时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Ollie. – Hi,Richard. | – Ollie – 你好 Richard |
[00:04] | You got me sober,Ollie. | 你帮我戒酒的 Ollie |
[00:05] | You walked me through it, | 你陪我一起度过的 |
[00:07] | and I’m gonna walk you through this. | 我也会陪你到底的 |
[00:09] | I have my polymer, and I have your science. | 我有聚合物 也学会你的方法了 |
[00:12] | The mini livers will be known as the Cerone method. | 迷你肝脏将被命名为Cerone法 |
[00:23] | Life doesn’t owe us a thing. | 生活不会对我们有所亏欠 |
[00:24] | It just is. | 生活就是生活 |
[00:52] | Like a river,it goes where it goes. | 如同大江东去 奔流入海 |
[01:01] | I got a present for you. | 我有礼物送给你 |
[01:03] | What? | 什么 |
[01:04] | A present? What for? | 什么礼物呀 |
[01:10] | Oh,my God. What is this? | 天啊 这是什么 |
[01:17] | It’s for your… your heart pills,your statins,all that. | 心脏药 降胆固醇药 都能放里面 |
[01:21] | Now you can take them anywhere and no one needs to know. | 现在你可以随便带到哪里 不被别人看见了 |
[01:33] | You can try to fight against the current… | 你可以尝试逆流而上 |
[01:48] | Or you can learn to ride it. | 也可以随波逐流 |
[01:55] | As surgeons,we dedicate ourselves | 作为医生 我们只能献身其中 |
[01:57] | to an endless fight against the current. | 永远逆流而行 从不停歇 |
[02:00] | Jimi Hendrix died. | Jimi Hendrix死了 |
[02:01] | No! | 不是吧 |
[02:03] | That happened kind of a while ago. | 他死很久了吧 |
[02:04] | No,Jimi Hendrix is a liverless mouse. | 不是 Jimi Hendrix是一只无肝老鼠 |
[02:07] | Hmm. I thought he was a guitar genius. | 我以为你们在说那位吉他手 |
[02:08] | We’re trying the seven different polymers that I found | 我找到七种聚合物 正在逐一尝试 |
[02:10] | to see if any of them can be used instead of Cerone’s. | 看看能否代替Cerone的 |
[02:12] | And we named the mice. It’s easier than numbers. | 我们给老鼠起名了 比编号更容易记 |
[02:14] | And now Jimi Hendrix is dead and Elvis is… | Jimi Hendrix已经死了 而Elvis… |
[02:16] | Has left the building. | 也归西了 |
[02:18] | Anyway,Hellmouth is watching them now. | 好啦 Hellmouth正在看着他们 |
[02:19] | You have the next shift. | 你负责接班 |
[02:20] | I mean,we really have to come up with something | 我是说 我们必须抓紧时间了 |
[02:21] | – if we’re gonna… – Beat Marie Cerone! | – 如果我们想… – 击败Marie Cerone |
[02:23] | No. Save lives! | 不是 救死扶伤 |
[02:24] | If we’re going to save lives,Wilson. | 如果我们要救死扶伤的话 Wilson |
[02:28] | You can’t give up that easily. | 你不能这么轻易放弃 |
[02:30] | It’s been four days. You can call her. | 已经四天了 你可以打给她 |
[02:32] | It isn’t easy,and Teddy doesn’t want to hear from me. | 太难了 Teddy不想听我说话 |
[02:34] | Can’t you just trust my judgment on this? | 你能相信我的判断吗 |
[02:36] | What are you… | 你在… |
[02:37] | No,no,no,no,no! | 不不不 |
[02:39] | Dr. Altman! | Altman医生 |
[02:40] | Amelia Shepherd, did I catch you at a good… | 我是Amelia Shepherd 你现在方便吗 |
[02:42] | Great. | 太好了 |
[02:43] | So I’m standing here with Owen and… | 我跟Owen在一起呢 |
[02:49] | Totally. I would just like to add… | 没错的 我还想说啊 |
[02:56] | Yeah,good talking to you. | 我也很开心跟你聊天 |
[02:59] | Yeah,that’s not happening. Sorry. | 是啊 看来没戏 抱歉 |
[03:01] | Oh,my God,I never got to ask you how it went with Teddy. | 天啊 我还没问你 你跟Teddy怎么样了 |
[03:04] | It went great! | 特别棒 |
[03:08] | Well,at least it didn’t go badly. | 至少没有很糟 |
[03:18] | Hey,lookin’ good,Warren! | 你今天不错呀 Warren |
[03:20] | Feelin’ good,Dr. Webber! | 你也不错吧 Webber医生 |
[03:21] | 67-year-old female, collapsed at an AA meeting. | 67岁女性 在戒酒会上猝死了 |
[03:23] | We bagged her,got her breathing again. | 给她辅助呼吸 现在抢救回来了 |
[03:25] | Then discovered her DNR bracelet. | 然后发现她曾签过拒绝抢救协议 |
[03:27] | Yeah,she was not happy. | 是啊 她挺不开心的 |
[03:28] | Anyway,she asked for you… | 不过呢 她要求见你 |
[03:30] | said you were her personal physician. | 说你是她的私人医生 |
[03:31] | Hey,Richard,don’t worry, I haven’t been drinking. | Richard 别担心 我没有喝酒 |
[03:35] | Cross my heart and hope to die. | 我发誓 我好想去死啊 |
[03:38] | Ollie Ollie? | |
[03:44] | So,just to be clear, these ultrasound waves, | 我再问一句 这些超声波 |
[03:49] | they go right through the skull and everything? | 直接穿过颅骨什么的吗 |
[03:51] | You don’t cut him open at all? | 不用给他开颅吗 |
[03:52] | Exactly,right. | 没错的 |
[03:54] | The waves meet directly on Noah’s tumor. | 超声波直接作用在肿瘤上 |
[03:56] | All the energy is focused there. | 所有能量聚焦在那里 |
[03:58] | Imagine it like using a magnifying glass | 就像是用放大镜 |
[04:00] | to burn a hole in a leaf. | 在树叶上烧出一个洞 |
[04:01] | Okay. And the risk? | 好吧 有风险吗 |
[04:03] | I mean,I know I keep asking,but… | 我知道我总有各种问题 |
[04:05] | Well,there’s always a risk, | 风险总是存在的 |
[04:06] | but since the procedure’s completely non-invasive… | 但因为手术是完全无创的 |
[04:08] | It’s very dangerous. | 其实非常危险 |
[04:10] | It’s difficult to control the heat that is generated, | 很难控制超声波产生的热量 |
[04:12] | so the procedure is slow and risky. | 所以手术很慢 风险也很大 |
[04:15] | But it’s also his one real chance. | 但也是他的一次机会 |
[04:18] | In the next few weeks, | 在后面几周里 |
[04:19] | the laughing fits are going to increase | 狂笑症状会加剧的 |
[04:21] | as the tumor presses against his brain stem. | 因为肿瘤不断压迫脑干 |
[04:24] | In better news, we are excellent at what we do. | 好消息是 我们是很优秀的 |
[04:28] | And we want this to work almost as badly as you do. | 我们跟你一样 期待手术成功 |
[04:56] | That was harsh. | 你太残酷了 |
[04:58] | And I was thinking it wasn’t harsh enough. | 我还觉得不够残酷呢 |
[04:59] | I didn’t tell her that her son is basically a guinea pig. | 我没有告诉她 她孩子基本就是小白鼠 |
[05:02] | Well,I’m gonna tell Kimmie it’s on. | 我去告诉Kimmie 要开始了 |
[05:04] | – Don’t oversell it! – Wait,is that a yes? | – 别把话说太满 – 等等 家属同意了吗 |
[05:05] | – We’re on. – Okay,you know,important decision… | – 是啊 – 有一件很重要的事 |
[05:07] | what are we calling this? | 要如何去命名 |
[05:08] | I’m thinking “The Koracick Method, | 我想叫Koracick术式 |
[05:09] | featuring Amelia Shepherd.” | Amelia Shepherd协助完成 |
[05:11] | You’re distastefully cheerful. | 你还乐呵呵的呢 |
[05:12] | Uh,because this is the frontier! | 因为这可是前沿啊 |
[05:14] | I could scoop out brain tumors like I’m balling melons, | 我可以挖出脑瘤 就像是捅进西瓜里舀一勺 |
[05:16] | which is my second favorite kind of balling. | 又捅又舀是我最爱的动作了 |
[05:17] | Look,we’re so far out on the edge of medicine, | 我们正走在医学最尖端 |
[05:19] | no one’s ever been there before. | 这是前无古人的 |
[05:20] | Aren’t you pumped? This is like crack for you. | 你不激动嘛 这就像是你的大麻 |
[05:22] | Or melon balling for me. | 或者我的又捅又舀 |
[05:24] | Wait,where’s,uh, Bello and Blandrew? I gotta… | Bello和Blandrew在哪呢 我想要… |
[05:31] | So,this is good news? | 所以这是好消息吗 |
[05:32] | It’s amazing news. | 超好的消息 |
[05:34] | I mean,look,I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up too high, | 听我说 我也不想让你们期望过高 |
[05:37] | but this procedure today is a really big step | 但今天的手术可是一次飞跃 |
[05:39] | towards getting Kimmie back out there and singing her face off. | 未来可以让Kimmie重新回去唱歌 |
[05:41] | Won’t I just be back in here in nine months with a new tumor? | 九个月后 我会不会脑瘤复发再度住院呢 |
[05:44] | I mean,it’s not a cure,right? | 我是说 没法彻底治愈 对吗 |
[05:48] | You know what,let’s take this one step at a time,Kimmie. | 我们先一点点来 Kimmie |
[05:51] | I’m… I’m so sick of hospitals. | 我已经讨厌医院了 |
[05:54] | I just want to go back to school,see my friends. | 我只想回到学校 去找朋友们 |
[05:58] | Do the spring musical. | 参加春季音乐剧 |
[05:59] | Oh,sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[06:00] | Kimmie,I need you to… | Kimmie 我需要你… |
[06:01] | Did I tell you my friend invited me | 我跟你说过吗 我朋友邀请我 |
[06:02] | to go with her family to New York this summer? | 今年暑假 跟她家人一起去纽约 |
[06:07] | They’re getting “Dear Evan Hansen” tickets. | 他们买到”致埃文·汉森”的票了 |
[06:09] | I mean,maybe I could last that long… | 也许我可以坚持那么久的… |
[06:16] | Isn’t this below your pay grade? | 你负责这科室吗 |
[06:19] | I hope you’re not giving me special treatment | 我希望你不要给我特殊对待 |
[06:21] | because I’m your sponsor. | 就因为我是你的监护伙伴 |
[06:25] | Okay,here’s the deal… | 好吧 这么说吧 |
[06:27] | my liver has survived much longer than it ever should have. | 我的肝脏已经坚持够久了 |
[06:31] | There are multiple options for combating liver failure. | 对抗肝衰竭 有很多方法的 |
[06:33] | Did you see my nice fat ankles,Richard? | 你看到那肥肿的脚踝了吗 Richard |
[06:37] | And my lovely ghostlike complexion? | 还有灰暗的肤色 |
[06:39] | Surely you heard it in my heart. I have cardiomyopathy. | 你应该能看出来 我有心肌症 |
[06:43] | My dying liver is killing my heart | 肝脏衰竭在影响心脏 |
[06:46] | and my heart is killing me. | 心脏在要我的命 |
[06:47] | I have reached my expiration date. | 我的大限已至了 |
[06:49] | When did you decide on the DNR? | 你什么时候决定拒绝抢救的 |
[06:53] | Eight months ago, | 八个月前 |
[06:55] | along with an advance directive. | 还有一条预先医疗指示 |
[06:56] | – No intervention. – Eight months! | – 不要介入 – 八个月 |
[06:59] | We talk three times a week. Sometimes three times a day! | 我们一周聊三次 有时候一天三次 |
[07:02] | How could you not tell me this? | 怎么一直不告诉我呢 |
[07:03] | I wanted to,many times. | 我一直想那样的 |
[07:06] | But you know how this works… | 你也知道规矩的 |
[07:07] | something goes bad for you,you call me. | 你遇到问题时 你来找我 |
[07:10] | Something goes bad for me and I call my sponsor. | 我遇到问题时 我找我的监护伙伴 |
[07:13] | And here I thought we were friends. | 我以为咱是朋友呢 |
[07:14] | Give me a break. | 得了吧 |
[07:16] | You’re acting like a pouting teenager. | 你就像是嘟嘴的小孩子 |
[07:18] | We’re more than friends,Richard. | 我们不只是朋友 Richard |
[07:21] | I… | 我… |
[07:23] | I didn’t know how to sponsor you through my death. | 我不知道我的死亡对你有什么帮助 |
[07:28] | Good news… you’re not gonna have to. | 好消息是 你不用的 |
[07:30] | Because I’m not gonna let you die. | 因为我不会让你死的 |
[07:52] | Peggy,Dayna,hi! | Peggy Dayna 你们好啊 |
[07:54] | Oh,hey,Dr. Robbins. Hi. | Robbins医生 你好呀 |
[07:55] | Hey,what’s going on? Is the baby okay? | 怎么啦 宝宝还好吗 |
[07:57] | Oh,yeah,she’s fine. That one,not so much. | 是啊 她挺好的 她就不然了 |
[07:59] | Oh,I’m a mess. | 我糟透了 |
[08:01] | Peggy was driving and Dayna… | Peggy正在开车 而Dayna… |
[08:03] | She puked all over me. Like power-puked. | 她吐我一身 喷射性呕吐 |
[08:04] | And then I swerved and… | 结果我突然转向… |
[08:06] | You hit a tree at 30 miles an hour. | 以30迈的速度撞上一棵树 |
[08:07] | All the airbags went off except for Dayna’s. | 所有安全气囊都弹出来了 除了Dayna的 |
[08:09] | Ouch. Did you hit your head? | 撞到脑袋了吗 |
[08:10] | No. My ribs feel a little sore. | 没有 肋骨有点痛 |
[08:12] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:14] | It’s very common to have a release of emotion after an accident. | 事故过后 有感情释放是正常的 |
[08:17] | Especially once the body knows it’s out of harm’s way. | 尤其是身体知道已经脱离危险了 |
[08:19] | “Out of harm’s way.” | 脱离危险吗 |
[08:21] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[08:22] | I have stage 2 breast cancer | 我有II期乳腺癌 |
[08:24] | and I just had my second round of chemo. | 刚做完第二轮化疗 |
[08:25] | That’s why I got sick. | 所以我才会难受 |
[08:27] | So,the harm is most definitely still in the way. | 所以完全没有脱离危险 |
[08:36] | Uh,are you sure this is your stop? | 你确定要在这层下吗 |
[08:38] | Well,maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[08:39] | Maybe not,huh? | 也许不是哈 |
[08:46] | Sorry I haven’t been able to get free. | 抱歉 我一直没有时间 |
[08:49] | Harriet’s,uh,teething and,you know,April’s still… | Harriet正在长牙 April依然… |
[08:52] | Please do not apologize | 拜托 不用道歉 |
[08:54] | for taking care of the people you love. | 你是在照顾深爱的人 |
[09:10] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[09:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:13] | Have you talked to her yet? | 你跟她说了吗 |
[09:14] | I’m gonna try again today. | 我今天再试一次吧 |
[09:19] | Koracick Koracick. | |
[09:20] | April. Please,we had sex. Call me Dr. Koracick. | April 咱都做过爱了 请叫我Koracick医生 |
[09:24] | Um,can I talk to you? | 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[09:26] | I’m… I need to say something to you, | 我有点事需要跟你说 |
[09:29] | and it is not easy for me. | 对我来说 这并不简单 |
[09:31] | Oh. Well,let’s make it easy. Just picture me naked. | 我来帮你简化一下 你就想像咱俩裸着呢 |
[09:35] | Tom,I,um… what I was trying to say | Tom 我是想说 |
[09:37] | is that I was horrible to you. | 我对你态度挺差的 |
[09:38] | And you were kind,and you were vulnerable and I was… | 你人很好 也很脆弱 而我… |
[09:41] | Just using me for sex? | 只是把我当炮友吗 |
[09:43] | Yes,I was just using you for sex. And I am sorry. | 是啊 我只是把你当炮友 对不起了 |
[09:46] | I am sorry for that. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:47] | Look,no. I love being used for sex,Dr. Kepner. | 没事 我喜欢当炮友 Kepner医生 |
[09:49] | You can use me for sex, uh,any time you… | 需要炮友时 请随时来找我 |
[09:51] | No,I didn’t… I… No. | 不是 我…不行 |
[09:54] | Oh,you… you made up with God? | 你跟上帝和好了吗 |
[09:57] | Well,for whatever it’s worth, uh,I’m almost certain | 无论如何 我几乎确定 |
[09:59] | God approves of you using me for sex. | 上帝允许你把我当炮友 |
[10:08] | I don’t know why I’m so upset. | 我也不知道 为什么如此心烦 |
[10:10] | Dr. Hanson told me I’d be nauseous. | Hanson医生说过 我会恶心想吐 |
[10:12] | Remember what else Dr. Hanson said… | 你要记住Hanson医生的其他话 |
[10:13] | stay positive,because you’re gonna get through it. | 要保持乐观 因为你能挺过去的 |
[10:15] | He promised. | 他保证过的 |
[10:16] | Promised,did he? | 他保证过吗 |
[10:18] | Yeah,he has the proof to back it up. | 是啊 他是有理有据的 |
[10:20] | His success rates are amazing. | 他的病人存活率非常高的 |
[10:21] | He cured my friend Lucille without surgery. | 没做手术 就把我的朋友Lucille治好了 |
[10:24] | You must know him… Dr. Scott Hanson… Ow! | 你肯定认识他吧 Scott Hanson医生 |
[10:27] | Sore there? | 这里疼吗 |
[10:28] | Uh,afraid I don’t know him. | 恐怕我并不认识他 |
[10:30] | Oh,my God,you need to be sending people to him! | 天啊 你应该介绍病人给他 |
[10:32] | He sounds amazing. | 听起来 他很厉害啊 |
[10:34] | Let’s get Dayna up for a CT. | 我们给Dayna做CT吧 |
[10:36] | And,Peggy,we have a waiting room | Peggy 那边有等候室 |
[10:37] | for you to relax with the baby,okay? | 你和宝宝可以去休息 |
[10:42] | If I ever hear you use the word “cure” | 如果我听见你说”治愈”一词 |
[10:44] | and “promise” when speaking with a cancer patient, | 并且对癌症患者”保证” |
[10:46] | your medical career will be as short as you are. – Yes,sir. | – 你的事业将就地终止 – 遵命 |
[10:49] | Call Dr. Hanson’s office,get me her medical records,okay? | 你去联系Hanson医生 要她的病历 好吗 |
[10:58] | So we monitor from inside the room with him? | 所以我们在屋里 跟在一起监控吗 |
[11:01] | – Mm-hmm. – This is so cool. | – 嗯哼 – 太酷了 |
[11:04] | We’re at the edge of the cutting edge. | 我们正走在医学最尖端 |
[11:05] | And hopefully we don’t melt Noah’s brain stem. | 希望我们不会把Noah的脑干熔化掉 |
[11:13] | This is exciting. | 太刺激了 |
[11:15] | It’s incredibly exciting. | 无敌刺激 |
[11:18] | It’s why we do this,right? | 所以我们才会做 对吗 |
[11:33] | Come on! You… You know I love doing that,too. | 拜托 你知道我也喜欢那样的 |
[11:41] | “Important” isn’t quite a big enough word. | “重要病人”都不够形容她的 |
[11:43] | But,I mean,normally,I would take care of this personally, | 通常来说 我会自己负责这种病人 |
[11:47] | but,uh… she’s more like family to me. | 但对我来说 她就像是亲人 |
[11:50] | – We get it. – Of course. | – 交给我们吧 – 是啊 |
[11:52] | Hey,you! | 说你呢 |
[11:54] | Yeah,you,the old one. Get in here. | 那老头 快进来 |
[11:56] | Uh,give me a minute,will you? | 你们先等我一下 |
[11:59] | Uh,how you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[12:01] | I need your advice on something. | 我需要你的建议 |
[12:03] | When your physician refuses to honor your request for “no medical intervention” | 当医生无视了”拒绝医疗干预”的要求 |
[12:08] | what’s the protocol? | 要怎么处理呢 |
[12:09] | Do I ask to speak to his superior? | 我该向他的上级投诉吗 |
[12:11] | Well,I’m married to the head of the hospital. | 我娶了这间医院的董事长 |
[12:14] | And I mentored the chief, so good luck with that. | 外科主任是我的学生 祝你好运咯 |
[12:16] | Okay,so I guess I’ll have to resort to more extreme measures. | 好吧 那我只好使用非常手段了 |
[12:21] | And what might those be? | 愿闻其详了 |
[12:23] | How does “recovering drunk” go over in the medical community? | 如果医疗圈知道你依旧馋酒 你还有得混吗 |
[12:27] | Good? | 这招不错吧 |
[12:28] | Because I will break your anonymity | 无论你让哪位医生进来 |
[12:32] | to any doctor you send in here. | 我都会把你的事捅出来 |
[12:41] | Uh,this is Dr. Meredith Grey, and this is Dr. Maggie Pierce. | 这是Meredith Grey和Maggie Pierce医生 |
[12:45] | – So nice to meet you. – The famous Meredith and Maggie. | – 幸会 – 久闻你们大名了 |
[12:48] | I can’t tell you what it means to meet you both. | 很荣幸见到真人 |
[12:50] | I’ve asked them both to come up with | 我请她们两位共同努力 |
[12:51] | every possible option to take care of you. | 想尽一切方法给你治疗 |
[12:54] | And like you, | 如你一般 |
[12:56] | I trust and respect these two women completely. | 我绝对信任和尊重这两位女士 |
[12:59] | So,anything you have to share with them, | 所以如果你想跟她们分享什么 |
[13:02] | you have my complete blessing. | 都可以但说无妨 |
[13:16] | Are those sound wave readouts? | 这是超声波的读数吗 |
[13:18] | They’re microphones inside the helmet | 头盔里有麦克风 |
[13:19] | listening for popping sounds. | 用于检测爆裂声 |
[13:21] | What would popping sounds mean? | 有爆裂声代表什么 |
[13:22] | They would mean that his brain is boiling. | 那就说明他的大脑烧起来了 |
[13:24] | It’s getting hotter. Hold off. | 温度太高了 稍等一下 |
[13:25] | How long? | 等多久 |
[13:27] | Until it stops getting hotter! | 等到不再升温 |
[13:29] | Okay,we’re getting awfully close to a cavitation event. | 我们已经到气蚀临界点了 |
[13:31] | If we go much longer, he will develop hyperemia. | 如果再拖下去 他会充血的 |
[13:34] | Yeah,but if we don’t separate the tumor from the brain stem, | 但若不将肿瘤从脑干分离 |
[13:36] | he may never wake up again. | 他可能就醒不过来了 |
[13:37] | – Well,what… what should we… – Stop! Stop! It’s too hot! | – 那我们… – 住手 过热了 |
[13:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:44] | All right, there’s nowhere for the heat to disperse. | 热量无处消散 |
[13:47] | This… This could take a while. | 可能得等上一会了 |
[13:57] | Schmitt,when I ask you to get Dayna’s medical records, | Schmitt 我叫你去拿Dayna的病例 |
[13:59] | it means come back with her medical records! | 你倒是给我拿回来啊 |
[14:01] | I’m not sure what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做了 |
[14:02] | They just said they couldn’t release them… | 他们就说不能外传 |
[14:03] | Just…call again, | 再试一次 |
[14:05] | and make sure they know it’s emergent, | 告诉他们 情况非常紧急 |
[14:06] | and also make sure they know it’s Grey-Sloan. | 而且是格蕾斯隆医院需要的 |
[14:09] | Don’t take it out on the poor interns,Owen. | 别拿实习生们撒气啊 Owen |
[14:11] | – Wait,what? – I talked to Teddy. | – 你说什么呢 – 我跟Teddy通电话了 |
[14:14] | Look at this scan. | 你看看扫描报告 |
[14:15] | I can’t believe you. What were you thinking? | 真难以置信 你在想什么呢 |
[14:17] | You double dipped within 24 hours of… | 一天之内 居然连上俩… |
[14:18] | Would you just look,please?! | 你先看一眼行吗 |
[14:22] | There’s no broken ribs, | 没有肋骨骨折 |
[14:24] | and I don’t see any internal injuries. | 我也没见任何内伤 |
[14:25] | What else don’t you see? | 还有什么没发现的 |
[14:27] | Wait,what? | 等下 不是吧 |
[14:29] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[14:30] | Well,show me the sagittal views. | 给我看看矢状位图像 |
[14:37] | Now,I will bet my license this woman does not have cancer. | 我能赌上我的执照说 这女人没患癌症 |
[14:50] | You know,when a person’s been sober a long time, | 当一个人长时间戒酒后 |
[14:54] | and they lose their sponsor,it’s hard… | 突然失去监护伙伴 是非常难熬的 |
[14:57] | it’s hard to get a new one. | 也很难找到一个新的 |
[14:59] | It’s hard on the ego to even have to ask. | 提出这件事 就很折磨人了 |
[15:02] | And recovering drunks,as a rule, | 那种心理酒鬼 |
[15:05] | we’re not all that fond of change. | 并不热衷于改变 |
[15:08] | But Richard will need a new sponsor. | 但Richard需要一个新的监护伙伴 |
[15:11] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 先别想那么远 |
[15:13] | All right,we still have a few more tests to run. | 还有几项检查要做 |
[15:15] | Don’t give up hope just yet. | 先别放弃希望 |
[15:16] | Oh,honey,I’m all hope. | 亲爱的 我满是希望呢 |
[15:19] | Hope of moving out of this old, broken shell of a body, | 希望逃离陈旧破损的躯体 |
[15:23] | into whatever comes next. | 进入下一个未知 |
[15:24] | Hope of feeling like I did when I first got sober. | 希望能重获第一次戒酒后的感受 |
[15:27] | “Happy,joyous,and free.” | “幸福 欢愉 自由” |
[15:29] | I don’t need hope. | 我并不需要希望 |
[15:31] | I need acceptance. | 我需要接受 |
[15:33] | From Richard. | Richard的接受 |
[15:35] | I need to know that he’s gonna get through this | 我需要确保他能滴酒不沾 |
[15:37] | without a bottle. | 熬过这一遭 |
[15:39] | Can you work that up for me? | 你们能帮我确保这些吗 |
[15:53] | Owen Owen. | |
[15:54] | Hey. I saw you admitted my rule-out appy… | 我看你帮那病人办好住院了 |
[15:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:57] | Why? What happened? | 怎么了 |
[15:58] | I,um… | 我… |
[15:59] | Owen,I want to apologize for my behavior lately. | Owen 我想为近来的行为跟你道歉 |
[16:02] | At trauma cert day, and actually a lot of days. | 创伤考核那天 还有其他很多时候 |
[16:05] | I was,uh… I was going through a thing. | 我经历了一些事 |
[16:07] | And I’m really sorry that I worried you. | 非常抱歉 让你担心了 |
[16:11] | Well,I forgive you. Completely. | 我完全原谅你 |
[16:14] | Because you’re a good person, April,a very good person, | 因为你是好人 一个超级棒的人 |
[16:17] | and you don’t deserve to be crucified for one bad move. | 不能因为做错一点 就永世不得翻身 |
[16:22] | Great. Thank you. | 那好 多谢你 |
[16:23] | – Sure. – Thank you so much. | – 没事 – 非常感谢 |
[16:25] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[16:26] | – Hey,April,you got a sec… – No,I’m sorry! Busy! | – April 有没有空… – 没有 抱歉 很忙 |
[16:30] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[16:32] | They said their systems are down. | 他们说系统崩溃了 |
[16:34] | All medical records unavailable. | 所有病历都看不了 |
[16:37] | Okay. All right. | 那好吧 |
[16:38] | I’ll take it from here. Thank you. | 交给我吧 多谢 |
[16:43] | Hey. I talked to Dayna. | 我刚跟Dayna聊了 |
[16:45] | She was referred by a friend in the exact same situation… | 她是一名相同症状的朋友推荐去的 |
[16:47] | inconclusive mammogram, | 乳腺X光结果未定 |
[16:49] | and then she needed a second opinion. | 她需要会诊意见 |
[16:50] | And did you tell her that she is cancer free? | 你告诉她其实没患癌症了吗 |
[16:52] | No. No. We have one scan | 没有 我们只有一次扫描结果 |
[16:53] | and we don’t have any of her prior records. | 没有任何病历 |
[16:55] | Two chemo treatments? | 两次化疗疗程 |
[16:56] | That really would be a miracle cure. | 那真是奇效了 |
[16:58] | This guy… there’s something really wrong here. | 这家伙…当中肯定有猫腻 |
[17:00] | Well,maybe she was just misdiagnosed. | 或许只是误诊了 |
[17:01] | Sometimes good doctors make mistakes. | 有时候 好医生也会出错 |
[17:03] | Why are you defending this guy? | 你为什么要帮这人说话 |
[17:04] | Why are you attacking this guy? | 你为什么要攻击他 |
[17:05] | You have been so angry all day long. | 你今天一直愤怒异常 |
[17:08] | Maybe it has something to do with the fact… | 或许多少跟那事有点关系 |
[17:09] | American Society of Clinical Oncology. | 美国临床肿瘤学会 |
[17:13] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[17:14] | Guess who is not a member? | 查无此人 |
[17:23] | I am tore up from the floor up. | 我累得都快散架了 |
[17:28] | I mean beat up from the feet up. | 站都站不住了 |
[17:30] | Come here. | 过来吧 |
[17:35] | I don’t think I’m even gonna put anything on. | 我什么都不想穿了 |
[17:37] | Oh,here,let me get the light. | 我来关灯 |
[17:39] | Oh,yeah. | 太棒了 |
[17:42] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[17:45] | Uh,here,maybe I can,um… | 让我来帮你… |
[17:47] | help sooth some of your tore up…? | 缓解一下酸痛的… |
[17:53] | Ben Ben? | |
[18:09] | Vitals? | 生命体征怎么样 |
[18:11] | Stable,but the skull temperature is spiking again. | 很稳定 但颅骨温度又很高了 |
[18:15] | We’re approaching the upper limit. | 已经快达到上限了 |
[18:17] | Okay,that’s it. We’re done. | 好吧 那到此为止吧 |
[18:20] | No. | 不 |
[18:21] | I want to let it cool off again and then do another round, | 我想等冷却下来 再做一轮 |
[18:23] | – make sure the tumor’s all gone. – We have to stop now | – 确保消除全部肿瘤 – 必须到此为止了 |
[18:25] | before we turn the inside of Noah’s head into stew. | 再做下去 Noah的脑子就成一锅乱炖了 |
[18:26] | – No,one more round. – Dr. Shepherd,let it go! | – 再做一轮吧 – Shepherd医生 够了 |
[18:49] | But we might have saved him,right? | 我们有可能治好他了 对吧 |
[18:51] | Well,we’ll know as soon as the kid wakes up. | 等这孩子一醒 我们就知道了 |
[18:54] | If he wakes up. | 如果他能醒的话 |
[18:57] | Welcome to the frontier of medicine. | 欢迎来到医学前沿 |
[19:02] | We have reviewed every option. | 我们评估了所有治疗方案 |
[19:05] | And,um,there are some things that we could try, | 有几种选择可以尝试 |
[19:08] | but honestly,Richard,Ollie doesn’t… | 但实话说 Ollie好像不… |
[19:09] | Ollie has had enough for today. | Ollie今天已经够累了 |
[19:11] | So,I think what we should do is, | 我们不如先这样 |
[19:12] | let’s get her hydrated overnight, | 让她今晚好好补液 |
[19:14] | and we can run some more tests in the morning. | 明早再进行一些检查 |
[19:16] | Um,okay. Right. | 好吧 |
[19:17] | Uh,I’m gonna keep an eye on her, | 我会关注着她 |
[19:19] | and don’t you two go far,either,okay? | 你俩也别走远 |
[19:21] | Nope. We’ll be right here. | 知道 我们就在这 |
[19:24] | Tell me you see what’s happening here. | 你也知道现在什么情况吧 |
[19:26] | We cannot go against Ollie’s wishes, | 我们不能违背Ollie的愿望 |
[19:27] | even if it upsets Richard. | 即使这会让Richard伤心 |
[19:29] | The last time he fell off the wagon, | 上次他旧瘾复发 |
[19:30] | he nearly lost everything… his career,his marriage. | 几乎失去了一切 包括事业和婚姻 |
[19:33] | Um, I can’t even picture him drunk. | 我都无法想象他会酗酒 |
[19:35] | Trust me,you don’t want to see it. | 相信我 你不想看到那一幕的 |
[19:37] | – Where’s Catherine? – In Boston. | – Catherine在哪里 – 波士顿 |
[19:40] | Maybe we can get her back by the morning. | 或许能让她明早回来 |
[19:42] | Can you get on that,please? Jerry Garcia needs me. | 你搞定一下吧 Jerry Garcia需要我 |
[20:00] | Jerry Jerry? | |
[20:01] | We have three left. | 我们还剩三只 |
[20:03] | And big companies like Cerone’s always move slowly,so… | Cerone那样的大公司一般行动缓慢 所以… |
[20:07] | For the last time, this isn’t about Cerone! | 我再说最后一遍 这无关乎Cerone |
[20:09] | It’s about Olive Warner. | 这是为了Olive Warner |
[20:10] | And all the other Ollies that we could save | 还有所有像Ollie一样的人 |
[20:12] | if we could just work faster. | 我们加快一点 就能救活他们 |
[20:15] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[20:17] | You two should go home. I have to stay here tonight anyway. | 你们回家吧 反正我今晚都要留在医院里 |
[20:20] | No,no,no. I’m staying if you’re staying. | 不要 你留我也留 |
[20:22] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[20:40] | Nothing? | 没变化吗 |
[20:41] | No change. | 没有 |
[20:45] | What did we do to him? | 我们对他做了什么 |
[20:54] | Come on,kid. | 加油啊 孩子 |
[21:10] | Noah? | Noah吗 |
[21:11] | He’s still not awake. | 他还没醒 |
[21:12] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[21:14] | You just assume, since you’re working with the great Amelia Shepherd, | 我还以为 跟神医Amelia Shepherd联手 |
[21:17] | it’s all gonna work out. | 就会所向披靡呢 |
[21:19] | Hey,there’s still time,okay? | 还有时间嘛 |
[21:24] | Ohh. We spent the night here. Gross. | 我们怎么在这里过夜了 好恶心 |
[21:28] | I don’t know. It’s not so bad. | 也没有那么差吧 |
[21:35] | Oh,my God. | 天呐 |
[21:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:37] | I’ve never been to your place. | 我从没去过你家 |
[21:39] | You never talk about your place. | 你也从没说起过你家 |
[21:45] | No,no,no! What are you doing? | 不不 你干什么呢 |
[21:46] | No,no,no. Sam,stop! Stop! | Sam 别啊 住手 |
[21:51] | What the hell,Andrew? | 搞什么啊 Andrew |
[21:53] | Okay,you got me. I’m in between places,that’s all. | 好啦 被你发现了 我现在无家可归 |
[21:55] | I was staying with Dr. Robbins, | 我之前跟Robbins合租 |
[21:57] | and then she started sleeping with my sister. | 然后她开始睡我姐了 |
[21:58] | So then I moved in with Dr. Hunt,but then… | 我就搬去Hunt医生那了 但后来… |
[22:00] | he started sleeping with my sister. | 他也开始跟我姐睡了 |
[22:05] | Now you’re laughing at me. Great. | 你在笑话我 太好了 |
[22:06] | You’re living in the on-call room. | 你住在值班室 |
[22:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:12] | Move in with me. | 搬来跟我住吧 |
[22:19] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[22:27] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[22:28] | Hi.Arizona Hunt. This is my husband,Otis. | 我是Arizona Hunt 这位是我丈夫Otis |
[22:30] | Um,I called this morning? | 今早我打过电话的 |
[22:31] | Fill this out and we’ll call you when Dr. Hanson is ready. | 填表吧 Hanson医生准备好 我就叫你们 |
[22:33] | – Great. Awesome. – Thanks. | – 太好了 – 谢谢 |
[22:36] | Suddenly we’re a married couple? With an appointment? | 突然间 我们是一对了吗 还来看医生 |
[22:39] | What happened to “good doctors make mistakes”? | 你不是说”好医生也会犯错”吗 |
[22:42] | His Yelp reviews are all five stars. | 他的点评都是五颗星 |
[22:44] | Well,that sounds like a good thing. | 听着不错啊 |
[22:45] | No,it’s too good to be true. People go to Yelp to complain. | 太假了 大家上点评网是去吐槽的 |
[22:47] | Nobody gets five stars. I don’t get five stars. | 没人会得五颗星 我就没有 |
[22:49] | You sure don’t. | 你当然也没有 |
[22:50] | So now this is your idea and it all makes sense to you. | 这就是你的主意吗 这有意义吗 |
[22:54] | You really are like my other wives. | 你就像我其他妻子一样 |
[22:55] | I figure if he doesn’t know that we’re doctors, | 我是想 如果他不知道我们是医生 |
[22:56] | he’s likely to give more away. | 他就会露出更多破绽 |
[23:01] | Nicely done,Mrs. Hunt. | 厉害 Hunt夫人 |
[23:05] | You know,I’m just gonna… | 我要搜… |
[23:06] | You get three and a half stars. | 你是三星半 |
[23:08] | – What? – Same as my dry cleaner. | – 什么 – 跟我的干洗店一样 |
[23:23] | Hey,you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[23:25] | I just spoke to Catherine, and she wanted me to… | 我刚跟Catherine谈过 她想让我… |
[23:28] | Oh,so Catherine’s asking you about me. | Catherine跟你打听我的事呀 |
[23:31] | You’d like it if Ben asked me about you? | 如果Ben跟我打听你 你会喜欢吗 |
[23:33] | Ben Warren can stick it in his pill box. | Ben Warren迟早”药丸” |
[23:42] | I’ve spoken to Ollie nearly every day for the past 20 years. | 20年来 我几乎每天都跟Ollie说话 |
[23:46] | More than I’ve spoken to anyone else in my life. | 她是我一生中最常交流的人 |
[23:50] | More than my parents,Adele,Catherine. | 比我父母还多 也比Adele和Catherine多 |
[23:52] | She’s the keeper of my secrets. | 对于我的事 她的口风很紧 |
[23:56] | She’s… | 她… |
[23:59] | She’s how I feel God’s presence. | 她给我一种安全感 |
[24:02] | You’ve got an awfully big village of people here. | 这里都是支持你的人 |
[24:06] | You know that. | 你知道吧 |
[24:07] | Yeah,I know I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[24:11] | Dr. Kepner? | Kepner医生 |
[24:12] | Can I place an art line in Trauma 4? | 我能去创伤四室做动脉置管吗 |
[24:13] | – Yes. – Thanks. | – 可以 – 谢谢 |
[24:15] | Also,I am sorry. | 还有 对不起 |
[24:18] | What? | 什么 |
[24:20] | Um,I was not entirely fair to you on trauma cert day. | 你的创伤考核 我有失公允了 |
[24:25] | Your work was particularly impressive, | 你表现很优秀 |
[24:26] | and I may not have made that clear on the day in question. | 那天的考核 我没阐明这一点 |
[24:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:30] | I just… I just thought you might be,you know… | 我以为你也许是…你懂的 |
[24:32] | I might be what? | 我也许啥 |
[24:35] | Um,you know,like, having a nervous breakdown? | 精神崩溃吧 |
[24:39] | Oh,uh,I didn’t take it personally. | 但我没放心上 |
[24:41] | Good. Great. Great. Thanks for that. | 很好 谢谢 |
[24:43] | – And we will not speak of this again. – Right. | – 这话不许再提了 – 好的 |
[24:46] | Schmitt Schmitt. | |
[24:47] | I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[24:49] | What? For what? What? | 什么 为什么道歉 |
[24:51] | I don’t know. I’m just really sorry. | 不知道 我就是很抱歉 |
[24:53] | Uh… apology accepted. | 我接受道歉 |
[25:00] | The truth is we don’t have any good options. | 事实是 我们没有好的方案 |
[25:03] | We could put you on liver dialysis, | 我们可以给你做肝脏透析 |
[25:05] | but that would cause a real strain on your heart. | 但心脏可能会有负担 |
[25:09] | We could try an LVAD, | 也可以置入左心室辅助器 |
[25:11] | but the long-term prognosis is very poor. | 但远期预后不乐观 |
[25:13] | Who saw this coming? | 我早说过了 |
[25:14] | Hey,it’s better to have a chance at a good result | 有机会改善病情 |
[25:17] | than a guarantee of a bad one. | 总好过没希望吧 |
[25:18] | By whose definition? | 谁说的 |
[25:20] | Do you think that when I found out I was dying, | 你以为我得知快死了 |
[25:22] | I was just,”Oh,well, that’s life for you”? | 我能坦然面对吗 |
[25:27] | Coming to terms with this | 接受这样的事 |
[25:29] | was the second hardest thing I have ever done in my life, | 在我人生中 是第二艰难的事 |
[25:31] | and now I’m at peace. | 现在我看开了 |
[25:33] | Or at least I was. | 至少曾经看开了 |
[25:35] | The one thing…the only thing… | 问题是…唯一的问题是… |
[25:37] | stopping me from moving on to whatever comes next | 阻止我接受命运的 |
[25:41] | is one childish,stubborn, nagging problem. | 是你这孩子气的老顽固 |
[25:44] | You are driving me to drink, Richard Webber, | 你是在逼我喝酒 Richard Webber |
[25:47] | and I’ll be damned if I don’t leave this world sober! | 如果死时不是戒酒状态 我不会瞑目的 |
[25:50] | Well,if I’m the only thing that’s keeping you alive, | 如果只有我能让你活下去 |
[25:52] | then I guess I’m doing my job! | 那我就是在尽本分 |
[26:01] | Please tell me you have good news for me. | 请告诉我 你有好消息 |
[26:03] | My mom’s Boston patient had post-op complications, | 我妈在波士顿的病人有术后并发症 |
[26:06] | so she had to stay back and see it through. | 所以她得回去处理 |
[26:10] | Dr. Ryan,call the psych unit. | Ryan 请联系精神病房 |
[26:17] | I’m the one who’s gonna have to tell him,aren’t I? | 要由我来告诉他 是吧 |
[26:23] | How do you tell somebody something that they already know? | 他的心里清楚的 还要怎么说 |
[26:25] | I mean,this isn’t… rational, it’s just pure emotion. | 这不是理性 是纯粹的感情用事 |
[26:29] | How can I… | 我怎么… |
[26:31] | What can I say that would possibly change his mind? | 我要说什么 才能改变他的想法 |
[26:35] | Believe it or not, I know exactly how that feels. | 不管你信不信 我理解这感受 |
[26:39] | You do? | 是吗 |
[26:42] | That’s how I felt when your mother was dying. | 你母亲过世时 我就是这感受 |
[26:49] | Look,I can go with you. | 我可以陪你一起 |
[26:52] | Be there with you when you tell him. | 一起去跟他说 |
[26:55] | Let me help. | 让我帮忙吧 |
[26:59] | You helped. | 你帮过了 |
[27:07] | I have to say how refreshing it is | 我得说 这还挺新鲜的 |
[27:11] | to have a couple come in together. | 夫妇一起进来 |
[27:13] | You’d be surprised how many husbands don’t even want to come into the office | 很难得 不少丈夫都不愿意一起来 |
[27:16] | much less the exam room. | 更别说进诊室了 |
[27:17] | Yeah,yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:18] | It’s just we’re…we’re really close. Right,honey? | 我们很恩爱的 是吧 亲爱的 |
[27:22] | Well,right breast looks nice and healthy. | 右胸健康良好 |
[27:24] | – It’s not… – Oh,okay. | – 没有… – 好的 |
[27:27] | …any problem there at all. | …什么问题都没有 |
[27:30] | Yeah,more often than not, | 是的 通常啊 |
[27:31] | these inconclusive mammograms turn out to be nothing. | 这些不确定的乳房X光片都没问题的 |
[27:33] | But,you know,better safe than s… | 但小心一点 总是好的… |
[27:40] | Yeah,this looks slightly less than good. | 这里好像有点问题 |
[27:46] | Unfortunately,I am seeing a solid lesion in the left breast. | 很不幸 左侧乳腺有占位性病变 |
[27:51] | So,I… | 那我… |
[27:53] | I definitely have breast cancer,huh? | 我一定是患乳腺癌了吗 |
[27:56] | Hey,can you show us | 你能不能… |
[27:57] | what that looks like on that machine there,Doc? | 在机器上指出有问题的地方 |
[28:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[28:04] | You see this area right here? | 你看到这里了吗 |
[28:07] | And that’s the lesion. | 这就是病变的地方 |
[28:09] | And then there’s a small one right there. | 这里还有一处小的病变 |
[28:13] | That’s… That is really there. | 真的有啊 |
[28:19] | I have breast cancer?! | 我患乳腺癌了吗 |
[28:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[28:35] | Hey. Oh,I’ve been looking for you. I think I owe you… | 我一直在找你 我想道歉… |
[28:37] | Come with us. Right now. | 跟我们来 快点 |
[28:43] | Did she page you,too? Is it bad? | 她也呼了你吗 是坏事吗 |
[29:16] | You’re showing up clean. | 你的检查没问题 |
[29:17] | You’re 100% sure? | 你百分百确定吗 |
[29:18] | Look,they look totally clean! See for yourself. | 绝对健康 你自己看 |
[29:22] | Um,she’s like… | 她光着呢… |
[29:23] | Oh,we’re way past that. | 我们早不计较这事了 |
[29:24] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[29:27] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[29:31] | He fakes the ultrasounds. | 他伪造了超声检查结果 |
[29:32] | He is poisoning completely healthy women, | 他是在毒害完全健康的女性 |
[29:35] | probably just to charge them for the chemo. | 可能就是为了收化疗的钱 |
[29:36] | – No. – What he does to these women, | – 不 – 他对那些女性的所为 |
[29:38] | what he puts these families through… | 让那些家庭承受的痛苦… |
[29:39] | – We need to stop him. – No. We need to destroy him. | – 我们得阻止他 – 不 我们得灭了他 |
[29:43] | Owen Owen | |
[29:45] | You told me not to take it out on the interns. | 你叫我别拿实习医生出气的 |
[30:02] | You figured out a way to get Ollie more time? | 你想到办法为Ollie争取时间了吗 |
[30:04] | Otherwise,it’s just… | 否则就… |
[30:05] | You know who you remind me of? | 知道你让我想起谁了吗 |
[30:07] | Don’t care. | 不关心 |
[30:10] | Me. | 我 |
[30:13] | When my mom was dying. | 当我妈病危时 |
[30:15] | I worked so hard, | 我拼了命 |
[30:17] | looking for anything that would give her more time. | 想办法为她争取时间 |
[30:20] | And I didn’t even think about it. | 我都没有思考过 |
[30:21] | I just instinctively knew it was what I had to do. | 我本能地认为 必须做点什么 |
[30:25] | Yeah,but she was your family. | 对 但她是你的家人 |
[30:26] | More than blood. | 血浓于水 |
[30:30] | She shaped me. | 她养育了我 |
[30:33] | More than anyone else, she made me who I am. | 她比谁都辛苦 是她造就了我 |
[30:36] | How could it be wrong | 我尽力去救她 |
[30:38] | to do everything in my power to save her? | 这怎么会有错呢 |
[30:46] | Because you weren’t doing it for her. | 因为你不是为了她才那么做的 |
[30:54] | I’d give anything for another chance to do it again. | 我愿意不惜一切 重新再来 |
[31:01] | Just to be there with her | 只为陪着她 |
[31:03] | and then give her the ending that she wanted. | 让她如愿 安心离开 |
[31:09] | That experimental protocol that I made her do… | 我逼她接受的试验疗法协议 |
[31:14] | all that suffering… | 受的那些苦… |
[31:16] | putting her through all that pain | 让她经历各种痛楚 |
[31:17] | when all she wanted was peace… | 可她只想平静地… |
[31:23] | …and to know that I would be okay. | 还有知道 我会好好的 |
[31:31] | It’s my only regret. | 这是我唯一的遗憾 |
[31:47] | I,uh,assumed I was still getting her. | 应该是我来接女儿吧 |
[31:49] | Yeah,I,um… | 是的 我… |
[31:51] | I would really like to… if that’s okay. | 我想接她 如果可以的话 |
[31:54] | I…I’d really like to. | 我真的想 |
[31:58] | How you doing? You okay? | 你还好吧 没事吧 |
[32:00] | Yes,I am… I am totally fine to take her. | 很好 我很好 能带她的 |
[32:02] | I promise. I’m good. | 我保证 我很好 |
[32:04] | You? You,though? | 但你没事吗 |
[32:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:12] | Um… I lost God. | 我失去了上帝 |
[32:16] | I lost Matthew Taylor’s wife. | 我没保住Matthew Taylor的妻子 |
[32:18] | I lost her in childbirth. | 她分娩时死了 |
[32:20] | And then this little boy died for no earthly reason,and… | 然后又一名男生莫名地死了 |
[32:22] | God was nowhere to be found. I lost him. | 上帝无处可寻 我找不到他 |
[32:24] | And that’s never happened to me before,and I got scared… | 我从没遇到过 然后我害怕了 |
[32:27] | and,uh,really angry. | 也很生气 |
[32:32] | And all during our marriage,I just… | 在我们的婚姻中 我… |
[32:35] | I wanted you to know God the way that I did, | 我想让你和我一样 了解上帝 |
[32:37] | and you never wanted to. | 可你从没想了解 |
[32:39] | And so,when I lost him, | 所以当我失去他时 |
[32:41] | it felt like,I don’t know, you’ve won or something. | 我就感觉 好像你赢了一样 |
[32:45] | And… I hated that. | 而我讨厌这种感觉 |
[32:51] | I hated you. | 我恨你 |
[32:53] | Yeah,well,I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[32:54] | I know,I know,I got it. | 我懂的 我现在明白了 |
[32:56] | You did. | 你是想帮我 |
[32:58] | Oh,my God,you did. | 天啊 你是真想帮我 |
[33:01] | Things got… | 事情就… |
[33:04] | really rough,and I just… | 变得特别艰难 我就… |
[33:07] | I needed to be sure that Harriet was okay. | 我必须确保Harriet一切都好 |
[33:08] | And of course she was because… of you. | 当然 她一切都好 就因为有你 |
[33:13] | And I’m… I’m good now. | 而我现在没事了 |
[33:15] | I,uh… I found Him again. | 我又找回上帝了 |
[33:18] | He and I are,like,tighter than ever. | 我们比以往更亲密了 |
[33:19] | So you know. | 所以你懂的 |
[33:21] | But I realize that even when it felt like He wasn’t there… | 但我也发觉 即便感觉不到他的时候 |
[33:29] | …you were. | …还有你在 |
[33:33] | So thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[33:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:39] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[33:47] | Give Kimmie a standard course of chemo and radiation. | 给Kimmie做一轮标准的化疗和放疗 |
[33:49] | Shrink the tumor enough to get her to summer. | 让肿瘤缩小到能让她撑过夏天 |
[33:50] | That could work. | 可以的 |
[33:51] | By then,I’ll be able to take the three, | 到那时 我就能享受三周假期了 |
[33:53] | maybe four weeks of vacation time I’m due, | 甚至四周 久违的假期 |
[33:55] | and then I’ll just take Kimmie and her grandmother to New York | 然后我就带着Kimmie和她外婆去纽约 |
[33:57] | and we’ll hit every Broadway show we can. | 任何一场百老汇演出都不错过 |
[33:59] | What’s going on? | 聊什么呢 |
[34:01] | Alex… Alex… | |
[34:03] | Noah made it. He’s good. | Noah挺过来了 他好了 |
[34:04] | Noah is doing okay, but I cannot tell you why. | Noah情况很好 但我说不上来具体原因 |
[34:06] | That procedure was like skiing down a mountain blindfolded. | 手术过程就像蒙着眼滑雪下山 |
[34:08] | We should have crashed a thousand time. | 我们本来应该栽了上千个跟头了 |
[34:10] | – All right,hold on,hold on. Amelia? – No,he’s… he’s right. | – 等等 Amelia – 不 他说得对 |
[34:12] | We ran into a dozen things that we never even saw coming. | 我们遇到很多突发情况 根本毫无预见 |
[34:16] | And this was supposed to be the easy one. | 这次还是简单的 |
[34:17] | I mean,Kimmie’s tumor is much more dangerous. | 我是说 Kimmie的肿瘤要凶险得多 |
[34:20] | Yeah,with a lot more tests, a lot more practice, | 是啊 多做试验 多做练习 |
[34:22] | we’ll be able to save more kids with Noah’s tumor, | 我们可以救更多跟Noah病情一样的孩子 |
[34:24] | but Kimmie’s procedure is years away. | 但Kimmie的手术 需要几年的积累 |
[34:27] | – Kimmie doesn’t have years. – I know. | – Kimmie没有几年了 – 我知道 |
[34:29] | No,no. No,no,no,no,no,no. | 不不不 |
[34:30] | I do not accept this,because you saved Noah,so you can… | 我不接受 因为你们治好Noah了 那就能… |
[34:33] | I will do everything I can to make sure | 我会尽一切努力 |
[34:35] | that Kimmie treasures the time she has left, | 确保Kimmie能够珍惜她剩下的时间 |
[34:37] | but I will not perform that procedure on this girl. | 但我不会给那姑娘做手术的 |
[34:39] | All right,fine. | 好吧 行吧 |
[34:40] | Um,Dr. Shepherd can do it without you. | Shepherd医生自己也能做的 |
[34:42] | – Alex,I… I’m not gonna be able to… – No,no. No. No,listen to me. | – Alex 我没法… – 不 听我说 |
[34:43] | – Listen to me,okay? Listen. – The technology is not there. | – 听我说 好吗 – 技术达不到 |
[34:45] | Kimmie has only one chance to live, | Kimmie只有一次生还的机会 |
[34:47] | and you are the only doctors that can do this in the world! | 你们就是世上唯一能让她活命的医生啊 |
[34:49] | We’re not gonna do… | 我们不会做… |
[34:50] | I’m asking you as… as a colleague,as a friend… | 我求你们了 作为同事 作为朋友 |
[34:51] | – Do you have children,Karev? – Please, | – 你有孩子吗 Karev – 拜托了 |
[34:53] | I will not,I cannot watch her die on my table… | 我不能看着她死在我的手术台上 |
[34:55] | – Alex! No,Alex! – …at my hands! | – Alex 不要 – 死在我手里 |
[35:02] | Do what you got to do. | 做你该做的吧 |
[35:28] | I’m okay? I’m really okay? | 我没事吗 我真没事吗 |
[35:30] | Yes. Your scans came back clear. | 是的 你的片子一点问题都没有 |
[35:32] | Dayna,you do not have cancer. | Dayna 你没得癌症 |
[35:34] | Oh,my God! | 我的天啊 |
[35:36] | Oh,my God,babe. | 天啊 宝贝 |
[35:37] | Oh,my God. | 我的天 |
[35:39] | Oh,this is a miracle. | 这是奇迹 |
[35:41] | I have to tell Dr. Hanson. | 我得告诉Hanson医生去 |
[35:42] | Uh,actually Dr. Hunt is telling Dr. Hanson right now. | Hunt医生正在跟Hanson医生说呢 |
[35:45] | Oh,my God. | 我的天啊 |
[35:48] | Oh,my God. | 我的天 |
[35:55] | Hey,Doc. You got a minute? | 医生 你好 有时间吗 |
[35:57] | Mr. Hunt,um,actually,we’re closed, | Hunt先生 我们其实已经下班了 |
[36:00] | if you don’t mind coming back tomorrow. | 不介意的话 明天再来吧 |
[36:02] | You know,I have heard such amazing things about your chemo, | 那什么 我听说你的化疗特别牛逼 |
[36:04] | like it’s smoother and milder. | 更加平缓 更加温和 |
[36:07] | Almost makes it sound good. | 几乎让化疗听起来是件好事了 |
[36:08] | What’s the secret,Doc? | 有什么秘诀啊 医生 |
[36:11] | You know,it’s no secret. | 没什么秘诀啊 |
[36:12] | It’s just,uh,finding ways to make it less… painful. | 只是想办法 让它不那么痛苦就是了 |
[36:15] | You know? | 懂吧 |
[36:17] | Do I know? | 我懂吗 |
[36:18] | I guess I don’t know. | 我好像不懂 |
[36:21] | So,walk me through it. | 帮我详解一下吧 |
[36:23] | When you give a patient chemotherapy, | 你帮患者化疗的时候 |
[36:26] | what’s the process? | 过程是怎么样的 |
[36:28] | – Uh,I mean,I… – Let’s see. | – 我是说… – 咱们看看嘛 |
[36:30] | So,it comes through here. | 就是从这里下来 |
[36:34] | Right? | 对吧 |
[36:36] | No,no,no,wait,wait,wait,wait. | 不不 等等 |
[36:38] | Wait,first… first… | 等一下 首先… |
[36:40] | No. | 不对 |
[36:41] | No. Ah. | 不对 |
[36:43] | Here we go. | 找到啦 |
[36:49] | You know… Doc… | 你看啊 医生 |
[36:52] | I think I’m getting the hang of this. | 我觉得渐渐掌握了呢 |
[36:56] | Mr. Hunt,this is making me very uncomfortable. | Hunt先生 你这样让我非常不舒服 |
[36:58] | I bet it does. | 是吧 |
[37:00] | You as uncomfortable as your patients and their families? | 你跟患者和家属一样不舒服吗 |
[37:03] | What’s next? What is next? | 接下来呢 然后怎么样 |
[37:06] | Oh,I know. | 我知道了 |
[37:07] | This is the fun part. | 好玩的来了 |
[37:10] | – What are you… – Roll up your sleeve. | – 你要干什么 – 卷起袖子 |
[37:13] | You’re not serious? | 你不是认真的吧 |
[37:15] | Roll up your sleeve. | 把袖子卷上去 |
[37:17] | I’m not doing that. | 我不会卷的 |
[37:18] | Why not,hmm? | 为什么不 |
[37:20] | Why not? | 为什么不啊 |
[37:22] | Because you’re not sick. Hmm? | 因为你没病吗 |
[37:24] | ‘Cause only a psychotic | 因为只有精神病人 |
[37:26] | would pump that poison in a completely healthy person | 才会把毒药打进完全健康的人体内 |
[37:28] | just to make a few extra bucks? | 就是为了多挣几个钱 |
[37:30] | Come on,Doc. | 得了吧 医生 |
[37:32] | That’s never stopped you before. | 你可从没因此停手过啊 |
[37:39] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[37:40] | They’re with me. | 是我报的警 |
[37:54] | What’s on your mind,Shepherd? | 你脑子里想什么呢 Shepherd |
[37:59] | What I really need is to get | 我现在真正需要的 |
[38:01] | as far away from my mind right now as possible. | 是尽量离我的大脑远一些 |
[38:04] | I got to admit,I’m feeling that need pretty bad. | 我得承认 我现在特别需要那样 |
[38:12] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[38:21] | Really? You brought another doctor? | 不是吧 你又找来一名医生呀 |
[38:24] | No,Ollie. | 不 Ollie |
[38:26] | I brought you a meeting. | 我找人来开互助会了 |
[38:30] | What? | 什么 |
[38:34] | – I’m Amelia. – Nice to meet you. | – 我是Amelia – 幸会 |
[38:38] | And if it’s okay with you, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[38:41] | I’d like to open the meeting with the Serenity Prayer. | 我希望从宁静祷告开始我们的互助会 |
[38:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:54] | God… | 愿上帝… |
[38:57] | grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change | 赐我宁静 接受我不能改变之事 |
[39:01] | the courage to change the things I can, | 赐我勇气 改变我能改变之事 |
[39:04] | and the wisdom to know the difference. | 赐我智慧 分辨两者之不同 |
[39:13] | All day,every day, we fight against the current. | 日复一日 我们逆流而行 |
[39:18] | Sometimes we lose. | 有时会输 |
[39:22] | Here. Here,here,look. | 这里…看啊 |
[39:26] | It’s growing. | 长出来了 |
[39:29] | Okay. It’s growing a liver. | 好的 长出一个肝脏 |
[39:30] | A new liver that is 60% of normal size. | 一个新的肝脏 体积是正常的60% |
[39:33] | So,this is Janis,right? | 这是Janis是吗 |
[39:35] | – Janis Joplin – No,no,no,she didn’t make it. | – Janis Joplin – 不是 她没挺过来 |
[39:36] | This is David Bowie. | 这是David Bowie |
[39:38] | No,no,Bowie is the one that we injected straight into | 不不 Bowie是我们直接注射的 |
[39:40] | without the polymer, so it can’t possibly be Bowie, | 没用聚合物 不可能是Bowie |
[39:42] | – because… – Yeah,exactly. | – 因为… – 对了 没错 |
[39:43] | The liver cells migrated completely by themselves. | 肝脏细胞完全自己迁徙了 |
[39:45] | We never needed the polymer. | 我们根本就不需要聚合物 |
[39:48] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[39:51] | – That means… – We’re gonna save a lot of lives. | – 也就是说… – 我们可以救好多人了 |
[39:53] | We are gonna beat Marie freakin’ Cerone! | 我们要打败她娘的Marie Cerone啦 |
[39:55] | Yes! | 对的 |
[39:56] | Okay,stop all that. | 好啦 不要疯了 |
[40:00] | Sometimes we win. | 有时能赢 |
[40:05] | Oh. Oh,no. You said it was urgent. | 不对 你说是紧急情况 |
[40:08] | I thought I was gonna find you lying on the floor. | 我以为会看到你倒在地板上 |
[40:09] | God,Miranda,you can’t say it’s urgent if it’s not urgent. | 天啊 不是紧急情况 你就不能这样说呀 |
[40:12] | Now,you listen to me, Ben Warren,and you listen good. | Ben Warren 你听我说 给我听好了 |
[40:16] | I know I gave you a real scare, | 我知道我上次吓到你了 |
[40:19] | but you have been scared long enough. | 但你吓得也够久了 |
[40:22] | I am not dying. | 我不会死 |
[40:23] | My heart is strong and powerful just like me. | 我的心脏跟我一样强壮又有力 |
[40:27] | I’m very much alive,and so are you. | 我活得很好 你也一样 |
[40:30] | And it is urgent. | 情况确实紧急 |
[40:31] | It… is… urgent that we celebrate | 我们需要紧急庆祝 |
[40:34] | being alive right here,right now,naked. | 庆祝活着 此时 此刻 光着 |
[40:54] | Sometimes the current carries us exactly where we need to go. | 有时候 潮涌会把我们载到想去的地方 |
[40:57] | Oh,crap,I left my keys. | 我去 钥匙忘了 |
[41:00] | Um,I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[41:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:14] | Uh,I have been apologizing for the last two days, | 这两天里 我一直向人道歉来着 |
[41:18] | and I finally got the hang of it. | 终于习惯了 |
[41:20] | So,if you’ll let me,I just… | 所以如果可以的话 我… |
[41:21] | I want to tell you how sorry I am. | 我想告诉你 我多么抱歉 |
[41:23] | Sorry for what? | 抱歉什么 |
[41:24] | I was so awful to you at your game-night thing. | 游戏之夜那晚 我对你们态度很差 |
[41:27] | Like,so awful. And I’m really sorry. | 真的特别差 非常抱歉 |
[41:30] | No,please,please, | 不用的 |
[41:32] | you were the least of my problems at that party. | 那天晚上 你是最不让我烦心的了 |
[41:34] | Clive was married. | Clive结过婚唉 |
[41:36] | I was sleeping with a married man. | 我跟有妇之夫上床了 |
[41:39] | Even though I didn’t know, | 虽然我毫不知情 |
[41:40] | I still can’t shake the shame of that. | 但我还是摆脱不了罪恶感 |
[41:41] | Oh,my God,no. I so relate. | 天啊 没有 我太懂你了 |
[41:43] | I slept with an intern… the douchey one. | 我跟实习生睡了…那个娘娘腔 |
[41:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:47] | And then I slept with Tom Koracick. | 然后又睡了Tom Koracick |
[41:50] | What? | 我去 |
[41:51] | And then I jumped my ex-husband in a closet, | 然后又在更衣室扑倒前夫 |
[41:53] | so,you know,I was just, like,a total mess. | 所以说 我就是一团糟啊 |
[41:57] | Anyway,I got to… I got to get this little girl home. | 不过呢 我得带这小姑娘回家了 |
[41:58] | But,um,I’m sorry. | 不过 我很抱歉 |
[42:01] | – And thank you. – Mm-hmm,yeah. | – 还有谢谢你 – 好的 |
[42:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:03] | Let’s go,let’s go. | 咱们走吧 回家啦 |
[42:10] | Oh,God. | 哎呀 |
[42:12] | Ready? | 走吧 |
[42:14] | And sometimes it slams us right into the rocks. | 有时候 我们也会被拍在礁石上 |