时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | In 1949, Edward Murphy conducted | 1949年 爱德华·墨菲做了个 |
[00:10] | a rocket-sled experiment… | 火箭滑车实验 |
[00:12] | …to see how much pressure a human being could withstand. | 来测定人类能承受多大的压力 |
[00:16] | ♪ Oh, I found my vibe ♪ | ♪ 我找到了感觉 ♪ |
[00:22] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:24] | I’ve organized the monthly rotation schedule, | 我安排好了月度轮转表 |
[00:25] | I got up to speed | 我加快了 |
[00:26] | on all the upcoming general elective surgeries, | 所有的普外择期手术的进度 |
[00:29] | and I have some ideas about which residents | 关于进行明尼克医生下阶段训练的 |
[00:31] | are ready for the next phase of Dr. Minnick’s training. | 住院医生的人选 我有一些想法 |
[00:34] | Um, I could run that by you, or… | 我可以帮你做这些 还是… |
[00:36] | Murphy’s experiment failed… spectacularly. | 令人惊讶的是 墨菲的实验失败了 |
[00:39] | Or not. | 还是你自己来 |
[00:40] | Over and over. | 一次又一次的失败了 |
[00:42] | Uh, whatever you like. Sorry. | 你想怎样都可以 抱歉 |
[00:44] | What… What would Dr. Grey usually do? | 格蕾医生通常会怎么做 |
[00:45] | Uh, Dr. Grey wouldn’t talk to me about any of it. | 格蕾医生什么都不会跟我讲 |
[00:48] | She would just do it. | 只是埋头干 |
[00:49] | Go. Do it. | 快去 快做事 |
[00:51] | Oh. Okay. Sure. Yeah. | 好的 当然 |
[00:53] | Needless to say, he didn’t start off on the right foot. | 毋庸置疑 他没能开个好头 |
[00:57] | Kepner, you don’t have to check in with me. | 卡普娜 你不必向我汇报 |
[01:00] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[01:01] | You do you. | 做好你自己就行 |
[01:03] | It’s your department now. | 现在这里是你的地盘了 |
[01:05] | That’s why it’s called Murphy’s Law. | 这就是墨菲定律的由来 |
[01:08] | Because if anything can go wrong, it will. | 凡事只要有可能出错 那就一定会出错 |
[01:10] | You may have thought you were done | 你也许觉得这事已经盖棺定论了 |
[01:12] | talking about this, but I wasn’t. | 但我没有 |
[01:13] | Richard, it was 3:00 in the morning. | 理查德 那是凌晨三点 |
[01:16] | I have surgery. I needed sleep. | 我有手术 我需要睡眠 |
[01:17] | You need sleep. Come on. | 你也需要睡觉 拜托 |
[01:19] | You told Bailey to replace me. | 你让贝利替换掉我 |
[01:21] | No, baby, no. | 不是 |
[01:22] | I told Bailey there was a problem. | 我跟贝利说 有个问题 |
[01:25] | – You told her there was a problem. – Yes. | – 你告诉她有个问题 – 没错 |
[01:27] | You see a problem in our marriage, | 你在我们的婚姻中发现了问题 |
[01:28] | will I hear about it, or will some consultant | 我会从别人那里听说 或者会有什么顾问 |
[01:30] | come and kick me out of our bedroom? | 过来把我从卧室踢出去吗 |
[01:32] | Stop. You know me better than that. | 住嘴 你知道我不会那样做 |
[01:33] | No, Catherine, right now, I don’t. | 不 凯瑟琳 至少现在 我不知道 |
[01:35] | I really don’t. | 我确实不知道 |
[01:39] | Take O.R. 4 and make sure you do the post-op debriefing | 用4号手术室 确保住院医生 |
[01:42] | with the resident right away. | 立即向你汇报术后情况 |
[01:43] | Is Dr. Grey out sick or something? | 格蕾医生是生病了还是怎样 |
[01:45] | Dr. Grey is suspended. | 她被停职了 |
[01:47] | I am the interim department chief until further notice. | 在下一步指示前 我暂时担任部门主任 |
[01:50] | You are? | 是这样吗 |
[01:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:55] | Yes. | 没错 |
[01:57] | Yes. | 真的是 |
[02:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:02] | Oh, Dr. Kepner, Dr. Bailey told me | 卡普娜医生 贝利医生跟我说 |
[02:04] | you’re filling in for Dr. Grey as Chief of General. | 你暂替格蕾医生担任普外科主任 |
[02:06] | I am. | 是的 |
[02:07] | Well, congrats. | 恭喜你 |
[02:08] | Well, I didn’t… | 我不是… |
[02:09] | I mean, it was a… a necessary… | 我是说 它其实是…必然的… |
[02:11] | – I need your help. – Oh. | – 我需要你的帮助 – 哦 |
[02:12] | I’m beginning phase two of my teaching program today… | 今天我要开始第二阶段的教学项目 |
[02:14] | Right. Phase two. | 没错 第二阶段 |
[02:16] | And I need someone to supervise Ben Warren through a colectomy. | 我需要有人监督本·沃伦的结肠切除术 |
[02:18] | Dr. Hawkins was gonna do it, but he’s sick. | 本来是霍金斯医生来做这件事 但他病了 |
[02:20] | Can you assign someone else? | 你能再选派一个人吗 |
[02:21] | Yeah, let’s see who has a colectomy. | 我看看谁今天有结肠切除术 |
[02:25] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[02:27] | No. No. | 没有 |
[02:29] | Not at all. All good. | 没有 一切都很好 |
[02:30] | Um, I do have a surgeon available with one, | 的确有个医生可以做 |
[02:32] | and I will just assign it to him. | 我会传达给他的 |
[02:34] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[02:35] | Sure. Yeah. | 不客气 |
[02:39] | Do you know where Dr. Webber is? | 你知道韦博医生在哪吗 |
[02:41] | Did April say anything? Like why she jumped ship? | 艾普丽尔说什么了吗 比如她为何倒戈 |
[02:44] | I haven’t seen her. | 我还没见到她 |
[02:45] | She was home late and out early. | 她最近总是早出晚归 |
[02:47] | Oh, she’s slinking, then. | 她是在逃避 |
[02:49] | She knows what she did. She’s slinking. | 她知道自己做了什么 她在逃避 |
[02:51] | Traitor. | 叛徒 |
[02:52] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[02:53] | Look, I can’t believe | 我还是不敢相信 |
[02:55] | that she would have done this, either. | 她会这么做 |
[02:56] | I can’t believe Bailey asked her. | 真不敢相信贝利会这么要求她 |
[02:58] | How’s Grey holding up? | 格蕾怎么样 |
[02:59] | She’s bored. | 她很无聊 |
[03:00] | She’s worried Kepner’s gonna kill all of her patients. | 她担心她的病人全死在卡普娜手上 |
[03:02] | Kepner’s a solid surgeon. | 卡普娜是个值得信赖的医生 |
[03:03] | You have to give her that, | 虽然她抢了格蕾的职位 但你不得不承认 |
[03:05] | no matter how anyone feels about her taking the job. | 不管别人怎么想 |
[03:06] | Yeah, of course she’s a great surgeon. | 她的确是个好外科医生 |
[03:08] | Guys, we’re losing ground here, okay? | 我们在节节败退好吗 |
[03:09] | We lost Grey. We’re… Now we’re losing April… | 我们失去了格蕾 现在又失去了卡普娜 |
[03:11] | And we don’t have the residents. | 而且我们手下没有住院医生了 |
[03:12] | They love Minnick. | 他们超爱明尼克 |
[03:13] | And she’s about to start phase two of her program. | 她马上就要开始教学的第二阶段了 |
[03:16] | Phase two? | 第二阶段 |
[03:16] | A resident gets to be the primary surgeon | 住院医生可以主刀医生 |
[03:18] | on their own case. | 在他们自己的病人身上 |
[03:20] | One procedure, pre-op to post-op, start to finish. | 一个手术 从术前到术后 从开始到结束 |
[03:23] | Under supervision, right? | 这是在监督下进行的 对吗 |
[03:24] | Yeah, but the resident does it all. | 是的 但是全程由住院医生动手 |
[03:27] | The attending is there to assist. | 主治医生只能在旁协助 |
[03:29] | The resident? | 住院医生吗 |
[03:33] | Start to finish, baby! | 整个手术 亲们 |
[03:35] | Oh, would you quit bragging already? | 你能别现在就自吹自擂吗 |
[03:38] | Yes! | 可以啊 |
[03:40] | I don’t get it. Why you two? | 我不明白 为什么是你们两个 |
[03:42] | ‘Cause Minnick recognizes I’m the best resident. | 因为明尼克知道我是最好的住院医生 |
[03:45] | Obviously. | 显而易见啊 |
[03:47] | I don’t know why you got one. | 我不懂为什么你也可以 |
[03:48] | Special treatment. | 特殊待遇 |
[03:49] | From his Chief wife. | 因为他的老婆大人 |
[03:50] | It’s not special treatment, | 才不是特殊待遇 |
[03:52] | and don’t call her that. | 也别这么叫她 |
[03:53] | Minnick told me she drew names from a hat. | 明尼克告诉我 她是随机选的 |
[03:55] | See? | 看见没 |
[03:56] | Whatever… Mr. Bailey. | 得了吧…贝利先生 |
[03:59] | She’s really gonna let you do | 她真准备让你在没人帮忙的情况下 |
[04:01] | a whole surgery with no help? | 自己完成一整个手术 |
[04:02] | No hand-holding, no training wheels, | 不能手把手指导 没有辅助轮 |
[04:03] | no safety belts, no gutter bumpers. | 没有安全带 没有保险杠 |
[04:05] | Phase two, baby! | 第二阶段 |
[04:07] | Shut up, baby. | 别说了 |
[04:08] | Yeah, what happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[04:09] | Last night, you were like, | 昨天晚上你还是一副 |
[04:10] | “Let’s start a revolution!” | ” 同志们起来革命吧 “的样子 |
[04:12] | Well, this morning, I would say that we’re winning. | 今天早上 我们革命胜利了 |
[04:14] | Now, gosh, if you’ll excuse me, children, | 对不起了各位 |
[04:18] | Mama’s got to go do surgery. | 我要去做手术啦 |
[04:26] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:28] | Kepner. | 卡普娜 |
[04:31] | April. How’s your new job going? | 艾普丽尔 新工作怎么样 |
[04:34] | So busy, as I’m sure you know. | 如你所知 很忙 |
[04:37] | Dr. Webber, can I talk to you for a sec? | 韦博医生 能借一步说话吗 |
[04:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:41] | Maybe could we go somewhere a little more private, or…? | 我们去稍微隐秘点的地方 或者… |
[04:43] | Oh, you know what, Kepner? | 你知道吗 卡普娜 |
[04:44] | I’m… I’m pretty busy. | 我真的很忙 |
[04:45] | W-What do you have to say? | 你要说什么 |
[04:46] | Um, it’s about your partial colectomy today. | 你今天的部分肠切除术 |
[04:50] | It’s now Ben Warren’s. | 现在是本·沃伦的了 |
[04:52] | – I beg your pardon? – Start to finish. | – 你再说一遍 – 整个手术都是 |
[04:54] | I’d like Dr. Warren to scrub in as primary surgeon. | 我想让沃伦医生以主刀医生的身份参加手术 |
[04:57] | You’d like? | 你想? |
[04:58] | And you can assist and help… only when requested… | 你只能在被要求的时候…才能协助 |
[05:03] | but it will be Dr. Warren’s O.R. | 但是这将是沃伦医生主刀 |
[05:05] | Why don’t you let Bailey take this one? | 为什么贝利的手术不需要换主刀 |
[05:10] | Because I’ve assigned it to you. | 因为我已经分配给你了 |
[05:12] | Well, I suggest you unassign it. | 那我建议你取消这个分配 |
[05:18] | I would… I would really rather not, Dr. Webber. | 恕我不能那么做 韦博医生 |
[05:20] | Sir. | 先生 |
[05:28] | Please? | 拜托你了 |
[05:30] | Just… please? | 就 拜托了 |
[05:37] | Sure thing… | 当然了 |
[05:39] | Chief. | 主任 |
[06:02] | – There you are. – Yes. | – 你在这里啊 – 嗯 |
[06:04] | And I am ready. | 我准备好了 |
[06:05] | I have Mrs. Mallenbaum’s labs, | 我已经拿到了马伦鲍姆夫人的化验结果 |
[06:06] | I booked an O.R… | 我已经预约手术室了 |
[06:07] | Edwards, unbook it. | 爱德华兹 取消它吧 |
[06:08] | Mrs. Mallenbaum had a complication. | 马伦鲍姆夫人出现了并发症 |
[06:10] | What? Did she have breakfast? | 什么 她吃过早餐了吗 |
[06:12] | No. She died. | 没有 她去世了 |
[06:14] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[06:16] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[06:17] | That’s… | 那真的 |
[06:19] | That’s awful. | 那真的是糟透了 |
[06:21] | It’s okay to be disappointed. | 你感到失望这是很正常的 |
[06:22] | You were excited. | 你太期待这场手术了 |
[06:24] | I was excited, too. | 我也很期待 |
[06:26] | So, should I go down to the pit or something instead, or… | 那我是要去急诊室或者其他科室 还是 |
[06:28] | You know what? Yes. | 你说的没错 就是要这样 |
[06:29] | If you’re gonna do a true start-to-finish, | 如果你想要来一场完整的手术 |
[06:31] | we should both go down to the E.R. | 我们就要转战急诊室 |
[06:33] | and see if we can start one on intake. | 去看看能不能从新收病人那儿下手 |
[06:36] | We’re trolling? | 我们这是高调抢资源吗 |
[06:38] | We’re trolling. | 正是 |
[06:46] | Can you check Mr. Lewis’ drains for me, please? | 能帮我查查路易斯先生的引流管吗 |
[06:48] | Yes, Doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[06:48] | All right, I’ve been thinking. | 好吧 我已经想过了 |
[06:50] | All right, we are in a corner. | 我们现在陷于困境了 |
[06:52] | Okay? It’s time. | 这只是时间问题 |
[06:55] | One of us needs to talk to my mother about this, | 你或者我早晚都要跟我妈说说这件事 |
[06:57] | and I know what you’re gonna say, all right? | 而且我知道你要说什么 我没说错吧 |
[06:59] | And I don’t care how it looks… | 我不介意它看起来… |
[07:00] | Jackson, she knows. | 杰克逊 她知道这件事 |
[07:01] | Sh… | 她 |
[07:03] | She knew before anyone. | 她比谁都知道得早 |
[07:06] | She’s not with us. | 而且她不站我们这边 |
[07:08] | No, sh… | 不可能 她 |
[07:10] | This was my mother’s idea? | 这是我妈的主意吗 |
[07:13] | I-I-I thought… I thought this was Bailey’s | 我 我还以为 还以为是贝利要这么做的 |
[07:14] | So did I. | 我也以为是 |
[07:15] | But, no, Bailey decided I didn’t need… | 然而并不是 贝利觉得我不需要… |
[07:18] | – You should stop talking right now. – What? | – 现在先别说这个 – 什么 |
[07:20] | Dr. Webber. | 韦博医生 |
[07:22] | Oh, need something, Warren? | 沃伦 有何贵干吗 |
[07:24] | Well, um… | 就是 |
[07:24] | Well, you, sir. | 先生 你 |
[07:25] | Uh, I have my start-to-finish surgery today, | 今天的手术我要做主刀 |
[07:27] | and you were assigned to… | 然后你是被分配到 |
[07:29] | Assist you, yeah. | 是的 协助你 |
[07:30] | Right. | 没错 |
[07:33] | – We’ll talk later. – Mm-hmm. | – 我们迟点再聊 – 好 |
[07:35] | Warren. | 沃伦 |
[07:37] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[07:42] | Boring, boring. Weird and gross. | 无聊啊无聊 奇了怪了 |
[07:44] | Exceptionally boring. | 超级无聊 |
[07:46] | None of these are surgical. | 竟然没有一场外科手术 |
[07:48] | Can I get a portable ultrasound | 我可以拿一台便携式超声仪 |
[07:48] | – to Bed 2, please? – Of course. | – 到2床吗 麻烦了 – 当然可以 |
[07:50] | Dr. Murphy, talk to me about Bed 2. | 墨菲医生 跟我说说2床的情况吧 |
[07:52] | It’s a 9-year-old boy with right upper quadrant pain. | 9岁男孩 主诉右上腹痛 |
[07:54] | I’m betting it’s acute cholecystitis, | 我怀疑是急性胆囊炎 |
[07:55] | but I’ve got to get the ultrasound to confirm. | 但是还得做个超声确认一下 |
[07:59] | That won’t be necessary. | 没那个必要了 |
[08:00] | Am I missing something? | 你说什么 我不太懂 |
[08:02] | Wait. No, no, no, no! | 等等 不 不能拿走 |
[08:03] | Dr. Edwards is taking over this case now, | 这个病人现在由爱德华兹医生来接管了 |
[08:05] | from start to finish. | 一直到治疗结束 |
[08:06] | Thank you for finding it for her. | 谢谢你给她找了个病人 |
[08:07] | No! I started it. I get to finish it! | 不 我接诊的 就得由我来负责到底啊 |
[08:10] | I love gallstones! | 我喜欢胆结石病人 |
[08:11] | Yes! | 我也是呢 |
[08:12] | You will get your turn, Dr. Murphy, | 机会总会有的 墨菲医生 |
[08:13] | and when that happens, | 下个机会来临时 |
[08:14] | Dr. Edwards will be there to support you. | 爱德华兹医生一定会全力支持你的 |
[08:26] | Physical Therapy to 5 West. Physical Therapy to 5 West. | 西区5床理疗 西区5床理疗 |
[08:32] | Wait, honey, tell me again… | 慢着 亲爱的 能再告诉我 |
[08:33] | where’s Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生在哪吗 |
[08:34] | Good morning, Ms. Gagliano. I am Dr… | 早上好 加利亚诺太太 我是卡普… |
[08:37] | Not Dr. Grey. | 不是格蕾医生 |
[08:38] | She’s not Dr. Grey. | 她不是格蕾医生 |
[08:40] | Where’s Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生在哪 |
[08:42] | Dr. Grey is unavailable to perform your surgery, Lynne, | 格蕾医生不能给你做手术了 琳妮 |
[08:45] | so, uh, Dr. Kepner will be performing it with Dr. Pierce. | 所以卡普娜医生和皮尔斯医生会给你做手术 |
[08:49] | She’s gonna take out my cancer? | 她要切除我的肿瘤吗 |
[08:51] | Ms. Gagliano, I have successfully operated | 加利亚诺太太 我做过数例 |
[08:53] | on several esophageal cancer… | 成功的食管癌手术 |
[08:55] | Listen, Dr. NotGrey, I don’t care what you’ve done. | 这位医生 你听着 我才不关心你做过什么 |
[09:00] | Dr. Grey found my cancer. | 是格蕾医生发现我得了癌症 |
[09:03] | She told me about it. | 是她跟我讨论病情的 |
[09:05] | She held my hand while I bawled about it. | 当我歇斯底里时是她握住我的手 |
[09:07] | She told me how she was gonna take it out. | 告诉我她用什么方法来切除肿瘤 |
[09:12] | I’ve been going to the same hairstylist for 23 years. | 23年来我都找同一个发型师 |
[09:15] | Why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[09:16] | Because she knows how I like my roots done. | 因为她知道我喜欢什么样的发型 |
[09:21] | Dr. Grey knows my roots. | 格蕾医生知道我想要什么 |
[09:25] | Let’s cancel the surgery. | 那我们就把手术取消了吧 |
[09:27] | I’ll wait for Dr. Grey. | 我要等格蕾医生给我做 |
[09:31] | Lynne, that kind of loyalty is really appreciated. | 琳妮 我真欣赏你的忠诚 |
[09:33] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[09:35] | Loyalty is so rare in this world. | 这世上忠诚已经很少见了 |
[09:39] | But we’re not sure when Dr. Grey will be back, | 但是我们不确定格蕾医生什么时候才能回来 |
[09:41] | and with the risk of your cancer spreading, | 现在担心你的癌症有扩散的风险 |
[09:43] | we can’t wait. | 我们不能等了 |
[09:46] | But I’ll be there. | 我也会在的 |
[09:48] | Your roots are safe with me. | 有我在 你的发型会没事的 |
[09:55] | When did the pain start? | 腹痛是什么时候开始的 |
[09:57] | When we were in our car, on the way to the seaport. | 在我们开车去港口的路上 |
[09:59] | Matty kept complaining about his stomach. | 马蒂就一直说肚子疼 |
[10:00] | It’s been off and on for the last few days, | 已经断断续续持续好几天了 |
[10:02] | but it kept getting worse, | 刚刚疼痛突然加重了 |
[10:03] | so we just turned around and came back here. | 所以我们就掉头回来 到医院看看 |
[10:05] | I mean, it’s probably just a stomach bug, right? | 我觉得应该只是普通的胃病吧 |
[10:07] | We’re going on a cruise. | 我们要坐游轮旅游呢 |
[10:09] | Ooh, that’s fun. | 那很棒哦 |
[10:10] | It’s called an Explorer Cruise. | 我们要坐的是探险者号游轮 |
[10:12] | It’s all-inclusive, three ports of call. | 那只是三个港口对它的泛称 |
[10:14] | And they have rock-climbing walls | 船上有攀岩墙 |
[10:16] | and even movie nights. | 甚至还有电影之夜 |
[10:17] | And they teach you to surf right on deck! | 而且他们就在甲板上教你冲浪 |
[10:19] | See, he… he’s more excited than Matty is about this trip. | 看 这个游轮之旅 他比马蒂还要兴奋 |
[10:22] | It’s like I have two children. | 感觉像养了两个孩子 |
[10:23] | Matty, can you raise your arms for me? | 马蒂 能把手臂抬高一下吗 |
[10:26] | Also, if we get to the car within the hour, | 如果我们一个小时之内能上车的话 |
[10:28] | we can still make it. | 还是能赶上游轮之旅的 |
[10:29] | Dana… | 德纳 |
[10:30] | Maybe we’re just overreacting. | 也许我们只是反应过度了 |
[10:31] | – Dana… – I’m being optimistic. | – 德纳 – 我是乐天派 |
[10:33] | Matty’s been looking forward to this for a year. | 这次旅行马蒂已经期待了一年了 |
[10:35] | Hillary, Dana, I’m afraid Matty has gallstones | 希拉里 德纳 我怀疑马蒂有胆结石 |
[10:38] | and a very inflamed gallbladder. | 和严重的胆囊炎 |
[10:39] | Gallstones? | 胆结石吗 |
[10:41] | But he’s nine. | 他才九岁啊 |
[10:42] | Very rare in someone Matty’s age, | 在他这种年龄发病的确很罕见 |
[10:43] | but it can happen. | 但是几率还是有的 |
[10:44] | Oh, gosh. Oh, sweetie. | 天呐 我的宝贝 |
[10:48] | But will we still be able to go? | 那我们还能去坐游轮吗 |
[10:49] | It’s okay, son. Don’t worry. | 没事的 儿子 别担心 |
[10:52] | Will we be… able to go? | 那我们还… 能坐游轮吗 |
[10:56] | Not today, buddy. | 今天不行哦 伙计 |
[10:57] | You need surgery. | 你需要动手术 |
[11:02] | My God. | 我的天 |
[11:04] | That was so hard. | 真棘手 |
[11:05] | Hey, they can reschedule a vacation. | 他们可以重新安排度假行程 |
[11:08] | You can’t get caught up in their story… | 你不能沉浸在他们的故事中 |
[11:09] | Not your job. | 这不是你应该考虑的 |
[11:10] | No, it was so hard to keep from smiling, | 不 我说的棘手是指太难保持笑容了 |
[11:12] | especially when I said, “You’re gonna need surgery.” | 尤其是当我说 “你需要做手术” 的时候 |
[11:17] | I’m just happy that you’re here. | 我真高兴你在这 |
[11:18] | I’m trying not to hug you right now. | 好想抱抱你 |
[11:21] | Okay, make it quick. | 好吧 快点 |
[11:26] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[11:27] | All right, now talk me through your surgical plan. | 好了 告诉我你的手术计划吧 |
[11:29] | Well, after trocar insertion, | 置入套针管后 |
[11:31] | I’ll… | 我会… |
[11:34] | Your very own start-to-finish partial colectomy, huh? | 属于你的部分肠切除术 |
[11:38] | Pretty spiffy. | 干净利落 |
[11:40] | Yeah, yeah. Should be pretty cool. | 嗯 应该不错吧 |
[11:43] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[11:45] | Are you nervous? | 你在紧张吗 |
[11:47] | No, it’s not nerves. It’s just… | 不 我没有 只是… |
[11:49] | I wish I had a different attending, that’s all. | 我希望可以换一个主治 就这样 |
[11:51] | I mean, if people don’t like what Minnick’s doing, | 我的意思是 如果有人不满意明尼克的工作 |
[11:53] | they don’t really try… | 他们不用试着… |
[11:53] | Well, who’s the attending? | 谁是那个主治 |
[11:55] | I’ll talk to them. | 我跟他们谈谈 |
[11:57] | Dr. Webber. | 韦博医生 |
[12:00] | But… yeah. Yeah. | 但… 是的 是的 |
[12:02] | So this should be fun. | 应该会很有趣 |
[12:03] | And, no, no, you won’t talk to him. | 不 不 你不用和他谈 |
[12:05] | I have enough problems being your First Lady. | 做你的第一夫人 我已经有足够多的麻烦了 |
[12:07] | Just stay out of it. | 别参与进来 |
[12:10] | My First what? | 我的第一什么 |
[12:12] | Dr. Pierce, do you think I might have a chance | 皮尔斯医生 可不可以让我来 |
[12:14] | to dissect the thoracic esophagus? | 切开胸部食管 |
[12:16] | No, Wilson. | 不行 威尔森 |
[12:17] | I don’t see why not, Dr. Pierce, if… | 我不明白为什么不行 皮尔斯医生 如果… |
[12:18] | Because we already have one surgeon | 我们已经有一名主刀医生了 |
[12:20] | we didn’t plan for is why not. | 我们没有别的计划 |
[12:26] | Okay, I get it. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[12:28] | You are unhappy about Dr. Grey, | 你对格蕾医生的事很不高兴 |
[12:30] | but I am not the one who suspended her. | 但我不是造成她停职的那个 |
[12:32] | I’m unhappy about the fact | 我不高兴的是 |
[12:33] | that Dr. Grey and I worked hard to plan this surgery, | 格蕾医生和我好不容易计划了这次手术 |
[12:35] | and you are skipping steps. | 但是你却插了进来 |
[12:36] | You just ligated a branch that we might need | 你只要把吻合术所要的分支 |
[12:38] | for the anastomosis. | 结扎了就行了 |
[12:39] | And now the esophagus is ready to be excised, | 食道已经可以切除了 |
[12:42] | which was quicker. | 这样更快些 |
[12:47] | V-fib! | 室颤 |
[12:48] | She’s in cardiac arrest! | 心脏骤停了 |
[12:50] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:51] | Grab the paddles! | 用电极板 |
[12:56] | 1 2 3 1, 2, 3. | |
[13:03] | Paddles! | 电极板 |
[13:05] | Charge to 120. | 充到120 |
[13:08] | Clear. | 离手 |
[13:12] | So, what now? | 现在怎么样 |
[13:13] | Can we still excise the tumor? | 我们还能切除肿瘤吗 |
[13:15] | No, we can’t. | 不 不行 |
[13:16] | She’s too unstable. | 她体征太不稳定 |
[13:18] | We have to close her up, do a cardiac work-up, | 我们只能先将她关胸 做个心脏检查 |
[13:21] | observe her in ICU. | 送她到重症监护室进行观察 |
[13:24] | Sorry, Lynne, you’re gonna have to keep waiting. | 对不起 琳妮 现在只能等了 |
[13:27] | Why are you looking at me? | 你为什么看着我 |
[13:29] | I didn’t give her a heart attack. | 又不是我造成她心脏病的 |
[13:37] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝利医生 |
[13:38] | Need something? | 需要什么吗 |
[13:39] | Warren is doing his start-to-finish surgery. | 沃伦要开始做他的主刀手术了 |
[13:41] | I thought I’d observe. | 我觉得我应该来看看 |
[13:43] | Really? | 是吗 |
[13:45] | Observe Warren or me? | 观察沃伦还是我 |
[13:47] | You asked her to come in here? | 你叫她进来的吗 |
[13:49] | You don’t trust me to follow the protocol? | 你不相信我会按照规章来做 |
[13:51] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[13:52] | I-I didn’t even know that she was gonna come. | 我…我都不知道她会来 |
[13:54] | He didn’t say that, and I didn’t say that. | 他没有这么说 我也没有 |
[13:56] | You said that. | 只有你在说 |
[13:57] | I think we’re good. | 我觉得我们很好 |
[13:59] | I think I’d like to watch. | 我觉得我想看着 |
[14:13] | I had a heart attack? | 我有心脏病? |
[14:14] | Yes, but we were able to intervene very quickly. | 是的 但我们很快就控制住了 |
[14:16] | But you didn’t get the damn cancer out? | 但你们没有把那该死的癌症弄走吗 |
[14:18] | No, we weren’t able to remove the tumor. | 没有 我们没能把肿瘤取出来 |
[14:21] | After your heart attack… | 在你心脏病发后… |
[14:22] | I knew something was gonna go wrong. | 我就知道会出差错 |
[14:23] | The minute Dr. NotGrey showed up, I… | 当我看到这位不是格蕾的医生时 我就… |
[14:26] | Dr. Grey wouldn’t have been able to do anyth… | 格蕾医生无法做任何… |
[14:27] | You know, why don’t we… why don’t we give you | 我想说 我们应该…应该给你些时间 |
[14:29] | a few minutes of peace and quiet? | 让你平静下来 |
[14:38] | That poor woman’s body is still riddled with cancer. | 那可怜的女人身体里仍遍布癌细胞 |
[14:40] | We did just save her life. | 我们刚救了她的命 |
[14:41] | You’d think she’d see that as a plus. | 你应该想她会把这看作是一次附加赠送 |
[14:42] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[14:43] | Just… shut your face. | 闭上你的嘴吧 |
[14:46] | – Maggie! – I thought you were with us. | – 麦琪 – 我一直觉得你和我们是一路的 |
[14:48] | I thought you were with Richard. | 我觉得你是帮理查德的 |
[14:50] | And then you go and do this? | 你却离开我们 做这种事吗 |
[14:51] | I took a job! | 我只是接了份工作 |
[14:52] | It was an opportunity! | 这是一个机会 |
[14:54] | It’s aiding the enemy! | 你这是在帮助敌人 |
[14:55] | I’m not saying I agree with what Bailey did… | 我没有说我同意贝利的做法 |
[14:57] | But you are saying that it’s not a deal-breaker! | 但你说你不会破坏大局 |
[14:59] | Not for you. | 对你来说不会 |
[14:59] | Not if it gets you what you want. | 就算能得到你想要的 你也不会 |
[15:01] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[15:03] | I’m doing my job! | 我在做我的工作 |
[15:05] | This is my job, Maggie! | 这是我的工作 麦琪 |
[15:07] | Someone here has to act like an adult! | 总有人需要表现为一个成年人应有的样子 |
[15:15] | And now I am dividing the white line of Toldt. | 我开始分离融合筋膜的白线了 |
[15:19] | Beautiful dissection, Dr. Warren. | 漂亮的解剖 沃伦医生 |
[15:22] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[15:24] | Dr. Webber, more suction. | 韦博医生 继续抽吸 |
[15:27] | Are you gonna be one of those surgeons | 你想和那些外科医生一样 |
[15:29] | who plays music in his O.R.? | 在手术室放音乐吗 |
[15:31] | I might be. | 可能吧 |
[15:33] | Well, choose your playlist carefully. | 好好选一下你的播放列表 |
[15:34] | I once had this resident who made it all the way to close, | 我曾经有过住院医生 她终于要缝合了 |
[15:37] | and then all of a sudden, this music comes on. | 但突然 这首音乐响起来了 |
[15:39] | It was the most ridiculous song I ever heard. | 是我听过最滑稽的音乐 |
[15:42] | It was complete gibberish. | 完全莫名其妙 |
[15:43] | Stay away from the ureter. | 离输尿管远一点 |
[15:44] | Yep. | 是 |
[15:45] | More traction, please? | 再进行抽吸 谢谢 |
[15:47] | I was that resident. | 我是你说的那个住院医生 |
[15:49] | And “MMMBop” was very popular at the time. | “姆姆姆博普” 在当时非常流行 |
[15:51] | That was you, huh? | 那个人是你啊 |
[15:54] | It was catchy. | 确实很上口 |
[15:57] | Dr. Warren, did you know that my first solo surgery | 沃伦医生 你知道吗 我第一次单独做手术 |
[16:01] | was also with Dr. Webber? | 也是和韦博医生一起 |
[16:02] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[16:04] | But somewhere between then and now, | 但从过去到现在 |
[16:06] | Dr. Bailey forgot that I know how to teach. | 贝利医生忘记了 我知道怎么教人 |
[16:16] | What I’m saying is, the chief gives an order, | 我的意思是 主任发出命令 |
[16:18] | you… you follow the order. | 你…你照命令行事 |
[16:20] | You… You try to make it work. | 你… 你想做好 |
[16:21] | Spoken like a true soldier. | 你说话就像一个真正的士兵 |
[16:22] | Spoken like a former chief. | 像前任主任 |
[16:23] | Right on both counts. | 两个都像 |
[16:24] | So you’re neutral is what you’re saying. | 所以说你是中立的 |
[16:26] | You’re Switzerland. | 你是瑞士人 |
[16:27] | No, I’m saying Bailey’s the chief, | 不 我说的是贝利现在是主任 |
[16:28] | but that doesn’t mean that I-I-I-I’m against Webber. | 但并不是说我反对韦博 |
[16:31] | Yeah, I get that. I really do. | 嗯 明白了 当真明白 |
[16:33] | But what the hell are you supposed to do | 但你到底想怎么做 |
[16:34] | when you’re completely against the order | 当你彻底违背了 |
[16:36] | that you’ve been given? | 你被下的命令 |
[16:36] | Well, that’s called a coup. | 好吧 那个叫政变 |
[16:38] | Frowned upon but sometimes very necessary. | 不赞成不过有时确实很必要 |
[16:40] | Oh, so that’s what we’re talking about here? | 所以那就是我们在这里要谈论的吗 |
[16:42] | Throwing Minnick out | 撵走明尼克 |
[16:43] | – or throwing Bailey out? – No, no, no. | – 或撵走贝利 – 不不不 |
[16:44] | It’s just, we want Webber in. | 只是我们想让韦博进来 |
[16:45] | That’s all… I mean, yeah, | 就这样… 我是说 是的 |
[16:46] | I guess that means Minnick has to go. | 我想这意味着明尼克必须得走 |
[16:47] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[16:57] | I don’t know what we’re gonna do here, | 我不知道我们将要在这做什么 |
[16:59] | but we got to do something. | 但我们必须做些什么 |
[17:00] | So, Hunt, are you with us? | 所以 亨特 你要和我们一起吗 |
[17:02] | Or are you too busy being Switzerland over there? | 还是你在瑞士那边很忙 |
[17:05] | How’s Kepner doing? | 卡普娜还好吗 |
[17:06] | What do you mean, how’s Kepner doing? | 卡普娜还好吗 是什么意思 |
[17:09] | She’s a turncoat. | 她是个叛徒 |
[17:10] | She’s also a friend. | 她也是个朋友 |
[17:11] | Yes, she’s a friend. | 是啊 她是朋友 |
[17:12] | She’s a poor, misguided, | 她是个可怜 误入歧途 |
[17:13] | very confused friend. | 非常糊涂的朋友 |
[17:15] | It’s like | 就像 |
[17:15] | when you find out that your friend voted wrong. | 你发现你的朋友投错了票一样 |
[17:17] | Can you vote wrong? | 你会投错票吗 |
[17:18] | – Yes. – Absolutely. | – 是的 – 一点不错 |
[17:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:20] | I’m sorry, but she was leading the charge, | 我很抱歉 但她一直在领导着我们 |
[17:23] | and then Bailey dangles a little carrot, | 而贝利空头许诺 |
[17:24] | and suddenly it’s, “See ya, Webber.” | 突然间 就是 “再见 韦博” |
[17:26] | I’m sure there’s more to it than that. | 我确定比起那个还有更多的 |
[17:28] | Well, it’s not right, what Bailey did. | 好吧 贝利所做的并不对 |
[17:29] | You can’t just | 你不能就这样 |
[17:30] | throw anybody in as Chief of General Surgery. | 让随便一个人当普外科主任 |
[17:32] | Keps is good, | 卡普娜挺好的 |
[17:33] | but Grey put in the time | 但格雷在这工作上 |
[17:34] | for that job, okay? | 投入了很多时间 好吗 |
[17:36] | She deserves it. | 这是她应得的 |
[17:37] | – All right. – I’m gonna get back to work. | – 好吧 – 我得去工作了 |
[17:39] | You know, Switzerland doesn’t engage | 你知道吗 瑞士并没有参与 |
[17:40] | in international conflicts. | 国际冲突 |
[17:42] | It serves in peacekeeping missions | 它在为维和任务服务 |
[17:44] | and protects Switzerland itself. | 并保护瑞士自己 |
[17:46] | Keeping the peace and protecting ourselves… | 维护和平并保护着我们自己 |
[17:48] | that’s what we’re doing. | 这就是我们正在做的 |
[17:49] | So we’re all Switzerland, then, aren’t we? | 所以我们都是瑞士人 难道不是吗 |
[17:51] | Doesn’t feel like it. | 并不这么觉得 |
[17:55] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[17:56] | Is that the O.R. schedule? | 那就是手术室的计划吗 |
[17:57] | Yeah, but why is a resident | 没错 但为什么一个住院医师 |
[17:59] | listed as a lead surgeon | 在一个儿科胆囊切除手术上 |
[18:01] | on a lap chole on a peds case? | 被列为主刀医生 |
[18:04] | Damn it, Minnick… | 该死的 明尼克 |
[18:06] | I didn’t want you “out of the way.” | 我想让你 “不要挡道” |
[18:08] | Why would you say that? | 你怎么会那样说 |
[18:09] | Anastomosis looks…? | 吻合术看起来… |
[18:10] | Uh, it’s good, good. | 它很好 很好 |
[18:12] | We can pull out the trocar. | 我们可以把套管针拔出来 |
[18:14] | Let me see. Okay. | 让我看看 好吧 |
[18:15] | You fired me… | 你开除了我… |
[18:16] | I didn’t fire you. | 我没有开除你 |
[18:17] | Then you fired Grey. | 然后你炒了格雷 |
[18:18] | I suspended Grey. | 我让格蕾停职了 |
[18:19] | Does the umbilical port get closed | 脐带孔离哪个更近 |
[18:21] | with a deep or superficial closure? | 深部缝合还是表皮缝合 |
[18:23] | Both. | 两个都近 |
[18:23] | – Both. – Okay. | – 两个都近 – 好的 |
[18:24] | You know, pretty soon, | 你知道吗 很快 |
[18:25] | you’re gonna find yourself out of teachers. | 你就会发现你自己不再像老师了 |
[18:26] | It’s tough to be a leader | 做一个没有队伍的领队 |
[18:28] | when there’s no one to lead. | 是很困难的 |
[18:28] | I’m not afraid to be unpopular, | 我并不害怕变得不受欢迎 |
[18:31] | for the good of the hospital. | 为了医院的利益 |
[18:32] | Oh, that’s not you. | 这一点都不像你 |
[18:33] | I know that Catherine put you up to this. | 我知道是凯瑟琳让你这么做的 |
[18:34] | I know it was her idea! | 我知道这是她的主意 |
[18:36] | Fascia’s closed. | 筋膜已经缝合了 |
[18:37] | I love my wife. | 我爱我的妻子 |
[18:39] | “Great, Dr. Warren. Keep going.” | “很好 沃伦医生 继续” |
[18:39] | But she is very hard to stand up to… | 但是很难与她对抗 |
[18:40] | 3-0 nylon and Steri-Strips… | 3号尼龙线和无菌免缝胶带 |
[18:41] | and I think it’s time we stood up to her. | 我认为我们是时候该与她对抗了 |
[18:43] | I can stand up just fine, | 我经得住 |
[18:44] | and that’s exactly what I did. | 那就是我在做的 |
[18:46] | Who gave you permission to let a resident | 谁给你的许可让一个住院医师 |
[18:48] | operate on a 9-year-old? | 给一个9岁的孩子做手术 |
[18:49] | We’re implementing phase two of my program… | 我们正在实施项目的第二阶段 |
[18:51] | No, you’re not implementing phases on a kid. | 不 你不可以在一个孩子身上实施你的项目 |
[18:54] | Look, he’s really big for his age. | 听着 他在同龄人中算大的 |
[18:55] | It’s a lap chole. | 只是个胆囊切除术 |
[18:56] | It’s a simple procedure | 这只是个简单的手术 |
[18:58] | that Dr. Edwards is perfectly capable… | 爱德华兹已经相当有能力了 |
[18:59] | You’re not a peds surgeon. | 你不是儿科医生 |
[19:01] | You are a sports-medicine ortho surgeon. | 你是运动医学的骨科医生 |
[19:04] | I am scrubbing in. | 我洗手上台了 |
[19:05] | I was trained in general surgery, | 我是在普外科训练的 |
[19:07] | just like you, and I teach for a living. | 就像你一样 我为了谋生而教学 |
[19:09] | I taught five lap choles last month, | 我上周教了五台胆囊切除术 |
[19:11] | but if it will make you feel more comfortable, | 但如果这让你感到更舒适 |
[19:13] | then, please, join us, Dr. Robbins. | 那么 请加入我们 罗宾斯医生 |
[19:15] | I’d love to have you. | 有你在我们很开心 |
[19:17] | Good. | 好吧 |
[19:18] | But only to observe. | 但只是观看 |
[19:21] | I’m gonna go get Matty prepped. | 我马上让马蒂做术前准备 |
[19:23] | No. | 不 |
[19:25] | No? | 不吗 |
[19:26] | No. | 是的 |
[19:27] | You go give the parents a pre-game. | 你先去给父母做好心理准备 |
[19:30] | You are the lead surgeon, | 你是主刀医生 |
[19:31] | which means I prep your patient. | 这意味着我要为你的病人做术前准备 |
[19:34] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[19:35] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[19:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:38] | Look at that. | 看看那个 |
[19:41] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[19:41] | When you let yourself have a little fun… | 当你让你自己有点小乐趣时… |
[19:43] | Don’t do that. | 不要那样做 |
[19:45] | Just… don’t. | 只是… 不要这样 |
[19:47] | – Don’t do what? – That. | – 不要做什么 – 那个 |
[19:48] | It was cute in the beginning, but it’s not anymore. | 开始很可爱 但之后就不会了 |
[19:54] | You’d rather sacrifice your students | 你宁可牺牲你的学生 |
[19:56] | than swallow your pride and admit that someone found | 也不愿收敛骄气并承认有人找到了 |
[19:59] | a better way to teach them. | 一个教学的更好的方法 |
[20:00] | – All right, scissors. – Instead of… | – 好吧 剪刀 – 而不是 |
[20:02] | you want to devote your time to bringing this hospital down | 你想要把你的时间 |
[20:06] | and me along with it. | 花在打倒医院和我身上 |
[20:07] | Hey, I can’t stop you. | 嘿 我不能阻止你 |
[20:08] | And I am done. | 我已经完成了 |
[20:11] | Steri-Strip and dress the wounds, please. | 无菌免缝胶带 包扎伤口 谢谢 |
[20:12] | – Yeah, well done. – Yeah, uh, good job, Warren. | – 不错 做得好 – 是的 做得好 沃伦 |
[20:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:16] | Well, don’t you think so? | 难道你不这样认为吗 |
[20:18] | No, I do. It’s just… | 是的 我也这样认为 只不过… |
[20:21] | This was my first time as primary on a surgery. | 这是我第一次在手术中主刀 |
[20:24] | It should have at least been fun, | 这本应该有点意思 |
[20:26] | but you two were so busy arguing | 但你们两个忙于争吵 |
[20:27] | about how to teach or not teach students | 关于怎么教或者不教学生 |
[20:29] | that you forgot that you had one in here! | 你甚至忘了这里就有一个学生 |
[20:34] | I’m sorry. No disrespect. | 我很抱歉 没别的意思 |
[20:35] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[20:37] | This was my first, | 这是我第一次 |
[20:39] | and I’m never gonna get another one. | 可能我不会再有另外一次 |
[20:45] | I need to go dictate the post-op report. | 我需要口述我的术后报告 |
[20:47] | Thank you, everyone. | 感谢你们每个人 |
[20:54] | It’s a really simple surgery. | 这真的是一个简单的手术 |
[20:56] | I just make a tiny, little hole, | 我只是弄一个极其微小的洞 |
[20:58] | and in that hole, | 在那个洞里面 |
[21:00] | I insert my camera and all my instruments… | 我置入摄像头和全部仪器 |
[21:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:03] | …and you just end up with an itty-bitty scar right there. | …你只会在这儿留下一个极小的伤疤 |
[21:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:12] | I think it’s time to take you up. | 我认为是时候带你上楼了 |
[21:15] | I will come and talk to you when we’re done. | 等手术结束我会来找你们谈的 |
[21:21] | I said I think it’s time we take him up, | 我说了我认为是时候带他上楼了 |
[21:23] | which means take him to the O.R. and mark the incision spot. | 这意味着带他去手术室并且给切口位置做标记 |
[21:30] | – Uh, Edwards? – Yeah. | – 额 爱德华兹 – 怎么 |
[21:31] | – Rein it in. – Okay. | – 慢慢来 – 好的 |
[21:38] | Her vitals look good. | 她的体征良好 |
[21:40] | How are you feeling, Lynne? | 琳妮 感觉怎么样 |
[21:41] | Any pain? | 疼吗 |
[21:41] | Lots, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 很疼 |
[21:44] | Okay, can we just be nice for a minute? | 好了 我们能友好一点吗 |
[21:46] | Wilson, check the repeat enzymes, please. | 威尔森 再化验一下酶指标 谢谢 |
[21:48] | You know who was nice? | 你知道谁友好吗 |
[21:50] | Dr. Grey. | 格蕾医生 |
[21:54] | What? Dr. Grey is nice. | 干嘛 格蕾医生更友好 |
[21:56] | – Yeah, no. – I just… | – 是啊 – 我实在… |
[21:58] | Noth… | 没什么… |
[21:59] | I’m nicer… than Dr. Grey. | 我比格蕾医生… 更友好 |
[22:02] | I mean, ask anyone in this hospital. | 我是说 医院里随便找人问问 |
[22:03] | I mean, there are comparisons that you can make | 我是说 你可以拿我和格蕾医生 |
[22:05] | between myself and Dr. Grey, | 做比较 |
[22:06] | but in a contest of niceness, | 但在谁更友好这个问题上 |
[22:07] | I take that win. | 我更胜一筹 |
[22:08] | I win by a lot. I am the nicest. | 实际胜很多 我才是最友好的 |
[22:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:12] | Well, Dr. Grey would’ve gotten my can… | 嗯 格蕾医生就可以把我的癌… |
[22:15] | Lynne? | 琳妮 |
[22:16] | Lynne, what’s going on? | 琳妮 怎么了 |
[22:19] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:20] | Hard to breath! | 喘不上气 |
[22:20] | She’s tachycardic. Pressure’s down. | 她心动过速 血压在下降 |
[22:22] | I need an EKG and a portable X-ray! | 我需要一个心电图检查和手提X光 |
[22:24] | Is it another M.I.? | 是又心梗了吗 |
[22:25] | Uh, Dr. Pierce, there’s gastric fluid in her lungs. | 额 皮尔斯医生 她的肺里有胃液流动 |
[22:28] | The esophageal stump must’ve perfed into her chest. | 食道的残余部分一定穿进了她的胸腔 |
[22:30] | My staples didn’t hold. | 钉子没有缝住 |
[22:31] | Lynne, there’s been a complication. | 琳妮 现在出现了并发症 |
[22:35] | We have to take you back to the O.R. right away. | 我们得立刻把你带回手术室 |
[22:37] | You screwed up. | 你搞砸了 |
[22:39] | First I was dying of cancer, and now I’m dying because… | 一开始会死于癌症 现在我会死于… |
[22:44] | You’re trying to kill me. | 你想杀了我 |
[22:45] | Let’s move! | 我们走 |
[22:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:56] | You can be in here on one condition. | 你留在这有个条件 |
[22:59] | I can be in here however I want. | 我想在这就在这 |
[23:00] | This isn’t about me. It’s about Edwards. | 这不是关于我 是爱德华兹 |
[23:02] | She needs to feel confident, and she won’t | 她需要有自信 而当你在背后 |
[23:04] | if you’re standing over her shoulder. | 监视着她 她不可能有自信 |
[23:06] | You’re welcome to observe, but if you don’t think | 很欢迎你来看 但如果你认为 |
[23:08] | you can keep your hands to yourself, | 你不能管住自己的手的话 |
[23:09] | you have to leave. | 你得离开 |
[23:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:22] | In the peritoneum. | 已进入腹膜 |
[23:24] | Optical trocar and camera, please. | 光学套管针和镜头 谢谢 |
[23:45] | There’s a lot of resistance. | 阻力有点大 |
[23:46] | I’m… I’m not sure how hard to push. | 我不确定用多大力推 |
[23:48] | Right. | 对 |
[23:49] | You won’t know until you do it. | 不做你就永远不知道 |
[23:50] | Keep going. You’re good. | 继续 你做得很好 |
[23:59] | It’s all about the feel. | 这都依靠着感觉 |
[24:00] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[24:02] | Together. | 一起 |
[24:06] | You’re in. | 你进去了 |
[24:08] | That was the hard part. | 这是最难的部分 |
[24:10] | The rest is a piece of cake. | 剩下的就是小菜一碟了 |
[24:11] | – What now? – Insufflation. | – 接下来做什么 – 吹气 |
[24:17] | I knew you were moving too fast. | 我知道你动作太快了 |
[24:19] | She was having a heart attack. | 她突发心脏病 |
[24:20] | I stapled as quickly as I could. | 我尽快钉上了 |
[24:22] | – I know. – So, what? | – 我知道 – 所以呢 |
[24:24] | Dr. Grey can staple better than I can now? | 格蕾医生能钉得比我好 |
[24:27] | Lynne is prepped and ready. | 琳妮准备好了 |
[24:29] | Thank you, Wilson. | 谢谢 威尔森 |
[24:32] | Dr. Pierce, you can go. | 皮尔斯医生 你可以走了 |
[24:34] | What? | 什么 |
[24:35] | This is my revision. I don’t need you. | 这是我的修复手术 我不需要你在这 |
[24:37] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[24:39] | She’s my patient. | 她是我的病人 |
[24:41] | No, actually, she’s Dr. Grey’s patient, | 不 实际上 她是格蕾医生的病人 |
[24:42] | and I’m Dr. Grey now. | 而我现在是格蕾医生了 |
[24:43] | I’m in charge, whether you like it or not, | 不管你喜不喜欢 现在我主管 |
[24:45] | and until you get on board with that, | 除非你主管了 |
[24:46] | you are not welcome in my O.R. | 我的手术室不欢迎你 |
[24:49] | So you can stop scrubbing… | 所以你可以不用洗了 |
[24:51] | and you can go. | 你可以走了 |
[24:54] | You’re gonna need an extra set of hands. | 你会需要个帮手的 |
[24:56] | Wilson has hands. | 威尔森就是帮手 |
[25:11] | That was badass. | 这才像回事 |
[25:13] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[25:21] | Dissecting the gallbladder now. | 现在分离胆囊 |
[25:24] | Just remember to stay away from the… | 记住不要碰到… |
[25:25] | From the CBD, got it. | 总胆管 明白 |
[25:27] | Dr. Robbins, please. | 罗宾斯医生 麻烦你 |
[25:31] | Almost there. | 就要到了 |
[25:32] | There’s the duct. | 这就是导管 |
[25:37] | He’s tachycardic. | 他心动过速 |
[25:38] | His pressure’s trending down. | 血压下降 |
[25:40] | Edwards, can you see if there’s bleeding | 爱德华兹 看看肝底部 |
[25:41] | coming from the liver bed? | 是否有出血 |
[25:43] | Do you know how to… | 你知道怎么… |
[25:44] | Dr. Edwards knows what to do. | 爱德华兹医生知道怎么做 |
[25:46] | Checking the liver. | 检查肝脏 |
[25:50] | No bleeding. The field looks clear. | 没有流血 区域正常 |
[25:52] | Well, the blood’s coming from somewhere, | 出血来自其他地方 |
[25:53] | so check the hepatic artery. | 检查肝动脉 |
[25:56] | I don’t see any… I don’t see any bleeding. | 我没有看到出血 |
[25:59] | Turn the camera. | 把相机转过来 |
[26:00] | What? | 什么 |
[26:01] | Turn the camera, | 把相机转过来 |
[26:02] | and check out the rest of his abdomen. | 然后检查剩余的腹腔 |
[26:03] | Just do it. | 赶紧做 |
[26:08] | Oh, God. | 噢 天哪 |
[26:09] | All right, his pelvis is filled with blood. | 好了 他的骨盆充满了血 |
[26:11] | All right, pull the trocars. | 好了 拔出套管针 |
[26:12] | He’s been bleeding out this whole time. | 他一直在出血 |
[26:13] | I don’t understand. Why would I have not seen that? | 我不明白 为什么我没看到 |
[26:16] | His pressure’s bottomed out! | 他的血压降到临界了 |
[26:17] | Hang two units! | 挂两单位血 |
[26:19] | I need platelets and FFP! | 我需要血小板和新鲜冷冻血浆 |
[26:19] | Move, move! Back up! | 让开 让开 后退 |
[26:21] | Scalpel! | 手术刀 |
[26:23] | All right, lap pads. | 好了 纱布 |
[26:24] | Bovie. | 电刀 |
[26:26] | – Suction. – Suction. | – 抽吸 – 抽吸 |
[26:31] | – Come on, Edwards. – I don’t understand. | – 拜托 爱德华兹 – 我不懂 |
[26:33] | More lap pads! | 更多纱布 |
[26:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:36] | Edwards, suction. | 爱德华兹 抽吸 |
[26:37] | ♪ I feel lost and found ♪ | ♪ 我感到迷失与救赎 ♪ |
[26:40] | All right, his mesentery’s bleeding. | 他的肠系膜出血 |
[26:42] | ♪ At the same damn time ♪ | ♪ 在那同一瞬间 ♪ |
[26:44] | Can you localize the bleeder? | 你能定位出血点吗 |
[26:45] | Help me get some proximal control of the SMA. | 帮我尽量靠近控制住肠系膜上动脉 |
[26:48] | ♪ Made my bed, but I can’t rest And I tried to find ♪ | ♪ 整理床铺 却无法入眠 我试着找 ♪ |
[26:50] | Suction! | 抽吸 |
[26:51] | ♪ The reasons why you found me ♪ | ♪ 你如何找到我 ♪ |
[26:52] | There’s injury to the superior mesenteric artery. | 肠系膜上动脉有破损 |
[26:55] | Must have nicked it with the trocar. | 肯定是被套管针割伤的 |
[26:56] | ♪ And I’ve been waiting for someone like you ♪ | ♪ 我在等待 同你相似之人 ♪ |
[27:01] | ♪ And I’ve been waiting for you ♪ | ♪ 我一直在等你 ♪ |
[27:05] | All right, lost his pressure! | 血压无法检测 |
[27:06] | ♪ Lost without you ♪ | ♪ 你不在 我已迷失 ♪ |
[27:09] | ♪ And I’ve been praying ♪ | ♪ 我祈祷着 ♪ |
[27:11] | Clamp, clamp, clamp, clamp! Come on! | 止血钳 止血钳 止血钳 快 |
[27:13] | He’s bleeding out faster than we can put it in! | 他出血的速度比我们输血的速度快 |
[27:15] | ♪ And I’ve been waiting for you ♪ | ♪ 我一直在等你 ♪ |
[27:18] | ♪ And I’ve been lost without you ♪ | ♪ 你不在 我已迷失 ♪ |
[27:22] | ♪ And I’ve been waiting ♪ | ♪ 我在等待 ♪ |
[27:24] | ♪ For someone like you ♪ | ♪ 同你相似之人 ♪ |
[27:27] | ♪ Like you ♪ | ♪ 相似之人 ♪ |
[27:45] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[27:52] | Did I… Did I skip a step? | 我有没有… 我有没有忽略什么步骤 |
[27:54] | Did I… Should I have done something differently? | 我有没有… 我应该使用其他的方法吗 |
[28:00] | I mean, did I… did I kill that boy? | 我是说 是不是我… 害死了那个男孩 |
[28:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:12] | Hey! Where are you going?! | 你要去哪儿 |
[28:23] | Neither of us is up for cooking tonight. | 我们今晚都不想做菜 |
[28:27] | So let’s pick something up, | 所以要么我们买点什么 |
[28:29] | or I could just make reservations at our place. | 或者在老地方订餐 |
[28:32] | No, I’m not hungry. | 不 我不饿 |
[28:35] | Come on. Can’t we be civil? | 别这样 我们不能互相礼貌点吗 |
[28:39] | I was always a fine surgeon. | 我一直是个一般的外科医生 |
[28:43] | But I am an excellent teacher, | 但我是个很优秀的老师 |
[28:45] | and today, I was a complete failure. | 但今天 我完全是个失败者 |
[28:47] | I know you thought this program had problems, | 我知道你认为这个项目有问题 |
[28:49] | but it sure as hell has them now. | 但是现在确实变得糟糕了 |
[28:50] | Richard… | 理查德… |
[28:51] | Bailey was my favorite student. | 贝利是我最爱的学生 |
[28:54] | I brought her in as an intern. | 我带着她做实习生 |
[28:55] | I saw her all the way through to chief. | 我看着她一路走到了主任这个位置 |
[28:58] | She was my “start-to-finish.” | 她就是我的”从头到尾” |
[29:01] | And you turned her against me. | 现在你让她来反抗我 |
[29:18] | Come here, my little bug. | 来 我的小家伙 |
[29:20] | Oh, I thought you were, uh… | 我以为你在… |
[29:22] | I thought I was taking her home. | 我打算带她回家 |
[29:23] | Hi. | 你好 |
[29:24] | Mwah! | 亲亲 |
[29:26] | I just wanted to kiss her good night. | 我只是想对她说下晚安 |
[29:28] | ‘Cause I’m gonna be here late | 因为我要在这待到很晚 |
[29:30] | prepping for a department meeting. | 为部门会议做准备 |
[29:33] | Got it. | 明白 |
[29:34] | And then I’ve also got a tumor debulking to prep for, so… | 而且我还有个肿瘤切除术要准备 所以 |
[29:38] | You’re really enjoying this, | 你真的很喜欢这种生活 |
[29:40] | aren’t you? | 是吗 |
[29:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:43] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 我很享受 |
[29:44] | You don’t remember that you and I started this for Webber? | 你不记得我们这么做是为了韦博了吗 |
[29:46] | I still support Webber. | 我还是支持韦博的 |
[29:49] | So then you should have told Bailey no. | 那你应该和贝利说不 |
[29:50] | And ignore my responsibility to this hospital, | 然后无视我对这家医院的责任吗 |
[29:53] | ’cause of a political pissing match? | 就因为这是个政治斗争吗 |
[29:54] | Yesterday, it was a noble cause. | 昨天 这还是件很伟大的事情 |
[29:57] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[29:58] | Oh, but now, all of a sudden, | 但是现在 突然之间 |
[29:59] | you’ve got your shiny new title, right? | 你有了闪亮的新头衔 对吗 |
[30:00] | What? What… | 什么 什么… |
[30:01] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[30:02] | You realize how this looks, don’t you? | 你知道这看起来会怎么样 不是吗 |
[30:04] | You realize what everybody’s saying? | 你知道大家都在说什么 |
[30:05] | That you’re an opportunist? | 这是你的机会吗 |
[30:07] | That you’re an overly ambitious… | 你有极度的野心 |
[30:08] | And you told them that they’re wrong, right? | 你告诉他们这是错的 是吗 |
[30:10] | Because you know me, and you know better. | 因为你了解我 你更了解我 |
[30:13] | Right? | 对吗 |
[30:15] | I’m surprised by you. | 我对你感到很惊讶 |
[30:17] | That’s what I am. | 这是我现在的想法 |
[30:20] | Look, Bailey gave you a choice. | 听着 贝利给了你一个选择 |
[30:21] | That’s what that was. | 就是这样 |
[30:22] | It was a choice. You chose wrong. | 这是个选择 而你选错了 |
[30:25] | But it’s not too late. You could still resign. | 但现在还不迟 你还是可以辞去这个职务的 |
[30:27] | You could still tell her that you made a mistake. | 你还是可以去和她说你做错了 |
[30:29] | Yeah, but I didn’t make a mistake. | 是这样 但是我没做错 |
[30:32] | I have a duty to this hospital. | 我对这个医院要负责 |
[30:34] | My chief asked me to step up, so I… | 我的上级让我升职 所以我… |
[30:35] | Did she? Or was that my mom again? | 是她吗 还是又是我妈妈 |
[30:38] | Telling Bailey that she should pick you. | 告诉贝利她应该选择你 |
[30:41] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么要这样说 |
[30:43] | Uh, ’cause it’s probably true. | 因为这真的有可能 |
[30:44] | It’s not even your fault. | 这甚至不是你的错 |
[30:45] | It’s her. It’s what she does. | 这就是她 这是她的做事方法 |
[30:46] | No. No, it’s you. | 不 不 是你 |
[30:48] | Because you refuse to believe | 因为你拒绝去相信 |
[30:50] | that I got this because I earned it. | 我得到这个职位是因为我有这个能力 |
[30:52] | That’s… Because I’m good. | 相信…我足够好 |
[30:53] | That’s not… | 不是这样的 |
[31:10] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[31:12] | She asked you a question. She needed an answer. | 她在问你 她需要个答案 |
[31:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:17] | What kind of teacher are you? | 你这算什么老师 |
[31:18] | I mean, you don’t just teach them | 我是说 你不只是教他们 |
[31:19] | what to do with their hands. | 怎么使用他们的双手 |
[31:20] | You teach them what to do with this, | 你要教他们遇到这种情况怎么办 |
[31:23] | how to live through this. | 怎么度过这种时候 |
[31:24] | I mean, you take it on yourself. | 你应该把这情况作为你的过失 |
[31:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:27] | You don’t! | 你不知道 |
[31:29] | You are the attending! This is your loss. | 你是主治医生 这是你的失责 |
[31:32] | Okay? You take the hit. | 你来担这个责任 |
[31:34] | Because if you… if you put it on her, | 因为如果你…如果你把这责任给她承担 |
[31:36] | she might quit. | 她可能就退缩了 |
[31:37] | She might think that she can’t survive it, | 她可能觉得认为她会被这件事压垮 |
[31:38] | so you show her that she can. | 所以你要让她觉得她可以继续做下去 |
[31:40] | You tell her, | 你要告诉她 |
[31:41] | “When this happened to me…” | “当这件事发生在我身上的时候…” |
[31:42] | It hasn’t. | 没有过 |
[31:45] | What? | 什么 |
[31:46] | It’s never happened to me. | 这从来没在我身上发生过 |
[31:49] | I never had a child die. | 我从来没有让儿童病人死亡过 |
[31:53] | Never? | 从来没有 |
[31:55] | Not a kid. | 没有儿童 |
[31:57] | Not in residency, not as a fellow, | 在住院医期间没有 在主治期也没有 |
[32:01] | and now I work on athletes… | 现在我的病人都是运动员 |
[32:04] | and old people… | 和老年人… |
[32:05] | old, broken hips, torn ligaments. | 年老的 髋骨骨折 韧带撕裂 |
[32:07] | Never a little boy. | 从来没有男孩 |
[32:11] | I took that boy from his parents. | 我从男孩的父母那儿带走了他 |
[32:15] | And now I have to tell them. | 现在我不得不告诉他们 |
[32:18] | And I don’t know how. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[32:24] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[32:27] | How do you stop feeling like this? | 你是怎么停止这种想法的 |
[32:30] | You don’t. | 不会停止的 |
[32:32] | You… You just learn how to… | 你…你只是需要学习怎么… |
[32:36] | You learn how to feel this way a little faster. | 你学习怎么快速走出这种负面情绪 |
[32:40] | You let it hurt, and then you… | 你让它伤害你 然后你… |
[32:44] | you put it behind you so that you can face forward to the… | 你把它抛在脑后 你就可以面对… |
[32:47] | the next kid who needs you. | 下一个需要你的孩子 |
[32:50] | I remember my first… | 我还记得我的第一个… |
[32:54] | like it was yesterday, so… | 就像是昨天发生的事情 所以… |
[32:57] | take your time. | 你需要点时间 |
[33:05] | And then, we’ll go. | 然后 我们会走出来的 |
[33:24] | Dr. NotGrey, you’re still here. | 不是格雷的医生 你还在这 |
[33:26] | I am still here. And so are you. | 我还在这 你也在 |
[33:30] | Dr. Wilson? | 威尔森医生 |
[33:31] | The repair went very well. | 修复手术很成功 |
[33:32] | You fixed the thing you broke? | 你把你弄糟的事情弄好了 |
[33:34] | I fixed the thing I broke. | 我把我弄糟的事情做好了 |
[33:36] | And that nasty esophageal tumor | 并且那个讨厌的食管肿瘤 |
[33:38] | is in the medical waste, where it belongs. | 在它该属于的医疗废弃物里 |
[33:43] | You got the damn cancer? | 你搞定了那个癌症 |
[33:45] | We got the damn cancer. | 我们搞定了那个癌症 |
[33:47] | You got it? | 你做到了 |
[33:49] | Well, Dr. Wilson and I did. | 是的 威尔森医生和我一起做到了 |
[33:51] | Full excision, good margins. | 全部切除 边缘切除干净 |
[33:54] | We still need to run some tests, | 我们还需要做些检查 |
[33:56] | but it appears as though you are cancer-free. | 但是看起来你应该没有癌症了 |
[34:01] | What’s your name again? | 再说下你叫什么 |
[34:11] | Hemostasis was established, | 止血很成功 |
[34:13] | and the patient was sent to post-op without complications. | 并且手术后没有并发症 |
[34:18] | Dr. Webber? | 韦博医生 |
[34:19] | May I, uh… May I run something by you? | 我可以… 我可以拜托你做件事吗 |
[34:22] | By me? | 拜托我 |
[34:24] | I thought you were working with Dr. Minnick. | 我还以为你现在在和明尼克医生一起共事 |
[34:25] | Routine lap-chole, 9-year-old patient, | 常规胆囊切除术 9岁病人 |
[34:28] | when the patient became tachycardic and hypotensive. | 当病人出现心动过速和低血压 |
[34:31] | Uh, I couldn’t… I couldn’t locate the bleeder initially, | 我不能…我不能定位初始出血点 |
[34:34] | then we discovered that his pelvis | 然后我们发现 |
[34:36] | was filled with blood. | 他的骨盆充满了血 |
[34:38] | Dr. Robbins converted to an ex lap w… | 罗宾斯医生换成了剖腹探查术 |
[34:40] | and she found an injury to the superior mesenteric artery. | 她发现患者的肠系膜上动脉损伤 |
[34:43] | Dr. Robbins tried a repair, but the bleeding… | 罗宾斯医生努力施救 但是出血… |
[34:49] | Edwards, what happened? | 爱德华兹 发生什么事 |
[34:54] | He died. | 他死了 |
[34:59] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[35:01] | He was my patient, and he died. | 他是我的病人 他死了 |
[35:03] | – Okay. – He was a little boy. | – 没事的 – 他只是个小男孩 |
[35:05] | You know what? Here. | 来 这里 |
[35:06] | – Why don’t you sit down? – No, I can’t sit down. | – 你坐下来 – 不 我不能坐 |
[35:10] | A tear in a vessel with a trocar insertion… | 套管针置入导致血管裂口 |
[35:12] | it happens. | 事情就是这样 |
[35:14] | It’s not common, but it happens, | 虽然不寻常 但它就是发生了 |
[35:15] | and it’s usually an easy fix. | 而且修复并不难 |
[35:17] | But you can’t fix what you can’t see. | 但是你修复不了看不见的地方 |
[35:20] | I mean, you had no reason to suspect bleeding | 我是说 在没看到它的情况下 |
[35:22] | until you did. | 你都不能判定出血 |
[35:24] | And by then, you were racing the clock, | 而在当下 你就在跟时间赛跑 |
[35:26] | and the clock will more often win. | 而时间通常都是赢家 |
[35:28] | Against all of us. | 赢过我们所有人 |
[35:32] | I know you feel responsible… | 我知道你觉得自己负有责任 |
[35:34] | But I am responsible. | 但我的确是该负责的人 |
[35:35] | You couldn’t have known you tore that vessel. | 你并不知道你已经损坏了那条血管 |
[35:39] | Dr. Robbins didn’t catch it. | 罗宾斯医生没有发现 |
[35:40] | Dr. Minnick didn’t catch it. | 明尼克医生也没有发现 |
[35:42] | Anybody’s hands could’ve been on that trocar. | 任何人的手都有可能碰到过套管针 |
[35:44] | They wouldn’t have caught it. | 他们本该发现的 |
[35:51] | You lost. | 你这次失败了 |
[35:52] | It’s not your fault. | 并不是你的错 |
[35:53] | You lost. | 你失败了 |
[35:57] | Every good surgeon does. | 每个好医生都会遭遇失败 |
[36:00] | It might be your worst, but… | 这可能是你最惨痛的经历 但是 |
[36:03] | it won’t be your last. | 不会是最后一次 |
[36:11] | What was his name? | 那男孩叫什么名字 |
[36:14] | Matty. | 马蒂 |
[36:17] | Matty. | 马蒂 |
[36:27] | Matty. | 马蒂 |
[36:42] | What… What… What do I do next? | 我 我 我接下来应该怎么做 |
[36:48] | Okay, so, if you think you’re gonna lose it, | 好 这样 如果你觉得你不能处理的话 |
[36:50] | then I’ll jump in. | 我会帮忙 |
[36:51] | I think I’ll be fine. | 我想我没问题的 |
[36:52] | I just… | 我只是… |
[36:56] | I guess I’m off the hook. | 看起来这没我的事了 |
[37:18] | I have a tip for you. | 给你个建议 |
[37:19] | The work that’s on the page and not on the patient? | 你在这里要看的是病人而不是文件 |
[37:22] | Take it home. | 把文件带回家里 |
[37:24] | At least be comfortable. | 穿着你的睡衣 |
[37:26] | Be in your pajamas. | 至少会自在些 |
[37:28] | Uh, I’d just as soon stay here. | 嗯 我就留在这儿 |
[37:30] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[37:32] | Because my roommate is a narrow-minded, | 因为我的室友是个心胸狭隘 |
[37:35] | short-sighted, judgmental, and insulting piece of… | 目光短浅 爱品头论足 爱羞辱人的 |
[37:41] | …work. | 东西 |
[37:42] | Oh, and I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:44] | I should not have said that to you. | 我不应该说那些话 |
[37:46] | He’s mad you took the job. | 你接受主任的工作让他很生气 |
[37:51] | Did you… | 你… |
[37:52] | Did you put me up for this? | 是你推荐我的吗 |
[37:54] | No. | 不 |
[37:56] | It was all Bailey. | 全是贝利的主意 |
[37:58] | I thought it was smart. | 我觉得很明智 |
[38:00] | April, Jackson can never understand what you did. | 艾普丽尔 杰克逊不会理解你所做的事 |
[38:04] | He’s not like you and me. | 他不像你和我 |
[38:07] | Like you and me? | 像你和我 |
[38:08] | He was raised with money, | 他从小养尊处优 |
[38:11] | connections, a name. | 他有关系和名气 |
[38:14] | You and I had to work for it. | 而我们却要苦苦耕耘 |
[38:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:18] | I mean, Jackson has worked… | 我是说 杰克逊很努力 |
[38:19] | Oh, Jackson’s always worked hard… | 噢 杰克逊当然努力 |
[38:21] | He worked hard in school. | 他在课业努力 |
[38:22] | He works hard now. | 他现在很努力工作 |
[38:24] | He’s earned his success. | 他取得了成功 |
[38:26] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[38:28] | he’s never had to worry like us. | 他从来不需要像我们一样担惊受怕 |
[38:31] | He’s always known if he leaps, there’s always a safety net. | 他知道一旦自己不济 他还有一个避风港 |
[38:36] | The tough choices for you and me are tougher. | 艰难的抉择落在我们身上会更艰难 |
[38:40] | I just… I felt like what was asked of me was… | 我只是 我觉得她对我的要求 |
[38:43] | bigger than me, bigger than Richard. | 比我还要重 比理查德还重 |
[38:46] | It is. | 确实 |
[38:48] | You saw that. | 你明白了 |
[38:51] | Put that away. Come on. | 别管这些了 走吧 |
[38:52] | Let’s go get some dinner and celebrate this. | 我们去吃顿饭庆祝一下 |
[38:55] | I don’t exactly have a party waiting for me at home, either. | 我回家也不会有什么庆祝派对等着我 |
[38:59] | Oh, I better not. | 我还是不去了吧 |
[39:01] | Honey, you are the boss. | 亲爱的 一切由你做主 |
[39:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:12] | – Okay. – All right. | – 走吧 – 很好 |
[39:15] | ♪ With his hand in my shoe? ♪ | ♪ 他的手在我的鞋上 ♪ |
[39:19] | ♪ Way too close for me ♪ | ♪ 距离很近 ♪ |
[39:21] | ♪ At least they allowed me through ♪ | ♪ 至少我被允许 ♪ |
[39:25] | ♪ Should be a good night in here ♪ | ♪ 这夜会很美吧 ♪ |
[39:30] | ♪ Ramo in the main room ♪ | ♪ 他在房里 ♪ |
[39:34] | ♪ People keep pushing me, though ♪ | ♪ 人潮拥挤 ♪ |
[39:36] | ♪ No reception on my phone ♪ | ♪ 音信全无 ♪ |
[39:39] | Are we going to talk about what happened today? | 我们能聊聊今天发生的事吗 |
[39:42] | Can we not? | 能不聊吗 |
[39:44] | Look, I… I need a break. | 我 我需要休息 |
[39:46] | I’m in the middle of everything | 我现在处于旋涡的中心 |
[39:47] | – at the hospital… – You are in the middle of everything? | – 在医院里 – 你处在旋涡的中心 |
[39:50] | Yes, me, Miranda. | 对 是我 米兰达 |
[39:52] | I’m a resident, you know? | 我是住院医生 你明白吗 |
[39:54] | So I want to side with them because Minnick is great for us, | 因为明尼克对我们很好所以我想站在他们那边 |
[39:56] | but the attendings are my friends. | 但主治医生是我的朋友 |
[39:58] | Now they stop talking when I’m around, | 现在我一走过他们就不说话了 |
[39:59] | because I’m married to you. | 因为我是你的丈夫 |
[40:02] | Yeah, I’m in it. | 没错 我跳进这趟浑水了 |
[40:03] | ♪ People pushing by ♪ | ♪ 人潮拥挤 ♪ |
[40:06] | Well, if you’re so in it, whose side are you on? | 好 既然你加入了 你站在那一边 |
[40:12] | I would like to know. | 我想知道 |
[40:16] | I just want to go to bed and turn my brain off | 我现在只想上床 什么都不想 |
[40:19] | until I fall asleep and stay out of it. | 赶快入睡 不再管这破事 |
[40:24] | ♪ Threes is well cheap, though ♪ | ♪ 明知前路荆棘满布 ♪ |
[40:25] | ♪ So I’ll take three if I need to ♪ | ♪ 但我执意前行 ♪ |
[40:28] | Once things start going wrong, | 一旦事情从开始就出错了 |
[40:29] | it’s hard to break the cycle. | 就很难打破循环 |
[40:31] | ♪ Right, I’m on the plan ♪ | ♪ 都在意料之中 ♪ |
[40:32] | ♪ I wish this bouncer would go away ♪ | ♪ 痛苦赶快消失 ♪ |
[40:34] | Murphy’s Law is not physics. | 墨菲定律不是什么物理定理 |
[40:38] | It’s just a thing a guy said… | 只是一个男人说的话 |
[40:40] | to try and make sense of a crappy day. | 让人们在糟糕的一天里找个安慰 |
[40:43] | Just because things go wrong, | 因为事情出错了 |
[40:44] | it doesn’t mean they’re out of our control. | 并不代表你失去了控制 |
[41:02] | Pop the hood! | 打开引擎盖 |
[41:04] | You don’t have to… | 你用不着… |
[41:05] | Pop your hood. | 打开引擎盖 |
[41:09] | ♪ People pushing by and walking off into the night ♪ | ♪ 在人潮中我走向夜色 ♪ |
[41:13] | Can you not? This is bad enough… | 你能不能 已经够糟心了 |
[41:21] | I pulled out your horn wire, | 我拔掉了喇叭线 |
[41:23] | so you’re gonna need to get that fixed. | 你要去修一修 |
[41:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:29] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[41:31] | ♪ Lights are blinding my eyes ♪ | ♪ 光模糊了双眼 ♪ |
[41:33] | I mean… | 真的 |
[41:35] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:37] | ♪ People pushing by and walking off into the night ♪ | ♪ 在人潮中我走向夜色 ♪ |
[41:42] | It’s on us to fix things. | 治愈是我们的工作 |
[41:44] | ♪ Lights are blinding my eyes ♪ | ♪ 光模糊了双眼 ♪ |
[41:45] | ♪ Lights are blinding my eyes ♪ | ♪ 光模糊了双眼 ♪ |
[41:48] | You know, you could have friends here, | 如果你愿意的话 |
[41:51] | if you wanted to. | 你可以在这里交到朋友 |
[41:53] | ♪ And walking off into the night ♪ | ♪ 我走向夜色 ♪ |
[41:56] | It’s on us to take everything that can go wrong… | 亡羊补牢 |
[42:03] | …and make it go right. | 就是我们的工作 |
[42:08] | It’s on us to try, anyway. | 无论如何 我们都要尝试 |