时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | In 1967, surgeons in South Africa | 1967年 外科医生们在南非 |
[00:05] | performed the first successful heart transplant. | 进行了第一次成功的心脏移植手术 |
[00:10] | The following year, | 接下来的日子 |
[00:12] | there were 100 heart transplants worldwide. | 全世界总共有100例心脏移植 |
[00:16] | Problem was, the patients kept dying. | 问题在于 病人们不断死去 |
[00:18] | I told you I didn’t want to have a party. | 我告诉过你我不想开派对的 |
[00:24] | So the following year, transplants fell to 18. | 所以接下来的几年里 心脏移植降到了18例 |
[00:31] | Kinda seems like people were a little too eager to celebrate. | 人们似乎太渴望于庆祝了 |
[00:35] | Wow, I think that you have found every egg roll in Seattle. | 我想你找到了所有西雅图的蛋卷 |
[00:40] | Well, Mom said nothing too fancy. | 妈妈说不要太奢华了 |
[00:42] | – Damn it. – What? | – 该死 – 怎么了 |
[00:44] | I was just trying to get this thing to stand up straight. | 我只是想让这个东西站直 |
[00:46] | Oh. Just, um, pour some of the wax down into the bottom | 把一些蜡倒进底部 |
[00:49] | and then stick the candle in. | 然后把蜡烛插进去 |
[00:50] | Right. | 好的 |
[00:53] | This place looks amazing. | 这个地方看上去不错 |
[00:56] | Your mother is going to love this. | 你母亲一定会喜欢这 |
[00:58] | She’d better love it. | 她最好能喜欢 |
[00:59] | God knows she gave me enough stipulations. | 天知道她给了我多少规定 |
[01:01] | No more than 40 people, no foundation people… | 不要超过40人 不要有基金会的人 |
[01:04] | …no photographers. | 不要有摄影师 |
[01:05] | “Only the doctors that saved my life | 只有拯救了我的医生 |
[01:08] | and a few friends, child.” | 和一些朋友 孩子 |
[01:09] | Got it! | 大功告成 |
[01:15] | Oh, my. | 我天 |
[01:21] | You know… | 你知道 |
[01:22] | people aren’t really gonna be here for a while. | 人们一时半会还都不会来呢 |
[01:25] | So, I don’t see why we can’t… | 所以 我们要不要 |
[01:27] | Uh, there are people working here. | 有人在那忙活呢 |
[01:28] | They’ll know. | 他们会知道的 |
[01:30] | Well, let them know. | 让他们知道吧 |
[01:33] | You’re coming with me. | 跟我来 |
[01:36] | Bye. | 拜 |
[01:51] | Diagnostics, please. | 诊断一下 |
[01:52] | Oh, good. You are still here. | 我天 你还在这 |
[01:54] | – Let’s go. – T… Oh. | – 走吧 – 哦 |
[01:56] | Do you need a ride to your own party? | 要不要我载你去你自己的派对啊 |
[01:58] | It’s Jackson’s party. | 是杰克逊的派对 |
[01:59] | And, no, I don’t need a ride. | 不用不用 我不用顺风车 |
[02:00] | What I need is a drink to help calm my nerves… | 我现在只要喝一杯来平缓一下心情 |
[02:03] | …before I have to go and pretend to like it. | 在我去派对并假装喜欢它之前 |
[02:05] | A friend would help. | 一个朋友或许能帮忙 |
[02:07] | What? | 啥 |
[02:08] | Okay, I have been sternly warned, | 好的 我被不止一个人 |
[02:11] | by more than one person, not to aid and abet in any way, | 严重警告过 不以任何方式帮助和教唆你 |
[02:14] | should you try to ditch. | 你应该放弃 |
[02:15] | Well, I was offering you a ride in my limousine, | 那我邀请你坐我的豪华轿车 |
[02:18] | that has a fully stocked bar. | 里面有一个货真价实的酒吧 |
[02:19] | But enjoy going in your own car, | 享受你自己的车吧 |
[02:21] | that you have to drive yourself. | 你得自己开车 |
[02:23] | You should have led with limo. | 你应该先说豪华轿车的 |
[02:30] | So, I’m not sure where it’s going, | 所以 我不确定它会走向哪里 |
[02:32] | um if it’s even going anywhere. | 如果它真可以有任何实质性进展 |
[02:34] | But seeing how half of my co-workers will be at the party | 但是考虑到我一半的同事也能出现在派对上 |
[02:37] | and see us together, I am doing the responsible thing | 看见我们在一块 我在做负责任的事 |
[02:40] | and letting you know that Andrew DeLuca and I are dating. | 让你知道我和安德鲁·德卢卡在约会 |
[02:47] | Yre you telling me this | 你是把我作为上司 |
[02:49] | as the chief or as your friend? | 还是作为朋友才告诉我这些的 |
[02:51] | I don’t know. Both. Why? | 我不知道 两者吧 怎么了 |
[02:53] | Because I want to know if I need to explain hospital rules | 因为我想要知道我是得给你解释一下医院规定呢 |
[02:55] | or just laugh at you. | 还是嘲笑你 |
[02:58] | When is Bailey getting her job back? | 贝莉什么时候回来上班 |
[03:00] | Oh, why? Would you rather tell her? | 怎么了 你更想要告诉她吗 |
[03:01] | Can I watch? | 我能看看吗 |
[03:03] | You know, you married a resident, | 你知道 你和一个住院医生结婚了 |
[03:04] | and I didn’t say anything. | 我什么也没说 |
[03:06] | Yes, you did. | 你说了 |
[03:07] | You were mean to her for like two years. | 你对她差不多刻薄了两年 |
[03:09] | And by the time I married her, she was a fellow. | 我和她结婚时 她已经是研究员了 |
[03:12] | Well, you put my resident in the hospital. | 你把我的住院医生送进了医院 |
[03:13] | Okay, we can stop. | 好了 我们别吵了 |
[03:14] | But as chief, I need to tell you | 但是作为上司 我得告诉你 |
[03:16] | to report your relationship to HR. | 要向人力资源部汇报你们的关系 |
[03:18] | As your friend, I hope he makes you happy. | 作为朋友 我希望他能让你开心 |
[03:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:26] | Dr. Lawrence to the NICU. | 请劳伦斯医生来重症监护室 |
[03:28] | Dr. Lawrence to the NICU. | 请劳伦斯医生来重症监护室 |
[03:30] | Chief, Mrs. Karev wants to see you. | 主任 卡列夫太太想见你 |
[03:33] | All right, tell her I’ll see her at the party. | 好的 告诉她我会在派对上见她 |
[03:34] | And it’s Dr. Karev, Helm. | 以及是卡列夫医生 赫尔姆 |
[03:36] | Oh. Right. Sorry. | 好的 抱歉 |
[03:40] | He said he’ll meet you at the party. | 他说他会在派对上见你 |
[03:46] | Dr. Millicent, call Radiolog. | 米莉森特医生 打给放射组 |
[03:48] | Dr. Millicent, call Radiology. | 米莉森特医生 打给放射组 |
[03:57] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[03:58] | Easy. It’s only been two weeks. | 放松 才两周 |
[04:01] | – I can get this. – Or you could not. | – 我能做到的 – 或许你不行 |
[04:03] | I could stay. | 我可以留下来的 |
[04:04] | – Betty, you can do this. – How? | – 贝蒂 你可以做到的 – 怎么弄 |
[04:06] | I’m a drug addict with a baby and a dead boyfriend. | 我是个瘾君子 有个孩子 还有个死去的男朋友 |
[04:10] | I have nothing in common with anyone my age, | 我和我这个年龄的人没有任何共同之处 |
[04:12] | and they’re all gonna look at me like I’m some sort of freak. | 他们会把我当怪物一样看待 |
[04:15] | Because that’s what I am. | 因为那就是我原本的样子 |
[04:17] | I ruined my life. | 我毁了我的生活 |
[04:18] | That was the drugs. | 是毒品 |
[04:19] | And they tried to ruin your life, but they failed. | 是他们试着毁了你的生活 但他们失败了 |
[04:22] | Because you are here. | 因为你在这 |
[04:23] | And I am here, | 所以我也在这 |
[04:24] | and I am here for you no matter where you live. | 无论你住哪 我都在这里 |
[04:27] | And you are gonna call me anytime you need to. | 你可以随时打电话给我 |
[04:30] | Day or night. You are not in this alone. | 无论白天还是晚上 你不是一个人 |
[04:33] | It is gonna get better, Betty. | 一切都会变好的 贝蒂 |
[04:34] | I promise you it gets so much better. | 我向你保证会变好的 |
[04:39] | Can’t we just stay another night, John? | 约翰 我们不能再多留一个晚上吗 |
[04:41] | And get stuck in morning traffic. | 赶上早高峰 |
[04:43] | Yeah. But… But it’s 4 1/2 hours’ difference… | 可以 但是 但是差4个半小时的区别 |
[04:45] | the difference that’s gonna make. | 这区别会带来的影响 |
[04:46] | I mean, it’s… it’s crazy. | 我指 这太疯狂了 |
[04:50] | Sorry, sorry. Uh, just… | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[04:53] | Babies are a lot more work than I remember. | 婴儿比我想的要事儿多 |
[05:05] | God, you’re so weird. | 天哪 你太怪了 |
[05:15] | Well, uh, thank you both. | 谢谢你俩 |
[05:18] | So much. | 非常感谢 |
[05:20] | For everything. | 为所有的事 |
[05:34] | She didn’t say goodbye. | 她没有道别 |
[05:41] | I’m gonna go get ready. | 我要去准备了 |
[05:43] | You’re going to the party? | 你要去派对吗 |
[05:45] | Yeah, I, uh, can’t be in this house tonight. | 是的 我今晚不适合呆在家里 |
[05:52] | – Hey, hey. – Hey, hey. | – 嗨 – 你好 |
[05:54] | Oh. You know the party’s catered, right? | 你知道派对是提供食品的 对吧 |
[05:56] | Well, it’s rude not to bring anything. | 小小礼物不成敬意 |
[05:57] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[05:59] | I rest my case. | 我的案子告一段落了 |
[06:02] | Hey, Pierce! | 嗨 皮尔斯 |
[06:03] | Hi… Uh, nothing. | 嗨 没什么 |
[06:05] | Hi, I mean. | 我指 你好 |
[06:06] | – Did you see it? – What? | – 你看到了吗 – 什么 |
[06:07] | What? That lady you hated wrote an article about you. | 你讨厌的女的给你写了一篇文章 |
[06:10] | I’ll text it to all of you. | 我发给你们 |
[06:11] | – Oh, what lady? – Kiki? | – 哪位 – 琪琪吗 |
[06:12] | – What kind of article? – Uh, who is this person? | – 什么样的文章 – 这个人是谁 |
[06:15] | “How Bravery and Self-Advocacy Saved My Life.” | 勇敢和自我宣传是如何拯救了我的生命 |
[06:18] | Oh, that sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
[06:20] | That bitch. | 那个贱人 |
[06:21] | Why? What’d she say? | 为啥啊 她说了什么 |
[06:23] | Shh, shh, shh. I’m reading. | 嘘嘘嘘 我在读呢 |
[06:25] | I thought you gave all your money away. | 我觉得你把所有的钱都给出去了 |
[06:26] | I could fit my whole loft inside your fireplace. | 我可以把我整个阁楼放进你的壁炉里 |
[06:29] | That’s not how it works. | 事情不是这样的 |
[06:30] | Um, I created a restricted endowment | 我创建了一个有限制的捐赠基金 |
[06:32] | invested in a diverse portfolio | 投资于一个多样化的投资组合 |
[06:33] | for my mom’s foundation to handle all the payouts. | 由我母亲的基金会来处理所有的支出 |
[06:36] | Oh, you have ping-pong. | 噢 你还有乒乓球诶 |
[06:39] | So, you got the whole place to yourself, huh? | 所以这整个地方都是你一个人的吗 |
[06:41] | Yes. No sisters, no kids. | 是的 没有姐妹 没有孩子 |
[06:42] | First time in recent memory. | 最近人生中的第一次 |
[06:45] | Do we have to go to this party? | 我们一定得去那个派对吗 |
[06:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:51] | But we don’t have to stay long. | 但我们不用呆很久 |
[06:53] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等会 等会 |
[06:59] | – Okay, good to go. – Okay. | – 好了 准备走吧 – 好的 |
[07:02] | There is an MRI pending for Mr. Evans in ICU 4. | 埃文斯先生在ICU 4室接受核磁共振检查 |
[07:06] | And can you check all the labs for the 11:00 p.m. draw | 你能查一下所有的实验室 看晚上11点的抽签结果 |
[07:08] | and get back to me if there’s anything I should know? | 如果有什么我应该知道的就告诉我吗 |
[07:11] | Mrs. Karev. | 卡列夫太太 |
[07:13] | It’s Doctor. | 是医生 |
[07:14] | Wait. What? | 等会 什么 |
[07:15] | Hi. Mrs. Karev. Hi. | 你好 卡列夫太太 |
[07:17] | You’re in Seattle. | 你在西雅图 |
[07:18] | Jo. Hi. | 乔 你好 |
[07:20] | – Surprise! – Um, is everything okay? | – 惊讶吧 – 一切都好吗 |
[07:22] | – Does Alex know that you’re here? – Oh, yeah. | – 亚历克斯知道你在这吗 – 当然 |
[07:24] | But he told me to meet him at a party? | 但是他让我在派对上见他 |
[07:26] | Oh. Uh… okay. Um… | 额 好的 |
[07:30] | Uh, we must have got our wires crossed. | 我们一定是误会了 |
[07:32] | Um… great. | 额 好的 |
[07:34] | I-I can give you a ride there. | 我可以给你搭个顺风车 |
[07:35] | Wonderful. | 那真是太好了 |
[07:48] | You’ve reached Chief Alex Karev. | 你正在和亚历克斯·克莱夫通话 |
[07:49] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[07:51] | Hey, Alex. | 嗨 亚历克斯 |
[07:52] | It’s me again. | 又是我 |
[07:54] | And your mom. | 还有你母亲 |
[07:55] | On our way to Jackson’s. | 在去杰克逊的派对的路上 |
[07:58] | See you soon. | 待会见 |
[08:02] | Did you fly here, or… | 你是飞过来的还是 |
[08:03] | Oh, a bus and a train and another bus. | 先汽车再火车然后又是汽车 |
[08:07] | I-I thought flying might be a little overwhelming. | 我觉得坐飞机可能有点受不了 |
[08:10] | Yes. It can be. | 是的 可能会 |
[08:12] | You know, I, uh… I read this book recently, | 你知道 我最近在读这本书 |
[08:15] | uh, about the Lewis and Clark expedition. | 关于刘易斯和克拉克的探险 |
[08:17] | And they encountered so many hardships | 他们在几乎和我一样的旅途中 |
[08:20] | making almost the same journey that I just did. | 遇到了很多困难 |
[08:23] | So I thought, if they could do that on horseback, | 所以我想 如果他们能在马背上做到 |
[08:26] | fighting disease, then why couldn’t I? | 和疾病抗争 我为什么不可以呢 |
[08:38] | Oh! Hey. | 哦 嘿 |
[08:39] | – Hey. – Hey! | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[08:40] | Sorry you had to see that, Hunt. | 很抱歉你让你看到了这一幕 杭特 |
[08:42] | But she’s just so damn happy. | 但她就是太高兴了 |
[08:43] | She can’t keep her hands off me. | 她不能把手从我身上移开 |
[08:45] | – What? Why? – Oh, h… he surprised me. | – 什么 为什么 – 哦 他给了我个惊喜 |
[08:47] | Yeah, with a trip to Palm Springs. | 是的 去棕榈泉旅行 |
[08:49] | A little fun in the sun before baby makes three. | 在宝宝三岁之前去阳光下找点乐趣 |
[08:51] | Or, uh, four. | 或者 四岁 |
[08:53] | What? You’re going on a trip? | 什么 你们要去旅行吗 |
[08:54] | I mean, you’re seven months pregnant. | 我是说 你已经怀孕七个月了 |
[08:55] | Yeah, I’m aware of how pregnant I am, Owen. | 是的 我知道我怀孕几个月了 欧文 |
[08:57] | It’s perfectly safe for me to travel. | 对我来说旅行绝对安全 |
[08:59] | Yeah. First class. She’ll be in good hands. | 是啊 头等舱 她会得到很好的照顾的 |
[09:00] | Mm. My hands. Mm. Shall we? | 用我的手亲自照顾 来不 |
[09:06] | – Hey! – Hi! | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[09:07] | – Come on in! – Good to see you. | – 进来吧 – 很高兴见到你 |
[09:09] | – Good to see you. All right. – Hey. | – 很高兴见到你 好吧 – 嘿 |
[09:11] | – Welcome, guys. Welcome. – Thanks. | – 欢迎 伙计们 欢迎 – 谢谢 |
[09:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:13] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[09:14] | All right, you guys, uh, make yourselves at home. | 好吧 伙计们 呃 别客气 |
[09:17] | M’lady, let me, uh, get you a club soda and cran. | 夫人 让我 给你拿杯苏打水加蔓越橘汁 |
[09:21] | You’ve had enough vodka tonight. | 今晚你已经喝了足够多的伏特加 |
[09:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:28] | Nothing for me, thanks. | 什么也不用给我拿 谢谢 |
[09:40] | Yes, and… and brush your teeth | 是的 还有 塔尼娅叫你刷牙时 |
[09:42] | when Tanya tells you to, and no extra books, okay? | 好好刷你的牙 别读书读到太晚 好吗 |
[09:45] | I love you, too, Elle-Belle. | 我也爱你 我的淘气小女孩 |
[09:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:48] | – You ready for another? – Yes. | – 你准备再来一杯吗 – 是的 |
[09:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:52] | – Hey. – Who has the kids? | – 嘿 – 孩子谁在照看 |
[09:53] | Bailey and Zola are at a sleepover, | 贝莉和佐拉在朋友家过夜 |
[09:54] | and Ellis is with the babysitter. | 埃利斯和保姆在一起 |
[09:56] | Wow, empty house? | 哇 家里没人呀 |
[09:58] | Maybe I should, uh, go home with you. | 也许我应该 和你一起回家 |
[10:00] | – I actually wanted to tell you… – I have no idea | – 我其实想告诉你 – 我不知道 |
[10:03] | what is going on with Owen and me. | 欧文和我之间怎么了 |
[10:05] | And why we are even sleeping in the same bed. | 为什么我们甚至还睡在同一张床上 |
[10:06] | I mean, it’s not like we’re having any sex. | 我是说 那不是指是我们在搞什么性生活 |
[10:08] | We went from ex-sex | 我们能从前戏里 |
[10:10] | to bickering married couple in, like, 60 seconds. | 只用60秒就变成一对你争我吵的夫妻 |
[10:13] | And now… now Betty and Leo are gone, | 现在 现在贝蒂和利奥离开了 |
[10:15] | and we’re just both stuck in this, | 我们就是都陷入了这个困境中 |
[10:17] | you know, giant sinkhole of sadness. | 你知道 巨大深渊 充满悲伤 |
[10:20] | We’ve just been so focused on the kids, | 我们只是一直把精力放在孩子身上 |
[10:21] | we didn’t take time to assess the damage | 以至于我们没有花时间去评估 |
[10:23] | that we were doing to us. | 我们对我们自己所做的伤害 |
[10:28] | This sucks. | 这太糟糕了 |
[10:29] | I mean, I say, “us,” but is there really an “us” | 我是说 我说 我们 但是没有性 没有家庭 |
[10:32] | with no sex and no family? | 真的有什么我们吗 |
[10:33] | Can I get you another glass of wine there? | 我能到那儿再给你拿一杯葡萄酒吗 |
[10:35] | Or anything but that? | 或者别的什么 |
[10:37] | She’s got, like, a kajillion likes. | 她用了 差不多像是有 一万个喜欢 |
[10:39] | Listen to this… “I had to find the courage | 听这个 我必须找到勇气 |
[10:42] | to find the answers I could not find.” | 找到我没法找到的答案 |
[10:44] | It’s clearly way too many “finds” in one sentence. | 很明显 一句话太多的找到这个词 |
[10:46] | No, I barely get a mention… | 不 几乎没提到我 |
[10:48] | It’s all about the bravery and humility it took | 一切都是关于求我做一个激进的 开拓性的手术时 |
[10:50] | to beg me to do a radical, pioneering surgery… | 所需的那种勇敢和谦逊 |
[10:54] | These egg rolls are going like hotcakes. | 这些蛋卷吃起来就像热蛋糕 |
[10:58] | Oh, are you talking about that article? | 哦 你们是在说那篇文章吗 |
[11:00] | Oh, that was something! | 哦 那真是不错呢 |
[11:02] | You know, really… really moving. | 你知道 真的 真的很让人感动 |
[11:04] | You come off very well. | 其中对你多有褒奖 |
[11:05] | It’s like she healed herself | 那写的就像她靠着她 |
[11:07] | with the magical power of her own narcissism. | 自己顾影自怜的魔力治好了她自己一样 |
[11:09] | I need more wine. | 我需要更多的酒 |
[11:11] | Yeah. Babe, I just off… | 好的 宝贝 我刚才才说 |
[11:14] | Have you seen my mom? | 你见到我妈妈吗 |
[11:22] | I could get used to this. | 我可以习惯上这个的 |
[11:24] | Yes, you can. | 是的 你可以 |
[11:26] | What’s to stop you? | 有什么能阻止你 |
[11:28] | Well, you have money now, right? | 你现在有钱了 对吧 |
[11:30] | With that butt-blazer? | 穿着那件长外套 |
[11:32] | T-Trail-Blazer. | T字尾长外套 |
[11:33] | It’s a golden… | 那是个金贵的 |
[11:35] | …butt-cork. | 屁股塞 |
[11:36] | And you should spend some of it. | 你应该花上其中的一些 |
[11:38] | No… I have! | 不 我有花 |
[11:39] | No, I-I paid off my car, | 不 我 我付清了车款 |
[11:41] | this year’s property taxes. | 今年的房产税 |
[11:42] | Oh, yeah, and Ben and I did, uh, replace the garage door. | 哦 是的 本和我确实有换了车库门 |
[11:47] | That’s just taking care of business. | 那只是应对正事而已 |
[11:49] | What have you done for you? | 你为你自己做了什么 |
[11:53] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[12:02] | – Oh, thanks. – No, no. This one. | – 哦 谢谢 – 不 不 这一个 |
[12:04] | You hate this party, don’t you? | 你讨厌这个聚会 不是吗 |
[12:06] | No. No, I-I don’t hate this party. | 不 不 我不讨厌这个聚会 |
[12:08] | No, I feel bad. I mean, it’s great. | 不 我感觉不好 我是说 它很棒 |
[12:09] | It’s… It’s in my honor, | 它是 它是为了给我庆祝举办的 |
[12:10] | “For I’m a jolly good fellow” and all that, | 因为我是个快乐的好人诸如此类的 |
[12:12] | but, uh, for you, it’s like a gauntlet of awkwardness. | 但是 对你来说 这就像是一个尴尬的严酷挑战 |
[12:15] | Baby-daddy is really not happy about our trip. | 准爸爸对我们这次旅行真的不是很高兴 |
[12:19] | Yeah, not his best moment | 是的 现在不是他最开心的时间 |
[12:22] | But, in fairness, | 但是 公平地说 |
[12:23] | I mean, he and Amelia had to say goodbye to both their kids. | 我是说 他和阿米莉亚不得不向他们的两个孩子说再见 |
[12:27] | We can go, if you want. | 如果你想的话 我们可以离开 |
[12:29] | I will feign diarrhea. | 我会假装得了腹泻 |
[12:31] | – No, you won’t. – No, for you, I will get diarrhea. | – 不 你不会的 -不 为了你 我可以去得腹泻 |
[12:33] | – No, stop it. Stop it! – I will. I will… | – 不 停下来 停下来 – 我会的 我可以的 |
[12:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:40] | – Oh. Hey. – Hey. | – 哦 嘿 – 嘿 |
[12:42] | Have you seen my mom? | 你见过我妈妈吗 |
[12:43] | Not your mom. | 没见到你妈妈 |
[12:44] | Uh, I-is Alex here? | 呃 我 亚历克斯在吗 |
[12:46] | Do you mind grabbing him for me? | 你介意帮我把他叫过来吗 |
[12:47] | Can I grab… | 我能叫他 |
[12:50] | Um, yeah. Yeah, sure. | 嗯 是的 是的 当然 |
[12:51] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 好的 – 是的 |
[12:52] | Um, I’m going to update an intern | 嗯 我要给个实习生做一个 |
[12:54] | on a patient just real quick. | 关于病人病情的指导 很快就好 |
[13:02] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[13:08] | What’s wrong? Hey, Jo, what’s wrong? | 发生了什么 嘿 乔 怎么了 |
[13:10] | Nothing’s wrong. | 没什么问题 |
[13:11] | W… You didn’t tell her to meet you here? | 你没叫她在这里见你吗 |
[13:13] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[13:14] | No, it was… It was the other doctor. | 不 那是 是另一个医生 |
[13:16] | – Not Alex. – Uh, wait, w-what doctor? | – 不是亚历克斯 – 等等 什么医生 |
[13:18] | What… What doctor are you talking… Jo, what’s she… | 什么 你在说什么医生 乔 她是在说什么 |
[13:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:22] | She didn’t give me her name. | 她没有告诉我她的名字 |
[13:23] | All right. Mom, could you, um, could you give us a sec, please? | 好吧 妈妈 你能不能 请给我们一点时间 |
[13:29] | She was in the lobby. | 她在大厅里 |
[13:30] | – Of the hospital? – Yeah, to surprise you. | – 医院的大厅 – 是的 给你个惊喜 |
[13:32] | You didn’t say for her to meet you here? | 你没说让她在这里见你吗 |
[13:33] | No. | 没 |
[13:34] | Do you think the other doctor’s in her head? | 你认为另一个医生是她在脑子里幻想出来的吗 |
[13:37] | – Why didn’t you call me? – You didn’t pick up your phone! | – 你为什么不给我打电话 – 你没接电话 |
[13:39] | I was playing ping-pong. | 我在打乒乓球 |
[13:40] | Catherine’s party has ping-pong? | 凯瑟琳的派对有乒乓球吗 |
[13:41] | How did she seem? | 她看起来怎么样 |
[13:43] | Did she seem hyper? | 她看起来很兴奋吗 |
[13:44] | Um, you know, seeing things? | 嗯 你知道 幻觉 |
[13:46] | She was, um… She was talking a lot for her. | 她是 她是说了挺多话 |
[13:48] | Or, at least, I think. I… | 或者 至少 我认为 我 |
[13:49] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[13:50] | Lewis and Clark. | 刘易斯和克拉克 |
[13:55] | All right. Look, um… | 好吧 听着 |
[13:57] | I’m… I’m just gonna get her back to our place, all right? | 我要 我要把她带回我们的地方 好吗 |
[13:58] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[14:02] | – Uh, Mom? – No. | – 妈妈 – 别 |
[14:04] | – Mom? – No! | – 妈妈 – 惨了 |
[14:09] | Hey. Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[14:11] | How many ways are there out of here? | 这儿有多少个出口 |
[14:12] | – Why? – Look, just… Are… Is there, like, | – 为什么问这个 – 听着 只是 这儿有没有 像 |
[14:14] | panic rooms or any place somewhere someone could hide? | 安全屋或任何让人可以藏身的地方 |
[14:16] | Very funny, Karev. The place is not that big. | 很有趣 卡列夫 这个地方没那么大 |
[14:18] | Just tell me! | 告诉我 |
[14:19] | Front door. Or the fire exit upstairs. | 前门 或者楼上的消防通道 |
[14:21] | Right. All right. | 是了 好吧 |
[14:23] | I don’t have a panic room! | 我没有什么安全屋 |
[14:25] | Not smart to announce that. | 宣布这一点不明智 |
[14:27] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[14:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:39] | We’re at a party. | 我们是在一个聚会上 |
[14:41] | Yep. | 是的 |
[14:43] | And you’re standing out here by yourself on the deck. | 你独自一人站在桌子旁边 |
[14:46] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:49] | That looks really good right now. | 这儿现在看起来很不错 |
[14:52] | You want to leave? Uh, go to a meeting? Or… | 你想走吗 去开会 或者 |
[14:55] | No, I’m saying… | 不 我是说 |
[14:56] | Should I not be drinking, or… | 我应该不喝酒 还是 |
[14:57] | No, t-t-that’s not… | 不 不是那个 |
[14:59] | – I mean, I’m at a party… – Owen, that is not what I’m saying. | – 我是说 我在参加一个聚会 – 欧文 我不是说那个 |
[15:01] | I’m… I’m saying I’m sad, too. | 我是 我是说我也很难过 |
[15:04] | I’m saying sometimes I wish | 我是说有时候我希望 |
[15:06] | I could drink like a normal person. | 我可以像正常人一样喝酒 |
[15:07] | And… It’s not a big deal. Just finish your stupid drink. | 还有 没什么大不了的 喝完你那愚蠢的酒吧 |
[15:12] | Did I do something to you? | 我对你做了什么吗 |
[15:14] | Are we fighting and I missed it? | 我们是在吵架吗 而我没留意到是为了什么 |
[15:17] | Is that a yes? | 那是我说对了吗 |
[15:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:20] | We’re fighting? | 我们在吵架吗 |
[15:22] | That’s what you want to do | 你就想在我们告别了 |
[15:23] | the night that we said goodbye to Betty and Leo? | 贝蒂和利奥的这个晚上做这个吗 |
[15:26] | She didn’t say goodbye. | 她没有说再见 |
[15:34] | Look, I don’t want to fight. I just want to talk. | 听着 我不想吵架 我只是想谈谈 |
[15:36] | We have not talked in weeks. | 我们几个星期没谈过了 |
[15:38] | Okay, let’s talk. | 好吧 我们谈谈 |
[15:41] | Okay. | 可以 |
[15:43] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[15:45] | Where do we start? | 我们从哪里开始 |
[15:47] | How about “piss poor life choices”? | 像屎一样糟糕的人生选择如何 |
[15:50] | Or how you refuse to accept that addiction is a disease? | 或者你是如何拒绝承认毒瘾是一种疾病的 |
[15:53] | – I never said that. – You may as well have. | – 我从未这么说过 – 你肯定说过 |
[15:55] | Why do you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[15:56] | You always throw things in my face that I said months ago. | 你经常会当我面和我提起我几个月前说过的话 |
[15:59] | – I hate it. – And I hate… I hate | – 我讨厌这个 – 而且我讨厌 我讨厌 |
[16:01] | that you have not asked me how I have been through any of this. | 你从没有问过我是怎么挺过这一切的 |
[16:05] | I’ve be in pain, Amelia. | 我也有痛苦过 艾米莉亚 |
[16:06] | Yeah, and when you’re in pain, you go silent. | 是啊 但在你很痛苦的时候 你什么也没说过 |
[16:08] | You… You keep it all inside. | 你 你就藏在自己心里 |
[16:09] | You act like you are all alone in it, and you are not. | 你表现的像是你就是孤单的一个人 但你不是 |
[16:12] | Yeah, because I-I-I-I haven’t been able to fix it. So I just… | 是啊 因为 我 我 我还没办法解决它 所以我就 |
[16:14] | So… So we should just never talk about it? | 所以 所以我们就应该从不提起它吗 |
[16:16] | We don’t never talk about it. | 我们不是从不提起它 |
[16:17] | I hate how you generalize. | 我讨厌你这么一概而论 |
[16:19] | You know, “You always do this, and you always do that.” | 你懂的 你经常做这个 你经常做那个 |
[16:21] | Okay, you literally just did that to me. | 是嘛 但这正是你刚刚对我说的 |
[16:24] | You said I “always” throw things in your face. | 你说我经常当你面和你提起一些事 |
[16:29] | Are we trying to talk, or are you just trying to win? | 我们是在试着谈话呢 还是你就是想赢呢 |
[16:31] | Well, I wanted to talk, but it’s kind of hard | 我是想谈的 但在你一直在盯着 |
[16:33] | when you have been staring at Teddy the entire time. | 泰迪看的情况下 和你谈话真的很困难了 |
[16:36] | How about you? | 那你呢 |
[16:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:50] | – Hey! – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[16:53] | Mm. Nice article. | 那篇文章不错 |
[16:55] | Really? Teddy? Was it? | 是嘛 泰迪 真的吗 |
[16:58] | Or was it just some puff piece on a website | 或者它只是网络上的一些吹捧片段 |
[17:00] | that may as well be called “OMG! BOYS!” | 也可以被叫做 我的天啊 |
[17:02] | Well, I mean, I thought it was really… | 我是觉得 我觉得它真的 |
[17:04] | No. You know, they should really read my piece | 不 你知道不 他们应该读的是我 |
[17:06] | that I just submitted | 刚刚上交给 |
[17:07] | to the Journal of Cardiothoracic Advancement, | 心胸领域先进技术期刊的文章 |
[17:08] | where I actually outline the procedure! | 我在里面概述了手术过程 |
[17:11] | – All right, well, I’ll do that when… – No, you won’t. | – 好的啊 我回头会读 – 不 你不会了 |
[17:13] | Because they probably won’t even publish it now, | 因为它现在可能都不会被发表了 |
[17:15] | because it’s just the same story, only boring. | 因为是同一个故事啊 只是更无聊了 |
[17:18] | ‘Cause who needs science | 因为当文章里有了主角的 |
[17:19] | when there’s pluckiness and spunk? | 勇敢行为后谁还在乎科学呢 |
[17:28] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[17:36] | I do hate this party. | 我真的是讨厌这个派对啊 |
[17:40] | Hey. You’re leaving? | 嘿 你要走了吗 |
[17:42] | Hi. I, um… | 嗨 我 |
[17:44] | Tanya called, and Ellis is really scared, so… | 塔尼娅打了电话 说埃利斯很害怕 所以 |
[17:46] | Oh, oh, I can pick her up. | 我可以去接她 |
[17:47] | No. It’s a party in your honor. | 不要啊 这是为庆祝你的成功的派对 |
[17:49] | – You can’t leave. – It’s not really an honor | – 你不能离开的 – 你没有拿到全部的奖赏 |
[17:51] | when you didn’t get 100% margins. | 就算不得什么成功 |
[17:54] | And on top of that, I think Owen still has feelings for Teddy. | 而且更重要的是 我觉得欧文对泰迪还是有感觉 |
[17:57] | You should have seen how he reacted | 你应该看看在他发现了 |
[17:59] | when he found out that she was going on vacation with Koracick. | 她和克拉希克一起去度假时他的反应 |
[18:01] | Teddy is always going to be in Owen’s life. | 泰迪是会一直出现在欧文的生活里的 |
[18:03] | Baby or no baby. | 不管有没有孩子 |
[18:05] | It was this way for Cristina. | 克里斯蒂娜和他在一起的时候就是这样的 |
[18:06] | It’s been this way your whole marriage. | 在你和他的整个婚姻里也是这样的 |
[18:09] | And your divorce. | 还有你们离婚时 |
[18:11] | It’s not gonna change. | 这不会改变的 |
[18:12] | Just make peace with it. | 你只能去接受它 |
[18:16] | I’m not in a love triangle. This is a circle. | 我不是在三角恋里 这是个圈子 |
[18:18] | And it just keeps going around and around. | 而它就是在不停不停的转啊转 |
[18:22] | I’m definitely staying at your place tonight. | 我今晚肯定要睡在你那儿了 |
[18:31] | Historians believe that Meriwether Lewis | 历史学家认为 梅里韦瑟·刘易斯患有 |
[18:33] | had bipolar disorder, | 双相情感障碍 |
[18:35] | but in the early 19th century, | 但在十九世纪初期 |
[18:37] | they called it, um, “melancholy.” | 他们称之为 忧郁症 |
[18:39] | So you’re a psychologist? | 所以你是心理学家了 |
[18:41] | Librarian. | 图书管理员 |
[18:43] | H-How do you know Catherine? | 你 你怎么认识的凯瑟琳 |
[18:44] | – Who? – Mom. | – 谁 – 妈妈 |
[18:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:47] | Look, uh, DeLuca, thanks. | 听着 德卢卡 谢谢 |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[18:50] | He’s very nice. | 他人很好 |
[18:51] | – Yeah. – Oh, thank God. | – 是啊 – 感谢上帝 |
[18:55] | Oh, I worried you. | 我担心死你了 |
[18:57] | Yeah, you had us worried. | 是啊 你也让我们担心死了 |
[18:58] | I am doing well. | 我挺不错的 |
[18:59] | I feel sturdy. | 我感觉很健康 |
[19:01] | How about I give you both a minute? | 我给你们两个点私人空间吧 |
[19:07] | I made something for you. | 我给你做了点东西 |
[19:10] | When you were a little boy, green was your favorite color, | 在你还是个小孩子的时候 你最喜欢的颜色是绿色 |
[19:13] | but it could have changed by now, so you can just pick. | 但现在可能也变了 所以你可以选一下 |
[19:18] | Yeah, it’s, uh… it’s not much of a wedding gift. | 是啊 这 这不太能算是新婚礼物了 |
[19:20] | Uh, y-you don’t have to take one. | 你 你也可以不拿的 |
[19:22] | – That’s okay. – No, no, no. Green is good. | – 没事的 – 不 不 不 绿色挺好的 |
[19:24] | It’s… It’s… It’s great. | 挺 挺 挺好的 |
[19:25] | It’s… It’s lovely. | 非常 可爱 |
[19:27] | Okay, what about Jo? | 好的 那乔呢 |
[19:29] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[19:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:33] | Oh, Dr. Grey. | 格蕾医生 |
[19:34] | Excuse me, Bokhee, Jae. | 失陪了 博基 杰 |
[19:42] | Bokhee. | 博基 |
[19:45] | – Uh, I got your text. – Yeah. | – 我收到你的短信了 – 好 |
[19:47] | – Is everything okay? – No. Amelia’s in a state. | – 一切都好吗 – 不 阿米利亚很焦虑 |
[19:51] | So I think I’m on duty tonight. | 所以我想着我今天估计有事做了 |
[20:11] | In the guest room? | 在客房吗 |
[20:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:19] | I’m just trying to burn this image in my head forever. | 我只是想永远把这幅场景记在我的脑海里 |
[20:23] | Okay, but you do realize nothing is happening | 行啊 但你知道我们并不会在 |
[20:26] | in the guest room of Jackson Avery’s house, right, | 杰克逊·艾弗里客房里做些什么 对吧 |
[20:29] | with all of our co-workers downstairs? | 而且我们的同事们还都在楼下 |
[20:34] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[20:48] | I… Look, I don’t know how long | 我 听着 我不知道 |
[20:49] | the Trail-Blazer’s success will run. | 开拓者的成功还能持续多久 |
[20:51] | It’s like, what if somebody else comes along | 如果有其他人做出了更好的东西 |
[20:53] | with something better? | 怎么办呢 |
[20:54] | All my checks… poof. | 那我所有的支票 就都没了 |
[20:56] | Bailey, that’s how money works. | 贝莉 金钱就是这样流通的 |
[20:59] | I mean, my grandfather made a fortune | 我的意思是 我的祖父在1921年 |
[21:01] | when he opened a candy store in 1921. | 开了家糖果店赚了很多钱 |
[21:04] | – And what happened in 1927? . – Poof? | – 而在1927年都发生了什么呢 – 钱没了 |
[21:07] | My father didn’t have shoes that fit for over a month. | 我爸爸好几个月都穿不上合脚的鞋 |
[21:10] | I’m just trying to tell you | 我只是想告诉你 |
[21:12] | that money comes, money goes. | 钱会来 钱也会没 |
[21:14] | And what’s the point if you lose it | 如果在你失去它之前你没有 |
[21:17] | before you get to enjoy it a little? | 好好享受一下 那不就没意义了吗 |
[21:19] | So, you want me to buy myself a few hospitals? | 所以 你觉得我得给自己买几所医院吗 |
[21:23] | How many to start, three? | 买几个呢 3个 |
[21:24] | Start slow, honey. Okay. | 慢慢来 亲爱的 好的 |
[21:27] | What is the one thing that you haven’t let yourself get? | 有没有那种你一直都没舍得给自己买的东西呢 |
[21:30] | Come on. There’s got to be something. | 想想 肯定有的 |
[21:33] | The C7500 TurboMix in red. | 红色C7500涡轮混合动力机 |
[21:39] | Uh, soups, smoothies, dips, dressings, desserts… | 汤 冰沙 蘸酱 调料 甜点 |
[21:43] | You can make Christmas dinner with it. | 你能用它做圣诞晚宴了 |
[21:45] | And… it cleans itself. | 还有 它可以自清洁 |
[21:47] | Act of God. | 天赐的礼物啊 |
[21:49] | What is it? | 是什么啊 |
[21:50] | A blender. | 搅拌机 |
[21:52] | – Oh, Lord. – What? | – 天啊 – 怎么了 |
[21:54] | Well, you should just buy the damn thing. | 你应该直接把它买下来 |
[21:55] | Look at that price. | 看看价钱呀 |
[21:57] | Bailey, think about when you walk into your kitchen, | 贝莉 想想当你走进你的厨房的时候 |
[21:59] | and it’s gleaming at you from the counter | 它有着五个可编程的速度 |
[22:01] | with its five programmable speeds. | 然后在灶台上向你闪烁 |
[22:04] | The price is nothing compared to that joy… | 和那种喜悦比起来 价钱都不算什么 |
[22:07] | I bought it! | 我要买了 |
[22:09] | All right! | 好的 |
[22:10] | We got something to celebrate. | 我们有值得庆祝的事情了 |
[22:12] | – Come on. – N-No, it’s almost 8:00. | – 来吧 – 不 不行 都要八点了 |
[22:15] | We need to get to the party. | 我们得去那个派对了 |
[22:16] | Oh, please, I’m not going to that. | 拜托 我才不去呢 |
[22:25] | Well, this is the last of the duck sauce. | 这是最后一点鸭肉酱料了 |
[22:30] | Avery, thanks for everything, but I gotta… I’m heading out. | 艾弗里 感谢你准备的一切 但我得 我得走了 |
[22:32] | What? No, no, no. Come on. | 为什么 不 不 不 别走啊 |
[22:34] | Listen, I’m sorry. I just… | 听着 我很抱歉 我只是 |
[22:36] | God, I hate that guy. | 天啊 我讨厌那个人 |
[22:39] | Who… Koracick? | 谁 克拉希克吗 |
[22:42] | Oh, well, yeah. He’s a creep. | 是啊 他是挺烦的 |
[22:43] | – What? You think so, too? – I know so. | – 怎么 你也这么想吗 – 我是知道 |
[22:45] | He took advantage of April during a pretty vulnerable time. | 他在艾普丽尔很脆弱的一段时期占了她的便宜 |
[22:48] | – You’re kidding. – He’s been after Catherine | – 你开玩笑吧 – 他从到这个地方起 |
[22:49] | since the minute he got into town. | 就开始追凯瑟琳了 |
[22:51] | What is she… What is she doing with him? | 她 她和他搅在一起干什么呀 |
[22:53] | I can’t say I’d be thrilled if I were you. | 如果我是你的话 我肯定是不会高兴 |
[22:56] | On the other hand, he did save my mom’s life, | 不过另一方面呢 他确实救了我妈妈的命 |
[22:59] | so I don’t know. | 所以我也说不好 |
[23:01] | But it’s a party for you! | 但那是为你举办的派对呀 |
[23:03] | It’s for Shepherd and Koracick. | 那是给谢泼德和克拉希克的 |
[23:05] | Because they saved your life. | 因为他们救了你的命 |
[23:07] | They did. | 是啊 |
[23:09] | They performed an astonishing feat, | 他们非常棒的完成了手术 |
[23:11] | and for that, I am forever grateful. | 我会永远感激他们这个的 |
[23:13] | But Miranda, if I walk into that party right now, | 但米兰达 如果我现在走进了那个派对 |
[23:16] | people are gonna come up to me and say things like, | 人们就会来找我然后说一些类似于 |
[23:18] | “Oh, congratulations,” | 祝贺你啊 |
[23:20] | “You did it”… | 你做到了 |
[23:22] | like it’s all over, like I’m cancer-free. | 就像都结束了 我没有癌症了一样 |
[23:26] | Yes, my tumor hasn’t gotten any bigger, but it could. | 是的 我的肿瘤没有长大 但它可能长大的 |
[23:30] | It could. | 它可能的 |
[23:32] | And so I have to live in dread from one scan to the next. | 所以我不得不永远活在一次又一次的检查的恐惧中 |
[23:36] | For every scan. | 为每一次检查而恐惧 |
[23:39] | I’m never gonna be out of the woods with this thing, | 我永远不会成功摆脱这东西了 |
[23:42] | and it’s not something I feel like celebrating. | 这并不是我想要去庆祝的事 |
[23:47] | Hypocrite. | 伪君子 |
[23:49] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:50] | You’re all easy come, easy go when it comes to money, | 当你谈到钱的时候 你就是很无所谓的态度 |
[23:53] | but you’re afraid to spend joy. | 但你却不敢享受欢乐 |
[23:55] | What… you think you’re gonna run out of it? | 怎么 你觉得你会用完所有的快乐吗 |
[23:58] | That dread between scans is scary. | 每次检查之间都会恐惧是很吓人 |
[24:02] | But it’s life. | 但这就是生活啊 |
[24:04] | And it’s not perfect, but it’s the one you get now. | 它并不完美 但这就是你现在的生活了 |
[24:09] | W-What I get. | 也是我的了 |
[24:11] | I-I have a heart that I no longer trust. | 我 我有着一个我并不敢再去信任的心脏 |
[24:13] | I live day by day trying to get it to not blow up again | 我日复一日地努力让它不要再犯心脏病 |
[24:19] | and hoping that the fix they gave me stays a fix. | 并且祈祷着他们给我做的修复手术依然有效 |
[24:22] | And you? | 而你呢 |
[24:23] | You have a piece of tumor on your spine, | 你的脊椎上有一块肿瘤 |
[24:25] | and it could get bigger or it could not. | 它可能会变大也可能不会 |
[24:29] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[24:31] | An earthquake could take us all out tomorrow. | 可能明天就会有一场地震带走我们所有人的性命 |
[24:35] | Or a meteor. Or robots. | 或者是流星 或者是机器人 |
[24:37] | We don’t get to know that. | 这我们无法预料到 |
[24:42] | But just right now, we’re alive… | 但现在这一时刻 我们还活着 |
[24:46] | we are still here. | 我们还在这里 |
[24:48] | And people love us, so that’s cause to celebrate. | 并且有爱我们的人 这就是值得庆祝的事情 |
[24:56] | Hey, excuse me. | 嘿 打扰一下 |
[24:58] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[24:59] | What else is there to talk about? | 还有什么可谈的吗 |
[25:01] | Listen, I wasn’t looking at Teddy. | 听着 我没有在看泰迪 |
[25:02] | I was looking at Koracick. | 我是在看克拉希克 |
[25:04] | Okay? I don’t like that guy. | 好吗 我不喜欢那个人 |
[25:05] | I don’t like that he’s dating Teddy. | 我不喜欢他和泰迪约会这件事 |
[25:06] | Because you’re jealous. | 因为你嫉妒了 |
[25:08] | No, because he’s like a dog marking his territory. | 不 因为他就像是只狗一样在划占领地 |
[25:11] | And because who hits on a woman who’s seven months pregnant? | 谁会去和一个怀孕了七个月的女人在一起呢 |
[25:13] | That’s Tom. He’s available. Always. | 汤姆就是这样的 他永远空窗 永远 |
[25:16] | He was available for me after the tumor. | 在我移除肿瘤之后他就在陪着我 |
[25:18] | – Wait. What? – Why does it matter? | – 等下 什么 – 这重要吗 |
[25:20] | If you’re not interested in Teddy, what does it matter? | 如果你对泰迪没兴趣的话 这些重要吗 |
[25:23] | If he’s with her, then he’s gonna be in my daughter’s life, | 如果他和她在一起 那他就会出现在我女儿的生命里 |
[25:25] | and I don’t want that. | 我可不想这样 |
[25:27] | This has got nothing to do with Teddy. | 这和泰迪没有什么关系 |
[25:30] | How many times do I have to choose you, Amelia, | 我要告诉你多少次我选了你 阿米利亚 |
[25:32] | for you to stop feeling insecure? | 你才会不再那么没有安全感 |
[25:33] | Insecure? | 没有安全感 |
[25:35] | This is not about some fling from your past. | 这并不是你以前的一段小插曲 |
[25:37] | She is pregnant with your child right now | 她现在怀着你的孩子呢 |
[25:40] | because you got on a plane to profess your love to her | 因为七个月前你上了飞机去找她告诉她 |
[25:43] | seven months ago. | 你对她的爱 |
[25:44] | Not… Not seven years. Seven months. | 不 不是七年前 七个月前 |
[25:46] | So forgive me for worrying that maybe your feelings | 所以别怪我会担心你可能对她 |
[25:49] | might still be lingering, | 还有感情 |
[25:50] | and that maybe when you see your baby, | 而可能就是在你看到你的宝宝的时候 |
[25:52] | you are gonna realize how deeply you are in love with her. | 你就会意识到你是有多么的爱她了 |
[25:55] | You and I fell back in love over children that we adored | 你和我重新相爱是因为那个我们都喜欢的 |
[25:59] | and that we no longer have. | 却无法再拥有的孩子 |
[26:01] | Okay? Do you really think that, | 好吗 你真的觉得 |
[26:02] | when you see your daughter lying in Teddy’s arms, | 在你看到你的姑娘躺在泰迪的怀里时 |
[26:04] | that you are not gonna think | 你不会去想 |
[26:05] | that maybe this is where you belong? | 或许这才是你的归属吗 |
[26:07] | Because I do. | 因为我会 |
[26:08] | And maybe you’re right. Maybe that is insecurity. | 或许你是对的 或许这就是没有安全感 |
[26:10] | Or maybe it is wisdom. | 又或者这是智慧 |
[26:12] | Whatever you want to call it, it is what I believe. | 不管你想叫它什么吧 这是我相信的 |
[26:14] | And I cannot talk my way out of it. | 我做不到劝我自己不这么想 |
[26:16] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[26:17] | And I’m starting to think maybe I… | 我开始在想或许我 |
[26:21] | I’m starting to think I shouldn’t try. | 我开始想我就不应该尝试 |
[26:26] | – What are you saying? – I’m saying I’m dizzy. | – 你在说什么 – 我在说我很乱 |
[26:29] | Owen, I’m… I’m dizzy. | 欧文 我 我很乱 |
[26:32] | I need to step out of the circle. | 我需要离开这个圈子 |
[26:34] | What? | 什么意思 |
[26:36] | I’m saying this is an impossible situation. | 我是说这是不可能继续下去的情况了 |
[26:37] | And you are in it no matter what | 但不管怎么样 你都会继续下去的 |
[26:40] | because there is a child involved. | 因为这关乎到了你的孩子 |
[26:42] | But I’m not. I’m not in it, no matter what. | 但我不是 我不继续了 不管怎么样 |
[26:43] | I’m saying… | 我是说 |
[26:47] | I’m saying I’m not in it anymore. | 我是说我不要再继续下去了 |
[26:56] | Hey, uh, Dr. Lummis, this is Alex Karev, | 嘿 拉米斯医生 我是亚历克斯·卡列夫 |
[26:58] | uh, Helen Karev’s son. | 海伦·卡列夫的儿子 |
[27:00] | If you could, uh, give me a call back | 你可不可以 尽快的给我 |
[27:01] | as soon as you can… it’s pretty urgent. | 回个电话 挺着急的 |
[27:03] | Please. | 拜托 |
[27:04] | They’re two hours ahead. | 他们比我们早两个小时 |
[27:05] | Y-You’re not gonna hear from them until tomorrow. | 你 你到明早之前都不会有他们的消息 |
[27:08] | Right. I should probably text, too. | 是啊 我应该也发个短信 |
[27:10] | Hey. Here. Come here. Come sit down. | 嘿 来 过来 来坐下 |
[27:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[27:17] | She seems okay. | 她看起来不错的 |
[27:19] | The doctor will call. | 医生会给你回电话的 |
[27:21] | And then we will find out what’s going on. | 然后我们就会知道到底发生了什么了 |
[27:23] | My mom comes for a visit, and I have to worry | 我妈妈来见我 而我却要担心 |
[27:26] | if it’s a sign she’s gonna split from reality. | 这是不是她又要犯精神病的征兆 |
[27:29] | Isn’t that how it’s always been? | 不是一直这样吗 |
[27:30] | Well, yeah. Growing up. | 是啊 我是这么长大的 |
[27:32] | But then, you could tell when things were getting bad. | 但那时 你可以判断出什么时候她要犯病了 |
[27:34] | I knew the signs. | 我知道那些征兆 |
[27:35] | I mean, now that she’s doing fine, | 我是说 现在她挺不错的 |
[27:36] | I d… I don’t know what a split looks like. | 我不 我不知道精神分裂是什么样的 |
[27:39] | I want to trust it. | 我很想相信她好了 |
[27:41] | I want to trust it so much that she’s fine. | 我真的很想相信她已经好了 |
[27:42] | – I really do. I swear, Jo. – I know. | – 我真的很想 我发誓 乔 – 我知道 |
[27:46] | These are really nice. | 这些围巾真的很好 |
[27:48] | She shouldn’t have needles. | 她不应该拿针的 |
[28:07] | Okay, we… we should stop now. | 好的 我们 我们现在应该停下了 |
[28:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:10] | Because I’m going to change my mind. | 因为我要改主意了 |
[28:12] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错啊 |
[28:19] | Just answer it. | 接起来吧 |
[28:21] | I don’t care who it is. | 我才不管是谁呢 |
[28:24] | But someone might hear it ringing. | 但可能会有人听到它响 |
[28:29] | It’s Carina. | 是卡瑞娜 |
[28:33] | Oh. Our sisters are really getting in the way tonight. | 我们的姐妹们今天真的很碍事啊 |
[28:35] | Yeah, they really are. | 是的 她们是有点 |
[28:44] | This is not the restroom. | 这不是洗手间啊 |
[28:46] | No, that’s, uh… that’s down the hall. | 不 那 那在大厅那边 |
[28:50] | We’re not… | 我们不是 |
[28:52] | I… | 我 |
[28:55] | Alex knows. | 亚历克斯知道的 |
[28:58] | W-Wonderful. | 真不错 |
[28:59] | Uh, don’t let me keep you. | 别让我妨碍到你们了 |
[29:06] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[29:08] | I told you! | 我和你说过的 |
[29:10] | It’s not funny! It’s not funny! | 这不好笑 一点也不好笑 |
[29:15] | Hey. I can do this. Thanks. | 嘿 我可以做这个 谢谢 |
[29:21] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[29:22] | Oh, I’m being normal. | 我在正常的做事 |
[29:24] | Will you put these in the oven for me? | 你能帮我把这些放到烤箱里吗 |
[29:26] | I don’t think this counts as normal. | 我不觉得这能算正常 |
[29:27] | Jackson hired people to do this. | 杰克逊雇了人来做这个 |
[29:29] | – Just do it. – Okay, you’re flustered. | – 放过去就是了 – 好吧 你很慌张啊 |
[29:31] | Yes, I’m getting flustered. | 是的 我是慌张起来了 |
[29:33] | Richard just walked in on us. | 理查德刚刚撞见了我们 |
[29:34] | Yeah, kissing. | 是的 在接吻 |
[29:37] | At a work party. | 在工作派对里 |
[29:38] | So now I feel like everybody’s staring at us. | 所以现在我觉得所有人都在盯着咱们看 |
[29:40] | No one is staring at us. | 没人在盯着咱们 |
[29:43] | Because we’re acting normal. | 因为我们现在在很正常的做事 |
[29:47] | And after going to many doctors, this woman found Maggie. | 在见了很多医生之后 这个女人找到了玛姬 |
[29:51] | She was a med school acquaintance, | 她们在医学院的时候是同学 |
[29:53] | and after that, they… | 在那之后 她们 |
[29:54] | Excuse us. Just one second. | 不好意思 我们失陪一下 |
[29:57] | Please stop telling people | 请不要在和别人 |
[29:58] | – about that article, please? – Why? It’s very nice. | – 讲那篇文章的事情了 可以吗 – 为什么 那故事挺好的 |
[30:01] | No, it’s not. And she is not. | 不 不好 而且她也不好 |
[30:04] | That was my story to tell, for doctors, | 那是该由我来讲给医生听的故事 |
[30:07] | in a way that mattered, and she stole it. | 以一种能产生影响的方式 而她偷走了它 |
[30:10] | She is a bully who made me feel small and insignificant, | 她是个小霸王让我一直觉得自己很微不足道 |
[30:14] | and she is still managing, even from a thousand miles away, | 而她现在还是在这么做 即使是离我几千公里远了 |
[30:16] | to make me feel small and insignificant! | 还是能让我感到自己微不足道 |
[30:17] | – Maggie Pierce. – No, no! | – 玛姬·皮尔斯 – 不 不 |
[30:19] | – You are not small and insig… – Please, please, don’t… | – 你不是微不足 – 拜托 请不要 |
[30:20] | don’t say anything kind or comforting or consoling. | 不要说那些亲切的安慰人的话 |
[30:23] | I’m pissed. I want to stay pissed. | 我很生气 我想要保持生气的状态 |
[30:25] | I want to burn something down! | 我想要烧掉一些东西 |
[30:33] | Did you know that I was the only black resident in my class? | 你知道我是班上唯一的黑人住院医生吗 |
[30:38] | So I was bullied, too. | 所以我也被欺凌过 |
[30:40] | Residents would take my number off the pager service… | 其他住院医生会把我的号码从传呼机里删掉 |
[30:42] | – Oh, my God. – …so I’d miss traumas. | – 我的天啊 – 所以我就会错过手术 |
[30:46] | Some of the attendings would call the other residents “Dr.” | 有些主治医生会叫其他住院医生 医生 |
[30:49] | But I only got “Webber.” | 却只叫我韦伯 |
[30:52] | And I was plenty pissed. | 我也经常很生气 |
[30:56] | But I found out that it’s no good to be pissed | 但我发现如果我不好好利用它 |
[31:00] | if you don’t use it. | 那生气毫无作用 |
[31:02] | You know, the difference between a great surgeon | 你知道 一个伟大的外科医生和一个 |
[31:04] | and a celebration surgeon… | 会被庆贺的外科医生的区别 |
[31:06] | is a little bit of what Kiki has. | 就是琪琪有的一点东西 |
[31:08] | A little flair for promotion. | 有点推销的天赋 |
[31:10] | You could use a little of that. | 你可以用一点 |
[31:11] | If someone takes your story, you take it back, | 如果有人抢走了你的故事 你就把它抢回来 |
[31:14] | and you tell it louder. | 然后你更大声的讲出去 |
[31:17] | Stop publication of that piece, and rewrite it, | 停止那篇文章的出版 然后以你的角度 |
[31:20] | from your point of view. | 重新写出来 |
[31:22] | Start that fire, Maggie Pierce. | 燃烧你的宇宙吧 玛姬·皮尔斯 |
[31:41] | Hi. You want something to eat? | 嗨 你想吃点什么吗 |
[31:43] | I’m happy to see you. | 我很高兴见到你 |
[31:44] | It’s just, uh, it threw me. | 只是 只是让我有点吃惊 |
[31:47] | I mean, uh… | 我是说 |
[31:49] | I mean, it really means a lot for Jo and me both. | 我是说 这对我和乔来说都意义重大 |
[31:52] | Tires. No. | 轮胎 不对 |
[31:55] | Tennis shoes. | 网球鞋 |
[31:57] | – Melting tennis shoes. – What? | – 融化了的网球鞋 – 什么 |
[31:59] | – Don’t you smell that? – No. | – 你没闻到吗 – 没有 |
[32:01] | All right, t-take it easy. Take it easy. | 好的 别紧张 别紧张 |
[32:04] | The… The shoes… | 那 那些鞋 |
[32:05] | The shoes you had in high school, the red ones. | 你高中时有的那些鞋 红色的 |
[32:07] | Remember? They were on sale. | 记得吗 它们是打折的 |
[32:08] | But they’re burning. | 但它们烧着了 |
[32:10] | The shoe… | 那鞋 |
[32:12] | Alex, we are really high up. | 亚历克斯 我们在高处 |
[32:15] | Honestly, everybody needs to get out of here right now. | 认真的 所有人都得立刻出去 |
[32:16] | But, Mom, there is no fire. | 但 妈妈 这儿没着火 |
[32:17] | Yes, there is! There is! | 不 着火了 着了 |
[32:20] | Mom, come on. Just stop. Just calm down. | 妈妈 别急 停下来 冷静下来 |
[32:23] | Come on. Sit down. Come on. Please? | 过来 坐下 过来 好吗 |
[32:25] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[32:29] | I am a little hungry. | 我有一点饿了 |
[32:31] | What if you go into labor when you’re out of town? | 如果你在出去旅游的时候生了怎么办 |
[32:34] | They have hospitals in California… | 加利福尼亚也有医院的 |
[32:36] | But I wouldn’t be there. | 但是我不在那 |
[32:38] | Well, a flight is not even three hours. | 飞机用不了三小时就能到 |
[32:40] | I wanna be there. | 我想在那 |
[32:41] | I understand that, but I’m taking this trip. | 我明白 但是我还是要去旅游 |
[32:46] | And what is this about, Teddy? | 泰迪 这到底是怎么回事 |
[32:47] | You want that dirtbag in the delivery room? | 你想让那个混蛋待在产房吗 |
[32:49] | I mean, do you want him | 我是说 你想让他 |
[32:51] | around our daughter? He is not a good guy. | 在我们的女儿身边吗 他可不是什么好人 |
[32:53] | I think he’s a great guy. | 我觉得他人不错 |
[32:55] | And he saved Amelia’s life, and he’s… | 他救了艾米莉亚 他还 |
[32:57] | – Hey. – Uh, pickles, | – 嘿 – 腌菜 |
[33:00] | uh, seven almonds, pasteurized cheese. | 7个杏仁 还有奶酪 |
[33:02] | – But one of the almonds is for me. – Thank you. | – 有个杏仁是给我吃的 – 谢谢 |
[33:03] | – Okay. – Uh, do you mind? | – 好吧 – 你不介意吧 |
[33:05] | Uh, we’re in the middle of something. | 我们俩正说事呢 |
[33:06] | I do mind. But thanks for asking. | 我介意 谢谢你问了 |
[33:13] | Mom. Hey. You made it. | 妈 嘿 你终于到了 |
[33:15] | – Yeah. Mm. – Finally. | – 嗯 – 终于 |
[33:17] | She’s your problem now. | 她现在归你管了 |
[33:20] | All right. Everyone! | 好吧 所有人 |
[33:22] | Our guest of honor is here. | 我们的客人在这呢 |
[33:23] | – There’s nothing fun about any of this. – Alex, we have to get out of here. | – 这一点意思都没有 – 亚历克斯 我们得离开这 |
[33:25] | All right, w-we’re gonna go. | 好吧 我 我们马上就走 |
[33:26] | – We’re gonna leave. – No, uh… | – 我们得走了 – 不 |
[33:27] | Karev. Can you just stay till after the toast? | 卡列夫 你能等敬酒后再走吗 |
[33:29] | Do you hear him, Teddy? Do you hear these words… | 你听见了吗 泰迪 你听见他说的话了吗 |
[33:31] | Mom, come on over. All right, folks, over here. | 妈你快过来啊 好 大家都过来 |
[33:33] | You’re starting to upset her. And embarrass yourself. | 你开始让她觉得不安了 而且也让你自己难堪 |
[33:34] | – Hey. – She’s seven months pregnant, Tom, | – 嘿 – 她怀孕7个月了 汤姆 |
[33:36] | so why don’t you just do the right thing? | 你为什么不能好好的呢 |
[33:37] | So, what… what, we’re on a first-name basis now? Because I barely know you. | 我们现在都直呼其名了吗 我都不怎么认识你 |
[33:39] | Wait. What was it again? It was Oliver? Ollie? | 叫什么来着 奥利弗 奥利 |
[33:41] | No, no, I know you. Because any man who would prey on | 不 我认识你 还有谁会折腾一个 |
[33:43] | – a vulnerable pregnant woman… – Okay, over here. | – 一个孕妇 – 行 过来 |
[33:44] | Okay, okay, this was a blast, | 这是人身攻击 |
[33:46] | but I shouldn’t keep my public waiting. | 但是我不想让大家再等着我了 |
[33:47] | And I will tell you another thing, Tom. | 我还要告诉你一件事 汤姆 |
[33:48] | If you think you’re gonna be around my kid, | 如果你还在我孩子身边转悠的话 |
[33:49] | then you have another thing coming. | 你就会惹上麻烦 |
[33:50] | ‘Cause you may be many things, | 因为也许你可以成为任何人 |
[33:52] | – but a father isn’t one of them! – Owen! | – 但是你却做不了一个父亲 – 欧文 |
[33:55] | What the hell?! | 这怎么回事 |
[33:56] | Okay. I’m done. | 好的 我是不管了 |
[33:58] | – Owen! – Owen, he is a father! | – 欧文 – 欧文 他是一个父亲 |
[34:00] | All right, if you’re gonna punch him, | 好吗 如果你想打他的话 |
[34:02] | you’re gonna have to go through a pregnant woman. | 你就先打我这个孕妇吧 |
[34:05] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I… – Oh, don’t be. All right. | – 对不起 对不起 我 – 算了吧 好吗 |
[34:13] | Million dollar hand. Sorry, Avery, proceed. | 百万美元的手 对不起 艾弗里 开始吧 |
[34:17] | Yeah. Um, anyway, as you can see, | 好吧 就像你们看到的 |
[34:20] | I am so happy to be standing here with… | 我很高兴能站在这里 |
[34:23] | Fire! | 火 |
[34:25] | – What’s that? – It’s a fire. | – 什么 – 着火了 |
[34:27] | It’s a real fire! | 真的着火了 |
[34:29] | Uh, all right, well, okay… | 哦 好吧 |
[34:31] | There appears to be a small situation here. | 看上去好像有点小麻烦 |
[34:32] | Just carefully… if you all could make your way… | 小心点 你们要安全的 |
[34:34] | Be safe. | 离开这里 |
[34:35] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[34:38] | Come on, everybody. It’s a real fire! | 快点 大家快走 失火了 |
[34:39] | Come on, Mom. | 妈妈快点 |
[34:53] | I told you I didn’t want to have a party. | 我说过我不想开趴的 |
[34:57] | If I could get everyone’s attention, please, | 大家注意了 |
[35:00] | the building is cleared for re-entry. | 这座大厦不允许再进入了 |
[35:02] | Everyone except the penthouse level. | 除了阁楼层 |
[35:05] | The fumes are still pretty bad up there, | 里面的烟雾还是很严重 |
[35:06] | and it should really air out for a few days. | 需要几天才能散出去 |
[35:08] | – Ben. – Plastic in the oven. | – 本 – 烤箱里的塑料器皿 |
[35:10] | See it all the time. | 经常发生这种事 |
[35:11] | Bad smoke but no fire. | 烟很重但并没有起火 |
[35:13] | Who put plastic in the oven? | 谁把塑料盒放在烤箱里了 |
[35:16] | Sometimes the trays look like metal. | 有时候塑料托盘看起来像是金属的 |
[35:18] | Think it might’ve been egg rolls. | 可能是蛋卷吧 |
[35:19] | You’ve got access? | 你能进去 |
[35:21] | We don’t know that that was us. | 我们不确定是我们干的 |
[35:22] | We’re pretty sure it was. | 我们很确定那是 |
[35:25] | – Mer! – Yeah? | – 梅 – 嗯 |
[35:27] | Meredith Grey… I want you to meet my mother, Helen. | 梅瑞狄斯·格雷 我介绍一下 这是我妈妈 海伦 |
[35:30] | Helen. It’s so nice to meet you. | 海伦 很高兴见到你 |
[35:34] | Meredith… you’re Alex’s best friend. | 梅瑞狄斯 你是亚历克斯最好的朋友 |
[35:37] | I am. And he’s mine. | 是的 他也是我最好的朋友 |
[35:43] | That smoke is messing with my eyes. | 烟把我眼睛都熏花了 |
[35:44] | Let’s go. Come on. Come on. | 我们走 快点 走吧 |
[35:45] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[35:51] | Amelia doesn’t need to stay at my house now. | 艾米莉亚现在不需要在我这待着了 |
[35:55] | But maybe we should go to your house | 或许我们应该去你家 |
[35:57] | just in case she changes her mind again. | 防止她再改变主意 |
[35:59] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 对 – 好 |
[36:03] | I didn’t mean to be ungrateful. | 我不是不领情 |
[36:06] | But you know how hard this is for me, baby. | 但是你知道这对我来说有多难 宝贝 |
[36:08] | It’s hard for everyone. | 对每个人来说都是一样 |
[36:10] | I know I wasn’t the one that was sick, but it was hell. | 我知道不是只有我一个人生病了 但是真的很难受 |
[36:14] | You’re not the only one who gets to have feelings, you know? | 不是只有你一个人有感觉 |
[36:21] | Unfortunate way to meet the neighbors. | 这真不是和邻居们见面的好形式 |
[36:23] | Hey, we still have the limo. | 我们的豪华车还在呢 |
[36:25] | We could all go somewhere together. | 我们可以一起去个地方 |
[36:28] | And celebrate. | 再庆祝 |
[36:40] | Uh, you’re going to see a very expensive blender | 下个月的信用卡账单上 |
[36:44] | on our next credit-card statement. | 你会看到一个非常贵的搅拌机 |
[36:45] | Because I deserve it. | 因为我值得拥有它 |
[36:47] | And I need a ride home. | 我现在想搭车回家了 |
[36:49] | There’s plenty of room in the aid car. | 救援车上还有好多地方呢 |
[36:52] | Um, and you can wear this uniform home | 对了 你可以穿着这套制服回家 |
[36:54] | anytime you feel like it. | 只要你愿意 |
[36:56] | Well, I think I’m gonna need to, ’cause, uh, you are fire. | 我想我的确需要 因为 你就是一团火 |
[37:04] | This Kiki person sounds like a real piece of work. | 这个叫琪琪的人听起来可真是个人物 |
[37:07] | She is. | 她的确是 |
[37:09] | That’s all right. I’m gonna tell my story louder. | 好吧 我要大声的讲我的故事了 |
[37:10] | I’m gonna start my own fire. | 我也要点把火 |
[37:13] | Let’s come up with a new metaphor, huh, babe? | 让我们创立一个新句子 怎么样亲爱的 |
[37:16] | Am I just drunk, or is this burger amazing? | 是我喝多了吗 还是这个汉堡就是这么好吃 |
[37:18] | Everything tastes better in the back of a limousine. | 在这豪华车里吃所有的东西都这么好吃 |
[37:21] | And you may also be drunk. | 你也许是醉了 |
[37:23] | Okay. From here on out… | 从现在开始 |
[37:27] | From here on out, every scan that I get, | 从现在开始 所有我的片子和结果 |
[37:31] | good news or bad, | 不管是好还是坏 |
[37:32] | this is how I want to celebrate. | 这就是我庆祝的方式 |
[37:36] | In the back of my limousine, eating trashy food, | 在豪华车里吃垃圾食品 |
[37:40] | drinking expensive champagne and sparkling apple cider. | 喝着昂贵的香槟还有起泡苹果酒 |
[37:44] | With the people that I love most in this world. | 和我最爱的人在一起 |
[37:48] | – Mwah! – Mwah! | – 么 – 么 |
[37:49] | Cheers to that. | 干杯 |
[37:52] | Surgeons are reluctant to celebrate. | 外科医生们很少去庆祝 |
[37:56] | Even in success, we obsess about | 即便我们手术成功了 我们也仍然会沉迷于 |
[37:57] | what could have been better. | 说不定可以做的更好的这种想法中 |
[38:00] | Whoa. What are you… | 你在这 |
[38:02] | Owen, they brought Leo back. | 欧文 他们把里奥带回来了 |
[38:03] | Why would they… | 为什么他们 |
[38:10] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊一下吗 |
[38:16] | I mean, we fought her on it at first. | 我是说 为了她我们一开始还打了一仗 |
[38:18] | It just felt so crazy for us to… | 我无法想象 |
[38:19] | giving up our grandchild, but… | 现在要放弃我们的外孙 |
[38:22] | We’re gonna have our hands so full with Britney, | 但是我们还要照顾布兰妮呢 |
[38:26] | you know, just helping her to adjust, | 我们需要帮助她去调整自己 |
[38:28] | to just stay sober and… | 我们得让她保持清醒 |
[38:30] | – Sure. – A-And we’ve seen you with him and… | – 嗯 – 我们看见了你和他 |
[38:33] | You and Dr. Shepherd. | 你和谢泼德医生 |
[38:34] | And don’t get me wrong, that self-reflection is important. | 别误会 自我反省很重要 |
[38:38] | You brought our Britney back to us. | 你把我们的布兰妮带回来了 |
[38:41] | We’re so grateful. | 我们感激不已 |
[38:43] | And she always just talks about | 她经常说起 |
[38:45] | you and Amelia as being his parents. | 你和艾米莉亚可以做他的父母 |
[38:48] | And she’s right. | 她说的对 |
[38:52] | We’re… We’re Britney’s parents, but… | 我们 我们是布兰妮的父母 但是 |
[38:56] | …you’re Leo’s. | 你们是里奥的 |
[39:02] | We only get better when we admit our shortcomings, | 我们只有接受了自己的缺点后才会变得更好 |
[39:04] | acknowledge our limits. | 认识到我们的极限 |
[39:09] | Yes, sweetheart. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[39:13] | Are you sure this is what you want? | 你确定这是你想要的吗 |
[39:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:18] | I want to be a kid. | 我想像个孩子那样 |
[39:20] | I-I want to be able to make mistakes… | 我 我希望我可以犯错 |
[39:23] | You know, not, like, overdose mistakes, | 不是嗑药过量的那种 |
[39:27] | but, like… | 而是像 |
[39:29] | …breaking curfew. | 打破宵禁 |
[39:31] | Or, um, crashing my dad’s car into the fence. | 或者把我爸的车开进栅栏里那种 |
[39:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:42] | For everything. | 你所做的一切 |
[39:47] | So, um, you have our info. | 你有我们的联系信息对吧 |
[39:50] | We do. | 我们有 |
[39:54] | Take care. | 保重 |
[39:55] | And… keep in touch. | 保持联系 |
[39:59] | But there are so many moments along the way to celebrate. | 一路走来我们有太多需要庆祝的事了 |
[40:14] | Bye. | 拜 |
[40:26] | Some of those moments are bigger than others. | 有些时刻更重大一些 |
[40:29] | – Good night. – Yes. | – 晚安 – 嗯 |
[40:44] | And you really don’t want to miss those moments. | 你不想错过那些时刻 |
[40:46] | So, yeah, I feel like we missed some, um… | 你说的对 我感觉我们错过了一些 |
[40:48] | Serious time together? | 一些在一起的时间 |
[40:50] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 对 – 是的 |
[40:51] | This is it. | 就这样了 |
[40:54] | Let me just, um, get my… out… | 让我把钥匙拿出来 |
[40:59] | Hey, do you mind? | 你介意把大灯关了吗 |
[41:01] | Why you didn’t answer the phone? | 你为什么不接电话 |
[41:04] | What? Wha… | 什么 什 |
[41:05] | Why… What are you doing back? | 你回来干什么 |
[41:29] | Because believe me when I say… | 相信我 当我说 |
[41:34] | Andrea. | 安德烈 |
[41:37] | I tried to warn you. | 我试图提醒你了 |
[41:39] | Ciao! | 你好啊 |
[41:44] | Ciao. Ciao. | 你好 你好 |
[41:47] | Ciao. | 好 |
[41:49] | Um… M-Meredith, this is, um, my dad. | 呃 梅瑞狄斯 这是我爸爸 |
[41:56] | – Oh. Buona sera. – Sera. | – 哦 晚上好 -好 |
[41:59] | …the bad times are gonna find you all on their own. | 糟糕的时刻总会不期而然的找上你 |