时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | a | 有一种鸟儿 某种燕子吧 |
[00:07] | Where are we with avery? | Avery什么情况 |
[00:08] | Holding offers from u.s.c.,penn,tulane,and emory. | 他有南加州 宾州 杜兰 埃默里四个选择 |
[00:11] | Tulane and emory are in love. They want him bad. | 杜兰和埃默里超想要他的 |
[00:13] | Every september,thousands of ’em ditch rainy seattle to winter in mexico. | 每年九月 数以千计的鸟儿 离开多雨的西雅图 迁徙往墨西哥过冬 |
[00:17] | These birds aren’t dumb. | 这些鸟儿十分精明 |
[00:19] | – Grey? – Uh,still between boston and seattle. | – Grey呢 – 还在波士顿和西雅图之间犹豫 |
[00:21] | If I’m gonna lose one of my talented residents and my top neurosurgeon, | 如果医院顶尖的 住院医师和神外医师要比翼双飞 |
[00:24] | i’d love a decision sooner than later. | 你们最好提早告诉我 |
[00:26] | You and me both,hunt. | 明白了 Hunt |
[00:28] | Yang? | Yang呢 |
[00:32] | Well,she didn’t tell you? | 她没告诉你吗 |
[00:34] | Uh,stanford and columbia are playing hardball, | 斯坦福和哥大都极力争取她 |
[00:36] | but I’m confident that we’re still in the mix. | 但我们还在她备选之列 |
[00:38] | And every year,crowds of people gather around seattle | 每年也有数以千计的人 齐聚西雅图 |
[00:41] | to drink beer and watch the flocks take off. | 喝着啤酒 目送鸟儿们离去 |
[00:43] | Lee,steinman,and renaldo? | Lee Steinman和Renaldo呢 |
[00:44] | – Offer from rice. – Leaning toward wash u. | – 莱斯大学有邀约 – 他想去华盛顿大学 |
[00:46] | Baylor and san diego are both after him. | 拜勒和圣地亚哥大学都要他 |
[00:48] | They call it the great migration. | 我们称之为大迁徙 |
[00:51] | Well,karev is staying. | 好在Karev决定留下 |
[00:56] | If we are out this many surgeons,i’m gonna need to hire now, | 若这么多医师离开 咱就得开始招人了 |
[00:59] | so let’s get answers from our people as soon as possible. | 我们要尽快确定他们的去向 |
[01:02] | Thank you. | 多谢各位了 |
[01:03] | And let’s not forget that we’ve agreed to assist boise memorial | 别忘了 咱答应协助博伊西纪念医院 |
[01:05] | with their conjoined twin surgery,so make sure your teams are ready to leave | 完成连体婴分离手术 请确保明晚十点前 |
[01:09] | from the lobby no later than 10:00 tomorrow night. | 各自科室相关人员都可以出发 |
[01:18] | You should be proud. | 你应该感到骄傲 |
[01:21] | You trained these kids well. | 把他们调教得不赖 |
[01:22] | You should be proud. You trained ’em. | 你该骄傲 都是你的功劳 |
[01:24] | Yeah. I sure did. | 可不是嘛 |
[01:35] | We passed our boards! | 我们通过考试啦 |
[01:37] | We killed the boards! | 妥妥地拿下 |
[01:41] | I just think it’s weird that we’re not even talking about it. | 我们什么也不说 岂不是有点怪 |
[01:43] | You know,things are unresolved here. | 事情还没解决呢 |
[01:44] | We’re still friends. It’s all good,jackman. | 我们还是朋友啦 没啥的 兄弟 |
[01:48] | I love this song! | 我好爱这首歌 |
[01:51] | Kepner’s wasted. That’s a first. | Kepner醉了哎 这可是头一次哦 |
[01:54] | Yeah,well,lately she’s been all about… Firsts. | 是啊 她最近经历了不少头一次 |
[02:04] | Wait,wait,wait. Music. | 等下 音乐 关掉 |
[02:09] | This is Dr. Yang. | 我是Yang医生 |
[02:15] | Well,that does certainly give me a lot to think about. | 我会好好考虑的 |
[02:18] | Thank you so much for calling. | 多谢您来电 |
[02:21] | Mayo wants to give me a research lab. | 梅奥医院说给我提供一间研究室 |
[02:24] | Guess who’s back in the running! | 姐的赞美指数要破表了 |
[02:30] | Yeah,cristina! | |
[02:32] | April! | |
[02:34] | so that’s what rock bottom looks like. | 这就是传说中的触底了吧 |
[02:39] | Music. Music. | 关掉音乐 |
[02:44] | Hello. Uh,yes,this is she. | 你好 我是 |
[02:51] | Okay. Well,yes,thank you. Thank you. | 好的 多谢 |
[02:55] | Um,thank you so much for the opportunity. | 多谢给我这次机会 |
[03:00] | U.v.a. Wants a board-certified surgeon so they pulled my offer. | 弗吉尼亚大学需要通过考试的医师 所以取消录取了 |
[03:05] | Come on. Music. Come on. Sorry. | 来啊 音乐放起来 快点啊 |
[03:10] | Music! Come on! | 音乐 来啊 |
[03:46] | Cristina? | |
[03:55] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[03:57] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[04:05] | – Are you drunk? – I don’t know. | – 你喝醉了么 – 不知道 |
[04:43] | We got one whole day. | 我们有一整天 |
[04:45] | Tuck’s with his dad. I think we should make the most of it- | Tuck去他爸那了 我们该好好享受 |
[04:48] | Sargent exhibit at the art museum,pike place, | 参观萨金特画展 逛逛派克市场 |
[04:51] | maybe watch the sunset over the water. | 或许还能在沙滩看落日 |
[04:54] | 12 whole hours to get to know the city that you have lived in | 我们有12个小时去参观 |
[04:57] | for the past ten years but still have yet to s- | 你住了十年的这座城市 而你还… |
[05:01] | No. No,no,no,no,no. You are supposed to be naked. | 不不 你应该还果着的 |
[05:04] | Okay,well,the-the hospital just called. | 那啥 医院刚才来电了 |
[05:06] | A – a stomach perf with intestinal obstruction and an enlarged liver. | 胃穿孔 伴有肠梗阻 肝脏肿大 |
[05:10] | They don’t know what’s causing it. | 但病因不明 |
[05:12] | Uh,uh,could be fun. You want to come? | 会很有意思的 一起来吗 |
[05:17] | So how much longer do I have? | 我还能活多久 |
[05:19] | Don’t tiptoe around. Just give it to me straight. | 别遮遮掩掩了 老实告诉我吧 |
[05:21] | Jake,you’re not dying. He can be a little neurotic. | Jake 你不会死的啦 他就是很神经质 |
[05:23] | Uh,we’re hoping we’ll be able to figure out more during your surgery. | 希望手术过程中 能获取更多信息 |
[05:26] | Well,do you think it’s something that I-I picked up abroad,like ebola or something? | 会不会是我在国外感染的 伊波拉病毒什么的 |
[05:29] | We were just on our honeymoon. | 我们刚度完蜜月 |
[05:31] | You two just got married? | 你们是新婚呀 |
[05:33] | You seem like you’ve been together a while. | 看来好像在一起很久了 |
[05:35] | It’s our third in 12 years. Honeymoon. | 十二年中第三回了 蜜月之旅 |
[05:37] | We went to kaual the first time. | 第一次去了吉隆坡 |
[05:38] | – Oh,beautiful. – Yeah,then we got divorced. | – 太美了 – 是啊 然后就离了 |
[05:40] | – Then we went to fiji the next time. – The beaches. | – 第二次又去了斐济 – 阳光海滩 |
[05:42] | Yeah,and then we got divorced. | 是啊 然后又离了 |
[05:43] | This time,my bride,she insisted on thailand. | 这回小新娘坚持要去泰国 |
[05:46] | We just can’t seem to stay way from each other. | 我们就是无法抗拒对方 |
[05:50] | con – Congratulations. | 恭喜了啊 |
[05:53] | So this patch here is your tumor. | 这块就是你的肿瘤 |
[05:56] | It’s invading the wall of your right ventricle. | 正侵蚀着你的右心室 |
[05:58] | What we’ll do is,uh,we’ll resect the tumor,then repair the ventricle, | 我们将切除肿瘤 修复心室 |
[06:02] | and replace the tricuspid valve. | 重植三尖瓣 |
[06:04] | Dr. Yang is the best that we have. | Yang医生手艺一流 |
[06:06] | Y – you couldn’t be in better hands. | 没人比她更出色了 |
[06:08] | Come on. Where is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[06:11] | Arizona? She’s,um… Patients. | Arizona 她…有病人嘛 |
[06:15] | So… So many patients. | 好多…病人 |
[06:18] | So,um,basically,you all want to chop up my heart into a jigsaw puzzle. | 你们都想给我心脏开刀 |
[06:24] | It may give me a few more months,most of which, | 或许能让我多活几个月 |
[06:28] | I’ll be spending in a hospital bed, | 多半时间也要卧床 |
[06:30] | while my best friend in the world does everything possible to avoid me? | 我最好的朋友 倾尽所能回避我 |
[06:35] | Or I spend the rest of my short life lying on a sandy beach in belize. | 或者我该躺在伯利兹的海滩上 耗尽短暂余生 |
[06:41] | – Nick,you need this surgery… – Tell scottsdale I said good bye. | – Nick 你必须做手术 – 替我跟斯科茨代尔小姐道别 |
[06:47] | Looks like I won’t get the chance. | 看来我没机会亲口跟她说了 |
[06:53] | Hunt needs to know where we are on boston, | Hunt想知道 我们是去是留 |
[06:56] | and I gotta let harvard know what I’m doing by the end of the day. | 我打算晚些时候通知哈佛 |
[06:58] | We’re not going. Anything else you need to know? | 我们不去 还有什么要问 |
[07:00] | You know,I may have told you,I have family on the east coast. | 我貌似说过 我在东海岸有亲戚 |
[07:02] | A couple of times. | 还不止一次 |
[07:03] | And I may have replied that my sister lives here. | 我也回答了 我妹妹在这里啊 |
[07:05] | And if cristina chooses stanford,it’s a 2-hour plane ride. | 若Cristina去斯坦福 从这里飞过去才两个小时 |
[07:07] | But if she chooses columbia,it’s only a 2-hour train ride. | 可她若去哥伦比亚 从波士顿坐火车去也才两小时 |
[07:11] | We’re not going. | 不去 |
[07:12] | They want me to run the entire neurosurgery department at harvard. | 哈佛让我负责整个神经外科啊 |
[07:14] | Webber loves me,and bailey loves me. | Webber爱我 Beiley也爱我 |
[07:16] | I will be teaching the best fellows in the world. | 我可以带全世界最棒的医生啊 |
[07:18] | – We are staying. – We’re leaving. | – 就是不去 – 必须去 |
[07:26] | Here you go,apes. | 来来 April小猴儿 |
[07:27] | I was thinking I could take the trauma rooms,and,uh,we could split the beds. | 我可以来外伤室 跟你分担一下 |
[07:31] | I can handle trauma,alex. | 我能搞定外伤 Alex |
[07:33] | It was one phone call. It doesn’t mean I can’t practice medicine. | 一个电话而已 又不是禁止我行医了 |
[07:35] | I still have three great hospitals who want me. | 还有三个顶级医院要我呢 |
[07:37] | – Of course they do,apes. – Don’t call me apes. | – 要你要你 April小猴儿 – 不许叫我April小猴儿 |
[07:40] | Karev,come here. | Karev 过来 |
[07:44] | You’re gonna get a phone call in a few minutes,and not just any phone call. | 几分钟后 你会接到一通重要电话 |
[07:47] | – It’s from keith collier. – I don’t know any keith colliers. | – 是Keith Collier哦 – 我不认识啊 |
[07:49] | He was one of your examiners at the boards. | 他是你医师资格考试的考官之一 |
[07:50] | Oh,crap. I failed,didn’t i? They changed their minds. Son of a- | 我擦 我挂了吗 他们改变主意了 丫的 |
[07:54] | Karev,karev,keith is a good friend of mine. | 听着 Keith是我的好朋友 |
[07:57] | Now whatever you told him at the boards really impressed him. | 不知你考试说了什么 让他印象深刻 |
[08:00] | I mean,really impressed him. | 相当深刻 |
[08:02] | He wants to offer you a peds surgery fellowship at hopkins. | 他请你去霍普金斯的儿科工作 |
[08:06] | Hopkins has the best program in the country. | 霍普金斯的儿科是全国顶尖啊 |
[08:08] | They’ve already chosen their fellows for next year. | 他们都招完明年的医生了喂 |
[08:11] | Which is what makes this so extraordinary. | 所以这才牛逼啊 |
[08:12] | They’re adding a position just for karev. | 他们为Karev 专门增设职位 |
[08:17] | This is you playing some kind of practical joke,then at the end, | 你又耍我呢吧 |
[08:20] | you’re gonna tell me I learned something when I really haven’t. | 别又跟我说”你又吃了一堑”的鬼话 |
[08:22] | I – I am not joking. | 真没开玩笑 |
[08:23] | I have no skin in this game. | 这回绝对没耍你 |
[08:26] | Hopkins is the dream. | 霍普金斯可是神殿级 |
[08:28] | I know. | 我懂 |
[08:30] | It’s really not cool to screw with somebody’s head like this. You know that. | 这种事情 真不许耍人哦 |
[08:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:34] | Make sure your ringer’s on. | 记得开着铃声 |
[08:48] | He’s full of crap. | 准是胡言乱语 |
[08:50] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得哦 |
[08:59] | I’m over this. | 不管了 |
[09:16] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 23 | |
[09:23] | – cristina,I made a decision. – Oh,you have? | – Cristina 我决定了 – 决定啦 |
[09:26] | – You’re going to stanford. – Oh,you’ve made my decision. | – 你去斯坦福吧 – 原来是我的去向 |
[09:29] | There’s no way you’re going to columbia. | 哥伦比亚想都别想了 |
[09:30] | And mayo’s in minnesota. Please. | 梅奥医院在明尼苏达州 拜托 |
[09:32] | And since we’re staying here,stanford’s only a couple of hours away. | 既然我要留下 这距离斯坦福又很近 |
[09:35] | You’ll come up. I’ll bring zola down. | 你可以来找我 我也可以带Zola去找你 |
[09:36] | We can get drunk on the weekends. | 周末喝个爽 |
[09:38] | Okay,well,maybe I shouldn’t bring zola. | 好吧 还是不带Zola了 |
[09:40] | There you are. | 你在这呀 |
[09:41] | Is there anything you want to go over on the conjoined twins | 去博伊西前 |
[09:43] | before you head out to boise? | |
[09:44] | Uh,no. I’m,uh,I’m good. | 不用 我都好了 |
[09:46] | You sure? ’cause you’re gonna be | 你确定吗 因为你会是 |
[09:47] | the sole cardiothoracic surgeon representing seattle grace. | 唯一代表西雅图仁爱的心外医师 |
[09:50] | Which,I mean,you know,is kind of unheard of | 主治医师把机会让给同事 |
[09:52] | for an attending to allow her fellow to do. | 这可是前所未闻的 |
[09:54] | But that’s just the kind of faith I have in you. | 但我信任你 |
[09:57] | Technically,i’m not a fellow yet. | 技术上说 我还不是你同事呢 |
[09:59] | I know. Right? | 我知道 不是吗 |
[10:00] | I mean,so just think about all the things | 所以想想吧 |
[10:02] | that you’re gonna be able to do when you are. | 等你转正以后 会有的待遇 |
[10:03] | Tip of the iceberg,yang. I’m proud of you. | Yang 这还只是冰山一角 我为你骄傲 |
[10:06] | You haven’t even told her you’re leaving? | 你想走了 却还没告诉她吗 |
[10:09] | I haven’t decided yet where I’m going. | 我还没决定去哪呢 |
[10:11] | – You just did. Stanford. – Hopkins! | – 你刚决定了 斯坦福 – 霍普金斯 |
[10:14] | Uh,hopkins is not in the running. | 霍普金斯不在考虑范围 |
[10:16] | Not for you. For me. Hopkins. | 我是说我 霍普金斯 |
[10:18] | Hopkins wants me. Hopkins wants me. | 霍普金斯要我 |
[10:23] | Johns hopkins,the hospital? | 约翰・霍普金斯医院吗 |
[10:25] | – Alex,how? – Not hopkins refrigeration school? | – Alex 怎么回事 – 不是霍普金斯制冷技校吗 |
[10:27] | I kinda bitched out their chief of surgery at my boards, | 考试时 我让他们主任哑口无言 |
[10:30] | and I-i-I guess he was impressed. | 我猜他印象深刻 |
[10:31] | – So they know you’re a jerk? – They totally know,and they want me. | – 所以他知道你是混蛋咯 – 太知道了 而且他们要我 |
[10:35] | Hopkins wants me. | 霍普金斯要我耶 |
[10:37] | – I’m not surprised at all. – I am 100% surprised. | – 我一点都不惊讶 – 我百分之百的惊讶了 |
[10:46] | Nice work,evil spawn. | 干得好 坏小子 |
[10:52] | Yes! Hopkins! | 哦耶 霍普金斯 |
[10:54] | The stomach’s adhered to the bowel,and look at the size of this liver. | 胃肠粘连 再看看肝脏的大小 |
[10:58] | You know,this is one for the record book. | 这可是会破记录的 |
[10:59] | – We should be taking pictures. – Oh,we really should. | – 我们应该拍个照 – 可不是嘛 |
[11:01] | Sure. Let’s take a break. | 确实 我们先歇会吧 |
[11:02] | Wait for someone could find a camera. We got all the time in the world. | 等谁拿个相机来 我们有的是时间 |
[11:04] | We do have all the time in the world. This is my only case today. | 我们是有时间 今天就一个手术 |
[11:07] | Because it’s your day off. | 因为今天你休息 |
[11:09] | I’ll have another day off. | 我改天再休 |
[11:10] | I made a lunch reservation. | 我午餐订了位置 |
[11:11] | I even brought the crossword. | 我还买了填字游戏 |
[11:13] | We could skip the crossword for one week. | 这周先不玩了呗 |
[11:15] | Ohh,that’s not right. | 不是吧 |
[11:17] | What in the name of chickens is going on here? | 这是怎么回事呢 |
[11:19] | Is it crohn’s disease? | 克罗恩氏病吗 |
[11:21] | Maybe it’s just a mystery. | 也许只是个谜团 |
[11:22] | Maybe lee harvey oswald’s magic bullet’s been dancing around | 也许是刺杀肯尼迪的神奇子弹 |
[11:25] | in Mr. Steiner’s intestines for 50 years. | 最后跑到病人肠子里住了50年 |
[11:27] | Sometimes we just never figure it out. | 有的谜题无人能解 |
[11:29] | You marvel at the wonder of it all while you sew ’em up, | 感叹惊奇之余 |
[11:31] | and you go eat lunch. | 你还是去吃午餐吧 |
[11:33] | Is it a metabolic syndrome? | 是代谢综合症吗 |
[11:36] | Oh,maybe it’s autoimmune. | 也许是自身免疫的问题 |
[11:41] | What did you tell keith? | 你跟Keith说什么了 |
[11:43] | – Uh,finish up. – Yes,sir. | – 后面归你了 – 好的 |
[11:52] | I told him I needed a day or two to think about it. | 我说需要一两天考虑下 |
[11:55] | You know,I made a commitment to robbins. | 我答应过Robbins |
[11:56] | I don’t know what I’m doing here. I’m freaking out. | 不知道我怎么了 我都崩溃了 |
[11:58] | – What’s hopkins giving salary wise? – It’s competitive. | – 霍普金斯的薪水怎么样 – 挺有竞争力的 |
[12:00] | They throw in a loan-repayment package uh,moving expenses? | 他们给还贷计划和搬家费吗 |
[12:04] | You did the whole africa thing. | 你做过援助非洲项目 |
[12:07] | Tell me you at least asked for an international rotation. | 告诉我 你至少要求了国际轮职嘛 |
[12:10] | Oh,karev. | 哦 Karev |
[12:11] | Look,it’s not like I have any leverage. | 听着 我又没有还价余地 |
[12:12] | And these are two of the best programs in the country. | 两家都有全国最好的科室 |
[12:14] | Who both want you. | 两家都要你 |
[12:16] | And now’s the time to shake ’em down. | 是时候狠敲他们一比了 |
[12:17] | I mean,pit ’em against each other. | 让他俩竞价 |
[12:19] | You call hopkins back and tell ’em what you want, | 你可以打给霍普金斯 表明要求 |
[12:21] | and then get hunt’s ass down here and give him the same demands. | 然后给Hunt下马威 开同样的条件 |
[12:23] | What if he doesn’t want to play ball? | 如果他不想竞争呢 |
[12:24] | I mean,if he doesn’t have the money,he doesn’t have the money. | 如果他付不出钱 就是付不出啊 |
[12:26] | Oh,he has the money. | 他有钱 |
[12:27] | And when he lies and says that he doesn’t have the money,and he will lie- | 他说没钱是说谎 他会说谎的 |
[12:30] | You’re not doing your job as the chief if you don’t lie- | 当主任哪有不会说谎的 |
[12:32] | You tell him you know about his incidentals and overhead fund. | 告诉他 你知道他有杂费和经费基金 |
[12:39] | Incidentals and overhead fund. | 杂费和经费基金 |
[12:40] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[12:42] | You say those four little words,and I promise… The kingdom will be yours. | 说出这两个词 保证你无往不利 |
[12:56] | How’s julia? You impregnate her yet? | Julia怎么样呢 你让她受孕了吗 |
[12:58] | No,I was all ready to,but then lexie… Oh,she tolde mshe was in love with me. | 本来准备好了 但是Lexie说还爱我 |
[13:03] | ooh. What did you say? | 你怎么回答的 |
[13:05] | I said,”thank you for your candor.” | 我说 谢谢你的坦白 |
[13:06] | – “thank you for your candor”? – What was I supposed to do? | – “谢谢你的坦白”吗 – 我还能怎么做 |
[13:09] | Oh,I don’t know… Kiss her. | 不知道 吻上去呗 |
[13:12] | Julia’s away on a conference. I’m not a cheater. | Julia去开会了 我不是负心汉 |
[13:14] | Usually. | 通常不是 |
[13:16] | Look,I owe it to the both of them to… | 我欠她们两个… |
[13:18] | I don’t want to mess this one up,okay? | 我不想搞砸 |
[13:21] | Julia wants to give me everything I want. | Julia对我全心全意 |
[13:23] | But I’m in love with lexie,who doesn’t want anything I want. | 但我爱Lexie 她跟我却不是一类人 |
[13:27] | – Dr. Shepherd. Dr. Sloan. – Lexie,come on in. | – Shepherd医生 Sloan医生 – Lexie 进来吧 |
[13:31] | Plenty of room. | 宽敞着呢 |
[13:32] | You know,actually,I was just gonna update you on the boise doctors’ bios, | 我正要上博伊西医生系统 给你们更新信息 |
[13:34] | but since you’re both here,i’m just gonna give it to you, | 既然你们都在 那交给你们 |
[13:36] | and then that way,I can… Leave. | 然后 我就能…走了 |
[13:48] | Oh,uh,no. You guys go. I’m gonna stay. | 不 你们走吧 我留下 |
[13:52] | Oh,hey,lexie,about that other thing,don’t think I forgot what you said. | Lexie 你说过的话 我可没忘的 |
[13:56] | I just need to ruminate on that… You know? Run it up the old flagpole? | 我需要考虑下 捋顺思路 |
[13:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:03] | You know,it’s too bad meredith and I are moving to boston. | 可惜我和Meredith要搬去波士顿了 |
[14:06] | I’m gonna miss this. | 我会想你们的 |
[14:08] | Hey,you got a second? | 有空吗 |
[14:09] | ’cause I cannot figure out what to do about tulane, | 我不知道该怎么回复杜兰 |
[14:11] | and there’s this whole other thing that happened at the boards. | 考试时又发生了很多事 |
[14:13] | I mean,it’s all kinda thrown me for a loop. | 都让我措手不及 |
[14:23] | Aw. Look at that. She’s cute. | 看她多可爱啊 |
[14:25] | Must be nice in here with all these cute little babies. | 和其他宝宝在一起真好 |
[14:28] | Is she dying,like,right now? | 她快死了吗 |
[14:31] | ’cause nisick. | 因为Nick快了 |
[14:32] | Remember nick,your brother’s best friend,your rock, | 记得Nick吗 你哥的死党 你的支柱 |
[14:36] | who is right now packing up and bailing on a surgery that he needs | 他要走了 放弃救命的手术 |
[14:39] | to live because you can’t get your stubborn head out of your ass | 因为你不肯认清事实 |
[14:41] | and let go of the fact that he didn’t come to you sooner? | 不能释怀他没早来找你 |
[14:43] | – Callie,I… – No,I don’t get it. | – Callie 我… – 我不懂 |
[14:45] | You watch babies die every day. | 你每天都看到婴儿死去 |
[14:46] | When things looked bad for me,you didn’t leave my side. | 我面临困境时 你也没离开我 |
[14:48] | And now your best friend’s asking for you. | 现在你的支柱需要你 |
[14:50] | Look,you need to get your crap together before he leaves, | 趁他没走 你得想办法说服他 |
[14:54] | because if he goes now,he is gone. | 因为如果他走了 就回不来了 |
[15:01] | She’s not actually dying,is she? | 她不会死吧 |
[15:03] | – no. – Okay,good. | – 不会 – 那就好 |
[15:05] | You said you’d know more once you got in there. | 你们说手术后就知道了 |
[15:06] | We hoped we’d know more. | 我们希望如此 |
[15:08] | Unfortunately,we weren’t able to find the cause. | 坏消息是 我们没能找到病因 |
[15:10] | But the good news is,we were able to repair all the damage to your abdomen. | 好消息是 我们能完全修复你的腹腔 |
[15:14] | Well,what’s the point if you don’t know what’s doing it? | 不知道病因 怎么手术 |
[15:16] | Something is eating my insides. | 我的内脏正在被吞噬 |
[15:17] | Maybe it’s stress,you know? | 也许是压力太大 |
[15:18] | You’re so worried about the worst-case scenario,you finally made it happen. | 你总担心最坏的情况 最后就发生了 |
[15:21] | Okay,coral can poison you. That’s a known fact. | 好吧 珊瑚虫有毒 这是事实 |
[15:24] | And look at you. I told you not to pet those monkeys. | 看看你 我叫你别把猴子当宠物 |
[15:26] | What? It’s a rash. It’s not from the monkeys. | 这只是皮疹 和猴子无关 |
[15:28] | Would you please take a look at her arm? | 麻烦你看看她的手臂 |
[15:29] | It’s been there for weeks. | 已经好几周了 |
[15:31] | Let me see. Uh,where did you say you honeymooned again? | 我看看 你们蜜月去哪了来着 |
[15:34] | Thailand. | 泰国 |
[15:35] | You know,where pigs walk around inside restaurants. | 在那边 猪会去餐厅里溜达 |
[15:36] | – It’s called local color. – It’s unsanitary. | – 那叫异域风情 – 那不卫生 |
[15:39] | Life is unsanitary. That’s what makes it fun,for god sakes. | 生命就是这样 这是乐趣所在 天啊 |
[15:41] | Mrs. Steiner,please hold still. | Steiner夫人 请不要动 |
[15:43] | Oh,what is this here? | 这是什么 |
[15:46] | – Is that…Right there. – That’s… A worm. | – 是这个吗 – 这是条…虫子 |
[15:53] | Good news. I think we found what’s eating your insides. | 好消息 我们知道什么在啃你的内脏了 |
[16:11] | That’s a nasty critter. Raw fish? | 恶心的虫子 生鱼片里的吗 |
[16:14] | Sushi in thailand from a train station. | 泰国火车站的寿司 |
[16:16] | I’m looking for more damage. Want to help? | 我在找其他损伤 要帮忙吗 |
[16:18] | No. I’m gonna cancel our lunch reservation. | 不 我要取消午餐预约 |
[16:21] | Oh,are you really still moping about lunch? | 你还在纠结午餐的事吗 |
[16:23] | I had a plan. We had a date! | 我计划好的 我们有约会 |
[16:26] | there is a gnathostoma worm in this man’s body. | 这人的身体里有颚口线虫 |
[16:30] | These things eat through the viscera,migrate through the tissue. | 它们腐蚀他的内脏 在他体内横行 |
[16:33] | This is a once-in-a-lifetime parasite. | 这可是百年不遇的寄生虫啊 |
[16:36] | I’m sorry if I find it a little more interesting right now | 抱歉我现在觉得 |
[16:38] | than the crossword and garden salad. | 这比填字游戏和田园沙拉有趣 |
[16:40] | The patient is on antiparasitics. | 病人吃了抗虫药 |
[16:42] | The worm is going to die. | 那虫子会挂的 |
[16:45] | wh – There’s nothing else you can do right now other than go to lunch. | 现在除了吃午饭 你也没啥好做的 |
[16:48] | This is not like one of your movies | 这又不像电影里演的 |
[16:49] | where-where-where the larvae gestate in the brain, | 幼虫在大脑里繁殖 |
[16:52] | leaving the poor host a hollowed-out zombie whose bite will | 把可怜的宿主变成僵尸 |
[16:55] | now infect the whole populous on the base. | 一个咬一个地传染下去 |
[16:57] | – What movie is that? – What? | – 这是什么电影 – 啥 |
[16:58] | No,that sounds good. I haven’t seen it. | 听着不错 我没看过 |
[17:00] | – I made it up. – Oh,man! | – 我瞎编的 – 坑我呢 |
[17:13] | You made a commitment. | 你都承诺了 |
[17:15] | Technically,that was a verbal agreement. I never signed a contract. | 其实只是口头答应 我没签合约 |
[17:18] | I would like to think that your word is as good as a contract. | 君子一言 驷马难追 |
[17:21] | N- n-normally,yeah,but… This is hopkins. | 按理说是这样 可那是霍普金斯唉 |
[17:27] | I just think you should know what they’re offering me. | 也许你该看看 他们给我的待遇 |
[17:29] | Oh,really,like what? | 是吗 例如呢 |
[17:33] | Like,uh,m-moving expenses. | 例如搬家费 |
[17:36] | – You live here. – True. | – 你就住这啊 – 没错 |
[17:38] | But this is the extra dough that hopkins was willing to offer. | 但这是霍普金斯愿意额外给的钱 |
[17:42] | I’m just asking you to add that on to my new salary. | 我只希望 也能加到我工资上去 |
[17:45] | Karev,even if I wanted to,I couldn’t. | Kerev 虽然我也很想 但我不能 |
[17:48] | That budget is already set. | 预算都已经定死了 |
[17:50] | We don’t have the dough. Okay? | 我们没那笔钱 好吗 |
[17:51] | Maybe you should recheck that budget. | 也许你该再查一下预算 |
[17:54] | You know,see what you got lying around in your,uh,incidentals and overhead fund. | 看杂费和经费基金里还有多少 |
[18:06] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[18:08] | Oh,I-I think you do. | 你懂的 |
[18:27] | oh,we can add spaghetti wednesday to the list of things | “本地最恨”清单里 |
[18:29] | I’m not gonna miss about this place. | 可以加入”意面周三”了 |
[18:31] | Are you kidding? Best deal in town. | 开玩笑吗 多划算呀 |
[18:32] | – I’ve watched alex go through six bowls already. – True that. | – 眼看Alex都吃六碗了 – 的确如此 |
[18:36] | Hey,I hear stanford has a farm-to-table chef. | 我听说斯坦福有农家乐厨师 |
[18:38] | You can text your order right from the o.r. | 可以在手术室发信息点餐 |
[18:40] | Well,I’ll factor that in. I still haven’t made my decision. | 我会考虑这点的 我还没决定呢 |
[18:42] | Well,it’s gotta be stanford. Where else would you go? | 当然是去斯坦福啦 不然你要去哪 |
[18:45] | I don’t know. I might stay. | 不知道 没准我会留下 |
[18:47] | Everything’s on the table. | 可以都摊在桌面上 |
[18:48] | She like-a the spaghetti,too. | Cristina也喜欢意粉哦 |
[18:50] | Tulane’s got crawfish. | 杜兰有小龙虾哦 |
[18:52] | I mean,that’s a selling point. | 这是卖点嘛 |
[18:53] | U.s.c.- I mean,what- What do they eat in l.a.? | 南加呢 洛杉矶要吃什么啊 |
[18:54] | Souls. | 灵魂 |
[18:57] | 2-1-2. It’s new york. | 212 纽约区号 |
[18:59] | – Mount sinal. – Answer it. | – 西奈山 – 快接 |
[19:02] | Bad news is only bad news if you pick up the phone. | 就算接了 坏消息依然是坏消息 |
[19:07] | – April kepner speaking. – Cristina. | – 我是April Kepner |
[19:09] | Oh,really? | 是吗 |
[19:11] | Okay. Oh,my gosh. Okay. No,no,no,no. No,thank you. | 好的 天啊 好的 不不 谢谢 |
[19:18] | They-they didn’t pull my offer? | 他们录取我了吗 |
[19:19] | Oh,no. They did. | 不 没有 |
[19:20] | I just figured that’s what you’d sound like in the face of rejection. | 我只是觉得 这是你被拒后的反应 |
[19:26] | – Hey,you want my fries,apes? – Not if they’re pity fries. | – 你要吃我的薯条吗 April小猴儿 – 安慰餐就不吃了 |
[19:28] | They taste the same. | 味道一样的啊 |
[19:30] | No,you still got case western and seattle,right? | 还有凯斯西储和西雅图呢 |
[19:32] | You’re gonna be… Fine. | 你会…没事的 |
[19:33] | Uh,so what does sloan think about tulane? | Sloan怎么看杜兰呢 |
[19:35] | He hasn’t weighed in one way or the other. | 他没去衡量 |
[19:36] | There’s something wrong with him.I think he’s disturbed or something. | 他有点不对劲 我觉得他很忐忑 |
[19:39] | Then again,I’ve been pretty disturbed myself these days. | 这些天我自己也很忐忑 |
[19:44] | 2-1-6. Cleveland. | 216 克利夫兰区号 |
[19:46] | Maybe case western’s offering loan assistance. | 也许是凯斯西储提供还贷援助 |
[19:56] | This is kepner. | 我是Kepner |
[19:59] | oh,yeah? Well,you know what? I am an awesome surgeon. | 是吗 知道吗 我是超赞的外科医生 |
[20:03] | And I would’ve rocked your stupid little program so it is your loss. Go to hell! | 我能独霸你们科室的 所以这是你们的损失 见鬼去吧 |
[20:16] | – where are you going? – Belize. | – 你要去哪 – 伯利兹 |
[20:20] | You’re going to have the surgery. | 你要做手术啊 |
[20:21] | Why,so I can get a few more months of pain and suffering? | 何苦呢 多煎熬几个月吗 |
[20:24] | So you can live,and then you’ll have radiation,or we’ll get you in a clinical trial. | 为了活下去 你可以放疗 或者争取参加临床试验 |
[20:27] | Oh,now you have an opinion,doctor,after you’ve been m.i.a for few days? | 失踪好几天 现在你又有主意了吗 |
[20:33] | I’ve been a little busy,nick. I- | 这段时间我有点忙 Nick |
[20:34] | Look,I get that this is scary for you. I really do. | 这件事吓到你了 我理解的 |
[20:41] | But it kinda sucks for me,too. | 对我来说也很狗血 |
[20:43] | They’re telling me i’m riddled with cancer,and I’m completely alone. | 他们说我患了癌症 而我完全孤单 |
[20:47] | Where’s your sister? Did-did you call your sister? | 你姐姐呢 你有打电话给她吗 |
[20:49] | You’re the one that’s supposed to be here. | 应该是你留下来 |
[20:52] | You’re the one who’s supposed to have my back through all this. | 你应该支持我度过难关 |
[20:54] | And you’re nowhere! You’re gone! | 可你却不在 你不见了 |
[20:56] | – I have your back! – Then have it! | – 我会支持你的 – 那就支持啊 |
[21:04] | Please… Please… Have the surgery. | 求你 做手术吧 |
[21:09] | It’ll work. And I’ll be here. I’ll be here. I promise. | 会好起来的 我会在这里的 我发誓 |
[21:25] | Damn,phoenix. | 凤凰城小姐 |
[21:28] | Things a guy has to do to get your attention. | 非得做些啥 才能得到你关注啊 |
[21:36] | I love the fireplace,the stonework. | 我喜欢这壁炉 这石艺 |
[21:39] | You hated it a month ago. | 一个月前 你还讨厌它来着 |
[21:41] | And the windows. | 还有窗户 |
[21:42] | These views are amazing. You are a genius. | 风景太优美了 你简直是天才 |
[21:45] | I will build you a dream house in boston. | 我会在波斯顿 为你建一幢更棒的 |
[21:47] | – What will we do with this one? – Mark will buy it. | – 那这幢怎么办 – Mark会买的 |
[21:49] | His dreams have always been my dreams. | 我的喜好 他也会喜好的 |
[21:53] | Harvard is offering me a $10 million endowment. | 哈佛给我拨了1000万助款 |
[21:57] | They’re setting me up with an entire research team. | 他们会给我配备一支研究队伍 |
[22:00] | I’m gonna cure alzheimer’s,meredith. That’s my dream. | 我的梦想是治愈老年痴呆症 Meredith |
[22:03] | Not this house. | 而非这所房子 |
[22:07] | You’re making this choice with cristina. | 你在决策时 总想着Cristina |
[22:09] | – She’s not the only factor. – I’m your husband. | – 她不是唯一的因素 – 我是你丈夫 |
[22:13] | You should make it with me. | 你该和我一起决定 |
[22:18] | So I didn’t see any further damage from the parasite on your scans. | 从扫描结果看 寄生虫没有造成更大损伤 |
[22:22] | That’s great,but you can’t just leave a worm inside of him forever. | 很好 但不能让蠕虫在他体内待一辈子 |
[22:25] | This thing has teeth. You have to get it out of me,please. | 它有牙齿 求你把它弄出来 |
[22:27] | You know,I have a worm inside of me,too,but you don’t hear me crying about it. | 我体内也有 但我可没哭哭啼啼吧 |
[22:29] | Yours is in your arm,and they’re taking it out today. | 你的在手臂里 今天就会取出来 |
[22:31] | Mine could be anywhere. | 我的会到处乱窜 |
[22:33] | Oh,my god. My penis. | 我的天 我的小弟弟 |
[22:34] | It’s not gonna get to your – It doesn’t do that,does it? | 它不可能跑到你的…有可能吗 |
[22:37] | – My legs. – Okay,well,which is it your legs or your penis? | – 我的腿 – 到底是腿 还是小弟弟 |
[22:39] | No,I’m serious. I can’t feel my legs or my arms. | 真的 腿和手臂没知觉了 |
[22:42] | It’s-it’s weird. It’s all going numb. | 太怪了 全都麻木了 |
[22:43] | What? | 什么 |
[22:45] | Can you move your toes? | 脚趾头能动吗 |
[22:47] | What about your fingers? | 手指呢 |
[22:49] | – no. – Shoot. Okay. | – 不 – 该死 |
[22:53] | – Can you feel that? – Barely. | – 有感觉吗 – 一点点 |
[22:54] | What’s wrong? What’s happening to him? | 怎么回事 他怎么了 |
[22:56] | Page shepherd. Right away,doctor. | – 呼叫Shepherd – 好的 医生 |
[23:05] | Well,the thing’s gnawed through all the discs. | 虫子啃噬了所有脊椎软骨 |
[23:07] | C-3 to c-5 are all inflamed. | 第三节和第五节颈椎都发炎了 |
[23:09] | So it’s in there. | 它转移了 |
[23:11] | The worm’s in his cervical spine,nesting,waiting. | 虫子在颈椎里筑巢 |
[23:15] | So there’s a chance of paralysis. | 他有可能瘫痪 |
[23:17] | Complete paralysis. I need to get in there quick. | 完全瘫痪 我得速战速决 |
[23:18] | Otherwise,he’s gonna be a quadriplegic. | 不然他就会变植物人 |
[23:20] | Go. I’m going in with you. I’m on your six. | 走吧 我和你一起去 我当你的老六 |
[23:22] | I’ll get him prepped. Lock and load,people. | 我来为他做术前准备 大家快行动 |
[23:26] | – She’s on your what? – I have no idea. | – 她当你的什么 – 不知道 |
[23:30] | Okay,dealer’s choice. | 你来做决定 |
[23:32] | Do you want to do the ventriculoplasty or resect the tumor or… | 你打算用心室成形术 还是摘除肿瘤 |
[23:38] | Do you want to be primary surgeon? | 想做主刀医生吗 |
[23:40] | – Fine. – Fine? | – 好 – 好 |
[23:41] | Okay,what is going on? | 你到底怎么想的 |
[23:44] | Are you staying? Are you going? | 留下还是离开 |
[23:45] | ’cause it-it’s driving me crazy. I- I don’t… | 我快要疯了 我不… |
[23:49] | If it has to do with owen,whatever it is,I am sure the two of you can fix it. | 如果有关Owen 我相信你们能解决的 |
[23:59] | I’ll take all of it. | 我接受 |
[24:00] | – What? – All of it. | – 什么 – 一切 |
[24:02] | The ventriculoplasty and as much of the tumor as you’ll let me do. | 心室成形术 还有让我切除肿瘤 |
[24:05] | Thank you. It’s very generous. | 谢谢 你人真好 |
[24:08] | I’ll see you in there. | 手术室见 |
[24:11] | Okay,marion,the ultrasound shows the worm went deeper into your tissue | Marion B超显示虫子已经深入组织 |
[24:15] | but we should still be able to get that nasty thing out. | 但我们还是能把它弄出来 |
[24:18] | Jake could die or he could be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. | Jake有可能丧命 或者终身残废 |
[24:21] | I’m the one that insisted we go to thailand. | 是我坚持要去泰国 |
[24:23] | I keep trying to turn him into somebody else. | 我一直想改变他 |
[24:25] | Maybe we made a mistake. | 也许我们不合适 |
[24:29] | – What do you mean exactly? – How do you know it was a mistake? | – 什么意思 – 你怎么知道不合适 |
[24:31] | I don’t know why we keep coming back to each other. | 我不知道 我们为什么一直复合 |
[24:34] | We’re the same people,but we keep expecting a different outcome. | 我们都没变 却一直期待结果会不同 |
[24:37] | Isn’t that the definition of insanity? | 这难道不叫疯了吗 |
[24:39] | Or love. | 也可以叫爱情 |
[24:41] | If there’s a spark,there’s a spark. | 火花终归是火花 |
[24:42] | Or maybe you think there’s a spark,but it just happened once, | 也许你以为有火花 但它只是一时的 |
[24:44] | so you can’t really tell,and there’s no time to actually figure that out | 所以你不确定 也没时间想清楚 |
[24:46] | because you’re probably moving halfway across the country. | 因为你已经在蜜月途中了 |
[24:52] | Are we gonna get this worm out any time soon? | 虫子快出来了吗 |
[24:54] | – Yeah. Get the irrigation ready. – Right. On it. | – 是的 准备冲洗 – 好的 |
[24:57] | C-3 and c-4 are just a mess. | 第三和第四节颈椎一团糟 |
[24:59] | I’m gonna have to go further in here than I expected. | 我得在这儿多花点时间 |
[25:01] | You might as well go all the way to c-5. | 也许你应该看看第五节 |
[25:02] | I mean,from the look of this lesion,that’s where the bastard set up his hive. | 从这些损伤来看 那就是它的老巢 |
[25:05] | I don’t want it to be any more invasive than it has to be. | 不必要的地方 我不想动刀 |
[25:07] | Don’t argue with her. She’s starring in her own sci-fi movie. | 别跟她争 她正痴迷于自己的科幻片 |
[25:10] | You mess with her,she’ll pull out her ray gun and atomize your ass. | 要是惹毛她 她会用射线枪轰烂你 |
[25:12] | And he’s still pouting. You’re a physician. | 他还在生气呢 你可是医生 |
[25:15] | Is this really the first time you missed a lunch | 这难道是你第一次因为手术 |
[25:17] | and the crossword because of a surgery? | 而错过午餐和填字游戏吗 |
[25:19] | – Here we go. – It was important to me. | – 开战咯 – 这对我很重要 |
[25:21] | Well,this parasite’s important to me. | 这寄生虫对我也很重要 |
[25:22] | – Yeah,I can see that. – You know what? | – 显而易见 – 这样吧 |
[25:24] | Fine. Let’s do it right now. Give me the damn crossword. | 我们现在来玩 把填字游戏给我 |
[25:26] | Just forget it. | 算了吧 |
[25:27] | Oh,no. Nobody’s ever gonna forget it. | 不能算了 |
[25:30] | Where is Dr. Warren’s bag? | Warren医师的包在哪 |
[25:31] | – Miranda… – Oh,there it is. | – 找着了 |
[25:33] | And this is why you don’t work with your girlfriend. | 所以说不能跟女友共事啊 |
[25:35] | I warned them. | 我提醒过他们 |
[25:36] | Here we go. Oh,this is gonna be so great. | 开始了 肯定相当精彩 |
[25:39] | It’s way better than a once-in-a-lifetime,bone-eating parasite. | 比千载难逢的噬骨寄生虫强多了 |
[25:43] | Let’s see. One down. | 走着瞧 数列一号 |
[25:45] | – Dr. Bailey. – Oh,no,no,no. | – Bailey医师 – 不不 |
[25:46] | No help from you. I’m too excited. This is what I live for. | 不要你帮 我超激动 活着就是为了这个啊 |
[25:49] | Let’s see “peruvian mountain range.” Oh,andes. Five,uh-huh. | 秘鲁山脉 五个字母 安第斯山脉 |
[25:55] | Uh… “planet with water,four letters.” | 有水的星球 四个字母 |
[25:59] | Oh,mars. Duh. Uh,”fancy sauce”? | 火星呗 “美味酱汁” |
[26:03] | Fancy… Ooh. | 美味… |
[26:05] | – Remoulade. – Stop. | – 风味蛋黄酱 – 别猜了 |
[26:07] | What? No,no. I’m on a roll. Come on. | 才不要 我手气正好呢 |
[26:09] | Hey,this can’t be the sunday,’cause this is way too easy. | 这不可能是周日版吧 太简单了 |
[26:12] | What’s-oh,hey,this one,21 across. | 啥来着 这个 横行21号 |
[26:15] | “my question to you.” | “我问你” |
[26:17] | I’m asking you to put it away. | 我让你放下 |
[26:18] | He’s asking you nicely,dr. Bailey. | 他这是善意请求 Bailey医师 |
[26:20] | Oh,no,no,no. When he doesn’t get his way, | 才不要 他的要求没得到满足时 |
[26:21] | he holds on to it in his cheek like a squirrel with a nut. | 他就像松鼠抓松果一样耍赖 |
[26:24] | We are doing the crossword. | 就要玩填字游戏 |
[26:26] | What is “my question to you”? | “问你个问题”是什么东西 |
[26:28] | It’s a bunch of letters. | 有一堆字母 |
[26:30] | Um… Oh,maybe it’s a phrase. | 可能是个词组 |
[26:31] | “my question to you,” anybody? | “问你个问题” 有人知道吗 |
[26:33] | How many letters? | 几个字母 |
[26:34] | Uh,2… 9… 13. | 二…九…十三个 |
[26:37] | – It’s 13 letters? – 14. | – 十三个字母吗 – 十四个 |
[26:38] | No,I’m looking at it. It’s 13. | 我正盯着呢 就是十三个 |
[26:40] | No,it’s 14. Count again. | 十四个才对 再数数 |
[26:41] | I just counted. What,do you have x-ray vision from across the room? | 我刚数过了 难道你有透视眼么 |
[26:44] | “will you marry me” is my question to you. | “嫁给我好吗” 就是我的问题 |
[26:48] | And the reason why it’s so easy is because I made the crossword. | 游戏是我编的 所以才这么简单 |
[26:52] | Took me two damn months not to mention getting a mockup made of “the new york times.” | 我想了两个月 还弄来一份山寨”纽约时报” |
[26:54] | The phrase has 14 letters. | 这句话有十四个字母 |
[26:56] | “will,” four,”you,” seven,”marry,” 12,”me”… 14. | will you marry me 总共十四个 |
[27:04] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[27:08] | It was in c-4. | 在第四节脊椎里 |
[27:20] | All right,temp’s down to 30 degrees. | 体温降至30度 |
[27:22] | Cross-clamping the aorta. | 十字夹夹住主动脉 |
[27:27] | All right. Let’s see what we’re working with. | 好 看看出现了什么 |
[27:32] | Damn it. This wasn’t in the scans. | 糟糕 扫描里没这东西 |
[27:34] | The tumor’s infiltrated much deeper into the ventricle. | 肿瘤已深入心室 |
[27:36] | Reconstructive ventriculoplasty isn’t gonna cut it. | 重建心室成形术无法切除 |
[27:40] | We could do a fontan? | 做房坦手术吧 |
[27:42] | Directly sew the right atrium to the pulmonary artery. | 直接将右心房和肺动脉缝合 |
[27:45] | We could patch whatever’s left. | 再修补剩下的 |
[27:46] | That would help with blood flow,but the hole in the resection would- | 这样有助于血流 但切口处的洞会… |
[27:49] | Yeah. He-he’d arrest right on the table. | 他当场就会心脏停跳的 |
[27:54] | We could do an r.v. To a p.a. Conduit- | 做个右心室至肺动脉的导管吧 |
[27:56] | No,the thing would calcify. It would kill him. | 不行 导管钙化会致其死亡的 |
[28:00] | A cadaver homograft? | 自体移植呢 |
[28:01] | uh,the hole would be way too big. | 那样切口太大 |
[28:04] | It’s instant heart failure. | 会当场心衰的 |
[28:05] | They don’t know what to do,callie. They have no idea. | 她们束手无策了 |
[28:09] | No,it’s-it’s altman and yang,okay? | 这可是Altman和Yang呢 |
[28:10] | They’ll figure something out. | 她们会想出办法的 |
[28:12] | They’re gonna figure something out. | 会的 |
[28:15] | Come on,guys. Come on. | 拜托了 |
[28:47] | Sedona. How’s my ticker? | 塞多纳小姐 我的心咋样了 |
[28:53] | Cancer free? | 没癌症啦 |
[28:59] | The tumor had taken over your heart,and there was no good way to get it out so… | 肿瘤侵入心脏 无法取出 所以… |
[29:05] | They had to close up. | 只能缝合了 |
[29:07] | But I thought… You said it was my best shot. | 可我以为…你说手术希望最大 |
[29:14] | It was. | 是的 |
[29:16] | So… I guess i’m going to belize. | 看来我要去伯利兹了 |
[29:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:32] | Stupid. | 我真是… |
[29:37] | I’m so freakin’… Why didn’t I come sooner? | 傻死了 为什么早不来 |
[29:43] | Why didn’t I come… Oh,my god. | 为什么…天呐 |
[29:50] | I’m so stupid. | 我太傻了 |
[29:53] | I’m so stupid. | 我太傻了 |
[29:57] | No. No. | 不是的 |
[30:02] | I’m so stupid. | 我太傻了 |
[30:26] | I – I think we’re gonna lose yang. | 我觉得咱留不住Yang了 |
[30:32] | Owen,what happened? Please tell me. | Owen 怎么了 告诉我啊 |
[30:34] | ’cause I-I have tried everything short of offering her my own job. | 我使尽浑身解数 就差让贤给她了 |
[30:38] | I mean,I’ve sang,I’ve-I’ve danced,I’ve- | 我陪尽笑脸 |
[30:40] | I slept with someone else. | 我出轨了 |
[30:49] | So… There’s nothing that you could’ve done. | 所以…与你无关 |
[30:56] | She’s not leaving you. | 她不是离开你 |
[31:03] | She’s leaving me. | 是要离开我 |
[31:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:25] | Hopkins didn’t pull the offer,did they? | 霍普金斯医院跟你谈待遇了吗 |
[31:27] | They,uh,gave me the international rotation and the moving expenses, | 他们提供国际交流及搬家费 |
[31:32] | and they took care of,uh,all my loans – College,med school. | 还承担我在医学院的贷款 |
[31:37] | – yes. – They’re even throwing in a mortgage allowance. | – 太好了 – 他们还额外提供抵押贷款补贴 |
[31:41] | – I could buy a house. – Good. | – 我能买套房了 – 真棒 |
[31:44] | They gave me everything I asked for. So did hunt. | 他们和Hunt对我有求必应 |
[31:50] | Then… Why the hell aren’t you celebrating? | 那你为什么不庆祝一番 |
[32:01] | No one’s ever wanted me like this. | 我从没受过这般待遇 |
[32:07] | You just don’t recognize the view,karev… The crowd going wild, | Karev 是你没见识过 人群会激动起来 |
[32:13] | people taking pictures,the snap of the tape as you break it. | 大家给你拍照 见证你的成就 |
[32:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:20] | What it looks like when you finish first. | 你当第一名时 就会这样 |
[32:47] | – chief,you paged? – Yeah. | – 主任 你呼我吗 – 对 |
[33:01] | Uh… I can’t hire you next year,kepner. | Kepner 明年我无法再聘你 |
[33:06] | i- I’m-i’m-i’m taking my boards again. | 我会重考一次 |
[33:08] | You know,I’ll-i’ll pass this time. | 下次保过 |
[33:10] | You-you don’t have to worry about that- | 你不必担心 |
[33:11] | It’s not just about the boards. | 与考试无关 |
[33:13] | I’ve had to do some last-minute rejiggering of my budget, | 我最后重估了预算 |
[33:15] | and I just don’t have the money- | 经费不够了 |
[33:18] | This is a top-ranking hospital. There’s always money. | 这是家一流的医院 肯定有经费的 |
[33:20] | I- I-I can help you find it. | 我能帮你的 |
[33:22] | I’m really good with budgets. | 我可擅长做预算了 |
[33:28] | chief… I have nothing left. | 主任 我一无所有了 |
[33:33] | Seattle grace was my last option. | 西雅图仁爱医院是我最后的选择 |
[33:41] | you’re not the best candidate for the job anymore. | 你不再是这份工作的最佳人选了 |
[33:47] | I am sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:53] | they’re conjoined at the sternum and the diaphragm. | 他们的胸骨和膈肌相连 |
[33:56] | It’s tricky. | 真棘手 |
[33:59] | I can handle it. | 我能处理 |
[34:03] | So seattle’s still in the mix. That’s a surprise. | 很惊讶你在考虑西雅图仁爱医院 |
[34:07] | Because of owen? | 因为Owen吗 |
[34:10] | Cristina,he should be with someone who wants a baby. | Cristina 他该找个想要孩子的人 |
[34:15] | And you should be with someone who wants you. | 你也该找个观念一致的人 |
[34:18] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[34:19] | You and everyone else needs to just… Shut up about it. | 你们所有的人 都该闭嘴 |
[34:25] | It’s a huge decision. | 这决定至关重要 |
[34:27] | And I don’t want you doing the wrong thing. | 我不想你失策 |
[34:28] | It is not your decision to make. | 这不该你决定 |
[34:32] | I am your person. | 我是你的人 |
[34:33] | We’re not married. You’re not my… | 我们没结婚 你不是… |
[34:42] | he’s my person. | 他是我的人 |
[34:56] | hey. I just checked in on him. | 我刚给他检查完 |
[34:58] | His vitals are stable. | 生命体征稳定 |
[34:59] | He’s sleeping. | 他睡着了 |
[35:01] | Don’t ever leave. | 永远别离开我 |
[35:02] | – What? – Don’t… Ever leave. | – 什么 – 永远别离开 |
[35:06] | Promise me that right now. | 马上答应我 |
[35:09] | I’m not going anywhere. I promise. | 我发誓 我哪都不去 |
[35:11] | After my brother… I thought,I can’t do this ever again. | 自从我哥…我觉得自己不会再这样 |
[35:16] | I won’t… Do this again. | 不用再面对生离死别 |
[35:20] | And now here I am. | 可现在又发生了 |
[35:22] | Okay,whatever you can’t do,I will. | 我愿意替你承受 |
[35:24] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[35:26] | And that’s how this works,okay? | 我永远陪你 |
[35:28] | Come here. | 抱抱 |
[35:55] | so what’s it gonna be,columbia,stanford? | 怎么样 哥伦比亚还是斯坦福 |
[35:59] | I hear that mayo is back in the mix. | 听说梅奥医院也来搅局了 |
[36:10] | you know,really,you – You can’t go wrong with any of them,so… | 其实吧 你选哪家都不会错的 |
[36:27] | what-what are you- What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[37:00] | Propose to me again. | 再求次婚 |
[37:06] | Baby,you should sit down. | 宝贝 坐下 |
[37:10] | Propose to me… Again. | 再求次婚嘛 |
[37:16] | Wow. I mean,you – You look… | 哇哦 你好美 |
[37:22] | Miranda,I would love nothing more than that, | Miranda 我别无他求 |
[37:24] | – but I’m telling you,you should… – Oh,for the love of god,man, | – 但听我说 – 省省吧 |
[37:26] | I’m-i’m-i’m sorry I messed up your proposal,but… | 我错了 搞砸了你的求婚 |
[37:30] | I’m wearing a thong,and this is as sorry as I get,so… | 但我只穿丁字裤给你道歉 还要怎样 |
[37:35] | Come on. Ask me to marry you. | 再来一遍 |
[37:36] | Okay,look,th-there was the shooting,right? | 那时发生了枪击案 |
[37:38] | And then you and I broke up,and I-I just- I wanted to get outta here, | 然后我们分手了 我想摆脱这里 |
[37:43] | to do something different,something… Inspiring. | 做点别的 重新振作 |
[37:46] | I – I just… Didn’t think it would actually happen. | 我万没有料到 |
[37:50] | Um… I got a call,and… I’ve been accepted as a surgical intern at u.c.l.a. | 我接到洛杉矶加州大学的电话 要我做外科实习医生 |
[37:59] | An intern,miranda,working seven days a week… 1,000 miles away. | 实习医生 一周无休 千里之遥 |
[38:10] | Everything’s different now. | 这下一切都变了 |
[38:31] | What? | 什么 |
[38:33] | I’m happy. | 我好幸福 |
[38:35] | I know… This doesn’t fix anything… But I’m just happy. | 我知道这于事无补 但我好幸福 |
[38:46] | I’m leaving. | 我选择离开 |
[39:07] | you got that? Is it too heavy for you? | 你拎来的呀 多重呀 |
[39:09] | No,I’m-i’m fine,but thank you. | 没事 谢谢关心 |
[39:12] | No,uh,thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[39:15] | You son of a bitch. I had to hear it from hunt? | 混蛋 还是Hunt告诉我的 |
[39:17] | What,you couldn’t even be man enough to tell me yourself? | 你都不敢亲口告诉我吗 |
[39:19] | Sweetie. She’s had a horrible day. I’m so s- | 亲爱的 别…她今天很糟 |
[39:20] | – No,you ungrateful crap dog! – It’s hopkins. You went there. | – 你个不知感恩的蠢狗 – 那是霍普金斯啊 你的母校 |
[39:23] | You of all people should know that. | 你最应该理解啊 |
[39:24] | You are a miserable,miserable bastard. | 你个卑鄙小人 |
[39:26] | Robbins,they want me. | Robbins 他们要我 好吗 |
[39:27] | All right? They really want me. | 他们真心想要我 |
[39:30] | Oh,well,you… You’re actually going? | 你真要去吗 |
[39:34] | Can we talk about this when I get back? | 能等我回来再谈吗 |
[39:35] | – no! – What are you doing? | – 不行 – 你干什么 |
[39:37] | No,you are not going to boise,because you no longer represent this hospital! | 不许你去博伊西了 你根本不配代表我们 |
[39:42] | Look at alex,showing us all up by going to hopkins. | Alex去霍普金斯 咱们就现眼了 |
[39:45] | If robbins lets him live that long. | 前提是Robbins没先砍了他 |
[39:50] | I’m going to boston. I told hunt. | 我告诉Hunt了 我选波士顿 |
[39:55] | I’m going to mayo. | 我去梅奥医院 |
[39:59] | I don’t know how those birds do it… | 我不懂那些鸟如何做到 |
[40:04] | Travel thousands of miles without getting lost… | 跋涉千里 不会迷茫 |
[40:08] | Banging into windows,being eaten by cats. | 不会碰壁 不遇天敌 |
[40:12] | All right,let’s get you some water,okay? | 我们喝点水 行吗 |
[40:14] | Oh… Let’s get you some water. | 哎哟 我们喝水吧 |
[40:15] | You know,i’m so sick of everyone being so damn nice to me. | 我厌恶你们都让着我 |
[40:39] | – you just feel guilty… – April… | – 你不过是内疚 |
[40:41] | – For having sex with me… – Oh,no,come on. That is not… | – 跟我做 – 别乱说 不是的 |
[40:43] | And then I failed…And now no one wants me. | 然后我挂了 没有医院要我 |
[40:45] | What? Oh,crap. Even seattle? | 什么 西雅图也没要吗 |
[40:49] | I don’t want your pity,okay?! | 我不稀罕你的同情 |
[40:51] | Can you just leave me alone? | 别来烦我 |
[40:52] | Can you do that? I’m-i’m fine. I’m fine. | 可以吗 我很好 |
[40:55] | Okay. I’m gonna be fine,jackson. | Jackson 我会没事的 没事的 |
[40:56] | All right. April,april… Come… | 好吧 Apirl |
[41:05] | but every spring,they’re always here. | 春回大地燕归来 |
[41:09] | I guess they come back to what they know. | 估计它们是重回故地 |
[41:24] | people say it’s pretty cool watching them go. | 人们说 看它们飞走十分神奇 |
[41:33] | They say you can actually see the moment… | 可以看到那一刻 |
[41:37] | When,at some mysterious signal… all at once… | 只一个神秘的信号…突然之间 |
[41:48] | the birds decide to leave. | 群鸟一齐飞去 |
[42:09] | so maybe I’ve been missing out. | 也许是我错过了 |
[42:19] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[42:23] | There’s always next year. | 总还有明年 |
[42:32] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 23 |