时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I didn’t know Callie’s new girlfriend was a redhead. | 没想到凯丽的新女友是红发 |
[00:04] | Oh, I think I need more liquor. I’m not ready. | 我想我得再喝点酒 我没准备好 |
[00:08] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[00:15] | Hi. Meredith, this is Penny. | 梅瑞狄斯 这是佩妮 |
[00:20] | Penny, this is Meredith. | 佩妮 这是梅瑞狄斯 |
[00:22] | Penny, it’s a pleasure. Won’t you come in? | 佩妮 很高兴见到你 请进 |
[00:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:31] | You can put your coats right in here. | 你可以把外套放在这里 |
[00:34] | Can I get either of you something to drink? | 我给你俩拿点喝的吧 |
[00:36] | Wine, beer, margarita? | 红酒 啤酒 还是玛格丽塔 |
[00:37] | Oh, a margarita sounds good, but I’m on call, so… | 玛格丽塔不错 但我值班 所以 |
[00:40] | Club soda with lime. | 苏打水加酸橙 |
[00:42] | I’m fine. | 我不用喝了 |
[00:43] | What? No! | 什么 别啊 |
[00:45] | I’m the one on call, not you. | 值班的是我 又不是你 |
[00:46] | Come on, have some fun tonight. I’m driving. | 行了 今晚玩得痛快点 我来开车 |
[00:48] | White wine for you? | 你喝白葡萄酒吗 |
[00:50] | Yeah. White wine for her. | 好 她喝白葡萄酒 |
[00:51] | Coming right up. | 马上就来 |
[00:53] | I don’t think this was a good idea. | 我觉得这不太好 |
[00:54] | – We should leave. – What? That’s crazy. | -我们还是走吧 -什么 想什么呢 |
[00:56] | It’s just — it’s too much too soon. | 只不过 事情太多 进展太快 |
[00:58] | Relax. Everyone is going to love you. | 放松 大家都会喜欢你的 |
[01:04] | We’re gonna starve. I don’t know what to — | 我们会挨饿的 我不知道怎么 |
[01:05] | Where’s Maggie? | 麦琪人呢 |
[01:08] | I’m here! | 我到了 |
[01:09] | I’m here, I’m here, I’m here, I’m here, I’m here. | 我到了 我回来了 我赶回来了 |
[01:11] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[01:11] | I just — I wasn’t — I’m here, okay? | 我只是 我没有 反正我回来了 |
[01:14] | Except, god, I have to pee! | 除了…天啊 我想尿尿 |
[01:15] | Listen, people are arriving, | 听着 大家就快来了 |
[01:16] | and this all still looks like ingredients. | 食材堆在这里 吃的还没做 |
[01:18] | Do you have an E.T.A. on dinner? | 大概什么时候能吃上晚饭啊 |
[01:19] | You could roll up your sleeves and start chopping something. | 你可以卷起袖子先切点菜 |
[01:21] | Food prep has never been my strong suit. | 准备食物从来不是我的强项 |
[01:23] | I keep the guests happy. | 我负责让客人们开心 |
[01:24] | I’m more your front-of-house gal. | 我更像是在前厅迎客的 |
[01:25] | This dinner’s gonna be a disaster. | 这晚餐简直会是场灾难 |
[01:27] | Everybody, stop talking. | 大家都别聊了 |
[01:29] | Meredith, you take over. | 梅瑞狄斯 你来接手 |
[01:31] | I got to pee! | 我要去尿尿 |
[01:33] | Were you gonna do something with those? | 你要准备安排一下吗 |
[01:36] | Um…Yes. | 是的 |
[01:37] | Club soda with lime for Torres | 给托瑞斯的酸橙苏打水 |
[01:40] | and white wine for her friend. | 还有给她朋友的白葡萄酒 |
[01:43] | She’s here? | 她来了吗 |
[01:44] | Is she nice? | 她人好吗 |
[01:44] | This bottle’s empty. | 这瓶喝完了 |
[01:45] | Are there more? Bottles? | 还有吗 有酒吗 |
[01:48] | Place looks nice, Mer. | 家布置得不错 梅尔 |
[01:49] | I like the hole where the wall was. | 我喜欢墙上那个洞 |
[01:50] | Thank you so much. | 多谢夸奖 |
[01:51] | Can I get you two a drink — margarita, wine, beer? | 给你们俩来点喝的吗 玛格丽塔 红酒 还是啤酒 |
[01:54] | – A margarita would awesome. – Okay. | -玛格丽塔就不错 -好的 |
[01:57] | You got it. | 如你所愿 |
[01:58] | What’s wrong? You’re being weird. | 出什么事了 你真奇怪 |
[02:00] | A beer and a margarita coming right up. | 啤酒和玛格丽塔各一杯 马上就来 |
[02:01] | She’s being weird, right? | 她表现很怪 对吧 |
[02:02] | She’s being nice. | 她很友善 |
[02:04] | To me. | 对我友善 |
[02:05] | Which is weird. | 真是太奇怪了 |
[02:07] | See? | 是吧 |
[02:10] | Wall here. | 这是那面墙 |
[02:12] | – This is Dr. April Kepner. This is penny. – Hi. | -这是艾普丽尔·凯普娜医生 这是佩妮 -你好 |
[02:16] | – Oh, yeah, sure. – I’m just gonna go — | -当然 去吧 -我先过去 |
[02:18] | Kepner’s on trauma. | 凯普娜在创伤科 |
[02:19] | Her husband is on plastics, | 她丈夫在整形科 |
[02:21] | although maybe not her husband. | 也许马上就不是她丈夫了 |
[02:24] | Yeah, we — we don’t know. | 是啊 我们也不清楚 |
[02:25] | T-they might not know, but, his mother owns the place. | 他们也不清楚 但是 他妈妈是医院的老板 |
[02:28] | Oh, but it’s not nepotism. He’s great. | 但他不是靠裙带关系 他很厉害 |
[02:29] | At last, we get to meet the legendary Penny. | 我们终于见到传奇般的佩妮了 |
[02:33] | That’s me. | 本人在此 |
[02:34] | – That’s mine. – That’s you. That’s you. | -那是我的 -那是你的 那杯给你 |
[02:35] | Whatever she told you about us, just ignore it. | 无论她跟你怎么形容我们 别当真 |
[02:42] | Well, you’re lovely. She didn’t lie. | 你很可爱 她没说谎 |
[02:44] | – No! – She speaks very, very highly of you. | -当然没有 -她对你评价非常高 |
[02:46] | You’re welcome. It’s all true. | 不客气 都是真的 |
[02:47] | Kind of chaotic right now, but don’t worry about it. | 现在有点毫无头绪 但不用担心 |
[02:53] | Food’s in there. | 吃的在那边 |
[02:55] | Or will be. | 吃的会有的 |
[02:56] | Stand by. | 敬请期待 |
[02:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:00] | Amelia’s chief of neuro. | 阿米莉亚是神经科主任 |
[03:01] | She’s a little volatile but outstanding. | 她有点情绪化 但非常出色 |
[03:04] | You want to sit down? | 你想要坐下吗 |
[03:08] | Does Wilson like salt or… | 威尔逊喜欢加盐吗 |
[03:10] | What’s going on? Are you all right? | 到底怎么了 你还好吗 |
[03:11] | – Yes. I’m great. How are you? – You’re not great. | -是的 我很好 你怎么样 -你一点都不好 |
[03:13] | You’re, you’re freaked out, and you’re smiling a lot. | 你简直手足无措了 笑容也过多了 |
[03:16] | Well, I’m having a dinner party. | 家里办聚餐嘛 |
[03:18] | Yeah, like you’re in a hostage video or something. | 是啊 你假笑得像是被迫录像的人质 |
[03:19] | Something’s wrong. | 肯定出事了 |
[03:24] | Uh, t-the house — it’s filling with people, | 大家全都来了 |
[03:26] | and I need to make drinks for those people, and… | 我得给他们准备喝的 而且 |
[03:28] | I’m possibly having a dinner party with no dinner. | 我办的聚餐说不定都没饭可吃 |
[03:30] | I-I get that, but — | 我知道 但是 |
[03:31] | Okay, I’ll be right back. I have to pee. | 好了 我马上回来 我要去尿尿 |
[03:33] | Didn’t you just pee? | 你不是刚去过吗 |
[03:36] | Oh, hey, hey, hey! | 等一下 等一下 |
[03:37] | Penny, this is Maggie Pierce. | 佩妮 这位是麦琪·皮尔斯 |
[03:38] | Hey. Callie’s told me some — | 你好 凯丽跟我提过 |
[03:40] | Yes, welcome! Enjoy! | 是的 欢迎 好好玩 |
[03:41] | I-I-I’ll be right — I-I just have to use the… | 我马上回来 我只是要去一下 |
[03:45] | She’s the child-prodigy one, right? | 她就是那个神童 对吧 |
[03:48] | Yes. It’s disgusting. | 是的 真是惹人嫌 |
[03:50] | Head of cardio at like 12. | 12岁就当上心脏科主管了 |
[03:52] | Ooh, yes, please! | 给我们来一张纸巾 |
[03:56] | Yes. | 好的 |
[03:57] | Penny, you want one? | 佩妮 你要一张吗 |
[03:58] | Oh, uh, okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:02] | Great house. | 你家真不错 |
[04:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:04] | Have you lived here long? | 你在这里住了很久吗 |
[04:07] | Sort of. I grew up in this house, | 算是吧 我在这里长大 |
[04:08] | and I’ve been here off and on ever since. | 之后时不时回来住一下 |
[04:11] | I recently just moved back in about a year and a half ago. | 我一年半以前才搬回来住 |
[04:16] | Well, it’s lovely. | 你家很温馨 |
[04:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:23] | Meredith is, head of general. | 梅瑞迪斯是普外科主任 |
[04:25] | She was married to Derek Shepherd, | 她嫁给德里克·谢博德 |
[04:28] | an amazing neurosurgeon, | 一位杰出的神经外科医生 |
[04:29] | About a year ago… | 大约一年前 |
[04:30] | – Callie… – …He was — | -凯丽 –他 |
[04:34] | Can we go? | 我们走吧 |
[04:36] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[04:37] | I’m sorry, but I really — I… | 抱歉 但我实在 |
[04:41] | I just need — | 我只是想要 |
[04:42] | Is it Arizona? | 是因为亚利桑那吗 |
[04:43] | Because I swear, | 如果是这样 我发誓 |
[04:44] | it seems like a big deal, but it’s not. | 虽然我们曾经感情很深 但都过去了 |
[04:46] | – I promise, she’s great. – No. | -我保证 她人很好的 -不 |
[04:48] | No, it’s not. I — | 不是因为她 我 |
[04:49] | Come on. Come on. Let’s rip the band-aid. | 来吧 过来 咱们翻开新的一页 |
[04:51] | I will introduce you. | 我来把你介绍给她 |
[04:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:55] | Good. Okay. | 很好 就这样 |
[05:02] | Penny, this is Arizona Robbins. | 佩妮 这位是亚利桑那·罗宾斯 |
[05:04] | Arizona, this is Penny. | 亚利桑那 这是佩妮 |
[05:07] | We’ve heard so many great things about you. | 大名鼎鼎 如雷贯耳 |
[05:10] | Oh, that’s…Nice. | 是吗 多谢 |
[05:56] | We’re not a trauma center or a teaching hospital — | 我们并不是创伤中心或教学医院 |
[05:59] | You did the best you could. | 你们已经尽力了 |
[06:07] | He saved all those people. | 他救了那么多人 |
[06:10] | And it was my job… | 我的职责本该是 |
[06:13] | to save him. | 救活他 |
[06:15] | And I failed. | 而我却失败了 |
[06:17] | And now… | 现在 |
[06:19] | He’s gonna die… | 他就要死了 |
[06:22] | …Because I was not a good enough doctor… | 因为我的医术还不够好 |
[06:26] | …To keep him alive. | 不足以救活他 |
[06:44] | Occupied! | 里面有人 |
[06:45] | Hurry up! There are people in the other ones! | 快出来 别的卫生间都有人在用 |
[06:47] | I’m in here! | 我在这里 |
[06:48] | I sw– I’m gonna pee on your floor! | 我要尿在你地板上了 |
[06:58] | God, I think I’m being punished for having sex. | 老天 我觉得我因为做爱而受到惩罚了 |
[07:01] | Amazing, regrettable, | 异常美妙 懊悔自责 |
[07:02] | but admittedly very hot sex with an intern. | 但不得不承认 和这个实习生做爱很刺激 |
[07:06] | and if we’ve learned anything from slasher movies, | 如果说从暴力电影中学到什么的话 |
[07:08] | it’s that people who have sex get tortured and punished… | 那就是做爱的人都会受到折磨和惩罚 |
[07:12] | …and raging U.T.I.S! Oh, god! | 还有泌尿道感染 天啊 |
[07:14] | Why aren’t you cooking?! You’re supposed to be cooking! | 你怎么还不做饭 你应该开始做饭了 |
[07:16] | I am being tortured. I have a U.T.I. | 我正在遭受折磨 我得了泌尿道感染 |
[07:19] | Well, get some pyridium and get back in the game! | 吃点吡啶姆[尿路镇痛药] 赶紧去做饭 |
[07:22] | I’m going to the hospital. | 我要去趟医院 |
[07:23] | What?! No, you can’t. | 什么 不行 你不能去 |
[07:25] | It’s a U.T.I.! Woman up! | 不过是泌尿道感染 坚强点 |
[07:27] | A U.T.I. And what else? I don’t know this guy. | 都泌尿道感染了 谁知道还有什么病 我都不了解这个人 |
[07:29] | I keep a very clean house down there, | 我一向洁身自好 身上干干净净 |
[07:31] | and right now, my house is on fire. | 现在可好 身体都沦陷了 |
[07:34] | God knows where he’s been! | 天知道他去哪里鬼混过 |
[07:35] | He looks like he gets a lot of sex — a lot! | 他看起来阅女无数 经验十足 |
[07:38] | With whom? | 都是和谁呢 |
[07:39] | Skanks, perhaps? | 也许是和吸毒女 |
[07:41] | I mean, statistically, | 根据统计学 |
[07:42] | there was probably a skank or two in there. | 这里至少会有一到两名吸毒女 |
[07:44] | He could’ve brought anything into my house. | 他什么病都可能传染给我 |
[07:46] | God, I feel toxic. I need — I need to go to the hospital. | 天啊 我觉得自己中毒了 我要去医院 |
[07:49] | I need a battery of tests and a silkwood shower. | 我要做一整套检查 还得洗个漂白澡 |
[07:53] | No, I-I-I just — I want to feel clean. | 不能漂白 我只是想洗干净 |
[07:55] | Think like a chef. | 你有点主厨的责任心吧 |
[07:57] | You have to cook! We have guests! | 你得做饭 客人们都等着呢 |
[07:59] | No one wants me touching their food. | 没人愿意让我去碰他们的食物 |
[08:01] | We have a house full of starving surgeons! | 一屋子外科医生都在那里挨饿呢 |
[08:03] | – You can’t just leave! – Watch me. | -你不能就这么走了 -你看我能不能 |
[08:05] | – Maggie! – Amelia, what if it’s an std? | -麦琪 -阿米莉亚 我要是得了性病怎么办 |
[08:15] | Oh, gosh, I’ve moved all over — | 天啊 我们搬了好多次家 |
[08:17] | Three naval bases in the states, Guam, Bahrain. | 住过三个海军基地 关岛 巴林 |
[08:21] | Hold on. We lived in Bahrain. | 等等 我们也在巴林住过 |
[08:22] | Get out. | 不会这么巧吧 |
[08:23] | It’s the hospital. This is Dr. Torres. | 医院的电话 我是托瑞斯医生 |
[08:26] | My, mom’s a petroleum seismologist. | 我的妈妈是石油地震学家 |
[08:29] | Every two years, new school, new language, new food. | 每两年就要换学校 学新语言 适应新食物 |
[08:32] | I was in college before I ever tried mac and cheese. | 我上大学前从没吃过快餐和乳酪 |
[08:34] | Mm, gosh. | 天啊 |
[08:35] | Well, try telling a class your name is Arizona. | 每次我说我叫亚利桑那时 老师总会说 |
[08:37] | “No, honey, not where you’re from. | “不 亲爱的 不是说来自哪里 |
[08:39] | What’s your name?” | 是说你的名字” |
[08:40] | Okay. All right, you had it worse. | 好吧 好吧 你更惨 |
[08:44] | I’ll get that. Would you… | 我去开门 你帮忙 |
[08:45] | Yeah, I’ll finish. | 好的 我来摆完 |
[08:50] | hey, am I late? | 我来晚了吗 |
[08:51] | No, not at all. You can set your coat over there. | 不 一点不晚 你可以把外套放那里 |
[08:52] | Can I get you a drink? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[08:54] | Uh, you know what? Whiskey would be great. | 来杯威士忌吧 |
[08:57] | – oh, that’s hysterical. – Can someone just e-mail me the films? | -真是太兴奋了 -能把影像发到我邮箱吗 |
[09:03] | Or I can just grab it myself. Thanks. | 或者我可以自己去取 谢谢 |
[09:13] | I-I didn’t know if you were gonna be here. | 我不知道你也会来 |
[09:15] | But then I don’t even know where you live now, so — | 但我现在也不知道你住在哪里 所以 |
[09:16] | Do you want to do this now, | 你要现在谈这个吗 |
[09:18] | Or can we, like, just be at a party? | 咱们还是好好享受派对吧 |
[09:20] | Forget it. | 当我没说 |
[09:21] | I’m staying at Ben and Bailey’s. | 我现在住在本和贝利家 |
[09:23] | And after tonight, I’ll probably just get a hotel room. | 今晚过后 我大概会去睡酒店 |
[09:26] | Oh, can I steal her for a minute? | 我能跟她说句话吗 |
[09:27] | Thanks. Excuse me. | 谢谢 失陪 |
[09:33] | I met her. | 我见到她了 |
[09:34] | – Penny! – Jackson’s staying at Bailey’s. | -那个佩妮 -杰克森住在贝利家 |
[09:36] | I don’t hate her. | 我一点不恨她 |
[09:36] | I like her. I like her a lot. | 我喜欢她 特别喜欢她 |
[09:38] | So the chief of surgery is aiding and abetting | 这么说 主任算是加速我婚姻分崩离析的 |
[09:40] | the dissolution of my marriage. | 帮凶和教唆者 |
[09:41] | That’s — that’s nice. | 这 这挺好的 |
[09:42] | She’s genuinely great. | 她真的很棒 |
[09:43] | And Callie’s so happy, and I’m drinking, and… | 凯丽很开心 我在喝酒 |
[09:48] | – You with me? – Oh, I am way ahead of you. | -你有听我说话吗 -我说了很多了 |
[09:59] | So, looks like dinner is gonna be a while. | 晚饭看来还要再等等 |
[10:02] | Hope you ate before you came. | 希望你来之前吃了东西 |
[10:07] | You’re pissed. | 你生气了 |
[10:08] | You have every right to be, but I didn’t know. | 你有理由生气 但我之前不知道 |
[10:12] | Could we just talk, please, for a minute? | 我们能谈一下吗 |
[10:14] | It is important. | 很重要的事 |
[10:16] | You look like you’d rather be anywhere else but here. | 你看起来根本不想呆在这吧 |
[10:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:20] | Could we just go outsi– | 我们能不能出 |
[10:23] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[10:24] | What do you think the minimum amount of time | 你觉得我要在这里 |
[10:26] | is that I have to be here | 至少呆多久 |
[10:27] | before it counts as, like, “Yeah, Jackson was here”? | 才能算 “杰克森刚才在这” |
[10:30] | 20 minutes, minimum. | 至少20分钟 |
[10:31] | – Okay. – If this weren’t a dinner party. | -好 -前提是这不是个聚餐 |
[10:34] | – Your empty seat’s gonna give you away. – And there’s that. | -看你的位子空了就知道了 -是这样啊 |
[10:37] | There is that. | 就是这样啊 |
[10:41] | I don’t even know what Maggie was gonna do with this. | 我甚至都不知道麦琪会这么处理这个 |
[10:43] | Should we order pizza? | 我们要叫披萨外卖吗 |
[10:44] | Let’s just order pizza. | 披萨外卖吧 |
[10:45] | Did something happen? Is it the kids? | 是不是有什么事 是孩子的问题吗 |
[10:47] | Did Maggie leave? Is it Maggie? | 麦琪走了吗 是麦琪的问题吗 |
[10:48] | No. Stop it. | 不 停 |
[10:49] | We are not ordering pizza. | 我们不叫披萨外卖 |
[10:50] | There is plenty of food here. | 这里还有很多吃的 |
[10:52] | No one knows how to cook it. | 没人懂煮啊 |
[10:54] | Everybody loves pizza. | 大家都喜欢披萨 |
[10:55] | Who are you trying to impress — Penny? | 你想给谁留下好印象啊 潘妮吗 |
[10:57] | ’cause Penny will roll with it. | 她肯定相信你 |
[10:58] | She’s a delight. She’s smart. She’s funny. | 她多阳光 又聪明又风趣 |
[11:00] | We have a crazy amount in common. | 我们有很多相似之处 |
[11:03] | Hi, Penny. I’m Jackson. | 嗨 潘妮 我是杰克森 |
[11:04] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[11:05] | Oh, god. Maybe I should date Penny. | 天啊 我该约佩妮出去 |
[11:08] | – No. – Ill-advised. | -不 -不好吧 |
[11:09] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[11:10] | Callie… | 凯丽 |
[11:12] | Callie picked a pretty Penny. | 凯丽看上漂亮潘妮 |
[11:13] | How much have you had to drink? | 你喝了多少啊 |
[11:15] | So, what — 10 pizzas? | 怎样 10块批萨 |
[11:16] | I’ll cook! | 我来煮 |
[11:18] | – I need something to do anyway. – Yes! | -我也想干点事 -赞 |
[11:19] | Wilson, you’ll assist. | 威尔逊 你来打下手 |
[11:21] | Uh, that’s okay. I’m just gonna grab some more — | 好 我要拿多点 |
[11:24] | Here, peel and cut into quarter-inch rounds. | 这 削皮切成1/4寸圆形 |
[11:27] | Great. I didn’t think I was at work. | 真棒 我还以为下班了呢 |
[11:29] | I could kiss you on the mouth! | 我想对着你的嘴亲下去 |
[11:30] | Well, someone should. | 总该有人亲我 |
[11:32] | I’ll help. Give me something to do. | 我来帮忙 告诉我做什么 |
[11:34] | All right, uh, wash and slice apples. | 好 去把苹果洗了切了 |
[11:36] | Jo, when you’re done with that, run to the store | 乔 做完了之后 |
[11:37] | for a pound and a half of manchego cheese | 去店里买1.5磅曼彻格奶酪 |
[11:39] | and then check back in with me for more. | 然后回来我再给你安排 |
[11:41] | Who are you calling? | 你打给谁 |
[11:41] | Running errands is scut. Interns do scut. | 跑腿是小弟的活 实习生才是小弟 |
[11:45] | Cross, I need you at Dr. Grey’s house, stat. | 括斯 马上来格蕾医生家里 |
[11:47] | You don’t even know how to cook. | 你不懂做饭 |
[11:49] | Alex, I’m a surgeon. | 阿历克斯 我是外科医生 |
[11:50] | I know how to use a knife. | 我知道怎么动刀 |
[11:55] | See? You distracted me. | 看 你干扰我 |
[11:56] | Where is Pierce anyway? | 皮尔斯在哪 |
[12:02] | In the last six months, have you been sexually active? | 在过去的六个月里 性活跃吗 |
[12:05] | In the last 48 hours. | 在过去的48小时里 |
[12:08] | Extremely active. Overactive. | 十分活跃 过度活跃 |
[12:11] | So…Yes. | 那就是吧 |
[12:14] | The doctor will see you shortly. | 医生很快就来了 |
[12:15] | Um, can you run | 你能帮忙给我 |
[12:16] | a full std panel including H.I.V. And Hep B? | 做全套的性传染疾病测试吗 包括艾滋和B型肝炎 |
[12:23] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[12:27] | So, I understand you are experien– | 我知道你正在经历 |
[12:29] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[12:30] | What are you doing here?! | 你在这做什么 |
[12:31] | I was on trauma, but ob-gyn was swamped, so I — | 我在外伤室 但妇产科很忙 所以我 |
[12:33] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[12:35] | I just go where they tell me to go. | 他们叫我去哪我就去哪 |
[12:37] | You don’t go here. | 你别来这啊 |
[12:38] | – Do you want me to find you another doctor? – Yes. | -你想我找另一位医生吗 -是的 |
[12:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:44] | oh, god. | 天啊 |
[12:49] | Shut up and stay still. | 闭嘴别动 |
[12:52] | There. | 没事了 |
[12:59] | Callie’s girlfriend is… | 凯丽的女朋友 |
[13:02] | She seems nice enough. | 看起来人不错 |
[13:03] | I haven’t talked to her much, | 没怎么跟她说过话 |
[13:04] | but you can tell she’s into Torres. | 但看得出她喜欢托瑞斯 |
[13:08] | What? | 什么 |
[13:09] | She — | 她 |
[13:11] | Well, I’ve got to go check on | 我得去急诊室 |
[13:13] | a posterior shoulder dislocation at the E.R. | 看一位后肩脱臼的病人 |
[13:15] | I tried to talk the fellow through it, | 我试过指导他 |
[13:17] | but he’s an idiot, so — | 但他就是个傻子 所以 |
[13:18] | Uh, thank you for having us. | 谢谢你邀请我们 |
[13:20] | No, no, no. You stay and have fun. | 别 你呆着好好玩 |
[13:22] | This won’t take long. | 不会很久的 |
[13:23] | No, I’d rather — I’ll — I’ll keep you company. | 不 我还是 我陪着你吧 |
[13:25] | Penny should stay, right? | 佩妮该留下 是吧 |
[13:28] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:28] | I’ll be back in no time. | 我很快就回来了 |
[13:30] | Alex, get her another drink. | 阿历克斯 给她倒酒 |
[13:35] | – What are you drinking? – Uh, white wine. | -你想喝什么 -白葡萄酒 |
[13:37] | Hopefully, Robbins hasn’t drank it all. | 好在罗宾逊还没喝完 |
[13:41] | Do me a favor. I feel really bad leaving. | 帮我个忙 我这样走很不好意思 |
[13:44] | Will you keep an eye on her and make sure she has fun? | 你能帮我照顾下她 确保她玩得开心 |
[13:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:58] | Meredith? | 梅瑞迪斯 |
[13:58] | Don’t do that. Please go mingle. | 别这样 去玩吧 |
[14:01] | Please, can we just talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[14:04] | Okay, here’s how this is gonna go. | 这样吧 |
[14:06] | You are going to make a drink, | 你去喝酒 |
[14:07] | and you can make small talk with anyone you want | 爱跟谁聊天就跟谁聊天 |
[14:10] | except for me. | 除了我以外 |
[14:11] | Callie will come back, we will have a meal, | 凯丽会回来 我们会好好吃顿饭 |
[14:13] | you’ll leave my house, | 你会离开这里 |
[14:14] | and then I never have to see you again, okay? | 然后再也别让我见到你 好吗 |
[14:16] | Hey, Dr. Bailey? | 嘿 贝莉医生 |
[14:17] | Come and meet Penny. | 来见见潘妮 |
[14:19] | Penny, Dr. Bailey, our chief of surgery. | 潘妮 这是贝莉医生 我们的外科主任 |
[14:21] | Penny Blake. Nice to meet you. | 潘妮·布雷克 很高兴认识你 |
[14:23] | Penny Blake? Have we met? | 潘妮·布雷克 我们见过吗 |
[14:25] | No. | 没有 |
[14:27] | Huh, the name sounds familiar. | 这名字很耳熟 |
[14:29] | Well, where the hell’s Torres, then? | 托瑞斯在哪 |
[14:32] | I don’t know what she was worried about. | 我不知道她担心什么 |
[14:33] | I mean, Arizona loves her. | 我实说 亚利桑那很喜欢她 |
[14:35] | They were like talk, talk-talk-talk-talk. | 他们就很聊得来 |
[14:36] | I mean, everyone loves her. | 谁不爱她啊 |
[14:38] | You have to meet her. You’re coming over, right? | 你得见见她 你会来吧 |
[14:40] | I am headed there right now. | 现在过来 |
[14:41] | Oh, hey, why don’t we drive over together? | 不如我们一起开车过去啊 |
[14:43] | This consult won’t take more than like 10, 15 minutes. | 会诊10到15分钟就结束了 |
[14:45] | Sure. Yeah, that’ll give you time to change. | 好啊 这样你就有时间换衣服 |
[14:47] | Sounds good. | 不错 |
[14:48] | Wait. Wait. I need to — I need to change? | 等等 我要换衣服吗 |
[14:50] | Oh, no, you look fine. | 不 你这样挺好的 |
[14:51] | That looks good… | 这个你穿着 |
[14:53] | On you. | 看着不错 |
[14:54] | You know Amelia is there, right? | 你知道阿米莉亚也在吧 |
[14:57] | Okay, when the potatoes are done, | 处理完土豆 |
[14:59] | we will sprinkle the manchego, | 就撒上芝士 |
[15:00] | and then I’ll dress this salad. | 我来给拌沙拉 |
[15:01] | You know, you’re amazing. | 你真的好棒 你知道吗 |
[15:02] | You just made order from chaos. | 你能在一片混乱中稳住大局 |
[15:04] | You are a catch! | 你很抢手 |
[15:05] | You know, maybe no more knife for you. | 不能给你刀了 |
[15:08] | Then I’ll sear the flank steak, | 那我就烧侧腹牛排 |
[15:09] | couple minutes on each side, turn the temperature down, | 一边几分钟 然后温度降低 |
[15:11] | 5 to 10 minutes more while I steam the peas. | 再多5到10分钟 我会煮豆子 |
[15:12] | Hey, that smells good. Do you need help? | 好香啊 要帮忙吗 |
[15:14] | Uh, yeah, you can mince the garlic. | 你把蒜捣碎吧 |
[15:16] | Yeah, I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[15:19] | Having fun yet? | 玩得开心吗 |
[15:20] | Fun? No, I’m not having fun. | 开心 不 我不开心 |
[15:22] | Stephanie’s ignoring me, and I’m — | 斯蒂芬妮忽视我 我 |
[15:24] | Meredith is barely speaking to anyone. | 梅瑞迪斯基本上不跟谁说话 |
[15:25] | You notice that? | 你留意到了吗 |
[15:28] | You don’t see the irony, do you? | 看不出有多讽刺 是吧 |
[15:29] | Hey, Wilson, thinner slices and — and more even. | 威尔逊 切薄点 平均点 |
[15:32] | You know what? Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[15:33] | You’re demoted to trash duty. | 你去倒垃圾好了 |
[15:34] | W-what? | 什么啊 |
[15:35] | You know, Jackson is an idiot. | 杰克森就是傻缺 |
[15:37] | Like, you cook. You’re pretty. | 你会煮饭 长得也好看 |
[15:39] | You’re — you’re a penny. | 你 你是潘妮啊 |
[15:41] | Maybe just come down? | 不如你下来吧 |
[15:43] | Why don’t I have a penny? | 为什么我没有一个潘妮 |
[15:44] | Callie has one. | 凯丽有啊 |
[15:45] | Jackson’s had one, but now he’s throwing it away. | 杰克森曾经也有 他不要了 |
[15:48] | Wiill you please stop? | 你能停下来吗 |
[15:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:54] | This party sucks. | 这聚餐真糟糕 |
[16:00] | Say “Cheese”! | 说“起司” |
[16:02] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:04] | Y-you asked for manchego cheese. | 你说要起司 |
[16:06] | You didn’t say how much you needed, so I just got a bunch. | 你没说要多少啊 所以我就买多点 |
[16:07] | It’s pretty pricy, but I — | 这挺贵的 不过我 |
[16:08] | Kitchen’s that way! | 厨房在那边 |
[16:10] | “Say ‘cheese.'” Idiot. | 还说“起司” 太傻帽了 |
[16:17] | I’ll get out of your way. | 我不打搅你了 |
[16:18] | You’re busy. | 你很忙 |
[16:19] | No! Wait! Let me just talk to you one second. Hang on. | 不 等等 我跟你说句话 等下 |
[16:22] | Are you wondering how I’m even here, | 你是不是在想我怎么在这 |
[16:24] | since you went behind my back | 你不是在背后 |
[16:25] | and told Shepherd I’m a liar? | 跟谢博德说我是骗子 |
[16:26] | Steph, listen. I know that you — | 斯蒂 听着 我知道你 |
[16:28] | I guess she just took my word over yours. | 我猜她更相信我 |
[16:29] | I mean, you said yourself, | 你自己也说 |
[16:31] | They barely know you exist, right? | 他们基本上不知道你存在 |
[16:34] | They got you hauling trash. | 他们叫你倒垃圾 |
[16:37] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[16:38] | It’s only a couple blocks away. The best tacos in town. | 离这不远 是全城最好吃的玉米卷 |
[16:40] | Nobody has to know. | 没人会知道 |
[16:41] | All right, we’ll do eight, four each? | 好吧 我们买八个 每人四个 |
[16:44] | Fine, a dozen. | 好吧 一打 |
[16:47] | okay, scale of 1 to 10, | 以1到10评分 |
[16:49] | how badly does this party suck so far? | 这个派对有多糟糕 |
[16:51] | Like 1 sucks most or 10 sucks most? | 1表示最糟糕还是10 |
[16:53] | – ’cause it’s one of those. – Come on! | -就其中一个 -快回答 |
[16:54] | Look, I only came here for the free food. There’s no food. | 我是过来蹭吃的 不过什么吃的也没有 |
[16:56] | Your guests are making the dinner. | 来做客的在做饭 |
[16:58] | It’s like you didn’t even want to have a party. | 就像你们根本不想聚会 |
[16:59] | Did somebody force you to have this party? | 有人逼你们这么做吗 |
[17:01] | Sorry, just grabbing my coat. | 抱歉 我要拿大衣 |
[17:03] | No, you’re leaving?! | 不 你要走了 |
[17:05] | I’m feeling a little light-headed. | 我有点头晕 |
[17:07] | And I have a thing in the morning. | 我明早有事 |
[17:08] | See? It’s a 1 or a 10. | 看 不是1就是10 |
[17:10] | Listen, Callie will be right back. | 凯丽会回来的 |
[17:12] | I know that this is a really tight bunch | 我知道我们大家关系很好 |
[17:13] | and it is easy to feel stuck outside, | 很容易让你感觉被排挤在外 |
[17:15] | but once they get to know you, you have friends for life. | 但一旦他们了解你 就会是你一生的朋友 |
[17:19] | They’re nice. | 他们人很好 |
[17:20] | We’re nice. | 我们很好人 |
[17:21] | – Yeah. – We’re very nice. | -是的 -我们很好人 |
[17:22] | We’re nice people. You’ll see. | 我们是好人 你以后就知道了 |
[17:24] | I appreciate that, | 我很感激 |
[17:26] | but I should really just go and call it a night. | 但我真的要走了 |
[17:29] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚餐准备好了 |
[17:33] | Too late. You’re trapped. Come on. | 太迟了 你被困住了 来吧 |
[17:41] | Chief, please, sit at the head. | 主任 请坐上位 |
[17:43] | Where’d you think I was gonna sit? | 不然我坐哪里 |
[17:45] | You are sitting with me. | 你跟我坐在一起 |
[17:46] | Everyone here has heard all my jokes. | 别的人都听过我讲的笑话了 |
[17:48] | Perfect! | 完美 |
[17:50] | Kepner, this looks amazing. | 凯普娜 看起来真不错啊 |
[17:52] | Please, dig in before it gets cold. | 赶快吃 别一会儿凉了 |
[18:01] | We’re good now. Thanks. You can go home. | 没事了 谢谢 你可以回家了 |
[18:03] | Oh, no, no, no, no. You should stay. Pull up a chair. | 不不不 留下吧 拉个椅子过来 |
[18:05] | There are no chairs. | 没有椅子了 |
[18:07] | Well, I can just — I can scooch in. | 我可以…我可以挤一挤 |
[18:13] | – Uh, where’s Torres? – She’s at the hospital. | -托瑞斯在哪 -她在医院 |
[18:15] | What, she just left you here by yourself? | 什么 她把你一个人留在这了 |
[18:17] | I would kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[18:18] | She said she’ll be right back. | 她说她一会儿就回来了 |
[18:20] | Although, we all know how night calls go. | 但我们都知道夜班呼叫是啥意思 |
[18:21] | I might be asking one of you for a ride home. | 说不定我得让你们送我回家呢 |
[18:24] | yeah, well, she better get back soon, | 她最好赶紧回来 |
[18:25] | otherwise I’ll take you home myself. | 要不我就把你带回家了 |
[18:27] | Find a penny, pick it up. | 捡到一分钱 赶快拾起来 |
[18:30] | No? What, I’m — I’m being nice. | 不对 我说的挺好的啊 |
[18:31] | Dr. Robbins, you drunk. | 罗宾斯医生 你喝醉了 |
[18:34] | Don’t think I’ve ever seen that. | 我好像还没见过你喝醉 |
[18:36] | I like drunk Robbins. | 但我喜欢喝醉的罗宾斯 |
[18:40] | I do, too. | 我也喜欢 |
[18:41] | So, Penny, I’ve been chained to the stove all night. | 潘妮 我一晚上都在厨房忙 |
[18:43] | What did you say you do? | 你说你是干什么的 |
[18:45] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[18:46] | A surgery resident, actually. | 其实是个外科住院医生 |
[18:48] | Of course. Penny’s a doctor. | 当然了 潘妮是医生 |
[18:51] | ‘Cause Penny’s perfect– perfect, pretty Penny. | 因为潘妮是完美漂亮的潘妮 |
[18:53] | Where do you work? | 你在哪工作 |
[18:53] | At the moment, uh, technically, I’m between gigs. | 严格来说 现在我没工作 |
[18:57] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:59] | Well, uh, last year… | 去年 |
[19:01] | the hospital where I was working was… | 我原先工作的那个医院 |
[19:04] | closed down. | 关门了 |
[19:06] | And then, um, right before I met Calliope… | 然后 就在我碰见卡莉欧碧之前 |
[19:09] | Aww, Calliope. | 卡莉欧碧 |
[19:12] | I used to call her that. | 我原来也这么叫她 |
[19:13] | Arizona… | 亚利桑那 |
[19:14] | It’s kind of like a joke with us | 这对于我们俩来说挺有意思的 |
[19:16] | ’cause my name’s Penelope. | 因为我的名字叫潘妮洛碧 |
[19:19] | Penelope, Calliope. | 潘妮洛碧 卡莉欧碧 |
[19:21] | Penelope Blake! | 潘妮洛碧·布雷克 |
[19:22] | Whoa, see who’s drunk now? | 看到底是谁喝醉了 |
[19:23] | That’s why I know your name. You’re in my calendar. | 我的日程里面有你 怪不得我知道你 |
[19:27] | I have a meeting with you on monday. | 我周一要跟你见面 |
[19:31] | – Y-yes. – Why? | -对 -为什么 |
[19:33] | Well, she is a new resident transfer. | 她是新转过来的住院医生 |
[19:36] | – What? – Well, yeah. | -什么 -对啊 |
[19:37] | She’s joining the program at Grey-Sloan Memorial. | 她加入了格蕾斯隆纪念医院的项目 |
[19:43] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[19:45] | That’s perfect. | 这太完美了 |
[19:46] | Are you kidding? Is she kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 她在开玩笑吗 |
[19:50] | I rematched… | 我重新分配到 |
[19:51] | to Grey-Sloan Memorial. | 格蕾斯隆纪念医院了 |
[19:54] | Where were you working before — | 你原来在哪工作的 |
[19:55] | the, um, place that closed? | 那个关门的地方 |
[19:57] | It was, uh… | 是一个 |
[19:59] | a smaller suburban center out by the sound. | 在海边的小型郊区医疗中心 |
[20:06] | She was at Dillard. | 她之前在迪拉德 |
[20:10] | Dillard Medical Center. | 迪拉德医疗中心 |
[20:11] | Dillard? Dillard? Isn’t that, um… | 迪拉德 那不是 |
[20:14] | That’s where Derek died. | 是德里克死的地方 |
[20:22] | Isn’t that right, Penny? | 是吗 潘妮 |
[20:25] | That’s… | 是 |
[20:27] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[20:29] | Perfect Penny killed my husband. | 完美的潘妮杀了我丈夫 |
[20:36] | Kepner, the food is getting cold. | 凯普娜 菜都快凉了 |
[20:39] | Let’s pass those peas. | 咱们来分豆子吃吧 |
[20:46] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[21:05] | What? | 什么 |
[21:08] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[21:10] | I think what she meant… | 我觉得她的意思是… |
[21:13] | What sh– | 她… |
[21:15] | What she was trying to say… | 她想要说的是… |
[21:17] | I’m gonna go check on Mer. | 我去看看梅 |
[21:22] | So… were you Derek’s doctor? | 所以你是德里克的医生 |
[21:25] | I was one of them, yeah. | 对 我是其中的一个 |
[21:30] | Yes, I was. | 对 我是 |
[21:31] | Wait, I’m sorry. | 等等 抱歉 |
[21:33] | You’re coming to work with us? | 你要来跟我们一块工作 |
[21:35] | You were there that night? You treated him? | 那天晚上你在那 你治疗的他 |
[21:38] | The night her husband came in — | 她丈夫入院的那天晚上 |
[21:39] | My brother. | 我哥哥 |
[21:42] | Derek was my brother. | 德里克是我哥 |
[21:49] | – Hey! Hi! – Hey, guys. How are you? | -嗨 -大家还好吗 |
[21:51] | Ooh, good, we didn’t miss dinner! | 太好了 我们没错过晚餐 |
[21:53] | See? I told you I was only gonna be a minute. | 你看 我告诉你我只用一会儿 |
[21:57] | Ah, so… | 所以 |
[22:01] | Whoa. What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[22:03] | Um, Penny’s coming to work with us. | 潘妮要来跟我们一起工作了 |
[22:04] | Oh, this is Penny. | 这就是潘妮啊 |
[22:05] | Wait for it. | 等等 |
[22:06] | You told them? | 你告诉他们了 |
[22:07] | I thought we were gonna wait until — | 我还想着我们要等到… |
[22:09] | Penny killed Derek. | 潘妮杀了德里克 |
[22:12] | Please, can we just, uh, talk? | 求你了 我们能谈谈吗 |
[22:15] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[22:16] | Penny… | 潘妮 |
[22:17] | used to work at, uh… | 原来工作在… |
[22:19] | She was there the night that he died. | 他死的那个晚上她在那 |
[22:21] | She was his doctor. | 她是他的医生 |
[22:22] | Meredith said she killed him. | 梅瑞迪斯说她杀了他 |
[22:25] | Oh, whoa, whoa, hang on. | 等等 等等 |
[22:25] | No, Penny was just gonna tell me what happened, right? | 不 潘妮要告诉我发生了什么 对吗 |
[22:30] | How my brother died. | 我哥哥是怎么死的 |
[22:45] | It’s probably gonna be another 45 minutes. | 估计还得再等45分钟 |
[22:47] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[22:50] | I’m — I’m sure it’s just a U.T.I. | 我肯定就是泌尿道感染 |
[22:53] | Here. | 给你 |
[22:54] | Pyridium — two tablets, three times a day | 马洛芬 一天三次 一次两片 |
[22:56] | with cranberry juice. | 配红梅汁喝 |
[22:58] | Effective and delicious. | 既有效又美味 |
[22:59] | Um, I’m going to wait for the test results to come back. | 我还是等检查结果出来吧 |
[23:02] | I’d rather hear it from science than from you. | 我宁愿听科学的 也不愿听你的 |
[23:04] | Look, if it’s burning, it’s a U.T.I. | 如果有灼烧感 那就是泌尿道感染 |
[23:06] | Or it’s chlamydia or gonorrhea or any of the “Ias.” | 也有可能是衣原体感染 淋病 或者其他性病 |
[23:09] | – Who do you think I am? – I don’t know who you are. | -你觉得我是什么人 -我不知道 |
[23:12] | That’s the point. | 就是啊 |
[23:13] | Yeah, I don’t know you either, okay? | 我也不知道你是什么人 好吗 |
[23:14] | But you’re the one who shows up with a burning — | 但你可是带着灼烧的… |
[23:15] | Watch it. | 注意语言 |
[23:18] | You know, I could assume that you might’ve given me something, | 我也可以假设你传给我了一些病 |
[23:20] | but I don’t do that, do I? | 但我没这么想 对吗 |
[23:21] | No. I don’t immediately call you a slut. | 没有 我也没有马上就叫你荡妇 |
[23:26] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:35] | I thought that was for me. | 我想着这是让我喝的 |
[23:37] | Right. | 对 |
[23:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:49] | Hey, wait. So, you knew about this? | 等等 所以你知道这事 |
[23:51] | No, I knew her name. That’s all. | 不 我只知道她的名字 |
[23:53] | Webber handles the residents. It was a mid-term match. | 韦伯管理住院医生的 这是中期调动 |
[23:56] | So she’s gonna be a resident with us? | 所以她要跟我们一起作为住院医生了 |
[23:58] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[23:59] | Penny, what’s she talking about? | 潘妮 她在说什么 |
[24:00] | I tried to tell you. | 我想告诉你的 |
[24:02] | When? When did you ever — | 什么时候 你什么时候… |
[24:04] | When we got here. | 我们到这里的时候 |
[24:05] | Yeah, so, tell us now. Tell me what happened. | 好 现在告诉我们发生了什么 |
[24:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:13] | Penny, you don’t — you don’t have to. | 潘妮 你不用 不用说 |
[24:14] | Can you and I talk? | 咱俩能谈谈吗 |
[24:15] | That is a-a good idea, actually. | 这其实是个好主意 |
[24:17] | – No. No. No. – Why don’t we give them some space, you guys? | -不不不 -我们应该给他们一些空间 |
[24:18] | She was there! | 她就在现场 |
[24:19] | – Can we just — – I want to hear what happened. | -我们… -我想知道发生了什么 |
[24:21] | Did you make a mistake? | 你犯错误了吗 |
[24:23] | – Did you — – Amelia… | -你 -阿米莉娅 |
[24:24] | Tell me what happened! | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[24:33] | I was the resident on call that night, in trauma. | 我是当晚创伤科的值班医生 |
[24:37] | We were understaffed. | 我们当时人手不够 |
[24:39] | Five came in with him. | 跟他一起入院的有五个人 |
[24:42] | And her husba– | 她的丈… |
[24:45] | Your brother had flail chest. | 你哥哥有连枷胸 |
[24:47] | My brother died of a brain bleed. | 我哥死于脑部出血 |
[24:49] | No. | 不 |
[24:51] | There was a scalp laceration but no step-off. | 当时他有头皮裂伤 但没有脊柱错位 |
[24:53] | He was bleeding into his chest. | 他的失血都流到了胸腔 |
[24:56] | A choice was made to skip C.T. | 我们当时做出选择 跳过CT |
[24:59] | I thought he needed one. | 但我觉得他需要做CT |
[25:01] | I should’ve pushed harder. | 我当时应该再强硬点的 |
[25:03] | Hell yeah, you should have. | 对 你该再强硬一点的 |
[25:05] | And… | 然后 |
[25:07] | And then I was stuck waiting | 然后我就只能等着 |
[25:08] | on a neuro attending who couldn’t be bothered… | 在旁边看着那个毫不认真的神经科主治医生动手术 |
[25:19] | I just sound like I am making excuses for myself. | 我听起来像是在给自己找借口 |
[25:28] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:33] | I should just go. | 我还是走吧 |
[25:35] | Tell me the rest. | 告诉我剩下的 |
[25:36] | Tell me all of it. | 告诉我所有 |
[25:37] | Amelia, come on. | 阿米莉娅 拜托 |
[25:38] | I didn’t get to see him. | 我没有见到他 |
[25:40] | You saw him before he went into surgery, | 他去手术前 你看见他了 |
[25:42] | you were the last one to see him. | 你是最后一个看见他的人 |
[25:44] | You did. | 你看见了 |
[25:45] | Amelia, t-that’s enough. | 阿米莉娅 够了 |
[25:46] | Did he say anything to you… | 他有没有跟你说什么 |
[25:48] | before you killed him? | 在你杀了他之前 |
[25:51] | Can you tell me what his last words were? | 你能告诉我他最后说什么了吗 |
[25:54] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[26:02] | Get her out of my house. | 让她离开我的房子 |
[26:16] | So, what do you want to do? | 你想干什么 |
[26:18] | You want me to get her out of here, | 你想让我把她轰出去 |
[26:18] | get everybody out? | 把所有人都轰出去 |
[26:19] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[26:22] | I’m not gonna let them do this. | 我不会让他们这么干的 |
[26:24] | It’s not gonna happen. | 这不会发生的 |
[26:24] | We will call a meeting of the board, | 我们召集董事会开个会 |
[26:26] | and we’ll have a vote, and we will fire that bitch! | 然后我们投票 炒掉那个贱女人 |
[26:28] | We’ll — we’re stopping this. | 我们会 我们要阻止这件事 |
[26:33] | We’re gonna take care of this, right? | 我们会处理好这事的 对吗 |
[26:36] | Meredith? | 梅瑞迪斯 |
[26:37] | Why aren’t you saying anything? | 为什么你不说话 |
[26:38] | Because I really — | 因为我真的 |
[26:39] | I really don’t want to talk about this. | 我真的不想讨论这个 |
[26:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:44] | Clearly. | 太明显了 |
[26:47] | You knew who she was all night, | 你整晚都知道她是谁 |
[26:48] | and you never bothered telling me? | 你都没想过告诉我 |
[26:50] | Amelia… | 阿米莉娅 |
[26:50] | She killed Derek! | 她杀了德里克 |
[26:52] | You invite her in here. | 你还邀请她过来 |
[26:52] | Y-you let me sit there and talk to her all — | 你还让我坐在那 跟她说话 |
[26:55] | I — well, I hugged her! | 我 我还拥抱了她 |
[26:58] | Why?! W-why would you do that to me? | 为什么 为什么你要这么对我 |
[27:00] | I did this to you? | 是我这么对你的 |
[27:01] | You should’ve told me. You should have. | 你应该告诉我的 应该告诉我的 |
[27:04] | I thought that you and I — | 我觉得你和我 |
[27:05] | I…did…nothing…to you. | 我没什么对不起你的 |
[27:09] | I lost my husband and the father of my children, | 我失去了丈夫和孩子的父亲 |
[27:12] | and you’re falling apart? | 但你却崩溃了 |
[27:14] | I don’t get to do that because I have three kids, | 我根本不能崩溃 因为我有三个孩子 |
[27:16] | so, please, shut up and get out of my room! | 所有请你闭嘴 离开我的房间 |
[27:20] | – Meredith… – Get her out of here before I kill her!! | -梅瑞迪斯 -把她弄走 趁我还没杀了她 |
[27:35] | Can you hold on one second? | 你能等一下吗 |
[27:39] | What’s the address here? | 这里的地址是什么 |
[27:43] | For the cab. | 我叫出租车 |
[27:48] | I still don’t understand. | 我还是不明白 |
[27:49] | You were coming to work here. | 你都要来这里工作了 |
[27:50] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么你不告诉我 |
[27:51] | Just… | 等… |
[27:54] | I’ll call back. | 我等会回过去 |
[28:01] | It’s a huge hospital. | 这是个大医院 |
[28:04] | Callie, I didn’t know if you knew him. | 凯丽 我不知道你认不认识他 |
[28:06] | – I didn’t — – “Knew him”? | -我不是 -认识他 |
[28:07] | He was my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[28:10] | Meredith, all of us. | 梅瑞狄斯的丈夫 我们所有人的朋友 |
[28:14] | He was the worst night of my life. | 那是我职业生涯中最糟糕的一晚上 |
[28:35] | Do you want me to call Webber? | 你要我打给韦伯吗 |
[28:37] | Maybe find a meeting? | 约个时间什么的 |
[28:38] | They can’t do this. | 他们不能这样 |
[28:40] | They can’t do this to me. | 他们不能这样对我 |
[28:43] | Nobody did anything to you. | 没有人要对你做什么 |
[28:47] | Amelia, this was… | 阿米莉娅 今晚… |
[28:51] | …A terrible night for a lot of people, not just you. | 今晚大家都不好过 不单单是你 |
[28:53] | I mean, look at Meredith, Callie. | 你想想梅瑞狄斯 想想凯丽 |
[28:55] | Look at — look at Penny. | 想想 想想潘妮 |
[28:56] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底站谁那边 |
[28:59] | What? | 什么 |
[28:59] | Just… | 就是… |
[29:01] | God! How do you do that? | 天 你怎么能这样 |
[29:03] | How are you always so calm and reasonable | 你为什么一直那么冷静理智 |
[29:06] | and logical and…perfect? | 逻辑满满 完美无缺 |
[29:09] | Y-you’re perfect. | 你太完美了 |
[29:11] | I am vomiting my life all over the place all the time, | 我的人生充满了不堪的回忆 |
[29:15] | and nothing is ever wrong with you. | 而你一路走来都是那么完美 |
[29:18] | You’re… | 你… |
[29:20] | Why are you always so perfect? | 为什么你那么完美 |
[29:23] | I’m not. | 我并不完美 |
[29:25] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:26] | I’m not perfect, not even close. | 我不是完人 根本不沾边 |
[29:32] | Okay. | 这样说吧 |
[29:35] | When the plane crashed… | 当飞机坠毁的时候 |
[29:37] | when I heard that Cristina’s plane had crashed, | 当我听到克里斯蒂娜的飞机坠毁的时候 |
[29:39] | My first thought was she was dead. | 我马上想到的就是她死了 |
[29:42] | And for a moment… | 有那么一瞬间… |
[29:45] | …I felt relieved. | 我觉得我解脱了 |
[29:48] | I felt terrible for feeling it, but it was there. | 我对我有那种想法感到失望 但我确实有过 |
[29:53] | And I always knew on some level she’d leave me, | 我一直很明白她会在某个时候离开我 |
[29:54] | And I wasn’t ready to be hurt like that. | 而我不想受这种伤 |
[29:57] | So if she was dead, | 所以 如果她死了 |
[29:59] | We would stay frozen in time forever. | 我们的回忆也就定格在圆满的时刻了 |
[30:02] | And she’d be gone, but it wouldn’t be so hard. | 如果她死了 我接受起来就不会那么困难了 |
[30:04] | It wouldn’t be a choice, | 她就不会再有选择 |
[30:05] | to walk away, to choose something else, | 选择离开 选择不同的人生 |
[30:07] | to move to Switzerland and start another life. | 选择移居瑞士 开始新的生活 |
[30:10] | I was relieved that it was over with a minimum of damage, | 如果那样分开 我只受到了最小的伤害 |
[30:14] | and I hate myself for that. | 我恨我自己竟然会觉得解脱 |
[30:17] | So I am not perfect, Amelia. | 我并不完美 阿米莉亚 |
[30:20] | I can be selfish, and I can be scared, | 我也会自私 我也会害怕 |
[30:22] | And I make things harder than I need to. | 我让事情变得更难办 |
[30:25] | I know I do. I make things hard for us. | 我知道 我给我们之间平添了不少困难 |
[30:35] | That is the worst thing I have ever heard. | 这是我听到的最糟糕的事情 |
[30:39] | No, really, don’t ever do drugs | 不对 除了吸毒 |
[30:41] | because you will never be able to stop. | 一染上你就戒不掉了 |
[31:02] | We’re not perfect. | 我们都不是完人 |
[31:07] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[31:16] | Has anybody seen her — Penny? | 有人见到潘妮了吗 |
[31:19] | I think she was waiting on a cab. | 我觉得她大概在等出租吧 |
[31:20] | Am I supposed to do anything? | 我需要做点什么吗 |
[31:22] | Because Callie’s my ex, | 毕竟凯丽是我前妻 |
[31:23] | but on the other hand, you know, she’s my ex, so I — | 但话又说回来 她是我前妻 所以我 |
[31:25] | I’m guessing that means no? | 我觉得还是别了吧 |
[31:27] | I feel bad for her. | 我很同情她的遭遇 |
[31:28] | She was ambushed tonight. It wasn’t right. | 她今晚简直被暗算了 不该是这样 |
[31:30] | She’s a resident, you know, just like us. | 她是个住院医师 就跟我们一样 |
[31:33] | Yeah, well, that could’ve been any of us. | 对 我们谁都可能犯这样的错误 |
[31:36] | It was me. | 我曾经犯过这样的错误 |
[31:39] | My second year, I made a stupid mistake. | 在第二年 我犯了个很蠢的错误 |
[31:42] | I missed an airway, and I killed a child’s mother. | 我忘记了疏通气道 导致一个母亲死亡 |
[31:44] | Okay, you didn’t kill anybody. It was mistake. | 你没有导致任何人死亡 那是一个意外 |
[31:47] | I still pray for her. | 我至今认为为她祈祷 |
[31:48] | Every night, I pray for her family. | 每一晚 我都会为她的家人祈祷 |
[31:50] | Well, that stuff is never one person’s fault. | 这种事情从来不是一个人的过错 |
[31:52] | Some things are just your fault. | 但有的事情就是你的错 |
[31:54] | Some things you screw up and you can’t take back, | 有些事情你搞砸了 覆水难收 |
[31:57] | no matter how hard you try. | 不管你有多努力想去弥补 |
[31:59] | Some things you pay for the rest of your life. | 有的事情的代价将是你的余生 |
[32:06] | That’s the last of it. I got to get her home. | 盘子洗完了 我去送她回家吧 |
[32:09] | You’re not driving, either. | 你也不会开车啊 |
[32:10] | No, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[32:11] | Um, Wilson got cross to take us home. | 威尔逊会大发善心送我们回家的 |
[32:15] | Your dinner was excellent tonight. | 你今晚做的菜很好吃 |
[32:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:23] | Okay, you ready? | 准备好走了吗 |
[32:26] | – Okay. Come on. – Totally. Oh! | -走吧 -好 |
[32:29] | Whoo! Whoo, you got it. | 你能行的 |
[32:30] | – Yeah. Okay. – Come on. | -没问题 -走吧 |
[32:37] | I shouldn’t have ratted you out to Shepherd. | 我不该跟谢博德告状 |
[32:40] | I overheard Webber and her talking. | 我听到了她和韦伯的对话 |
[32:42] | I know that you weren’t lying. | 我知道你没有撒谎 |
[32:44] | I am really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[32:50] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[32:51] | I get it. I’m sorry it happened, too. | 我知道了 我也很遗憾 |
[32:56] | So… | 所以… |
[32:58] | Alex is ignoring me. | 阿历克斯对我视而不见 |
[32:59] | – I know — jerk. – Jerk! | -我知道 他是个混蛋 -混蛋 |
[33:03] | Oh, god. | 天 |
[33:24] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[33:26] | What are you gonna do if I leave? | 我走了你准备干什么 |
[33:53] | Now she’s a person. | 现在 她来到我们生活中了 |
[34:11] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:12] | Yeah. Great. | 还行 |
[34:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:33] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[34:35] | My good relationships started out as friends | 我好的感情经历都是从朋友开始 |
[34:38] | and then became more. | 然后就逐渐超过了普通朋友的界限 |
[34:41] | And then, you know, died… | 然后你的懂的 就结束了 |
[34:44] | …screaming. | 在争吵中就完了 |
[34:47] | God, dating sucks. | 天 约会真烦人 |
[34:48] | Sucks! | 超级烦 |
[34:50] | See, my problem is getting a second date | 看 我的问题就是第二次约会 |
[34:51] | because the first one usually gets to sex, | 因为我每次都是第一次就滚床单了 |
[34:54] | but the cool women, the women I’d like to see again, | 但那些酷女人 那些我想继续下去的 |
[34:57] | there’s always some sort of automatic assumption | 总是有一种假设 |
[35:00] | that I’ve moved on. | 认为我只玩一夜露水 |
[35:01] | – Yeah, I see that. – Why? Why is that? | -看得出来 -为什么 |
[35:05] | For starters, uh… | 首先… |
[35:08] | Your hair… | 你的发型… |
[35:10] | It’s very confident. | 非常自信 |
[35:13] | And swoopy. | 自信得有点过头了 |
[35:15] | Yeah, it reaches out to people. | 都快伸到别人脸上去了 |
[35:18] | And last night was… | 而且昨晚… |
[35:19] | clearly not your first time at Bat ’cause… | 肯定不是你第一次挥棒 因为 |
[35:22] | You knocked it out of the park. | 你打出的球都快飞出场地了 |
[35:24] | Well, you pitched a perfect…Game? | 你打的也不错 |
[35:28] | I don’t know baseball. | 我不怎么懂棒球 |
[35:36] | How long does it take to, um… Get test results back? | 测试结果出来得要多少时间 |
[35:40] | Just go. I’ll send you the results. | 你先走吧 我把结果寄给你 |
[35:44] | And if it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你好受一些的话 |
[35:45] | if you want to know anything about my history, just ask. | 如果你对我的历史有什么好奇的 尽管问 |
[35:48] | I’ll tell you anything. | 我知无不言 |
[35:51] | I’m not sure I want to know. | 我不确定我想不想知道 |
[35:52] | Well, the only alternative is a little bit more difficult. | 这个答案让我更难办了 |
[35:56] | What? | 为什么 |
[35:57] | You just trust me. | 你就这么相信我 |
[36:03] | Go. I have to change. | 走吧 我要换衣服了 |
[36:06] | Right. | 对 |
[36:12] | Uh, you know that there’s nothing | 你知道你身上每一寸地方 |
[36:13] | I haven’t already seen, right? | 我都已经看过了吧 |
[36:15] | – Go! – Oh, okay, okay. | -滚出去 -好 好 |
[36:20] | Just ditch Karev. | 别等克莱夫了 |
[36:23] | I’ll give you a ride. | 我来载你回家 |
[36:25] | Honestly, I don’t even think that he would notice. | 讲真啊 我觉得他都不会注意到 |
[36:28] | No. No. | 不 不会 |
[36:30] | Oh, god. | 天 |
[36:34] | I’m glad we talked. | 我很高兴我们沟通了 |
[36:35] | Today was… | 今天真是… |
[36:37] | Just… | 真是… |
[36:39] | Today sucked. | 今天糟透了 |
[36:41] | And…I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:42] | I’m glad we didn’t let that get in the way of our friendship. | 我很庆幸我们没有因为那点小事撕逼 |
[36:45] | I know. I know. | 我懂 我懂 |
[36:49] | It makes sense now — the way that you do things. | 现在我明白了 你做事的方式 |
[36:52] | And you were sick, and I had a crappy childhood, | 你得过大病 而我有个悲惨的童年 |
[36:56] | But it made us even stronger, you know? | 但那只让我们更强大 知道吗 |
[37:00] | We both had to work even harder to get to where we are. | 我们都得付出更多的努力才能走到今天 |
[37:04] | I just — I feel like I understand you more. | 我 我感觉我更理解你了 |
[37:07] | You understand me more because I was sick? | 因为我得过大病所以你更理解我了 |
[37:10] | I just don’t understand why you didn’t tell me. | 我只是不知道为什么你不告诉我 |
[37:13] | You can’t even wrap your mind around it, can you? | 你根本无法理解 对吧 |
[37:15] | That I might just be better at this than you are, | 有可能我就是比你优秀 |
[37:18] | That I might be stronger or smarter or more savvy. | 比你坚强 比你聪明 比你机灵 |
[37:22] | You need a reason for me to have an edge up on you. | 你就需要一个理由说服自己 |
[37:26] | You need some deep, dark secret motivating me, | 所以你就觉得我肯定内心阴暗 |
[37:29] | operating circles around you. | 才会比你厉害 |
[37:32] | You need an even playing field before you can be good with me. | 在我们和好之前 你需要的是平等 |
[37:36] | Okay. Wow. | 好吧 |
[37:38] | Stop trying to make us even, Jo, ’cause we’re not even. | 不要再想着我们俩旗鼓相当了 根本不是 |
[37:42] | Deal with your jealousy. Deal with your shortcomings. | 正视你的嫉妒 正视你的不足 |
[37:44] | Those are on you. Don’t put your crap on me. | 那是你的问题 别推到我身上 |
[37:50] | Everybody’s gone? | 大家都走了吗 |
[37:52] | How was dinner? | 晚餐怎么样 |
[37:53] | Don’t tell me. I have to pee. | 还是别说了 我要去尿尿 |
[38:02] | Hey, have you seen Penny? | 你见着潘妮了吗 |
[38:04] | No. Sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[38:13] | Hey. Was Penny inside? | 潘妮在里面吗 |
[38:16] | I mean, I see her stuff out here, | 我看见她的东西在外面 |
[38:17] | But I don’t see her. | 但我没看见她 |
[38:18] | No, I don’t — I don’t think so. | 没有 我觉得她不在里面 |
[38:19] | I guess I thought she left. | 我猜她已经走了吧 |
[38:21] | I probably would’ve. | 我可能也该走了 |
[38:23] | What are the odds? | 有多大的可能 |
[38:25] | That she’s the one person I… | 她是那个我… |
[38:29] | I don’t know how to do it. I don’t know how to shut it off. | 我不知道该怎么办 我不知道该怎么斩断 |
[38:32] | Shut what off? | 斩断什么 |
[38:35] | How I feel… | 我的感觉 |
[38:36] | Yeah. …About her. | 我对她的感觉 |
[38:37] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[38:39] | I don’t even know if I want to. | 我不知道我想不想断 |
[38:41] | Well, even if you want to, | 就算你想 |
[38:43] | I’m not so sure that you can. | 你也不一定能做到 |
[38:48] | All right, get home safe, okay? | 好吧 回家注意安全 |
[38:50] | You too. | 你也是 |
[38:56] | You’re sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[38:58] | You want me to stay or — or anything? | 你要我留下来 或者… |
[39:00] | I thought you said Jo was waiting for you in the car? | 你不是说乔在车里等你吗 |
[39:02] | Look, Mer, I’m being serious. | 小梅 我是认真的 |
[39:04] | Alex… | 阿历克斯 |
[39:06] | I am fine. | 我没事 |
[39:07] | I will be fine, so just go. It’s okay. | 我会没事的 走吧 我可以的 |
[39:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:13] | Night. | 晚安 |
[39:39] | Okay, um… | 好 |
[39:42] | I didn’t know that you were down here. | 我不知道你在这下面 |
[39:46] | I’m leaving. | 我正要走 |
[39:48] | I called a cab. | 我叫了出租车 |
[39:53] | I am so sorry about tonight. | 今晚的事情我很抱歉 |
[39:55] | I never would’ve come if I’d known. | 我要是知道的话 绝对不会来的 |
[39:58] | Tomorrow morning, I am gonna file a request | 明天早上 我会递交一份申请 |
[40:02] | to be rematched with another program, | 去参加另外一个项目 |
[40:05] | and…You will never have to see me again. | 你再也不会见到我了 |
[40:17] | I want you to know that I didn’t forget about him. | 我希望你知道我从未忘记过他 |
[40:21] | I never will. | 永远都不会 |
[40:24] | What you said that night about your husband being my one — | 你那晚说的 你的丈夫是我… |
[40:27] | I think about that night, about him… | 我一直在回想那一晚 回想他 |
[40:31] | Every day. | 每一天都在 |
[40:38] | That’s all. | 就这些 |
[40:47] | I’ll see you monday. | 周一见 |
[40:50] | Don’t be late! | 别迟到 |
[41:04] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |