时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | There’s a scientific study | 有科学研究证明 |
[00:03] | that if you stand like this in superhero pose, | 像这样站成超级英雄的姿势 |
[00:06] | you will perform measurably better. | 会让你的表现明显提高 |
[00:08] | Owen, will you marry me? | Owen 我们结婚吧 |
[00:09] | Where are we running?! | 我们要跑去哪 |
[00:11] | Um, kids. | 孩子呢 |
[00:13] | – Five. – Whoa. Five?! | – 五个吧 – 天啊 五个呀 |
[00:15] | Hey, you got a minute to talk? | 有时间聊两句吗 |
[00:16] | Owen, there’s nothing to talk about. | Owen 没什么好聊的 |
[00:18] | I don’t want to have a baby! | 我不想生孩子 |
[00:19] | Is she okay? Is she sober? Just tell me that. | 她还好吗 她清醒吗 告诉我吧 |
[00:21] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[00:23] | Tell her to come home. | 让她回家吧 |
[00:44] | There are 100 billion neurons in the human brain… | 人脑中有一千亿神经元… |
[00:47] | making and remaking connections… | 重复形成连接 |
[00:54] | That’s it? | 这就完啦 |
[00:56] | Kinda makes you look fierce. | 好像蛮牛逼的感觉 |
[01:01] | Are you sure you don’t want me to call your mom? | 确定不需要我打给你妈吗 |
[01:04] | No. She didn’t come for my wedding. She doesn’t get to come for my tumor. | 不要 她都没来我的婚礼 切瘤子也不用来 |
[01:10] | It’s helping us with math… | 帮我们学数学 |
[01:12] | remembering our keys, our dad’s voice… | 帮我们记得带钥匙 记得爸爸的声音 |
[01:15] | working hard all the time. | 辛劳工作不停歇 |
[01:39] | So when the brain is faulty, it’s a big rewiring job. | 一旦大脑出问题 重新连线可谓任务艰巨 |
[01:43] | And there’s no margin for error. | 而且不容失误 |
[01:44] | I’ll go in through a subfrontal craniotomy, | 我会做额下入路开颅术 |
[01:46] | real clean, small incision in the dura, and then scoop the tumor out. | 在硬脑膜开一个小切口 就能把肿瘤挖出来 |
[01:50] | I don’t like the edema round the tumor, | 我不喜欢肿瘤旁边还有水肿 |
[01:52] | but I got to dance with the girl who brought me, so… | 不过呢 既来之 则安之 |
[01:54] | I imagine you have questions. | 你们应该有问题要问吧 |
[01:57] | Yeah, uh, how many of these have you done? | 你做过多少例这样的手术了 |
[01:59] | So, so many. | 多了去了 |
[02:01] | And what’s the recovery time? | 恢复时间呢 |
[02:03] | I took a 13-centimeter tumor out of a cop in roughly the same place. | 我给一名警察摘过13厘米的肿瘤 部位差不多 |
[02:06] | He was walking day one, talking day three, | 第一天能下床 第三天能说话 |
[02:08] | back at work end of the week, so… | 一周后就复工了 所以… |
[02:09] | Thank you, Tom. | 谢谢你 Tom |
[02:10] | Yeah. See you at the after party. | 术后庆功会见啦 |
[02:16] | He seems arrogant enough. | 他真够自负的 |
[02:18] | He’s a showboat. | 他就是爱得瑟 |
[02:20] | And he works best under pressure, so, DeLuca, | 而且压力越大 他表现越好 所以Deluca |
[02:22] | ask him questions during surgery, make him show off. | 手术中多提问 让他卖弄 |
[02:24] | – And if I make it through… – When you make it through. | – 如果我挺过来了… – 你挺过来之后 |
[02:27] | – Early ambulation protocol. – Thank you. | – 尽早让你下床活动 – 谢谢 |
[02:28] | Okay. Meredith, if I die… | Meredith 我要是死了… |
[02:30] | You are not going to die. | 你不会死的 |
[02:32] | But if I do, you call my mom. | 但万一呢 你要打给我妈 |
[02:33] | I’m sorry, but she likes you. | 抱歉啊 她就喜欢你 |
[02:34] | And, you, take my room. | 还有你 可以住我房间 |
[02:36] | It is way better. I kind of scammed you on that. | 比你的好多了 先前坑你了 |
[02:38] | – Stop it. – No, she’s right. It’s way better. | – 行了啊 – 她说得没错 确实好多了 |
[02:40] | Owen, if I’m gorked, | Owen 如果我成植物人 |
[02:41] | do not overthink it, do not visit me. | 别多想 别探望 |
[02:43] | Just park me somewhere and go on with your life. | 把我随便放到哪 过你的日子去吧 |
[02:45] | Amelia, please cut it out. | Amelia 别胡思乱想了 |
[02:46] | And if I need unplugging, April has been named my power of attorney. | 如果要放弃抢救 April是我的委托代理人 |
[02:52] | Was I supposed to say no? | 我难道要拒绝吗 |
[02:54] | She likes me. She will be there for you. | 她喜欢我 也会安慰你 |
[02:56] | But we’re not so close that she’ll let emotion dictate her decision. | 但我俩没有很熟 她不会被感情蒙蔽判断力 |
[03:02] | I don’t know what’s me and what’s tumor talking, but… | 我说这些 不知道是不是肿瘤影响的 |
[03:07] | In this moment, I love you people tremendously. | 但此时此刻 我狠狠地爱着你们大家 |
[03:34] | I love this. | 爱死这姿势了 |
[03:36] | Are there really studies on this? | 真有相关研究吗 |
[03:39] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[03:40] | Yeah. | 赞呢 |
[03:46] | When you’re going into surgery, you worry you won’t wake up. | 即将手术时 你会担心自己无法醒来 |
[03:52] | But with brain surgery, you worry you will wake up… | 但若是脑部手术 你会担心自己能醒过来… |
[04:05] | but you won’t be there when you do. | 但醒来时 自己却不在了 |
[04:15] | The first intern interview is already here? | 第一位来面试的实习生已经到啦 |
[04:17] | Yes. 45 minutes early. | 是啊 提早45分钟 |
[04:20] | We know they all have the grades. | 他们的成绩都过关 |
[04:21] | We just need to see if they’re… | 只需要看看他们是不是… |
[04:23] | Functional human beings. | 正常人类 |
[04:25] | You deserve this. | 这是你应得的 |
[04:26] | Even though you overdosed your Aunt Joanon on her blood-pressure medication | 虽然你给Joan姨妈开了过量的降压药 |
[04:29] | you are awesome because you can recite every artery in the body alphabetically. | 你依旧了不起 你能按字母顺序背出每一条动脉 |
[04:32] | Abdominal aorta, | 腹主动脉 |
[04:33] | alveolar anterior, | 牙槽前动脉 |
[04:35] | alveolar inferior, alveolar superior… | 下牙槽动脉 上牙槽动脉… |
[04:37] | I think we’re finished here. | 看来这位就不用看了 |
[04:39] | – Next. – anterior cecal. | – 下一位 – 盲肠前动脉 |
[04:42] | If you say a number I don’t like, | 你要是说出我不爱听的数字 |
[04:43] | I’m going to hit you with this magazine. | 我就要拿这本杂志砸你哦 |
[04:45] | – Still over 100. – Barely a fever. | – 还是将近38度 – 不能算是发烧啦 |
[04:47] | – A fever’s a fever. – It’s minor. | – 发烧就是发烧 – 只是低烧 |
[04:48] | It’s not like I’m having…brain surgery or something. | 我又不是要做开颅手术什么的 |
[04:54] | She avoided you during my surgery. You’re avoiding her now. | 我手术时 她躲着你 现在你又躲着她 |
[04:56] | I suddenly understand your marriage completely. | 我突然完全理解你的婚姻了 |
[04:58] | Amelia has a lot of support. | Amelia有很多人支持 |
[05:00] | And with Riggs pulling what he’s pulled on you… | 但Riggs对你那样… |
[05:01] | I turned down his proposal. | 我拒绝他的求婚了 |
[05:03] | I told him I didn’t want him. | 我告诉他 我不喜欢他 |
[05:04] | He had every right and every reason to pack his bags and walk away. | 他有权一走了之 也有理由那样做 |
[05:09] | I mean, a goodbye might’ve been nice, but… | 虽然说声再见也不错 可是… |
[05:15] | Please don’t make me have to unplug her. | 求您别让我给她关呼吸机 |
[05:17] | Please don’t make me have to unplug her. | 求您别让我给她关呼吸机 |
[05:18] | Lord, please make her be okay. | 主啊 求您保佑她平安 |
[05:21] | Please let her be okay. | 求您让她平安 |
[05:24] | Please don’t make me have to unplug her. | 求您别让我给她关呼吸机 |
[05:32] | Any issues with the edema? | 水肿有没有问题 |
[05:38] | Also wondering if you’re all the way around the dura. | 我还想知道 是不是已经到达硬脑膜了 |
[05:44] | Also, why did you choose this particular music? | 为什么偏偏选这首歌 |
[05:46] | DeLuca, sing along or shut up. | DeLuca 要么跟着唱 要么闭上嘴 |
[05:59] | I still can’t believe… | 我还是不敢相信… |
[06:00] | That masturbation diagnosed a brain tumor? | 不敢相信自慰查出脑瘤吗 |
[06:02] | Yeah. God works in such mysterious ways. | 是啊 上帝的行事风格真让人猜不透呢 |
[06:06] | The Beach Boys seems like an odd choice. Like, inappropriate. | 选沙滩男孩的歌 可说是非常不合适了 |
[06:09] | No, Riggs leaving Megan…that’s inappropriate. | 不 Riggs离开Megan才不合适 |
[06:12] | I never liked Riggs in the first place. | 我一开始就不喜欢Riggs |
[06:14] | And I’m an excellent judge of character. | 我看人可准了 |
[06:15] | Right, because you have zero history with crazy girlfriends. | 是哦 你以前交往的女友们都很正常哈 |
[06:18] | My judgment has improved with age. | 我的判断力随着年龄而增长 |
[06:30] | – Why did he stop singing? – He stopped singing. | – 他怎么不唱了 – 他不唱了 |
[06:34] | This is the crucial part. He has to cut the last vessel. | 到关键步骤了 要切断最后一根血管了 |
[06:36] | And sometimes it’s a feeder to the… | 有时这条血管负责供给… |
[06:40] | – What was that? – What happened? | – 那是什么 – 怎么回事 |
[06:41] | That was the vessel en passant. | 那是旁支血管 |
[06:43] | It looked like it was going into the meningioma, | 看起来是通向脑膜瘤里面 |
[06:45] | but in fact it was going straight through to the brain. | 但实际是穿过去了 直达大脑 |
[06:46] | He didn’t have a choice. It’s okay. | 他别无选择 没关系的 |
[06:49] | – Is it? – It is? | – 没关系吗 – 是吗 |
[06:50] | It’s probably fine. It could be really bad. | 很可能没问题 也有可能很糟糕 |
[06:53] | I’m sure it’s fine. | 肯定没问题的 |
[07:01] | I’m saying you clipped the vessel. | 我是说 你把血管夹闭了 |
[07:03] | The tissue went a little dusky. It doesn’t mean that that… | 组织是有点发暗 但不意味着… |
[07:05] | She’s 11 hours post-op. | 已经术后11小时了 |
[07:06] | Shouldn’t she be awake by now? | 她差不多该醒了吧 |
[07:07] | I’m not concerned yet. With that amount of bleeding, | 没必要担心 出血那么多 |
[07:09] | – recovery time can be… – She’s awake. | – 恢复时间肯定… – 她醒了 |
[07:11] | Thank, God. Thank you, God! | 感谢上帝 |
[07:15] | Amelia, how do you feel? | Amelia 你感觉如何 |
[07:17] | I’m okay. How’d it go? | 我没事的 手术成功吗 |
[07:19] | Amelia, can you hear me? | Amelia 你能听到吗 |
[07:21] | Yes. I’m right here. | 是啊 我就在这 |
[07:23] | Is she awake? | 她醒了吗 |
[07:25] | – Or did she just open her eyes? – Amelia? | – 她刚睁眼了吧 – Amelia |
[07:27] | They can’t hear me. | 他们听不见我 |
[07:29] | – I don’t think she’s… – Oh, my God! | – 她好像没有… – 天啊 |
[07:30] | Listen. Everybody’s recovery time is different. | 听着 恢复时间都是不一样的 |
[07:33] | Let’s not… panic. | 先不要慌 |
[07:36] | Oh, crap. Am I gorked? | 糟糕 我变植物人了吗 |
[07:40] | It’s okay. She’s okay. | 没事的 |
[07:42] | Oh, crap! | 糟了 |
[07:49] | 术后第一天 | |
[07:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:00] | There’s no change. | 还是没有变化 |
[08:01] | But, uh, it’s 5:30 in case you want | 不过已经5:30了 |
[08:03] | – to get a shower or something. – Okay. Thanks. | – 你去洗澡吧 – 好的 谢谢 |
[08:07] | Ooh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:09] | I’m gonna go take a shower, okay? | 我先去洗澡 好吗 |
[08:12] | I’ll be back soon. | 马上就回来 |
[08:13] | Okay. It’s sweet you slept here. | 好的 感谢你晚上陪床 |
[08:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:17] | I think she just squeezed my hand. | 她好像抓我的手了 |
[08:20] | Amelia, did you just squeeze my hand? | Amelia 你刚抓我的手了吗 |
[08:22] | Ow. Stop talking. | 行啦 别说了 |
[08:24] | My head hurts, Meredith. | 我的头好痛 Meredith |
[08:26] | I’m trying to sleep. | 我想睡觉呢 |
[08:27] | Maybe not. | 也许不是吧 |
[08:29] | Oh, my God. She’s breathing over the tube. | 天啊 她可以不用管子呼吸了 |
[08:31] | – Let’s get her extubated. – Okay. This is good! | – 给她拔管吧 – 好的 这是好事 |
[08:33] | This is good. | 这是好事 |
[08:34] | Ow. God. So much talking. | 天啊 太吵了 |
[08:39] | I know that I’m younger than most of your applicants, | 我知道自己比多数申请人年轻 |
[08:42] | so to answer some questions you may have, | 我来解答一下你们的疑问 |
[08:44] | I went to high school at 12, I went to college at 14, | 我12岁读高中 14岁上大学 |
[08:47] | I went to medical school at 16, | 16岁就读医学院了 |
[08:49] | and I lost my virginity at 18. | 在18岁破处的 |
[08:52] | You may not have asked that last one. | 看来最后一题多此一举了 |
[08:57] | Have to keep this on in case Mass Gen calls. | 我不能关机 怕麻省总医院打过来 |
[08:59] | They’re my number one. | 他们是我的首选 |
[09:00] | But you guys are a solid number two. | 不过你们也算是第二名了 |
[09:05] | You know what, though? | 不过呢 |
[09:06] | I think after being here, I’m impressed. | 来到这里以后 我被震撼了 |
[09:09] | Grey-Sloan is moving up. | 格蕾斯隆医院现在是首选了 |
[09:11] | Level one trauma. The weather’s amazing. | 一级创伤中心 天气超级棒 |
[09:22] | Ahh. How was the flight? | 坐飞机累吗 |
[09:23] | Fine. | 还行 |
[09:24] | – Ah. And the service? – It was tasteful. | – 葬礼怎么样 – 挺不错的 |
[09:26] | It was a bunch of kiss-asses sniffing around for money, | 一群马屁精 人人都贪财 |
[09:28] | telling stories about how Harper Avery was nice and decent and respected women. | 在那说Harper Avery多么友善正派 尊重女性 |
[09:32] | All right, so we’ll have a family supper | 好啦 我们要去家庭聚餐 |
[09:34] | and do our own thing and talk about the real Harper Avery. | 做自己的事 聊聊真正的Harper Avery |
[09:36] | Right now I need to change. Want to help me? | 现在我要去换衣服啦 你要来帮我吗 |
[09:40] | Catherine Avery Catherine Avery? | |
[09:42] | Thomas Koracick Thomas Koracick?! | |
[09:45] | Ohh! How is it that I’m aging and you aren’t? | 我都老了 你还这么年轻 |
[09:48] | Oh, shut up. | 少来这套 |
[09:50] | Uh, you’ve met my husband, Richard Webber. | 你见过我的丈夫了 Richard Webber |
[09:52] | And this my son, Jackson. | 这是我的儿子Jackson |
[09:54] | How old is he? | 他多大了 |
[09:56] | – Why? – I want to make sure he’s not mine. | – 怎么了 – 我要确保他不是我的 |
[09:58] | You are just awful. | 你太贫气了 |
[10:01] | Uh, how’s Shepherd? | Shepherd怎么样了 |
[10:02] | She’s responsive, not yet verbal. | 她有意识了 但还不能说话 |
[10:06] | It’s early. | 现在还早 |
[10:07] | We should catch up. | 我们叙叙旧吧 |
[10:11] | Anything you want to tell me? | 有什么要坦白的吗 |
[10:14] | I prefer to let you wonder, | 我更想让你自己猜去吧 |
[10:16] | keep the mystery alive. | 要保持神秘感 |
[10:22] | Ooh! Look at Dr. Fancypants! | 妖艳医生来了呀 |
[10:25] | Trying to lure in that big facelift money? | 想要诱惑别人整容吗 |
[10:28] | I was at a funeral. | 我去参加葬礼了 |
[10:31] | I am a terrible person. | 我这人真是糟透了 |
[10:33] | You look very somber. | 你脸色不太好 |
[10:39] | How much money did he leave you? | 他给你留了多少钱呢 |
[10:41] | That’s not an appropriate question. | 这问题不太合适 |
[10:43] | Well, I just want to know exactly. | 我就是想知道呢 |
[10:44] | I mean, do they just back up a truckload of silver spoons? | 他们是不是拉了一卡车银汤匙呢 |
[10:48] | It’s a fleet of limos, not a truck. | 是一队加长轿车 才不是卡车呢 |
[10:50] | Um, you, uh, paged me? What’s up? | 你呼叫我了吗 怎么了 |
[10:53] | Bad timing. Never mind. | 不凑巧 算了吧 |
[10:55] | What do you mean? Bad timing for what? | 什么意思 什么不凑巧 |
[10:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:59] | I’m publishing Megan Hunt’s surgery, | 我想发表Megan Hunt的手术论文 |
[11:01] | and it might get consideration for a Harper Avery. | 很可能入围Harper Avery奖呢 |
[11:05] | So you want to take my name off it. | 所以你不想写我的名字吗 |
[11:08] | No, I understand… You can’t win a Harper Avery | 没事 我懂的 如果作者有Jackson Avery |
[11:11] | if the article says “Jackson Avery.” | 那样是没法获奖的 |
[11:13] | I mean, I know the timing of the ask is unfortunate, | 我知道 我现在请求不太合适 |
[11:17] | but the deadline is in a few days. | 但距离截止时间只有几天了 |
[11:18] | And… I really am sorry for your loss. | 以及…真心请你节哀 |
[11:23] | – Take my name off, then. – Yeah? | – 那就去掉我的名字吧 – 真的吗 |
[11:24] | Go for it. Just be grateful that your mother didn’t start up a foundation. | 是啊 你妈没设立基金会真是万幸 |
[11:30] | Yeah, that Alzheimer’s really put a wrench in her charitable giving, | 是啊 患上老年痴呆 慈善事业就搁置了 |
[11:32] | But I owe you one. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[11:34] | – Thanks. – Yes, you do. | – 谢谢 – 当然了 |
[11:37] | Here we go. | 好了 就这样 |
[11:38] | Just a little bit more. | 马上就好了 |
[11:41] | Please stop. | 别动了 |
[11:43] | No! It hurts! | 真的很疼 |
[11:46] | DeLuca, what the hell are you doing?! | DeLuca 你在干什么 |
[11:48] | It’s early ambulation. Dr. Shepherd does it with all her patients. | 帮病人做早期活动 Shepherd医生一向这样做 |
[11:51] | This patient is post-op day one. | 这位病人才术后第一天 |
[11:53] | – Put her back in that bed. – She told me to do this. | – 马上让她卧床 – 她让我这样做的 |
[11:55] | I change my mind. I change my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[11:56] | No. The giant tumor that was pressing on her frontal lobe told you to do it | 不是 那是压迫前叶的肿瘤让你这样做 |
[12:00] | It also made me promise not to give her any opioids, which is so incredibly stupid. | 还让我不要用阿片类止疼药 简直太蠢了 |
[12:04] | Put her back in this bed now! | 赶紧扶她平卧 |
[12:06] | Agreed. DeLuca, I agree. | DeLuca 我同意 |
[12:08] | – Sir, she made me promise. – Damn it! | – 但她要求我这样做 – 该死 |
[12:10] | Hey. You sleeping with her? | 你俩是有一腿吗 |
[12:12] | – What? – What?! | – 什么 – 什么 |
[12:14] | You heard me. You getting some extra office hours in with Shepherd? | 别装蒜 你私下经常跟Shepherd在一起吧 |
[12:16] | No! Okay? Just… It’s her protocol. | 没有 这是她的医嘱 |
[12:18] | And her patients have a high recovery rate… | 她的病人康复率很高的 |
[12:20] | higher than yours, which she wanted me to say to you, | 比你还高 她一直希望我转告你 |
[12:22] | because she knew you wouldn’t like this. | 因为她知道 这样你会不高兴 |
[12:26] | I am such an ass. | 我真是混蛋 |
[12:27] | If her intracranial pressure increases, it’s on you. | 如果她出现颅内高压了 就是你的错 |
[12:34] | Okay, Dr. Shepherd. | Shepherd医生 好了 |
[12:35] | You got this, okay? Just to the chair. | 你可以的 先坐到椅子上 |
[12:38] | I mean, we could. It’s probably effective, but I’m… | 没问题 可能效果也很好 但是我… |
[12:44] | I just want to see my kid. | 我只想见我的孩子 |
[12:46] | I’ll take oral antibiotics. It’s just a low-grade fever. | 我会口服抗生素 这只是低热 |
[12:51] | No. Unfortunately, it’s more than that. | 不是 很抱歉 病情更严重 |
[12:54] | Your white count is elevated. | 白细胞升高 |
[12:55] | There’s some erythema. | 身上还有些红斑 |
[12:58] | We’re gonna need to do three days IV of cefazolin. | 需要静脉给予头孢唑林三天 |
[13:00] | Three days? | 三天吗 |
[13:02] | I’m sorry. | 是的 对不起 |
[13:09] | Have you heard from Nathan? | Nathan联系过你吗 |
[13:10] | – No. Have you? – No. | – 没有 你呢 – 也没有 |
[13:12] | For what it’s worth, I told him you were the real deal. | 不管怎样 我跟他说了 要慎重考虑你 |
[13:14] | I sent him to you. | 我让他回到你身边 |
[13:16] | And I sent him to you. Pretty firmly. | 然后我又还给你了 非常坚定 |
[13:25] | I think we broke his brain. | 我觉得我们把他整蒙圈了 |
[13:32] | Hey, Wilson, Megan’s got cellulitis | Wilson 我看Megan有蜂窝组织炎 |
[13:35] | so let’s start her on one gram “Q,” | 先用一克的谷氨酰胺 |
[13:37] | 8 of cefazolin, and increase her fluids please. | 八克唑啉头孢菌素 加量静脉滴注 |
[13:39] | Wait. This won’t affect your article, will it? | 等等 这不会影响你的论文吧 |
[13:42] | No. I’m only asking because I’m worried about you… | 不是 我这样问 是关心你… |
[13:48] | and her and… medicine. | 关心她…关心医学事业 |
[13:51] | Yes, Wilson… I’m putting your name on the article. | Wilson 放心吧 论文会挂你的名字的 |
[13:53] | Really? Oh, my God. Okay, thank you. | 真的吗 天啊 太谢谢你了 |
[13:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:57] | Oh, and the journal is asking for photos of us to put with the article, | 杂志社需要我们的照片 配在文章上 |
[14:02] | so if you have one you like, just send it to me. | 找一张你喜欢的 发给我 |
[14:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:11] | In, out, out, out… Ow, ow. | 吸气 呼气 |
[14:14] | Amelia, the body can’t heal as quickly if it’s experiencing so much pain. | Amelia 如果身体太痛苦 是不能尽快恢复的 |
[14:22] | AA has no opinion on drugs for pain relief | 互诫会不反对使用药物缓解疼痛的 |
[14:25] | as long as you follow the doctor’s orders. | 只要遵循医嘱就可以了 |
[14:28] | Opioids are my drug of choice. | 我本来就是阿片类药物成瘾 |
[14:30] | What if they told you you could have “just a drink or two” | 要是别人诱惑你喝一两杯呢 |
[14:33] | if the doctor says it’s okay? | 医生允许 就能破戒吗 |
[14:35] | You’re sure you don’t want to reconsider? | 你不再考虑一下吗 |
[14:38] | Please stop. | 别说了 |
[14:39] | I didn’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[14:42] | But I had to ask. | 我必须要亲口问你 |
[14:56] | 术后第二天 | |
[14:57] | I used to scream at her to shut up all the time in my head. | 我过去在心里呐喊 真想让她闭嘴 |
[15:01] | No, no. I heard you a couple times. | 才不是 你喊出声来好几次呢 |
[15:02] | I mean, now I wish she would just say anything. | 现在 倒希望她赶紧开口说话 |
[15:04] | How is she? Is she talking? | 她怎么样了 能说话了吗 |
[15:06] | – No. – Did you call her mom yet? | – 不能 – 通知她妈妈了吗 |
[15:07] | Did you unplug her yet? | 已经放弃治疗了吗 |
[15:11] | That’s not funny. At all. | 一点都不好笑 |
[15:13] | I mean, seriously, so, she left a thriving practice | 她以前的事业如日中天 |
[15:15] | and a fiancé in L.A. to come and live with her brother | 在洛杉矶还有未婚夫 她却来找她哥 |
[15:18] | – who she resented. – Yeah? | – 她还挺讨厌他哥的 – 是吗 |
[15:20] | That was the tumor. | 就是脑瘤在作怪呀 |
[15:21] | Wow. How did we miss this? | 我们怎么就没早点发现呢 |
[15:22] | Man, I just wish I had a tumor to blame my stupid crap on. | 我也希望患脑瘤呢 一塌糊涂的日子就有借口了 |
[15:24] | No. Guys! | 别闹了 |
[15:26] | “DeLuca, I’m sorry I hit you. Tumor.” | DeLuca 抱歉揍了你 是脑瘤在作祟 |
[15:29] | – This is not cool. – Riggs. Tumor. | – 这样不好 – Riggs 脑子有瘤吧 |
[15:30] | Minnick. Oh, tumor. | Minnick 脑子有瘤吧 |
[15:32] | No! Do not encourage them. | 别起哄 |
[15:33] | What? You have to laugh, April. | April 没事的 你要笑一笑 |
[15:35] | I mean, in situations like this, you have to laugh. | 现在就是该一笑而过 |
[15:37] | No. She trusted me with her life. | 不行 她把命交给我了呢 |
[15:39] | – Tumor! – Stop! | – 脑子有瘤吧 – 别闹了 |
[15:44] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操到了 |
[15:45] | – My tumor’s calling. – Oh, are you gonna answer? | – 我家的瘤子打电话来了 – 不接吗 |
[15:47] | No. Once that’s diagnosed, you cut it right out. | 不接 只要确诊了 就直接给剜出来 |
[15:50] | Hey, Riggs panicked. People panic. | Riggs就是慌了 人之常情的 |
[15:51] | Oh, don’t defend him. | 别替他说好话 |
[15:53] | – It’s DeLuca. – Amelia’s talking! | – DeLuca的信息 – Amelia说话啦 |
[15:55] | – She’s talking. – Really?! | – 她说话了 – 真的吗 |
[15:59] | – She’s talking? – Sort of. | – 她能说话了吗 – 算是吧 |
[16:03] | It’s weird, right? | 有点奇怪呀 |
[16:07] | – It’s French. – She speaks French? | – 是法语 – 她还会说法语吗 |
[16:09] | I speak French. She speaks German. | 我会说法语 她只会说德语呀 |
[16:11] | What is she saying? | 她说什么呢 |
[16:12] | Sorry. She said she needs a glass of water. | 抱歉 她说 她想喝水 |
[16:15] | You know, all the Shepherd children went to French preschool. | 其实 Shepherd家的孩子都上的法语学前班 |
[16:19] | And it’s still in her brain somewhere? | 所以记忆深处还有法语吗 |
[16:21] | – Merci. – I’ve seen this before. | – 谢谢 – 我之前遇到过类似的情况 |
[16:23] | It reverses on its own, but this is… | 会自行改正回来的 但这… |
[16:24] | It’s still good. It’s progress. | 这样很不错了 已经是进步了 |
[16:26] | Amelia Amelia. | |
[16:33] | What’d she say? | 她说什么 |
[16:35] | Uh, I asked her if she could speak in English, | 我问她 能不能说英语呢 |
[16:37] | and she said, “Didn’t even know I could speak French.” | 她说 我不知道我还会说法语 |
[16:43] | Weaknesses? | 我的缺点吗 |
[16:46] | I hate all my peers. All of them. | 我不喜欢我的同学 一个都不喜欢 |
[16:50] | Yeah, med school is filled with legacy kids | 医学院的学生 各个都是天才 |
[16:52] | who expect everything easy. | 他们学什么都很简单 |
[16:55] | I had to work my ass off for everything that I have. | 我能走到今天 可是拼尽老命了 |
[16:57] | I saw what I wanted, I took dead aim, | 知道自己想要什么 就定下死目标 |
[16:59] | and I earned it. | 一路打拼 |
[17:00] | But if that attitude is a problem, | 如果你们不喜欢这样的态度 |
[17:02] | you definitely shouldn’t hire me. | 干脆就别要我了 |
[17:06] | You’ll get a major signal boost from me. | 我能给贵院增加人气值 |
[17:08] | When I started med school, I had 47 followers on Instagram. | 我刚读医学院时 微博只有47个粉丝 |
[17:12] | That number’s over 10,000 now. | 现在粉丝数已经过万了 |
[17:15] | People are really invested in my journey. | 人们很关注我的每一天 |
[17:16] | And when I’m here, that’ll become our journey. | 如果我留下 那就是我们的每一天 |
[17:20] | Oh! Which reminds me…Can we get a Snap? | 突然想起来 我们自拍一张吧 |
[17:47] | You’re overreacting. | 你这是大惊小怪 |
[17:49] | I have to get this out! | 我不要输液 |
[17:50] | No! Megan, you’re in the middle of an antibiotic treatment. | Megan 不行 你正接受抗生素治疗 |
[17:52] | You can’t just… Megan, stop! | 你不能就…Megan 别这样 |
[17:54] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[17:55] | Farouk’s at the hospital in Baghdad, | Farouk被送去巴格达的医院了 |
[17:57] | and I can’t get him on the phone, | 给他打电话也不通 |
[17:58] | and my C.O. can’t tell me what’s going on. | 我的上级长官也不告诉我发生了什么 |
[17:59] | – They said he was anemic. – He’s not anemic. | – 据说是贫血了 – 他没有贫血 |
[18:01] | He eats dates every day, which is plenty of iron. | 他每天都吃大枣 富含铁元素呢 |
[18:03] | Look. I have to go. | 听着 我必须要走了 |
[18:04] | You can just write me a prescription for the rest, | 把后续治疗的处方开给我 |
[18:06] | and I’ll fill it on the way to the airport. | 我去机场的路上继续接受治疗 |
[18:07] | Megan, you’re bleeding. Give me your arm. | Megan 你在流血 把胳膊给我 |
[18:09] | And you have an infection, and you know what that means. | 你现在还有感染 你知道这意味着什么 |
[18:11] | I’ll sign an A.M.A. form, okay?! | 我会签字承认违反医嘱的 |
[18:12] | When I was adopting my daughter, there was a moment | 我收养我女儿时 也有这样一段时间 |
[18:14] | where I thought they were gonna take her from me, so I stole her. | 我认为她会被带走 所以我偷偷抱走她 |
[18:17] | I kidnapped my own daughter | 我绑架了自己的女儿 |
[18:18] | because I felt exactly the way you feel right now. | 跟你现在的感受一模一样 |
[18:21] | All I did was make everything worse. | 但因为我的所作所为 事情更糟了 |
[18:23] | I made it worse for her, and I made it worse for me. | 对于我女儿 对于我 结果都不好 |
[18:25] | So let’s just take a moment, okay? | 所以先别这么着急 好吗 |
[18:30] | You can’t help him if you’re dead. | 你如果死了 就没办法帮他了 |
[18:42] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:46] | I don’t have Harriet tonight. | 今晚Harriet不归我带 |
[18:48] | I have trouble going home when I don’t have Harriet. | 如果见不到Harriet 我就不想回家 |
[18:54] | I remember that. | 我还记得当初 |
[18:58] | It’s really hard. At first. | 一开始 真的很难 |
[19:02] | At first? | 一开始吗 |
[19:03] | Yeah. Eventually… | 是啊 最终呢… |
[19:05] | you have a new normal. | 你就会进入新常态 |
[19:07] | You know, eventually, you… | 其实 最终呢… |
[19:09] | You miss her on the nights that you don’t have her, | 没有你陪伴的夜里 你很想念她 |
[19:11] | but you know that she’s somewhere safe and loved, | 但你知道 她很安全 被爱护着 |
[19:13] | and the ache is just less. | 就不再这样痛苦了 |
[19:16] | And then maybe some new grown-up fun comes into your life. | 可能就会有一些成人乐趣啦 |
[19:20] | And maybe there’s some joy in that. | 而且可能会很欢乐呢 |
[19:24] | I don’t want a new normal. | 我不想要新常态 |
[19:39] | Don’t you have hot Italian sex waiting for you? | 不去找意大利大美妞滚床单吗 |
[19:43] | I do. | 要去 |
[19:45] | You do. | 是哦 |
[19:51] | Hey. How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[19:53] | The same. | 老样子 |
[19:54] | Meredith, what do you think? | Meredith 你怎么看呢 |
[19:56] | I mean, how bad is this long term? | 长期影响严重吗 |
[19:57] | Do you think we’ll get her back? | 你觉得 她能恢复正常吗 |
[20:00] | I wish I knew. | 我也不知道呢 |
[20:02] | Would you keep it down? | 能不能小点声呢 |
[20:03] | – Sorry. – That was English! | – 抱歉 – 说英语啦 |
[20:05] | – Wait. – She spoke English. | – 等等 – 她说的是英语 |
[20:08] | When was I not? | 我一直说的都是英语 |
[20:09] | How are you? How do you feel? | 你怎么样 感觉如何 |
[20:12] | I’m okay. I’m good. | 我没事 我挺好 |
[20:14] | Do you know what happened? Do you know where you are? | 你知道发生什么了吗 知道你在哪吗 |
[20:19] | I had a surgery. I had a brain tumor. | 我做了手术 我长了脑瘤 |
[20:23] | Call Koracick. | 通知Koracick |
[20:24] | Ugh. No. Koracick is such a blowhard. | 别了 Koracick要吹牛吹上天 |
[20:27] | This is good! | 太好了 |
[20:28] | You should call Derek. | 你应该打给Derek |
[20:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:43] | 术后第三天 | |
[20:46] | I mean, I know that Derek is dead. | 我是说 我知道Derek人不在了 |
[20:48] | I just forget he was dead. | 我只是忘记他去世了 |
[20:50] | But then the second that you tell me,it’s all there. | 但你一说 我又都记起来了 |
[20:52] | It’s like I have this jigsaw puzzle, | 我脑海里就像在拼拼图 |
[20:53] | but I can’t put the pieces in until you give them to me. | 你要把所有拼图块先给我 |
[20:56] | What if I can’t be a surgeon anymore? | 要是我不能再当外科医生了呢 |
[20:57] | What if I get into surgery and I can’t find my way back out? | 如果我去做手术 却茫然无措呢 |
[20:59] | She’s panicking. | 她慌了 |
[21:01] | Amelia, work the problem. | Amelia 找找答案 |
[21:04] | What’s the cause of your memory loss? | 记忆缺失的原因是什么 |
[21:06] | It’s, uh, retrograde amnesia. | 是逆行性遗忘 |
[21:09] | From? | 怎么造成的 |
[21:11] | From damage to the temporal lobe. | 是颞叶受损造成的 |
[21:13] | But you were in the frontal. | 但你是在前额做手术 |
[21:15] | There could be interruption of blood flow, | 可能是血流不畅 |
[21:17] | ischemia-reperfusion injury, edema. | 缺血再灌注损伤 浮肿 |
[21:19] | It’s likely temporary. | 可能是暂时性的 |
[21:22] | Say that again. | 再说一次 |
[21:27] | It might be temporary. | 也许是暂时性的 |
[21:29] | Yes. It will be. You know what this is. | 对 一定的 你知道这些的 |
[21:33] | You don’t have to be afraid of it. | 不用怕 |
[21:35] | You will be a surgeon again. | 你会再拿起手术刀的 |
[21:38] | You’re too good not to. | 不做医生就浪费了 |
[21:40] | So am I. | 我也一样 |
[21:42] | Now, I need you to simmer down | 现在 你冷静下来 |
[21:44] | so I can get these scans, okay? | 我好拿到扫描结果 行吗 |
[21:49] | – Okay. – Thank you. | – 好 – 谢谢你 |
[21:51] | She was hot for teacher back in the day. She tell you about me? | 她当年是老师的心头爱 她跟你提过我吗 |
[22:01] | Stop calling me. | 别打给我了 |
[22:03] | If you couldn’t think of anything to say before you left, | 如果你离开前 找不到话说 |
[22:05] | there certainly isn’t anything to talk about now. | 现在更没什么好说的 |
[22:08] | Hello, Dr. Grey. | 您好 Grey医生 |
[22:09] | I’m so glad I was finally able to reach you. | 太好了 终于联系上您了 |
[22:11] | Putting you on speakerphone, okay? | 我给您开免提了 好吗 |
[22:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:15] | I’m here at the embassy in Baghdad, | 我在巴格达的大使馆 |
[22:17] | and the officials have some questions | 本地官员需要了解一些问题 |
[22:18] | they need answered by Farouk Shami’s doctor | 需要Farouk Shami的主治医生来回答 |
[22:21] | regarding his beta-thalassemia | 关于他的地中海贫血症 |
[22:22] | and the clinical trial you’re running. | 还需要了解你做的临床试验 |
[22:24] | So we can secure his medical travel visa, okay? | 以便办好医疗签证 |
[22:27] | Yes, of course, Dr. Riggs. | 好的 当然 Riggs医生 |
[22:29] | I’m sorry I didn’t call you back sooner. | 抱歉没及时回电 |
[22:32] | Hello, Dr. Grey. I’m Dr. Alazari, | 您好 Grey医生 我是Alazari医生 |
[22:34] | – the U.S. Embassy Panel Physician. – Of course. | – 美国大使馆医师 – 好 |
[22:37] | In the sample you received,how was his MCV? | 在你收到的样本中 他的平均红细胞体积怎样 |
[22:41] | Low…68. | 很低 68费升 |
[22:43] | Ferritin level? | 铁蛋白水平呢 |
[22:44] | Uh, 111, but the sample could’ve decayed during transport. | 111毫克/升 但样本在运输中会衰减 |
[22:48] | Were there any Heinz bodies on the peripheral blood smear? | 在抹片中 有海因小体吗 |
[22:50] | I’m sorry.I’m having trouble hearing you. | 对不起 我听不到 |
[22:52] | Let me move to a better spot. | 我找一个信号好点的地方 |
[22:55] | Dr. Grey, I said, “Were there any Heinz bodies… “ | Grey医生 我说有海因小体吗 |
[22:58] | Yes. There were Heinz bodies on the blood smear. | 有的 在抹片中 有海因小体 |
[23:00] | Thank you, Doctor. We will let you know if we have any further questions. | 谢谢您 如需其他问题 我们会再联系您 |
[23:04] | Okay. Great. Thanks. | 好 很好 谢谢 |
[23:06] | Dr. Riggs? | Riggs医生 |
[23:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:11] | I’m alone now. | 我一个人了 |
[23:12] | Why didn’t you tell me you were gonna do this?! | 你怎么不告诉我 你要这么做 |
[23:15] | Why didn’t you pick up your phone?! | 你为什么不接电话 |
[23:16] | I’ve been calling you for days! | 我打你几天电话了 |
[23:17] | Why didn’t you call someone else?! | 你怎么不打给别人 |
[23:19] | Because they are rule followers, Meredith, | Meredith 因为别人都只会按规办事 |
[23:20] | and you’re the one that told me to make the grand gesture. | 而且是你叫我搞大动作的 |
[23:23] | I’m sorry. When you left, I just… | 抱歉 你走时 我真的是… |
[23:25] | I didn’t know. Do you think it worked? | 我说不清 你觉得管用吗 |
[23:28] | I don’t know. Look.If we’re back in Seattle by 3:00 tomorrow, then it worked. | 不知道 如果明天三点到了西雅图 就是成了 |
[23:31] | Okay. So what can I do now? | 好吧 那我现在能做什么 |
[23:33] | Just don’t tell Megan about this, okay? | 先别告诉Megan 好吗 |
[23:34] | Not until I know for sure what’s gonna happen. | 等事情确定了再说 |
[23:36] | Pick up your phone next time! | 下次记得接电话 |
[23:41] | I just want to help people, | 我只想帮助人们 |
[23:43] | and I think that doctors can save lives | 我觉得医生悬壶济世 |
[23:45] | and change the world and eradicate diseases. | 改变世界 救死扶伤 |
[23:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:50] | Can you just speak up a little bit? | 可以大声一些吗 |
[23:53] | I just want to help people, | 我想帮助人们 |
[23:57] | and I think that doctors can change the world, | 我觉得医生能改变世界 |
[24:00] | help save lives, and eradicate disease. | 悬壶济世 救死扶伤 |
[24:07] | There was a problem, | 我原本有个问题 |
[24:09] | and the problem has been addressed. | 但已经解决了 |
[24:13] | Sports band! | 用运动带绑住 |
[24:15] | I tried contacts, but they required me | 我试过隐形眼镜 |
[24:17] | to touch my eyeball with my finger,so no. | 但手指会碰到眼球 所以免了 |
[24:26] | Hello, there! | 你好呀 |
[24:30] | Maggie Maggie? | |
[24:33] | I wasn’t expecting you. | 没想到你会来 |
[24:36] | You know,I saw her on the way out, | 我看到她下班回家 |
[24:37] | and I thought we could set another place. | 就想着一起吃顿饭吧 |
[24:46] | That looks amazing. | 看着很美味 |
[24:48] | Yes. Well, welcome. Welcome. | 是啊 欢迎 |
[24:51] | Richard, could you help me in the kitchen for a moment, please? | Richard 你能不能到厨房帮我一下 |
[24:55] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[25:03] | I said family supper. | 我说的是 家庭晚餐 |
[25:05] | And Maggie’s not family? | Maggie不是家人吗 |
[25:07] | Please. I didn’t mean that. | 拜托 我不是那意思 |
[25:10] | It’s just… | 只不过… |
[25:11] | You could’ve at least have called. | 至少你先打个招呼啊 |
[25:14] | I like to keep a sense of mystery. | 人家想保持神秘感 |
[25:16] | Please. Are we talking about Thomas Koracick now? | 少来 这是在说Thomas Koracick的事吗 |
[25:20] | Oh, we don’t have to talk about anything. | 我们什么事都不说的 |
[25:23] | Beautiful house. | 房子很美啊 |
[25:25] | Oh, you’ve never been? | 你没来过吗 |
[25:27] | I know. Sometimes I think he worries about pushing the dad angle. | 是啊 有时候作为父亲 他有些不知所措 |
[25:32] | He’s a good guy… Richard. | 他是好人 Richard |
[25:34] | Very. So is your mom. | 很好 你妈也是 |
[25:36] | They are good people. | 他们都是好人 |
[25:41] | Good folks. | 好家人 |
[25:44] | You want some wine? | 想喝酒吗 |
[25:46] | I would like a gallon of it. | 非常想喝 |
[25:47] | I’ve been on this planet for six decades. | 我都六十来岁的人了 |
[25:50] | There have been penises in my life | 我处理过的阴茎 |
[25:52] | that are not attached to you. | 数都数不清 |
[25:54] | So stop trying to change the subject. | 所以别想转移话题 |
[25:56] | You haven’t told me what the subject is. | 你都没说话题是什么 |
[25:58] | I wanted to talk to Jackson tonight alone, just us. | 我今晚想单独跟Jackson谈谈 就我们自己 |
[26:02] | Well, what about? | 谈什么 |
[26:03] | The boy’s grandfather just passed! | 他爷爷刚过世 |
[26:05] | I understand that! | 我理解 |
[26:07] | I’m sorry about all this. | 抱歉闹这一出 |
[26:08] | Oh, it’s fine, it’s fine.My parents had loud discussions. | 没事 我父母嗓门也大 |
[26:12] | It’s complicated! | 这很复杂 |
[26:13] | I just…I need to talk to Jackson about his inheritance! | 我得跟Jackson谈谈遗产的事 |
[26:18] | You know what? I’m just gonna…Yeah. | 这样吧 我…好吧 |
[26:19] | How complicated is it?! | 有多复杂啊 |
[26:21] | A quarter of a billion dollars!That’s how! | 2.5亿美元 就是这么复杂 |
[26:28] | Who’s hungry? | 谁饿了 |
[26:57] | Everything tastes really wonderful. | 食物都很美味 |
[27:00] | It’s so wonderful. | 太可口了 |
[27:06] | Tell me again why they can’t just give the money to the foundation. | 再说一次 为什么不能把钱给基金会 |
[27:09] | He left plenty to the foundation. | 他留给基金会很多钱了 |
[27:11] | That was his gift to you. | 这是他给你的礼物 |
[27:12] | That’s not a gift, Mom. It’s an economy. | 这不算礼物 这是银行金库 |
[27:14] | It’s how he showed his love. | 这是他展示爱的方式 |
[27:16] | Yeah, well, I don’t want it. | 好吧 我不想要 |
[27:18] | You know what I do want? | 你知道我想要什么吗 |
[27:20] | I want a fair chance to actually win his damn award. | 我想要公平的机会 去拿他该死的奖 |
[27:22] | – Jackson. – I know. | – Jackson – 我知道 |
[27:23] | Look, I’m not complaining about it. I just… | 我不是在抱怨 我只是… |
[27:25] | Yes, you are. And I will not abide it. | 你就是在抱怨 我不能容忍 |
[27:27] | I’m not complaining. It’s just… It’s a lot! | 我没抱怨 只是…太多了 |
[27:29] | You think having a lot of money is tough? | 你觉得钱太多受罪吗 |
[27:31] | Try not having it some time. | 那你试试看 没钱是什么滋味 |
[27:35] | No, I get it. I mean, I… | 不 我懂 我是说… |
[27:38] | I went to college on a full ride when I was 15, | 我十五岁就拿到全额奖学金 去上大学 |
[27:42] | which sounds awesome, but I had no friends | 听起来很棒 但我当时没有朋友 |
[27:45] | and I cried all the time, and it was awful. | 经常哭鼻子 过得很糟 |
[27:47] | I mean, I don’t know what it’s like to have Beyonce money, | 我不知道腰缠万贯是什么感觉 |
[27:48] | but I do know that research shows | 但我知道 研究显示 |
[27:51] | that having too many choices is a leading cause of stress. | 选择太多 是产生压力的主要原因 |
[27:53] | And now Jackson can literally choose to do anything for the rest of his life. | Jackson这辈子想做什么 就做什么 |
[27:57] | You could buy a vineyard and never work again. | 你可以买下一座葡萄酒庄园 再也不工作 |
[28:00] | Or you could buy a hospital and work until the day you die. | 也可以买下一所医院 工作到死 |
[28:03] | Even if you give it away, | 就算你要捐赠 |
[28:04] | you have to decide who gets it and who doesn’t. | 也要决定谁有资格获得 |
[28:07] | You could buy an island. | 你可以买一座岛 |
[28:08] | Or you could buy two islands and make them fight each other. | 或者买两座 让他们对打 |
[28:10] | I mean, I get that you’re not complaining. | 我懂 你不是在抱怨 |
[28:12] | But it is a problem. It is stressful. | 但这确实挺麻烦的 会有压力 |
[28:14] | Still, it’s a good problem to have, right? | 不过呢 能有这种麻烦事也不错 对吧 |
[28:20] | Is there more wine? | 还有酒吗 |
[28:27] | – You know where you are? – I’m at work. | – 知道你在哪吗 – 我在工作 |
[28:27] | 术后第四天 | |
[28:31] | Do you know who the president is? | 知道总统是谁吗 |
[28:32] | – I wish I didn’t. – Very good. | – 宁愿不知道 – 很好 |
[28:34] | Dr. Shepherd, your post-op scans are pristine. | Shepherd医生 术后扫描结果一切正常 |
[28:38] | I’m clearing you to go home. | 我正式批准你出院 |
[28:39] | I’ll see you in a few days for a follow-up, hmm? | 过几天来复查 |
[28:41] | It’s been a pleasure being treated by me. | 被我治疗真是荣幸 |
[28:45] | Yay! This is incredible! | 太惊人了 |
[28:48] | I want to see my scans. All of them. | 我要看扫描 所有扫描 |
[28:50] | Amelia, he said you’re fine. | Amelia 他都说你好了 |
[28:52] | You’re cleared to go home. | 你可以出院了 |
[28:54] | Something’s wrong. Something’s missing. | 不太对劲 感觉有什么不见了 |
[28:56] | Um, please get my scans. | 麻烦把扫描给我 |
[29:00] | Air Force, with distinction, | 曾在空军服役 表现优异 |
[29:03] | two tours in Iraq in cybersecurity. | 两度前往伊拉克 供职网络安全部门 |
[29:05] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢 |
[29:07] | And you left to go into medicine. | 然后你转行从医了 |
[29:09] | One day I caught some shrapnel, | 有一天我中弹了 |
[29:10] | and I woke up on a cot in a CSH tent. | 在野战医院帐篷里的小床上醒来 |
[29:12] | I watched 3 combat surgeons save 37 soldiers in 6 hours. | 看见三位医生在六小时内救了37名士兵 |
[29:16] | I counted. I kept score. | 我喜欢计数 |
[29:19] | I thought, “That’s not a bad way to spend your time.” | 我就想 “那样过也挺不错的” |
[29:22] | Also, I watched a lot of “M.A.S.H.” when I was a kid, | 而且 我小时候爱看”陆军野战医院” |
[29:23] | and I had a real thing for Hawkeye Pierce. | 很迷Hawkeye Pierce |
[29:26] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[29:29] | I read all about the fire. And the resident who set it? | 医院大火事件我特别关注 那位放火的住院医 |
[29:33] | Incredible. So smart, so brave. | 真是不可思议 太聪明了 太勇敢了 |
[29:37] | Just… fierce, you know? | 简直…英勇无敌 |
[29:39] | She’s officially my new hero. | 她正式成为我的新偶像 |
[29:41] | And I’m so excited to see all the changes you make when you rebuild. | 我也非常期待看到医院重建之后的各种改变 |
[29:44] | We already rebuilt. | 我们已经重建了 |
[29:46] | Right! No. Of course you did. It’s… gorgeous! | 没错 当然重建了 真是…太棒了 |
[29:51] | Who’s your designer? | 设计师是谁 |
[29:54] | Come on, Nathan. Come on, Nathan. | 拜托 Nathan |
[29:58] | Dr. Grey, uh, if it’s all right, | Grey医生 如果可以的话 |
[30:00] | um, I need you to take my name off the paper. | 我想要你把我的名字从论文上去掉 |
[30:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:05] | It’s okay. I know that Alex told you about him. | 没关系 我知道Alex告诉你那个人的事了 |
[30:08] | Oh, Wilson, when I asked you | Wilson 我跟你要照片的时候 |
[30:10] | for that picture, I wasn’t even thinking. | 根本没想到这事 |
[30:12] | It’s not your job to think about it. | 这不是你的问题 |
[30:13] | – It’s okay. – Okay. | – 没关系的 – 好吧 |
[30:19] | Why would you take your name off that article? | 为什么要把你的名字从那篇文章上去掉 |
[30:23] | Because if I didn’t, | 因为不去掉的话 |
[30:24] | my psychopathic husband might see my picture, | 我的精神病丈夫可能会看到我的照片 |
[30:28] | learn my new name, and come kill me. | 知道我的新名字 过来杀了我 |
[30:30] | That’s… | 真是… |
[30:33] | Wait. Seriously? | 等等 你说真的吗 |
[30:34] | You’re married? | 你已婚吗 |
[30:36] | And in hiding. | 而且躲着丈夫 |
[30:40] | Okay, how about you tell me a secret about yourself | 要不你也跟我说一个自己的秘密吧 |
[30:42] | so that I’m not the only one who feels so horribly exposed? | 好让我心理平衡一点 不会觉得自己太暴露 |
[30:47] | All right. Um… | 那好吧… |
[30:50] | Uh, I’m training for something, | 我正在秘密训练 |
[30:53] | and if my wife finds out, she is not gonna like it. | 如果我老婆发现了 肯定会讨厌的 |
[30:58] | Like, a lot. | 非常讨厌 |
[31:01] | Wait. What is it? | 等等 到底是什么啊 |
[31:07] | I once had a patient with bipolar disorder and a malignant glioma. | 我有一个病人 患有躁狂症和恶性胶质瘤 |
[31:10] | I took out the tumor. Bipolar didn’t change. | 肿瘤取出来了 躁狂症却没有好转 |
[31:14] | I once had a patient with an armpit fetish pre-op. | 还有一个病人 手术前有恋腋窝癖 |
[31:16] | Tumor came out, guy still loved him some pits. | 肿瘤取出来 他还是爱各种”窝” |
[31:18] | Are you saying you think I’m nuts? | 你是说 我本来就是疯子吗 |
[31:20] | I’m saying there’s nothing physically wrong with you anymore. Go home. | 我是说 你身体已经没毛病了 回家吧 |
[31:26] | DeLuca, schedule a functional MRI, | DeLuca 帮我安排功能MRI |
[31:29] | a carotid duplex, and another CT with contrast. | 颈动脉彩超 另外再做一次增强CT |
[31:32] | Dr. Shepherd, respectfully, I just… | Shepherd医生 抱歉 只是… |
[31:34] | I don’t understand what we’re looking for. | 我不明白 到底在找什么 |
[31:36] | I’ll know when I’m looking at it. | 等我看到时 我就知道了 |
[32:04] | – You’re the doctor? – Yes. I’m Dr. Grey. | – 你就是负责医生吗 – 没错 我是Grey医生 |
[32:07] | What is the hold-up exactly with my patient? | 我的病人到底因为什么被扣留 |
[32:09] | The individual can’t be released until DHS comes | 要等国土安全部过来核对之后才能放人 |
[32:12] | and checks it off, and we’re waiting on some paperwork | 还需要等一些文书 |
[32:14] | – from INS that needs… – He cannot wait for paperwork. | – 移民局要… – 他等不及这些文书工作了 |
[32:17] | Well, he seems all right for now, so just let me do my job, | 他现在看起来还好 这只是我的工作 |
[32:19] | and we’ll get him out of here as quick as we can. | 我们会尽快放行的 |
[32:21] | Does he? Does he seem okay to you? | 是吗 你觉得他看起来还好吗 |
[32:23] | Do you know what thalassemia major looks like? | 你知道重型地中海贫血看起来什么样吗 |
[32:24] | I do. | 我知道 |
[32:26] | As clearly as the yellow in your eyes tells me | 我看到你发黄的眼睛 |
[32:28] | you should see a doctor and get your liver checked soon. | 知道你应该去看医生 赶紧检查一下肝脏 |
[32:30] | And do you have a form that you fill out | 那你要提前填好引咎的表格了 |
[32:32] | for standing by while a child dies? | 因为你袖手旁观 任凭这孩子死去 |
[32:33] | Because you’re gonna need that one if you don’t open this door | 如果再不开门 你吃不了兜着走 |
[32:36] | and get me my patient and let me do my job. | 让我见病人 我要给他治疗 |
[33:02] | I never use lengthy medical terms, always use first names. | 我不说冗长的医学术语 亲切称呼病人 |
[33:05] | I try to connect with them over an anecdote or a shared experience. | 给病人讲故事或亲身经历 拉近医患距离 |
[33:09] | I think patient connection is just as important as surgical dexterity. | 医患沟通技巧与手术技巧同等重要 |
[33:14] | Well, nobody ever bled out from rudeness. | 不讲礼貌也不会失血而亡吧 |
[33:18] | Right. Right, right. | 对对 |
[33:20] | Not as important. | 也没那么重要 |
[33:25] | After I finished undergrad, | 我本科毕业之后 |
[33:26] | I applied for the primary-care rotation in Nepal. | 申请了在尼泊尔的科室轮转项目 |
[33:34] | Why did you bring a dog to your interview? | 为什么带狗参加面试啊 |
[33:37] | Emotional support. | 情感支持 |
[33:38] | And, legally, you’re not allowed to ask me that. | 而且 法律上来说 你不能这么问我 |
[33:52] | Megan Hey. Megan? | |
[33:56] | I want you to stay calm. | 我要你保持冷静 |
[33:58] | Don’t make any sudden movements. Don’t jump out of bed. | 不要乱动 不要跳下床 |
[34:01] | I don’t want you to ruin my work. | 我可不想让我的手术前功尽弃 |
[34:04] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[34:07] | I brought you someone. | 我给你带了个人来 |
[34:10] | Hi, Mama! | 妈妈 |
[34:11] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[34:14] | Farouk! Oh, my God! | Farouk 天啊 |
[34:15] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[34:19] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[34:22] | I missed you! | 我好想你 |
[34:23] | I missed you, too! | 我也想你 |
[34:28] | Oh, my God. Are you real? Are you real? | 天啊 你是真的吗 你是不是真的 |
[34:31] | Are you really here? | 你真的在这吗 |
[34:33] | Ohh. This is your Uncle Owen. | 这是你舅舅Owen |
[34:35] | – Owen, this is Farouk. – Hey. Hey. How you doing? | – Owen 这是Farouk – 你好吗 |
[34:39] | Thank you. Thank you for looking after her. | 谢谢 谢谢你照顾她 |
[34:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:45] | Come here. Oh, my God. | 来 天啊 |
[34:48] | Have you eaten anything? | 你吃东西了吗 |
[34:51] | You must be so tired. Are you hungry? | 你一定很累了 饿了吗 |
[34:53] | – I’m hungry. – The food here’s terrible. | – 很饿 – 医院的东西很难吃 |
[35:06] | I can’t find the operative report. Did Koracick dictate… | 我找不到手术报告 Koracick是不是让… |
[35:09] | I think I figured out what you’re looking for. | 我知道你在找什么了 |
[35:14] | It was this. | 是这个 |
[35:16] | This is what’s missing. | 少了这个 |
[35:23] | I think you’ve been waiting for the other shoe to drop, | 你在等待最终的结果 |
[35:25] | for… something to go wrong. | 希望出现一些问题 |
[35:28] | And I think it might be, because, for years now, | 也许吧 因为这么多年来 |
[35:32] | something was wrong. | 一直都有问题 |
[35:34] | This thing was growing inside of you, | 这个东西长在你的体内 |
[35:36] | and you were in constant danger. | 你一直都在危险之中 |
[35:37] | But now it’s gone. | 但现在它消失了 |
[35:39] | And you’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[35:42] | And I think, for you, that might feel… | 可能对你来说 这会感觉… |
[35:47] | like something’s wrong, but, uh… | 好像出问题了 但是… |
[35:52] | You know, I’m… I’m sorry. I thought I’d… | 你知道 我很抱歉 我应该… |
[36:17] | Sorry again about last night. | 关于昨晚 还要再次跟你抱歉 |
[36:19] | Oh, please. I shouldn’t have had so much wine. | 别这样 我不该喝那么多红酒 |
[36:21] | No, no, no. I actually really appreciated what you had to say. | 没有 我很欣赏你说的话 |
[36:24] | I appreciate, uh, you. | 我欣赏你 |
[36:30] | I appreciate you, too. | 我也欣赏你 |
[36:34] | Hi, there. | 你俩在呢 |
[36:36] | Hey. Hi. Thank you so much for last night. | 昨晚太感谢了 |
[36:38] | Oh, Maggie, I’m so glad you were there | Maggie 幸好你当时在 |
[36:41] | to talk some sense into this one. | 给这位讲了那些道理 |
[36:43] | He’s pretty sensible, I think. | 他还挺通情达理的 |
[36:45] | Oh, he’s like me. | 他跟我一样 |
[36:46] | My mom could talk to me till she was blue in the face, | 我妈跟我讲话 能被气的脸发青 |
[36:48] | but if my sister told me something, | 但如果我妹跟我说什么的话 |
[36:50] | I would actually listen. | 我会认真听进去的 |
[36:53] | Let’s do that again soon. | 最近再一起吃饭吧 |
[36:58] | – Have a good night, then. – Yeah. You too. | – 那晚安了 – 你也是 |
[37:05] | So, honey, how’s it going? | 亲爱的 进展如何 |
[37:07] | Have you found all your new interns yet? | 招到中意的新实习生了吗 |
[37:09] | Well, the older I get, the more I dislike them. | 我越老 越不喜欢他们了 |
[37:13] | Hey! Kit Cat! You want to grab a drink? | 小猫 喝一杯吗 |
[37:17] | Um, we have plans, uh, my wife and… and I. | 我们有安排了 我们夫妻俩 |
[37:21] | We don’t want to miss our chance. | 我们不能错过这次机会 |
[37:22] | I’m not gonna be here much longer. | 我待不了多久就要走了 |
[37:23] | Well, you have to come around more often. | 你应该经常过来 |
[37:25] | Maybe you can do a lecture a couple times a year, hmm? | 可以开讲座 一年来几次 |
[37:29] | I’m gonna make that happen. | 绝对没问题 |
[37:35] | Really? “Kit Cat”? | 真的嘛 小猫吗 |
[37:40] | You’re that desperate to see him again? | 你就这么急着再见他吗 |
[37:41] | Oh, honey, yes. I like what he does to you. | 可不 亲爱的 就喜欢你吃醋的样子 |
[37:53] | Hey, so, I stocked the fridge with all your favorites. | 我在冰箱里放了你喜欢吃的 |
[37:55] | I set the thermostat to boiling, just how you like it. | 热水器按你喜欢的温度调好了 |
[37:57] | I want you to come home, Amelia. | 我想让你回家 Amelia |
[38:02] | Yeah, I figured, um, you would take care of your sister, | 我以为你要照顾你妹妹 |
[38:05] | and, uh, my sisters would take care of me, | 我的姐妹们来照顾我 |
[38:09] | – and then… – And then what? | – 然后… – 然后什么 |
[38:12] | And then I don’t know. And it’s scary. | 我不知道 这很可怕 |
[38:18] | You were coming to end it, to leave me | 你当时是来跟我分手的 准备离开我 |
[38:22] | when I told you that I was sick. | 就是我告诉你 我生病的时候 |
[38:23] | Listen. I was upset. But I didn’t know… | 听着 我那时候很伤心 我不知道… |
[38:25] | You were right. I was awful to you. | 你说得对 我对你很混蛋 |
[38:27] | You were right to want to leave. | 你想离开是对的 |
[38:29] | You had a tumor. | 你有肿瘤 |
[38:33] | – You married a tumor. – I married you. | – 你娶了一个肿瘤 – 我娶的是你 |
[38:35] | We don’t know who that is anymore. | 我们不知道那是谁 |
[38:36] | I don’t know who I am. | 我不知道自己是谁 |
[38:38] | So you don’t have to do this now. | 所以你不需要这样做 |
[38:42] | You can be free. | 你现在自由了 |
[38:49] | Amelia Amelia. | |
[38:54] | You’re my wife, okay? | 你是我妻子 好吗 |
[38:56] | In sickness and in health. | 无论疾病还是健康 |
[38:58] | Come home. | 回家吧 |
[38:59] | The trouble with crossed wires | 如果接错了线 |
[39:01] | is you don’t know they happened until it’s too late. | 发现问题时 往往为时已晚 |
[39:04] | So we have to be very careful with our connections. | 所以我们要万分小心地对待那些连接 |
[39:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:15] | They take time, care, and attention. | 他们需要时间 关心以及关注 |
[39:19] | Rounds don’t start that early. | 查房没那么早吧 |
[39:21] | I’m trying to get in a run. | 我是去跑步 |
[39:23] | You’ve been running a lot lately. | 你最近跑得不少啊 |
[39:27] | I’m just staying in shape. | 就是保持身材 |
[39:32] | What, you, uh… | 怎么了 |
[39:35] | You don’t want me to stay in shape? | 不想让我保持身材吗 |
[40:07] | Everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[40:08] | Yeah, it’s my, um… | 没事 是我… |
[40:10] | It’s my daughter, Sofia. | 我女儿 Sofia |
[40:12] | She wants to move home. | 她想搬回家 |
[40:15] | They take vigilance and single-mindedness. | 需要保持警惕 也要专心致志 |
[40:26] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:29] | I just hate him. | 我就是恨他 |
[40:32] | I hate that he still has power. | 我恨他还有能力 |
[40:36] | I hate that he’s still taking things away from me. | 我恨他还能从我身边夺走东西 |
[40:39] | We reconnect everything we can… | 我们尽量重新连接一切 |
[40:42] | as carefully as we can. | 小心翼翼 |
[40:49] | Temp is down. | 体温降下来了 |
[40:51] | Thank you, Meredith. For everything. | Meredith 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[40:55] | Nathan said that you helped. | Nathan说你帮忙了 |
[40:57] | Nope. This was all him. Where is he? | 不 都是他做的 他去哪了 |
[41:05] | I can tell he’s in love with you. | 我看得出来 他爱上你了 |
[41:07] | I can see it in his eyes when he talks about you. | 他跟你说话时 眼神都不一样 |
[41:09] | And I just… | 我… |
[41:12] | I’m just so grateful to you, Meredith. I’m so, so grateful. | 真的太感谢你了 万分感谢 Meredith |
[41:16] | Megan, if you want to thank me, you’ll believe me. | Megan 如果想谢我的话 你要相信我 |
[41:20] | I am not in this picture. | 我不在你们之中 |
[41:22] | Nathan did have a life while you were gone, | 你不在时 Nathan确实有自己的生活 |
[41:24] | and maybe it took him a minute to adjust. | 可能他需要时间来调整 |
[41:28] | But look… He moved heaven and earth for you. | 但是你看… 他为你竭尽全力了 |
[41:32] | He loves you. | 他爱你 |
[41:36] | That’s not a man you throw away. | 你不该将这样的男人放开 |
[41:39] | And then we just have to pray to God… | 然后我们只需向上帝祈祷 |
[42:02] | that we got it right. | 祈祷我们一切都对 |