时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | There are moments when all the stars align. | 有些时候 行星连珠 |
[00:08] | When everything seems as it should be. | 一切似乎都天遂人愿 |
[00:17] | ♪ Right now ♪ | ♪ 此时此刻 ♪ |
[00:18] | Your life seems to have sorted itself out. | 你的人生似乎终于顺风顺水 |
[00:20] | ♪ You got me feeling like I can’t believe I let you go ♪ | ♪ 你让我难以相信 我曾让你离开 ♪ |
[00:21] | It’s not like all our problems go away. | 这并不意味着我们所有的问题都消失了 |
[00:24] | – Oh, no. – What? | – 哦豁 – 怎么了 |
[00:26] | We fell asleep. | 我们睡着了 |
[00:28] | – We fell asleep? – Yeah. | – 我们睡着了吗 – 是的 |
[00:29] | My kids will be up. They’ll see you. | 我的孩子们要起床了 他们会看到你 |
[00:31] | Why is that such a bad thing? | 这为什么是坏事呢 |
[00:33] | I’ve been over here a lot lately. | 我最近经常来这里 |
[00:34] | And they’ve never seen you. | 但他们从没见过你 |
[00:35] | Do you think that’s an accident? | 你觉得这只是巧合吗 |
[00:37] | What, so you don’t want me to meet them? | 怎么 原来你不想让我见他们吗 |
[00:39] | Not in my bed. | 不能在我床上见 |
[00:39] | – Okay, I understand. – Okay. | – 好吧 我理解 – 好 |
[00:42] | Not yet. Just tell me where to go. | 得等一下 告诉我怎么溜 |
[00:45] | Down the stairs and out through the back door. | 下楼后从后门出 |
[00:47] | Okay, I’ll be quiet as a mouse. | 好的 我会不出声响的 |
[00:49] | ♪ If you really wanna dance some more ♪ | ♪ 如果你真的想更加纵情舞蹈 ♪ |
[00:50] | It’s just that the problems are suddenly manageable. | 只是意味着问题突然变得可控了 |
[00:52] | ♪ We’re borderline wasting time ♪ | ♪ 我们纯粹在浪费时间 ♪ |
[00:54] | ♪ Pick it up and tell me ♪ | ♪ 加快速度 告诉我 ♪ |
[00:55] | You feel so good, you wonder if it’s real. | 感觉太棒了 甚至令人以为身处梦中 |
[00:58] | ♪ That you love me like you did before ♪ | ♪ 你像从前一般爱我 ♪ |
[00:59] | ♪ I understand, understand ♪ | ♪ 我明白 我懂 ♪ |
[01:02] | ♪ I been feeling it so long ♪ | ♪ 我的这种感觉已经太久 ♪ |
[01:03] | ♪ I’m flying when I’m in your arms ♪ | ♪ 在你的臂弯中 我心飞翔 ♪ |
[01:05] | And if I’ve learned anything, | 凭我以往经验 |
[01:07] | ♪ I’m burning up, burning up ♪ | ♪ 我陷入狂热 ♪ |
[01:07] | I can tell you… it is. | 我可以告诉你 这种感觉是真的 |
[01:09] | ♪ Feeling like a kid myself again ♪ | ♪ 感到自己又变成了孩子 ♪ |
[01:10] | It’s very real… | 非常真实 |
[01:14] | …but it will not last. | 但长久不了 |
[01:16] | Are you Major Owen Hunt? | 您是亨特少校吗 |
[01:17] | I am. | 我是 |
[01:18] | Sir, I’m Major William Allen. | 先生 我是威廉·艾伦少校 |
[01:20] | This is Chaplain Jane Roosevelt. | 这位是简·罗斯福牧师 |
[01:21] | We’re with the Army Human Resource Command. | 我们来自陆军人力资源司令部 |
[01:28] | Is this about my sister, Megan? | 这和我妹妹梅根有关吗 |
[01:30] | Major, we have reason to believe that… | 少校 我们有理由相信… |
[01:59] | Just tell them I’ll need to push | 跟他们说 我要把我的演讲 |
[02:00] | my 3:00 lecture to 4:00. | 从3点钟延迟到4点钟 |
[02:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:04] | Aren’t you supposed to be at counseling? | 你不是应该去做心理治疗吗 |
[02:06] | I went. I went three times. | 我去了 去了三次呢 |
[02:08] | I barfed up all my childhood sadness. | 我掏心掏肺地倾诉了童年的悲伤 |
[02:10] | I told them all my demons. | 告诉了他们我所有的心魔 |
[02:12] | I participated. | 我积极参与治疗了 |
[02:13] | I feel like I got enough out of it. | 我觉得我的收获已经足够了 |
[02:14] | Edwards… | 爱德华兹 |
[02:15] | What I did was wrong. | 我的确做错了 |
[02:17] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[02:19] | But I don’t think I should miss out | 但我觉得 我不应该 |
[02:21] | on another day of education | 再错过一天的学习了 |
[02:22] | because I didn’t get a stupid piece of paper signed. | 就因为我的一张破纸没被签字 |
[02:24] | Ah, you feel calm? You feel controlled? | 那你感到平静了吗 能控制自己了吗 |
[02:26] | Yes, yes. | 是的 没错 |
[02:27] | How’s your throwing arm? | 你扔东西的手臂怎么样了 |
[02:29] | Retired. | 已退休 |
[02:32] | Give it to me. | 给我吧 |
[02:41] | – Now get back to work. – And if, uh, Dr. Minnick… | – 回去工作吧 – 如果明尼克医生… |
[02:44] | I will talk to Dr. Minnick. | 我会和明尼克医生谈的 |
[02:45] | You are the One True King, sir. | 您是独一无二的真王者 前辈 |
[02:47] | Get out of here. | 别扯了 快走 |
[02:54] | What do you mean, you’re there? Where? | 你是什么意思 什么叫你在那儿了 在哪儿啊 |
[02:56] | I hired a guy. He gave me his name and where he works. | 我雇了个人 搞到了他的姓名和工作单位 |
[02:58] | Turned out he was scheduled | 发现他计划要在 |
[03:01] | to do a minimally invasive conference here in L.A. | 洛杉矶这里参加一个微创会议 |
[03:03] | So, you’re there and Jo’s husband is there. | 所以 你去了洛杉矶 乔的丈夫也在那里 |
[03:06] | Yeah, I’m looking right at him. | 没错 我正看着他呢 |
[03:07] | Alex! What are you doing? | 阿历克斯 你在干嘛 |
[03:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:11] | I don’t know if I’m gonna do anything. | 我不知道我要做什么 |
[03:14] | Come home. | 快回家 |
[03:16] | I can’t yet. | 我现在还不能 |
[03:18] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[03:19] | Do I need a badge or something? | 我需要个徽章什么的吗 |
[03:23] | What do we have? | 病人什么情况 |
[03:24] | BP’s 95 palp. | 触诊血压95 |
[03:26] | Somnolent, but responsive to painful stimuli. | 嗜睡 但对疼痛刺激有反应 |
[03:28] | Stats are 92 with 100 percent oxygen. | 血氧饱和度是92% |
[03:30] | On my count, one, two, three. | 听我数数 一 二 三 |
[03:33] | – It’s an MVC? – Sort of. | – 是车祸吗 – 差不多 |
[03:35] | Two people in one car drove off a cliff on Admiral Way. | 一辆车里两个人 从海军路的悬崖边开下去了 |
[03:38] | – Do we have a name? – Haven’t seen an ID yet. | – 知道名字吗 – 还没看到身份证 |
[03:40] | They didn’t find a purse? | 他们没找到钱包吗 |
[03:41] | They didn’t even find a blouse. | 他们连上衣都没找到 |
[03:43] | She came in dressed like this. | 她被送进来时就穿成这样 |
[03:44] | Why are people driving around with no clothes on? | 为什么有人不穿衣服开车啊 |
[03:47] | Passenger’s next door. Maybe he knows. | 乘客在隔壁 也许他知道 |
[03:53] | Talk to me! | 说情况 |
[03:54] | Male passenger, 30s, | 男性乘客 30多岁 |
[03:56] | unconscious and intubated at the scene. | 昏迷 当场被插管 |
[03:57] | Vitals are stable. | 生命体征稳定 |
[03:59] | Uh, large bruises, right chest and abdomen. | 右胸和腹部大面积淤青 |
[04:01] | – Was he dressed? – Except for his pants. | – 他穿衣服了吗 – 裤子没穿 |
[04:03] | So, these two were not driving. | 所以 这俩人不是在开车 |
[04:05] | They were parking. | 车是停着的 |
[04:07] | The theory is they got overexcited | 猜想是 他们太兴奋了 |
[04:08] | and popped the car into gear. | 不小心起动了车 |
[04:09] | Premature acceleration. | “加速” 太早了 |
[04:11] | You know, it happens to a lot of guys. | 你懂的 很多男人都会经历的 |
[04:12] | People need to get busy where God intended… | “忙活” 这事应该找上帝安排好的地方嘛 |
[04:14] | parking lots, where it’s flat. | 比如 平坦的停车场 |
[04:59] | He’s got a head lac, and they both have abdominal injuries. | 他有头皮撕裂 他俩都有腹部伤 |
[05:02] | Uh, Bailey’s here, and I paged Dr. Grey. | 贝利在这里 我呼叫了格蕾医生 |
[05:03] | You can jump in if you want, | 你如果想的话 也可以加入 |
[05:04] | but I think we got it covered. | 但我觉得我们已经人手足够了 |
[05:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:13] | Somebody please help, please! | 来人救命啊 求求你们了 |
[05:15] | Please! Please, someone help us! | 拜托了 求人来帮帮我们 |
[05:17] | My baby can’t breathe! | 我的宝宝没法呼吸了 |
[05:18] | She’s choking on something. | 她被东西呛到了 |
[05:27] | O2 and crike kit, please? | 准备吸氧 给我环甲软骨切开器械包 |
[05:28] | Is she dying? | 她要死了吗 |
[05:30] | Mommy, is she dying? | 妈妈 她要死了吗 |
[05:32] | She’s choking on something. | 她是被什么东西呛到了 |
[05:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:34] | Move. Move! | 让开 让开 |
[05:40] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[05:42] | Hey, stop! | 住手 |
[05:44] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事了 你没事了 |
[05:46] | How long had she been choking? | 她呛了多久了 |
[05:47] | I don’t know… | 我不清楚 |
[05:48] | – a… a few minutes… five? – Page neuro. | – 几分钟吧 大概5分钟 – 呼神经科 |
[05:51] | The baby’s brain may have been | 婴儿大脑有可能 |
[05:52] | deprived of oxygen for too long. | 缺氧时间过长 |
[05:53] | Next time, call an ambulance. | 下次记得先叫个救护车 |
[05:55] | What? | 什么 |
[06:06] | Lower extremity deformity | 下肢变形 |
[06:08] | with a large hematoma. | 有个大血肿 |
[06:09] | Can’t find a pedal pulse. | 摸不到足动脉搏动 |
[06:10] | Trauma panel, type and cross her eight. | 做创伤评估化验 交叉配型 |
[06:12] | I hope the sex was good. | 我希望他们爽到了 |
[06:13] | Is sex in a car ever that good? | 车震能有那么爽吗 |
[06:15] | All those windows… | 四面都是窗户… |
[06:16] | Hey. Miss. | 嗨 女士 |
[06:18] | Hey, you’re okay. You’re at Grey-Sloan Memorial. | 没事了 你现在在格蕾-斯隆纪念医院 |
[06:20] | I do need you to keep still though, okay? | 我需要你尽量保持不动 好吗 |
[06:22] | Abdomen’s very distended. | 腹部鼓胀严重 |
[06:23] | Bring me the ultrasound now. | 把B超给我拿过来 |
[06:24] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[06:25] | Can you tell us your name? | 能告诉我们你叫什么吗 |
[06:26] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[06:28] | Please, is he… he alive? | 请告诉我 他… 他还活着吗 |
[06:33] | Rapid intubation. | 快速气管插管 |
[06:35] | I need 7-O ET tube. | 给我7-0号管 |
[06:36] | She has a lot of blood in her abdomen. | 她腹内有大量出血 |
[06:38] | Alison, we’re gonna take you up to the O.R. now. | 艾莉森 我们现在要送你进手术室 |
[06:40] | Pressure’s dropped, 70 over 40! | 血压在下降 70/40 |
[06:42] | She’s bleeding out. | 她在大出血 |
[06:43] | Hang blood on the infuser | 挂一袋血输上 |
[06:44] | and prep her for REBOA catheter. | 给她准备主动脉血管内球囊闭塞导管 |
[06:46] | No hemotympanum. | 没有鼓室积血 |
[06:47] | Battle sign behind the right ear. | 右耳后有淤血斑 |
[06:48] | He needs a head CT. | 他需要头部CT |
[06:50] | I need you to explain | 我需要你解释一下 |
[06:50] | why you’re here, Edwards. | 你为什么在这儿 爱德华兹 |
[06:52] | Yeah, I got a six-centimeter oozing forehead lac here. | 这里有一道6厘米长的头部伤口 在渗血 |
[06:54] | I’m gonna need a suture tray when you’re done. | 你结束之后 我需要一个缝合盘 |
[06:55] | You assigned counseling. I’ve been counseled. | 你要我去心理咨询 我去过了 |
[06:57] | Lactate 2.1, | 乳酸2.1 |
[06:58] | crit is 42, labs are good. | 血细胞比容42 指标都没问题 |
[07:00] | I’m seeing fluid in Morrison’s pouch. | 莫里森窝有液体 |
[07:02] | You went to counseling for a minute. | 你才去咨询了几分钟 |
[07:04] | My paper’s been signed by Dr. Webber. | 韦博医生已经签了我的文件 |
[07:06] | Oh, of course he did. | 他当然会签 |
[07:07] | We need to clear him for a liver lac. | 我们得确定一下他肝脏是否有损伤 |
[07:08] | And until we rule that out, DeLuca, | 在确定之前 德鲁卡 |
[07:10] | we need to keep him on close observation. | 得对他保持密切关注 |
[07:11] | No, DeLuca. | 不用 德鲁卡 |
[07:13] | That’s all you, Edwards. | 这些都归你 爱德华兹 |
[07:14] | No, I can’t. I’m on neuro. | 不 不归我 我在神经外科 |
[07:15] | You were. And now, | 以前是 而现在 |
[07:16] | you’re on babysitting duty. | 你就得当个临时保姆 |
[07:17] | I’m sorry, two horndogs | 什么 这可是两个饥渴的家伙 |
[07:19] | crash their sexmobile, | 把车震下了悬崖 |
[07:20] | and I don’t get a surgery out of it? | 我怎么都能参加个手术吧 |
[07:21] | Well, lucky for you. | 那你中奖了 |
[07:22] | You can sew up my head lac. | 你可以帮我缝合头部伤口 |
[07:26] | I should’ve just gone to the stupid counseling. | 我还不如去什么破心理咨询 |
[07:29] | Damn right you should have. | 没错 你就该去 |
[07:30] | Page me when you get the scans. | 扫描结果出来之后呼叫我 |
[07:42] | What does that do? | 这是干什么的 |
[07:43] | This is epinephrine. | 这是肾上腺素 |
[07:44] | It’s for cardiac arrest. | 心脏骤停的时候用的 |
[07:46] | Do you know what that is? | 你知道心脏骤停是什么吗 |
[07:48] | Okay. So, we’ll just put that back there | 好吧 那我们就把它放回原处 |
[07:50] | and find out who you belong to. | 然后看看你是谁家的 |
[07:52] | Where are your parents? | 你爸妈呢 |
[07:54] | Over here. | 在那边 |
[07:57] | She’s breathing fine. | 她呼吸正常 |
[07:59] | I think you can start to feed her. | 我觉得你们可以开始喂她了 |
[08:00] | Yeah, what about her… her brain? | 好 那她… 她的大脑怎么样 |
[08:01] | The other doctor said the oxygen, uh… | 另外一个医生说了氧气什么的 |
[08:03] | I think I found something of yours. | 我猜这是你们家的吧 |
[08:05] | Where have you been? | 你跑哪儿去了 |
[08:06] | Please keep a close eye on her. | 麻烦你们照看好她 |
[08:08] | It’s very busy in here today. | 今天这里有点忙乱 |
[08:09] | Yeah, I got it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[08:10] | Gary, put the phone down. | 盖理 能不玩手机吗 |
[08:11] | Well, I’m texting Karen. | 我是在给凯伦发信息 |
[08:12] | Why are texting the nanny? | 你为什么给保姆发信息 |
[08:13] | She’s off this week. | 她这周休息啊 |
[08:14] | Yeah, but there’s, like, a lot going on, right? | 对 不过这儿 发生太多事了 好吗 |
[08:16] | So, maybe she could just… | 所以 也许她可以… |
[08:17] | Erin, you have to stay with Daddy, okay? | 艾琳 你得呆在爸爸身边 好吗 |
[08:20] | Her neurological exam looks fine. | 她的神经检查结果看起来没问题 |
[08:22] | Her reflexes are good. She’s alert. | 神经反射也很好 反应挺灵敏的 |
[08:24] | I’d like to keep her here | 不过我还是想留她 |
[08:25] | for a few hours for observation | 观察上几个小时 |
[08:27] | as a precaution, all right? | 以防万一 好吗 |
[08:28] | Yeah, okay. | 好 好的 |
[08:29] | Um, the other doctor… | 另外那个医生 |
[08:29] | the one who, um, pounded on her… | 就是使劲拍了她的那个 |
[08:33] | what’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[08:34] | – Was that Dr. Hunt? – Yes. | – 是亨特医生吗 – 对 |
[08:37] | Uh, we’d like to talk to him if we could. | 如果可以的话 我们想和他谈谈 |
[08:38] | I’ll, uh, tell him to come by. | 我去叫他过来 |
[08:42] | – What was that about? – I don’t know. | – 这是什么情况 – 我不知道 |
[08:50] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[08:56] | Did you treat a choking baby this morning? | 你早上治了一个窒息的小孩吗 |
[09:00] | What, are we not speaking now? | 怎么 我们现在连话都不说了吗 |
[09:01] | Yes! Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[09:03] | Uh, baby’s in the PICU for observation. | 那个小孩在儿科加强监护病房留观 |
[09:05] | She looks good, but the parents want to speak to you. | 她应该没事了 不过她的父母说想跟你谈谈 |
[09:07] | – Why? – I don’t know. | – 为什么 – 我不知道 |
[09:09] | I don’t know if they’re upset | 我也不知道他们是不高兴 |
[09:10] | or if they just… | 还是只是想… |
[09:11] | Upset because I saved their baby? | 因为我救了他们的孩子而不高兴吗 |
[09:13] | Look, I am just the messenger. | 我只是传话的 |
[09:15] | They want to speak to you. | 他们想跟你谈 |
[09:17] | I’ll talk to them. | 我会去找他们的 |
[09:19] | Fine. | 好 |
[09:49] | It’s okay. I’ll see you inside. | 好的 咱们里面见 |
[09:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:06] | Sorry to bug you. | 抱歉打扰您了 |
[10:07] | Are… Are you Paul Stadler? | 您… 您是保罗·斯塔德勒吗 |
[10:09] | Hi. Do I know you? | 是 我认识你吗 |
[10:11] | No, but I know you. | 不认识 不过我认识你 |
[10:13] | I couldn’t put down your paper | 我很喜欢您那篇关于针对 |
[10:15] | on new approaches to | 病原菌抗生素耐药性的 |
[10:16] | antibiotic resistance to pathogens. | 新方法的文章 |
[10:17] | Ah, yes. Thanks. Uh, that was fun. | 喔 那篇 谢谢夸奖 那个挺有意思的 |
[10:20] | It was part of a whole WHO thing. | 那个是世卫组织工作的一部分 |
[10:23] | Listen, I am this close to | 那个 我即将获得 |
[10:24] | a grant for IBS research, | 一笔用于肠易激综合征研究的拨款 |
[10:26] | and your stuff… | 你的研究内容 |
[10:28] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:29] | I’m Alex. | 我叫阿历克斯 |
[10:30] | Stevens. | 姓史蒂文斯 |
[10:31] | Uh, can I buy you a drink? | 能请你喝一杯吗 |
[10:32] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[10:34] | ♪ Dynamite ♪ | ♪ 魅力非凡 ♪ |
[10:39] | ♪ Baby, baby, baby ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 ♪ |
[10:41] | ♪ I think you dynamite ♪ | ♪ 我觉得你倾倒众生 ♪ |
[10:50] | ♪ And that’s all right ♪ | ♪ 确实如此 ♪ |
[10:51] | ♪ She kind of prehistoric ♪ | ♪ 她仿佛来自过去 ♪ |
[10:53] | God, stop calling! | 别打了 |
[10:57] | I told my girlfriend that, “I will see you on Monday,” | 我都跟我女票说了 “咱们周一见” |
[10:59] | but every 20 minutes, she’s like, | 但她每隔20分钟就要问 |
[11:01] | “What are you doing?” | “你在干什么呢” |
[11:03] | Out of town means out of town, bitch! | 不在城里意思就是出城了 贱货 |
[11:07] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[11:08] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[11:09] | This is from your wife. | 这是替你老婆打的 |
[11:10] | What? | 什么 |
[11:50] | You doing a single interrupted suture layer, then? | 你做了单层间断缝合 |
[11:52] | No, running a subcuticular. | 不 我做的是皮内缝合 |
[11:53] | Oh, even better. Not conscious yet? | 那样更好 还没恢复意识吗 |
[11:55] | No. The girlfriend? | 没有 他女朋友呢 |
[11:57] | Still in the O.R. | 还在手术室 |
[11:57] | His head CT is clear. He has a grade-three liver lac. | 脑CT没问题 但他肝脏撕裂伤三级 |
[12:00] | Dr. Grey wants serial abdominal exams and six-hour crits. | 格蕾医生想做腹部系列检查和六小时血细胞比容 |
[12:04] | Oh, all right, sir. | 没事的 先生 |
[12:05] | Hold on. Hold on. | 坚持住 忍住 |
[12:06] | All right, I’m gonna get this out of your throat, okay? | 接下来我要把它从你喉咙里拿出来 |
[12:08] | One second, I’m gonna count to three | 一秒就行 我数到三 |
[12:09] | and you’re gonna blow it out. | 你就把它吹出来 |
[12:10] | One, two, and three. | 一 二 三 |
[12:12] | There you go. Great job. | 来 你做得很好 |
[12:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:18] | Get you sat up. Clear that airway. | 坐起来 清理气道 |
[12:19] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[12:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:21] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[12:22] | Sir, you are in the hospital, okay? | 先生 现在在医院知道吗 |
[12:23] | You had an accident. | 你发生了车祸 |
[12:25] | Let’s get started with your name. | 先告诉我你的名字 |
[12:26] | – What’s your name? – Keith. | – 你叫什么 – 基思 |
[12:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:28] | Keith, Keith, you’re safe, okay? | 基思 你现在安全了知道吗 |
[12:30] | We have Alison here, too. | 艾莉森也在这里 |
[12:31] | – Alison? – Mm-hmm. | – 艾莉森 – 没错 |
[12:33] | She’s here? I-Is she all right? | 她也在这 她还好吗 |
[12:35] | Did you talk to her? | 你和她说过话吗 |
[12:36] | She was unconscious when she came in. | 她进来的时候昏迷不醒 |
[12:37] | Alison has pretty severe internal injuries. | 艾莉森内伤很严重 |
[12:39] | We’ve got her in surgery right now. | 我们立刻带她去做了手术 |
[12:41] | Alison’s in surgery? | 她在做手术 |
[12:42] | Okay. Uh, uh, w-when will she be out? | 好吧 她什么时候能出来 |
[12:44] | Oh, well, that’s hard to tell. | 那很难说 |
[12:45] | – I have to go. – No no, settle down. Settle down. | – 我必须离开 – 不 躺下来 |
[12:47] | – I have to go see her! – You need to stay in bed. | – 我要去见她 – 你必须待在床上 |
[12:48] | You’re not going anywhere, hold on. | 哪都不能去 别动 |
[12:49] | Hold on. You need to lie in bed, okay? | 别动 你需要卧床休息知道吗 |
[12:51] | You have an injury to your liver. | 你肝脏有损伤 |
[12:52] | If you move, it can make it much worse. | 一旦移动 情况会更糟 |
[12:54] | I have to… | 我必须… |
[12:55] | Look, we are gonna make sure to let you know how she is | 听着 她一出来 |
[12:57] | – as soon as she’s out, okay? – Okay. | – 我们就来告诉你 好吗 – 好 |
[12:59] | Right now, I need you to relax. | 现在 我需要你好好休息 |
[13:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:02] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好 |
[13:03] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | – 谢谢 – 也谢谢你 |
[13:04] | Great. | 很好 |
[13:05] | All right. | 好 |
[13:07] | You’re right. It perfed the esophagus. | 你说的没错 食道有穿孔 |
[13:09] | So, do you need to open him up? | 所以你要给他开胸吗 |
[13:10] | No, I think we should wait a day and keep him on TPN. | 不 我认为该等一天 对他用上全胃肠外营养 |
[13:15] | I know this girl. She’s trouble. | 我认识这个小女孩 她很麻烦 |
[13:17] | Hey, Erin. Whatcha doing? | 嘿 艾琳 你在做什么 |
[13:19] | What does this do? | 这个是做什么的 |
[13:21] | This… | 这个… |
[13:24] | does that. | 是这么用的 |
[13:25] | Whoa. Is that his ribs? | 哇 这是他的肋骨吗 |
[13:27] | Mm-hmm, it’s his ribs. | 没错 就是他的肋骨 |
[13:29] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[13:29] | That little thing is a bullet. | 那个小东西是颗子弹 |
[13:31] | – Nuh-uh. – Uh-huh. | – 不对 – 是吗 |
[13:34] | It broke his rib! | 它弄断了他的肋骨 |
[13:35] | She’s better at this than you. | 她在这方面比你更擅长哦 |
[13:37] | Did he die? | 他死了吗 |
[13:38] | No, no, no. | 没有 |
[13:39] | I mean, it hurt a bunch, but I think he’ll be all right. | 我是说 他伤的很重 但会没事的 |
[13:41] | My dumb baby sister almost died. She choked. | 我的蠢妹妹差点死了 被噎住了 |
[13:44] | And where are your parents? Are they in the E.R.? | 那你的父母在哪 在急诊室吗 |
[13:46] | In the ICU. | 在重症监护室 |
[13:48] | I saw a man with only one ear. | 我看到一个男的只有一只耳朵 |
[13:50] | Whoa, really? Well, I’d like to see that. | 哇 真的吗 我很想见识一下 |
[13:52] | – Would you like to see that? – Sure. | – 你想去看吗 – 当然 |
[13:54] | Yeah, maybe you could show us the one-eared man | 也许你可以在回去找你父母的路上 |
[13:55] | on the way back to your folks. | 带我们去看看只有一只耳朵的男人 |
[13:56] | – What do you say? – Yeah, come on. | – 你意下如何 – 好啊 来吧 |
[13:58] | Yeah? Okay. | 是吗 好把 |
[14:00] | Okay. Is this him? Sir? | 好的 是他吗 先生 |
[14:04] | Uh, we think this might belong to you. | 我们觉得这属于你 |
[14:07] | I think we found you a radiologist in training. | 我们给你挖掘了一个放射科医生的明日之星 |
[14:09] | – Yeah, thanks. – You’re welcome. | – 是啊 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[14:11] | – Sorry about that. – No, no. | – 很抱歉 – 没事 |
[14:12] | – Thank you. – No worries. | – 谢谢你 – 不客气 |
[14:14] | That poor bloke is losing his mind. | 可怜的家伙急疯了 |
[14:16] | Yeah, some people just need a nanny. | 有的人的确需要个保姆 |
[14:20] | So, do you want to, um, come over for dinner tonight? | 今晚你想过来共进晚餐吗 |
[14:24] | What about the kids? | 孩子怎么办 |
[14:25] | With the kids. | 带上孩子一起 |
[14:26] | You seem to like kids. They seem to like you. | 你好像很喜欢孩子 他们也很喜欢你 |
[14:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:31] | Yeah, sure. I mean, maybe I could bring something. | 当然好啊 我可以带东西过来 |
[14:32] | Then you wouldn’t have to cook. | 那你就不用做饭了 |
[14:34] | That’s okay. I’ll make something they like. | 没关系 我会做他们喜欢的东西 |
[14:37] | After they go to bed, you can… | 他们去睡觉之后 你就可以… |
[14:39] | stay. | 留下来 |
[14:41] | Not all night, just… for a while. | 不用一整晚 一会就可以 |
[14:44] | Sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[14:48] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错啊 |
[14:50] | Edwards, I assume your patient’s awake and stable | 爱德华兹 我看你的病人已清醒且很稳定 |
[14:52] | if you felt comfortable leaving him. | 可以的话放他出院吧 |
[14:54] | Alert and oriented times three. | 认知能力评分三级 |
[14:56] | Lacs are repaired. Vitals are stable. | 撕裂伤修补了 生命体征也稳定 |
[14:58] | He’s looking for an update on his girlfriend. | 他想知道她女朋友的实时情况 |
[15:00] | Oh, hey, is she awake? | 嘿 她醒了吗 |
[15:00] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[15:02] | How is her boyfriend, husband, driving instructor? | 她男朋友 丈夫还是驾驶教练怎么样 |
[15:04] | Definitely not husband. | 肯定不是丈夫 |
[15:05] | Dr. Pierce repaired an aortic injury, | 皮尔斯医生修复了主动脉损伤 |
[15:07] | but she’s not out of anesthesia yet. | 但她还没从麻醉中醒来 |
[15:08] | – Okay. – Why not husband? | – 好的 – 为什么不可能是丈夫 |
[15:09] | ‘Cause car sex is only for when it’s new. | 因为车震只会发生在刚开始交往的时候 |
[15:11] | Or it could be cheating. | 不然他俩就是在偷情 |
[15:12] | Or why do it? | 他们为什么要这么做呢 |
[15:13] | Someone is always uncomfortable | 某人就是不喜欢 |
[15:14] | with the gearshifts and the consoles. | 有变速杆和控制台 |
[15:15] | And just limbs, everywhere. | 手脚无法伸展 |
[15:16] | You people need bigger cars. | 你们要换台大车 |
[15:18] | Keith was asking about her as soon as he woke up. | 基思一醒来就在问她 |
[15:20] | – Keith? – Yeah, the copilot. | – 基思 – 对 副驾驶 |
[15:21] | Ah. | 哦 |
[15:22] | She did the same thing. | 她也是如此 |
[15:23] | – She asked about him first, too. – Hmm. | – 她先问起他的 – 恩 |
[15:24] | They’re in love. | 他们恋爱了 |
[15:26] | That figures. | 有道理 |
[15:26] | “That figures”? What do you mean? | “有道理”是什么意思 |
[15:28] | Well, two people who are in love | 好吧 两个恋爱中的人 |
[15:30] | would want to go to a beautiful place | 会想去一些美好的地方 |
[15:31] | to share their love. | 分享他们的爱 |
[15:33] | It figures that they would wind up bleeding | 合情合理 结果他们在峡谷底下 |
[15:35] | in the bottom of a canyon. | 鲜血直流 |
[15:37] | – Wow. – That’s so cynical. | – 哇 – 这真讽刺 |
[15:38] | That’s what happened! | 就是这样发生的 |
[15:39] | Keith wants to be here when she wakes up, okay? | 基思想在这待到她醒来 好吗 |
[15:42] | But Grey wants him immobile for 24 hours. | 但格蕾想让他24小时不动 |
[15:44] | Guys, maybe it wasn’t love, all right? | 大伙们 或许这不是恋爱 好吗 |
[15:45] | Dr. Avery. | 艾弗里医生 |
[15:46] | It’s not romance we’re talking about here. | 我们在这谈的不是罗曼史 |
[15:48] | It was emergency sex, | 是突发的性行为 |
[15:48] | and they were just too damn horny | 他们只不过太欲火中烧了 |
[15:50] | to remember the parking brake. | 以至于忘记了这个停车制动器 |
[15:51] | That’s super cynical. | 这太讽刺了 |
[15:53] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们都怎么了啊 |
[15:54] | – Seriously. – Wow. | – 说真的 – 哇 |
[15:55] | You should let him come see her. | 你应该让他来看看她 |
[15:56] | You should figure it out. | 你就会明白了 |
[15:57] | Why? Because Prince Charming’s kiss | 怎么 因为白马王子的吻 |
[15:58] | is gonna wake her up? | 能够让她醒来吗 |
[15:59] | Prince Charming has a grade-three liver lac | 白马王子如果乱动 |
[16:00] | that could kill him if he moves. | 肝脏撕裂伤三级足以致命 |
[16:02] | – Cynic! – Cynic! | – 愤世嫉俗 – 愤世嫉俗 |
[16:03] | That’s not… whatever. | 不是那样… 随你便吧 |
[16:05] | Amelia. | 艾米莉亚 |
[16:07] | Okay, so this is fun. | 好 所以有趣了 |
[16:08] | Owen is giving me the silent treatment now. | 欧文现在对我置之不理了 |
[16:10] | No. Not you, me. | 不 不是你说 是我 |
[16:12] | – I need your help. – What? | – 我需要你的帮助 – 什么帮助 |
[16:13] | I invited him over tonight. | 我邀请他今晚过来 |
[16:16] | Nathan? | 纳森吗 |
[16:17] | To meet the kids. | 见见孩子们 |
[16:19] | Wow. | 哇 |
[16:20] | I know. I feel… | 我知道 我感到… |
[16:22] | – Nervous. – …nauseous. | – 紧张 – 恶心 |
[16:23] | I feel really sick. | 我真的感觉不舒服 |
[16:26] | Because you think the kids will like him, | 因为你觉得孩子们会喜欢他 |
[16:28] | and then it’ll fall apart | 然后一切会又将破碎 |
[16:29] | and he’ll be gone and the kids will be sad. | 接着他会离开而孩子们也会难过 |
[16:31] | – No, it’s not that. – It’s that. | – 不 不是那样的 – 就是那样 |
[16:33] | I know this | 我知道 |
[16:33] | because I’m the queen of thinking this way. | 是因为我是以这种方式思考的女王 |
[16:35] | I always think everybody’s gonna die. | 我总认为每个人都会死 |
[16:37] | Yeah, but you’re crazy. I’m just… sick. | 是的 因为你疯了 我只是 不舒服而已 |
[16:42] | Derek is dead. | 德里克已经走了 |
[16:43] | Maggie is fine. | 麦琪一切安好 |
[16:45] | There is nothing in your way but you. | 除了你自己没人妨碍着你 |
[16:48] | Let yourself have this. | 让你自己拥有这一切吧 |
[16:51] | Look at you being the sane one. | 看看你正在变成一个神智正常的人 |
[16:54] | Moments. | 此刻 |
[16:55] | I have moments. | 我也有理智的时候 |
[17:06] | Dr. Hunt? | 亨特医生 |
[17:08] | – Yes. You asked to see me? – Yes. | – 是的 你想要见我 – 是的 |
[17:09] | Um, this morning… | 今早… |
[17:15] | This morning… | 今早… |
[17:18] | …you saved her. | 你拯救了她 |
[17:19] | You saved our baby girl. | 你救了我们的宝贝女儿 |
[17:20] | I never could have done what you did. | 我不可能做到你所做的 |
[17:30] | Stop it. | 不要这样 |
[17:31] | We thought we lost her, | 我们以为我们会失去她 |
[17:32] | but you brought her back to us. | 但你把她带回了我们身边 |
[17:34] | Stop it! | 不要这样 |
[18:06] | Two soldiers came to the house today. | 今天有两个军人来了我家 |
[18:11] | They said they found her. | 他们说他们找到了她 |
[18:15] | They said they found Megan. | 他们说他们找到了梅根 |
[18:21] | Owen, I’m so sorry. | 欧文 我很抱歉 |
[18:37] | At least you know. | 至少你知道了 |
[18:45] | Maybe you can find some peace. | 也许你能找到些安宁了 |
[18:50] | They said that she’s alive. | 他们说她还活着 |
[19:07] | They said they found her in a basement | 她们说他们在一个地下室里找到了她 |
[19:11] | in a rebel-held neighborhood. | 在一个被反叛军控制的领域 |
[19:13] | There was a raid, and they just left her there. | 那有一场突袭 而她们只是把她留在了那里 |
[19:16] | She was there for, uh… | 她在那里呆了 有… |
[19:17] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪 |
[19:19] | Germany. Army Hospital. | 德国 军队医院 |
[19:21] | Did you talk to her? How was she? | 你有和她说话吗 她怎么样 |
[19:22] | – When is she getting here? – I haven’t… | – 她什么时候到这 – 我还没… |
[19:24] | No, I haven’t. Oh, my God, Evelyn. | 不 我还没有 天啊 伊芙琳 |
[19:25] | What did your mother say? H-Have you told her? | 你妈妈说了什么 你 你有告诉她吗 |
[19:27] | How do we… How do we even know that it’s her? | 我们怎么… 我们怎么知道那就是她呢 |
[19:29] | What if it’s not? | 如果不是怎么办 |
[19:30] | What if they… | 如果我们… |
[19:31] | What if they got it wrong? | 如果我们弄错了怎么办 |
[19:32] | – I mean… – Owen. | – 我的意思是… – 欧文 |
[19:34] | They might have. This might not be true! | 他们可能会弄错 这可能不是真的 |
[19:38] | – Okay. – It might not be true. | – 好吧 – 这可能不是真的 |
[19:40] | Well… | 这样吧 |
[19:42] | let’s find out. | 让我们弄清楚 |
[19:47] | Let’s find out for sure. | 让我们确认清楚 |
[19:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:06] | Dr. Stadler’s work | 斯塔德勒医生的工作 |
[20:08] | combined the worlds of fiber optics and abdominal surgery… | 结合了光纤和腹部手术的领域 |
[20:12] | ♪ Word around town and the whispers loud ♪ | ♪ 言语围绕小镇 耳语缭绕 ♪ |
[20:13] | …forging the way for an almost new specialty. | …形成了一种新的研究方法 |
[20:16] | He started his research… | 他开始了他的研究 |
[20:17] | ♪ The lights all show, nobody makes a sound ♪ | ♪ 灯光闪现着 没有人出声 ♪ |
[20:18] | …when he was still a student at Johns Hopkins, | …当他还是约翰霍普金斯医学院的学生时 |
[20:20] | showing an early interest in… | 就感兴趣于… |
[20:23] | ♪ From the rooftops, hear ’em callin’ out my name ♪ | ♪ 屋顶传来我的名字 ♪ |
[20:28] | – Good luck out there. – Yeah. Thanks. | – 祝你好运 – 谢谢 |
[20:30] | ♪ Sideways talking never to my face ♪ | ♪ 小道消息充斥神经 ♪ |
[20:31] | You nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[20:32] | No, I’m good. | 不 我挺好的 |
[20:33] | I’m just about to make a speech. | 我马上演讲了 |
[20:36] | I’m a friend of Brooke’s. | 我是布鲁克的朋友 |
[20:38] | ♪ You don’t want to be the last to know ♪ | ♪ 你不会想最后知道真相 ♪ |
[20:39] | Your wife, Brooke Stadler. | 你的妻子 布鲁克·斯塔德勒 |
[20:41] | The one who left you. | 离开你的那一个 |
[20:43] | Yeah, how’s she doing? Where is she now? | 是的 她过得怎么样 她现在在哪 |
[20:47] | You don’t get to know that. | 你不用知道这些 |
[20:50] | You don’t get to think about her ever again. | 你也不必再想她了 |
[20:52] | And if you come near her, | 如果你再靠近她 |
[20:54] | I will find you and I will kill you. | 我会找到你并杀了你的 |
[20:56] | ♪ Can’t say I never told you so ♪ | ♪ 不能说我从未告诉过你 ♪ |
[20:57] | You understand? | 懂吗 |
[20:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[21:01] | Doesn’t matter. …Paul Stadler. | 没关系 …保罗·斯塔德勒 |
[21:03] | I know your name. | 我知道你的名字 |
[21:06] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[21:08] | And I’m watching you. | 我也在盯着你 |
[21:10] | Dr. Paul Stadler. | 保罗·斯塔德勒医生 |
[21:13] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[21:14] | ♪ Can’t say I never told you so ♪ | ♪ 不能说我从未告诉过你 ♪ |
[21:25] | ♪ Remember my name, remember my name ♪ | ♪ 牢记我的名字 ♪ |
[21:33] | Hey, Jo, it’s me. | 嗨 乔 是我 |
[21:39] | ♪ Remember my name ♪ | ♪ 牢记我的名字 ♪ |
[21:45] | Hey, Alex. | 嗨 阿历克斯 |
[21:51] | Found her. | 终于找到她了 |
[21:54] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[21:55] | ♪ You don’t want to be the last to know ♪ | ♪ 你不会想最后知道真相 ♪ |
[22:11] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[22:12] | Whoa, no! | 不 |
[22:13] | No, no, no, no. What did I tell you? | 不不 我怎么跟你说的 |
[22:15] | – I have to go. – What did I tell you? | – 我必须得走 – 我怎么跟你说的 |
[22:16] | Lie down. Lie down. | 快躺下 |
[22:17] | You’re not supposed to move for 24 hours. | 24小时之内你都不该乱动 |
[22:18] | Your liver could start bleeding again. | 你的肝脏会再次出血 |
[22:20] | You could bleed out. | 你可能会失血过多而死 |
[22:21] | – No. Let me go, okay? – I can’t. | – 不 让我走 好吗 – 不行 |
[22:23] | I was the last face she looked at. | 我是她手术前见过的最后一个人 |
[22:25] | And now she’s gonna wake up in a hospital | 现在她喉咙里插着一条管子就要醒来 |
[22:28] | with a tube in her throat and no idea how she got here, | 她一定没想到会这么严重 |
[22:30] | and surrounded by strangers and probably hurting like hell. | 身体疼得要死 周围还都是陌生人 |
[22:34] | She’s gonna be so scared. | 她一定很害怕 |
[22:35] | You… You don’t know how that feels. | 你不知道那是什么感觉 |
[22:37] | Yeah, I do, actually. I do. | 不 其实 我明白 |
[22:40] | Then let me be there for her. | 那就让我去陪她 |
[22:42] | Let me be there when she wakes up. | 让我陪着她醒来 |
[22:44] | I-If she can just see me first, she’ll know she’s okay. | 如果她第一时间看到我 她就知道自己平安无事 |
[22:48] | S-She’ll know, aand she won’t be so scared. | 只要她清楚了 就不会害怕了 |
[22:51] | Please? | 好吗 |
[22:53] | Let me do that for her. | 让我为她做这件小事吧 |
[22:56] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[22:57] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:01] | Nein, ich versuche jetzt den status | 不行 我现在正试图 |
[23:04] | den patienten zu finden. | 寻找这位病人的身份 |
[23:07] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[23:08] | Yes, I’m calling on behalf of Major Owen Hunt. | 是的 我代表欧文·亨特少校打这通电话 |
[23:11] | I’m looking for a patient. | 我在找一位病人 |
[23:12] | Ask for Teddy Altman. | 找泰迪·奥尔特曼 |
[23:14] | – What? – Ask to talk to Dr. Altman. | – 什么 – 找奥尔特曼医生接电话 |
[23:17] | Is there a Dr. Altman there? | 奥尔特曼医生在吗 |
[23:19] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 好的 我可以等一下 |
[23:30] | You speak German. | 你说德语 |
[23:31] | Hey, Dr. Altman. | 嗨 奥尔特曼医生 |
[23:32] | This is Amelia Shepherd from Grey-Sloan Memorial. | 我是格蕾斯隆纪念医院的艾米莉亚·谢博德 |
[23:35] | I, uh… | 我 呃 |
[23:37] | I work with Owen Hunt. | 我是欧文·亨特的同事 |
[23:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:41] | No. | 不 |
[23:43] | One sec. | 稍等一下 |
[23:44] | No. | 不 |
[23:49] | I’m sorry. He won’t… | 我很抱歉 他不 |
[23:51] | Yeah, I’m… I’m… I’m calling about his sister. | 我打这通电话是想了解关于他妹妹的事 |
[23:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:55] | Uh, we just need to confirm… | 我们只是需要确认 |
[24:02] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:05] | No, uh, could we transfer her here | 不 呃 她一下飞机 |
[24:08] | as soon as she touches down? | 我们可否立即办理转院 |
[24:11] | Yes, transfer to Grey-Sloan. | 对 转到格蕾斯隆 |
[24:12] | Thank you so much. | 多谢 |
[24:20] | She said she tried to call you. | 她说她有试着给你打电话 |
[24:25] | Megan is being transferred from Landstuhl now. | 梅根现在正从兰施图尔转院过来 |
[24:27] | She will land at Madigan. | 她会抵达马迪根 |
[24:29] | And then, we’ll bring her here. | 然后 我们会把她带到这 |
[24:30] | We… We don’t even know if it’s her. | 我们甚至不知道是不是她本人 |
[24:34] | Owen, Teddy knows her. | 欧文 泰迪认识她 |
[24:37] | Teddy saw her. | 泰迪见过她 |
[24:51] | I called Merritt Campbell. | 我给梅里·特坎贝尔打过电话 |
[24:54] | She’s the best PTSD expert there is right now. | 她是目前最优秀的创伤后应激障碍专家 |
[24:57] | She’ll be here in the morning. | 她会在明天早上到达这里 |
[24:58] | Yeah, well, let’s just wait and see how Megan is… | 好的 让我们等等 看看梅根的情况如何 |
[25:00] | Okay. But I meant for you. | 但是 我是为了你 |
[25:04] | For you, too. | 也是为了你 |
[25:11] | I got married right over there. | 我就在那里结了婚 |
[25:16] | And I got divorced. | 接着 我离婚了 |
[25:17] | Then, I got married again. | 然后 我又结婚了 |
[25:23] | Then I went on with my life. | 我继续过着我的日子 |
[25:27] | And I left Megan in a hole in the ground | 却让梅根将近十年独自一人 |
[25:31] | for almost 10 years. | 身陷囹吾 |
[25:33] | Weeks would go by, and I… didn’t give her a thought. | 数周过去 我想都没想过她 |
[25:37] | I couldn’t spare her a thought | 当她惨遭关押饱受折磨时 |
[25:40] | when she was being held and tortured… | 我竟想都没想过她 |
[25:47] | …and I don’t know what. | 我对此一无所知 |
[26:01] | I stopped looking. | 我停止了寻找 |
[26:03] | I gave up. | 我放弃了 |
[26:06] | I gave up on her. | 是我放弃了她 |
[26:08] | I gave up. | 我放弃了 |
[26:12] | I gave up. | 我放弃了 |
[26:14] | I gave up on her. | 我放弃了她 |
[26:33] | So, Alison’s waking up? | 艾莉森醒了吗 |
[26:35] | Oh, you’re not cynical. | 你一点也不愤世嫉俗 |
[26:37] | No, you’re the one that’s cynical. | 不 你才是那个愤世嫉俗的人 |
[26:41] | Maybe they were in love, or maybe they were just horny. | 也许他们是相爱的 或者他们只是饥渴难耐 |
[26:43] | – It doesn’t matter. – Okay. | – 这不重要 – 好吧 |
[26:45] | We all love, | 爱是本能 |
[26:46] | and we all get horny, and we all get hurt, | 心生情欲是人之常情 受到伤害也在所难免 |
[26:48] | and then we come through the other side. | 我们总能挺过去 |
[26:50] | And we get to help them do that. | 所以 我们应该帮助他们 |
[26:52] | We get to help them love again. | 我们应该帮助他们重新去爱 |
[26:54] | Or screw again. | 或者 再上次床 |
[26:55] | Either way. Win-win. | 无论哪一种都是双赢 |
[26:57] | – But I-I think they’re in love. I choose love. – Yeah. | – 但我觉得他们是相爱的 我选爱 – 没错 |
[27:00] | What do we have to be cynical about? Is my point. | 我觉得 我们还这么愤世嫉俗干嘛 |
[27:02] | Oh, that… that’s your point. | 那可是你说的 |
[27:05] | – Got it. – Shut up. | – 知道了 – 闭嘴 |
[27:21] | Is she waking up? | 她醒了吗 |
[27:22] | Yes, starting to. Avery, you need something? | 快要醒了 艾弗里 怎么了 |
[27:25] | No, just curious. | 不 只是有点好奇 |
[27:26] | Okay. Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[27:27] | Alison. You with us? | 艾莉森 你醒了吗 |
[27:32] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[27:33] | You were in an accident. | 你出了意外 |
[27:35] | Is he dead? Did I kill him? | 他死了吗 我杀了他吗 |
[27:38] | Oh. No, no, no, it’s okay. You didn’t do anything. | 不不 没事的 你什么也没做 |
[27:40] | Please tell me I killed him! | 求你告诉我 我杀了他 |
[27:44] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[27:46] | There was a man in my car. | 我车上还有个男人 |
[27:47] | Y-Yes. Yes, he’s here. We have him. | 对 他在这 有我们看着他 |
[27:49] | No. He… He got into my car, and he put a knife to my throat! | 不 他钻进我的车子 还把刀架在我的喉咙上 |
[27:53] | He made me drive to the woods. | 是他指使我开到树林里 |
[27:56] | He was trying to rape me. | 他企图要强奸我 |
[27:59] | And I thought, “No. | 我想 这样可不行 |
[28:01] | No. I’m not letting you do this. | 不 我不能让你得逞 |
[28:03] | I’m not gonna let you do this, not even if it kills me.” | 我死也不能让你得逞 |
[28:06] | A-And I hit the gas. | 然后我就猛踩了油门 |
[28:09] | Please t-tell me he’s dead. | 请告诉我他已经死了 |
[28:12] | Call security. | 快叫保安 |
[28:13] | Stephanie’s with him. | 斯黛芬妮正和他呆在一起 |
[28:18] | I am breaking the rules for you. | 我为你打破了规矩 |
[28:20] | So be very still, okay? | 所以你别乱动 好吗 |
[28:22] | Thank you so much. You are a lifesaver. | 太感谢你了 你真是一个白衣天使 |
[28:25] | All right. Let’s get you out of here. | 好了 让我带你出去 |
[28:46] | Oh, sorry. I tho… I thought this was mine. | 噢 抱歉 我以为… 我以为这是我叫的 |
[28:48] | Um, you going to the airport? You wanna split it? | 你准备去机场吗 要不要一起 |
[28:53] | No, I’ll… I’ll let you have this one. | 不 我可以… 我可以让给你 |
[28:55] | I’ll get the next one. | 我可以等下一辆 |
[28:57] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[29:03] | Airport, please. | 到机场 谢谢 |
[29:24] | ICU is reserved for, uh, family only, | 重症监护室仅仅对家人开放 |
[29:27] | so I’m gonna fudge it. | 所以我得扯个谎 |
[29:28] | Just follow my lead, okay? | 跟好我节奏 好嘛 |
[29:34] | Brody, Brody, Brody. What’s going on? | 布洛迪 布洛迪 布洛迪 什么情况这是 |
[29:36] | – Someone was assaulted. – What? | – 有人被袭击了 – 什么 |
[29:39] | Yeah, I heard a patient got raped. | 是的 我听说一个病人被强暴了 |
[29:41] | They’re looking for the guy. | 他们正在找那个强奸犯 |
[29:43] | Hey, hey. No, no! Don’t get up. Don’t get up. | 喂 不要 别站起来 别站起来 |
[29:48] | Now, you’re gonna show me the way out of here. | 听着 马上带我离开这里 |
[29:50] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
[29:52] | Okay? | 听懂了吗 |
[29:57] | Okay, backpacks upstairs. | 好了 注意台阶 |
[29:59] | Let’s get you guys changed. | 走 先给你们换套衣服 |
[30:00] | Mommy has a friend coming over for dinner. | 等会儿有妈妈的朋友过来吃晚饭 |
[30:03] | Is it Owen? | 是欧文吗 |
[30:05] | No, it’s someone you haven’t met. | 不是 是你们以前没见过的 |
[30:07] | Then why is Owen here? | 那为什么欧文在这里 |
[30:10] | I don’t… What’s going on? | 我不… 发生了什么 |
[30:12] | Why don’t you get the kids squared away | 你先把孩子们安顿好吧 |
[30:13] | and we’ll talk upstairs? | 然后我们再到楼上细谈 |
[30:15] | Okay. All right. Let’s go, guys. Come on. | 好吧 好了 我们走 小朋友们 来吧 |
[30:29] | This guy’s been an absolute train wreck… | 这个人伤得超级严重 |
[30:31] | He… He said… | 他… 他说… |
[30:31] | I said some place where people don’t go, | 我说过了我们要走没人的地方 |
[30:33] | – like a service elevator. – I know. I know. | – 比如送货电梯 – 我知道 我知道 |
[30:36] | – Are you screwing with me? – No. | – 你是想耍我吗 – 没有 |
[30:37] | ‘Cause if you are… | 因为如果你… |
[30:38] | We just… We just have to get past him, okay? | 我们过了他就安全了 好吗 |
[30:39] | Then we’re fine. | 然后就安全了 |
[30:40] | And I said, “I don’t know how he could have broken it | 然后我说 “我不知道他打乒乓球 |
[30:42] | playing Ping-Pong,” but, you know… | 怎么能伤到那里” 但是 你懂的 |
[30:43] | Look, just give him a script for Keflex and send him home. | 听着 就给他开剂头孢然后让他出院吧 |
[30:45] | You got it. Thanks, Dr. Warren. | 没问题 谢谢 沃伦医生 |
[30:47] | Hey. Um, y-you need a hand? | 嗨 你们需要帮忙吗 |
[30:50] | No, no. We’re fine. We’re good. | 不用 不用 我能行 没问题的 |
[30:51] | Liver lac. Taking him for a test drive. | 肝脏撕裂伤 我正准备带他去做个测试 |
[30:53] | Really? | 是吗 |
[30:55] | Yeah, Minnick’s orders. | 是的 明尼克的要求 |
[30:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:00] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:01] | All right, where are we going? | 好了 我们去哪 |
[31:03] | Here. | 这里 |
[31:06] | Aah! | 啊 |
[31:10] | You think you’re funny, huh? | 你觉得你很幽默吗 |
[31:12] | No, this goes right down to the loading dock. | 不 这里可以直接下去到仓库卸货区 |
[31:14] | You think it’ll be funny when I cut your throat? | 你是期待我割开你的喉咙是吧 |
[31:16] | It’s either this, or… | 只有这里 或者… |
[31:17] | You told me I can’t walk, | 你告诉过我我不能走 |
[31:18] | and now you’re sending me down the stairs? | 你现在还让我爬楼梯下去 |
[31:20] | You’re trying to kill me! | 你是想杀了我 |
[31:21] | It’s either this or the elevator with the police. | 你不走这里就只能乘电梯了 有警察看守的 |
[31:24] | It’s just this… this is… this is what you want. | 只有这个 这就是 这就是你要的路 |
[31:27] | Here. Let me give you the card. | 给你 这个是我的卡 |
[31:28] | No! | 不行 |
[31:29] | No, no. | 不行 不行 |
[31:31] | No, you’re not gonna run and tell them where I am. | 不行 你是不会去通风报信的 |
[31:34] | You’re gonna help me down the stairs, all right? | 你会帮助我下楼梯 听到没 |
[31:38] | Move. | 走 |
[31:41] | I want someone with that woman every second. | 我想要有人24小时保护这个女人 |
[31:43] | I want two officers on this door. | 我要两位警官守住这个门 |
[31:45] | Patient’s gone. So is Edwards. I can’t find her anywhere. | 病人跑了 爱德华兹也不见了 我到处找不到她 |
[31:48] | She’s not responding to any texts. | 她短信也不回 |
[31:49] | Call a Code Orange. Lock this place down. | 拉橙色警报 封锁这个区域 |
[31:49] | 橙色警报意味着 炸弹威胁/放射物泄漏/院内有存在暴力倾向的精神病患者 需要武力制服/伴有大量人员伤亡的极端灾难 | |
[31:58] | Oh, will you quit that praying?! | 噢 你能不能不要祈祷了 |
[32:00] | I’m not praying. | 我没有祈祷 |
[32:02] | Then what do you keep saying? | 那你一直在那咕咕叨叨些什么 |
[32:04] | I’m saying, “Please bleed out. Please bleed out.” | 我在说 “快血崩 快血崩” |
[32:07] | Yeah, I guess I kinda am praying. | 是的 我是有一点祈祷的意思 |
[32:10] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[32:13] | I said don’t try anything. | 我说了别耍什么心机 |
[32:17] | See? See what happens? | 看到了 看到什么后果了吗 |
[32:20] | If you… | 如果你… |
[32:26] | In here. | 快进门 |
[32:42] | – Hi. – What the hell? | – 嗨 – 什么鬼 |
[32:47] | You need to go. | 你快走 |
[32:48] | You need to go out that door… okay?… right now. | 你要从那门里出去 好吗 立刻 |
[32:50] | It won’t open again. | 那个门再也不会开了 |
[32:51] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[32:52] | Hey, sweetie. | 嗨 小可爱 |
[32:54] | – What’s your name? – Don’t… | – 你叫什么名字 – 别说 |
[32:56] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
[32:57] | Erin, where are your folks at? | 艾琳 你的父母呢 |
[32:58] | In the ICU with my baby sister who choked. | 在重症监护室里陪我那个噎住的小妹妹 |
[33:01] | – You need to go, okay? – Wait. | – 赶快走 好吗 – 等等 |
[33:02] | – And I’ll let you out, okay? – Hold on! | – 我会让你出去的 好吗 – 站住 |
[33:06] | It’s all right, sweetheart. | 没事的 小甜心 |
[33:08] | Don’t. Don’t. I’m just gonna let her out, | 别 别 我只是让她离开这 |
[33:10] | and then you and I can keep going where we’re going, okay? | 然后我们就继续从刚才的路出去 如何 |
[33:12] | No. She’ll tell them what she saw. | 不行 她会把她看到的告诉别人 |
[33:15] | She doesn’t know what she saw. | 她根本不理解她看到了什么 |
[33:16] | – I want my mom. – Okay? | – 我要我妈妈 – 好吗 |
[33:18] | Then we’ll just go. We’ll go. | 我们直接走 马上走 |
[33:20] | Leave her locked in here, and we’ll go down the stairs. | 把她锁在这 然后我们继续下楼梯 |
[33:22] | And by the time they find her, you will be long gone, okay? | 然后等他们找到她的时候 你早就离开了 怎么样 |
[33:25] | – Yeah, okay. – Okay. | – 行 好吧 – 好的 |
[33:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:34] | No. | 不 |
[33:35] | – No, no! – Open it! | – 不 别这样 – 打开它 |
[33:37] | I can’t. I can’t. I can’t! | 我打不开 打不开 打不开 |
[33:39] | It’s locked. We’re in lockdown. | 锁上了 我们被锁在这里了 |
[33:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:42] | Because a rapist is in the hospital. | 因为一个强奸犯在医院里 |
[33:43] | What, we’re trapped in here? | 什么 所以我们就被困在这里面了 |
[33:46] | We’re trapped in here. | 是的我们被困住了 |
[34:00] | – So, and you’re sure it’s her? – It’s her. | – 这么说 你确定就是她吗 – 就是她 |
[34:02] | The Army won’t tell you unless they’re certain. | 军方不确定是不会通知的 |
[34:04] | And when is she coming? | 她什么时候来 |
[34:05] | Now. Tomorrow. | 马上 明天 |
[34:08] | Does Nathan know? | 纳森知道吗 |
[34:09] | No. Owen hasn’t even told his mom, | 不 欧文都还没告诉他妈妈 |
[34:11] | so, no, Nathan doesn’t know yet. | 所以纳森还不知道 |
[34:15] | I’ll tell him. | 我会跟他说的 |
[34:17] | Well, if he’s coming over, just wait. | 如果他过来的话 就先等等 |
[34:18] | No. If Derek were alive, | 不 如果德里克还活着 |
[34:20] | I would want to know right now. | 我想立刻就知道 |
[34:23] | – Can you watch… – Yeah. | – 你能照顾… – 可以 |
[34:24] | Okay, Ellis needs her stuffie. | 好的 爱丽丝需要戴上鼻塞 |
[34:26] | Story and bed by 8:00. | 8点之前读完故事睡觉 |
[34:28] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[34:37] | – Have they found him yet? – No. | – 他们找到他了吗 – 还没 |
[34:39] | And no word from Edwards? | 爱德华兹那边也没消息吗 |
[34:41] | No, and I can’t go looking for her. | 没有 而且我不能去找她 |
[34:43] | I’m stuck here. | 我被困在这了 |
[34:45] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[34:46] | Sit down. | 坐下来 |
[34:52] | Look. | 听着 |
[34:54] | There are cops everywhere. | 到处都是警察 |
[34:56] | They’ll find her. | 他们会找到她的 |
[34:57] | I know. I just… | 我知道 我只是… |
[35:01] | I left her in the room with him. | 我把她和他留在一个房间里 |
[35:13] | You know… | 你知道的… |
[35:16] | he probably got out | 他可能在他们 |
[35:17] | before they even called the lockdown, | 下禁闭命令前就出去了 |
[35:18] | or they would’ve found him. | 否则他们应该找到他了 |
[35:20] | He’s long gone. | 他离开很久了 |
[35:24] | Well, if that’s true, | 好吧 如果真是这样的话 |
[35:25] | then why isn’t she answering her texts? | 那她为什么还不回复短信 |
[35:27] | Maybe it’s locked on the other side of a door | 可能手机 |
[35:27] | from where she is. | 被锁在门的另一边了 |
[35:29] | I can’t get to my phone right now. | 我现在就拿不到我的手机 |
[35:34] | Yeah. Maybe so. | 好吧 可能是这样 |
[35:35] | I mean, maybe. | 我是说 可能吧 |
[35:38] | Hey, she’s okay. | 听着 她会没事的 |
[35:40] | Edwards is fine, all right? She’s fine. | 爱德华兹没事的 好吗 她会没事的 |
[35:45] | You’re not cynical. | 你不是个愤世嫉俗的人 |
[35:49] | I’m not cynical enough. | 我还不够愤世嫉俗 |
[35:51] | I was actually rooting for them. | 我之前居然在为他们加油 |
[35:53] | You made up a good story about a patient. | 你给病人编造了一个美好的故事 |
[35:57] | Every one of us has done that. | 我们都做过 |
[36:01] | I liked your version | 我喜欢你的版本 |
[36:02] | a hell of a lot better than the real one. | 比一塌糊涂的现实好多了 |
[36:11] | Why is he so mad? | 他为什么那么生气 |
[36:13] | He’s, uh, having a bad day. | 呃 他今天心情不太好 |
[36:16] | Let’s just stay quiet, okay? | 我们一起保持安静 好不好 |
[36:17] | I wanna go to my mom. I want my mom and dad. | 我想去找我妈妈 我想我的爸爸妈妈了 |
[36:20] | Ugh! There’s gotta be a way out of here! | 一定有能从这里出去的办法 |
[36:23] | There’s got to be a way to open it! | 一定有能打开这扇门的办法 |
[36:24] | There isn’t, or I would’ve tried. | 并没有 不然我肯定会试试 |
[36:26] | You open the door right now! | 你现在给我把这扇门打开 |
[36:28] | I can’t, okay? I can’t! | 我开不了 好吗 我开不了 |
[36:30] | Nothing is gonna open those doors | 什么办法都开不了门的 |
[36:32] | except security calling off the lockdown. | 除非警卫解除一级防范禁闭警报 |
[36:33] | Or… Or, like, emergency services. | 或者… 或者是紧急服务 |
[36:35] | W-What… What do you mean? | 什么 那是什么意思 |
[36:37] | It’s like… like a fire. | 比如说火灾 |
[36:38] | A fire or something. | 或是其他的紧急情况 |
[36:44] | Come on. | 过来 |
[36:46] | Come on, come on, come on! Come on. | 过来 过来 跟我过来 |
[36:51] | Give me something that I can start a fire with. | 给我找能生火的东西 |
[36:53] | No. No! You can’t. | 不 不 你不能这样做 |
[36:54] | You’re not… | 你不能 |
[36:55] | You can’t start a fire in here! | 你不能在这里点火 |
[36:56] | Shut up, okay? | 闭嘴 好吗 |
[36:57] | I’m just gonna set off the sprinklers. | 我只想点燃一点火花 |
[36:59] | Make the doors open. There’ll be an evacuation. | 把门打开 会有人员疏散的 |
[37:01] | Now, what can I use? | 好了 我能用什么 |
[37:02] | No, that’s crazy. | 不行 这太疯狂了 |
[37:03] | You’re gonna kill us all. | 你会把我们都害死的 |
[37:04] | Will this work? | 这个能用吗 |
[37:10] | Will this make a fire? | 这个能点着火吗 |
[37:16] | You’re a good girl. | 你是个好女孩 |
[37:22] | You got it. Atta girl. Bring it here. | 你找到了 小姑娘 把它拿过来 |
[37:24] | Set it on the floor right there. | 把它放在地板那里 |
[37:25] | Stop it. Stop it. | 停下来 停下来 |
[37:26] | Now, go in there and get one of those blue things. | 现在 进去找一个那种蓝蓝的东西 |
[37:29] | – Stop making her help you. – You can help me. | – 不要让她帮你了 – 那你能帮我吗 |
[37:32] | And I can stand here with her. Either way. | 然后换她和我站在这里 选一个吧 |
[37:35] | Now… Now, squirt that stuff all over the blue thing. | 现在 把那东西喷在蓝色的东西上 |
[37:38] | Don’t do it. Don’t do it, Erin! Don’t do it. Don’t… | 不要那样做 艾琳 不要那样做 不要啊 |
[37:40] | She’s not starting a fire for you. | 她不会为你纵火的 |
[37:41] | – Dammit! – Don’t do it. | – 该死 – 不要那样做 |
[37:42] | Dammit! | 该死 |
[37:43] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[37:44] | – Come here. – Come to me. | – 过来 – 到我这边 |
[37:46] | Hey, hey, hey. | 听着 听着 |
[37:47] | You… You stay right there. | 你… 你们就待在那里 |
[37:48] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[37:49] | You stay right there. | 待在那里不要动 |
[37:53] | I don’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[37:54] | It’s okay. He’s gonna go soon. | 没事的 他很快就要走了 |
[38:02] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[38:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:06] | Now, when the doors unlock, | 听着 门打开后 |
[38:08] | I’m gonna take your card and the girl… | 我会带着你的卡和这个小姑娘 |
[38:11] | No! No, no. | 不行 不 不行 |
[38:12] | Nobody’s gonna stop a guy | 没有人会阻止 |
[38:14] | carrying a kid out of a burning building. | 抱着小女孩从着火的建筑里跑出来的人 |
[38:15] | No, she stays with me. | 不行 她和我待在一起 |
[38:17] | No, you stay here. | 不 你待在这里 |
[38:18] | Someone will find you at some point. | 会有人找到你的 |
[38:26] | Okay, Erin. My name is Stephanie. | 艾琳 我叫斯黛芬妮 |
[38:28] | I want you to do me a favor. Okay? | 我需要你帮我个忙 好吗 |
[38:30] | I just want you to turn around and cover your eyes. | 我要你转过身捂上眼睛 |
[38:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:32] | – Like hide and seek. – Okay. | – 就像玩捉迷藏 – 好的 |
[38:33] | Okay, turn around. Keep them covered. | 好的 转过身 捂住眼睛 |
[38:35] | There are days | 有些时候 |
[38:36] | when you feel like you can conquer anything. | 你感觉你能克服所有的困难 |
[38:46] | Yeah, yes. | 好的 |
[38:48] | Yes! | 好了 |
[38:50] | Come on. | 快点啊 |
[38:52] | Come on! | 快点啊 |
[38:55] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[39:01] | And it feels like everything will be okay. | 似乎一切风平浪静 |
[39:37] | Like I told you, the feeling doesn’t last. | 如我所说 这种感觉不会长久 |
[39:40] | I’m not trying to be cynical. | 我不是故意愤世嫉俗 |
[39:42] | It’s just that, even when a day starts out so, so well… | 只是即使有时开始的时候非常好 |
[39:49] | Oh, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[39:51] | You’re okay, all right? | 你会没事的 好吗 你会没事的 |
[39:53] | You’re okay. We’re okay. | 我们都会没事的 |
[39:55] | We’re gonna go. | 我们要出去了 |
[39:56] | I’m gonna take you to see your parents. | 我会带你去见你的爸爸妈妈 |
[39:57] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:09] | Oh, God. | 我的天哪 |
[40:15] | Oh, no. | 不好了 |
[40:17] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[40:18] | Go. Go all the way over there, okay? | 过去 去那边 好吗 |
[40:20] | Stay over there! | 待在那边 |
[40:21] | No! Stephanie. | 不 斯黛芬妮 |
[40:22] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我很快就回来了 好吗 |
[40:24] | …that day can end… | 到了结束时也会 |
[40:42] | …so, so badly. | 变得非常非常糟糕 |