时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I had this badass professor in med school. | 我记得上医学院时有一位超牛的教授 |
[00:05] | She seemed invincible. | 她简直无所不能 |
[00:07] | Then one day, she needed her gallbladder out. | 然后有一天 她需要切除胆囊 |
[00:11] | And the surgery killed her. | 结果死在了手术台上 |
[00:15] | Her platelets stopped clotting. | 她的血小板无法凝集 |
[00:17] | She bled out on the table. | 导致失血而亡 |
[00:20] | Everything that could’ve gone wrong… | 所有能想到的意外情况 |
[00:23] | did go wrong. | 结果全都发生了 |
[00:25] | Surgeons have a name for it. | 外科医生有个行话称呼这种情况 |
[00:29] | We call it a perfect storm. | 叫做完美风暴 |
[00:34] | Funny. | 讽刺的是 |
[00:36] | Never thought it would happen to me. | 竟然也发生到我身上了 |
[00:41] | Ethan, so they’re moving you and your dad | 伊桑 他们要把你和你爸爸 |
[00:43] | to a safer hospital for now, okay, buddy? | 转到一个更安全的医院 要乖哦 |
[00:45] | Can’t you come, too? | 你不能一起去么 |
[00:49] | They need me here. Okay? | 但这里需要我 |
[00:52] | Hang out a minute. We’ll send the gurney back down. | 请在这等一下 我们等会把轮床还过来 |
[00:55] | It won’t be so loud once you’re inside, | 上了飞机就不会这么吵了 |
[00:57] | and then it’s just– it’s just fun, okay? | 反而会很好玩的 乖乖听话 |
[01:07] | I don’t know how you can even pretend this isn’t an issue. | 我不知道你怎么可以装作若无其事 |
[01:09] | Because it’s not. | 因为本来就没事 |
[01:10] | Were you even gonna tell me you wanted to adopt him? | 你是不是根本没打算告诉我你想收养他 |
[01:13] | Well, that didn’t happen, so– | 我没能收养他 所以 |
[01:14] | But you wanted to. | 但是你很想 |
[01:17] | Owen… | 欧文 |
[01:19] | You want kids. | 你还是想要孩子 |
[01:20] | This is about one kid, this kid who needed– | 这孩子是个特例 他比较需要 |
[01:22] | Okay, but the fact that you are lying to yourself | 好吧 你可以继续自欺欺人 |
[01:24] | doesn’t make me feel better about you lying to me. | 但你这样骗我让我很难过 |
[01:26] | I am not lying about the fact that I love you | 我没骗你 我只爱你 |
[01:28] | and I want my life to be with you. | 只想和你在一起 |
[01:30] | You don’t think you’re gonna look at me one day | 但谁能保证你不会在以后 |
[01:32] | and only see the things I couldn’t give you? | 看到我就只想到我不能给你孩子 |
[01:34] | God, has it ever occurred to you | 天哪 难道你比我 |
[01:35] | I might know my own mind better than you? | 更懂我自己想要什么吗 |
[01:42] | Oh, my god. | 大事不好 |
[01:49] | Figures you’d go into labor in the middle of a super storm. | 我就猜你会在这刮大风的时候生产 |
[01:51] | Okay, we need to go over your birth plan. | 赶紧讨论一下你的生产计划 |
[01:52] | – We never talked details. – Hang on. | -我们还没讨论细节部分 -等会 |
[01:54] | I can’t bully people unless I know what to bully them about. | 你不告诉我想要什么 我就没办法帮你啊 |
[01:56] | – Maybe you should get back into bed. – You want to go back to bed? | -要不你先躺床上去 -你想躺床上么 |
[01:58] | – No! – She says no. | -不要 -她说不要 |
[02:00] | What do you need– a pillow, a bouncy ball? | 那你要什么 枕头呢 还是弹力球 |
[02:01] | – Ice chips. – She says ice chips. | -冰块 -她说要冰块 |
[02:03] | Are you gonna do this the whole time? | 你一定要重复她的每句话吗 |
[02:05] | Okay, I’m gonna check on Connie, | 我去找康妮 |
[02:06] | see what’s taking her so long. | 让她尽快赶过来 |
[02:07] | Oh, she’s with other laboring moms right now. | 她现在在帮别的孕妇生产 |
[02:09] | She’s busy. | 很忙的 |
[02:10] | You’re the only one I care about. The rest can wait. | 我现在只关心你 其他人都给我等着 |
[02:14] | Did you talk to Owen? | 你和欧文聊了吗 |
[02:15] | Yes and no. | 聊了等于没聊 |
[02:17] | God, how is your pain now– 7, 8? | 你现在痛到几级了 七还是八 |
[02:18] | 9. | 九 |
[02:19] | Talk to me about Owen. It helps. | 继续说欧文 可以缓解疼痛 |
[02:21] | Uh, well, Owen is… | 欧文啊 |
[02:23] | At a 10. | 现在有10了 |
[02:28] | This guy was cleaning his gutters in hurricane-force winds. | 这家伙在飓风时清理水沟 |
[02:31] | It’s like he wanted to spend the night on an O.R. table. | 简直是巴不得来手术台上过夜啊 |
[02:33] | Not that I’m complaining. | 我这不是抱怨哦 |
[02:34] | You’re awfully excited about another man’s misfortunes. | 人家这么倒霉 你倒好 幸灾乐祸成这样 |
[02:35] | No, I just meant | 不是 我只是 |
[02:37] | I’m glad Dr. Bailey’s getting back into an O.R. | 很高兴看到贝利医生重回手术室 |
[02:40] | Yeah, so am I. | 我也很欣慰 |
[02:51] | I can’t do this. | 还是不行 |
[02:54] | Miranda… | 玛兰达 |
[02:58] | Go back inside. | 快进去 |
[03:02] | All right, what is our risk of flooding here? | 好吧 我们这被淹的风险有多大 |
[03:04] | Oh, you got water pumps. You got sandbags. | 我们有水泵和沙袋 |
[03:05] | The lights keep flickering. | 灯一直在闪 |
[03:06] | Now are the generators– | 现在发电机又 |
[03:08] | I tested ’em last month. | 我上个月测过了 |
[03:09] | Listen, you guys got patients to worry about. | 听我说 你们还有病人要担心 |
[03:10] | You take care of them. | 你们就负责治好他们 |
[03:12] | This–this hospital’s my patient. | 医院的事我来解决 |
[03:15] | These beds are filling up fast. | 病人越来越多了啊 |
[03:16] | Yeah, people think this is the safest place | 是啊 大家都觉得飓风一来 |
[03:18] | to sit out a storm. | 就医院最安全 |
[03:19] | Half these people aren’t even sick. | 一半的人根本就没生病 |
[03:21] | They’re just scared. | 只是害怕而已 |
[03:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:26] | Not used to it yet? | 还没习惯戴戒指呀 |
[03:27] | It just feels really weird on my finger. | 手指上突然有东西真不习惯 |
[03:29] | I keep running it into stuff. | 戒指总是碰到东西 |
[03:31] | Pin it your scrub top. | 把它缝到手术服上嘛 |
[03:33] | Oh, cool. | 不赖嘛 |
[03:35] | Chief. Hey, uh, there’s a patient in O.R. Two | 主任 第二手术室有个病人 |
[03:38] | who needs an exploratory lap immediately. | 需要立即进行剖腹探查术 |
[03:40] | The patient’s already under. | 病人已经在台上了 |
[03:41] | Do you have any general surgeons available? | 有没有普外的医生可以做 |
[03:45] | You look available. | 你不是可以吗 |
[03:47] | I-I’m not, sir. | 我不行 主任 |
[03:48] | Uh, uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下啊 |
[03:50] | E-excuse me. | 请…请问 |
[03:51] | Uh, you’re my son’s doctor– Jimmy Strickland? | 你是我儿子的医生吧 吉米·斯特里克兰 |
[03:53] | Is he done with surgery already? | 他的手术已经做完了吗 |
[03:54] | No, sir. Uh, we haven’t started yet. | 不是的先生 还没开始呢 |
[03:57] | I-is everything okay? | 有什么问题吗 |
[04:00] | Um, everything is fine, sir. | 没问题 先生 |
[04:02] | Uh, I’ll be the doctor operating on your son. | 我来给你儿子手术 |
[04:04] | Will you walk with me, Mr. Strickland, | 跟我来好吗 斯特里克兰先生 |
[04:06] | And fill me in on what happened? | 跟我说一下是怎么回事 |
[04:11] | I would like to help out, Chief, however I can’t. | 我很想帮忙 主任 但我做不到 |
[04:13] | Well, it makes it hard when you won’t touch a patient. | 你碰都不敢碰病人 那当然不行 |
[04:16] | Actually, I was gonna suggest that we get someone | 我建议我们找个人 |
[04:19] | to make sure there’s enough surplus blood in the O.R.s. | 保证手术室有足够的血供应 |
[04:27] | Cut her some slack. | 让她先缓缓吧 |
[04:30] | What happened to you? | 你这又怎么了 |
[04:32] | A tree. | 被树砸了 |
[04:34] | Karev, if you’re free, | 克莱夫 你要是有空的话 |
[04:35] | the NICU needs help getting all these babies out of here. | 新生儿重症监护室要转移婴儿 |
[04:37] | I thought Arizona was overseeing this. | 不是该亚利桑那负责吗 |
[04:39] | Has anyone seen her? | 有人看到她了吗 |
[04:45] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:47] | Uh, yeah, no. | 嗯 没事 |
[04:48] | The NICU’s just understaffed, and I should be there already. | 新生儿重症监护室人手不够 我得赶快过去 |
[04:51] | You need an extra set of hands? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[04:52] | Oh, no. Please, just… | 不不 求你了… |
[04:55] | No. | 不用 |
[04:58] | I understand your concerns, Tim, but we were just told | 我理解你的担心 蒂姆 但我们接到指示 |
[05:00] | to evacuate the highest priorities first. | 要按优先顺序疏散 |
[05:02] | So Crystal’s baby gets taken to safety | 克里斯多的孩子就能去安全的地方 |
[05:04] | and mine is stuck here? | 我的孩子就得在这耗着 |
[05:05] | It’s perfectly safe here, Tim. Okay? | 这也很安全啊 蒂姆 别担心 |
[05:08] | The pit says we have to suspend evacuations due to the weather. | 急诊那边说天气原因疏散暂停 |
[05:10] | Wait. We were just down there. | 等等 刚刚我们进来还没事啊 |
[05:11] | The last rig to leave couldn’t even make it | 之前下去的那批 |
[05:12] | out of the parking lot. | 还没到停车场 |
[05:16] | Don’t worry. Don’t worry. | 别担心 大家别担心 |
[05:18] | All of our staff is very well trained, | 我们所有员工都是训练有素的 |
[05:19] | and your babies are in very good hands, okay? | 我们会照顾好你们的孩子 好吗 |
[05:23] | I only see two nurses. | 怎么只有两个护士 |
[05:24] | No one else made it in for their shift? | 没别的人赶来值班么 |
[05:26] | Oh, okay. All right. This is important. | 好吧 听好了 这很重要 |
[05:28] | The makers of tiny humans get easily spooked. | 孩子的父母很容易受到惊吓 |
[05:30] | It is our job tonight to keep the tiny human makers happy, | 我们今晚的任务就是让这些父母高兴 |
[05:33] | or they will mutiny, and we are outnumbered. | 否则他们就会暴乱了 而我们人可不够 |
[05:35] | We remain calm. We remain confident. | 我们要保持冷静和自信 |
[05:37] | Because everything is just fine. Understood? | 因为目前一切都好 明白吗 |
[05:40] | You need some help? | 你们需要帮助吗 |
[05:41] | – Yes. – No. | -要 -不用 |
[05:44] | I-I thought that I told you– | 我不是跟你说了 |
[05:45] | I’m not gonna sit on my hands | 有这么一屋子的孩子需要照顾 |
[05:46] | while there’s a roomful of babies that need help. | 我可不会坐视不管 |
[05:48] | What can I do? | 需要我做什么 |
[05:48] | You can cross-check the med rec forms | 你可以交叉检查病例表格 |
[05:50] | so we can get the correct dosages. | 确保我们使用的剂量是正确的 |
[05:52] | We’re outnumbered. | 我们人不够 |
[05:53] | Keep the tiny human makers happy, right? | 但得保证父母们高兴 不是吗 |
[05:59] | Well, I didn’t expect to see you again so soon. | 我没想到这么快就再见你了 |
[06:01] | Her contractions are every three minutes. | 她的子宫每三分钟收缩一次 |
[06:03] | And she doesn’t want drugs. | 而且她不想麻醉 |
[06:03] | I have Dr. Knox available | 我让诺克斯医生随时待命 |
[06:04] | in case she changes her mind. | 以防她改变主意 |
[06:05] | Look, she doesn’t want drugs. | 她不想麻醉 |
[06:06] | Okay, can everybody just please shut up? | 你们能不能别说话 |
[06:09] | I want to push. I feel like I need to push. | 我想用力 我觉得我该用力了 |
[06:11] | Can I push? | 可以吗 |
[06:11] | I just need to check first… | 我得先检查一下 |
[06:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:16] | Meredith, I need you not to push. | 梅瑞狄斯 你不能用力 |
[06:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:19] | There’s face presentation. | 胎儿出现面先露现象 |
[06:21] | I can feel your baby’s face. | 我能摸到胎儿的脸 |
[06:22] | So we’re gonna need to do a C-section. | 所以我们必须要剖腹产 |
[06:24] | A C-section? I do not want to have surgery. | 剖腹产 我不想做手术 |
[06:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:27] | All right. You know what? It’s just a “C.” | 没事 就是个剖腹产 |
[06:29] | That’s barely surgery. A moron could do a “C.” | 根本算不上手术 傻子都能做剖腹产 |
[06:32] | I–no offense. | 我 无意冒犯 |
[06:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:37] | Well, don’t panic. It’s just a power outage. | 别害怕 就是停电了 |
[06:39] | There are generators. The power’s gonna go on any second. | 还有发电机呢 一会儿就来电了 |
[06:42] | Yeah, it’s gonna be fine. | 对 没事的 |
[06:45] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[06:47] | Yeah, any second. | 一会儿就来电了 |
[06:55] | ‘Perfect Storm’ | ‘完美风暴’ |
[07:02] | Okay, stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[07:03] | Let’s get some flashlights, | 我们得去找手电筒 |
[07:05] | all the light that you can find. | 所有能找到的光源 |
[07:07] | – Somebody get me a headlamp. – Right away, doctor. | -给我一个头灯 -马上 医生 |
[07:09] | Dr. Warren, how’s the gas? | 沃伦医生 氧气供给怎么样 |
[07:10] | Good. Backup battery switched itself on. | 不错 备用电池自动开启了 |
[07:12] | His B.P. is still dropping, though. | 但他的血压一直在下降 |
[07:13] | I can’t see what the problem is. | 我不知道问题出在哪 |
[07:15] | Why isn’t the echo on battery power? | 为什么超声机不能靠电池打开 |
[07:17] | There should be a manual switch. | 应该有一个手动开关的 |
[07:18] | Ross, go look. | 罗斯 去看看 |
[07:19] | I know the generator should be on. | 我知道发电机应该启动了 |
[07:21] | I’m asking why it’s not. | 我是在问为什么没启动 |
[07:22] | Webber, I’m checking in. Do you need anything? | 韦伯 我来了 需要帮忙吗 |
[07:24] | Some light would be good. | 给我找点光源吧 |
[07:25] | The emergency lights shoulda kicked on. | 应急照明应该是开启的 |
[07:26] | Well, they didn’t. | 但它们没有 |
[07:27] | Frank, when the generator went out in ’06, | 弗兰克 06年发电机故障时 |
[07:29] | you said there was air in the fuel system. | 你说是因为燃油系统中进入了空气 |
[07:31] | Then you told me that it would never happen again. | 然后你告诉我这种情况不会再发生了 |
[07:33] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[07:34] | Well, then maybe you should get your ass down there | 那或许你应该赶快去下面 |
[07:36] | and get lookin’. | 看看怎么回事 |
[07:37] | I’ve got a man open on the table here. | 这还有个人在手术台上躺着呢 |
[07:38] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[07:39] | Hang in there, people. We’re working on it. | 大伙再坚持一下 我们会尽快解决问题 |
[07:42] | That probably helped. | 这样做有用么 |
[07:43] | Yelling at the guy. | 对那人吼 |
[07:45] | Yes! I got it! | 太棒了 打开了 |
[07:46] | – Damn it. – Pericardial effusion. | -糟了 -心包积液 |
[07:48] | Page Russell. | 呼叫拉塞尔医生 |
[07:48] | Uh, I don’t believe he made it in, sir, | 他没能到医院 |
[07:50] | because of the storm. | 因为暴风雨的关系 |
[07:51] | Dr. Yang’s the senior cardio surgeon in charge. | 现在心外科由杨医生负责 |
[07:53] | Okay, then get Yang. | 好吧 把杨叫来 |
[07:55] | Can’t you just rotate the baby | 就不能调整胎位 |
[07:57] | and–and push his face away? | 把脸转向另一边 |
[07:58] | It’s very risky, for the baby, for Meredith. | 这样做对母子都很危险 |
[08:01] | Uh, Dr. Yang. | 杨医生 |
[08:02] | Dr. Webber needs you in O.R. two. | 韦伯医生需要你去手术二室 |
[08:04] | To do what? I can’t operate in the dark. | 去干嘛 黑漆漆的不能做手术 |
[08:06] | No one is operating in the dark. | 谁能摸黑做手术啊 |
[08:08] | Okay, just go. I’ll be fine. | 去吧 我没事的 |
[08:12] | Okay, happy, come here | 好吧 开心果 你过来 |
[08:13] | and update me as soon as they’ve made a decision. | 他们做好决定就来通知我 |
[08:16] | So what are the risks of repositioning the baby? | 如果调整胎位 有什么风险 |
[08:18] | Not the minor risks. The big, ugly, scary risks. | 别说安慰的话 告诉我实情 |
[08:22] | Because I’m a lightning rod for those. | 我跟避雷针一样 就是灾难吸铁石 |
[08:23] | – It’s not an option. – Why not? | -我们不能这样做 -为什么 |
[08:25] | Are you saying babies with face presentation | 你意思是说面先露产式的胎位 |
[08:26] | can’t be born naturally? | 就不能顺产吗 |
[08:27] | It’s not a good option. | 那不是好方案 |
[08:29] | Neither is cutting into my wife in the dark. | 一片漆黑中给我妻子做手术也不好啊 |
[08:30] | How many babys have you delivered in your career, | 当医生这么久 你接生过几个孩子 |
[08:32] | Dr. Shepherd? | 谢博德医生 |
[08:33] | What, a couple, maybe more? | 大概就两三个左右吧 |
[08:35] | When I say a vaginal delivery isn’t an option, | 我说不能让她顺产 |
[08:37] | I mean, it’s not an option. | 那就是不行 |
[08:39] | Now I could stand here and waste time | 我可以在这浪费时间 |
[08:42] | explaining how your baby is in a mento-posterior position | 跟你们解释颏后位胎儿 |
[08:45] | and how pushing a baby like that | 还有如果调整胎位 |
[08:47] | will hyperextend its neck, | 会导致颈部过度伸展 |
[08:49] | which can be fatal, | 而那是致命的 |
[08:51] | or I can better spend my time prepping your wife… | 或者让你的妻子和孩子做好术前准备 |
[08:54] | and baby for a delivery | 进行剖腹产 |
[08:55] | that will not endanger either of their lives. | 这样母子都不会有危险 |
[08:58] | So… | 所以 |
[08:59] | which do you prefer? | 你觉得哪个比较好 |
[09:03] | We’re having a c-section in the dark. | 我们决定摸黑做剖腹产手术 |
[09:05] | Yes… | 是的 |
[09:07] | We are. | 没错 |
[09:09] | The vents kicked on to battery power? | 呼吸器是不是都用上电池电源了 |
[09:11] | I checked them all twice. They’re working. | 我都查了两次 没问题 |
[09:13] | All the babies are breathing. | 每个新生儿都好好的 |
[09:14] | Good. | 好的 |
[09:17] | Listen, uh, | 听我说 |
[09:19] | We were talking before the whole tree thing happened– | 在树倒下前 我们正谈着 |
[09:21] | It’s fine. We–you can just forget that I– | 没关系 你就忘了我 |
[09:23] | Um, no sudden moves. Wilson, don’t turn around. | 别做大动作 威尔逊 别转身 |
[09:26] | Uh, Karev, can you discreetly | 克莱夫 请你偷偷 |
[09:27] | check out that monitor behind me, | 看一下我身后那台监视器 |
[09:29] | the one for Crystal’s baby vent? | 克里斯多孩子的呼吸器那台 |
[09:30] | Do you see that red light? | 看到那个红灯了吗 |
[09:32] | Yes. | 看到了 |
[09:32] | That’s the low-battery light, right? | 那是电量低的提示灯 是吧 |
[09:33] | – Oh, crap. – Keep smiling. | -糟了 -要笑啊 |
[09:35] | Mm. Okay, uh, | 好吧 |
[09:36] | Wilson, will you go check the drawer over there | 威尔逊 去那边抽屉看下 |
[09:38] | where we keep the spare batteries? | 有没有备用的电池 |
[09:39] | Tell me what you see. | 看下找不找得到 |
[09:41] | Slowly and casually. | 慢慢来 自然点 |
[09:49] | No batteries. | 没有 |
[09:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:52] | Okay. No one panics. | 好吧 都别慌 |
[09:54] | I am going to look for spare batteries | 我去找找有没有多余的电池 |
[09:56] | while you all act like nothing’s wrong. | 同时你们要表现得一切正常 |
[09:57] | Understand me? Nothing’s wrong. | 听明白了没 一切正常 |
[09:59] | Something’s wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[10:01] | No. | 没事 |
[10:07] | Blood’s here. | 血来了 |
[10:08] | Oh, uh, thank you, nurse. | 谢谢 护士 |
[10:12] | Oh, uh, I’m–I’m sorry, Bailey. I thought you were– | 对不起 贝利 我以为你… |
[10:14] | I’m just trying to do what I can to help out. | 我只是想尽我所能帮帮忙 |
[10:16] | Four units A.B.-neg. | 四单位的AB型阴性血 |
[10:21] | I yelled at her. | 我冲她吼过 |
[10:23] | I thought it would work, | 我以为会有用 |
[10:24] | that tough love is what she needed | 我以为严厉的爱 |
[10:26] | to get her back inside the O.R. | 才能让她重回手术室 |
[10:27] | I joined in as an anesthesiologist on this surgery | 我以麻醉医师的身份加入手术 |
[10:30] | because I thought that would get her back in this O.R. | 因为我以为这样能让她回到手术室 |
[10:34] | My way didn’t work either. | 我的方法也没奏效 |
[10:36] | There’s blood in there, | 里面有血 |
[10:37] | exiting the heart. | 从心脏流出 |
[10:38] | I can’t find out where unless I open him up. | 除非给他开胸否则我没法找到出血位置 |
[10:43] | And I’m not opening his chest with no light. | 没有光我绝对不会给他开胸 |
[10:47] | I am not operating on people in the dark. | 我绝不摸黑给人做手术 |
[10:49] | Sir, I cannot operate under these conditions. | 医生 这种情况下我不能做手术 |
[10:51] | Didn’t we just teach the Syrians | 我们不是刚刚教过叙利亚人 |
[10:52] | how to operate under these conditions? | 怎么在在这种情况下做手术吗 |
[10:53] | I’m not in Syria. | 我不是在叙利亚 |
[10:54] | Yang, this is James Strickland. | 杨 这位是詹姆斯·斯特里克兰 |
[10:57] | He’s got a wife, Carol | 他在亚利桑那有个老婆叫卡萝 |
[10:58] | and four kids back in Arizona. | 还有四个孩子 |
[11:00] | James’ dad is 80 and alone | 詹姆斯的爸爸80岁了 现在孤身一人 |
[11:01] | since James’ mom died on Christmas. | 因为他妈妈圣诞节的时候去世了 |
[11:04] | And he’s far too stubborn to move into assisted living, | 而他爸太固执了 不愿意去住养老院 |
[11:06] | which is why James found himself | 所以当风暴来临的时候 |
[11:08] | on his father’s roof trying to clean out his gutter | 詹姆斯正在他父亲的屋顶上 |
[11:10] | when the storm hit. | 清理檐槽 |
[11:13] | He was just trying to take care of his dad. | 他不过是想照顾好他爸爸 |
[11:17] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[11:20] | And he will die on this table if you don’t operate, Yang. | 如果你不动手术他就会死在手术台上 杨 |
[11:23] | While we stand around and watch, | 我们站在这里不作为的话 |
[11:26] | this man will die. | 这个人就会死 |
[11:34] | I’ll scrub in. | 我去刷手消毒 |
[11:39] | You two own the hospital. | 你们俩是医院的所有者 |
[11:41] | Can I request that O.R.s be stocked with | 我可不可以要求以后每个手术室里 |
[11:42] | more than one flashlight in the future? | 备不止一个手电筒 |
[11:44] | You get this baby out of me safely, | 只要你帮我把这个宝宝安全生出来 |
[11:46] | and you can have whatever you want. | 你想要什么都可以 |
[11:49] | What about William? | 威廉这个名字怎么样 |
[11:50] | I like Sebastian. | 我喜欢塞巴斯蒂安 |
[11:51] | Sebastian Shepherd? That’s a bit of a mouthful. | 塞巴斯蒂安·谢博德 有点拗口啊 |
[11:54] | Brooks? | 布鲁克斯 |
[11:55] | I’m not giving birth to a country singer. | 我可不想生出一个乡村歌手 |
[11:56] | No, it’s–I see Heather. | 不是 我是说海瑟来了 |
[11:59] | Brooks. | 布鲁克斯来了 |
[12:00] | Dude, you’re operating in the dark on your wife? | 老兄 你在摸黑给你老婆做手术啊 |
[12:03] | – Yeah. – Uh, Chief Hunt asked me to go to the O.R.s | -是的 -亨特主任让我来手术室 |
[12:06] | and let them know that the guy is trying to fix the emergency lights. | 告诉大家应急灯在修了 |
[12:08] | We could use a hand with these lights. | 来帮我们拿一下灯 |
[12:11] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 我们开始吧 |
[12:13] | Wait. I’m scared. | 等等 我害怕 |
[12:15] | There is nothing to be scared of. | 没什么好害怕的 |
[12:16] | We can do this. | 我们能行的 |
[12:18] | Everything will be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[12:19] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:25] | Don’t mess this up. | 别搞砸了 |
[12:26] | Sit down, please, so I can work. | 麻烦你坐下 好让我专心手术 |
[12:34] | Okay, let’s go. Ross, light. | 好了 开始吧 罗斯 打灯 |
[12:38] | A couple of people have asked for two blankets. | 有几个人要两条毛毯 |
[12:39] | One per person. That’s it. | 一人一条 不多给 |
[12:41] | Matthew, what are you doing here? | 马修 你在这里干什么 |
[12:43] | My rig stalled out in the river that used to be Pike Street. | 派克街整个淹了 我那辆车抛锚在那了 |
[12:46] | I walked the rest of the way here. | 我一路走过来的 |
[12:47] | How can I help? | 我能帮些什么忙 |
[12:48] | – Grab some blankets. – Okay. | -拿些毯子来 -好的 |
[12:49] | Okay, now ordinarily, I’d discharge you, | 一般来说 我会让你出院 |
[12:51] | but for now, this is home, all right? | 但现在 这就是你家 好吗 |
[12:53] | Torres, blood’s been distributed. | 托瑞斯 血已经发下去了 |
[12:55] | Anything else I can do? | 还有什么需要帮忙的 |
[12:56] | You hear that noise? | 你听到了吗 |
[13:01] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[13:03] | It flipped right over. | 它翻过去了 |
[13:04] | – Oh, my god. – Oh, man. | -天呐 -天呐 |
[13:08] | – What happened? – I don’t know. I just– | -发生什么了 -不知道 我刚… |
[13:11] | Oh, my god. Fire! | 天呐 着火了 |
[13:13] | – Oh, my god. – The bus caught on fire! | -天呐 -车着火了 |
[13:22] | – Hurry! Hurry! – I smell gas. | -快点 快点 -我闻到汽油味了 |
[13:24] | There’s a fuel leak somewhere. | 有地方漏油了 |
[13:25] | We were coming from the church, | 我们从教堂过来 |
[13:27] | – trying to wait out the storm. – Careful. | -想找地方避避暴风雨 -小心 |
[13:29] | The roof, it caved in on us. | 屋顶把我们困住了 |
[13:31] | We had nowhere else to go. | 我们无处可去了 |
[13:32] | We’ve got to get everyone away from this fire. | 我们要让大家远离这 |
[13:34] | – Easy. Easy. – All right, if you can walk, | -慢点慢点 -好了 如果你能走 |
[13:35] | let’s get you inside! This way! | 就到里面来 这边 |
[13:37] | We’re gonna need to setup an emergency triage inside. | 我们要在室内进行紧急创伤分类 |
[13:40] | We’re gonna need meds. Bailey, can you handle this? | 还需要药品 贝利 你能去拿吗 |
[13:43] | Y-yeah. Uh, Murphy! | 可以 墨菲 |
[13:44] | We gotta move, Hunt. This thing’s gonna blow. | 我们得转移 亨特 这东西会爆炸的 |
[13:46] | Avery, hurry up! | 艾弗里 快点 |
[13:47] | I got one more. | 我这还有一个人 |
[13:49] | She’s jammed between two seats. Help me get her out. | 她被卡在两个座椅之间了 帮我拉她出来 |
[13:53] | This is not how I wanted to do this. | 这不是我想要的方式 |
[13:55] | Well, you once said that about marrying me. | 你当年还不准备嫁给我呢 |
[13:57] | Look how that turned out. | 现在看看结果如何 |
[13:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:01] | And your baby is out. | 宝宝出来了 |
[14:03] | – What do you see? – I don’t know. It’s too dark. | -你看到什么了 -不知道 太黑了 |
[14:06] | I don’t hear him crying. Why isn’t he crying? | 我没听到他哭 他怎么不哭 |
[14:10] | Somebody talk to me. | 谁来给我说下情况 |
[14:12] | I don’t hear him crying. | 我没听到他哭 |
[14:26] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:27] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[14:35] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[14:38] | He’s perfect. | 他真完美 |
[14:41] | He’s just perfect. | 他很完美 |
[14:55] | – Derek? – His breathing is shallow. His SATs are low. | -德里克 -他呼吸很浅 血氧饱和度低 |
[14:58] | Why are his SATs Low? | 血氧饱和度为什么低 |
[14:59] | Well, in the dark like this, it’s hard to be sure. | 这么黑的情况下 很难确定 |
[15:01] | But it’s not uncommon, | 但这挺常见的 |
[15:02] | especially in babies like these that come out early. | 尤其是在这种早产儿身上 |
[15:04] | We’ll get him to the NICU and make sure everything checks out. | 我们会带他去新生儿监护 确保一切正常 |
[15:07] | Derek, go with him. | 德里克 和他一起去 |
[15:08] | Do not leave his side for a second. | 一刻都别离开他 |
[15:10] | – Do you hear me? – Okay. | -听到了吗 -好的 |
[15:12] | Okay, guys, don’t leave her side. | 你们 别离开她 |
[15:14] | Make sure she’s okay. You understand me? | 确保她没事 明白吗 |
[15:15] | – Got it, boss. – Yes, sir. | -明白 老大 -遵命 |
[15:26] | Another battery light just went on in there. | 又一个低电警示灯亮了 |
[15:28] | – Any luck? – No. | -找到没 -没有 |
[15:29] | No one thought about spare batteries. | 没人想到要储存备用电池 |
[15:31] | And pretty soon, all those machines are gonna die out there, | 然后很快所有机器就都会没电 |
[15:33] | and then all those babies are gonna die, | 然后所有的婴儿都会死 |
[15:34] | and all because I didn’t think ahead to stockpile batteries. | 而这一切都是因为我没想到要储存电池 |
[15:37] | And also, I cheated on my wife with that… | 还有 我背着我老婆出轨了 |
[15:40] | woman out there, and I’m a horrible person. | 和外面的那个女人 我真是个烂人 |
[15:43] | I’m horrible. | 烂人 |
[15:49] | I’m in love with that intern out there, | 我爱上了外面那个实习生 |
[15:51] | but I won’t tell her. | 但我不会告诉她的 |
[15:52] | And I keep saying to myself I won’t tell her | 我一直告诉自己不能告诉她 |
[15:53] | because everyone I love turns out to be crazy | 因为我爱的人最后要么疯了 |
[15:55] | or mean or cancer-y or– | 要么犯贱 要么得癌症 |
[15:57] | or leaves. | 要么离我而去 |
[15:58] | But the thing all those women have in common is me. | 但那些女人的共同点就只有我 |
[16:01] | They were all fine before they met me. | 遇到我之前她们都好好的 |
[16:04] | I’m… damaged goods or something. | 我就是扫把星什么的 |
[16:07] | So you’re not the worst person in this closet. | 你不是这间屋子里最糟的人 |
[16:12] | There are no batteries in here. | 这里没有电池 |
[16:14] | What the hell are we gonna do? | 我们到底该怎么办 |
[16:16] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[16:17] | Okay, we need antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, | 我们需要抗生素 消炎药 |
[16:20] | and pain meds– lots of pain meds. | 还有止痛药 大量的止痛药 |
[16:23] | I’ve never heard screams like that before. | 我从没听过那样的惨叫 |
[16:24] | Oh, no. It’s dead. | 不要啊 没电了 |
[16:27] | There’s no way for me to… | 我根本没法… |
[16:29] | punch in my code. | 输入密码 |
[16:30] | How–how are we supposed to get meds if… | 我要怎么拿到药啊 |
[16:33] | Oh, come on. Open. | 帮帮忙啊 快打开啊 |
[16:37] | He looked good, right? I mean, that– that cry was loud. | 他还好吧 对吧 我是说哭得很嘹亮 |
[16:39] | And he–he looked good. You saw him, right? | 他看起来还不错 你看到他了 对吧 |
[16:41] | – Uh, I guess so. – I didn’t get a good look. | -应该是吧 -我没看清 |
[16:43] | Say good things. | 说些好听的 |
[16:44] | When you don’t have the information | 当你不知道具体情况 |
[16:45] | and you’re talking to the mother of a newborn, you say good things. | 而又在和新生儿母亲交流时 选好听的说 |
[16:48] | ‘Cause nine out of ten times, that’s what’s going to happen, | 因为十有八九 那些好事 |
[16:50] | the good things. | 都会发生 |
[16:51] | What are you teaching these guys anyway, Dr. Grey? | 你都教了他们些什么啊 格蕾医生 |
[16:53] | I know, right? | 孺子不可教啊 |
[16:54] | Dr. Ryan, it’s an emergency. | 莱恩医生 有紧急情况 |
[16:56] | I’ve got a mom with a placental abruption. | 有一位母亲胎盘早剥 |
[16:58] | Okay, Meredith, I’ve closed your uterus, | 梅瑞狄斯 我已经缝合了你的子宫 |
[17:00] | and I just started to suture your incisions. | 刚开始缝合你的切口 |
[17:02] | Do you trust these guys to finish? | 你放心交给这些人来收尾吗 |
[17:04] | – Have you taught them that much? – I’ll do it. | -你教他们的够做这件事了吗 -我来做 |
[17:05] | No, you stole Neuro. You’re not stealing this. | 不行 你偷了我的神经科 别想再偷这个 |
[17:07] | This is my surgery, my patient, | 这是我的手术 我的病人 |
[17:09] | my incision, mine. | 我的切口 都是我的 |
[17:11] | Dr. Grey, I’m sorry. That was inappropriate. | 格蕾医生 对不起 我失态了 |
[17:13] | It’s okay, Ross. I like the enthusiasm. | 没事 罗斯 我喜欢你的热忱 |
[17:15] | – Go scrub. – Thank you. | -准备手术吧 -谢谢 |
[17:16] | Thanks, Connie. | 多谢 康妮 |
[17:17] | Good luck, mommy. Congrats. | 孩子妈 祝你好运 恭喜你 |
[17:20] | More light. | 多些光 |
[17:22] | Uh, to your left. | 往你左边移一点 |
[17:25] | I can’t find the source. | 我找不到出血点 |
[17:26] | Everything I look at turns out to be a shadow. | 我看到的都是影子 |
[17:29] | I-I could kill him if I do this. | 如果我继续手术他可能会死 |
[17:30] | Well, you’ll certainly kill him if you don’t. | 你不继续他肯定会死 |
[17:32] | Will you stop saying that? It’s not helping. I can’t see. | 你能别说吗 根本帮不上忙 我看不见 |
[17:34] | Then don’t look. | 那就别看 |
[17:36] | Everyone, turn out your lights. | 各位 把你们的灯都关了 |
[17:38] | – Uh, what do you mean? – I’m sorry. What? | -您说什么 -不好意思 什么 |
[17:39] | Shh. Yang. | 安静 杨 |
[17:41] | Listen for it. | 仔细听 |
[17:43] | You know what a healthy heart sounds like. | 你知道一颗健康的心脏听起来是什么样的 |
[17:46] | Listen and tell me where the problem is. | 仔细听然后告诉我问题在哪 |
[17:51] | Now, everyone, | 现在 各位 |
[17:53] | lights out | 关灯 |
[17:54] | and quiet. | 保持安静 |
[18:11] | It’s… | 是 |
[18:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:16] | I think it’s… | 我想是 |
[18:20] | It’s here. | 是这里 |
[18:22] | I got it. | 我找到了 |
[18:24] | I got it. I have my finger on the leak. | 我找到了 我手指摸到出血点了 |
[18:26] | It’s ventricular. | 在心室那里 |
[18:30] | Lights, please. | 开灯 谢谢 |
[18:38] | If the ventilators stop working, | 如果呼吸机停止运作 |
[18:40] | then these babies die | 这些宝宝们就会死 |
[18:40] | unless we manually bag them. | 除非我们上气囊手控呼吸 |
[18:42] | Crystal’s battery light has been on a while, | 克里斯多的低电警示灯已亮了好一会了 |
[18:44] | so when it dies, | 所以一会儿没电后 |
[18:45] | you switch her baby over to manual ventilation | 你要冷静低调地把她的宝宝转为 |
[18:47] | calmly and quietly. | 手控通气 |
[18:48] | You guys, go check on the other babies. | 其他人 去检查其他宝宝的情况 |
[18:51] | Dr. Shepherd? | 谢博德医生 |
[18:51] | His SATs are low, even with oxygen. | 即使供氧他的血氧饱和度还是很低 |
[18:53] | – I think he needs C-pap. – This yours? | -他需要持续正压通气 -你家孩子 |
[18:54] | – Yeah. – Congrats, man. Let’s take a look at him. | -是呀 -恭喜啦 我们来看看他的情况 |
[18:56] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[18:58] | Wilson, go. | 威尔逊 去吧 |
[18:59] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[19:02] | Hey, Crystal. | 克里斯多 |
[19:03] | I’m just gonna switch your little girl | 我来把你的小公主 |
[19:05] | over to a manual vent, okay? | 转为手控通气好吗 |
[19:09] | Oh, wow. Look at her. | 看看她 |
[19:10] | I think she’s grown since yesterday. | 好像比昨天长大不少 |
[19:13] | Found another red light, | 又亮了一盏警示灯 |
[19:14] | on the Hitchens baby in the back. | 后面希钦斯家的宝宝 |
[19:16] | That makes two more so far. | 那目前就又多了两灯了 |
[19:17] | Three. I just found another one, too, but it’s fine. | 三灯 我也发现了一个 不过没事 |
[19:19] | I’ll just jump in and bag my baby when it’s time. | 到时候我会直接手控通气 |
[19:21] | And Dr. Edwards can bag hers. | 爱德华兹医生也可以 |
[19:22] | We don’t know how long the power’s gonna be off. | 我们不知道停电会持续多久 |
[19:24] | We could be bagging these babies all night. | 可能一整晚都得为宝宝们手控呼吸 |
[19:25] | We’ll bag all night. | 那我们就手控一整晚 |
[19:27] | It’s fine. We can do this. | 没问题的 我们能做到 |
[19:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:33] | Okay, the important thing is that we keep calm | 重点是 我们要保持冷静 |
[19:35] | and we don’t alarm the parents, cause there’s no reason to… | 不要惊动父母 因为没有必要 |
[19:37] | – Excuse me, Dr. Robbins? – Yes, Tim. What is it? | -打扰一下 罗宾斯医生 -什么事 蒂姆 |
[19:39] | This red thing right here, is this a low-battery light? | 这个红灯 是不是低电量警示的意思 |
[19:45] | Where are Hunt and Avery? | 亨特和艾弗里在哪里 |
[19:46] | That fire’s getting bigger. | 火势越来越大了 |
[19:48] | Where are the pain meds? | 止痛药在哪里 |
[19:49] | I got a patient in pain over here. | 我这里有位病人很痛 |
[19:51] | I-I tried to get the meds. | 我去取止痛药了 |
[19:52] | The machine, it– it won’t open without power. | 可那个机器没有电就打不开 |
[19:54] | I can’t get it to open. | 我没法打开它 |
[19:55] | All right. Never mind that. | 好了 别管那个了 |
[19:56] | I’ve got at least two open fractures | 我至少有两个病人开放性骨折 |
[19:58] | and some nasty lacerations. | 还有好几例撕裂伤 |
[19:59] | You want to jump in over there? | 你能过来帮把手吗 |
[20:00] | I… I don’t, uh… | 我…我不行 |
[20:05] | Uh, you need meds. | 你需要止痛药 |
[20:07] | I’ll figure out the meds. Murphy. | 我去想办法 墨菲 走 |
[20:12] | Smell that? There’s gas everywhere. | 闻到了吗 到处都是汽油 |
[20:14] | I have a daughter. She’s 3. | 我有个女儿 三岁 |
[20:16] | Have–have you seen her? Is she okay? | 你见到她了吗 她有没有事 |
[20:17] | All right, I’m gonna have to wrap this arm | 我得给你包扎手臂 |
[20:19] | to stop the bleeding. | 来止血 |
[20:20] | No, no, she’s wearing pink high-tops. | 不要不要 她穿着粉色高帮鞋 |
[20:22] | Her name is Evelyn. I call her Evie. | 她叫伊芙琳 小名叫伊芙 |
[20:24] | Everyone’s inside, Ma’am. I’m sure that she’s there. | 大家都在医院里 女士 我相信她也在那 |
[20:26] | If we can move this thing even an inch, | 如果我们能把这东西哪怕挪开一点点 |
[20:27] | I think we can get her out of here. | 就能把她救出来 |
[20:30] | Let’s do it fast. | 我们得快点 |
[20:35] | Need some more light over here. | 这里多打点光 |
[20:38] | Ross, what is taking so long? | 罗斯 为什么要那么久 |
[20:40] | It’s fine. It’s just– | 没事 只是… |
[20:42] | It won’t stop bleeding. | 止不住血 |
[20:43] | Ooh. Oh, god. That’s– | 天啊 还真是 |
[20:45] | That’s a lot of blood. | 真是好多血 |
[20:47] | How much blood? | 出血量多少 |
[20:48] | I don’t know. It’s not coming from your uterus. | 不知道 不是子宫出血 |
[20:51] | Brooks, shine a light over here. I feel something on my hand. | 布鲁克斯 照过来点 我感觉手上有东西 |
[20:56] | There’s blood coming out around of my I.V. | 静脉注射回血了 |
[20:58] | I’m in D.I.C. | 是播散性血管内血凝固 |
[20:59] | I need F.F.P., packed red blood cells, and platelets. | 我需要新鲜冷冻血浆 袋装红细胞以及血小板 |
[21:02] | – I had a fall. – What? | -我摔了一跤 -什么 |
[21:03] | Yesterday, I-I fell down the stairs. | 昨天我摔下了楼梯 |
[21:06] | I might have injured something in my abdomen. | 腹部可能受了伤 |
[21:08] | – Did you feel any pain? – I’ve been in labor. | -你感觉哪里痛吗 -我在剖腹产啊 |
[21:10] | Go get help, now. | 快去找人帮忙 |
[21:11] | Ross, we don’t have time. | 罗斯 没时间了 |
[21:12] | You need to open me back up and find the source of this bleed. | 你必须帮我剖腹 找到出血点 |
[21:15] | I can’t. I’ve never– | 我做不到 我从没 |
[21:16] | Shane, it’s a basic midline laparotomy. | 肖恩 这是最基础的中线剖腹术 |
[21:19] | Pack the four quadrants. | 检查腹部四个区域 |
[21:21] | Find the source of the bleed. | 找到出血点 |
[21:22] | Do not let me bleed out on this table. | 不要让我在手术台上失血而死 |
[21:24] | – Dr. Grey– – Shane, do it, right now. | -格蕾医生 -肖恩 动手 马上 |
[21:37] | Good. Good. It’s moving. | 很好 很好 它动了 |
[21:38] | Pull her out. Pull her out. | 拉她出来 拉她出来 |
[21:38] | – All right, go, go. – I got her. | -好 加把劲 -我抓住她了 |
[21:42] | Ah. All right, we’re gonna walk you out through the door. | 好 我们要扶你出去 |
[21:44] | We’re gonna– you’re gonna have to walk– | 我们要 你能走吧 |
[21:44] | No, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[21:45] | My leg, my leg. I can’t. | 我的腿伤了 动不了 |
[21:56] | Ma’am… I’m gonna need you to cover your eyes, all right? | 女士 请你捂住眼睛 好吗 |
[21:59] | Ready? Here we go. | 捂好了吗 我砸了 |
[22:00] | Aah! Stay down. | 别抬头 |
[22:03] | All right. | 行了 |
[22:07] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[22:07] | So you’re saying you don’t have any extra batteries? | 也就是说你没有任何备用电池 |
[22:10] | Manual ventilation is just as effective– | 手控通气同样有效 |
[22:11] | – My monitor just went black. – I’m on it. | -我这台监视器黑屏了 -我来弄 |
[22:13] | My baby can’t die. Is my baby gonna die? | 我宝宝千万不能出事啊 他不会出事的对吧 |
[22:15] | Mine’s out, too. | 我的也黑屏了 |
[22:16] | All right. I’m on my way. | 冷静 我过来弄 |
[22:17] | See? We’re handling it. | 看到了么 没事了 |
[22:18] | Everything is under control. | 一切都在掌控之中 |
[22:19] | Under control? Do the math. | 掌控之中 你算算吧 |
[22:21] | You have doctors on four different babies right now. | 现在你有四名医生负责四个婴儿 |
[22:23] | You’re the only one left. | 只余下你一个 |
[22:24] | You’re telling me you can ventilate a dozen babies | 你是说靠你一个人能同时给 |
[22:26] | all by yourself? | 这么多婴儿手控通气吗 |
[22:29] | – Okay, okay– – This is not okay! | -好 好 -这可一点都不好 |
[22:33] | Everybody. Everybody, shut up! | 各位 各位 都闭嘴 |
[22:38] | You’re right. There are not enough doctors | 你说得对 这里确实没有足够的医生 |
[22:40] | in this room to ventilate every baby. | 给每个孩子做手控通气 |
[22:41] | But there are enough people. | 但这里有足够多的人 |
[22:43] | He’s right. We can teach you. | 他说的没错 我们可以教你们 |
[22:45] | You want us to bag our own babies? | 你要我们给自己的孩子手控通气吗 |
[22:47] | Actually, it’s pretty easy. | 其实很简单 |
[22:48] | I learned how to do it my first day in med school. | 我上医学院第一天就学会了 |
[22:50] | I’ll show you. | 我演示给你们看 |
[22:51] | You just take the bag with your dominant hand, | 用你的惯用手握住呼吸气囊 |
[22:54] | give a good, hard squeeze every second. | 每秒均匀用力挤压一次 |
[22:56] | So one one thousand. | 一次 |
[22:58] | Two one thousand. | 两次 |
[23:00] | Three one thousand. | 三次 |
[23:02] | You want to try? | 你想试试吗 |
[23:03] | Not really. | 不太想 |
[23:03] | No, you’ll be fine. I’ll be right here. | 没事的 我就在旁边 |
[23:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:08] | One one thousand. | 一次 |
[23:09] | Two one thousand… | 两次 |
[23:10] | That’s great. That’s great. | 很好 很棒 |
[23:16] | Everything’s gonna be just fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[23:24] | It looks like the spleen is the source of the bleeding. | 看上去出血点在脾脏 |
[23:26] | Okay, so mobilize the spleen, | 好 现在游离脾脏 |
[23:28] | divide it by its ligamentous attachments– | 沿它的韧带游离脾脏 |
[23:30] | I can’t. I’ve never done it. | 我做不到 我从来没做过 |
[23:31] | You can. You’ve seen me do it. | 你行的 你看我做过 |
[23:33] | Mobilize, assess the injury, | 游离脾脏 查看出血状况 |
[23:36] | and stop the hemorrhage. | 然后制止出血 |
[23:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:41] | I need metz | 我需要梅岑鲍姆剪刀 |
[23:42] | and lap pads, please. | 还有手术棉 |
[23:44] | And follow me with suction. | 然后帮我吸 |
[23:45] | That’s right, Ross. | 没错 罗斯 |
[23:46] | That’s it. You got this. This is your O.R. | 就是这样 你行的 这是你的手术室 |
[23:49] | – You don’t need my help. – Yes, I do. | -你不需要我的帮助 -我需要 |
[23:51] | No, you don’t, | 不 你不用 |
[23:52] | because I’m gonna lose consciousness in a few seconds. | 因为我很快就会失去知觉 |
[23:55] | And you’re gonna be on your own. | 你要一个人完成 |
[23:57] | And you’re not gonna freak out. | 你不可以惊慌 |
[23:58] | And, Shane, if I arrest for more than nine minutes, | 肖恩 如果我心脏停搏超过九分钟 |
[24:02] | let me go. | 就让我走吧 |
[24:04] | Don’t revive me. I do not want to be a vegetable. | 不要抢救 我不想变成植物人 |
[24:06] | Do you understand me? | 听清楚了没 |
[24:09] | Shane, I need you to respond. | 肖恩 我要你回答我 |
[24:11] | I need to know you understand me. | 我要知道你听清楚了 |
[24:16] | Dr. Ross, your… | 罗斯医生 你的 |
[24:20] | superior | 上级医师 |
[24:21] | is asking you to respond– | 要你回答 |
[24:24] | Yes, Dr. Grey. | 知道了 格蕾医生 |
[24:25] | Ross, you can– | 罗斯 你可以的 |
[24:27] | you can do this. | 你能办到的 |
[24:29] | And t– | 还有 |
[24:31] | tell Derek… | 告诉德里克 |
[24:34] | I know | 我知道 |
[24:35] | the baby’s name. | 小孩叫什么名字了 |
[24:39] | It’s… | 就叫 |
[24:44] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:47] | That was… | 刚才 |
[24:52] | You made me a better doctor tonight, | 今晚你让我变成一名更好的医生 |
[24:54] | Dr. Webber. | 韦伯医生 |
[24:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:01] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[25:05] | I’m gonna go check on Meredith, | 我要去看看梅瑞狄斯 |
[25:07] | see if we have a baby yet. | 看小孩出生没 |
[25:09] | Grey’s having her baby? | 格蕾要生啦 |
[25:10] | Well, what do you know? | 真想不到啊 |
[25:14] | Well, I oughta see what’s holding up Frank. | 我要去看看弗兰克怎么那么慢 |
[25:22] | I see what she means– | 现在我明白她什么意思了 |
[25:23] | Miranda–when she talks about you. | 当玛兰达谈起你的时候 |
[25:26] | She says that you can, uh, | 她说你可以 |
[25:28] | pull greatness right out of people. | 激发出人们最大的潜能 |
[25:34] | I wasn’t able to pull it out of her, apparently. | 很明显我没办法激发出她的 |
[25:41] | It’s not working. It’s jammed. | 这钥匙没用 匙孔堵住了 |
[25:42] | “In case of emergency, use the key.” | “在紧急情况下请用钥匙” |
[25:45] | A bus crashed. This is an emergency. | 一辆巴士撞车了 这就是紧急情况 |
[25:47] | We are using the damn key. Here. | 我们也在用这该死的钥匙了 拿着 |
[25:49] | Dr. Bailey, can you help us? | 贝利医生 你能帮我们一下吗 |
[25:51] | It’s Dr. Grey. She’s in surgery, and she’s in bad shape. | 是格蕾医生 她在手术中 情况很糟 |
[25:53] | Dr. Grey is very capable. She’ll figure it out. | 格蕾医生很能干的 她会有办法的 |
[25:56] | She’s not operating. She’s the one on the table. | 不是她动刀 她是躺在手术台上的人 |
[26:26] | Dr. Bailey! | 贝利医生 |
[26:40] | Dr. Bailey? | 贝利医生 |
[26:48] | Don’t just stand there. Get the meds. | 别光站着 拿药啊 |
[26:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[26:57] | Move fast. This thing’s a ticking time bomb! | 动作快 这东西是个定时炸弹 |
[26:59] | – Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. – Almost there. Done. | -赶快赶快赶快 -快好了 行了 |
[27:01] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[27:06] | – Start a large-bore I.V. – Where’s Jackson? | -进行大口径静脉注射 -杰克森在哪 |
[27:09] | – Right behind us. – No, he’s not. | -就在我们后面 -不 他不在 |
[27:14] | Hey. | 小妹妹 |
[27:15] | Your name is Evie, right? | 你叫伊芙 对吧 |
[27:19] | I like your shoes, Evie. Those are really cool. | 我喜欢你的鞋子 伊芙 它们真酷 |
[27:21] | Bet you can run pretty fast in those, huh? | 你穿着它们肯定能跑很快对吧 |
[27:24] | Hey, you want to race? I bet I could beat you. | 你想不想比一比 我觉得我能跑赢你 |
[27:27] | Come on. Just grab my hand. We can go right now. | 来 抓住我的手 我们现在就去 |
[27:29] | Come on. Here, take my hand. | 来吧 抓住我的手 |
[27:51] | I’ve mobilized her spleen. | 我游离了她的脾脏 |
[27:53] | I considered splenic salvage, | 我考虑过保脾 |
[27:54] | but I can’t control the bleeding. | 但是我控制不住出血 |
[27:56] | I did everything she said. | 我完全照她意思去做了 |
[27:57] | Everything she said, Dr. Bailey. | 一步不差 贝利医生 |
[28:00] | Another set. | 再给一副手套 |
[28:08] | Move over. | 让开 |
[28:16] | Where is Meredith Grey? | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾在哪 |
[28:17] | I delivered her baby hours ago. | 几小时前我才给她接生完 |
[28:18] | She should be in recovery. | 她应该在苏醒室 |
[28:19] | She’s not. Where is she? | 她不在那 到底去哪了 |
[28:25] | Hey, I have an idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[28:26] | Why don’t we go find your mommy, huh? | 不如我们去找你妈妈吧 |
[28:28] | Yeah, come on. | 过来 |
[28:29] | I know where she is. We’ll go find her right now. | 我知道她在哪 我们这就去找她 |
[28:32] | Come on, Evie. | 过来 伊芙 |
[28:33] | We’re not gonna be able to salvage any of this. | 这种情况脾脏已经保不住了 |
[28:35] | I need to do a complete splenectomy | 我要做全脾切除术 |
[28:37] | to get control of the hemorrhage. | 来抑制出血 |
[28:39] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[28:40] | Did you see him? | 你们看到他了吗 |
[28:42] | Wait, is that him behind the bus? | 等等 大巴后面的那个是他吗 |
[28:43] | Avery! | 艾弗里 |
[28:44] | – Jackson! – Avery, come back here! | -杰克森 -艾弗里 回来 |
[28:45] | – Evie! – Why is he– | -伊芙 -他怎么会 |
[28:46] | No! No! Avery, get back here! | 不 艾弗里 快回来 |
[28:47] | – April! – What is he doing?! | -艾普丽尔 -他在干嘛 |
[28:49] | No, no, no! It’s too dangerous. What’s going– | 不 那太危险了 怎么 |
[28:52] | Get back! | 快回来 |
[29:36] | Jackson! | 杰克森 |
[29:39] | Jackson! | 杰克森 |
[29:43] | No! | 不 |
[29:45] | No! | 不 |
[30:02] | Evie? | 伊芙 |
[30:04] | Evie! | 伊芙 |
[30:05] | Oh, god, | 天啊 |
[30:06] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[30:13] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[30:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:23] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[30:32] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[30:35] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[30:40] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[30:41] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[30:42] | I got you. I got you, Frank. | 我来了 弗兰克 |
[30:44] | Stay with me. | 别死啊 |
[30:47] | Stay with me, Frank. | 一定要活下来 弗兰克 |
[30:52] | Hold it right there. Hold it right there for me. | 把住这里 |
[30:58] | – You idiot! Hey! – Ow! Don’t– | -你个白痴 -很痛的 别 |
[31:00] | – You–you could have… – April! | -你很可能 -艾普丽尔 |
[31:01] | – Hey, Kepner. – died! You– | -冷静点 凯普娜 -会死 你 |
[31:03] | Stop. Kepner, what is your problem? | 住手 凯普娜 你疯了吗 |
[31:06] | Kepner, take a walk. | 凯普娜 出去冷静一下 |
[31:09] | Take a walk! | 出去 |
[31:17] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[31:23] | He looks like her. | 他长得很像她 |
[31:27] | Did you see him? | 你看过他了吗 |
[31:29] | Uh, no. I didn’t. | 我还没看过 |
[31:31] | Yeah, he looks like her. | 长得很像她 |
[31:38] | His Apgars are good. | 他的阿普加评分良好 |
[31:39] | 6 and 9. He’s gonna be fine. | 一次6分 一次9分 他会没事的 |
[31:46] | He’s gonna be great. | 他会很健康的 |
[31:51] | Cristina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[31:54] | Hey, Meredith Grey has survived | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾经历了 |
[31:56] | a bomb, a drowning, a gunman, | 炸弹袭击 溺水 枪击事件 |
[31:59] | and a plane crash, | 和坠机事故 依然活了下来 |
[32:00] | and she’s still here. | 而且现在依然活着 |
[32:02] | She’s gonna die when she’s, like, 90, | 她怎么也得活到90岁 |
[32:04] | old and warm in her bed. | 然后在温暖的床上安详地离去 |
[32:06] | She is not gonna die today. | 她今天不会死的 |
[32:10] | Today she’s gonna be fine. | 今天一定会没事的 |
[32:14] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[32:16] | She has to be. | 一定会活下来的 |
[32:18] | She’s our person. | 她是我们的最重要的人 |
[32:34] | M-Meredith had a massive splenic bleed. | 梅瑞狄斯脾脏出血 |
[32:38] | I-I removed it. | 我切除了 |
[32:39] | But… | 但是 |
[32:41] | Sh-she– | 她… |
[32:44] | God. God, no. | 天啊 老天啊 不 |
[32:49] | She’s fine. | 她没事了 |
[32:50] | Bailey did it. | 贝利做到了 |
[32:51] | With an assist from Dr. Ross. | 罗斯医生从旁协助 |
[32:52] | Bailey decided with the power out, | 贝利说 因为现在停电 |
[32:54] | it’s safest just to keep her here till she wakes up. | 安全起见 在她醒来之前不要移动她 |
[32:56] | – She’s alive? – She’s alive. | -她还活着 -她还活着 |
[33:01] | I’m sorry, guys. I didn’t mean to cry and… | 抱歉 我不是故意要哭 |
[33:04] | and scare you. | 也不想吓你们 |
[33:05] | I just… | 我只是 |
[33:07] | I just… | 只是 |
[33:16] | Let’s get him upstairs, have him worked up for an M.I. | 带他上楼 给他做个检查 |
[33:18] | All right. You were right. | 没错 你说得对 |
[33:21] | Air in the fuel system. | 燃油系统里进空气了 |
[33:23] | Solenoid stopped the injector from firing. | 螺线管缠住点火器 |
[33:25] | I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉 |
[33:26] | Don’t, Frank, forget it. I’m sorry I yelled at you. | 别这么说 弗兰克 抱歉我冲你吼了 |
[33:29] | I feel like I gave you this heart attack. | 我觉得是我害你心脏病发作的 |
[33:30] | You were right, though. | 但你说的对 |
[33:32] | But I fixed it. I just gotta flip the transfer switch. | 我修好了 只需要开一下转换开关就行 |
[33:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:37] | Good job, Frank. | 干得不错 弗兰克 |
[33:38] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[33:53] | She did great tonight. | 她今晚表现很好 |
[33:56] | I have to believe it’s ’cause she had a great teacher. | 我认为这多亏她有个好老师 |
[34:00] | You know, if you’re gonna feel responsible | 如果你觉得她们变得疯狂或 |
[34:01] | for making your ladies crazy or giving ’em cancer, | 得了癌症 都是你的责任 |
[34:04] | then you should at least take credit | 那她们的成就 |
[34:06] | for helping make ’em great. | 也多亏了你 |
[34:09] | My baby’s doing great. | 我的婴儿情况稳定了 |
[34:11] | I extubated her. She’s on a nasal cannula. | 我拔掉喉管 改用鼻套管 |
[34:14] | We gonna talk? | 我们要谈谈吗 |
[34:18] | I made a mistake. | 是我一时糊涂 |
[34:21] | I-I can’t… | 我不能 |
[34:23] | I-I don’t wanna talk about this right now. | 我现在没办法谈这件事 |
[34:26] | I’m not gonna leave things like this, though. | 但我不会让你这样逃避下去 |
[34:29] | I like you… a lot. | 我非常喜欢你 |
[34:32] | So if you change your mind, then– | 如果你改变主意的话 |
[34:35] | You will not believe | 你肯定想不到 |
[34:37] | the night I have had so far. | 今晚我过得多刺激 |
[34:39] | Callie. | 凯丽 |
[34:42] | Lights. | 来电了 |
[34:48] | Is that– | 那不是 |
[34:50] | Is that Arizona’s ring | 那不是亚利桑那的婚戒吗 |
[34:52] | Pinned to… your scrub top? | 怎么在你的手术服上 |
[34:56] | Yeah.I mean, it must be… | 是啊 这个 肯定是 |
[34:58] | We had a pyloric stenosis baby. | 一个孩子得了幽门狭窄 |
[35:01] | Projectile-vomited all over the place. | 吐得到处都是 |
[35:02] | I got soaked. | 我身上被吐脏了 |
[35:03] | Arizona… was nice enough to lend me some scrubs. | 亚利桑那好心帮我擦洗 |
[35:07] | Thank you, by the way. You’re a lifesaver. | 谢谢 多亏有你帮忙 |
[35:26] | This place looks so different in the dark. | 停电时 这地方看着和往常大不一样 |
[35:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:32] | You think the tree ruined my couch? | 那棵树大概把我的沙发都压断了吧 |
[35:35] | I think it ruined your entire living room. | 我觉得整个客厅都被砸坏了 |
[35:41] | – Listen, I have to tell you something. – No, you don’t. | -我想跟你谈谈 -不 我不想听 |
[35:43] | You don’t even know what I’m gonna say. | 你甚至都不知道我要说什么 |
[35:44] | I think I do, and you shouldn’t. | 我能猜得到 你别说了 |
[35:46] | – Jo -I’ll mess it up, Alex. | -乔 -亚历克斯 会被我搞砸的 |
[35:49] | I mess everything good in my life up, | 生活中所有美好的东西都被我搞砸了 |
[35:51] | and… we work as friends really well, | 我们做朋友相处的很好 |
[35:54] | and–and I don’t wanna mess that up. | 我不想毁掉这份友谊 |
[35:56] | You won’t mess anything up. | 我们的关系不会受到影响 |
[35:58] | Last night, before the tree, | 昨晚那棵树砸进来之前 |
[36:00] | you asked me a question. | 你问了我一个问题 |
[36:03] | You wanted to hear me say the words. | 你想听我说那句话 |
[36:04] | So I’m… | 那我 |
[36:06] | saying them right now. | 现在可就说了 |
[36:14] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听见 |
[36:15] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[36:15] | – Okay, but… – I’m serious. | -可是 -我说真的 |
[36:17] | – Fine. – I love you. | -好吧 -我爱你 |
[36:40] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[36:41] | Whatever it is that’s bugging you, | 不管你有什么事 |
[36:43] | just keep it to yourself, all right? | 就自己憋在心里好了 |
[36:52] | I want you… | 我想要你 |
[36:54] | Jackson. | 杰克森 |
[36:58] | I want you. | 我只想要你 |
[37:02] | April… | 艾普丽尔 |
[37:03] | I haven’t been fair to you, I know, and I’ve– | 我知道我一直待你不公 并且 |
[37:05] | I’ve really hurt you. | 深深伤害了你 |
[37:07] | And you’re getting married. | 而且你要结婚了 |
[37:08] | When that bus exploded, | 当公共汽车爆炸时 |
[37:09] | and I thought you were gone, I… | 我以为你死了 |
[37:14] | You’re getting married. | 你要结婚了 |
[37:21] | Unless you can give me a reason not to? | 除非你给我一个不结婚的理由 |
[37:29] | Oh, there you are. | 你来了 |
[37:30] | How’s Meredith? How’s the baby? | 梅瑞狄斯怎么样 孩子怎么样了 |
[37:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:34] | Think she’s ready for, uh, visitors yet? | 她可以见访客了吗 |
[37:37] | Yeah, sure. Go for it. | 当然了 去看她吧 |
[37:39] | Well, we could, uh, go together. | 我们可以一起去 |
[37:44] | Do you know how much I love you? | 你知道我有多爱你吗 |
[37:49] | I do. | 我知道 |
[37:51] | I felt… such joy today | 我今天在那漆黑的手术室里 |
[37:56] | in that dark O.R.. | 感到如此的喜悦 |
[37:59] | I could hear the blood moving. | 我能听到血液流动的声音 |
[38:01] | I knew exactly what the heart muscle was thinking. | 我能准确地洞悉心肌的问题 |
[38:05] | And I realized after, | 我过后才意识到 |
[38:08] | I feel that way all the time. | 我一直都是这样的 |
[38:12] | I’m made for the O.R.. | 我简直是为手术室而生的 |
[38:16] | Even the boring procedures, I can feel… | 即便是乏味的程序 我仍能感受到 |
[38:19] | pure joy, content. | 纯粹的喜悦与满足 |
[38:26] | You feel that… | 你也有那种感觉吗 |
[38:28] | with just me? | 如果只有我的话 |
[38:32] | What kind of a question is that? | 这算是哪门子问题啊 |
[38:33] | Derek watches Zola put applesauce in her ear, | 德里克看着佐拉把苹果酱往耳朵里放 |
[38:37] | and he’s enchanted. | 他都能着迷 |
[38:40] | You felt that way with Ethan. | 你对伊桑就是那种感觉 |
[38:43] | You’re reading way too much into this. | 你过于纠结这件事了 |
[38:44] | Okay, if you could stop for a second | 如果你能停下来哪怕一小会儿 |
[38:46] | and listen to your heart– | 听听你自己的心声 |
[38:47] | Cristina, you don’t know | 克里斯蒂娜 你并不知道 |
[38:48] | what I want in my life. | 我这一生想拥有什么 |
[38:50] | Am I enough, Owen? | 有我就够了吗 欧文 |
[38:53] | Do you really believe I’ll be enough? | 你真的相信只有我就够了吗 |
[39:09] | I wish it were different. | 我真希望有我就够了 |
[39:10] | No, no– | 不是你想的那样 |
[39:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[39:13] | – Cristina. – Owen. | -克里斯蒂娜 -欧文 |
[39:17] | It already happened. | 其实有我早就不够了 |
[39:27] | Cristina, I said no. | 克里斯蒂娜 不是你想的那样 |
[39:32] | I thought–I thought we were past the hard stuff. | 我本以为我们度过了那些难关 |
[39:34] | I thought–I thought we were finally good. | 我以为我们最后总算没事了 |
[39:36] | We were. We–we are. | 没错 我们挺过来了 |
[39:37] | – We’re married! – I know. | -我们结婚了 -我知道 |
[39:39] | We… God, we have a child! | 天哪 我们还有个孩子 |
[39:41] | – I know! – How could you do this? | -我知道 -你怎么能这样对我 |
[39:43] | I don’t know, except I did. | 我也不知道 但我确实做了 |
[39:44] | After all that’s happened this year, | 经过今年发生的那么多事 |
[39:46] | everything we’ve been through, everything we’ve survived– | 我们经历过那么多事情 幸存了下来 |
[39:47] | the bankruptcy, Mark, the plane… | 医院破产 马克去世 飞机坠毁 |
[39:49] | Oh, you weren’t on the plane, Callie! | 你没在那架飞机上 凯丽 |
[39:53] | You weren’t in the woods, | 你当时没在那树林里 |
[39:55] | and you did not hear Meredith crying for Lexie | 你没听到梅瑞狄斯为失去莱西而大哭 |
[39:58] | and Mark moaning in pain | 马克在痛苦中呻吟 |
[39:59] | or hearing me scream in pain. | 也没有听见我痛苦的尖叫 |
[40:02] | You weren’t there, | 你不在场 |
[40:03] | and you keep acting like you were, | 而你一直表现得好像你在那一样 |
[40:05] | but you weren’t, and it wasn’t your experience! | 但你不在 你没有经历过 |
[40:07] | I lost Mark. You almost died. You– | 我失去了马克 你几乎就死了 你 |
[40:09] | “I lost Mark. You almost died.” | “我失去了马克 你几乎就死了” |
[40:12] | You weren’t on the freaking plane! | 你根本不在那该死的飞机上 |
[40:14] | You want it? The street cred? | 你很想吗 大难不死后的好人缘 |
[40:16] | The badge of honor? The warrior wounds? | 荣誉徽章 勇猛的伤疤 |
[40:19] | Then great. | 很好 |
[40:19] | Stick out your leg, | 把腿伸出来 |
[40:20] | and I will go grab a bone saw, | 我去找把骨锯 |
[40:22] | and let’s even the score! | 这事就扯平了 |
[40:31] | It always comes back to the leg. | 果然又是腿的问题 |
[40:33] | I trusted you, more than anything, | 我信任你 我这辈子再没有 |
[40:36] | more than anyone… in my life. | 像相信你这样 相信任何人了 |
[40:40] | And you decided to cut it off. | 而你却决定把它锯了 |
[40:42] | To save your life! | 为了救你的命 |
[40:43] | You didn’t lose anything! | 你没有任何损失 |
[40:45] | I did! | 我有 |
[40:47] | I did. | 我损失大了 |
[40:50] | There’s an end to every storm. | 风雨总会有尽头 |
[40:59] | Apparently, I lost you. | 显然 我已经失去你了 |
[41:01] | Once all the trees have been uprooted… | 当所有树木都被连根拔起之后 |
[41:04] | once all the houses have been ripped apart. | 当所有房子都四分五裂之后 |
[41:11] | What do you think about Bailey? | 你觉得叫贝利怎么样 |
[41:13] | Bailey? | 贝利 |
[41:14] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[41:15] | I love it. | 太喜欢了 |
[41:17] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[41:18] | The wind will hush. | 风会停 |
[41:21] | The clouds will part. | 云会散 |
[41:24] | The rain… | 雨 |
[41:25] | Yeah, that’s your little brother. | 这是你的弟弟 |
[41:27] | will stop. | 会止 |
[41:34] | I heard what you did. | 我听说你做的事情了 |
[41:36] | I couldn’t be more impressed. | 我真是太骄傲了 |
[41:39] | Are you– are you all right? | 你 你没事吧 |
[41:41] | Y– I need to talk to Richard. | 没 我得去找理查德 |
[41:44] | Look, he-he came to me. | 是这样 他来找我 |
[41:46] | He tried to help me, | 他试着帮助我 |
[41:49] | and I called him a drunk. | 我却管他叫醉鬼 |
[41:50] | I-I blamed him. | 我埋怨他 |
[41:52] | I turned on him. Of all people, that man– | 我把他骂跑了 所有人中 那个男人 |
[41:55] | Okay, hey, hey, hey, hey. It’s okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[41:57] | He knows you, better than you think. | 他了解你 比你想象的还要了解 |
[41:59] | Maybe you owe him an apology. | 也许你欠他一句道歉 |
[42:00] | No, I owe him everything. | 不 我欠他太多了 |
[42:02] | Now do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[42:05] | The sky will clear in an instant. | 转瞬 云开 |
[42:08] | And only then… | 而只有那时 |
[42:12] | in those quiet moments after the storm… | 在这暴风雨后的宁静中 |
[42:17] | do we learn… | 我们才能发现 |
[42:20] | who was strong enough… | 究竟是谁足够坚强 |
[42:23] | to survive it? | 能挺过风暴 |