时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | They hit you out of nowhere. | 生活总在意料之外 |
[00:07] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[00:11] | We were arguing. | 我们在吵架 |
[00:13] | He kept saying that he couldn’t trust me anymore, | 他一直说不能再相信我了 |
[00:16] | that I was a liar, that I… | 说我是个骗子 我… |
[00:17] | that I lied about how I was. | 我表里不一 |
[00:19] | He hit you? | 他打你了 |
[00:20] | God, it just got so bad. | 我们越吵越凶… |
[00:23] | When bad things come, they come suddenly, without warning. | 坏事都来得突然 毫无征兆 |
[00:27] | Don’t know what’s gonna happen now. | 真不知道接下来要发生什么 |
[00:29] | Nothing gonna happen. You’re safe. | 什么都不会发生的 你很安全 |
[00:36] | All right? You’re safe here. | 你在这很安全 |
[00:37] | You just need to get some sleep. | 你需要好好睡一觉 |
[00:39] | All right? Just try and sleep. | 好吗 试着睡一觉吧 |
[00:42] | If you need anything… | 如果有什么需要 |
[00:44] | I’ll have my cell. | 随时打我电话 |
[00:47] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[00:48] | We rarely get to see the catastrophe coming… | 我们难以预测灾难的来临 |
[00:50] | Alex, what are you gonna do?! | 亚历克斯 你准备怎么办 |
[00:56] | Make sure that’s covered, and make sure… | 保证弄好这个 还有… |
[01:00] | no matter how we try to prepare for it. | 不论我们准备得多么充分 |
[01:05] | What is all these? | 这都是什么啊 |
[01:06] | Weather report says a massive storm is coming. | 天气预报说一次巨大的风暴将要入境 |
[01:09] | Hurricane force winds and heavy rain, | 三天后我们将迎来 |
[01:10] | they say it’s three days out. | 飓风和强降雨 |
[01:12] | So we have time to prepare, then. | 那么我们就还有时间准备 |
[01:13] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[01:14] | So for the E.R., we’re gonna need to overstock | 急诊室需要大量储存 |
[01:16] | supplies and blood products. | 医药以及血供给 |
[01:17] | Let’s get ready for double capacity intakes. | 入院病人可能加倍 要做好准备 |
[01:20] | That means extra beds and gurneys in the hallways. | 需要额外的病床以及楼道上的轮床 |
[01:23] | This storm will bring in a lot of casalities. | 这次飓风将会带来大量的伤员 |
[01:25] | We’re gonna need to make room for them, | 我们需要为他们腾出空间 |
[01:26] | so let’s discharge all patients that can be. | 尽可能让现有病人出院 |
[01:29] | Post-op and long-term patients | 术后以及长期病患 |
[01:30] | are gonna be transferred to Seattle Pres further inland. | 将被转移到内陆的西雅图长老会医院 |
[01:32] | We’re gonna bring in supplementals– | 我们将补进各种供给 |
[01:34] | water, food, meds, lighting. | 水 食物 药 照明设备 |
[01:36] | Uh, we’re gonna be checking | 我们将要时时核查 |
[01:37] | and refueling the backup generators. | 备用发电机并及时充电 |
[01:39] | As for you surgeons, | 各位外科医生 |
[01:40] | push, postpone, or cancel all elective procedures | 请你们尽快完成 推后或取消所有的择期手术 |
[01:44] | until after this storm… | 直到这次飓风结束 |
[01:45] | So we’re canceling surgeries now? | 我们现在要取消手术了么 |
[01:47] | Well, you can afford to slow down a little bit. | 你是该歇一歇了 |
[01:49] | I’m pregnant. I’m not sick. | 我是怀孕 不是生病 |
[01:51] | You’re very pregnant. | 你是怀孕的厉害 |
[01:52] | You’re three weeks away from your due date. | 距离预产期只有三个星期了 |
[01:54] | – Shepherd. – Yeah. | -谢博德 -怎么了 |
[01:55] | I need your help. Come with me. | 我需要你的帮助 跟我来 |
[01:58] | There will be a list of available surgeons… | 有些医生将要… |
[01:59] | So you’ve got your craniofacial baby. | 你那个颅面畸形的婴儿 |
[02:00] | Are you gonna postpone? | 要推迟手术么 |
[02:02] | No, he said elective. | 当然不 他说的是择期 |
[02:03] | The kid’s got his brain on his face. | 那孩子的大脑长在脸上呢 |
[02:04] | Don’t snap. I was just wondering if maybe– | 别激动 我就是想说… |
[02:06] | Well, we have three days. | 我们还有三天呢 |
[02:07] | Most importantly, we’re gonna need to print hard copies | 最重要的是 要把所有病人的电子文档 |
[02:10] | of all computerized patient charts | 都打印出来 |
[02:12] | in case of a power loss. | 以防止电力中断 |
[02:13] | All of them? | 所有的 |
[02:14] | Do we have time to– | 我们有时间… |
[02:15] | I’ll do that. | 这个我可以 |
[02:17] | Bailey, it’s good to have you back. | 贝利 你回来了真好 |
[02:19] | I’ll put you on the O.R. rotation. | 我会帮你排手术 |
[02:20] | Uh, I mean I’ll do the charts. | 我是说我可以打印病例 |
[02:25] | Folks, they’re saying that this is going to be a bad one, | 同志们 天气预报说这次的飓风非同小可 |
[02:28] | but we have three days to prepare. | 但我们还有三天可以准备 |
[02:30] | So let’s do it and be ready when the storm hits. | 我们要做好万全的准备迎接飓风 |
[02:33] | Thank you. | 多谢大家 |
[02:38] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[02:40] | She feels like she can’t go into an O.R. | 她说她不能进手术室 |
[02:42] | She thinks she’ll kill anyone she touches. | 她认为她会杀死每一个经她手的人 |
[02:44] | I-I tried to convince her to come down to L.A. with me, | 我想劝她和我一起去洛杉矶 |
[02:46] | take some time off, | 调整一下心情 |
[02:47] | but then we heard about the storm, | 但我们听说了飓风的事 |
[02:48] | and she said she had to stay and help. | 她说她得留下帮忙 |
[02:50] | Anything I can do? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[02:51] | I wish there was, but honestly… | 我也希望 但说实话… |
[02:54] | Anyone but me. | 我只有帮倒忙 |
[02:56] | I know. | 我懂 |
[03:00] | I brought him in a few hours ago. | 我几小时前把他送进来的 |
[03:01] | He had a C.T. | 给他照了CT |
[03:03] | I wanted to wait for you. | 我想等你来 |
[03:05] | You gotta help him. | 你一定要救他 |
[03:10] | It’s Chest Peckwell. I mean, Jason Myers. | 这是美胸男 我是说杰森·梅尔 |
[03:17] | So between removing the encephalocele | 在移除脑膨出 |
[03:20] | and closing up the facial cleft… | 和整合面裂之间 |
[03:22] | it is gonna take most of the day. | 大约要等一天的时间 |
[03:24] | You guys have any questions? | 你们有什么问题吗 |
[03:27] | Uh, n-no. | 哦 没有 |
[03:28] | I guess not. No. | 应该…没有吧 |
[03:30] | I would tell you not to worry, | 我想告诉你们不用担心 |
[03:32] | but that’s a load of crap. You’ll worry. | 但那是废话 父母肯定会担心的 |
[03:34] | But if it helps, | 但如果能安慰你们的话 |
[03:37] | I’m not worried a bit. | 我想说是我就不会担心 |
[03:39] | It does help. | 这是很好的安慰 |
[03:40] | A lot. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:43] | So you knew exactly what to say to her. | 你真的知道该如何安慰她 |
[03:46] | Is that a mom thing? | 因为是母亲的共性吗 |
[03:47] | Oh. The Internet told you I was a mom, too, huh? | 这也是网上人肉到的是吧 |
[03:49] | Oh, god. Okay, all right. | 啊呀 好吧 |
[03:50] | Apparently, I’m super creepy ’cause I know everything about you. | 我显然是个探察你各种事情的变态 |
[03:53] | Well, I’m creepy, too, because the Internet told me | 那我也是 因为我查到 |
[03:55] | that you studied with Bud Clement, | 你师从过巴德·克莱门特 |
[03:57] | and I did a year under him at Hopkins. | 我也在霍普金斯跟过他一年 |
[03:58] | Bud? I mean, he’s a genius. | 巴德吗 他是个天才 |
[04:00] | Yeah. But oh, my god… | 是啊 不过…我的妈呀… |
[04:01] | – His breath. – His breath is so bad. | -他的口臭 -太严重了 |
[04:03] | Something died in him. | 简直就是腐臭啊 |
[04:04] | It did. | 是啊 |
[04:06] | All right. Well, this changes everything. | 好吧 这样的话要作点改变了 |
[04:07] | I mean, if you studied under Clement, | 既然你跟过克莱门特 |
[04:09] | then I’ll have you do the calvarial graft | 那么你来做颅盖移植 |
[04:11] | and I’ll just focus on the bipartition. | 我就专心于面裂的部分了 |
[04:12] | – Cool? – Really? Yay. | -这样如何 -真的吗 太棒了 |
[04:14] | Yeah, yay. | 是啊 太棒了 |
[04:17] | Do you want to go get coffee before we start this? | 开始之前想去喝杯咖啡吗 |
[04:20] | Um… uh, y–uh, yeah. | 呃…那个 |
[04:22] | I have to get some stuff done. | 我得去办点事情 |
[04:24] | So I will, um, I’ll meet you– | 我…我们在 |
[04:26] | – I’ll meet you up there. – Okay. | -我们在手术室见吧 -好 |
[04:28] | I mean, you’re probably just gonna go | 说不定你又会 |
[04:29] | cyber stalk me some more, huh? | 在网上跟踪我 |
[04:31] | I might be. | 说不定哦 |
[04:33] | Creepy. | 很诡异哦 |
[04:35] | I understand it. | 我知道 |
[04:37] | If my dad doesn’t wake up, I go live with strangers. | 如果我爸爸不醒 我得去跟陌生人住 |
[04:40] | Hey, hey, hey, not strangers. | 不是陌生人 |
[04:42] | A foster family. | 是寄养家庭 |
[04:43] | People who want to take care of you | 他们很想照顾你 |
[04:45] | and are more… more prepared to do that | 而且比你奶奶 |
[04:48] | than your grandma is right now. | 能更好地照顾你 |
[04:51] | Will they play soccer? | 他们会踢足球吗 |
[04:57] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[04:59] | What if they don’t? | 要是他们不踢足球呢 |
[05:01] | What if they’re like the people from “Harry Potter”? | 要是他们像哈利·波特的养父母那样 |
[05:03] | Like, gross, mean, and scary? | 恶心 卑鄙 吓人 |
[05:06] | They– they won’t be, all right? | 不会的 好吗 |
[05:09] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[05:11] | But if my dad wakes up, | 但如果我爸爸醒了 |
[05:12] | I could stay with him, right? | 我就能跟他待在一起 对吗 |
[05:15] | Yeah, if he wakes up. | 对 如果他醒了 |
[05:18] | Ethan, honey. | 伊桑 宝贝 |
[05:20] | Oh, eat your yogurt. | 把你的酸奶吃了 |
[05:25] | Okay. Well, I’ll see you, all right? | 好吧 一会见你 好吗 |
[05:27] | And don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:32] | Page me if anything changes. | 如果有什么事发生 呼我 |
[05:34] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[05:36] | Nancy and I had a conversation | 南希和我刚才谈了谈 |
[05:38] | about withdrawal of care. | 关于停止养护的事宜 |
[05:40] | I did not bring it up. She did. | 我没提出来 是她提的 |
[05:41] | She wanted to know what the chances are after nine days– | 她想知道九天后清醒的几率 |
[05:44] | It is way too soon to talk about pulling the plug. | 现在讨论停止治疗还太早 |
[05:46] | And I told her | 我跟她说 |
[05:47] | since he’s gone eight days without improvement, | 既然八天以来 他都没任何起色 |
[05:50] | the neurological deficits are more likely be permanent. | 那么神经功能缺陷可能是永久性的 |
[05:52] | Of course you did. | 你可真能说 |
[05:53] | I wasn’t gonna lie, Owen. | 我不能撒谎 欧文 |
[05:55] | She doesn’t want to put her son through any more, or her– | 她不想让她儿子遭受这些… |
[05:56] | It’s too soon. | 太早了 |
[06:03] | Get another head C.T., a C.B.C., and a chem panel. | 再做一个头部CT 全血细胞计数和血液化验 |
[06:05] | We just drew blood this morning. | 我们早上已经抽血了 |
[06:06] | I know. Do it again. | 我知道 再抽一次 |
[06:19] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[06:20] | S–yeah. | 好啊 |
[06:22] | When you and Derek adopted Zola, | 当你和德里克收养佐拉时 |
[06:25] | how did you know? | 你们怎么知道 |
[06:26] | I mean, how did you really know | 我是说 你们怎么如此确定 |
[06:26] | that that was something you were gonna do? | 你们要收养她 |
[06:29] | Why? Are you thinking… | 怎么了 你是想要… |
[06:31] | Yeah, forget it. | 当我没说 |
[06:33] | Just forget it. | 当我没问 |
[06:37] | Clear the hallways for cots. | 为病床清理出走廊 |
[06:38] | People will come looking for shelter. | 人们会来寻找避难所 |
[06:40] | How bad is this supposed to be? | 暴风雨能有多糟 |
[06:41] | Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, right? | 做最好的希望 最坏的打算 |
[06:42] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[06:43] | 39-year-old construction worker. | 39岁建筑工人 |
[06:45] | Wind blew him off a building. | 大风将其从建筑上吹落 |
[06:46] | Fell four storie to impale himself | 从四层楼上摔下 |
[06:47] | on three bars of standing rebar. | 被三根钢筋穿透 |
[06:48] | Vitals are stable. | 生命体征平稳 |
[06:49] | Minimal blood loss on the scene. | 现场有少量失血 |
[06:50] | – Maintaining airway. – Okay. Let’s go. | -气道畅通 -我们走 |
[06:52] | Let his name be Bob. | 一定让他叫鲍勃 |
[06:53] | Please let his name be Bob. | 一定让他叫鲍勃 |
[06:54] | – Why? – Shishka-bob. | -为什么 -羊肉串鲍勃 |
[06:57] | My name’s Leon. | 我的名字叫里昂 |
[06:58] | The patient’s awake and responsive. | 病人神志清醒 |
[07:00] | Oh, my god. I’m so sorry. | 天哪 真抱歉 |
[07:03] | It’s bad, huh? | 很糟糕 对吗 |
[07:04] | This is really bad? Am I gonna die? | 很糟糕吗 我会死吗 |
[07:06] | The fact that we’re talking right now, Leon, | 里昂 我们现在还能说话 |
[07:07] | means it’s not as bad as it could be. | 这就说明还不算很糟 |
[07:09] | I guess so. | 我猜也是 |
[07:09] | If these bars hadn’t caught me, | 如果这些钢筋没刺穿我 |
[07:11] | I’d be a stain on the pavement right now. | 我就是人行道上的一滩泥了 |
[07:13] | That’s the attitude, Leon. | 要的就是这种态度 里昂 |
[07:15] | Just keep that up, okay? | 保持积极 好吗 |
[07:16] | Let’s get him to the O.R. And we’ll take X-rays there. | 送他去手术室 并做X光检测 |
[07:18] | Page Grey and Torres. | 呼叫格蕾和托瑞斯 |
[07:20] | – Kepner, Kepner. – What? | -凯普娜 凯普娜 -怎么了 |
[07:21] | I’ll take this. | 我接手这个 |
[07:22] | Why? Why? I caught it. | 为什么啊 我接收的病人 |
[07:23] | It’s a big case, and I need you on– | 这是个棘手的病例 但我需要你 |
[07:25] | Yes, it is a big case. It’s my big case. | 当然是个棘手的病例 而且是我的 |
[07:27] | Hey, I-I am about to take my oral boards again, | 我马上就要再次参加口试了 |
[07:29] | and this is exactly the kind of case | 而且我想让他们看到 |
[07:31] | that I want them to see that I can handle | 我能应付这种病例 |
[07:32] | because I am going to crush them this year. | 因为我今年要说死他们 |
[07:34] | I need you on storm prep. | 我需要你去为暴风雨做准备 |
[07:36] | And you once told me that I should | 你曾经跟我说过 |
[07:37] | stop being an administrator and start being a surgeon. | 让我别做行政人员 做一个医生 |
[07:40] | And that’s my human shish kebab. | 那就是我的人肉串 |
[07:43] | – Okay. All right. I hear you. Go. – Thank you. | -好吧去吧 -谢谢 |
[07:45] | Now I will check in on you. | 我可是会多注意你了 |
[07:46] | If things get hairy, I’m tagging you out. | 如果事情变糟 你可就小心了 |
[07:48] | You won’t have to! | 绝对不会的 |
[07:50] | Nurse Cano to E.R. | 请卡诺护士到急诊室 |
[07:51] | Nurse Sandy Cano to E.R. | 请桑迪·卡诺护士到急诊室 |
[07:55] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[07:56] | – What does it look like? – Brooks, what do you see? | -你说呢 -布鲁克斯 你怎么看 |
[07:57] | Like, someone super messed him up. | 貌似有人狠狠地打了他 |
[07:59] | Talk like a doctor. | 专业一点 |
[08:01] | Um, temporal bone fracture | 颞骨骨折 |
[08:02] | with an epidural hemorrhage. | 伴随有硬脑膜外出血 |
[08:03] | How soon does the bleed need to be evacuated? | 应何时将出血排出 |
[08:06] | Like, yesterday. | 早就该了吧 |
[08:07] | Yeah, book an O.R. | 对 预定手术室 |
[08:08] | Let’s get him up there. | 把他送过去 |
[08:10] | Karev, what the hell happened? | 克莱夫 到底发生了什么 |
[08:12] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[08:13] | Make sure he doesn’t die. | 千万别让他死 |
[08:15] | You can’t let him die, okay? | 你不能让他死 知道吗 |
[08:34] | This one’s sitting right next to the carotid, | 这一根在颈动脉旁边 |
[08:36] | but it doesn’t seem to have damaged it. | 但看起来血管没有受到损伤 |
[08:38] | This one’s in the right upper quadrant. | 这一根在右上腹 |
[08:39] | And according to the ultrasound, | 根据超声来看 |
[08:41] | it might have missed the liver. | 可能避过了肝脏 |
[08:42] | The ultrasound on this one | 还有这一根的超声 |
[08:43] | showed the femoral artery is intact, for now. | 显示股动脉还是完整的 现在来说 |
[08:45] | These bars are rough metal. When we take them out, | 这些钢筋很坚硬 当我们拿出来时 |
[08:47] | we risk shredding the vessels. | 有扯碎血管的风险 |
[08:49] | He could bleed out. | 他有可能大出血 |
[08:50] | Doctors, he’s starting to lose his airway. | 医生 他开始呼吸困难了 |
[08:51] | I need to intubate. | 我需要插管 |
[08:53] | Okay, I want to cut down the protruding bars as close as possible | 我想尽可能切掉暴露在外的钢筋 |
[08:56] | to minimize the damage when we pull them out. | 来减少我们拔出时造成的损害 |
[08:58] | Bone cutter? | 碎骨机吗 |
[08:58] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[08:59] | Uh, doubtful. | 不太可能 |
[09:02] | Nope. | 不行 |
[09:03] | 1/2-inch rebar. | 1.27厘米粗的钢筋 |
[09:04] | You’re gonna want a 4-1/2-inch angle grinder | 我们需要11厘米 带有切断磨轮的 |
[09:07] | with a cutoff wheel. | 角向磨光机 |
[09:08] | Thank you, leon. | 谢谢啊 里昂 |
[09:09] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[09:11] | Okay, run. Do not walk. | 跑去 别用走的 |
[09:16] | Chest peckwell? Jo’s chest peckwell? | 美胸男吗 乔的美胸男吗 |
[09:18] | Karev brought him in beat to hell. | 克莱夫带他来时被揍得不行 |
[09:20] | He has a brain bleed. | 他有颅内出血 |
[09:21] | Karev brought him in? | 克莱夫带他来的 |
[09:22] | Yeah. I think that he’s | 是的 我想他 |
[09:29] | Do you have a 4-1/2-inch angle grinder with a cutoff wheel? | 你有11厘米带切断磨轮的角向磨光机吗 |
[09:32] | Dr. Bailey, i’m thrilled that you’re back | 贝利医生 很高兴你回来了 |
[09:34] | and honored that you requested me. | 并且荣幸被您邀请 |
[09:36] | I’m very excited to be in your O.R. | 能进入您的手术室我很激动 |
[09:38] | So what are we doing? | 所以我们要做的是 |
[09:40] | Press “Print,” go to the printer, | 点击“打印” 从打印机取出 |
[09:42] | take the chart, collate it, repeat. | 拿到表格 装订 如此重复 |
[09:45] | We’re doing this, then? | 我们就干这些吗 |
[09:47] | You need me to go over it again? | 你需要我重新说一遍吗 |
[09:50] | But Bailey tested negative for staph. | 贝利的葡萄球菌检测是阴性的 |
[09:52] | And she knows that, but she doesn’t feel it. | 她都知道 但她还是心有余悸 |
[09:54] | This way. This way. | 这边 这边 |
[09:55] | Murphy. Murphy. | 墨菲 墨菲 |
[09:56] | Where are you going with that? | 你带着那个去哪 |
[09:58] | O.R. One Kepner needs to cut the excess rebar | 第一手术室 凯普娜需要切除 |
[09:59] | off of shish kabob Leon. | 人肉串里昂身上的钢筋 |
[10:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:03] | Come on. | 来 |
[10:06] | Where were we, uh oh, yeah, Bailey. | 我们说到哪了 |
[10:08] | Right. Uh, yeah, I just think that she needs to… | 是的 贝利 我认为她需要 |
[10:12] | Um, are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你跟我想得一样吗 |
[10:13] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[10:18] | Whoa! Whoa! Stop! Stop! Stop! Shut it off! Shut it off! | 停下 停下 停下 关掉 关掉 |
[10:20] | You can’t grind metal. The room is full of oxygen. | 不能这么切金属 房间里都是氧气瓶 |
[10:22] | The grinder’s gonna give off sparks. | 磨光机会溅出火花的 |
[10:23] | You’ll blow up the room. | 会炸了这里 |
[10:24] | Oh, god. Okay. | 天哪 好吧 |
[10:25] | Yeah, good call. | 说得对 |
[10:26] | I’ve, uh, been through something like this before. | 我曾经经历过这种场面 |
[10:29] | And how’d that work out? | 结果怎么样 |
[10:30] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[10:35] | Oh, you’re early. | 你来早了 |
[10:37] | So are you. | 你也一样 |
[10:38] | Well, I kind of like to oversee the prep. | 我喜欢查看准备过程 |
[10:39] | Me, too. Feel free to join me, | 我也是 欢迎加入我 |
[10:41] | ’cause clearly, you’re a control freak. | 因为很明显的 你是个控制狂 |
[10:43] | Well, nothing wrong with that | 也没什么错 |
[10:44] | Since clearly, you’re a bigger one. | 因为很明显的 你更是个控制狂 |
[10:47] | It’s exhausting, isn’t it? | 令人精疲力竭 不是吗 |
[10:48] | God, yes. | 当然是 |
[10:49] | I’m surprised you’re letting me do any of the reconstruction. | 我很惊讶你让我参与重建手术 |
[10:51] | I figure, the more people know how to do this, | 我想越多人了解这种手术 |
[10:53] | the safer for kids everywhere. | 孩子们就越安全 |
[10:55] | It’s kind of my way of controlling the world. | 这是我控制世界的方法 |
[10:57] | And this way, you have something to remember me by. | 这样 你也肯定会记住我了 |
[10:59] | Well, every time I tuck a baby’s brain back into his skull, | 每当我把一个孩子的大脑塞回去时 |
[11:01] | – I will think – You are gonna think of me. | -我会想起 -你会想起我的 |
[11:03] | That’s the idea. | 正是如此 |
[11:06] | Here we go, right? | 我们来吧 |
[11:09] | Here we go. | 我们来 |
[11:11] | The metal’s laying on two major vessels. | 铁棒在两根大血管中间 |
[11:13] | They’ll shred if we try and pull the entire bar through. | 如果我们同时拔出 会扯裂血管 |
[11:15] | You’re right. But I’m damned if I know how to do it, though. | 你说得对 但是我也没辙 |
[11:17] | Can we take out the oxygen tanks? | 我们能拿走氧气罐吗 |
[11:18] | Well, the tanks, yes, but there are O2 outputs in the floor, | 氧气罐可以 但地板里有氧气输出管 |
[11:21] | There and there. | 这里和那里 |
[11:22] | I say we take him down to a patient room, do it there. | 我觉得可以把他移到病房来手术 |
[11:25] | He’s already under anesthesia, | 他已经被麻醉了 |
[11:26] | and he’s too unstable to move. | 而且不够稳定 不能移动 |
[11:28] | All right, all right. How about this? | 好吧 这样呢 |
[11:29] | Get all additional oxygen tanks out. | 把备用氧气罐拿出去 |
[11:30] | I manually hyperventilate him, get him on 100% O2, | 我给他做人工纯氧正压通气 |
[11:33] | and then I shut off the vent. You cut. | 然后我停下 你再切 |
[11:35] | When he runs out of air, you stop, | 当他血氧很低时 你停手 |
[11:37] | I hyperventilate him again. | 我再来手动换气 |
[11:38] | That’ll take forever. | 那样会拖太久 |
[11:39] | And it’s still risky, but | 而且还是很危险 但是 |
[11:41] | it’s our best shot. | 这是我们最好的法子了 |
[11:42] | All right. Just give me the grinder, and you can go. | 好的 给我磨光机 你开始吧 |
[11:45] | All right, Knox, you can go, too. I got this. | 好的 诺克思 你可以走了 我来 |
[11:46] | This is dangerous work, people. So everybody out. | 危险作业 所有人出去 |
[11:48] | I’ll stay. | 我要留下 |
[11:49] | You’ll need someone to hold the bar steady while you cut. | 当你切的时候你需要有人来扶好钢筋 |
[11:51] | And you’ll need me to irrigate the metal. | 你需要我来冲洗 |
[11:53] | The grinder will heat up | 磨光机会升温的 |
[11:54] | and could burn through the vessels. | 可能就烧穿了血管 |
[11:55] | That’s very good thinking. | 好想法 |
[11:58] | There may be liver damage. | 可能有肝损伤 |
[11:59] | No, Grey, not you. You go. | 不 格蕾 你要离开 |
[12:01] | Because I’m pregnant? | 就因为我怀孕了 |
[12:03] | She has a kid. | 她也有小孩 |
[12:05] | She didn’t bring hers to the O.R. With her today. | 她没把小孩带来手术室 |
[12:06] | He’s got a point, Grey. You should go. | 他说得对 你应该走 |
[12:09] | Grey. | 格蕾 |
[12:09] | Go. That’s an order. | 离开 这是命令 |
[12:12] | Okay, let’s gown up and wet down these drapes. | 好了 准备开始吧 |
[12:17] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了啊 |
[12:18] | Why am I being kicked out of my O.R.? | 为什么我被赶出自己的手术室 |
[12:20] | Owen Hunt just kicked me out of my O.R. | 欧文·亨特刚因为我是孕妇 |
[12:21] | for being pregnant. | 把我赶出我自己的手术室 |
[12:22] | – He what? – Excuse us. | -他干了什么 -借过一下 |
[12:23] | Well, there was a chance that it could explode, | 有可能会发生爆炸 |
[12:25] | and it’s–it is incredibly dangerous. | 而且极其危险 |
[12:27] | Oh, well, I’m on board with that, then. | 好吧 那我也同意他的做法 |
[12:29] | Check with Karev. | 联系一下克莱夫 |
[12:30] | He brought in a friend with a brain bleed. | 他送来的脑出血的朋友 |
[12:32] | Guy was beaten half to death. Jason Myers from O.B. | 那家伙被打得半死 产科的杰森·梅尔 |
[12:36] | It’s not his friend. | 那人不是他的朋友 |
[12:38] | These are today’s scans? | 这是今天的扫描吗 |
[12:39] | With smaller cuts, like you asked. | 按你要求的 扫描间距更小 |
[12:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:42] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:43] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[12:44] | Mer, check out this hyperdensity. | 梅 看看这个高密度影 |
[12:46] | Is that something or just noise on the film? | 是真的有什么 还是只是片子的伪影 |
[12:48] | That looks real to me. It’s Alex. | 我觉得是真的 阿历克斯出事了 |
[12:53] | Get a C.T. angio and find me. | 做个CT血管造影 然后来找我 |
[12:54] | – I want to look at those vessels. – Okay. | -我想看看那些血管 -好的 |
[12:56] | All right. I’ll hyperventilate him. | 好 我要给他过度通气 |
[12:58] | When we get to 100%, | 达到100%时 |
[12:59] | I’ll say go, you cut. | 我说开始 你们就切 |
[13:01] | We watch his SATs drop to 90%. | 注意不要让血氧饱和度降到90% |
[13:03] | Below 90%, there could be tissue damage. | 降到90%以下 可能会造成组织损伤 |
[13:05] | Even brain damage, so at 90%, | 甚至脑损伤 所以到90%时 |
[13:06] | I’ll say stop and I’ll pump him up again. | 我说停下 我再给他送气 |
[13:09] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[13:10] | – Ready. – Ready. | -准备好了 -准备好了 |
[13:11] | And if anybody sees any sparks, | 如果看到任何火花的迹象 |
[13:12] | then run like hell, understood? | 立马拼命跑 明白了吗 |
[13:14] | – Yeah. – Okay. – Okay. | -明白了 -好 -好 |
[13:21] | Go. | 开始 |
[13:26] | – Oh, my god. – Sparks! ! Whoa! Whoa! | -哦 天哪 -火花 哇 哇 |
[13:28] | Everybody okay? Everybody all right? | 大家都没事吧 没人受伤吧 |
[13:31] | Torres? | 托瑞斯 |
[13:33] | Fine. Yep. Let’s do this. | 没事 真没事 我们继续 |
[13:35] | Okay, Kepner, if you’re someone who still prays, maybe– | 凯普娜 如果你还祈祷的话 也许 |
[13:38] | Dear lord, please be with us right now. | 主啊 请与我们同在 |
[13:39] | Help us save this man, help us save Leon. | 帮我们救救这个人 帮我们救救里昂 |
[13:41] | In your name, we pray. Amen. | 以你之名 我们祈祷 阿门 |
[13:43] | And… go. | 准备 开始 |
[13:53] | Let’s move to the abdomen. | 我们来处理腹部 |
[13:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:59] | All right. Go. | 好了 开始 |
[14:03] | Oh, sparks! | 哦 火花 |
[14:04] | Sparks! Oh! Oh, my–Oh! Oh! | 火花 哦 天哪 哦 |
[14:05] | Ben, look! Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, god! | 本 小心 天哪 天哪 天哪 |
[14:11] | No, we’re good. We’re good. We’re good. Go. | 我们没事 没事 没事 继续 |
[14:12] | – Go, go. – Okay. | -继续 继续 -好的 |
[14:17] | Oh, damn it. The C.S.F. is leaking. | 该死的 出现脑脊液漏 |
[14:18] | This is worse than I thought. | 比我预想的更糟 |
[14:20] | The crack has torn the dura. | 裂缝撕开了硬脑膜 |
[14:22] | It’s pretty grody. | 真让人恶心 |
[14:23] | “Grody” is not a thing we say. | 恶心不是我们应该用的词 |
[14:25] | List the possible complications. | 把可能的并发症列出来 |
[14:27] | Um, death, that’s pretty solid. | 恩 死亡 看起来可能性很大 |
[14:30] | Strokes, re-clots, being a potato, | 中风 再次栓塞 变成植物人 |
[14:32] | Goofiness, loopiness, simpletonism. | 变呆 变疯 变傻瓜 |
[14:35] | Brooks. | 布鲁克斯 |
[14:36] | Difficulty with speech, memory, and vision. | 说话困难 记忆困难 视物困难 |
[14:40] | Why are you making me talk so much today? | 今天你为什么让我说这么多话 |
[14:42] | Because you’re weird, and it bugs me. | 因为你很奇怪 那让我很烦 |
[14:44] | But you also have a natural talent for this. | 但你在这方面有天赋 |
[14:46] | And the weirdness is there because you’re covering up | 你很怪是因为 你很有天赋 |
[14:48] | a real lack of confidence in your natural talent. | 却缺乏自信 你便会去掩饰这种心态 |
[14:51] | So now it is my job to make you feel confident | 现在我的任务是让你多点自信 |
[14:54] | and less weird. Okay? | 少点古怪 知道了吗 |
[14:56] | Whatever twists your knickers. | 只要能惹恼你就行 |
[14:59] | I said fight the guy. I didn’t mean fight the guy. | 我是说跟那家伙抢 没说跟他打 |
[15:01] | Alex, this kind of stuff was okay when we first met you, | 阿历克斯 刚认识你那会儿这还说得过去 |
[15:04] | But now? | 但现在还这样 |
[15:04] | Now you’re supposed to be less stupid. | 还以为现在你没那么蠢了 |
[15:06] | I mean, you could go to jail, your whole career– | 你可能会坐牢 你的前途 |
[15:08] | Look, I’m not going to jail. | 听着 我不会去坐牢的 |
[15:10] | He was like that when I found him. | 我找到他时 他就是那个样子 |
[15:11] | – That’s your story? – No cop is gonna believe you. | -这是你的证词 -警察不会相信你的 |
[15:14] | Alex, it’s us. Just tell us. | 阿历克斯 这儿只有我们 告诉我们 |
[15:16] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[15:17] | He didn’t do it. | 他什么都没做 |
[15:18] | He just found him. | 他只不过找到他 |
[15:20] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[15:23] | – 93. 92. 91. – Oh… | -93 92 91 -哦 |
[15:25] | Oh, god. This is taking too long. | 天哪 耗时太长了 |
[15:27] | We’ve have to get into the abdomen. | 我们必须处理腹部 |
[15:29] | 90. Hunt. | 90 亨特 |
[15:31] | Almost there. | 马上就好 |
[15:32] | Almost there. | 马上就好 |
[15:37] | Go! | 开始 |
[15:40] | Stop! No! No! No! Can’t turn it on! | 停下 别 别 别 不能打开 |
[15:41] | – Don’t turn it on! – Cover the body! Cover the body! | -别打开 -把病人盖上 盖上 |
[15:42] | Fire! | 着火啦 |
[15:43] | 88. He’s getting hypoxic. | 88 他要缺氧了 |
[15:45] | I got this. | 我来 |
[15:48] | Ohh. Okay, okay. Okay, go. | 好了 好了 好了 继续 |
[15:51] | God, good catch, Kepner. | 天哪 发现的真及时 凯普娜 |
[15:52] | – Okay, all the bars are cut. – Oh, god. | -好了 所有的棒都割断了 -天哪 |
[15:53] | Let’s see what we’ve got. | 看看我们现在怎么办 |
[15:54] | Torres, you go scrub. | 托瑞斯 你去洗手消毒 |
[15:57] | Kepner, go back to the E.R. | 凯普娜 回急诊室去 |
[15:58] | What? | 什么 |
[15:59] | I need you prepping for the storm. | 我需要你去为风暴做准备 |
[16:00] | Wh–no, no, no, no. | 什 不 不 不 不 |
[16:02] | You need another surgeon | 你把钢筋从他腹部拔出来时 |
[16:03] | for when we pull the rod out of his abdomen. | 还需要一个外科医生在身边 |
[16:05] | Right, we’re gonna be working on his neck | 没错 我们先处理他的脖子 |
[16:06] | so we have some time. | 那样就有时间 |
[16:08] | Send in Grey or whoever’s available. | 去叫格蕾或者其他有空的医生过来 |
[16:10] | Kepner. | 凯普娜 |
[16:11] | I’ve got it. I’ll find someone. | 我去办 我会找到人的 |
[16:13] | Chief, he is my patient. | 主任 他是我的病人 |
[16:15] | I have made every single right call since he came in here. | 他被送到这后 一直是我负责 |
[16:17] | And what, you want me to stock shelves like some grocery clerk? | 你竟然想把我晾在一边吗 |
[16:20] | I need you there more than I need you here. | 我更需要你在那 而不是在这 |
[16:22] | Kepner, I’m not gonna ask you again. | 凯普娜 我不会再说一次 |
[16:24] | Go now! | 现在就去 |
[16:33] | – Nice. – Mm. | -漂亮 -恩 |
[16:34] | I’m gonna mark where I’m making my cuts, Arizona. | 我会在我要切开的地方标记 亚利桑那 |
[16:38] | Then you will mark | 然后你来标记出 |
[16:39] | a 2×3-centimeter piece of the parietal for the graft. | 2×3厘米大小的顶骨用来移植 |
[16:43] | Dr. Avery, Dr. Robbins is gonna do the calvarial graft, | 艾弗里医生 罗宾斯医生来做颅顶移植 |
[16:46] | And then I thought I would walk you through | 然后我想带着你做一下 |
[16:47] | the reconstruction of the nose and the lip. | 鼻子和嘴唇的再造 |
[16:50] | Oh, I’m fine to watch the master at work today. | 我今天只观摩大师工作就好了 |
[16:52] | Come on, Boswell. | 别逗了 博斯韦尔 |
[16:54] | It sounds like you’re trying to get us to do all the work. | 你把工作都扔给我们了 |
[16:55] | Sounds to me like Avery is chicken. | 听起来 艾弗里怯场了 |
[16:57] | Not what I said. You came out all this way. | 我不是这意思 你远道而来 |
[17:00] | Well, he can run a hospital, | 他能管理这家医院 |
[17:01] | but he’s still a baby surgeon. | 不过做手术还是嫩了点 |
[17:04] | You’re one of the Grey-Sloan seven? | 你是格蕾-斯隆七巨头之一 |
[17:06] | Is that a thing? | 很重要吗 |
[17:07] | Yes, that’s a thing. | 很了不起 |
[17:08] | You guys are legend. | 你们简直是传奇 |
[17:10] | You bought the hospital, saved the staff. | 买下医院 保住了员工 |
[17:12] | Well, you know us control freaks. | 我们都是控制狂 |
[17:13] | We try to run everything. | 一切都要掌控在自己手里 |
[17:14] | It was brave. I couldn’t have done it. | 很勇敢 我就做不到 |
[17:18] | And I’m so impressed. | 我十分佩服 |
[17:21] | And you, sir, | 而你 |
[17:22] | are doing this reconstruction, okay? | 面部重塑就交给你了 好吗 |
[17:24] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -很好 |
[17:26] | Arizona, are you ready to mark your graft? | 亚利桑那 准备好来标记顶骨了吗 |
[17:28] | Yeah. Yeah, let me in. | 是的 我来接手 |
[17:31] | All right. Come right over here next to me. | 很好 那站来我身边 |
[17:34] | Here, go through these again | 再重新检查一遍 |
[17:35] | and just make sure they’re in order. | 确保都按顺序排好 |
[17:37] | Dr. Bailey, is there a reason you chose me to do this? | 贝利医生 为什么您会选我做这事 |
[17:40] | Because you’re an intern. | 因为你是实习生 |
[17:41] | A surgical intern, | 我是外科实习生 |
[17:42] | At a hospital, not a Kinko’s. | 是在医院 不是金考公司 |
[17:46] | Just… since Dr. Shepherd | 自从谢博德医生 |
[17:48] | kicked me off his service, | 不再带我之后 |
[17:50] | I worry that everyone thinks I’m a losing bet. | 我担心大家都以为我是废柴 |
[17:52] | And if that’s what people think– | 如果大家都这么认为 |
[17:53] | Do you want to be responsible for killing a patient, Ross? | 你希望病人因你而死吗 罗斯 |
[17:56] | If the power goes out, | 一旦断电 |
[17:58] | and we lose access to a patient’s electronic files | 我们就无法查看病人的电子病历 |
[18:00] | and we reach for her chart in this pile | 就要在这些文档中查找病历表 |
[18:03] | and it’s not there, | 却找不到时 |
[18:04] | what will happen? | 结果会如何 |
[18:05] | Well, that’s pretty hypothetical… | 这假设不太可能… |
[18:07] | The patient would die, Ross, and it would be your fault. | 病人会死 罗斯 责任在你 |
[18:09] | And how would you feel? | 你会怎么想 |
[18:11] | – I… – How would you feel? | -我… -你会怎么想 |
[18:14] | Uh, Bailey. | 贝利 |
[18:15] | Hunt needs another hand in the O.R. | 亨特的手术需要人帮忙 |
[18:17] | asked for you to scrub in. | 请你去帮忙 |
[18:18] | Uh, tell him I can’t. Storm’s coming. | 告诉他我不去 风暴将至 |
[18:20] | This needs to get done. | 这些工作必须做完 |
[18:21] | Bailey. | 贝利 |
[18:23] | I’m in the middle of the backup charts. | 我正在整理备用病历表 |
[18:25] | If I stop, I’ll lose the order. | 如果打断 我就分不清顺序了 |
[18:26] | – He needs to get someone else. – I’ll go. | -让他找别人 -我去 |
[18:29] | I’ll do it myself. | 我自己上 |
[18:35] | Of course you will. | 肯定是你去 |
[18:38] | We were having a fight. | 我们当时在争吵 |
[18:39] | He–he grabbed my arm. | 他抓住我的手臂 |
[18:41] | I fought him off. | 我挣脱开 |
[18:41] | It just–it got ugly. | 局面却恶化了 |
[18:42] | He fell backwards and he hit his head on the fireplace, | 他向后倒 然后头撞到了壁炉 |
[18:45] | but he was still yelling when I left. | 可我离开时 他仍然在叫骂 |
[18:46] | He was fine. I swear. | 他当时好好的 我发誓 |
[18:48] | All right, you gotta go. Go. | 够了 你得离开 快走 |
[18:49] | Uh, no, she has to explain to them what happened. | 不行 她得向警方说明情况 |
[18:51] | No, nobody does anything until we see how Peckwell is. | 不 知道美胸男情况前 什么都不做 |
[18:54] | Look, go home. | 快回家 |
[18:55] | Don’t let anyone see you. | 别让人看到你 |
[18:56] | You two don’t say a word to anybody | 在弄清楚情况前 |
[18:57] | until we know exactly what’s going on. | 你们俩管紧嘴巴 |
[18:59] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[19:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:05] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[19:07] | You never saw her. What? | 你从没见过她 什么事 |
[19:09] | – I have Paul Dawson’s C.T. angio results. – Great. | -我拿到了保尔·道森的CT血管造影 -很好 |
[19:13] | Go. | 快走 |
[19:18] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[19:25] | Oh, is that Chest Peckwell? | 那是美胸男吗 |
[19:26] | H-how is he? | 他怎么样 |
[19:28] | Oh, a bad bleed. | 严重出血 |
[19:29] | We won’t know more unti he wakes. | 他醒来之前 情况不明 |
[19:31] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[19:32] | I don’t know. Um, I need your help. | 不知道 需要你帮忙 |
[19:34] | People keep saying that to me today. | 今天一直有人这么说 |
[19:35] | I found that on Paul Dawson’s scan. | 我在保尔·道森的片子上看到这个 |
[19:38] | Could that be a clot that we missed? | 这是不是我们没发现的血块 |
[19:39] | Yeah, that’s exactly what it is. | 是的 就是血块 |
[19:41] | It’s blocking blood flow to the basilar artery. | 阻塞了基底动脉的血液流通 |
[19:43] | Brooks… | 布鲁克斯 |
[19:45] | Why would we miss that? | 之前怎么会没发现呢 |
[19:46] | Oh, I’m not asking her. | 我不是问她 |
[19:47] | Yeah, she’s– she’s asking you. | 对啊 她 她在问你 |
[19:49] | And I’m asking you. | 可我在问你 |
[19:52] | Because it’s a thrombus… | 因为这是血栓 |
[19:55] | which is harder to see. | 更不易被发现 |
[19:56] | It’s more common to find a bleed or an infarct. | 通常脑出血或脑梗塞更容易发现 |
[19:59] | You were looking for the wrong thing. | 之前找错方向了 |
[20:00] | Nice job. | 漂亮 |
[20:02] | Could you take it out, like now? | 你能取出来吗 立刻 |
[20:05] | Run a pipeline stent | 做个脑血管支架 |
[20:06] | and restore the blood flow to the basilar? | 恢复基底动脉的血液流通 |
[20:08] | I mean, could that wake him up? | 这样他会醒吗 |
[20:09] | It could. | 有可能 |
[20:10] | It could also kill him. | 也有可能会死 |
[20:12] | Does the family want to take that risk? | 他的家属能接受手术风险吗 |
[20:14] | But, um, you–you said that yesterday. | 可是 你昨天说 |
[20:16] | You said it– it was our last chance. | 你说 那是我们的唯一希望了 |
[20:19] | This is… a long shot. | 这是一次冒险 |
[20:23] | Well, what does Dr. Hunt say? | 亨特医生的意见呢 |
[20:25] | Dr. Hunt is in surgery, and Paul is my patient. | 亨特医生正在做手术 保尔是我的病人 |
[20:28] | And it’s your decision. | 现在由您决定 |
[20:33] | Nancy, every second counts now. | 南希 现在得分秒必争 |
[20:35] | Well, if there’s a chance that… | 好吧 如果还有机会 |
[20:37] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[20:43] | Wocka, wocka, wocka, wocka, wocka, | 喔咔 喔咔 喔咔 喔咔 喔咔 |
[20:45] | wocka, wocka, wocka, wocka, wocka– | 喔咔 喔咔 喔咔 喔咔 |
[20:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[20:48] | Sorry. It’s Pac-Man. | 抱歉 我在学吃豆人游戏 |
[20:51] | Because it looks like Pac-Man. | 因为看起来很像吃豆人 |
[20:52] | Now what do we need to watch out for? | 目前我们需要注意什么 |
[20:54] | Mm. Dislodging the clot. | 小心取出血块 |
[20:56] | Jamming the stent, or– | 放入支架 或… |
[20:59] | Oh, damn it. | 糟了 |
[21:00] | The basilar wall is dissecting. | 基底动脉壁正在分离 |
[21:01] | It’s just too weak. | 太脆弱了 |
[21:02] | If you don’t place the stent, it could rupture, right? | 要是不放支架 它会破裂的吧 |
[21:05] | Yeah. If we place it too fast– | 是的 如果我们放得太快了 |
[21:06] | You risk ripping the artery in half. | 有可能把动脉弄成两半 |
[21:07] | Either way, he’s– he’s dead. | 两种方法他都会死 |
[21:09] | Good. Yeah. Just be quiet. | 说的好 对 现在安静 |
[21:17] | Hey, Wilson. | 喂 威尔逊 |
[21:18] | I’m going, I swear. I just had to grab some clothes. | 我发誓我会走的 我只是要拿几件衣服 |
[21:20] | Look… | 听着 |
[21:22] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt Jason. | 对不起 我没想伤害杰森 |
[21:23] | I was just trying to get away from him. | 我只是想让他放开我 |
[21:25] | And I lost it. I just lost it. | 我没控制住 就是没控制住自己 |
[21:28] | I like you. | 我是喜欢你 |
[21:30] | But I love Alex. | 但阿历克斯对我更重要 |
[21:32] | I don’t know if he’s dumb enough | 我不知道他是不是会傻到 |
[21:33] | or loyal enough to take the fall for you, | 或忠诚到愿意替你受过 |
[21:35] | but he just might be. | 但他很可能会这么做 |
[21:37] | I’d never let him do that. I wouldn’t. | 我不会让他这么做的 永远不会 |
[21:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:48] | Are they done with that in the O.R.? | 手术室那钢条锯好了吗 |
[21:50] | Yeah, they were done a while ago. | 好了 锯完好一会儿了 |
[21:51] | Then why aren’t I back up there? | 那为什么没叫我回上面去 |
[21:53] | Uh, I-I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[22:06] | Help. Help me. | 救我 救救我 |
[22:09] | Okay. | 没事 |
[22:10] | Okay. | 我没事 |
[22:12] | Okay. | 我没事 |
[22:20] | Dissecting is stopped. Stent is in place. Good. | 分离停止 支架就位 很好 |
[22:24] | Any leaks? | 有侧漏吗 |
[22:26] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[22:27] | Yes or no, Brooks. | 有还是没有 布鲁克斯 |
[22:29] | Confidence. | 自信点 |
[22:31] | No, sir. No leaks. | 没有 没有侧漏 |
[22:33] | – Good. – Dr. Shepherd, you have a message. | -很好 -谢博德医生 你有条信息 |
[22:34] | – Yeah, not now. – It’s from Dr. Grey. | -好 但现在不是时候 -是格蕾医生的 |
[22:36] | She took a fall on the stairs. She says she’s okay, | 她从楼梯上摔下来了 她说她没事 |
[22:39] | but she’s going to O.B. to get checked. | 不过她要去产科做下检查 |
[22:44] | I can finish. You should go. | 我能搞定 你去吧 |
[22:45] | – No, you can’t. – You’re done. | -不 你不行 -你都完成了 |
[22:46] | Hard part’s over. I’ll just, uh, retract the sheath, | 最难的部分都过了 我只要把鞘套撤出来 |
[22:48] | hold pressure on the femoral arteriotomy, | 再在股动脉切开术时控制住血压 |
[22:51] | Done. | 就可以了 |
[22:53] | I can do it. Go. | 我可以的 去吧 |
[22:55] | Okay. Here. | 好的 给 |
[22:58] | What? | 搞什么 |
[22:59] | Oh! Oh, no! Oh, no. | 不 不行 不可以 |
[23:01] | No, mousey. | 不要鼠小妹 |
[23:02] | Mousey, no. | 鼠小妹 不可以 |
[23:03] | No, don’t touch her. Mousey, no! | 不 别碰她 鼠小妹 不行 |
[23:06] | Bailey just said no? | 贝利拒绝了吗 |
[23:07] | Might be ’cause it was me who asked her. | 可能是因为是我找的她 |
[23:10] | No, I’m telling you, she’s just a little shaken up. | 不 相信我 她只是有些心烦 |
[23:13] | She needs a break. | 她需要休息 |
[23:14] | You know, Christina went through something similar, | 克里斯蒂娜也经历了类似的事 |
[23:16] | so I get it. | 所以我懂 |
[23:18] | How about you pull out the bar, | 你把铁条拔出来 |
[23:19] | and I’ll jump in and catch the bleeders? | 然后我立刻堵住出血点怎么样 |
[23:21] | Got it. | 好的 |
[23:21] | Torres, a hand here. | 托瑞斯 帮个忙 |
[23:24] | You know it was the same with Arizona. | 这和亚利桑那情况一样 |
[23:26] | You can’t rush her back to work. | 不能着急逼她回来工作 |
[23:27] | Mm, that might be true… for them. | 也许对他们来说是这样 |
[23:30] | Forgive me, Ben, but with someone like Bailey– | 原谅我 本 但对贝利来说 |
[23:33] | sometimes you just need to rip off the band-aid. | 有时候你就得直接来硬的 |
[23:38] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[23:45] | – Okay. Let’s go. – Yeah. Gotcha. | -好的 抓紧 -抓住了 |
[23:48] | That is a handsome face. | 真是张小帅脸 |
[23:49] | Mm, very handsome. | 非常帅 |
[23:51] | I couldn’t have done it any better myself. | 我自己都做不出更好的了 |
[23:53] | Well, I wouldn’t have done it at all. | 我之前根本都不会做 |
[23:54] | Thank you. This was incredible. | 谢谢 这简直太不可思议了 |
[23:57] | Oh, it was my pleasure. | 是我的荣幸啊 |
[23:58] | Now my downfall as a surgeon | 我做外科医生有个弱点 |
[24:00] | is a very tiny bladder, so you guys have this. | 就是我膀胱有点小 所以交给你们啦 |
[24:04] | I’ll see you in just a second. | 我去去就回 |
[24:07] | She is just one of those people, isn’t she? | 她是那种人吧 |
[24:10] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 什么意思 |
[24:11] | One of those people | 那种人呀 |
[24:11] | that just make you feel like you’re capable of anything. | 就是会让人感觉自己无所不能 |
[24:14] | Sloan was like that. | 斯隆就是那样的 |
[24:15] | He just sort of took for granted that you were great… | 他夸奖人时毫不做作 |
[24:17] | so that you’d be great. | 而你就也觉得自己很厉害 |
[24:18] | I wish she could stick around a little longer. | 我真希望她可以待久一点 |
[24:20] | I just–I have not felt like this in a long time. | 我很久没有过这样的感觉了 |
[24:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:28] | The baby’s fine. | 宝宝很好 |
[24:29] | Define “Fine.” | 很好有多好 |
[24:30] | And feel free to talk like a doctor. | 不要顾忌 有话直说 |
[24:32] | Fine means zero sign of placental abruption | 很好就意味着没有胎盘早剥 |
[24:35] | or any injury to the fetus. | 或是胎儿受伤的迹象 |
[24:37] | No bleeding, no uterine rupture. | 没有出血 没有子宫破裂 |
[24:39] | His heart beat’s great. No distress. | 他的心跳有力 没有不良反应 |
[24:42] | Everything is where it should be. | 一切安好 |
[24:44] | You are incredibly lucky. | 你真是很幸运 |
[24:46] | Are you in any pain? | 有哪里疼吗 |
[24:47] | No. Uh, just–just sore. | 没有 就是有点酸 |
[24:50] | If you start to feel any pain at all, | 如果你有哪里疼 |
[24:52] | you know where I am. | 就来找我 |
[24:53] | Thank you, Connie. | 谢谢 康妮 |
[24:53] | See, I told you, you need to slow down. | 我就和你说让你慢点吧 |
[24:56] | You know how we could have avoided this? | 你知道怎么样可以让这种事情不发生吗 |
[24:58] | If I’d been safely in that exploding O.R., | 就是让我待在那个要爆炸的手术室里 |
[25:00] | where I should have been. | 那可是我的手术 |
[25:03] | Put your pants on. | 把裤子穿上吧 |
[25:08] | I just closed a midline facial cleft. | 我刚做完一例中线面裂缝合术 |
[25:10] | Primary surgeon. | 我太牛了 |
[25:12] | What is wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:13] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:15] | Hunt is actively keeping me from surgeries. | 亨特总是不让我参加手术 |
[25:18] | I don’t know if he thinks that I’m gonna fail my boards again, | 不知道他是不是认为我会再次答辩失败 |
[25:20] | or maybe he’s just finally realized | 也可能他终于意识到 |
[25:22] | that I’d make a better secretary than a surgeon. | 我更适合做秘书而不是医生 |
[25:23] | – So I’ll talk to him. – No. | -我去跟他谈谈 -不要 |
[25:26] | Don’t. Don’t. I don’t–I don’t want you to fight for me. | 不要 不要 我不想靠你帮我争取什么 |
[25:28] | Dr. Kepner, trauma’s coming in. | 凯普娜医生 创伤病人到了 |
[25:30] | Great. | 太好了 |
[25:31] | Something else I can get kicked off of. | 又多了一件事可以不让我参与了 |
[25:33] | Did they run a C.B.C. and a K.B. Stain? | 给你做了全血细胞计数和KB染色吗 |
[25:33] | KB染色 全称Kleihauer-Batke染色 用于检测母体循环血中胎儿血液 阳性提示子宫损伤 | |
[25:35] | Yes, they ran all the tests. | 做了 他们做了全套测试 |
[25:37] | The baby is fine. | 宝宝没事 |
[25:38] | Yeah, well, what about you? I mean, why did you fall? | 那你呢 你怎么就摔倒了呢 |
[25:39] | Are you dizzy? | 你头晕吗 |
[25:40] | I fell because I have the same center of gravity as a Jersey cow. | 我摔倒是因为我和一头母牛一样重心低 |
[25:44] | I’m fine, guys. | 我没事 真的 |
[25:46] | Doctors, it’s time. It’s happening. | 医生们 是时候了 马上就要开始了 |
[25:48] | Come on. | 快来吧 |
[25:51] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[25:52] | A 48-year-old male complaining of tightness in his chest. | 48岁 男性 说胸闷 |
[25:54] | He says he feels like his heart is gonna burst. | 他说他感觉心脏要爆炸了 |
[25:56] | All right, sir. We’re gonna take care of you, okay? | 没事的 先生 我们会治好你的 |
[26:00] | Is he seizing? | 他有癫痫吗 |
[26:01] | Was there a head injury involved? | 头部有受伤吗 |
[26:03] | Uh, what is that music? | 音乐是哪来的 |
[26:07] | Um, sir, no. Ohh. Ohh. | 先生 别 别起来 |
[26:08] | Um, you probably don’t wanna get off of that if you don’t– | 你不能起来 你会… |
[26:15] | Nicole, what are you doing? | 妮可 你在干嘛 |
[26:16] | What is– what are you doing? | 这是 你们在做什么 |
[26:20] | Nikki? | 尼基 |
[26:21] | What are you… | 你们这是 |
[26:23] | What are you doing? | 你们这是在干什么 |
[26:27] | Scott? Wait? What? | 斯科特 等等 怎么了 |
[26:31] | What is going on? | 发生什么了 |
[26:34] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[26:35] | I’m… | 我… |
[26:39] | Oh, Matthew! | 马修 |
[26:43] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[26:48] | They’re everywhere. | 好多人啊 |
[26:50] | Aah! Oh, god! It’s so high! | 天啊 好高 |
[27:00] | Who’d have thought Kepner would’ve found somebody | 谁会想到凯普娜会找到这样一个 |
[27:02] | as dorky as she is? | 和她一样傻的人 |
[27:05] | He is like the male Kepner. What are the odds? | 他就像男版的凯普娜啊 真是太稀罕了 |
[27:28] | All right, April! | 好样的 艾普丽尔 |
[27:29] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[27:30] | Uh, April, I know that this seems crazy… | 艾普丽尔 我知道这看起来很疯狂 |
[27:34] | This is totally crazy. What? | 这简直是太疯了 |
[27:36] | And to some, sudden. | 而且有些突然 |
[27:40] | But when I know something, I know it. | 但当我感觉来了 我就要付诸实现 |
[27:44] | When I first saw you standing in this doorway… | 当我第一次看你站在这门口 |
[27:48] | I felt a shock. | 我感觉就像触电了一样 |
[27:51] | And, uh, and I thought… | 当时我就想 |
[27:54] | This is the most beautiful person that I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最美的人 |
[27:58] | And then I thought… | 然后我就想 |
[28:00] | Yeah, well, no, I-I knew… | 不 我就知道 |
[28:04] | that I was gonna fall in love with you. | 我会爱上你 |
[28:05] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[28:07] | And I have never been so happy | 我从不知道 明白自己的心愿 |
[28:10] | knowing anything in my entire life. | 是件这么开心的事 |
[28:11] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[28:15] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god! | 天哪 天哪 |
[28:21] | April Kepner… | 艾普丽尔·凯普娜 |
[28:24] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[28:25] | And I want to spend the rest of my life | 我想要用一辈子让你开心 |
[28:26] | trying to make you as happy as you make me… | 就像你让我那么开心一样 |
[28:28] | if you’ll let me. | 只要你愿意 |
[28:34] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[28:36] | Yes. Yes. | 我愿意 我愿意 |
[28:44] | It was beautiful! | 干得漂亮 |
[28:46] | Way to go, matthew! | 马修 好样的 |
[28:48] | Many happy years! | 百年好合 |
[28:50] | All right, Matthew! | 好样的 马修 |
[29:12] | How does Kepner get that? How does that happen? | 凯普娜怎么做到的 凭什么是她 |
[29:15] | And I get crazy, I get cancer, | 凭什么我这儿一个疯子一个癌症 |
[29:17] | and now I got a psychopathic maniac. | 现在还有一个心理变态 |
[29:19] | Screw it. I give up. I’m walking away. | 去他的 我放弃 我不干了 |
[29:21] | Alex, what were you gonna do | 阿历克斯 你当时想做什么 |
[29:23] | if you got to peckwell’s house first? | 如果你先到美胸男的家 |
[29:24] | Were you gonna have coffee and talk it out? | 你是想和他边喝咖啡边聊天吗 |
[29:26] | I mean, tell me he wouldn’t have been worse off | 告诉我 如果是你先到那里 |
[29:28] | had you gotten there first. | 他不会比现在更糟 |
[29:30] | People change, but they don’t change. | 人是会变 但他们的本质不会变 |
[29:33] | Maybe Jo’s crazy fits your crazy. | 也许乔的疯狂很适合你 |
[29:35] | Don’t give up on her just yet. | 先别放弃她 |
[29:38] | We didn’t give up on you. | 我们当初也没放弃你呀 |
[29:43] | Chest peckwell is awake. | 美胸男醒了 |
[29:45] | How is he? | 他怎样了 |
[29:46] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[29:48] | But he’s–he’s asking for the police. | 但他要求见警察 |
[29:56] | I thought this storm was coming in three days. | 我本以为这个风暴三天后才来的 |
[29:59] | You know weather guys. | 你知道那些播天气预报的 |
[30:00] | They’re wrong most of the time, and they still keep their jobs. | 大多数时候都是错的 但还能保住工作 |
[30:03] | How do you feel, honestly? | 你怎么想的 老实说 |
[30:06] | Honestly? | 老实说吗 |
[30:08] | I’d feel better if the wall hadn’t dissected. | 如果没有分离内壁 我觉得还会好些 |
[30:10] | I’m afraid it’s done more harm than good. | 恐怕这么做利大于弊 |
[30:14] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[30:17] | How did I miss this clot? | 我怎么能漏了这个血块呢 |
[30:18] | You didn’t, or it’d still be in there. | 你没漏 漏了的话它现在还会在那里 |
[30:21] | You’ve done everything you can. | 你已经尽力了 |
[30:24] | Then why isn’t he awake? | 那为什么他还不醒 |
[30:37] | He looks beautiful. | 他看起来漂亮极了 |
[30:38] | Yeah, and when he’s 6 feet tall and has a full head of hair, | 当他长到一米八几大高个 满头秀发时 |
[30:42] | all of this is gonna recede to just a tiny, little scar | 这些都会变成一个很小很小的伤疤 |
[30:45] | on his forehead. | 缩在额头上 |
[30:46] | The girls are gonna love it. | 女孩子都会爱上这个伤疤的 |
[30:47] | It’ll give him some mystery. | 这让他显得很神秘 |
[30:49] | Thank you… so much. | 谢谢 太谢谢你们了 |
[30:55] | Amazing. | 不可思议 |
[30:55] | Mm. This was an amazing day. | 今天太不可思议了 |
[30:57] | Well, you guys did most of the work. | 大部分都是你们的功劳 |
[30:58] | I’m happy I just got to watch. | 我很高兴能有机会看你们工作 |
[31:00] | Yeah, well, is there anything else that I can… | 还有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[31:03] | You can show me to an on-call room. | 你能带我去值班室 |
[31:06] | Uh… w-why? | 去做什么 |
[31:08] | First night post-op, I like to stay close by | 术后第一晚 我想离得近一些 |
[31:09] | in case anything happens. | 万一发生什么事 我可以及时赶到 |
[31:11] | Oh, wow, you poor, poor control freak. | 看呐 你真是个控制狂哪 |
[31:13] | Oh, you really get me. | 你真是懂我啊 |
[31:15] | Yeah. I really do. | 是啊 我真的懂你 |
[31:18] | This way. | 这边走 |
[31:27] | Hey, Jason. | 杰森 |
[31:29] | Cops here yet? | 警察来了吗 |
[31:32] | Let’s talk for a second. | 我们聊一会吧 |
[31:34] | She attacked me, all right? Jo’s a lunatic. | 她先攻击我的好吗 乔是个疯子 |
[31:36] | She’s disturbed, and she’s a liar. | 她心理不正常 还是个骗子 |
[31:41] | You got a good thing here, | 你在这儿混得不错 |
[31:43] | good job, | 工作好 |
[31:45] | nice place. | 环境好 |
[31:48] | You have friends here? | 你在这有朋友吗 |
[31:50] | Oh, you wanna be my friend now? | 怎么 你是想和我交朋友吗 |
[31:51] | Me? Nah. I got enough friends. | 我才不想 我的朋友够多了 |
[31:55] | Cristina Yang– she’s my friend. | 克里斯蒂娜·杨 她是我朋友 |
[31:58] | She owns the hospital. | 这家医院是她的 |
[32:01] | Derek Shepherd, owns the hospital. | 德里克·谢博德 医院是他的 |
[32:03] | Meredith Grey–her name’s on the friggin’ door. | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 大门上还写着她名字 |
[32:06] | And these are my friends, | 这些人才是我的朋友 |
[32:08] | and they don’t like a guy who hits his girlfriend, | 他们不喜欢打女朋友的男人 |
[32:11] | neither do I. | 我也不喜欢 |
[32:13] | She attacked me. | 她先攻击的我 |
[32:15] | What was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[32:16] | You’re supposed to take it. | 你就该默默忍受 |
[32:18] | A girl hits you, you take it, or you walk away. | 被女人打了你就得忍着 或者离开她 |
[32:22] | It’s the story of my life. | 我就是这样的 |
[32:26] | Jason, you can tell this story till you’re blue in the face, | 杰森 就算你费再多力气解释 |
[32:28] | but all people are gonna hear is that you hit her. | 大家也只会记住你打了她 |
[32:34] | And that little bit, | 而就那么一点事情 |
[32:35] | it’s gonna follow you around the halls here. | 也将会一直在这里伴随着你 |
[32:38] | And if you leave, | 如果你离开这里 |
[32:39] | it’ll get wherever you’re going before you do. | 还没等你到新地方 这事就会传开 |
[32:42] | Oh, you’ll make sure of that, huh? | 你肯定会第一个传出去吧 |
[32:45] | It sounds like you’re blackmailing me. | 听起来你像是在要挟我 |
[32:46] | It sounds like you’re a guy who hits girls, | 听起来你像是个打女人的家伙 |
[32:49] | ’cause you did. | 因为你确实动手了 |
[32:51] | So what do you wanna do next? | 就看你下一步想怎么办了 |
[33:01] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[33:02] | What, you heard that? | 怎么 你听到了吗 |
[33:04] | I did. | 听到了 |
[33:05] | You think it’s okay to blackmail people, Karev? | 你觉得可以用要挟来解决问题吗 克莱夫 |
[33:07] | I wasn’t. It was just a threat. | 我没有 只是吓唬他一下 |
[33:08] | You’re threatening him? | 你吓唬他 |
[33:10] | What are you thinking? | 你想什么呢 |
[33:10] | What are you thinking? | 你想什么呢 |
[33:11] | A bunch of people got hurt here. | 这件事里有太多人受到伤害 |
[33:11] | A bunch of people got hurt here. | 这件事里有太多人受到伤害 |
[33:13] | I didn’t see the point in any more. | 我觉得没什么大不了的 |
[33:13] | I didn’t see the point in any more. | 我觉得没什么大不了的 |
[33:14] | I mean, the guy’s not pressing charges. | 他说不提出起诉了 |
[33:14] | I mean, the guy’s not pressing charges. | 他说不提出起诉了 |
[33:16] | Oh, so it all works out. | 所以就没事了吗 |
[33:16] | Oh, so it all works out. | 所以就没事了吗 |
[33:17] | You feel good about that? | 你感觉还挺好是吧 |
[33:17] | You feel good about that? | 你感觉还挺好是吧 |
[33:20] | Because you shouldn’t. | 但你不应该 |
[33:20] | Because you shouldn’t. | 但你不应该 |
[33:29] | Bailey, when the chief of surgery | 贝利 当外科主任 |
[33:29] | Bailey, when the chief of surgery | 贝利 当外科主任 |
[33:32] | orders you to scrub in on a surgery, | 让你参加手术的时候 |
[33:32] | orders you to scrub in on a surgery, | 让你参加手术的时候 |
[33:34] | you scrub in on that surgery. | 你就得参加手术 |
[33:34] | you scrub in on that surgery. | 你就得参加手术 |
[33:36] | The last I heard, you’re not chief of surgery or my boss. | 据我所知 你不是外科主任也不是我上司 |
[33:36] | The last I heard, you’re not chief of surgery or my boss. | 据我所知 你不是外科主任也不是我上司 |
[33:39] | But I am part owner of this hospital, | 但我是这家医院的拥有者之一 |
[33:39] | But I am part owner of this hospital, | 但我是这家医院的拥有者之一 |
[33:41] | which does, in fact, make me your boss. | 所以其实我就是你的上司 |
[33:41] | which does, in fact, make me your boss. | 所以其实我就是你的上司 |
[33:43] | And you’re not a file clerk, | 而且你也不是文件管理员 |
[33:43] | And you’re not a file clerk, | 而且你也不是文件管理员 |
[33:45] | we have enough file clerks, | 我们不缺文件管理员 |
[33:45] | we have enough file clerks, | 我们不缺文件管理员 |
[33:46] | but we need a surgeons. | 但我们需要外科医生 |
[33:46] | but we need a surgeons. | 但我们需要外科医生 |
[33:47] | So either be a surgeon, | 所以要么拿出外科医生的样子 |
[33:47] | So either be a surgeon, | 所以要么拿出外科医生的样子 |
[33:48] | or get the hell out, ’cause we don’t need you. | 要么就走人 因为我们不需要你 |
[33:48] | or get the hell out, ’cause we don’t need you. | 要么就走人 因为我们不需要你 |
[34:04] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[34:04] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[34:08] | He looks great. | 他看上去很好 |
[34:08] | He looks great. | 他看上去很好 |
[34:09] | He is. Broken leg, minor internal injuries. | 没错 腿部骨折 轻微内伤 |
[34:09] | He is. Broken leg, minor internal injuries. | 没错 腿部骨折 轻微内伤 |
[34:11] | After all that, it turned out to be kind of a nothing case. | 到最后 这病例其实不算什么大事儿 |
[34:11] | After all that, it turned out to be kind of a nothing case. | 到最后 这病例其实不算什么大事儿 |
[34:15] | You had absolutely no right | 你今天根本无权 |
[34:15] | You had absolutely no right | 你今天根本无权 |
[34:16] | to kick me out of that O.R. today. | 把我赶出那间手术室 |
[34:16] | to kick me out of that O.R. today. | 把我赶出那间手术室 |
[34:18] | Grey, you weren’t necessary that– | 格蕾 那里不需要你 |
[34:18] | Grey, you weren’t necessary that– | 格蕾 那里不需要你 |
[34:20] | You did it because I’m pregnant | 你那么做是因为我怀孕了 |
[34:20] | You did it because I’m pregnant | 你那么做是因为我怀孕了 |
[34:22] | and because you were trying to protect me. | 而且你想保护我 |
[34:22] | and because you were trying to protect me. | 而且你想保护我 |
[34:24] | Yes. And? | 是的 怎么了 |
[34:24] | Yes. And? | 是的 怎么了 |
[34:25] | I just want you to know it’s completely unacceptable, | 我只想告诉你这我完全不能接受 |
[34:25] | I just want you to know it’s completely unacceptable, | 我只想告诉你这我完全不能接受 |
[34:29] | and thank you. | 还有 谢谢关心 |
[34:29] | and thank you. | 还有 谢谢关心 |
[34:31] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[34:31] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[34:32] | You asked me about Zola today. | 你今天问我佐拉的事情 |
[34:32] | You asked me about Zola today. | 你今天问我佐拉的事情 |
[34:34] | We just knew. | 我们就是知道 |
[34:34] | We just knew. | 我们就是知道 |
[34:35] | You know, Derek knew first, of course, | 当然是德里克先知道的 |
[34:35] | You know, Derek knew first, of course, | 当然是德里克先知道的 |
[34:38] | because he’s Derek. | 因为他是德里克 |
[34:38] | because he’s Derek. | 因为他是德里克 |
[34:39] | And it took me a little longer | 对我来说这个过程有点长 |
[34:39] | And it took me a little longer | 对我来说这个过程有点长 |
[34:40] | because I-I was… scared. | 因为我很害怕 |
[34:40] | because I-I was… scared. | 因为我很害怕 |
[34:43] | One day, I just picked her up, | 有一天 我抱起了她 |
[34:43] | One day, I just picked her up, | 有一天 我抱起了她 |
[34:44] | and… I just knew. | 然后我就知道了 |
[34:44] | and… I just knew. | 然后我就知道了 |
[34:47] | I don’t know how else to explain it. | 我不知道还能怎么解释 |
[34:47] | I don’t know how else to explain it. | 我不知道还能怎么解释 |
[34:51] | I looked at her, and she was my daughter. | 我看着她 就知道了她就是我的女儿 |
[34:51] | I looked at her, and she was my daughter. | 我看着她 就知道了她就是我的女儿 |
[34:55] | I just knew. | 我就是知道了 |
[34:55] | I just knew. | 我就是知道了 |
[34:57] | You know, this kid– he needs someone. | 这个孩子 他需要有人照顾 |
[34:57] | You know, this kid– he needs someone. | 这个孩子 他需要有人照顾 |
[34:59] | And I like him, | 而且我喜欢他 |
[35:01] | and, uh, and he likes me. | 他也喜欢我 |
[35:04] | He’s scared and alone and… | 他既害怕又孤独而且… |
[35:06] | and… I could help. | 而且我可以帮他 |
[35:08] | I know how to help, and I want to. | 我知道怎么帮他 而且我想帮他 |
[35:12] | And then I talk myself out of it | 然后我又说服自己放弃 |
[35:14] | because he’s not my kid. | 因为他不是我的孩子 |
[35:16] | He’s 10. It’s… | 他都十岁了 这… |
[35:18] | It’s a huge commitment. | 这是巨大的承诺 |
[35:20] | It’s a lifetime of responsibility, | 一生的责任 |
[35:22] | and it pretty much uproots everything. | 基本上会让你的生活彻底改变 |
[35:25] | But then I spend one minute with this kid, | 但我又跟这孩子相处了那么一小会 |
[35:28] | and… I can’t imagine not doing it. | 我就觉得我又必须这么做 |
[35:36] | You’re thinking I’m crazy. | 你肯定觉得我疯了 |
[35:38] | No. | 没有 |
[35:40] | I’m thinking that’s exactly the way I felt. | 这正是我对佐拉的感觉 |
[35:44] | Cristina won’t get it. | 克里斯蒂娜是不会懂的 |
[35:48] | Owen. It’s Paul. | 欧文 是保尔的事 |
[35:50] | You should come. | 你该过来看看 |
[35:55] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[35:56] | He’s fine. Uh, neuro’s good, | 他很好 神经系统没事 |
[35:58] | He’s talking. | 他能说话 |
[36:01] | He’s fine. | 他没事了 |
[36:08] | Get him set for transfer to Seattle Pres. | 让他做好准备转到西雅图长老会医院 |
[36:12] | Well, isn’t that a little– | 这会不会有点… |
[36:12] | I want them out of here A.S.A.P. | 我想让他们离开这里 越快越好 |
[36:16] | The storm’s here sooner than predicted, | 暴风雨到来得比预计快 |
[36:17] | and I want them moved inland before it gets worse. | 我想让他们在天气恶化前转到内陆 |
[36:36] | I’ve rounded on your entire service. | 我已经把你的所有任务都做完了 |
[36:38] | Brooks, thanks. | 布鲁克斯 谢谢 |
[36:39] | You’ve stepped up when I needed it today. | 今天你在我需要的时候站出来了 |
[36:41] | I’m proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[36:42] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[36:44] | Give it up. | 来击个掌 |
[36:46] | – Slamma-jamma. – Stay weird, Brooks. | -给力点 -继续当个小怪人吧 布鲁克斯 |
[36:53] | With me, Ross. | 跟我走 罗斯 |
[36:55] | God, there’s more? | 天哪 又要干什么 |
[37:03] | Never saw it coming, right? | 没想到会这样吧 |
[37:06] | What’s that, the storm? | 什么 暴风雨吗 |
[37:07] | No. April. | 不是 是艾普丽尔 |
[37:08] | I was sure someone would let it slip. | 我以为肯定有人会泄密的 |
[37:10] | And have you, uh, seen Dr. Hunt? | 还有 你知道亨特医生在哪吗 |
[37:12] | No, no. What’s up? | 不知道 有什么事吗 |
[37:13] | Nothing. I–I’d… | 没什么 我 我 |
[37:14] | Would you tell him thanks, though? | 帮我跟他说声谢谢 好吗 |
[37:15] | I had him keep April out of surgeries all day. | 我拜托他一整天都不让艾普丽尔做手术 |
[37:17] | This was kind of my only shot at this. | 这是我唯一的机会 |
[37:19] | Didn’t wanna miss it. | 我可不想错过 |
[37:20] | No, no, you didn’t. | 是啊 是啊 当然了 |
[37:22] | Congratulations, both of you guys. | 祝贺 你们二位 |
[37:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:33] | 普外科手术医师 韦伯 亨特 贝利 罗斯 | |
[37:37] | Still awake? | 还醒着吗 |
[37:38] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 医生 |
[37:42] | Owen’s, uh, transferring Paul Dawson and his kid | 欧文要把保尔·道森和他孩子一起 |
[37:45] | over to Seattle Pres. | 转到西雅图长老会医院 |
[37:48] | How’s Owen? | 欧文还好吗 |
[37:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:52] | You know, I woke the guy up. | 你说 我把那家伙弄醒了 |
[37:53] | That’s all he’s been wanting to do, | 这是他一直希望的事情 |
[37:55] | but now he just seems more disappointed with me, | 但现在他好像对我更失望了 |
[37:58] | and I know he’s got close to the kid. | 我知道他和那孩子关系很好 |
[38:02] | You know, Owen was talking | 跟你说 欧文说起过 |
[38:03] | about taking the kid himself. | 想要自己抚养那个孩子 |
[38:06] | Taking him? | 抚养他 |
[38:08] | What, like a-adopting him? | 就…就像领养他吗 |
[38:09] | Or fostering. | 或者是代养 |
[38:11] | He asked me about it. He seemed ready to do it. | 他问我的 他好像已经准备好了 |
[38:15] | Okay, what am I supposed to do with that? | 好吧 这样的话那我要怎么办 |
[38:16] | Like, what am I supposed to do? | 我应该做点什么 |
[38:17] | I don’t think there’s anything you can do. | 我觉得你做什么都没用 |
[38:21] | I don’t think it’s about you. | 我觉得这事跟你没关系 |
[38:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:36] | You guys have backup generators, right? | 你们有备用发电机的吧 |
[38:38] | Yeah, of course we do. | 有 当然有了 |
[38:47] | This really has been a lot of fun. | 今天真的很开心 |
[38:50] | Sort of sorry– | 有点遗憾 |
[38:51] | Me, too. I’m sorry it’s over. | 我也是 遗憾就要结束了 |
[38:55] | All right, well, | 这样吧 |
[38:55] | then you’ll just have to have me back at some point. | 你们就随时再叫 我来就好啦 |
[38:58] | That would be really great. | 那真是太好了 |
[39:08] | Well… | 那… |
[39:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:15] | It was… okay. | 好吧 |
[39:26] | Oh, God! I can’t. | 天啊 我不可以 |
[39:28] | What? | 什么 |
[39:29] | I can’t. | 我不可以 |
[39:30] | We do our very best. | 我们尽自己的全力 |
[39:31] | It was a pleasure meeting you. | 认识你很荣幸 |
[39:32] | Arizona. | 亚利桑那 |
[39:38] | You are allowed to lose a little bit of control. | 你应该允许自己偶尔失控一下 |
[39:42] | But sometimes it’s just not good enough. | 但总有些事难以控制 |
[39:57] | We buckle our seat belts. We wear a helmet. | 我们系好安全带 戴好头盔 |
[40:00] | We stick to the lighted paths. | 沿着大路行走 |
[40:02] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生什么了 |
[40:04] | The power went out a half-hour– | 半小时前停电了 |
[40:05] | No, you. What were you thinking? | 不是 我是说你 你在想什么 |
[40:07] | Peckwell could have died. | 美胸男可能会死 |
[40:09] | Is he– | 那他… |
[40:10] | No, he’s fine, and you’re lucky he’s not pressing charges, | 没死 他没事 你很幸运他没有告你 |
[40:13] | But you are an idiot. | 但你是个傻瓜 |
[40:14] | You get that you could have gone to jail, right? | 你知道你会因为这个进监狱的对吧 |
[40:17] | You say that you worked so hard to change, | 你说你十分努力想要改变 |
[40:19] | to become this new person, | 想变成一个新的自己 |
[40:20] | but then you do this? | 然后你就干了这事 |
[40:22] | If you don’t wanna be a lowlife anymore, | 你如果不想继续活得渺小 |
[40:23] | you gotta grow up and stop acting like one. | 就必须成熟起来不要表现的像个下三滥 |
[40:24] | No, you grow up! | 不 你才应该成熟点 |
[40:26] | Not everyone’s like you, Al. | 不是所有人都像你 阿历 |
[40:31] | People are horrible. | 世人都很可怕 |
[40:33] | And the last time someone grabbed me like Jason did, I… | 上一次有人像杰森一样拉我的时候 我… |
[40:41] | I promised no one would ever do that again. | 我就发誓我不会再让任何人这么做 |
[40:44] | So I am sorry, but… | 我对不起他 但是… |
[40:47] | Not everyone’s like you. Not everyone’s good. | 不是所有人都像你 不是所有人都是好人 |
[40:52] | We try to be safe. | 我们努力保证自己安全 |
[40:58] | And now you think I’m horrible, too. | 现在你肯定觉得我也很可怕了 |
[41:04] | No. | 我没有 |
[41:06] | No. If you hadn’t gotten to him first, | 我没有 如果不是你先打了他 |
[41:08] | I probably would have killed the guy. | 我后来大概也会杀了他 |
[41:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:13] | Why would you do that for me? | 为什么你要为我这么做 |
[41:16] | Shut up. Why wouldn’t I? | 闭嘴吧 我为什么不要 |
[41:19] | We try so hard to protect ourselves, | 我们想尽办法保护自己 |
[41:22] | But it doesn’t make a damn bit of difference. | 但却没有带来丝毫改变 |
[41:32] | ’cause when the bad things come, | 因为当厄运降临时 |
[41:35] | they come out of nowhere. | 你根本不知道它会如何出现 |
[41:38] | The storm is here. | 暴风雨来了 |
[41:40] | It’s totally here. | 肯定来了 |
[41:41] | The, uh, day care center | 日托中心 |
[41:43] | said they’re gonna be open for 24 hours, | 说他们24小时开门 |
[41:44] | so I’m keeping Sofia in there. | 我会把索菲亚放那 |
[41:47] | – We’re not leaving. Are you guys leaving? – I don’t know. | -我们不走 你们会走吗 -不知道 |
[41:50] | Where the hell is Arizona? | 亚利桑那到底去哪了 |
[41:53] | We’re gonna stay, right? | 我们会留下来的 对吧 |
[41:55] | Yes, we’re gonna stay. | 是的 我们留在这 |
[41:55] | ’cause if we get trapped at the house, | 因为如果我们被困在家里 |
[41:57] | and you go into labor… | 你却要生了 |
[41:58] | No, we’re staying because they need surgeons. | 不 我们留下来是因为他们需要医生 |
[42:00] | You need to take it easy. | 你得放轻松一些 |
[42:01] | I’m just gonna work until I– | 我会一直工作直到我… |
[42:04] | The bad things come suddenly with no warning. | 厄运突然降临 从无预兆 |
[42:07] | What? Meredith, what is it? | 怎么了 梅瑞狄斯 怎么了 |
[42:08] | But we forget… | 但我们忘了 |
[42:09] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -好 |
[42:11] | that sometimes… | 有时候 |
[42:12] | Yeah. My water just broke. | 我很好 我刚刚羊水破了 |
[42:14] | What? Okay. | 什么 好吧 |
[42:17] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -放松 |
[42:18] | that’s how the good things come, too. | 好运也是同样如此来临 |
[42:25] | Okay. | 放松 |