时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | A surgical residency | 外科医生实习的重点在于 |
[00:27] | is all about training for the worst. | 受训应对最坏的情况 |
[00:29] | But as prepared as we might be, | 虽然我们严阵以待 |
[00:31] | we usually don’t see disaster coming. | 却通常无法预见灾难降临 |
[00:38] | We can try to envision the worst-case scenario | 我们能够尝试想象最糟的情况 |
[00:40] | to foresee catastrophe. | 以此来预测大灾难 |
[00:42] | Kepner, where is everyone? | 凯普娜 人都哪儿去了 |
[00:44] | Anyone in particular? | 您要找谁 |
[00:44] | Well, page everyone now. A plane went down. | 传呼每个人 有飞机坠机了 |
[00:46] | A small one, but it crashed right in the middle of the city. | 小型飞机 但在市中心坠落了 |
[00:49] | I didn’t hear anything about — | 没收到风声啊 |
[00:50] | There it is. | 这电话就是 |
[00:52] | Let’s move, people! | 大家行动起来 |
[00:58] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[01:01] | But when true disaster strikes, it often comes out of nowhere. | 但真正的灾难降临时 往往令人措手不及 |
[01:06] | Amelia. | 阿米莉亚 |
[01:08] | I just don’t think this — us — is a good idea. | 我只是觉得 我们 不应该在一起 |
[01:12] | – Mixing work and play. – Play? | -工作和寻欢作乐不能混为一谈 -寻欢作乐 |
[01:15] | Play? What am I now, some screw? | 寻欢作乐 那我算什么 炮友吗 |
[01:18] | I didn’t say that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[01:20] | This is more. | 我们的感情不止如此 |
[01:21] | Amelia, you and I both know this is more. | 阿米莉亚 你我都知道不止如此 |
[01:23] | I don’t have any more to give. | 我无法付出更多 |
[01:38] | I’m not trying to hurt you. | 我并不想伤害你 |
[01:39] | I’m not hurt. | 我没被伤害 |
[01:43] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[01:46] | And… | 那么 |
[01:49] | I’m done. | 结束就结束吧 |
[01:51] | And when the worst really does happen… | 当最糟糕的情况真的发生时 |
[01:53] | – Owen. – You don’t want real. You want the — the play. | -欧文 -你不想要真正的感情 你只是想 寻欢作乐 |
[01:57] | You want the high. You want the rush. | 你想要激情 想要刺激 |
[01:58] | And I’m not doing that. I’m not interested, so I’m done. | 我无法接受 也没兴趣 结束吧 |
[02:01] | Amelia… | 阿米莉亚 |
[02:03] | I’ve had enough. | 我受够了 |
[02:08] | We need to set up a central triage area. | 我们要建立伤检区域 |
[02:10] | Walking wounded can go to the ambulatory care center. | 还能走的伤者可以去流动监护站 |
[02:12] | …we find ourselves completely blindsided. | 我们发现自己束手无策 |
[02:16] | Hi. You’ve reached Dr. Shepherd. | 你好 我是谢博德医生 |
[02:17] | Please leave a message, and I will return your call. | 请留下口讯 我会给你回电 |
[02:20] | Hey. | 是我 |
[02:20] | So, I just got off the phone with the white house, | 我刚接到白宫打来的电话 |
[02:22] | and apparently you missed your meeting. | 显然你没去开会 |
[02:24] | I don’t know what’s going on, | 我不知道出了什么事 |
[02:24] | but you probably owe them | 但我想你也该 |
[02:26] | – a phone call, I think. – Watch out! Coming through! | -给他们打个电话 -小心 请让开 |
[02:30] | Slow down! What’s your problem? | 慢点跑 赶着去投胎啊 |
[02:32] | Sorry. There was a plane crash. | 抱歉 发生了空难 |
[02:39] | This is gonna be so good. | 肯定会超级棒 |
[02:40] | We are probably looking at piles of crush injuries, burns. | 也许会看到各种挤压伤 烧伤 |
[02:43] | compound fractures. | 复合型骨折 |
[02:44] | If we’re lucky. | 如果走运才有这么好 |
[02:46] | Move it or lose it, ladies! | 要么走快点 要么走开 姑娘们 |
[02:52] | I need you to be still. | 我需要你保持不动 |
[02:54] | Wilson, I need a little help here. | 威尔逊 帮我个忙 |
[03:20] | – Shut up! Shut up! – Derek! | -闭嘴 闭嘴 -德里克 |
[03:23] | Grey. | 格蕾 |
[03:25] | Grey, need a hand. | 格蕾 帮忙 |
[03:26] | I flew a plane. I had the controls in my hands. | 我驾驶了飞机 我握住了操纵杆 |
[03:28] | I don’t know how to fly a plane, and I flew a freaking plane! | 我不懂操作 可我却开了飞机 |
[03:30] | We were in a plane, and it crashed. | 我们坐在飞机里 然后它坠毁了 |
[03:32] | The plane crashed. | 空难 |
[03:33] | All I could see was freaking sky! | 我就看到见鬼的一片天 |
[03:36] | – Are you the pilot? – No, no, sam. | -你是飞行员吗 -不 不 是山姆 |
[03:37] | Sam’s the pilot. Where — where is he? | 山姆是飞行员 他在哪里 |
[03:39] | Where — where is Sam? | 山姆在哪里 |
[03:40] | I don’t know! I only have one shoe! | 我不知道 我只有一只鞋 |
[03:42] | Oh, god, Sam. | 我的天啊 山姆 |
[03:44] | Transfer her on my count. One, two, three. | 把她移到这张床上来 一 二 三 |
[03:48] | I need a trauma panel, c-spine, chest, and pelvis. | 需要做外伤化验 检查颈椎 胸部和骨盆 |
[03:51] | Edwards, grab the ultrasound. | 爱德华兹 做个超声波 |
[03:52] | He had a heart attack or s-something. | 他心脏病发作了还是怎么了 |
[03:54] | Something happened to him, and I had to try. | 总之他出事了 我必须试一试 |
[03:57] | I had to try to land the plane. | 我得试着让飞机着陆 |
[03:58] | Visualize the paracolic gutter. | 能看到结肠侧沟 |
[03:59] | – Um, what’s your — what’s your name? – Kate. | -你叫什么名字 -凯特 |
[04:01] | – Okay, Kate? – Yeah. | -凯特 -是的 |
[04:02] | We’re gonna find your husband, | 我们会找到你的丈夫 |
[04:03] | but first we’re gonna — we’re gonna take care of you. | 但首先我们得救你 |
[04:05] | Make sure you check for fluid in morrison’s pouch. | 记得检查陷凹是否有积液 |
[04:06] | He’s not my husband. | 他不是我丈夫 |
[04:07] | – It was a — it was a date. – Smaller movements. | -是我的约会对象 -动作幅度小点 |
[04:09] | Uh, a first date from that site where you — | 第一次这么特别的约会 |
[04:11] | Where you put down what kind of date you want to go on. | 从此就知道什么人适合你 |
[04:13] | And then you meet the person, and then you go do it. | 当你遇到这个人 只想和他在一起 |
[04:16] | What about that? | 是那里吗 |
[04:16] | Yeah. Yeah, I see it. | 是的 是 我看到了 |
[04:18] | We’re almost done here. | 我们快检查完了 |
[04:20] | I’ve — I’ve been on a bunch of those dates, | 我跟不少人约会过 |
[04:21] | and it’s always bowling or something that sounds fun, | 通常都是去打保龄球或做些好玩的事 |
[04:23] | but then turns out to be dumb. | 可到头来却很无聊 |
[04:25] | This guy — this guy’s, like, “Let’s go up in my plane.” | 这个人 这个人说 我开飞机载你吧 |
[04:27] | And I’m, like, “Why not?” | 然后我欣然应允 |
[04:29] | Grey, over here. | 格蕾 到这里来 |
[04:30] | And it was — was perfect. | 一切都很完美 |
[04:32] | He turned out to be nice and funny, | 他人很好 很风趣 |
[04:34] | And we were up in the sky, | 我们升上天空 |
[04:36] | and I’ve never felt like that before. | 我从未有过这种感觉 |
[04:39] | Not even with guys I’ve been out with a bunch. | 约会过那么多次都没有这种感觉 |
[04:40] | He’s — he’s amazing. He’s am– | 他太棒了 他 |
[04:46] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吧 |
[04:47] | I just — like, I don’t want to lose him. | 我只是 不想失去他 |
[04:49] | I just found him. I-I just found him. | 我才刚找到他 我才遇见他 |
[04:51] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[04:55] | I heard your voice. I thought I was dreaming. | 我听到你叫我 还以为自己在做梦 |
[04:57] | Grey? Grey? | 格蕾 格蕾 |
[05:00] | Where are we at? | 检查结果如何 |
[05:01] | She’s got free fluid in the belly. | 她腹腔内有游离液体 |
[05:03] | We’re gonna have to take her up to for a head C.T. | 我们得带她上楼做脑CT |
[05:04] | and get her to the O.R. | 并进行手术 |
[05:05] | – Page Shepherd. – Sam — | -呼叫谢博德 -山姆 |
[05:06] | – he’s not dead, right? – Where is Derek?! | -他没死 对吧 -德里克在哪里 |
[05:10] | Please. | 求求你们 |
[05:11] | He can’t die. | 他不能死 |
[05:13] | Have you seen Dr. Robbins? | 你见到罗宾斯医生了吗 |
[05:14] | No, I’m sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[05:17] | Alex, where’s Robbins? | 阿历克斯 罗宾斯呢 |
[05:19] | I don’t know. What do you need, a consult? | 不知道 你要干什么 会诊吗 |
[05:21] | I need Robbins. | 我要见罗宾斯 |
[05:38] | There — there was a plane crash. | 发生空难了 |
[05:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:46] | But we’re okay. | 但我们没事 |
[05:48] | ’cause it’s not us. | 因为出事的不是我们 |
[05:49] | It’s not us, so we’re — we’re okay. | 不是我们 所以我们没事 |
[05:53] | We are okay. | 我们好好的 |
[05:55] | We are — we are okay. | 我们好好的 |
[05:57] | Did you see the guy out there? | 你看到外面那个人了吗 |
[05:59] | His leg is severed beneath the knee. | 他被从膝盖以下截肢 |
[06:02] | Did you — did you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[06:03] | I did. | 我看到了 |
[06:05] | We’re okay. | 我们好好的 |
[06:14] | The girl, she can’t find her boyfriend. | 有个女生 她找不到她的男朋友了 |
[06:26] | We’re okay. | 我们都很好 |
[06:29] | We’re okay. | 我们很好 |
[06:59] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[07:01] | I am now. | 刚醒 |
[07:02] | Don’t pretend staring at me like that isn’t creepy because it is. | 别这么假装自然地盯着我 多诡异啊 |
[07:05] | Is it sexy creepy or just — | 是诡异得很性感 还是 |
[07:07] | How long have you been awake? It’s — it’s still dark out. | 你醒了多久啊 天还没亮呢 |
[07:10] | A little while. Not too long. | 起来一会儿了 时间不长 |
[07:12] | Your snoring woke me up. | 是你的鼾声把我吵醒的 |
[07:13] | I don’t snore anymore. | 我再也不打鼾了 |
[07:16] | You know, in D.C., | 知道吗 在华盛顿 |
[07:17] | I could hear the metro station from my apartment. | 我住的公寓里能听到地铁站的声音 |
[07:20] | The trains would wake me up every morning. | 每天早上我都被地铁通过的声音叫醒 |
[07:22] | This is a much better way to wake up. | 这比被你的鼾声叫醒好多了 |
[07:26] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:28] | Your snoring is like a train. | 你的鼾声好比地铁呼啸而过 |
[07:30] | It’s much cuter. | 但是更可爱 |
[07:32] | I don’t snore. | 我不打鼾 |
[07:33] | Yes, you do. It’s like music. | 是的 你有 鼾声如乐 |
[07:36] | It’s like a birdsong. | 也像鸟鸣 |
[07:37] | A loud, gargling bird. | 含着一口水 大声歌唱的小鸟 |
[07:42] | On a train. | 还乘坐地铁 |
[07:50] | They just keep coming. Is that the pilot? | 伤员这么多 那位是飞行员吗 |
[07:51] | Yeah, Sam Garrett, 36. BP’s 90 PALP. Tachy at 120. | 是的 山姆·加勒特 36岁 血压90 心动过速 心跳120 |
[07:55] | Probable abdominal injuries. | 可能下腹受伤 |
[07:56] | Then let’s get him in. | 送他进去吧 |
[08:01] | Uh, have you seen, uh, Meredith or Arizona today? | 你今天有没有见过梅瑞狄斯和亚利桑那 |
[08:04] | – They — they okay? – No. I haven’t. | -他们还好吗 -不 我没见过 |
[08:06] | There ought to be some rule | 应该制定规则 |
[08:07] | that people who have been in a plane crash can’t work on one. | 遭遇空难的医生不能治疗空难伤员 |
[08:09] | That’s not a bad idea. | 这主意不错 |
[08:10] | We should, uh, you know, | 我们应该 |
[08:11] | look out for them today, you know? | 今天多照看他们 是吧 |
[08:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:14] | Oh, uh, no. | 不行 |
[08:18] | No, um, I can’t. | 不行 我不行 |
[08:20] | I mean, I want to, but I can’t be that person for Arizona. | 我很想这样做 但我不能照顾亚利桑那 |
[08:24] | It’s, uh — it’s not my place, you know. | 这不是我该做的事 |
[08:26] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[08:27] | Right. Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 是啊 好的 |
[08:32] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[08:33] | I need tocolytics for bed 6. | 6床需要抗分娩药 |
[08:34] | One of the overflows needs a fetal monitor, | 其中一位出现溢流 需要胎儿监护仪 |
[08:36] | and I need you to call labor and delivery | 通知产科的人 |
[08:38] | and have them prep for a “C” that’s heading their way. | 准备随时实施剖腹产 |
[08:40] | – Right away. – Oh, my g– | -马上就去 -天啊 |
[08:41] | don’t do that to people! | 别这样吓人 |
[08:42] | Sorry. You okay? | 抱歉 你还好吧 |
[08:43] | Are you kidding? Of course I’m not okay. | 开什么玩笑 当然不好 |
[08:45] | Well, I figured. Look — | 我猜也是 听我说 |
[08:46] | A plane crashes into a whole prenatal yoga class? | 一架飞机坠落在产前瑜伽班 |
[08:49] | – I mean, what are the odds of that? – Wait. What? | -怎么会这么巧 -等等 什么 |
[08:51] | We were just doing triangle pose, | 我们当时在做三角伸展式 |
[08:53] | and there was this crash, | 然后飞机就坠落了 |
[08:54] | and a car came right through the window. | 还有一辆车从窗户撞了过来 |
[08:55] | It was terrifying. | 太吓人了 |
[08:56] | Okay, um, moms one and two are possible labors. | 1号和2号母亲可能要分娩 |
[09:00] | Mom three is hypertensive. | 3号母亲有高血压 |
[09:02] | Mom four is possible labor, | 4号母亲要么是快分娩了 |
[09:04] | or she’s freaking out. | 要么是吓坏了 |
[09:05] | Why wouldn’t she be? | 这不能怪她 |
[09:06] | And mom five is a small abruption | 5号母亲有轻微的胎盘早剥 |
[09:08] | that might require a section. | 可能需要剖腹产 |
[09:09] | I mean — | 我是说 |
[09:11] | Yeah, you don’t really seem okay. | 好吧 你真的不太正常 |
[09:12] | – You need a hand? – No. | -你需要帮忙吗 -不 |
[09:13] | I’m just in the weeds here. | 我快忙疯了 |
[09:15] | Yeah, you need a hand. | 好吧 你果然是需要帮忙 |
[09:19] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[09:20] | She was so good. She was amazing. | 她太棒了 太让我惊讶了 |
[09:22] | Abdominal distension. Diffused tenderness. | 腹部肿胀 扩散性腹部压痛 |
[09:25] | He needs a scan and a cardio consult. | 他需要扫描和心胸科会诊 |
[09:27] | A guy has a heart attack, crashes his plane. | 飞行员心脏病发 坠机了 |
[09:30] | It’s a miracle he’s still talking. | 他还能说话真是个奇迹 |
[09:31] | It wasn’t me. It was Kate. She was the miracle. | 不是我 是凯特 她才是奇迹 |
[09:33] | My chest felt like a load of bricks on it. | 我的胸口像是有很多块砖压着我 |
[09:35] | I couldn’t move. She just took over. | 我动不了 所以她接手了 |
[09:38] | I tried to talk her through the landing, | 我试着跟她说降落的流程 |
[09:40] | but…she was so brave. | 但是 她太勇敢了 |
[09:43] | She just did it. | 她做到了 |
[09:44] | Dr. Grey? Is this Sam? | 格蕾医生 他是山姆 |
[09:45] | This is Sam. | 对 |
[09:46] | Kate won’t stop talking about him. How is he? | 凯特一直不停地说他 他怎么样 |
[09:49] | Uh, you’ve seen her? Is she okay? | 你见到她了 她怎么样 |
[09:50] | We’re taking very good care of her. Don’t you worry. | 我们正好好照顾她 不用担心 |
[09:54] | I’m gonna marry that girl. | 我要娶那个女孩 |
[09:56] | Uh, I think the feeling’s mutual. | 我觉得她也是这么想的 |
[09:58] | That sounds crazy, but I will. | 虽然听起来很疯狂 但我一定会的 |
[10:00] | I’m gonna marry her. | 我要娶她 |
[10:03] | Oh, his pressure’s bottomed out. | 他的血压降到最低了 |
[10:04] | We need to get him upstairs now. | 我们得带他去楼上 |
[10:06] | Hang another unit on the infuser. | 再挂一单位生理盐水注射液 |
[10:10] | Tell me again. | 再告诉我一次 |
[10:11] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[10:12] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[10:17] | He gushed. | 他一直不停地说 |
[10:19] | He said he was gonna marry you. | 他说他要娶你 |
[10:20] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[10:21] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[10:22] | He has these pretty eyes where you can’t tell | 他有一双特别漂亮的眼睛 |
[10:24] | if they’re green or hazel or blue or what, | 你也说不清楚是绿色 淡褐色还是蓝色 |
[10:26] | but against the sky, they’re blue. | 但背朝蓝天的话 它们就是蓝色的 |
[10:28] | And he was looking at me, | 他看着我 |
[10:29] | and he asked me if I was ready to fly. | 问我准备好飞行了吗 |
[10:32] | And the next thing I know, we were up in the air. | 接下来 我们就飞上云霄了 |
[10:34] | He said flying is his favorite thing in the world, | 他说飞行是他最爱的事情 |
[10:36] | and he’s so excited, and he was so good at it. | 他很激动 而且他特别擅长开飞机 |
[10:38] | Like, this is what he was born to do. | 好像他就是为飞行而生的 |
[10:42] | I fell. Right then. | 我立马就爱上他了 |
[10:45] | I knew I was looking at the love of my life. | 我知道我在注视着我的至爱 |
[10:48] | And we were flying, | 而且我们在飞行 |
[10:50] | and the air was underneath us and clouds all around us, and — | 有空气托举着我们 云彩围绕着我们 |
[10:55] | I mean, this doesn’t happen, right? | 这种事情不会发生 对吗 |
[10:57] | First dates like this, guys like this? | 像这样的第一次约会 像这样的男人 |
[10:59] | Up until now, I would have said no. | 直到现在 我才知道真有这样的人 |
[11:04] | But — but then he started grabbing his chest, | 但是 他开始抓着自己的胸口 |
[11:07] | and then we were falling out of the sky. | 然后我们就从空中坠落 |
[11:11] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[11:15] | It’s not fair. | 一点都不公平 |
[11:21] | Hey. Heard you two caught the pilot. | 嗨 听说你们俩负责飞行员 |
[11:23] | Yeah, we did. Going in on him now. | 对 现在要给他手术 |
[11:36] | You good? You okay? | 你还好吗 你没事吧 |
[11:37] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:40] | ‘Cause, you know, there was a plane crash, | 因为有架飞机坠毁了 |
[11:41] | and I just thought maybe — | 我想着可能 |
[11:44] | for about a year after the crash, | 那次坠机发生一年后 |
[11:45] | Arizona had nightmares, | 亚利桑那还是会做噩梦 |
[11:47] | and if I’d come home even 10 minutes late, she’d freak out, | 如果我晚到家10分钟 她就会抓狂 |
[11:49] | so I just wanted to see if you’re doing okay. | 所以我想问问你怎么样 |
[11:55] | Derek missed his meeting in D.C., | 德里克没有参加他在特区的会议 |
[11:58] | and I haven’t heard from him. | 而且我也没有他的消息 |
[12:00] | – That’s not weird. – Okay. | -这没什么奇怪 -好吧 |
[12:02] | It’s not like I should have heard from him. I — | 不是说我们一定要知道对方的行程 我 |
[12:04] | We don’t call each other every second. | 我们又不是一直粘着彼此 |
[12:05] | We’re not those people. | 我们不是那种人 |
[12:07] | I’m a surgeon. I’m busy. | 我是外科医生 很忙 |
[12:08] | He’s in D.C. He’s busy. | 他在特区也很忙 |
[12:09] | So it’s fine that I haven’t heard from him. | 所以我没有他的消息也没什么 |
[12:14] | It’s not a thing. | 这没什么 |
[12:19] | It’s the plane crash, Meredith. | 是坠机这件事 梅瑞狄斯 |
[12:20] | The plane crash is making you worry. | 坠机让你变得很担心 |
[12:22] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[12:33] | You’ll call me if she — | 你要打给我 如果她 |
[12:36] | Just call me. | 打给我 |
[12:42] | For a while, I would facetime Cristina. | 有时候 我会跟克里斯蒂娜视频 |
[12:45] | I would prop her up right there where your head is now. | 我会把手机放在你现在头的位置 |
[12:48] | Half the time, she was in surgery, | 一半时间她都在手术中 |
[12:49] | so I would just watch her operate until I drifted off. | 所以我会看着她做手术 然后睡着 |
[12:54] | I brought the kids in the bed for a while | 有时候我会把孩子带到床上 |
[12:55] | so we could all sleep together. | 这样我们就可以睡在一起 |
[12:58] | I printed a tumor, and I slept with that there for a bit. | 我还3D打印了个肿瘤 跟它睡了一段时间 |
[13:04] | It’s just weird. I… | 感觉太奇怪了 我 |
[13:06] | That pillow’s been empty for such a long time. | 那个枕头很长时间都空着 |
[13:09] | Not now. Not anymore. | 现在没有 以后也不会了 |
[13:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:14] | I just wished you didn’t have to go back to D.C. at all. | 我还是希望你根本不用回特区 |
[13:17] | I wish you could just stay right here, right now. | 我想让你现在一直待在这里 |
[13:19] | It’s my last trip, and then I’m back for good. | 最后一次去了 然后我就不走了 |
[13:22] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[13:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:27] | I’ve missed you. | 我一直很想你 |
[13:30] | I missed us. | 想我们 |
[13:31] | I have, too. | 我也是 |
[13:37] | Okay, let’s pack all four quadrants. | 好吧 开始缝合四个象限 |
[13:40] | Can you feel the mesentery? | 你能摸到肠系膜吗 |
[13:44] | Grey. | 格蕾 |
[13:45] | Did you find the mesentery? | 你找到肠系膜了吗 |
[13:47] | Oh, I was just — sorry. | 我刚才在 抱歉 |
[13:50] | Dr. Grey, do you need to be replaced? | 格蕾医生 需要来人代替你吗 |
[13:52] | No. I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[13:53] | No, you’re not fine. You’re distracted. | 你有事 你分心了 |
[13:57] | You and Derek went down in a plane. | 你和德里克经历过坠机 |
[13:59] | You drowned. He got shot. | 你落水过 他被枪击过 |
[14:01] | You gave birth in a power outage. | 你在停电的时候生了孩子 |
[14:03] | Is this supposed to make me feel better? | 你说这些是想让我好过点吗 |
[14:05] | I’m just saying, you have every reason to be distracted, | 我是说你完全有理由分心 |
[14:08] | every reason to think the sky is falling. | 有理由认为天要塌了 |
[14:11] | Do you need to go? | 你需要离开吗 |
[14:12] | No! | 不 |
[14:14] | Okay, well, how long can you go | 好吧 没有他的音讯 |
[14:16] | without hearing from him before you absolutely go crazy? | 你还能坚持多久不发疯 |
[14:19] | I don’t know. I-I — 6:00, 6:30, maybe. | 我不知道 6点 6点半 可能吧 |
[14:23] | Okay, then, let’s say 5:00. | 好吧 那就定到5点 |
[14:25] | At 5:00 P.M., if you haven’t heard from him, | 下午5点 如果还是没有他的消息 |
[14:27] | you can panic. | 你可以惊慌失措 |
[14:28] | You can call the police, call the paramedics. | 你可以打给警察 打给急救人员 |
[14:31] | You can freak out until your little heart’s content. | 你可以随心所欲的崩溃 |
[14:34] | But not one minute before and not in this O.R. | 但不能在5点之前或者在手术中分心 |
[14:37] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[14:39] | 5:00 P.M. | 下午5点 |
[14:39] | 5:00 P.M. | 下午5点 |
[14:42] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:50] | So, it’s kind of an amazing story. | 这是个精彩的故事 |
[14:52] | It was their first date, and they both — | 这是他们俩第一次约会 他们 |
[14:54] | Chief, in or out, please? | 主任 要不要进来 |
[14:56] | I just need to know if Kate is good to go to the O.R. | 我就是想问凯特可不可以去手术室 |
[14:58] | for abdominal surgery. | 做腹部手术 |
[14:59] | I’m looking. | 我在看呢 |
[15:00] | Please look fast. I’m on a timeframe here. | 请稍微快点 我时间都安排好了 |
[15:02] | I will not hold you up. | 我不会耽误的 |
[15:03] | Because this lady will bleed out if I don’t get her up there. | 因为如果不赶紧手术 她可能就流血而死了 |
[15:06] | Yes, I am aware you are impatient. | 好的 我知道你着急 |
[15:07] | I can’t make it my problem. | 但这不能影响到我 |
[15:08] | Does the patient have a brain bleed or not? | 病人到底有没有脑部出血 |
[15:15] | She looks clear. | 她看起来没事 |
[15:16] | Edwards, take her up to O.R. 2. | 爱德华兹 带她去2号手术室 |
[15:23] | Kind of amazing about these two, isn’t it? | 他们两个还真是奇迹 对吗 |
[15:26] | They meet for all of 20 minutes and just fall in love. | 他们见面了20分钟就相爱了 |
[15:28] | I’m not someone who believes in fate or anything like that, | 我并不相信命运之类的东西 |
[15:30] | but it kind of makes you wonder, doesn’t it? | 但这还是会让你想很多 对吗 |
[15:34] | Or maybe not. | 或者也没什么 |
[15:35] | Maybe they’re both crazy. | 或许他们两个人都疯了 |
[15:38] | But even then, that’s what my grandma used to say, | 但即便如此 我奶奶也说过 |
[15:40] | that that’s what love is all about, | 这就是爱情 |
[15:41] | that everyone is crazy in their own way. | 每个人都以他们特有的方式疯狂着 |
[15:44] | And the trick is finding someone | 诀窍就在于找到那个 |
[15:48] | whose crazy complements your own. | 能够与你的疯狂互补的人 |
[15:50] | Edwards, let’s just work without all the talking. | 爱德华兹 我们能不说话只工作吗 |
[16:01] | Edwards, what? | 爱德华兹 怎么了 |
[16:01] | Well, I have questions about the procedure. | 我对手术流程有问题 |
[16:04] | You’re supposed to allow me to ask questions, | 你应该允许我提问的 |
[16:05] | and I’m supposed to learn. | 而且我应该学习的 |
[16:06] | I have a right to learn. | 我有权利学习 |
[16:07] | – I’m not — – instead, you’re silencing me. | -我没有 -但你却让我闭嘴 |
[16:09] | I’ve been silenced. It’s unprofessional. | 我不能说话了 这很不专业 |
[16:11] | Just because you’re having personal issues | 就因为你和一名同事 一名神经科医生 |
[16:13] | with a co-worker, with a neurosurgeon, | 有一些个人问题 |
[16:15] | it’s not fair that you silence my voice. | 你就让我闭嘴 这很不公平 |
[16:17] | Fine, fine! What is your question? | 好吧 你想问什么 |
[16:21] | Well, when you glare at me like that, I can’t remember it. | 你这么盯着我 我想不起来 |
[16:27] | I actually felt it before I saw it. | 我其实在看见它之前就感觉到了 |
[16:29] | Even small planes have that engine power, you know, | 即便是小飞机也有那种发动机的力量 |
[16:32] | the kind that vibrates inside your chest. | 那种让你内心振动的力量 |
[16:34] | Did it seem like something was wrong? | 它看起来像是出了什么问题吗 |
[16:35] | As soon as I looked up, | 我一抬头 |
[16:36] | I immediately knew the descent was in trouble. | 就知道降落出了问题 |
[16:38] | Th-the drag, th-the thrust, the angle. | 拉力 冲力 角度 |
[16:40] | Practically scraped my roof. I-I couldn’t believe it. | 几乎要扫过我的车顶了 难以置信 |
[16:43] | Well, how close were you again? | 你离飞机多近来着 |
[16:46] | Uh, I-I should, you know, | 其实我该 |
[16:47] | probably see how they’re doing in the E.R. | 去看看急诊室的情况 |
[16:51] | Oh, I thought Torres was down here. | 我还以为托瑞斯在这呢 |
[16:53] | I need a consult. | 我要找她会诊 |
[16:53] | Uh, no, she’s in O.R. 6. | 不在 她在6号手术室 |
[16:55] | Hey, uh, are you working with Arizona today? | 你今天跟亚利桑那一起工作吗 |
[16:57] | Is she doing okay? | 她没事吧 |
[16:58] | Yeah, well, I mean, she keeps yelling at me to do crap, | 没事 她一直使唤我做事 |
[17:00] | so I guess that’s normal. | 应该是没事吧 |
[17:02] | Anyone know how Mer’s doing? | 知道梅的情况如何吗 |
[17:05] | Uh, they, um — | 他们 |
[17:07] | They had a bad experience on a plane a while back. | 他们在飞机上有过糟糕的体验 |
[17:09] | Oh. Yeah, I get that. I hate flying. | 我懂 我也不喜欢坐飞机 |
[17:13] | My flight out here from Boston was the worst. | 我从波士顿坐飞机过来 太糟糕了 |
[17:16] | There was some technical problem with the plane, | 由于飞机机械故障 |
[17:18] | and so they left us on the tarmac for four hours. | 我们在停机坪上等了4小时 |
[17:22] | And they wouldn’t let anybody out their seats to use the bathroom. | 他们还不让乘客离开座位上洗手间 |
[17:24] | They weren’t serving water, and it was so hot. | 连水都没有 天气还很热 |
[17:27] | It smelled like boiled feet. | 还有股脚气的味道 |
[17:29] | And then! | 然后 |
[17:30] | After four hours, they just canceled the flight. | 4小时后 航班取消了 |
[17:33] | I mean, they just kicked us off. | 他们就赶我们下飞机 |
[17:35] | There was no apology. There was no — | 连道歉都没有 简直是 |
[17:39] | – What? – You tell her. | -怎么了 -你说吧 |
[17:41] | Oh, okay. Um… | 好吧 额 |
[17:45] | Here we go. | 我来说 |
[17:47] | Looking good here. How are we doing there? | 我这看起来没问题 你那边怎样 |
[17:49] | Looking good so far. | 还不错 |
[17:51] | Let’s unpack, check what we have. | 深入点吧 看情况如何 |
[17:54] | Pressure’s droping. | 血压下降 |
[17:55] | That doesn’t make any sense. Oh, no. | 没道理啊 糟了 |
[17:58] | There’s no blood in the abdomen. | 下腹无血液 |
[17:59] | He’s throwing PVC’s. | 他出现室性期前收缩 |
[18:00] | And his pressure is still dropping. | 血压持续下降 |
[18:01] | He’s going into cardiogenic shock from the heart attack. | 心脏病发导致心源性休克了 |
[18:03] | He might be having a repeat m.I. | 他可能是再一次出现心肌梗死 |
[18:05] | Get Pierce up here now. | 马上呼叫皮尔斯 |
[18:15] | Meredith’s sister? | 梅瑞狄斯的妹妹 |
[18:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:18] | And that’s how Arizona lost her leg. | 亚利桑那的腿也是失于那次空难 |
[18:20] | I never wanted to ask. | 我从来没想过去问 |
[18:22] | Callie had to amputate. | 凯丽必须截肢 |
[18:26] | She would have died if, uh, the leg didn’t come off. | 如果不截肢 她会死 |
[18:28] | It would have killed her. | 那会让她丧命 |
[18:31] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[18:34] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[18:44] | Cutting the pericardium. | 剪开心包膜 |
[18:46] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[18:49] | Here. | 给你 |
[18:54] | Okay, good. That did it. | 好了 起作用了 |
[18:59] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[18:59] | Uh, acute M.I. Cardiac tamponade. | 急性心肌梗死 心脏压塞 |
[19:02] | – His ventricle ruptured. – You need to plug the hole. | -心室破裂 -你得塞着那个洞 |
[19:04] | I’m trying. I can’t find it. | 我就是这样做 但找不到 |
[19:06] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[19:07] | Stick your hand in there. | 把手放进去 |
[19:09] | There you are. | 就是这 |
[19:10] | Gown me. | 穿手术服 |
[19:18] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[19:25] | He’s barely perfusing. Are you compressing hard enough? | 他基本没有灌流 你压紧了吗 |
[19:27] | I know how to compress a heart. | 我知道怎么按压心脏 |
[19:29] | Watch my finger. | 看我的手指 |
[19:29] | Okay, Grey, you’d do well to remember | 格蕾 你得记着 |
[19:31] | who you talking to before you get smacked. | 别在我面前班门弄斧 |
[19:32] | I need a patch, pledgets, and 3-0 prolene. | 我需要膜片 纱布 3号普理灵缝线 |
[19:34] | His tissue’s pretty friable. You sure a patch will hold? | 他的组织很脆弱 你确定膜片能撑得住 |
[19:37] | It has to. | 必须得撑住 |
[19:38] | In a perfect world, I’d put him on bypass | 最理想的情况是采取分流术 |
[19:40] | and stop his heart completely, | 彻底停止心脏跳动 |
[19:41] | give myself plenty of time to make sure | 让我有足够的时间确保 |
[19:43] | that I am sewing up healthy tissue. | 缝合的都是健康的组织 |
[19:45] | No. No bypass? | 不 不能分流 |
[19:47] | Well, we have to do a splenectomy | 那我们给他做脾切除 |
[19:48] | and a partial hepatectomy in order to salvage the liver. | 和部分肝切除手术来挽救肝脏 |
[19:52] | If we put him on bypass, we’ll have to heparinize him, | 如果进行分流术 我们就得采用肝素化 |
[19:54] | – and he’ll bleed out on the table. – I know. | -他就会大出血而死 -我知道 |
[19:56] | There’s nothing I like more than being painted into a corner. | 我可不想把自己逼到墙角 |
[19:58] | That’s the spirit. Let’s be optimistic, shall we? | 要的就是这种精神 保持乐观吧 |
[20:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:02] | Meredith, I’m gonna need you to lift your finger on my count. | 梅瑞狄斯 我数三声 你把手放开 |
[20:05] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[20:10] | Ugh. | 额 |
[20:13] | We managed to fix the intestinal tears | 我们在不切除肠道的情况下 |
[20:15] | without having to resect the bowel. | 修复了肠道撕裂 |
[20:16] | You’re actually pretty lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[20:18] | With the kind of sudden impact you took, | 你的身体经受了骤然而至的压力 |
[20:19] | It could have been a lot worse. | 情况本来会更糟糕 |
[20:20] | Yeah, oh, and just so you know, sam still is in surgery, | 顺便告诉你 山姆还在做手术 |
[20:23] | but he is in excellent hands, | 他的医生都很棒 |
[20:25] | and we will let you know as soon as we have more news. | 有什么消息我们会马上通知你 |
[20:27] | S-sam? | 山姆 |
[20:28] | Yeah, Sam, your date. | 对啊 山姆 你的约会对象 |
[20:31] | The pilot of the plane. | 飞机的驾驶员 |
[20:34] | What plane? | 什么飞机 |
[20:37] | Why do you — you keep talking about a plane? | 为什么 为什么你们一直说什么飞机 |
[20:42] | What happened to me? | 我发生什么事了 |
[20:44] | Please, tell me what happened to me. | 请告诉我 发生什么事了 |
[20:48] | Temporary memory loss is very common in situations like this. | 暂时性失忆在这种情况下很常见 |
[20:51] | Oh, that’s your assessment, that this is all just temporary? | 这就是你的评估 这都是暂时的 |
[20:53] | It’s my opinion and my hope. | 这是我的意见 我希望如此 |
[20:57] | But I will do a repeat C.T. And a neuro check every hour. | 我会每小时做CT和神经检查 |
[21:00] | And you’re sure you didn’t miss anything in the first C.T.? | 你确定第一次照CT没有遗漏任何信息 |
[21:03] | I didn’t miss anything on the first C.T. | 我没有遗漏任何信息 |
[21:05] | because there wasn’t anything to see, | 因为根本没有什么信息 |
[21:07] | but she could have had a post-surgery stroke | 但她有可能是术后中风 |
[21:09] | or an evolving intracerebral contusion. | 或脑挫伤 |
[21:12] | So you’re saying this was my fault. | 所有说这是我的错 |
[21:14] | I’m saying this is no one’s fault. | 我没说是任何人的错 |
[21:16] | This kind of thing happens all the time. | 这种事经常有可能发生 |
[21:19] | Do the C.T. Let me know when you have the results. | 照CT 通知我结果 |
[21:23] | Hey, mom four looks okay to me. | 4号妈妈没什么大碍了 |
[21:25] | I think you can discharge her when you’re done here. | 你这边结束可以安排她出院 |
[21:26] | – Thanks. – Who do we got? | -谢谢 -这边是谁 |
[21:28] | Uh, mom one, possible labor turned into definite labor. | 1号妈妈 疑似分娩变成确定分娩 |
[21:30] | – Great. Need help? – No. | -好 需要帮助吗 -不 |
[21:32] | Um, no, yeah. Check on mom two. | 还是要 去看看2号妈妈 |
[21:34] | I just started her on nifedipine. | 我刚给她开了硝苯地平[降压药] |
[21:35] | Do what you got to do, but you keep that baby in there. | 尽一切所能把孩子留在妈妈肚子里 |
[21:38] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[21:39] | Then go. Go. Go, go! | 那就去啊 快去 |
[21:44] | Okay, you may feel a little sting here, | 也许会有点疼 |
[21:45] | but we are almost done, okay? | 但很快就结束了 |
[21:47] | No, I could tell right away there was a problem. | 不 我立马觉得这有问题 |
[21:49] | The pitch, the — the air speed, and I’m wondering, | 这声调 这空气速度 我就在想 |
[21:51] | where does this pilot think he’s gonna land this bird? | 这飞行员到底想降落到哪里 |
[21:53] | But then it’s too late. | 但太迟了 |
[21:55] | The thing just roars right over my head | 这东西就扫过我头顶 |
[21:57] | and crashed in the street right behind me. | 直接撞向我身后的街道 |
[21:59] | Right behind you? | 就在你身后吗 |
[22:00] | Hmm? Uh — uh — behind? | 嗯 背后 |
[22:02] | Yeah, well, a little back, a little beyond. | 对 就后面一点 有点点距离 |
[22:05] | I mean, o-of course, we’re moving in opposite directions. | 当然飞机和我的车往相反方向走 |
[22:07] | Wow. | 哇 |
[22:08] | And then I’m racing to the E.R. | 然后我冲到急诊室 |
[22:10] | to prep it for the first casualties | 准备治疗第一批伤者 |
[22:11] | and just thanking god I’m alive. | 还有就是感谢上帝我还活着 |
[22:14] | I mean, I knew that they were stranded out there, | 我知道他们困在那里 |
[22:17] | but what they went through? | 但他们经历了什么 |
[22:18] | They gave Dr. Sloan a pericardiocentesis | 他们给斯隆医生心包穿刺术 |
[22:21] | with, like, a drinking straw. | 当吸管 |
[22:23] | They all almost died. | 他们差点死了 |
[22:24] | It was love at first sight. It’s real, and they had it. | 这是一见钟情 很真实 他们的确爱上对方了 |
[22:29] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:30] | Kate and Sam, the plane-crash couple. Oh. | 凯特和山姆 空难情侣 |
[22:32] | They had it, and now she can’t remember any of it or him | 他们爱过 现在她完全不记得他了 |
[22:34] | or any of their amazing, unicorn-magical first date. | 也不记得他们奇妙的初次约会 |
[22:37] | Did you know that it was Torres who sawed off Arizona’s leg? | 你知道是托瑞斯帮亚利桑那截肢的吗 |
[22:42] | That’s what happened? | 事情是这样的吗 |
[22:43] | Yes, and it’s so weird because now we know them. | 是的 我们还都认识他们 感觉怪怪的 |
[22:45] | They’re like real people, and they were in a plane crash. | 他们是真实经历过空难的人 |
[22:48] | Oh, oh, and Alex used to hook up with Grey’s sister. | 还有阿历克斯以前跟格蕾的妹妹在一起 |
[22:52] | Pierce? She wasn’t even here. | 皮尔斯吗 她当时不在这 |
[22:54] | No, there was another one, Lexie. | 不 是以前另一个妹妹 莱西 |
[22:56] | Was? | 以前 |
[22:57] | She died out there in the woods. | 她在树林里死了 |
[23:01] | Oh, my god. What if Sam dies? | 天啊 如果山姆死了怎么办 |
[23:04] | What if Kate never remembers? | 如果凯特不记得怎么办 |
[23:06] | What if — what if Shepherd made the wrong call | 如果谢博德决定错误 |
[23:09] | because she’s so pissed at Hunt, and Hunt’s so pissed at her, | 因为她跟亨特闹别扭 亨特很生气 |
[23:12] | and he dies, and Kate doesn’t remember any of it? | 然后他死了 凯特什么都不记得 |
[23:17] | Like, it never even happened? | 就像这从未发生一样 |
[23:18] | Like poof, gone, just evaporated like it was nothing? | 就咻的一下没了 消失于无形 |
[23:24] | I can never look at any of them the same again. | 我没法像以前一样看待他们了 |
[23:27] | Never. | 不可能了 |
[23:28] | Yeah, that woman is never gonna find this kind of love again. | 那女人再也找不到这样的爱情了 |
[23:31] | Ever. | 再也不会 |
[23:34] | Hey, who is that? Where’d you get that baby? | 那是谁 哪里来的孩子 |
[23:36] | It came flying out of mom two. | 从2号妈妈肚子里飞出来的 |
[23:38] | I told you to keep that baby in. | 我跟你说了留在妈妈肚子里 |
[23:39] | I tried. She didn’t respond to the meds. | 我试过了 药物不起作用 |
[23:41] | Little bugger apparently wanna out. | 小家伙明显想出来 |
[23:42] | Wha– how’s his mom? | 母亲怎么样 |
[23:43] | Oh, she’s doing great. Easy delivery. | 她很好啊 分娩很容易 |
[23:45] | All right, I’ll check on her after my section on mom five. | 好 我做完5号妈妈的剖腹产后就去看她 |
[23:47] | – You need a hand with that? – No, I’m fine. | -需要帮忙吗 -不用 我能搞定 |
[23:48] | Well, I mean, it’s not a problem if you want an assist. | 如果需要帮忙这很正常 |
[23:50] | – No, I got it. – Well, no, I mean — | -不了 我搞得定 -我意思是 |
[23:51] | No, Alex! | 不用 阿历克斯 |
[23:52] | Just get that baby settled in the nicu and this one, too. | 赶紧把他们俩带到新生儿加强监护病房 |
[24:01] | Okay, last suture going in. | 最后一针 |
[24:04] | Okay. You can let go… | 好了 你可以放开了 |
[24:07] | Now. | 现在 |
[24:12] | Damn it! Damn it. | 糟了 糟了 |
[24:14] | It’s not holding. | 没固定好 |
[24:14] | So much for optimism and joy. | 再也乐观不起来了啊 |
[24:16] | – What now? – I don’t know. | -现在怎么办 -我不知道 |
[24:18] | Maybe there’s a way we can put him on bypass after all. | 或许我们可以做个分流术 |
[24:21] | – Are you out of your mind? – No, but I am out of options. | -你疯了吗 -没 我想不到办法了 |
[24:23] | Bypass isn’t an option. You know that. | 分流术可不是什么好办法 你知道的 |
[24:25] | Do you have a better idea? | 你有更好的主意么 |
[24:26] | Yeah, don’t do something that kills my patient. | 有 别杀了我的病人 |
[24:28] | Dr. Grey, this is our patient, | 格蕾医生 这是我们共同的病人 |
[24:29] | and you’re having a bad day. | 而且你今天过得不怎么愉快 |
[24:32] | Pierce, you are a very smart woman. | 皮尔斯 你是个聪明的女人 |
[24:36] | There has to be something that we can do, | 我们一定可以做些什么的 |
[24:38] | apart from bypass, | 除了分流术以外 |
[24:40] | that doesn’t involve sending this man home | 可以让你把手从他胸腔里拿出来 |
[24:42] | with your hand in his chest. | 让他安全回家 |
[24:43] | So we are all going to be quiet and let you think, | 我们都闭嘴 你静静思考 |
[24:46] | and you are going to come up with something. | 然后你想点管用的法子出来 |
[24:55] | Cyanoacrylate. | 氰基丙烯酸盐粘合剂 |
[24:57] | Glue? You want to use glue to put the patch in? | 胶 你想把补片给粘上去 |
[25:00] | What makes you think that’s gonna hold | 你凭什么觉得这样的固定效果 |
[25:01] | any better than the stitches did? | 会比缝合来得更好 |
[25:02] | Bailey’s infectious optimism. | 凭贝利传染给我的乐观 |
[25:09] | You heard the woman — cyanoacrylate. | 你听见她说的了 氰基丙烯酸盐粘合剂 |
[25:11] | Uh, we don’t have any on hand. | 我们现在没有这东西 |
[25:12] | Then go get some! | 那就去找点来 |
[25:17] | He’s in fib. | 他出现室颤了 |
[25:18] | What are you waiting for? Go get that glue now! | 你们还在等什么 赶紧把那胶弄来 |
[25:21] | Move! Run! | 动起来 快跑 |
[25:23] | Charge to 25. Clear. | 充电到25焦 离手 |
[25:30] | Again. Clear. | 再来一次 离手 |
[25:33] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[25:35] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[25:37] | Come on. Come on. Come on, come on. Ugh. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[25:40] | There he is. We got him back. | 好了 我们把他救回来了 |
[25:42] | He barely has a pressure. | 他血压几乎为零 |
[25:43] | Where the hell is that glue? | 那该死的胶在哪 |
[25:45] | It’s coming. Any minute now. | 在路上 随时可能送过来 |
[25:47] | – Any minute. – I have the glue! | -随时 -我拿到胶了 |
[25:50] | Optimism for the win. | 乐观的胜利 |
[25:52] | All right, nurse, I need your finger back in here, | 好了 护士 把你的手指伸到这后面 |
[25:54] | and I need another patch. | 再给我一片补片 |
[25:57] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:03] | Let’s try this again, shall we? | 我们再试一次 好吗 |
[26:05] | On my count. | 听我口令 |
[26:06] | Hands up and see if it holds. | 把手移开 看有没有固定好 |
[26:08] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[26:25] | Pressure’s… | 血压… |
[26:29] | …good. | 竟然好了 |
[26:31] | Well… | 还好 |
[26:32] | Huh, that was fun. | 真是有趣 |
[26:38] | Okay, great. Now tell me your name again. | 很好 再说一遍你的名字 |
[26:40] | Kate Shaw. | 凯特·肖 |
[26:41] | Good. Squeeze my finger. | 不错 捏我的手指 |
[26:43] | What city are we in? | 我们现在在哪 |
[26:44] | Seattle, Washington. | 华盛顿 西雅图 |
[26:45] | Very good, other hand. | 非常好 换只手 |
[26:46] | Now, tell me who’s the current U.S. President. | 现在 告诉我谁是现任的美国总统 |
[26:48] | Unless it’s changed in the last hour, | 除非在一个小时前总统改选了 |
[26:49] | it is still Barack Obama. | 否则还是巴拉克·奥巴马 |
[26:51] | Nice. Now, tell me about when you got on the plane. | 棒 告诉我你什么时候上的飞机 |
[26:55] | – I’m sorry. – No! | -我很抱歉 -别 |
[26:57] | No. Sorry. | 别说抱歉 抱歉 |
[26:59] | You… | 你… |
[27:00] | You have to, okay? | 你必须得想起来 好吗 |
[27:02] | Remember — Sam. | 想起 山姆 |
[27:05] | Remember? You thought he was really cute. | 记得吗 你觉得他很帅气来着 |
[27:07] | I know, you keep saying that. | 我知道 你一直在说 |
[27:08] | And you really liked him, | 你真的很喜欢他 |
[27:09] | and he really, really liked you. | 而且他也真的真的很喜欢你 |
[27:12] | Why do you keep — | 为什么你一直… |
[27:13] | Because I think you’re meant to be together, okay? | 因为我觉得你俩命中注定在一起 好吗 |
[27:15] | – I don’t — – If you’re not, | -我不… -如果你们不是 |
[27:16] | then what’s the point of a plane crashing | 那为什么那架飞机要坠毁 |
[27:17] | and bringing the two of you here? | 把你们俩带到这间医院来 |
[27:19] | – It’s just — – Stop it! | -那只是 -别说了 |
[27:21] | I don’t know, okay? I don’t know! | 我不记得了 好吗 我什么都不记得 |
[27:24] | You keep telling me all of these things | 你一直说这些事情 |
[27:25] | that I’m supposed to know, and I don’t know! | 这些我理应记得的事情 但是我记不得 |
[27:27] | You’re not helping! | 你这样做对我没有任何帮助 |
[27:28] | – This isn’t helping. – Dr. Edwards | -你这样不是在帮我 -爱德华兹医生 |
[27:35] | Edwards! | 爱德华兹 |
[27:36] | What the hell were you trying to do in there? | 你究竟在想在这儿干嘛 |
[27:39] | You do not push a patient like that. | 你不能像这样逼病人 |
[27:41] | I just — I hoped that I could — | 我只是… 我希望我能够… |
[27:42] | What, that you could badger her into remembering? | 干嘛 催着她想起来吗 |
[27:44] | That is not how this works. | 事不是这样做的 |
[27:45] | She was distressed enough already, | 她今天已经够糟心了 |
[27:47] | And you are only making it worse. | 你现在只是让她过得更糟心 |
[27:48] | Dr. Shepherd, you can stop yelling | 谢博德医生 你应该停止 |
[27:50] | at my resident in the hallway. | 在走廊吼我的住院医师 |
[27:51] | Your resident? Your resident? | 你的住院医师 你的住院医师 |
[27:52] | Yes, yes, today she’s my resident. | 是的 没错 她今天是我的住院医师 |
[27:53] | Okay, I can yell at any resident I want to, | 我想吼谁就吼谁 你管不着 |
[27:55] | especially if she has been tormenting my patient. | 何况她还折磨了我的病人 |
[27:57] | It looks completely unprofessional. | 这样就太不专业了 |
[27:59] | You really want to argue about this? | 你真的想和我吵这个 |
[28:00] | Listen — I do, actually, because you have been | 听着 事实上 是的 因为你已经 |
[28:01] | totally unreasonable at every level. | 彻头彻尾的不可理喻了 |
[28:04] | And you are completely out of line. | 而且你现在完全越界了 |
[28:05] | Listen! Okay? | 听着 行吗 |
[28:07] | This story? It’s all about me. | 这个故事 这是我的事 |
[28:10] | When I tell it, it’s about me. | 当我讲出来的时候 这就成了我的故事 |
[28:12] | It’s not about you or you | 这和你或者和你 |
[28:13] | or the fact that you two are messed up | 或者和你们俩搞在一起那件事无关 |
[28:15] | ’cause you can’t figure out how to date or hook up | 你们不知道要如何在一起 |
[28:18] | or whatever it is that you’re doing | 或者不管你们在干的那什么事 |
[28:18] | that I just don’t care about. | 我都不在乎 |
[28:20] | Me. I am the protagonist. | 我 我才是故事的主人公 |
[28:22] | You don’t interest me. | 我对你们毫无兴趣 |
[28:24] | This story is about love and I will find it, | 这是个关于真爱的故事 而我在找寻真爱 |
[28:28] | That he is out there, and that even if I crash a plane, | 那个人就在那儿 就算我坠机了 |
[28:31] | He is out there. | 他还在那儿 |
[28:33] | And it doesn’t work unless she remembers, | 除非她记起来 否则这个故事没有结局 |
[28:35] | and you’re ruining it for me. | 而你毁了我的故事 |
[28:37] | I am the hero. | 我才是那个英雄 |
[28:38] | Kate is the patient that I saved, | 凯特才是那个我救的病人 |
[28:40] | and you two — you two are messing it up. | 而你们俩 你们俩把这事搅黄了 |
[28:52] | I’m — I’m gonna — | 我 我要… |
[28:56] | I should — | 我应该… |
[29:04] | Hey, oh, please don’t tell me | 千万别告诉我 |
[29:05] | you’ve birthed another one of my babies. | 你又接生了一个我的孩子 |
[29:06] | Oh, no, no. | 不是 |
[29:07] | all the yoga ladies are in repose. | 所有的瑜伽姑娘们都休息了 |
[29:09] | Their word, not mine. | 他们的原话 不是我说的 |
[29:10] | It’s about time. | 正是时候 |
[29:12] | Is this the abruption? | 这是那个胎盘早剥的病人吗 |
[29:14] | – Where do you want me? – Outside. | -需要我做什么 -出去 |
[29:16] | Oh, come on, let me help. | 拜托 让我帮帮忙 |
[29:17] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你帮忙 |
[29:18] | I need you to stop hovering. | 你别在这儿晃悠了 |
[29:19] | – I’m not hovering. – Yes, you are. | -我没在晃悠 -你就在 |
[29:20] | You’re hovering and lurking and creeping. | 你在到处晃悠 伺机而动 |
[29:22] | Look, I’m just trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你而已 |
[29:23] | No, Alex, you’re not. | 不 阿历克斯 你不是想帮我 |
[29:24] | Meredith asked you to watch out for me | 梅瑞狄斯让你看着我 |
[29:25] | because she thinks I’m coming apart, | 因为她认为我不够坚强 |
[29:26] | But I am not coming apart. | 但是我整个人并没有分崩离析 |
[29:27] | But you hovering doesn’t make it any easier. | 相反 你在这儿晃悠没让我更好过 |
[29:29] | What would make it easier | 能让我更好过的就是 |
[29:31] | is if you got out of my O.R. and let me do my job! | 你离开我的手术室 让我继续做我的事 |
[29:43] | I’ll do a T.E.E. on Sam later | 晚点给山姆做个经食管超声心动图 |
[29:45] | to make sure that the repair holds. | 确保补片固定好了 |
[29:48] | Any word? | 有消息吗 |
[29:49] | No. | 没有 |
[29:51] | 5:00. | 5点 |
[29:54] | What’s at 5:00? | 5点要干嘛 |
[29:55] | Derek missed his meeting in D.C. this morning. | 德里克今早没去参加华盛顿的会议 |
[29:57] | I called him, and he didn’t pick up, | 我打电话给他 他没接 |
[29:59] | and I haven’t heard from him all day. | 我一天都没他的消息 |
[30:02] | 5:00 is my deadline. | 5点就是我截止时间 |
[30:03] | If there’s no news, then I’m gonna go home and freak out. | 如果没有消息 我就要回家抓狂了 |
[30:09] | You’re freaking out now, though, aren’t you? | 你现在已经抓狂了 不是吗 |
[30:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:13] | Going over everything you can think of. | 你脑海里一定把所有点点滴滴都过了一遍 |
[30:15] | You’re going back to the last conversation you had | 回想你和他的最后一次对话 |
[30:17] | and playing it over and over in your head | 一遍一遍地在你脑海里单曲循环 |
[30:19] | From beginning to end, right? | 最开始到结束 对吗 |
[30:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:27] | That’s what I would do, too. | 换我我也会这样 |
[30:30] | You should go home, Mer. | 你应该回家 梅 |
[30:41] | Zola wants a car. Did she tell you? | 佐拉想要一辆车 她告诉过你吗 |
[30:43] | A car? | 一辆车 |
[30:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:45] | I asked her, “I’m gonna bring something back from D.C., | 我问她 我会从华盛顿带礼物给你 |
[30:47] | what would you like?” | 你想要什么 |
[30:48] | And she goes, “I would like to have a car.” | 她说 我想要一辆车 |
[30:54] | I thought we were at least 10 years away from that. | 我以为还有十年她才会想要车 |
[30:56] | Oh, it’s gonna be here before you know it. | 总是不知不觉就来了啊 |
[31:00] | You know, remember ages ago, | 还记得吗 很多年前 |
[31:02] | You and I had a really big fight? | 你和我大吵了一架 |
[31:07] | And I told you, I said, | 我告诉你 我说 |
[31:10] | “You’re like coming up for fresh air. | 你就像是新鲜空气 |
[31:14] | Like I was drowning, and you saved me.” | 我好像溺水的人 是你拯救了我 |
[31:18] | I still feel that way | 当我看着你 看着我们所拥有的 |
[31:20] | when I see you, what we have, our family. | 我们的家庭 我还是这样想 |
[31:30] | That’s the feeling. It’s you. | 就是这种感觉 那就是你 |
[31:33] | It’s always been you. | 一直都是你 |
[31:42] | And I want more. | 我还想要更多 |
[31:45] | Of this, of us, of — | 更多的感觉 更多我们之间的 更多 |
[31:48] | I want to have more. | 我觉得这还不够 |
[31:53] | Let’s have more. | 让我们创造出更多的东西 |
[31:56] | I mean it. | 我没开玩笑 |
[31:58] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了吧 |
[31:59] | That’s not a no. | 你这不算拒绝 |
[32:01] | – Another baby? – Sure. | -真要再生一个吗 -生啊 |
[32:03] | Uh, seriously? | 你没逗我吧 |
[32:04] | I’m completely serious. | 完全没 |
[32:06] | Like right now, you want to — | 怎么 你现在就想… |
[32:08] | Oh, no, you are serious. | 你来真的啊 |
[32:14] | And now I see it, like 20 yards out, | 现在回想起来 大约二十码外 |
[32:16] | nothing but fear and panic on the pilot’s face. | 飞行员脸上写满了害怕与恐慌 |
[32:18] | You could see into the cockpit? | 你能看到驾驶舱吗 |
[32:20] | We locked eyes, and then at the last second, | 我们对视了呢 然后在最后一刻 |
[32:22] | I dove into the passenger seat. | 我瞬间钻进了车里 |
[32:24] | I could feel the plane. | 飞机与我擦身而过 |
[32:25] | Dr. Webber? Can I grab you for a second? | 韦伯医生 借一步说话 |
[32:28] | Uh, excuse me. | 先失陪了 |
[32:34] | So, I’ve heard you tell this story | 今天 我听你讲了六遍这个故事 |
[32:35] | six different ways today, | 而且遍遍不一样 |
[32:37] | and each time, the plane seems to be getting closer. | 飞机是一次比一次近 |
[32:39] | I’m pretty sure, the next time it’ll end with, | 我敢肯定 下一次这故事的结局就该是 |
[32:41] | “And then I died.” | “然后我死了” |
[32:42] | I-I think you’re missing the point here. | 我觉得你是误会了 |
[32:43] | I guarantee I am. | 我能不误会吗 |
[32:46] | Maybe I didn’t exactly die back there, | 我虽然没死 |
[32:50] | but I-I sure as hell could have. | 但也差点了 |
[32:52] | I did look up from my car today. | 我今天真从车里望天了 |
[32:55] | I did see a plane coming toward me. | 也真看到飞机冲我飞来 |
[32:59] | And for a split second, I did find myself thinking, | 当时那一瞬 我就想 |
[33:04] | “Maybe this is it. | “也许我的死期到了 |
[33:05] | This is where it all ends on 37th Street. | 一切都将终结于三十七街 |
[33:09] | Between a yarn shop and a falafel stand.” | 毛线店与三明治摊之间的地方” |
[33:13] | I know what a near-death experience is, | 我知道濒死体验是怎么回事 |
[33:15] | and this wasn’t my first. | 我见过太多了 |
[33:17] | And it’s true. | 人们说得没错 |
[33:18] | Your life flashes right before your eyes. | 你生命的过往在眼前闪现 |
[33:21] | And this morning, mine did. | 今早 我就体验了一把 |
[33:24] | And suddenly, I saw how much I had. | 我突然意识到自己所拥有的一切 |
[33:29] | Catherine. | 我有凯瑟琳 |
[33:31] | This hospital, all of the people I’ve affected, | 这家医院 所有受我影响的人 |
[33:33] | all the people who’ve affected me. | 还有所有影响我的人 |
[33:36] | And let me tell you. | 然后呢 |
[33:39] | It scared the hell out of me. | 我心中瞬间充满了恐慌 |
[33:41] | Because the minute you see all the things you have, | 因为你必将失去 |
[33:46] | you see all the things that you stand to lose. | 你所拥有的一切 |
[33:51] | Look, maybe I did embellish the story some. | 可能我确实夸大其词了点 |
[33:55] | I mean, that’s human nature, I guess. | 不过人嘛 难免的 |
[33:58] | But right now, I’m taking stock of what I have, | 但现在 我看清了自己所拥有的一切 |
[34:03] | and I’m feeling pretty grateful. | 我非常感恩 |
[34:13] | Alex, hey. | 亚历克斯 |
[34:15] | I’m sorry that I snapped at you. | 抱歉我刚冲你发火了 |
[34:16] | I know that you were trying to make me feel better, but — | 我知道你只是想安慰我 但… |
[34:18] | I was making me feel better. | 我是想安慰自己 |
[34:20] | It’s just — I wanted you to be okay, all right? | 我… 想让你好好的 懂吗 |
[34:23] | I’m sick of feeling bad. | 我不想再心怀歉疚了 |
[34:25] | Why? Why would you feel bad? | 咋了 你为啥心怀歉疚 |
[34:28] | Do you know it was me who cut off your leg? | 你知道是我切了你的腿吗 |
[34:32] | Callie was stuck in surgery, | 凯丽当时有另一台手术 |
[34:33] | and your circulation collapsed from sepsis, | 败血症彻底摧毁了你的血液循环 |
[34:35] | and she decided you had to lose it. | 她决定要切除你的腿 |
[34:37] | But I made the cut. I’m the one who did it. | 但我才是真正拿刀的人 是我切了你的腿 |
[34:40] | Just — I don’t know if you knew that or wanted to, | 我不知道你知不知情 愿不愿意 |
[34:43] | but it’s true. | 但这是事实 |
[34:49] | Are you pissed? | 你生气了吗 |
[34:50] | I mean, you can be pissed. I get it. | 你完全有权生气 我理解 |
[34:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[34:54] | For telling me. | 告诉我实情 |
[35:01] | You’re sure it’s okay that we’re up here? | 你确定我们能上来吗 |
[35:03] | Oh, yeah, totally sure. | 当然 有啥不能的 |
[35:04] | Uh, but maybe keep your voice down. | 不过 你得小点声说话 |
[35:06] | People are sleeping. That’s all. | 病人都睡着呢 其他就没啥了 |
[35:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:10] | All right. Here we are. | 好了 我们到了 |
[35:14] | This is him? | 就是他吗 |
[35:16] | This is Sam. | 他就是山姆 |
[35:27] | You don’t recognize him at all? | 你不认识他了吗 |
[35:28] | I… | 我… |
[35:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:32] | Dr. Edwards. | 爱德华兹医生 |
[35:35] | You know what? Take your time. I’m gonna be right back. | 你慢慢认 我出去一下 马上回来 |
[35:40] | You are just trying to get fired, aren’t you? | 你是不是不想干了 |
[35:42] | Dr. Shepherd, I’m sorry. | 谢博德医生 真抱歉 |
[35:43] | I told you to take it easy. This is not taking it easy. | 我让你慢慢来 你这是干嘛 |
[35:46] | She just had surgery. She should not be out of bed. | 她刚做完手术 应该卧床休息 |
[35:48] | I know. I thought that if she saw — | 我知道 但我想让她见见… |
[35:49] | No, I disagree. | 不 不行 |
[35:50] | These are not the actions of someone who thinks. | 你长脑子了吗 |
[35:51] | – This is someone… – Oh, my god. | -你简直是… -天呐 |
[35:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:55] | I know I’m supposed to keep it down, but — | 我知道我不该那么大声 但… |
[36:03] | we had sandwiches. | 我们一起吃过三明治 |
[36:05] | Wait — you did? | 什么 是吗 |
[36:08] | We did. | 是的 |
[36:10] | He made them. | 他做的 |
[36:12] | I don’t like to eat on dates. | 约会时 我从不喜欢吃东西 |
[36:14] | I never have an appetite. I’m…too nervous. | 我每次都紧张得没胃口 |
[36:17] | But he made them, and — and so I took one, | 但那是他亲手做的 所以我就拿了一块 |
[36:21] | and I ate it because I wasn’t nervous at all. | 全吃光了 因为我一点也不紧张 |
[36:25] | Not with him. | 和他在一起我很自在 |
[36:28] | We had — we had sandwiches on his plane on our date. | 我们在他的飞机上约会 吃了三明治 |
[36:32] | On our — our first date. | 那是我们的… 第一次约会 |
[36:36] | This — this is Sam, right? | 他是山姆吧 |
[36:38] | And I’m — I’m actually remembering this? | 我… 我真记起来了吗 |
[36:40] | This isn’t — I’m not just remembering what you told me? | 这些你都没跟我说过吧 |
[36:44] | No, the sandwich story is news to us. | 没 我们不知道三明治的事 |
[36:52] | I want to see his eyes. | 我想看看他的眼睛 |
[36:55] | You said they were beautiful. I don’t remember. | 你说它们很美 我却不记得了 |
[37:00] | I wish he’d open them. | 他要是能睁开眼该多好 |
[37:03] | He will. | 他会醒的 |
[37:08] | So, am I still fired? | 你还要炒我鱿鱼吗 |
[37:13] | Not today. Not for this. | 今天你是侥幸逃过了 |
[37:17] | But who knows what you’ll pull tomorrow. | 但谁知道你明天又会做出什么傻事 |
[37:25] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – Hmm? | -你为啥瞒着我 -什么 |
[37:27] | About Alex and my leg. | 亚历克斯和我腿的事 |
[37:30] | Freaking Karev. | 死克莱夫 |
[37:32] | – Don’t be mad at him. – He’s an idiot. | -别气他 -他这个蠢货 |
[37:33] | I was trying to protect him, but why did he have to — | 我是想保护他 他干嘛非得… |
[37:37] | All this time, you let me hold it against you. | 一直以来 我都在气你 |
[37:39] | I — why? | 我… 你何苦啊 |
[37:45] | I made the call. | 是我想切你的腿啊 |
[37:47] | I mean, no matter what, | 不论如何 |
[37:49] | it was still me making the call to take your leg, | 切腿的决定是我做的 |
[37:52] | and I knew that you were going to hate me. | 我知道你肯定会恨死我 |
[37:57] | I didn’t want you to hate Alex, too. | 但我不想让你连阿历克斯一起恨 |
[37:59] | I wanted you to have somebody. | 我想让你有所依靠 |
[38:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:12] | Chief! | 主任 |
[38:13] | Tell Kepner I’ll be down soon to help triage the stragglers. | 给凯普娜说 我马上下去分诊那些流浪人员 |
[38:17] | I thought you’d like to know Kate’s memory is coming back. | 就跟你说一声 凯特的记忆在逐渐恢复 |
[38:19] | It’s still incomplete, but I’m expecting a full recovery. | 虽然还不完整 不过她应该能全记起来 |
[38:22] | Thank you. I’m glad to hear it. | 挺好 谢谢你告诉我 |
[38:26] | You say I’m playing games? | 你竟然说我只想玩玩 |
[38:28] | I am here, ready to talk, | 那现在我来了 想和你谈谈 |
[38:29] | but you are pissed at me, so I’m getting punished. | 结果你生气了 开始惩罚我 |
[38:31] | I’m not punishing anyone, and I’m not doing this. | 我没惩罚你 我也不想和你谈 |
[38:33] | I want to. | 我想 |
[38:34] | I want to do this because this is unfair! | 你凭啥这么对我 这不公平 |
[38:37] | This is — | 这也太… |
[38:39] | Amelia, back off. | 阿米莉娅 让开 |
[38:40] | You wanted professional. | 是你要维持同事关系的 |
[38:41] | I’m giving you professional. | 我就在按你说的做啊 |
[38:42] | No, you’re not. You are hardly being civil. | 没 你哪有 你对我带搭不理的 |
[38:44] | I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. | 抱歉 我伤害了你的感情 |
[38:46] | I am, but — | 真心抱歉 但… |
[38:47] | This is not about you! | 我这样与你无关 |
[38:48] | Everything isn’t about you! | 不是什么事都和你有关 好吗 |
[38:49] | – Then what is it?! – There was a plane crash. | -那是怎么回事 -有一起坠机事件 |
[38:51] | – Yes. – Not the one today. | -咋了 -不是今天那起 |
[38:55] | I’m talking about the plane that had Meredith and Derek | 是梅瑞狄斯 德里克 |
[38:57] | and Arizona and Mark and Lexie and – | 亚利桑那 马克 莱西 |
[39:02] | and Cristina. | 和克里斯蒂娜经历的那起 |
[39:06] | I put them on that plane. | 是我让他们上的飞机 |
[39:07] | I-I signed the requisition for the airline. | 我签的航班申请书 |
[39:11] | I paid for it. I was in charge. | 我付的钱 一切都是我负责的 |
[39:16] | I don’t care how long I’ve been out of the service. | 不管我被停职多长时间都是应该的 |
[39:18] | It was my watch, and they were my men. | 他们是我的人 我本该保护好他们 |
[39:21] | And… | 然而… |
[39:25] | I failed them. | 我让他们失望了 |
[39:28] | It was my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[39:30] | So, when something like this happens today, | 所以只要发生像今天这种事 |
[39:33] | it brings it all back up. | 我就会想起从前 |
[39:38] | There was a plane crash. | 竟然坠机了 |
[39:54] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[39:57] | And I won’t survive another plane crash, Amelia. | 要是再来一次 我绝对挺不过来了 阿米莉娅 |
[40:03] | And that’s all we are. | 我们就这样结束吧 |
[40:25] | Why do bad things happen to good people? | 为什么坏事总是发生在好人身上 |
[40:28] | We ask that question so often, | 我们经常问这个问题 |
[40:30] | it becomes a cliche. | 以至于它成了陈词滥调 |
[40:33] | But that’s because bad things do happen to good people. | 但这是因为好人的确总遇上坏事 |
[40:41] | Constantly. | 总是如此 |
[40:47] | You just have to hope that when it’s your turn, | 你只能盼望 等轮到你时 |
[40:52] | You’ll know what to do… | 你知道该怎么做… |
[40:57] | …how to cope… | 该如何应对… |
[41:02] | how to persevere. | 该怎样坚持下去 |
[41:07] | Help you with something, Edwards? | 你有事吗 爱德华兹 |
[41:10] | No, sir. | 没有 主任 |
[41:11] | What are you doing? | 那你在干什么 |
[41:13] | I am enjoying the view, sir. | 我在看风景 主任 |
[41:20] | Me too, Edwards. | 我也是 爱德华兹 |
[41:24] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[41:31] | But the truth is… | 但事实却是… |
[41:37] | …you don’t know how you’ll react | 你不会知道该如何应对 |
[41:39] | to your worst-case scenario. | 最糟的情况 |
[42:05] | None of us do… | 没人会知道… |
[42:15] | …not until it happens. | 直到事情发生的那一刻 |