时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Happy birthday, sir. | 生日快乐哟 先森 |
[00:10] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢咯 |
[00:11] | Uh, Richard, happy birthday. | 理查德 生日快乐 |
[00:14] | Now, you’re only saying that because you heard her say that. | 你是听她们说才记起我生日吧 |
[00:16] | Uh…guilty. | 好吧 我的错 |
[00:18] | Actually, can you come and find me at the end of your day? | 对了 记得下班过来找我 |
[00:20] | I need to talk to you about your surgical schedule. | 我得和你谈谈你的手术安排 |
[00:23] | Oh, is that right? | 哟 真的咩 |
[00:25] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 是真的啊 |
[00:27] | Well… | 话说 |
[00:28] | Catherine let it slip that she was gonna be here today, | 凯瑟琳说今天要过来 |
[00:30] | so I’m assuming there’s some sort of something. | 所以我以为会有什么惊喜 |
[00:33] | Don’t worry. Don’t worry. I-I like surprises. | 别担心啦 我喜欢惊喜的 |
[00:35] | I’m sorry, but…it is actually about your surgical schedule. | 抱歉啊 真是要和你谈手术安排 |
[00:40] | Bailey, you can’t lie to me. | 贝利 你跟我说实话 |
[00:42] | Well — I don’t know anything about any party. | 我可不知道有劳什子惊喜 |
[00:44] | Happy birthday, though. | 生日快乐啦 |
[00:47] | Oh, oh, I do have something for you, though. | 等等 我确实有东西要给你 |
[00:49] | Owen, you shouldn’t have. | 欧文 你不该破费的 |
[00:51] | I didn’t. It’s from the hospital. | 不是我 是医院给你的 |
[00:53] | Uh, make sure you come and see me at the end of the day. | 记得下班后来见我 |
[01:05] | That would be great. | 这样不错 |
[01:06] | There’s a stage you go through during childbirth. | 生孩子时你要经过一个过程 |
[01:09] | and it’s the toughest part. | 这个过程是最辛苦的 |
[01:11] | It’s called the transition stage. | 我们称其为过渡期 |
[01:13] | Hey, happy birthday! Happy birthday. | 生日快乐哟 |
[01:16] | That’s great. | 这个不错 |
[01:17] | It was. | 确实不错 |
[01:17] | You’ve been pushing so hard and so long… | 在过渡期里 你得不断地用力再用力 |
[01:21] | You’re exhausted, spent. | 精疲力竭 完全脱力 |
[01:24] | And there’s nothing to show for all of your effort. | 而你根本看不到努力的成果 |
[01:27] | – Oh, my god! There she is! – Okay, well, she’s not a she. | -我的老天爷 我的女神 -好了好了 它不是女神 |
[01:29] | She’s an it, and she’s fragile, so don’t touch it. | 它只是个物件 还很脆弱 所以你别碰它 |
[01:31] | Sorry, I’m just, uh, extremely excited. | 抱歉 我只是鸡冻袅 |
[01:33] | Well, you’re not gonna be printing anything just yet. | 你现在还不能打印任何东西 |
[01:35] | Isn’t that the job? | 可你找我来不就是打印的么 |
[01:37] | I — you hired me to help re-engineer | 你要我重新设计 |
[01:39] | your — your portal veins. | 你的门静脉 |
[01:40] | I beat out 100 bioengineers for the gig. | 我可是在一百个候选人里脱颖而出的 |
[01:43] | I’ve, uh, cooked up a couple of designs. | 我还设计了几款初稿 |
[01:45] | – Oh, that’s awesome. – No, actually it’s presumptuous. | -很棒啊 -不用 而你越权了 |
[01:47] | Until you’ve read every scrap of data | 你读完我们所有的 |
[01:49] | on every test we’ve run, you touch nothing. | 试验数据后 才能碰它 |
[01:52] | There are the research binders, | 这些都是试验文件 |
[01:53] | so you should probably just go ahead and dig in. | 你快开始阅读吧 |
[01:55] | Great. Can I, uh, touch the chair? | 好吧 那我能碰椅子吧 |
[02:03] | Keep an eye on him. He touches nothing. | 给我好好看着他 别让他碰仪器 |
[02:06] | – Do you want me to watch him read? – Yes! | -你要我守着他看文件 -对啊 |
[02:08] | During this transition stage, it feels like you can’t go on. | 在过渡期 你觉得无法继续下去 |
[02:12] | But it’s only because you’re very nearly there. | 但这是因为你快要成功了 |
[02:23] | Your son is 4 years old? | 你儿子是四岁 |
[02:25] | 4, yes. | 对 |
[02:26] | And he’s had two previous conduit failures. | 他之前有两次导管衰败 |
[02:29] | But your conduit works, right? | 但你们能治好他 对吧 |
[02:30] | From what we read, baby Nathan is doing great. | 我们听说 宝宝内森现在很好 |
[02:32] | Yes. It was successful in Nathan’s case. | 是 内森手术确实成功了 |
[02:36] | This clinical trial | 这个临床试验 |
[02:37] | is to identify certain aspects of the procedure. | 是为了弄清手术的具体过程 |
[02:39] | But he’ll get the conduit? | 但他可以有新的导管吧 |
[02:41] | If you’re chosen for the study. | 前提是你被选中做手术 |
[02:43] | Dr. Yang has the final say, | 杨医生是最终决定人 |
[02:45] | And I’m forwarding your materials on to her. | 我只是把你儿子的资料给她 |
[02:49] | Number 14 looks good — | 十四号很不错 |
[02:51] | Some EC-TCPC narrowing with early signs of obstruction. | 心外管道全腔静脉肺动脉变窄 可能堵塞 |
[02:55] | There is evidence of | 有迹象表明 |
[02:57] | You, uh, picking research subjects today? | 你在筛选实验对象 |
[02:59] | – How’s it going? – Uh, good. | -进行得如何了 -不错 |
[03:00] | Shane’s meeting with the candidates. | 肖恩在面试候选人 |
[03:02] | I’m only looking at the hearts — | 我就只看心脏情况 |
[03:04] | Trying to keep my judgment unsullied. | 这样就不会影响我决定 |
[03:05] | But it’s hard finding candidates that meet all the criteria. | 但真难找到符合全部要求的病人 |
[03:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:11] | You need this. | 你也可以用这个 |
[03:11] | What? A…hypoplastic left ventricle? | 什么 高塑左心室么 |
[03:14] | No, like an algorithm — | 不是啦 是算法 |
[03:16] | Some scientific way of choosing the perfect mate | 用科学的方法寻找最佳配偶 |
[03:20] | where you input only the criteria you want, | 你只需要把要求输进去就可以了 |
[03:22] | and you’re presented with only suitable candidates. | 而你也会得到符合要求的人选 |
[03:25] | So, internet dating. | 不就是世纪佳缘么 |
[03:26] | Oh, right. They have that. | 哦 原来有名儿了啊 |
[03:28] | Listen, I don’t need a date. Okay? | 喂 我真不需要伴儿 |
[03:31] | Oh, uh, keep me posted on the hearts. | 记得把结果告诉我 |
[03:37] | How long does it take to wash one, like 10 seconds? | 洗个碗要多久啊 十秒而已 |
[03:39] | Look, I don’t like a filthy kitchen, either. | 我也不喜欢弄厨房卫生 |
[03:41] | Dirty cereal bowls in the sink | 脏乱的碗 满是麦片渣 |
[03:42] | aren’t gonna exactly tip the scales. | 确实不怎么喜人 |
[03:44] | Oh, my jesus. | 我的上帝 |
[03:45] | Well, now that he’s in the conversation, | 好吧 你把他都推出来了 |
[03:46] | I’ll make sure to clean the bowls tonight. | 我今晚会洗碗啦 |
[03:48] | Your mother. Your mother. | 你老妈来了 |
[03:55] | She does not look happy. | 她可不怎么开心 |
[03:57] | Come on. It’ll — it’ll be fine. | 过去吧 没事的 |
[03:59] | Okay. All right. | 没事的 |
[04:00] | But y-y-you told her, right? | 你告诉她了吧 |
[04:02] | – Her? I did. – How did she take it? | -告诉她了 -她反应怎样 |
[04:05] | So… | 那么 |
[04:08] | …I understand congratulations are in order. | 看来是要恭喜你俩了 |
[04:16] | And how long have you been experiencing this pain, Greg? | 你痛了多久了 格雷格 |
[04:19] | You know, comes and goes. | 时不时痛一下 |
[04:20] | – 10 years. – 10 years? | -痛了十年了 -十年 |
[04:22] | Mm-hmm, since we’ve been married. | 对 从我们结婚那会开始 |
[04:23] | – He won’t go see anyone. – I just got Obamacare. | -他不肯去见医生 -我才入了医保 |
[04:25] | I’m a junk collector. | 而且我还是个收垃圾的 |
[04:27] | I s-sell stuff at flea markets. | 在跳蚤市场卖东西谋生 |
[04:29] | Doesn’t really make for regular coverage. | 根本不够付常规医保 |
[04:31] | Oh, there’s definitely a mass here. | 确实有一个肿块啊 |
[04:33] | Oh, it’s cancer. | 完了 是癌症 |
[04:34] | – Is it cancer? – Jodi. | -是不是癌 -乔迪 |
[04:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:38] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:39] | Nothing. Uh, could be minor. | 没什么 只是小事 |
[04:42] | We’ll know more when we get a c.T. | 照个CT就知道怎么回事了 |
[04:45] | See? I knew we should have come in earlier. | 听到没 说了要早点来 |
[04:47] | What did you see? Was it bad? | 你看到什么了 很糟糕么 |
[04:48] | If it was bad, why do you look so happy? | 可是如果很糟 那你怎么还笑 |
[04:49] | Just get him to C.T. And speak to no one of this — no one! | 给他安排CT 不准告诉任何人 |
[04:57] | You paged me? Hey, Callie. | 你呼我 凯丽 |
[04:59] | What happened to my surgery? | 我手术怎么了 |
[05:00] | I was supposed to remove the sensors on Will Mitchell, | 我今天要把威尔·米歇尔的传感器取下的 |
[05:02] | And, uh, I found out my surgery was canceled. | 但是那个手术被取消了 |
[05:04] | Yeah, that’s why I paged you. | 对 所以我才呼你 |
[05:05] | Uh, Dr. Torres came to me with a concern | 托瑞斯医生今天找我 |
[05:08] | about an intellectual-property conflict between you two. | 说你俩有知识产权纷争 |
[05:11] | What, is this about the sensors? | 什么 传感器的事么 |
[05:12] | Yes, Derek. It’s about our sensors. | 对 德里克 那是我俩的传感器 |
[05:14] | Look, l-l-let’s just talk. | 两位 坐下来好好谈 |
[05:16] | I’m sure we can find a solution. | 我相信我们一定可以找到解决办法 |
[05:18] | – Who’s this? – Oh, that’s Paula. | -这位是谁 -她叫保拉 |
[05:20] | She’s my lawyer. | 是我的律师 |
[05:25] | Is it? | 是不是 |
[05:26] | Is it? | 是不是 |
[05:30] | It is! | 真的是啊 |
[05:31] | What? | 是什么 |
[05:33] | Look at it, Murphy. | 看看这个 墨菲 |
[05:34] | It’s glorious. | 太壮观了 |
[05:36] | It’s a mass. | 这就是个肿块呀 |
[05:37] | I-it’s a massive mass, but — | 虽说体积很大 可是 |
[05:40] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:44] | Okay, so, we’re gonna need a 3-D reconstruction and, um — | 好吧 我们需要一个3D重建 然后 |
[05:47] | Hey, Dr. Bailey. Hey, do you have the labs on the — um… | 贝利医生 你拿到化验结果吗 |
[05:49] | – I said, “Tell no one”! – I didn’t! | -我说过”不许告诉任何人” -我没有啊 |
[05:50] | Tell no one what? | 不许告诉任何人什么 |
[05:53] | Is that a — | 那是个 |
[05:54] | Yeah! Okay, keep your voice down. | 没错 好吧 小点声 |
[05:56] | – I want in. – No! It’s mine. | -我也要加入 -不行 这是我的 |
[05:58] | It’s ours. | 是我们的 |
[05:59] | – Page Dr. Webber. – Why him? | -去呼韦伯医生 -为什么找他 |
[06:01] | It’s his birthday. | 今天是他生日 |
[06:03] | I’ll be forwarding your materials on to Dr. Yang. | 我会把你们的资料传给杨医生 |
[06:05] | – Thank you, doctor. – We’ll let you know. | -谢谢你 医生 -有结果就会通知你们 |
[06:07] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:08] | Hi. I’m here for the HLHS trial. | 我是来参加左心发育不全综合征实验的 |
[06:11] | Yes, and you are — | 好的 你叫 |
[06:12] | Sheryll Jeffries. | 谢丽尔·杰弗里斯 |
[06:13] | Oh, no, I’m not on the list. | 我不在名单上 |
[06:14] | That stupid nurse of whatever she was said I didn’t qualify. | 那个笨蛋护士说我不够资格参加 |
[06:17] | I’m what you’re looking for. | 我正是你们要找的人 |
[06:19] | HLHS with at least one failed conduit procedure. | 患有左心发育不全 导管手术不止失败一次 |
[06:22] | That’s me. | 正是我 |
[06:23] | Ah. I’m…sorry, Sheryll. | 我很抱歉 谢丽尔 |
[06:25] | The study is for pediatric patients over 1. | 这项研究是针对一岁以上的儿科患者的 |
[06:28] | I’m 17. I am a pediatric patient. | 我十七岁 也是儿科患者 |
[06:30] | We’re looking for pre-pubescent specifically — | 我们要找的是未到青春期的 |
[06:33] | kids that are still growing. | 也就是还在成长中的孩子 |
[06:34] | That’s perfect. | 那简直完美了 |
[06:35] | I just had a huge growth spurt. | 我最近正好刚长了点东西 |
[06:37] | This is the first time since I got knocked up | 我怀孕以来 这是第一次 |
[06:38] | by someone said I’m too old for something. | 听到别人说我年龄太大了 |
[06:40] | Look, I’m due in six weeks. | 我六周后就到预产期了 |
[06:43] | I want a heart that’s gonna survive it, okay? | 我想要一颗能让我挺过的心脏 |
[06:46] | And why do you need me to look at it? | 你为什么要给我看这个呢 |
[06:47] | It’s for your birthday. | 这是你的生日礼物 |
[06:49] | No more talk about my birthday. | 不要再提我生日了 |
[06:51] | I mean, there are fine surgeons working well into their 70s, | 很多出色的医生 七十多岁了都还在工作 |
[06:54] | and I am nowhere near 70. | 我离七十岁还远着呢 |
[06:55] | Will you just look at the monitor. | 你就看一眼显示器吧 |
[07:02] | Let’s see. Okay. Well… | 看看 好吧 |
[07:05] | Oh, my word. | 天啊 |
[07:08] | I-I-is that a little leg? | 那 那是一条腿吗 |
[07:10] | And a spinal column. | 还有一段脊柱 |
[07:11] | It is. | 没错 |
[07:15] | It’s a fetus in fetu. | 这是胎中胎 |
[07:16] | It is. | 正是 |
[07:17] | The man absorbed his own twin. | 这男人把双胞胎兄弟给吸收了 |
[07:19] | He did. | 是的 |
[07:20] | You know, in all my years, I’ve never seen one. | 我从医这么多年 就没见过真实案例 |
[07:22] | – Neither have I! – Neither have I! | -我也没有 -我也没有 |
[07:23] | Well… hot diggity! | 真是中大彩了 |
[07:26] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[07:27] | Ah, look at that. Oh, my. | 看啊 天啊 |
[07:40] | A love contract? | 爱情合约 |
[07:42] | Where did Grey get this, Zola’s Barbie dream house? | 格蕾从哪弄来的 玩小孩子过家家吗 |
[07:44] | No. It’s a real thing. I swear. | 不 这是真的 我发誓 |
[07:47] | “We confirm that any sexual and/or romantic relationship | “我们确认我们间一切性关系及/或爱情关系 |
[07:50] | is completely voluntary.” | 都是完全自愿的行为” |
[07:52] | This is so creepy — | 这太诡异了 |
[07:54] | like we have to vow to the hospital Gods? | 就好像我们还得对着医院的神发誓一样 |
[07:56] | Hey, Alex, we have a transoral fundoplication. | 阿历克斯 有个经口腔进路的胃底折叠术 |
[07:58] | – I sent you the latest labs. – What’s that? | -我把化验结果发给你了 -是什么手术 |
[08:00] | Oh, it’s really, really cool. | 这手术很酷很酷 |
[08:01] | First, we go in orally, | 首先 我们从口腔进入 |
[08:02] | and then we go in through the belly button | 然后从肚脐切入 |
[08:04] | to fix a kid’s reflux without leaving a scar. | 来治疗胃食管反流 还不会留疤 |
[08:06] | It puts the “fun” in “fundoplication”. | 这正是胃底折叠术的精彩之处 |
[08:08] | God, that does sound fun. | 天啊 听上去确实很精彩 |
[08:09] | Yeah. See? You could get on that. | 瞧 你也可以参与这种手术的 |
[08:10] | Just sign that, and you could be back on peds. | 你只要签了 就可以回到儿科了 |
[08:12] | Yeah, I’m not signing that. | 我才不要签呢 |
[08:18] | I have a twin? | 我有个双胞胎 |
[08:19] | You did — in utero. | 是的 当你还在子宫里时 |
[08:21] | Oh, gross. He ate his twin? | 好恶心 他把他的双胞胎给吃了 |
[08:22] | Absorbed it. | 是吸收了 |
[08:23] | Or rather enveloped it. | 更准确的说是包裹住了 |
[08:25] | Greg, you developed around it. | 格雷格 你在生长过程中把它裹住了 |
[08:27] | Oh, wow. Oh, wow. Oh, I’m gonna need a minute. | 天啊 天啊 让我反应一会 |
[08:29] | Is it dangerous? I mean, can it kill him? | 这有危险吗 会危及他的生命吗 |
[08:30] | – Jodi. – No. In many cases, it’s harmless, | -乔迪 -不 多数情况下 都是无害的 |
[08:33] | but Greg’s is the source of his pain, | 但是格雷格现在有痛感 |
[08:35] | so that likely indicates that it will | 所以这有可能说明 即使现在没有 |
[08:38] | cause problems if it hasn’t already. | 以后可能也会有问题 |
[08:40] | Good news — we were able to | 好消息是 我们今天就可以 |
[08:42] | schedule surgery today to remove it. | 安排手术把它去除 |
[08:43] | Stop calling him “it”! | 别把我兄弟说成是”它” |
[08:45] | Everyone needs to slow down. | 都别讲得这么快 |
[08:47] | I just found out I have a brother. | 我刚刚得知我还有个兄弟 |
[08:51] | I’m sorry, Sheryll. | 对不起 谢丽尔 |
[08:52] | I wish I could help you, but rules are rules. | 我也希望我可以帮你 但规定就是规定 |
[08:54] | Just bend them, okay? | 规定也是人定的啊 |
[08:56] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[08:57] | Sheryll, please, if I could — | 谢丽尔 拜托 如果我可以的话 |
[08:59] | My water broke. I think. | 我羊水破了 应该是 |
[09:02] | Oh, boy | 天啊 |
[09:03] | – I need a wheel chair here! – I’ll get one. | -拿个轮椅来 -我这就去 |
[09:04] | – And page labor and delivery! – Right away. | -呼叫产房 -马上 |
[09:07] | Can I call the baby’s father, your parents? | 我去打电话给孩子父亲或你父母吧 |
[09:09] | My parents don’t talk to me. | 我父母不理我了 |
[09:11] | Not sure who the father is — | 我也不确定孩子父亲是谁 |
[09:12] | probably why my parents don’t talk to me. | 也是我父母不理我的原因 |
[09:14] | The person you call is Dr. Yang. | 你现在应该要找的人是杨医生 |
[09:16] | And tell her to make an exception. | 叫她为我破例 |
[09:19] | She’s too old. | 她年龄太大了 |
[09:20] | You need a refresher when puberty begins, Ross? | 你还需要我给你讲一遍吗 罗斯 |
[09:22] | I know. I just… thought we could bend the rules. | 我清楚 我只是觉得可以破例一次 |
[09:25] | And skew the results of the trial. | 然后毁掉整个实验的数据 |
[09:26] | – No, but this patient — – I told you. | -不是的 可是这个病人 -我跟你说过 |
[09:29] | I don’t want to know about the patient so I’m not influenced. | 我不想知道病人的情况 才能做出客观的决定 |
[09:32] | I only want to see the heart — a heart that has had | 我只想看到心脏的情况 要曾经接受过 |
[09:35] | a previous surgery to correct the defect, | 缺陷修补手术 |
[09:37] | is currently in poor cardiac health, | 可是现在情况却很不理想 |
[09:39] | and is in the body of a kid between the ages of 1 and 12. | 并且是一至十二岁孩子的心脏 |
[09:43] | A heart that is still growing — is this that heart? | 一颗还在成长的心脏 这颗符合条件吗 |
[09:53] | So, I was thinking about this whole internet-dating thing. | 我一直在考虑网络约会这玩意 |
[09:55] | – It takes five minutes. – Wait. That’s why you paged me? | -只要五分钟 -等一下 你呼我就为了这 |
[09:57] | You said this was urgent. | 你说有急事找我的 |
[09:58] | It is. I’m about to get busy with this trial. | 是急事啊 这个试验会让我很忙 |
[10:01] | And you need someone to snuggle with on rainy seattle nights. | 在西雅图的雨夜你需要有个人依偎 |
[10:05] | Ooh. Say that in your profile. | 对 把这个写在自我介绍里 |
[10:06] | I-I, uh — I got to go. I got to go. | 我…我得走了 |
[10:08] | Callie, this is not something I’m doing to you. | 凯丽 这不是针对你 |
[10:09] | I have a signed contract with them. | 我和他们签协议了 |
[10:10] | Yeah, that you had no right to sign. | 你没权利签那个 |
[10:12] | You signed away something that’s ours. | 你把我们的东西签给别人了 |
[10:14] | Come on. We spent half the day together yesterday. | 行了 昨天半天我们都在一起 |
[10:15] | – We were on a playdate. – Why didn’t you say something then? | -在玩过家家 -那时候你怎么不说呢 |
[10:16] | – We were with the kids. – Oh, we have Sophia’s dressy doll. | -孩子还在呢 -那是索菲亚的洋娃娃 |
[10:18] | I think Zola thought it was hers. | 佐拉还认为是她的呢 |
[10:20] | – Ha. – What? | -哼 -怎么了 |
[10:21] | Oh, like father, like daughter, I guess. | 有其父必有其女啊 |
[10:23] | I think we’re — we’re — we’re drifting here. | 我们…有点…跑题了 |
[10:25] | Yes, yes, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[10:26] | I’m sorry. That was unprofessional. | 抱歉 我太不专业了 |
[10:27] | What I should have said was… | 我应该说… |
[10:29] | “The sensors are materials that you co-developed with me | “在我发起并邀请你参与的项目中 |
[10:31] | “in service of research I started | 我们共同研发了 |
[10:33] | and invited you to participate in.” | 传感器” |
[10:35] | If you attempt to impair my access to these materials, | 如果你妨碍我对这些产品的使用 |
[10:37] | I will have you prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. | 我将在法律允许范围内对你提起控告 |
[10:39] | – Well said. – This is insane. | -说得好 -真要命 |
[10:42] | You don’t have a case. | 你站不住脚的 |
[10:43] | Listen, before anyone resorts to litigation, | 听我说 提起诉讼之前 |
[10:45] | let me just take this before the other board members. | 让我把这件事提交其他理事会成员讨论一下 |
[10:48] | Maybe we can find a solution that is fair to both parties. | 或许我们可以找到双赢的办法 |
[10:51] | In the meantime, I want you both to leave this matter alone | 与此同时 我希望在我联系你们之前 |
[10:54] | until you hear from me? | 先把这事放一放 |
[10:56] | All right? | 行吗 |
[10:59] | I’m sure it was a shock. I mean, I was shocked. | 我理解你一定很惊讶 我自己都是 |
[11:01] | I can’t even imagine what you must be feeling. | 我甚至无法想象你的感受 |
[11:03] | Actually, I can. I can imagine it because I — | 其实 我可以 我可以想象因为… |
[11:05] | You know what? Babe, don’t. She doesn’t care. | 宝贝 不用说了 她才不在乎呢 |
[11:07] | But I know why you’re here, mom, | 我知道你来干嘛 妈 |
[11:08] | and I could have saved you a trip. | 其实你不必亲自过来的 |
[11:10] | I already called Mike Farris. | 我已经给麦克·法里斯打电话了 |
[11:11] | The time to call Mike would have been | 你应该在婚礼上出头前 |
[11:13] | before you stood up at that…barn. | 就该给麦克打电话的 |
[11:15] | Wait, who is Mike Harris? | 等一下 麦克·哈里斯是谁 |
[11:17] | “Farris” — he’s our attorney. Avery foundation. | 是”法里斯” 他是我们的律师 艾弗里基金会的 |
[11:19] | Protects our financial interests. | 他可以保护我们的经济利益 |
[11:22] | Um, are you suggesting that I’m after your money? | 你是在暗示我因为钱才嫁进你们家吗 |
[11:25] | I have no idea what you’re after, dear. | 亲爱的 我可不知道你为什么嫁进来 |
[11:27] | All right, that’s enough. | 行了 够了 |
[11:29] | You’re not gonna march in here | 我不许你走进来 |
[11:30] | and start questioning my wife’s character. | 就开始质疑我妻子的人格 |
[11:32] | You want to talk about her character? | 你想要谈谈她的人格吗 |
[11:34] | She left a man at the altar. | 她把别人扔在婚礼上了 |
[11:36] | She broke his heart and humiliated him | 把他的心伤透了 还在所有他爱的人 |
[11:38] | in front of everyone that he loves. | 面前羞辱了他 |
[11:40] | I have no idea what she’s capable of, never mind you. | 我可不知道她还能干出什么事 你也不知道 |
[11:43] | I am not interested in your money. | 我不是为了你的钱 |
[11:45] | Wonderful. | 那最好 |
[11:46] | That’s what I said when I married into the Avery family, | 我嫁进艾弗里家也是这么说的 |
[11:48] | and you know what I did next? | 知道我然后做了什么吗 |
[11:50] | I signed a prenuptial agreement. | 我签了婚前协议 |
[11:52] | I said I’d handle it. This is totally inappropriate. | 我说了我会处理的 这太过分了 |
[11:54] | What’s inappropriate is the engagement | 花15分钟在高速停车点上 |
[11:56] | was 15 minutes at a rest stop on the turnpike. | 突然订婚 那才叫过分 |
[12:00] | Fortunately, postnuptial agreements | 幸好我们为这种情况 |
[12:02] | were created for moments like this. | 准备了婚后协议 |
[12:04] | And this meeting is over. | 我们的谈话结束 |
[12:06] | – Jackson. – It’s over! | -杰克森 -结束 |
[12:07] | Look at this. I — | 你看一下 我… |
[12:18] | I’ll sign the stupid paper. | 我可以签那玩意儿 |
[12:20] | Really — I don’t mind. | 真的 我不介意 |
[12:21] | You’re not signing anything. | 你什么也不用签 |
[12:22] | Why not? I don’t want your money. | 为什么呢 我又不是为了你的钱 |
[12:24] | I want you. | 我想要的是你 |
[12:25] | A prenup or whatever the hell it is | 婚前协议还是什么破玩意儿 |
[12:26] | is only for if we get divorced, which we’re not gonna do, | 只有离婚才有效 我们不会的 |
[12:28] | so it doesn’t matter. | 所以无所谓啊 |
[12:29] | April, that is not the point, okay? | 艾普丽尔 这不是重点 |
[12:31] | This is a conversation for you and I when we are ready, | 这是在我们之间来解决的事 |
[12:33] | not for her to come barging in dictating terms. | 不是她可以颐指气使的 |
[12:35] | But it will calm her down. | 但是这能让她好过点 |
[12:37] | I’m part of her family now. | 现在我们是一家人了 |
[12:38] | I don’t think an olive branch is the worst thing in the world to offer. | 我认为主动示好不是个坏主意 |
[12:40] | Yeah, well, you’re a better person than I am. | 好吧 你比我善良 |
[12:42] | Well, yes. | 那倒没错 |
[12:44] | And than she is. | 也比她善良 |
[12:45] | I’m better than everyone. | 我比大家都善良 |
[12:49] | Mnh-mnh. Not right now. | 别 现在别去 |
[12:50] | We can let her stew for a while. | 我们让她难受会儿吧 |
[12:54] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等下 等下 |
[12:55] | – Le– I — – Come on. | -让我… -拜托 |
[12:57] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[12:57] | I know, right? Do you want to see? | 我知道 赞吧 你想看吗 |
[13:00] | No. I want to work on that printer. | 不想 我想用那个打印机 |
[13:03] | And it’s my job to make sure he doesn’t. | 我的工作是保证他不会碰 |
[13:05] | – Seriously? – Yeah. Don’t… | -搞笑呢 -别提了 |
[13:06] | That’s what you’re doing instead of this. | 你就干这个 而不是这个 |
[13:09] | Oh, come on! | 求你了 |
[13:11] | – All right. What is that? – Okay. | -好吧 到底是什么 -你看 |
[13:13] | Have you ever, ever seen anything like this? | 你人生中见过这种东西吗 |
[13:16] | Oh, holy god! | 我的妈呀 |
[13:18] | No, I never wanted to! What is that? | 我也不想看 这是什么啊 |
[13:20] | It’s a fetus in a fetu. | 胎中胎 |
[13:21] | That I am down here not seeing. | 而我困在这看不到 |
[13:22] | I can totally read without supervision — | 没有监督我也能看资料 |
[13:24] | – Been doing it for years. – That’s not reading. | -实践好几年了 -这不是看资料 |
[13:26] | That’s doodling. Read. | 这是乱画 快读 |
[13:28] | Well this has been fun, | 虽说这里挺有趣 |
[13:29] | but I have to take a man out of a man. | 但我得去把一个人从另一人体内弄出来了 |
[13:32] | – Want another peek? – I’m good actually. | -想再看一眼吗 -不用了 |
[13:36] | That — how would it work? | 这个 怎么运作 |
[13:39] | Theoretically. | 理论上来说 |
[13:42] | Let’s go. Keep it moving, people. | 来吧 我们开始了 |
[13:44] | Everybody needs to take a look because this, my friends, | 大家都要来看一下 这个 同志们啊 |
[13:47] | is the Halley’s comet of your careers, | 是你们职业生涯中的哈雷彗星 |
[13:50] | as rare, wondrous, a-a-and fleeting — | 同样的珍稀 奇妙和转瞬即逝 |
[13:54] | Dr. Hunt. Can I help you with something? | 亨特医生 你要干嘛 |
[13:57] | Yeah, I just came to have a look. | 我就想看看 |
[13:58] | You know there’s a line. | 没看到那排着队呢 |
[14:01] | You’re — | 你… |
[14:03] | You’re serious? | 你没开玩笑 |
[14:05] | I’m deadly serious. | 当然没有 |
[14:06] | These kids want to learn. Back of the line. | 这些孩子们要学习呢 站到队尾去 |
[14:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:14] | Now, you notice that the absorbed twin | 现在你看到这个被吸收的胎儿 |
[14:17] | gets it blood supply from the renal artery. | 从肾动脉得到血液供应 |
[14:20] | First glance — nothing special. | 第一眼看去 没什么特别 |
[14:23] | Take a second look, and… the Mona Lisa. | 再一看 简直是蒙娜丽莎啊 |
[14:26] | We will start by cutting through the adhesions. | 我们第一步切开粘连物 |
[14:28] | Once that occurs, we’ll move on to the right — | 之后我们开始从右… |
[14:29] | We’re not taking him out. | 我们不取了 |
[14:31] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[14:33] | You heard the man. | 你听见他说了 |
[14:34] | My little twin is an incredibly rare find. | 我的胞弟可是珍稀物种啊 |
[14:37] | Uh, yes. Y-y-yes, it is, Greg, | 啊 是啊 格雷格 |
[14:40] | but, uh, it…still has to come out. | 但它还是得取出来 |
[14:43] | You want to destroy the Mona Lisa? | 你想毁了蒙娜丽莎 |
[14:45] | No. | 不行 |
[14:47] | I won’t sign the consent. | 我不会签同意书的 |
[14:54] | I mean, you’re fixing baby hearts, | 你正在治疗婴儿心脏 |
[14:55] | Derek’s mapping the brain, and I’m — | 德里克在做大脑绘图 而我 |
[14:57] | have the most amazing surgery ever. | 要享受最不可思议的手术 |
[14:59] | I mean, please, tell me this is pressing — | 快告诉我这东西正在挤压… |
[15:01] | Nowhere near the heart. | 根本没有挤压到心脏 |
[15:03] | Hey. Did you see this? | 你看见这个了吗 |
[15:05] | Oh, that the absorbed twin? | 那个胎中胎病例吗 |
[15:07] | Technically, that’s a peds case. | 严格来说 这应该属于儿科 |
[15:08] | Back off. It’s the reason I live. | 走开 这就是我活着的理由 |
[15:10] | Aw, she’s mopey ’cause she let a lab rat loose in her lab. | 她不高兴是因为她给自己实验室弄了个老鼠 |
[15:14] | Boo-hoo. You gonna eat that bacon? | 哈哈 你要吃这块培根吗 |
[15:15] | No, it’s like leaving your kids with a babysitter. | 不 这就像是把你的孩子留给保姆 |
[15:17] | I mean, you say, “Put the kids to bed at 7:00,” But will they? | 你会说7点让孩子睡觉 但实际情况呢 |
[15:19] | Or will they drink all your tequila, pass out, | 或许他们会喝光你的龙舌兰 醉晕了 |
[15:22] | leave the gas on, the whole house blows up, | 然后忘记关煤气导致整个房子爆炸 |
[15:23] | and everybody dies? | 最后所有人都死了 |
[15:24] | Okay. What do you think of her? | 你觉得她怎么样 |
[15:27] | She’s hot, right? | 挺性感的 对吗 |
[15:28] | Have you given up on men? | 你放弃男人了吗 |
[15:29] | No, for Owen. | 没有 是给欧文的 |
[15:30] | There is this internet-dating site. | 这有一个婚恋网站 |
[15:33] | There are pages of women like this. | 有成堆像这样的女人 |
[15:35] | – Owen should be doing this, right? – Yes. | -欧文应该去试试 对吗 -对 |
[15:37] | Why don’t you just keep banging him? | 为什么你不和他继续厮混呢 |
[15:39] | At least it’s legal for you guys. | 最起码对你们来说是合法的 |
[15:40] | You know, Jo’s not gonna sign that stupid love contract | 乔不打算签你给的那份 |
[15:42] | – you gave me. – Why not? | -爱情合同 -为什么 |
[15:44] | Oh, I don’t know. Because it’s stupid. | 不知道 因为太蠢了 |
[15:45] | I knew I shouldn’t have given it to her. | 我就知道不应该给她 |
[15:47] | Just tell her it’s just a stupid piece of paper. | 告诉她那只是一张纸 |
[15:49] | Yeah, if she runs, I’m blaming you. | 好 如果她跑了 我就怨你 |
[15:51] | – She looks like she’s 20. – She’s cute. | -她看起来像是20岁 -挺可爱的 |
[15:54] | I hate your husband. | 我讨厌你丈夫 |
[15:56] | Owen said not to talk about it. | 欧文说了别谈这事 |
[15:57] | I’m not. I’m talking to myself. | 我没有 我在自言自语 |
[15:58] | I hate Derek Shepherd. Really? Why? | 我讨厌德里克·谢博德 真的 为什么 |
[16:00] | Oh, ’cause he’s an arrogant, stealing bastard. | 因为他是个傲慢自私的混蛋 |
[16:02] | I totally agree. | 我太赞同了 |
[16:04] | Do you ladies think she’s hot? | 你们觉得她性感吗 |
[16:06] | Yeah, very. | 嗯 很性感 |
[16:07] | And now I hate you. | 现在我也恨你了 |
[16:11] | Nice. | 干得好 |
[16:13] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 糟了糟了糟了 |
[16:15] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[16:18] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[16:19] | D– he talked the man out of surgery. | 他说服那个男的不做手术了 |
[16:21] | Now he loves his little brother — | 现在他太爱他小兄弟了 |
[16:23] | Can’t bear to part with him. | 都不愿意和他离开 |
[16:24] | – What? – I was explaining the uniqueness of his condition. | -什么 -我在解释他情况的特殊性 |
[16:28] | Apparently, my words…cast a spell. | 很显然 我的话有种魔力 |
[16:31] | Okay, so, now what do we tell him? | 好吧 那我们现在怎么跟他说 |
[16:33] | – How do we get him back? – Tell him | -怎么让他回心转意 -告诉他 |
[16:34] | it could have adverse effects on his blood pressure. | 这东西对他的血压有不良影响 |
[16:36] | Tell him it could explode. | 告诉他那东西可能爆裂 |
[16:37] | Tell him it’s a demon. | 告诉他那是个魔鬼 |
[16:38] | – Oh, that’s good. – Okay, stop! | -这个可以有 -都别说了 |
[16:40] | I ruined it. I-I’ll fix it. I’ll talk to him. | 是我搞砸的 我来处理 我跟他谈 |
[16:42] | – What are you gonna say? – I don’t know! | -你打算说什么 -我不知道 |
[16:46] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一块去 |
[16:47] | This is the worst birthday ever. | 这是人生中最差的生日了 |
[16:50] | Oh, hey. Hey, did you talk to Dr. Yang? | 你跟杨医生谈过了吗 |
[16:52] | Ow! Sweet, geez. | 啊 我的天哪 |
[16:54] | What did she say? | 她怎么说 |
[16:55] | She… | 她 |
[16:57] | She didn’t say. | 她什么也没说 |
[16:58] | She was busy. | 她太忙了 |
[16:59] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[17:01] | She said no. She said no. | 她不同意 她不同意 |
[17:04] | Ohh. Look. | 你听我说 |
[17:07] | They said I’d be dead by 15. | 他们说我15岁就死了 |
[17:09] | I-I dropped out of high school. | 我从高中辍学 |
[17:11] | I hitchhiked. I had sex. | 到处旅行 跟人做爱 |
[17:13] | I’m having this baby because I thought I was gonna die. | 我会怀孕就是因为我觉得自己快死了 |
[17:16] | Now that it’s coming, I really want to live. | 现在孩子要出生了 我想活下去 |
[17:19] | I want the chance to be her mom. | 我想做孩子的母亲 |
[17:21] | So, can you please bring Dr. Yang in here | 你能把杨医生带过来吗 |
[17:23] | so I can talk to her, please? | 让我跟她谈谈 求你了 |
[17:25] | For my baby. Oh! | 就当是为了我的孩子 |
[17:27] | Okay, okay, breathe. | 好吧 呼吸 |
[17:28] | I am breathing! | 我就在呼吸呢 |
[17:34] | Hey. What are you do– | 你这是在 |
[17:37] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[17:39] | Webber’s post-ops. | 韦伯的术后病人 |
[17:41] | Since he got the fetus in fetu, I get this. | 自从他有了胎中胎病例 她就归我了 |
[17:45] | Well, I’m heading into the fundoplication, | 我要去做胃底折叠术了 |
[17:47] | and you’d be there, too, if you were in peds. | 要是你在儿科的话 你就跟我一块了 |
[17:51] | No. | 不行 |
[17:52] | Okay, look, I thought it was nuts when Mer gave it to me, | 当初梅给我时 我也觉得这很傻 |
[17:54] | and I knew you’d hate it, too. | 我也知道你肯定会讨厌 |
[17:56] | But, honest to god, it’s just a piece of paper that says — | 但说实话 这真的只是一张纸 |
[17:58] | It’s a legal document, Alex, so it’s not just — | 这是法律文件 阿历克斯 不仅仅是 |
[18:01] | What is your problem? | 你到底有什么顾虑 |
[18:03] | In my experience, you sign papers, | 依我看来 签文件 |
[18:05] | and it’s a kiss of death. | 就像死亡之吻 |
[18:06] | You sign a marriage license, and the romance goes away. | 签了结婚证 浪漫就随之而去了 |
[18:09] | She signed a DNR two days ago. | 她两天前签了不抢救协议 |
[18:11] | Guess what. She’s using it. | 现在呢 她正在履行 |
[18:14] | Hey, Alex. Our guy’s being prepped. Ooh. | 阿历克斯 我们的病人正在术前准备 |
[18:17] | – For what? – Our fundoplication. | -为什么 -胃底折叠术啊 |
[18:19] | Is that the cool transoral thing — cutting-edge, | 是那个经鼻进路 高大上的 |
[18:23] | only being done in a few top-level peds-surg programs? | 只在少数高水平儿科诊室做的手术吗 |
[18:26] | Yeah, that’s the one. | 对 就是那个 |
[18:28] | Okay. Let’s do it. | 好的 我们走 |
[18:35] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不跟你说话 |
[18:36] | Okay, then just listen. | 好吧 那你听我说 |
[18:37] | If you understood what the brain-mapping project can do, | 如果你理解大脑绘图能做什么 |
[18:40] | you would share your technology. | 你就愿意共享你的技术了 |
[18:42] | Oh, share? | 共享 |
[18:44] | I’m sharing now? You’re stealing it. | 我正在共享吗 是你要偷走 |
[18:46] | You’re stealing it. | 是你偷走了 |
[18:49] | Callie, the brain | 凯丽 大脑 |
[18:51] | has more nerve cells than humans on earth. | 拥有的神经细胞超过地球上的人类 |
[18:55] | We want to understand how all those neurons interact, | 我们想要知道这些神经元是如何交互的 |
[18:58] | so we’re gonna start with a smaller group | 所以我们先从一小部分开始 |
[19:00] | like everybody here in the hospital. | 就像医院里面的这些人 |
[19:02] | And we’re gonna determine how | 我们要确定它们是如何与彼此 |
[19:03] | they interact with each other and talk. | 进行神经活动和交互的 |
[19:06] | – Please, stop. – And then we move out. | -别说了 -然后我们扩大范围 |
[19:07] | Stop patronizing me, all right? | 别屈尊教导我了 好吗 |
[19:08] | You’re just saying that your thing | 你的意思就是说你的研究 |
[19:09] | is more important than mine. | 比我的重要 |
[19:10] | I’m saying my thing feeds your thing. | 我是说我的研究可以促进你的研究 |
[19:12] | It will revolutionize our understanding | 它将会改变我们对于人类 |
[19:13] | Of what it means to be human. | 这一概念的理解 |
[19:14] | And yet, you would have never had the sensors | 但是如果没有我的研究 |
[19:16] | if it weren’t for my thing, you selfish — | 你就不会有传感器 你个自私 |
[19:19] | Selfish? | 自私 |
[19:20] | Here! Let me show you a diagram. | 来 我来给你画个图 |
[19:23] | This is you. | 这是你 |
[19:25] | – I’m an asterisk? – No. | -我是个星号 -不 |
[19:27] | You think you are the white-hot center of the universe. | 你自以为自己是这世界的主宰 |
[19:31] | Also, it looks like a butthole. | 这看起来也蛮像菊花[混蛋]的 |
[19:34] | Either way, it works. | 哪个对你都适用 |
[19:42] | Sheryll, this is Dr. Yang. | 谢丽尔 这是杨医生 |
[19:45] | Dr. Yang, I-I’d hug you, but — ow! | 杨医生 我很想给你个拥抱 但 |
[19:47] | Just breathe. I can wait. | 先深呼吸 我可以等等 |
[19:48] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[19:50] | Uh, my doctor wanted to put me on a transplant list, | 我的主治医师想把我列入移植名单上 |
[19:52] | but I heard about your success with baby Nathan. | 但我听说宝宝内森的手术成功了 |
[19:56] | Dr. Ross, this is the patient you already spoke to me about. | 罗斯医生 这就是你说过的那个病人吧 |
[19:59] | Listen — I know you’re only looking for little kids, | 听着 我知道你只是想要小孩子 |
[20:01] | but can you please, just — | 但恳请你 |
[20:02] | Please! Aah! | 拜托 |
[20:04] | You know, just let me… take a listen here. | 知道吗 我还是先给你做一下听诊吧 |
[20:07] | Oh, my goodness. Thank you so much. | 我的天呐 非常感谢 |
[20:13] | You have a slight murmur, but, besides that, you are well. | 心脏有轻微杂音 但除此之外都正常 |
[20:17] | Your O.B. will monitor your cardiac function, | 你的产科医生会监测你的心功能 |
[20:19] | and page me if there are any complications. | 如果出现其他症状就叫我 |
[20:21] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[20:23] | Dr. Ross, a minute? | 罗斯医生 借一步说话 |
[20:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:29] | She just really wanted to have a chance to plead her case. | 她真的很希望有机会成为研究病例 |
[20:31] | That was out of line. I already said no. | 那可是越界了 我已经明确拒绝过 |
[20:33] | I know it was wrong. I’m sorry. | 我知道这不对 我很抱歉 |
[20:34] | She doesn’t meet the criteria. It’s that simple. | 她不符合条件 就这么简单 |
[20:38] | I know it’s hard | 我知道这很让人心痛 |
[20:40] | because they’re kids and they’re dying. | 毕竟他们还是孩子而且奄奄一息 |
[20:42] | And they’ve got their stories and lives and family — | 他们有着自己的人生 生活以及家庭 |
[20:44] | Well, she doesn’t! | 但她没有 |
[20:45] | Her parents don’t talk to her. | 她父母不愿和她说话 |
[20:46] | – Ross, stop it. – You’re too emotionally involved, | -打住 罗斯 -你掺杂了太多私人感情 |
[20:49] | and you’ve gotten her hopes up. | 而且你让她看到了希望 |
[20:51] | It’s gonna be worse on her when you tell her no. | 要是到时你拒绝了她 她会更痛苦 |
[20:56] | Do your job. | 干好你份内的事 |
[20:59] | Do you have my discharge papers? | 你拿了我的出院表吗 |
[21:01] | Uh no. No, no, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[21:03] | I think you need to reconsider. | 我觉得你该重新考虑下 |
[21:05] | You need to have this thing removed, Greg. | 你得接受这项切除手术 格雷格 |
[21:07] | Dr. Weber, you said it was incredibly rare. | 韦伯医生 你说过这非常罕见 |
[21:10] | And it’s mine. | 而且这该由我来做主 |
[21:11] | People chuck stuff all the time, | 人们无时无刻不在丢弃东西 |
[21:12] | no clue of the — the value of the thing | 但却不知道他们所丢弃的东西 |
[21:14] | that they’re throwing away. | 价值连城 |
[21:15] | Finding treasure in their trash is what I do. | 在垃圾中找寻财富就是我的工作 |
[21:18] | And I didn’t have to dig through | 而且我不需要在别人 |
[21:19] | anyone’s yard-sale crap to find this. | 宅前贱卖的垃圾中去找 |
[21:22] | It was inside of me all along. | 那一直都在我体内 |
[21:23] | This is a wad of bones and teeth. | 这只是一堆骨头和牙齿 |
[21:25] | It’s not some crummy box of VHS tapes. | 而不是什么满箱子的家庭录像带 |
[21:29] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们已经谈过这个了 |
[21:30] | Analog’s coming back in a big way. | 这种东西能赚大钱的 |
[21:32] | Just because it’s rare doesn’t mean it has value. | 它罕见并不意味着它很有价值 |
[21:35] | A heart has value. A liver has value. | 心脏很有价值 肝也很有价值 |
[21:37] | Actually, I’m on Greg’s side here. | 事实上 我挺同意格雷格的 |
[21:40] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不会的 |
[21:41] | People do throw things away too easily. | 人们总是轻易就丢弃东西 |
[21:44] | They throw out people just like that. | 对人来说亦是如此 |
[21:45] | They’re done with you, | 一旦他们受够了你 |
[21:46] | and then they throw you out with the trash. | 就会把你跟垃圾一起扔出去 |
[21:48] | – Sir. – I’m not gonna do that, Greg. | -先生 -我不会那么做的 格雷格 |
[21:50] | – Stop! – Yeah, stop. | -住口 -快住口 |
[21:51] | Okay, Greg, I have a proposition for you. | 格雷格 我有个提议 |
[21:54] | You let me remove this fetus in fetu, | 你让我切除这个胎中胎 |
[21:56] | and I promise you I won’t throw it in the trash. | 我保证不会把它扔到垃圾堆里 |
[21:59] | I’ll throw it in a jar, and you can take it home. | 我会把它放到罐子里 给你带回家 |
[22:02] | You aren’t serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[22:03] | It’ll look a hell of a lot better on a shelf than in your belly. | 放在架子上可比待在肚子里好多了 |
[22:05] | And you won’t have that pain anymore. | 而且你再也不会感到疼痛了 |
[22:08] | You can do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[22:09] | I do it all the time. | 当然了 |
[22:10] | It comes down to this. | 归根结底 |
[22:12] | My research is just as important as yours. | 我的研究和你的一样重要 |
[22:14] | You’re talking about microscopic neurons. | 你研究的是微观神经元 |
[22:16] | I’m talking about giving a person | 而我研究的是如何让病患 |
[22:17] | the ability to walk again. | 重新走路 |
[22:18] | It’s just as important! | 两者一样重要 |
[22:19] | And you wouldn’t have come up with the sensors | 要不是因为我的研究 |
[22:21] | if it wasn’t for my work. | 你也不会有传感器 |
[22:22] | The sensors were an answer to a question that I asked you. | 传感器还是我问你问题时 你才想到的 |
[22:25] | – It was my answer! – Wh– | -那也是我想到的 -什么 |
[22:27] | Don’t fight this, Callie. | 别再争这个了 凯丽 |
[22:28] | You don’t want to. | 你不会想跟我吵的 |
[22:29] | Oh, why, ’cause you have government lawyers now? | 怎么 就因为你现在有政府律师了 |
[22:31] | – I’m not gonna be bullied. – You don’t have a case! | -我可不受欺负 -你完全站不住脚 |
[22:34] | My name is on the material, | 我的名字在那份材料上 |
[22:35] | and my name is on the patents. | 而且我的名字在专利上 |
[22:36] | They’re mine. You can hear it from me now. | 它们属于我的 你可以选择现在听我的 |
[22:37] | Or you can hear it from a judge in court. | 或到法庭上听法官亲口告诉你 |
[22:40] | My suggestion is to save your time and money. | 我的建议是不要为这事白浪费时间和金钱 |
[22:43] | Listen to me… as your friend. | 作为你的朋友 你就听我一言吧 |
[22:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:51] | I feel terrible. | 我觉得很不好过 |
[22:52] | There’s a reason you feel terrible. | 你觉得不好过是有原因的 |
[22:56] | It’s ’cause it’s the wrong thing to do, | 因为这事这么做是不对的 |
[22:57] | and you know it. | 而你心知肚明 |
[22:58] | You’re not used to answering to people, | 你不擅长拒绝别人 |
[22:59] | and now you have the president himself | 而现在总统亲自 |
[23:01] | calling you on the phone. | 打电话给你 |
[23:01] | And you’re afraid to say no… | 你不敢拒绝 |
[23:05] | Even though you know this is 100% wrong. | 即使你知道这么做是错误的 |
[23:11] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[23:11] | That’s why you feel bad — ’cause you should. | 所以你才觉得不好过 因为就该这样 |
[23:18] | Down to seven — that’s fast. | 缩小到七个候选了 真快 |
[23:19] | I know what I want. | 一切都在掌控之中 |
[23:21] | Uh, did you do the profile? | 你的简介弄好了吗 |
[23:23] | What? The dating thing? No, no. | 什么 相亲那事 还没 |
[23:25] | Cristina, I-I’ve spent my morning trying to figure out | 克里斯蒂娜 我一早上都在想 |
[23:28] | a way to fix this thing between Torres and Shepherd. | 解决托瑞斯和谢博德之间的矛盾 |
[23:31] | I haven’t had time. | 所以没时间 |
[23:31] | Sit. I’ll do it for you. | 坐下来 我来帮你弄 |
[23:34] | Describe yourself. | 描述一下你自己 |
[23:35] | – No. – Stubborn. | -不要 -固执 |
[23:37] | Listen — I’m not being stubborn. | 听着 我并不固执 |
[23:38] | – I’m just — – Smart, athletic. | -我只是 -聪明 体格健壮 |
[23:39] | Listen — I’m too busy to — | 听着 我忙到都没空去… |
[23:41] | “A busy professional seeks” what? | 大忙人教授想寻求 什么 |
[23:44] | Nothing. I seek nothing. | 不寻求什么 |
[23:45] | Ah, “Seeks same, someone who is passionate about her work…” | 寻求执迷于工作的人 |
[23:49] | “…someone who’s…” Come on. What? | 寻求… 快点 还有什么 |
[23:53] | Fine. Fine. | 好了 你赢了 |
[23:54] | Um…someone who doesn’t care to cook | 不太会做菜 |
[23:58] | or get out of bed when it’s not a work day. | 或者非工作日不起床的 |
[24:02] | Someone who sleeps so soundly and peacefully | 睡觉睡得那么平静那么沉 |
[24:06] | that…I have to check her pulse sometimes. | 以至于我不得不偶尔去检查下她的脉搏 |
[24:12] | Someone who’s suffered… | 曾遭受过痛苦经历 |
[24:16] | and understands suffering. | 而且理解这种痛苦的 |
[24:18] | I’d keep it more upbeat. | 要我写就会更积极点 |
[24:19] | D– to the point that I don’t have to say a word. | 关键是我不需要说一句话 |
[24:23] | She just — she just looks at me and sees | 她光看着我 就知道我是一个怎样的人 |
[24:26] | who I am and how I feel… and accepts it. | 以及我的感受 并接受我 |
[24:32] | You know, she doesn’t try to change it, | 她不会尝试去改变 |
[24:33] | doesn’t want to change it. | 也不想去改变 |
[24:37] | That person. | 我只要那个她 |
[24:43] | There’s a billion people out there. | 这世上有千千万万人 |
[24:46] | But I imagine… there’s only one her. | 可我想 她是唯一的 |
[25:02] | I am happy to sign the document. | 我愿意签这份协议 |
[25:04] | That’s wonderful. | 很好 |
[25:16] | I don’t have a pen. | 我没带笔 |
[25:17] | No, sweetheart, you don’t… | 不 亲爱的 你不用… |
[25:19] | actually sign it here. | 真的要在这签 |
[25:20] | You review with your lawyer. | 你和你的律师一起看 |
[25:22] | And he will then confer with our family lawyer. | 然后他会和我家的律师商谈 |
[25:25] | I-I will consult the lawyer. | 我会向律师咨询的 |
[25:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:29] | Now, let’s talk about the children. | 现在该谈谈孩子的问题了 |
[25:31] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[25:33] | Will you have children? | 你会生孩子吗 |
[25:34] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[25:37] | Yes. I said, “Yes.” | 是的 我说是 |
[25:38] | In what religious tradition will they be raised? | 他们会信什么教呢 |
[25:41] | We don’t know. | 我们还不知道 |
[25:42] | We haven’t talked about what religious tradition | 我们还没谈到过 |
[25:44] | we will or won’t raise our theoretical children in yet. | 让想象中的孩子信什么教 |
[25:47] | That’s a conversation you might want to have. | 那你们该谈谈这个了 |
[25:50] | Avery children become Avery Foundation board members. | 艾弗里家的孩子会成为艾弗里基金董事 |
[25:53] | The foundation controls $480 million in charitable funds | 基金会掌控着四亿八千万善款 |
[25:57] | for the advancement of medicine. | 用以支持医学发展 |
[25:59] | What? | 什么 |
[26:01] | Your children, when they are 15, | 当你们的孩子十五岁时 |
[26:04] | will start sitting in on board meetings, you know, | 将会开始参加董事会 |
[26:06] | begin to learn the business, like Jackson did. | 学习理财营运 和杰克逊一样 |
[26:09] | When they are 18, they will gain a seat on the board. | 十八岁时 他们会在董事会获得席位 |
[26:13] | They will be voting members. | 将有投票权 |
[26:16] | You are a born-again Christian, who I presume is pro-life. | 你是个再生基督教徒 应该反对堕胎吧 |
[26:21] | That’s right. | 是这样 |
[26:22] | Will your children be taught that people | 你会教孩子们 |
[26:24] | who are pro-choice go to hell | 那些赞成堕胎的人会下地狱 |
[26:25] | or their pro-choice father | 或赞成堕胎的父亲 |
[26:27] | is going to hell or their grandmother? | 或祖母会下地狱吗 |
[26:28] | – Wait. – Whoa! | -等等 -哇哦 |
[26:29] | I-I don’t think anyone is going to hell. | 我不认为有人会下地狱 |
[26:31] | I-I-it’s so much more complicated than that. | 事情可不是这么简单 |
[26:33] | Will they stop supporting medical institutions | 他们会支持那些实施堕胎手术 |
[26:36] | that perform abortions or provide information | 或者提供堕胎相关信息的医院吗 |
[26:39] | about abortions like, for example, this hospital? | 就比如说这家医院 |
[26:42] | Will they vote to stop supporting stem-cell research? | 他们会投票停止支持干细胞研究吗 |
[26:45] | We’d all like to think that the problem at the table | 你们都觉得问题是坐在此的 |
[26:47] | is the meddling mother-in-law | 多管闲事的婆婆 |
[26:48] | who didn’t get to walk her son down the aisle. | 而她没能在儿子结婚时 挽着他走红毯 |
[26:51] | But I have built a massive institution | 可我用全部心血 |
[26:54] | with my blood and my sweat, and you will inherit it. | 建立了一所大型机构 而你会继承它 |
[26:57] | And, one day, your children will control it. | 有一天你们的孩子会掌管它 |
[26:59] | And I don’t get the impression that either of you | 而我觉得 你俩肯定 |
[27:02] | has given a moment’s thought to what that means! | 没有想过这意味着什么 |
[27:10] | Hello, little brother. | 你好啊 小弟弟 |
[27:13] | I see a finger. | 我看到一根手指 |
[27:15] | No, two… three fingers. | 不 两根 是三根 |
[27:17] | Gross! | 太恶心了 |
[27:19] | – Where? – He just wants to try the printer. | -在哪 -他就想试一下打印机 |
[27:21] | Why does he need to? | 他为什么非要这样 |
[27:22] | Because it’s why he’s here. | 因为这是他来这的目的 |
[27:23] | And as long as you won’t let him do anything, | 只要你什么都不让他碰 |
[27:25] | I can’t be in here. | 我就不能在这 |
[27:26] | Tell him I said no. | 跟他说不行 |
[27:29] | – Is-is that an ear? -An ear? | -这是耳朵吗 -耳朵吗 |
[27:31] | – No, that’s a lung. – That’s a lung. | -不 是肺 -是肺啊 |
[27:33] | But that is a tooth. A tooth. | 那是颗牙 是牙 |
[27:35] | Oh, and that is a spinal column. | 这是脊柱 |
[27:39] | Look! Every damn vertebrae. | 看啊 每个椎骨 |
[27:41] | I still want to know what you said to get him to consent. | 我还是想知道你是怎么说服他的 |
[27:43] | He promised him a doggy bag. | 他答应把小东西给他 |
[27:46] | You didn’t. | 你不是吧 |
[27:47] | I did. | 我答应了 |
[27:50] | He’s right. It’s part of him. | 他说的对 这是他的一部分 |
[27:51] | He should be able to have it and share it. | 他有权拥有和分享它 |
[27:53] | This is of great medical interest. | 这具有非常大的医学价值 |
[27:56] | That’s valuable. | 非常有价值 |
[27:58] | You don’t… hide it inside | 不能把它藏在 |
[28:00] | of…some basement | 某个地下室 |
[28:03] | or… let it rot away. | 或者弃之不理 |
[28:06] | You share it. | 要分享它 |
[28:07] | You let people benefit from it because, if you do, | 要让人们从中获益 因为一旦如此 |
[28:10] | you can change the face of medicine. | 就可以改变医学现状 |
[28:13] | Oh, my god, I’m gonna say | 天呐 我最后再 |
[28:14] | this to you for the last time, all right? | 跟你说一遍 |
[28:15] | This relationship is not new. This decision was not rash. | 这段感情不是新鲜事 决定也不是冲动 |
[28:18] | You only feel that way | 你只是这么感觉 |
[28:20] | because you didn’t get to weigh in on it. | 因为你根本不在乎 |
[28:22] | Because you didn’t include me in it, | 因为你没跟我说过这事 |
[28:23] | like everything else in your life. | 就和你人生中其它任何事一样 |
[28:25] | I don’t need to include you! | 我不用通知你 |
[28:26] | You include yourself in everything always! | 你自己总会搅和进来的 |
[28:28] | Stop! Oh, stop it! Stop it, both of you! | 停 停下来 你俩都停 |
[28:30] | – April, sweetheart, don’t — – No, stop it! | -艾普丽尔 别 -不 停 |
[28:33] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[28:35] | There are a lot of things we still haven’t figured out, | 我们是有很多事没想清楚 |
[28:37] | but we will figure them out — Jackson and I. | 可杰克逊和我会想清楚的 |
[28:39] | But if you– if you think that I am judging you | 可要是你觉得我因为自己的信仰 |
[28:42] | or anyone because of my beliefs, | 而对你或者任何人有意见 |
[28:44] | then I’m — I’m so sorry because I’m not. | 那不好意思我没有 |
[28:47] | That is not me. And– | 我不是那样的人 而且 |
[28:49] | I-I-I would love to talk to you about that sometime, | 我愿意找时间跟你聊聊这些 |
[28:51] | but I-I-if it’s our children that you are so concerned about, | 可你要是这么担心我们的孩子 |
[28:55] | if they disagree with you on some things, | 要是他们在某些事情上和你意见不和 |
[28:56] | if that’s not okay with you, | 要是你不同意 |
[28:57] | then… I-I-I don’t– I don’t know. | 那 我不知道 |
[28:59] | Restructure the board? | 就要改组董事会吗 |
[29:00] | I’m– I’m making this up. I have no idea how it works. | 我瞎编的 我也不懂这些什么机制 |
[29:03] | – Clearly. – Look, the point is there will be a way to figure it out. | -看出来了 -关键在于问题总会解决 |
[29:06] | We did something that wasn’t responsible, | 我们是做了一些不负责任的事 |
[29:09] | but we did it because we love each other | 可那是因为我们相爱 |
[29:10] | and we want to spend every day together until we die. | 我们想一辈子相守 |
[29:14] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:14] | – No, you don’t have to apologize to her. – I do. | -你不需要向她道歉 -我需要 |
[29:18] | I do. We got married. | 我需要 我们结婚了 |
[29:19] | We had a wedding, and all she got | 我们办了婚礼 可她 |
[29:20] | was a phone call after it was over. | 只在婚礼结束后接到了电话 |
[29:24] | If our kids do that, I will– | 如果我们的孩子这么做 我会 |
[29:25] | I will kill them with my bare hands. | 我会亲手打死他们的 |
[29:28] | We made a huge mess. | 我们搞了一团糟 |
[29:30] | We hurt Matthew, and we hurt Stephanie. | 我们伤害了马修 伤害了斯蒂芬妮 |
[29:34] | And we hurt you. | 我们还伤害了你 |
[29:37] | And I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:40] | And I’m gonna spend the next I don’t know how many years | 我会在未来的日子里 |
[29:42] | trying to make it up to you. | 尽力去弥补 |
[29:47] | Apologize to your mom. | 向你妈妈道歉 |
[29:51] | Come on. | 快点 |
[29:59] | Can you stand up? | 你能站起来吗 |
[30:09] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么啊 |
[30:11] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[30:13] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[30:15] | And I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:18] | But I love her. | 可我爱她 |
[30:22] | She’s the one. | 她就是我要的 |
[30:24] | You could have had grandma’s cake topper. | 你都没用奶奶留下的婚礼蛋糕装饰 |
[30:28] | It’s Limoges. | 那可是利摩日瓷器 |
[30:29] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[30:33] | I’m sure it’s lovely. | 那肯定很漂亮 |
[30:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:42] | Can’t do it! It hurts. | 不行 好痛 |
[30:43] | The epidural’s worn off, Sheryll. | 硬膜外麻醉的效力减退了 谢丽尔 |
[30:44] | You’ve really got to start pushing. | 得开始用力了 |
[30:45] | I can’t. I’m trying. I swear I can’t do it. | 我做不到 我很努力了 我真做不到 |
[30:48] | God, I just want my mama! | 天啊 我要见妈妈 |
[30:50] | Somebody, please, call my mom! | 请打电话给我妈妈 |
[30:53] | Sheryll, your baby’s almost here. | 谢丽尔 孩子就快出生了 |
[30:54] | – Just hang in there. – I can’t! | -坚持多一下 -不行 |
[30:56] | I can’t. Can you please call her? | 我不行 能打给我妈妈吗 |
[30:58] | Tell her I’m really sorry, and I need her really, really badly. | 告诉她我很抱歉 我非常非常需要她 |
[31:01] | I can’t do it. I just need my mama. | 我撑不下去了 我要妈妈 |
[31:04] | Her blood pressure’s skyrocketing. | 她血压飙升 |
[31:05] | Prep an O.R. For a C-section. | 准备手术室进行破腹产 |
[31:06] | We’ll call your mom, okay? | 我们会通知你妈妈 |
[31:07] | But you’re gonna have to do this on your own. | 但最终还得靠你自己撑过去 |
[31:09] | I know you can. Just push. | 你做得到的 用力 |
[31:14] | Come on, Sheryll. Push. | 加油 谢丽尔 用力 |
[31:18] | One more time. Push! | 再一次 用力 |
[31:31] | – Sheryll, you did it. – I did it? | -谢丽尔 孩子出生了 -真的吗 |
[31:33] | You did it, Sheryll. | 孩子出生了 谢丽尔 |
[31:45] | Hey, Lloyd. | 嘿 罗伊德 |
[31:46] | How’s everything at the N.I.H.? | 国家医学研究院那怎样 |
[31:50] | Uh, hello, Derek. | 你好 德里克 |
[31:51] | I — we, uh, still can’t see you. | 我 我们还是看不到你 |
[31:54] | Yeah, we’re working on that. | 我们在修理这问题了 |
[31:55] | Lloyd, I have Dr.Callie Torres here. | 罗伊德 凯丽·托瑞斯医生在我身旁 |
[31:57] | She and I developed the sensors together. | 我俩共同研发了传感器 |
[31:59] | – Hi, Lloyd. – He can’t see you. | -你好 罗伊德 -他看不到你 |
[32:03] | Look, Lloyd, I’m afraid this whole proprietary thing | 罗伊德 这传感器独家专利的事情 |
[32:05] | isn’t going to work. | 估计行不通 |
[32:06] | Dr.Torres’ and my work has to continue with our sensors. | 没了传感器 托瑞斯医生和我的研究无法继续 |
[32:10] | Derek, uh, before we, uh — we continue, | 德里克 先打断你一下 |
[32:12] | I should tell you that we are here | 我先给你介绍一些人 |
[32:14] | with some folks from the N.I.H. and, uh, the White House. | 国家医学研究院和白宫的人员都在这 |
[32:18] | Here we are. | 来见见他们 |
[32:19] | Gary Neal, director of N.I.B.S., | 加里·尼尔 全国脑科研究院的主任 |
[32:22] | and Sid Garret, our presidential liaison | 还有西德·盖里德 他是总统联络员 |
[32:26] | for the bioethics committee, and this is | 负责生物伦理委员会与总统的交流 |
[32:28] | Robin Marks of the European Brain Initiative, | 罗宾·马克思是欧洲脑部倡议计划的一员 |
[32:32] | And you know, of course,Linda McCrary. | 当然还有琳达·麦卡利 |
[32:35] | And, uh, I — I’m sorry. I forgot your name. | 还有这个…抱歉 我忘记你名字了 |
[32:37] | Yeah, I’m glad you’re all there. | 很高兴你们都在 |
[32:38] | Actually, um, this affects all of you. | 我们要讨论的事情会影响到大家 |
[32:40] | Lloyd, our work to map the brain is like the brain itself. | 罗伊德 我们进行的研究就像大脑本身 |
[32:44] | It’s dependent upon connections, | 需要依赖方方面面的连接 |
[32:45] | our innovation and inspiration of scientists | 我们需要科学家的创新和灵感 |
[32:48] | like Dr.Torres and millions of others. | 比如托瑞斯医生 还有其他人 |
[32:50] | If we have a policy that thwarts innovation, | 如果我们的条例阻碍了他们的创新 |
[32:52] | then we’re stopping before we even start. | 那么我们在没开始就落后了 |
[32:54] | It’s a-a fundamentally wrong approach, | 这种做法根本是错的 |
[32:57] | and I can’t support it. | 我不会支持 |
[32:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:00] | We are willing to share our sensors with you | 我们愿意和你分享传感器 |
[33:03] | but only if our work continues — | 前提是我们的研究继续 |
[33:07] | If everybody’s research continues. | 不能影响到任何人的研究 |
[33:08] | Dr.Shepherd, your contract is very clear. | 谢博德医生 合同写得很清楚 |
[33:12] | We have sole right to your sensors, or you are out. | 我们有传感器的独家专利 否则我们就解聘你 |
[33:16] | Then I am out. | 那我就不干了 |
[33:18] | The president himself — | 总统他… |
[33:19] | You can tell that to the president. | 你可以跟总统说 |
[33:20] | Better yet, get him on the phone. | 更好是让他接电话 |
[33:21] | I will tell him myself. | 我亲自跟他说 |
[33:23] | Either the policy goes, or I go. | 要么废除这个条款 要么我走 |
[33:26] | We will… | 我们会… |
[33:29] | have to… figure out… | 只能…想… |
[33:32] | a…way to share. | 办法…来分享 |
[33:36] | In the meantime, you can send us the plans for your sensors, | 与此同时 你可以给我们发传感器的研究计划 |
[33:40] | and, uh, Dr.Torres, of course, uh, should continue her work. | 托瑞斯医生也能继续她的研究 |
[33:44] | Thank you…uh, Lloyd, for your cooperation. | 谢谢你…的合作 |
[33:49] | I’ll talk to you soon. | 下次联系 |
[33:51] | Yes! | 给力啊 |
[33:57] | Greg. Jodi. | 格雷格 乔迪 |
[33:58] | Okay, everything went very well. | 手术一切顺利 |
[34:00] | – We’re going — – you promised me. | -我们会 -你答应我了 |
[34:03] | Cough it up. Murphy. | 拿出来吧 墨菲 |
[34:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:15] | Oh, my god! That’s horrible! | 天啊 太恶心了 |
[34:17] | Thank you for taking that out of me. | 谢谢你把他取出来 |
[34:18] | Take that away. Take that away. | 拿开 拿开 |
[34:20] | Thank you. Ohh. | 谢谢 |
[34:25] | You stupid idiot. | 你个傻帽 |
[34:29] | You want me to take that back to path? | 要我拿回去病理实验室吗 |
[34:31] | Oh, are you kidding me? This is my birthday present. | 开玩笑吧 这可是我生日礼物 |
[34:34] | Uh, speaking of which, I’ll see you, what, | 说到这 我迟点会再看到你 |
[34:37] | in about, uh…half an hour? | 大概…一个半小时后吧 |
[34:40] | Sir? | 先生 |
[34:41] | Okay, now you’re making me feel bad. | 你让我很不好意思啊 |
[34:43] | W-what — if I’d have known you wanted a party, | 如果我知道你想要生日派对 |
[34:46] | I would have — look, uh, come to dinner with me and Ben. | 我会… 不如来跟我和本吃饭吧 |
[34:49] | Oh, oh, please. Please, we’d love to — we’d love t– | 来吧 就来吧 我们很想… |
[34:51] | Uh, B-bailey, stop. Bailey. | 贝利 等等 贝利 |
[34:52] | Bailey, I was just joking. | 贝利 我开玩笑的 |
[34:56] | Go and have fun. | 去吃饭吧 |
[34:59] | S… | 先… |
[35:02] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[35:07] | No, it’s good. | 不 这很棒 |
[35:10] | Edwards. | 爱德华兹 |
[35:11] | Oh. You had one job. | 你只有那么一项任务 |
[35:13] | Dr.Grey, we were just, uh, looking at Eric’s designs, | 格蕾医生 我们刚才在看埃里克的设计 |
[35:15] | which are actually kind of amazing. | 真的很棒 |
[35:17] | – I’m fired. I’m totally fired. – Listen, Gary. | -我肯定被炒了 -听着 加里 |
[35:19] | – Uh, Eric. – What– whatever. | -叫我埃里克 -随便啦 |
[35:21] | This was my mother’s project. | 这是我妈的研究项目 |
[35:22] | I took it over. It’s my project. | 我接手了 现在是我的研究项目 |
[35:24] | So, it’s sort of like my family heirloom. | 所以这就像是传家宝 |
[35:25] | I totally get it. I have this teacup — | 我很明白 我有个茶杯 |
[35:27] | It’s my baby, and I failed it. | 这就是我的孩子 但我失败了 |
[35:29] | – No, you didn’t. – Stop talking. | -你没有失败 -闭嘴 |
[35:30] | I failed it, and that’s not okay | 我失败了 感觉糟透了 |
[35:32] | because other people’s babies are growing. | 别人家的宝贝项目逐渐进步 |
[35:34] | They’re thriving. They’re saving lives. | 成长茁壮 成效显著 |
[35:36] | They’re getting pats on the backs from presidents. | 他们还得到了总统的支持 |
[35:38] | And mine is sitting in a basement, | 但我的项目毫无进展 |
[35:40] | and we need to change that. | 我们要改变这种情况 |
[35:42] | – She said “We.” – Yeah, it’s a good sign. | -她说”我们” -没错 好迹象 |
[35:43] | Have a seat. | 坐下 |
[35:45] | Before you start printing, | 在开始打印之前 |
[35:46] | I want to go over a few things with you. | 我要跟你回顾一下 |
[35:48] | – Well, I’m good right here. – I said “Sit.” | -我站着挺好 -我说”坐下” |
[35:50] | So, the first time we printed, I think where I went wrong is… | 第一次打印的时候 我觉得问题是…. |
[35:55] | She’s so beautiful. | 她真美丽 |
[35:58] | You’re telling me she’s gonna | 你要告诉我 |
[35:59] | have to grow up without a mother? | 我没法陪着她长大吗 |
[36:02] | There are other options. | 还有其他选择 |
[36:05] | You can ge on a transplant list. | 你能等候器官移植 |
[36:06] | And maybe the next phase of trials | 也许下一阶段的试验 |
[36:08] | will be more inclusive. | 条件会更宽泛 |
[36:09] | But I want this one. | 但我这次就想参加 |
[36:12] | I am so, so sorry. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[36:16] | You don’t meet the criteria. | 你不符合标准 |
[36:22] | Call your mom. | 打电话给你妈妈 |
[36:25] | I bet she’s worried about you. | 她肯定很担心你 |
[36:46] | Honestly, I’m really proud of my boy. | 说实话 我真的为我儿子骄傲 |
[36:49] | He had the stones to stand up and ask for true love. | 他有种站出来追求真爱 |
[36:53] | I — that’s scary. | 感觉还挺吓人的 |
[36:56] | Of course, I would never tell him that. | 当然了 我肯定不会跟他说这话的 |
[37:01] | What’s the matter with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[37:03] | You were quiet all the way here. | 你这一路上都很安静 |
[37:06] | Are you sad because no one celebrated your birthday? | 是不是没人给你过生日所以很难过啊 |
[37:08] | Oh, come on. I’m not a child. | 得了吧 我又不是小孩子 |
[37:11] | – Hunt’s trying to push me into retirement. – What? | -亨特想让我退休 -什么 |
[37:14] | He started the day by handing me directions to the pasture. | 今天一早他就给了我一份退休指导 |
[37:17] | And you told him where to stick it, right? | 你肯定告诉他那玩意儿该扔吧 |
[37:21] | Oh, come on. | 好了 |
[37:22] | Don’t slow down on me now. | 你可别拖我后腿啊 |
[37:24] | I’m ready to start the next part of my life. | 我已经准备好开始新的生活了 |
[37:26] | And I thought I was gonna do it with you. | 我想和你一起开始 |
[37:28] | If you’re not up for it, you’d better step aside. | 如果你不打算和我一起 你随好靠边站 |
[37:31] | And if you are, you… | 如果你想 你 |
[37:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:44] | Now smile. | 现在请微笑 |
[37:46] | And act surprised. | 装出惊喜的样子 |
[37:48] | What? | 什么 |
[37:50] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[38:09] | Happy birthday, sir. | 生日快乐 先生 |
[38:10] | You looked right in my eyes, and you lied to me, Bailey. | 你看着我的眼睛对我说谎 贝利 |
[38:12] | Yeah, but it didn’t count because you were being stupid. | 那不算说谎 因为是你自己太笨了 |
[38:17] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[38:18] | Well, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[38:20] | Hey, Arizona told me that Jackson put together | 亚利桑那告诉我杰克森 |
[38:22] | a committee to look into this thing for you and Callie. | 召集委员开会讨论你和凯丽的事 |
[38:25] | My god. Whoops. You can tell him to stop. | 天啊 你可以告诉他不用开了 |
[38:28] | – You need a drink? – Yeah. | -想来点酒吗 -太想了 |
[38:29] | – You can have a drink. – Wait, well — well, what happened? | -快去喝一杯吧 -等等 发生了什么 |
[38:31] | We overthrew the government today. We’re thirsty. | 今天我们推翻了政府 我们渴死了 |
[38:35] | I don’t — what? | 我不明白 什么啊 |
[38:38] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[38:41] | – Okay. – Here’s your drink. | -挺好 -您的酒 |
[38:42] | I’ll be better once I’ve had this. | 等我喝完这个我会更好的 |
[38:47] | Here you go. | 给 |
[38:49] | Women love you. | 女人们都很爱你 |
[38:51] | You’ve had over 20 responses. | 你有二十多条回复 |
[38:53] | I narrowed it down to 10. | 我缩小范围到十条 |
[38:55] | You should look these over. Pick three for coffee dates. | 你应该看看 挑三个出来见个面 |
[39:02] | Okay, I got to go talk to Webber, and, after that, | 好吧 我要去找韦伯了 然后 |
[39:05] | I think we should get out of here. | 我觉得我们就可以离开这里了 |
[39:07] | – Owen. – You could just wait here. | -欧文 -你可以在这里等我 |
[39:09] | Or we could meet back at your place. | 或者我们在你家见 |
[39:14] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[39:23] | See? | 瞧 |
[39:24] | I can get in trouble for that, and I don’t want to. | 我会因为这惹上麻烦 我不想找麻烦 |
[39:29] | This isn’t a promise of anything. | 这没有承诺任何东西 |
[39:31] | You want a promise? I can promise you this — | 你想要承诺吗 我可以向你承诺 |
[39:33] | you can’t count on me, ’cause stuff happens, you know? | 你不能全指望我 因为世事无常 知道吗 |
[39:36] | Houses burn. Cars crash. People get sick. | 房子失火 车祸 生病 |
[39:39] | One of us could die tomorrow. | 我们中的某个人可能明天就会死 |
[39:41] | I promise you cannot count on anything, | 我向你承诺 不能指望任何事情 |
[39:43] | But this makes it so… I can kiss you whenever I want to. | 但这会让 我随时都可以吻你 |
[39:47] | I don’t want the stupid running around and hiding. | 我不想再跑来跑去 躲来躲去的 |
[39:49] | I want to kiss you when I want to kiss you. | 我希望能在我想吻你时吻你 |
[40:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:13] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[40:14] | What religious tradition I want to bring my kids up in. | 我希望我的孩子信仰什么宗教 |
[40:18] | You said you don’t — you don’t know, but I do. | 你说你不 你不知道 但我知道 |
[40:21] | It’s important to me that they’re Christian. | 他们是不是基督徒对我来说很重要 |
[40:24] | I thought you knew that. | 我以为你知道这点 |
[40:25] | That my kids would have different beliefs than I do? | 我的孩子和我的信仰不一样 |
[40:28] | That’s — that’s a little weird, April. | 这 这太奇怪了 艾普丽尔 |
[40:31] | Transition is movement | 过渡 是指 |
[40:33] | from one part of a life to a whole new one. | 从一种生活转变到另一种全新的生活 |
[40:35] | A-a-and board meetings at 15? | 十五岁就参加董事会 |
[40:39] | I kind of pictured my kids in 4-H. | 我还在想象我的孩子会参加四健会呢 |
[40:42] | Like raising pigs? | 去养猪吗 |
[40:44] | Or cows. | 或者养牛 |
[40:46] | It’s important that they’re comfortable around livestock. | 他们能和家畜和谐相处也是很重要的 |
[40:49] | – Is it? – Jackson. | -是吗 -杰克森 |
[40:51] | They’ll ride horses at boarding school. | 他们可以在寄宿学校里骑马 |
[40:54] | They’re going to boarding school?! | 他们要上寄宿学校吗 |
[40:55] | And it can feel like one long, scary, dark tunnel… | 这种转变像是一条又黑又长非常恐怖的隧道 |
[41:02] | So, this morning, I mentioned | 今天上午我说到 |
[41:05] | pulling back on your surgical schedule. | 取消你的手术安排 |
[41:07] | You want to do this now — on my birthday? | 你非得现在说这个吗 在我的生日上 |
[41:10] | Look, I’m sorry, Hunt, I’m not retiring. | 听着 我很抱歉亨特 但我不会退休的 |
[41:12] | You can force me out, but I’m not — | 你可以强迫我 但我不会 |
[41:13] | I’d like to appoint you director of the residency program. | 我想任命你为住院医培训项目的负责人 |
[41:16] | You’d be in charge of all the decisions | 你将负责医院内所有 |
[41:18] | regarding the educational arm of this hospital. | 和教学相关的政策 |
[41:21] | …but you have to come out the other side… | 但你必须得从另一头出来 |
[41:23] | I can teach. I’m good at it. | 我能教 我很擅长 |
[41:25] | But you bring something to it that I just can’t. | 但你能带来一些我没有的东西 |
[41:29] | Well, what’s that? | 是吗 是什么 |
[41:30] | You. | 你 |
[41:32] | Take some time to think about it. | 仔细考虑一下 |
[41:35] | I’d like to make a toast to Dr. Webber. | 我想为韦伯医生祝酒 |
[41:37] | – Me, too. – What? | -我也要 -什么 |
[41:39] | Not before I finish mine. | 得先等我说完 |
[41:41] | While you guys fight it out, I just want to say… | 你们先争着 我想说 |
[41:44] | I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for Dr. Webber. | 如果没有韦伯医生 我就不会在这里了 |
[41:46] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[41:48] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[41:49] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[41:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:52] | …because what’s been waiting there… | 因为等在另一头的 |
[41:54] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[42:00] | …might be glorious. | 也许更精彩 |
[42:09] | Residency director? | 负责住院医培训 |
[42:13] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |