时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The body has approximately 11 organ systems, | 人体大约有十一种器官系统 |
[00:03] | all doing different things at the same time. | 同时负责不同功能 |
[00:06] | In order to keep us functioning, or, well, alive, | 为了使人体正常运转 或者说 让人活着 |
[00:10] | they need one voice — a leader, a master — | 它们需要听从由领导或主人发出的指令 |
[00:14] | And in our brains, that job belongs to the pituitary gland. | 对大脑来说 发出指令的是脑垂体腺 |
[00:18] | It senses the body’s needs before they even arise, | 它甚至能在身体察觉之前感知其需求 |
[00:21] | working nonstop. | 并持续作用 |
[00:22] | The pituitary gland communicates with all of the other glands, | 脑垂体腺会向其他腺体传达信息 |
[00:25] | telling them when to produce | 告诉它们何时分泌 |
[00:27] | the vital hormones we need to function. | 维持生命所需的荷尔蒙 |
[00:30] | It keeps everything running smoothly, in perfect order. | 它使一切顺利运转 有序进行 |
[00:34] | – You want a muffin? – No, no. | -你想来块松饼吗 -不用 不吃 |
[00:36] | – You sure? – Go, go. | -你确定 -快走 快走 |
[00:36] | There’s no denying it — it has the toughest job in the place. | 必须得承认 它的任务最为艰巨 |
[00:50] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[00:51] | You’re not nervous. | 你不会真紧张吧 |
[00:52] | Of course I’m nervous. | 我当然紧张了 |
[00:54] | Been waiting for this day my entire career, | 我自从工作就盼着这一天呢 曾许诺 |
[00:56] | and I promised them “Candy disco rainbows”. | 若能成真 就发糖 开舞会 挂彩灯 |
[01:00] | And now I have to deliver. | 现在我得履行诺言了 |
[01:01] | Am I nervous? | 我能不紧张么 |
[01:04] | You will deliver. | 你完全能做到 |
[01:06] | I just need it to be perfect — just today. | 我只希望一切完美 哪怕就今天一天 |
[01:13] | Oh, no, no. Go on. | 不 不 你先走 |
[01:13] | Uh, you can’t be late for rounds. | 你巡诊不能迟到 |
[01:15] | People will think I’m giving you special treatment. | 不然大家会觉得我为你搞特殊 |
[01:17] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[01:19] | – Okay. – No, special treatment! | -好吧 -不行 不能搞特殊 |
[01:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:24] | I’ll see you later… chief. | 回头见 主任 |
[01:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:40] | This can’t be right. They live here? | 不可能吧 他们住这里吗 |
[01:43] | I mean, when you said carpool, I thought you meant just us. | 你说拼车时 我以为只有我们三个 |
[01:45] | Where is Alex? | 阿历克斯人呢 |
[01:46] | Are Owen and I going out and I didn’t even realize it? | 欧文和我约会了 我竟然都没意识到 |
[01:48] | Does that happen? Do adults even do that? | 怎么会这样 有人会这样么 |
[01:50] | I don’t know. Stop asking. | 我不知道 别问了 |
[01:51] | Carpooling is supposed to save time. | 拼车是为了节约时间 |
[01:53] | This guy with the beard — | 这个胡须男 |
[01:54] | I have seen him – perform a sex act to buy drugs, | 我见过他 为了买毒品上演活春宫 |
[01:57] | take the drugs, and fall asleep. | 吸了毒后 就睡着了 |
[01:58] | He’s had a full day already. | 他都睡了整整一天了 |
[01:59] | And yet we’re still here. | 咱们在这也等了好久了 |
[02:01] | At least I think he’s asleep. | 至少我觉得他睡着了 |
[02:02] | Adults go home together. | 成人只会一道回家欢好 |
[02:03] | They don’t go out. They don’t go steady. | 他们不约会 也不谈恋爱 |
[02:06] | We’re not 15. | 我们又不是少男少女 |
[02:06] | You made out with him on our front porch. | 你和他在门廊前亲热 |
[02:08] | And I have no idea what that means. | 我不知道那意味着什么 |
[02:09] | Uh, I-I thought we were friends. What does it mean? | 我以为我们是朋友 那代表什么 |
[02:11] | You sound 15. | 这话真幼稚 |
[02:12] | Alex! | 阿历克斯 |
[02:14] | – I’ve been sitting out here 20 minutes. – well, yell at Jo | -我等了你20分钟了 -你去冲乔嚷嚷吧 |
[02:16] | For not changing her oil in over a decade. | 换个油换了这么久 |
[02:17] | Between you and this anatomy class, my morning is shot. | 又要等你 又要上解剖课 我一早上算是报销了 |
[02:19] | I need to stop teaching this anatomy class. | 我不能再教解剖课了 |
[02:21] | Your neighbors seem nice. | 你邻居看着人不错啊 |
[02:23] | Yeah, the block’s a pit, but it’s cheap. | 这街区糟透了 但胜在房价便宜 |
[02:24] | Everybody buckled? | 大家系好安全带了吗 |
[02:27] | Webber needs one of us | 今早韦伯想让我们其中一个 |
[02:28] | to walk Bailey into her surprise breakfast thing this morning. | 把贝利送到她的惊喜早餐派对上 |
[02:31] | – No, thanks. – Not I. | -敬谢不敏 -我不去 |
[02:33] | I hate all of you. | 我恨你们 |
[02:44] | Chief. | 主任 |
[02:44] | – Happy first day. – Thank you. | -恭喜第一天上任 -谢谢 |
[02:46] | I need to thank you for giving me this class to teach. | 我想要谢谢你让我教这节课 |
[02:49] | It was very generous. I love shaping young minds. | 你真大方 我喜欢培养年轻人 |
[02:51] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[02:53] | I need to give it back. | 我想把课还给你 |
[02:54] | Not possible. | 不行 |
[02:55] | Oh, I need you to handle Miss O’Neil’s | 今天早晨 我想让你替奥尼尔小姐 |
[02:57] | – J-tube replacement this morning. – Thank you. | -更换J型管 -谢谢 |
[03:00] | It’s just a lot more work than I expected, | 这比我预想的工作量大多了 |
[03:01] | and with three children and my patients… | 我还得照顾三个孩子 还有自己的病人 |
[03:03] | Oh, and — and, also, find someone | 还有 今天下午找个人 |
[03:04] | to cover the bariatric clinic this afternoon. | 照看超重门诊 |
[03:06] | …and my surgeries, which actually makes | 我还得做手术 这些事加在一起 |
[03:08] | finding time to prep for the class impossible. | 让我不可能有时间为教课做准备 |
[03:10] | T– look, I’m asking you to do this stuff, so do it. | 这些工作是我委派给你的 好好完成 |
[03:12] | Anything else to say? | 还有什么事 |
[03:13] | We’re late – for the attendings’ meeting. | 参加主治医师会议 我们迟到了 |
[03:15] | The…attendings’ meeting? Did no one read my e-mail? | 什么 主治医生会议 都没人看我发的邮件吗 |
[03:23] | I mean, I just — I just– I-I barely know this woman. | 我对这个女人还知之甚少 |
[03:26] | We had like two dates last week. | 我们上周只约会了两次 |
[03:27] | She asked to see me again tonight. | 她今晚又约我见面 |
[03:28] | It’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[03:29] | I can’t stop thinking about her. | 我满脑子全是她 |
[03:31] | You know when you meet someone | 你们知道吗 当你见到某人 |
[03:32] | and you get that flutter that — | 怦然心动 脸红心跳 |
[03:35] | that rush and it feels like you know them | 那种感觉就好像 |
[03:38] | and they know you and you think to yourself, | 你和他们似曾相识 自己心想 |
[03:40] | “I could stare at this person’s face forever”? | “这个人 我看一辈子都不会腻” |
[03:43] | Do you know what I mean? Or maybe not. | 你们知道我在说什么吗 也许你们不懂 |
[03:44] | So, I looked it up, and Bailey’s the first. | 我查过了 贝利是第一个 |
[03:46] | First what? | 第一个什么 |
[03:47] | First female chief of surgery of this hospital. | 本院第一位女性外科主任 |
[03:49] | Before that, all men. | 在她之前 全是男性担任 |
[03:50] | I say it’s about time. | 是时候来比一场了 |
[03:51] | And all the department chiefs are women — neuro, cardio… | 所有的科室主任都是女性 神经科 心脏科 |
[03:55] | – We got Trauma. – …Ortho… | -我们有创伤科 -整形科 |
[03:56] | – Let it go. – …Fetal… | -别比了 -母婴科 |
[03:57] | Badass! Ladies. | 干得漂亮 女士们 |
[04:00] | This place is run by ladies. | 这地方让女性统治了 |
[04:01] | It’s…”ladyplace.” | 简直是 “女士之地” |
[04:02] | No. It is not ladyplace. | 不 别用这个词 |
[04:04] | “Ladyplace” is what my grandma calls her vagina. | 我奶奶把自己的阴道称作”女士之地” |
[04:06] | To anyone who will listen, by the way — she is not shy. | 说给所有人听 顺便说一句 她一点不害臊 |
[04:10] | No, we can’t call this place ladyplace. | 不行 我们不能把这里称为女士之地 |
[04:11] | I don’t need to think of that sweet, sweet, raunchy, | 我可不想每次走进这里都想起 |
[04:14] | old lady’s vag every time I walk through the doors. | 我那和蔼又猥亵的老奶奶的阴道 |
[04:17] | Me neither, but I will now. | 我也不想 但用了就能让你不自在 |
[04:19] | She’s coming, she’s coming! | 她来了 她来了 |
[04:20] | Hurry, hurry, hurry! | 快点 快站好 |
[04:27] | Well, I’m glad to see you’re all here. | 很高兴大家都到齐了 |
[04:29] | But if you had read your e-mail, | 但如果你们看过邮件的话 |
[04:31] | you would have known that one of the many things | 就会知道 我作为新上任的主任 |
[04:33] | that I will be implementing as chief | 做出的一系列调整里 有一件事 |
[04:35] | is no more weekly attendings’ meetings. | 就是取消每周主治医生会议 |
[04:37] | Actually, this is a st– | 其实这是个 |
[04:38] | See, – less talking about saving lives | 好了 把说话的时间都省下来 |
[04:40] | and more saving of the lives. | 多救几个人吧 |
[04:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:55] | Did I miss Bailey’s party? | 我错过贝利的派对了吗 |
[04:58] | It wasn’t a party. | 派对没开成 |
[05:00] | I couldn’t stop sleeping. | 我怎么都睡不醒 |
[05:01] | I think I’m fighting off a cold | 我觉得要么是在对抗感冒 |
[05:02] | or it’s jet lag or just sleeping in a bed. | 要么就是在倒时差 或者是要变睡美人 |
[05:05] | Down comforter works like morphine. | 我对被窝都上瘾了 |
[05:07] | Did you talk to Jackson yet? | 你和杰克森谈过了吗 |
[05:08] | He slept here last night. | 他昨天在医院睡的 |
[05:10] | God, so you actually are — what the hell is that?! | 天啊 你们这就算是 那是什么 |
[05:13] | – What? What? What? – On your back! | -什么东西 怎么了 -在你背上 |
[05:14] | What’s on my back? Do I have a mole or something? | 我背上有什么 是有个痣还是怎么了 |
[05:17] | What — | 怎么了 |
[05:19] | What?! | 到底怎么了 |
[05:21] | Arizona! | 亚利桑那 |
[05:23] | I have a rash. | 我出了疹子 |
[05:24] | It’s a stupid rash. | 不过是疹子而已 |
[05:26] | You are completely overreacting. | 你们都反应过度了 |
[05:28] | I’m sorry. I work with babies. | 抱歉 我还要给孩子们看病 |
[05:30] | Kepner, you’ve got lesions, a cough, a fever. | 凯普娜 你有伤口 咳嗽 发烧 |
[05:33] | You were in the Middle East. | 你还去过中东 |
[05:34] | I was traveling. | 我是去旅行 |
[05:35] | I am run down. | 我只是虚弱 需要休息 |
[05:36] | You can be run down in the bubble, | 你可以在隔离病房里休息 |
[05:38] | look, we don’t know what you have. | 我们不知道你得了什么病 |
[05:40] | We don’t know how contagious you are. | 传染性有多强 |
[05:41] | This is my first day running this place. | 这是我管理医院的第一天 |
[05:43] | There will be no epidemics today. | 今天不允许有传染病扩散 |
[05:46] | What did infectious disease say? | 传染病科怎么说 |
[05:47] | As of now, her symptoms are nonspecific, | 目前看来 她的症状为非特异性的 |
[05:50] | but they want to rule out anthrax. | 但他们想排除炭疽病的可能性 |
[05:52] | Any concerns about mers? | 会不会是中东呼吸综合症 |
[05:53] | Oh, god. You think? | 天啊 你觉得呢 |
[05:55] | I’m right here. | 我还在这里呢 |
[05:56] | And you will stay right there until your tests come back. | 你在检测结果出来前 别想离开这里 |
[05:59] | This stops with patient zero. | 你这个零号病人不能传染下一个 |
[06:01] | I am not patient zero. | 我才不是零号病人 |
[06:02] | I’m not a patient at all. | 我压根不是病人 |
[06:04] | Goodbye, Kepner. | 再见 凯普娜 |
[06:06] | Do not cross that line. | 别跨过这条线 |
[06:07] | Stay in the bubble. | 呆在隔离病房里 |
[06:08] | I cannot — | 我不能 |
[06:09] | In the bubble. | 就在隔离病房 |
[06:11] | I will visit you, I promise. | 我回来看你的 我保证 |
[06:19] | May I see it — the rash? | 能让我看看疹子吗 |
[06:31] | It’s nothing, right? | 不要紧的 对吧 |
[06:34] | I’ll keep my eye out for your labs. | 我会替你看着检测结果的 |
[06:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:36] | But, maybe we can talk if… | 但也许我们可以谈谈 |
[06:44] | Look, I’m saying we should page neuro. | 我觉得应该通知神经科 |
[06:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:46] | Her vitals her stable, her bloodwork’s normal, | 她的生命体征稳定 血液样本也正常 |
[06:48] | – We sewed up her head lac — She’s obviously fine. | -我们也给她缝合了头部伤口 -她显然没事了 |
[06:50] | Fine, you discharge her. | 那好 你让她出院啊 |
[06:51] | – Discharge who? – Hi, chief. | -让谁出院 -主任 |
[06:53] | Her. | 是她 |
[07:00] | … “Jade Bell”. | 婕德·贝尔 |
[07:03] | Hello. I’m Dr. Bailey. | 你好 我是贝利医生 |
[07:04] | Oh, good. More doctors. | 这下好了 还要接着治 |
[07:06] | The patient complained of a headache and blurry vision | 患者说在昏倒撞到头之前 |
[07:08] | before she fainted and hit her head, | 曾出现头疼和视力模糊 |
[07:09] | so I did a complete syncope work-up, | 我以为是晕厥 做了全面病情检查 |
[07:11] | which was negative. | 结果不是 |
[07:12] | So…what? That led you to… | 然后呢 接下来 你们 |
[07:14] | Sew up her head lac. | 给她缝合了头部伤口 |
[07:15] | What is her diagnosis? | 那对她的诊断是什么 |
[07:16] | Hypoglycemia? | 低血糖吗 |
[07:17] | She probably just forgot to eat breakfast? | 她也许只是忘了吃早餐 |
[07:18] | Wrong. You, what did this one miss? | 不对 你呢 他忽略了哪点 |
[07:22] | Beta hcg — could you be pregnant? | β-人绒毛膜促性腺激素 你会不会是怀孕了 |
[07:23] | Not a chance. | 根本不可能 |
[07:24] | Look, I was in a meeting, I felt dizzy, | 听我说 我正在开会 觉得头晕 |
[07:26] | and I woke up here, but I feel fine now. | 醒来就在医院了 但我现在感觉没事了 |
[07:28] | – Can I go? – No, you cannot. | -我能走了吗 -不行 你不能走 |
[07:29] | What…are… you…missing? | 你们到底忽略了哪种情况 |
[07:33] | Migrant variant. Autonomic dysfunction. | 变异迁移 自发性机能障碍 |
[07:34] | This is really, really fun, but I have a work deadline so — | 你们可真有意思 但我的工作马上到最后期限 所以 |
[07:37] | Jade, stand up for me, please. | 婕德 请站起来一下好吗 |
[07:39] | – What? – Stand up, please. | -什么 -请站起来 |
[07:43] | We didn’t miss anything. | 所有情况我们都想到了 |
[07:52] | Hi. Freak show’s over. Can I go? | 好了 怪物秀到此结束 我能走了吗 |
[07:55] | That is what you missed. | 这就是你们忽略的情况 |
[08:11] | I feel naked. | 我感觉被人看光了 |
[08:13] | That nurse Betsy — her name was Betsy — | 那个护士白特斯 她的名字叫白特斯 |
[08:16] | She took my clothes, took them, sealed them in plastic. | 她把我的衣服拿走了 拿走并封在塑料袋里 |
[08:19] | She took all of my clothes. | 一件都不给我留 |
[08:21] | I have on paper panties! | 我只能穿纸内裤 |
[08:23] | You know how paper panties feel? | 你知道穿纸内裤是什么感觉吗 |
[08:24] | I imagine that there’s some chafing. | 我猜可能会磨得难受 |
[08:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:28] | Listen, it’s a chance to relax, | 你刚好就这个机会放松一下 |
[08:30] | So you should take a nap and get rid of your jet lag or read. | 你可以小睡一下 倒倒时差 或读读书 |
[08:33] | It’s like a spa or a vacation. | 就像做个SPA或度个假 |
[08:35] | I am in a bubble! I am trapped in a bubble! | 我在隔离病房里 我被困在隔离病房了 |
[08:38] | Jackson — he came in once. | 杰克森 他来过一次 |
[08:40] | He came in once, took a look at me, | 就来过一次 看了我一眼 |
[08:42] | and then just walked away, | 然后转身就走 |
[08:44] | and — and I couldn’t go after him | 我都没法去追他 |
[08:45] | because the bubble does not travel. | 因为我跑不出隔离病房 |
[08:47] | No, it does not. | 你确实跑不出去 |
[08:47] | I am alone in here. | 我孤零零一个人 |
[08:50] | I am trapped like a bug, like some kind of nasty bug, | 我像一只被困住的虫子 还是只令人讨厌的 |
[08:54] | and I’m covered in disease. | 浑身是病的虫子 |
[08:56] | You would think that – he would want to talk to me. | 亏我想得好 还以为他想和我谈谈 |
[08:59] | I am gonna die of a mysterious disease | 我会带着磨得像婴儿一样的红屁股 |
[09:01] | with a chafed, buggy ass all alone! | 因为一种神秘疾病 孤独地死去 |
[09:04] | Oh, my god. Don’t freak out. | 我的天啊 先别崩溃 |
[09:06] | You’ve been in here for like an hour. | 你不过才进来一小时而已 |
[09:08] | It’s not that. It’s Jackson. | 不是因为这个 是因为杰克森 |
[09:16] | How can I help? | 我能帮上忙吗 |
[09:18] | Um, just, uh, talk. | 跟我说说话 |
[09:19] | Talk about something else — anything. | 说点别的 随便说什么都行 |
[09:23] | Okay. Um, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[09:25] | Um…yeah, oh. Here’s the thing. | 我想想 有这么件事 |
[09:27] | Um, Callie met someone. | 凯丽和人约会了 |
[09:35] | So, are you okay with that, or — | 你还好吧 或者 |
[09:37] | Yeah, super. Awesome. | 是的 很好 好极了 |
[09:38] | Okay, that’s — that’s great, then. | 是吗 那就好 |
[09:40] | Yeah, I mean, I should be happy for her, right? | 是啊 我应该为她高兴 对吧 |
[09:41] | And she sounds happy, you know, happier than she’s ever been, | 她说自己很开心 从没这么开心过 |
[09:44] | She says — I mean, apparently, like, forever happy. | 她说 显然 永远都会这么开心 |
[09:48] | Do we have to talk about this? | 还要接着聊这件事吗 |
[09:49] | Well, you know, she does, | 反正她在说 |
[09:50] | ’cause she’s talking to everybody about it. | 而且是到处跟人说 |
[09:55] | I’m surprised she fit. | 竟然把她装下了 |
[09:57] | 20 bucks she’s over 7 feet. | 赌二十块她身高超两米一 |
[09:59] | I mean, is it drugs or the wrong combo of steroids, you think? | 估计是药物或者激素影响的吧 |
[10:02] | I saw LeBron at an airport once. | 我在机场见过勒布朗[美国职业篮球员] |
[10:03] | She’s taller than him. | 连他都没她高 |
[10:04] | Be quiet and stand outside. | 安静点 站外头去 |
[10:09] | Do we think it’s drugs? | 是药物导致的吗 |
[10:11] | A growth hormone, maybe? | 可能是生长激素吧 |
[10:13] | It’s definitely not drugs. | 绝对和药没关系 |
[10:15] | Waiting for a scan to confirm it. | 等扫描结果出来了再看 |
[10:17] | Yeah, oh, I’m right. You’ll see. | 你等着瞧吧 姐绝对没错 |
[10:19] | Oh, and just ’cause you’re chief now, | 你以为你当主任 |
[10:20] | you’re knower of all things? | 就成万事通了吗 |
[10:22] | Look, Jade suffers from blurry vision, headaches, dizziness. | 婕德出现了头疼 头晕 视线模糊这一系列症状 |
[10:26] | Abnormal growth. | 再加上生长异常 |
[10:27] | Okay, put it all together, and you get…? | 没错 所有这些症状都指向… |
[10:31] | A pituitary tumor. | 脑垂体瘤 |
[10:33] | The knower of all things! | 我是不是料事如神 |
[10:36] | I should be chief of surgery. | 看来还是该我当外科主任 |
[10:38] | Oh, wait — I already am. | 不对 主任本来就是我啊 |
[10:41] | You are welcome. | 不用谢 |
[10:48] | Where have you been? | 你跑哪儿去了 |
[10:49] | I was downloading all the charts you asked for, | 我去下载你要的表了 |
[10:51] | Which, respectfully, is a lot of charts. | 可真够多的 |
[10:53] | Are we really doing all of these surgeries today? | 我们今天要做这么多手术么 |
[10:55] | Well, Bailey pushed all her patients onto me, | 贝利把她的病人都推给我了 |
[10:57] | So that means you, too. | 所以你也得上 |
[10:59] | Kyle Roane — – can we push this lap chole — | 凯尔·罗恩 他的腹腔镜胆囊切除术能不能提前… |
[11:01] | No, we don’t have his liver tests back yet. | 不行 我们还没拿到他的肝脏检测报告 |
[11:03] | What about Dana Lee? | 那丹娜·李呢 |
[11:04] | Hernia repair — do we have the urinalysis, because — | 疝修补 我们拿到尿检报告了吗 |
[11:06] | No, the labs are backed up. | 没 都在化验室积压着呢 |
[11:07] | I don’t have time for this. | 我可没时间等 |
[11:10] | Is there anything I can do | 有没有什么我能做的 |
[11:11] | to make your day better, Dr. Grey? | 让你好过点呢 格蕾医生 |
[11:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:14] | I just… | 我只是… |
[11:16] | I can’t say no to Bailey because it’s for the chief, | 因为贝利是主任 我没法拒绝她 |
[11:19] | so I just need a little break in the clouds here. | 现在我头顶满是乌云 |
[11:21] | I just need a little rain. | 来点雨吧 |
[11:26] | I appreciate the apology. | 你的道歉 我接受了 |
[11:30] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[11:32] | To make it rain. | 给你求雨啊 |
[11:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:42] | Dr. Wilson. You paged? | 威尔逊医生 你呼我啦 |
[11:45] | No, I didn’t. | 没 我没 |
[11:45] | Oh, wow, that’s weird. Totally thought you did. | 奇怪 我以为你找我呢 |
[11:47] | Maybe this thing is old. | 这玩意估计出毛病了 |
[11:48] | Anyway, you waiting for your labs? | 不管了 你在等检验报告呢 |
[11:50] | Can I, uh, can I wait — | 我能不能等… |
[11:51] | Oh, thank you, yeah. | 好 多谢了 |
[11:52] | Bring me the labs when you get them. | 拿着报告来找我 |
[11:53] | Oh, no, no, I meant wait… with you. | 不 不是 我是说和你一起等 |
[11:57] | Why? | 为啥啊 |
[11:57] | I need to rush a patient’s pre-op. | 我要催一下病人的术前检验报告 |
[11:59] | I’ve been waiting 10 minutes. | 我都等了十分钟了 |
[12:01] | Apparently, the system’s down. | 很显然 系统挂了 |
[12:02] | Grey tasked me with all of these labs and these extra rounds, | 格蕾让我又是巡房又是催报告 |
[12:04] | and I need to prep three patients for the O.R. | 我还得给三个病人做术前准备 |
[12:06] | So, I — this isn’t gonna work for me. | 所以 我 这样不行 |
[12:10] | What are you…? | 你干嘛 |
[12:10] | Uh, excuse me. Hi. | 你好 抱歉 |
[12:12] | I need the labs for Dana Lee, stat. | 我需要丹娜·李的化验单 现在就要 |
[12:14] | It’s — it’s for the chief. | 是主任让我来的 |
[12:17] | We all wait in line here. | 我们这都排队呢 |
[12:18] | Thank you so much. | 感激不尽 |
[12:22] | Bring me those labs. | 给我把报告单送来 |
[12:26] | Can’t wait. | 绝对飞速送达 |
[12:29] | How you doing? Oh, uh, hi, uh, Bailey — or — or should I say chief? | 你咋样啊 贝利 不 应该叫主任啦 |
[12:33] | – Yes, sir. – Okay. | -挺好的 -好 |
[12:35] | I just heard about the case. | 听说你手里有个特别的病案 |
[12:37] | A big patient for a big first day? | 新官上任 又遇上这么个好病案 |
[12:39] | Yes, sir. | 是啊 主任 |
[12:41] | Uh, and do you want anything, a consult — anything? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 会诊什么的 |
[12:44] | Oh, no, no. I got it covered. | 不用 没事 我能行 |
[12:45] | Thanks, though. | 不过还是多谢了 |
[13:10] | Prelim results says | 初步检测表明 |
[13:11] | it’s definitely not middle east respiratory syndrome. | 你没得中东呼吸综合症 |
[13:13] | So can I get out of here? | 我能出去了吗 |
[13:14] | Well, they won’t clear you to leave | 等革兰氏染色法的结果一出 |
[13:16] | until they get your gram-stain results. | 他们就放你出来 |
[13:18] | Jackson. | 杰克森 |
[13:19] | I’ve been gone for three months. | 我们三个月没见 |
[13:21] | Can we at least have a conversation? | 谈一会的时间都不给我么 |
[13:25] | I have a, uh, consult. | 我还得去会诊 |
[13:28] | I’ll let you know when I get your gram-stain results back. | 我会来给你通知检验结果的 |
[13:30] | Wait, wait! | 不 别走 |
[13:32] | Come on! | 回来 |
[13:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:36] | So, Jade, you have two problems. | 婕德 你有两个问题 |
[13:39] | Uh, in addition to the pituitary tumor there, | 除了脑垂体瘤以外 |
[13:42] | the fall you took caused a fracture | 你摔倒后造成了 |
[13:45] | in one of your vertebrae, so you will need surgery. | 椎骨骨折 需要接受手术治疗 |
[13:47] | But more importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[13:48] | I need to remove the tumor as soon as possible. | 我得尽快切除这个肿瘤 |
[13:50] | No, no. No one cuts into my brain. | 不 不 没人能动我的大脑 |
[13:52] | Look, I’m missing work. | 而且 我工作也落下不少 |
[13:53] | Um, Jade, this tumor is causing your growth hormones | 婕德 这个肿瘤导致你的生长激素 |
[13:56] | to be 16 times higher than normal, uh, | 比正常人高出十六倍 |
[13:59] | w-which means that you’ll only continue to grow. | 也就是说 你还会继续长个儿 |
[14:01] | I’ve been 6’6″ Since I was 17. Who cares? | 我十七岁时都两米了 长就长呗 |
[14:03] | Actually, you’re 7’2″. | 其实 你已经两米二了 |
[14:05] | And a quarter — uh, we measured. | 不止 我们量过了 |
[14:07] | You’re growing at a rate faster than your body can handle. | 你的生长速度对身体造成了极大的负担 |
[14:09] | Any more force, and your spine will collapse. | 再次受到外力冲击 脊柱一定会崩塌 |
[14:12] | Well, how long will surgery take? | 那做手术需要多久 |
[14:13] | Making a surgical plan — the surgery and recovery — | 我们要做手术计划 估计手术加上复健 |
[14:16] | we can get you back to work in a week or so, mm-hmm. | 一个多礼拜你就能回去工作了 |
[14:18] | Nope. Look, I’ll come back when, | 不 还是等我把这阵儿忙完 |
[14:20] | You know, my work project is over. | 再回来做手术吧 |
[14:22] | Whoa, whoa! Sit. | 好了 坐下 |
[14:24] | Chief, I need to do a repeat neuro check in four hours. | 主任 四小时后再给她做一次脑部检查 |
[14:27] | Four hours? No, I can’t. | 四小时后 不行 |
[14:28] | I know your work is important, | 我知道你的工作很重要 |
[14:31] | but this brain surgery has to be your priority. | 但做手术更重要 |
[14:34] | Really? Do you know what I do? | 是吗 你知道我是做什么的吗 |
[14:36] | No. I lead a team that’s bringing the internet | 不知道吧 我带了一个团队 |
[14:38] | to the parts of Africa that don’t have it. | 给非洲的偏远地区联通互联网 |
[14:39] | The internet is man getting fire. | 互联网就是如今人类的火种 |
[14:42] | This is the 21st-century light bulb. | 是二十一世纪的光明 |
[14:44] | Do you know how many lives will be changed, be saved, | 你知道它能改变多少人的生活 能拯救多少生命吗 |
[14:47] | how many girls will become educated? | 你知道它能帮多少姑娘受教育吗 |
[14:48] | Do you know how much medical knowledge, | 你知道它能传播多少医学知识 |
[14:50] | how much information will become available | 多少消息 信息 |
[14:52] | to people who’ve been kept in the dark? | 给那些生活在黑暗中的人们吗 |
[14:54] | This project goes live in one week, and I need to be there. | 这个项目一周后就要启动了 我必须得去 |
[14:58] | I have to be. | 我别无选择 |
[14:59] | Yeah. Uh, that’s — | 是 这的确… |
[15:01] | More important than brain surgery. | 比做脑手术更重要 |
[15:03] | Jade, I hear you. | 婕德 你说的我都懂 |
[15:05] | Uh, you have the weight of the world on your shoulders. | 我知道你肩负重要的责任与使命 |
[15:09] | But believe me when I tell you I can help you. | 但请相信 我真的能帮到你 |
[15:13] | Okay, I’ll give you the four hours. | 好 我就给你四小时 |
[15:15] | Then I’m leaving. | 然后我就走人了 |
[15:18] | Four hours? | 四小时 |
[15:19] | And in that time frame, I need a complete surgical plan | 在这个时间段内 我需要一个完整的手术计划 |
[15:22] | for resection of the pituitary tumor | 包括切除脑垂体瘤 |
[15:25] | and repair of the spinal fracture | 和修复椎骨骨折 |
[15:27] | that includes a recovery time of no more than a week. | 并且康复时间要压缩到一周内 |
[15:30] | Oh! Okay, well, you know what? | 好吧 我突然想起来 |
[15:32] | I have a knee replacement right now. | 我还有个做膝关节置换术没做 |
[15:33] | I’ve got a VATS procedure. | 我得去做胸腔镜食管癌切除术 |
[15:34] | Then push that and delegate that. | 推掉 交给别人 |
[15:36] | Now, we have to move fast. | 我们必须迅速行动 |
[15:37] | This woman has no interest in being treated. | 这个女人完全不想接受治疗 |
[15:40] | You know what? In fact, she’s a flight risk. | 她说不定一会儿就跑了 |
[15:41] | Wilson, you’re in charge of making sure she stays put. Go. | 威尔逊 你给我看住她 快去 |
[15:44] | Her tumor is massive. | 她的肿瘤非常大 |
[15:46] | I mean, we need extensive scans | 我们需要做一次大规模的扫描 |
[15:47] | and — and time to go over an approach for both procedures. | 然后再仔仔细细地过一遍手术的流程 |
[15:50] | Uh, that — that takes longer than four hours. | 显然四个小时是远远不够的 |
[15:52] | Well, actually, uh, you have 3 hours and 36 minutes. | 其实 你只剩三小时三十六分钟了 |
[15:55] | Bailey, we need at least until the end of the day, okay? | 贝利 我们能在今天搞定就算好的了 |
[15:57] | What you’re asking for is impossible. | 你说的这些根本不可能 |
[15:59] | What? I-it’s what? | 什么 我说的怎么了 |
[16:00] | Oh, I know you didn’t say impossible. | 别跟我说什么不可能 |
[16:02] | No, nothing’s impossible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[16:04] | You are smart people. | 你们都是聪明人 |
[16:07] | You’re good surgeons. | 都是杰出的外科医生 |
[16:09] | This patient has some big things to do, | 这位患者有大事要做 |
[16:13] | and I have every confidence that you will figure out | 我相信 你们一定能想出办法 |
[16:16] | how she can do them. | 让她如愿以偿 |
[16:17] | – Bailey. – And make it possible. | -贝利 -让它成为可能 |
[16:25] | It’s possible, right? | 应该可以的吧 |
[16:28] | yeah, it’s possible. | 没错 能行的 |
[16:34] | It’s my victory as much as it is hers. | 这理应是我俩共同的胜利果实 |
[16:37] | I mean, she was my candidate. | 她可是我培养出来的 |
[16:39] | I was pulling for her. | 我一直为她摇旗呐喊 |
[16:41] | And so what if I wanted to pass the torch | 我不过就是想在交接班的时候 |
[16:43] | in a celebratory fashion? | 再风光一把 |
[16:45] | I mean, is that so terrible, huh? | 这有错吗 |
[16:47] | Maybe offer a word of support or advice here or there. | 我就想再给她指导指导 |
[16:50] | I mean, not that she asked me. | 人家可不领情 |
[16:52] | She hasn’t asked me for anything. | 人家才不要问我呢 |
[16:54] | Well, I suppose I could ask her if she minds if I join — | 我是不是该问问她 要不要我 |
[16:58] | You know, I-I shouldn’t have to ask her. | 不 她应该来问我 |
[17:00] | She should want me there. | 她应该来找我求助 |
[17:01] | I should’ve been the first place she stopped. | 她应该第一个就找我 |
[17:03] | No, but she’s got it all handled. | 人家偏不 人家一个人就玩得转 |
[17:08] | And I-I-I worry. | 我还偏偏爱操心 |
[17:10] | It’s — it’s foolhardy. | 她真是头脑发热 |
[17:12] | You know, it’s arrogance is what it is. | 不对 她是太傲娇了 |
[17:15] | And I’m gonna talk to her. | 我要找她谈谈 |
[17:17] | Good talk. Thanks, Kepner. | 多谢了 凯普娜 |
[17:20] | Feel better. | 我感觉舒坦多了 |
[17:23] | Can you do a minimally invasive — | 你能不能微创介入… |
[17:24] | No, no, her vertebral bodies are too large. | 不行 她的椎骨太大了 |
[17:26] | We’ll have to use an anterior approach through the chest. | 我们得从前胸进入 |
[17:28] | I’ll do a right thoracotomy. | 我做右胸廓切开术吧 |
[17:29] | I’m gonna do a transcranial approach. | 我准备从颅脑切入 |
[17:30] | Yeah, if Bailey wants a shorter recovery, | 好吧 贝利还要求要迅速康复 |
[17:32] | then an endonasal approach will help. | 也许从鼻腔切入更好一些 |
[17:33] | Well, the tumor’s too big. | 但肿瘤实在太大了 |
[17:35] | The head is abnormally big. You’re gonna have space. | 她的头也很大 所以空间很充裕 |
[17:37] | I’m doing a craniotomy. I need visibility. | 我做的是穿颅术 要的不是空间是能见度 |
[17:39] | I’m gonna get you where you need to be with less bleeding, all right? | 我这个法子出血量少 好吗 |
[17:42] | Just listen for a minute. | 你先别急 听我说 |
[17:43] | Apparently, we don’t have a minute. | 我们现在就是慢不得 |
[17:44] | Avery, can you do a consult? | 艾弗里 你能来会诊吗 |
[17:46] | No. No. No. No. | 不 不 绝对不行 |
[17:47] | It’s for one of Bailey’s patients. | 是贝利的一个病人 |
[17:48] | Of course it is. | 人人都是为了她 |
[17:49] | She put all her services on hold to fix her giant problem. | 她为了这个女巨人把其他病人都推了 |
[17:52] | She had me push two procedures for this. | 她逼我推掉了两台手术 |
[17:54] | She’s doing it to you guys, too. | 她也这样对你们啊 |
[17:55] | I mean, she postponed five of my consults | 我有五个会诊都被她推了 |
[17:57] | so I could handle her patients. | 这样我好帮她处理她的病人 |
[17:59] | She didn’t ask. She just pushed them. | 她连问都没问 直接给我推了 |
[18:00] | It’s ridiculous. No offense. | 太不可理喻了 就事论事而已 |
[18:03] | – Can she do that? – Can who do what? | -她有这个权力吗 -说谁呢 |
[18:05] | Oh, can you be chief again? I loved you as chief. | 你还能回来当主任吗 我超怀念从前的时光 |
[18:07] | You did stay out of people’s hair. | 你从来不找人麻烦 |
[18:09] | Very hands-off and great ties. | 老实本分 不乱插手 |
[18:11] | You know what they used to call her, her interns? | 你知道她以前手下的实习生都叫她什么吗 |
[18:13] | – What? – The nazi. | -什么 -纳粹 |
[18:15] | Bailey? | 你们说贝利呢 |
[18:15] | Last time she had absolute rule over people, | 她以前管事儿的时候就超专制 |
[18:17] | and here she is again. | 这下又开始了 |
[18:18] | I love Bailey, but — power corrupts. | 我超爱贝利 但权力的确让人堕落 |
[18:21] | She’s an iron-fisted dictator. | 她是个大独裁者 |
[18:22] | She’s a bond villain. | 她是个大反派 |
[18:26] | Warren. I’m so sorry. | 沃伦 真抱歉 |
[18:27] | We weren’t trying to be disrespectful. | 我们不是恶意中伤 |
[18:28] | It’s all good, it’s all good. | 没事 别在意 |
[18:30] | I’m just gonna go look into some follow-up scans. | 我去看看后续的扫描报告 |
[18:32] | Amelia. | 阿米莉亚 |
[18:33] | – What do you think? – What? Me? | -你觉得呢 -什么 问我呢 |
[18:35] | I don’t think — don’t ask me. | 我没觉得… 别问我 |
[18:37] | Oh, Dr. Grey, I’ve got O.R. Four for the small bowel obstruction | 格雷医生 四号手术室可以做肠梗阻了 |
[18:40] | and an angio suite for the Swanson case. | 还有斯旺森可以做血管成像了 |
[18:41] | – I thought you said the angio suite was booked. – I have my ways. | -你不是说血管成像室被占了吗 -我自有我的办法 |
[18:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:47] | Wait — so, they called Bailey the nazi? | 等下 他们把贝利叫纳粹吗 |
[18:49] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -对 -没错 |
[18:56] | What do you mean, “Don’t ask me?” | 什么叫”别问我” |
[18:58] | You’re more pissed off than any of us. | 我们可都没你火大啊 |
[19:01] | Have you ever had a friend who was like a really good friend, | 你有没有过一个很好很好朋友 |
[19:03] | but you just want to make out with ’em all the time? | 但你却总想和他来一发 |
[19:06] | oh, yeah. | 有过 |
[19:08] | Yeah, I used to do that for years. | 我以前经常这么干 |
[19:10] | – And what happened? – Sofia. | -然后呢 -就生了索菲亚 |
[19:24] | Question. | 有个问题 |
[19:26] | When you update the I and O’s, | 当你更新病人情况时 |
[19:28] | Is it kind of just like whenever you get to it or…? | 你是那种想起来才更新还是 |
[19:31] | Um, I like to do it hourly. | 我每小时更新一次 |
[19:33] | Sweet. I like that. | 酷 我喜欢 |
[19:36] | You like what? | 你喜欢什么 |
[19:39] | Hourly. | 每小时 |
[19:40] | It’s, uh — it’s just — | 就是 就是 |
[19:40] | It’s like it’s a good, round time frame, | 这个时间设定的很好 |
[19:43] | and there’s one every hour, so you don’t forget to — | 每个小时查房一次 所以不会 |
[19:46] | I don’t know why I said that. | 我不知道我为啥要说这个 |
[19:47] | That was really weak… | 刚才的话实在弱爆了 |
[19:49] | …pathetic and sad. | 而且很悲催 |
[19:53] | Whoa, where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[19:54] | Gave you four hours. Time’s up. | 给了你们4小时 时间到了 |
[19:55] | No, no, no. You can’t leave. | 不不不 你不能走 |
[19:57] | You can’t hold me here. I’m not a hostage. | 你们不能不让我走 我又不是人质 |
[19:58] | No, I know, but, uh… | 我知道不是 但… |
[20:06] | Oh, uh, Bailey, may I have a word with you? | 贝利 我能给你说句话吗 |
[20:08] | Oh, I’m sorry. Huge deadline, sir. | 抱歉 时间到了 主任 |
[20:10] | Okay, where are we? | 现在什么情况 |
[20:12] | – We’re nowhere. – Oh, my god! Come on! | -什么也没有 -天哪 |
[20:13] | – Ugh! This is… – The tumor has invaded the cavernous sinus. | -这… -肿瘤已经感染了海绵窦 |
[20:16] | – I’m planning an approach. – The wrong approach. | -我有个计划 -是错误的计划 |
[20:18] | And the recovery time that | 而且你要求的恢复时间 |
[20:18] | you’re asking for is completely unreasonable. | 完全是不可能达到的 |
[20:20] | We need more time. | 我们需要更长的时间 |
[20:22] | No, we don’t have it. | 我们没有时间了 |
[20:22] | Uh, look, I have to go tell this woman something, so — | 我得去给这女的做做工作 |
[20:24] | Jade’s left. She just walked out. | 婕德走了 她刚走了 |
[20:26] | You let her?! I gave you one job! | 你们竟然让她走了 就给你们一个任务还搞砸 |
[20:29] | Dr. Wilson was trying to reason with her, | 威尔逊医生想要劝她 |
[20:30] | but she knows that we can’t legally stop her. | 但她知道我们不能合法地阻止她 |
[20:32] | Or physically stop her. | 或者武力阻止她 |
[20:33] | Well, convince her. | 说服她啊 |
[20:34] | Go find her and get her back here! | 去把她给我找回来 |
[20:36] | – Okay. – Oh, I gave them one thing! | -好 -我就给你们一个任务 |
[20:39] | I gave you one thing! | 我也只给你们一个任务 |
[20:41] | And I started this day | 我今天一开始 |
[20:42] | thinking we could accomplish the impossible, | 还以为我们可以挑战不可能 |
[20:44] | but now I’m gonna end the day | 但今天到最后 |
[20:45] | with a woman probably dead on the street | 这个女人可能就死在大街上了 |
[20:46] | and a thousand african children who can’t read. | 还有一千个不会读书的非洲孩子 |
[20:48] | I don’t know what we were supposed to do. | 我不知道我们应该怎么做 |
[20:50] | More. | 更多 |
[20:51] | I expected more — so damn much more. | 我希望你们做到更多 很多很多 |
[21:00] | What do a thousand african children have to do with this? | 一千个非洲儿童跟这病人有啥关系 |
[21:08] | Jade! Please, you can’t leave. | 婕德 你不能走 |
[21:10] | People are waiting for me. | 有人在等着我呢 |
[21:12] | I’ll come back when I can. | 我有空的话就回来了 |
[21:13] | No, no, no. There may be no coming back. | 不不不 说不定你就回不来了 |
[21:15] | Dr. Bailey was right. | 贝利医生说得对 |
[21:16] | your symptoms suggest that surgery needs to happen now. | 你的症状表明你必须现在手术 |
[21:20] | How many people can you help if you’re dead or blind or… | 如果你死了 瞎了 你还能帮助谁 |
[21:35] | Uh, don’t worry. I’m — I’m gonna get you out of there. | 别担心 我会把你弄出来的 |
[21:37] | No, don’t touch her. Jade, don’t move. | 不 别动她 婕德 别动 |
[21:39] | Let us through, please. | 借过 |
[21:40] | Jade, are you all right?! | 婕德 你还好吗 |
[21:41] | I-I-I caught her head. | 我抓住她的头了 |
[21:42] | She didn’t hit her head. | 她没伤到头部 |
[21:44] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[21:45] | Oh, my. I’m so stupid. | 天哪 我太傻了 |
[21:47] | I’m so stupid. | 我太傻了 |
[21:48] | She might’ve aggravated her spine fracture. | 她的脊柱骨折可能加重了 |
[21:51] | That’s too small. It won’t support her. | 这太小了 撑不住她 |
[21:53] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[21:55] | Uh, jade, just try not to move. | 婕德 别移动 |
[21:58] | I can’t — I can’t move. | 我动不了 |
[22:00] | I can’t feel my legs. They’re numb. | 我感觉不到我的脚 他们很麻 |
[22:04] | Okay, on my count — one, two, three. | 听我的 123 |
[22:07] | Easy, easy. Watch her neck. | 慢点 慢点 注意脖子 |
[22:09] | Good. And slide. | 很好 往旁边滑 |
[22:11] | Dr. Wilson, are — are you okay? | 威尔逊医生 你还好吗 |
[22:12] | Can I get you anything? | 你有什么需要的吗 |
[22:14] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[22:15] | Good job on the door, Deluca. Quick thinking. | 德卢卡 门的主意很棒 想的挺快 |
[22:17] | Yeah, you should be a contractor. | 对 你应该做一名承包商 |
[22:19] | You still could. You’re young. | 你还年轻 完全可以 |
[22:20] | Jo, can we get an O.R.? | 乔 给我们安排个手术室 |
[22:22] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[22:27] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[22:29] | And then today, I-it’s like I’m invisible. | 然后今天我就像个隐形人 |
[22:32] | I mean, I don’t know what it means. | 我都不知道啥意思 |
[22:34] | Maybe the kiss meant nothing and we’re friends. | 或许那个吻没啥意义 我们就是朋友 |
[22:38] | I mean, I guess what I’m asking is, | 我觉得我想要问的是 |
[22:40] | if it were you, if I kissed you — wait. | 如果是你 如果我吻了你 等等 |
[22:43] | No, I’m not saying that you and I — | 不 我不是说你和我 |
[22:44] | We’re not — we’re not kissing, | 我们没有 我们没有亲吻 |
[22:45] | but if a guy kisses you and he asks you out | 但如果一个男的吻你 然后约你出去 |
[22:48] | and then you refuse to look at him for the rest of the day, | 然后你剩下的时间都不正眼看他 |
[22:53] | What exactly are you thinking? | 那你到底是在想什么 |
[22:55] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[22:56] | My marriage is collapsing, | 我的婚姻都要崩溃了 |
[22:57] | and I can’t do anything about it because he won’t talk to me. | 而且我什么都做不了 因为他不搭理我 |
[23:00] | You see? You get it. | 你看 你明白的 |
[23:00] | No, I don’t get it, because I’m trapped in a bubble! | 不 我不明白 我困在一个罩里 |
[23:03] | You are not trapped in a bubble. | 你又没困在一个罩子里 |
[23:04] | You have the freedom to roam and talk to anyone you’d like, | 你还能到处走 跟人说话 |
[23:06] | so stop talking to me. | 所以别跟我说 |
[23:08] | Go talk to Shepherd. | 去找谢博德说 |
[23:09] | Ask her what she thinks about it. | 问问她到底怎么想的 |
[23:10] | You know what? You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 |
[23:12] | If I want a reaction, I should just force one. | 如果我想要个说法 就得去争取 |
[23:14] | I should just go right up to her and be direct. | 我就是应该直接去找她 |
[23:15] | I’m saying stop talking to me! | 不要跟我说了 |
[23:17] | Oh, I need to go. Hang in there, Kepner. | 我得走了 坚持住啊 凯普娜 |
[23:32] | Hey, are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[23:39] | Uh, which approach are you going to use? | 你们打算用哪个方法 |
[23:42] | Jade’s fall caused her spinal fracture | 婕德摔倒使得她的脊柱骨折 |
[23:43] | to become severely unstable, | 变得很不稳定 |
[23:45] | So Pierce and I will have to repair it at the same time. | 所以皮尔斯和我会同时修补它 |
[23:47] | It’s not ideal, but — | 虽然不理想 但是… |
[23:48] | We sit Jade up for a craniotomy, | 我们如果让婕德坐起来做开颅术 |
[23:51] | it would paralyze her forever. | 她就永远瘫痪了 |
[23:52] | So we’ll be doing this surgery endonasally. | 所以我们要从鼻腔内来做手术 |
[23:54] | Which is the wrong approach. | 这是错误的方法 |
[23:56] | We’re out of options. | 我们别无选择了 |
[23:58] | Warren, go scrub. | 沃伦 去擦洗 |
[24:02] | Someone needs to sign off on the case. | 有人得从这个手术退下来 |
[24:11] | All right, I will. | 好吧 我退 |
[24:18] | Do they all hate me? | 他们都讨厌我吗 |
[24:20] | I, uh — I try not to listen. | 我… 我没去听 |
[24:23] | So they’re talking. | 所以他们还是说了 |
[24:26] | Did I push too hard? | 是我太强势了吗 |
[24:29] | Uh, do you think I’m wrong here? | 你觉得我做错了吗 |
[24:32] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[24:34] | I think I have put us all in a terrible position. | 我觉得我让大家都很不舒服 |
[24:38] | Yeah, well, I think you’re right. | 对 我觉得你说得对 |
[24:40] | And I’m in one, too, | 我也受到了影响 |
[24:42] | so can I just…work, please? | 所以让我去工作 好吗 |
[24:58] | So check the urine output and page me with any changes. | 检查尿液排出量 有情况呼我 |
[25:00] | On it. | 这就去 |
[25:03] | Busy day. | 很忙啊 |
[25:05] | Has Bailey talked to you about anything? | 贝利跟你说过什么话吗 |
[25:08] | Talk? | 说话 |
[25:08] | All she does is talk to me or at me. | 她只会跟我说话或者找我茬 |
[25:11] | She dumped her entire schedule on me | 她把她的整个日程 |
[25:13] | and expects me to get it all done today. | 全推给我了 还让我今天全都搞定 |
[25:16] | Yeah, I’ve been hearing that. | 嗯 我听说了 |
[25:17] | The only reason I’m holding up is Edwards. | 我能撑下来的唯一原因就是爱德华兹 |
[25:19] | I mean, she’s on top of it. | 她今天状态很好 |
[25:21] | I understand why Amelia requests her. | 我算是明白为什么阿米莉娅要她了 |
[25:23] | Edwards gets things done. | 爱德华兹能办成事 |
[25:26] | Bone graft is in. | 骨移植已放入 |
[25:28] | And… | 稍等 |
[25:29] | Yeah, we’re done. | 好了 我们搞定了 |
[25:30] | Warren, ease down on the retractor. | 沃伦 慢慢松开牵引器 |
[25:32] | Got it. | 好的 |
[25:33] | Shepherd, how are we? | 谢博德 现在怎么样 |
[25:34] | If I can get in a little further, | 如果我能再深入一点 |
[25:35] | the margins will be close to perfect. | 癌旁组织就能完全切除了 |
[25:37] | Hold on. Can you advance the scope? | 等等 你能把镜头推进些吗 |
[25:40] | – Damn it. – What the hell happened? | -该死 -发生了什么 |
[25:42] | We hit the carotid. | 我们碰到了颈动脉 |
[25:43] | I can’t see a thing. Avery, suction. | 我什么都看不见 艾弗里 抽吸 |
[25:44] | Uh, how can we help? | 我们能做什么 |
[25:45] | We need to compress this artery. | 我们得按压这条动脉 |
[25:46] | Wilson, we need more packing in here — now. | 威尔逊 我们需要更多的填充物 快 |
[25:47] | Set up another suction. | 再来一次抽吸 |
[25:48] | Blood’s coming out of her mouth. | 有血液从她嘴里流出了 |
[25:49] | God, she’s gonna bleed out. | 该死 她要失血过多了 |
[25:50] | We should’ve opened her skull. | 我们应该开颅的 |
[25:51] | I knew this would happen! | 我就知道会发生这个 |
[25:52] | Just keep packing — faster. | 继续往里填充 快 |
[25:53] | Come on! Pack! More! | 快点 填充 再来 |
[25:55] | Pressure’s down to 85. | 血压降到85 |
[25:57] | – Try 5% albumin. – Call for some FFP. | -注射5%白蛋白 -去要一些血 |
[25:58] | – Pressure’s down to 75. – More suction. | -血压降到75了 -再抽吸 |
[26:01] | I still can’t see a thing. | 我还是什么都看不见 |
[26:17] | Oh, hey, Bailey. | 贝利 |
[26:18] | So, your adenoma resection had a rebleed. | 你的腺瘤切除病人又出血了 |
[26:19] | It’s stable now. | 现在稳定了 |
[26:20] | But then mrs. what’s her name with the lap chole — | 但是那个做胆囊切除术的女士 |
[26:22] | Grey, I can’t right now. | 格蕾 我现在不行 |
[26:23] | Bailey, these are your patients! | 贝利 这都是你的病人 |
[26:25] | Look, I-I’m happy you’re chief. | 听着 我很高兴你当主任了 |
[26:27] | I’m all for it. | 我完全支持你 |
[26:28] | But I am taking my day to service your patients and mine, | 但我一天都在治疗咱们俩的病人 |
[26:31] | and it’s getting done. I’m on it. | 而且都搞定了 我在努力 |
[26:32] | But if you’re gonna do this to me, if you’re gonna drown me, | 但如果你打算这么对我 你打算累死我 |
[26:34] | at least take two seconds | 最起码花两秒钟 |
[26:35] | to listen to the update of your patients. | 听听你自己病人的情况 |
[26:38] | I deserve more than to be dismissed. | 我不能就这么被打发了 |
[26:40] | I deserve more. | 我应该得到更多 |
[26:43] | Respectfully, Chief. | 尊敬的主任 |
[26:53] | Chest tube is in. | 胸管已插入 |
[26:54] | Guys, is there a plan here? | 大家有没有什么想法 |
[26:55] | Because she’s lost – a third of her blood volume. | 因为她已经失去了三分之一的血量 |
[26:56] | I can do a muscle patch. | 我可以做一个肌肉贴片 |
[26:57] | With a little glue, it could form a clot, | 加上凝合胶 应该会形成凝块 |
[26:58] | and we can seal the vessel. | 这样我们就能封堵血管了 |
[26:59] | – Will that even work? – No, that’s a temporary fix. | -那样能行吗 -不行 那是临时的 |
[27:00] | We need to open her neck | 我们必须打开颈部 |
[27:01] | and do a primary repair of the carotid… | 然后对颈动脉做一次性修补 |
[27:03] | That’s a major stroke risk. | 那有大中风的风险 |
[27:03] | …before she dies on the table. | 之后她就死在手术台上了 |
[27:05] | Wilson, prep the neck. | 威尔逊 准备颈部 |
[27:05] | Wilson, you keep suctioning. | 威尔逊 你继续抽吸 |
[27:06] | – Who am I listening to? – You need to listen to me! | -我应该听谁的 -你们必须听我的 |
[27:08] | You open her neck, she’s gonna bleed out in seconds. | 你打开颈部 她顷刻间就会流血致死 |
[27:10] | You let me do this, | 你让我做这个 |
[27:11] | I can stop the bleeding and help you remove the tumor. | 我能止血 让你去除肿瘤 |
[27:12] | Do not open her neck, please. | 不要打开她的颈部 |
[27:16] | Move. | 让开 |
[27:20] | All right, we can use a patch from the thoracotomy incision. | 我们可以用胸廓切开术的贴片 |
[27:22] | Pierce, I need a piece of intercostal muscle right now, please. | 皮尔斯 我现在需要一块肋间肌 |
[27:23] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[27:53] | That’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[27:56] | I wanted to give it to you this morning, | 我今天早上想要给你的 |
[27:58] | but somebody got herself in a big damn hurry. | 但是某人实在是忙的不能行 |
[28:07] | It’s mine. | 这是我的 |
[28:09] | I got it my first day of residency. | 我第一天当上住院医生时得到的 |
[28:11] | I, uh, replaced the earbuds. | 我把听筒给换了 |
[28:14] | I never had anyone to pass something along to. | 我的东西也没有什么人能传下去 |
[28:20] | But then… | 但是 |
[28:23] | …I-I just thought that — | 我就是想着 |
[28:24] | Sir, I don’t deserve this. | 主任 我不配得到这个 |
[28:27] | Well, if you think that, then maybe you don’t — | 要是你这么想 或许你不用… |
[28:28] | Because I’m not the right person for this job. | 因为我不是这个工作的合适人选 |
[28:32] | You thought I was. | 你觉得我是 |
[28:32] | I thought I was, | 我也觉得我是 |
[28:34] | and I had these great plans, but… | 我也有这些雄伟的计划 但是… |
[28:39] | I mean, if this is my first day, | 如果今天是第一天 |
[28:41] | then I don’t deserve a second. | 那我不值得再有第二天 |
[28:44] | I wanted it to go — | 我想要一切都 |
[28:46] | Perfectly. It won’t. | 很完美 这不可能 |
[28:48] | It can’t. | 也做不到 |
[28:49] | I mean, this job is too much for one person. | 这工作对一个人来说太多了 |
[28:51] | You did it. | 你就做到了 |
[28:52] | Because I listened to those who came before me | 因为我听从了那些在我之前的人 |
[28:54] | and counted on those under me. | 相信了在我手下工作的人 |
[28:56] | I tried to — | 我也试着 |
[28:57] | No, you barked like a general. | 不 你像个将军一样咆哮 |
[29:00] | They are generals. | 他们就是将军 |
[29:01] | They know how to mobilize. | 他们知道如何动起来 |
[29:03] | What they need is a leader. | 他们需要的是个领导 |
[29:04] | If I did my job well, it’s not because people listened to me. | 要是我干得好 不是因为大家听我 |
[29:08] | It’s because they believed in me… | 是因为大家相信我 |
[29:12] | believed that I knew them well enough | 相信我足够了解他们 |
[29:14] | and believed in them enough | 足够相信他们 |
[29:16] | to tell them how and when to use their brains. | 来告诉他们如何 何时利用他们的智慧 |
[29:22] | I’m talking about people like you. | 我说的就是你这样的人 |
[29:25] | That kind of belief you have to earn, | 那种信念是你必须争取的 |
[29:27] | and you cannot earn it in a day. | 而且一天也是不可能争取到的 |
[29:31] | You want someone to run a four-minute mile, | 你想让别人跑四分钟一英里 |
[29:34] | you don’t chase them. | 你不能赶他们 |
[29:35] | You don’t give them something to run from. | 你不能给他们逃跑的借口 |
[29:40] | You give them something to run to. | 而是要给他们目标 |
[30:12] | Avery, we need something else. | 艾弗里 我们需要其他方案 |
[30:13] | Give it a chance. | 给次机会吧 |
[30:16] | Shepherd is right. It’s not holding. | 谢博德是对的 这个没用 |
[30:17] | Don’t move the patch. Just give it time. | 不要动移植片 耐心等等 |
[30:20] | Uh, we could try embolization. | 我们可以试试栓塞 |
[30:22] | Go up through the groin, coil it. | 从股沟那穿过 再缠绕 |
[30:23] | It’ll take too long to get a c-arm in here. | 把C臂放进去需要很长时间 |
[30:25] | There! | 好了 |
[30:29] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[30:30] | It’s holding. Are we okay? | 有用了 没事了吧 |
[30:32] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[30:33] | Yeah, me, too. | 但愿如此 |
[30:34] | Dr. Avery. It’s Dr. Kepner. | 艾弗里医生 卡普娜医生找你 |
[30:36] | 911 911. | |
[30:41] | What’s wrong? What’s happened? | 怎么了 有事吗 |
[30:42] | We need to talk. | 我们需要聊聊 |
[30:44] | God, April, I thought you were dying! | 天啊 艾普尔 我以为你出事了 |
[30:46] | I kind of am dying. I feel like we both are. | 我的确出事了 我们都出事了 |
[30:48] | You paged me 911 so we could do this?! | 你急救呼叫我就是为了这事 |
[30:50] | Yes! Yes! | 是 是 |
[30:51] | – Okay. – I needed – to force a reaction out of you | -好吧 -我得逼你做反应 |
[30:53] | because I am in a glass prison and I can’t do anything. | 因为我就在一个玻璃监狱里 束手无策 |
[30:56] | So you’re gonna stand there, and you’re not gonna walk away | 你给我站在那 你不许走 |
[30:58] | – and you’re gonna talk to me. – You don’t want to hear it. | -你得跟我沟通 -你不想听的 |
[31:00] | – Jackson, I — – we already talked, April. | -杰克森 -我们谈过了 艾普娜 |
[31:02] | I told you what I needed, and you didn’t hear it. | 我告诉你我需要什么 你没听进去 |
[31:05] | You didn’t listen. | 你没听进去 |
[31:05] | You went – halfway around the damn world. | 你跑去 大半个地球之外的地方 |
[31:07] | That wasn’t a talk, Jackson. | 那不是沟通 杰克森 |
[31:08] | That was an ultimatum, and our marriage | 那是下最后通牒 我们的婚姻 |
[31:10] | – has never been – a marriage of ultimatums. – Oh, come on. | -不是最后通牒 -算了吧 |
[31:11] | It wasn’t an ultimatum. I gave you a choice. | 这不是什么最后通牒 我给了你选择 |
[31:14] | No. | 不 |
[31:16] | No, I made a choice long before that, | 不 我很早之间就做出了选择 |
[31:19] | long before Samuel, | 在萨缪尔还没出现之前 |
[31:21] | the army, any of it, and so did you. | 在我当军医和一切事情之前 你也是 |
[31:23] | We stood up | 我们站在 |
[31:25] | in that weird-smelling little chapel in Tahoe, | 塔霍湖那个有奇怪味道的小教堂里 |
[31:27] | and before god, we chose to love one another | 在上帝面前 我们选择了深爱对方 |
[31:30] | until we die. | 至死不渝 |
[31:31] | You made that choice. | 你做了选择 |
[31:32] | We chose to love and honor one another — | 我们选择了去爱和珍惜对方 |
[31:35] | – Honor one another,which you couldn’t do… – In front of god, | -珍惜对方 你没有 -在上帝面前 |
[31:36] | We promised each other that, through — – | 我们彼此都承诺了 |
[31:37] | Telling you that I needed you to stay. | 我告诉你了 我需要你留下来 |
[31:39] | I needed to go! | 我得走 |
[31:40] | And you went! | 你走了 |
[31:41] | You did what you needed to do — twice, actually. | 你做了你该做的事 走了两次 |
[31:45] | This marriage is full of ultimatums. | 这场婚姻就是用最后通牒束缚的 |
[31:48] | They’re all yours. | 都是你给的最后通牒 |
[31:53] | Look, we… | 我们 |
[31:57] | We’ve been through a lot. | 我们经历了很多 |
[32:00] | And you’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[32:03] | No. | 没有 |
[32:05] | I’ve — I’ve grown. | 我已经 我已经成熟了 |
[32:08] | And — | 而且 |
[32:10] | We haven’t been through a lot. | 我们没有经历什么 |
[32:12] | Jackson, we’re going through a lot right now. | 杰克森 我们现在才是在经历一切 |
[32:18] | We’re going through a hard part. | 我们正在经历困难 |
[32:22] | This is — this is the worse of “For better or worse.” | 这就是誓言中”顺境或逆境”中的逆境 |
[32:27] | This is the mud, | 这是沼泽 |
[32:28] | and we just have to pull each other through it. | 我们要支撑对方走过 |
[32:32] | We just — we have to push, and we have to fight. | 我们要努力 我们要坚持 |
[32:38] | I’m not sure we are worth fighting for. | 我不确定我们的婚姻值得坚持 |
[32:43] | What? | 什么 |
[32:46] | No, please don’t — | 不 请不要 |
[32:51] | Ow! God! | 天啊 |
[33:32] | So, where are we with Jade? | 婕德怎样啊 |
[33:36] | I got the whole tumor. | 我把肿瘤切除了 |
[33:38] | She had a… bad left carotid bleed. | 她左边颈动脉出血 |
[33:42] | I took her to angio, put in a stent. | 我带她去做血管照影 加了支架 |
[33:44] | But she’s likely to have deficits — | 但她很可能会有缺陷 |
[33:46] | Possibly a stroke, paralysis… | 也许是中风 瘫痪 |
[33:49] | She’s still out. | 她还没醒 |
[33:49] | …speech and language issues, vision loss. | 说话和语言问题 失去视力 |
[33:50] | Pressure’s good, but we won’t know. | 血压良好 但我们不能确定 |
[33:52] | Or she could just be in a coma. | 还有可能就一直昏迷 |
[34:02] | You people are extraordinary. | 你们太了不起了 |
[34:06] | I mean, I came in here today and did | 我今天在这 |
[34:10] | all kinds of things wrong, | 做了一切错事 |
[34:13] | but in spite of that, | 就算如此 |
[34:15] | you all still did amazing | 你们还是做得很棒 |
[34:19] | and perfect work. | 完美完成工作 |
[34:22] | And you found a way to do something | 你们找到方法完成了 |
[34:24] | that was, in fact, impossible. | 不可能完成的任务 |
[34:28] | So if there is a bad outcome, | 所以如果结果很糟 |
[34:30] | it’s my bad outcome. | 也是我的错 |
[34:35] | Tomorrow… | 明天 |
[34:39] | I will be better. | 我会变得更好 |
[34:52] | Hey, Cross. Let’s go. | 嘿 括斯 我们走吧 |
[34:53] | You’re prepping O.R. five for grey’s lab chole. | 你去准备五号手术室给格蕾做胆囊切除手术 |
[34:55] | – I’m sorry. What? – Dr. Wilson has me today. | -抱歉 什么 -我今天跟威尔逊医生 |
[34:58] | It’s for the chief. | 是主任安排的 |
[34:59] | Now, Cross. Come. | 来吧 括斯 走啦 |
[35:00] | No, stay. | 不 留在那 |
[35:02] | You’ve cut lines, y-y-you’ve stolen nurses, | 你插队了 你偷了护士 |
[35:04] | You’ve even rearranged the O.R. Board. | 你连手术安排都改了 |
[35:05] | You are not stealing him. He is mine — mine. | 你不能偷了他 他是我的 我的 |
[35:08] | Back off. | 走开 |
[35:09] | Uh, if the chief needs him for Grey, you got to let him go. | 如果主任让他去帮格蕾 你得让他走 |
[35:11] | Thank you, Dr. Karev. | 谢谢你 克莱夫医生 |
[35:13] | Cross. Come. – | 括斯 来吧 |
[35:17] | I’ll come back. – | 我会回来的 |
[35:19] | Alex, she’s lying. | 阿历克斯 她撒谎 |
[35:20] | She’s been pulling this crap all day, | 她一天都在胡扯 |
[35:21] | saying it’s “For the chief.” | 说是”主任安排的” |
[35:22] | – She’s so full of it. – Stop. | -她满嘴跑火车 -停 |
[35:23] | – Stop what? – Stop whining. | -停什么 -停止抱怨 |
[35:25] | Look, she worked you. | 她惹了你 |
[35:26] | She got what she wanted by beating the system. | 她通过钻空子得到想要的 |
[35:28] | It’s a genius move. | 这很聪明 |
[35:29] | If I had come up with it, I would’ve. | 如果我想到这个办法 我也会这么做 |
[35:31] | Look, you’re just mad that you didn’t. | 看 你只是生气自己想不到 |
[35:32] | Deal with it or come up with something better. | 接受事实或找到更好的方法 |
[35:44] | What are you doing? | 你来做什么 |
[35:45] | I checked with Griggs. You’re clear. | 我跟格里格确认了 你没事了 |
[35:47] | I mean, he was leaving, so he asked me to let you out. | 他要下班了 所以他叫我放你出去 |
[35:49] | So I’m not sick. | 所以我没病 |
[35:50] | Most likely contact dermatitis. | 很可能只是接触性皮肤炎 |
[35:52] | Told him that 12 hours ago. | 12小时前就告诉他了 |
[35:55] | Um, and, uh, look — I’m — I’m sorry if, | 那 我 我很抱歉 |
[35:57] | You know, I hurt you. | 你知道的 我伤害了你 |
[35:59] | We have to be honest with each other. | 我们得坦诚相待 |
[36:00] | You were just being honest. I appreciate that. | 你很坦诚 我很欣赏 |
[36:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:04] | I mean, you’re wrong. | 我是说你错了 |
[36:05] | – April. – But we are – something worth fighting for, | -艾普娜 -我们的婚姻值得努力 |
[36:08] | and I want to fight. | 我也想努力 |
[36:10] | So I’ll fight for the both of us. | 我想为我们两个人努力 |
[36:12] | I will launch a full-scale assault. | 我们全面袭击 |
[36:14] | I will ambush and slash and burn | 我会偷袭 攻击 烧毁 |
[36:17] | and fight until I am bloody for us. | 战斗到最后一刻 |
[36:19] | I will fight to the death because I vowed to. | 直到死去 因为我发过誓 |
[36:24] | And nothing that’s happened since then has changed that. | 没有任何事改变了这个 |
[36:26] | You see? This is it. | 你看 就是这样 |
[36:28] | You just want what you want. | 你只想自己想要什么 |
[36:30] | You don’t care what I think. | 你根本不管我怎么想 |
[36:31] | I love you too much to let my mistake end our marriage. | 我太爱你了 我不能让我的错误毁了我们的婚姻 |
[36:34] | I won’t break my promise to you, so I’m gonna fight. | 我不会失信与你 我会努力 |
[36:38] | And I’m gonna win. | 我会赢 |
[36:43] | Oh, Arizona! | 亚利桑那 |
[36:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:47] | Here. Sofia forgot this. | 这 索菲亚落下了这个 |
[36:49] | We’re on, uh — we made it to page 12. | 我们 我们读到了12页 |
[36:51] | She is exhausted, | 她累到不行了 |
[36:52] | So you can probably get away with an early bedtime. | 所以说不定她早早就睡了 |
[36:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:55] | Hey, um, big date? | 有约会啊 |
[36:57] | Oh. You heard? | 你听说了啊 |
[36:57] | Yeah, I mean, everyone heard. | 是啊 大家都知道 |
[37:00] | You know, you can tell me, Callie. | 其实你可以告诉我 凯丽 |
[37:02] | You can always tell me. | 你可以跟我说任何事 |
[37:06] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:08] | You’d like her. | 你会喜欢她的 |
[37:09] | She’s funny and sharp | 她很有意思 很聪明 |
[37:11] | and, um, we don’t just find the same things funny — | 我们不仅会觉得同一件事很有意思 |
[37:13] | We say the same thing at the same time. | 还会异口同声说一句话 |
[37:15] | It’s really almost like — | 就很想是 |
[37:16] | Okay, no, yeah, you can dial back the enthusiasm. | 好了 可以不要这么激动 |
[37:18] | No, really. | 没有 |
[37:19] | It’s like — it’s like we share the same brain. | 就像是我们用同一个大脑 |
[37:21] | I mean, read the room. That’s all. | 我是说这个地方说这些不好 |
[37:23] | Well, all I’m saying is… you’d like her. | 我只是想说 你会喜欢她 |
[37:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:38] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:44] | Why won’t you talk to me? | 你为什么不和我说话 |
[37:45] | What — | 什么啊 |
[37:46] | You won’t even look at me, so help me out, okay? | 你连看都不看我 告诉我 好吗 |
[37:49] | I mean, are you — are you upset, angry, confused, or — | 你是沮丧 生气 疑惑还是 |
[37:52] | That one. I’m confused. | 就是那个 我很疑惑 |
[37:54] | If I — | 如果 |
[37:55] | If I had to pick one. | 如果我一定得选一个 |
[37:56] | Well, then let’s talk about it so we can — | 那我们就好好聊聊 才能 |
[37:58] | I can’t talk about it because then we start all the kissing, | 我不能说这些 因为我们就会开始亲吻 |
[38:01] | And I don’t know why. I don’t — I don’t know what it means. | 我也不知道为什么 我不知道 我不知道这意味什么 |
[38:04] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:06] | What do you think it means? | 你觉得是什么意思 |
[38:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:09] | Well, then… | 好吧 那 |
[38:13] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[38:14] | We should… | 我们该 |
[38:17] | We should talk about it. | 我们该聊聊 |
[38:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:21] | Let’s talk. | 我们聊聊吧 |
[38:34] | Jade. | 婕德 |
[38:35] | Jade, can you hear me? | 婕德 你能听到我说话吗 |
[38:53] | Now can I get out of here? | 现在我能出院了吗 |
[38:55] | Oh, yes. | 可以 |
[38:57] | Oh, you will soon enough. | 很快就能出院了 |
[39:04] | Ah, yeah. | 太好了 |
[39:07] | Oh, Grey — Just the person I needed to see. | 格蕾啊 我正想找你 |
[39:09] | A hot appy came in tonight. | 今晚有个阑尾炎患者 |
[39:11] | Now, it hasn’t ruptured, but you need to do — | 还没破裂 你得 |
[39:14] | Am I being punished for yelling at you? | 我是因为冲你喊被惩罚了吗 |
[39:16] | – On the contrary. – It’s fine. I just need to know. | -恰恰相反 -没事 我只是需要知道 |
[39:19] | Oh, you don’t think you deserved my piling my service on you. | 你觉得你不配接替我的病人 |
[39:22] | – No. – I believe you do. | -不 -我相信你可以 |
[39:24] | What? | 什么 |
[39:24] | I’m gonna let you in on a secret. | 我告诉你个秘密吧 |
[39:26] | See, when Webber had this job, it was easier for him. | 韦伯是主任的时候 对他来说很简单 |
[39:30] | And Hunt had it easier than I do. | 亨特做主任也比我容易 |
[39:31] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[39:32] | – I don’t. – Because they had me. | -我不知道 -因为他们有我 |
[39:35] | I need a me, and I believe that you can be a me for me. | 我需要一个我这样的人 我觉得你很胜任 |
[39:39] | I need you to be my me. | 我想你成为我 |
[39:42] | I’d like to appoint you chief of general surgery. | 我想委任你为普通外科主任 |
[39:44] | Me? | 我 |
[39:45] | Because you deserve it. | 你名副其实 |
[39:46] | Because you can take it. | 因为你担得起 |
[39:48] | Because I leaned on you, and you held me up. | 因为我需要依靠你 你能协助我 |
[39:52] | You are the calm in the center of the chaos. | 你能在混乱之中保持冷静 |
[39:55] | You have been since I met you. | 从我认识你以来一直如此 |
[39:57] | And I need you. | 我需要你 |
[40:01] | You want it or not? | 接不接受 |
[40:02] | Yes. | 接受 |
[40:03] | Go see this appy, and don’t complain to me again. | 去看那个阑尾炎病人 别再跟我抱怨了 |
[40:06] | Without a strong leader, | 没有强有力的领头人 |
[40:07] | the whole machine’s out of whack. | 一切都会大乱 |
[40:08] | Congratulations, Dr. Grey. | 恭喜 格蕾医生 |
[40:10] | Now when you tell people you need something for the chief, | 现在你说是主任安排的 |
[40:13] | it really will be. | 就不是假话了 |
[40:15] | That’s right — I know what you’ve been saying today. | 没错 我知道今天你一直这样说 |
[40:18] | But it’s pretty simple — | 但这很简单 |
[40:19] | If the brain’s working, the body will listen. | 如果大脑运作正常 身体就会跟着一起走 |
[40:21] | Your limbs want to hold you up. | 你的肢体会支撑你 |
[40:23] | Your lungs want to breathe. | 你的肺部会呼吸 |
[40:26] | Your heart wants to beat. | 你的心脏会跳动 |
[40:28] | 但没有大脑 | |
[40:31] | Without the brain. | 这一切都无用 |
[40:41] | Aren’t you exhausted? | 你不累吗 |
[40:44] | I just need to make sure that I’m prepared for tomorrow. | 我想为明天做好准备 |
[40:46] | The brain keeps everything all together… | 大脑让一切运作 |
[40:49] | Look, you gonna be great tomorrow. | 明天你一定很棒 |
[40:52] | – Besides… – oh, wait. | -还有 -等等 |
[40:53] | There are better ways to get prepared. | 有更好的方法来准备 |
[40:58] | Chief. | 主任 |
[40:59] | Like a boss. | 就像个老大一样 |