时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There’s this playground game that kids play. | 孩子们在游乐场经常玩一个游戏 |
[00:07] | I’ll get him. You can’t pick him up. | 我去哄他 你不能起身 |
[00:11] | Yes, I can. | 我可以的 |
[00:12] | No, your incision needs to heal. I got him. | 不行 你的切口还在愈合 我去哄 |
[00:15] | They lock hands, and on the count of 3… | 孩子们手拉手 然后数”1 2 3″ |
[00:18] | They try to snap each other’s fingers off. | 开始用力拉扯彼此的手指 |
[00:20] | – Hurry up before he wakes up the… – Mommy? | -赶紧去 晚了他就会吵醒 -妈咪 |
[00:24] | Girls. | 女孩们了 |
[00:26] | You hold out as long as you can… | 孩子都憋足气不松手 |
[00:31] | or at least longer than the other guy. | 都在比谁坚持得最久 |
[00:46] | The game doesn’t end until someone says “stop.” | 直到有人主动放弃 哭喊”不玩了 饶了我吧” |
[00:49] | Gives up… cries “mercy.” | 游戏才会结束 |
[00:53] | It isn’t a fun game. | 真不是个好玩的游戏 |
[01:16] | Move over. | 过去一点 |
[01:19] | I couldn’t sleep all night. | 我一整晚没睡 |
[01:21] | I’m bored. | 太无聊了 |
[01:22] | Really bored. | 空虚寂寞冷 |
[01:23] | Nope. | 哥不饥不择食 |
[01:25] | Oh, don’t kid yourself. | 靠 姐也不是你想上就上的 |
[01:26] | Call Hunt. | 打电话给亨特 |
[01:28] | No. | 不要 |
[01:29] | Then try the internet like everybody else. | 那去上网 大家都上 |
[01:31] | – For porn? – For dating. | -下爱情动作片么 -约炮 |
[01:33] | Find somebody else to get horny with. | 总有人和你一样空虚寂寞冷 |
[01:35] | I have a girlfriend. | 哥名草有主 |
[01:37] | Oh, she’s passed out with her friends. | 你的主又晕倒了 |
[01:39] | Again. | 不知是第几次了 |
[01:40] | Did she ever sleep with you? | 她跟你睡过么 |
[01:45] | Did you guys have sex, and it was awful? | 你们滚了床单后是不是感觉不好 |
[01:47] | – Was she awful? – No. | -她技术不好么 -不是 |
[01:49] | Were you awful, | 那就是你技术不好 |
[01:50] | – and now you’re so ashamed you can’t even look at her? – No. | -然后觉得太丢脸躲在这默默哭泣么 -不是 |
[01:52] | Ooh, was it weird? | 那是感觉太尴尬么 |
[01:54] | Is she a man? | 还是她其实是男的 |
[01:56] | Ooh. Secret penis. | 啧啧 小”飞机”呀 |
[01:57] | Shut up! | 你还有完没完 |
[01:58] | Well, why don’t you guys ever sleep together? | 那为什么你们不一起睡 |
[01:59] | We will! | 到时候会一起睡 |
[02:01] | Ohh. | 原来如此 |
[02:03] | – You two haven’t done it yet. – We do. | -你们还没做过呀 -做了 |
[02:05] | – Oh, you do done it? – We have. | -真做了 -对 |
[02:06] | – Oh–oh, you have? You do? – We–we–we–we do. | -真的嘛 还真做了 -我-们-做-了 |
[02:08] | – Okay. Oh– – we do! | -好吧 -做了 |
[02:09] | – Just get out! – Okay. Hmm. Okay. Just think about that. | -滚出去啦 -好吧 但你真得好好反思一下呀 |
[02:13] | ‘Cause it’s been, like, | 好像都已经 |
[02:15] | a week and you haven’t closed the deal. | 一周了吧 你竟然还没搞定 |
[02:17] | What have you done to evil spawn? | 曾经辉煌的老二哥哪去了 |
[02:20] | I was sleeping. | 老子要睡觉 |
[02:23] | Oh! oh, god! I knew you’d cheer me up. | 啊哈哈哈 我就知道吐槽你欢乐无限 |
[02:25] | Mnh! | 滚 |
[02:30] | Would it kill her | 多给我带几双 |
[02:30] | to bring me more than one pair of Sofia’s socks? | 苏菲亚的袜子会死吗 |
[02:33] | Frickin’ thoughtless. | 太没脑子了 |
[02:35] | Where are Sofia and Zola? | 索菲亚和佐拉呢 |
[02:36] | Um, um, Derek’s putting their shoes on. | 德里克在给她俩穿鞋 |
[02:38] | Ah. | 噢 |
[02:40] | Are you sure you can handle both of them? | 你确定能同时带她俩么 |
[02:42] | Yes. | 当然 |
[02:43] | They’re the only people who don’t piss me off right now. | 现在就她俩让我看着舒心点 |
[02:44] | I’ll text you when they’re both in day care. Hi! | 到了日托所我发短信给你 宝贝们好 |
[02:47] | Ah! you’re a goddess. | 哈啊 你是我的救世主 |
[02:48] | And yet my w-I-f-e still sleeps around. | 救世主也挽救不了老婆出轨 |
[02:50] | Okay, ladies! | 好啦 公主们 |
[02:52] | Yes, here we go! here we go! | 我们出发啰 |
[02:54] | Here, take your duck. Take your duck. | 把小鸭子带去 你的小鸭子 |
[02:55] | We’re going on a ferry ride. | 我们去童话王国了哟 |
[02:56] | Thank you. Thank you. Have a good day. | 麻烦你了 再见 |
[03:00] | Oh. What arwe gonna do when she fixes her marriage and leaves us? | 你说她俩复合后 没了她我们了怎么办 |
[03:03] | Oh, I think we’re a ways off from that. Oh! | 这个啊 还早着呢 |
[03:06] | Hey, I’m back. You still there? | 我回来了 你还在没 |
[03:08] | Hi. How’s– how’s everything going? | 在呢 怎么样了 |
[03:10] | It’s… fine. | 还算好 |
[03:11] | Uh, not the easiest patient, but I got his number. | 不会那么快痊愈 但有我看着 |
[03:14] | Hey, is he still losing weight? His appetite’s not great. | 体重还在下降么 口味不太好吧 |
[03:17] | But that happens. You know that. | 但你知道这是正常的嘛 |
[03:19] | Right. And you’re sure you don’t need my help? | 好吧 你确定不要我过去帮忙么 |
[03:20] | Absolutely not. Go snuggle your baby. | 真的不用 专心照顾你的宝宝 |
[03:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:24] | Will you let me know if his albumin drops below 2.5? | 如果他清蛋白降到2.5以下记得告诉我 |
[03:26] | I’m hanging up. Stop calling me. | 我要挂了 别再打给我了 |
[03:32] | Richard Webber. | 理查德·韦伯 |
[03:33] | Seven days status post ex lap with pancreatic debridement. | 七天前做了胰腺清创术 |
[03:37] | His daily weights are trending down. | 从那至今体重每天都在下降 |
[03:39] | Albumin’s low at 2. | 清蛋白已经下降到2 |
[03:41] | O.T. wants to do a swallow study. | 主治医生想个吞咽测试 |
[03:43] | In the meantime, I recommend starting N.G. tube feeds. | 同时 我提议开始胃管喂食 |
[03:45] | No. | 不 |
[03:48] | No tube. | 不要用胃管 |
[03:53] | He doesn’t seem to want a tube. | 他好像不想用胃管 |
[03:55] | Respectfully, Dr. Bailey… | 恕我直言 贝利医生 |
[03:58] | Make sure to replete his electrolytes, | 记得给他补充电解质液 |
[04:01] | and he’ll start recovering. | 他会慢慢好起来的 |
[04:03] | – We’ve already given him– – Give him more. | -但我们已经给他 -继续给 |
[04:13] | Where the hell is Shane? He was supposed to study with us. | 肖恩在哪呢 他今天该跟我们一起学习 |
[04:17] | Mm, more practice for us. | 多好呀 我们练习时间多了 |
[04:18] | – Jo, hit me. – Dude, pants! | -乔 给我看看 -靠 长针眼啊 |
[04:21] | Crap. Sorry. I’m stuck on a question. | 抱歉 我在想问题 |
[04:23] | What’s with the underwear? | 穿这么性感的小内内干嘛 |
[04:24] | Totally not work-appropriate. | 就是啊 上班不宜哟 |
[04:26] | I’m waiting for Alex to make a move, | 我在等亚历克斯主动 |
[04:28] | – so I’m prepared all the time. – What about grooming? | -所以得随时准备着吧 -上班仪容呢 |
[04:31] | – All the time. – That’s exhausting. | -也要 -累死你 |
[04:32] | Why don’t you just make the first move? | 你为什么不能主动呢 |
[04:34] | ’cause I’m not the slut who just jumps into bed with someone | 因为人家矜持 而且不会在好朋友死后 |
[04:37] | – right after her friend died. – Really? | -就跳上男人的床 -说的比唱的好听 |
[04:40] | Well, I’m not gonna advertise it. | 好吧 我还是很低调好么 |
[04:42] | Trauma in the pit. Gotta go. | 急诊有创伤病患 先走了 |
[04:44] | It’s been a week, and he hasn’t made a move. Is that weird? | 他一周都不动我 是不是不对劲啊 |
[04:47] | Yeah. | 是 |
[04:56] | Haircut. | 剪头发了啊 |
[04:58] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:03] | You can’t just say “haircut.” | 你不能只说”剪头发”了吧 |
[05:05] | You have to say “nice haircut.” | 你得说”发型不错” |
[05:06] | Otherwise, I’ll think that you think it’s a bad haircut. | 你不说我会觉得发型剪得不好 |
[05:08] | And I’m wearing a dress and I got a haircut | 而我今天特意穿了件新裙子 理了个新发型 |
[05:10] | ’cause I wanna look nice today. Do I look nice? | 就是为了让人眼前一亮 怎么样 |
[05:12] | You look tense. | 一亮没有 紧张有 |
[05:13] | – Say I look nice! – You look nice. | -说我今天很漂亮 -您今儿真漂亮 |
[05:14] | – Was that so hard? – Mm. | -有这么难说么 -难说 |
[05:17] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[05:20] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[05:21] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么要来 |
[05:22] | So you can see it for yourself | 这样你们才明白 |
[05:24] | so this is not just a concept. | 没有夸大其实 |
[05:26] | There is a hole in this hospital, | 医院确实缺了个洞 |
[05:28] | And it is leaking money. | 而这个洞得花大价钱修好 |
[05:29] | But isn’t that what insurance is for? | 不是有保险公司么 |
[05:30] | They are swamped with storm claims. | 他们都忙着赔暴雨损失呢 |
[05:32] | Now with this outpatient surgery wing gone, | 而现在门诊就诊室成了废墟 |
[05:34] | all of those patients are now overloading our regular O.R.s. | 所有病人都挤到常规手术室去了 |
[05:37] | Well, what do you want us to do about it? | 那你想让我们做什么呢 |
[05:39] | Meet. Make a plan. Be the board. | 召集董事会 开会制定计划 |
[05:42] | We’re all swamped. | 我们都忙疯了 |
[05:43] | And Meredith and Derek are on leave. Webber’s down. | 梅瑞狄斯和德里克在休假 韦伯病倒了 |
[05:45] | Yeah, and you and Torres can’t be in the same room. | 你和托瑞斯无法共处一室 |
[05:51] | I have — I have a patient. | 我 我还有病人 |
[05:53] | You know, right now | 你知道吗 这间医院 |
[05:55] | this hospital needs doctors more than it needs board members. | 现在更需要的是医生而不是董事会 |
[05:57] | What this hospital needs is both. | 两者都要 |
[05:59] | If you people can’t be both, then we are in a lot of trouble. | 如果你们无法兼顾的话 那麻烦就大了 |
[06:18] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[06:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:21] | We can’t be alone together. | 我们不能单独相处 |
[06:24] | We’re just…talking about work. | 我们只是在聊工作而已 |
[06:38] | Nurses’ station. Can I help you? | 护士站 有什么事吗 |
[06:42] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[06:44] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[06:47] | No. I — no. | 不 我 不 |
[06:49] | I haven’t heard yet. | 我还没收到消息 |
[06:53] | About my boards. | 我的考试结果 |
[06:57] | But don’t freak out. You passed. | 别瞎想 你肯定过了 |
[06:59] | Well, if I didn’t, | 如果我这次还没过的话 |
[07:00] | you’ll know that the first time wasn’t your fault. | 那就证明第一次不是你害的我 |
[07:03] | It was all me. | 都是我的错 |
[07:07] | Don’t freak out. | 别瞎想 |
[07:08] | Hey. You’re riding with me today. | 你今天跟我 |
[07:10] | – Yeah, about that — – Come on, it’s a good one. | -是的 我正想跟你说 -走吧 今天会很精彩的 |
[07:11] | – Coming through! – Oh, what do we got? | -请让一让 -什么情况 |
[07:13] | – Human pincushion. – Kathleen Kane, 38. | -人肉针垫 -凯瑟琳·凯恩 三十八岁 |
[07:15] | Woman versus shattered baseball bat. | 被粉碎的棒球棒打中 |
[07:17] | Puncture wounds to the chest | 胸口有刺伤 |
[07:17] | and what looks like a distal radius fracture. | 而且貌似有桡骨远端骨折 |
[07:19] | B.P. 85 palp, pressure 135. | 血压85 压强135 |
[07:21] | The batter was jammed with a fastball, | 击球手打中了一个快球 |
[07:23] | and — and the bat, it just exploded, you know? | 然后 然后那个球棒就那么爆了 |
[07:25] | – My jersey’s really messed up. – Don’t worry about that, baby. | -我的毛线衣都弄脏了 -别担心这个了 宝贝儿 |
[07:28] | Okay, everybody. Ready? On my count. | 大家都准备好了吗 我数三声 |
[07:30] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[07:33] | I’m here. I’m right here, okay? | 我在这 我就在你身边 |
[07:35] | – Somebody paged me? – Possible colles’ fracture. | -谁呼的我 -有可能是柯雷式骨折 |
[07:39] | Uh, sir, I need you to wait outside. | 先生 请您去外头 |
[07:40] | All right? Right now, she needs you to give us room to work. | 她现在最需要的是我们的治疗 |
[07:42] | We need another nurse in here! | 再来个护士帮忙 |
[07:44] | You’re gonna make sure she’s all right, right? Kat? | 你会救她 对吧 凯特 |
[07:46] | All right, I’m gonna — I’m gonna | 好吧 我来 我来 |
[07:47] | show you where you can wait. Okay? | 带你去等待室 好吗 |
[07:48] | Decreased breath sounds on the right. | 右边肺部的呼吸声减弱 |
[07:49] | – We need x-ray in here stat! – Right away. | -我们这里需要个X光机 -马上就来 |
[07:51] | I’m dizzy. It’s dark. | 我好晕 好黑 |
[07:54] | – Am I dying? – No, ma’am. | -我要死了吗 -不 女士 |
[07:55] | – Her systolic’s down to 78. – Tell Dante. | -她的收缩压降到了78 -告诉但丁 |
[07:56] | You have to tell Dante. Look at me. | 你必须告诉但丁 看着我 |
[07:59] | – If I die… – You’re not dying. | -如果我死了 -你不会死的 |
[08:00] | You need to tell my husband. Promise me. | 你必须告诉我丈夫 答应我 |
[08:02] | – Uh, of course. – He needs to know. | -当然了 -他需要知道 |
[08:04] | And tell him… | 还有告诉他 |
[08:07] | I will. What is it? | 我会转达的 你想说什么 |
[08:09] | I cheated on him with his brother. | 我跟他弟弟偷情 |
[08:14] | What?! | 什么 |
[08:16] | What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[08:28] | Did you hear what she asked me? | 你听到她让我转达的话了吗 |
[08:30] | People say crazy things when they’re in shock. | 人们受惊后都会疯言疯语 |
[08:32] | C.T. ready for us? | CT准备好了吗 |
[08:33] | Hey, Kepner, did you hear back yet, by the way? | 对了 凯普娜 你收到消息了吗 |
[08:35] | No, not yet. | 还没有呢 |
[08:38] | You think that’s bad? | 这不是个好兆头吧 |
[08:39] | You think it’s good? | 你觉得是好兆头吗 |
[08:42] | – So do I have to tell her husband? – Tell him what? | -那我要告诉她丈夫吗 -告诉他什么 |
[08:44] | She grabbed me with her bloody claw | 她用血淋淋的爪子抓住我 |
[08:46] | and said if she dies to tell him that she slept with his brother. | 说若她死了就让我转告她丈夫 她跟他弟弟偷情 |
[08:51] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[08:52] | Why would she ask me to do that? | 她为什么要让我说这些话 |
[08:53] | Maybe she wants a clear conscience. | 也许她想良心好过点 |
[08:54] | Maybe he cheated first and trashed the marriage. | 也许是丈夫先出轨毁了婚姻呢 |
[08:57] | Maybe he’s an inconsiderate cheating bastard, | 也许他是个没脑子 爱出轨的混蛋 |
[08:59] | and she wanted to get the last word. | 而她只是想找回点平衡 |
[09:01] | So…I don’t have to tell him, right? | 这么说 我不用告诉他了 对吧 |
[09:03] | How about you just don’t let her die? | 努力点保住她的命怎么样 |
[09:04] | Okay, we can’t wait for C.T. We gotta get her into the O.R. | 没时间等CT了 我们得把她转移到手术室 |
[09:07] | We’ll put the chest tube in there. | 在手术室里给她插胸管 |
[09:09] | Uh, sorry. | 打扰一下 |
[09:11] | Uh, just confirming I’ll see you tonight at 7:00? | 我只是想确认一下咱们今晚七点见对吧 |
[09:13] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[09:16] | Callie, we agreed to couples therapy. | 凯丽 我们说好了要做婚姻咨询的 |
[09:18] | Yeah, we agreed to a lot of things. So… | 我们说好的事多了去了 结果呢 |
[09:22] | Okay, well, I’ll be there. | 反正 我到那等你 |
[09:27] | Murphy, make yourself useful and put a splint on that arm. | 墨菲 干点有用的事 给她胳膊上夹板 |
[09:33] | He needs an N.G. tube, Dr. Grey. | 格蕾医生 他需要插胃管 |
[09:35] | I was hoping you could call Dr Bailey and — | 我希望你能打电话给贝利医生然后 |
[09:37] | Dr. Bailey is gonna kill me if I call her again. | 我要是再打电话给贝利医生 她非杀了我不可 |
[09:39] | Richard is just being stubborn, | 理查德只是固执而已 |
[09:41] | and Bailey doesn’t want to call him out. | 而贝利又不想捅破他 |
[09:43] | Order the N.G. tube, | 先准备好胃管 |
[09:44] | And that way, at least it will be ready | 这样子至少等到贝利头脑清醒后 |
[09:46] | by the time Bailey comes to her senses. | 一切都准备好了 |
[09:47] | – But I’m not sure that she — – I have to go. | -但是我不确定她会 -我得挂了 |
[09:53] | An hour and a half to go get milk? | 买个牛奶去了一个半小时 |
[09:55] | I think, um… | 我想 |
[09:57] | I might’ve closed my eyes in the store parking lot. | 我可能在商场的停车场里睡着了 |
[10:04] | I really should be studying. | 我真的得学习了 |
[10:05] | Trust me. You are gonna want to be in on this. | 相信我 你会对这个病人感兴趣的 |
[10:06] | This is the best part of the job. | 这是这份工作最精彩的地方了 |
[10:08] | – Cara. – Carlos. | -凯拉 -我是卡洛斯 |
[10:11] | Guys, this is Dr. Edwards. | 这位是爱德华兹医生 |
[10:12] | She’ll be assisting today. | 她今天会协助我 |
[10:13] | And I…have the simulation back. | 而我 拿到了虚拟结果 |
[10:16] | Mm. Show me. Show me. | 给我看看 给我看看 |
[10:17] | Okay, now first, we’re gonna be removing the scars | 好的 首先我们要用取自你后背 |
[10:20] | using tissue harvested from your back and scalp. | 和头骨的组织来修复你的疤痕 |
[10:23] | And then I’m gonna hide our new scars | 然后我再把面部平面上 |
[10:24] | right here in the facial planes. | 产生的新伤痕遮起来 |
[10:26] | And it’s gonna look a little something like this… | 最后的效果会像这样 |
[10:31] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[10:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:35] | You can do that? | 你能做到这样 |
[10:36] | You can make me look like that? | 你能让我变成那个样子 |
[10:38] | Now it’s a estimate, but it is very, very close. | 这只是预计效果 不过差不多 |
[10:41] | And it’s free? | 而且是免费的 |
[10:42] | ‘Cause our insurance maxed out about two surgeries ago. | 因为我们的保险被两个手术用光了 |
[10:45] | We know. That’s why this one’s on us. | 我们了解 所以这次手术费用医院全包了 |
[10:50] | – Hey, Cara. – I didn’t think I was gonna get to go back to work. | -凯拉 -我以为我再也不能回去工作了 |
[10:55] | She teaches kindergarten. | 她是幼儿园老师 |
[10:56] | Yeah, she’s afraid she’s gonna scare the kids. | 她怕吓着孩子们 |
[10:58] | And she can’t teach without feeling her best, right? | 自我感觉不好怎么能教学呢 对吧 |
[11:01] | You guys! | 你们实在是 |
[11:03] | Thank you… so much. | 太感谢你们了 |
[11:07] | You still want to study? | 你还想学习吗 |
[11:09] | She has lost a lot of blood, but she’s stable for now. | 她失血过多 但目前情况还算稳定 |
[11:12] | We’re gonna take her into surgery and remove the fragments. | 我们会动手术去清除骨碎片 |
[11:15] | Okay. Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[11:17] | Marcus, she’s– she’s going into surgery, man. | 马库斯 她 她需要动手术 兄弟 |
[11:21] | Is she gonna be all right? | 她不会有事的 对吧 |
[11:23] | No, it’s okay. He’s family. He’s my brother. | 但说无妨 他是我弟弟 |
[11:30] | She’s… | 她 |
[11:32] | I’m… | 我 |
[11:35] | gonna… | 晚点 |
[11:36] | see you after. | 再找你 |
[11:40] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[11:41] | Uh, in the 17 years since your infant heart transplant, | 在幼时心脏移植后这17年间 |
[11:44] | your mitral valve has started to fail. | 你的二尖瓣功能一直在衰减 |
[11:46] | So replacing it would increase cardiac function. | 因此替换瓣膜可以增强心功能 |
[11:48] | And he won’t need another transplant. | 那么他就不需要再做移植 |
[11:50] | – That is the hope. – I gotta ask you again. | -这是理想的情况 -我得再问你一次 |
[11:52] | Are you sure that you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[11:54] | There’s a high risk of tearing a ventricle, | 撕裂心室的风险很大 |
[11:56] | uh, bleeding, arrhythmias– | 比如大出血 心律失常 |
[11:58] | You’re saying he’d need a transplant anyway. | 你是说不管怎样他还是得做移植 |
[12:00] | I’m saying that he could die. | 我是说这么做他可能会死 |
[12:02] | The safest bet is to put Michael on the list for a new heart. | 最安全的方案是让迈克尔等待可移植心脏 |
[12:04] | No. | 不可以 |
[12:06] | I understand the risks. We talked about it. | 我明白其中的风险 我们谈过了 |
[12:08] | We almost lost him waiting for his last heart. | 他上次等待移植时 就差点死了 |
[12:11] | When it was clear he was dying, | 在他快死时 |
[12:12] | I asked the nurse if I could hold him. | 我问护士能否抱着他 |
[12:15] | He was so tiny. | 他那时是那么的娇小 |
[12:17] | I spent a whole night | 我一整晚都在 |
[12:19] | looking in his eyes, telling him I loved him, | 看着他 告诉他我爱他 |
[12:22] | accepting that I would never, ever hear his first word. | 接受他无法开口说话的事实 |
[12:26] | I held my baby while he died. | 我搂着我的孩子 而他即将死去 |
[12:30] | And then the phone rang. | 然后电话响了 |
[12:33] | But I almost lost him. | 但我那次几乎都快失去他 |
[12:35] | And I cannot go through that again. | 所以我不会再让历史重演的 |
[12:37] | The chance that there will be another donor that matches me, | 出现匹配我的移植器官的机率 |
[12:40] | that I’ll live long enough for us to find that person, | 我能坚持到找到那个人的机率 |
[12:43] | that I’ll even get to the top of the list… | 以及排在移植名单最前面的机率实在是 |
[12:45] | We like these odds better. | 我们更愿意冒这样的风险 |
[12:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:49] | Well, if your MRI is good, | 如果你的核磁共振显示良好 |
[12:51] | we’ll get started today. | 我们今天就动手术 |
[12:54] | That kid should be on the U.N.O.S. list. | 应该把那小鬼放在移植名单上 |
[12:56] | Well, you heard them, Alex. | 你都听到了 阿历克斯 |
[12:56] | They wanna take a shot. | 他们甘愿冒风险 |
[12:57] | And who are you to say no to a high-risk surgery? | 而你怎么会拒绝这个高风险手术 |
[13:00] | Let’s just see what his MRI says. | 看完核磁共振结果再说 |
[13:06] | Funny thing. | 真搞笑 |
[13:07] | I didn’t order an N.G.tube. | 我都没安排插胃管 |
[13:08] | Did you hear me order an N.G. tube, Dr. Webber? | 你有听到我安排插胃管吗 韦伯医生 |
[13:10] | No. | 没有 |
[13:11] | – I– – So you can imagine our surprise | -我 -所以你能想象一个护士 |
[13:13] | when a nurse brought one in, | 拿着胃管和输注泵进来 |
[13:14] | along with a feeding pump. | 我们有多惊讶了吧 |
[13:16] | Dr. Webber worried that I had changed his course of treatment | 韦伯医生还担心我没咨询他 |
[13:18] | without consulting him. | 就擅改疗程 |
[13:20] | Dr. Bailey– | 贝利医生 |
[13:20] | I told him I did not. | 我跟他说我没有 |
[13:22] | So then we got to thinking about who, perhaps, | 所以我们就在想谁 |
[13:25] | could have ordered these things, | 会安排做这些呢 |
[13:26] | and your name came up. | 然后就想到了你 |
[13:28] | I was trying to be proactive. | 我只是想以防万一 |
[13:29] | In case repleting his electrolytes doesn’t work– | 万一输电解液无效 |
[13:32] | You wanna be proactive? | 你想以防万一 |
[13:36] | Get me some soup. | 给我拿点汤 |
[13:40] | You heard the man. | 你都听到了 |
[13:43] | Hey, what do you mean “no pro bono surgeries”? | 你说没有无偿手术是什么意思 |
[13:45] | All–all funds are being reallocated to storm repair | 除非另有通知 所有基金都被 |
[13:48] | until further notice. | 抽调到灾后重建 |
[13:49] | What? Who said that? | 什么 谁说的 |
[13:51] | The board did, so… you. | 董事会说的 有你的一份 |
[13:55] | All right, well, my lady’s facial reconstruction surgery | 好吧 我那位女病人的脸部重建手术 |
[13:57] | was booked way before the storm. | 早在风暴之前就预约好了 |
[13:59] | She teaches kindergarten. | 她是幼儿园老师 |
[14:01] | Avery, I don’t make the rules. | 艾弗里 我做不了主 |
[14:02] | I just get to be the bad cop here. | 我只能扮一次坏警察了 |
[14:04] | So then I’ll just have the board meet, | 那我只要召开董事会会议 |
[14:05] | and they’re gonna approve it. | 他们就会同意 |
[14:07] | Well, that’s gonna be tricky since everyone on the board | 没那么简单 董事会的每个人 |
[14:09] | has their own pro bonos that they wanna do. | 都有自己想做的无偿手术 |
[14:10] | So when you all get together, maybe come find me | 你们要是集合了 可以来找我 |
[14:12] | and tell me how you plan to fund repairing the outpatient O.R. | 谈谈你们打算怎么筹资修复门诊手术室 |
[14:16] | so we’re not drowning in patients. | 这样还能分一部分病人过去 |
[14:18] | Come on. We’re gonna get to that when things slow down. | 拜托 事情缓和后自然就解决 |
[14:20] | Things won’t slow down until we get to it. | 要想事情缓和也得靠我们 |
[14:22] | Well, if you’d let me finish my reconstruction surgery– | 如果你能让我完成我的脸部重建手术 |
[14:23] | Avery, we do not have the money for this surgery. | 艾弗里 我们没资金提供这项手术 |
[14:26] | Listen to me. All due respect, you said it yourself– | 听着 恕我直言 你自己刚说的 |
[14:28] | You don’t make the rules. I do. | 你做不了主 那我来做主 |
[14:30] | Now Cara Mcadams–that pro bono is not gonna be canceled. | 而凯拉·麦克亚当斯那个无偿手术不会被取消 |
[14:33] | I need you to be a good cop, a traffic cop. | 我需要你当一次好警察 一个”交警” |
[14:36] | Uh, I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[14:36] | Move some patients around. | 转移部分病人 |
[14:38] | If we’re overloaded, | 如果病人量超负荷 |
[14:38] | then transfer them to Seattle Pres. | 那就把他们转移到西雅图长老医院 |
[14:40] | I don’t care. But make some room. | 我不管了 只要能空出病房就行 |
[14:43] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[14:46] | So I’m waiting on the kid’s MRI, | 我在等那小鬼的核磁共振结果 |
[14:48] | and if it’s too crappy, | 如果情况糟糕 |
[14:49] | I have to put him on the transplant list | 我就得把他放到移植名单上 |
[14:51] | and no surgery. So what do you think? | 不做手术 你觉得怎样 |
[14:53] | I think he went to the store | 我想他去了商店 |
[14:55] | and took a nap in the parking lot. | 肯定在停车场打了个盹 |
[14:58] | Where’s my nap, Cristina? | 我有休息过吗 克里斯蒂娜 |
[14:59] | I don’know. I didn’t steal your nap. | 我怎么知道 我又没偷你的睡眠 |
[15:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:02] | It’s just my boobs hurt and they’re covered in lanolin | 只是我的乳房痛 还被羊毛脂盖着 |
[15:05] | and I smell like an old couch. | 我闻起来一股旧沙发味 |
[15:07] | Okay. Got eyes on Webber. | 好了 我看到韦伯了 |
[15:09] | No N.G. Tube. | 没有插胃管 |
[15:11] | Damn it, Shane. | 肖恩那蠢货 |
[15:13] | I almost touched his arm today. | 我今天差点就触到他手臂 |
[15:14] | Webber’s? | 韦伯的 |
[15:15] | No. Owen’s. | 不 欧文的 |
[15:17] | He’s so stressed out about the hospital, | 为了医院 他承受太大压力 |
[15:18] | and I thought, you know, | 我觉得 |
[15:20] | I’d offer some support and touch his arm. | 我可以通过抚摸他的手臂安慰安慰他 |
[15:22] | But… you know, you touch his arm | 但你懂的 一摸他手臂 |
[15:25] | and then you’re in bed, | 就是上床的节奏 |
[15:26] | and then… | 然后 |
[15:28] | nothing’s changed. | 又回到原点 |
[15:30] | Oh, crap. Hold on. | 该死 等等 |
[15:32] | I got my valve kid’s MRI. | 我拿到瓣膜男孩的核磁共振结果 |
[15:34] | Mer? | 梅 |
[15:38] | Mer? | 梅 |
[15:41] | Oh, big help. | 真是”帮大忙”了 |
[15:46] | The shower works better when you’re in it. | 进去洗澡不是更舒服吗 |
[15:53] | He’s hungry, and my nipples are no use to him. | 他饿了 吸我的奶头没用 |
[15:56] | I know. | 我懂你 |
[15:58] | Did you see the look on her face | 你给她看照片的时候 |
[16:00] | when you showed her that picture? | 看到她的表情了吗 |
[16:01] | I just–I wanna see that look on her new face. | 我想看她手术后的样子 |
[16:03] | I’m glad chief Hunt came around. | 我真高兴亨特主任回心转意 |
[16:05] | I made sure he got the message that I am doing the surgery | 我确保让他明白 不管他怎么想 |
[16:07] | whether he likes it or not. | 我都要做这个手术 |
[16:10] | Where is Mrs. Mcadams? | 麦克亚当斯夫人在哪 |
[16:12] | She was moved out by chief Hunt. | 亨特主任让她转院了 |
[16:17] | I don’t think he got the message. | 看来他没明白啊 |
[16:21] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[16:22] | Why do you keep rescheduling my surgeries? | 为什么你一直改动我的手术时间 |
[16:23] | Well, let’s have a board meeting, and I’ll tell you. | 来开个董事会吧 我再告诉你 |
[16:25] | Why can’t you tell me right now? | 为什么现在不能说 |
[16:26] | Because I’m busy rescheduling surgeries. | 因为我忙着调整手术时间 |
[16:28] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[16:29] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[16:30] | What’s this about a purchasing freeze on the NICU budget? | 新生儿重症病房不能购买物资是怎么回事 |
[16:32] | Good. I have two of you here. At least maybe we could… | 好 现在你俩都在 也许至少我们能 |
[16:35] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:36] | We’re not buying the babies jewelry. | 我们又不是买婴儿珠宝 |
[16:37] | We’re buying them medicine. | 我们是买婴儿药品啊 |
[16:39] | Right now, we’re low on NICU blankets. | 我们那缺毛毯啊 |
[16:40] | That’s baby blankets. | 婴儿毛毯啊 |
[16:41] | Don’t tell me. Tell the board! | 别跟我说 和董事会说 |
[16:43] | Hunt, where did my pro bono go? | 亨特 我的慈善手术呢 |
[16:45] | Well, I took your advice about transfers… | 我听了你的意见 让病人转院 |
[16:48] | So I found someone at Seattle Pres who could do it. | 你这手术可以在西雅图长老会医院做 |
[16:50] | That is my patient. | 这是我的病人 |
[16:51] | Not anymore. Your patient is, uh… | 不是了 现在你负责的是 |
[16:53] | Let’s see… A gluteal liposuction? | 查查看 臀部吸脂手术 |
[16:55] | With two lipos after that. | 接着还有两次这样的手术 |
[16:56] | – You can’t just fill my day with– – Of course I can. | -你不能就这样安排 -我当然可以 |
[16:58] | It’s what a traffic cop does. | 这是”交通警察”的工作 |
[17:02] | Gluteal lipo. So that’s– | 臀部吸脂 那是 |
[17:03] | Sucking butt fat. | 给大屁股吸脂 |
[17:05] | Is that part of the logo? | 这是球棒上的标志吗 |
[17:07] | It’s gotta be the source of all this blood. | 这应该是出血源了吧 |
[17:08] | Nope. There’s blood coming from somewhere else, | 不 其他地方也在出血 |
[17:10] | superiorly. | 大量出血 |
[17:11] | – We’re gonna have to extend this incision. Scalpel? – Scalpel. | -切口要再宽一些 手术刀 -给 |
[17:16] | So I don’t have to tell Dante, right? | 我不用告诉她丈夫吧 |
[17:19] | – I mean, I can just forget that she said it? – Murphy– | -我就忘了她说的话 -墨菲 |
[17:20] | ‘Cause the brother’s here now, | 他弟弟这在啊 |
[17:21] | and it’ll just ignite a family feud. | 说出来肯定闹得很大 |
[17:23] | And maybe I heard her wrong. | 也许是我听错了 |
[17:25] | What else sounds like “brother”? | 还有什么跟”弟弟”押韵 |
[17:27] | “Mother”? | 妈妈 |
[17:27] | – Oh, god. – She’s gonna live, okay? | -太重口了 -她会活下来的 好吧 |
[17:29] | No. I know. | 不是这个原因 |
[17:34] | It’s just, there’s a big bleeder that we haven’t found yet. | 现在我们还没找到大出血的源头 |
[17:36] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[18:03] | Are you gonna watch me eat? | 你要看着我吃吗 |
[18:06] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不看 |
[18:54] | What are you doin’? | 你在干嘛 |
[18:54] | Scavenging. NICU’s low on blankets. | 寻宝 新生儿重症监护室缺毛毯 |
[18:57] | What are you doin’? | 你在干嘛 |
[18:58] | I have a painful erection that won’t subside. | 我”久勃不消” 很痛苦啊 |
[19:01] | Oh. Not…. Not me. | 不 不是我 |
[19:03] | Uh, cards. | 我在复习 |
[19:05] | My condition is priapism. | 我的症状是持续勃起 |
[19:07] | Major causes are sickle cell. | 主要是由镰刀形红细胞引起 |
[19:10] | And… | 还有 |
[19:12] | Crap. | 擦 |
[19:13] | Leukemia. | 白血病 |
[19:14] | I hope it goes away soon. | 希望勃起尽快恢复 |
[19:18] | Uh, you know, | 等等 |
[19:19] | You can kick my friends out if you want to. | 如果你想赶走我的朋友 没问题的 |
[19:22] | I mean, it’s your house. | 毕竟是在你家 |
[19:23] | They shouldn’t be there all the time. | 他们不能一直在那里嘛 |
[19:25] | No. Hey, uh… | 没关系 |
[19:26] | Your–your friend died a week ago. | 你朋友刚去世不久 |
[19:29] | You guys should hang out or whatever. | 你们该互相鼓励或怎么着都行 |
[19:34] | Unless you’re over it already. | 除非你们已经没事了 |
[19:35] | No. I mean, I’m–I’m still really sad. Of course. | 没有 我当然还是很伤心 |
[19:39] | But, uh… um… | 但 |
[19:41] | Look, I get it. | 没事 我懂 |
[19:42] | I… | 我… |
[19:43] | I mean, they can crash however long they want. | 他们想待多久都可以 |
[19:48] | You’re being really great about this. | 你人真太好了 |
[19:50] | Really, really great. | 太太好了 |
[20:08] | Your mitral valve replacement? | 二尖瓣置换术手术吗 |
[20:11] | A 17-year-old infant heart transplant recipient. | 17岁男孩 婴儿时做过心脏移植手术 |
[20:15] | Karev doesn’t think I should do it. | 克莱夫不支持我做这手术 |
[20:17] | His E.F.’s only 25%. | 他的心脏射血分数只有25% |
[20:19] | Yeah, it sucks. | 是啊 情况不妙 |
[20:20] | And there is a lot of scarring to get through. | 还有很多的疤痕 |
[20:23] | Karev is right. | 克莱夫说得没错 |
[20:24] | This kid should go straight on the transplant list. | 这孩子该接受心脏移植 |
[20:28] | It’s risky, | 这样很冒险 |
[20:30] | but the parents want it, and so does the kid. | 但家长和孩子都同意 |
[20:34] | Sound like you’re gonna go ahead then. | 那你是一定会做了 |
[20:39] | Well, good luck. | 好运啊 |
[20:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:50] | Normally, I’d kiss you. | 这个时候 我该亲你 |
[20:53] | I’d wish you luck and then I’d kiss you. | 我祝你好运 然后亲你 |
[20:58] | Hey, you guys did couples therapy, right? | 你们做过夫妻心理治疗吧 |
[21:00] | Was it good? Did it help? | 怎么样 有效果吗 |
[21:01] | I mean, obviously not, right? Look at you guys. | 明显就没有 看你们现在这样 |
[21:03] | Uh, no offense. | 不要介意啊 |
[21:04] | Offense. | 介意 |
[21:07] | Well… | 好吧 |
[21:11] | Torres. | 托瑞斯 |
[21:13] | What?! | 什么啊 |
[21:16] | The only way? No, no, no. No, you don’t cut the clavicle! | 唯一的办法 不不不 不要切除锁骨 |
[21:18] | No, don’t do that without me! | 不 我没到之前不许做 |
[21:20] | – Why would you do that?! – Because the | -为什么你要这样做 -因为 |
[21:21] | subclavian’s bleeding like stink, | 锁骨下出血迅速 |
[21:22] | – and we can’t get to it. – She’s bleeding out! | -我们止不到 -她大出血 |
[21:24] | And she’s bleeding out. | 她还大出血 |
[21:28] | – Okay, everybody out. – What? | -全部人出来 -什么啊 |
[21:29] | – Everybody out. Get out. Get out now! now! – Why? What? | – 出来 快出来 -为什么 怎么了 |
[21:31] | Come on, get out! come on! | 快出来 出来 |
[21:32] | Get out! come on! | 出来 快点 |
[21:35] | You do not cut a clavicle yourselves! | 你一个人不能切除锁骨 |
[21:37] | No! no! | 走开 |
[21:41] | – She says “no.” – I don’t think I have a choice. | -她说不行 -我没办法了 |
[21:42] | – She doesn’t have– – I can hear her! tell her I’m on my way! | -她说没… -我听到了 我现在来 |
[21:44] | She’s on her way. | 她现在来 |
[21:45] | Excuse me! | 抱歉 |
[21:49] | – What do we do? – B.P.’s dropping. | -我们该怎么办 -血压下降 |
[21:52] | – Give me the saw. – Here you go. | -给我骨锯 -给你 |
[22:03] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[22:05] | What the hell did you just do?! | 你到底干了什么 |
[22:10] | what part of “don’t cut the clavicle” | 你不明白我刚才说的 |
[22:11] | – do you not understand? – I fixed it. | -“不要锯断锁骨”吗 -我搞定了 |
[22:13] | Massive bleeder just under the right– | 有一个大出血点在右… |
[22:14] | You made a clean cut down the middle. | 你直接把锁骨从中间给锯断了 |
[22:16] | Do you have any idea how difficult it is | 你知道在如此小的表面积情况下 |
[22:18] | to repair bone with this little surface area? | 想要修复骨头有多困难吗 |
[22:19] | There was no way to do the repair without visibility. | 但如果看不见就没法修复出血点 |
[22:22] | Mm, no, there was no easy way. | 不 是修复起来不容易 |
[22:24] | And because you’re careless and thoughtless, | 而且因为你的粗心和轻率 |
[22:25] | that seemed prohibitive to you. | 你就根本不去尝试 |
[22:27] | You think you can just do whatever you feel like in the moment, | 你以为随便你怎么想 就能怎么做 |
[22:29] | and ortho will just put everything back the way | 接下来矫形科医生可以让一切 |
[22:30] | it’s supposed to be. | 都回归原样 |
[22:31] | She was dying! | 她马上就要死了 |
[22:31] | No, just go. Let me clean up your mess. | 快走吧 我来收拾你的烂摊子 |
[22:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:39] | Promise me if it looks too gnarly | 答应我如果它看起来很不规则 |
[22:40] | you’ll just close him up. | 你就马上缝合他 |
[22:42] | Will you stop wringing your hands? | 你能不能不搓手了 |
[22:44] | – God. No wonder you can’t have sex. – I can have sex. | -怪不得你没法滚床单呢 -我可以 |
[22:51] | I can have sex. | 我可以滚床单 |
[22:54] | Are the hydraulics not working? I can write you a script. | 下体不能正常工作了 我能给你开药 |
[22:57] | Look, that’s not… she’s just… | 听着 那不是…她只是… |
[22:59] | bummed about her dead friend | 为她死去的朋友伤心 |
[23:01] | and stressed about her exams. | 而且对考试压力很大 |
[23:02] | Ugh. Those are not valid. | 这些借口都不成立 |
[23:04] | All right. There’s been a lot of girls since Izzie. | 自从伊兹之后 来来走走很多女孩 |
[23:06] | A lot of nobodies. | 有很多来了又走 |
[23:07] | But this girl is not a nobody. | 但这个女孩不是 |
[23:09] | She’s… I don’t know. When I think about it, | 她…我不知道 每当我想起来 |
[23:11] | it just seems important. Like… | 我就觉得这事很重要 就像… |
[23:13] | like it’s gotta be the right time. | 一定要找正确的时间 |
[23:16] | You want it to be special. | 你想要特别的感觉 |
[23:18] | – What? – Nothing. It’s sweet. | -什么 -没什么 挺可爱的 |
[23:20] | – Are you making fun of me? – I am not. | -你是在嘲笑我吗 -没有啊 |
[23:26] | Can I ask you one thing? When we’re done here, | 能答应我一件事吗 等会做完手术 |
[23:29] | will you braid my hair? | 你能帮我编辫子吗 |
[23:35] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[23:38] | Mm. Last chance to turn back. | 现在收手还来得及 |
[23:43] | – Scissors. – Here you go. | -见到 -给你 |
[23:48] | Of course I pissed him off. | 我确实激怒了他 |
[23:49] | But transferring my patient to some other hospital | 但把我的病人转到另一家医院 |
[23:51] | – just to spite me? – Seems extreme. | -来报复我 -有点极端了 |
[23:53] | Yeah, he can’t do it. | 对 他不能这么做 |
[23:54] | Yeah, he can. He’s your boss. | 他可以 他是你上司 |
[23:55] | No. I’m his boss. Right? | 不 我是他上司 对吗 |
[23:57] | The board is his boss. | 董事会是他上司 |
[23:58] | That’s a jacked up system. | 这个系统都已经崩溃了 |
[23:59] | The system is actually fine. | 这个系统挺好的 |
[24:00] | It’s just in this particular situation, it becomes– | 只不过在特殊时刻 它变得… |
[24:02] | – Jacked up? – Complicated. | -崩溃了 -是复杂 |
[24:05] | You know what’s not complicated? This. | 你知道什么叫不复杂吗 这个 |
[24:07] | Unless I’m missing something, | 除非我没注意到什么 |
[24:08] | you just suck the fat with that hose. | 你一直在用那个软管抽脂 |
[24:10] | Well, pretty–pretty much. | 差…差不多 |
[24:11] | Okay. And the next lipo will be just like this? | 好吧 那下一次抽脂跟这个一样吗 |
[24:13] | Oh, it’s gonna be a different butt entirely. | 那可是完全不同的一个屁股了 |
[24:15] | Do you really need me here? | 你真的需要我在这吗 |
[24:16] | ’cause everyone else is studying. | 因为大家都在学习呢 |
[24:17] | You said something about being with me all day. | 你说过一些要和我每天都待在一起的话 |
[24:19] | Thought we were changing lives? | 你觉得我们在改变生命 |
[24:20] | Yeah, but I also wanted to see the look on our patient’s face. | 对 但我也想看到病人的表情 |
[24:26] | – Get out of here. – Thanks! | -赶快出去吧 -谢谢 |
[24:31] | Is he asleep? | 他睡了吗 |
[24:32] | No. He hates sleep. | 没 他讨厌睡觉 |
[24:35] | He’s staring at the mobile. | 他在盯着装饰物看 |
[24:40] | I don’t know how such a little kid… | 我真不明白这么小一个孩子 |
[24:43] | can puke on so many things. | 会吐这么多东西 |
[24:45] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[24:49] | – Are you asleep? – No. | -你睡着了 -没 |
[24:50] | Nobody’s asleep. Are you asleep? | 没人睡着了 你睡了 |
[24:51] | No, I’m too worried about Richard to sleep. | 没 我太担心理查德 睡不着 |
[24:54] | He needs an N.G. Tube, | 他需要植入鼻胃管 |
[24:55] | and of course he doesn’t want one. | 当然他自己不想要 |
[24:56] | And he’s intimidating Bailey into not ordering one. | 而且他告诉贝利不许她这么做 |
[24:59] | But that’s what he needs. | 但他真的需要 |
[25:02] | He made me his family, and then I abandoned him. | 他把我当他家人 但我却抛弃了他 |
[25:06] | It’s just a mess over there. | 现在他那真的是一团糟 |
[25:18] | Swallow study? | 肠胃检查结果 |
[25:20] | Okay, Ross, I can’t read this. Take this. | 罗斯 帮我推着 我看不见 |
[25:23] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[25:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:25] | He’s got a P.A.S. score of 6? | 过碘酸雪夫氏值到6 |
[25:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:30] | Okay, I’m a 60-year-old woman | 我是个60岁的女性 |
[25:31] | with abdominal pain, a fever, and significant discharge. | 伴随有腹痛 发热和腹泻的症状 |
[25:34] | My initial diagnosis is that you’re gross. | 我的初步诊断是你很恶心 |
[25:36] | You guys have gotta go. | 你们今晚得走了 |
[25:38] | No study hall at Alex’s tonight. | 不能在阿历克斯家学习 |
[25:39] | But it’s our spot. We’re study buddies. | 但那是我们的地方 我们是学习伙伴 |
[25:41] | No, you are a freaking human chastity belt. | 不 你们就是人形的贞操带 |
[25:44] | I know we’ve been grieving, but it’s been a week. | 我知道我们很悲伤 但这已经一周了 |
[25:45] | I am all grieved out. | 我已经悲伤过了 |
[25:47] | Ooh. Celibacy’s made you mean. | 禁欲生活害人不浅啊 |
[25:49] | Heather would understand. She’d want me to get laid. | 海瑟会理解的 她会想让我滚床单的 |
[25:52] | Pushing it, but okay. | 赶我们走 好吧 |
[25:53] | Okay, look, this is my last pair of clean, sexy underwear. | 这是我最后一身干净 性感的内衣了 |
[25:58] | Then it’s all granny panties until laundry day. | 然后就只能穿着老妈型内裤 直到洗衣日 |
[25:59] | It has to be tonight. | 所以必须是今晚 |
[26:03] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[26:06] | What happened?! | 出什么事了 |
[26:08] | I think she stroked out. | 我觉得她中风了 |
[26:09] | Push high dose EPI. | 注射大剂量肾上腺素 |
[26:10] | I already pushed high dose EPI. | 已经注射过了 |
[26:11] | Did you try vasopressin? | 你试过血管加压素吗 |
[26:13] | Kepner, she’s been down for 15 minutes. | 凯普娜 已经15分钟了 |
[26:15] | What? | 什么 |
[26:19] | No. | 不 |
[26:31] | Time of death–1617. | 死亡时间 16点17分 |
[26:33] | Oh, dear god. | 天哪 |
[26:35] | I’m sorry. I tried. | 抱歉 我尽全力了 |
[26:43] | So, um… | 那… |
[26:45] | What do I tell the husband? | 我怎么告诉他丈夫 |
[26:49] | You tell him… | 你告诉他 |
[26:52] | We did everything we could, | 我们尽力了 |
[26:53] | – but despite our best efforts, we— – not that part. | -尽管我们尽了全力 我们 -不是这些 |
[26:56] | The part about how she slept with his brother. | 是她和他弟弟偷情的事 |
[26:59] | He’s about to hear that his wife is dead. I think that’s enough. | 他要听到的是他妻子的死讯 这就够了 |
[27:01] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[27:02] | The woman trusted you, Murphy. | 这个女人信任你 墨菲 |
[27:04] | She wanted him to know the truth. | 她想让她丈夫知道真相 |
[27:05] | It’s his last memory of his wife. | 这是他关于他妻子最后的记忆 |
[27:06] | Yeah, well, at least it’ll be an honest one. | 对 至少是真实的记忆 |
[27:09] | He deserves to know. | 他有权知道真相 |
[27:11] | And you made a promise. | 而且你答应了她 |
[27:13] | You’re gonna tell him, and I’m gonna make sure you do. | 你要告诉他 我会监督你的 |
[27:31] | What were you thinking? | 你脑子进水了吧 |
[27:40] | Hey, what in god’s name? | 喂 你怎么来了 |
[27:42] | Ross showed me Richard’s chart. | 罗斯给我看了理查德的病例 |
[27:43] | But you have staples in your body! | 但你身体里还有缝合钉啊 |
[27:45] | I took them out. I’m a skilled surgeon. | 我把它们取出来了 我是个好医生 |
[27:46] | You have no pain? | 你不疼吗 |
[27:47] | I have a lot of pain. It’s called sleep deprivation. | 当然有了 这叫睡眠不足 |
[27:50] | Richard is starving. | 理查德快饿死了 |
[27:51] | We have a plan. | 我们有计划 |
[27:52] | – “We” have a plan? – Yeah. | -“我们”有计划 -是的 |
[27:54] | He’s a patient here. He doesn’t get to make decisions. | 他是个病人 他不能做决定 |
[27:56] | No. We do. We who are here. We who have the plan. | 不 我们可以 就我们两人 我们有计划 |
[28:00] | – So why don’t you go back home– – I will once I know he’s okay. | -你怎么不回家 -一旦确定他没事我就回去 |
[28:03] | He’s not okay. And it isn’t as simple | 他是病人 这可不是插根进食管 |
[28:06] | as sticking a feeding tube down his throat. | 就能解决的小问题 |
[28:08] | It is that simple. | 其实就是小问题 |
[28:09] | We all know he can’t get well unless he eats, | 他不吃东西就没法好起来 |
[28:11] | and he can’t eat if he can’t swallow. | 而他现在又不能吞咽 你我心知肚明 |
[28:13] | You know as well as I do | 你和我都清楚 |
[28:14] | that a feeding tube is psychologically devastating. | 进食管对人的心理上的折磨有多大 |
[28:18] | – It takes away a man’s dignity– -So does dying. | -那令人毫无尊严 -死亡也是 |
[28:22] | I really wanna talk to the radiologist | 关于他吃东西的事 我得和放射科医生 |
[28:23] | about the swallow study. | 好好谈谈 |
[28:24] | Well, fine. Let’s go. | 好吧 咱们走 |
[28:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:27] | What’s in your hair? | 你头发上是什么 |
[28:28] | Baby vomit. | 孩子的呕吐物 |
[28:30] | Give me the damn stroller. | 把手推车给我 |
[28:55] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你到底要干什么 |
[28:58] | You have dysphagia and laryngeal edema. | 你得了吞咽困难和喉水肿 |
[29:01] | Even if you could eat on your own, which you can’t, | 你现在无法自主进食 即便可以 |
[29:04] | you’re at risk for aspirating your food. | 也很容易将食物吸进气管 |
[29:06] | You need an N.G. Tube, or you’re gonna starve. | 你需要插胃管 不然你会饿死的 |
[29:10] | And I’m not gonna let another one of us die. | 我不会再让一位同事死去 |
[29:14] | You’re an intern. | 你不过是个实习生 |
[29:17] | Don’t talk to me like I don’t know what’s happening. | 得了什么病我自己很清楚 |
[29:20] | You’re pretending like it isn’t happening, | 你假装一切都好 |
[29:22] | and Dr. Bailey’s letting you. | 贝利医生也和你一起粉饰太平 |
[29:25] | Dr. Grey is here. | 格蕾医生来了 |
[29:27] | She came all this way with a baby, | 她带着孩子从家里赶来 |
[29:29] | and there’s no way she’s gonna leave | 不把这东西强行插到你鼻子里 |
[29:30] | without forcing this thing through your nose | 再下到你胃里面 |
[29:32] | and into your stomach. | 她是不会离开的 |
[29:34] | And I think you don’t want her to be the one to do that. | 我想你也不愿让她亲自动手吧 |
[29:37] | I’m offering to take care of this right now. | 现在我主动要求来完成这件事 |
[29:40] | Just you and me. | 只有你我二人 |
[29:50] | Avery, I have one more patient for you. | 艾弗里 你还有一个病人 |
[29:51] | No, no, no. No more. | 不 不 别再给我病人了 |
[29:52] | And I’m calling Cara McAdams first thing | 凯拉·麦克亚当斯是我的头等大事 |
[29:53] | and I’m doing the pro bono surgery, | 我要给她做无偿手术 |
[29:55] | and the board is gonna discuss your behavior. | 董事会将对你的做法进行讨论 |
[29:56] | Avery, Avery, look. | 艾弗里 艾弗里 你看 |
[29:59] | She’s all set for you first thing tomorrow. | 她是你明天的第一个手术 |
[30:02] | You said you transferred her. | 你说你把她转院了 |
[30:03] | I lied. | 我骗了你 |
[30:04] | – You lied? – Yeah, I-I just moved her. | -你骗了我 -是的 我刚把她转移了 |
[30:06] | So that means you decided that three liposuctions | 所以你认为三个抽脂手术 |
[30:07] | were more important than this lady’s facial re– | 比修复这位女士的面容更重要 |
[30:09] | No, but the three lipos | 不 但三个抽脂手术能为 |
[30:10] | will pay for this lady’s facial reconstruction. | 这位女士的面部修复提供资金 |
[30:13] | The money has to come from somewhere. | 总得有人出钱才行 |
[30:16] | So, yeah, I lied, and now you have the money. | 所以 我是撒谎了 但现在你有资金了 |
[30:18] | I… | 我 |
[30:19] | Avery, I needed to make a point with you. | 艾弗里 我想让你明白 |
[30:23] | I know we’re all doctors, and we’re all busy, | 我知道 我们都是医生 我们都很忙 |
[30:24] | But until the board members are willing to solve | 但在董事会决意解决风暴造成的 |
[30:27] | the bigger budget problems caused by the storm, | 更严重的预算问题之前 |
[30:30] | the doctors’ problems aren’t going away. | 医生的麻烦会不断出现 |
[30:31] | So you need to do something now. | 所以你必须行动起来 |
[30:38] | You are right. | 你说的对 |
[30:39] | Yeah. You all need to meet. | 是的 我们得开会商量 |
[30:42] | – I can’t force you to– – No, no. You can. | -我不能强迫你们 -不 不 你可以 |
[30:45] | You’re our boss, and you can lie. | 你是我们的上司 而且你会撒谎 |
[30:49] | He’s in v-tach, Yang. You should stop. | 他出现室性心动过速 杨 得停止手术了 |
[30:52] | They’ve all been short runs | 总会出现险情 |
[30:53] | and then they’ve all stopped. It’s fine. | 然后都停下了 没关系 |
[30:56] | You gotta get over this “Special” thing. | 你别再执着于”特别”这件事了 |
[30:58] | Just throw her over your shoulder, | 直接把她扛上肩 |
[30:59] | take her to bed, and go to town. | 放上床 寻欢作乐 |
[31:01] | Every girl’s dream. | 每个女孩的梦想 |
[31:02] | She’s the thing that’s special, dumbass. | 她这个人才是最特别的 笨蛋 |
[31:07] | God, you have the right person right there. | 上帝啊 那个对的人就在你眼前 |
[31:09] | You both want the same thing. | 你们两个都想这么做 |
[31:11] | Wait. D-don’t–don’t– don’t go too deep. | 等等 别进去太深 |
[31:13] | Stop being scared. | 别再害怕了 |
[31:14] | This family is not scared. This boy is not scared. | 这个家庭没有恐惧 这个男孩也勇往直前 |
[31:17] | I am not doing this because I want to. | 这个手术并非我想做 |
[31:19] | I’m doing this because they asked me to and because I can. | 是因为他们想让我做 而且我有能力完成 |
[31:28] | What are you waiting for? | 那你还在等什么 |
[31:30] | The arrhythmias are coming closer. | 心律失常越来越明显 |
[31:31] | If I keep pushing, I’ll send him into v-fib. | 如果我继续推进 他就会出现室颤 |
[31:34] | Even cannulating will destroy the heart | 在我到达瓣膜之前 |
[31:35] | before I get to the valve. | 插管也会损伤心脏 |
[31:38] | You win. This kid needs a new heart. | 你赢了 这孩子需要一个新的心脏 |
[31:41] | Let’s get out of here. | 手术结束 |
[31:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:45] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[31:50] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:53] | Just lost a patient, | 不过死了个病人 |
[31:54] | And now I am waiting for more bad news. | 现在我在等更糟糕的消息 |
[31:57] | Still haven’t heard? | 还没消息吗 |
[32:00] | You know, when I failed last year, | 去年我没考过的时候 |
[32:01] | I found out before I got home that night. | 当晚回家之前我就知道结果了 |
[32:03] | It’s been 48 hours, and nothing. | 现在都过了48小时了 依然没消息 |
[32:06] | I think if you fail twice, | 我想 如果你连续挂了两次 |
[32:08] | they just stop talking to you and hope you get the hint. | 也许他们就不跟你说话了 希望你猜到暗示 |
[32:10] | I’m pretty sure that’s not how it works. | 我确定不是那样的 |
[32:15] | It’s them. It’s here. | 就是这个 有消息了 |
[32:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:24] | – Me? I’m–no. I don’t– – Please? I can’t. | -我吗 我 不行 我不能 -求你了 我不敢看 |
[32:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:39] | Just… | 只是 |
[32:41] | Congratulations. | 恭喜通过 |
[32:43] | – Yes! – Yes. Yes! Yes! | -通过了 -太棒了 太棒了 |
[32:47] | Thank you, god! Thank you! | 感谢你 上帝 谢谢你 |
[32:50] | That’s… yes! | 真是 太好了 |
[32:51] | Like you said… | 正如你所说 |
[32:54] | It’s all you. | 全靠你自己 |
[32:59] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[33:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:03] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[33:14] | Your wife had a stroke during surgery. | 你妻子在手术中发生中风 |
[33:17] | She had a coagulation disorder, | 她出现凝血障碍 |
[33:19] | which is why the clot formed so quickly. | 所以血块迅速产生 |
[33:22] | We’re so, so sorry for your loss. | 对您失去亲人 我们深表遗憾 |
[33:25] | She was just here. | 她刚才还好好的 |
[33:27] | She was laughing on the way here. She wanted me– | 她来医院的路上还在笑 她想让我 |
[33:29] | She wanted me to find out who won the game. | 她想让我看看谁赢了比赛 |
[33:41] | There is one other thing I need to tell you. | 我还有件事要告诉你 |
[33:45] | Before she went into surgery, | 在她进手术室前 |
[33:47] | your wife wanted me to tell you– | 你妻子想让我告诉你 |
[33:49] | That she loves you. | 她爱你 |
[33:56] | She told us to tell you that she loves you. | 她让我们转告你 她爱你 |
[34:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:12] | Shepherd? | 谢博德 |
[34:14] | Oh, have you seen my wife and baby? | 你看见我的妻子和孩子了吗 |
[34:15] | Wait. Meredith’s here? | 等一下 梅瑞狄斯在这吗 |
[34:16] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[34:17] | Crap. I meant to text you. | 糟糕 我本想给你发短信的 |
[34:19] | I woke up to nothing and nobody. | 我一觉醒来人都不见了 也没有字条 |
[34:21] | The woman’s wearing mismatched shoes. Cut her some slack. | 这人还穿着不成双的鞋子呢 就先别说她了 |
[34:23] | I have to go check on Richard. | 我得过来看看理查德 |
[34:25] | Send me a note next time. | 下次记得给我留言 |
[34:27] | You look like hell. | 你看起来很累的样子 |
[34:29] | You know you’re in a building full of beds. | 医院里可不缺床 |
[34:31] | I just need to go lie down. | 我需要去躺一会儿 |
[34:43] | Ross, what did you do? | 罗斯 你都干了什么 |
[34:46] | You re supposed to wait until– | 你应该等到… |
[34:48] | He was overdue for the tube, | 他早就应该插管了 |
[34:49] | and nobody seemed to wanna do it. | 但好像没人愿意这么做 |
[34:51] | He was starving to death right in front of us, | 他就在我们面前一点点饿死 |
[34:54] | so I did what had to be done. | 所以我做了我们早该完成的事情 |
[35:03] | There was so much scar tissue. | 瘢痕组织实在太多了 |
[35:05] | I’m afraid I-I couldn’t get to the valve to repair it. | 我 我无法开到瓣膜那做修补 |
[35:08] | Michael has to go on the transplant list. | 迈克尔必须等待移植 |
[35:10] | The transplant coordinator will be in | 移植协调员会来 |
[35:12] | – to ask you some questions. – Oh, god. | -问你们一些问题 -上帝啊 |
[35:15] | Look, the transplant list is not a death sentence. | 听着 等待移植不是判了死刑 |
[35:18] | It’s a chance. It–it’s hope that most people never get. | 这是个机会 很多人都未曾有过的希望 |
[35:21] | When Michael wakes up, he needs to hear that from you. | 迈克尔醒了之后 应该由你们告诉他 |
[35:24] | I know it’s not what you wanted, | 我知道这不是你们想要的结果 |
[35:26] | but now we have to move forward. | 但现在我们必须向前看 |
[35:29] | Michael needs the hope | 迈克尔需要希望 |
[35:30] | that there is a donor out there somewhere, | 相信一定存在捐献者 |
[35:32] | or he won’t survive. | 不然他撑不下去的 |
[35:43] | You’re up? | 你睡醒了吗 |
[35:44] | Barely. I got paged. | 还迷糊着 我收到传呼了 |
[35:45] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:46] | Well, who would page us? We’re not even supposed to be here. | 谁呼的我们 我们本不应该在这的 |
[35:48] | I was having the nicest dream. | 我正在做一个非常美的美梦 |
[35:49] | Wait. You guys got a page? | 等等 你们也收到传呼了吗 |
[35:51] | God, what happened to the guy? | 上帝啊 那人究竟出什么事了 |
[35:52] | Apparently everything. | 很显然能发生的都发生了 |
[35:54] | Hey, you were paged, too? Why outpatient surgery? | 你也收到传呼了吗 为什么是门诊手术 |
[35:56] | Well, it’s a disaster area. Maybe someone got hurt. | 这是受灾区域 可能有人受伤了 |
[36:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:06] | It worked. | 奏效了 |
[36:07] | I cannot believe that that worked. | 我不敢相信这真管用 |
[36:09] | Uh, okay. Where’s the trauma? | 好吧 伤患在哪 |
[36:11] | There’s no trauma. This is a meeting of the board. | 没有伤患 是开董事会 |
[36:13] | – There’s no trauma? – A meeting about what? | -没有伤患吗 -关于什么的会 |
[36:15] | We’re gonna have a party. | 我们要办一场聚会 |
[36:16] | Is this–is this a trauma, a meeting or a party? | 这 这是有伤患 还是开会还是聚会 |
[36:18] | – I’m so confused. – I’m so tired. | -我被搞糊涂了 -我好困 |
[36:20] | We’re gonna have a party, folks. | 我们要办一场聚会 大伙 |
[36:21] | A big one. Gala fund-raiser. | 盛大的聚会 筹款的盛会 |
[36:23] | We’re gonna invite the richest people that we know, | 我们会邀请我们认识的最有钱的那些人 |
[36:25] | and we are gonna charm the money out of them. | 然后要使尽浑身解数让他们掏钱 |
[36:27] | But first, Dr. Hunt is gonna tell us | 但首先 请亨特医生告诉我们 |
[36:28] | exactly how much money we need and where it needs to go, | 究竟需要多少钱以及如何使用这些钱 |
[36:32] | starting with what used to be this room. | 首先要说说这间房子原来是做什么用的 |
[36:34] | So… let’s settle in. This is gonna take a while. | 那么 大家请坐 这会要开好一会儿的 |
[36:55] | We have the house to ourselves. | 现在房子只有我们俩了 |
[36:57] | But I want you to know | 但我希望你知道 |
[36:58] | that just because I’m about to jump into bed with you | 我迫不及待要跟你上床 |
[37:00] | does not mean I’m an unfeeling slut | 并不意味着我就是一个 |
[37:02] | who isn’t sad about Heather, | 根本不为海瑟伤心的绝情荡妇 |
[37:03] | because I am sad. | 因为我确实很伤心 |
[37:05] | I’m also very, very– | 我非常 非常 |
[37:06] | No more talking. | 别再说废话了 |
[37:07] | What? | 什么 |
[37:11] | Thank god! | 感谢上帝 |
[37:30] | Eventually, I’m gonna touch your arm, | 最后 我还是会搂着你的胳膊 |
[37:32] | and you are going to kiss me good luck before surgery. | 而你会在手术前吻我祝我好运 |
[37:36] | Cristina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[37:37] | Let’s… | 我们 |
[37:39] | date other people. | 都去和别人约会吧 |
[37:41] | Okay, it’ll–it’ll suck. | 好吧 这会很难受 |
[37:43] | And it’ll feel forced, but maybe it’ll help. | 而且感觉像被强迫的 但会有帮助的 |
[37:47] | Maybe eventually I won’t want to take your hand | 或许到最后 我们一起走出电梯 |
[37:49] | when we get off the elevator at the end of the day. | 我可以不再想牵住你的手 |
[37:50] | – No, come on. – Don’t. | -不 好了 -别 |
[37:57] | Just tell me you’ll try. | 告诉我你会试试的 |
[38:18] | I’ll try. | 我会试试的 |
[38:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:38] | Thank God. You came. | 感谢上帝 你来了 |
[38:46] | I’ve been wishing you hadn’t told me… | 我一直希望你没有告诉我… |
[38:49] | And that we could go back to our life, | 然后我们可以继续我们的生活 |
[38:52] | to being happy. | 幸福的生活 |
[38:56] | Except we weren’t… | 但我们并不 |
[38:59] | happy. | 幸福 |
[39:01] | At least you weren’t. | 至少你不 |
[39:03] | And so we do things like have sex with other people. | 所以才会做出和别人上床这样的事情 |
[39:06] | Callie, I made a mistake. | 凯丽 我犯了个错误 |
[39:09] | One mistake– | 一个错误 |
[39:10] | Yeah, I don’t think it was a mistake. | 我不认为它是一个错误 |
[39:16] | I’ve been picturing you screwing that woman | 我不断想象你和那个女人 |
[39:19] | over and over again. I-I can’t… | 乱搞的画面 我 我没法… |
[39:22] | Think about it or talk about her anymore. | 再去想这事或是再谈论那个女人 |
[39:23] | I’m–I’m all done with that for right now. | 我 我目前对这些完全没有兴趣 |
[39:24] | So I’m… not going into that room. | 所以我 不会进那间屋子的 |
[39:31] | But I think you should. | 但我认为你应该去 |
[39:34] | I think you need to. | 我认为你需要去 |
[39:37] | In the game of mercy, when one kid cries out… | 在”饶了我吧”中 当一方求饶时 |
[39:41] | No. | 不 |
[39:43] | the other one listens, | 另一方听见之后 |
[39:44] | and the pain stops. | 疼痛就能停止 |
[39:46] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:48] | I really need to talk. | 我真的要好好谈一谈 |
[39:52] | I really need you to– to do this. | 我真的需要你 一起 |
[39:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:01] | You wore the red dress and everything. | 你穿了红色晚礼服 准备了很久 |
[40:13] | Don’t you wish it was that easy now? | 你是不是希望生活也能这么简单 |
[40:34] | I’m sorry. I know I haven’t been here. | 对不起 我知道我不在 |
[40:38] | – You picked me as your family– – Stop it. | -你选择我做你家人 -住嘴 |
[40:40] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[40:44] | I didn’t call you my family. | 我没有把你当家人 |
[40:47] | I’m not your father. | 我不是你父亲 |
[40:49] | I chose you because I thought you could put emotion aside… | 我选你是因为我以为你能把感情放在一边 |
[40:55] | and make the right call. | 然后作出正确的决定 |
[40:58] | I knew Bailey was too weak. | 我知道贝利太脆弱 |
[41:02] | But you… | 但你 |
[41:05] | I thought I could trust… | 我以为我能信任 |
[41:09] | Not to let them operate on me when I was all but… | 阻止他们给我手术 |
[41:16] | when I was all but dead. | 当我离死不远的时候 |
[41:21] | Not to bring me back to… | 不要把我… |
[41:24] | a life… | 抢救回来 |
[41:28] | where I have to get my… | 救活后我却只能 |
[41:30] | meals from a… | 从一个管子里 |
[41:34] | from a tube. | 吃饭 |
[41:37] | I thought you wouldn’t be sentimental. | 我以为你不会感情用事 |
[41:42] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[41:51] | I chose the wrong person. | 我选错了人 |
[41:54] | It’s not a game anymore, | 而生活不是游戏 |
[41:58] | And we’re not kids. | 我们也早已不是孩子 |
[42:02] | You can cry “Mercy” all you want, | 随便你怎么叫”饶命” |
[42:05] | but nobody’s listening. | 不会有人理你 |
[42:08] | It’s just you… | 只剩你自己 |
[42:11] | screaming into a void. | 向着虚空尖叫 |