时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Grey’s Anatomy”… | 《实习医生格蕾》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | I looked up my birth mom. Ellis Grey. | 我找到了生母 爱丽丝·格蕾 |
[00:03] | Did you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[00:04] | I want another baby. | 我还想要个孩子 |
[00:05] | Yang is leaving a seat open. | 杨走后留下一个空缺 |
[00:06] | And I’m recommending you. | 我想推荐你 |
[00:07] | She left me her seat. | 杨走了之后有位置空缺 |
[00:08] | I was gonna ask you to be by my side | 我本来打算问你是否愿意 |
[00:10] | for the rest of our lives. | 和我一起共度余生 |
[00:11] | He’s very dreamy. But he is not the sun. You are. | 他确实很梦幻 但他不是太阳 你才是 |
[00:15] | You’re asking me to choose between this job… | 你是逼我在工作和家庭之间 |
[00:17] | and my family? | 做出选择 |
[00:18] | I am staying here. | 我要留在这里 |
[00:19] | Owen knows this is the right move for me. | 欧文知道这对我是最好的 |
[00:21] | So you can go. | 那你就可以走了 |
[00:31] | When I was 5, | 我五岁时 |
[00:34] | my mom lost me in a park. | 妈妈把我丢在公园 |
[00:39] | I don’t remember much, | 记忆已经模糊了 只记得 |
[00:41] | except that one minute, I was riding the carousel | 前一分钟 我还在坐旋转木马 |
[00:43] | And the next…she was gone. | 一转眼 她就不见了 |
[00:55] | I don’t remember how I found her. | 我不记得是怎么找到她的 |
[00:57] | I don’t remember how I got home. | 也不记得自己是怎么回的家 |
[01:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:06] | All I remember is what happened next. | 我只记得接下来发生的事 |
[01:12] | She told me not to worry. | 她告诉我不要担心 |
[01:19] | She told me everything would be fine. | 她说一切都会好 |
[01:26] | They are saving your mother’s life. | 他们在抢救你妈妈 |
[01:28] | Don’t put that on me. Stop it! | 我不戴这个 住手 |
[01:31] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[01:36] | She told me it was time to play the quiet game, | 她说 安静游戏开始 |
[01:39] | So I knew I wasn’t supposed to ask any questions… | 所以我明白 不能问任何问题 |
[01:43] | Would you like to see her? | 你想要见她吗 |
[01:44] | No. Absolutely not. No. | 不 当然不要 不见 |
[01:52] | …or else, I might have told her… | 不然我会告诉她 |
[01:57] | I forgot my doll. | 我忘了带娃娃 |
[02:07] | I loved that doll so much. | 我太爱那个娃娃了 |
[02:10] | It killed me to leave it behind. | 把它丢下让我无比心痛 |
[02:13] | Funny, isn’t it, the way memory works… | 很有意思吧 记忆就是这么奇妙 |
[02:18] | The things you can’t quite remember | 有些事情你很难记起 |
[02:21] | and the things you can never forget? | 有些事情你无法忘记 |
[02:26] | You really should get your locks changed. | 你们真该换锁了 |
[02:30] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[02:31] | I need to talk to Alex. | 我得和阿历克斯谈谈 |
[02:32] | Wilson, get out of the bed. | 威尔逊 起来 |
[02:33] | I can’t get in the bed with you in there. | 我没法跟你躺在一张床上 |
[02:35] | You can’t kick me out of bed. | 你不能把我赶下床 |
[02:36] | It’s my house. | 这是我家 |
[02:37] | No, it’s my house. | 不 现在是我家 |
[02:38] | Then you kick her out. | 那你把她赶走 |
[02:39] | I’m not wearing any– | 我什么都没穿 |
[02:39] | I don’t care about your boobs, Wilson. Out. | 我对你的裸体不感兴趣 威尔逊 出去 |
[02:43] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[02:50] | I guess I’ll go make us some coffee since I’m up. | 既然我起来了 就给大家泡点咖啡吧 |
[02:52] | Coffee would be great. | 有咖啡喝太棒了 |
[02:54] | This is not our thing now, okay? | 我们不玩这套 知道吗 |
[02:56] | You can’t just start showing up at all hours and — | 你以后不能半夜三更出现 然后… |
[02:58] | I mean, this is not what we do. | 我们不玩这套 |
[03:01] | I told Derek I am not moving to D.C. | 我告诉德里克 我不会搬去华盛顿 |
[03:03] | The children and I are staying here. | 我和孩子们要留在这里 |
[03:04] | All right, the miracle is over. | 好吧 奇迹结束了 |
[03:06] | The miracle is not over. | 奇迹没有结束 |
[03:08] | We’re not a miracle. Shut up. | 我们不是什么奇迹 闭嘴 |
[03:10] | You can’t break into my house and wake me up to talk | 你不能突然闯进我家 把我叫醒聊天 |
[03:12] | and then tell me to shut up! | 还让我闭嘴 |
[03:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:16] | So, here’s what happened — | 事情是这样的 |
[03:18] | Last night, I found out I have a daughter. | 昨晚 我发现 我有个女儿 |
[03:21] | Or at least, I think she’s my daughter. | 至少 我认为她是我女儿 |
[03:26] | All these years, I… | 这些年 |
[03:28] | I had no idea, and now she’s here. | 我都毫不知情 如今她出现了 |
[03:33] | She doesn’t know who I am, | 她不知道我是谁 |
[03:35] | and I can’t talk about it to anyone. | 我也不能和任何人说 |
[03:38] | So, I figure I’d wind up one of two places — | 我想到两个可以去的地方 |
[03:41] | Either here… or in a bar, so I… | 在这里 或去酒吧 所以我 |
[03:58] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[04:00] | Here I am. | 我来这里了 |
[04:06] | You’re here early. | 你来的真早 |
[04:07] | Yeah, an MVC came in last night after you left. | 你昨晚走后 来了一个车祸伤者 |
[04:09] | The driver had an open-book pelvis, so I stuck around. | 司机骨盆都露出来了 所以我留下来了 |
[04:12] | You’ve been here all night? | 你整晚都在医院 |
[04:13] | Medevac just called. | 救援直升机来电 |
[04:14] | Hypotensive patient en route, possible multi-trauma. | 要送过来一个低血压病人 可能受多处外伤 |
[04:17] | All right, page Yang. | 好的 呼叫杨 |
[04:19] | Pierce — page Pierce and Grey | 皮尔斯 呼叫皮尔斯和格蕾 |
[04:21] | and ask them to meet me at the helipad. | 让他们到直升机停机坪找我 |
[04:22] | Can you finish up here? | 你能帮我接手这里吗 |
[04:24] | Sure, yeah. | 当然 没问题 |
[04:28] | He’s dying inside. | 他心里一定难过死了 |
[04:32] | He seems fine. | 他看起来没事啊 |
[04:33] | Well, sure. He’s a soldier. | 那当然 他可是军人 |
[04:34] | He’s stuffing everything down, but he needs a buddy. | 他能忍受一切挫折 但他需要朋友安慰 |
[04:37] | You could be his buddy. | 你可以作为朋友去安慰他 |
[04:39] | Nope. | 不要 |
[04:39] | Oh, come on! | 拜托你啦 |
[04:40] | How would you feel if I were the one who left? | 如果离开的是我 你是什么感觉 |
[04:43] | You lying awake at night in your empty bed… | 当你醒来发现 枕边人已离去 |
[04:46] | What kind of buddy are you asking me to be? | 你是想我怎么安慰他 |
[04:57] | Should they be flying in this?! | 这么大风能开直升机过来吗 |
[04:59] | No choice! | 那也是无奈之举 |
[05:03] | Hi! | 你好 |
[05:05] | What?! | 你说什么 |
[05:05] | I said, “Hi!” | 我说 你好 |
[05:07] | I’m Maggie! Pierce! | 我是麦琪 皮尔斯 |
[05:09] | I know! | 我知道 |
[05:10] | We haven’t officially met! | 我们还没正式见过面 |
[05:13] | Hello! | 你好 |
[05:14] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:15] | I said — | 我说 |
[05:21] | Are we safe up here? | 我们在这里安全吗 |
[05:27] | Just answered my own question. | 不用问都知道了 |
[05:29] | Okay, let’s get ready. We’ve got to be quick. | 好 大家准备好 动作要快 |
[05:40] | Okay, let’s go! | 好 开始吧 |
[05:46] | Lost camper, extracted from the desert — | 走失的露营者 在沙漠里被发现 |
[05:48] | Scablands west of Spokane. | 位于斯波坎市西部的疤地 |
[05:50] | Hikers found him, thought he was dead. | 徒步旅行者发现他 还以为他死了 |
[05:54] | Let’s get him out. | 把他抬出来 |
[05:55] | Be careful! | 小心点 |
[05:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:02] | Grab him, bring him back in! | 抓住他 把他抬回来 |
[06:06] | We cannot unload him until this wind dies down. | 风停之前 我们没法将他转移 |
[06:14] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[06:25] | What if — what — what if she runs off with our baby? | 如果 她带着我们孩子跑了怎么办 |
[06:27] | I mean, what if — what if she does drugs? | 要是她吸毒怎么办 |
[06:29] | What — what if — what if she doesn’t eat right. | 如果她不注意饮食怎么办 |
[06:30] | W-what if she forgets her prenatals? | 她要是忘了做产前检查怎么办 |
[06:33] | Last night, you were all for a surrogate. | 昨晚你是同意找代孕妈妈的啊 |
[06:35] | What changed? | 怎么变卦了呢 |
[06:36] | No– nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:37] | I just — I — I was brushing my teeth this morning, | 我只是 今早刷牙的时候 |
[06:40] | I saw my scar in the mirror. | 我在镜中看到了自己的伤疤 |
[06:41] | I was pregnant with Sofia when that accident happened. Me. | 我怀索菲亚时出了车祸 那是我 |
[06:44] | Even I couldn’t protect our unborn child. | 甚至连我都没法保护未出生的孩子 |
[06:47] | How can we put that kind of trust in someone we don’t even know? | 我们怎么信任陌生人就可以做到呢 |
[06:49] | Sofia’s fine. You know, it was a freak accident. | 索菲亚很好 那不过是场意外罢了 |
[06:52] | There’s no reason to think that that’s gonna happen — | 没必要草木皆兵 |
[06:53] | Excuse me, out of the way, please. | 抱歉 借过一下 |
[06:54] | Patient downstairs. We need more hands! Let’s move! | 楼下有病人 需要人手 大家快去 |
[06:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:59] | Get out of my way! | 别挡着我 |
[07:00] | The best cases | 跑得最快的住院医师 |
[07:01] | go to the fastest resident, and I’m the fastest resident. | 能跟最好的病例 我跑得最快 |
[07:03] | I’m caffeinated, and I’ve been up all night. | 我咖啡因满满 整夜没睡 |
[07:05] | No more mister nice girl. | 我再也不是好好女孩了 |
[07:06] | It’s every woman for themselves now. | 现在女人要为自己奋斗 |
[07:08] | There! | 那 |
[07:10] | I need a central line and an art line set up stat. | 马上准备好中心静脉导管和动脉导管 |
[07:13] | Dibs. | 我来 |
[07:13] | Damn it. | 擦 |
[07:14] | And somebody needs to go help chief Hunt. | 来个人去帮亨特主任 |
[07:15] | The gurney just flew off of the helipad. | 轮床从停机坪上掉下去了 |
[07:17] | Dibs. | 我来 |
[07:17] | Dibs. | 我来 |
[07:17] | You can’t double-dibs. That’s my dibs. | 不能两件事都你来 轮到我了 |
[07:19] | I can’t tell which is better! | 我纠结哪个比较好嘛 |
[07:20] | One of you, get over here! | 你俩过来一个 |
[07:21] | Wait! My dibs! | 等下 这是我的活 |
[07:24] | Bitch! | 太不厚道了 |
[07:25] | Help! | 救命 |
[07:27] | Over here! | 在这呢 |
[07:29] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[07:30] | Somebody, anyone! Help! Please! | 来个人啊 救命啊 |
[07:32] | Someone, help! Somebody, please! | 来人啊 救命啊 来人啊 |
[07:34] | Somebody, anyone. | 快来人啊 |
[07:37] | On three. One, two, three. | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[07:40] | So, this guy got lost in a desert. | 这人在沙漠里迷路了 |
[07:42] | I didn’t even realize Washington State had a desert. | 我都不知道华盛顿州有沙漠 |
[07:44] | I’m from Bosto | 我是波士顿人 |
[07:47] | Yeah, I heard, um, you lived there, too. | 我听说你以前在那住过 |
[07:49] | Yeah, my mom moved us there when I was a kid. | 是的 我小的时候和妈妈曾搬去波士顿住 |
[07:51] | Ellis Grey, right? That’s your mom? | 爱丽丝·格蕾是你妈妈吧 |
[07:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:57] | Oh! No, s– unh-unh. Sir, don’t do that. | 不 先生 请别这样做 |
[08:00] | H– don’t do that. | 别这样做 |
[08:00] | Find them. Find them. | 找他们 找他们 |
[08:02] | His pulse is through the roof. | 他的脉搏飙升 |
[08:03] | Edwards, monitor his SATs, | 爱德华兹 注意他的血氧指数 |
[08:04] | and let’s up his sedation. | 增加镇定剂剂量 |
[08:05] | Have to find them. | 要找他们 |
[08:06] | Who do you want us to find? | 你要我们找谁 |
[08:07] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[08:08] | Please find them. They’re still out there. | 请找到他们 他们还在那 |
[08:10] | My family, please. | 请找到我的家人 |
[08:11] | His B.P. plummeted. | 血压骤降 |
[08:12] | Get him a fluid bolus, and start 10 of dopamine. | 进行静脉推注 注射10单位多巴胺 |
[08:14] | His rhythm is erratic. Repeat EKG, stat. | 他的心率混乱 马上再次检查心电图 |
[08:32] | Help us! | 救命 |
[08:32] | Just hang in there. We’re gonna get you out of there. | 坚持住 我们会救你们出来 |
[08:34] | This door’s jammed! | 门卡住了 |
[08:36] | It really hurts. Is that normal? | 我好疼 这正常吗 |
[08:37] | Nothing about this is normal! | 现在没有什么是正常的 |
[08:39] | Dave, is that you? | 戴夫 是你吗 |
[08:41] | I think that’s Dave Oldroyd in there. | 里面那位应该是戴夫·欧德罗伊德 |
[08:42] | What, you know him? | 什么 你认识他 |
[08:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:44] | Yeah, yeah. Stage 2 osteosarcoma patient. | 是的 骨肉瘤二期病人 |
[08:46] | He’s due for his next round of chemo in like an hour. | 他一个小时后要进行下一轮化疗 |
[08:47] | Dave, what are you doing in there? Are you all right? | 戴夫 你们在里面怎样 一切都好吗 |
[08:49] | My head hurts when I move it. | 我的头一动就疼 |
[08:50] | Don’t move your head! | 别动头 |
[08:51] | All right, just hang in there, Dave. | 坚持住 戴夫 |
[08:52] | Let me get a closer look. | 我往车里面看看 |
[08:54] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 不 |
[08:57] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[08:58] | Yeah — no. | 是的 不 |
[09:00] | They’re sitting in each others’ laps with no pants. | 他们坐在对方的大腿上 没穿裤子 |
[09:02] | Why aren’t you wearing any pants?! | 你们为什么不穿裤子 |
[09:04] | Well, I’ll give you one little guess. | 你猜猜看 |
[09:07] | Okay, we’re gonna need to get them both c-spined. | 我们先得固定他们的脊椎 |
[09:08] | Who’s gonna climb in there? | 谁爬进去 |
[09:09] | Not it. | 我不要 |
[09:10] | Ooh, bum leg. | 我带假肢呢 |
[09:11] | Dibs. | 我来吧 |
[09:18] | I alerted the authorities | 我通知相关部门 |
[09:18] | that the patient was traveling with family. | 告诉他们病人是和家人出行 |
[09:20] | Edwards, can you imagine? | 爱德华兹 你能想象吗 |
[09:22] | He must have been out there wandering around, lost, | 他迷失在沙漠中 |
[09:25] | looking for his family, day after day, all alone. | 只身一人每天去找寻他的家人 |
[09:28] | Dr. Grey. | 格蕾医生 |
[09:29] | Do you want me to page plastics to look at the foot? | 要我呼叫整形科医生来检查他的脚吗 |
[09:31] | Yeah. That thing’s nasty. | 对的 脚伤很严重 |
[09:35] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[09:35] | Hold on. Foot’s gonna have to wait. | 等等 脚伤迟一点检查 |
[09:37] | He’s got perinephric fluid buildup. | 他出现肾周积液 |
[09:39] | We got to get him up to C.T. right now. | 得马上去照片子 |
[09:40] | Good news! The tech is available, | 好消息 设备可以用 |
[09:42] | so I’d like to get that echo done now — | 我想先做完超声心动图 |
[09:43] | Prep an O.R. And get a new chem 7 | 准备好手术室和生化7项 |
[09:45] | because his potassium’s been all over the place. | 他的钾含量很高 |
[09:47] | I’d really like to make sure | 我真的想要先确定 |
[09:48] | there isn’t any underlying cardiac pathology. | 没有潜在的心脏病问题 |
[09:50] | Should I, uh, re-check his coags, or… | 我要重新检查他的凝血指数还是 |
[09:51] | Dr. Grey. | 格蕾医生 |
[09:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:52] | The echo. When can I get that? | 超声心动图 什么时候可以做 |
[09:54] | Oh, that’s gonna have to wait. Excuse me. | 那要等等了 请让一下 |
[10:03] | You guys aren’t waiting on the board meeting, are you? | 你们不是在等董事会议吧 |
[10:04] | That’s been postponed. | 会议推迟了 |
[10:05] | Postponed? For how long? | 推迟了 推迟多久 |
[10:07] | B-because Dr.Webber is recommending me to the board | 因为韦伯医生推荐我成为董事会成员 |
[10:10] | as the replacement for Yang’s vacancy. | 接替杨的位置 |
[10:12] | He is? | 他有吗 |
[10:15] | Well, we will address that when we reconvene. | 好 我们开会的时候再讨论 |
[10:18] | Karev, you need something, too? | 克莱夫 你也有事要说吗 |
[10:19] | Yeah, um, these are Yang’s shares of the hospital | 是的 这是杨所持的医院股份的文件 |
[10:22] | along with a certified letter. | 还有她签署的转让书 |
[10:24] | She gave her seat to me. | 她让我接替她的位置 |
[10:29] | So, you can just hand off board seats to whomever you want? | 怎么可以随便把董事会位置给别人 |
[10:31] | I mean, what about the members of this hospital? | 都不用考虑医院其他人的看法吗 |
[10:33] | Don’t we have rights? Don’t we have a voice? | 我们没有权利吗 我们不能提出意见吗 |
[10:35] | What are the rules here? | 规章是什么 |
[10:37] | I said I’ll talk to legal. It’s an unprecedented situation. | 我说会和律师商量 这是前所未有的情况 |
[10:39] | It’s not a situation. My shares are legit. | 什么情况 我有理有据 |
[10:41] | I have them in my hand. | 我拿着证明文件呢 |
[10:42] | And where the hell have you been? | 你跑到哪里去了 |
[10:44] | Well, I was — | 我去… |
[10:45] | Tell them, Richard. | 告诉他们 理查德 |
[10:46] | Tell them that I belong on the board, not Karev. | 告诉他们我才是董事会成员 不是克莱夫 |
[10:48] | Karev? | 克莱夫 |
[10:49] | Yeah, Yang’s trying to give Karev her seat. I don’t — | 杨想把董事会的位置给克莱夫 我不知道. |
[10:51] | No, she did give it. | 她给我了 |
[10:53] | Um…excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[10:55] | And what are you…? | 你去… |
[10:59] | I just need to know you won’t talk to anyone | 我要确定你不会和任何人 |
[11:00] | about what you heard this morning. | 透露今早你听到的话 |
[11:02] | It’s anonymous for a reason, Richard. | 那叫匿名戒酒会 理查德 |
[11:04] | Of course not. | 我当然不会说出去 |
[11:06] | But if you ever wanted to talk, you could, to me. | 但如果你想要找人聊这事 你可以找我 |
[11:10] | I’m a really good listener, and it’s not like | 我是很好的听众 |
[11:12] | I don’t have things | 我也有些事情 |
[11:13] | that I would rather not have everybody here know. | 不想让大家都知道 |
[11:15] | I mean, I haven’t even told my own brother about — | 有些事我甚至没有和我哥哥说 |
[11:17] | I don’t wanna to talk. | 我不想聊 |
[11:23] | The last name is Peterson. | 姓是彼得森 |
[11:25] | The wind blew my son’s frisbee up onto our roof. | 大风把我儿子的飞盘吹到屋顶 |
[11:27] | My husband climbed up there — | 我丈夫爬上去捡 |
[11:28] | If you could check in at the desk, | 你去问问前台吧 |
[11:29] | I’m sure someone could help you. | 那有人会帮你找 |
[11:30] | Daddy fell and didn’t wake up. | 爸爸摔下来之后就没醒过来了 |
[11:32] | I got a page? | 你呼叫我吗 |
[11:33] | All right. | 是的 |
[11:34] | Can you guys wait over there, | 你们能在那边等吗 |
[11:35] | and I’ll see what I can find out. | 我帮你们找找 |
[11:36] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[11:43] | Good, you’re here. | 太好了 你来了 |
[11:44] | There’s too much blood to do the ventric. | 出血太多 不好处理脑室 |
[11:46] | Can you help? | 能帮忙吗 |
[11:48] | Geez. He belongs to them? | 我的天 他们是一家人吗 |
[11:52] | Yep. | 对 |
[11:54] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[11:55] | B.P.’s 220 over 123. He’s bradying down. | 高压220 低压123 心率下降 |
[11:58] | The family’s asking for an update. | 家属问情况如何 |
[11:59] | Is there anything I could tell them now? | 我能跟他们说什么吗 |
[12:00] | Well, nothing good. | 情况不乐观 |
[12:10] | Just hang tight, okay? We’re working to get you out. | 坚持住 我们在想办法救你出来 |
[12:13] | Are you calling my mom? | 你是不是在打给我妈 |
[12:13] | Of course we’re calling your mom. | 当然要打给你妈 |
[12:15] | Mrs. Oldroyd? | 是欧德罗伊德太太吗 |
[12:16] | Hi. This is Dr. Torres. | 你好 我是托瑞斯医生 |
[12:17] | Are you gonna tell her that we were — | 你是不是要告诉她我们在 |
[12:20] | My parents are gonna kill me. | 我爸妈会宰了我的 |
[12:21] | They don’t even know I took the car. | 他们根本不知道我开车出来 |
[12:22] | Monica, babe, you’re hurt. | 莫妮卡 宝贝 你受伤了 |
[12:23] | I’m sure it’s fine. | 肯定不会有事的 |
[12:24] | A gurney landed on you, the sunroof shattered on your head. | 轮床掉下来 头顶的天窗被砸了 |
[12:27] | Dave, can you see anything, | 戴夫 能看到什么吗 |
[12:28] | any open wounds? | 有没有开放性创伤 |
[12:29] | Oh. Oh — oh, god. | 天啊 |
[12:32] | Door’s coming off! | 门要卸了 |
[12:35] | She’s got a head wound, bleeding profusely. | 她头部受伤 大量出血 |
[12:37] | All right, let’s get her out of there and get her inside! | 好 把她抬出来送进去 |
[12:41] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[12:43] | All right, head first, okay? | 好的 头先出来 好吗 |
[12:46] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 躺好 |
[12:48] | Ready? On three. One, two, three. | 准备好 我数到三 一 二 三 |
[12:52] | Uh, can I get a blanket? | 能不能拿张毯子给我 |
[12:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:54] | Here you go. | 走吧 |
[12:54] | Watch out for broken glass. | 小心碎玻璃 |
[12:58] | All right, buddy. | 来吧 伙计 |
[13:00] | Make sure you’re protecting his c-spine. | 小心保护好颈椎 |
[13:02] | Easy. Easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[13:06] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[13:13] | Good news is, this day really | 好消息是 今天真的已经 |
[13:14] | can’t get any worse, can it? | 衰到不能再衰了 对吧 |
[13:18] | Don’t look! Don’t look! | 别看 别看 |
[13:24] | Now’s your chance. | 你的机会来了 |
[13:24] | What? No, no, no. | 什么 我才不干 |
[13:25] | Hey, chief, you got a minute? | 主任 有时间吗 |
[13:26] | I’ve got to go check on my John Doe in C.T., but what’s up? | 我要去CT室看病人 怎么了 |
[13:29] | Uh, well, are you busy tonight? | 你晚上有空吗 |
[13:32] | ‘Cause a couple of guys are probably gonna get together. | 晚上他们会小聚一下 |
[13:33] | You know, uh, hit Joe’s, grab some brewskies. | 去乔那里 喝上几杯 |
[13:36] | Oh, yeah? Who’s going? | 是嘛 有谁去 |
[13:38] | So far, there’s me, uh, a-and you. | 目前就我 还有 你 |
[13:44] | Okay, well, um, I don’t know | 呃 我不确定 |
[13:47] | what time I’m gonna get out of here tonight, | 晚上几点能走 |
[13:48] | so can I let you know? | 到时候跟你联系吧 |
[13:50] | Yeah. Absolutely. Yes. Let me know. | 好 没问题 行 到时候联系 |
[13:54] | See? Was that so hard? | 你看 没那么难吧 |
[13:55] | Yes. It was. | 难 很难 |
[13:58] | What I don’t understand is, why a car? | 真搞不懂你们为什么要在车里 |
[14:00] | You’re in a building full of beds and supply closets. | 整栋楼到处是床和储物室 |
[14:03] | We haven’t seen each other in weeks. | 我们好几周没见面了 |
[14:04] | My dad was just transferred to Portland last month. | 我爸上月刚被调到波特兰 |
[14:07] | Yeah, plus, it’s kind of hard | 是啊 而且在儿科那层 |
[14:08] | to get privacy on a peds floor. | 要找个没人打扰的地方挺难的 |
[14:09] | Because it’s a place for young children to heal, | 因为那地方是给孩子们治病的 |
[14:12] | not to have sex. | 不是让他们滚床单的 |
[14:13] | You told her? | 你跟她说了 |
[14:14] | Two teenagers in a car? | 两个青少年在车里还能干什么 |
[14:15] | I did the math. | 用脚趾头想想都知道 |
[14:16] | Your collarbone is broken, Dave, | 你的锁骨碎了 戴夫 |
[14:18] | and your shoulder is really badly bruised. | 肩膀有非常严重的瘀伤 |
[14:20] | David Lincoln Oldroyd, | 大卫·林肯·欧德罗伊德 |
[14:22] | you were supposed to be taking it easy! | 你应该等着慢慢恢复的 |
[14:25] | You weren’t even supposed to be out of bed. | 你连床都不该下的 |
[14:27] | And you definitely weren’t supposed to have visitors. | 也绝对不能有人探望 |
[14:30] | Yeah, well, it’s not like I planned | 我们又不是故意 |
[14:31] | to have a gurney fall on us. | 想被轮床砸的 |
[14:33] | Don’t you smart off to me. | 别跟我贫嘴 |
[14:34] | Some of these glass shards are embedded pretty deeply. | 有些玻璃碎片插挺深的 |
[14:37] | I may have to shave some of your hair. | 可能要剃掉一点头发 |
[14:39] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吧 |
[14:40] | No! | 不行 |
[14:40] | Yes! Awesome! I — shave it all! | 行 太好了 帮我全剃了 |
[14:42] | Rock on! | 女汉子啊 |
[14:43] | No! | 不行 |
[14:44] | I’ve been trying to shave my head in solidarity forever. | 我老早就想剃光头了 |
[14:47] | It’s so dumb. | 很傻好吗 |
[14:48] | Why would anyone volunteer to be bald? | 怎么会有人甘愿变光头 |
[14:50] | No, you’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[14:52] | It’s so smooth and so sweet. | 光溜溜的 超可爱的 |
[14:57] | You are so getting separate rooms. | 你们就不能待在一间房里 |
[14:59] | Okay, well, the good news is, | 万幸的是 |
[15:00] | everyone’s fine, so let’s just focus on that, okay? | 两人都没大碍 这才是最重要的 对吧 |
[15:04] | Yikes, that mom was harsh and judgy and — | 真是的 那老妈怎么又凶又多事 还 |
[15:06] | No, I totally agree with her. | 我完全赞成她 |
[15:07] | You do? | 是吗 |
[15:08] | You don’t? | 你不是吗 |
[15:09] | Robbins, I just stopped by to check on the U.T.O. | 罗宾斯 我刚去看了下 |
[15:12] | I repaired at 21 weeks, | 那个在21周做尿路梗阻的孩子 |
[15:14] | and the parents could not stop singing the praises of you. | 手术是我做的 家长却对你赞不绝口 |
[15:17] | Ah, you should have seen the surgery | 你当时该去看看赫曼医生 |
[15:19] | that Dr. Herman performed on this baby in utero. | 在子宫里给这孩子做的手术 |
[15:21] | It was masterful. | 简直绝了 |
[15:22] | Yes, it was. | 这我同意 |
[15:24] | But the baby hits the air, you do a few little stitches, | 宝宝出生后 你缝了几针 |
[15:27] | and you get all the credit. | 所有的功劳都归你了 |
[15:28] | How is that fair? | 你说这公平吗 |
[15:30] | Oh, by the way, I’m still looking to fill my fellowship, | 对了 我还在招研究员 |
[15:32] | if you hear of anybody good. | 有出挑的就跟我说 |
[15:35] | Maybe you should apply. | 其实你应该申请 |
[15:37] | Yeah, then you could learn to do something that’s actually hard. | 这样你就能学点高难度的东西 |
[15:41] | Well, I actually do really hard things in peds. | 我在儿科做的事就很有难度啊 |
[15:44] | Really? Uh, like the teens in the parking lot. | 是嘛 比如停车场的那对小情侣 |
[15:46] | How are they? | 他们怎样了 |
[15:47] | Fine. | 没事 |
[15:48] | Oh, they’re morons. | 白痴一对 |
[15:53] | When do you leave for D.C., anyway? | 话说 你到底什么时候去华盛顿 |
[15:56] | I was gonna ask Meredith if I could store some things | 我还想问梅瑞狄斯能不能把你的柜子 |
[15:57] | in your side of the closet. | 腾点地方出来给我放东西 |
[15:59] | Did Meredith tell you that? | 梅瑞狄斯是这样跟你说的吗 |
[16:00] | You both did, loudly, | 你俩都说了 还很大声 |
[16:02] | until about 4:00 in the morning. | 叽叽喳喳到凌晨四点 |
[16:04] | How does it work exactly? | 你们到底要怎么办 |
[16:05] | You’re not separated, but you’re not living together. | 没分开 却不住一起 |
[16:08] | Meredith’s staying behind? | 梅瑞狄斯要留下来吗 |
[16:11] | She is. | 对 |
[16:11] | And you’re cool with that? | 你没意见吗 |
[16:12] | You’re together but living apart… | 你们在一起 却分居 |
[16:16] | Live-a-partners! | 分同居 |
[16:18] | See that? I gave it a name. Now it’s a thing. | 怎么样 我起的 新名词新事物 |
[16:20] | Yeah, I’m familiar with that thing. | 这事我熟得很 |
[16:22] | I did it with Miranda. | 我和玛兰达就是这样 |
[16:23] | How did it work out for you guys? | 然后你们怎么样了 |
[16:24] | Well, seeing as I’m not living in L.A. anymore, | 你看我都不在洛杉矶了 |
[16:26] | I’d say it didn’t. | 就知道是没有然后了 |
[16:27] | It’s not crazy, right, | 我想抓住这次机会 |
[16:28] | to go after this opportunity? | 这不代表我疯狂啊 对不对 |
[16:30] | I’m not a bad person for wanting this. | 有这种想法并不代表我是坏人 |
[16:32] | No, but Meredith’s not either. | 是没错 但梅瑞狄斯也没错 |
[16:35] | This is her home. It’s your kids’ home. | 这里是她家 是你们孩子的家 |
[16:38] | You can’t blame her for wanting to stay. | 你不能因为她想留下而责怪她 |
[16:40] | How are you gonna get laid when the person | 你的炮友留在这 而你却在华盛顿特区 |
[16:41] | you get laid with is here and you are in D.C.? | 那你还怎么滚床单 |
[16:45] | Oh, grow up. It’s a valid question. | 都是成年人了 这问题很合情理 |
[16:47] | Okay. Removing the skull flap. | 好的 移去颅骨瓣 |
[16:52] | This won’t take a long. | 这不用很久 |
[16:53] | Dr. Hunt and I will be just over there. | 亨特医生和我就在那边 |
[16:55] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[16:56] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[16:57] | I’m gonna need you to stay still, okay? | 我需要你待在这 明白吗 |
[16:58] | Well, they’re still out there. | 可他们还失踪啊 |
[16:59] | The authorities are looking for your family, | 相关人员正在搜寻你的家人 |
[17:01] | And they’re notify us as soon as — | 他们一找到就会通知我们 |
[17:02] | I can’t — I can’t be here. I have to go. | 我不能 不能待在这 我必须出去 |
[17:05] | Okay. Uh, how about if I stay with you, right here? | 这样吧 不如我陪你待在这 |
[17:09] | Would you like that, if I just stay here. | 你希望我待在这吗 |
[17:10] | I’ll stay here with you. | 我会待在这陪你 |
[17:12] | I — I found footprints, | 我找到些脚印 |
[17:13] | And th– they’re so tiny that they have to be hers. | 那些脚印很小 肯定是她留下的 |
[17:17] | It’s my little girl, Lily. | 肯定是我的女儿 莉莉 |
[17:18] | She’s only 6 years old. | 她只有六岁 |
[17:19] | We were trying to find Nine Mile Falls, | 我们那时在寻找九哩瀑布 |
[17:21] | and the car died and I was — I went to go find help. | 然后汽车抛锚了 我去找人帮忙 |
[17:24] | I told them I would — I told them I would be right back. | 我告诉她们 我很快就回来 |
[17:26] | It’s Lily and it’s my wife, | 这可是莉莉和我的妻子啊 |
[17:28] | and I-if if they’re separated, | 说不定她们走散了 |
[17:29] | if Lily is by herself right now… | 如果莉莉现在孤身一人 |
[17:31] | It’s already been three days, | 这都已经过去三天了 |
[17:32] | and she’s not gonna make it without any water. | 没有水 她肯定挺不过来 |
[17:35] | So, I have to go right now, and we have to hurry. | 所以我现在必须得走 我们得快点 |
[17:38] | Please! | 拜托 |
[17:41] | You’ve — you’ve been in the desert for more than three days. | 你在沙漠里待了超过三天 |
[17:43] | I — I know. | 我知道 |
[17:44] | It’s maybe — maybe f– maybe four days. | 也许是四天 |
[17:46] | Based on your state of dehydration | 根据你脱水 |
[17:48] | and your level of malnutrition, | 以及营养不良的情况来看 |
[17:51] | I think it’s been more like one or two months. | 我认为起码有一到两个月 |
[17:56] | What? | 什么 |
[17:59] | No. | 不可能 |
[18:01] | What? | 怎么会这样 |
[18:06] | They’re gone, aren’t they? My Lily? | 她们都不在了 是吧 我的莉莉 |
[18:10] | My Lily. She’s 6. | 我的莉莉 她才只有六岁 |
[18:14] | She’s 6 years old. | 只有六岁而已 |
[18:16] | Oh, my Lily. | 我的莉莉啊 |
[18:25] | Grey, we need to move him now. | 格蕾 我们现在得送他过去了 |
[18:28] | Tell them we have a name for his daughter. | 告诉他们我们知道他女儿的名字了 |
[18:29] | Her name is Lily. | 女儿叫莉莉 |
[18:30] | And they found him at Saddle Mountain. | 他们是在马鞍山找到他的 |
[18:32] | That’s 100 miles from Nine Mile Falls. | 那离九哩瀑布有100英里 |
[18:34] | They’ve been looking for his family in the wrong spot. | 他们搜寻他家人的地方不对 |
[18:37] | Dr.Grey. | 格蕾医生 |
[18:38] | I stopped by C.T. to take the patient for his Echo, | 我到CT室带病人做超声心动图检查 |
[18:40] | but you were gone. | 但你又不在了 |
[18:41] | Echo has to wait. | 等会再做 |
[18:42] | Lily… | 莉莉 |
[18:43] | His right kidney has severe E.P.N. And abscesses. | 他的右肾有严重的气肿性肾盂肾炎和脓肿 |
[18:45] | We’re taking him up to O.R. 3 right now. | 我们要马上带他去手术三室 |
[18:46] | Whoa, whoa, sir! Hey. Sir, lay down. | 先生 先生 躺下来 |
[18:48] | I have to get off! | 我得离开这 |
[18:49] | Lay down, sir, please! | 先生 请躺下来 |
[18:50] | Lay down. | 躺好 |
[18:54] | I still need that Echo. | 我病人还是得做超声心动图检查啊 |
[18:55] | Not now. | 说了等会再做 |
[19:04] | You know what’s weird? | 你知道多诡异么 |
[19:05] | I keep paging cardio | 我每次呼心内科医生过来的时候 |
[19:06] | and expecting Cristina to just walk through the door. | 还是以为克里斯汀娜会进来 |
[19:08] | Pierce is no Yang. She’s perky and chatty. | 皮尔斯确实和杨不一样 她好动又喜欢闲扯 |
[19:11] | I bet she likes cats. | 而且我肯定她喜欢猫 |
[19:12] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打断你们 |
[19:14] | Mr. Crossley’s anastomosis may be leaking. | 克罗斯利先生手术部位可能出现吻合口瘘 |
[19:16] | Oh, so, you’re gonna take him back for a wash out? | 那你准备带他回来进行冲洗么 |
[19:18] | We’re prepping him in O.R. 1 right now. | 我们在手术一室给他做术前准备 |
[19:20] | Great | 很好 |
[19:24] | Is there something else? | 还有什么事吗 |
[19:27] | You have… very steady hands. | 你的手可真稳 |
[19:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:34] | Uh, have you ever played jenga, | 你有玩过层层叠吗 |
[19:36] | you know, where — where you stack the little bricks | 就是把小砖块堆叠起来 |
[19:38] | and try not to make them fall? | 保持它不倒 |
[19:40] | Yeah. | 玩过 |
[19:42] | You should come over sometime. | 那你有时间就找我一起玩 |
[19:44] | I’ll make snacks. | 我给你做吃的 |
[19:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:48] | Or if, uh, you’re not into jenga, there’s checkers. | 如果你不喜欢层层叠 那还有西洋棋 |
[19:58] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[19:58] | I — I can’t believe we’re actually doing this! | 真不敢相信我们真这么做了 |
[20:00] | Oh, my parents are gonna freak! | 我父母肯定会抓狂的 |
[20:02] | They’re gonna freak? | 他们这就抓狂了 |
[20:03] | What about me? I’m fully freaking over here. | 那我怎么办 我简直成怪胎了 |
[20:07] | All right. That’s it. | 好了 大功告成 |
[20:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[20:18] | Adorable right? We are like alien lovers. | 很可爱 对吧 我们就像外星恋人 |
[20:22] | One of the legs needs some stitches. | 其中一只脚还需要些缝合 |
[20:24] | I’m gonna grab a suture kit. | 我去拿缝合线 |
[20:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:25] | Can you get me some more tape, too, please? | 麻烦帮我拿点胶带过来 |
[20:26] | Mm-hmm. | 好的 |
[20:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:27] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[20:29] | What’s happening? Is she ok? | 发生了什么 她还好吗 |
[20:31] | Dr. Torres! | 托瑞斯医生 |
[20:33] | Oh no. | 天啊 |
[20:33] | Why isn’t she moving? | 她怎么不动了 |
[20:35] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[20:37] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[20:38] | Monica? Look at me. | 莫妮卡 看着我 |
[20:39] | What’s wrong? | 她怎么了 |
[20:40] | Look at me. Monica? | 看着我 莫妮卡 |
[20:41] | Page Dr. Shepherd. | 呼谢博德医生过来 |
[20:42] | Ok | 好的 |
[20:45] | They’re calling for an emergency neuro consult downstairs. | 他们楼下需要神经科急诊 |
[20:48] | 17-year-old female, trauma to the head. | 是那个十七岁的小女孩 头部外伤那个 |
[20:50] | I can handle things here. Okay. | 这里我能搞定 好的 |
[20:55] | Warren, you coming? | 沃伦 你要来吗 |
[20:57] | Well, actually, would you mind if I stayed here? | 那个 我能留在这吧 |
[21:00] | No offense, but you’ve already got one foot out the door, | 无意冒犯 但你已经准备好了 |
[21:02] | and this Dr. Shepherd is the new head of neuro. | 我还想和新任神经科主任谢博德医生学习学习呢 |
[21:04] | So, you want to stay here and not come with me? | 所以你想待在这 不跟我去 |
[21:06] | Why not? Seems to be the trend these days. | 也好 反正谁都不想和我一起走 |
[21:13] | The site is prepped and ready. | 术野暴露充分 准备好了 |
[21:15] | Okay, let’s flush this with collins and heparin | 好的 用柯林氏液和肝素冲洗 |
[21:18] | and put this kidney in its new place. | 把这个肾放进去 |
[21:22] | B.P. just dropped out. Is there a pulse? | 血压没了 有脉搏吗 |
[21:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:23] | Okay. Edwards, stay with the kidney while I bring him back. | 爱德华兹 我救他时 你就看着肾 |
[21:26] | Let’s get a crash cart in here. | 把抢救车推过来 |
[21:27] | Push 1 of epi. | 推注1毫克肾上腺素 |
[21:28] | Starting compressions. | 进行胸外按压 |
[21:29] | C.V.P. is soaring. | 中心静脉压升得很快 |
[21:30] | Page Pierce, get her in here. | 呼叫皮尔斯 要她进来 |
[21:32] | And let’s order an echo. | 去安排超声心电图检查 |
[21:33] | Right away. | 马上就去 |
[21:35] | Stopping compressions to check rhythm. | 停止胸外按压 检查下心脏节律 |
[21:37] | Pulseless v tach. | 出现无脉性室速 |
[21:38] | Charge paddles to 150. | 电极板充电至150焦 |
[21:45] | Clear! | 离手 |
[21:51] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
[21:52] | It’s an epidural bleed. | 硬膜外出血 |
[21:54] | I cannot believe they snuck out to that car. | 真不敢相信他们偷偷钻进那辆车 |
[21:57] | If I were her mother and this brain bleed didn’t kill her, | 如果我是她妈妈 就算脑出血没要她命 |
[21:59] | I would totally kill her. | 我也会要了她的命 |
[22:02] | Oh, god. Oh, god, | 天啊 怎么会这样 |
[22:04] | I sound just like my father when I was a teenager. | 我语气像极了我年少时的父亲 |
[22:05] | What is — what is wrong with me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[22:07] | I love him, but I don’t want our daughter | 我爱他 可我不想让咱们女儿 |
[22:09] | to have my father for a mother. | 有个我爸爸那样的妈妈 |
[22:12] | I don’t know what you just said, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[22:14] | but it’s nice to see what our kids have | 但无论我们有几个孩子或是只有一个孩子 |
[22:17] | in so far for them someday or kid. | 我们都会好好照顾的 |
[22:21] | You sure you don’t want to consider surrogate? | 你确定不再考虑代孕了 |
[22:27] | Ok, I can’t watch this. | 好吧 我看不下去了 |
[22:30] | I’m gonna go check on the… | 我去看一下 |
[22:30] | Will you tell me when it’s, um — when it’s over? | 等手术结束后 你再告诉我 |
[22:34] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[22:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:42] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[22:43] | We were about to do the autotransplant on his kidney | 我们正打算对他的肾脏进行自身移植 |
[22:44] | when his B.P. dropped out. | 但他的血压骤降 |
[22:45] | I’ll take over. | 我来接手吧 |
[22:46] | I think he’s in cardiogenic shock. | 我觉得他心源性休克了 |
[22:48] | Thank you. I’ve got this. | 谢谢 我能搞定 |
[22:51] | He’s got a failed mitral valve from endocarditis. | 他的心内膜炎造成了二尖瓣的感染 |
[22:53] | He’ll need a balloon pump. | 他需要球囊反搏 |
[22:54] | Gown and glove me. | 给我换衣戴手套 |
[22:55] | Pack the belly and get a cardiac team in here. | 缝合腹部 叫心胸外科的人来 |
[22:57] | Edwards, prep the right groin. | 爱德华兹 给右腹股沟做手术准备 |
[22:59] | Edwards is monitoring the kidney. | 爱德华兹正在监视肾脏 |
[23:00] | Edwards, now. | 快点 爱德华兹 |
[23:01] | Let’s get this O.R. changed out. These need to go. | 快把这件手术室清空 这些都拿走 |
[23:04] | Dr. Pierce, you realize that I have another surgery to finish | 皮尔斯医生 你应该知道等你完成后 |
[23:06] | as soon as you’re done here. | 我还有一个手术要做 |
[23:08] | Quickly, people. | 大家快点 |
[23:08] | Dr. Pierce, I’m talking to you. | 皮尔斯医生 我在跟你说话 |
[23:10] | And I am ignoring you. | 我没听见 |
[23:11] | We’ve got a patient in cardiac distress, | 这位病人心脏突然出事 |
[23:13] | which could have been avoided | 这本可避免 |
[23:13] | if I had gotten that echo earlier. | 就是你没让我先做超声 |
[23:15] | I let you overrule me before. That is not gonna happen again. | 你已经拒绝我一次 不会再有第二次了 |
[23:18] | No matter how important you are around here, Dr. Grey. | 无论你在这里有多重要 格蕾医生 |
[23:20] | I have a duty to help this patient, not kiss your ass. | 我的职责是治疗病人 不是拍你马屁 |
[23:23] | Dr. Hunt, I could use an assist. | 亨特医生 你和我一起做 |
[23:28] | Dr. Edwards, let’s make sure | 爱德华兹医生 保管好 |
[23:29] | that that kidney is prepped and ready to go. | 那个肾脏 |
[23:31] | As soon as she’s finished, we’ll get back in there. | 等她一结束 我们就继续手术 |
[23:35] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[23:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:36] | It’s — it’s gone. | 不见了 |
[23:37] | What’s gone? | 什么不见了 |
[23:39] | The basin with the kidney. The kidney is gone. | 装有肾脏的盆 肾脏不见了 |
[23:45] | Well, look for it! | 快去找啊 |
[23:52] | Look on the floor, | 地板上 |
[23:52] | look in the hazardous waste bins, look everywhere. | 有害垃圾箱里 每个角落都找找 |
[23:55] | I’m sorry, Dr. Grey. I took my eyes off it for two minutes. | 抱歉 格蕾医生 我只不过两分钟没看它 |
[23:57] | Because Dr. Pierce came in and started ordering you around. | 因为皮尔斯医生来了而且到处使唤你 |
[24:00] | Yes, I was ordering the resident around. | 对 我刚才一直在使唤一个住院医师 |
[24:01] | With no knowledge of what she was already doing. | 完全不顾她正在干什么 |
[24:04] | Are you blaming me for your resident’s incompetence? | 你是让我对你住院医师的无能负责吗 |
[24:06] | That is ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[24:07] | You should have never barged in — | 你就不应该进来 |
[24:07] | Hey, we have a patient open on the table | 我们现在有个腹腔全开的病人躺在床上 |
[24:09] | who needs our undivided attention. | 他需要我们全神贯注 |
[24:10] | Both of you, settle down. | 你们两个都闭嘴 |
[24:11] | She’s the one — | 她才是… |
[24:12] | She’s accusing me of losing a kidney — | 她说因为我肾脏才不见了 |
[24:14] | I said settle down! | 我说了闭嘴 |
[24:16] | Oh, I found it! | 我找到了 |
[24:17] | They dumped it in the basin. | 他们把肾脏丢在了水池里 |
[24:18] | It’s been in the sink the whole time. | 它一直都在水池里 |
[24:20] | Let’s get it in here and see if we can save it. | 快把它拿出来 看还能不能救活它 |
[24:26] | Pupil’s blown. | 瞳孔散大 |
[24:27] | He’s herniating. Damn it! | 他出现了疝气 该死的 |
[24:30] | Hey, just wanted to get an update on Mr. Peterson for his wife. | 我来替彼得森先生的妻子问一下他的情况 |
[24:32] | Push 100 grams of 20% mannitol! | 注射100克20%的甘露醇 |
[24:35] | I.C.P. is still elevated. | 颅内压依然很高 |
[24:36] | More mannitol! His brain injury’s too far gone. | 继续注射甘露醇 他的大脑受损太严重 |
[24:38] | We’ve been trying to salvage things. | 我们一直都在抢救 |
[24:39] | How long has he been down? | 他这样子有多长时间了 |
[24:41] | 37 minutes. | 37分钟 |
[24:43] | I’m gonna call it. | 我要宣布死亡了 |
[24:45] | Time of death, 18:32. | 死亡时间 18:32 |
[24:51] | Kepner, is everything okay? | 凯普纳 没事吧 |
[24:53] | Yeah, yeah. No, I’m fine. It’s just… | 没事 我没事 只是… |
[24:58] | He was just trying to get his kid’s frisbee, you know? | 他只是想去拿他孩子的飞盘 |
[25:14] | Dr. Shepherd’s doing everything he can for Monica, | 谢博德医生正在全力帮助莫妮卡 |
[25:16] | but it’s just… | 但只是… |
[25:18] | She seemed so fine, giving me attitude. | 她看起来没事啊 还给我脸色看 |
[25:23] | Are her parents…? | 她的父母 |
[25:24] | On a plane now. They should be here soon. | 已经在飞机上了 马上就会到 |
[25:30] | When they’re babies, you — | 当他们还是婴儿的时候 你… |
[25:32] | you spend every night by their crib, | 你每晚都陪在摇篮边 |
[25:33] | just watching them, make sure that they’re still breathing. | 看着他们 确保他们呼吸顺畅 |
[25:38] | They start walking, | 当他们开始走路了 |
[25:40] | so you childproof every inch of your house. | 你整个房子都装了婴儿安全产品 |
[25:42] | They start climbing trees, | 当他们开始爬树了 |
[25:44] | and you just pray that they don’t fall | 你就要一直祈祷他们不要掉下来 |
[25:45] | and crack their head open. | 摔破头 |
[25:49] | They turn 16… | 当他们16岁了 |
[25:55] | …and they get cancer. | 他们却得了癌症 |
[25:58] | And… | 而且 |
[26:01] | just when you’re finally about to beat that, | 当他们最终快要好的时候 |
[26:05] | they sneak out to a parking lot to have sex | 他们又偷偷跑到停车场做爱 |
[26:09] | and a gurney falls out of the sky! | 然后一辆轮床从天而降砸了过来 |
[26:13] | I mean, how are we supposed to do it? | 这让我们怎么办 |
[26:18] | How are we ever supposed to keep them safe? | 这让我们怎么保证他们的安全 |
[26:21] | It’s bad news, isn’t it? | 是坏消息 是吗 |
[26:24] | Hey, we’ll be right in. | 我们马上就进去了 |
[26:25] | You should stay in bed, keep that shoulder immobilized. | 你应该待在床上 别让肩膀乱动 |
[26:27] | You guys have been out here a long time. | 你们在外面说了很长时间了 |
[26:30] | Is it ’cause she’s dead? | 是不是因为她死了 |
[26:32] | You’re trying to figure out how to tell me? | 你们在想应该怎样告诉我 |
[26:33] | No, sweety, Monica is not dead. | 不 亲爱的 莫妮卡还没死 |
[26:35] | Yet. You — you mean she hasn’t died yet. | 还没 你是说她还没死 |
[26:49] | What am I gonna tell her parents? | 我该怎么跟她父母交待 |
[26:51] | How am I gonna explain to them… | 我该怎么样向他们解释 |
[26:55] | …that I’m the reason she — | 是因为我 她才… |
[26:56] | Oh, whoa, whoa, no. | 不不不 |
[26:59] | No one has died, okay? | 没有人去世 好吗 |
[27:02] | We are — we’re just gonna sit here, | 我们就坐在这里 |
[27:05] | and we’re gonna think good thoughts. | 往好的方面去想就行了 |
[27:09] | Don’t you worry. | 你不用担心 |
[27:17] | It’s like the fight’s gone out of him. | 就好像他突然被掏空了 |
[27:18] | He’s been this way since he woke up from surgery — | 自从手术后 他就一直这个样子 |
[27:20] | Listless, confused. | 无精打采 神志不清 |
[27:24] | Well, his pupils are responsive. | 他的瞳孔已经有反应了 |
[27:25] | Can you follow this light for me? | 你能跟着这个光移动眼睛吗 |
[27:27] | I just want to sleep. | 我只想睡觉 |
[27:28] | I know you’re tired, but this is an important examination. | 我知道你很累 但这个检查很重要 |
[27:30] | You’re a doctor? | 你是医生 |
[27:32] | I am. | 对 |
[27:34] | Then help me. Give me something. | 那帮帮我 给我点药 |
[27:36] | Put me to sleep. | 让我睡觉吧 |
[27:38] | That’s when they come, | 当我闭上眼睛 |
[27:40] | when I close my eyes and I go places. | 我就会四处游荡 见到他们 |
[27:47] | And then they come in the door and everything’s — | 然后他们进屋 一切… |
[27:50] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[27:54] | I shouldn’t have left them. | 我不该离开他们 |
[27:59] | I should never have left them. | 我从不该离开他们 |
[28:06] | Leave me alone please. | 让我一个人待着吧 |
[28:08] | I just want to sleep. | 我只想睡觉 |
[28:13] | Karev? | 克莱夫 |
[28:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:17] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[28:18] | But, uh, you don’t want to go in there. | 不过 你最好不要进去 |
[28:31] | You had no right to accuse me — | 你没有权力指责我 |
[28:33] | I have every right. | 我当然有 |
[28:35] | I have never experienced this — | 我从来没见过 |
[28:38] | this level of disrespect and this lack of professionalism — | 这么不懂得尊重又不专业的医生 |
[28:42] | Respect is earned, | 尊重是要自己赢来的 |
[28:43] | and if you want to talk about being unprofessional, | 如果你想聊不专业的话题 |
[28:45] | I spoke directly to you and you ignored me in my O.R. | 我当时在我的手术室跟你说话是你不理我 |
[28:48] | You ignored my request for an echo this morning. | 你也没理我今早做超声心动图的要求 |
[28:50] | My patient was circling the drain, and I was doing my job. | 我的病人情况恶化 我在尽我的职责 |
[28:53] | And I was doing mine. | 我也在尽我的职责 |
[28:55] | I spent all morning deferring to you, | 我整个早上都对你唯命是从 |
[28:58] | trying not to step on your toes, for what? | 尽量不让你失望 是为了什么 |
[29:00] | Because I wanted you to like me? | 就为了让你喜欢我吗 |
[29:01] | Well, guess what. I’m kind of over that now. | 我已经受够了 |
[29:03] | Yeah, you definitely don’t have to worry about me liking you. | 你确实不需要考虑讨我欢心 |
[29:22] | It took my last two dollars. | 这东西吞了我最后两块钱 |
[29:24] | And it won’t give me my granola bar! | 却不肯把燕麦饼干棒给我 |
[29:28] | Hmm. Everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:32] | Meredith Grey. | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[29:35] | She’s your sister. | 她是你姐妹 |
[29:37] | Yeah, you figured that out, too. | 你也发现了 |
[29:40] | I was hoping… | 我本来想 |
[29:45] | I was gonna talk to her today, tell her. | 我本来想今天告诉她的 |
[29:50] | First, I was gonna win her over with my talent and charm, | 我本来想先用我的天赋和气质征服她 |
[29:53] | and then I — | 结果 |
[29:57] | I found my sister, and I think I hate her. | 我找到了自己的姐妹 但我讨厌她 |
[30:00] | She’s terrible. | 她很可怕 |
[30:02] | She’s not. She’s — | 她不可怕 她 |
[30:03] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[30:04] | I have parents — | 我有父母 |
[30:06] | Good, funny, kind, goofy parents. | 优秀 有趣 善良又傻乎乎的父母 |
[30:09] | I don’t need any — screw it. | 我根本不需要 去她的 |
[30:13] | Screw her. | 去她的 |
[30:15] | I am just fine without adding any random, | 我的生活里不需要 |
[30:17] | unwanted blood relatives into my life. | 一个莫名其妙又不受欢迎的血亲 |
[30:42] | I’ll pay you back tomorrow. | 我明天还给你 |
[30:45] | Not necessary. | 不用了 |
[31:03] | Think he’ll be able to hang on? | 你觉得他能挺过去吗 |
[31:04] | Oh, it’s hard to predict. | 很难说 |
[31:06] | Oh, did you catch the game last night? | 你看了昨晚的比赛吗 |
[31:07] | What game? | 什么比赛 |
[31:09] | W-wasn’t there a game? | 难道没有比赛吗 |
[31:10] | I don’t know. I just asked you. | 我不知道 我在问你 |
[31:12] | All right, screw this. | 好吧 去他的 |
[31:12] | See, Kepner is worried about you. | 凯普娜在担心你 |
[31:15] | She asked me to take you out. | 她让我约你出去 |
[31:17] | What, like a date? | 像约会那种吗 |
[31:18] | No, not a date. | 不 不是约会 |
[31:19] | It’s like a — a man-date thing but not like a date. | 就是男人之间的约会 但不是约会 |
[31:23] | Listen, I’m fine. I’m gonna be fine. | 听着 我没事 我会好起来的 |
[31:24] | You’re the one who’s not fine. | 你才是有事的那个 |
[31:25] | You’re the one who’s splitting up with his wife. | 你才是跟老婆闹分居的那个 |
[31:26] | I’m not splitting up. I got a job. | 我没有闹分居 只是个新工作 |
[31:28] | On the other side of the country. | 在世界另一边 |
[31:29] | Oh, Cristina’s on the other side of the world. | 克里斯蒂娜也在世界另一边 |
[31:30] | She’s not my wife. | 她不是我老婆 |
[31:31] | Sh-she and I split up, whereas you two, you’re — | 我和她早分了 而你们两个 |
[31:33] | Wait, this is none of your business. | 等等 这跟你无关 |
[31:34] | Just stop asking me out on dates! | 那别再叫我出去约会了 |
[31:45] | How’s this for solidarity? | 这下我跟你同病相怜了 |
[32:14] | You know what? Dave’s mom’s right. | 你知道吗 戴夫的妈妈说的对 |
[32:16] | Even — even if you play it safe, | 不管你多小心翼翼 |
[32:18] | You aren’t safe, not really, | 也有可能天降横祸 |
[32:19] | So we might as well take a few risks, right? | 所以我们还不如去冒这个险 对吧 |
[32:22] | I’m so happy to hear you say that. | 你这么说我很高兴 |
[32:24] | You are? | 是吗 |
[32:25] | Yeah, ’cause I-I — well, | 对 因为我 |
[32:26] | I have something to talk to you about. | 我有话想跟你说 |
[32:27] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[32:28] | About this morning. Oh! | 有关今天早上的 |
[32:31] | You were right. I was overreacting. | 你说的没错 我反应过度了 |
[32:33] | You know what? We can’t control everything. | 知道吗 我们不可能掌控所有事 |
[32:34] | So we should do it. | 所以我们应该试试看 |
[32:37] | Let’s get a surrogate and have another baby. | 我们找个代孕再生个孩子 |
[32:39] | Absolutely. | 说定了 |
[32:39] | Oh, no, um, well, actually I was talking about | 实际上我想说的是 |
[32:43] | the, um, fetal surgery fellowship | 赫曼医生提到的 |
[32:44] | that Dr. Herman mentioned. | 儿科研究员职位 |
[32:45] | Oh. Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[32:47] | Y– so, you’re, uh, recommending somebody? | 所以你在推荐什么人吗 |
[32:50] | I thought maybe… me. | 我觉得我说不定可以 |
[32:54] | I could get double-certified. It’s an incredible opportunity. | 这样我就能拿双学位了 这机会太好了 |
[32:56] | So, you’re… | 所以你 |
[32:58] | essentially going back to school? | 打算重回学校吗 |
[33:00] | It’ll be hard, I know — | 我知道会很不容易 |
[33:01] | You know, study sessions and longer hours. | 又要上课 又要加班 |
[33:03] | And a new baby. | 还有宝宝 |
[33:05] | Right. So, that’s why I was just — | 没错 所以我才 |
[33:07] | that’s all. I was just thinking about it. | 仅此而已 我也就想想啦 |
[33:10] | You guys coming? | 你们要来吗 |
[33:11] | What’s this about, again? | 因为什么事来着 |
[33:13] | Yang’s board seat. | 杨的董事会席位 |
[33:15] | Oh, that’s a no-brainer. | 那个想都不用想的 |
[33:16] | It’s Bailey. | 肯定是贝利 |
[33:17] | Yeah, it’s Alex. | 肯定是阿历克斯 |
[33:20] | So, here is what we know — Karev has a letter | 目前的情况是 克莱夫从杨的律师那里 |
[33:22] | from Yang’s attorney granting him her shares | 收到了一封信 信上说她把自己的 |
[33:24] | and her board seat. | 股权和董事会席位转给他 |
[33:25] | So, that’s Karev’s seat. | 所以这是克莱夫的席位 |
[33:26] | Uh, not so fast. | 没那么快 |
[33:27] | According to the bylaws of the foundation, | 根据基金会的细则 |
[33:29] | new board members are appointed by a majority vote | 新的董事会成员必须得到大多数成员 |
[33:31] | from other members. | 投票赞成 |
[33:33] | That is the closest thing we have to a rule. | 这是我们手头最有用的一条规定 |
[33:35] | So, what do we do? | 所以我们要怎么办 |
[33:37] | I propose we let them fight it out. | 我提议让他们自己吵出结果 |
[33:38] | Can I talk to you after this? | 等下能跟你谈谈吗 |
[33:40] | Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生 |
[33:42] | There’s news about the hiker’s family. | 登山者的家人有消息了 |
[33:47] | I did. | 我做到了 |
[33:48] | Hi. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:01] | Yang gave me her shares for a reason. | 杨把她的股份给我有她的道理 |
[34:04] | I know you don’t think I deserve the seat, | 我知道你不认为我能进董事会 |
[34:05] | but I don’t want to screw it up, I’m not gonna screw it up. | 可我不想搞砸 我不会搞砸的 |
[34:09] | I’m sure you’d make an excellent board member. | 你肯定能成为一个很棒的董事会成员 |
[34:12] | Hey, may the best surgeon win. | 祝最优秀的医生成功 |
[34:23] | That was nice of you. | 你还真善良 |
[34:24] | Yes, it was. | 当然 |
[34:25] | You think he’s got a shot? | 你觉得他有机会么 |
[34:27] | Please. It’s Alex Karev. | 拜托 这可是痞子阿历克斯·克莱夫 |
[34:30] | How is Mr. Peterson? | 彼得森先生怎么样了 |
[34:32] | On my way to talk to his family now. | 我正要去跟他家人说 |
[34:34] | It’s gonna be super fun. | 感觉一定会很”棒” |
[34:36] | I love telling little kids that dad is never coming home. | 我真”乐意”告诉小孩他爸爸再也回不了家了 |
[34:38] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[34:40] | Actually, I’d appreciate that. | 真的谢谢你啊 |
[34:41] | Yeah, somebody should be there | 得有人在旁边看着你 |
[34:41] | to make sure you don’t say things like “Super fun”. | 防止你真的说出”超有趣”这样的话来 |
[34:44] | Ah. Good note. | 提醒的对 |
[34:46] | Hey, Luca. What a cool spaceship. | 卢卡 好帅的宇宙飞船 |
[34:49] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈呢 |
[34:50] | Dr. Shepherd? | 谢博德医生 |
[34:53] | Luca, we just need to talk to your mom over here for sec. | 卢卡 我们要跟你妈妈谈一下 |
[34:55] | You cool to hang out, work on that spaceship? | 你去旁边玩会儿好吗 好好研究一下飞船 |
[35:03] | No. | 不 |
[35:04] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[35:07] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[35:10] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[35:13] | I’ll stay with him. | 我来陪着他 |
[35:14] | Come on with me. | 跟我来 |
[35:15] | Come on. This way, Luca. | 来 到这来 卢卡 |
[35:23] | I want to go with my mom. | 我想跟我妈一起 |
[35:24] | I haven’t seen a spaceship with a trap door before. | 我还没见过装有天窗的宇宙飞船呢 |
[35:27] | Want to show me how to use it? | 能告诉我怎么打开它吗 |
[35:31] | My dad’s dead, isn’t he? | 我爸爸死了 是吗 |
[35:36] | Well, we should talk about that when your mom’s back. | 我们得等你妈妈回来再说这事 |
[35:38] | Dead means he’s gone away, doesn’t it, | 死了就是说他走了 |
[35:41] | and he’s never coming back? | 他再也不会回来了 是吗 |
[35:45] | It does. | 是的 |
[35:52] | I miss him already. | 我已经想他了 |
[36:04] | The nurses say you’re refusing your I.V. fluids. | 护士说你拒绝静脉输液 |
[36:06] | You need them to get your strength back. | 你需要输液才能恢复体力 |
[36:17] | There is a reason you survived for so long. | 你这么久了都熬过来了 |
[36:21] | I don’t believe this has to be the end for you. | 我不相信现在你就熬不过去了 |
[36:27] | Finally… | 终于 |
[36:30] | I’m asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[36:40] | They’re always here when I’m asleep. | 我睡着时她们总会过来 |
[36:44] | Papa? | 爸爸 |
[36:53] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[37:06] | They found us the next day, but they never found you. | 他们第二天找到了我们 但一直没找到你 |
[37:12] | We thought you were gone. | 我们以为你死了 |
[37:15] | You were gone. | 以为你死了 |
[37:19] | I love you, papa. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[37:21] | There can be beauty in getting lost. | 迷失 可能也有好的一面 |
[37:36] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[37:37] | Grab your stuff. We’re drinking. | 去收拾东西 我们去喝酒 |
[37:38] | Oh, I — I can’t. | 我 我去不了 |
[37:40] | I have to go home and deal with — | 我得回家 解决那个 |
[37:41] | Fight with Shepherd? | 和谢博德吵架吗 |
[37:42] | I think you need to whine about it some more to me first. | 我想你肯定想先跟我诉诉苦 |
[37:45] | You definitely need to drink. | 肯定要喝几杯 |
[37:49] | What are you afraid of, that I’m gonna — | 你在担心什么呢 怕我会 |
[37:52] | I’m afraid you’re gonna keep crawling in my bed | 我怕你会经常半夜 |
[37:53] | in the middle of the night. | 爬上我的床 |
[37:57] | Look, Yang left me her shares and her board seat | 杨把她的股份和董事会职位留给了我 |
[38:00] | and…she left me you, too. | 她把你 也留给了我 |
[38:03] | It’s just us now. | 只剩我们俩了 |
[38:06] | I don’t know if you need somebody to bitch to or just be… | 我不知道你是想要个能诉苦的人还是要… |
[38:10] | My person. | 是我的后盾 |
[38:13] | I don’t know what you mean. | 都不知道你在说什么 |
[38:14] | But you do. | 你知道 |
[38:19] | Sometimes, we have to get lost to find each other. | 有时 迷失能让我们更好地了解彼此 |
[38:28] | I just don’t know if my marriage can survive this. | 我不知道我的婚姻能不能度过这一劫 |
[38:37] | My mom asked me to give this to you. | 我妈让我把这个给你 |
[38:41] | Oh, I see. | 知道了 |
[38:43] | How did she seem? | 她怎么样了 |
[38:45] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[38:47] | Though, I guess the idea of becoming a grandma | 不过 我猜她想到快要当奶奶了 |
[38:49] | is helping distract her, at least. | 烦忧至少能分散一点吧 |
[38:52] | That’s right. Congratulations. | 对了 忘了恭喜你 |
[38:56] | I’m really happy for you. | 我真的替你高兴 |
[38:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:00] | I’m a little freaked out, to be honest. | 说实话 我有点不知所措了 |
[39:03] | I didn’t grow up with much of a dad, | 我成长期间很少有爸爸陪伴 |
[39:05] | so kind of working in the dark here. | 所以我也没有个榜样能够参考 |
[39:09] | Oh, you’ll be fine, Avery. | 你会是个好爸爸的 艾弗里 |
[39:11] | More than fine. | 而且是非常好的爸爸 |
[39:19] | Thank you for returning this. | 谢谢你把这个送回来 |
[39:22] | Yeah. Sure. | 不用谢 |
[39:27] | For what it’s worth, sir… | 虽然现在说这个也没意义了 |
[39:31] | …it would have been really nice having you in the family. | 不过 能做您家人肯定会很好的 |
[39:40] | And sometimes, we find each other, | 而有时 我们找到彼此 |
[39:43] | only to get lost all over again. | 只是再次迷失的开始 |
[39:49] | I’m a widow. She widowed me. | 我是寡妇 她害我守活寡 |
[39:52] | I’ll never have Alex to myself again. | 我再不能和阿历克斯好了 |
[39:54] | Her best friend just left yesterday, okay? | 她最好的朋友昨天刚刚离开 体谅一下嘛 |
[39:56] | She needs someone to talk to. You are overreacting. | 她需要找个人倾诉 你太小题大做了 |
[39:58] | She kicked me out of my own bed in the middle of the night, | 她半夜把我从我自己的床上赶下来 |
[40:01] | while I was naked, and he let her. | 我都没穿衣服 而他竟然容忍她这么做 |
[40:04] | Okay. So, you’re screwed. | 好吧 你们完了 |
[40:05] | You can’t always control it, | 你不可能每次都能把握住 |
[40:07] | the thing that’s going to set you adrift… | 把握住让你漂泊的命运的洪流 |
[40:10] | I mean, people do it, right? | 是个人都会这么选 对吧 |
[40:11] | It’s not conventional, it’s not easy, but people do it. | 没有先例 非常困难 但肯定选它 |
[40:15] | I mean, if we can map brains, we can figure this out. | 如果能人脑绘图 我们就能搞清楚了 |
[40:17] | Are you trying to convince me or you? | 你是在劝我还是在劝自己 |
[40:20] | I mean, I don’t want to split up our family, either, | 我不想家人分离 |
[40:22] | but I certainly don’t want to go | 但我当然不想过去 |
[40:23] | and then resent him for the rest of my life. | 然后下半辈子一直怨恨他 |
[40:25] | And that’s what would happen. | 而这又是必然会出现的情况 |
[40:27] | And he doesn’t want that, either, so I — I — | 他也不会希望这样 所以我 我 |
[40:29] | I really just — I need to go talk to him about this. I — | 我必须 我得去找他谈谈 我 |
[40:31] | Yeah, well. | 是啊 |
[40:35] | Hi. What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[40:37] | I just got off the phone with the White House. | 我刚给白宫打了电话 |
[40:39] | I resigned from the brain mapping initiative. | 我主动放弃了大脑绘图 |
[40:42] | What? | 什么 |
[40:43] | I’m not moving to D.C. | 我不用去首都了 |
[40:45] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[40:45] | Well, I don’t want to live anywhere else | 我不希望我的孩子成长时 |
[40:47] | when my kids are growing up here. | 我住在其他地方 |
[40:48] | I don’t want to be apart from them, or you. | 我不希望和他们分开 或和你分开 |
[40:50] | No job is worth that to me. | 没有什么工作值得我那么做 |
[40:51] | I want to be with you and the kids here. | 我希望和你还有孩子们在一起 |
[40:57] | No. | 不 |
[40:58] | What? | 什么 |
[40:58] | This is not what we discussed. | 我们不是这么讨论的 |
[41:00] | I mean, you should call them back | 你得再打给他们 |
[41:01] | and tell them you were kidding. | 告诉他们你在开玩笑 |
[41:02] | I got to pee. | 我去厕所 |
[41:05] | I did not ask you to do this. I never wanted you — | 我没有叫你这么做 我从来没想要你 |
[41:08] | I know you didn’t. I chose. | 我知道你不想 我自己选的 |
[41:12] | I chose you and the kids. | 我选你和孩子们 |
[41:16] | …and as you stand there on your front porch, | 当你站在家门前 |
[41:18] | staring at the life you’re about to leave behind… | 眼睁睁看着以前的日子渐渐远去 |
[41:21] | I need a drink. | 我得去喝一杯 |
[41:22] | …you have to accept it’s gone, | 你得接受它们真的走了 |
[41:26] | it’s lost, just like you. | 它们也和你一样 不见了 |
[41:32] | All you can do now is stand very still… | 而你能做的只是静静地站着 |
[41:38] | …breathe in the moment, and try to be open | 活在当下 打开心扉 |
[41:43] | to wherever the wind’s going to take you next. | 接受即将到来的一切 |
[41:46] | Tequila. | 龙舌兰 |
[41:47] | Tequila. | 龙舌兰 |