时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | There is a partial list of chemicals | 我们坠入爱河的时候 |
[00:04] | that our bodies produce when we’re falling in love. | 身体会产生一部分化学物质 |
[00:07] | Okay, let’s get our teeth brushed. | 来吧 去刷牙 |
[00:08] | We have five minutes. | 还有5分钟 |
[00:10] | P.E.A. is a natural form of amphetamine. | PEA是一种天然安非他明 |
[00:13] | It puts us on high alert. | 可以让我们进入高度戒备 |
[00:15] | I half-expected to find a handsome Italian resident | 我还有点期待 有一位帅气的意大利实习医生 |
[00:19] | brewing us cappuccinos this morning. | 早上给我们泡卡布奇诺呢 |
[00:21] | He’s very good at it. | 他是很厉害 |
[00:22] | Are you talking about Mom’s boyfriend? | 你是在说妈妈的男朋友吗 |
[00:25] | I… guess I am. | 我 应该吧 |
[00:28] | Pheromones, produced from DHEA, | 信息素 由脱氢表雄酮生成 |
[00:30] | create an inexplicable sense of well-being and comfort. | 可以带来莫名其妙的舒适和幸福 |
[00:34] | Do you have a boyfriend, too, Auntie Amelia? | 你也有男朋友吗 阿米莉亚阿姨 |
[00:36] | Well, it’s, uh… um… | 嗯 |
[00:37] | Would you call it that? | 算吗 |
[00:39] | Do you kiss him? | 你亲他吗 |
[00:40] | Maggie’s here! | 玛姬来了 |
[00:42] | – Hey! – Hi! | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[00:43] | I thought you were spending the night at Jackson’s. | 还以为你晚上在杰克逊那里住呢 |
[00:45] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[00:46] | Yeah, okay, I was, alright? Good Lord. | 好吧 我去了 好吧 天啊 |
[00:49] | I mean, I still have a room here. | 这里还有我的地方 |
[00:50] | I haven’t moved out, so why the inquisition? | 我还没搬走 为什么盘问我这个 |
[00:52] | O-Kay. | 好吧 |
[00:55] | Auntie Maggie has a boyfriend. | 玛姬阿姨有男友 |
[00:59] | Oxytocin has been called “the cuddle hormone,” | 催产素被称为 拥抱荷尔蒙 |
[01:01] | and it stimulates the secretin of dopamine, estrogen, | 它能够刺激多巴胺 雄性激素 |
[01:04] | and LHRH. | 和黄体素的分泌 |
[01:06] | Okay, Ellis and Bailey, let’s go! | 爱丽丝和贝利 我们走 |
[01:07] | Get your backpack, Zozo. | 拿好书包 佐佐 |
[01:09] | This cascade of feel-good hormones and neurotransmitters | 这一系列感觉舒适的荷尔蒙和神经传导物质 |
[01:12] | is also generally accompanied by poor judgment. | 通常也会带来糟糕的判断力 |
[01:14] | – What? – Nothing. | – 干嘛 – 没什么 |
[01:16] | You look happy. | 你看起来很开心 |
[01:18] | Do I? That’s weird. | 是吗 好奇怪 |
[01:20] | I know, right? | 对吧 |
[01:21] | No wonder they call it “crazy in love.” | 怪不得他们说 爱到疯狂 |
[01:28] | Quadruple espresso, please. | 4倍浓缩咖啡 谢谢 |
[01:30] | Quadruple? | 4倍 |
[01:31] | I’m not judging. I’m impressed. | 没什么 就是很惊讶 |
[01:34] | Glad to see you back at work. | 你回来工作我很开心 |
[01:35] | Well, I’m not really working. I’m on LEGO duty. | 也并不算开心 我的工作是乐高 |
[01:38] | LEGO duty? | 乐高 |
[01:39] | Gus. | 格斯 |
[01:41] | Oh, the golden blood boy. | 金色血液的男孩 |
[01:43] | Yeah. I take strange comfort in building things. | 建东西给我带来莫名舒适 |
[01:45] | Same. I got to build part of the Millennium Falcon | 我也是 我昨天跟他一起 |
[01:47] | with him yesterday. Wow. | 建造了千年隼号 |
[01:50] | Okay, I’ll see ya. | 回见 |
[01:54] | Oh, um, hi. | 嗨 |
[01:56] | – E-Everything okay? – What? | – 还好吧 – 什么 |
[01:58] | Uh, do you want me to take Leo up to day care? | 要不要我带利奥去托儿所 |
[02:00] | Yeah. No, I mean, I’m good. I’m good. | 嗯 没事 我可以 |
[02:02] | – Cool. – Yeah, it is. | – 好的 – 是的 |
[02:05] | Cool. | 好的 |
[02:06] | Anyway. | 没事 |
[02:07] | Yeah. Oh! | 嗯 |
[02:09] | Oh I got a… I got a trauma, so I should… | 创伤叫我 所以我就 |
[02:11] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, excuse me. | 嗯 借过一下 |
[02:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:15] | You saw that, too, right? | 你也看到了吧 |
[02:22] | Hey, you. | 你啊 |
[02:24] | There you are. | 在这里 |
[02:25] | Yeah. Funny bumping into you, | 真巧遇到你 |
[02:27] | where we both work every day, huh? | 我们每天不是都在这里工作吗 |
[02:29] | – Yeah, that’s true. – Yeah. | – 这是真的 – 嗯 |
[02:32] | So…? | 那么 |
[02:34] | What did Mer say? | 梅尔怎么说 |
[02:36] | Right. | 哦对 |
[02:37] | – Right, about us moving in together. – Yes. | – 我们同居的事情 – 对 |
[02:39] | Right, um… | 嗯 |
[02:40] | W… | 那么 |
[02:42] | You know, you said you’d ask her, and then took off. | 你不是说要问她 然后就走了 |
[02:45] | So quickly. | 那么快 |
[02:47] | Well, we d… we did start to talk about it, | 我们开始谈了 |
[02:48] | but, um, you know how crazy it is in the mornings. | 但是 早上太忙了 |
[02:51] | Yeah, I still don’t really remember | 我还是不太记得 |
[02:52] | why it is you need her permission to move, but… | 为什么你需要她批准你搬家 但是 |
[02:54] | W-Well, it’s not her permission. You know, | 嗯 也不是需要她批准 就是 |
[02:57] | it’s just… she really relies on me to help out with the kids, | 只是 她要我帮忙照顾孩子 |
[02:59] | and I’m like a buffer between her and Amelia | 我就像她和阿米莉亚之间的缓冲带 |
[03:01] | because those two, am I right? | 她们俩 你也知道 对吧 |
[03:04] | I don’t want to leave her in the lurch. | 我不想太突然就离开她 |
[03:06] | Sure. Yeah. | 嗯嗯 |
[03:08] | – Okay, then. – Okay. | – 那好吧 – 好的 |
[03:09] | You just let me know what she decides about our life. | 她给我们人生做决定之后 你告诉我 |
[03:14] | Well, she’s not deciding. | 不是她决定 |
[03:16] | I’m deciding. | 我决定 |
[03:21] | Gabriella Rivera, age 4, | 加布里埃尔·里维拉 4岁 |
[03:23] | history of recurrent abdominal pain, | 有反复腹痛史 |
[03:25] | increased pain and vomiting today. | 今天疼痛和呕吐加剧了 |
[03:27] | Okay, Gabriella. | 加布里埃尔 |
[03:29] | Uh, Gabby. | 加比 |
[03:30] | She likes Gabby. | 她喜欢加比这个名字 |
[03:32] | Hey, Gabby. | 加比 |
[03:33] | Do you know when the pain first started? | 你知道疼痛什么时候开始的吗 |
[03:38] | She’s not sure. | 她不确定 |
[03:39] | I’m having a hard time getting a detailed history. | 我找不到细节的病史 |
[03:42] | In San Pedro Sula, I knew everything… | 在圣佩德罗苏拉 我对她了如指掌 |
[03:44] | her blood type, vaccinations, uh, allergies. | 血型 疫苗 过敏 都了解 |
[03:48] | But these last few months are a blank. | 但是过去几个月 是个空白 |
[03:51] | I know nothing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[03:52] | Luis has been here for a year. | 路易斯来这里一年了 |
[03:53] | He came on a visa, stayed, and applied for asylum. | 签证过来留下 还申请了庇护 |
[03:56] | I waited to send for my family | 我想在自己有了公寓和工作之后 |
[03:58] | until I had an apartment and a job. | 让家人过来 |
[04:02] | But they were detained at the border. | 但是他们被边境拘留了 |
[04:05] | Separated. | 我们分开了 |
[04:07] | Caged like animals. | 我妻子 小丹尼还困在那 |
[04:10] | My wife, my little Dani, is still there. | 像是动物一样被关起来了 |
[04:14] | When Gabby got sick, | 加比生病的时候 |
[04:15] | did they treat her with anything, or…? | 他们给她用药了吗 还是 |
[04:17] | They gave her antacid. | 给了她抗酸剂 |
[04:19] | Nothing more. | 然后就没了 |
[04:21] | Uh, page Dr. Grey to consult. | 叫格蕾医生来参谋 |
[04:23] | Sir, we’re gonna run some labs, take tests, | 先生 我们做些化验和测试 |
[04:25] | and we’ll know some more. | 到时候就知道了 |
[04:26] | Does that sound good? | 这样好吗 |
[04:27] | Ho… How much? | 多 少钱 |
[04:30] | I don’t have insurance, but I have a job. | 我没有保险 但我有工作 |
[04:34] | I clean office buildings in Belltown, and I pay taxes. | 在贝尔镇打扫办公室 我也交税 |
[04:39] | So I’m not asking for something for nothing. | 所以我不是不想给钱 |
[04:42] | And I’m gonna buy one of those, uh, policies | 等我攒够钱之后 |
[04:45] | as soon as I have enough. | 我会买保险的 |
[04:47] | Well, in Washington, we take care of sick kids, | 在华盛顿 我们会照顾生病的孩子 |
[04:50] | no questions asked. | 不问问题 |
[04:59] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[05:00] | How goes the house hunt? | 房子找的如何 |
[05:02] | Ugh, crappy. | 不咋地 |
[05:03] | Especially when I let myself think about | 尤其是一想到 |
[05:05] | what I had in Germany. | 自己在德国拥有的东西 |
[05:06] | Yeah, well, that place was incredible. | 你那里的确很棒 |
[05:09] | It was. | 是的 |
[05:12] | – Okay, let’s go. – Yeah. | – 我们走吧 – 嗯 |
[05:14] | – Schmitt? – What are you doing in there? | – 施密特 – 你在里面做什么 |
[05:16] | I was on the scene. | 我在现场 |
[05:17] | John Doe, collapsed and passed out on the street | 发现一名无名氏 |
[05:19] | outside the flower shop. | 在街头花店门口晕倒了 |
[05:20] | Okay, where doesn’t matter, Schmitt. | 地点并不重要 施密特 |
[05:22] | Right. Um, loss of consciousness, | 好吧 失去意识了 |
[05:24] | GCS 13, systolics in the 130s, | 昏迷程度13 心跳在130水平 |
[05:27] | has a scalp lac from hitting the pavement. | 他头部撞到路面了 头皮挫伤 |
[05:30] | No respiratory distress. | 没有呼吸窘迫 |
[05:31] | All right, let’s get him into Trauma One. | 好 去创伤1号吧 |
[05:32] | He is mildly tachycardic. | 他有一点心搏过速 |
[05:34] | Hey, what do you got? | 什么情况 |
[05:35] | John Doe, syncopal episode. | 无名氏 晕厥发作 |
[05:37] | Schmitt found him and brought him in the rig. | 施密特发现他之后 就戴上了救护车 |
[05:38] | Well, somebody’s got a lot of free time on his hands. | 某人时间挺多呢 |
[05:41] | So, you’re a paramedic now? | 你现在是医护人员了吗 |
[05:42] | I just happened to be there when the guy dropped. | 我只是刚好在场 看到这个人晕倒 |
[05:45] | I knew to do the ABCs, stabilized the neck, | 我会做基础治疗 稳定脖子 |
[05:47] | depress the scalp lac, monitor respiration… | 压迫头皮挫伤 监控呼吸 |
[05:49] | Mm, got it, you’re a hero. | 了解 你是个英雄 |
[05:50] | Eh, “hero’s” a big word. | 英雄 言重了 |
[05:52] | Right place, right time, maybe. | 只是很巧合吧 也许 |
[05:53] | On my count. | 听我指令 |
[05:54] | 1 2 3 1, 2, 3. | |
[05:57] | Maybe quick-thinking. | 再加上快速反应 也许 |
[05:58] | Let’s do a syncope work-up. | 我们做个晕厥检查 |
[06:00] | Uh, EKG, CBC, and a BNP. | 心电图 验血 脑利钠肽检测 |
[06:02] | Let’s get a head CT. Page Shepherd. | 去CT室吧 呼叫谢泼德 |
[06:05] | Wait, that’s no John Doe. That’s Lucas Ripley. | 等下 这不是无名氏 这是卢卡斯·里普利 |
[06:09] | Ben’s boss. No, Ben’s boss’s boss. | 本的上级 不 本上级的上级 |
[06:11] | Schmitt, you just saved | 施密特 |
[06:12] | the Fire Chief of the City of Seattle. | 你刚刚救得是西雅图消防局局长 |
[06:17] | I am a hero. | 我真是英雄啊 |
[06:33] | Warren! Warren, here. | 沃伦 沃伦 这里 |
[06:34] | Dr. Maggie Pierce. | 玛姬·皮尔斯医生 |
[06:35] | This is our captain, Robert Sullivan. | 这是我们队长 罗伯特·苏利文 |
[06:36] | Just tell us how Chief Ripley is. | 请告诉我们里普利局长怎么样了 |
[06:38] | He’s still confused. | 还是头晕 |
[06:39] | On exam, he has a systolic crescendo/decrescendo murmur | 检查后 发现他患有递减型杂音 |
[06:42] | consistent with aortic stenosis. | 符合主动脉瓣狭窄的症状 |
[06:43] | Passing out is pretty classic. | 昏倒很典型 |
[06:45] | Hey, it’s Sully. | 是苏利 |
[06:46] | I’m here, buddy. | 我来了 哥们 |
[06:48] | He may have had the condition for years. | 他可能有这种症状很多年了 |
[06:49] | You never know when or why you’re gonna go down. | 也不知道是很么时候会倒下 |
[06:51] | – It just happens. – Mm. Buying flowers. | – 今天就这么发生了 – 买花 |
[06:53] | Is he a-a flowers type of guy? | 他是喜欢花的人吗 |
[06:55] | I mean, is he seeing someone? | 还是说他要去见谁 |
[06:57] | – Why are you asking me? – ‘Cause you guys are BFFs. | – 为什么问我 – 因为你们是死党 |
[06:59] | Uh, that’s not a… | 并不是 |
[07:01] | That’s not a term we use. | 我们不这么说对方 |
[07:02] | I was there. At Late Bloomers. First responder. | 我在场 大器晚成花店 我是现场急救员 |
[07:04] | He was buying roses and I want to say peonies | 他在买玫瑰花 然后好像在给 |
[07:07] | for a guy named Vic. | 一个叫维克的人买芍药 |
[07:09] | Vic? | 维克 |
[07:11] | – What? – Damn. | – 什么 – 哎呀 |
[07:12] | Vic? Get out. | 维克 不是吧 |
[07:14] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不 不是吧 |
[07:15] | Did I just out someone? | 我是不是让他出柜了 |
[07:17] | No. | 不 |
[07:18] | Vic… is Victoria. | 维克 是维多利亚 |
[07:20] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[07:22] | I’m kind of new at this, and my gaydar is, uh, not great. | 我还是新人 我对基佬的敏锐度 不太强 |
[07:25] | I don’t believe it. She would have said something. | 我不相信 她应该说点什么的 |
[07:27] | – She wouldn’t keep… – Yeah. | – 不应该 – 嗯 |
[07:28] | What? Wait, why aren’t you surprised? | 什么 为什么你不惊讶 |
[07:31] | I’d like to hear more from the doctors. | 我想听听医生怎么说 |
[07:33] | I’d like to do a T.E.E. to get a closer look at the aorta, | 我想做一个食管超声心动图 检查下主动脉 |
[07:36] | and I’ll… I’ll do a stress test at the same time. | 我也做一个压力测试 |
[07:39] | Ripley and Vic. | 里普利和维克 |
[07:40] | Damn. | 哎呀 |
[07:41] | Okay, now… now, who’s Vic? | 谁 谁是维克 |
[07:42] | She’s a-a firefighter at our station. | 她是我们局里的消防员 |
[07:44] | Yeah, and he is the Seattle fire chief, | 他是西雅图消防局局长 |
[07:46] | so her with the chief is like… | 所以她跟局长一起的话 |
[07:48] | I mean, that’s like… | 就像是 |
[07:50] | It’s like… It’s like you and our chief. | 就像是你跟我们院长一起一样吗 |
[07:52] | Okay, fair enough. | 有道理 |
[07:54] | Vic. Vic. | 维克 维克 |
[07:56] | Sir? You’re in the hospital. | 先生 你在医院呢 |
[07:58] | Where… Where is Vic? I need to see Vic. | 维克在哪 我要见维克 |
[07:59] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[08:00] | You’re still confused secondary to the concussion. | 你现在还是有脑震荡遗留的眩晕 |
[08:02] | Okay, man, we’re… we’re gonna call Vic, okay? | 哥们 我们会联系维克的 |
[08:04] | Tell her to come here. | 让她过来 |
[08:05] | You just make yourself better. | 你好好休息 |
[08:08] | Uh, I mean, just give me a ballpark. | 和我说说吧 |
[08:11] | Has it been weeks, months? | 在一起几周了 几个月了 |
[08:14] | Oh. Hydrating. | 补水 |
[08:15] | Nice work, Altman. | 奥儿特曼 做得好 |
[08:16] | What about Kegels? You keeping those up? | 凯格尔健肌法做了吗 |
[08:18] | Stop now. | 别说了 |
[08:19] | What? No, I started doing them, too. | 干嘛 我也开始做了 |
[08:21] | Apparently, if I strengthen my pelvic floor muscles, | 我发现 如果强健骨盆肌肉 |
[08:23] | I can improve my sexual performance. | 就能提升性能力 |
[08:26] | But, I mean, is that even conceivable? | 但是 不知道我能不能因此就能生孩子 |
[08:27] | Don’t even make me laugh. I’ll pee. | 别逗我笑 我容易尿裤子 |
[08:29] | What? No, that’s why we do the Kegels. | 怎么嘛 所以我们才要做凯格尔健肌法 |
[08:32] | What time is your flight? | 你几点飞机 |
[08:33] | Oh. Buzzkill. | 真扫兴 |
[08:35] | 6:00. | 6点 |
[08:37] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[08:39] | You know, the due date’s only, uh, three weeks away. | 还有三周就要生了 |
[08:41] | I could try to find a sub to, uh, cover me | 我可以找人替我 |
[08:44] | in… in Baltimore. | 去巴尔的摩 |
[08:45] | I’d like to stay, you know, witness the miracle. | 我想留下 见证奇迹 |
[08:48] | Would that be weird, if I stay? | 这样会奇怪吗 |
[08:51] | That would not be weird. | 这不会奇怪 |
[08:53] | Okay, good, ’cause I already told Hopkins that I’m staying. | 好的 我已经跟霍普金斯医院说我要留下了 |
[08:55] | I just wanted to feel out your reaction. | 刚才只想试探一下你的反应 |
[08:59] | Hey, Birth Buddy! | 一起生产的兄弟 |
[09:00] | Hey, I, um, thought you were headed back to Baltimore. | 我 听说你要回巴尔的摩 |
[09:03] | No, decided to stay for the big show. | 没有 决定留下来见证奇迹 |
[09:05] | I already started a playlist. | 已经开始做音乐清单了 |
[09:08] | Hope you like Enya. | 希望你喜欢恩雅 |
[09:12] | – What? What? – Stop it! | – 怎么了 – 别逗了 |
[09:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:18] | Can you come find me when you’re done here? | 你结束之后可以来找我吗 |
[09:20] | It’s cool. He’s out. | 可以了 他昏过去了 |
[09:22] | Give me a hand? Guy has an interior dislocation. | 帮个忙 这人内错位了 |
[09:24] | You can help with traction. | 你可以帮忙牵引 |
[09:26] | Don’t know if you heard. | 不知道你听说没 |
[09:27] | I was a hero at a flower shop today. | 我今天在花店救了人 |
[09:31] | A hero at a flower shop? | 花店救人 |
[09:32] | What, did you save a dying rose? | 你拯救了枯萎的玫瑰吗 |
[09:34] | Dying fire chief. | 濒死的消防局局长 |
[09:37] | I stopped a head bleed on my own | 我自己给头部止血 |
[09:39] | before the paramedics even got there. | 等医务人员到场 |
[09:41] | Your mom must be very proud. | 你妈妈肯定很骄傲 |
[09:44] | I haven’t called her yet. | 我还没跟她说 |
[09:45] | Pull, nice and steady. | 慢慢稳点拉 |
[09:49] | You want to know why I was at a florist this morning? | 想知道为什么我今天早上在花店吗 |
[09:51] | 1 1… | |
[09:53] | – 2… – I was buying flowers for you… | – 2 – 我在给你买花 |
[09:56] | …because you’re going through something… | 因为你今天早上 |
[09:57] | …terrible, | 经历了糟糕的事情 |
[09:58] | and I was kind of expecting something from you. | 我还希望你能给点东西呢 |
[10:03] | You were expecting flowers? Seriously? | 你想让我送花吗 真的吗 |
[10:05] | – An apology. – Okay. | – 道歉 – 好吧 |
[10:08] | I’m sorry I killed a guy and you’re making it all about you. | 抱歉我杀了一个人 你一直在说自己的事情 |
[10:12] | Nico. | 尼克 |
[10:14] | You reduce that shoulder? | 你在松肩膀吗 |
[10:16] | Yeah, uh, he’s… he’s all good. | 嗯 他好了 |
[10:25] | Did he hit his head fighting a fire? | 他为了救火撞头了吗 |
[10:28] | Ha. No, apparently, he was buying secret flowers. | 没有 他似乎在私底下买花 |
[10:33] | Speaking of secrets, | 说到私密 |
[10:34] | uh, you and Link… is that a serious thing, or…? | 你和林克是不是 认真的 |
[10:36] | Don’t. | 不要问 |
[10:37] | What? I’m just asking. | 怎么嘛 我只是问问 |
[10:39] | You don’t get to do that. | 你没权这么问 |
[10:41] | You and I are not a thing anymore. | 我们已经没关系了 |
[10:44] | I think you’re overreacting. | 你反应过度了 |
[10:46] | But, see, you don’t get to say that. | 但是 你没权这么说 |
[10:49] | You do not get to have an opinion on this | 这件事你没权评论 |
[10:51] | or Link or me or whatever. | 这件事 林克 或者我 |
[10:55] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[10:57] | He’s groggy from a concussion. | 他脑震荡之后还是 |
[10:58] | Just keep him in for 24 hours’ observation. | 24小时观察他 |
[11:00] | – He should be fine. – Okay. | – 他应该不会有事的 – 好的 |
[11:02] | Listen, I’m not saying… | 听着 我不是说 |
[11:03] | No. | 不 |
[11:05] | No opinion. | 没有意见 |
[11:08] | Not anymore. | 已经没了 |
[11:15] | I am making the tallest building in the world. | 我在建造世界上最高的楼 |
[11:18] | No, that’s the Burj Khalifa. | 不 你说的是哈里发塔 |
[11:20] | It’s 168 stories. | 有168层高 |
[11:22] | It’s in Dubai. | 在迪拜 |
[11:24] | Okay, one of the tallest buildings, then. | 好吧 那就是最高的建筑之一 |
[11:28] | Dr. Karev? Phone call. | 卡列夫医生 有电话 |
[11:30] | Um, Gus, I’m gonna let you take over, | 格斯 你来替我吧 |
[11:33] | and, uh, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[11:41] | Hi, this is Dr. Karev. | 你好 我是卡列夫医生 |
[11:43] | Dr. Alex Karev? | 亚历克斯·卡列夫医生 |
[11:44] | Are you still treating Gus Carter, | 你还在治疗格斯·卡特吗 |
[11:45] | the RH-Null patient? | 那个黄金血病人 |
[11:47] | I’m sorry, who am I speaking to? | 抱歉 你是谁 |
[11:48] | I’m Sophie Williams, | 我是索菲·威廉姆斯 |
[11:50] | head of trauma at St. Boniface, Winnipeg. | 温尼伯圣博尼费斯医院创伤科主任 |
[11:52] | We just admitted a patient here, also RH-Null. | 我们这里刚接收一位同样是黄金血的病人 |
[11:54] | We saw Gus’ name in the cross-match database and, | 我们在数据库上匹配到了格斯的名字 |
[11:56] | Wait, um, you also have an RH-Null patient? | 什么 你也有黄金血病人 |
[12:01] | Where’s Alex? Where’s Dr. Karev? | 亚历克斯在哪 卡列夫医生 |
[12:03] | Um, let me… | 我 |
[12:05] | uh, let me just find the other Dr. Karev, | 我去找另一个卡列夫医生 |
[12:07] | and I will call you right back. | 一会回你电话 |
[12:08] | – Oh, okay. – Okay, great. | – 好的 – 太好了 |
[12:16] | Okay, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:19] | You know, I have a little girl just like you at home. | 我家里也有个你这么大的女儿 |
[12:21] | Her name is Ellis. | 叫爱丽丝 |
[12:23] | – Can I see the K.U.B., please? – Yeah, right here. | – 让我看看腹部X线图吧 – 这边 |
[12:28] | It is. It’s a picture of the inside of your tummy. | 是的 这是你肚子里的图 |
[12:31] | So, I think she has intestinal blockage, | 她应该是肠道阻塞 |
[12:33] | which we can usually correct with an air enema. | 我们通过空气灌肠就能治好 |
[12:35] | If that doesn’t work, | 如果不管用 |
[12:37] | we can do some more scans and maybe surgery to reduce it. | 我们可以再扫描看看 要不要做手术来缓解 |
[12:39] | Surgery? | 手术 |
[12:41] | I have no way to… | 我不可能 |
[12:44] | Maybe we should wait until I can find a second job. | 也许我们可以等我再找一份工作 |
[12:46] | Uh, you can apply for state coverage. | 你可以申请州补助 |
[12:49] | It kicks in immediately. | 马上来钱 |
[12:50] | Takes 15 minutes. | 只需要15分钟 |
[12:51] | Dr. DeLuca can take you to fill out the forms. | 德卢卡可以帮你去填表 |
[12:56] | It’s right outside that door. | 就在门外 |
[12:58] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:20] | Do I have to go back? | 我一定要回去吗 |
[13:21] | No. | 不 |
[13:23] | Is my mamma coming here? | 妈妈会来吗 |
[13:26] | Let’s get you well first, okay, sweetheart? | 我们先治好病再说吧 亲爱的 |
[13:29] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[13:42] | – Oh! Hey. – Oh! Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[13:44] | Is Gus okay? | 格斯还好吗 |
[13:45] | I’m sorry, I just had to get coffee | 抱歉 我不太想喝 |
[13:46] | from not a vending machine. | 自动贩卖机的咖啡 |
[13:48] | No, no, no. He’s… He’s fine. | 不不 他没事 |
[13:49] | I just… I-I really need to… | 我只是真的需要 |
[13:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:51] | Did something happen? | 发生什么了吗 |
[13:53] | – Something happened. – No. | – 发生了点事 – 没有 |
[13:54] | I-I-I just got off the phone with a hospital in Canada, | 我刚跟加拿大一家医院通了电话 |
[13:57] | and I think we found a donor for Gus. | 我应该是给格斯找到了捐献者 |
[13:59] | What? | 什么 |
[14:00] | What? | 什么 |
[14:01] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[14:02] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[14:04] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:05] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[14:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:12] | Vic proposed to you? | 维克跟你求婚了吗 |
[14:14] | – Vic? – Proposed? | – 维克 – 求婚 |
[14:15] | Yeah, she proposed, and I said, uh… | 她求婚了 我 |
[14:18] | nothing. | 我什么都没说 |
[14:19] | – Nothing at all. – Nothing? | – 一言未发 – 什么都没说嘛 |
[14:21] | Well, she told me to think about it. | 她让我考虑 |
[14:24] | – So, it’s open-heart surgery. – Right. | – 所以要做体外循环心脏手术 – 是的 |
[14:27] | So, we’d open you up, put in a prosthetic valve, | 我们帮你切开 放进人工瓣膜 |
[14:29] | and you’d be home in a week. | 你一周后就能回家了 |
[14:30] | Okay, let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[14:31] | I’ll just go see Vic, tell her yes, | 我先去见维克 跟她说我愿意 |
[14:33] | and you can butterfly me by dinnertime. Deal? | 晚上的时候你们就可以给我做手术了 好吗 |
[14:35] | It’s a better idea for her to come here. | 她过来比较好 |
[14:36] | We can’t reach her. | 我们联系不上她 |
[14:38] | Well, keep trying. | 继续找 |
[14:39] | You said I’ve been walking around with this thing forever, right? | 你说我以后都要带着东西了 |
[14:41] | What’s… What’s one more day? | 还差这一天吗 |
[14:43] | You have symptoms that aren’t consistent with your diagnosis. | 你的症状和诊断并不完全符合 |
[14:45] | I need to get a full picture | 在我考虑让你出院之前 |
[14:47] | before I could even consider discharging you, | 必须做个全面检查 |
[14:49] | even for one day. | 即便就一天 |
[14:51] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[14:53] | Damn it! | 我靠了 |
[14:56] | Well, will you stop staring at me and get the hell out of here? | 你们能不能不要再盯着我了 赶紧离开 |
[15:00] | Alright, just, uh, hang tough, Chief. | 你坚持下 局长 |
[15:03] | We’re gonna be right outside. | 我们就在外面 |
[15:04] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[15:16] | Do I look like an idiot? | 我看着像傻子吗 |
[15:18] | Like the second we leave here, | 不会等我们一走 |
[15:20] | you’re not gonna put on your clothes and just take off? | 你就穿衣服然后跑掉吧 |
[15:23] | I really thought I sold it. | 我以为你们能信呢 |
[15:25] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[15:26] | “Get the hell out of here!” was a… is a bit much. | 快给我出去 有点戏太过了啊 |
[15:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:29] | – Alright. – Listen. | – 好 – 听我说 |
[15:31] | Let me do my job, and let me run some more tests | 让我做我的工作 再多做几个检查 |
[15:35] | so you can “Get the hell out of here!” | 然后让你可以 赶快离开这里 |
[15:39] | St. Boniface. Where is that? | 圣博尼费斯 在哪里啊 |
[15:41] | Winnipeg. Five hours and change. | 温尼伯 五个小时左右吧 |
[15:43] | Great! | 好 |
[15:44] | Um, let’s clear an O.R. from 7:00 on, | 我们从七点开始清出一间手术室 |
[15:46] | let Pierce know. Call Winnipeg back, | 告诉皮尔斯 打给温尼伯那边 |
[15:48] | get an infectious disease history on the donor and an ETA, | 从捐赠者那里看看传染病史和预计到达时间 |
[15:51] | and we will be good to go. | 就可以了 |
[15:52] | Copy that. | 收到啊 |
[15:53] | Oh, man. I swear to God, Jo, | 我发誓 乔 |
[15:55] | I-I-I-I shook the trees on five continents | 我都找遍了五个大洲了 |
[15:57] | and couldn’t find anything for this kid. | 都没给这孩子找到什么 |
[15:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:00] | You are a good luck charm. | 你真是我的幸运女神 |
[16:03] | Aren’t you glad you came into work today? | 你不开心你今天来上班了吗 |
[16:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:07] | Yeah, I really am. | 真的很开心 |
[16:09] | Dr. Billock to Radiology. | 比力克医生请来辐射科 |
[16:11] | Dr. Billock to Radiology. | 比力克医生请来辐射科 |
[16:13] | Hey. Real quick… | 问你一下 |
[16:15] | did you get a chance to check out, uh, 247 Lawndale, | 你有没有机会看一下朗代尔247号啊 |
[16:17] | – the big house, the one by the lake? – Yeah, I did. | – 那个湖边的大房子 – 我看了 |
[16:19] | It’s gorgeous, but it’s way too much house for me. | 很好看啊 但对我来说房子太大了 |
[16:21] | Uh, okay, so you loathe, uh, sunlight, | 你不喜欢阳光 |
[16:24] | open space, and greenery. | 大开间还有绿色植物吗 |
[16:25] | Good… Good to know. | 说得好 |
[16:26] | What I loathe is that I left behind | 我不喜欢的是我离开的 |
[16:28] | the most perfect apartment in Germany. | 那个德国最完美的公寓 |
[16:30] | It had high ceilings, giant windows, and an open floor plan. | 高高的吊顶 大落地窗 还有开放式内部格局 |
[16:34] | Now I’m looking at three-bedroom houses by lakes. | 结果我现在看湖边的三居室 |
[16:36] | I mean, how do you even keep a three-bedroom house clean? | 这么大房子收拾的过来吗 |
[16:38] | You… You hire help, | 你雇保洁啊 |
[16:40] | and, by help, I mean interns, and, by hire, I mean assign. | 保洁的意思是实习生 雇佣的意思就是分配任务 |
[16:42] | Okay, okay, so something more Germanic. | 对吧 比较符合日耳曼人的风格 |
[16:50] | The enema was a bust? | 灌肠失败了吗 |
[16:52] | Tried air and water. | 空气和水灌肠都试过了 |
[16:53] | Intussusception is still there, | 肠套叠还在 |
[16:55] | and her pain is getting worse. | 而且疼的越来越严重了 |
[16:58] | He asked if he could be wherever she is. | 他说能不能跟她一起 |
[17:01] | I don’t blame him. | 我不怪他 |
[17:03] | When I did that 27-hour surgery, | 我做那个27小时的手术的时候 |
[17:06] | by hour 10, I was ready to see my kids. | 到第十个小时 我就想去看孩子了 |
[17:09] | He hasn’t been with her in three months. | 他都三个月没见到她了 |
[17:11] | Makes me sick. | 真恶心 |
[17:13] | You ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:15] | Luis doesn’t qualify for the state insurance | 路易斯不能走州保险 |
[17:16] | because he makes too much money. | 因为他挣钱太多了 |
[17:18] | Are you kidding? Cleaning offices? | 扯淡呢吧 就打扫办公室吗 |
[17:20] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[17:21] | So he makes too much for insurance | 所以他挣得对于保险来说太多了 |
[17:23] | and not enough to get treatment? | 对于做手术来说还太少了 |
[17:27] | That’s insane. | 疯了吧 |
[17:28] | Mer, look at this. | 梅尔 你看这个 |
[17:33] | Ugh. Is that a… | 这是 |
[17:34] | It’s an ileocecal mass. | 回盲部肿块 |
[17:35] | We should book an O.R. and prep her for an ex-lap. | 我们应该预定手术室给她准备做开腹探查术了 |
[17:42] | And he came in through the E, industrial accident. | 他申报的是E类 工业事故 |
[17:45] | Well, this is perfect timing. | 那正好啊 |
[17:46] | Dr. Karev should be out of surgery in a few hours. | 卡列夫医生还有几个小时就做完手术了 |
[17:48] | By the time you find… | 等你们知道 |
[17:49] | No, sorry, so Dr. Karev won’t be flying with Gus? | 抱歉 卡利夫医生不跟格斯一起来吗 |
[17:54] | Gus can’t fly. | 格斯不能飞 |
[17:56] | He hasn’t set foot outside the hospital in weeks. | 他已经好几个星期没有出医院了 |
[17:58] | He’s severely anemic, secondary to an underlying thymoma. | 他严重贫血 继发于胸腺瘤 |
[18:02] | Anemic? | 贫血 |
[18:03] | Then how can he donate blood? | 那他怎么献血啊 |
[18:08] | Dr. Karev? | 卡列夫医生 |
[18:11] | I’m… I’m sorry… | 抱歉 |
[18:13] | We can’t do surgery on our guy without Gus’ blood. | 没有格斯的血没法给我们的病人做手术啊 |
[18:18] | You thought Gus was the donor. | 你们以为格斯是捐献者啊 |
[18:24] | Dr. Karev? | 卡列夫医生 |
[18:32] | She is expecting me! She proposed! | 她在等我 她求婚了 |
[18:35] | She said, “Think about it.” | 她说 你考虑下 |
[18:36] | And that she’d meet me. | 然后她再找我 |
[18:38] | Well, she sounds very reasonable. | 感觉她很理智啊 |
[18:40] | Why didn’t I just say yes | 我为什么不直接答应呢 |
[18:42] | instead of staring, saying nothing? | 还要看着她 什么都不说 |
[18:43] | You know what that is? That’s a no. | 这也不是拒绝啊 |
[18:44] | That’s not a no. How is that a no? | 这怎么不是拒绝 |
[18:46] | It’s not a yes. | 这反正不是答应啊 |
[18:48] | My boyfriend asked me to move in with him, | 我男朋友让我跟他同居 |
[18:50] | and I did the same thing that you are doing. | 我跟你一样的 |
[18:51] | I did not say yes right away, but it wasn’t no. | 我没立刻答应 但也没拒绝啊 |
[18:56] | Is he a troll? | 他是怪物吗 |
[18:57] | No. | 不是啊 |
[18:59] | Well, then, what? | 那为什么 |
[19:00] | He… He lives in a dump? | 他住垃圾堆里吗 |
[19:02] | Eh, no. No, he lives in a terraced penthouse. | 不啊 他住在一个大别墅里 |
[19:05] | And I live in my sister’s childhood home | 我住在我姐姐小时候的家里 |
[19:07] | with my nieces and nephew. | 跟我侄子侄女一起 |
[19:11] | Explain yourself. | 那请你解释一下 |
[19:15] | Uh… | 额 |
[19:20] | Uh, Doctor, what… what is this mass? | 医生 这个肿块是什么 |
[19:23] | W-We don’t know yet, | 还不确定 |
[19:24] | but it’s causing a blockage in her colon. | 但是堵塞了她的肠子 |
[19:26] | It could be harmless, | 可能是无害的 |
[19:27] | but we won’t know until we operate, | 但是直到我们做了手术 |
[19:28] | send it to the lab, and have them check it. | 让实验室化验一下才能知道 |
[19:30] | Either way, we have to remove it to relieve the obstruction. | 不管怎么样 都需要移除肿块来缓解阻塞 |
[19:33] | But… | 但是 |
[19:34] | Now they’re saying I cannot get that insurance. | 现在他们说我不能走保险了 |
[19:39] | I tried to bring them here to save their life. | 我把他们带过来是救命的 |
[19:41] | I waited. I worked. I’ll work more. | 我等待了 我工作了 我接更多工作 |
[19:44] | I’ll do whatever it takes to save her life, but what… | 无论怎么样能救她就行 但是 |
[19:47] | – How? – We will. | – 怎么办呢 – 我们可以的 |
[19:49] | We… | 我们 |
[19:50] | We’ll take care of it. We will. | 我们会解决的 我们来 |
[19:54] | I don’t want you to worry about the money, Luis. | 你不要担心钱的事情 路易斯 |
[19:57] | It’s taken care of, okay? | 会没事的 |
[20:01] | Book an O.R. | 定手术室 |
[20:03] | Uh… how? | 怎么 |
[20:06] | How is it taken care of? | 怎么解决啊 |
[20:07] | We’ll figure something out. I have a plan. | 我们会想到办法的 我有主意 |
[20:09] | Yeah, those are two different things. | 解决了跟有主意不是一回事好吗 |
[20:11] | You heard her, she’s got a plan. Go prep the patient. | 她都说了 有主意了 去给病人做术前准备吧 |
[20:14] | You don’t have a plan, do you? | 你没有主意 是吧 |
[20:25] | She wasn’t exactly sure when, but… | 她也不是很确定什么时候 但是 |
[20:28] | He’s flying in from Canada. | 他要从加拿大飞过来 |
[20:30] | I know, I can’t stop crying. | 我知道 我哭的停不下来 |
[20:33] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:36] | I love you. Bye. | 爱你 拜 |
[20:38] | – Any word from Vic? – No. | – 维克那边有消息了吗 – 没 |
[20:41] | You know how stubborn she is. | 你知道她多固执的 |
[20:43] | And if she thought she had been stood up, forget it. | 如果她觉得她被放鸽子了 那就没戏了 |
[20:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:53] | Jo? | 乔 |
[20:55] | A-Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:56] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[20:59] | I didn’t mean to. I am so stupid. | 我不是故意的 我好蠢啊 |
[21:01] | I screwed up. I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 我搞砸了 |
[21:06] | Oh, my God. | 我天啊 |
[21:08] | Karev, slow down! | 卡列夫 慢点啊 |
[21:23] | Meredith, what happened? | 梅瑞狄斯 怎么了 |
[21:24] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[21:26] | I-I-Is Ellis alright? | 爱丽丝没事吧 |
[21:27] | – Ellis? What’s wrong with Ellis? – Nothing. | – 爱丽丝 – 爱丽丝怎么了 – 没事 |
[21:30] | Well, she’s been scheduled for an ex-lap. | 她已经订好了开腹手术了 |
[21:32] | – Richard… – Did you put your daughter’s name down | – 理查德 – 你是不是把你女儿的名字 |
[21:34] | on the insurance forms? | 填到那小姑娘的保险单子上了 |
[21:37] | Tell me you didn’t. | 告诉我你没有 |
[21:38] | She has excellent insurance. | 她保险很好的啊 |
[21:40] | I did not see that coming. | 我没想到你会来这招 |
[21:42] | Did you even consider other options? | 你考虑过其他办法吗 |
[21:45] | I mean, we could look into | 我们可以看看 |
[21:46] | – more a-affordable treatment facilities. – No! | – 更便宜的治疗诊所啊 – 不要 |
[21:48] | I’m not shipping this little girl off to County. | 我才不要把这小姑娘转到县医院去呢 |
[21:51] | She may need follow-up surgeries, | 她后面可能还要做手术呢 |
[21:53] | top-level care, Alex Karev-level care. | 顶级护理 亚历克斯·卡利夫的护理 |
[21:56] | And what is her father supposed to do? | 她爸要怎么办啊 |
[21:57] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[21:58] | He’s supposed to quit his job | 应该辞掉工作 |
[21:59] | so then he can’t feed his family? | 连养家糊口都没办法了吗 |
[22:01] | He did everything right. | 他做的都没错 |
[22:03] | The system failed him. | 是体制让他失望了 |
[22:05] | The system, it’s broken. We know it is. | 体制是错的 我们都知道 |
[22:08] | So what does that say about us if we don’t fix it? | 那如果我们不帮助 我们又是什么人呢 |
[22:12] | Look, there’s a right way and a wrong way | 做这种事情 有正确的方式 |
[22:13] | to go about doing these things! | 也有错误的方式啊 |
[22:15] | Feel free to debate them. | 你随便说 |
[22:17] | Right now, I’m gonna correct this girl’s bowel obstruction | 但现在 我要去治疗这小姑娘的肠梗阻 |
[22:19] | so that hopefully she can see her mom again. | 好让她有希望能再见到妈妈了 |
[22:24] | If you’d like to have me arrested when I’m done, | 如果你想的话 等我完事之后可以逮捕我 |
[22:25] | that’s your call. | 你随便 |
[22:42] | It was an honest mistake. | 这是无心之过啊 |
[22:44] | I can’t tell them there’s no blood. It’ll ruin them. | 我不能跟他们说没有血液 会毁了他们的 |
[22:46] | I don’t know what you expect from me. | 我不知道你想让我干嘛 |
[22:48] | We have notified hospitals all over the world. | 我们已经通知了全世界的医院了 |
[22:50] | Pull strings. Break rules. | 找关系 打破规则啊 |
[22:51] | Doesn’t the military have | 军队不是有什么 |
[22:53] | some sort of secret stash of blood somewhere? | 秘密的血库什么的吗 |
[22:55] | Can’t you just call in a favor? | 你不能找人帮帮忙吗 |
[22:57] | Everyone in this hospital has called in a favor. | 这医院的所有人都找人帮忙了 |
[23:02] | Dr. Karev, it’s… it’s not a matter | 卡列夫医生 这不是 |
[23:03] | of just jumping the line. | 跨越底线的问题 |
[23:05] | There is no line. | 根本没有底线 |
[23:06] | There is no RH-Null blood to be found. | 黄金血是根本找不到的 |
[23:12] | Okay. Dr. Karev, alright, sit down. | 卡列夫医生 坐下 |
[23:13] | Jo. Jo. | 乔 |
[23:15] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[23:17] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[23:19] | Gus is alive. | 格斯还活着 |
[23:20] | He is still alive. He is not dying. | 他还活着 他不会死的 |
[23:23] | He could. He could. | 他可以的 他可以的 |
[23:24] | Not today. Not today. | 不是今天 不是今天 |
[23:26] | He is not dying today. You didn’t kill anyone. | 他今天不会死的 你没害死人 |
[23:29] | It was a mistake. It’s gonna be okay. | 只是个过失 会好起来的 |
[23:33] | Dr. Karev, I have seen you incredibly steady | 卡列夫医生 我见过你在极度绝望的 |
[23:38] | in very dark situations. | 时候下还非常冷静 |
[23:43] | – You don’t seem… – What? | – 你好像不 – 什么 |
[23:45] | I don’t seem what? | 我好像不什么 |
[23:48] | You don’t seem quite okay. | 你好像不太好 |
[23:51] | Is something going on? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[23:54] | Do you want to talk? Because I can listen. | 你想谈谈吗 因为我想听你说 |
[23:58] | Do you want me to go talk to the parents with you? | 你想让我陪你跟她父母谈谈吗 |
[24:01] | No. | 不 |
[24:12] | Dr. Tabb to the third-floor nursing station. | 塔布医生请到三楼护士站 |
[24:14] | Dr. Tabb, third-floor nursing station. | 塔布医生请到三楼护士站 |
[24:18] | Any progress on the stem cell front? | 干细胞方面有什么进展吗 |
[24:20] | No movement, no electrical activity. | 无进展 无兴奋活动 |
[24:23] | How much time do you think you have? | 你觉得你还有多少时间 |
[24:24] | About two weeks | 在卡莉的 |
[24:26] | until the window of hope slams shut on Kari’s fingers, | 希望之窗关上之前还有两周 |
[24:29] | not that she’d feel it. | 但她却意识不到 |
[24:30] | That’s a little dark. | 真是有点绝望 |
[24:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:34] | Anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[24:36] | Actually, yeah, um… | 其实 有点事 |
[24:39] | I just want to say earlier, you know, | 我想早点说 你懂的 |
[24:42] | when I talked about you and Link, I… | 我谈到你和林克的时候 我 |
[24:43] | – Owen… – Just let me finish, please. | – 欧文 – 让我说完 拜托 |
[24:50] | I told you a while back that you were incapable of love. | 我之前跟你说过你不懂爱 |
[24:56] | But I’ve been doing some therapy, and… | 但我一直在做一些心理治疗 然后 |
[25:01] | I’m realizing that I think that it… | 我意识到好像 |
[25:04] | it was me that I was talking about, not you. | 不懂爱的是我 不是你 |
[25:08] | And I’m sorry I said that. | 我也很抱歉说了那种话 |
[25:13] | It’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[25:15] | It’s the opposite of true. | 事实是相反的 |
[25:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:23] | Also, Leo misses you. | 还有 里奥很想你 |
[25:25] | So if you ever feel like, you know, | 所以如果你愿意 |
[25:27] | busting him out of day care and spending some time with him, | 把他从托儿所接出来多陪陪他 |
[25:30] | he’d be pretty happy about it. | 他会很开心的 |
[25:32] | Yeah, I-I would love to. | 当然 我愿意 |
[25:34] | – I… Of course. – Okay. | – 我 当然 – 好的 |
[25:38] | Well… | 那么 |
[25:42] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[25:56] | Milk. | 牛奶 |
[25:58] | He proposed, and you said “We need more milk.” | 他求婚了 而你却说我们需要更多牛奶 |
[26:00] | You actually said that. | 你真的这么说了 |
[26:01] | It was the best thing I could come up with in the moment. | 这是我目前能想到的最好的办法 |
[26:08] | See, I get to say, “Whoops. Fire. Got to go.” | 听着 我得说 呼 火药味啊 我得走了 |
[26:10] | Always works. | 这招总是有用 |
[26:11] | You didn’t just want to yell “Yes”? | 你就不想大喊你愿意吗 |
[26:13] | Neither did you. | 你也没喊呀 |
[26:14] | I was stupid, and I know that now. | 我以前很傻 现在我知道了 |
[26:16] | And if you’d let me leave here, I could… | 要是你让我离开这 我可以 |
[26:18] | You could tell her yes next week. | 下周你就可以告诉她你愿意了 |
[26:20] | You could text her yes. | 你可以发短信告诉她 |
[26:21] | You could tell her yes in a voice mail. | 你可以发语音信箱告诉她你愿意 |
[26:24] | You’re an incredible romantic, you know that? | 你真是不可救药的浪漫 你知道吗 |
[26:29] | If you leave here, your heart could stop. | 要是你离开这 你的心脏就会停止跳动 |
[26:31] | If I stay here, my heart could… | 要是我待在着 我的心可能 |
[26:36] | – What were you about to say? – No, I… | – 你想说什么 – 不 我 |
[26:37] | Were you about to say “break”? | 你是要说 心碎了吗 |
[26:39] | Oh, my God, that is so cheesy. | 我的天 这也太俗了 |
[26:41] | I stopped myself, okay? And you’re no one to judge. | 我及时制止了我自己好吗 而且你也不能评判我 |
[26:43] | “Milk” when he proposes, | 你可是求婚的时候要牛奶的人 |
[26:44] | and “I need to talk to my sister” when he asks you to move in? | 他让你搬过去的时候你要说 我得跟我姐姐谈谈吗 |
[26:46] | That is because I am not impulsive. | 那是因为我不冲动 |
[26:48] | I am reasonable and rational, | 我很理智 |
[26:50] | and that does not mean that I love him | 那并不代表我爱他 |
[26:51] | any less than he loves me. | 比他爱我少 |
[26:54] | That’s what I should have said to him. | 这话才是我该跟他说的 |
[26:58] | See? That’s what I mean. | 看到没 我就是这个意思 |
[27:00] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[27:04] | Do it for me, okay? | 为了我 好吗 |
[27:05] | If you’re gonna keep me hostage here, | 如果你要把我扣在这 |
[27:06] | at least do that. | 至少 为我做这件事 |
[27:08] | Okay, I’ll do it, | 好吧 我去说 |
[27:10] | as long as you promise to stay until I finish my eval. | 只要你保证我完成评估前你会呆在这 |
[27:13] | And so that Vic can come here, and you can tell her, too. | 那样维克就能来看你 你也能跟她说了 |
[27:15] | O-Oh, my God, I get it. I have to stay here, okay? | 我的天 我懂了 我得呆在这是吧 |
[27:17] | But you don’t. Go! | 但你不用 赶紧走吧 |
[27:19] | Find your guy! | 去找你男人吧 |
[27:21] | Take the leap! | 快去试试 |
[27:25] | She said I’m good to go. | 她说我可以走了 |
[27:36] | Segments in the ascending colon | 升结肠部分 |
[27:37] | were gangrenous. | 有坏疽 |
[27:38] | We got to her just in time. | 我们刚好及时给她手术了 |
[27:43] | Lymph nodes don’t look great. | 淋巴结看起来不太好 |
[27:45] | Dr. Grey. | 格蕾医生 |
[27:46] | The first specimen’s path is back. | 第一个样本的结果出来了 |
[27:49] | Frozen section’s positive for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. | 冷冻切片对非霍奇金淋巴瘤呈阳性反应 |
[27:51] | I can see that, Dr. DeLuca. | 我看得到 德卢卡医生 |
[27:53] | Which means multiple rounds of chemotherapy, | 意味着要多次化疗 |
[27:55] | repeat scans. | 重复扫描 |
[27:56] | Oncology will have to get involved. | 肿瘤科必须介入 |
[27:57] | We’re looking at years of treatment. | 我们考虑考虑多年治疗 |
[27:58] | Okay, well, let’s just focus | 好了 我们先集中精力 |
[28:00] | on reconnecting this colon to the small intestine, | 把结肠和小肠连起来再说吧 |
[28:02] | and then we’ll come up with a long-term plan. | 然后我们再制定一个长期计划 |
[28:03] | Suture, Bokhee. | 缝针 伯希奇 |
[28:09] | Anything else you’d like to add, Dr. DeLuca? | 你还有什么要补充的吗 德卢卡 |
[28:12] | No. | 没有 |
[28:15] | When you’re done, | 你完事之后 |
[28:17] | I want to see you in my office. | 来我办公室找我 |
[28:18] | Sir, for the record, | 先生 我郑重声明 |
[28:20] | I just want to… I want to say that – | 我只是想 只是想说 |
[28:21] | Not you, DeLuca. | 不是你 德卢卡 |
[28:23] | Grey. | 是格蕾 |
[28:29] | She seemed really… I don’t know, you know, shaky. | 她像是真的 你懂得 在发抖 |
[28:33] | Just… not herself. | 不像她了 |
[28:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:37] | I just wanted to talk to you about, um… | 我只是想跟你谈谈 |
[28:38] | You know what? I’ll… I’ll come back another time. | 你知道吗 我改天再来吧 |
[28:41] | No, uh, it’s okay. What is it, Altman? | 不 没事 怎么了 奥尔特曼 |
[28:44] | Well, uh… | 好吧 |
[28:48] | It’s about Jo Karev. | 是关于乔·卡列夫的 |
[28:55] | And in my excitement at hearing | 当我听说还有一个 |
[28:57] | that there was another RH-Null patient, | 黄金血型病人的时候 我很兴奋 |
[29:00] | I didn’t confirm. | 我没有确认 |
[29:03] | He wasn’t actually a donor. | 他实际上不是捐献者 |
[29:06] | Um, they were coming to us. | 他们是来找我们的 |
[29:08] | They were coming to us. | 是来找我们的 |
[29:10] | They were also looking for a donor. | 他们也在找捐献者 |
[29:14] | S-So… | 所以 |
[29:18] | So this man can’t g-give… | 这个人不能给 |
[29:21] | So this man can’t help Gus? | 这个人不能帮格斯吗 |
[29:26] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:29] | I’ve got to call Scott. | 我得给斯科特打电话 |
[29:32] | I’ve got to call my mom. | 我得给我母亲打电话 |
[29:34] | If there is anything that I can do… | 如果有任何我能做的 |
[29:35] | No, I think you’ve done enough. | 不 我觉得你做的够多了 |
[29:42] | I’m s… | 我 |
[29:46] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[29:48] | That was unfair and unkind. | 这不公平 也不地道 |
[29:53] | Why can’t I give the man my blood? | 为什么我不能把我的血给那个人 |
[29:59] | I’m so… I’m so sorry. | 我 很抱歉 |
[30:01] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[30:02] | No. | 别吧 |
[30:15] | Crap. | 该死 |
[30:18] | Jo. Jo, come on. | 乔 乔 起来 |
[30:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:30] | Give another look, and we’ll circle back. | 再看一眼我们就转回去 |
[30:33] | Alright. | 好的 |
[30:37] | Schmitt, I need you to grab all today’s lab reports | 施密特 我要你把今天所有实验报告拿着 |
[30:39] | so we can review them on rounds. | 我们巡视的时候就能给他们检查了 |
[30:40] | Oh, um, okay, I just need to… | 好的 我需要 |
[30:42] | No, you don’t. You need to do this. | 不 你不需要 你需要做这个 |
[30:44] | – I will in a minute. – Schmitt. | – 我马上就做 – 施密特 |
[30:50] | Nico killed a man. | 尼科害死了一个人 |
[30:52] | It wasn’t some big trauma and the guy just didn’t make it. | 不是什么大创伤 但那家伙没挺过来 |
[30:55] | Nico made a mistake that took a man’s life, | 尼科的一个错误夺走了一个人的生命 |
[30:58] | and he will remember that man and that mistake | 他余生都会记着那个人 |
[31:00] | for the rest of his life. | 还有那个错 |
[31:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:03] | And I’m just trying to be there for him. | 我只是想在他身边支持他而已 |
[31:05] | He made a mistake, | 他犯了个错误 |
[31:07] | and I’m just trying to tell him… | 我只是想告诉他 |
[31:08] | Have you ever made that mistake? | 你犯过这样的错误吗 |
[31:11] | It feels like your blood’s boiling | 就像你的血液在沸腾 |
[31:13] | and you can’t turn down the heat. | 但你却无能为力 |
[31:14] | It feels like… | 就像是 |
[31:16] | like there’s a box of rocks where your heart should be. | 你的心被压满石头 |
[31:20] | That’s so poetic. | 太诗意了 |
[31:22] | If he would just talk to me like that… | 如果他能跟我谈谈 |
[31:24] | Schmitt, I’m… | 施密特 我 |
[31:25] | I’m telling you to back off, okay? | 我告诉你别插手这事 行吗 |
[31:27] | Let him come to terms with it, however he has to. | 让他自己接受这一切 他必须这样 |
[31:29] | That’s how you can be there for him. | 这就是你支持他的方式 |
[31:30] | And maybe, if you’re lucky… | 或许 如果你够幸运 |
[31:33] | he’ll do the same when it happens to you. | 他也会在你遭遇这种事时这样做 |
[31:42] | Honestly, Meredith?! Insurance fraud?! | 你来真的吗梅瑞狄斯 保险诈骗 |
[31:45] | You have three children! | 你有三个孩子呢 |
[31:47] | Who live very comfortably and want for nothing. | 他们过着舒适的生活 别无他求 |
[31:51] | Per my A.A. program, | 根据我的戒酒计划 |
[31:53] | I am committed to rigorous honesty in all my affairs. | 在我的一切事务中我都坚持绝对诚实 |
[31:58] | So with this one reckless, boneheaded act, | 所以你是在用这种鲁莽愚蠢的行为 |
[32:01] | you are forcing me to endanger my sobriety. | 强迫我危机我的清醒 |
[32:05] | Well, you weren’t supposed to know about it. | 好吧 你不该知道的 |
[32:07] | Well, I do know about it! | 好吧 我就是知道了 |
[32:09] | And I’m supposed to report you! | 而且我应该举报你 |
[32:10] | And if I do that, you could lose your license, | 要是我举报你 你就会被吊销执照 |
[32:12] | or worse, you could lose your children! | 或者更糟 你可能会失去你的孩子 |
[32:14] | I’m not gonna lose my children. | 我不会失去我的孩子 |
[32:16] | They don’t put your kids in jail with you, Meredith. | 他们可不会把你孩子关监狱里陪你 梅瑞狄斯 |
[32:18] | Unless you come here seeking asylum. | 除非你申请庇护 |
[32:20] | Why don’t you come off that soapbox and tell me this… | 你怎么不从那个巴掌大的地方出来 再说这个呢 |
[32:22] | how do you think implicating | 你觉得把一个 |
[32:23] | a hardworking, law-abiding man in insurance fraud | 勤劳守法的人牵扯进保险诈骗案 |
[32:27] | is gonna help his chances for asylum? | 会对他申请庇护有帮助吗 |
[32:32] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[32:39] | That’s what I’m rolling around in my head. | 我也一直在想这个问题 |
[32:45] | The only thing to do is… | 唯一能做的是 |
[32:50] | you need to make that little girl sicker. | 你得让那个小女孩病的更严重 |
[32:53] | What? | 什么 |
[32:54] | On paper. | 在记录上显示 |
[32:56] | Look, if we keep Gabby in the hospital | 如果我们让加比在医院 |
[32:58] | for 30 consecutive days, | 超过连续的三十天 |
[33:00] | a new state policy automatically kicks in, | 一项新的州保险政策就自动生效了 |
[33:03] | regardless of income. | 与收入无关的 |
[33:04] | So you need to come up with a boatload of creative reasons | 所以你需要再找一堆乱七八糟的理由 |
[33:07] | to keep her here. | 不让她离开这里 |
[33:09] | So… you want us to lie more? | 你想我们继续撒更大的谎吗 |
[33:13] | Oh, so now you’re a Girl Scout? | 你现在还跟我玩正直了啊 |
[33:15] | I’m trying to keep that man and his daughter | 我是不想让那个男人和他女儿 |
[33:18] | from being deported | 因为你错误的决定 |
[33:20] | because of your bad decision-making. | 被驱逐出境 |
[33:24] | I’m not doing this for you. | 我不是为了你 |
[33:27] | I’m doing this for him. | 我是为了他 |
[33:40] | What the hell, Bailey? What do I do? | 我靠了 贝莉 我怎么办啊 |
[33:42] | Well, I-I was hoping you could help me answer that. | 我还希望你能告诉我呢 |
[33:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[33:46] | She went… She went to Pittsburgh | 她跑去了匹兹堡 |
[33:47] | to look up her birth mom, | 寻找生母 |
[33:48] | and she came back a totally different person. | 回来之后就完全不一样了 |
[33:50] | And… And I have no clue of what happened, | 我根本不知道发生了什么 |
[33:52] | and I’m not allowed to ask. | 还不能问 |
[33:53] | We’re not allowed to help her! | 也不能帮她 |
[33:54] | She won’t talk, and I can’t ask! | 她不说 我还不能问 |
[33:56] | She’s my wife, and I’m not allowed to ask?! | 她是我老婆啊 我还不能问了 |
[33:58] | I just… | 我 |
[33:59] | I-I-I need to break something. | 我要砸点东西 |
[34:22] | Surgery went very well, but, unfortunately, | 手术很顺利 但是很不幸 |
[34:24] | Gabby will have to stay in the hospital | 加比还得多住院 |
[34:26] | for the next few weeks. | 几周了 |
[34:28] | She’s gonna need testing for staging of the cancer, | 她还需要进行其他的癌症测试 |
[34:30] | close post-op observation. | 严密的术后监控 |
[34:32] | She may need a possible stem cell transplant, | 她可能还需要干细胞移植 |
[34:35] | so it just… it makes sense to keep her here. | 所以 还需要住院 |
[34:37] | I can’t leave her again, | 我不能再离开她了 |
[34:39] | but work is calling and calling. | 但是工作一直在催我 |
[34:40] | So, it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[34:42] | You should go to work because it’ll occupy your mind, | 你去工作吧 会让你有点事情做 |
[34:44] | and we will take excellent care of her here. | 我们会好好照顾她的 |
[34:46] | And we can put a cot in the room, | 我们在屋里放一个小床 |
[34:49] | so you can come and sleep here at night, | 你可以晚上来陪床 |
[34:50] | and the two of you can be together. | 你俩就可以一起了 |
[34:54] | Gracias. | 太感谢了 |
[34:57] | Gracias. | 太感谢了 |
[35:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:11] | First off, I’ve had some time to think, | 首先 我有时间想了想 |
[35:13] | and I realize now, in hindsight, that, um… | 我现在意识到了 后见之明 |
[35:17] | the only correct answer | 你昨晚问我的问题 |
[35:19] | to the question you asked me last night | 唯一正确的答案 |
[35:21] | was yes. | 就是 好 |
[35:22] | Oh, the answer you didn’t give. | 就是你没说的那个答案啊 |
[35:24] | Ye… Yes, but… | 是的 但是 |
[35:26] | You know, if you knew me at all, you might have said, | 如果你了解我 你可能会说 |
[35:28] | “Um, I’d like you to consider moving in together.” | 我希望你能考虑一下同居 |
[35:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:33] | Yeah, you might have said, | 对啊 然后你可能会说 |
[35:34] | “Let’s weigh the pros and cons together.” | 我们一起权衡一下利弊吧 |
[35:36] | – Pros and cons, really? – Mm-hmm. | – 权衡利弊 讲真吗 – 对啊 |
[35:38] | I’ve never heard that in a Rom-com, I don’t think. | 我在浪漫情景喜剧里还没听说过这句台词呢 |
[35:41] | Yeah, well, no, you haven’t, | 对啊 确实 |
[35:43] | because real life isn’t all hookers on shopping sprees | 因为现实生活不会有各种狂欢的站街女 |
[35:46] | and… and fake orgasms in coffee shops. | 还有咖啡店里的假高潮 |
[35:48] | In real life, it is romantic to let a person be herself, | 先生生活中 浪漫就是让一个人做自己 |
[35:52] | and I am a scientist. | 而我是一名科学家 |
[35:56] | I like to weigh, and I like to measure. | 我喜欢权衡 我喜欢衡量 |
[35:58] | I-I need to weigh and measure. | 我需要权衡 我需要衡量 |
[36:01] | Okay, well, then, you know what I’ll do, | 好啊 那你知道我会怎么做 |
[36:02] | is I’ll set up the scales for you. | 我帮你把秤摆好 |
[36:04] | – Jackson… – No, it’ll be hot, babe. | – 杰克逊 – 会很浪漫的 宝贝 |
[36:06] | Come on, I’ll get some coffee, | 我去买咖啡 |
[36:07] | I’ll steal some of these pads and pens, | 我去搞一些纸和笔 |
[36:09] | and we can just pro and con | 然后我们就开始权衡利弊 |
[36:10] | until we just can’t pro and con anymore. | 权衡到权衡不出来了为止 |
[36:12] | Okay, now you’re mocking me. | 你是在嘲讽我吧 |
[36:14] | No, I’m… am… | 不是的 |
[36:16] | probably a little bit of mocking. | 好吧 有一点 |
[36:17] | Just the slightest loving mock. | 但是是有爱的宠溺的嘲讽啊 |
[36:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:23] | And I want to move in with you. | 我想跟你同居 |
[36:25] | So the only question now is… | 所以现在唯一的问题是 |
[36:29] | Can you love me for who I am, | 你能爱我这个人吗 |
[36:30] | or are you always going to be disappointed when I’m me? | 还是等我做回自我之后你会失望 |
[36:35] | Come camping with me. | 你先跟我临时同居一下 |
[36:38] | What? | 什么 |
[36:39] | I will happily pro and con with you, Maggie Pierce. | 我很愿意跟你权衡利弊 玛姬·皮尔斯 |
[36:42] | I will weigh, and I will measure. | 我会权衡 我会衡量 |
[36:46] | Come camping with me first. | 先跟我试同居一段时间 |
[36:50] | Can we pro and con the camping? | 我们能权衡利弊试同居吗 |
[36:51] | Wow. Really? | 你认真的吗 |
[36:53] | Dr. Pierce. | 皮尔斯医生 |
[36:54] | Chief Ripley’s pre-op labs are back. | 里普利局长的术前结果出来了 |
[36:55] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 你看看吧 |
[36:58] | Oh, this can’t be right. | 这不对啊 |
[37:00] | Go. | 去吧 |
[37:01] | Um, I-I… Yeah, I… | 我 好 |
[37:11] | – Up, up! – Up! | – 起来 – 起来 |
[37:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:14] | I was gonna see if you wanted to grab a bite, | 我来看看你要不要去吃饭 |
[37:16] | but I see another guy beat me to it. | 但有人抢先我一步啊 |
[37:18] | Mm. Yeah. | 对啊 |
[37:19] | I would, uh, invite you to join us, | 我也想邀请你加入我们的 |
[37:21] | but he gets pretty jealous. | 但他会吃醋的 |
[37:23] | Oh, yeah. He’s giving me the stink eye. | 他呼翻我白眼的 |
[37:25] | Not getting in the way of that. I’ll take a rain check. | 我不捣乱了 我改天再约你 |
[37:29] | What? | 什么 |
[37:30] | Yeah? | 对啊 |
[37:32] | Oh, well, that’s a funny story, guy, but, uh… | 真好玩啊 小伙子 |
[37:35] | Hey, don’t make it all about you. | 但是不要一直谈论自己啊 |
[37:38] | Ask her about her day. | 也问问她的一天怎么样啊 |
[37:39] | – Apple. – Apple. | – 苹果果 – 苹果果 |
[37:40] | – And, uh… – Apple. | – 还有啊 – 苹果果 |
[37:42] | – Take her someplace classier next time. – Apple. | – 下次带她去高级一点的餐厅哦 – 苹果果 |
[37:44] | Alright? | 好吗 |
[37:48] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 拜 – 拜 |
[37:49] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[37:51] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[37:53] | When we’re in love, the prefrontal cortex, | 我们恋爱的时候 前额皮质 |
[37:55] | where we make most of our good, rational decisions, | 也就是我们做出好的 理性决定的那部分 |
[37:57] | goes into sleep mode. | 开始进入睡眠模式了 |
[37:59] | Hey. You called for a consult? | 你叫我来会诊吗 |
[38:00] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[38:02] | Can you take a look at this? | 你看下这个 |
[38:06] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[38:07] | Oh, you described your dream place, | 你描述的你的梦想之家 |
[38:09] | and I went and found it. | 我找到了 |
[38:12] | Ta-da. | 你看 |
[38:14] | You bought me an apartment? | 你给我买房子了 |
[38:17] | What? No. | 才没有 |
[38:18] | – That would be weird. – Yeah. | – 那不是很奇怪吗 – 对啊 |
[38:19] | No, I rented you an apartment | 我帮你租下来了 |
[38:21] | because I had some free time today | 今天我今天正好有空 |
[38:23] | and because your baby’s due any minute. | 也因为你的孩子随时都会出生 |
[38:25] | She deserves not to live in a hotel. | 她不应该住在酒店里 |
[38:27] | She deserves, you know, high ceilings and big windows | 她应该 你懂得 拥有高高的吊顶 大大的落地窗 |
[38:32] | and, uh, an open floor plan | 还有开放式房屋设计 |
[38:36] | and a happy mother. | 以及一个幸福的妈妈 |
[38:42] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[38:45] | Th… These aren’t the real keys. | 这些不是真正的钥匙 |
[38:46] | I didn’t have time to pick them up. | 我还没空去取呢 |
[38:48] | I had to use a-a prop. | 我得用一个道具啊 |
[38:50] | You’re unbelievable. | 你真是 服了你了 |
[38:52] | Yeah, I’ve been told that. Lovingly and hatefully. | 有人跟我说过 有充满爱意说的 也有咬牙切齿说的 |
[38:54] | So those are the keys to…? | 所以这是啥的钥匙 |
[38:56] | My, uh, file cabinet. | 我文件柜的钥匙 |
[38:57] | You are unbelievable. | 我真是服了你了 |
[39:04] | And the amygdala, | 至于杏仁核呢 |
[39:05] | which activates our threat response defenses, | 也就是激活我们的威胁反应防御的机制 |
[39:07] | calls in sick… | 就请假了 |
[39:09] | Dr. Hunt. | 亨特医生 |
[39:14] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:17] | Your weird voodoo’s working. | 你奇怪的巫毒疗法管用了 |
[39:21] | I feel clear. | 我感觉清晰了 |
[39:24] | I feel clear on what it is I want. | 我清楚的知道了我想要什么 |
[39:27] | And I don’t feel guilty that I’m gonna try and get it. | 我努力去尝试去得到的时候 也不会再内疚了 |
[39:32] | And that is some kind of a miracle. | 真是奇迹啊 |
[39:37] | So I want more. | 我还想要 |
[39:40] | I want to feel perfectly clear | 我想要在我告诉她我爱她的时候 |
[39:41] | when I tell her that I love her. | 是完全清晰的状态 |
[39:46] | …which leaves us pretty vulnerable to take more risk. | 这让我们更加脆弱 更容易受伤 |
[39:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:55] | So… here’s the deal. | 这样啊 |
[39:58] | I made a call today, | 我今天做了一个决定 |
[40:01] | – and I know you have a problem with it. – That’s not the issue. | – 我知道你不喜欢 – 不是因为这个 |
[40:02] | It was rash, and I didn’t think it through. | 很仓促 我也没好好想 |
[40:05] | But I would do it again. | 但就算再来一次我也还会如此 |
[40:07] | And I know that’s tough to hear, | 我知道这话不好听 |
[40:09] | – and it’s not what you’re looking for. – Mer… | – 你也不想听我说这个 – 梅尔 |
[40:11] | But I cannot apologize for it, and I’m not going to change. | 但我不能因此道歉 我也不会改变这一点 |
[40:14] | Meredith, I spent the whole day with Luis | 梅瑞狄斯 我今天一天都跟路易斯在一起 |
[40:17] | thinking that could have been my mom. | 我在想着那可能是我妈妈啊 |
[40:19] | Hell, it could have been me | 有可能是我啊 |
[40:20] | if I was born in Honduras instead of Italy. | 如果我是生在洪都拉斯而不是意大利 |
[40:22] | People look away all the time, but not you. | 人们常常会置之不理 但你不会 |
[40:26] | You said, “Not here, not today.” | 你说 在这里不行 在今天也不可以 |
[40:29] | You got me all wrong, Mer. | 你误会我了 梅尔 |
[40:31] | I-I’m in awe of what you did today, | 我完全支持你今天的行为 |
[40:33] | and I was afraid if I opened my mouth, | 我只是害怕如果我一开口 |
[40:36] | the only thing that was gonna come out was… | 唯一说出来的话就是 |
[40:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:49] | Well, okay. | 好的吧 |
[40:52] | I’m… glad we cleared that up. | 很高兴我们说清楚了 |
[40:59] | And left alone without | 然后就只剩下 |
[41:01] | our normal neurological protections, | 我们正常的神经保护 |
[41:03] | we might find ourselves in dangerous and unexpected places | 我们可能会发现自己身处于平时 |
[41:07] | we normally wouldn’t dream of going. | 根本不会考虑到的危险和未知的境地 |
[41:09] | I-I don’t understand. It’s not just his heart? | 我不明白 不只是他心脏有问题吗 |
[41:11] | No, his labs show worsening hypocalcemia | 不 化验结果现实有更严重的低血钙症 |
[41:13] | and lactic acidosis and… | 还有乳酸酸中毒 还有 |
[41:15] | have you guys been exposed to any chemicals recently? | 你们最近有暴露在什么化学物品附近吗 |
[41:16] | Okay, you’re making me nervous, | 你说的我好紧张 |
[41:18] | like how when a flight attendant sounds nervous | 就好像消防员开始紧张的时候 |
[41:20] | and you know you should be nervous. What? | 你知道你也应该紧张对吧 什么 |
[41:23] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[41:24] | Maybe we can still catch him, damn fool. | 可能还能追上他 这个傻子 |