时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was in second grade. | 当我上小学二年级的时候 |
[00:04] | This girl Misie, could cross her leg behind her head like a pretzel. | 这个叫米西的女孩 可以很轻松的把腿交叉在脑后 |
[00:08] | And one day her leg just poped. | 有一天她的腿突然响了 |
[00:11] | And then it was lying there, behind her. | 然后她的腿就在脑后动不了了 |
[00:15] | My mother said, “Stop crying. | 我妈说 别哭了 |
[00:17] | It was just an anterior hip dislocation.” | 只是前髋关节脱位而已 |
[00:22] | Then she said something I’ve never forgotten. | 然后她说了些我永远不会忘记的话 |
[00:27] | Nope. | 不行 |
[00:32] | “Just because you can do something…” | 你能做到 |
[00:35] | “…doesn’t mean you should.” | 不代表你该做 |
[00:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:50] | Did you spend the night here again last night? | 你昨晚又在这里通宵了吗 |
[00:52] | Yeah. One of the lambs had a rough night. | 是的 其中一只小羊羔度过了艰难的一晚 |
[00:55] | I-I really need some of that. | 我真的需要一杯咖啡 |
[00:57] | It’s actually for you. It’s a peace offering. | 实际上这就是给你的 好增进感情 |
[01:01] | I guess I was wrong about your dad, | 我想我对你爸爸的看法是错的 |
[01:04] | and… it’s none of my business. | 并且 这不关我的事 |
[01:05] | – No, it’s… it’s not that… – I’m just… | – 不 就是 这并不是说 – 我只是 |
[01:07] | I’m glad it’s going well. | 很高兴一切顺利 |
[01:08] | – I appreciate that. – Yeah. | – 谢谢你 – 别客气 |
[01:10] | And I really appreciate this. | 我真的很感激 |
[01:16] | Do you have a minute? | 你有空么 |
[01:22] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[01:25] | You’re not mad at me? | 你没生我的气吧 |
[01:29] | So, if I was to stay at my place one night this week, | 那么 如果这周哪天我在家 |
[01:33] | would you care to join me? | 你愿意来么 |
[01:36] | That’s the best idea I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最好的主意 |
[01:40] | I’ll try to figure it out. | 我会尽力的 |
[01:46] | I really should get to work. | 我真的该去工作了 |
[01:51] | And you should get some sleep, Doctor. | 而你该去休息一下了 医生 |
[01:55] | Don’t forget your coffee. | 别忘了你的咖啡 |
[01:56] | I’m already wide awake. | 我早就清醒了 |
[02:00] | Keep your cuts straight. | 保持切口笔直 |
[02:02] | You want to go into the dermis. | 你要想分离真皮层 |
[02:04] | Stay as shallow as we can. | 切迹就要尽可能浅一点 |
[02:07] | Wonder if the guys at Pike Street Market | 这些上了四年医学院的家伙 |
[02:09] | went to four years of medical school. | 竟然不知道派克市场 |
[02:12] | Hey. So… | 嘿 是这样 |
[02:14] | I think I should cancel this thing tomorrow. | 我想我该取消明天的安排了 |
[02:17] | Oh, my God. | 我 的 天 |
[02:18] | Honestly, I don’t even smell it anymore. | 说实话 我甚至都闻不到了 |
[02:20] | I do. | 我还能闻到 |
[02:22] | Yeah, I-I’m not going on “Good Morning Seattle.” | 是啊 我是不会上早安西雅图节目的 |
[02:24] | A podcast was one thing, but television? | 播客是一回事 但上电视么 |
[02:27] | Plus, it’s not even about medicine anymore. | 而且 它和医学都没有关系 |
[02:29] | It’s… It’s “Genius surgeon finds out | 这 天才外科医生发现 |
[02:31] | she’s the illegitimate love-child | 她是另外一位天才 |
[02:33] | of other genius surgeons.” | 外科医生的私生子 |
[02:34] | I’m morning show fodder. | 我会成为早间节目的笑柄 |
[02:35] | You’re in the genius surgeon segment, okay? | 你是天才外科医生 好吗 |
[02:38] | It’s not like you’re going in there to make French toast. | 你又不是去那里做法式吐司 |
[02:41] | No, that would be the worst segment in the world. | 不 那将是世界上最糟糕的事 |
[02:43] | They’d just be watching me fishing around | 他们只会看着我翻来翻去 |
[02:44] | looking for eggshells with my fingers. | 用手指四处找蛋壳 |
[02:46] | Yet I would still pay to see that. | 但我还是愿意花钱去看 |
[02:48] | So you’re saying I shouldn’t cancel it? | 你的意思是我不该取消吗 |
[02:50] | I’m saying it shoots tomorrow, | 我说的是拍摄就在明天 |
[02:51] | and it’s too late to cancel. | 现在取消已经太迟了 |
[02:52] | Don’t be nervous. You’re gonna do great. | 别紧张 你会做得很好的 |
[02:55] | – Okay. – Okay? | – 好吧 – 好吗 |
[02:57] | Why are your interns making sushi? | 你的实习生为什么要做寿司 |
[02:59] | – Well… – Oh, is this your thing? | – 恩 – 你就忙这些吗 |
[03:01] | Well, I have to get out of here. | 好吧 我得赶快走了 |
[03:02] | I can’t go on TV smelling like fish. | 我不能带着鱼腥味上电视 |
[03:08] | Why can’t we practice on cadavers? | 为什么我们不能在尸体上练习 |
[03:10] | Formaldehyde smells nicer. | 福尔马林的味道更好 |
[03:11] | This is not for your scalpel technique. | 这不是为了锻炼你的手术技术 |
[03:13] | It’s not? | 不是么 |
[03:15] | Then why? | 那是为什么 |
[03:17] | This is why. | 这就是原因 |
[03:21] | Oh, that’s… | 哦 那是 |
[03:23] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[03:25] | Hey, Rick. | 嗨 里克 |
[03:29] | We’re making fish people. | 我们要做个鱼人出来啦 |
[03:39] | It is very disturbing. | 太让人非常不安了 |
[03:41] | Have y-you seen it? | 你看到了吗 |
[03:42] | The little laminated lambs kicking in their little bags. | 小羊羔在它们的小袋子里踢来踢去 |
[03:45] | It’s pretty amazing, huh? | 很神奇吧 |
[03:47] | When I look at the fetal lamb in a bag, | 当我看到袋子里的小羊时 |
[03:49] | I imagine the next step would be a fetal human in a bag. | 我想下一步就是把胎儿装进袋子里 |
[03:52] | And if anything goes wrong with that, | 如果出现什么问题 |
[03:54] | we are in an ethical and legal quagmire | 我们就陷入了你所造成的 |
[03:56] | that you created and will have left me holding the… quag. | 道德和法律的困境 而且还会拖我 下水 |
[04:00] | That’s funny, but I imagine rewriting the paradigm | 这很有趣,但我想重写一下 |
[04:02] | of at-risk pregnancies, | 高危怀孕的范例 |
[04:03] | – saving premature babies. – Ohh. | – 拯救早产儿 – 天哪 |
[04:05] | And he’s a long way from human trials. | 离人体试验还有很长的路要走 |
[04:07] | And are you sure it’s good to go down this road? | 你确定沿着这条路走下去好吗 |
[04:10] | I mean, I’m hearing things about this Dr. DeLuca | 我是说 我听说德卢卡医生 |
[04:13] | having a history of mental illness… | 有精神病史 |
[04:14] | We should discriminate against people for that? | 我们应该因此而歧视别人吗 |
[04:16] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[04:17] | But we should ask questions | 但我们应该在他们开始 |
[04:19] | when they start putting babies in bags. | 把胎儿放金妊娠囊里时多问些问题 |
[04:20] | Bailey, my mom came out here by herself. | 贝莉 我妈妈一个人来到这里 |
[04:22] | She’s been in my apartment for over a week… | 她在我的公寓里呆了一个多星期了 |
[04:24] | no routine, no being chained to a library desk. | 没有例行公事 没有沉浸在在图书馆的书里 |
[04:26] | And even if Dr. DeLuca does suffer from mental illness, | 即使德卢卡医生患有精神疾病 |
[04:29] | we need to support people… | 我们需要支持人们 |
[04:31] | Hellmouth, what? | 地狱之嘴 怎么了 |
[04:32] | Hi, hello. Sorry. Uh, hi. | 不好意思 打扰了 |
[04:34] | I, uh, was wondering if you might | 我 想知道你想不想去 |
[04:36] | want to take a stroll by Dr. DeLuca Sr.’s lab… | 老德卢卡医生的实验室看一看 |
[04:39] | or, more specifically, you should… | 或者 更具体的说 你应该 |
[04:41] | you should do that. | 你应该去看看的 |
[04:53] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[04:56] | Did you call the headmaster now? | 你刚给主任打电话了吗 |
[04:57] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了吗 |
[04:59] | He lost a lamb. | 有只羊羔死了 |
[05:00] | One subject expired. | 有一个实验体失败 |
[05:02] | A minor setback, to be expected. | 这是意料之中的小挫折 |
[05:04] | We think that it… | 我们认为 |
[05:05] | Babies die in womb all the time. | 总会有胎儿在子宫里死去 |
[05:07] | papà, you’re working very fast. | 爸爸 你太着急了 |
[05:09] | Y-You are too impatient. | 你太没耐心了 |
[05:11] | You don’t like the way I work, you can get out. | 你要是不喜欢我的工作方式 可以出去 |
[05:13] | – I’m not saying that I… – Go! | – 我没说我 – 出去 |
[05:15] | I will miss your bold vision. | 我会怀念你大胆的设想的 |
[05:18] | You, who chose a career helping women have babies… | 你选择了一个帮助女人生孩子的职业 |
[05:21] | a thing she can do by herself since the dawn of time. | 一项女人们一开始完全可以自己搞定的事业 |
[05:24] | Go. | 出去吧 |
[05:29] | Capo. | 老板 |
[05:30] | Something needed? | 有什么需要的吗 |
[05:36] | Quagmire. | 有麻烦了吧 |
[05:42] | – Hey. – Where have you been? | – 嘿 – 你去哪了 |
[05:43] | I paged you like 15 minutes ago. | 我十五分钟前就呼你了 |
[05:45] | I think you meant to say, “Thank you for covering me | 我想你是想说 谢谢你在我 |
[05:47] | when me and my boyfriend went away for four days.” | 跟我男票出去了四天时帮我掩护 |
[05:49] | I meant to say you’re late. | 我是说你迟到了 |
[05:51] | I ran into trouble with Leo this morning, | 今天早上我照顾里奥时遇到了麻烦 |
[05:54] | and Amelia’s at a conference. | 而且 阿米莉亚在开会 |
[05:56] | Actually, Amelia’s… | 实际上 阿米莉亚 |
[05:58] | out of the picture, which is… | 与这事无关了 |
[06:01] | You know, Amelia, she would sometimes help with Leo, | 你知道的 阿米莉亚 她有时会帮助里奥 |
[06:03] | but this morning, it was all me. | 但今早 我只能自食其力 |
[06:05] | Not that it matters, you know? | 都不重要 你知道吗 |
[06:06] | I can handle Leo on my own. I do just fine. | 我自己可以搞定里奥 我可以的 |
[06:08] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说啊 |
[06:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:10] | MVC rollover, male in his 20s, | 翻车事故 男性 二十岁左右 |
[06:12] | possible fractured clavicle… stable vitals. | 锁骨可能骨折 生命体征稳定 |
[06:15] | His wife’s next door. You should see her first. | 他的妻子在隔壁 你们该先去看看她 |
[06:17] | – I’ll see you in Trauma 2. – Lizzie Hall, 22, | – 一会在创伤二室见 – 丽兹·霍尔 二十二岁 |
[06:18] | oriented to person on the scene, | 事故现场发现她时 |
[06:20] | pressure’s in the 90s, GCS 13 in the field. | 血压90左右 昏迷评分当时有13分 |
[06:22] | All right. Trauma 1, let’s go. | 好的 创伤一室 快去 |
[06:24] | Leo and I are great, just me and him. | 里奥和我很好 我们两个之间 |
[06:26] | – I’m great with him, okay? – I didn’t say anything. | – 我跟他很好 好吗 – 我什么都没说 |
[06:28] | Suddenly, I feel like I’m auditioning to be a father. | 我突然觉得自己是在面试当爸爸呢 |
[06:43] | Excuse me. Is this the, uh, line? | 不好意思 是在这里排队吗 |
[06:45] | – Hey. – Hey! | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[06:46] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[06:50] | Well, like the banners say, | 就像横幅上说的 |
[06:52] | Western States Conference for Alternative Pain Relief. | 西部各州替代止痛药物会议 |
[06:55] | Right. I didn’t, uh… didn’t know you were into this stuff. | 好吧 我还 还不知道你还喜欢这种事呢 |
[06:58] | Yeah, I’m not. | 是啊 确实 |
[06:59] | I mean, I’m interested, | 我是说 我感兴趣 |
[07:01] | ever since that day with the mass overdose. | 自从收入大批吸毒过量患者那天起 |
[07:05] | Yeah. Tough day. | 是啊 那天真漫长 |
[07:06] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[07:08] | I cried at you, convulsively. | 我对着你哭了 哭到抽 |
[07:11] | You might recall. | 你应该还记得 |
[07:13] | I haven’t seen you around much since then. | 从那之后我就没见过你了 |
[07:15] | Yeah, that was intentional. | 是啊 我故意躲你的 |
[07:17] | It’s hard to know where to go after that. | 在那之后真的很难再面对你了 |
[07:19] | Anyway, I’m, uh, newly into it. How about you? | 总之 我 刚刚开始研究这个 你呢 |
[07:22] | Uh, I do, like, three of these a year, yeah. | 我 大概一年参加三次这样的会议 是的 |
[07:24] | I’m giving a lecture. | 我准备做一个演讲 |
[07:26] | Wow. | 不错 |
[07:28] | – W-When is that? – Tomorrow. | – 什么时候呢 – 明天 |
[07:29] | Uh, but right now, I was gonna hit up this acupuncture demo. | 但现在 我正准备去做针灸 |
[07:34] | Interested? | 感兴趣吗 |
[07:35] | Uh, well, I’m headed to this next-generation NSAIDs panel. | 好吧 我正准备去下一代非甾体抗炎药的座谈 |
[07:39] | But… no, you know what? I think I’d rather get poked. | 但是 不 你知道吗 我想我宁愿 |
[07:43] | With needles. | 被针扎 |
[07:46] | Never mind. | 别在意 |
[07:48] | I’m gonna keep avoiding you. | 我会一直躲着你 |
[07:51] | Have a nice time. | 玩得开心点 |
[07:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[08:01] | Sir, do you have any pain when I do this? | 先生 这样痛吗 |
[08:03] | No, I don’t. | 不痛 |
[08:04] | Great. C-spine’s cleared. | 颈椎没问题 |
[08:08] | – You paged? – Left clavicular fracture | – 是你呼我吗 – 左锁骨骨折 |
[08:10] | and a possible fracture of the distal humerus. | 肱骨远端可能也有骨折 |
[08:12] | Hey, is my wife okay? | 嘿 我老婆没事吧 |
[08:13] | She is right next door. She’s being… | 她就在旁边病房 有医生 |
[08:14] | What about my baby? | 我孩子呢 |
[08:16] | She’s… Is my baby all right? | 她 我孩子没事吧 |
[08:19] | They didn’t bring a baby in. | 他们没送孩子来医院 |
[08:20] | – Was there a baby in the car? – No, no, my, um… | – 车里有孩子吗 – 不是 是我老婆 |
[08:22] | My wife, um, she’s… she’s… ow. | 我老婆 她 |
[08:25] | She’s five months pregnant. | 有5个月身孕了 |
[08:27] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[08:28] | Um, Schmitt, you can start on these abrasions. | 施密特 你来处理这些擦伤 |
[08:31] | Um, I’m gonna be right back, okay? | 我马上就回来 好吗 |
[08:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:35] | I’m doing a central line. | 我要中央静脉置管 |
[08:36] | Lidocaine. | 准备局麻药 |
[08:39] | Hey. Switch with me. | 和我换 |
[08:40] | – What? I’m just about to do… – She’s pregnant. | – 啥 我刚准备 – 她怀孕了 |
[08:43] | Five months. | 5个月身孕 |
[08:45] | Switch with me, and you can take the husband. | 咱俩换一下 你去看她丈夫 |
[08:47] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:48] | Page OB. She’s pregnant. | 叫产科来 她怀孕了 |
[08:50] | And get an ultrasound, please. | 请给她做个超声 |
[08:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:59] | Figure out why the lamb died, | 搞清小羊的死因 |
[09:00] | write a report, and I’ll review it. | 写成报告 我要看 |
[09:01] | Look, I’ll talk to papà about getting you back | 我会和爸爸谈谈让你回 |
[09:03] | on the research project, all right? | 这项研究的事 行吗 |
[09:04] | I don’t want back on this project. | 我不想回来 |
[09:06] | Andrea, stop pretending you don’t see it. | 安德烈 别再假装视而不见了 |
[09:08] | These swings… he’s up, he’s down, he’s funny, he’s cruel. | 他时而开心时而沮丧 时而风趣时而凶残 这些情绪波动 |
[09:12] | He is bipolar. | 就是躁郁症 |
[09:13] | He refuses to acknowledge it, and now you are, too. | 他拒绝承认自己病了 现在你也是 |
[09:16] | I’m being paged to The Hole. | 那边又呼我过去了 |
[09:18] | The Pit. Go. | 急诊吗 去吧 |
[09:20] | This is an important project, but my father… | 这个研究很重要 但我爸他 |
[09:23] | Is the one who brought it here. | 是他把这研究带来的 |
[09:25] | Could ruin it if you let him. | 要是让他做 他会毁了这研究的 |
[09:29] | Is that your take? | 你也这么看吗 |
[09:30] | Look, he’s not easy. H-He’s never been easy. | 他过得很艰难 一直都是如此 |
[09:32] | But neither is my sister, and she doesn’t have | 但我姐姐也不好相与 而且她站的角度 |
[09:34] | the right degree to diagnose him. | 并不能客观诊断我爸得了什么病 |
[09:35] | The two of them, they… they do this. | 他们俩 就是这样 |
[09:37] | Always have. | 一直都是 |
[09:39] | Get me that report. | 记得交死因报告 |
[09:40] | Neuro resident to the ER. | 请神内住院医到急诊室来 |
[09:45] | Maggie, you’re adopted. | 玛姬 你是被收养的是吧 |
[09:47] | Yeah, I’d heard that. And good morning. | 嗯我早就知道啊 早安 |
[09:49] | I know. Sorry, um… | 我懂 抱歉 |
[09:50] | I was just wondering, did you ever | 我只想问一下 你查过 |
[09:52] | get your DNA tested? | 自己的基因吗 |
[09:53] | Have you met me? | 认识这么久了 |
[09:54] | I battered myself with tests. | 我查了好多遍 |
[09:56] | I-I wanted to know everything. | 想全方位了解自己 |
[09:58] | My DNA results. | 我的基因结果出来了 |
[09:59] | I don’t want to open them alone, | 我不想一个人看结果 |
[10:01] | but I don’t want to open them with Alex | 但又不想和亚历克斯一起看 |
[10:02] | and have to watch his face | 看到他发现自己老婆 |
[10:03] | if he discovers that his wife is a genetic lemon. | 天生就是个柠檬精时的表情 |
[10:05] | I’m your girl. Look, I know this can be scary. | 有我呢 我明白看结果时会怕怕的 |
[10:08] | But I promise, whatever we find… | 但我保证 不管有什么发现 |
[10:10] | Ugh, what stinks in here? | 怎么这么臭 |
[10:12] | That’s me, sorry. I washed my hands, but… | 我的锅 抱歉我已经洗过手了 但还是 |
[10:15] | All right, you ready? | 行 准备好了吗 |
[10:21] | Alzheimer’s, no. | 阿尔茨海默病 没有 |
[10:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:24] | Huntington’s, no. | 亨廷顿舞蹈病 没有 |
[10:26] | Parkinson’s, no. | 帕金森病 没有 |
[10:28] | Congratulations. You won the genetic lottery. | 恭喜你 基因检查结果都没问题 |
[10:32] | It says here I’m mostly British. | 这上面说我有一半多英国血统 |
[10:34] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[10:36] | I got a patient. | 我有个患者要看 |
[10:37] | Dr. Sussman to Peds ICU. | 苏斯曼医生请到儿童重症室来 |
[10:38] | Dr. Sussman to Peds ICU. | 苏斯曼医生请到儿童重症室来 |
[10:40] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[10:42] | “You are comparing with Martha Tomlinson. | 你的基因与玛莎·汤姆林森相近 |
[10:46] | It’s probable that Martha Tomlinson | 玛莎·汤姆林森可能是 |
[10:47] | is your first cousin.” | 你的嫡亲表姐妹 |
[10:53] | I have a cousin. | 我有表姐妹啦 |
[10:56] | Do you want me to find her? | 你想让我帮你找到她吗 |
[10:59] | How would you do that? | 怎么操作的 |
[11:00] | Start with a Web search, then Facebook, Instagram, | 先从网络搜索开始 然后查脸书图片墙 |
[11:02] | then an exhaustive search | 然后可以详尽搜索 |
[11:03] | of various consumer databases… | 各类消费者数据库 |
[11:05] | No, no, no, no! I don’t want that! | 不不 我不要这样 |
[11:06] | No, that’s… that’s creepy. | 不 这也 太吓人了 |
[11:08] | It’s all legal. | 合法的 |
[11:09] | No. | 才不要 |
[11:13] | Okay, but if you could find her, | 好吧 要是你能找到她 |
[11:15] | could you also find out who she’s related to? | 你能也找找她的亲戚吗 |
[11:18] | Could you find her mother or… | 比如说她母亲啊或者 |
[11:20] | – Or your mother? – No! | – 你母亲吗 – 不要 |
[11:22] | I didn’t say do it. | 我没要你这么做 |
[11:24] | 缓解疼痛 沐浴在声音里 能全面消除疼痛 | |
[11:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:37] | Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[11:41] | You want me to move? | 需要我挪位子吗 |
[11:42] | No, of course not. | 不 不用的 |
[11:45] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:52] | What does this do? | 这是什么原理啊 |
[11:53] | The frequencies respond | 声音频率会对 |
[11:56] | to the energy meridians and, uh, resonate… | 能量经络做出反应 然后产生共鸣 |
[11:58] | “Energy meridians.” | 能量经络 |
[12:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[12:01] | Shh! | 安静 |
[12:04] | You’re not supposed to talk. | 别说话了 |
[12:06] | Yeah, I’m not supposed to be here. | 我都不该来这儿 |
[12:27] | Free fluid in her abdomen. | 腹腔有游离液体 |
[12:29] | Fetal heartbeat is good. | 胎心很好 |
[12:31] | Baby? | 孩子没事吗 |
[12:33] | Hey, Lizzie. | 嘿 丽兹 |
[12:34] | You with us? | 听到我们的话了吗 |
[12:35] | I’m Dr. Altman. | 我是阿特曼医生 |
[12:36] | You’re bleeding from your abdomen, | 你的腹腔内有出血 |
[12:38] | and I need to find where it’s coming from. | 我要找到出血点 |
[12:39] | My baby’s okay? | 我的孩子没事吧 |
[12:41] | Your baby’s great, Lizzie. | 你的孩子很好 丽兹 |
[12:42] | Strong heartbeat, moving, no signs of distress. | 心跳有力 有活动 没有胎儿窘迫的迹象 |
[12:45] | – Yes, but… – It was a surprise. | – 是的 但 – 这孩子是意外怀上的 |
[12:47] | We were gonna wait, like, five years. | 我们已经等了 大概有5年了 |
[12:50] | We just got married, but when we found out, | 我们才结婚 发现怀孕时 |
[12:52] | we were just like, “Yay!” | 我俩都高兴坏了 |
[12:55] | All right, Lizzie. You sit tight. | 好的丽兹 你休息一下 |
[12:56] | Can I talk to you outside for a minute, please? | 我能和你出去谈谈吗 |
[12:58] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:02] | I know you’re seeing a healthy baby, | 我知道你关注的是宝宝很健康 |
[13:04] | but I’m seeing a mother with a belly full of blood, | 但我的关注点是妈妈腹腔里全是血 |
[13:06] | and to save her, I might have to remove her uterus | 想要救她 我可能得把她的子宫 |
[13:08] | along with the baby. | 连带孩子一起切除 |
[13:09] | The baby’s no more than 21 weeks. | 胎儿都还没到21周 |
[13:12] | – It cannot survive outside… – I know. | – 不可能能在体外 – 我懂 |
[13:14] | And I have to tell her now, | 我现在必须得告诉她这事 |
[13:15] | and you just made it so much harder for her to hear. | 你这样会让她更难以接受这个消息 |
[13:17] | So please keep your mouth shut and check with me | 麻烦你别再说什么 要是再想跟她谈话 |
[13:19] | if you need to talk to her again, all right? | 请你先知会我一声 好吗 |
[13:22] | I-I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:28] | Brazil’s been using tilapia skin to treat burns | 巴西那边用罗非鱼皮治疗烧伤 |
[13:31] | for years now… decrease the scarring, | 已经有好几年了 这能减少疤痕 |
[13:33] | costs nothing compared to standard treatments, | 与标准疗法相比 不需要花费任何费用 |
[13:35] | and it just peels away. | 还能自动脱落 |
[13:38] | Incredible. | 真不可思议 |
[13:39] | My interns stink. | 我的实习生都要臭死了 |
[13:40] | Yeah, and with its restorative properties… | 它具有修复功能 |
[13:42] | It smells like high tide. | 闻起来就像涨潮后的恶臭 |
[13:44] | Patients are complaining, | 患者都在抱怨 |
[13:45] | and I do not enjoy breathing through my mouth. | 我也不喜欢用嘴呼吸 |
[13:56] | Explain. | 你们干嘛呢 |
[13:57] | It’s part of my spray-on skin research. | 这是我皮肤喷雾研究的一部分 |
[14:00] | He made us skin the fish. | 是他要我们剥鱼皮的 |
[14:02] | Well, what do you do with the other parts of the fish? | 你怎么处理鱼的其他部分 |
[14:05] | Oh, that’s medical waste. | 当医疗废物处理了 |
[14:07] | Well, that’s a crime. | 浪费可耻 |
[14:10] | What… What is it? | 是啥鱼 |
[14:11] | Oh, that looks like tilapia. | 看起来像是罗非鱼 |
[14:14] | Yeah, that’s good fish. | 这鱼挺不错的 |
[14:16] | Lambs in a bag, fish skin on people. | 小羊养在袋子里 鱼皮敷在人身上 |
[14:19] | I mean, what’s next here? | 下一个是什么 |
[14:20] | Next is the machines come to life and take over the world. | 下一个就是机器有了生命接管世界 |
[14:27] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[14:30] | Dr. Gennis to the ER. | 杰尼斯医生请到急诊室来 |
[14:32] | Dr. Ed Gennis to the ER. | 艾德·杰尼斯医生请到急诊室来 |
[14:34] | Mrs. Karev? | 卡列夫太太 |
[14:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:37] | D… Uh, I’m, uh, Dr. Miranda Bailey. | 我是米兰达·贝莉医生 |
[14:39] | I was Alex’s chief resident when he first came here. | 亚历克斯刚来时 我是他的住院总医师 |
[14:42] | Oh, my gosh. Hi. It’s so… I’m happy to meet you. | 天啊 你好 真高兴能见到你 |
[14:45] | Here. Sit, please. | 来 请坐 |
[14:47] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:51] | Wow. You must be proud, | 你肯定很自豪 |
[14:53] | Alex making it all the way to chief of the hospital. | 亚历克斯一路当上了医院主任 |
[14:58] | So, what are you knitting here? | 你在织什么呢 |
[15:00] | Well, it was a scarf that became a sweater, | 一开始想织条围巾 然后织成了毛衣 |
[15:03] | and then I just kind of kept going, and now it’s… | 我想接着织 现在就成了 |
[15:07] | Now it’s… | 现在就成了 |
[15:08] | It’s maybe a car cover. | 这可能是个汽车罩 |
[15:13] | Alex said you’d extended your stay, | 亚历克斯说过你会多呆段时间 |
[15:15] | so you must be having a good time. | 所以你一定玩得很开心吧 |
[15:17] | I don’t travel much. | 我没怎么旅行过 |
[15:19] | And, uh, I’m glad I did it, but it’s been a lot for me. | 我很高兴我来了 但这对我来说有点累了 |
[15:24] | I’m a little nervous about making the trip back. | 想到要回去我有点紧张 |
[15:27] | Oh, I see. Um, have you told Alex or…? | 我明白 你跟亚历克斯他们说过了吗 |
[15:30] | No. No, they’ve both been so great, Jo and Alex. | 还没有 他们都很好 乔和亚历克斯 |
[15:34] | I-I… They’re just so busy. | 我 但他们太忙了 |
[15:37] | I’ll feel better. I will. | 我会感觉好点的 我会的 |
[15:39] | I’m just so ready to be home. | 我只是太想回家了 |
[15:49] | Hey. How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[15:50] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[15:52] | Stable, for now. | 目前很稳定 |
[15:54] | Uh, so, before the husband wakes up, | 所以在她丈夫醒来之前 |
[15:56] | I just wanted to get the update. | 我想知道点最新情况 |
[15:57] | Their baby is…? | 他们的孩子在 |
[15:58] | Right where they left it. | 就在原来的地方 |
[15:59] | What? | 什么 |
[16:00] | Yeah. The CT showed that the bleed | 是的 CT结果显示出血 |
[16:02] | was coming from the right uterine artery, so I embolized. | 来自右侧子宫动脉 所以我把它结扎了 |
[16:06] | And the baby’s blood supply is coming from the left side. | 现在婴儿的供血来自左侧动脉 |
[16:09] | She seems happy with it. | 她好像还算满意 |
[16:11] | Teddy, you saved their baby. | 泰蒂 你救了他们的孩子 |
[16:14] | Well, we’ll see. | 还不能确定 |
[16:15] | I mean, I hope she doesn’t re-bleed. | 我是说 我希望她不会再出血了 |
[16:18] | – How’s the husband? – Oh, he… | – 她丈夫如何 – 他 |
[16:20] | Fractured clavicle, | 锁骨骨折 |
[16:22] | a small humerus fracture. | 一小根肱骨骨折 |
[16:23] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[16:26] | Go home. Get sleep. | 回家吧 睡一会儿 |
[16:27] | No, I’m gonna stay in case. | 不 我要留下以防万一 |
[16:29] | I-I want to make sure all three leave together. | 我要确保他们一家三口一起出院 |
[16:31] | I’ll do that. I’ll stay. | 我会看着的 我留下 |
[16:33] | No. | 不 |
[16:35] | You need to get sleep, and the baby needs sleep. | 你得睡一会儿 这孩子也要睡觉 |
[16:37] | So, go and… I don’t know… have Koracick rub your feet. | 所以回家然后 我不知道 让克拉希克给你揉揉脚 |
[16:42] | Owen… | 欧文 |
[16:43] | She’s my patient. | 她是我的病人 |
[16:45] | And Tom is at Hopkins for the week. | 而且汤姆这周去霍普金斯了 |
[16:49] | I’ll be fine. I’m just… I’m gonna… | 我没事 我只要 |
[16:51] | I’m gonna sleep right here. | 我就在这里睡吧 |
[16:53] | Hey. | 喂 |
[16:55] | Go. | 走吧 |
[17:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:08] | Well, I mean, if you’re gonna sit there… | 如果你要坐在这里 |
[17:14] | You could rub my feet. | 那你可以帮我揉揉脚 |
[17:17] | – Really? – You brought it up. | – 真的吗 – 是你提的 |
[17:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:29] | Did that make you feel dizzy, | 你有没有觉得头晕 |
[17:31] | the sound? | 这个声音 |
[17:32] | Like… Like loopy? | 好像一圈一圈的 |
[17:34] | No, it just kind of chilled me out. | 没有 它只是让我比较放松 |
[17:36] | I-I feel like I need a meeting. | 我觉得我需要开个会 |
[17:40] | Hey, could we sit for a sec, you think? | 我们能坐会儿吗 你觉得 |
[17:42] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Let’s just find someplace to… | 当然 我们找个地方 |
[17:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:52] | Sorry. I’m falling apart here. | 抱歉 我有点垮棚了 |
[17:53] | You don’t need to apologize. | 你不用道歉 |
[17:58] | I had a foster kid. | 我收养过一个孩子 |
[18:01] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[18:02] | Betty… | 贝蒂 |
[18:06] | Um, she was an addict and a runaway, | 她吸毒而且离家出走了 |
[18:09] | and I took her in and… | 我把她带回家然后 |
[18:11] | …tried to help her get clean | 试着帮她戒毒 |
[18:13] | and tried and tried and… | 我努力着努力着 |
[18:16] | And I tried some more and… | 然后我多努力了一点 |
[18:21] | And then her parents came back, | 然后她父母回来了 |
[18:24] | and she went back with them. | 她和他们回去了 |
[18:30] | And I miss her. | 我很想她 |
[18:33] | And I don’t know if she’s okay. | 我不知道她过得如何 |
[18:35] | And I don’t know if she’ll be okay. | 我也不知道她以后会怎样 |
[18:41] | And I don’t feel done. | 我觉得我会一直担心下去 |
[18:45] | You sound like… | 你听起来像个 |
[18:47] | A mess? | 疯子 |
[18:49] | A parent. | 母亲 |
[18:53] | My mom cried for like three months | 我妈在我离家上大学后 |
[18:55] | after I went away to college, and I wasn’t a drug addict. | 哭了差不多三个月 我还不吸毒呢 |
[19:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:08] | My God. | 天啊 |
[19:10] | You are just chiseled. | 我看上去像刀劈斧凿一样 |
[19:12] | Like a statue. | 就像一座雕像 |
[19:15] | It’s like your chin has muscles. | 好像你的下巴也有肌肉一样 |
[19:17] | Yeah, well, I do work out my chin pretty hard. | 是啊 我的确很用力锻炼我的下巴 |
[19:20] | It takes a whole day. | 要花一整天呢 |
[19:31] | I should go to my room. | 我该回房间了 |
[19:34] | And I should go… | 我也该回 |
[19:38] | – To your room. – …to my room. | – 你房间了 – 我房间了 |
[19:42] | You have a presentation tomorrow, | 你明天还有个演示呢 |
[19:44] | and I am not fit for human contact. | 而我不适合与人接触 |
[19:49] | See you in the morning? | 明早见吧 |
[19:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:53] | Night. | 晚安 |
[19:54] | Night. | 晚安 |
[19:57] | Gonna… | 走了 |
[20:01] | Teddy. Teddy! | 泰蒂 泰蒂 |
[20:09] | Teddy. Teddy! | 泰蒂 泰蒂 |
[20:11] | What? | 什么 |
[20:13] | – What is it? – Her BP bottomed out. | – 怎么了 – 她的血压降到了最低 |
[20:14] | Baby’s monitor is showing decels. | 胎心监护器显示心跳下降 |
[20:16] | Okay. I’m giving her two units of blood, | 我给她输上了两单位的血 |
[20:17] | and her pressure is coming back up. | 她的血压在回升 |
[20:19] | All right. Book an OR! | 好 预定一间手术室 |
[20:21] | Get ready for… | 准备 |
[20:22] | If I can’t stop the bleeding, | 如果我不能止血 |
[20:23] | I’m gonna have to take her uterus out. | 我就要摘除她的子宫 |
[20:25] | – Yeah. Do you want me to do it? – Owen, stop it… | – 是的 你想让我来做吗 – 欧文 别这样 |
[20:26] | Teddy, I’m not saying that you can’t. | 泰蒂 我不是说你不行 |
[20:28] | I’m just saying you don’t have to. | 我只是说你不必 |
[20:29] | I know you feel you should be, but you don’t have to be there | 我知道你觉得该自己做 但如果这个女人失去她的孩子 |
[20:31] | if this woman loses her baby. | 你不一定要在场的 |
[20:32] | Thank you. I’m okay. | 谢谢 我没事 |
[20:34] | You could get the father in here | 你可以把孩子父亲带来 |
[20:36] | – so we can tell them what’s going on. – Okay. | – 这样我们就能告诉他们目前的情况了 – 好的 |
[20:40] | Add, uh, 1 liter of lactated Ringer’s, please. | 请再加一升林格氏乳酸盐溶液 |
[20:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:47] | Your sister has turned on me. | 你姐姐不理我了 |
[20:50] | papà, nobody’s turned on you, okay? | 爸爸 没人不理你 好吗 |
[20:52] | But you need to learn how to control your temper. | 但你得学会控制你的脾气了 |
[20:54] | People are getting concerned about you, | 人们都很担心你 |
[20:55] | and I’m trying to back you up here. | 我想支持你来着 |
[20:57] | But I can’t if you keep throwing tantrums. | 但如果你继续这样发脾气我可做不到 |
[20:59] | Okay. I’ll call her here. We’ll talk like a family. | 好吧 我给她打电话 我们用家人的方式谈谈 |
[21:02] | No, no, no. papà, no. Not now. | 不不不 爸爸 别打 现在别打 |
[21:04] | I just spoke to her. She needs some time. | 我才刚跟她谈过 她需要点时间 |
[21:05] | Plus, she’s got this pregnant trauma patient | 而且她手上有个怀孕的外伤病人 |
[21:07] | who might lose her baby, so just let her be. | 可能要失去她的孩子 所以让她安静会儿吧 |
[21:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:15] | Why is she going to lose this baby? | 为什么她会失去这个孩子 |
[21:20] | – I’m here. – My embolization didn’t work. | – 我来了 – 我的动脉结扎没起作用 |
[21:23] | The baby is in severe distress. | 胎儿现在严重宫内窘迫 |
[21:24] | We have to save the mother. | 我们得保住母亲 |
[21:25] | I’m gonna go up now, and I may need your help | 我现在要过去 我需要你协助我 |
[21:27] | to do an emergency hysterectomy. | 做一台紧急子宫切除术 |
[21:29] | – Does she know? – I just got the husband here, | – 她知道了吗 – 我刚把她丈夫叫来 |
[21:31] | and I’m gonna tell them both now. | 现在准备一起告诉他们 |
[21:32] | – I can help. – Great. Thank you. | – 我能帮忙 – 太好了 谢谢 |
[21:35] | But the baby can’t survive yet. | 但这孩子还不能成活 |
[21:37] | I can keep it safe and sound outside the mother, | 我能让它在母体外安全存活 |
[21:40] | but inside a simulated womb, where it can develop, | 在一个人造子宫内 它可以继续发育 |
[21:43] | while your wife gets the care and surgery | 而你妻子可以得到治疗和手术 |
[21:45] | she needs to survive. | 这样她就能活下去了 |
[21:46] | – What’s going on? – papà. | – 这是怎么回事 – 爸爸 |
[21:48] | You can save the baby? | 你能救活这个孩子 |
[21:51] | You can save us both? | 你可以同时救活我们两个 |
[21:52] | Yes, I can. | 是的 我可以 |
[22:03] | Morning! | 早上好 |
[22:05] | – Sleep well? – Yeah. | – 睡得好吗 – 嗯 |
[22:07] | Yeah, it was a good idea to… | 嗯 睡一觉真是个好主意 |
[22:09] | Sleep is so important for the, um… | 睡眠对那什么太重要了 |
[22:14] | – Brain? – Sure. | – 大脑吗 – 对 |
[22:15] | When… What… What are you doing today? | 什么时候 你今天要做什么 |
[22:17] | Uh, I was gonna check out Logan’s Nerve Block talk. | 我准备去听听洛根的神经阻断演讲 |
[22:20] | – Oh, me too. – Perfect. | – 我也是 – 太好了 |
[22:21] | Yeah, but when is you thing? | 是啊 但你的演讲呢 |
[22:24] | Uh, you d… you don’t want to go to that. | 你不会想去听那个的 |
[22:26] | Of course I do! | 我当然想听了 |
[22:27] | But first, coffee. | 不过首先要喝咖啡 |
[22:31] | Which is not in my room. | 我房间没有 |
[22:34] | There’s coffee in my room. | 我房间有咖啡 |
[22:36] | Nope! | 不行 |
[22:41] | Dr. Nasraban, 4521. | 纳斯拉班医生请到4521号病房 |
[22:44] | Dr. Ethan Nasraban, 4521. | 伊森·纳斯拉班医生请到4521号病房 |
[22:46] | Grey, you’re being creepy. | 格蕾 你鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[22:48] | I’m creepy? | 我鬼鬼祟祟 |
[22:49] | They’re calling you the ruler of Atlantis. | 他们现在叫你亚特兰蒂斯之王 |
[22:51] | Yeah, well, I mean, it’s pretty cool. | 是啊 还挺酷的 |
[22:53] | Tilapia skin’s rich in collagen, | 罗非鱼的表皮富含胶原蛋白 |
[22:55] | which promotes healing. | 对伤口愈合有利 |
[22:57] | No more need for painful dressing changes. | 不再需要痛苦的换药过程 |
[22:59] | I’m looking to apply a lot of those properties | 我想把这些特性应用到 |
[23:00] | to my spray-on skin. | 我的皮肤喷雾剂上 |
[23:02] | Ooh, the spray-on skin is back? | 你又开始研究皮肤喷雾剂了 |
[23:04] | Well, your boyfriend is putting lambs in zip-lock bags. | 你男朋友把羊羔放在拉链袋里 |
[23:06] | He can’t be the only one changing the world, you know? | 他可不是唯一改变能世界的人 |
[23:09] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他才不是我男朋友 |
[23:10] | Well, that’s not what Maggie said. | 玛姬可不是这么说的 |
[23:12] | Or Richard. | 还有理查德 |
[23:14] | Anyway, I’m not sure how that project is going. | 不管怎么说 我不是很确定那个项目能否成功 |
[23:17] | I have a bad feeling. | 我有一种不祥的预感 |
[23:19] | Why? Why is that? | 为什么 为什么会那样 |
[23:20] | Never mind. I’m just gonna be supportive. | 没事 我只会支持他们的 |
[23:22] | Ah. I get it. | 我知道了 |
[23:25] | Because he’s your boyfriend. | 因为他是你男朋友 |
[23:26] | How is Maggie doing? Is she nervous about the TV thing? | 玛姬怎么样 她对于上电视这事紧张吗 |
[23:29] | Well, she put her makeup on twice, | 她画了两次妆 |
[23:31] | and then they wiped it right off and then re-applied it, so… | 然后都给卸了重新画了 所以 |
[23:33] | It’s going great. | 挺好 |
[23:35] | Hey, can he breathe underwater? | 嘿 他能在水下呼吸吗 |
[23:37] | Just keep walking, Grey. | 走你的吧 格蕾 |
[23:41] | She told you she’s afraid to go home? | 她告诉你她不想回家了吗 |
[23:43] | – But she seems to be doing fine. – And she is. | – 但是她看起来没什么啊 – 看起来是 |
[23:45] | But, you know, mental illness | 但是你知道的 心理疾病 |
[23:47] | is like cancer and diabetes, any other chronic illness… | 就像是癌症和糖尿病 还有其它的慢性病 |
[23:50] | you have to monitor. | 你必须要随时监控 |
[23:52] | Why was she even telling you this? | 为什么她要告诉你这些呢 |
[23:53] | I asked her how she was. | 我就是问了问她过的怎么样 |
[23:55] | Is this some kind of crusade for you, Bailey? | 这是什么讨伐运动吗 贝莉 |
[23:58] | I mean, first going after Dr. DeLuca, now my mom? | 我是说 一开始是德鲁卡医生 现在是我妈妈 |
[24:00] | Wh… I’m not “going after” anyone. | 我没有去讨伐任何人 |
[24:03] | ‘Cause it seems like you’re prejudiced. | 因为看起来你好像有偏见 |
[24:04] | It… What? | 什么 |
[24:05] | Against people with mental illness. | 对那些有心理疾病的人抱有偏见 |
[24:08] | I’m not prejudiced, you jackass! | 我没有偏见 蠢货 |
[24:10] | I am a person with mental illness! | 我也有心理疾病啊 |
[24:14] | And I cope with it every day. | 我每天都要应付它 |
[24:16] | I take my medication, and I’m doing great. | 我服药 而且现在控制的很好 |
[24:18] | But, sometimes, I need help. | 但是有时候 我还是需要帮助 |
[24:20] | That’s… That’s why I asked you to stay on as chief. | 这就是为什么我让你留下来做主任 |
[24:22] | And it’s hard to ask for that help. | 请求帮助并不容易 |
[24:25] | Your mother needs to ask, and she can’t. | 你妈妈也得寻求帮助 但是她做不到 |
[24:28] | Your job is to make it so that she can. | 你的工作就是让她可以开口 |
[24:31] | So do your job, son. | 所以做你该做的 |
[24:33] | Prejudiced. | 我还有偏见 |
[24:35] | Jackass. | 蠢货 |
[24:42] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[24:45] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[24:46] | Last night, I found Vincenzo DeLuca | 昨天晚上 我发现文森佐·德鲁卡 |
[24:48] | counseling my patient to gestate her premature baby in a bag. | 跟我的一个病人聊她的早产儿可以放进育儿袋里的事 |
[24:52] | What? He talked to your patient? | 什么 他跟你的病人聊这个 |
[24:53] | Yeah. He said that the fetus would be | 是的 他说胎儿在 |
[24:55] | safe and sound in an artificial womb. | 人工子宫里面会很安全 |
[24:58] | Listen. He… He’s working on… | 听着 他在研究 |
[25:00] | I transfused multiple times overnight to buy time, | 我整晚都在输血希望能赢得一些时间 |
[25:02] | but I’m just wasting blood. | 但是这就是在浪费血 |
[25:03] | I’m gonna have to operate soon. | 我马上就要进行手术了 |
[25:04] | But, Alex, we can do this? | 但是亚历克斯 我们能这么做吗 |
[25:07] | I mean, we can save my patient’s 21-week-old baby? | 我是说 我们能救下那个21周的婴儿 |
[25:11] | Can we really save them both? | 我们能把妈妈和孩子都救下来吗 |
[25:15] | Hey. Have you seen Maggie? | 嘿 你看见玛姬了吗 |
[25:18] | Um, I know. | 我知道 |
[25:19] | Is that the woman from “Good Morning Seattle”? Huh! | 她是早安西雅图里的那女主持吗 |
[25:21] | – Yeah, Maggie’s very fancy now. – Shh. | – 对头 玛姬现在风头正劲 – 嘘 |
[25:24] | Right, uh-huh. I-I… I took the job here before anyone knew. | 好吧 在别人知道之前我已经开始做工作了 |
[25:27] | And you found a family. | 你找到了一个家庭 |
[25:29] | Yeah. I mean, I-I knew that, uh, my mom | 我知道 我妈 |
[25:31] | had been here and she was gone. | 在工作过 然后去世了 |
[25:33] | But I had no idea that I had a sister. | 但是我不知道我还有个妹妹 |
[25:36] | And, a man who | 还有 |
[25:40] | I have a father… Bill Pierce, who raised me. | 我的父亲 比尔·皮尔斯 养育了我 |
[25:44] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨 老爸 |
[25:46] | Um, but Richard Webber is, uh, a bonus. | 理查德·韦伯是 就像是个额外的奖励 |
[25:50] | I don’t know how else to describe it. | 我不知道怎么描述 |
[25:52] | I’m… I’m… | 我 我 |
[25:53] | I’m very lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[25:54] | Sounds like a pleasant surprise. | 听起来像是个惊喜 |
[25:56] | It’s more than pleasant. | 的确非常惊喜 |
[25:58] | It’s life-changing. | 改变了我的人生 |
[25:59] | – Oh, my God. – But you missed that crucial window, | – 我的天 – 但是你错过了那个重要的一环 |
[26:02] | – the chance to meet your mother. – What? | – 遇到你妈妈的机会 – 什么 |
[26:04] | – I did, but… – That’s a sign. | – 我 – 那是个征兆 |
[26:05] | I came here to ask her whether I should | 我来这问她是否我应该 |
[26:07] | find my birth mother, and then she’s… | 去找到我的生母 她 |
[26:09] | – That is a sign. – …gain a perspective on her | – 那就是个征兆 – 看看她是怎么样的人 |
[26:11] | – that no one else got. – What? | – 以你的视角来看 – 什么 |
[26:13] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[26:14] | – Um. – Do you think… | 你认为 |
[26:15] | What? | 什么 |
[26:18] | I connected with my father a while back, | 前阵子我联系了我老爸 |
[26:20] | and it was not the best idea. | 但看起来这想法不怎么样 |
[26:21] | It didn’t alleviate any of my pain. | 但这没有减轻我的痛苦 |
[26:23] | It just kind of created more. | 反而增加了更多 |
[26:25] | So unless there’s some big answer that you’re looking for, | 所以除非你想找到一个什么答案 |
[26:27] | you might just want to let it go. | 否则的话你最好放下这件事 |
[26:29] | My point was, I was… I was raised by… | 我的意思是 我被 |
[26:31] | You took my sign down. | 这可不是我要的征兆 |
[26:32] | …wonderful parents who encouraged me | 一对很赞的父母养育成人 |
[26:34] | to go for everything I wanted. | 他们鼓励我去追求我的梦想 |
[26:36] | When we come back, we’re making wraps… | 当我们回来的时候 我们准备打包 |
[26:38] | the sandwich solution that brightens your kid’s lunch box. | 你家娃午餐盒的三明治方案 |
[26:42] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[26:43] | papà, why were you even in there? | 爸爸 你为什么在这 |
[26:46] | papà. | 爸爸 |
[26:53] | Dr. DeLuca, you can’t promise | 德卢卡医生 你不能跟我的病人 |
[26:55] | fake procedures with my patients. | 做出虚假的承诺 |
[26:57] | Please. | 拜托 |
[26:58] | Tell me something you try that could work. | 告诉我你试过了并且能成功的 |
[27:01] | I have a living subject. | 我有一个活生生的实验体啊 |
[27:03] | And a dead one… just last night! | 还有一只羊死了 就在昨晚 |
[27:05] | P-papà, you are reckless! You are thoughtless! | 爸爸 你这简直是 太轻率了 完全不顾后果 |
[27:08] | – You just… You just… – All right, right now, we have a mess | – 你刚刚 你刚刚 – 行了行了 我们得 |
[27:10] | to clean up with this patient. | 跟这个病人解释清楚 |
[27:11] | And you’re gonna help. | 你需要帮我 |
[27:14] | No, no, no, no. You stay here. | 不不不 你待在这 |
[27:16] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[27:19] | You’ve done enough. | 你做的够多了 |
[27:30] | I have to take you up to surgery now, | 我现在必须带你去做手术 |
[27:32] | and I will most likely have to do a hysterectomy. | 而且我极有可能会给你做子宫切除术 |
[27:38] | Wait. N-No. | 等等 不 |
[27:40] | That doctor… he said he could save the baby. | 那个医生 他说他可以救下我的宝宝 |
[27:44] | The procedure he told you about is not yet available. | 他给你讲的那个办法现在还不可实现 |
[27:46] | But he said it was. | 但是他说已经可以实现了啊 |
[27:47] | He said he could do it. | 他只是说他能做 |
[27:49] | It… It hasn’t been tested in people. | 还没有在人类中做实验呢 |
[27:51] | We don’t have approval to try this procedure on your baby. | 我们没有拿到批准 |
[27:53] | I-I approve. | 我 我批准 |
[27:57] | I’m the mother. I give you approval. | 我是宝宝的妈妈 我同意 |
[28:02] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[28:04] | Try it! | 试一下 |
[28:08] | I-I can’t. | 我 不行 |
[28:09] | You’ll just… let our baby die? | 你要 看着我的宝宝去死吗 |
[28:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:22] | Um, is there any chance, any chance at all? | 有机会吗 有没有一点点的机会 |
[28:28] | I’ll deliver your baby | 我会取出这个宝宝 |
[28:29] | and make sure the baby is comfortable | 并且尽可能的 |
[28:32] | for as long as I can. | 确保宝宝能舒服一点 |
[28:35] | And… And, uh, you can… hold her. | 然后 你可以抱抱她 |
[28:46] | This is Jason. | 这是杰森 |
[28:48] | In 2014, Jason was a junior and goalie | 2014年时 杰森上高一 |
[28:50] | in high school and club soccer. | 还是足球俱乐部的守门员 |
[28:52] | Scholarship material. | 有奖学金 |
[28:55] | Protecting the goal got him a patellar fracture, | 为了守门他髌骨骨折 |
[28:57] | comminuted tibial plateau, torn meniscus, ACL. | 粉碎性胫骨骨折 半月板韧带撕裂 |
[29:00] | Still, he got the team to the state finals. | 但是他仍然帮助他的球队进入了州决赛 |
[29:03] | He required multiple surgeries, | 他做了几个手术 |
[29:05] | all of which went well, had intense P.T. sessions, | 所有的手术都很成功 |
[29:08] | and I prescribed him opioids for the pain. | 我给他开了鸦片类药物来止疼 |
[29:15] | When Jason died two years later | 两年后 杰森因为药物的影响 |
[29:18] | in a car accident under the influence, | 死于车祸 |
[29:19] | I realized that he was a drug addict. | 我意识到他成瘾了 |
[29:22] | And I had been his first dealer. | 而我是他的第一个毒贩 |
[29:26] | But here’s my real point. | 但是我的意思是 |
[29:28] | If I had to do it all over again, | 如果我需要再经历一次 |
[29:31] | I would’ve made the same decision. | 我可能会做同样的选择 |
[29:34] | Ah… Let me tell you why. | 我告诉你这是为什么 |
[29:39] | Opioids are undeniably a very effective way | 鸦片类药物止痛是非常有效的 |
[29:44] | of fooling the body into thinking everything is okay. | 可以让你的身体感觉没有痛苦 |
[29:58] | Are you going to intubate? | 要插管吗 |
[30:00] | No. | 不 |
[30:02] | That would just be cruel. | 那太残忍了 |
[30:03] | Heaney clamp. | 西尼夹钳 |
[30:04] | Pull back. | 拉回去 |
[30:05] | Get that. | 夹到了 |
[30:06] | Yeah. Here? | 这里 |
[30:08] | Yep. | 是的 |
[30:12] | – Okay. – I got it. | – 好了 – 我能行 |
[30:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:14] | 0-vicryl pop-off. | 0号线 缝合 |
[30:23] | What did you think you were doing? | 你知道你在干什么吗 |
[30:25] | You know… | 你知道 |
[30:26] | I mean, you must know… | 我是说 你知道 |
[30:27] | that you couldn’t try it on their baby. | 你不能用他们的婴儿做实验 |
[30:29] | Why would you give them false hope like that? | 你为什么要给他们假希望呢 |
[30:33] | We have the tools right there. | 我们有工具 |
[30:35] | I could’ve saved a person’s life… | 我可能会救人一命 |
[30:37] | Not yet! It’s not ready. | 还不行 还没有准备好呢 |
[30:40] | We don’t know if the baby would survive, | 我们不知道婴儿是不是肯定能成活 |
[30:41] | how the baby would survive, if… if the brain | 婴儿如何能成活 如果大脑 |
[30:44] | – would have deficits… – Oh, porca miseria stop. | – 可能受损 – 停下你这劈头盖脸的 |
[30:46] | Stop. | 停下来 |
[30:47] | You sound just like the rest of them. | 你听起来跟他们没什么两样 |
[30:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[30:55] | This is it. | 就是这样 |
[30:57] | This is just like it was that night. | 就像那晚一样 |
[30:59] | What night? | 哪个晚上 |
[31:02] | Andrea, what night? | 安德烈 哪个晚上 |
[31:03] | What do you mean “what night”? | 什么叫哪晚上 |
[31:04] | The night four people died, papà! | 死了4个人的那个晚上 爸爸 |
[31:06] | It is just like that night. | 就跟那晚上一样 |
[31:10] | Seven people come in mangled. | 7个人都受伤了 |
[31:12] | – I am the only one there. – No, no, no, no. | – 只有我在那里 – 不 不 不 |
[31:14] | People came, people offered to help, | 大家进来想帮忙 |
[31:15] | and you wouldn’t let them. | 是你不让他们帮 |
[31:16] | I was doing the job that needed to be done! | 我是在做我该完成的事 |
[31:18] | You see, this is exactly | 这就是 |
[31:19] | what they talk about. This is delusional, papà. | 他们所说的 这是妄想 爸爸 |
[31:22] | Am I supposed to stop, | 我应该停下来 |
[31:24] | let another doctor try and continue where I am? | 让另一个医生接手我做的事吗 |
[31:27] | – They would’ve died! – They did! | – 他们会死的 – 他们死了 |
[31:29] | They did die! | 他们已经死了 |
[31:31] | And tonight, a pregnant mother | 今晚 一个孕妇 |
[31:34] | might lose her unborn baby to a car accident, | 可能会因为车祸失去未出生的宝宝 |
[31:36] | which is tragic, but it’s merciful | 这很惨 但比起看着它死在 |
[31:39] | compared to watching it die in a bag… | 某个科学家手里的袋子里 |
[31:41] | …at the hands of some scientist | 这已经很仁慈了 |
[31:42] | who doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing! | 你根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[31:45] | papà, please tell me you can see that. | 爸爸 请告诉我你明白的 |
[31:49] | Are you too sick to see that? | 你已经厌倦明白这一点吗 |
[31:55] | How is the baby? | 孩子怎么样了 |
[32:02] | Would you like to… | 你想 |
[32:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:28] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[32:32] | * And me * | *还有我* |
[33:08] | Teddy. You okay? | 泰蒂 你没事吧 |
[33:11] | * Is you * | *是你* |
[33:15] | * And me * | *和我* |
[33:50] | Look, I believe in your research. I do. | 我相信你的研究 我相信 |
[33:52] | But what happened with this patient was a major breach of protocol. | 但这个病人的情况严重违反了规定 |
[33:55] | I can’t have that. So I’ve decided… | 我不能容许 所以我决定 |
[33:56] | You need to reconsider right now what you’re about to say. | 你现在好好考虑一下接下来要说的话 |
[33:59] | – Papà, don’t argue. – Do not interrupt me. | – 爸爸 别反驳 – 别打断我 |
[34:01] | papà, you need to get help before somebody gets hurt. | 爸爸 你得在有人受伤之前得到帮助 |
[34:03] | Like that baby? | 像那个婴儿一样吗 |
[34:07] | I might have saved that baby. | 我本可以救那个婴儿的 |
[34:10] | But you let it die, and you let it die, | 但是你让它死了 是你让它死了 |
[34:14] | and you let it die! | 还有你 |
[34:16] | Because of your cowardice and laziness, | 因为你的懦弱和懒惰 |
[34:20] | you will never know if that child had to die at your hands. | 你永远不会知道那个孩子是不是必须死在你手里 |
[34:24] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[34:26] | You’re stopping my research? | 你要停止我的研究吗 |
[34:28] | That what you’re about to say? | 你就想说这事吗 |
[34:30] | No! You don’t get my research! | 不行 你不会得到我的研究的 |
[34:32] | You don’t deserve it! | 你不配 |
[34:34] | I take it and go! | 我会带研究走的 |
[34:35] | Cretini! | 白痴 |
[34:56] | This actually makes it worth it. | 其实是值得的 |
[35:00] | I thought I read the text wrong, | 我以为我看错短信了 |
[35:01] | but, no, you are hosting a “fish fry.” | 但是 不 你办了一场炸鱼聚会 |
[35:02] | Yeah, waste not, want not. Hey, grab a plate. | 嗯 不浪费 不愁缺 来一盘 |
[35:05] | Bailey, can you do me a favor? | 贝莉 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[35:08] | Look, I need your help now. | 我现在得让你帮个忙 |
[35:09] | Can you take back the chiefship, just for two days? | 你能回去管两天吗 |
[35:13] | I still have a couple weeks left. | 我还有几周的时间 |
[35:14] | – I’m gonna take them. – I-It’s not a fast-food joint, Karev. | – 我会接管的 – 这里不是快餐店 卡列夫 |
[35:16] | We don’t cover shifts for each other. | 我们不轮流值班 |
[35:18] | I need to fly with my mom back to Iowa. | 我得和我妈飞回爱荷华 |
[35:20] | I talked to her, and you were right. | 我跟她谈了 你是对的 |
[35:22] | – She needs to get home. – Did you tell her I talked to you? | – 她得回家 – 你告诉她我跟你说过了吗 |
[35:24] | Hell, no. I look like a thoughtful son. | 当然没有 我看起来就像个体贴的儿子 |
[35:29] | I will try to fill your shoes. | 我会努力接管你的职务的 |
[35:32] | Hey, tell your mother thank you for the hat. | 告诉你妈妈谢谢她的帽子 |
[35:50] | You missed the good part. | 你错过了精彩的部分 |
[35:51] | There was a good part? | 有精彩部分吗 |
[35:53] | You know, “error of my ways,” all that stuff. | 就是都是我的错什么的 |
[35:55] | I will see you in Seattle. | 西雅图见吧 |
[35:59] | You know, I-I didn’t really have a choice | 我真的别无选择 |
[36:01] | but to give him those drugs. | 只能给他那些药 |
[36:02] | You would’ve done the exact same thing I did. | 你也会做和我一样的事的 |
[36:05] | I absolutely would not have, | 我绝对不会 |
[36:08] | because I understand how addiction works. | 因为我知道成瘾是怎么回事 |
[36:09] | – Back then, you would’ve. – And I believe the drug companies | – 在那个时候 你会的 – 我相信制药公司 |
[36:11] | also understand it, | 也会理解的 |
[36:13] | and they have made billions on the back of it. | 他们从中赚了数十亿美元 |
[36:15] | Jason’s leg was caught between a defender and a goalpost. | 杰森的腿夹在一名防守队员和门柱之间 |
[36:18] | His knee was bent 90 degrees sideways. | 他的膝盖向一侧弯了90度 |
[36:20] | No amount of ibuprofen or sound baths were gonna help him. | 再多的布洛芬或声音理疗也帮不了他 |
[36:23] | – He was talking about suicide. – Yeah, and you gave him the means! | – 他说到了自杀 – 对 然后你就给了他自杀的方法 |
[36:26] | And you would do it again. You said you… | 你会再做一次的 你说你 |
[36:28] | Not the same way, not blindly. | 不一样 不是盲目的 |
[36:35] | Amelia, science has given us a way | 阿米莉亚 科学给了我们一种方法 |
[36:39] | to tell the brain to stop unbearable pain. | 去告诉大脑停止难以忍受的疼痛 |
[36:42] | So far, there’s no alternative as effect… | 到目前为止 还没有其他的方法能 |
[36:43] | Are you just giving me your lecture now? | 你现在是在给我讲课吗 |
[36:45] | A child is dead! | 一个孩子死了 |
[36:46] | You failed him! | 是你辜负了他 |
[36:49] | And you think I haven’t felt that | 你觉得自从杰森的葬礼之后 |
[36:50] | every day since Jason’s funeral? | 我每天就没有感觉吗 |
[36:54] | When I saw the look on his mother’s face, I left medicine. | 看到他母亲脸上的表情时 我都不想当医生了 |
[36:59] | For a year, I only trusted myself to fix bikes. | 这一年来 我只相信自己能修好自行车 |
[37:01] | I quit. | 我放弃了 |
[37:02] | But, then, I got mad. | 但是然后我疯了 |
[37:04] | Because, yeah, I failed, the same way we’ve all failed. | 因为没错 我失败了 就像我们都失败过一样 |
[37:07] | We blew the first rule… do no harm. | 我们违反了第一条规则 不伤害 |
[37:10] | But he needed those drugs immediately post-op, | 但他术后需要立即服用这些药物 |
[37:13] | and that’s where it should’ve stopped. | 而那就是它应该停止的时候 |
[37:14] | I should’ve warned him and his mother | 我应该警告他和他母亲 |
[37:16] | about the dangers of dependency. | 成瘾的危险 |
[37:17] | I-I should’ve followed up with his GP. | 我应该去找他的医生 |
[37:19] | The system is broken, | 整个系统崩溃了 |
[37:20] | and I’m doing everything I can to try to fix it. | 我做了我能做的一切来补救 |
[37:27] | So you’re saying I missed the good part. | 所以你刚才说我错过了精彩的部分 |
[37:36] | I’m trying to make it right for Jason. | 我正在努力为杰森做正确的事 |
[37:39] | You’re trying to make it right for Betty. | 你想为贝蒂做正确的事 |
[37:41] | Maybe we don’t have to fight about this. | 也许我们不必为此争吵 |
[37:43] | M-Maybe we could fight this thing together, | 也许我们可以一起为此奋斗 |
[37:44] | like Batman and… | 就像蝙蝠侠和 |
[37:48] | …Batman. | 蝙蝠侠 |
[37:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:57] | You still want to hit me? | 你还想打我吗 |
[38:00] | – No. – Because, for a minute there, | – 不 – 因为有那么一会儿 |
[38:01] | it looked like you wanted to hit me. | 你好像就是想打我 |
[38:02] | I got a bit of a hair trigger. It can be scary. | 我性子有点急 可能挺吓人的 |
[38:06] | I’m sorry. I’ve… been in a weird place these days. | 对不起 这些天我一直觉得自己很奇怪 |
[38:12] | Well, I can roll with weird. | 我不介意你奇怪 |
[38:16] | Want to get some dinner? | 想吃点东西吗 |
[38:18] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[38:22] | No. | 不了 |
[38:26] | “Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.” | 你能做到 不代表你该做 |
[38:30] | It’s the kind of advice a mother gives a kid. | 这是一位母亲给孩子的建议 |
[38:33] | I… I feel like I’m… like I’m taking advantage. | 我觉得 我好像在占你便宜 |
[38:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:40] | Because you’re in a “place.” | 因为你现在不在状态 |
[38:42] | And I think you’re insanely pretty. | 而且我觉得你非常漂亮 |
[38:47] | But, as my mother would be the first to tell you… | 但我妈妈会第一个告诉你的 |
[38:50] | …she never followed it. | 她从没遵循这句话 |
[38:52] | The feeling is mutual. | 我也这么看你 |
[39:00] | This… isn’t going anywhere. | 我们俩不会有后续发展的 |
[39:04] | This is just… | 这只是 |
[39:06] | alternative pain relief. | 替代止痛药的方法 |
[39:08] | I could use some of that. | 我需要这样 |
[39:10] | It got her in a lot of troubl. | 这给她带来了很多麻烦 |
[39:21] | It also won her awards. | 也为她赢得了奖项 |
[39:26] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[39:31] | You made a merman today. | 你今天造了一只人鱼 |
[39:33] | I kind of did. | 差不多 |
[39:34] | Honestly, I think the tilapia’s gonna do the whole job. | 老实说 我觉得罗非鱼可以完成所有的工作 |
[39:36] | It’s cheaper and better | 比喷雾皮肤 |
[39:38] | than the spray-on skin. | 更好更便宜 |
[39:40] | So, when I was on television being a human-interest story… | 当我在电视上讲一个有人情味的故事时 |
[39:44] | A very sexy human-interest story. | 一个非常性感的有人情味的故事 |
[39:46] | While I was on television talking about myself… | 我在电视上谈起我自己的时候 |
[39:50] | Mm-hmm. I was figuring out a way to possibly heal burn victims | 我在想一种可以治愈世界各地的烧伤患者的方法 |
[39:53] | around the globe for just pennies. | 只需要几分钱 |
[39:56] | That is the sexiest thing you’ve ever said. | 这是你说过的最性感的话 |
[40:00] | No more press. | 不要有新闻了 |
[40:02] | I’m done with the press. | 我受够那些新闻了 |
[40:03] | I’m gonna make something even better than mermen. | 我要做一些比人鱼更好的事 |
[40:07] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[40:08] | So you like competition? | 你喜欢竞争吗 |
[40:10] | Don’t you? | 你不是吗 |
[40:16] | I made a merman. | 我做出了个人鱼 |
[40:18] | That’s how records are broken, | 这样才能打破记录 |
[40:21] | how moons are stepped on, | 这样才有了登月 |
[40:25] | diseases are cured… | 才能治愈疾病 |
[40:34] | …by people who are willing to try. | 都是因为这些愿意去尝试的人 |
[40:38] | We call these people innovators, | 我们称这些人为创新者 |
[40:40] | fearless, genius. | 无畏者 天才 |
[40:43] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[40:45] | What happened to the lamb? | 小羊怎么了 |
[40:48] | My father’s arranging transport back to Italy. | 我父亲正在安排运回意大利 |
[40:51] | We call them reckless… | 我们称他们不计后果 |
[40:53] | …thoughtless, dangerous… | 轻率 危险 |
[40:57] | Go ahead. Say “I told you so.” | 继续 说我早跟你说过了 |
[41:01] | I wouldn’t want to. | 我不想说 |
[41:03] | And it kind of bugs me that you think I would. | 你以为我会这么做 这让我觉得很烦 |
[41:06] | I’m… sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:08] | I just… I-I shouldn’t be around people right now. | 我现在得一个人静静 |
[41:15] | I… | 我 |
[41:19] | Well, just let me know if you need anything. | 如果你需要什么就告诉我 |
[41:21] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[41:29] | It’s hard to know which one we are. | 很难知道我们是哪一种人 |
[41:38] | Can you really find my mother? | 你真的能找到我妈吗 |
[41:41] | Yes. Do you really want me to? | 能 你真的想让我找吗 |
[41:43] | It’s hard to know if what we’re doing is just crazy… | 很难知道我们所做的只是疯狂之举 |
[41:47] | Yes. | 想 |
[41:49] | Good. | 好 |
[41:50] | I couldn’t help myself. | 我没忍住 |
[41:54] | She lives in Pittsburgh. | 她住在匹兹堡 |
[41:56] | Her name is Vicki. | 她叫维姬 |
[42:03] | …or if it’s going to change everything. | 还是会改变一切 |