时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | According to this man’s family, he was not a smoker. | 据这位患者家人所述 他不吸烟 |
[00:06] | But the truth is, he smoked two packs a day | 但其实 20年中 每天当妻子和孩子熟睡时 |
[00:09] | in his car for 20 years | 他都要在自己车里 |
[00:10] | while his wife and children slept. | 吸两包烟 |
[00:13] | Sometimes the patient’s shame is the elephant in the room. | 有时病人怕丢脸而避而不谈 |
[00:16] | They try to hide it from us. | 他们想要对我们隐瞒 |
[00:17] | But you can’t hide from a surgeon, | 但你无法对外科医生隐瞒 |
[00:19] | because the body doesn’t lie. | 因为身体不会撒谎 |
[00:20] | The truth is right here, for everyone to see. | 真相就在这里 大家一目了然 |
[00:24] | And it doesn’t need to say a single word. | 一个字都不用说 |
[00:30] | So, Deluca and I are basically not talking. | 德卢卡和我基本都不说话了 |
[00:36] | Just like you two. | 就和你们俩一样 |
[00:38] | Only different. | 只是有点不一样 |
[00:40] | Obviously. | 显然如此 |
[00:45] | Yeah, I mean, we say “Hi,” | 没错 我们打招呼 |
[00:46] | But, uh… There’s no talking. | 但是 不交谈 |
[00:49] | I mean, after the amazing sex. | 尤其是在美妙性爱之后 |
[00:54] | Once you’ve had that, | 一旦你有过 |
[00:55] | you would think it would be easier to have a conversation. | 你就会觉得谈话会更容易 |
[01:06] | So… | 这么说 |
[01:08] | that woman starts today — the resident from Dillard. | 那个女人今天就上班了 来自迪拉德的住院医生 |
[01:10] | Do you want to talk about that? | 你们想聊这个吗 |
[01:13] | ’cause you should. | 因为你们应该谈谈 |
[01:18] | It doesn’t burn when I pee anymore. | 我尿尿时不再灼痛了 |
[01:37] | It’s your first day. H-how do you — how — | 这是你来的第一天 你怎么 怎么样 |
[01:38] | It’s okay. | 我没事 |
[01:41] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不必要这样 |
[01:54] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[01:55] | Can you guys tell me how to find out whose service I’m on? | 能告诉我今天跟谁吗 |
[01:59] | I mean, which attending? | 跟哪个主治医生 |
[02:00] | You should ask her. | 你应该问她 |
[02:02] | I’m probably not qualified to answer that. | 我大概不够资格回答 |
[02:05] | Just check your e-mail. | 看看邮箱吧 |
[02:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:11] | As you know, transfer residents | 你也知道 按惯例 |
[02:13] | traditionally do their first rotation | 转院住院医生的第一次轮值 |
[02:15] | with the chief of general surgery, which is you, | 要跟着住院总 也就是你 |
[02:17] | and, as you also know, our newest transfer, | 还有 你也知道 我们新来的转院医生 |
[02:20] | Penelope Blake, is starting today. | 佩内洛普·布莱克 今天上班 |
[02:23] | So…You understand how this… Could have happened — | 那么 你知道 这件事情 要怎么处理 |
[02:27] | What is “This”? | 什么事情 |
[02:29] | Dr. Blake is on your service. | 布莱克医生要跟你 |
[02:31] | However, Dr. Webber has offered to take over. | 但是 韦伯医生已经申请接手 |
[02:36] | Or I can. You just say the word. | 或者我也可以 只要你开口 |
[02:38] | I’ll take Blake. | 我来带布莱克 |
[02:40] | You don’t have to. | 你不用勉强 |
[02:41] | I’m chief of general. It’s the job. | 我是住院总 这是我职责所在 |
[02:43] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[02:45] | Of course. I’ll do it. | 当然 我来带她 |
[02:59] | S-sir? Sir, y-you can’t park there. | 先生 先生 你不能在这里泊车 |
[03:01] | Oh, no, I’m not parking. I’m just stopping for a sec. | 不 我不是泊车 我只是停一下 |
[03:02] | No, this is for patients only. | 不行 这里只能病人通行 |
[03:04] | Yeah, yeah, I got a patient. No worries. | 是的 没错 病人在我车上 别担心 |
[03:07] | All righty. | 好啦 |
[03:10] | Well, we’re a little late, but we’re here. | 虽然有点晚了 但我们到啦 |
[03:14] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[03:15] | Yeah. | 准备好啦 |
[03:16] | Did this case a year ago. | 一年前做过这个病例 |
[03:18] | Looks amazing. | 真是太棒了 |
[03:19] | – And we’re doing something like this again today? – ?Yeah. | -我们今天要做类似的手术吗 -是的 |
[03:21] | April’s bringing in a kid from Jordan with ollier’s disease. | 艾普丽尔介绍的来自约旦的孩子 软骨发育异常 |
[03:25] | You can see, ?these are the enchondromas. | 你能看到 这些都是内生软骨瘤 |
[03:27] | Cartilaginous tumors. | 软骨性的肿瘤 |
[03:28] | – They — they grow from the growth plates, right? – ?Exactly. | -这些是从生长板里长出来的 对吗 -没错 |
[03:31] | Which is why you’re gonna want to do a wide local excision, | 所以你要做个广泛切除 |
[03:33] | Expose the bone so I can get in there | 露出骨头 以便我能进入 |
[03:34] | and reconstruct the hand — | 对手进行修复 |
[03:36] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. I will? | 等等 等等 等一下 我也要参加吗 |
[03:39] | I’ll dissect the tumors? | 我要分离肿瘤吗 |
[03:40] | I thought so. | 应该是的 |
[03:42] | If you’re up for it. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[03:44] | Hell yes, I am. | 我当然愿意 |
[03:45] | Are you ready? They’re on their way up. | 你准备好了吗 他们马上上来 |
[03:48] | Why don’t you head up to peds, help him get settled? | 你去儿科帮他们安排一下吧 |
[03:50] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[03:56] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你答应帮忙 |
[03:57] | Listen, it’s a great case. And it’s just a resection. | 这是个很好的病例 只是切除术而已 |
[04:00] | He’s such a sweet kid. | 他是个很贴心的孩子 |
[04:01] | He’s an amazing kid. | 很了不起的孩子 |
[04:03] | He’s been through hell in Jordan, | 他在约旦有地狱般的经历 |
[04:04] | And — and he just never gives up. | 但他从不放弃 |
[04:08] | Since he lost his family, he’s been living at the hospital, | 自从他失去家人后 就一直住在医院 |
[04:09] | and we just — we give him all these odd jobs to do and — | 我们让他做了这么多琐碎的事 |
[04:11] | April, you can stop selling him. | 艾普丽尔 你不用替他说好话了 |
[04:13] | Okay? It’s happening. | 好吗 他已经来到了 |
[04:15] | We are doing it, so… | 我们会做手术 所以 |
[04:18] | Good. Just — I just… | 好的 只是 我只是 |
[04:20] | Thanks for putting our stuff aside, and — | 感谢你把我们的私人感情放一边 还… |
[04:23] | Let’s go see him. | 我们去看看他吧 |
[04:36] | Yes. | 你来了 |
[04:37] | I am… | 我是 |
[04:39] | I understand I’m on your service today. | 我知道今天跟着你 |
[04:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:44] | D-Dr. Grey, I just want to say, | 格蕾医生 我只想说 |
[04:45] | I don’t want today to be awkward or uncomfortable. | 我希望今天不会过得尴尬或者不痛快 |
[04:48] | So don’t make it ?awkward or uncomfortable — | 那就别做会尴尬或不痛快的事 |
[04:49] | Like this, right now. | 比如 像现在这样 |
[04:53] | If there’s anything that I — | 有没有我能… |
[04:54] | Consult in the pit. We’re walking. | 楼下会诊 我们走吧 |
[05:02] | Robert Matthews, 30s, fell down two flights of stairs. | 罗伯特·马修斯 30岁 从两段楼梯摔下 |
[05:04] | Possible L.O.C. | 可能丧失意识 |
[05:05] | He’s been complaining of abdominal pain. | 他一直说腹部疼痛 |
[05:07] | I can arrange for a head C.T. or page neuro. | 我去安排脑CT或者通知神经科 |
[05:09] | All I need is an ultrasound. | 只需要做个超声波就行 |
[05:15] | No! ? | 别动 |
[05:17] | Calm down. Okay. | 冷静点 好了 |
[05:18] | No, I-I have to go! | 不 我要走 |
[05:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:22] | Relax! | 放松 |
[05:23] | I did something bad — really bad — and I… | 我干了坏事 大坏事 我要… |
[05:27] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪里 |
[05:28] | How’d I get here? | 我怎么到这里的 |
[05:29] | Relax. You fell down some stairs. | 放松 你摔下楼梯了 |
[05:31] | I was trying to get up to the choir loft. | 我那时正试图爬到唱诗班厢席上面 |
[05:33] | Choir loft? | 唱诗班厢席 |
[05:34] | I’m the pastor at first Lutheran, and I had — | 我是第一路德教友会的牧师 我 |
[05:37] | There was an accident. | 出了点意外 |
[05:37] | I accidentally… | 我一不小心 |
[05:40] | Oh, god. I have to go! | 上帝啊 我必须要走 |
[05:41] | Okay, listen, Robert, you have to calm down, | 听我说 罗伯特 你得冷静下来 |
[05:43] | or you’re gonna make this worse, okay? | 不然情况会更糟 好吗 |
[05:45] | It’s not okay! | 一点都不好 |
[05:47] | I sent it to everyone. | 我把它发送给所有人了 |
[05:48] | Sent what? | 发送什么 |
[05:50] | The church bulletin. | 教堂公告 |
[05:52] | I went to attach the video of the youth volleyball game, | 我本来要把青年排球赛的视频添加到附件 |
[05:56] | and…I’ve been seeing someone — a woman — | 我正在和人约会 和一个女人约会 |
[05:58] | A nice, but… sort of adventurous woman. | 她是个好人 但有些大胆 |
[06:01] | But nice and — | 但她确实是正经人 |
[06:02] | Okay, now you lost me. | 好吧 我越听越糊涂了 |
[06:05] | I attached the wrong video. | 我视频添加错了 |
[06:10] | You sent a sex tape? | 你发送了性爱录像 |
[06:12] | To my entire congregation. | 发送给了全体会众 |
[06:14] | Oh, good god! | 我的上帝啊 |
[06:16] | Yeah, can we not talk about him right now? | 是啊 现在就别说上帝了行吗 |
[06:19] | I rode on a bus, a train, a plane, | 我坐了公交 火车 飞机 |
[06:22] | three cars, and a helicopter. | 三辆小汽车 还坐了直升飞机 |
[06:23] | That’s amazing! | 简直太赞了 |
[06:25] | Kamal, I want you to meet Dr. Avery. | 卡莫尔 我想介绍你认识艾弗里医生 |
[06:29] | – He’s gonna perform your operation. – Hi. | -他会给你做手术 -你好 |
[06:31] | You are…The guy? | 你就是 那个救星 |
[06:34] | “The guy”? | 救星 |
[06:35] | There she is! The machine! | 看谁在这里啊 女机器人 |
[06:38] | Nathan! | 内桑 |
[06:40] | Oh, man! | 谢天谢地 |
[06:42] | Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing him here. | 谢谢你 太感谢你把他带来了 |
[06:44] | Hey, come on. Of course. | 太客气了 应该的 |
[06:45] | Nathan and I worked together on my last tour. | 我最后一次出去 是内桑和我搭档 |
[06:48] | Dr. Riggs, this is Jackson. Dr. Avery. ? | 瑞吉斯医生 这就是杰克森 也就是艾弗里医生 |
[06:51] | Yeah, Nathan Riggs. ? | 久仰 内桑·瑞吉斯 |
[06:53] | ?Trauma surgeon? | 外伤科医生 |
[06:54] | Cardiothoracic, but over there, | 心胸外科 但在那里 |
[06:56] | it’s pretty much all trauma, you know? | 基本上都是看外伤 |
[06:58] | Sure. Sure, yeah. | 是啊 当然 |
[06:59] | Dr. Riggs! He is the guy! | 瑞吉斯医生 他就是救星 |
[07:04] | What is “The guy”? | 什么救星 |
[07:04] | The first time we met Kamal, | 我们第一次见到卡莫尔的时候 |
[07:06] | Keps said, “I know the guy who can fix your hands,” | 凯普纳说 我认识能治好你手的救星 |
[07:08] | So ever since, he’s been talking about meeting “The guy.” | 从那时起 他总念叨着要见”救星” |
[07:10] | Well, Kamal, let’s take a look, huh? | 好了 卡莫尔 让我看看好吗 |
[07:24] | Okay. Let’s get this guy up here. | 好的 把这只手放上来 |
[07:27] | All right. Look at this. | 好的 让我看看 |
[07:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:43] | You can fix them? | 你能治好吗 |
[07:49] | That’s the plan. | 我是这么打算的 |
[07:54] | You never told me it was this advanced. | 你从没告诉过我病情这么严重了 |
[07:56] | The tumors are massive. | 肿瘤如此巨大 |
[07:57] | Okay, maybe I downplayed it a little. | 好吧 也许我把病情说得有点轻了 |
[07:59] | You downplayed it?! This looks impossible! | 说得轻了 看着根本无法手术 |
[08:00] | I don’t understand. You sent him the scans, right? | 我不明白 你把扫描结果发给他了 对吧 |
[08:02] | Didn’t you see the scans? | 你没看过扫描结果吗 |
[08:05] | She told me the scans were lost in Jordan. | 她告诉我扫描结果在约旦丢了 |
[08:08] | I didn’t want him to see the scans. | 我不想让他看到扫描结果 |
[08:09] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[08:10] | Keps, what the hell?! | 凯普纳 搞什么鬼 |
[08:12] | You lied! | 你撒谎了 |
[08:12] | If you had seen the scans, you might have said no, | 如果你看了扫描结果 你也许会拒绝 |
[08:14] | and I wanted you to meet that little boy. | 而我想让你见见那个小男孩 |
[08:17] | And he’s here now. | 他现在已经到这里了 |
[08:19] | So how do we help him? | 我们怎么帮他 |
[08:33] | So, Blake’s on Meredith’s service? | 这么说 布莱克跟着格蕾 |
[08:34] | Uh, looks like it. | 看来是这样 |
[08:36] | – She gonna be all right? – I don’t know. | -她没事吧 -我不知道 |
[08:37] | We haven’t spoken since the party. | 派对过后我们就没说过话 |
[08:38] | She feels like I’m on Meredith’s side. | 她觉得我站在梅瑞迪斯一边 |
[08:39] | And I am, you know? | 我确实如此 |
[08:40] | But it doesn’t mean ?I’m not on Penny’s side, too. | 但这并不意味着我和佩妮是对立的 |
[08:42] | And now Meredith’s not even talking to me, so win-win! | 现在梅瑞迪斯甚至也不搭理我了 简直是双赢 |
[08:46] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[08:48] | 78 new messages? | 78条新消息 |
[08:52] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[08:54] | They all know. | 他们全都知道了 |
[08:58] | What’s your assessment? | 你的评估是什么 |
[08:59] | – Well, I think — – Not you — Blake. | -我觉得 -不是问你 布莱克你说 |
[09:02] | Ultrasound showed fluid in Morison’s pouch. | 超声波显示 肝下凹陷有积液 |
[09:04] | We should get an abdominal C.T. | 我们应该做个腹部CT |
[09:05] | And what are we looking for on the C.T.? | 要从CT上看出什么 |
[09:07] | We need to rule out bleeding from the liver or the spleen. | 需要排除肝或脾出血的可能 |
[09:09] | We should also evaluate the retroperitoneal space. | 还应该评估腹膜后间隙 |
[09:12] | If there’s active bleeding on the C.T., | 如果CT显示有活跃性出血 |
[09:13] | we set him up for an ex-lap. | 就要为他安排剖腹检查 |
[09:15] | Are you forgetting anything? | 你遗漏掉了什么吗 |
[09:17] | We cleared his c-spine, | 已经检查过脊椎 |
[09:18] | We sent blood out ?for a trauma panel, tox screen, | 用清创包止血 做了毒理学检查 |
[09:21] | alcohol levels. | 和酒精浓度测试 |
[09:23] | And? | 还有呢 |
[09:26] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[09:27] | Order a type and crossmatch. | 要安排交叉配型 |
[09:30] | Of course. Obviously. I-I skipped that. | 当然 显然 我漏掉了这一步 |
[09:32] | Okay, well, let’s not skip steps. | 好的 记住 不要有遗漏 |
[09:33] | We’re a level I trauma center. | 我们是一级创伤中心 |
[09:35] | I need to know what Dillard taught you. | 让我看看你在迪拉德学到什么本事 |
[09:37] | Let’s fill him with fluids and prep him for a C.T. | 给他挂水并准备做CT |
[09:43] | I didn’t lie. I — | 我没撒谎 我 |
[09:45] | You bent the truth a bit. | 你只是有点歪曲事实 |
[09:46] | Until it broke. | 直到真相大白 |
[09:48] | It was a good lie. | 那是个美好的谎言 |
[09:50] | Okay, it was a bad lie, but for a good reason. | 好吧 是个恶劣的谎言 但是出于好心 |
[09:52] | You know, you haven’t been saying yes to anything lately — | 你最近对任何事都没表示赞同 |
[09:54] | Not when it comes from me. | 尤其针对我提出的事 |
[09:55] | Look at the scans, April. | 看看这扫描结果 艾普丽尔 |
[09:57] | Okay, these areas are pure cartilage, right? | 看好了 这些区域只有软骨 看到了吗 |
[10:00] | They probably destroyed any bone that was in their path. | 它们可能毁掉了任何正在生长的骨头 |
[10:02] | Guys, we don’t even know | 我们甚至不知道 |
[10:03] | there’s anything resembling hands underneath these things. | 在这些软骨下面是否还能看出手 |
[10:05] | Can you even repair the tendons and the neurovascular bundles? | 你都没法修复腱和神经血管束吗 |
[10:07] | That’s doubtful. | 情况不乐观 |
[10:08] | Well, Hopkins and Case Western did similar cases. | 霍普金斯和凯斯西储有过相似病例 |
[10:10] | They — they reconstructed using bone grafts. | 他们用骨移植进行重塑 |
[10:11] | Oh, so have I, and you know those cases | 我也做过 你也知道那些病例 |
[10:13] | are nothing compared to Kamal’s. | 对卡莫尔而言根本没参考性 |
[10:14] | April, he’s saying no. | 艾普丽尔 他拒绝了 |
[10:16] | We’ll just keep looking until we find someone. | 我们还是另请高明吧 |
[10:18] | And they will all say the exact same thing. | 请谁结论都和我一样 |
[10:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:24] | Thanks for taking the time. | 多谢你费心 |
[10:29] | Look, I’m not saying no. | 我并不是拒绝 |
[10:31] | I’m saying I… will do some biopsies | 我的意思是 我要做一些活检 |
[10:33] | so that we can all get a full picture | 以便对面临的病情 |
[10:36] | of what it is ?we’re dealing with here. | 有个全面了解 |
[10:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:44] | I heard there was a bad driver in the house. | 听说医院来了个糟糕的司机啊 |
[10:47] | Uncle Richard! | 理查德叔叔 |
[10:52] | Man, you look…Bald. | 老兄 你看起来…秃了 |
[10:55] | And you look old. | 你看起来老了 |
[10:57] | “Uncle Richard”? | 理查德叔叔 |
[10:58] | Yeah, Adele and I knew Paul and his late wife, Lois, | 没错 阿黛尔和我在结婚前就认识 |
[11:02] | before we got married. | 保罗和他亡妻洛伊斯了 |
[11:03] | Bumpy and I go way back. | Bumpy和我是老交情了 |
[11:05] | “Bumpy”? Why “Bumpy”? | Bumpy 为什么叫Bumpy |
[11:09] | Morning, Angela. | 早上好 安吉拉 |
[11:12] | Tell me about the accident. | 跟我说说意外的事 |
[11:14] | How did it happen? | 怎么发生的 |
[11:15] | All I know is I pressed the brake, | 我只知道 我踩了刹车 |
[11:17] | but the damn car kept going. | 可那辆破车就是不停 |
[11:18] | Right into a tree. | 直接撞树上了 |
[11:21] | Yeah, she’s got a severely displaced clavicular fracture | 是啊 她锁骨严重骨折移位 |
[11:24] | And a weak pulse in her right arm. | 右臂脉搏较弱 |
[11:27] | How about Paul? | 保罗呢 |
[11:27] | I’ll be fine. Angela got the worst of it. | 我没事的 安吉拉伤得最重 |
[11:30] | Still, I want to work you up, too, just to be safe. | 安全起见 我还是要给你做个检查 |
[11:32] | So I’ll go ahead and schedule that C.T.A. | 我先去忙了 顺便安排C.T.A. |
[11:35] | That sound good to you, Bumpy? | 这样可以吗 Bumpy |
[11:36] | That’ll be quite enough of that. | 开玩笑要适可而止 |
[11:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:39] | Dr. Bumpy. | Bumpy医生 |
[11:48] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到什么 |
[11:50] | Retroperitoneal fluid. | 腹膜后积液 |
[11:52] | Around what? Be specific. | 包裹住什么 具体点 |
[11:58] | The right kidney. | 右侧肾 |
[11:59] | It’s a grade IV injury with an active extravasation. | 属于4级受损并伴有活动性出血 |
[12:03] | We are gonna need to do an ex-lap. | 需要做剖腹检查了 |
[12:06] | Should I call upstairs? | 我要给楼上打电话吗 |
[12:08] | What do we have? | 什么情况 |
[12:10] | Patient came in ?with a head lac, G.C.S. of 14, | 患者入院时头部受伤 昏迷指数14 |
[12:13] | Loss of consciousness at the scene — | 当场失去意识 |
[12:15] | Can you clear the head C.T. | 你能看一下脑CT吗 |
[12:16] | So we can take him up for an ex-lap? | 我们好带他去做剖腹检查 |
[12:18] | There’s no shift, contusion, or bleed. | 没有移位 挫伤或出血 |
[12:22] | It’s a mild concussion. | 只是轻微脑震荡 |
[12:22] | I’ll do a quick exam, but he’s cleared for surgery. | 我会做个快速检查 但他不用手术 |
[12:25] | Is this the pastor ?who gave his congregation | 这就是那位牧师吗 他给会众们 |
[12:27] | a, … special blessing? | 一份 特殊福音 |
[12:30] | Word travels fast. | 消息传得真快 |
[12:31] | All around the hospital. | 全医院都知道了 |
[12:33] | Yeah, I bet the pews will be full on sunday. | 是啊 我打赌做礼拜那天长凳上会坐满人 |
[12:41] | Monitor for any neuro deficits. | 观察是否出现任何神经缺损 |
[12:42] | I will do another check, post-op. | 我会在术后再做一次检查 |
[12:45] | Blake, get him ready for transport. | 布莱克 准备让他转移 |
[12:47] | Edwards, show her where it is. | 爱德华兹 带她过去 |
[13:01] | It’s not enough to have her here in the same building. | 跟她同在一幢楼里还不够 |
[13:03] | You invited her on your service, too? | 你居然还主动要求带她 |
[13:05] | I am trying to rise above. | 我正在努力克服 |
[13:07] | And you should, too. | 你也应该这样 |
[13:09] | No, you should have ended it that night. | 不 你那天晚上就应该了结这件事 |
[13:14] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[13:17] | It was better when we weren’t talking. | 我们还是不说话的好 |
[13:23] | As I feared, | 正如我害怕的 |
[13:24] | the biopsy showed precancerous cells in the tumor. | 活体检查发现肿瘤中有癌症前期细胞 |
[13:28] | Both sides. | 双侧都有 |
[13:29] | Okay. Then we need ?to get in there A.S.A.P. — | 好吧 那我们需要马上… |
[13:30] | April, listen, there is no clear way to excise all the tumor. | 艾普丽尔 没有办法清除所有的肿瘤 |
[13:34] | So I have to recommend… amputation. | 所以我不得不建议 截肢 |
[13:39] | – Of both hands. – No. | -双手 -不 |
[13:41] | It is his best shot before it progresses to cancer. | 在它发展成癌症前 这是他最好的机会 |
[13:43] | No. I brought him to you to save his hands. | 不 我把他给你带来是让你救他手的 |
[13:46] | This is how we save his life. | 我们这样做可以救他命 |
[13:47] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不明白 |
[13:49] | I don’t see how he survives over there | 我不明白他在哪里怎么活下去 |
[13:51] | with no hands and no one to take care of him. | 没有手 也没有人照顾他 |
[13:52] | I understand. I’m sorry. | 我理解 我很抱歉 |
[13:54] | I could have told you sooner | 如果我知道所有信息 |
[13:55] | if I had all the information. | 我可以早点告诉你 |
[13:56] | You mean you could have given up sooner. | 你是说你可以早点放弃 |
[13:57] | Yes, you’re right — because there’s nothing to be done. | 对 你说得对 因为没什么能做的 |
[13:59] | You could try! | 你可以试试啊 |
[14:01] | You could make an effort | 你可以努力试一下 |
[14:02] | instead of just giving up and walking away! | 而不是直接放弃 掉头走人 |
[14:04] | And you don’t think I want to? | 你觉得我不想去尝试吗 |
[14:05] | All right, we’re not doing this. | 好了 别吵了 |
[14:06] | Could you leave us alone for a second, please? | 你能让我们俩单独谈会吗 |
[14:07] | Oh, absolutely, I’m gonna leave, | 完全可以 我马上就走 |
[14:09] | and I’m gonna take Kamal with me, all right? | 我要带着卡莫尔一块走 |
[14:11] | ‘Cause this isn’t about you two! Okay? | 因为这不是你们俩的事情 好吗 |
[14:13] | This is about a little boy who had to see his family murdered, | 这是关于一个目睹自己家人被杀的小男孩 |
[14:17] | who saw his home burnt to the ground, | 看见自己的家被夷为平地 |
[14:18] | who would’ve been taken as a child soldier | 如果不是因为他变形的手 |
[14:20] | if it wasn’t for his deformed hands. | 他就被抓去当童兵了 |
[14:22] | All right, he doesn’t have the time | 他没有时间让你们俩 |
[14:23] | for you guys to be working out your crap! | 再去处理你们的事情 |
[14:26] | He deserves the best care he can get, | 他值得拥有最好的治疗 |
[14:27] | and I’m gonna make sure he finds it. | 我会保证他能得到的 |
[14:31] | Why’d you even bring him to me? | 你为什么要把他带给我 |
[14:34] | You saw the scans. You’re a good surgeon. | 你看见扫描结果了 你是不错的医生 |
[14:35] | You knew this was hopeless. | 你知道这根本没希望了 |
[14:36] | I wasn’t hopeless. | 我没有绝望 |
[14:39] | I don’t know why you are. | 我不知道为什么你绝望了 |
[14:40] | Because there’s nothing here to save. | 因为这里根本没有什么能救的 |
[14:51] | What’s the trickiest part of a partial nephrectomy? | 部分肾切除术的难点是什么 |
[14:54] | – Well, I think it’s essential that — – not you — Blake. | -我觉得有必要 -没说你 布雷克 |
[14:57] | Mobilizing the colon quickly | 迅速移动结肠 |
[14:58] | to get adequate exposure of the kidney. | 以使肾脏能足够暴露出来 |
[15:00] | By your third year, | 到你第三年 |
[15:01] | you should know this surgery inside and out. | 你应该很熟悉这个手术了 |
[15:02] | – I do. ?- Okay. | -我熟悉 -好的 |
[15:03] | So you are gonna walk me through this. | 你来指导我完成这个手术 |
[15:05] | Your hands are my hands, | 你的手就是我的手 |
[15:06] | and my hands do not like making mistakes. | 但我的手不喜欢犯错误 |
[15:09] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[15:10] | I am. Yes, I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[15:11] | With what? Because I have nothing in my hands. | 拿什么准备 我手里什么也没有 |
[15:13] | Right. Uh, 10 blade. | 对 10号手术刀 |
[15:14] | 10 blade. | 10号手术刀 |
[15:18] | C.T.A. results showed an injury | 血管成像结果显示 |
[15:19] | to an artery in Angela’s chest. | 安吉拉胸部的一个动脉受伤 |
[15:22] | She’s on her way to pre-op now. | 她现在去做术前准备 |
[15:23] | She doesn’t want you to worry, and neither do I. | 她不想让你担心 我也不想 |
[15:26] | ?You sound just like Bumpy. | 你听起来真像Bumpy |
[15:29] | You have to tell me why you call him “Bumpy.” | 你一定要告诉我为什么你叫他Bumpy |
[15:31] | Well, that’s ’cause, | 那是因为 |
[15:33] | back in the day, ?when we were in college — | 在我们都在大学的时候 |
[15:36] | Got your results back. | 拿到你的结果了 |
[15:38] | Oh, you hurt your foot? | 你伤到脚了 |
[15:39] | No, no, it’s fine. | 不不不 没事 |
[15:40] | It’s…pins and needles, is all. | 就是有点发麻 |
[15:43] | It’s — it’s, uh… It’s just a little numb. | 就是有点没感觉 |
[15:45] | It’ll go away. | 会消失的 |
[15:47] | I don’t think it will — not by itself. | 我觉得它不会自行消失的 |
[15:50] | Your labs show ?elevated hemoglobin a1c levels. | 你的结果显示糖化血红蛋白水平很高 |
[15:53] | And your blood glucose level is very high. | 而且你的血糖含量很高 |
[15:56] | You’re diabetic. | 你有糖尿病 |
[15:58] | But you already knew that. | 但你已经知道了 |
[16:00] | Listen, Bumpy, I’ve been taking better care of myself. | Bumpy 我一直把自己照顾的挺好 |
[16:03] | Angela doesn’t know, and — and I want us to keep it that way. | 安吉拉不知道 我也不想让她知道 |
[16:05] | That pain in your foot? | 你的脚疼 |
[16:06] | It’s a symptom, Paul. | 这就是症状 保罗 |
[16:08] | It’s called diabetic nerve pain. | 这叫做糖尿病神经痛 |
[16:11] | It could be the reason you crashed your car. | 它可能是你出车祸的原因 |
[16:15] | Are you saying I put my baby in the hospital? | 你是说我的孩子因为我才到医院的 |
[16:17] | No. It was an accident. | 不 那是场事故 |
[16:19] | She loves you. She’ll understand. | 她爱你 她会理解的 |
[16:21] | Just tell her — | 告诉她 |
[16:22] | Do you have any children, Richard? | 你有孩子吗 理查德 |
[16:27] | Do you? | 有吗 |
[16:30] | No. No, I don’t. | 不不 我没有 |
[16:30] | So you don’t know a damn thing. | 所以你什么都不知道 |
[16:32] | You can’t possibly understand. | 你也根本不可能理解 |
[16:33] | Please, just — | 请你 |
[16:35] | Just take care of ?my little girl, and leave me be. | 照顾好我女儿 别管我了 |
[16:38] | I’ll let you know as soon as Angela’s out of surgery. | 安吉拉手术完成后 我会立即通知你 |
[16:51] | And now Jackson wants to amputate. | 杰克森现在想截肢 |
[16:53] | He won’t even try. He said it was hopeless. | 他都不去试试 他说没希望了 |
[16:56] | He — he asked me why I even brought Kamal to him. | 他还问我为什么我要把卡莫尔带给他 |
[17:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:01] | Well? Why did you? | 为什么 |
[17:03] | I mean, the scans were so bad, you had to lie about them. | 扫描结果那么差 你必须要撒谎 |
[17:05] | You lied ?about a little boy, April. | 你说了一个小男孩的谎话 艾普利尔 |
[17:09] | I’m s– what — what are you saying? | 我…你在说什么 |
[17:14] | Nothing. Sorry. | 没什么 抱歉 |
[17:19] | I’m saying, I know what it’s like | 我是说我明白 |
[17:21] | when it feels like ?everything’s coming apart | 所有事情都垮掉 |
[17:22] | and you need something to pull it together. | 而你需要什么东西来拯救的感觉 |
[17:27] | I just… | 我… |
[17:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:35] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:37] | Well, maybe you can show them to Rogers. | 或许你可以拿给罗杰斯看看 |
[17:40] | Yeah, I’d appreciate it. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[17:42] | All right, call me back. Thanks, Charlie. | 好 给我回电话 谢谢 查理 |
[17:47] | Riggs? | 里格斯 |
[17:52] | Hunt. | 亨特 |
[17:54] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[17:56] | April Kepner and I met in Jordan. | 艾普丽尔·凯普娜和我在约旦认识了 |
[17:57] | I’ve been working with the relief effort in Afghanistan — | 我一直在阿富汗的救援行动中工作 |
[17:59] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. What are you doing here? | 好好好 你来这里干什么 |
[18:02] | We have a patient with Ollier’s disease. | 有个病人得了内生软骨瘤病 |
[18:03] | Brought him in to your hand guy. | 带他见你们治疗手部的医生了 |
[18:05] | And then you’re leaving. | 然后你就走吧 |
[18:06] | Yeah, well, maybe ?a little sooner than I — | 对 估计比我想的要早 |
[18:07] | I’m not asking you, Riggs. I’m telling you. | 我不是问你 里格斯 我在要求你 |
[18:13] | Nice catching up. | 愉快的聊天 |
[18:16] | Incise gerota’s fascia. | 切割肾筋膜 |
[18:17] | Now identify and debride devitalized tissue. | 然后识别并清除失活组织 |
[18:20] | Go on. | 继续 |
[18:23] | ?Cauterize cortical bleeders | 烧灼外皮出血点 |
[18:24] | and establish hemostasis before closure. | 在缝合前完成止血 |
[18:27] | Now close using ?a running absorbable suture | 然后使用连续可吸收的缝合线缝合 |
[18:29] | to avoid post-op fistulas. | 避免术后瘘管 |
[18:30] | You can even reinforce using an absorbable mesh. | 你还可以使用可吸收的网状缝合来加固 |
[18:33] | Well, that’s thinking ahead. I like that. | 未雨绸缪 我喜欢 |
[18:36] | Dr. Grey. Dr. Blake. | 格蕾医生 布雷克医生 |
[18:37] | I thought I’d stop in to see how the first day was going. | 我想着过来看看第一天的进展情况 |
[18:40] | Thank you, sir. It’s been — | 谢谢 主任 今天… |
[18:42] | Blake has been dictating my surgical steps. | 布雷克正在指导我手术步骤 |
[18:44] | – Great. How’s she doing? – Not too well. | -挺好的 她做的如何 -不太好 |
[18:46] | If I had done what she just suggested, | 如果我按她刚才说的做了 |
[18:48] | the patient would have major renal cortex bleeding. | 病人会出现严重的肾脏表皮出血 |
[18:52] | What did you miss? | 你忽略了什么 |
[18:53] | I — what? | 我 什么 |
[18:55] | What did I do that you missed? | 你忽略了我的哪个步骤 |
[18:58] | Uh, debride, hemostasis, close… | 清除 止血 缝合 |
[19:01] | Come on. Figure it out. | 快点 想一想 |
[19:04] | I was watching you. I didn’t see. | 我在看你啊 我没看见 |
[19:05] | Deluca, can you fill in the blanks? | 德卢卡 你能说出来是哪一步吗 |
[19:07] | Um, Dr. Blake didn’t tell you to clamp the hilum. | 布雷克医生没有让你夹紧肾门 |
[19:10] | Dr. Grey, the hilum is clamped. | 格蕾医生 肾门已经夹紧了 |
[19:12] | It is, sir, because I clamped it on my own. | 是 主任 因为是我自己夹紧的 |
[19:15] | I didn’t skip a step, and therefore, | 我没有忽略步骤 因此 |
[19:17] | the patient did not hemorrhage and die. | 病人没有出现大出血而死亡 |
[19:20] | Blake, hand your suction to Deluca. | 布雷克 交给德卢卡抽吸 |
[19:21] | Dr. Grey, I know this procedure. | 格蕾医生 我知道步骤 |
[19:23] | You would’ve killed the patient, Blake. | 你会害死这个病人的 布雷克 |
[19:25] | If your hands had been my hands on this patient, | 如果给病人做手术的是你的手 |
[19:28] | he’d be dead. | 他就已经死了 |
[19:29] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[19:30] | Step away from the table. | 离开手术台 |
[19:55] | What’s wrong? | 出什么问题了 |
[19:56] | Dr. Grey is what’s wrong. | 格蕾医生就是问题 |
[19:59] | I’m new. | 我是新手 |
[20:00] | And attendings are hard on residents. | 主治医生对住院医生严格 |
[20:01] | I know that. It’s how we learn. | 我知道 我们就是这样学习的 |
[20:03] | And she should be hard on me. She should be grilling me. | 她应该对我严格 对我挑刺 |
[20:06] | And I should be able to handle it. | 而我也应该能够应付得来 |
[20:09] | But I let her in my head. I froze. | 但我让她影响到我了 我迟钝了 |
[20:12] | I knew that surgery backwards and forwards. | 我对那个手术了如指掌 |
[20:15] | Okay, I can talk to her. | 好的 我可以跟她谈谈 |
[20:16] | No. Don’t. | 不 不用 |
[20:18] | I’m sorry. I just… | 我很抱歉 只是… |
[20:21] | I will figure this out. | 我会想出办法的 |
[20:23] | It’s not your problem. | 这不是你的问题 |
[20:35] | I sent the biopsies, the scans to three other guys. | 我把切片跟扫描结果送给另外三个人了 |
[20:38] | – Any luck? – No. | -有好消息吗 -没有 |
[20:41] | Well, I’d like to have been wrong. | 我也想被证明是错误的 |
[20:45] | Hey, look, I’m sorry you got pulled into this, man. | 我很抱歉你被卷进这事来了 |
[20:48] | April can be — | 艾普利尔是… |
[20:48] | No, look, I know. | 不用 我知道 |
[20:51] | She’s the machine. | 她是机器 |
[20:53] | She’s the…what? | 她是什么 |
[20:54] | Oh, that’s what we call her over there — “The Machine.” | 我们在那就是这么叫她的 “机器” |
[20:57] | It never slows down, never lets it get to her. | 从不会变慢 从不会被影响 |
[20:59] | Just makes everyone else want to work harder. | 会让周围的人都更加努力工作 |
[21:03] | When she decides on something, nothing’s gonna stop her. | 如果她决定了 就没什么能阻止她 |
[21:07] | ?You can’t call that one off. | 你可让她停不下来 |
[21:08] | No, that’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[21:11] | Thing is, she’s usually right. | 关键是 她还通常都是对的 |
[21:22] | Go find out what Callie Torres is doing right now. | 去看看凯丽·托瑞斯在干什么 |
[21:33] | Oh. Angela’s surgery is over? | 安吉拉的手术结束了 |
[21:34] | How — how’d it go? | 情况怎么样 |
[21:36] | Did a primary repair of the subclavian artery. | 对锁骨下动脉做了个基本修复 |
[21:38] | It went very well. | 很顺利 |
[21:39] | You can tell your friend she’s fine. | 你可以告诉你朋友她没事了 |
[21:40] | Maggie, uh… | 玛吉 |
[21:42] | About Paul — | 关于保罗 |
[21:43] | You know, what he said about my not having children… | 他说的关于没孩子的那些话 |
[21:46] | Paul knew me with Adele, my wife — | 保罗知道我和阿黛尔 我妻子 |
[21:48] | I know. I know. ?It’s — it’s awkward. Awful. | 我知道 这太尴尬了 太糟了 |
[21:51] | No, you don’t have to say another word. I get it. | 不 你不用说什么 我理解 |
[21:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:55] | I just wanted to make sure — | 我就是想确保 |
[21:55] | Don’t… say another word. | 别说话了 |
[22:02] | Are y-you — | 你是 |
[22:02] | No. No, no. Of course not. This is, um, this is allergies. | 不不不 当然没有 这是过敏 |
[22:06] | Allergies? | 过敏 |
[22:06] | Can we please pretend that it’s allergies? | 我们能假装这是过敏吗 |
[22:09] | Maggie, if I did something — | 玛吉 如果我做了什么 |
[22:10] | No, no. God, no. | 没有没有 天哪 |
[22:11] | You — you cheated on your wife. | 你 你背叛了你的妻子 |
[22:13] | Why should you admit that to your friend? | 为什么你要跟你朋友说这个 |
[22:17] | Who would that help? | 说了能对谁有好处 |
[22:18] | Not you, not him. | 对你对他都没好处 |
[22:21] | And, you know, ?you don’t owe me anything. | 而且你也不欠我什么 |
[22:23] | You and I, we’re not — | 你和我 我们不是 |
[22:24] | I don’t know what we are. | 我不知道我们什么关系 |
[22:26] | That’s just the thing. | 就是因为这个 |
[22:28] | I don’t exactly know how to a-address you — | 我不太知道怎么叫你 |
[22:30] | – Yeah, you don’t have to. ?- But — | -好吧 你不用 -但 |
[22:31] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[22:33] | You have nothing ?to be ashamed of — really. | 你不用感到羞愧 真不用 |
[22:36] | But — | 但是 |
[22:41] | ?So, they would just be gone? | 所以他们都没了 |
[22:44] | Both of them? | 两只手都没了 |
[22:47] | We would have to amputate them | 我们要在这里 手腕这里 |
[22:49] | right — right about here, at the wrist. | 把他们截掉 |
[22:52] | You see? | 看见了吗 |
[22:55] | On both sides. | 在这两边 |
[22:58] | Will I still carry things? | 我还能拿东西吗 |
[23:02] | Well, let’s talk about that, buddy. | 小家伙 我们来谈谈这个 |
[23:11] | You’ll be here when I’m done? | 我完成后 你会在这里 |
[23:13] | Yes. I promise. | 是的 我保证 |
[23:15] | You sure about this? | 你有把握吗 |
[23:17] | Nope. Not even a little bit. | 没有 一点都没有 |
[23:19] | We’ll have a soda waiting for you, okay? | 我们给你准备了汽水 好吗 |
[23:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:30] | God. | 天哪 |
[23:32] | All right, guys, how we doing this? | 我们打算怎么办 |
[23:35] | Doing what? | 什么怎么办 |
[23:35] | I figure ?we’ll just debulk the tumor | 我想着我们会清除手背 |
[23:37] | from the dorsal surface, and you can show me | 表面的肿瘤 然后你告诉我 |
[23:38] | what, if any, usable bone we can find. | 有没有可用的骨头 |
[23:41] | There’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[23:42] | Yeah, judging by the scans, | 好的 根据扫描结果 |
[23:43] | – I’m not sure there’s anything at all. – ?I know. | -我不确定还有没有骨头了 -我知道 |
[23:45] | It just might end up being the world’s slowest amputation, | 或许最后变成了世界上最慢的截肢术 |
[23:48] | but… can’t hurt to try. | 但是 试试也无妨 |
[23:54] | But…you told Kamal that he wouldn’t — | 但是 你告诉卡莫尔他不会 |
[23:56] | We lied. | 我们撒谎了 |
[23:58] | We had to. Didn’t want to get his hopes up again. | 不得不这样 不想让他再重燃希望了 |
[24:02] | He’s gonna try? | 他会去试试 |
[24:05] | You lied! To me! | 你们居然撒谎 还对我撒谎 |
[24:08] | It was a good lie. ?Come on. It was a good lie. | 拜托 这可是个善良的谎言 |
[24:11] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[24:15] | He’s gonna try. | 他会去试试 |
[24:20] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[24:21] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:23] | I thought you were stepping up, | 我以为你是主动站出来 |
[24:24] | putting Blake on your service, | 让布雷克跟着你的 |
[24:25] | but what I saw in that O.R. wasn’t teaching. | 但我在手术室里看到的不是教学 |
[24:27] | She crapped out ?on a basic surgical principle. | 她连基本的手术原理都不知道 |
[24:30] | You were hazing her. | 你这是在戏弄她 |
[24:32] | If she cracks under the pressure of an emergent surgery, | 如果她在紧急手术情况下崩溃 |
[24:35] | she does not belong in this program. | 她就不应该进入这个项目 |
[24:37] | Blake was at the top of her class at Dillard. | 布雷克在迪拉德中心是第一名 |
[24:39] | Her references were impeccable. I checked them myself. | 她的推荐信也很完美 我亲自看了 |
[24:43] | You checked? | 你看了 |
[24:45] | So you knew where she was from? | 那你知道她从哪来的 |
[24:48] | You checked her case record? | 你也看了她的病历记录 |
[24:50] | Her losses? | 她没有治愈的病人 |
[24:55] | Did you know that she — | 你知道她 |
[24:56] | She was an excellent candidate. | 她是个优秀的申请人 |
[24:58] | You were the only reason not to hire her. | 而你是不选她的唯一理由 |
[25:03] | And you didn’t find that reason enough? | 但你觉得这个理由还不够 |
[25:16] | Your labs are within normal limits. | 你的体征都恢复正常了 |
[25:20] | That’s good news. | 这是个好消息 |
[25:22] | I’m on every website. | 每个网站上都是我 |
[25:24] | Got an e-mail from our bishop. | 我们的主教给我发了一封邮件 |
[25:26] | I’m fired. | 我被炒了 |
[25:29] | Someone’s threatening to bring me up | 有人还威胁 |
[25:30] | on charges as a sexual predator. | 要把我当做性爱狂魔起诉了 |
[25:34] | I’m done. | 我完了 |
[25:36] | We’re supposed to be a community. | 我们应该是一个团体的 |
[25:38] | I make one simple mistake, and they destroyed me. | 我犯了一个小错误 他们就毁了我 |
[25:41] | Put it away. | 把手机放起来吧 |
[25:43] | My mother saw it. | 我母亲看见了 |
[25:46] | Her friends won’t talk to her. | 她朋友也不愿意跟她说话 |
[25:49] | Everybody’s trying ?to figure out who the woman is, | 每个人都想知道那个女人是谁 |
[25:51] | as if it’s any of their business. | 好像这事跟他们有关系似的 |
[25:54] | Thank the lord, she’s okay. | 谢天谢地 她还没事 |
[25:57] | At least her life isn’t over, too. | 至少她的生活还没结束 |
[26:00] | Nothing is over. | 没有什么结束了 |
[26:01] | It’s different for us — the clergy. | 对我们 对传教士来说 这是不一样的 |
[26:05] | People put their trust in us — their faith. | 人们信任我们 将信仰托付给我们 |
[26:10] | We break that trust, it stays broken. | 一旦违背了他们的信任 破镜难重圆 |
[26:13] | I can’t believe that. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[26:16] | You know who you are. | 你知道你是个什么样的人 |
[26:18] | You can stand up to them and have faith in that — | 你可以直面他们 重拾信心 |
[26:21] | have faith in yourself. | 对你自己有信心 |
[26:24] | I have to believe that. | 我只能坚信这一点 |
[26:27] | They say he doesn’t give you more than you can handle. | 他们说他不会给你超过你的极限的任务 |
[26:31] | You say that, actually. | 事实上 这是你说的 |
[26:34] | Yes, I do. | 对 是我说的 |
[26:40] | Are you okay? | 还好吗 |
[26:41] | My stomach. | 我的胃有点疼 |
[26:51] | Nurse! | 护士 |
[26:52] | Coming! | 来了 |
[26:54] | There is a clot in his catheter. His bladder’s about to rupture. | 他的导管堵塞了 他的膀胱要破裂了 |
[26:57] | I need a syringe ?with some saline and heparin, | 我需要给他注射生理盐水和肝素 |
[26:59] | and page Dr. Grey — now! | 呼叫格蕾医生 现在 |
[27:01] | Right away. | 这就去 |
[27:04] | You’re okay. | 你会没事的 |
[27:06] | Those nerves are going everywhere. | 到处都是神经 |
[27:09] | How do you build something from that? | 怎么做重塑啊 |
[27:13] | Well, for what it’s worth, | 不管怎么说 |
[27:15] | I think you were right about him. | 我觉得你没看错人 |
[27:17] | He’s good. | 他很优秀 |
[27:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:21] | He’s talking about divorce. | 他想和我离婚 |
[27:24] | Well, you kind of saw that coming, though, right? | 你其实也预见到了 不是吗 |
[27:27] | He said “Don’t go.” You went. | 他说 别走 你还是走了 |
[27:29] | On some level — | 从某种程度上来说… |
[27:30] | It’s not gonna happen. It’s not what I want. | 我不会离婚的 这不是我想要的 |
[27:33] | I don’t believe it’s what he wants. | 我不相信这是他想要的 |
[27:37] | I know it’s not what god wants from me. | 我知道这也不是上帝希望的 |
[27:41] | We’re looking at a kid who’s lost his family, | 我们现在看着的是一个失去了家人 |
[27:44] | his home… | 失去了家园 |
[27:46] | might even lose his hands now. | 可能现在也要失去双手的孩子 |
[27:49] | Maybe god has more on his mind | 比起判断要不要让你离婚 |
[27:51] | than judging whether you get a divorce or not. | 上帝可能还是想这个孩子想的更多吧 |
[27:55] | Don’t you think he has bigger fish to fry? | 你不觉得他有更重要的事情要考虑吗 |
[28:01] | I’ve got about 60% of bone structure over here. | 我这边已经搞定了60%的骨骼组织了 |
[28:03] | How’s it going over there? | 你那边怎么样了 |
[28:05] | I only see ?free-floating distal phalanges, | 我只能看到一些游离的远端指骨 |
[28:08] | and some of them are eroded by tumor. | 其中一些还被肿瘤侵蚀了 |
[28:11] | ?We’re approaching the carpals — or what’s left of them. | 我们要接近腕骨 或者说剩下的腕骨了 |
[28:14] | I’m looking for metacarpals over here. | 我这边在找掌骨 |
[28:16] | Do you see any viable bone at all? | 你看见有活骨了吗 |
[28:18] | Well, uh… | 这 |
[28:20] | – Damn it. – What? What is it? Tell me. | -糟糕 -怎么了 告诉我 |
[28:21] | Jackson, I’m s– I’m sorry. I’m just — | 杰克逊 我很抱歉 我 |
[28:25] | There’s nothing here. I — | 这里除了肿瘤什么都没有 我 |
[28:26] | No, no, no. Wait. Just wait one second. | 别放弃 等等 等一下 |
[28:28] | Well, no. ?There’s no bone to work with. | 没办法 这里根本找不到能下手的骨头 |
[28:30] | I mean, look it. Look right here. | 我是说 看这个 这里 |
[28:32] | There’s fingers, and then there’s nothing. | 这是手指 里面什么也没有 |
[28:33] | – I don’t — – ?Come on. Come on. | -我没… -拜托 拜托 |
[28:35] | Jackson, I think — | 杰克逊 我认为… |
[28:36] | Just wait, okay? | 等一下 好吗 |
[28:37] | I think that you were right. | 我认为你是对的 |
[28:38] | I don’t want to be right, though. I just… | 但我不希望我是对的 我… |
[28:41] | Let’s keep going, please, okay? | 我们继续 好吗 |
[28:43] | Yeah, of course. | 好 |
[28:47] | Put that down! | 把那玩意放下 |
[28:49] | we are working here! | 这边在干活呢 |
[28:51] | We’re gonna keep going until we are sure | 我们继续找 知道我们能够确定 |
[28:52] | that there is nothing left. | 没有东西剩下了 |
[28:53] | Now, do not pick that up again unless I tell you to. | 除非我告诉你 不然别把那玩意拿起来 |
[28:59] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[29:00] | I’m sorry. I was just — | 我很抱歉 我只是 |
[29:01] | No, no, no, Jackson, look right here. Look. | 不是 杰克逊 看这里 看 |
[29:03] | I found something. I found lunate bone. | 我找到了 我找到月骨了 |
[29:05] | This is good lunate bone. | 这块月骨是好的 |
[29:10] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[29:11] | I think he clotted his foley. | 我认为他的气囊导尿管堵了 |
[29:12] | I’ve flushed it five times. I can’t get a new one in. | 我已经冲了五次了 我没办法插新的进去 |
[29:16] | He’s hypotensive. | 他出现低血压了 |
[29:18] | Get me a 50 cc with a 14-gauge needle. | 给我50CC和14号针 |
[29:21] | – You got it. – How did this happen? | -马上来 -为什么会这样 |
[29:23] | I was doing a post-op check, | 我在做术后检查 |
[29:24] | And I saw that there was blood in his bag. | 我看见他的尿袋里面有血 |
[29:26] | How long did it take for you to notice? | 你花了多久才发现 |
[29:28] | I don’t — uh, we were talking — | 我不… 我们在聊天 |
[29:29] | You realize if he goes into renal failure, | 你知道如果他肾衰竭了 |
[29:31] | this will undo everything we did in the O.R. today. | 我们今天做的手术就白费了吗 |
[29:33] | Dr. Grey, I didn’t miss this. I caught it. | 格蕾医生 我没忽略掉 我发现了 |
[29:36] | It shouldn’t have happened! | 这根本不该发生的 |
[29:37] | You froze in the O.R., you screwed up his post-op care! | 你在手术室呆住了 又搞砸了术后检查 |
[29:39] | Is there any part of this job that you can handle, Blake? | 布莱克 这份工作里有什么是你会做的吗 |
[29:44] | I… | 我… |
[29:47] | Get out. You’re not touching this patient. | 出去 你不许再接触这个病人 |
[29:49] | You’re off my service. | 你也别跟我了 |
[29:51] | Get out! | 出去 |
[29:53] | Now! | 现在 |
[29:57] | All right. The hamate bone’s intact. | 好 钩骨还是好的 |
[30:01] | There’s the trapezoid… | 小多角骨在这里 |
[30:04] | And… | 然后 |
[30:06] | There’s the scaphoid. | 舟状骨在这里 |
[30:07] | That makes four good carpal bones. | 这就有四块完好的腕骨了 |
[30:09] | Which is not much. | 但是还很少 |
[30:10] | And almost no metacarpal. | 而且他几乎没有掌骨 |
[30:12] | But we’d have a base for a proximal phalanx, | 但是我们得确保有个耻骨生长的掌骨 |
[30:14] | so that might regenerate. | 这样手指才能再生 |
[30:16] | He is young, so — | 他还小 所以… |
[30:17] | Maybe we could sculpt the bone and graft the gap in between? | 或者我们可以将骨头接在间隙之中 |
[30:20] | We could wire them with rib grafts. | 我们可以用肋骨移植的方法来布线 |
[30:22] | I mean, then I could actually make something out of that. | 或许我真的能成功 |
[30:26] | Yes! Look! Look! That’s a fifth metacarpal head! | 看 看 第五个掌骨头 |
[30:29] | Look! Right there! | 看 看这里 |
[30:30] | That’s a hand. That is what we needed. | 这是只完整的手 正是我们想要的 |
[30:31] | Under there, that’s — that is a hand! | 在这下面 竟然还有完整的手 |
[30:33] | We got a hand, people! | 我们找到手了 大伙 |
[30:46] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[30:50] | I can’t friggin’ believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[30:53] | I did. | 我相信他 |
[31:00] | She is going to be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[31:09] | And you should talk to her. | 你应该和她聊聊 |
[31:10] | I don’t even know if I can look her in the eye now, | 我都不知道我敢不敢直视她的眼睛 |
[31:13] | Let alone talk to her. | 更别说和她聊天了 |
[31:20] | 30 years ago, I had an affair. | 三十年前 我有过一段外遇 |
[31:24] | I cheated on Adele. | 我出轨了 |
[31:26] | And I had a daughter. | 还有了个女儿 |
[31:27] | I have a daughter. | 我有个女儿 |
[31:31] | Adele never told Lois or anyone about the affair. | 阿黛尔一直没告诉诺斯和其他人 |
[31:34] | She never bashed me to her family. | 她从未在她家人面前谴责我 |
[31:36] | She lived with that pain and embarrassment for years — | 她就这样忍辱负重地过了多少年 |
[31:40] | Alone. | 一个人承受 |
[31:42] | She protected me, ?and I’m ashamed of that. | 她保护了我 而我羞愧难当 |
[31:46] | It was a mess. | 那是一个烂摊子 |
[31:48] | I made a mess. | 我制造了这个烂摊子 |
[31:50] | And for as much pain as I caused and felt, | 我制造了那么多痛苦 我能感受到 |
[31:54] | I would have never believed | 我从不奢望 |
[31:56] | that anything good would have come of it. | 还会有什么好事发生 |
[31:59] | But it did. | 但好事确实发生了 |
[32:01] | She did. | 她让好事发生了 |
[32:03] | And I am very proud to know her. | 认识她让我感到自豪 |
[32:22] | You were right. She doesn’t belong here. | 你是对的 她不属于这里 |
[32:24] | She almost killed a patient. | 她差点杀了一个病人 |
[32:25] | She can’t be trusted — not in the o.R., not with patients. | 她不值得信任 不管是在手术室还是对病人 |
[32:28] | She’s just dangerous. | 她太危险了 |
[32:34] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[32:35] | What? | 什么 |
[32:38] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[32:39] | I tried to rise above | 我想要不计前嫌 |
[32:41] | because ?it’s the right thing to do. | 因为这是正确的处理方法 |
[32:45] | But she has made mistake after mistake, | 但是她的错误一个接一个 |
[32:48] | And she just is impossible. | 她简直是无人能及的危险 |
[32:59] | I’m sorry. It’s the truth. | 我很抱歉 但事实如此 |
[33:02] | She is working at a hospital that is above her skill level. | 她的水平配不上这间医院 |
[33:05] | I have tried to teach her — all day. | 我一整天都试着去教她 |
[33:07] | I have tried. | 我试过了 |
[33:09] | Oh, please. You’re being a bully. | 够了 你像是在欺负她 |
[33:11] | And you’ve gone out of your way to make her — | 你说你使出了浑身解数去教她 |
[33:12] | You don’t teach by shoving someone else’s face in the dirt. | 打击人可不算是教学 |
[33:15] | That’s not teaching. | 那根本不是教学 |
[33:15] | That’s just being mean and — and small. | 那只是刻薄和小心眼 |
[33:43] | Leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[33:46] | Since when do you pray? | 你什么时候开始祈祷的 |
[33:47] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[33:49] | Or talk to god or whatever. | 或者说跟上帝对话 |
[33:51] | I’m not talking to god. | 我没有和上帝说话 |
[33:53] | Well, you talk to tequila. | 你借酒消愁 |
[33:55] | I’m talking to Derek. | 我在和德里克说话 |
[34:00] | Okay, I’ll go. | 好吧 我走了 |
[34:01] | I’m trying. | 我在尝试 |
[34:03] | I tried to rise, I’ve tried to teach her, | 我试着不计前嫌 试着教她 |
[34:05] | But I just… | 但是… |
[34:08] | Don’t think I can. | 我不认为我做得到 |
[34:12] | I thought he might know | 我觉得他可能知道 |
[34:15] | what I’m supposed to do with her, | 我应该怎么面对她 |
[34:18] | why she’s here. | 为什么她会来这里 |
[34:20] | I thought maybe he could tell me. | 我想他或许会有答案 |
[34:24] | So, I’m just gonna sit here and… | 所以 我准备坐在这里 |
[34:27] | Wait for some divine intervention or whatever. | 等待着神迹的出现 |
[35:02] | They look like hands. | 它们看上去像是手 |
[35:05] | They are. | 这就是手 |
[35:07] | They’re your hands, bud. | 这是你的手 伙计 |
[35:12] | They’re real hands! | 它们是真的手 |
[35:18] | I can hold a ball. | 我能握球了 |
[35:21] | Take a little bit of time, a few more surgeries, but yes. | 费了点时间 做了些手术 但我做到了 |
[35:25] | What did we tell you? He’s the guy. | 我怎么说来着 他是你的救星 |
[35:30] | You are the guy. | 你真的是我的救星 |
[35:48] | He never did tell me why they call you “Bumpy.” | 他没告诉我为什么他们叫你Bumpy |
[35:53] | There was a dance called the bump — | 有种舞蹈叫做跳跃舞 |
[35:55] | Before your time — | 在你出生之前 |
[35:57] | And I excelled at it. | 我很擅长跳这种舞 |
[36:04] | You didn’t tell him it was me. | 你没告诉他你的女儿就是我 |
[36:06] | Well, I feel, ?if you want to tell people, | 我是觉得 如果你想告诉别人 |
[36:08] | That’s your decision, not mine. | 那是你的决定 不该我来做 |
[36:10] | I’m sorry. I’m still trying to figure this out. | 我很抱歉 我还在适应 |
[36:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:15] | But for the record… | 但是说真的 |
[36:18] | I’d be fine with it if you did. | 要是你说了我也可以接受 |
[36:20] | Very fine. | 非常能接受 |
[36:24] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[36:43] | April. | 艾普丽尔 |
[36:47] | I, uh… | 我… |
[36:48] | I never said thanks for bringing kamal. | 我还没谢谢你把卡莫尔带过来 |
[36:51] | I’m so sorry for lying, but… | 我很抱歉我撒谎了 但是… |
[36:53] | God, you have no idea what you did for that little boy. | 天 你都不知道你为这个小男孩做了什么 |
[36:56] | No, no, no. You did it. | 不 不 是你做的 |
[36:58] | I mean, you brought him. | 我是说 是你带他来的 |
[37:01] | ’cause I knew you could do it. | 因为我知道你做得到 |
[37:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:06] | We did it. | 我们共同的成果 |
[37:08] | Just…Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:40] | Do you want to go — | 你想去… |
[37:41] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[37:42] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:46] | Um, Nathan’s leaving tomorrow, | 内桑明天早上就离开了 |
[37:48] | So Bailey was gonna take us out for drinks. | 贝利请我俩去喝酒 |
[37:50] | She wanted to hear war stories. | 她想听听战场上的那些故事 |
[37:52] | Um, but I could just tell them that I-I don’t have to go. | 但我并不是一定要去的 |
[37:54] | Oh, no, no. Come on. You guys — you guys go celebrate. | 不用 去吧 你们得好好庆祝一下 |
[37:57] | – Well, come with us. – Yeah, come on. | -和我们一起去吧 -对 来吧 |
[37:58] | I owe you a drink. | 我还欠你一杯酒呢 |
[38:01] | Another time. | 下次吧 |
[38:03] | Really, you guys have fun. | 真的 你们尽兴 |
[38:18] | I didn’t want Blake here. I fought it. | 我不想布莱克来这里 我抗争过了 |
[38:21] | Then why did you hire her? | 那你为什么还雇她 |
[38:22] | Because I’ve been accused of coddling you, | 因为有人说我对你太放松了 |
[38:24] | and I didn’t want to do that. | 我不希望有人这样说我 |
[38:26] | I didn’t think you’d want me to. | 我不认为你希望我那样 |
[38:28] | That was one reason. | 这是一个方面 |
[38:32] | I didn’t want you here, either. | 我也不希望你在这里 |
[38:35] | When you were accepted to this program, | 当你加入这个项目的时候 |
[38:36] | I didn’t know how I was gonna look at you every day… | 我不知道我要怎么每天看着你 |
[38:39] | and be reminded of the best and worst times of my life. | 不断重播生命中最美好和最糟糕的岁月 |
[38:43] | And you walked in, | 你走进来的时候 |
[38:44] | the spitting image of your mother. | 简直和你的母亲一模一样 |
[38:47] | Talented, smart… | 天赋异禀 聪明伶俐 |
[38:49] | Here — every day. | 在这里 每一天 |
[38:53] | And I decided that wasn’t fair to you. | 我觉得这对你不公平 |
[38:56] | I decided to put aside my personal feelings to — | 我决定抛弃我个人的情感 |
[38:59] | Rise above. | 超脱于此 |
[39:02] | And I’m glad I did that. | 我很庆幸我这样做了 |
[39:04] | Every day. | 每一天都是 |
[39:08] | He would have said the same thing. | 他可能也会这样说的 |
[39:09] | Derek — he probably would have even liked her. | 德里克 他甚至可能会喜欢上她 |
[39:18] | Excuse me. ?I’m looking for a patient. | 抱歉 我在找一个病人 |
[39:21] | Robert Matthews? | 罗伯特·马修斯 |
[39:22] | Are you his family? | 你是他的家人吗 |
[39:23] | No, I’m hi– uh, we work together. | 不 我 我是他的同事 |
[39:26] | Or worked together. | 或者说是前同事 |
[39:27] | I’m the choir director at our church. | 我是我们教堂的唱诗班经理 |
[39:29] | Oh. You’re the — | 你是… |
[39:31] | Oh. God. You saw it. | 天 你也看见了 |
[39:35] | Well, I mean, of course you saw it. | 好吧 我是说 你当然见过了 |
[39:37] | All of America saw it. | 全美国都看过那个视频了 |
[39:38] | Okay, he doesn’t deserve this. | 好吧 这不是他该承受的 |
[39:40] | It’s not fair that he’s all of these amazing things, | 太不公平了 他那么优秀 |
[39:42] | and — and this one mistake | 然后 然后就因为一个错误 |
[39:43] | is all anybody’s ?even gonna think about him. | 别人就会以那个错误来定义他了 |
[39:47] | Look, can I see him, please? | 我能见见他吗 拜托了 |
[39:49] | I want him to know that… | 我希望他知道… |
[39:52] | You know, he’s got me, at least. | 他至少还有我 |
[40:00] | They say shame controls every aspect of human behavior. | 人们说知耻控制着人类行为的每一个方面 |
[40:09] | It’s about who we believe we are. | 这取决于我们认为自己是什么 |
[40:16] | This was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[40:19] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我认为我不能胜任这里的工作 |
[40:20] | I don’t think that I want to do this. | 我不认为我想做这份工作 |
[40:24] | I kind of went off on Grey about you. | 因为你的事情 我对格蕾发火了 |
[40:26] | Callie…Why? | 凯丽 为什么 |
[40:29] | Why are you making this harder? | 你为什么要让这变得更艰难 |
[40:32] | I did what I should’ve done at the party. | 我做了我在派对上就该做的事情 |
[40:38] | Callie, I get it. | 凯丽 我明白 |
[40:41] | They’re your friends. | 他们是你的朋友 |
[40:43] | He was — | 他曾是… |
[40:44] | You’re a surgeon. | 你是一名外科医生 |
[40:46] | We make mistakes. | 我们都会犯错 |
[40:50] | We need to be forgiven. | 我们都值得被原谅 |
[40:54] | I will if you will. | 如果你原谅自己 我也会原谅你 |
[40:57] | And… | 还有 |
[41:02] | … i’m here. | 我和你站在一边 |
[41:05] | If… | 如果… |
[41:07] | …If you are. | 如果你和我站在一边的话 |
[41:10] | I’m here, too. | 我和你在一边 |
[41:14] | But in the end, you can’t hide, | 但最终 你无法隐藏 |
[41:16] | And the body doesn’t lie. | 身体不会撒谎 |
[41:22] | The truth is right there for the world to see. | 真相就这么赤裸裸地摆在那里 |
[41:34] | It’s Grey. | 是格蕾 |
[41:36] | She wants me all week. | 她希望我整个周都跟她 |
[41:40] | She still wants to work with me? | 她还想和我共事吗 |
[41:43] | Or she still wants to ruin you. | 或许是她还是想摧毁你 |
[41:47] | Yeah. | 也对 |
[41:48] | Yeah, it’s definitely one of those. | 肯定是这俩理由中的一个 |
[41:52] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[41:54] | Our shame can choke us, kill us. | 我们的羞耻能够让我们窒息 让我们死亡 |
[42:00] | It can rot us from the inside — | 它会从身体内部瓦解我们 |
[42:04] | If we decide to let it. | 如果我们放任它摧毁我们的话 |
[42:09] | Don’t let that happen to you. | 别让这样的事发生在你身上 |