时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Every patient who gets bad news | 每一个被告知身患绝症的病人 |
[00:04] | wants to be the exception… | 都想成为特例 |
[00:06] | the one in a million, the miracle. | 万中无一的医学奇迹 |
[00:09] | But surgeons don’t believe in miracles. | 但外科医生不相信奇迹本身 |
[00:12] | We have to make them happen. | 只能靠自己创造奇迹 |
[00:14] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:15] | He has all the power now. | 他现在占了我们关系中的主导权 |
[00:17] | It’s wrong. I’m his boss. | 太不应该了 我是他上司 |
[00:19] | But I asked him out, | 但我约他出去后 |
[00:20] | and his “No” is always going to be there like a bloated corpse. | 他拒绝的话语就一直在我脑海里阴魂不散 |
[00:25] | I’ve ruined work. | 我把工作搞砸了 |
[00:27] | I’ve ruined it. | 都搞砸了 |
[00:29] | No. No, I’m not okay. | 不 我一点都不好 |
[00:32] | I was asking Alex. | 我是在问阿历克斯 |
[00:34] | Alex? Alex is fine. He’s lucky he still has a job. | 阿历克斯挺好的啊 没丢饭碗就是万幸了 |
[00:37] | Well, this is not his job. He’s a surgeon. | 可这也算不上是他的工作 他是外科医生 |
[00:40] | He’s still a doctor… in the clinic, | 他还是医生 只不过他在门诊当值 |
[00:41] | where he doesn’t have to look | 在那里也能稍微逃避一下 |
[00:42] | all of his stupid mistakes in the face. | 自己干下的各种蠢事 |
[00:44] | Maybe let him answer. | 还是让他说吧 |
[00:46] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[00:47] | See? | 看吧 |
[00:48] | I’m mean, it sucks, but I’m fine. | 虽然不尽人意 但我还好 |
[00:50] | If you get any cardio consults today… | 如果今天你有心脏科会诊 |
[00:53] | I mean even the slightest palpitation… you page Riggs. | 哪怕只是有点心悸 你都给我呼里格斯 |
[00:56] | I’m his boss. I give you my blessing. | 我是他上司 祝你好运 |
[00:58] | I’m not doing that. | 我才不这么干 |
[01:01] | Maggie, this isn’t a real problem. | 麦琪 这没什么大不了的 |
[01:02] | You’re making it one. | 别小题大做了 |
[01:04] | ♪ My mind’s blown ♪ | ♪ 心神不宁 ♪ |
[01:07] | – There she is. – Hey! | – 可算回来了 – 嗨 |
[01:09] | – Hey, how was New York? – Oh, my gosh, it was amazing. | – 嗨 纽约怎么样 – 简直太棒了 |
[01:12] | Callie’s got this great place right near the park, | 凯莉在公园附近找了所好房子 |
[01:14] | and Sofia’s got this huge room all to herself. | 还给索菲娅弄了间超大的卧室 |
[01:16] | She loves her new school. It’s good. | 她也很喜欢新学校 一切顺利 |
[01:18] | Very good. | 那就好 |
[01:23] | Uh, h-hey, when did you get in? | 嗨 你什么时候来的 |
[01:25] | This… morning. | 今早 |
[01:29] | Welcome back, Robbins. | 罗宾斯 欢迎回来 |
[01:32] | Uh, cool. | 好了 |
[01:33] | Well, uh, the… the gas bill came while you were away, | 该交煤气费了 不过那会儿你不在 |
[01:35] | so I went ahead and paid that. | 所以我就先把钱给了 |
[01:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:37] | And, uh, the bathroom sink… | 还有 洗手池 |
[01:38] | it just needed a new washer, so don’t call your guy. | 其实只需要换个垫圈 别打给水管工了 |
[01:43] | It’s better than it looks. | 我伤得没那么严重 |
[01:45] | And at least my eyesight’s all the way back. | 至少我的视力完全恢复了 |
[01:49] | Good. That’s good. | 太好了 没事就好 |
[01:52] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[01:53] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[01:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:01] | Marriage is like a bed and breakfast | 结婚以后感觉好像在佛蒙特 |
[02:03] | in Vermont, with sex. | 整天吃吃睡睡滚床单 |
[02:04] | Until you have kids. | 生了娃你就知道苦了 |
[02:05] | And when I want the sex, | 我饥渴的时候 |
[02:07] | I don’t have to get out of bed and drive to the sex. | 都不用跑大老远的去填补空虚 |
[02:09] | I just roll right over. | 翻个身直接开滚 |
[02:10] | Can you stop it? | 差不多够了吧 |
[02:11] | Why would I want to stop it? | 欲罢不能啊 |
[02:12] | Married sex is dirtier than I expected. | 婚后性生活比我想象中污多了 |
[02:15] | Not the sex, the bragging. | 没说你的性生活 只是让你别聒噪了 |
[02:17] | You’re flashing your money after going to the ATM. | 你这就好像前脚取完钞 后脚就拿着现金炫耀 |
[02:20] | We get it. You’re sex-rich. | 我们懂 你性生活丰富 |
[02:22] | It is not polite to brag | 在一群单身狗面前秀恩爱 |
[02:24] | in front of people who are sex-poor. | 是要被烧死的 |
[02:25] | Some of us are barely making ends meet. | 某些人只能挠挠痒 望梅止渴啊 |
[02:29] | Multiple MVCs coming into the E.R. | 多人连环车祸患者正被送往急诊室 |
[02:31] | Hey, Pierce, I got a valve replacement. | 诶 皮尔斯 我手头有个瓣膜置换术 |
[02:33] | You good in the E.R.? | 急诊室就交给你了 可以吗 |
[02:35] | Yep, I can cover the pit. | 没问题 我能处理 |
[02:36] | Got it. Shepherd. | 收到 谢博德 |
[02:39] | Grey. | 格蕾 |
[02:42] | Was that normal? | 那样正常吗 |
[02:43] | Why wouldn’t it be normal? | 有什么不正常的 |
[02:46] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[02:48] | I mean, you were a tad deferential. | 虽然你是有点点恭顺 |
[02:49] | – Amelia, don’t. – Damn it. | – 艾米莉亚 别多嘴 – 糟糕 |
[02:52] | Come on, I move out, and I’m dead to you now? | 不是吧 我搬出去住你们就不理我了啊 |
[02:54] | You just cut me off? | 这么决绝真的好吗 |
[02:55] | I asked Riggs out. He said no. | 我约里格斯出去 被他拒绝了 |
[02:58] | Wait, Riggs? | 啥 你约里格斯啊 |
[02:59] | Yeah. I’m trying not to be weird about it at work, | 对啊 我不想把同事关系弄僵 |
[03:02] | and you just said I wasn’t weird, so there. | 你也说了 我一切正常 那就得了 |
[03:04] | Not weird. | 一切正常 |
[03:05] | Except for the part where you keep talking about it. | 除了你还在一直说个不停 |
[03:10] | Nathan Riggs? | 你居然约纳森·里格斯 |
[03:15] | Uh, you’re not busy, right? | 你这会儿不忙吧 |
[03:17] | Nah. | 哪能啊 |
[03:18] | I’m just carrying 19 pounds of lac trays | 我也就是抱了一堆19磅的外伤托盘 |
[03:20] | so I have something to do with my hands. | 我手空得很 |
[03:22] | Uh, can you get Tuck from school? | 你能去学校接塔克吗 |
[03:23] | – What, is he sick? – No, he’s not sick. | – 怎么 他病了吗 – 没病 |
[03:25] | Well, then, why am I picking him up? | 那叫我去接他做什么 |
[03:27] | – Uh, there was an… incident. – What? Is he okay? | – 那个 出了点意外 – 啥 他还好吗 |
[03:29] | No, he’s fine. Are you busy? | 他好着呢 你忙吗 |
[03:30] | Yes, there’s a seven-car pile-up in the pit. | 废话 七车连撞的病人都在往急诊室送呢 |
[03:32] | I know! That’s why I need you to pick him up. | 我知道啊 所以我才让你去接他嘛 |
[03:34] | Coming through! | 借过一下 |
[03:41] | Oh, come on. This is too good to miss. | 别这样嘛 我可不想错过这出好戏 |
[03:44] | Look, someone ran into a funeral procession | 出殡队伍在去参加葬礼的路上 |
[03:46] | just before it reached the cemetery. | 被几个人给撞了 |
[03:48] | A funeral procession! | 出殡车队诶 |
[03:49] | Limos hitting limos hitting limos. | 无数量豪华轿车相撞 |
[03:51] | And then all the limos smashed into the hearse. | 最终所有豪车都撞向了灵车 |
[03:53] | Doors cracked open, casket went airborne. | 门被撞开 棺材被撞飞 |
[03:56] | A flying corpse. | 一具飞尸诶 |
[03:58] | All right, this… this is all one family. | 好吧 这可是一家人啊 |
[04:00] | All right, it’s… it’s… it’s art, Miranda. | 知道不 米兰达 这可是艺术 |
[04:02] | It’s a hot mess of art. | 混乱的艺术 |
[04:05] | And if you need me… if you really need me, | 如果你需要我 真心需要的话 |
[04:06] | I will go pick up Tuck. | 我就去接塔克 |
[04:07] | But if you don’t, come on, ’cause this is… | 如果没那么急 那就饶了我吧 毕竟 |
[04:09] | This is too good to miss. This is… | 我可不想错过这出好戏 这… |
[04:12] | Someone hit a funeral, | 有人把出殡队伍给撞了 |
[04:13] | and you want popcorn and a front-row seat. | 你还要前排吃瓜看戏 |
[04:15] | Shame on you. | 脸皮真够厚 |
[04:16] | Just for that, now you really have to go pick up Tuck. | 就为你这态度 你必须得去接塔克了 |
[04:18] | – Oh, I had to pick up Tuck anyway. – Just go. | – 反正我迟早得去接他的 – 快去 |
[04:21] | I can’t… I can’t get air. | 我喘… 我喘不过气了 |
[04:24] | I know, but you have to put the oxygen mask on | 我知道 你得把氧气罩戴上 |
[04:26] | so it will actually help. | 这样才能好转 |
[04:28] | Where’s my… Where’s my brother? | 我弟弟呢 我弟弟在哪里 |
[04:30] | Where’s Julian? | 朱利安呢 |
[04:31] | Um, I don’t know, but I can find out for you. | 我不知道 不过我可以帮你找找看 |
[04:33] | I’m right here, Morgan, just like I was two minutes ago. | 摩根 我在这 两分钟前也一样 |
[04:36] | Follow the light. | 眼睛跟着光动 |
[04:38] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[04:39] | Can you give her something that’ll calm her down? | 你们能给她打点镇静剂什么的吗 |
[04:40] | Sir, I really need you to look this way. | 先生 麻烦往这边看 |
[04:42] | My sister gets panic attacks. | 我姐姐容易大惊小怪 |
[04:43] | It’s not even her first one today. | 她今天都已经闹过几次了 |
[04:45] | Well, I’d like to rule out any injury to her heart and lungs, | 我在检查心脏和肺脏有无损伤 |
[04:48] | but thank you for the heads-up. | 不过还是多谢你的友情提示 |
[04:49] | It was just out of nowhere. | 那辆车莫名其妙就冲出来了 |
[04:50] | We were almost to the cemetery | 车都快开到了 |
[04:51] | when this jerk just came speeding out of nowhere. | 结果一个超速的混蛋飞了出来 |
[04:53] | The car just plowed into us! | 直接撞上了我们 |
[04:55] | And there was like a chain reaction like dominos. | 然后就一连串骨牌似的连环反应 |
[04:57] | – Was it a drunk driver, or…? – I don’t know. | – 是酒驾还是 – 我不知道 |
[04:59] | When I figure it out, I will sue his ass. | 等我搞明白了 我就马上告那小兔崽子 |
[05:02] | It’s what Dad would want. | 老爸一定会乐意的 |
[05:04] | Julian, that’s the last thing Dad would want! | 朱利安 老爸绝对不可能这么做的 |
[05:05] | This funeral wasn’t cheap. | 这葬礼办的可不便宜 |
[05:08] | I ordered orchids for the grave site. | 我为了美化墓地 预订了不少兰花 |
[05:10] | Okay, tell me if this feels dull or sharp. | 感觉是钝痛还是锐痛 |
[05:12] | Films are back, Dr. Shepherd. | 谢博德医生 片子出来了 |
[05:14] | – And your scans are up. – Thanks. | – 你的病人可以做扫描了 – 谢谢 |
[05:15] | Is my arm broken? It’s broken, isn’t it? | 我的手臂骨折了吗 骨折了的吧 |
[05:17] | – In two places. – Ohh! | – 有两处骨折 – 不是吧 |
[05:19] | I’m making a list of everyone in the family’s injuries. | 我要把咱家人受的所有伤都列出来 |
[05:22] | We’re not paying for any of this! | 我们绝不付任何医疗费 |
[05:31] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:32] | I need to find out where Barb is. | 我在找芭布 |
[05:34] | Do you know if she’s okay? | 你知道她的情况吗 |
[05:35] | – Well, actually… – Barb is my sister. | – 其实… – 芭比是我妹妹 |
[05:36] | She’s dressed in black. Oh, that’s no help. | 她穿了一身黑 说这也没多大用 |
[05:39] | She’s a little shorter than I am. | 她比我矮一点 |
[05:41] | Blond hair. Barbara Davis. | 金发 名字是芭芭拉·戴维斯 |
[05:44] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[05:46] | She is in a procedure room. | 她在创伤室里 |
[05:49] | She is getting a few stitches on her forearm. | 医生在给她的前臂缝针 |
[05:52] | Looks fine otherwise. | 其他似乎没什么大碍 |
[05:53] | Oh, thank goodness. Thank you. | 谢天谢地 谢谢你 |
[05:55] | And those two over there, they’re my children. | 还有那边那两个 那是我的孩子 |
[05:57] | Are they okay? Morgan and Julian Fisher. | 摩根·菲舍尔和朱利安·菲舍尔 他们还好吗 |
[06:00] | Morgan… they are making sure | 医生在确保 |
[06:02] | that her heart and lungs are okay. | 摩根的心脏和肺脏都没受伤 |
[06:03] | Julian has a broken arm and a cut on his forehead, | 朱利安前臂骨折了 前额也有个口子 |
[06:06] | but I made sure he’s okay, so… | 但我检查后发现没有大碍 所以 |
[06:08] | And Carl ruptured his spleen. Gene broke some ribs. | 卡尔脾破裂了 吉恩肋骨骨折了 |
[06:11] | Michelle mostly has broken glass in her hair. | 米歇尔头发里弄了一堆玻璃渣 |
[06:13] | Lynne has whiplash. | 琳妮颈部扭伤了 |
[06:14] | Only Pete came through unscathed. | 只有皮特没受什么伤了 |
[06:16] | Pete is… | 皮特是… |
[06:17] | Pete is my husband. He’s dead. | 皮特是我丈夫 他死了 |
[06:20] | This was Pete’s funeral. | 这是皮特的葬礼 |
[06:22] | Oh, God, ma’am. | 天呐 夫人 |
[06:24] | – Georgia. – Georgia, I’m so sorry. | – 叫我乔治娅 – 乔治娅 我很遗憾 |
[06:26] | You shouldn’t… Someone should be taking care of you. | 你不该… 应该有人来照顾你的 |
[06:29] | We have a waiting area… | 我们这里有等候区 |
[06:30] | You know, right now, | 其实吧 我现在 |
[06:31] | I really feel like I need to be doing something. | 觉得自己真的不能干等着 |
[06:33] | But if you could find out where they took him… | 可以麻烦你打听一下 他被安置到哪里了吗 |
[06:36] | You got it, yeah. | 当然 没问题 |
[06:39] | Edwards! | 爱德华兹 |
[06:45] | Sir, I know… | 先生 我知道 |
[06:46] | The patient in this bed is deceased. | 这位病人已经去世了 |
[06:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:49] | Not just deceased, embalmed. | 不止去世了 还经过了防腐处理 |
[06:51] | The deceased, Peter… it was his funeral. | 这位死者名叫皮特 今天本该举行他的葬礼 |
[06:54] | The hearse and the coffin got totaled, | 灵车和棺材都彻底毁了 |
[06:56] | and the EMTs couldn’t just leave him in the street. | 急救员也不可能把他丢大街上吧 |
[06:58] | Call the morgue. | 打给太平间 |
[06:59] | I did, but they’re taking their sweet time. | 我打了 但他们约莫在喝早茶呢 |
[07:01] | There’s not a lot of urgency in that job, I think. | 我估计太平间也没什么紧急事件要处理 |
[07:03] | Then call them again. | 再打一次 |
[07:04] | And find some place else for Mr., um… | 再给这位先生找个地方安置 |
[07:06] | Peter. | 他叫皮特 |
[07:07] | This is a room for healing the sick. | 这屋子是用来救治病人的 |
[07:09] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[07:10] | Corpse in the emergency department. | 急诊室里放尸体 |
[07:13] | It’s just creepy is what it is. | 真够惊悚的 |
[07:16] | Kara, I need you to try and slow your breathing, okay? | 卡拉 你得调慢呼吸节奏 好吗 |
[07:19] | Oh, God, is he alive? | 天哪 宝宝还活着吗 |
[07:20] | I can’t even feel his little kicks. | 我感觉他已经没在踢我了 |
[07:23] | He may be less active from the pain meds we gave you, okay? | 我们给你用了止痛药 所以他可能也有点晕 |
[07:25] | Please, just tell me… Is he… | 求你告诉我吧 他是不是… |
[07:27] | Okay, you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[07:28] | That’s a strong, stable heartbeat. | 强烈且稳定的胎心 |
[07:30] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[07:31] | – Films are back. – Yeah. good. | – 片子出来了 – 好 |
[07:32] | Hey, uh, do we know where the deceased guy was put? | 诶 你们知道死者被安置在哪里了吗 |
[07:35] | – Um… – What? Who else is hurt? | – 呃… – 什么 还有谁受伤了 |
[07:37] | Is everyone hurt? Did I kill anyone? | 大家伤到了吗 我有害死别人吗 |
[07:42] | Oh, you were the driver? | 你是肇事司机吗 |
[07:45] | I was late for the funeral. | 我当时快赶不上葬礼了 |
[07:46] | I came around the corner, and there they were, | 我在转弯的时候遇到了他们 |
[07:49] | the whole procession. | 整个车队的人都在 |
[07:51] | I ran right into them. | 我撞到他们了 |
[07:52] | It was me. | 都是我的错 |
[07:54] | Kara, it was an accident. I’m sure they’ll understand. | 卡拉 这只是意外 他们肯定能理解的 |
[07:56] | Not my family. | 他们不是我的家人 |
[07:58] | They’ve never understood me. | 他们从没理解过我 |
[07:59] | I haven’t even seen any of them for almost 10 years. | 我都快十年没见过他们了 |
[08:04] | Dad maybe, | 爸爸倒还好 |
[08:06] | but Mom, Julian, and Morgan. | 但是妈妈 朱利安和摩根 |
[08:11] | God, I never should have come back. | 天啊 我就不该回去的 |
[08:13] | I just wanted to tell my Dad that I love him. | 我只是想告诉爸爸我爱他 |
[08:17] | It’s okay, it’s okay. It’s all right. | 没关系 都没事了 |
[08:18] | Kara, your pelvis is fractured, and there may be some bleeding. | 卡拉 你的骨盆骨折了 可能有些出血 |
[08:20] | We need to do a C.T. scan to check for bleeding | 我们得做个C.T检查有无出血 |
[08:22] | and other injures, all right? | 以及其他损伤 可以吗 |
[08:23] | C.T.? Is that safe for him? | C.T.扫描对宝宝安全吗 |
[08:25] | It’s a minimal risk for the baby, | 对宝宝会有一点点危险 |
[08:26] | but we need to know how badly you’re bleeding, okay? | 但我们得知道你出血的严重程度 明白吗 |
[08:30] | Yeah, um, just… just page me when she’s in C.T. | 那个 等她开始做C.T的时候叫我吧 |
[08:45] | The clinic is supplied for crap. | 门诊里的物资太烂了 |
[08:47] | You didn’t pick up my calls or answer my texts. | 你不接我电话 也不回我短信 |
[08:49] | Arizona… | 亚利桑那 |
[08:51] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[08:52] | No, you were mad at me. | 不 你是生我气了 |
[08:54] | Damn right I was mad. I’m still mad. | 废话 我能不气吗 我这会儿还气着呢 |
[08:56] | You beat up my roommate. | 你把我室友揍到半死不活 |
[08:57] | So, that’s why you’re mad? | 你是因为这个才气的吗 |
[08:58] | Some guy you barely know who pays you rent got beat up? | 因为我把你压根不熟的租客给揍了 |
[09:02] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底是搞什么名堂 |
[09:03] | Look, let’s not do this. I’ve had enough lectures. | 别这样了 教育我的人已经够多了 |
[09:05] | I’m not in the mood for another one. | 我没心情再听你说教 |
[09:07] | Your job is to take care of children. | 你的工作是治疗患儿 |
[09:10] | Look, Arizona… | 亚利桑那 听着… |
[09:12] | Your job is to take care of children. | 你的工作是治疗患儿 |
[09:16] | You want to throw your life away? Or your career? | 你想让你的生活或是事业毁于一旦吗 |
[09:19] | The career that I helped you build? | 你如今的成就可有我一半功劳 |
[09:20] | I trained you. | 我一手栽培你 |
[09:21] | I had your back, | 我支持鼓励你 |
[09:22] | and I always pushed for you, no matter what anybody said. | 而且无论别人作何评价 我都一直在鞭策你 |
[09:24] | – I know! – Alex! | – 我知道 – 阿历克斯 |
[09:25] | I know all of this. | 道理我都懂 |
[09:26] | You can’t tell me anything I haven’t already heard | 你说的每句话我都已经听过了 |
[09:28] | from Bailey or Mer or Jo… | 贝利说过 小梅说过 乔也说过 |
[09:30] | or frankly, the State of Washington. | 甚至华盛顿州也这么说过 |
[09:32] | And hearing it one more time isn’t gonna help anything | 再听一次大道理也于事无补的 |
[09:35] | or change anything or fix me or turn back time, | 覆水难收 木已成舟 我自作自受 |
[09:38] | so just shut up and back off, please. | 拜托你别多嘴 也别多管闲事了 |
[09:43] | Excuse me. | 麻烦让让 |
[10:05] | What do you got? | 病人什么情况 |
[10:08] | Possible mesenteric tear. | 可能有肠系膜撕裂 |
[10:10] | Hm. Hemothorax here. | 我病人有胸腔积血 |
[10:13] | Is Pierce okay? | 皮尔斯还好吗 |
[10:14] | She’s in the pit, I think. | 我想她应该在急诊室 |
[10:16] | No, I mean with me. | 不 我是说和我的关系 |
[10:18] | Oh, don’t flatter yourself. She’ll live. | 别臭屁了 没了你地球照样转 |
[10:20] | All right, all right. | 好吧好吧 |
[10:21] | You know, for what it’s worth, I feel pretty bad about it. | 不过 不管怎么说 我都觉得挺不好的 |
[10:23] | She’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[10:24] | You think I like telling her she can’t have the good thing? | 你以为我乐意扼杀她的美梦啊 |
[10:26] | Then let’s just come clean, tell her why. | 那我们不如说白了吧 告诉她原因 |
[10:28] | We’ll feel better. It’ll feel really good. | 我们会感觉好很多的 不骗你 |
[10:30] | Why don’t you just focus on your patient’s hemothorax? | 你还是把关注点放在病人的胸腔积血上吧 |
[10:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:39] | “The good thing.” | “美梦” 啊 |
[10:41] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[10:43] | You called me a good thing. | 你把我称之为“美梦” |
[10:44] | – Forget I said it. – You ain’t the boss of me. | – 忘了我说的 – 你可不是我的老板 |
[10:46] | Actually, I own a big chunk of this hospital, | 其实 我可是这医院的大股东 |
[10:49] | so technically, I am. | 所以严格来说 我确实是你老板 |
[10:52] | Well, then, after you. | 好吧 那您先请 |
[10:55] | Damn right. | 没错 |
[11:02] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[11:05] | So, I’ve been prescribed movement, | 自从我伤口愈合 |
[11:07] | since my incision’s healed. | 我就一直按部就班 |
[11:09] | I’m supposed to get up, get out. | 我应该起床 应该出门 |
[11:12] | I can walk now. | 我现在能走了 |
[11:13] | I should walk, actually, you know, to get better. | 我应该走走 你懂的 为了能好转 |
[11:14] | So, walking. | 所以 散散步咯 |
[11:15] | You can walk around the block, you know? | 你可以在街区附近走走 你知道吗 |
[11:17] | In the neighborhood. It’s a really nice neighborhood. | 就附近 邻居都很友好 |
[11:19] | You should check it out. | 你该去看看 |
[11:19] | Yeah, I know, it’s totally… | 对 我知道 这完全 |
[11:21] | It’s s-super nice. So is the house. | 那儿非常不错 房子也是 |
[11:22] | Um, but I figured… I-I figured you’d want to see the baby. | 但是我觉得 我觉得你会想要看看宝宝 |
[11:25] | You know what? That’s really sweet of you. | 你知道吗 你真的很贴心 |
[11:27] | I-I did just see her like an hour ago. | 一个小时前我才见过她 |
[11:29] | I know, but look at this one. | 我知道 但是看看这个 |
[11:31] | You can’t get enough of this little nugget. | 这小东西你怎么看也看不够 |
[11:34] | No, I guess you can’t. | 对 你说得对 |
[11:35] | Okay, so, we are just gonna go down to the E.R. for a minute, | 好吧 那么 我们得去一下急诊室 |
[11:37] | check out what’s going on down there. | 看看那里到底发生了什么事 |
[11:39] | I hear there’s a big MVC. | 我听说有连环车祸 |
[11:40] | – Really? – So… | – 真的吗 – 那么 |
[11:41] | What? | 什么 |
[11:42] | You’re gonna take her down to the E.R…. | 你带她去急诊室 |
[11:43] | a newborn with all the blood, germs, and dying people? | 让宝宝和血 细菌还有垂死的人共处一室吗 |
[11:46] | Right. Not a good idea. | 对 这可不是个好主意 |
[11:49] | No. I’ll walk you out. | 不 我陪你走出去 |
[11:51] | Who wants to see Daddy? | 谁想见爸爸啊 |
[11:54] | – No, that… Hey, sweetheart. – Oh, there. | – 不 那…嗨 宝贝 – 这呢 |
[11:56] | You excited to see Daddy? So good. | 见到爸爸了很兴奋吧 真棒 |
[11:58] | Okay. Bring her back when she’s hungry. | 好吧 她要是饿了就把她带回来 |
[12:02] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[12:04] | I picked up Tuck, and you know what? | 我接到塔克了 还有你知道吗 |
[12:06] | Tuck’s teacher said he got in a fight. | 塔克的老师说他打架了 |
[12:08] | Oh? | 真的吗 |
[12:09] | They… They said that he pushed another child | 他们说他推了另一个孩子 |
[12:12] | and that he started it. | 是他先挑的事 |
[12:13] | They said that? | 他们真这样说吗 |
[12:15] | They also said | 他们还说 |
[12:16] | they told you all of this already over the phone. | 他们已经在电话里告知了你这一切 |
[12:19] | – How’s that, now? – Miranda. | – 现在怎么样了 – 米兰达 |
[12:21] | I must have, uh, misheard. | 我一定是听错了 |
[12:23] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喂喂喂 |
[12:25] | Aren’t you gonna go in there | 你不进去 |
[12:26] | and bring down the hammer on him? | 用锤子搞死他吗 |
[12:28] | I’m gonna let him sweat it out. | 我要让他直冒冷汗 |
[12:30] | But he knows what’s coming. | 但是他知道接下来会发生什么 |
[12:31] | The hammer will fall. | 那锤子会掉下来的 |
[12:37] | Your husband has been moved to a private room, | 你的丈夫已经转移到了单人病房 |
[12:39] | and the funeral home has been notified. | 殡仪馆也已经通知好了 |
[12:41] | Okay. Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[12:42] | I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 恐怕我有一些坏消息 |
[12:45] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[12:46] | Your daughter was injured. | 你女儿受伤了 |
[12:47] | She is okay, and the baby is okay. | 她没事 宝宝也没事 |
[12:49] | – 35 weeks, almost time. – What? | – 35周 时间差不多了 – 什么 |
[12:53] | But I’m afraid, uh, your daughter | 但是 恐怕 你女儿 |
[12:54] | was the one who caused the accident. | 就是那个肇事者 |
[12:56] | No, I think you’re confused. | 不 我想你是糊涂了 |
[12:58] | Morgan was in the car with me when we got hit. | 我们出事的时候摩根和我都在车上 |
[13:00] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[13:01] | Uh, your other daughter, Kara. | 你另一个女儿 卡拉 |
[13:05] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[13:06] | Like I said, she and the baby are both stable. | 正如我说的 她和宝宝都相安无事 |
[13:08] | Kara’s here? | 卡拉在这吗 |
[13:10] | Kara’s having a baby? | 卡拉怀宝宝了 |
[13:12] | – Kara? – What? | – 卡拉 – 什么 |
[13:13] | She… is. | 她 |
[13:15] | She… fractured her pelvis. | 她骨盆骨折了 |
[13:18] | Kara’s here? | 卡拉在这吗 |
[13:20] | Wait. Kara was driving the car? | 等等 是卡拉开的车吗 |
[13:23] | She’s pregnant? | 她怀孕了 |
[13:24] | You have got to be kidding me! | 你一定在和我开玩笑 |
[13:27] | She had the nerve to show up! | 她还有脸出现 |
[13:28] | – Kara did this to us?! – She said it was an accident. | – 卡拉下的毒手吗 – 她说那是场意外 |
[13:31] | – Of course she did. Classic. – Julian. | – 她当然那么说 真俗套 – 朱利安 |
[13:33] | Drugs again, right? Has to be. | 又吸毒了 对吧 肯定的 |
[13:35] | – I hope not. – They said she’s knocked up. | – 但愿不是如此 – 他们说她被撞倒了 |
[13:37] | Good Lord, what’s next? | 我的天哪 下一个又是什么 |
[13:39] | What Pete and Georgia did to be saddled with that mess! | 皮特和乔治娅到底造了什么孽要背负这种破事 |
[13:42] | You said my husband was here. | 你说我丈夫在这儿 |
[13:44] | Can I see him, please? | 我能见他吗 求你了 |
[13:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:55] | This was the best place we could find for him. | 这是我们能为他找到的最好的地方 |
[14:01] | The morgue guys were supposed to come and get him, | 太平间的人本该来料理他的 |
[14:03] | but they said he was dead when he got here, | 但是他们说他到那时就已经断气了 |
[14:05] | so he’s not their problem. | 所以他不在他们的职责范围之内 |
[14:06] | He’s the funeral home’s problem. | 他是殡仪馆的事 |
[14:08] | And it’s just become this whole big thing… | 结果就变成了一个大问题 |
[14:09] | Edwards. | 爱德华兹 |
[14:12] | Take all the time you need. | 你需要多长时间都可以 |
[14:31] | Always thought I’d go first. | 总以为我会先走 |
[14:35] | Actually, no. | 事实上却不是这样的 |
[14:37] | If I pictured it, I thought we’d go together… | 如果容我想象 我们会一起走 |
[14:41] | holding each other’s hands. | 握着对方的手 |
[14:49] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[14:51] | Kara’s back. | 卡拉回来了 |
[14:54] | It’s a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[14:57] | Kara came home. | 卡拉回家了 |
[14:59] | Our baby came home. | 我们的宝宝回家了 |
[15:06] | – A felony? – I know. | – 一个犯了重罪的人 – 我知道 |
[15:08] | I mean, he did beat him up really bad. | 我是说 他确实狠狠打了他一顿 |
[15:10] | Yeah, he did. | 没错 他确实打了 |
[15:10] | Then again, you can punch a cardio surgeon | 反之 你可以在医院走廊 |
[15:12] | in a hospital hallway, and nobody says a word. | 打一个心脏外科医生 并且所有人对此置之不理 |
[15:14] | Wait, wait… apples and oranges. | 等等 这没法相比较 |
[15:15] | And yet Alex is charged with a felony assault. | 然而阿历克斯被控以重罪 |
[15:17] | Apples and oranges. | 这没法相比较 |
[15:19] | Riggs and I, it was personal. | 里格斯和我是私事 |
[15:20] | No, just apples. | 不 这都一样 |
[15:22] | It was about Wilson. It’s about a girl. | 这事关威尔森 事关一个女人 |
[15:23] | How is that not personal? | 这怎么就不私人了 |
[15:24] | Shepherd just paged. The mom’s okay. | 已经传呼谢博德了 那位母亲没事 |
[15:27] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[15:29] | Kara, we just got word that your mom is fine. | 卡拉 我们刚得知消息 你母亲没事 |
[15:31] | She wasn’t hurt. | 她没受伤 |
[15:32] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[15:34] | Does she know I’m here? | 她知道我在这吗 |
[15:35] | Yeah, I think that they told her. | 对 我想是他们告诉她的 |
[15:37] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[15:40] | Then she knows. She knows that it was me. | 那么她全知道了 她知道是我干的了 |
[15:44] | Maybe that wasn’t a great idea. | 也许这不是个好主意 |
[15:46] | But, I mean, I thought that she should know. | 但是 我是说 我觉得她有权知道 |
[15:48] | They haven’t seen each other in like 10 years. | 他们已经有十年没见过对方了 |
[15:50] | Oh. Um… | 呃 |
[15:52] | Kara, I’m… I’m so sorry, | 卡拉 我真的很抱歉 |
[15:54] | but the machine cannot get a clear read | 但是 这台机器根本没法看清楚 |
[15:56] | unless you’re very, very still. | 除非你静止不动 |
[15:58] | Okay. | 行了 |
[16:00] | Okay, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:01] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Take your time. | 没事的 慢慢来 |
[16:10] | It’s so sad. | 真是悲哀 |
[16:12] | I mean, can you imagine saying goodbye to somebody | 我是说 你能想象和四十年如一日一起醒来的 |
[16:14] | you’ve woken up next to every day for 40 years? | 枕边人说再见吗 |
[16:18] | So, Riggs, huh? | 所以 里格斯是吗 |
[16:21] | It’s nothing. I mean… it’s nothing now. | 没事了 现在没什么了 |
[16:24] | It’s stilted conversations | 说话的时候会有点尴尬 |
[16:26] | and avoiding eye contact. | 然后还得避免眼神交流 |
[16:27] | And he said no? | 他竟然拒绝了 |
[16:29] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[16:30] | To you? | 拒绝你了 |
[16:31] | Right? Thank you. | 就说呢 谢谢你 |
[16:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:36] | We don’t have to talk about it. | 我们没必要讨论这事 |
[16:38] | I’ve been trying to talk about it, | 我一直想谈谈这件事 |
[16:40] | but Mer won’t listen. | 但小梅是不会听的 |
[16:42] | She thinks I should just forget the whole thing happened. | 她觉得我只要忘记这整件事就好了 |
[16:46] | They’re here for Mr. Fisher. | 他们来这里处理菲舍尔先生的事 |
[16:51] | Mrs. Fisher? | 菲舍尔太太 |
[16:53] | Georgia, the men from the funeral home are here. | 乔治娅 殡仪馆的人来了 |
[16:57] | Oh. | 噢 |
[16:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:05] | Why is someone with him? | 为什么有人在这 |
[17:07] | She has had a rough day. | 她今天已经很难熬了 |
[17:10] | Georgia, I’m sorry, | 乔治娅 我很抱歉 |
[17:12] | but it… it really is time. | 但是现… 现在是时候了 |
[17:17] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[17:18] | Dr. Pierce! Georgia! | 皮尔斯医生 乔治娅 |
[17:23] | Out of the way! Move! | 别挡道 走开 |
[17:25] | She’s in V-fib. | 她室颤了 |
[17:27] | Continuing CPR. | 持续做心肺复苏 |
[17:28] | Edwards, ready? | 爱德华兹 准备好了吗 |
[17:31] | Yeah. | 准备好了 |
[17:32] | Charge to 120. | 充电120焦耳 |
[17:35] | Set up an intubation tray. | 准备好插管托盘 |
[17:37] | Clear. | 离手 |
[17:39] | Charge to 150. | 充电150焦耳 |
[17:42] | Clear. | 离手 |
[17:44] | It’s your husband’s day, Georgia. | 乔治娅 今天是你丈夫出殡的日子 |
[17:45] | Don’t steal the show. | 你可不要再出事了 |
[17:46] | Push 1 of epi. | 注射一单位肾上腺素 |
[18:06] | Well, what… whatcha doin’? | 呃 你在… 在干嘛 |
[18:09] | I, uh… I asked you question. | 我… 我问你话呢 |
[18:11] | Sorry. I’m leveling up. | 抱歉 我在升级呢 |
[18:15] | Oh. | 噢 |
[18:16] | Well, um, what did your mom say? | 你妈妈说什么了 |
[18:17] | About what? | 哪方面的 |
[18:18] | What do you mean “About what”? | “哪方面”是什么意思 |
[18:19] | I haven’t seen her. | 我都没看到她 |
[18:24] | What are we waiting for? | 我们在等什么 |
[18:26] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[18:28] | Tuck is just hanging in your office, | 塔克只是待在你办公室里 |
[18:30] | playing on his phone. | 玩他的手机 |
[18:31] | No hammer has fallen. | 没有锤子落下 |
[18:33] | What are we waiting for? | 所以我们在等什么 |
[18:34] | “We.” | “我们” |
[18:35] | What? | 什么 |
[18:37] | We are not waiting for anything. | 我们没有在等什么 |
[18:39] | He is my child. I will handle it. | 他是我的孩子 我会处理的 |
[18:40] | Well, right now, you’re not doing anything. | 可是现在你什么都没做 |
[18:43] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[18:45] | Look, I have to – | 你看 我得去 |
[18:46] | bring down the hammer at work | 把锤子放一边 这是我的工作 |
[18:48] | every day it seems like lately, | 看来最近每天都有这工作 |
[18:49] | so excuse me if I’m not jumping to do it at home, too. | 所以你也要原谅我在家没有暴跳如雷 |
[18:52] | Now I have to explain to my son | 现在我得向我儿子解释 |
[18:54] | why not to pick on other kids? | 为什么不批评其他孩子吗 |
[18:56] | It’s exhausting! I’m exhausted. | 真是累死人了 我很疲惫 |
[18:59] | And right now, you’re exhausting. | 还有 现在你烦死了 |
[19:07] | Edwards, ready? | 爱德华兹 准备好了吗 |
[19:08] | What’s going on in there? | 那里怎么样了 |
[19:09] | They’re running a code. | 他们在抢救病人呢 |
[19:13] | I just froze off a wart. | 我只是去冻掉了一个疣 |
[19:14] | Continuing CPR. | 持续做心肺复苏 |
[19:15] | I just wiped a butt. | 我只是去上了个厕所 |
[19:17] | I did that, too. | 我也去了 |
[19:20] | Well, my body is making food for another human. | 我的身体正在为另一个人制造食物 |
[19:23] | That’s something, I guess. | 我觉得这还不错 |
[19:24] | Charge to 270. | 充电270焦耳 |
[19:25] | You got me beat there. | 我被你打败了 |
[19:26] | Clear. | 离手 |
[19:29] | Charge again. | 再来一次 |
[19:33] | Clear | 离手 |
[19:36] | ♪ The thin line between love and hate ♪ | ♪ 爱与恨只在一念间 ♪ |
[19:38] | The force of your fracture tore some vessels in your pelvis, | 骨折撕裂了骨盆内血管 |
[19:42] | but your scan showed that there’s no active bleeding. | 但你的片子显示并没有活动性出血 |
[19:45] | And since the baby’s stable and you’re stable, | 而且既然你和孩子情况都很稳定 |
[19:47] | we’d like to avoid surgery. | 我们想尽量不做手术 |
[19:49] | I’ll be monitoring you very closely. | 我会非常密切地监测你的情况的 |
[19:52] | You know, I thought coming home was the right thing to do. | 我觉得回家才是明智之选 |
[19:56] | You leave and so much time goes by. | 离开家这么久 |
[19:59] | You just get used to it. | 都已经习惯了 |
[20:02] | And then one day, | 然后某一天 |
[20:04] | you get a phone call that your dad died, | 一个电话打过来 跟我说你父亲去世了 |
[20:05] | and you just see how much you’ve missed. | 这时你才发现你错过了这么多东西 |
[20:08] | And I didn’t… I didn’t want that to happen | 现在我不… 不想再在其他人身上 |
[20:10] | with anybody else. | 重蹈覆辙了 |
[20:10] | I didn’t want that for my baby. | 不想我的孩子也这样 |
[20:13] | Kara, we can get someone from your family, your mom, maybe? | 卡拉 我们可以让你家人过来的 比如你妈妈 |
[20:16] | No. | 不要 |
[20:17] | No, I’m… I can’t face her. | 不 我… 我没脸见她了 |
[20:19] | Not right now. | 现在不要 |
[20:22] | ♪ Feel the blood in my veins ♪ | ♪ 感受血液流淌 ♪ |
[20:25] | Thank you, though. | 不管怎样 还是谢谢你 |
[20:26] | ♪ Like a kick inside ♪ | ♪ 横冲直撞 ♪ |
[20:29] | ♪ When I’m all out of feeling ♪ | ♪ 当我毫无知觉 ♪ |
[20:31] | Kara, she’ll forgive you. | 卡拉 她会原谅你的 |
[20:33] | Your mom will always forgive you | 无论事情变得多么糟糕 |
[20:35] | no matter how bad it gets. | 你妈妈总是会原谅你的 |
[20:38] | You should try. | 你得试一试 |
[20:41] | ♪ In between the nightmares and the dreams ♪ | ♪ 沉迷于梦魇中 ♪ |
[20:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:48] | I need to find Georgia Fisher, | 我要找乔治娅·菲舍尔 |
[20:50] | the mom of all those funeral people. | 那些出殡的人的母亲 |
[20:51] | Look, d… do I need to move? | 我… 我需要搬走吗 |
[20:53] | Do you what? | 你要干嘛 |
[20:55] | I just… I understand. | 我只是… 我明白的 |
[20:57] | All right? Karev is your friend. | 克莱夫是你的朋友 对吧 |
[20:58] | He’s your… He’s your guy. | 他是你的… 是你的伙计 |
[21:00] | Things are gonna be awkward enough at work. | 工作的时候已经够尴尬了 |
[21:02] | Can we just say three weeks? | 能给我三周时间吗 |
[21:04] | It’s just that my medical bills | 因为我的医药费 |
[21:05] | have been eating up a lot of my savings… | 已经用掉了我很多存款了 |
[21:07] | Stop, stop, stop, stop. Stop, stop. | 停停停 |
[21:09] | I don’t… That’s not… No, I don’t want that. | 我不 不是 我不想那样子 |
[21:11] | You don’t? | 你不想吗 |
[21:12] | No. Why? | 不想啊 为什么要那样呢 |
[21:13] | Everyone’s just so pissed at me. | 每个人都对我感到恼火 |
[21:15] | They don’t say it, but I can feel it. | 他们没有说 但是我能感受到 |
[21:19] | You just seem pissed, too. | 你似乎也很恼火 |
[21:20] | ♪ Need to breathe ♪ | ♪ 需要呼吸 ♪ |
[21:22] | ♪ Need a breath in my mind ♪ | ♪ 思绪需要呼吸 ♪ |
[21:26] | ♪ Feel the blood In my veins ♪ | ♪ 感受血液流淌 ♪ |
[21:28] | I got find this lady. | 我要去找那位女士 |
[21:29] | All right. | 好 |
[21:31] | ♪ Like a kick inside ♪ | ♪ 横冲直撞 ♪ |
[21:35] | ♪ When I’m all out of feeling ♪ | ♪ 当我毫无知觉 ♪ |
[21:37] | ♪ That don’t belong to me ♪ | ♪ 不属于我 ♪ |
[21:41] | Hey, is this Georgia? | 这是乔治娅吗 |
[21:42] | Uh, yeah, sudden cardiac arrest. | 是的 她心跳鄹停了 |
[21:44] | No. | 不 |
[21:45] | We’re getting her back. We have to. | 我们正在抢救 必须把她救回来 |
[21:47] | Well, how long has it been? | 多长时间了 |
[21:48] | – 42 minutes. – Ugh. | – 42分钟了 – 啊 |
[21:50] | ♪ When all I need is to breathe ♪ | ♪ 我所需的就是呼吸 ♪ |
[21:54] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[21:55] | – We have to call it. – No, she’s not… | – 我们要宣布死亡了 – 不 她还没 |
[21:58] | They can’t have another funeral. | 他们不能再来一场葬礼了 |
[22:00] | Amelia, she’s gone. | 艾米莉亚 她去世了 |
[22:08] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[22:09] | Time of death, 14:02. | 死亡时间 14:02 |
[22:14] | You need something? | 你需要什么吗 |
[22:15] | Uh, no. | 没什么 |
[22:26] | What the hell? Georgia was fine. | 究竟怎么回事 乔治娅明明好好的 |
[22:28] | Your mother went into cardiac arrest. | 你们的母亲突然心跳骤停了 |
[22:30] | We tried to revive her for almost an hour. | 我们抢救了差不多一个小时 |
[22:33] | But despite our best efforts, she died. | 我们已经尽力了 她去世了 |
[22:36] | Why? Was it the crash? | 为什么 死因是什么 |
[22:40] | We won’t know exactly what happened until we do an autopsy. | 只有验尸才能有确切结果 |
[22:43] | Of course it was the crash. | 肯定是因为撞车啊 |
[22:44] | Has anyone told Kara? | 卡拉知道这事吗 |
[22:46] | I can’t even look at her right now. | 我现在都没法看她了 |
[22:49] | Where is she? Where’s my sister? | 她人呢 我妹妹人在哪 |
[22:59] | Kara, I have some bad news. | 卡拉 我有一个坏消息 |
[23:01] | What? What is it? | 什么 出什么事了 |
[23:03] | – Why did you come back? – No. | – 你回来干什么 – 别 |
[23:04] | Julian? | 朱利安 |
[23:05] | – Mom’s dead. – No… | – 妈妈死了 – 别这样 |
[23:07] | Dead?! No, No, they said she was fine. | 死了 不可能 医生刚还说她没事 |
[23:09] | – You told me she was… – Shh. | – 你跟我说她 – 冷静 |
[23:10] | She… She had a heart attack… | 她 她心脏病发作了 |
[23:12] | From all the stress you caused. | 这都是拜你所赐 |
[23:13] | Sir, I understand that you’re upset, | 先生 我知道你现在很难过 |
[23:14] | but I need your sister to keep calm right now, okay? | 但是你妹妹现在情绪不可以大起大落 |
[23:16] | Mom’s dead? | 妈妈死了 |
[23:18] | – What the hell, Kara?! – Wilson. | – 你搞什么呀 卡拉 – 威尔森 |
[23:19] | – Why did you even come here?! – Okay! | – 你回来干什么 – 够啦 |
[23:21] | – You need to go. – All right! Leave. | – 马上出去 – 出去 |
[23:24] | – I am so sorry. – She can’t be. | – 我很抱歉 – 不可能 |
[23:25] | S-She can’t. | 她不会死的 |
[23:27] | Oh… Oh, God. I killed her. | 天哪 我害死了我妈妈 |
[23:32] | Baby’s heartbeat is down. | 胎儿的心率下降 |
[23:33] | He’s been having decels, but never this long. | 心跳减速了 之前持续时间不会那么长的 |
[23:35] | What’s wrong? What’s going on? I’m sorry, Kara, | 怎么了 出什么事了 不好意思 卡拉 |
[23:36] | but we’re gonna have to take your baby out right now. | 但是现在我们就得把你的孩子取出来了 |
[23:38] | Book an O.R., and let’s page Hunt. | 准备手术室 让亨特过来 |
[23:39] | – No, no, no, no. – Let’s move. | – 不 不 – 走吧 |
[23:47] | It’s possible to hate you, you know? | 你这人很讨人厌 你懂吗 |
[23:49] | What? | 什么 |
[23:51] | You’re easy to hate. I hated you when we met. | 你不招人喜欢 我都不想见到你 |
[23:54] | And now? | 那你现在不也见到我了 |
[23:56] | Well, now you’re just a bloated corpse. | 现在 你就是一具浮肿的死尸而已 |
[24:02] | That’s it. | 这样吧 |
[24:04] | Maybe you should go out with Maggie. | 你也许可以和麦琪约一次会 |
[24:05] | – Excuse me? – Go back. | – 什么啊 – 你就浪子回头 |
[24:08] | Tell her you changed your mind and just be terrible. | 告诉她你改变主意了 然后去恶心她 |
[24:11] | Ah. | 啊 |
[24:12] | You know, be rude to waiters, no eye contact, | 别对服务员那么好 不要有眼神接触 |
[24:15] | bad breath, close her foot in the door. | 你可以有口臭啊 关门的时候夹她的脚呀 |
[24:17] | Just turn off all that. | 这些招都用上试试看 |
[24:19] | I’m… I’m not sure what all… that means. | 我 我不太懂这是什么意思 |
[24:22] | Just go out with her and be someone else. | 和她出去约会 但是你不要做自己 |
[24:24] | Don’t be you. | 做些你平时不会做的事情 |
[24:25] | Be a jerk? | 你要我当混蛋呀 |
[24:27] | Yes. | 没错 |
[24:28] | With bad breath? | 还要是有口臭的混蛋呀 |
[24:29] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[24:31] | Because being myself would be too… | 因为我这个人很 |
[24:34] | Oh, forget it. | 拉倒吧你 |
[24:40] | Hold one moment. | 稍等一会 |
[24:41] | – Thank you. – Of course. | – 谢谢 – 当然了 |
[24:42] | Oh. | 噢 |
[24:43] | You’re not a single parent. | 你不是单亲妈妈好吗 |
[24:46] | Oh, you think Tucker Jones is gonna punish him. | 哦 你觉得我前夫会去教训他吗 |
[24:49] | ‘Cause he’s Mr. Fun Dad. | 因为他是风趣的老爹 |
[24:51] | Mr. Ice Cream and camping trips and video games. | 带娃买雪糕去露营打游戏的老爹 |
[24:55] | I’m the one who has to dole out all the punishment. | 所以我这个当妈的才是负责批评孩子的 |
[24:57] | Look, I… I mean that Tuck has three parents. | 我 我是说塔克有三个爸妈 |
[25:00] | I love him. And I’m pissed at him, too. | 我很爱他 我对他的行为也感到生气 |
[25:03] | I know you feel like you have to do it all. | 我知道你想要所有事情都自己扛 |
[25:05] | No, I’m going to do it. | 我会搞定的 |
[25:07] | But you don’t have to. | 你没必要这样 |
[25:08] | I’m right here. Let me! | 我也在呢 我来处理 |
[25:09] | Look, put me in, Chief. You need a bad cop. | 让我去处理 主任 你需要一个坏警察 |
[25:14] | Deputize me. | 我帮你去 |
[25:17] | What does Mer say exactly when you talk about Riggs? | 你谈到里格斯的时候小梅怎么说 |
[25:21] | She just… | 她就是 |
[25:22] | So, the morgue is on its way. | 太平间的人在路上 |
[25:24] | Uh, they said since she died in the hospital, | 他们说 人是在医院死的 |
[25:26] | they are more than happy to come. | 所以他们会过来处理 |
[25:27] | Tell them to wait, and keep your voice down. | 让他们等一下 你也小声点 |
[25:29] | – Show some respect. – Respect? | – 表示尊重一下 – 尊重吗 |
[25:36] | Uh… we’re having a funeral? | 呃 这是要在这里举行葬礼的节奏吗 |
[25:40] | That’s allowed? | 可以这样吗 |
[25:42] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[25:43] | Okay. I’ll let the morgue know. | 好吧 我去跟太平间的人说一声 |
[25:48] | You were saying. | 接着说呀 |
[25:51] | What? | 啥 |
[25:52] | It’s like she doesn’t want to hear it. | 感觉她不是很想听 |
[25:54] | At all. | 压根就不想听 |
[25:56] | Like I’m annoying her. | 感觉我很烦一样 |
[25:58] | Which, maybe I am, but be a sister, sister. | 可能我真的会吧 但是我们是姐妹呀 |
[26:02] | I mean, if it was her | 如果换做是她 |
[26:03] | and she was… craving something that she couldn’t have, | 如果她 得不到她想要的东西 |
[26:07] | I would commiserate. | 我会同情她 |
[26:08] | I would at least listen. | 至少我会倾听吧 |
[26:10] | I’ll listen to you. Anytime. | 我会听的 随时都会 |
[26:12] | Mm, I don’t think that now is the best time. | 呃 现在不合适 |
[26:18] | I’m not listening. | 你们刚说啥我都没听到 |
[26:20] | Then how’d you know to say that if you weren’t listening? | 那你怎么说你都没听到 |
[26:32] | If Dr. Webber finds out about this, I’m gonna be in trouble. | 如果韦博医生知道了 我就完蛋了 |
[26:35] | I told you it’s fine. Nobody needs the room. | 都跟你说了没事的 那间房没有人用 |
[26:38] | This family was primed for a funeral. | 那家人准备好了葬礼 |
[26:40] | Not hers. | 但不是她的 |
[26:42] | I wish I was as good as Mer at forgetting things. | 我真希望和小梅一样忘记一切 |
[26:45] | My life would be a lot easier if I was. | 那样我的生活就会好过一点 |
[26:48] | Okay, she does not forget things. | 拜托 她不是会忘记事情 |
[26:51] | She buries them. | 她只不过是埋在心底 |
[26:52] | She thinks they’re gone, | 她觉得那些都过去了 |
[26:54] | but trust me… they are not gone. | 但相信我 才不会过去呢 |
[26:55] | They’re gonna come back. They always come back. | 有些东西是会回来的 |
[26:57] | See, this is the problem with me moving out. | 看 这就是我搬出来之后的问题 |
[26:59] | With three, there was balance. Now it’s chaos. | 三个人就能平衡 现在全乱了 |
[27:05] | She squeezed my hand. | 她抓我手了 |
[27:08] | She squeezed my hand. | 她抓我手了 |
[27:09] | What? | 什么 |
[27:11] | No, she squeezed it. | 她抓我的手了 |
[27:12] | I was holding her hand, and she squeezed it. | 我刚刚抓着她的手 她的手动了 |
[27:14] | I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 |
[27:15] | Morgan, I am sure that you did feel something. | 摩根 我相信你 你说的都是真的 |
[27:17] | No, no, no, I-I don’t think she’s dead. | 没有 没有 我不认为她死了 |
[27:18] | The body can experience residual reflexes. | 尸体有时候会有残余的反射 |
[27:20] | Yes, muscles can spasm, and then they stiffen. | 没错 肌肉会抽搐 然后僵硬 |
[27:22] | There are a lot of reasons for slight movements. | 轻微的动作是有很多因素的的 |
[27:24] | This wasn’t slight. | 刚刚的动静大着呢 |
[27:25] | Okay, I promise you | 好的 我相信你 |
[27:27] | it does not mean that she is actually… | 但是这并不能说明她 |
[27:31] | No, that woman is alive. | 不 她还活着 |
[27:34] | I love my job. | 我爱死我的职业了 |
[27:37] | She was dead? | 她死了吗 |
[27:39] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:40] | And now she’s no longer dead. | 然后又活过来了 |
[27:43] | Also yes. | 是的 |
[27:44] | We saw her flatline, and she’s not dead. | 她的心电图室是平线 但是她没死 |
[27:48] | Lazarus syndrome… | 是拉撒路综合征 |
[27:49] | spontaneous return of circulation | 复苏失败后的 |
[27:50] | after failed attempts at resuscitation. | 自主循环恢复 |
[27:52] | Or a miracle. | 或者说 奇迹 |
[27:55] | You can’t rule it out. | 你不能排除这种可能 |
[27:57] | Well, when we tell a family a patient is dead, | 好吧 我们跟病人家属宣布病人死亡时 |
[27:58] | I prefer we be correct! | 我希望我们是正确的 |
[28:00] | It’s a low, low bar for a physician. | 这是对医生的最低要求了 |
[28:03] | How is she, besides undead? | 她现在什么情况 除开没死之外 |
[28:05] | We won’t know about neuro deficits | 检查完心脏之后 |
[28:07] | until after the cardiac workup. | 我们才能了解神经功能缺损情况 |
[28:08] | I did detect a slight murmur. | 我的确听到了轻微的声音 |
[28:10] | I’m going to run a T.E.E. | 我要去做个经食管超声心动图 |
[28:11] | to make sure there aren’t any abnormalities. | 来确保一切正常 |
[28:13] | Edwards, will you check on that? | 爱德华兹 你去检查一下行吗 |
[28:14] | Hell yeah. | 好吧 |
[28:17] | Yeah. Yeah, yes. | 对 对 没错 |
[28:19] | Yes, Dr. Pierce. | 对 皮尔斯医生 |
[28:20] | We got her back. Don’t blow it. | 我们让她回来了 别搞砸了 |
[28:22] | Do not lose this woman a second time. | 不要重蹈覆辙了 |
[28:24] | – Understood. – Got it. | – 明白 – 知道了 |
[28:27] | Jesus wept. | 上帝哭了 |
[28:29] | Let’s continue with chest compressions. | 继续胸部按压 |
[28:31] | What’s going on in there? | 发生什么了 |
[28:32] | A guy came in… | 那个人 |
[28:33] | fell three stories off his building into the alley. | 从他家房子三楼摔到街上 |
[28:35] | Ooh, Dumpster dive. | 哇 垃圾站潜水 |
[28:37] | Guys, don’t mess around with intubation. | 伙计们 别在插管上浪费时间 |
[28:38] | Just crike him. | 给他供氧啊 |
[28:39] | What are you waiting for? There’s too much swelling. | 你们还在等什么 太多水肿了 |
[28:42] | Just cut him already. | 快点切吧 |
[28:43] | Come on, you guys! | 你们快点啊 |
[28:45] | – There it is. – Okay, they got it. | – 对了 – 好 他们能行 |
[28:48] | God, I miss this. I miss the pace of it. | 天 我太怀念了 我怀念这种紧张的节奏 |
[28:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:51] | I can’t wait to get back here. | 我等不及回来了 |
[28:53] | I cannot wait. Can’t you? | 我等不了了 你呢 |
[28:55] | Well, you know you’re coming back. | 你明知道你要回来了 |
[28:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:59] | I should get going. | 我得走了 |
[29:03] | Guys, just push more epi. | 伙计们 再推点儿肾上腺素 |
[29:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:07] | You’re doing great. Good… Good work, everyone. | 干得漂亮 太棒了 伙计们 |
[29:10] | See, now, this is where his eye should be, | 看 这是他眼睛本来应该在的地方 |
[29:12] | but instead it’s trapped in the broken bone. | 但是现在它被卡在碎骨头里了 |
[29:14] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[29:15] | Yeah, that’s what can happen when you punch people, Tuck. | 你用拳头打别人的时候也可能会这样 塔克 |
[29:18] | – Mm-hmm. – Who is that? | – 嗯 – 这是谁啊 |
[29:19] | Doesn’t matter. I’ll tell you who it used to be. | 那不重要 我告诉你他之前是什么 |
[29:22] | – He was a surgeon. – That’s right. | – 他是一名外科医生 – 对 |
[29:24] | But now he may never be one ’cause he’s blind in one eye. | 但是以后他再也不是了 因为他瞎了一只眼睛 |
[29:28] | What? | 什么 |
[29:31] | Oh, oh, and the guy who hit him? He’s in jail. | 哦 打他的那个人 他已经进监狱了 |
[29:34] | Probably for a long time. | 而且可能要待上很久 |
[29:36] | Want to go to jail, young man? | 你想进监狱吗 小家伙 |
[29:37] | No, sir. | 不 |
[29:38] | Well, that’s where fighting gets you. | 打架就会让你进 |
[29:40] | Prison or… | 监狱或是 |
[29:41] | Dr. Avery. | 艾弗里医生 |
[29:42] | Uh, yeah, and that’s his collarbone. | 额 这是他的锁骨 |
[29:53] | Lazarus syndrome | 从1982年至今只有38例 |
[29:55] | has only been reported 38 times since 1982. | 拉撒路综合征被报道过 |
[29:58] | Advance the probe, please. | 推进探头 |
[30:00] | She could have had impaired venous return | 由于肺部过度充气 |
[30:02] | due to dynamic hyperinflation of the lungs, | 她可能有过损伤性静脉回流 |
[30:05] | which caused delayed action | 从而导致对心肺复苏时 |
[30:06] | of the drugs we gave her during CPR. | 所用的药物产生滞后反应 |
[30:07] | Or a transient myocardial stunning | 也许是短暂的心肌顿抑 |
[30:09] | or electrolyte imbalance. | 或是电解质失衡 |
[30:11] | No one knows for sure why this happens. | 没人知道为什么会这样 |
[30:13] | Or she missed her daughter, wasn’t ready. | 也许是她太想念自己的女儿 还没准备好 |
[30:15] | I’m just glad we were there. | 我们很庆幸我们当时在场 |
[30:17] | Oh, God, because what if she’d woken up in the morgue? | 哦 天 要是她在太平间醒过来了呢 |
[30:19] | She could still be there for all we know, | 我们所知道的就是她可能还在那儿 |
[30:21] | just crying out for somebody, no one’s there. | 呼叫别人 但没有人在那儿 |
[30:25] | Banging on the wall of her metal drawer. | 敲打着她所在的那间的金属侧壁 |
[30:28] | Bonk, bonk, bonk, bonk, bonk. | 砰 砰 砰 砰 砰 |
[30:29] | I really have to concentrate on this. | 我真的得集中精力 |
[30:31] | Oh, yeah, sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[30:35] | ‘Cause if we lost her a second time, | 因为如果我们第二次失去她 |
[30:37] | ohh, that poor family. | 哦 那可怜的一家子 |
[30:39] | Could you ever count on anything again? | 你当时还能指望什么吗 |
[30:41] | I mean, it’d be like we were throwing away a second chance. | 我是说 我们似乎会放弃第二次机会 |
[30:44] | And not just Georgia’s, but ours, | 不只是乔治娅的 还有我们的 |
[30:45] | ’cause we’re never gonna see this again. | 因为我们再也看不到了 |
[30:47] | – Statistically speaking… – Edwards. | – 从统计学的角度来说 – 爱德华兹 |
[30:51] | All this woman wanted to do was | 这个女人想要的一切就是 |
[30:53] | die holding her husband’s hand, | 能握着她丈夫的手死去 |
[30:54] | and she did that. | 她也的确如愿了 |
[30:55] | She got to die holding his hand. | 她握着他的手死去 |
[30:57] | And then she came back to life. | 然后她又活过来了 |
[31:00] | Sorry if I’m too amazed. | 抱歉我太吃惊了 |
[31:07] | Wait. Georgia’s not dead? | 等等 乔治娅还没死吗 |
[31:08] | – Curved mayos. – Not according to Shepherd. | – 弯梅奥钳 – 谢博德不是这么说的 |
[31:11] | Incredible. | 不敢相信 |
[31:12] | So this little guy is gonna get to meet his grandma after all. | 这小家伙终于要去见他的外婆了 |
[31:17] | Take him to the NICU and page Karev. | 把他带到新生儿重症监护室 呼克莱夫 |
[31:18] | Um, Karev’s in the clinic. | 额 克莱夫在门诊 |
[31:23] | Oh, right. Uh, just take him to the NICU. | 哦 好吧 那先把孩子带到新生儿重症监护室 |
[31:26] | – You don’t know that. – Know what? | – 你不知道吧 – 知道什么 |
[31:28] | If Kara’s mom would ever forgive her. You have no idea. | 卡拉的妈妈是否会原谅她 你不知道 |
[31:30] | Of course she will. It’s her mom. | 她当然会 那是她妈妈 |
[31:32] | Well, not every family is like that. | 额 不是所有的家庭都会那样 |
[31:33] | It’s just really dangerous to get someone’s hopes up. | 让有些人重拾希望很危险 |
[31:36] | That’s not the kind of thing that you promise. | 因为那不是你承诺的事 |
[31:37] | Geez, Wilson, have a little faith. | 噫 威尔森 有点儿信仰吧 |
[31:41] | B.P.’s dropping. We’re losing her. | 血压下降了 我们要失去她了 |
[31:43] | There’s some major hemorrhaging. Let’s get some laps. | 有大出血 来点儿纱布 |
[31:45] | Start packing. | 开始包扎 |
[31:47] | ♪ ‘Cause time is a bandit ♪ | ♪ 时间就是强盗 ♪ |
[31:51] | ♪ A thief in the night ♪ | ♪ 夜间小偷 ♪ |
[31:54] | You hear about the miracle lady in the E.R.? | 你听说急诊室那位奇迹女士的事了吗 |
[31:58] | M.I…. coded her for 40 minutes, | 复苏40分钟 |
[32:01] | dead for 20 more, then she sat up. | 死了20多分钟 然后她坐起来了 |
[32:04] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[32:05] | Yeah. Awake and alive. | 醒了而且活过来了 |
[32:07] | She’s got to be gorked. | 她一定是植物人 |
[32:08] | You can’t be down for that long without deficits. | 没有缺陷是不可能倒下那么久的 |
[32:10] | We’ll see. | 我们会见分晓的 |
[32:11] | Pierce is doing a cardiac assessment now. | 皮尔斯现在在做心脏病评估 |
[32:13] | Could be a miracle. | 或许是个奇迹 |
[32:14] | She’s gorked. | 她是植物人 |
[32:17] | You ever have that dream? | 你从没有过那种梦吗 |
[32:20] | What dream? | 什么梦 |
[32:21] | The miracle dream. | 奇迹会发生的梦 |
[32:22] | ♪ ‘Cause you’ve got all your reasons ♪ | ♪ 因你已得到答案 ♪ |
[32:25] | I’d roll over in bed, and there she was, | 我在床上打滚 她就在那 |
[32:28] | asking me to go make coffee. | 要我去煮咖啡 |
[32:30] | So real. | 如此真实 |
[32:33] | Then I’d wake up. | 然后我醒了 |
[32:35] | No, never had that dream. | 没 从来没有过 |
[32:51] | A knock at the door. | 一阵敲门声 |
[32:54] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[32:55] | He knocks at the door, says he forgot his keys, | 他敲着门 说他忘记带钥匙 |
[32:58] | and he’s sorry for being gone so long. | 也很抱歉自己离开了这么久 |
[33:05] | She’s gorked. | 她是植物人 |
[33:14] | Pupils reactive, reflexes intact. | 瞳孔有反应 反射弧完好无损 |
[33:16] | I’m seeing no neurological deficits. | 我没发现神经损伤 |
[33:19] | We’re gonna keep an eye on her heart, | 我们会监视她的心脏 |
[33:20] | but for now, she looks good. | 但是现在 她看起来很好 |
[33:23] | Do you hear that, Mom? You’re okay. | 你听见了吗 妈妈 你没事了 |
[33:26] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[33:27] | Tired. | 很累 |
[33:29] | How about Kara? Is she okay? | 卡拉怎么样 她还好吧 |
[33:32] | I’m sure she’s fine. | 我保证她很好 |
[33:34] | Yeah, she always walks away from the wreck. | 对 她每次都能逃过一劫 |
[33:36] | Oh, please. | 哦 拜托 |
[33:38] | She is your sister. | 她是你妹妹 |
[33:39] | And maybe you have had your problems in the past, | 或许过去你们之间有过矛盾 |
[33:42] | maybe she is a train wreck. | 也许她是个扫把星 |
[33:43] | Maybe she is a walking demolition crew, | 也许她是个行走的拆迁队 |
[33:45] | but she came back to you. | 但是她回到你身边了 |
[33:47] | She came back to her family. | 她回到她的家庭了 |
[33:48] | Yeah, and she killed our mother! | 对 然后她就害死了我们的母亲 |
[33:50] | And your mother came back, too. | 但是你的母亲也回来了啊 |
[33:51] | Do you know how rare that is? | 你知道这有多罕见吗 |
[33:53] | Since 1982, that has been recorded… | 从1982年到现在在案的 |
[33:56] | Edwards? | 爱德华兹 |
[33:57] | 38 times. | 只有38例 |
[33:58] | Which might as well be never. | 也许从没有过 |
[34:00] | And now Mom is fine, and you’re both fine, | 现在你妈妈没事了 你们两个也都平安无事 |
[34:04] | and you should all be celebrating. | 你们本应该好好庆祝下 |
[34:05] | And instead, you’re just whining and fighting | 相反的 你妹妹回来的时候 |
[34:08] | when your sister came back. | 你们却在不停地抱怨 争吵 |
[34:10] | And your mom came back. | 你妈妈活过来了 |
[34:12] | Do you really want to throw that away? | 你们真的想抛弃这份亲情吗 |
[34:14] | Is that what your father would have wanted? | 这真的是你父亲想要的吗 |
[34:26] | You two deserved that. | 你们两个是罪有应得 |
[34:38] | I would have thought you would have both been gone by now. | 我还以为你已经走了呢 |
[34:42] | Oh, yeah, you know how it is with a baby. | 宝宝总是很是欢迎的 你懂得 |
[34:44] | Everybody wants a turn. | 每个人都想抱抱 |
[34:47] | Uh, pretty bad Le Fort fracture in O.R. 3. | 三号手术室的勒福型骨折很严重 |
[34:50] | I saw that. | 我看到了 |
[34:51] | Should have seen the intake. It was gnarly. | 你真应该看看大小 是个多瘤 |
[34:53] | How gnarly? | 多少个 |
[34:56] | Uh, about 8, 9. | 大约有八九个 |
[34:58] | Nice. | 漂亮啊 |
[34:59] | You are bored out of your freaking mind. | 你真是无聊到发疯了 |
[35:01] | Oh, my God, I’m so bored. | 天呢 我快无聊死了 |
[35:04] | And I can’t move as much as I want to, | 我没法随处走动 |
[35:05] | so we just sit and stare and stare and stare. | 所以就只能坐着干瞪眼 |
[35:08] | And I love Harriet. I do, obviously. | 我很爱哈里特 这点毋庸置疑 |
[35:10] | I mean, she’s a miracle. | 她是个奇迹 |
[35:12] | She’ll make a little face or, like, a little sound at me, | 她会朝我做小表情 发出可爱的声音 |
[35:15] | and I’m just like dumbstruck with gratitude and joy. | 然后我就会被感动得目瞪口呆 |
[35:17] | Just, like, delighted and amazed. | 又惊又喜 |
[35:20] | Yeah. | 然后呢 |
[35:21] | But th-then the delight and amazement fades a little | 但是她睡着之后 |
[35:24] | when she goes back to sleep. | 惊喜就消散了 |
[35:27] | And I stare. | 然后我就继续干瞪眼 |
[35:29] | I did not know a miracle could be so boring. | 我不知道原来奇迹会如此无聊 |
[35:32] | Why don’t you go check out the Le Fort for yourself? | 你去查看那个勒福案例吧 |
[35:35] | Really? | 你说真的啊 |
[35:39] | Has everyone had their turn? | 都抱过了吗 |
[35:41] | ‘Cause Daddy would like one. | 该轮到爹地了 |
[35:43] | – Thank you. – So sweet. | – 谢谢 – 好有爱 |
[35:45] | Hey, sweetheart. | 嗨 甜心 |
[35:49] | Kara, he’s right here. | 卡拉 他就在这呢 |
[35:53] | Hi. He’s okay? | 嗨 他还好吗 |
[35:54] | Yeah. | 他很好 |
[35:55] | I didn’t screw him up? | 我没伤到他吗 |
[35:57] | He’s great. | 他好极了 |
[35:58] | You’re here. | 你就在这呢 |
[36:00] | Hi, you. | 你好啊 |
[36:02] | You both did great. | 你们两个都很棒 |
[36:06] | I hear we have a nephew. | 我听说我们有小外甥了 |
[36:07] | Uh, they… they said it was okay | 他们…他们说一家人 |
[36:10] | if… if we’re family. | 就没关系的 |
[36:11] | We just wanted to see if you were all right. | 我们只是想看看你好不好 |
[36:14] | If you needed anything or… | 如果你有什么需要或者… |
[36:16] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:17] | Hey. Hey. | 不用 不用 |
[36:19] | It was an accident. Everyone’s okay. | 那只是个意外 大家都没事 |
[36:20] | It’s okay. | 这才是最好的 |
[36:21] | No, not Mom. Mom’s not okay. | 不是的 妈妈有事 |
[36:25] | Mom’s fine. | 妈妈很好 |
[36:26] | What? | 什么 |
[36:27] | Yeah, Mom’s good. | 妈妈很好 |
[36:30] | I mean, you killed her, but she’s really good now. | 我是说 你是杀了她 但她现在真的很好 |
[36:35] | See? They forgave her. | 看到了吗 他们原谅她了 |
[36:39] | Yeah. You got really lucky. | 没错 你真是走运 |
[36:48] | ♪ I was afraid ♪ | ♪ 我很害怕 ♪ |
[36:51] | ♪ Of not giving in ♪ | ♪ 没有让步 ♪ |
[36:54] | ♪ I’ve had fears ♪ | ♪ 我有恐惧 ♪ |
[36:56] | ♪ Underneath my skin ♪ | ♪ 深入肌肤 ♪ |
[36:59] | ♪ Let’s get together ♪ | ♪ 让我们一起 ♪ |
[37:02] | ♪ And stay together ♪ | ♪ 待在一起 ♪ |
[37:04] | And how long do I hold on to this? | 这个我要拿多长时间 |
[37:06] | One… | 一个… |
[37:09] | Two weeks. | 两个星期 |
[37:11] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[37:13] | And I’m gonna talk to Marcus… to the kid. | 我会和那个叫马库斯的小孩谈谈 |
[37:17] | I’m gonna apologize. | 我会道歉 |
[37:19] | And? | 还有呢 |
[37:20] | And I’ll never do this again. | 我不会再犯了 |
[37:22] | I don’t want to go to jail. | 我不想坐牢 |
[37:25] | ♪ Here I’ll stay ♪ | ♪ 我会留下 ♪ |
[37:26] | – I’m sorry, Mom. – How’s that? | – 对不起 妈妈 – 你说什么 |
[37:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:29] | All right. | 没关系 |
[37:31] | You can wait in the car. | 你去车里等着 |
[37:33] | ♪ Every day ♪ | ♪ 每日每夜 ♪ |
[37:37] | What is wrong with us? | 我们真是有毛病 |
[37:40] | Wrong? | 有什么毛病 |
[37:41] | That we waited so long to deputize you. | 过了那么久才派你出马 |
[37:44] | ♪ Now I got you, I ain’t leavin’ ♪ | ♪ 我得到你 再也不离开 ♪ |
[37:47] | ♪ You better believe ♪ | ♪ 你最好相信 ♪ |
[37:48] | She’s awake. | 她醒了 |
[37:50] | The dead lady. | 那个将死的女士 |
[37:52] | No deficits, fully ungorked. | 毫发无伤 完全清醒了 |
[37:55] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[37:57] | A miracle. | 真是奇迹 |
[37:59] | Just sayin’. | 随口一说 |
[38:00] | Anything can happen, Dr. Grey. | 凡是皆有可能 格蕾医生 |
[38:03] | ♪ Here I’ll stay ♪ | ♪ 我会留下 ♪ |
[38:05] | ♪ With you every day ♪ | ♪ 与你每日每夜 ♪ |
[38:07] | She needs her good sister. | 她需要她的好姐姐 |
[38:09] | Amelia, what are you doing? | 艾米莉亚 你在做什么 |
[38:10] | Not having dirty married sex | 就因为担心你们两个 |
[38:12] | because I’m worried about you two. | 我连新婚性爱都不做了 |
[38:14] | So here is how it’s gonna go. | 所以 都给我听着 |
[38:15] | Maggie, you are gonna talk to Mer | 麦琪 无论何时何地你想要什么 |
[38:17] | about whatever you want whenever you want, period. | 都要告诉小梅 完毕 |
[38:20] | And, Mer, you are gonna listen whether you want to or not | 而你 小梅 不管你愿不愿意你都要听她说 |
[38:23] | because that is what a sister does, period. | 因为这是做姐姐的该做的 完毕 |
[38:27] | I’m gonna walk away now. | 我现在要走了 |
[38:30] | Don’t make me move back in. | 别逼我再回来 |
[38:32] | ♪ Here I am ♪ | ♪ 我在这儿 ♪ |
[38:34] | ♪ Here I’ll stay ♪ | ♪ 我会留下 ♪ |
[38:36] | ♪ Oh, with you every day ♪ | ♪ 与你每日每夜 ♪ |
[38:40] | I’m listening. What do you want to talk about? | 我听着呢 你想要谈什么 |
[38:42] | ♪ Yeah, here I am ♪ | ♪ 我在这儿 ♪ |
[38:44] | Riggs, work? | 里格斯还是工作 |
[38:45] | ♪ Here I’ll stay ♪ | ♪ 我会留下 ♪ |
[38:47] | ♪ Oh, with you every day ♪ | ♪ 与你每日每夜 ♪ |
[38:48] | You know, all I’ve been doing today | 今天一整天我都在 |
[38:51] | is listening to siblings talk and complain | 听兄弟姐妹之间不停地 |
[38:53] | and talk and complain, | 争吵 抱怨 |
[38:54] | and all I really want to do is to get something to eat. | 所以现在我只想找点东西吃 |
[38:58] | I’m good with that. | 这个可以有啊 |
[39:01] | What about you? I can’t be the only one talking. | 你呢 总不能我一个人说吧 |
[39:04] | Sisterhood is a two-way street. | 姐妹关系是双向的 |
[39:07] | Is there anything you want to get off your chest? | 有什么你想要吐露的吗 |
[39:10] | Any guy you’re into? | 有喜欢的人吗 |
[39:13] | No. | 没有 |
[39:14] | Miracles aren’t always huge. | 奇迹总是很渺茫 |
[39:15] | The fever breaks. The stitch holds. | 热度退去 针脚残留 |
[39:18] | The bone heals. | 伤骨愈合 |
[39:19] | That’s why they can be hard to spot | 这就是为什么他们是难以辨认的 |
[39:21] | and why they can be such a pain in the ass. | 眼中钉 肉中刺 |
[39:24] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不应该来这儿的 |
[39:27] | I heard you did an emergent C-section. | 我听说你做了个紧急的剖腹产 |
[39:29] | Yeah. I almost lost the mom and the baby. | 对 差点就失去他们母子了 |
[39:32] | You’re pissed. | 你很生气 |
[39:34] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[39:35] | Yeah, I’m pissed. | 我很生气 |
[39:37] | That baby deserved the best peds surgeon we have, | 那个婴儿应该得到最好的儿科医生 |
[39:39] | and we didn’t have him because you screwed up. | 但是我们没有 应该你搞砸了 |
[39:41] | Yeah. | 说得对 |
[39:44] | Today, I froze a wart, | 今天我冻掉了一个疣 |
[39:45] | diagnosed three sinus infections, | 确诊了三例鼻窦炎 |
[39:48] | gave someone a laxative and waited until they pooped. | 给人开了泻药 然后一直等他们拉到精疲力尽 |
[39:50] | I wanted to quit every five minutes today. | 我一整天都在想着放弃 |
[39:53] | I wanted to walk out the damn door and never look back. | 我想踏出这道该死的门 永不回头 |
[39:56] | So now you’re gonna complain? | 所以现在你想要发牢骚 |
[39:57] | That’s the point. I’m not. | 说到点了上了 我不是要发牢骚 |
[39:59] | I’m gonna do my time, work in the clinic, | 我想要抓紧时间好好工作 在门诊 |
[40:01] | and help people. | 帮助需要的人 |
[40:03] | I want to come back, | 我想要回来 |
[40:04] | and I’m gonna do whatever it takes, and I’m not quitting. | 而且会不惜一切代价 我不会放弃的 |
[40:08] | And that’s the guy you… | 这就是你… |
[40:09] | trained and raised and whatever, so… | 带出来的人 所以 |
[40:14] | Okay? | 可以了吗 |
[40:17] | I missed you today. | 我今天很想你 |
[40:20] | But I’m still really, really mad at you. | 但是我还是非常非常生你的气 |
[40:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:26] | Me too. | 我也生我自己的气 |
[40:28] | Don’t get me wrong… tiny miracles are great. | 不要理解错了…再小的奇迹都很伟大 |
[40:32] | A little miracle is a miracle. | 小的奇迹也是奇迹 |
[40:35] | It just may not be enough to save us. | 只是不足以拯救我们 |