英文名称:Edge of Tomorrow
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[00:15] | I’ll tell you what, we’re having an earth… | 我们遇到了地… |
[00:36] | Start talking. | 开始说吧 |
[00:37] | Uh, I’m not sure if we’re even on the air. | 我不确定信号能否传出去 |
[00:39] | Uh, this is a…a series of explosions… | 发生了一系列爆炸 |
[00:43] | this is a major incident. The emergency is a major incident. | 这是重大事件 这是一起重大突发事件 |
[00:46] | Reported bright lights and an orange glow… | 有人看到了炫目的橙色光芒 |
[00:48] | That was the moment the meteor hit. | 这是流星落地的瞬间 |
[00:50] | It does now appear to be a major attack. | 情况不像大规模袭击 |
[00:53] | Since they landed outside Hamburg five years ago, | 自五年前降落在汉堡市郊起 |
[00:55] | they have steadily advanced across Europe. | 它们就不断地侵占欧洲 |
[00:58] | We’ve suffered millions of casualties, and yet… | 我们已付出数以百万计的伤亡 然而 |
[01:00] | The evacuation of key government officials continuing. | 主要政府官员仍在继续疏散 |
[01:04] | Has been able to stop their advance. | 已经成功阻止了它们的攻势 |
[01:05] | In human costs, the Europeans have paid the highest price. | 欧洲付出了最为惨重的生命代价 |
[01:07] | the ability to mimic and even anticipate our actions. | 能够模仿甚至预测我们的行动 |
[01:11] | If we do not defeat them in France, | 如果我们不能在法国打败它们 |
[01:13] | we’ll be fighting them in the streets of London, | 我们就得在伦敦 纽约然后东京的街头 |
[01:15] | then New York, then Tokyo. | 与之作战 |
[01:18] | All of humanity’s at stake. | 全人类都面临威胁 |
[01:19] | After five years, we finally have a victory. | 五年之后我们终于赢得了一场胜利 |
[01:22] | These pictures are just in from Verdun. | 这些是刚从凡尔登发回的图片 |
[01:24] | Striking things about the quick coalition victory | 值得注意的是 联军的胜利 |
[01:25] | was how low casualties were and how little damage… | 付出了极小的伤亡和代价 |
[01:28] | We have seen a stunning victory here today. | 我们今天收获了一场出色的胜利 |
[01:30] | The united defense force has retaken Verdun. | 联军重新夺回了凡尔登 |
[01:32] | How do you convince people that this is a fight that can be won? | 你如何让人们相信我们能赢得胜利 |
[01:36] | This is an alien invasion in a global war. | 这是一场全球范围内的外星入侵 |
[01:38] | With the new jacket technology and limited amount of training, | 借助新的护甲技术和有限训练 |
[01:41] | we’ve been able to create super-soldiers. | 我们发明了超级士兵 |
[01:44] | Look at Rita Vrataski, the angel of Verdun. | 请看丽塔·薇拉塔斯基 凡尔登天使 |
[01:45] | They’re calling her the angel of Verdun. | 他们称她为凡尔登天使 |
[01:49] | She is seen as the new hope for this war. | 她被看做这场战争新的希望 |
[01:51] | It’s extraordinary. | 真是非同凡响 |
[01:52] | With the new jacket technology and limited training, | 借助新的护甲技术和有限训练 |
[01:55] | Rita Vrataski was able to kill | 丽塔·薇拉塔斯基第一天开始战斗 |
[01:57] | hundreds of mimics on only her first day in combat. | 就成功杀死了几百个变种 |
[02:03] | A revolutionary new technology… | 一种革命式的新技术 |
[02:05] | The only thing missing is you. | 还需要你的加入 |
[02:07] | She’s killed hundreds of mimics. | 她杀掉了几百个变种 |
[02:09] | She was able to kill hundreds of mimics | 她在开始战斗的第一天 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1195个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:221个,六级词汇:113个,GRE词汇:103个,托福词汇:160个,考研词汇:244个,专四词汇:207个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:406个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:11] | on only her first day in combat. | 就能够杀掉几百个变种 |
[02:13] | Imagine an army of Rita Vrataskis. | 想象一支由很多丽塔·薇拉塔斯基组成的军队 |
[02:15] | We’re managing to hold them back at the English channel, | 我们成功将它们逼回英吉利海峡 |
[02:18] | – but for how long? – This is dangerous talk | -但是能坚持多久呢 -现在下结论还为时尚早 |
[02:20] | and it’s easy to understand why people are suspicious… | 民众的怀疑很容易理解 |
[02:22] | about 70 nations have joined the united defense force, | 有大约70个国家加入了联军 |
[02:25] | which hopes to push them back once and for all. | 希望能够永远击退它们 |
[02:26] | We’ve got ’em contained. | 我们已经掌控了局面 |
[02:28] | And with this new technology, we’re gonna defeat ’em. | 有了这项新技术 我们肯定能打败它们 |
[02:31] | Operation downfall is going to be the largest | 没落行动将成为人类历史上 |
[02:33] | mechanized invasion in the history of mankind. | 最大型的机械化侵袭 |
[02:35] | We will be victorious. | 我们会胜利的 |
[02:37] | We fight. That’s what we do. | 我们要做的就是战斗 |
[03:35] | Major William Cage, United States military media. | 威廉姆·凯奇少校 美国军方媒体公关 |
[03:38] | Welcome to London, Major. | 欢迎来到伦敦 少校 |
[03:47] | The General will see you now. | 将军现在要见你 |
[03:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:53] | Operation downfall. | 没落行动 |
[03:54] | The entire might of the UDF, invading from France, | 联军的全部力量将从法国 |
[03:57] | the Mediterranean, Scandinavia, | 地中海以及斯堪的纳维亚进入 |
[03:59] | relieving pressure on the eastern front, | 以缓解东部前线的压力 |
[04:01] | allowing the Russians and Chinese to push the enemy back. | 为俄罗斯和中国提供机会击退敌人 |
[04:04] | We all meet in the middle, | 我们将在中部会和 |
[04:05] | exterminating this mimic scourge along the way. | 沿途消灭变种这一祸害 |
[04:09] | A lot of good soldiers are gonna die tomorrow, Major. | 明天会有很多优秀的士兵牺牲 少校 |
[04:12] | You know, when the smoke clears | 当硝烟散尽 |
[04:13] | and the body bags start coming home, | 遗体被送回家乡 |
[04:15] | people tend to look for someone to blame, | 人们将寻找替罪羊 |
[04:16] | someone like me. | 像我这样的人 |
[04:18] | Ideally, I’d prefer a different scenario. | 我理想的是另外一种情景 |
[04:22] | Please. | 请 |
[04:23] | A best-selling memoir, perhaps. | 比如一本畅销的回忆录什么的 |
[04:27] | Maybe a career in politics? | 或者进入政界 |
[04:31] | Off the top of my head, | 我第一个想到的是 |
[04:32] | I would go with the-the sense of manifest destiny. | 把一切说成是天赋使命 |
[04:36] | Rags to riches. Rapid rise through the ranks. | 白手起家 青云直上 |
[04:38] | Uh, born to deliver us. | 注定来拯救我们 |
[04:39] | And the people…well, they love that sort of thing. | 人们喜欢这种东西 |
[04:42] | You misunderstand, Major. | 你想错了 少校 |
[04:43] | I didn’t ask you here to sell me. | 我不是让你来宣传我的 |
[04:45] | I want you to sell the invasion. | 我想让你宣传这次侵袭 |
[04:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:47] | You ship out for the coast in one hour. | 你一小时后坐船出发 |
[04:49] | Your camera crew is standing by. | 摄影师随时待命 |
[04:51] | You’ll be on the beach with the first wave. | 你会跟首轮进攻一起登陆海滩 |
[04:56] | Uh, I’m sorry, the f-first wave? | 我没听错吧 首轮进攻 |
[04:58] | The beach? You mean…the front? | 海滩 你是说 前线吗 |
[04:59] | France. | 法国 |
[05:01] | Satellites show minimal enemy movement on the coast. | 卫星显示海岸线敌人没什么动静 |
[05:04] | Little resistance. | 几乎没有抵抗 |
[05:06] | A little excitement, something to tell your grandchildren. | 很激动吧 以后讲给你孙子听 |
[05:08] | While I appreciate… | 我很欣赏 |
[05:09] | the confidence, General, | 您的信心 将军 |
[05:11] | that’s… I’m do… I do this to avoid doing that. | 可我来就是为了避免这种情况的 |
[05:14] | It’s… | 这个 |
[05:16] | I… I… I was in ROTC in college. | 我大学进的是后备军官训练营 |
[05:19] | Uh, the war broke out, | 战争爆发了 |
[05:20] | I lost my advertising firm and here I am. | 我的广告公司倒闭了 我才来的 |
[05:25] | You know, I do what I do, and you-you do what you do. | 我们各司其职 |
[05:29] | But… | 但是 |
[05:30] | I’m not a…soldier, really. | 我其实不是一个士兵 |
[05:35] | No, of course you’re not. | 不 你当然不是 |
[05:36] | That’s why I’m embedding you | 这就是为什么我把你 |
[05:37] | with several hundred thousand men and women who are. | 跟几十万士兵放在一起 |
[05:40] | While it is an honor, general, | 这是一种荣幸 将军 |
[05:41] | I’m afraid I’m gonna have to decline. | 可我恐怕必须谢绝了 |
[05:43] | Can’t stand the sight of blood. | 我受不了血腥场面 |
[05:45] | Not so much as a paper cut. | 这又不是剪纸游戏 |
[05:52] | Uh, but, uh, si-sitting here thinking about this, | 坐在这儿想一下 |
[05:56] | uh-uh-uh, a couple of names come to mind | 我脑子里已经有好几个名字 |
[05:59] | that I feel I could recommend to you. It’s… | 我觉得可以推荐给您 |
[06:02] | It’s not an offer, Major. It’s an order. | 这不是提议 少校 这是命令 |
[06:06] | General, I am an officer in the United States’ military. | 将军 我是美国军方的军官 |
[06:11] | You don’t even have the authority. | 你甚至没有权力命令我 |
[06:12] | I have spoken to your C.O. | 我跟你的指挥官说过了 |
[06:14] | You are now under my command. | 你现在归我管 |
[06:16] | You will retain your present rank, of course. | 当然 你能保持现在的军衔 |
[06:19] | My secretary has all the details. | 我秘书那里有详细资料 |
[06:24] | Do a good job, Major. | 好好干 少校 |
[06:26] | Good luck. You are dismissed. | 祝你好运 你可以走了 |
[06:43] | General? | 将军 |
[06:46] | I just inspired millions of people… | 我刚刚鼓舞了上百万人 |
[06:49] | to join your army. | 来加入你的军队 |
[06:53] | And when the body bags come home, | 可是当尸体被运回家乡时 |
[06:55] | and they’re looking for someone to blame… | 人们将寻找替罪羊 |
[06:58] | How hard do you think it would be | 你觉得对我来说 |
[07:00] | for me to convince people to blame you? | 说服人们归罪于你会有多难 |
[07:05] | I’d imagine that the general would prefer to avoid that. | 我想将军您应该不希望这样 |
[07:11] | Are you blackmailing me, Major? | 你在威胁我吗 少校 |
[07:15] | I would prefer… | 我更希望 |
[07:17] | not to be filming acts of heroism and valor | 明天可以不用去前线 |
[07:20] | on that beach tomorrow. | 拍摄那些英勇的事迹 |
[07:35] | You won’t be. | 你不用去 |
[07:39] | I’m glad we could, uh, work this out. | 很高兴我们能解决这个问题 |
[07:41] | Now if you’ll excuse me, General, I… | 如果可以的话 将军 我… |
[07:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:51] | Arrest this man. | 抓住这个人 |
[07:53] | What? | 什么 |
[07:58] | Stop right there! | 停下 |
[08:00] | Hey! Stop! | 喂 停下 |
[08:03] | Hold it! | 抓住他 |
[08:16] | Left flank, march! | 左翼 前进 |
[08:20] | About-turn! | 向后 转 |
[08:29] | Supplies closing in ten minutes. | 供应于十分钟后结束 |
[08:30] | Get yourselves in line! | 排好队 |
[08:47] | On your feet, maggot! | 站起来 你这废物 |
[08:53] | That is no way to address an officer, Sergeant. | 不该对长官这样说话 军士 |
[08:55] | It’s how I address a slack-jawed recruit | 我就是这么跟一个呆瓜新兵说话的 |
[08:57] | right before I bust his hole with my boot heel, maggot. | 然后我会拿鞋跟捅烂他的屁眼 废物 |
[09:00] | Hold up there, Sergeant. | 等一下 军士 |
[09:03] | Can I help you, sir? | 有什么能帮你的吗 先生 |
[09:06] | Where the hell am I, Sergeant? | 我到底在哪里 军士 |
[09:08] | Forward operating base Heathrow. | 前沿作战基地西斯罗机场 |
[09:10] | You just came in with the fresh recruits. | 你刚和一群新兵一起来的 |
[09:12] | Do I strike you as a fresh recruit? | 我看起来像新兵吗 |
[09:15] | No, sir, you do not. | 不 先生 你不像 |
[09:17] | My name is Major William Cage. | 我是威廉姆·凯奇少校 |
[09:18] | – I’m an American officer. – Officer? | -我是一名美国军官 -军官 |
[09:20] | This is processing. | 这是新兵训练营 |
[09:22] | There’s no officers down here. | 这里没有军官 |
[09:23] | I got this, Sergeant. | 我来处理 军士 |
[09:25] | How the hell did you end up in processing? | 你到底是怎么到新兵营来的 |
[09:29] | What was it? | 是因为什么 |
[09:30] | Poker night? Bachelor party? | 扑克之夜还是单身派对 |
[09:32] | If it’s all the same to you, Sergeant, | 如果对你来说没有区别 军士 |
[09:33] | I’d like to explain that to my commanding officer in Washington, | 我希望能跟我在华盛顿的长官解释 |
[09:37] | so if you’ll just take me to a phone, I can… | 所以如果你能带我去打电话 我可以… |
[09:39] | Haven’t you heard? | 你听到了吗 |
[09:40] | We’re t-minus-haul-ass-h-hour. | 我们正在紧急备战阶段 |
[09:43] | We’re fixing to invade France. | 我们正在整军准备入侵法国 |
[09:45] | This whole F.O.B.’s on lockdown. | 整个前沿作战基地都被封锁了 |
[09:47] | No calls. In or out. | 没有任何电话往来 |
[09:52] | – Your name is Farell. – That’s right. | -你叫法雷利 -没错 |
[09:54] | Master sergeant Farell. | 法雷利军士长 |
[09:55] | Master sergeant Farell, you’re an American. | 法雷利军士长 你是一位美国人 |
[09:57] | No, sir. I’m from Kentucky. | 不 长官 我来自肯塔基 |
[10:00] | Okay. Well, look at me. | 好吧 看着我 |
[10:04] | And look at where I am. | 看看我在什么地方 |
[10:07] | I’ve been railroaded. | 我是被强迫送来的 |
[10:09] | It’s obvious I don’t belong here. | 很明显我不属于这里 |
[10:13] | So please, Sergeant, | 拜托了 中士 |
[10:15] | there has to be a way I can make a phone call. | 肯定有方法能打电话的 |
[10:23] | I’ll get you sorted out, sir. | 我会解决你的问题的 长官 |
[10:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:25] | Right this way. | 走这边 |
[10:33] | Where you from in Kentucky, Sergeant? | 你从肯塔基哪里来的 军士长 |
[10:34] | Little town called Science Hill. | 一个叫科学山的小镇 |
[10:36] | Heard of it? | 听说过吗 |
[10:36] | I have now. | 现在听说了 |
[10:37] | How ’bout you? Where you from? | 你呢 你从哪里来的 |
[10:38] | Cranbury, New Jersey. | 克兰伯里[也译作蔓越莓] 新泽西 |
[10:40] | They grow a lot of cranberries there, do they? | 他们种了不少蔓越莓 对吧 |
[10:41] | Tomatoes. Best you ever had. | 番茄 最最好吃的番茄 |
[10:43] | Why they call it Cranberry, then? | 那为什么要叫克兰伯里[蔓越莓]呢 |
[10:45] | Why they call it Science Hill? | 那他们为什么把它叫做科学山呢 |
[10:47] | Never asked. Don’t care. | 从来没问过 我不关心 |
[10:53] | After you. | 您先走 |
[10:59] | You’re not taking me to a phone, are you, sergeant? | 你不是带我去打电话的对吧 军士长 |
[11:01] | No, I am not. | 不 我不是 |
[11:03] | Seems about the only honest thing you said to me | 似乎目前为止你唯一说的实话 |
[11:05] | so far is your name. | 是你的名字 |
[11:09] | It says here you’re a deserter. | 这里写着你是个逃兵 |
[11:11] | It says here you were caught impersonating an officer. | 写着你在伪装军官时被抓获 |
[11:14] | It says here you’d likely try to make an outside call, | 还写着你可能会尝试打出电话 |
[11:16] | even compromise security of this operation. | 甚至不惜牺牲基地的安全 |
[11:18] | Anything to get out of combat duty tomorrow. | 绞尽脑汁逃避明天的作战任务 |
[11:21] | But that’s not gonna happen. | 不过这些都不会发生 |
[11:24] | Ever…private Cage. | 绝无可能 二等兵凯奇 |
[11:38] | Rumor is a terrible thing. | 流言很可怕 |
[11:40] | Come nightfall, these men will all reach the same conclusion. | 今晚之前 这些人都会知道 |
[11:44] | That you’re a coward and a liar, | 你是个懦夫 还是个骗子 |
[11:45] | putting your life above theirs. | 认为自己的命比他们的重要 |
[11:47] | The good news is there’s hope for you, private. | 好消息是你还有希望 二等兵 |
[11:49] | Hope in the form of glorious combat. | 参与光荣的战斗 |
[11:52] | Battle is the great redeemer. | 战斗是最伟大的救赎 |
[11:54] | The fiery crucible in which the only true heroes are forged. | 是锤炼真英雄的浴火熔炉 |
[11:58] | The one place where all men truly share the same rank, | 唯一一个众生平等的地方 |
[12:01] | regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in. | 不管他们本来是什么样的废物 |
[12:05] | Hey, yo! | 注意了 |
[12:06] | Squad! | 队员们 |
[12:07] | This here is private Cage. | 这位是二等兵凯奇 |
[12:09] | Private Cage, J Squad. | 二等兵凯奇 这里是J小队 |
[12:12] | Isn’t that an officer’s uniform? | 那不是军官的制服吗 |
[12:14] | Those sure ain’t officer cufflinks. | 军官可不会用这样的袖扣 |
[12:19] | I see everyone is havin’ a productive mornin’. | 大家的早上都很充实嘛 |
[12:22] | You know, it gives me a swell of pride | 这让我十分骄傲 |
[12:24] | knowin’ soldiers of your… | 有你们这样的精兵 |
[12:26] | caliber will be leadin’ the charge tomorrow. | 去主导明天的战役 |
[12:29] | Tip of the spear. | 锐如尖矛 |
[12:31] | Edge of the knife. | 利如刀锋 |
[12:33] | Crack of my…ass. | 捅进了我的…屁眼 |
[12:35] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[12:37] | Private Kimmel, | 二等兵基梅尔 |
[12:38] | what is my view of gamblin’ in the barracks? | 我是怎么看待在营房里赌博的 |
[12:40] | You dislike it, Sergeant Farell. | 你不喜欢 法雷利军士长 |
[12:42] | Nance, why do I dislike it? | 南希 我为什么不喜欢 |
[12:43] | ‘Cause it entertains the notion | 因为这会让我们觉得 |
[12:44] | that our fate is in hands other than our own. | 我们的命运掌握在别人手里 |
[12:46] | And what is my definitive position | 我对于命运这个词 |
[12:48] | on the concept of fate, chorus? | 是怎么定义的 一起说 |
[12:50] | Through readiness and discipline, | 时刻准备 严守纪律 |
[12:52] | we are masters of our fate. | 命运由我们自己掌控 |
[12:56] | You might call that notion ironic. | 你可能会觉得这种观点十分讽刺 |
[12:59] | But, trust me, you’ll come around. | 不过相信我 你会接受的 |
[13:04] | Private Cage is a deserter. | 二等兵凯奇是一名逃兵 |
[13:07] | I’m making you all personally responsible for his deliverance. | 拯救他是你们所有人的责任 |
[13:11] | He will be combat ready at oh-six-hundred tomorrow. | 明早六点他要做好战斗准备 |
[13:14] | Combat ready? | 战斗准备 |
[13:14] | Private Cage is under the delusion | 二等兵凯奇身陷幻想中 |
[13:16] | he does not belong here. | 觉得自己不属于这里 |
[13:17] | We must dissuade him of this delusion. | 我们必须打破他的幻想 |
[13:19] | If he tries to run, | 如果他尝试逃跑 |
[13:21] | feel free to dissuade him until he can’t piss standing up. | 你们完全可以把他打到生活不能自理 |
[13:23] | No, no. Sergeant, you have to listen to me. | 不 不 军士长 你必须听我说 |
[13:25] | I will never be combat ready. | 我永远无法做好战斗准备 |
[13:26] | I envy you, Cage. | 我嫉妒你 凯奇 |
[13:28] | Tomorrow morning, you will be baptized. | 明早你就会受到洗礼的 |
[13:31] | Born again. | 重获新生 |
[13:33] | P.T.! Ten minutes! | 十分钟体能训练 |
[13:45] | you’re not in uniform, private. | 穿错制服了 二等兵 |
[13:56] | Could all combat-ready squadrons… | 所有备战妥当的中队 |
[13:58] | It’s a new day, people. | 又是新的一天 同志们 |
[14:00] | Destiny calls. | 命运在召唤我们 |
[14:02] | The world expects only one thing from us that we will win. | 全世界都期盼着我们能赢 |
[14:34] | Where’s the claymores, please? | 地雷呢 |
[14:36] | Where’s my babies? | 我的宝贝们呢 |
[14:47] | Come on, Kimmel, let’s have it! | 基梅尔 让我们一举拿下它 |
[14:54] | Oh, for Chris sake, Kimmel. | 我的天啊 基梅尔 |
[14:55] | I gotta be free, man! | 这样自在啊 |
[15:00] | All right, man, let’s get this show on the road. | 好了 准备上战场 |
[15:01] | I gotta suit up. | 我也得重装上阵了 |
[15:04] | What’s that noise? That… | 那是什么声音 |
[15:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:07] | Listen, man, | 听我说 兄弟 |
[15:07] | I’ve never been in one of these. | 我从未穿过战甲 |
[15:09] | Yeah, well, I’ve never been with | 我也没试过 |
[15:09] | two girls at the same time before. | 同时跟两个女孩上床 |
[15:11] | But you can bet when that day comes, | 但如果有机会 |
[15:13] | I’ll make it work. | 我一定能搞定 |
[15:13] | Hey, hey, hey. Yeah, Kimmel… | 等等 基梅尔 |
[15:16] | It’s Griff. | 我是格里夫 |
[15:17] | Griff. Griff. You bet. | 格里夫 格里夫 我求你了 |
[15:19] | Just think about this, man. | 你想想看 |
[15:21] | I could hurt somebody with… | 我可能会用它伤害到别人 |
[15:23] | Not with the safety on, you won’t. | 开启安全模式就好了 |
[15:24] | Get a shift on, mate. Come on! | 赶紧就位 兄弟 |
[15:26] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[15:27] | Aw, Where is the safety? | 安全模式在哪里开 |
[15:28] | Exactly. | 非常正确 |
[15:40] | It’s time. | 时间到 |
[16:08] | Bloody hell, it’s the full metal b… | 我的天 这不是全金属… |
[16:12] | Move! | 动起来 |
[16:14] | – Griff. – Sarge? | -格里夫 -军士长 |
[16:16] | Take care of private Cage. | 照顾好二等兵凯奇 |
[16:18] | What, all day? | 一整天吗 |
[16:19] | Somethin’ tells me it won’t be nearly that long. | 我的直觉告诉我 不用那么久 |
[16:46] | Let’s go! | 出发吧 |
[17:02] | Griff! Cage! | 格里夫 凯奇 |
[17:05] | – Cage! – Cage! | -凯奇 -凯奇 |
[17:30] | We lost Germany. | 我们失去了德国 |
[17:31] | We lost France. | 失去了法国 |
[17:33] | If we lose today, | 如果今天再输 |
[17:34] | we won’t get to fight another. | 就不用再打了 |
[17:36] | I know the pressure on you is enormous. | 我知道你们的压力很大 |
[17:40] | Two minutes to drop. | 两分钟后空降 |
[17:42] | It’s all right to be scared. | 害怕是正常的 |
[17:43] | Remember there’s no courage without fear. | 记住 没有恐惧就没有勇气 |
[17:50] | Oi, mate! | 伙计 |
[17:51] | I think there’s something wrong with your suit. | 你的战甲好像有点问题 |
[17:54] | Yeah. There’s a dead guy in it. | 对 有个死人在里面 |
[17:59] | Hey, watch your back out there. Sir. | 下去后管好自己 先生 |
[18:02] | No one else will. | 没人会管你 |
[18:05] | One minute! | 一分钟 |
[18:06] | One minute to drop! | 一分钟后空降 |
[18:16] | What? | 干嘛 |
[18:18] | How do I turn the safety off of my weapon? | 我怎么把武器的安全模式打开 |
[18:21] | What?! | 什么 |
[18:22] | How do I turn the safety off… | 我要怎么把武器的安全模式… |
[18:25] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[18:32] | Get ready! | 准备 |
[18:33] | Thirty seconds to drop! | 30秒后空降 |
[18:36] | On my mark! | 听我的指令 |
[18:38] | Stand by to deploy! | 做好空降准备 |
[18:39] | Activate drop lines. | 拉好空降索 |
[18:41] | Remember… | 记住 |
[18:45] | Drop! | 跳 |
[18:49] | Drop! | 跳 |
[18:50] | Drop! Drop! | 赶紧跳 |
[18:53] | Drop! | 快跳 |
[18:54] | Go! | 快 |
[18:55] | Go, let’s go! | 赶紧跳 |
[18:57] | Come on! | 抓紧时间 |
[18:59] | Drop! Drop! | 跳 快跳 |
[19:04] | Cage! Drop or die! | 凯奇 要么跳要么死 |
[19:52] | We made it! | 我们成功了 |
[19:53] | Thank God, we made it! | 感谢上帝 我们成功了 |
[20:18] | Select language. | 选择语言 |
[20:24] | Let’s move it! | 快走 |
[21:06] | We need help! | 我们需要支援 |
[21:08] | Someone help us out! We need it now! | 请求立即支援 |
[22:04] | What the… | 我的 |
[22:18] | Private Cage! | 二等兵凯奇 |
[22:19] | You goin’ the wrong way. | 你走错方向了 |
[22:21] | You’re gonna miss your moment. | 你会想念这一刻的 |
[22:24] | What the hell? | 什么情况啊 |
[22:26] | They’re not supposed to know we’re even coming. | 它们不应该知道我们会来的 |
[22:28] | We walked into a slaughterhouse, man. | 我们这是进了屠宰场啊 |
[22:30] | It’s a slaughterhouse! | 简直就是屠宰场 |
[22:32] | Pull yourself together, Ford! | 振作起来 福特 |
[22:33] | On your feet, people! | 动起来 兄弟们 |
[22:36] | Get in line! | 调整好队形 |
[22:37] | Nance, get me a sit-rep. | 南希 报告下战况 |
[22:39] | – Safety! – Griff, Ford, cover the flank! | -安全模式 -格里夫 福特守住侧面 |
[22:42] | My safety! My safety. | 安全模式 安全模式 |
[22:44] | How do I get my safety? | 我要怎么调到安全模式 |
[22:47] | – I’m waitin’, Nance! – I got traces! | -南希 快点 -追踪到了 |
[22:49] | Five hundred meters and they’re coming in fast! | 在五百米以外 它们的速度很快 |
[22:52] | Sumbitch. | 狗日的 |
[22:53] | Get outta the way! | 别挡路 |
[22:55] | Look alive if you wanna stay that way! | 想活下来就给我列好队 |
[22:58] | Firing positions! | 射击就位 |
[23:02] | Here they come. | 它们来了 |
[23:03] | Mean as hell and thick as grass. | 来势汹汹 数量惊人 |
[23:05] | Wait till they’re right on us. | 等它们再靠近点 |
[23:07] | A few more seconds. | 再过几秒 |
[23:19] | Griff, fall back! | 格里夫 后退 |
[24:24] | Reload. | 重载 |
[24:24] | Reload. | 重载 |
[24:25] | Reload. | 重载 |
[24:56] | Left, right, left! | 左右左 |
[24:58] | On your feet, maggot! | 站起来 你这废物 |
[25:05] | Get in line before I bust your hole | 在我拿鞋跟捅烂你的 |
[25:06] | with my boot heel, maggot! | 屁眼前站好队 废物 |
[25:08] | Hold up there, sergeant. | 让我来 军士长 |
[25:13] | Can I help you, sir? | 有什么能帮到你的吗 先生 |
[25:16] | Sergeant Farell. | 法雷利军士长 |
[25:17] | Is it…? | 这是 |
[25:19] | That is my name. | 那是我的名字 |
[25:22] | I think I get it. | 我想我知道了 |
[25:24] | What was it? | 怎么回事 |
[25:25] | Poker night? | 扑克之夜 |
[25:26] | Bachelor party? | 还是单身派对 |
[25:29] | You know, I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[25:31] | It happens. | 常有的事 |
[25:34] | I’ll get you sorted out, sir. | 我会帮你安排好的 先生 |
[25:37] | Let me take those for you. | 让我帮你拿吧 |
[25:40] | What… What day is it? | 今天是几号 |
[25:42] | For you? | 对于你来说吗 |
[25:46] | Judgment day. | 审判日 |
[25:48] | The good news is there’s hope for you, private. | 你还是有希望的 二等兵 |
[25:51] | Hope in the form of glorious combat. | 参与光荣的战斗 |
[25:53] | Battle is the great redeemer, | 战斗是最伟大的救赎 |
[25:56] | the fiery crucible | 是锤炼 |
[25:57] | – in which the only true heroes – in which the only true heroes | -真英雄的浴火 -真英雄的浴火 |
[25:59] | are forged. | 熔炉 |
[26:01] | Did you just interrupt me, private? | 你刚刚是在打断我吗 二等兵 |
[26:08] | Sarge, you’re… | 军士长 你 |
[26:11] | You’re… you’re not gonna believe | 你绝对不会相信 |
[26:13] | what I’m about to tell you. | 我接下来要说的话 |
[26:14] | No, I’m not. | 当然不信 |
[26:16] | Now, where was I? | 我讲到哪里了 |
[26:20] | The fiery crucible… | 是锤炼 |
[26:22] | The fiery crucible | 是锤炼 |
[26:23] | in which the only true heroes are forged. | 真英雄的浴火熔炉 |
[26:26] | The one place where all men truly share the same rank, | 唯一一个众生平等的地方 |
[26:29] | regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were goin’ in. | 不管他们本来是什么样的废物 |
[26:34] | Welcome to hell, honey. | 欢迎来到地狱 亲爱的 |
[26:35] | Squad! This here is private Cage. | 队员们 这个是二等兵凯奇 |
[26:40] | Private Cage. | 二等兵凯奇 |
[26:42] | J squad. | 这里是J小队 |
[26:43] | Isn’t that an officer’s uniform? | 那不是军官的制服吗 |
[26:45] | They sure ain’t officer cufflinks. | 军官可不会用这样的袖扣 |
[26:47] | You know, it gives me a swell of pride | 我十分骄傲 |
[26:49] | knowing soldiers of your… | 知道有你们这样的精兵 |
[26:51] | Caliber will be leadin’ the charge tomorrow. | 去主导明天的战役 |
[26:53] | Tip of the spear, edge of the knife, | 锐如尖矛 锋如刀刃 |
[26:56] | crack of my ass. | 捅进了我的屁眼 |
[26:59] | Private Kimmel, what is my view of gamblin’ in the barracks? | 二等兵基梅尔 我怎么看待在营房里赌博的 |
[27:02] | Dislike it, sergeant Farell. | 很反感 法雷利中士 |
[27:04] | Nance, why do I dislike it? | 南希 我为什么反感 |
[27:05] | Because it entertains the notion | 因为这会让我们觉得 |
[27:06] | that our fate is in hands other than our own. | 我们的命运受他人掌控 |
[27:09] | And what is my definitive position | 我对命运这个词 |
[27:10] | on the concept of fate, Chorus? | 是怎么定义的 一起说 |
[27:13] | Through readiness and discipline, | 时刻准备 严守纪律 |
[27:15] | we are masters of our fate. | 命运由我们自己掌控 |
[27:18] | You might call that notion ironic. | 你可能会觉得这种观点十分讽刺 |
[27:21] | Trust me, you’ll come around. | 相信我 你会接受的 |
[27:24] | Oh, for Chris sake, Kimmel. | 我的天啊 基梅尔 |
[27:26] | I gotta be free, man! | 这样自在啊 |
[27:28] | All right, man, let’s get this show on the road. | 好了 准备上战场 |
[27:29] | I gotta suit up. | 我也得重装上阵了 |
[27:31] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:35] | Disengaged. | 分离 |
[27:37] | Hey, what the hell’s wrong with you, man? | 你有毛病啊 |
[27:39] | Haven’t you ever been in one of these before? | 你没穿过战甲吗 |
[27:43] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[27:45] | Do you know where the safety is? | 你知道安全模式在哪里开吗 |
[27:48] | I’m not sure. | 不确定 |
[27:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:52] | I know the pressure on you is enormous. | 我知道你们的压力很大 |
[27:56] | Two minutes to drop. | 两分钟后空降 |
[27:58] | It’s all right to be scared. | 害怕是正常的 |
[27:59] | Remember there’s no courage without fear. | 记住 没有恐惧就没有勇气 |
[28:02] | Ey! Oi, mate! | 伙计 |
[28:05] | I think there’s something wrong with your suit. | 你的战甲好像有点问题 |
[28:08] | Yeah. There’s a dead guy in it. | 对 有个死人在里面 |
[28:13] | Hey, watch your back out there, sir. | 下去后记得小心 先生 |
[28:16] | No one else will. | 没人会管你 |
[28:19] | Jinx, bitch! | 我去 你个狗娘养的 |
[28:27] | On my mark! | 听我的指令 |
[28:28] | Stand by to deploy! | 做好空降准备 |
[28:30] | Activate drop lines, thirty seconds. | 拉好空降索 30秒后空降 |
[28:33] | Hit the street… | 降到地上 |
[28:47] | Go! Go! | 快跳 快跳 |
[29:07] | Woo-hoo! We made it! | 天啊 我们成功了 |
[29:09] | – Thank God, we made it! – Behind you! | -感谢天 我们成功了 -小心后面 |
[29:11] | Look out! | 小心 |
[29:51] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[29:56] | I’m hit. I’m hit. | 我受伤了 我受伤了 |
[30:00] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[30:02] | Is there… is there a… a lot of blood? | 流了很多血吗 |
[30:06] | You have a hole in your chest. | 你胸口上有个洞 |
[30:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:16] | Did you just take my…my battery…battery? | 你刚是拆了我的电池吗 |
[30:24] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[30:25] | Holy fuck! | 我的天 |
[30:30] | Left, right, left. | 左 右 左 |
[30:32] | On your feet, maggot! | 站起来 你这废物 |
[30:34] | Sergeant Farell! | 法雷利军士长 |
[30:35] | – Sergeant Farell. – Can I help you, sir? | -法雷利军士长 -能帮你什么吗 |
[30:38] | My name is major Bill Cage. | 我是比尔·凯奇少校 |
[30:40] | I’m U.S. Army media relations. | 美国军事演说家 |
[30:42] | I was not at a bachelor party or a poker game. | 我没有参加单身派对或者赌博 |
[30:43] | You have an order in your left pocket | 你左边口袋有封指令 |
[30:44] | that says I’m a deserter caught impersonating an officer. | 说我冒充军官 作为一个逃犯被抓了 |
[30:47] | But what it doesn’t say is that your… | 但里面没说你是 |
[30:49] | your name is master sergeant Farell | 你是法雷利军士长 |
[30:50] | from Science Hill, Kentucky. | 来自肯塔基州的科学山镇 |
[30:52] | And if you’ll give me thirty seconds | 如果你能给我30秒 |
[30:53] | to explain how I know that, | 解释我为什么知道这些 |
[30:54] | you may just save the lives of every soldier on this base. | 你也许就能拯救基地里的所有人 |
[31:00] | You have to listen to me! | 你得听我说 |
[31:01] | They know we’re coming! | 它们知道我们要偷袭 |
[31:02] | They’re waiting for us! | 它们正等着我们 |
[31:03] | I have been there! | 我亲身经历过 |
[31:05] | I’ve seen it! | 亲眼看到过 |
[31:06] | You’re all doomed! | 你们都得完蛋了 |
[31:07] | You’re doomed! | 你们都得完蛋了 |
[31:08] | Okay, okay, okay. Okay, I’m fine. | 好了好了 我没事了 |
[31:11] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[31:12] | This is j squad. Yes? | 这是J小队吧 |
[31:14] | This is j squad, yes. | 这是J小队 |
[31:15] | Not that I should know that, but okay. | 我本不应该知道的 不过没事 |
[31:18] | Have any of you met me before? | 你们之前有见过我吗 |
[31:20] | Bitch, I don’t know you. | 混蛋 我不认识你 |
[31:21] | Exactly! Yes! Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[31:24] | Your name is Nance. You’re Bibble. | 你叫南希 你叫比布尔 |
[31:25] | Kibble… Kimmel! | 基布尔 不 是基梅尔 |
[31:27] | You fight balls out. Literally. | 你经常裸身上阵 |
[31:30] | Ford. Skinner. Griff. | 福特 斯金纳 格里夫 |
[31:32] | You’re… | 你叫 |
[31:35] | He doesn’t talk much. | 他话很少 |
[31:37] | But there’s a card game under the bed. | 他们在床上玩牌 |
[31:38] | Thanks a lot, asshole. | 真是多谢你了 混蛋 |
[31:39] | Uh, Kimmel’s working on a flush. | 基梅尔有一手同花顺 |
[31:41] | Uh, spades… no, clubs. | 黑桃 不 是梅花 |
[31:45] | And you’re gonna make them eat those cards. | 你将要逼他们吃掉这些纸牌 |
[31:47] | Am I right? | 我说得没错吧 |
[31:51] | Now… | 听我说 |
[31:55] | What I’m about to tell you sounds crazy. | 接下来我要说的可能会很疯狂 |
[31:58] | It’s true. | 但都是真的 |
[32:00] | And you have to listen to me. | 你们得听我的 |
[32:05] | Your very lives depend on it. | 这是决定你们性命的时刻 |
[32:11] | One minute! | 一分钟后空降 |
[32:12] | The ship is gonna explode! | 飞船快要爆炸了 |
[32:19] | The ship is about to explode! | 飞船快要爆炸了 |
[32:21] | What? What is he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[32:23] | Nance! What is he saying? | 南希 他在说什么 |
[32:25] | The ship is about to explode! | 飞船快要爆炸了 |
[32:31] | Hey! Anyone! | 有人听到我说话吗 |
[32:36] | On my mark! Stand by to deploy! | 听我的指令 准备空降 |
[32:39] | – Activate drop lines. – The ship is about to explode! | -拉好空降索 -飞船要爆炸了 |
[32:52] | Yeah! Whoo! We made it! | 天啊 我们成功了 |
[32:55] | Thank god, we made it! | 感谢上帝 我们成功了 |
[32:59] | …before I bust your hole with my boot heel! | 我会拿鞋跟捅烂你的屁眼 |
[33:02] | Yeah! Whoo! We made it! | 太好了 我们成功了 |
[33:05] | Thank god, we made it! | 感谢上帝 我们成功了 |
[33:36] | I’m sorry! I’m trying to save you. | 抱歉 我这是在救你 |
[33:39] | We’re getting slaughtered. | 我们将遭遇大屠杀 |
[33:40] | You need to get us off this beach. | 你得带我们从海滩突围 |
[33:47] | We have to go. | 我们得快走 |
[33:48] | This drop ship is about to explode. | 这艘沉船马上就要爆炸了 |
[33:50] | We have to go now. | 我们得马上离开 |
[33:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:59] | Come on! | 快走 |
[34:11] | Come on! | 快点啊 |
[34:16] | Come on! This ship is going to explode! | 快走 这艘船马上就要爆炸了 |
[34:21] | What are you doing?! | 你要干什么 |
[34:22] | Find me when you wake up. | 苏醒后 记得来找我 |
[34:25] | – What?! – Come find me when you wake… | -什么 -醒了来找我 |
[34:31] | On your feet, maggot! | 站起来 你这废物 |
[34:36] | Get in line before I bust your hole | 在我拿鞋跟捅烂你的屁眼前 |
[34:38] | with my boot heel, maggot! | 站好队 废物 |
[34:39] | Good news is there’s hope for you, private. | 你还是有希望的 二等兵 |
[34:42] | Battle is the great redeemer. | 战斗是最伟大的救赎 |
[34:43] | The fiery crucible in which the only true heroes are forged. | 是锤炼真英雄的浴火熔炉 |
[34:46] | The one place where all men truly sh… share the… | 唯一一个众生平等… |
[34:55] | Squad, this here is private Cage. | 队员们 这位是二等兵凯奇 |
[34:56] | Private Cage. And you must be J squad. | 我是士兵凯奇 你们一定是J小队吧 |
[34:59] | It’s good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[35:01] | Isn’t that an officer’s uniform? | 你穿的是军官服吗 |
[35:02] | – Those sure ain’t officer’s… – These sure ain’t officer’s cuff links. | -军官可不会… -军官可不会用这样的袖扣 |
[35:08] | Keys in the… | 钥匙应该在 |
[35:09] | left pocket probably. | 左侧口袋 |
[35:16] | Private Cage is a deserter. | 士兵凯奇是个逃兵 |
[35:18] | I’m making you all personally responsible | 拯救他是你们 |
[35:20] | for his deliverance. | 所有人的责任 |
[35:22] | He will be combat-ready by oh-six-hundred tomorrow. | 明早六点他要做好战斗准备 |
[35:26] | Private Cage is under the delusion | 二等兵凯奇身陷幻想中 |
[35:27] | he does not belong here. | 觉得自己不属于这里 |
[35:29] | We must dissuade him of this delusion. | 我们必须打破他的幻想 |
[35:31] | If he tries to run, | 如果他尝试逃跑 |
[35:32] | – feel free to dissuade him until… – oh, no, no, no. | -你们完全可以把他… -不 不可能 |
[35:32] | I’m… I’m not going to run from you guys. | 我不会背弃大家的 |
[35:34] | It’s… not a chance. | 这绝对不可能 |
[35:36] | Till he can’t piss standin’ up. | 打到生活不能自理 |
[35:37] | Thank you, sergeant Farell. | 谢谢你 法雷利军士长 |
[35:51] | What next? A little, P.T.? | 然后做什么 体能训练吗 |
[35:54] | P.T.! Ten minutes! | 体能训练 十分钟 |
[35:56] | Left! | 左 |
[35:58] | Left! | 左 |
[35:59] | Left! | 左 |
[36:00] | What are you?! Sound off! | 你们是谁 大声说 |
[36:02] | I’m a warrior! | 是战士 |
[36:04] | What do warriors do?! | 战士的天职是 |
[36:05] | Kill! | 杀敌 |
[36:05] | – What are you gonna do?! – Kill! | -战士的天职是 -杀敌 |
[36:07] | – What are you gonna do?! – Kill! | -战士的天职是 -杀敌 |
[36:09] | It’s gonna be my twentieth battle tomorrow, man. | 明天是我参加的第二十场战役了 |
[36:12] | You haven’t been in twenty battles, mate. | 你才没打那么多仗 老兄 |
[36:13] | – I have too. – You’re gonna dump your load | -我也参战无数 -明天一登滩 |
[36:15] | the second we hit the beach tomorrow. | 你就得缴械投降 |
[36:16] | Why don’t you two get yourselves a nice hot cup | 你们俩快他妈闭嘴吧 |
[36:18] | of shut-the-hell-up! | 不吹牛能死啊 |
[36:20] | You funny, girl. | 姑娘 你真有意思 |
[36:21] | But I bet you I set some kind of record tomorrow. | 你看着吧 我明天一定会创下纪录 |
[36:23] | Fastest time runnin’ backwards, Ford… | 逃跑第一名 福特 |
[36:25] | Slippin’ in your own shit. | 被自己绊倒 摔个狗吃屎 |
[36:27] | Kill! | 杀敌 |
[36:27] | Knock off the grab-ass! | 停下站好 |
[36:30] | Grab this, Sarge! | 站好 军士 |
[36:32] | Hold up! | 停下 |
[36:35] | Private, drop and give me… | 二等兵 趴下做俯卧撑 |
[36:39] | Fifty, Sarge?! | 做50个 对吧 军士 |
[36:42] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[36:43] | Fifty. | 50个俯卧撑 |
[36:46] | Platoon! | 全排听命 |
[36:47] | Drop and give me fifty! | 趴下做50个俯卧撑 |
[36:49] | Compliments of private Cage. | 点名表扬士兵凯奇 |
[36:51] | Thank you, Sarge! | 谢谢 军士 |
[36:53] | – And one! – One! | -一 -一 |
[36:54] | – And two! – Two! | -二 -二 |
[36:56] | – And three! – Three! | -三 -三 |
[36:58] | Four! | 四 |
[36:59] | Five! Six! | 五 六 |
[37:02] | Seven! | 七 |
[37:08] | What the hell were you thinkin’? | 你他妈抽什么风 |
[37:10] | There’s hope for you, private. | 你还有希望 二等兵 |
[37:11] | Hope in the form of glorious combat. | 参与光荣的战斗 |
[37:14] | Battle is the great redeemer… | 战斗是最伟大的救… |
[37:16] | Two! | 二 |
[37:16] | – Three! – Three! | -三 -三 |
[37:18] | – Four! – Four! | -四 -四 |
[37:20] | – Five! – Five! | -五 -五 |
[37:22] | Six! | 六 |
[37:23] | Seven! | 七 |
[37:24] | Eight! | 八 |
[37:26] | Nine! Ten! | 九 十 |
[37:28] | Eleven! Twelve! | 十一 十二 |
[37:31] | Thirteen! Fourteen! | 十三 十四 |
[38:04] | Excuse me. Sergeant Vrataski. | 薇拉塔斯基中士 |
[38:10] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[38:12] | Sergeant Vrataski!? | 薇拉塔斯基中士 |
[38:34] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[38:35] | Yes? Who said you could talk to me? | 什么事 谁允许你进来的 |
[38:39] | Have I got something on my face, soldier? | 我脸上有什么东西吗 大兵 |
[38:41] | You did. You did. | 你 你说过 |
[38:42] | Tomorrow. At the beach. | 明天 在海滩 |
[38:44] | Tomorrow. At the beach. | 明天的海滩上 |
[38:48] | We meet. | 我们见面 |
[38:49] | You said to find you when I wake up. | 你让我醒来后找你 |
[38:55] | You do know what’s happening to me. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[38:58] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[39:00] | Now. | 立刻 |
[39:01] | You don’t talk to anyone about this but me. | 除了我 不要跟任何人提起这件事 |
[39:04] | ‘Cause the best case scenario | 因为最好的情况是 |
[39:05] | is you’re gonna end up in a psych ward. | 你被送进精神病院 |
[39:08] | And the worst case, you’ll get dissected for study. | 最糟的是 被当成解剖研究对象 |
[39:10] | – Are we clear? Yes? – Yes. | -听懂了吗 明白吗 -明白 |
[39:12] | First time you died, what happened? | 你第一次死的时候 有什么事发生 |
[39:14] | – You killed a mimic? – Yes. | -你杀死了一个变种 -是的 |
[39:16] | Describe it. | 说具体点 |
[39:18] | It was different. | 它长得很不一样 |
[39:18] | It was, uh, bigger. Bluish. | 个头比较大 是蓝色的 |
[39:21] | And you got covered in its blood. | 它的血都浇在你身上了 |
[39:24] | As a matter of fact, I did. | 确实如此 |
[39:26] | They know we’re coming on the beach tomorrow. | 他们知道我们明天会登滩 |
[39:29] | It’s a slaughter, isn’t it? | 那是一场大屠杀 对吗 |
[39:32] | How do you know this? | 你怎么会知道 |
[39:35] | Could you just… wait! | 你能不能 等等 |
[39:36] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[39:39] | Look, would you please just explain to me | 你能不能解释一下 |
[39:40] | what the hell is happening? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[39:42] | What happened to you happened to me. | 我也曾和你一样 |
[39:44] | I had it. I lost it. Okay? | 我也会死而复生 但现在不能了 |
[39:47] | I mean, that’s great. There’s a cure. | 那太好了 这可以被治愈 |
[39:48] | How do I get rid of this? | 我如何才能摆脱这种境况 |
[39:49] | First, I need your help. | 首先 你得帮助我 |
[39:51] | Help with… with what exactly? | 怎么帮助你 |
[39:54] | Winning the war. | 赢取战争胜利 |
[39:56] | Let’s go! Come on! | 走吧 快点 |
[40:36] | Rita, what is this? Rita? What are you doing here? | 丽塔 他是谁 丽塔 你怎么来了 |
[40:38] | You gotta give me some warning. | 你得告诉我出了什么大事 |
[40:39] | Who’s this? | 他是谁 |
[40:40] | He’s me. Before Verdun. | 他就是参加凡尔登战役之前的我 |
[40:43] | He’s gonna help us. | 他能帮助我们 |
[40:48] | What? You-you mean he’s… | 什么 你说他也 |
[40:51] | Yes. | 没错 |
[40:54] | When did he die? Where? | 他什么时候死的 死在哪儿 |
[40:55] | On the beach. Tomorrow. | 死在明天的登滩行动 |
[40:59] | How many fingers am I holding up behind my back? | 我背后伸出几根手指 |
[41:01] | How should I know that? | 我怎么知道 |
[41:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:05] | So… | 那么 |
[41:07] | This is the first time we’ve had this conversation. | 这是我们第一次对话 |
[41:09] | You should try this on him. | 你用这个扎他试试 |
[41:11] | What the hell is that? | 这到底是什么玩意儿 |
[41:12] | It doesn’t work. | 那没用的 |
[41:15] | Has he had any visions yet? | 他现在见过幻像了吗 |
[41:16] | Visions of what? | 什么幻象 |
[41:17] | Okay, so there’s still time. | 好吧 看来还有时间 |
[41:18] | – Yes. – Time? Look. | -是的 -时间 |
[41:19] | I… I’m sorry. Which is…? | 抱歉 这到底 |
[41:20] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[41:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:23] | I’m Dr. Carter. | 我是卡特尔博士 |
[41:24] | Particle physics. Advanced microbiology. | 研究粒子物理 先进的微生物学 |
[41:27] | He’s also the only other person | 他也是唯一相信 |
[41:28] | who’ll believe what’s happening to you. | 你离奇经历的人 |
[41:30] | No one understands mimic biology better than him. | 没有人比他更了解变种 |
[41:32] | He’s a top analyst at Whitehall. | 他是怀特霍尔首屈一指的分析师 |
[41:35] | Well, I mean, I was until I met Rita | 在遇到丽塔之前 我确实如她所说 |
[41:36] | and now I’m just a… | 但现在我只不过是个 |
[41:37] | a “Mechanic with psychiatric delusions.” | 异想天开的神经病修理工 |
[41:40] | Carter. Show him. | 卡特尔 给他看看 |
[41:43] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 好的 |
[41:51] | Right. Well, first of all… | 好了 首先 |
[41:53] | You’re not fighting an army. | 你不是和一支军队在作战 |
[41:54] | You have to think of this as a single organism. | 你要把它想成单一生物 |
[41:58] | Now…These common drones, | 这些游勇伞兵 |
[42:00] | they act like its claws. | 就像是它的爪牙 |
[42:01] | And alphas, like the one that you killed, | 而你杀死的那只阿尔法 |
[42:04] | are much more rare. | 则比较罕见 |
[42:05] | Yeah. They’re like one in six point one eight million, | 没错 据我推算 他们存在的概率为 |
[42:08] | – by my guess. – Yes. | -618万分之一 -对 |
[42:09] | They act as the enemy’s… | 他们相当于敌人的 |
[42:10] | they’re-they’re like its central nervous system. | 他们就像是敌人的中枢神经系统 |
[42:12] | But this is the brain. | 但这才是大脑 |
[42:16] | It controls them all. | 控制所有生物 |
[42:18] | And this is the omega. | 这就是欧米加 |
[42:20] | And the omega has the ability to control time. | 欧米加有控制时间的能力 |
[42:24] | Whenever an Alpha is killed… | 一旦阿尔法被杀 |
[42:27] | An automatic response is triggered. | 就会触发自动反应机制 |
[42:30] | The omega starts the day over again. | 欧米加就会重置时间 |
[42:33] | But you see, this time it can remember | 但是你看 这次它能够记住 |
[42:35] | what’s going to happen… | 将会发生什么 |
[42:36] | Just like you do. | 就和你一样 |
[42:38] | I-I-it knows exactly | 它在我们行动前 |
[42:39] | what we’re gonna do before we’re gonna do it. | 就对我们的动作了如指掌 |
[42:40] | – And an enemy that knows the future can’t lose. – It can’t lose. | -敌人能预知未来 -所以他们赢定了 它们赢定了 |
[42:47] | But if that’s true, | 若果真如此 |
[42:47] | how did you win at Verdun? | 你是怎么赢了凡尔登战役的 |
[42:49] | We were allowed to win. | 是它故意让我们赢的 |
[42:51] | This thing wants us to believe we can win. | 它想让我们相信 我们能赢 |
[42:54] | It wants us to throw everything we have into the invasion. | 它想让我们在这次侵袭中投入全力 |
[42:57] | Operation Downfall isn’t our endgame, | 没落行动不是我们的收官之战 |
[43:00] | it’s the enemy’s. | 是敌人的 |
[43:03] | The thing you’ve got to understand is | 你要明白 这是一种极端先进 |
[43:04] | this is a perfectly evolved, world-conquering organism. | 能够征服世界的有机体 |
[43:10] | For all we know, there are thousands, | 据我们所知 有成千上百万 |
[43:12] | millions of those asteroids | 类似的生物 |
[43:13] | floating around in the cosmos like a virus. | 像病毒一样游荡在宇宙中 |
[43:16] | And they’re just waiting to crash-land into a world | 一旦条件成熟 他们就会登陆地球 |
[43:18] | with just the right conditions. | 大肆席卷而来 |
[43:20] | All they need is for the dominant life form | 他们只需要高级生命的躯体 |
[43:23] | to attack and… | 用以袭击 |
[43:24] | And there’ll be nothing to stop the mimics | 到时候就再也没有任何力量能阻止 |
[43:26] | from conquering the rest of the world. | 变种征服世界 |
[43:29] | Unless you change the outcome. | 除非你能改变结局 |
[43:32] | Me? | 我 |
[43:33] | When you killed that Alpha, | 你杀死那个阿尔法的时候 |
[43:34] | you inadvertently entered the enemy’s nervous system. | 你不经意地进入了敌人的神经系统 |
[43:36] | Cage. | 凯奇 |
[43:37] | You’ve seized control | 欧米加重置时间的 |
[43:39] | of the omega’s ability to reset the day. | 能力转移到了你身上 |
[43:43] | How’s that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[43:44] | Perhaps this organism’s only vulnerability, | 也许这就是他唯一的弱点 |
[43:46] | i-its only vulnerability is humanity. | 他唯一的弱点就是人性 |
[43:50] | Regardless of that, you control the power now. | 抛开那些不论 你现在已经掌握这种能力了 |
[43:53] | Just as I did in Verdun. | 就像我在凡尔登战役中一样 |
[43:56] | So I’m resetting the day? | 我能重置时间 |
[44:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:02] | How do I control it? | 我要如何控制 |
[44:07] | You have to die. | 用死亡控制 |
[44:09] | Every day. | 每天都要死 |
[44:11] | Until the omega’s destroyed. | 直到欧米加被摧毁为止 |
[44:25] | First of all… | 首先 |
[44:27] | This is a terrific presentation. | 这介绍非常了不起 |
[44:29] | Terrific. | 棒极了 |
[44:32] | I know the general. | 我认识将军 |
[44:33] | We should take this to him. | 我们可以把这个给他看 |
[44:35] | You just tell him everything you told me. | 把你知道的都告诉他 |
[44:38] | – He will know what… – I went to see the general, Cage. | -他知道如何 -我见过将军了 凯奇 |
[44:40] | Any number of times. | 每次都去 |
[44:43] | Psych ward. Dissection. | 精神病院 解剖研究 |
[44:45] | Remember? | 记得我说过的吗 |
[44:49] | What are you expecting from me? | 你们希望我怎么办 |
[44:54] | Have you seen anything strange? | 你有没有见过奇怪的东西 |
[44:58] | Is he shitting me? | 他是不是在耍我 |
[44:59] | – Visions. – Visions. | -幻象 -是幻象 |
[45:01] | Have you seen any visions like that? | 你是否见过这样的幻象 |
[45:04] | The omega senses when it’s losing control of its power. | 当欧米加对它的能力失控时 它能感觉到 |
[45:06] | E-even now it’s mentally searching to find you. | 甚至它正在通过精神搜索追踪你 |
[45:09] | When it’s close to finding you, | 当它快找到你的时候 |
[45:10] | you will start having visions. | 你会开始看见幻象 |
[45:12] | You’ll start to see that. | 你就能看到它 |
[45:14] | You’ll even see where it is. | 甚至能看到它身处何方 |
[45:18] | And you had these visions? | 你见过这些幻象吗 |
[45:20] | Yes. | 见过 |
[45:24] | But eventually you saw it. | 但你最终还是看到了 |
[45:25] | I mean, you actually saw it. | 亲眼见到它的真面目了 |
[45:27] | Right? | 对吗 |
[45:31] | Never in the flesh. | 我没亲眼见过 |
[45:37] | So this is all just some…theory. | 所以这些都只不过是理论罢了 |
[45:42] | You don’t know if this thing even exists. | 你也不知道这东西是否存在 |
[45:44] | The visions showed me it was at Verdun. | 我在幻象中看见它在凡尔登 |
[45:46] | I could see it. I… | 我能看到它 只是 |
[45:49] | I just…lost the power before I could get to it. | 我在找到它之前失去了那种能力 |
[45:55] | And by the time we took Verdun… | 而当我们到凡尔登的时候 |
[45:58] | The omega was gone. | 欧米加也消失了 |
[46:03] | Okay. So all I have to do is wait to have these…visions, | 好吧 我要做的就是等着这些幻象出现 |
[46:07] | and then tell you where this…Omega thing is. | 然后告诉你 这个叫做欧米加的东西在哪里 |
[46:11] | No. Cage. | 不 凯奇 |
[46:13] | You’re gonna get me there. | 你要带我去找它 |
[46:15] | And I’m gonna kill it. | 让我杀了它 |
[46:18] | Get you there? | 带你去 |
[46:20] | I’m not… | 我没有… |
[46:21] | I’m not even trained for combat. | 我都没受过专门的训练 |
[47:02] | Are you all right, Cage? | 凯奇 你还好吗 |
[47:04] | I think I broke something. | 我感觉好像哪里摔断了 |
[47:05] | What? | 哪里 |
[47:07] | My back. | 我的背 |
[47:10] | The only thing I can feel are my-my lips. | 我现在只有嘴皮子有知觉 |
[47:13] | Now listen carefully. This is a very important rule. | 给我听好了 有条规则很重要 |
[47:17] | This is the only rule. | 这也是唯一的规则 |
[47:19] | You get injured on the field, you better make sure you die. | 一旦在战斗中受伤 务必让自己死掉 |
[47:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[47:24] | Last time I was in combat, I was hit. | 上一次 我在战斗中受伤 |
[47:27] | I was bleeding out. Just not fast enough. | 当时我失血过多 没死成 |
[47:31] | I woke up in a field hospital | 我醒来的时候在战地医院 |
[47:32] | with three pints of someone else’s blood and I was out. | 输了三品托血 然后我就不行了 |
[47:37] | I lost the power. Do you understand? | 我失去了那种能力 你明白吗 |
[47:41] | – Think we better start over. Don’t you? – What? | -我们还是再来一遍吧 -什么 |
[47:48] | No one knows what happened to private Cage! | 没人知道二等兵凯奇去哪了吗 |
[47:50] | Skinner, you dumb-ass. He was right next to you. | 斯金纳 你这个白痴 他就在你旁边的 |
[47:52] | You’re tellin’ me you don’t know | 你却说你不知道 |
[47:53] | where that slippery son of a bitch went? | 那个小滑头去了哪吗 |
[47:55] | No, Sarge! | 是的 中士 |
[47:57] | All right. | 那行 |
[47:58] | Let’s do another fifty, shall we? | 不如我们再加五十个吧 |
[48:01] | And one! | 开始 |
[48:02] | No, wait! Wait. My name is bill Cage. | 等下 我叫比尔·凯奇 |
[48:04] | I… we met on the beach. We meet on the beach. | 我们在沙滩见过 不 是明天 |
[48:07] | Tomorrow. I have what you had. | 会见面 我拥有你以前的能力 |
[48:15] | All right, let’s go again. | 好了 再来一遍 |
[48:20] | You don’t have time to think. Remember. | 记住 你没有时间多想 |
[48:23] | It’s not enough knowing where they’re going to be. | 光知道它们的位置是不够的 |
[48:25] | You have to know how to kill them. | 你得知道怎样干掉它们 |
[48:32] | I just, oh… hold on. Hold on. | 我只是 等下 |
[48:34] | Listen. Listen. | 听我说 |
[48:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:38] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[48:41] | On your feet, maggot! | 站起来 你这只废物 |
[48:46] | Stop! Wait! Wait, wait, wait! | 停下 等等 等会 |
[48:49] | Stop! Wait! Wait a second! | 停一下 等一会 |
[48:51] | Wait a second. Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[48:54] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 我在想 |
[48:56] | I mean, this thing’s in my blood. | 这东西能在我的血液里 |
[49:00] | So maybe there’s some way… | 也许我可以通过某些途径 |
[49:01] | I can transfer it to you. | 传给你 |
[49:04] | I’ve tried everything. It doesn’t work. | 我都试过了 没用的 |
[49:06] | I mean, have you…You know… | 我是说 那个…你 |
[49:10] | Tried all- all the options. | 所有方法都试了吗 |
[49:14] | Oh, you mean sex. Yep. Tried it. | 你是说性传播吧 试过了 |
[49:17] | How many times? | 试了多少次 |
[49:18] | All right. | 行了 |
[49:22] | Left, left! Left, left, le… | 左侧 左侧 |
[49:27] | Keep your eyes open. | 眼睛得睁大了 |
[49:31] | Again. | 重来 |
[49:33] | Again. | 重来 |
[49:34] | Again. | 重来 |
[49:38] | Again. | 重来 |
[49:46] | Just wait! Wait. I think I’m okay. | 等一下 我觉得我没受伤 |
[49:50] | On your feet, maggot! | 站起来 你这只废物 |
[49:52] | Maggot! | 废物 |
[49:52] | Maggot! | 废物 |
[49:53] | Now, I’m tryin’ to be nice to you, maggot! Now, move! | 我已经够客气的了 废物 站起来 |
[49:58] | Are you okay, Cage? | 凯奇 你还好吗 |
[49:59] | Oh yeah, yeah! I’m good! I’m good! | 当然 我很好 我没事 |
[50:01] | Your leg’s broken. | 你的腿断了 |
[50:02] | No. I… I can still feel my toes. | 不不 我的脚趾还有知觉 |
[50:06] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[50:28] | Rita. R-Rita. What is this? What are you doing here? | 丽塔 丽塔 怎么回事 你在这做什么 |
[50:31] | Who-who’s this guy? | 这是谁 |
[50:32] | He’s me…Before Verdun. | 他和凡尔登之战前的我一样 |
[50:35] | What-what do you mean? He’s…? | 什么意思 他是 |
[50:36] | – Yes. Yes. – When did he die? | -对 没错 -他什么时候死的 |
[50:38] | – Where? – On the beach. | -在哪死的 -沙滩上 |
[50:39] | – Tomorrow. – I’m Bill Cage. You’re Dr. Carter. | -明天 -我是比尔·凯奇 你是卡特尔博士 |
[50:41] | We’ve had this conversation before. | 我们之前就有过这次谈话了 |
[50:42] | You have two fingers behind your back. | 你在背后竖了两根手指 |
[50:44] | I’ve had the visions. | 我看到幻象了 |
[50:45] | I’ve seen the omega. | 我看到了欧米加 |
[50:52] | It’s…Pretty much game over tomorrow. | 明天的战斗我们会败得很惨 |
[50:55] | So, can we move this along? | 所以我们能直奔主题了吧 |
[50:58] | Okay. Okay… where? | 好吧 在哪看见的欧米加 |
[51:01] | There’s a dam. | 那有个水坝 |
[51:02] | It’s in the mountains. I saw German writing. | 在山里 我还看到了德语标志 |
[51:05] | Do you think you can work out where that is? | 你能找到具体位置吗 |
[51:07] | W-well… I mean, there can’t be too many places | 我想符合描述的地点 |
[51:09] | that fit that description. | 就那么几个 |
[51:10] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽量找到 |
[51:12] | Training’s over. | 训练结束了 |
[51:13] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我们明天见 |
[51:15] | We don’t even know where we’re going. | 我们连该去哪都还不知道 |
[51:16] | We will soon enough. | 很快就会知道了 |
[51:18] | In the meantime, you need to figure out | 你现在需要想的是 |
[51:19] | a way to get us off that beach. | 我们如何在沙滩活下来 |
[51:44] | What next? Where we going? | 接下来做什么 我们往哪 |
[51:46] | Which way? Focus. Which way? | 往哪边 快想 往哪边 |
[51:48] | I’m thinking. I’m thinking. | 我在想 |
[51:49] | – Okay. – Oh, man! | -好的 -我擦 |
[51:51] | How far did we make it? | 我们上次走了多远 |
[51:53] | You know, it’s hard to say, really. | 这挺难说的 真的 |
[51:56] | It’s… | 情况… |
[51:58] | Hold! | 等下 |
[51:59] | Hold! | 别走 |
[52:01] | Okay, go! | 好 前进 |
[52:03] | Son of a bitch! | 王八羔子 |
[52:05] | I thought stepping left, ducking… | 我想是左侧前进 躲避 |
[52:07] | – Just for the record, stepping left, ducking… – Fine. | -听好了 往左前进 躲避 -好 |
[52:08] | Stepping left, ducking right… stepping right. | 往左前进 往右躲避 |
[52:10] | – And it was pretty specific. – Stepping left, | -已经说得很明确了 -往左前进 |
[52:11] | ducking right. Move on. | 往右躲避 继续 |
[52:17] | Hold on! | 停下 |
[52:18] | Now remember, across the trench, twelve o’clock! | 记住 穿过战壕 正前方 |
[52:21] | Then look to your right! | 然后注意右侧 |
[52:30] | You’re not being specific. Do you understand? | 你说得不够明确 明白吗 |
[52:32] | I said… you need to be specific. | 我说过 你得讲清楚 |
[52:32] | – Uh, okay. But… look… – Otherwise, I’m dead. | -好吧 但 -不然我必死无疑 |
[52:35] | Just… Rita. | 听好 丽塔 |
[52:38] | Cage! | 凯奇 |
[52:41] | …paces up to the top of the trench. | 冲到战壕顶端 |
[52:43] | I’m gonna step left. | 然后我往左走 |
[52:43] | There’s gonna be a mimic there, which I’ll kill… | 那里有个变种 我把它干掉 |
[52:55] | …ship explosion. | 装载机爆炸 |
[52:56] | I’m gonna run thirty paces northwest. | 我往西北方向前进30步 |
[52:58] | I’m gonna duck at the top of that trench | 然后在战壕顶部躲避 |
[53:00] | and then I’m gonna turn left. | 之后往左 |
[53:10] | Have I got something on my face? | 我脸上有东西吗 |
[53:14] | No. | 没有 |
[53:23] | Cage! | 凯奇 |
[53:24] | We’ve been lookin’ everywhere for you. | 我们到处在找你 |
[53:27] | Cage! | 凯奇 |
[53:29] | Cage, we’ve been lookin’… | 凯奇 我们到处在… |
[53:30] | guys. | 兄弟们 |
[53:32] | Guys. Can we…just… | 兄弟们 我们今天能不能… |
[53:35] | not do this today? | 缓一缓 |
[53:36] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你说什么 |
[53:38] | Farell almost strung us up by our bollocks | 找不到你法雷利快把我们 |
[53:40] | for losing track of you! | 折磨死了 |
[53:43] | Okay…Skinner. Watch this. | 好吧斯金纳 看着 |
[53:47] | Now I’m gonna close my eyes. | 现在我闭上眼睛 |
[53:49] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[53:55] | Stinking bastard. | 混蛋 |
[53:58] | I-I didn’t mind the extra push-ups. | 我不介意多做几个俯卧撑 |
[54:10] | It’s a new day, people. | 兄弟们 又是新的一天 |
[54:12] | Destiny calls. | 命运在召唤 |
[54:14] | The world expects only one thing from us: | 我们只要为世界做一件事 |
[54:16] | That we will win. | 那就是赢得战斗 |
[54:38] | It’s about time | 是时候 |
[54:39] | we showed those things what we’re made of. | 给它们点颜色看看了 |
[54:41] | My father flew in the battle of Britain. | 我父亲是不列颠战争中的飞行员 |
[54:43] | Three years before the yanks came into the war. | 美国佬是三年后才参战的 |
[54:47] | Couldn’t be broken. Backbone. | 我们势不可挡 非常有种 |
[54:50] | My uncle George landed on the beach at Normandy. | 我的叔叔乔治参加过诺曼底登陆战役 |
[54:52] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[54:53] | In their day, this war would have been over by now. | 以他们的战斗力 这场战斗早就打完了 |
[54:56] | What do they want with us, anyway? | 它们到底想从我们这得到什么 |
[54:58] | It’s obvious, isn’t it? Minerals. | 那还用说 矿产 |
[55:00] | – Minerals? – Yeah, minerals. Metals. | -矿产 -没错 矿产 |
[55:01] | – Oxygen, they want. – Oxygen? Think about it. | -它们想要氧气 -氧气 你再想想 |
[55:04] | What difference does it make? | 争论这个有什么意义 |
[55:06] | They’re here. They’re winning. | 它们来了 也快赢了 |
[55:08] | And whatever it is, they’re gonna get it. | 不管它们想要什么 都会得到 |
[55:11] | Shouldn’t you be over there? | 你不是该去战场吗 |
[55:14] | I’ve been over there. | 我上过战场 |
[55:16] | More times than anybody. | 比你们次数都多 |
[55:18] | As a matter of fact, I’m… | 事实上 我… |
[55:20] | usually long dead by now. | 我死过好多次了 |
[55:25] | Coward! | 懦夫 |
[55:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[55:31] | The power’s gone. | 停电了 |
[56:41] | I found the omega. I found it. | 我找到欧米加了 |
[56:42] | It has to be here. Curnera dam, Germany. | 肯定在这 德国的卡内拉坝 |
[56:45] | This has got to be it. | 一定是这个没错 |
[56:46] | It fits the description perfectly. | 完全符合你的描述 |
[56:47] | Yes, you found it. | 没错 你找到了 |
[56:48] | Again. | 又找到了 |
[56:50] | What difference does it make? | 不过有什么意义呢 |
[56:52] | ‘Cause we’re never gonna get there. | 我们永远无法到那 |
[56:55] | No matter what we do… | 不管我们怎么做 |
[56:57] | No matter how carefully we plan, | 不管我们如何精密策划 |
[57:00] | we can’t get off that beach. | 我们都无法活着离开沙滩 |
[57:13] | You can do this. You can. | 你能做到的 一定能 |
[57:16] | You keep coming here every day and I’ll train you. | 你还是每天到这来 我来训练你 |
[57:22] | You already have. | 训练已经结束了 |
[57:43] | I’m waitin’, Nance! | 我等着呢 南希 |
[57:44] | Five hundred meters and closing fast! | 目标在五百米外 正在快速接近 |
[57:47] | What the…?! | 怎么回事 |
[57:57] | Reload. | 重新装弹 |
[58:10] | What’s next? | 下面怎么做 |
[58:13] | Straight shot… up the hill. | 一直向前 到山顶那 |
[58:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[58:18] | Hey, Sarge, the new guy, what’s his name again? | 中士 那个新来的家伙 叫什么来着 |
[58:26] | We’ll need a vehicle to get further inland. | 我们需要一辆车深入腹地 |
[58:29] | And what’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[58:30] | The problem is the ambush waiting for us down there. | 问题在于下面会有伏击 |
[58:32] | They kill us before we find a working car. | 我们还没找到车就会被杀掉 |
[58:34] | Okay. So, what’s the current plan? | 好吧 那现在该怎么办 |
[58:37] | The two cars we haven’t tried yet. | 那边还有两辆车没试过 |
[58:38] | – The minivan… – Yep. | -那小货车 -好 |
[58:39] | – …and the green S.U.V. – Okay. | -和那辆绿色越野 -好 |
[58:41] | So I’ll head for the S.U.V., draw the mimics to me. | 我去试那辆越野 把变种引过去 |
[58:43] | You go for the minivan. | 你去试小货车 |
[58:44] | You get it started, just go, take off. | 车子发动了你就走 |
[58:46] | – Do not wait for me. – Okay. | -不要等我 -好 |
[58:48] | Whoa… just… | 等一下 |
[58:50] | Don’t forget to disconnect the caravan before you take off. | 发动前别忘了把拖车解开 |
[58:53] | You are going to be in a hurry | 速度要快 |
[58:54] | and you don’t want any dead weight. | 拖车是个累赘 |
[59:22] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[59:36] | Come on, Cage! | 凯奇 上车 |
[59:38] | On the front line. | 前线传回战况 |
[59:40] | Our troops have suffered heavy casualties. | 我军伤亡惨重 |
[59:42] | The enemy has breached security at Dover. | 敌方已突破多佛的安防 |
[59:45] | I can’t see. | 我没看到有 |
[59:46] | …seek shelter as a matter of urgency. | …寻找紧急避难场地 |
[59:49] | Can you? | 你呢 |
[59:50] | mimics have now been sighted at Portsmouth, Brighton | 变种已在朴茨茅斯 布莱顿 |
[59:53] | and as far inland as Horsham. | 及内陆的霍舍姆出现 |
[59:56] | The government advice at this point | 政府提醒市民不要外出 |
[59:58] | is to stay where you are and remain calm. | 保持镇定 |
[1:00:01] | If you are in a vehicle, | 如果您在车上 |
[1:00:02] | please lock doors and stay inside. | 请锁好门窗待在车内 |
[1:00:05] | We are… are now hearing accounts | 我们…收到消息 |
[1:00:07] | of mimic attacks at Canterbury, Farnham, | 坎特伯雷及法汉姆遭到变种袭击 |
[1:00:11] | and… we… we… I’m sorry. | 我们…我们 我很抱歉 |
[1:00:14] | The enemy has reached London. | 敌方已在伦敦登陆 |
[1:00:15] | Repeat… | 重复一遍 |
[1:00:16] | London is under attack. | 伦敦也受到了袭击 |
[1:00:23] | It’s good driving. | 开得不错 |
[1:00:25] | I forgot to unhook the trailer. | 我忘记把拖车解开了 |
[1:01:12] | You don’t talk much. | 你不爱说话 |
[1:01:15] | I’m not a fan. | 就这性格 |
[1:01:17] | Of talking? | 不喜欢说话 |
[1:01:18] | Not a fan of talking. No. | 对 不太喜欢说话 |
[1:01:22] | You know you eventually do talk to me. | 不过你还是和我说了 |
[1:01:26] | It’s usually around Lyons. | 你告诉我 |
[1:01:27] | You tell me about the time you went there with your family. | 你和你家人去过里昂 |
[1:01:30] | Your brother got lost. | 你弟弟走丢了 |
[1:01:34] | I’ve never been to Lyons. | 我没去过里昂 |
[1:01:36] | You tell me your middle name. | 你还告诉我你的中间名 |
[1:01:39] | Peyton. | 佩顿 |
[1:01:43] | That’s not my middle name. | 那也不是我的中间名 |
[1:01:49] | You found your brother in the arcade, by the way. | 对了 你在游乐场找到了你弟弟 |
[1:01:54] | Well, maybe I made it all up just to keep you quiet. | 估计是我编出来的 想让你安静些 |
[1:01:57] | But you do talk to me. | 反正你的确和我聊天了 |
[1:01:58] | Cage, I do not need to get to know you. | 凯奇 我不需要了解你 |
[1:02:00] | And if you knew what was good for you, | 如果你知道什么对你有利 |
[1:02:01] | you wouldn’t want to get to know me either. | 你就不会想了解我了 |
[1:02:03] | It’s the only way you make it through this thing. | 只有这样才能保命 |
[1:02:07] | What about Hendricks? You get to know him? | 那亨德里克斯呢 你了解他吗 |
[1:02:09] | How do you know that name? | 你怎么知道他的 |
[1:02:11] | You mentioned him. | 你提到过 |
[1:02:13] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[1:02:14] | Then how do I know his name? | 不然我怎么会知道他 |
[1:02:15] | When did I mention him? Under what circumstance? | 我什么时候说的 当时什么情况 |
[1:02:19] | Is he why you won’t talk to me? | 你不和我讲话是因为他吗 |
[1:02:25] | Don’t ever mention his name again. | 别再提起他了 |
[1:02:28] | – Why? Are you… in love with him? – He’s dead. | -怎么了 你还爱着他 -他死了 |
[1:02:35] | And I watched him die three hundred times, | 我亲眼看着他死了300次 |
[1:02:37] | and I remember… every detail. | 每个细节都历历在目 |
[1:02:40] | I remember everything. | 每个细节都是 |
[1:02:41] | So I don’t need to talk about it. | 所以我不想谈这个 |
[1:02:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:02:50] | It’s just war. | 战争就是这样 |
[1:03:54] | There’s nothing here. Let’s keep going. | 什么都没有 我们走吧 |
[1:04:20] | We have to find the keys. | 我们得找到钥匙 |
[1:04:23] | Let’s just siphon the gas. | 弄点油就行了 |
[1:04:24] | Oh, why drive when we can fly? | 有飞机为什么还要开车 |
[1:04:27] | In that thing? | 开这玩意吗 |
[1:04:28] | Let me guess. You’re afraid of heights. | 让我猜猜 你恐高 |
[1:04:30] | I’m afraid of crashing. | 我害怕会坠毁 |
[1:04:32] | And not at all ashamed to admit it. | 这没什么可丢人的 |
[1:04:33] | You’ll be fine, cage. You’ll learn. | 没事的 凯奇 到时候就会了 |
[1:04:37] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:04:39] | It’s nothing. I’m fine. | 没什么 我没事 |
[1:04:41] | – What is it? – It’s nothing. | -到底怎么了 -没什么 |
[1:04:43] | Rita. | 丽塔 |
[1:04:47] | Let me see. | 给我看看 |
[1:05:09] | We have to find the keys to the helicopter. | 我们必须找到直升机的钥匙 |
[1:05:11] | I’m sure they’re around here somewhere. | 钥匙肯定就在这附近 |
[1:05:14] | You know the heli’s full of fuel, though. | 直升机的油箱是满的 |
[1:05:16] | I found a hose. | 我找到了一根软管 |
[1:05:18] | We’re flying, cage. | 我们坐飞机 凯奇 |
[1:05:23] | Let’s just say we find the keys. | 就算我们找到了钥匙 |
[1:05:26] | You know? Get that helicopter started. | 就算启动直升机 |
[1:05:29] | We don’t have our jackets or ammunition. | 可我们没有既铠甲也没有弹药 |
[1:05:32] | It’s gonna be dark in a few hours. | 再过几小时天就黑了 |
[1:05:36] | Might be better off just going back to the farmhouse. | 那还不如回农舍 |
[1:05:39] | Seeing what we could salvage. | 看看有什么可拿的 |
[1:05:41] | You know? Spend the night there. | 在那里待一个晚上 |
[1:05:43] | Come back here in the morning. | 早上再回来 |
[1:05:45] | And curl up by the fire and open a bottle of wine. | 蜷缩在火堆旁 开一瓶酒 |
[1:05:52] | I think we should just reset. | 我觉得我们该重来了 |
[1:05:53] | Whoa! It’s a dead end. | 无路可走了 |
[1:05:54] | Hey, just… | 嗨 等等 |
[1:05:55] | if it’s all the same to you, I’m tired. | 你到没什么 可我累了 |
[1:05:57] | I’m in pain. I’d rather just start fresh. | 我很痛 我宁愿重来一次 |
[1:05:59] | I’ll tell you what. Take a few minutes. | 听我说 给我点时间 |
[1:06:01] | Coffee’s ready. I’ll look around for the keys. | 咖啡已经准备好了 我会去找钥匙 |
[1:06:03] | That’s productive. | 应该找得到 |
[1:06:04] | Ten minutes. Okay. | 十分钟 好的 |
[1:06:06] | And then I’m killing you. | 之后我就会杀了你 |
[1:06:08] | Fine. | 行 |
[1:06:13] | I can’t believe you found coffee. | 你竟然还能找到咖啡 |
[1:06:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:21] | Sugar, right? | 加糖 对吗 |
[1:06:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:06:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:30] | Ah, hold on. Three. You like three. | 等等 三包 你喜欢加三包 |
[1:06:46] | There’s a shirt over there. It should be your size. | 那儿有一件衬衣 应该符合你的尺寸 |
[1:06:57] | How many times have we been here? | 我们已经来这里几次了 |
[1:07:06] | How many times? | 几次了 |
[1:07:08] | Where are the keys? | 钥匙在哪里 |
[1:07:11] | – Where are the goddamn keys? – Yeah, okay. | -那该死的钥匙在哪 -好吧 |
[1:07:16] | You can fly it, can’t you? | 你会开飞机 是吗 |
[1:07:17] | No. Well, yes. | 不会 好吧 |
[1:07:19] | I mean, I can take off. | 是 我是说 我能起飞 |
[1:07:20] | I’m still working on my landing, so… | 还不会降落 所以 |
[1:07:22] | What are we still doing here? | 那我们还在这里干什么 |
[1:07:23] | You’re wasting time! | 你在浪费时间 |
[1:07:24] | Rita, if you start that engine you die. | 丽塔 如果启动飞机你就会死 |
[1:07:30] | This is far as you go. | 你只能活这么久 |
[1:07:32] | No matter what I do… | 无论我做什么 |
[1:07:34] | This is as far as you ever make it. | 你都会死在这里 |
[1:07:45] | There’s a mimic buried twenty yards away. | 有一个变种在距离20码的地方埋伏着 |
[1:07:48] | It attacks when you start the engine. | 你一启动引擎它就开始攻击 |
[1:07:51] | Get your weapon and get in the helicopter, Cage. | 带上弹药上飞机 凯奇 |
[1:07:54] | There’s more in the field back there. | 田地里还有更多 |
[1:07:59] | Only one of us ever makes it. | 我们俩只能活一个 |
[1:08:00] | Get in. | 上飞机 |
[1:08:01] | The only thing we haven’t tried is the version | 我们唯一没有试过的方法就是 |
[1:08:02] | where you walk away. Just go back to the farmhouse. | 你离开这里 回到农舍 |
[1:08:04] | There’s a cellar. There’s food. | 那里有一个地窖 那儿有食物 |
[1:08:05] | You wait there till I get back. | 你在那等我回来 |
[1:08:07] | You’ll be safe. | 你会很安全 |
[1:08:08] | I’m a soldier. I volunteered. | 我是一个战士 我心甘情愿 |
[1:08:11] | I’m not walking away. | 我不会逃避 |
[1:08:11] | You die here. | 你会死在这 |
[1:08:13] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[1:08:15] | I…can’t save you. | 我救不了你 |
[1:08:18] | And if I go on and kill the omega, you’re dead. | 如果我去杀欧米加 你会死 |
[1:08:22] | Forever. | 永远 |
[1:08:23] | Why does it matter what happens to me? | 我出事了又有什么关系 |
[1:08:29] | I wish… | 我希望 |
[1:08:31] | I didn’t know you… | 我不认识你 |
[1:08:35] | But I do. | 但事实不是这样 |
[1:10:07] | My middle name… | 我的中间名 |
[1:10:10] | is rose. | 是萝丝 |
[1:10:31] | On your feet, maggot! | 站起来 你这废物 |
[1:10:44] | The good news is there’s hope for you, private. | 你还是有希望的 二等兵 |
[1:10:47] | Hope in the form of glorious combat. | 参与光荣的战斗 |
[1:10:50] | Battle is the great redeemer, | 战斗是最伟大的救赎 |
[1:10:51] | the fiery crucible in which the only true heroes are forged. | 是锤炼真英雄的浴火熔炉 |
[1:10:55] | The one place where all men… | 唯一一个众生… |
[1:11:07] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[1:11:09] | Who said you could talk to me? | 谁允许你进来的 |
[1:11:14] | Have I got something on my face, soldier? | 我脸上有东西吗 大兵 |
[1:11:20] | I’m sorry to disturb you, sergeant. | 不好意思打扰了 中士 |
[1:11:44] | All right, man, let’s get this show on the road. | 好了 伙计 准备上战场 |
[1:11:45] | I gotta suit up. | 我也得重装上阵了 |
[1:11:47] | Come on, Kimmel, let’s have it! | 快点 基梅尔 开始了 |
[1:11:49] | Where’s your helmet? | 你的头盔呢 |
[1:11:52] | Never wear one. | 我从来不戴 |
[1:11:54] | It’s a distraction. | 是个累赘 |
[1:11:58] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[1:11:59] | I need three more clips of five-five-six, | 再给我三个五五六的弹簧夹 |
[1:12:01] | eight grenades and an extra battery. | 八个手雷 和一个备用电池 |
[1:12:08] | Get it. | 快去拿 |
[1:12:17] | Ey! Oi, mate! | 伙计 |
[1:12:19] | I think there’s something wrong with your suit. | 你的战甲好像有点问题 |
[1:12:22] | There’s a dead guy in it. | 有个死人在里面 |
[1:12:25] | Woo-hoo! We made it! | 天啊 我们成功了 |
[1:12:27] | Thank god, we made it! | 感谢老天 我们成功了 |
[1:14:32] | Finish it! | 干掉他 |
[1:15:28] | It isn’t there. | 它不在那 |
[1:15:29] | What do you mean the omega isn’t there? | 什么意思 欧米加不在那 |
[1:15:30] | My guess is it never was. They knew we were coming. | 我猜它们不在那 它们知道我们会去 |
[1:15:33] | They ambushed us. | 它们在那里埋伏我们 |
[1:15:34] | The visions were a trap. | 幻想是一个陷阱 |
[1:15:38] | Just like Rita’s visions were a trap at Verdun. | 就像丽塔在凡尔登的幻想一样 |
[1:15:41] | It could have killed me but it didn’t. | 它本可以杀了我它但没有 |
[1:15:43] | It’s after my blood. | 它们只是要我的血 |
[1:15:44] | So they know who you are. | 所以他们知道你是谁 |
[1:15:45] | They… they want their power back. | 他们想恢复自己的能量 |
[1:15:49] | And they’re gonna get it one way or another. | 他们迟早会得逞的 |
[1:15:50] | Unless we find the omega. | 除非我们找到欧米加 |
[1:15:52] | The… there isn’t any other way. We’re finished. | 没别的办法了 我们完了 |
[1:15:55] | No. We’re not finished. | 不 还没完 |
[1:15:57] | That doesn’t work. I-I can’t get it to work. | 那个没有用 我无法让它工作 |
[1:15:58] | You built a prototype at Whitehall… | 你在怀特霍尔造了一个原型 |
[1:16:00] | yes, and I got fired for it, thank you very much. | 是的 还害我丢了工作 托你的福 |
[1:16:03] | Wh-what is this thing, anyway? | 话说回来 那到底是什么 |
[1:16:04] | It’s a transponder. | 是一个转发器 |
[1:16:04] | You stick it into the Alpha, | 把它插入阿尔法体内 |
[1:16:06] | and it taps into the wavelength connecting it to the omega. | 它会用波长信息连接欧米加 |
[1:16:08] | That’s the idea, anyway. | 这就是原理 |
[1:16:10] | But I can’t get it to work. | 但是我无法让它工作 |
[1:16:11] | Not with the equipment I have on hand. | 现在手头的设备根本不行 |
[1:16:16] | How do we get you what you need? | 怎样才能弄到你想要的东西 |
[1:16:17] | Well, that’s the thing. | 好吧 这就是问题所在 |
[1:16:18] | I mean, when I was at Whitehall I built one. | 我在怀特霍尔造了一个 |
[1:16:20] | I was even ready to test it. | 都已经到测试阶段了 |
[1:16:21] | When I told my superiors about it… | 当我跟上级反应的时候 |
[1:16:23] | Well, I lost my job. | 我就丢了工作 |
[1:16:24] | They thought he was crazy. | 他们都觉得他疯了 |
[1:16:26] | So all we need to do is go to Whitehall. | 所以我们只要去怀特霍尔 |
[1:16:28] | You’d be arrested ten feet from the front door. | 还没接近大门你就会被逮捕 |
[1:16:31] | Psych ward. Dissection. Remember? | 精神病院 解剖 记得吗 |
[1:16:32] | Hey, hey, hey! Aren’t you forgetting something? | 嘿 难道你忘了吗 |
[1:16:35] | The transponder requires a live Alpha to make it work. | 转换器需要一个活体阿尔法才能工作 |
[1:16:38] | We don’t need one. We got the next best thing. | 我们不需要 我们有更好的 |
[1:16:45] | When the Chinese delegation comes out… | 中国代表团出来的时候 |
[1:16:46] | We pick up the pace. | 我们加快脚步 |
[1:16:50] | This guy with the yellow armband always recognizes you… | 带黄袖章的人总能把你认出来 |
[1:16:52] | So just keep your head down and stay to my right. | 把头低下 站在我的右边 |
[1:17:02] | Nicely done. | 干得好 |
[1:17:07] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[1:17:09] | Go. | 走 |
[1:17:09] | One… | 一 |
[1:17:13] | Six, seven… | 六 七 |
[1:17:15] | Eight… | 八 |
[1:17:22] | And, turn. | 转身 |
[1:17:25] | Okay. Keep walking. Just stare straight ahead. | 好 继续走 盯着前面 |
[1:17:29] | Robinson. | 罗宾逊 |
[1:17:31] | I’ve asked not to be disturbed. | 我说了别打扰我 |
[1:17:33] | This had better be critical. | 最好是特别紧急的事情 |
[1:17:34] | The fate of mankind. | 人类的命运 |
[1:17:35] | Critical enough? | 够紧急吗 |
[1:17:37] | I don’t believe what I’m seeing. | 真不敢我的眼睛 |
[1:17:39] | I’ve had more than my share of that. | 我也见多不怪了 |
[1:17:41] | Sit down, general. Stay away from the desk. | 坐下 将军 离那张桌子远一点 |
[1:17:44] | I’d take her very seriously if I were you. | 如果我是你 就会听她的话 |
[1:17:48] | Have to hand it to you, major. | 不得不佩服你 少将 |
[1:17:51] | When you left this office today, | 今天你离开办公室的时候 |
[1:17:52] | I never imagined you’d be back, | 我从未想过你会再回来 |
[1:17:53] | let alone with my most decorated soldier. | 更别说还跟我授奖最多的战士一起 |
[1:17:56] | I’m gonna tell you a story, general. | 我要给你讲个故事 将军 |
[1:17:57] | And, at first, it’s gonna sound ridiculous, | 一开始听起来有些荒谬 |
[1:17:58] | but the longer I talk, the more rational it’s going to appear. | 但越到后面 越会显得合理 |
[1:18:02] | Tell him you’ll call back. | 跟他说过会儿打给他 |
[1:18:03] | Tell who? | 告诉谁 |
[1:18:04] | Major general Beaumont, calling from Halifax. | 博蒙特少将 从哈利法克斯打来的 |
[1:18:06] | His plane has just been delayed. Bad weather. | 他的航班因为天气原因延误了 |
[1:18:09] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:18:13] | Thank you, Beaumont. I’ll call you back. | 谢谢 博蒙特 待会儿打给你 |
[1:18:18] | Tomorrow’s invasion is a slaughter. | 明天的侵袭将会是一场大屠杀 |
[1:18:19] | I’m dead within five minutes of landing on that beach, | 登滩不过五分钟我就会死 |
[1:18:21] | along with every other soldier you are sending. | 和那些你派出去的所有士兵一起 |
[1:18:23] | And that’s because the enemy knows we’re coming. | 因为敌人早知道我们的计划 |
[1:18:26] | How do I know this? Before I died, | 我怎么会知道 我临死前 |
[1:18:28] | i killed a mimic, only this one was different. | 杀死了一只变种 不过这只有些不寻常 |
[1:18:30] | It passed something on to me. In my blood. | 它往我的血液里输送了一些东西 |
[1:18:32] | Now I live the same day over and over again. | 现在我不停地重复同一天的生活 |
[1:18:35] | Just like they do. | 就和他们一样 |
[1:18:36] | Just like sergeant Vrataski… | 就像薇拉塔斯基军士 |
[1:18:38] | At Verdun. | 在凡尔登的时候一样 |
[1:18:39] | Tell your secretary everything’s fine. | 告诉你的秘书一切正常 |
[1:18:42] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[1:18:46] | Um, I’m…sorry, general. I thought you were alone. | 对不起 上校 我以为只有你一个人 |
[1:18:49] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[1:18:50] | She typed up those orders for you to authorize. | 她打印了一些命令 等你签字 |
[1:18:52] | But she left out the ones referring to the fuel dump | 但是她忘了关于格林威治 |
[1:18:54] | at Greenwich. | 燃油卸除的部分 |
[1:18:57] | Your name is Iris. | 你叫爱丽斯 |
[1:18:58] | Your birthday is September seventeenth. | 九月十七日出生 |
[1:19:01] | The general quietly pulled some strings, | 上校私下动用了点关系 |
[1:19:03] | stationed your only son in Australia, | 把你唯一的儿子安排在澳大利亚 |
[1:19:04] | as far from the war as possible. | 尽可能的远离这场战争 |
[1:19:06] | Tell the general his dinner’s just been canceled. | 告诉上校他的晚餐取消了 |
[1:19:08] | The call came in just now. | 是刚刚接到命令 |
[1:19:11] | Your dinner was canceled. | 你的晚餐已经被取消了 |
[1:19:13] | You forgot the fuel dump. | 你忘记了燃料卸除的部分 |
[1:19:16] | Thank you, Iris. That’ll be all. | 谢谢 爱丽斯 你可以出去了 |
[1:19:26] | Cage, let’s go. | 凯奇 行动吧 |
[1:19:27] | Rita. | 丽塔 |
[1:19:28] | – Let me just… – What are we doing? | -让我… -我们在做什么 |
[1:19:29] | Please, don’t shoot him again. Okay? | 不要再朝他开枪了 好吗 |
[1:19:32] | Just … just… | 等等 等等 |
[1:19:37] | General, thi… | 上校 |
[1:19:39] | this isn’t the first time we’ve had this conversation, okay? | 这不是我们第一次谈话了 |
[1:19:41] | That’s-that’s- because you’re-you’re stubborn. | 正是因为你太固执了 |
[1:19:45] | You won’t believe me when I tell ya | 你不会相信我所说的 |
[1:19:46] | that Dr. Carter was right. | 卡特尔博士是对的 |
[1:19:48] | That the enemy can manipulate time. | 敌人可以操控时间 |
[1:19:51] | The invasion will fail. | 侵袭必然会失败 |
[1:19:52] | No matter how many bodies you throw at it. | 不管你派遣的多少士兵 |
[1:19:55] | The only way to win this war | 唯一能赢这场战争的方法 |
[1:19:57] | is by finding this power source of the mimic horde | 是找到变种的能量来源 |
[1:20:00] | and killing it. | 然后破坏它 |
[1:20:01] | And the only means of finding it | 找到它的唯一途径 |
[1:20:03] | is in that safe right there. | 就在这个保险柜里 |
[1:20:06] | No matter how many times we have this conversation… | 不管我们谈论多少次 |
[1:20:09] | You refuse to accept | 你都不会接受 |
[1:20:10] | that the enemy breaks through to London tomorrow | 敌人明天会毁灭伦敦的事实 |
[1:20:12] | and we lose. | 所以我们会输 |
[1:20:14] | We lose everything. | 输的一干二净 |
[1:20:23] | Let’s say for one moment… | 我不得不说 |
[1:20:26] | That I can’t rationally explain… | 我不能合理地解释 |
[1:20:29] | Your impressive parlor tricks. | 你那令人印象深刻的小把戏 |
[1:20:33] | Dr. Carter told me… | 卡特尔博士告诉我 |
[1:20:36] | This device requires a live mimic to work. | 这个设备需要一个活的变种去启动 |
[1:20:38] | What use is it to you? | 你要它做什么 |
[1:20:40] | That’s my concern. | 这是我的事情 |
[1:20:41] | On the contrary. | 正相反 |
[1:20:43] | According to you, this concerns the whole world. | 你说的这关系到全世界 |
[1:20:45] | Well, what would you do | 那么 如果你相信我所说的 |
[1:20:46] | if you believed everything I just told you? | 你会怎么做 |
[1:20:50] | I would locate this… | 我会找到 |
[1:20:51] | – omega. – And bomb it out of existence. | -欧米加 -然后炸了它 |
[1:20:53] | You’re not mentally equipped to fight this thing. | 你在精神上无法与之匹敌 |
[1:20:55] | And you never will be. | 你永远赢不了 |
[1:21:14] | What do we do now? | 接下来怎么办 |
[1:21:17] | I don’t know. We’ve never gotten this far. | 不知道 我们还从未到过这一步 |
[1:21:26] | That was easy. | 放轻松 |
[1:21:26] | Now! Stop! | 不要动 |
[1:21:28] | Stop right there! Don’t move! | 不要轻举妄动 |
[1:21:29] | Nobody move! | 不要动 |
[1:21:32] | Weapon! | 放下武器 |
[1:21:35] | Stop! | 不要动 |
[1:21:40] | They’re off and away! | 他们逃跑了 |
[1:21:42] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 我要怎么用这个东西 |
[1:21:43] | Stick it in your leg. Do it! | 插到你大腿上 马上 |
[1:22:04] | Cage, what’s happening? | 凯奇 怎么了 |
[1:22:06] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[1:22:08] | I feel it. It’s tak-it’s taking me there. | 我感觉到了 它正把我带向那里 |
[1:22:11] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[1:22:14] | It’s-it’s the louvre. | 卢浮宫 |
[1:22:16] | Where? Where are you? | 哪里 你现在在哪里 |
[1:22:18] | I’m inside now. It’s flooded. | 我在卢浮宫里 它被水淹了 |
[1:22:21] | Now I’m going down. I’m in a-I’m in a garage. | 现在我正在往下 在一个停车场里 |
[1:22:22] | A garage underneath the museum. | 卢浮宫下面的停车场 |
[1:22:25] | The omega. Can you see it? | 你能看到欧米加吗 |
[1:22:33] | It’s in Paris. | 它在巴黎 |
[1:22:52] | Rita! | 丽塔 |
[1:23:00] | Turn your head! | 转头 |
[1:23:02] | Stay in the car! | 呆在车里不要动 |
[1:23:04] | Move away from the car! Move away! | 把这辆车挪开 |
[1:23:35] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[1:23:37] | What have you done? | 你对我做了什么 |
[1:23:40] | You’ll be fine. You just needed blood. | 你没事 你只是需要输血 |
[1:23:43] | You don’t know what you’ve just done. | 你根本不知道你做了什么 |
[1:23:46] | I’m not allowed to talk to you. | 我不能和你讲话 |
[1:23:47] | I was with someone. | 还有一个人跟我一起 |
[1:23:50] | Rita Vrataski. Is she alive? | 丽塔·薇拉塔斯基还活着吗 |
[1:23:53] | Rita Vrataski. | 丽塔·薇拉塔斯基 |
[1:23:55] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:23:57] | Just tell me that. | 告诉我吧 |
[1:24:00] | Please tell me. | 求你告诉我 |
[1:24:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:24:41] | I was out of those things in three minutes flat, Cage. | 我只花三分钟就摆脱了这玩意儿 凯奇 |
[1:24:43] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[1:24:46] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[1:24:48] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[1:24:54] | – Sorry, Cage. – No! Whoa-whoa. | -抱歉 凯奇 -别别别 |
[1:24:55] | Wait! Wait! I’m out. I’m out. | 等等 等等 我不行了 我不行了 |
[1:24:58] | They gave me blood. | 他们给我输了血 |
[1:25:04] | I lost the power. | 我失去那种能力了 |
[1:25:07] | I feel it. | 我感觉到了 |
[1:25:09] | I can’t reset the day anymore. | 我再也不能重置时间了 |
[1:25:26] | We have to kill the omega… | 我们必须在侵袭开始前 |
[1:25:28] | before the invasion starts. | 杀死欧米加 |
[1:25:31] | That gives us less than three hours. | 我们只有不到3小时 |
[1:25:34] | We need a drop ship to get to Paris in time. | 我们得有一艘直达船才能赶到巴黎 |
[1:25:37] | Need more soldiers too. | 还需要一些士兵 |
[1:25:39] | Now who’s crazy enough to follow us to Paris? | 现在谁能疯狂到跟我们一起去Paris |
[1:25:48] | -Cage! Cage! – Guys! | -凯奇 凯奇 -二位 |
[1:25:51] | We’ve been lookin’ everywhere for you. | 我们到处找你 |
[1:25:53] | Just…Listen. | 听我说 |
[1:25:54] | Farell almost strung us up by our bollocks | 找不到你法雷利快把我们 |
[1:25:55] | for losing track of you! | 折磨死了 |
[1:25:56] | I know. I know. Just listen. | 我知道 我知道 听我说 |
[1:25:58] | You’re gonna wanna hear this story. | 你们会对这个故事感兴趣的 |
[1:26:00] | Now, it’s gonna sound ridiculous at first, | 开头听起来可能会有些荒唐 |
[1:26:01] | but the longer I talk, | 但越到后面 |
[1:26:02] | the more rational it’s going to appear. | 会显得越合理 |
[1:26:04] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:26:05] | He named the school I went to. | 他知道我学校的名字 |
[1:26:08] | And then he tells me my second grade teacher… | 他还说我二年级的老师 |
[1:26:10] | was called Miss Polio. | 外号叫麻痹症小姐 |
[1:26:12] | She wouldn’t let him go to the bathroom, | 她不让他去洗手间 |
[1:26:13] | made him wet his pants. | 所以他尿裤子了 |
[1:26:15] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:26:16] | Look, I am telling you, man. | 我是说 |
[1:26:18] | He knows everything. | 他知道一切 |
[1:26:21] | About all of us. | 关于我们大家的一切 |
[1:26:22] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[1:26:24] | He says your name ain’t really Ford. | 他说你的名字其实不叫福特 |
[1:26:27] | Says Ford was your friend. | 福特是你的朋友 |
[1:26:29] | Died in combat on his first day. | 第一天上战场时就死了 |
[1:26:31] | You took his place. Send your checks to his family. | 你顶了他的缺 把你的薪水寄到他家 |
[1:26:34] | You slippery bitch. | 你这个小滑头 |
[1:26:37] | Cage says the enemy knows us too. | 凯奇说敌人也了解我们 |
[1:26:39] | They’re waitin’ for us on the beach. | 它们在海滩上等我们 |
[1:26:40] | And we all die. | 我们都会战死 |
[1:26:41] | The whole invasion is a slaughter. | 整个侵袭就是场屠杀 |
[1:26:44] | Well, this is great. | 说得好 |
[1:26:46] | Really good confidence booster for tomorrow. | 还真是为明天的战斗鼓舞士气啊 |
[1:26:47] | Thanks, Cage. | 谢谢你 凯奇 |
[1:26:48] | But we can change it, right? | 我们能改变这一切 对吗 |
[1:26:50] | I mean, there has to be somethin’ that we can do. | 我是说 我们肯定能做些什么 |
[1:26:52] | There has to be… a way that we can win. | 我们肯定 有办法能获胜 |
[1:26:56] | There is a chance. | 确实有机会 |
[1:26:58] | It’s a slim one. | 机会非常渺茫 |
[1:27:00] | But it means coming with me…right now. | 但是得跟我走 马上 |
[1:27:03] | Listen, pal. | 听着 哥们 |
[1:27:04] | I don’t really care what you think you know about us. | 我才不在乎你知道我们些什么 |
[1:27:08] | We just met you. | 我们才刚认识而已 |
[1:27:10] | Come on why would we follow him into combat? | 少来 我们为什么要跟他去战斗啊 |
[1:27:18] | I don’t expect you to follow me. | 我没指望你们跟着我 |
[1:27:20] | I expect you to follow her. | 我希望你们跟着她 |
[1:27:26] | -That’s the full metal… – J squad. | -那是全金属… -J小队 |
[1:27:29] | This is Rita Vrataski. | 这是丽塔·薇拉塔斯基 |
[1:27:32] | – Otherwise known as… – Yeah, yeah. | -著名的… -知道 |
[1:27:34] | The angel of Verdun. | 凡尔登天使 |
[1:27:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:27:57] | It’s a new day, people. | 又是新的一天 同志们 |
[1:27:59] | Destiny calls. | 命运在召唤我们 |
[1:28:01] | The world expects only one thing that we will win. | 全世界都期盼着我们能赢 |
[1:28:04] | Rest assured the enemy will thank you | 今天必须全力以赴 |
[1:28:06] | for not giving a hundred percent today. | 否则 敌人定会感谢你 |
[1:28:08] | Squad. | 队员们 |
[1:28:13] | Where’s J Squad? | J小队去哪里了 |
[1:28:32] | Right, okay. So this omega, it controls time. | 这个欧米加能控制时间 |
[1:28:35] | Just blow the new age piece of bollocks | 把那该死的鸟玩意儿 |
[1:28:37] | back where it came from. And then we go home. | 炸回老家 然后我们回家 |
[1:28:40] | Right, it-it’s guarded by an Alpha. | 有个阿尔法守护着它 |
[1:28:42] | Just kill it. Okay? | 直接杀死它 行吗 |
[1:28:44] | No! | 不行 |
[1:28:45] | You heard what Cage said. | 凯奇刚才说了 |
[1:28:46] | Do not kill an Alpha. | 不要杀死阿尔法 |
[1:28:48] | If we kill an Alpha, | 要是杀死阿尔法 |
[1:28:49] | the Omega will reset this whole day. | 欧米加就会重置时间 |
[1:28:52] | We’ll never even remember we had this conversation. | 我们就会忘记这场谈话 |
[1:28:53] | And they’re gonna know we’re coming. | 它们就会知道我们要去 |
[1:28:54] | So what am I supposed to do | 那如果有个阿尔法要杀我 |
[1:28:56] | if one of those Alphas is about to kill me? | 我该怎么办 |
[1:28:58] | You take a hit for the team. | 你说到重点了 |
[1:29:03] | When we’re on the ground… | 我们落地后 |
[1:29:05] | There’s not gonna be a lot of time | 它们很快就会 |
[1:29:06] | before they know we’re there. | 知道我们来了 |
[1:29:09] | We’re gonna need eyes up here. | 我们需要留个人在这儿盯着 |
[1:29:12] | I’m going in, Cage. | 我要进去 凯奇 |
[1:29:25] | Thirty seconds till contact. | 30秒之后开战 |
[1:29:42] | Cage! | 凯奇 |
[1:29:42] | Oh, no! Oh! | 不 |
[1:29:44] | Kimmel! No! | 基梅尔 不 |
[1:29:54] | Ford! Let’s go! | 福特 出发 |
[1:29:56] | Cage! Drop, Nance! | 凯奇 跳 南希 |
[1:29:57] | Talk to him, Rita! We gotta go. Drop. | 跟他说 丽塔 我们必须走了 跳 |
[1:29:59] | Cage, they know we’re coming, man! | 凯奇 它们知道我们来了 |
[1:30:02] | Drop! | 跳 |
[1:30:03] | Drop! Drop! | 跳 跳 |
[1:30:07] | Drop. | 跳 |
[1:30:07] | You’re not hooked in. | 你没连上吊索 |
[1:32:27] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么久才来 |
[1:32:31] | Any others? | 还有其他人吗 |
[1:32:38] | We’re low on ammo. | 弹药不多了 |
[1:32:39] | I’ve got one claymore. | 我带了把大砍刀 |
[1:32:40] | Ford, you’re out. | 福特 你完蛋了 |
[1:32:42] | Griff has only got half a magazine left | 格里夫只剩半个弹匣了 |
[1:32:44] | and he can hardly move. | 而且他走不了 |
[1:32:45] | I thought you could see the future. | 我以为你能看到未来 |
[1:32:47] | I haven’t lived this day. | 我从没活到过这一天 |
[1:32:49] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 我不知道接下来会发生什么 |
[1:32:51] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不要紧 |
[1:32:53] | What matters is we finish this. | 要紧的是我们要结束这一切 |
[1:32:55] | With what? | 怎么结束 |
[1:32:57] | I mean, Griff can’t even walk. | 格里夫连路都走不了 |
[1:32:59] | We’re three men down. Come on. | 我们有三个人已经挂了 得了吧 |
[1:33:01] | Look. We’re running out of time. | 我们要没时间了 |
[1:33:02] | Collect your ammo. | 收集弹药 |
[1:33:04] | There must be a thousand mimics | 我们和那个金字塔之间 |
[1:33:05] | between us and that pyramid. | 肯定有成千上万个变种 |
[1:33:07] | So, what we gonna do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[1:33:08] | Just walk up to the front door? Is that it? | 直接走到大门口吗 |
[1:33:09] | If we stay here, we die. | 我们要是原地不动 只有死路一条 |
[1:33:11] | Yeah? We’ll never get through. | 我们肯定过不去 |
[1:33:14] | We could. | 我们能 |
[1:33:17] | In that. | 用它就行 |
[1:33:20] | That ship will never fly. | 那艘船不会飞 |
[1:33:22] | Doesn’t need to fly. | 不需要飞 |
[1:33:25] | It just needs to get us across there with speed. | 只需要迅速把我们运过去 |
[1:33:28] | If the engines are still running, | 要是引擎没坏 |
[1:33:31] | we could steer it with the power levers. | 我们可以用动力杆导航 |
[1:33:34] | Skinner…Clear a path. | 斯金纳 开路 |
[1:33:42] | Try it again, now. | 再试一次 |
[1:33:43] | No, it’s not reading. | 没有读数 |
[1:33:44] | Condition lever, low. | 状态控制杆 降低 |
[1:33:52] | Master power, on. | 主电源 开启 |
[1:33:57] | Griff! | 格里夫 |
[1:33:59] | We’ve gotta go! Come on! | 我们得走了 快 |
[1:34:04] | I’m not gonna be any good in there, mate. | 我进去了也没什么用 伙计 |
[1:34:07] | Let me buy you some time. | 我给你们争取点时间 |
[1:34:13] | Power’s on. This is gonna work. | 电源开启 肯定能行 |
[1:34:17] | Hey, come on, man! We gotta go! | 快点 弟兄们 我们得走了 |
[1:34:21] | Don’t wait for us! | 别等我们了 |
[1:34:23] | Skinner! | 斯金纳 |
[1:34:24] | Griff, come on! | 格里夫 快点 |
[1:34:26] | We’re good to go. Where are they? | 我们得走了 他们在哪里 |
[1:34:27] | Where’s Skinner and Griff? | 斯金纳和格里夫呢 |
[1:34:29] | They’re not comin’. | 他们不来了 |
[1:34:44] | Go, brother. You gotta go, man. | 走吧 兄弟 你得走了 |
[1:34:47] | I’ll see you in the next life. | 下辈子再见 |
[1:34:57] | Move over! Move over! | 躲开 躲开 |
[1:35:01] | We gotta go! | 我们得走了 |
[1:35:03] | Yo, we gotta go. Now! | 我们得走了 快 |
[1:35:08] | They’re coming, Cage. | 他们来了 凯奇 |
[1:35:17] | Come on, you bastards! | 来吧 狗日的 |
[1:35:19] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:35:20] | Reload. | 重新装弹 |
[1:35:21] | Reload. | 重新装弹 |
[1:35:23] | Reload. | 重新装弹 |
[1:35:36] | We got incoming! | 它们来了 |
[1:35:47] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:35:56] | Cage! | 凯奇 |
[1:36:08] | You have to take over! | 你先顶着 |
[1:36:51] | No! | 不 |
[1:37:03] | Rita! | 丽塔 |
[1:37:06] | Punch it! Punch it! | 砸开它 砸开它 |
[1:37:46] | We’ve been through worse. | 这算不了什么 |
[1:38:26] | Okay. | 没事 |
[1:38:29] | It’s there. | 它在那儿 |
[1:38:32] | In the water. There. | 在水里 那边 |
[1:39:01] | That’s an Alpha. | 是个阿尔法 |
[1:39:02] | I’m gonna draw that thing away. | 我去把它引开 |
[1:39:06] | You kill the Omega. | 你去杀死欧米加 |
[1:39:07] | No. | 不 |
[1:39:09] | You won’t make it ten feet | 你走不了多远 |
[1:39:10] | before that thing kills you, Cage. | 它就会把你杀死 凯奇 |
[1:39:12] | I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[1:39:13] | – Take the grenades. – I can do it. | -拿着手榴弹 -我能做到 |
[1:39:15] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:39:17] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:39:19] | Neither one of us is getting out of here. | 我们俩谁也逃不出这地方 |
[1:39:44] | Thank you…for getting me this far. | 谢谢你 带我走这么远 |
[1:39:53] | You’re a good man, Cage. | 你是个好人 凯奇 |
[1:39:57] | I wish I had the chance to know you better. | 我希望以前有机会多了解你一些 |
[1:43:30] | Welcome to London, Major. | 欢迎来London 少校 |
[1:43:31] | I’m corporal Montgomery, | 我是蒙哥马利下士 |
[1:43:33] | your liaison to general Brigham’s press office. | 我将带您去布里格姆将军的新闻发布会 |
[1:43:36] | Very good to have you. | 感谢您的到来 |
[1:43:39] | Have you heard the news? Isn’t it brilliant. | 您听到新闻了吗 好消息啊 |
[1:43:49] | Just before sunrise this morning… | 今天日出前 |
[1:43:52] | A large surge of energy was detected in Paris. | 我们在巴黎探测到了一大股能量 |
[1:43:55] | We do not know exactly what this signifies. | 我们还不知道这究竟意味着什么 |
[1:43:59] | But the result appears to be a total collapse | 但结果似乎是 |
[1:44:02] | of the enemy’s capacity to fight. | 敌人战斗力的全面崩溃 |
[1:44:05] | Russian and Chinese troops are now moving across Europe | 俄罗斯和中国军队正毫无阻碍地 |
[1:44:08] | without resistance. | 行经欧洲 |
[1:44:11] | Tomorrow, we advance on the western front. | 明天 我们会向西部战线推进 |
[1:44:14] | We believe we are marching to claim a victory | 相信我们即将 |
[1:44:16] | for ourselves… | 为自己 |
[1:44:18] | for our loved ones, | 为我们所爱的人 |
[1:44:20] | for our countrymen, | 为我们的同胞 |
[1:44:21] | for the entire human race. | 为全人类宣告胜利 |
[1:44:23] | What are you?! Sound off! | 你们是谁 大声说 |
[1:44:25] | I’m a warrior! | 是战士 |
[1:44:26] | – What do warriors do?! – Kill! | -战士的天职是 -杀敌 |
[1:44:28] | – What are you gonna do?! – Kill! | -战士的天职是 -杀敌 |
[1:44:29] | You have not been in twenty battles, Ford. | 你才没打那么多仗 福特 |
[1:44:31] | I have too. | 我也参战无数 |
[1:44:32] | You’re gonna dump your load | 明天一登滩 |
[1:44:33] | the second you hit the beach tomorrow, Ford. | 你就得缴械投降 福特 |
[1:44:34] | How about you two go get yourselves | 你们俩快他妈闭嘴吧 |
[1:44:36] | a nice hot cup of shut-the-hell-up! | 不吹牛能死啊 |
[1:44:38] | Ha ha! You funny, girl. | 姑娘 你真有意思 |
[1:44:39] | But I bet you I set some kind of record tomorrow. | 你看着吧 我明天一定会创下纪录 |
[1:44:42] | Yeah. Fastest time runnin’ backwards, Ford, | 逃跑第一名 福特 |
[1:44:44] | slippin’ in your own shit. | 被自己绊倒 摔个狗吃屎 |
[1:44:46] | Knock off the grab-ass! | 停下站好 |
[1:44:49] | What are you?! Sound off! | 你们是谁 大声说 |
[1:44:50] | I’m a warrior! | 是战士 |
[1:44:52] | – What do warriors do?! – Kill! | -战士的天职 -杀敌 |
[1:44:56] | Attention! | 立正 |
[1:45:37] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[1:45:39] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[1:45:45] | I need to know now, know now | 我只想明白 明白 |
[1:45:50] | can you love me again? | 你能再爱我一次吗 |
[1:45:52] | I need to know now, know now | 我只想明白 明白 |
[1:45:57] | can you love me again? | 你能再爱我一次吗 |
[1:46:00] | I need to know now, know now | 我只想明白 明白 |
[1:46:05] | can you love me again? | 你能再爱我一次吗 |
[1:46:07] | I need to know now, know now | 我只想明白 明白 |
[1:46:13] | can you love me again? | 你能再爱我一次吗 |
[1:46:21] | can you love me again? | 你能再爱我一次吗 |
[1:46:23] | It’s unforgivable | 我的行为无可原谅 |
[1:46:25] | I stole and burnt your soul | 让你的身心深受打击 |
[1:46:27] | Is that what demons do? | 这种行为和魔鬼无异吧 |
[1:46:30] | They rule the worst of me | 我的心智被魔鬼所占据 |
[1:46:32] | destroy everything | 让一切化为乌有 |
[1:46:34] | They bring down angels like you | 让天使如你也受尽磨难 |
[1:46:38] | Now I’m rising from the ground | 我鼓起勇气勇敢站起 |
[1:46:42] | Rising up to you | 向你发出疾呼 |
[1:46:46] | Filled with all the strength I’ve found | 血脉中鼓起了全部勇气 |
[1:46:50] | There’s nothing I can’t do | 如今的我无可阻挡 |
[1:46:55] | All right | 好吧 |
[1:46:55] | I need to know now, know now | 我只想明白 明白 |
[1:47:00] | Can you love me again? | 你能再爱我一次吗 |
[1:47:03] | I need to know now, know now | 我只想明白 明白 |
[1:47:08] | Can you love me again? | 你能再爱我一次吗 |
[1:47:12] | All right | 好吧 |
[1:47:15] | Oh, come on | 加油 |
[1:47:17] | All right | 好吧 |
[1:47:24] | Can you love me again? | 你能再爱我一次吗 |
[1:47:27] | know, know, know, know | 明 明 明 白 |
[1:47:29] | All right | 好吧 |
[1:47:33] | I told you once I can’t do this again | 我曾告诉过你我不能 |
[1:47:37] | Do this again, oh, no | 我不能 不能 |