时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | There is a portion of the cerebral cortex of your brain… | 人类大脑皮层中有一块区域 |
[00:07] | Fall the deepest area between the temporal and frontex lobes. | 在颞叶和大脑额叶最深处的地方 |
[00:11] | Wait, DeLuca… | 等等 德卢卡 |
[00:13] | Wha… What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[00:15] | Whatever you want, Dr. Grey. | 你让我干什么我就干什么 格蕾医生 |
[00:23] | It’s called the insula, and it’s where desire starts. | 这个区域叫做脑岛 是产生欲望的地方 |
[00:28] | – Morning. – Ah! | – 早上好啊 – 啊 |
[00:30] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[00:32] | What… No. | 不是吧 不行 |
[00:34] | You’re with Maggie. | 你和玛姬在一起了啊 |
[00:35] | Yeah, but it’s just a dream, so it doesn’t count. | 这只是个梦 所以不算的 |
[00:37] | No! | 不要 |
[00:39] | Huh. Head in the gutter. | 你意淫了不少人啊 |
[00:41] | I like it. Tell me more. | 我喜欢 继续说 |
[00:43] | Y… You don’t get to judge me. | 你不能说我不好 |
[00:46] | Babe, I’m not the one judging you. | 宝贝 我可不会说你不好啊 |
[00:57] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[00:58] | Bailey woke up, and I gave him some milk, | 贝利醒了 我给了他点牛奶喝 |
[01:00] | but he undid the cap on the sippie cup, | 但是他把杯子上面的奶嘴弄掉了 |
[01:02] | and he spilled his milk all over Ellis. | 然后把牛奶撒了艾莉丝一身 |
[01:06] | Oh, thank God. | 幸亏是梦 |
[01:13] | If I fall asleep in the sand, will you judge me? | 如果我在沙滩上睡着了 你会说我吗 |
[01:15] | No. If I throw up in the sand, will you judge me? | 不会啊 如果我在沙滩上吐了 你会说我吗 |
[01:18] | Mm, only a little. | 会说一下吧 |
[01:19] | God, it’s pretty. | 风景真好 |
[01:21] | Pretty bright. | 好明亮 |
[01:24] | Here. | 给你 |
[01:35] | * And my friends say, “Do you want to go out?” * | 我朋友问我要不要出去 |
[01:38] | * I’m like, “Nah, nah nah nah nah nah * | 我说不了不了不了不了 |
[01:40] | * Nah nah nah, nah,” hey! * | 不了不了不了不了 |
[01:42] | The insula is only about the size of a pea, | 脑岛只有一颗豌豆大小 |
[01:46] | but what it triggers in our bodies | 但它在身体里 甚至在生活里 |
[01:48] | and, by extension, in our lives, | 能触发的东西 产生的影响 |
[01:51] | can be epic. | 可是巨大的 |
[01:55] | Hi. | 你好 |
[01:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:00] | I… I think I have the wrong house. | 我觉得我找错房子了 |
[02:02] | Are you looking for Amelia or Owen? | 你是要找阿米莉亚或者欧文吗 |
[02:04] | ‘Cause they’re still sleeping. The baby was up all night. | 他们还在睡觉呢 孩子折腾了一宿 |
[02:09] | I have the wrong house. | 我找错房子了 |
[02:16] | What happened? Is he up again? | 怎么了 他又醒了啊 |
[02:18] | No, I’m sorry. You can go back to sleep. | 没有 抱歉 你继续睡吧 |
[02:20] | It’s nothing. | 没事的 |
[02:24] | Can you make coffee? | 你能煮点咖啡吗 |
[02:25] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[02:36] | Oh, whoa. Mess. | 乱死了 |
[02:38] | Not a dream. | 居然不是梦 |
[02:40] | Definitely not a dream. | 当然不是梦 |
[02:41] | April and Matthew and Jo and Alex all got married. | 艾普利尔和马修 乔和亚历克斯都结婚了 |
[02:46] | And the rest of us got painfully drunk. | 我们剩下的人喝的酩酊大醉 |
[02:50] | Why do we do that? | 为什么要喝那么多 |
[02:53] | Numb life’s most joyous, most vulnerable, | 用酒精去麻醉生命中 |
[02:57] | most powerful experiences with alcohol… | 最愉悦 最脆弱 最强大的经历 |
[02:59] | why do we do that? | 我们为什么要这么做啊 |
[03:00] | Mm, that’s too deep a question | 我还没喝咖啡呢 |
[03:03] | for before I’ve had my coffee. | 解释不了这么深刻的问题 |
[03:05] | All yours. | 都给你了 |
[03:07] | Why are we whispering? | 我们为什么要悄悄说话 |
[03:08] | ‘Cause DeLuca’s asleep. | 因为德卢卡还在睡觉 |
[03:10] | DeLuca’s not asleep. | 德卢卡没有睡觉 |
[03:13] | He’s just staring like an idiot. | 他只是睁着眼发呆 |
[03:14] | He must be as hungover as I am. | 他肯定跟我一样宿醉 |
[03:15] | Yeah, I have to call in sick, guys. | 对 我得请病假了 各位 |
[03:17] | No. Nobody’s calling in sick. | 不行 谁都不许请假 |
[03:19] | It’s a beautiful day. You’re gonna get dressed. | 今天天气这么好 你们都得去换衣服 |
[03:21] | We’re all gonna walk to work. | 我们一起走路上班 |
[03:22] | Come on. | 快点 |
[03:23] | Let’s go, guys. Come on. | 快点啊 赶紧 |
[03:25] | God, my head hurts. | 我头疼死了 |
[03:34] | Ooh. Yes. Don’t mind if I do. | 来一杯吧 |
[03:37] | Uh, orange, please. | 橙汁谢谢 |
[03:39] | No, no, wait. Pineapple. | 不不 菠萝汁吧还是 |
[03:42] | And extra ice. | 多加冰 |
[03:50] | Nice. Thank you. | 好的谢谢 |
[03:59] | Good morning. | 早上好啊 |
[04:03] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[04:04] | You were up and out early. | 你很早就起床出门了啊 |
[04:06] | Did you make your AA meeting? | 你是去参加酒精互助会了吗 |
[04:08] | Oh, no, um, I… I wanted to… | 没有 我本来想 |
[04:10] | try and make a dent on these charts, | 我想做点表格来着 |
[04:12] | so I… I’ll go tonight. | 我今晚再去吧 |
[04:13] | Did you get any sleep at all last night? | 你昨晚睡着了吗 |
[04:15] | Thanks to you… | 多亏了你 |
[04:18] | I slept… | 我睡得 |
[04:19] | …quite… | 非常 |
[04:21] | …well. | 香 |
[04:22] | And I hope to sleep quite well again tonight, too. | 而且我希望今晚也能睡得很香哦 |
[04:26] | Uh, you get back to your charting. | 哎呀 快回去做表啦 |
[04:27] | Oh, I’m too distracted now. | 我现在已经分心了 |
[04:39] | Good morning, Dr. Altman! | 早上好 阿特曼医生 |
[04:42] | Oh, and what a gorgeous morning it is. | 今天真是美好的一天啊 |
[04:44] | Dr. Bailey, I have to talk to you | 贝莉医生 我想跟你谈谈 |
[04:46] | about the interim chief position. | 临时主任的职位 |
[04:47] | I… I just… I wanted to see you | 我只是想亲自来 |
[04:49] | and… and… and… and thank you for the offer. | 感谢你提供给我这个职位 |
[04:52] | Oh, you’re welcome. It’s exciting. | 不用客气 多好啊 |
[04:54] | Oh! Plus, I just hired a new ortho god. | 而且 我刚刚雇佣了一位骨科大神 |
[04:59] | He was the personal surgeon to the Seattle Mariners. | 他曾经是西雅图水手队的私人医生呢 |
[05:03] | And… And we are putting the finishing touches | 而且我们最先进的的高压氧疗法中心 |
[05:07] | on a state-of-the-art hyperbaric therapy center. | 也马上就要完工了 |
[05:11] | Oh, we are state-of-the-art. | 我们是最先进的 |
[05:14] | We are a place you want to work. | 我们这里是你会愿意来工作的地方 |
[05:16] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[05:18] | Th… This is not personal, Dr. Bailey. | 这个跟你没关系 贝莉医生 |
[05:22] | Just… I thought that I was coming back to town to stay. | 我就是 本来以为我回来要常住的 |
[05:25] | I… I thought that I wanted… but I… I don’t. | 我以为我要常住的 结果发现不行 |
[05:27] | I… I… I don’t want what I thought I wanted, | 我又不想常住了 |
[05:30] | so I’m… I’m not coming back to town. | 所以我不会再回来了 |
[05:32] | I can’t be your interim chief. | 我当不了你的临时主任了 |
[05:34] | I’m going. | 我要走了 |
[05:36] | Far, far away. | 走的越远越好 |
[05:39] | So, you know, just… | 所以 你知道的 |
[05:40] | Good luck with your… the stress sabbatical, and… | 祝你好运 你那个减压休假 那个 |
[05:43] | I hope that I haven’t added to it. | 希望我没有增加你的 |
[05:45] | The… The stress. | 压力 |
[05:50] | Yeah, I mean, I was just saying April got married, right? | 对啊 我就是说 艾普利尔结婚了对吧 |
[05:52] | And I stood there, and I watched, | 然后我站在那里 看着她 |
[05:55] | and it was good. | 就很好啊 |
[05:57] | I was good. I was truly happy for her, | 我很好 我衷心替她开心 |
[05:59] | and that’s a big deal in my life. | 这也是我人生很重要的一部分啊 |
[06:01] | It’s like a turning point, actually. | 就像一个转折点一样 |
[06:03] | So, I just… I don’t know… want to pay attention to that. | 所以我也不知道 我就想多关注一下 |
[06:05] | To what? | 关注什么 |
[06:07] | To whatever’s next. | 接下来的一步 |
[06:08] | You know? I don’t… I don’t know. | 就是 我也不知道啊 |
[06:10] | It’s not like I believe in a big sign | 我又不相信什么征兆啊 |
[06:12] | or a message from above or something like that. | 什么上天的指引啊之类的这种东西 |
[06:15] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[06:17] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[06:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[06:22] | I kissed Meredith Grey last night. | 我昨晚亲了梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[06:23] | Oh. Oh, my God. | 我的祖宗啊 |
[06:25] | I mean, I just don’t get how she was able | 我就是不知道她怎么能 |
[06:27] | to make a decision that big that fast. | 这么快就做出这么大的决定 |
[06:29] | I mean, it takes me three weeks of research | 对我来说 选个牙刷都要 |
[06:31] | just to choose a toothbrush. | 研究三个礼拜呢 |
[06:33] | Yeah, well, that’s April for you. | 对的 艾普丽尔就是那样的 |
[06:34] | I mean, you know, she did the same thing with me. | 你懂的 她跟我也这样 |
[06:37] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我也不知道 |
[06:38] | I feel like maybe that’s how faith works. | 可能这就是命运的力量吧 |
[06:40] | Yeah, I mean, I guess that’s the appeal. | 对啊 这个应该就是那种吸引力吧 |
[06:42] | You just follow your gut… | 你就跟随着你的内心 |
[06:45] | …and you trust that | 去相信在冥冥之中 |
[06:46] | there’s some hand there | 如果你跌倒了 |
[06:48] | to catch you if you fall | 会有人扶你起来 |
[06:49] | or… or to help you if you get it wrong. | 或者你做错了 去帮你改正 |
[06:51] | Hey. Hey! | 看车 看车 |
[07:26] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[07:28] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[07:34] | – Is anybody gonna call? – 911. Yeah, I got it. | – 有人要报警吗 – 我来我来 |
[07:36] | Uh, what… what do you see? | 什么症状 |
[07:38] | Got a thready pulse. | 丝状脉搏 |
[07:39] | Respirations are shallow. Obviously an open femur fracture. | 呼吸很浅 肯定是股骨骨折了 |
[07:41] | Probably has internal injuries, as well. | 可能还有内伤 |
[07:43] | Come on, pick up. | 快点接电话啊 |
[07:44] | – You saved our lives, man. – I just grabbed your jacket. | – 你救了我们的命 哥们 – 我就从后面抓了你们一下 |
[07:47] | DeLuca, my life almost ended, and you saved it. | 德卢卡 我差点死了 被你救了 |
[07:49] | All right? You were gonna call in sick, for God’s sake. | 好吗 你还想着要请病假呢 我的天 |
[07:52] | If you’d done that, I’d be dead. | 如果你真没来上班 我就真死了 |
[07:55] | Dr. Browning to the CAT lab. | 勃朗宁医生请来一下实验室 |
[07:57] | Dr. Browning to the CAT lab. | 勃朗宁医生请来一下实验室 |
[08:02] | Ah. Anything good? | 有什么好看的吗 |
[08:04] | What? | 什么 |
[08:05] | No. | 没有 |
[08:07] | Stop smirking at me. | 别冲着我假笑 |
[08:09] | I don’t smirk… I smile. | 我没假笑 我那是微笑 |
[08:10] | And if you interpret my smile as a smirk, | 如果你把我的微笑解读成了假笑 |
[08:11] | well, that’s just because you find me mischievous, | 那只能说明你觉得我很淘气 |
[08:13] | and, dare I say, charming. | 甚至 很有魅力 |
[08:16] | I don’t find you anything. | 我觉得你就是个一般人 |
[08:18] | I saved your sister’s brain, | 我挽救了你妹妹的大脑 |
[08:19] | so at the very least, you find me talented. | 所以至少你会觉得我很天才吧 |
[08:23] | Let’s just leave it at that. | 咱们就聊到这里吧 |
[08:27] | Hey. Got the elevator. | 赶上电梯了 |
[08:28] | Oh, hey. Morning. | 早上好啊 |
[08:29] | – Hey. – Hey, Leo! | – 嘿 – 你好呀里奥 |
[08:32] | Don’t you look cute in that hat? | 你带这个小帽子真可爱呢 |
[08:36] | Those two back in the saddle? | 他俩又搞在一起了吗 |
[08:39] | Unclear. | 不清楚 |
[08:40] | You think they can sense our sexual tension? | 那你觉得他们能感觉得到我们之间的性吸引吗 |
[08:42] | Wouldn’t I sense it? | 我怎么都没感觉呢 |
[08:43] | Oh, ouch. Delightful. | 哎呀 你说话真委婉 |
[08:46] | Oh, crap. | 完蛋 |
[08:49] | – Teddy. – Teddy. | – 泰迪 – 泰迪 |
[08:50] | – Hi. – Wait, why are you… | – 嘿 – 你怎么 |
[08:51] | – What are you doing here? – Excuse me. Oh, hi. | – 你怎么来了 – 抱歉 你好 |
[08:53] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[08:54] | Bailey offered me a job, | 贝莉给我提供了一份工作 |
[08:55] | – and I was considering it, but… – We have a head of cardio. | – 我在考虑来着 但是 – 我们已经有心脏科主任了 |
[08:59] | Uh, interim chief. She… She offered me the interim chief job. | 是临时主任 她让我当临时主任 |
[09:02] | Oh. There’s an interim chief job? I didn’t… | 还有临时主任的职位呢 我怎么不 |
[09:04] | Uh, she’s wanting a… a stress sabbatical. | 她 想去搞一个减压休假来着 |
[09:07] | Who’s the blonde? | 这金发妞是谁啊 |
[09:08] | Get your breath out of my ear. | 你不要在我耳边吹气 |
[09:09] | So, are you gonna take it, or…? | 那你决定接受吗 还是 |
[09:12] | I am not. | 不接受 |
[09:13] | I’m… I’m… I’m leaving, actually. | 其实 我要走了 |
[09:16] | Nice to see you, Amelia, and, uh, whoever you are. | 很高兴见到你 阿米莉亚 还有这个小家伙 |
[09:20] | Oh, this is, um, this is Leo. | 这个是 里奥 |
[09:24] | Goodbye, Owen. | 再见了 欧文 |
[09:25] | I’m… I’m, uh, I’m… | 我 我 |
[09:28] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[09:32] | She’s in Seattle, and she doesn’t call? | 她来西雅图了 也不打个电话 |
[09:34] | That’s… Wow. | 这也太 |
[09:36] | Are you still… hung up on her? | 怎么 你还对她念念不忘啊 |
[09:38] | You know what? Don’t answer that. | 算了 当我没问吧 |
[09:40] | I am gonna drop off Leo. You have a good day. | 我去把里奥送到托儿所 祝你开心吧 |
[09:43] | Amelia… | 阿米莉亚 |
[09:46] | Hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down. | 干嘛呢 慢一点 |
[09:47] | Incoming trauma! | 来病人了 |
[09:55] | – First! – First! | – 我第一 – 我第一 |
[09:56] | Uh, wrong. I was first. | 都错了 我才是第一 |
[09:59] | – Second! – Easy! | – 我第二 – 你少来 |
[10:01] | I don’t want you to die out here. | 我不想让你死在外面啊 |
[10:02] | Uh, what’s the matter here? | 怎么回事 |
[10:03] | Uh, he was on the floor in the bathroom screaming. | 他在厕所的地板上狂叫 |
[10:06] | I think it might be a heart attack. | 我觉得他可能犯心脏病了 |
[10:08] | It’s my stomach. It’s just my stomach. | 是我的胃 胃不舒服 |
[10:09] | Uh, one of you get them checked in. | 你们俩谁带他去检查一下 |
[10:11] | – But the trauma! – There’s a trauma. | – 可是有病人 – 有外伤病人啊 |
[10:12] | Roy, now. | 罗伊 赶紧的 |
[10:14] | Dr. Pallas to Pediatrics. | 派拉斯医生请来儿科 |
[10:16] | – That’s not our trauma? – Oh, just some stomach pain. | – 这不是外伤病人吗 – 就是个胃疼的病人 |
[10:20] | Uh, you got this, Hunt? | 你接外伤的吧 亨特 |
[10:25] | First. | 我第一了 |
[10:30] | Dr. Lee to the ER. Dr. Lee to the ER. | 李医生请来急诊室 李医生请来急诊室 |
[10:34] | Damn it, ow! | 我靠 好疼 |
[10:42] | Uh, hey, hey. Come here. | 喂 你 过来 |
[10:45] | Who’s your head of cardio? | 你们心脏科的老大是谁 |
[10:46] | Dr. Maggie Pierce, ma’am. | 是玛姬·皮尔斯医生 女士 |
[10:49] | Are you military? | 你当过兵吗 |
[10:50] | Yes, ma’am. Air Force. | 是的 当过空军 |
[10:54] | MVC. Altered at the scene. | 车祸事故 在现场调节过 |
[10:56] | Pulse 130. | 脉搏130 |
[10:57] | – BP’s holding in the 90s. – Okay. | – 血压在90左右 – 好的 |
[10:58] | There’s also an open femur fracture. | 还有开放性股骨骨折 |
[10:59] | – Easy. – Got it. | – 慢点 – 好的 |
[11:00] | She’s a human bike rack. | 她就是一个人肉自行车停放架啊 |
[11:02] | Bike frame seems to be tamponading a pretty serious thigh bleed, | 自行车架似乎起到了大规模止血的作用 |
[11:04] | so we wanted to make sure to get her | 所以一定要把她送到可控的环境 |
[11:05] | into a controlled environment for the extraction. | 再将病人与自行车分离 |
[11:07] | – Yeah. – We’re gonna need ortho. | – 好的 – 我们需要骨科的医生 |
[11:08] | There’s some new hotshot ortho guy. Let’s get him. | 好像有个新来的骨科医生 把他找来 |
[11:10] | Pierce? | 皮尔斯 |
[11:12] | I got this. | 有我呢 |
[11:13] | She lost consciousness behind the wheel. | 她是司机 在车上已经失去意识了 |
[11:14] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry! I’m so sorry! | 天啊 真对不起 对不起 |
[11:21] | What? | 干嘛 |
[11:23] | I hear you’re looking for an interim chief, | 听说你在找临时主任 |
[11:25] | and I am here to tell you your search is over. | 想来恭喜你 不用再找了 |
[11:27] | I know what you’re thinking… I’m chief of neuro, | 我知道你在想什么 我是神经外科主任 |
[11:30] | and I have my research with Koracick, | 和克拉西克一起做过研究 |
[11:32] | and a teenage addict I’m trying to keep on the straight and narrow. | 家里有个吸毒的小孩 我正在管教 |
[11:34] | And I have Owen. | 我有欧文 |
[11:35] | Well, I don’t have Owen. | 不我没有欧文 |
[11:37] | Owen has Leo, and I have Betty, | 欧文有利奥 我有贝蒂 |
[11:38] | and we most certainly don’t have each other. | 我们不是那种关系 |
[11:41] | So, there are questions. And feelings. | 所以有些问题 和感觉 |
[11:44] | And the two of us together | 我们俩一起 |
[11:45] | is like one, big, swirling confusion tornado | 就像是火星撞地球 |
[11:48] | that could upend four lives, so, yeah. | 会伤害到身边的人 所以 |
[11:50] | Yeah, my life is a bit of a mess at the moment. | 我现在人生有点混乱 |
[11:52] | And this is the reason why I should pick you? | 所以我应该选你吗 |
[11:55] | Because everyone knows | 因为大家都知道 |
[11:56] | that people with the most disastrous lives are brilliant at work. | 工作能力优秀的人私生活都是一团糟 |
[11:59] | Also, I am incredibly bossy by nature. | 而且我也特别爱管事 |
[12:04] | Okay, seriously, | 直说吧 |
[12:05] | what does Teddy Altman have that I don’t? | 泰迪·阿特曼比我多了啥 |
[12:08] | – Ciao. – Hey. | – 好啊 – 嘿 |
[12:10] | Uh, you look like a… come… a… a sea… a sea rat. | 你看着好像 海耗子 |
[12:13] | Oh, wow. Sleeping alone really brings out your friendly side. | 哇 独守空房之后感觉人变友好了 |
[12:15] | I’m saying it must be a pretty bad hang-under. | 我的意思是 你肯定夜醉很严重 |
[12:18] | Hangover, and, yeah, it was. | 是宿醉 确实没错 |
[12:20] | But you know what? I’m not feeling it anymore | 可是 我已经感觉不到了 |
[12:21] | because I just saved Pierce and Avery | 因为我让皮尔斯和艾弗里 |
[12:23] | from being splattered across Pine Street. | 在过松树街的时候没被撞死 |
[12:25] | You what? | 什么 |
[12:26] | I’m a lifesaver, Carina. I saved their lives. | 我救了他们 卡瑞娜 救了他们的命 |
[12:28] | It’s like I was God’s personal right-hand man or something. | 我仿佛替上帝做了件好事还是什么的 |
[12:31] | Okay, you seem pretty proud of that. | 你好像很自豪的样子 |
[12:32] | Yeah. You’re saying it like it’s a bad thing. | 对啊 为什么从你嘴里说出来感觉不太好呢 |
[12:36] | – You paged me, Dr. Webber? – You paged me, Dr. Webber? | – 你呼我了吗 韦伯医生 – 你呼我了吗 韦伯医生 |
[12:38] | You didn’t say which DeLuca. | 你没说是哪个德卢卡 |
[12:39] | I meant Carina, | 我找的是卡瑞娜 |
[12:41] | but her brother may as well enjoy this, too. | 但是他弟弟也可以听听 |
[12:43] | I just came in with a major trauma, Dr. Webber, so… | 我刚才在治疗多发性创伤 韦伯医生 所以 |
[12:44] | You’ll want to see this, DeLuca. Roy? | 你应该看看这个 德卢卡 罗伊 |
[12:47] | Male, 42, severe abdominal pain. | 男性 42岁 剧烈腹痛 |
[12:49] | He didn’t allude to why, | 他没说为什么 |
[12:50] | but we think it may have something to do with this. | 但我们觉得可能和这个有关 |
[12:56] | Are we taking bets on what this is? | 要不要赌一赌是什么 |
[12:59] | – I’m going with a candle. – My money’s on a shampoo bottle. | – 我猜是蜡烛 – 我赌五毛是洗发水瓶 |
[13:03] | Flashlight. | 手电筒 |
[13:05] | You know, that one’s strangely popular. | 对耶 常常都是塞手电的 |
[13:07] | DeLuca? | 德卢卡呢 |
[13:08] | Why would anybody want to do this to himself? | 为什么有人要自残 |
[13:10] | Because they’re afraid to ask their wives | 因为他们不敢要求太太 |
[13:12] | to touch them inside there. | 帮他们按摩菊花 |
[13:13] | They think their wives will think they’re homosexuals. | 怕她们以为自己是同性恋 |
[13:16] | This does seem that way to me. | 我看像是同性恋 |
[13:17] | Don’t be stupid. Gay men know how to use proper sex toys | 别逗了呗 基佬知道怎么塞性爱玩具 |
[13:21] | that don’t get lost up there. | 不可能掏不出来 |
[13:22] | No. No, t-this is straight-man stupidity. | 这个绝对是 因为直男不会用 |
[13:25] | The pleasure center resides just inside the anal canal | 不管是同性恋还是直男 |
[13:29] | for all men, gay or straight. | 愉悦中枢都在肛管里 |
[13:30] | All right, then. | 好吧好吧 |
[13:31] | Wait, wait, wait. I want to hear this. | 等一下 我想听 |
[13:32] | The prostate is the male G-spot. | 前列腺是是男人的G点 |
[13:34] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 没错 |
[13:36] | Why do you think we’re always pulling stuff | 不然为什么总有男性病人 |
[13:37] | out of men’s butts? | 屁眼里卡东西 |
[13:41] | Why, indeed. | 的确 为什么啊 |
[13:43] | Dr. Graham… | 格拉哈姆医生 |
[13:44] | Dr. Pierce, a word? | 皮尔斯医生 谈一谈吗 |
[13:45] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[13:46] | A private word? | 私下谈一谈 |
[13:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:57] | Cece, I’ll be right back. | 茜茜 我马上回来 |
[13:59] | I’m gonna let her finish your EKG. | 她会帮你做完心电图 |
[14:00] | You sit tight. | 稍等我一下 |
[14:01] | – Thank you. – Okay. | – 谢谢 – 好 |
[14:02] | Dr. Rainey to Peds ICU. | 雷尼医生请到儿童加护病房 |
[14:04] | Dr. Rainey to Peds ICU. | 雷尼医生请到儿童加护病房 |
[14:06] | – My trauma room ready yet? – Somebody page Ortho again. | – 创伤诊室准备好了吗 – 谁再呼叫一下骨科医生 |
[14:09] | I’m gonna need a portable scan. | 我需要便携式扫描仪 |
[14:10] | Did I die? Am I dead? | 我死了吗 现在死了吗 |
[14:12] | Nisha, you are very much alive, okay? | 妮莎 你还活得好好的 |
[14:14] | But I’m in Heaven. | 那我怎么到天堂了 |
[14:16] | I never believed in Heaven before, but here I am. | 之前从来都不相信有天堂 可我居然 |
[14:19] | In Heaven. | 到天堂了 |
[14:20] | Nisha, this isn’t Heaven. | 妮莎 这里不是天堂 |
[14:22] | I don’t think. | 应该不是 |
[14:24] | I guess… I guess I don’t really know, actually. | 我猜 我其实也不知道是不是 |
[14:27] | You know, I mean, there are so many things we don’t know. | 这个世界充满未知 |
[14:29] | But you are both so pretty. | 可你们怎么这么美 |
[14:32] | Like angels in yellow. | 好像黄衣天使 |
[14:35] | How is she? Is she gonna be all right? | 她怎么样了 不会有事吧 |
[14:37] | Ma’am, I’m gonna need you back in a bed. | 女士 麻烦你回去躺着 |
[14:39] | Oh, I’m fine. I need to know how she is. | 我没事了 我就想看看她 |
[14:41] | Are her parents coming? | 她父母在路上吗 |
[14:42] | They’re far, far away. | 他们在很远 很远的地方 |
[14:44] | I am so sorry, love. | 别难过 亲爱的 |
[14:45] | My mom calls me “love.” | 我妈妈总这么叫我 |
[14:47] | But I’ve never been in love. | 但我从来没爱过 |
[14:49] | I didn’t want to die before being in love, | 我不想没谈过恋爱就死 |
[14:52] | but I guess I had to die to find love. | 但我可能死了之后才能找到爱吧 |
[14:56] | In Heaven. | 天堂寻爱 |
[14:57] | Child, are you kidding me? | 孩子 不是吧 |
[14:59] | I’m a matchmaker. That’s what I do. | 我是说媒的 你找对人了 |
[15:02] | And not by hobby… by trade. | 我不是闲的牵桥搭线 本身干这个吃饭的 |
[15:04] | You just stay alive, | 你好好活着 |
[15:06] | and I will dedicate my life to finding love for you. | 我会亲尽全力帮你找到真爱 |
[15:09] | Excuse me, ma’am, seriously, | 不好意思女士 |
[15:10] | we need you back in your bed while we review your EKG. | 心电图结果出来之前请您务必回床上去 |
[15:13] | I’ve had two heart transplants. | 我做过两次心脏移植 |
[15:14] | If I drop dead right here, | 我要是在这死了 |
[15:16] | I would’ve already had a longer life | 那我活的时间也足够长了 |
[15:17] | than I probably should’ve. So, thank you, Doctor, | 所以 谢谢你的提醒 医生 |
[15:20] | but I am not leaving this girl alone. | 我不打算丢下这姑娘 |
[15:21] | Okay, ma’am, we have an ortho team coming in, | 好的 女士 骨科团队要来了 |
[15:23] | so we’re gonna have to move you to make room for… | 请您让出地方 |
[15:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的 天啊 |
[15:41] | Someone ask for an Ortho God? | 有人叫骨科之神来了吗 |
[15:46] | It is Heaven! | 真进天堂了 |
[15:53] | She’s got a nasty open-femur fracture for sure, | 显然她股骨严重骨折 |
[15:55] | but I do not want to take it off the metal. | 但是我觉得直接拿掉车不合适 |
[15:56] | Tourniquet to control the bleeding | 用止血带止血 |
[15:58] | before we take the metal bars off, right? | 然后再取出金属棒 对吧 |
[15:59] | Bingo. How you feeling, Nisha? | 没错 感觉如何 妮莎 |
[16:01] | Oh, God, see? | 神啊 看见没 |
[16:03] | No one’s ever asked me that, like really asked me. | 从来没人这么问过我 真的在关心我呢 |
[16:07] | Is that what it’s like being in love, | 这就是恋爱的感觉吗 |
[16:10] | like, in love, love? | 获得真爱 爱情 |
[16:11] | Like, where I’d wake up next to you | 就好像 我从你身边醒来 |
[16:13] | and you’d ask me, “How did you sleep?” | 你问我 睡得好吗 |
[16:15] | And that’s… that’s crazy. Who cares? | 开玩笑吗 好不好重要吗 |
[16:18] | I mean, I do it every night, | 虽然我每天睡得都好 |
[16:18] | but you actually want to know how it went. | 但是你居然想知道我睡得好不好 |
[16:21] | You want to know, “How I’m feeling, Nisha.” | 你居然想知道 妮莎的感受 |
[16:24] | I do want to know that. | 确实是这样 |
[16:25] | All right, I think she’s feeling all right. | 好了 她应该没啥事 |
[16:27] | I am feeling everything right now. | 我现充斥了各种感觉 |
[16:30] | Pain? | 疼吗 |
[16:31] | Everything but that. | 就是不疼 |
[16:33] | All right, we’re gonna take this step by step. | 好 我们一步一步来 |
[16:34] | Forks, stem, headset, cut the top tube… | 车叉 阀杆 车头碗组 割断上管 |
[16:37] | I don’t follow that. | 说啥呢 |
[16:38] | Oh. You didn’t work in a bike shop, bud. | 你没在自行车店工作过 哥们 |
[16:40] | Four years, Venice Beach. | 我在威尼斯海滩自行车店干了4年 |
[16:42] | Can I get a socket wrench? | 谁能给我个管钳 |
[16:43] | Okay, I’m gonna need these carpenters out of there | 让这俩木匠走吧 |
[16:45] | so I can ultrasound the belly. | 我好给她腹部做超声波 |
[16:46] | No, you’re right. Let’s pick up the pace, guys, all right? | 说得对 我们加快速度吧 |
[16:48] | Okay, this could have been me, | 本来可能是我出事的 |
[16:49] | so I’d really like it if she… lived. | 所以我真的希望她能 活下去 |
[16:51] | Slow and steady wins the race. | 稳扎稳打才能制胜 |
[16:53] | Bud. | 哥们 |
[16:54] | All right, I’m gonna twist this, Nisha, | 好 我要拧这个了 妮莎 |
[16:56] | and you’re gonna feel some pressure, okay? | 你可能会有压迫感 好吧 |
[16:57] | But if it starts to hurt, you tell me, okay? | 如果疼了 告诉我 好吗 |
[17:00] | I love you. | 我 爱 你 |
[17:02] | I love all of you. | 爱你们所有人哦 |
[17:05] | I love all of you the most. | 世界上最爱你们惹 |
[17:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:13] | Dr. Altman? | 阿特曼医生 |
[17:15] | You’re Dr. Pierce? | 你就是皮尔斯医生吗 |
[17:17] | Head of cardio? | 心脏病科主任吗 |
[17:18] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure. | 应该是吧 |
[17:19] | What are you… 19? | 你不会才19吧 |
[17:21] | No, I was 19 when I graduated from medical school, | 不是 不过我19岁从医学院毕业 |
[17:24] | but I was 27 when they made me head of cardio. | 27岁当上了心脏病科主任 |
[17:28] | Are we both sharing our ages, or just me? | 光你问我吗 你不要告诉我你几岁吗 |
[17:30] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[17:31] | You’re Grey’s sister, aren’t you? | 你是格蕾的妹妹吧 |
[17:33] | Why should that matter? | 什么意思 |
[17:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:38] | What I’m about to tell you, | 我一会要和你说的 |
[17:39] | it falls under the category of doctor-patient confidentiality. | 希望你遵守医生患者保密协议不说出去 |
[17:42] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[17:43] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, I’m clear on how the job works. | 当然啊 我知道怎么做 |
[17:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:50] | Dr. Pierce, I’m 11 weeks pregnant. | 皮尔斯医生 我怀孕11周了 |
[17:53] | Yesterday, I flew 12 hours, | 昨天 我坐了12小时飞机 |
[17:55] | and then participated in an eight-hour surgery, | 之后又进行了8小时手术 |
[17:57] | then slept for only three hours. | 就睡了3小时 |
[17:59] | Now I’m 95% sure | 我现在95%肯定 |
[18:01] | that I’ve got a blood clot in my femoral vein, | 我的股静脉血液结块了 |
[18:03] | so I’m afraid I could throw a pulmonary embolism. | 恐怕我要肺栓塞了 |
[18:06] | So, I’m hoping… | 希望 |
[18:08] | I’m hoping that you can confirm my diagnosis, | 希望你能给我确诊 |
[18:10] | write me a prescription for Heparin | 开点肝素 |
[18:11] | so that I can get back on a plane | 这样我好回去坐飞机 |
[18:14] | and get out of here without anyone else knowing. | 在没人发现之前离开 |
[18:17] | Can you help me? | 能帮我吗 |
[18:24] | Check on my patient in the pit. | 你去看看我急诊室的病人 |
[18:25] | If her EKG is normal, hand her off to Dr. Grey. | 如果心电图正常 就交给格蕾医生 |
[18:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:29] | Hey, did you read that article | 嘿 你看没看过一篇文章 |
[18:31] | on how they’re introducing antigens on cancer cells | 讲的是新型癌症细胞抗原 |
[18:34] | to make the body attack them? | 如何让身体自发产生抗体的 |
[18:35] | Uh, no, I was reading Wrestler’s Week. | 没有 我在看《摔跤手周刊》 |
[18:38] | Mm. It got me thinking. | 看完我就想了 |
[18:42] | About? | 想什么 |
[18:43] | Just about how much | 想我多喜欢 |
[18:44] | I liked working on mini-livers with Meredith. | 和梅瑞狄斯一起研究人造迷你肝 |
[18:47] | It just felt new. | 感觉很有新鲜感 |
[18:48] | Boston doesn’t feel new… it feels old. | 波士顿感觉没有新鲜感 很古老 |
[18:51] | It’s normal to have doubts. | 有疑虑很正常 |
[18:53] | I have doubts. | 我也常常有疑虑 |
[18:54] | I don’t want to be freezing all the time with no friends. | 我不喜欢住在这么冷的地方 朋友也不在身边 |
[18:57] | But if I’m with you, I’m good. | 但是只要有你陪着 就够了 |
[18:59] | You don’t think it’s a mistake to leave Seattle? | 你不觉得离开西雅图错了吗 |
[19:02] | No, the only mistake | 不会啊 唯一错的是 |
[19:03] | is talking about work on our honeymoon. | 在蜜月旅行谈论工作 |
[19:07] | Enjoy your sand castles | 好好堆沙堡吧 |
[19:08] | ’cause they’re gonna be snow castles soon. | 因为很快就要堆雪堡了 |
[19:10] | That is not a thing. | 才没有雪堡 |
[19:12] | There are snow angels and snow men. | 只有雪天使和雪人 |
[19:14] | Snow castles is not a thing. | 没人造雪堡 |
[19:17] | Well, if it’s not a thing, it should be. | 不是就不是 但是应该有 |
[19:20] | You know, I wouldn’t mind our kids growing up in Boston. | 其实 我们在波士顿养小孩也不错 |
[19:24] | I think kids should grow up where it snows. | 孩子应该在有雪的环境下生长 |
[19:26] | You got sledding. | 可以乘雪橇 |
[19:27] | You got snowball fights, you know? | 打雪仗 对不 |
[19:30] | If we have two kids, then we each get one on our own team. | 我们要是生了俩 那我们就能双打了 |
[19:33] | If it’s not a thing, it should be. | 如果没有 也应该有 |
[19:35] | I mean, three’s okay, too. The more the merrier, right? | 三个孩子也不错 多多益善嘛 |
[19:39] | You know, I-I just… | 那个 我 |
[19:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:46] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[19:50] | It’s a major obstruction, | 造成了严重堵塞 |
[19:52] | and it’s dangerous… we know that. | 而且很危险 很明显 |
[19:55] | You’re gonna need surgery for us to remove that, | 不管是什么东西 |
[19:57] | whatever it is. | 取出来都需要做手术 |
[19:59] | Great. Do it. I consent. | 很好 下手吧 我同意 |
[20:01] | Okay, with that said, | 好 既然如此 |
[20:02] | if you had any idea what it could be, | 你要是知道那是什么 |
[20:05] | you should tell us. | 应该告诉我们 |
[20:06] | It’s a growth. | 肿瘤 |
[20:09] | Must have grown there. | 肯定是里面长的 |
[20:11] | It’s a growth. | 肿瘤 |
[20:12] | So, cut me open and take out the growth. | 求你用手术帮我取出来吧 |
[20:14] | Roy, let’s prep him for E.U.A. and possible ex lap. | 罗伊 给他准备做麻醉检查 可能还得做开腹探查术 |
[20:19] | Dr. Warner, dial the operator. | 沃纳医生 请打给接线员 |
[20:20] | Dr. Warner, dial the operator. | 沃纳医生 请打给接线员 |
[20:26] | Hey, what you got? | 你有什么病人 |
[20:27] | I have some free time, want to have some fun. | 我闲着 想找点乐子 |
[20:29] | I got an unknown foreign body in the rectum. | 有一个人直肠里进了未知外来物 |
[20:32] | How unknown and how big? | 怎么未知 多大 |
[20:34] | Very unknown… | 非常未知 |
[20:36] | and very big. | 非常大 |
[20:37] | That sounds like fun. | 感觉超好玩的 |
[20:40] | I can give it to you | 你要是让我当临时主任 |
[20:41] | if you make me interim chief. | 我可以让你来做这个手术 |
[20:44] | Int… What? | 临 什么 |
[20:45] | Did Teddy post a flier? | 泰迪发朋友圈了还咋的 |
[20:46] | She didn’t have to. | 不用她发 |
[20:47] | I know everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[20:49] | Which is why I was able to teach you everything. | 所以我才教会了你一切 |
[20:52] | You know, and I could use a change of pace. | 我想换换工作 |
[20:54] | You know, something I could sink my teeth into. | 换一个愿意更加投入的工作 |
[20:56] | And I need the office, of course. | 当然我还需要办公室 |
[21:00] | – Where are you going? – It’s not fun anymore. | – 你去哪 – 不好玩了 |
[21:03] | Wait… Wait… Wait a minute. | 等一下 等等 |
[21:04] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[21:06] | You want to slow down there, cowboy? | 你要不要慢点啊 牛仔 |
[21:07] | Bailey’s an idiot if she doesn’t pick me to be interim chief. | 贝莉如果不选我做临时主任就太蠢了 |
[21:10] | I am brilliant. I am capable. | 我聪明能干 |
[21:13] | I’m hot. | 还很性感 |
[21:14] | I am first-choice material. | 我是第一人选 |
[21:16] | For interim chief…? | 作为临时主任吗 |
[21:18] | Yes, for interim chief. | 当然 作为临时主人 |
[21:19] | Hmm. Who was the, uh, blonde this morning? | 好吧 今天上午的金发女人是谁 |
[21:25] | She is the woman that my ex-husband kissed | 她就是我跟我前夫离婚之前 |
[21:27] | before he was my ex-husband, | 他亲的那个女人 |
[21:28] | and I think he is still hung up on her, | 而且我觉得他还对她念念不忘 |
[21:30] | and Bailey offered her interim chief, which is… | 然后贝莉让她做临时主席 真是让我觉得 |
[21:32] | – Pathetic. – Agreed. | – 可悲 – 没错 |
[21:34] | She has plenty of perfectly viable candidates | 她有那么多合适的人选 |
[21:37] | – for that job right here… – No, no, this display is pathetic. | – 给这个工作 – 不 不 这种说法是很可悲的 |
[21:39] | This alternate reality | 在这个平行现实里 |
[21:40] | where you were some kind of a victim in your marriage. | 你像是某种婚姻的受害者 |
[21:42] | You’re a lot of things, Amelia Shepherd, | 你代表了很多东西 阿米利亚·谢泼德 |
[21:43] | but a victim is not one of the them. | 但受害者不是其中之一 |
[21:44] | An ass, yes. | 一个混蛋 没错 |
[21:46] | Excuse me? | 抱歉你说什么 |
[21:47] | You were a giant ass to your husband. | 对你丈夫来说你是个大混蛋 |
[21:48] | You treated him terribly. | 你对他简直太烂了 |
[21:49] | When I came to cut into your brain, | 当我过来要切你的脑子时 |
[21:51] | I didn’t realize you were even married. | 我一点没察觉你都结过婚了 |
[21:52] | – That’s how little you seemed to care. – I had a tumor. | – 这就是你看起来不在乎的程度 – 我得了肿瘤 |
[21:54] | You and I had sex the day after you separated. | 你们离婚完第二天我们就上床了 |
[21:57] | It was dirty, filthy, hot sex. | 那是肮脏污秽又火辣的性爱 |
[21:59] | I was excellent. | 我很棒 |
[22:00] | But it was not tumor sex. The tumor was gone. | 但那不是为肿瘤而做 肿瘤已经没了 |
[22:02] | It was gratitude sex. | 那是为感恩而做 |
[22:03] | It was “thanks so much for not killing me” sex. | 是谢谢你没杀了我所以我们上床吧 |
[22:05] | It was “thank God I’m not married to that ginger anymore” sex, | 那是谢天谢地我和那个蠢货终于离婚了我们上床吧 |
[22:08] | and you know it. | 而且你知道的 |
[22:10] | Oh. | 天哪 |
[22:14] | So, you have had two transplants, Ms. Colvin? | 那么 你有过两次心脏移植了 科尔文女士 |
[22:16] | You can call me Cece, please. | 请叫我茜茜 |
[22:18] | And, yes, I have had two | 然后 是的 我有过两次 |
[22:20] | and am probably due for my third. | 而且很可能这就是我的第三次 |
[22:21] | Your EKG looks perfectly normal, | 你的心电图看起来很正常 |
[22:23] | but something did cause you to pass out at the wheel, | 但确实有什么东西让你在驾驶时昏倒了 |
[22:25] | so I would like to run more tests, if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 我想做更多的检查 |
[22:27] | Dr. Parker, get a prograf and a CMP | 帕克医生 拿一下普乐可复胶囊和综合代谢组测试材料 |
[22:30] | – and keep Dr. Pierce updated. – Yes, ma’am. | – 再和皮尔斯医生说一下最新情况 – 是的 女士 |
[22:32] | Uh, Dr. Parker? | 帕克医生 |
[22:33] | I know it’s a military thing, but, you know, | 我知道这是你们部队的习惯 但是你知道 |
[22:35] | when you call me ma’am, | 当你叫我女士的时候 |
[22:36] | it really does make me feel like I’m a hundred years old. | 我真的觉得自己已经一百岁了 |
[22:38] | Yes, ma’am. Uh, sorry, ma’am. Sorry, Doctor. | 是的女士 呃对不起女士 抱歉医生 |
[22:40] | Just go. | 快走吧 |
[22:42] | Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生 |
[22:44] | – Ah. – Hi. | – 是你啊 – 你好 |
[22:45] | Uh, I just wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我只是想说对不起 |
[22:47] | I never should have kissed you like that. | 我真的不应该那样吻你 |
[22:50] | I mean, you’re incredible. | 我的意思是 你非常优秀 |
[22:52] | – It’s fine. – I-It’s not fine. | – 没关系 – 不 有关系 |
[22:53] | I respect so much as a surgeon, and I just… I would nev… | 作为外科医生 我非常尊重你 我只是 我不会 |
[22:56] | I would never do that to you under normal circumstances. | 正常情况下我不可能那样对你的 |
[22:59] | But you were just very, very kind to me, and I was drunk, | 但你对我非常非常好 我当时又喝醉了 |
[23:01] | and the dress was, I mean… | 而且那件裙子又 我是说 |
[23:03] | Anyway, it never should’ve happened, | 无论如何 这不应该发生 |
[23:04] | and it never will happen again. | 而且它永远不会再发生了 |
[23:07] | I’m gonna go now. | 我要走了 |
[23:10] | Well, that’s a shame. | 那这太遗憾了 |
[23:12] | You like him? | 你喜欢他吗 |
[23:13] | I’m his teacher. | 我是他的导师 |
[23:15] | You don’t want to kiss him again? | 你不想再吻他一次吗 |
[23:16] | – He’s my student. – Well, all right. | – 他是我的学生 – 好吧 |
[23:19] | But you want somebody to kiss you. | 但你想要某人吻你 |
[23:22] | I can tell. | 我能看出来 |
[23:23] | It’s my superpower. | 这是我的特异功能 |
[23:26] | You can talk to me… I’m safe. | 你可以和我聊聊 我嘴很紧的 |
[23:27] | I’m like the opposite of a priest. | 我就像一个牧师的反面 |
[23:30] | People confess things to me, but I don’t make them feel bad. | 人们向我倾诉 但我不会让他们感觉自己不好 |
[23:33] | Well, I don’t need anyone… | 好吧 我不需要任何人 |
[23:34] | It’s not about need, honey. | 这不是需要 亲爱的 |
[23:36] | It’s about desire. | 这是欲望 |
[23:38] | And you are not a hundred years old. | 而且你也没有一百岁 |
[23:40] | You are beautiful and vibrant. | 你很漂亮又充满活力 |
[23:42] | Oh, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[23:44] | Dr. Bailey, do you have a moment? | 贝莉医生 你有时间吗 |
[23:46] | Mm. What do you have, Grey? | 有什么事吗 格蕾 |
[23:47] | I have a desire… | 我有个请求 |
[23:49] | to be interim chief. | 我想做临时主席 |
[23:50] | Oh, for the love of… Specifically right now. | 出于热爱 特别是现在这种情况下 |
[23:52] | I need it. I really… I need it. | 我需要它 我真的很需要 |
[23:58] | I’m having dreams. | 我都开始做梦了 |
[24:00] | Inappropriate. | 不得体的孟 |
[24:02] | To a degree that I’m having difficulty putting into words. | 就是那种我都不好意思用语言来形容的那种梦 |
[24:06] | I could use the extra work. | 所以多给我点工作可以缓解下 |
[24:12] | You do have a clot, but your D-dimer’s negative. | 你确实有个结块 但你的D-二聚体是阴性的 |
[24:15] | I want to admit you and monitor you for a few days. | 我准备接收你入院再观察几天 |
[24:19] | – Dr. Pierce? – Yes. | – 皮尔斯医生 – 怎么了 |
[24:21] | This is so not me. | 这太不像我了 |
[24:23] | I don’t cry. | 我不哭的 |
[24:25] | The hormones are in control now. | 现在我都被荷尔蒙控制了 |
[24:28] | And I don’t get pregnant by accident. | 而且我也不会意外怀孕的 |
[24:30] | I’m careful! | 我很谨慎的 |
[24:33] | But a man I loved came to Germany, | 但是我爱的男人来了德国 |
[24:35] | and it was so hard to resist, | 这真的很难抗拒 |
[24:37] | and I wasn’t careful. | 我就没当回事了 |
[24:39] | Oh, my God. Owen went to Germany. | 天哪 欧文去了德国 |
[24:41] | Who’s Owen? | 欧文又是哪位啊 |
[24:48] | What exactly is your relationship to Owen? | 你和欧文到底是什么关系 |
[24:51] | He’s kind of living with my sister. | 他类似于和我妹妹住在一起 |
[24:55] | Your sister? | 你妹妹 |
[24:56] | Amelia Shepherd. | 阿米利亚·谢泼德 |
[25:11] | I’m sorry I talked about kids on our honeymoon. | 抱歉我在蜜月期间就谈到了孩子 |
[25:14] | It was stupid. It was just… | 这很愚蠢 我只是 |
[25:16] | you were talking about the future and snow stuff, | 你在谈论未来和雪什么的 |
[25:19] | and it just popped into my head. | 它就突然出现在我脑海里 |
[25:21] | Like, I could see our kids playing in the snow, having fun, | 就像是我能看到我们的孩子在雪地里玩得很开心 |
[25:25] | which is… | 这就像 |
[25:26] | You know, kids, snow. It makes sense. | 你知道 小孩 雪 这很容易理解 |
[25:29] | Alex, shut up, please. | 亚历克斯 拜托你别说了 |
[25:30] | I-I have an idea, a big idea, and I love you, | 我有个想法 一个大计划 我爱你 |
[25:33] | and I will love all of our children, | 我也会爱我们所有的孩子 |
[25:34] | or at least one child eventually. | 或者至少一个孩子 |
[25:36] | But for now, just… | 但就目前而言 只是 |
[25:37] | Shh! | 别说了 |
[25:39] | I had an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[25:40] | What idea? | 什么主意 |
[25:42] | On the house. | 送你的哥们 |
[25:49] | The desire for a prostate massage is absolutely normal, | 对按摩前列腺的渴望是很正常的 |
[25:53] | and if you have a simple conversation with your wife | 如果你和你的妻子进行简单的谈话 |
[25:56] | – and explain to her your desire… – Please stop. | – 向她解释你的期望 – 请不要说了 |
[25:59] | All she needs is a manicure and a little bit of… | 她需要的只是修剪指甲和一点点 |
[26:02] | Ugh, can you please make her stop? | 你能让她不要再讲了吗 |
[26:03] | Not until you tell me what you put in there. | 除非你告诉我你把什么放在那里了 |
[26:06] | My wife’s… | 我妻子的 |
[26:08] | Ow! | 痛 |
[26:10] | …hair stuff. | 头发护理产品 |
[26:11] | Shampoo! Yes! | 洗发水 对了 |
[26:13] | – Thank you, Dr. DeLuca. – Any time. | – 谢谢你德卢卡医生 – 不客气 |
[26:17] | I think I’m in love with your sister. | 我想我爱上你姐姐了 |
[26:22] | So, wait. | 等一下 |
[26:23] | If Meredith is your half-sister… | 如果梅瑞狄斯是你有血缘的姐姐 |
[26:25] | Who you just met… | 就是你刚刚见到的那个 |
[26:26] | …and Amelia is Meredith’s sister-in-law… | 阿米利亚又是梅瑞狄斯的小姑子 |
[26:28] | …from her dead husband… | 从她那个死掉的丈夫的角度来说 是的 |
[26:29] | …then you aren’t actually really sisters. | 那么你们就不是真正的姐妹 |
[26:31] | Yeah, I know, but it’s… | 是的 我知道但是 |
[26:33] | it’s more like metaphorical sisters. | 这更像是名义上的姐妹 |
[26:34] | Like, we’re all sisters. | 就像我们都是姐妹 |
[26:36] | There’s a sister house. It’s a thing. | 还有一个姊妹屋 就像这样 |
[26:39] | But you aren’t really sisters. | 但你们不是真正的姐妹 |
[26:41] | Does that matter? | 这重要吗 |
[26:42] | Well, yeah, kind of. | 怎么说呢 还是蛮重要的 |
[26:44] | I mean, blood, water. | 我是说 毕竟血浓于水 |
[26:45] | Oh, I don’t believe in that stuff. | 我不信这种说法的 |
[26:47] | But you do believe in HIPAA. | 但是你信医患保密协议吧 |
[26:49] | I’m not going to tell her. | 我不会跟她讲的 |
[26:55] | I heard nothing, Major Altman. | 我可什么都没听到 阿特曼少校 |
[26:56] | Thank you, Lieutenant. Dismissed. | 谢谢你中尉 解散吧 |
[27:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:02] | You’re leaving against medical advice. | 你如果要离开的话就是不遵从医疗建议了 |
[27:04] | I’ve got my compression socks, | 我已经拿到压缩袜 |
[27:06] | and I will elevate my leg somewhere else. | 我会去其他地方做抬腿运动的 |
[27:08] | You can’t travel. You certainly can’t fly. | 你不能旅行 绝对不能乘坐航班 |
[27:11] | I’m clear on that. | 我知道了 |
[27:14] | Dr. Altman? Teddy? | 阿特曼医生 泰迪 |
[27:15] | Can I call you Teddy | 我能叫你泰迪吗 |
[27:16] | now that I’m carrying your life-altering secret? | 既然我现在担负着能够改变你生活的秘密 |
[27:19] | No. | 不 |
[27:22] | Dr. Pierce… | 皮尔斯医生 |
[27:25] | Thank you for the consult. | 谢谢你的会诊 |
[27:29] | She is right, honey… that’s not your sister. | 她说的对 亲 那就不算是姐妹 |
[27:34] | So, my broken-down heart is costing me my kidneys now? | 所以现在 我出故障的心脏现在又连累肾脏了吗 |
[27:37] | It’s not your heart. | 不是你的心脏 |
[27:39] | It’s the anti-rejection meds you take for your heart. | 是你用来治疗心脏的抗排异药物 |
[27:41] | They had a toxic effect on your kidneys. | 它们对你的肾脏有毒性作用 |
[27:43] | So I need a kidney transplant. | 所以我需要肾移植 |
[27:44] | We’ve already called UNOS, but until they can find you one, | 我们已经给联合网络器官共享中心打过电话 |
[27:48] | you’re gonna need peritoneal dialysis | 但在他们找到合适的之前你需要进行腹膜透析 |
[27:50] | every night for 12 hours. | 每晚做12小时 |
[27:52] | I’ll do a small surgery and insert a catheter | 我会做一个小手术 |
[27:54] | to make that possible, okay? | 插入导管来做准备 可以吗 |
[27:56] | Can you put me in a recovery room beside Nisha, | 你能把我送到妮莎旁边的康复室吗 |
[27:59] | the girl I hurt? | 我伤到的那个女孩 |
[28:01] | I-I want to be with her till her parents arrive. | 我想和她在一起直到她父母过来 |
[28:03] | Well, I can certainly check. | 这个我可以查查看 |
[28:04] | Then I consent to the surgery. | 然后我同意接受手术 |
[28:07] | Now let’s talk about you. | 现在我们来谈谈你 |
[28:09] | You’ve been single for how long now? | 你单身有多久了 |
[28:10] | Cece. | 茜茜 |
[28:12] | I am happy just as I am. | 我现在这样就很幸福 |
[28:14] | Well, of course you are. | 那当然 |
[28:16] | How could you not be… | 你怎么会不幸福 |
[28:17] | a beautiful, accomplished doctor like yourself? | 像你一样美丽又有成就的医生 |
[28:20] | But is there a cap on happiness? | 但幸福有上限吗 |
[28:22] | And who couldn’t use a little more? | 谁不希望能更幸福一点呢 |
[28:24] | And who couldn’t enjoy sharing it a little? | 谁又不想和别人分享一点呢 |
[28:27] | I could help you if you’d let me, Dr. Grey. | 如果你愿意的话我可以帮助你 格蕾医生 |
[28:30] | I’m the UNOS of love. | 我是联合网络爱之共享中心 |
[28:36] | So, you just moved to Seattle? | 你刚搬到西雅图吗 |
[28:37] | – No, I’ve been here a while. – Oh. | – 不 我来了一段时间了 – 哦 |
[28:39] | He was the team doc for the Mariners. | 他是西雅图水手队的队医 |
[28:40] | – Do you get tickets, or…? – Lot of tickets. | – 你有门票吗 – 很多门票 |
[28:43] | – Owen Hunt. Head of trauma. – I’m Jackson Avery. | – 欧文·杭特 外伤科负责人 – 我是杰克逊·艾弗里 |
[28:44] | – Love the Mariners. – I don’t know if we were | – 超爱水手队 – 我不知道我们是不是已经 |
[28:45] | properly introduced ever. | 给对方介绍清楚了 |
[28:47] | Hey, afternoon, gentlemen. I heard you have a trauma. | 下午好先生们 我听说你有一例外伤手术 |
[28:49] | Need an extra set of hands? | 需要帮手吗 |
[28:51] | Sure. Scrub in. | 当然 术前清洗吧 |
[28:54] | And how’s your first day going, Dr. Lincoln? | 你第一天过得怎么样 林肯医生 |
[28:57] | Going great. | 很好 |
[28:59] | Be going even better if you called me Link. | 如果你叫我林克的话就更好了 |
[29:02] | Oh. Okay, I’ll try. | 好的 我下次试试 |
[29:05] | You know, you may have forgotten that I was once chief. | 你可能忘了我曾经也当过主任啊 |
[29:08] | Everybody seems to just, you know, forget that. | 大家似乎都忘记了 |
[29:10] | I wouldn’t touch that job with a 10-foot pole. | 我要是没有真材实料是不会接那份活的 |
[29:13] | That job comes with stress. | 那个位置伴随着压力 |
[29:15] | Bones break under stress. | 压力之下骨头会断的 |
[29:18] | So do souls. | 灵魂也是 |
[29:20] | Simple… that’s the key to life. | 简单 这也是生活的关键 |
[29:28] | Since we couldn’t get it out with the E.U.A., | 既然这样我们没办法取出来的话 |
[29:30] | we need to open the sigmoid to access it from above. | 我们需要在乙状结肠开口从上面进入 |
[29:35] | All right, we are going to make an opening | 好的 我们准备 |
[29:38] | in the sigmoid colon. | 在乙状结肠开口 |
[29:39] | Okay, scalpel. | 好的 手术刀 |
[29:42] | Okay, right there. Yeah. | 好的 就在那里 没错 |
[29:44] | All right, let’s pull it back just a little bit. Yeah. | 好了 让我们把它拉回来一点点 |
[29:46] | – Mm-hmm. – That’s good. | – 好了 – 很好 |
[29:54] | Okay. I have this. | 好的 我解决了 |
[29:56] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[30:01] | Something feels hard. | 有什么硬物在这里 |
[30:05] | There’s a small bleeder here. | 这里有个出血点 |
[30:06] | Stop. Wait, okay? I got it. | 停住 等一下好吗 我马上解决 |
[30:08] | Let me get a clamp. | 给我一个夹钳 |
[30:12] | Roy, back away! | 罗伊 退后 |
[30:13] | – Aaah! – Watch out! | – 天哪 – 小心 |
[30:14] | Get down! Look out! | 下来 小心 |
[30:18] | Get more lap pads! He’s crashing! | 快多拿些手术垫 他在大出血 |
[30:21] | I need some water over here! | 我这里需要水 |
[30:24] | Let’s get some laps here. | 我们去拿些手术垫 |
[30:26] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[30:27] | It was aerosol hair spray… not shampoo… | 是喷雾发胶 不是洗发水 |
[30:29] | and it exploded. Is he all right? | 它爆炸了 他还好吗 |
[30:31] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[30:32] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m okay. | 是的 对 我还好 |
[30:34] | Thanks, man. You saved my life. | 谢了兄弟 你救了我的命 |
[30:38] | More laps. Hurry. | 手术垫 快点 |
[30:45] | Got this bleeding under control. | 控制了这个出血点 |
[30:48] | Get me two units of blood. | 给我两单位的血 |
[30:50] | I need two vascular clamps. | 我需要两个血管钳 |
[30:52] | More laps here. Okay. | 这里还要手术垫 好 |
[30:53] | I need to divert with a colostomy. | 我需要用结肠造口术转移 |
[30:55] | Okay, more suction in here. | 好的,在这里多加点吸力 |
[30:57] | Talk to me, Roy. | 回答我 罗伊 |
[30:59] | He… He exploded. | 他……他爆炸了 |
[31:00] | Not until after I told you to back away and you didn’t. | 在我告诉你后退之后 但你没有 |
[31:02] | Get him out of here. | 让他离开这里 |
[31:04] | DeLuca, you were very brave, | 德卢卡 你很勇敢 |
[31:05] | but I need you to scrub back in and help me try and stop this bleeding. | 但是我需要你重新进行术前清洗并帮助我控制出血 |
[31:07] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[31:10] | More suction. | 加大吸力 |
[31:12] | Let’s try some, Bokie. | 用电刀试一下 |
[31:15] | Son a bitch. | 我了个去 |
[31:16] | Okay, well, that’s just great. | 好了 这下好了 |
[31:18] | That’s great. All right, all right. | 太棒了 好的不行啊 |
[31:21] | All right, let’s… let’s talk about it. | 行了 跟我好好谈谈 |
[31:23] | You were awful to him… we’ve established that. | 你对他太差了 这是肯定的了 |
[31:26] | So, if you really want him back now, | 所以 如果你真想他回心转意 |
[31:29] | you’re actually gonna have to fight for him. | 你得努力争取 |
[31:31] | Knock the other player out of the game. | 把另一个女人三振出局 |
[31:33] | Your advice is that I should fight another woman for a man? | 你的意思是我得为了个男的和女人掐架啊 |
[31:37] | What thing that’s worth having | 对于有价值的东西 |
[31:39] | has anyone ever gotten without a fight? | 有谁是不劳而获的呢 |
[31:40] | You didn’t become a neurosurgeon without fighting for it. | 没努力的话你怎么成为神经外科医生的 |
[31:42] | You didn’t come back from a brain tumor | 没努力的话你怎么战胜 |
[31:44] | without fighting for it… you fought like hell. | 脑瘤的呢 你曾拼死一搏 |
[31:46] | And if some woman had been standing | 如果一个女人成了 |
[31:47] | between you and your ability to get out of bed, | 你感情的绊脚石 |
[31:49] | you would’ve fought her, Shepherd. | 你就得和她战斗啊 谢泼德 |
[31:51] | There might have been Jell-O. | 可能是因为嫉妒 |
[31:53] | Or mud. | 或是诽谤 |
[31:54] | Maybe costumes. | 也可能是伪装 |
[31:56] | I am not gonna take personal life advice from you, Tom, | 汤姆 我可不会听你的人生建议 |
[31:58] | because, in that area, I have no respect for you. | 因为在这方面 我一点儿不相信你 |
[32:01] | Very smart. I have my flaws. | 聪明的决定 我有我的缺点 |
[32:02] | But I only have one regret in this life, | 但我这辈子只有一件事后悔 |
[32:05] | and that is that I watched my wife | 就是我眼睁睁地看着我 |
[32:07] | walk out the door of our marriage | 老婆离开了我 |
[32:08] | and into the bed of a man who wasn’t me | 去了别人的温柔乡里 |
[32:12] | without fighting for her. | 然而我却没有争取她回来 |
[32:14] | It’s not anti-feminist to fight for what you want. | 和别的女人一争高下可不是反女权 |
[32:15] | It’s anti-Amelia not to. | 如果不战斗就是对不起你自己 |
[32:18] | Will you clean up this melted brain? | 你会清理掉这个化掉的大脑吧 |
[32:20] | It’s grossing me out. | 这玩意儿太恶心了 |
[32:27] | Check it out, Nico. | 尼科 过来看 |
[32:28] | Got to go through the interior of the femur. | 我们得钻穿大腿骨内部 |
[32:30] | Cool. Can I do it? | 很不错啊 能让我来弄吗 |
[32:33] | Nah, I’m having too much fun. | 不行 我正在这儿爽呢 |
[32:36] | – You’re on tunes. Any requests? – Your call. | – 我在放歌呢 想听什么 – 你决定吧 |
[32:45] | There we go. Now I can focus. | 太好了 现在我能集中精力了 |
[32:49] | A little loud, isn’t it? I can’t hear myself think. | 你不觉得太吵了吗 我都没法思考了 |
[32:51] | That’s the point. | 这就对了 |
[32:53] | Surgery’s in the hands. | 外科手术是手上的活 |
[32:54] | Do it enough times, it’s muscle memory. | 做的够多了 就有了肌肉记忆 |
[32:57] | Start getting in your head… | 如果你靠想的来做 |
[32:58] | that’s when bad decisions get made. | 就会适得其反 |
[33:01] | – Hey, turn it down. – *We got all eyes* | – 嘿 音乐关小点 – 我们目不转睛 |
[33:07] | All this girl wanted was love. | 这姑娘满心就想着谈恋爱 |
[33:09] | She gets hit by a van driven by a matchmaker. | 而撞到她的司机就是个媒人 |
[33:11] | I mean, come on… it’s got to mean something, yeah? | 我是说 这绝对不只是个巧合对吧 |
[33:15] | If this girl had to get wrapped around a bike | 如果这姑娘必须得缠在这自行车上 |
[33:17] | to find her soul mate,I give up. | 才能找到意中人 那我还是单着吧 |
[33:19] | Yeah, no, just, sometimes something happens | 是啊 但是 我是说 有些事情的发生 |
[33:22] | so something else can happen. | 是为了铺垫后面的事情 |
[33:24] | No, I don’t… I don’t know how to explain it. | 我也不知道怎么解释这个 |
[33:26] | God works in mysterious ways? | 命中注定 福祸难逃 |
[33:27] | Everything happens for a reason? | 万物皆有因 |
[33:29] | When one door closes, another one opens? | 上帝关上了一道门却为你打开了一扇窗 |
[33:30] | Okay, never mind. | 好吧 换个话题 |
[33:32] | I… must have hit my head or something. | 我真是脑子被门夹了 |
[33:43] | – Sorry. Sorry. – *We got all eyes* | – 抱歉抱歉 – 我们目不转睛 |
[33:47] | – I feel like I’m drowning in testosterone. – Is that a thing? | – 我感觉我溺死在了睾丸素里了 – 有这种东西吗 |
[33:52] | Okay, Cece, this is going to be quick and easy. | 好了茜茜 手术很简单 很快就能结束 |
[33:55] | You should be out for less than 20 minutes. | 你会麻醉昏睡20分钟左右 |
[33:57] | Any questions? | 有什么想问的吗 |
[33:58] | Just give me broad strokes of what you’re looking for in a man | 跟我说说你喜欢什么样的男的 |
[34:01] | so I can think about it while I sleep. | 我睡着的时候还能帮你想想人选 |
[34:02] | I’m not really looking. | 我没在刻意找人恋爱 |
[34:04] | I’m not against it. | 虽然我也不排斥 |
[34:05] | I’m open to the idea of something coming along, | 如果有喜欢的人就顺其自然 |
[34:07] | but I’m not out there looking for it. | 我不想刻意找个人谈恋爱 |
[34:10] | Okay, I respect that. | 好吧 我尊重你的想法 |
[34:12] | And I’d like to be taken off the UNOS kidney list. | 那我要放弃接受器官共享联合网络的肾脏了 |
[34:14] | What? | 什么 |
[34:16] | I don’t feel like we need to get out here | 我觉得我们不需要刻意 |
[34:18] | and look for a kidney, do we? | 去找肾脏吧 是吧 |
[34:20] | Let’s just wait | 我们耐心等着吧 |
[34:21] | and hope one comes squishing through the door on its own. | 万一有个肾脏自己颠颠的跑过来了呢 |
[34:25] | Would you put her under, please? | 麻烦你快给她麻醉吧 |
[34:31] | – All right, let’s bring in the paddles. – Okay. | – 好了打开除颤仪联导 – 好的 |
[34:32] | – Hurry. – Come on. | – 快点 – 快来 |
[34:35] | – Charge to 200. – Come on. | – 电压200 – 快点 |
[34:37] | Paddles. | 电极板 |
[34:40] | Clear. | 离手 |
[34:42] | Charge again, 360. | 电压增至360 |
[34:44] | Come on, Barry. Fight for it. | 巴里 加油啊 |
[34:45] | Clear. | 离手 |
[34:47] | Come on, come on, come on. | 加油啊 加油啊 加油啊 |
[34:59] | I’m calling it. | 我要下死亡通知了 |
[35:00] | – No! Let me try again. – DeLuca. | – 不 让我再试一次 – 德卢卡 |
[35:02] | Just one more time, Dr. Webber, please, okay? | 韦伯医生 我再试一次 求你了 |
[35:04] | I’m kind of on a roll today. | 我今天都救了两个人了 |
[35:05] | Charge to 360. | 电压充到360 |
[35:07] | The man is dead. He’s lost too much blood. | 这人已经去世了 他失血太多了 |
[35:14] | Time of death… 17:03. | 死亡时间 下午5点零3分 |
[35:28] | DeLuca, I need your help explaining this to his wife. | 德卢卡 我需要你帮我一起跟病人妻子解释一下 |
[35:32] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[35:44] | * Notes on your car * | 你车上的便条 |
[35:48] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了啊 |
[35:49] | – * Notes in the air * – Good. You? | – 空气中的信息 – 挺好的 你呢 |
[35:50] | Good. Took a walk on the beach. | 不错 刚去海滩散了会儿步 |
[35:53] | – * Forget where we parked * – I got a massage on the boardwalk. | – 忘了我们停靠在何处 – 我在木板路做了按摩 |
[35:55] | I even took a ride on that, uh, roller coaster. It was great. | 我还坐了会儿那什么 过山车 特别刺激 |
[35:58] | – * Forget not to stare * – I want to design cancer-killer cells | – 忘了别注视 – 我想设计一个癌症杀手细胞 |
[36:00] | by introducing suicide genes in the cancer cell DNA. | 可以通过引入癌细胞中的自杀基因 |
[36:03] | – * Out of the fall * – Like guided missile immune therapy. | – 在瀑布之外 – 就像给免疫治疗中引入制导导弹 |
[36:06] | And I swear to God, I think I can do it. | 而且我觉得我肯定能成功 |
[36:09] | I know… I know that I am ruining our honeymoon. | 我知道我毁了我们的蜜月 |
[36:13] | Do you hate me? | 你会恨我吗 |
[36:15] | Jo, you married me. | 乔 你嫁给了我 |
[36:17] | In the whole history of my life, | 我这辈子 |
[36:19] | nothing has surprised me more than getting you to marry me. | 最惊喜的事情就是你同意了我的求婚 |
[36:21] | So, no, I don’t hate you. | 所以我当然不会恨你 |
[36:24] | I just want you to eat something so you don’t die. | 我只是希望你吃点东西别饿趴了 |
[36:29] | However many kids we have, they’re gonna be really smart. | 不管我们生多少孩子 他们肯定会很聪明的 |
[36:32] | * Everything in life * | 生命中每件事 |
[36:34] | – * Is like a dance with strangers * – Look at this. | – 就像与陌生人共舞 – 看看这个 |
[36:37] | * Right from the start, your heart is waitin’ * | 从最初一刻 你的心便在等待 |
[36:42] | * You’ll never find love without a little danger * | 寻爱的路坎坎坷坷 |
[36:47] | * We stumble around to the music playin’ * | 我们和着乐曲磕磕绊绊 |
[36:52] | * How do you know it’s true? * | 你怎知真相在何处 |
[36:59] | It could have been me in that bed. | 躺在那儿的差点就成了我 |
[37:00] | Me and Maggie. | 我和玛姬 |
[37:02] | – * The harder we fall * – Hey. How are they? | – 越是努力 – 嗨 她们怎么样了 |
[37:05] | Oh, they’re both fine for now. | 目前情况都很好 |
[37:06] | – * Harder we bruise * – Great. Great. | – 就越是受伤 – 那就好 |
[37:08] | DeLuca, man, thanks. | 德卢卡 谢谢你救了我 |
[37:10] | – * I never belonged * – You know, again. | – 我从未属于过 – 再次感谢 |
[37:12] | – * To one like you – Yeah. It was a crazy day. | – 这样的你 – 是啊 今天真疯狂 |
[37:15] | Crazy couple days. | 疯狂的两天 |
[37:16] | You’re feeling better, Dr. DeLuca? | 德卢卡医生 你好点了吗 |
[37:18] | I am, Dr. Grey. Thank you. | 好点了 格蕾医生 谢谢关心 |
[37:19] | * Everything in life * | 生命中的每件事 |
[37:20] | * Is like a dance with strangers * | 就像与陌生人共舞 |
[37:24] | * Right from the start * | 从开始那一刻 |
[37:26] | – * Your heart is waitin’ * – If you ever cheat on my sister, | – 你的心就在等待 – 如果你敢背叛我妹妹 |
[37:27] | I’ll kill you. | 我不会放过你的 |
[37:29] | – * You’ll never find love * – I don’t care who it’s with. | – 你从未爱过 – 我可不管小三是谁 |
[37:30] | * Without a little danger * | 没有坎坷 |
[37:32] | O-Okay. | 好的 |
[37:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:35] | – Oh! I’m sorry. You all right there? – Yeah, I’m fine. | – 不好意思 你没事吧 – 是啊 我没事 |
[37:38] | – * How do you know it’s true? * – I don’t think we’ve met. I’m, uh… | – 你怎知真相在何处 – 我们好像第一次见 |
[37:40] | No. | 别 |
[37:44] | * How do you know it’s true?* | 你怎知真相在何处 |
[37:50] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[37:52] | How well do you know HIPAA? | 关于医患保密协议你了解多少 |
[37:54] | Like, specifically, like, if… | 比如 确切地说 |
[37:57] | if one were to accidentally, | 如果某人不小心 |
[37:58] | in conversation with a family member, | 在和家人谈话时 |
[38:00] | let slip a detail of… of a patient’s life | 把一个病人的事情说漏了嘴 |
[38:03] | that was actually not related to their medical condition? | 而且这个事情并不是医疗状况 |
[38:05] | What do you think that would result in… a loss of license, or… | 你觉得这会被吊销执照吗 |
[38:08] | Or maybe just a fine? | 还是罚款就完事了 |
[38:11] | We almost got hit by a freaking car this morning. | 我们今早差点就被一辆车撞了 |
[38:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:16] | Then I got hit by another kind of car. | 然后我又被另一件事吓个半死 |
[38:21] | Hey, are… Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:23] | You don’t seem entirely okay. | 你看上去不太好啊 |
[38:25] | You know this morning, you said that | 今早你说过 |
[38:26] | faith is like just trusting | 信任就像是相信 |
[38:27] | that there’s some giant hand out there that’ll catch you, | 不管你倒向何处总会有只大手接住你 |
[38:30] | and then literally a hand pulled us out of the path of death? | 字面理解 不就是一只把我们拉出死亡的手吗 |
[38:34] | – * Stood at the cold face * – It was DeLuca’s hand. | – 看着那冰冷的脸 – 那是德卢卡的手 |
[38:36] | I prayed, and April woke up. | 我做了祷告 艾普丽尔就醒了 |
[38:39] | Or April woke up because I’m a really excellent doctor. | 或者因为我医术高明 所以艾普丽尔醒了 |
[38:44] | Look, I’m not trying to be dismissive. | 我不是想对这事不屑一顾 |
[38:45] | – * I can remember * – And I’m not trying | – 我还记得 – 我不是想 |
[38:47] | to claim any credit… | 自称有功 |
[38:48] | What’s funny? | 你笑什么 |
[38:50] | – What’s funny? – Mm. | – 我笑什么 – 对啊 |
[38:51] | You sound like me. | 你现在说话就跟我一样 |
[38:53] | You sound like me. I don’t sound like me. | 好像你现在是我 我自己的说话都不是我了 |
[38:56] | – * We’ve become echoes * – It’s embarrassing. | – 我们曾有共鸣 – 真是尴尬 |
[38:58] | – Jackson… – I’m embarrassed. | – 杰克逊 – 我觉得好丢脸 |
[39:00] | It’s okay to change. | 有所改变是正常的 |
[39:04] | Yeah, I mean, actually, you should. | 其实你应该有所改变 |
[39:05] | You’re alive. | 你是活生生的人啊 |
[39:07] | – * We’ve fallen to the dark * – It’s okay to evolve. | – 我们曾坠入黑暗 – 改变没什么不好 |
[39:08] | – * As we dive under the waves* – It’s okay to… | – 就像我们潜入浪中 – 探寻生命的 |
[39:10] | search for a deeper meaning. | 真谛没什么不好的 |
[39:13] | * I heard you say * | 我听见你说 |
[39:15] | – * The devil’s on your shoulder * – I believe in something. | – 魔鬼在你肩头 – 我相信着什么 |
[39:18] | – * The strangers in your head * – No idea what, | – 异乡人在你脑海中 – 虽然不知道是什么 |
[39:19] | but it’s pulsing through me. | 但它就在我心中跳动着 |
[39:21] | – * As if you don’t remember * – You know, I… | – 好像你已忘却 – 知道吗 |
[39:23] | I want to take that leap. | 我想抓住那种感觉 |
[39:24] | – * As if you can forget * – I do… I want to trust my gut | – 好像你能忘却 – 我也想相信直觉 |
[39:26] | and… and… and feel like something’s gonna catch me… | 相信如果我搞砸了什么事 |
[39:28] | – * It’s only been a moment * – …if I screw it up. | – 只是一瞬间 – 也有人会保护我 |
[39:30] | – * It’s only been a lifetime * – I want to do what | – 只是过一生 – 我想变成 |
[39:31] | April and Matthew did, you know? | 艾普丽尔和马修那样 你能明白吗 |
[39:32] | I want to… I want to trust it. | 我也想信上帝 |
[39:34] | April and Matthew got married. | 艾普丽尔和马修结婚了 |
[39:35] | – * Some silhouette * – Yeah. And I’m saying | – 一些轮廓 – 是啊 我的意思是 |
[39:37] | I want to trust it. | 我也想相信婚姻 |
[39:42] | We’re… | 我们 |
[39:45] | We’re, um… | 我们 |
[39:48] | We’re out of milk. | 我们没牛奶了 |
[39:52] | We’d like to imagine that we’re in control. | 我们通常会觉得一切尽在掌握 |
[39:54] | * Let’s go out in flames * | 一起浴火重生吧 |
[39:55] | But more often than not… | 但通常是 |
[39:57] | – * So no one knows who we are * – …the chemicals in our brains | – 这样就没人认识我们 – 我们脑中的化学物质 |
[39:58] | control us. | 在掌握一切 |
[40:04] | Leo’s asleep, and Betty’s… | 里奥睡了 贝蒂 |
[40:05] | – * We’ve become echoes * – I have feelings. | – 我们曾有共鸣 – 我有感觉的 |
[40:07] | – * But echoes are fading away * – I know. I know, and I am so sorry. | – 但共鸣渐渐消失 – 我知道我知道 抱歉吵到你了 |
[40:09] | No, Owen, uh, don’t apologize. | 不是的 欧文 别道歉 |
[40:12] | I’m saying… | 我是说 |
[40:14] | I have feelings… for you. | 我对你有感觉 |
[40:18] | – * Burning out a glory day * – I have feelings for you. | – 燃烧吧光辉的一天 – 我喜欢你 |
[40:24] | Like, um, pulse-racing, chest-pounding feelings, | 就是心跳加速 小鹿乱撞那种喜欢 |
[40:29] | and I know that there is a lot of water | 我知道这事儿 |
[40:32] | under this particular bridge. | 非常复杂 |
[40:34] | And I would understand if you told me no, | 如果你拒绝我会理解的 |
[40:36] | if you said, “Amelia, I can’t go there again.” | 如果你说 阿米利亚 我们回不去了 |
[40:38] | I would understand. | 我会理解的 |
[40:40] | And, um, if you are in love with Teddy | 然后 如果你喜欢的是泰迪 |
[40:43] | and she’s in love with you… | 而且她也喜欢你的话 |
[40:47] | …I’m not gonna fight her. | 我不会反对你们的 |
[40:51] | But if I never told you th… | 但是如果我从没 |
[40:54] | But if I never told you that I have feelings | 但如果我没告诉你我的心意 |
[40:56] | and you just went chasing after Teddy | 如果因为我没表明心意 |
[40:57] | because I wasn’t clear… | 你就因此和泰迪在一起了 |
[41:00] | * Just hold me * | 抱紧我 |
[41:04] | …I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself for that. | 我是不会原谅自己的 |
[41:05] | * Just hold me * | 抱紧我 |
[41:10] | – * Just hold me * – Teddy accused me | – 抱紧我 – 泰迪说我是个 |
[41:13] | of not being able to be alone. | 不能没女人的人 |
[41:15] | Today? | 今天吗 |
[41:16] | – * Just hold me * – No, no. When I was in Germany. | – 抱紧我 – 不是 是在德国的时候 |
[41:18] | – Oh. – Yeah. | – 这样 – 是啊 |
[41:24] | I don’t want her to be right. | 我希望她是错的 |
[41:29] | * Devil’s on your shoulder * | 恶魔在你肩头 |
[41:30] | * Silhouette * | 你的剪影 |
[41:31] | * Strangers in your head * | 异乡人在你脑海 |
[41:33] | * Silhouette * | 你的剪影 |
[41:34] | * If you don’t remember * | 如果你忘记了 |
[41:36] | * Silhouette * | 你的剪影 |
[41:37] | * If you can forget * | 如果你能忘记 |
[41:38] | * Silhouette * | 你的轮廓 |
[41:40] | * But tonight, you’re a stranger * | 但今夜 你就是异乡人 |
[41:42] | – * Some silhouette * – The insula lights up, | – 那些轮廓 – 当脑岛运作起来 |
[41:43] | and we are compelled to change our lives. | 我们的生活就会被改变 |
[41:47] | Compelled by longing. | 被憧憬 |
[41:49] | Compelled by yearning. | 和向往改变 |
[41:52] | * Silhouette * | 你的轮廓 |
[41:55] | * Silhouette * | 你的剪影 |
[41:57] | * Silhouette * | 你的轮廓 |
[42:00] | * Just hold me Silhouette * | 抱紧我 你的轮廓 |
[42:02] | * Silhouette * | 你的剪影 |
[42:04] | Compelled by desire for more. | 被渴望得到更多的欲望支配 |
[42:05] | * Just hold me Silhouette * | 抱紧我 你的轮廓 |
[42:07] | * silhouette * | 你的轮廓 |