeks, | 听着 我的孩子是23周早产儿 |
[20:09] | and it’s terrifying,I know,but I’ll be here for you. | 是很可怕 但我都会一直支持你的 |
[20:11] | We’re all gonna be here. | 我们都会支持你的 |
[20:12] | Will someone call my boyfriend? His name is the first in my phone. | 麻烦联系我男友 通讯录里第一个 |
[20:15] | All right. Karev,call her boyfriend | Karev 给她男朋友打电话 |
[20:16] | – and let him know what’s happening. – I’m scrubbing in. | – 通知情况 – 我要参加手术 |
[20:18] | She’s your intern,karev. | 她是你的实习生 Karev |
[20:20] | Yeah,okay. | 好吧 |
[20:22] | Uh,wait. Uh… Her name’s,uh,megan,right? | 等等 她是叫Megan吧 |
[20:27] | Her name is morgan. | 她叫Morgan |
[20:45] | grey,I’m surprised. | Grey 我真没想到 |
[20:46] | I wouldn’t think you’d be thrown by a little thing like a severed finger. | 这根小断指 就让你不淡定了 |
[20:49] | Yeah,well,it’s just,it smells like pork. | 当然不会 只是闻起来像猪肉 |
[20:55] | there she goes again. She’s gonna yack. | 又来了 她要吐了 |
[20:58] | Would you quit it with that,all right? I gotta finish this thing before I go into surgery. | 别说啦 我要在手术前通读病史 |
[21:00] | Hey,where is your study lackey? | 你的复习小弟呢 |
[21:02] | Of course the one competent intern in the whole program | 所有实习生里 唯一可用的那位 |
[21:05] | just so happens to be pregnant and needs surgery for a coronary artery dissection. | 偏偏怀孕了 还因为冠状动脉剥离要动手术 |
[21:10] | Morgan needs surgery? | Morgan要动手术吗 |
[21:12] | How do you know about morgan? | 你怎么会知道Morgan? |
[21:13] | Everybody knows about the pregnant intern,karev. | 所有人都知道怀孕的实习生 Karev |
[21:19] | There’s my ride. | 好了 手术去了 |
[21:22] | Here we go. | 我走了 |
[21:25] | If morgan needs surgery,then why are you here? | 既然Morgan要手术 你还在这干什么 |
[21:27] | My attending gave me a job – Call the boyfriend. | 我的主治医生指派我 通知她男友 |
[21:30] | I left,like,six messages. | 我留了六次信息了 |
[21:32] | Chris is a fourth year at the cleveland clinic. | Chris 是克利夫兰诊所的四年级生 |
[21:34] | I mean,you know how busy it gets. | 你知道会有多忙的 |
[21:36] | How do you know his name? | 你怎么连他名字都知道 |
[21:37] | They’re not just amputating and fitting him for a prosthetic? | 他们怎么不截肢 然后装个假肢呢 |
[21:40] | No.She thinks she’s gonna be able to salvage the finger bits and reattach, | Grey觉得她能救那些手指再接上 |
[21:43] | because she’s cracked. | 因为她不正常了 |
[21:45] | That’s gonna be so much harder. | 这难度可大多了 |
[21:48] | You know what else would be harder? | 你知道还有什么更难吗 |
[21:50] | – Going through the carotid. – For fingers? | – 从颈动脉走 – 为了接手指吗 |
[21:53] | It would be harder,but there’d be better control than going through the femoral. | 是有难度 但比走大腿血管好控制 |
[22:02] | all right. All right. Come on. Here we go again. | 好了 又来了 |
[22:04] | Come on,mer. Just a few chunks. | Mere 几根手指而已 |
[22:07] | Oh,come on. Just puke already. | 想吐就吐嘛 |
[22:09] | Oh,that’s a good-looking lymph node. | 这淋巴结看起来不错 |
[22:13] | You got it? | – 你能搞定吗 – 可以 |
[22:15] | Did-did he say “oops”? | 他刚才是不是”哎呦喂”了一下 |
[22:17] | Dr. Bailey. What a pleasant surprise. | 真没想到你来了 Bailey医生 |
[22:20] | – The man said “oops.” – I didn’t. | – 他刚才”哎呦喂”了 – 才没有 |
[22:22] | Actually,Dr. Bailey,I just said “oop.” | 我说的是”哎呦” |
[22:25] | He was picking up a lymph node,almost dropped it,but didn’t. | 他正拿起淋巴结 差点掉了 但他没有 |
[22:28] | Let’s make some room so Dr. Bailey can get a better view of our every move. | 大家让点位置 让Bailey医生看清楚些 |
[22:35] | As you were,avery. | 继续 Avery |
[22:41] | y- you-you don’t want a little more suction,avery? | 你不打算多抽吸一下吗 Avery |
[22:44] | Dr. Bailey,while I’m always glad to hear your perspective,i’ll instruct the resident. | Bailey 虽然我乐于纳谏 但是我在指导 |
[22:47] | But your instructions result in oops. We don’t oops in my o.r. | 但你的指导差点失误 我就不会呢 |
[22:55] | Let’s try a little more suction. | 我们就稍稍抽吸一下吧 |
[23:00] | with Mr. Hamilton’s laminectomy,I want an epidural drain for the next few days. | Hamilton先生做了椎板切除术 后面几天需要硬膜外引流 |
[23:04] | Yes,doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[23:06] | You should at least listen to her. | 你至少应该听她说说 |
[23:07] | Look,I swear,you gotta stop encouraging her. | 你不要再怂恿她了 |
[23:09] | Well,this is what you taught me to do. | 这正是你教的啊 |
[23:10] | You taught me to not give up until we’ve tried everything. | 除非穷尽其法 否则不要放弃 |
[23:12] | Because you can handle it. | 因为你能承受 |
[23:13] | When we lose a patient,I know if you’re okay or you’re not | 当我们失去一个病人时 我会知道你怎么样 |
[23:17] | because I’m right there with you. | 因为我跟你一起的 |
[23:18] | With her,I cannot do that,because I don’t think she can handle it. Not now. | 但对于她 我做不到 因为我觉得她现在承受不来 |
[23:22] | You are the one who is too emotionally involved. | 你才太情绪化 |
[23:25] | Okay,if this tumor had come to you from any other doctor, | 如果是别的医生找你 |
[23:27] | you would still be looking at it. | 你还会在考虑的 |
[23:28] | You are so worried about your sister’s outcome, | 你太担心你妹了 |
[23:30] | you won’t even think about her patient’s. Am I wrong? | 忘记了关注她的病人 我说错了吗 |
[23:48] | You have to try. | 你至少要试试啊 |
[23:51] | I am. I’m-i’m trying. | 我在试呢 |
[23:53] | We’re supposed to cus on each other and breathe,and you’re not. | 我们应该注视对方 深呼吸 但你没有 |
[23:56] | I mean,your mind is totally elsewhere. | 你根本在神游 |
[23:57] | Oh,so now you know my every thought and intention? | 所以现在你能读懂我的心了吗 |
[24:11] | We used to be able to look at each other. | 我们曾经会注视对方 |
[24:14] | And I’d feel… Like we were gonna be okay. | 然后我会觉得 我们能战胜任何困难 |
[24:21] | There is a reason we’re together,owen. | 我们在一起有原因的 Owen |
[24:24] | There is a reason we’re married. | 我们结婚是有道理的 |
[24:26] | Please. Look at me. | 拜托 看着我 |
[24:35] | All right. I’m looking at you. | 好吧 我看着呢 |
[24:38] | Right now… I’m looking right at you. | 此刻 我注视着你 |
[25:01] | He has to stop holding a grudge. | 他必须摒弃过去 |
[25:04] | He has to see me for who I am. | 认清真实的我 |
[25:07] | He has to take his little list of all my crimes and rip it up,otherwise- | 他要不计前嫌 否则… |
[25:10] | – Otherwise what? – You know,I don’t know. | – 否则怎样 – 我怎么知道 |
[25:14] | How about you stop thinking that you’re the sun,and that I revolve around you, | 不如你别自我中心 觉得我理应围着你转 |
[25:19] | and that being a cardio god,maybe that isn’t everything, | 工作不是全部的 |
[25:22] | and maybe what I need is worthy of some consideration? | 或许你应该对我多些关爱 |
[25:27] | And we’re back to the abortion? | 又绕回堕胎那事了 |
[25:33] | Yeah,we are. | 没错 |
[25:42] | I’m ready for the transfer,avery. | 我准备好移植了 Avery |
[25:44] | – Dr. Sloan. – yes. | – Sloan医生 – 怎么 |
[25:46] | You know that this patient has a history of multiple surgeries in that area. | 你清楚这名病人 在此区域经历过多次手术 |
[25:49] | She sure does. | 当然 |
[25:50] | Okay,then I don’t understand why you think it’s a good idea | 那好 你为什么会选择 |
[25:53] | to continue to dissect right there. | 在这个区域解剖呢 |
[25:55] | Respectfully,Dr. Bailey,it’s not entirely important | 恕我直言 Bailey医生 你其实吧 |
[25:57] | that you understand everything I do every step of the way. | 不必理解我每一步行动 |
[26:01] | Uh,no,respectfully,dr. Sloan,I disagree. | 恕我直言 我不赞同 |
[26:03] | I think it’s extremely important. | 我觉得这很重要 |
[26:05] | Now if you had read the file like you said you did, | 如果你按照承诺 读过全部病历 |
[26:08] | you’d know that she’d have massive scar tissue exactly in the area that you’re dissecting, | 你会明白 那些部位有大量手术疤痕组织 |
[26:14] | so I think going forward with that dissection is a monumentally stupid course- | 因此我觉得 你这么做是极其愚蠢 |
[26:19] | Respectfully,dr. Bailey,uh,the bulk of that scar tissue is gonna be found near her axilla. | 容我说一句 那片疤痕组织应该是在腋下 |
[26:23] | So if Dr. Sloan continues dissecting right there,I really don’t think there’ll be a problem. | 若是Sloan医生持续手术 我觉得也没多大问题 |
[26:28] | And I-I read that in-in-in the file,the file that you- Carrie’s file- | 我在Carrie的病历里看过了 |
[26:32] | That you gave me to read,I… I did… I did read it. | 你给我那份 我真看了 |
[26:41] | Damn it. Oh,we’ve got a big bleeder here. | 糟糕 有大出血点 |
[26:44] | Is that subclavian? | 是锁骨下沟吗 |
[26:45] | Respectfully,doctors,i told you so. | 不是我说什么 我警告过你们的 |
[26:53] | Okay,so I think it’ll work. | 我觉得能成的 |
[26:54] | If we cut down the macerated part of the finger, | 要是我们切除绞烂的部分 |
[26:56] | it’ll be short,but it’ll still be salvageable. | 短是短了点 但还是能存活的 |
[26:58] | Okay,but this thumb,i’m gonna go ahead and say that’s not salvageable. | 但这个大拇指 我看是没救了 |
[27:01] | Yeah,you’re done here. He’ll be better off with a prosthetic. | 好啦 给他接个假的更好 |
[27:04] | no. | 不 |
[27:06] | The thumb is responsible for 40% of hand function. Without it,we’re done. | 拇指占了手指功能的四成 可不能没它 |
[27:09] | But there’s gotta be something else. | 但肯定还有办法的啊 |
[27:11] | I mean,I read something about surgeons using a man’s big toe as- | 我看过文献 以前有案例 |
[27:16] | As a replacement for a thumb. | 用病人大脚趾 代替拇指 |
[27:17] | Let’s do that. Let’s – Let’s use his big toe. | 我们试试吧 用他的大脚趾 |
[27:19] | Listen,Dr. Frankenstein,the big toe,it’s pretty important,you know,for walking. | 医生同志 大脚趾也很重要 还要走路呢 |
[27:25] | And he can learn to rebalance. | 他能重新掌握好平衡的 |
[27:26] | Or he can keep his toe where it is. | 留着大脚趾就好了 |
[27:27] | This is a good fix. I know it is. | 这是个好办法啊 我确定 |
[27:29] | No,it’s not. | 不是啦 |
[27:32] | Dr. Torres,it has to be. | Torres医生 一定得成 |
[27:36] | The big toe is not the fix. That is why we’re gonna use the second toe. | 大脚趾不行 所以要用二脚趾 |
[27:42] | It’ll provide the same benefits,but reduce potential disability. | 功能相同 但致残率会降低很多 |
[27:45] | Really? | 真的嘛 |
[27:46] | Yeah,but we’re not doing anything without the patient’s consent. | 是的 但要先征得病人的同意 |
[27:58] | All right. Tell me what you’re trying to do. | 好吧 告诉我你准备怎么做 |
[28:01] | Uh… I’m going in through the carotid with two catheters,uh,one in the proximal- | 我打算用两根导管 从颈动脉进入 一根从基底部 |
[28:07] | – A carotid stick? That’ll kill her even faster. – Damn it,derek! | – 用导管吗 会让她死得更快 – 我靠 Derek |
[28:10] | Amy,I’m sorry,but you can’t stop and reestablish blood flow in 90 seconds. | Amy 抱歉 只有90秒 无法阻断再激活血流的 |
[28:14] | I mean,I can’t do it in 90 seconds. | 我也做不到 |
[28:16] | Oh,well,the great god of neurosurgery has spoken- | 神经外科之神发话了 |
[28:19] | Look,now I’m-i’m trying to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[28:21] | But please don’t put yourself through this. You’re too fragile. | 但你别这么逼自己 你还太脆弱 |
[28:24] | I am not fragile. | 我不弱 |
[28:26] | I’m a drug addict. | 我是个瘾君子 |
[28:28] | I’ve fallen off the wagon twice,and I’ve gotten back on. | 我失足两次 又重回自我 |
[28:31] | That does not make you fragile,derek. | 我这不是脆弱 Derek |
[28:33] | That makes you very freakin’ strong. | 我才是最强悍的 |
[28:35] | I am standing in a building full of pills right now, | 我现在可直面各种诱惑 |
[28:38] | a fact that I am painfully aware of,but I am doing this. | 感觉糟透了 但我仍在坚持 |
[28:43] | That is not fragile. | 这才不是软弱 |
[29:01] | Okay. Show me what you’re trying to do. | 好吧 做给我看看 |
[29:05] | So you think there’s a way? | 你觉得有可能吗 |
[29:07] | No,I don’t. | 没戏 |
[29:10] | But I can’t stop you,so,um… I’ll be here with you. | 但我阻止不了你 所以只好陪你 |
[29:16] | Show me what you’re trying to do. | 试给我看下 |
[29:31] | I was right. Right? | 我说得对吧 |
[29:35] | Too soon to tell. | 为时尚早 |
[29:37] | Cut the crap,torres. | 少来了 Torres |
[29:39] | You two are gonna put a toe on a man’s hand. | 你们要往人手上接脚趾啊 |
[29:41] | – That was her idea. – Maybe we are. | – 这还是她的主意 – 或许能做 |
[29:44] | His toe?! Are you serious?! | 用脚趾 开玩笑吧 |
[29:47] | Maybe we’re not. | 或许做不了 |
[29:48] | Tommy,calm down. | Tommy 冷静 |
[29:50] | I – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell. | 抱歉 我不是故意的 |
[29:52] | It’s just… That’s weird. | 但这也太怪了点吧 |
[29:54] | – Yeah. – But if I say okay,I get my hand back? | 要是我同意的话 残手也能回春啦 |
[29:58] | Otherwise,you fit me for a hook? | 不然的话 就只能做剪刀手啦 |
[30:00] | A prosthetic,but if you give the go-ahead- | 义肢 但你同意的话 |
[30:01] | He gets a hand. | 就有手啦 |
[30:07] | Well,what are you looking at me for? | 还看什么呀 |
[30:08] | Take my toe already. | 要拿哪根脚趾 赶紧的啊 |
[30:10] | Take my left nut if it’ll help. | 要是需要 取走一个蛋都行 |
[30:12] | I… Think the toe will be fine. | 脚趾就够了 |
[30:17] | I was right. | 我还真说对了 |
[30:20] | So… This is how you’re gonna spend your time now, | 你现在就这点趣味啦 |
[30:22] | pulling strings behind the scenes like some kind of puppet master? | 在背后垂帘听政 乐在其中 |
[30:26] | I am really good at it. | 我真是慧眼识才啊 |
[30:34] | So I’m a 2-month-old baby. | 两月大的婴儿 |
[30:36] | Symptoms? | 症状呢 |
[30:37] | I’m underweight,fussy,I belch,and when I vomit,it hits the ceiling. | 体重过轻 过分躁动 打嗝呕吐 |
[30:40] | You have pyloric stenosis. | 幽门狭窄 |
[30:42] | These cards are so detailed. Whose are these? | 这些卡片真细致 是谁做的 |
[30:45] | Uh,well,those would be the smart one’s. | 那些是聪明人的 |
[30:50] | The only smart one. | 独一无二的聪明人 |
[30:52] | What the hell? What happened to morgan’s baby? | 怎么回事 Morgan的孩子哪去了 |
[30:55] | Wait. Morgan had her baby? | 等下 Morgan生下来了吗 |
[30:58] | Oh,crap. | 该死 |
[31:02] | One more clamp,please. | 请再给我一个夹子 |
[31:03] | Well,is it subclavian? Can you get under the clavicle? | 那是锁骨下沟吗 你能到达锁骨下面吗 |
[31:05] | Vascular clamp. It’s still oozing,Dr. Avery. | 血管夹 还在渗血 Avery医生 |
[31:07] | How do you want to proceed? | 你打算怎么做 |
[31:09] | Um… I,uh,I don’t – I don’t know. | 我…不知道 |
[31:11] | Oh,he did not just say “i don’t know.” | 他不能光说不知道 |
[31:13] | Man,tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看见啥了 |
[31:15] | We’re staring straight at the defect. | 我们直接从缺陷处下手 |
[31:16] | You think we should call in vascular? | 要不要用血管科 |
[31:17] | No,no,I think-I think we can repair this ourself. | 不 我觉得我们自己能修复 |
[31:19] | Um,maybe patch it? Stick-stick tie. | 也许修补缝合一下 |
[31:21] | Patch it? | 修补? |
[31:22] | – Yeah. Isn’t that… – No,no,it’s a good thought. Get on that. | – 是啊 是不是太… – 好主意 就这么干 |
[31:26] | Bovie. | 灼烧器 |
[31:28] | Sorry,Dr. Sloan. Just a little distracted here. | 对不起 Sloan医生 有点小干扰 |
[31:30] | Dr. Avery,let me give you one small piece of advice. | Avery医生 我给你个小建议 |
[31:34] | If there is anything,I mean anything,distracting you from helping your patient, | 如果有任何事 干扰你治疗 |
[31:41] | you need to leave it outside. | 你必须把它赶出去 |
[31:48] | – oh,respectfully,I… – This is your patient now. | – 说真的… – 她现在是你的病人 |
[31:53] | Yours. | 你的病人 |
[31:54] | Uh,someone had better tell me what is going on and had better tell me right now. | 最好有人告诉我 发生了什么事 |
[31:57] | Dr. Bailey… You need to leave this o.r. | Bailey医生 请你离开手术室 |
[32:01] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[32:02] | This patient,my patient,developed a subclavian bleed because we misjudged her adhesions. | 我的病人锁骨下出血 全因为我对其粘连组织的错误判断 |
[32:07] | But I am now doing an arterioplasty,which is not an easy thing to do, | 现在我要做动脉成形术 有一定难度 |
[32:10] | and you are making it more difficult by distracting me. | 而你的干扰 给我增加难度了 |
[32:14] | You are compromising my ability to care for my patient,dr. Bailey. | 妨碍我治疗病人了 Bailey医生 |
[32:17] | Well,if you’re telling me you can’t focus in- | 如果你要说 你不能专心… |
[32:19] | I’m telling you,you need to get out. now. | 我是要说 你必须马上离开 |
[32:24] | Oh,Dr. Sloan,if you let your resident speak to an attending this way- | Sloan医生 你任由住院医生 这样对主治医生说话 |
[32:30] | Dr. Bailey. I believe Dr. Avery made it very clear. | Bailey医生 Avery医生说得很清楚 |
[32:36] | Leave the o.r… Or I’ll have you removed. | 离开手术室 不然我就轰人了 |
[33:05] | get out of the way! Move! Move! | 把路让开 让一下 |
[33:10] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[33:12] | Wait. Is that for the peterson baby? | 等等 这是给Peterson宝宝准备的吗 |
[33:13] | For the mother. It’s not good. | 给妈妈的 情况不妙 |
[33:14] | All right. Get outta the way! | 好吧 让一让 |
[33:16] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[33:23] | Crap. | 该死 |
[33:29] | What the hell happened? | 怎么样了 |
[33:31] | We were barely in the nicu before he suffered an intestinal perf. | 我们正要送去婴儿重症监护室 后来发现肠穿孔 |
[33:33] | Scrub in. I need your extra hands. | 去消毒 我要你帮忙 |
[33:36] | Uh… Uh,give me a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[33:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[33:41] | Yeah,this is,uh,dr. Alex karev. | 是的 我是Alex Karev医生 |
[33:42] | I work with,uh,morgan in seattle. | 我是Morgan在西雅图的同事 |
[33:45] | Uh,listen up,you’re – You’re fourth year,right? | 听着 你是第四年实习医生对吗 |
[33:47] | Good. Listen up,she’s still in surgery,but she’s critical,so’s the baby. | 好的 她仍在手术中 但母子都有危险 |
[33:50] | You need to get on a plane right now. | 你必须马上上飞机 |
[33:53] | Oh,come-meredith and I do not do everything together. | 我和Meredith才不是形影不离 |
[33:56] | The twisted sisters. | 你们是纠结姐妹花 |
[33:57] | Yeah,well,we’re best friends. What do you expect? | 好吧 我们是死党 你想怎样 |
[33:59] | She has a baby. | 她都有孩子 |
[34:01] | Oh,my god. That doesn’t mean I have to. | 上帝 那不代表我也非要不可 |
[34:02] | I don’t see why not. You do everything else together. | 我不懂你为什么不要 你们事事一致 |
[34:04] | – It’s like you’re a team. – Because she’s my person. | – 好像合体一样 – 因为她是我的人 |
[34:06] | I should be your person! | 我才应该是你的人 |
[34:08] | Be my person! | 那就当我的人 |
[34:09] | Be my person,owen! Be my freakin’ person! | 有本事就来当我的人 Owen |
[34:17] | Be my person. | 成为我的人 |
[34:28] | he’s dorsal dominant,so I’m not going to use a plantar incision to find the artery. | 他脚背动脉优势 不能从足底切口找动脉 |
[34:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:33] | And I have isolated a good draining vein. | 我分离出一条完整的引流静脉 |
[34:37] | Is that it? You’re not gonna ask me if I’m sure? | 就这样吗 你不问我是否确定 |
[34:39] | Are you… Sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:41] | yes. | 确定 |
[34:43] | Okay,then. | 那就好 |
[34:48] | You’re impressive. | 你挺不错 |
[34:50] | I am. | 是的 |
[34:52] | Look,there’s always been a lot of hype surrounding you,okay? | 听着 总有许多你的传言 |
[34:54] | “meredith grey,ooh,child of ellis.Ooh,isn’t she so special?” | Meredith Grey 她是Ellis的女儿 她是不是很特别 |
[34:57] | you don’t have to help me if you don’t want to. | 如果你不愿意 可以不用帮我 |
[34:59] | No,no,no,that’s not – That’s not what I’m saying. | 不 我不是这意思 |
[35:01] | I’m saying… You’re tougher than I thought. | 我是说 你比我想象的坚强 |
[35:04] | I’m saying,you’re smart. I’m… Saying – Okay,look… | 我是说 你很聪明 好吧 |
[35:09] | You know,we’ve never been friends,not even when I was with george. | 我们从来都不是朋友 即便是我和George在一起时 |
[35:13] | Mainly because you thought I was a freak and you’re blonde and very… | 因为你以为我是个怪胎 你又是金发… |
[35:18] | And now you have a baby,and I have a baby,and we’re both married,and… | 现在我们都结了婚 有了孩子 |
[35:23] | I don’t know. I’m saying,we’re both alike. | 我是说 我们很相似 |
[35:27] | I’m saying I’ll help you. | 我是说 我会帮你的 |
[35:31] | You’re not a freak. | 你不是怪胎 |
[35:34] | And we can be friends. | 我们能做朋友 |
[35:40] | Every morning,five days a week,you are in my office at 4:00 a.m. | 一周五天 每天早晨四点 到我办公室来 |
[35:44] | And we work,grey. | 我帮你复习 Grey |
[35:45] | If you don’t show up,if you are late,I will kick your ass. | 你要是不来 或者迟到 你就倒霉了 |
[35:48] | We work,grey. We work. | 我帮你复习 Grey |
[35:51] | And you’re gonna pass this test. | 你会通过考试的 |
[35:52] | You’re gonna pass it hard. | 你会考得很好 |
[35:59] | Okay. We’ve got it threaded. | 好了 穿过了 |
[36:00] | We need to position the balloons and then inflate. | 我们得放置气囊并且充气 |
[36:04] | You need to get yours in position faster. | 你动作得快一点 |
[36:06] | I think you should do it. | 应该你来 |
[36:07] | You can do it. You just gotta get in there faster. | 你做得到 只需要放得快一点 |
[36:08] | Okay,ready? Inflate. | 好了 准备就绪 充气 |
[36:11] | Starting the clock. Let’s move. | 计时开始 行动吧 |
[36:15] | Mr. Price is awake and responsive. | Price先生醒了 有反应了 |
[36:17] | And the rest of the post-ops are done. | 术后处理做完了 |
[36:19] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么呢 |
[36:20] | We needed two surgeons. | 我们需要两个外科医生 |
[36:21] | One on the internal carotid,the other on the external,controlling the balloons. | 一个负责内部颈动脉 一个在外面控制气囊 |
[36:25] | We’ve almost got it to 90 seconds. | 我们已经把速度提高到90秒了 |
[36:27] | You think it’s gonna work? | 你觉得这能行吗 |
[36:28] | Well,let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 别把话说太早 |
[36:29] | It’s one step,one step of a very complicated tumor. | 肿瘤很复杂 这只是其中一步 |
[36:32] | He doesn’t think it’s gonna work. | 他觉得这方法不行 |
[36:34] | Well,we’re gonna go down trying. | 我们得尝试一下 |
[36:35] | That’s all. Thank you. You can go. | 没事了 谢谢 你可以走了 |
[36:44] | I want to go down trying. | 我想一起试 |
[36:46] | All right. Pick up the stopwatch. | 好 拿着秒表 |
[36:48] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[36:51] | Hey,little boy. | 嘿 小男娃 |
[36:53] | I’m Dr. Robbins,and this is Dr. Karev. | 我是Robbins医生 这是Karev医生 |
[36:55] | You’ve got a long road ahead of you, | 你还有很长的路要走 |
[36:57] | but we’re gonna do everything we can to help you. | 但我们会竭尽所能帮助你 |
[37:00] | And your mom,too. | 还有你妈妈 |
[37:04] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[37:06] | Morgan? | Morgan吗 |
[37:09] | Oh. I haven’t checked. | 我没看 |
[37:17] | I ran a pregnant chick all over the hospital today. | 我让一个孕妇陪着我四处转 |
[37:21] | Made her quiz me on my stupid boards till she damn near died, | 让她帮我复习考试 差点害死她 |
[37:26] | and I haven’t even checked to see how she’s doing. | 我都没去看看她怎么样了 |
[37:29] | Apparently,I’m the only person in this hospital who didn’t know she was pregnant… | 显然这家医院里 只有我不知道她怀孕了 |
[37:33] | Because I’m too busy worrying about my own stupid damn self | 因为我太自私了 |
[37:36] | to even make an effort to learn my interns freakin’ names. | 连实习生的名字都没记清呢 |
[37:41] | It doesn’t matter if I pass those boards or not,I don’t deserve that fellowship. | 不管我是否通过测试 都不配拿奖学金 |
[37:50] | You know why I like you so much? | 知道我为什么那么喜欢你吗 |
[37:53] | I honestly have no idea. | 不知道 |
[37:55] | You remind me of me. | 你让我想起自己 |
[37:57] | Peds surgeons? We’re-we’re vicious. | 儿科医生 我们都很出色 |
[38:00] | We’re the most hard-core surgeons in the hospital. | 是医院的中坚分子 |
[38:04] | I mean,when I was a resident,I was… I was a full-on horror show. | 我是以前是住院医师时 各种出状况 |
[38:08] | But that’s what it takes to learn how to save tiny humans like this one. | 吃一堑长一智 才能拯救这些小宝宝 |
[38:14] | Yeah. Yeah. but do me a favor. | 听我话哦 |
[38:19] | Learn your interns freakin’ names. | 记住实习生的名字 |
[38:22] | We may not like it… But it really is important to stop every once in a while, | 纵不情愿 我们也该时而停下脚步 |
[38:27] | get out of your own head,and see the bigger picture. | 出离小我 顾全大局 |
[38:30] | Uh,Dr. Sloan,I need a word with you about avery. | Sloan医生 我要和你说说Avery |
[38:32] | Dr. Bailey,I have a patient. | Bailey医生 我有病人 |
[38:34] | He was right. | 他没错 |
[38:36] | Avery – He was… Was right. | Avery没错 |
[38:39] | She’s gonna be able to use her arms. | 她的胳膊康复了 |
[38:42] | So… Why did I say no? | 我为什么要说不呢 |
[38:46] | You were being careful. | 你只是小心行事 |
[38:47] | Yeah,but she was my prize patient. | 她是我的星级病人 |
[38:49] | I’ve done ground-breaking work on her behalf. | 我因为她取得了开创性的成果 |
[38:52] | You were a resident like avery. | 你以前住院医生 跟Avery一样 |
[38:55] | You get more experience,you get more conservative. | 经验越多 人越保守 |
[38:58] | C – conservative? | 保守吗 |
[38:59] | O – oh,is that what success buys you? | 这就是成功的副作用吗 |
[39:03] | What,you get happy and then you get scared? | 先是满心欢喜 然后谨小慎微 |
[39:06] | Don’t want anything in life to change? | 希望生活一成不变 |
[39:08] | You’re a grown-up. You’re risk-averse,’cause you know risk has actual consequences. | 你阅历丰富 不愿冒风险 因为你知道冒险的严重后果 |
[39:13] | That’s why we keep residents around. | 所以我们才和住院医师合作 |
[39:15] | They keep us fresh. | 他们能带来新鲜活力 |
[39:18] | Are you telling me that I’m not young anymore? | 你在说我老了吗 |
[39:22] | I’m trying to tell you,you’ve arrived. | 我想告诉你 你修行完成了 |
[39:31] | you pull that crap in my o.r. Again,i’ll report you to the board. | 你若再在手术室指手画脚 我就打小报告了 |
[39:44] | actually… Finding out that you’ve been looking at things all wrong… | 其实 发现一贯观点有误 |
[39:50] | Can be sort of liberating… | 也是一种自我解放 |
[39:53] | – What happened? – You’re fine. | – 怎么了 – 你没事了 |
[40:00] | You know,altman,she did a kick-ass repair on you. | Altman给你的手术很成功 |
[40:03] | My baby? | 我宝宝呢 |
[40:05] | Where is my baby? | 我的宝宝在哪 |
[40:06] | He’s stable. | 他情况稳定 |
[40:09] | – Okay? I mean,uh,that’s the first thing. – he? | – 这是首先要保证的 – 男孩吗 |
[40:12] | Oh,yeah. That’s… I guess the first thing. | 是的 这是首先要确定的 |
[40:15] | He’s,uh,he’s a boy,and,uh,he’s,uh,stable. | 他是个男孩 情况稳定 |
[40:21] | but? | 但是呢 |
[40:23] | He’s intubated. | 但他插管了 |
[40:26] | We’re giving him indomethacin to,uh,treat his p.d.a. | 给他用了吲哚美辛 治疗动脉导管未闭 |
[40:29] | And he had a,um,spontaneous intestinal perf that we fixed. | 也修复了他的自发性肠穿孔 |
[40:35] | Robbins,she’s,uh,she’s observing him right now. | Robbins正在观察他 |
[40:42] | listen,morgan,he’s – He’s doing great right now. | Morgan 他现在情况不错 |
[40:45] | And robbins is watching him,and,you know,when she leaves,i’m gonna watch him, | Robbins会持续观察的 她走了我会顶上 |
[40:50] | and,you know,I – I talked to chris,and he’s on his way right now. | 我和Chris谈过了 他正在赶来 |
[40:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:58] | So,you know,I thought i’d just hang out here for a while with you, | 我会留下陪陪你 |
[41:02] | and,uh,you know,wait till chris gets here. | 直到Chris来了 |
[41:04] | Leave it at that,if that’s okay. | 他来了我就走 如果你同意 |
[41:09] | You’re hanging out here because it’s quiet and you need to study. | 你愿意陪我 是因为这里安静 适合学习 |
[41:13] | What? No. No way. | 什么 不是的 |
[41:15] | You should. | 你应该学习 |
[41:19] | I – I would. | 我就会的 |
[41:39] | and suddenly you see new potential… | 突然间 你看到新的潜力 |
[41:44] | New possibilities… | 新的可能性 |
[41:49] | Where you’d never seen them before. | 都是前所未见的 |
[41:52] | Done. | 好了 |
[41:55] | we have blood flow. | 血流通了 |
[41:57] | 86 seconds. | 86秒 |
[41:59] | Call your patient. Get her up here. | 打给你的病人 让她过来 |
[42:00] | And that’s all fine when a hopeless situation suddenly looks good. | 即将穷途末路时 峰回路转固然可喜 |
[42:04] | Unfortunately… | 但祸福相依 |
[42:17] | I’m afraid our time is up. | 时间到了 |
[42:21] | Sometimes it goes the other way. | 前路依然荆棘丛生 |
[42:28] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 15 |