时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Most people hate hospitals. | 没什么人会喜欢医院 |
[00:05] | But not the interns. | 但实习生是例外 |
[00:06] | For them, the hospital is a magical place. | 在他们看来 医院是个充满魔力的地方 |
[00:10] | It’s poetic… | 各种诗情画意 |
[00:11] | The rhythm of the machines. | 器械的韵律 |
[00:13] | The crackle of a trauma gown. | 白大褂窸窸窣窣的声响 |
[00:15] | It’s a place full of promise, | 这个地方充满了希望 |
[00:18] | excitement, | 激情 |
[00:20] | surprises. | 惊喜 |
[00:21] | It’s a place where dreams can come true. | 在这里 梦想成真 |
[00:25] | Just look at them. They’re so… | 你看看他们 如此 |
[00:27] | fresh and shiny. | 活力充沛 |
[00:28] | Laughing, talking. It’s pathetic. | 谈笑风生 很可怜 |
[00:31] | They’re pathetic. | 太可怜了他们 |
[00:32] | I can’t believe we used to be them. | 难以置信我们以前也是这样 |
[00:34] | Why are they still staring at us? | 她俩怎么还盯着我们看 |
[00:36] | Just keep busy and look cool. | 忙你自己的吧 淡定点 |
[00:38] | Come here. | 跟我来 |
[00:39] | Shane’s right. Just gotta focus. | 肖恩说得对 集中注意吧 |
[00:41] | On what, your boobs? | 注意什么 你的大波么 |
[00:42] | Breast awareness is the first, | 对胸部的关注 |
[00:44] | most important part of breast health. | 可是胸部保健的重中之重 |
[00:46] | My cousin thought that she had breast cancer once. | 我堂妹之前以为她得了乳腺癌 |
[00:48] | But it turned out it was just a big zit. | 结果只是一个大青春痘而已 |
[00:50] | Hey, if you need a breast exam– | 亲 如果你要做胸部检查 |
[00:52] | I don’t. | 想都不要想 |
[00:53] | Are they still out there? | 她们还在那么 |
[00:55] | Rounds are in five minutes, freaks. | 五分钟后查房 怪胎们 |
[00:59] | Coast is clear. | 终于走了 |
[01:00] | Oh, thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[01:01] | You’re on peds, right? | 你今天在儿科轮班吧 |
[01:02] | Do you want to switch? I’m with Yang. | 要跟我换么 我今天是杨带 |
[01:03] | No, I am not feeding your creepy obsession with Karev. | 不要 我可不想你对克莱夫越陷越深 |
[01:06] | Ooh. Well, guess you’ll be stuck | 你就等着呆站在那 |
[01:08] | watching me outshine you all day, murphy. | 看我光芒万丈吧 呆瓜 |
[01:10] | Don’t take it personally. Yang loves me. | 我可不是针对你 是杨太爱我了 |
[01:13] | No way I’m trading. | 跟我换可没门 |
[01:13] | I’ve got outpatient surgery with Kepner. | 我和凯普娜今天看门诊手术 |
[01:15] | Sounds like I’ll be cutting all day. | 一整天都能开刀咯 |
[01:17] | Kepner–dud of attendings. | 凯普娜 住院医师里的菜鸟 |
[01:19] | No way you’re doing something that cool. | 你跟了她就不可能有好事做 |
[01:20] | I like Kepner. She’s the only one who’s actually nice to us. | 我喜欢凯普娜 只有她是真正对我们友好 |
[01:22] | ’cause she’s the dud. | 因为她是没用鬼 |
[01:24] | Well, I’m in the pit with Medusa today | 我今天和梅杜莎负责急诊 |
[01:25] | if anybody wants to trade with me. | 你们可以和我换啊 |
[01:27] | – Nope. – No. – No. – Unh-unh. | -想都不要想 -不要 -不要 -不要 |
[01:42] | You’re late. I hate late. | 你们迟到了 我讨厌迟到 |
[01:44] | Who’s presenting? | 谁来介绍病患 |
[01:46] | I guess I am. | 看来是我了 |
[01:48] | Samantha Morgan, 3 months old. | 萨曼萨·摩根 三个月大 |
[01:50] | Born with idiopathic neonatal cardiomyopathy. | 患有先天初生心肌病 |
[01:53] | She’s currently status 1b on the heart transplant list. | 她现在在心脏移植名单的第1B位 |
[01:56] | What did I miss? Is there any update on a heart? | 有什么新消息么 有心脏了么 |
[01:57] | I know how hard it is to just sit here and wait. | 我了解呆坐在这干等有多痛苦 |
[02:00] | But sometimes that’s all we can do | 但我们也没办法 |
[02:01] | until a heart becomes available. | 只能等移植心脏出现 |
[02:02] | 77 days. That’s how long she’s been on the list already. | 已经77天了 她已经等了这么久 |
[02:06] | But who’s counting, right? | 但你们也不会在意天数 |
[02:07] | She’ll get a heart. I know she will. | 她会有移植心脏 一定会的 |
[02:08] | The good news is, your daughter’s stable for now. | 好消息是 你们女儿现在病情稳定了 |
[02:10] | – Oh. Oh, no, she’s not– – He isn’t– | -她不是我妻子 -他不是你 |
[02:11] | I’m not, um… Laura and I met here. | 不是 我和萝拉在这认识的 |
[02:14] | Our kids were born about a week apart. | 我俩的孩子相隔一周出生的 |
[02:16] | My son Rhys is right over there. | 我儿子里斯在那边 |
[02:17] | We’re both doing all of this alone. | 我们都是独自照料孩子的 |
[02:19] | It helps to have a second set of ears | 能有个人陪着听 |
[02:21] | to hear all the medical jargon. | 那些医学用语让我轻松不少 |
[02:22] | My turn next? | 轮到看我儿子了么 |
[02:24] | Yes. | 好 |
[02:27] | Rhys Rutstein, status 2 on the heart transplant list, | 里斯·鲁茨坦 心脏移植名单第二位 |
[02:30] | Born with a single-ventricle defect. | 出生时患有室间隔缺损 |
[02:31] | Post-op from receiving a central shunt | 手术时进行了中央分流术 |
[02:33] | and recovering very well. | 现在恢复良好 |
[02:35] | It’s possible you might be able to take Rhys home | 大概下周你就能带 |
[02:36] | some time next week. | 他回家了 |
[02:38] | Home? Next week? | 回家 下周么 |
[02:39] | Ah, yes. There’s no reason Rhys has to wait for a heart here. | 对 没必要在这里等心脏移植 |
[02:41] | Oh, Noah. That’s amazing. | 诺亚 这真是太好了 |
[02:44] | Oh, I’m not… | 我还没 |
[02:45] | I-I don’t think I’m ready for this. | 我还真没想到这么快 |
[02:47] | I mean, I am, but… | 我确实想过 但是 |
[02:48] | Home… | 家里 |
[02:51] | Without all the doctors or nurses or you… | 没有医生 也没护士 还有你 |
[02:53] | You can do this. You and Rhys are gonna be just fine. | 一定没事的 里斯和你会好好的 |
[02:56] | We’ll check in with you later. | 我们待会再来看看 |
[02:59] | Dr. Yang, did you read the recent | 杨医生 你有看过最近一期 |
[03:01] | “West coast surgical journal” article on central shunts? | 《西海岸外科杂志》上关于中央分流的文章吗 |
[03:03] | They listed some very compelling statistics. | 里头有一些挺有意思的数据 |
[03:06] | No, I didn’t. | 没有 |
[03:07] | I’ll get you a copy. | 我去给你打印一份 |
[03:10] | Mm. Check out the new girl. | 这孩子真懂事 |
[03:13] | I was gonna call her Droopy. | 我之前叫她没精神 |
[03:15] | But maybe Perky now. | 现在叫爱得意好了 |
[03:17] | Or Doc. | 或者万事通 |
[03:25] | Damn. Look at that thing. | 哇 闪得刺瞎我的眼啊 |
[03:26] | Mm. What do those run, 5k? | 花了多少大洋啊 五千有么 |
[03:28] | – I don’t know. It was a gif – Oh, from daddy? | -不清楚 是别人送的 -老爸么 |
[03:30] | No. | 不是 |
[03:31] | All right. Don’t get defensive, princess. Just a question. | 好啦 别这么紧张 公主殿下 随便问问而已 |
[03:34] | Here. | 拿着 |
[03:36] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[03:36] | That’s your job this morning. | 你今早要做的 |
[03:37] | I’m on my way into surgery. | 我要准备做手术了 |
[03:39] | But, uh, little Carter Kaynig in room nine, | 但那个第九房的小孩子 卡特·凯恩 |
[03:41] | He swallowed some crayons. | 他吞了些蜡笔 |
[03:43] | Crayons aren’t toxic. Don’t we just wait for them to pass? | 蜡笔又没毒 等它拉出来不就可以了么 |
[03:45] | That’s exactly what his parents have been doing | 这正是他爸妈在这八天 |
[03:46] | for the past eight days. | 一直在做的 |
[03:48] | Bowel’s impacted. | 肠子被堵塞了 |
[03:48] | The kid’s in a lot of pain, | 孩子很痛苦 |
[03:49] | and he won’t be passing it on his own, so… | 而他一人又拉不出 所以 |
[03:51] | You don’t want me to– | 你不会是想让我 |
[03:53] | Start digging, princess. | 慢慢想啊 公主殿下 |
[03:55] | Oh. You might want to take off your watch first. | 对了 你还是把手表取下为好 |
[04:01] | Dr. Kepner. | 凯普娜医生 |
[04:03] | I’m here, I’m ready, I’m excited– | 我来了 时刻准备着呢 鸡冻哇 |
[04:05] | Stop right there. | 够了 住嘴 |
[04:06] | That– all of that fake enthusiasm– | 就是这 这假笑 |
[04:08] | I see through it, | 我一眼就看出来了 |
[04:09] | and I don’t appreciate insubordination. | 你只需要乖乖听话就可 |
[04:11] | Okay? So just order these by date of appointment made. | 懂了 赶紧把这些安排按日期排一下序 |
[04:14] | Uh… okay. | 好吧 |
[04:17] | Problem? | 有问题吗 |
[04:18] | No, no, no. It’s just… outpatient surgery. | 没有 不过是门诊病人手术 |
[04:20] | I was hoping I’d be doing some surgery on the outpatients. | 做门诊手术这事让我很期待 |
[04:23] | Oh, you’ll be cutting. | 你当然会的 |
[04:24] | It’s lump and bump day. | 今天是纱布日哦 |
[04:26] | Yay? | 太好了 |
[04:28] | This hospital likes to schedule | 医院总是将 |
[04:30] | all of its outpatient mass and growth removals on one day. | 所有的门诊纱条移除术放在一天 |
[04:33] | So one lucky surgeon will find herself | 总会有一个”幸运的医生” |
[04:35] | carving out glorified pimples for 12 freakin’ hours. | 花12小时帮病人切除小脓疱 |
[04:38] | It’s called whittling. | 就跟削木头一样 |
[04:40] | A hillbilly with a pocketknife could do it. | 只要有把小刀 土包子都能干 |
[04:43] | Come with me. | 来吧 |
[04:48] | Mr. Publer? | 帕布勒先生 |
[04:51] | Pube-publer? | 还是皮-布勒 |
[04:53] | Pu-publer? | 普-布勒吗 |
[04:55] | We’re seeing all of them today? | 这是我们一天的病人啊 |
[04:56] | Oh, this is just this morning’s. | 这只是一个上午的 |
[04:59] | Sharpen your pocketknife, Jethro. | 记得把你的刀磨利点啊 小伙 |
[05:05] | Mrs. Crossley’s getting a pacemaker today | 克罗斯利太太今天要装起搏器 |
[05:06] | for a complete heart block. | 为了防止心脏堵塞 |
[05:08] | Barring any complications, | 如果没有任何并发症 |
[05:09] | she’ll be going home this afternoon. | 今天下午就可以出院了 |
[05:11] | What’d they say? | 她们说什么 |
[05:12] | I’m going home later today, honey. | 我今下午就可以回家了 亲爱的 |
[05:14] | Oh. Sorry. He’s deaf in one ear. | 不好意思 他有只耳朵听不到 |
[05:16] | We’ll be prepping you for surgery soon. | 我们会尽快给你准备手术 |
[05:18] | It should be a fairly simple procedure. | 手术挺简单的 |
[05:20] | Well, I wasn’t planning on staying here overnight. | 我们也没计划要住院 |
[05:22] | No one’s arguing with you, honey. | 没人跟你吵 亲爱的 |
[05:25] | Okay. See you soon. | 一会见 |
[05:29] | I took the liberty of reserving O.R. Three for you. | 我已经帮你订好了3号手术室了 |
[05:31] | I know you prefer it. | 我知道你比较喜欢那间 |
[05:32] | And I e-mailed you a list of Mrs. Crossley’s latest rhythms | 我把病人最新的心律结果邮件给你了 |
[05:34] | for reference. | 你可以参考一下 |
[05:42] | Perky… | 爱得意 |
[05:43] | Man the Nicu. Check my post-ops. | 去新生儿重症监护病房帮我看术后情况 |
[05:45] | Grumpy, scrubbing in. | 爱生气 跟我一起做手术 |
[05:47] | Ah, look at that. Guess I’m scrubbing in. | 快瞧 看来我要做手术了 |
[06:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:25] | Oh. Uh, I’m sorry. I was… I was just– | 不好意思 我在… |
[06:28] | Never mind. I don’t care. Go away. | 我不想管你 走远点 |
[06:32] | Help. We need a doctor. Help. | 求救 医生 求救 |
[06:34] | Sir, sir. Just calm down. | 先生 冷静下来 |
[06:35] | Please. Just tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生什么事了 |
[06:37] | – I think we killed bigfoot. – Bigfoot? | -我们好像杀了个野人 -什么野人 |
[06:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:42] | I was just having a go at some whitetails, | 我拿枪正准备打白尾鹿 |
[06:43] | and I heard this scream. | 然后我听到有人尖叫 |
[06:45] | You shot someone? | 你拿开枪伤了人吗 |
[06:46] | I-I didn’t see him. I swear. | 我发誓我真没看到他 |
[06:47] | It just happened so fast, | 一切发生得太快了 |
[06:49] | and then I saw this thing coming at me, | 然后我看见有东西朝我这来 |
[06:50] | like–like a monster. | 就像一只猛兽 |
[06:51] | – Did you shoot him again? – I may have fired a warning shot. | -你又开了一枪吗 -我是想鸣枪警告来着 |
[06:53] | And I was just headed into town | 然后我就开回来城里 |
[06:55] | and it jumped into the road. | 然后他跳到路中间 |
[06:56] | I tried to swerve, but– | 我试着转向了 可是 |
[06:57] | Wait. You shot bigfoot? | 等下 你向野人开枪了 |
[06:59] | And then you ran him over? | 而你又开车碾过他 |
[07:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:03] | Well, where’s bigfoot now exactly? | 那野人现在到底在哪里啊 |
[07:13] | You’re doing great. | 你很快就没事了 |
[07:13] | Ultrasound shows the baby has C.D.H. | 超声波显示宝宝有C.D.H. |
[07:15] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 什么 |
[07:16] | Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. | 先天性膈疝 |
[07:18] | He may not be able to oxygenate well when he’s born. | 他出生的时候可能不能呼吸 |
[07:20] | Well, why didn’t you page Dr. Karev? | 为什么你们不找克莱夫医生 |
[07:21] | He’s in surgery. He sent you. | 他在做手术 他叫你来 |
[07:22] | Okay. Okay. Um, how old is she… | 好吧 她多大 |
[07:24] | The mom? 15. | 我是说妈妈 15岁 |
[07:27] | Don’t just stand around watching. | 别傻站在那啊 |
[07:28] | Do something. My baby’s in pain! | 快救她 我女儿很痛苦 |
[07:30] | Could you page Dr. Karev again, please? | 麻烦再呼叫克莱夫医生一次 |
[07:31] | Aah! I can’t do this. I can’t do this. | 我不行了 我不行了 |
[07:33] | – I can’t do this. – Yes, you can, Kimmy. | -不行了 -你可以的 吉米 |
[07:34] | One last push. Here we go. | 最后用力一次 加油 |
[07:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:45] | He’s so small. He’s just– | 他好小啊 他才… |
[07:47] | What do we do? What do we do? | 我们要怎么办 怎么办 |
[07:49] | You’re the surgeon, hon. You tell us. | 姑娘 你才是医生啊 你说怎么办 |
[08:27] | Dr. Wilson, what do you want us to do? | 威尔逊医生 你要怎么做 |
[08:29] | Okay, okay. | 放松 放松 |
[08:30] | His SATs are low. We need to intubate. | 他的血氧值很低 要给他插管 |
[08:31] | Get me a Laryngoscope and intubation tray. | 给我喉镜和插管工具 |
[08:33] | It hurts. | 好痛 |
[08:34] | It’s okay, sugar. It’s okay. Right? | 没事的 甜心 没事的吧 |
[08:36] | Everything is okay? | 一切都好吧 |
[08:37] | Okay, hand me a size 4 E.T. tube. | 给我四号气管内管插管 |
[08:40] | No, no, no. A smaller one. | 不是这个 给我个小点的 |
[08:41] | – SATs are dropping. – There you go. | -血氧值不断下降 -给你 |
[08:43] | Okay, hang on. His epiglottis is floppy. | 好的 等下 他的喉头盖很松散 |
[08:44] | – There no time to hang on. – What’s happening? | -没时间给你等了 -发生什么事了吗 |
[08:46] | Somebody want to tell my baby what’s happening? | 来个人跟我女儿说说怎么了 |
[08:47] | If I could just get this tube to pass. | 这个导管过不去啊 |
[08:49] | Dr. Wilson– | 威尔逊医生 |
[08:50] | Got it. Got it. I got it. | 好了 搞定了 |
[08:53] | – You’re doing just fine. – Okay. | -你表现不错 -好的 |
[08:54] | Now what’s next? | 接下来要干什么 |
[08:56] | Um, I think that, um… | 我觉得… |
[08:58] | How about suction? | 是不是抽吸呢 |
[09:00] | And maybe you want to put in an umbilical catheter. | 或是让他呆在脐带管里 |
[09:02] | Yes. Right. Yes. | 对的 没错 |
[09:04] | And please page dr. Karev again. | 再呼叫一次克莱夫医生一次 |
[09:06] | I’ll page him. | 我去呼叫他 |
[09:07] | Guy’s crazy, wearing this thing. | 这哥们疯了才会穿这个 |
[09:09] | I-it’s like he wanted to get shot. | 就像是他故意让别人开枪打他的 |
[09:10] | Brooks, get over here and help with the cutting. | 布鲁克斯 过来着帮忙剪啊 |
[09:15] | Did you cut him? | 你剪到他了吗 |
[09:16] | Don’t cut my ghillie suit. | 不要剪我的服装 |
[09:18] | His what? | 他的啥啊 |
[09:18] | It’s army issue. Best damn camouflage there is. | 我是军事用服 这可是最好的伪装啊 |
[09:21] | Yeah, for war. Not hunting deer. | 是打仗用的 不是打猎用的 |
[09:23] | We wear orange coats for a reason. | 我们穿橘色衣服就是为了显眼 |
[09:25] | Oh, I got it. I got it. | 好了 好了 |
[09:26] | You know, I myself prefer hobbies like | 我的兴趣偏向于 |
[09:28] | stamp collecting or crochet– | 集邮或者是编织 |
[09:31] | something that doesn’t involve guns and… | 这些不需要用到枪 |
[09:34] | helpless little creatures. | 或要猎杀无辜动物 |
[09:36] | – Um, Brooks, escort the gentlemen outside. – Okay. | -布鲁克斯 请这几位去外面 -好的 |
[09:39] | – This way. – Hi, Dr. Torres, | -请到这边 -你好 托瑞斯医生 |
[09:40] | we just heard back about the cadaver nerves, | 在尸体上取神经的那边给我们回话 |
[09:42] | but the longest they have is 7 centimeters. | 但他们说最长的是7厘米 |
[09:44] | Oh, damn it. We need more than that. | 真见鬼 我们需要更长的 |
[09:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:46] | No blood in the pericardium. | 心包内没有积血 |
[09:47] | There’s definite abdominal guarding. | 肯定有腹部挡着的原因 |
[09:49] | Brooks, reach in my left pocket. | 布鲁克斯 掏我左边口袋 |
[09:50] | Get my phone. | 拿出我手机 |
[09:51] | Go into my phone book. | 翻电话薄 |
[09:52] | Go to “Shepherd | 搜出谢博德家的 |
[09:53] | Nancy, Amy, Liz, and Kate.” | 南希 艾米 莉斯 还有凯特 |
[09:55] | Call all of his sisters. | 打给他所有姐妹 |
[09:56] | See which one’s willing to donate a nerve. | 看看哪个愿意捐出神经 |
[09:57] | First one that bites, grab me. | 只要有人愿意 你就来找我 |
[09:58] | Okay, Derek was very clear. | 德里克之前明确说过 |
[10:00] | He wants to use a cadaver nerve for his hand surgery. | 他想要尸体上的神经来做手部手术 |
[10:02] | You’re on sister duty. Go. | 你就负责搞定他姐妹们 去 |
[10:03] | You’re sure you don’t need more hands, | 你们确定不需要人手了吗 |
[10:05] | you know, in here? | 我是说 手术室里 |
[10:06] | We got this. Nope. We got it. | 我们能行 不需要了 人够的 |
[10:08] | We should turn him over. | 该给他翻身了 |
[10:09] | – Yes. See if there’s an exit wound. Yeah? – Okay. | -嗯 看看有无穿出的伤口 -好的 |
[10:17] | Fill me in. | 给我说说情况 |
[10:17] | Baby born with a C.D.H. I intubated him. | 婴儿有先天性膈疝 我给他插管了 |
[10:19] | But the SATs are still low. | 可是血氧仍然很低 |
[10:20] | Ah, it could be pulmonary hypertension. | 有可能是肺动脉血压过高 |
[10:22] | You ever hooked a baby up to ecmo before? | 你以前给婴儿体外膜肺氧合疗法吗 |
[10:23] | I never intubated a baby before five minutes ago. | 我在五分钟之前还从没给婴儿插过管 |
[10:25] | Okay, we hook up catheters into his neck, | 那好 我们给他颈部插入导管 |
[10:27] | pump his blood into the ecmo machine, | 把血抽到叶克机里 |
[10:28] | which puts in oxygen, and takes out the carbon dioxide. | 仪器能输入氧气 带出二氧化碳 |
[10:31] | Then it cycles it all back in. | 又以此循环 |
[10:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:34] | You need to make sure that you get good borders | 你得确保切除边缘平滑 |
[10:35] | so we can send this to path. | 才能顺利插入 |
[10:37] | Whoa. That’s… | 哇哦 那个 |
[10:41] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[10:42] | What do you mean? What’s “whoa”? | 什么意思 你”哇哦”什么 |
[10:43] | I don’t know. It just keeps coming. | 不知道 总忍不住 |
[10:44] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[10:50] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:52] | I know how scary this must be for you. | 我知道你感到很害怕 |
[10:55] | But I want you to know that we are taking | 但我想告诉你 |
[10:57] | really good care of you, okay? | 我们会把你治好的 好吗 |
[11:00] | Dr. Ross… | 罗斯医生 |
[11:01] | A word. | 借一步说话 |
[11:09] | What was that? | 你刚才怎么回事 |
[11:10] | I don’t know, but it’s disgusting. | 不知道 但真的很恶心 |
[11:11] | You were, like, a magician with a handkerchief. | 你就像个掏出手帕的魔术师 |
[11:15] | Ross, these lumps are attached to people. | 罗斯 我们把纱条放入病人体内 |
[11:18] | Scared people. | 受惊吓的人 |
[11:20] | You need to acknowledge that fear and ease it. | 你得认识到这种惊吓 舒缓病人的紧张 |
[11:24] | You look them in the eye, you talk to them like you care. | 得看着他们的眼睛 言语间流露关切之情 |
[11:27] | I-imagine if it were you and I was pulling | 想象一下如果我是从你的肉体中 |
[11:29] | a wormy handkerchief out of your flesh. | 掏出一条蠕虫似的手帕呢 |
[11:33] | I… I’m sure you think this is beneath you. | 我明白你认为学这个委屈你了 |
[11:35] | Okay? I get it. | 知道吗 我明白的 |
[11:37] | I know you guys call me “The dud.” | 我也知道你们叫我”没用鬼” |
[11:38] | But that doesn’t mean that these patients | 但也不能说这些病人 |
[11:40] | don’t deserve your respect and care, | 就不该被你们尊重关心 |
[11:42] | no matter how crappy you feel. | 不管你感到多么糟糕 |
[11:45] | Do you understand? | 懂了吗 |
[11:47] | I… | 我… |
[11:49] | I think so. | 我懂了 |
[11:50] | Enough with the attitude. | 别再用那种态度了 |
[11:51] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[11:59] | And here you go. I’ll see you soon. | 给你 一会儿见了 |
[12:05] | Dude, I am a rock star. | 哥们 我太牛了 |
[12:07] | I just rocked pacemaker post-op dictation on my own. | 我刚才独立完成了术后起搏器听诊 |
[12:10] | That is how much Yang trusts me. | 杨就是这般信任我 |
[12:12] | That’s cool. Mm-hmm. | 真厉害 |
[12:13] | Not as cool as this maybe. | 但可能没这个厉害 |
[12:15] | That’s disgusting. | 那是恶心 |
[12:16] | – Yeah. – Hey, have you seen Leah? | -是啊 -你见到莉亚了吗 |
[12:18] | ’cause I have some more gloating to do. | 我还没显摆够呢 |
[12:19] | Oh, yeah. I just passed her. | 见到了 刚碰到她 |
[12:20] | 9-1-1 in the NICU, I think. | 应该是新生儿重症室紧急呼叫吧 |
[12:24] | What do you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[12:25] | Is that an effusion around his heart? | 是心脏周围有积液吗 |
[12:28] | How could he have C.H.F.? | 他怎么会有非缺血性充血性心衰 |
[12:29] | He has a shunt. | 他明明装了分流器啊 |
[12:31] | His shunt might be leaking. | 分流器可能漏流了 |
[12:32] | – He’s tamponading. – What happened? | -出现了填塞症状 -出什么情况了 |
[12:34] | He was fine, and then he just–he wasn’t. | 本来好好的 然后就出问题了 |
[12:35] | It’s okay. It’ll be okay. | 没事 会没事的 |
[12:36] | Let’s prep him for transport. | 我们来为转移做准备吧 |
[12:37] | What can I do? Do you need another set of hands in there? | 我能做什么 手术室需要人手吗 |
[12:39] | I need you to keep an eye on my patients | 我需要你照看我的病人 |
[12:40] | and call the O.R. Tell them we’re coming up. | 打给手术室 通知他们我们要过去 |
[12:43] | Huh. Look at that. | 看见没 |
[12:44] | Guess I’m scrubbing in this time. | 大概这次是我参加手术 |
[12:52] | Uh, the bullet’s torn through the colon. | 子弹穿破了结肠 |
[12:54] | We’re gonna have to resect this. | 我们得作切除了 |
[12:59] | Um… she belong to any of you? | 她是你们谁带的人吗 |
[13:05] | Brooks, do I look like I enjoy multitasking? | 布鲁克斯 我看着像能一心多用吗 |
[13:07] | What’s the report? | 什么事 |
[13:07] | I-I left messages for Kathleen and Amy. | 我给凯瑟琳和艾米留言了 |
[13:09] | Nancy hung up on me. I called her back. | 南希挂了我的电话 我回拨她 |
[13:11] | She hung up on me again so I’m guessing that she’s a “No.” | 她又挂掉 所以我猜她可能不同意 |
[13:13] | But I did talk to Lizzie, and she might be in. | 但我和莉斯通话了 她可能会同意 |
[13:15] | Also, she wanted to know what size Zola wears now. | 还有 她想知道佐拉现在穿多大码 |
[13:17] | And I thought maybe a 2-t, but that’s just a guess. | 我想可能幼儿2号 但我只是猜的 |
[13:20] | Anyway, can I scrub in? | 话说 我能参加手术吗 |
[13:22] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[13:24] | I just got call from Lizzie. | 我刚接到莉斯的电话 |
[13:25] | She’s under the impression she’s gonna donate a nerve to me. | 她认为她要把神经捐给我 |
[13:28] | Yay! | 太好了 |
[13:30] | Not yay. | 好什么好 |
[13:32] | I thought I made it clear, | 我以为我说得够清楚 |
[13:33] | I didn’t want my family involved. | 我不希望我的家人参与 |
[13:34] | Well, a live donor nerve is preferable. | 活体捐献的神经更加好 |
[13:36] | And it’s definitely easier to find. | 也当然是更容易找到的 |
[13:37] | My hand, my sisters, my decision. | 手是我的 姐妹是我的 决定该我下 |
[13:40] | The longer we wait, the less chance we have that it will work. | 等得越长 成功的机会越小 |
[13:42] | And we need this to work, | 我们得让手术成功 |
[13:44] | sooner rather than later. | 宜早不宜迟 |
[13:45] | Sounds like a no-brainer to me. | 我听着觉得是个脑残在说话呢 |
[13:47] | But what do I know? I don’t have sisters. | 但我懂个啥 我又没有姐妹 |
[13:49] | Who’d you get to make the calls? | 是谁打的电话 |
[13:54] | Call them all back and undo what you did. | 再打给她们撤回你先前所说 |
[13:56] | Now. | 现在 |
[14:01] | Don’t undo a thing. | 啥也别撤回 |
[14:04] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[14:06] | You’ve isolated the jugular and the carotid, | 你分离了颈静脉和颈动脉 |
[14:08] | avoided the vagus nerve. | 绕开了交感神经 |
[14:09] | Now you need to put in a venous drainage cannula. | 现在你需要插入静脉排液插管 |
[14:12] | – I hadn’t even– – He’s coding. Switch with me. | -我还没… -他心脏停了 让我来 |
[14:14] | You need to do C.P.R. while I hook the kid up to ecmo. | 我给他接体外膜肺 你来做心脏复苏 |
[14:16] | At the same time? How will that work? | 同时进行 那要怎么做 |
[14:17] | Start the compressions now. | 马上开始按压 |
[14:21] | Stop. | 停 |
[14:26] | Go. | 开始 |
[14:28] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[14:29] | Stop. | 停 |
[14:33] | Okay. Keep going. | 好 继续 |
[14:36] | Stop. | 停 |
[14:41] | Go. | 开始 |
[14:51] | How long have we been going? | 我们这样弄了多久 |
[14:52] | 20 minutes. | 二十分钟 |
[14:53] | Stop. | 停 |
[14:59] | Karev, I heard you had a crash ecmo. | 克莱夫 听说你有个体外膜肺病人不行了 |
[15:00] | You need my help? You need me to take over? | 要我帮忙 需要我接手吗 |
[15:01] | No, no, just connecting it to the circuit. | 不 不用 只要接上回路就行 |
[15:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:05] | Initiate bypass. | 开始体外循环 |
[15:15] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[15:16] | Son of a bitch. | 真是好险 |
[15:17] | And it seems like only yesterday that I was | 似乎昨天我才教你 |
[15:18] | showing you how to do your first pulmonary hypoplasia. | 怎么处理第一例肺部发育不全的病人 |
[15:20] | I hope you’re taking notes, Wilson. | 希望你有学到东西 威尔逊 |
[15:22] | He’s one of the good ones. | 他是很好的学习对象 |
[15:28] | So what’s next? | 接下来做什么 |
[15:29] | Well, now that he’s hooked up to ecmo, | 既然他已经接上了体外膜肺 |
[15:31] | the baby needs to be monitored 24/7. | 就需要接受全天候的监控 |
[15:33] | Gonna be a long day and a longer night. | 这一整天都会很辛苦 |
[15:35] | You might want to go grab a power nap, princess. | 也许你该去睡个回力小觉 公主殿下 |
[15:38] | Why do you keep calling me princess? | 为什么你总是叫我公主殿下 |
[15:40] | Mm. Have you seen yourself? | 你有自己照过镜子吗 |
[15:54] | You see anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[15:55] | Looks great so far, ma’am. | 目前为止看上去都不错 夫人 |
[16:00] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[16:07] | Hi. | 老太太 |
[16:09] | I know this must be scary for you right now. | 我知道你现在一定很担心 |
[16:12] | I want you to know we’re gonna take really good care of you, okay? | 但我们保证会好好照顾你的 |
[16:14] | There’s just a little gross– growth… bump | 只是有点恶…增生的肿块 |
[16:18] | on your… | 长在你的 |
[16:21] | bottom. | 屁股上 |
[16:23] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:29] | What do you do when you need to… | 你会怎么做 当你需要… |
[16:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:33] | When you need the lab to fast-track a… | 当你需要实验室尽快分析一个 |
[16:36] | a specimen? | 一个样本 |
[16:37] | What is wrong with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[16:37] | That lady has the most disgusting butt scab. It’s just– | 那女人屁股上的痂超级恶心 真是… |
[16:41] | Oh, my gosh. You’re a child. | 天呐 你真是个孩子 |
[16:53] | Tell the lab to… | 让实验室… |
[16:56] | Tell them that I said | 告诉他们我说 |
[16:57] | to push this to the front of the line. | 要把这个排在最前面 |
[17:00] | We’re gonna need those results stat. | 我们要第一时间拿到结果 |
[17:02] | Would you mind doing it? | 你可以看这个病人吗 |
[17:03] | Nope. Yours. | 不 她是你的 |
[17:09] | Leah’s a shark. | 莉亚是个骗子 |
[17:11] | Don’t know why Yang can’t see it. | 不明白杨怎么就看不出来 |
[17:12] | Oh, how great does this feel? | 这感觉真不错呀 |
[17:14] | Hit me, vitamin D. Mama needs a power nap. | 揍我一拳 维D 我需要一剂提神剂 |
[17:18] | I smell crab cakes. | 我闻到蟹饼的味道了 |
[17:20] | We’re by the kitchen. | 我们就在厨房边上 |
[17:21] | No, it’s not crab cakes. It’s meat loaf. | 不 不是蟹饼 是肉糕 |
[17:24] | I love/hate it so much. | 我对它真是爱恨交加 |
[17:27] | Oh, man. It’s like Vegas in there. | 天呐 这里跟拉斯维加斯一样 |
[17:30] | No idea when it’s day or night. | 都分不清白天黑夜了 |
[17:32] | Sun, meet Shane. Shane, Sun. | 太阳 这是肖恩 肖恩 这是太阳 |
[17:35] | Nice change from the black hole of sepsis | 我对着那些脓盯了半小时 |
[17:37] | I’ve been staring at for the past half-hour. | 能换换风景真是太好了 |
[17:38] | You should see the thing growing on this one woman’s ass. | 你们应该看看这女人屁股长的那玩意 |
[17:42] | It is so nasty. | 太惊悚了 |
[17:44] | Wouldn’t bother me. I am just fine with nasty things. | 对我没影响 我对惊悚的东西早就习以为常 |
[17:47] | Although all Karev does is call me “princess.” | 但克莱夫就只会叫我公主殿下 |
[17:49] | What is that? I don’t act like some priss, do I? | 到底为什么 我的举止不像是娇娇女啊 |
[17:56] | Am I prissy? | 我很娇生惯养吗 |
[18:02] | What? | 什么 |
[18:03] | I am not prissy. | 我才不娇生惯养 |
[18:07] | How do you like that? | 这个怎么样 |
[18:09] | You spit like a priss. | 你吐口水都像个娇小姐 |
[18:11] | Stop. | 得了吧 |
[18:14] | Just let it go to voice mail. | 直接让它转到语音信箱得 |
[18:15] | I can’t handle another raging Shepherd sister. | 我没法应付另一个狂躁的谢博德姐妹了 |
[18:17] | Actually, I think you should take this. | 其实我觉得你该接这个 |
[18:19] | It says “Bigfoot. 9-1-1.” | 上面说”野人有事 快来” |
[18:27] | I’m here. I got your page. How can I help? | 我来了 我收到你的呼叫 需要我做什么 |
[18:29] | Oh, sorry, sorry. That was me. | 抱歉 抱歉 是我呼叫的 |
[18:30] | I needed Grey. I forgot you had her phone. | 我要找格蕾 我忘记她的手机在你这了 |
[18:32] | Um, well, maybe I can help since I’m here. | 好吧 但既然我来了 也许我能帮上忙 |
[18:33] | I could–I could irrigate that wound or– | 我可以冲洗那个伤口或者… |
[18:38] | Are you gonna get that? | 你不接电话吗 |
[18:43] | Hello. Dr. Grey’s phone. Heather speaking. | 你好 这是格蕾医生的电话 我是海瑟 |
[18:45] | Oh, hey, Lizzie. | 你好 莉斯 |
[18:47] | Yeah, I know. She just keeps getting cuter every day. | 对呀 她真是一天比一天可爱了 |
[18:49] | Um… okay. | 好的 |
[18:51] | I’ll ask. | 我帮你问问 |
[18:53] | Great. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[18:55] | What did she say? That Zola’s the cutest niece ever | 她说了什么 她说佐拉是最最可爱的侄女 |
[18:57] | and she’s wondering if you’re visiting for Christmas, | 还有她想问你是否会一起过圣诞节 |
[18:58] | ’cause there should be snow. | 因为应该会下雪的 |
[18:59] | Okay. What about the nerve? | 好 神经怎么样 |
[19:00] | Uh, she’s getting back to me. | 她还没有告诉我 |
[19:03] | Hi, again. | 你好 |
[19:06] | Mm-hmm. I understand. | 对 我明白 |
[19:08] | It is a lot to ask. | 的确要求多了点 |
[19:10] | Hey, hang on. | 你先等等 |
[19:12] | Heather Brooks. | 海瑟·布鲁克斯 |
[19:15] | Hi, Kathleen. | 你好 凯瑟琳 |
[19:16] | How did you get my cell phone number? | 你是怎么知道我手机号的 |
[19:18] | Sorry. Hang on. | 抱歉 先别挂 |
[19:19] | Yes, Liz. | 莉斯你说 |
[19:21] | I-I have Kathleen on another line. | 凯瑟琳还在线上呢 |
[19:23] | I-I-I don’t know if she booked her flight yet. | 我不知道她有没有订机票 |
[19:26] | Please don’t make me repeat all of that to her. | 拜托别让我再全部重复说给她听 |
[19:28] | Sorry. The other line’s going. | 抱歉 又来了一个电话 |
[19:30] | Hello. Oh, hang on. | 你好 请等一下 |
[19:32] | Dr. Grey, it’s Dr. Simpson’s office. | 格蕾医生 是辛普森医生的办公室 |
[19:34] | They want to confirm your ultrasound. | 他们想跟你确认超声波的预约 |
[19:35] | Hang up. Right now. | 把电话挂了 马上 |
[19:45] | Oh, is Rhys out of surgery already? | 里斯的手术已经结束了吗 |
[19:47] | No. | 还没 |
[19:48] | I just–I couldn’t wait in the surgical waiting area. | 我只是 我不能在等候区待着 |
[19:50] | It’s where I found out my wife had died. | 我是在那里得知我妻子去世的 |
[19:52] | It’s not my favorite place. | 触景伤情 |
[19:53] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:56] | They’ll page me when it’s done. | 等手术完了他们会告诉我 |
[19:57] | And in the meantime, | 在此期间 |
[19:58] | I get to watch Laura play solitaire on her phone. | 我还能看看萝拉玩纸牌呢 |
[19:59] | I’m addicted. It’s pathetic. | 我有些上瘾 多可悲哟 |
[20:01] | She never takes her eyes off the screen. | 她眼睛都要黏到屏幕上去了 |
[20:02] | You know, I don’t even know if she knows what I look like. | 我怀疑她都不知道我长啥样了 |
[20:04] | Big nose, receding hairline, tiny, beady eyes. | 大鼻子 发线高 小眼睛但炯炯有神 |
[20:09] | Well, I’ve been told I look like George Clooney. | 好吧 有人说我可像乔治·克鲁尼呢 |
[20:11] | Dr. Edwards, I’ve got U.N.O.S. | 爱德华兹医生 美国器官 |
[20:12] | on the line for Dr. Yang. | 共享网络的电话 打给杨医生的 |
[20:13] | Oh, my god. It could be Samantha’s heart. | 天啊 是给萨曼萨的心脏吧 |
[20:15] | Or it could be a routine call. | 或是一个例行电话 |
[20:16] | This is Dr. Edwards. | 我是爱德华兹医生 |
[20:18] | Part of my job is to keep you | 我在这的任务之一 |
[20:19] | from letting your emotions get away from you. | 就是让你不要总想着这个 |
[20:21] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[20:23] | But, yeah, it could be her heart, and by the end of the day, | 那也许会是她的心脏 今天结束后 |
[20:25] | she could have a chance at a real life. | 她可以开始真正的人生 |
[20:26] | Yes, I’ve got the chart right here. | 是的 我这儿有病历 |
[20:27] | And Rhys is gonna get out of surgery. | 里斯也结束了手术 |
[20:29] | And they’re both gonna be regular kids. | 他们就都是健康的小孩了 |
[20:32] | And you and I are gonna | 而且你和我 |
[20:33] | keep being there for each other… | 会一直在一起 |
[20:34] | ’cause I can’t imagine going through any of this without you. | 因为没有你我撑不下去 |
[20:36] | I mean, I… I can’t imagine life without you. | 我不能想象没有你的生活 |
[20:40] | How is that for not letting my emotions get away from me? | 我控制不住自己 我一直就想着这个 |
[20:42] | Okay. Good-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[20:45] | Was that…is there a heart? | 是 有合适的心脏吗 |
[20:47] | I’m…I’m gonna go find Dr. Yang. | 我 我先去找杨医生 |
[20:56] | Dr. Yang, I just received a call from U.N.O.S. | 杨医生 我接到了美国器官共享网络的电话 |
[20:58] | A heart’s available. | 有一个合适的心脏 |
[20:59] | We have an hour to let them know if we want it. | 我们要的话 要一个小时内回复 |
[21:01] | We want it. Call them back right away. | 我们要 现在就打给他们 |
[21:06] | Charge to 5. | 充电到五焦耳 |
[21:52] | Is there a heart for Samantha? | 是给萨曼萨的心脏吗 |
[21:55] | Mr. Rutstein, could I talk to you? | 鲁茨坦先生 可以单独和你说句话吗 |
[21:57] | Uh, what is it? Is Rhys okay? | 怎么了 是里斯出事了么 |
[21:58] | He’s still in surgery. | 他还在手术中 |
[22:00] | He’s in critical condition. | 他现在病情很危急 |
[22:01] | – Oh, god. – It’s gonna be fine. | -天啊 -会没事的 |
[22:03] | Mr. Rutstein, could I speak with you privately? | 鲁茨坦先生 可以单独和你说几句话吗 |
[22:05] | – Oh. – I’ll be outside if you need anything. | -这个 -我就在外面等你吧 |
[22:07] | No. | 别 |
[22:09] | Stay. I…I want you here. | 别走 我想你陪着我 |
[22:11] | I need you here. | 我需要你陪我 |
[22:14] | Rhys has gotten worse, | 里斯的病情恶化了 |
[22:16] | Much worse, ‘causing his status to change. | 非常糟 导致他的状态有变 |
[22:18] | He’s been moved to the top of the transplant list. | 他排在了等待移植名单的最前面 |
[22:21] | There is a heart. | 现在有一个心脏 |
[22:23] | Our team is harvesting it as we speak. | 我们的团队正去取心脏 |
[22:25] | But if it’s in good condition, it’s not going to Samantha. | 如果心脏可以 不会把它给萨曼萨 |
[22:28] | It’s going to Rhys. | 而是给里斯 |
[22:52] | Don’t even try to get in on the transplant. | 想都别想上移植手术 |
[22:53] | It’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[22:55] | We don’t have to do this. | 我们可不可以不要这样 |
[22:56] | The fighting, the competing, it’s… | 吵来吵去 争斗不休 真是… |
[22:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么 |
[22:59] | You worried that Yang’s starting to like me better? | 你怕杨会更喜欢我么 |
[23:01] | Please tell me that heart is on its way. | 心脏已经在路上了吧 |
[23:04] | The harvest team will be here in 30 minutes. | 取心脏的团队三十分钟内会到 |
[23:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:07] | What’s wrong with your face? | 你脸色怎么这么难看 |
[23:10] | I had to tell Noah his son gets a transplant | 我刚告诉诺亚 他儿子 |
[23:12] | in front of Laura. | 会先于萝拉移植 |
[23:13] | It’s like I personally stole her daughter’s heart. | 就像是我偷了她女儿的心脏 |
[23:17] | An equation decides where the heart goes, | 程序决定谁接受心脏 |
[23:19] | – not us. – I know. | -不是我们 -我知道 |
[23:20] | Scrub in on the transplant, Grumpy. | 爱生气 和我一起做移植手术 |
[23:21] | It’ll cheer you up. | 手术会让你振作起来 |
[23:26] | “Gosh. I’m so sad and sensitive. | “天啊 我伤心欲绝 情绪低迷 |
[23:29] | I really could use some cheering up, Dr. Yang.” | 杨医生 鼓励我一下吧” |
[23:33] | Nicely done. | 假得好 |
[23:42] | You’re saying, the baby needs that machine to stay alive? | 你们的意思是 宝宝需要机器来维持生命 |
[23:44] | Well, for now. Ecmo, it works a little like bypass | 现在是 体外膜肺氧合 就像是体外循环 |
[23:47] | to give your grandson’s heart a rest. | 让你孙子的心脏得到休息 |
[23:48] | For how long? | 要多久 |
[23:50] | ’cause my friend Nikki’s having a party for me on friday, | 因为我的朋友尼基周五为我办了个派对 |
[23:52] | and I’m supposed to bring the baby. | 我想带着宝宝去 |
[23:53] | Kimmy, your baby will be here a lot longer than friday. | 吉米 你的宝宝需要在这待更长的时间 |
[23:55] | How much longer? Weeks? Months? | 要多久 几周 几个月 |
[23:58] | It’s hard to know at this point. | 目前还很难说 |
[24:00] | I’ll have to call Nikki. | 我得给尼基打个电话 |
[24:01] | She ordered cupcakes and stuff. | 她预定了纸杯蛋糕什么的 |
[24:03] | – Mom, where’s your phone? – Oh, here. | -妈妈 电话在哪 -在这儿 |
[24:06] | Kimmy, would you like to go in and see your baby now? | 吉米 你想现在进去看看宝宝吗 |
[24:08] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[24:10] | Are you sure? You won’t hurt anything. | 确定吗 你不会伤到什么的 |
[24:12] | I can wheel you right up next to the bed. | 我可以推你到床边 |
[24:16] | It’s not like he’s gonna know who I am or anything. | 他现在又不知道我是谁 |
[24:18] | I’m tired. Can I just go back to my room? | 我累了 可以推我回房间吗 |
[24:21] | Sure, baby. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[24:27] | Oh, I can’t believe we didn’t get through everybody today, | 不敢相信我们竟然没有完成今天的工作 |
[24:31] | and now… I am on lumps and bumps again tomorrow. | 现在 明天还是要和纱条斗争 |
[24:34] | Still, we got through a bunch of… | 但我们依然做了许多… |
[24:36] | Word of advice. | 给你句忠告 |
[24:37] | You want to avoid lump and bump day again, | 想避免满是纱条的一天吗 |
[24:39] | uust make sure you pass your stupid boards, | 只要确保你通过答辩 |
[24:40] | or you will always get stuck doing… | 要不然你就是一直… |
[24:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:48] | You can go, Ross. That’s all. | 罗斯 你可以走了 今天结束了 |
[24:51] | You want me to help tomorrow? | 明天需要我帮忙吗 |
[24:52] | Don’t mock me, Ross. | 罗斯 不要可怜我 |
[24:53] | It’s been a long day. Just… | 我已经很累了 你… |
[24:55] | get outta here. | 离开这里吧 |
[25:05] | Oh, my god congratulations. | 天啊 恭喜 |
[25:06] | No! | 闭嘴 |
[25:09] | Did the doctor call back? | 医生回电话了吗 |
[25:11] | Yes. | 回了 |
[25:12] | To confirm your appointment for the 8-week ultrasound? | 确认你妊娠8周的超声预约 |
[25:15] | So you know that? | 所以你知道了 |
[25:16] | I do? | 我知道 |
[25:17] | Okay, let’s be clear. | 好了 我们把话说清楚 |
[25:19] | You never heard anything. You know nothing. | 你什么都没听到 什么都不知道 |
[25:22] | And you don’t ever mention any of this to anyone, ever. | 你也不许把这些告诉任何人 |
[25:26] | You got it? | 懂没 |
[25:28] | Is there anything else you would like to say | 还有什么想说的吗 |
[25:29] | before we drop this subject for the rest of eternity? | 因为在这之后再也不许提了 |
[25:33] | Congratulations? | 恭喜你 |
[26:28] | I can’t wait to scrub in on something like that. | 真想做这样的手术 |
[26:31] | That should be me down there. | 在下面的人应该是我 |
[26:33] | Look at that. | 你们看 |
[26:34] | Yang just ligated the pulmonary artery with one stitch. | 杨医生用一针就结扎了肺动脉 |
[26:38] | She’s incredible. | 她简直帅呆了 |
[26:40] | Yes, she is. | 没错 她就是 |
[26:49] | You sure you’re not asleep with your eyes open? | 你确定你没在睁着眼打瞌睡 |
[26:51] | You’ve been staring at that kid for an hour. | 你都目不转睛地盯了1个小时了 |
[26:53] | She didn’t even want to see him. | 她都不想看看他 |
[26:55] | She cared more about her best friend’s stupid pizza party | 比起看看她的孩子 她更在乎 |
[26:58] | than seeing her child. | 朋友的无聊披萨派对 |
[26:59] | Well, she’s 15. | 她毕竟才15岁 |
[27:00] | It doesn’t matter. She oughta– | 和年龄无关 她应该 |
[27:01] | You don’t know her story. | 你不知道她的经历 |
[27:04] | Not everybody lives in a perfect little world like you. | 不是每个人都和你一样活在完美小世界里 |
[27:06] | I never said my world was perfect. | 我从来没说过我的世界十全十美 |
[27:08] | Oh… Princeton, Harvard, perfect GPA. | 普林斯顿 哈佛 完美的绩点 |
[27:12] | Look, not all of us go to ivy league schools | 听着 不是所有人都能进常春藤大学 |
[27:14] | or drive fancy cars | 开价格不菲的名车 |
[27:15] | or rely on our richy-rich daddies | 靠着自己有钱的老爸 |
[27:17] | to bankroll our pretty little lives. | 资助自己过无忧无虑的小日子 |
[27:19] | Some of us have to overcome more than others. | 有些人不得不比其他人克服更多困难 |
[27:21] | I know that. | 这我知道 |
[27:22] | So… get over it, princess. | 所以…克服一下吧 公主殿下 |
[27:25] | You’re in no position to judge. | 你没资格评判他人 |
[27:30] | Did you also know that I blow my nose with $100 bills? | 那你知不知道我用100美元纸币擤鼻涕 |
[27:35] | and my 1-year-old birthday cake | 我的1岁生日蛋糕 |
[27:37] | was made out of caviar. | 是用鱼子酱做的 |
[27:38] | Gross. | 好恶心 |
[27:39] | Also, in one of the rooms | 还有 在我大得离谱的豪宅里 |
[27:40] | of my obscenely big mansion, | 有一个房间 |
[27:42] | instead of paint, I just lined the walls with mink. | 墙面不是用油漆 而是用貂皮装饰的 |
[27:45] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[27:45] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[27:47] | Guess how many fireplaces I’ve got. | 猜猜我家有几个壁炉 |
[27:50] | Four. | 四个 |
[27:50] | 27 27. | |
[27:51] | Well, 28 if you count the butler’s room. | 算上管家房间里的 就是28个 |
[27:53] | But, please, he’s the help. | 但是 拜托 他只是个佣人 |
[27:56] | Explains a lot. | 解释了很多啊 |
[28:01] | Obviously, the next 24 hours will be critical, but so far, | 显然接下去的24个小时很关键 但目前为止 |
[28:04] | he is the poster child for transplant. | 移植的结果很成功 |
[28:08] | Do an A.B.G. every two hours | 每两小时帮他做一次血气分析 |
[28:10] | and monitor his PH level. | 同时监控他的血液酸碱度 |
[28:24] | We’ve been waiting for a heart for months. | 我们已经等了好几个月心脏了 |
[28:27] | Her SATs aren’t budging. | 她的血氧持续下降 |
[28:29] | She’s dying. | 她快不行了 |
[28:32] | I sit here and play solitaire | 我不能眼睁睁看着宝宝死去 |
[28:34] | because I can’t watch my baby die. | 所以我只能坐在这儿玩纸牌 |
[28:37] | And I… | 我… |
[28:41] | That was her heart. | 那本来是她的心脏 |
[28:46] | That was her heart, and you… | 是她的 而你… |
[28:51] | I want to be happy for you. | 我也希望为你高兴 |
[28:52] | But right now I can’t. | 但现在我做不到 |
[28:55] | I just can’t. | 我做不到 |
[29:06] | Oh, give me that coffee. | 咖啡给我 |
[29:08] | I’m so tired right now, I’m sleepwalking. | 我现在累爆了 我在梦游 |
[29:10] | Which I do, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我真梦游过 |
[29:10] | In college, I sleptwalk into this guy’s room, | 大学的时候 我梦游到了一个男人的房间里 |
[29:13] | and when I woke up, we were doing it. | 当我醒来时 我们正在滚床单 |
[29:16] | No, he was hot. | 别这样 他超级性感 |
[29:20] | Oh. Where did you get that? | 你从哪儿弄到的 |
[29:21] | The coffee cart’s closed. | 咖啡店早关门了 |
[29:23] | Would you judge me if I told you | 如果告诉你 是我趁护士不注意 |
[29:24] | I stole it from a nurse when she wasn’t looking? | 从她那儿偷来的 你会不会对我有偏见 |
[29:26] | She’s a stealer, too. Little baby hearts. | 她自己也是个小偷 专偷婴儿的心脏 |
[29:28] | No wonder you guys get along so well. | 怪不得你们俩意气相投 |
[29:30] | Aren’t you supposed to be with Karev in the ecmo room? | 你现在不该和克莱夫在叶克膜室吗 |
[29:32] | Yeah, but I keep falling asleep, | 是啊 但我止不住打瞌睡 |
[29:33] | so he sent me out to walk around and wake myself up. | 所以他让我出来走走清醒一下 |
[29:35] | Because a tiny, fragile baby’s life | 因为我疲惫不堪的手里 |
[29:37] | is in my very tired hands. | 掌握着一个婴儿脆弱的小生命 |
[29:39] | That’s frightening. | 真可怕 |
[29:40] | No, it’s not. It’s awesome. | 不 这棒极了 |
[29:42] | All the attendings are asleep right now, | 现在所有主治医生都睡着了 |
[29:43] | and we’re in charge. | 这儿归我们管了 |
[29:45] | We’re saving lives. | 我们在拯救生命 |
[29:46] | I’m making phone calls. | 我在打电话 |
[29:47] | Uh, lifesaving phone calls. | 救命电话 |
[29:49] | And you’re removing warts. | 你在帮病人除疣 |
[29:50] | And saving lives. | 也是救死扶伤啊 |
[29:51] | And she’s stealing surgeries from me. | 她从我这儿偷手术 |
[29:54] | Stop complaining. | 别抱怨了 |
[29:55] | This is it, you know? We’re surgeons. | 就是这样 你们知道吗 我们是外科医生 |
[29:57] | We’re no longer med students waiting to be surgeons. | 不再是等着成为外科医生的医学院学生了 |
[29:58] | – We’re– – Help! Someone help us! | -我们是… -救命 有人帮我们吗 |
[30:01] | What the… | 这是… |
[30:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[30:03] | Oh, hell, no. | 天哪 不 |
[30:04] | God, I love this job. | 老天 我爱死这份工作了 |
[30:06] | Mr. Crossley, you need to put your wife down. | 克罗斯利先生 请把你的妻子放下来 |
[30:08] | I’ve got her. Just let go of her ankles. | 我会接着她 你只要放开她的脚踝 |
[30:11] | I’m not putting her down. | 我不会把她放下来的 |
[30:12] | If I put her down, she goes out. | 我一放下她 她就会没气的 |
[30:13] | Sir, we’re doctors. We can help. | 先生 我们是医生 我们能帮你 |
[30:15] | Show ’em, honey. | 亲爱的 让他们看看 |
[30:24] | I can’t feel a pulse. Starting CPR. | 我感觉不到脉搏 准备做心肺复苏 |
[30:26] | I’ll grab a crash cart. | 我去推急救车来 |
[30:27] | I’m picking her back up. | 我现在要重新提起她 |
[30:28] | Sir, sir. You need to back away. | 先生 先生 你需要后退一点 |
[30:30] | Found one. | 车来了 |
[30:34] | What the hell? | 这什么情况 |
[30:35] | Now get us a real damn doctor! | 快给我们找一个真正的医生来 |
[30:51] | So, Mrs. Crossley, | 克罗斯利太太 |
[30:52] | you went home, you were feeling fine, | 你回到家 感觉一切正常 |
[30:54] | you had a coughing spasm, and then, uh, you passed out? | 接着你开始持续咳嗽 然后就晕过去了 |
[30:57] | Yes. | 没错 |
[30:57] | She slipped when I tried to pick her up, | 我试着扶起她时她滑倒了 |
[30:58] | so I just grabbed her by her ankles. | 所以我就抓住了她的脚踝 |
[31:00] | And she regained consciousness. | 然后她就恢复意识了 |
[31:06] | Please tell me I don’t have to spend | 拜托你们告诉我 我不需要 |
[31:07] | the rest of my life upside down. | 一辈子都这么倒着活 |
[31:08] | Oh, no. Your coughing episode | 不会的 持续咳嗽 |
[31:09] | knocked the ventricular lead from your pacemaker loose. | 使你心脏起搏器的电极出现了松动 |
[31:12] | We’re gonna have to open you back up and reposition the lead. | 我们要从你的背部开刀 把电极复位 |
[31:17] | This is it, people. | 大伙儿 事情是这样 |
[31:18] | Your chance to scrub in on one of the coolest, | 你们将有机会参与史上 |
[31:21] | most innovative surgeries you will ever see. | 最酷最有创意的手术之一 |
[31:25] | Was that a yawn? Avery, did you see a yawn? | 这是在打哈欠吗 艾弗里 你看见了吗 |
[31:27] | – Brooks, you’re out. – But– | -布鲁克斯 你出局了 -但是 |
[31:29] | If you can’t handle one overnight shift, | 如果你连一次通宵夜班都搞不定 |
[31:32] | you can’t handle this surgery. | 那么你也无法胜任这次手术 |
[31:33] | Look alive, people. | 打起精神来 |
[31:35] | All right. Now the rest of you | 好的 现在你们这些人 |
[31:36] | will each get a chance to examine our patient | 在这次竞赛的技能实验室部分前 |
[31:38] | before we move on to the skills lab portion of the contest. | 你们每人有一次机会检查病人 |
[31:40] | Dr. Avery, will you bring in our patient? | 艾弗里医生 请把病人带进来 |
[31:44] | Now Dr. Torres and I | 我和托瑞斯医生 |
[31:45] | will be performing a nerve transplant | 将在谢博德医生的伤手上 |
[31:47] | on Dr. Shepherd’s injured hand. | 进行神经移植手术 |
[31:49] | We need an intern we can trust. | 我们需要一名值得信任的实习医生 |
[31:50] | And that’s saying a lot, | 话说多了 |
[31:51] | because we don’t trust any of you people yet. | 因为我们还不信任你们 |
[31:54] | Wilson, you’re up. | 威尔逊 你来 |
[32:02] | Oh. I’m not gonna bite you, Wilson. | 我不会咬你的 威尔逊 |
[32:04] | Right. | 是的 |
[32:05] | Mm. | 好了 |
[32:06] | And you’re done. | 你出局了 |
[32:09] | Edwards. | 爱德华兹 |
[32:19] | Did you do a proximal | 第一次治疗时 |
[32:19] | or a distal repair the first time? | 你们用了近端还是远端修复呢 |
[32:21] | Come on. You should know the answer to that | 拜托 你应该能 |
[32:22] | by looking at the scars. | 根据伤疤知道答案 |
[32:23] | You’re done. | 你出局了 |
[32:25] | You’re done. | 出局了 |
[32:27] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[32:31] | Hi. I’m Dr. Ross. | 你好 我是罗斯医生 |
[32:33] | Yeah, I know who you are, Shane. | 我知道你是谁 肖恩 |
[32:35] | I know. I was just… | 我知道 我就是 |
[32:41] | Do you have any pain with prehension or pronation? | 抓握或转动时会感到疼痛吗 |
[32:43] | Yeah. It’s getting worse, though. | 会 而且越来越严重 |
[32:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:22] | I know this must be scary for you. | 我知道这对你来说可能很可怕 |
[33:25] | It would be for me. That’s for sure. | 若是我也会害怕的 |
[33:28] | But Dr. Torres and Dr. Avery, | 但托瑞斯医生和艾弗里医生 |
[33:29] | they’re really talented. | 他们很厉害 |
[33:32] | They’re gonna take really good care of you. | 他们会治好你的 |
[33:34] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[33:36] | Okay, we’re done. | 好的 结束了 |
[33:38] | I’ve selected our winner. | 我已经选出了胜利者 |
[33:40] | Ross is the only one | 罗斯是唯一一个 |
[33:41] | who actually treated the patient like a patient. | 把这个病人真正当成一个病人的 |
[33:43] | Congratulations. You’re on the team. | 祝贺你 你是团队一员了 |
[33:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:45] | Thank me later. He gets grouchy. | 以后再谢我吧 他脾气可不好 |
[33:46] | It’s true. | 那是真的 |
[33:47] | All right. You can leave now. | 好了 你们可以离开了 |
[33:54] | Mrs. Crossley’s mine. | 克罗斯利太太是我的 |
[33:55] | I’m prepping her. | 我要给她做术前准备 |
[33:55] | Not if I get there first. | 要是我先到了就不是了 |
[34:00] | Hey, no running! | 别跑 |
[34:09] | Oh. Damn it. | 混蛋 |
[34:12] | I’m prepping her. Not you. | 我来给她做术前准备 不是你 |
[34:13] | Looks like I’m the one who’s got the portable monitor. | 貌似是我拿来了便携式监护仪 |
[34:15] | – I’m the one that’s got her leads. – I got the chart. | -是我拿的导联 -我拿的病历 |
[34:17] | Excuse me. Can I– | 抱歉 我能 |
[34:18] | You don’t get to steal this from me. | 你不能从我这偷走她 |
[34:20] | You stole the transplant from me. | 你偷走了我的移植 |
[34:21] | I’m sorry, but I– | 不好意思 但是我 |
[34:23] | Gimmie! | 给我 |
[34:25] | Can you guys just hold on one second? | 你们能停一下吗 |
[34:27] | Ooh. Too late. I’m done. | 太晚了 我已经干完了 |
[34:31] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[34:32] | – Pull it out. Pull it out. – What? | -拔出来 拔出来 -什么 |
[34:33] | You hooked her o-2 to the I.V. | 你把氧气管插到她输液管里了 |
[34:35] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[34:35] | If an air embolus gets into her heart, it’ll kill her. | 要是空气栓塞进入心脏 她会死的 |
[34:37] | What? Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my– | 什么 天呐天呐天呐 |
[34:40] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[34:41] | They’re trying to kill me! That’s what’s going on. | 他们想杀了我 就这么回事 |
[34:47] | Kimmy, hey. | 吉米 你好 |
[34:48] | If you want to get up to the NICU, | 你要是去新生儿重症监护室 |
[34:49] | the south elevator’s actually a little bit closer. | 南边的电梯更近一点 |
[34:51] | – I could take you there– -That’s okay. | -我可以带你过去 -没关系 |
[34:53] | Were you discharged already? | 你已经可以出院了吗 |
[34:54] | Where’s the damn elevator? | 破电梯怎么还不来 |
[34:56] | Uh, my shift’s not over for another couple of hours. | 我的班还有几个小时才结束 |
[34:58] | What time are you coming back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[34:59] | You don’t have to talk to her, Kimmy. | 你不必跟她讲话 吉米 |
[35:01] | I-I… | 我 |
[35:02] | I’m not coming back. | 我不回来了 |
[35:05] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[35:06] | Of course you are. | 你当然得回来 |
[35:11] | Whoa. Hey, hang on. You can’t just leave. | 等一下 你不能就这么走了 |
[35:13] | You have a baby. She has a baby upstairs. | 你有个宝宝 你宝宝还在楼上 |
[35:16] | He’s 1 day old. | 他才一天大 |
[35:17] | Yeah, and he’s all messed up. | 是啊 可他快不行了 |
[35:19] | So you’re just gonna– | 所以你要… |
[35:19] | You can’t– you can’t abandon him. | 你不能丢下他 |
[35:21] | No, you can’t. No. | 不 你不能 不行 |
[35:23] | No! Let me on. | 不 让我进去 |
[35:24] | – No. – You don’t want to mess with me. | -不行 你最好别惹我 |
[35:25] | You don’t want to mess with me. | 你最好别惹我 |
[35:27] | No, stop. You can’t walk out on that baby! | 不 停 你不能丢下宝宝走掉 |
[35:29] | – You can’t do that! – Get off me! | -你不能这么做 -放开我 |
[35:31] | – No! – Let her go! | -不 -放开她 |
[35:33] | – No! – Hey, let ’em go. | -不 -让他们走 |
[35:34] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了 |
[35:35] | Let ’em go. | 让他们走 |
[35:59] | Why aren’t you in the tunnels? | 你怎么不在地道里 |
[36:01] | Interns always hang out in the tunnels. | 实习医生都在地道里溜达 |
[36:03] | This place smells like fish. | 这地方有鱼腥味 |
[36:08] | Look, I don’t know what your deal is, | 听着 我不知道出了什么事 |
[36:09] | but you can’t go around assaulting patients. | 可你不能到处袭击病人 |
[36:11] | She was abandoning her baby. | 她要遗弃自己的宝宝 |
[36:13] | Then let the cops handle it. It’s not your job, princess. | 那就让警察来管 这不归你管 公主 |
[36:15] | Stop calling me princess! | 别再叫我公主殿下了 |
[36:22] | My mother left me at a fire station | 两周大的时候 |
[36:24] | when I was 2 weeks old. | 我妈把我丢在消防站 |
[36:27] | I got bumped around foster homes till I was 16, | 十六岁之前 我辗转于各个寄养家庭 |
[36:30] | when I took matters into my hands | 直到我成年以后 |
[36:31] | and started living out of a car. | 我开始住在一辆车里 |
[36:33] | I parked it behind the gym of my high school | 我把车停在高中体育馆后面 |
[36:35] | so I could sneak in and use the showers before class. | 就可能溜进去 趁上课前洗个澡 |
[36:38] | My home ec teacher– Ms. Schmidt– | 我的本国经济老师 施密特女士 |
[36:40] | She let me do my laundry there for free. | 她让我免费在她那洗衣服 |
[36:42] | And, yeah, I got into good schools | 是啊 我进了好学校 |
[36:43] | because I worked my ass off. | 因为我拼了命学 |
[36:46] | And when I walked across that stage at graduation, | 当我走过毕业典礼的奖台时 |
[36:48] | I didn’t have a cheering section | 没有什么富有的家人 |
[36:49] | filled with my richy-rich family. | 为我庆祝喝彩 |
[36:51] | I had one person– Ms. Schmidt. | 只有施密特女士一个人为我喝彩 |
[36:54] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[36:57] | She’s the one who gave me this watch | 是她送给我这块手表 |
[36:58] | when I got the job. | 作为开始工作的礼物 |
[37:00] | Her son works for the company. | 因为他儿子在那里工作 |
[37:12] | It is a nice watch. | 这块表很漂亮 |
[37:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:24] | This was not just my fault. | 这不只是我一个人的错 |
[37:25] | It sure as hell wasn’t mine. | 那也不能都怨我啊 |
[37:27] | You could have killed her. | 你们差点没害死她 |
[37:28] | I understand competition and drive, | 我理解这种竞争和主动性 |
[37:31] | but you two, you need to figure out how to work together, | 但你们俩得学会如何合作 |
[37:34] | and you better do it fast. | 最好想办法快点 |
[37:35] | You’re both off my service. | 你们都不用跟着我实习了 |
[37:36] | I’ll do you one better. | 我给你提个更好的处理方案 |
[37:37] | You’re both banned from the O.R. until further notice. | 你俩都禁止参加手术 等后续通知 |
[37:41] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[37:54] | Guess what. | 你猜怎么 |
[37:55] | Butt-scab lady was seen by oncology last night, | 昨晚做了褥疮女士的肿瘤学检查 |
[37:58] | the mass was malignant. | 肿块是恶性的 |
[37:59] | They said I might have got it all. | 他们说我很可能把肿瘤都取出来了 |
[38:00] | What are you doing here? | 你这是干嘛来了 |
[38:01] | I told you I’d come help | 我说过今天来帮你 |
[38:02] | with the rest of your lumps and bumps today. | 给剩下的病人取纱条 |
[38:04] | Who put you up to this? | 谁让你来的 |
[38:05] | Because nobody slums it down here unless they have to. | 除非迫不得已 没人愿意来这 |
[38:07] | I’m here because I want to be. | 我是自己愿意来的 |
[38:11] | All I ever wanted to be was a surgeon. | 我就是想成为一名外科医生 |
[38:15] | And now Torres just chose me to scrub in | 而托瑞斯刚刚选中我 |
[38:16] | on one of the coolest surgeries I’ll ever see, | 让我参加我见过最酷的手术 |
[38:18] | because of you. | 都是因为你 |
[38:21] | You gave me 27 solo procedures yesterday, | 你昨天让我独立处理了27个病例 |
[38:24] | at least one of them saved a woman’s life. | 至少其中之一挽救了一个女人的生命 |
[38:29] | I’m grateful for this job and I’m grateful to you. | 我感谢这份工作 也感谢你 |
[38:30] | I’m hardly slumming it. | 我并不是在委曲求全 |
[38:34] | So I’m gonna glove up, | 我将会整装上阵 |
[38:36] | and I’m gonna help you with your lumps… | 帮你处理纱条 |
[38:40] | and you’re gonna like it. | 你会喜欢有我在这帮忙的 |
[38:46] | Okay. Fine. | 那好吧 |
[38:48] | But you get the nasty smelling green one in Bed Two. | 但你去处理二号床恶心发臭变绿了的病例 |
[39:05] | I’m off Dr. Yang’s service now. | 我已经不跟着杨医生了 |
[39:07] | But I wanted to come by one last time to– | 但我想最后再过来一次 |
[39:10] | I’m sorry, but… | 抱歉 |
[39:11] | could you excuse me for just one minute? | 你能稍等我一下吗 |
[39:13] | Yes. | 好的 |
[39:25] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:27] | They say there’s still a chance he may reject the heart. | 医生说还是可能会有排异反应 |
[39:42] | He won’t reject it. | 他不会排斥这颗心脏的 |
[39:54] | – …this happened before. – It has nothing to do– | -这事以前也发生过 -和那没关系 |
[39:57] | Hey, you. | 嘿 你过来 |
[39:58] | Yeah, you. | 对 说的就是你 |
[40:00] | Dr. Shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[40:00] | Did you or did you not shut things down with my sisters? | 你有没有跟我妹妹收回捐神经的话 |
[40:03] | Don’t bring Brooks into this. | 别把布鲁克斯扯进来 |
[40:04] | You brought Brooks into this. | 是你把她牵扯进来的 |
[40:06] | They are your family and they want to help you. | 她们是你的家人并且想要帮助你 |
[40:09] | Right? | 是吧 |
[40:11] | Oh, oh. You’re asking me? Yes. | 你在问我吗 是的 |
[40:13] | Um, they seemed willing to help. | 她们听上去愿意帮你 |
[40:15] | Of course they want to help me. I practically raised them. | 她们当然愿意 我可是把她们拉扯大的 |
[40:17] | But if my sisters find out that I need help– | 但如果我妹妹们发现我需要帮助 |
[40:19] | Look, who did you call so I can call and shut this down? | 你给谁打的电话 我好打过去收回请求 |
[40:21] | Don’t tell him that. | 你可别告诉你 |
[40:22] | Don’t tell her not to tell me. | 你别让她不告诉我 |
[40:23] | All right, enough. | 好了 够了 |
[40:24] | You know that live nerves are better than dead ones, | 你知道活体神经比死的移植效果要好 |
[40:26] | even I know that, and I’m an intern. | 甚至连我个小实习生都知道 |
[40:28] | And you, you put me in a really awkward position today. | 还有你 你今天让我陷入了尴尬的境地 |
[40:30] | You just threw me to the wolves. | 就像是直接把我扔进了狼群 |
[40:32] | Not that I’m comparing your sisters to wolves. | 不是有意把你妹妹们比作狼 |
[40:34] | But oh, my god. They’re out for blood. | 但我的天哪 她们真不好对付 |
[40:35] | They are furious with you that you didn’t call them yourself. | 她们很生气你没有亲自打电话 |
[40:38] | And they told me some things. | 而且她们告诉了我一些事情 |
[40:41] | Okay? Unkind things. | 一些不太好的事情 |
[40:42] | And now I know stories about you. And you, too. | 现在我知道了你的故事 还有你 |
[40:44] | I know things about both of you that I don’t want to know. | 我知道了你们的事 本来我不想知道的 |
[40:47] | I don’t want to be in on your secrets or your fights. | 我不想处在你们的秘密和争吵之间 |
[40:49] | It makes me really, really, really uncomfortable. | 这让我非常非常的不舒服 |
[40:52] | Let me guess. Your parents had a messy divorce… | 让我猜猜 你经历过父母离婚的混乱 |
[40:54] | and always put you in the middle. Am I right? | 而且他们总是让你在中间为难 对吗 |
[40:56] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[40:57] | Lucky guess. Lizzie. | 刚好猜到了 我是莉斯 |
[40:59] | One of the wolves. | 群狼之一 |
[41:01] | Good to see you, Mer. | 很高兴见到你 小梅 |
[41:04] | I hope you got some baby pictures handy, | 希望你手头刚好有宝宝的照片 |
[41:05] | because I did not take the red-eye | 因为我坐红眼航班来 |
[41:06] | just so my brother could hack my nerves into hamburger meat. | 可不是为了给我哥捐神经的 |
[41:09] | There don’t have to be harps playing | 不一定非要有竖琴在弹奏 |
[41:11] | or birds singing or rose petals falling from the sky… | 小鸟在歌唱 或玫瑰花瓣从天而降 |
[41:16] | I have never been this tired, ever. | 我从没这么累过 从来没有 |
[41:20] | I have a jacket. | 我有件外套 |
[41:23] | It’s so far away. | 它离我好远啊 |
[41:25] | I just want to go home. | 我现在只想回家 |
[41:27] | Hunt really put you guys on probation? | 亨特真的让你们停职察看了 |
[41:42] | And there are definitely days when the romance is dead. | 但肯定在有些日子里 浪漫会枯萎 |
[41:48] | But… | 但是 |
[41:50] | if you look around… | 如果你看看周围 |
[41:51] | Coming through! | 过来了 让开点 |
[41:53] | things are pretty amazing. | 事情还是会令人惊叹 |
[41:58] | So stop for a second. | 稍稍停一下脚步 |
[42:00] | Enjoy the beauty. | 去欣赏美 |
[42:02] | Feel the magic. Drink it in. | 感受其魅力 吸收生活给予的一切 |
[42:05] | Watch your back! | 大家小心 |
[42:06] | ’cause it won’t last forever. | 因为什么都不是永恒的 |
[42:09] | The romance will fade. | 浪漫会枯萎 |
[42:12] | Things will happen. | 世事难料 |
[42:14] | People will change. | 人也会变 |
[42:15] | Out of the way! Out of the way! | 让开点 把路让开 |
[42:17] | Love will die. | 爱也会逝去 |
[42:19] | But… | 但 |
[42:21] | maybe not today. | 也许不会发生在今天 |
[42:24] | I can’t believe they used to be us. | 真不敢相信他们也曾和我们一样 |