时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Failure is an inevitability. | 失败是避无可避的 |
[00:05] | Dr. Cristina Yang. | 克里斯蒂娜·杨医生 |
[00:07] | Thank you, Dr. Hunt. | 谢谢 亨特医生 |
[00:10] | The, uh… | 那个 |
[00:13] | The procedure I– is so relatively untried | 这个手术 之前没人 |
[00:18] | that | 尝试过 |
[00:19] | the associated risks are un-unusually high. | 风险非常得大 |
[00:24] | Still, that shouldn’t be a reason not to try. | 但是 这并不代表不能尝试 |
[00:27] | Every scientist was told “No,” | 科学家们一次又一次 |
[00:30] | over and over. | 被告知”不行” |
[00:36] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你还好么 -没事 |
[00:38] | Fortunately, the patient is responding very well for now. | 幸运的是 病人现在反映良好 |
[00:42] | His vitals remain stable, and it is our hope | 生命特征很稳定 但愿 |
[00:45] | that this will continue. And if it does, | 可以一直这样 如果能一直稳定下去 |
[00:48] | I am cautiously optimistic | 那我可以谨慎地说 |
[00:51] | that we can call this procedure a success– | 这个手术应该是可行的 |
[00:54] | Uh… “Home run” is a better word. | 应该说是”一举成功” |
[00:58] | Dr. Yang hit a home run. | 杨医生一举成功了 |
[01:00] | Thanks to her, baby Nathan is thriving this morning. | 多亏了她 宝宝内森现在还活着 |
[01:06] | The ones we remember. | 我们铭记于心的 |
[01:10] | The ones who changed our lives. | 那些改变世界的人们 |
[01:15] | The Curies, the Salks… | 居里夫妇 乔纳斯·索尔克 |
[01:17] | The Barnards… | 克里斯蒂安·巴纳德 |
[01:19] | We’ll print another portal vein. | 我们待会再印一个门静脉 |
[01:20] | We’ll perform tests on that, | 然后再测试一下 |
[01:22] | and look for material that will hold up better. | 最后看看还有没有更好的材料 |
[01:24] | So we go back to the drawing board? | 也就是说从头再来一遍 |
[01:26] | They’re the ones who wouldn’t take “No” for an answer. | 这些人从不妥协 |
[01:29] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 |
[01:33] | Morning. | 早 |
[01:35] | Is that your name I see on the O.R. board this afternoon? | 板子上写的是你吗 下午做手术 |
[01:37] | Well, it’s just a cholie. Getting my feet wet. | 小手术 只是热热身 |
[01:39] | You’re gonna miss Kepner’s wedding? | 那你去不成凯普娜的婚礼了 |
[01:40] | Well, I scheduled my first surgery | 就因为所有人都不在 |
[01:42] | when everyone will be gone. | 我才好试手嘛 |
[01:43] | I-I didn’t want to make a big fuss. | 我可不想太高调了 |
[01:45] | You got a tumor debulking. | 你还有个肿瘤减灭术 |
[01:47] | – You gonna be done in time? – I will be done on time. | -能按时到么 -可以 |
[01:49] | All right. | 那好 |
[01:55] | You’re operating, too, huh? | 你也开始做手术了 |
[01:57] | -The medication’s helping? – Mm. | -看来药物治疗还是有用嘛 -嗯哼 |
[01:59] | I’m proud of you, Bailey. | 为你感到骄傲 贝利 |
[02:01] | I don’t want to make a big fuss. | 我也不想太高调嘛 |
[02:06] | I thought that went pretty well. | 刚刚进行得不错哦 |
[02:08] | You’re off my service. | 你别跟我了 |
[02:09] | And you’ve got to be over your hours. | 而且你的时间也到了 |
[02:10] | – You should go home and take a day off. – What?! | -该休息一天了 -什么 |
[02:12] | – What for? – You don’t know when to keep your mouth shut. | -为什么 -你刚才说了不该说的话 |
[02:14] | They needed to hear it was an extraordinary– | 他们得听听啊 这可是个了不起的 |
[02:16] | I am not comfortable with you speaking for me, | 我不用你来帮我说话 |
[02:18] | especially about this case. | 尤其是这个手术 |
[02:19] | Ross actually said what needed to be said. | 罗斯其实说了该说的 |
[02:21] | And you were not comfortable at all. | 你刚才明显不在状态 |
[02:22] | You were tanking in there. | 一点不自信 |
[02:23] | I’m only at 68 hours for the week. See? | 我这周才工作了六十八小时 看到了嘛 |
[02:25] | “J.A.M.A.” wants a interview. It should be short. | 《美国医学会杂志》要采访你 不会太久 |
[02:27] | Conference room “C”. | C会议室见 |
[02:30] | I’m worried about you. | 我有些担心你 |
[02:32] | You’ve been going too fast lately. | 你最近有些太积极了 |
[02:33] | – And I’m not the only one who noticed. – Who? | -别的医生也注意到了 -谁 |
[02:35] | – It doesn’t matter who. – Have I screwed up? | -是谁不重要 -我做错事了吗 |
[02:37] | – Is my work not up to– – No. | -还是工作很差 -不是 |
[02:38] | Your work is–is great. | 你非常棒 |
[02:40] | It’s just, you’re becoming… | 只是 你现在 |
[02:43] | You’re going to burn yourself out. | 你会累瘫的 |
[02:45] | I think I know what this is. | 我知道怎么回事了 |
[02:47] | You just need to work off some tension. | 我该帮你减减压了 |
[02:48] | We’re not doing that anymore. | 那件事再也不会发生 |
[02:50] | If you’re worried I think it’s more than it is, I don’t. | 你不用担心我把我们的关系想多了 |
[02:52] | It’s just to relax you. | 我只是想让你放松点 |
[02:54] | It’s you who needs to relax. | 是你该放松了 |
[02:57] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:00] | Don’t shut me out. | 不要推开我 |
[03:02] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:04] | Ross, go home. | 罗斯 回家 |
[03:10] | Okay, so first we determine the receptive field | 我们先确定接收器的 |
[03:12] | – of all the sensors, right? Okay. -Yeah. | -感受域 是么 -对 |
[03:13] | Derek, the guys from kleiss neuroscience will be here in 20. | 德里克 神经科学那群人待会就到了 |
[03:16] | Oh, I can’t. I– once I’m done here, | 我不能去见他们了 这里弄完 |
[03:17] | I have to get Bailey to a music class. | 我要带儿子去音乐课 |
[03:18] | Um, what’s this? | 什么事 |
[03:19] | They want to talk to me about a research thing. | 他们要和我谈谈之前的研究 |
[03:21] | It’s not just a “Thing.” | 不仅仅是研究好么 |
[03:22] | It is the presidential initiative on brain mapping. | 那可是总统发起的大脑绘图计划 |
[03:25] | – It is the thing. – Okay. No. | -大事中的大事 -随你怎么说 他正不去 |
[03:28] | We’re starting phase two. | 我们阶段二才开始呢 |
[03:29] | Okay? He’s my brain now. | 他现在是我的大脑 |
[03:30] | Meredith can have the rest. I get his brain. | 他大脑是我的 其余都归梅瑞狄斯 |
[03:32] | – I’ll get rid of them. – No, you won’t. | -我等会打发他们走 -不成 |
[03:33] | You will say “Yes” To them. | 你要乖乖答应他们 |
[03:35] | And you’re both gonna be at Kepner’s wedding, yes? | 你们都去凯普娜的婚礼吧 |
[03:36] | -Mm-hmm. -Uh-huh. | -当然 -恩 |
[03:37] | I’m not going. | 我不去婚礼 |
[03:38] | Bailey’s doing surgery, finally. | 贝利终于要做手术了 |
[03:40] | And I’d rather do that than watch Arizona | 而且 我也不想去婚礼 |
[03:41] | stand up there looking gorgeous | 看着亚利桑那美丽动人地站在那 |
[03:42] | while I’m some pathetic, shriveled, leftover, | 而我却像她鞋底刮下的尘垢 |
[03:44] | discarded thing she scraped off her shoe. | 可怜巴巴 凄凄惨惨戚戚 |
[03:46] | Ew! No, don’t do that. | 呕 不要这样 |
[03:47] | No! I know you think this is just what I do. | 我知道你们都认为我就是这种人 |
[03:49] | Oh, hey, hey! You’re all going to the wedding, right? | 大家伙儿都会去婚礼吧 |
[03:51] | – Yes. – Is it mandatory? | -对 -现在成强制了吗 |
[03:53] | – This is exactly– – Exactly what you do. | -你就会 -你就会这样做 |
[03:55] | I know what I do, and this is not that. | 我知道我会怎么做 绝不是那样 |
[03:58] | She was important. | 她对我而言意义很大 |
[04:00] | We were something. | 我们不止是炮友 |
[04:03] | Maybe they was something. | 也许还真不是 |
[04:05] | – Nah. -No. | -才怪 -才怪 |
[04:07] | How’s your dad? | 你老爸如何 |
[04:08] | He’s told all the nurses you’re his kid. | 他告诉所有护士你是他儿子 |
[04:10] | He’s proud. How is he? | 他很自豪呢 现在他怎样 |
[04:11] | Don’t know. Don’t really care. | 不知道 也不想知道 |
[04:15] | Help! You gotta help my boy! He’s been run over! | 来人 帮帮我儿子 他被撞了 |
[04:17] | – Sir, do not move! Don’t move him! – No, no, no, no. | -先生 请不要动他 -别动他 |
[04:19] | – Stop! Stop! The gurney! – Keep him still. | 别动 别动 快推床过来 -别动他 |
[04:21] | Backboard and C-spine! | 拿担架和C号颈部固定器 |
[04:22] | He was driving the tractor. | 他当时正在开拖拉机 |
[04:23] | He hit a bump and fell off. | 地面不平 就摔了下来 |
[04:25] | He went under the wheel and the chaser bin, too. | 被压在轮子和粮食周转车下面 |
[04:26] | Has he moved at all since? | 他有没有自己动过 |
[04:27] | Yeah, yeah, he was trying to get up. | 有有 他试着站起来 |
[04:29] | Okay, let’s get him straight to the Lodox. | 直接对他进行全身扫描 |
[04:30] | – All right, let’s go! – What’s his name? | -好了 我们走 -他叫什么名字 |
[04:32] | Cody. His name’s Cody. | 科迪 他叫科迪 |
[04:33] | Cody, I’m Dr. Robbins. Can you hear me? | 科迪 我是罗宾斯医生 能听见我吗 |
[04:36] | You didn’t call an ambulance? | 你没有叫救护车 |
[04:37] | I called 9-1-1. But then he passed out, | 我打了911 但他昏过去了 |
[04:38] | and I was so scared, I couldn’t wait. | 我太害怕了 我等不及了 |
[04:40] | So I-I brought him here myself. | 所以就自己把他带来了 |
[04:44] | You say he was moving before? | 你说他之前会动的吗 |
[04:45] | Yeah. That’s good, right? | 对 这是好事 对吧 |
[04:46] | Sir, I’m gonna need you to step back. | 先生 你得先出去 |
[04:48] | We’re going to do everything we can. | 我们会尽全力救他 |
[04:52] | Uh, excuse me, Grey? | 打扰一下 格蕾 |
[04:53] | Uh, the press would like some photos of the printer. | 媒体想要拍几张3D打印机的照片 |
[04:56] | Is this a good time? | 现在合适吗 |
[04:57] | Oh, sure. Where do you want us? | 行 想让我们站在哪 |
[04:58] | Oh, well, it’s actually– | 其实… |
[05:00] | It’s for the Nathan Glazier case. So.. | 是为了内森·格莱齐尔的病例 所以 |
[05:01] | But it’s printing my work. | 但它正在打印我的东西啊 |
[05:03] | Yeah, that’s fine. I mean, no one would know. | 那没关系 没人会知道的 |
[05:06] | We can come back. | 我们可以等会再来 |
[05:10] | Okay, right by the printer. | 好的 就站在打印机旁 |
[05:17] | Oh, Dr. Yang, that’s perfect. | 杨医生 太完美了 |
[05:34] | It’s a burst fracture at C-6 | 脊椎第六节破裂性骨折 |
[05:35] | Page Torres. His belly’s full of blood. | 呼叫托瑞斯 他的腹腔全都是血 |
[05:37] | He’s going to the O.R. Now. | 他必须马上去手术室 |
[05:38] | He should’ve waited for the ambulance. | 他应该等着救护车 |
[05:39] | I think this guy paralyzed his own kid | 他自己把儿子带过来 |
[05:40] | by bringing him here himself. | 导致他儿子瘫痪 |
[05:42] | We don’t know that yet, Alex. | 这还说不定 阿历克斯 |
[05:43] | I got this. Why don’t you go be with your dad? | 我来吧 你去陪你老爸吧 |
[05:44] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[05:45] | What? You must have questions. | 什么 你肯定有很多问题 |
[05:46] | Long-lost father? I mean, I’d have a billion. | 久未见面的父亲 换做我 就有一堆问题 |
[05:49] | Help me get him to the O.R., | 帮我把他送到手术室 |
[05:50] | and then I’ll call you if I need you, okay? Let’s go. | 如果我需要会叫你的 好吗 我们走 |
[05:54] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[05:55] | He has a lot of internal bleeding, | 他有很严重的内部出血 |
[05:56] | so we need to operate right away. | 所以我们必须立即手术 |
[05:57] | – Also, his neck is broken. – Oh, my god. | -而且他的脖子也断了 -天哪 |
[05:59] | He can move, right? | 他还能动 对吗 |
[06:01] | He was moving. | 他本来还能动呢 |
[06:02] | That was before he was mov– | 那是在他动… |
[06:03] | We’ll know more in a bit. | 我们过会就知道细节了 |
[06:04] | We’re doing everything that we can. | 我们在尽最大努力 |
[06:05] | So sit tight. | 放心吧 |
[06:14] | – Wow, you look… – Nope! No. | -你看起来 -别别别 |
[06:15] | – Don’t say I look nice. – Like a train wreck. | -别说我看起来不错 -像台失事列车 |
[06:17] | But I can see where it’s going. | 但我知道最后一定会好看的 |
[06:18] | Um, what are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[06:19] | I’m hunting bridesmaids. | 我在找伴娘 |
[06:20] | Now is that a farm tradition? | 这也是你那的传统吗 |
[06:22] | Are you gonna be there? | 你会去参加婚礼吗 |
[06:26] | All right. I totally understand if you’re not. | 好吧 你要是不去我也理解 |
[06:27] | – I just– – Do you want me to be there? | -只是 -你想让我去吗 |
[06:29] | – Yes! Of course. – Then I’ll be there. | -当然了 -那我就去呗 |
[06:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:34] | – Okay. Oh, wait. You know what? – Oh, watch it. | -好吧 等等 -看着路 |
[06:36] | – The hair is… – yeah. | -这头发有点 -我懂 |
[06:37] | Elliot Hooks, 20, | 埃利奥特·胡克斯 20岁 |
[06:38] | here for repeat debulking of bronchial tumors. | 再次来做支气管减瘤手术 |
[06:40] | This will be his… | 这将是他的… |
[06:42] | – Wait, that can’t be right. – It’s right. | -等等 这不对 -是对的 |
[06:44] | 312 surgeries. | 312次手术 |
[06:46] | I started treatments when I was 4. | 我从四岁就开始治疗了 |
[06:47] | His growths recur, | 他的肿瘤复发性增长 |
[06:49] | build up and threaten his larynx and lungs. | 堆积在一块 影响了他的喉咙和肺部 |
[06:51] | We have to laser them out. | 我们得用激光将它们去除 |
[06:53] | – Every seven to ten days. – 312? | -每隔七到十天 -312次 |
[06:55] | – That’s… rough. – I’m used to it. | -这太难受了 -我都习惯了 |
[06:58] | My folks bought a house a few blocks away. | 我家人给我在医院附近买了个房子 |
[07:00] | Kinda the way you move close to the good school. | 和那些搬去顶级学校附近的家庭一个道理 |
[07:02] | No, we’re not doing this. | 不行 我们不能这样子 |
[07:04] | – Sorry. – Elliot… | -什么 -埃利奥特 |
[07:05] | What if I can culture your tumor cells in a lab | 如果我们能在实验室里培养你的癌细胞 |
[07:08] | and custom design a drug that can stop the growth, | 然后专门定制一种药物阻止其生长 |
[07:12] | find exactly the medicine to stop them? | 找到专门阻止它们增长的药物 |
[07:14] | And… no surgery? | 那就是说没手术了 |
[07:15] | No surgeries, ever again. | 没手术了 再也没有了 |
[07:17] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[07:18] | – Right? – Oh, my god. | -好不好 -饶了我吧 |
[07:22] | You don’t think this young man’s had enough surgery? | 你不觉得这个年轻人经历的手术够多了 |
[07:25] | Yes, ma’am. I’m sorry. | 是 对不起 |
[07:26] | Damn right, you’re sorry. Now let’s go open up my lab. | 你就应该对不起 我们去实验室 |
[07:29] | No! | 不行 |
[07:31] | I haven’t had enough surgery. | 我做的手术还不够 |
[07:33] | I have waited and waited for you to get back in the O.R., | 我一直等到你回到手术室 |
[07:36] | and damn it, enough is enough. | 该死的 也是时候了 |
[07:37] | I’m here to study surgery, and I’m being left behind. | 我来这是学习做手术的 我已经落后了 |
[07:40] | And I deserve better than this. | 我应该有更好的机会 |
[07:42] | So I… | 所以我… |
[07:48] | I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[07:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[07:51] | We need to do Elliot’s procedure once more, | 我们得给埃利奥特再做一次手术 |
[07:53] | to get the samples I need. | 拿到我要的癌细胞样本 |
[07:55] | And you will perform it, beginning to end. | 你来主刀 从头到尾 |
[07:58] | – Prep the man. – Thank you. | -给人家准备手术去 -谢谢 |
[08:01] | Eh, watch yourself in there. | 你要多注意 |
[08:03] | His breath in incredibly nasty. | 他的口气真的很让人受不了 |
[08:05] | – It’s fine. – It’s not. | -没事 -才不是 |
[08:06] | It’s–it’s rank. | 太臭了 |
[08:07] | I can smell what he ate last tuesday. | 我能闻出来他上周二吃的什么 |
[08:10] | That is zenker’s diverticulum. | 这个部位是食管憩室 |
[08:13] | Now these muscles here should be working together | 这些肌肉应该是协同工作 |
[08:15] | to push food down the esophagus. | 来将食物推送至食管的 |
[08:16] | But unfortunately, Dalton’s are working against each other. | 不幸的是 道尔顿的肌肉没有协同工作 |
[08:19] | So the wall forms a sack, | 所以食管壁变成了麻袋 |
[08:21] | and that’s where the food’s getting caught. | 食物就在这堆积了起来 |
[08:23] | I always feel like I have something caught in my throat. | 我总是觉得有东西在喉咙附近 |
[08:25] | He got pneumonia once from getting food in his lungs. | 他有一次因为肺部有食物而得了肺炎 |
[08:28] | – He’s a mess. – I’m a mess. | -他真是糟透了 -我糟透了 |
[08:29] | Well, I’ll be cutting into the lower muscle, | 我会从下方肌肉开刀 |
[08:31] | so that’ll allow the food to pass right through. | 这样可以让食物直接穿过 |
[08:33] | And the walls will tighten up on their own. | 而食管壁会自动拉紧的 |
[08:35] | Anything we should worry about? | 有什么风险么 |
[08:36] | Well, of course, with all surgeries… | 当然了 所有的手术 |
[08:37] | there are certain risks — | 都会有一定的风险 |
[08:38] | worst case being stroke or even death. | 最差的结果可能会导致中风或者死亡 |
[08:40] | But these are all very minimal in this case. | 但基于他现在的情况 这种可能性很小 |
[08:42] | There is a small risk of damage… | 但这个手术有可能会损伤 |
[08:43] | – to the vocal chord nerves, though. – What, like… | -你的声带神经 -就是说 |
[08:45] | I won’t be able to talk? | 我有可能无法讲话吗 |
[08:47] | – That’s the worst case. – It’s very unlikely. | -这是最坏的结果 -可能性非常小 |
[08:50] | – You have a cute butt. – Dalton! | -你屁屁很翘 -道尔顿 |
[08:52] | You heard the man. I might not speak again. | 你也听到医生的话了 可能以后都说不了话 |
[08:54] | And I don’t want to leave anything unsaid. | 我可不想留下什么遗憾 |
[08:56] | You have a sweet caboose. | 你的屁屁美极了 |
[08:59] | Also, I never liked your brother. | 还有 我一直都不喜欢你弟弟 |
[09:01] | – What?! – I also could have kept that one to myself. | -什么 -我是可以忍着不说的 |
[09:03] | But it felt good to say it. | 但说出来的感觉真棒 |
[09:04] | You’re an idiot. How soon can you put him under? | 你就是个蠢货 你们多快可以给他动手术 |
[09:10] | Yeah, there you are. | 太好了 你在这呀 |
[09:12] | Yeah, she is the magical healer of children. | 没错 她是治愈孩子们的仙女 |
[09:13] | But you’re done now, right? You’re done? Can we go? | 但已经拍完了 你拍完了吧 我们可以走了吧 |
[09:15] | – Can we get one more? – Please come with me. | -可以再拍一张吗 -请跟我来 |
[09:16] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[09:18] | – Are you bailing on the wedding? – What? | -你这是要逃婚吗 -什么 |
[09:19] | No! I’m not bail — why would you say that? | 不是 我才没有要逃 你为什么这么问 |
[09:21] | No, I need you. Come with me. | 不是 我找你有事 跟我来 |
[09:23] | Gentlemen, as you know, the president himself | 先生们 如你们所知的 总统先生本人 |
[09:25] | has issued a mandate for our community… | 希望医学界能 |
[09:28] | to devise a full and complete map of the human brain. | 设计人类大脑的完整地图 |
[09:31] | Kleiss neuroscience wants to lead | 而我们研究所希望带领 |
[09:32] | the pack towards that goal. | 同僚们实现这个目标 |
[09:33] | We’ve got a huge N.I.H. grant to do it with. | 我们有充裕的基金来开展这个项目 |
[09:35] | The first steps will be developing the technology. | 首先要做的是发展这项科技 |
[09:38] | The sensors you develop for your B.C.I. work | 你为脑-机接口研发的感应器 |
[09:40] | are the most responsive we’ve seen. | 是我们所见过的最灵敏的 |
[09:41] | I’m flattered. Thank you. | 我很荣幸 谢谢夸奖 |
[09:42] | Wait till you see what we’re doing. | 等你了解我们的项目你就会感兴趣了 |
[09:43] | I’m afraid that Dr. Torres and my B.C.I. work | 恐怕托瑞斯医生和我的脑-机接口项目 |
[09:45] | is all-consuming. I-I don’t have the time. | 就够费时的了 我没有多余的时间了 |
[09:48] | This will be the, uh, compensation that you’ll receive | 这将作为我们对占用你时间的补偿 |
[09:51] | just for consulting long-distance. | 你仅需要为我们提供远程顾问服务 |
[09:53] | Okay, see, I’m not even gonna turn that over. | 好吧 我连把那张纸翻过来的兴趣都没有 |
[09:54] | It’s not about the compensation. | 这跟佣金无关 |
[09:58] | – Turn over the paper. – I don’t want to. | -把纸翻过来看一眼嘛 -我不要 |
[09:59] | – Just…turn it over. – It’s not about the money. | -翻过来嘛 -这不是钱的问题 |
[10:01] | – It’s a lot of money. – I don’t care how much money it is. | -这可是一大笔钱 -我不在乎有多少钱 |
[10:03] | – It’s not about that. – Will you at least watch our movie? | -这跟钱无关 -那你可否看一下我们的短片 |
[10:04] | Yes. Yes, he will. | 他会看的 |
[10:07] | Just listen to what they have to say. | 好歹听他们把话讲完 |
[10:08] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[10:12] | Kleiss neuroscience… | 克莱斯神经研究所 |
[10:14] | – mapping the way to tomorrow. – Okay, okay. | -绘出通往明天的地图 -好嘞 好嘞 |
[10:15] | – You just — – You wanna watch the movie? Here we go. | -你就 -你想不想看电影呀 坐好喽 |
[10:20] | Once more. Up. | 再来一次 站起来 |
[10:22] | Ugh! I’m too tired. | 我太累了 |
[10:27] | Sorry, darlin’. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[10:28] | Could you, uh, give us a sec? | 能不能让我们单独聊聊 |
[10:36] | I got a question. | 我有个问题 |
[10:38] | I recognized you the first time I saw you. | 我第一次见到你就认出你了 |
[10:40] | How do you forget a wife and three kids? | 你怎么会忘掉你有个妻子还有三个孩子呢 |
[10:43] | How — how do you do that? | 你怎么 你怎么能做得到呢 |
[10:45] | I made such a mess of everything. | 我把一切都搞得一团糟 |
[10:48] | The more time went by, the more drugs I did, | 随着时间的推移 我嗑药越来多 |
[10:50] | the more I let myself forget | 我任由自己忘记的东西也就越多 |
[10:51] | ’cause I couldn’t stand myself. You know? | 因为我无法容忍我自己 你明白吗 |
[10:56] | I remember you, though. | 但是我记得你 |
[10:58] | I remember you used to laugh in your sleep. | 我记得你以前在梦里都会笑 |
[11:00] | Well, that’s when I was, like, 4, right? | 那时我差不多四岁吧 |
[11:02] | You were just a happy kid. | 你那时候是个很开心的孩子 |
[11:05] | I guess I fixed that, huh? | 看来是我把你给改变了对吧 |
[11:08] | Yeah, I remember you took me to the fair once. | 我还记得你有一次带我去嘉年华 |
[11:12] | It’s, uh, one of those travelling ones | 是那种流动性的嘉年华 |
[11:13] | where all the rides are crappy and you might die. | 所有的游乐设施都很烂 可能会坐死人的 |
[11:17] | But, uh, we rode every ride twice. | 但我们把每个项目都玩了两次 |
[11:21] | – It was a good night. – I remember that. | -那天晚上很开心 -我记得 |
[11:25] | Your mom was having a meltdown. | 你妈那时候精神彻底失常了 |
[11:26] | She was tearing the wallpaper of the walls, | 她在家里把所有的壁纸都扯下来 |
[11:27] | saying someone was hiding in there. | 说有人藏在里面 |
[11:31] | That woman was such a damn mess — | 那女人简直就是一团糟 |
[11:32] | What about this other family? | 那你另外那个家庭呢 |
[11:34] | I mean, how’d you leave it with them? | 你跟他们之间的结尾怎么样 |
[11:36] | Better. | 比跟你们强 |
[11:38] | I could maybe try and go back. | 我没准还可以试试回头 |
[11:39] | Naomi’s tough, but she’s not your mother. | 娜奥米也很强硬 但她毕竟不像你妈 |
[11:41] | She’s not bug-eyed crazy. | 至少她不是个疯子 |
[11:43] | All right, this has got to stop now. | 好吧 你给我闭嘴吧 |
[11:46] | Mom was not the problem. | 妈妈才不是问题所在呢 |
[11:47] | I’m not trying to bad-talk your mother, | 我不是想要说你母亲的坏话 |
[11:49] | but you can’t know what a strain it is | 但你不知道跟一个那样的人在一起 |
[11:51] | being with someone like that. | 有多压抑 |
[11:52] | Who do you think took care of her? | 你以为这么多年来是谁在照顾她 |
[11:55] | Kept track of her? | 谁在关注她的一举一动 |
[11:56] | Got her committed so she wouldn’t hurt herself? | 是谁让她不会伤害自己 |
[11:59] | Who do you think took care of your kids?! | 你认为是谁照顾了你的孩子们 |
[12:02] | I did the best I could. | 我已经尽全力了 |
[12:03] | Oh, well, if that’s your best than you should just hang it up! | 如果那就是你所谓的全力 你还不如去死 |
[12:06] | Your best is worthless! | 你的全力根本一无是处 |
[12:08] | I was the dad! | 我才是父亲 |
[12:11] | I was a kid, but I was the dad! | 我还只是个孩子 但我却做了父亲 |
[12:13] | You were nothing! | 你什么都不是 |
[12:14] | You…were gone! | 你 你干脆就消失了 |
[12:17] | You’re worthless! | 你一无是处 |
[12:18] | Okay! Okay, okay. | 好了 够了 够了 |
[12:21] | Walk away. | 你走吧 |
[12:30] | Okay, I can fuse c-5 and 6, but I have to work fast | 好吧 我可以接合C-5和C-6 可若想要 |
[12:32] | if we even want a shot at avoiding paralysis. | 避免瘫痪的可能性 必须动作快 |
[12:34] | Oh, thank you. You’re a genius. 10 blade. | 谢谢 你是个天才 10号刀 |
[12:36] | I am, actually, well, sort of a genius. | 我还真算得上是个天才 |
[12:38] | Derek and I start phase two today — | 我和德里克今天开始第二阶段了 |
[12:40] | tactile pressure feedback. | 触觉压力反馈 |
[12:42] | Awesome! Good for you. | 棒极了 对你来说是个好消息呀 |
[12:44] | Well, it’s good for you, too. | 对你来说也是好消息呀 |
[12:46] | The goal is a prosthetic leg, uh, | 我们的目标是做一个敏感度 |
[12:48] | as sensitive and as responsive as the one that you lost. | 和反应度与你失去的那条腿媲美的义肢 |
[12:51] | Get you back to where you were. | 这样你就能恢复原样了 |
[12:53] | Okay, um, prep the neck. I’m gonna scrub. | 好吧 给脖子消毒吧 我也去消毒 |
[12:56] | Hey, I told you I’d call you if I need you. | 我不是说要是需要你的话会呼你的么 |
[12:58] | – How’s your dad? – Where do you want me? | -你父亲怎么样了 -我帮你干点什么 |
[13:04] | Grab a clamp. | 拿个钳子 |
[13:05] | Help me find the bleeders. | 帮我找出血点 |
[13:10] | – Meredith! – April, what are you doing? | -梅瑞狄斯 -艾普丽尔 你来干什么 |
[13:12] | Oh, God. Are you making a break for it? | 天呐 你反悔了吗 |
[13:14] | – Don’t worry. I know what to do. – Really? | -别担心 我知道该怎么办 -开什么玩笑 |
[13:16] | Why does everybody think I’m running? | 为什么大家都以为我要逃婚 |
[13:17] | I’m not running. Come with me. | 我不逃婚 跟我走 |
[13:19] | – But I… – No. | -可我 -不行 |
[13:21] | You bailed on every single one of your fittings | 每一次伴娘试装 |
[13:22] | for your bridesmaid’s dress, so… | 你都没去 所以 |
[13:25] | I brought the seamstress to you. | 我把女裁缝带来了 |
[13:27] | You will look pretty for my wedding. | 我的婚礼上 你一定得漂漂亮亮的 |
[13:28] | Hello. No clothes, please. | 你好 请脱衣服 |
[13:33] | You guys are supposed to be doing this stuff for me. | 这些本该是你们伴娘操心的事 |
[13:40] | I saw your, uh, press conference. | 我看了你的发布会 |
[13:42] | What happened to you up there? | 你当时怎么了 |
[13:44] | I was supposed to tell them what I did, | 我本该告诉他们我做的事 |
[13:46] | but I’m not totally sure. | 可我不是很确定 |
[13:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:49] | I’m not sure why the kid is still alive. | 我不确定为什么那孩子还活着 |
[13:51] | The conduit? You thought it would fail? | 导管吗 你以为它会失败 |
[13:52] | It did fail. We adjusted, | 确实失败了 我们做了调整 |
[13:54] | but I don’t know what I did, Mer. | 可我不知道我做了什么 梅 |
[13:56] | It’s like slapping the side of a TV. | 就像拍打电视机一样 |
[13:58] | I fixed it, but I’m not sure how. | 我弄好了 但不知道怎么弄的 |
[14:00] | I feel like a complete fraud. | 我觉得自己像骗子 |
[14:02] | So you just went ahead anyway? | 你就这么继续了 |
[14:04] | I mean, you didn’t mention that to anyone? | 你没跟人提过吗 |
[14:06] | Well… to who, Mer? You weren’t talking to me, | 跟谁说 梅 你不理我 |
[14:08] | Alex was against me. | 阿历克斯生我气 |
[14:09] | I had no one. I had no choice. | 我没人诉说 我别无他选 |
[14:12] | It was his best shot. | 这是他最好的机会 |
[14:17] | Wow. You were right. | 你说得对 |
[14:18] | We are in two completely different places. | 我们完全不在一个频道 |
[14:21] | – Mer, please. – No, I mean, I…I may overreach, | -梅 别说了 -我可能不自量力 |
[14:24] | and I may have something to prove, but… | 我可能是要证明自己 |
[14:27] | I will never be as arrogant as you are. | 可我永远不会像你这样自大 |
[14:29] | You know what, Meredith? | 你知道吗 梅瑞狄斯 |
[14:32] | Go to hell. | 你去死吧 |
[14:33] | I have listened to your crap for weeks now, | 数周以来 我一直听你的废话 |
[14:35] | and I’m not gonna stand here and take it anymore. | 我再也不要站在这 承受你的指责 |
[14:37] | You stand here. | 你这么站 |
[14:38] | And that’s why at Kleiss Neuroscience | 所以 克莱斯神经研究所 |
[14:40] | tomorrow is today. | 未来即今日 |
[14:43] | – Well? – Very impressive. | -怎么样 -令人印象深刻 |
[14:45] | Like I said, I’m overextended. | 我之前说过 我分身乏术 |
[14:48] | Derek, they’re just asking for a consult. | 德里克 他们只想要咨询 |
[14:50] | – This is not a relocation, right? – No, no, no. | -不需要搬家 对吗 -不要 不要 |
[14:52] | Just, it’d be a couple of visits every couple of months. | 只需要隔几个月来视察几次就好 |
[14:54] | Once again, I’m flattered, but I-I– | 再一次 我受宠若惊 但我 |
[14:56] | I just don’t have the time. | 我没有时间 |
[14:56] | – Just guide us in what we’re doing. – No. | -只要给我们点指导 -不行 |
[14:58] | Not if this is what you’re doing. | 你们研究这个的话 不行 |
[14:59] | Wait, you think that there’s something wrong | 等等 你觉得我们的研究方案 |
[15:00] | with–with our approach. | 有问题吗 |
[15:00] | Our method is the bleeding edge of– | 我们的方案是当前最尖端的 |
[15:02] | Your method couldn’t map the human sphincter. | 你们的方案无法描绘大脑括约肌 |
[15:04] | – Derek. – I’m sorry, but they…they… | -德里克 -抱歉 他们 |
[15:06] | they made me. | 他们逼我说的 |
[15:09] | You’re looking at a planet. | 你们只盯着一个星球 |
[15:11] | I’m saying step back… | 我建议 后退一步 |
[15:13] | And look at the universe. | 放眼整个宇宙 |
[15:17] | You don’t kiss someone by puckering your lips. | 亲吻时 不是靠撅嘴 |
[15:20] | You see someone and you remember why you desire them. | 你看到某个人 想起为什么喜欢他 |
[15:24] | Your sympathetic nervous system quickens your pulse, | 交感神经系统让脉搏加速 |
[15:27] | your frontal lobe lowers your inhibitions, | 你的前额叶让你无法控制 |
[15:28] | and you need to kiss them. | 然后你就想去吻他 |
[15:31] | It happens all at once. | 这一切同时发生 |
[15:32] | We’re impulsive and compulsive. | 我们冲动又难以自制 |
[15:36] | That’s how the brain works. | 这就是大脑的运作 |
[15:37] | Stop looking at what we do. | 别只关注我们做了什么 |
[15:39] | Look at why we do it. | 关注我们为什么这么做 |
[15:41] | Is he saying change the sensor placement? | 他是建议改变传感器的位置吗 |
[15:43] | – No, you don’t get it, Tim. – I want to. | -不是 你没懂 蒂姆 -我也想啊 |
[15:44] | He’s saying change everything. | 他建议改变一切 |
[15:47] | – He is saying… – Where are you… | -他是说 -你要去哪 |
[15:48] | – This diffuser/tensor imaging is old news. – Shh. Shh. | -描绘扩张肌已经过时了 -别说话 安静 |
[15:51] | He’s saying that cortical firing will give us… | 他是说脑皮层传导能让我们 |
[15:52] | They’re starting to get it. | 他们开窍了 |
[15:53] | deeper cuts and faster pictures of the whole brain. | 更深层次更快地了解整个大脑 |
[15:57] | Oh, you know that dress… | 你记得那条裙子 |
[15:58] | – the purple one with the stripes? – Yeah. | -那条紫色吊带裙吗 -记得 |
[16:01] | – It does make you look fat. – What?! | -你穿上很显胖 -什么 |
[16:03] | – You said it was pretty. – I lied. | -你明明说很好看 -我撒谎了 |
[16:05] | But I want my last words to be honest ones. | 我希望最后关头我说的都是实话 |
[16:07] | You are gorgeous. But in that dress… | 你美艳动人 但穿着那条裙子 |
[16:10] | – Bastard. – You look like a parade float. | -混蛋 -你胖得像游行花车 |
[16:12] | I wore that dress to three weddings. | 我穿着那条裙子参加了三场婚礼 |
[16:13] | *It had to be you* | *非你莫属* |
[16:16] | It’s our song. Last chance, hon. | 这是我们的歌 最后的机会 亲爱的 |
[16:18] | *It had to be you* | *非你莫属* |
[16:20] | Guys, the risk of damage to your vocal chords is so minimal. | 声带受损的概率非常非常小 |
[16:22] | Cut them. Cut the chords, please. | 切了吧 切掉声带 谢谢 |
[16:25] | Uh, this is your last stop, Karen. | 你只能送到这了 凯伦 |
[16:28] | Hey. Come here. | 靠过来 |
[16:45] | I’ll see you after. | 术后见 |
[16:54] | Move it more laterally. | 往旁边移 |
[16:56] | There. | 在那 |
[16:57] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[17:01] | I owe you an apology. | 我要向你道歉 |
[17:03] | I shouldn’t have spoken to you that way. | 我不该那样跟你说话 |
[17:04] | Why? You got what you wanted. | 为什么 你得到你想要的 |
[17:07] | And you were right. | 你说的也没错 |
[17:09] | Part of my job is to teach you. | 我有责任教你 |
[17:12] | I haven’t been doing that. | 而我一直都没做到 |
[17:14] | I wasn’t sure if I was being rewarded or punished. | 我都不确定这是奖励还是惩罚 |
[17:17] | Part of my mystique. | 这是我的奥秘 |
[17:19] | Oh, get that one. | 还有那个 |
[17:25] | Never be afraid to stand up for yourself. | 永远别怕为自己奋斗 |
[17:28] | Just be sure you’re right when you do. | 不过要确定自己是对的 |
[17:30] | That’s so true. | 真是太对了 |
[17:33] | I have to stand up for what I deserve. | 我得争取自己应得的 |
[17:36] | That is so incredibly true. | 真是无比正确 |
[17:38] | I know, I said it. Eh, you missed that one. | 我知道 我说的 你漏掉一个了 |
[17:40] | You tell me how you can give | 你对我说 你能百分百投入家庭 |
[17:42] | 100% to your family and 100% to your job. | 百分百投入工作 |
[17:45] | Uh, it…it’s categorically impossible… | 这是绝对不可能的 |
[17:47] | – Because you keep screwing with my research. – Oh, God, Mer. | -因为你总在扰乱我的试验 -天啊 梅 |
[17:50] | My borrowing your printer had nothing | 我借用打印机 和你的羊死了 |
[17:52] | to do with your dead sheep. | 没有半毛钱关系 |
[17:53] | Did you ever think maybe your research | 你有没有想过 你的试验失败 |
[17:55] | is failing all on it’s own? | 是因为自身的问题 |
[17:56] | Right, because I’m a terrible doctor. | 是啊 因为我是个很烂的医生 |
[17:57] | We’ve established that. | 我们之前就谈过了 |
[17:58] | No, I never said that. | 不 我从没这么说过 |
[17:59] | – You said that– – I never said that! | -你说过 -我没有 |
[18:01] | But you said I was a terrible person… | 但你却说过我是一个糟糕的人 |
[18:04] | over and over… | 一遍又一遍 |
[18:07] | because I don’t agree with you. | 就因为我不认同你的想法 |
[18:09] | Because I’m committed to my work. | 就因为我执着于工作 |
[18:11] | Because I don’t want a baby? | 就因为我不想要孩子 |
[18:13] | When did I become such a monster to you? | 我什么时候在你眼中变得这么糟糕 |
[18:16] | – Can I talk to you? – Ugh. Shane, go away. | -我能和你谈会儿吗 -肖恩 快滚 |
[18:18] | I thought they should hear what you did, and you downplayed it. | 他们会很想听你说说的 |
[18:20] | Shane, I said get out! Go home! | 肖恩 我叫你快滚 该干嘛干嘛去 |
[18:21] | And I was right. | 我之前没猜错 |
[18:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:24] | An e-mail from the harper avery foundation | 哈珀-艾弗里基金会发来一封邮件 |
[18:25] | requesting a case study and patient status. | 需要你上传案例分析以及病人身份 |
[18:27] | – What? – You’re in consideration for this year’s award. | -什么 -你被提名今年的奖项 |
[18:35] | Now you take off, and you take off. | 你俩现在都脱下来吧 |
[18:45] | Are you gonna wear your high-heel leg? | 你打算展现下你的高跟腿吗 |
[18:47] | ’cause it looks amazing. But you always get so sore | 因为那实在太惊艳 但没穿一会儿 |
[18:50] | after a while. Oh, also, it’s on a farm, | 你就会觉得痛 另外那里是农场 |
[18:51] | – so it might be muddy. You– – I’ll be fine. | -所以地上会很泥泞 你 -没事的 |
[18:53] | – Okay. – Were you able to decompress the cord? | -好吧 -你之前给他脊髓减压顺利吗 |
[18:55] | – Is he paralyzed? – Uh, it’s too soon to tell. | -他瘫痪了吗 -现在断言还为时过早 |
[18:57] | – You gonna tell the dad? – Tell the dad what? | -你要去和他爸说下吗 -说什么 |
[18:59] | The spinal injury was likely caused | 脊柱损伤很可能是 |
[19:00] | by the father transporting him. | 他父亲搬他时造成的 |
[19:02] | Oh, god. You wait for an ambulance. | 难道就不能乖乖地等救护车吗 |
[19:04] | Well, he didn’t know. | 他也不知道会这样 |
[19:04] | Yeah, well, and now maybe his kid might not walk? | 的确 他孩子今后可能都没法走路 |
[19:06] | I mean, he would have been better off if he had just | 我是说他干啥都好过在那 |
[19:08] | – kept his hands off. – Callie, stop it. | -帮倒忙 – 凯丽 够了 |
[19:10] | His kid was hurt, and he was trying to fix it. | 他孩子受伤了 他只不过想帮忙 |
[19:12] | Sometimes we try to make things better | 有时我们想让事情变得更好 |
[19:13] | and we have no idea that we’re actually causing more pain. | 熟不知带来更多的痛苦 |
[19:15] | Of course we don’t tell him. | 我们当然不能跟他说 |
[19:19] | No. | 不行 |
[19:21] | I cant get in there to staple. | 我没法进到那打钉 |
[19:22] | There’s too many strictures. | 狭窄太严重了 |
[19:25] | All right. I’m gonna go in through his neck. | 我打算从他颈部进入 |
[19:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:31] | There you go. | 拿走吧 |
[19:34] | What do you think he said to her? | 你觉得他跟她说了啥 |
[19:36] | No idea. | 完全猜不出 |
[19:37] | Though, I don’t think there’s much | 但我觉得他俩应该 |
[19:38] | they wouldn’t say to each other. | 会无话不说吧 |
[19:39] | Right? How do you get to that point? | 你确定 你怎么知道 |
[19:41] | There’s nothing I wouldn’t say to you. | 就像我和你之间无话不说 |
[19:42] | Oh, I doubt that. | 我可不这么认为 |
[19:43] | We are nowhere near that point. | 我们跟他们差远了 |
[19:44] | You shed. | 你到处留”情” |
[19:46] | You shed hair. You shed bras. | 你留过头发 留过文胸 |
[19:48] | That is untrue and unkind. | 这太假 太不厚道了 |
[19:50] | You stay over my place for the weekend, | 你在我的住处待了一个周末 |
[19:51] | and there’s hair all over every pillow, | 枕头上就各种头发丝 |
[19:52] | and a bra on every door knob. | 门把手上各种文胸 |
[19:54] | You got a bra in my silverware drawer. | 你还有条文胸在我的餐具柜里 |
[19:56] | Oh, which one? Was it blue? | 哪一条 蓝色那条吗 |
[19:57] | How do you have so many bras? | 你怎么会有这么多文胸 |
[19:58] | Well, you have angry face. | 你又摆着一副生气脸 |
[20:01] | I have angry face? | 生气脸 |
[20:02] | Yeah, when you are thinking or solving a problem | 就是在你思考 解决问题 |
[20:04] | or just counting change, | 或者只是算零钱时 |
[20:05] | people think you’re pissed off. | 别人都觉得你一副生气的样子 |
[20:06] | Well, I’m not pissed off. | 我没有生气 |
[20:07] | Well, I know. It’s just your face. | 我知道 是你脸长得太戳而已 |
[20:08] | – I’m getting pissed off. – Then you should smile more. | -这我可生气了啊 -那就多点微笑 |
[20:12] | You have a beautiful smile. | 你有着迷人的笑容 |
[20:18] | I think he said he loved her. | 我觉得他是说他爱她 |
[20:20] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[20:22] | Say it loud and go from there. | 大声说爱 携手未来 |
[20:23] | What? | 什么 |
[20:25] | No, it’s something Mark Sloan said to me once. | 只是想起马克·斯隆和我说过的话 |
[20:27] | He’s ready, doctors. | 他准备好了 医生 |
[20:28] | He said, uh, “If you love somebody, | 他说过 “如果你爱一个人 |
[20:31] | you tell ’em, even if you’re scared | 即使要经历再多的风雨 |
[20:33] | it’ll cause problems | 即使要穷困潦倒 |
[20:34] | or burn your life to the ground. | 你也要勇敢说出来 |
[20:37] | Say it loud and go from there.” That’s nice. | 大声说爱 携手未来” 说得好 |
[20:46] | Aah! Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[20:48] | What are you doing here?! | 你在这干嘛 |
[20:50] | – I’m working. – On our wedding day? | -我在工作 -在我们的结婚日 |
[20:52] | I have to earn enough to take time off after our wedding day. | 我得多工作点好腾出我们结婚后的时间 |
[20:55] | – You saw me. – Barely. | -你都看到我了 -一点点而已 |
[20:56] | I-I didn’t see your dress. I didn’t see your hair. | 我都没看到你的裙子和头发 |
[20:58] | Do you have a really big hat on? | 你戴了顶大帽子吗 |
[20:59] | This is such bad luck! | 我今天是见鬼了吧 |
[21:01] | Such bad luck! | 真不走运 |
[21:02] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[21:04] | It’s good. It’s good, ’cause… | 没事的 因为… |
[21:06] | If the first time I saw you today | 如果我第一次看到你现在这样 |
[21:08] | was in the dress with the hair, looking that beautiful, | 穿着裙子 弄着头发 美若天仙一般 |
[21:11] | I would just be reminded of how much I don’t deserve you, | 我就会内疚自己有多配不上你 |
[21:14] | and I’d probably pass out. | 而且我很可能会晕过去 |
[21:16] | And we’d wind up back here. | 然后我们就这样错过彼此 |
[21:17] | We wouldn’t be married. | 也就不会有现在 |
[21:18] | They’d have to cut off my suit, | 得把我的新郎服退了 |
[21:19] | and I’m still paying for it. | 到头来我还要付钱 |
[21:25] | I’m glad I saw you like this, | 我很高兴看到你这个样子 |
[21:27] | ’cause I’m gonna see you like this a lot more | 因为以后我还有好多好多机会 |
[21:29] | than I’ll see you like that for the rest of our lives. | 可以看到穿成这样的你 |
[21:31] | And I love you like this. | 我爱这样的你 |
[21:35] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:37] | I can’t wait. | 我有点迫不及待了 |
[21:40] | Oh! Hey, don’t forget black socks. | 别忘了穿黑袜子 |
[21:45] | Matthew? | 马修 |
[21:52] | Matthew? | 马修 |
[21:53] | It’s possible the lack of nerve response is due | 神经应答缺失有可能是因为 |
[21:56] | to, uh, trauma and swelling to the spinal cord. | 脊柱创伤和肿胀压迫脊柱造成的 |
[22:00] | It could recede with time. | 不过可以随时间减轻 |
[22:02] | An-and if it doesn’t? | 如果没有呢 |
[22:06] | We’re looking at paralysis, | 我们考虑可能是瘫痪 |
[22:08] | Likely quadriplegia. | 多半是四肢瘫痪 |
[22:11] | We’ll have to wait and see. | 我们只能静待观察 |
[22:15] | It’s my fault, isn’t it? | 这都是我的错 不是吗 |
[22:20] | He was moving when it happened. | 他之前还能动的 |
[22:23] | Then I brought him here. | 然后我就把他带到这 |
[22:26] | I did this. | 都是我的错 |
[22:29] | I did this to him. | 现在这样都是我造成的 |
[22:30] | You were trying to help him. | 你只是在尽力帮他 |
[22:32] | Whatever happens, it’s not your fault. | 不管怎样 这都不是你的错 |
[22:35] | Look, you were just trying to do your best for your kid. | 你只是尽全力帮助你的孩子而已 |
[22:37] | Okay? | 明白了吗 |
[22:44] | Well, unfortunately, I wasn’t able to access the diverticulum | 不幸的是 我用胃镜没法到达 |
[22:47] | with the scope, so we went in surgically. | 憩室部位 所以我们只能依靠手术 |
[22:48] | But it went seamlessly… | 不过手术是微创的 |
[22:50] | and he is gonna have very fresh breath. | 而且术后他就能重获清新口气 |
[22:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:53] | He’s waking up. | 他醒了 |
[22:55] | All right. | 没事 |
[22:57] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[23:00] | W-what’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[23:02] | Page Shepherd right away. Dalton? | 马上呼谢博德 道尔顿 |
[23:05] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[23:06] | Dalton? | 道尔顿 |
[23:08] | I can compete as a mother and as a surgeon. | 我可以既当妈又当医生 |
[23:10] | You just don’t think I can compete against you. | 你却认为我不能和你竞争 |
[23:12] | You can’t, because, Mer, this is all I do. | 你不行 梅 因为这是我要做的 |
[23:15] | This is all I want to do. | 我只想做这件事 |
[23:17] | So don’t whine to me because you made a decision you regret now. | 所以别因为后悔了自己的决定就冲我嚷嚷 |
[23:20] | You think I regret my family?! | 你觉得我后悔组建家庭了吗 |
[23:21] | I think you feel left behind. And that sucks for you, | 你觉得落后了 这让你不好受 |
[23:24] | but no one forced you out of the game. | 可是没人逼你出局 |
[23:26] | I am not out of the game! | 我没有出局 |
[23:27] | I just won’t sabotage my friends to win it! | 我只是不想给我的朋友搞破坏 |
[23:30] | – Oh. Oh, is that what I did? – That’s what sharks do. | -是我搞破坏了吗 -肖恩就这么干 |
[23:32] | You called it our first day. | 第一天你就这么说的 |
[23:34] | Well, as I recall, I was talking about you. | 我记得我当时是在说你啊 |
[23:36] | How long have you been sleeping with Shane? | 你和肖恩滚了多久床单了 |
[23:42] | You blashes at an exposed ankle. | 你露个脚踝都会脸红 |
[23:43] | He saw you in your underwear at and didn’t bat an eye. | 他看见你穿着内衣 你都没眨下眼睛 |
[23:46] | That is none of your business! | 这跟你没关系 |
[23:48] | You don’t have to justify it to me. | 你不用跟我证明这事 |
[23:50] | He’s just hooking up with the best teacher | 他跟最好的老师上床 |
[23:51] | to make sure he can everything he can. | 好确保能得到一切 |
[23:54] | It’s what you did all through med school | 你上医学校 |
[23:55] | and all through intern year. | 和实习第一年时就这么干的 |
[23:57] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[23:58] | You’ve become the thing you worship. | 你成为了你崇拜的人 |
[24:00] | And you became the thing we laughed at. | 你成为了我们曾嘲笑的人 |
[24:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:17] | – I’m sorry. I– -You don’t have to be sorry. | -抱歉 我 -你不必道歉 |
[24:19] | I mean, it’s like you said. | 就像你说的 |
[24:21] | You did your best, and… | 你尽了努力 而且 |
[24:24] | I turned out all right, so… | 我现在也很好 所以 |
[24:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:31] | – I just want my family again. – We’re not family. | -我只是想找回我的家 -我们不是一家 |
[24:34] | All right, I turned out all right because you left. | 我现在很好 是因为你走了 |
[24:36] | Aaron and Amber and mom– | 亚伦 安柏和妈妈 |
[24:38] | they’re okay now because you left. | 他们现在没事是因为你走了 |
[24:39] | If you’d stayed, I’d probably be selling beer or something. | 假如你没走 我可能在卖啤酒之类的 |
[24:43] | Or maybe I would’ve followed in your footsteps | 也可能我现在效仿你 |
[24:45] | and O.D. by now. | 正过量吸毒 |
[24:47] | But you left us, thank god. | 可你离开了我们 谢天谢地 |
[24:49] | So you can stop beating yourself up. | 你可以不用自责了 |
[24:56] | Maybe you can fix it with your kid in Florida. | 也许你可以跟你佛罗里达的孩子重圆 |
[25:00] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[25:03] | Bye, Jimmy. | 再见 吉米 |
[25:22] | He had a massive stroke. | 他有大面积中风 |
[25:25] | It could’ve dislodged a blood clot in the carotid | 可能是因手术中 |
[25:27] | during the surgery. | 移动了颈动脉的血块 |
[25:28] | It’s a rare outcome for any surgery, but it does happen. | 这在所有手术很罕见 可却发生了 |
[25:31] | We will pursue every avenue for rehabilitation, | 我们会尝试所有办法修复 |
[25:34] | – But I’m afraid that– -You can’t fix it? | -可我怕 -你们修复不了吗 |
[25:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:47] | So he’s awake, but… | 所以他醒着 可 |
[25:50] | he can’t speak? | 他不能说话吗 |
[25:52] | Not at this point, no. | 现在还不行 |
[25:54] | But we will do everything that we can for him, Karen. | 但我们会尽一切努力 凯伦 |
[25:58] | I am so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[26:03] | Dalton. | 道尔顿 |
[26:05] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[26:08] | Can–can he hear me? | 他能听到吗 |
[26:10] | We’re not sure. | 我们不确定 |
[26:17] | *It had to be you* | *非你莫属* |
[26:21] | *It had to be you* | *非你莫属* |
[26:25] | *I wandered around* | *我不断徘徊* |
[26:27] | *And finally found* | *终于发现* |
[26:29] | *A somebody who* | *命中注定的你* |
[26:33] | *Could make me be true* | *让我找到自我* |
[26:36] | Was it something we did? | 是我们造成的吗 |
[26:38] | No. | 不 |
[26:39] | It was totally unforeseen. It’s… | 这完全不可预见 这… |
[26:48] | I… | 我… |
[26:51] | What? | 什么 |
[26:52] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[26:53] | Nothing. Mm, nothing. | 没事 没事 |
[26:58] | Hey. You’re not going to the wedding, right? | 嘿 你不去参加婚礼吧 |
[27:00] | Can you cover my patients? | 能替我照看病人吗 |
[27:01] | No, I am going, | 不 我要去 |
[27:03] | Because when you stand up for what you deserve, you get it. | 因为当你争取应得的东西时 才会得到 |
[27:05] | And I deserve her. | 而我应该得到她 |
[27:07] | I am not gonna be thrown aside. | 我不会放弃的 |
[27:08] | I am going to that wedding, | 我要去参加婚礼 |
[27:09] | and I am going to stand up in front of everyone, | 我要站在所有人面前 |
[27:11] | and I’m gonna tell Arizona how I feel, | 我要告诉亚利桑那我的感受 |
[27:13] | and she’s gonna be forced to deal with it. | 而她要被强迫面对这件事 |
[27:15] | And I sound crazy. | 我听起来疯了 |
[27:18] | And this is the thing– the thing that I do! | 可我就是这样 |
[27:19] | Yeah, it is! | 是的 |
[27:21] | Thank you! Thank you for not letting me do that. | 谢谢 谢谢你没让我这么做 |
[27:25] | – I got your patients. – Thank you. | -我来照顾你的病人 -谢谢 |
[27:29] | – Oh, crap! – What? | -我去 -怎么了 |
[27:31] | I just told Jo that I would cover her, | 我刚答应乔替她的班 |
[27:32] | and I’m already at my 80 hours for the week. | 可我这周已经工作80个小时了 |
[27:34] | Oh, I can fix that. Put in your password. | 我来搞定 输密码 |
[27:37] | Just go to “Menu”… | 点进”菜单” |
[27:38] | And here is “Manual input.” | 这有个”手动输入” |
[27:40] | Let’s put you at… 60. | 你就输个60吧 |
[27:43] | You do this? | 你都这样做吗 |
[27:44] | I can’t believe you don’t. | 真不敢相信你不会 |
[27:47] | When do you sleep? | 你什么时候睡觉啊 |
[27:49] | Oh, Hunt. Avery’s stroke patient is in my care. | 亨特 我负责艾弗里的中风病人 |
[27:52] | You’re gonna go to the wedding, right? | 你要去参加婚礼吗 |
[27:53] | ‘Cause you’ve been yelling at people all day today. | 因为你整天都冲人大呼小叫 |
[27:54] | Yeah, I’m gonna change and get Emma. | 是的 我要换衣服去接艾玛 |
[27:55] | – Derek… -Yeah? | -德里克 -什么事 |
[27:56] | The–the Kleiss guys? | 克莱斯的人 |
[27:58] | It wasn’t enough just to turn them down? | 光拒绝他们还不够吗 |
[27:59] | You had to tear down everything that they’re doing? | 你还要毁掉他们做的一切吗 |
[28:01] | Do you think I don’t want to help them? It’s bad timing. | 你觉得我不想帮他们吗 时机不对 |
[28:04] | And you need me to keep my focus here… | 你需要我把精力放在这里 |
[28:06] | I know. I do, but– | 我知道 我是 可 |
[28:07] | To turn this place into an innovation hub. | 把这里变成创新中心 |
[28:09] | It is a call to serve, Derek. | 这是要求服役的命令 德里克 |
[28:11] | It is a presidential initiative. | 这是总统的倡议 |
[28:13] | The president asks you to serve? You serve. | 总统要求你服役 你就得服役 |
[28:15] | You do what is asked of you. | 你得奉命行事 |
[28:17] | Well, your service was a calling and–and a sacrifice. | 你之前是为了国家服役 是一种牺牲 |
[28:20] | But this is about guys just trying to score some government money | 但这些家伙就是为了得到政府的钱 |
[28:23] | and stacking the deck with my name. | 而且还是用我的名义 |
[28:25] | I appreciate how you feel. I do. | 我很欣赏你对国家的忠诚 真的 |
[28:26] | But this? | 但是这事 |
[28:28] | This isn’t that. | 不是一码事 |
[28:36] | So pretty. | 太漂亮了 |
[28:38] | Ah. Hey, um, after this is over, | 嘿 等这结束之后 |
[28:41] | I wanna have a toast to celebrate. | 我想要致个祝酒辞 |
[28:43] | Oh. There’ll be plenty of toasts. | 到时候肯定会有很多人来致祝酒辞的 |
[28:45] | Oh, no, no, no. For phase two. | 不 不 为了研究 |
[28:48] | – Your research. – Well, our research. | -你的研究 -是我们的研究 |
[28:50] | It’s your, too. You inspired it. | 也是你的 是你启发了我 |
[28:51] | I wouldn’t be doing it without you. | 如果没有你 我是做不到的 |
[28:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:56] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[28:57] | Yeah. You know… | 是啊 你懂的 |
[28:59] | weddings. | 婚礼嘛 |
[29:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:03] | That’s their engagement party. | 他们的订婚派对时 |
[29:04] | I mean, I-I kind of knew… | 我是说 我大概知道 |
[29:09] | “Mint to be.” Cute! | “在一起” 真可爱 |
[29:11] | What is in these? | 这里面是什么 |
[29:13] | – Oh, we’re supposed to open those… – Oh, crap. | -我们应该在他们接吻的… -糟了 |
[29:14] | when they kiss. | 再打开的 |
[29:16] | Nice. | 很好 |
[29:17] | You just ruined Kepner’s wedding. | 你毁了凯普娜的婚礼啊 |
[29:19] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:21] | So I spent all day in the lab. | 所以我花了一整天待在实验室 |
[29:24] | It–it’ll take a few weeks, | 这需要花好几周 |
[29:25] | but I think I can cure this kid. | 但我觉得我可以治好这个孩子 |
[29:27] | Medically. You know, once and for all. | 从医学的角度 让他就此痊愈 |
[29:29] | What’s going on with you, Miranda? | 你这是怎么了 玛兰达 |
[29:31] | You’re handing surgeries over to residents. | 你把手术都交给住院医师 |
[29:33] | You’re back in your lab, you know, where you hid | 你又回实验室了 这是你第一次感染时 |
[29:35] | when you first got that infection. | 躲的地方 |
[29:36] | Hey, what are you saying? | 你在说什么啊 |
[29:37] | Well, I’m–I’m worried you’re quitting surgery. | 我 我这是在担心你不做手术了 |
[29:41] | I see. | 明白了 |
[29:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:47] | While we’re on the subject of quitting surgery, | 既然我们谈到不做手术 |
[29:50] | Maybe it’s time we talked about, uh, | 那也许我们该谈谈 |
[29:52] | why the hell you up and quit surgery. | 你为什么不做外科医生了 |
[29:54] | Look, I told you, I want my family. I need to be here. | 我告诉过你 我想要家庭 我想留在这里 |
[29:58] | Hell, look at you. | 你看看你自己 |
[29:59] | Do you think we’d have gotten this under control | 你觉得如果我不在这里 |
[30:00] | if I hadn’t been here? | 我们能控制好这一切吗 |
[30:03] | Did it ever occur to you that my symptoms got worse | 你有没有想过 你的出现 |
[30:08] | when you showed up, having quit your job? | 和你的辞职 让我的症状更加严重了吗 |
[30:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:14] | So, uh, that’s what we’re saying, it? | 所以我们现在要讨论这个吗 |
[30:16] | Thing’s about to start. | 婚礼快开始了 |
[30:20] | Mr. Evans? | 埃文斯先生 |
[30:22] | Mr. Evans? | 埃文斯先生 |
[30:25] | He’s having an M.I.. | 心肌梗塞 |
[30:26] | Get an E.K.G. and a crash cart. | 准备做心电图和急救推车 |
[30:32] | You look so beautiful. | 你看来真是太美了 |
[30:36] | Aw! That’s really sweet. | 这话真贴心 |
[30:38] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[30:40] | You’re gonna be all puffy if you keep that up. | 你这么哭下去 眼睛要肿了 |
[30:43] | – Are you gonna get it together? – Yeah. | -你能控制住吗 -能 |
[30:45] | No, I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[30:47] | Callie’s trying so hard to forgive me | 凯丽一直在努力原谅我 |
[30:50] | and to take care of me, | 还有照顾我 |
[30:52] | and it’s driving me crazy. | 这快要把我逼疯了 |
[30:54] | – I thought you wanted– – I do! I do. | -我以为你想要这样 -没错 没错 |
[30:56] | I love her and I want her back. | 我爱她 我想挽回她 |
[30:58] | And I-I broke us. And I–and I wanna fix it. | 是我拆散了我们俩 我想来弥补 |
[31:00] | But she wants to fix me. | 但是她想治好我 |
[31:03] | The reason that I cheated that night… | 我那晚出轨是因为 |
[31:06] | someone was attracted to me. | 那个人对我来说很有吸引力 |
[31:08] | And she never knew me “Before.” | 而且她不了解”以前”的我 |
[31:10] | She only knew me “After.” | 她只了解”以后”的我 |
[31:13] | And I was enough for her. | 对她来说 有我就足够了 |
[31:14] | And Callie–you know, she knew me before | 而凯丽 你懂的 她了解以前的我 |
[31:16] | and she loved me before. | 她以前也爱我 |
[31:17] | And now sometimes I-I feel like… | 我有时候觉得 |
[31:20] | I’m not… | 我不 |
[31:21] | – I’m not… -You’re not? | -我不 -你不什么 |
[31:23] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[31:25] | It’s not fair. It’s not her fault. | 这不公平 这不是她的错 |
[31:27] | It’s not her fault that I hate feeling this way. | 我讨厌这感觉 这不是她的错 |
[31:30] | And Callie’s just–she’s trying to–to fix everything. | 而凯丽她一直 一直试着去 弥补一切 |
[31:33] | And I’m finally feeling okay the way that I am now! | 我终于觉得我现在的状态可以接受 |
[31:35] | And I’m–I’m not sure | 我不 不确定 |
[31:37] | that Callie will ever make me feel that way. | 是不是凯丽让我有这样的感觉的 |
[31:40] | I’m so sorry that you’re going through all this. | 你要经历这些事 我真替你难过 |
[31:43] | Today. | 真是会挑日子 |
[31:47] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[31:48] | Oh, thank God! | 感谢上帝 |
[31:50] | Acute M.R. He might have a chordal rupture. | 急性心肌梗塞 可能是腱索断裂 |
[31:52] | We won’t know until we open him up. | 在我们给他动手术前 是没法知道的 |
[31:53] | I paged you to get Yang. Yang is his doctor. | 我呼叫你是让你找杨 杨是他的医生 |
[31:56] | Yang’s at the wedding. I’m here. | 杨去参加婚礼了 我在这儿 |
[31:57] | Besides, I treated him. | 再说了 是我治的他 |
[31:58] | I did a pericardial window by myself. | 我自己做了一个心包膜开窗术 |
[32:00] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[32:00] | Then find Russell or page the on call doctor. | 那把拉塞尔或者当班医生找来 |
[32:03] | Ruth, clear an O.R. right now and prep him for a sternotomy. | 露丝 马上空一间手术室 准备胸骨切开术 |
[32:06] | Dr. Ross. I don’t think so. | 罗斯医生 我不这么认为 |
[32:07] | We should wait for an attending. | 我们应该等主治医生回来 |
[32:08] | You wanna wait? We’ll wait. | 你想等 那我们等 |
[32:09] | Then you can explain to the attending | 到时你去给主治医生解释 |
[32:10] | how this man died because you wouldn’t let me help him. | 你是怎么因为不让我帮他 让这男人死的 |
[32:13] | Is that what you wanna do? | 那就是你想做的吗 |
[32:17] | Yang forgot. | 杨忘了 |
[32:19] | I knew one of you would forget. | 我就知道 你们中有一定会有人忘了的 |
[32:20] | No. | 不会吧 |
[32:22] | Aah! Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[32:24] | I knew you’d make it. | 我就知道你会来 |
[32:25] | Okay, so when we get out there, Arizona’s gonna take my bouquet. | 好 我们出去的时候 亚利桑那拿捧花 |
[32:27] | So if you and Meredith can be on either side of my train… | 你和梅瑞狄斯可以站在我旁边 |
[32:29] | How dare you say I haven’t changed. | 你怎么能说我没有变 |
[32:30] | I don’t have to justify my choices to you, not one. | 我完全不必向你解释我做的选择 |
[32:33] | How dare you say I am the same person I was when I got here, | 你怎么能说我和刚来这的时候一样 |
[32:35] | before I knew Burke and Owen and you. | 跟我在遇见伯克和欧文还有你之前一样 |
[32:38] | Your life looks different | 你的生活不一样了 |
[32:39] | because it’s filled with houses and husbands and kids. | 因为你有家有老公小孩 |
[32:42] | And my mine looks the same, but I’m not. | 我的生活就没变 不是这样的 |
[32:46] | I’ve changed. I’m doing this alone. | 我变了 我现在只有自己了 |
[32:48] | And that’s… | 我… |
[32:51] | That’s just as hard as what you’re doing. | 我遇到的困难和你的一样多 |
[32:54] | But I thought I would at least have you. | 但我以为自己还有你 |
[33:00] | I’m so jealous of you, I wanna set things on fire. | 我很嫉妒你 我就想挑起事端 |
[33:03] | You did what I tried to do, and I couldn’t. | 你做到了我做不到的事 |
[33:05] | And you don’t even know how you did it. | 你甚至不知道自己是怎么做到的 |
[33:07] | You have nothing but time and focus. | 你有大把的时间和精力 |
[33:09] | You’re not who we were when we got here. | 你跟从前不一样了 |
[33:10] | You are who we both set out to be. | 你成为了我们都想成为的人 |
[33:13] | And you’ve become something… | 你成为了… |
[33:16] | we never saw coming. | 很特别的人 |
[33:21] | You are as good a mother | 你是个好母亲 |
[33:24] | as you are a surgeon. | 也是个好医生 |
[33:26] | And I’m happy for you. | 我为你感到高兴 |
[33:30] | – But we are growing apart. – I know. | -不过我们渐行渐远了 -我知道 |
[33:32] | And I don’t wanna compete with you, but I do, | 我以为我不想和你争 不过我想 |
[33:36] | because we’re supposed to push each other | 因为我们该一直互相激励 |
[33:37] | and make each other better forever | 让对方更加优秀 |
[33:39] | – since the day we met, right? – Right. | -从我们认识开始就如此 -是的 |
[33:42] | – Okay. So then– – God, I know. I’m so glad because– | -好 那… -天啊 我太开心… |
[33:44] | Oh! Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[33:46] | Today is not the day. | 今天不是你们的大日子 |
[33:49] | You two–super neat that you’re working your crap out, | 你俩能化解矛盾 这很好 |
[33:51] | but not today. | 但不要选在今天 |
[33:53] | And you! You know what? | 还有你 你知道吗 |
[33:54] | Stop talking about adultery on my wedding day, | 不要在我结婚这天说出轨的事 |
[33:56] | because it is my wedding day! | 因为今天是我结婚 |
[33:59] | I should be feeling very special right now. | 我应该感觉良好才对 |
[34:01] | I should be flounced and fluffed up and checked over | 我应该被关怀呵护照顾 |
[34:04] | and handed tissues and told not to cry with joy. | 有人会给我递纸巾 让我别喜极而泣 |
[34:06] | So just–you know what? | 所以 你们几个 |
[34:07] | Stop thinking about you, and you make me feel special. | 别光想自己 要照顾呵护我 |
[34:13] | Would you like a tissue? | 要纸巾吗 |
[34:14] | – I’m gonna… – You looked good. | -我去… -你好美啊 |
[34:16] | You know what? The veil turned out to be so pretty. And you– | 看 这面纱好漂亮 你也… |
[34:21] | The pericardium’s open! | 心包膜破裂 |
[34:22] | I cannot believe we’re doing this. | 我们这是在干什么 |
[34:23] | All this blood. Where is it? Where is it? | 好多血 在哪 在哪 |
[34:25] | Ah. There. Ventricular perf. | 在那 心室间隔穿孔 |
[34:27] | Got it. I got my finger on it. | 找到了 我手指压着 |
[34:28] | Okay. We put him on bypass, right? And put a patch on. | 先给他上体外循环吧 再修复 |
[34:30] | No. The perf’s widening already. | 不行 心室间隔穿孔扩张了 |
[34:31] | I’ll throw a stitch in. I’ve seen Yang do it. | 我来修复 我见过杨做过 |
[34:33] | 2-0 silk. | 2-0丝线 |
[34:34] | Doctor? Bypass– | 医生 要体外循环 |
[34:35] | I have it! 2-0 silk! | 我知道 2-0丝线 |
[34:38] | Oh, god. No, no, no. | 天啊 不 不 |
[34:40] | It’s tearing. It’s all tearing. | 撕裂了 撕裂了 |
[34:42] | – Shane, wait. – I can fix this. | -肖恩等等 -我能处理 |
[34:43] | I can fix it! | 我能处理 |
[34:47] | Call for help. | 叫人来帮忙 |
[34:47] | – Who? – Anyone. | -谁 -谁都可以 |
[34:54] | Shane, his heart wall is disintegrating. | 肖恩 心壁破裂了 |
[34:56] | We can just hold pressure and call for help. | 我们可以按压 找人帮忙吧 |
[34:58] | I got it. I got it. I’ll do it. | 我可以处理 我可以的 |
[34:59] | Just shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[35:00] | Shane, get back. | 肖恩 往后退 |
[35:03] | Get your hand out of his chest | 把手拿出来 |
[35:05] | and get away from the table. | 离开手术台 |
[35:06] | Don’t touch her! | 别碰她 |
[35:08] | I got her! | 我救她 |
[35:10] | I got her. | 我救她 |
[35:16] | Okay, we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:18] | You made it! | 你来了 |
[35:20] | – I made it. – Oh, great! | -我来了 -太好了 |
[35:21] | – Come here. – Chief! | -过来 -主任 |
[35:23] | You came! | 你来了 |
[35:23] | Of course. The whole hospital’s practically here. | 当然 医院几乎所有人都来了 |
[35:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:27] | You’re very well liked. | 你多讨人喜欢啊 |
[35:30] | Okay, well, now you have to go, | 好 你得先出去了 |
[35:32] | ’cause I’m gonna start crying. | 因为我要哭了 |
[35:33] | Because if it weren’t for you, | 如果没有你 |
[35:34] | none of this would be happening to me. | 我就没有这一切 |
[35:35] | You deserve it, all of it. | 这一切都是你应得的 |
[35:37] | And you look beautiful. | 你美极了 |
[35:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:40] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[35:45] | And how are the kids? | 孩子们怎么样 |
[35:46] | Zola cried ’cause she couldn’t come with me, | 佐拉哭了 因为她不能和我一起来 |
[35:48] | but they’re fine now. | 不过现在他们都没事了 |
[35:49] | Oh, she’s spoiled from having you around so much now. | 她和你成天粘着 都宠坏她了 |
[35:51] | – You look spectacular. – Thank you. | -你美极了 -谢谢 |
[35:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:54] | Listen, I just wanna thank you | 我只想谢谢你 |
[35:55] | because this research is gonna take so much more time | 因为研究要花费的时间 |
[35:57] | than I expected. | 比预期还要长 |
[35:58] | And I couldn’t do it without the time you’re giving me. | 如果不是你给我时间 我就做不成 |
[36:01] | And I know you’re turning down a lot of stuff, so thank you. | 我知道你为此拒绝了很多事 |
[36:05] | It’s my pleasure. | 我很乐意这么做 |
[36:11] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[36:22] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[36:24] | We’re the only family we need, right? | 我们是彼此唯一的家人 是吧 |
[36:27] | And we’ll be together forever, right? You and me. | 我们俩会永远在一起 是吧 |
[36:29] | And if we have kids, we’ll be great. | 如果我们有孩子了 就会很幸福 |
[36:31] | I’ll be a great dad, and you’ll be great, | 我是好爸爸 你是好妈妈 |
[36:33] | and it’ll be just us. | 就我们一家人 |
[36:34] | We won’t need anybody else, okay? | 我们不需要任何人 好吗 |
[36:37] | Yes. Absolutely. | 好 当然 |
[36:46] | Dr.Webber, help! You have to come! | 韦伯医生 帮忙 快来 |
[37:37] | Go get re-scrubbed. | 去重新洗手 |
[37:39] | Ross? | 罗斯 |
[37:40] | What do we got here, son? | 发生什么了 孩子 |
[37:44] | I did this. | 是我造成的 |
[37:45] | Well, let’s just see, okay? | 我们一起看看 好吗 |
[37:47] | So I hear there’s a tear in the right ventricle. | 我听说右心室破了一个口子 |
[37:50] | It’s my fault. All I know is, they need Webber here | 是我的错 我只知道他们要把韦伯找来 |
[37:51] | and shepherd wants you to get him. | 而谢博德让你去找他 |
[37:53] | Apparently, he went to deal with the generator. | 显然他去处理发电机的问题了 |
[37:55] | Well, you– you did well, son. | 你 你做得很好 孩子 |
[37:57] | – We’re okay here. – I did this. | -没问题 -是我干的 |
[37:59] | You didn’t do anything. This is not your fault. | 这跟你没关 不是你的错 |
[38:01] | This just happened. | 只是碰巧发生的 |
[38:02] | I think we need some bypass, though. | 不过 我觉得要上体外循环了 |
[38:04] | Well, what do you think, Ross? | 不过 你觉得如何 罗斯 |
[38:27] | You did good. We’re all done here. | 你做得很好 这里没事了 |
[38:33] | – Why–why don’t you go get some rest? – No! | -不如你去休息一会儿吧 -不 |
[38:35] | When I come back, she’ll be dead. | 等我回来 她就会死了 |
[38:38] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[38:39] | I sent her to the basement. | 我叫她去地下室的 |
[38:40] | Ross, look at me. | 罗斯 看着我 |
[38:42] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[38:48] | I got her. | 有我在 |
[38:50] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[38:53] | Go get some rest. | 去休息一下 |
[38:56] | Failure is inevitable. | 失败总在所难免 |
[39:02] | Unavoidable. | 不容回避 |
[39:03] | Laps! More laps! | 纱布 再拿纱布 |
[39:04] | Suction. | 吸 |
[39:05] | Murphy, get in here! | 墨菲 快过来 |
[39:06] | Let’s get him on bypass. | 给他接体外循环 |
[39:07] | – And let’s take someone from cardio now! – On it. | -快去心外叫人 -好的 |
[39:09] | But failure should never get the last word. | 但失败绝不是最终结论 |
[39:11] | There is no greater example | 再没有比我们之间 |
[39:13] | of God’s power | 分享的爱 |
[39:15] | than the love we share between us. | 更能展示上帝的力量的了 |
[39:18] | April and Matthew are here today | 艾普丽尔和马修今天在此 |
[39:20] | to commit that love to each other | 在上帝和你们所有人面前 |
[39:22] | before God and before all of you. | 许下他们爱的承诺 |
[39:25] | So let’s pray. | 让我们祈祷 |
[39:30] | Heavenly father… | 我们在天上的父 |
[39:32] | watch over April and Matthew as they take the first steps | 求你看护艾普丽尔和马修 他们将走出 |
[39:35] | on a journey that will last them | 引领他们今后生活的 |
[39:36] | the rest of their lives on earth. | 第一步 |
[39:38] | Yes, it’s Dr. Shepherd. | 是 我是谢博德医生 |
[39:39] | Sir, we have a call for you. | 先生 有人要和你通话 |
[39:41] | It seems very urgent. | 好像很急的样子 |
[39:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:42] | Hold please. | 请不要挂机 |
[39:43] | – I’ll put it through. – Thank you. | -我帮你转过去 -谢谢 |
[39:45] | You have to hold on to want you want. | 你必须等待 为你之所期待的 |
[39:47] | Dr. Derek Shepherd? | 德里克·谢博德医生吗 |
[39:48] | Yes. | 是我 |
[39:49] | Please hold for the president of the United States. | 请稍等 合众国总统和你通话 |
[39:54] | What? | 什么 |
[39:55] | Please hold for the president of the United States. | 请稍等 合众国总统和你通话 |
[39:59] | And give them the strength | 给他们力量 |
[40:01] | to commit their love to one another. | 向对方许下爱的承诺 |
[40:04] | Unshakable through any storm, | 任何风暴也无法动摇 |
[40:06] | unbreakable in the face of any stress. | 任何压力面前也不会打破承诺 |
[40:11] | A promise we simply refuse to break. | 一个我们不会背弃的诺言 |
[40:16] | You have to not take “No” for an answer, | 你不能将”不”视作答案 |
[40:20] | and take what’s coming to you. | 然后承受其后的一切 |
[40:34] | Never give in. | 从不屈服 |
[40:35] | Starting heart massage. | 开始心脏按摩 |
[40:37] | Never give up. | 从不放弃 |
[40:42] | And you, April and Matthew’s closest friends and family, | 你们 艾普丽尔和马修最亲密的朋友家人 |
[40:46] | are here today to bear witness to their union. | 要为他们的结合作一个见证 |
[40:49] | Will you promise to love and support their marriage | 你们在今后的日子里会一直支持 |
[40:53] | in all the days to come? | 他们的婚姻吗 |
[40:56] | If so, please respond “We will.” | 如果是这样 请说”我们会” |
[40:59] | We will. | 我们会 |
[41:01] | Now… | 现在 |
[41:03] | I, uh… | 我 |
[41:04] | – I’ve known the two of you… – What? | -我认识你们 -怎么了 |
[41:05] | – for quite some time… – I’m sorry. | -有一段时间了 -对不起 |
[41:08] | Stand up. | 站出来 |
[41:09] | And I’m happy to be here today | 我很高兴今天 |
[41:10] | to be able to do this for you. | 能为你们主持 |
[41:12] | I… | 我 |
[41:28] | April and Matthew, | 艾普丽尔和马修 |
[41:30] | I have known the two of you | 我认识你们 |
[41:32] | for quite some time, | 蛮久了 |
[41:34] | and I’m happy to be here today– | 今天很高兴 |
[41:35] | I love you, April. | 我爱你 艾普丽尔 |
[41:38] | I always have. | 一直爱你 |
[41:41] | I-I love everything about you. | 我爱你的一切 |
[41:43] | Even the things I don’t like, | 即使是我不喜欢的部分 |
[41:46] | I love. | 我也爱 |
[41:50] | And I want you with me. | 我想要你和我在一起 |
[41:53] | I love you, and I think… | 我爱你 而且我觉得 |
[41:55] | that you love me, too. | 你 也爱我 |
[42:01] | Do you? | 对吧 |
[42:13] | Stand up and take it. | 站出来 夺回来 |