时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Patients who undergo an amputation | 刚做完截肢的病人 |
[00:09] | often feel sensation where the missing limb was… | 通常对截掉的部位还有感觉 |
[00:14] | As if it’s still there. | 好像截肢还在原处 |
[00:18] | The syndrome is called “Phantom limb.” | 这种症状称为”幻肢症” |
[00:25] | Hey, what do we got? | 什么情况 |
[00:27] | Plane crash. Open fracture of the left femur. | 坠机事件 左侧股骨开放性骨折 |
[00:29] | Signs of massive infection. | 有重度感染的迹象 |
[00:34] | It’s as if the body can’t accept | 就好像是身体无法接受 |
[00:36] | that a terrible trauma has occurred. | 肢体受了创伤的事实 |
[00:48] | The mind is trying to make the body complete again. | 而大脑尝试让身体变回完整 |
[00:53] | Patients who experience phantom limb… | 患有幻肢症的病人 |
[00:55] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:57] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[00:59] | Is it hurting again? | 是不是又疼了 |
[01:00] | No, I’m fine. I’m fine. Go back to sleep. | 没 我没事 你继续睡 |
[01:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:04] | report many different sensations. | 感觉因人而异 各不相同 |
[01:09] | But by far, the most common… | 但到目前为止 最普遍的是 |
[01:18] | is pain. | 痛苦 |
[01:24] | Uh, an acoustic neuroma? | 你要做听神经瘤手术 |
[01:26] | – Oh, boy. – A long, difficult surgery | -又来了 -那手术耗时又麻烦 |
[01:28] | with a stupid-high post-excision mortality/morbidity? | 术后修复死亡率和发病率奇高 |
[01:31] | That’s what you want to start my hand with? | 你竟然一开始就想用我的手做那手术 |
[01:32] | It’s my hand. | 是我的手 |
[01:34] | And thanks for making it sound so fun. | 还有谢谢你 那手术没那么无趣了 |
[01:35] | You can’t try something with a little margin for error? | 你就不能先试试风险小的手术么 |
[01:37] | I was so supposed to operate on Jimmy months ago, | 我几个月前就该和吉米一起做这个手术 |
[01:39] | but then the plane crashed. It has to be today. | 但因为那场空难没做成 今天一定得做 |
[01:42] | Well, if you can do this, | 好吧 如果你能做这个手术 |
[01:43] | I guess my hand can do anything. | 那估计我的手做啥都没问题 |
[01:44] | Still my hand. | 再说一遍 我的手 |
[01:48] | Okay, folks. Let’s just start. | 同志们 现在开始开会吧 |
[01:52] | As many of you know, | 大家都听说了 |
[01:53] | Seattle Grace Mercy West has suffered | 圣西典医院正经历 |
[01:55] | a financial setback. | 财政危机 |
[01:57] | The administration is working hard | 管理部门在努力 |
[01:58] | to keep the impact of that setback as small as possible. | 尽全力将影响最小化 |
[02:01] | To that end, | 正因为此 |
[02:01] | we’re gonna have to initiate some cost-cutting measures. | 我们必须采取一些削减成本的举措 |
[02:04] | The board has hired a physician advisor to help. | 董事会请了一名医师顾问 |
[02:08] | What’s a physician advisor? | 什么是医师顾问 |
[02:09] | Well, she consults on maximizing efficiency, | 她知道如何最大程度提高效率 |
[02:12] | streamlining processes, | 精简工作流程 |
[02:13] | assessing where we can trim our budgets. | 估算何处能降低预算 |
[02:15] | Who to fire and when to fire them? | 简单来说就是何时裁人 |
[02:17] | She’s here to advise and to help. | 她是来提供建议和帮助 |
[02:20] | I was hoping to introduce her in person, | 我本来想带她本人来和大家见面 |
[02:22] | but she seems to be late. | 但她好像迟到了 |
[02:23] | Oh, on her first day? | 上班第一天就迟到 |
[02:25] | Not very efficient. | 太没效率了 |
[02:27] | You can expect to see her in the halls, | 大家可能会在大厅 |
[02:28] | in your labs, in the O.R. | 实验室 或是手术室里见到她 |
[02:30] | So we’re gonna have an accountant | 也就是说 这个会计 |
[02:31] | following us around the O.R.s? | 会跟着我们一起进手术室 |
[02:32] | She’s not an accountant. She is a trained surgeon. | 她不是会计 是一位训练有素的外科医生 |
[02:34] | Frankly, she is here to try to help us. | 坦白说 她是过来帮我们的 |
[02:38] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 希望大家好好合作 |
[02:42] | Hey. Can I get a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[02:43] | It’s urgent. | 有点急事 |
[02:44] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[02:46] | This was urgent? | 就这急事么 |
[02:48] | Yes. It’s the stupid pregnancy hormones. | 正是 怀孕的女人桑不起 这该死的荷尔蒙 |
[02:50] | It makes me want to have sex all the time, urgently. | 让我总是想着滚床单 还很猴急 |
[02:52] | Oh, I like the stupid hormones. | 哟 我爱死这荷尔蒙了 |
[02:55] | – Oh, no. – What? | -别啊 -怎么 |
[02:57] | – Oh, I have a consult. – What? | -我得去会诊 -搞毛线啊 |
[02:59] | I have a consult. | 得去会诊 |
[03:02] | Are you crying? | 怎么哭了 |
[03:04] | No. | 没哭 |
[03:06] | Yes. | 能不哭么 |
[03:07] | I cry every time I get mad. | 我恼火的时候就会哭 |
[03:09] | You’re not–you’re mad? | 不是吧 怎么恼火啦 |
[03:10] | Yes, I’m mad, because I can’t have sex | 我就是生气嘛 因为不能滚床单了 |
[03:12] | because I have this stupid consult. | 因为我得去会诊 |
[03:14] | – Dr. Shepherd? – Ross? | -谢博德医生 -罗斯么 |
[03:15] | Sorry to bother you, sir, | 不好意思打扰了 先生 |
[03:16] | but I was hoping to scrub in with you today, | 我今天想和您一起做手术 |
[03:18] | and I’m supposed to be on Dr. Grey’s service. | 但我今天得跟格蕾医生 |
[03:20] | So I was wondering | 所以 那个 |
[03:21] | – if maybe you could talk to your wife for me. – I’m gonna kill him. | -想请您和您妻子说说好话 -我去杀了他 |
[03:26] | No, Ross, he cannot talk to his wife for you, | 他不会给你说好话的 罗斯 |
[03:28] | because you are with me, and we have a consult | 因为你跟的是我 而我们得去会诊 |
[03:30] | with a pregnant lady with abdominal pain. | 一个腹痛的孕妇 |
[03:32] | So go do the workup, | 所以你现在就去检查 |
[03:33] | and I will see you there. | 我等会就到 |
[03:42] | I am liking the stupid hormones. | 我还真是爱死这荷尔蒙 |
[03:46] | Here you go, doctor. | 给您的 医生 |
[03:50] | Dr. Kepner, um, we’re swamped, | 凯普娜医生 今天事太多了 |
[03:52] | and I have a shortness-of-breath lady | 我等会还得去会诊 |
[03:53] | who needs a consult, | 一名呼吸急促的病人 |
[03:55] | and you probably have better things to do, | 你也许有更重要的事要做 |
[03:57] | but I need help, please. I’m drowning here. | 但请先帮帮我好么 我要忙晕了 |
[03:59] | What bed? | 哪一床 |
[04:00] | One, two, three– | 一床 二 三 |
[04:01] | What are you–stop it. | 你在干嘛 住口 |
[04:02] | Edwards, if you’re covering the pit, | 爱德华兹 如果你要跟急诊 |
[04:04] | it is your job to know every bed in the pit. | 你就得熟悉每一张病床 |
[04:07] | Okay. Put on your big-girl pants. | 好吧 给我打起精神 |
[04:08] | You’re about to learn how to run the pit. Let’s go. | 姐让你看看怎么做急诊的班 跟我走 |
[04:14] | I apologize for the wait, ma’am. | 很抱歉让您久等了 女士 |
[04:16] | You’re experiencing shortness of breath? | 您说您呼吸急促 |
[04:17] | Luckily, no. 45 minutes in an E.R. bed | 幸好我不是真急促 在急诊等了45分钟 |
[04:20] | before a doctor pulls out a stethoscope? | 医生才拿着听诊器缓缓而来 |
[04:22] | I’d likely be experiencing shortness of life. | 我估计也命在旦夕了 |
[04:25] | I don’t understand. | 您的意思是 |
[04:26] | Alana Cahill. I’m a physician advisor. | 阿兰娜·卡荷尔 我是医师顾问 |
[04:28] | Could you point me towards chief Hunt? | 能告诉我亨特主任在哪么 |
[04:30] | I’m afraid you’ve made me late for a meeting. | 耽搁太久 恐怕我已经赶不上开会了 |
[04:34] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[04:36] | It’s like a knife is stabbing me. | 就好像是一把刀子刺进我身体 |
[04:38] | You’re sure it isn’t early labor? | 真的不是要分娩了么 |
[04:39] | Because if it is, I’m gonna need to call my sister | 如果是的话 我得打电话给我姐 |
[04:40] | and have her bring me my makeup bag. | 要她带我的化妆包来 |
[04:42] | I’m determined to look cuter than the baby in the pictures. | 到时候照相我就能比宝宝可爱了嘛 |
[04:44] | Heidi. | 海蒂 |
[04:45] | Sorry, honey. I babble when I’m nervous. | 抱歉 亲爱的 一紧张我就乱说话 |
[04:47] | Brie hates it. She’s the quiet one. | 布里不喜欢我这样 她一直是文静的那个 |
[04:50] | Usually. | 通常很文静 |
[04:51] | Okay, well, it’s definitely not labor, | 这显然不是要分娩 |
[04:52] | because I’m not seeing any contractions. | 因为没有任何宫缩现象 |
[04:54] | And the baby’s heart rate is good. | 而且宝宝的心率正常 |
[04:55] | Did you hear that, honey? The baby’s fine. | 听到了么 宝贝 孩子没事 |
[04:57] | Then what is going on? | 那到底是怎么回事 |
[04:58] | There’s a few possibilities. | 有几种可能 |
[05:00] | The labs should help clarify. | 得做几个试验才能弄清 |
[05:01] | Ross, did you get that chem-18 I ordered? | 罗斯 我预定的血检18项出来了么 |
[05:03] | Um, I thought I checked off that box, | 我想我是选得那项 |
[05:05] | but apparently I checked chem-7. | 但现在看来我选成了血检7项 |
[05:07] | My mistake, which I’ll quickly fix. | 我的错 马上解决 |
[05:08] | In the meantime, I’ll leave you the lab work I didn’t forget. | 与此同时 给你我没忘记的那份化验单 |
[05:12] | I guess he babbles when he’s nervous, too. | 看来他紧张的时候也说胡话 |
[05:14] | – Ah! – Okay, okay. | -哎呦 -没事 没事的 |
[05:17] | Everyone at Namboze was so worried when we heard | 听说这个项目可能要迁到加大洛杉矶分校 |
[05:19] | the program might move to U.C.L.A., | 纳博兹那边的人都很担心 |
[05:21] | myself included. | 也包括我在内 |
[05:23] | You make the kids feel so at home here. | 你们让孩子们感受到家的温暖 |
[05:25] | Well, we were never gonna let that happen. | 我们不会让那种事发生的 |
[05:27] | No, I was away, but now I’m back. | 是的 之前我不在 现在我回来了 |
[05:28] | And as long as Dr. Karev and I are here, | 只要克莱夫医生和我还在这 |
[05:30] | then the program stays here. | 这个项目就绝不会迁走 |
[05:31] | Okay, um, Nyah’s pericarditis is quite severe. | 奈亚的心包炎比较严重 |
[05:35] | The pericardial sac around her heart is inflamed | 心脏周围的心包囊肿已经发炎 |
[05:37] | and starting to adhere to the heart itself. | 并开始引起心脏发炎 |
[05:39] | So I’ll perform what’s called pericardial stripping. | 所以我将进行心包剥离术 |
[05:41] | So I’ll remove the sac, | 我将移除囊肿 |
[05:42] | and her heart will start beating on its own again. | 这样她的心脏就可以正常搏动了 |
[05:45] | What shall I tell her? | 我该怎么跟她说呢 |
[05:46] | Oh, tell her we’re gonna fix her heart, | 就告诉她我们会治好她心脏的毛病 |
[05:47] | and she’ll breathe much better. | 然后她就能顺畅地呼吸了 |
[05:54] | Nice program. | 真是个好项目啊 |
[05:55] | Shame to see it go. | 真遗憾它就这么黄了 |
[05:56] | Thanks. Wait. What? | 谢谢 等会儿 什么 |
[05:58] | We’re getting a visit from the efficiency fairy. | 绩效小魔女来视察工作 |
[06:00] | You think she’s not gonna make this disappear? | 你觉得她不会勒令这项目停止么 |
[06:02] | Look, shut up. We just got it back. | 闭上你的乌鸦嘴 好不容易要回这项目的 |
[06:03] | She’s trimming fat. | 她现在要给医院减”脂”啊 |
[06:04] | You’re flying kids across the world | 你现在让全世界的孩子 |
[06:06] | for a pro bono surgery. | 做无偿手术 |
[06:07] | That’s pretty fatty. | 这可是够肥的 |
[06:08] | Yeah, they’re orphans. | 可是他们是孤儿啊 |
[06:11] | Well, now you’re just making my point. | 你这是在证明我的观点吧 |
[06:15] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[06:17] | Mac 3 and cricoid pressure. | 环状脆骨压迫 |
[06:18] | Is she okay? E.T. Tube. | -她怎么了 -气管内管插管 |
[06:19] | Yeah, start her on 10 mics of dopamine, | 先给她十个单位的多巴胺 |
[06:21] | and where are the damn labs? | 该死的化验单在哪呢 |
[06:22] | Here. She’s in liver failure. | 这里 她肝衰竭了 |
[06:24] | Talk to me, Bailey. What’s going on? | 贝利 告诉我怎么回事 |
[06:26] | Yeah, uh, Ross is right. | 罗斯说的对 |
[06:27] | Brie’s liver won’t last another week. | 布里的肝撑不过一星期了 |
[06:29] | I just went to the gift shop. | 我就去了下礼品商店 |
[06:31] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[06:51] | Is this because of the baby? | 是因为孩子吗 |
[06:53] | No, no, no. It appears to be unrelated to the pregnancy. | 不不 和怀孕没有关系 |
[06:56] | Brie’s liver stopped filtering out toxins, | 布里的肝脏不能排出毒素了 |
[06:59] | so her body’s shutting down. | 所以她的身体无法正常运转了 |
[07:00] | Without a transplant, her liver may not last 72 hours. | 不移植的话 她的肝脏撑不过72小时 |
[07:02] | Don’t people wait years for a liver? | 但不是得等好几年才能移植吗 |
[07:04] | Not always. In emergency cases like this, | 不一定 在这种紧急情况下 |
[07:06] | patients get moved to the top of the list. | 病人会被排在移植名单的首位 |
[07:08] | So we’ve notified U.N.O.S., | 我们已经通知了美国器官共享网络 |
[07:09] | and as soon as they have a liver… | 一旦有候选肝脏… |
[07:11] | What–what–what about the baby? | 那 那孩子呢 |
[07:12] | The baby is perfectly fine for now. | 孩子现在情况非常稳定 |
[07:15] | So now we just wait, okay? | 所以我们现在耐心等待 好吗 |
[07:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:20] | Do not… | 什么都 |
[07:22] | Say anything. | 不要说 |
[07:23] | I am so… so sorry. | 我真的 真的很抱歉 |
[07:26] | Is this you not saying anything? | 我不是让你别废话吗 |
[07:30] | Go away. | 快走开 |
[07:31] | And do not come back | 拿不到肝 |
[07:32] | without a liver. | 就别回来 |
[07:34] | Um, can I get you a tissue? | 你要纸巾吗 |
[07:35] | Go! | 滚 |
[07:38] | Hey, there’s my guy. | 嗨 哥们 |
[07:39] | Jimmy. Hey, Carla. How are you? | 吉米 卡拉 你好吗 |
[07:42] | Please say you’re not still married. | 别告诉我你还是已婚 |
[07:43] | Ah, afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[07:44] | Ignore my sister. No boundaries. Ah. | 别理我姐姐 她完全没节操 |
[07:46] | You think she cares? Unless she’s the wife. | 人家才不关心呢 除非她是他老婆 |
[07:48] | You the wife? | 你是他老婆吗 |
[07:49] | – Oh, no. You’re in the clear. – Headaches still bad? | -我不是 别紧张 -还是头疼的厉害 |
[07:51] | He can barely get off the couch, he’s so dizzy. | 他简直离不开沙发 因为头晕 |
[07:53] | Meanwhile, I have to wait on him like he’s the boy prince. | 我就得像对王子那样服侍左右 |
[07:55] | Warms your heart, doesn’t she? | 真是感人至深啊 |
[07:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:57] | Wilson, what are some of the other symptoms of an acoustic neuroma? | 威尔逊 听觉神经瘤还有什么症状 |
[07:59] | Hearing loss, increased intracranial pressure, | 听力下降 颅内压升高 |
[08:01] | tingling in the face– | 脸部麻刺感 |
[08:02] | And being a giant pain in my ass. | 以及成了我的大累赘 |
[08:04] | I tried to find another surgeon while your hand healed. | 在你手还没好的时候 我试着找别的医生 |
[08:06] | Turns out, no one will go anywhere near this thing. | 结果所有人都束手无策 |
[08:08] | Well, we’re gonna run some scans and some labs | 好吧 我们会做些扫描和化验 |
[08:10] | and see if the tumor has progressed. | 看看肿瘤是不是长大了 |
[08:12] | You mean, it could be worse? | 你是说 情况可能更糟 |
[08:13] | Well, we’ll have a clearer idea once we see the scans. | 这要等拿到扫描结果才知道 |
[08:16] | See if you can switch with Ross. | 你看看能不能和罗斯换一下 |
[08:19] | Oh. Did I– | 是因为我… |
[08:20] | No, it’s nothing you did wrong. | 不是 你没做错什么 |
[08:21] | It’s that Ross knows what I want before I even ask for it. | 因为罗斯知道我的习惯 |
[08:23] | I won’t have time to teach you on this one. | 我没时间在这个手术上教你 |
[08:26] | Shepherd, this is Alana Cahill. | 谢博德 这是阿兰娜·卡荷尔 |
[08:28] | She is our physician advisor. | 她是我们的医师顾问 |
[08:30] | Derek Shepherd. | 德里克·谢博德 |
[08:31] | Neuro. I saw you’re doing an acoustic neuroma. | 神经科的 我看到你要做个听觉神经瘤 |
[08:33] | – Very exciting. – First thing tomorrow. | -振奋人心啊 -明天早上就做 |
[08:35] | Patient’s here today. | 病人今天就在这了 |
[08:36] | Are pre-op overnight stays typical in all departments? | 每个科室都还是前一晚做术前准备吗 |
[08:39] | That is a question for Chief Hunt. | 这你得问亨特主任 |
[08:40] | If you’ll excuse me, I have to prep. | 没别的事要我先去准备了 |
[08:43] | Hmm. Well, I’ll see you in the O.R. tomorrow. | 那明天手术室见 |
[08:46] | Typically, you need to be invited. | 正常说来 你需要征得我同意 |
[08:48] | If things were running typically, | 如果现在是正常情况的话 |
[08:49] | I wouldn’t be here, now would I? | 我就不会在这了 不是吗 |
[08:56] | Okay. | 这边 |
[08:58] | Brian Turner, age 55. | 布莱恩·特纳 55岁 |
[08:59] | Minor head injury. Vital signs stable. | 头部轻伤 生命体征稳定 |
[09:01] | Fell off the damn ladder cleaning the damn gutter. | 清理该死的排水沟时 从鬼梯子上掉下来了 |
[09:03] | I was gonna say all that. Fewer damns. | 我正要说这句 无粗口版的 |
[09:05] | You’ll need to know if he lost consciousness in the field. | 你需要知道他有没有在现场失去过意识 |
[09:07] | Sir, did you lose consciousness in the field? | 先生 你有没有在现场失去过意识 |
[09:08] | I didn’t fall in a damn field. I fell in my damn yard. | 我不是摔在TMD草场了 我是摔在后院了 |
[09:11] | Ask the paramedic, not the patient. | 问护理人员 别问病人 |
[09:12] | Oh, he was conscious the whole damn time. | 他一直都他妈的很清醒 |
[09:14] | Um, could we just start over? | 能从头说吗 |
[09:15] | Uh, no time. Get him triaged. Go. | 没时间了 直接去鉴别伤情 |
[09:18] | 45 minutes in an E.R. Bed before I saw a doctor. | 在急诊室床上呆了45分钟都没有医生管 |
[09:21] | Well, that’s not good. | 这确实不大对 |
[09:22] | No, it’s not. | 很不对 |
[09:24] | Alana Cahill? | 阿兰娜·卡荷尔 |
[09:25] | Uh, Dr. Webber. | 韦伯医生 |
[09:29] | Wow. Uh, Alana was a student of mine, | 阿兰娜以前是我的学生 |
[09:32] | Uh, how many years ago now? | 这都多少年了 |
[09:33] | Oh, do we really have to say? | 一定要算吗 |
[09:34] | She was a great student | 她不仅是个优秀的学生 |
[09:36] | and a gifted surgeon. | 更是位才华横溢的医生 |
[09:37] | So what brings you back? | 你怎么回来了啊 |
[09:39] | You looking at joining the staff? | 你想来这工作吗 |
[09:40] | Uh, she is the physician advisor that I told you about. | 她就是我说的那个医师顾问 |
[09:45] | Um, well, we should get a cup of coffee, catch up. | 这样啊 有时间咱俩喝杯咖啡叙叙旧 |
[09:48] | I’d love to, but I’m pretty booked. | 我也想 但我行程很满了 |
[09:51] | In fact, we should get going. | 其实现在我们就得走了 |
[09:52] | O-of course. It was, uh, great to see you. | 好的 很高兴见到你 |
[09:57] | Your hero sent me to trade services with you. | 你偶像让我跟你换 你去跟他 |
[09:59] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[10:00] | Can’t. | 我不能走 |
[10:01] | I’m waiting for U.N.O.S. to call with a liver. | 我要等全美器官资源共享网络的消息 |
[10:02] | So go wait in the O.R. | 那就去手术室等 |
[10:04] | while you play teacher’s pet with Shepherd. | 你还能好好巴结下谢博德 |
[10:05] | I’m not moving from this spot. | 我就坐在这不动 |
[10:07] | Great cell reception. See? Five bars. | 这里信号好 五格满信号 |
[10:09] | You know it’s not like ordering a pizza, right? | 你知道这种事跟叫披萨外卖不同吧 |
[10:10] | It could take days. | 要等上几天的 |
[10:11] | My patient doesn’t have days. | 我的病人可等不了几天 |
[10:13] | Okay, fine. I’ll wait. | 好 我来等 |
[10:14] | And when U.N.O.S. Calls, I’ll run to Medusa. I promise. | 我保证一有消息就马上告诉美杜莎 |
[10:17] | Give me my phone. | 把电话给回我 |
[10:18] | If I miss the call, Grey is gonna kill me. | 如果我没接到电话 格蕾会杀了我 |
[10:20] | If I go back to Shepherd and I’m not you, | 如果你不去谢博德那 |
[10:21] | he’s gonna kill me. | 他就会干掉我 |
[10:22] | Give me my phone. | 把电话给回我 |
[10:25] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[10:25] | Give me my phone. | 把电话给回我 |
[10:28] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:29] | The pericardium is free. | 心包膜处理完毕 |
[10:32] | You should see an increase in, uh, cardiac function. | 心脏功能应该有所提高 |
[10:34] | It’s weird. Heart’s floppy. | 真奇怪 心脏很脆弱 |
[10:35] | Still not the way a kid’s heart should look. | 看起来不像是个孩子的心脏 |
[10:37] | Mm. Could be endocarditis. | 可能是心内膜炎 |
[10:39] | I’ll do a biopsy. | 得做个活体检查 |
[10:40] | Uh, biopsy needle, please. | 请给我活体检查针 |
[10:42] | Unless it’s… | 除非这是… |
[10:44] | Oh, my god. It couldn’t, could it? | 天啊 没可能啊 是吧 |
[10:45] | Could this be Endomyocardial Fibrosis? | 这会不会是心内膜心肌纤维化 |
[10:48] | I-I’ve only read about it. It’s rare, subtropical. | 我只在书上看到过 很罕见的亚热带疾病 |
[10:51] | – Could this be that? – Maybe. | -这个可能是么 -有可能啊 |
[10:52] | Remember we had that kid with pentalogy of Cantrell? | 记得那个患五联症的小孩吗 |
[10:54] | This program… | 我们这个项目… |
[10:56] | is a medical freak show goldmine. | 可是个疑难杂症的大宝库啊 |
[10:59] | They can’t cut it. | 千万不能让他们砍掉 |
[11:00] | Nobody’s cutting it. Robbins, tell her to stop saying that. | 不会被砍的 罗宾斯 让她闭嘴 |
[11:03] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说什么啊 |
[11:04] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[11:05] | Okay, um, take that to path. Stat, please. | 斯达 把那个带出去 |
[11:07] | Oh, you know what? I’ll take it. | 那个还是我来吧 |
[11:08] | – Alex, you take my place. – The nurse can take it. | -阿历克斯 你来顶替我 -护士能做啊 |
[11:10] | No, I’d rather take it myself. | 不用 还是我亲自去吧 |
[11:38] | Are there pastries | 每间休息室里 |
[11:39] | and bagels in every one of your lounges? | 都有糕点和面包吗 |
[11:42] | No. Well, maybe. I don’t know. | 应该不是吧 我不清楚 |
[11:44] | Is that the kind of thing you’re gonna be looking at? | 你就注意这种事么 |
[11:46] | I will be looking at everything, doctor. | 我会注意一切事情的 医生 |
[11:49] | Huh. Um, Dr. Robbins. | 罗宾斯医生 |
[11:51] | This is Alana Cahill. | 这是阿兰娜·卡荷尔 |
[11:54] | Oh. Uh, are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[11:56] | Mm-hmm. I’m fine. I’m sorry. | 没事 不好意思啊 |
[11:57] | I… | 我… |
[11:58] | Could you just give us a minute? | 能请你先出去一下么 |
[12:01] | Of course. | 可以 |
[12:09] | That was the efficiency lady, right? | 她就是那个效率女吧 |
[12:11] | Yeah, so I probably look as crazy as a bag of cats. | 我看起来就像只疯猫 |
[12:13] | So it was nice working with you. | 真高兴跟你一起工作 |
[12:20] | Is it phantom limb pain? | 这是幻肢痛吗 |
[12:22] | Callie said it only happens at night. | 凯丽说只在晚上会疼 |
[12:24] | Until now. | 现在不同了 |
[12:26] | I’m going crazy. I– | 我快疯了 我 |
[12:27] | You’re not. You’re not crazy. | 你没有 你没疯 |
[12:30] | Phantom limb is a very real thing. | 这种病是真正存在的 |
[12:33] | I just left a surgery because there was pain | 我刚刚离开了手术台就因为 |
[12:35] | in a part of me that no longer exists. | 感到不存在的那条腿疼 |
[12:37] | So I– what are you doing? | 所以我 你在干什么 |
[12:39] | We’re helping you visualize a leg that doesn’t hurt. | 我来帮你感觉一条不疼的腿 |
[12:43] | Here we go. Now… | 现在开始 |
[12:45] | just look at that. | 看着镜子 |
[12:46] | I… are you kidding me? | 我…开什么玩笑 |
[12:48] | We are rerouting your brain, | 现在重新改造你的大脑思维 |
[12:50] | reminding it of what happened. | 让它知道发生了的事情 |
[12:51] | There are many treatments for phantom limb. | 治疗这种症状有很多方法 |
[12:53] | There’s heat, there’s massage, | 有热疗 按摩 |
[12:55] | there’s virtual reality therapy. | 还有虚拟现实治疗 |
[12:57] | I knew a guy in the army who had to stab his prosthetic | 我记得之前有个士兵用螺丝刀 |
[13:00] | – With a screwdriver as hard… – Oh, great. | -戳自己的假肢… -太好了 |
[13:01] | as he could. | 狠狠地戳 |
[13:02] | Well, that’s not crazy. | 这太正常啦 |
[13:03] | Well, for him, it was the only thing that worked. | 对于他来讲 只有这样做才有效 |
[13:06] | Now… | 现在 |
[13:09] | is your pain any better? | 有没有感觉好一点 |
[13:14] | Y-ye–it is, a-a-a little. | 有的 一点点 |
[13:17] | You see? You just need to figure out what works for you. | 是吧 你只是要找到对你有效的方法 |
[13:20] | Callie knows all this. What does she say? | 凯丽懂这些 她怎么说 |
[13:23] | I ha–I haven’t told her. | 我还没告诉她 |
[13:24] | She’s an orthopedic surgeon. | 她是个骨科医生 |
[13:26] | And I have been her patient for so long. | 而我已经受够做她的病人了 |
[13:30] | And I just am starting to feel like a wife again, | 我终于慢慢恢复到她妻子的身份 |
[13:32] | and she needs me to. I cannot have this. | 她需要的是妻子的我 我不能再做病人 |
[13:35] | I am finally getting my life back together, | 我也慢慢回到以前的生活 |
[13:37] | and–and I will not be screwed over | 不能让一个不存在的事物 |
[13:38] | by something that’s not even there! | 搅乱我的日子 |
[13:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:46] | We’re gonna work together. | 我来帮你 |
[13:47] | We’re gonna work together, and I’m gonna help you, | 我们一起努力 我来帮你 |
[13:49] | and we are gonna figure this out. | 我们一定能找到解决办法的 |
[13:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:58] | African babies are a godsend. | 非洲孩子们真是老天送我的大礼啊 |
[14:00] | You don’t have to tell me. | 我比你还清楚 |
[14:01] | Oh, not Zola. Not the cute ones. | 我不是说佐拉 不是说可爱的那些 |
[14:04] | The sick ones. | 疾病缠身的那些 |
[14:05] | They’re exotically diseased, | 他们身患各种怪病 |
[14:06] | beautiful little train wrecks. | 可爱的小病娃们啊 |
[14:08] | I just found a case of E.M.F., | 我遇到个心内膜心肌纤维化的病人 |
[14:09] | and I get to do an endocardial stripping | 而我终于能在病人左心室 |
[14:11] | of the left vericle. | 做心内膜剥离手术 |
[14:12] | Do you know how many other people have done that? | 你知道有几个人做过这种手术吗 |
[14:13] | – No. – Me neither. It’s unheard of. | -不知道 -我也是 前所未闻啊 |
[14:16] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[14:16] | I have to see a man about a liver. | 去忙肝脏移植的事 |
[14:18] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝利医生 |
[14:22] | Can I please get another intern? | 能给我换个实习生吗 |
[14:25] | What’s wrong with Ross? | 罗斯有什么问题吗 |
[14:28] | A lot. | 问题多着呢 |
[14:28] | The kid made a tiny mistake. | 不就犯了个小错误嘛 |
[14:30] | Because he’s an idiot. | 因为他是个笨蛋 |
[14:31] | If I have to work with him one more second, | 要是我和他再多工作一秒钟 |
[14:33] | I’m probably gonna kill him. | 我说不定会杀了他 |
[14:34] | Uh, you think I didn’t want to kill you? | 你觉得我当初不想杀了你吗 |
[14:36] | You cut l-vad wires, | 你剪断了左心室辅助装置 |
[14:37] | and yet there you stand. | 你现在不好好活着么 |
[14:38] | So… be merciful and suck it up. | 要宽容 给我忍着 |
[14:43] | Cousin Dora sent him a stupid giant cookie, | 朵拉表姐送给他一个超大的饼干 |
[14:46] | but he can’t eat before surgery. | 但他没法在做手术前吃 |
[14:47] | So now I’m starving and I gotta look | 所以现在我只能一边饿着 |
[14:49] | at this giant freakin’ cookie that I can’t have! | 一边看着这个我不能吃的巨大饼干 |
[14:51] | I keep just telling her to eat the damn thing. | 我一直跟她说 让她吃了 |
[14:53] | Oh, so you can make fat jokes? | 这样你就能嘲笑我变胖了吧 |
[14:54] | – Then throw it away. – Jimmy– | -那就把它扔了 -吉米 |
[14:56] | Oh, no. What’s that look? What’s wrong? | 不妙 你那是什么表情 怎么了 |
[14:59] | The tumor’s progressed. | 肿瘤变大了 |
[15:03] | But you could still operate, right? | 但是还能手术 对吧 |
[15:05] | Yes, we can, | 可以 |
[15:05] | but all those risks we talked about before– | 但我们之前谈到的风险 |
[15:07] | Like me going deaf… | 比如我可能会耳聋 |
[15:08] | or half my face being melted like it was blowtorched, | 或者我的半张脸融化掉 像是被焊灯烤了 |
[15:10] | or me not surviving at all? | 或者我根本没法活下来 |
[15:12] | Yeah, the chances of those things happening are much higher. | 对 发生这些情况的几率更高了 |
[15:15] | So… you should take some time | 所以你们再考虑考虑 |
[15:17] | and think about if you still want to do the surgery. | 是不是还要做这个手术 |
[15:21] | I’ve taken time. | 我已经考虑够久了 |
[15:23] | I waited for months for you to get better. | 我花了几个月时间等你好转 |
[15:26] | Doc, I can’t just sit here | 我不能就坐在这 |
[15:27] | and wait for this thing to kill me. | 等着这东西把我杀了 |
[15:29] | I… | 我 |
[15:33] | I’m dying, she makes it about her. | 快死的明明是我 她表现得是她似的 |
[15:41] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[15:42] | I’m sorry. I can’t let him see me cry. | 对不起 我不能让他看见我哭 |
[15:44] | I’ll never hear the end of it. | 否则我耳根就别想清静了 |
[15:45] | No, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:46] | It’s a horrible thing to say, I know, | 我知道这说起来有点难听 |
[15:47] | but when I heard you were in a plane crash, | 但当我听说你遭受了空难后 |
[15:49] | part of me was relieved. | 我反而感到了放松 |
[15:50] | It’s an awful thing that happened to you, | 这对你来说 是个很可怕的事情 |
[15:52] | and I’m so sorry. | 我也替你感到难过 |
[15:53] | But it gave me more time with my brother. | 但是这给了我和我哥哥更多相处的时间 |
[15:56] | These past months have been the best we’ve had. | 过去的这几个月是我们俩相处过的最好时光 |
[16:01] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[16:03] | We both are. | 我们都准备好了 |
[16:11] | Here’s the recheck on the calcium level you asked for. | 这是你要求重新检查的钙含量结果 |
[16:14] | Ross is gone, sir. I’m sorry. | 罗斯走了 很抱歉 |
[16:16] | He and Dr. Grey went to go get a liver. | 他和格蕾医生去取肝脏了 |
[16:19] | I don’t want anybody in the gallery. | 我不想让任何人出现在看台上 |
[16:21] | I don’t need an audience. | 我不想要任何观众 |
[16:23] | You up for this? | 你准备好了么 |
[16:41] | I want you to know, the thing with the labs, | 我想告诉你 检测报告的事 |
[16:44] | It won’t ever happen again. | 不会有下次了 |
[16:45] | Okay. Just let it go, okay? | 够了 不要再提了好吗 |
[16:50] | Congrats on the baby. | 祝贺你怀孕啊 |
[16:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:53] | You must be, what, three months in? | 现在得有三个月了吧 |
[16:58] | Baby’s the size of a lemon. | 孩子和一个柠檬差不多大了 |
[17:00] | So… second trimester, huh? | 那现在就是孕中期 |
[17:05] | The fetus is growing feet… | 胎儿正在变大 |
[17:07] | discharging urine into the amniotic fluid. | 同时将尿液排至羊水中 |
[17:10] | And you must be feeling better, | 你也应该感觉好多了吧 |
[17:12] | less nausea. | 不再恶心了 |
[17:15] | But the second trimester’s also known to bring with it | 但是孕中期也有可能会出现 |
[17:18] | Swollen gums, heartburn, gas– | 牙龈肿胀 胃灼烧 排气 |
[17:22] | Do you want me to start crying?! | 你是想让我大哭吗 |
[17:29] | And on three. One, two, three. | 听我口令 一 二 三 |
[17:33] | Last B.P. Was 110 over 70, | 最后一次血压110/70 |
[17:34] | but there was significant dashboard damage. | 但是汽车仪表盘有很大损坏 |
[17:35] | Stop. Dr. Edwards, what injuries are | 打住 爱德华兹医生 对于这位病人 |
[17:37] | we most concerned with in this patient? | 我们最关心的应该是什么 |
[17:38] | We always start with the ABCs. | 首先要注意气道 呼吸和循环系统 |
[17:40] | If you’d been listening to the paramedic, | 要是你仔细听医护人员的话 |
[17:40] | You’d have your answer. Can you start over? | 你就知道答案了 你能再说一遍吗 |
[17:42] | There was significant damage to the dashboard– | 汽车仪表盘有很大损坏 |
[17:44] | What’s the basic law of motion, Edwards? | 基本运动定律是什么 爱德华兹 |
[17:46] | The basic– | 基本 |
[17:46] | Energy cannot be created or destroyed, | 能量既不能被创造又不能被毁灭 |
[17:48] | But can change in form or be absorbed. | 但是可以改变形式或者被吸收 |
[17:50] | Uh, which means the impact to the dashboard | 也就是说 汽车仪表盘所遭受的冲击力 |
[17:51] | was absorbed by the patient. | 被病人所吸收 |
[17:52] | So the injuries we’re most concerned with are? | 所以我们应该怀疑的受伤部位是 |
[17:54] | Are knee injury, possible pelvis, c-spine. | 是膝伤 或者骨盆 脊柱 |
[17:56] | Correct. | 正确 |
[17:57] | Matthew here stabilized the pelvis in the field. | 马修已经固定了骨盆 |
[17:59] | Uh, it really wasn’t that big of a– | 其实这也算不了什么 |
[18:00] | So now you can start your exam. | 那你现在可以开始检查了 |
[18:06] | So I’ll just… see myself out then. | 我还是 自己出去吧 |
[18:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:20] | Okay, Ross. There’s the knot. | 罗斯 那里就是节瘤 |
[18:22] | It’s a nice one. | 真不错 |
[18:24] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[18:25] | Yes, thank you. Scissors. | 抱歉 谢谢 剪刀 |
[18:27] | Careful now. | 要小心 |
[18:29] | We’re just gonna cut the suture | 我们只用剪断离节瘤 |
[18:30] | as close to the knot as possible | 最近的缝合处 |
[18:32] | without– | 在不影响 |
[18:33] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[18:34] | Are you serious?! | 你有没有搞错啊 |
[18:36] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 完了 完了 |
[18:41] | You cut the hepatic artery in the hilum. | 你剪断了节瘤门处的肝动脉 |
[18:43] | You cut the hilum before I had a chance to say, | 在我还没说”别剪断节瘤门”的时候 |
[18:46] | “Don’t cut the hilum!” | 你就直接剪断了 |
[18:47] | You see what he did? | 看到了吧 |
[18:49] | Don’t ever do that. | 千万别犯这种错误 |
[18:52] | Clamp. | 夹钳 |
[18:57] | – I don’t know. – Um, Dr. Robbins. | -我不知道 -罗宾斯医生 |
[19:00] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[19:01] | Everything, uh, work out all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[19:02] | Yeah, I’m sorry that you had to see that. | 很好 抱歉刚才让你看到那一幕 |
[19:04] | It was a-a personal– | 只是个人 |
[19:05] | You were having a moment. Yeah. | 你只是需要独处空间 |
[19:07] | We all have ’em. | 我们都需要 |
[19:08] | Just sucks when they happen at work, right? | 只是发生在工作的时候很不爽 对吗 |
[19:10] | I was, uh, just telling Dr. Cahill | 我正要告诉卡荷尔医生 |
[19:11] | how well Nyah’s surgery went. | 奈亚的手术进行得很成功 |
[19:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:14] | And that you let me finish the surgery on my own. | 而且是你允许我独自完成手术的 |
[19:17] | – Yeah. – Thanks again. | -对 -多谢了 |
[19:18] | That’s impressive for a fellow. | 对于一个住院医师来说很不错了 |
[19:20] | Oh, well, he’s– he’s more than qualified. | 对 他非常有能力 |
[19:22] | Well, I will be observing Nyah’s second surgery tomorrow. | 我明天会观摩奈亚的第二次手术 |
[19:25] | So will that be you or Dr. Karev? | 是你来做还是克莱夫医生 |
[19:27] | Oh, no, me, of course. | 不 当然是我 |
[19:29] | Yeah. Uh, with our cardio fellow Dr. Yang. | 对 还有我们的心脏科医生 杨医生 |
[19:31] | All right. I will see you there. | 好的 明天手术室见 |
[19:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:35] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[19:36] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[19:39] | I’m sorry about this morning. | 早上的事 我很抱歉 |
[19:40] | Are we all set for tomorrow? | 明天的手术都准备好了吗 |
[19:41] | Uh… 8:30, O.R. 2. | 早上八点半 手术二室 |
[19:43] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:44] | Uh, look, if you want to sit it out, | 如果你想休息 |
[19:45] | Yang and I can handle it. | 我和杨可以搞定的 |
[19:48] | Maybe, you know, you should just take it easy. | 也许你应该好好休息一下 |
[19:51] | It’s just that Yang keeps squawking about | 杨总是喋喋不休地说 |
[19:53] | how they’re gonna cut the program, | 他们会叫停这个项目 |
[19:55] | and I just don’t want anything to– | 我不希望任何事情… |
[19:56] | Yeah. Um, are you finished? | 知道 你说完了吗 |
[19:58] | I just want everything to go well. | 我只希望一切都好 |
[20:00] | Then I’ll see you tomorrow morning. | 那么明早见 |
[20:09] | 10-blade, please. | 10号手术刀 谢谢 |
[20:21] | Did… | 你们… |
[20:24] | Did you see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[20:38] | God! Ah! | 天啊 |
[21:28] | Morning. | 早安 |
[21:31] | Oh. You all right in there? | 你在里面还好吧 |
[21:34] | Um, yeah. | 我没事 |
[21:35] | No, I’m fine. I’m fine. I was just– | 我没事 很好 只是 |
[21:37] | I’m about to take a shower. | 我准备洗澡 |
[21:38] | Oh, want some company? | 想要鸳鸯浴吗 |
[21:40] | Um, yeah, of course I do. | 当然想 |
[21:42] | It’s just, I’m, um, I’m running late. | 只是我 我快迟到了 |
[21:44] | So how about tonight? | 等到今晚怎么样 |
[21:46] | Yeah. How about a movie night? | 好啊 那我们今晚看电影吧 |
[21:48] | Yeah. You read my mind. | 好 正如我所想 |
[21:49] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[21:59] | Unfortunately there was a surgical complication | 非常不幸的 捐赠者肝脏出现 |
[22:02] | with the donor liver, and it is no longer viable. | 手术并发症 所以这个肝脏不能再用了 |
[22:04] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[22:05] | Okay. So what happens now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[22:07] | Well, Brie is back on the transplant list. | 布里重新列入移植候选名单 |
[22:10] | We’ll continue supportive care | 我们继续对她进行维持治疗 |
[22:11] | so her body’s ready | 如果有新的可移植肝脏出现 |
[22:13] | if another liver becomes available, | 或是我们得接生孩子 |
[22:15] | or if we have to deliver the baby. | 她就可以进行手术 |
[22:18] | A C-section? | 剖腹产吗 |
[22:19] | Can–can she handle that? | 她的身体能承受吗 |
[22:20] | Any surgery is risky, | 任何手术都有一定的风险 |
[22:21] | and her condition is causing her blood to stop clotting. | 她现在的状况导致自身无法凝血 |
[22:25] | So we need to continue with the blood transfusions | 我们得不停地给她输血 |
[22:27] | and buy her some time until a liver becomes available. | 在有可移植肝脏之前为她争取时间 |
[22:30] | If a new liver becomes available. | 如果新的可移植肝脏还来得及 |
[22:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:34] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[22:36] | The last thing I said to her is, “You’re gonna be fine.” | 我对她说的最后一句话是 你会好起来的 |
[22:39] | You have to fix her, please. | 求你们一定要治好她 |
[22:42] | Yeah. Here. | 你看 |
[22:44] | You can see that she’s still on the respirator. | 她还在用着呼吸机 |
[22:47] | Her vitals actually… | 她的生命其实… |
[22:52] | I hope you won’t mention | 我希望您别向 |
[22:54] | my colossal incompetence to your husband. | 您丈夫提起我的巨大失误 |
[22:57] | He… still thinks I’m the golden boy. | 他仍觉得我很优秀 |
[22:59] | No, stop that. You don’t get to do that. | 停 别说了 你没资格 |
[23:02] | You don’t get to feel sorry for yourself | 你没资格觉得失败 |
[23:03] | or make little self-deprecating remarks. | 或是小小的自我贬低 |
[23:06] | You destroyed a perfectly good liver today. | 你今天毁了一个完美的肝脏 |
[23:09] | When I look at you, that is all I see. | 我看到你 就只会不断地想 |
[23:11] | A perfectly… | 一个完美的 |
[23:13] | – good liver. – Hold on a sec. | -合适的肝脏 -稍等片刻 |
[23:15] | – I’m not done. Put your phone away. – I’m–I’m sorry. | -我没说完 手机放一边去 -抱歉 |
[23:17] | Don’t be sorry. Be better. | 别道歉 让你自己变得更好 |
[23:19] | I think it’s U.N.O.S. | 是全美器官资源共享网络打来的 |
[23:25] | Hello. | 您好 |
[23:31] | Hmm. Can I help you find something? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[23:32] | No. I’m just observing surgeries today, | 不用 我只是在观察今天的手术安排 |
[23:35] | and I’m trying to maximize my time. | 依此合理安排我的时间 |
[23:38] | Shepherd’s acoustic neuroma is at 8:00, | 谢博德的听神经瘤移除术是八点 |
[23:40] | and that’s gonna be a long one. | 这手术非常耗时 |
[23:42] | Just trying to be everywhere at once. | 时间紧迫 哪都想去看看 |
[23:44] | Actually, Shepherd’s surgery got pushed till later. | 实际上 谢博德的手术往后推迟了 |
[23:49] | Oh, I totally misread that. | 我看错了 |
[23:52] | That is going to work so much better for me. | 这样对我的时间安排更好 |
[23:55] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[23:56] | Well, maybe that, uh, gives us time for coffee. | 这样的话 也许我们就有时间喝杯咖啡了 |
[23:59] | I’m afraid not. | 不行 |
[24:01] | Just time for me to see more surgeries. | 我得花时间去看更多的手术 |
[24:03] | Well, I always did expect to see you in the O.R. | 总能在手术室里碰到你 |
[24:08] | One way or another, right? | 总有机会 是么 |
[24:12] | Right. | 是的 |
[24:16] | Okay, now breathe. | 现在 深呼吸 |
[24:21] | Try to calm the waves. | 让浪花平静下来 |
[24:24] | Try to slow them down. | 让浪花慢下来 |
[24:25] | What– what’s the point here? | 这 这有什么意义 |
[24:28] | Well, the idea is, | 原理是 |
[24:29] | if you can teach your mind to calm the waves, | 如果你能通过思想让浪花慢下来 |
[24:32] | you can teach it to… calm the pain. | 你就能通过思想控制心理疼痛 |
[24:34] | But I… | 可我… |
[24:36] | I-I can’t do it. I can’t do it. | 我 我做不到 我做不到 |
[24:37] | It’s–this is dumb. | 这么做很蠢 |
[24:39] | This is not dumb. It is biofeedback. | 这不蠢 这是生理反馈 |
[24:41] | Look, I can’t–I can’t stop the stupid make-believe waves. | 我没法让这无聊的假想浪花停下来 |
[24:44] | So… what else you got? | 还有别的办法吗 |
[24:47] | Well, I have a minimally invasive spinal surgery | 我能做微创脊髓神经麻醉 |
[24:49] | that can deaden your nerves. | 能麻痹你的神经 |
[24:50] | No, no, I have to operate today. | 不行 我今天还有手术 |
[24:52] | Then I got make-believe waves, | 那就只有假想的浪花 |
[24:53] | or I got a make-believe waterfall, | 或者假想的瀑布 |
[24:55] | or a make-believe campfire. | 或者假想的篝火 |
[24:57] | Or I could just find a screwdriver | 或者我可以找把螺丝刀 |
[24:58] | and stab it in your foot. | 扎你的脚 |
[25:00] | Just stab me in the head. | 扎我脑袋算了 |
[25:08] | C.T. results on pelvic fracture. | CT检查显示盆骨骨折 |
[25:12] | Thoracentesis if positive effusion. | 如果有积液 就做胸腔穿刺术 |
[25:14] | Um, musculoaponeurotic grafts? | 肌腱膜移植术 |
[25:17] | – What are you doing? – What am I– what are you doing? | -你在干嘛 -我在 你在干嘛 |
[25:19] | I thought you were trying to talk dirty. | 还以为你在说情话 |
[25:20] | I didn’t want you to feel like the only giant nerd. | 不想让你一个人当超级书呆子 |
[25:22] | I was talking out loud? | 我大声说出来了吗 |
[25:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:25] | Though I was weirdly kind of into it. | 可我还真挺喜欢的 |
[25:31] | Um, I have 60 million things to do today, | 今天我有一大堆事要做 |
[25:33] | and I’m sure I’m gonna forget something. | 而我绝对会忘掉一些事 |
[25:35] | Kepner’s running me ragged. | 凯普娜总欺负我 |
[25:37] | And that’s not working for me anymore. | 这话对我起反作用 |
[25:41] | You know, if you’re too busy for this, | 如果你很忙 |
[25:43] | we can, um… | 我们可以… |
[25:44] | I am not too busy for this. | 再忙也得滚床单嘛 |
[25:51] | I am too busy for this. | 其实忙到无法滚了 |
[25:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:54] | Thank you for understanding. | 理解万岁 |
[26:01] | Her last A.S.T. was 23-42. | 她最近的谷草转氨酶是23-42 |
[26:04] | I.N.R. was 6. | I.N.R是6 |
[26:05] | Is it viable? | 可行吗 |
[26:06] | I think it’s a match. | 我觉得是有合适的配对了 |
[26:07] | She’d be crying if it wasn’t. | 如果不是的话 她会哭的 |
[26:09] | She cries when she’s angry, which is whenever she sees me. | 她生气的时候就会哭 也就是见到我的时候 |
[26:12] | Look. | 看吧 |
[26:13] | She’s looking at me and not crying. | 她正看着我 她没哭 |
[26:15] | It’s gotta be a match. | 一定是配型成功了 |
[26:16] | Thank you so much. Thank you. | 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[26:18] | We have a match. | 我们配型成功了 |
[26:19] | You’re gonna fly to Portland, Oregon. | 你要飞去波特兰了 在俄勒冈 |
[26:21] | I will fly to Portland, Oregon, | 我要飞去俄勒冈的波特兰了 |
[26:23] | to retrieve a liver for a woman | 去为一个女人找回肝脏 |
[26:24] | who I’ve already destroyed one liver? | 在我已经把她的一个肝脏毁了的情况下 |
[26:26] | Is that the wisest use of our resources? | 这是最明智的资源分配法么 |
[26:28] | I can’t. I can’t get on a plane. You know that. | 我不能 我不能上飞机 你知道的 |
[26:30] | I know you haven’t been on a plane. | 我知道你还没上过飞机 |
[26:32] | Maybe it’s time you try again. | 也许是时候再试一次了 |
[26:33] | Their procurement team is going to do all of the work. | 他们的采集小组会做好一切工作 |
[26:36] | You know good and well. | 你明明很了解 |
[26:37] | We prefer to do the recovery ourselves. | 我们喜欢自己做复苏 |
[26:39] | All he has to do is carry a cooler. | 他只需要带上冷藏箱就好 |
[26:41] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[26:42] | If he’s been to a picnic, he can handle this. | 如果他野餐过 他就能应付这件事 |
[26:44] | Shane, have you ever been to a picnic? | 肖恩 你野餐过吗 |
[26:46] | I’ve been to a picnic. | 我野餐过 |
[26:47] | Oh, look at that. He’s been to a picnic. | 看呐 他野餐过的 |
[26:48] | These women deserve more experience | 这些女人需要更有经验的人 |
[26:50] | than a fool who’s eaten a potato salad in a park. | 而不是一个在公园吃土豆沙拉的蠢货 |
[26:53] | She’s right. Maybe I’m not the best person– | 她是对的 也许我不是最好的 |
[26:54] | You’re an intern. | 我是个实习生 |
[26:55] | Of course you’re gonna make mistakes. | 你当然会犯错误 |
[26:56] | Bad things happen, but you have to move past it. | 总会有不顺 但你得继续向前走 |
[26:59] | Leave it behind you, the sooner the better, | 把坏事遗忘 越快越好 |
[27:01] | or it will stop you from moving forward. | 否则它会妨碍你进步 |
[27:03] | So just get over yourself. | 所以赶紧振作起来 |
[27:04] | Move past it, and get your butt on that plane. | 继续向前 滚上飞机去 |
[27:09] | So… now I’m confused. | 现在我有点糊涂了 |
[27:11] | Who’s going Portland? | 谁去波特兰呢 |
[27:15] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[27:18] | You and I are going to Portland. | 我们俩要去波特兰了 |
[27:22] | Mm. Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:24] | So, Wilson, what do you see? | 威尔逊 你看到了什么 |
[27:27] | Cerebellum and occipital brain tissue. | 小脑和枕叶脑组织 |
[27:30] | Mm-hmm. Healthy, perfect tissue– | 健康良好的组织 |
[27:32] | Tissue that needs to be wet. | 组织需要保持湿润 |
[27:33] | So every ten minutes when you hear that timer ding, | 所以每隔十分钟计时器就会响 |
[27:35] | you need to drench the tissue. | 那时你要淋湿组织 |
[27:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:38] | Okay, good. Now when I get close to the tumor, | 很好 现在我要接近肿瘤了 |
[27:40] | what I’m gonna do is, I’m gonna ask you to– | 我要做的是 我要让你 |
[27:42] | Drench the tissue. Got it. | 淋湿组织 明白了 |
[27:43] | No. I’m going to stimulate the facial nerve with a probe. | 不对 我要用针刺激面部神经 |
[27:47] | And then I’m gonna ask you | 然后我要让你 |
[27:48] | to tell me when Jimmy’s face twitches. | 告诉我吉米的脸什么时候抽搐了 |
[27:51] | As long as we see a twitch, | 只要我们还能看到抽搐 |
[27:53] | his facial function is still intact. | 他的面部功能就是完好的 |
[27:56] | Okay. Drench the tissue. | 好的 淋湿组织 |
[28:06] | Well, let’s go. What are we waiting for? | 我们走吧 等什么呢 |
[28:09] | I got word to hold a minute. | 我收到指令要等一下 |
[28:15] | Okay, you’re right. I can do this. | 好吧 你是对的 我可以的 |
[28:18] | Get off. | 下去 |
[28:34] | All right. Well, call me when you get eyes on the liver. | 好吧 看到肝脏的时候给我打电话 |
[28:36] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:22] | It looks good so far, Bailey. | 看起来好远啊 贝利 |
[29:24] | Now remember, once we get it out, | 记住 一旦拿到它 |
[29:25] | we’re only 50 minutes out. | 我们只有50分钟让它在体外 |
[29:27] | So you can start prepping her. | 所以你可以开始给她做术前准备了 |
[29:31] | – Dr. Ross. – I-I, no. | -罗斯医生 -我我 不 |
[29:32] | I can’t make the cut this time. | 这次我不能再切了 |
[29:35] | Let’s stop while we’re ahead. | 顺利的时候就停下来吧 |
[29:36] | No, I don’t want you to make the cut. | 不 我没想让你切 |
[29:37] | I want you to get the basin, | 我要你拿着盆 |
[29:39] | so I can put the liver in the basin. | 我可以把肝脏放在盆里 |
[29:40] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[29:41] | Yes. That I can do. | 是的 我能做到 |
[29:52] | Uh, Dr. Grey… | 格蕾医生 |
[29:55] | Is… that a mass? | 这是个肿块吗 |
[29:59] | – No. – It isn’t? | -不是吧 -不是么 |
[30:01] | No, I mean, it is. | 不 我是说 这是肿块 |
[30:02] | I– we have to have that biopsied. | 我们得拿去做活检 |
[30:09] | And how much does the Africa program cost? | 非洲项目花了多少钱 |
[30:12] | Less than you’d think. | 比你想象的少 |
[30:13] | Admin costs comes out of an endowment, | 行政经费来源于捐赠 |
[30:15] | and all the surgical time is donated. | 所有的手术时间都是捐赠的 |
[30:17] | But endowments don’t tend to grow | 但是捐赠不会 |
[30:19] | with the popularity of these programs, | 随着项目受欢迎而增长 |
[30:21] | where, very soon, you have every sick kid in Africa | 而很快 非洲的所有病童 |
[30:25] | banging down your door. | 都会来敲你们的门 |
[30:29] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[30:29] | You need me to step in? | 需要我来吗 |
[30:33] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[30:37] | Robbins? | 罗宾斯 |
[30:39] | Try to picture the waves. | 尝试想象波浪 |
[30:40] | I’m trying. | 我正在努力 |
[30:42] | Okay, really, what is– what is happening? | 好吧 发生了什么事 |
[30:44] | Just calm the waves. | 让波浪平静下来 |
[30:47] | These are tsunami-force waves, Owen. | 这些是海啸波浪啊 欧文 |
[30:48] | What is wrong with this woman? | 这女人怎么回事 |
[30:50] | I mean, is she having a panic attack? | 她惊恐发作了吗 |
[30:52] | Should she even be in the O.R.? | 她应该出现在手术室里吗 |
[30:53] | Don’t you have another operation | 你不是还有另外一个手术 |
[30:54] | you need to go see? | 要去看么 |
[30:55] | I mean, Shepherd’s doing– | 谢博德正在做 |
[30:56] | Yeah, an acoustic neuroma, but that’s later. | 是啊 一个听神经瘤 但那是一会儿的事 |
[30:58] | No, it’s now. He started hours ago. | 不 就现在 他几个小时前就开始了 |
[31:00] | Look, you should go. I’ll take over. | 听着 你该走了 我来接手 |
[31:02] | All right. No one is moving. | 好的 谁都别走 |
[31:03] | I’m stripping the endocardium from the papillary muscle. | 我要从乳头肌上把心内膜剥下来 |
[31:05] | I screw this up, I’ll have to replace the mitral valve, | 我把这事搞砸了 我得替换二尖瓣 |
[31:07] | So don’t move. | 那就别动 |
[31:09] | I can switch out– | 我可以关上 |
[31:10] | Just shut up. I’m at the beach. | 闭嘴就行 我正在海滩上 |
[31:19] | Something’s wrong. | 哪里不对劲 |
[31:21] | They should be back by now. Something’s wrong, isn’t it? | 他们现在应该回来了 哪里不对劲 是不是 |
[31:23] | Uh, um… | 呃 |
[31:25] | There was a mass on the liver. | 肝脏上有个肿块 |
[31:28] | We’re waiting for pathology to– | 我们正在等待病理报告 |
[31:29] | Oh, god. A mass means cancer. | 天呐 肿块意味着癌症 |
[31:31] | It’s cancer. You got two donor livers in two days. | 是癌症 两天已经得到了两个捐献肝脏 |
[31:33] | There’s no chance we’re getting another one. | 我们不可能再得到另外一个了 |
[31:34] | If this one has cancer, then– | 如果这个是癌症 那 |
[31:35] | Okay, okay, Heidi, just– it’s not bad news yet. | 好了好了 海蒂 还没有坏消息 |
[31:38] | Okay? So just come on. | 所以拜托 |
[31:40] | Take deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[31:43] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:45] | Grey. | 格蕾 |
[31:47] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 很好 |
[31:49] | I’ll see you in 50 minutes. | 50分钟后见 |
[31:52] | Liver’s fine. | 肝脏没问题 |
[31:52] | Oh, thank god. | 感谢老天 |
[31:53] | Okay. Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:55] | All right. | 没事了 |
[31:56] | Okay, now we have to remove the tumor | 现在我们要把肿瘤从 |
[31:59] | from the nerve sheath. | 神经鞘中分离出来 |
[32:00] | Stimulator. | 刺激器 |
[32:01] | Uh, I don’t see any nerve fibers. | 我看不到任何神经纤维 |
[32:02] | It encased the entire nerve? | 它包住了整个神经纤维吗 |
[32:04] | Yeah, I’m afraid so. Okay, facial function. | 恐怕是的 面部功能 |
[32:09] | Still twitching. | 还在抽搐 |
[32:11] | Syringe. | 注射器 |
[32:13] | I was worried I missed the whole thing. | 我还担心我会错过整个手术 |
[32:14] | Where are we at? | 我们到哪了 |
[32:15] | Where we’re at is, I’m trying to focus. | 我们到 让我集中注意力的部分了 |
[32:16] | I mean, how long has the patient been open? | 我是说这个病人开始手术多久了 |
[32:19] | Counting the minutes I’m wasting | 记下我回答你问题 |
[32:20] | answering your questions? | 浪费的时间 |
[32:21] | I’d have fewer questions, but your intern told me | 我本来问题很少的 但你的实习生 |
[32:23] | that the surgery had been moved to 3:00. | 告诉我手术被推迟到了三点钟 |
[32:25] | Clearly, it wasn’t. | 很明显 手术没有推迟 |
[32:26] | So forgive me if I’m trying to play catch up. | 所以请原谅我需要赶上进度 |
[32:28] | Intern mistake. I apologize. | 是我不对 我道歉 |
[32:29] | Dr. Wilson was under orders not to allow any visitors– | 威尔逊医生被要求不允许任何来访者进入 |
[32:32] | I’m not a visitor, Dr. Shepherd. | 我不是来访者 谢博德医生 |
[32:34] | Anyone who is not surgically necessary | 任何非手术必须人员 |
[32:36] | is not welcome in my O.R. | 在我的手术室都不被欢迎 |
[32:44] | All right, cottonoid, | 棉垫 |
[32:45] | Boki, please. | 博琪 谢谢 |
[32:53] | I have to switch, Alex. | 阿历克斯 找人替我 |
[32:55] | No one is switching. | 没人替你 |
[32:56] | You’re holding the mitral valve, so don’t move. | 你正拿着二尖瓣呢 别动 |
[32:58] | What’s wrong? Are you sick? | 怎么了 你不舒服吗 |
[32:59] | Alex, take that scalpel… | 阿历克斯 用那个手术刀 |
[33:01] | What? What are you doing? | 什么 你要干嘛 |
[33:02] | And stab me in the foot. | 捅我的脚 |
[33:03] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[33:04] | – My prosthetic. Stab me. – What is wrong with you? | -我的假肢 捅我 -你怎么不对劲了 |
[33:06] | Dr. Karev, | 克莱夫医生 |
[33:07] | I am the chief of surgery. | 我是外科主任 |
[33:09] | This is an order. | 这是命令 |
[33:10] | Stab Dr. Robbins in the foot right now. | 现在用手术刀捅罗宾斯医生的脚 |
[33:13] | What? | 干嘛呀 |
[33:15] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[33:16] | Of course. | 好的 |
[33:19] | Arizona? Alex! | 亚利桑那 阿历克斯 |
[33:42] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[33:43] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[33:49] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[33:50] | What happened? Did I– | 发生什么了 我 |
[33:51] | You didn’t do anything. It’s a bleeder. Cautery. | 你什么也没做 这是个出血点 烙铁 |
[33:57] | Cottonoid. | 棉垫 |
[33:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:00] | Got it. How’s the facial function? | 搞定 面部功能怎么样了 |
[34:07] | I’m sorry. I don’t see a twitch. | 对不起 我看不到有抽搐 |
[34:13] | Come on, Jimmy. Twitch. | 加油 吉米 抽一下 |
[34:19] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[34:22] | What does that mean? | 那意味着什么 |
[34:22] | It means we may have cost Jimmy | 意味着我们可能让吉米失去了 |
[34:25] | the ability to move half his face. | 半张脸的运动功能 |
[34:30] | We won’t know until he wakes up. | 他醒来前我们都不会知道结果 |
[34:41] | Oh, perfect timing, Grey. | 时间正好 格蕾 |
[34:53] | Oh, no. Did I step on your foot? | 我踩到你的脚了吗 |
[34:55] | No. I’m not mad this time. | 这次我不生气 |
[34:57] | Oh. So you cry when you’re happy, too? | 所以你高兴的时候也哭吗 |
[35:02] | Apparently. | 显然 |
[35:04] | Eyes on the liver. Learn something. | 注意看着肝脏 学点东西 |
[35:15] | Edwards, status report. | 爱德华兹 情况报告 |
[35:18] | Your M.V.C. is in bed 1 | 车祸病人在1号床 |
[35:19] | waiting on an angio. | 等待做血管造影术 |
[35:20] | I paged an ortho consult for bed 2, | 我为2号床传呼了一个骨科会诊 |
[35:22] | And drunk guy in bed 3. | 醉汉在3号床 |
[35:24] | -4号床呢 -新来的 髌骨脱位 – 髌骨脱位And what’s in bed 4? – New patient. Patellar dislocation. | |
[35:26] | And bed 13? | 13号床 |
[35:27] | There is no bed 13. | 没有13号床 |
[35:30] | Good job, Edwards. You passed. | 干得好 爱德华兹 你通过了 |
[35:32] | And your waiting room is clear. Nicely done. | 而且你的候诊室清空了 真不错 |
[35:35] | Ah, sorry to interrupt. | 不好意思打扰了 |
[35:36] | Do you need something? | 需要什么吗 |
[35:38] | Kinda. | 有点 |
[35:39] | I’ve been watching you for two days. | 我观察你有两天了 |
[35:41] | You don’t seem to slow down. | 你从不停下脚步 |
[35:43] | I thought you might need a break. | 我想你可能需要休息一下 |
[35:43] | Maybe grab a cup of coffee? | 喝杯咖啡吗 |
[35:47] | Probably shouldn’t have started | 可能我不该以 |
[35:48] | with the whole “Watching you” thing, huh? | “观察你”来开头的 |
[35:51] | Now you think I’m some sort of creeper. I’m not. | 现在你觉得我是怪胎 我不是的 |
[35:54] | Unless you’re inclined to have coffee with creepers, | 除非你喜欢和怪胎喝咖啡 |
[35:56] | in which case, I totally creep, | 那样我绝对就是怪胎 |
[35:57] | like, all the time. | 一直都是 |
[36:02] | Her heart is, uh, pumping like a champ. | 她的心脏跳动得像运动员的一样 |
[36:04] | Thank you, both of you. | 谢谢你们两个 |
[36:07] | What else do you have over there? | 你那还有什么 |
[36:10] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[36:11] | Uh… sick… | 病情 |
[36:13] | Orphan… children? | 婴儿 小孩 |
[36:15] | Kids with heart problems? | 有心脏病的小孩 |
[36:17] | She means, she’s glad the program | 她是说她很高兴这个项目 |
[36:19] | is up and running again. | 重新上马运转正常了 |
[36:21] | Both of us are. | 我们都是 |
[36:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:27] | Look at me. I’m a mess. | 看看我 真是一团糟 |
[36:29] | I ate a stupid big cookie. | 我吃了一个又大又蠢的饼干 |
[36:31] | That’s what you get when you keep me | 你让我担心你22个小时 |
[36:32] | worried sick for 22 hours. | 就会发生这些事 |
[36:35] | Hey, Jimmy, can you wince like that again? | 你还能像那样皱眉吗 吉米 |
[36:38] | Answer the man. | 回答问题 |
[36:42] | Facial expression looks symmetrical. | 面部表情看起来是对称的 |
[36:44] | Did he… can you hear me? | 他能 能听见我说话吗 |
[36:48] | Who could ignore that voice? | 谁能忽视那样的声音啊 |
[37:00] | All right, welcome. Welcome, everyone. | 欢迎 欢迎各位 |
[37:02] | Thank you so much for coming. | 感谢你们的到来 |
[37:05] | It has been a privilege to watch you work, | 能观摩你们工作是一种特权 |
[37:07] | and I am so impressed with what I’ve seen. | 我对我所见到的表示惊叹 |
[37:09] | Dr. Karev’s pediatric African exchange program– | 克莱夫医生的非洲儿科病患交流计划 |
[37:12] | You cannot cut that program. | 你不能停止那个项目 |
[37:16] | I’m sorry, but these children, | 我很抱歉 但是那些孩子 |
[37:17] | these… little orphans– | 那些婴儿们 |
[37:20] | We are the only hope they have. | 我们是他们唯一的希望 |
[37:23] | Many of them have rare disorders | 他们中许多都有罕见的疾病 |
[37:25] | that most western doctors | 那些疾病 |
[37:26] | rarely have the opportunity to treat. | 医生都鲜有机会去治疗 |
[37:28] | And if you stop the program, | 如果你停止这个项目 |
[37:29] | I will never get that chance again. | 我就再也没有这么好的机会了 |
[37:37] | They. | 是他们 |
[37:39] | They will never get that chance, | 他们会失去治疗的机会 |
[37:43] | the precious children. | 那些宝贝孩子们 |
[37:45] | I have no intention of cutting it. | 我没打算砍掉这个项目 |
[37:48] | Super. | 太好了 |
[37:48] | It’s a no-brainer from a P.R. standpoint. | 从公关立场来说砍掉项目是不明智的 |
[37:51] | That kind of positive visibility is gold. | 它所带来的可见积极影响非常有价值 |
[37:56] | However, there will have to be some cuts. | 然而我们还是要做一些削减 |
[38:00] | And I’m going to suggest one | 接下来我要提出一个 |
[38:01] | that is going to seem surprising at first, | 乍一听会让人震惊的建议 |
[38:04] | but that addresses fiduciary concerns | 但能帮医院走出财务困境 |
[38:06] | with nominal impact on the core facility | 同时对医院核心能力 人力以及物质资源 |
[38:08] | and the human and physical resources. | 只会产生有限的影响 |
[38:10] | Oh, I’m sorry. What? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[38:11] | Uh, yeah. I’m out. | 好吧 我也没听懂 |
[38:15] | I am proposing that we close your E.R. | 我建议关掉你们的急诊室 |
[38:18] | What? | 什么 |
[38:20] | We’re a Level 1 trauma center. | 我们是一流的外伤科中心 |
[38:23] | We’re a hospital. | 我们可是一家医院 |
[38:24] | In the last three days, | 在过去的三天里 |
[38:25] | your E.R. went from being in shambles to peak efficiency. | 你们的急诊室的效率由低到高 |
[38:28] | Well, then why would you propose cutting it? | 那你为什么还要建议关掉它 |
[38:29] | This allowed me to see that in either case, | 这让我有机会观察到 不管是高是低 |
[38:33] | it’s not bringing in the money. | 都没有给医院带来经济效益 |
[38:34] | It’s bringing in the patients. | 急诊室给我们带来了病人 |
[38:36] | Over half of whom are non-emergent, under-insured, | 一大半的病例是非紧急的 医保不足的 |
[38:40] | and belong in a primary care physician’s office. | 或应该是去看初级保健医生的 |
[38:43] | You have surgical interns in there doing chest exams. | 你们让外科实习生在那做胸部检查 |
[38:46] | It’s hemorrhaging resources. | 这是在浪费资源 |
[38:49] | Look, I know these cuts are going to be painful, | 我知道这种削减很难让人接受 |
[38:52] | but understand that I am trying to keep your hospital doors open. | 但请理解我是在想办法避免这家医院关门 |
[38:55] | This is ridiculous. You can’t close the E.R. | 这太荒谬了 你不能关掉急诊室 |
[38:59] | You went to Med school. You have to ask yourself– | 你也读过医学院 你得问问你自己 |
[39:01] | Do you have a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[39:03] | Because the way I see it, | 因为在我看来 |
[39:05] | this woman is trying to keep the hospital from closing, | 这位女士是在帮我们想办法避免医院倒闭 |
[39:09] | in–in which case there’d be no patients, | 那意味着没有病人 |
[39:12] | we’d have no jobs, | 我们会丢掉工作 |
[39:13] | and some of us don’t have a few million to fall back on. | 而且我们有些人并没有巨额赔偿可以依赖 |
[39:16] | So unless you have a better idea, | 除非你有比她更好的主意 |
[39:19] | why don’t you just sit there | 还是老老实实坐着 |
[39:20] | and listen to what she has to say? | 听她把话说完好吗 |
[39:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:28] | So… the other proposals | 以下是其它建议 |
[39:30] | include a review of I.C.U., | 重新评估重症监护室 |
[39:33] | step-down closures with a reorganization of post-op care… | 通过重新安排术前护理来逐步取消… |
[39:45] | Alana. | 阿兰娜 |
[39:46] | Uh, you’ve been here three days. | 你在这里待了三天 |
[39:49] | I’ve been here for years. | 我已经在这里待了好多年了 |
[39:51] | Maybe you judged us a little harshly, | 也许你对我们的评判有点严厉了 |
[39:53] | maybe we can work together– | 也许我们可以一起合作… |
[39:54] | Being a harsh judge | 做一名严厉的评判人 |
[39:55] | is a necessary part of my job, sir. | 是我工作中必需的一部分 先生 |
[39:58] | I can see you’re disappointed in me, | 我能看出来你对我失望了 |
[40:00] | but it was your job to judge me when you were my teacher. | 你教我的时候 评价我是你的职责 |
[40:03] | You’re not anymore. | 你已经不再是我的老师了 |
[40:04] | No, that’s not the case. I’m– | 不 不是这样的 我… |
[40:04] | You said something to us during my intern year | 我实习那年 你对我们说过的话 |
[40:07] | that I have never forgotten. | 我从来都没有忘记 |
[40:09] | You said, “Medicine is constantly changing. | 你说 “医学是在不断变化的 |
[40:13] | You need to be part of that change or get out.” | 你若不能适应 就只能被淘汰” |
[40:17] | I’ll be making some changes. | 我将要带来一些改变 |
[40:19] | You should be proud of me. | 你应该为我感到骄傲 |
[40:23] | By the way, you logged fewer O.R. hours | 顺便说一下 记录显示上个月 |
[40:26] | than any other general surgeon on staff last month. | 你的手术时间是在职普外医生中最少的 |
[40:33] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:36] | The body can be stubborn when it comes to accepting change. | 身体可能会很顽固 不愿去接受改变 |
[40:39] | Ugh. This… | 这个… |
[40:42] | This is so stupid. | 这也太傻了 |
[40:44] | We’re a Level 1 trauma center. | 我们是一流的外伤科中心 |
[40:45] | This woman’s an idiot. | 那女的就是个白痴 |
[40:47] | Well, and a little bitchy. | 还有点贱 |
[40:48] | Ugh. This was supposed to be a good day. | 这本该是美好的一天 |
[40:51] | Shepherd did a 23-hour surgery. | 谢博德做了个23小时的手术 |
[40:53] | We’re supposed to be popping champagne. | 我们应该开瓶香槟庆祝的 |
[40:55] | Let’s try and go to sleep. | 别想那么多了 睡觉吧 |
[40:57] | Ugh! I don’t think I can. I’m so pissed. | 我肯定睡不着 我太生气了 |
[41:00] | The mind holds out hope that the body can be whole again. | 头脑还希望着 身体能够再次复原 |
[41:04] | Do you want to go to the beach with me? | 你想和我一起去海滩吗 |
[41:07] | What? | 什么 |
[41:09] | And the mind will always fight for hope, tooth and nail… | 头脑总是会为了希望 拼尽全力地斗争 |
[41:14] | Bailey had no business calling you out like that. | 贝利没有资格那么说你 |
[41:16] | She’s nervous. | 她很紧张 |
[41:18] | Everybody’s nervous. | 大家都很紧张 |
[41:21] | Everybody should be nervous. | 大家紧张也是应该的 |
[41:23] | It’s not our fault. | 这不是我们的错 |
[41:25] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[41:28] | It feels like it is. | 感觉起来是的 |
[41:32] | Hey, congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[41:34] | For what? | 祝贺什么 |
[41:35] | Your acoustic neuroma. | 你做的那个听觉神经瘤手术 |
[41:38] | You got your hand back. You’re you again. | 你的手恢复了 你又做回自己了 |
[41:41] | We can be happy about that. | 我们该为这事而高兴 |
[41:44] | until it finds a way of understanding this new reality… | 直到头脑找到一种方式来理解新的现实 |
[41:47] | I flew on a plane today. | 我今天坐了飞机 |
[41:49] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[41:51] | I did. | 是的 |
[41:54] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[41:59] | and accepts that what is gone… | 并接受所失去的东西 |
[42:07] | is gone forever. | 已经永远的失去了 |
[42:19] | This really kind of works. | 这海浪声还真有用 |